PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Sgorka
04-09-15, 23:46
Have you guys seen the add for some sticky fun in Springfield? Number is 757 area code? I went by the address that was given few weeks ago with out letting the gal know I was in the area. Looks deserted, stickers on windows from city, etc. I keep seeing the add but have not heard of any one taking the plunge. I aborted after seeing the house. Just curious.

S .

AlexPat
04-11-15, 09:48
I posted about the ad not long ago in the rip off section. It's basically a snatched and grab job. Stay away from them. Hope you have better luck elsewhere.

Charlie1800
06-19-15, 12:24
Responded to a CL ad with "2 Heads Are Better Than 1" Title.

Met with Tina & Nikki yesterday. I drove to their incall at an Apartment complex off of Limerock in Springfield. When I got there they came out to my car for a little meet. I'm sure these were the girls in the pics, but the pics were definitely dated. They asked if I wanted to come inside for a Double Blow. They wasn't looking too bad so "What The Heck? I go in and Tina says her daughter is out doing laundry and is due back in about an hour and starts undoing my pants. She gets on her knees and starts Sucking. Nikki gets on her knees and starts giving the boys attention. This is all going pretty good when Tina stops and says "You do know how much this is going to cost right? I said. 6 each? She says "No it's. 6 for both of us" Haha ok? Then That is even better. LOL She says "Can We see the money? So I show them what I had ready to start. She asked if I could set it out? So I did. Now after this delay they had to start all over. And did with great enthusiasm. I asked them to do several things and they did exactly what I asked with no interruptions. Things were going very well when we hear a knock on the front door which is the room we was in. Tina said it was her daughter and asked me to meet them at my car. So I scramble to get my pants on and go. After waiting about 5 minutes. Here comes Nikki. She says they are going to get a room and asked if I could take them? Well of coarse I will take them. I wanted to finish what we had started. Right? So we go to a notel off of Limerock and get a room. Upon entering the room there was a terrible odor and they wanted a different room. So Nikki goes and takes care of that. Finally we get into another room. Tina goes to the bathroom and Nikki starts to service me with some fairly good skills. I was holding off the pop for the double blow. So after about 5 minutes I asked Tina through the bathroom door if she was going to participate? She said she was not feeling well. So at that point I grab Nikki's head and start pounding to a finish. Cleaned up and left. Now this obviously did not go as planned. But it was an ok experience even with all the interruptions. They were both seemed to be really nice girls. Tina is the girl in the pic I posted but probably 10 years older. Her hair is longer and dark and a bit curly. She had some fairly nice "the" tits. Nikki had kinda short curly blonde hair and again was probably 10 years older the the pic provided. She had some deflated "see" tits. I didn't even ask them to take their pants off so don't know exactly what's going on down there? I'm not sure if Tina was dope sick or what? Most likely there is a drug thing going on. But it wasn't totally obvious? I would say it was definitely worth the. 6 I donated and most likely will repeat. But I will make sure there is no interruptions next time for sure. They would like to see some other seniors, so if you would like? I can share the digits with those who have helped me in the past and / or some trusted few. Posted pic is on Dayton CL.

Sgorka
06-26-15, 01:04
Hey guys. Looking for info o a chick I was texting last night. Says name is Tia, last four of phone is 7716. I did a drive by, but having the LEO van follow me down the street, and going to strange house in the dark, I decided to bail. I may go back and check things out in the light of day. Any info is appreciated.

Member #5118
06-26-15, 07:22
Could be a great find if she is legit. Cute girl wish I could see her body though. PM me her info and I will try and communicate with her as well to see where I can get otherwise keep us informed my friend.

Be safe.

Hey guys. Looking for info o a chick I was texting last night. Says name is Tia, last four of phone is 7716. I did a drive by, but having the LEO van follow me down the street, and going to strange house in the dark, I decided to bail. I may go back and check things out in the light of day. Any info is appreciated.

Member #5059
06-27-15, 14:48
Hey guys. Looking for info o a chick I was texting last night. Says name is Tia, last four of phone is 7716. I did a drive by, but having the LEO van follow me down the street, and going to strange house in the dark, I decided to bail. I may go back and check things out in the light of day. Any info is appreciated.Thanks to Sporka got the pleasure of meeting with her today. BBBJ was good, nice girl, plumbing downstairs is going through monthly cleaning. All in all very nice girl.

WithRespect
07-07-15, 20:55
Does anyone have any intel on this black hottie on Springfield? She says that she lives on Elm and her number ends in 9537. She says that she is up for anything and right now I am inclined to believe her.

Member #5059
07-07-15, 21:37
Does anyone have any intel on this black hottie on Springfield? She says that she lives on Elm and her number ends in 9537. She says that she is up for anything and right now I am inclined to believe her.Yeah Sporka gave a strong WARNING about this chick. Stay the Fuck away!

WithRespect
07-08-15, 09:12
Yeah Sporka gave a strong WARNING about this chick. Stay the Fuck away!Thanks for the info. I had already decided to skip her, she was way to explicit and agreeable in her text messages. She would have said anything just to get me there, never a good sign.

WithRespect
07-13-15, 11:22
I am chatting with Tina in Springfield. Her CL ad said she was available for a BJ but says that she is up for more and she seems legit.

Does anyone have any intel on her?

Member #5059
07-13-15, 12:38
I am chatting with Tina in Springfield. Her CL ad said she was available for a BJ but says that she is up for more and she seems legit.

Does anyone have any intel on her?She's ligit, has a handler, pics are her, budget friendly!

Tim Dodge
07-13-15, 20:15
She's ligit, has a handler, pics are her, budget friendly!Did she send you a 2nd number to text 937 xxx 9998 ?

WithRespect
07-14-15, 08:54
Did she send you a 2nd number to text 937 xxx 9998 ?No, she didn't.

Little Man01
08-05-15, 14:50
Does anyone have any experience with this girl. I have been talking with her for a week, and about ready to meet her. Just wanted to check with you guys before I took one for the team.

Thanks,

Little Man.

Member #5059
08-05-15, 19:28
Does anyone have any experience with this girl. I have been talking with her for a week, and about ready to meet her. Just wanted to check with you guys before I took one for the team.

Thanks,

Little Man.I have never meet up with this girl, let me know how it works out.

TonBug
08-14-15, 19:29
I have been chatting with her for a few weeks trying to set something up. Didn't realize it was this girl until I picked her up.

We met at the library and went to her place a few blocks away. No mention of donation.

Went to her room and she got undressed and got a cover out. No mention of donation.

She said we can do anything I want.

Started LFK and rubbing me, started opening condom when I was still at half mast. I asked her to suck on it a little.

Worst attempt at a BJ ever, LOL. She asked if I was ready, sure so she assumes K9. I slide in Greek and she doesn't say anything.

Blow in the cover and start getting dressed. Never mentions donation.

She just wants sex.

Thanks,

Little Man.

TonBug
08-15-15, 09:45
I was interrupted during the last report.

She is 19 and looks a lot better than the face pic indicates.

She never mentioned a donation, but I took her to get something to eat and she brought me back my change.

She is moving to Cincinnati this weekend for a new job, so if I stay in touch I'll see if I can provide digits. She let me take a body pic.

Member #5059
08-21-15, 11:34
There is no stupid shit area for Springfield so I will post this here, it is almost College football season which means new College girls! My favorite time of year. I'm going to try and pull some college girls that need a daddy for the winter, let's hope the pickings are good this year, last year kinda sucked!

Bane
09-08-15, 07:52

Does anyone have any intel on her?I used to know her, she used to be very pretty. She is on dope bad its a shame I haven't seen her in years until I ran accross your post. Can't believe she uses her real name. Sad.

Bane
09-08-15, 07:59

Does anyone have any intel on her?I know her from way back, haven't seen her in years, she is bad on dope from what I hear. She used to be really attractive.

Bane
09-08-15, 22:47

Does anyone have any intel on her?She is legit, no worries as far as LEO goes, but keep in mind the company she keeps and what goes in her arm and all that brings. But she is nice but I have no idea how she is on that stuff or what she would do. I would say it would be ok.

Sgorka
09-09-15, 16:19
I've seen Tina twice, always car date in parking lot. Just oral inspections which were just ok at best. No catch and finish with hand jack. Also seen her roomy in the apt on the love seat. Was little better and easier to work with. But as has been mentioned. Careful of surroundings and those that hang around. Always watch that 6 and be aware.

She is legit, no worries as far as LEO goes, but keep in mind the company she keeps and what goes in her arm and all that brings. But she is nice but I have no idea how she is on that stuff or what she would do. I would say it would be ok.

Sgorka
09-10-15, 09:01
So I answered an add from Craigs. Britany was looking for company and offered a 3 hole combo for. 8 . Not being one to pass up a deal I made some arrangements. If you've played any sports in school you know about riding the Pine. Her place is on a street with the same name. 900 area. Short answers as I got close. Pulled up and saw her on the street down the block with a guy that stood in front of her for a sec till she walked around. Looked at me and walked on. Whole thing seemed fishy. This could be the rip off chick that was north of town few months ago. She called me about 10 min later and I expressed my concern with what I saw. Her response was "Whatever" and a hang up. I'd stay clear guys. Pic is what was sent but not the girl I saw on street. Or maybe it was but very old pic. Just my 2 cents. Watch your 6. The number she used is (937) *0952.

Member #5059
09-11-15, 15:42
So I answered an add from Craigs. Britany was looking for company and offered a 3 hole combo for. 8 . Not being one to pass up a deal I made some arrangements. If you've played any sports in school you know about riding the Pine. Her place is on a street with the same name. 900 area. Short answers as I got close. Pulled up and saw her on the street down the block with a guy that stood in front of her for a sec till she walked around. Looked at me and walked on. Whole thing seemed fishy. This could be the rip off chick that was north of town few months ago. She called me about 10 min later and I expressed my concern with what I saw. Her response was "Whatever" and a hang up. I'd stay clear guys. Pic is what was sent but not the girl I saw on street. Or maybe it was but very old pic. Just my 2 cents. Watch your 6. The number she used is (937) *0952.I made arrangements to meet her, went to house on Pine, she meet me at the door and told me I had the wrong house, got to my car and she said hey come back, I walked up and she said, I have the house to myself if you want to come in, so I did, she said we where alone, and put her hand down my pants, I noticed a very large pair of shoes by the couch and heard somebody moving around upstairs, I said I thought we where alone, and she commented it was just her roommate, told her I was not comfortable with the situation and if this was going to happen we would be leaving to go elsewhere, she said no, I told her I was out and started heading for the door, when I got to the door and opened it, she came up behind me and tried to close the door and said I owed her $20.00 for her time. Told her that wasn't happening, she tried to close the door and I told her, it would be a very stupid move on her part to try and detain me, jerked the door open and walked out onto the porch, she said she was calling the cops, that I wasted her time. I told her feel free to do that, and went and sat in my car for 15 minutes and she txtd me and said I could go ahead and leave she wasn't f%ing with me. TOTAL RIP-OFF Artist stay away!

DireWolf75
09-23-15, 17:06
Well I was in town today and thought a BJ sounded good. Replied to add and it was Tina 9998. Picked her up and drove over to a large parking lot in the area. Chatted on the short drive and Tina is nice enough; she just became a grandmother last night. Says she is 40 - probably about right. I parked in a far corner and she wasted little time getting started. Took a minute to get to full attention and she provided a thrusty dt until it sprang to full attention. After a few minutes she needed small break to blow her nose, etc. - no problem got right back to it. Took direction well, played with the boys and choked on it when I pushed her head down without complaint. I let me right hand roam on her butt and felt those big breasts as well. Unlike other reports it was BBBJCIM and she sucked every bit of it! I had a cleanup napkin at the ready and didn't need it.

She complimented my scent and cleanliness twice. She also thanked me for the good tasting "protein" and joked I must have s great diet. I asked if anything else was on the menu and she said for me everything was available. She said full service isn't available for everybody. Not sure if that is true or just trying to make me feel good. Either way I'll end up hitting it good here soon and see if she treats me as good as today.

Cartog
09-29-15, 14:02
... She complimented my scent and cleanliness twice. She also thanked me for the good tasting "protein" and joked I must have s great diet. I asked if anything else was on the menu and she said for me everything was available. ...I chuckled when I read your comment on how she complimented you on your cleanliness. It reminded me about the time I was at a brothel in Rio. The lady told me I had the cleanest ass that she had ever tongued. Anyhow, prior to heading out that night, I played around with the bidet that was in my hotel bathroom. Apparently, I had figured out how to use it correctly. Thanks for the chuckle.

DireWolf75
10-19-15, 18:05
In town again and Tina answered quickly. Minutes later we meet up at low end motel on main by McDs that is popular. Another oral exam with periods of DT. Wearing tight jeans and a shirt to let those giant boobs show out. 2 rounds of good effort topless with me working the girls. Again sucked me dry. Took all of it and stayed with it after finish a good 20 seconds. Had a towel for cleanup. Treated me good again. Dropped her off at valero.

CaptStabbn
12-01-15, 13:14
Anyone seen Tina lately? I'm in the area for work. She answered yesterday but couldn't line our schedules up. Told her I would reach out today but she hasn't returned my call yet.

Any information would be great. Feel free to PM if needed.

Thanks,

Capt.

Sgorka
12-02-15, 00:58
I saw her 3 weeks ago or something like that. Was staying at a local no-tell on east side of town. Seen her add a few times but not in the last week. Good luck.

Anyone seen Tina lately? I'm in the area for work. She answered yesterday but couldn't line our schedules up. Told her I would reach out today but she hasn't returned my call yet.

Any information would be great. Feel free to PM if needed.

Thanks,

Capt.

CaptStabbn
01-04-16, 17:58
About 2 weeks ago, I finally made the visit to see Tina. Was living in an apartment with her daughter and grandson and may still be. Service was good, great tits, followed direction well, BBBJCOT. Price was right, you all know the deal if you've seen her.

However, I will not be repeating for reasons outside the service that I won't post here.

If you want to know more, PM me.

Capt.

Norgan8989
05-30-16, 09:50
Did anyone go meet up with her last night? Was she there?

http://dayton.craigslist.org/cas/5610039887.html

Ike2014
05-31-16, 00:11
Did anyone go meet up with her last night? Was she there?

http://dayton.craigslist.org/cas/5610039887.htmlShe posted again today. I saw a few that fit her description and I emailed her while walking behind a couple but no dice.

Goodson2000
06-01-16, 13:03
She posted again today. I saw a few that fit her description and I emailed her while walking behind a couple but no dice.I saw the post too. I'm not sure what she wants but it is interesting.

Tim Dodge
06-01-16, 22:31
I saw the post too. I'm not sure what she wants but it is interesting.I think it's a setup just to cause drama so they can watch it on the news.

Goodson2000
06-03-16, 09:21
I think it's a setup just to cause drama so they can watch it on the news.I thought that possibility too but isn't it too weak for a trap?

WorkSucks
06-04-16, 12:38
I thought that possibility too but isn't it too weak for a trap?Its probly some health nut trying to get us to exercise LOL.

Bulldozer746
06-09-16, 19:21
Had a b&g from her yesterday she had a blond friend staying with her at no tell she got in shower while fun was going on all and all a pretty good blow.

Howard T Duck
11-26-17, 17:19
https://dayton.craigslist.org/cas/d/springfield-areacome-play-w4m/6401319878.html

Looks like Cookie is back.

OlderGuy999
11-29-17, 01:22
I saw her a few days ago, she was pleasant and skilled, very reasonable $. Definitely worth the time, started with s BBBJ and DATY then covered up fir the FS. Great experience. Her post is down but the last 4 are 3608.

OsuFan
12-04-19, 16:40
Hey I got a hit from the Dayton CL adds. Her number is 614-xxx-o862, In Springfield, says has own place. Does anyone know of the girl?

You can pm if you like.

Thanks, osu.

OldMan1958
12-05-19, 02:21
Is this chick real I don't want to go to her house and get busted to get ripped off but the pussy pic that she sent me look like a baby pussy too young and tight news in a lift showing just it was hot.

Grizzz
03-15-20, 15:20
Saw this posted in household service section, anybody know anything about this?

https://dayton.craigslist.org/hss/d/springfield-loooking-to-clean-plus-more/7088896812.html

TodoRob
03-27-20, 09:03
Saw this posted in household service section, anybody know anything about this?

https://dayton.craigslist.org/hss/d/springfield-loooking-to-clean-plus-more/7088896812.htmlAsked her how much for a 45 min massage and she quoted $60 at her house in Springfield. Pics seem real but something was a little off. I'm too cautious and pretty sure I miss some good pussy because of it.

JoeKent
03-27-20, 14:24
Asked her how much for a 45 min massage and she quoted $60 at her house in Springfield. Pics seem real but something was a little off. I'm too cautious and pretty sure I miss some good pussy because of it.There's a review on her: empty promises and a rush job.

Check out these two:

https://independent.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/dayton/48339379/

Enzo216
04-03-20, 16:36
There's a review on her: empty promises and a rush job.

Check out these two:

https://independent.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/dayton/48339379/Agree with the rush job. Very thick in the middle which did not match her pictures. Only did oral and complained in 3 minutes her mouth hurt. Full service on the menu but did not partake. Smoked during session. A plus was she lives alone with her small chicks and place was clean. Would not repeat.