PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Hakan Lube
08-11-10, 06:32
I hate to be the guy who asks for advice without having ever contributed a report to a region, but I promise I'll be back with a review if anyone can steer me in the right direction.

A few years ago, I was driving somewhere north of Harrisburg (I want to say a half hour to an hour north, but my memory is hazy), and I saw a bus that had been converted to a strip club. I'm trying to figure out where that was and if it's still there so that I can go check it out, but I have no idea where to look. Does anyone know what I'm talking about and know if it's still there?

Evilangel1
08-11-10, 20:00
If its the place I think your talking about, its over by 22 322 going north. It's right after you pass the bridge, next to the gas station. Somthing Island, I think Fantazy Island or something like that. I've never stopped in, but I was always curious about it. I'm usually not into the strip clubs though, just a good place to get blueballs. However, next door to it, there is a massage place. Again, I've never stopped in there, but I do remember seeing some ladies smoking outside, they were on the side of the house. They looked a little rough to me, and I was driving, so, I can't imagine what they were like if you actually saw them up close. I've never stopped in cause Everyone who drives that road can see your car, and you when you go to the door.

If you end up going, let me know how it is. If it's just an expensive lap-dance, then that would suck. You'll probably have to drop a pretty penny at the massage place next door, just be careful, as those ladies will be rubbing your junk in their knife wounds and things.

Sorry don't mean to be negative. I wish there were some good SW action in Harrisburg. Good luck though.

I hate to be the guy who asks for advice without having ever contributed a report to a region, but I promise I'll be back with a review if anyone can steer me in the right direction.

A few years ago, I was driving somewhere north of Harrisburg (I want to say a half hour to an hour north, but my memory is hazy), and I saw a bus that had been converted to a strip club. I'm trying to figure out where that was and if it's still there so that I can go check it out, but I have no idea where to look. Does anyone know what I'm talking about and know if it's still there?

Android67
08-11-10, 21:28

A few years ago, I was driving somewhere north of Harrisburg (I want to say a half hour to an hour north, but my memory is hazy), and I saw a bus that had been converted to a strip club. I'm trying to figure out where that was and if it's still there so that I can go check it out, but I have no idea where to look. Does anyone know what I'm talking about and know if it's still there?That sounds like Fantasy's Island on US 322. They had some zoning issues I think, forcing them to use their party bus temporarily. I *think* they're back to normal operation, but I haven't been up there in many moons. Also, I hear that another strip club opened across the street from them -- don't know what it's like, so a report would be great!

&

Pelt Collector
08-12-10, 01:23
Ok. The place with the bus IS Fantasy's Island. I was there back in early spring. It's BYOB, but the cover is high (like .1 or. 2) and the girls are few and not very intriguing. I did go in the DAY though. They had one girl dancing, two sitting at a table smoking, and one other dude watching the [lame] dance on the [lame, home-made] stage. [Christmas lights and all.] So the girl on stage finishes her song and walks away, the dude leaves, and I'm sittin' there just wondering what was going to happen next. The 2 girls invited me over to sit with them, since they weren't going to dance. The only good looking one there was a slightly rounded blonde, with nice all natural cleavage, and she was talking about how she just got back from vacation, she wasn't working that day, and she was moving to the NEW club across the street, BABYLON.

They were offering massages there at the FI, but I wasn't going to spend .6 to find out, especially since the only one who was turning me on wasn't working. I have not yet TOFTT at Babylon; I've been waiting to see if anyone else tries it. Just CALL BEFORE GOING TO BABYLON; I think Monday is "ladies night" which equals MALE DANCERS (ew.)

I went to the massage place MANY years back, it is called ATHENA's. The reviews aren't very good. R & T at best. Read back in the forum. If you want to go to ATHENA's, park over on the south side of the truck stop building (use their restroom if you want) and then walk through the truck parking down to the mp house. Just don't get run over by a big-truck.

If you are in the Clark's Ferry area (the 3 aforementioned venues) then you owe it to yourself to drive another half hour north on 11/15 (transfer routes 1 mile north of Fantasy's Island and the truck stop) and go to WILD J's. I haven't found any info here on USG but it can be a very fun place. Four words: free beer + hot tub. I will go before summer is over and post a report.

Pc

Android67
08-12-10, 23:41
...If you are in the Clark's Ferry area (the 3 aforementioned venues) then you owe it to yourself to drive another half hour north on 11/15 (transfer routes 1 mile north of Fantasy's Island and the truck stop) and go to WILD J's. I haven't looked for any info here on USG but it can be a very fun place. Four words: free beer, hot tub.

Pc

PC, I totally agree -- Wild J's is a LOT of fun. I've been going there for a few years, and while the quality of girls is variable (some hot, some not), they're all pretty friendly. Call them for the schedule -- their website guy is on vacation so the site won't be updated for a couple weeks. Haven't been up there myself in a couple months -- damn, now I need my J fix, LOL!

&

Pelt Collector
08-13-10, 00:53
PC, I totally agree -- Wild J's is a LOT of fun. I've been going there for a few years, and while the quality of girls is variable (some hot, some not), they're all pretty friendly...

&After posting last night, I did a search on the Forum and could not find a peep about Wild J's. You can go on stripclublist dot com to find past reports on what the place is like. It is in Port Trevorton. It has had its share of problems but is worth visiting if you are in that area, because THERE IS NOTHING ELSE in that area, Harrisburg included. I would rather drive a half hour up there to hang out than to waste any money at ADULT WORLD or its neighbor. Talk about blue-balls! At least at Wild J's you can drink all the beer you want for the price of the cover, you can shoot pool or sit at the "bar" if you don't feel like watching the current dancer (some hot, some not,) and you can even go outside for a smoke without standing in spotlights right across from Dunkin' Donuts and Leo.

Now, the reason I never posted here about WILD J's is that I do not believe there to be any extras or take out available. YMMV. As I said, there is NOTHING else up that way, so the right girl may be persuaded with the right offer...

Now I feel like going too! By the way, Sasha is the best and worth the drive.
I'll report back on who else is there.

Pc

Princeton73
08-14-10, 12:00
Ok. The place with the bus IS Fantasy's Island...

They were offering massages there at the FI, but I wasn't going to spend .6 to find out, especially since the only one who was turning me on wasn't working. I have not yet TOFTT at Babylon; I've been waiting to see if anyone else tries it. Just CALL BEFORE GOING TO BABYLON; I think Monday is "ladies night" which equals MALE DANCERS (ew.)

I went to the massage place MANY years back, it is called ATHENA's. The reviews aren't very good. R & T at best.

simply put:--avoid all three places--nothing offered, except self service.

Golf2
08-15-10, 02:39
TOFTT today. Just another legit place. curtains on the door no extras.

Grand Opening! New Asia Massage (Camp Hill)

Date: 2010-08-14, 8:35AM EDT
Reply to: serv-bk85s-1898098166@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Swedish, Deep Tissue , Shiatsu, Reflexology,
efficient removal of toxins. Reduce Stress , improve circulation.
Relieve profound muscle adhesions and alleviate chronic pain., .
Soothing music soft and strong hands. working with the body mind and spirit
2159 Market St
Camp Hill, PA 17011
7 days a week: 10am—9.30pm
Walk in welcome
or Call: 717-412-4902 for Appt

Princeton73
08-15-10, 11:47

2159 Market St
Camp Hill, PA 17011
7 days a week: 10am—9.30pm
Walk in welcome
or Call: 717-412-4902 for Appt

had you read my report from 5/19 (in "General reports") you could have saved your money. The sad part is that last year they had some very attractive girls who offered varying degrees of happy endings.

Phil 29
08-15-10, 13:45
had you read my report from 5/19 (in "General reports") you could have saved your money. The sad part is that last year they had some very attractive girls who offered varying degrees of happy endings.Your comment on 5/19 was about 3301 Market. 2159 Market wasn't open in May. Not the same place. thx for TOFTT golf.

Hakan Lube
08-15-10, 23:30
Thanks for all the advice. You guys were right. Fantasy's Island was the place that I was thinking of with the bus, though the bus isn't there any more. I hit that place, Babylon and Wild J's on Friday night.

Fantasy's Island had one reasonably attractive girl working amongst a lot of slop, so I tried a dance from the attractive girl. It was $25 and I tipped $10 on top of that for what ended up being a fairly mediocre dance. The girl told me, "I'm not going to say anything, but if you're only going to tip $10, most of the girls would cuss you out. " Well I didn't say anything, but if you want expect people to pay more than $35 for a dance where we can't even touch your tits, most guys would call you a raging *****. This place is in the running for the worst club I've ever been to, though another club owned by the same guy. Silk Stockings in Shippensburg. Gives them some competition. It wasn't really any better when it was on a bus, but at least it was unique. Now it just sucks.

Babylon wasn't great, but the girls were at least younger and more attractive than they were across the street. They gave some decent friction in the lap dances, but the ladies at the front desk watch the dances on closed circuit television to make sure that you don't have too much fun. This is a better option than Fantasy's Island if you're desperate to go to a club in Duncannon, but I'd still try to avoid it if at all possible.

Wild J's was a lot of fun. The girls weren't terribly attractive, but they were all fun and actively encouraged me to grab their tits during the dances. The dance setup with individual booths with curtains to prevent anyone from looking in made me certain that extras would be available, but I didn't see any sign that they were. Still, free beer and tit grabbing makes for a fun evening if you happen to be passing through the middle of nowhere.

Princeton73
08-17-10, 11:02
Your comment on 5/19 was about 3301 Market. 2159 Market wasn't open in May. Not the same place. thx for TOFTT golf.

you're right; my bad

so now we know there are 2 completely legit AMPS within a half mile of each other in Camp Hill. What is this world coming to?

Android67
08-17-10, 23:38
...Wild J's was a lot of fun. The girls weren't terribly attractive, but they were all fun and actively encouraged me to grab their tits during the dances. The dance setup with individual booths with curtains to prevent anyone from looking in made me certain that extras would be available, but I didn't see any sign that they were. Still, free beer and tit grabbing makes for a fun evening if you happen to be passing through the middle of nowhere.

You can touch the dancers, but that's it -- you must have missed the camera up near the ceiling. It's monitored out at the front desk. Next time you start to feel extra frisky, look up and smile for the cam, and maybe the urge will subside... :D

But it sure as Hell beats the total hands-off policies of most other local clubs... The two exceptions -- some dancers may allow some touching at Adult World, and some touching is allowed in the VIP area at Savannah's (some touching meaning basically no touching bikini area, i.e. no boobs or crotch)...

&

Android67
08-24-10, 00:27

2159 Market St
Camp Hill, PA 17011

Drove by today to refresh my memory -- are you kidding me? You actually thought you'd get anything other than a legit massage? It's right in the middle of Camp Hill, on Market Street, half a block from the Municipal Building/police station, next to nice cafes and shops. LMAO!

&

Mgyork
08-24-10, 09:28
Drove by today to refresh my memory -- are you kidding me? You actually thought you'd get anything other than a legit massage? It's right in the middle of Camp Hill, on Market Street, half a block from the Municipal Building/police station, next to nice cafes and shops. LMAO!

&Stranger things have happened. Remember that "The Block" in Baltimore is right in the next city block from a very large police station that takes up the entire next block. Who knows what goes on behind closed doors.

Merriguo
09-03-10, 01:36
It was probably a good 7-8 years ago, but I got a BJ at Athena's.

Ok. The place with the bus IS Fantasy's Island. I was there back in early spring. It's BYOB, but the cover is high (like .1 or. 2) and the girls are few and not very intriguing. I did go in the DAY though. They had one girl dancing, two sitting at a table smoking, and one other dude watching the [lame] dance on the [lame, home-made] stage. [Christmas lights and all.] So the girl on stage finishes her song and walks away, the dude leaves, and I'm sittin' there just wondering what was going to happen next. The 2 girls invited me over to sit with them, since they weren't going to dance. The only good looking one there was a slightly rounded blonde, with nice all natural cleavage, and she was talking about how she just got back from vacation, she wasn't working that day, and she was moving to the NEW club across the street, BABYLON.

I went to the massage place MANY years back, it is called ATHENA's. The reviews aren't very good. R & T at best. Read back in the forum. If you want to go to ATHENA's, park over on the south side of the truck stop building (use their restroom if you want) and then walk through the truck parking down to the mp house. Just don't get run over by a big-truck.

If you are in the Clark's Ferry area (the 3 aforementioned venues) then you owe it to yourself to drive another half hour north on 11/15 (transfer routes 1 mile north of Fantasy's Island and the truck stop) and go to WILD J's. I haven't found any info here on USG but it can be a very fun place. Four words: free beer + hot tub. I will go before summer is over and post a report.

Pc

Ricktuttle511
09-22-10, 21:03
I was visiting Harrisburg last week and went to Adult World. There were two incredibly hot women in there and about 5 or 6 that were OK. I was wondering if anyone knows if take out is possible there. I got a lap dance which was $10 per song and talked to the girl but she just seemed in to only the lap dance and nothing more.

Lmoe0
10-05-10, 00:51
I was looking for something to do in Carlisle and found Adult World. A bit of a drive but I couldn't find a strip club that offered extras in the area and AW was reported to have good looking women, I figured I'd get some lap dances and then try for a SW. Part A of the plan worked well.

The girls at AW were attractive though there are a lot of implants, piecings, and tattoos. That works for me as I like my strippers and hooker trashy. The stage tipping is odd as you set the bills on the edge of the stage and the girls pick them up when they get done with the set. Only one girl provided breast contact for tips.

I got three lap dances that were quite good and energetic. Just give the girl a twenty and let her do her thing. If the girl is walking around topless, you get tits in your face during a lap dance. If she has her top on, probably not.

One girl asked me if I was going back to my hotel and I thought we were going to negotiate take out. Instead, she was trying to figure out if I was going to be around for a while. I don't think the girls make much dancing so they need to do lap dances to make cash.

I'll probably go back just for the looks of the girls. Going through the adult store is odd. I might try the club next door next time to see what it is like.

As for the stree walker, no joy there.

Android67
10-06-10, 23:14
...I'll probably go back just for the looks of the girls. Going through the adult store is odd. I might try the club next door next time to see what it is like...Building-wise, Club 22 is nicer than Adult World, but the girls quality is much more variable, and the pricing SUCKS. At least the money you spend at AW goes directly to the girl. At C22 it goes to the house, which then does its damnedest to not give any to the girl, hence the requests for lapdance tips up front.

Savannah's on Hanna puts both places to shame. Nice facility, beautiful women (most of the best from both AW and C22 are at Savannahs now, decent food menu (haven't tried the new more upscale entrees yet, and a full bar. The only bad thing about the bar is that they have to close at 2AM like all the other bars (damn you PLCB.

Word about take-out. Very difficult to arrange at these clubs, especially at Savannah's. They have been known to fire dancers for being seen outside the club with customers (recently, in fact), so use extreme discretion!

&

Johnbgood321
10-26-10, 16:03
Went to good times, about 7 girls there. Just dick grinding available. Not much there. Would go again to see the little blond 22 years old. She rubbed me raw! First dancer to make me hard without sucking it in years!

Fatandhappy
05-07-11, 21:20
Stopped at adult world today for the first time in years and must say that I was very surprised. There was 3 girls working that were an 8 or more and 5 additional girls that were 6 or more. This was at 2:30 in the afternoon and that $10 lap dances were out standing. Probably the best lap dances I've had in a long time. Hands were aloud to have a little roaming. Nothing major just legs and thighs mostly. I really enjoyed myself for a quick afternoon stop. Other then the quality of girls nothing else has changed.

Fatandhappy
05-21-11, 16:17
Stopped in at adult world again and I must say still impressive. Very gois looking girls and great lap dances for a great price.

Android67
08-03-11, 00:48
The Cabin: Not ready for prime time.

Located right at the intersection of US-322 and PA-849 immediately over the Clark's Ferry bridge. Club is a bit rundown, with broken front steps, but undergoing renovations / redecoration while they're open. Runway stage with 2 poles, seating around the stage, and a few booths (3?) set a little further back. Met some friends there, set up in one of the grungy booths (felt like my back was sticking to the vinyl, but it could have been the humidity). There were 5 girls working on a Monday night, one of whom I knew from Adult World (named Macy, maybe a 6) , none of whom were all that hot to look at, some not worth looking at. The owner's yellow lab had the run of the place (very well-behaved dog, BTW) which was a first for all of us. Never saw an actual 4-legged dog in a club before. We made it through the line-up, played a little stripper golf, then left to check out Babylon. The people were friendly, so if you're into a friendly dive, this might be your place.

Babylon.

After checking out the Cabin and being less than impressed, we decided to stop by Babylon too. It's along US-322 across the highway from the truck stop and Fantasy's Island, in what used to be a garage / repair shop. The sign outside said $10 cover, but the owner (an older woman) let all 4 of us in for $10 (did I mention it was a slow Monday?). Half of the building is an adult toy & video store, and the other half is the club, with tall ceiling, large overhead door, and lots of painted concrete and cinder block. A hexagon stage with a single pole sits in the middle of the room, with a DJ booth behind and metal mesh patio chairs around the stage and a handful of tables. There were only 3 dancers working. One I knew from Club 22 (goes by Gabriella I think) , she's a solid 7; the second was a blonde, tanned hottie (a good 8. 5, but that might be because the girls at the Cabin were not so hot) ; the last was definitely older than your average stripper, maybe even older than your average patrons. Decent body, but looked like she'd been rode hard and put up wet more than once. We did have a good bit of fun here, the girls got up close and personal during their stage shows. Much better club than either the Cabin or Fantasy's Island, bigger than both and better put together. Not much for ambience though. If it was my club, I'd throw some cheap industrial carpet down and maybe put some sound-deadening stuff on the walls, and since it's a garage, I'd decorate it like an automotive man-cave: gas & oil signs, car parts, NASCAR or sprint car stuff, motorcycle stuff, truck stuff, etc. Nothing in the place now says 'Babylon' but that's OK. Who needs cheesy fake palm trees anyway?

&

Fbtom
09-25-11, 15:53
Club 22.

3920 Jonestown Road, Harrisburg.

Was visiting Harrisburg, but forgot to get stroll info. So I stumbled upon this place instead.

I walk in, the guy mentions $10 admission, or $25 that would include one lap dance. Since I would rather be up close and personal, I chose the latter.

I sit at the bar. There are about ten girls present. The night that I was there, most would be considered about 8 or higher in looks. All younger than thirty.

Within minutes, one girl approached me for a lap dance. She easily talked me into longer time as the single dance was so short and she was so attractive. She promised that the longer would be totally nude. Seemed like a good deal at the moment. Always does when you're horny, LOL! So I go to the car for more cash. When I returned, both the girl and the guy asked me about having enough for a tip. I'm thinking, sure I have a little extra for the tip and responded,"Yes".

So we go back and she immediately asked me for the tip. I'm like," You didn't do anything yet". So I play dumb hoping to be filled in on details. She then says,"It is customary to tip for the same price as the dance". I hand her a small tip and told her that I have more cash in the car but I'll have to get it after the dance. She wasn't happy, but continued regardless.

I don't normally do strip clubs as they always seem to be a rip off. Sure enough it is the same experience as always. She gives me an interesting lapdance, albeit topless only. She permitted a lot of touch everywhere except her ass or vag area. Angrily barking not to get near that area as my hands wondered. As she is grinding away relentlessly, almost like a handjob but with her cloth covered cootchie. So I was disappointed about not seeing everything as promised so when I went out to the car for the tip, I chose to leave instead. All the while she was insisting that I use the ATM instead, probably knowing that I didn't intend to return.

Place seems nice, and the girls seemed friendly, but definitely a shakedown for any bills to fall their way.

Android67
09-27-11, 00:57
Gave the Cabin a second chance on s Friday night, and it was an improvement, but I don't know if it's enough for me. There were some renovations to the building (new front steps) , but they opened over 3 hours later than scheduled, and the A / C just couldn't catch up. Funny thing is, I don't really like over-chilled air, but I don't like sweaty dancers either. Speaking of dancers, there were improvements there as well. A couple that I knew from other clubs, and a couple new faces that were pretty hot. I got dances with Sage (slender, black hair, large tattoo on her back and some other ink) and Lily (cute, petite, brown hair). I enjoyed the dances with both. They weren't spectacular, but they were a good value at $25 for 3 songs. Touching legs, arms, and back was OK (and was determined by the tip) but tits and pussy were off limits. Tipping was expected up front (since I matched the dance price, I was allowed to touch) , and they get half of the dance price from the house. Oh, they were also having some problems with the sound system that were pretty annoying (and making it difficult for the dancers on stage). I'm still not ready to give this place a thumbs up, but it is better on the weekend.

Since I was at the Cabin for a second visit, I checked out Babylon again as well. Paid full cover at the door, made my way back to the club, and found it fairly busy. Took a seat by the stage and took in the show. Saw some familiar faces, including Gabriela and her sister Ava, Honey, and Summer. Some new faces too, including one that rudely demanded "Tip me!" before I could even get my money out. Totally unnecessary. Anyway, Summer came over and sat for a bit before her set and we chatted a little (hard to talk much with the loud music) , she did her thing on stage, and then we went to the back for a few dances. The deal here was $35 for three songs, and I tipped (upfront) another $40. Pretty much the same rules here about touching. In the end, we did closer to 4 songs (Granted, some of that was talking and catching up, but I wasn't going to stop her, LOL!) , and if I hadn't spent my budget, I would have stayed for more. There is an ATM, but I didn't check out the fee. I was tempted, but stuck to my budget.

I've visited Babylon 2 more times since then (both on Friday nights). Once getting dances with Honey and Jenna, the last time I stuck with Jenna exclusively. I went for the $50 20-minute VIP option this time. Seemed like a good deal, and would give me more time to build up a rapport with Jenna. She sat with me by the stage for a little bit, but I find it hard to converse with the music and the distractions (like naked pussy on stage! . Anyway, after paying out front, Jenna and I settled in and got cozy. Jenna is a petite blonde, with a super cute face and just the body type I really go for. Slender, with nice legs, curvy ass & hips, flat stomach, and small pert tits, all in perfect proportion. Our dance was sexy & intimate, with plenty of grinding and just enough conversation to keep me wanting more. I think I've found a winner! Jenna is a 9 overall, with the looks, body, and skills that get me going.

Bottom Line: I'll go back to see Jenna, Summer and some of the other dancers, and for the good value on lap dances.

&

Penguin 2222
01-07-13, 23:27
Going to be going out for a night with a woman, and looking to hit one of the local strip clubs. How is Savannah's for couples? Or would you suggest one of the others? High mileage is good, as she likes the ladies.

MoeMonger
01-16-13, 00:40
Going to be going out for a night with a woman, and looking to hit one of the local strip clubs. How is Savannah's for couples? Or would you suggest one of the others? High mileage is good, as she likes the ladies.Savannah's Is very couple friendly and the best club in Central Pa.

Very upscale club, but not expensive, even has bands some weekends in a room called the lions den.

Even the food is pretty good.

Penguin 2222
02-02-13, 08:33
Savannah's Is very couple friendly and the best club in Central Pa.

Very upscale club, but not expensive, even has bands some weekends in a room called the lions den.

Even the food is pretty good.We went last night, and I was surprised by the number of women there. I'd say almost 1/3 of the patrons were female. The other thing that surprised me-after their stage sets, the dancers didn't really go hustle the crowd for private dances. What is the procedure there? We were tipping, and giving the ladies on stage attention, but none of them ever made it back over to us after, which is a shame, because she wanted some one-on-one time.

MoeMonger
02-07-13, 20:34
We went last night, and I was surprised by the number of women there. I'd say almost 1/3 of the patrons were female. The other thing that surprised me-after their stage sets, the dancers didn't really go hustle the crowd for private dances. What is the procedure there? We were tipping, and giving the ladies on stage attention, but none of them ever made it back over to us after, which is a shame, because she wanted some one-on-one time.Most girls there will not bother customers at all, almost being rude about it. When it first opened, they were not allowed.

Weekends are crazy busy unless you go before 9pm.

The best way is to tell a manager which girl you want and he will hook you up.

It took me 3 months to dance with simone, I had to grab her as she was walking by to stop her.

At the stage they tend to forget what you tell them or can't find you, even if they know you.

Best girls to me are, simone, ginger, valerie, and lindsey.

If you want the exact opposite of savannas, try sensations in littlestown, pa, about 50 miles south of harrisburg.
Its a roadhouse meets huntinglodge/local bar kind of place.

Nnsgphoto
02-08-13, 11:39
I am tempted to make the trek tonight or tomorrow (provided the weather isn't horrible). (I am a regular at the Reading clubs, but want to try something new).

Any more recent word on this place since 2010? All I've heard is new management and the dancers are still nude? Whats the word on touching / carry-out?

If anyone has anything to share, thanks!

Android67
02-19-13, 01:52
I am tempted to make the trek tonight or tomorrow (provided the weather isn't horrible). (I am a regular at the Reading clubs, but want to try something new).

Any more recent word on this place since 2010? All I've heard is new management and the dancers are still nude? Whats the word on touching / carry-out?

If anyone has anything to share, thanks!I haven't been up in awhile, and not since the ownership / management change, but from their Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/RiversideCabaret

And posts on Strip Club List it sounds like the dancers are pretty much the same and the rules haven't changed either.

&

Android67
04-30-14, 23:19
I haven't been up in awhile, and not since the ownership / management change, but from their Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/RiversideCabaret

And posts on Strip Club List it sounds like the dancers are pretty much the same and the rules haven't changed either.

&They have their own website up, but it doesn't get updated much: (naturally, they just updated it with the pics they took while I was there, LOL)

http://www.riversidecabaret.com/

Was up for a visit last weekend, place was dead -- friend and I were the only customers for most of the night. Some familiar faces (including some I don't really care for), and some new: got a few dances with Sophia, a bleach-blond Latina with a sexy body & pretty face. Basically the same rules as before -- no petting the kitty, but plenty of roaming. Had a decent time, but it's a bit far to drive very often...

Lmoe0
10-09-14, 22:20
They have their own website up, but it doesn't get updated much: (naturally, they just updated it with the pics they took while I was there, LOL)

http://www.riversidecabaret.com/

Was up for a visit last weekend, place was dead -- friend and I were the only customers for most of the night. Some familiar faces (including some I don't really care for), and some new: got a few dances with Sophia, a bleach-blond Latina with a sexy body & pretty face. Basically the same rules as before -- no petting the kitty, but plenty of roaming. Had a decent time, but it's a bit far to drive very often...Interestingly, I found this place last weekend while on an errand that went south. Found myself up there with some time to kill and some cash. It was an OK experience. I liked all of the touching that went on but I got the feeling that there was nothing more to be had than what was offered in the private dance. There were a couple girls I wouldn't have minded getting take out from if it was available. Most of the girls were OK looking but none were beauties and most had a few extra pounds that you don't see at Adult World and the like. I did like that many of the girls were curvy with nice tits. A lot of strip clubs have stick figure girls that look like heroin addicts. From what I understand from the drunk that was leaving, RC is cheaper and has better looking girls than the places closer to 81. Still, I dropped more there than I would have on a Chambersburg BP girl.

That is an interesting stretch of road with all of the adult establishments. Is there more up north? I'm curious about what a trip to TJs would be like. I wouldn't expect it to be all that welcoming to a single man.

Wildjoker1777
11-30-14, 21:49
Anyone had take out from Adult World, or anywhere else? I heard Harrisburg area is harder to get than most other cities. Any local tips or advice?

Charlie Driver
05-23-15, 07:52
Anyone had take out from Adult World, or anywhere else? I heard Harrisburg area is harder to get than most other cities. Any local tips or advice?I'd love an answer to that one as well. I very much have a thing for Princess at AW.

NrsGuy
08-10-15, 17:46
I'd love an answer to that one as well. I very much have a thing for Princess at AW.I haven't really been into the lap dance scene in the area, but I have been really considering AW lately. Are the LD's generous? It would be a bit of a drive for me. I guess worst case scenario, I can pick up a DVD while I'm there LOL.

I have also noticed that Hobbeze seems to be advertising more. Ever check them out?

Princeton73
08-10-15, 22:58
I have also noticed that Hobbeze seems to be advertising more. Ever check them out?Mostly a gay hangout.

NrsGuy
08-11-15, 07:38
Mostly a gay hangout.Thanks for the tip. I find that interesting, only because they have been advertising female lappies at the Lebanon location.

Princeton73
08-12-15, 09:57
Thanks for the tip. I find that interesting, only because they have been advertising female lappies at the Lebanon location.Read the first review on their facebook page.

NrsGuy
08-12-15, 11:15
Read the first review on their facebook page.I did see that. Definitely off putting, but, I might be able to look past that if I was going there for a private ld from a confirmed female LOL.

I went to AW yesterday. I don't know why I do it to myself LOL, I left wanting more. At least at Hobbeze I could probably "finish".

LurkingDog
08-25-15, 18:54
I decided to make the drive out there about a month ago. Was there at about 10:30 pm on a Thursday. There wasn't much of a crowd and one dancer "Victoria" working. She was cute but pretty much all business. In the locked lap dance room there is a couch set up with a stage and a pole. It was $125 for 30 minutes and there was no pressure for a tip. With the locked door, the lap dance was topless and quite high mileage and you could touch the northern areas all you wanted. Despite the locked door, I think (at least with this performer) the chance for extras is zero. There is also the peepshow area where she goes on the other side of a window and gets totally naked and dances. You're welcome to DIY in the peepshow area if you're into that sort of thing. Hope this report helps.

LD.

BumperDude2
08-26-15, 09:57
I decided to make the drive out there about a month ago. Was there at about 10:30 pm on a Thursday. There wasn't much of a crowd and one dancer "Victoria" working. She was cute but pretty much all business. In the locked lap dance room there is a couch set up with a stage and a pole. It was $125 for 30 minutes and there was no pressure for a tip. With the locked door, the lap dance was topless and quite high mileage and you could touch the northern areas all you wanted. Despite the locked door, I think (at least with this performer) the chance for extras is zero. There is also the peepshow area where she goes on the other side of a window and gets totally naked and dances. You're welcome to DIY in the peepshow area if you're into that sort of thing. Hope this report helps.

LD.That some of the other dancers will provide extras for tip (she has) and others do not.

NrsGuy
08-26-15, 13:25
That some of the other dancers will provide extras for tip (she has) and others do not.This makes it much more interesting for me. I'm thinking the hour or so drive from York just might be worth it. Like I said, I can't finish at adult world. At least here I have the option to finish myself if I strike out on extras.

LurkingDog
08-26-15, 23:04
That some of the other dancers will provide extras for tip (she has) and others do not.Dear Bumper. Thanks for the info. Would you be willing to share a name (PM if that's better). Thanks for whatever you're willing to share.

LD.

NrsGuy
08-27-15, 11:18
Dear Bumper. Thanks for the info. Would you be willing to share a name (PM if that's better). Thanks for whatever you're willing to share.

LD.I second that notion.

BumperDude2
08-28-15, 08:51
I second that notion.Left the job there to move East to allentown area.

LurkingDog
08-31-15, 22:45
Left the job there to move East to allentown area.Too bad. Could have used a good referral. Thanks anyway for the input.

LD.

NrsGuy
09-01-15, 07:25
Too bad. Could have used a good referral. Thanks anyway for the input.

LD.According to their Twitter / Facebook they just hired a new girl (Eve).

I have some free time next week. I might just make the trip and see what the deal is with this place these days.

IF I do, I will report back.

LurkingDog
09-02-15, 22:41
On my way into Harrisburg the other evening, I stopped into Castaways in Duncannon. It's BYOB and thus some of the girls will get fully nude on the stage. The evening I went (Tuesday about 10) there were about 8 girls working and few customers than dancers. The overall doctor is sort of warehouse-like and there is no DJ so the girls have to cue up their own songs. The lap-dances are pretty high mileage (obviously, pick the correct dancer and YMMV). The VIP is timed rather than by song and the room door to the room is closed with a curtin. Had a nice dance from Jade and left happy.

LD.

DarkSideOfMe
09-08-15, 17:00
On my way into Harrisburg the other evening, I stopped into Castaways in Duncannon. It's BYOB and thus some of the girls will get fully nude on the stage. The evening I went (Tuesday about 10) there were about 8 girls working and few customers than dancers. The overall doctor is sort of warehouse-like and there is no DJ so the girls have to cue up their own songs. The lap-dances are pretty high mileage (obviously, pick the correct dancer and YMMV). The VIP is timed rather than by song and the room door to the room is closed with a curtin. Had a nice dance from Jade and left happy.

LD.Will be going to Harrisburg on BUSS. , places to stop? Any help, never had much fun in this city, share??favs Any help would be good, don't have the time to hit miss on my own! Drk thnks Adult world, massage AMP, nothing good.

NrsGuy
09-11-15, 09:13
Will be going to Harrisburg on BUSS. , places to stop? Any help, never had much fun in this city, share??favs Any help would be good, don't have the time to hit miss on my own! Drk thnks Adult world, massage AMP, nothing good.No chance for anything extra at adult world, but they do have some smoking hot girls who do a great job of grinding on you. Some will let you roam more than others; but, rest assured that you will not leave happy.

LurkingDog
09-14-15, 23:41
Will be going to Harrisburg on BUSS. , places to stop? Any help, never had much fun in this city, share??favs Any help would be good, don't have the time to hit miss on my own! Drk thnks Adult world, massage AMP, nothing good.Duncannon us a little bit of a drive from Harrisburg. Comparing the places in Harrisburg and Duncannon, I think you're more likely to have a "happy" time in Duncannon -- the usually caveats with YMMV, get the right girl, etc. I doubt that you can get extras.

LD.

Joel Schmoel
09-19-15, 21:49
New to this forum. I expect this isn't the right place to ask this, but it looks like the only thread with any activity.

What's the scoop on Sensations in Littleton? I heard they got a bunch of new talent.

Joel Schmoel
09-19-15, 23:10
Anyone been lately? I heard they have a bunch of new talent. What's the scoop on this place?

LurkingDog
11-03-15, 22:04
Was back in town and revisited Castaways. As previously posted, I had a nice time with Jade. Went back a second time and asked for her but she wasn't around. This past time she was, and she remembered me. We went for a dance and had a very nice time. Strangely, they removed the curtains that provide privacy in the couch-lap dance area. Was I've written before, I doubt that there is any opportunity for extras in the club but not having curtains is a downer. There wasn't really anyone else in the club when I was there so it was of minimal consequence but if the club was busier, you'd probably want the curtain.

LD.

Jason1910
11-15-15, 08:40
Savannahs itself is in a pretty sketchy neighborhood, but in an industrial way not a criminal way. Decent discreet parking, and there's nothing around the establishment except for a chop shop. The club overall is clean, and laid out with two poles on center stage, with booths around. $5 cover at lunch, $10 for core + food + one domestic beer. Not a terrible value if you're comfortable eating at a strip club. Waitress was a little on edge when I went, but it was just a misunderstanding and she was nice enough once we cleared it up. Low end beers are $3-4, and they have decent specials from time to time.

There were 6 dancers or so, ranging from 5-7 IMO. 5 white, one AA. The body types ranged from a super petite ginger (Laura) to a tall buxom blonde (Roslyn) to a woman with bolt-ons who was probably older than she should have been. There is a room in the back for lap dances at $20 a pop, but the seats are all open and the bouncers are VERY strict on hands. Champagne room runs 150, and supposedly allows hands except for bikini area. I got a pair of dances from Laura, and it was pretty decent within the confines of what was allowed. But the bouncer was right there, and if my hands even moved a LITTLE, he was on my ass.

One thing I will say, for noon on a Wednesday I was impressed that nobody seemed to be phoning it in. I'll be returning to see if regulars get more mileage.

Jason1910
11-24-15, 08:08
Duncannon us a little bit of a drive from Harrisburg. Comparing the places in Harrisburg and Duncannon, I think you're more likely to have a "happy" time in Duncannon -- the usually caveats with YMMV, get the right girl, etc. I doubt that you can get extras.

LD.Hey LD, what's your experience with the Duncannon clubs? Been to any lately? Trying to figure out where good mileage is to be had before a trip up there in a week or two, or if it's even worth going at all.

LurkingDog
11-26-15, 00:35
Hey LD, what's your experience with the Duncannon clubs? Been to any lately? Trying to figure out where good mileage is to be had before a trip up there in a week or two, or if it's even worth going at all.IMHO. Castaways is probably your best bet for some private dance satisfaction. I seriously doubt you'll get any extras but if you get the right girl, she'll show you a good time and you'll likely leave satisfied. None of the clubs are "high class" and the girls vary in quality and looks.

Send in a field report if you decide to partake.

LD.

Jason1910
12-06-15, 22:53
IMHO. Castaways is probably your best bet for some private dance satisfaction. I seriously doubt you'll get any extras but if you get the right girl, she'll show you a good time and you'll likely leave satisfied. None of the clubs are "high class" and the girls vary in quality and looks.

Send in a field report if you decide to partake.

LD.Stopped by in Baltimore instead. VERY glad I did. Once my review on the other site posts I'll copy over to the Baltimore board. I highly recommend driving south instead of north, in the future.

LurkingDog
12-08-15, 00:21
Stopped by in Baltimore instead. VERY glad I did. Once my review on the other site posts I'll copy over to the Baltimore board. I highly recommend driving south instead of north, in the future.Jason. Baltimore is usually too far for me to go but there is no comparison. If you've got the time, by all means go to Baltimore over Harrisburg.

LD.

BigWally23
04-04-16, 01:56
Is there any life in the strip clubs in this area? Ones I've been to are ok, but that's it. Adult World best so far. Mose of the club have this crazy pay and tip rule for lapdances, any that don; t have that? Are their any strip joints, like in DMV area?? Sorry I used to live in VA so I'm used to the DC / MD clubs and strip joints, it kinda dry or pretty pricey up here.

Jason1910
04-06-16, 09:40
Is there any life in the strip clubs in this area? Ones I've been to are ok, but that's it. Adult World best so far. Mose of the club have this crazy pay and tip rule for lapdances, any that don; t have that? Are their any strip joints, like in DMV area?? Sorry I used to live in VA so I'm used to the DC / MD clubs and strip joints, it kinda dry or pretty pricey up here.Nothing really good in the area. Try Baltimore or Philly, that's your best bet.

DarkSideOfMe
04-12-16, 07:37
Be in the city in a few, know what strip clubs you have," very low promise of getting take out"! Going to look in a diff. Direction, Any" FAV". Reg. Bars / clubs in downtown that are good spots to run your "GAME "? (like older) any help would be good. Drk.

Android67
04-13-16, 01:13
Any" FAV". Reg. Bars / clubs in downtown that are good spots to run your "GAME "? (like older) any help would be good. Drk.Here's my opinionated take:

Level 2: upscale, pretentious, overpriced (they have a strict dress code, no sneakers or boots, no hats, etc.).

Stock's on 2nd: used to be very upscale, but remodeled as a gastropub so pretentious with oak barrels and rustic decor now, not cheap.

Ad Lib (at the Hilton): not sure I've ever drank there, bound to be some legislators getting schmoozed by lobbyists there since Scott's has closed.

McGrath's: nice happy hour, good food, don't know the nighttime scene, basic friendly Irish pub.

Carly's Piano Bar: never been in, maybe worth a look, next to McGrath's.

Bacco: pizza & wine bar, haven't been in after the revamp.

Most of the other places (Mulligan's, Bourbon St. Saloon, Arooga's, Anthony's, Susquehanna Ale House, Knock, Federal Taphouse) cater to a younger crowd. They're all pretty close though, and many you can check out from the sidewalk to see if they're busy or if the crowd is what you're looking for.

&

NCSeller
06-16-16, 17:25
Hey LD, what's your experience with the Duncannon clubs? Been to any lately? Trying to figure out where good mileage is to be had before a trip up there in a week or two, or if it's even worth going at all.I happened to be driving by Duncannon last week at about 3 in the afternoon. I thought I would stop to see what Fantasy Island and Castaway's had to offer. I pulled into Fantasy Island first. There were two guys in the parking lot. They appeared far from friendly and welcoming. I have gone to clubs in many shady areas, but nothing about the feel of this made me want to go in. I thought I would try Castaways. I thought I had read that it was open during the day. Apparently not. Parking is not so easy at Castaways, but there was not a car anywhere. I sadly left. As I read some mixed reviews, I feel lucky that I travel and have many other club options. I have been in some sad clubs, but this seemed really bad.

LurkingDog
06-21-16, 13:55
I happened to be driving by Duncannon last week at about 3 in the afternoon. I thought I would stop to see what Fantasy Island and Castaway's had to offer. I pulled into Fantasy Island first. There were two guys in the parking lot. They appeared far from friendly and welcoming. I have gone to clubs in many shady areas, but nothing about the feel of this made me want to go in. I thought I would try Castaways. I thought I had read that it was open during the day. Apparently not. Parking is not so easy at Castaways, but there was not a car anywhere. I sadly left. As I read some mixed reviews, I feel lucky that I travel and have many other club options. I have been in some sad clubs, but this seemed really bad.Hi NC. I don't wish to defend these clubs ('cause they really are not defendable) but 3 in the afternoon isn't really prime time for most strip clubs and certainly not these. That written, weekend nights have more people in the building but the reviews are still not that great. YMMV.

LD.

PapiDiddy
06-27-16, 16:18
Been following the board for a bit but finally had a chance to check out a few clubs in the area. Savannahs has the best looking barbie type girls but its pretty straight forward and you'll pretty much get ignored by most girls if you don't look like a big spender. I like to go into these clubs the first time dressed like shit just to see how desperate the girls are. None of these chicks were really my type anyway as I like girls with more thickness.

Adult World had weird ass mix of cute white and latina spinners and some thick black girls. No extras but did get the number of this cute red head. Will let you know if that turns out good. Chatted up this lesbian couple on the magazine video side. Don't be afraid to go up chicks like that. Lesbians are some of the most down for anything broads I know and if they need the cash they might be quick to have you come over for a good meal. One of the best BJs ever had was from this butch chick. Toes curled.

Went in Club 22 but shit was dead at the time and they wanted 15 for cover. Did see a few hunnies in their though with the right amount of sadness on their faces and probably tracks in the arms to know a good time might be had. I'll be coming back.

Duncannon clubs were good but girls can be a little pushy. Definitely had the thick pawg thing going on more than Savannahs. Definitely had a more shady feel going but not scare of that kind of shit. Got a nice grind from this tall part asian girl. Needed teethwork but not from being rotted or anything. Just had the serious buck teeth thing going on. Ass was on point though.

DarkSideOfMe
10-02-16, 18:41
Stopped in Sat. After my massage, few AA girls hot,(7,8) great dances, some hot white ones, hot blonde, older, red dress, great dances, she did cum on me when she was grinding! I don't like this place because the girls won't sit, talk to you, only to ask you for a dance, then they move on, you can't work on them for take out! Just something to do, spent $80 for the night of bump, grind. Drk.

LurkingDog
10-03-16, 00:57
Stopped in Sat. After my massage, few AA girls hot,(7,8) great dances, some hot white ones, hot blonde, older, red dress, great dances, she did cum on me when she was grinding! I don't like this place because the girls won't sit, talk to you, only to ask you for a dance, then they move on, you can't work on them for take out! Just something to do, spent $80 for the night of bump, grind. Drk.Dark. There aren't any strip clubs around here with that name. Which club did you go to?

LD.

DarkSideOfMe
10-03-16, 07:15
Dark. There aren't any strip clubs around here with that name. Which club did you go to?

LD.Porn shop, club, dancers, need I say more little brother. Drk LOL.

PapiDiddy
10-03-16, 12:59
Stopped in Sat. After my massage, few AA girls hot,(7,8) great dances, some hot white ones, hot blonde, older, red dress, great dances, she did cum on me when she was grinding! I don't like this place because the girls won't sit, talk to you, only to ask you for a dance, then they move on, you can't work on them for take out! Just something to do, spent $80 for the night of bump, grind. Drk.I've had take out lots of times. Just need to work on your approach. Remember these girls get 4 and 5 guys a day falling in love with them and asking to hang out. These girls are only about one thing. Money. They have no time to waste and ain't about love and shit. They got bills to pay and kids to feed. What I do is just have my number on strips of paper. When she comes over I tell her Ill give her a $20 tip on top of her dance if she sends me a quick text so I can contact her later about maybe hanging out. Don't give the cash until she sends you the text. That way she knows you are serious and you know she is serious. Just send a final text shortly before she gets off that you are available and that you will make hanging out worth her time. Girls needing money always respond to that shit as long as you didn't come across as a creep in the club. Just be cool and laid back about it. You got to let her know if she's not interested in some quick cash plenty of the other bitches in that place will jump on it.

DarkSideOfMe
10-03-16, 20:33
I've had take out lots of times. Just need to work on your approach. Remember these girls get 4 and 5 guys a day falling in love with them and asking to hang out. These girls are only about one thing. Money. They have no time to waste and ain't about love and shit. They got bills to pay and kids to feed. What I do is just have my number on strips of paper. When she comes over I tell her Ill give her a $20 tip on top of her dance if she sends me a quick text so I can contact her later about maybe hanging out. Don't give the cash until she sends you the text. That way she knows you are serious and you know she is serious. Just send a final text shortly before she gets off that you are available and that you will make hanging out worth her time. Girls needing money always respond to that shit as long as you didn't come across as a creep in the club. Just be cool and laid back about it. You got to let her know if she's not interested in some quick cash plenty of the other bitches in that place will jump on it.Very nice! I just don't like this club because you can't run your "game" on them, so little time, hit you, then on to the next. I'll try that on them next time, this is the only club I've seen, I have seen a lot for my age (LOL) set up like this, If I would have more time to spend in one place I could do better, but being a out of towner my time is very short in one place! Lot of my game is watching the girls see who is making the most money, who isn't, the isn't, is the ones for me " game on", at the end of the night, "payouts"(house, dj, doorman), they could be in a hole after working all night, leaving with nothing! I really like day time girls, all looking to make extra, and you don't have to wait until 2,3 for it! So many "ass holes" in this club Sat. Night given money away to these girls thinking they can get" pussy" if they spend money on dances! NOT! If you read the book" how to pick up a stripper" (yes it is a real book) you can get many good tips! Like the old man once told me "life is like a big Dick sometimes its up, most times its down!" try something, you will see how it works for you. Drk.

Rican12
10-08-16, 18:19
I've had take out lots of times. Just need to work on your approach. Remember these girls get 4 and 5 guys a day falling in love with them and asking to hang out. These girls are only about one thing. Money. They have no time to waste and ain't about love and shit. They got bills to pay and kids to feed. What I do is just have my number on strips of paper. When she comes over I tell her Ill give her a $20 tip on top of her dance if she sends me a quick text so I can contact her later about maybe hanging out. Don't give the cash until she sends you the text. That way she knows you are serious and you know she is serious. Just send a final text shortly before she gets off that you are available and that you will make hanging out worth her time. Girls needing money always respond to that shit as long as you didn't come across as a creep in the club. Just be cool and laid back about it. You got to let her know if she's not interested in some quick cash plenty of the other bitches in that place will jump on it.What girls do takeout? I'd like to give this a try.

LurkingDog
10-09-16, 23:07
What girls do takeout? I'd like to give this a try.Rican. You'll have to go to the clubs and test the waters yourself. Take out is definitely a YMMV type of thing.

LD.

DarkSideOfMe
10-11-16, 07:46
What girls do takeout? I'd like to give this a try.Please don't ask for info. , go out with the info you "read, from here"then try it", then report on it to us, then maybe you will receive our info. In return! "I'd like to give it a try also" to many of us have sent a lot of $$,time, on this game we are playing! Like the old man told me a long time ago: you are only as good as your last fuck) ", remember that and go out and try to find someone on your own, and report on it to us! Stay safe / cover up. Drk.

Rican12
10-12-16, 06:17
Please don't ask for info. , go out with the info you "read, from here"then try it", then report on it to us, then maybe you will receive our info. In return! "I'd like to give it a try also" to many of us have sent a lot of $$,time, on this game we are playing! Like the old man told me a long time ago: you are only as good as your last fuck) ", remember that and go out and try to find someone on your own, and report on it to us! Stay safe / cover up. Drk.Anyone experience takeout at AW?

PapiDiddy
10-13-16, 08:56
Anyone experience takeout at AW?Yep. Cute Mexican girl just came over from Cali. Nice spinner. Slim blonde MILF with a few tats. Tall thick dark skin girl. Not the best teeth but everything else was nice. I prefer the duncanon places though where you get those thick perry county pawgs. Just remember these girls mostly plan to make their money stripping and go home but they wouldn't be stripping if they didn't need money. With that info anything is possible if your game is good.

Rican12
10-13-16, 15:31
Yep. Cute Mexican girl just came over from Cali. Nice spinner. Slim blonde MILF with a few tats. Tall thick dark skin girl. Not the best teeth but everything else was nice. I prefer the duncanon places though where you get those thick perry county pawgs. Just remember these girls mostly plan to make their money stripping and go home but they wouldn't be stripping if they didn't need money. With that info anything is possible if your game is good.I PMed you.

PapiDiddy
10-15-16, 01:43
I PMed you.Don't take this the wrong way bud but you only have 3 posts and they've all just been questions. Make some info contributions to the forum and earn your bones and good private conversations are there to be had.

Jodijo
01-19-17, 22:29
Just had a visit here, it is amazing. Does the spinner have tattoos? Blonde? YMMV.

Yep. Cute Mexican girl just came over from Cali. Nice spinner. Slim blonde MILF with a few tats. Tall thick dark skin girl. Not the best teeth but everything else was nice. I prefer the duncanon places though where you get those thick perry county pawgs. Just remember these girls mostly plan to make their money stripping and go home but they wouldn't be stripping if they didn't need money. With that info anything is possible if your game is good.

BillyNye
02-20-17, 15:03
Anyone experience Hobbeze? They are very active on social media, states of private lap dances / VIP. I am heading out that way soon, hoping to see if anyone has reports. If not, I will swing by AW, seems good reviews had by all from there.

PapiDiddy
02-21-17, 12:38
Anyone experience Hobbeze? They are very active on social media, states of private lap dances / VIP. I am heading out that way soon, hoping to see if anyone has reports. If not, I will swing by AW, seems good reviews had by all from there.I've been waiting to hear some more reports before checking them out. They have like a peep show set up. I've seen ads on CL from women asking to meet up there for a group party. I call BS but maybe not who knows.

BillyNye
02-21-17, 14:25
I've been waiting to hear some more reports before checking them out. They have like a peep show set up. I've seen ads on CL from women asking to meet up there for a group party. I call BS but maybe not who knows.So, I went and checked this out. If you happen to make the drive, if you feel like you are lost, you aren't. It is in the middle of nowhere. Very small, shop setup, lots of toys. They have a theater that plays movies but reports I found about the theater. I stayed away. Katrina was leaving and Sabrina was coming on. She was running late, I had time, no biggie. Nice set, no ass. They wanted 200,30 minutes, full nude, VIP dance / Peep show. Seems steep but I do not Know any better. Get in the room and I am shown. Tampon string. Not my thing, not into that. No extras they voiced upfront, well she did. I told the clerk no go and got more than half money back. Sorry. May have been my bad experience with that girl up front, but I will not be back.

LurkingDog
02-21-17, 22:32
So, I went and checked this out. If you happen to make the drive, if you feel like you are lost, you aren't. It is in the middle of nowhere. Very small, shop setup, lots of toys. They have a theater that plays movies but reports I found about the theater. I stayed away. Katrina was leaving and Sabrina was coming on. She was running late, I had time, no biggie. Nice set, no ass. They wanted 200,30 minutes, full nude, VIP dance / Peep show. Seems steep but I do not Know any better. Get in the room and I am shown. Tampon string. Not my thing, not into that. No extras they voiced upfront, well she did. I told the clerk no go and got more than half money back. Sorry. May have been my bad experience with that girl up front, but I will not be back.Good for you getting some of your money back -- that's pretty unusual. I reviewed this establishment a little ways back and for me, the lap dance was full contact but no extras and the fully nude peep show was wholly self-service. Others have mentioned that extras can be had with the the right girl.

LD.

PapiDiddy
02-22-17, 12:17
So, I went and checked this out. If you happen to make the drive, if you feel like you are lost, you aren't. It is in the middle of nowhere. Very small, shop setup, lots of toys. They have a theater that plays movies but reports I found about the theater. I stayed away. Katrina was leaving and Sabrina was coming on. She was running late, I had time, no biggie. Nice set, no ass. They wanted 200,30 minutes, full nude, VIP dance / Peep show. Seems steep but I do not Know any better. Get in the room and I am shown. Tampon string. Not my thing, not into that. No extras they voiced upfront, well she did. I told the clerk no go and got more than half money back. Sorry. May have been my bad experience with that girl up front, but I will not be back.Thanks for the info. $200 for nude lap dance with a no ass stripper on the rag? Fuck bros are getting swindled in central PA. Only reason I wanted to go is they are in Lebanon that has lots of hispanics so thought it would have lots of thick ass latinas. But $200 for just a dance get the fuck out of here. I'm still buzzing from the Mexican chick I met at AW.

I might check out the River in duncanon but they have a $35 entry fee if not a member I think.

DarkSideOfMe
04-24-17, 07:35
What strip club? Putting $$s on a stage, not even letting her dance in front of you for them, sad! Well this Fucking shit makes my wife look a lot better to me today! Drk.

PapiDiddy
04-24-17, 17:59
What strip club? Putting $$s on a stage, not even letting her dance in front of you for them, sad! Well this Fucking shit makes my wife look a lot better to me today! Drk.I've found the best time is had going on a weekday night in the late AM. Places are dead and usually the new girls or low money makers get stuck working that shift. Means they are eager for good money and will treat you well if you treat them well. I've had good luck slipping my number in with tip I give them for hanging out away from the stage.

DarkSideOfMe
04-24-17, 20:09
I've found the best time is had going on a weekday night in the late AM. Places are dead and usually the new girls or low money makers get stuck working that shift. Means they are eager for good money and will treat you well if you treat them well. I've had good luck slipping my number in with tip I give them for hanging out away from the stage.But what you have to think about is when you are from (out of town) you don't have the time to waste, next day, week, you need to run your game now! And it needs to work! That's why this board is so important to a out of town player. I went at the right time, if I was local I wouldn't go on a weekend but I have to, when your from out of town, like to get to a place before (shift change) this way you can find, spot, the low earners, your chances, % rate has gone up in your favor and you didn't spend any money in the club! Giving your number is a good idea, but here again your here next week when she is really in need,(rent, food, drugs, cigs, pop,) and she has many "Bad nights" where she, couldn't, didn't make" tip out money!" Your number now looks very good to her. This is truly a fucked up game we play, Like the old man once told me:" Life is like a big dick, sometimes you win, (its big), up, most times you lose and down (its small)! Drk. Lot of luck, Game!

LurkingDog
04-26-17, 15:11
I've found the best time is had going on a weekday night in the late AM. Places are dead and usually the new girls or low money makers get stuck working that shift. Means they are eager for good money and will treat you well if you treat them well. I've had good luck slipping my number in with tip I give them for hanging out away from the stage.Papi. Is the time frame you relate 1:00-2:00 am just before closing or do you mean like 10:30-11:00 am just before noon?

LD.

LurkingDog
12-15-17, 22:11
Had the opportunity to return to this establishment— Monday evening 10-ish or so. Only one other guy in the place playing pool and me with 5 dancers. Looked for Kat, with whom I had enjoyed done previous private time but she wasn't working. The doorman said that Amber gave a good dance. She was mid-20's, blonde, spinner like body. Watched her stage show, tipped her and then took her back for 20 minutes of fun. Doorman was accurate— excellent private dance. Got the full time and was satisfied. Have fun.

LD.

LurkingDog
12-16-17, 19:55
Stopped by at about 11:00 on a Monday. Paid the $10 cover in the adult book store and went into the dance area. There was music playing but no one was there. After a short wait, a WOC came out undressed but in an unbuttoned robe (boobies fully exposed) and said that someone would be out soon — then she went out into the bookstore! WTF! Finally, Kianna (sp?) came out. She was cute very slender WOC and asked me if I wanted a "private" dance. The irony was definitely not lost on me! So we had several private dances. It was fairly high mileage for a one-way dance — wasn't able to go two-way despite no one else in the entire place! Oh well, that's central PA for you. Kianna was nice and satisfaction was achieved. We need some Philly-like establishments to start up in H-burg. . .

LD.

Jason1910
12-18-17, 07:23
We need some Philly-like establishments to start up in H-burg. . .

LD.Amen to that. Could use some Philly-style AMPs, too. And restaurants.

Hell, we should move to Philly.

Android67
12-18-17, 23:06
Amen to that. Could use some Philly-style AMPs, too. And restaurants.

Hell, we should move to Philly.Philly AMPs, yes. Pretentious, overpriced Philly restaurants? No! Plenty of good places to eat here already (and some really bad places too).

Adult World has lots of cameras, so you're never really alone. For a more hands-on experience, Wild J's/Riverside Cabaret (45 minutes north on US11-15 near Selinsgrove) used to be the place, but last I heard they closed. I've had varying results at Castaways, depending on the dancer, but I haven't been in there lately to have any current info. I doubt you'll ever get anything like a Philly experience here -- it's just too conservative and too close to the capitol.

LurkingDog
12-23-17, 19:53
Philly AMPs, yes. Pretentious, overpriced Philly restaurants? No! Plenty of good places to eat here already (and some really bad places too).

Adult World has lots of cameras, so you're never really alone. For a more hands-on experience, Wild J's/Riverside Cabaret (45 minutes north on US11-15 near Selinsgrove) used to be the place, but last I heard they closed. I've had varying results at Castaways, depending on the dancer, but I haven't been in there lately to have any current info. I doubt you'll ever get anything like a Philly experience here -- it's just too conservative and too close to the capitol.Thanks for the post. Didn't notice the cameras at Adult World. Riverside is / was terrible the one time I went and it appeared closed driving by last week. I agree Castaways can be hit or miss.

LD.

PomLovesThais
12-25-17, 00:25
Thanks for the post. Didn't notice the cameras at Adult World. Riverside is / was terrible the one time I went and it appeared closed driving by last week. I agree Castaways can be hit or miss.

LD.Closed, for sale sign out. Probably will turn into a gas station.

NrsGuy
12-26-17, 12:11
Stopped by at about 11:00 on a Monday. Paid the $10 cover in the adult book store and went into the dance area. There was music playing but no one was there. After a short wait, a WOC came out undressed but in an unbuttoned robe (boobies fully exposed) and said that someone would be out soon then she went out into the bookstore! WTF! Finally, Kianna (sp?) came out. She was cute very slender WOC and asked me if I wanted a "private" dance. The irony was definitely not lost on me! So we had several private dances. It was fairly high mileage for a one-way dance wasn't able to go two-way despite no one else in the entire place! Oh well, that's central PA for you. Kianna was nice and satisfaction was achieved. We need some Philly-like establishments to start up in H-burg. . .

LD.She actually let you finish, no problem? The few times I've asked other dancers there about that, it was met with resistance and an odd look LOL.

LurkingDog
12-26-17, 23:08
She actually let you finish, no problem? The few times I've asked other dancers there about that, it was met with resistance and an odd look LOL.Yes. There didn't seem to be any consternation on her part whatsoever. I did buy several dances from her so we both got our "money's " worth.

LD.

Caddie Master
01-13-18, 16:21
Any intel on if there is anything more than looking or a lap dance available at this place?

It's a pretty decent hike for me to go on a test run.

Looking at their FB page they certainly want to give us the impression that there might be more to be had.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/HobbezeInc/posts/?ref=page_internal

Android67
01-14-18, 04:43
Closed, for sale sign out. Probably will turn into a gas station.There's already a gas station next door -- it used to be a PA Dutch family restaurant before it was a strip club. Doubt anyone would want to eat there now.

Princeton73
01-14-18, 13:45
Any intel on if there is anything more than looking or a lap dance available at this place?

It's a pretty decent hike for me to go on a test run.

Looking at their FB page they certainly want to give us the impression that there might be more to be had.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/HobbezeInc/posts/?ref=page_internalIt's pretty much a gay hangout; read the reviews on their FB page.

Me123
01-14-18, 15:35
Does anyone know about the Cabin in Duncannon? I ended up talking to a stripper that works there and she seemed to hint at extra perks. I don't go to strip clubs, so not sure if that's a thing like AMP. If anyone knows anything about the place, that would be helpful. Thanks.

Android67
01-15-18, 03:55
Does anyone know about the Cabin in Duncannon? I ended up talking to a stripper that works there and she seemed to hint at extra perks. I don't go to strip clubs, so not sure if that's a thing like AMP. If anyone knows anything about the place, that would be helpful. Thanks.You're probably NOT going to get extras ITC -- they are pretty strict and there are multiple cameras to help keep an eye on things. She was probably just giving you the usual stripper hustle. Now Castaways is a different story, somewhat -- I've been able to stretch the boundaries there a bit, but that was with girls that I knew and had history with.

LurkingDog
01-18-18, 01:28
You're probably NOT going to get extras ITC -- they are pretty strict and there are multiple cameras to help keep an eye on things. She was probably just giving you the usual stripper hustle. Now Castaways is a different story, somewhat -- I've been able to stretch the boundaries there a bit, but that was with girls that I knew and had history with.Totally agree with this post. The Cabin enforces the "no touch" policy. At Castaways, it seems a bit more relaxed. When picking between the two, I'd go with Castaways.

LD.

NrsGuy
01-22-18, 11:25
Totally agree with this post. The Cabin enforces the "no touch" policy. At Castaways, it seems a bit more relaxed. When picking between the two, I'd go with Castaways.

LD.Well, I guess I'm going to have to give AW another shot. I know there are cameras all over that place, but your previous report at least let me know I can get a finish in, if I wear the right pants LOL.

Android67
01-23-18, 00:30
Well, I guess I'm going to have to give AW another shot. I know there are cameras all over that place, but your previous report at least let me know I can get a finish in, if I wear the right pants LOL.And pick the right girl who won't be fazed by it. Back when I went there regularly (several years ago now), that was one of the things that skeeved out the the girls that I talked to -- they called it a "Code Three" I think, and were legit pissed if you did that.

Lmoe0
03-24-18, 22:20
Does anyone know what happened to PJ at AW? She gave the best lap dances. I know she is getting up there but so am I.

Chaosoffar
03-29-18, 23:06
Does anyone know what happened to PJ at AW? She gave the best lap dances. I know she is getting up there but so am I.She had added me on facebook for a bit. Posted there that she had cancer before deleting her account.

Lmoe0
03-30-18, 19:27
She had added me on facebook for a bit. Posted there that she had cancer before deleting her account.That is terrible news. Thanks for the update. I hope she recovers. Honestly, I think I enjoyed the joke and stories as much as the lap dances.

Android67
04-04-18, 00:03
That is terrible news. Thanks for the update. I hope she recovers. Honestly, I think I enjoyed the joke and stories as much as the lap dances.I don't think SHE had cancer, but her dog did. She was a part-time breeder, and her female dog died. Unless I'm mis-remembering things (which is entirely possible).

Chaosoffar
04-04-18, 01:05
I don't think SHE had cancer, but her dog did. She was a part-time breeder, and her female dog died. Unless I'm mis-remembering things (which is entirely possible).Her dog had cancer way back. I'm talking the last 6 months.

Android67
04-04-18, 21:58
Her dog had cancer way back. I'm talking the last 6 months.OK. I looked her up again on FB, she still has an active profile, last post was a long argument 5 weeks ago. The deleted profile must have been her dancer / model one. So she's still around, but it looked like too much drama for me.

In other news, one of my favorites from a couple years ago at Savannah's messaged me that she is back in town and is auditioning tomorrow, so fingers crossed that Jillian hires her. If she gets it, I'll fill everyone in with details (new dancer name, etc.) later.

Android67
04-06-18, 01:20
In other news, one of my favorites from a couple years ago at Savannah's messaged me that she is back in town and is auditioning tomorrow, so fingers crossed that Jillian hires her. If she gets it, I'll fill everyone in with details (new dancer name, etc.) later.After a 3 year hiatus, Bella is back, with a new set of tits but the same sexy attitude. Thought she would have to change her name, but stuck with Bella. We had fun!

Also back after a short break, and also sporting brand new implants, is Adrianna. Glad that she didn't go crazy, her new boobs still fit her very slender frame; didn't get a dance with her tonight, but definitely will soon.

LurkingDog
05-20-18, 16:15
Glad that Jackson has the board back up and going. I hadn't been back here for sometime. They have a "facebook" account that is marginally helpful but they advertised a new dancer named Katerina (a Russian blonde) and so I thought I would go give it a try since you're at least guaranteed a pretty high mileage lapdance at this place. (This was towards the end of April) Well, the cost was "higher" than advertised or than I recalled from my previous visits (my 30 min VIP was $200) but Katerina was a sweet, kind dancer and two way touching was encouraged in the northern regions. I had a good time and will likely return.

LD.

Zipp0
05-21-18, 11:39
It's not cheap, but can be fun. I took Lexy for a peep show a few days back. She fucked herself with a dildo in several positions and gave a nice show. When I was ready to blow she was nice enough to get on her knees right up against the glass and stick out her tounge for her "reward". Anyway, 2 songs is $80, you walk out without blue balls and no STD worries. Lexy is pretty decent looking, BTW.

You can start off with a high mileage LD if you want and then move to the peep show, which I have done before. Really I wish more places had the peep shows.

LurkingDog
05-25-18, 16:06
Returned back (my previous report was for a visit in mid-April) and wanted to see Katarina again. Luck would have it, she was available for another VIP dance in the back. Wow! I'm going to have to get a second job or else I'll go broke visiting her. She is a real sweetheart.

LD.

JustAHobby26
05-30-18, 17:09
Been to Hobezze, not bad. Check out Miss Lindsey's (they have a Facebook) also, FS. $$.

LurkingDog
06-04-18, 08:31
Been to Hobezze, not bad. Check out Miss Lindsey's (they have a Facebook) also, FS. $$.Haven't heard anything about this place and the few reviews I can find on line are NOT favorable. Please post your experiences to bring us up to speed.

LD.

Lmoe0
06-04-18, 22:09
Has the Riverside Cabaret closed? If so, any idea if Layna is dancing anywhere else? That place is a haul to get to for a wasted trip.

LurkingDog
06-08-18, 07:36
Has the Riverside Cabaret closed? If so, any idea if Layna is dancing anywhere else? That place is a haul to get to for a wasted trip.Are referring to the place in Port Trevorton? That place is definitely closed. In my one experience there before it closed, it would not have been worth the time and effort needed to drive there (IMO).

LD.

BigBench84
06-10-18, 12:56
When is the best time to go? As far as having other people there. I've been to places where I was the only person there and it is always awkward. TIA.

Chaosoffar
06-11-18, 00:21
When is the best time to go? As far as having other people there. I've been to places where I was the only person there and it is always awkward. TIA.Hobbeze isn't a strip club. It's 1 on1 dances, show etc. Idk as far as when it's busy or not.

Zipp0
06-11-18, 15:46
Are referring to the place in Port Trevorton? That place is definitely closed. In my one experience there before it closed, it would not have been worth the time and effort needed to drive there (IMO).

LD.When it was Wild J's at the old location it was kind of awesome. Free beer, free pizza, and a hands-on jacuzzi tub lap dance! That is the only place I have ever seen / done that and I have been all over the world.

Android67
06-12-18, 00:42
When it was Wild J's at the old location it was kind of awesome. Free beer, free pizza, and a hands-on jacuzzi tub lap dance! That is the only place I have ever seen / done that and I have been all over the world.The old Wild J's was a lot of fun, the jacuzzi was a blast, especially with two girls. It was like being in the middle of a porno (except for not having actual penetration). Ah, those were the days! :-D.

Charlie Driver
06-23-18, 09:45
When is the best time to go? As far as having other people there. I've been to places where I was the only person there and it is always awkward. TIA.You will almost always be the only person at Hobbeze. It's an unusual set up with 3 parts: the peep booth, the lap dance room, and the theater. One girl works each shift. With the peep booth, you are separated from the girl by a large glass divider. Most girls will go completely nude if asked and will indulge most reasonable requests. However, touching (other than yourself) is impossible.

The lap dance room is a small strip club-like room with a small stage, stripper pole and a sofa. You get 2 songs for $50 and it's just you and her in the room. Most of the time you get a so-so lap dance with little or no touching.

The adult theater is the big draw there. There are 5 separate areas showing gay, straight and TS porn. Once in a while a couple will attend and engage in various levels of interaction with the guys. However, it's usually just men looking to play with other men.

LurkingDog
07-30-18, 00:07
Was back to Adult Workd after about a six-month hiatus. The facilities have been well described by others (inside of an adult video store, etc). Paid my $10 cover at about 10:45 and went into the club — and found no one dancing on stage. One monger was getting a lapper in a corner booth by a dancer who I learned was called Dominique. Another PL was sitting at one of the tables and me — that was it for about two songs. I would have turned around and walked out except I'd already paid the cover. Then a really striking girl named Molly and a stick skinny WOC (whose name I didn't get came out. The other PL must have already arranged something as Molly went straight to him and they went to a booth. She was easily an "8" in face and body but watching both, Dominique seemed to give a better dance. There were s couple of other dancers that cane out on the stage but there was virtually no dancing performed. They sort of stood up there, took off their tops and swayed to the music. Since I was the only one there, I ended up tipping them as I felt it only right but there wasn't really a whole lot of effort made. After Molly finished her set of dances, she took the stage and did actually dance and used the pole. So she's the best looking dancer AND she can actually dance! About that time I took Dominique into the booth, tipped her $40, and had a very nice time. She has a cute face, a considerable number of tattoos (and she wants to get more), nipple piercings, and a larger than proportionate bottom section but she gave an excellent grind. It was a nice visit after what appeared to be a bomb. So if you go, be aware of my experience, and don't leave like I almost did!

LD.

Livinitinva
08-06-18, 14:34
I will be visiting the area next week from a part of the country dirth in Strip Clubs.

My preference is for Full Nude Clubs.

I used to live in the area 15 years ago and would often visit Adult World, so that is probably where I will go but.

Any point in visiting Club 22 across the parking lot. Or is it still a waste after all these years?

Any other place worth visiting that has full nude?

I see Duncannon has some places listed as full nude. Not sure if worth the trip. Castaways or Fantasy Island worth a trip vs my old A. W. Stomping ground?

Don't care if the dancers are not 10's. Heck my imagination works better for slightly average girls since I know a 10 would not really have anything to do with me.

Good Lapdances would be nice. Not looking for extras beyond lap dances. Though the more liberal they are the better.

If I'm missing some other options let me know. PMs are fine.

LurkingDog
08-06-18, 21:56
I will be visiting the area next week from a part of the country dirth in Strip Clubs.

My preference is for Full Nude Clubs.

I used to live in the area 15 years ago and would often visit Adult World, so that is probably where I will go but.

Any point in visiting Club 22 across the parking lot. Or is it still a waste after all these years?

Any other place worth visiting that has full nude?

I see Duncannon has some places listed as full nude. Not sure if worth the trip. Castaways or Fantasy Island worth a trip vs my old A. W. Stomping ground?

Don't care if the dancers are not 10's. Heck my imagination works better for slightly average girls since I know a 10 would not really have anything to do with me.

Good Lapdances would be nice. Not looking for extras beyond lap dances. Though the more liberal they are the better.
.Of the places mentioned, the only place I've seen full nude is Castaways and the last few times I've been there, no one got totally nude. You ARE likely to get a good lap dance there if you choose wisely and it's the most likely place in this part if the state where two-way touching is possible (but as always, YMMV). Have fun and report if you elect to go — be warned, it's a smokey place.

LD.

Livinitinva
08-07-18, 07:34
Probably stick to AW based on that report. Not much for smoke and an extra 30 miles out of my way for lots of probably not going to happen gratuitous nudity does not seem like a win win.

Everything I read AW has not changed too much over the years.

Of the places mentioned, the only place I've seen full nude is Castaways and the last few times I've been there, no one got totally nude. You ARE likely to get a good lap dance there if you choose wisely and it's the most likely place in this part if the state where two-way touching is possible (but as always, YMMV). Have fun and report if you elect to go be warned, it's a smokey place.

LD.

LurkingDog
08-07-18, 10:51
Probably stick to AW based on that report. Not much for smoke and an extra 30 miles out of my way for lots of probably not going to happen gratuitous nudity does not seem like a win win.

Everything I read AW has not changed too much over the years.Probably a good call. Depending on the girl, you'll get a good one-way dance with little smoke and less financial damage at AW.

LD.

Livinitinva
08-12-18, 22:30
Stopped by this evening and had a nice time.

6 Girls working. 4 white and 2 black.

I would say most of the ladies were mostly 6 to 8.

They were not pushy for dances. Which was nice.

Special Call out to who a dancer who said her name was Stacey. (I could be recalling wrong.).

Said She usually worked Thur- Sun Evenings.

The quality of her lap dance was excellent.

She was a tall blonde who was well endowed in the chest and rear. (Not Overweight by my standards. Not a fan of twigs.).

Note: Her interaction with the audience during her stage shows stood out as well. As she often left the stage to engage those seated around the stage.

The 1st two hours I was there. A single monger was getting dances from her non-stop except when she was on stage.

He finally left and was able to grab a few and if I would have been wearing more appropriate attire, I would have owed her an apology.

Had dances from 2 other ladies. And they were "OK", but not up to Stacey.

As others noted. You won't get Extras and its mostly a hands off policy.

Its not Baltimore or Philly. But heck of a lot better than anything around where I live.

NrsGuy
08-15-18, 10:48
What does everyone wear to AW? I've been a few times in chinos, but lately I've been feeling like a good grind in some sweat pants is in order LOL. What's the consensus here?

Livinitinva
08-15-18, 17:11
Often you can find that the right slacks gives me the best experience for a LD.

Mind you. The types of materials vary greatly.

Don't even consider jeans.

What does everyone wear to AW? I've been a few times in chinos, but lately I've been feeling like a good grind in some sweat pants is in order LOL. What's the consensus here?

BigBench84
08-20-18, 13:59
What does everyone wear to AW? I've been a few times in chinos, but lately I've been feeling like a good grind in some sweat pants is in order LOL. What's the consensus here?Don't be the sweatpants guy.

Jarhead027
10-03-18, 03:53
It's not cheap, but can be fun. I took Lexy for a peep show a few days back. She fucked herself with a dildo in several positions and gave a nice show. When I was ready to blow she was nice enough to get on her knees right up against the glass and stick out her tounge for her "reward". Anyway, 2 songs is $80, you walk out without blue balls and no STD worries. Lexy is pretty decent looking, BTW.

You can start off with a high mileage LD if you want and then move to the peep show, which I have done before. Really I wish more places had the peep shows.Is she the younger one with the hand tattoo? Brown hair, died it blonde? Haven't seen her in awhile.

LurkingDog
12-18-18, 16:39
Was back in this part of the State on a Monday evening. Got there about 9:00 - NO one was dancing— there was music playing but all of the girls ( 6 of them) were sitting around the place on their phones. I paid my $10 cover and got some singles and sat that the stage. Went through the cycle of dancers-a couple were quite skilled on the pole. Several of the others were decidedly bored and boring in their dance, although a couple of the girls got totally naked which is different from my recent visits. I was the only one tipping — two others were playing pool with some of the girls but never saw them tip. After the cycle, I decided to get a VIP dance with Erin, who is a sultry spinner. She had a very "come hither" look that was arousing and gave a pretty good dance — interestingly she wanted to do the VIP upstairs rather than in one of the curtained rooms on the first floor. There weren't any others upstairs but it was less private than I would have liked. Erin didn't allow and touching on the various play areas and no stick-shifting occurred, either. That written, I left satisfied. No one danced on the stage during the entire time I was getting my VIP. Nothing like having an entire strip club to yourself!

LD.

LurkingDog
12-24-18, 14:24
I was back in this part of the state (Lebanon) and had timed my visit to be there when Katarina was dancing- my current favorite. For those who don't know, this is not your typical SC. It is in an Adult video store, there is just one dancer on duty at any one time and the dance area is private but apparently there is a camera so things can't get to out of hand. There is a small mirrored stage with a pole and a couch in the main dance area. There is also a "peep show" area where the dancer will get totally nude but this is fully self-service with a visual / auditory assist.

The dance prices (for Katarina) are $40/ song, $80/2 songs or $200/30 minutes. The prices may be different for other dancers. I inquired about an hour and was told it would be $400. I didn't have that much so I offered $300 for 45 minutes (doing the math) but the girl at the counter said that they couldn't go that, so be forewarned.

I had my usual 30 minutes with Katarina and had a marvelous time. That said, this is definitely a YMMV type of place. It is also a bit out of the way so be aware.

LD.

LurkingDog
04-10-19, 15:19
I guess I'm the only monger who chooses to review this place. . . - either that or everyone else is in the theatre and doesn't want to review that experience (see below).

This was from a couple of weeks ago -- a Friday, relatively late. For those of you who don't know, this is a one-woman show in a private room with a small stage, pole, and a couch and comfy chair -- all of which is inside of an adult video, toy and garment shop. There is also an adjoining theatre that I understand is primarily catering to the gay crowd but I've never been in to confirm or refute that assumption. There are always a lot of cars in the parking lot whenever I am visiting and since there's just me and the dancer in the dance / peep show area, the balance of the clients must be in the theatre.

I had my CF, Katarina, and we spent some time in a great two-way dance and also some time catching up on each other's lives -- $200/30 minutes. There are a number of new dancers who are now there -- their club has a facebook page and it will tell you the line up for the week -- as I mentioned, it's a one woman (or sometimes a one-trans) club -- so you'll want to find out who is on before you make the considerable trek out to Lebanon. I can't speak to the other dancers but this definitely seems to be a two-way dance club and all of my dances have been high mileage. As with everything, I would conclude YMMV.

LD.

Zipp0
05-22-19, 14:43
I think I got the link to those who asked. If you were missed, PM me.

Zipp0.

LurkingDog
06-18-19, 11:10
Hi. Based on some back channel communications with some dancers via FB, there is something called Secret Underground at the Expo. Has anyone tried this? I'd be happy to PM if keeping it off the main board is more discreet.

Thanks,

LD.

Zipp0
06-26-19, 16:00
Interested in hearing more!

Hi. Based on some back channel communications with some dancers via FB, there is something called Secret Underground at the Expo. Has anyone tried this? I'd be happy to PM if keeping it off the main board is more discreet.

Thanks,

LD.

Mustang69
06-27-19, 14:24
Also interested in hearing more about the expo.

Jason1910
06-28-19, 09:36
Also interested in hearing more about the expo.Same here. Don't keep this stuff a secret!

MemMalik
08-27-19, 19:48

Thanks,

LD.Anyone else heard of this?

LurkingDog
08-28-19, 19:07
Anyone else heard of this?I learned from a fairly reputable source that the "Expo" has been an "on again, off again" attempt to have some UTR dancing at the venue that was once The Cabin in Duncannon late Friday and Saturday nights. As I investigated it more, it sounded too iffy for me to partake (especially since it is unclear that the Cabin is even licensed to be open). If anyone hears otherwise, please post.

LD.

LurkingDog
08-18-20, 14:39
So with the Covid-19 pandemic I haven't been out and about much but the incidence of disease in central PA hasn't been all that bad. And I saw on the FB page for this place they had a new dancer so I thought I'd give it another try.

For those of you who don't know, this this place is a private lap dance place inside of an adult video and sex toy store and attached to a private club — for"alternative lifestyles". This is where River's Edge moves to from Duncannon. Brittany was the dancer today — short, nice full bottom and beautiful man-mades up top that she told me were completed just a few weeks ago. The dances a two for $80 or 30 minutes for $200. I choose the 30 minute offering.

The room is relatively dark and private. I guess the girls are able to make their "own rules" as far as what they're comfortable with. She told me "no touching" but by the end of the dance, she let me touch up top. She got fully nude for the dance and she was nice looking but not great chemistry. Her dancing was a little lackluster.

So downside, no choice of dancer at this place. Hit or miss. By the way, this is managed by the same people that do Hobbeze in Lebanon, PA. Brittany said she also dances at Hobbeze. No masks were worn (so be warned).

LD.

PhillyFox
08-18-20, 22:51
So with the Covid-19 pandemic I haven't been out and about much but the incidence of disease in central PA hasn't been all that bad. And I saw on the FB page for this place they had a new dancer so I thought I'd give it another try.

For those of you who don't know, this this place is a private lap dance place inside of an adult video and sex toy store and attached to a private club for"alternative lifestyles". This is where River's Edge moves to from Duncannon. Brittany was the dancer today short, nice full bottom and beautiful man-mades up top that she told me were completed just a few weeks ago. The dances a two for $80 or 30 minutes for $200. I choose the 30 minute offering.

The room is relatively dark and private. I guess the girls are able to make their "own rules" as far as what they're comfortable with. She told me "no touching" but by the end of the dance, she let me touch up top. She got fully nude for the dance and she was nice looking but not great chemistry. Her dancing was a little lackluster.

So downside, no choice of dancer at this place. Hit or miss. By the way, this is managed by the same people that do Hobbeze in Lebanon, PA. Brittany said she also dances at Hobbeze. No masks were worn (so be warned).

LD.So. $200 for a long lap dance with little touching? Is it just me, or does that seem a little on the pricey side for what was offered? I'm just saying, it seems like money could have gone a little further at an AMP somewhere.

MorningPound
08-19-20, 13:57
So. $200 for a long lap dance with little touching? Is it just me, or does that seem a little on the pricey side for what was offered? I'm just saying, it seems like money could have gone a little further at an AMP somewhere.Yea I saw Brittany at hobbeze in Lebanon a few weeks ago and it was pretty damn good. I paid for 2 songs at first and was upset that it wasn't more full service but I kept asking her if I tipped higher could I get more. Eventually she asked me what I wanted and I said to fuck that tight pussy of hers and she began sucking my dick and eventually let me fuck both Mish and doggy. Eventually time ran out and I had to pay for a second set of 2 songs but she told me I could bust a nut in her and I definitely did. That was my only time at hobbeze.

LurkingDog
08-19-20, 17:03
So. $200 for a long lap dance with little touching? Is it just me, or does that seem a little on the pricey side for what was offered? I'm just saying, it seems like money could have gone a little further at an AMP somewhere.Just to clarify, it's the typical Central PA lap dance with "one-way" touching. I don't know that comparing this fee to an AMP is totally accurate or helpful. It might be better compare it to lap dances at other strip clubs.

LD.

Penguin 2222
08-19-20, 20:00
Yea I saw Brittany at hobbeze in Lebanon a few weeks ago and it was pretty damn good. I paid for 2 songs at first and was upset that it wasn't more full service but I kept asking her if I tipped higher could I get more. Eventually she asked me what I wanted and I said to fuck that tight pussy of hers and she began sucking my dick and eventually let me fuck both Mish and doggy. Eventually time ran out and I had to pay for a second set of 2 songs but she told me I could bust a nut in her and I definitely did. That was my only time at hobbeze.How much did you tip?

Dave1414
08-20-20, 13:39
How much did you tip?So .80 to start 2 songs and another. 80 at end that's $. 60 Total. You likely paid at least $$.00 for FS which would put your new total at $$ 60 which is crazy I could go Eros.

MorningPound
08-31-20, 00:13
So .80 to start 2 songs and another. 80 at end that's $. 60 Total. You likely paid at least $$.00 for FS which would put your new total at $$ 60 which is crazy I could go Eros.I think she was horny or something because I forgot to tip her but she continued to suck my dick until the song was over. Total x.

Damage was $160.

LurkingDog
09-04-20, 21:19
I think she was horny or something because I forgot to tip her but she continued to suck my dick until the song was over. Total x.

Damage was $160.Hey Pound. Good for you. With a body like hers, I'd do FS for $. 6. I guess she wasn't as "horny" or as comfortable with me.

LD.

BritneyBlackWo
09-18-20, 08:51
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Idiot
01-22-21, 01:18
Is anyone getting action here? PM me is you don't want to share openly.

Livinitinva
06-16-21, 13:48
I know they are dancing again 3 days a week.

https://sites.google.com/site/adultworldx/home

I tried calling yesterday to confirm if they were also doing their traditional lapdances, but the lady on the phone dodged that question.

I'm out of state, but used to be local and still like this place. As crazy as that may be.

MemMalik
06-20-21, 20:27

I tried calling yesterday to confirm if they were also doing their traditional lapdances, but the lady on the phone dodged that question.

I'm out of state, but used to be local and still like this place. As crazy as that may be.Yes, it is back to the old lap dances. Have fun!

Livinitinva
06-23-21, 16:32
Yes, it is back to the old lap dances. Have fun!Thanks for the info. I almost went. But went $$$ Crazy at Lust in Martinsburg WV, so did not continue up to HBG as expected. See review in WV. Very Fun time there if one is willing to drive from HBG.

The "mileage" of the lap dances were MUCH higher than in AW, which are quite tame. But also much more $$.

NickStone14
08-17-21, 21:57
Hey fellow Mongers.

I am traveling into Harrisburg next week and am interested in stopping at a strip club to relax at night. And have a bit of fun. I'd like a few extras so I am not paying just to look! LOL.

I'm open minded to a good massage place as well. Anyone been to Aunisty?

Thanks for the help. PM if it's easier.

Zipp0
08-27-21, 12:20
Hey fellow Mongers.

I am traveling into Harrisburg next week and am interested in stopping at a strip club to relax at night. And have a bit of fun. I'd like a few extras so I am not paying just to look! LOL.

I'm open minded to a good massage place as well. Anyone been to Aunisty?

Thanks for the help. PM if it's easier.I haven't been to the clubs in quite some time, but extras have always been tough to come by in the area. If you want strip club extras, maybe the block in Baltimore. Also, slim pickings for other fun unless you have low standards.

LittleStimmy
09-01-21, 23:32
Does anybody know if Miss Lindsay's down in Orrtanna closed? Used be a backwoods favorite of mine.

BolaMan1975
09-07-21, 19:31
Does anybody know if Miss Lindsay's down in Orrtanna closed? Used be a backwoods favorite of mine.It is closed and the building is for sale.

Nintc
09-26-21, 19:32
Just to clarify, it's the typical Central PA lap dance with "one-way" touching. I don't know that comparing this fee to an AMP is totally accurate or helpful. It might be better compare it to lap dances at other strip clubs.

LD.For that amount of money you could get an hour of service at castaways with some 2 way touching of everything but boobs and naughty bits. 30 minutes for 200 seems way over priced.

LurkingDog
11-05-21, 17:03
So, I hadn't been back here since way before the pandemic. I had a dancer there that I really enjoyed seeing back then but she has since moved on. On their FB page, they posted a new dancer "Pearl" and she looked attractive in the photo and so I decided to make the trek out there. For those of you who don't know, this is a lap dance / peep show sort of place nestled within an adult video store and theatre. And it's really in the middle of nowhere (sorry to all of those who might live there!

When I arrived, Gina was behind the counter (Gina also does some dancing at the club on occasion). Unfortunately, she said that Pearl called in and said she wasn't going to make it — on her very first day! (I guess that's the nature of the beast, so to speak). Gina did say that Monique was on her way in to cover for her. So I decided to wait. And I'm glad I did. Monique is small curvy woman with wonderful soft curves and to me appeared to be Latinx. I did the $200/30 lap dance and she provided a great grind and two-way touching and while she was in her lingerie the entire time, I had great access to all the fun areas. All in all, I was glad to have made the trip.

LD.

Barkeater
11-16-21, 11:04
I might be stopping by AW in the next day or two. As I recall, there is a pretty wide mix of talent. Usually a few dancers who don't know what they are doing, and then there are the ones that are worth it.

As the last time I have been through there was pre covid, I can not remember what dancers were giving the higher mileage dances. Any chance someone could give me a recommendation? As I recall, Diamond and Ciera were pretty good. Feel free to DM me.

Cheers.

--BE.

Yes, it is back to the old lap dances. Have fun!

Dunnit
12-05-21, 10:33

I'm out of state, but used to be local and still like this place. As crazy as that may be.Do they have a new website? This link is now dead. Anyone have a schedule? Thanks.

Never mind, I found it https://sites.google.com/view/adultworldharrisburg/dancer-schedule

LurkingDog
01-20-22, 01:18
I have reviewed this place before. It is really located in the middle of nowhere (sorry for all of you who live in Lebanon, PA! The place is an adult theatre (as best I can tell catering to gay patrons) and toy store. There is a nude peep show area or a VIP lap dance area for men seeking female entertainment and there is one dancer on duty.

For this day, it was Sultry Sabrina — they have a Facebook page you you can see who is scheduled to dance. Sabrina is a petite spinner WOC who gave a nice sensual dance. The dances are 2 for $80 or 30/ minutes at $200. I ended up getting warmed up with a 30 minute session and then she finished things off with the 2 dances added on. It's a reasonable (but pretty pricey) time for guaranteed two-way touch lappers — probably won't get better in the wasteland that is central PA.

By the way, no cover to get into the store (I think it's $10 to get into the theatre) and there is no bar.

LD.

LurkingDog
05-27-22, 11:00
As I (and many others) have reviewed before, this club is essentially a private lap dance / peep show within an adult video and sextoy store. There is an attached movie theatre that I have never been in that seems to cater to gay men. This club has a FB page and they have recently been pretty reliable about posting which dancer they have for the day. It is usually only one dancer a day — occasionally I believe they have had two dancers present where you could select or opt to have a two on one experience. The is no cover charge. The dances are 2/$80 or $200 for 30 minutes.

Sabrina was my dancer in this particular day. She is petite, slim and appears to me to be mixed race Latina / AA. A little skin art, a little baby damage, but she has a sultry and sexy manner about her that is alluring. She has danced for me before and so there is some familiarity there that works for us. I got the 30 minute dance and left quite relaxed. Be forewarned, this place is not "near" anything of note and so it takes some effort to get there. Since there is a dearth of decent lap dance places in central PA, this place is worth your consideration.

LD.

Pirate65
05-27-22, 20:18
I just checked out their FB page thanks to your info. There are pictures of a woman on there that calls herself Alexxis. She looks smoking hot!

As I (and many others) have reviewed before, this club is essentially a private lap dance / peep show within an adult video and sextoy store. There is an attached movie theatre that I have never been in that seems to cater to gay men. This club has a FB page and they have recently been pretty reliable about posting which dancer they have for the day. It is usually only one dancer a day occasionally I believe they have had two dancers present where you could select or opt to have a two on one experience. The is no cover charge. The dances are 2/$80 or $200 for 30 minutes.

Sabrina was my dancer in this particular day. She is petite, slim and appears to me to be mixed race Latina / AA. A little skin art, a little baby damage, but she has a sultry and sexy manner about her that is alluring. She has danced for me before and so there is some familiarity there that works for us. I got the 30 minute dance and left quite relaxed. Be forewarned, this place is not "near" anything of note and so it takes some effort to get there. Since there is a dearth of decent lap dance places in central PA, this place is worth your consideration.

LD.

LurkingDog
05-31-22, 23:02
I just checked out their FB page thanks to your info. There are pictures of a woman on there that calls herself Alexxis. She looks smoking hot!I have never danced with Alexxis but I agree with your assessment. I have quite a long ways to travel to get there and her dance schedule and my playtime haven't coincided yet. If you get the chance to get a dance from he, be sure to post.

LD.

Jason1910
06-01-22, 12:36
I have never danced with Alexxis but I agree with your assessment. I have quite a long ways to travel to get there and her dance schedule and my playtime haven't coincided yet. If you get the chance to get a dance from he, be sure to post.

LD.I've never made the hike out there, but am considering it. Are these dances fully satisfying?

LurkingDog
06-01-22, 15:12
I've never made the hike out there, but am considering it. Are these dances fully satisfying?The most accurate answer to your question is (not surprisingly) YMMV. Just like most places, if you make the investment to be a known and trusted regular, you'll likely increase your chances for satisfaction.

LD.

Aomag
06-27-22, 07:02
I have reviewed this place before. It is really located in the middle of nowhere (sorry for all of you who live in Lebanon, PA! The place is an adult theatre (as best I can tell catering to gay patrons) and toy store. There is a nude peep show area or a VIP lap dance area for men seeking female entertainment and there is one dancer on duty.

For this day, it was Sultry Sabrina they have a Facebook page you you can see who is scheduled to dance. Sabrina is a petite spinner WOC who gave a nice sensual dance. The dances are 2 for $80 or 30/ minutes at $200. I ended up getting warmed up with a 30 minute session and then she finished things off with the 2 dances added on. It's a reasonable (but pretty pricey) time for guaranteed two-way touch lappers probably won't get better in the wasteland that is central PA.

By the way, no cover to get into the store (I think it's $10 to get into the theatre) and there is no bar.

LD.Thinking about checking this place out, but 280 seems quite expensive for the talent and service?? You are right though, central PA is rough.

Mr Popular
09-04-22, 17:46
Hello all, I'm visiting from the Indianapolis area this month and was wondering about Savannah's on Hanna, it doesn't seem to be reviewed here much. Looking for potential extras. Feel free to PM me and of course I'll reciprocate if any of you come out my way!

Android67
09-05-22, 02:56
Hello all, I'm visiting from the Indianapolis area this month and was wondering about Savannah's on Hanna, it doesn't seem to be reviewed here much. Looking for potential extras. Feel free to PM me and of course I'll reciprocate if any of you come out my way!You're not likely to find any extras at Savannah's -- it's a very nice club (I'm a VIP member), the bartenders don't cheat the pours, the dancers range from OK to gorgeous, but you're not going to have fun here if you're looking for extracurricular activities.

LurkingDog
05-14-23, 09:22
I have reviewed this place before. Nothing has really changed except that they have a number of new dancers. Physically, this place is adult video / toy store that has a theatre, a nude sundeck and a private dance area and peep-show booth. The theatre and sundeck seem to be more for the gay crowd. There is no entry fee and there is no bar. The dance prices are 2 lap dances /$80 or 30 minutes for $200. So not cheap. The lap dances are usually all nude (depending upon the dancer) and they tend to be pretty high mileage two way touching -- usually with a good grind (again, depending upon the dancer).

Over the months / years, I have had dances from Sabrina, Lala, Monique, Mallory, Brittney and most recently Sasha. Sasha, Lala and Sabrina are all very slender and quite attractive (relatively small up top -- Sasha and Sabrina have dark hair and Lala is a blonde). Monique, Brittany and Mallory all have a bit more substance but are nicely proportioned and and all have much more up top (I think that Brittney's a possible man-made).

This is a definite YMMV type of place and the experience seems relatively proportionate to the amount of time and money you have invested on any particular dancer. As has been pointed out on numerous occasions, the available SC options in central PA are really limited and my general experience at this place is that the two-way touching 30 minute lap dance, while pretty pricey, is more often than not a satisfying visit to this place.

LD.

Psulions814
05-25-23, 22:27
I have reviewed this place before. Nothing has really changed except that they have a number of new dancers. Physically, this place is adult video / toy store that has a theatre, a nude sundeck and a private dance area and peep-show booth. The theatre and sundeck seem to be more for the gay crowd. There is no entry fee and there is no bar. The dance prices are 2 lap dances /$80 or 30 minutes for $200. So not cheap. The lap dances are usually all nude (depending upon the dancer) and they tend to be pretty high mileage two way touching -- usually with a good grind (again, depending upon the dancer).

Over the months / years, I have had dances from Sabrina, Lala, Monique, Mallory, Brittney and most recently Sasha. Sasha, Lala and Sabrina are all very slender and quite attractive (relatively small up top -- Sasha and Sabrina have dark hair and Lala is a blonde). Monique, Brittany and Mallory all have a bit more substance but are nicely proportioned and and all have much more up top (I think that Brittney's a possible man-made).

This is a definite YMMV type of place and the experience seems relatively proportionate to the amount of time and money you have invested on any particular dancer. As has been pointed out on numerous occasions, the available SC options in central PA are really limited and my general experience at this place is that the two-way touching 30 minute lap dance, while pretty pricey, is more often than not a satisfying visit to this place.

LD.LD. Posted in the Lanc thread and then took your suggestion to look at other SC posts, like in this. Thanks for the info!! Looking for a place nearby and this might do the trick!!

LurkingDog
07-12-23, 18:06
I have reviewed this establishment in the past. It is in the middle of nowhere Lebanon, PA and the club is a combined adult video / toy / lingerie store with a theatre and (in the warmer months) an enclosed, fully nude sundeck! The theatre and the sundeck are primary frequented by gay men (and if they were out there today, they would have gotten their little Willys burned to a crisp!) There is usually one dancer working each day (although according to their Facebook page, they are now doing 2 girl shows on certain days). They also have a TS dancer on occasion if that's your cup of tea. I usually look at the Facebook page and see who is dancing as I have a 2+ hour drive to get there. There is no cover charge and there is no bar (I think they might have a drink vending machine).

Today dancer was Sasha, who is a total sweetheart and whom I have seen in the past. She recently changed her two toned hair to just brunette but I think she looks terrific. She is a slender attractive dancer (I would guess in her mid-late 20's) with a lot of skin art (quite tastefully done -- on the right upper thigh, she has "Paradise" written in script! A-cup breasts with small sensitive nipples. I paid for the 30 minute dance which is done in a private room. Within that room there is a small mirrored stage with a pole but we just used the couch. There is also a "peep show" that is available wherein the dance goes into a windowed booth, gets totally naked and you are welcome to get naked as well if you're into DIY. I am not. And so I instead opted for 30 minutes of Sasha's undivided sensual attention. She did not disappoint.

As I have written before, the strip club scene in central PA is rather pathetic. This place is not cheap, it IS in the middle of nowhere, and as always in this hobby, YMMV, but if you choose to invest a little time and effort (and money), a fun time is distinctly possible.

Hope this report helps.

LD.

Zipp0
07-27-23, 15:31
LD.Check your messages.

RudyMantooth
09-02-23, 22:54
Hello HBG,

I used to frequent AW a lot when I lived in Carlisle. Is it still good? Any fun to be had? I'm going there for work next week and want to check it out. Thanks.

XjgX245
09-03-23, 15:15
Hello HBG,

I used to frequent AW a lot when I lived in Carlisle. Is it still good? Any fun to be had? I'm going there for work next week and want to check it out. Thanks.You can get some good and cheap lap dances there, still $10 a song (though some girls are starting to push more for $20). Still one way contact. I've heard day shift is more open to two way contact, but I haven't experienced it myself.

Lyd732
09-04-23, 17:29
I've been to one within the last year, I think it was castaways. I've lived in the area forever, but have only visited the several that are in that stretch once. And it was very lackluster. It was BYOB and the dancers were moderate at best but friendly. Does anyone have any Intel on a place local, that is decent. Not necessarily with any extras but just something fun for someone to go to.

RudyMantooth
09-06-23, 18:55
You can get some good and cheap lap dances there, still $10 a song (though some girls are starting to push more for $20). Still one way contact. I've heard day shift is more open to two way contact, but I haven't experienced it myself.Thanks! I'll still try to check it out.

Android67
09-07-23, 05:38
I've been to one within the last year, I think it was castaways. I've lived in the area forever, but have only visited the several that are in that stretch once. And it was very lackluster. It was BYOB and the dancers were moderate at best but friendly. Does anyone have any Intel on a place local, that is decent. Not necessarily with any extras but just something fun for someone to go to.Castaways is the only one left, as the other two closed. Athena Spa might still be there, but that's not worth looking at (unless unattractive meth heads are your thing). Castaway's hasn't improved much over the years.

For attractive dancers and a full bar and food, but no chance at extras, there's Savannah's on Hanna (www.sohclub.com) in Harrisburg, just south of the intersection of Cameron and Paxton Streets.

Android67
01-17-24, 04:22
Castaways is the only one left, as the other two closed. Athena Spa might still be there, but that's not worth looking at (unless unattractive meth heads are your thing). Castaway's hasn't improved much over the years.

For attractive dancers and a full bar and food, but no chance at extras, there's Savannah's on Hanna (www.sohclub.com) in Harrisburg, just south of the intersection of Cameron and Paxton Streets.Has anyone been to Castaways lately? I've heard rumors that they were closed. They've always had plumbing / water issues, I'm wondering if that finally did them in.

Android67
02-26-24, 03:56
Has anyone been to Castaways lately? I've heard rumors that they were closed. They've always had plumbing / water issues, I'm wondering if that finally did them in.In other news, I found this today:

https://www.instagram.com/thedevilsdenn/

No opening date or further information, but the address is the same as The Cabin.

LurkingDog
02-26-24, 22:34
In other news, I found this today:

https://www.instagram.com/thedevilsdenn/

No opening date or further information, but the address is the same as The Cabin.This is interesting. When the Cabin shut down several years ago, there were some attempts to do "basement" clubs where the rotating location would be passed along to trusted folks by word of mouth by various dancers who were out of work when the Cabin closed. I think it was called "Devils Den" then, too.

LD.

SmokinJoePA
02-27-24, 01:41
Has anyone been to Castaways lately? I've heard rumors that they were closed. They've always had plumbing / water issues, I'm wondering if that finally did them in.Drove by in the evening several days ago. Lighted signs were on and cars in the parking lot.

Short on time so no stop to see inside, but certainly looked like Castaways was open.

Android67
02-28-24, 05:58
Drove by in the evening several days ago. Lighted signs were on and cars in the parking lot.

Short on time so no stop to see inside, but certainly looked like Castaways was open.OK, good to know. Rumors were probably just idle stripper gossip.