PDA

View Full Version : Backpage Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79

CheroKid
02-16-17, 08:41
I can confirm this from her Facebook page. Too bad she didn't get help.Tommy John is a good example of someone who does his homework, Ciara's Facebook page says nothing, because she's no longer posting, however if you look at her friends you'll see someone else with the same last name her sister, her Facebook page is filled with information about the passing of Ciarra. A good thing to think about when researching providers it's not so much what you find on their Facebook page, but look at their friends and their photos see who's been tagged. If they thought enough to tag the person they're probably pretty important to them, and that persons Facebook page reveals a lot. Example, strawberry red she has a Facebook page that gives you a little information, but if you dig into the pictures you'll find her ex-boyfriend who passed away, once you find out his last name go back to her friends you'll find his brother it takes a little digging but you'll find his old Facebook page which she uses as her main way of accessing Facebook, there is where you will find the pictures of the current boyfriend and all of her life. Another thing you find, his who their friends with. Always check their friends, they may be friends with the good or bad providers. One thing that always amazes me is how many of these girls are from the east side particularly Glen Este school district, once you selected a provider's Facebook page generally it'll populate first someone else's friends list. So you'll see the faces automatically pop up over and over again that may give you an idea about their service, and their pics will give you a good idea about their what they really look like or if they have a boyfriend. Stay safe!

TimBob
02-16-17, 11:57
My very good friend saw the Rev last week. In the 3 yrs since his last tantra appt. Things have gone downhill very fast.

Re: place.

Smoky, never put out the cigarette.

Re service.

Spent the first 55 minutes yakking non-stop about her fave TV show, fave computer game, her fave computer software, her cat etc etc. My friend had disrobed, but he re-dressed picked up his donation envelope as he left and promised to re-schedule. He reports that he is not ever going back.

Re: cost.

$. 8 for 90 minutes. Unbelievable rate for poor service. The Rev need to rethink her vocation.

TB.

DennyTime
02-16-17, 12:20
Zoe is legit. Haven't seen her and won't. FB pics not my cup.Raider I tried to send PM but your inbox is full. Just wanted to know how you search on FB. I always try the phone number but never find anything related. Always learning in this hobby. Thanks.

Kbrascal
02-16-17, 12:36
My very good friend saw the Rev last week. In the 3 yrs since his last tantra appt. Things have gone downhill very fast.

Re: place.

Smoky, never put out the cigarette.

Re service.

Spent the first 55 minutes yakking non-stop about her fave TV show, fave computer game, her fave computer software, her cat etc etc. My friend had disrobed, but he re-dressed picked up his donation envelope as he left and promised to re-schedule. He reports that he is not ever going back.

Re: cost.

$. 8 for 90 minutes. Unbelievable rate for poor service. The Rev need to rethink her vocation.

TB.Anyone else have similar / different experiences here?

The Scot
02-16-17, 13:25
I am a very sporadic user of BP, so much to my surprise when I tried to look at some ads this morning, it was shut down. I guess the feds have busted it? Now what?

Sabadogigante
02-16-17, 14:31
Texted her and she said she was available. Had some restrictions most girls don't seem to have and kinda wanted to get appt set up right away. She was at a crap notel in Sharonville (which I try to never go to), but I had to drive right past there on the way home so I said ok. I got there early and scoped it out, and there was like 10 cars in the parking lot. Everything seems ok. I text her for room number, drive all the way to back to the room and as soon as I turn car off, a white car with blacked out windows pulls up right next to me and no one gets out. Nope. I'm out. I turned car back on and left. The gut said get out and I did. She texted me all pissed off, and said she didn't see a car and then she saw the guys go in another room. That place was empty, so there would have been no reason for them to pull up right next to me if they were going to a different room. I'm not sure what was going on, but I thought I'd post just to give people a heads up.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ready-to-be-satisfied/34747601

BTBear
02-16-17, 22:12
I am a very sporadic user of BP, so much to my surprise when I tried to look at some ads this morning, it was shut down. I guess the feds have busted it? Now what?The Personals section of BP, Women Seeking Men has what you seek.

EightyThree
02-17-17, 10:25
Zoe is legit. Haven't seen her and won't. FB pics not my cup.Raider, your PM box is full.

CheroKid
02-17-17, 10:42
I made contact with this one and she wanted a pic to verify who I was, which with some other texts made my spidey senses go on alert. Then when I researched the number it was an old number for Ryder before her visit to her uncle down south. I then asked if Ryder happened to be available and the reply was no ryder here. So I would play this one extremely safe if someone else were to try. I'm not. Pics look great! Be safe T69.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/legs-is-here-to-pamper-you/34725798Spoke to her and traded pics, she is not the girl in the ad, but very cute. Has a friend that she tries to get you to see with her at $$. 5 for both for the half. Pics of both look amazing. Couldn't pin her down as to service, but finally got her to admit she was only offering a massage. Told her I wasn't interested.

TheStigyEh
02-17-17, 11:37
I made contact with this one and she wanted a pic to verify who I was, which with some other texts made my spidey senses go on alert. Then when I researched the number it was an old number for Ryder before her visit to her uncle down south. I then asked if Ryder happened to be available and the reply was no ryder here. So I would play this one extremely safe if someone else were to try. I'm not. Pics look great! Be safe T69.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/legs-is-here-to-pamper-you/34725798I got her to take and send a verification pic of herself with an uncommon hand gesture. In my opinion she is not attractive and you're not missing out on anything. Google search - pics are not her.

INeedAName
02-17-17, 15:13
Anyone else have similar / different experiences here?Similar experience.

Top Dolla
02-17-17, 17:58
Thought so. Years ago I tried to set up a massage with her in Sharonville. Got to the place and she wouldn't reply except for "give me a few minutes". Waited a few and got nothing but crickets. Didn't feel right then. Glad it fell through. Always go with your gut feeling. Majority of the time that feeling is right.Actually Sabrina & Frankie are two separate people. This girl appears 5 years younger, is tan, has bigger boobs, curler hair.

Scarab31
02-17-17, 20:10
Raider, your PM box is full.Jeebus Raider, your inbox is full every other day?

You got it like that? .

NotYourAverage
02-17-17, 20:12
Actually Sabrina & Frankie are two separate people. This girl appears 5 years younger, is tan, has bigger boobs, curler hair.You included an important word in your post.

"APPEARS".

Appearance is something many providers constantly change, especially when they are known scammers, thieves, and just bad reviews. It is also common for old pics to be used and is evident is ads daily.

Top Dolla, do us all a favor and visit them both, and report back with your findings. I bet you will recieve the same service from "both" of them.

Be careful and stay safe!

Raider1687
02-17-17, 20:35
Gorgeous face and great body. About 25. Send me a PM if you want her link and ad. Bring something to the table. This girl is smoking hot and skilled. Full menu -1 of course. She is hiding in plain sight!!

Hooter12
02-18-17, 12:35
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/saturday-early-bird-special/34688536

Saw this one about a week ago at a westside apartment. Definitely the girl in the picture and she is very short. About 5 foot or less. Very pretty face but I would describe her as slightly thick. Does have a belly on her but nothing terrible. Definitely wasn't her apartment as it was a one bedroom and she had to ask the girls there who were in the bedroom if she could use it. Does ask for the donation up front and counts it in front of you which I find a little buzz kill and usually indicates a mechanical session.

Two girls came out of the bedroom and said hello and one asked for a blanket to be put down on her bed so once again not Bri's apartment. Clothes off and immediately went to BBBJ which was good but nothing to write home about. Several positions and didn't object to most anything. Was told kissing was off the table but snuck in a few pecks here and there. Did a little BLS and once again had no objection. Was about to finish in mish when she said in the most mechanical and non passionate way, "I'm going to cum". I mean I almost burst out in laughter. It was ok though she was just trying to get me to finish.

Anyway it wasn't verbally rushed but it felt rushed as the two girls were literally sitting just outside the bedroom door waiting for us to finish. And I always find someone waiting strange and uncomfortable. Wasn't GFE at all and was a bit mechanical but she wasn't friendly or unfriendly, just down to business. Like I said she really didn't have any objections and never mentioned time. But I paid for an hr and was there 25 min so as with a lot of these providers, I don't recommend an hr when you are on their turf. Her donation request though is reasonable so another reason to do a half hr. I saw no indications of drug use but as usual who knows. I made tentative arrangements for an outcall for the next day thinking maybe she would be a little more, Idk, less business like. She readily agreed but come the next day but no response to texts or calls.

YMMV but I'd say per the donation request she is worth a one shot.

BearNutz
02-18-17, 18:48
Anyone have info on tallie on backpage. She has incall off exit 3 in cincy. I'm thinking of pulling the trigger. Any info would be great.

ThunderBoat
02-18-17, 19:11
Saw Hannah last week. Nice "prego" experience, no real issues with setup. Petite girl, small chest, nice legs. Outside of her belly, doesn't look pregnant. She does have a young daughter already, so there are occasions when her plans change at the last minute, so be aware. Not someone I would drive 45-60 minutes to see. Talks a lot, I mean a lot but once you get her going, she really aims to please. She is new to this, so wants instructions. My session was a GFE with cuddling and DFK, no clock watching, didn't really seem to care how long I stayed and how long we went. PM for more specifics.

http://independent.com.cincinnati.hoxnif.com/post/20272805/

TB.

HuntLadys29
02-18-17, 19:25
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/saturday-early-bird-special/34688536

Saw this one about a week ago at a westside apartment. Definitely the girl in the picture and she is very short. About 5 foot or less. Very pretty face but I would describe her as slightly thick. Does have a belly on her but nothing terrible. Definitely wasn't her apartment as it was a one bedroom and she had to ask the girls there who were in the bedroom if she could use it. Does ask for the donation up front and counts it in front of you which I find a little buzz kill and usually indicates a mechanical session.

Two girls came out of the bedroom and said hello and one asked for a blanket to be put down on her bed so once again not Bri's apartment. Clothes off and immediately went to BBBJ which was good but nothing to write home about. Several positions and didn't object to most anything. Was told kissing was off the table but snuck in a few pecks here and there. Did a little BLS and once again had no objection. Was about to finish in mish when she said in the most mechanical and non passionate way, "I'm going to cum". I mean I almost burst out in laughter. It was ok though she was just trying to get me to finish.

Anyway it wasn't verbally rushed but it felt rushed as the two girls were literally sitting just outside the bedroom door waiting for us to finish. And I always find someone waiting strange and uncomfortable. Wasn't GFE at all and was a bit mechanical but she wasn't friendly or unfriendly, just down to business. Like I said she really didn't have any objections and never mentioned time. But I paid for an hr and was there 25 min so as with a lot of these providers, I don't recommend an hr when you are on their turf. Her donation request though is reasonable so another reason to do a half hr. I saw no indications of drug use but as usual who knows. I made tentative arrangements for an outcall for the next day thinking maybe she would be a little more, Idk, less business like. She readily agreed but come the next day but no response to texts or calls.

YMMV but I'd say per the donation request she is worth a one shot.I always do qv or a hh there's nothing I can do with any woman that takes an hour to me it's just a built in tip for the lady's and a nice one at that. Try booking for a hh and let the lady know you will compensate her if you go over time, that way you're not on the short end of the stick and she isn't either. JMHO. HL29.

Vvodmx
02-18-17, 22:10
Anyone have info on tallie on backpage. She has incall off exit 3 in cincy. I'm thinking of pulling the trigger. Any info would be great.She has gone by many names and several review of her, most of which are not good. Your better off finding another lady.

Stay Safe.

VV.

Winston1984
02-18-17, 22:21
She has gone by many names and several review of her, most of which are not good. Your better off finding another lady.

Stay Safe.

VV.She has been in the hobby at least ten years. My dreams with her were hit or miss. In a good dream on time good attitude and good options for extra, worth all the roses donated, in a bad dream, late, just okay performance and no extra options. Finally she was 2 hours late for a dream at the Colrain hotel and I had a conversation with LEO afterward. I crossed both her and Colrain off my list years ago.

AdamP469
02-18-17, 23:43
Anyone have info on tallie on backpage. She has incall off exit 3 in cincy. I'm thinking of pulling the trigger. Any info would be great.I think almost every provider I've seen has been a smoker, but Tallie was the only who was such a heavy smoker that I swear I could taste cigarette tar on her skin when I sucked her nipples and during DATY. But she was eager to please and was willing to see me at a late hour, about 2 am on a weeknight, so my visit wasn't all bad.

BFDeal
02-19-17, 01:26
The tulips.

Tiptoe through the window; by the window, that is where I'll be; come tiptoe through the tulips with me; oh, tiptoe from the garden; by the garden of the willow tree; and tiptoe through the tulips with me.

Tiny Tim.

Anyone have info on tallie on backpage. She has incall off exit 3 in cincy. I'm thinking of pulling the trigger. Any info would be great.

Fatmando
02-19-17, 04:09
I think almost every provider I've seen has been a smoker, but Tallie was the only who was such a heavy smoker that I swear I could taste cigarette tar on her skin when I sucked her nipples and during DATY. But she was eager to please and was willing to see me at a late hour, about 2 am on a weeknight, so my visit wasn't all bad.Avoid her if you can. Petty much every provider is a better time. When business is slow she walks the streets in Cincy. You can do better.

Golden3
02-19-17, 22:33
Having tried without success to make an arrangement with two Asian providers who advertise a location on Chester Rd. (see my review in the Massage Parlor section), I tried Asian girl Cici. I know that the picture in her ad is fake, but, as long as she was halfway presentable, I would have been satisfied. I asked her about her location and donation, and she said that she would text them to me. Nothing.

WarlockKy
02-19-17, 23:51
She has been in the hobby at least ten years. My dreams with her were hit or miss. In a good dream on time good attitude and good options for extra, worth all the roses donated, in a bad dream, late, just okay performance and no extra options. Finally she was 2 hours late for a dream at the Colrain hotel and I had a conversation with LEO afterward. I crossed both her and Colrain off my list years ago.She was one of Brittany Monroe's original girls.

AshtonC513
02-20-17, 01:15
I always do qv or a hh there's nothing I can do with any woman that takes an hour to me it's just a built in tip for the lady's and a nice one at that. Try booking for a hh and let the lady know you will compensate her if you go over time, that way you're not on the short end of the stick and she isn't either. JMHO. HL29.I have tried reaching out to her a few times and crickets. Nothing at all. Maybe I'm not missing much.

Fatmando
02-20-17, 11:09
After driving to see Brandycincychk and leaving empty handed. I called Sexybaby1110, who texted back right away. We went over rates and services. Then when it was time to setup a meeting she went crickets. I tried numerous times to contact her to no avail and just wasted time. Frustrated I contacted Bri.

Bri was easy to contact. She offered both incall and outcall. Upon learning my location, she suggested that I come to see her. I drove to western Cincinnati to a not so great neighborhood. She spoke with me on the phone until I was in her room. As soon as I entered her room I noticed an elderly black man in the living room. I was startled, but she was cute. If you like short and petite then she's your girl. She looks better than her pictures.

We walked into the bedroom.

It was a relatively nice place. A comforter on on a plastic sheet. She asked for the donation upfront. I told her no. She asked to place the donation on top of her TV. I told her no. I showed her the donation and told her that I was already nervous with the guy in the other room. She agreed to take the donation afterwards.

She is cute and and proceeded to BBBJ. As soon as that was done. She asked for the donation again stating "business is business". I told her I'd pay afterwards. Then we went to CG. I had the first POP. She stopped afterwards and DEMANDED that I pay now. I got frustrated, she refused to proceed to the second half of the hour stating once again that "business is business" I told her that I don't want this to feel like a business arrangement and then paid half.

We went to a few different position before finishing with BBJCIM. I paid the remainder as I always do. She then continued to talk about business being business. She just doesn't know how to make a guy feel special.

She is cute but all business. She never makes you fell like it is all about you! Her nagging never allowed me to relax. I might see her again but just for a quick visit under the condition I pay afterwards and she doesn't nag, and there is no one in the room.

She is really cute and I enjoyed the services. If she could work for EE for awhile I think her and her clients would benefit. Between the nagging and the guy in the room I think many abstain from this little cutie.

Hooter12
02-20-17, 11:26
After driving to see Brandycincychk and leaving empty handed. I called Sexybaby1110, who texted back right away. We went over rates and services. Then when it was time to setup a meeting she went crickets. I tried numerous times to contact her to no avail and just wasted time. Frustrated I contacted Bri.

Bri was easy to contact. She offered both incall and outcall. Upon learning my location, she suggested that I come to see her. I drove to western Cincinnati to a not so great neighborhood. She spoke with me on the phone until I was in her room. As soon as I entered her room I noticed an elderly black man in the living room. I was startled, but she was cute. If you like short and petite then she's your girl. She looks better than her pictures.

We walked into the bedroom.

It was a relatively nice place. A comforter on on a plastic sheet. She asked for the donation upfront. I told her no. She asked to place the donation on top of her TV. I told her no. I showed her the donation and told her that I was already nervous with the guy in the other room. She agreed to take the donation afterwards.

She is cute and and proceeded to BBBJ. As soon as that was done. She asked for the donation again stating "business is business". I told her I'd pay afterwards. Then we went to CG. I had the first POP. She stopped afterwards and DEMANDED that I pay now. I got frustrated, she refused to proceed to the second half of the hour stating once again that "business is business" I told her that I don't want this to feel like a business arrangement and then paid half.

We went to a few different position before finishing with BBJCIM. I paid the remainder as I always do. She then continued to talk about business being business. She just doesn't know how to make a guy feel special.

She is cute but all business. She never makes you fell like it is all about you! Her nagging never allowed me to relax. I might see her again but just for a quick visit under the condition I pay afterwards and she doesn't nag, and there is no one in the room.

She is really cute and I enjoyed the services. If she could work for EE for awhile I think her and her clients would benefit. Between the nagging and the guy in the room I think many abstain from this little cutie.She says she offers outcall but in fact she really doesn't. As per my review she is all about business. Really nothing about her that would indicate a return visit.

HuntLadys29
02-22-17, 08:50
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/madison-is-back/34836091

Decided to give Madison a try yesterday big mistake. It's been hit or miss on backpage. Madison had been on my radar for a while I tried to see her before but it just didn't work out. Contact yesterday was quick and smooth I got to her incall a private residence was greeted by 2 yapping dogs, she put the more aggressive one in its cage. The other dog wasn't a problem. The couch we did the deed on was, dog hair on the couch and cover and she wasn't shower fresh. I'm sure she showered the night before but that doesn't cut it for an early morning visit. Started with a fairly decent BBBJ but since she wasn't freshly showered no daty then covered up for mish hit mine and left never to return. Before I left she was on the phone setting up her next visit. If anyone on here was entertaining the idea of seeing Madison don't, she's not worth the time , effort or money. HL29.

TeeJay69
02-22-17, 09:38
Has anyone heard from Shannon lately? Last 4 are 1975. Saw her a couple of time in her Roselawn incall and had a great time. Now I'm getting crickets.

Fffooey
02-22-17, 10:48

Decided to give Madison a try yesterday big mistake. It's been hit or miss on backpage. Madison had been on my radar for a while I tried to see her before but it just didn't work out. Contact yesterday was quick and smooth I got to her incall a private residence was greeted by 2 yapping dogs, she put the more aggressive one in its cage. The other dog wasn't a problem. The couch we did the deed on was, dog hair on the couch and cover and she wasn't shower fresh. I'm sure she showered the night before but that doesn't cut it for an early morning visit. Started with a fairly decent BBBJ but since she wasn't freshly showered no daty then covered up for mish hit mine and left never to return. Before I left she was on the phone setting up her next visit. If anyone on here was entertaining the idea of seeing Madison don't, she's not worth the time , effort or money. HL29.Is that not the notorious scammer? You may have dodged a bullet.

HighLifeMan
02-22-17, 11:02
Ok people before I talk about my experience with Bri. I just like to say that I knew there was a guide handbook but never read it tell yesterday. Never thourght I needed to read it but let me tell you there is some great knowledge in there and the way he wrote the handbook is some funny shit. I did learn a few things so thanks for that. I used to ask what the donation was but yesterday I ask what was on the menu I think that is a better way of asking then go from there. So about Bri she does live in the western part of cincinnati her apartment was ok had to be buzzed in but she meet me in the parking lot. Wow she is very cute has a cute little ass she is short and petite. She was wearing tight yoga pants and a sweeter. On are way up to her apartment all I keep looking at was that cute little ass as well as her petite body. As soon as we got inside the bldg stairwell we did the le check I grabbed that ass dam almost made me pop in my pants. When we got in her apartment there was a black guy in there cooking but he was really cool he was like in he's 40's are so. We talked for a second then went to the bedroom it wasnt super clean but it wasnt dirty either we did it on the bed everyone else did it on. I had a qv as soon as we started I notice her left arm in the middle by her elebow was kind of messed up like brused with marks she knew I looked at it then right away she says she was in a accident and said everything was good. Well I know that's a lie becouse I know we all herd that storie before really. But I went ahead with it. She does have a nice body that's great to look at especially from the backside as well as a tight little kitty and she does kiss. Will I repeat yes. Here is her link if anyone tries to pm me please only seniors pm me. http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/saturday-early-bird-special/34688536 thanks for looking and have a safe one out there.

HuntLadys29
02-22-17, 12:57
Is that not the notorious scammer? You may have dodged a bullet.I haven't read any reports of her being a scammer, I mean I feel scammed but I just think she doesn't give a f##k about whether you have a decent time or not. She probably think we are in this just to hit a nut, if that was the case I'd just jack off and save my money. I'm leaving now to see this young utr red head 27 yo carpet matches the drapes I just ran into her she said give her an hour and the kids will be sleep. Now this young lady will make sure I leave right at half the cost. HL29.

Rose4192
02-22-17, 14:50
Too bad, she looks so damn cute.

Decided to give Madison a try yesterday big mistake. It's been hit or miss on backpage. Madison had been on my radar for a while I tried to see her before but it just didn't work out. Contact yesterday was quick and smooth I got to her incall a private residence was greeted by 2 yapping dogs, she put the more aggressive one in its cage. The other dog wasn't a problem. The couch we did the deed on was, dog hair on the couch and cover and she wasn't shower fresh. I'm sure she showered the night before but that doesn't cut it for an early morning visit. Started with a fairly decent BBBJ but since she wasn't freshly showered no daty then covered up for mish hit mine and left never to return. Before I left she was on the phone setting up her next visit. If anyone on here was entertaining the idea of seeing Madison don't, she's not worth the time , effort or money. HL29.

Fffooey
02-22-17, 16:04
I haven't read any reports of her being a scammer, I mean I feel scammed but I just think she doesn't give a f##k about whether you have a decent time or not. She probably think we are in this just to hit a nut, if that was the case I'd just jack off and save my money. I'm leaving now to see this young utr red head 27 yo carpet matches the drapes I just ran into her she said give her an hour and the kids will be sleep. Now this young lady will make sure I leave right at half the cost. HL29.My bad I thought that was Cambodian Cammy.

If you want to share your utr let me know. Love those red heads.

Cintixtreme
02-22-17, 17:29
My bad I thought that was Cambodian Cammy.

If you want to share your utr let me know. Love those red heads.Madison and Cammy are definitely two different people, although they did have enough similarities with haircut (at the time), boobs and general look that I can see where you would get the two confused.

HuntLadys29
02-22-17, 17:56
My bad I thought that was Cambodian Cammy.

If you want to share your utr let me know. Love those red heads.Somebody pm me already this is a lady I met when she came in to patronize my place of employment I've known her for at least 3 years and she has never given me the inclination that she wants to do this with other guys. Now I'm not with her everyday every minute but from what I see 3 kids no drug habit and a live in guy (baby daddy) I don't think that's what she wants. I see her from time to time when he's at work. Oh but she did take care of me. HL29.

TapThat
02-22-17, 19:38
Madison and Cammy are definitely two different people, although they did have enough similarities with haircut (at the time), boobs and general look that I can see where you would get the two confused.On eb some of the extra pictures it shows I am sure it uses some of hers. Or least I thought. I have never met either so my opinion really means nothing.

Ceenote
02-22-17, 20:58
Ok people before I talk about my experience with Bri. I just like to say that I knew there was a guide handbook but never read it tell yesterday. Never thourght I needed to read it but let me tell you there is some great knowledge in there and the way he wrote the handbook is some funny shit. I did learn a few things so thanks for that. I used to ask what the donation was but yesterday I ask what was on the menu I think that is a better way of asking then go from there. So about Bri she does live in the western part of cincinnati her apartment was ok had to be buzzed in but she meet me in the parking lot. Wow she is very cute has a cute little ass she is short and petite. She was wearing tight yoga pants and a sweeter. On are way up to her apartment all I keep looking at was that cute little ass as well as her petite body. As soon as we got inside the bldg stairwell we did the le check I grabbed that ass dam almost made me pop in my pants. When we got in her apartment there was a black guy in there cooking but he was really cool he was like in he's 40's are so. We talked for a second then went to the bedroom it wasnt super clean but it wasnt dirty either we did it on the bed everyone else did it on. I had a qv as soon as we started I notice her left arm in the middle by her elebow was kind of messed up like brused with marks she knew I looked at it then right away she says she was in a accident and said everything was good. Well I know that's a lie becouse I know we all herd that storie before really. But I went ahead with it. She does have a nice body that's great to look at especially from the backside as well as a tight little kitty and she does kiss. Will I repeat yes. Here is her link if anyone tries to pm me please only seniors pm me. http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/saturday-early-bird-special/34688536 thanks for looking and have a safe one out there.Bri has charges for "drug abuse instruments" that would confirm your observations about the bruising on her arm. It's a shocker I know. She also didn't show for court on 2/2 for her more recent paraphernalia charge so there is an open warrant. It kills me how in her mind it is acceptable to fuck for money, but she needs to make up an excuse about her arm because she doesn't want to accept the stigma of being an IV drug user. She obviously hasn't fallen deep enough down the rabbit hole yet. Give her a couple more months and then you will likely get to watch her shoot up prior to beginning the appointment.

Dansk
02-23-17, 00:36
Has anyone seen Corrine before? I did not find any review. I'm thinking of pulling the trigger. Any info would be appreciated.

http://independent.com.cincinnati.escortbabylon.com/post/20401437/

WhatYou2
02-23-17, 08:00
Has anyone seen Corrine before? I did not find any review. I'm thinking of pulling the trigger. Any info would be appreciated.

http://independent.com.cincinnati.escortbabylon.com/post/20401437/She was advertising on USA under another name couple month ago. I think she said she's from California in her ad. I seen reviews that boy friend is a problem. She does look good.

D Nut
02-23-17, 09:36

http://independent.com.cincinnati.escortbabylon.com/post/20401437/Search for her under, "Brooke Bell".

Dansk
02-23-17, 11:11
I did, but search did not return any reviews.

Search for her under, "Brooke Bell".

TheWolverineJP
02-23-17, 14:47
Search for her under, "Brooke Bell".A few months ago I went so far as to drive to the hotel, nice place. When I arrived and told her I was there I got a text saying something to the effect that "I hope you didn't do her bareback because you are now. Fill in the blanks" She called me shortly after and said someone hacked her account. Been tempted to see her but my intuition has been keeping me away.

CincyLive
02-23-17, 17:38
I can't seem to find a review on lexy or cici. Has anyone seen them. Thanks for any info.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/let-us-be-your-dirty-little-secret/34396458

Enricojinx
02-23-17, 22:52
She is real. Not her pics but an accurate representation. Use to Advertised on USA under different name. The good: she is very attractive, great skills and all was on the menu for my liking (didn't enquire on Greek or BBFS). She is top 5 in town currently available in my opinion. Up there with busty red and Brooke. The bad: communication is horrible. That said, I'd see her again in a heartbeat.

http://brookebell.net/blog/15_Cincinnati/5898d6fd59809

Dansk
02-24-17, 00:56
Thanks, I will stay away, better safe than sorry.

A few months ago I went so far as to drive to the hotel, nice place. When I arrived and told her I was there I got a text saying something to the effect that "I hope you didn't do her bareback because you are now. Fill in the blanks" She called me shortly after and said someone hacked her account. Been tempted to see her but my intuition has been keeping me away.

ClarkJk21
02-24-17, 03:16
I can't seem to find a review on lexy or cici. Has anyone seen them. Thanks for any info.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/let-us-be-your-dirty-little-secret/34396458Had a dream of Cici a week or two back. In my dream she looked like the photos, but she had her hair up, and her breasts are smaller then the pictures make it out to be. She did give a good BBBJ, and had a nice thick ass to hit from behind, would probably go back just for that. Very quite and soft spoken, so if you like a lot of vocal encouragement, may not be for you. The bad is that it took place in a bad kept living room, on a couch. Been to their place before, and they had some cleaner rooms, but I don't know what was going on, things do change I guess. If you remember the provider named Gabriel from a few years back, its at the the same house on Sedam.

I have also seen Lexi in the past. She is legit as well, but I don't remember to much of my dream with her, and I guess that could say some thing in itself. Cici did wake Lexi up for the room when I was there, and it did seem that Lexi has put on some weight since then. Dmg for each one is. 8 hhr, and double if you wanted the duo.

Tcoupe
02-24-17, 08:34
Diamond, used to be "have it your way" or something on here, recent name change, poor attitude and hygiene reports on eb, avoid!

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/better-than-breakfast-good-mornin/34630825

I txted this morning, out of desperation / boredom, she tried to call me, but this new fone is like being on speaker so I did not answer, I just sent a pic, saying can't talk, I'm real, I like the piercings, I guess the piercing thing offended her, because she responded "you ugly", I said that's fine ill keep my money and post a bad review, don't waste you time, unless you want to waste hers.

TheGenteelMan
02-24-17, 09:25
Diamond, used to be "have it your way" or something on here, recent name change, poor attitude and hygiene reports on eb, avoid!

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/better-than-breakfast-good-mornin/34630825

I txted this morning, out of desperation / boredom, she tried to call me, but this new fone is like being on speaker so I did not answer, I just sent a pic, saying can't talk, I'm real, I like the piercings, I guess the piercing thing offended her, because she responded "you ugly", I said that's fine ill keep my money and post a bad review, don't waste you time, unless you want to waste hers.Perhaps that is a new millennial term of endearment. I'm sure after seeing her pics one could say she's fat. Wait, or is it phat (with a "p")?

At any rate, it's good that you are here and not in Illinois. According to equine law, in Hartsville, Illinois, you can be arrested for riding an ugly horse (loosely interpreted, this could apply).

TGM

IlvblckGrls
02-24-17, 21:21
I'm never sure where to post reports about UTR girls. But since I first met Marie months ago from a BP body rub ad, I guess this is fair.

I posted in the Escort Review thread the other day. I've been out of the hobby for a few months. Got the itch again, and Marie came through. She doesn't have a spot right now, so I had to settle for a date in the woods in a park, but I had a good time. She grabbed the back of my neck with one hand, and my balls in the other, while I enjoyed a BJ. Something about watching my little guy pump across the forest floor onto her sexy boots was a turn on!

Anyway, if you want her numbers, and are a senior member, send me a PM!

CincyHobbist
02-25-17, 10:39
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/i-love-to-make-you-happy/34744238

I made contact with someone at the other end of the # listed in this ad. Asked availability for the weekend and we text back and forth. When I text asking for donation for an hour of her time. Nothing just crickets! I texted a few more times over the remainder of the day and nothing.

So just a heads up!

Top Dolla
02-25-17, 11:39
Bri has charges for "drug abuse instruments" that would confirm your observations about the bruising on her arm. It's a shocker I know. She also didn't show for court on 2/2 for her more recent paraphernalia charge so there is an open warrant. It kills me how in her mind it is acceptable to fuck for money, but she needs to make up an excuse about her arm because she doesn't want to accept the stigma of being an IV drug user. She obviously hasn't fallen deep enough down the rabbit hole yet. Give her a couple more months and then you will likely get to watch her shoot up prior to beginning the appointment.Yesterday morning (2/24) a warrant for burglary was issued. Looks like she's headed to Marysville.

Raider1687
02-26-17, 04:36

I made contact with someone at the other end of the # listed in this ad. Asked availability for the weekend and we text back and forth. When I text asking for donation for an hour of her time. Nothing just crickets! I texted a few more times over the remainder of the day and nothing.

So just a heads up!Not an abundance of common sense being used here.

Nky2000
02-26-17, 08:40

So just a heads up!Jamie and her BBW roommate are not LE. They do seem very, very careful. The donation was not mentioned untill the end of the session. I have seen Jamie 3 times and may repeat. Huge 40 DDD tits and very modest donation but not really the level of service we are used to. I mistakely posted a review in the USA providers review section. Seniors PM for more info

Sirens Sing
02-26-17, 17:19
There have been several posts / discussions about this provider the past six or so months. The topics have included her health, the fact that she changes names and phone numbers frequently and mistaken identities with other providers. Despite all the posts on her, I don't recall seeing one review. I tried to TOFTT and come up with a review but could not connect with her.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hello-im-candy-call-me-6146826167/34269572

NotYourAverage
02-26-17, 20:19
I ran across this ad for a duo. Storm has been reviewed several times. There has been discussion about her duo partner, so maybe this will answer the questions many had about her.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/duo-special-double-the-pleasure-double-the-fun-one-or-the-other-or-both/34902705

Denko
02-26-17, 20:22
Yesterday morning (2/24) a warrant for burglary was issued. Looks like she's headed to Marysville.I don't know anything about all that but it sounds like I dodged a bullet. Bri left me hanging on Thursday. Said she was available, told me what part of town she was in and I told her I was on my way and she confirmed. I get there let her know I'm now in PH and I get "ok great I'm on my way home be there by 7" this was at 5:30! I obviously left and it sounds like I got lucky.

AroundCincy
02-26-17, 22:09

So just a heads up!Can't confirm LEO or not. But what you did is a sure fire way of getting crickets. You can't even have a number in the texts because LEO will use that number to link to payment for sex.

So if she doesn't post rates its hard to get the rates, I tend to not even speak about rates in person either.

IlvblckGrls
02-27-17, 07:29
Can't confirm LEO or not. But what you did is a sure fire way of getting crickets. You can't even have a number in the texts because LEO will use that number to link to payment for sex.

So if she doesn't post rates its hard to get the rates, I tend to not even speak about rates in person either.If they don't post the rates, or text the rates, what's the protocol? 80 per hhr? I'm there. 150 per hhr? I'm not. Don't want to have the surprise in person.

ILikeWatch
02-27-17, 08:15
Anyone have info on http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/frisky-and-risky/34924373.

Thanks.

TheGenteelMan
02-27-17, 08:23
Not an abundance of common sense being used here.

So just a heads up!I have to agree with Raider here... Perhaps a little more homework may prove beneficial.

PjtIzzy11
02-27-17, 16:38
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/baby-doll/34888779

Any info on this one. When I look up the number in fb it comes back to a largish black girl. I have seen this ad before pics look good. But number lookup bugs me. Thanks.

NotYourAverage
02-27-17, 18:54
Anyone have info on http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/frisky-and-risky/34924373.

Thanks.I believe that is Bri, who has been discussed very recently on this thread. Read the forum and you will most likely get the answers you seek.

ClarkJk21
02-27-17, 19:44

Thanks.Search for Bri. She's had some not to stellar stuff about her recently, though does seem to be legit.

TheStigyEh
02-27-17, 21:32

Thanks.I'd tell you to search on her recent reviews but clearly that's too much effort.

Whathesaid
02-27-17, 21:48
There have been several posts / discussions about this provider the past six or so months. The topics have included her health, the fact that she changes names and phone numbers frequently and mistaken identities with other providers. Despite all the posts on her, I don't recall seeing one review. I tried to TOFTT and come up with a review but could not connect with her.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hello-im-candy-call-me-6146826167/34269572All I can say is that she responded immediately to me. She is still in Cincy but cannot host.

Motoben560
02-27-17, 22:56
I remember seeing her ad last year, but they only lasted a day or two. Well, timing worked out, and I dreamed of her very recently.

Location: trailer in Newtown. Very dirty and messy. More later.

Setup: contacted in morning, kept in contact, and met early afternoon.

Session time: I opted for the. 9 option. She didn't watch the clock, or rush. . 9 was left on nightstand whole time, was asked for upfront.

Physical & personality. She is probably 20 to 25,5'7, around 200#. Boobs are DDD, which I think may be even bigger. Lost my head in them, big head and little one. Teeth intact, but really need cleaning. Had some odor down there, which seemed liked a normal type odor from not washing often. So no DATY. Overall, bad hygiene. No sign of drug use. Broken bed, used sheets. BBBJ, mish is her preference, but did CG, per my request. Didn't inquire about greek. Quite shy and quiet. Didn't like to kiss. Kept eyes closed entire time. Not into it at all. She said she works two regular jobs, so rarely does this, and I believe her.

The bad: place is dirty and messy. Stuff everywhere. Afterwards gave cold wet paper towel, said toilet was broken, and asked if I mind using sink. I said I have to pee, so she let me use other bathroom, but said not to flush. It had stale pee in it. This sink worked, and had hot water. I was surprised.

Repeat? Probably not. Main reason being hygiene, second filthy place, third being an amateur.OK I've been offline for awhile but wanted to comment on this. Your experience was almost exactly the same as mine, right down to the toilet. I didn't mention this in my review of her a few months ago, but when I saw her in the summer of 2015 her toilet was broken all the way back then, and it was filled to the top with shit. I opened the lid to deposit the used condom and was greeted by probably 5 or 6 stale dumps stacked on top of each other.

I had the same impression of her. I don't think she does this often and was pretty shy. Came across as a girl struggling to get by and probably only does this when the finances are in especially rough shape.

Tcoupe
02-28-17, 09:33
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/anita-on-east-side-today-and-having-special/34940416

Had me drive from oakley to 125 at 275, then crickets.

I guess, I'm back out of this mess, haven't paid for anything, but bad service and wasted time for like a year now, that ugly black girl called me ugly and the last few ran me all over for nothing.

Tcoupe
02-28-17, 10:03
Just texted her, she admitted to tripple booking me and playing it first come first serve, don't go out of your way for this one.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/anita-on-east-side-today-and-having-special/34940416

Had me drive from oakley to 125 at 275, then crickets.

I guess, I'm back out of this mess, haven't paid for anything, but bad service and wasted time for like a year now, that ugly black girl called me ugly and the last few ran me all over for nothing.

Motoben560
02-28-17, 10:06
Tommy John is a good example of someone who does his homework, Ciara's Facebook page says nothing, because she's no longer posting, however if you look at her friends you'll see someone else with the same last name her sister, her Facebook page is filled with information about the passing of Ciarra. A good thing to think about when researching providers it's not so much what you find on their Facebook page, but look at their friends and their photos see who's been tagged. If they thought enough to tag the person they're probably pretty important to them, and that persons Facebook page reveals a lot. Example, strawberry red she has a Facebook page that gives you a little information, but if you dig into the pictures you'll find her ex-boyfriend who passed away, once you find out his last name go back to her friends you'll find his brother it takes a little digging but you'll find his old Facebook page which she uses as her main way of accessing Facebook, there is where you will find the pictures of the current boyfriend and all of her life. Another thing you find, his who their friends with. Always check their friends, they may be friends with the good or bad providers. One thing that always amazes me is how many of these girls are from the east side particularly Glen Este school district, once you selected a provider's Facebook page generally it'll populate first someone else's friends list. So you'll see the faces automatically pop up over and over again that may give you an idea about their service, and their pics will give you a good idea about their what they really look like or if they have a boyfriend. Stay safe!This is great advice but how do you even find their Facebook page to begin with when you don't know their real name?

TheGardener1
02-28-17, 11:34
I have to agree with Raider here... Perhaps a little more homework may prove beneficial.She's legit. Her roommate will sometimes handle the texts.

Raider1687
02-28-17, 11:52
Just texted her, she admitted to tripple booking me and playing it first come first serve, don't go out of your way for this one.These missed appointments are a sign that the Monger Gods want you to take the extra time to go and get some new glasses. The ones you have are causing you to want to go see really, really ugly and old women!! The Gods aren't happy with you and they are sending you a message. Listen.

BuyingSmiles
02-28-17, 13:09
This is great advice but how do you even find their Facebook page to begin with when you don't know their real name?Use their phone number. So many of these girls are dumb enough to use their real number to solicit sex. Can't fix stupid.

Kasai
02-28-17, 16:20
This is great advice but how do you even find their Facebook page to begin with when you don't know their real name?Copy and pasting their phone number into the search bar in Facebook is a good place to start. A lot of providers on BP don't use a burner.

BigGusDickUs55
02-28-17, 21:26
She just couldn't figure out how to get all 3 mongers in 3 separate rooms at the same time and keep them all hard at the same time. 3 dates at the same time. Sad and predictable that she would take this approach. Imagine if she was a air traffic controller. Crash and burn.

Just texted her, she admitted to tripple booking me and playing it first come first serve, don't go out of your way for this one.

Top Dolla
03-01-17, 01:27
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hi-guys-trying-to-earn-extra-money-for-books-your-smart-college-bad-girl-young-and-beautiful/34787859

I'm usually hesitant with outcalls, but decided to TOFTT. Replied ASAP to texts and even sent me a custom pic with her school I'd. She attends school in Oxford, took her about 15 min to drive into Hamilton. She looked as good as the pics, good hygiene and was freshly showered. About 5'7' 130 lbs. Allowed for MPOPS. Did mish, cg and finished doggy. She did mention she was up for greek, although I didn't partake. When I initially tried to LFK she jerked head back and was a little hesitant at first although she did get into it.

All in all, would definitely see again, damage was. 6.

Member #5522
03-01-17, 09:56
She sucks a mean dick.

These missed appointments are a sign that the Monger Gods want you to take the extra time to go and get some new glasses. The ones you have are causing you to want to go see really, really ugly and old women!! The Gods aren't happy with you and they are sending you a message. Listen.

SteveLax56
03-02-17, 10:51
Has anyone seen her and got any info on her? http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/perfect-cuddle-time-ohio-addiction/32709908.

Parkbench79
03-02-17, 12:19
Has anyone seen her and got any info on her? http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/perfect-cuddle-time-ohio-addiction/32709908.Appears to be fake pics.

MrNails
03-02-17, 12:26
Has anyone seen her and got any info on her? http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/perfect-cuddle-time-ohio-addiction/32709908.She is the only woman I know that can be in all the cities in Ohio at the same time. I would skip her.

MN.

TheStigyEh
03-02-17, 13:31
Any feedback please?

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/valentine-special-all-week-come-see-me-today/34223315

Hilly84
03-02-17, 14:08
I would also love for someone to verify her. Thought about pulling the trigger, but have seen nothing.

Any feedback please?

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/valentine-special-all-week-come-see-me-today/34223315

Sabadogigante
03-02-17, 16:38
She was in that group with Liah a while back if I'm not mistaken. Never saw her but did see other girls in that group.

Any feedback please?

ChrisJohnson
03-02-17, 16:48
[Deleted by Admin]

No white knighting. If you have had experiences with her then post them. Don't tell him that the chick wasn't at fault for standing him up.

A2

TapThat
03-02-17, 18:49
Any feedback please?

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/valentine-special-all-week-come-see-me-today/34223315Reason I have not met with her yet is I like a lady that is into mpops. I inquired but she didn't seem interested. Said she would do one. Guess I am picky.

CrazySteve45
03-02-17, 21:24
Reason I have not met with her yet is I like a lady that is into mpops. I inquired but she didn't seem interested. Said she would do one. Guess I am picky.Did she say FS was available? Or is it just a massage?

KidKuddi
03-02-17, 22:21
She was in that group with Liah a while back if I'm not mistaken. Never saw her but did see other girls in that group.She is flakey, and unreliable. Never answers the phone. And when she may finally text back and doesn't text back in a timely fashion. Not sure where she is doing these sessions at but everything about this seems suspect. I saw her once when she worked at the place in Coleraine where loan and Nicole worked and it was not enjoyable. It was rushed. She had an attitude and eat to many rules. Doubt she had changed but anything is possible.

DeepBlue798
03-03-17, 00:03
One pop FS or just one pop?

She said no FS to me when I talked to her like two months ago. With this speed of improvement on her services, she should be on the level that I would be interested in a couple of years LOL.

Reason I have not met with her yet is I like a lady that is into mpops. I inquired but she didn't seem interested. Said she would do one. Guess I am picky.

TapThat
03-03-17, 00:35
One pop FS or just one pop?

She said no FS to me when I talked to her like two months ago. With this speed of improvement on her services, she should be on the level that I would be interested in a couple of years LOL.HJ, BJ. Which ever works. LOL. Rachel and a few others have been able to achieve mpops with just her massage.

VMaxed
03-03-17, 12:17
Anyone got any experience or a heads up on this blast of fresh air.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-pics-new-look-come-get-wild-with-brooklyn-marie/34211352She is like a robot with all of her techniques. Seen her multiple times! Gets the job done but she is not into it I will give her this she does keep yourself clean and always looks nice.

Golden3
03-03-17, 13:06
Did she say FS was available? Or is it just a massage?My experience with that group is that it was massage only, but, as always, YMMV.

Tcoupe
03-03-17, 17:14
No white knighting. If you have had experiences with her then post them. Don't tell him that the chick wasn't at fault for standing him up.

Thanks a2, she said because I did not set a time it was my fault, but I said I was 20-25 mins away and needed 15 or so to get ready, that's a set time where I'm from, I called her 1156 am she called back at 1206 pm, I called to say I'm here and get room at 1249, try back at 1254, crickets, went on to return cores at auto parts store in bethel, was out that way for over an hour, but no txt or call back. I don't know why she said the triple book thing about noon, apparently she booked me on top of them. I was stoned to the bone, so I was unsure of the timeline, I was only about 5 minutes later than I said I'd be, so its not my bad its hers. edit, she did offer to give me a discout, but i had already post the neg review, and was not about to waste another hour round trip to see if she was serious...

Scarab31
03-03-17, 18:03
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hi-guys-trying-to-earn-extra-money-for-books-your-smart-college-bad-girl-young-and-beautiful/34787859

I'm usually hesitant with outcalls, but decided to TOFTT. Replied ASAP to texts and even sent me a custom pic with her school I'd. She attends school in Oxford, took her about 15 min to drive into Hamilton. She looked as good as the pics, good hygiene and was freshly showered. About 5'7' 130 lbs. Allowed for MPOPS. Did mish, cg and finished doggy. She did mention she was up for greek, although I didn't partake. When I initially tried to LFK she jerked head back and was a little hesitant at first although she did get into it.

All in all, would definitely see again, damage was. 6.She's close to me. I've sent texts over the past couple of days. Nothing.

Anybody else try her out?

ChrisJohnson
03-03-17, 19:16

A2A2 All I was saying is that Anita is more than legit. I have had nothing but positive experiences with her, although only two. She's a jewel.

Yes and had you not quoted some guy who thought otherwise and then admonished him while telling him how wonderful she is you wouldn't have caught the flag.

A2

Tickle Jay
03-04-17, 06:20
My experience with that group is that it was massage only, but, as always, YMMV.Emma has a recent review on TER. Is it possible she's still around?

Ugly Joe
03-04-17, 16:01

Saw Bri a few weeks ago. It is true she has an older roommate but honestly he is cool as shit. I had no problem with him being there. I've seen Ryder twice with the people she had in the house and that didn't bother me. Guess everyones comfort level is different. Location is about the most secure place I have ever been with. Have to be buzzed in.

Bri was freshly showered smelled amazing. We agreed the donation was set on the tv and never left my site. I never felt like I was in any danger of loosing the money. Standards apply no greek and no BB. Bring a cover. She's a sweet girl. I know there are mixed reviews but she is worth a shot in my opinion. Pics are here.

JourneyLess
03-04-17, 16:36
I'm an out of towner- anyone have reviews on Jenny?

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/available-to-play/34170228

Smoking body and believable pics but not much history online when searching the number.

NotYourAverage
03-05-17, 00:22

Smoking body and believable pics but not much history online when searching the number.You will not open your door to meet this girl. There are numerous ads exactly like this one with lots of photos with each ad. They are all fake!

Try reading the USA thread and choosing a well reviewed provider and save yourself some frustration.

D Nut
03-05-17, 09:14

Smoking body and believable pics but not much history online when searching the number.Rule of thumb. If the pics are that hot, and no one has reviewed them, it's been determined to be TGTBT. That goes for this board, or any board.

I suggest you learn how to do a reverse image search before proceeding mongering in your travels.

JeeperBrah
03-05-17, 16:34
She's close to me. I've sent texts over the past couple of days. Nothing.

Anybody else try her out?Based on that review I hit her up, and she continuously asked me for my address, despite me telling her it was an apt for the next day. Kept asking. Would ignore my requests for the supposed pic sent in that review and instead kept saying "address", "address with zip", etc. Too much stupid bullshit and smells fake to me. No longer interested in this one. Too much weird shit and no actual proof she's real.

Scarab31
03-05-17, 20:49
Based on that review I hit her up, and she continuously asked me for my address, despite me telling her it was an apt for the next day. Kept asking. Would ignore my requests for the supposed pic sent in that review and instead kept saying "address", "address with zip", etc. Too much stupid bullshit and smells fake to me. No longer interested in this one. Too much weird shit and no actual proof she's real.Yeah, I'm not going to try to contact her anymore.

TapThat
03-06-17, 00:57
Meet with both, Both have the same ad description, both are mature ladies with appears to be no bad habits. Looks I would give to daanya. Personality I would say both the same. As far as service I would give to daanya. Daanya is alot more kinkier and will give you a release as much as you can handle. Both have the same prices. Downfall daanya host down in lexington in a hotel vs pam is in a very clean residence. If in lexington or willing to make the trip, daanya is well worth it.

Addiction69
03-06-17, 11:13
Anyone else have similar / different experiences here?The non-stop talking prior to the rub down was over the top. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone. Reality is if you saw the pictures of the rev prior to the visit, you wouldn't even reach out in most instances. I had planned the visit in advance and eventually just kept it on and tried to be relaxed during the actual massage. Not attractive, smoked most of the time, and talked for a good 35-45 minutes straight before starting the session.

this review is in regard to a Reverend Roxanne review.

Izabuck
03-06-17, 11:59
The non-stop talking prior to the rub down was over the top. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone. Reality is if you saw the pictures of the rev prior to the visit, you wouldn't even reach out in most instances. I had planned the visit in advance and eventually just kept it on and tried to be relaxed during the actual massage. Not attractive, smoked most of the time, and talked for a good 35-45 minutes straight before starting the session.

this review is in regard to a Reverend Roxanne review.She was the very first provider I reached out to. When I saw her at the door, I Cringed, gave her a 50 for breaking my date, and left. From then on, I promised I wouldn't see anyone without Pics first.

TheGenteelMan
03-06-17, 12:35
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/baby-doll/34888779

Any info on this one. When I look up the number in fb it comes back to a largish black girl. I have seen this ad before pics look good. But number lookup bugs me. Thanks.Have texted the number on a few different occasions. Crickets every time.

Larry15
03-06-17, 21:07
[Personally Identifying Information deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove Personally Identifying Information about a forum member or a person working in the commercial sex business.

KidKuddi
03-08-17, 21:38
Anybody see their girl Nadya's ad going around? She loos awful familiar. Anybody got any intell on her or have seen her recently. I don't see want reviews on her in any fashion. She looks like a girl who used to escort on backpage a little while back. But I can't remember her name your what she went by. Area code 206 200 xxxx.

DennyTime
03-08-17, 22:49
Meet with both, Both have the same ad description, both are mature ladies with appears to be no bad habits. Looks I would give to daanya. Personality I would say both the same. As far as service I would give to daanya. Daanya is alot more kinkier and will give you a release as much as you can handle. Both have the same prices. Downfall daanya host down in lexington in a hotel vs pam is in a very clean residence. If in lexington or willing to make the trip, daanya is well worth it.Man do I second this. Daanya is well worth the visit. Check her out. I can't convince her to visit Cincy yet.

Dgwkpe
03-09-17, 01:57
Since backpage went somewhat off the market I've been looking at Escort Babylon for reviews and Independent dot com website. It's scary looking at the comments section on half the girls. About half the comments say this girl has this or that infection. Also make claims about getting robbed if you see her. I'm not singling out any specific ad, just noticed that most of the ads have negative comments. I wish there was a way to search the person who made these bold claims so you could see if they have a pattern of bad comments to keep people away from a specific girl. Anyone know of a way to do that? It's about useless to read these comments / reviews otherwise you wouldn't see any of the girls that advertise on that site. Frustrating!

TapThat
03-09-17, 02:37
Since backpage went somewhat off the market I've been looking at Escort Babylon for reviews and Independent dot com website. It's scary looking at the comments section on half the girls. About half the comments say this girl has this or that infection. Also make claims about getting robbed if you see her. I'm not singling out any specific ad, just noticed that most of the ads have negative comments. I wish there was a way to search the person who made these bold claims so you could see if they have a pattern of bad comments to keep people away from a specific girl. Anyone know of a way to do that? It's about useless to read these comments / reviews otherwise you wouldn't see any of the girls that advertise on that site. Frustrating!Use the search thread feature, top right, type in her name. Take time and read.

ILikeWatch
03-09-17, 05:31
Since backpage went somewhat off the market I've been looking at Escort Babylon for reviews and Independent dot com website. It's scary looking at the comments section on half the girls. About half the comments say this girl has this or that infection. Also make claims about getting robbed if you see her. I'm not singling out any specific ad, just noticed that most of the ads have negative comments. I wish there was a way to search the person who made these bold claims so you could see if they have a pattern of bad comments to keep people away from a specific girl. Anyone know of a way to do that? It's about useless to read these comments / reviews otherwise you wouldn't see any of the girls that advertise on that site. Frustrating!I believe Escort Babylon is a web crawler. They scrape Craigslist for ads and post them on their pages. The ladies don't post them themselves. No way I have found to search by reviewer. Most of the reviews are junk and many are posted by the provider.

Hillbilly Bob
03-09-17, 08:43
Since backpage went somewhat off the market I've been looking at Escort Babylon for reviews and Independent dot com website. It's scary looking at the comments section on half the girls. About half the comments say this girl has this or that infection. Also make claims about getting robbed if you see her. I'm not singling out any specific ad, just noticed that most of the ads have negative comments. I wish there was a way to search the person who made these bold claims so you could see if they have a pattern of bad comments to keep people away from a specific girl. Anyone know of a way to do that? It's about useless to read these comments / reviews otherwise you wouldn't see any of the girls that advertise on that site. Frustrating!It would be a smart move to stay away from most of them on USA you can research most of them. As it been said many times search an RTFF.

ILikeWatch
03-12-17, 15:05
I believe Escort Babylon is a web crawler. They scrape Craigslist for ads and post them on their pages. The ladies don't post them themselves. No way I have found to search by reviewer. Most of the reviews are junk and many are posted by the provider.Sorry I meant backpage not craigslist.

RegulatorD
03-12-17, 16:56
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/flawless-is-here-to-make-this-the-most-memorizing-time-of-your-life-im-just-a-phone-call-away/34339118

CletusTheYokel
03-12-17, 17:22
A "memorizing" time LOL. Memorable? Mesmerizing?

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/flawless-is-here-to-make-this-the-most-memorizing-time-of-your-life-im-just-a-phone-call-away/34339118

Jspenc441
03-12-17, 20:18
I called her and asked if she had any reviews anywhere. She said she didn't know. She operates out of the East end, near Beechmont. Any info would be appreciated. http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lets-get-together-xoxoxo/34392673.

CrazySteve45
03-12-17, 21:58
I called her and asked if she had any reviews anywhere. She said she didn't know. She operates out of the East end, near Beechmont. Any info would be appreciated. http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lets-get-together-xoxoxo/34392673.She does cash and dash.

Hooter12
03-13-17, 00:37
A "memorizing" time LOL. Memorable? Mesmerizing?I reviewed her some time back. It was far less than mesmerizing and certainly not memorable.

Vinnie Kramer
03-13-17, 09:52
Backpage is not off the market. All the same ads can be found in the women seeking men section.

Since backpage went somewhat off the market I've been looking at Escort Babylon for reviews and Independent dot com website. It's scary looking at the comments section on half the girls. About half the comments say this girl has this or that infection. Also make claims about getting robbed if you see her. I'm not singling out any specific ad, just noticed that most of the ads have negative comments. I wish there was a way to search the person who made these bold claims so you could see if they have a pattern of bad comments to keep people away from a specific girl. Anyone know of a way to do that? It's about useless to read these comments / reviews otherwise you wouldn't see any of the girls that advertise on that site. Frustrating!

Readytogo1320
03-13-17, 09:59
QUOTE=KidKuddi;3301594]Anybody see their girl Nadya's ad going around? She loos awful familiar. Anybody got any intell on her or have seen her recently. I don't see want reviews on her in any fashion.

I have seen Mistress Nayda many times. She does not escort but if you are looking for a Domme session she is very good. I mostly do light and playful BDSM but I hear she will be as rough as you like. Beautiful woman and very fun. I enjoy every session. She is very clear on not being an escort so just know that going in.

MrWild85
03-13-17, 11:43
Any info on Sexy Ash? I haven't found reviews on her and on eb the comments aren't many. Pics make me think she is legit but the lack of reviews makes my spidy sense get tingly.

D Nut
03-13-17, 13:56
Any info on Sexy Ash? I haven't found reviews on her and on eb the comments aren't many. Pics make me think she is legit but the lack of reviews makes my spidy sense get tingly.When making a request for information on an unknown, unreviewed girl that I am going to assume you have already done your due diligence and did a forum search already, it will be most helpful to you and those inclined to help out a newbie if you would include links, pics, and other identifying information in your post.

Help us help you.

CrazySteve45
03-13-17, 14:51
When making a request for information on an unknown, unreviewed girl that I am going to assume you have already done your due diligence and did a forum search already, it will be most helpful to you and those inclined to help out a newbie if you would include links, pics, and other identifying information in your post.

Help us help you.I saw her almost 2 years ago. Was a very good visit for me she was a sexy tall slender but fit girl. And very much GFE. But I haven't seen her since because our schedules didn't work out and she quit for little bit I believe. But from what I read she has gone down hill lately.

Ceenote
03-13-17, 18:51
Nice time early last spring then poof. Not seen a thing since?

Anyone have info?

According to FB it looks like she is still in NKY, but she has put down the needle and spoon to make a run at the straight life. She looks very healthy so if she can actually STAY clean then good for her.I see that Brittany Boo, who was a fave for many of you, is back and posting on BP again. Does she really have the sugar baby ambitions of assistance with school and her apartment as stated in the ad? Or has she had a relapse and has returned to her dark master?

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/green-eye-beauty/35008102

DeepBlue798
03-13-17, 20:04
She asked 100 for half, from me, just 2 days ago. Then she laid out way too many rules and limits to my liking, so I didn't setup anything. The visuals are there but the content is too poor for me.

But obviously, she is not strictly looking for a Sugar Daddy, that's for sure.

I see that Brittany Boo, who was a fave for many of you, is back and posting on BP again. Does she really have the sugar baby ambitions of assistance with school and her apartment as stated in the ad? Or has she had a relapse and has returned to her dark master?

JizMan
03-13-17, 20:23
She asked 100 for half, from me, just 2 days ago. Then she laid out way too many rules and limits to my liking, so I didn't setup anything. The visuals are there but the content is too poor for me.

But obviously, she is not strictly looking for a Sugar Daddy, that's for sure.What do you mean by "the visuals are there"?

DeepBlue798
03-13-17, 21:03
She looks good but doesn't provide the services I am looking for. At least, not yet. LOL.

What do you mean by "the visuals are there"?

Twisted69
03-13-17, 21:09
Any info on Sexy Ash? I haven't found reviews on her and on eb the comments aren't many. Pics make me think she is legit but the lack of reviews makes my spidy sense get tingly.If this is the sexy ash you speak of she has good and bad reviews. She has changed her number and call name many times so many that I cannot remember nor care to. Be safe T69.

Twisted69
03-13-17, 21:20
She does cash and dash.When requesting for info or providing negative info please provide a screen shot of the ad or picture, not a posting quick link which disappear before anyone can check!

MrWild85
03-14-17, 07:27
If this is the sexy ash you speak of she has good and bad reviews. She has changed her number and call name many times so many that I cannot remember nor care to. Be safe T69.Thanks for the info. This is the Sexy Ash I was speaking of. I have done a reasonable amount of due diligence but not a deep dive into her. I'll try to include more identifying info next time. There are times where I feel like I need a monger laptop rather than just my phone.

WyldeChild99
03-14-17, 11:29
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/5134434109-real-breathtaking-petite-latina-college-girl-gone-wild-now/35096249

This chick is legit, and in a hotel in the north east of town, but is not petite. The pics are her, but the measurements are deceiving. I'd say more like 5'9 150 or so. But if you're into brown skinned girls who are thick, she's a good one. $$.

TeeJay69
03-14-17, 12:19
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/315-930-4699-asian-sweet-sexy-and-busty-hottie/35112526

$. 3 hhr $. 6 hr mid level hotel fields ertal exit.

No, she's not the girl in the pics, but she wasn't bad! Probably in her 30's and a nice figure with nice natural cee's. She likes everything except greek. Good dfk, CBJ, and nekkid wrasslin. Mpops were on the table but Captain Johnson decided to pop in CG and then go to sleep. Really nice girl. Said she just arrived and will be in town for a week, maybe two.

Hillbilly Bob
03-14-17, 14:54
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/flawless-is-here-to-make-this-the-most-memorizing-time-of-your-life-im-just-a-phone-call-away/34339118Check out the review on 11-1 #16498 when she went by Skylar not very good.

Hillbilly Bob
03-14-17, 15:21
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/315-930-4699-asian-sweet-sexy-and-busty-hottie/35112526

No, she's not the girl in the pics, but she wasn't bad! Probably in her 30's and a nice figure with nice natural cee's. She likes everything except greek. Good dfk, CBJ, and nekkid wrasslin. Mpops were on the table but Captain Johnson decided to pop in CG and then go to sleep. Really nice girl. Said she just arrived and will be in town for a week, maybe two.Is this the same girl different number same area. Could we have two real Asians.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-asian-girl-in-town-look-no-further-real-pics/35048867

OhCincy
03-14-17, 15:28
I know this girl from social media mongering. The pics are about a year old and her habit has taken a toll on her. She does deliver but it is hit and miss with the quality of service. Complains a lot during the session and up sells until you take control of the situation. I;ve walked out on her twice before. Promises one thing and when you get there spins some excuse. I don't know what her BP rate is but you I've paid SW prices. Her place is trashed and smells like dog shit sometimes. Overall. There is much better. Bring your own supplies and use a burner phone. She has no problem blowing you up.

PM me for more info or questions.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/who-wanna-come-over-n-party/35136367

Bmcov
03-14-17, 16:49
I see that Brittany Boo, who was a fave for many of you, is back and posting on BP again. Does she really have the sugar baby ambitions of assistance with school and her apartment as stated in the ad? Or has she had a relapse and has returned to her dark master?

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/green-eye-beauty/35008102Has anyone contacted her or setup a date with her since the last post? I have spoke to her through text and she claims to be on the Amelia area. I hope she's as good as she was.

Cards1
03-14-17, 17:11
Just had a 1/2 hour date with her. Not a clock watcher at all. She was soooo sweet to me which I really appreciated. Her in call is a notel which I would have felt save during the day or night. Her pictures are extremely accurate but I actually think she is cuter in person. She was extremely easy to talk to. In fact we had a very nice conversation before an after our date. Most the abbreviation apply except for NO BBFS AND NO ANAL. Neither of those are a turn off for me. I participated in CFS, BBBJ, DATY {very clean and fresh} CG and MISH. . I really look forward to seeing her again. Treat is right guys she is a gem. Be safe.

Stasco05
03-14-17, 18:38

No, she's not the girl in the pics, but she wasn't bad! Probably in her 30's and a nice figure with nice natural cee's. She likes everything except greek. Good dfk, CBJ, and nekkid wrasslin. Mpops were on the table but Captain Johnson decided to pop in CG and then go to sleep. Really nice girl. Said she just arrived and will be in town for a week, maybe two.Is she worth that much? I just texted her and asked for a qv and she quoted a Ben.

DeepBlue798
03-14-17, 20:34
That's not true. I had both of those services from her, more than once.

I would say she is average. Very negotiable, which makes her above average. But then again, she is a very solid backup for me. Age is not 30 ish, she is 37-38. Small and deflated boobs. She is nice. I ask her to do dirty talking, to make sound. She does. She doesn't know how to act so it's very obvious that she's faking it in a very bad way and then I ask her to stop. But she genuinely tries it. She works to make you happy. As all my meetings, I saw her for multiple hours (twice) and she wasn't boring. She is cool and nice.

My bad, I should have written a proper review a couple of month ago. I will see her again and recommend.

Just had a 1/2 hour date with her. Not a clock watcher at all. She was soooo sweet to me which I really appreciated. Her in call is a notel which I would have felt save during the day or night. Her pictures are extremely accurate but I actually think she is cuter in person. She was extremely easy to talk to. In fact we had a very nice conversation before an after our date. Most the abbreviation apply except for NO BBFS AND NO ANAL. Neither of those are a turn off for me. I participated in CFS, BBBJ, DATY {very clean and fresh} CG and MISH. . I really look forward to seeing her again. Treat is right guys she is a gem. Be safe.

Scarab31
03-14-17, 20:40
That's not true. I had both of those services from her, more than once.

I would say she is average. Very negotiable, which makes her above average. But then again, she is a very solid backup for me. Age is not 30 ish, she is 37-38. Small and deflated boobs. She is nice. I ask her to do dirty talking, to make sound. She does. She doesn't know how to act so it's very obvious that she's faking it in a very bad way and then I ask her to stop. But she genuinely tries it. She works to make you happy. As all my meetings, I saw her for multiple hours (twice) and she wasn't boring. She is cool and nice.

My bad, I should have written a proper review a couple of month ago. I will see her again and recommend.Just because you got those 2 services that Cards1 didn't get or want, doesn't make it 'not true' in his case. YMMV as always. Who the hell wants BBFS besides Amon anyway? .

DeepBlue798
03-14-17, 20:55
I might have used some bad wording. But the services are available for some. That's what I meant and there is no need to be ultra-sensitive. Obviously, I didn't mean to offend anyone.

Just because you got those 2 services that Cards1 didn't get or want, doesn't make it 'not true' in his case. YMMV as always. Who the hell wants BBFS besides Amon anyway? .

TeeJay69
03-14-17, 22:25
Is she worth that much? I just texted her and asked for a qv and she quoted a Ben.A.

It worked for me. Figure it out for yourself.

Raider1687
03-15-17, 01:24
But this Selena was just perfect for me. Voice, boobs, face. My God her face is beautiful. Best eyes I have seen in a long time. Cute butt too! I found her gorgeous and sweet. Thick and sexy. Right where I wanted her. She has a couple of rules that I was able to work around. Very, very responsive and again, the face and eyes!

http://www.bitchesofbackpage.com/313-633-5792/

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweetandpetite-the-perfect-treat/35069645

MrWild85
03-15-17, 09:26
It looks like Candy / Dallas changed her name again to that of another provider. She blurred most of her pics beyond recognition, but I know those feet.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/brooklyn-marie-5133020405-sweet-southern-comfort-at-its-best/34971641

CupalaDuziez
03-15-17, 11:25
Had a recent dream with Fallon after not seeing her for a some time. She was late for appointment without making an excuse. Her place is safe but smells of smoke. Both she and her room smell like smoke also. She has lost weight since our last dream She was thin then but is thinner now, small breast, and obvious baby damage. She said she was on vacation for awhile with Uncle LEO because of a disagreement over some possession. She looks older than her recent pics and am not sure about the "D and D free" in her ad either.

After setting the donation, started off with a BBBJ and moved on to covered mish, cg, doggie and greek. Finished with BBBJCIM no swallow. Seemed rushed and not sure all the sounds she made were genuine. She is a very experienced provider. Not GFE as in past and got dressed in a hurry. I won't repeat until someone talks her into getting some help. Right now its a waste of money and time. I am very disappointed.

CinciScubaDude
03-15-17, 12:52
But this Selena was just perfect for me. Voice, boobs, face. My God her face is beautiful. Best eyes I have seen in a long time. Cute butt too! I found her gorgeous and sweet. Thick and sexy. Right where I wanted her. She has a couple of rules that I was able to work around. Very, very responsive and again, the face and eyes!

http://www.bitchesofbackpage.com/313-633-5792/

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweetandpetite-the-perfect-treat/35069645I don't know how you managed to look at her eyes, mine wouldn't be able to get up that high! Looks like some great titties! .

Hillbilly Bob
03-15-17, 12:53
It looks like Candy / Dallas changed her name again to that of another provider. She blurred most of her pics beyond recognition, but I know those feet.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/brooklyn-marie-5133020405-sweet-southern-comfort-at-its-best/34971641Just Google the number it comes up Dallas Rain or what ever she calls her self today.

AppleFan
03-15-17, 12:54
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/exotic-asian-pretty-girls-always-wait-for-you/34793304

Wanted to try this out and so set up a time for a meet. I felt $140 for hh was a bit too much so I tried to negotiate. She wouldn't budge. So I told her that if I didn't like what I saw, I'll walk out. After getting to the room, that happened to be the case. Average face and average everything. So I walked out.

Cards1
03-15-17, 13:55
Just had a 1/2 hour date with her. Not a clock watcher at all. She was soooo sweet to me which I really appreciated. Her in call is a notel which I would have felt save during the day or night. Her pictures are extremely accurate but I actually think she is cuter in person. She was extremely easy to talk to. In fact we had a very nice conversation before an after our date. Most the abbreviation apply except for NO BBFS AND NO ANAL. Neither of those are a turn off for me. I participated in CFS, BBBJ, DATY {very clean and fresh} CG and MISH. . I really look forward to seeing her again. Treat is right guys she is a gem. Be safe.This review was for Venus Star not Zoey. I'm sorry for the confussion.

Hillbilly Bob
03-16-17, 09:02
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/exotic-asian-pretty-girls-always-wait-for-you/34793304

Wanted to try this out and so set up a time for a meet. I felt $140 for hh was a bit too much so I tried to negotiate. She wouldn't budge. So I told her that if I didn't like what I saw, I'll walk out. After getting to the room, that happened to be the case. Average face and average everything. So I walked out.OH No! Are you saying it was not the girl in the AD.

BengalMan
03-16-17, 10:40

Wanted to try this out and so set up a time for a meet. I felt $140 for hh was a bit too much so I tried to negotiate. She wouldn't budge. So I told her that if I didn't like what I saw, I'll walk out. After getting to the room, that happened to be the case. Average face and average everything. So I walked out.I can't believe these AMP's would use illegitimate pictures?

AppleFan
03-16-17, 11:05
OH No! Are you saying it was not the girl in the AD.I knew it was not the girl before I went there. But if you demand 140 for hh, you better walk the talk.

TheWolverineJP
03-16-17, 11:44
I can't believe these AMP's would use illegitimate pictures?Dude, you do realize that they use the same model for every freaking ad they have. LOL!

DeepBlue798
03-16-17, 12:04
https://escortbabylon.net/#!/cincinnati/photos/8593077180/20680076

I forgot her name already. I saw this girl 2 weeks ago, in my place for multiple hours. Very negotiable but really doesn't matter. She wouldn't worth my time even if it was free.

Promised a lot, delivered very little. A lot bigger than what the pictures suggests. I don't know what happened to her but her body is full of bruises. So, it's like don't touch there, don't touch here, don't grab my boobs, don't touch my arm, just don't.

She was a total disappointment, I won't be seeing her again and don't recommend.

If you have any specific questions, feel free to PM me.

Homonger
03-16-17, 15:46
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/indulge-and-relax/34607793

Does anybody have experience with her service? I couldn't find anything on her. She looks like my type but sounds somewhat bitchy and hollier-than-thou in her correspondence. Just wondering.

Member #5384
03-18-17, 00:19
http://www.bitchesofbackpage.com/513-615-9702/

Has anyone seen or can anyone confirm skye is legit.

Scarab31
03-18-17, 06:56

Has anyone seen or can anyone confirm skye is legit.She went by Alexis at first and has since gone thru 6 name changes.

She may have had a good review of her body, but has a ton of issues.

You can search out the rest. Proceed with caution.

DrPaulRx
03-18-17, 12:32

Has anyone seen or can anyone confirm skye is legit.Just do phone search. Check comments on EB.

http://independent.com.cincinnati.hoxnif.com/post/20376102/

Fulanito28
03-20-17, 16:16
If anyone is interested in an UTR provider give me a shout. Young brunette and pretty.

NkyGuy1
03-20-17, 19:04
Saw her for a wild quick BJ. Good as ever will repeat.

MichaelGem88
03-20-17, 20:52
Anyone seen this blonde Ashley recently?

Thanks guys.

https://escortbabylon.net/#cincinnati / post /5136171699/20672725/20696719.

Hillbilly Bob
03-21-17, 11:29
Saw her for a wild quick BJ. Good as ever will repeat.Could you post a link I found nothing on Storm on backpage.

KMassageSeeker
03-21-17, 16:45
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-approach-to-teasing-3-in-one-sessions-that-will-have-you-begging-for-more/34167222

Have any one of you try her service yet? She is a bit expensive though but wanted to know so I can also have a good time.

NKYmann
03-21-17, 18:37
My friend met her at a notel in south of 275, Pictures are accurate, pleasant looking chocolate spinner, lots of rules, doesn't like to be touched. He said it was very mechanical. She immediately started a CBJ and a few minutes later asked him to do mish, both mediocre, he didn't finish, left after 15 minutes 1 for hh, he said he would not repeat. He felt kind of stupid, since he had a similar experience last time he met her and he didn't learn from it.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/erlanger-ebony-doll-come-get-treated-like-a-king/34814196

He then called another one, http://www.companionsreviews.com/reviews/832-650-5013-review.909603/.

And got the same handler, a pleasant sounding girl who went crickets when she realized he was the same one who she just scheduled at that place.

NkyGuy1
03-21-17, 19:49
Could you post a link I found nothing on Storm on backpage.Her ad is gone from backpage.

LittleTruck007
03-21-17, 20:02
OMG she looks so hot. Anyone have any intel on her?

http://backpage.com.cincinnati.listcrawler.com/post/20189931/

DeepBlue798
03-21-17, 20:03
Here.

http://escortbabylon.net/#!/cincinnati/photos/8598784878/20096864

Her ad is gone from backpage.

Larat76
03-21-17, 20:12
Could you post a link I found nothing on Storm on backpage.You can find her on EB.

Hillbilly Bob
03-22-17, 12:38
You can find her on EB.When I put in the name of any provider on EB it just goes to the site again. I did find her post. Thanks for the reply.

Hillbilly Bob
03-22-17, 12:43

http://backpage.com.cincinnati.listcrawler.com/post/20189931/It is Venus Star she has been around for a while Search her under Venus Star.

DrPaulRx
03-22-17, 17:50
Found a couple of kendall reports but hard to tell if same as links go to old backpage. Any insight would be great.

http://escortbabylon.net/#cincinnati / reviews /5138166057/20695256.

NotYourAverage
03-22-17, 17:52
Found a couple of kendall reports but hard to tell if same as links go to old backpage. Any insight would be great.

http://escortbabylon.net/#cincinnati / reviews /5138166057/20695256.Your link doesn't go to Kendall's page. It is hard to help if we don't know exactly who you are referring to.

TapThat
03-22-17, 18:11
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-approach-to-teasing-3-in-one-sessions-that-will-have-you-begging-for-more/34167222

Have any one of you try her service yet? She is a bit expensive though but wanted to know so I can also have a good time.My opinion, pricey handjob only. She does have a nice body for her age. Massage is light touching. If that is your thing then go for it. Dannaya in lexington is same pricey, kinkier a much better bang for the same amount. YMMV, be safe.

Hillbilly Bob
03-22-17, 21:08

http://escortbabylon.net/#cincinnati / reviews /5138166057/20695256.She has also gone as Bambie. https://escortbabylon.net/#cincinnati / photos /5138166057/19784947.

Sirens Sing
03-22-17, 23:04

http://backpage.com.cincinnati.listcrawler.com/post/20189931/She is the real deal. Really nice girl. Cooperative, takes direction well, little to no drama, clean and reliable. I consider the aforementioned attributes to be her strongest attributes although I do find her attractive. Also, I don't recall ever seeing any negative reviews on her.

CincyLive
03-23-17, 13:01
She is the real deal. Really nice girl. Cooperative, takes direction well, little to no drama, clean and reliable. I consider the aforementioned attributes to be her strongest attributes although I do find her attractive. Also, I don't recall ever seeing any negative reviews on her.Only because I haven't wrote my review of her yet. I've seen her and it wasn't that good. Wanted a dk pic before she would see me and was high as a kite when I got there and performance was barely average at best. Before anybody goes and white knights it on me I've been clean and sober fifteen years I know when someone's high. I also know if she remembers who I am and reads this she'll call me and yell because she told me she does that.

LittleTruck007
03-23-17, 14:30
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hello-im-lil-star-call-me-at-5139098521/34269572

This little hot blond looks TGTBT. There don't seem to be any reports on this one here on the pages. Anyone? She looks seriously tempting.

Golden3
03-23-17, 15:56
I saw Helen, who advertises in BP. I have had yellow fever for a while, and I was looking for a change from AMPs. I didn't have high expectations, but, even so, I was disappointed. I knew, of course, that she wouldn't look anything like the picture, but she was more than chubby. I got a half-assed massage that may have hurt my back. I paid for a half hour, but I was finished in 20 minutes, and so, basically, I got a very expensive HJ.

DrPaulRx
03-23-17, 17:05
She has also gone as Bambie. https://escortbabylon.net/#cincinnati / photos /5138166057/19784947.I had seen that but with only the one review wanted to check with the experts. Anyone seen her?

CinciScubaDude
03-23-17, 19:32
She is the real deal. Really nice girl. Cooperative, takes direction well, little to no drama, clean and reliable. I consider the aforementioned attributes to be her strongest attributes although I do find her attractive. Also, I don't recall ever seeing any negative reviews on her.I have never seen this provider so take no offense. I see those pics and all I can think of is a thread on here a few months back about pics where the girl makes those "sexy" duck lips!

TBoned
03-23-17, 21:25

Wanted to try this out and so set up a time for a meet. I felt $140 for hh was a bit too much so I tried to negotiate. She wouldn't budge. So I told her that if I didn't like what I saw, I'll walk out. After getting to the room, that happened to be the case. Average face and average everything. So I walked out.Way to go!! Everyone needs to use their real head when they aren't what they advertise!

D Nut
03-23-17, 22:06
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hello-im-lil-star-call-me-at-5139098521/34269572

This little hot blond looks TGTBT. There don't seem to be any reports on this one here on the pages. Anyone? She looks seriously tempting.That's someone who has been discussed. Search for "Cassie". In a nutshell, big problem with bad habits.

FMichaels4533
03-23-17, 23:20

This little hot blond looks TGTBT. There don't seem to be any reports on this one here on the pages. Anyone? She looks seriously tempting.Ok other Senior members, does this girl look familiar to anyone else. I'm pretty sure she was around a couple years ago, but I can't find anything. Maybe she just has a familiar face or I'm getting old. Be safe.

Sirens Sing
03-23-17, 23:30

This little hot blond looks TGTBT. There don't seem to be any reports on this one here on the pages. Anyone? She looks seriously tempting.She has been advertising off and on the past six months or so. Also, she changes her name and phone number frequently. Last fall a monger saw her but really didn't provide much of a review other than to say that the pics were her. I contacted her not too long ago and she said that she could not host. Not being able to host may be keeping her volume down to the point that she is getting few if any reviews.

I would love to do an outcall with her but am fearful that if she is as good as she looks, all the outcalls I would be compelled to do with her would take me broke.

DeepBlue798
03-23-17, 23:57
I don't know about the years but she has been around for a couple of months. She has been reviewed a couple of times, once by me. She goes by many names. Mary, Cassie, Cece and probably some other names as well.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?8698-Backpage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=3083219&viewfull=1#post3083219

Ok other Senior members, does this girl look familiar to anyone else. I'm pretty sure she was around a couple years ago, but I can't find anything. Maybe she just has a familiar face or I'm getting old. Be safe.

Hooter12
03-24-17, 00:36
Ok other Senior members, does this girl look familiar to anyone else. I'm pretty sure she was around a couple years ago, but I can't find anything. Maybe she just has a familiar face or I'm getting old. Be safe.Yes she was around last year for sure. I considered seeing her. I can't remember what name she went by but she is not new.

Hooter12
03-24-17, 00:41
I don't know about the years but she has been around for a couple of months. She has been reviewed a couple of times, once by me. She goes by many names. Mary, Cassie, Cece and probably some other names as well.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?8698-Backpage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=3083219&viewfull=1#post3083219Also found an ad from early last year where she went by Kate.

Passnby
03-24-17, 04:47

This little hot blond looks TGTBT. There don't seem to be any reports on this one here on the pages. Anyone? She looks seriously tempting.I seen this one the other day. She can travel if you can host. You have to pick her up. Price is negotiable. I took the hhr rate. Pics for the most part are her. A little thinner in person. Ok time with the usual moves. Plays safe which is fine with me duh. PB.

WyldeChild99
03-24-17, 06:13
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/eva-would-love-to-meet-you/35134885

Not the girl in the pics, but she's a tall attractive blonde. Works out of a strip mall salon in NE suburb. Very expensive are&T, and that's it. Of course YMMV, but that's all that was available when I was there.

TheGenteelMan
03-24-17, 07:44
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/eva-would-love-to-meet-you/35134885

Not the girl in the pics, but she's a tall attractive blonde. Works out of a strip mall salon in NE suburb. Very expensive are&T, and that's it. Of course YMMV, but that's all that was available when I was there.Looks like a chic that was on that bachelor show; I think they all teased her for having a nanny lol.

I think Raider checked this place out some time ago and reported. I attempted too. Didn't get very far.

Was it the tall thick buxom blonde, huge knockers? Sweet girl, but shy or really down on her situation. Couldn't tell which (or perhaps it was both). She came off as unhappy and somewhat callus, like, "let's get this over with" versus "Wow!, I'm happy to see you."

There's also a thin tall brunette version, equally if not more so hot looking.

So, any acronyms, rate or description of accommodations?

Thanks.
TGM

p.s. I think they have a handler. Muscle-head dude. Looks just like zz-top (or did at one time, except a zz-top that works out a lot).

WyldeChild99
03-24-17, 08:10
Looks like a chic that was on that bachelor show; I think they all teased her for having a nanny lol.

I think Raider checked this place out some time ago and reported. I attempted too. Didn't get very far.

Was it the tall thick buxom blonde, huge knockers? Sweet girl, but shy or really down on her situation. Couldn't tell which (or perhaps it was both). She came off as unhappy and somewhat callus, like, "let's get this over with" versus "Wow!, I'm happy to see you."

There's also a thin tall brunette version, equally if not more so hot looking.

So, any acronyms, rate or description of accommodations?

Thanks.
TGM

p.s. I think they have a handler. Muscle-head dude. Looks just like zz-top (or did at one time, except a zz-top that works out a lot).It was the blonde. She stripped down to panties, and the boobs were awesome! Alas, just a very expensive rub and tug.

TheGenteelMan
03-24-17, 09:12
It was the blonde. She stripped down to panties, and the boobs were awesome! Alas, just a very expensive rub and tug.If you haven't already, try Tiffany. Awesome rack. Good vibe, imho. A year or three older than the Kenwood blonde. It's a massage, which isn't always my thing, but those knockers are reeeeeeally nice. She can be selective, so YMMV. Give her a try or two and see what cums of it.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/mi-discreet-elite-br-4-u/34176977

TGM

TommyJohn
03-24-17, 10:52

This little hot blond looks TGTBT. There don't seem to be any reports on this one here on the pages. Anyone? She looks seriously tempting.I've not seen her on a business level, but I did see her walking down Spring Grove headed to the gas station with her big guy. I knew she looked familiar from her ad so pulled over to get a look. Let's just say she looks deep into the habit. Such a shame as I had seen her Facebook photos from just a year or 2 ago and she really was an attractive girl. For me, I'll pass after getting the closeup look.

Hillbilly Bob
03-24-17, 11:08
It was the blonde. She stripped down to panties, and the boobs were awesome! Alas, just a very expensive rub and tug.Give DivineRachel a try. You won't look any further great body and better service.

Hillbilly Bob
03-24-17, 11:16
She is the real deal. Really nice girl. Cooperative, takes direction well, little to no drama, clean and reliable. I consider the aforementioned attributes to be her strongest attributes although I do find her attractive. Also, I don't recall ever seeing any negative reviews on her.Your post says little or no drama. Could you explain little drama.

FunGuy25
03-24-17, 13:01
Ok other Senior members, does this girl look familiar to anyone else. I'm pretty sure she was around a couple years ago, but I can't find anything. Maybe she just has a familiar face or I'm getting old. Be safe.I've seen her, at some point in last 3 years I've met and seen her. Don't remember the dream, but was legit.

MisterX
03-24-17, 17:36
Been about 3 1/2 years since I last posted. Only been on a couple of dates in that time but didn't write a review. Called Allisson on Wednesday to set up an appointment and she said an hour was $165. She was the girl in the photos. When I arrived I gave her the money and she proceeded to strip to her underwear and give me a back massage for 20. When I rolled over and started to rub on her she said she didn't provide those kinds of services and told me my time was up. I commented that it was supposed to be an hour she said it was for only a half hour.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/youve-hit-the-jackpot-exquisite-sexy-kitten-is-ready-2-see-you-come-visit/35043973

ProVid
03-24-17, 21:06
Your post says little or no drama. Could you explain little drama.She has a bf, but he's a very little guy?

Sirens Sing
03-24-17, 21:16
Your post says little or no drama. Could you explain little drama.Talking about her day to day difficulties especially financial ones. Nothing to be concerned about.

MisterX
03-25-17, 09:04
Been about 3 1/2 years since I last posted. Only been on a couple of dates in that time but didn't write a review. Called Allisson on Wednesday to set up an appointment and she said an hour was $165. She was the girl in the photos. When I arrived I gave her the money and she proceeded to strip to her underwear and give me a back massage for 20. When I rolled over and started to rub on her she said she didn't provide those kinds of services and told me my time was up. I commented that it was supposed to be an hour she said it was for only a half hour.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/youve-hit-the-jackpot-exquisite-sexy-kitten-is-ready-2-see-you-come-visit/35043973Whoops.

Just noticed I meant to say "back massage for 20 minutes. " Maybe I need to hire an editor.

MichaelGem88
03-25-17, 16:02

This little hot blond looks TGTBT. There don't seem to be any reports on this one here on the pages. Anyone? She looks seriously tempting.She used to ad as Cassie or Kate. Was in Colerain, met her once near downtown. Communication was not good, didn't have a place, young but seem to be worn out in the habit. YMMV but I wud not see her again.

DeepBlue798
03-25-17, 17:19
I believe this should also go into the rip off section.

Sorry about what happened.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/youve-hit-the-jackpot-exquisite-sexy-kitten-is-ready-2-see-you-come-visit/35043973

BgDoc3
03-25-17, 18:17
I believe this should also go into the rip off section.

Sorry about what happened.Rip OFF board and go to the Rants and Rave Section and put her on a DO NOT SEE LIST until such time as she either makes it right or is run out of business. Time to take out the trash.

TapThat
03-25-17, 18:36

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/youve-hit-the-jackpot-exquisite-sexy-kitten-is-ready-2-see-you-come-visit/35043973Lady also post on USA.

RogerOver
03-25-17, 19:01
Lady also post on USA.Here:

⭐️⭐️🎉🎲You've 🎯 Hit The 🎰Jackpot 🎰❗️Exquisite Sexy kitten is Ready 2 See

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/350/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/30286--You-ve-Hit-The-Jackpot-Exquisite-Sexy-kitten-is-Ready-2-See-.html

SmashPussy
03-25-17, 19:12
Hey fellow mongols, what's that asain look like on West Chester, age?? Pics are TGTBT.

DeepBlue798
03-26-17, 12:12
https://escortbabylon.net/#!/cincinnati/post/5138807776/20802480/20802480

https://escortbabylon.net/#!/cincinnati/photos/5138807776/20802480

I saw her recently. Pictures are real. She is real. Actually, to me, she is better than her pictures. She is a real sweetheart.

She has a great body. Very clean, no sign of any drug use. Nice legs, great tits, sexy ass and beautiful face. Shaved and tight giner. Very good service over all.

It's been quite a while since I have seen a girl this good on all fronts; sexy body, great personality and good service. I am impressed. She is very low volume as well.

Guys, do yourself a favor and see her. Her rates are higher than average but take my word, there is no doubt it's well worth it. She told me that she will leave the area very soon. Run, don't walk, and catch her before she leaves. You can thank me later. Treat her right, she is a very nice girl.

Golden3
03-26-17, 13:36
Hey fellow mongols, what's that asain look like on West Chester, age?? Pics are TGTBT.If you mean this one:

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/upscale-asian-exotic-new/35285803

Or anyone like her, I can tell you that the picture is totally fake. That being said, your experience may be good or bad. As I wrote in a recent posting, even though I knew from the start that the lady would not look like the picture in the ad, I was still disappointed in my experience (not the one whose ad I quoted, but another Asian with the same type of ad on BP). Other people have reported good experiences despite the fake pictures.

SmashPussy
03-26-17, 18:32
Anyone check out the, New face, young blonde on BP? Pics look TGTBT.

Hillbilly Bob
03-26-17, 21:35
Hey fellow mongols, what's that asain look like on West Chester, age?? Pics are TGTBT.Why don't you TOFTT and report back to us.

Hooter12
03-26-17, 23:35

Gave this one a text today. Tried a couple of days ago with no response. Seen her ads in the past and I know the pics are old and I know she has been discussed here recently. Good and bad. Anyway got a response pretty quick and she said she was available. She said she was "downtown" and asked if I knew where that was, which I found odd. I asked what the hhr rate was and she, or whomever, asked what it was I was wanting. Now this question always alarms me because I think the answer for the most part is obvious. I didn't respond to that question and asked if she was incall or out and she said "out". I asked if I could pick her up and bring her back and she said she had no problem with that. I asked again what the rate was and once again was asked what specifically I wanted. The she said she would only discuss that and the rate in person. My response was that I wasn't going in blind and that I find that odd and it made me nervous, thanks anyway. I didn't get another response.

Member #5108
03-27-17, 00:39
OK this may be a little tough, but I'm looking to see if this girl is still seeing clientele. I thought before I saw she was posting out west, and I wouldn't minding coaxing her back to the midwest for another rendezvous. Or two. Or three. I'm putting a link to a cincy add here: http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/cincinnati/513-399-5046/2/143332.

Please help if you can!

ILikeWatch
03-27-17, 07:04
I've never seen this mentioned here and it was kind of a surprise to me. You may recognize someone here. Going to click like?

https://www.facebook.com/Backpagecom-505817549501737/?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=nf

BFDeal
03-27-17, 07:10
She lub you long time.

BFDeal.

If you mean this one:

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/upscale-asian-exotic-new/35285803

Or anyone like her, I can tell you that the picture is totally fake. That being said, your experience may be good or bad. As I wrote in a recent posting, even though I knew from the start that the lady would not look like the picture in the ad, I was still disappointed in my experience (not the one whose ad I quoted, but another Asian with the same type of ad on BP). Other people have reported good experiences despite the fake pictures.

Hillbilly Bob
03-27-17, 08:36
Anyone check out the, New face, young blonde on BP? Pics look TGTBT.She is real and one of the best time you will have I say go for it. Rates are in line and service is good.

Hillbilly Bob
03-27-17, 08:42
https://escortbabylon.net/#!/cincinnati/post/5138807776/20802480/20802480

https://escortbabylon.net/#!/cincinnati/photos/5138807776/20802480

I saw her recently. Pictures are real. She is real. Actually, to me, she is better than her pictures. She is a real sweetheart.

She has a great body. Very clean, no sign of any drug use. Nice legs, great tits, sexy ass and beautiful face. Shaved and tight giner. Very good service over all.

It's been quite a while since I have seen a girl this good on all fronts; sexy body, great personality and good service. I am impressed. She is very low volume as well.

Guys, do yourself a favor and see her. Her rates are higher than average but take my word, there is no doubt it's well worth it. She told me that she will leave the area very soon. Run, don't walk, and catch her before she leaves. You can thank me later. Treat her right, she is a very nice girl.Looks like the picture with the nightstand has something on it that look a little suspicious to me.

https://escortbabylon.net/#cincinnati / photo /822 ba2183 a0 b4499 e8 e81 c3 ecdf892 d6/ img2. lodef.net_imgs /5138807776/20802480.

Hillbilly Bob
03-27-17, 08:44
Hey fellow mongols, what's that asain look like on West Chester, age?? Pics are TGTBT.Small brest but great lips and can suck a golf ball through a garden hose this girl won't stop until you push her away.

WhatYou2
03-27-17, 11:47
Looks like the picture with the nightstand has something on it that look a little suspicious to me.

https://escortbabylon.net/#cincinnati / photo /822 ba2183 a0 b4499 e8 e81 c3 ecdf892 d6/ img2. lodef.net_imgs /5138807776/20802480.Good eye Hillbilly Bob.

OhCincy
03-27-17, 11:58
Anyone have intel on this one? Searches came up with noting.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/blue-eyed-beauty/35337654

NotYourAverage
03-27-17, 12:27
She is real and one of the best time you will have I say go for it. Rates are in line and service is good.Is this who you are talking about, Hillbilly Bob?

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-face-young-blonde-s-e-x-y-c-l-a-s-s-y/34991744

Doingitmyway
03-27-17, 13:24

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/blue-eyed-beauty/35337654I texted her and she said she was looking to get a room near RR. I tried asking a few basic questions. So far crickets.

Cards1
03-27-17, 14:02
I texted her and she said she was looking to get a room near RR. I tried asking a few basic questions. So far crickets.I had the same experience today. She wanted $80 for a hh but didn't have a room and needed the money first plus I would have to pick her up. I'm just not that trusting.

Be safe.

OhCincy
03-27-17, 14:33
I had the same experience today. She wanted $80 for a hh but didn't have a room and needed the money first plus I would have to pick her up. I'm just not that trusting.

Be safe.Same here as well. She did say she was open for a car date.

Jerryb1234
03-27-17, 15:03
I sent this little thing a text. No response. Anyone else have better luck?

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hey-guys-come-see-what-zalie-is-all-about-859-479-5454/34413043

ProVid
03-27-17, 15:25
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Hooter12
03-27-17, 21:40

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/blue-eyed-beauty/35337654I used to see her fairly regularly about two years ago. Even spent a night at my house once. She was a heavy user at that time and stayed in a shithole hotel in NK. However she was legit and and very sweet. Good provider and there was never any drama. Then one day she fell off the map. By the pictures it looks as if she has cleaned up and put on a little weight which is good. Now I can't say how she is now but once again, a couple of years ago she was very legit. I haven't been able to get any response from her from her new ads.

Wally69
03-27-17, 21:56
Any info on here?

Raider1687
03-28-17, 01:08
I sent this little thing a text. No response. Anyone else have better luck?

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hey-guys-come-see-what-zalie-is-all-about-859-479-5454/34413043Been reviewed. She has a hot body. I repeated like 18 months ago.

WhereDreamsGo
03-28-17, 05:46

Gave this one a text today. Tried a couple of days ago with no response. Seen her ads in the past and I know the pics are old and I know she has been discussed here recently. Good and bad. Anyway got a response pretty quick and she said she was available. She said she was "downtown" and asked if I knew where that was, which I found odd. I asked what the hhr rate was and she, or whomever, asked what it was I was wanting. Now this question always alarms me because I think the answer for the most part is obvious. I didn't respond to that question and asked if she was incall or out and she said "out". I asked if I could pick her up and bring her back and she said she had no problem with that. I asked again what the rate was and once again was asked what specifically I wanted. The she said she would only discuss that and the rate in person. My response was that I wasn't going in blind and that I find that odd and it made me nervous, thanks anyway. I didn't get another response.This girl was working out of Northside last year. I arranged to meet and found her on a streetcorner outside with her black dude handler. She said she was "using his phone. " I said there was one more dude hanging around her than I needed, and that was that.

Hillbilly Bob
03-28-17, 09:41

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/blue-eyed-beauty/35337654She had a post on USA earlier this mo as SexiiLynn13 no picture but the same number.

OhCincy
03-28-17, 12:54
I used to see her fairly regularly about two years ago. Even spent a night at my house once. She was a heavy user at that time and stayed in a shithole hotel in NK. However she was legit and and very sweet. Good provider and there was never any drama. Then one day she fell off the map. By the pictures it looks as if she has cleaned up and put on a little weight which is good. Now I can't say how she is now but once again, a couple of years ago she was very legit. I haven't been able to get any response from her from her new ads.Thanks for the feedback! Much appreciated.

EatOne
03-28-17, 15:15
Has anyone tried these women for a massage?

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/american-girls-the-man-cave-2chics-4-hand-chocolateandvanilla/34886715

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-man-cave-sexy-brown-sugar-incall-office-safe-nodrama/34389970

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-man-cave-incall-office-sexy-almond-joy-non-therapeutic/34156126

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-man-cave-massages-by-miss-kay-busty-barbie/34945459

Passnby
03-28-17, 18:02

Gave this one a text today. Tried a couple of days ago with no response. Seen her ads in the past and I know the pics are old and I know she has been discussed here recently. Good and bad. Anyway got a response pretty quick and she said she was available. She said she was "downtown" and asked if I knew where that was, which I found odd. I asked what the hhr rate was and she, or whomever, asked what it was I was wanting. Now this question always alarms me because I think the answer for the most part is obvious. I didn't respond to that question and asked if she was incall or out and she said "out". I asked if I could pick her up and bring her back and she said she had no problem with that. I asked again what the rate was and once again was asked what specifically I wanted. The she said she would only discuss that and the rate in person. My response was that I wasn't going in blind and that I find that odd and it made me nervous, thanks anyway. I didn't get another response.We texted back and forth to come up with a price, time and outcall. This may be a YMMV kinda thing. I had no problems from start to finish. Just saying, PB.

GolfGuy
03-28-17, 22:37
Hey fellow mongols, what's that asain look like on West Chester, age?? Pics are TGTBT.She look good to you? That's all that matters. Go see her and report back ASAP.

HonestAbe3
03-29-17, 08:34
A positive comment on this Forum, which appeared to be about this girl, led me to text her. She quoted 165 for the hour. I made an appointment and drove to her hotel in West Chester. Texted from the parking lot and she gave me her room number. I turned off my phone and went up. The door was answered by a clean-cut white guy, who asked if he could help me. I guessed he was the bf, and asked if Desie was there. He said, 'yes, wait a minute,' and closed the door. A couple minutes he left, telling me she was there. I let the door close. As he walked down the hall I asked him if we were good. He said, yeah. She's a thief. ' I turned on my phone and found a text from her: "Give me 5 minutes. I locked myself out of the room. " I texted, 'Where are you right now? And left. She never replied.

I don't know if the game was bait-switch or upsell. But I suggest: stay away!

Her phone: 513-XXXX276.

Ad on BP.

http://backpage.com.cincinnati.listcrawler.com/bonus/post/20531955/#.

MichaelGem88
03-29-17, 12:29

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/blue-eyed-beauty/35337654I did saw her and did a review thread #9321. Just paste it here for your convinience.

Overall IMHO bad attitude, and on the bigger side, to me at least.

"Saw her about 1. 5 year ago. Looked much worse than her pics. Paid for hh. There a few minutes then some guys banged on door. Told me they were roomates, I had to go, she wud make it up which never happened. Overall bad service. YMMV. ".

Golden3
03-29-17, 16:47
She look good to you? That's all that matters. Go see her and report back ASAP.A girl's "looking good" in one of those ads is meaningless. There is always a question about the accuracy of pictures, but it is safe to say that none of the pictures of Asian girls who work in hotels are even vaguely accurate.

GolfGuy
03-29-17, 17:27
A girl's "looking good" in one of those ads is meaningless. There is always a question about the accuracy of pictures, but it is safe to say that none of the pictures of Asian girls who work in hotels are even vaguely accurate.With the exception of Smashpussy. Been trying to get him to actually read the forum rather than ask questions so that was a request for him TOFTM and post some Intel for once. He has 21 posts all asking for intel. I've already tried to help him. But thanks.

IlvblckGrls
03-29-17, 18:53
I know I've posted lots of reviews about Rene, but she came through for me again today. Where other black girls go crickets, ask for crazy pictures, or just charge too damn much, Rene is always easy and professional.

She answers the phone, texts back, and the fact I love fucking her helps, too!

I love the sound of her voice, and just talking to her. She did this new thing today with a CBJ, and I loved it. And she had this weird angle thing she did during CFS, and it was awesome, too. When I try to link with other providers, too often I end up getting frustrated. Not with her.

As usual, I highly recommend next time she's in town.

Just a note: she's not GFE, and everything is covered.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/newpics-100-2girls-outs-call-now-leaving-soon-im-up-all-night/34308924

3-Minute Passion
03-29-17, 19:04
She has been reviewed many times. Had the pleasure of meeting her today. Over in the Camp Washington area, near to where Bridget lives.

Very nice girl. Large breasts, especially for someone that thin. She was very accommodating.

Since there are many other reviews I won't go into details but feel free to PM me.

Black Knight69
03-29-17, 20:26
I know I've posted lots of reviews about Rene, but she came through for me again today. Where other black girls go crickets, ask for crazy pictures, or just charge too damn much, Rene is always easy and professional.

She answers the phone, texts back, and the fact I love fucking her helps, too!

I love the sound of her voice, and just talking to her. She did this new thing today with a CBJ, and I loved it. And she had this weird angle thing she did during CFS, and it was awesome, too. When I try to link with other providers, too often I end up getting frustrated. Not with her.

As usual, I highly recommend next time she's in town.

Just a note: she's not GFE, and everything is covered.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/newpics-100-2girls-outs-call-now-leaving-soon-im-up-all-night/34308924What does "not GFE" mean to her? Is she just going to lay there staring at the clock or no touching her breast or kissing?

SmashPussy
03-30-17, 01:46
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

IlvblckGrls
03-30-17, 06:42
What does "not GFE" mean to her? Is she just going to lay there staring at the clock or no touching her breast or kissing?She doesn't kiss. No DATY.

Winston1984
03-30-17, 08:09
She doesn't kiss. No DATY.Easy and professional would describe her. Plenty of energy and no complaints about being on top for example. Refused Greek and then put her own fingers in her ass. No clock watching that I noticed, but my dreams normally don't take a long time anyway. If you love efficient black girls see her. If you need to feel like she will stop and care about you, keep looking.

Vinnie Kramer
03-30-17, 11:20
Do you know if Ryder will only see Seniors?

She and I texted a bit and she asked me to send her a PM which I did.

She hasn't responded for a couple days to either the pm or a follow-up txt.

She has been reviewed many times. Had the pleasure of meeting her today. Over in the Camp Washington area, near to where Bridget lives.

Very nice girl. Large breasts, especially for someone that thin. She was very accommodating.

Since there are many other reviews I won't go into details but feel free to PM me.

3-Minute Passion
03-30-17, 13:21
Do you know if Ryder will only see Seniors?

She and I texted a bit and she asked me to send her a PM which I did.

She hasn't responded for a couple days to either the pm or a follow-up txt.One other thing I want to add is that I think Ryder has gotten a bad rap. Some guys have said she uses drugs, others have said she has a black pimp who sits in the room next door. I saw no evidence of this at all. In fact, she made it a point to show me her arms. No marks. She says she has to quit smoking because that is why she has lost weight. Says she used to smoke 20 a day but is now down to 10. I think this a problem for a lot of women who initially want to lose weight. They start smoking, lose the weight and then can't stop smoking.

As to not returning calls or texts, I don't know about this. She contacted me but that may have been because I was a friend of a friend. Not sure. I think she is cautious and is as busy as she wants to be.

RogerOver
03-30-17, 15:24
One other thing I want to add is that I think Ryder has gotten a bad rap. Some guys have said she uses drugs, others have said she has a black pimp who sits in the room next door. I saw no evidence of this at all. In fact, she made it a point to show me her arms. No marks. She says she has to quit smoking because that is why she has lost weight. Says she used to smoke 20 a day but is now down to 10. I think this a problem for a lot of women who initially want to lose weight. They start smoking, lose the weight and then can't stop smoking.

As to not returning calls or texts, I don't know about this. She contacted me but that may have been because I was a friend of a friend. Not sure. I think she is cautious and is as busy as she wants to be.According to her social media page, the boyfriend that waited outside is now the husband. Guess she's taking a few days off for the honeymoon.

Cinc34
03-30-17, 17:21
Easy and professional would describe her. Plenty of energy and no complaints about being on top for example. Refused Greek and then put her own fingers in her ass. No clock watching that I noticed, but my dreams normally don't take a long time anyway. If you love efficient black girls see her. If you need to feel like she will stop and care about you, keep looking.I got a good laugh on that one. I'm visualizing a monger laying in bed expecting GFE, while she is putting her feet in his back pushing him to the door. Good post, made me laugh out loud.