http://lancaster.craigslist.org/ads/1877004190.html

Isabella
http://lancaster.craigslist.org/ads/1875634557.html

or

Sasha
http://lancaster.craigslist.org/ads/1875351805.html

Lmoe0
05-28-15, 01:44
The following is a hearsay account of an event that may or may not have happened.

I was poking around CL and saw an ad for "a wild ride with 2 BBW lesbian couple". Now I'm not into BBWs generally but I also don't mind a girl thick in the right places. Now a threesome with a lesbian couple is another thing. The last one I had was almost twenty years ago and I still remember it fondly.

The little head was in charge at this point so I made contact It was obviously a couple pros but we set up a meet in their hotel room They were asking $20 to cover the room. I figured what the hell, even if they are bridge trolls, it is still a threesome with a lesbian couple. Just before I leave, they send another message saying one is into anal but they need 20 more. I stopped at a CVS and bought lube.

I was worried about a set up until I got to the door. I could smell the cigaret smoke through it. I knocked and a sure thing BBW opened the door after checking from the window. It was not promising. She introduced herself as Niki. She was nice enough but really big and she was not wearing much and she had not mastered the art of wardrobe engineering that pushes curves into the right places to look kind of voluptuous instead of fat. She excused herself to the bathroom.

A blond girl came out of the bathroom and she looked a little better. She introduced herself unintelligibly and rushed to find out if I was OK with smoking during the session. We agreed that smoking ccould wait for me to leave. She sat on the bed waiting for Niki.

The wait wasn't long but it gave me a chance to look around the room. I don't know how long it takes to make a hotel room that nasty and I don't want to know. I started to worry about how nasty the bed was.

Niki came out of the bathroom naked. She and the blond fluffed up the bed and put the bed spread back on which made me feel a little better. The girls then got down to it. Niki lay back on the bed spread her legs and the blond got down on her knees and started licking with deep earnest kisses that you don't see in a poodle flick. Niki moaned and ran her fingers through the blonds hair.

At this point I figured what the hell, may as well salvage what I could. I undressed and folded my close tightly so they could fit in my shoes. I walked over to Niki and dropped my cock into her mouth. I was surprised that I was large and hard. She seemed surprised at first but was happy to go with it. She sucked with incredible enthusiasm and average skills. I fucked her mouth while grabbing two hand fulls of floppy tits. She was just not able to open her mouth enough to get me in so she used more teeth than ideal. She really sucked hard each time the blond got her off. This took her from average to great.

After about ten minutes, the girls switched places. It only took a few moments to figure out that the blond had insane oral skills and that Niki was better at eating pussy than giving head. I was only able to rub the blonds tits a little because of the position and she left her bra and top on. She said later it was due to being sore from an accident. Still she sucked like a mad hoover. I couldn't tell if she was having an orgasm from the head because it seemed like she was getting off for the entire ten minutes we were in that position.

After a couple minutes, Niki came up for air and asked me if I wanted to lie on my back. I squeamishly did and the blond immediately started sucking me again. I don't know if it was the best head I ever had but it was the best by a white girl. Niki put her tits in my face to suck and every few minutes spelled the blond on my cock. Her mouth would have probably rated higher if there wasn't the blond for comparison. I don't know how long we did this but it felt like a long time and I could not believe how long the girls kept up the enthusiastic head. At one point, I thought I was going to blow and asked the blond if she wanted me to cum in her mouth. She said no, do it on Niki's tits. She had stopped long enough to break the spell and the need to pop passed.

Eventually, after taking her turn sucking Niki started kissing my ear and whispering that she wanted fucked. The girls both got down on all fours on the edge of the bed. I stood behind them donned a raincoat and fucked them in turn doggy style while they played with each other's clits. The kitties were surprisingly tight and incredibly wet. Both girls took a serious pounding and begged for more. Niki rolled onto her back and wanted to do mish. I had a hard time in the position because she was so big. After giving her my best, I got up when my back hurt.

At this point, Niki contemplated doing anal. She took too long to decide because the blond jumped on the bed reached back and spread her cheeks and told me to drill her ass. I lubed up the condom well and pushed it in her but. I was shocked at how smoothly it went in. Her but was tight but obviously well used. She spent the next twenty minutes alternatively begging me to fuck her ass and sucking face with Niki. When I needed a moment while hammering her but, I pushed in all the way in and held it there. She responded by squeezing her sphincter tight. We did this about every five minutes. After twenty minutes or so, I thought about asking Niki if she wanted to take it up the ass but then the blond had an assgasm that tripped my trigger and I shot what felt like a gallon of baby batter in her but.

I managed to get the condom off and throw it in the trash. I dressed while making small talk. Neither girl brought up the donation so I pulled it out of my pocket and laid it on the top of the TV. I threw in an extra twenty.

So now I don't know what rating to give. Service and skills were all 10's. Even mileage seems like a ten to me and though it took a bit, the personalities were close to tens. The draw back is looks. I would never pick up either girl if I hadn't done it sight unseen. Then again, I have had beautiful women with none of the other attributes. I guess I'd repeat but I'd probably cover up for the BJ and wear those rubber pants advertised on this site. It doesn't matter since I haven't seen their ad again.