PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9

SliceJimbo4015
06-05-14, 18:43
I have tried to dream with her twice. I required early am Which I clearly explained. The first day Rebecca texted me saying she got called into work, that's cool, she asked if I'd reschedule. We agreed on the next morning, same time 8 am. Although this time I was up ready to go. She did not answer texts or calls, just did the no-call no-show song and dance. Luckily I'm not a monger virgin and had plan "be" ready to go. I have read good reviews on this little spinner, I wish I could write one. Oh well, on to the next.

Happy hunting all.

Slice.Well, I finally got my wish. The lesson here is be careful what you wish for, you might get it. This a gorgeous warm sweet girl. She's truly as sexy as they come. Her menu is limited, no FS, says is a personal decision, everything else is veteran level. I know this seems like a deal breaker for many, but I left spent! Never a more fresh responsive DATY in my travels, almost made me blow a load watching her. Definite GFE, with all the trimming, touching, rubbing, DFK, LFK, etc.

I could not find her craigslist ad, I can share her email address with seniors and contributing regulars (her specific request). Will repeat, sooner rather than later.

Steiner08
06-05-14, 23:56
Happened to be in the southern suburbs and concidered a repeat visit with Rebecca. Didn't need any panties this time but had a tight back instead. Looking for a nice massage with oral happiness before leaving. Hoped repeat visit would bring more friendly price structure but all I got was more options. While that is good, I found $. 20 for orally happy massage quite a bit too much. I'm cheap I guess. Price was non-negotiable. Politely declined and try another day.

OsuFan
06-06-14, 16:06
Posed today on CL I have seen her twice, Decent place, no kissing first time, kissing second no FK. First time covered BJ second time no. Nice be's, 7 in looks. She is the shy type at least with me.

SliceJimbo4015
06-07-14, 09:44
Well, I finally got my wish. The lesson here is be careful what you wish for, you might get it. This a gorgeous warm sweet girl. She's truly as sexy as they come. Her menu is limited, no FS, says is a personal decision, everything else is veteran level. I know this seems like a deal breaker for many, but I left spent! Never a more fresh responsive DATY in my travels, almost made me blow a load watching her. Definite GFE, with all the trimming, touching, rubbing, DFK, LFK, etc.

I could not find her craigslist ad, I can share her email address with seniors and contributing regulars (her specific request). Will repeat, sooner rather than later.Almost forgot to add one of her best attributes. BBBJTCWS.

Eulessguy2003
06-07-14, 12:46
Anyone seen this one? Posting on CL. She blew up my email after my first inquiry. Seems kind of off it. 324966.

ChichiBoy
06-07-14, 13:08
Anyone seen this one? Posting on CL. She blew up my email after my first inquiry. Seems kind of off it. 324966.I personally have not seen this one but there are plenty of reviews of her both negative and positive. She is real.

Belton78
06-07-14, 13:15
Anyone seen this one? Posting on CL. She blew up my email after my first inquiry. Seems kind of off it. 324966.My experience with her was not good. I get there and she was not ready. I paid for hh. She stayed in her room while I was on love seat in the small living area. She was in there almost 20 minutes. I almost just walked out. Then she comes out and starts her dance for like 5 minutes and says ok lets get to buisness your time is almost up. She tried to calculate the 20 minutes she was in her room for my hh. I got pissed at her and told her I will never return. Now she threatens me. But I have read other bad reports about her also and some good ones so take the chance if you want.

MrStabbyPhace
06-07-14, 14:03
She's been reviewed on here many times. Performs an okay lapdance followed by a very decent BBBJCIM. FS is available I believe. There have been past reports of her having a husband in the area, reports of waking to the door as the last guy is walking out, stuff like that. But she does deliver.

Anyone seen this one? Posting on CL. She blew up my email after my first inquiry. Seems kind of off it. 324966.

TonBug
06-10-14, 11:47
I saw her ad last week and contacted her about visiting today. OSUFAN also mentioned her ad and that he's seen her before so that helped prove she's legit. Typical small apartment and she had her friend there whom she does duos with. The friend is cuter, but Daisy has a better body. 5'2", 130, Black hair, firm cees, and a nice round butt. I got a nice BBBJCIM and spit. Not smoky, but there is a cat. Her friend watched from the couch, which I like. Will repeat. I can provide digits for seniors only.

RegulatorD
06-11-14, 07:32

I can concur with all that TonBug posted. Here are some photos that I have permission to post.

OsuFan
06-11-14, 08:29
I feel good today, I finally was able to share some decent info. I have been extremely fortunate to have members provide me with intel. I think I will take the day off!

I can concur with all that TonBug posted. Here are some photos that I have permission to post.

RegulatorD
06-11-14, 20:02
I feel good today, I finally was able to share some decent info. I have been extremely fortunate to have members provide me with intel. I think I will take the day off!And thanks for sharing. During my visit I arrange for a bj sample from the other girl...actually they where playing together for a while...hehe...IMHO Daisy has the better oral skills

Travel Papi
06-13-14, 00:11
I saw her ad last week and contacted her about visiting today. OSUFAN also mentioned her ad and that he's seen her before so that helped prove she's legit. Typical small apartment and she had her friend there whom she does duos with. The friend is cuter, but Daisy has a better body. 5'2", 130, Black hair, firm cees, and a nice round butt. I got a nice BBBJCIM and spit. Not smoky, but there is a cat. Her friend watched from the couch, which I like. Will repeat. I can provide digits for seniors only.I'll have to watch for the ad, wish I was a senior and could just cut out CL.

Pictraders69
06-13-14, 17:22
T'Papi, and other new reg members.

Get a few quality posts under your belt and many seniors will be glad to offer a little basic assistance. Prove yourself worthy, be patient, contribute to the forum' and be discreet my friend, and helpful peeps will be more receptive. The magic isn't so much being a senior as it is making consistent, informative and verifiable posts, to prove your willingness to share intel and that you're not going to put any of our friends and brothers in harms way.

I'll have to watch for the ad, wish I was a senior and could just cut out CL.

RegulatorD
06-13-14, 18:15
T'Papi, and other new reg members.

Get a few quality posts under your belt and many seniors will be glad to offer a little basic assistance. Prove yourself worthy, be patient, contribute to the forum' and be discreet my friend, and helpful peeps will be more receptive. The magic isn't so much being a senior as it is making consistent, informative and verifiable posts, to prove your willingness to share intel and that you're not going to put any of our friends and brothers in harms way.If you go back to my first posts, I was running alone an unafraid on Backpage posting intel and I one day I ask a well known senior this, "I know I am not a senior but I have been posting information, would you mind sharing me lady X's info", sure enough he checked me out, and gave me the digits. Now along the way there where seniors that told me to eat dirt and go away, but sooon enough I had a solidd rep and was getting AND giving intel, so when I got to be a senior it was not really a big deal, so like PicT said, share some info, don't just beg for help.

Eulessguy2003
06-14-14, 11:18
Recent visit, a few days ago. Way way out in the boon docks, kind of pricey at $ but still fun. Still has some baby fat, sagging see's. House smells of dogs. Would repeat if was out that way again just because I know where she is. Pic is way old, she doesn't look as young any more. I'm sure the lateness of the evening and the baby and living conditions are taking their toll on her.

Travel Papi
06-14-14, 15:55
If you go back to my first posts, I was running alone an unafraid on Backpage posting intel and I one day I ask a well known senior this, "I know I am not a senior but I have been posting information, would you mind sharing me lady X's info", sure enough he checked me out, and gave me the digits. Now along the way there where seniors that told me to eat dirt and go away, but sooon enough I had a solidd rep and was getting AND giving intel, so when I got to be a senior it was not really a big deal, so like PicT said, share some info, don't just beg for help.Didn't mean to sound like I was begging for the intel. I know I need to give to get. I'm just super cautious about first visits to SPs. I'll post more as I get more comfortable in the hobby.

RegulatorD
06-15-14, 06:56
Didn't mean to sound like I was begging for the intel. I know I need to give to get. I'm just super cautious about first visits to SPs. I'll post more as I get more comfortable in the hobby.Just some friendly advice, just showing all newbees the path to sucess on this board.

BFDeal
06-15-14, 08:56
Another piece of advice in the path to success (not for you ByronDee because you've already found success). This is for newbies.

Do HOURS of research. Not only on this website but others. I rarely have a bad session with the chicks I hook up with because of the research I do. You have to know what you're walking into. That's why your research is priceless. That's why communication on all these sites is essential. The information I get from guys like ByronDee is awesome. And I'm not just talking about what he writes on these boards. There are personal messages and his reviews on other sites that help, too. He's consistent. If you find a hot chick and she's a virtual "thumbs up" on four or five websites, you found a winner. ByronDee knows that and I know that. Research is the key.

Just some friendly advice, just showing all newbees the path to sucess on this board.

Pictraders69
06-15-14, 17:25
Well said. Welcome aboard T'Papi.

Another piece of advice in the path to success (not for you ByronDee because you've already found success). This is for newbies.

Do HOURS of research. Not only on this website but others. I rarely have a bad session with the chicks I hook up with because of the research I do. You have to know what you're walking into. That's why your research is priceless. That's why communication on all these sites is essential. The information I get from guys like ByronDee is awesome. And I'm not just talking about what he writes on these boards. There are personal messages and his reviews on other sites that help, too. He's consistent. If you find a hot chick and she's a virtual "thumbs up" on four or five websites, you found a winner. ByronDee knows that and I know that. Research is the key.

Charlie1800
06-16-14, 09:46
Met with Lacy in Miamisburg in a little house in the numbered streets area Saturday. She has a little yappy dog that she held until we got back to a bedroom with a chair in it. Then she tossed it out the door and shut it and got on her knees and did the deed. She's a tall past the shoulders brunette with a little bit of a belly Cute face. Did a blow & Go. For $. 3. Clean & safe place. Decent skills on the BBBJCIM. She says she is needing some help and wanted me to share her digits. Sharing with seniors and any who have shared with me.

Be fearful.

Charlie.

TonBug
06-16-14, 16:33
She's back from who knows where, but she just contacted me and I saw her ad. Can't really help too much because she's on the northside, but just wanted to let everybody know she's always been a solid performer, and one of the few non-CIM girls that I like.

http://dayton.craigslist.org/cas/4522816139.html

Snobaldone
06-16-14, 20:07
Thanks to Charlie1800. +1 on his assessment. BBBJCIMNQNS. Wants 40. I don't believe other services are available, YMMV. Yappy dog. Clean, safe house. I'm a happy snob.

Snob.

RegulatorD
06-16-14, 21:12
Thanks to Charlie1800. +1 on his assessment. BBBJCIMNQNS. Wants 40. I don't believe other services are available, YMMV. Yappy dog. Clean, safe house. I'm a happy snob.

Snob.Yeap Snop, yappy dog almost kept me from busting. Yap yap yap yap. Oh ship. Don't stop. Here it comes. Yap yap yap yap.

Charlie1800
06-17-14, 08:07
Lacy texted me last night saying she needs some groceries.

Anyone interested in helping this girl put something in her mouth? LOL.

If so?

I'm Sharing her digits to trusted seniors and any who have shared with me.

Be Fearful.

Charlie.

Member #5068
06-17-14, 14:56
Thanks to my man Slice I was able to meet up with this lady. Set up was easy via email. She has an incall in the southern area of Dayton. She is young and very pretty. She has the most amazing eyes I have ever seen! She does not offer FS. This is her preference and I respect that. I only took part in bbbjcimws. Rate was. 7. She's a very nice girl and a pleasure to be around. She says she offers everything but FS. Maybe I'm naive, but I couldn't think of anything else I would want other than FS. If you'd like her email I have permission to share. As always, stay safe and have fun gentlemen.

Fireguy.

Dazhiba
06-17-14, 15:10
Wow, that's rather amazing to learn that she would expose herself to CIM but not do CFS! I hope she stays healthy long enough to get wise.

Thanks to my man Slice I was able to meet up with this lady. Set up was easy via email. She has an incall in the southern area of Dayton. She is young and very pretty. She has the most amazing eyes I have ever seen! She does not offer FS. This is her preference and I respect that. I only took part in bbbjcimws. Rate was. 7. She's a very nice girl and a pleasure to be around. She says she offers everything but FS. Maybe I'm naive, but I couldn't think of anything else I would want other than FS. If you'd like her email I have permission to share. As always, stay safe and have fun gentlemen.

Fireguy.

YourWetDream
06-17-14, 15:15
Wow, that's rather amazing to learn that she would expose herself to CIM but not do CFS! I hope she stays healthy long enough to get wise.Get wise about what exactly? Its a personal choice. I love to play and satisfy my men. Its a moral thing. I do not offer it. Sorry if that turns people away. But I lovvvve to play.

Nsaforron
06-17-14, 15:22

Fireguy.Fireguy,

I second you on Rebecca! She is like the sweet girl next door and is very welcoming. No rushing, and worth every penny.

RumbleJeep00
06-19-14, 22:07
I went to see Lacey the other day for the first. Looks weren't too bad and skills were about a 7. She did allow CIM with a warning. Cons, loud dog and a bit of a funk in the room but not horrible. Probably won't repeat though.

Member #4545
06-20-14, 09:39
I found this little dream under one of the promises of massage. She does a great massage and is a real maasuse. But on the flip there was happiness shared! She has very nice looks and great looks! She sets the mood nicely. Everyone knows the drill, seniors pm me, everyone else kick rocks.

Jrw32
06-20-14, 09:44
I found this little dream under one of the promises of massage. She does a great massage and is a real maasuse. But on the flip there was happiness shared! She has very nice looks and great looks! She sets the mood nicely. Everyone knows the drill, seniors pm me, everyone else kick rocks.Yes, and she's a nice person to boot!

GeorgeGray3207
06-20-14, 10:56
Drove thru Dayton the other day and thanks to a member that shared her number I arranged to see Melissa to buy a pair of her panties. Interesting experience LOL. I agree with the reports others have made. She's friendly and the experience was worthwhile. Not sure I would repeat unless the experience included more interaction but it was a good diversion.

PillowTalk69
06-20-14, 11:22
Get wise about what exactly? Its a personal choice. I love to play and satisfy my men. Its a moral thing. I do not offer it. Sorry if that turns people away. But I lovvvve to play.Parties scream with pleasure and IT IS a ladies choice always to decide. DFK, DATY to finish / swallow, bbbjcimws and talented hands and mouths interlocked in pleasure are activities dreams are made of. Nice post are / YWD.

PillowTalk69
06-20-14, 14:55
Get wise about what exactly? Its a personal choice. I love to play and satisfy my men. Its a moral thing. I do not offer it. Sorry if that turns people away. But I lovvvve to play.Have our fun LOL Get feisty young woman PT.

OrionFlame
06-21-14, 10:36
This is my first post so please forgive me if I'm doing it wrong. I'm looking to have my first every experience with an sp and I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with a team in Middletown. There most recent CL ad is under the names ashley and renee and I've heard they've previously used daisy. They have an incall in downtown middletown. Any info Will be much appreciated. Thank you. Sincerely newbie.

OrionFlame
06-21-14, 13:48
Cute Sweet and Sexy Needs Company. W4 m (Miamisburg / Middletown Area) was her CL ad. Had contact number in ad no pictures. Decided to check it out as I was told. 4 BBBJCIM. She gave me address to a house in the burg and popped head in door briefly just long enough for me to know she was real and female. I went for it and walked in. She had me follow her to a bedroom. I noticed all the other room doors had keys in all the handles. (Assuming this was a flop house) she had me show her mine and she showed her's to remove the doubt of a LEO situation. I very quickly came to the decision that I didn't like the atmosphere and the entrainment, and told her I was going to pass. I rolled out she text and ask why and I responded just not my cup of tea.

OhCincy
06-21-14, 16:49

Fireguy.Hey dude, can I get her contact info? Did she share any pics? And what was the damage?

OrionFlame
06-21-14, 17:19
[Message to Admin deleted]TE]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Report the post and I'll take care of it. There's a button labeled "Report Post" on all the posts.

A2

DonJon87
06-22-14, 03:38

Fireguy.Please share her info. I'm finding it hard to contact her.

OsuFan
06-23-14, 19:33
Recieved tst message back, lots of txts to get to a point I passed. Started at $$. 3 for an hour and $. 2 half, Txt'd some and was able to get her to. 8 for a quick car date. She asked me first if I wanted Cindy or Ariana so really don't know who I was txting with.

If anyone does pull the trigger on this one do let me know.

CarGuy63
06-24-14, 06:53
On your recommendation I paid Lori a visit yesterday and her north no tell hotel. Easy to contact and she was freshly showered and no smoke smells in the room either. I didn't have as much time as I would have liked, but extremely reasonable rates and great service. She is not quite a BBW, but certainly not a spinner. She is also listing on CL frequently. Seniors can PM for details.

She's back from who knows where, but she just contacted me and I saw her ad. Can't really help too much because she's on the northside, but just wanted to let everybody know she's always been a solid performer, and one of the few non-CIM girls that I like.

http://dayton.craigslist.org/cas/4522816139.html

NC Seahawk
06-25-14, 03:04
I found this little dream under one of the promises of massage. She does a great massage and is a real maasuse. But on the flip there was happiness shared! She has very nice looks and great looks! She sets the mood nicely. Everyone knows the drill, seniors pm me, everyone else kick rocks.I agree with your assessment, but if you RTFF, you would know she's had several great reviews on here. I'm glad she's been mentioned again though, better massage than even the legitimate places around here. For "regular" members, if you have enough posts that prove that you're not just after a FS provider I should be able to help you. I don't think I have the time or money to invest in becoming a senior member anyway.

Gwing
06-26-14, 08:25
This lady seems like what I am looking for. I would like her contact info if you're inclined to share.

I agree with your assessment, but if you RTFF, you would know she's had several great reviews on here. I'm glad she's been mentioned again though, better massage than even the legitimate places around here. For "regular" members, if you have enough posts that prove that you're not just after a FS provider I should be able to help you. I don't think I have the time or money to invest in becoming a senior member anyway.

TonBug
06-26-14, 13:11
Shared another great time with Melissa. Originally met her on CL. She sells panties and will get off with you in your car. As long as you respect her limits you can expect a great time. She's a lovely lady with a fantastic body and my visits just keep getting better. This time she was wearing a sundress with nothing on underneath (what am I going to do with panties anyway, LOL) She talked about her services helping us to enhance our home lives by experiencing things we may want to do but aren't able to. We had a great time and I can't recommend her enough. Digits and more info available for seniors.

Member #4722
06-26-14, 15:17
Anyone have any info or know this Amber from north of town?

http://dayton.craigslist.org/cas/4540025380.html

Belton78
06-26-14, 16:15

http://dayton.craigslist.org/cas/4540025380.htmlI don't know her but I know she has posted with Lori as a duo on CL this week.

HappyWarrior89
06-26-14, 16:25

http://dayton.craigslist.org/cas/4540025380.htmlNot in a million years.

Dazhiba
06-26-14, 16:33
She looks overworked and tired, but let us know if you take the plunge!

Stay safe, Daz.

http://dayton.craigslist.org/cas/4540025380.html

Goodson2000
06-26-14, 16:49

http://dayton.craigslist.org/cas/4540025380.htmlShe's legit.

G2.

Goodson2000
06-26-14, 20:08

http://dayton.craigslist.org/cas/4540025380.htmlI post again because some of you have sent me questions on her.

I know this girl from the past, a few years back. No, I didn't responded to this ad. She's solid. Not spectacular but can be fun. YMMV.

Like I said, I haven't seen her for years. I didn't even know she's still around. Possibly she's been on extended vacation.

G2.

Member #4722
06-26-14, 20:11
She's legit.

G2.I'm stuck beatin the bushes this week to see what else is out there. 2 others I was going to see are visiting the grey bar. A few others I've contacted are laying low only seeing regulars because uncle LEO is being a pain in the ass. Variety sure sucks this week which would figure as I am on vacation and have a pocket full of dead presidents.

SirHumpAlot
06-27-14, 09:33
New handle here, long time user. Who knew you can google your handle and find posts in this forum? Rhetorical question. I'm sure some seniors are rolling their eyes at this one. Anyhow, had a quick dream about a gal near 675/70 recently. Set up through text (xxx-2503) . 8 bng, no cim. Nicest see's I have seen in awhile. I was quick to the draw and she was expecting company so it was a fast meeting. Slight smoke smell. Very discreet residential area. I'd consider repeating but would want to get more of my money's worth next time. Not her fault I had a short trigger. Pricey for bng but more was available if we had the time and stamina.

Member #4722
06-27-14, 10:42
Saw Shari was back, spoke to her this morning. She is in the north number is the same as before if you still have it.

http://dayton.craigslist.org/cas/4539978948.html

Dayton Guy
06-27-14, 14:11
Saw girl from fairborn around 675 area (xxx-2503). I concur with sir humpalot. Awesome see's. Had a very good time, great oral skills, likes to get right to business. Will probably repeat. A little rushed, but isn't the first visit always that way.

Anyhow. I'd recommend to anyone with a few xtra twenties in your pocket. Good time had by both.

ChichiBoy
06-28-14, 11:47
Had my second visit with this beautiful young lady and enjoyed it immensely. As stated before, FS is not on the menu but her beauty, great little bod, nice attitude more than make up for it. Daty was very nice. As was bbbjcimws. Apt is nice and safe with just a little smoke smell. I have and will repeat.

Member #4722
06-28-14, 20:07
Was in north Dayton earlier today for an appointment with another lady but after some serious miscommunication I bailed. Not wanting it to be a wasted trip and like any seasoned monger I had a back up plan. I called Shari and she was available to see me on short noticed. She's been gone for several months, but was looking good when she opened the door wrapped in a towel. As soon as I got inside the towel hit the floor and it was on. If you like the mature MILFs send her a message on the link I posted yesterday or PM for digits.

MasterBait
06-29-14, 00:14
I'm stuck beatin the bushes this week to see what else is out there. 2 others I was going to see are visiting the grey bar. A few others I've contacted are laying low only seeing regulars because uncle LEO is being a pain in the ass. Variety sure sucks this week which would figure as I am on vacation and have a pocket full of dead presidents.LMAO Reprobate. Pocket full of dead presidents. I liked the shit out of that one.

ShhhQuiet
06-29-14, 12:41
Saw Shari was back, spoke to her this morning. She is in the north number is the same as before if you still have it.

http://dayton.craigslist.org/cas/4539978948.htmlThanks to Reprobate63 for digits I was able to set up an appointment with Shari this morning. Easy set up, location right if of highway. Pics are accurate although she has recently changed her hair color to blonde. She met me at the door in a towel, did the checks and told me to get comfortable. After I was fully undressed and on the bed she informed me that she needed the donation first (this is normally a big no no for me) rather than argue about it I put it on the night stand and she got to work. BBBJDT, very aggressive HJ then she suddenly stopped and rolled to her back. Taking the cue I covered up (BYOC) for MISH. She is quite flexible for her age (she says 37 but I'm guessing closer to 50) and before long I was done. She directed me to the bathroom to clean myself off and I was dressed and out the door rather quickly.

I am still "cutting my teeth" in this hobby so every appointment is a learning experience for me as to what I need to look for in future appointments. Shari is a nice lady with large breasts, a soft stomach and a soft ass. I would say that she is less MILF and more GILF but that is my personal opinion and would probably vary depending on your age. She provided a good experience and I (somewhat) knew what I was getting into when I made the appointment. That being said, I would most likely not repeat and looked for something younger in my next appointment.

PillowTalk69
06-30-14, 14:15
I see that some of you are having a hard time finding me on CL, so I opened an account on here! If you would like to contact me for some panties, my email address is Melissamaloney77@gmail.com. I sooooo look forward to hearing from you!!A car date where we get to watch you play with your self while we do self serve. Go back uUTR baby You sound like someones wife trolling for mall money. She told me guys she sells about 20 pair of panties a week for 40 dollars a pair while you watch her do herself and you perform self serve. If she is paying 5 to 10 a pair that is 600 a week over 25 k a year while you watch and play with your self. An extra 20 if she goes to a motel so you can watch NOW THAT IS A BUSINESS WOMAN and that is a fucking good deal for nobs and newbies.

Dazhiba
06-30-14, 15:06
That link is down so if you can find another or let us know how to contact?

Thanks, Daz.

http://dayton.craigslist.org/cas/4539978948.html

RegulatorD
06-30-14, 21:37
a car date where we get to watch you play with your self while we do self serve. Go back uutr baby you sound like someones wife trolling for mall money. She told me guys she sells about 20 pair of panties a week for 40 dollars a pair while you watch her do herself and you perform self serve. If she is paying 5 to 10 a pair that is 600 a week over 25 k a year while you watch and play with your self. An extra 20 if she goes to a motel so you can watch now that is a business woman and that is a fucking good deal for nobs and newbies.lmao! Lmao! Lmao!

Countryboy72
07-01-14, 00:20
lmao! Lmao! Lmao!Not just any one of our visions but all of our visions. If guys dig it more power to her she is making $. While doing what she feels comfy doing. We all like different strokes. (no I have not seen her) but I applaud those who gave us a review. Its all good.

Goodson2000
07-01-14, 01:35
She is an owner of mixed reviews. It seems she was desperate and won't be back on CL for a foreseeable future.

G2.

PillowTalk69
07-01-14, 06:02
Not just any one of our visions but all of our visions. If guys dig it more power to her she is making $. While doing what she feels comfy doing. We all like different strokes. (no I have not seen her) but I applaud those who gave us a review. Its all good.

Not just any one of our visions but all of our visions. If guys dig it more power to her she is making $. While doing what she feels comfy doing. We all like different strokes. (no I have not seen her) but I applaud those who gave us a review. Its all good.This site is about men seeking women for sex A2 has said that numerous time and even banned a woman because she said she didn't come on her to give it up so he put her off. Don't care if she doesn't want sex her prerogative but don't ask anyone on here to pay her forty to jack off and hand you over a pair of panties in the process in front of him when it is about finding psy dude. I can buy panties of a woman at any womens store for a hell of a lot cheaper than 40 and I can get a be and g for 40 to 50 from some very hot women at HER INCALL and don't have to sit around watching them playing with themselves while I do self serve Hell I can do self serve for free at home in the"library" for free. If the lady doesn't want to fuck her choice. No one is arguing that. But that is why most guys are on here to get their nobs polished or to get down with the ladies hot and heavy. If she doesn't want to do that she can work off craigs list but this site is supposedly for the exchange of information leading to psy / cock interaction, not have her panties for sale and watch her wack her **** for ya. She even said sex is not for her and against her morals to me so if you aren't getting thepusssy guy why is she on here. Wrong venue for that shit and a waste of dollars JMO.

Countryboy72
07-01-14, 12:35
This site is about men seeking women for sex A2 has said that numerous time and even banned a woman because she said she didn't come on her to give it up so he put her off. Don't care if she doesn't want sex her prerogative but don't ask anyone on here to pay her forty to jack off and hand you over a pair of panties in the process in front of him when it is about finding psy dude. I can buy panties of a woman at any womens store for a hell of a lot cheaper than 40 and I can get a be and g for 40 to 50 from some very hot women at HER INCALL and don't have to sit around watching them playing with themselves while I do self serve Hell I can do self serve for free at home in the"library" for free. If the lady doesn't want to fuck her choice. No one is arguing that. But that is why most guys are on here to get their nobs polished or to get down with the ladies hot and heavy. If she doesn't want to do that she can work off craigs list but this site is supposedly for the exchange of information leading to psy / cock interaction, not have her panties for sale and watch her wack her **** for ya. She even said sex is not for her and against her morals to me so if you aren't getting thepusssy guy why is she on here. Wrong venue for that shit and a waste of dollars JMO.I see and respect your point. But she is truthful and upfront, I guess its better than a gal who promises sex and gives you a lap dance and says do it yourself after you gave her major bucks.

Hell I aint white knighting anyone, and glad dudes gave us reviews. As to whether she should be on CL vs. Here. Glad its not my decision. Be safe and hit the good ones.

Mengia
07-01-14, 17:40
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

TonBug
07-01-14, 22:11
I had another great visit with Daisy in Middletown. She said she was moving soon and would be in a more discrete area. I really don't know what's wrong with where she is now, but anyway, she has the perfect body in my opinion. Not a spinner, not thick, or even curvy. Just healthy, with enough curves and smooth pale skin. I will repeat.

Nsaforron
07-03-14, 11:53
Does anyone have any info on Ashley in miamisburg?

Member #5004
07-03-14, 13:53
Does anyone have any info on Ashley in miamisburg?Saw her this past Monday, big mistake. Fat, with poor skills. I hit it hard and left as soon as I finished. Lives with Samarra / Syreeta, pleasant black lady; she's where your focus should be. YMMV, as always.

RegulatorD
07-03-14, 18:13
Its been a while but I had a nice visit with Samara. Only issue she wanted donation up front which I usually avoid.

JohnGalt10
07-03-14, 21:40
Does anyone have any info on Ashley in miamisburg?Drove up from Cincy, took one look and declined. Not good.

Dragal73
07-04-14, 01:34
Its been a while but I had a nice visit with Samara. Only issue she wanted donation up front which I usually avoid.Samara is she a black girl as well. Always used to team up with another girl named peaches. If it is can you share contact info?

Chele
07-05-14, 13:45
I found this little dream under one of the promises of massage. She does a great massage and is a real maasuse. But on the flip there was happiness shared! She has very nice looks and great looks! She sets the mood nicely. Everyone knows the drill, seniors pm me, everyone else kick rocks.Thank you for your kind review. I am actually looking for more work immediately and am free all day. If you are interested or know someone who is I would appreciate the work immensely.

PillowTalk69
07-07-14, 08:20
Thank you for your kind review. I am actually looking for more work immediately and am free all day. If you are interested or know someone who is I would appreciate the work immensely.And in this business with all due respect getting a phone with an AP that allows conversation works wonders. A woman with basically just a massage and a HE which any man can give himself needs to consider expanding her menu With your looks, you sent me your description via PM and you sound scrumptuous LOL, you could do well but it is your choice. Please don't take this as destructive criticism. It is meant to ask you to consider your business practices and make choices that work for you. Most guys are here because of what they are missing at home. HEs aren't that major but as always the ladies call. BTW you have mail and best wishes. PT.

TonBug
07-07-14, 11:18
Looks like Puntang Man follows Bill Clinton's definition of sex. If it's not putting the hoo-hoo in the whatsis it's not sex. Everyone has a different idea of sexuality. For some, it's a HJ, mutual masturbation, or getting a golden shower. I thought this site was for the free trade of commercial sex, not just FS. Maybe we should limit the talk to spinners with fewer than 30 tattoos?

RegulatorD
07-07-14, 12:39
Looks like Puntang Man follows Bill Clinton's definition of sex. If it's not putting the hoo-hoo in the whatsis it's not sex. Everyone has a different idea of sexuality. For some, it's a HJ, mutual masturbation, or getting a golden shower. I thought this site was for the free trade of commercial sex, not just FS. Maybe we should limit the talk to spinners with fewer than 30 tattoos?Forget that Tonbug, I want as many Tats as possible, and really love when a girls has arrow tats that say insert here. LOL.

I misspoke a few posts about the panties for sale thing, whatever floats anyone boat I'm cool with that; I saw something a while back about a guy wanting to get kick in the nuts for sex. Ouch!

PillowTalk69
07-07-14, 12:46
Looks like Puntang Man follows Bill Clinton's definition of sex. If it's not putting the hoo-hoo in the whatsis it's not sex. Everyone has a different idea of sexuality. For some, it's a HJ, mutual masturbation, or getting a golden shower. I thought this site was for the free trade of commercial sex, not just FS. Maybe we should limit the talk to spinners with fewer than 30 tattoos?He denied then finally admitted EVERYONE has the right to see who they want for what they want but when they also tell you they might negotiate for a bit more that ends it for me. Tell people what is available Be honest once the basics have been covered. This is not a kids game or a time wasters game or let's play musical chairs game. We are adults with out needs TB and you are right about that. But spit it out and be honest on both sides. BTW if you ever saw Janeen the porn star and met a lady in this with her ink you would be on your knees begging to have that hit you from all sides LMAO. Tats are nice depending on what they lady with them can do for your body. It is about service with a smile TB. Sorry if you were offended but I hate to play games Too old for them. As Bill Cosby said to Claire, LET'S GET IT ON LOL.

Member #5068
07-07-14, 13:20
I've never seen her, but please let us know how it goes!

Setting something up with her tomorrow morning, anyone else seen her before?

Yardy00
07-07-14, 13:28
I've never seen her, but please let us know how it goes!Crap, my bad, I meant to post this in the Chicago thread!

Macrzy
07-07-14, 14:41
I've never seen her, but please let us know how it goes!Curious. Did she send you the pic? Googled it and found nothing. If real. Wow.

RumbleJeep00
07-07-14, 18:10
I had a visit with Ashley in Middleton last week. I was really looking forward to seeing daisy but she was sitting on the couch watching TV with a sleeping child. I was thinking about turning around when I saw that but I just went ahead with a BBBJ with HJ finish which was one of the worst I've ever had. She spilled the juice everywhere and the clean up was half ass to say the least. I may go back to see how daisy does or just try someone new altogether.

Yardy00
07-07-14, 21:43
Curious. Did she send you the pic? Googled it and found nothing. If real. Wow.Yep, she sent me the pic.

RegulatorD
07-08-14, 07:28
I had a visit with Ashley in Middleton last week. I was really looking forward to seeing daisy but she was sitting on the couch watching TV with a sleeping child. I was thinking about turning around when I saw that but I just went ahead with a BBBJ with HJ finish which was one of the worst I've ever had. She spilled the juice everywhere and the clean up was half ass to say the least. I may go back to see how daisy does or just try someone new altogether.Ashley is your girl if you like hard sucking toothy BJ. She the worst I had in recent memory.

Chele
07-08-14, 15:52
I found this little dream under one of the promises of massage. She does a great massage and is a real maasuse. But on the flip there was happiness shared! She has very nice looks and great looks! She sets the mood nicely. Everyone knows the drill, seniors pm me, everyone else kick rocks.I would again like to thank you. I am fairly new to this type of massage services. Just getting my feet wet. I realize many are looking for more than I am comfortable offering at this time so I sincerely appreciate the understanding and patience. I have trouble with my phone service here in my apartment which is why text is best for me. A bit inconvenient for some and I apologize. I will eventually switch services in hopes of having a clear signal. I have met a few nice gentleman through this site. I have trouble finding clients on CL. Many are "no shows". Rude. And just lack any respect. I respond to maybe 10 % of the emails I receive from CL. So again I appreciate the understanding and respect I have been given through this site. . Have a wonderful week lovies. Look forward to hearing from you.

Ho Beau
07-10-14, 18:05
Thanks to Hondaguy I contacted Chele. She is new, she has boundaries, she has cell phone coverage issues. I get it. But there is a difference between issues and excuses. Chele is all excuses. This is the same shit I went through with Niki a few months back. My question is who trained who to be such a crappy provider.

Perhaps the real underlying message here is that all these girls cost you $200. Either you pay it upfront as part of the direct cost of the date, or you pay it wasted time, gas, trouble, drama, risk, skills, etc. Who ever said 'there is no such thing as a free lunch' should also have said 'there is no such thing as low cost pussy'. If you want clean sheets, someone has to paid to clean them.

The joys of the hobby are also its miseries.

And by the way, Chele I am neither your darlin nor your sweetness. And if it's not perfectly clear by now. Do not call me, do not text me, do not PM me. You have already wasted too much of my time. You are dead to me.

PillowTalk69
07-11-14, 09:09
Thanks to Hondaguy I contacted Chele. She is new, she has boundaries, she has cell phone coverage issues. I get it. But there is a difference between issues and excuses. Chele is all excuses. This is the same shit I went through with Niki a few months back. My question is who trained who to be such a crappy provider.

Perhaps the real underlying message here is that all these girls cost you $200. Either you pay it upfront as part of the direct cost of the date, or you pay it wasted time, gas, trouble, drama, risk, skills, etc. Who ever said 'there is no such thing as a free lunch' should also have said 'there is no such thing as low cost pussy'. If you want clean sheets, someone has to paid to clean them.

The joys of the hobby are also its miseries.

And by the way, Chele I am neither your darlin nor your sweetness. And if it's not perfectly clear by now. Do not call me, do not text me, do not PM me. You have already wasted too much of my time. You are dead to me.First it was PMs came through sideways, problems with cell phone coverage, deaths in family and family health issues, fire burned down old house, tell me what you would like in an email and no response to date, I have boundaries BUT we might be able to negotiate some extras. I know she is a favorite of some but to me she is a fucking train wreck when it comes to service and timely responses. Too many quality ladies to be messing around with that. HB your choice of Jenna was excellent Have seen her multiple times and she is a wonderful lady and a very quality provider. You can't go wrong with Jenna. Chele I would avoid like the plague. PT.

TonBug
07-11-14, 13:53
Thanks to Hondaguy for the digits, I contacted Chele yesterday. There was a delay in response due to a family visit. She replied and we set something up for today. Easy to find incall, sparse but clean. She had clean sheets and topcover on the bed. We chatted a bit about the forum while undressing. She has limits, but so does everyone else (Greek, CIM, BB). I go into every visit with an understanding of what to expect and I'm usually not disappointed. She is a pretty girl, brown hair, 5'6"-5'8", nice body. We enjoyed DFK, FIV and a great HJ finish with coconut oil which felt fantastic. She cleaned me up nicely and I would recommend and repeat.

NiceGuy Dayton
07-12-14, 11:20
Just a few personal comments. I don't have a dog in this fight.

If you want good phone service, pay for it, get a Verizon phone. You get what you pay for. If it is the center of your business, how can you afford to do otherwise.

If you are overloaded with responses, don't cast such a broad net. Pick a few to respond to, follow through with them, cultivate a relationship, and take care of them. They will in turn take care of you. You can't take care of everyone, trying so will just magnify the problem you have created for yourself.

You are in a service oriented business by your choice. Delivering that service is all that matters. If you cannot, it is your problem. Suck it up, fix it, and get on with life or get out of the business.

IF you want to start to improve your reputation and if you are able to follow through on your commitments, PM me. I will report fairly on your service, good, bad, or otherwise. If you are not prepared to deliver good service (within your comfort zone, what ever it is) do not contact me.

Good luck!

Just one NiceGuy.

NiceGuy Dayton
07-12-14, 11:24
BTW, why are you posting comments about Dayton in the St. Louis forum?

Waltmore
07-14-14, 00:13
I have visited Chele and I had a great time. I experienced no drama and really heard none of the BS usually associated with the ladies. She does have a limited menu but she makes no excuses for that nor does she need to. Her rates are remarkably reasonable and I will definitely see her again. Unlike Tonbug, however, I do not care for her massage oil as I felt rather slippery for quite a while. I will supply her some massage lotion for my next visit, if she will use it. I definitely will be returning to see her. Thanks Hondaguy for the contact, she is exactly as you promised. As always.

PillowTalk69
07-14-14, 07:26
We mostly accepet that ladies have their boundaries their right to do so. Some good suggestions have been made on here for her and if she follows them she should be fine NO ONE I know likes to be told they only do massage with a HE then start to negotiate for more possibilities. Then we read that they in fact DO MORE than they told you. Ladies need to be up front especially when they know they are dealing with identifiable posters on USASG. Too many ladies playing the upcharge let's negotiate game which no one likes and is a big turn off. I am happy for the men who got an extended menu but there are so many ladies in this it is nice to know going in what is available so one can decide whether to travel and partake or pass and continue looking. COMMUNICATION is critical whether a massage or other. I wish the lady good luck but I am too old to play guessing games about service. A matter of time and dollars. Just be honest and go from there and COMMUNICATE. PT.

Pictraders69
07-14-14, 09:30
I agree that it is always nice to know ahead of time what may or may not be on the menu before we seek adventure. However, it seems perfectly reasonable to me, for a sp to make that choice on an individual basis without saying so publicly. I have been told by almost every provider I've seen about guys that are nasty and / or rude that they would have never agreed to see at all, much less have intimate sexual contact with, had they known in advance. The only way for them to avoid finding themselves in an uncomfortable spot if they're turned off by the prospective client, is to advertise limits and make exceptions for those they deem worthy of extended play. Most are respectful of the clients feelings and don't wish to tell them face to face that they smell bad or they're so crass or huge or so out of shape that they can't tell that they smell or haven't cleaned their own ass for days. This is also true of guys seeking unknown sp's. The best way to find out is to rtff and check via pm, with respected members that may know, and ask if the sp has potential for additional services, beyond those posted publicly, with a YMMV qualifier. I'm no Adonis, but I am in reasonable shape, and am rarely refused extended favors beyond those publicly stated, when I arrive, if I'm clean and respectful of their ideas of limitations. I (and am certain there are many others) have been asked to please not tell anyone everything we did, and please please don't post about it. To gain trust and to be trusted, one must sometimes limit what goes through the grapevine, unless you are 100% confident with whom you're communicating with. I don't always get everything I like, but I do usually like everything I get, incuding Chele.

We mostly accepet that ladies have their boundaries their right to do so. Some good suggestions have been made on here for her and if she follows them she should be fine NO ONE I know likes to be told they only do massage with a HE then start to negotiate for more possibilities. Then we read that they in fact DO MORE than they told you. Ladies need to be up front especially when they know they are dealing with identifiable posters on USASG. Too many ladies playing the upcharge let's negotiate game which no one likes and is a big turn off. I am happy for the men who got an extended menu but there are so many ladies in this it is nice to know going in what is available so one can decide whether to travel and partake or pass and continue looking. COMMUNICATION is critical whether a massage or other. I wish the lady good luck but I am too old to play guessing games about service. A matter of time and dollars. Just be honest and go from there and COMMUNICATE. PT.

Member #5734
07-14-14, 09:54
Met Chele last week and enjoyed the time spent with her. We seemed to click and menu seemed to open up as she became comfortable with me.

PillowTalk69
07-14-14, 09:59
I agree that it is always nice to know ahead of time what may or may not be on the menu before we seek adventure. However, it seems perfectly reasonable to me, for a sp to make that choice on an individual basis without saying so publicly. I have been told by almost every provider I've seen about guys that are nasty and / or rude that they would have never agreed to see at all, much less have intimate sexual contact with, had they known in advance. The only way for them to avoid finding themselves in an uncomfortable spot if they're turned off by the prospective client, is to advertise limits and make exceptions for those they deem worthy of extended play. Most are respectful of the clients feelings and don't wish to tell them face to face that they smell bad or they're so crass or huge or so out of shape that they can't tell that they smell or haven't cleaned their own ass for days. This is also true of guys seeking unknown sp's. The best way to find out is to rtff and check via pm, with respected members that may know, and ask if the sp has potential for additional services, beyond those posted publicly, with a YMMV qualifier. I'm no Adonis, but I am in reasonable shape, and am rarely refused extended favors beyond those publicly stated, when I arrive, if I'm clean and respectful of their ideas of limitations. I (and am certain there are many others) have been asked to please not tell anyone everything we did, and please please don't post about it. To gain trust and to be trusted, one must sometimes limit what goes through the grapevine, unless you are 100% confident with whom you're communicating with. I don't always get everything I like, but I do usually like everything I get, incuding Chele.What I have no respect or patience with are women who say I only do this then when you indicate interest start with and for more negotiations I might do this We don't like women who upsell and change the playing field If the lady doesn't like what she sees when it arrives she can say no. The man then has the choice of staying with the original menu or walking away with no donation. That's how it works for me For someone else it may be different and that is their choice. So be it.

MasterBait
07-15-14, 15:09
Lots has been said already about Chele, both good and not so good. Well, I jumped on the train today and met her at her safe incall. She never said a word about the donation, not one word. We hugged and kissed a little upon meeting at the door. She was freshly showered and has a reserved shyness about her. I treated her like a lady and she responded very nicely including a really good finger in my ass with the slippery stuff on it. Man, I liked that shit. (figure of speech) She played with the balls like a child with a new toy. She jacked on me while we layed and talked getting to know each other. She has a pretty nice set of tits for your pleasure too. I have nothing bad at all to say to a nice lady who needs more honorable seniors to join her party. I found out, as in most cases, if you treat them like a gentle flower they will reciprocate in kind. If you want her digits and are a trusted member you know the drill.

TonBug
07-19-14, 08:03
It just keeps getting better with Chele. I had another great time and will repeat.

SlapHappy2000
07-19-14, 18:37
Had a great massage from Chele. Great hand skills, nice body, friendlier to the touch than most masseuse' and wanted to be sure I left happy. I will be repeating soon. Incall is on edge of town south of 35 near the VA hosp, but area was neat, quiet and seems safe. She is still looking for a few more clients, and said she may consider other regs from here, w references or vouches. At least she did with me. Stay safe.

It just keeps getting better with Chele. I had another great time and will repeat.

TonBug
07-26-14, 09:28
After an extended time away (family reasons). She's in a notel north of town and expects to have a residential incall soon. She's been advertising on CL lately, but hopes to have some word of mouth referrals. I enjoyed BBBJ, DT and CFS mish. Reasonably priced and she aims to please. Mid 30's, thick, shaved and clean. Hit me up for digits.

Aliquando
07-26-14, 11:20
I visited her Wednesday afternoon and had a great time. She is smaller than her pictures with be's to see's and location is easy to get to. Her next door neighbor stood outside when I pulled up and that was a little unnerving. She is still a little nervous but nice to talk to and the massage was so good I left a tip. I think that in time more will be on the menu. Definitely will repeat. Oh, and not a smoker or on anything so that is a plus.

BlackStunner9
07-26-14, 12:13
I saw a BBW advertising in centerville, but I haven't seen any reviews have anyone pulled the trigger on this one?

ChichiBoy
07-28-14, 12:44
Nothing really more to add that hasn't already been said, but I could sum it up in two words. Magical hands. You will definitely leave happy. If I were to say anything negative it would be that her downstairs was a bit of a mess, but the room was nice, and she set the mood with some music and her beautiful sees. She also really puts you at ease so treat her right and she will treat you right. Or was it left. LOL.

Jrw32
07-28-14, 13:11
She advertised as needing a favor, replied and spent time together. Nice body, brilliant red hair, enjoyed nice prelude then cfs doggie.

I was initially a little apprehensive, but apartment was safe, looks like she lives alone, very attentive to my wants and generally a nice lady. Will repeat.

I hate to share too many details. She says everyone call her Alex.

SimonPieMan
07-28-14, 15:26
Is she the one in Hamilton?

She advertised as needing a favor, replied and spent time together. Nice body, brilliant red hair, enjoyed nice prelude then cfs doggie.

I was initially a little apprehensive, but apartment was safe, looks like she lives alone, very attentive to my wants and generally a nice lady. Will repeat.

I hate to share too many details. She says everyone call her Alex.

Jrw32
07-28-14, 18:40
Is she the one in Hamilton?No, she is just north of downtown, right off one of the Main streets going north.

ElGallo1984
07-29-14, 10:03
I've seen Chele twice in the last month. First time was nice. Very good massage with HE. Second time was fantastic. Again with the massage, but this time with amazing DFK, then the HE. While the menu may be limited, and may not meet everyone's desires, as a fan of massage and kissing, I found her to be wonderful.

Member #4545
07-29-14, 10:16
Anyone know sherry with a tat of a cross on her back? If so pm me and let me know some info about her. And no it's not the north of town sherry.

Ktom13
07-29-14, 11:19
Another massage gone well, extremely well, she just keeps getting better, what more needs to be said. She puts me at ease immediately and I concur with others, what more can I say but. Stay safe and utr.

KT.

Nothing really more to add that hasn't already been said, but I could sum it up in two words. Magical hands. You will definitely leave happy. If I were to say anything negative it would be that her downstairs was a bit of a mess, but the room was nice, and she set the mood with some music and her beautiful sees. She also really puts you at ease so treat her right and she will treat you right. Or was it left. LOL.

James4532
07-29-14, 14:13
All I got to say is the Fairborn gal is not all it's cracked up to be after a day of cruising and calling some numbers and getting no response on the way home I found this ad for a dirty blonde in Fairborn so I figured what the heck location wasn't bad I'll give her that but per our texts and phone calls. As soon as I arrive she escorted some other guy from the back of the house out so that was uncool. She proceeded 2 renegotiate donation once donation was negotiated she then informed me that's the only thing on the table was a BJ due to mother nature what a bait and switch. I grabbed my donation and left as quickly as I could in the process she said she was moving to Dayton next month.

PillowTalk69
07-29-14, 16:40
And what a gem she is. Great kisser, soft yet strong hands, a nice tight body and is all about you. She is still needing some more clients as she got behind on her rent and is a Franklin or so short but asked if I reviewed to thank all of her client base that had come to her rescue. She did have her downstairs furniture nicely arranged and her home was very nicely kept. Her session room was nicely set up with a nice mood. She asked my favorite music and provided it for us during the session. The lady is all about you and very reasonable in her scale. Treat her well as she is a single lady and sole support of herself. She will reward kindness and gentlemen. Thanks Chele for a nice session. I will return again for sure and recommend her to others on here PT.

HappyWarrior89
07-30-14, 11:37
I took the plunge yesterday for some variety. Thanks to a couple members who could vouch for her. CL makes me nervous as hell. All went well.

Communication: Great, had to reschedule twice due to me and she was fine with it.

Location: Not best part of town but secure building, 1st floor. Apartment clean and well-kept. No smoke smells immediately come to mind.

Appearance: Striking New Wave red dye job, don't know how often she changes it. Very nice natural see cups, semi shaved, thick derrierre, some ink. PM me if you need more detail.

Performance: Excellent. I opted for a bargain hour visit. Grant and a Lincoln got me DFK, FIV, BBBJ, mish, doggy and BBBJCIM finish and she cleaned me up. Even a little massaging afterward. She does make a great effort to please you. She leaves you in charge but lets you know when she starts getting into it with soft little moans that I found to be a turn-on.

Note: Had to take care of fragrance de l'amour and light perfume before going home. She said she would like to meet some nice mature gents off usasg, PM me if you need any more info.

I would likely repeat.

PillowTalk69
07-31-14, 13:47
Chele from CL looking for friends.

Have seen Chele twice and her place is clean and picked up, she has a nice upstairs for sessions wonderful massage. Many of the seniors know her and she needs help. She is drig and disease free and does not drink and has good hygiene. Any help you can extend would be appreciated Her hourly and half hour are VERY reasonable. I usually don't do this and am getting no kick backs or rewards. She is a single mom who need help. PT.

TonBug
08-01-14, 13:15
New girl alert -apartment incall in a town south of Dayton. She's very new at this and her text messages almost made me give up because they were so forward, but she's just very horny, LOL. And she offered to postpone the date, and that gave me relief, don't think LE would do that and possibly miss a collar. Anyway, she is mid 30's, 5'6", thick with nice body and boobs, smelled great, looked better, couple tattoos, smoker, and like I said, very horny. Full GFE menu including greek, submissive (her words, "you can do anything you want with me") But play nice guys and we can keep her UTR and off CL. I had DFK, FIV and one of the best DTBBBJCIMWS I've ever had. There was a toddler in another room because she couldn't get a babysitter on such short notice and I assured her it wouldn't take long anyway. Very reasonable rates for the service, I highly recommend and will repeat. Seniors hit me up for digits.

FunRanger82
08-01-14, 15:13
Anybody seen her lately? Or have her number?

I seem to have misplaced it.

South of town brunette did the panty show for a while.

Was looking to re-connect.

Maybe she is no longer around.

Fred 162
08-02-14, 01:59
Caught her add tonight. Pretty easy setup. Incall and side of Dayton. I would consider neighborhood sketchy but had no problems. Would guess late 30's. Average build and looks. Missing a ed hair. Nice gal low donation. Got BBBJ fiv and covered FS. Will repeat sometime.

Dazhiba
08-02-14, 10:37
How about a link to her ad?

Caught her add tonight. Pretty easy setup. Incall and side of Dayton. I would consider neighborhood sketchy but had no problems. Would guess late 30's. Average build and looks. Missing a ed hair. Nice gal low donation. Got BBBJ fiv and covered FS. Will repeat sometime.

Dazhiba
08-02-14, 10:42
Is she only massage with HE or is more available?

Fred 162
08-02-14, 13:47
Add was flagged quickly.

HansSolo
08-02-14, 14:41
Can someone link Chele?

Swohioguy2000
08-04-14, 11:53
She hasn't responded to anything from me in over a month. I think she may be Mia now.

Maybe she is no longer around.

Nsaforron
08-04-14, 12:47
I took the plunge yesterday for some variety. Thanks to a couple members who could vouch for her. CL makes me nervous as hell. All went well.

Communication: Great, had to reschedule twice due to me and she was fine with it.

Location: Not best part of town but secure building, 1st floor. Apartment clean and well-kept. No smoke smells immediately come to mind.

Appearance: Striking New Wave red dye job, don't know how often she changes it. Very nice natural see cups, semi shaved, thick derrierre, some ink. PM me if you need more detail.

Performance: Excellent. I opted for a bargain hour visit. Grant and a Lincoln got me DFK, FIV, BBBJ, mish, doggy and BBBJCIM finish and she cleaned me up. Even a little massaging afterward. She does make a great effort to please you. She leaves you in charge but lets you know when she starts getting into it with soft little moans that I found to be a turn-on.

Note: Had to take care of fragrance de l'amour and light perfume before going home. She said she would like to meet some nice mature gents off usasg, PM me if you need any more info.

I would likely repeat.I'm newer to the board, but clean ddf 50 ish man looking to hook up with some nice looking ladies in south Dayton area. I have seen Rebecca and Ashley, but would like to meet the redhead you were talking about. Can you share her digits since she is looking of more clients?

Thank and be safe.

BadAssBmw3
08-04-14, 14:51
[Deleted by Admin]

This is why we have the "Report Post" button, don't do this again.

A2

RegulatorD
08-05-14, 07:12
I saw her, very cute face with make up, lost a lot of weight, still small bbw but wears weight well, apartment in a nice area, however poor rushed 1 minute BJ, doggie was ok, finished and won't be back.

Capsicum
08-05-14, 14:59

Maybe she is no longer around.She's still around. Her clientele has grown to where she doesn't need to post on CL, unless she wants to. PM me and I'll provide a contact email that afaik is still good.

Dave1102
08-05-14, 20:56
http://dayton.craigslist.org/crs/4591248546.html April.

http://dayton.craigslist.org/crs/4556227556.html liv.

Any one had any experience with either of the two creative service massage providers.

BadAssBmw3
08-06-14, 19:12
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive douchebaggery. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

FunGuy25
08-07-14, 11:25
She's still around. Her clientele has grown to where she doesn't need to post on CL, unless she wants to. PM me and I'll provide a contact email that afaik is still good.What exactly does she provide? When I've talked to her she's vague have a high price and said varies depends on what I want.

Someone do small review of their services with her and cost? Is she FS at all? YMMV?

Capsicum
08-07-14, 12:42
What exactly does she provide? When I've talked to her she's vague have a high price and said varies depends on what I want.

Someone do small review of their services with her and cost? Is she FS at all? YMMV?Saw her once. Nice time. She claims no FS, but perhaps YMMV. Activity was limited by what I had in my pocket, and that it was her time of the month. We played naked, she gave me the panties, I left with a good experience and plans to see her again. We have communicated, but not booked yet. She's down near Dayton Mall and I'm out NW of the airport, so logistics have to match up just right. But I will definitely see her again. Everything she quoted was <= $100. I don't generally look for FS (body rub with HE is fine with me) so I thought she was reasonable and delivered, plus you get the memento, her panties. Could be good for future solo activity, heh-heh.

Member #5068
08-07-14, 13:31
I've seen Rebecca a few times with no FS. Said she might be expanding her menu. If anyone has experienced the expanded menu and wishes to share, please PM me. Thanks for your time.

Fireguy.

FunRanger82
08-11-14, 12:35
Ran into both last week. Thanks for the info on Sadie Mae Tonbug.

Had a great time with both.

Sadie Mae can DTBBBJWS with the best of them.

SliceJimbo4015
08-12-14, 18:31
Awesome time with a gorgeous hostess with the mostest. Set up was a breeze, called the day before, she was ready, willing & able waiting on me in a cute little robe. Perfectly safe incall, spidey-o-meter= 0, great digs south of town. The menu is still limited, but FS isn't a requirement for me, there are other providers for that scene. Wrestled around a little, light fetish request fulfilled like a champ. . 8 for 45 mins of tasty deliciousness. No rushing or eye on the clock, mild GFE if that's possible w / o FS, yes it is. Clean safe set up, she will gulp down every drop so clean up was a breeze.

Be safe, Slice.

Boilerhp
08-13-14, 09:29
Forgot how good she can make you feel!

Takes out her top Partial and you get a BBBJ that you will not last long!

Click on original post to see her pic

Be Safe.

BoilerHP.

She had ad on CL to warm up from cold.

Set up easy she staying at low budget hotel, she a smoker but it wasn't overpowering but still had slight smoke smell in room.

Shari upper 30, average body, not a spinner, menu open except Greek. She will swallow and super flexibility.

Went to her room, she just showered, has everything fresh shaved. She did what all I asked. For 60 it was a good time.

She will send a face pic I didn't want to post that.

Be Safe.

BoilerHp.

PillowTalk69
08-13-14, 10:44
Hello gentleman. Chele here. Want to thank you all for the very kind reviews means so much to me that you enjoy. I am still looking for honest and dependable clients. If you are interested please pm me. I am available today and the rest of the week.Reasonable rates great kisser and loves to make you happy Pt.

HotLcndyt
08-13-14, 13:05
Anyone talk with a girl in the Wilmington area? Posted an ad a few days ago "Need some company". She replied to my email stating rates but she took a few more days to reply back after that. 937-xxx-0992. Says name is Leah.

JeeperBrah
08-13-14, 17:47
Anyone talk with a girl in the Wilmington area? Posted an ad a few days ago "Need some company". She replied to my email stating rates but she took a few more days to reply back after that. 937-xxx-0992. Says name is Leah.Doesn't appear to be there any longer. CE section I assume? Definitely a red flag.

Fred 162
08-14-14, 12:33
Awesome time with a gorgeous hostess with the mostest. Set up was a breeze, called the day before, she was ready, willing & able waiting on me in a cute little robe. Perfectly safe incall, spidey-o-meter= 0, great digs south of town. The menu is still limited, but FS isn't a requirement for me, there are other providers for that scene. Wrestled around a little, light fetish request fulfilled like a champ. . 8 for 45 mins of tasty deliciousness. No rushing or eye on the clock, mild GFE if that's possible w / o FS, yes it is. Clean safe set up, she will gulp down every drop so clean up was a breeze.

Be safe, Slice.That's a nice looking giner!

YourWetDream
08-14-14, 22:59
To all of my clients.

Apparently some of you are giving out my phone number so that.

People I have not seen can contact me.

I request as politely as possible to please NOT give out my phone number!

Giving out my email address is fine. But DO NOTTTTTTT give out my number PLEASE!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

(I know this isn't a review) LOL but I don't know who specifically is.

Giving it out, so this is a message to all of my clients on here.

Thank you gentlemen.

Happy hunting <3 .

YourWetDream
08-14-14, 23:10

Maybe she is no longer around.Daytonfemdom@gmail.com

TonBug
08-15-14, 14:25
Saw here again and she's looking for work. 40 yo spinner at bargain prices. I have digits for valued seniors.

PillowTalk69
08-15-14, 14:31
Daytonfemdom@gmail.comYoung woman trying to make a living. Treat her well We don't share the same appetites but if we did I and my wallet would be a regular at her place. Very sweet and gentle soul. PT.

ChichiBoy
08-16-14, 10:42
Young woman trying to make a living. Treat her well We don't share the same appetites but if we did I and my wallet would be a regular at her place. Very sweet and gentle soul. PT.I concur. Beautiful young lady, smoking body. Always have had a great time with her.

Chuck68
08-16-14, 13:44
I concur. Beautiful young lady, smoking body. Always have had a great time with her.Do you have a pic?

ChichiBoy
08-16-14, 14:38
Do you have a pic?There is one posted here just a few down. Or just email or pm her for more.

Eulessguy2003
08-18-14, 18:32
Anyone talk with a girl in the Wilmington area? Posted an ad a few days ago "Need some company". She replied to my email stating rates but she took a few more days to reply back after that. 937-xxx-0992. Says name is Leah.Sent you a PM. I've made contact with the chick pic below. She posts about once a month, and can't ever remember her real age, and usually her first reply is like 130 for hh, at her place. 338757.

Member #5083
08-18-14, 20:16
Do you have a pic?Post #631 has a pic of her snatch. From close observation, I detect a baby pouch. My gut feeling is that her body, in all its glory, may not be as spectacular as reported? Who knows about the face? You are prudent in asking for a pic. Always see a pic first. No matter how well intended you fellow mongers are, tastes vary widely in this hobby, and one monger's 9 can be another monger's 5.

SliceJimbo4015
08-18-14, 21:17
Post #631 has a pic of her snatch. From close observation, I detect a baby pouch. My gut feeling is that her body, in all its glory, may not be as spectacular as reported? Who knows about the face? You are prudent in asking for a pic. Always see a pic first. No matter how well intended you fellow mongers are, tastes vary widely in this hobby, and one monger's 9 can be another monger's 5.With all due respect, there is zero baby damage or pouch and by anyone's standards she's really really cute in the face too. Her robe is simply hiding some identifying tats she did not want posted. I do realize that photos can be more friendly than in person, in this case, she's one that actually looks better face to face in a well lit room. Her limited menu may be a hindrance for some, but she's definitely the "goods" in the looks / appearance department. Agreed, subjectiveness is the nature of beauty, especially in the hobby. If you like the early 20 something hotty, Rebecca hits the mark. For the record, she's actually very sweet and fun to hang out with.

Kindest Regards, Slice.

JeeperBrah
08-19-14, 16:56
Sent you a PM. I've made contact with the chick pic below. She posts about once a month, and can't ever remember her real age, and usually her first reply is like 130 for hh, at her place. .I have messaged a couple ads on there, and always the same copy / pasted response, something like "120 for _ and _ that kind of thing sketches me out, don; t liek when things are specifically mentioned like that. In any case, it seems the same, "your car must be an option or I cam come to you for extra" type of deal. Has me scared enough not to even pursue further,.

Any of you guys with more CL experience, is this sort of "this much for these acts" thing common when emailing initially? Because I can't imagine meeting with someone after a message like that, where you've essentially agreed to a fee for sex acts; kind of exactly what a LEO would ask IMO. Just curious.

Waltmore
08-19-14, 23:08
I have messaged a couple ads on there, and always the same copy / pasted response, something like "120 for _ and _ that kind of thing sketches me out, don; t liek when things are specifically mentioned like that. In any case, it seems the same, "your car must be an option or I cam come to you for extra" type of deal. Has me scared enough not to even pursue further,.

Any of you guys with more CL experience, is this sort of "this much for these acts" thing common when emailing initially? Because I can't imagine meeting with someone after a message like that, where you've essentially agreed to a fee for sex acts; kind of exactly what a LEO would ask IMO. Just curious.Some ladies do respond in that manner, I assume it is due to ignorance. Unless I had seen several reviews of such a lady who responds like that, I would not proceed. You are correct IMO that this is not the way to start a "conversation" in this hobby. As you may have read, these are the types of things that cause your "spidey senses" to start tingling. Always think with your big head. As always.

SliceJimbo4015
08-19-14, 23:36
I have messaged a couple ads on there, and always the same copy / pasted response, something like "120 for _ and _ that kind of thing sketches me out, don; t liek when things are specifically mentioned like that. In any case, it seems the same, "your car must be an option or I cam come to you for extra" type of deal. Has me scared enough not to even pursue further,.

Any of you guys with more CL experience, is this sort of "this much for these acts" thing common when emailing initially? Because I can't imagine meeting with someone after a message like that, where you've essentially agreed to a fee for sex acts; kind of exactly what a LEO would ask IMO. Just curious.I got the exact same response. Spidey sense says, run don't walk away from this one, IMHO.

SimonPieMan
08-20-14, 11:15

Any of you guys with more CL experience, is this sort of "this much for these acts" thing common when emailing initially? Because I can't imagine meeting with someone after a message like that, where you've essentially agreed to a fee for sex acts; kind of exactly what a LEO would ask IMO. Just curious.I had an encounter with a girl that quoted an act for an amount. She had been reviewed previously, so I thought it would be safe. It was. I agree that it could also be a set up. Just have to do the research.

TonBug
08-21-14, 13:59
Enjoyed another great time with Sadie today. She is in between phones at the moment, but has kik on a tablet, so if you've seen her before I can get you her profile name. A new number is forthcoming.

RegulatorD
08-22-14, 20:08
Been hanging out on CL lately. Its a blast once you get the hang of it. So I have one to share. She is a newbie 23 yr, 8 months preggo, cute to actually above average. She has her place in a decent area. BJ only I think, ok to decent skills, but I have a high standard on that! Anyway only negatives is she loves to talk, but not crazy talk, she about he life etc, infact after we where finished I hung around 15 minutes just chatting. And she has a kid. She only wants a select few seniors. Don't forget since she is new and doesn't know the game YMMV!

MadMax1969
08-22-14, 23:20
Saw green eyes about a week ago. Excellent BBBJCIM and bls. She posts regularly on CL. Location a little off the beaten path but not bad. Will repeat.

RegulatorD
08-23-14, 07:44
Been hanging out on CL lately. Its a blast once you get the hang of it. So I have one to share. She is a newbie 23 yr, 8 months preggo, cute to actually above average. She has her place in a decent area. BJ only I think, ok to decent skills, but I have a high standard on that! Anyway only negatives is she loves to talk, but not crazy talk, she about he life etc, infact after we where finished I hung around 15 minutes just chatting. And she has a kid. She only wants a select few seniors. Don't forget since she is new and doesn't know the game YMMV!Sorry about the last post I was trying to do three things at once, sorry for grammer and typos.

James4532
08-26-14, 19:05
I was in the area so I thought I'd set up an appointment she said she could only do a car date so I set up a car date. Was kind of creepy saw her but Her oral skills left me lacking will not repeat.

YourWetDream
09-01-14, 11:47
I apologize gentlemen because I am not sure how or if you can post ads on here but I am available all day today (labor day) so if you would like to get together please email me: Daytonfemdom@gmail.com .

Be safe out there.

Oh and slicejimbo: I appreciate you defending me and my looks on one of the posts I had just read. Very nice of you. Hope to see you soon sweetheart! Xo.

BigRodDayton
09-01-14, 20:05
I apologize gentlemen because I am not sure how or if you can post ads on here but I am available all day today (labor day) so if you would like to get together please email me: Daytonfemdom@gmail.com .

Be safe out there.

Oh and slicejimbo: I appreciate you defending me and my looks on one of the posts I had just read. Very nice of you. Hope to see you soon sweetheart! Xo.Can someone give me some reviews on this Dayton Femdon chick?

BigRodDayton
09-01-14, 20:07
Been hanging out on CL lately. Its a blast once you get the hang of it. So I have one to share. She is a newbie 23 yr, 8 months preggo, cute to actually above average. She has her place in a decent area. BJ only I think, ok to decent skills, but I have a high standard on that! Anyway only negatives is she loves to talk, but not crazy talk, she about he life etc, infact after we where finished I hung around 15 minutes just chatting. And she has a kid. She only wants a select few seniors. Don't forget since she is new and doesn't know the game YMMV!What part of Dayton?

Ktom13
09-02-14, 08:43
The panty gal in s dayton, nice neighborhood and she's very pretty, but tempermental, has both pro and con reviews. YMMV. Stay safe and utr.

KT.

Can someone give me some reviews on this Dayton Femdon chick?

YourWetDream
09-21-14, 14:04
Can someone give me some reviews on this Dayton Femdon chick?I would not trust reviews on me from tom, I saw him once then refused to see him again. If you want reviews on me I'd ask and trust just about anybody but him.

And if you'd like to meet me, contact me.

Ktom13
09-21-14, 17:13
First, I've seen her twice. First time went well, thot we hit it off pretty well, second time she's contacts me needing help, so I obliged. But a big misunderstanding. Got back massage when I paid for full body massage. She's pretty and pleasant. Needless to say I was dissapointed. But I'm not the only one, there are other reviews ie #480 & #492 and I was PM'd by few more with their complaints. I have no axe to grind, i like her. Not discouraging anyone from seeing her. Like most ladies here. YMMV. I'm done. Stay safe and utr.

I would not trust reviews on me from tom, I saw him once then refused to see him again. If you want reviews on me I'd ask and trust just about anybody but him.

And if you'd like to meet me, contact me.

Redcrue
09-22-14, 15:07
Wanted to add my two cents regarding Miss Rebecca (aka Daytonfemdom). I've met her several times now, all of which were amazing experiences. I haven't been able to see her in several weeks but look forward to catching up with her very soon. I've always found her to be pleasant, fun, and accommodating. She has a nice apartment in a quite, safe neighborhood. She's not only beautiful, but sweet, fun, and easy to schedule with. I know we ALL have different personalities, and while she may be my fave, others may not agree. And also, keep in mind, we ALL have bad days. So if you've met her and it didn't go well, that's a shame. Because IMHO, she's definitely a gem. I can't wait to see her again soon!

SliceJimbo4015
09-22-14, 16:49
Wanted to add my two cents regarding Miss Rebecca (aka Daytonfemdom). I've met her several times now, all of which were amazing experiences. I haven't been able to see her in several weeks but look forward to catching up with her very soon. I've always found her to be pleasant, fun, and accommodating. She has a nice apartment in a quite, safe neighborhood. She's not only beautiful, but sweet, fun, and easy to schedule with. I know we ALL have different personalities, and while she may be my fave, others may not agree. And also, keep in mind, we ALL have bad days. So if you've met her and it didn't go well, that's a shame. Because IMHO, she's definitely a gem. I can't wait to see her again soon!This where I would hit the "like" button when A2 sees fit to configure one.

HappyWarrior89
09-23-14, 16:17
I've seen her multi. Times and I think she's the best BBBJCIM in Dayton. Occasionally I have tapped it, but every big vag lips like sleeve of Wizard and a not so rosy odor kinda ruined it, but the oral always made up for it. She always has something covering her arms like a zip up sweatshirt so you can guess what she's hiding. Recently called me over for a BJ while there's a cookout in the back yard and a 4 door car in the front yard. Spidy sense says leave, so I did. Texts me a bunch saying don't worry about it. Point of my story is she's flaking out like another little brunette spinner we all know too well that also always has her arms covered. Eventually, there judgement is shot and they put themselves and us in bad situations. Other than one encounter with a stripper, I always bring my own high strength covers if I go mongering, and I always obey Spidey and not the little head.

Redcrue
10-02-14, 16:29
Found an ad on CL that had me intrigued but her name Olivia made my memory flash. Can't seem to find anything while searching. Anyone know of this gal?

http://dayton.craigslist.org/crs/4689949716.html

RC.

Sabadogigante
10-02-14, 16:43
Found an ad on CL that had me intrigued but her name Olivia made my memory flash. Can't seem to find anything while searching. Anyone know of this gal?

http://dayton.craigslist.org/crs/4689949716.html

RC.I emailed her too. Took a long time to get response. All she said was experienced in massage but will do other things. Asked for more info and haven't heard back yet. Not too sure on this one. I normally steer clear of CL but I sent a generic email with nothing to specific in it. Will post if I hear anything.

Member #4614
10-02-14, 20:06
I met her from another one of her post about 2 months ago. Decent massage. Extra's are available. No drama at all during visit.

I emailed her too. Took a long time to get response. All she said was experienced in massage but will do other things. Asked for more info and haven't heard back yet. Not too sure on this one. I normally steer clear of CL but I sent a generic email with nothing to specific in it. Will post if I hear anything.

RumbleJeep00
10-05-14, 08:12
I was fortunate enough to be able to see Rebecca the other day. Initial contact was thru email and she responded very quickly which made it easy to set something on short notice. She has a nice clean apartment and was very good at making me feel comfortable. The time was all about me and she made sure I left with a big smile! She's a very sweet girl and I can't wait to see her again.

Gwing
10-10-14, 11:33
Wondering whether anyone has experience to report with Janel from Middletown? She has a recent ad in the small biz section of Craigslist.

Forest55
10-13-14, 23:26
Wow, I have seen her many times, have not had this drama, nor have I had anything but low risk dependable appointments. As far as the long lips, I find them amazing, and they have always been clean and pretty amazing. This is a sexy lady, as always YMMV. She does not disserve to have a one review slam like this, read back, there are far more positive ones, and he has not posted for a while. She has shared with me she is going UTR with earned favorites. She may be off the menu on CL going forward.

This is behavior a lot different than we have observed with others who have blown up with a bad habit. Just another view on this one.

I've seen her multi. Times and I think she's the best BBBJCIM in Dayton. Occasionally I have tapped it, but every big vag lips like sleeve of Wizard and a not so rosy odor kinda ruined it, but the oral always made up for it. She always has something covering her arms like a zip up sweatshirt so you can guess what she's hiding. Recently called me over for a BJ while there's a cookout in the back yard and a 4 door car in the front yard. Spidy sense says leave, so I did. Texts me a bunch saying don't worry about it. Point of my story is she's flaking out like another little brunette spinner we all know too well that also always has her arms covered. Eventually, there judgement is shot and they put themselves and us in bad situations. Other than one encounter with a stripper, I always bring my own high strength covers if I go mongering, and I always obey Spidey and not the little head.

HappyWarrior89
10-14-14, 07:53
Wow, I have seen her many times, have not had this drama, nor have I had anything but low risk dependable appointments. As far as the long lips, I find them amazing, and they have always been clean and pretty amazing. This is a sexy lady, as always YMMV. She does not disserve to have a one review slam like this, read back, there are far more positive ones, and he has not posted for a while. She has shared with me she is going UTR with earned favorites. She may be off the menu on CL going forward.

This is behavior a lot different than we have observed with others who have blown up with a bad habit. Just another view on this one.I've listed plenty of reviews, and I'm no White Knight. If I can provide info that helps a brother monger, it's worth 100% more than a rosy, school boy crush review. I did compliment her as well, BTW, just pointed out what may turn off others and translate into a bad time. Deliverance cook-out aside, YMMV. We all take some risk, but not intentionally, I hope. Have her show you her arms, document it w imagery and report back. I stand behind my report.

Forest55
10-14-14, 11:29
Well we will have to agree to disagree. I am not a rosy reviewer, but do try to keep those I enjoy seeing from getting a bit of an unfair rap. You want photos, but I believe your review stands alone as a negative one on this lady. I might suggest that if you want photos posted, you post the positive proof vs asking others.

I've listed plenty of reviews, and I'm no White Knight. If I can provide info that helps a brother monger, it's worth 100% more than a rosy, school boy crush review. I did compliment her as well, BTW, just pointed out what may turn off others and translate into a bad time. Deliverance cook-out aside, YMMV. We all take some risk, but not intentionally, I hope. Have her show you her arms, document it w imagery and report back. I stand behind my report.

JamaCanMeCrazy
10-14-14, 13:08
Good afternoon Gentlemen.

I have been following the reports on this forum for a while now want to thank all of you for helping to make dreaming easier. I have dreamed of green eyes on several occasions. I had concerns of the sweater my self. It will come off and I have not seen any pin pricks. There is video proof. If some frames can be taken out I can post. I do realize this is my first post and I will probably be doubted by some. I hope in time I will earn your trust.

JamaCanMeCrazy
10-14-14, 14:08
Good afternoon Gentlemen.

I have been following the forum for awhile now and want to thank you for making dreams come true. I have dreamed of Green Eyes and she does remove the infamous black sweater revealing nice mark free arms. There is some pic proof if it can be framed out of video. Being my first post of a dream I understand there will be doubters but I hope to gain the trust of the community. As always stay safe.

Well we will have to agree to disagree. I am not a rosy reviewer, but do try to keep those I enjoy seeing from getting a bit of an unfair rap. You want photos, but I believe your review stands alone as a negative one on this lady. I might suggest that if you want photos posted, you post the positive proof vs asking others.

Avunus
10-17-14, 08:17
I had looked through the list some time ago and saw a fresh posting for panties. While my last encounter for something like that did not go as I had hoped, I thought I would send a reply. Come to find out it was Rebecca, who has been reviewed on her a few times. Cutting out quite a few details from her and I emailing back and forth, we setup a time through email and she provided me with location info. I was about to cancel, as I read about her on here and noticed the menu was limited. I informed her of this fact and said sorry for wasting your time. She replied, let's talk in person. As I was already around the corner, I agreed.

I had a great experience with Rebecca. She opened the door in sexy robe, revealing a peak here and there of what was to come. After some enjoyable chit-chat, we spend some quality time together where she, as others had mentioned, did not quit until you were satisfied. I know some have mentioned the menu was limited and while that may be the case, nothing was limited on the menu I enjoyed. As always, YMMV, but we had a great time together.

The one critical thing I would say is afterwards, by the time I freshened up, she was standing by the front door. Never did she verbalize, "get out," but her actions demonstrated clearly that she was ready for me to leave. Not sure if a new friend was waiting or if that's her norm. Still super sweet.

Fred31
10-22-14, 10:43
She advertised stress relief and reiki massage. Reasonable rates did not question about extras. Wounded if anybody know her or seen her. Thanks.

Jrw32
10-24-14, 09:04
She advertised stress relief and reiki massage. Reasonable rates did not question about extras. Wounded if anybody know her or seen her. Thanks.I believe this is strickly a reiki session. I saw her for a session and it seems like legit business. There is a slight hint of sensuality in these practices, and she is an attractive woman, but I don't think there are any extra winknwink services provided.

BigRodDayton
10-24-14, 15:05
Anyone have any reports on these two?

Lorenzian13
10-28-14, 11:26
I've been emailing back and forth with the lady posting for an adult nursing relationship near brookville. Decent pic, but wants 250 per session, nursing only, no HE, no extras. Has anyone seen her? Price is way too steep for milking some purported DDDs.

Aliquando
10-28-14, 13:46
I've been emailing back and forth with the lady posting for an adult nursing relationship near brookville. Decent pic, but wants 250 per session, nursing only, no HE, no extras. Has anyone seen her? Price is way too steep for milking some purported DDDs.Yes, I had the same experience with her. She emailed me that she would have no problem finding someone to take her milk on a one time basis for $250. I beg to differ.

OhioLegMan
10-28-14, 13:57
I've been emailing back and forth with the lady posting for an adult nursing relationship near brookville. Decent pic, but wants 250 per session, nursing only, no HE, no extras. Has anyone seen her? Price is way too steep for milking some purported DDDs.Holy Cow! I've seen her ads; I had no idea she was charging fat cash for it!

JeeperBrah
10-28-14, 17:33
I've been emailing back and forth with the lady posting for an adult nursing relationship near brookville. Decent pic, but wants 250 per session, nursing only, no HE, no extras. Has anyone seen her? Price is way too steep for milking some purported DDDs.I also texted with her. Too steep for what you get. Next.

BigRodDayton
10-30-14, 06:10
I also texted with her. Too steep for what you get. Next.Any photos of her?

MasterBait
10-30-14, 08:14
Yes, I had the same experience with her. She emailed me that she would have no problem finding someone to take her milk on a one time basis for $250. I beg to differ.That kind of a fee just doesn't pencil out on the value scale.

Avunus
10-30-14, 08:36
Saw Rebecca again. All I can say is she's awesome. Great girl, great body, great time.

....The one critical thing I would say is afterwards, by the time I freshened up, she was standing by the front door. Never did she verbalize, "get out," but her actions demonstrated clearly that she was ready for me to leave. Not sure if a new friend was waiting or if that's her norm....I also wanted to clear up something. In a previous post I made the comment related to the idea that I was rushed out, etc (as seen in the quote above). I neglected to remember during that visit that I told her I had somewhere to be right afterwards, hence her actions were to support me and respect my time table. During all successive visits, this has never been an issue.

Again, great girl!

WTell
10-30-14, 12:19
I just wonder if she threatened not to see you anymore or sweet talked you into changing your mind.

RegulatorD
10-30-14, 19:51
Almost everyone that has said ANYTHING negative about her in a post, has later reposted some apology. Soooo weak, I say this again. This is OUR board, speak the truth!

RegulatorD
11-01-14, 08:01
That girl is a beast, she clamps down on your dick still you explode. No rush, infact I was the one watching the clock! LOL. She is a good fuck also. Negatives, flying nats and a handler.

Voleye
11-01-14, 08:45
I've been emailing back and forth with the lady posting for an adult nursing relationship near brookville. Decent pic, but wants 250 per session, nursing only, no HE, no extras. Has anyone seen her? Price is way too steep for milking some purported DDDs.I guess I was the loser. I texted with her for a short while, She old me $250 a session, but when I asked what that included or not included, she never responded.

NeedSpinners
11-02-14, 18:13
Anyone care to share some digits to a regular member? Relatively new here but I always report back on dreams. Any help would be appreciated.

That girl is a beast, she clamps down on your dick still you explode. No rush, infact I was the one watching the clock! LOL. She is a good fuck also. Negatives, flying nats and a handler.

HappyWarrior89
11-05-14, 19:10
That girl is a beast, she clamps down on your dick still you explode. No rush, infact I was the one watching the clock! LOL. She is a good fuck also. Negatives, flying nats and a handler.Thanks for referral. She's a spinner and tight don't even begin to describe it. Imagine clamped on so hard, all your cum can't get out. Nipples responded like pencil erasers and very good oral. Body tight, be cups very firm, dfk, cc like Linda Blair--like she's possessed, mish, finished doggy and a handy to get all the baby batter out.

Negatives place marginally better than Sarah's place, the doorman / husband thing kind of weird, but I was warned and no big deal. I will repeat, please don't pm me for #, if you have my email, ask there for security purposes. If you don't have my email, sorry I can't help.

DayKink
11-08-14, 08:14
The incredible time with Springfield red prompted me to make my first post. The pics she sent me are not as good as she looks in person. Very nice body! Very open minded!

The deal with the bf at first was cool. Nice dude.

I got a very nice, personal, follow up email afterwards. I will be back.

Fred 162
11-08-14, 19:06
Saw her earlier in the week. Very nice girl, great performance and service. The boyfriend thing is kind of weird, but he is rather friendly. Only bad thing is slight pet odor and she keeps sending me unsolicited text and emails. But with those big tasty lips I'll deal with it.

DayKink
11-13-14, 07:38
I tend to be on the kinkier side than most so I was intriqued by the " prefer older gentlman" ad from a couple. Now I know this is not everones cup of tea but for those that like a little more outside the box experiences, they are for real.

Gf is young gorgeous very lovely legs and knows what she wants. She knows how to boss her bf for sure. Because this is a little diffent than your avg I won't share all details publicaly out of respect for those not interested. If you are interested hit me up.

Very reasonable and nice location south of town. More than what I got on the menu.

Fred31
11-18-14, 14:05
Replied to an ad she had needing help and trying to sell extra stuff she had so mad contact got a good read on her and was dropping by in no time. Looks maybe 4 to 5. Not dirty looking but just run down looking. Flabby loose skin lost bunch of weight. But cheap close decent attitude and clean place. Very nice bbbjws. For 40. Second visit was the same week later but also enjoyed a quick cfs. Doggie standing up bent over couch also for 40. She is needing help. I'm willing to Share digits. Looks are not that great but her mouth does wounders. FS. Is soso.

TonBug
11-18-14, 19:45
352468Met with Kelly today in Huber. I saw her ad yesterday and emailed but no response. Tried again today and she led me to her place in the worlds largest community of brick homes. She advertises mutual masturbation with no contact for. 8. She is 5'8", thin, long blonde hair, bee cups, and likes to watch. She had a porn video playing on the big screen and undressed as soon as I was in the door. She played on a blanket on the floor and I sat in a chair with a throw over it. She assumed many positions and played with herself, the view was great. Cute face and I'd give her a 7 in looks, 8 for body. She said she squirts sometimes when she gets comfortable with you. She also said more is available after she gets to know you. I know this isn't the normal subject matter, but I enjoy this sort of thing and some of you may also. I have digits for seniors.

WW4148
11-19-14, 09:35
Replied to an ad she had needing help and trying to sell extra stuff she had so mad contact got a good read on her and was dropping by in no time. Looks maybe 4 to 5. Not dirty looking but just run down looking. Flabby loose skin lost bunch of weight. But cheap close decent attitude and clean place. Very nice bbbjws. For 40. Second visit was the same week later but also enjoyed a quick cfs. Doggie standing up bent over couch also for 40. She is needing help. I'm willing to Share digits. Looks are not that great but her mouth does wounders. FS. Is soso.Fred, tried to pm you but says your inbox is full, could you pm me some details of this one please.

NeedSpinners
11-19-14, 11:39
She posted again this morning. I'm very tempted to visit just on the chance of FS is the future. The pis she posts is always the same but I'd like to see more. Especially of her kitty, that would be the deciding factor for me. Would love to hear if anyone actually gets her to go FS. I've met some nice girls on various sites but she's pretty damn hot from what I can see.

352468Met with Kelly today in Huber. I saw her ad yesterday and emailed but no response. Tried again today and she led me to her place in the worlds largest community of brick homes. She advertises mutual masturbation with no contact for. 8. She is 5'8", thin, long blonde hair, bee cups, and likes to watch. She had a porn video playing on the big screen and undressed as soon as I was in the door. She played on a blanket on the floor and I sat in a chair with a throw over it. She assumed many positions and played with herself, the view was great. Cute face and I'd give her a 7 in looks, 8 for body. She said she squirts sometimes when she gets comfortable with you. She also said more is available after she gets to know you. I know this isn't the normal subject matter, but I enjoy this sort of thing and some of you may also. I have digits for seniors.

TonBug
11-20-14, 15:40
She's back in business and now without those pesky teeth to get in the way of the DTBBBJ. I haven't been able to see her in a while, and it was as good as ever, maybe better. DTBBBJ, mish, DATY, FIB, and CIM finish. Digits for seniors.

WW4148
11-20-14, 23:40
I made the 40 min drive and met Kelly the mutual play girl near Huber. Been chatting with her for couple days and was able to meet her tonight. First off she is girl in pic but she is a few yrs older now I believe. The house was not very clean and was smokey. She asked me to remove shoes soon as I walked in and told me to have a seat and before I could sit down she was naked and on the floor playing with herself. I was able to get FS without trying hard and when I got my stick out she wasn't sure she could handle it. Her love hole was by far the tightest I have ever been in. She rushed things the whole time only let me do doggy and made me go slow and easy and my hands weren't allowed any farther than her ass and begged me to cum the whole time. Made it last 20 minutes and finally just got off just to be done even though I am used to making a full hour or so with no problem. Don't think I will repeat. Think time for me to save up for a higher end provider that has my wants and needs on her mind and she will be pleased as well. One last thing is damn I miss Cassidy that was in P town and Jen of the north. Sure would be great to find a quality woman up here in the north. Think me and some others could keep a good one happy and busy!

Avunus
11-21-14, 08:59
Short story: Girl in pics, slightly older than pic and body not as tight but still sexy. Nice girl but I will not return.

I had corresponded with her on and off most of the week this week. I was trying to gauge whether more would be offered. Didn't get the feeling that would happen so I told her not interested if FS not on the table. She responded back "it is. " Setup appointment and made my way to her area in HH. Our appointment had been set 2 hours prior. Our appointment was reconfirmed 1 hour prior and again 30 min prior and then I arrived. These re-confirmations were on her end by the way. Upon arrival, I see another gentlemen leaving the premise. I wait a few minutes, text her and she opens the door.

She was wearing a t-shirt and jogging pants. She asks me to take off my shoes, as to not track snow everywhere. Place was disheveled. She seemed flustered that I was there, which surprised me as we reconfirmed like crazy the time. And I was punctual. She then scrambles around throwing blankets on the floor and on the chair, as other posters have mentioned. I say "is there a problem, are you okay?" She replied, "I'm fine, just planned things too close together. " Then she changes to a sexy little outfit while we talk a bit. Next she says "you can sit on the chair. " I then mentioned doing checks and she says, "absolutely no touching. " At this point I start to put my coat back on. She then remembers that we text back and' forth about FS. She says "no problem, I forgot, please un-dress and sit on the floor. " I proceed and then she starts to do self play and asks me for a cover. Normally I would have one but ran out the day before. Explained this to her. She runs around for 15 min trying to find one and she couldn't locate one. She then says, "we can go BB but it will be more." I say no and she says we need to go get one.

I then proceed to get dressed. The second I began getting dressed I knew I would not return. She stayed behind and wanted me to hurry back. After I pull away, I inform her I will not be returning. I explained my reasons. She then blows up my phone begging me to return and saying that man was her brother and that we can do BB for less, forget the cover, but please return. This went on for a hour or so.

Nice girl, nice body, but I got the sense that there would be restrictions to FS play and from WW4148's report, I'm glad I left.

Beta501
11-24-14, 23:51
Anyone got any experience with the girl who posted this ad?

http://dayton.craigslist.org/cas/4776608091.html

Responded to text with price for BJ and FS so my radar is leery.

CaptStabbn
11-25-14, 01:52
I've sent a few unanswered PMs to gents I've helped before, but if anyone is willing to share Red's digits, it would be utmost appreciated.

My search has come up empty handed this far.

Please PM me if you're willing to share.

Thanks,

Capt.

JeffOdow
11-25-14, 03:52
Nothing but a thief!

BigRodDayton
11-25-14, 06:02
Nothing but a thief!Please give more intel.

BigRodDayton
11-25-14, 06:06
Short story: Girl in pics, slightly older than pic and body not as tight but still sexy. Nice girl but I will not return.

I had corresponded with her on and off most of the week this week. I was trying to gauge whether more would be offered. Didn't get the feeling that would happen so I told her not interested if FS not on the table. She responded back "it is. " Setup appointment and made my way to her area in HH. Our appointment had been set 2 hours prior. Our appointment was reconfirmed 1 hour prior and again 30 min prior and then I arrived. These re-confirmations were on her end by the way. Upon arrival, I see another gentlemen leaving the premise. I wait a few minutes, text her and she opens the door.

She was wearing a t-shirt and jogging pants. She asks me to take off my shoes, as to not track snow everywhere. Place was disheveled. She seemed flustered that I was there, which surprised me as we reconfirmed like crazy the time. And I was punctual. She then scrambles around throwing blankets on the floor and on the chair, as other posters have mentioned. I say "is there a problem, are you okay?" She replied, "I'm fine, just planned things too close together. " Then she changes to a sexy little outfit while we talk a bit. Next she says "you can sit on the chair. " I then mentioned doing checks and she says, "absolutely no touching. " At this point I start to put my coat back on. She then remembers that we text back and' forth about FS. She says "no problem, I forgot, please un-dress and sit on the floor. " I proceed and then she starts to do self play and asks me for a cover. Normally I would have one but ran out the day before. Explained this to her. She runs around for 15 min trying to find one and she couldn't locate one. She then says, "we can go BB but it will be more." I say no and she says we need to go get one.

I then proceed to get dressed. The second I began getting dressed I knew I would not return. She stayed behind and wanted me to hurry back. After I pull away, I inform her I will not be returning. I explained my reasons. She then blows up my phone begging me to return and saying that man was her brother and that we can do BB for less, forget the cover, but please return. This went on for a hour or so.

Nice girl, nice body, but I got the sense that there would be restrictions to FS play and from WW4148's report, I'm glad I left.Her "brotha". They all got a few.

BigRodDayton
11-25-14, 06:20
Almost everyone that has said ANYTHING negative about her in a post, has later reposted some apology. Soooo weak, I say this again. This is OUR board, speak the truth!I think she's just LANTING the problems.

SwimTowin
11-26-14, 07:30
Any one have info on the curvy chick that advertises on west Dayton and Salem ave? Her rate when we texted a couple if months ago was. 50 since then I be lost her number but I also want to ind out if anyone had any intel on her?

Westy0311
11-26-14, 07:44
I've been hearing rumors that she is a scam artist and when you get there, there is a gaggle of knuckleheads wanting to rob you. CCW's are meant for something.

Any one have info on the curvy chick that advertises on west Dayton and Salem ave? Her rate when we texted a couple if months ago was. 50 since then I be lost her number but I also want to ind out if anyone had any intel on her?

BigRodDayton
11-26-14, 08:42
I've been hearing rumors that she is a scam artist and when you get there, there is a gaggle of knuckleheads wanting to rob you. CCW's are meant for something.If it's who I'm thinking of. Yup. Had to show them the old pistol to calm the hoods down.

TonBug
11-28-14, 17:32
I spent some time with her again today. Gave her a ride to pay a bill, she's very new at this and I'm surprised she hasn't been caught by uncle yet. She had no idea about the checks or what to do. I advised her of the current pricing so she may open up to more things, but I'm taking it slow with her in hopes she'll turn into a good provider. After the errand we went back to her place in Old North Dayton, she slipped into a nice 2 inch long skirt and matching bra. She had a floor length mirror set up so she could watch herself. Same action as before, but with touching and kissing this time and she squirted when she came. That's a first for me. Then she begged for me to nut on her, which I did. Digits for seniors.

RegulatorD
11-28-14, 17:57
She called me and said she now has a car, but I was very leery after my last attempted visit with her,. But man she can suck! So little head overruled big head and we arrange a meeting outside of west Dayton. She was there mostly on time. Short story, she gave an awesome PSE like, wet spitty BBBJCIM.

Belton78
11-29-14, 00:39
Hi meet up with her again. She had an ad on craigslist again. I meet her one other time was good experience so tried her again this past weekend and went down hill. We meet in a parking lot. She jump in my car she took off panties and I bought them from her. Well I asked if she would jack me off again like last time she said yes. I put the panties to my nose to smell them and wow. I almost gagged. So I just put them down. She was jacking me off so I place with vag. But she said no FIV can cause bacteria. I was thinking wow ok you already smell. She did not shower she was rushing the whole time. It was a bad experience this time. I will not be calling her again.

BigRodDayton
11-29-14, 17:00
I spent some time with her again today. Gave her a ride to pay a bill, she's very new at this and I'm surprised she hasn't been caught by uncle yet. She had no idea about the checks or what to do. I advised her of the current pricing so she may open up to more things, but I'm taking it slow with her in hopes she'll turn into a good provider. After the errand we went back to her place in Old North Dayton, she slipped into a nice 2 inch long skirt and matching bra. She had a floor length mirror set up so she could watch herself. Same action as before, but with touching and kissing this time and she squirted when she came. That's a first for me. Then she begged for me to nut on her, which I did. Digits for seniors.What's her ad?

Fred31
12-01-14, 11:56
Answer an ad sat. Night and a girl named stephanie responded. Says from northridge. Didn't discuss any details besides 40 for donation. Was hesitate to pull trigger. Curious if anyone has any info on her. She sent a pic but can't get it to load. Looks good. But Google number and mugshot says 200 pounds not 135. Blonde hair. Last four digits was 6351. If you haven details or full details on name pm. Me. She advertised a month or so ago another ad about a nice slow massage.

Fred31
12-01-14, 13:47
Answered an ad sat. Night about come keep me company. She replied 40 donation and wouldn't discuss details. Last four of phone was 6351 and was blonde. I can't her pic to upload here. Said was 26. If any info hmu or if you need full name or number pm. She looked pretty good. But when Google her number her mugshot says about 60 pounds heavier. Hmu thanks guys.

Fred31
12-01-14, 16:28
Answered an ad sat. Night about come keep me company. She replied 40 donation and wouldn't discuss details. Last four of phone was 6351 and was blonde. I can't her pic to upload here. Said was 26. If any info hmu or if you need full name or number pm. She looked pretty good. But when Google her number her mugshot says about 60 pounds heavier. Hmu thanks guys.Sorry for the double post guys. I didn't think I loaded the first one so I redid it.

Limber223
12-01-14, 20:53
Has anyone contacted or seen this provider? I exchanged few emails and txts, it seems legit. But bf is asking for $$ (however, he stated that they might consider lowering rates); and, furthermore, he wants to participate in banging gf.

https://dayton.craigslist.org/cas/4784042318.html

Here a pic that was sent to me. 354280.

Charlie1800
12-02-14, 11:18
Been texting with a so called "New Summer" with the last 4 digits of 8773. Asking donation of 100/ hr. Says she is 21 years old? Anyone have any information on this one?

Fred31
12-02-14, 12:55
Been texting with a so called "New Summer" with the last 4 digits of 8773. Asking donation of 100/ hr. Says she is 21 years old? Anyone have any information on this one?I have been txt the same girl just different number last four 6713. Sent me pics on another number last four 7061. She quoted 80/ hr. So be careful. Kinda strange.

Goodson2000
12-02-14, 12:57
Go for it.

G2.

Been texting with a so called "New Summer" with the last 4 digits of 8773. Asking donation of 100/ hr. Says she is 21 years old? Anyone have any information on this one?

Limber223
12-02-14, 18:01
Been texting with a so called "New Summer" with the last 4 digits of 8773. Asking donation of 100/ hr. Says she is 21 years old? Anyone have any information on this one?This is same Summer who used to walk eat third. Guess after she won't move to KY.

Limber223
12-02-14, 19:55
Been texting with a so called "New Summer" with the last 4 digits of 8773. Asking donation of 100/ hr. Says she is 21 years old? Anyone have any information on this one?This is the same Summer who used to walk East Third. After all, guess she is not going to move to KY. One of these days, she will ended up again in East Dayton. Have fun and play safe!

Sarek33
12-02-14, 22:41
This is same Summer who used to walk eat third. Guess after she won't move to KY.If it is then she changed her number, and "old" Summer is older than 21 I believe. I could be wrong though.

Sarek33
12-02-14, 22:45
Been texting with a so called "New Summer" with the last 4 digits of 8773. Asking donation of 100/ hr. Says she is 21 years old? Anyone have any information on this one?It is the same Summer we've all talked about picture is of the same girl, I should have read further down before I posted my initial response. The last 4 I have for her is 3264 so I'm not sure what her deal is.

Goodson2000
12-03-14, 22:22
Someone posted a warning for a girl in N.Dayton, be careful guys.

http://dayton.craigslist.org/cas/4786371445.htmlThe posting has been removed. Who is about?

G2.

HarryHobbiest
12-03-14, 22:46
With no intended disrespect to Tonbug, there's no way I could ever recommend even dreaming of a visit with this wannabe provider. Too much potential hazards accompany her newbie cluelessness.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?8706-Craigslist-Advertiser-Reviews&p=2274496&viewfull=1#post2274496.

I also suspect she's a user.

Don't get me wrong, her photo from Tonbugs first report is hot. But as a result of this experience, I'm not going back (at least not for a while).

I got her digits over a week ago and finally found time two nights ago where I offered to drop by just to meet and hand her. 2 for her time just to get a lay of the land and get a good look. She reliably texted throughout the day and was eager for my visit knowing it wasn't for more than a greeting visit. When it came time for me to get ready she never responded to a single text or call for over an hour when I finally gave up by the time our rendezvous time arrived.

Today she apologized numerous times for falling asleep and allowing her phone to die the night before and begged me to visit so I did. Reliable texts throughout the work day. One hour prior I texted / called and no answer. Kept trying at regular intervals until just after our agreed meet time she answered the phone groggy as hell because she again fell asleep. User behavior if I ever heard. And even during conversations (we had several) she always sounded distant, incoherent, and often would not respond until after unusually long pauses. User behavior again.

Of course, my curiosity drove me to her place anyway. Truly scary after dark neighborhood. I knocked on one side of the duplex and got no answer other than barking dogs. When I called again she said "oh, I meant the other door" where she finally met me after another couple of minutes of uncomfortable standing on the porch of a completely darkened house in an even darker part of town.

But she didn't invite me inside as originally planned. I asked what was up? Was there someone inside? She said no but wanted to know if we could just go to my car. I guess she needed more sleep because she not only appeared to forget we had detailed conversation about my expectations (incall hour), she also forgot her promise of no cigarettes during my visit and she was talking to me with a cigarette in her mouth. Disgusting.

I asked why we couldn't go inside and she said the utilities were turned off. So she had to be lying to me that she had showered as promised as well. Then she said we could use the other side of the duplex and knocked on the door with the dogs. I said "I though nobody was home?" and she responded "oh, it's OK. " No, it wasn't.

Suddenly a beat up car pulled in front of the duplex and I asked her who that was and when she said "oh, that's just friends of mine" I said "I can't do this" and briskly walked to my car and that was that. Remember, this neighborhood was desolate to begin with. Nobody even drove down the street during the entire ten minutes I was hanging out waiting and then finally talking with her on the porch. Then suddenly her 'friends' show up?

The brief glance I got of her face was she's cute but a little rough. Her body appeared proportioned. But she was so bundled-up for obvious reasons I couldn't make a qualified assessment.

Here's the deal, I probably should have planned to host instead of relying on her incall anyway. And she's probably a nice girl just like Tonbug said. But I simply cannot recommend her incall neighborhood (or at least certainly not at night).

For those of you considering proceeding, I suggest you also read the recent report from Avenus:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?8706-Craigslist-Advertiser-Reviews&p=2276781&viewfull=1#post2276781.

Tonbug, you're a cool dude and you've definitely earned your senior stripes but your taste in women is leaving me a little cautious about your reviews. And that east side BBW Crystal chick? Really?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3993-General-Reports&p=2286302&viewfull=1#post2286302.

Then again, we all have different tastes I suppose. Don't we? Time for a Cincinnati trip.

Harry.

JohnGalt10
12-03-14, 22:49
Been texting with a so called "New Summer" with the last 4 digits of 8773. Asking donation of 100/ hr. Says she is 21 years old? Anyone have any information on this one?Please be very careful when entering the "undiscovered territory". Young, slim, unheard of here. CHEAP. Spidey caution.

Goodson2000
12-03-14, 23:23
Please be very careful when entering the "undiscovered territory". Young, slim, unheard of here. CHEAP. Spidey caution.What do you mean 'unheard'? Isn't she one of the most reported provider in 2013 here?

G2.

Boilerhp
12-03-14, 23:49
Called her up she sounded stoned but I was like what the hell take one for the team!

I asked her if she was alone. She said yes.

Got to Hotel called her said I was just pulling up and already scoped out what room she was in, told her be right there. As I was watching young punk comes out. Should left.

Went up to room went in, top dead bolt lock broke. Should left.

Started to get undress went to touch her she like out of it...said she just woke up. She pissing around undressing still saying she just woke up. I went to touch her again she said not yet she cold. Should left.

One of the phones laying on bed started ringing she answered said that he wasn't there. Should left.

She starts going off about getting paid first, she is naked nice body but dropped weight since pics, I told I pay after. She answers phone. I get dressed I Left!

She keeps blowing up my phone with text saying she just woke up this is around 7 pm, and that she is not stoned and that she just got the room but was before living with three guys in another room.

Would like to tap it but to many negatives.

Be Safe.

BoilerHP.

Member #4722
12-04-14, 00:38
Called her up she sounded stoned but I was like what the hell take one for the team!

Got to Hotel called her said I was just pulling up and already scoped out what room she was in, told her be right there. As I was watching young punk comes out. Should left.

Started to get undress went to touch her she like out of it...said she just woke up. She pissing around undressing still saying she just woke up. I went to touch her again she said not yet she cold. Should left.

One of the phones laying on bed started ringing she answered said that he wasn't there. Should left.

She starts going off about getting paid first, she is naked nice body but dropped weight since pics, I told I pay after. She answers phone. I get dressed I Left!

She keeps blowing up my phone with text saying she just woke up this is around 7 pm, and that she is not stoned and that she just got the room but was before living with three guys in another room.

Be Safe.

BoilerHP.I talked to her on the phone tonight myself, she was slurring her words and took forever to answer a question, she was pretty out of it. Thought someone reported about a month ago she was clean and leaving Ohio??

Limber223
12-04-14, 00:53
I talked to her on the phone tonight myself, she was slurring her words and took forever to answer a question, she was pretty out of it. Thought someone reported about a month ago she was clean and leaving Ohio??Let's be realistic. We cannot believe all the things that these girls tell people. They say they want to change, but they won't because they are so hooked up to all types of drugs and run around with the wrong people.

Cartog
12-04-14, 01:59
I too saw Summer early this afternoon. I have seen her many times since July and Wed afternoon she text me so I decided to go to her room for some FS. We normally meet for a car date and she has always provided me with a nice non-rushed BBBJCIM. Today, I too must admit I was a little disappointed. She was not stoned when I was there, but she lacked her normal enthusiasm. We did do BBBJ, CFS in multiple positions, and I had her finish with BBBJCIM.

I did not see any guys hanging around when I was there. If I had, I likely would have left. She did mention that her that her planned move out of Dayton has been put off for the time being. Anyhow, it looks like she is heading downhill.

Charlie1800
12-04-14, 10:47

Be Safe.

BoilerHP.I called her yesterday as her & I agreed the day before. She was slurring her words and not following our conversation. I told her she sounds like she was not with it yet and I would try back later. My day got too busy to try again and after your experience boiler? I doubt that I will?

Thanks.

Charlie.

TonBug
12-04-14, 13:49
I saw Kelly today and can confirm she's using. When she laid on the bed and pulled her panties aside I caught a glimpse if a syringe in the waistband of her panties (Really? I didn't mention I saw it and she adjusted herself and dropped it over the side of the bed. We played around a little and she squirted and gave me a HJ finish. I will hereby officially rescind my recommendation of her.

She also told me about the car pulling up on you but said it was her brother.

Based on the first two visits, I thought she may become a regular. But now there's just too many red flags.

As far as Crystal is concerned, young BBWs seem to be the most fun. And sometimes the journey is more fun than the destination.

With no intended disrespect to Tonbug, there's no way I could ever recommend even dreaming of a visit with this wannabe provider. Too much potential hazards accompany her newbie cluelessness.

I also suspect she's a user.

Tonbug, you're a cool dude and you've definitely earned your senior stripes but your taste in women is leaving me a little cautious about your reviews. And that east side BBW Crystal chick? Really?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3993-General-Reports&p=2286302&viewfull=1#post2286302.

Then again, we all have different tastes I suppose. Don't we? Time for a Cincinnati trip.

Harry.

ChuckD1
12-04-14, 15:21
My. 02.

Planned on meeting in public than going back to my place for FS for 1. 20.

Flaked out and didn't show up.

Next morning blowing my phone up f. S. For 1 at my place, said she was on the way, hour later still on the way, two hours later still on the way.

At the three hour mark told her I had to cancel due to prior engagement.

Since that morning blowing my phone up daily wanting to meet, honestly to pushy at this point and I refuse to meet, going to see if she will agree to FS for less than a grant only because I'm annoyed by her flaking out and blowing me up. To be continued.

Belton78
12-04-14, 20:55
I finally meet Kelly. She texted me at 1:42 am I was asleep when I woke up at 5:30 am texted her back and she answered right away. Said she was in old north dayton place. I said I had to be at work by 7. I said it would have to be a quick slam bam thank you mam. She said how much donation. I said. 5. She said ok come over and texted me addy. I get there place is not the best. It was dark as hell in there until we got to her room. She asked for money I said I don't pay upfront she said set it on dresser. So I set it right behind me. She said ok let masterbate. I said no I asked for a quick FS. She said she usually charges. 8 for masterbation. I said ok grabbed money. She said ok ok. So she got in doggy style and she was trying to guide me in and just was jacking me off instead of letting me enter her so I finally pushed forward and she said go slow and keep moving forward to where I couldn't fuck her. I finally entered her and she keep pulling foward and I keep slipping out. I finally just jacked it off on her ass. Was the worst sex in a long time. I will not repeat with her.

Andy Roby
12-05-14, 14:18
Anyone checkd out the Orient Spa yet? I'm sure its legit just wondering about massage quality.

Thanks!

HarryHobbiest
12-05-14, 20:43
I gave Kelly the benefit of the doubt and picked her up for a chat at a nearby fast food joint to learn more after she spent the next couple of days apologizing for my bad experience with her. See my previous report:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?8706-Craigslist-Advertiser-Reviews&p=2287546&viewfull=1#post2287546.

I'm all about second chances. She's a smart woman with a bad history (as is the case so sadly for so many providers). Though I saw no evidence of current substance use, her complexion and behavior both the other day and during our conversation resembled many a user I've met in the past. She's not unattractive but needs a good makeover. Tall and proportioned. And can carry a conversation. But she's just not for me.

She seems scared of the FS scene. That's why she'll do everything she can to convince you to go for her soon to be famous "mutual" time together as she calls it. And I get it. And even though she's promised FS with me I think she's simply scared of FS. In fact, I do not believe previous reports about her offering BB. After hearing her side of that story I think he was pressuring her after forgetting to bring his own covers. Then again what do I know?

Regardless I will not pursue. My spidy senses say stay away. My advice to my brothers on this board is the same.

She begged me to permit her for a BBBJ on the drive back to her relative's house north of I-70 from the restaurant but I handed her a. 2 for her time, dropped her off, and that was that. There's MUCH better selection out there gentlemen.

Harry.

I saw Kelly today and can confirm she's using. When she laid on the bed and pulled her panties aside I caught a glimpse if a syringe in the waistband of her panties (Really? I didn't mention I saw it and she adjusted herself and dropped it over the side of the bed. We played around a little and she squirted and gave me a HJ finish. I will hereby officially rescind my recommendation of her.

She also told me about the car pulling up on you but said it was her brother.

Based on the first two visits, I thought she may become a regular. But now there's just too many red flags.

As far as Crystal is concerned, young BBWs seem to be the most fun. And sometimes the journey is more fun than the destination.

Gbs13
12-05-14, 22:36
Anyone seen green eyes recently?

JamaCanMeCrazy
12-06-14, 10:09
Anyone seen green eyes recently?Had a dream of Green Eyes a couple days ago. She contact me. Trying to stay utr seeing previous dreamers.

Avunus
12-06-14, 14:33
I mean no disrespect HH, but in your comments below you mentioned "what do I know?" I think the picture attached says you don't know what your talking about. Please seek to understand something before you speak about what you don't know. Again, no disrespect but all of my posts contain truth and honesty. I come here to help and be helped by fellow Seniors. I would hope you do the same.

Other Seniors on here have even PM'd me about this situation and they know the facts, from her mouth.

Enjoy and stay safe. 354875.

I gave Kelly the benefit of the doubt and picked her up for a chat at a nearby fast food joint to learn more after she spent the next couple of days apologizing for my bad experience with her. See my previous report:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?8706-Craigslist-Advertiser-Reviews&p=2287546&viewfull=1#post2287546.

I'm all about second chances. She's a smart woman with a bad history (as is the case so sadly for so many providers). Though I saw no evidence of current substance use, her complexion and behavior both the other day and during our conversation resembled many a user I've met in the past. She's not unattractive but needs a good makeover. Tall and proportioned. And can carry a conversation. But she's just not for me.

She seems scared of the FS scene. That's why she'll do everything she can to convince you to go for her soon to be famous "mutual" time together as she calls it. And I get it. And even though she's promised FS with me I think she's simply scared of FS. In fact, I do not believe previous reports about her offering BB. After hearing her side of that story I think he was pressuring her after forgetting to bring his own covers. Then again what do I know?

Regardless I will not pursue. My spidy senses say stay away. My advice to my brothers on this board is the same.

She begged me to permit her for a BBBJ on the drive back to her relative's house north of I-70 from the restaurant but I handed her a. 2 for her time, dropped her off, and that was that. There's MUCH better selection out there gentlemen.

Harry.

TonBug
12-06-14, 15:18
Where is WW4148 to weigh in on all of this? He was actually able to penetrate her.

HarryHobbiest
12-07-14, 18:55
My most sincere apologies to Avunus. I should not only have known better than to question a vetted senior with a great reputation, I failed to RTFF more thoroughly than I did. Finally, what the F was I thinking giving consideration to an obvious H user's word against a true veteran like Avunus.

Forgiveness please.

What was I thinking?

Harry.

I mean no disrespect HH, but in your comments below you mentioned "what do I know?" I think the picture attached says you don't know what your talking about. Please seek to understand something before you speak about what you don't know. Again, no disrespect but all of my posts contain truth and honesty. I come here to help and be helped by fellow Seniors. I would hope you do the same.

Other Seniors on here have even PM'd me about this situation and they know the facts, from her mouth.

Enjoy and stay safe. 354875.

WW4148
12-08-14, 09:49
Where is WW4148 to weigh in on all of this? He was actually able to penetrate her.Yes I did get to penetrate her but that was it, she wouldn't even let me get half way in and was telling me it was too much and just kept begging me to cum fast. I was not there for a quicky and she knew that but once I got there she just wasn't into it I guess.

TonBug
12-09-14, 13:23
I saw her again today, I know, but I'm not recommending, just reporting.

She was in the Englewood house, lots better than the North Dayton digs. She was alert and responsive today and we had a good time. HJ, COF for. 2. I gave up trying for anything more, so luckily I like that sort of thing.

Stay safe.

Also, any info on a Mary in Drexel?

Dayton Guy
12-10-14, 09:47
Has anyone experienced these two (2) yet? Definitely interested. And the pics they sent, she is a young spinner. Just that my SPIDEY SENSE is off the charts.

Can anyone shed any knowledge or light on this one?

http://dayton.craigslist.org/cas/4795270943.html

TonBug
12-10-14, 12:04
Met Mary today, she had an ad needing Christmas help. Incall in Drexel right off W3. Small house with a dog, but clean. She is in her 30's, 5'7", thick around the middle with big boobs and brown hair and tattoos. Nice and no evidence of drug use. Her car is out of commission and she just started doing this.

Her roommate was there who works also. They will do duos but don't play with each other. Roommate was cute looking but remained seated so I didn't get a good look at her body, seems smaller. After the checks I enjoyed DFK, BBBJCIMWS for. 4 and she offered a towel for cleanup. Really good first meeting and I will repeat. Looking for more help for Christmas Digits for seniors.

Ktom13
12-10-14, 14:11
I think she's just LANTING the problems.Well BRD I Googled it LOL, and yep, couldn't have said it any better. Truly it is suspicious when one sees all the positives pop up immediately after a slight negative is reported here, however the positives don't hold water when you know the Truth (ie BD, it is our board). Just mark it up as "x x x x RANTINGS". Thus a shame when such pretty skin is so thin. Constructive criticism is a useful tool when one learns to take advantage of it, without retaliation and vindictiveness and seizes the moment to improve their life regardless of others opinions. But to each their own, and as numerously stated YMMV. Stay safe and utr.

KT.

BigRodDayton
12-10-14, 16:27
Met Mary today, she had an ad needing Christmas help. Incall in Drexel right off W3. Small house with a dog, but clean. She is in her 30's, 5'7", thick around the middle with big boobs and brown hair and tattoos. Nice and no evidence of drug use. Her car is out of commission and she just started doing this.

Her roommate was there who works also. They will do duos but don't play with each other. Roommate was cute looking but remained seated so I didn't get a good look at her body, seems smaller. After the checks I enjoyed DFK, BBBJCIMWS for. 4 and she offered a towel for cleanup. Really good first meeting and I will repeat. Looking for more help for Christmas Digits for seniors.Any photos?