PDA

View Full Version : BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

BJlvr419
06-03-17, 23:44
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/exotic-bunny-new-pics/39434688

Any info on her? Searching # on fb goes to an account of a fgirl who looks like her, but I'd rather have a recommendation from a senior member before I pull the trigger. Thanks and be safe.

WellEndowed
06-04-17, 08:26
Can anyone suggest a good burner phone app for my cell phone. Thanks.

Toledo Guy
06-04-17, 12:35
Can anyone suggest a good burner phone app for my cell phone. Thanks.Sideline works well and is free if you use it at least once a month.

TG.

StormBalls
06-04-17, 17:34
Seen lily the other night like previously stated place is a bit sketchy but I believe it to be safe that being said tight little body great oral skills and very tight box. 70 for HHR friendly girl but not really GFE still got job done.

AA1234
06-05-17, 12:58
Any review on her does she only offer massage, or she offer extra also.

http://toledo.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-sensual-brazilian-massage/39201488

PaulsToTheWall
06-05-17, 21:49
Anyone seen this sweet treat?

http://toledo.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/after-hours-massage/38583518

PaulsToTheWall
06-05-17, 21:51
Just saw another ad with what looks like tract marks all over her arms. I realize a lot of service providers have habits, but I don't want to see or know about it. Can't willingly and knowingly support that. Maybe this isn't for me.

Member #5502
06-06-17, 08:19

http://toledo.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-sensual-brazilian-massage/39201488Nice girl. Not sure about FS but some extras are available.

WorthlessNut
06-06-17, 11:22
Nice girl. Not sure about FS but some extras are available.From what I was told HJ BJ and FS was offered for extra. Have not tried her out.

Robhar69
06-06-17, 14:51
I am a hide fan of Greek. The only girls I know who are the willing are Krystal and Paris. So two questions. Does anyone know these girls' skill at this activity? I don't want to pay extra for someone to want to stop after 30 seconds. And does anyone know of any other providers that are down for Greek? Thanks!

Ryloong22
06-06-17, 16:37
I've seen Layla a couple times over the past month. She's really hard to get a hold of but definitely worth it (in my mind) when you finally hook up. With me, she's pretty much PSE. Not sure if it's part of the act but I almost told her to keep her voice down. She's loud as hell. YMMV as always.

RMman1
06-06-17, 18:02
I am a hide fan of Greek. The only girls I know who are the willing are Krystal and Paris. So two questions. Does anyone know these girls' skill at this activity? I don't want to pay extra for someone to want to stop after 30 seconds. And does anyone know of any other providers that are down for Greek? Thanks!I've not partaken, but I understand Ruby enjoys Greek.

HopaLong874
06-06-17, 20:42
Give Ruby a shout.

I am a hide fan of Greek. The only girls I know who are the willing are Krystal and Paris. So two questions. Does anyone know these girls' skill at this activity? I don't want to pay extra for someone to want to stop after 30 seconds. And does anyone know of any other providers that are down for Greek? Thanks!.

Robhar69
06-06-17, 21:42
Ruby told me she's never done it.

NewYork56
06-06-17, 22:01
I am a hide fan of Greek. The only girls I know who are the willing are Krystal and Paris. So two questions. Does anyone know these girls' skill at this activity? I don't want to pay extra for someone to want to stop after 30 seconds. And does anyone know of any other providers that are down for Greek? Thanks!http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/419-277-6495-lets-have-a-good-time-no-drama-no-worries-brylee/34348567

Entiqual
06-06-17, 22:19
I am a hide fan of Greek. The only girls I know who are the willing are Krystal and Paris. So two questions. Does anyone know these girls' skill at this activity? I don't want to pay extra for someone to want to stop after 30 seconds. And does anyone know of any other providers that are down for Greek? Thanks!Amber Rayne will give you great greek. Just lube up and go in slow at first. Once she adjusts, she fucks back with enthusiasm. Have fun and be generous. No girl likes a cheapskate going up her ass.

Robhar69
06-07-17, 07:46
I don't find Amber Rayne attractive, and Brylee wasn't very enthusiastic. Any other ideas?

FreeNezSteve
06-07-17, 10:27
I was in a mood yesterday so I went looking for a provider which in the early afternoon of a Tuesday was harder to find than you would expect.

Finally got ahold of Hannah, short blonde not tiny but well put together.

I met her at her incall, which is in a kind of scary looking house in the north end between the bridge and point place. She was not there yet, but arrived as I was l walking away, then the door didn't work right and she had to call for help to get in. Needless to say a lot of people around, and sort of embarrassing for all involved.

She was very business like with the service, which is to be expected from just having met, and it might have been the what happened up to the point, but I don't think that either of us was at all into the moment. She seems like a really friendly person and maybe getting to know her it would be better but for me it was cold and quiet and much shorter than the time agreed. I hate to speak ill of her because I think in another time and place it could have been great. But, sadly, this was my experience.

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ready-for-some-excitement-fun-and-enjoyment-with-a-relaxing-massage-call-hannah-419-320-1002/39122088

WorthlessNut
06-07-17, 13:01
I don't find Amber Rayne attractive, and Brylee wasn't very enthusiastic. Any other ideas?Close your eyes or bring a brown sack. There is a big butted AA offering greek right on her ad.

RailFan69
06-07-17, 16:51
So I dream I call up McKenzie, who I have never seen for a hh. Arrive at the in call house on North end. Am taken to upstairs bedroom. Talk about menu options and Greek is one of them, for extra charge. Lay on air mattress, start with covered BJ. Start feeling good, so I say let's go for Greek. She flops onto all fours and I get into position, then a foul aroma reaches my nostrils and I lose my "vigor". Tell her this won't work and as we transition back to BJ, the air mattress pops, out goes all the air!

The things we do.

Punisher1122
06-08-17, 03:59
I am a hide fan of Greek. The only girls I know who are the willing are Krystal and Paris. So two questions. Does anyone know these girls' skill at this activity? I don't want to pay extra for someone to want to stop after 30 seconds. And does anyone know of any other providers that are down for Greek? Thanks!After a minute or 2 to adjust Krystal can take a pounding. She might be out of commission for a while though.

Robhar69
06-08-17, 07:18
Can she do multiple positions, I. E. Cowgirl, missionary, doggy, and actually do some of the work, or is it one position with me doing all the work? I was very spoiled by an ex girlfriend who was a master at Greek. Any position, and she could ride it forever.

Also, why is she out of commission?

After a minute or 2 to adjust Krystal can take a pounding. She might be out of commission for a while though.

Virgin Boy
06-08-17, 07:25
So I dream I call up McKenzie, who I have never seen for a hh. Arrive at the in call house on North end. Am taken to upstairs bedroom. Talk about menu options and Greek is one of them, for extra charge. Lay on air mattress, start with covered BJ. Start feeling good, so I say let's go for Greek. She flops onto all fours and I get into position, then a foul aroma reaches my nostrils and I lose my "vigor". Tell her this won't work and as we transition back to BJ, the air mattress pops, out goes all the air!

The things we do.She does ass to mouth? I'd make her clean up first. I've always wanted to witness this trick.

Virgin Boy
06-08-17, 07:37
I don't find Amber Rayne attractive, and Brylee wasn't very enthusiastic. Any other ideas?Dixie seems like she would let you. I've never tried but I get the feeling she won't say no to anything.

I know some for sure Greek speakers but if Amber isn't attractive Leanna and Nella won't be either.

XanderXXX
06-08-17, 07:50
Dixie seems like she would let you. I've never tried but I get the feeling she won't say no to anything.

I know some for sure Greek speakers but if Amber isn't attractive Leanna and Nella won't be either.Which one is Leanna? Any details?

Robhar69
06-08-17, 09:12
Unless Dixie's rules have changed, she won't do Greek.

Dixie seems like she would let you. I've never tried but I get the feeling she won't say no to anything.

I know some for sure Greek speakers but if Amber isn't attractive Leanna and Nella won't be either.

Jobox28
06-08-17, 10:41
Can she do multiple positions, I. E. Cowgirl, missionary, doggy, and actually do some of the work, or is it one position with me doing all the work? I was very spoiled by an ex girlfriend who was a master at Greek. Any position, and she could ride it forever.

Also, why is she out of commission?2 reasons trouble with the law and she is pregnant.

Virgin Boy
06-08-17, 10:57
Which one is Leanna? Any details?Here's Leanna. She can do reverse cowgirl and can throw her ass back in doggy.

WorthlessNut
06-08-17, 11:31
Here's Leanna. She can do reverse cowgirl and can throw her ass back in doggy.Where, you say here's Leanna, but no link picture?

WorthlessNut
06-08-17, 11:33
She does ass to mouth? I'd make her clean up first. I've always wanted to witness this trick.He implies order got the best of him, I do not think he made it to the dark side.

Member #5502
06-08-17, 13:20
I don't find Amber Rayne attractive, and Brylee wasn't very enthusiastic. Any other ideas?Isabella. Who isn't as horrendous in person as in her awful pictures. Offers Greek.

Milt6969
06-08-17, 15:54
I am a hide fan of Greek. The only girls I know who are the willing are Krystal and Paris. So two questions. Does anyone know these girls' skill at this activity? I don't want to pay extra for someone to want to stop after 30 seconds. And does anyone know of any other providers that are down for Greek? Thanks!Evie, Yvonne will do Greek, for extra of course. She can't take a good pounding that way, but she'll keep going if you take it easy on her. She is petite, so if your to large, she may turn you down. She gives great head too. Haven't ever tried the two you mentioned, so no comment on them.

Milt6969
06-08-17, 15:58
Unless Dixie's rules have changed, she won't do Greek.She told me once that she would, for 300 more. I passed LOL.

Robhar69
06-08-17, 17:05
Did you have a link?

Isabella. Who isn't as horrendous in person as in her awful pictures. Offers Greek.

BradMaumee
06-08-17, 17:40
Who does a great GFE? Loves to cuddle?

Member #5502
06-09-17, 07:35
Did you have a link?Search her name on Toledo BP WFM.

Virgin Boy
06-09-17, 07:57
Where, you say here's Leanna, but no link picture?Sorry, thought I hit paste.

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexi-leanna-419-283-5563-all-week-long/34333160

OldButGood
06-09-17, 08:16
Who does a great GFE? Loves to cuddle?Sxc Mia, black chic does a great GFE I've seen her several times greater kisser always clean and showered and smelling good, loves the daty. She's not a spinner or a raving beauty but her attitude makes up for it. Down side is she doesn't have a regular in call place but she Will give you the GFE and fuck your brains out. LOL. At least she did for me. Fair warning she recently spent time with uncle LEO.

HopaLong874
06-09-17, 10:33
Several of you PM me for Brittany number. Has anyone pulled the trigger? She has gone quiet on me.

Timberwolf
06-09-17, 15:40
Did you have a link?Dude, a search on her name there will get you this.

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/spring-is-in-the-air-come-enjoy-it-with-isabella/34211895

MrBarton
06-09-17, 21:07
Just came across this ad and it looked familiar. Don't really remember Lindsey's language from her old ads but thought I'd bring it to your guys' attention.

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/stop-available-2-hot-redheads-long-legs-4193087567/34164639

MrBarton
06-09-17, 21:11
Isabella. Who isn't as horrendous in person as in her awful pictures. Offers Greek.The other question is is she as big as she looks in her pictures?

Duke Nukem
06-09-17, 21:19
Just came across this ad and it looked familiar. Don't really remember Lindsey's language from her old ads but thought I'd bring it to your guys' attention.

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/stop-available-2-hot-redheads-long-legs-4193087567/34164639No, that's not her. This woman is using her own pics.

MrBarton
06-09-17, 21:27
No, that's not her. This woman is using her own pics.I could've sworn the ipad pictures were​the same.

Timberwolf
06-10-17, 11:42
I could've sworn the ipad pictures were​the same.Same as Country Girl Lindsey? Not even close. The lady in the ad has been posting for years using those pics.

DetroitWill
06-10-17, 14:11
Sxc Mia, black chic does a great GFE I've seen her several times greater kisser always clean and showered and smelling good, loves the daty. She's not a spinner or a raving beauty but her attitude makes up for it. Down side is she doesn't have a regular in call place but she Will give you the GFE and fuck your brains out. LOL. At least she did for me. Fair warning she recently spent time with uncle LEO.There are two black mias. Are we talking about the thin 20 year old or less slim 24 year old?

OldButGood
06-10-17, 14:51
There are two black mias. Are we talking about the thin 20 year old or less slim 24 year old?The one with the number ending in 8685 she always posts sxc Mia.

Esctol6
06-10-17, 22:57

http://toledo.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-sensual-brazilian-massage/39201488I've seen her before, she lives over on the east side, very clean and kind girl, gives a nice massage and also has other things available at a reasonable donation. I would see her again.

Onmyback
06-11-17, 02:08
Since there has been some interest expressed in lindsey country girl I thought I would provide an update since I was just with her.

She has gained a,little weight, looks good, and is turning her life around. Has regained custody of 2 of her 3 kids and has a,decent job.

We don't often see many success stories here and usually see when someone fails so I thought I would pass a potential one on.

Hopefully she does well.

If you need more pm me but I don't think she will be back here.

Member #5833
06-11-17, 08:26
Assuming she's TGTBT, but has anyone attempted this hottie?

Toledo. backpage.com/ WomenSeekMen / beautiful-big-booty-big-boobs-Russian-girl-in-toledo /3723.

WellEndowed
06-11-17, 10:05

Toledo. backpage.com/ WomenSeekMen / beautiful-big-booty-big-boobs-Russian-girl-in-toledo /3723.I have tried to contact her a couple of times. I speak Russian and sent one of my texts to her in Russian. No response. Don't know of anyone who has met her. I think you are right about TGTBT.

Timberwolf
06-11-17, 10:24

Toledo. backpage.com/ WomenSeekMen / beautiful-big-booty-big-boobs-Russian-girl-in-toledo /3723.The last three pics are all over BP. Posted on the same day in Idaho, New York, Kansas, etc. Got this out of just a Google image search. If it is actually a woman selling it, the woman in the pics isn't going to be the one answering the door.

Are the "busting johns" blackmailing sites still a thing? My guess that it is setup to harvest phone #'s, given the lack of response from calling / texting.

MrIceCold
06-11-17, 11:45
Had a chance to finally get to see Marissa since she's been back and I'm glad I did!

Used to see her in the past so meeting up was super easy she was easy to make plans with and I was able to make my way to see her in no time!

She still has the great body I remember and she does seem to be more relaxed now and was very fun to be with.

She still has a super nice body as I remember and she knows how to make you feel good.

She still has the same rules as I remember so no surprises and I was fine with them as they are the same rules as I like to do.

Hope she stays in town or at least come to visit now and then so we can meet up.

If you seen her in the past and had a good time I'd say you would be happy to see her again now.

I will see her again.

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-pic-brooke-is-back-and-ready/40153893

MrIceCold
06-11-17, 11:47
Since there has been some interest expressed in lindsey country girl I thought I would provide an update since I was just with her.

She has gained a,little weight, looks good, and is turning her life around. Has regained custody of 2 of her 3 kids and has a,decent job.

We don't often see many success stories here and usually see when someone fails so I thought I would pass a potential one on.

Hopefully she does well.

If you need more pm me but I don't think she will be back here.Thanks for the update! One of my ATF.

WorthlessNut
06-11-17, 13:16
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/%D1%95%CF%89%D1%94%D1%94%D1%82%D1%94%D1%8F-%D0%B2%D1%94%D1%82%D1%82%D1%94%D1%8F-%CF%89%D1%94%D1%82%D1%82%D1%94%D1%8F/40151973 so she posts like every hour, says she cannot show face, but on anothe site she has face and body pics, does not respond to texts or phone calls. Anyone actually seen the mystery woman?

TravelingTrav
06-11-17, 14:48
PM me for info. Good spinner, tight and small for a girl that age.

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/summer-wanna-play-available-24-7-419-410-7997/36621623

WorthlessNut
06-11-17, 16:17
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/every-mans-dream-girl/40176618 these are not her. Top one is Melisa not sure bottom. She does this all the time.

Jobox28
06-11-17, 23:01
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/%D1%95%CF%89%D1%94%D1%94%D1%82%D1%94%D1%8F-%D0%B2%D1%94%D1%82%D1%82%D1%94%D1%8F-%CF%89%D1%94%D1%82%D1%82%D1%94%D1%8F/40151973 so she posts like every hour, says she cannot show face, but on anothe site she has face and body pics, does not respond to texts or phone calls. Anyone actually seen the mystery woman?I saw her back in late April post #12411 she was a decent time everything covered but begged for a tip and she was the girl in the pics. Funny she was posting pics back then and now she won't. . 80 hh.

Cook4015
06-12-17, 00:37
I seen Bailey on Wednesday it had been 3 years since I had last seen her the service provided was good but I was not impressed with her like I was in the past I ended up picking her up on the east side by Miami st after wasting my time for a bit she finally showed up and we drove to a hotel I noticed right away she looked different she lost what weight she had way to skinny and she's pregnant she's got a tight box but I won't see her again she's let her self go.

SmackTalk2
06-12-17, 10:53

Toledo. backpage.com/ WomenSeekMen / beautiful-big-booty-big-boobs-Russian-girl-in-toledo /3723.We have the same posts in Fort Wayne. Definitely fake. Used same pictures. Tries to get prepayment / verification using gift card or credit card, never gives a real location. Nobody actually met her, just tried to contact and got the runaround with requests for verification.

TheBigDipper1
06-12-17, 16:13
I seen Bailey on Wednesday it had been 3 years since I had last seen her the service provided was good but I was not impressed with her like I was in the past I ended up picking her up on the east side by Miami st after wasting my time for a bit she finally showed up and we drove to a hotel I noticed right away she looked different she lost what weight she had way to skinny and she's pregnant she's got a tight box but I won't see her again she's let her self go.How pregnant? Not 8--8-1/2 months I hope LOL! If not than I'm good.

Cook4015
06-12-17, 18:31
How pregnant? Not 8--8-1/2 months I hope LOL! If not than I'm good.Your all good LOL. She looks a few months pregnant barley showing I noticed right away others might not.

Toleohoh
06-12-17, 22:26
I seen Bailey on Wednesday it had been 3 years since I had last seen her the service provided was good but I was not impressed with her like I was in the past I ended up picking her up on the east side by Miami st after wasting my time for a bit she finally showed up and we drove to a hotel I noticed right away she looked different she lost what weight she had way to skinny and she's pregnant she's got a tight box but I won't see her again she's let her self go.I wasn't able to tell she was preggers 3 weeks ago.

Are you sure about this, or you just speculating cause she's got a little tummy on her (and she's still cute with that).

Toleohoh
06-12-17, 22:28
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/%D1%95%CF%89%D1%94%D1%94%D1%82%D1%94%D1%8F-%D0%B2%D1%94%D1%82%D1%82%D1%94%D1%8F-%CF%89%D1%94%D1%82%D1%82%D1%94%D1%8F/40151973 so she posts like every hour, says she cannot show face, but on anothe site she has face and body pics, does not respond to texts or phone calls. Anyone actually seen the mystery woman?She sent me pics w / o face either. We talked about donations etc, and she's in line with others, didn't stop responding to me, but we had a quick 5 min conversation.

As I was just kind of setting up weekly plans, so wasn't ready to book her that day.

If I end up with her (its her or Mia for the week for me, I'm taking it slow this week) I'll be sure to report back.

BigBopper9
06-13-17, 07:03
I seen Bailey on Wednesday it had been 3 years since I had last seen her the service provided was good but I was not impressed with her like I was in the past I ended up picking her up on the east side by Miami st after wasting my time for a bit she finally showed up and we drove to a hotel I noticed right away she looked different she lost what weight she had way to skinny and she's pregnant she's got a tight box but I won't see her again she's let her self go.I really don't think she's pregnant. She has a bit of a belly but it hasn't continued to get bigger like it would if she was expecting.

She informed me last time we met that she was about finished with this and while she might post on BP a few more times to use up the ads she already paid for, she is going to quit seeing new people and will only consider seeing a select few regulars.

To bad, I'm going to miss this one.

This is what she told me and not sure how true it is.

SlooHands
06-13-17, 09:16
I am a hide fan of Greek. The only girls I know who are the willing are Krystal and Paris. So two questions. Does anyone know these girls' skill at this activity? I don't want to pay extra for someone to want to stop after 30 seconds. And does anyone know of any other providers that are down for Greek? Thanks!Says she loves it in her ad.

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/your-personal-firecracker-sexy-sweet-and-always-available/40301308

Robhar69
06-13-17, 16:11
She gave a massage for a lot of my time, then rushed me out with no warning right as my time expired. I will not repeat.

Says she loves it in her ad.

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/your-personal-firecracker-sexy-sweet-and-always-available/40301308

Brandon321
06-13-17, 19:38
Saw eve for what was to be 1 hr. 80 bucks. 8 min in tells me to flip 20 more to suck my dick so I figure WTF. Terrible after 5 min says your taken too long. HJ to finish. Told to clean up myself. So it was so hot on bed on floor lackluster performance. Will never repeat. Ever! Much better out there anywhere. 1/2 star out of 100.

Member #5502
06-14-17, 14:06
Saw eve for what was to be 1 hr. 80 bucks. 8 min in tells me to flip 20 more to suck my dick so I figure WTF. Terrible after 5 min says your taken too long. HJ to finish. Told to clean up myself. So it was so hot on bed on floor lackluster performance. Will never repeat. Ever! Much better out there anywhere. 1/2 star out of 100.Crappy back rub & quick handy not worth the price IMO.

SurvivorMan
06-15-17, 00:57
I was looking for reviews on Ruby but couldn't find much. I'm looking to find a new regular to see and I like her look. Was thinking about giving Kristy a go as well. Layla used to be my atf but it looks like she isn't giving the performance she used to give. (Just by what I've read, not from personal experience. It's been a month or so since I've seen her). Any help would be appreciated.

MarxIstBrother
06-15-17, 07:39
I really don't think she's pregnant. She has a bit of a belly but it hasn't continued to get bigger like it would if she was expecting.

She informed me last time we met that she was about finished with this and while she might post on BP a few more times to use up the ads she already paid for, she is going to quit seeing new people and will only consider seeing a select few regulars.

To bad, I'm going to miss this one.

This is what she told me and not sure how true it is.Her FB confirms that she is.

WellEndowed
06-15-17, 08:01
So Bailey is pregnant. Which one of you is the lucky father who will be paying child support? Maybe it is Big Bopper 1. Lof.

WellEndowed
06-15-17, 08:10
Actually I meant the Big Dipper 1.

TheBigDipper1
06-15-17, 15:42
Actually I meant the Big Dipper 1.I think I'll make a great dad. LOL!🤰🏻

Chico1691
06-16-17, 00:27
Thanks for all the reports. Wish I could give one but time and $.

Is putting a damper on my reviews. . Keep up the good work and be safe. .

Duke Nukem
06-16-17, 22:36
I guess she wants to be Brooke now.

Anybody have any idea when she's coming back to Toledo? I've saved my pennies for her. She looks hotter than ever. I'm willing to wait, but I hope it's not too long.

Mystery Mantis
06-16-17, 23:47

Anybody have any idea when she's coming back to Toledo? I've saved my pennies for her. She looks hotter than ever. I'm willing to wait, but I hope it's not too long.Maybe she feels all the old Marissa reviews are not a far comparison anymore. Her attitude is much better now, and she somehow got even hotter than she was before. I hope she comes back too.

BrookeLove
06-17-17, 02:52

Anybody have any idea when she's coming back to Toledo? I've saved my pennies for her. She looks hotter than ever. I'm willing to wait, but I hope it's not too long.Coming back soon guys.

WeyeMan05
06-17-17, 07:00
Had a great dream with Laura. Super attitude, great personality and definitely aims to please as well as likes to be pleased. Never felt rushed. On my list to repeat.

Toleohoh
06-17-17, 08:08
Nice girl, but won't repeat on this one.

Basic hygiene goes a long way.

Hers was not up to snuff.

Granted maybe it was an off day but it was a real turn off. When you climb the mountain it should not smell like the corpses of the fallen soldiers before you.

DetroitWill
06-17-17, 13:38
Saw her recently. Effort was good. Nice vocals. Wanted to please. Her body was only a 6. Overall only ok though. Will not repeat. No problems with any odor.

OldButGood
06-17-17, 16:05
Nice girl, but won't repeat on this one.

Basic hygiene goes a long way.

Hers was not up to snuff.

Granted maybe it was an off day but it was a real turn off. When you climb the mountain it should not smell like the corpses of the fallen soldiers before you.Wow, very surprised to hear about the odor thing, I've gone down on that pussy a dozen times and never had a issue. It's been about a month and she did spend a couple of weeks with uncle LEO, so who knows.

OldButGood
06-17-17, 16:10
Saw her recently. Effort was good. Nice vocals. Wanted to please. Her body was only a 6. Overall only ok though. Will not repeat. No problems with any odor.I agree her body is about a 6 but for me her attitude makes up for it, she's always nice and goes for all the gags. Not my atf but I'll certainly be seeing her again.

WorthlessNut
06-18-17, 16:20
So got hold of Layla at 1030 am This morning and set up a noon appt. Her time frame. Asks if I will pick her up a coffee and party hats, whatever no biggie. I text at 1130 to tell her I am omw, get to pilot grab coffee and hats. Text 1150 that ill be there, get in parking lot, already know this is a no call no show. Text and call again ask if she is ready nothing. 1210 I text Ivana becasue I'm done waiting on these tw% waffles and their inability to get crap together. Ivana says ill be ready in 15 min, tells me what motel in room she is in. I'm already in the lot parked in front of room number from waiting for Layla, LOL. Ok BBBJ that was amazing, rcg great ride, 69 and mish. 3 to 4 orgasims by her, which I normally do not believe when told but I could feel them and their juices. At end she had a big squirt which she said she never does, so chalk one up for me. So thanks Layla for oversleeping which she texted to me at 130 (whatever). I have been trying to see Ivana for a few weeks, she says she does not get good call or cell reception so hopefully I can get her more.

MT532
06-18-17, 22:03
Coming back soon guys.When are you back in Columbus? You got to stay more than 2 days next time!

StormBalls
06-18-17, 22:28
So got hold of Layla at 1030 am This morning and set up a noon appt. Her time frame. Asks if I will pick her up a coffee and party hats, whatever no biggie. I text at 1130 to tell her I am omw, get to pilot grab coffee and hats. Text 1150 that ill be there, get in parking lot, already know this is a no call no show. Text and call again ask if she is ready nothing. 1210 I text Ivana becasue I'm done waiting on these tw% waffles and their inability to get crap together. Ivana says ill be ready in 15 min, tells me what motel in room she is in. I'm already in the lot parked in front of room number from waiting for Layla, LOL. Ok BBBJ that was amazing, rcg great ride, 69 and mish. 3 to 4 orgasims by her, which I normally do not believe when told but I could feel them and their juices. At end she had a big squirt which she said she never does, so chalk one up for me. So thanks Layla for oversleeping which she texted to me at 130 (whatever). I have been trying to see Ivana for a few weeks, she says she does not get good call or cell reception so hopefully I can get her more.Was it covered I've heard she will do bare.

WorthlessNut
06-19-17, 11:14
Was it covered I've heard she will do bare.BBBJ CFS she asked me if a hat was OK, so that does imply either BB is option or guys are trying to BB her, like a certain barebacker on here. LOL.

JMRputt
06-19-17, 17:25
Does anyone know where Vae has gone. She hasn't posted an ad in a while?

DetroitWill
06-19-17, 23:52
Does anyone know where Vae has gone. She hasn't posted an ad in a while?Remember a few posts ago a monger said she looked pregnant. I forgot who was rumored to be the baby daddy.

WellEndowed
06-20-17, 06:12
Has anyone seen Bailey lately? I have not seen anything posted by her for a while. Maybe she is taking a break since becoming pregnant. At least now we know why her breasts were getting bigger. LOL.

TravelingTrav
06-20-17, 06:22
Hey all, sounds like someone may have stolen the phone Summer was using. I would say be careful, it may not be a provider on the other side, it might be a set up for something else. Unsolicited invitations from providers aren't unusual but in this case it just wasn't right.

WeyeMan05
06-20-17, 06:40
Been thinking about Gia, Any info on her?

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/exotic-brunette-beauty/35087990

MassageLover23
06-20-17, 10:57
She is quite the real deal. She does give decent massages but when it comes to getting down and dirty she really gets into it. Yes she is chubby and rate her body a 6 but pretty face and great skills. I recommend this one for sure.

http://toledo.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/im-offering-real-good-massages/40362913

Member #5833
06-20-17, 11:06
Who's everyone's favorite spinner. Based on.

-Hotness.

-Performance.

-Overall experience.

WorthlessNut
06-20-17, 11:32
Been thinking about Gia, Any info on her?

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/exotic-brunette-beauty/35087990I kept trying to just get one verification photo and she wouldn't send anything so kind of a red flag I have tried a few times.

On there matters watch out for this one I see she is posting again.

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeek...ee-me/35451264

I remember here from about a year ago. Someone did post a pic of here She has a funny nose and works out of cove rd Big scam gal Be safe.

Still trying to see the one in Monroe but she keeps upping her price.

This was a pm I got when I asked about her.

WorthlessNut
06-20-17, 11:34
Remember a few posts ago a monger said she looked pregnant. I forgot who was rumored to be the baby daddy.Bailey is rumoured to be Preggo with Big Bopper Dipper being a BP daddy for the 2nd time.

BigBopper9
06-20-17, 11:42
Has anyone seen Bailey lately? I have not seen anything posted by her for a while. Maybe she is taking a break since becoming pregnant. At least now we know why her breasts were getting bigger. LOL.Bailey is not posting anymore. This has nothing to do with her being pregnant. She has a select group regulars she is going to continue to see and that is it. If you made the cut you should already know and she isn't going to see new customers.

Jobox28
06-20-17, 13:12
Remember a few posts ago a monger said she looked pregnant. I forgot who was rumored to be the baby daddy.She said she was taking a few weeks off for vacation when I saw her 2 weeks ago, not sure about her being pregnant I think she just put on a little weight. Highly unlikely 1 of us she is she is pretty strict on protection. Any of you Guys ever talk to her husband when you've seen her? When I left her room last time we had a conversation LOL. He was sitting outside the room next door, they always get adjoining rooms when she sees people.

TheBigDipper1
06-20-17, 15:35
Bailey is rumoured to be Preggo with Big Bopper Dipper being a BP daddy for the 2nd time.Me? I have 0 children.

DetroitWill
06-20-17, 16:01
She said she was taking a few weeks off for vacation when I saw her 2 weeks ago, not sure about her being pregnant I think she just put on a little weight. Highly unlikely 1 of us she is she is pretty strict on protection. Any of you Guys ever talk to her husband when you've seen her? When I left her room last time we had a conversation LOL. He was sitting outside the room next door, they always get adjoining rooms when she sees people.Did not know she was married. That had to be a strange conversation. How old was he and what did he say about his wife selling her body? One of the most interesting posts lately.

PacMan23
06-20-17, 17:57
Anyone ever dream of London?

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/london-best-in-the-city-one-day-only/40287868

Terak0306
06-20-17, 19:03
Me? I have 0 children.That you know of. J / k.

TheBigDipper1
06-20-17, 19:28
That you know of. J / k.That I or the government knows about. Lol 👨*👧*👦

GreatPlains
06-20-17, 20:04
Two newer providers that have caught my attention but the bigger head is winning out over the little head. So any info on "Sweat Angelic Snowbunny" or "Dannyluv4 fun" both have advertised the last couple of days. ? Also who is the one one who posted a 711 Monday "ecstacy making a major come back" I don't recognize her. Too many new girls and not enough reports for me to take a chance. Anyone partake?

FanOfJames007
06-20-17, 20:47
Anyone have a dream with her lately, not answering any texts.

Jobox28
06-20-17, 21:46
Did not know she was married. That had to be a strange conversation. How old was he and what did he say about his wife selling her body? One of the most interesting posts lately.Just talked about how nice it was that day and he asked if I had fun. LOL I said hell yeah I did always do with her. He just smiled and laughed a little. I'm sure he has no idea I know they are married or maybe he does not sure. He is quite a bit older then her.

MrHungWell
06-21-17, 06:35
Did not know she was married. That had to be a strange conversation. How old was he and what did he say about his wife selling her body? One of the most interesting posts lately.As crazy as it sounds, I personally prefer meeting the husband / bf face to face so we're all familiar with each other. All 3 of us clearly know why I'm visiting and if hubby is ok with it then it makes sense to me to be straight up and act like we're all friends. That way there's no need to act cautious and look (any more) obvious to any nosy neighbors, I'm just their friend stopping by to visit (and pound the wife.) The other benefit is since the bf doesn't have to leave if I'm stopping by it means short / no warning required. He lets me in, she's waiting and ready, and I'm out the door with all 3 satisfied. It's amazing at how much better a provider performs knowing her man is there to protect her. Obviously few bf's behave this way, but if you do find a provider you like with a friendly enough bf, try being cool with him. A certain provider gives me a short stay visit discount if her bf doesn't have to leave the room when I stop by, which means I'm in and out (literally) more quickly at a lower cost. Nothing beats pounding a dudes gf while smoking a j with him LOL.

Member #5833
06-21-17, 08:28
I finally got to meet with Marissa / Brooke after getting stood up by another provider. That has never happened to me with the provider I set an appt with. I guess lucky for me Brooke answered the call. If any of you have never seen her, she's as hot as everyone says. She wasnt even trying either. She was nice, but 100% business. I like a little personability in my visit, especially if its longer than a SS. Overall I'm glad I tried her. I might repeat on attractiveness alone, but won't be my first call. If you know what I mean.

WorthlessNut
06-21-17, 11:14
Anyone ever dream of London?

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/london-best-in-the-city-one-day-only/40287868She is a waste, a dead hump.

WorthlessNut
06-21-17, 11:14
Me? I have 0 children.I thought you were claiming this one and.

Dakota's LOL.

TheBigDipper1
06-21-17, 12:14
I thought you were claiming this one and.

Dakota's LOL.Dakota, oh yeah, almost forgot about her. I was with her last June one time. When did she give birth? LOL.

Lucky D531
06-21-17, 13:44
Has any one had a visit with Kasey Love? I might be interested if I see a good report. She looks hot.

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lots-of-fun-green-eyes-little-tight-body-come-have-a-dream-with-me-new-face/41121098

Punisher1122
06-21-17, 15:45
Two newer providers that have caught my attention but the bigger head is winning out over the little head. So any info on "Sweat Angelic Snowbunny" or "Dannyluv4 fun" both have advertised the last couple of days. ? I txted Snowbunny whe her 1st ad went up. I didn't know how to interpret her response, other than she wanted me to call. It was 4 something in the am so I decided to go to sleep. Later that night after a name change and a 3rd contact number I called. No answer. Then I got a text. Based on her fb page, she's a certified weirdo, not that I give a damn. I was going to toftt but I'll let someone else have that honor.

Gwailo
06-21-17, 17:10
I txted Snowbunny whe her 1st ad went up. I didn't know how to interpret her response, other than she wanted me to call. It was 4 something in the am so I decided to go to sleep. Later that night after a name change and a 3rd contact number I called. No answer. Then I got a text. Based on her fb page, she's a certified weirdo, not that I give a damn. I was going to toftt but I'll let someone else have that honor.http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-snow-bunny/40650503

This one?

GreatPlains
06-21-17, 17:39
I txted Snowbunny whe her 1st ad went up. I didn't know how to interpret her response, other than she wanted me to call. It was 4 something in the am so I decided to go to sleep. Later that night after a name change and a 3rd contact number I called. No answer. Then I got a text. Based on her fb page, she's a certified weirdo, not that I give a damn. I was going to toftt but I'll let someone else have that honor.I believe that casey love and the one I was calling "angelic snowbunny" maybe the same. In her early ads she used the snow bunny reference not the casey love reference. The one I was asking about is the tall skinny Casey girl. The Ecstacy girl is still a mystery. Who was she that is coming back?

Punisher1122
06-21-17, 19:39
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-snow-bunny/40650503

This one?No. This 1 http://toledo.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/new-angelic-snowbunny/41034993.

Goes by Kaycee Cakes and Kasey Love.

FanOfJames007
06-21-17, 19:57
After having almost weekly dates with Laura I started to have minor "health" problems after the last several dates, in addition to her asking for extra funds for a drug prescription. With all the bruises on her arms and legs, I hope she hasn't caught her sister's addiction too.

FanOfJames007
06-21-17, 19:59
Has anyone met with her yet, I find her hot and will TOFTT and report if not.

Punisher1122
06-21-17, 21:03
http://toledo.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/stop-wasting-time-call-me-xoxoxo/40368903

Saw her over the border. Very thin. On 1st glance I thought she was missing teeth but not so. 2 'guests' were in the house but they were a non-issue. BBBJ extreme suction. FS was seriously tight, as in too tight for my preference. I'm decent size but not huge. Part of it may have been that she wasn't lubed enough. I don't engage in daty or any other foreplay with hoes, but it's rarely been an issue especially with them using lube. As usual, I neglected to inquire about the menu 'cause I was trying to get mine and get the fuck out of there. Not a bad experience, but I won't be returning because of the uncomfortable tightness and another issue I'll address in a pm if interested.

Terak0306
06-21-17, 21:57
No. This 1 http://toledo.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/new-angelic-snowbunny/41034993.

Goes by Kaycee Cakes and Kasey Love.Number in one of her earlier ads links to FB. She's batting for the other team.

Checking out photos she's on the slippery slope for sure.

WtfRyou
06-21-17, 22:30
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/nicole-is-here-guys/41231268

Scammer Nicole is back. Stay away if you don't want to be robbed by her hood rat boyfriend.

Prynn696
06-21-17, 22:39
I finally got to meet with Marissa / Brooke after getting stood up by another provider. That has never happened to me with the provider I set an appt with. I guess lucky for me Brooke answered the call. If any of you have never seen her, she's as hot as everyone says. She wasnt even trying either. She was nice, but 100% business. I like a little personability in my visit, especially if its longer than a SS. Overall I'm glad I tried her. I might repeat on attractiveness alone, but won't be my first call. If you know what I mean.I use to see her all the time. Services were better when I met her before. Now to many rules. Yes all business but I probably won't return visit. I miss the old marissa. She was great.

Prynn696
06-21-17, 22:41

Scammer Nicole is back. Stay away if you don't want to be robbed by her hood rat boyfriend.Yes they are scammers. Stay away. Stay away. Stay away.

Nam7075
06-21-17, 22:52
Has anyone had a dream with Candice?

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/candice/41229923

Punisher1122
06-21-17, 23:02
Number in one of her earlier ads links to FB. She's batting for the other team.

Checking out photos she's on the slippery slope for sure.Yeah I noticed she's a carpet muncher but so was another girl I cracked a while back. Curiously, on another site there's a possible review that links to Mackenzie and they're on the same side of town and some of their ads have come up within minutes of each other.

Twelve2
06-22-17, 08:57
Number in one of her earlier ads links to FB. She's batting for the other team.

Checking out photos she's on the slippery slope for sure.Don't waste your time on this one. Had it.

Set up with her, got to the door and Did a 180 as soon as I saw her.

She looks nothing like her pics.

http://www.bitchesofbp.com/419-504-6701/

OralMass
06-22-17, 09:25
Has anyone got info about this lady? She post a few times a day. Just curious. http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/if-you-want-the-best-an-wetest/41039953.

Punisher1122
06-22-17, 10:39
A few weeks ago I saw a girl I used to work with on BP. She had just gotten fired 2 weeks previous to the ad. I think a lot of people she knew saw her and, out of embarrassment, took her ad down. The night her ad was up I was at work or I would have been in warp speed on the way to hit that. She didn't stop, she just went out of town with her business. I'm going to keep my eye on some out of town ads and if I see her I'll try to set something up where if nothing else, the guys in the forum can see her without people who know her being alerted. 4'10 Latina with a fat ass. She's a little chunky, but not a bbw. I'm certain she's a freak in her personal life, but that doesn't always carry over to the business. Can't promise anything, but I'll give it a shot.

Member #5502
06-22-17, 11:04
A few weeks ago I saw a girl I used to work with on BP. She had just gotten fired 2 weeks previous to the ad. I think a lot of people she knew saw her and, out of embarrassment, took her ad down. The night her ad was up I was at work or I would have been in warp speed on the way to hit that. She didn't stop, she just went out of town with her business. I'm going to keep my eye on some out of town ads and if I see her I'll try to set something up where if nothing else, the guys in the forum can see her without people who know her being alerted. 4'10 Latina with a fat ass. She's a little chunky, but not a bbw. I'm certain she's a freak in her personal life, but that doesn't always carry over to the business. Can't promise anything, but I'll give it a shot.FYI. I see a lot of Toledo girls in Ft. Wayne.

TheBigDipper1
06-22-17, 12:47
A few weeks ago I saw a girl I used to work with on BP. She had just gotten fired 2 weeks previous to the ad. I think a lot of people she knew saw her and, out of embarrassment, took her ad down. The night her ad was up I was at work or I would have been in warp speed on the way to hit that. She didn't stop, she just went out of town with her business. I'm going to keep my eye on some out of town ads and if I see her I'll try to set something up where if nothing else, the guys in the forum can see her without people who know her being alerted. 4'10 Latina with a fat ass. She's a little chunky, but not a bbw. I'm certain she's a freak in her personal life, but that doesn't always carry over to the business. Can't promise anything, but I'll give it a shot.The girl that says she is 4-10 and 160 lbs. ? She is huge! 60-70 lbs overweight. I'll pass. You work at an all you can restaurant?

Punisher1122
06-22-17, 12:57
The girl that says she is 4-10 and 160 lbs. ? She is huge! 60-70 lbs overweight. I'll pass. You work at an all you can restaurant?
We're not talking about the same person.

StephenOh
06-23-17, 06:33
Anyone play with Ruby in the past week or two? I saw her friend was on the county lock up site curious if Ruby has had any recent issues as well. This is why I hate BP. Have to deal with this kind of shit, but Ruby sure looks cute.

StephenOh
06-23-17, 06:33
Anyone play with Ruby in the past week or two? I saw her friend was on the county lock up site curious if Ruby has had any recent issues as well. This is why I hate BP. Have to deal with this kind of shit, but Ruby sure looks cute.

Forgot to post link. Sorry.

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/top-notch-massages/35010308

StephenOh
06-23-17, 06:34
I meant to post link and forgot.

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/top-notch-massages/35010308

FanOfJames007
06-23-17, 07:44
Spent yesterday about Toledo on business and not sure if my imagination or not, but saw more police patrols in the area of Lewis and Sylvania. Know we have several providers posting from that area, they were even in some of the neighborhoods off Lewis towards Laskey.

Be careful out there!

chopster73
06-23-17, 09:26
This one caught my eye. She doesn't list a name in her ad. Any advice?

Exec69
06-23-17, 10:27
First the good news, she's a sweet girl / lady. At 41 (actual age) she's not bad, but saggy breasts and stomach show her child bearing years are over. Decent price but second floor slum apartment off of Detroit / Laskey area was run down, albeit safe. Decent BBBJ but won't return. By the way, she shares her place with Lilly and duos may be on the table.

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/take-time-to-relax-and-be-satisfied-with-faith/36475403

Exec69
06-23-17, 10:30
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/are-you-looking-for-a-great-time-with-the-ultimate-sweetie-who-will-pamper-and-spoil-you/38579868

Stay way!! Short, fat, fugly and a cluttered apartment smelling of cat piss / shit in BG. Couldn't turn and run fast enough! You've been warned. Play safe!

PreBird
06-23-17, 12:03
This one caught my eye. She doesn't list a name in her ad. Any advice?She went by Caress. Used to work at Alcatraz. Plenty of reviews. None very good. Mostly upselling too much. YMMV. I only know her from Traz. She showed me a sneak peek of her masturbating on her phone. I asked her to send it to me, but unfortunately, even that cost more money.

PreBird
06-23-17, 12:52
Anyone play with Ruby in the past week or two? I saw her friend was on the county lock up site curious if Ruby has had any recent issues as well. This is why I hate BP. Have to deal with this kind of shit, but Ruby sure looks cute.Warning!

Speaking of lock up. There is a fairly good looking brunette in there, so I looked her up in clerk of courts. Long history of soliciting off of E. Broadway. But report says she was charged with soliciting with knowledge of being HIV positive. Anyone picking up SW's beware.

Also, another woman charged with commercially advertising sexual exploitation of a minor. Very concerning.

Terak0306
06-23-17, 17:12
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/are-you-looking-for-a-great-time-with-the-ultimate-sweetie-who-will-pamper-and-spoil-you/38579868

Stay way!! Short, fat, fugly and a cluttered apartment smelling of cat piss / shit in BG. Couldn't turn and run fast enough! You've been warned. Play safe!Dude you must have balls of Steele meeting someone in BG. Thanks for the report.

Gwailo
06-23-17, 17:36
Spent yesterday about Toledo on business and not sure if my imagination or not, but saw more police patrols in the area of Lewis and Sylvania. Know we have several providers posting from that area, they were even in some of the neighborhoods off Lewis towards Laskey.

Be careful out there!There are often a lot of police in that area. Seems to be a lot of drug dealers and violence in the area. It's not the quiet neighborhood it used to be.

Lanzar
06-23-17, 17:40
After having almost weekly dates with Laura I started to have minor "health" problems after the last several dates, in addition to her asking for extra funds for a drug prescription. With all the bruises on her arms and legs, I hope she hasn't caught her sister's addiction too.You have probably already had this resolved, but if your doctor asks "do you want me to test for this or just treat it? Take the "just treat it option".

Gwailo
06-23-17, 17:44
Warning!

Speaking of lock up. There is a fairly good looking brunette in there, so I looked her up in clerk of courts. Long history of soliciting off of E. Broadway. But report says she was charged with soliciting with knowledge of being HIV positive. Anyone picking up SW's beware.

Also, another woman charged with commercially advertising sexual exploitation of a minor. Very concerning.That's the girl that was shot recently, she's really lucky to still be alive. Looks like she's going to continue on her reckless course. I personally wouldn't have anything to do with her anymore even though she calls me occasionally.

Gwailo
06-23-17, 17:50

Scammer Nicole is back. Stay away if you don't want to be robbed by her hood rat boyfriend.Last I saw she was very pregnant. Erica's sister, that family is a mess.

FanOfJames007
06-23-17, 19:51
You have probably already had this resolved, but if your doctor asks "do you want me to test for this or just treat it? Take the "just treat it option".Thanks, good idea.

Ryloong22
06-23-17, 23:04
Dudes.

Over the last 3 months iv'e seen Ivanna, Layla, Brooke, Brooke (blonde 22 not marissa) the 23 or 22 yr old (big boobs) can't remember her name.

Ivanna is a solid choice but sometimes hard to get a hold of. Recommend.

Layla is nice but I feel like her habit is catching up to her. Would not recommend (pm for details).

Marissa / Brooke, Personally, I think she's awesome. Everything is covered, I don't mind that though. Great attitude and she's pretty hot.

Brooke (22). Bleach blonde hair, met her for an hr. She's good looking but not like her pics. Everything covered, might repeat.

The girl (don't know her name) she advertises as a 22 or 23 yr old. She post sporadically. She offers car dates which I'm not a fan of. Met her a while back. She's thick but not fat at all. Notel north of t-town. Its her in the pics, huge chest, pretty good BBBJ. Everything else covered. Recommend.

With that being said, I see more new providers poping up in here. If you put them in "social media" sites it comes back to dudes in Toledo or they don't exist. Especially the 18,19 20 yr olds.

Have fun, watch you're backs and do the research.

WtfRyou
06-24-17, 08:31
Last I saw she was very pregnant. Erica's sister, that family is a mess.I can say with high certainty that nobody on this forum needs to worry about being the baby daddy in this case. Nobody here fucked her, but they were fucked BY her. Bigdipper is in the clear again!

BJlvr419
06-24-17, 08:48
Ok guys, I had a situation this morning and I'm curious about your thoughts. Had a date set up before work, girl texts me on my way and says her dad is at her room but he'll be gone soon. Weird, but I say ok. She texts me about 15 min later and tells me which notel and to call when I'm pulling in. I do so, and she tells me she needs to pee and put clothes on and she'll come to the door, and to wait in front. She also asks if I brought a cover, when we had already agreed on BBBJ only. I got sketched out and bailed. She then blows my phone up, basically telling me I'm a pussy for not wanting to sit out front indefinitely. I've developed a pretty good radar over the years, and it was pinging like crazy. I don't want to name her publicly, as I might be overreacting (although I don't think so). Thoughts?

WorthlessNut
06-24-17, 09:21
Ok guys, I had a situation this morning and I'm curious about your thoughts. Had a date set up before work, girl texts me on my way and says her dad is at her room but he'll be gone soon. Weird, but I say ok. She texts me about 15 min later and tells me which notel and to call when I'm pulling in. I do so, and she tells me she needs to pee and put clothes on and she'll come to the door, and to wait in front. She also asks if I brought a cover, when we had already agreed on BBBJ only. I got sketched out and bailed. She then blows my phone up, basically telling me I'm a pussy for not wanting to sit out front indefinitely. I've developed a pretty good radar over the years, and it was pinging like crazy. I don't want to name her publicly, as I might be overreacting (although I don't think so). Thoughts?You are correct for leaving, but IMHO you need to name her. That is the point of this page to warn others and to give the thumbs up on who to see. What if one of us goes to see this chick and all hell breaks out.

Thanks.

FanOfJames007
06-24-17, 09:27
Ok guys, I had a situation this morning and I'm curious about your thoughts. Had a date set up before work, girl texts me on my way and says her dad is at her room but he'll be gone soon. Weird, but I say ok. She texts me about 15 min later and tells me which notel and to call when I'm pulling in. I do so, and she tells me she needs to pee and put clothes on and she'll come to the door, and to wait in front. She also asks if I brought a cover, when we had already agreed on BBBJ only. I got sketched out and bailed. She then blows my phone up, basically telling me I'm a pussy for not wanting to sit out front indefinitely. I've developed a pretty good radar over the years, and it was pinging like crazy. I don't want to name her publicly, as I might be overreacting (although I don't think so). Thoughts?Better to be safe than sorry, would have done same.

Tomautoman
06-24-17, 09:29
She went by Caress. Used to work at Alcatraz. Plenty of reviews. None very good. Mostly upselling too much. YMMV. I only know her from Traz. She showed me a sneak peek of her masturbating on her phone. I asked her to send it to me, but unfortunately, even that cost more money.I used to see her at the Traz as well. Nice to talk to and very good looking MILF. I spent some time getting dances and more from her and because we were at a club, I was in control of the negotiations. Never seen her OTC but I think I would do it. Depends on what her rates are. I think she has gotten a little heavier bases on some of the newer pictures (which is not a bad thing) I'll post if I take the plunge.

HopaLong874
06-24-17, 09:29
It's better to play it safe than be sorry. If it didn't feel right you did the right thing and live to play another day.

Ok guys, I had a situation this morning and I'm curious about your thoughts. Had a date set up before work, girl texts me on my way and says her dad is at her room but he'll be gone soon. Weird, but I say ok. She texts me about 15 min later and tells me which notel and to call when I'm pulling in. I do so, and she tells me she needs to pee and put clothes on and she'll come to the door, and to wait in front. She also asks if I brought a cover, when we had already agreed on BBBJ only. I got sketched out and bailed. She then blows my phone up, basically telling me I'm a pussy for not wanting to sit out front indefinitely. I've developed a pretty good radar over the years, and it was pinging like crazy. I don't want to name her publicly, as I might be overreacting (although I don't think so). Thoughts?

StephenOh
06-24-17, 11:02
Ok guys, I had a situation this morning and I'm curious about your thoughts. Had a date set up before work, girl texts me on my way and says her dad is at her room but he'll be gone soon. Weird, but I say ok. She texts me about 15 min later and tells me which notel and to call when I'm pulling in. I do so, and she tells me she needs to pee and put clothes on and she'll come to the door, and to wait in front. She also asks if I brought a cover, when we had already agreed on BBBJ only. I got sketched out and bailed. She then blows my phone up, basically telling me I'm a pussy for not wanting to sit out front indefinitely. I've developed a pretty good radar over the years, and it was pinging like crazy. I don't want to name her publicly, as I might be overreacting (although I don't think so). Thoughts?By daddy did she mean pimp, husband, boy friend, or actual dad?

Either way I would have stopped tracks. I don't want to find out.

GucciGuy
06-24-17, 12:09
Don't feel bad. Always trust your internal intuition, gut feeling, 6th sense, or whatever you want to call it because that is what tells you if something is off even if you don't understand what. I am curious as to who it was

Ok guys, I had a situation this morning and I'm curious about your thoughts. Had a date set up before work, girl texts me on my way and says her dad is at her room but he'll be gone soon. Weird, but I say ok. She texts me about 15 min later and tells me which notel and to call when I'm pulling in. I do so, and she tells me she needs to pee and put clothes on and she'll come to the door, and to wait in front. She also asks if I brought a cover, when we had already agreed on BBBJ only. I got sketched out and bailed. She then blows my phone up, basically telling me I'm a pussy for not wanting to sit out front indefinitely. I've developed a pretty good radar over the years, and it was pinging like crazy. I don't want to name her publicly, as I might be overreacting (although I don't think so). Thoughts?.

Foocker11
06-24-17, 12:31
Ok guys, I had a situation this morning and I'm curious about your thoughts. Had a date set up before work, girl texts me on my way and says her dad is at her room but he'll be gone soon. Weird, but I say ok. She texts me about 15 min later and tells me which notel and to call when I'm pulling in. I do so, and she tells me she needs to pee and put clothes on and she'll come to the door, and to wait in front. She also asks if I brought a cover, when we had already agreed on BBBJ only. I got sketched out and bailed. She then blows my phone up, basically telling me I'm a pussy for not wanting to sit out front indefinitely. I've developed a pretty good radar over the years, and it was pinging like crazy. I don't want to name her publicly, as I might be overreacting (although I don't think so). Thoughts?Isn't the point of this forum to give reviews / warnings of the ladies? I mean you're asking for advice without helping everyone else by saying who it was.

TheBigDipper1
06-24-17, 14:02
I can say with high certainty that nobody on this forum needs to worry about being the baby daddy in this case. Nobody here fucked her, but they were fucked BY her. Bigdipper is in the clear again!Dodged another bullet!

Virgin Boy
06-24-17, 15:05
I think I saw her yesterday as I was running around. If it's her, her ass has gotten huge. Has anyone seen her lately or is this lady a look alike? I'm asking because she looked at me like she wanted to speak a couple times. It's been a long time since I visited her but the new booty has me tempted.

Timberwolf
06-24-17, 15:10
First the good news, she's a sweet girl / lady. At 41 (actual age) she's not bad, but saggy breasts and stomach show her child bearing years are over. Decent price but second floor slum apartment off of Detroit / Laskey area was run down, albeit safe. Decent BBBJ but won't return. By the way, she shares her place with Lilly and duos may be on the table.

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/take-time-to-relax-and-be-satisfied-with-faith/36475403Saw her myself recently. I'll add that her complexion is a mess and she has sores on an otherwise cute ass. She was wearing a tampon when she disrobed. I guess she just forgot aunt Flo was visiting when I called her on the phone. Not a problem for me as there was no way I was going to bone this chick once I saw her. BBBJCIMWS, but very basic. No HJ skills either. Booked a hhr, but was on my way on 20. It could have been much worse, but not going back.

Too bad. She was friendly and had a nice demeanor. I'd probably give her another go for FS is she did have all the bad skin and wasn't sweating her ass off when I got there.

Timberwolf
06-24-17, 15:15
I think I saw her yesterday as I was running around. If it's her, her ass has gotten huge. Has anyone seen her lately or is this lady a look alike? I'm asking because she looked at me like she wanted to speak a couple times. It's been a long time since I visited her but the new booty has me tempted.He ass was already big enough when I saw her last year. Haven't seen her since she moved from west Toledo and don't plan to. She didn't do anything to put me off. I just got bored with her.

Virgin Boy
06-24-17, 16:06
He ass was already big enough when I saw her last year. Haven't seen her since she moved from west Toledo and don't plan to. She didn't do anything to put me off. I just got bored with her.Her butt was ok. If this is her, it outs her in the real big booty category.

But, I agree with you. She's too. Normal. I expect some sort of nuttiness from dates. LOL.

Timberwolf
06-24-17, 17:12
Her butt was ok. If this is her, it outs her in the real big booty category.

But, I agree with you. She's too. Normal. I expect some sort of nuttiness from dates. LOL.I like "normal" when compared to the bat-shit craziness out there. It was irritating when she asked me to pickup fast food for her on my way. Never did, but wondered if she expected me to wait while she chowed down or she would let it cold while taking care of business. I offered to take her to the same burger joint after our appointment and she would politely decline. Maybe too familiar describes it better than bored.

Virgin Boy
06-24-17, 18:02
I like "normal" when compared to the bat-shit craziness out there. It was irritating when she asked me to pickup fast food for her on my way. Never did, but wondered if she expected me to wait while she chowed down or she would let it cold while taking care of business. I offered to take her to the same burger joint after our appointment and she would politely decline. Maybe too familiar describes it better than bored.She would talk to me for about 30 minutes before even beginning to get into any sort of mood. I thought that part of her service was cool. It was like watching animal planet with your GF who then blows you. LOL I'm sure food helps her relax in the same way.

Duke Nukem
06-24-17, 21:37
I finally got to see Brooke today. Her current ad isn't showing up on BP unless you search her name. The previous reports are all true. She's got a hot little body (I like slim, fit and athletic), and I LOVE the change in personality (that means a lot to me). She smiles, is talkative (in a good way), and upbeat and just plain nice and sweet.

If you liked Marissa before, you'll love Brooke. If you weren't a fan of Marissa, you will be impressed with Brooke.

I hope everybody treats her well so we can keep her around.

Bad Bird
06-24-17, 21:54
I finally got to see Brooke today. Her current ad isn't showing up on BP unless you search her name. The previous reports are all true. She's got a hot little body (I like slim, fit and athletic), and I LOVE the change in personality (that means a lot to me). She smiles, is talkative (in a good way), and upbeat and just plain nice and sweet.

If you liked Marissa before, you'll love Brooke. If you weren't a fan of Marissa, you will be impressed with Brooke.

I hope everybody treats her well so we can keep her around.I see it without searching. BP 101, click date after you open the category. Default is top which does not include all ads.

Duke Nukem
06-24-17, 22:00
I see it without searching. BP 101, click date after you open the category. Default is top which does not include all ads.Yeah, I forgot that since the date thing doesn't display on my phone which is what I use nearly always, so a name search is the only thing that works for me.

Edit: well, I was wrong. The "date" link IS there! Guess I'm getting old!

StephenOh
06-24-17, 22:08
She is a sweetie. Plenty of reports on here so details are not as necessary, but a very sweet and fun lady.

BJlvr419
06-24-17, 23:40
Ok guys, I had a situation this morning and I'm curious about your thoughts. Had a date set up before work, girl texts me on my way and says her dad is at her room but he'll be gone soon. Weird, but I say ok. She texts me about 15 min later and tells me which notel and to call when I'm pulling in. I do so, and she tells me she needs to pee and put clothes on and she'll come to the door, and to wait in front. She also asks if I brought a cover, when we had already agreed on BBBJ only. I got sketched out and bailed. She then blows my phone up, basically telling me I'm a pussy for not wanting to sit out front indefinitely. I've developed a pretty good radar over the years, and it was pinging like crazy. I don't want to name her publicly, as I might be overreacting (although I don't think so). Thoughts?Appreciate the feedback guys, in light of the response I'll go ahead and tell you that this was ivana. Could be a coincidence, but in her tirade after I bailed she asked if I know this page (I didn't answer). Then the next I heard from her was not long after I posted, and she said nothing about my post but her tone had changed dramatically, saying she understood and feel free to try her again another time, etc. I don't doubt that she gives good service, but like many of these girls, she needs to learn that mongers have rabbit ears and don't want to be in weird situations like sitting in your car like a dumbass in front of a notel room in broad daylight. We are, after all, paying the bills, so our comfort level should be pretty important to them.

Fun734
06-25-17, 01:11

I hope everybody treats her well so we can keep her around.What was the damage?

Jobox28
06-25-17, 05:59
What was the damage?She is usually 120 hh and 200 hr once in a while she posts an 80 ss.

Fun734
06-25-17, 07:23
Anyone know if she's still around? Her old number gets no response anymore.

Member #5833
06-25-17, 07:29
Anyone know if she's still around? Her old number gets no response anymore.Never saw her, but know who she is through the good ol grape vine. She got knocked up, and as far as anyone knows got cleaned up. She moved from the area, too.

Member #5833
06-25-17, 07:34
Appreciate the feedback guys, in light of the response I'll go ahead and tell you that this was ivana. Could be a coincidence, but in her tirade after I bailed she asked if I know this page (I didn't answer). Then the next I heard from her was not long after I posted, and she said nothing about my post but her tone had changed dramatically, saying she understood and feel free to try her again another time, etc. I don't doubt that she gives good service, but like many of these girls, she needs to learn that mongers have rabbit ears and don't want to be in weird situations like sitting in your car like a dumbass in front of a notel room in broad daylight. We are, after all, paying the bills, so our comfort level should be pretty important to them.Seen her a few times, and never had an issue. She did make me feel uneasy the first time though. I thought for sure I was going to be victim of cash and dash. She took the donation and grabbed her keys, and said shed be right back, because she had to pay for the room. I wouldn't let that slide, but she did it so fast. She came back and provided very good service.

Member #5833
06-25-17, 07:41
I think I saw her yesterday as I was running around. If it's her, her ass has gotten huge. Has anyone seen her lately or is this lady a look alike? I'm asking because she looked at me like she wanted to speak a couple times. It's been a long time since I visited her but the new booty has me tempted.Dixie was my first in tbis hobby, and was amazing when I first started out. IMHO she's nose dived off a cliff since I first met her 3 years ago. Private message me for details if you want.

BJlvr419
06-25-17, 09:15
Well guys, I have a new record for longest time elapsed between contacting a girl and hearing from her. I texted blonde layla Tuesday or Wednesday, and just got a text from her this morning saying only "hey". I just laughed. How the hell does this girl ever get a date?

TheBigDipper1
06-25-17, 13:28
Dixie was my first in tbis hobby, and was amazing when I first started out. IMHO she's nose dived off a cliff since I first met her 3 years ago. Private message me for details if you want.Private message? All this private message nonsense has to stop. Whether a provider is outstanding or terrible the report needs to be made public for all to see.

MrHungWell
06-25-17, 13:38
Private message? All this private message nonsense has to stop. Whether a provider is outstanding or terrible the report needs to be made public for all to see.Private messages are here for a reason, usually to abide by the moderators rules or for other legitimate reasons. I think we as hobbyists we post more than enough reviews that share information. PM's are sometimes necessary.

Terak0306
06-25-17, 13:57
Private message? All this private message nonsense has to stop. Whether a provider is outstanding or terrible the report needs to be made public for all to see.

Dixie was my first in tbis hobby, and was amazing when I first started out. IMHO she's nose dived off a cliff since I first met her 3 years ago. Private message me for details if you want.Honestly nosed dive off a cliff I am sure says enough for all of us. I'll trust the details support the claim.

NorinRad
06-25-17, 14:21
I saw Layla once, she was fun, even tipped her. Set up 2nd date, and she scheduled another date basically in my place WTF? Not sure what her issue is, if she was afraid I would not show or what?

Well guys, I have a new record for longest time elapsed between contacting a girl and hearing from her. I texted blonde layla Tuesday or Wednesday, and just got a text from her this morning saying only "hey". I just laughed. How the hell does this girl ever get a date?

TheBigDipper1
06-25-17, 14:55
Honestly nosed dive off a cliff I am sure says enough for all of us. I'll trust the details support the claim.Not really. He could be referring to drug use, poor work ethic, poor communication etc. Plus, is he stating facts or opinions. A lot of details left out that should be made public for us to decide.

TheBigDipper1
06-25-17, 14:58
Private messages are here for a reason, usually to abide by the moderators rules or for other legitimate reasons. I think we as hobbyists we post more than enough reviews that share information. PM's are sometimes necessary.When necessary PM's serve a purpose I agree. However, the more public info and the details can only help and not hurt us clients. A thorough review is always helpful as long as it does not infringe upon the board rules.

It's hit or miss with 90% of these girls, they have good reviews cause they are legit and good providers, then all of a sudden they play games to various reasons. Take Amanda for example a great provider for years then she goes bad abruptly. Now Layla too. Updated thorough reviews on all these providers saves us guys alot of time, frustration, money and potential jail time and physical harm. Something to take more serious.

MrHungWell
06-25-17, 15:26
When necessary PM's serve a purpose I agree. However, the more public info and the details can only help and not hurt us clients. A thorough review is always helpful as long as it does not infringe upon the board rules.

It's hit or miss with 90% of these girls, they have good reviews cause they are legit and good providers, then all of a sudden they play games to various reasons. Take Amanda for example a great provider for years then she goes bad abruptly. Now Layla too. Updated thorough reviews on all these providers saves us guys alot of time, frustration, money and potential jail time and physical harm. Something to take more serious.I'm sure everyone agrees with the need for honest reviews, I know I do. But my point was more about the legitimate use of the pm function when necessary. Either way, we're communicating with one another and that's the important thing.

WorthlessNut
06-25-17, 16:56
Well guys, I have a new record for longest time elapsed between contacting a girl and hearing from her. I texted blonde layla Tuesday or Wednesday, and just got a text from her this morning saying only "hey". I just laughed. How the hell does this girl ever get a date?She has done this to me twice. She says she gets lost with so many texts, I'm sure she gets lost because of something else.

TheBigDipper1
06-25-17, 17:40
I'm sure everyone agrees with the need for honest reviews, I know I do. But my point was more about the legitimate use of the pm function when necessary. Either way, we're communicating with one another and that's the important thing.Yeah, but IMHO too many guys are saving "bad date info" for PM that needs to be public, or at least the major of went wrong should be public. PM's are time wasteful for both parties. So much easier to just log in read learn and go.

Mystery Mantis
06-25-17, 19:43
Yeah, but IMHO too many guys are saving "bad date info" for PM that needs to be public, or at least the major of went wrong should be public. PM's are time wasteful for both parties. So much easier to just log in read learn and go.I just want to report that I saw both Ivana and Marissa / Brooke this weekend. Brooke was still a good time, though I think she was a little tired and wasn't quite as enthusiastic as usual. Still worth the visit, since she is at least an 8, but if someone else were to say a lower number I wouldn't consider that to be largely argumentative, just their opinion and using their own scale the same way I did. Equilibrium, you know? Ivana was good, as usual. Great BBBJ skills, and a good GFE with a sexy body. Not as hot as Marissa, but still good looking, I would say a solid 6, but hopefully no one else said something different or maybe I am just being largely argumentative.

MM.

StephenOh
06-25-17, 20:22
Dixie was my first in tbis hobby, and was amazing when I first started out. IMHO she's nose dived off a cliff since I first met her 3 years ago. Private message me for details if you want.Saw her once, she was disgusting. Eye shadow galore, dirty environment, her voice was annoying as hell, and sloppy.

Saw her and her mom at a Walgreens tripping out. I felt sorry for them both.

LetsGetStarted
06-25-17, 20:35
Does anyone know what happened to christina? I figured she would be posting again by now.

MrHungWell
06-25-17, 20:44
Yeah, but IMHO too many guys are saving "bad date info" for PM that needs to be public, or at least the major of went wrong should be public. PM's are time wasteful for both parties. So much easier to just log in read learn and go.I agree but sometimes there are actually things I personally would not post in the forum, we've all been there. For whatever the reason, pm'ing is the most logical path to take, in those circumstances. As a whole it can be annoying, but individually it might be the better choice. I've communicated via pm many times and can assure it was the better choice to make. I'm from the school that says YMMV, so I always read reviews with an open mind regardless, so if I have to pm for the details I usually pass anyways LOL.

Nicemike
06-25-17, 20:47
Does anyone know what happened to christina? I figured she would be posting again by now.If your talkin about stacy. Ecstacy.

Sha added some weight in the hotel. Think she wants to shed some before going all out there.

Member #5833
06-25-17, 22:48
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Toleohoh
06-25-17, 23:00
I meant to post link and forgot.

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/top-notch-massages/35010308Ruby has always got good reviews. She's been on my list to see since Day 1, I was going to book a duo, but then well, her duo.

Went to solo. Seems her friend has a hard time staying away from the horse or something.

Others have said her rates went up recently, but she's still worth it. A little thick, but curvy in the right ways and super sweet and.

Friendly.

Mystery Mantis
06-25-17, 23:36
I just want to report that I saw both Ivana and Marissa / Brooke this weekend. Brooke was still a good time, though I think she was a little tired and wasn't quite as enthusiastic as usual. Still worth the visit, since she is at least an 8, but if someone else were to say a lower number I wouldn't consider that to be largely argumentative, just their opinion and using their own scale the same way I did. Equilibrium, you know? Ivana was good, as usual. Great BBBJ skills, and a good GFE with a sexy body. Not as hot as Marissa, but still good looking, I would say a solid 6, but hopefully no one else said something different or maybe I am just being largely argumentative.

MM.Could have sworn there was a lot more that I wrote in this reply. Sorry no one got to see it. Must have been the post eating monster that got it.

StormBalls
06-26-17, 01:06
Could have sworn there was a lot more that I wrote in this reply. Sorry no one got to see it. Must have been the post eating monster that got it.Ivana love bareback just like lilly.

Saku1133
06-26-17, 10:25
Anyone?

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/a-young-sweet-treat/41603513

Kasimalli
06-26-17, 15:39
Ivana love bareback just like lilly.Yes that's correct, have bb her all different visits.

Punisher1122
06-26-17, 16:18
Yes that's correct, have bb her all different visits.How much for bb?

OldButGood
06-26-17, 19:27
Anyone?

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/a-young-sweet-treat/41603513Everything covered no kissing, just lightly on the cheek.

Terak0306
06-26-17, 21:33
Swear I saw a review on this one before but can't find it. Anyone give it a whirl?

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/baby-girl-yva/38278543

GreatPlains
06-26-17, 22:12
Swear I saw a review on this one before but can't find it. Anyone give it a whirl?

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/baby-girl-yva/38278543Use the search tool. She was going by the name Princess Evie. Tried to set something up a couple of weeks ago and she took down her ad and went radio silent. Seamed like she was interested but hasn't posted in a week or so. Maybe that time of the month.

I wish they all would take off a week when that time of month happens. I had a girl on BP who "didn't know" she was on the rag. Then she keeps advertising over the next few days, knowing thay she is bleeding.

So getting back to this girl, I recall good reviews. She is cute and would love to ad her to my regular rotation if she is as good as she looks. Try her out and give us a first hand report. Good luck.

FreeNezSteve
06-27-17, 01:44
It is easily possible that I am overly picky but I was disappointed with my recent visit with Scarlett to the point that I don't think that I would be repeating. I was not as into her as I hoped I would be, and her pictures maybe be accurate, but are highly selective and conceal some significant baby damage or something to her stomach. For some people might not be a thing, I will admit that it was not appealing to me, that and the quickie nature of the visit which did not even approach the time agreed upon makes me feel like would not repeat. She is welcoming and accommodating enough, and certainly seems to get into her work, preferring bb, which is a red flag for me at least.

As with all providers what I find unappealing may be tolerable for another or even sought after, just make take from the all to short hh I was with her.

Ryloong22
06-27-17, 06:41
Use the search tool. She was going by the name Princess Evie. Tried to set something up a couple of weeks ago and she took down her ad and went radio silent. Seamed like she was interested but hasn't posted in a week or so. Maybe that time of the month.

I wish they all would take off a week when that time of month happens. I had a girl on BP who "didn't know" she was on the rag. Then she keeps advertising over the next few days, knowing thay she is bleeding.

So getting back to this girl, I recall good reviews. She is cute and would love to ad her to my regular rotation if she is as good as she looks. Try her out and give us a first hand report. Good luck.I got a hold of her a few weeks ago. Set up a time and place out by spritmeadows. She told me to call when I was pulling in. I did, then she asked if I was a cop, told her no the she hung up. So my experience with her was a complete waste of time. She does look cute in her pics though.

ToledoTom
06-27-17, 10:51
Went and saw Sunshine. She's legit and YMMV. I had a good time with her. She's nice and friendly.

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/100-no-make-up-and-no-filters/34170462

WeyeMan05
06-27-17, 12:44
For anyone interested. Had a dream about Gia. Neighborhood was ok but a little odd that family members were in the house. Nice body, bossy attitude and short term memory issues. We agreed on ss with potential to go longer, but she insisted it was a hh to start. After traveling, I wasn't going to wake up my dream over a small disagreement. A few moments later she gets a call and tells her friend to meet her down the road in about 15 minutes. Needless to say the rush attitude was on. Anyhow, I convince her to allow DATY and she reluctantly agreed. Sure sounded and tasted like she really liked it. Onto BBBJCIM. Could've been a much better experience, but not really interested in another repeat of the same.

BJlvr419
06-27-17, 17:14
Saw dixie for the first time in a few months today. Based on recent posts, I was a little worried about what I might be walking into, but she looked good. She's lost weight and got her teeth fixed, and as always her oral skills were top-notch. YMMV of course, but she knows what I like and always delivers.

OldButGood
06-27-17, 17:27
Went and saw Sunshine. She's legit and YMMV. I had a good time with her. She's nice and friendly.

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/100-no-make-up-and-no-filters/34170462I also visited her twice both times were good, she's a great kisser and really luvs the daty. Pictures don't do her justice. I told her that and convinced her to let me take a couple for her post, unfortunately they only stayed up a short time before they were taken down I'm assuming by BP. They were very explicit. LOL. 6 for ss second visit. 8 worth it both times.

Punisher1122
06-27-17, 22:44
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/slippery-exotic-foreign-new-to-town/41739293

Here's her reviews from Michigan.

https://www.eroticmonkey.com/drea-escort-detroit-186966

Jobox28
06-27-17, 23:50
For anyone interested. Had a dream about Gia. Neighborhood was ok but a little odd that family members were in the house. Nice body, bossy attitude and short term memory issues. We agreed on ss with potential to go longer, but she insisted it was a hh to start. After traveling, I wasn't going to wake up my dream over a small disagreement. A few moments later she gets a call and tells her friend to meet her down the road in about 15 minutes. Needless to say the rush attitude was on. Anyhow, I convince her to allow DATY and she reluctantly agreed. Sure sounded and tasted like she really liked it. Onto BBBJCIM. Could've been a much better experience, but not really interested in another repeat of the same.I saw her too a few mornings ago. She is not the girl in the pics in her ad but she sent me face pics when I asked so I knew that going in. She says she doesn't want her face pics out on backpage. She is a pretty girl nice body a little baby damage nothing bad at all though. Same experience guy sleeping on the couch people in the other upstairs bedroom an older couplet was a little weird for sure. She says she stripped at Deja vu for a long time. Did pretty good BBBJ to much hand at 1st but took direction well and then covered up for cowgirl then mish finish. Says she is not going to be at this location long, I would consider seeing her again at another location to much going on in the house for me.

StephenOh
06-28-17, 01:11
This one has been using the same photos for what, close to 10 years now? Has anyone actually seen in in the past couple years? From what I recall her old reviews were sort of boring as in she did not get that into it.

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/pretty-young-bunny-waiting-to-play-with-you-5673127768/41758548

Member #5833
06-28-17, 11:50
Saw dixie for the first time in a few months today. Based on recent posts, I was a little worried about what I might be walking into, but she looked good. She's lost weight and got her teeth fixed, and as always her oral skills were top-notch. YMMV of course, but she knows what I like and always delivers.Good to hear. I never had an issue with her performance, but her appearance was concerning. If she's taking care of herself now, she could be worth a visit.

Screammy
06-28-17, 11:59
This one has been using the same photos for what, close to 10 years now? Has anyone actually seen in in the past couple years? From what I recall her old reviews were sort of boring as in she did not get that into it.

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/pretty-young-bunny-waiting-to-play-with-you-5673127768/41758548I had a visit with Sky close to a year ago. Gained a few pounds, face wasn't too bad, performance was lackluster. Everything was covered and somewhat rushed. I personally won't see her again.

FanOfJames007
06-28-17, 13:56
Had a dream with her Monday evening, great body, wish the half hour didn't feel so rushed. Everything is in the living room which is not the cleanest. Feels a little rushed but overall a good time. Will probably repeat.

TheLasTimeLord
06-28-17, 15:31
Ivana love bareback just like lilly.Can't find Ivana's add a little help, please.

ToledoGuy44
06-28-17, 15:43
Has anyone seen this provider before, she looks familiar like she used to advertise a while back out of Luna Pier.

I'm interested, but since she doesn't give a name to reference, and her number in the ad only really brings up recent (e. G. Today) ads. But she really looks like the one from luna pier that I never pulled the trigger on.

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/end-your-day-right-cum-see-me-let-me-make-your-day-available-now-4192087649/38032608

NowAndThen4
06-28-17, 17:13
Can't find Ivana's add a little help, please.http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ivana-5672496446-toned-curvy-proportionate-and-petite-xo/40897788

Let us know how you make out.

ToledoGuy44
06-28-17, 17:17
It seems she was in Luna Pier a while back, I never pulled the trigger on her, but she's turned back up recently. She doesn't list a name in her ad etc, and I'm hesitant to give her a call:

Does she look familiar to anyone here?

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/end-your-day-right-cum-see-me-let-me-make-your-day-available-now-4192087649/38032608

Timberwolf
06-29-17, 14:01
It seems she was in Luna Pier a while back, I never pulled the trigger on her, but she's turned back up recently. She doesn't list a name in her ad etc, and I'm hesitant to give her a call:

Does she look familiar to anyone here?

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/end-your-day-right-cum-see-me-let-me-make-your-day-available-now-4192087649/38032608You're smart to be hesitant. I recall her posts with the Luna Pier location too. She used a couple very unflattering pics that had me moving on back then. The current pics are enough to confirm that, A bare mattress? A kid / baby / doll bed and toys in the background? Plastic furniture? Looks like she's hold up in someone's basement.

Fun734
06-29-17, 14:52
I'm in town from Detroit and I have a thing for skinny girls. Flat chested girls that are so skinny some guys complain are just my thing. Any suggestions?

Gray Patriot
06-29-17, 16:57
I'm in town from Detroit and I have a thing for skinny girls. Flat chested girls that are so skinny some guys complain are just my thing. Any suggestions?At the moment that probably would be Samantha. She posts almost daily.

Be safe, Gray.

Member #5833
06-29-17, 18:42
http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/your-true-foreign-fanatsy/41826273

Took the plunge with this one. She's a nice girl, but just didn't do it for me. It probably was a little my fault, because I was a little uncomfortable seeing an unknown provider for this board. But she really didn't do much to help. She talked about her brother that was locked up in the middle of a CBJ (everything is covered).

Tall thicker girl, but still cute.

Was cleaned up when I got there, but no sexy outfit. Even if she.

Had one on it wouldn't of changed how I felt. Over priced.

100 ss.

150 hhr.

200 hr.

Not worth those rates at all IMHO.

I would possible see again to try for a better experience if it were 100 hhr.

Member #5833
06-29-17, 18:44
Who was it?

FortunateSon1
06-29-17, 21:00
Any chance of finding anyone good and reliable, preferably GFE spinner in the Holland area tonight? Any info is much appreciated from an out of towner.

NorinRad
06-29-17, 21:16
Caress is fun, smallish, cute body, doesn't really get into kissing much, but a good time. Here is her ad:

http://toledo.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/hungarian-hottie-i-aim-to-plea/590318678031

Any chance of finding anyone good and reliable, preferably GFE spinner in the Holland area tonight? Any info is much appreciated from an out of towner.

Punisher1122
06-29-17, 22:11
I'm in town from Detroit and I have a thing for skinny girls. Flat chested girls that are so skinny some guys complain are just my thing. Any suggestions?I haven't seen Lilly but by her pics and according to reports she's very skinny.

Parriet
06-29-17, 22:16
I'm in town from Detroit and I have a thing for skinny girls. Flat chested girls that are so skinny some guys complain are just my thing. Any suggestions?http://monroemi.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-massage/31826033

She's real skinny, hardly any tits, but very nice tight puss and she does BBBJ. Tryed her out a few times and not to bad nice looking face and personality also very cheap 50 for hh 100 for an hour.

StephenOh
06-29-17, 22:20
Caress is fun, smallish, cute body, doesn't really get into kissing much, but a good time. Here is her ad:

http://toledo.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/hungarian-hottie-i-aim-to-plea/590318678031Has Terrible reviews and awful reputation.

WeyeMan05
06-29-17, 22:41
Whats the story with this one? Are these pics accurate? Does she like daty?

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/perfect-body-pretty-brunette-loves-to-kiss/34796794

MrSkittles37
06-30-17, 02:08
Whats the story with this one? Are these pics accurate? Does she like daty?

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/perfect-body-pretty-brunette-loves-to-kiss/34796794That's either a fake ad, or if I remember someone on here said it was a bait and switch. I'd avoid.

FanOfJames007
06-30-17, 08:51
I'm in town from Detroit and I have a thing for skinny girls. Flat chested girls that are so skinny some guys complain are just my thing. Any suggestions?Definately go with Samantha, has small house not too far from university.

Virgin Boy
06-30-17, 09:11
What are her rates?

FanOfJames007
06-30-17, 10:44
What are her rates?If not mistaken, $100 for HH.

RedoReno
06-30-17, 12:11
What are her rates?Reasonable 100 HH good service.

AirPilot69
06-30-17, 12:14
Has Terrible reviews and awful reputation.Last year she was much smaller, now she has put on 20 lbs 5 ft 145 lbs lots of belly fat.

But she ' turn up the heat $$ wants more than worth.

NorinRad
06-30-17, 14:24
I've seen her a couple times with no issues? I'd be curious where you've read the "bad reviews" and gotten the bad rep from??

Has Terrible reviews and awful reputation.

Virgin Boy
06-30-17, 15:08
Thanks guys. I'll def see her soon.

Mystery Mantis
06-30-17, 16:36
I've seen her a couple times with no issues? I'd be curious where you've read the "bad reviews" and gotten the bad rep from??Not trying to be argumentative here, largely or otherwise, but I believe that he is referring to a different Caress. There is / was a SW by that name that also worked at the old Kims that had a bad rep for being a less than stellar provider, but an otherwise attractive girl. This is not that girl. This Carress has some good reviews, though I have not seen her myself.

StephenOh
06-30-17, 17:10

http://toledo.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/hungarian-hottie-i-aim-to-plea/590318678031Not sure she is a spinner.

WorthlessNut
06-30-17, 17:59
Has Terrible reviews and awful reputation.I believe what I remember reading is lack luster and upsells a lot.

DetroitWill
06-30-17, 21:23
Men, looks like she is back from vacation looking hot as ever. Ad is up.

FreeNezSteve
07-01-17, 04:34
I just got in from an interesting time with Faith who was very accommodating considering the hour that I called her. Personally I think she is a really attractive woman, just north of 40 or not. Hot, tight and involved in the festivities. Well, or playing along at any rate, about all that I can ask. The downside is that she shares a place with another provider (Lilly guessing from the ink), who I nearly bumped into in the hall on the way out. Not the best maintained building either.

GreatPlains
07-01-17, 07:37
Kennedy has been around forever. Maybe it's because she is showing the "Goods" on her latest add, but she is looking doable. Has anyone seen her reciently? Which pictures are the most representative of what she looks like? Has her services improved? I know I could RTFF, but all the reports are old, and most likely her pictures are too. Just looking for updated Information.

StephenOh
07-01-17, 07:52
Kennedy has been around forever. Maybe it's because she is showing the "Goods" on her latest add, but she is looking doable. Has anyone seen her reciently? Which pictures are the most representative of what she looks like? Has her services improved? I know I could RTFF, but all the reports are old, and most likely her pictures are too. Just looking for updated Information.This Kennedy? First few photos appear to be new, but how recent?? The only consistent comments about her have been sketchy area and rules about little to no touching, no kissing and using anti bacterial gel before starting.

Her ad states Toledo West side so maybe a better or safer location. Wanted to bust in her box a couple years ago, but never saw her. Any updates need would be great!

http://toledo.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/special-truly-tiny-spinner-miss-kennedy-lane/42024373

Bob OnTheKnob
07-01-17, 07:55
Kennedy has been around forever. Maybe it's because she is showing the "Goods" on her latest add, but she is looking doable. Has anyone seen her reciently? Which pictures are the most representative of what she looks like? Has her services improved? I know I could RTFF, but all the reports are old, and most likely her pictures are too. Just looking for updated Information.I haven't seen Kennedy but I did see a friend of hers who said she still has a nice body but face is fucked up. This was as of a few months ago. So take it for what it's worth which could be nothing LOL.

Terak0306
07-01-17, 08:21
Kennedy has been around forever. Maybe it's because she is showing the "Goods" on her latest add, but she is looking doable. Has anyone seen her reciently? Which pictures are the most representative of what she looks like? Has her services improved? I know I could RTFF, but all the reports are old, and most likely her pictures are too. Just looking for updated Information.My understanding lots of rules and over priced.

WorthlessNut
07-01-17, 09:28
Not trying to be argumentative here, largely or otherwise, but I believe that he is referring to a different Caress. There is / was a SW by that name that also worked at the old Kims that had a bad rep for being a less than stellar provider, but an otherwise attractive girl. This is not that girl. This Carress has some good reviews, though I have not seen her myself.Both caress's have been review her. One is the one from companions, and their are reviews of upsell. The other is the SW who got shot robbing the old man plus her rip offs on BP people as well.

BrookeLove
07-01-17, 16:02
Looks me as Brooke and Larissa at doing a duo.

TheBigDipper1
07-01-17, 16:20
Remember the 2 white girls that were working together up until about 3 months ago? They were posting regularly for a good 6 months until recently. I can't remember their escort names but I found their real names on FB. Anyways, one had the big booty and the other girl kinda chubby with long brown hair (I think girl #2 did anal as well) well the 2nd girl is about 6 months pregnant. Probably why she hasn't posted in awhile. FYI. Somebody can probably add one of their older adds to my post here for reference.

And no, I never seen her or any one of them. LOL.

Prynn696
07-01-17, 17:18
I haven't seen Kennedy but I did see a friend of hers who said she still has a nice body but face is fucked up. This was as of a few months ago. So take it for what it's worth which could be nothing LOL.I have seen her once. She is over priced and remembers me but she claims the service she gave me she did not give me and she did. It was BBFS and she said she never did. She is a tiny girl with a big attitude. Yes very over priced. I have done some low budget girls that I would see again before Kennedy. It's all about the attitude. And hers does suck. She comes in knowing she is hot. Or was then and uses that like she is the best since sliced bread. That's a complete turn off for me. And its getting worse. The pics are %100 her. But don't let the looks fool you, she is not as sweet as she looks. But you be the judge. I'm not going to buy and candy bar and only get the wrapper. That's Kennedy.

Timberwolf
07-01-17, 20:15
Remember the 2 white girls that were working together up until about 3 months ago? They were posting regularly for a good 6 months until recently. I can't remember their escort names but I found their real names on FB. Anyways, one had the big booty and the other girl kinda chubby with long brown hair (I think girl #2 did anal as well) well the 2nd girl is about 6 months pregnant. Probably why she hasn't posted in awhile. FYI. Somebody can probably add one of their older adds to my post here for reference.

And no, I never seen her or any one of them. LOL.Yeah, I member.

Timberwolf
07-01-17, 20:17
Ruby and Krystal.

DetroitWill
07-01-17, 22:15
http://monroemi.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-massage/31826033

She's real skinny, hardly any tits, but very nice tight puss and she does BBBJ. Tryed her out a few times and not to bad nice looking face and personality also very cheap 50 for hh 100 for an hour.I need more lnfo. On this girl from Monroe. Check your P.M.