PDA

View Full Version : BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

BigPoppy
07-18-17, 16:49
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/best-around-419-664-0398/43633528

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/must-see-828-222-8798/43653948

Still not sure if she's real or not, txt her, asked what area of town she was in, replied Toledo (um. Ok. She asked my age and race, I replied with W (my age) and then I wrote out white but she txt asking what W## ment. Then she asked for a face pic. I said I wasn't comfortable sending pics but I would if she sent one first (with a specific request to ensure it was just taken) and I got no further replays. With no other reviews or info I just wasn't feeling it and was ok with that. I did find a social media site that I believe to be her but I still wasn't comfortable going any further. Hopefully someone gets to the bottom of this mystery. LOL oh, and a new number just after my exchange with her.

CrissNails69
07-18-17, 16:59
Based on her pics she's hotter than almost every other provider on BP. But you never know if those are genuine pics, which might be why this guy has now posted several times asking about her. I wouldn't focus too much on grandma, the provider taking the pic was fully clothed and taking a selfie in her living room probably. Granny happened to get caught in the pic, no need to assume granny is planning on jumping in and making it a 3 way LOL.

If anyone actually does see her I'd love to see if her pics are really her too.Sorry, I only wanted to post once but I was having difficulty.

NowAndThen4
07-18-17, 17:00
After sampling some new girls (new to me at least) last week, and being severely disappointed with 2 of the 3, I decided to treat myself and give dixie a call. She's looking great, lost weight, got some new tattoos, and got her teeth fixed. I'm accustomed to a top shelf BBBJ from her, but this one was amazing even for her. She's been in her apartment for several months now, which is something of an accomplishment for most of these girls, and is definitely still clean (drug-wise, she's always body clean). As always, I was there for quite a bit longer than the half hr I paid for. Chatted for a while, took a few pics for her to use in ads, got at least a half hr BBBJ (not easy to hold out that long), then talked for a while after too. She had kind of a rough patch last year, but she certainly seems to be on the upswing again. I'm back to highly recommending her.Dang she is looking a lot better than the last time I visited her. I agree she can be fun if she is on top of her game.

TheBigDipper1
07-18-17, 17:07
Dang she is looking a lot better than the last time I visited her. I agree she can be fun if she is on top of her game.Probably beauty filters used. Girls use them all the time nowadays to enhance their photos.

Milt6969
07-18-17, 17:13
After sampling some new girls (new to me at least) last week, and being severely disappointed with 2 of the 3, I decided to treat myself and give dixie a call. She's looking great, lost weight, got some new tattoos, and got her teeth fixed. I'm accustomed to a top shelf BBBJ from her, but this one was amazing even for her. She's been in her apartment for several months now, which is something of an accomplishment for most of these girls, and is definitely still clean (drug-wise, she's always body clean). As always, I was there for quite a bit longer than the half hr I paid for. Chatted for a while, took a few pics for her to use in ads, got at least a half hr BBBJ (not easy to hold out that long), then talked for a while after too. She had kind of a rough patch last year, but she certainly seems to be on the upswing again. I'm back to highly recommending her.Damn she is looking good, I'm glad to see that. I'll have to give her a call when I get back to town.

StephenOh
07-18-17, 17:17
I was with a young lady this afternoon who sat on the bed and started crying because some monger was unhappy with new rates and started tearing her down in texts.

I don't understand what type weasel it takes to do that. She can ask what she likes, if I don't like it I'll move on. If you're going to move on why go out of your way to hurt her. Just a little respect and an understanding that the girls have feelings too would be nice. (With the exception of Magical Melody of course, she deserves everything she gets. What a waste of a decent rack she is.).What was her name?

Are you sure she was not playing you to get sympathy cash?

Thanks for coming to her rescue.

Pat122
07-18-17, 19:16
After sampling some new girls (new to me at least) last week, and being severely disappointed with 2 of the 3, I decided to treat myself and give dixie a call. She's looking great, lost weight, got some new tattoos, and got her teeth fixed. I'm accustomed to a top shelf BBBJ from her, but this one was amazing even for her. She's been in her apartment for several months now, which is something of an accomplishment for most of these girls, and is definitely still clean (drug-wise, she's always body clean). As always, I was there for quite a bit longer than the half hr I paid for. Chatted for a while, took a few pics for her to use in ads, got at least a half hr BBBJ (not easy to hold out that long), then talked for a while after too. She had kind of a rough patch last year, but she certainly seems to be on the upswing again. I'm back to highly recommending her.Damn Dixie looking good now. Pm me her number please.

HarryD
07-18-17, 19:45
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/italian-beauty-breath-taking-skills-only-2-days-left/35302636

No matter how many times she changes her name.

If she would jsut change her attitude, she could be one of the better girls out there. Really good looking, nice body, great rack, too bad she is not worth the hassle.Waste of a nice rack.

HarryD
07-18-17, 21:29
I saw Demi a few days ago, it has been about a year, here are some tasting notes.

Still a beautiful girl with a beautiful smile. Still drug free and raising her child, I feel good about spending my money with her.

She did her hair and dressed up for me, I didn't ask her to, that is just how she is. All about her date.

On the bed after some catching up and she starts foreplay, I am not going to detail what she did with the small vibrating egg, but she could do that ALL night long. Damn, she's good.

Nice BBBJ with plenty of spit and licking the boys. Then RCG and she is tight. She is tighter than Angel of Springfield. Demi always felt tight but this is ridiculous. After remarking on it she tells me running and Kegels are responsible. Damn. She tells me she believes my dick has grown since the last time we were together, I add this detail to the review because I am unable to shout it from the rooftops. I would also add that a couple of years ago while laying naked on the bed with her she points at my dick and starts giggling. Another time she told me it was "cute". Fucking Biatch.

Her legs are getting tired so I have her spin round for CG, getting nice and deep. I believe her breasts have gotten a little smaller as she has toned up, still a nice handful and she is responsive if you pay a little attention to them. A beautiful view as she grinds, lovely girl.

We switch to valedictorian and I get inside her after much cursing of her Kegel exercises, damn she is tight. We create an erotic cacophony of soft moans, squeaking bed and her head hitting the headboard for percussion. She is hotter than ever, fucking gorgeous.

I pull out and lay back down, she finishes me off with a BBBJ then HJ with catch, the concentration on her face as she jacks me off is something else. Right before I pop she clamps her mouth on and sucks me dry.

Smart and feisty, and laughs at my jokes. She is the complete package.

HarryD
07-18-17, 21:40
Are you sure she was not playing you to get sympathy cash?Of course not, she has a pussy and I have a dick I want to stick in it, we can never be sure when dealing with women. I resigned myself a long time ago to the fact that I can go out and fuck them or sit at home and set fire to wads of cash, the first option is at times more desirable. Similar outcome with either option.

Pat122
07-18-17, 21:51
Waste of a nice rack.Man, I want to try Melody. How clean is she? May be she changed? LOL.

HarryD
07-18-17, 22:15
Man, I want to try Melody. How clean is she? May be she changed? LOL.I know what you're thinking, you can crack the nut. Get the best out of her, tickle something in her, flash enough cash, show her a bit of kindness. I thought that too. WORST VISIT EVER. Everything written by others was true and worse. Whatever you are thinking you have a < 5% of getting it done. Search the forum and don't do it.

I went in thinking I could do a better job than the rest of these chumps and I took my A game. The worst way I was happy to blow $ for the experience. I would NOT do it again. She was tweaked, date started well and went down hill in a hurry, I was out of the room in under 15 minutes out of an hour visit and she was going for her pepper spray.

A few mongers have reported ok to good visits, 95% not.

When I say worst visit ever the second worst is not in the same universe.

I hit backpage as soon as I was down the road and went and had my first visit with Vae. 30 minutes later my dick was buried deep in Vae's throat, what a wonderful girl she is. See Demi or Vae or Kristy or Sunshine (thin black one) or close your eyes and point at an ad on BP.

If you do see Melody (don't) please post about it.

HarryD
07-18-17, 23:22
Based on her pics she's hotter than almost every other provider on BP. But you never know if those are genuine pics, which might be why this guy has now posted several times asking about her. I wouldn't focus too much on grandma, the provider taking the pic was fully clothed and taking a selfie in her living room probably. Granny happened to get caught in the pic, no need to assume granny is planning on jumping in and making it a 3 way LOL.

If anyone actually does see her I'd love to see if her pics are really her too.I doubt that granny would be good for much more than poking a bony finger in your ass. *wiggle wiggle* I wonder whether you would still have to pay full duo price.

If they snowball is that an upcharge?

If the younger one isn't there and you have to fuck granny it is still better bang for your buck than Melody.

If anyone actually does see her I'd love to see if her pics are really her too.Pics are genuine, after a lot of googling I found her in the May 2006 issue of AARP magazine, centerfold!!

Steels91
07-19-17, 07:50
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/best-around-419-664-0398/43633528

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/must-see-828-222-8798/43653948

Still not sure if she's real or not, txt her, asked what area of town she was in, replied Toledo (um. Ok. She asked my age and race, I replied with W (my age) and then I wrote out white but she txt asking what W## ment. Then she asked for a face pic. I said I wasn't comfortable sending pics but I would if she sent one first (with a specific request to ensure it was just taken) and I got no further replays. With no other reviews or info I just wasn't feeling it and was ok with that. I did find a social media site that I believe to be her but I still wasn't comfortable going any further. Hopefully someone gets to the bottom of this mystery. LOL oh, and a new number just after my exchange with her.She's real. Had a dream I met with her yesterday. Set up was easy. $100 for hh. Pictures are accurate and very easy to talk too. Would recommend.

BJlvr419
07-19-17, 08:09
Probably beauty filters used. Girls use them all the time nowadays to enhance their photos.I would probably think the same, but I took those pics myself on my phone. I think she probably just had the weight gain many do when they give up the candy, and busted her ass to lose it. She seems to be getting her life together, which I love to see because, as I've said many times, nobody sucks a cock like dixie.

Mtfd15
07-19-17, 08:56
I saw Demi a few days ago, it has been about a year, here are some tasting notes.

Still a beautiful girl with a beautiful smile. Still drug free and raising her child, I feel good about spending my money with her.

She did her hair and dressed up for me, I didn't ask her to, that is just how she is. All about her date.

On the bed after some catching up and she starts foreplay, I am not going to detail what she did with the small vibrating egg, but she could do that ALL night long. Damn, she's good.

Nice BBBJ with plenty of spit and licking the boys. Then RCG and she is tight. She is tighter than Angel of Springfield. Demi always felt tight but this is ridiculous. After remarking on it she tells me running and Kegels are responsible. Damn. She tells me she believes my dick has grown since the last time we were together, I add this detail to the review because I am unable to shout it from the rooftops. I would also add that a couple of years ago while laying naked on the bed with her she points at my dick and starts giggling. Another time she told me it was "cute". Fucking Biatch.

Her legs are getting tired so I have her spin round for CG, getting nice and deep. I believe her breasts have gotten a little smaller as she has toned up, still a nice handful and she is responsive if you pay a little attention to them. A beautiful view as she grinds, lovely girl.

We switch to valedictorian and I get inside her after much cursing of her Kegel exercises, damn she is tight. We create an erotic cacophony of soft moans, squeaking bed and her head hitting the headboard for percussion. She is hotter than ever, fucking gorgeous.

I pull out and lay back down, she finishes me off with a BBBJ then HJ with catch, the concentration on her face as she jacks me off is something else. Right before I pop she clamps her mouth on and sucks me dry.

Smart and feisty, and laughs at my jokes. She is the complete package.Wow, this sounds great! Finishing BBBJCIM is something I'm looking for, I'll be moving her up on my list.

HarryD
07-19-17, 09:57
I seem to remember something negative about her, nothing turning up in a search for Jayden.

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/soft-sweet-brunette-419-609-6093/43721108

Terak0306
07-19-17, 11:04
I seem to remember something negative about her, nothing turning up in a search for Jayden.

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/soft-sweet-brunette-419-609-6093/43721108She loves to take the money and run.

HarryD
07-19-17, 13:09
She loves to take the money and run.Shame.

Thank you.

WorthlessNut
07-19-17, 13:13
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/molly-world-4193868549/43591478

WorthlessNut
07-19-17, 13:13
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/your-kind-of-lady-always-ready-for-some-fun-satisfaction-guaranteed/43278063

NowAndThen4
07-19-17, 14:03

Smart and feisty, and laughs at my jokes. She is the complete package.Thanks for the review and if Demi is tighter than Angel's blonde little snapper and believe me it is one of the tightest I have poked around in I will have to bump Demi up on my must do list. Even better news is Demi is not a cum dodger like Angel. Must try for sure!

HarryD
07-19-17, 14:41
Thanks for the review and if Demi is tighter than Angel's blonde little snapper and believe me it is one of the tightest I have poked around in I will have to bump Demi up on my must do list. Even better news is Demi is not a cum dodger like Angel. Must try for sure!I like Angel and her tight little box but what a mess her life is. About a year ago I get a text saying she wants to see me and she is now doing CIM. Another monger said he had weakened and gone to see her, CIM was a LIE, ruined the visit when he nuts in her mouth and she freaks out. I enjoyed her wincing when hammering it home.

Demi and her no drugs no drama life is the antithesis of Angel's. Sitting in the parking lot waiting for Angel's dad to leave their room before I could go fuck her was something else entirely. Certainly see another side to life in this hobby.

TheLasTimeLord
07-19-17, 21:53
I like Angel and her tight little box but what a mess her life is. About a year ago I get a text saying she wants to see me and she is now doing CIM. Another monger said he had weakened and gone to see her, CIM was a LIE, ruined the visit when he nuts in her mouth and she freaks out. I enjoyed her wincing when hammering it home.

Demi and her no drugs no drama life is the antithesis of Angel's. Sitting in the parking lot waiting for Angel's dad to leave their room before I could go fuck her was something else entirely. Certainly see another side to life in this hobby.I found 4 different Angles. Can you be more specific.

HarryD
07-19-17, 22:13
I found 4 different Angles. Can you be more specific.Angel of Springfield, I believe she is still UTR but I'm sure eager for business. It's a bit of a drive down 75 to Vandalia then east for 20 miles. She is noted for having a tight cvnt. I think Demi is tighter.

Ryloong22
07-19-17, 22:42
Has anyone seen Audriina lately? She has as recent review on them. I tried to contact her but no reply. I feel like I missed the best days in Toledo with all the ads today.

Ryloong22
07-20-17, 00:50
Has anyone seen Audriina lately? She has as recent review on them. I tried to contact her but no reply. I feel like I missed the best days in Toledo with all the ads today.Review on them. Is what I meant.

Jobox28
07-20-17, 04:35
Has anyone seen Audriina lately? She has as recent review on them. I tried to contact her but no reply. I feel like I missed the best days in Toledo with all the ads today.Yes she is still around but for right now will only see guys she has seen before.

Member #5833
07-20-17, 10:39
This makes me just want to take medication for it. In all reality though someone mentioned just asking your doctor to treat something with out testing for it. I'd really like to have your doctor. Or does one know if you can obtain this medication without testing. Having a personal relationship that's on again off again this hobby is helpful. But with the significant other being in healthcare I feel like she could pull my file at anytime, even though she's not suppose to. Any advice? I don't have any symptoms, but keep reading about how their might not be any. I don't ever do BBFS, but to like BBBJ.

http://www.13abc.com/content/news/Gonorrhea-cases-on-the-rise-in-Lucas-County-435606393.html

Cook4015
07-20-17, 13:11
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-day-beautiful-women/43232383

Anyone have a dream with this one?

Terak0306
07-20-17, 17:59
This makes me just want to take medication for it. In all reality though someone mentioned just asking your doctor to treat something with out testing for it. I'd really like to have your doctor. Or does one know if you can obtain this medication without testing. Having a personal relationship that's on again off again this hobby is helpful. But with the significant other being in healthcare I feel like she could pull my file at anytime, even though she's not suppose to. Any advice? I don't have any symptoms, but keep reading about how their might not be any. I don't ever do BBFS, but to like BBBJ.

http://www.13abc.com/content/news/Gonorrhea-cases-on-the-rise-in-Lucas-County-435606393.htmlMost counties have a std clinic where you can get it done anonymously.

StephenOh
07-20-17, 18:36

Anyone have a dream with this one?Have not been good. Upcharge, lackadaisical, attitude, droopy breasts and a pot belly I believe.

DouchinJiniga
07-20-17, 19:46
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/bet-you-love-these-48ddds/43854458

Anyone have any experience with her? Really just want to smack those tits around. I've read the forum for years and don't remember ever reading about this one and can't double check due to the erotic section shut down.

Magic 818
07-20-17, 21:40
Wow. I saw her this evening in Toledo and she was FANTASTIC! She is very small, and lots of fun. I paid for an hour and probably could have stayed longer but had to go. Started out talking then moved into the bedroom and she was fantastic! Everything is covered! Everything others have reported on here is true. If you haven't seen her. You will want to! If you haven't seen her adds look up 6 heaven9 on google. .

WorthlessNut
07-21-17, 02:14
Wow. I saw her this evening in Toledo and she was FANTASTIC! She is very small, and lots of fun. I paid for an hour and probably could have stayed longer but had to go. Started out talking then moved into the bedroom and she was fantastic! Everything is covered! Everything others have reported on here is true. If you haven't seen her. You will want to! If you haven't seen her adds look up 6 heaven9 on google. .Can you pm donations. Thanks.

TFron86
07-21-17, 05:01
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/text-or-call-me-now/42270843

I've seen this one post every once in awhile is it real or fake? Any info would be nicd.

WellEndowed
07-21-17, 16:31
Anyone know what happened to her. Seems to have disappeared or gone underground. Maybe she had her baby and retired. Too bad. Never had the chance to meet her.

TheBigDipper1
07-21-17, 16:59
Anyone know what happened to her. Seems to have disappeared or gone underground. Maybe she had her baby and retired. Too bad. Never had the chance to meet her.After 3 years of availability still did not see her? LOL Shame, the sweetest, nicest girl ever on BP. Very classy. Hope she comes back.

HarryD
07-21-17, 17:10
I see Bailey has been posting a lot of ads lately but not seeing any reviews. Has anyone seen her lately? She is a little expensive compared to the other girls on this site. Is she worth the extra money?

Nice write up but which Bailey did you see? There are about 3 of them now.

Has anyone seen Bailey lately? Seems to be missing in action.

No. She has gained weight. Guess she got tired of people telling her she was too skinny. Personally I liked her better skinny.

So Bailey is pregnant. Which one of you is the lucky father who will be paying child support? Maybe it is Big Bopper 1. Lof.

Has anyone seen Bailey lately? I have not seen anything posted by her for a while. Maybe she is taking a break since becoming pregnant. At least now we know why her breasts were getting bigger. LOL.

Anyone know what happened to her. Seems to have disappeared or gone underground. Maybe she had her baby and retired. Too bad. Never had the chance to meet her.Maybe you should have gone and fucked her!

I never had the pleasure myself. So many wh0 res and so little time.

StephenOh
07-21-17, 17:10
Anyone know what happened to her. Seems to have disappeared or gone underground. Maybe she had her baby and retired. Too bad. Never had the chance to meet her.That she is / was expecting. There was some arguments about it. Not sure.

Mattsi
07-21-17, 19:51
Saw vae today. Great time as ALWAYS. One of the best providers around. Sadly she said she's been slow in toledo and is leaving for Columbus tomorrow. You guys are letting a good one get away. Everyone needs to beg her to stay. Real hard to find one as reliable and sexy as her.

TheBigDipper1
07-21-17, 20:04
Maybe you should have gone and fucked her!

I never had the pleasure myself. So many wh0 res and so little time.Wow! A little obsessed with her, and yet never saw her? At Wellendowed.

OralMass
07-21-17, 22:50
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-spend-a-little-time-with-me/42808643

Had some free time today so pulled trigger on this young lady. 80 hhr 100 if you want an HR. Very friendly, curvy. Nice bubble butt got to grip while getting blown. Nice shaved kitty. BBBJ covered everything else. Nice tits to squeeze when giving her day. ,. Unsorted room if that bugs you and sister in room too. Tried to get them together but wouldn't go for it. Very good experience all said. She sends nice pics of her tits to you but onLy would let me pass this one of her ass. She about 5'2"

FanOfJames007
07-21-17, 22:56
Anyone know what happened to her. Seems to have disappeared or gone underground. Maybe she had her baby and retired. Too bad. Never had the chance to meet her.She is definately pregnant, though not due to October. Has cut back and only seeing the regulars she has for now.

OralMass
07-21-17, 23:06
I looked in search for her name but reviews were vague. I know there is two ladies using this name. But has anyone seen her.

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-get-wet-with-me/43993073

Jake58
07-21-17, 23:41
Maybe you should have gone and fucked her!

I never had the pleasure myself. So many wh0 res and so little time.She's still around. PM me if you need her digits.

TheBigDipper1
07-22-17, 02:47
I looked in search for her name but reviews were vague. I know there is two ladies using this name. But has anyone seen her.

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-get-wet-with-me/43993073I just got done texting with her back and forth. I plan on seeing her later Saturday night. She sent me a face pic, she looks good, healthy and pretty. She works out of a motel which I like, and responds promptly to texts and repeated texts. All good signs so far, hopefully she turns out to be a good provider. Not alot of them around anymore that are thin, young and pretty.

Jake58
07-22-17, 12:47
I just got done texting with her back and forth. I plan on seeing her later Saturday night. She sent me a face pic, she looks good, healthy and pretty. She works out of a motel which I like, and responds promptly to texts and repeated texts. All good signs so far, hopefully she turns out to be a good provider. Not alot of them around anymore that are thin, young and pretty.Watch out, she's not 20; much older like 40 or drug use made her look older than actual age; out of shape, sagging boobs. Her black pimp is always in the vicinity and ready to jump in. I paid 80 for hh but asked me to leave in 5 minutes, before doing anything.

MilkMan2484
07-22-17, 13:39
Watch out, she's not 20; much older like 40 or drug use made her look older than actual age; out of shape, sagging boobs. Her black pimp is always in the vicinity and ready to jump in. I paid 80 for hh but asked me to leave in 5 minutes, before doing anything.No first hand knowledge of her but I would echo these sediments from Jake. With a few disagreements. Her facebook photo's look to be of a lady in her mid to late 20's. So maybe a hard lifestyle is wearing on her. I don't know the details but she had some cash and dash and rob claims against her when she was in the Sandusky area for while. A guy kept posting warnings and about her almost daily on both BP and craiglist. Others had messaged him for details, but I don't think he ever answered anyone of them. Seems to me she had some complaints in the Toledo and Findlay areas also. She seems to travel around alot, pulling up stakes whenever she gets to many complaints or the money seems to dry up for her.

HofMx
07-22-17, 14:39
Hey guys.

First time posting but not at all new to this hobby. I used to be up in Ann Arbor but have been down here for the past year. During that time I got lucky and had some misses and flakes when contacting the girls here, thankfully really. Then I saw Laina and got a hold of her. She's been my atf since I started seeing her and its been about 8 months now. I just wanted to let everyone know she's worth seeing. She's very sweet and honest, which I'm sure you guys know is harder to come by than we'd like. May be a bit slow to respond sometimes, but she has a life too, so give her some patience, she's worth it. Good attitude in general and also playful (and clean). Vocal too while getting pounded, what man doesn't like a woman to say "oh my god" over and over while sliding in and out.

FYI. She won't do greek. Believe me I've tried (even a finger is an issue when I slipped one in, by accident of course.).

Rates are 70 ss 100 hh.

NorinRad
07-22-17, 15:00
I've seen her a number of times, although its been a few months since the last. Visits have been "up & down" some were alot of fun, others sort of mechanical. I've never been upcharged.

As rate was settled beforehand. If you get her on a good night, she's a good time. Best of luck. Be safe.

Anyone have a dream with this one?

TheBigDipper1
07-22-17, 17:08
No first hand knowledge of her but I would echo these sediments from Jake. With a few disagreements. Her facebook photo's look to be of a lady in her mid to late 20's. So maybe a hard lifestyle is wearing on her. I don't know the details but she had some cash and dash and rob claims against her when she was in the Sandusky area for while. A guy kept posting warnings and about her almost daily on both BP and craiglist. Others had messaged him for details, but I don't think he ever answered anyone of them. Seems to me she had some complaints in the Toledo and Findlay areas also. She seems to travel around alot, pulling up stakes whenever she gets to many complaints or the money seems to dry up for her.Ok, I'll scratch her off my list then. Thank god for this site. Thanks guy.

Ryloong22
07-22-17, 20:17
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/bet-you-love-these-48ddds/43854458

Anyone have any experience with her? Really just want to smack those tits around. I've read the forum for years and don't remember ever reading about this one and can't double check due to the erotic section shut down.She's exactly like her pics, thick not fat. I was a little skeptical and nervous about meeting her otherwise I would have enjoyed myself more. BBBJ, cfs. Really a nice girl.

HotRodd
07-22-17, 20:55
Did anyone. Notice the group of asians that advertised on BP they are using the red roof on secor seems like a sting. Anyone else check it out.

GreatPlains
07-22-17, 21:23
A couple of days ago I was looking for someone new that looked good on BP. I chose Baby YVA Last 4 digits 6289. Now the picks look great. The good first. Cute firm little 21 year old titties, cute face. Nice personality, clean fresh no smells. The bad sores on arms and needle tracts. Used bathroom and found needles on the counter. WOW nice girl, bumber that she is on the drugs. As I have stated before, I don't mind helping out someone with kids and trying to get by. I refuse to support a drug habit. Again another one and done.

Now I have seen demi last week and as usual the same perfect results. I should stop looking for those diamonds in the rough, They aren't out there. Also over the last two weeks I have seen 6 heaven9 twice. Again she only gets better with each visit. I guess I have to take the good with the bad.

MrHungWell
07-22-17, 21:32
Hey guys.

First time posting but not at all new to this hobby. I used to be up in Ann Arbor but have been down here for the past year. During that time I got lucky and had some misses and flakes when contacting the girls here, thankfully really. Then I saw Laina and got a hold of her. She's been my atf since I started seeing her and its been about 8 months now. I just wanted to let everyone know she's worth seeing. She's very sweet and honest, which I'm sure you guys know is harder to come by than we'd like. May be a bit slow to respond sometimes, but she has a life too, so give her some patience, she's worth it. Good attitude in general and also playful (and clean). Vocal too while getting pounded, what man doesn't like a woman to say "oh my god" over and over while sliding in and out.

FYI. She won't do greek. Believe me I've tried (even a finger is an issue when I slipped one in, by accident of course.).

Rates are 70 ss 100 hh.Damn Laina, just create your own ID if you want to talk yourself up LOL.

HofMx
07-22-17, 22:26
Damn Laina, just create your own ID if you want to talk yourself up LOL.Things have been slow and I asked her if she'd like a review. Tried not to sound too much like I'm hypin her up, but nope, my real review of her haha.

Plus from what you guys have been talking about with other girls I also wanted to add she's not a druggie either, which also seems to be rare on BP.

So cheers and enjoy.

StephenOh
07-22-17, 22:51
Hey guys.

Rates are 70 ss 100 hh.Please give us the scoop on Ann Arbor chicks. Who to see and who to avoid. It's only 45 minutes away.

Thanks.

Ryloong22
07-22-17, 23:12
A couple of days ago I was looking for someone new that looked good on BP. I chose Baby YVA Last 4 digits 6289. Now the picks look great. The good first. Cute firm little 21 year old titties, cute face. Nice personality, clean fresh no smells. The bad sores on arms and needle tracts. Used bathroom and found needles on the counter. WOW nice girl, bumber that she is on the drugs. As I have stated before, I don't mind helping out someone with kids and trying to get by. I refuse to support a drug habit. Again another one and done.

Now I have seen demi last week and as usual the same perfect results. I should stop looking for those diamonds in the rough, They aren't out there. Also over the last two weeks I have seen 6 heaven9 twice. Again she only gets better with each visit. I guess I have to take the good with the bad.She stood me up a while ago, thanks for the review. Glad she did, I don't support the habit.

Jake58
07-22-17, 23:34
Ok, I'll scratch her off my list then. Thank god for this site. Thanks guy.She changed her number; use tattoo on her legs to identify her. Not to be scammed by her.

TheBigDipper1
07-23-17, 00:33
Damn Laina, just create your own ID if you want to talk yourself up LOL.She weighs like 180 lbs. Nowadays.

GreatPlains
07-23-17, 10:16
I know these girls read this board. How about I tell them what I want and them PM ME?

So girls listen up. Me: I'm not the best looking but I can still perform without a pill. I love to please the provider as much as I like being pleased. I'm looking for a respectful girl or girls that want a regular who will help them as he can get away. Someone who you can trust.

Now for the girls what do I want. 1. NO DRUGS (I won't support your habit), 2. Incall, 3. No rush (If you want $ for a half hour, then give me a half hour) I am more likely to call you again. Next time I might want an Hr. 4. If I ask for an hour give me a chance for MSOG (multiple shots on Goal) let me decide if I am up for round two not you. 5. You have to like what you are doing. You have to participate / enjoy the experience (I will try everything I can do to please you too). 6. A little baby damage etc. Is fine but sores and frumpy cloths are a turn off. 7. a crappy flop house that is a mess is also BS. Get a cheap motel room to run your business. 8. Be able to hold a conversation (Mechanical in and out won't get my repeat business). 9. I'll treat you like a real women and you treat me like the only man that matters for at least the next 30 to 60 minutes.

So if there are providers reading this. Get yourself an account on here and PM me with your add or number and lets see if you meet these qualifications for the job. If it works out we may have an ongoing mutually satisfying relationship for all involved.

It will be interesting if this works out. OH Yes (DEMI, Ryder, Chloe, and 6 Heaven9) need not apply, they are already in my phone and are on my regular rotation of the best providers in Toledo. They are GOLD class providers. Is there anyone else that can meet there level of service? Time will tell. GP.

StephenOh
07-23-17, 10:50
I know these girls read this board. How about I tell them what I want and them PM ME?

So girls listen up. Me: I'm not the best looking but I can still perform without a pill. I love to please the provider as much as I like being pleased. I'm looking for a respectful girl or girls that want a regular who will help them as he can get away. Someone who you can trust.

Now for the girls what do I want. 1. NO DRUGS (I won't support your habit), 2. Incall, 3. No rush (If you want $ for a half hour, then give me a half hour) I am more likely to call you again. Next time I might want an Hr. 4. If I ask for an hour give me a chance for MSOG (multiple shots on Goal) let me decide if I am up for round two not you. 5. You have to like what you are doing. You have to participate / enjoy the experience (I will try everything I can do to please you too). 6. A little baby damage etc. Is fine but sores and frumpy cloths are a turn off. 7. a crappy flop house that is a mess is also BS. Get a cheap motel room to run your business. 8. Be able to hold a conversation (Mechanical in and out won't get my repeat business). 9. I'll treat you like a real women and you treat me like the only man that matters for at least the next 30 to 60 minutes.

So if there are providers reading this. Get yourself an account on here and PM me with your add or number and lets see if you meet these qualifications for the job. If it works out we may have an ongoing mutually satisfying relationship for all involved.

It will be interesting if this works out. OH Yes (DEMI, Ryder, Chloe, and 6 Heaven9) need not apply, they are already in my phone and are on my regular rotation of the best providers in Toledo. They are GOLD class providers. Is there anyone else that can meet there level of service? Time will tell. GP.How the flood gates open for you.

Prynn696
07-23-17, 12:09

It will be interesting if this works out. OH Yes (DEMI, Ryder, Chloe, and 6 Heaven9) need not apply, they are already in my phone and are on my regular rotation of the best providers in Toledo. They are GOLD class providers. Is there anyone else that can meet there level of service? Time will tell. GP.Well said. Post this for me to, LOL.

WtfRyou
07-23-17, 12:49
I read all of the reviews about Alcatraz so I thought I'd give it a try. It looked like the bar scene from Star Wars, so I bailed. I should have kept driving up to Detroit.

Decided to see who was available. Texted Samantha. No reply. Texted Brooke / Marissa. No reply. Tried to call Kylee 3 or 4 times (her preferred contact method). No answer. Followed up by texting. Took a long time for her 1-word responses, like pulling teeth. I didn't have the patience for that, so I called it a night.

All 3 had ads up.

Went home with a full wallet.

Fact Seeker
07-23-17, 13:17
Candice or Kelly is a horrible provider but she is cheap if you can put up with her nonsense because it's like she doesn't understand basic English. Even if you get details of what she offers and what you expect once you see her she acts like you never had that conversation. She doesn't like being fingered but I told her that's a must if she wants my donation but she makes you feel so uncomfortable while your doing it you just want to stop. The only good thing about her is she has a pretty tight pink pussy if you can get your own self turned on you might be able to enjoy fucking her. But if your not super horny and expect her to turn you on then your in for a rude awakening.

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/-/44108443

Mystery Mantis
07-23-17, 13:37
I read all of the reviews about Alcatraz so I thought I'd give it a try. It looked like the bar scene from Star Wars, so I bailed. I should have kept driving up to Detroit.

Decided to see who was available. Texted Samantha. No reply. Texted Brooke / Marissa. No reply. Tried to call Kylee 3 or 4 times (her preferred contact method). No answer. Followed up by texting. Took a long time for her 1-word responses, like pulling teeth. I didn't have the patience for that, so I called it a night.

All 3 had ads up.

Went home with a full wallet.Been there before. It's like, why keep putting up ads when you aren't going to reply? Most the time though, Samantha and Brooke / Marissa are reliable. If they have an ad up they will get back to you, and I have never had one break an appointment. Could be they were just pretty busy. But like you, I hate going home without some sticky on my pricky, especially when I don't get to town very often anyway these days.

Pickings have been too slim in T-town. We need some new talent. I've even had this problem in Cbus, and they have 3 times as many girls advertising. I guess maybe it's just BP. Wish I was closer to the area, maybe I could find one of those college girls looking for an arrangement, especially the Asian ones.

Kesaneco
07-23-17, 15:02

All 3 had ads up.

Went home with a full wallet.Have you ever seen Kylee and if so is she worth hoops she has you jump through. She looks like a doll in her ads.

GreatPlains
07-23-17, 15:15
How the flood gates open for you.So far not even a trickle. Maybe they are still asleep or passed out. Just as well. I'll see if this experiment works or at the least maybe these girls will develope a better business model. It is a service industry. I just set up a date with a new provider to 3 pm get to the motel now another 15 to 20 min to get to me. Strike one. Let's see if she is a hit or she strikes out. Not off to a good start. Let you know later.

GreatPlains
07-23-17, 16:12
So far not even a trickle. Maybe they are still asleep or passed out. Just as well. I'll see if this experiment works or at the least maybe these girls will develope a better business model. It is a service industry. I just set up a date with a new provider to 3 pm get to the motel now another 15 to 20 min to get to me. Strike one. Let's see if she is a hit or she strikes out. Not off to a good start. Let you know later.Ok so 30 min late then tells me she thought bel air not happy days I drive to bel air pull in. Walk in. Did not expect black girl from pics in add. Not racist had aa before no biggy. Than asks you have condom. Strike #2. Ask for BBBJ to salvage dream. No no bj WTF strike #3 gave 25 for room and left. Goes by sassy lex.

Toleohoh
07-23-17, 17:17
Saw vae today. Great time as ALWAYS. One of the best providers around. Sadly she said she's been slow in toledo and is leaving for Columbus tomorrow. You guys are letting a good one get away. Everyone needs to beg her to stay. Real hard to find one as reliable and sexy as her.I seen Vae regularly, and she seemed to indicate to me last week that she was looking for diff work also. So this doesn't surprise me. We talked about the strip clubs here.

And if I felt they would get her paid.

She'll do well in Columbus, just hope she comes back to Toledo, she's one of the best Toledo has, hands down.

MrHungWell
07-23-17, 17:32

It will be interesting if this works out. OH Yes (DEMI, Ryder, Chloe, and 6 Heaven9) need not apply, they are already in my phone and are on my regular rotation of the best providers in Toledo. They are GOLD class providers. Is there anyone else that can meet there level of service? Time will tell. GP.I can tell you right now: you're not going to get your wish list. Providers have been playing games with potential clients way before we got into the game, probably always will. Especially on BP, where being drug free, let alone able to reply promptly to a text, is the exception to the rule. There are some good ones though, I do agree. But for what some of these providers charge you're lucky to get two holes and a heartbeat. These girls could not care less about how we feel, all they care about is our $. Treat the situation as such and you won't be disappointed LOL.

MotiHappy78
07-23-17, 18:41
Please PM her phone number. I am in Ann arbor, it is so hard now to find a decent provider in A2. I try Toledo area morel likely.

Hey guys.

Rates are 70 ss 100 hh.

MotiHappy78
07-23-17, 18:47
Hey guys.

Rates are 70 ss 100 hh.I am in Ann Arbor.

NorinRad
07-23-17, 19:34
Boy oh boy, it's true Great Minds think alike! Could not have said it better, and would not change a word. If you get any replies, please let us know. Also, 2 questions please.

1. do you have contact info for Chloe??

2. what were Ryder's rates? She posts on another board 250/ hr, than quotes me 350/ hr and will not reply / explain?

Thanks much.

It will be interesting if this works out. OH Yes (DEMI, Ryder, Chloe, and 6 Heaven9) need not apply, they are already in my phone and are on my regular rotation of the best providers in Toledo. They are GOLD class providers. Is there anyone else that can meet there level of service? Time will tell. GP.

NorinRad
07-23-17, 19:40
I've had sucess with (blonde) Layla later in the evening, if she is to your liking. Just a heads up. Best of luck.

All 3 had ads up.

Went home with a full wallet.

BrookeLove
07-23-17, 21:04
Yes its still brooke just a new number for now.

Gwailo
07-23-17, 21:49
Have you ever seen Kylee and if so is she worth hoops she has you jump through. She looks like a doll in her ads.I tried kylee and I would rate the experience as horrible.

TheLasTimeLord
07-23-17, 22:00
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/im-that-head-monster-available-now-baby/41945748

Anybody have a date with her. Thinking of dating her tomorrow after work?

LetsGetStarted
07-23-17, 22:10
The girl looks good wonder if she looks like this in person http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/shinning-star/44215468.

MrSkittles37
07-24-17, 01:57
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/im-that-head-monster-available-now-baby/41945748

Anybody have a date with her. Thinking of dating her tomorrow after work?Her incall is Northwood so I did an outcall. It is the girl in the pics and is legit. She is a little bit thicker but I don't mind. Started out DFK, BBJ, 69, then DS. 140 hh outcall. She is a head monster, is pretty friendly. I would see again.

FreeNezSteve
07-24-17, 02:56

It will be interesting if this works out. OH Yes (DEMI, Ryder, Chloe, and 6 Heaven9) need not apply, they are already in my phone and are on my regular rotation of the best providers in Toledo. They are GOLD class providers. Is there anyone else that can meet there level of service? Time will tell. GP.I have considered a similar ad on BP itself just to see what kind of response I would get. I expect that it would be crickets or women that I am really not that interested in knowing.

Wings88
07-24-17, 09:43

Anybody have a date with her. Thinking of dating her tomorrow after work?I've seen her. Just got BBBJ was pretty decent as far as that goes. She looked more rough than those pictures, don't think she had much make up or cover up on. A bit of a pot belly. As far as personality she seems alright. I'm not the most experienced in this mongering world though.

StormBalls
07-24-17, 15:56
Anyone know what's up with Laura haven't seen her post and not answering text or calls.

Jake58
07-24-17, 16:35
Have you ever seen Kylee and if so is she worth hoops she has you jump through. She looks like a doll in her ads.We should never send our picture; it could be a trap. They will stop demanding it if everyone refuses such request. I don't see any reason for customers' pic other than the potential for abuse.

DetroitWill
07-24-17, 17:15
I seen Vae regularly, and she seemed to indicate to me last week that she was looking for diff work also. So this doesn't surprise me. We talked about the strip clubs here.

And if I felt they would get her paid.

She'll do well in Columbus, just hope she comes back to Toledo, she's one of the best Toledo has, hands down.L know I did my best to keep her here. By far the best value in Toledo. She will do great. Her old man must contribute nothing to budget. Columbus gains, Toledo loses.

HofMx
07-24-17, 17:26
Please give us the scoop on Ann Arbor chicks. Who to see and who to avoid. It's only 45 minutes away.

Thanks.Unfortunately (or fortunately for them) any of those I saw either stopped or disappeared. It has been over a year.

There was Ashley and Mary Kate (twins, who wouldn't go for that LOL) but I only got to see Ashley, and she was in Sterling Heights near downtown D. Same goes for a girl named Delilah, who was also out of Sterling Heights / Warren. Both actually drove almost 45 min to see me.

The only one I really got to see in A2 was another Ashley, but is known as Hair Salon girl because of her picture. She's definitely out of the game, at least any where around here. She was the one I saw the most and got to know personally. Ended up white knighting for her, only to get used and find out she had a thug boyfriend who got her addicted to H and was beating her. Live and learn.

HarryD
07-24-17, 17:53
We should never send our picture; it could be a trap. They will stop demanding it if everyone refuses such request. I don't see any reason for customers' pic other than the potential for abuse.I don't care how hot or sweet or cheap or willing, never sending a picture. Little head always loses this one.

Bad Bird
07-24-17, 20:39
Anyone know what's up with Laura haven't seen her post and not answering text or calls.You could try asking her sister.

Wings88
07-24-17, 23:15
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/dont-settle-for-less-when-you-can-have-the-best-massage-from-head-to-toe/34361231

Anything on this one?

TheDouble44
07-24-17, 23:23
Things have been slow and I asked her if she'd like a review. Tried not to sound too much like I'm hypin her up, but nope, my real review of her haha.

Plus from what you guys have been talking about with other girls I also wanted to add she's not a druggie either, which also seems to be rare on BP.

So cheers and enjoy.I met with her a few weeks ago for an outcall, she is really nice and gives a great dream, started out BBBJ then to ccg, she's pretty vocal and has a nice round ass, give her a try guys!

TFron86
07-25-17, 02:34
I decided to take a shot with this one and I immediately regretted it, the photos are lies, the only thing decent was the rates. Overall avoid and be safe out there.

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lina-i-come-to-you-lets-have-fun/34688903

StormBalls
07-25-17, 08:32
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/dont-settle-for-less-when-you-can-have-the-best-massage-from-head-to-toe/34361231

Anything on this one?Yes very homely place run down and dirty filled with smoke horrible service and attitude.

FanOfJames007
07-25-17, 15:39
Anyone know what's up with Laura haven't seen her post and not answering text or calls.I've talked to her several times over the last couple of months, she is taking a break or vacation from the business. She also said she DOES NOT want people checking with her sister. She will post again when she is ready to start again.

TheLasTimeLord
07-25-17, 21:35
I decided to take a shot with this one and I immediately regretted it, the photos are lies, the only thing decent was the rates. Overall avoid and be safe out there.

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lina-i-come-to-you-lets-have-fun/34688903How bad was she??

StormBalls
07-25-17, 21:42
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

TheLasTimeLord
07-25-17, 21:46
Anybody here try the talent in the Sandusky area. If so help a brother out.

TFron86
07-26-17, 02:06
How bad was she??Short fat and dead fish not really into it.

Fact Seeker
07-26-17, 07:04
L know I did my best to keep her here. By far the best value in Toledo. She will do great. Her old man must contribute nothing to budget. Columbus gains, Toledo loses.I wouldn't worry about Vae being in Columbus long I've seen some of the talent there she doesn't have the looks to do well in that city.

Fact Seeker
07-26-17, 09:06
Is this female getting younger by the day or what seems like every time she post she gets younger and from reports she is a big girl and has the nerve to say no GFE, LOL.

OldButGood
07-26-17, 12:12
I wouldn't worry about Vae being in Columbus long I've seen some of the talent there she doesn't have the looks to do well in that city.I agree with you although she is very attractive and never disappoints, the compation in Columbus is alot tougher than Toledo, it's a college town with a much bigger menu than here. She'll probably not starve but my guess is that we'll see her again in T-TOWN.

Jackknoff
07-26-17, 12:21
Hi, has anyone seen this girl? Whats her number its not in her post?

http://toledo.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/summer-fun-with-sunshine/43257043

Don't know her personally, but she is hot.

I think this is her. Phone number in this ad.

https://www.eroticmonkey.com/sunshine-escort-toledo-174530Has anyone seen this one?

Phone links to FB.

Fact Seeker
07-26-17, 15:06
Is this female getting younger by the day or what seems like every time she post she gets younger and from reports she is a big girl and has the nerve to say no GFE, LOL.http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/available-and-well-reviewed/44002598

WorthlessNut
07-26-17, 16:26
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/the-time-of-your-life-just-call/44396988

Heisenberg26
07-27-17, 00:27
I've been eyeing this one for a few days. Google shows some really good pics that also look like it is her. Anyone gave her a try yet?

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/savannah-18-barely-legal/43968673

HotRodd
07-27-17, 08:19
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lets-b-real-with-eachother/43232383 has anyone tried her out lately. She looks like she has cleaned up some. I thought I remember some time ago there were some bad reviews on her.

NorinRad
07-27-17, 08:46
Although its been a couple months, I've had several good experiences with Caress. She's cute, fun to be with, and provided a good service where I was concerned. There have been a few less than positive comments, but that was never my experience. Worth a try IMHO. Best of luck.

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lets-b-real-with-eachother/43232383 has anyone tried her out lately. She looks like she has cleaned up some. I thought I remember some time ago there were some bad reviews on her.

Exec69
07-27-17, 08:56
http://toledo.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/special-services-massage-of-your-life/44444258

I took a rare chance in the east side to visit with Unique for a 60 SS yesterday morning. I was pleasantly surprise how petite, yet voluptuous this young lady was and enjoyed her BBBJCIM (after a brief so-so massage). Not a very well kept place and a rundown neighborhood, but her sweet demeanor and oral skills will have me cumming back again.

Parriet
07-27-17, 10:33
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lets-b-real-with-eachother/43232383 has anyone tried her out lately. She looks like she has cleaned up some. I thought I remember some time ago there were some bad reviews on her.I've just recently seen her, very nice lady, nice body, very vocal and playful, no bb everything covered, she recently had a kid cause she showed me the breasts are still milking. Did various positions finished on top. Damage was 140 hhr the only bad thing I can say is that she wants to upcharge you for what I don't know, as I thought that I was already paying to much. Check her out if you want she's safe.

WorthlessNut
07-27-17, 12:20
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lets-b-real-with-eachother/43232383 has anyone tried her out lately. She looks like she has cleaned up some. I thought I remember some time ago there were some bad reviews on her.She has always had mixed reviews, and likes to upsell.

Nchobbiest
07-27-17, 13:44
Travelling to Toledo over the weekend. Looking for outcall fun. With Greek would be a bonus!

PM or post here.

Lelgson
07-27-17, 14:41
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-thick-italian-treat-419-609-6093/41357853

Any news on her.

I have been away for a while for work, So I am not caught up with the readings but a name search did not show up anything recent.

Mtfd15
07-27-17, 16:39
Please has anyone seen her? Pics look great!

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/super-sexxxxxxy-brunette-im-hot-sweet-and-a-lot-of-fun/44585208

Terak0306
07-27-17, 16:43
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-thick-italian-treat-419-609-6093/41357853

Any news on her.

I have been away for a while for work, So I am not caught up with the readings but a name search did not show up anything recent.She's cash and dash.

HofMx
07-27-17, 16:43
I've gotten a few requests to add pictures of Laina, so here you go.

Timberwolf
07-27-17, 16:59
I've just recently seen her, very nice lady, nice body, very vocal and playful, no bb everything covered, she recently had a kid cause she showed me the breasts are still milking. Did various positions finished on top. Damage was 140 hhr the only bad thing I can say is that she wants to upcharge you for what I don't know, as I thought that I was already paying to much. Check her out if you want she's safe.Thanks for the report.

Do the pics she uses in her ad accurately reflect her actual appearance? $140 hhr is a bit steep for Toledo.

Parriet
07-27-17, 20:18
Thanks for the report.

Do the pics she uses in her ad accurately reflect her actual appearance? $140 hhr is a bit steep for Toledo.Pretty close to the pics, a little weight gain from the baby, but she does look like the pics. Maybe you can get some milk on your visit she's still lactating. LOL.

Ryloong22
07-27-17, 20:50
Had a dram about Kristy a while back, set up a time to meet. When I saw her she asked me if I was there for the strap on?! I about shit myself. Obviously a misconfusion. Kristy is a great girl, made me feel comfortable right from the start (except about the strap on part). All services were covered and had a great time. Her neighborhood seems safe during the day but wouldn't venture out to see her at night.

I've had repeat visits with Ivana (always great and underated), Ruby (awesome), and the elusive Laya, that girl is top notch, but I feel management is close by.

Has anyone seen the skinny brunette that's been posting on men seeking women? I don't know how to post links because I'm an idiot at this but she generally posts as "petite brunette-24". She said she has an incall but I'm sketchy about the location.

TheBigDipper1
07-27-17, 21:22
I've gotten a few requests to add pictures of Laina, so here you go.Ok, now lets see the stomach, legs, and butt. Those face pics are beauty filtered.

Prynn696
07-27-17, 22:22
I've been eyeing this one for a few days. Google shows some really good pics that also look like it is her. Anyone gave her a try yet?

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/savannah-18-barely-legal/43968673Yes I did last Friday night. Nice girl. Clean. Highly recommend. A little pricey but everything is covered. She is so sweet. I would see her again.

FanOfJames007
07-27-17, 23:52
Got a text this morning that she had her baby yesterday and out of commission for a while.

DetroitWill
07-28-17, 05:46
Saw her recently. Very safe location. Easy to find. DATY, Multi positions. Great attitude. Fine small ass. Top so so. Her pics are real. 1. 2 for hh. Would repeat.

TheBigDipper1
07-28-17, 11:17
Got a text this morning that she had her baby yesterday and out of commission for a while.I though she was only 6-7 months pregnant?

I was with her last September. Hmm.

HofMx
07-28-17, 13:12
Ok, now lets see the stomach, legs, and butt. Those face pics are beauty filtered.Here are some more, but she won't, and told me not to, put up nudes. Check out her ads otherwise then.

FanOfJames007
07-28-17, 16:03
I though she was only 6-7 months pregnant?

I was with her last September. Hmm.I did too when saw her last week, she said doctor was off since she is so petite.

Lelgson
07-28-17, 16:19
She's cash and dash.Thanks, for the reply.

Want to loose my load not my wad. . LOL.

TheBigDipper1
07-28-17, 16:31
I though she was only 6-7 months pregnant?

I was with her last September. Hmm.Oh she gave birth 5 weeks early, I'm good. Congratulations to her.

Mercalli
07-28-17, 16:52
Got a text this morning that she had her baby yesterday and out of commission for a while.I saw her maybe. 6 weeks ago? Didn't look pregnant at all! Except for bigger boobs!

Heiden
07-28-17, 20:40
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/class-with-a-educated-student-freaky-fun-daddys-little-secret-567-868-9260/44000733

Anyone seen? Whole ad confuses me in different ways:

A) says suburbs, but BP location is Toledo, West Toledo. Which is it? Are we in Toledo or she saying west of Toledo city limits?

B) claims to dancer background, but I'm seeing some junk in the trunk.

Name in ad is Carmen, 567-xxx-9260.

GucciGuy
07-29-17, 08:15
My instinct told me something was not right with this one. Phone number links to a fb account of a cute girl who I do not believe is the woman in the ad. There is also another ad with the same woman with a different name and phone number going by torrence. Correct me if I am wrong.

But I see the same outfits and same body there. http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/dive-in-with-torrence-big-booty-curvy-cutie-567-970-0284/35178861

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/class-with-a-educated-student-freaky-fun-daddys-little-secret-567-868-9260/44000733

Anyone seen? Whole ad confuses me in different ways:

A) says suburbs, but BP location is Toledo, West Toledo. Which is it? Are we in Toledo or she saying west of Toledo city limits?

B) claims to dancer background, but I'm seeing some junk in the trunk.

Name in ad is Carmen, 567-xxx-9260..

NorinRad
07-29-17, 08:27
Had a dream last evening with The Head Monster or Blue Eyes. She was easy to text with, met at Motel right off 75 later in evening after a show. WOW, I had a great time. This Board is AWESOME, might not have contacted her, except for a previous positive remark about her. Thanks guys!

Best time I've had in Toledo in awhile. She is much cuter than her photos in ad. Nice Body I thought, ok, boobs are not perfectly perky, and a very little belly, but I thought she was great. Her services were outstanding. Great DFK, BBBJ, DATY was wonderful, finished with CG as she really got me going. Definitely worth a visit IMHO. Treat her well guys.

Gambit199
07-29-17, 08:43
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/back-in-town-puertorican-mandi-567-315-5545/44743373

Gambit199
07-29-17, 08:44
Is she legit? Ad says back in town. Anybody remember her?

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/back-in-town-puertorican-mandi-567-315-5545/44743373

OralMass
07-29-17, 12:04
My instinct told me something was not right with this one. Phone number links to a fb account of a cute girl who I do not believe is the woman in the ad. There is also another ad with the same woman with a different name and phone number going by torrence. Correct me if I am wrong.

But I see the same outfits and same body there. http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/dive-in-with-torrence-big-booty-curvy-cutie-567-970-0284/35178861

.Though I never partaked in her services, Torrence has been advertising quite awaile.

OralMass
07-29-17, 12:07
Saw her recently. Very safe location. Easy to find. DATY, Multi positions. Great attitude. Fine small ass. Top so so. Her pics are real. 1. 2 for hh. Would repeat.Half an hour.

Timberwolf
07-29-17, 12:25
Though I never partaked in her services, Torrence has been advertising quite awaile.And I've never read anything positive about her. She's been around forever and seems to come and go. Most reports cite piss poor attitude and fatter than her pics. So, a fat Magical Melody I guess.

The other link in this chain is bad or ad has been taken down. Pics don't mean all that much as anyone can save the pics from any ad and use them to post an ad of their own. There's a black Bikini ass shot that has been posted by at least 3 ladies. One of whom I know is legit and has a smokin' bod, but the pic being used is not of her or anyone else that is turning tricks in Toledo.

Enjoying The V
07-29-17, 15:06
What ever happened to the redhead marie that was on the east side right off star ave?

WorthlessNut
07-29-17, 23:39
What ever happened to the redhead marie that was on the east side right off star ave?Real petite little girl?? I saw her a year ago then she disapeared and the number I had no longer worked.

Jobox28
07-30-17, 01:11
What ever happened to the redhead marie that was on the east side right off star ave?She went to rehab got clean and is trying to straighten her life out. I saw her on the Lucas county Sheriffs website at the end of June but it was only for some motor vehicle charges nothing drug related. I know she still lives on the east side but doesn't want to see people anymore, or at least not as of 2 months ago when I ran into her at Meijer on woodville road.

Cook4015
07-30-17, 01:48
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/cherry/44784673

Anyone seen her?

LightNingy247
07-30-17, 03:02
Midnight snack 🍫127874;127856;127853;I'm available all niite-25 - 25.

Well friends, you've saved me for a couple years now, I owe you.

Dreamt about cici this nice Saturday evening. In dreamland the text response time was quick, the location was given and the dream got better and better with every moment and level of opportunity. Exactly the pics, tall, beautiful, volleyball player body, relaxed, no one lurking, no drugs at all, very kind, patient and with a easiness and willingness I've very rarely encountered. This girl lit a fire of passion I haven't felt in years, I mean the mood, the chemistry, the moment, all excellent and everything right as it should be in a special moment. An hh moment to be exact, 70, no rules, boundaries, annoying no no's, just exceptional, non rushed, amazing, sweet girl. This is the first to get it right and to make me feel absolutely relaxed and a smile that won't go away soon.

So many poor providers, you guys know who they are, you can clearly dodge them on this forum, like I have. But this girl is special and gets it right, I'm lucky I toffted, but I owe it to you guys to do my part. I miss Dakota too, BTW, like you guys too, she was another that could get it right. Good luck gentlemen and always, be safe.

LightNingy247
07-30-17, 03:18
Amazing dream with cici. Text response was quick, even by dreamland standards. Relaxed, no rush, no one lurking around, no drugs, very quiet and peaceful no-tell room. Started right to allowing me access to everything, no rules, no rush, TV muted, phone put away. Cici is a tall, hot volleyball player looking chic, in shape, very soft skin, and firm booty. She will light a fire in you that you will not have felt in dreamland, especially if your dreams are about Toledo. Hh, 70, went past it though, no clocks, did I mention no hurry? Beautiful personality and great spinner body. I owe you guys for steering me clear of possible disasters, here's some of that pay it forward.

StephenOh
07-30-17, 18:48
Amazing dream with cici. Text response was quick, even by dreamland standards. Relaxed, no rush, no one lurking around, no drugs, very quiet and peaceful no-tell room. Started right to allowing me access to everything, no rules, no rush, TV muted, phone put away. Cici is a tall, hot volleyball player looking chic, in shape, very soft skin, and firm booty. She will light a fire in you that you will not have felt in dreamland, especially if your dreams are about Toledo. Hh, 70, went past it though, no clocks, did I mention no hurry? Beautiful personality and great spinner body. I owe you guys for steering me clear of possible disasters, here's some of that pay it forward.http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/cici-the-life-of-the-party/44905168

Enjoying The V
07-30-17, 19:16

Anyone seen her?She used to post all the time about a yr ago. Don't remember any reviews off hand but a few people did say she was legit. I didn't get to see her before but I do want to, she has a nice body from the pics & only 2 of them are old pics.

Enjoying The V
07-30-17, 19:24
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/madison-new/44917178

Looks good, features look a little bit like brooke (marissa).

Terak0306
07-30-17, 19:33

Anyone seen her?Don't recall any negative reviews (pre censorship) so search probably won't do a lot of good. Don't remember any stellar reviews either.

However I do recall one stating BBFS was on the table FWIW.

Terak0306
07-30-17, 19:33

Looks good, features look a little bit like brooke (marissa).I'd say you're 100% correct.

Duke Nukem
07-30-17, 21:03

Looks good, features look a little bit like brooke (marissa).That's Brook. Wonder why the name change.

StephenOh
07-30-17, 21:24
She went to rehab got clean and is trying to straighten her life out. I saw her on the Lucas county Sheriffs website at the end of June but it was only for some motor vehicle charges nothing drug related. I know she still lives on the east side but doesn't want to see people anymore, or at least not as of 2 months ago when I ran into her at Meijer on woodville road.You were saying?

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/im-back-miss-taylor-marie-sweet-young-exciting/37208868

Mystery Mantis
07-30-17, 22:44
That's Brook. Wonder why the name change.Brooke was already a name change from Marissa. If I had to guess, she is trying to hide her activity from someone. Maybe a family member saw her ads, and is hassling her about it. I haven't seen her in a while, so I am jsut speculating. I doubt it is anything worth getting paranoid over, girls change names often.

Ryloong22
07-30-17, 23:41
Brooke was already a name change from Marissa. If I had to guess, she is trying to hide her activity from someone. Maybe a family member saw her ads, and is hassling her about it. I haven't seen her in a while, so I am jsut speculating. I doubt it is anything worth getting paranoid over, girls change names often.She's always been good to me regardless of her changing her name. I haven't seen her in a few months though.

MrHungWell
07-31-17, 01:11
You were saying?

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/im-back-miss-taylor-marie-sweet-young-exciting/37208868If I'm correct he was "saying" about the little petite redhead Marie, not the not-so-petite TAYLOR Marie.

Jobox28
07-31-17, 01:41
You were saying?

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/im-back-miss-taylor-marie-sweet-young-exciting/37208868I was saying petite redhead Marie not this Taylor Marie you are referring to. I'll try and find an old link or pic.

Gray Patriot
07-31-17, 09:10
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/cici-the-life-of-the-party/44905168Quite a volleyball player. LOL. No I think he is referring to the one that just changed her name to Cici. She previously went by Chocolate Girl or something Chocolate. She was ok but I would not say she was as spectacular as he makes her out to be.

Be safe,

Gray.

TheLasTimeLord
07-31-17, 10:30
I have called 6 providers this morning for a date. No responce. WTF.

WorthlessNut
07-31-17, 12:41
I was saying petite redhead Marie not this Taylor Marie you are referring to. I'll try and find an old link or pic.Her posts would start with It's me Marie. Cannot remember her name, small spinner great service I stopped seeing her because of drug and alcohol. She started being high all the time.

WorthlessNut
07-31-17, 12:42
Quite a volleyball player. LOL. No I think he is referring to the one that just changed her name to Cici. She previously went by Chocolate Girl or something Chocolate. She was ok but I would not say she was as spectacular as he makes her out to be.

Be safe,
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/cici-the-life-of-the-party/44905168
Gray.I assume her meant this one.

Ewalk
07-31-17, 19:39
I was saying petite redhead Marie not this Taylor Marie you are referring to. I'll try and find an old link or pic.This was the marie right?

Gwailo
07-31-17, 21:24
Anybody try this one?

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/need-some-company-me-too/44977913

BradMaumee
07-31-17, 21:56
I think I have seen her before. Does anyone remember her.

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-fun-petite-brunette/450077984

BradMaumee
07-31-17, 22:00
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-girl-alert/44994233

Prynn696
07-31-17, 22:03
I'd say you're 100% correct.Yes it is marissa. Its the tatoo on her chest. Thats how I know her. Seen her many many times.

TxFlyer15
07-31-17, 23:22
I have called 6 providers this morning for a date. No responce. WTF.I've never had much luck in the morning. Most of my free time to play is before noon. I think a lot of ladies play late and sleep late.

TxFlyer15
07-31-17, 23:36
Unfortunately (or fortunately for them) any of those I saw either stopped or disappeared. It has been over a year.

There was Ashley and Mary Kate (twins, who wouldn't go for that LOL) but I only got to see Ashley, and she was in Sterling Heights near downtown D. Same goes for a girl named Delilah, who was also out of Sterling Heights / Warren. Both actually drove almost 45 min to see me.

The only one I really got to see in A2 was another Ashley, but is known as Hair Salon girl because of her picture. She's definitely out of the game, at least any where around here. She was the one I saw the most and got to know personally. Ended up white knighting for her, only to get used and find out she had a thug boyfriend who got her addicted to H and was beating her. Live and learn.Alyssa in Ann Arbor was one of the best times I've ever had. Loves to play dress up, play with toys, and please.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/irish-redhead-waiting-for-you/28895458

Jobox28
07-31-17, 23:48
This was the marie right?Yes that is her.

Nicemike
07-31-17, 23:49

Anyone seen her?I've seen her numb er of times. Nice ass. Pretty tasty pussy. Little tits. Everything but anal is on menue. Dfk. Daty. FS. Multiplepositions. Great oral. Pretty girl but has some dental issues.

TxFlyer15
08-01-17, 00:05
Things have been slow and I asked her if she'd like a review. Tried not to sound too much like I'm hypin her up, but nope, my real review of her haha.

So cheers and enjoy.Is Laina the same girl as the "Lana" who used to post about a year ago? https://www.************.com/toledo/classifieds/ad/56c5af6798abeFn5cQD6CWjTXh8ZF3AE5ADjxXaZdLr1YSODyq.

I miss Lana.

CravinMorehead
08-01-17, 00:27
Anybody try this one?

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/need-some-company-me-too/44977913She calls herself Kitty so I text her its about 8 pm says donate rt is 100 flat rate. I ask location in call? Its in Port Clinton area she says a car date. I say WTF forget it she says I'm worth it I say whatever. Next day she TeX me if I'm still interested I say OK can you to 80 she agrees I have to pick her up at her moms house by the jet express town area and take her to my house. Previously I asked her to send more pictures she did she was very hott like wow in those pics. I called her before the pick told me the address met me up the street. She got in I was like dam to myself she's nothing like her pics she's about 30 lbs bigger butt big belly fat cheeks those pics must be 5 years old. I was going to bail but WTF took her home she got naked and just laid there no movement nothing didn't like to give head was like a dead lay. No sounds nothing don't waste your time on this one, her pics are old when she was skinny not no more.

SxJett
08-01-17, 05:45
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/petite-blonde-bombshell-private-residence-real-pics-reviews/34293023

OldButGood
08-01-17, 07:37
I've seen her numb er of times. Nice ass. Pretty tasty pussy. Little tits. Everything but anal is on menue. Dfk. Daty. FS. Multiplepositions. Great oral. Pretty girl but has some dental issues.How bad are the dental issues? Is hygiene up to par.

Nicemike
08-01-17, 07:59
How bad are the dental issues? Is hygiene up to par.She is having work done on teeth, some removed in front top. Actually not terribly noticeable since she doesn't flash big smiles. LOL.

She is always freshly showered, and very clean. Usually wears some nice outfit under her street clothes.

I should add that she responds well, pussy is always wet . and for those interested, she used to post under fetish and domme services....if you have kinksters itch, she'll likely scratch it.

HofMx
08-01-17, 16:32
Is Laina the same girl as the "Lana" who used to post about a year ago? https://www.************.com/toledo/classifieds/ad/56c5af6798abeFn5cQD6CWjTXh8ZF3AE5ADjxXaZdLr1YSODyq.

I miss Lana.Your link doesn't work, but I did post some pictures before. Post some of the girl your talking about or tell us if she's the same as the pictures I posted.

GucciGuy
08-01-17, 19:14
Kind of a general question I have wondered about that I hope someone could answer, but when a provider is "fetish friendly" what does that usually cover?

TxFlyer15
08-01-17, 20:03
Kind of a general question I have wondered about that I hope someone could answer, but when a provider is "fetish friendly" what does that usually cover?Good question! In my experience, what it means varies wildly depending on the provider. Some use it to mean they're generally open to GFE, some can mean they're total freaks into anything you want. I haven't found any consistency in those who use the term. Others may know more.

TheLasTimeLord
08-01-17, 23:09
I've never had much luck in the morning. Most of my free time to play is before noon. I think a lot of ladies play late and sleep late.I was going by the times they posed their adds. I think the latest one I called was no later than 15 minutes after post nothing. No return message no nothing.

Exec69
08-02-17, 08:30
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/petite-blonde-bombshell-private-residence-real-pics-available-all-day/34293023

Out of curiousity, I texted Shawna to visit her in her private location off Heatherdowns. I bit nicer than most in-home locations, I was pleasantly surprised at how warm and receptive she was for our first session together. She is extremely petite (very small breasts with perky nipples) with a thin frame and about 5'2". She was dressed sexy and took her time with our HH date. Great BB oral tease and left very satisfied.

TheLasTimeLord
08-02-17, 08:47
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/petite-blonde-bombshell-private-residence-real-pics-available-all-day/34293023

Out of curiousity, I texted Shawna to visit her in her private location off Heatherdowns. I bit nicer than most in-home locations, I was pleasantly surprised at how warm and receptive she was for our first session together. She is extremely petite (very small breasts with perky nipples) with a thin frame and about 5'2". She was dressed sexy and took her time with our HH date. Great BB oral tease and left very satisfied.What was the damage donation for the half hour visit?

MilkMan2484
08-02-17, 13:03
I was going by the times they posed their adds. I think the latest one I called was no later than 15 minutes after post nothing. No return message no nothing.I think most of these ladies have it set up for automatic posting for a certain time or every so many hours. I know when Amanda was around a couple of times I asked about it when I could not reach her. She told me she had it set as a recurring ad at a certain time. Even though it was a free ad. I don't know it they still have that option, but that could be why your not getting any responses from them if that is still a option to them.

LuvThePus
08-02-17, 14:42
Kind of a general question I have wondered about that I hope someone could answer, but when a provider is "fetish friendly" what does that usually cover?I know it will really vary from girl to girl one I was close to would do prostate massage and Butthole licking for the right price she would take anal also, but that was the end of her fetishes. She would show me some of her stranger texts guys wanted to creampie her and clean it themselves golden showers and worse she always said no on those request. There was a girl who did do those things.

One time a guy payed her to let the previous guy leave a creampie inside her so he could clean it up well that amounted to some free puss for me that night just had to leave in a hurry so it was fresh for him.

Another wanted to watch her poop and then clean her up she had to say no to that one.

Last one a guy wanted her to save used condoms for him so she sold him a small baggy with a couple fays worth of used filled condoms.

Someone for everyone out there be honest about your Kink and you may find the right provider.

PolyMale6969
08-02-17, 20:19
Anyone have tried Natalia from Perrysburg, OH? Mid 40's. 5;4 about 120 lbs.

Ryloong22
08-02-17, 23:11
Tried to set up a date with Dixie, I gave her a reference (popular reference) but she said too many girls use the number I gave her? Most girls, all reputable from my post, didn't respond for a reference. Any advice guys?

HopaLong874
08-03-17, 06:46
Yes, nice BBBJ, cfs multiple positions, daty, Greek is offered for an upcharge. Was always very clean and a fun visit I never left unhappy.

Anyone have tried Natalia from Perrysburg, OH? Mid 40's. 5;4 about 120 lbs..

QuestForFun
08-03-17, 08:22
Tried to set up a date with Dixie, I gave her a reference (popular reference) but she said too many girls use the number I gave her? Most girls, all reputable from my post, didn't respond for a reference. Any advice guys?See someone else.

TheLasTimeLord
08-03-17, 08:40
Yes, nice BBBJ, cfs multiple positions, daty, Greek is offered for an upcharge. Was always very clean and a fun visit I never left unhappy.

.Got, a link to her add or her number.

HopaLong874
08-03-17, 09:10
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/natalia-professional-model/43870368

Got, a link to her add or her number.

TxFlyer15
08-03-17, 09:13
Had a dram about Kristy a while back, set up a time to meet. When I saw her she asked me if I was there for the strap on?! I about shit myself. Obviously a misconfusion. Kristy is a great girl, made me feel comfortable right from the start (except about the strap on part). All services were covered and had a great time. Her neighborhood seems safe during the day but wouldn't venture out to see her at night.

I've had repeat visits with Ivana (always great and underated), Ruby (awesome), and the elusive Laya, that girl is top notch, but I feel management is close by.

Has anyone seen the skinny brunette that's been posting on men seeking women? I don't know how to post links because I'm an idiot at this but she generally posts as "petite brunette-24". She said she has an incall but I'm sketchy about the location.I saw Kristy a couple years ago. She had some kind of bump on the side of her head. Did she get that taken care of?

RedoReno
08-03-17, 18:26
After playing the field for a few years I have landed on this girl. I have been dreaming with her for a few months now and thought it's about time I write her a review. She is a long legged blue eyed beauty that may be one of the better secrets on BP. Thin and just tall enough she has the flexibility and legs that can wrap around you. She has a nice tight kitty made for licking with pussy lips that direct you where to go. Her tits are the handful type not too big but worth tweaking. I have been seeing her for several months and I can tell you she is hard drug free and may be totally drug free. Nearly everything is on the menu except BB. We have engaged is several fetishes but I'll leave out the details until another time. When I first met her I found her location a bit iffy but after several visits I got comfortable. I have had no problems. Donations are reasonable.

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lets-have-some-fun-sarah/34165448

Member #5833
08-03-17, 23:46
Sorry I don't have a link, because it looks like she took it down. Private residence incall. Benjamin for the hh. LFK, BBJ, CFS. Oral skills a very good, and she likes to get pounded from K9. The bad. She's bigger than her photos show. I saw Ruby over the winter, and her body type reminds me of her (ruby looks like she lost weight). I may consider another visit if I can't get ahold of the others I like. She was worth a change of pace though.

Fact Seeker
08-04-17, 01:24
Sorry I don't have a link, because it looks like she took it down. Private residence incall. Benjamin for the hh. LFK, BBJ, CFS. Oral skills a very good, and she likes to get pounded from K9. The bad. She's bigger than her photos show. I saw Ruby over the winter, and her body type reminds me of her (ruby looks like she lost weight). I may consider another visit if I can't get ahold of the others I like. She was worth a change of pace though.I think it's been less than a week but I remember somebody else saying Liana is bigger than her photo's show if I'm not mistakes he said she was about 180 pounds for the life of me I can't understand what these ladies be thinking by misleading guys because I will just leave if they don't look like there photos.

Exec69
08-04-17, 07:37
What was the damage donation for the half hour visit?A Benjamin.

OldButGood
08-04-17, 08:53
Looks like Columbus wasn't what she hoped for. Vae is back in the glass city.

Fact Seeker
08-04-17, 09:44
Looks like Columbus wasn't what she hoped for. Vae is back in the glass city.I knew Vae would be back she doesn't have the looks or body to compete with the other black and Latino ladies in Columbus.

SethBeGood
08-04-17, 14:54
Anyone seen her?

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/take-my-pant-es-off-cert-fied-freak-cream-splash/45307098

SethBeGood
08-04-17, 15:56
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/take-my-pant-es-off-cert-fied-freak-cream-splash/45307098

Anyone seen her?

DetroitWill
08-04-17, 18:04
I knew Vae would be back she doesn't have the looks or body to compete with the other black and Latino ladies in Columbus.I think the real reason she came back is the mongers in Toledo are so much better than the ones in Columbus!

MrHungWell
08-04-17, 19:17
I think the real reason she came back is the mongers in Toledo are so much better than the ones in Columbus!I agree 100% DW. And I've been to Columbus many times and have sampled the local BP talent there. It's not bad, but by no means too good for Vae.

NorinRad
08-04-17, 20:10
Good luck with that. Contacted her myself with multiple solid refs, she never even bothered to contact them, I checked. Complete WASTE OF TIME.

See someone else.

WorthlessNut
08-04-17, 20:39

Anyone seen her?I tought about it tonight, something said do not do it.

LightNingy247
08-04-17, 22:10
Thanks gentlemen for helping me again and again. Just like the commecials in the ninetys, For all that you do, this buds for you!

Alex, high as hell and short term memory issues, but. Very accomadating and excellent job at BBBJ.

Tennessee Tracy, cannot know the location of her bat cave, ever, but this caped crusader flew in, swooped up your desires with nearly everything on the menu, then flew on out to, I'm assuming, bigger and better adventures.

Brooke / marissa, wow! Everyone loves her, but the bipolar disorder side at the slightest little crossing of her many many rules and man you feel the aunt b wooden spoon! Time for prozac baby!

Samantha, cute spinner, unique voice, lots and lots of not so great reasons to keep texting for pay pal and quick drop by loans, long after the so so visit, baby please!

Hot and juicy j, come to Monroe, are you still coming, are you still coming? Don't waste my time, even though when you get to Monroe, I won't answer the phone or return your text until you're all the way back in Toledo, severely pissed off and taking it out on me bullshit.

Scarlett, the real true give you everything she's got, but you have to mind a bit / ignore her always stranded or needy situations, and of course the obvious polka dot skin blemishes.

Nella, aka laserlips, wow what a trip, probably the best BBBJ, if it weren't for older men always seeming to be where she is, it could probably get done with serious force for the finish.

Laura, very nice, adaptive behaviors, and all the nice nice play, but the guy doesn't like you and in fact makes it a point of it by walking by your car with the dirty looks while your innocent little date is freshening up, of course. However, when you get to the expecting good part, its not fresh at all.

Now I've been way to generous but since I am on a roll, pm me for streetwalkers, from the land of the cool to the completely nuts. Have a great evening everyone and happy hunting.

GreatPlains
08-04-17, 22:11
Does any one know where ryder is? I have tried to contact her by text 3 weeks in a row without a response. I saw her about 4 weeks ago when she had her add up and she was awesome as ever. Since then no ads, no reports and radio silence when I text her. Are you guys that are her regulars keeping her too busy? Has she headed back to Los Vegas? Ryder if you listening put an add up or PM me. I miss you!!

GreatPlains
08-04-17, 22:18
I know it will really vary from girl to girl one I was close to would do prostate massage and Butthole licking for the right price she would take anal also, but that was the end of her fetishes. She would show me some of her stranger texts guys wanted to creampie her and clean it themselves golden showers and worse she always said no on those request. There was a girl who did do those things.

One time a guy payed her to let the previous guy leave a creampie inside her so he could clean it up well that amounted to some free puss for me that night just had to leave in a hurry so it was fresh for him.

Another wanted to watch her poop and then clean her up she had to say no to that one.

Last one a guy wanted her to save used condoms for him so she sold him a small baggy with a couple fays worth of used filled condoms.

Someone for everyone out there be honest about your Kink and you may find the right provider.I thought some of your report was BS, until I talked to a well known provider last week. The creampie eating fruit loop is true. She could have made big bucks for the number of times that has been asked of her, by more than ONE guy. Some of you guys are doing some perverted, bisexual, plain gross shit out there. Wow I won't dought you again. I guess the term play it safe loses something after that report?

Jobox28
08-05-17, 02:59
Anyone seen her?

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/take-my-pant-es-off-cert-fied-freak-cream-splash/45307098She was around last year late spring early summer for awhile, I reviewed her May 9th 2016 went by Savanna then she was posting with a Blonde with huge tits that went by Summer. Post number 8556. Both were on drugs of some sort I know this one went to rehab and got clean for awhile according to Facebook but kinda looks like she is back on something again. She was a Decent time back then.

OldButGood
08-05-17, 06:32
I knew Vae would be back she doesn't have the looks or body to compete with the other black and Latino ladies in Columbus.I believe Vae has good enough looks for Columbus and more important she has the personality and attitude to be successful, the problem is that in Columbus on any given day there's 50 or 60 different girl's posting in Toledo the same 15 or so girl's post every day with a couple of new one's ever once in awhile. Down here she has a few loyal mongers who give her great reviews. Maybe it's because I'm a little bit older but sex appeal is all about attitude for me, and she's got the right one.

Member #5833
08-05-17, 06:59
Does any one know where ryder is? I have tried to contact her by text 3 weeks in a row without a response. I saw her about 4 weeks ago when she had her add up and she was awesome as ever. Since then no ads, no reports and radio silence when I text her. Are you guys that are her regulars keeping her too busy? Has she headed back to Los Vegas? Ryder if you listening put an add up or PM me. I miss you!!My budget isn't where it needs to be for a Ryder visit, but I follow her on social media. She's still in town. The last time I saw her she was no longer dancing due to a health reason. It was an injury to a body part, don't remember I was having too much fun playing. She might just be taking hiatus. I know a few weeks (or month) ago she was making fun of a guy that called her white trash. The same guy would always want her to strap one on, and put it where the sun don't shine, and crap himself every time. I only bring it up because of the earlier comment of dudes asking for wierd stuff.

Member #5833
08-05-17, 07:06
Good luck with that. Contacted her myself with multiple solid refs, she never even bothered to contact them, I checked. Complete WASTE OF TIME.Dixie errors on the side of caution, paranoia. She also has low self esteem. If you want to see her just keep trying. She has her loyal customer base, and hasnt posted on BP for a very long time. She can see clients at her discretion. I havemt seen her in awhile, but I will be reaching out to her again since she got herself fixed back up.

GucciGuy
08-05-17, 07:48
Vae could be the best one in our area. She has it all. She plays safe, isn't a drug addict, is physically very attractive, down to earth to talk to, and has a fantastic friendly attitude. She isn't available all the time as she has her own personal life, but is available enough. I generally am not attracted to AA but I couldn't resist seeing her. That is how beautiful she is in person. She was my first experience and I hope she is able to stick around.

I believe Vae has good enough looks for Columbus and more important she has the personality and attitude to be successful, the problem is that in Columbus on any given day there's 50 or 60 different girl's posting in Toledo the same 15 or so girl's post every day with a couple of new one's ever once in awhile. Down here she has a few loyal mongers who give her great reviews. Maybe it's because I'm a little bit older but sex appeal is all about attitude for me, and she's got the right one.

Kasimalli
08-05-17, 11:58
Thanks gentlemen for helping me again and again. Just like the commecials in the ninetys, For all that you do, this buds for you!

Alex, high as hell and short term memory issues, but. Very accomadating and excellent job at BBBJ.

Tennessee Tracy, cannot know the location of her bat cave, ever, but this caped crusader flew in, swooped up your desires with nearly everything on the menu, then flew on out to, I'm assuming, bigger and better adventures.

Brooke / marissa, wow! Everyone loves her, but the bipolar disorder side at the slightest little crossing of her many many rules and man you feel the aunt b wooden spoon! Time for prozac baby!

Samantha, cute spinner, unique voice, lots and lots of not so great reasons to keep texting for pay pal and quick drop by loans, long after the so so visit, baby please!

Hot and juicy j, come to Monroe, are you still coming, are you still coming? Don't waste my time, even though when you get to Monroe, I won't answer the phone or return your text until you're all the way back in Toledo, severely pissed off and taking it out on me bullshit.

Scarlett, the real true give you everything she's got, but you have to mind a bit / ignore her always stranded or needy situations, and of course the obvious polka dot skin blemishes.

Nella, aka laserlips, wow what a trip, probably the best BBBJ, if it weren't for older men always seeming to be where she is, it could probably get done with serious force for the finish.

Laura, very nice, adaptive behaviors, and all the nice nice play, but the guy doesn't like you and in fact makes it a point of it by walking by your car with the dirty looks while your innocent little date is freshening up, of course. However, when you get to the expecting good part, its not fresh at all.

Now I've been way to generous but since I am on a roll, pm me for streetwalkers, from the land of the cool to the completely nuts. Have a great evening everyone and happy hunting.Which Tennessee tracy are you referring to?, could you post the link?

Tomautoman
08-05-17, 13:46
She was around last year late spring early summer for awhile, I reviewed her May 9th 2016 went by Savanna then she was posting with a Blonde with huge tits that went by Summer. Post number 8556. Both were on drugs of some sort I know this one went to rehab and got clean for awhile according to Facebook but kinda looks like she is back on something again. She was a Decent time back then.She keeps changing her name so that's a pretty good indication she's in bed with LE.

FanOfJames007
08-05-17, 13:49
Which Tennessee tracy are you referring to?, could you post the link?What Laura are you referring to also?

FanOfJames007
08-05-17, 15:44

Now I've been way to generous but since I am on a roll, pm me for streetwalkers, from the land of the cool to the completely nuts. Have a great evening everyone and happy hunting.Which Laura did you mean?

Jackknoff
08-05-17, 16:24

Now I've been way to generous but since I am on a roll, pm me for streetwalkers, from the land of the cool to the completely nuts. Have a great evening everyone and happy hunting.Post some links.

Fact Seeker
08-05-17, 17:03
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

LightNingy247
08-05-17, 17:07
Just seen the beautiful fun, but late, and rough. Met for ss off berdan, BBBJ, little performance was in order prior to the deed. Sort of patient, clockwatches, empty house, damaged front door, strong smoke smell, relatively quiet and calm. . 6 damage, felt a little rushed at the end. Nice spinner body, down below smelled and looked good, not on any apparent substances during qv.

Nice surprise, got to meet, Sarah, who walked in as I was going out. Cute, nice little body, didn't appear to be under any influence. I'll put her link in the next post.

LightNingy247
08-05-17, 17:08
There's Sarah.

LightNingy247
08-05-17, 17:18
Tennessee Tracy disappeared about a year ago, she was a good provider, not on stuff, no apparent needle use. Laura is Layla's sister, that Laura.

Fact Seeker
08-05-17, 19:01
Any Information on this sexy young lady?

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-petite-and-tatted-just-for-u/45482448

Mike Nunya
08-05-17, 21:22
Ran across Chyann's ad and remembered I'd seen her awhile back at a business next to a adult bookstore on the north side of town, she wasn't at all punctual, she kept texting 15 more minutes. I didn't have any others on the hook so I played the game to see it through. When she arrived I noticed she didn't look quite as cute as the pics she's been using for well over a year. I went ahead and it turns out she is legit though seemed a little rushed, everything covered only option was a couch in a small dark room, she was nice enough and I did leave happy, just not GFE like I was looking for when seeing someone. As I said it's been awhile but spent 1. 6 for a hr and was out in about 35 minutes.

Mike Nunya
08-05-17, 21:26
WTF No AA, . Look in the mirror of the second pic, LOL.

Parriet
08-06-17, 01:43
Any Information on this sexy young lady?

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-petite-and-tatted-just-for-u/45482448Yes, That's Squirt from Monroe, seen her quite a few times does massage's and BBBJ, and full service. She's nice and not to bad all around, cute, small tits and ass. Give her a try you'll like her. Her rates are very low, no fetishes or anal with this one, no kissing, but daty is ok, very clean and shower fresh, tastes great every time. She only does outcall so you'll have to get a hotel or she can come to you. Enjoy.

Vinny1993
08-06-17, 05:01
A- FS, bbbjcims. Hh. 1. Sweet, clean. Bald kitty. Chubby. Cute great kisser. Some baby damage. I call was sketchy but adequate. ISO skinny, hard body who doesn't look like she worked a 25 hr shift. Willing hh 1. 5. Advice? Toledo occasionally Gr. Are.

SunZad
08-06-17, 06:21
Just seen the beautiful fun, but late, and rough. Met for ss off berdan, BBBJ, little performance was in order prior to the deed. Sort of patient, clockwatches, empty house, damaged front door, strong smoke smell, relatively quiet and calm. . 6 damage, felt a little rushed at the end. Nice spinner body, down below smelled and looked good, not on any apparent substances during qv.

Nice surprise, got to meet, Sarah, who walked in as I was going out. Cute, nice little body, didn't appear to be under any influence. I'll put her link in the next post.http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-petite-fun-brunette/45041398

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-petite-brunette-wana-play/45538243

Fact Seeker
08-06-17, 12:48
Yes, That's Squirt from Monroe, seen her quite a few times does massage's and BBBJ, and full service. She's nice and not to bad all around, cute, small tits and ass. Give her a try you'll like her. Her rates are very low, no fetishes or anal with this one, no kissing, but daty is ok, very clean and shower fresh, tastes great every time. She only does outcall so you'll have to get a hotel or she can come to you. Enjoy.Is she a squirter is that why they call her squirt?

Fact Seeker
08-06-17, 12:51
I remember her posting last summer she was much smaller then the reports I seen was she was always a no show.

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ad-expires-08-19-2017-tight-and-juicy-sweetlips-big-boot-absolutely-a-freak/45559943

LightNingy247
08-06-17, 14:23
Yes, those two, thanks for pasting link.

Mike Nunya
08-06-17, 20:21
WTF No AA, . Look in the mirror of the second pic, LOL.I guess I forgot to add the link. Sorry guy's.

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/stacy-4192835224/

NorinRad
08-06-17, 21:11
She posts currently on Midwest Companions board, with rates cheaper than her website 250/ hr. Tried to contact her myself, she ghosted awhile than offered a half hearted apology.

I have not tried to schedule with her. Best of luck. Here is link, don't know if you have to "join" to view it.

http://midwestcompanions.com/forum/index.php?topic=1193.0

Does any one know where ryder is? I have tried to contact her by text 3 weeks in a row without a response. I saw her about 4 weeks ago when she had her add up and she was awesome as ever. Since then no ads, no reports and radio silence when I text her. Are you guys that are her regulars keeping her too busy? Has she headed back to Los Vegas? Ryder if you listening put an add up or PM me. I miss you!!

NorinRad
08-06-17, 21:13
Thanks, but I have a couple go-to gals in Toledo, don't need the headache. Had read a couple positive comments about her, she IS my body type so thought I'd reach out.

I have ref's all day, but can't deal with playing games. If you see her, best of luck, she "looks like fun" would give her a try, maybe she didn't like my photo?? LOL.

Dixie errors on the side of caution, paranoia. She also has low self esteem. If you want to see her just keep trying. She has her loyal customer base, and hasnt posted on BP for a very long time. She can see clients at her discretion. I havemt seen her in awhile, but I will be reaching out to her again since she got herself fixed back up.

Parriet
08-07-17, 02:32
Is she a squirter is that why they call her squirt?They call her squirt its a nick name she got because she's always been so small, not because of her talents at least not that I've been able to discover.

GucciGuy
08-07-17, 14:04
That's a good one! Way to be observant. Not really a turn on with him sitting there like that!

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/stacy-4192835224/43997093

WTF No AA, . Look in the mirror of the second pic, LOL..

GucciGuy
08-07-17, 14:09
In case any one is curious, this new one's phone # links to a faceless Russian fb page. http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/love-chain/45673838.

NewToThis1632
08-07-17, 14:40
That's a good one! Way to be observant. Not really a turn on with him sitting there like that!

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/stacy-4192835224/43997093.Well he's not holding a camera, she's not holding a camera, so at least one more in that room. "danger Will Robinson".

WorthlessNut
08-07-17, 14:49

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/stacy-4192835224/43997093.Not really a turn on with her in the picture either.

BradMaumee
08-07-17, 18:13
Has anyone noticed old ads popping up with new phone numbers?

Over the past couple weeks I have notice ads going up from ladies who are currently not active. Most recently I've seen one for Sabrina who was active several months ago.

Here is Sabrina with phone # 4192660268 http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/need-a-friend-call-sabrina/34968012.

And the day before a phone # 5672005499 http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-take-a-nice-long-break/35356003.

And then there are all the ads with a 313 area code.

One ad was from a girl whose facebook page says she is 7 months pregnant.

Wings88
08-07-17, 20:31
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-petite-fun-brunette/45041398

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-petite-brunette-wana-play/45538243Anyone have an actual session with Sarah? http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-petite-brunette-wana-play/45538243.

TxFlyer15
08-07-17, 23:46
A duo BBBJCIM is a bucket list item for me. Anyone know of providers that offer this in Toledo?

Cruz123
08-07-17, 23:56
Hey Guys. I'm looking for a private provider that offers massages with HJ. I used to frequent Trisha in Luna pier then Monroe but she disappeared a few months back. Please respond or PM me if you would recommend any that would provide what I'm looking for? Looking for private provider. Not massage parlor. Thanks all.

CarlossPicYw
08-08-17, 00:40
Yes, That's Squirt from Monroe, seen her quite a few times does massage's and BBBJ, and full service. She's nice and not to bad all around, cute, small tits and ass. Give her a try you'll like her. Her rates are very low, no fetishes or anal with this one, no kissing, but daty is ok, very clean and shower fresh, tastes great every time. She only does outcall so you'll have to get a hotel or she can come to you. Enjoy.How low is low for her rates?

MugiWara12
08-08-17, 01:22
The blonde Brittany / Emily is now out of jail, has not posted yet but if anyone hears from her or sees her post could you please message me, I don't have a current number for her yet.

Fact Seeker
08-08-17, 05:31
Is she real anybody seen her?

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/paris-baby/40591368

Parriet
08-08-17, 11:54
How low is low for her rates?50 hh 100 hour.

TheLasTimeLord
08-08-17, 21:48
Has anyone noticed old ads popping up with new phone numbers?

Over the past couple weeks I have notice ads going up from ladies who are currently not active. Most recently I've seen one for Sabrina who was active several months ago.

Here is Sabrina with phone # 4192660268 http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/need-a-friend-call-sabrina/34968012.

And the day before a phone # 5672005499 http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-take-a-nice-long-break/35356003.

And then there are all the ads with a 313 area code.

One ad was from a girl whose facebook page says she is 7 months pregnant.I did have a few dates with Sabrina. Not bad spinner type. And tight. The downfall is that every Monday she would call me and beg to borrow $$ After 3 weeks of this I blocked her. Sweet and nice girl. Except for the begging Monty part.

TxFlyer15
08-08-17, 22:52
I remember her posting last summer she was much smaller then the reports I seen was she was always a no show.

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ad-expires-08-19-2017-tight-and-juicy-sweetlips-big-boot-absolutely-a-freak/45559943She is 100% my type. I'll see if she's legit.

Punisher1122
08-09-17, 03:01
Anyone have an actual session with Sarah? http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-petite-brunette-wana-play/45538243.Saw her a couple days ago. Slim with baby damage. BBBJ started out good then got toothy. She slowed down after I told her. Switched to FS, hit it in doggy till finish. Went to bathroom to wash hands and the toilet was full of human waste. She's nice and not bad for 60 ss (no clock watching) but doubt I'll repeat.

HotRodd
08-09-17, 06:18
Hey Guys. I'm looking for a private provider that offers massages with HJ. I used to frequent Trisha in Luna pier then Monroe but she disappeared a few months back. Please respond or PM me if you would recommend any that would provide what I'm looking for? Looking for private provider. Not massage parlor. Thanks all.Hey I have. Her info and she is in Monroe pm me for details.

Punisher1122
08-09-17, 06:34
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ni-ie/42485708

Anyone seen her?

Member #5833
08-09-17, 10:32
Anyone see Demi recently? I had a date set up with her, and things got strange. I've never had Demi leave me hanging, or waiting very long before. I called her when I was on my way to our appt. She answered saying she was 5 minutes away. I got there in 10, and she wasn't there yet. No biggie, I waited a few minutes longer and called back. She sounded out of it (I've never suspected her to have drug issues), and said she was right around the corner. I was not on edge, because its not out of the ordinary for me to wait a few minutes. I have a long history with Demi, and trust her, mostly. Well 20 minutes go by, and in my mind this is plenty of time for around the corner (stop at gas station to pick up something). I call, no answer, call again no answer. I left, very surprised because she's never done that to me before, but ok whatever no big deal. I had an appointment for work to get to. After my appointment I sent an inquiry text asking how she was, and tried to call to make sure she was OK. Got a text back that I couldn't make words out of it. I called her as soon as I got a free moment, and a guy answered the phone. This happened yesterday early afternoon. I have not heard back, but don't want to reach out.

Timberwolf
08-09-17, 11:07
Saw her a couple days ago. Slim with baby damage. BBBJ started out good then got toothy. She slowed down after I told her. Switched to FS, hit it in doggy till finish. Went to bathroom to wash hands and the toilet was full of human waste. She's nice and not bad for 60 ss (no clock watching) but doubt I'll repeat.Also posting as CaroLineBaby with the same phone#. Easy to spot the dream catcher tat on her thigh. She's been around for a while.

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/let-me-start-your-morning-off-the-right-way/45865628

Timberwolf
08-09-17, 11:09
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ni-ie/42485708

Anyone seen her?I have not. But, the middle pic is used by at least 2-3 other ladies and it is not a pic of any of them AFAIK.

Member #5833
08-09-17, 11:46
Sorry for the alarm guys. Demi reached out to me before my first post is showing. She was at a bar with her friends and got too much fun. Glad she reached out.

Punisher1122
08-09-17, 12:18
I have not. But, the middle pic is used by at least 2-3 other ladies and it is not a pic of any of them AFAIK.I looked at some older ads by her and I think this is a girl I've met before outside the hobby. I know her children's father. I always thought she was attractive. If I can confirm it's her, I'll be sampling her for sure.