Mixyaron
10-12-10, 04:36
The nice answer

Aphrodite
04-01-12, 00:29
Maybe Jubitz as a starting point?

Books2112
04-06-12, 23:21
I've been to Jubitz several times and have never really seen any action. Don't know if that's due to security or just a slow area.

Aphrodite
04-08-12, 08:05
As far as Jubitz goes, the security there is far too high. I heard rumors that girls go to either dance or eat at a place called the Ponderosa? Also heard rumors of the a truck stop that I think is called Aurora that is far more lax? The security themselves at Jubitz can only do so much, but they do take pictures of the girls, so that when they inform LE, they have a way to charge you with loitering / trespassing charges (again, this is all rumors that I've heard from fellow working girls). My previous theory still stands that clientele should work with the INDEPENDENT ladies and get together to make certain areas hot spots instead of just one area or the notrious 82nd, they should figure out a district. Maybe a strip club that is low key near the area or something.

PghPlowboy
05-19-12, 10:44
Last night was a Friday night & the weather was decent. I was hoping that there would be some activity hereatthe T. A. Not a creature was stirring. I was awake till 3 AM looking. What a disappointment.

MyBudFang
05-27-12, 10:30
Last night was a Friday night & the weather was decent. I was hoping that there would be some activity hereatthe T. A. Not a creature was stirring. I was awake till 3 AM looking. What a disappointment.What most of you guys don't know, is that the girls working ANY truckstop, will most likely NOT play with someone on a POV. This is for safey reasons. Much easier to hide in the semi than in the front, or back seat of a car. As for which truck stops are better than any other, if a driver wants it, he will find it. SO, if ya want it at a truck stop, drive a truck.

PghPlowboy
05-31-12, 14:57
What most of you guys don't know, is that the girls working ANY truckstop, will most likely NOT play with someone on a POV. This is for safey reasons. Much easier to hide in the semi than in the front, or back seat of a car. As for which truck stops are better than any other, if a driver wants it, he will find it. SO, if ya want it at a truck stop, drive a truck.I'm a trucker & I was parked way in the back where I thought the activity would be. I spent 3 nights there & nothing.

I ended up finding some local online advertisement service & got a roomatthe motel next door for one of those nights. More money than what I wanted to spend but had a very nice time.

PghPlowboy
06-20-12, 07:39
I arrived back at the T. A. Truck stop yesterday afternoon. The NBA finals were on & I went into the drivers lounge to catch the game. After the game I wondered into the bar at the T. A. (I didn't go into the bar on my last visit.) In there were some girls who were looking for "conversation". I didn't partake because two girls thought they graduated from an Ivy league school. The others seemed liked they dropped out of school and didn't spark my interest. So I went back to my truck.

When I went to leave the T. A. At a little after 2 AM, I did spot a white 20 something blonde that was good looking in the parking lot who was trying to get my attention. After I left the T. A, I stopped at the Love's truck stop right down the street just for a moment. There were 2 white girls in their 20's in the parking lot there. I would have talked to them but I had to get to my 3 AM appointment.

Magikal Massag
03-20-13, 21:20
As far as Jubitz goes, the security there is far too high. I heard rumors that girls go to either dance or eat at a place called the Ponderosa? Also heard rumors of the a truck stop that I think is called Aurora that is far more lax? The security themselves at Jubitz can only do so much, but they do take pictures of the girls, so that when they inform LE, they have a way to charge you with loitering / trespassing charges (again, this is all rumors that I've heard from fellow working girls). My previous theory still stands that clientele should work with the INDEPENDENT ladies and get together to make certain areas hot spots instead of just one area or the notrious 82nd, they should figure out a district. Maybe a strip club that is low key near the area or something.Actually its the city or township of Aurora, OR. The security is less and the area is I think in unincorporated area of a county. So its not the name of a truck stop but a city name. I-5 exit 278. Now the girls do go there at times but its still hit and miss. Police are taking the fun of the hunt away. They need make it seem that they are doing things and prostitution is a low level crime to have on the blotter. They want low crime and many times down play the higher crimes.

Also many states are using the forfieture laws to take trucks and charge big $$$$$$$ to get them back. They can make about $40, 000 in a night siezing 10 trucks. At the $4k a truck for return plus they at times require a guilty plea to get the truck back in some places. So best advise is be very careful in all places. Some states like California specifically Bakerfield are aggressive when they do stings. Just fair warning.

Boomer14
11-13-18, 10:08
Actually its the city or township of Aurora, OR. The security is less and the area is I think in unincorporated area of a county. So its not the name of a truck stop but a city name. I-5 exit 278. Now the girls do go there at times but its still hit and miss. Police are taking the fun of the hunt away. They need make it seem that they are doing things and prostitution is a low level crime to have on the blotter. They want low crime and many times down play the higher crimes.

Also many states are using the forfieture laws to take trucks and charge big $$$$$$$ to get them back. They can make about $40, 000 in a night siezing 10 trucks. At the $4k a truck for return plus they at times require a guilty plea to get the truck back in some places. So best advise is be very careful in all places. Some states like California specifically Bakerfield are aggressive when they do stings. Just fair warning.By accident I stopped at the Aurora truck stop last August. Needed to pee. There was an attractive lady outside (5'7"ish, Blond 135 ish mis 40's nice rack). Name was Karen. Looked cute but I didn't sense she was "working. " She asked me if I could give her a ride to the KOA on the other side of the highway from the Truck Stop. I said sure. She had a 5th wheel parked there. On the ride there, (less than 1/2 a mile she offered me FS for 100.00. I was shocked an appalled. And took her up on her offer. She offered a shower and took one herself. It was warm out so likely necessary. The action was very good. Main event covered but very nice.

She said she will offer truckers a session and a shower usually for 2. She said she shares the trailer with another lady. They will meet in the trucks as well but have the option. Just FYI.

Brickleton
07-17-23, 14:14
Is it all but dead at truck stops now? Or does just nobody report on it?