PDA

View Full Version : Backpage Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79

Ky Guy 123
10-29-10, 16:42
Title states it all for the most part. Stormster took a few days off there, and came back with a new vigor that only a mini-vacation can bring. She's looking forward to hearing from all her favorite clients, and to make some new ones along the way. She asked me to pass this along to everyone.. so, mission accomplished. ;)

Jay

Anvil
10-30-10, 19:04
Krystal was a smoking hot little red head if you like tiny spinners. Almost no tits. Had the patch to prove it was real.

No idea if it's who you think it is, but that's not Summer in the ad pics, so I'd assume that it's Krystal. See a resemblance?

[QUOTE=Golden3; 1083710]

Vilnius
10-30-10, 23:41
My friend told me he had a nice time with Summer & Krystal. Said they were having a 2-girl special for 1.20 at their incall location in Norwood. Their pictures are accurate, but they look a little more run-down in person; closer to SW quality. But their attitude and service made up for it. Very enthusiastic, full menu except greek. They definitely aim to please.

513-xxx-4471.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-to-this-krystal-is-rare-so-come-see-one-ask-about-2-girl-special-28/4818679My friend just told me the same thing about the same two ladies. High marks for enthusiasm, nearly full menu, and the pictures are close. He said the special was actually $ tonight.

In fact, he said the only thing that prevented it from being a A+ evening was a phone call that he received from Summer's phone after the fact, and there was a dude on the other end. He said it sounded like a pimp / dealer digging through her call log to make a point about something. He advises caution on that front. The neighborhood did have some folks milling around looking suspect as well. He's curious if anyone else has had this issue with either girl.

He says he'll probably repeat in broad daylight, but will probably not go at night again, as well as being *extra certain* to observe the rule about not carrying extra cash or possessions.

This is the most recent ad for Krystal. "Trina" was not present or mentioned according to him, but he was not surprised to see Summer because of the ad JLerg posted. (Summer is the same as the link JLerg posted. (note: He called Krystal's number to schedule the show. He gave Summer his number after he met up with her, and Summer's was the number that the offending call originated from. Xxx-5390)

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-to-this-krystal-is-rare-come-see-one-ask-about-2-girl-special-25/6037395

Vilnius
10-30-10, 23:55
To my mind the number one thing is Google. We need something to Google to lead us to other things on the internet.

If all we have in the girl's ad is a phone number, we have something to Google and that offers us the opportunity of finding other ads or directory listings containing a website, email addy, pics, posts on other boards, maybe another identity, maybe a former identity with a history she is hiding. All of this is new found information the girl didn't provide in the single ad she gave us.

This is necessary because we never, I repeat, never make a decision on a girl simply from one ad she gives us containing what she wants us to know.

We should take all this new found information and google it also, one new-found email, one new-found phone at a time. We keep googling all the new found information and the additional new found information turning up in subsequent googles until we have googled everything we started with and everything new we found until nothing new is turning up.

At that point we have used our keyboard and taken one simple ad with maybe only a phone number and parlayed that into finding everything about the girl we started with that is out there on the internet.

Then and only then are we prepared to make a judgment whether she is safe to even consider.

So the number one reason to reject scam is when the girl's ad does not provide us with something to Google. I'm no senior member here, obviously, but I can certainly testify that what Golfcart is saying is the only way my friend the hobbyist operates, and he's been doing it for a while. This is particularly important since BP is the new CL. One does one's legwork, or one rolls the dice.

I was inactive through the kerfuffle that has apparently been going down over the last month or so, but scrolling back, it appears I missed some doozies. I won't insult anyone by throwing in my two cents when I've got <10 posts to my name, but I will make a commitment to encourage noobs (which the 'correct' spelling, my aged friends LOL) to learn to do their own legwork in addition to / instead of asking bad questions here. I will do this respectfully. That's all I have.

Jimmyh88
10-31-10, 02:33
I contacted her few times, and it was not easy to get to hold with her. She told me that she was in the process of changing phones, so it was the problem reaching her. I finally setup a date with her 2 weeks later, but I got last minutes price & location changing text message, and she told me it is up to me if I want to meet. I did not feel really good about all the changes in last minute, so I called it off. She does have few good reviews on e. Com, but I don't think it worth my time and $$.5.I can't believe what you people have wrote. If anything adriana is one of the best girl I have met from these websites. Lots of these girls are trashy druggies and you complain about her. She is one of the classiest. I admit she was a little shy and maybe she wasnt completely gettin into it but think about it, most of us men are probably more than half her age. I left satisfied. Met her at hotel twice already. She is a working girl. And mia is her friends name! Not her? It was always mia and adriana working together last year. I met them both. Honestly, not too happy with mia but adriana was great. Once I seen her I stayed. I can tell its probably the same guy writing the bad stuff ab her on here. If you didn't want to a car date don't stay? Her prices have gone up a little but thats nothig compared to girls who charge $$$. Sure it was a little hard to get a hold of her I had to call several times in a row, but the experience was great. Nice body nice personality very thin though! Shouldn't we be writing about the girls who rip men off, or who use false pictures or suck at there job? You people have too much time on your hands! Cracks me up. I have met a few girls but I don't go straight home and write there every flaw online. Grow up. I recommend her.

Jimmyh88
10-31-10, 03:00
Adriana from harrison. Incall usually at hotel. Sweet & sexy. Very easy going and somewhat classy. Nice body and she was new to the game but in someway I felt relieved ab that (very clean. She wanted $$.5 for a whole hour but it was worth it. Yes her prices have went up. I met adriana and mia a while bak and prices were lower. (MIA is not adriana, she is a whole different girl BTW! Adriana worked with her. ) anyway not a clock watcher. Kind of shy but she is young. I am new to usasexguide but have met several girls off craigs list and back page. She is better off workig alone I was not as interested in her friend mia but adriana I would call for sure! Anyone know if adrianas friend mia is still even working? Well anyway I was shocked to not see more great reviews about adriana. Everyone has flaws but I am still trying to find out what hers were? Took a min to get a hold of her and she was a little nervous at first but eventually relaxed. I would recommend her and I had to get the word out because she is too sweet to say that she isn't worth the money-james

Nacnud
10-31-10, 11:40
This is the most recent ad for Krystal. "Trina" was not present or mentioned according to him, but he was not surprised to see Summer because of the ad JLerg posted. (Summer is the same as the link JLerg posted. (note: He called Krystal's number to schedule the show. He gave Summer his number after he met up with her, and Summer's was the number that the offending call originated from. Xxx-5390)

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-to-this-krystal-is-rare-come-see-one-ask-about-2-girl-special-25/6037395I have access to erotic review VIP and when I did a search for Krystal's number it goes to a review for a solo encounter with Summer. Since Summer's ad show's a hour for $.5 it makes me wonder how rushed they are with Krystal's two girl special at $ which apparently is Krystal and Summer. Doesn't mean it's a scam but it does seem odd.

Kimber1
10-31-10, 13:29
Adriana from harrison. Incall usually at hotel. Sweet & sexy. Very easy going and somewhat classy. Nice body and she was new to the game but in someway I felt relieved ab that (very clean. She wanted $$.5 for a whole hour but it was worth it. Yes her prices have went up. I met adriana and mia a while bak and prices were lower. (MIA is not adriana, she is a whole different girl BTW! Adriana worked with her. ) anyway not a clock watcher. Kind of shy but she is young. I am new to usasexguide but have met several girls off craigs list and back page. She is better off workig alone I was not as interested in her friend mia but adriana I would call for sure! Anyone know if adrianas friend mia is still even working? Well anyway I was shocked to not see more great reviews about adriana. Everyone has flaws but I am still trying to find out what hers were? Took a min to get a hold of her and she was a little nervous at first but eventually relaxed. I would recommend her and I had to get the word out because she is too sweet to say that she isn't worth the money-jamesNice try Adriana / Mia. We know this you, didn't you learn from the last time you tried posting your own reviews on here. And by the way my neighbor has pics to prove Adriana and Mia are the same. You should just come on here as yourself and explain the sudden increase in rates. From what I hear the service given doesn't justify the increase. Stop with all the silly games, and you really need to read over your comments before you post to correct errors / slip ups.

Easton 1269
10-31-10, 17:00
Adriana from harrison. Incall usually at hotel. Sweet & sexy. Very easy going and somewhat classy. Nice body and she was new to the game but in someway I felt relieved ab that (very clean. She wanted $$.5 for a whole hour but it was worth it. Yes her prices have went up. I met adriana and mia a while bak and prices were lower. (MIA is not adriana, she is a whole different girl BTW! Adriana worked with her. ) anyway not a clock watcher. Kind of shy but she is young. I am new to usasexguide but have met several girls off craigs list and back page. She is better off workig alone I was not as interested in her friend mia but adriana I would call for sure! Anyone know if adrianas friend mia is still even working? Well anyway I was shocked to not see more great reviews about adriana. Everyone has flaws but I am still trying to find out what hers were? Took a min to get a hold of her and she was a little nervous at first but eventually relaxed. I would recommend her and I had to get the word out because she is too sweet to say that she isn't worth the money-jamesHey "Jimmy" why are both of your posts defending Adriana? I find it a little odd that you are defending this girl, yet you fail to describe your experience with her. So, what gives? Does she swallow? Does she like a load shot on her chest? Does she enjoy CG or RCG? Does she go to Greece? Help us out, tell us what this girl is all about.

Marmon1913
10-31-10, 20:37
Adriana from harrison. Incall usually at hotel. Sweet & sexy. Very easy going and somewhat classy. Nice body and she was new to the game but in someway I felt relieved ab that (very clean. She wanted $$.5 for a whole hour but it was worth it. Yes her prices have went up. I met adriana and mia a while bak and prices were lower. (MIA is not adriana, she is a whole different girl BTW! Adriana worked with her. ) anyway not a clock watcher. Kind of shy but she is young. I am new to usasexguide but have met several girls off craigs list and back page. She is better off workig alone I was not as interested in her friend mia but adriana I would call for sure! Anyone know if adrianas friend mia is still even working? Well anyway I was shocked to not see more great reviews about adriana. Everyone has flaws but I am still trying to find out what hers were? Took a min to get a hold of her and she was a little nervous at first but eventually relaxed. I would recommend her and I had to get the word out because she is too sweet to say that she isn't worth the money-jamesThis Jimmy is a friend of her's. As he stated in a PM that he sent me.

Maybe he the pi*p for her. But for $$5 or $$$ there are much better providers for less $$.

In my book it's all good but some better than others. The worst I ever had was excellent.

Chester67
10-31-10, 22:14
I had an incredible session with Ivy this evening. She's a long, slender strawberry blonde whose really cute. She was pleasant, accomodating and a lot of fun. The price was just right too!

This is the first provider I will repeat with since my return to Cincy. Looks 7, body 8, attitude 8. Real deal fellas. Not a fake. PM me for details.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/you-can-call-me-ivy-26/5979448

Wingman Todd
10-31-10, 22:25
Sounds like a knight on a white horse just arrived!

Hey "Jimmy" why are both of your posts defending Adriana? I find it a little odd that you are defending this girl, yet you fail to describe your experience with her. So, what gives? Does she swallow? Does she like a load shot on her chest? Does she enjoy CG or RCG? Does she go to Greece? Help us out, tell us what this girl is all about.

Waltmore
10-31-10, 23:58
Yes indeed it is. I saw her many months ago and she was doing full service duos for about half of her now quoted price. Jimmy, I don't know if you are a white knight or just naive, but the truth is she has changed names quite often and she wasn't Adrianna and Mia, at that time she was Nicole of Nicole and Mia. I could state a lot more but I choose not to. If you choose to visit her I am not attempting to dissuade you, but do not try and obfuscate this issue with untruths.

Sounds like a knight on a white horse just arrived!

Jry Wild1
11-01-10, 10:31
Several others have jumped on this already, so I won't repeat all that has already been said. I will note a few of things.

1) The duo was going by Mia and Nicole. Since Jimmy is so adamant that Mia is the "friend, " I will conclude that Adriana is Nicole, then. I don't think their ads ever differentiated.

2) I'm not sure that Mia's is a salient topic, since we are really discussing Adriana. Adriana might be better off without her friend, but let's concentrate on her solo adventures, since that is how she is advertising.

3) Whether "Jimmy" is Adriana or someone posting as a White Knight for her, I do think it odd that someone "new" to the forum gets on and posts two reports defending her so soon after a report that was interpreted as "negative" report.

4) I think Audipwr's report was excellent. Contrary to Jimmy's first post, we should be writing about our experiences, not just our "rip offs, " girls using false pictures, etc. Providing reports with clear information and your thoughts on the experience are exactly what we are here for. Knowing that it can be difficult to get hold of a girl, knowing that the location kept changing, etc. Are good things to know.

5) I will say to Easton, that Jimmy's report (whoever is behind it) does have useful information even if it is not a detailed account of his experience with her. Certainly, this information could be considered questionable, but many of the comments echo those of previous reports. He said it was a little hard to get hold of and had to call several times in a row, meets in a hotel, quoted an accurate current rate. He also noted that she is young, shy, doesn't always "completely get into it". She is clean, nervous at first, and sweet. All good information, and probably reasonably accurate.

6) About the rate increase: I too want to know more. A jump from $.5 for a duo to $$.5 to a solo is quite an increase. Even though Jimmy points out that $$.5 is not $$$, in my opinion $$.5 and up is on the higher end of the scale. For that kind of $, you expect a HIGH level of service, not someone who "wasn't completely gettin into it". There are several providers that I have seen that give EXCELLENT services and "get into it" at less than $$ (some quite a bit less) I haven't seen Adriana, so I cannot comment on whether she is worth $$.5 or not, but from the reports, I'm not sure I will find out.

7) Remember, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Not everyone will like every provider. Just the way it goes.

So on that note, I will say this is JMHO and Thank You to everyone who has commented. I believe that all of the commentators have handled themselves well. Virtually no heated words or derogatory comments. I appreciate the effort and input from everyone without the added drama.

Be safe, be well,

JR.

Adriana from harrison. Incall usually at hotel. Sweet & sexy. Very easy going and somewhat classy. Nice body and she was new to the game but in someway I felt relieved ab that (very clean. She wanted $$.5 for a whole hour but it was worth it. Yes her prices have went up. I met adriana and mia a while bak and prices were lower. (MIA is not adriana, she is a whole different girl BTW! Adriana worked with her. ) anyway not a clock watcher. Kind of shy but she is young. I am new to usasexguide but have met several girls off craigs list and back page. She is better off workig alone I was not as interested in her friend mia but adriana I would call for sure! Anyone know if adrianas friend mia is still even working? Well anyway I was shocked to not see more great reviews about adriana. Everyone has flaws but I am still trying to find out what hers were? Took a min to get a hold of her and she was a little nervous at first but eventually relaxed. I would recommend her and I had to get the word out because she is too sweet to say that she isn't worth the money-james

I can't believe what you people have wrote. If anything adriana is one of the best girl I have met from these websites. Lots of these girls are trashy druggies and you complain about her. She is one of the classiest. I admit she was a little shy and maybe she wasnt completely gettin into it but think about it, most of us men are probably more than half her age. I left satisfied. Met her at hotel twice already. She is a working girl. And mia is her friends name! Not her? It was always mia and adriana working together last year. I met them both. Honestly, not too happy with mia but adriana was great. Once I seen her I stayed. I can tell its probably the same guy writing the bad stuff ab her on here. If you didn't want to a car date don't stay? Her prices have gone up a little but thats nothig compared to girls who charge $$$. Sure it was a little hard to get a hold of her I had to call several times in a row, but the experience was great. Nice body nice personality very thin though! Shouldn't we be writing about the girls who rip men off, or who use false pictures or suck at there job? You people have too much time on your hands! Cracks me up. I have met a few girls but I don't go straight home and write there every flaw online. Grow up. I recommend her.

Easton 1269
11-01-10, 12:33
[QUOTE=Jry Wild1; 1085623]Several others have jumped on this already, so I won't repeat all that has already been said. I will note a few of things.

5) I will say to Easton, that Jimmy's report (whoever is behind it) does have useful information even if it is not a detailed account of his experience with her. Certainly, this information could be considered questionable, but many of the comments echo those of previous reports. He said it was a little hard to get hold of and had to call several times in a row, meets in a hotel, quoted an accurate current rate. He also noted that she is young, shy, doesn't always "completely get into it". She is clean, nervous at first, and sweet. All good information, and probably reasonably accurate.

The purpose of my comment about "Jimmys' " report was simply that it was odd to see two reports from the same person regarding the same provider, and no other interaction on this forum whatsoever. That in addition to the content of both posts, implies the provider in question is posing as the purported Jimmy. If a provider doesn't like what type of review she is getting, she can just as easily reply to it, as opposed to taking on a "nom de plume" in order to defend herself. If you read the comments of both posts, the writing style, defensive remarks and lack of real content of their experience, in addition to the defense of her price escalation, indicates it is more likely to be a provider who is a poser, versus a monger providing intel. Additionally, it would be unlikely that someone new to the forum who is a hobbyist would post only twice about the same person, and both in a defensive manner. Consequently, I was calling into question both the accuracy and reliability of these reports. There are enough scammers on BP and elsewhere, they need to be kept out of this forum.

A newbie most often begins with some type of introduction, as opposed to immediately being a "knight on a white horse", which in this case appears to be more like a peasant riding a mule.

Scott6648
11-01-10, 15:02
My friend just told me the same thing about the same two ladies. High marks for enthusiasm, nearly full menu, and the pictures are close. He said the special was actually $ tonight.

In fact, he said the only thing that prevented it from being a A+ evening was a phone call that he received from Summer's phone after the fact, and there was a dude on the other end. He said it sounded like a pimp / dealer digging through her call log to make a point about something. He advises caution on that front. The neighborhood did have some folks milling around looking suspect as well. He's curious if anyone else has had this issue with either girl.

He says he'll probably repeat in broad daylight, but will probably not go at night again, as well as being *extra certain* to observe the rule about not carrying extra cash or possessions.

This is the most recent ad for Krystal."Trina" was not present or mentioned according to him, but he was not surprised to see Summer because of the ad JLerg posted. (Summer is the same as the link JLerg posted. (note: He called Krystal's number to schedule the show. He gave Summer his number after he met up with her, and Summer's was the number that the offending call originated from. Xxx-5390)

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-to-this-krystal-is-rare-come-see-one-ask-about-2-girl-special-25/6037395I actually drove past after getting to the address because of a couple rough looking characters on the front porch of the apartment. I texted krystal back and tole her to let me know if she started outcall again.

Jry Wild1
11-01-10, 15:45
Easton,

I agree with you 100 percent. Sorry, I did not mean to imply that I did not understand your intention or that I disagreed with your comments. To clarify, I was just adding that whether "Jimmy" is Adriana posting for herself or someone else posting on her behalf as her White Knight, there was some useful and probably accurate (if superficial) information being conveyed if you read past what "Jimmy" was actually saying. I don't think that was "Jimmy's" intention. LOL.

Unquestionably, Jimmy is either Adriana or someone posting for her. Of that, I have no doubt. I also agree that more providers should join the forum and post for themselves, whether it is to defend themselves, post ads, or provide other useful commentary. Posing as a [fake] member or having someone else join the forum and post defensive remarks or fake reviews only hurts the provider. It is so easy to see through this kind of sham that the provider DOES start to look like a scammer.

Adriana, if you're reading this, join this forum as a Forum Advertiser and help us to understand.

Just as an aside: I thought Easton's description of this "knight on a white horse" being a peasant riding a mule was a thing of beauty. Well said. Very eloquent.

Sorry for the confusion,

JR.

Several others have jumped on this already, so I won't repeat all that has already been said. I will note a few of things.

5) I will say to Easton, that Jimmy's report (whoever is behind it) does have useful information even if it is not a detailed account of his experience with her. Certainly, this information could be considered questionable, but many of the comments echo those of previous reports. He said it was a little hard to get hold of and had to call several times in a row, meets in a hotel, quoted an accurate current rate. He also noted that she is young, shy, doesn't always "completely get into it". She is clean, nervous at first, and sweet. All good information, and probably reasonably accurate. The purpose of my comment about "Jimmys' " report was simply that it was odd to see two reports from the same person regarding the same provider, and no other interaction on this forum whatsoever. That in addition to the content of both posts, implies the provider in question is posing as the purported Jimmy. If a provider doesn't like what type of review she is getting, she can just as easily reply to it, as opposed to taking on a "nom de plume" in order to defend herself. If you read the comments of both posts, the writing style, defensive remarks and lack of real content of their experience, in addition to the defense of her price escalation, indicates it is more likely to be a provider who is a poser, versus a monger providing intel. Additionally, it would be unlikely that someone new to the forum who is a hobbyist would post only twice about the same person, and both in a defensive manner. Consequently, I was calling into question both the accuracy and reliability of these reports. There are enough scammers on BP and elsewhere, they need to be kept out of this forum.

A newbie most often begins with some type of introduction, as opposed to immediately being a "knight on a white horse", which in this case appears to be more like a peasant riding a mule.

Jimmyh88
11-01-10, 18:15
[QUOTE=Jry Wild1; 1085623]Several others have jumped on this already, so I won't repeat all that has already been said. I will note a few of things.

The purpose of my comment about "Jimmys' " report was simply that it was odd to see two reports from the same person regarding the same provider, and no other interaction on this forum whatsoever. That in addition to the content of both posts, implies the provider in question is posing as the purported Jimmy. If a provider doesn't like what type of review she is getting, she can just as easily reply to it, as opposed to taking on a "nom de plume" in order to defend herself. If you read the comments of both posts, the writing style, defensive remarks and lack of real content of their experience, in addition to the defense of her price escalation, indicates it is more likely to be a provider who is a poser, versus a monger providing intel. Additionally, it would be unlikely that someone new to the forum who is a hobbyist would post only twice about the same person, and both in a defensive manner. Consequently, I was calling into question both the accuracy and reliability of these reports. There are enough scammers on BP and elsewhere, they need to be kept out of this forum.

A newbie most often begins with some type of introduction, as opposed to immediately being a "knight on a white horse", which in this case appears to be more like a peasant riding a mule. I actually have a life un like some of you men who have way tooo much time on your hands. I didn't bother to read all the rules and regulations! Wow, my bad. Who cares. I said adriana was good GFE BBBJ had her own incall at hotel. I met her and her friend but as a I recall she does way better on her own bc her friend was kinda trashy. How the hell would adriana write her own review when as far as I kno she doesn't even read these sites. When I mentioned this webste to her she said she never even heard about it. She goes to the high class reviews like escorts. Com and another site. Go to them and you will see they all write good things. You guys just love to pick out the flaws and insult people. I had a great experience with her. CIM DATY and the timing was perfect. What else is ther I couild possible say? I am new to this. I wrote reviews for other girls on different sites but I haven't hear much good come out of this site just ab of "seniors" anyway give her abreak. She's cute and sweet with a great body. I guess she isn't very freaky in bed and you got to talk her thru it but she is new to it (I think) so your choice call adriana who is hot but may not be as freaky in bed or call a big fat girl who can please you better. How dare you say this is adriana or her whiteknight! I didn't even tell her the bad reviews people wrote about her because it would break her heart. So she has no idea what I wrote and what all wrote ab her. Sure your not thinking of a different adriana? This is the one from harrison from comfort inn hotel? Anyhway once again. You all have way too much time on your hands. I am not saying she is a 10 but she is no way close to causing me to complain. She finally gets a good review on here and yall try to ruin that for her. I am new to this but never again will I come on this site again. You are all fools.

Jimmyh88
11-01-10, 18:29
Yes indeed it is. I saw her many months ago and she was doing full service duos for about half of her now quoted price. Jimmy, I don't know if you are a white knight or just naive, but the truth is she has changed names quite often and she wasn't Adrianna and Mia, at that time she was Nicole of Nicole and Mia. I could state a lot more but I choose not to. If you choose to visit her I am not attempting to dissuade you, but do not try and obfuscate this issue with untruths.She changes her name so family can't track her down or tryin to avoid cops or certain people. I am new to this I only went on this website for the first time in my life two days ago. I usually go on escorts bc its not a bunch of cry babies. I only met adriana twice. So its not like she is my best friend hardly kno her. I don't know about all the little rules for these review pages and I don't care. But how dare you say adriana wrote her own review. After alll the mean and may I add FALSE information you wrote I finally wrte one good review for her and you lame people try to ruin her reputation on here EVENMORE. She is clean and sweet as can be. I am glad she hasnt reads the things you men have wrote or it would bring her down. If you really wana kno she swallows does DATY and BBBJ she drices nice but a little sexy too we got along great. Was very quiet and hardly made a noise so I felt like I wasnt pleasing her but I kno it about the money. She didn't rush. Any more proof? So I can prove that adriana has no idea I have wrote any of this and she has never even viewed this site before because everyone told her bad things. So anymore questions since I kno all you you do is sit by computer all day and dog escorts? Now I know why I never wanted to post on here in the first place.

Jimmyh88
11-01-10, 18:35
Nice try Adriana / Mia. We know this you, didn't you learn from the last time you tried posting your own reviews on here. And by the way my neighbor has pics to prove Adriana and Mia are the same. You should just come on here as yourself and explain the sudden increase in rates. From what I hear the service given doesn't justify the increase. Stop with all the silly games, and you really need to read over your comments before you post to correct errors / slip ups.Mia is the other girl that works with adriana. Adriana is the tall tan one mia is the short light hair one. Get a alife. When did adriana write her own review again? What ever fuck it I am donme meeting hookers anyway. Too much drama. I am happy with the wife at home. But when I met Adriana and Mia they were independendt? I give up. I feel just as low as yall dudes even writing on this perverted trashy page peace call me if any more lame questions [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

OnePilot
11-01-10, 19:09
Seen Ms. Stacey this afternoon. Nice clean quite comfortable incall location. No drugs, drama or ringing cell phones. More pretty in person than as posted. Silky smooth body and a real pleasure to speak to. There are a couple of Staceys on back page, look for xxx-8728. Give her a call she is the real deal. Be safe men

Bilzreddy
11-01-10, 20:45
This my first review on this board but I am not new to the hobby, just to this board.

I saw Stacey last week based on some earlier positive reports. She is extremely nice personally, has a refreshingly mature, professional attitude and has great skills which she enjoys demonstrating. She requested no details here but I would give her an A for effort and results. She has a nice clean, safe in call which is pretty convenient.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/a-sweet-treat-for-you-26/6001099

Jay Malibu
11-01-10, 23:08
I was probably guilty of this a few years ago when I found the hobby. The first two or three providers for me where ATFs. Not because the service was all that great, but the first few providers. No matter the service were pretty cool. After a few years and many providers later, you get more discriminating and care more about getting a fair value for the investment. I figured that if jimmy8 is really a hobbyist he has limited experience or the provider herself posting. And in either case I don't have sufficient information to make me want to see her. Unfortunately a good number of providers are out to make a quick buck and since this is a less-than-mainstream activity, they can get away with it for a time. The ladies that actually deliver consistent quality don't need newbie-exaggerated reviews and will build a stable of guys that make it work with both parties. So providers and newbies, post away and I will take it with a grain of salt. Once another well known hobbyist approves, then I'm on-board. So I do appreciate those that TOFTT.

Jimmyh88
11-01-10, 23:30
Hahaha I laugh at you people. Of course if adriana wanted to write something she would and it wouldn't be pretty. But she doesn't have internet access. In order for her to even reply she will have to drive miles up the street just to go to starbucks and use there WIFI. She just recently got a new laptop last month and before that she was using the computers at the library to post. (yes she told me to tell you guys about her not even having internet access bc she can't even get online now to write it herself) sometimes I woud call her whn she got new messages or reviews since she can't always get online. Now I know if I want to look up reviews or find another escort this will be the last place I look. Yall must be into SW anyway. Adriana also said her real name is NOT adriana and nor will she ever give her real name away I don't even kno her real name but who would give a real name out when they are commiting a crime? Well I feel ashamed to even take time out of my day to post on here. I only met her twice and mia once. She said she changed her prices because everyone thought $ made her seem cheap. So she doubled it and I am assuming she has got many complaints. But atleast the ones who don't complain are high paid men like myself. If it werent for her looks I probably wouldn't rate the GFE experience as high. She was shy, and anxious and kept forgetting who I was when I called. It took forever to set up a appt but both times we had a set location. I have also met jamie aka SPAZZIE from naughtie bodies and I met Darlene from craigs list. So there are my refernces. I didn't have to write any of this but my dude told me that some jerk was making adriana look like a fool. She is only new to all this and has only been in the game for a year. She didn't even know about this website now until I told her! Goodbye now. Say what ya want its not my problem. Its hers. We all got to admit that she is very attratcive atleast. And if your experience with her wasnt a good thats a shame. But I forgot you guys don't seem to want to spend over $. Goodbye say wht you want but one of you smart ellics who says I am adriana or her pimp, you are way off. Want proof ask me or look me up.

Ky Guy 123
11-02-10, 01:00
I keep instigating things don't I? I needz ta keep my trap shut a bit more methinks. Anyway.. here's the particulars as they relate to me:

Adrianna: $$.5 vs. Sara/Callie/Sophie: $$ vs. Stormy/Stacy: $(ish)

Simple cost analysis. Which of these gives more value for a dollar?

Dollars and cents alone. I'd not see Adri at that proposed rate with such gems quoting much lower. We're in a recession, if you need more money to come in, advertise at a competable rate and schedule more volume if need be. Just my thought. .

Add to this fact that I paid very close attention back when it happened to the suggested comments posted by the previous 'white knight' as it were, MyUrNice2009. Someone posted something about that being a name used to contact Adri in the past, which brought up many questions on the validity of the reviews at that time. In comparison of phraseology, I found 11-12 common traits between Joe and MyUr as each person was 'defending' Adri. Now.. in my opinion only.. it seems highly suspect, and even more highly likely that MyUr and JoeJoe are one and the same. If not.. they certainly use many idioms in common. Does this make them/him Adri? Not sure, but I suspect anyone that protests as much as has been done in the last 24 hours, especially for 'someone that they've seen only twice'. So.. I have suspicion only, but it's a moot point in any case as if you see my first statement. Dollars and cents just don't make sense for a lad on a budget. .

Hope this helps. And it was only my analysis, and not intended to cause any dissention in any way. As for this tall Kentucky lad, I'll put my hard earned monies to where they can get me the most for the least.. every time. .

Jay.

I was probably guilty of this a few years ago when I found the hobby. The first two or three providers for me where ATFs. Not because the service was all that great, but the first few providers. No matter the service were pretty cool. After a few years and many providers later, you get more discriminating and care more about getting a fair value for the investment. I figured that if jimmy8 is really a hobbyist he has limited experience or the provider herself posting. And in either case I don't have sufficient information to make me want to see her. Unfortunately a good number of providers are out to make a quick buck and since this is a less-than-mainstream activity, they can get away with it for a time. The ladies that actually deliver consistent quality don't need newbie-exaggerated reviews and will build a stable of guys that make it work with both parties. So providers and newbies, post away and I will take it with a grain of salt. Once another well known hobbyist approves, then I'm on-board. So I do appreciate those that TOFTT.

Jry Wild1
11-02-10, 09:09
Thank you to all of the seniors and regular members who have contributed to this discussion in a calm and level-headed manner.

Jimmy, it doesn't really matter who you are. Please try to remember one thing. Not everyone likes the same thing or in this case the same provider. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion (including you) but please try to express it without all of the added emotion and defensiveness.

You made yourself a target for all of these comments by coming onto this forum with no past reviews, no history, and post 2 (now 6) very emotional reviews of Adriana. You admit that you have only seen her a couple of times and are not her best friend and you "hardly kno her". Why are you so emotional over any of the reviews of her?

FYI, a "White Knight" is "a person (usually a male) who sees a woman in distress, and believes that he can help her." An alternative definition is "a male who, in a desperate attempt to get himself laid, will attempt to woo or impress any female he comes across by being overly defensive of her and giving her special attention." [Definitions from urbandictionary dot com] So, hopefully, you can see why we have been calling you a "White Knight".

We welcome you to the board. We welcome your opinion. Just keep it light and not so emotional. And, remember that other people may not agree with you. Be prepared to let others express themselves too.

Jimmy, I'm trying to help you here. If you want the members of the board to take you seriously, try to calm down and approach this in a different, more respectful manner. You are coming across to everyone as a very naive, new member or Adriana posting for herself because of the way you are posting. PM me if you want to discuss this further. I'll even call you if you PM me your phone number. I'm here to help.

JR.

Hahaha I laugh at you people. Of course if adriana wanted to write something she would and it wouldn't be pretty. But she doesn't have internet access. In order for her to even reply she will have to drive miles up the street just to go to starbucks and use there WIFI. She just recently got a new laptop last month and before that she was using the computers at the library to post. (yes she told me to tell you guys about her not even having internet access bc she can't even get online now to write it herself) sometimes I woud call her whn she got new messages or reviews since she can't always get online. Now I know if I want to look up reviews or find another escort this will be the last place I look. Yall must be into SW anyway. Adriana also said her real name is NOT adriana and nor will she ever give her real name away I don't even kno her real name but who would give a real name out when they are commiting a crime? Well I feel ashamed to even take time out of my day to post on here. I only met her twice and mia once. She said she changed her prices because everyone thought $ made her seem cheap. So she doubled it and I am assuming she has got many complaints. But atleast the ones who don't complain are high paid men like myself. If it werent for her looks I probably wouldn't rate the GFE experience as high. She was shy, and anxious and kept forgetting who I was when I called. It took forever to set up a appt but both times we had a set location. I have also met jamie aka SPAZZIE from naughtie bodies and I met Darlene from craigs list. So there are my refernces. I didn't have to write any of this but my dude told me that some jerk was making adriana look like a fool. She is only new to all this and has only been in the game for a year. She didn't even know about this website now until I told her! Goodbye now. Say what ya want its not my problem. Its hers. We all got to admit that she is very attratcive atleast. And if your experience with her wasnt a good thats a shame. But I forgot you guys don't seem to want to spend over $. Goodbye say wht you want but one of you smart ellics who says I am adriana or her pimp, you are way off. Want proof ask me or look me up.

Easton 1269
11-02-10, 09:36
"Methink he doth protest too much."

Wingman Todd
11-02-10, 09:42
Interesting back to back reviews on Stacey from B / P. If I remember some time back she was noted as a scam / rip-off. In fact if you google her digits, there is a comment about her being just that. Has she suddenly changed her style? Just an observation here.

One more note. Crybaby Jimmyh88 should just crawl back into the hole he / she came from. Your lack of correct spelling and destruction of grammer is incredible. I'm surprised Professor Wild Thang hasn't jumped on board earlier just about this! No comments about the Adriana issue but I must agree with Ky Guy 123's cost analysis!

WM.

This my first review on this board but I am not new to the hobby, just to this board.

I saw Stacey last week based on some earlier positive reports. She is extremely nice personally, has a refreshingly mature, professional attitude and has great skills which she enjoys demonstrating. She requested no details here but I would give her an A for effort and results. She has a nice clean, safe in call which is pretty convenient.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/a-sweet-treat-for-you-26/6001099

Jalex
11-02-10, 10:02
Interesting back to back reviews on Stacey from B / P. If I remember some time back she was noted as a scam / rip-off. In fact if you google her digits, there is a comment about her being just that. Has she suddenly changed her style? Just an observation here.

One more note. Crybaby Jimmyh88 should just crawl back into the hole he / she came from. Your lack of correct spelling and destruction of grammer is incredible. I'm surprised Professor Wild Thang hasn't jumped on board earlier just about this! No comments about the Adriana issue but I must agree with Ky Guy 123's cost analysis!

WM. Do a search for Mrddfun's reviews of her. He's steered me in the right direction before, so I have no problem believing his positive reports.

Jalex
11-02-10, 10:03
"Methink he doth protest too much."That poor girl with no internet access sure does post a lot of ads on various sites. Just saying.

Ima Ezwriter
11-02-10, 10:49
I had the pleasure of spending time with this lovely lady. Easy to talk to, comfortable location, great skills, and best all around value. I will repeat.

EZ.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxing-sensual-massage-513-706-7953-email-or-call-for-a-pic-38/4663181

Jimmyh88
11-02-10, 11:05
Who the hell is myur? Adriana was great. I am not a pimp nor would I ever be one. I think that sh*t is wrong. I am james akers. Look me up (which I am sure you all will) I normally wouldn't give my info to you fools but I feel bad I tried to write about my experience with adriana and I make things worse because you idiots assume just because someone writes a good review and doesn't cry about her raise in price means that I just have to be adriana. Or a "white knight" haha these little code words you all use shows that you spend your whole day on here writing about SW and escorts. Look at her pics. She is beautiful petite young lady and she has a nice attitude. Sure everyone has flaws. She was nervous, very hard to get a hold of, and a few times I called she didn't have a hotel room anymore. I first met her with her friend mia. Adriana showed up at mias house aboutn 5 minute after I got there. I was tempted to leave because mia was missig some teeth, but adriana showed up (and luckily had great teeth. She said it was hard for her to get off but I tried my best anyway. She seemed to enjoy herself and did most of the work as mia just laid there. Adrianna was a little nervous and took a minute or so to get started but once we started I enjoyed myself. I thought this website was to write reviews about the women you meet. I have met darlene from craigs list, jamie (aka spazzee) from naughty bodies and I met amber (but that was forever ago) . All the girls were great but I would recommend adriana or jamie! I have no clue who you are assuming I am. When I first called adriana she said she never recieved my email because she didn't have a computer so it made me nervous knowing that she was having a different guy post her ads for her. But now that I called her a few days ago she said she has a laptop she recieved a few weeks ago and can go online using wifi only. So I highly doubt she writes her own reviews when I know she doesn't have that much time on her hands and can only recieve internet at a starbucks or what ever who cares. Anyway she was sexy, sweet, a little quiet but very easy going girl. . So go ahead and write whatever comment you decide to write since you all "know it all"! But I kno who I am, and I know if it werent for her raise in price you all would not be complaining like babies. She is new to the game and probably realized $ wasnt doing the trick. Who cares if she charges $.5! Don't like it don't meet her. Okay, go ahead and assume I am a white knight or a fake or whatever. It cracks me up.

Wingman Todd
11-02-10, 11:25
OOPS! I retract my suggestion about her. I forgot about Mrfffun's review. Plus other info sent my way (thanks) convinces me she is legit. She does have a sparkling smile!

Do a search for Mrddfun's reviews of her. He's steered me in the right direction before, so I have no problem believing his positive reports.

Teddude
11-02-10, 13:04
OOPS! I retract my suggestion about her. I forgot about Mrfffun's review. Plus other info sent my way (thanks) convinces me she is legit. She does have a sparkling smile!She is very accommodating and has an infectious smile about her. I had the pleasure of being in her company. Very sweet, likes to please and easy location. Pics are her and nice girlie body to match. I would repeat! Stacey- thanks dear!

Lets not let this one get away.

Ted

Wingman Todd
11-02-10, 15:13
When will this end? Further discussions should be moved to the Rant and Rave thread found elswhere on this forum. This crap, though humorous to read, is taking up too much damn space on this thread. One passing thought, I 'm sure everyone is impressed by two ladies he claims to have seen:

"I have met darlene from craigs list, jamie (aka spazzee) from naughty bodies"

WOW! Must have been tough to pull that off (laughing, laughing.

[QUOTE=Jimmyh88; 1086131]Who the hell is myur? Adriana was great. I am not a pimp nor would I ever be one. I think that sh*t is wrong. I am james akers. Look me up (which I am sure you all will) I normally wouldn't give my info to you fools but I feel bad I tried to write about my experience with adriana and I make things worse because you idiots assume just because someone writes a good review and doesn't cry about her raise in price means that I just have to be adriana. Or a "white knight" haha these little code words you all use shows that you spend your whole day on here writing about SW and escorts. Look at her pics. She is beautiful petite young lady and she has a nice attitude. Sure everyone has flaws. She was nervous, very hard to get a hold of, and a few times I called she didn't have a hotel room anymore. QUOTE]

Waltmore
11-02-10, 15:25
Jimmy, I don't think anyone has said anything terribly bad or wrong about Adrianna. Most comments have been as to the financial consideration, which I personally find to be exscessive but that is my opinion and I am entitled to it. You on the other hand have sounded quite like a whiny, immature punk to phrase it so you will understand. I am a pretty nice guy but I think we all have heard enough and I think it is time for you to shut your mouth and stop writing on this subject. Please, you are making this matter worse for her and for you. And please, oh god, do not start threatening which I think will probably be your next step, because you do not want to go there. Now be good and just let the matter drop. Enough said. As always, thanks!

Who the hell is myur? Adriana was great. I am not a pimp nor would I ever be one. I think that sh*t is wrong. I am james akers. Look me up (which I am sure you all will) I normally wouldn't give my info to you fools but I feel bad I tried to write about my experience with adriana and I make things worse because you idiots assume just because someone writes a good review and doesn't cry about her raise in price means that I just have to be adriana. Or a "white knight" haha these little code words you all use shows that you spend your whole day on here writing about SW and escorts. Look at her pics. She is beautiful petite young lady and she has a nice attitude. Sure everyone has flaws. She was nervous, very hard to get a hold of, and a few times I called she didn't have a hotel room anymore. I first met her with her friend mia. Adriana showed up at mias house aboutn 5 minute after I got there. I was tempted to leave because mia was missig some teeth, but adriana showed up (and luckily had great teeth. She said it was hard for her to get off but I tried my best anyway. She seemed to enjoy herself and did most of the work as mia just laid there. Adrianna was a little nervous and took a minute or so to get started but once we started I enjoyed myself. I thought this website was to write reviews about the women you meet. I have met darlene from craigs list, jamie (aka spazzee) from naughty bodies and I met amber (but that was forever ago) . All the girls were great but I would recommend adriana or jamie! I have no clue who you are assuming I am. When I first called adriana she said she never recieved my email because she didn't have a computer so it made me nervous knowing that she was having a different guy post her ads for her. But now that I called her a few days ago she said she has a laptop she recieved a few weeks ago and can go online using wifi only. So I highly doubt she writes her own reviews when I know she doesn't have that much time on her hands and can only recieve internet at a starbucks or what ever who cares. Anyway she was sexy, sweet, a little quiet but very easy going girl. . So go ahead and write whatever comment you decide to write since you all "know it all"! But I kno who I am, and I know if it werent for her raise in price you all would not be complaining like babies. She is new to the game and probably realized $ wasnt doing the trick. Who cares if she charges $.5! Don't like it don't meet her. Okay, go ahead and assume I am a white knight or a fake or whatever. It cracks me up.

Ezenuf
11-02-10, 16:33
I thought all the drama was past, turn my back for a few days, and WTF is going on now, LOL.

I won't use any of those fancy, secret "code" acronyms, being a snobby senior and all, but I've been tempted to set something up with Adriana myself. If she's that good a GFE (Girl Friend Experience) That $.5 (250 ]) was keeping me at bay. I'm waiting for the economic ship to right itself before I go splurging money on unknowns!

Just my.02.

BTW, (By the way) I hope that the (DumbAss) has posted his last!

Mrrdfun
11-02-10, 17:46
Saw one of my faves over the weekend again. I understand the confusion about her and the whole rip-off stuff. I think there were some mistaken reports on here a month or two ago. All I can tell you is I've seen Stacey 6-8 times in the last month and never left disappointed. I find her to be intelligent and personable. She's not everyone's idea of your ideal escort from a body perspective but there is certainly nothing unattractive about her. YMMV as I'm sure is the case with any of the highly regarded ladies we discuss. Some girls have bad days and sometimes our expectations are overblown based on the glowing feedback here. I would never try to steer anyone wrong. Only reporting my experiences with Stacey. If you want more particulars feel free to PM me but I can echo an earlier post that she does have a decent, safe incall location. Good hunting gentlemen!

Lrc Metalhead
11-03-10, 00:18
I had an incredible session with Ivy this evening. She's a long, slender strawberry blonde whose really cute. She was pleasant, accomodating and a lot of fun. The price was just right too!

This is the first provider I will repeat with since my return to Cincy. Looks 7, body 8, attitude 8. Real deal fellas. Not a fake. PM me for details.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/you-can-call-me-ivy-26/5979448Yummmm, something about the long legged ones gets me going. Her eyes look a bit stoned though. Is she incall? I would assume by the hotel-ish photos. If so, what area?

Cincy
11-03-10, 14:45
Anyone have any info on this lady or am I TOFTT?

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-season-new-services/6022617

Vilnius
11-03-10, 20:42
I have access to erotic review VIP and when I did a search for Krystal's number it goes to a review for a solo encounter with Summer. Since Summer's ad show's a hour for $.5 it makes me wonder how rushed they are with Krystal's two girl special at $ which apparently is Krystal and Summer. Doesn't mean it's a scam but it does seem odd.It was a shade rushed, in retrospect, though I'd be lying if I told you that my buddy had noticed it at the time be / see it was a hot scene done with extra enthusiasm. That, however, makes this next part even more depressing.

I actually drove past after getting to the address because of a couple rough looking characters on the front porch of the apartment. I texted krystal back and tole her to let me know if she started outcall again.This is problematic. There were clowns on the porch when my friend left, too. He passed without incident, or even a glance from them, really, but does anyone think that it'd be stretch to say the red flags are starting to pile up on these two, especially after the phone call (shakedown of Summer) from Summer's phone For shame, for shame, because it was *super* fun.

Vilnius
11-04-10, 02:56

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-season-new-services/6022617Looks like a legit business, or at least semi-legit. Googling the number yielded a name and a business name, which yielded little. She bills herself as an LMT elsewhere. The ad might be slightly suggestive, but it's posted under theraputic and she basically gave away the address. I have zero experience with LMT's but I don't know that a HE is being offered here, though I sincerely hope that it is because she's pretty cute. I'd be super surprised if it was any more than that. Drop me a line and let me know how it goes if you don't mindt? If you do it, that is.

Tac20
11-04-10, 07:19
I tried to meet Abby last night (before I learned how to effectively search the forums)

I convinced her to visit my hotel. She assured me that she would arrive alone. Wen she did not, I sent her on her way without accepting the appointment.

Now that I have spent some time learning how to fully utilize the board, I realize I likely made a good call.

Tac20

Ezenuf
11-04-10, 07:43
Saw about a year ago, real lmt, did offer swimsuit massage for $.5 / hr. Did get uninspired handshake at end.

Last time I checked, she was in a new relationship and dropped any extras. Her pics are pretty much dead on, she's pretty, nicely built, early 30's?

My best guess would be that she's still legit, but YMMV, and she does give a very decent massage!

Ez

Resipsaloquito
11-04-10, 07:58

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-season-new-services/6022617Legitimate massage only. But a very good one. She's actually in her early forties, but keeps in great shape. Vey attractive girl, but no extras offered.

Kit E
11-04-10, 08:17
How about infectious diseases.

JimmyH; You actually make some sense. Adrianna is hott, I would fuck her. I read this in the morning before work for shits and giggles every three weeks or so. There is virtually no titty talk. It's all a bunch of women bickering about petty bullshit. My second favorite website is www.shittystories.com AWESOME. No one admits it, but everyone has a shitty story to tell. I have seeped my pants more than once. Favorite situation: Drank some "organic" "ballerina tea" for a nice colon cleanse. Whoops, forgot I drank it and probably should not have gotten piss drunk. Had to throw away sheets, matt. Pad, bathrobe, pajamas. No Good.

Cincy
11-04-10, 08:57
Thanks for the info. I'm looking for something "fun" up that way (Mason, KI, Loveland, etc) There used to be a lady in Mason I believe but someone sad she had gone "legit."

Any help would be appreciated by PM or in this forum.

Thanks!

Legitimate massage only. But a very good one. She's actually in her early forties, but keeps in great shape. Vey attractive girl, but no extras offered.

SnoMan
11-04-10, 11:48
Legit massage only. I had also heard stories of more in the past, but she is definitely legit now.

Sno.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-season-new-services/6022617

Wingman Todd
11-04-10, 15:26
No comment on this post! But again, OMG!

JimmyH; You actually make some sense. Adrianna is hott, I would fuck her. I read this in the morning before work for shits and giggles every three weeks or so. There is virtually no titty talk. It's all a bunch of women bickering about petty bullshit. My second favorite website is www.shittystories.com AWESOME. No one admits it, but everyone has a shitty story to tell. I have seeped my pants more than once. Favorite situation: Drank some "organic" "ballerina tea" for a nice colon cleanse. Whoops, forgot I drank it and probably should not have gotten piss drunk. Had to throw away sheets, matt. Pad, bathrobe, pajamas. No Good.

Waltmore
11-04-10, 15:53
It is sad to say but I now read BP daily just for entertainment. There is so little of any value there anymore, I would hate to be a legit provider who only advertised there.

Tac20
11-04-10, 18:07
I dreamt I saw ivy today at her location.

Great time. Everything a man could ask for. I will definitely repeat.

Jry Wild1
11-04-10, 18:19
Kit E, I sent you a PM. I would appreciate a response. I would like to talk with you privately.

Thank you,

JR.

No comment on this post! But again, OMG!

Jry Wild1
11-04-10, 18:40
Agreed, Waltmore. It is unfortunate. I know several legitimate girls posting on there pretty well and I do have sympathy for them. You pretty much have to "stand out" as not being a typical ad to get noticed. Ironically, that is how it has always been, but in the other direction usually. Now, it pretty much means low key and discreet IMHO. Most of the scammers and fakes are so flamboyant it makes them somewhat easy to spot, but since they are so pervasive, it also means you have to wade through a lot of crap to find a prize.

I probably won't be TOFTT anytime soon (I know,"never say never" right Nkykinkyguy. But, it's too difficult to make an informed decision and too much risk if you make an unwise choice.

I think that is partially why the board has been so devoid of intel lately. The drama has died down for the most part, but I don't know that anyone (new, old, whatever) is seeing much of anyone, except ATF's and known providers. CL is gone, BP has become a trash heap, e dot com has been compromised. What else are we to do?

Just some of my thoughts, since I don't have a report ready to post. I owe you all one on Sophie. She's probably pissed at me since I haven't posted it yet. LOL. Sorry Sophie!

JR.

It is sad to say but I now read BP daily just for entertainment. There is so little of any value there anymore, I would hate to be a legit provider who only advertised there.

Marmon1913
11-04-10, 21:54
Spent a wonderful hour with Simone Wilder today. Very soft body with perky tits. Friendly conservation, nice clean in call condo located on the west side of Cincinnati easy to find. Great kisser and very accommodating. Does some lite screening. Needless to say I left limp all over and almost lifeless in a pool of sweat. Great time Simone, can't wait to see you again. Maybe she should change her name to Wilder Simone. Seniors may PM me for details. She's also listed on BP.

Ky Guy 123
11-04-10, 23:06
Hi all..

Aight, I know that I usually post eloquent posts, but this afternoon... Goo'Gaw... what a time I had. In fact, it was so much, I'm a little tongue-tied. Lemme try and break it down for ya'all. I had scheduled my regular meetup with Stormy. I knew that she was working with a lass, and I figured I'd possibly meet her, and maaaaaybe opt for the 4-hand massage depending on how things 'meshed'. Well... as I was just about to her location (fashionably late, of course), I got a call stating that she had a surprise for me. I figured maybe she didn't know that I had seen her ad about the 4-hand. Ummmmm... nope. I get there, walk in, and there is Stormy, and Ariel (the new lass), AND ALLIE (a brand new, NEW lass!). I must admit, I must've stood there stammering a smite as I'm looking around the room at all the lovely lasses, smiling at me with their bemused, wicked smiles. Ohhhhhh lord... I knew that I was in trouble. Yes, Stormy is doing 6-HAND massages now, and I couldn't help myself but opt for the whole damn thing. I'd swear a gaggle of leprechauns sneaked in and twisted my arm to do it, but I'd be lying through my teeth. I had to, as a matter of guy imperative imbedded in my very testosterone. It was... well... a blur of wonderfulness. Apparently I was the first ever to try this particular treat, and I'm sure that after my experience, I and many others won't be the last to enjoy it. I will say this, as I was the test subject, they were all finding their way about who would go where and how. It was quite amusing. At one point I looked back and it looked like the most sensual game of Twister I've ever, ever seen. Anyway, I just wanted to toss that disclaimer out there, they're working on their technique, so if you decide for the 6-hand, be prepared for some crossover hijinks. ;) Oh, also of note.. Stormy and Ariel are 2 TOTAL peas in a pod. Get them together and they'll surprise you in so many fun ways (they like to one-up each other). As for Allie, she's such a sweetheart. She's that little blonde girl next door with a devilish streak. She looks so innocent, but, lads, she's not innocent, not at all. She was amazing.. completely, totally amazing. Ariel was as well, with her long, luxurious legs, and her flashing eyes. Ariel was a lot of fun for a tall guy like myself. Yes, meshing was just wondermous. As for Stormy, well, Stormy is Stormy, and it's all her world, and we're just lucky enough to live here with her. LOL Stormy is always the bestest, and today was no different. As for me? I was that very nervous kid in a candy store, trying to decide what flavor to chose, and elatedly finding out I could have all THREE! Today was awesome in every way, and I do thank Stormy's Angels for such an amazing afternoon delight.

I could go on, but I'd just be gushing all the more. So, for those that like the more precise reports, please see below:

Stormy's 1-hour, 6-hand massage can be had for the same rate as 1 hour with say Sara or Callie

Stormy's new gals are available intermittently, so scheduling ahead of time will be very important I'm told

Ariel: tall, brunette, beautiful physique, and fiesty ; Allie: shorter, blonde, VERY petite & cute, and quite buxom

Stormy's Angels will apparently be available for solo massages as well, once their personal schedules are confirmed.

Items to consider: Each lass has particulars that they excel at or tend to shy away from, so communication is key as the massage goes on. With Ariel especially though, she doesn't like feet in any way (touching feet, feet touching her, etc.), so try and keep that in mind.

And with that, I retire to slumber with a giddy smile still on my lips, and the sight of 3 lovely lasses dancing in my head. Just... wow. Stormy's World is a wonderful place to visit, like Oz, Narnia, or Wonderland. Schedule now, schedule often, and to everyone that does based off this report, you're so very, very welcome :D

Waltmore
11-04-10, 23:57
I hate you, just kidding, you lucky dog.

Hi all.

Aight, I know that I usually post eloquent posts, but this afternoon. Goo'Gaw. What a time I had. In fact, it was so much, I'm a little tongue-tied. Let me try and break it down for ya'all. I had scheduled my regular meetup with Stormy. I knew that she was working with a lass, and I figured I'd possibly meet her, and maaaaaybe opt for the 4-hand massage depending on how things 'meshed'. Well. As I was just about to her location (fashionably late, of course, I got a call stating that she had a surprise for me. I figured maybe she didn't know that I had seen her ad about the 4-hand. Ummmmm. Nope. I get there, walk in, and there is Stormy, and Ariel (the new lass, AND ALLIE (a brand new, NEW lass. I must admit, I must've stood there stammering a smite as I'm looking around the room at all the lovely lasses, smiling at me with their bemused, wicked smiles. Ohhhhhh lord. I knew that I was in trouble. Yes, Stormy is doing 6-HAND massages now, and I couldn't help myself but opt for the whole damn thing. I'd swear a gaggle of leprechauns sneaked in and twisted my arm to do it, but I'd be lying through my teeth. I had to, as a matter of guy imperative imbedded in my very testosterone. It was. Well. A blur of wonderfulness. Apparently I was the first ever to try this particular treat, and I'm sure that after my experience, I and many others won't be the last to enjoy it. I will say this, as I was the test subject, they were all finding their way about who would go where and how. It was quite amusing. At one point I looked back and it looked like the most sensual game of Twister I've ever, ever seen. Anyway, I just wanted to toss that disclaimer out there, they're working on their technique, so if you decide for the 6-hand, be prepared for some crossover hijinks. . Oh, also of note. Stormy and Ariel are 2 TOTAL peas in a pod. Get them together and they'll surprise you in so many fun ways (they like to one-up each other. As for Allie, she's such a sweetheart. She's that little blonde girl next door with a devilish streak. She looks so innocent, but, lads, she's not innocent, not at all. She was amazing. Completely, totally amazing. Ariel was as well, with her long, luxurious legs, and her flashing eyes. Ariel was a lot of fun for a tall guy like myself. Yes, meshing was just wondermous. As for Stormy, well, Stormy is Stormy, and it's all her world, and we're just lucky enough to live here with her. LOL Stormy is always the bestest, and today was no different. As for me? I was that very nervous kid in a candy store, trying to decide what flavor to chose, and elatedly finding out I could have all THREE! Today was awesome in every way, and I do thank Stormy's Angels for such an amazing afternoon delight.

I could go on, but I'd just be gushing all the more. So, for those that like the more precise reports, please see below:

Stormy's 1-hour, 6-hand massage can be had for the same rate as 1 hour with say Sara or Callie.

Stormy's new gals are available intermittently, so scheduling ahead of time will be very important I'm told.

Ariel: tall, brunette, beautiful physique, and fiesty; Allie: shorter, blonde, VERY petite & cute, and quite buxom.

Stormy's Angels will apparently be available for solo massages as well, once their personal schedules are confirmed.

Items to consider: Each lass has particulars that they excel at or tend to shy away from, so communication is key as the massage goes on. With Ariel especially though, she doesn't like feet in any way (touching feet, feet touching her, etc, so try and keep that in mind.

And with that, I retire to slumber with a giddy smile still on my lips, and the sight of 3 lovely lasses dancing in my head. Just. Wow. Stormy's World is a wonderful place to visit, like Oz, Narnia, or Wonderland. Schedule now, schedule often, and to everyone that does based off this report, you're so very, very welcome.

Lookee
11-05-10, 01:16
It is sad to say but I now read BP daily just for entertainment. There is so little of any value there anymore, I would hate to be a legit provider who only advertised there.Lookee here. Yes, yes, Waltmore. Agreed for the most part. But I sure am glad I picked the right day to scan BP. A favorite of mine, Deseree Deville, came back to town this week, and I would have been quite irritated if I found out after she left. She advertises on here, too, by the way. Deseree is, quite possibly, looking better than my prior visits. She said the weight that left her tummy, is now in her naturals. She was already a knockout. Since we played earlier this year, that might have factored in being a bit more comfortable this time for me. If you are reading this and considering a visit, I do suggest an inquiry call to Deseree, since it sounds like she is leaving soon, possibly today. I am looking forward to the next time she is around!

Lookee

Ezenuf
11-05-10, 09:31
Has anyone EVER seen a girl that uses all those special characters, hearts, symbols in their ads and is legit?

Or uses numbers instead of letters, like 3 instead of E?

Title Case, All Capital Letters In The First Letter Of Each Word?

Seems like these people are dumb enough to let us know what is bs right off the bat!

Ez

Teddude
11-05-10, 11:40
Did a quick search, didn't find much. Anyone ever partake? I need more info to make a better decision.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/beautiful-busty-brunette-36ddd-100-real-guaranteed-29/6015946

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/Strippers/36ddd-busty-brunette-29/6015963

Ted

Teddude
11-05-10, 11:41
[QUOTE=Ky Guy 123; 1087425]Hi all.

Aight, I know that I usually post eloquent posts, but this afternoon. Goo'Gaw. What a time I had. In fact, it was so much, I'm a little tongue-tied. Let me try and break it down for ya'all. I had scheduled my regular meetup with Stormy.

High Five my friend! Nice.

Ted

Waltmore
11-05-10, 12:19
I think most of the time those ads, which do grab your eye, require too much effort for anyone who is legit. I have never seen one that ended up being anything other than a scam or ripoff.

Has anyone EVER seen a girl that uses all those special characters, hearts, symbols in their ads and is legit?

Seems like these people are dumb enough to let us know what is bs right off the bat!

Ez

Jry Wild1
11-05-10, 12:34
Just a quick note to ya, Ez. Tabby Uses The Title Case Thing and she is legit (she has toned that down in recent ads, though) I haven't seen her, but know some that have. Not that I like the way she posts ads, just sayin'

Otherwise, you are sooooo right.

JR.

Ez

Jry Wild1
11-05-10, 12:40
I'm off to visit Stormy's World! Everyone wish me luck! If I survive I'll try to report about it. LOL.

JR.

I hate you, just kidding, you lucky dog.
And with that, I retire to slumber with a giddy smile still on my lips, and the sight of 3 lovely lasses dancing in my head. Just... wow. Stormy's World is a wonderful place to visit, like Oz, Narnia, or Wonderland. Schedule now, schedule often, and to everyone that does based off this report, you're so very, very welcome :D

Resipsaloquito
11-05-10, 13:05
Did a quick search, didn't find much. Anyone ever partake? I need more info to make a better decision.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/beautiful-busty-brunette-36ddd-100-real-guaranteed-29/6015946

TedTo save you some time in research, the reports are she is a dance and self-service only, remember if you see baby wipes when you get to the room, save your money and leave.

Vilnius
11-05-10, 22:49
Also of note, I Tineyed both pics, got 5 results back on the one that is common to both ads. They all looked to be blogs, except one that was a pic archiving site, and the pics were present in what appeared to be "haha look at these huge boobs" entries. At the very least, it means the pic is pretty old. It doesn't prove that it isn't her, but it probably isn't. It could still be close to what she looks like, but I figured you'd want to be aware.

To save you some time in research, the reports are she is a dance and self-service only, remember if you see baby wipes when you get to the room, save your money and leave.

Ted

CincyVirgo
11-09-10, 16:48
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-asian-super-luxurious-super-sexy-come-enjoy-the-oriental-express-26/5867490

Hello! A beautiful girl Kiko is back in town, traveling with her blond bombshell Ashley. Staying in the downtown area, standard 3 call system. She's got a incredibly hot large breasted Asian package thing going. She was here about 1 month ago and I missed out. Give her your attention, DMG was a reasonable $.4 for 30mins.

Enjoy, show her some love and lets get her here on a regular schedule.

Jry Wild1
11-09-10, 16:57
I survived Stormy's World (aka the new Oz, Narnia, or Wonderland)

I have held up on my report for a couple of days 1) because I had to recover LOL! And 2) Stormy and her Angels are working out some details. Location, pricing, etc. So, I thought I would give them that opportunity before they were deluged again with appointments.

I was fortunate enough to be the second partaker of the new 6-handed goodness in the world that is Stormy's. I will attempt not to repeat what my esteemed colleague Ky Guy 123 has posted. Rather, I shall link to his post: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?8698-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=1087425&viewfull=1#post1087425 [which is a few posts below]

Similar to Ky Guy, I was running late. More than fashionably though (about a half hour) , but it was at the request of Stormy, she wanted me to bring a fan. The room they were in was small and hot. Unfortunately, being late did impact my visit. Being a half hour late meant that my appointment was going to butt up against other appointments that the girls had. Allie was going to have to leave a little early and Stormy and Ariel had an appointment shortly after.

I was still going to spend an hour with them, however, with three lovely ladies to enjoy, I have to say nor hour is not enough. Or, should I say an hour was not enough for me. I suppose if all you were to do were to lay there and enjoy their ministrations and performances, an hour might be too long *laughs* However, I am an active participant. I also must confess that I may have focused too much on Allie, she was just so quiet and demure. However, she is more like a lioness on the prowl. She stalks you in total silence, but when she pounces, you know you are caught. Even though much of my attention was on Allie, I greatly enjoyed the attention Stormy and Ariel paid to me and the show that they put on for everyone's benefit. KY Guy's description of the game of Twister was so apt that I must repeat it. There were laughs and a tangle of limbs, and fun was had by all.

I will echo that there is some polishing and coordination to work out. And, thankfully, they will be moving to a new location, so the postage stamp sized playground that we had to work with will hopefully be improved. But, you can't really complain about the experience. It is Stormy's World after all.

Ky Guy's descriptions of the ladies are spot on and you can see some good pictures of them in their latest ad. Here is a link to the ad: http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/stormys-massage-introduces-ariel-and-allie-available-for-2-hand-4-hand-or-6-hand-massage-27/6039629

As I said, some details are still being worked out and refined. I think their pricing has been updated on the ad. Admittedly on that account, you might have to ask for more details, since there is now quite the variety of options. Solos. Duos. Trios. And, from what I hear there are more surprises to come.

I'm sure I will return to sample them singly, in pairs, and possibly even try the whole enchilada again. But, I have to say: One guy, three girls. You have to do that at least once before you die.

Anyone who wants or needs more detail may PM me.

JR

Jry Wild1
11-09-10, 17:00
Thank you Jackson.

JR

Wingman Todd
11-09-10, 19:02
It's about damn time! Congratulations! Your buddy,

WingmanTodd.

Thank you Jackson.

JR

Herip
11-09-10, 22:42
Amen, second that one. She's a hot bombshell. Called as she was getting into town & about to set up. Quite easy to schedule an appointment. Beautiful assets both juggs & trunk. Went for FS at $.12o / 30m. In short, great experience. PM for further details.

Happy hunting gentlemen.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-asian-super-luxurious-super-sexy-come-enjoy-the-oriental-express-26/5867490

Hello! A beautiful girl Kiko is back in town, traveling with her blond bombshell Ashley. Staying in the downtown area, standard 3 call system. She's got a incredibly hot large breasted Asian package thing going. She was here about 1 month ago and I missed out. Give her your attention, DMG was a reasonable $.4 for 30mins.

Enjoy, show her some love and lets get her here on a regular schedule.

NewJerseyG
11-10-10, 00:20
No honestly I think when they go to the trouble of making art out of their posting the provider is selling bull instead of what we really want. I have also noticed that a sign on backP is when they only post outcall as location. The girls doing the outcall seem to have similar designs in postings. Another warning for me is when they say no text messages, this usually means they don't answer there own phone. Is there anyone in todays time who does not use text messaging? All of the good regular providers (at least for me) usually communicate by text, although I do prefer the younger girls so this may be why.

Ez

NewJerseyG
11-10-10, 00:38
This girl out in eastgate there is something up with. She is on house arrest and may be informing for police. Went out there and first night she gives the run around then never responds. Tuesday I go out after chatting and she keeps stalling for an appointment agreed upon. I cruise by the place and see a carload of dudes leaving her house a few minutes before she thought I would be there. She is on house arrest and this girl is not on the up and up. If anyone has seen kitty in florence please let me know about her. I received a BJ from lexy weeks ago then she kind of flaked out. This house may be a robbery attempt on any of you guys so I would stay away because it looked like that type of deal (got the hell out) I had a real bad feeling about it a few minutes before I was to arrive. She seemed like a clock watcher when I was a little early so I did not let her know how close I was and when I seen car load of about 4 guys figured it might be a setup.

Member #4514
11-10-10, 07:14
This girl out in eastgate there is something up with. She is on house arrest and may be informing for police. Went out there and first night she gives the run around then never responds. Tuesday I go out after chatting and she keeps stalling for an appointment agreed upon. I cruise by the place and see a carload of dudes leaving her house a few minutes before she thought I would be there. She is on house arrest and this girl is not on the up and up. If anyone has seen kitty in florence please let me know about her. I received a BJ from lexy weeks ago then she kind of flaked out. This house may be a robbery attempt on any of you guys so I would stay away because it looked like that type of deal (got the hell out) I had a real bad feeling about it a few minutes before I was to arrive. She seemed like a clock watcher when I was a little early so I did not let her know how close I was and when I seen car load of about 4 guys figured it might be a setup.I think you're paranoid and don't think you should allege she's "informing for the police" based upon her being flaky.

She lives with her Mom and younger brother, who has friends over all the time. That's likely the bunch of guys that you saw. Not a "robbery attempt."

Lexie is a great girl who's had a ton of problems recently. I think you should have more proof than a few guys at her house and her being flaky before saying she's not on the up and up. It's not the best situation for her right now. Not as private as most would hope for but she's the same Lexie as before.

Jry Wild1
11-10-10, 09:39
As I noted before to Ez, I generally agree. Keep in mind that there are always exceptions to the rule, though.

I generally pass on "outcall" girls anyhow, but I would agree that most of the ones that only put "Your place," "Outcall," or somesuch as the (location) should be considered suspect. Listing "Outcall" in the ad is a different matter, though. The fancy titles are a better indicator, I think.

Regarding texting, though. I would not automatically exclude providers who post that they don't accept texts. It has been my experience that most Providers do text. However, many of them don't want to accept texts for initial calls. As a point of fact, it is hard to do ANY kind of screening via text. You can't hear a voice, you can't really get to know anything about the person on the other end via text. It could be anyone on the other end. After a provider knows you, texting will probably become a preferred means of conversing or scheduling. Which leads to the point that I think a lot of providers use texting for regulars and that helps them keep track of "new" clients versus "regular" clients.

As was pointed out to me, the hunt is a big part of the fun (even if we aren't "hunting" the same way the guys in the SW thread are). So, trying to "decode" the ads becomes a part of the enjoyment. You might also look through the forum, Ky Guy 123 recently posted some helpful comments on deciphering BP ads.

Be safe, be well,

JR.

No honestly I think when they go to the trouble of making art out of their posting the provider is selling bull instead of what we really want. I have also noticed that a sign on backP is when they only post outcall as location. The girls doing the outcall seem to have similar designs in postings. Another warning for me is when they say no text messages, this usually means they don't answer there own phone. Is there anyone in todays time who does not use text messaging? All of the good regular providers (at least for me) usually communicate by text, although I do prefer the younger girls so this may be why.

Liquid Ice
11-10-10, 10:19
If anyone has seen kitty in florence please let me know about her. Kitty has been brought up here quite often. To sum it all up, don't expect a true GFE. No Kissing, DATY, or oral. She will provide "reasons" why she won't do those things. Whether to believe them or not is up to you. She does provide a tiny little spinner body and a striptease on the pole in her room. FS seems to be hit and miss according to most reports. According to some, her kitty doesn't get enough rest and can be a bit sensitive. Search the forum, there's plenty of info, both positive and negative, on her if you want the full details.

My experience:

Kitty was my first escort. At the time I felt compelled to leave a good review because of her "story" and the fact that I was a bit late for the appointment. I caught her on one of her sensitive days, and couldn't continue upon realizing that I was causing pain. I made an excuse and ended the session.

Lrc Metalhead
11-11-10, 02:33
This girl out in eastgate there is something up with. She is on house arrest and may be informing for police. Went out there and first night she gives the run around then never responds. Tuesday I go out after chatting and she keeps stalling for an appointment agreed upon. I cruise by the place and see a carload of dudes leaving her house a few minutes before she thought I would be there. She is on house arrest and this girl is not on the up and up. If anyone has seen kitty in florence please let me know about her. I received a BJ from lexy weeks ago then she kind of flaked out. This house may be a robbery attempt on any of you guys so I would stay away because it looked like that type of deal (got the hell out) I had a real bad feeling about it a few minutes before I was to arrive. She seemed like a clock watcher when I was a little early so I did not let her know how close I was and when I seen car load of about 4 guys figured it might be a setup.just stay away from that girl man. She's a player. She is on house arrest, the place smells like a urinal and she does NOT do full service. She told me I have to be a "regular customer" to get full service-honestly there was nothing worth coming back for.

Kitty has been brought up here quite often. To sum it all up, don't expect a true GFE. No Kissing, DATY, or oral. She will provide "reasons" why she won't do those things. Whether to believe them or not is up to you. She does provide a tiny little spinner body and a striptease on the pole in her room. FS seems to be hit and miss according to most reports. According to some, her kitty doesn't get enough rest and can be a bit sensitive. Search the forum, there's plenty of info, both positive and negative, on her if you want the full details.

My experience:

Kitty was my first escort. At the time I felt compelled to leave a good review because of her "story" and the fact that I was a bit late for the appointment. I caught her on one of her sensitive days, and couldn't continue upon realizing that I was causing pain. I made an excuse and ended the session. Kitty was my first provider too. I didn't know what was acceptable or not, at the time she was only $100, so I figured "not a big loss." but we did go all the way. I saw her donation went up though-maybe she's trying to push away low-ballers, maybe she's actually upped the ante? But no kissing / BJ / GFE. She's got a routine and sticks to it (atleast that's how it seemed.

Jbl1902
11-15-10, 20:25
http://www.eros-ohio.com/files/194827.htm

Stimulus
11-16-10, 09:55
http://www.eros-ohio.com/files/194827.htmI've got no info and I don't recall ever seeing a report on her here.

But if she's real and can be seen for less than the $$$ price from her ad then I'm interested. She's a honey.

Ezenuf
11-16-10, 13:49
I'm trying to get a holt of her, LOL. She is a honey!

Ez

Ky Guy 123
11-16-10, 15:32
I had to scan through 3 days worth of every ad out there on BP, but I'm about 90% sure that the eros listed lass is this lass associated to the link. I recall that she was commented on in the past, but don't for the life of me remember if it was a positive or negative report. I think it's her on account of the little uptilt to the nose especially. Anyway, this might ad some more intel to the mix for research and / or contact, or, it might not. Either way, I tried. LOL.

Enjoy!

Jay.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-me-rub-you-the-right-way-21/6127091

I've got no info and I don't recall ever seeing a report on her here.

But if she's real and can be seen for less than the $$$ price from her ad then I'm interested. She's a honey.

Cintixtreme
11-16-10, 16:16
I've got no info and I don't recall ever seeing a report on her here.

But if she's real and can be seen for less than the $$$ price from her ad then I'm interested. She's a honey. Did anyone else notice that her only contact is the email address amy18@escorts.com. The same escorts. Com that was recently raided. I didn't know that escorts used the escorts. Com domain for email purposes, but I guess they could have an account set up through the site.

Doing a search by handle on escorts. Com does not turn up an Amy18, nor any Amy that matches that picture.

Just a little more food for thought. Also, is she supposed to be in Cincinnati? Her listing is just for Ohio.

SnoMan
11-16-10, 16:33
Those two are definitely NOT the same girl. I have seen the BP girl on several occasions.

Sno.

I had to scan through 3 days worth of every ad out there on BP, but I'm about 90% sure that the eros listed lass is this lass associated to the link. I recall that she was commented on in the past, but don't for the life of me remember if it was a positive or negative report. I think it's her on account of the little uptilt to the nose especially. Anyway, this might ad some more intel to the mix for research and / or contact, or, it might not. Either way, I tried. LOL.

Enjoy!

Jay.

Ezenuf
11-17-10, 08:35
Hmmm, wonder what's going on with this girl. TGTBT, but she shows her assets, and COULD be real. I sent email yesterday, no response. .

Doubt if anything will come of this, can only hope. If set up of some kind a very poor one, LOL.

Ez

Avunus
11-17-10, 11:48
I noticed there has been quite a bit of hype over this Amy, at the link that was provided earlier.

If you do a search, she is an adult model. She is all over the web. Search under "spunky angels kimmy"

She is all over the place and you will even see the tatoo placement is the same. This is not to say that she is not escorting now, but I would highly doubt it.

A

Jry Wild1
11-17-10, 13:17
Even though this ad was placed on eros (not e dot com), I want to tie together the three below posts. We now have "questionable" pictures and an email address at e dot com, which I noticed at about the same time as Cintixtreme. To my knowledge, e dot com does not offer email addresses to Providers. Since I did not register as a Provider, I cannot confirm this unless a provider wants to help out on that point. Furthermore, she has not responded to Ezenuf's query. What I am saying is that this whole ad is seeming more and more suspicious (and not necessarily related to anything with the raid, before someone says something). To what end? I am not sure. As Ez pointed out, if it is a set up of some kind, it is a very poor one [at least so far].

Just my 2 cents at this point. Thank you Cintixtreme, Ezenuf, and Avunus for your thoughts and comments.

Update:
Thought I would respond to Ky Guy 123 as well. I, personally, did not think that the girl in the BP ad and the eros girl were the same. I just spoke with someone who gave me independent corroboration that the two are not the same. Admittedly, the photos on BP are [intentionally?] bad, so that doesn't help for comparison, but now we know.

Also, which girl did you contact Ez? Eros-girl or BP-girl? Just thought I'd confirm.

JR

I noticed there has been quite a bit of hype over this Amy, at the link that was provided earlier.

If you do a search, she is an adult model. She is all over the web. Search under "spunky angels kimmy"

She is all over the place and you will even see the tatoo placement is the same. This is not to say that she is not escorting now, but I would highly doubt it.

A
Did anyone else notice that her only contact is the email address amy18@escorts.com. The same escorts. Com that was recently raided. I didn't know that escorts used the escorts. Com domain for email purposes, but I guess they could have an account set up through the site.

Doing a search by handle on escorts. Com does not turn up an Amy18, nor any Amy that matches that picture.

Just a little more food for thought. Also, is she supposed to be in Cincinnati? Her listing is just for Ohio.

Enjoy!

Jay.

Luvsmassage
11-17-10, 14:13
I want to tie together the two below posts. We now have "questionable" pictures and an email address at e dot com, which I noticed at about the same time as Cintixtreme. To my knowledge, e dot com does not offer email addresses to Providers. Since I did not register as a Provider, I cannot confirm this unless a provider wants to help out on that point.

JRI have sent messages via e. Com to a couple providers listed there. Their replies back came from "their handle@e.com" address. So, the e. Com email may be legit.

The girl pictured on the eros ad is smoking hot. I hope someone can prove she is legit. That apparently bogus Brittany ad on BP and e. Com is so disappointing.

Jry Wild1
11-17-10, 14:25
I was going to edit my post one last time and add this in, but I was not able to since it was after the 60-minute edit period. Just wanted to note that I looked at ALL of BP-girl's photos. She appears to have a tattoo on her right breast that Eros-girl does not have.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-me-20/5942785

[clearly in the second picture and kinda in pictures 1 and 4 if you know what you are looking for]

So... not the same girl.

JR

Update:

Thought I would respond to Ky Guy 123 as well. I, personally, did not think that the girl in the BP ad and the eros girl were the same. I just spoke with someone who gave me independent corroboration that the two are not the same. Admittedly, the photos on BP are [intentionally? ] bad, so that doesn't help for comparison, but now we know.

Luvsmassage
11-17-10, 14:37
Prior to this week, I had only met ametuer providers via the chatlines. Most of those experiences were pretty disappointing. So, I decided to upgrade by trying out a proven escort reviewed on here.

I decided to try my first "escort" experience with Madelynn from the BP.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/book-now-for-thufri-specials-all-day-347-746-5594-madelynn-hollywood-gmail-text-or-email-now-33/6125308

Spending time with Madelynn was like being in heaven. She was friendly, charming and gorgeous. I was as comfortable as being with a long-time girlfriend. I wish I could keep her all to myself.

Ky Guy 123
11-17-10, 15:05
Oh, you were looking at her BREASTS to determine identifying marks. My bad, I was looking at her left elbow. Ya gotta admit though, the BP girl's metatarsil elonganation crease is a DEAD RINGER for eros-girl. ;)

*sigh* It's just not my week for anything biz-related it seems. Can I call a do-over or just hide in a hole until next Wednesday? Much appreciated. :p

Jay

I was going to edit my post one last time and add this in, but I was not able to since it was after the 60-minute edit period. Just wanted to note that I looked at ALL of BP-girl's photos. She appears to have a tattoo on her right breast that Eros-girl does not have.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-me-20/5942785

[clearly in the second picture and kinda in pictures 1 and 4 if you know what you are looking for]

So. Not the same girl.

JR

Ezenuf
11-17-10, 15:39
Oh, you were looking at her BREASTS to determine identifying marks. My bad, I was looking at her left elbow. Ya got to admit though, the BP girl's metatarsil elonganation crease is a DEAD RINGER for eros*sigh* It's just not my week for anything biz-related it seems. Can I call a do-over or just hide in a hole until next Wednesday? Much appreciated. .

JaySomewhere on here this girl has been reviewed! If I am not mistaken, it was a lukewarm review, not bad, not great. Some of those pics are really hot, others just so-so.

If they had been great, I would have piled the trigger!

Ez

Waltmore
11-17-10, 15:40
I have several providers' emails that do have@Escorts. Com, so that is a possibly legitimate email address. I believe that when you sign up for the dual messages from escorts, it sends a duplicate to your email with that suffix. At least it has for me and I have successfully replied via my personal email to those addresses.

Even though this ad was placed on eros (not e dot com) , I want to tie together the three below posts. We now have "questionable" pictures and an email address at e dot com, which I noticed at about the same time as Cintixtreme. To my knowledge, e dot com does not offer email addresses to Providers. Since I did not register as a Provider, I cannot confirm this unless a provider wants to help out on that point. Furthermore, she has not responded to Ezenuf's query. What I am saying is that this whole ad is seeming more and more suspicious (and not necessarily related to anything with the raid, before someone says something). To what end? I am not sure. As Ez pointed out, if it is a set up of some kind, it is a very poor one [at least so far].

Just my 2 cents at this point. Thank you Cintixtreme, Ezenuf, and Avunus for your thoughts and comments.

Update:

Thought I would respond to Ky Guy 123 as well. I, personally, did not think that the girl in the BP ad and the eros girl were the same. I just spoke with someone who gave me independent corroboration that the two are not the same. Admittedly, the photos on BP are [intentionally? ] bad, so that doesn't help for comparison, but now we know.

Also, which girl did you contact Ez? Eros-girl or BP-girl? Just thought I'd confirm.

JR

Easton 1269
11-17-10, 21:57
I have several providers' emails that do have@Escorts. Com, so that is a possibly legitimate email address. I believe that when you sign up for the dual messages from escorts, it sends a duplicate to your email with that suffix. At least it has for me and I have successfully replied via my personal email to those addresses.If you go to an individual providers' website many are constructed on "escorts" and the e-mail addresses are "@escorts. Com".

Bucks9297
11-17-10, 23:48

Enjoy!

Jay.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-me-rub-you-the-right-way-21/6127091Jay,

Sno is correct, that is not the same blonde as the link you have below. BP Blonde is real but not the same girl.

Jry Wild1
11-18-10, 09:25
This may have been better as a PM, but... Which Brittany ad on BP are you referring to? The Brittany working with Katrina? Brittany that works with Katrina is legit. She does have an e dot com listing as cincygirl2009. She may or may not be doing the escort portion of the biz anymore (she was with Katrina doing massages, not with Katrina and doing escorting, and now back with Katrina doing massages and perhaps more). But, I saw her when she was with Katrina the first time. Admittedly, I don't know what her services include now, though. I just know she is not bogus.

If it is another Brittany with a BP ad and e dot com profile, that just goes to show (again) that these girls need to pick more unique names. LOL.

JR

I have sent messages via e. Com to a couple providers listed there. Their replies back came from "their handle@e.com" address. So, the e. Com email may be legit.

The girl pictured on the eros ad is smoking hot. I hope someone can prove she is legit. That apparently bogus Brittany ad on BP and e. Com is so disappointing.

Jry Wild1
11-18-10, 09:31
To Waltmore and others:

Thank you for the info on the @escorts dot com email address. I just had not encountered it, I guess. Also, I could find no references on e dot com's webpages (other than official site-related email addresses). What you say makes sense though. So, anyone having any luck with the girl? Perhaps she is just THAT busy that she hasn't responded to Ez. She is pretty hott, so I could see her being bombarded by emails.

JR

I have several providers' emails that do have@Escorts. Com, so that is a possibly legitimate email address. I believe that when you sign up for the dual messages from escorts, it sends a duplicate to your email with that suffix. At least it has for me and I have successfully replied via my personal email to those addresses.

Luvsmassage
11-18-10, 12:41
This may have been better as a PM, but. Which Brittany ad on BP are you referring to?

If it is another Brittany with a BP ad and e dot com profile, that just goes to show (again) that these girls need to pick more unique names. LOL.

JRThis is the Brittany I was refering to. I "believe" Whodeyman or Wingman Todd posted last week that her pics were on Tin Eye and that she hung up on him when he called to question her about her pics. Plus, she has no reviews on e. Com and she's been up for about a month.

Jalex
11-18-10, 17:57
Visited with Stacey today.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-sweet-blue-eyed-babe-26/6112040

Nice incall location. Pics are accurate. Decent service.

I know it's a touchy subject to bring up on the phone, but make sure you know what is on the menu if you don't want to be surprised. Was told more would be available on a subsequent visit. I'm sure most of you can read between the lines, but PM if you want to know more.

Wingman Todd
11-18-10, 20:06
It was I who posted. She can be found also on sip sap. I called her out on there and referenced Tin eye with the pics apparently from Russia. I noticed she is now off of e-com, but who isn't! Too bad. A beautiful woman but a player!

This is the Brittany I was refering to. I "believe" Whodeyman or Wingman Todd posted last week that her pics were on Tin Eye and that she hung up on him when he called to question her about her pics. Plus, she has no reviews on e. Com and she's been up for about a month.

Wingman Todd
11-18-10, 21:47
Got an update coming on this lass! Finally a review on her. Not flattering. Rushed, not the broad in the pics (go figure!). I'm waiting for a pm to confirm what went on! Will advise guys!

WM

Brsscover
11-18-10, 23:12
Does anyone know anything about Gabrielle?

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/news-flash-santa-cancels-christmas-this-year-blames-gabrielle-35/5974140

Cincyeast52
11-18-10, 23:26
Spending time with Madelynn was like being in heaven. She was friendly, charming and gorgeous. I was as comfortable as being with a long-time girlfriend. I wish I could keep her all to myself. [Quote)

Maybe it is just me, but when I see "tips are appreciated but not required", it is a major deterrent.
Just hints at upsell.

Ky Guy 123
11-19-10, 00:11
Hola..

I've been a smite busy the last 2 days, so am just now getting around to posting this. First off, it's been a relatively novel week for yours truly, with missed connection after missed connection (after bloody missed connection {grrrrr}), until, the other day. I finally was able to be in town at an opportune time to meet up with Prof. Wild1 himself, and after a hearty meal of sammiches and talk of all things depraved, we both went over to see Stormy's understudies. Now, for those that have been reading through all the posts, ya all know that he and I both have met up with these fine lasses in our own most excellent 6-hand massage sessions (on separate occasions, of course), so we knew the exquisite creatures which we were to visit, but, this day, we were wanting to try a lass 1 on 1. I know that he had an excellent time, and will let him expound on that at his own accord, but for myself, I wanted to extoll the virtues of Miss Ariel. For that, please read on. :)

Ariel. As most might remember, she's a taller, tanned brunette with an excellently toned figure. That m'lads is still most definitely the truth. 1 on 1, this lass has a LOT of fine benefits for the discriminating gentleman on the go. She still has those few rules that I stated before in my previous post, and they still stand, but she's getting a lot more comfortable with the flow of giving an excellent massage. In of that, let me tell you, this lass gives ONE HECK OF A MASSAGE! For such a petite thing, she's got some damn strong hands. We conversed at great ends as she was working some particularly troublesome knots, and I can say definitively that she's really coming into her own. The biggest thing to remember with Ariel is this, respect and trust. Treat her with respect, follow her rules, and she'll be very, very accomodating to making sure that you have an excellent time under her care. The Prof and I had a consideration about who would conclude their visit first, and granted, he being the local and having other commitments, his time was more regimented, I ended up 'winning the consideration' and had the pleasure of extending my time with Ariel to allow for a truly wondermous time. Stormy is still the Queen of all that she surveys, but she's got two great Ladies in Waiting that are waiting, to hear from y'all. ;) Stormy, you truly do know how to find the best talent, and hone them under your excellent tutelage. My thanks, and my oh so great benefit. ;)

Lads... go see all three of these lasses in whichever combination you're lucky enough to be able to schedule for, you'll be VERY glad that you did. ;)

Jay

Jlerg500
11-19-10, 09:15
Visited with Stacey today.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-sweet-blue-eyed-babe-26/6112040

Nice incall location. Pics are accurate. Decent service.

I know it's a touchy subject to bring up on the phone, but make sure you know what is on the menu if you don't want to be surprised. Was told more would be available on a subsequent visit. I'm sure most of you can read between the lines, but PM if you want to know more. A friend of mine saw Stacey a few days ago and reported the same thing. My friend texted her first to ask her rate, she said "50-100." Assumed that meant 50 half hour. 100 hour. But when my friend showed up she said she wanted 100. Only had 80 with him, she said that was fine but bring 100 next time. Service was kinda half-assed (she asked him to switch to self service after a couple minutes) But she said more would be available on the second visit.

Not a terrible experience but probably will not repeat anytime soon.

Oh, and she also said to BYOC next time.

Jry Wild1
11-19-10, 10:15
Guess I've been called out and must post my report too. As some of you know, I haven't been seeing many ladies over the past month or so other than my ATF (Hey! When you are really happy with who you are with... *smile*). Exceptions to this have been the unique experience with Stormy's 6-hand massage, which is something a "real man" (LOL) could not pass up and the opportunity to meet a fellow Monger and engage in a little friendly competition. Jay and I talk via PM and email and I found out he was coming up to see Ariel. Well, I just had to see Allie at the same time *laughs* It was very enjoyable getting to meet Jay, have some lunch, and talk about depravity. But the real fun began when we went to meet the ladies (in separate rooms, for you sick minds out there! LOL)

As for the competition for who would be first to conclude their visit, Jay may have won that one, but I now know why! Jay actually got a massage! And, here I talked to Allie the whole time *smacking forehead* What was I thinking? Okay, I didn't talk the whole time, but there was quite a bit of oral articulation on both sides.

Allie is the smaller of the two apprentices (which I like). She is blonde, with a small body, nice breasts, slender hips, nice butt. She is an avid kisser (and a tease). She was very enthusiastic and obviously knows what she is doing and enjoys it too. I commented in my post regarding the 6-hands that she was quiet and shy. Not so much so this time *laughs* Perhaps it was because it was the second time I have seen her or because the prowling lioness had emerged and I was her prey, but she was not shy or quiet this time. Things started almost as soon as the door closed and didn't end until just before the door closed with my exit. I don't want to over-hype, but I had a good time and so did she.

And, to set the record straight, I may have ended my visit first (after about an hour and a half - and it wasn't really my choice *chuckles*), but I win the competition for completely exhausting my partner. Allie told me that she wasn't sure she could even go to her next appointment. ; P

A link to their ad: http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/stormys-massage-introduces-ariel-and-allie-available-for-2-hand-4-hand-or-6-hand-massage-27/6039629

Obviously, I think you should go see them.

If you need or want additional details, please PM me.

Professor JR Wild Thang

Marmon1913
11-19-10, 19:46
Made a trip to my ATF wonderful Simone Wilder on the west side nice clean isolated, secure location. She is one hot lady. Perky soft "see" tits and a very tasty clean kitty. Rode CG and finished off DS really gets in to the action. Lots of moaning and grinding action. Her rates $. HH and $.70 hour and not a clock watcher. I left limp.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/curvy-and-captivating-41/6092584

Member #3995
11-22-10, 15:49
A friend of a friend said he saw Ariel today and loved every minute of it. Said it was a decent massage but the ending was fabulous. She is not a spinner but no where near a bbw either. Younger with the normal signs of having kids. All in all said it was with way more then he paid and will return many more time in the future. Highly recomend! He hasn't seen the other two but if they are half as good they would be worth the money too! As always YMMV.

$.20 with a tip.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ariel-of-stormys-angels-massage-27/6150006

NewJerseyG
11-22-10, 23:31
Seen Stacey today pretty nice girl to talk to and looks like her 3rd pic down on ad. She was very clean and smelled nice, a few pounds heavier than her pics but not a bad looking girl at all. She is nice only wanted to do a bbj the first time and said that she offers full service for returning customers. If your looking for a blow and go she has good skills. Left with a smile. Would go back to take a dip in the pie with this girl.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-sweet-blue-eyed-babe-26/6149170

Jry Wild1
11-23-10, 18:05
By NO means is this an attempt to bring up the past drama, but I thought it might be interesting to note that Adriana has lowered her prices:

$.2 for a half hour and $.85 for an hour (down from $$.5)

Link to the ad: http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-adriana-well-reviewed-22/6137929

I'm sure some of you have already noticed this (and perhaps ignored it).

Prof. JR Wild Thang

[slow news day report]

Waltmore
11-23-10, 20:07
I still think it is not a good deal, maybe there will be a black Friday sale, but then my experience with her was two or three names ago.

By NO means is this an attempt to bring up the past drama, but I thought it might be interesting to note that Adriana has lowered her prices:

$.2 for a half hour and $.85 for an hour (down from $$.5)

Link to the ad: http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-adriana-well-reviewed-22/6137929

I'm sure some of you have already noticed this (and perhaps ignored it).

Prof. JR Wild Thang.

[slow news day report]

Golden3
11-23-10, 21:54
Any 411 on Ivy?

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hi-its-your-favorite-girlfriend-ivy-let-me-wrap-you-in-my-soft-sexy-vines-26/6170569

George Walker
11-24-10, 01:24
Guess without knowing I have been following in the footsteps of a senior member.

As told by Marmon (report #859) this is a very sweet lady from the west side.

Had my second visit today. Her talents are quality and she is just fun to be with.

After the good stuff and I do mean GOOD we relaxed and talked for a long time.

It was like she wanted me to stay and spend the entire afternoon with her.

Slim, trim, perky, very clean. Well worth the trip west. I am refreshed.

Ky Guy 123
11-24-10, 02:46
She's been reviewed on here, I believe twice at least? I don't believe that her name was referenced IN the review though. Might have to do the work manually and scroll through the last 10-20 pages. Each time as I recall there was a link to her ad though, so perhaps you can go backwards and just bring up ad links? The last one was within the past week as I recall. The reviews were positive as I recall too, but I don't remember particulars.

Hope this helps. .

Jay.

Any 411 on Ivy?

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hi-its-your-favorite-girlfriend-ivy-let-me-wrap-you-in-my-soft-sexy-vines-26/6170569

Westernstar
11-24-10, 02:59
My experience with her was good no issues. She is friendly, her place was clean, she presented her self in an attrctive outfit and was accomodating. Notably vocal in the heat of the moment. Probably a bit closer to 30 than 26.

Jry Wild1
11-24-10, 09:38
I originally intended to just post the price reduction as an update to a previous conversation thread here. I probably should have qualified my post with my opinion that her price reduction is still not sufficient to make me want to see her [based on her previous pricing (a name or so ago) and reports that have been made here], but I did not want to stir up anything. I will again note that I have not seen her [as Waltmore has], so his opinion on this is more valid than mine as to whether it is "worth it" or not.

Prof. JR

I still think it is not a good deal, maybe there will be a black Friday sale, but then my experience with her was two or three names ago.

Vince Delaus
11-24-10, 12:36
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/shelly-_-_-_-22/6088532

Any info on this beauty? Much appreciate.

Member #3995
11-24-10, 17:13
Oops. It has come to my attention that it was Allie I saw not Ariel. Wrong name but correct review. Sorry Stormy my head was still spinning when I wrote the post.

A friend of a friend said he saw Ariel today and loved every minute of it. Said it was a decent massage but the ending was fabulous. She is not a spinner but no where near a bbw either. Younger with the normal signs of having kids. All in all said it was with way more then he paid and will return many more time in the future. Highly recomend! He hasn't seen the other two but if they are half as good they would be worth the money too! As always YMMV.

$.20 with a tip.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ariel-of-stormys-angels-massage-27/6150006

Whodeyman
11-24-10, 21:28

Any info on this beauty? Much appreciate. 100% ripoff

Memphis Eol
11-25-10, 10:03

Any info on this beauty? Much appreciate. I have not been able to see her in person but she does reply to emails.

Keep us posted

Mrrdfun
11-25-10, 10:39
Saw Trina a couple of days ago. Was spreading my wings or something like that. I met her at her incall apt in Bond Hill? (just south of Tennessee off the Paddock exit). She doesn't look as healthy as she does in the pics. I did a cheap. 4 BBBJCIM. Halfway through some guy knocked on her door. It's obvious once you are in there that a guy lives there as well although she denies it. Not the worst neighborhood I've been to for incall but not the best. I will not repeat. IMHO she is average SW quality and not worthy of the title "escort".

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hi-i-am-trina-and-new-to-this-give-me-a-call-23/6100196

TheDaytimer
11-25-10, 20:42
I saw Allie yesterday (Wednesday afternoon). What a great young gal this is. Pretty, devilish, a great sense of humor with skills that are hard to find. I really enjoyed my time with her and plan to repeat when I gain enough energy. Not only does she not watch the clock, she hides it so no one can see it. We stayed overtime. And I almost missed picking someone up at the Cinci airport because I was quite a bit behind schedule. So if you are tight on time. Go elsewhere. If you want a relaxed playful time with a great responsive young girl, Allie is for you. Seniors can PM me for more details.

Selective69
11-26-10, 14:40
I originally intended to just post the price reduction as an update to a previous conversation thread here. I probably should have qualified my post with my opinion that her price reduction is still not sufficient to make me want to see her [based on her previous pricing (a name or so ago) and reports that have been made here], but I did not want to stir up anything. I will again note that I have not seen her [as Waltmore has], so his opinion on this is more valid than mine as to whether it is "worth it" or not.

Prof. JRI have seen her months ago, and trust me she isn't worth $20

Selective69
11-26-10, 15:04
just stay away from that girl man. She's a player. She is on house arrest, the place smells like a urinal and she does NOT do full service. She told me I have to be a "regular customer" to get full service-honestly there was nothing worth coming back for.

Kitty was my first provider too. I didn't know what was acceptable or not, at the time she was only $100, so I figured "not a big loss." but we did go all the way. I saw her donation went up though-maybe she's trying to push away low-ballers, maybe she's actually upped the ante? But no kissing / BJ / GFE. She's got a routine and sticks to it (atleast that's how it seemed. I have sen kitty twice, the first was a total loss, most on me, LOL, the second was better, but no licking the kitty which I love, but a good pounding was had, she didn't want to stop. Maybe she needs to get comfortable with a guy before she lets go. She did however have that sensitive thing going.

Jigglynuts
11-26-10, 18:39
Hey guys I have been reading the boards for a few weeks and using the reviews of many fellow members to have many great experiences and avoid quite a few bad, if not downright dangerous situations. I have looked to see and I cannot find any reviews on this one.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/130-an-hour-meghan-call-me-513-545-7298-24/6001746

I saw Meghan from BP a few weeks ago. She looked great and was friendly. The good ended right about there.

As soon as she came in and took her boots off she gets a call from her driver who is outside. When she hangs up I get a knock on the door and she said its alright. Its just my driver. He asked if everything was alright, she said yes, and he went back to the car. She then disappears into the bathroom for 10 minutes, to powder her nose I suppose.

She then starts wanting to talk during this hour that I was planning on getting a massage. I keep trying to keep her on task and she finally follows suit. For having kids, she had a great body, except for the floppy national geographic boobs.

Not a FS provider nor even BBBJ. Very bad massage. She included her driver interrupting, powdering her nose and talking time all into the hour I paid for. I maybe got a hh for $.40. Complete ripoff IMHO

Jigglynuts
11-26-10, 18:54
Hey guys I have been reading the boards for a few weeks and using the reviews of many fellow members to have many great experiences and avoid quite a few bad, if not downright dangerous situations. I have looked to see and I cannot find any reviews on this one.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/130-an-hour-meghan-call-me-513-545-7298-24/6001746

I saw Meghan from BP a few weeks ago. She looked great and was friendly. The good ended right about there.

As soon as she came in and took her boots off she gets a call from her driver who is outside. When she hangs up I get a knock on the door and she said its alright. Its just my driver. He asked if everything was alright, she said yes, and he went back to the car. She then disappears into the bathroom for 10 minutes, to powder her nose I suppose.

She then starts wanting to talk during this hour that I was planning on getting a massage. I keep trying to keep her on task and she finally follows suit. For having kids, she had a great body, except for the floppy national geographic boobs.

Not a FS provider nor even BBBJ. Very bad massage. She included her driver interrupting, powdering her nose and talking time all into the hour I paid for. I maybe got a hh for $.40. Complete ripoff IMHO.

Selective69
11-27-10, 00:59
I want to thank those who have helped me getting the hang of this, listening to those who have been there, done that is the only way to go. I just got home from seeing Allie and the only I will say is she is incredible!

Thanks again to all.

Bear47374
11-28-10, 19:25
I was in town over the holiday weekend and scheduled a visit with the younger of Stormy's Angels. At first I was a bit bummed out that Stormy wasn't available herself. My initial concerns were quickly put to rest after a few minutes with Allie. So young and so eager to please gents. I had a wonderful time and will surely visit again soon. Looking forward to a duo with Stormy next time. Stormy and her girls never seem to disappoint. I'm not sure what I could add to all the previous glowing reports. Nevertheless, senior members are welcome to contact via pm for additional info.

Luvsboobs
11-28-10, 23:58
I think I've done my due diligence on this one. I googled the phone number and nothing. I tineyed the photo and nothing. I've searched the forum and nothing. Does anyone have anything on this lady?

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/cece-is-ready-to-please-28/6022183

Thanks

Selective69
11-29-10, 01:11
I just got this inside poop, Ariel is no longer with Stormy and Allie for reasons I won't disclose here.

The Chef1
11-29-10, 05:43
I have not been able to see her in person but she does reply to emails.

Keep us postedTitle says it all.

Cincisimple
11-29-10, 15:45
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-spacey-great-reviews-22/6202399

Would love to see her tonight. Any info would help. Goes by the name Spazzey Spacey

Whodeyman
11-29-10, 19:13
I just got this inside poop, Ariel is no longer with Stormy and Allie for reasons I won't disclose here.Just seen Allie today. Wow what a great girl.

TheDaytimer
11-29-10, 20:57
I just got this inside poop, Ariel is no longer with Stormy and Allie for reasons I won't disclose here.I've been unable to contact them today to confirm an appt for Tues I made this a. M. Orig appt set up via SMS. Phone calls are going unanswered. Anyone else know what's going on. I would hate to walk into anything bad.

OnePilot
12-01-10, 15:27
Seen this new spinner yesterday from Western Hills area, had a great time. Her hair is different than as posted in pics, better in person. Has nice small clean apartment and no drama. I am sure there will be lots of follow up posts on this keeper. 5 out of 5 stars.

Dman1
12-01-10, 18:23
I think I've done my due diligence on this one. I googled the phone number and nothing. I tineyed the photo and nothing. I've searched the forum and nothing. Does anyone have anything on this lady?

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/cece-is-ready-to-please-28/6022183

ThanksTake this for what it's worth. I know her through a friend of hers I see. We have not been able to meet up as she only does incall out of a hotel in Florence. I have been told she is leget by my friend and if ou like them xxxL you will like her, boobs that is.

Ky Guy 123
12-02-10, 01:08
From what I was told by Stormy this morning, she's had some phone issues sporatically this week. There wasn't anything else going on aside from that. Hope this helps.

Jay.

I've been unable to contact them today to confirm an appt for Tues I made this a. M. Orig appt set up via SMS. Phone calls are going unanswered. Anyone else know what's going on. I would hate to walk into anything bad.

Jlerg500
12-02-10, 09:26
Seen this new spinner yesterday from Western Hills area, had a great time. Her hair is different than as posted in pics, better in person. Has nice small clean apartment and no drama. I am sure there will be lots of follow up posts on this keeper. 5 out of 5 stars.What's her rate?

Brummdog
12-02-10, 10:37
Any one know anything about this cute blond.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/miss-sexy-chloe-awaiting-your-arrival-21/6177010

Naam456
12-02-10, 13:10
I had a similar experience with Meghan, although she went my the name Mercedes when I saw her. Stay away.

Not a FS provider nor even BBBJ. Very bad massage. She included her driver interrupting, powdering her nose and talking time all into the hour I paid for. I maybe got a hh for $.40. Complete ripoff IMHO.

Ronnyboy
12-02-10, 13:12
Went and saw Brittany today: http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/very-sweet-and-smokin-hott-100-special-dont-miss-out-only-visiting-19/6218631

Sweet, sweet girl with very soft skin and no body fat. Had a great unrushed time. 2 call set up with her friend who works the cell phone. Special today hhr for $, not to be missed. Saw her last time she was in town and had to check her out again. This cutie is becoming an all time fave. Happy hunting.

R

Selective69
12-02-10, 14:31
Went and saw Brittany today: http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/very-sweet-and-smokin-hott-100-special-dont-miss-out-only-visiting-19/6218631

Sweet, sweet girl with very soft skin and no body fat. Had a great unrushed time. 2 call set up with her friend who works the cell phone. Special today hhr for $, not to be missed. Saw her last time she was in town and had to check her out again. This cutie is becoming an all time fave. Happy hunting.

RI am tryin 2 get with her aswell, great reviews (urs included) just waiting on a call back. Thanks 4 the info

Ray 1970
12-02-10, 15:39

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/miss-sexy-chloe-awaiting-your-arrival-21/6177010There have been negative posts about this one under the name Chloe Winters. The search I did shows that someone answered your last post about her negatively as well.

Hope this helps.

Herip
12-02-10, 23:51

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/miss-sexy-chloe-awaiting-your-arrival-21/6177010Yeah, this is a quick ploy to gain some easy cash. My experience: Arrived at hotel incall location in Florence, KY. Had another female present in the room at the time. Didn't provide any form of BBBJ only HJ.

In short, ended up coughing up a little more for the ride, very tantalizingly hot. Definitely not worth seeing this ripoff artist. Oh also, pimp or whoever is 2 doors away in his room

Jlerg500
12-04-10, 02:06
A friend of mine decided to see Quinn at her incall location in Florence. She was available right away, and service was very enthusiastic and un-rushed. She has ads posted on here and Backpage, pics are accurate. She is a BBW, so if she's your type you'll enjoy your time with her.

ixrubicon
12-05-10, 11:06
Seen this new spinner yesterday from Western Hills area, had a great time. Her hair is different than as posted in pics, better in person. Has nice small clean apartment and no drama. I am sure there will be lots of follow up posts on this keeper. 5 out of 5 stars.Hey there, that's my neck of the woods and would love to find out more about her. I can give you some info on Sara, she has a place in Clifton, she's a petite brunette.

Selective69
12-05-10, 13:16
Another incredible time with Sweet Allie last night, she keeps getting better and better. Stormy, your next. LOL

Bigtruck007
12-06-10, 01:01
Hey there, that's my neck of the woods and would love to find out more about her. I can give you some info on Sara, she has a place in Clifton, she's a petite brunette.Who is this Sara you speak of? I need to find someone in clifton

Joedirt0211
12-06-10, 12:17
I noticed that Summer posted a few ads on BP. Not sure where she disappeared but I'm glad she is back. I've seen her about 4 or so times at her incall when she was doing her duo with Stacy. Not much to add to her rep really. I had good experiences. If you like'them thick and curvy can go wrong in my book.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hey-guys-if-you-need-to-warm-up-get-next-to-summer-28/6237556

Rogoh
12-07-10, 06:20
My friend told me about his visit to Lara on BP (located near Hopple and Beekman). Her pics are real and she is very friendly and willing to please. Didn't get the full hour, but he told me he did have a good time.

"* EXOTIC BUSTY latin VIXxen visiting now don't miss OUT* specials!.22.

Posted: December 7, 2010, 01:48 AM.

AVAILABLE EARLY MORNING! Exotic & alluring, the time of you're life has finally come! I'll be your new breath fresh of air & I will pack the most soothing heat that wlll keep you warm & cozy on this cold night! Adventurous, open minded, and love to please! Monday and Tuesday 150 special. Leaving Wednesday so take advantage of this great deal now I'm available 24/7 Bra size 36F, big hips and beautiful face. Serious inquiries only! Call Lara 513*602* (no blocked calls)

Poster's age: 22"

Springfieldguy
12-07-10, 09:39
I noticed that Summer posted a few ads on BP. Not sure where she disappeared but I'm glad she is back. I've seen her about 4 or so times at her incall when she was doing her duo with Stacy. Not much to add to her rep really. I had good experiences. If you like'them thick and curvy can go wrong in my book.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hey-guys-if-you-need-to-warm-up-get-next-to-summer-28/6237556

Joe. I got to agree with ya, Summer was the first I visited here in Cincinnati. Curvy and sweet!

I just noticed her ads on backpage so I'll be planning on seeing her soon.

Wingman Todd
12-07-10, 21:46
Got my info now on this scammer! Guys beware! This was communicated to me last week. Just had a chance to post. She is on BP and sipsap. No longer on e-com. Stay away!

"If your talking about (sexxy) aka Britney it is an agency. The lady on phone acts like she is the one in the add, but she is not. The girl that showed up was very pretty, but not girl in the add. Not FS just a dancer stay away."

Probably another Naughty Bodies dancer. Here is the recent linl on B / P:

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/the-best-kept-secret-serious-stress-relief-24/6081301

WM.

PS: hit her delete button any chance you have!

It was I who posted. She can be found also on sip sap. I called her out on there and referenced Tin eye with the pics apparently from Russia. I noticed she is now off of e-com, but who isn't! Too bad. A beautiful woman but a player!

Resipsaloquito
12-08-10, 15:42
My friend told me about his visit to Lara on BP (located near Hopple and Beekman). Her pics are real and she is very friendly and willing to please. Didn't get the full hour, but he told me he did have a good time.

"* EXOTIC BUSTY latin VIXxen visiting now don't miss OUT* specials. 22.

Posted: December 7, 2010, 01:48 AM.

AVAILABLE EARLY MORNING! Exotic & alluring, the time of you're life has finally come! I'll be your new breath fresh of air & I will pack the most soothing heat that wlll keep you warm & cozy on this cold night! Adventurous, open minded, and love to please! Monday and Tuesday 150 special. Leaving Wednesday so take advantage of this great deal now I'm available 24/7 Bra size 36F, big hips and beautiful face. Serious inquiries only! Call Lara 513*602* (no blocked calls)

Poster's age: 22"Did she have the blackeye when your friend saw her or was that just a look she was going for at the photo shoot?

Ky Guy 123
12-08-10, 16:51
From what I can tell, it's partly the natural contours of her face in general, and perhaps some dark circles accentuating that look too. I don't think it's blackeyes so much as just shadow, contour, and maybe a day or two with little sleep? hehe Either way, I was wondering what was up with the overall 'look' myself, when I was first pointed in her ad's direction. Methinks that she could use a more skilled photographer. Hmmm, maybe I'll send her my card. ;)

Anywho... that's my opinion on it. Take it as ya wish. :)

Jay

Did she have the blackeye when your friend saw her or was that just a look she was going for at the photo shoot?

Rogoh
12-08-10, 17:22
She did not have any blackeyes. Just the photoshoot I would guess.

From what I can tell, it's partly the natural contours of her face in general, and perhaps some dark circles accentuating that look too. I don't think it's blackeyes so much as just shadow, contour, and maybe a day or two with little sleep? Hehe Either way, I was wondering what was up with the overall 'look' myself, when I was first pointed in her ad's direction. Methinks that she could use a more skilled photographer. Hmmm, maybe I'll send her my card. .

Anywho. That's my opinion on it. Take it as ya wish. .

Jay

Dman1
12-08-10, 17:38
Taled with her a few times she goes by Jen from Campbell co. Area.

Any info, thumbs up or down would help.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/the-girl-next-doornot-the-average-girl-you-meet-on-this-site-25/6221279

Lookee
12-09-10, 01:33
Hey thread-spoolers!

Lookee here. As I have not contacted the BP ad-poster, this is really not a BP review. But, obviously, it isn't a ripoff report, either, or escort review, but I believe this to be the appropriate home for the post. I came across the ad today (on BP) for Sasha, phone 312-xxx-7864. Looked nice, so I got to googling. I found it somewhat interesting that Michigan ads dated within the past day or two have already been deleted. Seems kind of rare for ladies to pull their ads when they leave town. Google also listed a BP ad posted (apparently) by a guy warning of Sasha having bad reviews, thus using fake pics, or maybe using fake pics, thus having bad reviews, LOL. That one is deleted from Michigan BP, too. Maybe "Sasha" flagged it, who knows. Just sharing my. 02 for anyone who might be on the fence. Again, not first-hand knowledge, it is possible that Sasha is the best provider this town has ever seen. It is also possible that a pass would be the smart thing.

Lookee

CletusTheYokel
12-09-10, 16:21
I don't know, but looks like a rip off to me. No phone number is a clue (did you email?) and the fact that she posted another ad with different information does not speak well either. So I don't know, but would proceed with great caution at best. If you TOFTT, let us know.

Crazykev.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/the-girl-next-doornot-the-average-girl-you-meet-on-this-site-25/6221279

Ky Guy 123
12-09-10, 18:26
Well, to be fair, the previous ad could be seen as just an earlier version (It was posted in October after all). Between the 2, the price dropped, she gave a name on the 1st but not the 2nd, she gave the same age for both, and her first ad didn't have anything about her figure measurements. The pics are generic enough so no clue there one way or another. Her not posting a # DOES make it questionable, but, it might just be the sign of a complete newcomer not understanding the ropes very well yet. Anyway.. I just wanted to point out that the earlier ad was very sparse, so in truth there isn't different info between them, there is just very little info to be had at all in the first one to begin with. ;)

Enjoy!

Jay

I don't know, but looks like a rip off to me. No phone number is a clue (did you email?) and the fact that she posted another ad with different information does not speak well either. So I don't know, but would proceed with great caution at best. If you TOFTT, let us know.

Crazykev.

CantWaitForMor
12-10-10, 09:26
Was trying to set up something with another provider in NKY but that fell through. So I called Chloe, I had seen some negative previous post but thought I would give her a shot. I wasn't completely dissappointed. When I called she quoted me $ hh, and also said she had a friend and it would be $.4 for both. I originally opted to just see Chloe. After a series of phone calls I wound up paying for the room, getting a 4 hand massage, BBBJ from both girls and manual release. Total investment of $.2, it was not a rushed session, and her friend at least gave it some resembalance of a GFE. So I was relatively happy, And plan to go back to see them again at some point as her friend agreed to FS in the next session. I'm wondering if it's the same girl Randyman spoke of in a post below. You can pm me for more details.

Some of you may think this may be a ripoff but I only dabble in this hobby so I really don't have good connections to get premium service at discounted prices.

Rogoh
12-10-10, 18:13
Found a diamond in the rough of BP listings. Actual college student, good attitude and not bad looking (if heavy) for a very reasonable price in a decent location. Kind of StreetScort level without the street wear and tear. I don't want her to get used up too fast and for a variety of reasons it's better not to post much info publicly, but if you're interested ping me and I'll provide details for a select few.Just by coincidence, I met with Randyman's Diamond in the Rough yesterday and she is as he states. Randyman is spot on about this one.

Pete Mat
12-10-10, 23:56
Any info on this lady? Advertises as brazilian on BP.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/brazilian-_-_-20/6127179

Any info would be appreciated

Jlerg500
12-11-10, 03:55
Anyone seen this girl?

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/physio-spiritual-massage/6111052

PM me if you prefer

The Chef1
12-11-10, 07:51
Any info on this lady? Advertises as brazilian on BP.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/brazilian-_-_-20/6127179

Any info would be appreciatedShe claims out-call but wouldn't come to Mason.

Joedirt0211
12-11-10, 09:28
Anyone seen this girl?

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/physio-spiritual-massage/6111052

PM me if you preferLooks like a different set of pics from the pics associated with that same number previous posts. Name from previous posts was Makayla.

Let us know if you TOFTT.

Best Daty
12-12-10, 12:57
She claims out-call but wouldn't come to Mason.Seen her yesterday in newport. All I can say is one of the area's best kept secret is out. As advertised. Full service. Has a smokin hot bod and very attentive and vocal.

Kandalor2
12-12-10, 13:42

I'm quite interested in well. I've talked to her through email for a few weeks but haven't taken the bait yet because I'm still not sure if she's legit or not. I did get another picture from her by request and it showed her face, and none of the pictures come up in a TinEye search. Still hesitant on this one.

Pete Mat
12-12-10, 17:38
She claims out-call but wouldn't come to Mason.Thanks Chef. Appreciate the input.

Another question then. I'm not toft so moving on.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sweet-round-and-petite-115lbs-of-sexy-body-21/6267879

Anything on this one? Korean mix no reviews. That worries me.

Golden3
12-12-10, 20:08
Thanks Chef. Appreciate the input.

Another question then. I'm not toft so moving on.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sweet-round-and-petite-115lbs-of-sexy-body-21/6267879

Anything on this one? Korean mix no reviews. That worries me. She lookede attractive to me, but I believe that there was something negative in the past few weeks. Did you check reviews under her name?

Golden3
12-12-10, 20:41
She lookede attractive to me, but I believe that there was something negative in the past few weeks. Did you check reviews under her name?See #162 and 164 under Ripoffs. Phone # is different, but the description sounds like this girl.

Golden3
12-12-10, 20:53
Don't mean to hog the board, but it's snowing out, and I'm at home thinking of sex.

Any 411 on either of these?

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classy-karma-24/6225106

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/one-or-two-pretty-sweet-and-kind-girls-22/6242082

Redgate
12-12-10, 21:39
If you like the thin young spinner body, then this is the girl for you. Great experience both times and I'll go again. Excellent menu, just ask.

BabeRuth4
12-12-10, 21:53
I visited her on several occasions and ther service got progressively worse. The first few times was really good but, after that it was extremely rushed. She then began to text me nonstop for days. I think there may be some underlying issues with her and her place she works out of.

Waltmore
12-12-10, 22:22
The bottom one has been known by a variety of names Adrianna was her latest I believe. She was the topic of some debate as someone was trying to state how great she was, when several others, myself included, knew quite well that the price quoted was too high, very much so. She did lower her rates but she was still twice as high as she was worth. The top one looks and sounds interesting with a varied menu. Do the checks and find out if you are interested.

Don't mean to hog the board, but it's snowing out, and I'm at home thinking of sex.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/one-or-two-pretty-sweet-and-kind-girls-22/6242082

Ky Guy 123
12-12-10, 23:04
Hey, we all have those days, and the weather only helps to exasperate it. hehe I'm right there with ya. ;)

As for the 1st, the Karma lass? No idea, and nothing looks familiar. Doing a Google search on her # shows several ads in different areas, and, because she may not be too bright, it also directs one to being able to find her miespacer page. The pic there does seem to be the same lass as the ad, so, it appears that it might be legit.

As for the 2nd, you're kidding, right? This is a rehash of the Adriana/Mia ad that she and her partner were running in the early summer months. They were reviewed several times as a pair, and Adriana has been discussed ad naseum on the forum regarding her value for the service offered. Do a forum search for Adriana and/or Mia, and you'll find most anything you need to know. I noticed this ad a few days back now, and was wondering if the pair had truly joined forces again. Others probably know them here a little better and can add some possible insight on the pairing if so.

Hope this helps..

Jay

Redgate
12-13-10, 11:00
As always with these girls, YMMV, but the price quoted for Adrianna to me was acceptable.

The bottom one has been known by a variety of names Adrianna was her latest I believe. She was the topic of some debate as someone was trying to state how great she was, when several others, myself included, knew quite well that the price quoted was too high, very much so. She did lower her rates but she was still twice as high as she was worth. The top one looks and sounds interesting with a varied menu. Do the checks and find out if you are interested.

Cinyguy C
12-13-10, 13:24
Saw Gabrielle from BP Saturday, she had a $ special. Very much worth the money, Great body, true GFE, DATY, BBJCIM, she likes Mish and Doggie.

Sgwaboe
12-14-10, 03:31
Anyone out there have anything to share on this super cutie from BP body rubs? I've searched the board and only come up with 2 comments about her. One not so hot and one very good, but came from a poster with just 1 post on this board (?). Talked to her on the phone, seems very nice but not particularly forthcoming about what she offers. Anything would be appreciated and reciprocated if I'm able. Post here or PM. Thanks guys. P. S. Sorry no link, can anyone educate me on how to do that here?

The Chef1
12-14-10, 06:23
She lookede attractive to me, but I believe that there was something negative in the past few weeks. Did you check reviews under her name?I believe I read something back awhile before as well and as always be safe.

Liquid Ice
12-14-10, 10:48
The bottom one has been known by a variety of names Adrianna was her latest I believe. She was the topic of some debate as someone was trying to state how great she was, when several others, myself included, knew quite well that the price quoted was too high, very much so. She did lower her rates but she was still twice as high as she was worth. The top one looks and sounds interesting with a varied menu. Do the checks and find out if you are interested.Either I'm confused or there's another Adrianna that was debated around here earlier this year. The Adrianna I remember being debated was this girl:

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-well-reviewed-hottie-now-22/6289644

And she looks nothing like the girl from the ad that you're referring to here:

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/alexis-wants-to-play-22/6242082

Phone numbers don't match either.

The picture quality of the second ad doesn't really help matters much, but if you look close, they do appear to be two entirely different women.

Jlerg500
12-14-10, 13:53
Either I'm confused or there's another Adrianna that was debated around here earlier this year. The Adrianna I remember being debated was this girl:

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-well-reviewed-hottie-now-22/6289644

And she looks nothing like the girl from the ad that you're referring to here:

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/alexis-wants-to-play-22/6242082

Phone numbers don't match either.

The picture quality of the second ad doesn't really help matters much, but if you look close, they do appear to be two entirely different women. Yes, you are correct. They are 2 different girls, but they used to work together and are now separate. They used to be in Cheviot and went by different names, I believe Mia & Nicole.

Jlerg500
12-14-10, 13:54
Anyone out there have anything to share on this super cutie from BP body rubs? I've searched the board and only come up with 2 comments about her. One not so hot and one very good, but came from a poster with just 1 post on this board (?). Talked to her on the phone, seems very nice but not particularly forthcoming about what she offers. Anything would be appreciated and reciprocated if I'm able. Post here or PM. Thanks guys. P. S. Sorry no link, can anyone educate me on how to do that here?I'm curious about her as well. Let me know if you find anything out.

Ky Guy 123
12-14-10, 15:49
It's a well known fact that the lass in question reads this forum, or is at least kept VERY up to date by someone here on what was said here that concerned her. As such, I noticed about 2-3 hours after this topic was discussed that the ad was completely altered to remove Adriana from it and only show the other lass. I figure that they wanted to do exactly what they did, and confuse folks. I'm quite sure that if called there'd be a VERY good chance of the lass mentioning that she 'has a friend that can do 4-hand with her'. Either way... apple from the same tree... not something that I'd visit an orchard for. My opinion only, take it as it is. :)

Jay

Yes, you are correct. They are 2 different girls, but they used to work together and are now separate. They used to be in Cheviot and went by different names, I believe Mia & Nicole.

Ezenuf
12-14-10, 17:18
Just saw Dayne this morning! What a treat!

Body. 10.

Attitude- 10.

Oral-9.

Face-9.

Value- +++

She's been slow and has 1/2 hr for. 9 Great time.

She got a great accent also, very british.

She is leaving in the morning sometime because of slow business. Get her while she's slow!

Incall Florence.

Ez

Trogdor1973
12-14-10, 23:12
Has anyone seen this girl lately? It's been a long time since I've seen any reviews of her. I'd seen some in the past, mixed hot and cold. More cold I think;

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/experienced-real-and-very-sexy-21/6164262

She quoted me her rates in an email the other day. A little more than I want to pay unless it's going to be good.

If there are reviews of her here, I've missed them. Her name is Brittany. But so is everyone else's. I can't tell her apart from Brittany #2, 3.4, Britney, Brittni, and brittaney. LOL.

Trog

Freakflag9
12-15-10, 00:48
I would normally see Katrina because I know she is a good quality provider. But she was out of town today. She told me there was another girl working for her that was available tonight. I had never seen this girl's name advertised with Katrina, but I decided to give her a shot since I was jonesing for a massage. Katrina owns the joint, and does the scheduling. I requested an hour massage because my back has been sore lately.

Kristine is 19, dark hair. Chubby and an average face. The separate apartment where massages are given was warm and cozy. There were candles lit and relaxing music playing as I had come to expect from my experience with Katrina. When I got on the table, she asked if I knew the rates and I indicated that I did and I wanted an hour. So, she started with a wimpy massage of my legs. There may have been 2 minutes spent on my back and my shoulders were never touched. After about 20 minutes of rubbing, she told me to flip. She rubbed my legs and stomach some more. And then ended with a decent HJ. Clean up was with a wet wipe I was expecting. I left happy, but I also left wondering where the other 30 minutes of my massage was. There is NO reason to book for more than a half hour. $80 half $100 hour.

One other issue of note: the snow left the parking situation a problem. Another client arrived after me to see Diana and blocked me in. I ended up having to wait 15 minutes in my car for him to move. :/Be sure to park accordingly to avoid this possibility.

Freakflag9
12-15-10, 00:50
Are there any providors around who actually give a quality back massage?

That would be nice.

Liquid Ice
12-15-10, 10:12
It's a well known fact that the lass in question reads this forum, or is at least kept VERY up to date by someone here on what was said here that concerned her. As such, I noticed about 2-3 hours after this topic was discussed that the ad was completely altered to remove Adriana from it and only show the other lass. I figure that they wanted to do exactly what they did, and confuse folks. I'm quite sure that if called there'd be a VERY good chance of the lass mentioning that she 'has a friend that can do 4-hand with her'. Either way. Apple from the same tree. Not something that I'd visit an orchard for. My opinion only, take it as it is. .

JayThanks for clearing that up for everyone. I just thought some people needed to update their reading Rx.

That One Guy
12-15-10, 11:27
I drove 30 min to see her recently. I arrived on time and called, no answer, I waited 30 seconds to be curtious and then called again. She answered and said she just got out of the shower and said she would call me in five min. I left right away and she called me about 40 min later with a bunch of dramma.

Waste of time.

Anyone seen this girl?

PM me if you prefer

Live for Licken
12-15-10, 12:02
I drove 30 min to see her recently. I arrived on time and called, no answer, I waited 30 seconds to be curtious and then called again. She answered and said she just got out of the shower and said she would call me in five min. I left right away and she called me about 40 min later with a bunch of dramma.

Waste of time. Interesting that you state she said she just got out of the shower and that she would call you back in 5 min, but you left right away. You didn't wait the 5 min? Geez man, you drove 30 min to see her an you couldn't wait 5 more min. I'm not saying that she may or may not have been lying to you, but most guys would have waited 5-10 minutes if she did "just get out of the shower" to give her the benefit of the doubt.

That One Guy
12-15-10, 13:15
Interesting that you state she said she just got out of the shower and that she would call you back in 5 min, but you left right away. You didn't wait the 5 min? Geez man, you drove 30 min to see her an you couldn't wait 5 more min. I'm not saying that she may or may not have been lying to you, but most guys would have waited 5-10 minutes if she did "just get out of the shower" to give her the benefit of the doubt.I hear ya, but a girl doesn't take a shower then get ready in 5 min, so I knew something was up right away. Had she called me, there is a good chance I would have turned around. She was near Deja vu in Eastgate, if you decide to take the gamble, have a backup plan.

Golfcart
12-15-10, 14:27
Interesting that you state she said she just got out of the shower and that she would call you back in 5 min, but you left right away. You didn't wait the 5 min? Geez man, you drove 30 min to see her an you couldn't wait 5 more min. I'm not saying that she may or may not have been lying to you, but most guys would have waited 5-10 minutes if she did "just get out of the shower" to give her the benefit of the doubt.I agree with with my friend Licken. ThatOneGuy, who would not wait 5 minutes for a call back when told she just got out of the shower, was being a bit quick on the draw by leaving on the spot and not waiting.

It turned out she didn't call ThatOneGuy back until 40 minutes later. It turned out what ThatOneGuy thought would happen did happen.

I see both sides. She can't "get it all done" in 5 minutes given the truthfulness of the excuse. If she does she won't look like her pics, that's for sure. Half the time 5 minutes turns into an hour or into NeverNeverLand. The other half it's no big deal.

When ThatOneGuy first contacted her to schedule he was just a member of the pack. When he contacted her on the day of the appointment he became the leader of the pack. He should have her full attention. She should have it together. When it is not together that foretells how the appointment will go. Some go well regardless, some tank with the signs it will tank being there that we ignore. ThatOneGuy didn't ignore them.

She may have needed a little extra time under circumstances beyond her control. Some girls smile on the outside but are passive-aggressive towards us behind our back and make us wait on purpose. Hard telling what was going on here.

Nonetheless, I would have waiting a little bit if she was hot.

That One Guy
12-15-10, 15:08
I agree with with my friend Licken. ThatOneGuy, who would not wait 5 minutes for a call back when told she just got out of the shower, was being a bit quick on the draw by leaving on the spot and not waiting.

It turned out she didn't call ThatOneGuy Back until 40 minutes later. It turned out what ThatOneGuy Thought would happen did happen.

I see both sides. She can't "get it all done" in 5 minutes given the truthfulness of the excuse. If she does she won't look like her pics, that's for sure. Half the time 5 minutes turns into an hour or into NeverNeverLand. The other half it's no big deal.

When ThatOneGuy First contacted her to schedule he was just a member of the pack. When he contacted her on the day of the appointment he became the leader of the pack. He should have her full attention. She should have it together. When it is not together that foretells how the appointment will go. Some go well regardless, some tank with the signs it will tank being there that we ignore. ThatOneGuy Didn't ignore them.

She may have needed a little extra time under circumstances beyond her control. Some girls smile on the outside but are passive-aggressive towards us behind our back and make us wait on purpose. Hard telling what was going on here.

Nonetheless, I would have waiting a little bit if she was hot. I appreciate all the attention my post is getting! I think the key word was "let me CALL you in five min." It wasn't give me 5 min and knock on my door, or I'm comming out to let you inside in 5 min, not even I'll be ready in 5 min, plus I always had the option to turn around if she did call. The apartment complex seemed scummy, which I'm ok with. When I added everything up it just fit into the "I can't get it together" sterotype which we are all familiar with.

I would be curious to hear someone else's experience with her, she seemed nice.

Jnorrisj
12-15-10, 16:07
Fellow mongers. I'm a newbie here and I've been a lurker for most of my time on the board, but I had to chime in about my pastime this afternoon.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-blonde-lots-of-fun-guarenteed-25/5621713

I've been playing for 5+ years and this is among the very top experiences. Young, pleasant, easy to talk to, very nice body, clean. Just had her stuff together.

I almost didn't post because I hate to share, but you all have shared a lot of intel with me so it only seemed fair. Really, treat this one right. Gems like her are in short supply.

She may be just a bit thicker than the photo, not a spinner, but quite trim and pretty. I will be back soon.

Also, it's kind of late to ask this now, but I didn't ask her about posting on a board like this. Since she's advertising, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't mind, but any perspective from providers or Seniors would be most appreciated.

Play safe and enjoy!

Cinyguy C
12-15-10, 16:21
Anyone out there have anything to share on this super cutie from BP body rubs? I've searched the board and only come up with 2 comments about her. One not so hot and one very good, but came from a poster with just 1 post on this board (?). Talked to her on the phone, seems very nice but not particularly forthcoming about what she offers. Anything would be appreciated and reciprocated if I'm able. Post here or PM. Thanks guys. P. S. Sorry no link, can anyone educate me on how to do that here?I have seen her, she's great. I think guys are reluctant to post on her here because she is so good.

Satchelh
12-15-10, 16:52
Attempted to see Adrianna in Harrison this afternoon. First she said 2ish, which turned into 2:30, which at 2:45 turned into "roommates are here have to go get a place", and then at 3:15 became super busy now, can meet in 2 or 3 hours. Well, I made plans this evening and couldn't wait. All this and was quoted as $$.5 for the hour. I'm having a hard time believing it's worth it. It's a shame too because there is something about her look in her BP ads that intrigues me. I don't know if I should try her again or not.

Audipwr
12-15-10, 17:34
Yes, you are correct. They are 2 different girls, but they used to work together and are now separate. They used to be in Cheviot and went by different names, I believe Mia & Nicole.Tried to see Adrianna once, but she ditched me and changed the schedule in last minute, so she is off my list.

By the way, has the girl in the bottom still active? I have no seen info about her since Mia & Nicole posts.

Golfcart
12-15-10, 21:40
(text omitted)

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-blonde-lots-of-fun-guarenteed-25/5621713

(text omitted)

I almost didn't post because I hate to share, but you all have shared a lot of intel with me so it only seemed fair. Really, treat this one right. Gems like her are in short supply.

She may be just a bit thicker than the photo, not a spinner, but quite trim and pretty. I will be back soon.

Also, it's kind of late to ask this now, but I didn't ask her about posting on a board like this. Since she's advertising, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't mind, but any perspective from providers or Seniors would be most appreciated.

Play safe and enjoy! That she advertises does not mean she will be okay with Jnorrisj writing copy for her here without her permission. She might be concerned what Jnorrisj might do next. But Jnorrisj owes it to his fellow hobbyists to review her. Jnorrisj did what he should do, he reviewed her. Hopefully Jnorrisj didn't tell her his handle.

Jry Wild1
12-16-10, 12:29
I will start by saying that I have not seen Adrianna. I have been intrigued by her look too. However, from everything I have read and heard about her and the discussions I have participated in about her here on the board, I would say "don't bother". I personally do not believe she is worth $$.5 and some say she wasn't even worth the considerably lower price that was charged for the Mia and Nicole duo.

I know this is just hearsay and rumour on my part, but based on everything that has been said regarding her performance, scheduling issues, etc. I cannot see how it could possibly be worth it. Just my 2 cents.

Professor JR

Attempted to see Adrianna in Harrison this afternoon. First she said 2ish, which turned into 2:30, which at 2:45 turned into "roommates are here have to go get a place", and then at 3:15 became super busy now, can meet in 2 or 3 hours. Well, I made plans this evening and couldn't wait. All this and was quoted as $$.5 for the hour. I'm having a hard time believing it's worth it. It's a shame too because there is something about her look in her BP ads that intrigues me. I don't know if I should try her again or not.

BabeRuth4
12-16-10, 18:19
Has anyone sampled Summer since she returned to from her time away from the board?

Cablec
12-16-10, 19:28
I have seen her, she's great. I think guys are reluctant to post on her here because she is so good.I read an ad on BP once written from the perspective of a male? Like a BF or some shit. Called her once and we spoke seemed nice. I'm from that side of town and would relish the opportunity to see her. More info would be great.

Fitter392
12-16-10, 22:47
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sweet-asian-immanently-unforgettable-an-experience-of-a-lifetime-21/6284470

Met Sasha today, pics are accurate. She also has ads on eros and had dropped her rate from 3 to 2. So after some checking I took the the trip. I will have to say non GFE. I made the comment that I like 2 cups of coffee at lunch and was told that would be a problem. So non GFE and 1 cup of coffee and out the door. Now she is very pretty and a hot body so YMMV. Maybe in time she will come around to what many of us like and expect.

Happy hunting, I will not repeat.

Fitter

Cincyboatguy
12-17-10, 00:11
I know I do not post much on here but this is one I have to know about. If anyone has any experience with this little spinner I would be curious.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-asian-girl-the-perfect-24/6296193

Ezenuf
12-17-10, 07:07
You don't see a lot of Asian escorts around here, then two young hot ones pop up! And both legit!

Based on what I saw on the e site, I'd say Jenny is legit. She has about eight favorable reviews.

Different towns, different people. Of course, YMMV

Steve McQween
12-17-10, 09:39
I saw Jenny yesterday. She is a HOT little spinner and has an awesome body. She is straight from Thailand and retains a fairly thick accent which I find hot. IMHO, the service felt a little rushed and the cleaning crew showed up while I was still there so that was kind of annoying. Great incall location though, clean room.

I have always had a thing for asian girls, but for the price I would not repeat. Of course YMMV.

If any Sr. Members or established regs want more details, PM me.

Funk

Ezenuf

You don't see a lot of Asian escorts around here, then two young hot ones pop up! And both legit!

Based on what I saw on the e site, I'd say Jenny is legit. She has about eight favorable reviews.

Different towns, different people. Of course, YMMV
I know I do not post much on here but this is one I have to know about. If anyone has any experience with this little spinner I would be curious.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-asian-girl-the-perfect-24/6296193

Motoben560
12-17-10, 12:23
Anyone have intel on this provider? I've been off BP for awhile and am just this week starting to get back in the game.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/have-you-ever-been-touched-by-an-angel/6268688

No rush experience. Wonderful upscale massage for the upscale gentlemen. My well oiled hands will take you to a place where massage feels like a mini vacation! I offer a unique energy twist to the massage. I feel happy to create a very soft and light touch body treatment for you. I cater to clients of all sizes and ages.

$100 Hr.

$75 1/2 Hr.

Please don't hesitate to call 937-677-6489.

And yes my picture is recent, it was taken three weeks age! Not Ten Years Ago! So what you see is what you get, no surprises! I accept cash only and Gift Certificates Now available!

Steve McQween
12-17-10, 12:49
I don't have any intel on that particular provider, who IMO looks manish.

However if you've been away for a while and want an excellent experience, I'd go visit Stormy.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/stormys-golden-massage-brings-the-heat-to-help-ward-off-this-cold-33/6254764

-Funk.

Anyone have intel on this provider? I've been off BP for awhile and am just this week starting to get back in the game.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/have-you-ever-been-touched-by-an-angel/6268688

No rush experience. Wonderful upscale massage for the upscale gentlemen. My well oiled hands will take you to a place where massage feels like a mini vacation! I offer a unique energy twist to the massage. I feel happy to create a very soft and light touch body treatment for you. I cater to clients of all sizes and ages.

$100 Hr.

$75 1/2 Hr.

Please don't hesitate to call 937-677-6489.

And yes my picture is recent, it was taken three weeks age! Not Ten Years Ago! So what you see is what you get, no surprises! I accept cash only and Gift Certificates Now available!

Repairman497
12-17-10, 21:51
Been there not verry impressive so so massage. Needs a trim I personaly don't like long hairs for the most part it was a jack shop

Cincyeast52
12-17-10, 22:58
"Funkdeluxe; 1106956]I don't have any intel on that particular provider, who IMO looks manish."

That was my thought too-looks too much like a possible trans-something or other.

Ky Guy 123
12-18-10, 01:25
It's the throat... too much of an 'adam's apple' effect going on methinks.

"Funkdeluxe; 1106956]I don't have any intel on that particular provider, who IMO looks manish."

That was my thought too-looks too much like a possible trans-something or other.

Chester67
12-18-10, 11:26
Does anyone have any info on this girl? Looks TGTBT, but you never know.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/i-want-to-make-you-feel-great/5216969

Golfcart
12-18-10, 12:54
Does anyone have any info on this girl? Looks TGTBT, but you never know.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/i-want-to-make-you-feel-great/5216969

Tin Eye says the top pic is an avatar of a poster to http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com

See http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/69/micro-stakes-pl-nl/official-novembbv-thread-908996/index168.html

Google of 513-375-8333 leads to Cincinnati Craigslist Advertising Reviews 01-14-09:

"I have seen her, and it's a fake pic. Looks nothing like her. She operates with a couple of other girls out of an apartment off of Reed Hartman Highway (Blue Ash). She is not friendly. Downright rude. Does give H. E. But I would not see her again. Ever."
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5524-Craigslist-Advertiser-Reviews&p=754207&viewfull=1#post754207

Chester67
12-18-10, 13:45
Tin Eye says the top pic is an avatar of a poster to.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com

See.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/69/micro-stakes-pl-nl/official-novembbv-thread-908996/index168.html

Google of 513-375-8333 leads to Cincinnati Craigslist Advertising Reviews 01-14-09:

"I have seen her, and it's a fake pic. Looks nothing like her. She operates with a couple of other girls out of an apartment off of Reed Hartman Highway (Blue Ash). She is not friendly. Downright rude. Does give H. E. But I would not see her again. Ever."You Sir, are a gentleman!

Member #5734
12-18-10, 16:15
It's the throat... too much of an 'adam's apple' effect going on methinks.I have met with Missy and to the best of my knowledge she is a she, lame massage and tried to start the upsell but I wasn't interested since she wasn't a beauty to begin with.

The best way for me to describe her would be Marge Schott with fake red hair,"hey babe, smoke 'them if you got 'them"

Selective69
12-18-10, 18:51
I met with Jenny / Jill in florence today and what a treat! Beautiful, sweet, kind and very good! ! Highly reccommend 317-886-4844. Doesn't work late.

Joedirt0211
12-18-10, 23:43
Has anyone sampled Summer since she returned to from her time away from the board?Check the escort member discussion forum post #161-163 She was a fav of mine but I haven't bothered to try since her return. Things are not looking good.

Pete Mat
12-19-10, 11:27
Seen her yesterday in newport. All I can say is one of the area's best kept secret is out. As advertised. Full service. Has a smokin hot bod and very attentive and vocal.Thanks Best for the input. Anybody else had a chance to visit?

Trogdor1973
12-21-10, 00:11
Sooo, after seeing her ads and reading great reviews of her for a long time, I FINALLY saw Stormy for the first time today. And I'm very happy I did! Will definitely return.

I asked about her 4 and 6 hand cohorts. Allie still works with her "on and off" but is apparently being real flakey about scheduling and showing up for work, etc. So maybe there still a chance for that too, if you wanted.

I'm sure everyone already knows about her, but if anybody wants details, Seniors and trusted regulars PM me.

Trog

Trogdor1973
12-21-10, 00:33
Freak, I've yet to find one that gives what I consider a "good" massage. Better luck with the 10 dollar chair massage at the mall. Haha. If I find it, I'll certainly pass the word. Happy hunting.

Trog.

That would be nice.

Springfieldguy
12-21-10, 14:39
I'm looking for any reports on Alysia. Who offers sensual body rubs "performed in a g-string only"

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/available-all-weekend-the-only-phone-number-youll-ever-need-29/6224970

I found one report stating that it was a massage with manual release only.

Wondering if that's all that's on the menu.

Joedirt0211
12-21-10, 14:50
Not sure if this should be posted here in Cincy or Lex but anyway, Was passing through Lexington and was looking for something quick, and by the freeway. I found Casey on BP and saw a review on the Lexington boards from back in Sept. (thank you iphone LOL) Gave her a call and made plans for her incall. $ special.

One bedroom apt. Fairly clean. Casey is solid, thick, and curvy. Not jiggley / flabby if that makes any sence LOL It was nice overall. No rush, but no GFE, no greek, and no multi pops for the special, but for the price I was happy. I took a few pics.

Here is the link. http://lexington.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/50-special-cute-and-curvey-thick-and-ready-25/2575510

Joedirt0211
12-21-10, 14:57
I'm looking for any reports on Alysia. Who offers sensual body rubs "performed in a g-string only"

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/available-all-weekend-the-only-phone-number-youll-ever-need-29/6224970

Wondering if that's all that's on the menu. I've seen her when she was living with Sierra in Mt. Washington. She is not GFE and won't let you slide all the way in. So if your into that. Go for it LOL I did see her twice since the price I paid was well worth it. 2 for quick stop and drop. Will Not Repeat (WNR)

Joedirt0211
12-21-10, 15:03

Wondering if that's all that's on the menu. I've seen her when she was living with Sierra in Mt. Washington. She is not GFE and won't let you slide all the way in. So if your into that. Go for it LOL I did see her twice since the price I paid was well worth it. 2 for quick stop and drop. Will Not Repeat (WNR)

Joedirt0211
12-21-10, 15:04

Wondering if that's all that's on the menu. I've seen her when she was living with Sierra in Mt. Washington. She is not GFE and won't let you slide all the way in. So if your into that. Go for it LOL I did see her twice since the price I paid was well worth it. 2 for quick stop and drop.

Will Not Repeat (WNR)

Nkykinkyguy
12-21-10, 15:33
An ex board member and good friend of mine (Assman) told me that Lady Leshay that advertises here gives a very good massage in addition to an extensive menu. I have not partaken the massage part of the menu but do know from personal experience that she is a legit provider with an extensive menu.

KG.

That would be nice.

Jry Wild1
12-21-10, 16:36
Freakflag, I guess it depends on what you mean by "Provider" and no, I'm not going all Bill Clinton on you [what is "is"?].

If you mean FS Provider, then I am going to agree with Trog. I have had some decent back "rubs" by FS Providers, but nothing coming close to an actual "back massage". In most cases, I think the "massage" is just a cover and they really have no experience in giving them (no disrespect meant by that) and usually you are there for other things anyhow.

You will get closer with the Providers who offer a back "rub" and HE (however that ending that might be). Admittedly, some of these girls will do FS too, but primarily don't. From them I have had some decent to good back "rubs". Stormy (and Ariel who used to be with Stormy) , the Amazing Rub Blonde in Eastgate, and possibly Katrina in Colerain come to mind here. Usually, these back rubs occur on a bed, which is not a great place to give a real body massage. I know, I own a massage table and am an amateur (since I am not licensed) masseur myself.

Now, I will mention two ladies from whom I have received really good body massages and HE. Teresa (theone2help) still gives massages, but I do not believe that she does any type of extras anymore (you never know with the economy as it is though). She used to though and the HE and extras were good. She gave a very good body massage, good rate, and on a massage table too. The other lady is Mizz Lizz. Also gives a very good body massage, at a good rate, on a massage table, very proper. In the 4-5 times that I saw her, I always received a HE. I have discussed with others that she does not always do them. I am not sure if there is a rhyme or reason either, however I have given my advice on what I do as a guideline (via PM). I believe both of these ladies are probably LMT, who are or have been willing to give some extra services. Hence the reason for the good body massages.

And, of course there are a number of LMT who give a great massage at a reasonable price, but you probably won't get any extras. Some have been mentioned here on USASG before.

Hope that helps.

BTW, Congrats Trog on seeing Stormy FINALLY! She's a great one to see again and again.

Professor JRW1

Freak, I've yet to find one that gives what I consider a "good" massage. Better luck with the 10 dollar chair massage at the mall. Haha. If I find it, I'll certainly pass the word. Happy hunting.

Trog.

That would be nice.

Joedirt0211
12-21-10, 17:31

Wondering if that's all that's on the menu. I have seen her twice when she was living with Sierra in Mt. Washington. She is very distant, no GFE, will only let you test the depth of the water and not slide in all the way. I went a second time to see if if was any different but nothing changed. For the rate I offered it was worth it, but WNR (will not repeat).

Joedirt0211
12-21-10, 23:50
Sorry for the multiple posts. Computer was stuck on the loading screen so I tried again.

Freakflag9
12-22-10, 00:46
An ex board member and good friend of mine (Assman) told me that Lady Leshay that advertises here gives a very good massage in addition to an extensive menu. I have not partaken the massage part of the menu but do know from personal experience that she is a legit provider with an extensive menu.

KG. Awesome man. Thanks for the info.

Upullandpay
12-22-10, 09:06
Went and seen her yesterday. She has nice oral skills. GFE is on the menu. Very pleasant, asked what I liked. Decided on BBBJCIM and left satisfied. She is a thick girl so if you like that give her a call.

OnePilot
12-22-10, 11:02
Went and seen the nurse yesterday afternoon, she is awesome, clean, cute, non smoker, and a real nurse. No need to say any more. She needs to be on the top of the bucket list. Any questions feel free to send me note, or just give her a call. Incall $.25 a half. The pic in add does not do her justice.

Mrrdfun
12-22-10, 17:12
This past Saturday I was looking for a nicer provider than I typically go for, I. E. Pricier. I saw an old ad for Allie on BP and called the number. I had never seen Allie or Stormy before this. Stormy answered. That's when I remembered that they had a split based in intel from this board. I made arrangements to see Stormy but mentioned that I was calling for Allie. Stormy got back with me and told me that Allie was available after all. I went and had a very nice, very happy time with Allie. It was a really nice GFE visit. I would like to try the Stormy / Allie 4 hand at some point. If Stormy is as good as Allie, wow.

Machine69
12-22-10, 17:25
Had a really nice encounter with Mallory this afternoon. She is very accommodating and has one of the best bodies around. Her NKy address was easy to get to and the rate was very reasonable.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/call-mallory-for-a-guaranteed-good-timecall-for-my-awesome-rates-and-2girl-specials-24/6335576

OnePilot
12-22-10, 19:55
Sent a note once today but must not have made it in regards to the rn playing dr. Get in line men and make a date. She is fine. Incall only and $.25 a half. Better looking in person than posted pic. 71 Blue Ash area. Any questions feel free to send a pm.

Todd Cincy
12-22-10, 20:59
Perhaps my tastes are a bit too picky. But she struck me as a bit on the rough side.

I've actually been laying low for a while, as we've kind of gone back to the trend where every provider seems to be either older, rough, or BBW. And as for the SWs. Don't even think about it. Ew!

For guys of a similar mindset, I can recommend DiscreetDesires (in Dayton). I have seen a number of their ladies, and the pics there are real.

Other than that, it's been slim pickings of late if you prefer the Playboy / model types. I will certainly post here if I find any good ones.

Had a really nice encounter with Mallory this afternoon. She is very accommodating and has one of the best bodies around. Her NKy address was easy to get to and the rate was very reasonable.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/call-mallory-for-a-guaranteed-good-timecall-for-my-awesome-rates-and-2girl-specials-24/6335576

Wingman Todd
12-23-10, 00:44
I understand where you are coming from. But I have also seen her too numerous times to count. While Mal might not be a 10, she is a sweetheart to know and be with! I have always had a great time with her and have NEVER thought she was on the "rough" side. Of course YMMV. Granted, her house cleaning service has been absence, but is that why you are there? She is always on my short list to call!

And there are plenty of the "playboy" models to tap into if you know where to look!

WM.

Perhaps my tastes are a bit too picky. But she struck me as a bit on the rough side.

I've actually been laying low for a while, as we've kind of gone back to the trend where every provider seems to be either older, rough, or BBW. And as for the SWs. Don't even think about it. Ew!

For guys of a similar mindset, I can recommend DiscreetDesires (in Dayton). I have seen a number of their ladies, and the pics there are real.

Other than that, it's been slim pickings of late if you prefer the Playboy / model types. I will certainly post here if I find any good ones.

CincyDude
12-24-10, 04:09
Anybody have info on Tabby? She posts on BP a lot. Looking for an actually detailed review and what she does.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tabby-has-a-sweet-lil-christmas-present-for-youcall-for-my-great-rates-and-2-girl-special-21/6341531

Wingman Todd
12-24-10, 23:33
CincyDude,

If you'd get off your butt and do some research and RTFF, you would see Tabby has many posts discussing her on this board. Most recently #1259 on Escorts review thread. But that might take to much work on your part. Merry Christmas!

Wingman.

Anybody have info on Tabby? She posts on BP a lot. Looking for an actually detailed review and what she does.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tabby-has-a-sweet-lil-christmas-present-for-youcall-for-my-great-rates-and-2-girl-special-21/6341531

Machine69
12-25-10, 20:21
Wow Merry Christmas to me. I had an experience with Gabrielle and this lady is FANTASTIC. She says that her age is 36 but her tight tone body is a dead ringer for an 18 yo. Her oral technique was well above par and her enthusiasm was a plus.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/gabrielle-the-ultimate-christmas-gift-to-yourself-36/6291865

George Walker
12-26-10, 01:26
Saw Victoria again. If you like a lady with a BIG soft sexy ass this is it. Very friendly, very clean, nice place in No. Ky. She has many skils, I enjoy DATY and a BBBJ. YMMV. Hay, tis the season Enjoy.

Selective69
12-26-10, 11:07
This looks interesting. Cincinnati, oh free classifieds

Backpage. Com cincinnati adult entertainment cincinnati body rubs

Babydoll Face w / Cheap Rates. 25.

Posted: December 26, 2010, 09:39 AM.

Hello. I'm a very attrative slim sexy blonde! I have an amazing figure & a beautiful face! Come make your day a great one! April@513-344-2169.

Poster's age: 25.

• Post I'd: 6353576 cincinnati.

Chester67
12-27-10, 22:25
These pics are awesome! My head tells me they're fake. My heart wants to believe they're real.

Does anyone have any info?

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s-_-_-_-h-o-t-_-_-_-b-l-o-n-d-e-24/6166619

Jalex
12-28-10, 00:46
These pics are awesome! My head tells me they're fake. My heart wants to believe they're real.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s-_-_-_-h-o-t-_-_-_-b-l-o-n-d-e-24/6166619

Just google the phone number to start. SCAM.

Lrc Metalhead
12-28-10, 02:31
Sup dudes, I haven't been around lately lots of personal stuff in the way but recently I've been bored, so I started combing BP and found this girl Casey:

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/accepting-appointments-now-23/6250772

Searching phone number results in LOTS of escort ads, even escort ads on CL's "creative services page." makes me wonder why is she fishing SO much?

Lrc Metalhead
12-28-10, 02:42
That she advertises does not mean she will be okay with Jnorrisj writing copy for her here without her permission. She might be concerned what Jnorrisj might do next. But Jnorrisj owes it to his fellow hobbyists to review her. Jnorrisj did what he should do, he reviewed her. Hopefully Jnorrisj didn't tell her his handle.With it being his first / only post-I'd be more concerned Jnorrisj is pimping and fluffing a possible scam.

Jay Malibu
12-28-10, 07:15

The pictures are real for sure. Just not pictures of the ugly old fat dude running the scam.

Jry Wild1
12-28-10, 10:38
It is VERY rare that I do this, but does anyone have any info on THIS Brittany? There are SOOoooo many girls with the name Brittany (or some variation) that searching here is almost useless.

Google search on the number only comes up with the BP ad and a lot of "reverse phone number" hits.
No hits on TinEye for the pics.

The ad is pretty straightforward (nothing too hinky looking or sounding) and the price is not unreasonable. She can't capitalize or spell "entice," but I'm not going to pick on that too much considering some of the ads.

Looks TGTBT, but maybe...

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-and-tempting-brittany-4-you-513917-1192-26/6359096

Bigtruck007
12-28-10, 12:58

That would be nice. I have seen Mizz Lizz a few times. I think I saw an actual massage certificate on her wall. The backrub is pretty close to being legit as you could expect. 1 hr was actually only 1/2 hour, but I'm not complaining if you know what I mean.

Cincyfunguy
12-28-10, 15:11
It is VERY rare that I do this, but does anyone have any info on THIS Brittany? There are SOOoooo many girls with the name Brittany (or some variation) that searching here is almost useless.

Google search on the number only comes up with the BP ad and a lot of "reverse phone number" hits.

No hits on TinEye for the pics.

The ad is pretty straightforward (nothing too hinky looking or sounding) and the price is not unreasonable. She can't capitalize or spell "entice," but I'm not going to pick on that too much considering some of the ads.

Looks TGTBT, but maybe.

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-and-tempting-brittany-4-you-513917-1192-26/6359096

WOW. No, but I wsh I did! Somehow I suspect the TGTBT is probably applicable!

Cincyfunguy
12-28-10, 15:16
The pictures are real for sure. Just not pictures of the ugly old fat dude running the scam.Definitely shows up as a rip-off on another site. Actually, I've seen her post / pics elsewhere recenty, just can't recall where.

Wingman Todd
12-28-10, 23:06
Just when I thought the threads were enjoyable to read again, I see the punk kid is back (groan). Such an enjoyable time in his prolonged absence!

Well Meathead, I just hope this time you have informative info and reviews from QUALITY providers and not the idiotic posts from the past. But hey, just keep combing over the B / P ads will you? FWI, your gal on B / P turned up 0 negatives on Tin Eye. Still, if she is real, seems to be out of your league unless she is in the Boones Farm
Wine group you seem to like ..... just saying!
Hey, I hope you TOFTT and report back. She's $.80 for the hour and sounds very legit on the phone. Right! Happy hunting rookie! Let us know when you make it to the big leagues! HAha!

WM.

Sup dudes, I haven't been around lately lots of personal stuff in the way but recently I've been bored, so I started combing BP and found this girl Casey:

http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/accepting-appointments-now-23/6250772

Searching phone number results in LOTS of escort ads, even escort ads on CL's "creative services page." makes me wonder why is she fishing SO much?

Bear47374
12-29-10, 00:25
Met up with Allie this evening. Allie is one of the young ladies who was recently working with Stormy. I was excited to see her recent ad on BP and jumped at the chance to see her again. Her incall is located at the same place where she worked with Stormy. Had an amazing time and will look forward to seeing her again soon.