View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Gotsno
10-12-10, 12:59
I guess there are no streete walkers in Gettysburg. LOL

Member #4954
10-15-10, 16:12
I guess there are no streete walkers in Gettysburg. LOLNot for " Four score and twenty years ago. "

Sorry, couldn't resist

Patraveler
10-15-10, 19:04
There would need to be a few more streets.

Fozzie
10-13-13, 15:38
I understand from other posts there not much action in this area. However, I think is notible to report. Driving west on York into town across the street from the Motel6, there was a WSW. 30's, blonde hair, nice body. 5'7" ish, dressed in sweat pants and hoody, big yellow purse (I think). I got the 180 degree smile and eye contact. I smiled back but my son was in the back seat and could not confirm. I'm just saying we had like "a moment" driving about 25mph pass her, definitely a contact. She is a pretty girl, not sure it it was a set up, back page or a local SW. Good luck gentleman, be safe.

Gotsno
05-13-14, 13:37
I understand from other posts there not much action in this area. However, I think is notible to report. Driving west on York into town across the street from the Motel6, there was a WSW. 30's, blonde hair, nice body. 5'7" ish, dressed in sweat pants and hoody, big yellow purse (I think). I got the 180 degree smile and eye contact. I smiled back but my son was in the back seat and could not confirm. I'm just saying we had like "a moment" driving about 25mph pass her, definitely a contact. She is a pretty girl, not sure it it was a set up, back page or a local SW. Good luck gentleman, be safe.It would not surprise me at all. I work in town and I have seen a few ladies that dress the part. But never followed through because there is a good chance they are not workers. They used to have SW that would hang out at the Truck stop / Gas station near the YorkSprings area off of route15 but the local LE would chase them away. The place is closed at the moment not sure when it will reopen.