PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Idiot
12-30-20, 13:10
How are all the desperate young girls getting by? Seems like this area is a strip club desert. The place in Columbia is shit.

DeepDog
01-01-21, 15:01
How are all the desperate young girls getting by? Seems like this area is a strip club desert. The place in Columbia is shit.Strip clubs are basically banned in Lancaster County due to the religious beliefs here. While there have been many move-ins over the past twenty or so years, this is still the most conservative / religious county in South-Central PA and zoning has been passed that won't allow adult entertainment establishments. I won't even see independent providers in this area, because they inevitably get turned-in to LE by the community at large.

Psulions814
05-24-23, 18:51
Hey guys. Obviously no SC's here in Lancaster. I've been to quite a few in NJ and a couple in PA. Closest was Al's, and that was a major disappointment. Do we have any nearby that you guys would recommend (maybe less than 1 hour radius? Any places to go check out for extras. Did some reading around and maybe hobbeze? Looking forward to some ideas. I thought about checking out Savannah's. Take care dudes!

LurkingDog
05-25-23, 19:25
Hey guys. Obviously no SC's here in Lancaster. I've been to quite a few in NJ and a couple in PA. Closest was Al's, and that was a major disappointment. Do we have any nearby that you guys would recommend (maybe less than 1 hour radius? Any places to go check out for extras. Did some reading around and maybe hobbeze? Looking forward to some ideas. I thought about checking out Savannah's. Take care dudes!If you search on the strip clubs, you'll be able to find information. A lot of it depends upon what you want. If you want hot women and and upscale sort of place, you'll probably enjoy Savannah's but if you're looking for a good two way touching lap dance, Hobbeze might serve your needs.

Hope this helps.

LD.

Psulions814
05-25-23, 22:19
If you search on the strip clubs, you'll be able to find information. A lot of it depends upon what you want. If you want hot women and and upscale sort of place, you'll probably enjoy Savannah's but if you're looking for a good two way touching lap dance, Hobbeze might serve your needs.

Hope this helps.

LD.Thanks for the suggestions / tips!!