PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Ekim Ekim
04-02-17, 09:44
It seems there are two clubs downtown. Has anyone visited? I behave some a little bit of research google and FB pages. They don't look that great as far as talent, but I was wondering how fun the girls were. Club NV and I am not sure what the other is.

DarkSideOfMe
05-26-17, 07:43
It seems there are two clubs downtown. Has anyone visited? I behave some a little bit of research google and FB pages. They don't look that great as far as talent, but I was wondering how fun the girls were. Club NV and I am not sure what the other is.How many Clubs in YORK, that's not that hard of a Question is it? Ill be in York in a few days Ill find out for sure, trust me! Little help!! Drk.

Patraveler
05-26-17, 23:21
How many Clubs in YORK, that's not that hard of a Question is it? Ill be in York in a few days Ill find out for sure, trust me! Little help!! Drk.There's only one, and it's not even worth a sniff.

SimmStek
05-26-17, 23:57
How many Clubs in YORK, that's not that hard of a Question is it? Ill be in York in a few days Ill find out for sure, trust me! Little help!! Drk.Head north to Harrisburg, Savanah's. The hour you spend driving around York looking for a worthwhile club is better spent in 30 minutes of driving north.

DarkSideOfMe
05-27-17, 07:58
Head north to Harrisburg, Savanah's. The hour you spend driving around York looking for a worthwhile club is better spent in 30 minutes of driving north.But, with all due respect little Bro. , Savanah's is "Fucked up Nothing " club, but if you want to throw money at nothing: Hot chicks hustle talk, stage, Dreams, zero chance of anything, no take out, nothing, more nothing, then I would tell some one to drive North! Thanks but after going to Savs. (1,2) times in the last year when in H -burg, I would rather stay in my room (J. O.) it cost less, gets me where I want to go. ! No thnks! Ill drive around York first! Drk.

SimmStek
05-27-17, 15:32
But, with all due respect little Bro. , Savanah's is "Fucked up Nothing " club, but if you want to throw money at nothing: Hot chicks hustle talk, stage, Dreams, zero chance of anything, no take out, nothing, more nothing, then I would tell some one to drive North! Thanks but after going to Savs. (1,2) times in the last year when in H -burg, I would rather stay in my room (J. O.) it cost less, gets me where I want to go. ! No thnks! Ill drive around York first! Drk.Really? Burned out then. It has been a while since I was there. No disrespect taken at all. You probably just saved me a trip. There are a couple of places up farther north on 22 by Duncannon. Cross the bridge. I have not been there but maybe someone on here can fill us in. We seem to be out of towners sharing local information.

DarkSideOfMe
05-29-17, 11:07
Really? Burned out then. It has been a while since I was there. No disrespect taken at all. You probably just saved me a trip. There are a couple of places up farther north on 22 by Duncannon. Cross the bridge. I have not been there but maybe someone on here can fill us in. We seem to be out of towners sharing local information.But I pride myself on knowing what, were, to get into! I do all my homework, study, the board, be cum a "Ass hole" sometimes to get info. Out of my local Brothers, but that's how it needs to be done if you are going to be a success in this Game we are playing! Sometimes I ask a lot of??s and already know the answers to them, to see what locals have to say. Sometimes I can press to hard, get into trouble with the "higher ups", but WTF. This won't be my 1st trip to York, H-burg, so I know what to expect, if you follow me, you know I have a great track record on this board, when some have failed. (not bragging) So what it really cums down to is a lot of luck, knowledge, and being a Ass hole. Drk. Stay safe.

DarkSideOfMe
06-05-17, 07:36
Ill put this one here because I think it has a lot of "potential for you if you are a local. " Just down the road from the "ROUND THE CLOCK" rest. Fri, Sat night, a ton of hot, chicks, and not so hot ones, looking for drinks, and dick! I'm a little out of place here, no ball hat, tee shirt, beard, need to know, learn how to dance, but this place rocks, becum a local and you could score big TIME! Out of town worker,(const. Rail road, oil, gas?) all looking for beers, pussy. (nice crowd)$ 3/ cover. Didn't get, remember, the Name, to many Rum, and cokes, try it, it's a start. Drk.

LurkingDog
07-03-18, 09:13
Tried to visit the one available strip Club in York. Stopped by at 10:40 on a Thursday evening and the lights were on but there was nobody home. Across the river in Columbia, had a pretty good time with Marina and Scarlett st Club Goodtimes. I think That York has definitely seen better days and is on a fast decline.

LD.

BSpanx
06-10-23, 17:57
I am an out of towner visiting some family and decided to visit temptation, as it was the only thing near me when I googled clubs. All I have to say is never in my life have I gone to a more pathetic establishment. There were 3 girls, 1 smoking hot white spinner, a thicc Latina who seemed to just start dancing and an older dancer who should have hung her shoes up in the 90's. It was bad, there is no DJ the music is played off of a cell phone, $10 cover and no atm. Speaking of atm the only option is 1 across the street outside on the corner of market Street. All in all save your time and money and skip this club.

WantHead
06-19-23, 06:17
Has anyone been to the strip club on Market near Sherman St use to be Foxxy lady. I was told it was only for black guys is this true? also what do they offer lap dances? and is ot like other clubs like a stage do the girls come around an dance what is the price to get in.

ChrissCannon
06-28-23, 08:40
Ill put this one here because I think it has a lot of "potential for you if you are a local. " Just down the road from the "ROUND THE CLOCK" rest. Fri, Sat night, a ton of hot, chicks, and not so hot ones, looking for drinks, and dick! I'm a little out of place here, no ball hat, tee shirt, beard, need to know, learn how to dance, but this place rocks, becum a local and you could score big TIME! Out of town worker,(const. Rail road, oil, gas?) all looking for beers, pussy. (nice crowd)$ 3/ cover. Didn't get, remember, the Name, to many Rum, and cokes, try it, it's a start. Drk.This was useless. No name and no location?? There are 2 Rou d The Clock Diners in town. SMFH.