PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Metical
07-26-10, 16:39
For those of you that know this club in the Newark area, I have heard news that the club has closed due to fianical resaons. I did stop by this past Sunday the 25th and they were closed, but nothing posted on the outside.

Metical
10-31-10, 11:40
Here's a little good news, Club2K is back open. I was in the area Saturday night and was suprized and happy to see the club open again. I'm not sure if it's still the same owners or not. The club was full when I went inside. The culd is open from 7PM to 2:30AM and I belive its every day of the week, not sure about Sunday's. The entrance fee is $5. In the past, if you got in before 9PM they usually didn't charge the entry fee. The dancers there looked fairly good and I look foward to coming back and having fun here again.

Asain Luv
08-08-12, 18:25
Not sure if this is the correct "area" for this post.

Stopped by the Brunswick Christie's on the way home last night, and glad I did. There was a beautiful dancer (Charlie) that did a routine with a hula hoop. Her show was quite entertaining and her couch and pvt dances were wonderful.

HunterInLima
05-25-13, 11:14
My favorite customer told me to check out this site. I am 42 Lima area looking to play while hubbys away. I will exchange pics and information upon receiving your email. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Dn Plz
02-28-15, 21:49
This club is several miles east of Bucyrus on old Highway 30 so doesn't get much traffic anymore. There were only 2 dancers when I stopped in on a weeknight and no one was on stage. I was the only customer there for a while but one of the dancers came over to talk (there is no "drink hustle" as the only drinks are juice and pop and dancers don't make anything off of drinks) and she was friendly and enjoyable to talk to. I did a "table" dance with her and one VIP and both were ok but nothing memorable. It is a topless club with no pasties (at least before midnight). They have $5 "table" dances on a couch along the wall and $25/ song VIP dances in a private room with about 6 couches (but if you are the only one in there it's pretty private). I asked if there was a price break for multiple songs in the VIP and was told they don't do that there.

I saw the other dancer doing a "table" dance across the room and it looked like she was more full contact and she got several customers to go back for 3 or more songs in the VIP room. Admission is $10, juice / pop is $3 each. It seemed like they don't usually have more than 2 or 3 dancers at a time so you may not find one you like but if you do you can probably have a good time.

Dn Plz
10-09-15, 22:21
Was up this way making a delivery and stopped by around 4 pm and they should have been open for several hours and the doorman says that there are no dancers there yet and to try back about 6:30. I don't know how they stay in business when they can't even get dancers to show up to work. As far out of the way as it is they can't afford to do this too many times or people just won't bother coming back.

Garmin1
12-04-15, 13:25
That is too bad to hear about fantasyland. This used to be at one time one of the best strip clubs in ohio based off a review site. I wonder why it went downhill.

RainyNitesNDay
01-22-17, 09:59
Stopped in to see what it was like Friday. The girls where small framed ladies most B cup. All very polite and every lady did ask if I wanted a private dance. But the tension was in the air. The bartender keep his eyes on everything. The club had a total of 4 customers including me. I arrived when it opened for the night. Topless no pasties. I hope that its not like this every night. I do enjoy the clubs. But I will not go back. I will look for more liberal place to have fun.

MilkMan2484
01-23-17, 20:37
Stopped in to see what it was like Friday. The girls where small framed ladies most B cup. All very polite and every lady did ask if I wanted a private dance. But the tension was in the air. The bartender keep his eyes on everything. The club had a total of 4 customers including me. I arrived when it opened for the night. Topless no pasties. I hope that its not like this every night. I do enjoy the clubs. But I will not go back. I will look for more liberal place to have fun.That was pretty much my experiences as well the few times that I visited that club also. And I'm told it is pretty much the norm there. Which is why I've not been back there in a few years. I see from your report that I've not missed anything. Most likely won't be going there now for a few more years.

Ohio Racer
11-08-19, 13:40
Stopped in to see what it was like Friday. The girls where small framed ladies most B cup. All very polite and every lady did ask if I wanted a private dance. But the tension was in the air. The bartender keep his eyes on everything. The club had a total of 4 customers including me. I arrived when it opened for the night. Topless no pasties. I hope that its not like this every night. I do enjoy the clubs. But I will not go back. I will look for more liberal place to have fun.This club is now called Expressions 2.

There is a metal detector at the entrance where you have to empty your pockets before walking through.

This old review is still spot on. They watch your every move. I doubt any otc could be had unless maybe your a well known regular.

There was four girls working all average talent. They was very friendly and willing to talk even if you didn't get dances.

Ohio Racer
02-01-23, 09:34
New strip club opening this weekend in Fostoria on State Route 18 east of town.

It is in the Venue 18 complex.

TheNewJoint
03-19-23, 00:18
New strip club opening this weekend in Fostoria on State Route 18 east of town.

It is in the Venue 18 complex.Did they open? What are they calling it? Is there a facebook link for it?

Ohio Racer
03-19-23, 09:43
Did they open? What are they calling it? Is there a facebook link for it?City closed the place down on opening night. They was over capacity and had alcohol out after hours.

From the pictures I seen of their opening night it looked more like a VIP dance club than a strip club.