PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

SlickSteve
12-14-10, 18:28
Has anyone seen this girl? I'm back in town after a while away and looking to hook back up with her. I love her ink.

Thanks Steve

Socalcasualguy
01-05-11, 21:40
Has anyone seen this girl? I'm back in town after a while away and looking to hook back up with her. I love her ink.

Thanks SteveShe must have a high pain tolerance. That must have hurt like hell.

TokingPlenty
08-27-11, 04:49
Hi, I'm new to the forum, I'm pretty sure this is my first post. I am looking to find streetwalkers in Delaware county. Does anyone have any good suggestions on where would be good places in DelCo to look? I of course would be posting details and pics to the forum, but I need help finding them to start.

Let me know and thanks in advance.

Member #6368
08-30-11, 21:42
Hi, I'm new to the forum, I'm pretty sure this is my first post. I am looking to find streetwalkers in Delaware county. Does anyone have any good suggestions on where would be good places in DelCo to look? I of course would be posting details and pics to the forum, but I need help finding them to start.

Let me know and thanks in advance.Hey TokingPlenty. Welcome. I don't know of anything in DelCo. Your best bet may be to go to Wilmington. If you find out of anything in Delco or Chester County let us know.

High Pockets
09-08-11, 18:24

Let me know and thanks in advance.I used to go to Chester a few years ago when Camden wasn't looking good. About 10 years ago Chester was crawling with SW's all along 9th St (route 13) from Edgemont to Highland. You couldn't miss. They must have cracked down hard because there's hardly any out there now. You can still catch one every so often near Highland, but they're so few I don't bother going anymore.

HP

Ignacus
09-12-11, 13:13
Does any one know of a reasonable no tell with day rates in the Exton area? Thanks for any input.

TokingPlenty
09-21-11, 21:50
Thanks for the replys and advice. I will definitely let you know if I find anything in Delco and will be scouting out Wilmington.

High Pockets
09-22-11, 21:40
Thanks for the replys and advice. I will definitely let you know if I find anything in Delco and will be scouting out Wilmington.You will definitely do better in Wilmington, although you should read the Wilm forum. They crack down pretty hard there, so it seems.

HP

Bear222
02-09-12, 22:56
Picked up a WSW at the 7eleven on RT13 in Bristol. Shoulder length blonde hair, spinner body. Said she used to dance at the BP Tavern. Took her down Airport road and did a car date. Negotiated a 3 BBBJCIM and her skills were very good so maybe she did work at the BP? Wouldn't give me any digits, said she has a BF who dosen't know she is hooking. Can't remember for the life of me what she told me her name was? Hopefully some other monger will get her name and post it on here.

Sam Iam
02-10-12, 16:58
Picked up a WSW at the 7eleven on RT13 in Bristol. Shoulder length blonde hair, spinner body. Said she used to dance at the BP Tavern. Took her down Airport road and did a car date. Negotiated a 3 BBBJCIM and her skills were very good so maybe she did work at the BP? Wouldn't give me any digits, said she has a BF who dosen't know she is hooking. Can't remember for the life of me what she told me her name was? Hopefully some other monger will get her name and post it on here.IDK, I haven't seen anyone out by the 7-11 since a dancer who called herself "Heaven" was out there. Heaven is not a spinner in my book she had meat on her. I can't think of any small petite blonde who worked the Ball Park anytime recently, that escapes me also. Post if you find out. Thanks for the contribution. It is rare they stand at the 7-11, most walk the streets by the apartments.

Bear222
02-12-12, 09:11
IDK, I haven't seen anyone out by the 7-11 since a dancer who called herself "Heaven" was out there. Heaven is not a spinner in my book she had meat on her. I can't think of any small petite blonde who worked the Ball Park anytime recently, that escapes me also. Post if you find out. Thanks for the contribution. It is rare they stand at the 7-11, most walk the streets by the apartments.I toldher the same thing. She said she only hangs out there when the BP is closing. Always gets a date from the exiting traffic coming out behind the 7eleven. Haven't seen any activity on the streets by the apartments in quite a while. Think it may have to do with some gang activity.

SlashingPrices
03-01-12, 19:02
I toldher the same thing. She said she only hangs out there when the BP is closing. Always gets a date from the exiting traffic coming out behind the 7eleven. Haven't seen any activity on the streets by the apartments in quite a while. Think it may have to do with some gang activity.This had to be heaven.

SlashingPrices
03-02-12, 14:01
I seen two out this morning. 1 fat 1 normal size. On my way back the normal sized one was gone. Just the fat one left. I reconized the normal sized one from inside the ballpark. She done not and never has worked at the ballpark. She just hangs out and gets hammered. She was around a few years back. I grabbed her from the ballpark about 2 months ago. When we were done I dropped her at the bar on hanes road. I still remember the 90s Rt13 was like a poor mans Vegas strip.

Sam Iam
03-04-12, 14:48
The fat one sounds like Rosie she has been around for a while, what was the name of the other gal? There was a gal Michelle that would get hammered and worked in and around the bar a few years back. She was really crazy, could be fun or a total pain in the ass.

WhiteImpala
03-04-12, 15:01
Was out cruising last night. It was dead. Drove by the bus stop at Huntington and who was standing there. Darlene. She hung out in that area a lot like 5 years ago. Gives smoking head. She works at a diner in the northeast and was on her way to work. Is clean now too.

WhiteImpala
03-04-12, 15:04
IDK, I haven't seen anyone out by the 7-11 since a dancer who called herself "Heaven" was out there. Heaven is not a spinner in my book she had meat on her. I can't think of any small petite blonde who worked the Ball Park anytime recently, that escapes me also. Post if you find out. Thanks for the contribution. It is rare they stand at the 7-11, most walk the streets by the apartments.That sounds like Kat. Should be in her early 20's. Hot little body

SeanDoe1
05-09-12, 09:51
IDK, I haven't seen anyone out by the 7-11 since a dancer who called herself "Heaven" was out there. Heaven is not a spinner in my book she had meat on her. I can't think of any small petite blonde who worked the Ball Park anytime recently, that escapes me also. Post if you find out. Thanks for the contribution. It is rare they stand at the 7-11, most walk the streets by the apartments.Brooklyn who currently works at the BP is a petite blonde with shoulder length hair.

Jo Kuz
05-29-12, 17:02
Was passing thru Pottstown, Saturday night around 10:30 and decided to do a couple loops. Much to my surprise saw a blonde WSW on King St. Pulled over and she hopped right in. Said her name was Frankie. She acted like she knew me but I could not remember her. Pretty nice body with nice big tits. Agreed to 20 for BBBJ, found a spot to park and she was well worth it, very nice technique with a lot of vocalizing, allowed FIV while she was sucking me off, nice CIM with spit. Made out a little more and she kept playing with me and keeping it nice and hard, nice dirty talk, if I wasn't so tired I think she could of made me squirt again, had such a unexpected good time I gave her 10 extra for a tip. Anyway got digits but forgot to ask if I could share, I will ask her next time I hook up with her which I plan on doing very soon if I could reach her. If anyone else has ever seen her let me know.

Member #6368
06-09-12, 00:11
Was passing thru Pottstown, Saturday night around 10:30 and decided to do a couple loops. Much to my surprise saw a blonde WSW on King St. Pulled over and she hopped right in. Said her name was Frankie. She acted like she knew me but I could not remember her. Pretty nice body with nice big tits. Agreed to 20 for BBBJ, found a spot to park and she was well worth it, very nice technique with a lot of vocalizing, allowed FIV while she was sucking me off, nice CIM with spit. Made out a little more and she kept playing with me and keeping it nice and hard, nice dirty talk, if I wasn't so tired I think she could of made me squirt again, had such a unexpected good time I gave her 10 extra for a tip. Anyway got digits but forgot to ask if I could share, I will ask her next time I hook up with her which I plan on doing very soon if I could reach her. If anyone else has ever seen her let me know.Hi Jo Kuz. Not very familiar with Pottstown but live relatively close. Where on King St. Did you find her? Is that area safe?

Sam Iam
07-22-12, 22:07
Brooklyn who currently works at the BP is a petite blonde with shoulder length hair.Former dancer from BP,"Heaven" was out there walking Edgely Road. Nice dress but face is a bit worn, I passed.

FJcruiser13
11-10-12, 21:22
In from Boston for the night. I'm in Exton but have a car. Can someone PM me some strolls around me or in Phill?

Pay For It
08-19-13, 11:52
Hey guys. Long time monger in Wilmington, Philly and Camden. Relocated to Phoenixville and curious of local strolls. I have looked though old posts but curious of current. Looking for Phoenixville and Potts town. Maybe Reading as well. Anything help I can give in return I will be happy to

Pay For It
08-27-13, 15:06
So I see some rare potential for Phoenixville but see a fertile ground for Pottstown. I re-conned Pottstown yesterday mid-day and saw 4 SW'ers and talked to one of them. Today I returned for some action. I saw three and as I pulled around the corner from one I saw another monger swoop in for the pickup. I drove a bit farther and spotted the one attached. I got a wierd vie at first as to leo so played it cool on the way to the spot.

Once inside compensation options were at my discretion. She stripped down showing a nice spinner body. She is missing her two front teeth however. She seemed shy and not overly into but did what I asked including foreplay, BBBJ, mish, doggie, cg and a trip to greece. After she became more talkative. Going to try her again and see if it was first time jitters. As I suspected, low income area, food mission, low income housing and signs of corner boys means their is supply.

Rfbarcode
08-28-13, 11:41
Anything going on in the SW scene around here.

Just got transplanted and not looking forward to a long drive to K&A or Camden.

Any info would be helpful.

Sam Iam
08-28-13, 21:54
Anything going on in the SW scene around here.

Just got transplanted and not looking forward to a long drive to K&A or Camden.

Any info would be helpful.Not much lately, your best bet might actually be Trenton. Consult the Trenton forums, while it can be hit or miss sometimes you strike gold. Stay safe!

Rfbarcode
08-30-13, 07:36
Not much lately, your best bet might actually be Trenton. Consult the Trenton forums, while it can be hit or miss sometimes you strike gold. Stay safe!Didn't even think about Trenton. Thanks for the heads up.

I am seeing alot about Camden but not much about Trenton.

Sam Iam
08-30-13, 20:25
Didn't even think about Trenton. Thanks for the heads up.

I am seeing alot about Camden but not much about Trenton.Check the Trenton threads. It can be hit or miss but I have had great finds there over the years.

Stripclub Craz
08-31-13, 23:33
So I see some rare potential for Phoenixville but see a fertile ground for Pottstown. I re-conned Pottstown yesterday mid-day and saw 4 SW'ers and talked to one of them. Today I returned for some action. I saw three and as I pulled around the corner from one I saw another monger swoop in for the pickup. I drove a bit farther and spotted the one attached. I got a wierd vie at first as to leo so played it cool on the way to the spot.

Once inside compensation options were at my discretion. She stripped down showing a nice spinner body. She is missing her two front teeth however. She seemed shy and not overly into but did what I asked including foreplay, BBBJ, mish, doggie, cg and a trip to greece. After she became more talkative. Going to try her again and see if it was first time jitters. As I suspected, low income area, food mission, low income housing and signs of corner boys means their is supply.

271265Loved the pics of Alicia. She is definitly shy, but she gets better.

NsaGuy
10-06-13, 19:37
Loved the pics of Alicia. She is definitly shy, but she gets better.So is there any good places in pottstown to monger. I've reconned a little but I never see much except LE cars. If you have her num. I'd be grateful! I was trying to see a gal who posted on BP karmen. SW her just once very cool exp. But every other try she was very unreliable and always a no show. HELP AND ADVICE ALWAYS WELCOME GUYS!

Artisan20
10-07-13, 00:48
Trying to find a local spot to pick up some fun any ideas.

Pay For It
10-17-13, 08:51
Nothing guaranteed but I found it by research. So not trying to be an ass but I will take info in return for info.

NYCgrounds
10-18-13, 17:24
Nothing guaranteed but I found it by research. So not trying to be an ass but I will take info in return for info.I think we can help each other out, PM me.

Jskee
10-26-13, 20:58
There has been a girl on Clist advertising she is giving out in her SUV along 309. I think she's 29. No idea what she looks like. I don't know of anythinb else happening in qtown. Best off running into the city. Soon as an AMP pops up they bust those too. Reading seems to have some activity. Not much though. Good luck.

Cephlapod Love
10-26-15, 09:48
Is this the 4th Street Girl?

Wiggles0923
12-22-15, 14:28
Hey all looking for some action in PTown. Any suggestion for a cup of cheer over the next few days.

MoLushie
12-24-15, 11:57
Do any of the girls get on here offering to meet up with any of you guys?

Purple Porkchop
12-24-15, 19:39
Do any of the girls get on here offering to meet up with any of you guys?Some of them list there.

Wiggles0923
12-20-16, 12:38
Any action. In Pottstow to be had. Even backpage or craigslist. Coming from out of town for the holidays.

Grepel
12-20-16, 14:11
Any action. In Pottstow to be had. Even backpage or craigslist. Coming from out of town for the holidays.I've cruised a few times but found no action. I did meet up with a girl from BP recently. Pottstown girls can often be found in the Reading section of BP.

Wiggles0923
12-22-16, 09:34
What is the typical donation.

I've cruised a few times but found no action. I did meet up with a girl from BP recently. Pottstown girls can often be found in the Reading section of BP.

DoNotDeevee8
12-30-16, 02:04
What is the typical donation.Like anywhere it depends on the girl. You will find girls at the motel off High St. Prices are always variable based on a lot of factors including desperation and what they think they can get.

DoNotDeevee8
12-30-16, 02:14
I was driving in Chester near 9th and Crosby. Spotted a BSW walking by herself. At first I wasn't sure if she was working or civilian. 5'7 spinner 24-28. She was wearing jeans with a tube top and jacket.

Drove past and made eye contact so I pulled over. She came up and hopped in. We agreed on. 6 to go to a local motel. She told me she isn't out a lot. She said she used to dance but didn't like it. At the motel she gave BBBJ and cfs with two pops.

It was a good stop and I would repeat.

High Pockets
01-08-17, 22:33
I was driving in Chester near 9th and Crosby. Spotted a BSW walking by herself. At first I wasn't sure if she was working or civilian. 5'7 spinner 24-28. She was wearing jeans with a tube top and jacket.

Drove past and made eye contact so I pulled over. She came up and hopped in. We agreed on. 6 to go to a local motel. She told me she isn't out a lot. She said she used to dance but didn't like it. At the motel she gave BBBJ and cfs with two pops.

It was a good stop and I would repeat.Is Chester opening up again? Used to go there all the time. May I ask which hotel you used? You can PM me if preferred.

Thanks.

HP.

High Pockets
01-08-17, 22:38

271265Never been to Pottstown, but it now sounds very interesting. Can you give us some street names to make things a little easier?

HP.

High Pockets
03-10-17, 16:28
Does anyone have any info on SWs in West Chester? Does being a college town make things better, or worse, for mongering?

Any info appreciated.

HP.

Member #6368
03-10-17, 21:34
Does anyone have any info on SWs in West Chester? Does being a college town make things better, or worse, for mongering?

Any info appreciated.

HP.I have lived in and around West Chester my entire life and have never seen or heard of any street walkers. I know there have been some UTR Craigslist girls but they are few and far between. There used to be some street walker action in Coatesville but it was never very active and really kind of hit or miss.

High Pockets
03-11-17, 09:52
I have lived in and around West Chester my entire life and have never seen or heard of any street walkers. I know there have been some UTR Craigslist girls but they are few and far between. There used to be some street walker action in Coatesville but it was never very active and really kind of hit or miss.Thanks, DF. Guess I won't waste my time and gas there. Coatesville's a bit too far away for me, so I'll head for Norristown.

I've had luck in Chester in the past, but that seems to have dried up.

Nuthunter
03-20-17, 13:07
Thanks, DF. Guess I won't waste my time and gas there. Coatesville's a bit too far away for me, so I'll head for Norristown.

I've had luck in Chester in the past, but that seems to have dried up.Any luck in Norristown lately? I've been taking a drive twice a week and haven't found anything in a month.

Bob1345
03-22-17, 17:10
Any luck in Norristown lately? I've been taking a drive twice a week and haven't found anything in a month.I sent you a PM awhile back you never opened.

Bob1345
03-22-17, 17:16
Any luck in Norristown lately? I've been taking a drive twice a week and haven't found anything in a month.I drove around last week about 4:00 saw 2 nice redheads about 2 block apart near gas station but I was on opposite side of street in traffic and could not get around.

Nuthunter
03-29-17, 12:01
Had my first success in Norristown in a while this morning. Found Holly on Main St by the Best Value Inn - 35-40 ish WSW with curly blonde hair, pierced nose. Gave incredible BBBJCIM. No digits, HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Grepel
03-29-17, 17:18
Had my first success in Norristown in a while this morning. Found Holly on Main St by the Best Value Inn - 35-40 ish WSW with curly blonde hair, pierced nose. Gave incredible BBBJCIM. No digits, HIGHLY RECOMMEND.Nice. During morning rush hour?

Member #6368
03-29-17, 17:25
Had my first success in Norristown in a while this morning. Found Holly on Main St by the Best Value Inn - 35-40 ish WSW with curly blonde hair, pierced nose. Gave incredible BBBJCIM. No digits, HIGHLY RECOMMEND.Congrats! I drive through Norristown at least once a week and I haven't seen a thing. Was it very early in the morning?

Bob1345
03-29-17, 18:30
Had my first success in Norristown in a while this morning. Found Holly on Main St by the Best Value Inn - 35-40 ish WSW with curly blonde hair, pierced nose. Gave incredible BBBJCIM. No digits, HIGHLY RECOMMEND.Great find sounds like a good time.

Nuthunter
03-30-17, 08:08
Congrats! I drive through Norristown at least once a week and I haven't seen a thing. Was it very early in the morning?Around 10 AM on a Tuesday.

Nuthunter
04-17-17, 13:40
Tuesday morning around 8 AM picked up Aisha on the corner of Main & George in Norristown. Plus sized HSW or light skinned BSW about 30 wearing a wet white t shirt with her nips showing through. BBBJ no CIM for. 2, bad attitude, rushed, tried to upsell repeatedly, BJ was toothy. Would not repeat, YMMV.

Bob1345
04-17-17, 20:18
Tuesday morning around 8 AM picked up Aisha on the corner of Main & George in Norristown. Plus sized HSW or light skinned BSW about 30 wearing a wet white t shirt with her nips showing through. BBBJ no CIM for. 2, bad attitude, rushed, tried to upsell repeatedly, BJ was toothy. Would not repeat, YMMV.Thanks for the heads up.

Bob1345
05-06-17, 08:04
Last Sunday took ride in Norristown while stopped at light seen a young very hot one great body walking on other side of street and turned toward airy st so I turned and came up pulled over on corner as she was half block coming toward me then all of sudden another turns corner right next to me so I say high she stops comes over we talk she gets in just missing other who sees this and looks like just missed out tells me her name guess what same Holly as Nuthunter found well he was right on best BBBJCIM had in long while glad got to her first.

Nuthunter
05-10-17, 12:05
Last Sunday took ride in Norristown while stopped at light seen a young very hot one great body walking on other side of street and turned toward airy st so I turned and came up pulled over on corner as she was half block coming toward me then all of sudden another turns corner right next to me so I say high she stops comes over we talk she gets in just missing other who sees this and looks like just missed out tells me her name guess what same Holly as Nuthunter found well he was right on best BBBJCIM had in long while glad got to her first.Saw her out this morning walking next to the motel. Saw marked LEO, then I made a loop and she was gone. Did you she get you for 40?

PaarmyGuy12
07-07-17, 16:20
I am heading into the area for weekend work and was wondering if there were any SW's in the Bensalem area? Thanks for any assurance that you can give.

Ethol
07-12-17, 11:28
I am heading into the area for weekend work and was wondering if there were any SW's in the Bensalem area? Thanks for any assurance that you can give.In Bensalem per say. However you could probably luck up around the motels along rte 1. I would say head to camden, philly, or trenton.

PokeyJohn
08-09-17, 09:08
I was doing some searching in norristown yesterday and found two streetwalkers. The first was about 36, blonde, white with a very dark tan. She was out around 3 pm. Unfortunately, I saw her get picked up by someone else.

I came back out around 9 pm. I found Maria, 40, dark hair near the gas station. She gave an adequate BBBJ, she wanted a warning so she could catch the cum in tissue.

High Pockets
08-18-17, 17:05
I was doing some searching in norristown yesterday and found two streetwalkers. The first was about 36, blonde, white with a very dark tan. She was out around 3 pm. Unfortunately, I saw her get picked up by someone else.

I came back out around 9 pm. I found Maria, 40, dark hair near the gas station. She gave an adequate BBBJ, she wanted a warning so she could catch the cum in tissue.Pokey, I used to visit Norristown a lot a few years ago, but then it seemed to dry up, just like another old fave of mine, Chester. Looks like it may be opening up again.

Please message me. I have a question about Norristown. Thanks.

HP.

NyChink
09-07-17, 21:49
Based off the threads I tried heading to Norristown Thursday and Friday night between 10 pm to 11 pm and tried back around midnight to 1 am but only saw a WSW that seems to be 50+ and not in good shape on Thursday and a BSW also much older on Friday. Both were near the gas station or the Best Value Inn. This was my first time so maybe I missed all the other ones but these were the two most obvious. Was there a better street that I should try? I was heading up and down Main St.

PokeyJohn
09-08-17, 18:47
Based off the threads I tried heading to Norristown Thursday and Friday night between 10 pm to 11 pm and tried back around midnight to 1 am but only saw a WSW that seems to be 50+ and not in good shape on Thursday and a BSW also much older on Friday. Both were near the gas station or the Best Value Inn. This was my first time so maybe I missed all the other ones but these were the two most obvious. Was there a better street that I should try? I was heading up and down Main St.You were in the right area. I think it is so hit or miss. I know a girl works out of her apartment on Marshall and I saw her standing on a corner waving at cars. I think a lot of girls are BPing it, to try and get higher prices.

PokeyJohn
10-05-17, 08:44
I found Desiree on Marshall st Tuesday night around 7 pm. She was wearing tank top and jeans standing on the corner. I pulled off a side road and she jumped in. After LEO check, we drove to a secluded area. She began very good BBBJ, whole she let me fiv her. She gave me her number and told me she can host in her place in Bridgeport.

Grepel
10-05-17, 22:26
I found Desiree on Marshall st Tuesday night around 7 pm. She was wearing tank top and jeans standing on the corner. I pulled off a side road and she jumped in. After LEO check, we drove to a secluded area. She began very good BBBJ, whole she let me fiv her. She gave me her number and told me she can host in her place in Bridgeport.Nice get! What were the damages? What were her physical qualities? Which side of 202 was this?

I keep trying Norristown but have had zero luck.

PokeyJohn
10-06-17, 08:56
Nice get! What were the damages? What were her physical qualities? Which side of 202 was this?

I keep trying Norristown but have had zero luck.It was the western side of 202, at the corner of Aston I think. She was white, light red hair, b cup, short, maybe around 5'2". She had glasses on. . 5.

Grepel
10-06-17, 10:22
It was the western side of 202, at the corner of Aston I think. She was white, light red hair, b cup, short, maybe around 5'2". She had glasses on. . 5.Thanks for the report PokeyJohn. You're a gentleman and a scholar.

PokeyJohn
10-07-17, 13:43
Thanks for the report PokeyJohn. You're a gentleman and a scholar.Never been called a scholar before, thanks.

Nuthunter
10-19-17, 16:22
Picked up Kate near Main St & Chain St this afternoon. 24 why / o WSW, thin with blue eyes. She asked for. 5, pushed kinda hard on that price. Ended up reluctantly accepting Mr. Jackson for BBBJCIM. Really good service, I'd repeat.

She posts on backpage, doesn't look like this anymore:

https://independent.com.philadelphia.escortbabylon.com/post/21182036/#.

Cypher126
10-19-17, 16:28
Picked up Kate near Main St & Chain St this afternoon. 24 why / o WSW, thin with blue eyes. She asked for. 5, pushed kinda hard on that price. Ended up reluctantly accepting Mr. Jackson for BBBJCIM. Really good service, I'd repeat.

She posts on backpage, doesn't look like this anymore:

https://independent.com.philadelphia.escortbabylon.com/post/21182036/#.She used to post on BP but then they pulled the free ads. But yes, she is a good time (for me) and has been nothing but nice. She has some miles on her from those pictures.

Grepel
10-19-17, 16:57
Picked up Kate ...I've had my eye on her for a while on backpage but I keep seeing mixed reviews on EB. Thanks for the report.

Syberman2006
10-19-17, 20:05
I've had my eye on her for a while on backpage but I keep seeing mixed reviews on EB. Thanks for the report.What is EB?

PokeyJohn
10-22-17, 08:08
What is EB?I think escort Babylon.

Nuthunter
10-22-17, 10:54
Has anyone seen a Puerto Rican girl named Dora? I've heard about this Puerto Rican girl from two other girls, but never seen anyone close to the description.

Syberman2006
10-22-17, 15:43
I think escort Babylon.OK, thank you, the informan is useful and appreciated.

Ajras7
11-03-17, 06:26
I been visiting Norristown with no luck.

Been looking the West end with the hopes of finding.

One of these treasures you guys are posting.

Any hints on times or is it just hit or miss?

Nuthunter
11-05-17, 22:37
Picked up Jessica near Marshall & Hawes. 30's chunky WSW, huge droopy tits. Bad experience, bad attitude, rushed BBBJ that was mostly a handjob. Would not repeat, YMMV.

JerseyDevil52
12-27-17, 22:20
I was out in the area today, around 4 pm. Took a ride along Main and took it west towards the Walgreens and CVS. I didn't see anyone who looked like a SW. Besides the traffic, it was a ghost town.

Nuthunter
03-23-18, 00:22
I never drive through Norristown in the dark, but tonight was an exception. It was a ghost town, but on Astor & Marshall there were two BSW's with a pimp trying to talk to me. I shied away, but I'm going to start checking out that spot more often.

Nadmenny
09-13-18, 17:20
Hi. Long time lurker, first time poster. So I met Jennifer this evening. Tall, skinny, small tits. Mid-30's. I've seen her at the Sunoco on Main Street. I thought she was the manager or employee because she's clean looking and always has a set of keys hooked to her belt loop. Today I saw her with another girl and a black guy near the alley just down the street on Haws. By the time I looked around the guy was fine and the other girl was walking down Haws. Jennifer was near the alley and as I pooped up, she started asking me me if I around the area and what I was up to. She had me back up in the alley to avoid her Uncle LEO at the gas station. During the ride, she was IMHO overtly explicit about our time together but she did flash me and let touch her breast. After finding a spot, she again started asking me about how I wanted it after I handed her the donation. It really freaked me out and I dropped her off without incident. I think she's legit and if so she's a find but she doesn't have the more relaxed attitude that I'm used to. Anyone else seen her or have any intel. Norristown is picking up a buy with Desiree, Donna and a couple others. More for another post.

Nuthunter
09-18-18, 18:35
Hi. Long time lurker, first time poster. So I met Jennifer this evening. Tall, skinny, small tits. Mid-30's. I've seen her at the Sunoco on Main Street. I thought she was the manager or employee because she's clean looking and always has a set of keys hooked to her belt loop. Today I saw her with another girl and a black guy near the alley just down the street on Haws. By the time I looked around the guy was fine and the other girl was walking down Haws. Jennifer was near the alley and as I pooped up, she started asking me me if I around the area and what I was up to. She had me back up in the alley to avoid her Uncle LEO at the gas station. During the ride, she was IMHO overtly explicit about our time together but she did flash me and let touch her breast. After finding a spot, she again started asking me about how I wanted it after I handed her the donation. It really freaked me out and I dropped her off without incident. I think she's legit and if so she's a find but she doesn't have the more relaxed attitude that I'm used to. Anyone else seen her or have any intel. Norristown is picking up a buy with Desiree, Donna and a couple others. More for another post.Does she have a star tattoo on her neck? I think I saw her in that alley today.

Unrelated: I recommend being extremely careful with the girl in this picture. Forget her name, but she disclosed some issues that made me decide not to partake. Be safe guys.

LBerkey
09-28-18, 19:20
Been staying in East Norriton on a job for a month or two and have been going through Norristown a lot at all hours of the day or night. Had tried Norristown in the past and never had any luck, but that seems to be changing.

Seeing girls on Main, but also on Airy and side streets. Most active time of day seems to be like 5-7:3 pm and again from like 10:00-midnight. There's nothing happening late. Uncle LEO seems real aggressive in patrolling the gas station and the ABV hotel, but not much else. EXCEPT from about 3:45-5:00 pm when the schools let out and the kids are walking home. Watched a guy roll up a girl and immediately get taken down by LEO last week. Some of those school girls look legal, but I'm 100% positive they aren't. Stay away from that shit.

There's an older lady, late 40's or early 50's who seems to work Noble from Main to Airy. Thin, but old. Stopped to talk to her. Looks like she's lost a bunch of teeth and her jaw was kind of recessed. She was open but wanted me to wait until some guy came back with her money. Sorry, not waiting. And who knows who the guy is.

The other night I stopped and picked up this older chick named Sanya (her actual real name. Googled it all later). Anyway, I think she's had like a stroke or something because I couldn't understand anything she said and she had to repeat like 2 or 3 times. Thin, small flabby tits. $10 BBBJ. Surprisingly good form, no rush. Really made me happy there. And one point I reach down to cup her ass and realize she's wearing a diaper. A big turn off. But we got through it. She's an odd duck and I can't understand a thing she says, but it was good head and I'd repeat.

During the days, there's two girls who don't seem to fit the profile who wander around the area. Both white. One is ample / plump with massive tits and coke-bottle glasses, brunette hair and dresses in ankle length dresses. Her friend is white, leggings, mid-20's and real damn attractive. Both have cell phones, but spend a lot of time looking at cars and making eye contact. I've pulled up on them before, tried to engage, asked them if they want a ride, and once asked if they wanted to party, etc. They just shake their heads and won't even talk to me. Kind of strange. Usually see them between about noon and 3:00 pm, frequently on the corner of Main and George, or on the steps of the church parking lot on Main between Stanbridge and Noble. I've once seem them going into the big apartment building on the south side of Main between Knox and Haws. Curious what their deal is. Anyone know?

The Mexican lady on the corner of Stanbridge and Marshall I'm pretty sure is working. But I don't speak a word of Spanish and she doesn't speak English. I've seen her probably a dozen times. She's plain, a bit plump, but has a nice smile.

There's a black lady on Marhsall a couple of doors down from Stanbridge on the west side that I'm pretty sure is working. That or she's real damn friendly to guys in trucks. Older (probably mid-40's) and pretty damn ugly.

The revolving circus of black girls at Astor and Marshall are all working. Some of them have amazingly hot bodies. They've got a pimp that is real aggressive in trying to take their money before they've earned it. I don't put up with that shit and drove off. I'd avoid that corner.

Nadmenny
10-10-18, 15:16
There is a very friendly woman in Norristown (https://carfun.com.philadelphia.listcrawler.com/post/27012137/). Rates are negotiable but I'm on the higher end for this reliable safe one. She's about 5-6/10 on looks and appears to be clean. She's not a streetwalker from what I can tell but provides similar services.

PokeyJohn
10-16-18, 14:18
I found a Black haired white streetwalker last night in Pottstown. She was in a black top, and black workout leggings. I first noticed her on High St when I was sitting at a Light. I was just checking her out and then she made eye contact and gave me the streetwalker looks. She was walking really fast so it took a few swings around to find her again on King St. I made the pick up and went for a short drive. She said she needs to keep moving so guys and the police don't bother her. She gave a very good BBBJ for 40. I will definitely hook up with her again.

Pornicoptor
10-16-18, 22:07
Been staying in East Norriton on a job for a month or two and have been going through Norristown a lot at all hours of the day or night. Had tried Norristown in the past and never had any luck, but that seems to be changing.

Seeing girls on Main, but also on Airy and side streets. Most active time of day seems to be like 5-7:3 pm and again from like 10:00-midnight. There's nothing happening late. Uncle LEO seems real aggressive in patrolling the gas station and the ABV hotel, but not much else. EXCEPT from about 3:45-5:00 pm when the schools let out and the kids are walking home. Watched a guy roll up a girl and immediately get taken down by LEO last week. Some of those school girls look legal, but I'm 100% positive they aren't. Stay away from that shit.

There's an older lady, late 40's or early 50's who seems to work Noble from Main to Airy. Thin, but old. Stopped to talk to her. Looks like she's lost a bunch of teeth and her jaw was kind of recessed. She was open but wanted me to wait until some guy came back with her money. Sorry, not waiting. And who knows who the guy is.

The other night I stopped and picked up this older chick named Sanya (her actual real name. Googled it all later). Anyway, I think she's had like a stroke or something because I couldn't understand anything she said and she had to repeat like 2 or 3 times. Thin, small flabby tits. $10 BBBJ. Surprisingly good form, no rush. Really made me happy there. And one point I reach down to cup her ass and realize she's wearing a diaper. A big turn off. But we got through it. She's an odd duck and I can't understand a thing she says, but it was good head and I'd repeat.

During the days, there's two girls who don't seem to fit the profile who wander around the area. Both white. One is ample / plump with massive tits and coke-bottle glasses, brunette hair and dresses in ankle length dresses. Her friend is white, leggings, mid-20's and real damn attractive. Both have cell phones, but spend a lot of time looking at cars and making eye contact. I've pulled up on them before, tried to engage, asked them if they want a ride, and once asked if they wanted to party, etc. They just shake their heads and won't even talk to me. Kind of strange. Usually see them between about noon and 3:00 pm, frequently on the corner of Main and George, or on the steps of the church parking lot on Main between Stanbridge and Noble. I've once seem them going into the big apartment building on the south side of Main between Knox and Haws. Curious what their deal is. Anyone know?

The Mexican lady on the corner of Stanbridge and Marshall I'm pretty sure is working. But I don't speak a word of Spanish and she doesn't speak English. I've seen her probably a dozen times. She's plain, a bit plump, but has a nice smile.

There's a black lady on Marhsall a couple of doors down from Stanbridge on the west side that I'm pretty sure is working. That or she's real damn friendly to guys in trucks. Older (probably mid-40's) and pretty damn ugly.

The revolving circus of black girls at Astor and Marshall are all working. Some of them have amazingly hot bodies. They've got a pimp that is real aggressive in trying to take their money before they've earned it. I don't put up with that shit and drove off. I'd avoid that corner.Funniest damn post I've read in a long time. Thanks for the laugh!

Nadmenny
10-17-18, 20:10
Hi. Long time lurker, first time poster. So I met Jennifer this evening. Tall, skinny, small tits. Mid-30's. I've seen her at the Sunoco on Main Street. I thought she was the manager or employee because she's clean looking and always has a set of keys hooked to her belt loop. Today I saw her with another girl and a black guy near the alley just down the street on Haws. By the time I looked around the guy was fine and the other girl was walking down Haws. Jennifer was near the alley and as I pooped up, she started asking me me if I around the area and what I was up to. She had me back up in the alley to avoid her Uncle LEO at the gas station. During the ride, she was IMHO overtly explicit about our time together but she did flash me and let touch her breast. After finding a spot, she again started asking me about how I wanted it after I handed her the donation. It really freaked me out and I dropped her off without incident. I think she's legit and if so she's a find but she doesn't have the more relaxed attitude that I'm used to. Anyone else seen her or have any intel. Norristown is picking up a buy with Desiree, Donna and a couple others. More for another post.Turns out she is legit. She says she's usually out Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Got her phone number in case anyone is interested.

Nadmenny
10-17-18, 20:24
I found Desiree on Marshall st Tuesday night around 7 pm. She was wearing tank top and jeans standing on the corner. I pulled off a side road and she jumped in. After LEO check, we drove to a secluded area. She began very good BBBJ, whole she let me fiv her. She gave me her number and told me she can host in her place in Bridgeport.This is the same Desiree that I recently posted about. She's still doing well.

Grepel
10-19-18, 15:41
I found a Black haired white streetwalker last night in Pottstown. She was in a black top, and black workout leggings. I first noticed her on High St when I was sitting at a Light. I was just checking her out and then she made eye contact and gave me the streetwalker looks. She was walking really fast so it took a few swings around to find her again on King St. I made the pick up and went for a short drive. She said she needs to keep moving so guys and the police don't bother her. She gave a very good BBBJ for 40. I will definitely hook up with her again.That's a nice find. I gave up strolling there months ago. What time of night was it?

PokeyJohn
10-19-18, 19:46
That's a nice find. I gave up strolling there months ago. What time of night was it?It was around 9:30 pm and I saw her out two nights later at the same time in the same area near Autozone. I had given up, I was just driving thru town headed home.

LBerkey
10-26-18, 17:25
Don't know if it is the brothel bust in Norristown back in early October (https://www.timesherald.com/news/authorities-break-up-norristown-prostitution-ring/article_f0bc9d8a-cb33-11e8-bb4b-b334319db2e5.html) or something else, but things seemed to have slowed down in recent weeks. The morning activity has dried up completely. Afternoons are almost dead and evenings are very slow. Not worth the time right now if anyone is mongering there.

LBerkey
04-12-19, 18:21
Been working a job in the suburbs and that's given me a chance to check the Norristown scene over the last couple of weeks.

The winter was pretty dead and there wasn't much action. Anyway, now that the warmer weather is here, the girls are out.

Don't see any girls on W. Main. W Airy seems to be the place lately. WSW Amanda and BSW Sheeba or some shit like that have taken to staking out Airy and Astor. Both of them seem kind of new and they look out for each other. Amanda's fucking fantastic and will do anything for almost nothing (head for 10,25 for all). Sheeba has amazing headgame, but a terrible attitude to the point I won't repeat. It's not even about the money with her, so just complains about everything. Crazy crackhead girl has taken up a near permanent post on the north side of Airy and Haws at every time of day. I picked her up last year when she was going by the name Skittles and will never go there again. There's a new Mexican chick working Airy across from the Hurst Alley (near the pharmacy house). She barely speaks any English, but she sucks like a champ (took 20 and didn't even look at it). She just had a kid and is lactating (for those into that).

There's been a lot of activity on E. Main too. The white pregnant chick that hangs around Main / Barbados begging for money can be talked into a date, but you need to encourage her a bit (or a lot). I've picked her up 4 or 5 times, usually around Citgo, Popeyes or Dunkin. She's really nice, pretty quiet, but needs a lot of soft encouragement. There's a BSW named Tasha that works Swede from Airy down to Lafayette (on the west side) always pretending to be on her cell phone. She's awful. Total rush job (wants 40 for head, but will take anything). There's a white chick that works late at nights near the AutoZone on Main that looks WAY too good for the streets. Tried to get her to jump in once, but she wanted to talk it out through the window and I got nervous. Chick that hot has no business in Norristown that late. There's a couple of black girls that hang on Penn between Arch and Dekalb mostly late at night that seem to be working, but haven't picked them up.

LookinToMonger
04-15-19, 18:05
Thank you Berkey. Solid report with great info. Exactly what this site is about. Will update with personal experience soon. Safe hunting, bros!

Been working a job in the suburbs and that's given me a chance to check the Norristown scene over the last couple of weeks.

The winter was pretty dead and there wasn't much action. Anyway, now that the warmer weather is here, the girls are out.

Don't see any girls on W. Main. W Airy seems to be the place lately. WSW Amanda and BSW Sheeba or some shit like that have taken to staking out Airy and Astor. Both of them seem kind of new and they look out for each other. Amanda's fucking fantastic and will do anything for almost nothing (head for 10,25 for all). Sheeba has amazing headgame, but a terrible attitude to the point I won't repeat. It's not even about the money with her, so just complains about everything. Crazy crackhead girl has taken up a near permanent post on the north side of Airy and Haws at every time of day. I picked her up last year when she was going by the name Skittles and will never go there again. There's a new Mexican chick working Airy across from the Hurst Alley (near the pharmacy house). She barely speaks any English, but she sucks like a champ (took 20 and didn't even look at it). She just had a kid and is lactating (for those into that).

There's been a lot of activity on E. Main too. The white pregnant chick that hangs around Main / Barbados begging for money can be talked into a date, but you need to encourage her a bit (or a lot). I've picked her up 4 or 5 times, usually around Citgo, Popeyes or Dunkin. She's really nice, pretty quiet, but needs a lot of soft encouragement. There's a BSW named Tasha that works Swede from Airy down to Lafayette (on the west side) always pretending to be on her cell phone. She's awful. Total rush job (wants 40 for head, but will take anything). There's a white chick that works late at nights near the AutoZone on Main that looks WAY too good for the streets. Tried to get her to jump in once, but she wanted to talk it out through the window and I got nervous. Chick that hot has no business in Norristown that late. There's a couple of black girls that hang on Penn between Arch and Dekalb mostly late at night that seem to be working, but haven't picked them up.

LBerkey
04-16-19, 23:38
I've gotten more than a handful of private messages asking for more details, so figured I should just post here.

Amanda and Sheeba can usually be found from around 6 pm until 11-ish. The Mexican chick on Airy / Hurst is a late girl. Never seen her out before 9 pm. My guess is that she puts the kid to bed and then comes out. Crazy crackhead girl / Skittles is usually an afternoon play. See her most often around 5-7 pm, but also saw her yesterday (Monday) morning at the gas station on W Main at 7:30 am, so who knows.

Activity on the East side doesn't seem to start until 6:00-6:30 pm and goes to about midnight. The black girls on Penn go pretty late (like 2 am). Went through there on Saturday and there three of them out. And dressed to draw attention. Tasha on Swede doesn't come out until the Sheriff's office across the street closes (like 6 pm).

As an update from my post, I did have a chance with the super hot white chick who hangs by Autozone. Going by the name Tiffany but that's probably the name of the day. Dirty blond hair, green eyes, and smoking hot. I can confirm she's not a cop. However, I can also confirm she's bat shit crazy, demanded 100 coin for head and tried to jump out of my car with my phone when I was clear I wasn't giving her the 100. Got that resolved, but just wanted to warn folks. But I did the full LEO check, she's definitely not a LEO decoy.

Since I was asked, morning action is slow. There's an old bird that hangs out at the gas station on W. Main and is always there in the mornings. Talked to her a few times, but not my thing.

For the guy who asked, haven't been going over on Marshall much in the last 2 weeks. Can't say for certain what's over there right now, but the black chicks with the pimp were still there in the same spot a few weeks ago.

I was on the stroll tonight from about 6:00-8:00. There was an older white chick, looked late 40 (but probably early 30's) walking on W Main from the Walgreens to the ABV. Picked her up. She wanted 40, so naturally, gave her 10. Nothing special and didn't even both with her name. That was right about 6:15. There was another junkie walking Haws from the alley to Main (across the side street from the gas station). Saw a truck stop for her and then she came back later, so definitely working. She looked pretty hard though. Sheeba was out on Airy on her usual corner around 7:00. Stopped and asked about Amanda, but she said she was coming out later. Tasha was out. Also, spotted a new chick at Popeyes. Mid-20's, sweatpants. She hangs with the guy who has neck tats who begs for money at the Main & 202 intersection. She was alone in the Popeyes lot going up to people. Don't know if she's made the transition from begging to working, but one to watch. I'd go there.

I'm wrapping this job this week and then going out of town for a bit. Be back in mid-May and will try the Norristown stroll then. Happy hunting.

LBerkey
05-08-19, 23:54
Got a message from someone here this afternoon, so that inspired me to head to Norristown tonight. Not as active as a few weeks ago, but still action.

Notable sightings: Tasha on Swede. At one point, saw her standing around talking to Uncle LEO all casual like. If I didn't know better, would have thought sting, but she's legit. She's awful, but legit. Other than that, east side was totally dead.

On the west side, chunky brunette who was circling the ABV. Probably late 30's but looked older. I probably should have gone for it, but didn't.

Instead, picked up Crissy. Probably mid-40's, but she looks way older. She looks a lot better from a far than up close. She's always walking Main in jean cut-offs, baggy shirt with giant tits that hang down around her waist. Long, brunette hair with really big bangs. And she walks fast. Anyway, picked her up. Up close she's only got like 4 teeth, but she knows how to use them. Absolutely the worst BJ ever (10 spot, she bitched for more that even that was generous). Way too much teeth action to the point it was downright painful. Anyway, she's shit.

LBerkey
07-17-19, 17:53
Back in Montco on another job for a couple of weeks and been hoping for some action, but it's completely dead out there. Yeah, it's hot as balls, so imagine the daytime activity will die off, but there's been nothing at night either.

The only exception: last week, found the Mexican chick near the pharmacy house late one night (it was after midnight). Finally got her name. It's Maria. I know, right? Anyway, she's still $20, but also asked if I'd buy her some food, so did that.

Otherwise, nothing out there. Seems to be a lot of begging activity at the Dunkin, but those girls don't seem to want to make the transition.

Pretty dead out there right now.

LBerkey
08-11-19, 16:09
Confirmed: New brothel open in Norristown. Not far from where the old one was (the one that shut down last October). Around the corner, white door, bright pink chair. They aren't being the least bit discrete, so only a matter of time before they get busted. All Mexicans, mostly in their 30's. Old, fat lady in her 50's running the place, but she's got some muscle out on the street. Place gave me the creeps and don't recommend.

JCert
08-13-19, 10:37
Confirmed: New brothel open in Norristown. Not far from where the old one was (the one that shut down last October). Around the corner, white door, bright pink chair. They aren't being the least bit discrete, so only a matter of time before they get busted. All Mexicans, mostly in their 30's. Old, fat lady in her 50's running the place, but she's got some muscle out on the street. Place gave me the creeps and don't recommend.Around the corner from east Penn? Was it still $35? Can you go into anymore detail.

JCert
08-13-19, 10:37
Molly is back in Norristown.

Suckuhh
08-13-19, 10:53
Confirmed: New brothel open in Norristown. Not far from where the old one was (the one that shut down last October). Around the corner, white door, bright pink chair. They aren't being the least bit discrete, so only a matter of time before they get busted. All Mexicans, mostly in their 30's. Old, fat lady in her 50's running the place, but she's got some muscle out on the street. Place gave me the creeps and don't recommend.Any chance you can spare some details? Addresses / prices / numbers? Is it on East Penn street?

JCert
08-13-19, 13:25
Any chance you can spare some details? Addresses / prices / numbers? Is it on East Penn street?I drove around that area just now and couldn't find it. I did see a Mexican guy that could be defined as the muscle though.

Suckuhh
08-14-19, 01:03
Molly is back in Norristown.Which Molly? A street Walker?

JCert
08-14-19, 08:55
Picked up desi outside the Gas station on Main yesterday around 5:30 pm. She was out there with Rene (I think that might have been her name), older women with short reddish hair. . Desi is a BSW who is 6 month pregnant. She wanted to do CBJ but she discovered she didn't have any in her purse so agreed to BBBJ. Nice attitude but a clock watcher. She literally looked at the time and said I have until 5:45 pm (10 minutes). Wouldn't do CIM. Probably wouldn't repeat. She did give digits.

When I was dropping her off back at the gas station The red head SW was getting arrested at the gas station by an undercover cop. Lot of police out.

Je Love Sex
08-16-19, 18:08
Look who is back in town it's Natalie I haven't seen her in a long time she back to her old tricks I pick her up and she the same way so be careful of her.

KkDevil420
08-19-19, 21:53
Picked up desi outside the Gas station on Main yesterday around 5:30 pm. She was out there with Rene (I think that might have been her name), older women with short reddish hair. . Desi is a BSW who is 6 month pregnant. She wanted to do CBJ but she discovered she didn't have any in her purse so agreed to BBBJ. Nice attitude but a clock watcher. She literally looked at the time and said I have until 5:45 pm (10 minutes). Wouldn't do CIM. Probably wouldn't repeat. She did give digits.

When I was dropping her off back at the gas station The red head SW was getting arrested at the gas station by an undercover cop. Lot of police out.Yea I was just driving through the town today at 5. 30 ish and I seen at least 5 cops car driving around. Seems like they are really trying to control SW on Main Street. So I took next street mt airy and found nothing.

I guess will try tomorrow and see if I can find something.

Does anyone have details on that brothel opening. I also did not see anything.

PhillyGuy1969
08-20-19, 09:57
Yea I was just driving through the town today at 5. 30 ish and I seen at least 5 cops car driving around. Seems like they are really trying to control SW on Main Street. So I took next street mt airy and found nothing.

I guess will try tomorrow and see if I can find something.

Does anyone have details on that brothel opening. I also did not see anything.Yes officer, the brother opened up in the big grey building at Main & Airy, people get screwed there everyday.

KkDevil420
08-20-19, 22:25
Yes officer, the brother opened up in the big grey building at Main & Airy, people get screwed there everyday.My first post and you do me like that. Thanks.

I won't get discouraged by that though!

Nuthunter
08-30-19, 13:34
Found mid 30's blonde WSW Kendra by Haws & Lafayette around 6 pm yesterday. Good attitude, good BBBJCIM for a Jackson, would definitely repeat. YMMV.

LBerkey
09-03-19, 21:42
First, the WSW Amanda has moved off Airy and is now over by the ABV. Sad to say, she's slipping into the life. She used to be 10,25, but she's now 20 for headgame. And the quality isn't there. Rushed and bad attitude. Really sad. She was awesome.

For those who have seen her, any update on Desiree / Mandy? Heard a rumor she's back in the neighborhood. Never saw her last go around, but I'd be interested. Anyone know if she's back?

On the brothel, I have been intentionally vague. The folks running the brothel are being pretty bold about it, but I'm not about to help them get them busted (as shitty as it is). I've been as specific as I can be publicly and provided additional details to bonafide mongers. With that said, took a drive through there on Sunday afternoon. Talked to a couple of neighbors. My Spanish is shit, but the gist of it is nobody was home. Don't know if that is permanent or temporary.

Nuthunter
10-05-19, 18:33
Anyone have any luck with this one? Skinny 20's white with black hair that always looks greasy. She's very active on Main from the hotel to the convenience store but has never made eye contact.

Je Love Sex
10-06-19, 01:51
Anyone have any luck with this one? Skinny 20's white with black hair that always looks greasy. She's very active on Main from the hotel to the convenience store but has never made eye contact.Look like Donna nice girl be nice to her.

PikeMan666
02-16-20, 03:59
I occasionally find my self at Valley forge casino every couple of months and go looking for some action in Norristown afterwards. This is around 8 pm or later. I find nothing. Regardless of weather or season. Is this to late for that area? I am also a spa guy, so are their any in this area?

Cypher126
02-20-20, 15:59
I occasionally find my self at Valley forge casino every couple of months and go looking for some action in Norristown afterwards. This is around 8 pm or later. I find nothing. Regardless of weather or season. Is this to late for that area? I am also a spa guy, so are their any in this area?Sena is still operating (last I heard) just up from Norristown. I think they changed their name though. Other than that you would have to be looking for companionship on STG or LC.

PikeMan666
03-10-20, 22:57
I will see if I can find the place.

LBerkey
03-19-20, 15:25
It's not like there's enough in the world to worry about. The gas station has become a regular pork BBQ. Norristown LEO are lazy as they come, but this shit just takes the cake.

That said, I've now been trumped out of work. So. Rolled through there on around 2 pm yesterday (Wed). Found Maria the Mexican chick usually over on Mt Airy, but this time by the gas station, and picked her up. Found a quiet place. Still no English skills, but she loves Andrew Jackson. Doesn't appear she's lactating anymore.

Bcam2019
04-09-20, 10:38
Does anyone know any spots you can find SW in Bristol / Levittown area? There are plenty of escort ads for the area but I haven't been able to find anything on the streets and am not sure if there is a specific area I should be targeting.

LBerkey
04-09-20, 16:01
Some late night action in Norristown this past weekend. A couple of girls I don't recognize by the Praise church, both Stanbridge and Airy sides. Also Maria's working Haws now across from the pizza place. Also saw Christine walking at Airy and Hamilton. She's all teeth and after what she did last time, I ain't going back to that. Unfortunately, none of the girls appealed to me and I went home frustrated.

Thankfully, Uncle LEO seems to be diminishing their "community policing" activities with the virus now.

PhillyFox
04-21-20, 21:34
Any daytime action available in Norristown? Have made the cruise there before. Avoiding girls at McD's and Sunoco - 2 of Uncle LEO's favorite hangouts.

DotComm
04-23-20, 07:41
Any daytime action available in Norristown? Have made the cruise there before. Avoiding girls at McD's and Sunoco - 2 of Uncle LEO's favorite hangouts.Try the 10x0 block of Sterigere St, you nut. (just kiddin). Why would you be picking up now?

DotComm
04-24-20, 07:50
(meant 1000 Block).

Lihart
04-24-20, 10:39
Does anyone know any spots you can find SW in Bristol / Levittown area? There are plenty of escort ads for the area but I haven't been able to find anything on the streets and am not sure if there is a specific area I should be targeting.Don't know any spots but where are you seeing all the ads?

LBerkey
04-28-20, 17:44
Any daytime action available in Norristown? Have made the cruise there before. Avoiding girls at McD's and Sunoco - 2 of Uncle LEO's favorite hangouts.Pre-coronavirus, there was always a little pop in activity in the mornings. Haven't been over that way that early in a long time now that I'm out of work.

However, had to run an errand over that way yesterday (Monday) and rolled through around 11:30 am. Saw Amanda back at her original location (search thread for details). By the time, I was able to swing back around, she was gone. Looks like the last 6-months or so haven't treated her well.

LBerkey
05-04-20, 20:29
On Saturday late afternoon, saw two different WSWs on Main between George and Haws. One looked awful, but the other looked pretty damn good (dirty blond / brown hair) and a long white skirt. Bummed I wasn't able to stop and grab her. Maybe someone else has luck.

LBerkey
06-03-20, 20:01
Last month, saw a couple of WSWs in Norristown and missed picking them up. Cruised through today around 3:30 pm and saw one of them again. WSW, light brown hair. Long white skirt and a light blue t-shirt, dark sunglasses, carrying a small purse backpack. Up close, she's probably a 7 or 8. Really cute smile, makeup and absolutely clear skin. No marks on her arms. Wouldn't jump in. Wanted to roll down the window and talk about it. Said her name was Sally. She kept asking me exactly what I wanted. Raised all kind of hairs on the neck. Looked around, didn't see anything that looked like surveillance. Told her I thought she was a friend I hadn't seen in a long time, but I was mistaken. As I got ready to put the car in gear, she tried again, instead asking me how much money I would give her to suck my dick and play with my balls. She was very specific. Told her sorry, I just stopped because I thought she was an old friend. Meanwhile, I flicked the record feature on my phone and made sure she saw me doing it. She bolted immediately. Can't say that this was an Uncle LEO activity, but something about the thing was totally off and the vibe was all wrong. Stay safe.

Nuthunter
06-19-20, 00:26
Last month, saw a couple of WSWs in Norristown and missed picking them up. Cruised through today around 3:30 pm and saw one of them again. WSW, light brown hair. Long white skirt and a light blue t-shirt, dark sunglasses, carrying a small purse backpack. Up close, she's probably a 7 or 8. Really cute smile, makeup and absolutely clear skin. No marks on her arms. Wouldn't jump in. Wanted to roll down the window and talk about it. Said her name was Sally. She kept asking me exactly what I wanted. Raised all kind of hairs on the neck. Looked around, didn't see anything that looked like surveillance. Told her I thought she was a friend I hadn't seen in a long time, but I was mistaken. As I got ready to put the car in gear, she tried again, instead asking me how much money I would give her to suck my dick and play with my balls. She was very specific. Told her sorry, I just stopped because I thought she was an old friend. Meanwhile, I flicked the record feature on my phone and made sure she saw me doing it. She bolted immediately. Can't say that this was an Uncle LEO activity, but something about the thing was totally off and the vibe was all wrong. Stay safe.I saw a girl matching this description around 1 pm last Saturday near Haws and Airy with a marked LEO right around the corner.

LurkingDog
06-20-20, 12:44
Last month, saw a couple of WSWs in Norristown and missed picking them up. Cruised through today around 3:30 pm and saw one of them again. WSW, light brown hair. Long white skirt and a light blue t-shirt, dark sunglasses, carrying a small purse backpack. Up close, she's probably a 7 or 8. Really cute smile, makeup and absolutely clear skin. No marks on her arms. Wouldn't jump in. Wanted to roll down the window and talk about it. Said her name was Sally. She kept asking me exactly what I wanted. Raised all kind of hairs on the neck. Looked around, didn't see anything that looked like surveillance. Told her I thought she was a friend I hadn't seen in a long time, but I was mistaken. As I got ready to put the car in gear, she tried again, instead asking me how much money I would give her to suck my dick and play with my balls. She was very specific. Told her sorry, I just stopped because I thought she was an old friend. Meanwhile, I flicked the record feature on my phone and made sure she saw me doing it. She bolted immediately. Can't say that this was an Uncle LEO activity, but something about the thing was totally off and the vibe was all wrong. Stay safe.Hey Berkey. Thanks for the heads up. Glad that your spidey-sense was working for you!!

LD.

J Richard
06-22-20, 19:27
Last month, saw a couple of WSWs in Norristown and missed picking them up. Cruised through today around 3:30 pm and saw one of them again. WSW, light brown hair. Long white skirt and a light blue t-shirt, dark sunglasses, carrying a small purse backpack. Up close, she's probably a 7 or 8. Really cute smile, makeup and absolutely clear skin. No marks on her arms. Wouldn't jump in. Wanted to roll down the window and talk about it. Said her name was Sally. She kept asking me exactly what I wanted. Raised all kind of hairs on the neck. Looked around, didn't see anything that looked like surveillance. Told her I thought she was a friend I hadn't seen in a long time, but I was mistaken. As I got ready to put the car in gear, she tried again, instead asking me how much money I would give her to suck my dick and play with my balls. She was very specific. Told her sorry, I just stopped because I thought she was an old friend. Meanwhile, I flicked the record feature on my phone and made sure she saw me doing it. She bolted immediately. Can't say that this was an Uncle LEO activity, but something about the thing was totally off and the vibe was all wrong. Stay safe.Have the opportunity to look up some of the PD's pictures from news and press releases to see if anyone looks familiar? Stay safe.

LBerkey
06-22-20, 20:45
Have the opportunity to look up some of the PD's pictures from news and press releases to see if anyone looks familiar? Stay safe.Just took a look. Don't see a whole lot of perp photos on the NPD website, facebook and twitter. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place. Didn't see anything matching this in the local Patch.

Currymonster
07-15-20, 06:07
Does anyone know any spots you can find SW in Bristol / Levittown area? There are plenty of escort ads for the area but I haven't been able to find anything on the streets and am not sure if there is a specific area I should be targeting.I thought they were usually just on Rt 13 roughly in the area of the Ball Park? I've never seen one though. But hardly ever pass there.

LBerkey
07-20-20, 15:26
It's dead out there in Norristown. Been out of town for a bit, but rolled through last night around 8 pm, first thing again this morning at 7:00 am, and again around lunch today. Absolutely nothing.

BigFanPhilly
07-28-20, 01:00
Does anyone know any spots you can find SW in Bristol / Levittown area? There are plenty of escort ads for the area but I haven't been able to find anything on the streets and am not sure if there is a specific area I should be targeting.They operate in the seedy Rt 13 motels. You could try the parking lots but no real SW activity.

LBerkey
07-31-20, 14:46
Interesting recent experience. Right at the Red Carpet / ABV in the 19401 at 11 am.

Cute blond WSW comes out of a room and starts walking to the gas station. I'm right there. Yell at her, she comes to window and jumps in. Says her name is Heather. I'd say late 20's. Definite addict, but cute. She's a fan of the Presidents: Jackson, Hamilton and Lincoln. More than I'd like to go, but it's been a while. Says she stays there occasionally, otherwise is down in Kensington.

LBerkey
08-23-20, 21:39
Norristown has been a ghost town lately. Absolutely nothing happening.

LBerkey
09-23-20, 22:40
The Norristown scene is still pretty dead. Have been through the last 3 days, both morning and night, and nothing.

WookieWonka
09-26-20, 06:40
The Norristown scene is still pretty dead. Have been through the last 3 days, both morning and night, and nothing.I've seen very little in a long time. The rare times I have its usually between 10 am and 2 pm. Usually on side streets that intersect main st on the west end. I always assumed that window of time was welfare single mothers were supplementing their assistance.

I remember back in the day when cherry st. And the area down by penn and Arch were active but that was back before they built the transportation center and Roger's bar still existed. ALso was a time you could go to car wash next to Mrs. Richies, vacuum your car and find girls back there.

DavidMur
09-28-20, 23:06
Does anyone know any spots you can find SW in Bristol / Levittown area? There are plenty of escort ads for the area but I haven't been able to find anything on the streets and am not sure if there is a specific area I should be targeting.Where do you see the ads?

Member #6218
10-01-20, 09:40
Does anyone know any spots you can find SW in Bristol / Levittown areaIt's a boots on the ground scene. Hit or miss. And now that the BP is gone, there's no I didn't find anything release spot. Which is frustrating I have found them at McDees, the hotels, Walmart in fact about a year ago there was some guy bring a girl to Fantasy Bookstore to be used. That was fun. But you can find them have to be patient.

Lihart
10-02-20, 11:53
Where do you see the ads?Agree, where are these ads?

James354
10-11-20, 11:29
The Norristown scene is still pretty dead. Have been through the last 3 days, both morning and night, and nothing.Saw Mandy Star sitting on a stoop on Marshall St last night around 1030. I don't know if this is the same Amanda that LBerkey posted about a couple of months ago or not. I hit her off of listcrawler a couple months ago and meh, there was an awful lot of "no" for the price. Haven't been inspired to repeat. https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/pennsylvania/philadelphia/54860705/#.

Jayke00
10-11-20, 20:14
Saw Mandy Star sitting on a stoop on Marshall St last night around 1030. I don't know if this is the same Amanda that LBerkey posted about a couple of months ago or not. I hit her off of listcrawler a couple months ago and meh, there was an awful lot of "no" for the price. Haven't been inspired to repeat. https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/pennsylvania/philadelphia/54860705/#.I picked up a WSW in Norristown who took me behind a mausoleum in a cemetery for a car date. Been a few years so I forget her name, but it could have been her. Is that where she suggested you go for your date?

If so, back then, she was a lot more accommodating. Back door wasn't on the menu, but she was open to BBBJ and many positions. Went the extra mile to ensure I had a good time. Would be a shame if she has gotten jaded.

Je Love Sex
11-02-20, 16:24
Saw Mandy Star sitting on a stoop on Marshall St last night around 1030. I don't know if this is the same Amanda that LBerkey posted about a couple of months ago or not. I hit her off of listcrawler a couple months ago and meh, there was an awful lot of "no" for the price. Haven't been inspired to repeat. https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/pennsylvania/philadelphia/54860705/#.She what's 8 for a car date too much for Norristown.

Just Passing T
04-16-21, 22:22
What about Delco? Where's the action, if any? I only see posts about Montco and Bucks in here. Are there any spots in Delco I should check out? I'm completely clueless and just want to find some fun without falling prey to some trap or something.

Shampoo55
04-21-21, 11:14
What about Delco? Where's the action, if any? I only see posts about Montco and Bucks in here. Are there any spots in Delco I should check out? I'm completely clueless and just want to find some fun without falling prey to some trap or something.Want to avoid traps? Better do some "book learning" and read the "rules". Get them down cold.

Front Page > Left column > 22 Rules for Street Mongering

read all 3 posts at least 3 times!

You become s "statistic" when you don't know the rules, forget them or can't recall them fast enough when something goes down.

LBerkey
05-31-21, 22:29
Had a bit of luck on Kensington this morning, so took a drive through Norristown this evening (7-9). The nice weather seems to be bringing people out. Pretty sure I saw Sanya (either that or her twin sister). After my last experience a few years back, wasn't about to go there again. Then there was a group of 3 girls standing outside the RCI. Wasn't able to confirm working or not, but my guess is yes. So, a few promising signs of life. Might need to try the area a bit more here now that the weather is good.

LBerkey
11-22-21, 16:26
Norristown has always been hit or miss. Have had some luck in the last two weeks in the usual spots.

Je Love Sex
11-22-21, 19:12
Norristown has always been hit or miss. Have had some luck in the last two weeks in the usual spots.Norristown is dead? I been there all times and saw nothing worthwhile.

Fffinster
11-26-21, 22:26
Norristown has always been hit or miss. Have had some luck in the last two weeks in the usual spots.Is that one house still flagging people down?

LBerkey
11-27-21, 16:33
Is that one house still flagging people down?That house is gone and has been for a while. Place looks vacant now. It was there one day (or for about 3 months) and then gone. I've not heard any rumors of any active spots like that in quite some time. I'll post here if anything like that comes around again. I'm in Kenzo World more these days, and only rarely make it out to Norristown, but I'll keep my ears open for it.

Doggyb1
01-05-22, 15:33
Does anyone known where to go there? Feel free to PM me if you want. My travels there have yielded nothing so far.

Fffinster
01-05-22, 23:30
Does anyone known where to go there? Feel free to PM me if you want. My travels there have yielded nothing so far.The last time I got some action in Norristown was pre-pandemic. On Main just East and West of Markley was popular. I'd scoop and head over to the parking garage at the transportation center.

Doggyb1
01-12-22, 12:08
Hey guys,

Are there any updates on Norristown post-pandemic? Still trying to figure out where to go there. Thanks!

Fffinster
01-13-22, 22:43
Hey guys,
Are there any updates on Norristown post-pandemic? Still trying to figure out where to go there. Thanks!The last time I got some action in Norristown was pre-pandemic. On Main just East and West of Markley was popular. I'd scoop and head over to the parking garage at the transportation center.

Give a looky there and report back what you find!

Doggyb1
01-17-22, 21:59
Well my several travels to Norristown have been a waste. Surprisingly no sightings in the advised areas at all. It's too bad since I thought the town had potential. But if anyone has tips that can help, feel free to PM me.

LBerkey
01-20-22, 16:43
Well my several travels to Norristown have been a waste. Surprisingly no sightings in the advised areas at all. It's too bad since I thought the town had potential. But if anyone has tips that can help, feel free to PM me.Norristown has always gone in waves. Sometimes fantastic, but currently very quiet.

Doggyb1
02-10-22, 22:45
Yesterday I guess you can say I got lucky on W. Main St. I happened to catch a woman just as she got to the spot there when you would expect to find someone looking for a date. I am not saying where, but if you drive on W. Main, you can figure it out. If I got there 10 min earlier or later I would have missed her because someone else would have gotten her. She told me that she lives in the town next door and walked over to get some help. She a single mom with no job and teenage boys. The experience was ok. Nothing special. She was ok looking and probably late 30's or so. Would not give me her number but took a back-up one that I use for texts only. She's not looking for a regular and said she does not date regularly. Probably does not want to leave those crazy kids in the house alone for too long. We'll see if she gets a hold of me because I am not going searching out there again. It's just not worth the time. She agreed that the police have cleaned up the town, which is great for those who live there. Norristown is better than its reputation and I have not seen anything scary there during my area drives. Does not mean that I am ready to move there from where I live that's not too far away though.

WookieWonka
02-11-22, 21:35
Yesterday I guess you can say I got lucky on W. Main St. I happened to catch a woman just as she got to the spot there when you would expect to find someone looking for a date. I am not saying where, but if you drive on W. Main, you can figure it out. If I got there 10 min earlier or later I would have missed her because someone else would have gotten her. She told me that she lives in the town next door and walked over to get some help. She a single mom with no job and teenage boys. The experience was ok. Nothing special. She was ok looking and probably late 30's or so. Would not give me her number but took a back-up one that I use for texts only. She's not looking for a regular and said she does not date regularly. Probably does not want to leave those crazy kids in the house alone for too long. We'll see if she gets a hold of me because I am not going searching out there again. It's just not worth the time. She agreed that the police have cleaned up the town, which is great for those who live there. Norristown is better than its reputation and I have not seen anything scary there during my area drives. Does not mean that I am ready to move there from where I live that's not too far away though.What time of day was this, if you don't mind sharing?

I'd also be interested in what she asked and what you donated. Its been years since I met someone in that area and even back then the asking was insane and the market was stable then pretty much everywhere else. PM would be fine if you like. Thanks!

LBerkey
02-27-22, 23:55
Few things happening in Norristown these days.

First, there's a new sheriff in town. Technically, a new chief of police (note: Don't know if it is cool to use his name in forum, so I'm not, but you can look it up). He was a Rising Star in the Philadelphia police department, running Vice for a while (back when some of the officers got caught for taking liberties with the ladies, but we'll get to that in a minute). He checked the right diversity boxes, got moved around / promoted fast into some cushy gigs but trouble seemed to follow him everywhere. One day, a black guy was out cleaning his car and Norristown's chief thought that was awfully suspicious. So naturally, they tasered and beat his ass pretty good for the use of Windex in the city limits by a black man (major crime). The eventual lawsuit happened, then the new Norristown Chief got up on the stand, lied his ass off under oath. He and his partner couldn't get their lies straight and then their lies about their lies. All very classic cop shit. The judged called him on it. And the City of Philly had to pony up a pretty substantial settlement for his poor behavior and lack of integrity. You can read all about it in the papers. Of course, the new Norristown Chief wasn't happy with just one arrest gone wrong. No, no. One instance of bad behavior is for amateurs and he's a pro bad cop. Under his authority, he and his officers wracked up an impressive string of "good cops gone bad" incidents and the subsequent financial settlements. Evidently Norristown has a surplus in tax dollars to pay out settlements for this guy and he's our problem now.

Which brings us to #2. On Friday, I bumped into Maria by the dominican place. She wasn't working (claims to be retired and focusing on her kids), but we chatted. I got to throw down my improved Spanish skills. She tells a fascinating story of what's happening on the streets: Norristown PD cops picking up girls and raping them. Now obviously, street rumors are terribly inaccurate. BUT, there's often some truth there too. Which brings us back to the new Chief of Norristown. During his time in Vice, he had a number of men in his command get handsy or rape women (you can also Google the newspaper accounts). I'm sure it is just a coincidence.

Which brings us to the point. Maria gave me the tip that most girls are off Main Street these days. I won't say more, but think back to some of the older spots or unusual spots that have been discussed here. Given the situation with the PD, expect girls to be nervous and more erratic. Stay safe out there. When the Police Chief is a trigger happy moron, well, don't look for the guys in his command to be good cops either.

LBerkey
04-18-22, 16:59
Light morning action. Scooped WSW Tammy today around 9:30-9:45 on Airy. Crap attitude and performance. It sometimes be like that. She confirmed that most girls are off Main now due to unwanted attention. Check the older haunts that the new LEO administration may not be familiar with (side streets, alleys and the east side).

LBerkey
05-16-22, 17:01
Stumbled on WSW Heather this morning in Norristown. Found her back in 2020 or so near the ABV, but saw her at the McDonald's. She said she remembered me (doubt it), but she was open. She's lost some more weight and a few more teeth, but she's still cute. Last time she was DTF, but head only this go.

Ken Allen
05-18-22, 13:07
Stumbled on WSW Heather this morning in Norristown. Found her back in 2020 or so near the ABV, but saw her at the McDonald's. She said she remembered me (doubt it), but she was open. She's lost some more weight and a few more teeth, but she's still cute. Last time she was DTF, but head only this go.I was in Norristown Sunday and picked up WSW Kendra by the Sunoco. She's always with her boyfriend but he's aware of this.

One of the best BJs I've had in Norristown over the years.

Her teeth are jacked thigh.

Doggyb1
05-27-22, 22:52
I met a blonde girl named Jackie at the usual spot off Main St at about 3 pm today. Talked to her about what she was looking to do. Her minimum was the going rate for a short stay only. No car date. For safety reasons I don't do incalls and was not looking for that kind of rate anyway. She was going to give me her phone number but I decided not to bother with saving it on my phone. I did not see anything else out there. I miss my days living closer to Camden but not the recent years. You can get a Camden girl at almost any time but rarely is it someone who looks half decent. Norristown is a much tougher place to find even one SW at all. It's hardly even worth it to travel there to hunt. But I'm not taking the worse risks and a longer drive to Philly for that.

Lance547
05-31-22, 02:00
I met a blonde girl named Jackie at the usual spot off Main St at about 3 pm today. Talked to her about what she was looking to do. Her minimum was the going rate for a short stay only. No car date. For safety reasons I don't do incalls and was not looking for that kind of rate anyway. She was going to give me her phone number but I decided not to bother with saving it on my phone. I did not see anything else out there. I miss my days living closer to Camden but not the recent years. You can get a Camden girl at almost any time but rarely is it someone who looks half decent. Norristown is a much tougher place to find even one SW at all. It's hardly even worth it to travel there to hunt. But I'm not taking the worse risks and a longer drive to Philly for that.Camden is dried up. It's a new era now. Old street walkers are online and the new generation is using only fans to hustle.

LBerkey
06-05-22, 17:41
Seems like more activity in Norristown last week. Saw both Tammy and Heather. Skipped on Tammy, but had another good session with Heather. Also, think I saw this Kendra. I don't know her, but the description matches. Also, a couple of latinas on the hill.

LBerkey
06-06-22, 14:11
Camden is dried up. It's a new era now. Old street walkers are online and the new generation is using only fans to hustle.I only started visiting Camden in 2020, but haven't seen a deterioration in the last 2 years. I think Camden is pretty excellent on the quality front, but lower numbers. Of course, my experience there is limited.

Nostalgia always plays a role. There's always been this push on technology. I'm old enough to remember when mainstream weekly pubs started allowing escort advertising and that was going to kill the game. It didn't. Then the Internet was going to kill the game. It didn't. Each wave of fascist crackdowns on the Internet were going to kill the game. They haven't. Web camming was going to kill the game. It hasn't. Sugaring was going to kill the game. It hasn't (if anything, it's mainstreamed sex work for a huge number of ladies who wouldn't have tried anything). Things like OF or even precursors like Extra Lunch Money don't really change the game either. Girls need to get so many paying fans to buy their shit (compared to what they make in a day), that it isn't scalable for the vast majority of girls (especially those on the Ave or Camden or Norristown). Who's going to pony up $14 a month (or more) to watch a skanky addict? That's not to say everything is static. The game changes in inches, not miles.

Other factors like social services, pig crackdowns, and the old supply / demand are bigger drivers on a consistent basis. Norristown (the primary venue discussed here) goes in waves. Will be curious to see but looks like it is in the very early days of an upswing.

DonTrask
06-06-22, 16:01
I only started visiting Camden in 2020, but haven't seen a deterioration in the last 2 years. I think Camden is pretty excellent on the quality front, but lower numbers. Of course, my experience there is limited.

Other factors like social services, pig crackdowns, and the old supply / demand are bigger drivers on a consistent basis. Norristown (the primary venue discussed here) goes in waves. Will be curious to see but looks like it is in the very early days of an upswing.I travel the state in my job and one customer I have is in Camden so I've seen Camden on almost a weekly basis for the past 20 years, it doesn't make me an expert, I've just seen more than the average monger. So yes, Camden has changed and not for the better. The biggest change I've seen is in the availability depends on the time of day. Most mornings, you have a better selection, after 5 Pm till dark, save your gas, after dark, its spotty and the quality is no longer there.

I can't even begin to assess other factors, the police were never a factor in 20 years so its hard to blame them. Supply and demand remains unchanged to my mind. I honestly believe its the change over to different drugs, the current currency is fentanyl and that can kill more SW's than the previous drugs of choice. I can't help but laugh when I see a Skip the Games ad for a headmaster that I paid $25 for now charging a $150 for a half hour. I can't in good faith give her more when she wasn't really worth the $25 in the first place. Now call me Boomer, get off my lawn but I honestly think STG plus the switchover to Fentanyl are the culprits to the piss poor supply.

WookieWonka
06-06-22, 20:26
I travel the state in my job and one customer I have is in Camden so I've seen Camden on almost a weekly basis for the past 20 years, it doesn't make me an expert, I've just seen more than the average monger. So yes, Camden has changed and not for the better. The biggest change I've seen is in the availability depends on the time of day. Most mornings, you have a better selection, after 5 Pm till dark, save your gas, after dark, its spotty and the quality is no longer there.

I can't even begin to assess other factors, the police were never a factor in 20 years so its hard to blame them. Supply and demand remains unchanged to my mind. I honestly believe its the change over to different drugs, the current currency is fentanyl and that can kill more SW's than the previous drugs of choice. I can't help but laugh when I see a Skip the Games ad for a headmaster that I paid $25 for now charging a $150 for a half hour. I can't in good faith give her more when she wasn't really worth the $25 in the first place. Now call me Boomer, get off my lawn but I honestly think STG plus the switchover to Fentanyl are the culprits to the piss poor supply.I'm starting to consider checking out Broadway during the day, maybe get a room nearby for a couple days and make it a mini-vacation of sorts. In the past. And I mean back to the crack epidemic days, I avoided NJ strolls because I felt as though I was getting pulled over a lot for having out of state tags but I was much younger back when I did it and might have been attracting attention to myself like a newbie. I like NJ for other forms of adult entertainment over the years in the past and currently since returning to the hobby (although my return hasn't been nearly as successful as I had hoped). ABS, Strip clubs, escorts and AMPs. Maybe the out of state tags won't be as big an issue during daylight hours on a weekday as it seems criteria for pulling people over isn't as strict as it used to be in the past but maybe I'm just older, drive better and have a common car that blends and doesn't attract attention while there are easier / more blatant targets attracting attention away from me.

My theory for the current situation is supply and demand. Girls have it easier connecting with regulars than ever before. Lots more mongers now than providers. Good providers are being kept busy without posting ads. The new drug of preference is certainly a contributing factor. The fentanyl is a quicker addiction and faster fall to the bottom with girls burning bridges fast. I don't know about philly but in montco they seem to be not reporting fentanyl deaths. I know of like a half dozen people locally that have died or OD'd on fentanyl laced coke / speed in the last year and a half. No news about it, even when its like a few people at the same time off the same supply. I'm practically a shut in and mostly leave home for work so if I know that many the numbers got to be higher.

I still need to investigate but I've gotten the notion that more street girls are working the morning / daylight hours cause its safer and during the day are middle age or older guys with more money during the day that wouldn't cruise after dark. I also think the current bubble is going to pop in the next year or so and prices will drop and supply will increase with inflation (if I can afford it with inflation is another issue).

Ken Allen
06-17-22, 13:10
Seems like more activity in Norristown last week. Saw both Tammy and Heather. Skipped on Tammy, but had another good session with Heather. Also, think I saw this Kendra. I don't know her, but the description matches. Also, a couple of latinas on the hill.Where exactly is "the hill".

How are the Latinas?

I'm looking for another regular.

I've met Kendra weekly. Takes her time. Does it exactly how I want it.

$40. Worth it.

Doggyb1
08-08-22, 22:35
I have not found the Norristown scene very accommodating most of the time. But today, I connected with the first SW I met there (of the three I dated) about three months ago. Her name is Lorraine. We had a better date than last time since we remembered each other and got caught up on our last conversation. Got a pretty good BBBJ. No rush. Even drove with me out of the area to go to a store to get cash. Like last time she took my # and said she'd text me about getting together again. We'll see if she reaches out this time. Although her face and body is nothing special, she gets the job done good enough for a decent amount. No nasty attitude and probably doesn't come out much. With the way things go out there, it may be another three months before we meet up again. So I won't hold by breath or drive out there looking for her.

Mojxck
08-09-22, 23:04
I have not found the Norristown scene very accommodating most of the time. But today, I connected with the first SW I met there (of the three I dated) about three months ago. Her name is Lorraine. We had a better date than last time since we remembered each other and got caught up on our last conversation. Got a pretty good BBBJ. No rush. Even drove with me out of the area to go to a store to get cash. Like last time she took my # and said she'd text me about getting together again. We'll see if she reaches out this time. Although her face and body is nothing special, she gets the job done good enough for a decent amount. No nasty attitude and probably doesn't come out much. With the way things go out there, it may be another three months before we meet up again. So I won't hold by breath or drive out there looking for her.Some success at least. If she does message you please PM me brother.

BajRas7
08-21-22, 16:03
Seems like more activity in Norristown last week. Saw both Tammy and Heather. Skipped on Tammy, but had another good session with Heather. Also, think I saw this Kendra. I don't know her, but the description matches. Also, a couple of latinas on the hill.I been combing Norristown with no luck. What area is this? West End perhaps?

NadMenny2
08-23-22, 17:48
I been combing Norristown with no luck. What area is this? West End perhaps?You need to start at Haws and Main and then go 2 blocks off of main in either direction and up as far as Noble. No one is standing outside waiting. They are usually walking around. I saw Kendrra there recently, a black girl who was completely strung out and I think I saw an old favorite of mine, Jennifer / Amber. Was leaving town and didn't get to say hello.

Ken Allen
08-27-22, 15:06
You need to start at Haws and Main and then go 2 blocks off of main in either direction and up as far as Noble. No one is standing outside waiting. They are usually walking around. I saw Kendrra there recently, a black girl who was completely strung out and I think I saw an old favorite of mine, Jennifer / Amber. Was leaving town and didn't get to say hello.Kendra will be by the Sunoco on the steps with her asshole controlling boyfriend.

She's the best out there.

TravelMan34
08-30-22, 13:20
What's up everyone? New to the area. Any good hunting spots near Bensalem other than ktown? Shocked no action near casino other than ea posts.

Doggyb1
09-07-22, 16:09
Hey guys,

I had a great time with Harley recently. She's about 5' 3" with a cute face. She has a nice body with a little baby fat. Had yoga pants and a sports bra on when I picked her up near the gas station on Main. We drove out of the area and she gave me the best no rush bbbjcimws along with nice tongue play in the surrounding areas. She also let me play with her outside of the sweatpants and got really into what my hand was doing. Price was about the going rate for Norristown, but close to double than what I pay my regular for a BBBJ in Camden when I get to go there She offered me a decent deal on a hotel date. But I need to find a place with a short stay option to do that since I don't do incall. I tried to get the price for our date down. She said no because she said that I would not find a better looking SWer in the area than her. So far she has been right.

Ken Allen
09-07-22, 19:29
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Ken Allen
09-08-22, 09:37
Hey guys,

I had a great time with Harley recently. She's about 5' 3" with a cute face. She has a nice body with a little baby fat. Had yoga pants and a sports bra on when I picked her up near the gas station on Main. We drove out of the area and she gave me the best no rush bbbjcimws along with nice tongue play in the surrounding areas. She also let me play with her outside of the sweatpants and got really into what my hand was doing. Price was about the going rate for Norristown, but close to double than what I pay my regular for a BBBJ in Camden when I get to go there She offered me a decent deal on a hotel date. But I need to find a place with a short stay option to do that since I don't do incall. I tried to get the price for our date down. She said no because she said that I would not find a better looking SWer in the area than her. So far she has been right.Is she younger?

Race?

Doggyb1
09-08-22, 21:56
Is she younger?

Race?

She is white with short dark hair and green eyes. Said she was 30. I think that's about right.

Ken Allen
09-22-22, 13:31
Met Sarah at the McDonald's Wednesday night 9 pm.

White and thin.

She's newly widowed and unemployed at 49.

Looks more like 60 from drug use.

Chatted with her and asked if she wanted to go for a ride.

Very enthusiastic.

Told me she never tricked before and I actually believe her. Never saw her.

On the streets before.

$20 for a great BBJCIM.

No digits but wants to meet weekly.

Told her to be out Wednesday and Sunday after 7 pm.

I also strolled Saturday night.

There were 3 women (and couple guys) on the stairs by the Sunoco.

Spent an hour circling around trying to get st least one of them to approach my car.

Too fucking busy getting high and no interest in making money.

One of them was Kendra. Who was there with her asshole boyfriend.

AnonBuxz
10-03-22, 13:42
This was Sat afternoon I believe. I strolled in around 1-3 pm and I found a later 20's. Early 30's Latina chick. Had small, visible tattoos on her neck. Slim, about 5'2-5'5 height range. BBBJCIM was great. Tipped her an extra Jackson to make it 2 Jacksons. I normally never overpay for a BBBJ, but man, she can make it sloppy and DTs pretty well.

Got her digits too. Send a PM. Would appreciate a trade, but not required.

Regular Guy360
10-03-22, 22:57
This was Sat afternoon I believe. I strolled in around 1-3 pm and I found a later 20's. Early 30's Latina chick. Had small, visible tattoos on her neck. Slim, about 5'2-5'5 height range. BBBJCIM was great. Tipped her an extra Jackson to make it 2 Jacksons. I normally never overpay for a BBBJ, but man, she can make it sloppy and DTs pretty well.

Got her digits too. Send a PM. Would appreciate a trade, but not required."Strolled in" where? I need to find a place where I can just stroll in and find a 30 year old latina to blow me for $40, LOL. I never have that kind of luck.

Ken Allen
10-04-22, 10:32
"Strolled in" where? I need to find a place where I can just stroll in and find a 30 year old latina to blow me for $40, LOL. I never have that kind of luck.You'll have better success in Kenzo. 8/10 times I leave Norristown with a full load.

Slim Pickings and many times nothing available.

AnonBuxz
10-05-22, 11:09
"Strolled in" where? I need to find a place where I can just stroll in and find a 30 year old latina to blow me for $40, LOL. I never have that kind of luck.Just do a simple search of the thread. This is how I've learned; I never rly ask people where to go. I sit back, I watch other people post about who, what, and where, and then I use that to aid me in my adventures. Then I post about my findings of who, what, and where too. This time I didn't post about the where so my bad, but it's really a rinse & repeat cycle.

TLDR; anywhere within a 5 block radius of Haws & Main.

Regular Guy360
10-05-22, 22:56
Just do a simple search of the thread. This is how I've learned; I never rly ask people where to go. I sit back, I watch other people post about who, what, and where, and then I use that to aid me in my adventures. Then I post about my findings of who, what, and where too. This time I didn't post about the where so my bad, but it's really a rinse & repeat cycle.

TLDR; anywhere within a 5 block radius of Haws & Main.Thanks! I was just kind of joking around and busting chops. The way you wrote it made it sound like you walked over to the sandwich counter at Wawa and ordered a spicy latina BJ to go, LOL.

Ken Allen
10-07-22, 17:22
Thursday night strolled Norristown between 7:30-9:00 pm.

Started at McDonald's and saw Sarah but didn't pick her up. Wanted to look for new talent.

Headed over to the Sunoco.

Over the next hour there was an older WSW Gina and a younger BSW on Haws.

Neither one interested me.

Saw Kendra soft as the gas sterile at the corner store.

Her boyfriend tells me she's not "working" anymore. Let's see how long that last.

Made a couple trips back to McDonald's and the train station shed with no luck of finding anyone else or Sarah.

Went home with a full load.

MmMaxxx1964
10-17-22, 08:16
A bit of activity in the late afternoon at Main & Haws in Norristown yesterday. I would have stopped one up if I had more time.

Ken Allen
10-19-22, 10:54
Thursday night strolled Norristown between 7:30-9:00 pm.

Started at McDonald's and saw Sarah but didn't pick her up. Wanted to look for new talent.

Headed over to the Sunoco.

Over the next hour there was an older WSW Gina and a younger BSW on Haws.

Neither one interested me.Strolled thru Norristown Monday and Tuesday between 7-9 pm.

Monday after the rain. Zero. Not a single SW in site.

Tuesday. Did the usual between McDonald's and the Sunoco.

Slim pickings. There was a BSW I had an unremarkable car date with last year so I passed on her (at the McDonald's and Sunoco).

On haws finally decided to give Gina a try. Older WSW who's always out.

Ended up as I expected. She complained that I would tell her how I liked it and didn't cum after 5 min.

Went home without unloading for $20 since I wasn't going to give her $40 to continue after 10 min.

Won't repeat.

Have yet to meet someone young and attractive. Much better opportunities in Kensington.

I only go to Norristown out of convenience.

Doggyb1
10-23-22, 23:19
I think that I met up with Gina a few days ago. Does she have reddish hair? We agreed to a bbbjcimws for 25 plus tip which I normally add 5. Since I did not want to have to deal with handling cash too many times, I gave her 30 and said that it included the tip. She gave me a great BBBJ and did the cim down the hatch great. She told me she was going to a place in Philly for rehab and gave me the address where I could see her again after she got settled in for a week. She said she needed my real name for the front desk to add me to her visitor list. Of course I gave her a fake one. The only thing I did not like was that she wanted more money for food and I thought that she could use the tip for that. Between her not getting out of the car to haggle about getting more cash and some drunk dude she knew approaching my car I decided to give her another 5 and got out of there. I have a close to new car that close to new with recent detailing. I did not want drama in Norristown that would draw attention. Better to give these SWs a little extra than to risk them messing up your car to retaliate. Like spilling her beer in my detailed car for example. She gives a great BBBJ but the haggling and not leaving the car at the end does cause me not to want to repeat. But I don't regret the experience and price since her skills were well above average.

Ken Allen
10-24-22, 14:16
I think that I met up with Gina a few days ago. Does she have reddish hair? We agreed to a bbbjcimws for 25 plus tip which I normally add 5. Since I did not want to have to deal with handling cash too many times, I gave her 30 and said that it included the tip. She gave me a great BBBJ and did the cim down the hatch great. She told me she was going to a place in Philly for rehab and gave me the address where I could see her again after she got settled in for a week. She said she needed my real name for the front desk to add me to her visitor list. Of course I gave her a fake one. The only thing I did not like was that she wanted more money for food and I thought that she could use the tip for that. Between her not getting out of the car to haggle about getting more cash and some drunk dude she knew approaching my car I decided to give her another 5 and got out of there. I have a close to new car that close to new with recent detailing. I did not want drama in Norristown that would draw attention. Better to give these SWs a little extra than to risk them messing up your car to retaliate. Like spilling her beer in my detailed car for example. She gives a great BBBJ but the haggling and not leaving the car at the end does cause me not to want to repeat. But I don't regret the experience and price since her skills were well above average.Gina does have reddish hair and looks to be in her 40's.

She wasn't happy with the $20 we agreed on and didn't want to finish.

She is always out there by the Sunoco.

I rather go home with a full load then waste my time on her.

Recently I've been driving to Kenzo from Norristown.

I always go home drained in Kenzo.

Doggyb1
10-24-22, 23:29
Hey Ken, I hear you about Gina. If I gave her $20 even if agreed she would have stiffed me to. Even the $30 I gave her wasn't good enough. But since she swallowed like a champ and licked my balls good too, I won't get mad at her. Must have caught her in good mood to get the service I got. She told me she did not kiss but when I tried to give her one on the cheek it turned into one on the lips. It probably could have become a DFK but I was not going for that. I think she liked me in a sugar daddy way. But I was turned off by the upsell pressure after giving her a tip upfront which I should not have done. But I did pay $40 for a BBBJCIMWS from a girl named Harley a while back and that one was definitely worth it. She even rimmed me. Also spent time with an older plump and not so attractive blonde name Chrissy who is all about business. But I need to take a breath and hold on to some funds.

Norristowm has picked up for me but the quality could be better. As for Kensington, Philly's not my place for dating. I go back decades dating at Hunts Point in the Bronx when I lived in NYC. I was young and dumb baxl then and can't believe noting bad happened to me out there, even when the police practically caught me in the act. After that I spent years dating in Camden. Now I am not out dating much and am careful about where I go and Philly's not one of them. Maybe it's just me watching too much local news about Philly giving me a scare.

Gina does have reddish hair and looks to be in her 40's.

She wasn't happy with the $20 we agreed on and didn't want to finish.

She is always out there by the Sunoco.

I rather go home with a full load then waste my time on her.

Recently I've been driving to Kenzo from Norristown.

I always go home drained in Kenzo.

LBerkey
10-26-22, 18:42
Have hit Norristown 3 or 4 times this week. Early morning, late night. Just really didn't see anything appealing (to my already low standards). Always hopeful when the end of the month rolls around, but nothing doing (at least for me).

BillyDaGoat
11-28-22, 18:16
Met a SW around 1 am near the Sunoco gas station (skinny white girl, look like she could be in her late 20's, maybe close to 30), standing right next to the building that look like a church I presume, she was with some guys so I drove down a little where the traffic light is and waited for her to come to me.

She Got in my car, I asked for her name she told me Kendra her teeth was looking like they was crack, anyway I took her in the kop parking lot and she give me an awesome bbj. The mistake I made was forgetting to ask for her #.

Wanted 40, told her I only have $30.

Ken Allen
11-29-22, 14:43
Met a SW around 1 am near the Sunoco gas station (skinny white girl, look like she could be in her late 20's, maybe close to 30), standing right next to the building that look like a church I presume, she was with some guys so I drove down a little where the traffic light is and waited for her to come to me.

She Got in my car, I asked for her name she told me Kendra her teeth was looking like they was crack, anyway I took her in the kop parking lot and she give me an awesome bbj. The mistake I made was forgetting to ask for her #.

Wanted 40, told her I only have $30.Kendra is the best out there. I used to see her but her boyfriend is an asshoke and would just randomly decide if she's allowed to see me or not.

It's been a couple months since I've had her.

My luck with Norristown has been dry.

I've had to drive twice as far to Kensington. That place never fails to satisfy.

Kendra quality BJ for $20.

PhillyFox
12-05-22, 18:44
Visited the stroll a few weeks ago and was pleasantly suprised. Talked to BSW with purple hair near Sunoco. Maybe Brittany? She started giving off the crazy vibe real quick so I had to pass on her. Later, saw pretty skinny WSW. Gave me the look, I circled back and passed, had to turn corner to find a spot and she got scooped up. Damn. Limited action but you got to luv the game. Hoping for a comeback in norristown.

MmMaxxx1964
12-08-22, 13:12
Visited the stroll a few weeks ago and was pleasantly suprised. Talked to BSW with purple hair near Sunoco. Maybe Brittany? She started giving off the crazy vibe real quick so I had to pass on her. Later, saw pretty skinny WSW. Gave me the look, I circled back and passed, had to turn corner to find a spot and she got scooped up. Damn. Limited action but you got to luv the game. Hoping for a comeback in norristown.I've not seen Britney with purple hair, but she can get a little crazy. She's a good time if you can get her when she's not going crazy.

Norristown's not too bad, more often then not I leave there satisfied.

MmMaxxx1964
01-05-23, 13:25
Driving thru Norristown last night and saw Britney at the Sunoco. She looked a little crazy, so I passed on her to avoid issues.

Maybe this weekend.

BillyDaGoat
01-05-23, 20:59
Just came from Norristown stroll, saw Britney at the Sunoco so I stop a little down from there but she walk the opposite way toward the motel, I turned drove down to the motel saw her again, told her to get in, she try to charge me 40, I told her I only have 20 she agreed. Now the crazy part is once she got the money she told me to drive to her aunt drive way, me thinking nothing of it, we drove there (where the laundry is at on noble street), we got there then she told me she going to get food, I'm like "yea ok just give me back my 20 and go come back" she insisted she will be back and start screaming, from that I knew exactly what she was trying to do so I grabbed her and told her to returned my money, she opened my car door and I let go so she fell backward, one thing I hate is a problematic person so I just close my passenger door and drove off.

That was the worst experience I ever had with a SW, I will take that L and learn from it.

Advised: If you do see her, make sure she get the job done before you even give her the money. I know I should've token my own advice & it definitely won't happen again.

MmMaxxx1964
01-09-23, 15:14
Just came from Norristown stroll, saw Britney at the Sunoco so I stop a little down from there but she walk the opposite way toward the motel, I turned drove down to the motel saw her again, told her to get in, she try to charge me 40, I told her I only have 20 she agreed. Now the crazy part is once she got the money she told me to drive to her aunt drive way, me thinking nothing of it, we drove there (where the laundry is at on noble street), we got there then she told me she going to get food, I'm like "yea ok just give me back my 20 and go come back" she insisted she will be back and start screaming, from that I knew exactly what she was trying to do so I grabbed her and told her to returned my money, she opened my car door and I let go so she fell backward, one thing I hate is a problematic person so I just close my passenger door and drove off.

That was the worst experience I ever had with a SW, I will take that L and learn from it.

Advised: If you do see her, make sure she get the job done before you even give her the money. I know I should've token my own advice & it definitely won't happen again.I never give her more that $20 and always after the deed. No matter how much you want to believe you know these girls, they are slaves to their addiction and will always leave you hanging if you pay them first. I think they count on you not wanting them to make a scene. Happy hunting!

NadMenny2
01-09-23, 15:19
I met Tricia today. She says she's been in the area for a year but so haven't seen her or any reports. I SW her sitting by the steps by the Sunoco talking to a guy. I went around the block and they were walking up Rich Alley. I waived and she wrapped up her conversation and got him. She's actually kind of cute. Probably mid 30's, brown hair, glasses and decent body. We went to a spot, so offered her $40. She asked for $60 and since I was already parked and ready to go, I agreed. She performed CBJ. I asked about full service, she said yes for an additional $20 but so didn't partake. Said her purse was stolen so no phone. Dropped her off. No issues.

Ken Allen
01-10-23, 14:42
I met Tricia today. She says she's been in the area for a year but so haven't seen her or any reports. I SW her sitting by the steps by the Sunoco talking to a guy. I went around the block and they were walking up Rich Alley. I waived and she wrapped up her conversation and got him. She's actually kind of cute. Probably mid 30's, brown hair, glasses and decent body. We went to a spot, so offered her $40. She asked for $60 and since I was already parked and ready to go, I agreed. She performed CBJ. I asked about full service, she said yes for an additional $20 but so didn't partake. Said her purse was stolen so no phone. Dropped her off. No issues.You definitely overpaid for a CBJ in Norristown.

$20-$40 is the rate for BBJCIM.

Only one I ever give $40 is Kendra. She's proven to be the best in Norristown.

Don't start a $60 trend. None of them are worth that.

Doggyb1
01-11-23, 00:20
Hey NadMenny. I also agree that you paid way more that you probably needed to. Maybe she was better looking that you'd expect a SW in Norristown to be. But it's best to negotiate to a fair amount, which is $40 at the most. I don't care how good looking a SW is. They aren't worth that for a car date that they don't want to last more than 15 min. And it if gets longer even $60 is not enough to stop any SW from complaining that the BJ is talking too long. Do all of us a favor and end the overpay habit. I already know that who you picked up will try to get me to pay $60 and I will say no. I may even say no to $40 to keep more dollars in my wallet. I have a woman who will do the job good enough for $20. She's not young or cute at all. I doubt that many guys here would want to pick her up. But there's no rush or drama for a decent $20 date whenever I want to call.

You definitely overpaid for a CBJ in Norristown.

Don't start a $60 trend. None of them are worth that.

NadMenny2
01-11-23, 21:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

MmMaxxx1964
01-12-23, 09:39
Hey NadMenny. I also agree that you paid way more that you probably needed to. Maybe she was better looking that you'd expect a SW in Norristown to be. But it's best to negotiate to a fair amount, which is $40 at the most. I don't care how good looking a SW is. They aren't worth that for a car date that they don't want to last more than 15 min. And it if gets longer even $60 is not enough to stop any SW from complaining that the BJ is talking too long. Do all of us a favor and end the overpay habit. I already know that who you picked up will try to get me to pay $60 and I will say no. I may even say no to $40 to keep more dollars in my wallet. I have a woman who will do the job good enough for $20. She's not young or cute at all. I doubt that many guys here would want to pick her up. But there's no rush or drama for a decent $20 date whenever I want to call.I like that we're starting to see more reports in the burbs. I'll def be contributing more now that I see there is a lot of interest. I also stay on the 20-40 range as well. $60 is just too much for me. I've also got an older provider that takes care of me when I can't find anything. She's not a looker, but she gets the job done and has an apartment which is way better than the car.

JTerry26
01-12-23, 11:33
You definitely overpaid for a CBJ in Norristown.

Don't start a $60 trend. None of them are worth that.Never done the SW thing but I've been going to Norristown occasionally for an actual hobby. It seems the stretch of West Main from 202 to th Sunoco station is the place to look? That would be just a little detour for me. And further past the Sunoco? Or side streets like Haws?

Ken Allen
01-12-23, 14:29
Never done the SW thing but I've been going to Norristown occasionally for an actual hobby. It seems the stretch of West Main from 202 to th Sunoco station is the place to look? That would be just a little detour for me. And further past the Sunoco? Or side streets like Haws?At the Sunoco as well as Haws. On the steps you'll see people congregate.

Avoid Gina and Britney. Poor service and will scam you.

Also cross the train tracks and go to the McDonald's.

I've picked up a couple SWs there last year.

But 8/10 times there's nothing worth picking up in Norristown.

Lack of quality and quantity.

Kensington is 100 times better in regard to quality and quantity.

However it's also more dangerous.

If you're a newbie to Kensington I would advice going during the day until you get familiar with it.

It's dangerous and addicting. Always someone to pickup.

Too many options. But very few quality options.

PhillyFox
01-23-23, 17:52
Took a trip around the Norristown stroll late one evening last week. Probably around 11:00 or so. Saw one older BSW, actually one much older BSW. Said her name was Nikki. Definitely way too many miles on that one for me to be interested. Cruised for at least 45 minutes but didn't see anything else. I did notice what appeared to be several other mongers out for a spin. Who knows, maybe if we're out there hunting there will be more girls out working. I guess one can only hope. Good luck all.

JTerry26
01-24-23, 00:44
I'm normally heading up there on the weekends during the day. I assume it's more of a night thing, although Kensington sounds 24/7. I'll do a little loop on Markely- Main- Haws and see what I see.

At the Sunoco as well as Haws. On the steps you'll see people congregate.

Avoid Gina and Britney. Poor service and will scam you.

Also cross the train tracks and go to the McDonald's.

I've picked up a couple SWs there last year.

But 8/10 times there's nothing worth picking up in Norristown.

Lack of quality and quantity.

Kensington is 100 times better in regard to quality and quantity.

However it's also more dangerous.

If you're a newbie to Kensington I would advice going during the day until you get familiar with it.

It's dangerous and addicting. Always someone to pickup.

Too many options. But very few quality options.

MmMaxxx1964
01-24-23, 11:38
Took a trip around the Norristown stroll late one evening last week. Probably around 11:00 or so. Saw one older BSW, actually one much older BSW. Said her name was Nikki. Definitely way too many miles on that one for me to be interested. Cruised for at least 45 minutes but didn't see anything else. I did notice what appeared to be several other mongers out for a spin. Who knows, maybe if we're out there hunting there will be more girls out working. I guess one can only hope. Good luck all.I was out last night. It was a little cold, so only a few girls were out working. Britney was at the gas station on Haws looking for a date. She's a regular and a good time can be had if you can catch her on a good night. Uncle LEO tends to come in and park at the gas station for a time to make everyone move. I saw a few girls walking, but unsure if they were working or not. I thought one gave me the "look" but by the time I got turned around she was gone. There is a dark BSW I also saw a WSW I'd never seen before. Kind of heavy and carrying a big bag. Long dark hair. I'm always cautious when someone new shows up. I also saw Carla at McDonald's. For those that don't know her, She is a BSW that hangs around and is pretty low key. She doesn't come out often. She little rough on the eyes, but has no teeth and works the mic pretty well. She can be found at both McDonald's and the gas station.

Happy hunting.

MmMaxxx1964
01-24-23, 12:08
I'm normally heading up there on the weekends during the day. I assume it's more of a night thing, although Kensington sounds 24/7. I'll do a little loop on Markely- Main- Haws and see what I see.I was out last night. It was a little cold, so only a few girls were out working. Britney was at the gas station on Haws looking for a date. She's a regular and a good time can be had if you can catch her on a good night. Uncle LEO tends to come in and park at the gas station for a time to make everyone move. I saw a few girls walking, but unsure if they were working or not. I thought one gave me the "look" but by the time I got turned around she was gone. There is a dark BSW I also saw a WSW I'd never seen before. Kind of heavy and carrying a big bag. Long dark hair. I'm always cautious when someone new shows up. I also saw Carla at McDonald's. For those that don't know her, She is a BSW that hangs around and is pretty low key. She doesn't come out often. She little rough on the eyes, but has no teeth and works the mic pretty well. She can be found at both McDonald's and the gas station.

Happy hunting.

Ken Allen
01-24-23, 15:02
I'm normally heading up there on the weekends during the day. I assume it's more of a night thing, although Kensington sounds 24/7. I'll do a little loop on Markely- Main- Haws and see what I see.I made a rare trip out yesterday around 8 pm -only saw a BSW at the Sunoco.

Nothing at the McDonald's.

Left and decided to drive to Kensington and Lehigh.

Had a thin older WSW from NE Philly within 5 min.

She tells me she has 2 daughters - 18 and 23.

Says the older one also plays. Hoping to meet her again for a mother / daughter event.

AnonBuxz
01-26-23, 22:40
I made a rare trip out yesterday around 8 pm -only saw a BSW at the Sunoco.

Nothing at the McDonald's.

Left and decided to drive to Kensington and Lehigh.

Had a thin older WSW from NE Philly within 5 min.

She tells me she has 2 daughters - 18 and 23.

Says the older one also plays. Hoping to meet her again for a mother / daughter event.Let me know if that mother / daughter event ever happens. You have my #. I'm tryna get in on the good stuff too.

Ken Allen
01-27-23, 15:05
Let me know if that mother / daughter event ever happens. You have my #. I'm tryna get in on the good stuff too.She sent me a text on my google voice that night. After that she hasn't replied back to any of my texts.

These women are odd.

BillyDaGoat
02-01-23, 02:50
Was scrolling through Norristown town yesterday around 11 pm ish saw destiny (black short, slim thick with a round fat ass) at the gas station, I have seen her before when she was on listcrawler (paid 150), so was pretty surprised to see her working on the street now (she told me she don't post on the site no more because other girls are jealous of her LOL. Her exact words) - anyway got her to my place she told me $40, I agreed.

Mic performance was good as always only difference this time she didn't allow Bbj, her ass is still fat, I'd def repeat. If any one want to check her out she told me she will start being out there more often around 10 pm to 11 pm.

I'm trying to upload a pic of a nice backshot view of her but it keep Failing to upload on here, so I uploaded it in A image hosting site, see below. (If it's expire or not working, dm me and I'll just send the image directly).

https://postimg.cc/gallery/94Gq5Js

Fffinster
02-03-23, 15:04
Was scrolling through Norristown town yesterday around 11 pm ish saw destiny (black short, slim thick with a round fat ass) at the gas station, I have seen her before when she was on listcrawler (paid 150), so was pretty surprised to see her working on the street now (she told me she don't post on the site no more because other girls are jealous of her LOL. Her exact words) - anyway got her to my place s...In the Norristown stroll, there are several gas stations. Care to elaborate a little?

BillyDaGoat
02-04-23, 10:17
Sunoco bro, drop her right off Nobal street as well.

KkDevil420
02-07-23, 23:19
Sunoco bro, drop her right off Nobal street as well.Not sure if it was destiny since I didn't catch her name but seeing how we started to get some reviews I decided to cruise around as well.

I also picked her up right by the gas station and drop her off Nobal street.

I also picked up Katy around there as well. But the mic job was below average. Good looking but I felt like I got robbed.

Going to see if I can try again this week.

Shampoo55
02-11-23, 19:04
I'm trying to upload a pic of a nice backshot view of her but it keep Failing to upload on here, so I uploaded it in A image hosting site, see below. (If it's expire or not working, dm me and I'll just send the image directly).

Take a look at this tutorial a dude put together for posting pics.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?34615-Tutorial-adding-pics

If that fails, ask questions here as many tech savvy types could help and I suspect others are having the same issues too.

MmMaxxx1964
03-06-23, 10:45
More action as of late in Norristown. A few new (to me) BSW's hanging by the steps by the gas station and the motel a block away.

They seem to walk between the gas station and laundromat a few blocks away. I'll follow up with a report once I pick one of them up.

LBerkey
03-07-23, 15:38
More action as of late in Norristown. A few new (to me) BSW's hanging by the steps by the gas station and the motel a block away.
They seem to walk between the gas station and laundromat a few blocks away. I'll follow up with a report once I pick one of them up.That's always been the stroll. Also, the alley used to be active too.

I've been through a couple of times in the last week, saw 1 or 2, but nothing interesting to me.

LBerkey
03-11-23, 16:22
Was scrolling through Norristown town yesterday around 11 pm ish saw destiny (black short, slim thick with a round fat ass) at the gas station, I have seen her before when she was on listcrawler (paid 150), so was pretty surprised to see her working on the street now (she told me she don't post on the site no more because other girls are jealous of her LOL. Her exact words) - anyway got her to my place she told me $40, I agreed.
Mic performance was good as always only difference this time she didn't allow Bbj, her ass is still fat, I'd def repeat. If any one want to check her out she told me she will start being out there more often around 10 pm to 11 pm.
https://postimg.cc/gallery/94Gq5JsI picked up a BSW girl last night near the gas station (but not at it) around 11:15. Said her name was Desinty. She was thick. Just thick. Nobody would ever attach "slim" anything to very. Very BBW. Absolutely shitty attitude and arguably one of the worst BBJs I'ver had. No even 60 seconds in, she's like 'are you done yet. ' So I start with the 'If you do it quality, I've got a nice tip. ' That helped for another 15 seconds. She starts in with the 'are you done yet. ' And I'm like Out. Here's 20, be gone. She's like, what about the tip? I'm like, you've been here for less than 2 minutes, shit no. And then starts in on the fake crying. Cost me $25 to get her out of car.

I'm guessing we've got 2 Destiny's on our hands. One has some serious weight and one is a little thick. But the one I had last night needs to be avoided.

PhillyFox
04-18-23, 22:16
Took a little drive around the stroll last week one night around 11. Saw 2 potentials but couldn't get the look. Saw Gina out definitely working. I avoided her based on some reviews on here. Didn't invest a lot of time, but seemed like warmer weather works in our favor. Limited action but hey, action is action. Got to love the hunt.

TotalAssman68
05-12-23, 06:41
Hey a little help here please. I saw a redhead WSW next to the church in Norrsitown. Looked decent but have no idea who she is. Can anyone help a fellow monger out with some info. Probably 40 ish, WSW.

Ken Allen
05-12-23, 15:41
Hey a little help here please. I saw a redhead WSW next to the church in Norrsitown. Looked decent but have no idea who she is. Can anyone help a fellow monger out with some info. Probably 40 ish, WSW.Take a pic if you see her again.

Did you get her name?

What street is the church on.

Only redhead I ever picked up last year was Sara.

Looked older than 40.

BillyDaGoat
07-07-23, 09:01
This is the destiny I reviews, she's back on the list.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/pennsylvania/philadelphia/143945257

PhillyDiscreet
07-07-23, 12:56
This is the destiny I reviews, she's back on the list.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/pennsylvania/philadelphia/143945257There are like 5 diff ladies on this ad. Which one is your destiny?

https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2675098614?gid=

WookieCookie33
07-09-23, 10:34
There are like 5 diff ladies on this ad. Which one is your destiny?

https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2675098614?gid=When I see that I assume its a scammer or a crew and pass unless I get a couple positive reports when doing due diligence.

LBerkey
07-17-23, 16:27
There are like 5 diff ladies on this ad. Which one is your destiny?

https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2675098614?gid=None of them was the Destiny I met up with back in March. Can't speak for the other guy's Destiny, but seems to be 2 of them.

LBerkey
07-17-23, 16:30
Take a pic if you see her again.

Did you get her name?

What street is the church on.

Only redhead I ever picked up last year was Sara.

Looked older than 40.And Christine. She looked 40 until you got up close, but she was mid-50's. Overweight. But hair was a red-ish blonde. Terrible experience with her. Good price, but wayyy too much teeth. Have not seen this new redhead. (Actually, really haven't seen much action in Norristown these last couple of weeks at all, but my normal schedule is all screwed up).

BillyDaGoat
07-30-23, 22:02
Decided to take a ride in Norristown today since it's close by.

Met Asiayanna at the usual spot next to the gas station, she got in and I offer 20 she said 40 but told her I only have 30 on me (never seen this girl before so I was willing to pay that amount).

Park in a dark spot, her mic skills sucks, so I told her to turn around but just when I was back there I smelled a smell that turn me off, so I decided to end things right there, I regretted why I give her 30 (she was new to, never seen her out there before so I thought she was too no to perform well).

Description- Petite light skin black girl, she have a nose ring.

Bobby Mann
08-01-23, 23:53
Decided to take a ride in Norristown today since it's close by.

Met Asiayanna at the usual spot next to the gas station, she got in and I offer 20 she said 40 but told her I only have 30 on me (never seen this girl before so I was willing to pay that amount).

Park in a dark spot, her mic skills sucks, so I told her to turn around but just when I was back there I smelled a smell that turn me off, so I decided to end things right there, I regretted why I give her 30 (she was new to, never seen her out there before so I thought she was too no to perform well).

Description- Petite light skin black girl, she have a nose ring.Too bad. I like that 'mic skills', never heard it that way before.

MmMaxxx1964
08-31-23, 08:33
As of late, it seems to be hit or miss in Norristown. Cruising through last night, I saw a couple SW at the Sunoco and the steps.

The older redhead (not sure of her name) was looking little rough and there was a petite BSW that seems a bit strung out. I passed on both.

I managed to score on the other side of the tracks with a cute Latina. She looked familiar, but it was my first time picking her up.

Good mic skills and will definitely look for her in the future. Happy hunting!

BillyDaGoat
09-04-23, 08:49
As of late, it seems to be hit or miss in Norristown. Cruising through last night, I saw a couple SW at the Sunoco and the steps.

The older redhead (not sure of her name) was looking little rough and there was a petite BSW that seems a bit strung out. I passed on both.

I managed to score on the other side of the tracks with a cute Latina. She looked familiar, but it was my first time picking her up.

Good mic skills and will definitely look for her in the future. Happy hunting!"The other side of the track" - K&A? Where is this other side you are referring to brother, ohh and good thing you passed on the red hair m, she's terrible, Gina, I think that's her name.

And yes, Norristown been a hit and miss, however when I'm really in need of a balls drain, Tay always seems to come through, I'm surprised I haven't seen a review on her here yet, she's the best out there. Description if you haven't seen her yet: BSW, fat ass, you can't miss her even if you try, she's not hard to spot at all.

Ken Allen
09-04-23, 13:04
Norristown is more miss than hit. 9 out of 10 times I will leave empty and go to Kensington.

I always see Gina and the sake BSWs by the Sunoco. None of them worth picking up.

However last Thursday around 8 pm I picked up a skinny young WSW by the motel.

I thought it was too good to be true. Maybe a sting.

She got in. I noticed scars and "mosquito bites" all over her legs and we did the crotch check.

Found out she's a Kensington girl but decided to come to Norristown because she said she can make more money.

Rina is her name. Mid twenties. Wasn't strung out or zombie like. Looked normal.

Best looking SW I've seen in years in Norristown.

Asked for 40. Paid 25 but told her I would gladly pay her 40 for future visits. Saves me from going all the way to Kensington.

She took her time. No complaints and took direction well.

MmMaxxx1964
09-04-23, 17:04
"The other side of the track" - K&A? Where is this other side you are referring to brother, ohh and good thing you passed on the red hair m, she's terrible, Gina, I think that's her name.

And yes, Norristown been a hit and miss, however when I'm really in need of a balls drain, Tay always seems to come through, I'm surprised I haven't seen a review on her here yet, she's the best out there. Description if you haven't seen her yet: BSW, fat ass, you can't miss her even if you try, she's not hard to spot at all.Sorry for the confusion. The other side of the tracks is where the McDonalds is. The Latina I picked last week up was a real treat. Cute as hell and skilled. The redhead by the gas station is always out and looks rough. She doesn't do anything for me. I've picked up Britney a few times. She can get the job done so long as you catch her when she's not going crazy and hold off paying her until the deed is done. I don't know all the names of the girls out there. I think I picked up the BSW you mentioned. I hit her up a couple weeks ago. She had some decent skills and got the job done with no BS. I'd repeat for sure. Happy Hunting!

BillyDaGoat
09-06-23, 23:38
Sorry for the confusion. The other side of the tracks is where the McDonalds is. The Latina I picked last week up was a real treat. Cute as hell and skilled. The redhead by the gas station is always out and looks rough. She doesn't do anything for me. I've picked up Britney a few times. She can get the job done so long as you catch her when she's not going crazy and hold off paying her until the deed is done. I don't know all the names of the girls out there. I think I picked up the BSW you mentioned. I hit her up a couple weeks ago. She had some decent skills and got the job done with no BS. I'd repeat for sure. Happy Hunting!Curious, what time and day did you catch the Latino out at McDonald? Sounds like a treat I need to taste.

MmMaxxx1964
09-07-23, 12:00
Curious, what time and day did you catch the Latino out at McDonald? Sounds like a treat I need to taste.She was out around 6 PM or so. It wasn't obvious she was working until we made eye contact. Probably around 5'4" short hair.

Ken Allen
09-07-23, 13:02
Norristown is more miss than hit. 9 out of 10 times I will leave empty and go to Kensington.

I always see Gina and the sake BSWs by the Sunoco. None of them worth picking up.

However last Thursday around 8 pm I picked up a skinny young WSW by the motel.

I thought it was too good to be true. Maybe a sting.

She got in. I noticed scars and "mosquito bites" all over her legs and we did the crotch check.

Found out she's a Kensington girl but decided to come to Norristown because she said she can make more money.

Rina is her name. Mid twenties. Wasn't strung out or zombie like. Looked normal.

Best looking SW I've seen in years in Norristown.

Asked for 40. Paid 25 but told her I would gladly pay her 40 for future visits. Saves me from going all the way to Kensington.

She took her time. No complaints and took direction well.Strolled through Norristown last night around 8 pm.

McDonald's. Nothing.

Sunoco / haws st. It was a busier night then normal.

Saw Rina. Picked her up. She was dooe sick. Different vibe this time.

Told her I only had $20 to give her and she declined. Wasn't going to pay her $40 in the condition she was in.

Couple BSW. Gina was out. She makes an effort in her appearance but her attitude and skills suck so I don't pick her up.

Saw Kendra out for the first time in months. Her asshole boyfriend again blocked me from seeing her.

Ended up picking up a WSW that wasn't my type. Very big.

But she did a great job and took her time for $20.

I'm trying to minimize Kensington visits. It's far. It's dangerous and addicting.

MmMaxxx1964
10-03-23, 11:43
Picked up Britney late last week. I noticed she's lost a few front teeth.

While it's not a good look for her, her head game should improve.

BillyDaGoat
10-13-23, 10:31

https://postimg.cc/gallery/94Gq5Jshttps://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/pennsylvania/philadelphia/157461717

Try to link up but she charging 80, so I passed.

Doggyb1
10-27-23, 00:19
Hey guys, I was strolling on Main near the hotel on Thu late night and ran into Virginia. Had a brief talk with her. I did not do anything with her, but got her number. I called her a few min later from a blocked number and she gave me some menu items. Never saw her before and have not seen her reviewed. Do any of you guys know her and what do you think? She's White with medium length curly hair. May be a wig. Seemed to be late 30's, or early 40's.

Ken Allen
10-27-23, 13:36
Hey guys, I was strolling on Main near the hotel on Thu late night and ran into Virginia. Had a brief talk with her. I did not do anything with her, but got her number. I called her a few min later from a blocked number and she gave me some menu items. Never saw her before and have not seen her reviewed. Do any of you guys know her and what do you think? She's White with medium length curly hair. May be a wig. Seemed to be late 30's, or early 40's.Virginia has been in norristown for many years. I first met her probably 20+ years ago. Her and her sister were both available for play.

Her oral skills at the time were below average.

After many years of not picking her up I saw her about 3 months ago and decided to give it a shot.

She remembered me. Did a car bbjcim for $20.

It was average. Would consider repeating due to lack of quality and quantity in Norristown and I know she's not going to rip me off.

Unlike Gina and Britney.

I rarely ever see her out. My go to stroll is usually between 7:30-9 pm weeknights.

Would you share her number with me in PM?

Jayke00
10-27-23, 17:06
Hey guys, I was strolling on Main near the hotel on Thu late night and ran into Virginia. Had a brief talk with her. I did not do anything with her, but got her number. I called her a few min later from a blocked number and she gave me some menu items. Never saw her before and have not seen her reviewed. Do any of you guys know her and what do you think? She's White with medium length curly hair. May be a wig. Seemed to be late 30's, or early 40's.What's her body type? Approximate height?

LBerkey
10-27-23, 23:52
Norristown was VERY active tonight (Friday, 10/27) between 8:00-9:30 pm. Saw 3-4 WSWs, middle age (30-50) from the train tracks up the hill all the way past he gas station to the church. Area around the hotel was dead, but 2 WSW and BSW on the side street by the church. Didn't see anyone I recognized and wasn't willing to jump into the pool.

On my way out of town, quite by accident (following the GPS), it took me up Marshall on the east side. 2 blocks from the old brothel that used to be there, found my mark. There were 3 latinas out working and a GIANT WSW (biggest lady I've ever seen on the streets. Easily 400 pounds) from Barbadoes up to Swede. Picked up a latina lady named Marie (NOTE: different than the hot little Maria I've seen and reviewed here numerous times before). And. That the was the highlight. Kind of downhill from there. She was either pregnant or has a belly. And her mic skills had wayyy too much teeth. She was pleasant, didn't smell and got the job done for a Jackson, but would not repeat.

Anyway, it's been a while since The Hill neighborhood in Norristown was active, but it is again.

LBerkey
11-02-23, 13:00
On my way out of town, quite by accident (following the GPS), it took me up Marshall on the east side.Drove through again last night at 8:30. Same story. Both Marie and another girl out.

MmMaxxx1964
11-02-23, 13:47
Drove through again last night at 8:30. Same story. Both Marie and another girl out.I'll try to get out there tonight and check it out. I'm familiar with thick BSW in that area that I've been with more than a few times.

I'm hoping its the same Latina I ran into a few weeks ago.

Shampoo55
11-03-23, 12:00
Norristown was VERY active tonight (Friday, 10/27) between 8:00-9:30 pm. Saw 3-4 WSWs, middle age (30-50) from the train tracks up the hill all the way past he gas station to the church. Area around the hotel was dead, but 2 WSW and BSW on the side street by the church. Didn't see anyone I recognized and wasn't willing to jump into the pool.

On my way out of town, quite by accident (following the GPS), it took me up Marshall on the east side. 2 blocks from the old brothel that used to be there, found my mark. There were 3 latinas out working and a GIANT WSW (biggest lady I've ever seen on the streets. Easily 400 pounds) from Barbadoes up to Swede. Picked up a latina lady named Marie (NOTE: different than the hot little Maria I've seen and reviewed here numerous times before). And. That the was the highlight. Kind of downhill from there. She was either pregnant or has a belly. And her mic skills had wayyy too much teeth. She was pleasant, didn't smell and got the job done for a Jackson, but would not repeat.

Anyway, it's been a while since The Hill neighborhood in Norristown was active, but it is again.Hey, thanks for the nice detailed report. Glad you got the job done!

Any chance someone could create and post a map of these strolls? Some are better at maps than described streets and a map would surely help out!

LBerkey
11-07-23, 13:07
Hey, thanks for the nice detailed report. Glad you got the job done!

Any chance someone could create and post a map of these strolls? Some are better at maps than described streets and a map would surely help out!I can write out the places in Norristown that have been / currently are active strolls, but I've got zero mapping skills.

LBerkey
11-09-23, 12:44
a GIANT WSW (biggest lady I've ever seen on the streets. Easily 400 pounds) from Barbadoes up to Swede.Hooked up with the fatty last night around 9:40. She's gigantic. Mic is 15. Believe it or not, she's got fantastic head game. Was kind of surprised. I doubt I could ever find that kitty in all those rolls, LOL, but for head, on point. Would recommend. Getting into the car, she said her name was Stacy. Getting out of the car, she told me it was Heather. So, WTF knows.

NewToThis888
11-09-23, 14:53
Hooked up with the fatty last night around 9:40. She's gigantic. Mic is 15. Believe it or not, she's got fantastic head game. Was kind of surprised. I doubt I could ever find that kitty in all those rolls, LOL, but for head, on point. Would recommend. Getting into the car, she said her name was Stacy. Getting out of the car, she told me it was Heather. So, WTF knows.Split personality. Stacy is the tough bad ass who will fuck you up if you try anything stupid. Heather is the girl next door who's happy you gave her some attention.