PDA

View Full Version : News and Media Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Valdez
02-22-16, 17:48
http://www.cleveland.com/akron/index.ssf/2016/02/duo_accused_of_robbing_new_fra.html

AKRON, Ohio — A man and woman lured a New Franklin Township man to be robbed at knifepoint with an online ad for a massage at an Akron motel.

Mario Ammons, 27, is charged with aggravated robbery. He is being held at the Summit County Jail on $100,000 bond.

Kathleen Gartner, 25, is accused of working with Ammons to lure the man to the hotel, police said. She was also charged with robbery and is being held in the jail on $50,000 bond.

The 27-year-old man set up a massage on Feb. 8 with Gartner at the Courtesy Inn motel on West Market Street. He found an ad she posted on backpage.com, police said.

The man reported to police that he arrived about 1:30 am At the motel for the massage. Shortly after, Ammons walked into the main room with a knife, according to police reports.

Ammons threatened the man with the knife and demanded money, police said. The man handed over $75. Ammons kicked him in the knee and walked out of the door.

Ammons has a 2011 conviction for domestic violence and child endangerment. Gartner is on probation after pleading guilty Dec. 16 to possessing heroin. She was sentenced to 30 months on probation and a six-month driver's license suspension.

The move comes days after the Ohio Attorney General's Office warned of so-called "sweetheart scams. " The office said that it fielded some 40 complaints in 2015 resulting in more than $7,300 in losses reported by people who claimed they arranged meetings with people they met over the internet.

The Akron area has been the site of several cases in recent months of men being robbed in such scams.

Me Tigger
03-01-16, 16:43
YIKES! Always watch your 6!

Heard this on WNIR but I can't find confirmation. Just FYI.

Man, Teen Busted During Back Seat Interlude.

Mar 01,2016 -- 2:36 pm.

Both people inside the vehicle were arrested after a Sheriff's deputy rolled-up on a middle-aged man and a teenage girl having a sexual encounter in the back of a car. The Summit County Sheriff's office says the deputy responded to a report of a suspicious vehicle around 10:00 PM Monday at Boettler Park, arriving to find the two in the back seat, with the man partially dressed. The man said he had contacted the 17-year-old girl on the internet and arranged for paid sex. Both allegedly were in possession of drugs when they were busted. 59-year-old Samuel Vitrano of Lake Township was booked into the County Jail on charges of tampering with evidence, possession of meth and drug abuse instruments and solicitation. The teenager from Green was charged with prostitution and possession of marijuana.

OhioHater1
03-01-16, 18:07
YIKES! Always watch your 6!

Heard this on WNIR but I can't find confirmation. Just FYI.

Man, Teen Busted During Back Seat Interlude.

Mar 01,2016 -- 2:36 pm.

Both people inside the vehicle were arrested after a Sheriff's deputy rolled-up on a middle-aged man and a teenage girl having a sexual encounter in the back of a car. The Summit County Sheriff's office says the deputy responded to a report of a suspicious vehicle around 10:00 PM Monday at Boettler Park, arriving to find the two in the back seat, with the man partially dressed. The man said he had contacted the 17-year-old girl on the internet and arranged for paid sex. Both allegedly were in possession of drugs when they were busted. 59-year-old Samuel Vitrano of Lake Township was booked into the County Jail on charges of tampering with evidence, possession of meth and drug abuse instruments and solicitation. The teenager from Green was charged with prostitution and possession of marijuana.I wonder if it was the fat blond Brandy that has been advertising lately. She lives in Green and mostly does outcall. She had ads up yesterday and now they are all down. If a gal posts as 18 and her fb looks like she is still a kid, I stay far far away.

Baraka1020
03-03-16, 10:03
I wonder if it was the fat blond Brandy that has been advertising lately. She lives in Green and mostly does outcall. She had ads up yesterday and now they are all down. If a gal posts as 18 and her fb looks like she is still a kid, I stay far far away.That's what I'm thinking too. Even if she was 18, I would not play with anyone still in high school. The monger busted did not sound very smart carrying meth with him for a car date. Not sure why he was charged for a felony for solicitation, but I doubt it will stick. The cop finding out they met online was probably told by the teenager. Grown women with proven reviews is the way to go, unless you don't mind going through the same shit this guy is.

RMike802
03-03-16, 10:22
I wonder if it was the fat blond Brandy that has been advertising lately. She lives in Green and mostly does outcall. She had ads up yesterday and now they are all down. If a gal posts as 18 and her fb looks like she is still a kid, I stay far far away.I can say with certainty that it was her.

Drakula
03-03-16, 12:25
I wonder if it was the fat blond Brandy that has been advertising lately. She lives in Green and mostly does outcall. She had ads up yesterday and now they are all down. If a gal posts as 18 and her fb looks like she is still a kid, I stay far far away.And they are invading the SD sites as well, fortunately two have been kind to indicate to me they were underage while posting being between 19-21 and are still in hs. Crazy and dangerous $$ fwiw. Brandy is underage and so is ms reese and a few others. Drak.

OhioHater1
05-09-16, 13:41
http://www.cleveland.com/court-justice/index.ssf/2016/05/parma_man_charged_with_having.html

Monaco GP
05-09-16, 14:00
http://www.cleveland.com/court-justice/index.ssf/2016/05/parma_man_charged_with_having.htmlScumbag deserves everything he gets from his bunk mate Bubba.

ZigBang1
05-09-16, 19:02
Scumbag deserves everything he gets from his bunk mate Bubba.Tag line says it all.

OhioPete
07-06-17, 08:56
The article says that the bust happened in Portage County but she & her handler are from North Canton. The headline says that the provider & the customer were arrested but the article says it was the provider & her handler who were busted.

http://www.recordpub.com/news%20local/2017/07/06/portage-deputies-arrest-customer-prostitute

See is on Social Media & her pics look really nice. Anyone see her before?

Jauopi
07-06-17, 12:36
Scumbag deserves everything he gets from his bunk mate Bubba.He'll probably pay some Heartless Felons for protection; don't have to worry about bubba then.

Ddave1939
07-08-17, 10:36
The article says that the bust happened in Portage County but she & her handler are from North Canton. The headline says that the provider & the customer were arrested but the article says it was the provider & her handler who were busted.

http://www.recordpub.com/news%20local/2017/07/06/portage-deputies-arrest-customer-prostitute

See is on Social Media & her pics look really nice. Anyone see her before?Social media photos look a helluva lot nicer than her booking photo.

"Sales Agent at Direct Energy" - not anymore!

JungleJoe66
07-08-17, 20:11
Social media photos look a helluva lot nicer than her booking photo.

"Sales Agent at Direct Energy" - not anymore!Ya she is from Akron. Danced at lots of the places around as Misty. She would get too drunk and fight with the other girls (always fun to watch) and / or miss work and get fired. So she worked just about everywhere but haven't seen her around clubs in couple years. Too bad she's gotten bad on drugs. Always fun and easy to talk with. Also very hard on vehicles.

Terak0306
07-09-17, 09:24
http://www.cleveland.com/court-justice/index.ssf/2016/05/parma_man_charged_with_having.htmlSome people never learn.

Dam2725
07-09-17, 20:03
Some people never learn.This article was a very scary read!

Ddave1939
07-09-17, 20:12
[Deleted by Admin]

Seriously?

A2

Zauber
07-12-17, 14:45
Some people never learn.Picked her up at a youth home in Canton and dropped her on a street corner in Cleveland. What a douche. This is the kind of thing that will keep the hobby illegal.

Member #6322
01-30-19, 23:23
I'm new to this and was wondering about the chances of getting introuble by the law. Does anyone have useful tips? Thanks.

Dixie Rect
05-02-19, 19:15
The feds used this site to set a guy up. Yes it was a underage girl so he needs his butt kicked for that, but let's remain vigilant when it comes to these new girls and new members who do a hit-and-run asking for info then disappear off the boards for months.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/crime/crime-and-courts/2019/05/02/ex-miami-university-professor-pleads-prostitution-case/3654894002/

Valdez
09-14-19, 03:06
You may want to stick to regulars for a while.

https://abc6onyourside.com/news/local/law-enforcement-to-share-results-of-large-columbus-based-human-trafficking-sting

Pictures of all the guys with their names and hometowns were listed. It is dangerous out there.

ChubbyChico
09-14-19, 16:28
I'm wondering if they are running a sting in the Akron area. Called one of those STG girls the other night. Looked a bit TGTBT but I thought I'd feel her out. Swapped a couple texts wanted me to go to her hotel off Arlington by Walmart at 1 hundo for a 30 min session. I politely declined and no outcall on the menu. My gut tells me this was setup, either uncle LEO or some thugs trying to rob you. Today I can't find her ad at all.

Be careful out there.

You may want to stick to regulars for a while.

https://abc6onyourside.com/news/local/law-enforcement-to-share-results-of-large-columbus-based-human-trafficking-sting

Pictures of all the guys with their names and hometowns were listed. It is dangerous out there.

Valdez
09-28-19, 12:25
https://www.ohio.com/news/20190927/12-arrested-in-prostitution-human-trafficking-crackdown-in-summit-county

Twelve people from Northeast Ohio were arrested in relation to a prostitution and human trafficking investigation in Summit County.

The Summit County Sheriff's Office said in a news release it has conducted several investigative operations in regards to possible prostitution and human trafficking in the county.

The investigations have included undercover operations in which people were contacted through websites that advertised sexual services.

One of the operations was conducted Sept. 23 in collaboration with the Copley Police Department and the Cuyahoga Regional Human Trafficking Task Force at an undisclosed hotel in Summit County.

As part of the operation, 12 people were arrested, with charges including soliciting, a third-degree misdemeanor; possession of methamphetamines, a fifth-degree felony; and promoting prostitution, a fourth-degree felony.

The sheriff's office said it will continue to collaborate with other agencies to investigate prostitution and human trafficking in Summit County.

A sheriff's office spokesperson couldn't be reached for further comment Friday.

akronsucks
09-29-19, 17:27
https://www.ohio.com/news/20190927/12-arrested-in-prostitution-human-trafficking-crackdown-in-summit-county

Twelve people from Northeast Ohio were arrested in relation to a prostitution and human trafficking investigation in Summit County.

The Summit County Sheriff's Office said in a news release it has conducted several investigative operations in regards to possible prostitution and human trafficking in the county.

The investigations have included undercover operations in which people were contacted through websites that advertised sexual services.

One of the operations was conducted Sept. 23 in collaboration with the Copley Police Department and the Cuyahoga Regional Human Trafficking Task Force at an undisclosed hotel in Summit County.

As part of the operation, 12 people were arrested, with charges including soliciting, a third-degree misdemeanor; possession of methamphetamines, a fifth-degree felony; and promoting prostitution, a fourth-degree felony.

The sheriff's office said it will continue to collaborate with other agencies to investigate prostitution and human trafficking in Summit County.

A sheriff's office spokesperson couldn't be reached for further comment Friday.I was told by a reliable source recently that they're almost looking for any excuse to pull cars over by the Arlington hotels (especially the ones you would think). He was completely innocent of any wrongdoings and alone in his car, but I guess it was involving a very minimal car issue and he just got a quick warning and release. (And no, my source is NOT me.) Just something to keep in mind.

Me Tigger
10-01-19, 15:14
From WNIR radio and website.

Oct 01,2019 -- 2:50 pm.

Another person has been victimized in a robbery that was set-up through contact on the internet. Akron Police report that a 54-year-old man had made arrangements with someone online to get a massage, then showed-up around 4:30 Monday afternoon at a house in the 800 block of Fess Avenue on the west side. A woman let him in before a male suspect approached and demanded the victim's property, taking his wallet and phone. Both suspects then forced the victim to drive them a shot distance away and let them out of his car before the man called police. The suspects were described only as a black female wearing a red short and a black male around 35 years old.

Tig.

JohnnyRivers
10-22-19, 21:02

Another person has been victimized in a robbery that was set-up through contact on the internet. Akron Police report that a 54-year-old man had made arrangements with someone online to get a massage, then showed-up around 4:30 Monday afternoon at a house in the 800 block of Fess Avenue on the west side. A woman let him in before a male suspect approached and demanded the victim's property, taking his wallet and phone. Both suspects then forced the victim to drive them a shot distance away and let them out of his car before the man called police. The suspects were described only as a black female wearing a red short and a black male around 35 years old.

Tig.Another report of a robbery from tv today. This time a 70 yr from Pa to meet. Try to find more details.

Beam Me Up
11-01-19, 08:44

Tig.https://www.beaconjournal.com/news/20191030/akron-man-and-woman-charged-with-robbing-men-lured-from-meet-up-website

TheBing33
11-07-19, 14:07

Tig.This pisses me off! No words to describe how low these animals are.

Dark Lotus
12-02-19, 08:14
Is doing a cyber Monday free 24 hours message. It works, I didn't have to put in a credit card, I can send and receive messages unlimited for 24 hours, and if you have old messages in your box, you can now read them, but if the messages are 180 days old, they got deleted. Jump on it before this free deal is gone, you should have an email, from SA if your a regular member.

BuckNuts49
12-02-19, 09:20
Is doing a cyber Monday free 24 hours message. It works, I didn't have to put in a credit card, I can send and receive messages unlimited for 24 hours, and if you have old messages in your box, you can now read them, but if the messages are 180 days old, they got deleted. Jump on it before this free deal is gone, you should have an email, from SA if your a regular member.No luck with my S. A. Account for a freebie cyber Monday.

HappyDancer
12-02-19, 10:32
Is doing a cyber Monday free 24 hours message. It works, I didn't have to put in a credit card, I can send and receive messages unlimited for 24 hours, and if you have old messages in your box, you can now read them, but if the messages are 180 days old, they got deleted. Jump on it before this free deal is gone, you should have an email, from SA if your a regular member.I didn't get the email sadly!

JasonDono
12-02-19, 11:03
Is doing a cyber Monday free 24 hours message. It works, I didn't have to put in a credit card, I can send and receive messages unlimited for 24 hours, and if you have old messages in your box, you can now read them, but if the messages are 180 days old, they got deleted. Jump on it before this free deal is gone, you should have an email, from SA if your a regular member.Must not be given to everyone. I still need to upgrade.

Dark Lotus
12-02-19, 11:32
Must not be given to everyone. I still need to upgrade.Did you check your email? And your spam folder? That's how I found it, had to click a link in an email SA sent me, sucks if it was only random people, I figured everyone would have got it.

Barad
12-02-19, 12:25
Did you check your email? And your spam folder? That's how I found it, had to click a link in an email SA sent me, sucks if it was only random people, I figured everyone would have got it.I got the email but every time I try and use the upgrade it says there's a problem processing.

JasonDono
12-02-19, 15:33
Did you check your email? And your spam folder? That's how I found it, had to click a link in an email SA sent me, sucks if it was only random people, I figured everyone would have got it.Nope, didn't get anything. Oh well, just wanted to read some of the random messages I've received over the time I've been a basic member.

Pinkumia
12-02-19, 17:05
Nope, didn't get anything. Oh well, just wanted to read some of the random messages I've received over the time I've been a basic member.Its mostly girls with fake pictures looking for money with cash app, just a heads up, I have met couple of descent ones after going through BS of 50 of them, this month maybe better since everyone need shopping money.

Dark Lotus
12-02-19, 18:06
Its mostly girls with fake pictures looking for money with cash app, just a heads up, I have met couple of descent ones after going through BS of 50 of them, this month maybe better since everyone need shopping money.Holy crap, glad I didn't pay the 90 buck to talk to these women, what I waste of time, one actually wanted 1200. I told her she was nuts. If you offer anything less then 300 it was an insult, some of those women are pretty hot, but I don't have the funds to keep up with that luxury. What some of these women was asking for was crazy, I guess if I was a millionaire it would be easy.

HappyDancer
12-02-19, 18:11
Holy crap, glad I didn't pay the 90 buck to talk to these women, what I waste of time, one actually wanted 1200. I told her she was nuts. If you offer anything less then 300 it was an insult, some of those women are pretty hot, but I don't have the funds to keep up with that luxury. What some of these women was asking for was crazy, I guess if I was a millionaire it would be easy.

Its mostly girls with fake pictures looking for money with cash app, just a heads up, I have met couple of descent ones after going through BS of 50 of them, this month maybe better since everyone need shopping money.I've slept with around 100 girls from SA.

There are plenty of fakes, but for every scam, there's a single mommy or college student that needs money.

I've spent zero dollars to $500 dollars there. And there's no correlation between money spent and quality. I've had shitty expensive dates and amazing almost-free dates.

JasonDono
12-02-19, 18:32
Holy crap, glad I didn't pay the 90 buck to talk to these women, what I waste of time, one actually wanted 1200. I told her she was nuts. If you offer anything less then 300 it was an insult, some of those women are pretty hot, but I don't have the funds to keep up with that luxury. What some of these women was asking for was crazy, I guess if I was a millionaire it would be easy.Yeah, you got to find those diamonds in the rough. Which is getting harder on there, which is why I gave up on it. Last time I paid the 90, I had a girl who claimed that the last guy she was with gave her 1 k monthly and leased her a car. And yet she wasn't with him anymore and couldn't give me a straight answer as to why. She was in that lying to get what she expects phase. They join expecting every dude on there to be a millionaire and will pay them to exist because they're 18 and dumb.

ZigBang1
12-02-19, 18:58
They post for free. Nothing to lose for them and all they need to do is find one very sad lonely loser with a lot of money who they can play and make a fool of. It happens. Men and women both think the love of their life is on the internet and all they have to do is keep sending money to some a hole in Nigeria and the Knight in shining armor or that personal goddess will eventually show up. Sad.

Yeah, you got to find those diamonds in the rough. Which is getting harder on there, which is why I gave up on it. Last time I paid the 90, I had a girl who claimed that the last guy she was with gave her 1 k monthly and leased her a car. And yet she wasn't with him anymore and couldn't give me a straight answer as to why. She was in that lying to get what she expects phase. They join expecting every dude on there to be a millionaire and will pay them to exist because they're 18 and dumb.

Aslinger
12-02-19, 20:10
I've slept with around 100 girls from SA.

There are plenty of fakes, but for every scam, there's a single mommy or college student that needs money.

I've spent zero dollars to $500 dollars there. And there's no correlation between money spent and quality. I've had shitty expensive dates and amazing almost-free dates.I agree.

I had an amazing experience on SA.

I was on SA early last year for 2 months. Since then I've slept with over 100 as well and I will agree with the zero part for sure. With a little hunting if you're somewhat attractive with any type of game, you could almost just date off of that site. I lost count of the girls that I slept with that cost me only the price of dinner and drinks on the town.

I still regularly see several of them casually and for fun.

I also paid up to $350 at times just because the chick was that hot. Those experiences were actually top notch. Laid-back, casual, no time limits with super hot chicks that put out and went home.

I forced myself off of there because I'm STILL going through the 250+ numbers I got last year.

Plus I'm impulsive. In the 300 to 350 price range, there are some smoking hot chicks on SA. I won't even admit the money I spent in the last year on impulse purchases from that site, it was a ton!! I don't regret it either. I had some great experiences. I could see myself paying another month come spring.

HappyDancer
12-03-19, 00:19
[[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Tom Mubbles
12-03-19, 00:53
I agree.

I had an amazing experience on SA.

I was on SA early last year for 2 months. Since then I've slept with over 100 as well and I will agree with the zero part for sure. With a little hunting if you're somewhat attractive with any type of game, you could almost just date off of that site. I lost count of the girls that I slept with that cost me only the price of dinner and drinks on the town.

I still regularly see several of them casually and for fun.

I also paid up to $350 at times just because the chick was that hot. Those experiences were actually top notch. Laid-back, casual, no time limits with super hot chicks that put out and went home.

I forced myself off of there because I'm STILL going through the 250+ numbers I got last year.

Plus I'm impulsive. In the 300 to 350 price range, there are some smoking hot chicks on SA. I won't even admit the money I spent in the last year on impulse purchases from that site, it was a ton!! I don't regret it either. I had some great experiences. I could see myself paying another month come spring.My experience almost word for word. If you are 65 years old, 5'4" 300 lbs with a bad personality you probably aren't going to have the same experience but if you are any combination of fit / handsome / tall / charming it can be a goldmine. Its probably 50/50 in regards to me paying vs. Not paying, maybe even 60/40 towards not. You just got to put in the effort and sift thru a lot of girls that aren't a good fit / into you.

Valdez
09-14-20, 22:01
https://www.beaconjournal.com/news/20200914/man-accused-of-using-escort-to-lure-robbery-victim

Just thought I should post this so that everyone watches out. Archive is below in case Beacon link is unusable.

https://archive.ph/T17LZ

MrSmith1969
10-21-20, 13:33
https://www.cleveland19.com/2020/10/19/summit-county-undercover-investigation-busts-human-trafficking-operation/?outputType=amp

Member #2862
10-21-20, 13:50
https://www.cleveland19.com/2020/10/19/summit-county-undercover-investigation-busts-human-trafficking-operation/?outputType=ampThere is one very important sentence in there between the photos.

Jimmy 5
10-21-20, 17:36
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Valdez
11-02-20, 01:10
https://www.beaconjournal.com/story/news/crime/2020/11/01/two-people-shot-one-arrested-outside-akron-strip-club-sunday-morning/6115061002/

Searcher55
11-02-20, 09:01
Oh well That place attracts Akron's finest crowds I guess, I wouldn't trust that place too if. I brought my own bottle I doubt the people there are keeping track of pouring it, and letting others drink out of it eww.

https://www.beaconjournal.com/story/news/crime/2020/11/01/two-people-shot-one-arrested-outside-akron-strip-club-sunday-morning/6115061002/

Goat Ohio
02-11-21, 23:33
Anyone know where this took place?

https://fox8.com/news/17-arrested-in-summit-county-human-trafficking-operation/

Valdez
02-26-21, 18:57
Anyone know where this took place?

https://fox8.com/news/17-arrested-in-summit-county-human-trafficking-operation/I looked up three of the offenders. The location of the offense was:

1263 LEXINGTON AVE.

AKRON, OH.

ChubbyChico
02-27-21, 10:15
Interesting. That's a residential neighborhood in North Akron. Guessing that house was seized at some point. According to the Summit county fiscal site, it's owned by SUMMIT COUNTY LAND REUTILIZATION CORP.

Lesson here, if visiting a provider in a residence, look up the address to see if it's owned by the gov't.

I looked up three of the offenders. The location of the offense was:

1263 LEXINGTON AVE.

AKRON, OH.

ShaftDrive
02-27-21, 10:55
Interesting. That's a residential neighborhood in North Akron. Guessing that house was seized at some point. According to the Summit county fiscal site, it's owned by SUMMIT COUNTY LAND REUTILIZATION CORP.

Lesson here, if visiting a provider in a residence, look up the address to see if it's owned by the gov't.Sounds like very good advice. It would be interesting to see what ad they were responding to.

XmasBeagle
02-27-21, 11:52

Lesson here, if visiting a provider in a residence, look up the address to see if it's owned by the gov't.This is probably the smartest thing I've ever read on here. It's very eye-opening that they were using a residence instead of a motel.

Smgrinder
02-27-21, 12:34
Sounds like very good advice. It would be interesting to see what ad they were responding to.Yeah, ad would be interesting and also where did bust take place. I typically avoid hotels and feel house or apartment is safer bet. Maybe I'm wrong.

Chunks92
02-27-21, 14:09
Sounds like very good advice. It would be interesting to see what ad they were responding to.In addition, in a lot of scenarios if going to a residential location by doing a search you can generally find out who the individual you're going to see is, which means you can find their social media and look up their records to find out any rap sheet they might have, so you know what to potentially be on the alert for. With regards to finding out what ads, I really think the only way we will get more intel from that is if one of those guys gets on here and reports, which I wish they would but as me and a few others have mentioned its highly doubtful they know this board exists.

ShaftDrive
02-28-21, 10:27
In addition, in a lot of scenarios if going to a residential location by doing a search you can generally find out who the individual you're going to see is, which means you can find their social media and look up their records to find out any rap sheet they might have, so you know what to potentially be on the alert for. With regards to finding out what ads, I really think the only way we will get more intel from that is if one of those guys gets on here and reports, which I wish they would but as me and a few others have mentioned its highly doubtful they know this board exists.However most of these providers do not have two nickels to rub together and are not likely to own the property. Therefore, chances of getting real name through property search is pretty slim.

Chunks92
02-28-21, 10:40
However most of these providers do not have two nickels to rub together and are not likely to own the property. Therefore, chances of getting real name through property search is pretty slim.You can still find the names of people who live at the address by searching the address on places like whitepages or spokeo. Just takes some research sometimes but its worth it!

RavensBurg
03-17-21, 01:09
https://apnews.com/article/georgia-us-news-atlanta-shootings-9e39706c523c733a6d83d9baf4866154

ScienceFair
03-17-21, 12:53
https://apnews.com/article/georgia-us-news-atlanta-shootings-9e39706c523c733a6d83d9baf4866154Insane and horrible.

AsainLuv
03-17-21, 13:18
https://apnews.com/article/georgia-us-news-atlanta-shootings-9e39706c523c733a6d83d9baf4866154Claims to be a sex addict, and this was to reduce his temptation. Nice way to skirt a hate crime charge!! IMHO.

Torchkit
03-17-21, 13:34
Claims to be a sex addict, and this was to reduce his temptation. Nice way to skirt a hate crime charge!! IMHO.Sounds like he would rather spend the rest of his life in the nuthouse than in prison.

Steven693
03-18-21, 10:02
Sounds like he would rather spend the rest of his life in the nuthouse than in prison.If the "temptation" drove him to do this horrible thing [Deleted by Admin]. Damn shame he is now part of the legal $y$tem tax payer expense $. IMHU.

Chunks92
06-04-21, 13:11
One dismissed, one reduced charge so far. Sting house that was used now up for sale on zillow / realtor websites. Same as last time. Guess this will be a new trend in the Akron area, run a sting with a land bank owned property and then put the sting house up for sale shortly after.

Gary Ridgeway
06-04-21, 14:08
The police could and probably do use airbnb. What the police do are only limited by their creativity and budget. As far as creativity they can and will be creative as long as it's legal. Budgets are really a consideration. I know everyone's risk level is different, but I just won't do incall any more, I don't have the nerve for it. Between uncle and LEO, I am team outcall. Strip club.

Chunks92
06-05-21, 00:19
The police could and probably do use airbnb. What the police do are only limited by their creativity and budget. As far as creativity they can and will be creative as long as it's legal. Budgets are really a consideration. I know everyone's risk level is different, but I just won't do incall any more, I don't have the nerve for it. Between uncle and LEO, I am team outcall. Strip club.The problem with outcall is after you do that they know where you live. It bit me in the ass in the past. You could always get a motel room and do an outcall though I suppose. Incall yes that's how the stings happen but thing is, you can research the woman you intend on meeting and also run their address and case search records before you decide to go through with the meet. I've also done meets at a bar, restaurant, and even gas station before just to verify that they are legit depending on how much definitive research I've managed to dig up. Doing that makes it significantly more difficult for LEO to set up anything that will stick in court successfully. Remember, it takes a lot of manpower for those stings to even be set up. They want the easy targets that are going to come to them in their hotel room, air bnb, or house, not sit through a several hour long dinner date or meet at a random gas station for one potential arrest that may or may not even happen when they could just sit on their ass in their room eat their cheetos and let 30 dudes come to them. Thing with the incall that is also beneficial is if the woman you meet happens to be insane and starts attempting blackmail, you can disappear like a fart in the wind change your burner number / destroy your burner phone and you're all set.

GlamourShooter
06-05-21, 01:04
Don't ask for anything illegal. Don't tell you are going to pay for anything illegal. Unless you actually solicit an illegal act, there is nothing illegal. A ligit massage is not illegal. Strip tease is not illegal. Watching toy play is not illegal. And the list goes on.

Pussylicker2
06-05-21, 13:14
Don't ask for anything illegal. Don't tell you are going to pay for anything illegal. Unless you actually solicit an illegal act, there is nothing illegal. A ligit massage is not illegal. Strip tease is not illegal. Watching toy play is not illegal. And the list goes on.I like to say I'm a generous old white guy and I just want to meet so we can see of we're compatible. If she asks how much I want to pay I'll say I'm sure you'll be happy.

JohnBGood1113
06-05-21, 16:34
This is probably the smartest thing I've ever read on here. It's very eye-opening that they were using a residence instead of a motel.Ok let's be clear. The land bank trap house is NOT a real residence. It's a trap house. They are not running any stings out of nice houses. Furthermore if you haven't seen them on here and you are that paranoid then only choose the hoe that you see on stg for a month or so then you know they are real and you also know that it's not a sting. You only get caught because of greedy cock syndrome.

Chunks92
06-05-21, 19:21
Ok let's be clear. The land bank trap house is NOT a real residence. It's a trap house. They are not running any stings out of nice houses. Furthermore if you haven't seen them on here and you are that paranoid then only choose the hoe that you see on stg for a month or so then you know they are real and you also know that it's not a sting. You only get caught because of greedy cock syndrome.https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1080-Delia-Ave-Akron-OH-44320/35421310_zpid/?

This was the trap house that they used for the most recent sting. They probably get homes in run down condition, fix them up, use them for a sting and then sell them. I wouldn't say its the nicest home youll ever see, but definitely not some place that's falling apart. And no way they could have flipped it right after the sting only been less then a month. Alot of women have very similar homes so its an excellent attempt on LEOs part, but as you said if those guys had controlled themselves done research on the woman they were seeing and looked up the property they could have saved themselves the headaches.

LenDavid
10-06-21, 01:12
https://www.cleveland19.com/2021/10/04/over-160-caught-ohios-largest-human-trafficking-sting-including-arrests-portage-summit-counties/

Nice job, homicides up 30%, drug overdoses at record highs, uncontrolled riots in the streets, and you go after tax paying citizens trying to get a nut. Elliot Ness would be proud of you.

DooMama7
10-06-21, 09:18
https://www.cleveland19.com/2021/10/04/over-160-caught-ohios-largest-human-trafficking-sting-including-arrests-portage-summit-counties/

Nice job, homicides up 30%, drug overdoses at record highs, uncontrolled riots in the streets, and you go after tax paying citizens trying to get a nut. Elliot Ness would be proud of you.Key word here is sex trafficking however.

akronsucks
10-06-21, 13:44
Key word here is sex trafficking however.Yes, no even remotely halfway decent human being condones sex trafficking as we traditionally think of it. However, I think it's become the new label for garden variety prostitution / escort services, between two consenting adults, both of whom may enjoy it to at least some extent. I think the righteous types want to publically clump all of it together, from the $30 BJ in a discreetly parked car to absolutely reprehensible child sex trafficking and slavery. We no longer live in an age of nuance.

JohnBGood1113
10-23-21, 19:28
[Deleted by Admin]

Greetings Everyone,

JohnBGood1113 posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

Thanks,

Jackson

akronsucks
10-24-21, 16:46
I'm almost sorry to see that ding-a-ling leave. I have to believe he has no particular place to go now. Oh well, when it comes to this game, you never can tell. Just stay away from those sweet little sixteens out there or it'll be a lot more than thirty days!

Cleve Loser
10-24-21, 19:38
I'm almost sorry to see that ding-a-ling leave. I have to believe he has no particular place to go now. Oh well, when it comes to this game, you never can tell. Just stay away from those sweet little sixteens out there or it'll be a lot more than thirty days!Wait WTF happened?

Torchkit
10-24-21, 22:02
Wait WTF happened?Yeah, that was a pretty cryptic post.

akronsucks
10-25-21, 00:05
Yeah, that was a pretty cryptic post.Sorry, I was just making bad Chuck Berry ("Johnny B. Goode?) puns. I really don't know anything here.

Cleve Loser
10-25-21, 07:47
Yeah, that was a pretty cryptic post.Even moreso if you know who he is in real life.

RavensBurg
11-11-21, 01:57
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wkyc.com/amp/article/news/local/canton/fatal-shooting-in-canton/95-64a62807-a52e-4c00-857f-606c576560ab

Be careful out there boys!

YoderWatch
05-09-22, 15:31
Anyone one heard from Katy Kism, curly hair girl lately? Heard she was in some trouble. And hasn't been active even on ter or tryst in a while.She has been accused of killing a man.

https://www.news5cleveland.com/news/local-news/akron-canton-news/25-year-old-woman-wanted-for-failure-to-appear-in-court-for-fatal-akron-shooting

The new story states that she shot and killed someone on January 29. Has anyone seen her since the shooting?

Member #6389
05-09-22, 17:35
She has been accused of killing a man.

https://www.news5cleveland.com/news/local-news/akron-canton-news/25-year-old-woman-wanted-for-failure-to-appear-in-court-for-fatal-akron-shooting

The new story states that she shot and killed someone on January 29. Has anyone seen her since the shooting?Should we send them her ad on Tryst she just posted with the phone number and split the reward?

Money Manziel
05-09-22, 18:39

The new story states that she shot and killed someone on January 29. Has anyone seen her since the shooting?Damn so she ran?? Is the tryst post recent?

Tp1022
05-09-22, 18:47
Damn so she ran?? Is the tryst post recent?Holy fuck. Looks like she was crazy enough to cut herself up in those pics a few months ago. The one curl hanging near her eye looks like the real thing. Last I heard, she was out of the hotels and into a house/bnb in Akron.

CjmcMilla
05-09-22, 18:58
I have no knowledge as to whether it's really her, but when I saw the story and photo, I thought it was. Innocent until proven guilty right? It appears to have been a drive-by shooting in Kenmore area for which this young woman in the article has been indicted.I saw her a couple times last year, incredible piece of ass though. Too many red flags when she started working out of houses in Akron.

Money Manziel
05-09-22, 19:03
I saw her a couple times last year, incredible piece of ass though. Too many red flags when she started working out of houses in Akron.Hate to go all white knight but she was actually really cool. We chilled and smoked alot. Talked about her situation. She claimed to know nothing at all. I believed her. Still do. I think she got caught up at wrong place wrong time with wrong people if anything. I could be wrong but i dont see a killer in her. If u really got to know her she was sweet and motherly in a way. At least she was to me lol

PrairieDog
05-09-22, 20:24
Hate to go all white knight but she was actually really cool. We chilled and smoked alot. Talked about her situation. She claimed to know nothing at all. I believed her. Still do. I think she got caught up at wrong place wrong time with wrong people if anything. I could be wrong but i dont see a killer in her. If u really got to know her she was sweet and motherly in a way. At least she was to me lolEvery time I suck on a woman's tits, I get that motherly feeling too LOL.

PerfectZ3
05-09-22, 21:21

The new story states that she shot and killed someone on January 29. Has anyone seen her since the shooting?I have seen her on March and April this year. Both same hotel located north Akron. I had no problem seeing her tho.

Bernie76
10-15-22, 13:11
https://www.drudgereport.com/........

Torchkit
10-15-22, 19:40
https://www.drudgereport.com/........Dead link.

PissedOffLaxD
10-16-22, 21:13
Dead link.Anything from Drudge should be flushed down a toilet anyway; a dead link is the best possible outcome.

ChubbyChico
12-05-22, 08:32
Just saw this posted elsewhere although it is 2 mos old now. Assuming it's a foreign person they arrested and may be tied to the Asian escort services we've been seeing or maybe the AMPs. Be careful and stay safe out there.

On October 4, 2021, Akron PD called the Jail requesting assistance identifying a female in custody on misdemeanor charges who they believed was misrepresenting her identity. During the intake process, the female was unable to provide any I'd and stated that she had never requested an I'd from any state. Although Deputy Elizabeth Hughey was not the booking Deputy, she overheard the conversation and informed a Lieutenant that she believed the female may be a victim of human trafficking. Deputy Hughey began communicating with the female, building a rapport and trust, and the female gradually grew more comfortable and began to open up to Deputy Hughey. As a result, she did indeed reveal that she was concealing her true identity because she was currently a victim in a human trafficking ring. Deputy Hughey's care and persistence led to the recovery of this young victim, and ultimately resulted in the arrest of her trafficker. For these acts, Sheriff Fatheree has awarded her a Commendation.

Pussylicker2
12-05-22, 14:19
Just saw this posted elsewhere although it is 2 mos old now. Assuming it's a foreign person they arrested and may be tied to the Asian escort services we've been seeing or maybe the AMPs. Be careful and stay safe out there.

On October 4, 2021, Akron PD called the Jail requesting assistance identifying a female in custody on misdemeanor charges who they believed was misrepresenting her identity. During the intake process, the female was unable to provide any I'd and stated that she had never requested an I'd from any state. Although Deputy Elizabeth Hughey was not the booking Deputy, she overheard the conversation and informed a Lieutenant that she believed the female may be a victim of human trafficking. Deputy Hughey began communicating with the female, building a rapport and trust, and the female gradually grew more comfortable and began to open up to Deputy Hughey. As a result, she did indeed reveal that she was concealing her true identity because she was currently a victim in a human trafficking ring. Deputy Hughey's care and persistence led to the recovery of this young victim, and ultimately resulted in the arrest of her trafficker. For these acts, Sheriff Fatheree has awarded her a Commendation.Ladies, when you got arrested for prostitution, claim you're a victim of heman trafficking, be a victim, not a perpetrator.

AsianBlowjob
12-06-22, 17:32

On October 4, 2021, Akron PD called the Jail requesting assistance identifying a female in custody on misdemeanor charges who they believed was misrepresenting her identity. During the intake process, the female was unable to provide any I'd and stated that she had never requested an I'd from any state. Although Deputy Elizabeth Hughey was not the booking Deputy, she overheard the conversation and informed a Lieutenant that she believed the female may be a victim of human trafficking. Deputy Hughey began communicating with the female, building a rapport and trust, and the female gradually grew more comfortable and began to open up to Deputy Hughey. As a result, she did indeed reveal that she was concealing her true identity because she was currently a victim in a human trafficking ring. Deputy Hughey's care and persistence led to the recovery of this young victim, and ultimately resulted in the arrest of her trafficker. For these acts, Sheriff Fatheree has awarded her a Commendation.Unless you typed it all out again and mixed up the date, that is a year and a couple months ago.

Gunthertwid
12-17-22, 12:52
Yeah Canto but close.

https://www.wkyc.com/article/news/local/human-trafficking/17-northeast-ohio-men-charged-human-trafficking-investigation/95-a096d2a2-afcb-47fe-8782-ae967a0f3cad

Member #6389
12-17-22, 13:37
Yeah Canto but close.

https://www.wkyc.com/article/news/local/human-trafficking/17-northeast-ohio-men-charged-human-trafficking-investigation/95-a096d2a2-afcb-47fe-8782-ae967a0f3cadWatch the video, curiously familar format when they show the computer screen blurred out.

Searcher55
12-17-22, 13:59
I've been noticing I think LEO on here making accounts and even making some of our usernames similar to the ones they created. Somewhat mocking people?

Watch the video, curiously familar format when they show the computer screen blurred out.

Blbl1234
12-17-22, 14:40
Watch the video, curiously familar format when they show the computer screen blurred out.Yes, but could be any forum, maybe even Reddit. Probably just stock footage. It would have been stg or similar site, not a forum I am guessing. Doubt the press checked out the specific site the cops used.

Anyway, let me add to the warning that LE checks are a myth. I doubt these men even got a chance to do that.

Next election cycle please post names of candidates who are friendly to the hobby.

GlamourShooter
12-17-22, 20:16
The supposed screen part of the news cast could simply be a WKYC "prop" to suggest realism. It may not have anything to do with the actual case. They do that. Like a file photo.

PissedOffLaxD
01-26-23, 11:08
I think we all know to avoid this area, but here's some additional info / news report solidifying it: https://www.news5cleveland.com/news/local-news/583-police-calls-to-same-springfield-township-hotel-lead-to-nuisance-complaint.

PissedOffLaxD
02-09-23, 13:24
https://www.wkyc.com/article/news/crime/promoting-prostitution-charges-cuyahoga-county-prosecutor-indictment-northeast-ohio-spas/95-442ee255-b2a7-4260-85c6-748d45e9ee29

Sandman96
02-13-23, 20:49
https://www.cleveland19.com/2023/02/13/man-carjacked-gunpoint-akron-pub-police-say/

Skerts2
02-15-23, 13:30
https://www.cleveland19.com/2023/02/13/man-carjacked-gunpoint-akron-pub-police-say/Report says the incident happened Friday night & police arrived at 10 am? Must be new math.

Sandman96
02-15-23, 16:29
Report says the incident happened Friday night & police arrived at 10 am? Must be new math.I saw that too. Thought that's a great response time from the cops. I'm sure the guy didn't wait until the next day to report it. I know I wouldn't!

Beam Me Up
03-11-23, 15:40
https://www.cleveland19.com/2023/03/10/us-marshals-woman-wanted-jan-2022-akron-murder-arrested-mexico/?outputType=amp

Wasn't this one around recently?

Jimmy 5
03-11-23, 16:08
https://www.cleveland19.com/2023/03/10/us-marshals-woman-wanted-jan-2022-akron-murder-arrested-mexico/?outputType=amp

Wasn't this one around recently?She was definitely posting and operating in Akron and Canton. I forget what name she was using but she was a pretty heavy poster for awhile until she screwed up and was involved in the homicide. You just never now what you are dealing with these days.

Jimmy:

JasonDono
03-12-23, 14:09
She was definitely posting and operating in Akron and Canton. I forget what name she was using but she was a pretty heavy poster for awhile until she screwed up and was involved in the homicide. You just never now what you are dealing with these days.Katy Kashmere. She was fuggin nuts.

Spellbound571
03-20-23, 14:41
Any other Verizon customers notice they are unable to access this site when using cellular data (IE when out and about)?

If I visit the URL while using my phone the page never loads and I get a dead white screen. Has been doing this for a month. As soon as I turn on WiFi and connect to my home network or any other network, the site loads fine. I've tested this a dozen times and am beginning to suspect Verizon is blocking the servers for USAsg.

Torchkit
03-20-23, 17:22
Any other Verizon customers notice they are unable to access this site when using cellular data (IE when out and about)?

If I visit the URL while using my phone the page never loads and I get a dead white screen. Has been doing this for a month. As soon as I turn on WiFi and connect to my home network or any other network, the site loads fine. I've tested this a dozen times and am beginning to suspect Verizon is blocking the servers for USAsg.Yep. Exact same for me.

MLBeach18
03-20-23, 18:20
Yep. Exact same for me.Yes. All you do is download a Vpn on your phone and use it to get on this site. But have to turn Vpn off to be able to get on skip. Ha. Pain in the rear.

Wet440
03-20-23, 20:55
Yes. All you do is download a Vpn on your phone and use it to get on this site. But have to turn Vpn off to be able to get on skip. Ha. Pain in the rear.I've been wondering how to remedy this problem thanks for the info.

Boonniee99
03-21-23, 20:04

If I visit the URL while using my phone the page never loads and I get a dead white screen. Has been doing this for a month. As soon as I turn on WiFi and connect to my home network or any other network, the site loads fine. I've tested this a dozen times and am beginning to suspect Verizon is blocking the servers for USAsg.Why did Verizon do this?

Spellbound571
03-22-23, 10:29
Why did Verizon do this?That was my next question. Censoring content without a court order is an extraordinary step for a service provider. I have a mind to call them and ask, although Verizon support is based outside the country and probably have no answer.

Dark Lotus
03-22-23, 12:20

If I visit the URL while using my phone the page never loads and I get a dead white screen. Has been doing this for a month. As soon as I turn on WiFi and connect to my home network or any other network, the site loads fine. I've tested this a dozen times and am beginning to suspect Verizon is blocking the servers for USAsg.TOR browser, you can find it in your App Store, has a built in vpn. It's free to use.

OhioPete
03-26-23, 11:16

If I visit the URL while using my phone the page never loads and I get a dead white screen. Has been doing this for a month. As soon as I turn on WiFi and connect to my home network or any other network, the site loads fine. I've tested this a dozen times and am beginning to suspect Verizon is blocking the servers for USAsg.Same thing happened to me while I was traveling to several different states last week. This must of have recently started because I never had an issue before with Verizon doing this.

Dr Willy
08-13-23, 22:27

If I visit the URL while using my phone the page never loads and I get a dead white screen. Has been doing this for a month. As soon as I turn on WiFi and connect to my home network or any other network, the site loads fine. I've tested this a dozen times and am beginning to suspect Verizon is blocking the servers for USAsg.Try this: TOR browser, you can find it in your App Store, has a built in vpn. It's free to use.Follow up to this topic:

First: Yes, I get the same result and have for several months. I also did NOT have this problem at some point in the past as I'm sure I checked USASG on my way to several AMP outings over the last year, or so.

Secondly: Does anyone have "Verizon Home Internet" service to verify if this site is ALSO blocked on Verizon's home offering? I would think it would be since it's the same cellular network, but I'd kinda like to verify that assumption, as I've been keenly interested in dumping my horrible ComCrap Internet service for Verizon Home Internet as soon as I can get it at my address (probably not anytime soon).

Finally: Has anyone tried the suggested TOR Browser, with built-in VPN, to verify if that does, indeed, circumvent the issue... or ANY VPN for that matter. I don't pretend to completely understand how VPNs work, but it seems to me that any VPN is still going to be traveling over Verizon's network (and servers) as long as you're using the Verizon Cellular Network and will still get blocked regardless of the apparent point of origin (as disguised by the VPN).

EDIT/UPDATE!!: I just downloaded the free version of the Proton VPN to my iPhone, turned off my Wi-Fi (so I'm on Verizon's LTE cellular network), configured the VPN app (in, like, 30 seconds!... amazingly easy!), and it seems to work fine. Also, doing a Google search from outside USASG let me to an extensive discussion on this topic in the MICHIGAN/DETROIT/GENERAL REPORTS forum on USASG back around February of 2023 (about page 4 or 5 as of this moment).

I'm still curious and wondering if Verizon Home Internet is affected in the same manner as Verizon Mobile (phone) Service.

XRayer
08-13-23, 23:54
I have both Verizon cell and home internet.

My cell blocks USASEXGUIDE but my home internet does not.

Don't know why but there is your answer.

Follow up to this topic:

First: Yes, I get the same result and have for several months. I also did NOT have this problem at some point in the past as I'm sure I checked USASG on my way to several AMP outings over the last year, or so.

Secondly: Does anyone have "Verizon Home Internet" service to verify if this site is ALSO blocked on Verizon's home offering? I would think it would be since it's the same cellular network, but I'd kinda like to verify that assumption, as I've been keenly interested in dumping my horrible ComCrap Internet service for Verizon Home Internet as soon as I can get it at my address (probably not anytime soon).

Finally: Has anyone tried the suggested TOR Browser, with built-in VPN, to verify if that does, indeed, circumvent the issue... or ANY VPN for that matter. I don't pretend to completely understand how VPNs work, but it seems to me that any VPN is still going to be traveling over Verizon's network (and servers) as long as you're using the Verizon Cellular Network and will still get blocked regardless of the apparent point of origin (as disguised by the VPN).

EDIT/UPDATE!!: I just downloaded the free version of the Proton VPN to my iPhone, turned off my Wi-Fi (so I'm on Verizon's LTE cellular network), configured the VPN app (in, like, 30 seconds!... amazingly easy!), and it seems to work fine. Also, doing a Google search from outside USASG let me to an extensive discussion on this topic in the MICHIGAN/DETROIT/GENERAL REPORTS forum on USASG back around February of 2023 (about page 4 or 5 as of this moment).

I'm still curious and wondering if Verizon Home Internet is affected in the same manner as Verizon Mobile (phone) Service.

Stuffdamuff
08-14-23, 13:53
I use Bitdefender VPN for Netgear and have no issues now when on Verizon cellular. Previously VZW cellular blocked USASG. I tried the TOR Browser and it works too but is slow. Only issue with VPN is STG then does not allow access, so if anyone has a work around for that would be welcome.

Follow up to this topic:

Lugguy 135
08-31-23, 12:24
I saw this post below real early this morning. Thought I share.

Hey guys and girls.

Wanted to let you know there is a 5 county STING now and for the next few Days.

Girls. Do not outcall anywhere in the 5 surrounding counties for at least a week And Do not see anyone new. Trust your gut! My inner sireruns were going off and I didn't pay any attention.

Guys- Law low this weekend and stay home. Or just go see someone who is safe. Don't see anyone new. , only see ones you you have met personally already. Not someone you only know by text.

Tonight was a house in Brimfield. 1406 Howe Road. Tomorrow, I bet will be another county. All they did was hurt the legit ones and draw a bigger barrier between those that need help. It's a money maker. Don't give them the gratitude. Let them all close up shop because the world is out and no one get arrested.

skipthegames.com/ posts / akron-canton / female-escorts / caucasian_w /5-county-sting-now-and-for-day /437326013935.

Dixon Cider
08-31-23, 17:11
I saw this post below real early this morning. Thought I share.

Hey guys and girls.

Wanted to let you know there is a 5 county STING now and for the next few Days.

Girls. Do not outcall anywhere in the 5 surrounding counties for at least a week And Do not see anyone new. Trust your gut! My inner sireruns were going off and I didn't pay any attention.

Guys- Law low this weekend and stay home. Or just go see someone who is safe. Don't see anyone new. , only see ones you you have met personally already. Not someone you only know by text.

Tonight was a house in Brimfield. 1406 Howe Road. Tomorrow, I bet will be another county. All they did was hurt the legit ones and draw a bigger barrier between those that need help. It's a money maker. Don't give them the gratitude. Let them all close up shop because the world is out and no one get arrested.

skipthegames.com/ posts / akron-canton / female-escorts / caucasian_w /5-county-sting-now-and-for-day /437326013935.Link broken, does anybody have anything on this?

MilfLover68
08-31-23, 17:28
Link broken, does anybody have anything on this?https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron-canton/female-escorts/caucasian_w/5-county-sting-now-and-for-day/437326013935

Torchkit
08-31-23, 17:42
Link broken, does anybody have anything on this?https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron-canton/female-escorts/caucasian_w/5-county-sting-now-and-for-day/437326013935

PopGarden10
08-31-23, 19:29
https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron-canton/female-escorts/caucasian_w/5-county-sting-now-and-for-day/437326013935That feels like such a weird add to run a sting off. Like if there was no talk about time or money I feel you could make a convincing argument you thought it was a swinger add.

Dixon Cider
08-31-23, 19:48
That feels like such a weird add to run a sting off. Like if there was no talk about time or money I feel you could make a convincing argument you thought it was a swinger add.It does seem a little odd, however they have liked to run stings in the past around holiday wknds. Either way, it is probably good advice to use extra caution the next few days.

VamphireWknd
08-31-23, 21:37
It does seem a little odd, however they have liked to run stings in the past around holiday wknds. Either way, it is probably good advice to use extra caution the next few days.I actually just talked to someone who got caught up in one last night. It's the same kind of operation that they ran last year in several counties. So they're doing it again. Doesn't matter if it seems odd or not. They're trying to get ygwyre funding for next year. Be aware and careful.

Monaco GP
09-01-23, 09:25
The way I read it a provider posted an add and went to a house and she's warning others. She did mention "two girls same price" so her showing up os chargeable and no telling what was stated over phone or in text.

That feels like such a weird add to run a sting off. Like if there was no talk about time or money I feel you could make a convincing argument you thought it was a swinger add.

VamphireWknd
09-02-23, 20:19
The way I read it a provider posted an add and went to a house and she's warning others. She did mention "two girls same price" so her showing up os chargeable and no telling what was stated over phone or in text.The cops were using a house in Suffield for the sting. Will probably be using more of those this weekend as end on the future. A friend of mine looked up the case and some how the fire dept was involved with the property.

XmasBeagle
09-02-23, 21:01
The cops were using a house in Suffield for the sting. Will probably be using more of those this weekend as end on the future. A friend of mine looked up the case and some how the fire dept was involved with the property.Probably getting ready to make it a burn house (controlled practice fire for training).

Why not arrest some johns first bc why not.

DirtMerchant
10-03-23, 15:44
Any word on which Summit county spas were targeted during the latest raids? Prett.

DirtMerchant
10-03-23, 18:01
Any word on which Summit county spas were targeted during the latest raids? Prett.Rest of that was "Pretty sure the press release said there were four".

LoveSixNine
10-03-23, 20:04
I actually just talked to someone who got caught up in one last night. It's the same kind of operation that they ran last year in several counties. So they're doing it again. Doesn't matter if it seems odd or not. They're trying to get ygwyre funding for next year. Be aware and careful.Was he caught up in an actual sting? What was the process like?

Beam Me Up
01-09-24, 11:13
Read more on LOOK: Tallmadge suspect arrested for alleged drug trafficking with $24,000+ in cash at https://www.cleveland19.com/2024/01/09/tallmadge-suspect-arrested-alleged-drug-trafficking-with-24000-cash/.

News article about Brittany's arrest.

DirtMerchant
01-09-24, 12:05
Read more on LOOK: Tallmadge suspect arrested for alleged drug trafficking with $24,000+ in cash at https://www.cleveland19.com/2024/01/09/tallmadge-suspect-arrested-alleged-drug-trafficking-with-24000-cash/.

News article about Brittany's arrest.Yikes! That's not going to go well for her. Hope it doesn't spill into any unsuspecting bystanders who had nothing to do with her drug trafficking.

Searcher55
01-10-24, 06:59
Poppin pills type of face, rode hard and put away wet IMO!

Yikes! That's not going to go well for her. Hope it doesn't spill into any unsuspecting bystanders who had nothing to do with her drug trafficking.

FreakyScotty
01-10-24, 07:40
Yikes! That's not going to go well for her. Hope it doesn't spill into any unsuspecting bystanders who had nothing to do with her drug trafficking.Unless your name is on any of those pill bottles, I don't think anyone has any worries. All those drugs and $24 k. Why would they waste time with an investigation into who had sex with her for free and who paid to have sex with her. That would open up a whole can of worms they don't need. Would be different if her name was Epstein. But no reward in hunting johns when they already have her busted.

TheEndlessEdge
01-10-24, 10:29
Yikes! That's not going to go well for her. Hope it doesn't spill into any unsuspecting bystanders who had nothing to do with her drug trafficking.It's pretty funny how many times she texted people saying she was hard up for cash when she was sitting on $24 k and had all of this drug paraphernalia on her. Kinda shows that you can't always take them for their word at all when they give you the "woe is me" sob story.

Metal134
01-10-24, 16:01
It's pretty funny how many times she texted people saying she was hard up for cash when she was sitting on $24 k and had all of this drug paraphernalia on her. Kinda shows that you can't always take them for their word at all when they give you the "woe is me" sob story.She tried that with me and I immediately noped out. I've been down that road before and it was a lesson not learned in vain.

FreakyScotty
01-17-24, 11:19
https://www-cleveland19-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.cleveland19.com/2024/01/16/16-arrested-canton-human-trafficking-operation-ohio-state-highway-patrol-says/?amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a9&outputType=amp&usqp=mq331AQGsAEggAID#amp_tf=From%20%251%24's&aoh=17054930053104&csi=0&referrer=https%3 A%2 F%2 F www.google.com&ampshare=https%3 A%2 F%2 Fwww.cleveland19.com%2 F2024%2 F01%2 F16%2 F16-arrested-canton-human-trafficking-operation-ohio-state-highway-patrol-says%2 F.

VamphireWknd
01-17-24, 16:03
https://www-cleveland19-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.cleveland19.com/2024/01/16/16-arrested-canton-human-trafficking-operation-ohio-state-highway-patrol-says/?amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a9&outputType=amp&usqp=mq331AQGsAEggAID#amp_tf=From%20%251%24's&aoh=17054930053104&csi=0&referrer=https%3 A%2 F%2 F www.google.com&ampshare=https%3 A%2 F%2 Fwww.cleveland19.com%2 F2024%2 F01%2 F16%2 F16-arrested-canton-human-trafficking-operation-ohio-state-highway-patrol-says%2 F.Make sure you check the phone numbers before reaching out. That sexy stacy add was a little too good. Nothing like that happened in that love's sting. If they had warrants they went to jail. Fake News my friends.

KnowTheFacts
02-02-24, 09:22
https://www.nbc4i.com/news/local-news/columbus/ohio-lawmakers-target-illicit-massage-businesses-to-combat-human-trafficking/

Valdez
02-03-24, 10:09
https://www.cleveland19.com/2024/02/02/private-massage-goes-bad-medina-county/

https://www.wkyc.com/article/news/local/medina-county/medina-county-sheriff-man-held-gunpoint-paying-for-massage-2-arrested/95-c041a712-0fe9-4ccf-9e8e-406d66982f8d

This guy paid 180 for massage in private home and was confronted by a guy brandishing a shotgun and handgun. Suspects were later arrested in Cleveland.

TooMuchFun99
02-03-24, 10:18
https://www.cleveland19.com/2024/02/02/private-massage-goes-bad-medina-county/

https://www.wkyc.com/article/news/local/medina-county/medina-county-sheriff-man-held-gunpoint-paying-for-massage-2-arrested/95-c041a712-0fe9-4ccf-9e8e-406d66982f8d

This guy paid 180 for massage in private home and was confronted by a guy brandishing a shotgun and handgun. Suspects were later arrested in Cleveland.News Link with booking photos.

CjmcMilla
02-03-24, 23:27
News Link with booking photos.

https://www.wkyc.com/article/news/local/medina-county/medina-county-sheriff-man-held-gunpoint-paying-for-massage-2-arrested/95-c041a712-0fe9-4ccf-9e8e-406d66982f8dA few years ago there was an AA couple that was kidnapping John's and forcing them to withdraw money from atm. I went to a house met young girl for massage as we got to the room she asked if I'd like to smoke I passed and said I changed my mind as I was leaving I got jumped by her accomplice and beat pretty bad but managed to escape stole my watch cash. They were eventually arrested and sentenced 12-25 years.