PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Brahmabull
09-05-10, 19:54
Craigslist removed all sexually oriented advertisements from their site. If you look at their site, certain areas are blacked out and Censored is put in their place.

Pressure from the feds and local governments is the reason. There was lots of money being made and not reported so the feds shut it all down.

Look for BackPage to suffer the same fate.

Please do not make stuff up. The 45mil in ad revenues from CL has been widely reported.

Feds did not shut anything down, each time a state went to court with CL they lost. So they went to the court of public opinion to shame CL in to doing something.

As for right now the adult section being censored was done by CL and they have not spoken out about it so do not speculate. Most experts in the legal field say this is for publicity to fight the negative press statements made against CL by the AGs of various states.

BP has the same legal protections as CL, and they do not have a BP killer to get sensational headlines to shame them into taking the same action.

Dude Now
02-12-11, 23:01
They advertise WW for M. There adds are up only for a few minutes. They are real and real fun. They requested I not share there e-mail Sorry but If you get lucky they are lots of fun.

Imalicker99
10-05-11, 10:29
Boy that would be hard to believe. I usually avoid CL just because most of the time the ads seem to be scams. Not this one. I answered an ad from a girl looking to earn a little extra "to catch up on bills". Got a reply and chatted back and forth a few times and exchanged pics. Got her didgets and txt her. She was at work and said she would call when she got out. I got the call and we talked for a bit. Sounded really fun so I TOFTT. Guys- I don't want to share. LOL We set up a time a few days later after work. Got a room and the fun began. She use to be a dancer and you can tell. She's no kid (40) but cute, sexy, fun and what a ride. She was into anything I could think of and not a clock watcher. WELL WORTH it. Had the pleasure of seeing her again this weekend. Pics, digets and details for Sr members. She is looking for a few regulars to help her out. Downside is she works during the day so its evenings or weekends.

Kevin Johnston
10-23-11, 10:16
Would love details and digits.

Boy that would be hard to believe. I usually avoid CL just because most of the time the ads seem to be scams. Not this one. I answered an ad from a girl looking to earn a little extra "to catch up on bills". Got a reply and chatted back and forth a few times and exchanged pics. Got her didgets and txt her. She was at work and said she would call when she got out. I got the call and we talked for a bit. Sounded really fun so I TOFTT. Guys- I don't want to share. LOL We set up a time a few days later after work. Got a room and the fun began. She use to be a dancer and you can tell. She's no kid (40) but cute, sexy, fun and what a ride. She was into anything I could think of and not a clock watcher. WELL WORTH it. Had the pleasure of seeing her again this weekend. Pics, digets and details for Sr members. She is looking for a few regulars to help her out. Downside is she works during the day so its evenings or weekends.

Imalicker99
10-23-11, 20:29
Would love details and digits.For those who have met this lovely lady and have not been able to get in touch lately, she is back. She was out of town for family business but is home and ready to book. I spoke with her today and she has a new e-mail address so Sr. Members contact me and I will share. She is now available during the day but still will only see 1 or 2 per day. I was fortunate to see her before she left town and have some great pics for Sr. Members. Sorry guys. She is kinda private so I can't post or give out info to non sr. Members. That is her request and I will honor that. So Jr members, post those reviews! All I can say is she is everything you wish for. Stay safe.

Navy Guy06
10-25-11, 22:28
Pictures please

PleezingU
03-28-13, 11:06
I know a lot of guys take a dim view of CL but I have been pretty lucky with what I have found. Most are girls just looking to pay some bills, others are doing it everyday and have regulars. I have pics, names, emails of girls in Akron, Canton, Cleveland. Young old. You get the idea. Some I have seen, some not yet. Generally the ads don't stay up long before they get flagged. If you're quick, you might get lucky too. Seniors interested, PM me and I'll share.

Stay safe

Ziggle
03-29-13, 22:12
Are you finding them in the Casual Encounters area or someplace else? I think 99. 9999999999999999999999999999999% of the ads are fake in casual encounters area.

I know a lot of guys take a dim view of CL but I have been pretty lucky with what I have found. Most are girls just looking to pay some bills, others are doing it everyday and have regulars. I have pics, names, emails of girls in Akron, Canton, Cleveland. Young old. You get the idea. Some I have seen, some not yet. Generally the ads don't stay up long before they get flagged. If you're quick, you might get lucky too. Seniors interested, PM me and I'll share.

Stay safe

BigBrownBox
03-30-13, 09:09
Are you finding them in the Casual Encounters area or someplace else? I think 99. 9999999999999999999999999999999% of the ads are fake in casual encounters area.I've had luck as well. I have better luck when I put a ad looking instead of answering them. They are out there. They like the $$$ just like the other girls. May get lucky and find one who just wants it, not $$$.

Dark Lotus
03-31-13, 17:15
I've had luck as well. I have better luck when I put a ad looking instead of answering them. They are out there. They like the $$$ just like the other girls. May get lucky and find one who just wants it, not $$$.Usually check CL fri sat after 11 pm that's when I get the most luck, ads come and go quick tho

Cleavage Lover
04-01-13, 18:46
For those who have met this lovely lady and have not been able to get in touch lately, she is back. She was out of town for family business but is home and ready to book. I spoke with her today and she has a new e-mail address so Sr. Members contact me and I will share. She is now available during the day but still will only see 1 or 2 per day. I was fortunate to see her before she left town and have some great pics for Sr. Members. Sorry guys. She is kinda private so I can't post or give out info to non sr. Members. That is her request and I will honor that. So Jr members, post those reviews! All I can say is she is everything you wish for. Stay safe.I think this is also the same one Dracula PM'd me about? I used to see her before she left Massillon 1 or 2 years ago, then last month I found her email still in my in-box, replied, and to my surprise, she replied back, that she is back in town again, and as Imalicker said, she is working days now, so that sucks, and she is kinda private, but I was able to hook up with her a few times just after she got off work, and we made up for old time sake. Wow, and she gets off too. She had the Big O twice last time we met. Awesome lady!

C. L.

HungryEye
04-02-13, 09:22
I think this is also the same one Dracula PM'd me about? I used to see her before she left Massillon 1 or 2 years ago, then last month I found her email still in my in-box, replied, and to my surprise, she replied back, that she is back in town again, and as Imalicker said, she is working days now, so that sucks, and she is kinda private, but I was able to hook up with her a few times just after she got off work, and we made up for old time sake. Wow, and she gets off too. She had the Big O twice last time we met. Awesome lady!

C. L.That's great news, looking forward to getting reaquainted.

Cleavage Lover
04-02-13, 11:52
They advertise WW for M. There adds are up only for a few minutes. They are real and real fun. They requested I not share there e-mail Sorry but If you get lucky they are lots of fun.I wondered exactly what heading or section they were listed under? And what their ads said? I saw some looking for "companionship", or "friends", or something like that, but as someone said, you probably find more ads closer to the weekends and over the weekends. Be careful of some scams. A couple gals responded to my reply, and they said in oder to be safe and make sure I am not a criminal or psycho, I must first go to a link they sent me, and pay to get checked out, and once I do, it will give me the gals digits. Yeah. Riiiiight! I told them I didn't fall of the of the short bus yesterday. I forgets the name of it, (because I deleted it) but I googled the name of the security website, and Google said they were CL scams. So BE CAREFUL!

C. L.

Terak0306
04-02-13, 14:01
I wondered exactly what heading or section they were listed under? And what their ads said? I saw some looking for "companionship", or "friends", or something like that, but as someone said, you probably find more ads closer to the weekends and over the weekends. Be careful of some scams. A couple gals responded to my reply, and they said in oder to be safe and make sure I am not a criminal or psycho, I must first go to a link they sent me, and pay to get checked out, and once I do, it will give me the gals digits. Yeah. Riiiiight! I told them I didn't fall of the of the short bus yesterday. I forgets the name of it, (because I deleted it) but I googled the name of the security website, and Google said they were CL scams. So BE CAREFUL!

C. L.Well, I usually look for the ones that have numbers listed. Or they drop hints in the ad$$$. If they have numbers, just use the Hophone. If they have the hint$$$, use the ho-mail. I haven't had a bad experience yet. I have met with maybe 5 of CL. Downside, can't see any reviews before hand.

BobWilliams696
04-11-13, 14:43
So I was scrolling CL this afternoon, and I can across this hottie.

Beware, she will probably try to scam you, or she is LE.

She wanted $.5, and she was hosting. Okay, that sounds great to me. Multiple pop, and whatever I wanted besides BBFS and Greek.

I drove up, and a guy was going into his house. Not okay with me.

I texted her and told her I was leaving. She said the guy was leaving too. He did leave, so I went into the house, and she said we were alone.

We went up to her room, and I started disrobing. The first thing out of her mouth was,"Do you have the money?"

Uh, get naked first. She wouldn't get naked, so I started putting my clothes back on.

Then she started yelling that I was trying to scam her, and someone else in the house asked if everything was okay.

Yeahhh, time to get out of there.

Glad I was thinking more with my big head today.

P. S. She is A LOT bigger than her photos seem. I almost left because of how big she was.

PleezingU
04-17-13, 16:24
Hey all you CL watchers. Found a nice one. She is older .40, but has a great attitude and knows how to deliver. Price is very reasonable and not a clock watcher. No rush. I caught her ad on CL "Massage & HE" and connected by email. She sent a few pics and digits and I was on my way. Offers more than a rub and tug all for under a $. Not bad looking and ok body. Nice ass and tits. Gushes like Old Faithful. Seniors PM me for info and pics.

Stay safe.

BigTop446
04-17-13, 22:27
Hey all you CL watchers. Found a nice one. She is older. 40, but has a great attitude and knows how to deliver. Price is very reasonable and not a clock watcher. No rush. I caught her ad on CL "Massage & HE" and connected by email. She sent a few pics and digits and I was on my way. Offers more than a rub and tug all for under a $. Not bad looking and ok body. Nice ass and tits. Gushes like Old Faithful. Seniors PM me for info and pics.

Stay safe.I will echo all that Pleez has stated, but Terri is really 54, not 40. Even with the advanced age, she is a tremendous value. I was glad that I was her first customer of the day. Her sheets were soaked by the end of our session.

PleezingU
04-18-13, 15:34
I will echo all that Pleez has stated, but Terri is really 54, not 40. Even with the advanced age, she is a tremendous value. I was glad that I was her first customer of the day. Her sheets were soaked by the end of our session.LOL. I thought I saw online where she was older but you'd never know it. So if you before me (1pm) who was coming in when I left. LOL

RMike802
05-14-13, 13:32
Hey, I've got a new email friend from CL, and before I go and say hello, just wondering if anyone knows her? Thanks

MackDog62
05-14-13, 20:10
Hey, I've got a new email friend from CL, and before I go and say hello, just wondering if anyone knows her? ThanksDon't know her, but cute as hell, toft and let us know or pass on some info?

DiverMike91
05-14-13, 21:13
Would appreciate the contact or which CL ad so I can contact myself. Thanks.

She sent me an email today as well. Wanted me to come over to her place in Canton South. I asked her if she did outcalls to Canton and what her idea was for a generous tip. She never replied. Would like to know info if anyone has any.

Member #2862
05-14-13, 21:16
Hey, I've got a new email friend from CL, and before I go and say hello, just wondering if anyone knows her? ThanksI saw her about 5-6 months ago. Nice girl, but the pic is pre baby and about 10 years old. She does give good head if you can arrange a good price.

Aslinger
05-14-13, 21:20
She sent me an email today as well. Wanted me to come over to her place in Canton South. I asked her if she did outcalls to Canton and what her idea was for a generous tip. She never replied. Would like to know info if anyone has any.I see her every now and then.

Easy to get a hold of during daytime hours. Great BBBJCIM, cheap full service rates. Worth a shot for the money. Safe incall-doesn't drive. Mom's body for sure, skinny leggs and ass, momma's gut, but super nice rack.

Cleavage Lover
05-15-13, 10:22
I see her every now and then.

Great BBBJCIM, but super nice rack.I am a Boob and BJ guy! Can someone post or PM her email or digits

C. L.

RMike802
05-15-13, 13:03

Easy to get a hold of during daytime hours. Great BBBJCIM, cheap full service rates. Worth a shot for the money. Safe incall-doesn't drive. Mom's body for sure, skinny leggs and ass, momma's gut, but super nice rack.Thanks for the report. I appreciate that.

CooterLeech69
05-15-13, 20:57
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Dynomite
05-15-13, 22:12
I saw her about 5-6 months ago. Nice girl, but the pic is pre baby and about 10 years old. She does give good head if you can arrange a good price.Actually that pic is very recent. She was blonde a couple months ago and recently dyed her hair. I was friends with her on Facebook and she stayed with me a couple days. And I helped her move into her apartment where she is at now. I wasn't impressed with her BJ skills, and FS was covered altho pretty good, but the rack is amazing. I actually posted a link to a CL ad a couple months ago of her. Word of advice, don't get to close she is good at making up stories to get extra money, and she is in love with her baby daddy. If you can keep it what it is, she is a decent value and safe.

MackDog62
05-15-13, 22:52

Easy to get a hold of during daytime hours. Great BBBJCIM, cheap full service rates. Worth a shot for the money. Safe incall-doesn't drive. Mom's body for sure, skinny leggs and ass, momma's gut, but super nice rack.Sure looks nice, I drive by that way often, Does she advertise anywhere or how might one get in touch with her? PM me if you lie.

Thanks

Cleavage Lover
05-16-13, 15:18
Sure looks nice, I drive by that way often, Does she advertise anywhere or how might one get in touch with her? PM me if you lie.

ThanksShe replied to me, and was more concerned and worried how her name and info got on some website? She said she has a few regulars, and non of them would put her info on any website.

C. L.

RMike802
05-17-13, 07:59
She replied to me, and was more concerned and worried how her name and info got on some website? She said she has a few regulars, and non of them would put her info on any website.

C. L.This stuff never ceases to amaze me. So, let me get this straight: she puts an ad on CL for a suck & fuck, sends her picture to countless complete strangers, and then becomes worried about her info showing up on a website? These are bright girls, aren't they?

Dynomite
05-18-13, 05:51
This stuff never ceases to amaze me. So, let me get this straight: she puts an ad on CL for a suck & fuck, sends her picture to countless complete strangers, and then becomes worried about her info showing up on a website? These are bright girls, aren't they?Where is the LIKE button.

Member #2862
05-18-13, 22:20
Actually that pic is very recent. She was blonde a couple months ago and recently dyed her hair. I was friends with her on Facebook and she stayed with me a couple days. And I helped her move into her apartment where she is at now. I wasn't impressed with her BJ skills, and FS was covered altho pretty good, but the rack is amazing. I actually posted a link to a CL ad a couple months ago of her. Word of advice, don't get to close she is good at making up stories to get extra money, and she is in love with her baby daddy. If you can keep it what it is, she is a decent value and safe.While I agree with your post as a whole, the pic is not recent. I f you download and look at the date taken it clearly was 2006. I personally don't consider 7 years ago with a child in between as being recent. I'm not posting this to be argumentative, but to let those who may seek her services have proper information.

Member #4927
05-19-13, 18:27
Sometimes I am drawn in by a creatively written ad. After she sent me her pic, I thought. Wow. Made an appointment at her apartment in Canton. She also massages someplace in Akron. After seeing the mattress in the middle of the floor thing and the 80 + degree apartment with no fan wreaking of cigarettes I should have bailed. Nice girl, attractive, nice to talk to. Told her how much I liked her CL ad. She said thanks, a friend of mine wrote it for me. Going downhill fast. Gave me a 40 minute back rub, said she was cutting it short because she was too hot. Price was .5 and I gave her .4 (a dollar a minute). She didn't give me a hard time about it, but told me her normal minimum tip is $35 on top of the .5. She gets it all the time. I said, well all you did was rub my back, I am not tipping because you didn't do anything that deserved a tip. I just don't see this as some kind of standard gratuity thing. I might leave some tip if a girl is nice and does a good job, but not $35. You want a bigger tip, do something extra to earn it. I don't really understand these guys that supposedly pay .8 + for a plain massage. You can get a massage at a resort for close to that.

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/3813406496.html

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/deep-relaxation-by-shalise/13790407

HungryEye
05-20-13, 08:45
If all you want is a nice sensual rub without HE, this is an excellent one hour massage for 25.

http://cleveland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/1-hr-2500-xcellent-massage-same-day-7-days-440-3106392-38/12992795

Sometimes I am drawn in by a creatively written ad. After she sent me her pic, I thought. Wow. Made an appointment at her apartment in Canton. She also massages someplace in Akron. After seeing the mattress in the middle of the floor thing and the 80 + degree apartment with no fan wreaking of cigarettes I should have bailed. Nice girl, attractive, nice to talk to. Told her how much I liked her CL ad. She said thanks, a friend of mine wrote it for me. Going downhill fast. Gave me a 40 minute back rub, said she was cutting it short because she was too hot. Price was. 5 and I gave her. 4 (a dollar a minute). She didn't give me a hard time about it, but told me her normal minimum tip is $35 on top of the. 5. She gets it all the time. I said, well all you did was rub my back, I am not tipping because you didn't do anything that deserved a tip. I just don't see this as some kind of standard gratuity thing. I might leave some tip if a girl is nice and does a good job, but not $35. You want a bigger tip, do something extra to earn it. I don't really understand these guys that supposedly pay. 8 + for a plain massage. You can get a massage at a resort for close to that.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/deep-relaxation-by-shalise/13790407

Meyer Lansky
05-20-13, 09:43
Sometimes I am drawn in by a creatively written ad. After she sent me her pic, I thought. Wow. Made an appointment at her apartment in Canton. She also massages someplace in Akron. After seeing the mattress in the middle of the floor thing and the 80 + degree apartment with no fan wreaking of cigarettes I should have bailed. Nice girl, attractive, nice to talk to. Told her how much I liked her CL ad. She said thanks, a friend of mine wrote it for me. Going downhill fast. Gave me a 40 minute back rub, said she was cutting it short because she was too hot. Price was. 5 and I gave her. 4 (a dollar a minute). She didn't give me a hard time about it, but told me her normal minimum tip is $35 on top of the. 5. She gets it all the time. I said, well all you did was rub my back, I am not tipping because you didn't do anything that deserved a tip. I just don't see this as some kind of standard gratuity thing. I might leave some tip if a girl is nice and does a good job, but not $35. You want a bigger tip, do something extra to earn it. I don't really understand these guys that supposedly pay. 8 + for a plain massage. You can get a massage at a resort for close to that.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/deep-relaxation-by-shalise/13790407MH, good for you for standing your ground and not tipping when nothing was given to deserve a gratuity. I'm sure some guys will happily leave large tips under the questionable belief that this will redound in the future in the form of enhanced or expanded services, but this nothing more than wishful thinking that is certain to be exploited. Conversely, some providers may simply play the tip card knowing they have nothing to loose and everything to gain by trying to "shame" you into tipping. And I'm sure there are other scenarios but in my mind a tip only follows exceptional service.

Akadart
05-20-13, 10:49

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/deep-relaxation-by-shalise/13790407Completely agree! Tips are for extras and if no extras no tip.

BigBrownBox
05-27-13, 00:07
Well finally I got the opportunity this past weekend to get in contact with her, settle on a donation and went to visit. I'm not one to boast a lot but that is one hot rocking body. If that's what you look like with "baby fat" as described in a earlier post, I'm a baby fat kinda guy. I saw nothing wrong with the looks. Yep, I'll be a repeating customer!

T Soprano
05-29-13, 20:08
If someone were to share her contact info I would be highly appreciative. Or any other info such as pricing, and etc. PM if you prefer.

Thank you,

T

DiverMike91
06-03-13, 14:13
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting reports claiming that another person afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, largely because many of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT in the designated STD threads and only if substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Harry Harper
06-03-13, 14:20
http://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/refer.asp?trueURL=1&URL=http%3A%2F%2Fakroncanton%2Ebackpage%2Ecom%2Fbodyrubs%2Ftime%2Dfor%2Du%2Dto%2Dgetaway%2D30%2F9004912.

Can someone give me the 411 on this one Layla from Ravenna. Thanks

RMike802
06-03-13, 14:36
Boys. Take a look at today's CL ads. Disturbing at best. Can anyone verify or dispute. There is a photo with chlymidia warningI'm told it's like pissing razor blades. But, it's curable with a simple antibiotic. Just as long as you don't pass it on to your wife before you're cured.

Be safe.

Jr8002
06-03-13, 14:44
Boys. Take a look at today's CL ads. Disturbing at best. Can anyone verify or dispute. There is a photo with chlymidia warningPlease provide a link or which section of CL you saw this ad. JR

RMike802
06-03-13, 15:08
Please provide a link or which section of CL you saw this ad. JRGuys, she is claiming that someone is lying about it and that she does not have an std. Be careful not to spread rumors if you don't know for sure. I give you the benefit of the doubt Sparks.

Be careful

PleezingU
06-04-13, 08:49
Please provide a link or which section of CL you saw this ad. JRI contacted her yesterday and she swears its a lie and just BS. I'm guessing someone she wouldn't see or another provider. I have seen her on more than 1 occasion and have never had any indications (or symptoms). I mean if 10. 15 guys caught it. Wouldn't it probably one of us? . Can onyone come up with 1 name?

As always. Stay Safe

AkronGuy57
06-24-13, 22:06
See Ripoff Reports!

Skippy 8816
06-29-13, 02:20
To the individual upset with "Hooker Ads". W4m. 45 (Akron-Canton)

I am curious as to what motivates you to take the time out of your day to post this crap."They are just prostitutes" "they belong on the street corner". I would think you would want them advertising here and not having them on the streets where you are forced to see it? You made the decision to navigate through Craigslist to look under the casual encounters section. I wonder why? What was the motivation?

Personally. I think the Government is constitutionally wrong enforcing laws that dictate what and what not you can do with YOUR body. I emphasize "Your". Prostitution has been around since someone figured out there was always a biological demand for sex and they figured out they have a biological need for food.

Prostitution has always been victim less. These "Prostitutes" as you call them; are finding a way to make it to the next day for the most part. They are just like you and I. The majority of Americans "Prostitute" themselves doing a job they never envisioned or wanted to do.

NeverEnough69
07-02-13, 14:53
Hi, first post here. I'm sort of new at all this but plan on sharing any useful info I can. Does anyone have contact info on the Canton South gal, I'm through there everyday for work, wouldn't mind getting in touch with her, PM if you'd like and thanks in advance.

T Soprano
07-03-13, 01:35
Hi, first post here. I'm sort of new at all this but plan on sharing any useful info I can. Does anyone have contact info on the Canton South gal, I'm through there everyday for work, wouldn't mind getting in touch with her, PM if you'd like and thanks in advance.I think she's a time waster. She would have worked good for me, since she is located more to the south. I would be coming from S of Strasburg. We texted back and forth awhile; she said she wanted a picture which I sent. She said she didn't get so I sent another one (with understanding she would send me, one) I never received. Strange since I also send her my e- mail. Then she wanted a nude pic, implying I might be LE. No, I didn't send it.

T

NeverEnough69
07-03-13, 09:07
I still wouldn't mind trying to set something up with her if anyone has her contact information? I'm also trying to hook up with another provider that I haven't seen any reports on, ill report back if I set something up.

Jr8002
07-22-13, 14:34
Does anyone have any information on this one? Sure looks interesting.

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/3940426653.html

Valdez
08-02-13, 12:22
Well finally I got the opportunity this past weekend to get in contact with her, settle on a donation and went to visit. I'm not one to boast a lot but that is one hot rocking body. If that's what you look like with "baby fat" as described in a earlier post, I'm a baby fat kinda guy. I saw nothing wrong with the looks. Yep, I'll be a repeating customer!Big Brown,

Well I had been trying to see her for a long time. I finally had a chance a few days ago, and liked the visit. I will not go into detail but it took a fairly convoluted plan to get in the door with her. She is not accepting anyone new, and has asked me not to share her contact information. She said she will continue to welcome more visits from old friends. Unfortunately for her several members of this forum have her number, and like me, may keep trying.

I will probably repeat when in the area. Her BBBJ was one of the best I have had. I thought she looked many years older than the picture posted here by someone else. She still looked very nice to me. I know this post may not be very helpful to most members of this forum. I kept getting shot down by her, until one day she mistakenly made an appointment with me.

Photo here:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?8694-Craigslist-Advertiser-Reviews&p=1762130&viewfull=1#post1762130

DiverMike91
08-05-13, 17:26
Big Brown,

Well I had been trying to see her for a long time. I finally had a chance a few days ago, and liked the visit. I will not go into detail but it took a fairly convoluted plan to get in the door with her. She is not accepting anyone new, and has asked me not to share her contact information. She said she will continue to welcome more visits from old friends. Unfortunately for her several members of this forum have her number, and like me, may keep trying.

I will probably repeat when in the area. Her BBBJ was one of the best I have had. I thought she looked many years older than the picture posted here by someone else. She still looked very nice to me. I know this post may not be very helpful to most members of this forum. I kept getting shot down by her, until one day she mistakenly made an appointment with me.

Photo here:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?8694-Craigslist-Advertiser-Reviews&p=1762130&viewfull=1#post1762130Well fellas I'm trying to put together another monger road trip in a couple weeks. Would love to hookup with Dee. You fellas that know her could help me out I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Mike

HornyInOhio
10-17-13, 16:13
I seen this girl named jess who lives in Alliance area. Was a good time. Wasn't rushed and we had the entire hour. Would highly recommend her to anyone. Only problem is that I haven't found her again on craigslist. If you see her worth your time and donation was reasonable.

Westy0311
01-08-14, 14:34
Well fellas I'm trying to put together another monger road trip in a couple weeks. Would love to hookup with Dee. You fellas that know her could help me out I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

MikeSo I've had some experience with this lady. I met her off of Craigslist a year or so ago and she had me come into her hotel room, while her son was sleeping in one of the beds, and we had our "date" in the hotel bathroom. BBBJ is amazing but she would have looked awesome a few years back, before she had a kid. I had another run in with her which is something you would see out of a story in Penthouse Forum, LOL. She was with some 60 year old man, who I ended up finding out that he was a business owner somewhere in Akron, and he was dishing coke out to her all night, which she gladly accepted. We met up at his storage unit (you read that correctly) and he wanted to watch us but it eventually ended back up at his place where he gave her more snow, put her in a sex swing and I continued on having fun with her and got away without paying her a red cent. So yeah, she is a bit of a head case and may be strung out and worried about LE.

Skerts2
04-09-14, 11:43
If anyone has any information they would care to share about this provider I would appreciate it. I found no hits on the image but the ad does not give much to go on. Not often you see a Canal Fulton ad anywhere so I am driven to ask here.

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/4410651123.html

PM is fine if you feel discretion is necessary.

Thanks for your time.

Skerts2
04-11-14, 11:03
Thanks to all responses.

The referenced add is now gone and I don't have contact. If I get anything I will certainly share alike.

Luck to all.

Logan123
05-24-14, 19:54
Thanks to all responses.

The referenced add is now gone and I don't have contact. If I get anything I will certainly share alike.

Luck to all.I also saw that ad and am from CF. Funny part was that I think the place she was using was very very close to the high school. Which I thought was odd. I know old news now. Just wanted to say.

Dark Lotus
06-11-14, 09:56
Found her no name, here is her pic, I blacked out her face, but I'm sure someone has seen her, I don't need a millions replys, just a thumbs up will do. Said she would down a milkshake for. 4 and I could play in the street.

Harry Harper
06-11-14, 12:58
A milkshake for $. 40 would sound pretty good to me now.

IllDoYou2
06-11-14, 16:53
A milkshake for $. 40 would sound pretty good to me now.A) What the fuck is a MILKSHAKE.

B) As hot as that looks anybody got a number I don't do email to Craigslist as it gives LE and others an IP address to track you down.

Sound paranoid well maybe but aslso better safe that convicted.

LonelyGuy1976
06-12-14, 00:18
A) What the fuck is a MILKSHAKE.

B) As hot as that looks anybody got a number I don't do email to Craigslist as it gives LE and others an IP address to track you down.

Sound paranoid well maybe but aslso better safe that convicted.You seriously can't figure out what a milkshake is? It's not a code word. Just use your common sense.

Firefighter264
06-12-14, 19:19
Found her no name, here is her pic, I blacked out her face, but I'm sure someone has seen her, I don't need a millions replys, just a thumbs up will do. Said she would down a milkshake for. 4 and I could play in the street.Long time hobbyist, new to this board! I do believe that is Stasis. She has several ads by googling her number.

Dark Lotus
06-13-14, 09:38
Long time hobbyist, new to this board! I do believe that is Stasis. She has several ads by googling her number.Where did you get her number? Send it to me if you could, thanks.

IllDoYou2
06-13-14, 20:20
Where did you get her number? Send it to me if you could, thanks.Fuck sent you the number send it to US ALL.

BobWilliams696
09-24-14, 08:33
This hottie posted yesterday, and I was not able to meet with her.

Has anyone seen her? Is she legit? She goes by the name Jenn and is in SW Canton.

Canner1530
09-28-14, 14:09
This hottie posted yesterday, and I was not able to meet with her.

Has anyone seen her? Is she legit? She goes by the name Jenn and is in SW Canton.

344463344462.I've seen her a bunch of times. She lives in a trailer park in canton south it's not awful though. She gives amazing head. She's kind of batty though. I asked her not to text me because I'm married but she would text me 24/7. Finally blocked her number and just unblock when I'm trying to get ahold of her. Anyways she gives good dome. Hit her up when you get the chance.

Poloman1
09-28-14, 20:46
I've seen her a bunch of times. She lives in a trailer park in canton south it's not awful though. She gives amazing head. She's kind of batty though. I asked her not to text me because I'm married but she would text me 24/7. Finally blocked her number and just unblock when I'm trying to get ahold of her. Anyways she gives good dome. Hit her up when you get the chance.Do you have any contact info? And costs $$ Is she listed under casual encounters- Akron / Canton?

My Hobby
09-30-14, 20:18
I've seen her a bunch of times. She lives in a trailer park in canton south it's not awful though. She gives amazing head. She's kind of batty though. I asked her not to text me because I'm married but she would text me 24/7. Finally blocked her number and just unblock when I'm trying to get ahold of her. Anyways she gives good dome. Hit her up when you get the chance.Can you give any info on how to get ahold of her ether hear or pm me?

Canner1530
09-30-14, 21:55
Can you give any info on how to get ahold of her ether hear or pm me?Sorry I don't want to give out her number. I'll text her tomorrow and ask if she cares at the very least I'll get you guys an email for her.

HiTower
10-01-14, 11:08
Sorry I don't want to give out her number. I'll text her tomorrow and ask if she cares at the very least I'll get you guys an email for her.I'd like to get that email as well.

VERY interested.

Cavalier
10-01-14, 12:13
I'd like to get that email as well.

VERY interested.Same here! Spread the "cheer".

Timohio
10-02-14, 08:38
Sorry I don't want to give out her number. I'll text her tomorrow and ask if she cares at the very least I'll get you guys an email for her.I would like that email too if possible. Thanks.

Hedonist12
10-02-14, 10:42
Yes, Please put me in line for that email too.

Hed.

I would like that email too if possible. Thanks.

Canner1530
10-02-14, 17:16
Sorry I don't want to give out her number. I'll text her tomorrow and ask if she cares at the very least I'll get you guys an email for her.Can't give out her info. She says wait until you see TE posting cause she's not always available. Just keep an eye out for her ads she's real. Sorry for not coming though.

Poloman1
10-02-14, 21:29
Can't give out her info. She says wait until you see TE posting cause she's not always available. Just keep an eye out for her ads she's real. Sorry for not coming though.Sorry don't understand TE Posting. Does she post in Craigslist Akron-Canton under casual encounters? If not what is it under?

Please advise.

Canner1530
10-04-14, 08:40
Sorry don't understand TE Posting. Does she post in Craigslist Akron-Canton under casual encounters? If not what is it under?

Please advise.Just a misspelling it's suppose to be her not TE.

Poloman1
10-04-14, 11:07
Just a misspelling it's suppose to be her not TE.Does she list under Craigslist Akron / Canton- Casual Encounters? If not then where?

Thanks.

Canner1530
10-05-14, 08:55
Does she list under Craigslist Akron / Canton- Casual Encounters? If not then where?

Thanks.Yes she post under casual encounters.

More Cum For U
10-12-14, 12:39
Sorry I don't want to give out her number. I'll text her tomorrow and ask if she cares at the very least I'll get you guys an email for her.If you get permission, please put me on the e mail list also.

Drakula
10-27-14, 17:13
Older 50's dark hair wf former stripper, offer dances. In house being "redone" near cherry ave Fishers store. Dance unenthusiastic, and coerced to BBBJ which was as lame as it gets. Maybe you all know here. Won't be heading back, formerly of hotlaps and other lville lacations. Drak.

T Soprano
10-28-14, 12:13
Older 50's dark hair wf former stripper, offer dances. In house being "redone" near cherry ave Fishers store. Dance unenthusiastic, and coerced to BBBJ which was as lame as it gets. Maybe you all know here. Won't be heading back, formerly of hotlaps and other lville lacations. Drak.You've saved me from wasting more time trying to get a pic and rates from this person. I've noticed on more than one occasion the ad will say text for pic, but it's hard to get one.

That said I've got a challenge for the forum. Given the directions Drak gave. Who used to live in that same area (still lives close) that gives one of best BBBJ?

T.

Torchkit
10-28-14, 13:15
You've saved me from wasting more time trying to get a pic and rates from this person. I've noticed on more than one occasion the ad will say text for pic, but it's hard to get one.

That said I've got a challenge for the forum. Given the directions Drak gave. Who used to live in that same area (still lives close) that gives one of best BBBJ?

T.Nikki, obviously!

T Soprano
10-28-14, 15:03
Nikki, obviously!You got that figured right!

T.

Zeus Nari
10-29-14, 15:33
You got that figured right!

T.I haven't seen Nikki in a few weeks. Seem to be having trouble reaching her. Anyone else having trouble lately?

RoneeRiceM
11-14-14, 12:38
I've seen her a bunch of times. She lives in a trailer park in canton south it's not awful though. She gives amazing head. She's kind of batty though. I asked her not to text me because I'm married but she would text me 24/7. Finally blocked her number and just unblock when I'm trying to get ahold of her. Anyways she gives good dome. Hit her up when you get the chance.Yes she is nuts. I did the same thing. She text me asking then when I say I'm out of town she asks when I'm going to be home. Good BBBJCIM.

T Soprano
11-15-14, 12:04
I haven't seen Nikki in a few weeks. Seem to be having trouble reaching her. Anyone else having trouble lately?I've tried on and off the last couple weeks. Last time or so I been with her she's said that she is getting older and not into it as much.

T.

Valdez
11-20-14, 16:00
I haven't seen Nikki in a few weeks. Seem to be having trouble reaching her. Anyone else having trouble lately?I saw her a few days ago. She warned me that Uncle LEO stopped a customer that left her house for a seatbelt violation. Service was great. DT for a while then she slapped a cover on and said she was horny. We did cowgirl for a while then the cover came off and we finished BBBJCIM with spit.

Cleavage Lover
11-24-14, 13:22
I saw her a few days ago. She warned me that Uncle LEO stopped a customer that left her house for a seatbelt violation. Service was great. DT for a while then she slapped a cover on and said she was horny. We did cowgirl for a while then the cover came off and we finished BBBJCIM with spit.Was that at her mom's on Cherry, or her place? Shoulda had seat belt on, but, he must have done something else? Seat belt violations are a "Secondary" offense, meaning, you can NOT be stopped JUST for not wearing it, there my be another violation. Maybe its like drug houses, they stop people for being at a known drug house, so they stop people for reasons similar??

Do everything by the book. Don't speed, wear your seat belt, use your turn signals when turning or changing lanes etc.

C. L.

Valdez
11-24-14, 15:29
Was that at her mom's on Cherry, or her place? Shoulda had seat belt on, but, he must have done something else? Seat belt violations are a "Secondary" offense, meaning, you can NOT be stopped JUST for not wearing it, there my be another violation. Maybe its like drug houses, they stop people for being at a known drug house, so they stop people for reasons similar??

Do everything by the book. Don't speed, wear your seat belt, use your turn signals when turning or changing lanes etc.

C. L.And you are right CL the police should not pull you over for not wearing your belt. Niki probably needs some biz. She told me she thought my report might have cost her some business. I hope not. She is very nice to everyone.

LonelyGuy1976
11-24-14, 19:18
Was that at her mom's on Cherry, or her place? Shoulda had seat belt on, but, he must have done something else? Seat belt violations are a "Secondary" offense, meaning, you can NOT be stopped JUST for not wearing it, there my be another violation. Maybe its like drug houses, they stop people for being at a known drug house, so they stop people for reasons similar??

C. L.In Ohio a seatbelt violation can absolutely be the sole reason for being pulled over and ticketed.

Drakula
11-24-14, 20:50
In Ohio a seatbelt violation can absolutely be the sole reason for being pulled over and ticketed.Like the child seat / booster law was a secondary. Both are potential primary today and give justification for revenue generation. Heavens. The one of being stopped for simply driving through an iffy neighborhood and questioning why one is driving through is what panics most friends. Drak. Refer to your rights, great 60 min tutorials on youtube. They have been discussed, here, before.

Torchkit
11-24-14, 22:55
And you are right CL the police should not pull you over for not wearing your belt. Niki probably needs some biz. She told me she thought my report might have cost her some business. I hope not. She is very nice to everyone.She was always very nice to me, but became damn near impossible to get a hold of. I haven't had the pleasure of her company in over a year.

Cleavage Lover
11-26-14, 16:44
In Ohio a seatbelt violation can absolutely be the sole reason for being pulled over and ticketed.Lonely, Ohio LEO's are pushing politicians in Columbus to pass a law to make no seat belts a "Primary" offence, but as of now, it has not happened, and a good friend of mine has a LEO neighbor who also told him they can NOT stop people (yet) just for not wearing a safety belt, must be some other primary offence.

CL.

Torchkit
11-26-14, 23:43
Lonely, Ohio LEO's are pushing politicians in Columbus to pass a law to make no seat belts a "Primary" offence, but as of now, it has not happened, and a good friend of mine has a LEO neighbor who also told him they can NOT stop people (yet) just for not wearing a safety belt, must be some other primary offence.

CL.They're not supposed to, but they do.

T Soprano
12-03-14, 14:22
They're not supposed to, but they do.Sunday was a pleasant day to go for a drive. So I got a hold of Nicki. Thought maybe I would see some eye candy on the way to and from Nicki's place. No such luck even with the warm weather. Session with Nicki was great, as always. No rush as always. You guys that get with her know she enjoys conversation before and after the appointment. In my opinion Nicki is the best value out there! She's hard to get a hold of at times. For those of you that are concerned, Nicki told me that nobody was stopped leaving her place. She received a call from a customer that sees her once in a great while. He made an appointment. Before he arrived she recieved another call from him saying he was being pulled over. She said she hasn't seen or heard from him since.

T.

HungryEye
12-03-14, 14:38
Sunday was a pleasant day to go for a drive. So I got a hold of Nicki. Thought maybe I would see some eye candy on the way to and from Nicki's place. No such luck even with the warm weather. Session with Nicki was great, as always. No rush as always. You guys that get with her know she enjoys conversation before and after the appointment. In my opinion Nicki is the best value out there! She's hard to get a hold of at times. For those of you that are concerned, Nicki told me that nobody was stopped leaving her place. She received a call from a customer that sees her once in a great while. He made an appointment. Before he arrived she recieved another call from him saying he was being pulled over. She said she hasn't seen or heard from him since.

T.Hey T. , tried to PM you but your box is full.

H.

T Soprano
12-03-14, 22:23
Hey T. , tried to PM you but your box is full.

H.I did some random deletions.

T.

TheAkronDude
12-14-14, 04:05
Advertises on CL as 35. Is actually 20 years older but huge tits. Any info appreciated.

BigBrownBox
01-22-15, 05:41
I answered this ad and got a immediate response. Traded emails then numbers and it was on. Easy to set up I met her at her place fairly safe dead end but her man was at work and she kept on the phone. I toftt and and stayed for hour. Her smile is a train wreck, BUT her DD with nippel the size of those fat pencils we get as kids were so good to suck on. But the main objective was licking the kitty and ass which were both clean and oh so tasty. Don't bring your wallet because you won't need it. I've seen her 3 times at no charge.

Hedonist12
01-22-15, 11:21
I answered this ad and got a immediate response. Traded emails then numbers and it was on. Easy to set up I met her at her place fairly safe dead end but her man was at work and she kept on the phone. I toftt and and stayed for hour. Her smile is a train wreck, BUT her DD with nippel the size of those fat pencils we get as kids were so good to suck on. But the main objective was licking the kitty and ass which were both clean and oh so tasty. Don't bring your wallet because you won't need it. I've seen her 3 times at no charge.I found and wrote her too. I'll let you know what I hear back.

Hed.

PleezingU
01-22-15, 11:56
Advertises on CL as 35. Is actually 20 years older but huge tits. Any info appreciated.She replied to my email and asks for $20 per nude dance. Someone else posted and here is what they wrote. "Older 50's dark hair wf former stripper, offer dances. In house being "redone" near cherry ave Fishers store. Dance unenthusiastic, and coerced to BBBJ which was as lame as it gets. Maybe you all know here. Won't be heading back, formerly of hotlaps and other lville locations. ".

Drakula
04-13-15, 22:21
Senior Member.

Samantha on CL.

Anyone know of this late 20's early 30's asain provider in canton nw area near fairgrounds. Please provide a heads up drak.

BobWilliams696
04-16-15, 14:54
Anyone seen this cutie? Looking for $/ hour. Works in Canton.

Wouldn't give me any sort of directions, so I stopped trying.

Member #4927
04-16-15, 19:47

374597Using your label; I've seen cuter. Sounds suspicious, might be a game player or just someone who lost their nerve. Also the number in the CL ad pointed to a Canton AA girl on FB, definitely not the gal in your pic. Even more suspicious. Be careful.

Drakula
05-17-15, 10:28
Using your label; I've seen cuter. Sounds suspicious, might be a game player or just someone who lost their nerve. Also the number in the CL ad pointed to a Canton AA girl on FB, definitely not the gal in your pic. Even more suspicious. Be careful.Numerous similar concerns about a month ago, felt to be scammer, lived then north of aultman near fairgrounds. The.

Drakula
05-17-15, 10:30
Anyone know of this near simply smuckers, legit? Husband in house, stays in adjoining room, I'd let her visit but the other creeps me out. Drak numbers end in: Quattro ocho tres dos.

T Soprano
06-17-15, 21:36
Just made contact with a girl on CL. She used a 740 number texting me. Number also included 610 . The heading she used was Stripper. Her ad said text for pics. After texting back and forth I gave her my e-mail address. Kept saying she couldn't send pics. I suggested if she had an apple product, she could FaceTime to me. Said she couldn't figure it out? Anyway after explaining it she did send pics. I mean what girl in late teens -twenty something doesn't know how to FaceTime? Met in New Philadelphia. She wanted 45 up front for sitter (I'll make it worth your while, all night) . I remember somebody posting either on here or CL that they got ripped off in New Phila New Towne Mall. So I gave her half (20) . Told her tell baby sitter you'll tip her well when you get back. She said she'd be back. Texted her no reply. I just got back to the house and she's running a similar ad. This time with pics. Also says " Stripper" . As you guys may expect pics look a lot better than she does in person. May or may not be her. I really thought I had a real one from CL. She may be using a different number etc. Be very cautious if New Phila - 740- especially $$ up front. I saved some $$ reading and heeding someone else's post. Oh, if you see her post. Flag it.

T.

Raven050
07-15-15, 14:19
https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/crs/5096316767.html

She has already been reviewed on Akron site.

She is attractive, very easy to talk to and makes you feel comfortable. Her enhanced breasts also very nice. When I saw her she said firmly hair removal and or massage with standard HE. Nothing else on the menue. Unfortunately the massage was pretty lame as well. I went through with it to see what all was available. Was $2 for massage / HE. She was told by myself and others that she is way overpriced, stated that she knew it and as long as people paid it, she would continue to charge it. Oh well, obviously won't be repeating.

Member #2862
07-19-15, 21:08

374597Was to meet her Friday after work. Said she's very discrete doesn't like people knowing her business. All seemed good. Get near BV tells me motel and informs me doesn't know how I want to handle it but she will meet me outside and we will need to get a room. So I pull in and scope it out first. Don't see her. Check my phone 2 texts and 2 missed calls. Drive back thru and spot her. She is exactly the girl in the pics. Decent body. I pull behind her in the lot and she doesn't know its me and she goes around the corner and is talking to her dude in the car. We exchange a text or two and I decide to split. Maybe it was a give me cash for room and she bolts, or could just be a young couple who wanted to get the room and she may have come thru and when I left they share the room. I don't know, but it just was a situation I didn't feel comfortable and decided not to pursue. Would like to know, but there are plenty of girls and I wasn't taking a chance on this one.

Drakula
07-20-15, 18:38
Was to meet her Friday after work. Said she's very discrete doesn't like people knowing her business. All seemed good. Get near BV tells me motel and informs me doesn't know how I want to handle it but she will meet me outside and we will need to get a room. So I pull in and scope it out first. Don't see her. Check my phone 2 texts and 2 missed calls. Drive back thru and spot her. She is exactly the girl in the pics. Decent body. I pull behind her in the lot and she doesn't know its me and she goes around the corner and is talking to her dude in the car. We exchange a text or two and I decide to split. Maybe it was a give me cash for room and she bolts, or could just be a young couple who wanted to get the room and she may have come thru and when I left they share the room. I don't know, but it just was a situation I didn't feel comfortable and decided not to pursue. Would like to know, but there are plenty of girls and I wasn't taking a chance on this one.Numerous poor reports several months ago and no-shows. Drak.

Buckeyefan
07-22-15, 18:30
This one has an ad up called "Paradise is here" . Messaged and she sent these pics. Anyone familiar with her?

Buckeyefan
07-22-15, 21:07
She wants $ and has incall this week. I have not seen her yet, but I do have digits for senior members. I was unable to find any reviews linked to he digits.

T Soprano
09-11-15, 02:17
Finally after years of being sucked in to Craigslist ads I really thought I found one that was real. The girl seemed like someone that could become a regular. Maybe a ATF. She described herself as being 23, hazel hair, 5'5" , 125 lbs. I asked her to send pics. She said she tried. Gave her my e-mail, said it didn't work for her to send pics. I was a bit puzzled knowing a 23 year old would have grown up with technology. I know some older providers and people may have some difficulty. But then again everything is much more simpler nowadays. We texted back and forth most of the day till I could break away and head the 20 plus miles to where she lives. We confirmed prices and activities that would / might happen. About everything but "choking " . She said her home was close to the fairgrounds. I don't text much when I drive, so when I arrived at her general local, she left messages that " I wasn't serious" . Sent her a message I was close and needed her exact location so we could meet. I also texted I didn't want anyone hiding behind doors etc. As always there is a deal breaker. Her roommate was there (on a lunch break) this is 6:00 pm. She wants to get a motel (so we can have privacy) . Of course that wasn't going to work for me (she wanted the Canton or Towne Manor) . I said I'll just get something to eat -text when your friend leaves. She didn't want to do that. Phone number ends with 3074.

T.

BigFriknNutz
09-11-15, 08:10
Finally after years of being sucked in to Craigslist ads I really thought I found one that was real. The girl seemed like someone that could become a regular. Maybe a ATF. She described herself as being 23, hazel hair, 5'5" , 125 lbs. I asked her to send pics. She said she tried. Gave her my e-mail, said it didn't work for her to send pics. I was a bit puzzled knowing a 23 year old would have grown up with technology. I know some older providers and people may have some difficulty. But then again everything is much more simpler nowadays. We texted back and forth most of the day till I could break away and head the 20 plus miles to where she lives. We confirmed prices and activities that would / might happen. About everything but "choking " . She said her home was close to the fairgrounds. I don't text much when I drive, so when I arrived at her general local, she left messages that " I wasn't serious" . Sent her a message I was close and needed her exact location so we could meet. I also texted I didn't want anyone hiding behind doors etc. As always there is a deal breaker. Her roommate was there (on a lunch break) this is 6:00 pm. She wants to get a motel (so we can have privacy) . Of course that wasn't going to work for me (she wanted the Canton or Towne Manor) . I said I'll just get something to eat -text when your friend leaves. She didn't want to do that. Phone number ends with 3074.

T.You got Catfished my friend.

Old Fart 99
09-11-15, 22:18

T.I, too, fell for the same thing. Said she lived on Harmont. Got close, roommate came home from lunch. Picked her up at McDonald's in downtown Canton. She had just got off work at Mr. Hero. Still had her Mr Hero shirt on. Deal was $ for room and everything. Had me pull on far side of Towne Motel. Gave her. 6 to get the room and sat there with my Re Dick in my hands. This was my first CL girl and only because extreme drought of talent in Canton. OF.

Captainkrunch
09-12-15, 11:36

T.I believe this is the girl you were talking to. Same last 4 digits and I added a pic since you said you never got one. I typically forget the girls numbers and fall into the habit of texting them every month or so (whenever they post a new ad) but always remember them since they always send the same pic. I tried with her on two separate occasions. Much like you, she refused to give a specific location except stating she was on Wertz by the fairgrounds. I don't like the text / talk and drive and both times she lost it on me. Needless to say I got bad vibes.

T Soprano
09-12-15, 12:40
I believe this is the girl you were talking to. Same last 4 digits and I added a pic since you said you never got one. I typically forget the girls numbers and fall into the habit of texting them every month or so (whenever they post a new ad) but always remember them since they always send the same pic. I tried with her on two separate occasions. Much like you, she refused to give a specific location except stating she was on Wertz by the fairgrounds. I don't like the text / talk and drive and both times she lost it on me. Needless to say I got bad vibes.Well thanks to you, I got to see what she looks like. I didn't like the fact that she wanted to go to that motel. My thinking was to give her half the $ up front and the rest when we were done. Being that she wanted to go there she would of wanted all the money then used the room all night. Probably friends with the group that hangs out behind motel.

T.

Old Fart 99
09-13-15, 22:17
I believe this is the girl you were talking to. Same last 4 digits and I added a pic since you said you never got one. I typically forget the girls numbers and fall into the habit of texting them every month or so (whenever they post a new ad) but always remember them since they always send the same pic. I tried with her on two separate occasions. Much like you, she refused to give a specific location except stating she was on Wertz by the fairgrounds. I don't like the text / talk and drive and both times she lost it on me. Needless to say I got bad vibes.Same pic she sent me. She rode in my car to the Towne Motel in Canton. She works at Mr. Hero and owes me. 6!

Zauber
09-15-15, 11:31
Same pic she sent me. She rode in my car to the Towne Motel in Canton. She works at Mr. Hero and owes me. 6!If you caught her at the MR Hero and told her you could screw up her regular job you might get services for your $60. I'm sure she won't have the cash to repay. If you don't want the services now you could call and ask for the manager and mess up her job anyway. Serves her right and she might think twice about ripping the next guy off.

Pete4444
01-16-16, 12:49
Does anyone have any updated info on Heather?

https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/5401873983.html

I believe I heard she offered some decent service but, she just started posting on Craigslist after two month absence.

Thanks in advance and pm if you prefer.

Taboo3465
04-02-16, 20:49
Went and say Brittani not long ago. Very weak massage. Spent a lot of time texting, so a lot of one handed massage. She had no interest in extras.

https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/5517479295.html

Pete4444
04-27-16, 16:20
Scheduled to see her twice and no showed on me twice. When I initially spoke with her, she sounded like she was on something.

If anyone has seen her or has any info, I'd apprciate it. Pm if you prefer.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-experience-the-relaxation-youve-been-craving-im-available-now-so-dont-miss-out/19824033

ZigBang1
04-28-16, 09:33
Scheduled to see her twice and no showed on me twice. When I initially spoke with her, she sounded like she was on something.

If anyone has seen her or has any info, I'd apprciate it. Pm if you prefer.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-experience-the-relaxation-youve-been-craving-im-available-now-so-dont-miss-out/19824033I have read one review on Alyssa with a 'barely worth the effort' rating. As for me, I love the pics but I'll look elsewhere.

MrClean69
06-07-16, 15:21
Anyone had any experience with regina in millersburg?. Her post was flagged shortly after it went up, but managed to get digits.

T Soprano
06-08-16, 10:47
Anyone had any experience with regina in millersburg?. Her post was flagged shortly after it went up, but managed to get digits.I still see her post. I've contacted her. Her hours seem limited and early (for me anyway) that I haven't went to see her.

T.

MrClean69
06-08-16, 14:54
I still see her post. I've contacted her. Her hours seem limited and early (for me anyway) that I haven't went to see her.

T.I'm debating. She says available at her trailer from 7 A to 1 P. Says "he knows and is ok with it".

Torchkit
06-08-16, 21:07
I still see her post. I've contacted her. Her hours seem limited and early (for me anyway) that I haven't went to see her.

T.I can't find it. But I don't search Craigslist often. Don't know where the working girls list on there anymore.

Okay, found it. Cleaning Services? LOL

T Soprano
06-10-16, 13:32
I'm debating. She says available at her trailer from 7 A to 1 P. Says "he knows and is ok with it".I have been texting her about a week on and off. I'm not much for getting up that early for that. According to GPS it's about and hour drive for me. Anyway I tried getting a hold of her Sun. Till about 11:00 . She texted back it wouldn't work for her. We made plans to meet later in the week. Last night I confirmed meeting her this morning. Her final text was come early. Ok started out to Millersburg. Half way there I pulled over texted her (around 7:30) no answer. I thought I'm half way there, I may as well continue. Got to the Walmart in Millersburg alittle before 8 . Started to again text. No answer. About a half hour later she said come at 10 . That's close to two hours to kill. I didn't want to do that. She said what about tomorrow. I pretty much have plans Sat. Morning. Then she said Mon. AM. A friend on here has told of a girl he knows that I thought was unavailable. Who is now available. I may try her first. Regina? I don't know if I'll try to meet her or not. The 7 A-1 P are early for me. Doesn't seem like there is much to do in Millersburg in the early part of the morning if you don't get to meet. With gas at 2. 79 this morning and no apology. I think I would deserve a discount.

T.

Writer10
06-10-16, 13:47
You can always drive around and take in the Amish countryside. Stop on over to Berlin and have a hearty Amish breakfast! Buy some fresh eggs to take home, and maybe a quilt! Then, you might even find a good auction going on!

Pat Yoder
06-10-16, 15:19
I had a dream that I had a 10:00 appointment with Regina and she texted me on the way and asked if I would pick up some "natural ice beers" on my way. Shoulda bailed then but Millersburg is closer to where I live than Canton is. Had a hard time finding the drive but made it to her run down trailer. Took the beer inside and she popped the top on one as soon as I handed it to her. I guess that would explain the beer belly. She was freshly showered and quickly removed her clothes and started on mine. Lack luster BBBJ and then on to K9. Said she rarely goes beyond BJ. Everything left a lot to be desired except the donation was. 5 but still not really a good value. Said she was moving to Texas in a week. I wouldn't plan on going back anyhow. I was glad to wake up from that dream.

Tp1022
06-10-16, 21:45
I had a dream that I had a 10:00 appointment with Regina and she texted me on the way and asked if I would pick up some "natural ice beers" on my way. Shoulda bailed then but Millersburg is closer to where I live than Canton is. Had a hard time finding the drive but made it to her run down trailer. Took the beer inside and she popped the top on one as soon as I handed it to her. I guess that would explain the beer belly. She was freshly showered and quickly removed her clothes and started on mine. Lack luster BBBJ and then on to K9. Said she rarely goes beyond BJ. Everything left a lot to be desired except the donation was. 5 but still not really a good value. Said she was moving to Texas in a week. I wouldn't plan on going back anyhow. I was glad to wake up from that dream.I bet she only liked one position. Wait for it. Amish!

Tp1022
06-10-16, 21:50
I had a dream that I had a 10:00 appointment with Regina and she texted me on the way and asked if I would pick up some "natural ice beers" on my way. Shoulda bailed then but Millersburg is closer to where I live than Canton is. Had a hard time finding the drive but made it to her run down trailer. Took the beer inside and she popped the top on one as soon as I handed it to her. I guess that would explain the beer belly. She was freshly showered and quickly removed her clothes and started on mine. Lack luster BBBJ and then on to K9. Said she rarely goes beyond BJ. Everything left a lot to be desired except the donation was. 5 but still not really a good value. Said she was moving to Texas in a week. I wouldn't plan on going back anyhow. I was glad to wake up from that dream.I bet she only liked one position. Wait for it. Amish!

MrClean69
06-13-16, 12:01
I had a dream that I had a 10:00 appointment with Regina and she texted me on the way and asked if I would pick up some "natural ice beers" on my way. Shoulda bailed then but Millersburg is closer to where I live than Canton is. Had a hard time finding the drive but made it to her run down trailer. Took the beer inside and she popped the top on one as soon as I handed it to her. I guess that would explain the beer belly. She was freshly showered and quickly removed her clothes and started on mine. Lack luster BBBJ and then on to K9. Said she rarely goes beyond BJ. Everything left a lot to be desired except the donation was. 5 but still not really a good value. Said she was moving to Texas in a week. I wouldn't plan on going back anyhow. I was glad to wake up from that dream.Thank you!. You just saved me an hour drive and. 5. I was given the same donation for all but greek. The part about her man knowing and being ok with it had me wondering too.

Kruzin101
06-24-16, 13:39
Saw a post this morning on CL. The ad read Alliance but she said she does incalls in E. Canton. She said $ for up to an hour.

Has anyone been to visit her before? Her ad got flagged before I could write down the digits. She goes my Rachael. Inbox.

Me if you know how to get ahold of her or if I should stay away.

Kruzin101
06-24-16, 13:57
So I got a response from one of my CL ads from "Brittany" in Alliance a week ago. I've been to visit her 3 times now but today was a bit of an issue and I thought I'd check in with you guys. She stands about 5'2" and has dyed red hair down to herchin. Very pretty girl with small breast and quite fun to play with. She always has a plugged in toy laying on her bed. Her bedroom is upstairs and too the left I only mention those details because I don't want to put a photo of her up but am hoping someone else may see or have seen her in the past. When I dreamed about her today I took her shopping as planned. We get back to her place for a little fun but I was in a hurry so wrapped up details quickly. When I went to drop off a tip my wallet was $ light. The time for my wallet to be accessed w / o my knowledge was very minimal but it was possible. If you have had any experiences with her please let me know. If you think you're setting up an appoint with who I'm speaking of be careful. I can give more details in private if someone wants to discuss. I have never seen her post and from talking with her it sounds like she tends to respond to guys posting about sugar daddy type situations. I thought she was more of a sugar baby but now believe she's just more of a UTR type. That's fine by me actually but I hate when my wallet getslighter without my hands being involved.

JaggOff
06-24-16, 20:07
Saw a post this morning on CL. The ad read Alliance but she said she does incalls in E. Canton. She said $ for up to an hour.

Has anyone been to visit her before? Her ad got flagged before I could write down the digits. She goes my Rachael. Inbox.

Me if you know how to get ahold of her or if I should stay away.She advertises on BP multiple times every day. I've never met her but there is some info in the BP section on here.

JaggOff
06-24-16, 21:56

Me if you know how to get ahold of her or if I should stay away.Hereis a link to one of her ads. http://akroncanton.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/and-ready-to-please-open-availability-330-205-4371/29152610.

Torchkit
06-24-16, 23:25

Me if you know how to get ahold of her or if I should stay away.SE Canton, not E Canton. Government ghetto housing.

Kruzin101
06-25-16, 09:29
SE Canton, not E Canton. Government ghetto housing.Thanks for the info. That must be why she disappeared when I asked about neighborhood.

She hosts in.

SteelCity17
06-25-16, 13:49
To be fair, I've always had a good time when I went to her place.

Thanks for the info. That must be why she disappeared when I asked about neighborhood.

She hosts in.

Kruzin101
06-27-16, 10:29
So I got a response from one of my CL ads from "Brittany" in Alliance a week ago. I've been to visit her 3 times now but today was a bit of an issue and I thought I'd check in with you guys. She stands about 5'2" and has dyed red hair down to herchin. Very pretty girl with small breast and quite fun to play with. She always has a plugged in toy laying on her bed. Her bedroom is upstairs and too the left I only mention those details because I don't want to put a photo of her up but am hoping someone else may see or have seen her in the past. When I dreamed about her today I took her shopping as planned. We get back to her place for a little fun but I was in a hurry so wrapped up details quickly. When I went to drop off a tip my wallet was $ light. The time for my wallet to be accessed w / o my knowledge was very minimal but it was possible. If you have had any experiences with her please let me know. If you think you're setting up an appoint with who I'm speaking of be careful. I can give more details in private if someone wants to discuss. I have never seen her post and from talking with her it sounds like she tends to respond to guys posting about sugar daddy type situations. I thought she was more of a sugar baby but now believe she's just more of a UTR type. That's fine by me actually but I hate when my wallet getslighter without my hands being involved.Guys. I wrote this asking if anyone had experience because I thought I had money taken from my wallet? Why would you pm me asking for her info with that being a possibility?

Either way, I'm not opposed to sharing information if she ever lets me know she needs more help. Currently she is still claiming to be a SB and not looking to get around. So please.

No more asking for her info at this point. Now, if you happen to know anything about her I do not know I would appreciate that information. Thank you.

Terak0306
06-27-16, 16:06
Guys. I wrote this asking if anyone had experience because I thought I had money taken from my wallet? Why would you pm me asking for her info with that being a possibility?

Either way, I'm not opposed to sharing information if she ever lets me know she needs more help. Currently she is still claiming to be a SB and not looking to get around. So please.

No more asking for her info at this point. Now, if you happen to know anything about her I do not know I would appreciate that information. Thank you.She's gone by other names. Single mom lookin for help. Been working craigslist for years. Piece of advice, hold out. You can get her down to. 4 per visit. But keep your wits about you, rumor is the husband hides while you're there. And I'll post a pic.

Kruzin101
06-27-16, 16:08
She's gone by other names. Single mom lookin for help. Been working craigslist for years. Piece of advice, hold out. You can get her down to. 4 per visit. But keep your wits about you, rumor is the husband hides while you're there. And I'll post a pic.This was the information that I needed. Thank you so much for the reply. Now I'm certain someone lifted that $ out of my wallet.

Kruzin101
06-29-16, 12:34
This was the information that I needed. Thank you so much for the reply. Now I'm certain someone lifted that $ out of my wallet.Just to be clear folks. This is not Rachael from Canton.

Steve75
07-03-16, 08:25
I have seen her for a couple months. She is great person to spend time with and worth the money. I always tip her.

Her location is good and safe a school within 1/8 mile of her. She is not no cop or thief.

I have gave her extra money at times and credit card to help her out at times. I make it up spending extra time with her.

Akadart
08-29-16, 21:56
Anyone ever get pictures from this one? I will send my email if anyone has. Tried twice and by the time she responds my time frame is over but still interested. Thanks Dart.

https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/5753644522.html

JimHalpert18
08-30-16, 13:13
Anyone ever get pictures from this one? I will send my email if anyone has. Tried twice and by the time she responds my time frame is over but still interested. Thanks Dart.

https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/5753644522.htmlI tried to get pictures myself but she never sent them. Got a few responses but never enough info and never fast enough.

Talons Up
08-30-16, 17:33

https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/5753644522.htmlThere is a pic on this site: http://skipsweb.com/profiles/270227.html.

She used to call herself Stephanie and have a different number. I saw her once, terrible service, total rush job, would not repeat.

Torchkit
08-30-16, 17:55

https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/5753644522.htmlSomething about her feels "not right." I texted her once about pic and appointment. She responded within 2 minutes wanting to know when I could be there. I asked for a pic first and never heard from her again.

Akadart
08-30-16, 19:41
On two separate occasions and no pic. I am absolutely not going to "plunge" in the blind. Oh well, her loss. Thanks!

Something about her feels "not right." I texted her once about pic and appointment. She responded within 2 minutes wanting to know when I could be there. I asked for a pic first and never heard from her again.

BigTop446
08-31-16, 13:30
Something about her feels "not right." I texted her once about pic and appointment. She responded within 2 minutes wanting to know when I could be there. I asked for a pic first and never heard from her again.Waste of time and effort. Lamest "massage" I ever received. In my initial review, I commented that I didn't know if I would ever return. That was my nice way of saying she's a skank and totally disgusting.

Pinkumia
09-02-16, 10:15
There is a pic on this site: http://skipsweb.com/profiles/270227.html.

She used to call herself Stephanie and have a different number. I saw her once, terrible service, total rush job, would not repeat.Same experience here and use to go by Tracy, weighs about 200 lbs, big tits, smells like cigarette total rush job.

Snakeskin
09-09-16, 02:36
Same experience here and use to go by Tracy, weighs about 200 lbs, big tits, smells like cigarette total rush job.I reviewed here over a year ago. We agreed on a price over text then asked for more money soon as I laid down, she asked for more money again later. She massaged my back for 15 seconds then asked me to flip over. Wasnt into it. Her pussy stench on my fingers. I somehow popped and it was all done in 10 minutes. Terrible time. Goes by Stephanie or Laura.

Sunlover
03-20-17, 06:57
Hello anyone have any experience with Jenn over by fohl rd? Saw her years ago was wondering if anyone has web her recently? You can on if you like.

Thanks.

SL.

Pete4444
03-23-17, 18:24
Anyone have any info on Ash:

https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/6056500994.html

Pinkumia
03-23-17, 19:36
Anyone have any info on Ash:

https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/6056500994.htmlShe use to massage out of this place in Canton, pretty cute girl, its been few years I saw her ad, full nude massage with HE was available then.

NorthCostGuy
03-24-17, 07:54
Where did she work? Was she a Ceroni Massage Center girl?

She use to massage out of this place in Canton, pretty cute girl, its been few years I saw her ad, full nude massage with HE was available then.

Jauopi
03-24-17, 08:45
Hello anyone have any experience with Jenn over by fohl rd? Saw her years ago was wondering if anyone has web her recently? You can on if you like.

Thanks.

SL.Yeah she's robbed a couple buddies of mines; would definitely stay away.

Pinkumia
03-24-17, 14:14
No not Ceroni massage center, it was somewhere else in a massage place in Canton not and Canton. She may have habit or at least use to. Like I said pretty cute girl in that time.

Sunlover
03-25-17, 11:25
Yeah she's robbed a couple buddies of mines; would definitely stay away.That's too bad I ended up seeing her and it was one of the best experience I have had in a while. I will have to re-evaluate seeing her again because like I said no problems and she has skills.

Too bad damn.

SL.

Jauopi
03-28-17, 17:59
That's too bad I ended up seeing her and it was one of the best experience I have had in a while. I will have to re-evaluate seeing her again because like I said no problems and she has skills.

Too bad damn.

SL.Glad it worked out for you but let me guess, she wouldn't let you into her back room? That's where the guy is or maybe he wasn't there. My guy said she's also on H so I hope you strapped up.

Sunlover
03-29-17, 06:34
Glad it worked out for you but let me guess, she wouldn't let you into her back room? That's where the guy is or maybe he wasn't there. My guy said she's also on H so I hope you strapped up.Thanks. I will stay away it's too bad though that girl has mad DT skills!! She could Do allrightvfor herself if she wasn't pulling bs like you say SMH.

Thanks.

Talons Up
03-29-17, 09:05
No not Ceroni massage center, it was somewhere else in a massage place in Canton not and Canton. She may have habit or at least use to. Like I said pretty cute girl in that time.It was at Picture Perfect on 30th Street for Missy. They were there less than a year. I recall she actually gave an excellent massage.

RRRabbit
03-29-17, 13:25
Thanks. I will stay away it's too bad though that girl has mad DT skills!! She could Do allrightvfor herself if she wasn't pulling bs like you say SMH.

Thanks.Does she have really nice tits, DSL and used to dance in Gatsby's South? If she is, she is the first and only girl that gave me a truly balls deep DT (I don't get around that much)?

Pinkumia
06-05-17, 12:32
Anyone had experience with her?

https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/6161844955.html

Sublime88
06-07-17, 12:11
What a class act, great, friendly, warm personality and don't even get me started on the fun. Woo hoo. Give this petite mama a try well worth it.

Riptide40
06-07-17, 14:50
Is there a link to this one?

Does she have really nice tits, DSL and used to dance in Gatsby's South? If she is, she is the first and only girl that gave me a truly balls deep DT (I don't get around that much)?

Pinkumia
06-07-17, 15:24
What a class act, great, friendly, warm personality and don't even get me started on the fun. Woo hoo. Give this petite mama a try well worth it.Which provider are you talking about?

Planet Captain
06-07-17, 21:17
What a class act, great, friendly, warm personality and don't even get me started on the fun. Woo hoo. Give this petite mama a try well worth it.How was her incall? Canton has some really shady areas and was wondering if her place was safe or nice to visit.

Pete4444
06-08-17, 11:52
What a class act, great, friendly, warm personality and don't even get me started on the fun. Woo hoo. Give this petite mama a try well worth it.Who are you discussing? Link?

Zauber
06-08-17, 16:35
What a class act, great, friendly, warm personality and don't even get me started on the fun. Woo hoo. Give this petite mama a try well worth it.Welcome, but you should probably register as a provider and post on the classifieds site.

Zauber
06-08-17, 16:37
How was her incall? Canton has some really shady areas and was wondering if her place was safe or nice to visit.Nice. Creating a second profile asking questions that will expand the review when Sublime -88 answers. Really creative, have you been studying the site for long?

Snakeskin
06-12-17, 02:01
I met a platonic Akron woman (41 crossfit body) from Craigslist and out of the blue she told me she wants to do some part time escorting to supplement her part time job. She is a total MILF. I had a wonderful meeting with everything available for. 50.

I said I'd drop her details on here but first she first wants to make her OWN site as sort as a base. Looking for a free easy to use websites (her words) - that won't terminate her because of the content. Important.

PM me if you have a good suitable site builder.

Don't PM me asking for her details. I'll post an update when she is ready. Mine meeting was a one off.

Ddave1939
06-12-17, 10:25
I met a platonic Akron woman (41 crossfit body) from Craigslist and out of the blue she told me she wants to do some part time escorting to supplement her part time job. She is a total MILF. I had a wonderful meeting with everything available for. 50.

I said I'd drop her details on here but first she first wants to make her OWN site as sort as a base. Looking for a free easy to use websites (her words) - that won't terminate her because of the content. Important.

Don't PM me asking for her details. I'll post an update when she is ready. Mine meeting was a one off.https://www.escortdesign.com/

If she wants her own dotcom (instead of crossfitmilf. callgirlfiles.com, which is what she'd get there), she'll need to track down a domain registrar that allows adult content. Which is an easy google.

P.S: I would like detail when available.

JSmoth861
08-07-17, 19:06
I am new to Canton, from the Akron area. Saw this girl post last night, I'm sure it's gone by now. Said she's from Perry. Quoted. 60 qk, . 89 hr, 1. 20 hr. Not sure if I put that in the right "code. " Obviously a user. Last 4 are 9757. Anyone tried?

Member #5512
08-08-17, 07:11
I am new to Canton, from the Akron area. Saw this girl post last night, I'm sure it's gone by now. Said she's from Perry. Quoted. 60 qk, . 89 hr, 1. 20 hr. Not sure if I put that in the right "code. " Obviously a user. Last 4 are 9757. Anyone tried?She's legit. Place is a shithole but service worth it. She's busy all the time took me a week to get a chance to see her. The only real drawback her phone rings non-stop and she answers them all whether your there or not.

ZigBang1
08-08-17, 08:56
Have a better idea. Have her post an ad here http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/ and you can let us know that she's done that and I'm guessing with the traffic on this site that she'll be begging for mercy in no time. Also, what do you mean by 'mine meeting was a one off'?

Don't PM me asking for her details. I'll post an update when she is ready. Mine meeting was a one off.

Skerts2
08-10-17, 09:08
Have a better idea. Have her post an ad here http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/ and you can let us know that she's done that and I'm guessing with the traffic on this site that she'll be begging for mercy in no time. Also, what do you mean by 'mine meeting was a one off'?I am guessing it was a one time hook-up & she is not a regular provider.

No response to my suggestions so I am also guessing it never materialized & she is not available IMHO.

ZigBang1
08-10-17, 19:13
Skerts. I smell BS on this one. And looks like your post with suggestion got scrubbed by the man. Guessing because you mentioned competition. Anyway you look at it, the source was from CL which in my mind makes it totally bogus 99 % of the time. Hope I might be wrong in this case. Love to find a 'friend' like the one mentioned in the original post.

I am guessing it was a one time hook-up & she is not a regular provider.

No response to my suggestions so I am also guessing it never materialized & she is not available IMHO.

Pete4444
09-24-17, 20:40
Anyone have any info on Tiffany?

https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/d/tiffanys-soulutions-massage/6311062258.html

Member #2862
09-24-17, 21:56
Anyone have any info on Tiffany?

https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/d/tiffanys-soulutions-massage/6311062258.htmlLegit only. Very good massage though, would recommend for that.

Writer10
10-23-17, 12:00
She only posts occasionally on CL, but I got lucky and saw her post before it got flagged. She is young, but of legal age. She is a BBW, but has a very pleasant personality and is well-spoken. She will provide full service, but no "back door," for those who might inquire. I have seen her twice now and would not hesitate to recommend. Transportation might be an issue. You might have to pick her up, but I think it is worth it. You can PM me for more details, including a photo and contact information.

NorthCostGuy
11-01-17, 10:59
Has anybody seen this young lady?

https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/d/looking-for-the-best-here-am/6367182628.html

Ddave1939
11-01-17, 14:00

https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/d/looking-for-the-best-here-am/6367182628.htmlBump for interest. Wonder if she's legit-only.

Pinkumia
11-01-17, 18:55

https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/d/looking-for-the-best-here-am/6367182628.htmlShe use to provide extra, gained some weight but still pretty if she is kept up, I think some one mentioned about her deep throat skill; haven't seen her at least in couple of years.

OhioPete
11-05-17, 09:46

https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/d/looking-for-the-best-here-am/6367182628.htmlPhone number in her ad returns to her husband's FB page. From there, you can find her page as well. No experience with her, though.

TigerCub
12-31-17, 19:50
Put an ad up and had a girl reply. She wasn't bad looking. Kinda weird though her husband was there LOL. If you contribute to the board pm me and I'll give you more information.

Captainkrunch
01-01-18, 15:36
Put an ad up and had a girl reply. She wasn't bad looking. Kinda weird though her husband was there LOL. If you contribute to the board pm me and I'll give you more information.Can you provide more info? Talked in depth with her but the whole husband thing made me a bit irkked. As much as I see girls, I probably lurk way more. I'm all about safety, and would gladly take an ugly woman if she at least lulled me into a sense of safety. The girl in the pics I got was hot af but I just got a bad vibe from it all.

TigerCub
01-01-18, 16:09
Can you provide more info? Talked in depth with her but the whole husband thing made me a bit irkked. As much as I see girls, I probably lurk way more. I'm all about safety, and would gladly take an ugly woman if she at least lulled me into a sense of safety. The girl in the pics I got was hot af but I just got a bad vibe from it all.Yeah I was hesitant also but I said fuck it and went anyway. He really is just there. He sat on the couch the whole time in the other room. This isn't there first rodeo, either they swing or just likes the money or both. Either way no troubles for me anyways.

HotWifeNo1
01-03-18, 13:28
Can you provide more info? Talked in depth with her but the whole husband thing made me a bit irkked. As much as I see girls, I probably lurk way more. I'm all about safety, and would gladly take an ugly woman if she at least lulled me into a sense of safety. The girl in the pics I got was hot af but I just got a bad vibe from it all.Yes I am hot AF. And why'all talking about little ol me?

HotWifeNo1
01-03-18, 13:29
Can you provide more info? Talked in depth with her but the whole husband thing made me a bit irkked. As much as I see girls, I probably lurk way more. I'm all about safety, and would gladly take an ugly woman if she at least lulled me into a sense of safety. The girl in the pics I got was hot af but I just got a bad vibe from it all.Told you I was real.

HotWifeNo1
01-03-18, 17:38
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Captainkrunch
01-03-18, 22:27
Told you I was real.The quick succession of posts immediately following a comment to someone who supposedly saw you only makes me more suspicious of this whole thing. Although I will admit, a review of my last 10 years on this website only shows a thorough knowledge of local streetwalkers. I will be the first to admit that online is not my Forte. Any senior members that want pics and location for future safety are free to have it.

Edit - I would also like to add that after posting this I noticed in my inbox has harassing comments from "hotwife" simply because I asked someone how their experience was when I got bad vibes from our convo.

HotWifeNo1
01-04-18, 01:15
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

And I'm telling you that you won't.

A2

Big Buck
01-04-18, 10:36
Phone number in her ad returns to her husband's FB page. From there, you can find her page as well. No experience with her, though.I've seen Ashley several times. Does topless massage and HJ for 1. Says husband is in prison. Nothing else offered but never asked. Nice body and pleasant person.

Ddave1939
01-04-18, 20:25
Told you I was real.Texted her throughout the day today after she PM'd me asking how to post ads.

She is on another planet. She talks crazy almost as bad as Crazy Abbey from several months ago and she has the worst case of GPS I've ever seen. She wanted hundreds of dollars for an hour, wants her husband to watch, too. Her pics are sort of cute, but also inner city-esque. Incall to her (and her husband's) house. LOL.

She's nuts. Stay away.

Captainkrunch
01-04-18, 21:26
Texted her throughout the day today after she PM'd me asking how to post ads.

She is on another planet. She talks crazy almost as bad as Crazy Abbey from several months ago and she has the worst case of GPS I've ever seen. She wanted hundreds of dollars for an hour, wants her husband to watch, too. Her pics are sort of cute, but also inner city-esque. Incall to her (and her husband's) house. LOL.

She's nuts. Stay away.Thank you, Dave.

Obviously if one person feels comfortable than nothing anyone else can say will change that. However, I won't deny it's always a good feeling to have someone back up your opinions.

Ddave1939
01-04-18, 22:01
Thank you, Dave.

Obviously if one person feels comfortable than nothing anyone else can say will change that. However, I won't deny it's always a good feeling to have someone back up your opinions.Those aren't the photos I received. She sent me around 10 clothed and / or in a towel.

In her defense, what you sent is a bit hotter than what I got. Same girl, but better photos. And boobs.

But she's nowhere near worth what she thinks she is. I mean, not even half. If she were pulling in the kind of money she says she does from her little rendezvous and amateur porn, she wouldn't be begging us on how to make ads on USAG.

Neostud
01-05-18, 01:48
Those aren't the photos I received. She sent me around 10 clothed and / or in a towel.

In her defense, what you sent is a bit hotter than what I got. Same girl, but better photos. And boobs.

But she's nowhere near worth what she thinks she is. I mean, not even half. If she were pulling in the kind of money she says she does from her little rendezvous and amateur porn, she wouldn't be begging us on how to make ads on USAG.This man get's it.

ZigBang1
01-05-18, 09:47
DDave and Capt: Had a couple emails with her and got the middle pic. Which I thought was maybe an 8. 5. but then I got to what she was asking. . .70 for QV / oral, $ for '69', $$ for FS w / hubby in view and $$$25 for closed door FS. Now I'm all for a guy that likes to share his wife but I'm not paying for it. I decided to keep looking.

Those aren't the photos I received. She sent me around 10 clothed and / or in a towel.

But she's nowhere near worth what she thinks she is. I mean, not even half. If she were pulling in the kind of money she says she does from her little rendezvous and amateur porn, she wouldn't be begging us on how to make ads on USAG.

OhioPete
01-08-18, 19:17
I've seen Ashley several times. Does topless massage and HJ for 1. Says husband is in prison. Nothing else offered but never asked. Nice body and pleasant person.Has anyone else seen her:

https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/d/looking-for-the-best-here-am/6445448348.html

LikesTwoLick
03-26-18, 09:54
Well they have shut down the personnals on Craigslist. I wonder what they will shut down next?

Likes.

CooterHawk0069
03-26-18, 10:04
They also shut down ******** and Reddit (Personnals) as well. Start saving your provider contacts or they all may be gone very soon.

Well they have shut down the personnals on Craigslist. I wonder what they will shut down next?

Likes.

LabiaLicker
03-26-18, 11:52
They also shut down ******** and Reddit (Personnals) as well. Start saving your provider contacts or they all may be gone very soon.This is really interfering with my right to pursue happiness!