PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Phunchance
05-11-10, 21:39
Apparently the duo have been 86 from their stomping grounds. I really want to hook up with Jasmine. Itty bitty titties for me. Jasmine has pix on web site.

http://www.blueglamour.com/

John Mac 8583
05-24-10, 15:09
Apparently the duo have been 86 from their stomping grounds. I really want to hook up with Jasmine. Itty bitty titties for me. Jasmine has pix on web site.

http://www.blueglamour.com/She's working at Club Risque in Bristol now.

Baretta Ri
06-24-10, 02:39
Any info on either of these places? Anybody know of any Montco establishments open past 12?

John Mac 8583
06-27-10, 10:26
Any info on either of these places? Anybody know of any Montco establishments open past 12?I've never been to eaither of those, but Creekside Cabaret is relatitivly new and not too far from Suzy's Lounge.

Cypher126
06-28-10, 07:31
I was there for my bachelor party a coup[le months ago. Nice place, used to be fully nude BYOB. But not anymore. But that doesn't stop some of the girls from showing cooch. The private dace room is a little disconcerting since it's a big room with lots of couches and a bouncer watching the time. However I did get some nice pussy rubbed in my face.

Fbtom
06-28-10, 19:49
Suzy's has cameras everywhere! They would know it if you even scratched your balls there! It is also a Pasties bar where nipples are covered with stickers.

When I was there last, the girls have adopted a routine of getting more ones by going with tit, hip and or ass, then pussy flash. Trying to extract three or more dollars out of you each time they walk past you. Some like to try to give you an unsolicited "table side" dance at your bar stool expecting even more money.

The good things about this place is no cover and cheap drinks.

Dirty Deluxe
06-30-10, 13:22
It seemed like a pretty nice place with one problem: no girls! I stopped by in a company vehicle (a little risky) and took a seat. After about 15 mins of looking around and sipping my coke thet bartender apologized and said that the girl scheduled didn't show and that she was fired. Yeah whatever.

Ath Trainer
07-01-10, 06:50
It seemed like a pretty nice place with one problem: no girls! I stopped by in a company vehicle (a little risky) and took a seat. After about 15 mins of looking around and sipping my coke thet bartender apologized and said that the girl scheduled didn't show and that she was fired. Yeah whatever.

Did you say the "GIRL", as in singular? They fired their entire dancing staff? Well, they should not have a hard time replacing her, I mean them. The next girl that walks in is "hired".

Red Hunter
08-26-10, 21:39
I stopped in Double Vision tonight in Horsham and as usual a good time was had. The club has a very relaxed atomospher, the girls are friendly and the drinks are resonable. The only downsides are that it's not fully nude, and there are no extras available during private dances. Although take is availble from a few of the dancers but only after they get to know and trust you.

There was none of the takeout providers I know working tonight so I had a private dance from a new dancer named Ceecee. She had good moves but no hands alowed below the waste.

Tominphilly
08-27-10, 17:02
It seemed like a pretty nice place with one problem: no girls! I stopped by in a company vehicle (a little risky) and took a seat. After about 15 mins of looking around and sipping my coke thet bartender apologized and said that the girl scheduled didn't show and that she was fired. Yeah whatever.Don't worry. I see company trucks there all the time. I figure they must always have cable trouble with the number of times I see comcast contractor trucks there LOL

John Mac 8583
09-07-10, 21:01
I stopped in Double Vision tonight in Horsham and as usual a good time was had. The club has a very relaxed atomospher, the girls are friendly and the drinks are resonable. The only downsides are that it's not fully nude, and there are no extras available during private dances. Although take is availble from a few of the dancers but only after they get to know and trust you.

There was none of the takeout providers I know working tonight so I had a private dance from a new dancer named Ceecee. She had good moves but no hands alowed below the waste.I haven't been to DV in a while and last time I was there it really wasn't worth it, but if your for real then I should start going again! Who are these wonderful girls that give a offer take out?

Lnghairedlover
01-25-11, 15:40
Don't worry. I see company trucks there all the time. I figure they must always have cable trouble with the number of times I see comcast contractor trucks there LOLAnyone know what kinda of mileage you can get downstairs? PM me if you want to keep it quiet.

Thanks

Scipiospinks
03-05-11, 13:52
Hit C9 evey couple months or so. It seemed like they had the same lineup for about 3 years but my last visit was alot better. It was a Sat night and they had close to a dozen dancers and only one was a reg and she is a friendly fav so it was cool. I'd recommend giving it another try. Lapdances are in a small room that seats about 6.

Angler0573
02-04-12, 12:36
Hey guys. I've been out of the strip club circuit for awhile, since the fabled "Cheeks" was closed down. I've been to "Passions" before and it was good, but I'm looking for something different. Anyone have any intel on extras going down at any clubs or at least "take out?" I miss the days of Cheeks, that place was awesome. At least I can say I experienced it.

Feel free to backchannel me or post public, of course.

Khurg
02-05-12, 00:46
Hit C9 evey couple months or so. It seemed like they had the same lineup for about 3 years but my last visit was alot better. It was a Sat night and they had close to a dozen dancers and only one was a reg and she is a friendly fav so it was cool. I'd recommend giving it another try. Lapdances are in a small room that seats about 6.I am a regular here. They recently got permission to allow couch dances with touching. No extras that I have been able to get but certain girls will do a great lapdance. Heaven is likely the best there.

Big Greek
04-03-12, 22:11
Went to the BP on 3/28. Nice time in the private dance area with Cardina (I think that was her name). Wanted. 8, but talked her to. 6. I WILL go back!

BG

NiceTime
04-13-12, 07:54
My first post here! I had a dream that I was sitting at the bar drinking a beer at C9 when one of the dancers coming around for tips moved nice and close making contact with the little head. What is a man to do. I pulled out a 1. And went down stairs and had an amazing girding dance. I will go back for more.

Months ago I dreamt that I kept going back to Pnthse club near 95 and wow after a few visits the dancers get very friendly with me. One afternoon, met a beautiful dark haired lady who told me while drink she was very liberal. Well without all the details of the dream. I got 3 BBBJCIM. 1 CFS. 1 opp for FS w / o raincoat but declined and digits.

Anyone have dreams of High Millage place in the Burbs. BTW. All encounters we 2. 3.

Mystic10
08-26-12, 12:00
This is my first time posting, so please bear with me if I make some mistakes.

I went to the Ball Park Tavern in Bristol a few weeks ago on a Saturday night, there were 5 women dancing ranging from a 6 to and 8.

The Bar is U shaped and to the left as you walk in the door. They have a couch dance room with two chairs in it, they also have a smaller room for a private dance with one chair in it; the chairs are stuffed cushioned chairs but they are in disrepair. There is a pool table in front of the couch dance area so someone could look in if they wanted but when a girl goes back a bouncer sits in front of the door. The Beer is 5. 50 for domestic bottles and slightly more for others. Mixed drinks aren't to bad I think they are 9 or 10.

To get back to my experience that night I decided to go back with Ashley / Amanda, I can't remember her name; 5' 3' 105 lbs brown hair brown eyes, with a 32b set of small but nice natural breasts. The donation was. 20 a song. I believe some extras can be had if you get with the right girl, I did not get any extras that night but as dumpy as this place is I think I'll go back and give it another try.

Good luck and stay safe.

NiceTime
08-27-12, 12:01
Last week I went to Scruples right off of Rt 1. The dancers were 6. 8. Talk to one girl she was an 8. 5. Straight brown hair. About 5 2 105. 110 lbs and very very nice natural boobs. She grinded me for 5 songs, unbutted my shirt, kissed my nipples and chest, rubbed her hands on my chest, I moved my johnson up so she could

Ride it. We both had a great time. Where are the days and the places I could get digits and extras.

Mystic10
09-02-12, 17:08
Sugar and Spice.

I went to Sugar and Spice this past Sat. The place is an old rundown go-go bar that looks like it was last up dated in 1980. The place was crowed at 9PM when I got there and it was still crowed at midnight when I went home. There was something like 8 girls dancing there that night ranging from 5 to 8. There was this one hot little Blond who reminded me of actress from the original Final Destination movie, I can't remember her name. There was a bit of conflict with some patrons and the management but the management got the situation in hand and all was good. The couch dances are $20 and the couch dance room has 3 couches and one chair. I got a dance from the Blond whose name I can't remember, her looks are a solid 8 and her couch dancing skills are a 6/7 she could have done better but over all I was pleased. The Bar is open Mon to Sat, closed on Sunday. The girls working very from day to day. Would I go back to this place, Yes. On a side note I was told by two different girls that no extras are to be had due to cameras in the couch dance room, but your mileage may very.

Sam Iam
09-03-12, 00:05
Sugar and Spice.

I went to Sugar and Spice this past Sat. The place is an old rundown go-go bar that looks like it was last up dated in 1980. The place was crowed at 9PM when I got there and it was still crowed at midnight when I went home. There was something like 8 girls dancing there that night ranging from 5 to 8. There was this one hot little Blond who reminded me of actress from the original Final Destination movie, I can't remember her name. There was a bit of conflict with some patrons and the management but the management got the situation in hand and all was good. The couch dances are $20 and the couch dance room has 3 couches and one chair. I got a dance from the Blond whose name I can't remember, her looks are a solid 8 and her couch dancing skills are a 6/7 she could have done better but over all I was pleased. The Bar is open Mon to Sat, closed on Sunday. The girls working very from day to day. Would I go back to this place, Yes. On a side note I was told by two different girls that no extras are to be had due to cameras in the couch dance room, but your mileage may very.Yes, it's a nice bar and I was there areound 10pm last night also. Before the cameras you could have fun in the bar, now try for take out, but cheap drinks and women, not a bad combo. Want an adventure try the Ball Park.

Mystic10
09-10-12, 20:03
Yes, it's a nice bar and I was there areound 10pm last night also. Before the cameras you could have fun in the bar, now try for take out, but cheap drinks and women, not a bad combo. Want an adventure try the Ball Park.I went to the Ball Park about a week or two ago, and your right I'll have to make another trip back there. On a different note I heard good things about the Red Raven on RT 1 by Oxfordvally Mall. I think the Raven will be my next report followed up by the Oakford / Scruples.

Freshkoast
09-11-12, 16:29
The cameras do not deter some of the dancers, the determined ones just turn the free standing chair around so that you are facing the corner and get to work. Everyone else pretends that they do not see anything, so your mileage definitely varies there.

Mystic10
09-11-12, 18:30
The cameras do not deter some of the dancers, the determined ones just turn the free standing chair around so that you are facing the corner and get to work. Everyone else pretends that they do not see anything, so your mileage definitely varies there.Thanks for the information. Next time I'm up that way I'll have to stop in and make a move.

Mystic10
09-15-12, 13:11
I had to stop off at Club Risqué in Bristol Friday around 5:30 there were around 8 girls working ranging from 7 to 9. I only stayed about an hour but did have a good time and had a nice conversation with a Russian girl named Monica, she was extremely nice and easy to talk to. It was happy hour so Drinks were cheaper than usual and they even had some food out, chicken wings, for happy hour. This is a place I will go back to some night and I'm sure I'll get a couch dance. I might stop in at Sugars tonight if thing are slow.

Steve L
09-18-12, 22:17
Went to the ballpark on a weekday afternoon. There were 3 dancers working and about 6 or 7 dudes. The girls pretty much hung on the regulars so not action there. Left and came back around 5:00 and a new set of girls were there. A total of about 5 or 6. Candy approached me and offered a VIP room so took her up on the offer. She offered an upsell but was cool when I didn't accept the additional options. A full menu is offered in the VIP for a good price. Overall, the place is a hole in the wall, but if you like the VIP than this is a good club.

Steve L
09-28-12, 07:53
Went back to the ball park on Wednesday afternoon around 2PM. Same as last time. 3 girls, Candy, Safyre and Toni. Just like last time the girls hang out with the regulars most of the time. If you want a VIP you pretty much have to tell them when they walk the bar after the dance to collect the dollar. I went with Candy again. The experience was fine in the room, Candy definitely knows how to please a man with her body. Once you are "done" in the VIP room, Candy is back to her regulars. If you want action in the VIP room, this is a good place to go, if you want to talk to the girls, I would recommend another place.

Sam Iam
09-28-12, 15:13
Went back to the ball park on Wednesday afternoon around 2PM. Same as last time. 3 girls, Candy, Safyre and Toni. Just like last time the girls hang out with the regulars most of the time. If you want a VIP you pretty much have to tell them when they walk the bar after the dance to collect the dollar. I went with Candy again. The experience was fine in the room, Candy definitely knows how to please a man with her body. Once you are "done" in the VIP room, Candy is back to her regulars. If you want action in the VIP room, this is a good place to go, if you want to talk to the girls, I would recommend another place.Candy is known for pleasing alot of men. I would be very careful of that fact. Be sure you carry and use protection and even then it is a risk.

Mystic10
10-02-12, 11:56
I went to Sugar and Spice last Friday night and met an older but very skilled Blond named Emily. Emily is in her late 30's early 40's around 5' 5' 135 lbs with natural 36D's over all a solid 7. Went back for a 1 couch dance but stayed for 3; I would've stayed longer but $ were in short supply that night. I will definitely go back. There were at least 2 or 3 other woman there that I'm sure would have been equally good in the back room. If you go there YMMV.

NiceTime
10-03-12, 08:50
Had one of the best times with a dance in a look time. After rubbing, kissing and sucking on her breast then putting them back in, during the middle of the second song she asked me to take them out and play with them. I have a great time. Hand roaming and sating put was exceptional. YMMV.

Member #4213
10-06-12, 14:43
I had nothing special to do last night so after dinner the family I decided to go to Tattle Tails. There were plenty of good looking ladies there; some time I think there are to many, last night there were at least 12 to 14. The best were of course Isabella, Cherry, Marisol and this new Hot blonde spinner named Bella. Bella definitely knows how to give a lap dance. Not aware of any of the women doing extra but I've heard from some of the Natives that take out may be available, but YMMV. You know how that goes, the stars all have to be aligned just right for that to happen. As for tonight who knows, I might try the Erotic Cafe', Club Risqué, or may be Scruples.

Sam Iam
10-06-12, 23:34
I had nothing special to do last night so after dinner the family I decided to go to Tattle Tails. There were plenty of good looking ladies there; some time I think there are to many, last night there were at least 12 to 14. The best were of course Isabella, Cherry, Marisol and this new Hot blonde spinner named Bella. Bella definitely knows how to give a lap dance. Not aware of any of the women doing extra but I've heard from some of the Natives that take out may be available, but YMMV. You know how that goes, the stars all have to be aligned just right for that to happen. As for tonight who knows, I might try the Erotic Cafe', Club Risqué, or may be Scruples.I definitely like Cherry, she is one cute spinner. Correct, no extras at the club, but take out is available from the right gal. You just have to go and you will find the right gal pretty quick. Wish you luck. I was at Erotic Cafe it is a bit more fun, but it will be interesting to see your report.

Steve L
10-08-12, 22:39
Candy is known for pleasing alot of men. I would be very careful of that fact. Be sure you carry and use protection and even then it is a risk.Thanks for the tip. I brought my own. She defaults to bareback unless you tell her otherwise. Prepare ahead of time or you might regret it later.

MM0000
10-11-12, 07:44
I checked out Club Risque in Bristol for the first time last weekend. Not too impressed by many of the girls, but two really caught my attention. I forget the first one's name but she was a pro on the pole. The other's name I believe was Tonya. I never saw her dance on stage, as she sat next to me at the bar. We chatted for awhile and she never once asked for a dance or beg for a buck. Very beautiful girl. After about 30 minutes, I decided to ask for a dance as I NEEDED to see more. Very good dance imo. Hope to come across her again.

Voyeur1211
10-15-12, 11:07
Does anyone here remember an Angel from Red Raven? Older woman, blond hair? If so, what were your experiences?

MacMac669
10-20-12, 11:34
Got a little tired of the Trenton Stroll, not much there. Decided to hit Red Raven, Drink prices good and some nice talent on stage. Opted for couch dance (.25). I heard that they allow touching now and this is the fact. Left very happy and I will return.

Member #4318
10-21-12, 20:36
Does anyone here remember an Angel from Red Raven? Older woman, blond hair? If so, what were your experiences?Was she dominican or Puerto Rican? Did she have braces?

Voyeur1211
10-22-12, 12:47
Was she dominican or Puerto Rican? Did she have braces?No, white. Biker chick. Has pierced nipples, I believe.

Mystic10
10-29-12, 12:50
Went to the Ball Park this past weekend and got a dance from Candy.

All I can say is $ and it was well worth the money. I will go back for another dance!

HappySmiles
11-06-12, 14:27
Stopped by PO yesterday as always an interesting array of African American dancers plus one Caucasian. It was a great time for a visit as there were a few new girls auditioning plus two / three new girls that I haven't met before. All with. Previous experience at other clubs and PO aggressive. Always enjoy the dirty banter with Roxy but so far her dances have been less than her talk. Got the true talk on Baby Girl (she wasn't there but is most def prego). Enjoyed a dance with my old friend Nadia, always satisfying always interesting convo as well. Was very slow when I walked in at about 2:00 PM but there were about 6 customers when I left at 3:30. I think 6 dancers plus the 2 auditioning. Always a nice time. Highly recommended.

HappySmiles
11-06-12, 14:35
Always a good economical stop for me. Five dollars at the door plus five dollar full song, heavy contact dances at the bar. There is a very very small couch / chair dance area should you need / want / desire more privacy. I think it's $20 for two songs plus any other arrangements you may make. I'm an older white guy and I have always been very comfortable visiting OS. Say hello to Lady for me always a good choice for a few satisfying dances as are most / many of the other "dancers".

HappySmiles
11-06-12, 14:45
Always my favorite club, been coming here for years and have made many good friends. By the way I take exception to those that say you can never have a dancer as a friend. Yes, you can as long as you are respectful and fair. You must understand that dancing for $$$ is their job and they do and should view it as that. Our job is to be respectful and to tip as that is their only pay. As independent contractors they have to pay for the right to work at a club, select decent music to dance to, and to have a house mom offer advice / help on cosmetics / hair. So they depend upon the patrons to survive. I truly believe if we just want a place to drink go to a corner bar. If you choose a strip club. You need to fairly participate. Sorry for sounding off.

Anyhow, I usually go during the day time and enjoy dances with Entice, Baby, Tiny, Fire and several others. I avoid the former Vixen. Sorry can't think of her new name but it's a two name combo. She can really be a self serving biatch! Watch out!

Mystic10
11-16-12, 20:15
Went to the Ball Park and had a good time with Christine suggest you give her a try in the LD room, bring some extra $.

Sam Iam
11-17-12, 01:48
Went to the Ball Park and had a good time with Christine suggest you give her a try in the LD room, bring some extra $.Yes, Christine is a good choice. You have chosen wisely!

Steve L
11-17-12, 09:18
Stopped by the BP this week around 3:00. 5 Girls working (Candy, Nikki, Josie, Jessie, and Fernanda). Ordered a beer and right away Candy comes by and sits down with me. Head off to the VIP room. Note, with Candy she will assume that no cover is desired unless you ask her for it, so be careful. If you wait to go back to the VIP room to think about it, you might be thinking with the wrong head. Anyway, stayed back for 2 songs. Total damage was $, left happy. I know Candy keeps fairly busy at the BP in the VIP but she is super nice and friendly. Definitely recommend her, just make sure you bring a cover. She is with a lot of dudes.

MacMac669
11-19-12, 12:18
I hit the club last Thurs on a break from work. Some very good talent on stage. Got a dance. A thing that I find that I need to be very carful over is these can get very expensive if you do not pay attention to the song, or if the song is short. I don't know if I am getting cheap in my old age, but sometimes I think that I would rather just find a SW to have some fun. I never have had them charge for overages. Otherwise the dancer was very friendly and showed a good time. So what am I complaining about?

Mystic10
11-29-12, 10:56
Hit the Ball Park last week before Thanksgiving and had a Great time with Candy, if you knoow what I mean, the donation was $, well worth it. I think I'll stop back again on Saturday night.

As far as the BP goes it's a run down old bar were the drinks are not cheep but the girls make up for what ever else is lacking in this place.

Purple Porkchop
11-29-12, 13:29
Place is on 422 I think in Douglasville. Cover at the door, drinks were reasonably priced, and a mix of women. One was FUGLY (had one huge beer gut) , and the rest were 6 – 8. The ladies hammered you for tips. Even though there are few cheap motels nearby, I didn't see any signs of take out.

The Chop will not be back.

P Chop

Mystic10
12-01-12, 13:24
Went to TT on Thurs to check things out, there were about 7 girls there and I have to say the hottest were Cherry and Danielle. First Danielle is about 5'5' 115 lbs blond hair with a 32b, Danielle has some stretch marks around her mid-section and breasts but that in no way takes anything away from her beauty. Cherry is 5' nothing 98 lbs with chestnut brown hair and pert little 32a breasts. I got an energized lap dance from little Cherry and all I can say is you defiantly have to try her out. Although there was no hint at extras being available from anyone at TT the place is clean and has ample female talent on both sides of the bar. The only strange thing I feel a need to mention is that the girls do not collect tips from behind the bar after they dance; they come on the outside to get their tips.

Mystic10
12-01-12, 13:25
After I got done at Tattle Tails I decided it would be a good idea to go to Risqué, The place was packed and it took me some time to get a seat. I was only there for an hour but in that time I had an awesome time; I saw at least 12 dancers and not one of them was under an 8. I first did a dance with Izzy or Issy, not sure how you spell it. Issy is about 5'4' 120 lbs with an ample 36b chest she has blond hair and a great attitude. I went back with her for two dances and was delighted with the lap dance results. After about a 20 minute rest Monroe came over to me and asked if I wanted to go back and have some fun, my answer was yes. Monroe is about 5'6' 115 lbs with short spiked blond hair, do not let her hair scare you off, she has nice 32b breasts and dam she give one hell of a lap dance after 3 songs it was time for me to go. I highly recommend both Issy and Monroe. No extras were available but the beauty and skills of the dancers working there deserve high praise indeed.

Mystic10
12-01-12, 13:26
Went to the Red Raven last night and got a dance with Emily. Emily is a very prity girl she is around 5' 6' 110 lbs, brown hair with a 32b. Emily lap dance skills were just ok she wanted to talk the whole time after the 3rd dance I called it quits. Would I get a dance from her again? The answer would be no. On the other hand there was a sweetie named Sapphire with the word Broken on her lower back; any way she is about 5'7' 130 lbs dark brown hair with natural 34c breasts. I did not get a dance from her but will in the future. Also there was this cute little dirty blond working there. As far as extras availability I would have to say no but to know the old saying, ' Your Mileage May Vary'. As the wise old man once said 'the answer is NO unless you ask'.

Steve L
12-01-12, 15:12
So, Ball Park has become my favorite stop in the Philly area. First time seeing Mayling. She is very friendly and did a great private dance. We went back to the VIP area and she went straight to the point. Explained to me her options for extras and prices and went from there. Total price was $ including two songs. Other girls there were Heather, Josie and Spice. I spent a little time talking to Josie. She is super friendly but Mayling attracted me a lot more. Heather has a schoolteacher look with huge tits. As usual, lots of fun at the BP.

Mystic10
12-01-12, 17:29
Went to TT on Thurs to check things out, there were about 7 girls there and I have to say the hottest were Cherry and Danielle. First Danielle is about 5'5' 115 lbs blond hair with a 32b, Danielle has some stretch marks around her mid-section and breasts but that in no way takes anything away from her beauty. Cherry is 5' nothing 98 lbs with chestnut brown hair and pert little 32a breasts. I got an energized lap dance from little Cherry and all I can say is you defiantly have to try her out. Although there was no hint at extras being available from anyone at TT the place is clean and has ample female talent on both sides of the bar. The only strange thing I feel a need to mention is that the girls do not collect tips from behind the bar after they dance; they come on the outside to get their tips.

Mystic10
12-02-12, 13:31
After I got done at Tattle Tails I decided it would be a good idea to go to Risqué, The place was packed and it took me some time to get a seat. I was only there for an hour but in that time I had an awesome time; I saw at least 12 dancers and not one of them was under an 8. I first did a dance with Izzy or Issy, not sure how you spell it. Issy is about 5'4' 120 lbs with an ample 36b chest she has blond hair and a great attitude. I went back with her for two dances and was delighted with the lap dance results. After about a 20 minute rest Monroe came over to me and asked if I wanted to go back and have some fun, my answer was yes. Monroe is about 5'6' 115 lbs with short spiked blond hair, do not let her hair scare you off, she has nice 32b breasts and dam she give one hell of a lap dance after 3 songs it was time for me to go. I highly recommend both Issy and Monroe. No extras were available but the beauty and skills of the dancers working there deserve high praise indeed.

Mystic10
12-02-12, 22:38
Went to the Red Raven last night and got a dance with Emily. Emily is a very prity girl she is around 5' 6' 110 lbs, brown hair with a 32b. Emily lap dance skills were just ok she wanted to talk the whole time after the 3rd dance I called it quits. Would I get a dance from her again? The answer would be no. On the other hand there was a sweetie named Sapphire with the word Broken on her lower back; any way she is about 5'7' 130 lbs dark brown hair with natural 34c breasts. I did not get a dance from her but will in the future. Also there was this cute little dirty blond working there. As far as extras availability I would have to say no but to know the old saying, ' Your Mileage May Vary'. As the wise old man once said 'the answer is NO unless you ask'.

Currymonster
04-11-13, 14:17
Stopped by S+S for first time in a long time. Usual kind of hideous hose beast was on the stage. However, once that had passed they also had a very agreeable stacked MILF and a thin brunette called Princess who came over to talk me into a dance. Very touchy and I gladly agreed when she finally suggested we go for a dance. I didn't press for extras (but got the impression they might be available) since I'd been taken care of recently, but this was almost certainly the best lapdance I've ever had. Basically sat on my face, nibbled through my jeans, talked dirty, and was very agreeable and personable.

Says she's been working there a few months. Might have to see if I can drop by again sometime soon.

MacMac669
04-18-13, 13:52
Stopped by S+S for first time in a long time. Usual kind of hideous hose beast was on the stage. However, once that had passed they also had a very agreeable stacked MILF and a thin brunette called Princess who came over to talk me into a dance. Very touchy and I gladly agreed when she finally suggested we go for a dance. I didn't press for extras (but got the impression they might be available) since I'd been taken care of recently, but this was almost certainly the best lapdance I've ever had. Basically sat on my face, nibbled through my jeans, talked dirty, and was very agreeable and personable.

Says she's been working there a few months. Might have to see if I can drop by again sometime soon.At S&S they have not any extras for a long time that I am aware of. The dancers point out the new cameras that they have installed. Oh well, maybe some take out?

Mystic10
04-20-13, 13:25
One day during the past week I went out to S&S and I saw a Princess. Princess is about 5'7"/120LBS small 32A breasts, raven hair and the most captivating eyes. The Princess of S&S greeted me like and old friend with a warm hug and an enchanting smile. After speaking with me for a short time she move around the bar exuding sexuality every were she went. Finally after dancing on the stage again she came right over to me and suggested we do a dance. Let me just say this right now, I have had many couch dances in my life and Princess gave me the best one to date. She does a little bit of dirty talk if your into that and then proceeds to ride you like a woman possessed, she stated to me she only has two goals in the couch dance room; 1 to make her man cum and 2 for him to make her cum, the second is desired but not mandatory. People of the board if you get an opportunity to do a couch dance with the Princess of S&S I highly suggest to seize the opportunity and enjoy yourself and her. I'm honestly looking forward to next time a can get there. Just remember YMMV!

Rick2000
04-23-13, 18:00
As everyone on here has said before, the place is a dive. I am a smoker, so it doesn't really bother me, but others may not, or even worse, find the need to explain why they smell like smoke. I don't have that problem so I am good to go. Regardless, I did get to spend a little time with Candy during my last visit. We were in the VERY SMALL back room (like that cause noone can see in). For $100 TOTAL I got two dances plus a very nice BBBJWS. It was a great time and I will return.

NiceTime
05-18-13, 20:01
I had a dream I went to a place on Castor. Had a few drinks 10 girls most 6-8. Asked one for a dance. She said 30, I said no way. Then after asking about VIP I spent 300 and had the time of my life, BBBJ, DATY cvs. Dfk.

I will be back

Rick2000
06-20-13, 23:28
Had the chance to stop by again recently. Walked in 20 mins before 4pm shift change. Thought about seeing Candy again (she was working). Took a seat near the arcade games on the bar so I would be first to be approached by the dancers. Candy sat next to me and spent 10 minutes bitching that they were going to make her do a set 10 minutes before leaving. I decided she was in too much of a rush for me. Soooo glad I waited. Shift change came in and after changing, Fernanda came over and sat next to me. We started talking and clicked right off.

Off to the couch before she even did a set. Lucky her (and me). Long story short for standard fair I received the best CBJ I have ever had. It was a great day!

Biggut Eight
07-01-13, 21:39
Was wondering if anyone had been to the Gentlemen's 10 or "G-10" club in Wilkes-Barre.

Are the shower girl on girl shows really hot or are they a disapointing?

Thedarkstar
02-23-14, 11:10
Hey all, had a chance to visit the BP this past Thursday. I arrived just after1 pm. I went in looking for Jersey but she was not in. Dee Dee was on stage, so I Bought a beer and surveyed the scene. Just then I noticed this beautiful, curvy dander walking about. Her name is Fernanda (Brazilian). She sat next to me by the bar and we began to talk. Once the back room opened up we went back. She does everything covered. She gave a fantastic Billy Joel and performed Sinatra with great enthusiasm and delivered the ending in one song. Fantastic service and I can't wait to repeat with her. $.120 donation.

Doctor Love
03-20-14, 17:58
Dudes, please PM me about who will fuck bareback at Ballpark? In return, I can provide a couple Philly BBFS escorts, as well as MANY BBFS escorts in south Florida, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and southern New England! Please PM me ASAP, as I only have tomorrow (Friday) to play in the Phily area! Thanks in advance, gentlemen!

MadTytan
04-21-14, 04:57
Hey guys. I stopped in there tonight. Got a GREAT BBBJ from (I forget her name I drank a lot LOL) older but hot biker kinda chick with lots of Tattoo's. Blonde hair older but had a great ass and legs. Does anyone know of a girl who takes it in the 3rd hole? Any info is appreciated!

Syberman2006
04-21-14, 20:18
Hey guys. I stopped in there tonight. Got a GREAT BBBJ from (I forget her name I drank a lot LOL) older but hot biker kinda chick with lots of Tattoo's. Blonde hair older but had a great ass and legs. Does anyone know of a girl who takes it in the 3rd hole? Any info is appreciated!You description sounds like Danni, she gives a great BBBJ. I know her CFS is also good, but I know nothing about the 3rd hole, that is not my cup of tea.

Mystic10
05-26-14, 20:04
Went to Sugar and Spice late Sat night and met this hot girl her name is Gwen.

She is about 5'4" 130 lbs long black hair, 32 b's and is a sweet girl. She has a little bit of a tummy but she is beautiful.

I didn't have a lot of time so is didn't do any dances with her but I will when I see her again.

If your able to get a dance with her before I do please post.

Syberman2006
05-27-14, 11:05

She is about 5'4" 130 lbs long black hair, 32 b's and is a sweet girl. She has a little bit of a tummy but she is beautiful.

I didn't have a lot of time so is didn't do any dances with her but I will when I see her again.

If your able to get a dance with her before I do please post.I have been in the same club and had my eye on the same woman. I doubt much extra is available in the couch dance room as they have cameras back there, but maybe OTC. If you have any experiences please post and if I get back there I will also post. Lately the club has just been boring.

Vanilla Gorill
05-28-14, 23:07
I have been to Ballpark a few times when I travel through the area, and that place is what it is and extras abound and can be fun with the right girl.

Are there any other clubs in the area that have extras as readily available or close to BP? Figured there could be if one place can get away with it others may be able to as well. Thought on my next trip in the area I may need to check out some others places if it was worth it.

There is really nothing close to this down here in NC. Feel free to PM me if you feel like passing on any info. Thanks.

Member #4932
10-13-14, 00:38
Plenty of extras at BP. I was quoted open and up front. Bill Joels and Frank Sinatras with most gals there.

I have been to Ballpark a few times when I travel through the area, and that place is what it is and extras abound and can be fun with the right girl.

Are there any other clubs in the area that have extras as readily available or close to BP? Figured there could be if one place can get away with it others may be able to as well. Thought on my next trip in the area I may need to check out some others places if it was worth it.

There is really nothing close to this down here in NC. Feel free to PM me if you feel like passing on any info. Thanks.

Player41
11-09-14, 12:04
If your able to get a dance with her before I do please post.Gwen at Sugar and Spice, she is pretty and all. However its all talk and talk. Up-sell and tries to extend the dances. Nothing is delivered! Avoid!

NvrStlPhilly
11-10-14, 19:46
I have been in the same club and had my eye on the same woman. I doubt much extra is available in the couch dance room as they have cameras back there, but maybe OTC. If you have any experiences please post and if I get back there I will also post. Lately the club has just been boring.Avoid Dangerously Beautiful.

Liar and sneak who will con you in dance room.

Baretta Ri
01-15-15, 15:27
Went for my first trip to BP last night, and had an awesome dance with one of their lovely ladies.

The place was smoky, but comfortable. A little bit of a dive, but not terrible, and the women looked really good. My only observation, for lack of a better term, was that the standard fees seemed a little high considering it was all over so quick. Don't get me wrong, it was an awesome song and dance, but I guess I am just use to paying just a little more for much longer.

Can't beat the convenience though!

Onexxxva
01-19-15, 03:34
I checked out the Ball Park on Saturday night. I had been putting off going for a while, but I was curious to check it out and test the waters. It's an ok little bar to watch Dancers, and I didn't see anything above a 6. Maybe a 7. I was really there to test the extras, and to cut to the chase, I don't see the point of extras here, unless you're local and don't have access to BP escorts. The Lap dance room consist of a closet, that has no lights and I guy sitting in front of the entry. The 1. 20 you end up paying isn't worth it compared to incall service. You can easily get 30 minutes, multiple positions, with better looking women with incall versus the less than 5 minutes (yes, you have 1 song to get it up and one round off, and an average song is 3-5 minutes.) on a dingy love seat in a closet. I'm not knocking the place as a strip club, I just don't get why someone would pay for extras here, incall is WAY more bang for your buck.

Baretta Ri
02-05-15, 11:34
I just don't get why someone would pay for extras here, incall is WAY more bang for your buck.I know what you are saying, it took me a while to finally check the place out. For me, that night, it was more about the convenience. Go in, have a beer, have a dance, and out. At those prices, I will not be a regular, but I might be back if my schedule calls for it.

Personally, I prefer the massage parlors, but it is quite a drive down to center city. However, for just slightly more, you get so much better service. I only shy away from incall because you never know what you are going to get, or if you are going to get busted. If I had a reliable provider, then maybe. Discretion is very important to me, so I just don't like taking the chance.

Stripclubsurfn
02-17-15, 18:19
I usually don't review dancers but it seems to be "all out there" on this site. Passing through Philly I hit Purple Orchid twice in early January 2015. Lots of AA, spent time in the private room with Luv, slim AA girl with a bubble butt. She has magic hands, got me off in less than 5 minutes. I went back the next day for a repeat performance. Great technique, and I tasted that great ass for a few moments. Tiped $10 per song.

I will be staying in Philly in the near future for work. Can anybody tell me about the club callled The Republican? Any other small clubs were little extras are available?

Stripclubsurfn.

Stripclubsurfn
02-17-15, 18:23
Jan 2015.

Driving through Philly I Hit Club Risque, did dances with Gia and charlie. Great lapdances with just a little nip sucking. Both girls were delicious. Gia is beautiful, Charlie has a hot body. Both are latina I believe.

I'll be in Philly in the near future for work, any small clubs around where little extras are available? Daty, nip suck, BJ. Anybody know anything about the club The Republican??

Stripclubsurfn.

Member #5008
02-20-15, 14:32
Jan 2015.

Driving through Philly I Hit Club Risque, did dances with Gia and charlie. Great lapdances with just a little nip sucking. Both girls were delicious. Gia is beautiful, Charlie has a hot body. Both are latina I believe.

I'll be in Philly in the near future for work, any small clubs around where little extras are available? Daty, nip suck, BJ. Anybody know anything about the club The Republican??

Stripclubsurfn.1734 Snyder st. Buzz door to get in. Opens at Midnight and closes at 3. Kind of old and dumpy. Mostly black strippers. Not sure how much you can get here but most likely takeout.

Chuck Marvel
02-23-15, 00:07
Jan 2015.

Stripclubsurfn.Which "Club Risque" did you visit? Northeast or Delaware Ave?

Chuck Marvel.

Stripclubsurfn
02-23-15, 22:37
I believe it was on Columbus, down the road from a terrible club called show and tell. I will go back to Risque. I hit it in the afternoon and the lineup was good. There was a beautiful slim asian dancer who really caught my eye. Don't remember her name.

Thanks for the info about the republican. I also visited the purple orchid, the girls are friendly there.

Doctor Love
04-17-15, 14:03
Well, I certainly agree that incall in a clean bed is preferable, but there ARE reasons why that little dingy room in the Ballpark might also sometimes be a pretty good choice. Mainly, I think that some girls are just more likely to agree to provide the more intimate types of services, only if they meet you first, and ascertain that you are not some sort of cretin or other kind of threatening asshole. It gives the girl a great deal more control, also, and that often makes a big difference in their sexual perfomance, since when they feel in control, they feel safe. And I do think that chatting them up at the bar not only makes them feel more "comfortable", but also makes it seem more like a real "civilian" bar pick-up to them. And because it is BBFS that I'm seeking, sometimes I think that the in-house option might work best. Inside the club, they are more comfortable and more in control, and also therefore more willing to discuss services up front. So the stripclub booths might be the better way to go, at least for a "first date", with those type of girls that might otherwise be reluctant to pre-negotiate services?

I made my third visit to the Ballpark recently. On the my first visit several months ago, I got scammed by a hot Brazilian--she promised BBFS, but she broke her promise once she got me into the fuck room. Second visit was another total strikeout, although I interviewed all 4 of the girls in there. However, on this most recent visit earlier this month, I got a nice (but brief!) GFE session with incredible DFK--probably the best make out session I ever had with a girl in a strip club fuck booth, and also a very skilled BBBJ, and BBFS in CG with CIP finale for 120.

You guys that want trade BBFS info for the Ballpark (or any other clubs or escorts) please drop me a PM and I will let you in on the name the girl I described above. She is also available for takeout once you see her in the club.

I checked out the Ball Park on Saturday night. I had been putting off going for a while, but I was curious to check it out and test the waters. It's an ok little bar to watch Dancers, and I didn't see anything above a 6. Maybe a 7. I was really there to test the extras, and to cut to the chase, I don't see the point of extras here, unless you're local and don't have access to BP escorts. The Lap dance room consist of a closet, that has no lights and I guy sitting in front of the entry. The 1. 20 you end up paying isn't worth it compared to incall service. You can easily get 30 minutes, multiple positions, with better looking women with incall versus the less than 5 minutes (yes, you have 1 song to get it up and one round off, and an average song is 3-5 minutes.) on a dingy love seat in a closet. I'm not knocking the place as a strip club, I just don't get why someone would pay for extras here, incall is WAY more bang for your buck.

Syberman2006
04-17-15, 17:48
Well, I certainly agree that incall in a clean bed is preferable, but there ARE reasons why that little dingy room in the Ballpark might also sometimes be a pretty good choice. Mainly, I think that some girls are just more likely to agree to provide the more intimate types of services, only if they meet you first, and ascertain that you are not some sort of cretin or other kind of threatening asshole. It gives the girl a great deal more control, also, and that often makes a big difference in their sexual perfomance, since when they feel in control, they feel safe. And I do think that chatting them up at the bar not only makes them feel more "comfortable", but also makes it seem more like a real "civilian" bar pick-up to them. And because it is BBFS that I'm seeking, sometimes I think that the in-house option might work best. Inside the club, they are more comfortable and more in control, and also therefore more willing to discuss services up front. So the stripclub booths might be the better way to go, at least for a "first date", with those type of girls that might otherwise be reluctant to pre-negotiate services?

I made my third visit to the Ballpark recently. On the my first visit several months ago, I got scammed by a hot Brazilian--she promised BBFS, but she broke her promise once she got me into the fuck room. Second visit was another total strikeout, although I interviewed all 4 of the girls in there. However, on this most recent visit earlier this month, I got a nice (but brief!) GFE session with incredible DFK--probably the best make out session I ever had with a girl in a strip club fuck booth, and also a very skilled BBBJ, and BBFS in CG with CIP finale for 120.

You guys that want trade BBFS info for the Ballpark (or any other clubs or escorts) please drop me a PM and I will let you in on the name the girl I described above. She is also available for takeout once you see her in the club.Hi I see your from Providence and no rookie, I know when Cheaters was open it was fun. How is it you are in the Philly area?

Shaqgo123
06-12-15, 16:51
You can learn all you need to know about every girl at the BP, right down to the nitty gritty details, on best GFE. Normally not a good idea to be so open but the BP owner's le background seems to make him immune.

You guys that want trade BBFS info for the Ballpark (or any other clubs or escorts) please drop me a PM and I will let you in on the name the girl I described above. She is also available for takeout once you see her in the club.

Syberman2006
06-12-15, 22:41
You can learn all you need to know about every girl at the BP, right down to the nitty gritty details, on best GFE. Normally not a good idea to be so open but the BP owner's le background seems to make him immune.Don't think he is immune, if they want to bust him they will. A few years back they caught BJ Gina in the back and she was proud of it. LOL.

Syberman2006
07-20-15, 00:29
Don't think he is immune, if they want to bust him they will. A few years back they caught BJ Gina in the back and she was proud of it. LOL.Ok, I posted this, maybe I sensed it was coming. Ball Park was raided Friday Night. Its not going to be business as usual.

BirdLover
07-23-15, 10:33
Ok, I posted this, maybe I sensed it was coming. Ball Park was raided Friday Night. Its not going to be business as usual.They were still offering the menu on Tuesday Night. I didn't even know about the raid until I left.

Thedarkstar
09-19-15, 19:49
I was there a few weeks ago, post bust. For the most part it's business as usual. They made some changes to the back room. More lighting and there can't be any lotion, paper towels etc. All evidence of the act must be removed after the deed. Say my go to girl Candy. Went back for one dance in the private room and sang a vigorous rendition of Bill Joel. . 60 donation.

DevilChile73
10-03-15, 09:57
I was there a few weeks ago, post bust. For the most part it's business as usual. They made some changes to the back room. More lighting and there can't be any lotion, paper towels etc. All evidence of the act must be removed after the deed. Say my go to girl Candy. Went back for one dance in the private room and sang a vigorous rendition of Bill Joel. . 60 donation.Stopped by for a beer and a dance. The full menu was available for 70 donation.

Thedarkstar
10-11-15, 22:23
Stopped by for a beer and a dance. The full menu was available for 70 donation.Good to know. Saw her a fews weeks ago at. 80 full menu. Good to know she will go lower for next time.

Madrid52
10-25-15, 16:46
Be careful with the lap dances. I learned an important lesson. Always pay for your lap dances up front. I got hustled by paying for one up front then charged for 3 more instead of 2 on the way out. Could be a designed hustle between Brittany (glasses) and the blonde buzz cut guy at the door who collects the money. Beware!

Madrid52
10-25-15, 22:35
My previous post was for Club Risque in Bristol.

Morkun
01-04-16, 00:38
My previous post was for Club Risque in Bristol.Is there any full menu at Risque Club?

BubbleGoose221
06-20-16, 20:35
I visited double visions a few weeks ago and met a dancer named Josie. Does anyone have experience with this dancer does she provide extras?

BubbleGoose221
06-20-16, 20:56
Any word on a dancer Josie? Does she do extras?

Thedarkstar
07-16-16, 08:33
I stopped by Friday at around noon. Jersey, Dee Dee and Toni were on duty. Jersey looked really sexy in her black dress on stage a showing off her goods. I invited her for a private dance in the back. She performed a covered rendition of Frank Sinatra, finished in one song and left with a smile.

RRPPJJ
08-24-16, 09:01
Went to get a Billy Joel the other day. Pull up to a coned off parking lot and not a cat to be seen. Big sign in front says"we support our police".

Little Conner
08-24-16, 20:14
Went to get a Billy Joel the other day. Pull up to a coned off parking lot and not a cat to be seen. Big sign in front says"we support our police".They were doing renovations. Open now. Not sure what they did.

BirdLover
08-24-16, 23:42
Went to get a Billy Joel the other day. Pull up to a coned off parking lot and not a cat to be seen. Big sign in front says"we support our police".They are closed for renovations until the 23rd.

Bozack
11-02-16, 10:46
Afternoon, gentlemen.

I'll be cruising through Bristol on Monday on my way to Trenton. Having never visited this fair town before I thought I'd drop in at the Ballpark and see if there were any Billy Joel tickets available. Is there someone in particular who has great seats, and if so, how much should I expect to pay? Will be there late afternoon on Monday.

Thanks in advance. If I can help you find Billy Joel or Frank Sinatra in Chicago area, please let me know.

May you find what you are looking for.

Syberman2006
11-02-16, 23:25
Afternoon, gentlemen.

I'll be cruising through Bristol on Monday on my way to Trenton. Having never visited this fair town before I thought I'd drop in at the Ballpark and see if there were any Billy Joel tickets available. Is there someone in particular who has great seats, and if so, how much should I expect to pay? Will be there late afternoon on Monday.

Thanks in advance. If I can help you find Billy Joel or Frank Sinatra in Chicago area, please let me know.

May you find what you are looking for.You will be disappointed Ball Park women are not attractive and many over 40. They will try to get every dime out of you so negotiate.

Little Conner
11-12-16, 17:22
I know the mirror is from the ballpark, but who's the girl?

http://philadelphia.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/bristol-incall-sat-special-sexy-redhead/34610865

Syberman2006
11-12-16, 20:04

http://philadelphia.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/bristol-incall-sat-special-sexy-redhead/34610865I know, will confirm and revert.

"She was very sweet and accommodating with a good personality. Willing to see me with a pretty flexible schedule and did not rush the session, at all. She's put on some weight since the photos were taken (I'd guess she's around 180) but still very pretty. If you're not into bigger girls, you may not like her. If you are, then she won't disappoint. If you want to take the lead and just bang a cute redhead with brains and enthusiasm, go to her. But if you're looking for a woman of many skilled talents that can make you feel something special and is guaranteed to make you cum, then try someone else. Your mileage may vary. ".

Syberman2006
11-13-16, 00:28

http://philadelphia.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/bristol-incall-sat-special-sexy-redhead/34610865Think back to 2008-09. Hasn't danced there in years and the review is accurate.

Fffinster
12-02-16, 22:05
For the fun of it, I swung by Double Visions in Horsham to see if there was any action. I hadn't been in there since before they built the new building. The girls were dancing for two songs and then walked around for tips. There didn't seem to be any lap dances or anything else going on. I finished my beer and left.

As I was leaving, I noticed they have a basement there. Anybody know if there is a VIP room with a menu?

NvrStlPhilly
03-01-17, 15:33
You will be disappointed Ball Park women are not attractive and many over 40. They will try to get every dime out of you so negotiate.You are right on the spot. The older ones are often desperate and quite experienced (all pro).

They mastered the trade.

Quote from a BP dancer to me.

Don't worry about a slow night there is always one guy who will make the night profitable; meaning a cow to milk.

I had a couple cuties at BP and paid retail.

Now I shut my mouth, keep my wallet in car and tell them I only have 59 dollars.

It works.

Syberman2006
03-04-17, 13:14
You are right on the spot. The older ones are often desperate and quite experienced (all pro).

They mastered the trade.

Quote from a BP dancer to me.

Don't worry about a slow night there is always one guy who will make the night profitable; meaning a cow to milk.

I had a couple cuties at BP and paid retail.

Now I shut my mouth, keep my wallet in car and tell them I only have 59 dollars.

It works.LOL, I am glad I was able to help. "Don't worry about a slow night there is always one guy who will make the night profitable; meaning a cow to milk. " That quote was great and all I can say is a fool and his money are soon parted. Like the guys who come in all dressed up, these tigresses smell the money. Wow, can you put a red bulls eye on yourself. Welcome to the jungle!

Thedarkstar
03-09-17, 14:35
Stopped by last Thursday to catch a drink. There were about 4 girls working, one of them Jersey. I tipped barside until after Jersey completed her set then invited her back for a dance. She is my go to dancer so we have a natural chemistry. Started off with Billly then pinned her legs back for a vigorous rendition of Frank. Left very happy.

Sam Iam
04-08-17, 12:05
Heard this story just now and wondered if anyone had further details. Apparently the police came into a strip club. Had the music shut down, lined up the guys, immediately arrested one, the other guys were searched and allowed to leave. Several dancers were arrested. Probably, drugs and VOPs, as there was nothing going on in the club where prostitution charges could be applied, unlike the mummers club back a few years ago. I do remember this did happen a few years back, believe it was in NE Philly.

Little Conner
04-09-17, 12:33
Heard this story just now and wondered if anyone had further details. Apparently the police came into a strip club. Had the music shut down, lined up the guys, immediately arrested one, the other guys were searched and allowed to leave. Several dancers were arrested. Probably, drugs and VOPs, as there was nothing going on in the club where prostitution charges could be applied, unlike the mummers club back a few years ago. I do remember this did happen a few years back, believe it was in NE Philly.Was this the Ballpark?

Little Conner
04-09-17, 14:37
Speaking of Ballpark, anyone know who this is?

http://centraljersey.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-sexy-and-ready-to-please-you/33857508

Syberman2006
06-03-17, 10:29
I was there last night, when will someone put this place out of it misery. No tay tay, no Billie, just this con artist Sky, watch your back if I were the bar I would watch mine! The place was depressing, one drink and left.

BrdLover
06-17-17, 06:49
I was there last night, when will someone put this place out of it misery. No tay tay, no Billie, just this con artist Sky, watch your back if I were the bar I would watch mine! The place was depressing, one drink and left.Tay Tay is now at the Raven as Buffy. A;so a Bleach Blond now.

Syberman2006
06-18-17, 00:27
Tay Tay is now at the Raven as Buffy. A;so a Bleach Blond now.YesI saw her there the days of Sugar and Spice are numbered.

Grover86
08-17-17, 17:20
Hey guys,

I recently shifted here in Chester. I have been mongering for 4 years now but new to this place and the scene here.

Visited the babydoll stdip club to start with last weekend. I can't comment as I don't have any reference but I liked what I saw. Decent strippers.

I really don't know what the cost type here, because whenever the strippers made a round for their tips after their dance, I used to chat with them for a couple of minutes and slip in a dollar or two in their panties. Was I being cheap or is it ok? They ddnt seem to mind as there wernt many people that night.

Guys, walk me through please. Also, the lap dances were kinda negotiable with the strippers. Like 10 bucks for 10 min stuff was one quote that I got.

Regards,

Grover.

Member #6368
08-19-17, 08:41
Are you saying there is a club in Exton?

If so, where?

Hey guys,

I recently shifted here in Chester. I have been mongering for 4 years now but new to this place and the scene here.

Visited the babydoll stdip club to start with last weekend. I can't comment as I don't have any reference but I liked what I saw. Decent strippers.

I really don't know what the cost type here, because whenever the strippers made a round for their tips after their dance, I used to chat with them for a couple of minutes and slip in a dollar or two in their panties. Was I being cheap or is it ok? They ddnt seem to mind as there wernt many people that night.

Guys, walk me through please. Also, the lap dances were kinda negotiable with the strippers. Like 10 bucks for 10 min stuff was one quote that I got.

Regards,

Grover.

Grover86
08-19-17, 17:39
Yup.

Punch in "458 south main street spring city" in the maps and it takes you right there.

Well, it was a debut venture for me with respect to mongering here. I monger back home in Asia but need to start here as am here for a couple of months.

Any help would be highly appreciated guys! Meanwhile, I am going through posts for SW and stuff as a tutorial.

Thanks,

Grover.

Are you saying there is a club in Exton?

If so, where?

Cackalope
09-02-17, 16:19
I can't imagine you could do anything with the girls there. Lap dance area is visible from the main room. Has anybody had such luck.

Yup.

Punch in "458 south main street spring city" in the maps and it takes you right there.

Well, it was a debut venture for me with respect to mongering here. I monger back home in Asia but need to start here as am here for a couple of months.

Any help would be highly appreciated guys! Meanwhile, I am going through posts for SW and stuff as a tutorial.

Thanks,

Grover.

Fffinster
09-07-17, 11:48

Guys, walk me through please. Also, the lap dances were kinda negotiable with the strippers. Like 10 bucks for 10 min stuff was one quote that I got.A dollar or two is all I give the strippers when they walk around, unless I really like them or they actually spend time chatting and rubbing up against me. I'm used to lap dances being $10-20 per song (about 3-4 minutes).

KingOfFours
10-17-17, 11:47
Does anyone know any strippers for bareback sex (either in the club or take-out?) If so I can privately trade you some detailed info about local escorts who will fuck bareback, in return for your info. Please see my more detailed posts over on the Philadelphia Strip Club forum, and PM me, if you are interested.

Currymonster
10-19-17, 00:04
I was there last night, when will someone put this place out of it misery. No tay tay, no Billie, just this con artist Sky, watch your back if I were the bar I would watch mine! The place was depressing, one drink and left.We went recently (September) and were quite impressed. Some hot girls there, and talent was overall much better than Tattletales.

Philly Guy
11-07-17, 10:32
Does anyone know any strippers for bareback sex (either in the club or take-out?) If so I can privately trade you some detailed info about local escorts who will fuck bareback, in return for your info. Please see my more detailed posts over on the Philadelphia Strip Club forum, and PM me, if you are interested.Try the Ballpark om Rt 13 in Bristol.

Agt4258
11-29-17, 18:26
Went there the other night there were 4 dancers, don't remember all their nines but it was around 6:30. Had a beer and Chrissy stopped and chatted me up, next thing I know I'm in the back getting a dance. We were back there for awhile final cost 160 thank you's. We had fun. I had not been to the BP in years and just happened to stop in for a drink. I left with a smile and will go back next time the opportunity presents itself.

Agt4258
11-29-17, 18:34
Went there the other night there were 4 dancers, don't remember all their nines but it was around 6:30. Had a beer and Chrissy stopped and chatted me up, next thing I know I'm in the back getting a dance. We were back there for awhile final cost 160 thank you's. We had fun. I had not been to the BP in years and just happened to stop in for a drink. I left with a smile and will go back next time the opportunity presents its self.

Mrramair
12-15-17, 20:50
There is nothing recently juicy about this.

I came here about 3 years ago for the first time and had a great experience. There were 3 girls working who all were friendly and introduced themselves the last of which an extremely attractive brazilian took me to the back and I got what I wanted for. 4.

I went in today and there were 3 girls working the bartender was friendly the first came up to me after her dance and I didn't give her a tip because she was across the bar and didn't ask. The second asked and I gave her a tip and so did the 3rd. These 3 dancers must have been horrible because 4 patrons came in and left during this time. I was the only person in the place at one point and no one was bothering to be friendly at all. I asked the bartender if I had been rejected what the hell is going on. She offered to have someone come over to me but at that point I was like screw it.

If a chick can't come around the bar and stand next to you and talk to you when you are the ONLY person in the joint I think that is ridiculous. I hope everyone helps these lazy excuses for strippers go broke.

JerseyDevil52
12-29-17, 22:49
Geezus I'm such a moron. I'm totally having buyer's remorse. So I was bored this afternoon and decided to drop by Tattletales. I've been there before and knew it wasn't a high end place. I only wanted to spend $25-$50 and then I was going to bounce. I got a lap dance (. 2) by Angie. She was sweet and had a tight body. Older than me but I enjoyed dance enough to continue it after the first was over. Then I asked about the champagne room. After thinking about the pricing, I settled to spend more than I wanted too in hopes of having a great first experience in a champagne room. I got 15 min for 1. 5. It was good but no billy joel and no FS. No HJ either. So it was basically 15 min of lap dancing. Then I thought to myself, maybe she just isn't warmed up to the idea of it yet so I got another 15 min at the rate of 2. 5. That's their rate for 30 min. Luckily they didn't charge me the extra. 5. Soooo again, nothing more than a lap dance, some V showing and some FIV here and there. She kept claiming she would get in trouble so I didn't push it. I will say this though, she was SOAKED. So just as much as she was a tease to me, well I was to her too. After that, I was ready to leave disappointed. Then I bumped into Adrienne. She is young, very sweet, cute face, bit of a belly but her being thick was a turn on. She was digging me and I was digging her. I took her back for 2 or 3 lap dances. I don't remember. I was having a great time with her and I didn't want it to end. I really think she liked me cause she kept FK me and kept putting her MOC but outside my pants. She also allowed FIV. I tipped her well and started to leave when GiGi stopped me and worked that last. 4 out of my pocket with two dances. She's straight les but loves to get off on rubbing herself on guys. She had rules and was a bit aggressive. She was fun but I fell in love with Adrienne. I ended up walking out of Tattletales 4. 5 less than I had going in and I left with the same urge, plus blue balls, as when I got there. Adrienne wants me to come back to see her so we'll see how that works out. All in all I had a good time but it definitely wasn't $450 worth of a good time. Oh well, I guess I lived and learned right?

JerseyDevil52
02-26-18, 09:59
Went to Ballpark for the first time yesterday. It was awful. The talent there was old and horrendous. I had a beer and left. Went back to Tattletales, had a great time with Brooke, Carmen, Ivy, and once again Adrienne. I limited myself to 2. And kept my wallet in my vehicle so I wasn't tempted to tap Mac LOL. No extras but the lap dances were good. I felt welcomed there this time since the girls remembered me and showed more interest in me by sitting with me and my buddy. Walked out after 4 hours and felt good about the time I had. The talent at Tattletales was far better than that at Ballpark but again, no extras at Tattletales. They're legit there.

Syberman2006
02-26-18, 21:54
Went to Ballpark for the first time yesterday. It was awful. The talent there was old and horrendous. I had a beer and left. Went back to Tattletales, had a great time with Brooke, Carmen, Ivy, and once again Adrienne. I limited myself to 2. And kept my wallet in my vehicle so I wasn't tempted to tap Mac LOL. No extras but the lap dances were good. I felt welcomed there this time since the girls remembered me and showed more interest in me by sitting with me and my buddy. Walked out after 4 hours and felt good about the time I had. The talent at Tattletales was far better than that at Ballpark but again, no extras at Tattletales. They're legit there.Get to know the girls and their numbers. I am sure you can find some that you can see OTC (outside the Club).

JerseyDevil52
02-27-18, 11:06
Get to know the girls and their numbers. I am sure you can find some that you can see OTC (outside the Club).I walked away with 2 numbers that night. My buddy walked away with 2 as well. Only issue is that one chick, Brooke, text him the next day crying how she needs $2000 or she's going to get evicted. My buddy was like, well good luck lmao. He doesn't give in that easily. I was told by Carmen, Carma, whatever her name is. I know her real name but won't put it in here. Said that Brooke is nothing but drama. I believe it after hearing what my buddy said LOL.

Dinero
05-23-18, 00:43
For a while, Ballbark was terrible. I wouldn't have wished those girls on my worst enemy. But now there's a totally new crop of babes in there. They've used just enough stuff to hustle for money without any conscience and yet whatever they use hasn't worn them out. Enjoy!

Sam Iam
05-23-18, 20:37
For a while, Ballbark was terrible. I wouldn't have wished those girls on my worst enemy. But now there's a totally new crop of babes in there. They've used just enough stuff to hustle for money without any conscience and yet whatever they use hasn't worn them out. Enjoy!Only if you get lucky, Daytime has a granny crew and nights the Zombie Crew.

Dinero
06-01-18, 22:15
Only if you get lucky, Daytime has a granny crew and nights the Zombie Crew.Many zombies and grannies on staff, for sure! For a better idea of lineup check out the photos on their Facebook page. Ownership posts who is working on Twitter from time to time.

JerseyDevil52
06-02-18, 08:17
For those of you who liked Adrienne or wanted to meet Adrienne, last I heard she was working at Ballpark.

KingOfFours
06-02-18, 11:18
Many zombies and grannies on staff, for sure! For a better idea of lineup check out the photos on their Facebook page. Ownership posts who is working on Twitter from time to time.Well, different strokes for different folks, yes?! I was there a couple months ago, but did not partake because I had little time and mainly, it was crowded and all the girls were busy! But by my lights, there were MANY there I considered fuckable. In fact, while not necessarily Playboy quality, surely, I would still consider them all quite fuckable! But then, I LOVE banging slutty-looking, sleazy women in strip bars!

I've bareback-fucked Candy and Heather (one of the FINEST lookers around!) in there a couple years go with CIP. But they are both long gone from there. So I would like to know who will put out bareback full service in there now? I've quite a few bareback full service escorts in the area I could give you in return for that info, by PM if you prefer!

Dinero
06-09-18, 23:28
Well, different strokes for different folks, yes?! I was there a couple months ago, but did not partake because I had little time and mainly, it was crowded and all the girls were busy! But by my lights, there were MANY there I considered fuckable. In fact, while not necessarily Playboy quality, surely, I would still consider them all quite fuckable! But then, I LOVE banging slutty-looking, sleazy women in strip bars!

I've bareback-fucked Candy and Heather (one of the FINEST lookers around!) in there a couple years go with CIP. But they are both long gone from there. So I would like to know who will put out bareback full service in there now? I've quite a few bareback full service escorts in the area I could give you in return for that info, by PM if you prefer!Sorry for late response King of Fours, I have never asked for that particular service. Candy was in a class all her own, but I never got to meet Heather.

TED35
06-10-18, 21:33
I was at Ballpark a week ago on a Sunday afternoon, all the girls in there looked good. I was there for about ten minutes, was offered a lap dance, was offered an extra during the lap dance, took me about thirty seconds, finished by beer and was on my way.

Tbm335
07-21-18, 00:25
In Philly from out of town this week. Thanks to some guidance here, and out of curiosity, visited the Ballpark up in Bristol. Five girls working, and I spoke with four of them, seemed to be a slow night.

Lucky for me I caught the attention of Sunshine. She came over and spent a little time, no hassle no hustle, just very pleasant conversation (with the knowledge I'd be getting a dance). Best looking of the group by far, IMO.

Dance was only two songs but it was enough, straight to the action and well prepared to catch everything and clean up quickly and efficiently. For my experience, well worth it.

One odd thing, after sitting and talking for a while, we head for the booth and one of the other dancers made some snide remark to her. Didn't hear it and not sure what it was about, but Sunshine snapped something back and it took her about 30 seconds to shake it off because she was so pissed. But she handled it like a pro and we still had a good time LOL.

Thanks for the guidance everyone!

Thedarkstar
07-25-18, 07:05
Stopped by on Monday. There were about 4 girls working. I saw my regular Jersey looking fine as usual. Took her to the back. Had fun in under one song and left happy.

Dog2000
07-26-18, 09:58
I just noticed I accidentally posted this in massage parlor so reposting it here.

Third time to 19th hole was the charm. Went in with a friend after having more than a few drinks someplace else. Unfortunately it was a Wednesday night last week and the C Team was working. Only really two girls that I would rate above a 7 and a couple that were just not my type at all. I sat there while they made their rounds and passed on everyone which seemed to frustrate them even though I was tipping. There was one dark haired girl with a nice body and c cups that I kept waiting for that was the hottest one ther but she stayed busy all night and I could not get her attention. After an hour or so another girl came out with dark hair that I had not seen before. Her name started with a K. She clearly was in the mood to make some money as she grabbed my crouch and said she was horny. She continued to make noises and rub me all over so I figured this was my chance to get some extras. I inquired and she said she would not do anything extra for money as she was not an escort, but might do something for free. Not sure how to take that but figured what the heck and went back with her.

Right off the bat she started rubbing me more through my pants when we got back there. She got up and started rubbing her butt on me and allowed me to roam with my hands anywhere. After a couple of songs I figured what the heck and just wipped it out. She spit on it and rubbed it but would not suck. Kept rubbing it and then said she wanted to fuck. Grabbed a condom and jumped on top of me. This went on for a couple of songs as I had been drinking and was not going to blow very easily. She said she was ready to try something different and pulled it out and stuck it in her ass! No lube or anything. Another song with that action and I finished up. Spent $180 plus $20 for total of $200.

Tnt69
07-26-18, 11:06
Do you remember her name?

I just noticed I accidentally posted this in

massage parlor so reposting it here.

Third time to 19th hole was the charm. Went in with a friend after having more than a few drinks someplace else. Unfortunately it was a Wednesday night last week and the C Team was working. Only really two girls that I would rate above a 7 and a couple that were just not my type at all. I sat there while they made their rounds and passed on everyone which seemed to frustrate them even though I was tipping. There was one dark haired girl with a nice body and c cups that I kept waiting for that was the hottest one ther but she stayed busy all night and I could not get her attention. After an hour or so another girl came out with dark hair that I had not seen before. Her name started with a K. She clearly was in the mood to make some money as she grabbed my crouch and said she was horny. She continued to make noises and rub me all over so I figured this was my chance to get some extras. I inquired and she said she would not do anything extra for money as she was not an escort, but might do something for free. Not sure how to take that but figured what the heck and went back with her.

Right off the bat she started rubbing me more through my pants when we got back there. She got up and started rubbing her butt on me and allowed me to roam with my hands anywhere. After a couple of songs I figured what the heck and just wipped it out. She spit on it and rubbed it but would not suck. Kept rubbing it and then said she wanted to fuck. Grabbed a condom and jumped on top of me. This went on for a couple of songs as I had been drinking and was not going to blow very easily. She said she was ready to try something different and pulled it out and stuck it in her ass! No lube or anything. Another song with that action and I finished up. Spent $180 plus $20 for total of $200.

Dan Sam
08-03-18, 08:03
I just noticed I accidentally posted this in massage parlor so reposting it here.

Right off the bat she started rubbing me more through my pants when we got back there. She got up and started rubbing her butt on me and allowed me to roam with my hands anywhere. After a couple of songs I figured what the heck and just wipped it out. She spit on it and rubbed it but would not suck. Kept rubbing it and then said she wanted to fuck. Grabbed a condom and jumped on top of me. This went on for a couple of songs as I had been drinking and was not going to blow very easily. She said she was ready to try something different and pulled it out and stuck it in her ass! No lube or anything. Another song with that action and I finished up. Spent $180 plus $20 for total of $200.I hit up the 19th Hole the other day after reading this post, Was about noon, so girls were still getting ready when I got there, was 3 other guys spaced out around the bar. First girl started dancing, had a bit of a belly but nice tits. A tall black girl walked up behind me and started rubbing my back. Talked for a bit and then headed to the $30 dollar room. There was no dancing in the room. First thing she did was free willy and ask what I wanted her to do. Threw on my own cover and got a flute solo. Only lasted one song, hit the bathroom to clean up. Paid my $30 and put a few bucks in her top. Wondering if I was supposed to give her more, but she never asked. Could be interesting if I go back again.

Chuck Marvel
08-06-18, 21:47
I hit up the 19th Hole the other day after reading this post, Was about noon, so girls were still getting ready when I got there, was 3 other guys spaced out around the bar. First girl started dancing, had a bit of a belly but nice tits. A tall black girl walked up behind me and started rubbing my back. Talked for a bit and then headed to the $30 dollar room. There was no dancing in the room. First thing she did was free willy and ask what I wanted her to do. Threw on my own cover and got a flute solo. Only lasted one song, hit the bathroom to clean up. Paid my $30 and put a few bucks in her top. Wondering if I was supposed to give her more, but she never asked. Could be interesting if I go back again.Hey the tall girl's name?

Chuck Marvel.

Dan Sam
08-06-18, 22:37
Hey the tall girl's name?

Chuck Marvel.Sorry don't remember. But said she was going to nursing school.

Dinero
08-26-18, 00:37
In Philly from out of town this week. Thanks to some guidance here, and out of curiosity, visited the Ballpark up in Bristol. Five girls working, and I spoke with four of them, seemed to be a slow night.

Lucky for me I caught the attention of Sunshine. She came over and spent a little time, no hassle no hustle, just very pleasant conversation (with the knowledge I'd be getting a dance). Best looking of the group by far, IMO.

Dance was only two songs but it was enough, straight to the action and well prepared to catch everything and clean up quickly and efficiently. For my experience, well worth it.

One odd thing, after sitting and talking for a while, we head for the booth and one of the other dancers made some snide remark to her. Didn't hear it and not sure what it was about, but Sunshine snapped something back and it took her about 30 seconds to shake it off because she was so pissed. But she handled it like a pro and we still had a good time LOL.

Thanks for the guidance everyone!All I can say is I have seen some very volatile characters in there over time, so it's always best to get straight to the pt and keep it to business. Doesn't matter if it's noon or midnight, there's always someone in there ready to please you.

Pay For It
09-01-18, 11:29
Any intel may have a chance to stop in.

David51
09-01-18, 12:09
Any intel may have a chance to stop in.I haven't been there for years but it seemed like a local-type place. Helped if you were a regular.

Incidentally, the business appears to be for sale, if you really like it.

https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/bfs/d/gentlemens-club-business-only/6681981195.html

Tnt69
09-01-18, 12:47
Any intel may have a chance to stop in.Last time I checked pretty strick no hands on policy. Last time I checked prices were not terrible, ladies vary.

Bozack
09-01-18, 14:37
Afternoon Gents-.

Will be visiting this week, and will have maybe an hour or two to burn before I need to fly back to dear old Chicago. Having read the forum (and having visited Ballpark once), I'm asking which would be your preference if you had an hour or so mid day during the week. Thanks for any intel.

If you ever find yourself in Chicago please let me know if I can be of assistance. May you find what you are looking for.

Best--B.

Dan Sam
09-04-18, 16:46
Afternoon Gents-.

Will be visiting this week, and will have maybe an hour or two to burn before I need to fly back to dear old Chicago. Having read the forum (and having visited Ballpark once), I'm asking which would be your preference if you had an hour or so mid day during the week. Thanks for any intel.

If you ever find yourself in Chicago please let me know if I can be of assistance. May you find what you are looking for.

Best--B.Haven't hit BP, but was able to get in and out mid day at 19th Hole with a CBJ in the. 30 dollar room.

Might be a bit of a trip from the airport though.

Sunny Kamal
09-05-18, 10:12
When to ball park last week. 6-8 girls and 5 $ drinks. Was approached by all the girls I liked a long hair latina went for private dancing and done the deal for 80 and extra 20 for each song in house so it took 3 songs so paid 140 $ don't know I was cheated or normal deal but I was happy.

Tnt69
09-18-18, 13:52
Stopped by last week daytime. Only a few customers, maybe 5 dancers. Immediately got the attention of a woc Paris, hot little number. She claimed to have a thing for an irish boy like myself. She asked me if I wanted a dance and I played hard to get, wanted to drink my beer. By the 2nd lager, she engaged in some barstool foreplay, rubbing all over and kissing my ear. Small negotiations bar side. To the 30 dollar rooms, 3 songs, quick bbilly Joel song straight into her cover of Frank Sinatra. A bill over the room fee. Best experience I had a 19th hole by far.

KingOfFours
10-19-18, 10:30
When to ball park last week. 6-8 girls and 5 $ drinks. Was approached by all the girls I liked a long hair latina went for private dancing and done the deal for 80 and extra 20 for each song in house so it took 3 songs so paid 140 $ don't know I was cheated or normal deal but I was happy.I havn't had the opportunity to inseminate any in there since Candy a couple years ago. So, which girls are willing to fuck bareback in Ballpark lately? PM if you'd rather. I do know a few escorts who are down for it in the Philly/south Jersey area, if you want to trade info.

KingOfFours
10-19-18, 16:47
When to ball park last week. 6-8 girls and 5 $ drinks. Was approached by all the girls I liked a long hair latina went for private dancing and done the deal for 80 and extra 20 for each song in house so it took 3 songs so paid 140 $ don't know I was cheated or normal deal but I was happy.BTW--to answer your question, at least give an answer to the best of my knowledge, since I've only inseminated Candy and Heather from Ballpark: Heather was OTC, 100 for full hour with two cups, cum in pussy. Candy was 120 all incliusve for bareback full service in house, with cum in pussy (and some very nice DFK!) a couple years ago. She was 120 hh for OTC in a shitty little motel, for the same service.

So, I'd say that you did not really overpay if you got FS, bareback or otherwise (because I realize not everybody wants bareback service). But if that 140 was just for BBBJ only, then I do think that would surely be more than it should be, in my humble opinion. Because in Rhode Island, bareback full in house with cum in pussy can be had for 135 inclusive, and in Bridgeport, its only 60 total for the the same cum in pussy service in house, for 15 minutes, in a fully private room.

If any of you guys in the Philly area can tell me who does it currently at Ballpark (or anywhere in the south Jesrsy/greater Philly area, strippers, escorts, or whatever), I'll gladly give the the info for one in RI for 135, as well as the one in Bridgeport, for 60, who as far as I know are still there, whose's cunnts I recenlty cum-pumped.

KingOfFours
10-19-18, 17:05
BTW--to answer your question, at least give an answer to the best of my knowledge, since I've only inseminated Candy and Heather from Ballpark: Heather was OTC, 100 for full hour with two cups, cum in pussy. Candy was 120 all incliusve for bareback full service in house, with cum in pussy (and some very nice DFK!) a couple years ago. She was 120 hh for OTC in a shitty little motel, for the same service.

So, I'd say that you did not really overpay if you got FS, bareback or otherwise (because I realize not everybody wants bareback service). But if that 140 was just for BBBJ only, then I do think that would surely be more than it should be, in my humble opinion. Because in Rhode Island, bareback full in house with cum in pussy can be had for 135 inclusive, and in Bridgeport, its only 60 total for the the same cum in pussy service in house, for 15 minutes, in a fully private room.

If any of you guys in the Philly area can tell me who does it currently at Ballpark (or anywhere in the south Jesrsy/greater Philly area, strippers, escorts, or whatever), I'll gladly give the the info for one in RI for 135, as well as the one in Bridgeport, for 60, who as far as I know are still there, whose's cunnts I recenlty cum-pumped.Here's a picture of Candy from when I inseminated her in her rats nest motel for 120. Time stamp on my original pic was Nov 2015. She surely was a FINE bareback ride! Does anyone know her current wherabouts? Or have a working number? Maybe someone out there has the data? I surely wouldn't mind leaving another load deep inside her, after all this time, assuming she still fucks raw, and still looks decent?!

Philly Guy
10-21-18, 19:24
Here's a picture of Candy from when I inseminated her in her rats nest motel for 120. Time stamp on my original pic was Nov 2015. She surely was a FINE bareback ride! Does anyone know her current wherabouts? Or have a working number? Maybe someone out there has the data? I surely wouldn't mind leaving another load deep inside her, after all this time, assuming she still fucks raw, and still looks decent?!Athena does a great bareback for 120. One of the best I ever had at ballpark.

Pornicoptor
10-21-18, 22:40
No offense but you bareback dudes are literally insane.

Member #5944
10-22-18, 08:02
No offense but you bareback dudes are literally insane.Agreed, don't understand that mentality. Russian roulette anyone?

Hunter1959
10-24-18, 16:05
Went there a number of months ago, and am surprised that there is so little mention of it here. Sat at the bar during a weekday and had lunch, decent burger and fries for the place. Had an older dancer who seemed to be a strong daytime presence, named Sam, come up to me and had a nice conversation. Said she would be back but had to take a regular to the VIP area. Have heard she is a really nice time. Has anyone seen her before?

Player41
10-31-18, 08:31
BTW--to answer your question, at least give an answer to the best of my knowledge, since I've only inseminated Candy and Heather from Ballpark: Heather was OTC, 100 for full hour with two cups, cum in pussy. Candy was 120 all incliusve for bareback full service in house, with cum in pussy (and some very nice DFK!) a couple years ago. She was 120 hh for OTC in a shitty little motel, for the same service.

If any of you guys in the Philly area can tell me who does it currently at Ballpark (or anywhere in the south Jesrsy/greater Philly area, strippers, escorts, or whatever), I'll gladly give the the info for one in RI for 135, as well as the one in Bridgeport, for 60, who as far as I know are still there, whose's cunnts I recenlty cum-pumped.I have barebacked / CIP Heather many many times at BP and other places. Best thing about her was her BUTTERY smooth bjs! There was another gal, Cat, who used to love CIP too. Funny never bbed Candy, though I have played with her.

Havn't been to BP recently. Last few times it was bareback / CIP with tight real tight Cherry. I don't do it with her any more though. And a few times with another younger brunette, whose name I can't rememer now. If no CIP I go for umbrella.

Cypher126
11-15-18, 12:20
Thinking I might have to make a lunchtime stop here. I've known about this place for year, but never been inside. I work around the corner, but never saw any value of going to a strip club when I could go to an AMP and spend far less $$. Unfortunately, in the Glenside area it is practically a wasteland for lunch hour shenanigans. Can't go there and drink, but I can admire the scenery and take some extra cash for the $30 room.

In Delaware
11-15-18, 19:42
Cypher. If you do, I hope you'll return with a detailed report!

Thinking I might have to make a lunchtime stop here. I've known about this place for year, but never been inside. I work around the corner, but never saw any value of going to a strip club when I could go to an AMP and spend far less $$. Unfortunately, in the Glenside area it is practically a wasteland for lunch hour shenanigans. Can't go there and drink, but I can admire the scenery and take some extra cash for the $30 room.

KingOfFours
12-02-18, 15:45
I have barebacked / CIP Heather many many times at BP and other places. Best thing about her was her BUTTERY smooth bjs! There was another gal, Cat, who used to love CIP too. Funny never bbed Candy, though I have played with her.

Havn't been to BP recently. Last few times it was bareback / CIP with tight real tight Cherry. I don't do it with her any more though. And a few times with another younger brunette, whose name I can't rememer now. If no CIP I go for umbrella.Thanks, but who fucks bareback in there now? Besides Cherry? Day girls, please? Anyone. Bueler?

HighwayGuy
12-17-18, 19:38
As an out-of-towner spending one night nearby last week, I read the forum which resulted in a vivid dream that I visited BP. In my dream all entertainers but one were overweight, old or both. Thankfully Sunshine, with here long baeutiful read hair and fit body, took notice of me. Sadly tho, she disappeared for quite a long private dance with someone else, resulting in me spending more time and money on beer than I really cared to. Especially considering the smokiness of the bar and the absolutley awful entertainers.

Eventually she made it back around and said that I needed a private dance. I played coy and asked what that entails, she grabbed me by the hand and said "don't worry about it just come with me". I dreamt that I nce we got to the private dance room she pushed me down on the sofa, dropped to her knees and started pulling out jr. While declaring "I never do this but I think you're hot". In my mind I'm thinking by never she means never in the last 30 min since that other guy was back there. Haha. But I digress. BBBJ ensued before asking if I had a hat, which I did (I can only imagine what her move might've been if I didn't have one). I threw on my hat and she goes full CG belting out her best Frank Sinatra, before a quick transition to doggy and then song ended. I couldn't contain myself and delivered a standing o. She never brought up money other than earlier in the dance when she ask pet me to take care of her at the end. I volunteered $. 2 to cover everything, including the 3 songs.

Would I repeat visit here if ever in town again, maybe. But I would quickly assess the entire rotataion and bail if it were the same or similar. Needs to be more than one half decent looking girl on staff or else you could end up sinking more money and time into trying to align with the ONE girl that looks interesting.

Player41
01-13-19, 07:55
Thanks, but who fucks bareback in there now? Besides Cherry? Day girls, please? Anyone. Bueler?"HighwayGuy" I like your vivid dreams!

And as I was dozing off, I was in a dream.

In my dream, I was guided by a guy in white suites and hat and Morgan Freeman like voice. Son, why not check out the place nearby called Club Risque! You may find the bb talent you seek! Quality of that place is better than the ballpig err Ball Park!

If you are seeking bb checkout Katy, Mariah, Chanel, Autumn, and Noelle! Some report Madison, Adrian, Charlie, Julia, Rose and Phoenix too! Remember YMMV rules!

He also reminded me that there's a nasty cat fight going on with dancers who provide value and those who don't!

F. Who woke me up?

Member #6366
01-15-19, 22:49
Here's a picture of Candy from when I inseminated her in her rats nest motel for 120. Time stamp on my original pic was Nov 2015. She surely was a FINE bareback ride! Does anyone know her current wherabouts? Or have a working number? Maybe someone out there has the data? I surely wouldn't mind leaving another load deep inside her, after all this time, assuming she still fucks raw, and still looks decent?!She cleaned up and doesn't work anymore.

Member #6366
01-21-19, 02:09
Thanks, but who fucks bareback in there now? Besides Cherry? Day girls, please? Anyone. Bueler?I busted a nut in Jasmine and Asia after my rubber broke open. Had the rubber break when I was fucking Brooklyn as well.

KingOfFours
02-03-19, 10:35
I busted a nut in Jasmine and Asia after my rubber broke open. Had the rubber break when I was fucking Brooklyn as well.I was actually asking which ones will fuck raw consensually. I don't use rubbers, EVER, so I never have them break.

Sam Iam
02-03-19, 15:19
Ball Park Tavern former dancer in the news.

For those who have been to the Ball Park Tavern for a while you probably remember her.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/stripp...dy-pharma-exec

https://www.buckscountycouriertimes. -makefield-man.

Member #6218
02-05-19, 15:36
https://www.thedailybeast.com/stripper-convicted-or-not-guilty-for-killing-sugar-daddy-pharma-exec

Ball Park Tavern former dancer in the news.

For those who have been to the Ball Park Tavern for a while you probably remember her.

PartyTimeGuy
02-06-19, 15:46
I am headed to the King of Prussia area on business in a few weeks. I see on line that there is a strip club called the Just Enuff Lounge in King of Prussia. Any intel on this club from you locals?

Khurg
02-07-19, 20:48
I am headed to the King of Prussia area on business in a few weeks. I see on line that there is a strip club called the Just Enuff Lounge in King of Prussia. Any intel on this club from you locals?Been here alot as it is local. No extras from any of the girls.

PartyTimeGuy
02-08-19, 15:27
Been here alot as it is local. No extras from any of the girls.Thanks for the info.

I see the Ballpark reviewed here a lot but it seems like the girl menu is on the rough side, not to mention that news story posted about a former ballpark dancer who murdered her SD after threatening "I'll gut you like I'm field dressing a deer. " CRIPES!

Am I better off trolling the K in Philly? I usually like the fine restaurant quality of SBs, but I don't mind eating at McD's every now and then as long as there is cream to skim from the top.

JerseyDevil52
02-10-19, 23:32
Stopped into BP for a beer tonight. Went for a dance with Oasis, surprisingly Billy Joel came on as the first song. I left with a smile on my face.

Fffinster
02-12-19, 16:04
Stopped into BP for a beer tonight. Went for a dance with Oasis, surprisingly Billy Joel came on as the first song. I left with a smile on my face.Was Billy wearing any fancy clothing, or did he decide to perform without a cover?

KingOfFours
02-13-19, 15:54
Was Billy wearing any fancy clothing, or did he decide to perform without a cover?What I'd like to know is, how does she feel about Frank Sinatra? Like, "I Did it My Way" . (MY Way, of course, is without ANY friggin' covers! )

JerseyDevil52
02-21-19, 13:40
Was Billy wearing any fancy clothing, or did he decide to perform without a cover?No cover songs, it was Billy Joel himself.

JerseyDevil52
02-21-19, 13:42
What I'd like to know is, how does she feel about Frank Sinatra? Like, "I Did it My Way" . (MY Way, of course, is without ANY friggin' covers! )She's not a Frank Sinatra kinda gal. Only Billy Joel hits.

Member #6218
04-02-19, 07:52
Just found out about this. -.

Thedarkstar
04-21-19, 18:00
Stopped in Sunday for the 12-4 lineup. There were at least 5 girls working. Zoey, Debbie, Angie and two others I can't recall. Went back with blonde spinner Zoey. Great tight lean bod. Went for a hand job with finish on her chest.

LookinToMonger
04-21-19, 18:46
Stopped in Sunday for the 12-4 lineup. There were at least 5 girls working. Zoey, Debbie, Angie and two others I can't recall. Went back with blonde spinner Zoey. Great tight lean bod. Went for a hand job with finish on her chest.Sorry if I missed it, but which club? And thanks for the report.

Thedarkstar
04-21-19, 22:06
Sorry if I missed it, but which club? And thanks for the report.Sorry, this is the Ballpark Tavern.

Msaunders6969
04-23-19, 09:30
Sorry, this is the Ballpark Tavern.Have never frequented that club. What's the damage for a dance with HJ?

Puss Feller
04-28-19, 11:02
Hey everyone,

Is there any recent reports on mileage at either of these places?

Thanks!

Thedarkstar
05-05-19, 12:43
I'm hoping we can make this thread more active. That other board dedecated to strip club postings is completely useless.

I visited this past Friday. Three or four dancers working. Charlie was amoung them: young, cute, reddish hair nice tits. I invited her back for a dance. Once back she starts her dance, this being my first time with her she was naturally cautious. Once she got into her moves and I got hard she asked if I wanted a regular dance or more? I said more and asked what was offered. Limited menu but a Harry James and covered version of Billy Joel was available. Time will tell if she'll warm to the point she offers more. Left happy with a Hand Jesture.

LookinToMonger
05-05-19, 17:32
I'm hoping we can make this thread more active. That other board dedecated to strip club postings is completely useless.

I visited this past Friday. Three or four dancers working. Charlie was amoung them: young, cute, reddish hair nice tits. I invited her back for a dance. Once back she starts her dance, this being my first time with her she was naturally cautious. Once she got into her moves and I got hard she asked if I wanted a regular dance or more? I said more and asked what was offered. Limited menu but a Harry James and covered version of Billy Joel was available. Time will tell if she'll warm to the point she offers more. Left happy with a Hand Jesture.Good intel. Thanks for the posting. What was the $ damage?

LookinToMonger
05-05-19, 17:34
Hey everyone,

Thanks!Decent enough place to stop by for a beer, maybe even a lapper for. 2, but don't expect any extras. Have never had anything extra offered either in back from OTC. YEMV, but mine hasn't.

Khurg
05-05-19, 19:55
Hey everyone,

Thanks!I frequent both clubs. I have never gotten any mileage at either.

HCanyon9999
05-06-19, 00:35
Hello all,

Found myself in the Philly area for a few days again so I decided to look for a little entertainment. I found Double Vision by driving past and decided to give it a try. I got dances from several, but there was just no traction. If I can't touch your titties and you don't creative with your hands either, then why am I here? There were plenty of pretty girls, but the mileage was so low that I left after an hour.

Last time I was in town the 19th Hole had nice high mileage dances and some extras at a premium price, but I liked the environment and that none of the dancers were visibly stoned so I went there next. Closed on Sunday. Guess the gas and travel time is my tax for being from out of town.

Gave in and rolled on over to Ballpark. My first visit there put me cold as the crazy old bat watching the bar decided I looked like a cop. I'm a clean cut Vet with PTSD, so I track everything and can be a little rigid until I settle in. To people doing dodgy things it probably looks about the same. I've been back a few times since with no incident, but they are usually my last resort. Glad I swung by tonight. It was the usual mix for this place; a couple in their early 20's with habits and pretty much the rest from late 20's to late 40's with varying degrees of baby damage and plus sizes. There was a cute little AA spinner that I didn't get a chance to talk to. Had a dance with Denver and she offered to sing some Billy Joel but she was also high as a kite and wanting to go commando. I put two coats of paint on everything because Latex is my friend, so we didn't close that deal. Next I had a dance with Athena. She sang some Billy, then some Frank. I will definitely repeat. She has some signs of use, but seems to be operating at a maintenance level, not sloppy and annoying. Damage is higher than I'm used ($ + songs), but I don't think I got cheated. If the going rate is lower, let me know.

MythMan2010
05-25-19, 23:16
Was up for business and stopped into ballpark to finish some paperwork. I know, im lame as fuck but a good place in the afternoon to chill and get my work done. Didn't see anyone I'd even hang with some got my work done and headed out. Holy shit that afternoon line up was rough.

Headed over to Club Risque'. It was the evening so of course the line up was better but damn TD one of the chicks were seriously hot.

Most of the girls were friendly but I didn't get a chance to partake. So quick question. It was quoted $200 for the VIP room (15 or 30 minutes? And it was expressed I'd leave relaxed? Someone give me the mileage (PM is fine) so I know what I missed or smartly avoided?

Thanks and anytime you bitches are in Raleigh reach out.

Thedarkstar
05-26-19, 11:39
Stopped by Friday afternoon after work. Brought my extra shirt to change into after. God the smoke. Three girls on the board: Charlie, and two others whose names escapes me at present. The other two weren't my type. Went back with Charlie after about three drinks. Got a Harry James administered then rolled out shortly after.

Scooter172
05-30-19, 02:55
Anyone have any experience here? Have you heard any hits?

Khurg
05-30-19, 19:37
Anyone have any experience here? Have you heard any hits?I have been here a few time. Even private dances have gotten no action at all. Place is VERY small and massively overcrowded on weekends.

Fffinster
06-01-19, 22:23
Anyone have any experience here? Have you heard any hits?I've gone here a couple times. They should modify the name to not-even-close enuff. Typical cover charge, but small and poor quality. Nothing worth wasting time on, here.

CapeMay0069
06-07-19, 15:47
Took Tuesday off and made my 3rd trip of 2019 to the old ballpark and for the first time left this place with cash on me! I think (hope) this was just a off day, I knew when I arrived something was up there was no emotion from any of the dancers, they all sat huddled at end of bar when it came time for tips they simply put there hands out. None of them came around to talk to anybody, finally after about an hour I got up and asked Zoey if I could have a dance, went to the booth flashed some coin and was told dance only! WTF and let me tell ya it was not a dance. Stopped at 1 song when I came out I noticed they were having one of the PA skill games delivered and set up, I'm hoping this was the reason for such a disappointing visit. My last visit here on good Friday was one of the best visits I've ever had here in over a dozen trips (PM for details) and that just made this one all the more depressing.

KingOfFours
06-11-19, 11:48
Had a dance with Denver and she offered to sing some Billy Joel but she was also high as a kite and wanting to go commando. I put two coats of paint on everything because Latex is my friend, so we didn't close that deal.When you say "wanted to go commando", are you talking about BBBJ or a bareback fuck? I am asking because I'd be wanting to fuck, and latex is surely not MY my friend! And so, I'd also like to know, in general, who will fuck bareback in there, currently?

LuvtheLife
06-11-19, 16:51
Took in the two above clubs yesterday and liked one and hated the other. Club Risque was full of talented italian and grecian women that knew what man likes. They were all about the VIP but the $20 dances were awesome and Heaven was awesome. Oasis was full of hustlers and by all means steer clear of Jasmine. She promises the moon and then whines in the private area that she deserves more money. She is hot looking but full of drama and herself.

KingOfFours
06-21-19, 13:05
Jeez, dudes, getting stripper intel in the Philly area seems like pulling teeth! I'm still looking for something to inseminate in one of the NE Philly suburb clubs. The only ones I'm familiar with are Red Raven and Ballpark. I used to leave lots of loads in Candy and Heather in the Ballpark back in the day, and also had them many times OTC.

So I am going to be in the area Sunday mid afternoon, and I'd like some intel--for bareback full service, ONLY, of course. I've no interest in them whatsoever if they won't fuck raw.

So can anyone help me out with some current Ballpark bareback stripper intel? I care more about service than looks--although even I have my limits, LOL--I do NOT like super-skinny, but I can deal with them just fine, if they have a little or even a moderate amount of extra meat or even a bit lard on their bones! But no circus freak fat ladies, PLEASE!

In return for your help, there is not much I can offer in Philly, as I don't get there that much any more. But if anyone gets up to Providence, the little hottie in the pics below is in currently in one of the clubs there--full GFE, great DFK, etc, all the GFE bells and whistles, she readily accepted cum in pussy for 100 from me, plus the approx 35 house fees for 15 minutes. I can provide face pics privately, but her face her is also HOT, I can assure you! Mid 20's. She is absolutely slam dunk to fuck raw! At least she was for me and and many others. So PLEASE, dudes--some bareback stripper intel in the Ballpark or Raven, please?!

Oh! So that you know that I'm serious, here's a pic of Heather S. I took a few years ago, when she was in her prime, very shortly after she left Ballpark, when I inseminated her in her in her apartment (twice in the session!) on Castor Ave, for 100 for an overtime hour! One of the hottest stripper-hoes I ever inseminated, to be sure--but also surely one of the most passive.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1am0DbAED15zcXU65zxKSz33qAgZld8nk/view?usp=sharing

I realize that finding another fabulous bare-back-able stripper-hoe in the area with comparable looks to Heather, would be unusual! So, I'll surely take what I can get! Please give me some intel dudes, and I'll do my best to return the favor!

Khurg
06-21-19, 19:23
Police and sheriffs came into BP as I was leaving tonight.

Little Conner
06-22-19, 01:49
Police and sheriffs came into BP as I was leaving tonight.Just drove by and was wondering why there was no cars there just after 1:30 on a Friday. Anyone got details?

Khurg
06-22-19, 12:07
Just drove by and was wondering why there was no cars there just after 1:30 on a Friday. Anyone got details?I left around 6 pm. There were at least 10 cops coming into the bar as I left. They would not have gone all sormtrppoer unless they had something.

Funny Me
06-23-19, 02:19
Stopped by tonight, dreamed I was offered Frank Sinatra from tasha or sasha. Mixed quality of girls, from bbw to spinner.

Little Conner
06-24-19, 15:19
I left around 6 pm. There were at least 10 cops coming into the bar as I left. They would not have gone all sormtrppoer unless they had something.RIP to the Ballpark.

http://levittownnow.com/2019/06/24/court-order-closes-nuisance-ballpark-tavern/

Sam Iam
06-24-19, 22:04
RIP to the Ballpark.

http://levittownnow.com/2019/06/24/court-order-closes-nuisance-ballpark-tavern/The hearing for Ballpark Tavern will take place in Bucks County Court of Common Pleas on Tuesday, June 25.

Sam Iam
06-25-19, 21:13
The hearing for Ballpark Tavern will take place in Bucks County Court of Common Pleas on Tuesday, June 25.Hearing today will be closed for a month.

Philly Guy
06-26-19, 00:18
The hearing for Ballpark Tavern will take place in Bucks County Court of Common Pleas on Tuesday, June 25.Nooooooooooo!

Basketball
06-26-19, 08:36
Hearing today will be closed for a month.If that's all, not a bad punishment. Need to control the drugs, min and out of the club. And don't disturb the neighbors. The place has provided FS for years, with few issues. Keep it in the club.

Sam Iam
06-26-19, 22:15
Nooooooooooo!Here is the article:

http://levittownnow.com/2019/06/26/ballpark-tavern-to-remain-closed-until-next-court-hearing/

Thedarkstar
06-28-19, 02:49
The BP has been providing low bro entertainment for years now. They survived the bust 5 years ago after multiple dancers fatally OD. I wouldn't write them off just yet. They've risen from the ashes before.

Thedarkstar
07-06-19, 08:02
With the BP shuttered for now, I deceided its as good a time as any to try o haven't been to before. Stopped by around 6 this Friday. Clib was decent. Fairly dark, good line up of girls and they all seemed friendly. Beer is $5. Private dance area $25. Three couch dance rooms available behin curtain. Some offer more privacy others are right by stage area.

A few dancers came over to me and we chatted. With LE checking these boards out I'm not going to say too much but fun can be had here for the discerning gentleman.

Basketball
07-09-19, 07:29
With the BP shuttered for now, I deceided its as good a time as any to try o haven't been to before. Stopped by around 6 this Friday. Clib was decent. Fairly dark, good line up of girls and they all seemed friendly. Beer is $5. Private dance area $25. Three couch dance rooms available behin curtain. Some offer more privacy others are right by stage area.

A few dancers came over to me and we chatted. With LE checking these boards out I'm not going to say too much but fun can be had here for the discerning gentleman.Fun can be had? Cops are on their way. Cops like to bust fun. Please!

Anybody see any of the Brazil girls from Playhouse / Oasis? Which ones? Hows their dance menu? Dm if you don't want to tip off ICE.

Member #6366
07-15-19, 22:30
Jeez, dudes, getting stripper intel in the Philly area seems like pulling teeth! I'm still looking for something to inseminate in one of the NE Philly suburb clubs. The only ones I'm familiar with are Red Raven and Ballpark. I used to leave lots of loads in Candy and Heather in the Ballpark back in the day, and also had them many times OTC.

So I am going to be in the area Sunday mid afternoon, and I'd like some intel--for bareback full service, ONLY, of course. I've no interest in them whatsoever if they won't fuck raw.

So can anyone help me out with some current Ballpark bareback stripper intel? I care more about service than looks--although even I have my limits, LOL--I do NOT like super-skinny, but I can deal with them just fine, if they have a little or even a moderate amount of extra meat or even a bit lard on their bones! But no circus freak fat ladies, PLEASE!

In return for your help, there is not much I can offer in Philly, as I don't get there that much any more. But if anyone gets up to Providence, the little hottie in the pics below is in currently in one of the clubs there--full GFE, great DFK, etc, all the GFE bells and whistles, she readily accepted cum in pussy for 100 from me, plus the approx 35 house fees for 15 minutes. I can provide face pics privately, but her face her is also HOT, I can assure you! Mid 20's. She is absolutely slam dunk to fuck raw! At least she was for me and and many others. So PLEASE, dudes--some bareback stripper intel in the Ballpark or Raven, please?Please tell me you have more pics of Heather. Preferably of her getting fucked.

Sam Iam
07-21-19, 11:46
The BP has been providing low bro entertainment for years now. They survived the bust 5 years ago after multiple dancers fatally OD. I wouldn't write them off just yet. They've risen from the ashes before.Any recent news on this place?

Thedarkstar
07-21-19, 12:15
Any recent news on this place?No official news as yet. Last I heard there was supposed to be a hearing on the 17th of July. Since then crickets. If I hear anything real info I'll post here.

In Delaware
07-23-19, 22:38
Have the itch to hit the strip club scene again and these two are pretty close. Any intel on extras and the dancers in general?

Little Conner
07-24-19, 15:33
No official news as yet. Last I heard there was supposed to be a hearing on the 17th of July. Since then crickets. If I hear anything real info I'll post here.I would assume that the ballpark is done. Even if they were to reopen, it wouldn't be the same place that it has been. They had a good 40 year run.

Member #6218
07-26-19, 07:35
Oh god. Yesterday I drove to the BP and parked in the lot. Ok maybe it's not that bad. So I made the you turn passed the 7x1 and figured. I hit RR. Went in and looked around. I wanted to cry. With things changing in philly, Cookie retiring and BP closure. An evil thought crossed my mind. Maybe the sheep in upper bux aren't that bad. It's the end.wanted to cry

MadTytan
08-14-19, 15:02
Any info on where the BP girls ended up? I live in the area and as far as I know there aren't any clubs that have BP style dances. I have given the occasional finger bang at the bar and have gotten the cock grab at TT, RR, S&S but haven't frequented any on them in a few years. Always found them a waste of money if you know what I mean. In the good old days I would head to TT South in Port Richmond to break up the monotony but that has been a different club since forever LOL. I would love to find a place in the city that has the BP vibe but would settle for a local place where the girls offer take-out. I am just over spending $$$ just to gome home and jerk off. Before anyone says just call an escort agency, I have, but the bar girls always are open to hang out and drink / socialite ect where the escorts just want to get you off and get out.

Sir Barton
08-16-19, 20:47
Any info on where the BP girls ended up? I live in the area and as far as I know there aren't any clubs that have BP style dances. I have given the occasional finger bang at the bar and have gotten the cock grab at TT, RR, S&S but haven't frequented any on them in a few years. Always found them a waste of money if you know what I mean. In the good old days I would head to TT South in Port Richmond to break up the monotony but that has been a different club since forever LOL. I would love to find a place in the city that has the BP vibe but would settle for a local place where the girls offer take-out. I am just over spending $$$ just to gome home and jerk off. Before anyone says just call an escort agency, I have, but the bar girls always are open to hang out and drink / socialite ect where the escorts just want to get you off and get out.Cherry is at tattletales dayshift.

Athena is at 19th hole.

In Delaware
08-17-19, 09:08
I've been hitting up Playhouse Lounge over in Burlington the last few weeks. FS is hard to come by, but there's plenty of contact in the private dances and there is always a happy ending. Some extras, BJ and FS have not been on the menu.

Working on takeout. Some girls seem amenable, but clearly want to make sure you're a regular and not Uncle LEO. We'll see if that develops.

Anyway, another option. I've found the Pa. Clubs too pricey especially given the lack of service.

Member #6464
08-19-19, 23:38
Any info on where the BP girls ended up? Lucky was scheduled at S&S last Saturday from 8 pm till 11 pm but was a no show.

Athena is supposedly at 19th hole, but two Saturdays in a row, and no sign of her.

I don't believe Cherrie is at Tatt any longer.

Sir Barton
08-25-19, 19:17

Athena is supposedly at 19th hole, but two Saturdays in a row, and no sign of her.

.Athena was at 19th Hole the past two Friday nights. Last Friday she walked in after 10 and didn't hit the stage until after 11. FS is available.

CalrtonBanx47
09-01-19, 07:26
Is Bella at the Red Raven the same Bella from BPT or a different Bella?

Sir Barton
09-21-19, 19:57
Heard the Hole was raided a couple of weeks ago, but didn't get too many details. Seems like none of the girls are doing extras anymore though. The staff regularly looks in on the dances now and there are smaller curtains on the $30 rooms that no longer cover the entire doorway.

DrewMan
09-23-19, 13:50
Heard the Hole was raided a couple of weeks ago, but didn't get too many details. Seems like none of the girls are doing extras anymore though. The staff regularly looks in on the dances now and there are smaller curtains on the $30 rooms that no longer cover the entire doorway.I can confirm that extras as we have know them here are over. You are right about the curtains. With the mirrors on the walls there is no way to position the curtains for any privacy.

A dancer told me that it wasn't actually a "raid". The cops came in looking for specific dancers by name. Some of them were not even extras girls. They took them for questioning and then released them. No one was arrested. She thought that a disgruntled dancer who was no longer at the club was behind it.

The weird thing is, I was in there the week after the cops were there and it was business as usual.

Thedarkstar
09-28-19, 04:19
All,

I hit this spot up again today after work. I sat at the bar and pull out my ones not soon after Julia came over to me. We known each other from the BP (word on that from the dancer is that its not going to reopen and is up for sale soon. We'll see). Anyway, Julia is very affectionate rubbing my leg, back and suggests a dance. We've danced before but only ended with a handshake. She offers a full menu. This time I went for more in the back and left pretty happy. Stumbled out of the room, finished my hard iced tea and bounced. Till next time.

Sam Iam
09-28-19, 16:34
All,

I hit this spot up again today after work. I sat at the bar and pull out my ones not soon after Julia came over to me. We known each other from the BP (word on that from the dancer is that its not going to reopen and is up for sale soon. We'll see). Anyway, Julia is very affectionate rubbing my leg, back and suggests a dance. We've danced before but only ended with a handshake. She offers a full menu. This time I went for more in the back and left pretty happy. Stumbled out of the room, finished my hard iced tea and bounced. Till next time.Thanks that is pretty consistent from what I heard from someone reliable.

Goompa
10-05-19, 12:39
Is Bella at the Red Raven the same Bella from BPT or a different Bella?Different Bella.

Bella from BPT has danced at Tattletales and more recently RR as Isabella.

TotalAssman68
11-21-19, 20:36
Anyone know where Jersey from BPT is working? Loved that Blonde Amazon. Her private dances were great.

RRPPJJ
11-24-19, 11:36
Loved how that bubble bounced.

Goompa
11-25-19, 14:20
Anyone know where Jersey from BPT is working? Loved that Blonde Amazon. Her private dances were great.Jersey now over at Sugar and Spice as Alaina.

But camera in lap dance room so extras would need to worked out OTC.

Thedarkstar
11-27-19, 16:30
I can also confirm Jersey dances here. Finally got to see her after about 4 months since the BallPark closed. This was my first time visiting this bar. I went during the daytime. Its not a bad bar, they have two stages, similar to Red Raven and the girls take turn on each. Mostly white dancers when I was there. But then again I was only there to see Jersey. As others have said there is no action inside the club, dances only and the manager is never far anyway.

Came by on my lunch break so didn't stay long. Jersey looked great by the way. Just loves how she moves. She lost a few pounds but still a shapely MILF.

Member #6218
12-05-19, 06:49
Ran into Cherry yesterday at 711. According to her. She is at Tattle Tales.

BestGirlForMe
12-07-19, 05:46
Ran into Cherry yesterday at 711. According to her. She is at Tattle Tales.Tough getting extras at TTII.

Cherry has been at lots of area clubs where she was able to put her 4'9" 85 lb frame to full use. In chronological order:

Risque Burlington (now Babes Nola) back in 2012 where she stated "I don't let no guy pull out his junk on me".

Sugar and Spice.

Red Raven where the "junk" started coming out regularly.

Ballpark incl. OTC.

Cheer Philly this Summer when Ballpark got shuttered.

Sam Iam
12-07-19, 18:59
Tough getting extras at TTII.

Cherry has been at lots of area clubs where she was able to put her 4'9" 85 lb frame to full use. In chronological order:

Risque Burlington (now Babes Nola) back in 2012 where she stated "I don't let no guy pull out his junk on me".

Sugar and Spice.

Red Raven where the "junk" started coming out regularly.

Ballpark incl. OTC.

Cheer Philly this Summer when Ballpark got shuttered.She was originally at Tattle Tales, before Risqu. She has come full circle.

Philly Guy
12-08-19, 13:18
Any news on lucky? Athena is now at 19th Hole and has improved her game a lot.

Sam Iam
12-08-19, 20:50
Any news on lucky? Athena is now at 19th Hole and has improved her game a lot.Lucky has been at Sugar and Spice for a while.

BestGirlForMe
12-09-19, 19:20
Any news on lucky? Athena is now at 19th Hole and has improved her game a lot.Athena was originally at the 19th Hole for one month in January 2018 prior to moving to Ballpark that February and having just quit her job inspecting circuit boards and having first tried TattleTales II for a week. If she really was new to the business back then she was a fast learner as I got a decent BBBJ while playing with her plump little ass. She fit in well at Ballpark.

Sam Iam
01-01-20, 19:47
Any news on lucky? Athena is now at 19th Hole and has improved her game a lot.The fate of one of them was in the news: http://levittownnow.com/2019/12/31/levittown-woman-facing-charges-after-drug-investigation/.

LookinToMonger
01-07-20, 21:38
Have never been to the Red Raven, but based on a few reviews here I wanted to make it a point to stop in. Have visited the 19th a few times. Left very happy once, but according to reports the friendly action has slowed to a stop. Haven't been there since fall. Would be satisfied with a nice firm handshake or even someone with great oral conversation skills. So fellow mongers, who's got a suggestion out there? Also, any advice on negotiating the $? Thanks and good luck hunting, brothers.

ShivaSkunk
01-17-20, 11:50
Have never been to the Red Raven, but based on a few reviews here I wanted to make it a point to stop in. Have visited the 19th a few times. Left very happy once, but according to reports the friendly action has slowed to a stop. Haven't been there since fall. Would be satisfied with a nice firm handshake or even someone with great oral conversation skills. So fellow mongers, who's got a suggestion out there? Also, any advice on negotiating the $? Thanks and good luck hunting, brothers.If you're looking for a good time go to the Purple Orchid in Philly. I've been to the Raven recently and didn't think much of the place or the girls.

Member #6464
02-04-20, 23:00
Hey fellows,

Anyone knows about Athena whereabouts? I know she was recently let got from 19th and tried her luck at RR. But then she completely disappeared. I have her digits. But she ain't taking calls anymore. She used to reply to me almost immediately. Some smart ass said she got a bf and quit, but I highly doubt it. Good to her if she did, but I need closure- LOL!

Raydon498
02-05-20, 15:12
Going to be in town for a buddy's birthday. Going to be at parx first looking for a place after. A handshake or some billy Joel is what I'm looking for. Any recommendations?

VetteBoobs
02-09-20, 17:57
The fate of one of them was in the news: http://levittownnow.com/2019/12/31/levittown-woman-facing-charges-after-drug-investigation/.Anyone know own where Angie is?

Fffinster
02-09-20, 23:05
Going to be in town for a buddy's birthday. Going to be at parx first looking for a place after. A handshake or some billy Joel is what I'm looking for. Any recommendations?The only place I know out that way was shut down several months ago. Maybe you'll get lucky and find some Casino Girls.

captdoobij
02-12-20, 00:18
Only thing really out that way is the uno. Tres pop up rotating Asian in kop and other girls you can call and see if they are around.

Going to be in town for a buddy's birthday. Going to be at parx first looking for a place after. A handshake or some billy Joel is what I'm looking for. Any recommendations?

Basketball
02-15-20, 08:23
Going to be in town for a buddy's birthday. Going to be at parx first looking for a place after. A handshake or some billy Joel is what I'm looking for. Any recommendations?Just over the Burlington Bristol bridge is the playhouse lounge. Handshake city.

Sam Iam
02-15-20, 19:40
Any news on lucky? Athena is now at 19th Hole and has improved her game a lot.Drove past it today and noticed a For Sale sign. Wasn't there a week ago.

Sir Barton
04-08-20, 20:36
Was at 19th and BP and probably a few other places also.

https://philadelphia.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/wannaplaystraightupaddicting/209005286163

PhillyFox
04-13-20, 20:34
Long time Lurker on this site. Finally decided to create account a post. First of all, THANK YOU to all the great members who share experiences and go-tos on here. Your knowledge and insights are appreciated. Now for my reason for posting: is anyone else missing the good times at local clubs? I used to be fairly regular at the BP. Of course, they closed before these times, but man I miss it. Wasn't always great, but there were always fun times to be had. A few friendly faces moved over to the Raven. Good vibe, friendly faces, some fun times. And concerts at The Keswick with a before and after check in at the 19th! That place used to be old reliable for fun. Anyway, enough reminiscing. If things keep up, I'll be taking it to the streets to see what's out there. Hope all you long time posters are safe, healthy, and you continue dropping knowledge on us!

Turnpike Mike
04-17-20, 22:18
Was at 19th and BP and probably a few other places also.

https://philadelphia.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/wannaplaystraightupaddicting/209005286163Where the rest of the BP and Red Raven girls are at these days.