PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Arresex
01-07-11, 18:02
If you drive east from the sports complex, past 8th St, in South Philly there are a lot of warehouses (and semis). The guys who drive the rigs must get horny. Where do they get serviced?

Davey1965
01-14-11, 15:50
If you drive east from the sports complex, past 8th St, in South Philly there are a lot of warehouses (and semis). The guys who drive the rigs must get horny. Where do they get serviced?Last time I was there was almost 10 years ago looking for girls and there were some out. I found an old CB radio and hooked it up and would hang around there after leaving Cheerleaders to listen in for any "commercial company". I met a few decent girls, but as time went on, pickins got slimmer and LE got tougher. Finally just gave up, put my good old Connex 3300 on CL and called it a day.

I always keep my eyes open after leaving a game or whenever in the area, with no luck though. Guess not having my "ears on" anymore doesn't help either.

Sitting BS
03-09-11, 10:53
Last time I was there was almost 10 years ago looking for girls and there were some out. I found an old CB radio and hooked it up and would hang around there after leaving Cheerleaders to listen in for any "commercial company". I met a few decent girls, but as time went on, pickins got slimmer and LE got tougher. Finally just gave up, put my good old Connex 3300 on CL and called it a day.

I always keep my eyes open after leaving a game or whenever in the area, with no luck though. Guess not having my "ears on" anymore doesn't help either. I'm out of truck driving right now (which is part of why my reports are so far and few between, well, bordering on that and non-existant) , but for a while, I often got sent to a warehouse in Philly to pick up a load after my home time was over.

The lot of this particular warehouse was across the street from, and gave me a good view of Citizens Bank Park and the FU Center (I still call it that).

Even with my CB on, I never saw any action there. Shame too.