PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Vms124
05-22-10, 01:11
I live in Royersford and got tired of driving down Philly to pickup SW, anybody from reading can tell me the pick up spot in your area? Also, is there a pick up spot in Pottstown?

Thanks

Tonsil Hockey
05-22-10, 15:15
I live in Royersford and got tired of driving down Philly to pickup SW, anybody from reading can tell me the pick up spot in your area? Also, is there a pick up spot in Pottstown?

ThanksI don't know if the news from Berks floats that far down the Schuylkill, however we are encountering "a time of increased LE presence", i.e. SLIM PICKINGS (brought forth by politics and election time).

You may want to take the advice from a while back, and try here:
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=894867&postcount=17

I hear Penn (near the bus terminal) and Franklin are the areas with the best opportunity.

Happy Mongering

Fbtom
05-28-10, 00:47
Sounds like I need to work more on my own techniques. Went to Reading tonight...

Stopped by the pub across the street of the pizza place after spotting a good looking blond (SW?) walk inside. Sat at the bar to get a beer and she is sitting next to a guy about four seats away. Suddenly the guy sitting two seats away places his head in my line of sight to this girl. He said, "Dude, get a room and some booze, and for 500, I can get you some of the hottest ass to fuck that you can find in this area, much better looking that this girl or any that you ever had". I laughed since I obviously had been with some pretty amazing girls to date saying, "No thanks, I've been fucked over many times, but I rather get laid instead" With that his buddy sitting next to me laughs out loud saying to ignore him since he is drunk.
The blond and her friend leave and I stay to finish my beer.

I stopped in a corner market next to the pizza place, there I spotted two drug addicted SW girls, but didn't pursue since they were so skinny, maybe 90 lbs max, full of zits and what looked to be hepatitis marks on the back and shoulder areas. Too gross!

Went driving around and I spot a TGTBT girl. I give her a smile and nod, she seemed to respond in kind. When I circled back, she avoided me. WTF!?
Later, I spot her talking to some people at a payphone, so I approach on foot. By the time I'm at the payphone, she has walked away. The dude on the phone says, "Hey man, I know that you're looking for that girl. She said that she is NOT a hooker". I replied, "Oh well, can't blame me for trying!" As I walked away, the fat chick hanging out with him got mad, yelling at me from down the block since she herself was a SW, LOL!

Then I stopped at Al's. $7 cover charge. Didn't stay long enough to find out lap dance or vip prices. Went home horny, good thing I got dates lined up for tomorrow, LOL!

Big Greek
07-15-10, 22:47
Made two loops around C&F between 10th and 3rd (or so). Good news and bad news.

Good News: NO LEO!

Bad News: Well. You know.

BG

Sam
07-26-10, 08:56
Peace of Mind in Shoemakersville and Balance in Fleetwood are definitely open.

Good Good Time
07-26-10, 14:56
Aroma is also open. Went there Wednesday night close to midnight. Saw Yumi. Starter with a very thorough shower. I don't think I've ever been so clean. Sat in the sauna for a few minutes and she finished drying me in there. Went back to the room and she started the massage. It was a real massage, working out knots, etc. She stripped while massaging me which was cool, though without my glasses it mattered less to me than it would to most. She had me flip and got right to business. DFK, begged me to touch her, sucked my nipples, etc. I'm not really into all that stuff, but it was a total GFE. She eventually got to a BBBJ, then stopped and started a slow HJ while licking the twins. Then she started using her tongue on the backdoor. Never had that road gone down before, but it was cool. Back to the BBBJ (glad it was such a great bath), then the hat war applied orally and we did cowgirl to completion. The whole time she asked me to rub her, kiss her, and kept saying she wanted a lover, not a client. After she cleaned me off, she jumped into my lap and talked. Her accent was horrible and it was a disaster, but she kept talking. Told me how her life was hard, used to cry when she sold her body but is ok with it now, etc. So awkward. I couldn't wait to leave.

Looks: 3. 5 of 5 (slight flab on belly)

Massage: 5

Service: 3. 5 (would be higher if I loved GFE)

Conversation: 0

Honestly don't know if I'd see her again. It just got weird at the end. Still, I got what I needed, so I can't complain.

New Cummer2007
07-26-10, 22:54
Stopped in tonight,TOFTT. last time I was there was about a year ago. paid 70 at the door and the usual $ tip for fs. I was told it wasn't enough and I told her i didn't have anymore with she actually looked through my shorts for more. I was laying on my belly and she had me roll over and put a cover on and started cbj for about 1minute then put baby oil on it and finished me with a chj. I asked about the table shower and she said i could either get massage or table shower. so quick table shower and she told me i was done and to get dressed!!! what the hell happened to a nice massage and a nice table shower. I was in and out in under 30mins. there sign was on said open and they took me in did the dead first why not give me my full hour. guys be very carefull i will never go back and they will soon be out of buisness with the attitude they have, I mean they used to dress you and everything not anymore i guess another nice place is now gone. please let me know if anyone else has had the same expierence and maybe a tip of a amp that actually is still nice the way it used to be. hope this helps everyone out. was definatly dissapointed 170 for not even 30min and a half assed cbj/hj...lol never again

Jo Kuz
09-23-10, 19:24
Was cruising thru Reading in the afternoon after being stood up by someone I was supposed to hook up with from BP and spoted a little WSW on Chestnut just west of 5th. Pulled over she got right in, LE Check, said her name was Krissy, little skinny thing with brown/reddish shoulder length hair, late 30's maybe 40ish. Pretty nice with small but perky tits and nice face. Said she was originally from Tamaqua. Went over by the river and took a walk. Found a little spot there, Nice BBBJ for 20, nice DT and paid attention to the boys. Haven't been to Reading a in a while, haven't heard much good gong on there so this was a nice find, definitly worth it.

I Like Thick
10-09-10, 11:09
After RTFF I figured out the loop for Reading. Took me a little while to find something worth picking up but when I did, she was great. She never named her price, I think she would have taken anything I gave her. She was clear that this was just a business arrangement and she received no pleasure from it, although she kept getting wetter as she sucked me off like a HS GF. I finger her while I enjoyed her soft warm lips wrapped around my cock. This was one of the best BBBJ ever. Wish I was down in that area again but looks like my travel radius is shrinking. I forgot her name, but she had long dark hair and was very thin and attractive.

Fbtom
12-12-10, 14:28
Went with my girl and kids to the outlet shopping area. At one point during the day just before dusk, we separated for a time period the get items for each other, with me being completely alone. I already got their gifts. So after getting shoes for myself and long time remaining, a seemingly brilliant idea pops into my mind. I'm thinking,"Hmm, stroll is nearby, and just enough time to get some photos and who knows what else!" So I quickly get the car and cruise. I can't call on a reliable repeat girl that lives in the area as my fun phone has died yet again. On my first pass, I spot a very obvious SW that looked very appealing near 6th and Penn. She noticed my efforts to see her when I passed and changed directions walking towards my car. Unfortunately, there was a car directly behind me so I couldn't make the next turn. So around the following blocks I went, which seemed like forever, but was only about three minutes time. As usual, the girl was nowhere to be found. Cruised a little more and spotted another potential when my cell rings. I ignore the first call. Within a minute, it rings again, so it might be serious and I answer it. My girl is very concerned that she forget where the car was parked or even more worried that someone stole it. DAMN, I got to return earlier than expected to ease her mind. She asked where I went. Since I had just bought shoes at the outlet for myself, I mentioned that I was sent to the other outlet since they had my size in stock. Oh well, as it is often quoted."The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry". Wasn't my best attempt, but was better than doing nothing. Right? LOL!

Big Greek
07-26-11, 00:16
Drove Penn, Franklin, Cherry & Chestnut for a combined total of about an hour between 9:30 and 11:45 tonight (7/24). The only action I saw was on the corner of 5th and Franklin. Two obeese ugly WSWs and one WSW that looked masculine. Very little LEO. They seemed occupied with events happening at the civic center.

Is Reading dead or is Monday just a bad night?

BG

CapeMay0069
02-13-12, 16:53
First post here, found this site a couple a months ago and have enjoyed the vast knowledge on here. I've been in the 'hobby' for about 20+ years but due to my life status the last 10 yrs I don't get to partake as much as I would like. Also don't get the chance to go to Phila and Balto like I use to.

Anyway over the last couple of months 2-3 time a week I've been doing the Reading cruise, and the results are as follows: It is very hit or miss depending on the time of day, daylight I've had no success seen a couple of 'possibilities' but could not confirm whether a SW or not. Once the night falls it's a different game, I've 'hooked up' twice in probably 2 dozen cruises both LSW's I've also seen many others but due to my paranoia blew the pickup. The hot spots I've encountered are on Chestnut between 9th and 5th, also have seen 'possibilities' on Franklin in same area. Its best to cruise during a event at the stadiums, for one it ties up LE and it also opens the parking garages as a parking spot (make sure the event is started so there not a lot of foot traffic in the garage).

Good luck and be safe.

CapeMay0069
02-23-12, 16:14
Was coming down 422 last night and decided to take the stroll after 2nd pass saw a LSW right at the Chestnut and the RR tracks. I drove down to the next st and parked, walked (quickly) back up Cnut St and approached her. After a little chat I felt safe she was ok and we walked back to the car. Name was 'Mabell' we went down to riverfront Road. And parked, It was dark but still did not like this local. Quick CBJ W / HDHP nice Latino ass helped speed things. Only complaint she wanted to be dropped off back on chestnut I prefer to park on Penn so not to be obvious.

CapeMay0069
04-30-12, 13:06
Last week I was on my second pass of the Reading loop, when I turned onto Chestnut from 8th I was pulled over. Told LEO that I was supposed to pick up a co-worker but he insisted in giving me a loitering ticket. Now if this was down on the ave or in B'more I would have just considered it a sign took my lumps and left. But I live in Reading, so now you can't even drive up a street in your own neighborhood more than once. I would fight it but it's not worth my time (getting money order + day off for court) Maybe the city should cut back on LEO's since there must be no real crimes going on now!

Chopper269
05-13-12, 01:25
Went on the Reading downtown stroll last night. Saw a HSW names Jess. Says she was 21 and she was a good looking spinner. In my dream we went for a BBBJ. She had great oral skills. She let me explore her body with my free hands. She was trying to rush but I slowed her down. She kept going till I exploded which took awhile and earned her a tip. I do have digits. Don't know how long they'll be good for. PM me if interested. Those with a number for trade get priority. Be safe saw lots of LEO out there.

CapeMay0069
06-14-12, 15:55
Picked her up around 8pm on 5th and Franklin, Blonde spinner no ass. Said she needed to stop and check on her kids and asked for 10 to give the baby sitter left her phone and purse in car so I figured ok. Then she came back and said she needed 20 more, I said no and she started to argue with me so I gave her purse and phone and left her there. Avoid her at all cost phsyco *****

FlyGuyEddie007
06-19-12, 14:19
Picked her up around 8pm on 5th and Franklin, Blonde spinner no ass. Said she needed to stop and check on her kids and asked for 10 to give the baby sitter left her phone and purse in car so I figured ok. Then she came back and said she needed 20 more, I said no and she started to argue with me so I gave her purse and phone and left her there. Avoid her at all cost phsyco *****Your 1st mistake was to give her the money.

Do what I do drive out of the hot area tell them you want to make sure no one is following you tell them its better to be safe then sorry do some small talk to distract them then talk price if they get flaky and rushing before you even get the cash out red flag if they just seem like they want to rush it pull over and tell them to get out. Tell them the money goes to them once the pants are off (hers not yours) if they refuse tell them to exit if they won't keep driving out of town until they do or pull over and pull them out of your car (make sure you pull your keys out and secure all items cell phones etc) you got the money you got the power remember that.

Chopper269
01-08-13, 02:58
I can't believe in a target rich area like Reading there are no reports on SWs. There are lots of good SWs out there. I see other guys doing the circuit but no reports. Tonight I cruised around the library and found a sweet one. Tall slim hispanic and looking very good. In my dream we went onto have a great BBBJ where she did not any need direction becuase they were that good. Onto FS they took top position for a bit till we got worked up then it was time to go Mish. She was so nice with her brown erect nipples teasing me to lick them and I did LOL. It was too good that I busted early but she told me I had to stay in till she got hers. I did oblige her since it was a dream. No numbers of course but I got a general area of where she hangs. I will repeat if I can grab here again. Meanwhile be safe out there I have seen the Sheriff SUV with a gang of four marked police in full battle gear not sure what that is all about. Perhaps a couple drug raids since there were four of them driving a red Mini Van with the Sheriff SUV in tow. Lots of cruisers out there too but they seem distracted so grab the candy and run while you can LOL. Liten the girl in the dreams was Vanessa she is 30 years old and real sweet so treat her good if ya see her.

Thanks Chopper. Please start reporting.

CapeMay0069
01-08-13, 15:16
I can't believe in a target rich area like Reading there are no reports on SWs. There are lots of good SWs out there.

Thanks Chopper. Please start reporting.I've been up in Reading at least a dozen times in the last month and seen nothing (1 or 2 inconclusives). I've tried the 0700-0900 shift the lunch time shift and the after work shift 1500-1700, do they only come out at late night now?

I use to work in Reading and I remember being able to get lunch dates all the time.

Chopper269
01-09-13, 04:44
I've been up in Reading at least a dozen times in the last month and seen nothing (1 or 2 inconclusives). I've tried the 0700-0900 shift the lunch time shift and the after work shift 1500-1700, do they only come out at late night now?

I use to work in Reading and I remember being able to get lunch dates all the time.My friend and I both cruise the circuit independantly at different times. They are out in AM to catch the guys going to work. They are out around dinner time and late night. I usually go out between 10pm to 2am and always find something more times then not. I also heard of them trying to catch guys on way to work in morning anytime from 5-8 AM. However I did notice that on Sunday there is no one out everytime I go. Perhaps they all go to church that day LOL not really sure what that is all about. Library is best place to look or up on 8th and franklin near the Gomez Bar. They are out there. I ry to get numbers but most don't have or they go dead after two weeks or such. Good luck and be safe.

Chopper

CapeMay0069
05-17-13, 08:23
After about what seems to have been a 4 month drought I finally had a positive "dream" yesterday. Meet "GIGI" near 5th and Franklin, cute Latino about 5'2 tad skinny for my taste. In this dream she wanted to go to a park and I wanted to go to a parking garage so we settled for a open parking lot. .30 for CBJ was ok, hands were allowed to roam but she was constantly rushing. She also seemed like she was out of it. I think if she was sober she would be a good notel date cause when she was alert she was right on. Probably will not repeat unless can talk to her first make sure she's sober.

Tonsil Hockey
06-21-13, 03:05
http://lancasteronline.com/article/local/863851_Johns-arrested-in-police-sting.html

Very worthwhile reading. I'd say that the days of olde are long gone; it was good while it lasted.

LikkerFront
06-14-14, 01:09
Had to visit Reading for some business recently, got into town early and decided to hit the stroll and see about handling business with the ladies. Took a while to get my bearings and learn the stroll but I quickly got the hang of it. Eventually scooped up Maria on Chestnut near 5th while the local paddy wagon was 1/2 block away LOL! Maria agreed to accompany me to my hotel room for some "socializing". She is 23 yrs old and says she has 5 kids, yes indeed a veritable baby factory and her body shows the effects of her pregnancies. Cover up and push into a bald vag K9 style and try to crush it but she immediately complains of bladder problems due to the pregnancies, and now she is rushing me to finish. I really hate being rushed and briefly consider cutting my losses and taking her back and she excuses herself to the bathroom to piss and comes back out fully dressed and announces she is now bleeding and we are done. Now I am annoyed with her then she offers to finish the date with a BJ. She gives a below average and toothy BJ stopping several times to tell me to let her know when I'm going to cum. Of course I didn't let her know, I just went ahead and unloaded on her tongue and she was not impressed with this. She was a subpar performing SW and I probably wouldn't repeat.

FlyGuyEddie007
06-14-14, 10:03
Had to visit Reading for some business recently, got into town early and decided to hit the stroll and see about handling business with the ladies. Took a while to get my bearings and learn the stroll but I quickly got the hang of it. Eventually scooped up Maria on Chestnut near 5th while the local paddy wagon was 1/2 block away LOL! Maria agreed to accompany me to my hotel room for some "socializing". She is 23 yrs old and says she has 5 kids, yes indeed a veritable baby factory and her body shows the effects of her pregnancies. Cover up and push into a bald vag K9 style and try to crush it but she immediately complains of bladder problems due to the pregnancies, and now she is rushing me to finish. I really hate being rushed and briefly consider cutting my losses and taking her back and she excuses herself to the bathroom to piss and comes back out fully dressed and announces she is now bleeding and we are done. Now I am annoyed with her then she offers to finish the date with a BJ. She gives a below average and toothy BJ stopping several times to tell me to let her know when I'm going to cum. Of course I didn't let her know, I just went ahead and unloaded on her tongue and she was not impressed with this. She was a subpar performing SW and I probably wouldn't repeat.Her face on the right side is all scabbed up as well nasty chick I seen her wearing your same red shirt and black shorts for days on the stroll.

LikkerFront
06-17-14, 11:50
Her face on the right side is all scabbed up as well nasty chick I seen her wearing your same red shirt and black shorts for days on the stroll.When I met up with her she had no such scabs or other facial abnormalities. Her clothes were clean and she smelled good and fresh, no vaginal odors were detected during the banging of this SW. It is likely that I picked her up at the beginning of her latest drug bender. Her skills were below average and I would pass on her if I were in town and on the prowl for SW poontang again, probably better options available on the Reading stroll. Too bad the forum is not more active for the Reading stroll, but I found the info I needed here to locate the stroll and then just shopped until scooping Maria.

FlyGuyEddie007
06-18-14, 17:32
When I met up with her she had no such scabs or other facial abnormalities. Her clothes were clean and she smelled good and fresh, no vaginal odors were detected during the banging of this SW. It is likely that I picked her up at the beginning of her latest drug bender. Her skills were below average and I would pass on her if I were in town and on the prowl for SW poontang again, probably better options available on the Reading stroll. Too bad the forum is not more active for the Reading stroll, but I found the info I needed here to locate the stroll and then just shopped until scooping Maria.Dude I just seen her on the same day you did waking up Franklin black short red top same clothing she had on two days in a row her whole right side of her face for her mouth to her chin is all scabbed up she told me she got beat up and robbed that is why he got scabs my regular Nikki told me she gets high and picks her face that is why it is all scabbed up that is why you only took a pic of the left side of her fAce.

LikkerFront
06-20-14, 13:00
Dude I just seen her on the same day you did waking up Franklin black short red top same clothing she had on two days in a row her whole right side of her face for her mouth to her chin is scabbed up she told me she got beat up and robbed that is why he got scabs my regular Nikki told me she gets high and picks her face that is why it is all scabbed up that is why you only took a pic of the left side of her fAce.Funny how that the last reports on the Reading SW forum in about a year are from one guy (me) who actually scooped up and banged a Reading SW and then reported on it, and another guy (you) telling me what a nasty chick she is wearing a red top black shorts. Look at my pic again friend and you will see her wearing a Grey top and blue denim shorts. You got me on the pic though, that's the only one I snapped. Being a disgusting degenerate monger, I have no problem with picking up and fucking a nasty SW and reporting on my experiences with her. I just tell it like it was and Maria was not scabbed up and nasty the night I met her. Keep them all well-fucked until my return to Reading!

Purple Porkchop
06-30-14, 13:35
The chop has to go through Reading 2-3 times / week during the day (btwn 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM) and nothing to be seen. After 9:00 PM is also dead.

When is the best time for the Franklin stroll?

Thanks.

P Chop.

FlyGuyEddie007
07-18-14, 23:59
The chop has to go through Reading 2-3 times / week during the day (btwn 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM) and nothing to be seen. After 9:00 PM is also dead.

When is the best time for the Franklin stroll?

Thanks.

P Chop.I met a light skinned BSW names Nikki she got a nice ass bro if you can find her she is on the stroll.

CapeMay0069
02-19-15, 17:17
So about the Reading stroll, Being that I'm in Reading almost every day I have the chance to cruse the stroll quite often and this is what I've found.

There are 3 main regulars to the area.

One is Maria or sometimes Mary (Pic in prior post) I first met her in the summer of 2013 when she was new 2 the scene, she had a room near 6th and Franklin and my first time with her was by far was the best cause she went downhill fast. Last time with her was Oct of 2014 she had lost about 25 – 30 lbs and is in rough shape, we ended up going to a abandoned bld to play. I have not seen her out since Dec 2014, she never has a glove and she always rushes and MIC skills are subpar.

GiGi (short Asian Latino mix) is another regular, she can be found on chestnut between 5th and pearl st. My experiences with her have been good (sometimes rushed) , she only out in daytime she plays safe always and in warmer months will even play in outdoor public area.

The last one I don't remember her name (think she gives a different one each time) She's a tall red haired biker spinner. She also hangs on chestnut between 5th and pearl sts and is out on a regular biases. Mic skills are good FS is adv.

I saved the best for last, there is another redhead mid 20's about 120 lbs don't remember her name she hangs by the laundermat at 8th and chestnut. Seen her maybe 4 times in last 8 months, (saw her Monday but when I swung back around she was gone) was lucky enough to pick her up once in the fall, she is BP quality at street rate. If any body knows who I mean or has any intel on her Please PM me with details.

Thanks.

Cape.

FlyGuyEddie007
03-31-15, 20:28
So about the Reading stroll, Being that I'm in Reading almost every day I have the chance to cruse the stroll quite often and this is what I've found.

There are 3 main regulars to the area.

One is Maria or sometimes Mary (Pic in prior post) I first met her in the summer of 2013 when she was new 2 the scene, she had a room near 6th and Franklin and my first time with her was by far was the best cause she went downhill fast. Last time with her was Oct of 2014 she had lost about 25 30 lbs and is in rough shape, we ended up going to a abandoned bld to play. I have not seen her out since Dec 2014, she never has a glove and she always rushes and MIC skills are subpar.

GiGi (short Asian Latino mix) is another regular, she can be found on chestnut between 5th and pearl st. My experiences with her have been good (sometimes rushed) , she only out in daytime she plays safe always and in warmer months will even play in outdoor public area.

The last one I don't remember her name (think she gives a different one each time) She's a tall red haired biker spinner. She also hangs on chestnut between 5th and pearl sts and is out on a regular biases. Mic skills are good FS is adv.

I saved the best for last, there is another redhead mid 20's about 120 lbs don't remember her name she hangs by the laundermat at 8th and chestnut. Seen her maybe 4 times in last 8 months, (saw her Monday but when I swung back around she was gone) was lucky enough to pick her up once in the fall, she is BP quality at street rate. If any body knows who I mean or has any intel on her Please PM me with details.

Thanks.

Cape.I seen gigi a few times she is trying to over charge lately so I been telling her no thanks.

Purple Porkchop
04-04-15, 13:37
Just up from 2nd St on S side of Penn. Got there around 1:00 AM. There was takeout available from female patrons. Warning: this is not a place for the faint of heart.

P Chop.

Tonsil Hockey
04-07-15, 00:17
Just up from 2nd St on S side of Penn. Got there around 1:00 AM. There was takeout available from female patrons. Warning: this is not a place for the faint of heart.

P Chop.Porkchop,

There's actually some semblance of life returning to our fair haunts, once again?? My only reason for "downtowning it", was to hit The Peanut Bar, then head over to VE-II,

for pizza, steak, lasagna, fava beans, and tira misu!

CapeMay0069
04-07-15, 12:27

P Chop.This holds true to Marias at 4th and Penn after midnight as well, and it is a little safer but don't expect much in the way of quality. The 2 times I've been in Penn St tavern I felt. Lets just say "out of place" (and it was early evening).

CapeMay0069
05-22-15, 11:34
Last week I was told by a girl on the street that GiGi was busted and is working with 5 O. She had told me that she was picking up guys and driving to canal st parking lot where once parked for a minute or two a cop would knock on window and bust them. In other news there's been a couple of new faces along the stroll, I've had a hook-ups with a dirty blonde goes by Lisa 5'6 about 120 (finally a chic in Reading with a nice round ass) BBBJ was good plus let me play with that ass, hope to see her again.

CapeMay0069
06-23-15, 15:07
Met up with Jen near library, she was about 5'5 dirty blonde, says she is staying in halfway house in area and only out couple hours a day. We went to outdoor spot near river, BBBJ was great but 5 min into she states No CIM so I opted for C-FS and to finish with DS. Damage was. 3 plus. 1 tip will repeat if get chance. Best part was the whole time I bet over a dozen people walked and rode bikes by us and we were only about 2 ft from trail.

Rudesmack
07-12-15, 14:01

Thanks.

Cape.Was her name Sam. I hooked up with a nice redhead named Sam in that same area about a year ago. I never see her anymore.

CapeMay0069
07-13-15, 10:13
Was her name Sam. I hooked up with a nice redhead named Sam in that same area about a year ago. I never see her anymore.Could have been (not good with names) she had a cute freckled face and a nice round ass, late 20's Haven't seen her since winter, she seemed new to lifestyle, maybe she got out before to late. If so good for her (bad for us) she was definitely my best hook-up in Reading.

Rudesmack
07-13-15, 18:29
Could have been (not good with names) she had a cute freckled face and a nice round ass, late 20's Haven't seen her since winter, she seemed new to lifestyle, maybe she got out before to late. If so good for her (bad for us) she was definitely my best hook-up in Reading.I think we might be on the same page because she had a freckled face a nice ass for sure. I kinda learned a little about her, she was living with room mates on 5th st. She was working on getting her own place. I learned a little more too but lets just say she was not out there for a fix.

FlyGuyEddie007
07-27-15, 12:10
Last week I was told by a girl on the street that GiGi was busted and is working with 5 O. She had told me that she was picking up guys and driving to canal st parking lot where once parked for a minute or two a cop would knock on window and bust them. In other news there's been a couple of new faces along the stroll, I've had a hook-ups with a dirty blonde goes by Lisa 5'6 about 120 (finally a chic in Reading with a nice round ass) BBBJ was good plus let me play with that ass, hope to see her again.She is very shady even before that I cut her off after a failed upsell.

CapeMay0069
08-10-15, 10:31
Saw Maria on 08/7 around 6th and Chestnut, made the quick spin around the block but when I came around she was getting in a SUV (damn). She is looking a lot better then she did 9-10 months ago face looks cleared up and she has put on some well needed weight. I hope to catch her out this week.

Cape.

FlyGuyEddie007
10-05-15, 09:37
I saw Gigi out and about yesterday she said she was in Puerto Rico for a few months and just got back I asked her why would you even come back to reading vs Puerto Rico and she said she had unfinished business to do she probably skipped down after word spread she was setting people up be careful.

CapeMay0069
10-21-15, 11:40
Streets have been quite the last 2 months, My little blonde friend whom I saw out almost everyday disappeared at end of Aug and its been scarce ever since. Anybody else seen any action?

CapeMay0069
03-28-16, 14:52
Reading LE must be bored http://www.readingeagle.com/news/article/3-arrested-on-prostitution-charges-in-reading.

Grepel
10-12-16, 00:12
I see lots of reports on Backpage for 5th St Highway. Both Reading and Temple. Is there any SW activity around there?

DoNotDeevee8
12-30-16, 02:17
I see lots of reports on Backpage for 5th St Highway. Both Reading and Temple. Is there any SW activity around there?There is not much going on in Reading period.

CapeMay0069
01-06-17, 15:44
Last spring and summer there was this 5 ft tall blonde that I hooked up with about once a month and there was always other options. 10 am to 1 pm then 4 pm to about 6 pm were the good hunting times. Then September October hit and everything dried up. Last time I saw bogie on the reading stroll was at the end of October, and I check 2-3 times a week.

Not sure what happened to reading but its forced me to hit the AMPs lately and I can't afford that.

Anybody else having any luck here?

CapeMay0069
03-21-18, 10:19
What up all.

Just in from another snowy cruse of the Reading stroll with no luck. So I have not had luck up in Reading

Since the middle of November. I ve been making 4-6 attemps a week (morning, noon, evenings, and even weekends) and
Nothing! WTF. I've been hitting this stroll for about the last 8 years now and yes you have your dry spells, but Never like this nothing for over 4 months! Did somthing change?? Is anybody else getting different results?

Backpage has become all but useless too, seems like every number, the box is full or you get no answer over and over, and the new format Suck!

Cape.

Purple Porkchop
03-26-18, 12:18
SE PA is DOA except for PHL SW. The AMPs in ABE, PHL and Poconos are your best bet. BACKPAGE W-M is iffy.

Bad news, Lindia is no longer at state hill. Only action in Reading is DIY.

P Chop.

What up all.

Just in from another snowy cruse of the Reading stroll with no luck. So I have not had luck up in Reading

Since the middle of November. I ve been making 4-6 attemps a week (morning, noon, evenings, and even weekends) and
Nothing! WTF. I've been hitting this stroll for about the last 8 years now and yes you have your dry spells, but Never like this nothing for over 4 months! Did somthing change?? Is anybody else getting different results?

Backpage has become all but useless too, seems like every number, the box is full or you get no answer over and over, and the new format Suck!

Cape.

ImafYouGood
03-27-18, 14:38
Hello, so I will be visiting the Allentown area for a week and would like to have a little fun in the evenings while here. If any of the regulars can point me in a fun direction that would be awesome. Feel free to PM if you want, I will have a vehicle to get around.

Thanks and as always.

Stay safe.

Ima.

Grepel
05-31-18, 11:51
So good to have the site back.

During these dark times I thought there would be more street action in Pottstown. I drove it many a day and night and didn't see anything solid. Saw a couple of potentials but with closer observation I don't think they were out there for the reason I had hoped.

Also, a couple of my contacts went silent.

LookinToMonger
02-18-19, 21:31
Any luck in Reading recently? Pottstown? Would love to at least know there's a chance before heading out to cruise. Thanks for the info.

Purple Porkchop
02-19-19, 19:06
Any luck in Reading recently? Pottstown? Would love to at least know there's a chance before heading out to cruise. Thanks for the info.The usual strolls are DEAD. At 4th & Penn you may find same action in the pizza place late at night. Also two bars south side of Penn just above 2nd st. Its a rough section, be able to talk the talk. DO NOT DRESS WELL. So you will fit in a little.

P Chop.

Yogi9050
06-23-19, 13:10
I've had moderate success lately in Pottstown. Usually after 5 or 6. King St from York to Adam's and High St from American Motel to Adams. Occasionally you can park behind the American Motel, look for some open doors or open windows and there is usually a target or 2. Also check out Skip the Games, search Pottstown theres a few working in the Pottstown area. Nothing to my liking but all tastes are different.

Grepel
07-18-19, 21:53
I did a drive through in Pottstown tonight. Dead as can be. There are those to be had on STG though.

Yogi9050
08-08-19, 13:12
I did a drive through in Pottstown tonight. Dead as can be. There are those to be had on STG though.Its dead after 9:00 pm. I live 15 minutes away and have rental props in town so I am through there quite often.

PokeyJohn
08-12-19, 15:21
Its dead after 9:00 pm. I live 15 minutes away and have rental props in town so I am through there quite often.Pottstown can be so hit and miss. I work in town and some nights I see a few girls out, other nights none. Luckily I have built up a nice collection of numbers.

Pottstowian
08-13-19, 17:01
Just curious where everyone is finding the girls in town? I try looking and can't seem to get lucky. And I'm worried about trying anyone online. Worried it's a set up ya know. Any feedback is much appreciated!

LookinToMonger
01-07-20, 18:52
Anyone having any luck on the Pottstown stroll? Have driven through a few evenings around 5, but haven't seen anything promising. Maybe it's the winter weather or maybe it's just gone dead. Anyone finding anything out there?

Grepel
01-08-20, 00:20
Anyone having any luck on the Pottstown stroll? Have driven through a few evenings around 5, but haven't seen anything promising. Maybe it's the winter weather or maybe it's just gone dead. Anyone finding anything out there?I drive through a lot throughout the year. At various times too. And I've never seen anyone that was obvious to me.

PokeyJohn
01-09-20, 02:18
I drive through a lot throughout the year. At various times too. And I've never seen anyone that was obvious to me.It has been very bad the past few months. The only ones I have seen I would not do.

Grepel
03-10-20, 11:13
It has been very bad the past few months. The only ones I have seen I would not do.Where have you even seen them?

Purple Porkchop
08-04-20, 17:27
Was heading back to the ranch and detoured through Reading. There is some action on Chestnut and Franklin. Picked one up just East of Library on Franklin. Did the LE check as we drove away. I'm getting to old for car dates and could not find anything parking to my liking. Dropped her off near where I found her and gave her a tip for her time. No number but says she hangs out near the Library.

It was a warm night a way too many people sitting on front porches.

In her 50's good body, wanted 30 for CBJ. Said, after 11:00 she would have a room. Didn't want to wait around. I think I saw one on Chestnut, but was busy with 1st candidate.

P Chop.

CapeMay0069
11-09-21, 16:19
Haven't posted in a while cause everything has been dead, last week got a early start to the day 0530 ish and bam right on side of library I saw this petite black haired girl sort of just pacing. At first I thought na TGTBT so I made the loop and when I got back she was still there, parked and got on foot to talk, after a little chat we jumped in car and drove to spot in W. Reading. Said name was "Mary" about 5'4 nice bubble butt latino'ish girl, CBJ with a little TIA then quick ride!! Sorry guys but I over paid. Wasn't expecting to hook up and all I had was a Benjamin in wallet so that is what she got. No digets, Says she's out 2-3 times a week but I've never seen her before, had me drop her off on 10th and penn. I Have been hitting that area pretty hard every morning since but no sightings.

ReadingNeeds
03-01-22, 15:17
Is there a regular stroll in Reading.

BadRonnie
05-29-22, 14:16
Took a spin through the stroll this morning. Circled the library, 5th, Franklin. Saw a blonde about 50 or older, a solid 2, saw 2 that were possibly homeless, solid 3's, saw 2 with their handlers keeping them close, maybe 4-5's then I saw a skinny chick with a guy walking about 5 feet behind her a block away, I went for it as she turned the corner an idling suv honked her and she beckoned for him to pull as I drove was she looked either Latina or Philip I, face was a solid 8, very attractive. I would have picked her up if the idling monger wasn't scooped her. There were 1 or 2 that I saw, weren't certain if they were SW's. This was between 8:30-9 am. Happy hunting.

Scouter18
08-15-22, 21:57
I've taken a few strolls around franklin as that's where I hear some of the action is but no luck so far. Any spots recommended?

ReadingNeeds
08-22-22, 07:19
I've taken a few strolls around franklin as that's where I hear some of the action is but no luck so far. Any spots recommended?I can't find a Reading stroll. I also have driven that Franklin circle. Stopped in front of the adult book store. Hung out at the Starbucks out door tables. I can't find any SW in Reading.

Engineer17
09-22-22, 19:24
I can't find a Reading stroll. I also have driven that Franklin circle. Stopped in front of the adult book store. Hung out at the Starbucks out door tables. I can't find any SW in Reading.I went out early morning the other day, counted 7. Only 1 looked good, rest were not so much. Mostly around the book store.

ReadingNeeds
09-24-22, 07:59
I went out early morning the other day, counted 7. Only 1 looked good, rest were not so much. Mostly around the book store.IDK, the only one I usually see around there is that blonde homeless, half naked woman. She's a solid 1 out of ten. Are there negative numbers in this game?. Can't imagine anyone snagging that. Anyway, I guess I will go to Firestone and wait to get my tires rotated. Give me some time on foot to look a little closer.

Assume by your post that you didn't pick up the one that looked good. Been wondering what's in the book store but kind of figured it was a bunch of sausage smugglers. (not that there's anything wrong with that). Just not my thing. Maybe I'll walk in and see.

ReadingNeeds
10-31-23, 05:57
IDK, yesterday, I was in the mood, but couldn't find the right match on skip or anywhere else. I had three hours and decided to go on a hunt for any kind of decent SW in Reading. I traveled up and down all the downtown roads. Cruised 5th street highway near the hotel dumps up past Legends. Hung out at that Wawa on 11th street. Hit downtown again, crisscrossing all the roads and what should have been the usual spots. Hung out for 15 minutes across from the bookstore downtown and even checked out the back. I hung for a short time at Wawa on Lancaster too. I saw a few very sad, dirty and probably crazy homeless women and lots of homeless men. Lots and lots of homeless men. Like WTF men alone? I did not see a single obvious SW. I concluded the SW scene in Reading is dead. If it's not please help a guy out and tell me where to go. It might have been taken in doors to some bar or something, but I don't know where.