PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Queenjay1024
02-17-20, 09:09
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Cincinnati72
01-17-21, 01:35
I was OTR for a year. I have been approached by 3 lot lizards. 1 in East St Louis, 1 in Birmingham, and the closest to Ohio was in Walton KY. All were Pilot / Flying J.

LakersFan29
01-24-21, 23:28
I was OTR for a year. I have been approached by 3 lot lizards. 1 in East St Louis, 1 in Birmingham, and the closest to Ohio was in Walton KY. All were Pilot / Flying J.Your pm inbox is full bro.

Cincinnati72
01-25-21, 03:03
Your pm inbox is full bro.I cleaned it out.

Humpty Dumpty
01-27-21, 20:36
I am not a truck driver. But I have traveled all over the states and have been to many, many truck stops. I have never seen a lot lizard. Even in west side Columbus, I have never seen a lot lizard at the Pilot on and Wilson Rd and I-70. I visit that one a lot, you would think there would be a bunch there.

ThatGuy12
09-08-21, 10:36
I am not a truck driver. But I have traveled all over the states and have been to many, many truck stops. I have never seen a lot lizard. Even in west side Columbus, I have never seen a lot lizard at the Pilot on and Wilson Rd and I-70. I visit that one a lot, you would think there would be a bunch there.You need a CB. Sometimes lot lizards walk around with cleaning supplies but normally you find them on the CB.