PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Big Greek
06-29-11, 00:18
I roamed around for about two hours between King, Princess & Pine tonight (9 to 11) and saw NOTHING. Very disappointing. Is York dead?

BG

Patraveler
06-29-11, 15:54
I roamed around for about two hours between King, Princess & Pine tonight (9 to 11) and saw NOTHING. Very disappointing. Is York dead?

BGYes. Dead, Dead, Dead.

Whoyou Doin
07-15-11, 23:12
I wouldn't say that its dead, like most areas B'more, DC, here Girlz are on a cycle. Your post came at the end of the month. Mongering should also be done in cycles the high times the begining of the 2nd and 4th weeks of any given month. I see so many post. And for so long I have been on the outside looking in, never found the right time to post my opinion, never felt that I had any valid input. But, for the last 5 years I have watched patterns emerge.

I ve come through york 2 times a week for years always at the same times of the day 2-5pm. And like today the last post is correct not a sole in sight. But last Thursday and Friday york was busy. In 2 locations 1st the hess, I saw 2 girlz. 1 very tall and skinny have dated before forget her name (sharon shannon). Back then we went to the notel. Of her choice. Said she was from reading here for the day. Untrue of course. That was 6 months ago. She wasnt prepared. Didn't have protection wasnt enthusiastic. BJ simple. 2 no tip. Saw her a week later she just hopped right into my truck while I was txting. And not paying attention kicked to the curb. So anyway. The other was short fat white girl tats on arms and neck have seen these 2 together before walking around. Now the other spot. Between "Helf" and the "Turkey"@Dr. King two latino's and a white girl, just chilin by the dumpster. I got the look from the 20 something Lat with a really nice body 8+ monger scale, quickly circled the block and she was being talked to by Uncle Leo, which reinforced my thought process that york isn't dead its just asleep on certain days just like most city's. If most think about it. Then my reasoning may come to you the about this so called cycle.

Be good-

WYD

Chad Adler
01-31-13, 07:24
I listened to Whoyou doing's advice and drove around on the streets indicated in the previous posts. I'm not sure about the cycles he is referring to, but there are definitely SWs in downtown York. My guess is you could find them any night if you spent enough time driving around. I think the problem is that your boards aren't very active because none of the mongers know about this site. I went out around 8:30 or 9 PM and saw a possible SW near Broadway and Princess. As I was trying to find the streets mentioned in the other posts, I fell into a rhythm of making a small loop from Princess to Pine to King to Broad and a larger loop from Princess to Queen to Market to Broad. There was a BSW wearing a blue hoodie under a black coat hanging out on Pine between Princess and King every time I drove by, but there were a couple of dudes hanging out in the area as well, pimps maybe. I went to my hotel to take a nap, and went back downtown around 4 AM. I drove around for a while without seeing anything, but between 4:30 and 5 AM things started to pick up again, presumably to catch people on their way to work. I saw an overweight BSW on Market, near Broad. After driving around for a while I eventually picked her up on Princess. She seemed okay with the. 20 I offered for a BJ, but for some reason I let her talk me into. 30 if she "sucked it real good and let me CIM," as she put it. I know this is inadvisable, but I let her tell me where to drive, and I basically gave her a ride to her house near Silk and Franklin before we got started. I think she was calling it a night. She kept stroking me as I drove, and when we reached our destination, she gave a good BBBJCIM. She spit out the door afterward, but IDGAF about that. She deep-throated pretty well, possibly because she was a bigger girl with a rather large mouth and neck, and even though she took the last piece of gum I had in my center console, she left her umbrella in my car, so I figure that at least covers the extra .10 I gave her.

There seemed to be other activity further west on Market, and King as well. I even saw a possible WSW near Queen and Philadelphia, and a couple HSW (or at least H women) smoking cigarettes on Princess. And this was a rainy night! Keep your heads up street mongers; there's plenty out there!

MoeMonger
02-07-13, 19:59
I listened to Whoyou doing's advice and drove around on the streets indicated in the previous posts. I'm not sure about the cycles he is referring to, but there are definitely SWs in downtown York. My guess is you could find them any night if you spent enough time driving around. I think the problem is that your boards aren't very active because none of the mongers know about this site. I went out around 8:30 or 9 PM and saw a possible SW near Broadway and Princess. As I was trying to find the streets mentioned in the other posts, I fell into a rhythm of making a small loop from Princess to Pine to King to Broad and a larger loop from Princess to Queen to Market to Broad. There was a BSW wearing a blue hoodie under a black coat hanging out on Pine between Princess and King every time I drove by, but there were a couple of dudes hanging out in the area as well, pimps maybe. I went to my hotel to take a nap, and went back downtown around 4 AM. I drove around for a while without seeing anything, but between 4:30 and 5 AM things started to pick up again, presumably to catch people on their way to work. I saw an overweight BSW on Market, near Broad. After driving around for a while I eventually picked her up on Princess. She seemed okay with the. 20 I offered for a BJ, but for some reason I let her talk me into. 30 if she "sucked it real good and let me CIM," as she put it. I know this is inadvisable, but I let her tell me where to drive, and I basically gave her a ride to her house near Silk and Franklin before we got started. I think she was calling it a night. She kept stroking me as I drove, and when we reached our destination, she gave a good BBBJCIM. She spit out the door afterward, but IDGAF about that. She deep-throated pretty well, possibly because she was a bigger girl with a rather large mouth and neck, and even though she took the last piece of gum I had in my center console, she left her umbrella in my car, so I figure that at least covers the extra. 10 I gave her.

There seemed to be other activity further west on Market, and King as well. I even saw a possible WSW near Queen and Philadelphia, and a couple HSW (or at least H women) smoking cigarettes on Princess. And this was a rainy night! Keep your heads up street mongers; there's plenty out there!The SW are there, the problem is alot of mongers there do not have computers.

The royal streets and market and pine will have SW and tons of LE. They even have cameras on top of poles, so you really have to watch out.

Daytime and between 3 and 5am have been the best times to scoop.

The hottest girl by far is tonya, about 5'7, and 120, 8.5. 9 face and body on any scale, brown hair with blonde highlights.

She will run with the money if you let her.

If you can get her naked for FS, you will never forget how hot she is, her BJ is average.

She is usually around princess and pine, easy to spot because she looks like a hot college girl.

Chad Adler
02-16-13, 09:51
The SW are there, the problem is alot of mongers there do not have computers.

The royal streets and market and pine will have SW and tons of LE. They even have cameras on top of poles, so you really have to watch out.

Daytime and between 3 and 5am have been the best times to scoop.

The hottest girl by far is tonya, about 5'7, and 120, 8.5. 9 face and body on any scale, brown hair with blonde highlights.

She will run with the money if you let her.

If you can get her naked for FS, you will never forget how hot she is, her BJ is average.

She is usually around princess and pine, easy to spot because she looks like a hot college girl.I'll look for Tonya next time I'm in York!

Even for mongers that do have internet access, this is not the easiest site to find. I came across it by accident while trying to find info on a specific girl I had met from craigslist. It would be nice if there was a way to get the word out about this resource without drawing the attention of LE. More people contributing would make this hobby safer and less costly. But it's not the kind of thing I talk about openly, so word of mouth advertising is out of the question for me.

Whoyou Doin
02-19-13, 01:31
I believe whole hearted that most large LE agencies, are well versed on this page, I would also say that there are most likely more LEO's on this site than SW's, CL, or BP girls looking to see what we report on? A double edged sword. So having your head on a swivel is a must.

Be Safe,

WYD

Bahram
02-20-13, 07:02
I believe whole hearted that most large LE agencies, are well versed on this page, I would also say that there are most likely more LEO's on this site than SW's, CL, or BP girls looking to see what we report on? A double edged sword. So having your head on a swivel is a must.

Be Safe,

WYDGot agree with that. But I doubt that their using it for anything other than knowing the scene and locations. It's just to easy for a person to say it was fiction to justify hunting someone down.

That said I wouldn't make it easy for them by saying when and where your going to be somewhere doing this.

Alex19
03-17-13, 12:00
I'll look for Tonya next time I'm in York!

Even for mongers that do have internet access, this is not the easiest site to find. I came across it by accident while trying to find info on a specific girl I had met from craigslist. It would be nice if there was a way to get the word out about this resource without drawing the attention of LE. More people contributing would make this hobby safer and less costly. But it's not the kind of thing I talk about openly, so word of mouth advertising is out of the question for me.I think I bumped into Tonya last Wednesday. I'm in town for a brief period on business and was traveling down Pine. Via my GPs. Stopped at a light on the corner of Pine and College (I think) and a smokin hot white girl was standing on the corner talking to some ratty assed black guy. She asked me if she could have a ride, I said sure. Fit the description listed except she had coal black curly hair. Really pretty. She started with the whole, I'm homeless routine, can you help me out with $20, $10. Etc. Etc. (see'mon, I'm from Philly and not nearly as dumb as I look. [thinking] if you're homeless, where is your backpack.) Then she finally got to "it's only going to take a few minutes". At which point I said, look, I'm from out of town. I don't know this area and did you need a ride or not. We had gone maybe half a block when I pulled over. She looked down at her lap for a few seconds then got out of the car. Pretty sure from the descriptions on this board it was her. Wearing a white jacket and jeans. Didn't look anywhere near homeless and didn't offer anything explicit until alluding to something for $20.

Bottom line, I'm from out of town, don't know the lay of the land and not getting busted so I passed. It was about 5 oclock in the afternoon.

MoeMonger
03-18-13, 00:07
I think I bumped into Tonya last Wednesday. I'm in town for a brief period on business and was traveling down Pine. Via my GPs. Stopped at a light on the corner of Pine and College (I think) and a smokin hot white girl was standing on the corner talking to some ratty assed black guy. She asked me if she could have a ride, I said sure. Fit the description listed except she had coal black curly hair. Really pretty. She started with the whole, I'm homeless routine, can you help me out with $20, $10. Etc. Etc. (see'mon, I'm from Philly and not nearly as dumb as I look. [thinking] if you're homeless, where is your backpack.) Then she finally got to "it's only going to take a few minutes". At which point I said, look, I'm from out of town. I don't know this area and did you need a ride or not. We had gone maybe half a block when I pulled over. She looked down at her lap for a few seconds then got out of the car. Pretty sure from the descriptions on this board it was her. Wearing a white jacket and jeans. Didn't look anywhere near homeless and didn't offer anything explicit until alluding to something for $20.

Bottom line, I'm from out of town, don't know the lay of the land and not getting busted so I passed. It was about 5 oclock in the afternoon.That sounds like tonya. The last thing she wants to do is have sex. I don't think she is even a real SW, just takes advantage of guys that pick her up.

She wants you to park at her spot so she can take the money and run. If you go a block out of the way, she freaks out.

She got me once, but I got even, took 3 months to find her. She gets in car and does not remember me, so I tell her I'm the guy you ripped off.

I told her I'm not pissed, but she will be slobbering on my bone, and she did, and got a nice tip.

I've been with her a few times since and she was pretty nice and we got along great, but I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her.

Ekim Ekim
06-09-13, 11:36
Been checking out the city and it has been really hit or miss. Still not sure the best times. Definitely saw Tonya. She seems pretty hot. (At least from 100 feet.) The one day I saw her, she flagged me down, but I wasn't able to stop. I do see a fairly large WSW out and about and have been approached by her, as she was short on rent $. But I would have to be rather desperate to give that a go. LOL

Chunky2
07-05-13, 15:38
Drove around the block around 2pm today and saw nothing until the 2nd time around. That's when I saw someone looked like Tonya: short blonde, with glasses, in her 30s and around 130 lbs. Waved at me. I pulled over and asked her what she was doing here (corner of King and Pine), she said she was waiting for a ride. I offered her a ride, but she turned me down, so I took off.

WantHead
08-10-13, 05:32
Drove around the block around 2pm today and saw nothing until the 2nd time around. That's when I saw someone looked like Tonya: short blonde, with glasses, in her 30s and around 130 lbs. Waved at me. I pulled over and asked her what she was doing here (corner of King and Pine), she said she was waiting for a ride. I offered her a ride, but she turned me down, so I took off.This sounds like one I picked up. Wanted me to take her to s house said she needed money and would be right back I said and she started to flip out. I told her to get out and she wouldn't. She said she would do her job I said no and told her to get out and she still refused.

Do I started driving away with her I told her to get out or I'm going to thr police station. She said why so I started to go to the police station and gave her one more chance to get out she started crying asking why am I doing this to her. In the end she got out and I didn't loose any $.

Penguin 2222
08-10-13, 22:19
This sounds like one I picked up. Wanted me to take her to s house said she needed money and would be right back I said and she started to flip out. I told her to get out and she wouldn't. She said she would do her job I said no and told her to get out and she still refused.

Do I started driving away with her I told her to get out or I'm going to thr police station. She said why so I started to go to the police station and gave her one more chance to get out she started crying asking why am I doing this to her. In the end she got out and I didn't loose any $.Sounds like the type that you would make do it just to prove a point. Then "accidently" slip out at just the right time to give her the facial treatment.

Ekim Ekim
10-21-13, 16:43
Anyone have any intel on Miranda. Picked her up the other day but wasn't sure and let her go.

OnaWalkAbout
10-21-13, 19:04
My experience in these matters is if she got in the car she is not LEO but her service may suck and not in a good way. BTW I just got in area any fresh intel would be awesome.

OnaWalkAbout
10-31-13, 20:54
Was out and about found a trick that was a treat.

Young lady I'd say 20's long curly red head with freckles be cups and thin build.

30 prices of candy in her bag and my bag was empty. She loved the cream swallowed every drop.

Have fun out there stay safe and happy hunting.

OAW

BonsaiBoner
11-04-13, 09:07
Wow. Nice to see some monger activity in York. I found this site in July and the most recent post was from June. And had seen nothing until now.

Week before last I was crushing around and saw a WSW on king between duke and queen. I didn't make the scoop that night. She looked like a brunette with glasses thin. Not 100% sure about the hair color because it was dark. Was making the cruise again this past Friday night. Looped around and back and forth for some time and came up empty. Saw no one out at all.

Good luck and stay safe.

Ekim Ekim
11-06-13, 14:09
Wow. Nice to see some monger activity in York. I found this site in July and the most recent post was from June. And had seen nothing until now.

Week before last I was crushing around and saw a WSW on king between duke and queen. I didn't make the scoop that night. She looked like a brunette with glasses thin. Not 100% sure about the hair color because it was dark. Was making the cruise again this past Friday night. Looped around and back and forth for some time and came up empty. Saw no one out at all.

Good luck and stay safe.It's really hit or miss. Picked up Kim the other day by the Turkey Hill on Market. She was Hot. Black hair. An 8 on the civi scale. Was tweaking pretty hard. Said she only dates for .4 &.6. Got her for .2 Tried to get digits but she said she was done and was moving the next day. Leaving her BF.

BonsaiBoner
12-05-13, 11:57
Was out and about the other night. Was on princess st stopped at the light on queen st. There was a BSW on the corner. And she actually came up and knocked on the window of my car. Wasn't really interested so I didn't put the window down. Just tried to wave her off. And it took a couple times. Does anyone know her? Or anything about her? Anyone seen this kind of action before?

Jacksbackin
01-05-14, 03:16
Has anyone seen Whitney? She was out a year ago and got preggo. She got clean for a while but now she has left her child with her mom and disappeared. Would love to connect with her.

Jay.

Ekim Ekim
04-10-14, 15:03
Was in town today for work. Drove throught to see the sites. Saw a slim attractive WSW. Big nose. She gave another vehicle a nod. I made a pass around to see if she was worth the scoop. Apparently she was to someone. . .312559 312566.

BonsaiBoner
04-17-14, 16:31
Was in town today for work. Drove throught to see the sites. Saw a slim attractive WSW. Big nose. She gave another vehicle a nod. I made a pass around to see if she was worth the scoop. Apparently she was to someone. . .312559 312566.Where was this? I have not had any luck while hunting. Maybe I'm in the wrong area.

Tae217
06-06-14, 17:40
Just moved to york and looking for some action. An someone point me in the right direction?

Penguin 2222
06-06-14, 17:58
Just moved to york and looking for some action. An someone point me in the right direction?Try Princess / Duke / King areas. Sad to say, though, that from where you are, Baltimore may very well be your best bet. The local "action" isn't so active.

BonsaiBoner
07-17-14, 10:24
Scooped her up on King st. Long blode hair and a nice body. Took a ride and tried her mike skills very nice. This girl does not stand still she is allways moving.

Ekim Ekim
07-17-14, 21:14
Scooped her up on King st. Long blode hair and a nice body. Took a ride and tried her mike skills very nice. This girl does not stand still she is allways moving.What was she wearing. I saw a smoking hot blonde today in yoga pants walking. I was wondering if it was the same girl.

BonsaiBoner
07-18-14, 09:22
What was she wearing. I saw a smoking hot blonde today in yoga pants walking. I was wondering if it was the same girl.She was wearing jeans the day I scooped her. Was her hair curly? If so that might have been her. And if she was on the move. Jodi does not stand in one spot. And she's not as hot close up. But still very nice on a SW scale.

Ekim Ekim
07-30-14, 18:58
I saw your girl Jodi today. She is constantly moving. To the point where I couldn't make eye contact with her. I saw another girl out brunette tight spandex. She tried to jump in when I stopped for her but I had no cash with me. I just wanted her story and tried to get digits for another tine. Heavy Spanish accent. Called me papi. Name was Monique.

She was wearing jeans the day I scooped her. Was her hair curly? If so that might have been her. And if she was on the move. Jodi does not stand in one spot. And she's not as hot close up. But still very nice on a SW scale.

BonsaiBoner
08-01-14, 16:55
I saw your girl Jodi today. She is constantly moving. To the point where I couldn't make eye contact with her. I saw another girl out brunette tight spandex. She tried to jump in when I stopped for her but I had no cash with me. I just wanted her story and tried to get digits for another tine. Heavy Spanish accent. Called me papi. Name was Monique.I think I saw her the other day. And have made several trips since trying to spot her again with no luck. I also saw a heavier brunette a couple weeks ago on a Saturday morning right on George st. She was walking then turned around and came back while I was stopped at the light. I didn't pick her up because I was in my way to the junk yard and in a hurry. I've been trying to find her again to but no luck. Might try again tonight.

Ekim Ekim
08-02-14, 19:12
I think I saw her the other day. And have made several trips since trying to spot her again with no luck. I also saw a heavier brunette a couple weeks ago on a Saturday morning right on George st. She was walking then turned around and came back while I was stopped at the light. I didn't pick her up because I was in my way to the junk yard and in a hurry. I've been trying to find her again to but no luck. Might try again tonight.Let me know how you do. I would love to run into the hispanic girl again. What rates are you paying around York? I know the rates in be-More. If I see Jodi again I am going to try to get her attention again. Passed her 3 times and she wouldn't make eye contact.

BonsaiBoner
08-22-14, 11:19
Haven't seen the Latin girl or the brunette I saw on market a couple weeks ago. He'll I haven't even had the time to hook back up with Jodi. But crushing thru about a week ago. I saw a tall thin brunette that looked really good from the car. But she was standing at an ally way right beside a house and someone was sitting on the porch. That just didn't seem right. Well I saw her again yesterday evening standing in the same spot and no one around this time. But she just seems TGTBT. Not sure if this is a set up or what. Anybody else seen her? Or scooped her up?

Ekim Ekim
08-22-14, 22:51
Haven't seen the Latin girl or the brunette I saw on market a couple weeks ago. He'll I haven't even had the time to hook back up with Jodi. But crushing thru about a week ago. I saw a tall thin brunette that looked really good from the car. But she was standing at an ally way right beside a house and someone was sitting on the porch. That just didn't seem right. Well I saw her again yesterday evening standing in the same spot and no one around this time. But she just seems TGTBT. Not sure if this is a set up or what. Anybody else seen her? Or scooped her up?I saw her too bro. She looked good. Same spot. By the porch. Too many people around though. She looked legit though. I saw her talking to a few locals, which makes me think she is the real deal.

BonsaiBoner
09-04-14, 10:55
Last Saturday evening I hooked up with Jodie. Saw her walking up queen so I pulled over and she got in. We talked for a minute and decided to go back to her place. We got there and got ready. I started with some sucking and playing with her big ole bolt ons. After a bit she slid down and started a nice BBBJ. Once it was nice and hard got it covered and she jumped on cowgirl style and started riding. After a bit I had her get on her hands and knees and hit that tight pussy doggie style to completion. Now Jodie has a little age on her. I'm not sure how old I haven't asked. The bolt ons droop when she released them from the bra. But still very fun to play with. And that was some tight tight pussy. She's a lot of fun and really wants to please. The only draw back is she wants. 4 for head and. 7 for full. But if you want to pay it she is fun. I have digits to trade with trusted seniors.

Ekim Ekim
09-08-14, 16:15
Last Saturday evening I hooked up with Jodie. Saw her walking up queen so I pulled over and she got in. We talked for a minute and decided to go back to her place. We got there and got ready. I started with some sucking and playing with her big ole bolt ons. After a bit she slid down and started a nice BBBJ. Once it was nice and hard got it covered and she jumped on cowgirl style and started riding. After a bit I had her get on her hands and knees and hit that tight pussy doggie style to completion. Now Jodie has a little age on her. I'm not sure how old I haven't asked. The bolt ons droop when she released them from the bra. But still very fun to play with. And that was some tight tight pussy. She's a lot of fun and really wants to please. The only draw back is she wants. 4 for head and. 7 for full. But if you want to pay it she is fun. I have digits to trade with trusted seniors.I'm going to have to track down your girl Jodie. LOL. Only saw her once and she wasn't making eye contact. Just constantly walking. I love her hair. At least the time I saw it. I looped through that area today but didn't see anything. . .

BonsaiBoner
09-23-14, 13:24
Saw Jodie again last week. I was short on time and money. So I opted for an oral report. She was fantastic. And it did take a little longer than normal but she just kept working until the job was complete. She is fast becoming my favorite in the york area.

Ekim Ekim
10-08-14, 16:02
Just met up with Jodi. Very cool chick. Laid back. Paid 40 and left very happy. Looking forward to seeing her again.

Chunky2
10-18-14, 07:17
I think I saw Jodie this morning on Princess (near Duke intersection), but another mongers scooped her up before I had a chance. She looked great, wore red sweat shirt, and capri jean.

Chunky2
10-24-14, 08:39
Was out and about found a trick that was a treat.

Young lady I'd say 20's long curly red head with freckles be cups and thin build.

30 prices of candy in her bag and my bag was empty. She loved the cream swallowed every drop.

Have fun out there stay safe and happy hunting.

OAWI scopped her up in the afternoon as well. I think it's the same one. Her hair is now straight, and wore glasses now. She works and hangs out with the older blonde (I think her name is Annie).

I wasn't disappointed.

SeanCrew
10-27-14, 09:57
I scopped her up in the afternoon as well. I think it's the same one. Her hair is now straight, and wore glasses now. She works and hangs out with the older blonde (I think her name is Annie).

I wasn't disappointed.Can someone help me out where to look. I usually stick to escorts but the street walker idea really intrigues me. I tried looking up and down queen and sometimes princess but no luck. Should I go out earlier in the morning?

Chunky2
11-04-14, 19:20
Can someone help me out where to look. I usually stick to escorts but the street walker idea really intrigues me. I tried looking up and down queen and sometimes princess but no luck. Should I go out earlier in the morning?If you would drive around the King-Queen-Princess-Duke on a warm day, you'll find them walking around and making eyes contact.

SeanCrew
11-13-14, 11:11
If you would drive around the King-Queen-Princess-Duke on a warm day, you'll find them walking around and making eyes contact.What time is the best time to go out. Usually I go out around 10 am.

BonsaiBoner
11-13-14, 15:23
It's really hit or miss. Keep trying different times. I've ran into some in the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. The problem is you might spot talent a couple days in a row. Then you might not see anyone for a week. It's just spotty.

What time is the best time to go out. Usually I go out around 10 am.

Ekim Ekim
11-13-14, 20:10
Had a date with Jodi today. Had a great time. She has nice bolt ons and a small little body. Face isn't the best but she has a great personality. Was driving down East Market today around 4:30 and saw a SW with brown hair. I can't remember her name. This girl has a walk though. She really likes to strut.

Chunky2
12-29-14, 22:56
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Ekim Ekim
01-28-15, 15:44
Spotted a brunette SW walking up and down king last night around 6. She was definitely looking but I couldn't tell how she looked as she was all bundled up.

MorningPound
03-27-15, 22:25
So I've been really interested in finding a streetwalker in york. I read about the success people have been having in baltimore but I just don't have the time to really drive down there just to find a good streetwalker. I'm new to the game but I see alot of girls from BP so if anyone has any ideas of better streets to go down please let me know I'm lost out here. My normal route is from I usually ride down king and hit up either queen st or duke but I never see anything out there.

PeterUp
04-20-15, 11:32
I have been away for many years. I have a story to tell. It was in a dream. I went by the Hess store by College Street. Saw a cute latina. She was into pretty much anything. Gives great head for $30 and allows fingers in ass. I also saw a blonde but on ride around block she was gone. I recommend going out when it rains or snows as all ladies are in need of rides when it is ugly out, whether they are working or not. I have met some ladies who just need a ride but do not work. Like our moms have told us manners go a long way with ladies whether working or not.

BonsaiBoner
05-03-15, 20:35
Well I may have spotted one yesterday. Was cruising across princess she seemed to be waving at everyone. She looked middle aged. Short dirty blond hair. Had a neck tattoo and looked like maybe others. Was wearing a long blue flower pattern dress. I didn't stop the streets were full. And LEO had someone pulled over just ahead on duke. Cursed through again on my way homeward. But nothing. As for the previous report on the Hess station. I did see a couple girls there today. But they were pumping gas. Pretty sure they weren't SW's.

Stay safe.

Ekim Ekim
05-05-15, 22:23
Spotted what I believe was a WSW in front of the Hess on Queen around 7 PM. Blondish hair. Tattoos. Not that hot at all. She seemed to be trying to make eye contact with passing by vehicles.

BonsaiBoner
05-06-15, 07:53
Spotted what I believe was a WSW in front of the Hess on Queen around 7 PM. Blondish hair. Tattoos. Not that hot at all. She seemed to be trying to make eye contact with passing by vehicles.I believe that's the same one I saw on princess the other day. She might be worth checking out her oral report.

Nutty Butty
05-08-15, 01:12
Whats a good time to go hunting for these birds? I have always missed, I'm from Harrisburg and when I come down to hang out with friends, usually after that I would go for a ride but doesn't seem to have any luck.

SandMan2488
05-14-15, 19:49
Is there any SW in or around the immediate Hanover area?

Misty Mounter
08-02-15, 01:25
Is there any SW in or around the immediate Hanover area?In a word: no. You sometimes find someone advertising on BP for incall in Hanover. Never connected so cannot say what level of service you might get. Seems there was a MP in town but I didn't find out about it til it was busted. Never been any street action anywhere in the Adams / Hanover area.

Ekim Ekim
08-13-15, 14:08
Saw jodi on the prowl today. Walking down Princess and Queen. Also saw another girl coming up Duke and onto Princess. Saw her about 10 minutes later walking back the direction she came from. She was pretty hot. Wasn't 100% that she was a SW but she kind of had the look and wasn; t walking with any real sense of purpose. I couldn't make eye contact with her though.

Ekim Ekim
10-27-15, 14:12
Met up with Miranda today. Very cute and sweet girl. I was in need and quick. She didn't have phone number but I found her around Duke and Princess. I have seen 2-3 girls around there recently. Mid- afternoons.

BonsaiBoner
11-20-15, 12:09
Was cruising through last night around 6:30. Saw a spinner girl on princess between duke and George. She gave me a look so I circled back around and she was crossing George when I got there gave me the look again so I pulled over and she came over. It was Miranda. She is cute and a very sweet girl. She said she's not ussaly out at night. So I think afternoons would be the best time to find her. So we found a spot and she did an oral report. Nice work.

Ekim Ekim
11-23-15, 17:00
Saw a SW today, or what I really assume was one. Duke street. She had the look and was giving me one. She was probably in her 40's. A little rough maybe a fee extra pounds. It was hard to tell with her coat on. Red hair.

Ekim Ekim
12-04-15, 16:03
Picked up Miranda today. Great girl. Really cool and personable. Good time was had. Yesterday saw the same SW previously mentioned in my other post. She came to the car and was worried I was a cop. I told her if she wasn't comfortable she could walk. She wasn't worth the time for me. Haha. Also saw one the other day giving the look. She was easily over 300 lbs though. So if that's your thing, you shouldn't have a problem finding her. Ha.

Chunky2
12-18-15, 20:58
Finally found Miranda as she was walking on Princess. Oral report. Said she's going away for a couple months.

Ekim Ekim
12-20-15, 19:12
Finally found Miranda as she was walking on Princess. Oral report. Said she's going away for a couple months.Ugh. Well there goes my holiday spirit. Did she say when she was leaving?

BonsaiBoner
12-21-15, 14:47
Finally found Miranda as she was walking on Princess. Oral report. Said she's going away for a couple months.Damn that's a bummer I was hoping to hook up with her over the holidays to.

Ekim Ekim
12-21-15, 15:42
Ran into crystal today. Late 30's early 40's. She was looking to date but I didn't have the time. She didn't have digits and says she isn't out much.

Chunky2
12-22-15, 05:16
Ugh. Well there goes my holiday spirit. Did she say when she was leaving?Last Wednesday (I think that what she said).

Ekim Ekim
12-27-15, 17:55
Saw 2 girls wandering queen st with the look. One girl tried to get me to stop but I didn't have time. Both with nice bodies both harsh looking. One maybe missing some teeth. I saw on go and talk to a black male that may have been a pimp.

BonsaiBoner
03-14-16, 05:38
Took a cruise yesterday and found Holly right off George st. Passed by got the look and circle back around and picked her up. Nice blonde. Took a ride and sampled the Mike work. Got the job done standard tuition.

Ekim Ekim
04-05-16, 17:41
Saw 2 out today Crystal and another girl who was pretty banged up looking. Didn't have the time today. I am still awaiting Miranda's return. . .

Stang89
06-15-16, 02:13
Hey, I am in town for a few days and wondering where on George St. Can I find a WSW. Or you can just give me a general area and I will scout it out.

Thanks.

Ekim Ekim
06-15-16, 20:58
Hey, I am in town for a few days and wondering where on George St. Can I find a WSW. Or you can just give me a general area and I will scout it out.

Thanks.The best place to try is princess street between George and queen. Near the McDonald's on George. Can't tell you what time is best. It's really hit or miss. You might be better off trying to hit one up off of BP.

PapiDiddy
10-03-16, 14:55
Drove through York and saw quite a few nice looking trees. Especiallly around Queen and Princess and Market. Didn't stop to check out the leaves though since never see any reports about tree action in York. What's up fellas?

RubberRat
10-03-16, 22:48
Drove through York and saw quite a few nice looking trees. Especiallly around Queen and Princess and Market. Didn't stop to check out the leaves though since never see any reports about tree action in York. What's up fellas?Uncle LEO even has posting mongers on lockdown. York and Lancaster have a small but active street scene but you'd never know it from the forum.

PapiDiddy
10-07-16, 07:25
Uncle LEO even has posting mongers on lockdown. York and Lancaster have a small but active street scene but you'd never know it from the forum.Thanks man. We all know the look when we are getting it and I knew I wasn't imagining shit.

MiLady123
04-16-17, 23:51
Any regulars around or has everything dried up?

Inamiko
04-17-17, 20:47
Any regulars around or has everything dried up?I cruise the usual loops but am only in York in the afternoon and they are dead at that time.

MiLady123
04-18-17, 21:42
I cruise the usual loops but am only in York in the afternoon and they are dead at that time.I got a look yesterday. Looked like a decent trunk from afar. Upon closer inspection, it was a weathered old tree.

MiLady123
04-28-17, 20:37
Just passed a WSW downtown. She gave me the look, smile, and nod, but I had to be somewhere so unfortunately couldn't stop. She was very cute though. Thin, white, nice body, cute face with glasses, brunette maybe. Anyone have any intel?

MiLady123
05-02-17, 21:34
What happened downtown. No dice. I used to have regulars. Anyone have any intel? PM me.

Inamiko
05-05-17, 20:04
Just passed a WSW downtown. She gave me the look, smile, and nod, but I had to be somewhere so unfortunately couldn't stop. She was very cute though. Thin, white, nice body, cute face with glasses, brunette maybe. Anyone have any intel?I'll be back in York Tuesday and hope to do some looking. Will keep you posted.

Ekim Ekim
10-15-17, 16:22
Saw both Miranda and Lydia on the stroll today around noon. Both on west market about a block from each other. Both tell me they don't walk much. Ha today must have been the exception. Haven't seen Miranda in over a year. She got thin. It's a shame. She is a cute girl good personality. Lydia is a bargain too. She is older. Ok looks wise. Good price, but the best part is she has her own place to go back to. She tries to rush a little. Just have to tell her to slow it down. Happy hunting.

Ekim Ekim
10-15-17, 22:34
Called Miranda and had her come pay a visit. Good mike work. Finish wherever you like. She is a talker! LOL. Only one way to get her to stop talking. Damage. 4.

MiLady123
11-08-17, 13:04
Called Miranda and had her come pay a visit. Good mike work. Finish wherever you like. She is a talker! LOL. Only one way to get her to stop talking. Damage. 4.Any other intel? Contact? PM me please, thanks.

Chunky2
11-20-17, 20:19
Took a drive around the loop, there was just one out there around lunch time. We made eyes contact, she noded, but I decided to pass.

Ekim Ekim
01-08-18, 21:44
Ran into a slim tall black girl at the turkey hill on market today. I said she looked cold and asked if she needed a ride or to get warmed up. She agreed and hopped in. Said she locked herself out of her house. Asked if I was A cop and we decided to go for a drive. She said she never did that sort of thing but I think they all say that. Haha. She was nervous but we found a quiet spot and had a good time for. 20. She had a nice pair of large cee cups. Said she was visiting from out of town.

MrKwell
01-14-19, 05:27
In town on business. Haven't been up here in a few years. What are some good loops to explore?

MiLady123
04-13-20, 19:15
Are there no trees left standing around York city?

PhillyFox
06-10-20, 22:34
See multiple references to The Loop in York. Can anyone throw out some street names? Also, what about Lancaster city? Any street action to be had? Philly guy here, but wouldn't mind stopping on my way to Harrisburg. HBurg has dried up lately.

BB1920
08-29-20, 08:29
I am going to be in York for a few days and would love some company at the la Quinta inn. Any info or numbers would be greatly appreaciated.

Chunky2
08-29-20, 15:12
I am going to be in York for a few days and would love some company at the la Quinta inn. Any info or numbers would be greatly appreaciated.Make an apt with Gidge https://anniegabel.wixsite.com/anniegabel if MILF is your thing.

WantHead
06-04-21, 21:49
I've been seeing some SW on market by turkey hill mostly BSW nothing I'd want but there is some out there.