PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Bigmaninakron
08-28-10, 09:59
Has anyone try the midget on CL. I contacted her by yahoo I'm. And she told me she accepts donation of 150 roses. And 25 of that goes for a 25 roses application fee, using my credit card. I told her no way I don't do that she said to me bye and then accused of being LEO. I told her another rip off avoided LOL. Besides I work in a factory and me and LEO don't get along LOL.

Bye for now, hopefully I can post somthing positive in the future.

Member #4079
08-29-10, 03:49
Has anyone try the midget on CL. I contacted her by yahoo I'm. And she told me she accepts donation of 150 roses. And 25 of that goes for a 25 roses application fee, using my credit card. I told her no way I don't do that she said to me bye and then accused of being LEO. I told her another rip off avoided LOL. Besides I work in a factory and me and LEO don't get along LOL.

Bye for now, hopefully I can post somthing positive in the future.

I have never met a legit girl from an ad where they use yahoo messenger or the like. If you see that in the ad, just don't even bother.

Tom

Bigmaninakron
08-29-10, 11:48
I have never met a legit girl from an ad where they use yahoo messenger or the like. If you see that in the ad, just don't even bother.

TomAmen to that Tom she just I'm me and cuss me out o welll LOL. At least she didn't get any money from me or my credit card #.

Stay safe out there

Big

Bigmaninakron
09-04-10, 16:20
I guest there is no more adult section on CL it all says censor. Too bad found some good, bad and ugly ads on there.

Stay safe

Big

Brahmabull
09-05-10, 19:56
Craigslist removed all sexually oriented advertisements from their site. If you look at their site, certain areas are blacked out and Censored is put in their place.

Pressure from the feds and local governments is the reason. There was lots of money being made and not reported so the feds shut it all down.

Look for BackPage to suffer the same fate.

Please do not make stuff up. The 45mil in ad revenues from CL has been widely reported.

Feds did not shut anything down, each time a state went to court with CL they lost. So they went to the court of public opinion to shame CL in to doing something.

As for right now the adult section being censored was done by CL and they have not spoken out about it so do not speculate. Most experts in the legal field say this is for publicity to fight the negative press statements made against CL by the AGs of various states.

BP has the same legal protections as CL, and they do not have a BP killer to get sensational headlines to shame them into taking the same action.

Whoah28
09-05-10, 22:45
Can anyone PM a link or number to massage gal. I am not sure who is worth of my time on BP or CL. I'll be in Akron area and looking for some R&R.
Thanks
what is the scoop about the massage center?

Brahmabull
09-06-10, 09:32
The feds and states attorney generals from 40 states were putting a lot of pressure on Craigslist to shut down the prostitution ads.

There were several lawsuits brought against Craigslist that so far have been won by Craigslist. But. And here is the But.craigslist is concerned because of possible lawsuits that may be brought against it. The recent killing of a massseuse who advertised on Craigslist. The killer, who was in jail for the killing, committed suicide.craigslist sees this as a no win situation and decided to stop all sex ads. Too much bad publicity plus attacks from the law and possible law suits and you get what you see going on now.

Now if you really think that the feds had nothing to do with Craigslist taking down the ads, then you just aren't thinking straight. The full force and power of the federal government Craigslist cannot stand against. If they want to, and it seems that they do, then the FEDS can and will shut down Craigslist prostitution ads.

No they can't do you even know what cases were brought and LOST? Please go and read them.

YES as I said the CL killer was issue, and in the COURT OF PUBLIC OPINION(not law) hurt CL. Since the state AGs were using that and their Human Trafficing cases to paint CL as evil.

Fact is this and the court has supported this in the CL cases. CL does not have anything to do with Human Trafficing, that trafficing girls for the sex trade happens REGARDLESS of the existence of CL, further it was found that CL was not responsible for the girl who posted her information for all to see on CL. BAD publicity.

Feds this Feds that, they do NOT EVEN come into play in prostitution, it is a local crime. The only time a Federal Agency engages is if there is transportation of someone accross state lines. TRAFFICING again, and the CL does not have anything to do with that.

IF anything, from LE's point of view(not the polititians who want sensational headlines) CL makes it easier for them to CATCH people trafficing girls, as it gives them pictures and points of contact.
But we all know the politians are not interested in actually catching criminals, just what ever they can get their names next to in the newspaper or on TV.

Jeff121
01-10-11, 20:02
I found a girl on CL Sunday night. Made tenative plans for Monday afternoon. Like a dumbass I drove to Akron yet she never returned my text or call. I get back here to Y-town, and she calls. Back to Akron I go. Chris is a cute girl, petite, nice tits, tiny ass. She provided an enthusiastic BBBJ and not so enthusiastic CFS. I paid to much but I was desperate or we'll say I took one for the team. I told her I'd pass her number on to anyone interested.

Member #4079
01-21-11, 17:03
I found a girl on CL Sunday night. Made tenative plans for Monday afternoon. Like a dumbass I drove to Akron yet she never returned my text or call. I get back here to Y-town, and she calls. Back to Akron I go. Chris is a cute girl, petite, nice tits, tiny ass. She provided an enthusiastic BBBJ and not so enthusiastic CFS. I paid to much but I was desperate or we'll say I took one for the team. I told her I'd pass her number on to anyone interested.Awesome little thing. Loves DATY & BBBJTCIM. No GFE (kissing, etc) but nice safe incall and a nice quick fix. Ads on CL casual encounters almost every night; usually after midnight to 5am. 3/4 a $ donation.

Franklee1975
03-25-11, 00:00
Awesome little thing. Loves DATY & BBBJTCIM. No GFE (kissing, etc) but nice safe incall and a nice quick fix. Ads on CL casual encounters almost every night; usually after midnight to 5am. 3/4 a $ donation.Thinking of hooking up with a CL girl. If the one you hooked up with sent you an email-did it start with "Asia"? Trying to figuire out if this is the same one, Thanks

Member #4079
03-25-11, 19:20
Thinking of hooking up with a CL girl. If the one you hooked up with sent you an email-did it start with "Asia"? Trying to figuire out if this is the same one, ThanksEmail reponse with "Asia" is Christie. Beware however of the CL girl advertising in Akron with the name Amber. She puts out but is too fugly for my taste.

Torchkit
03-25-11, 20:23
Email reponse with "Asia" is Christie. Beware however of the CL girl advertising in Akron with the name Amber. She puts out but is too fugly for my taste.What section of CL do the girls advertise in these days, since CL eliminated the adult section?

Jeff121
03-25-11, 21:10
What section of CL do the girls advertise in these days, since CL eliminated the adult section?There's been alot recently in the casual encounters section. You have to deal with alot of fakes though. But every now and then you find one.

Cleavage Lover
03-31-11, 11:20
Email reponse with "Asia" is Christie. Beware however of the CL girl advertising in Akron with the name Amber. She puts out but is too fugly for my taste.I emailed her, she did give a 1/2 hour quote, for 1/2 of the hour rate.

She sent me a photo of her. For anyone who has had her, let me.

Know if the pic is really her? Looks like she has nice, big boobs?

C. L.

Don't know yet if she is a spitter or swallower?

Chadcarpenter
04-01-11, 12:02
There's been alot recently in the casual encounters section. You have to deal with alot of fakes though. But every now and then you find one.There's plenty of free service in the Casual Encounters section. If you're willing to put in the time and effort, you can probably meet at least one or two women a week on there who are just looking for fun, not money.

Afisherman
04-02-11, 17:13
That's an older picture, and she is an 'A" cup or small 'B', a bit rough around the edges and will rush you along. But not bad otherwise and a fair value for your money.

I emailed her, she did give a 1/2 hour quote, for 1/2 of the hour rate.

She sent me a photo of her. For anyone who has had her, let me.

Know if the pic is really her? Looks like she has nice, big boobs?

C. L.

Don't know yet if she is a spitter or swallower?

SuperUnknown21
04-03-11, 22:14
There's plenty of free service in the Casual Encounters section. If you're willing to put in the time and effort, you can probably meet at least one or two women a week on there who are just looking for fun, not money.Good point. I actually did this 3 weeks ago (not the first time). I posted an ad in the casual encounters section on CL that I was looking for a fun cute girl hang out and have some fun with. Went into a bit more detail in the ad, got a bunch of fake spammer replies, and 2 real ones. Was not interested in one of them, but the other was cute enough. A bit chubby, but fun and cute and had her shit together. Met at her place downtown Cleve. And we were fucking within 30minutes of me being there. A little time and effort is key, and you'd be surprised what happens.

Skippy 8816
04-07-11, 21:13
I was curious and horny one night and posted a CL ad requesting any females that would like a mutually beneficial time. I of course got a slew of spam replies and such and one that looked sincere. I received her response with photos attached and she was a 10 on the homely scale. That did not matter to me as much as the potential for excellent skills. So for. 40 we agree to meet at her dump above a bar. She looked even worse for wear and I was thinking either run now! Or lets get this over with. I chose the latter and received the worse bbbjcol ever (cum on Lap). Zipped up and headed out. Should have left the truck running come to think of it.

Just goes to show ya. Always trust your gut. So if any of you happen to do a CL ad and get a response from Amber M. Think twice and just rub one off instead. By the way. If you do a little creative research you can find her on John be Gone. Her photo back then is actually ten times better. Thanks for letting me share my nightmare.

Skippy

SuperUnknown21
04-08-11, 11:26
I was curious and horny one night and posted a CL ad requesting any females that would like a mutually beneficial time. I of course got a slew of spam replies and such and one that looked sincere. I received her response with photos attached and she was a 10 on the homely scale. That did not matter to me as much as the potential for excellent skills. So for. 40 we agree to meet at her dump above a bar. She looked even worse for wear and I was thinking either run now! Or lets get this over with. I chose the latter and received the worse bbbjcol ever (cum on Lap). Zipped up and headed out. Should have left the truck running come to think of it.

Just goes to show ya. Always trust your gut. So if any of you happen to do a CL ad and get a response from Amber M. Think twice and just rub one off instead. By the way. If you do a little creative research you can find her on John be Gone. Her photo back then is actually ten times better. Thanks for letting me share my nightmare.

SkippyThis sounds like the same Amber M. Who is posting ads on backpage telling guys that a couple of the girls are giving herpes to her bf, etc. The ads are clearly BS. Rumor has it this Amber also does FS including back door for like. 6 So, I would steer clear for sure, and be happy all you got was a BJ. Where was she staying that you met her, so we can all avoid her if she pops up somewhere?

Bigmaninakron
04-08-11, 12:29

SkippyI had her years ago for FS when she was a SW for 30 and I stop seeing her because of her fish smell. She didn't start smelling till after I started to pump and the faster I pump the worst the smell got and the stuff that came after I pull out was not normal and I had protection on thank god LOL.

Stay safe.

BIG

Skippy 8816
04-08-11, 23:19
This sounds like the same Amber M. Who is posting ads on backpage telling guys that a couple of the girls are giving herpes to her bf, etc. The ads are clearly BS. Rumor has it this Amber also does FS including back door for like. 6 So, I would steer clear for sure, and be happy all you got was a BJ. Where was she staying that you met her, so we can all avoid her if she pops up somewhere?She was above a bar near the Firestone stadium. Some stadium? Basically. If its above a bar and she has a cat then you walked into your nightmare and wakeup fast! She's nice enough it's more of a "what the hell was I thinking" situation.

Skippy 8816
04-09-11, 00:00
As I was looking at CL ads under wwfm I found an ad that interested me enough to respond. I got a response back naming the particulars mainly being delightful oral experience with two 40 something ladies for $. Fair enough I think and I continue to correspond with "B" for quite some time. I was sent photos of both her and her older sister. Nothing great to look at but not repulsive either. B was actually a pleasure to I'm with so we set up a time to meet. Well the time approached and I called to confirm and she mentioned she could not make the appointment but her sister "L" could accommodate. I told her."ehhh. I don't know. Maybe next time" but she gave me her sister's number just in case.

Well after finishing work "just in case" seemed like a good idea and I called "L".

I find the place SE Cleveland and find "L" waiting outside to greet me. I was little worried about my new truck and where to park it. The Hood was a bit shady but I guess that comes with the shady BJ."L" did not look to bad from afar but as I approached. Her wear and tear rapidly becomes apparent as you come closer. She takes me into her abode "dump" and makes the comment I am remodeling (yeah right). Since my discussion with her sis was for $ I go with. 5 which was admittedly way to high once I found out what I got my self into but I was. Stupid.

I get comfortable on what was remaining of a moderately price brand new couch in 1976 and "L" disappears to what I assume is the bathroom. She reappears instantly looking 10 years older (a bad 50 or good 60) and I realize she had just taken her teeth out! Now it gets interesting. She goes to town and it was actually fucking awesome for the first 4 mins. I start to feel the bubble rising and I let go and she's still going at it like a chainsaw in mud. I had to push her head away because I was in pain from being so sensitive after the spill. She just gulp away and kept on going like a garden tractor minus it's rider. Funny thing later driving home "L" calls me and say "do not tell B I saw you" sure ok. I won't. Cut throat over. 5 funny stuff.

All in all. I chalk it up as good experience. One more for the bucket list. I do have contact info for those who also share.

Skippy

MrMilkeWay
04-09-11, 07:59
Start writing a book. That was funny.

Milke

As I was looking at CL ads under wwfm I found an ad that interested me enough to respond. I got a response back naming the particulars mainly being delightful oral experience with two 40 something ladies for $. Fair enough I think and I continue to correspond with "B" for quite some time. I was sent photos of both her and her older sister. Nothing great to look at but not repulsive either. B was actually a pleasure to I'm with so we set up a time to meet. Well the time approached and I called to confirm and she mentioned she could not make the appointment but her sister "L" could accommodate. I told her."ehhh. I don't know. Maybe next time" but she gave me her sister's number just in case.

Well after finishing work "just in case" seemed like a good idea and I called "L".

I find the place SE Cleveland and find "L" waiting outside to greet me. I was little worried about my new truck and where to park it. The Hood was a bit shady but I guess that comes with the shady BJ."L" did not look to bad from afar but as I approached. Her wear and tear rapidly becomes apparent as you come closer. She takes me into her abode "dump" and makes the comment I am remodeling (yeah right). Since my discussion with her sis was for $ I go with. 5 which was admittedly way to high once I found out what I got my self into but I was. Stupid.

I get comfortable on what was remaining of a moderately price brand new couch in 1976 and "L" disappears to what I assume is the bathroom. She reappears instantly looking 10 years older (a bad 50 or good 60) and I realize she had just taken her teeth out! Now it gets interesting. She goes to town and it was actually fucking awesome for the first 4 mins. I start to feel the bubble rising and I let go and she's still going at it like a chainsaw in mud. I had to push her head away because I was in pain from being so sensitive after the spill. She just gulp away and kept on going like a garden tractor minus it's rider. Funny thing later driving home "L" calls me and say "do not tell B I saw you" sure ok. I won't. Cut throat over. 5 funny stuff.

All in all. I chalk it up as good experience. One more for the bucket list. I do have contact info for those who also share.

Skippy

Jim4817
04-14-11, 05:18
Don't waste your time with her she only gives a D- massage. She was a little better looking than her picture in person. Too much time in the tanning bed.

HungryEye
04-21-11, 10:01

SkippyHey Skip, copy me on the pic and rates on these two, like a good gummer once in awhile, as long as its DD. Some of my best BJ experiences have been with older girls. Close your eyes or keep the lights low, LOL. The girls appreciate it when they don't see my homely face.

Thanks.

H.

Member #4079
04-21-11, 18:59
Hey Skip, copy me on the pic and rates on these two, like a good gummer once in awhile, as long as its DD. Some of my best BJ experiences have been with older girls. Close your eyes or keep the lights low, LOL. The girls appreciate it when they don't see my homely face.

Thanks.

H. Guys, keep you eye out for Cristie on Craigslist. Usually ads are early am (3-4am) or evenings. Smokin hot little MILF thing, probably 26-27. Stays at the moment around Arlington / 77. Reasonable donation for her time. Senior members pm for num. Loves DATY.

TheSleep
04-25-11, 01:01
Don't waste your time with her she only gives a D- massage. She was a little better looking than her picture in person. Too much time in the tanning bed.Did she cry over the loss of her cat? When I was there, right in the middle of the massage which is def a D, she began balling her eyes out over her deceased cat. WOW!

Mikey2K
04-25-11, 12:33
Guys, keep you eye out for Cristie on Craigslist. Usually ads are early am (3-4am) or evenings. Smokin hot little MILF thing, probably 26-27. Stays at the moment around Arlington / 77. Reasonable donation for her time. Senior members pm for num. Loves DATY.Ok, I have a way to go before I reach senior member status, but I like what I see. Any posibility of getting that number. Pm me if you're willing, and thanks.

Member #4079
04-25-11, 18:08
Ok, I have a way to go before I reach senior member status, but I like what I see. Any posibility of getting that number. Pm me if you're willing, and thanks.See she's on freepostsite dot com now going by the name serinity

Hedgehog
04-25-11, 18:54
I think it is spelled,"Serenity". I think the post below was just a mis-type. Thanks for the info though. Didn't know she was advertising there.

See she's on freepostsite dot com now going by the name serinity

Member #4079
04-30-11, 09:23
I think it is spelled,"Serenity". I think the post below was just a mis-type. Thanks for the info though. Didn't know she was advertising there.Had serenity for breakfast this am. Pretty tasty. Let me take a few R rated pics.

Cal Vin
04-30-11, 12:43
Had serenity for breakfast this am. Pretty tasty. Let me take a few R rated pics.Nice. Thanks for sharing!

Member #4302
05-02-11, 10:26
Had serenity for breakfast this am. Pretty tasty. Let me take a few R rated pics.Who is this fine looking creature?

Cleavage Lover
05-02-11, 16:17
Had serenity for breakfast this am. Pretty tasty. Let me take a few R rated pics.Is that still the same "Asis" aka Christy / Christie around Arlington / 77?

If so, I spoke to her, but never got with her. Looks good from back / side,

How the front / boobs?

C. L.

Member #4079
05-02-11, 18:04
Is that still the same "Asis" aka Christy / Christie around Arlington / 77?

If so, I spoke to her, but never got with her. Looks good from back / side,

How the front / boobs?

C. L. Yes this is Christy from CL.

Vbullusasex
05-03-11, 08:46
Yes this is Christy from CL.Yes, among some other wrapped activity got an awesome BBBJCIM. Times are tough, negotiations seem to be ok.

Me Tigger
05-04-11, 15:22
I just caught a post with one her pics from here. We'll see what it turns up.

Tig.

Who is this fine looking creature?

Akron Man
05-09-11, 08:34
I just caught a post with one her pics from here. We'll see what it turns up.

Tig. Stopped by for a quick visit w / Serenity. Wrapped it up & took care of business. Finsihed BBBJCIM. Good to the last drop!

Mikey2K
06-03-11, 02:10
For the big titty lovers, this one has been advertising on Craigslist. I've seen her ads several times the past few weeks, always with similar pics but I have refrained from trying to contat her because she's just not my type but no doubt others would like her.

Her latest ad tonight read like this.

(exact see+p)

SWF LOOKING FOR GENEROUS ($$) MALES! SERIOUS ONLY WITH PIC PLEASE! I AM D / D FREE, OPEN MINDED AND FUN!

Mikey2K
06-03-11, 17:41
I receive a pm requesting the number of the chick in my previous post here. She did not post her number. Anyone interested in her will just have to watch for her ad to pop up on Craigs again then shoot her an email.

Lucky8
06-04-11, 16:26
Any young but legal petite girls around playing. Love a sweet little butt.

SuperUnknown21
06-04-11, 19:16
Saw her several times, she used to text me all the time and ask me if I wanted to come see her, then she would give me a special rate and I would be on the way. Seems her number hasn't worked the last few days? (didn't try today)

Anyone have an update on her possibly new number, or why her old one doesn't work?

Dude Now
06-05-11, 23:51
Used to see her regularly. Might stop by her sisters house if I get in Ellet to see what happened. She did this once before changed phone and email.

Mikey2K
06-06-11, 00:09
Saw her several times, she used to text me all the time and ask me if I wanted to come see her, then she would give me a special rate and I would be on the way. Seems her number hasn't worked the last few days? (didn't try today)

Anyone have an update on her possibly new number, or why her old one doesn't work? I don't know her but I spoke to her on the phone about six weeks ago but I never made it out to see her so this is just a guess. I recently saw a review for her which said she was preggo and starting to show. If true maybe that's why she isn't available.

Dude Now
06-10-11, 14:35
She is out now. Fun spin after three weeks of no sex. She has a new number I can share with senior members. She needs $$$. Also getting thick in the belly but same old Christie if you know what I mean.

SuperUnknown21
06-10-11, 21:50
She is out now. Fun spin after three weeks of no sex. She has a new number I can share with senior members. She needs $$$. Also getting thick in the belly but same old Christie if you know what I mean.She doesn't have a new number she was just using it this morning. Back to her old number now. Was at her friends house and then getting a room this afternoon, I imagine she will be back in a hotel by the weekend. And you are correct, she needs money.

Curious84
06-18-11, 00:02
Any info on her she has replied to my ads before have not made it out to see her.

Trifecta
06-18-11, 20:37
Jumping Jesus on a pogo-stick, this girl knows how to give a blowjob! Easily in the top three of my life to date, and I've been to Thailand.

Now that that's out of the way, I finally got around to visiting Serenity today. What can I say? I'm a convert. Unbelievable. Sweet, pretty, relaxed and friendly, smoking body, accommodating, and could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. I think I'm in love. I may just give her my ATM card. It would save us both a lot of time.

Standard two call system, answered right away, and was ready within 30 minutes. Incall at a motel in a commercial district. She answered the door in regular clothes, and we got comfortable. She's shorter than she looks in the photos, maybe 5'2". Sweet little body. She's currently preggers but the baby bump doesn't detract from her looks at all. If anything it's increased the boobage.

Started with a BBBJ (amazing, as I said). Had to stop her half way through or I would have popped right there. I gave her a short rubdown to cool off, and then we got back to business. Though I would have been satisfied with stellar head, I decided to take one for the team and sample the rest of her wares. My only sticking point is that she doesn't like to get on top. I really wanted to see those magnificent boobs bouncing around. Did a few different positions (she moaned the most during missionary. Either she likes it or she's a helluva an actress) and finished up K-9. Afterwards we chatted for a while. She's super friendly. I think she'll be a real GFE once she gets to know a client.

I'm getting a woody just remembering the session.

I didn't know whether to post this in Craigslist or Backpage advertisers. She uses both, and a few others as well. I decided here there was less chance of the report being buried. If you haven't seen Serenity yet, do yourself a favor and call her up. If she keeps up this level of service we'll be sending her little baby-bump to Yale.

SuperUnknown21
06-18-11, 22:18
Saw her a couple days ago, again. She is in the same hotel she was in last time, just a different room. I couldn't help but to laugh, when I saw her pregnant, smoking a cigarette, and dying her hair. Smoking and hair dye, I'm pretty sure, aren't that good for your baby. And get this. She just popped one out 7mos ago. No idea where her current kid lives, stays, or if she ever sees it? Never cared enough to ask, but she had baby clothes around in the hotel where she also lives, just FYI. She really is a nice girl, and doesn't act like a dumb escort, and never tries to rip you off. Actually, her rates are beyond reasonable and she consistently delivers a solid performance. The baby is definitely noticeable at this point, and her tits have about tripled in size. Didn't suck on them because I do NOT want to know if they are lactating, but I assume not yet. I swear her pussy got tighter since she got knocked up. She was doing something with her muscles that milked a gigantic load right out of my big ole hogstick. I sorta feel bad fucking a pregnant, hotel living escort. So I probably won't be back for a while, but you can all certainly enjoy the ride while it lasts. If she stays out of jail long enough.

Bfidaho
06-19-11, 17:49
Donation? Mpops? Thanks!

Goat Ohio
06-20-11, 13:04
Donation? Mpops? Thanks!Could not find ad.

What's the menu prices?

Goat

Mikey2K
06-20-11, 15:28
For the big titty lovers, this one has been advertising on Craigslist. I've seen her ads several times the past few weeks, always with similar pics but I have refrained from trying to contat her because she's just not my type but no doubt others would like her.

Her latest ad tonight read like this.

(exact see+p)For anyone interested her ad is up right now although it will be flagged off before this gets posted.

I understand the 6 month rule before getting senior status but it's strange when I'm considered a regular member and have been more active with almost three times the posts of some senior members. Perhaps Admin / Jackson will reconsider my status?

Anyway, her post was up last night and again today, no digits though so if you like her watch for her ad, I'll bet it pops up again today / tonight.

Hedgehog
06-20-11, 16:11
Could not find ad.

What's the menu prices?

GoatI may be wrong, but I think this is her ad. http://www.freepostsite.com/index.php?do=view&postid=178414

Mikey2K
06-20-11, 16:20
I may be wrong, but I think this is her ad.

http://www.freepostsite.com/index.php?do=view&postid=178414Nope, you're not wrong, that's her.

SuperUnknown21
06-20-11, 22:09
I may be wrong, but I think this is her ad.

http://www.freepostsite.com/index.php?do=view&postid=178414That's her ad, her pics. She's just got a little more meat to her now, and a baby belly, and bigger tits. Still cute girl, and a sweetheart. She has clearly had a rough time, but she seems to just keep on truckin. Does not appear to be a drug addict at all, just really skinny. Her eyes are always bloodshot and fucked up, but again, who knows. She smokes herb, I have smoked with her on a few occasions. Have fun with her before the baby gets too big and it gets all weird. Unless you are into that sort of thing.

Me Tigger
06-21-11, 09:46
Greetings all!

I was pulling out of the Office Monday at about 6pm. Give or take a little. There was a gorgeous blond walking up to the checkin hut. I think she came from one of the lower rooms. I was near the top. We smiled as I drove by. I didn't want to stop and piss off my passenger My passenger didn't seem to know who the blond was.

There weren't many of us there on Monday. If anyone has some 411 on that blond I would greatly appreciate it!

PM me please.

Tig

Vbullusasex
09-08-11, 18:30
That's her ad, her pics. She's just got a little more meat to her now, and a baby belly, and bigger tits. Still cute girl, and a sweetheart. She has clearly had a rough time, but she seems to just keep on truckin. Does not appear to be a drug addict at all, just really skinny. Her eyes are always bloodshot and fucked up, but again, who knows. She smokes herb, I have smoked with her on a few occasions. Have fun with her before the baby gets too big and it gets all weird. Unless you are into that sort of thing.I almost couldn't believe it was the same girl, really filled out, especially on top, but the BBBJ convinced me it was one in the same! New place, a real downgrade, she's having a rough time, and the number I used was new since a few months ago. Still the sweetest, shy attitude of anyone out there.

Script
09-08-11, 23:36
I almost couldn't believe it was the same girl, really filled out, especially on top, but the BBBJ convinced me it was one in the same! New place, a real downgrade, she's having a rough time, and the number I used was new since a few months ago. Still the sweetest, shy attitude of anyone out there.Akron2004, she asked me to share this pic just for you with a msg: "he is sooooo sweet!"

Anywho. Was on the way home tonight, and was tired, so I pulled over and took a 50 minute power-nap.

While snoozing, I dreamed that I finally caught up with her tonight, SO glad that I did. I may be one of the few that appreciate a female that is in the motherly way, but she is about 7mo along, beautiful body. Tight little ass, full, heavy boobs. And OMG those kegel exercises really work!

Was there almost an hour, and I agree she is a sweet little thing. Then my dam pager went off and woke me up, ruining a perfectly good nap.

Seniors, pm for the new digits, especially you, Akron2004 (per Serenity).

Welp, I'm off to work. Dam pager.

Be safe.

Script

Imalicker99
10-05-11, 10:31
Boy that would be hard to believe. I usually avoid CL just because most of the time the ads seem to be scams. Not this one. I answered an ad from a girl looking to earn a little extra "to catch up on bills". Got a reply and chatted back and forth a few times and exchanged pics. Got her didgets and txt her. She was at work and said she would call when she got out. I got the call and we talked for a bit. Sounded really fun so I TOFTT. Guys- I don't want to share. LOL We set up a time a few days later after work. Got a room and the fun began. She use to be a dancer and you can tell. She's no kid (40) but cute, sexy, fun and what a ride. She was into anything I could think of and not a clock watcher. WELL WORTH it. Had the pleasure of seeing her again this weekend. Pics, digets and details for Sr members. She is looking for a few regulars to help her out. Downside is she works during the day so its evenings or weekends. Akron / Canton

Chadcarpenter
10-05-11, 20:01
Got her didgets and txt her. . Pics, digets and details for Sr members.Digits, dude. The word is "digits." But whatever. I'm glad you found a diamond in the rough. They're few and far between on CL.

Member #4371
10-05-11, 20:54
She is due to give birth in the next ten days or so. Belly and tits are huge. Staying at a dumpy hut hotel on Massillon Road. In Akron. Had a hot little 22yr old bonus-blonde last week. They took turns sucking my cock and tag teamed it together as I alternated making out with them and sucking blondies pussy. Nice time. Blonde has since disappeared, Serenity is still taking calls, appears to be having a rough time. Her dude is in and out of jail and doesn't seem to be much help. I really hope she finds an apt or some sort of housing, otherwise I have no idea what will happen with her and that baby.

Dude Now
10-10-11, 14:19
Any one been with either of them? They advertise with pic and phone number. 23 yo look hot. Kinda expensive?

Dude Now
10-10-11, 14:23
Boy that would be hard to believe. I usually avoid CL just because most of the time the ads seem to be scams. Not this one. I answered an ad from a girl looking to earn a little extra "to catch up on bills". Got a reply and chatted back and forth a few times and exchanged pics. Got her didgets and txt her. She was at work and said she would call when she got out. I got the call and we talked for a bit. Sounded really fun so I TOFTT. Guys- I don't want to share. LOL We set up a time a few days later after work. Got a room and the fun began. She use to be a dancer and you can tell. She's no kid (40) but cute, sexy, fun and what a ride. She was into anything I could think of and not a clock watcher. WELL WORTH it. Had the pleasure of seeing her again this weekend. Pics, digets and details for Sr members. She is looking for a few regulars to help her out. Downside is she works during the day so its evenings or weekends. Akron / CantonAlso I have had some luck with CL. Takes allot of BS but that's how I found Christy / serenity / Asia some 12 months ago. Also a nice on in Ytown but she just takes a couple customers.

Can't give out DIGETS. LOL

Imalicker99
10-23-11, 20:41
Also I have had some luck with CL. Takes allot of BS but that's how I found Christy / serenity / Asia some 12 months ago. Also a nice on in Ytown but she just takes a couple customers.

Can't give out DIGETS. LOLFor those who have met this lovely lady and have not been able to get in touch lately, she is back. She was out of town for family business but is home and ready to book. I spoke with her today and she has a new e-mail address so Sr. Members contact me and I will share. She is now available during the day but still will only see 1 or 2 per day. I was fortunate to see her before she left town and have some great pics for Sr. Members. Sorry guys. She is kinda private so I can't post or give out info to non sr. Members. That is her request and I will honor that. So Jr members, post those reviews! All I can say is she is everything you wish for. Stay safe.

Serutcip1
05-18-12, 16:05
Any one have any reviews on this chick I think she is cute but I don't trust CL adds don't need to wake up from a dream wearing new jewlery around my wrists and being forced to wear an orange suit. Orange isn't my color. Any way waking up like that dosent sound so fun so I tend to look bolth ways before I cross a street if you all know ehat I mean if nothing else the pics were nice to look at hope you all like them too! Well I tried to uploadthem from my phone any one able to give some help as of how to do that?

Terak0306
06-03-12, 22:48
She usually post talking about the indians win or loss the previous day, N. Canton location.

I dreamt that she wasn't the best looking, but her abilities definatly make up for it. 3 dreams so far, and will probably dream a few more.

Jr8002
06-05-12, 13:43
She usually post talking about the indians win or loss the previous day, N. Canton location.

I dreamt that she wasn't the best looking, but her abilities definatly make up for it. 3 dreams so far, and will probably dream a few more.Please leave a link or telephone number for Beth. I searched Craigslist and BP and the only Beth is in Parma.

Terak0306
06-06-12, 20:25
Please leave a link or telephone number for Beth. I searched Craigslist and BP and the only Beth is in Parma.She usually post in the casual encounters section. Email me for phone as IDK if she really wants it published.

PleezingU
03-28-13, 11:05
I know a lot of guys take a dim view of CL but I have been pretty lucky with what I have found. Most are girls just looking to pay some bills, others are doing it everyday and have regulars. I have pics, names, emails of girls in Akron, Canton, Cleveland. Young old. You get the idea. Some I have seen, some not yet. Generally the ads don't stay up long before they get flagged. If you're quick, you might get lucky too. Seniors interested, PM me and I'll share.

Stay safe

Terak0306
03-31-13, 16:48
I know a lot of guys take a dim view of CL but I have been pretty lucky with what I have found. Most are girls just looking to pay some bills, others are doing it everyday and have regulars. I have pics, names, emails of girls in Akron, Canton, Cleveland. Young old. You get the idea. Some I have seen, some not yet. Generally the ads don't stay up long before they get flagged. If you're quick, you might get lucky too. Seniors interested, PM me and I'll share.

Stay safeI have to agree. I have had many great experience off ladies posting in the casual encounters. Most of them are usually looking to make some quick cash to make ends meet, and most are pretty low mileage. Pricing is usually comparable to BP. And yes you do have to be quick, and straight to the point because their ads get flagged in no time. Also doesn't hurt to include your regular email address in your response as CL has changed the way they handle emails recently.

BigBrownBox
04-01-13, 01:17

Stay safeYes I too agree. I have been getting lucky off CL lately. Just bide your time and you'll have the same luck.

Taciturn2
05-06-13, 12:43
Had a dream a while back that I went to a private home in the country in Deerfield. Met by the same woman that replied to a suggestive ad I placed on CL. Her husband / BF was there, shook my hand and both appeared pretty friendly. She led me to a back bedroom, put on some porn and I had a nice time. Great BBBJ, she offered to let me finger the kitty and then COT. Brought 50 roses for the party. Woman is blonde, slightly thick, with great boobs. PM for email address.

Cuse Pimp
05-11-13, 12:48
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

DiverMike91
05-15-13, 13:19
Anyone know if Serenity is back after the baby? Please PM any info. Thanks

Member #4371
05-15-13, 22:28
Anyone know if Serenity is back after the baby? Please PM any info. ThanksDid you know her baby died after she had him? Are you talking about another pregnancy after that, or the same one from a little over a year ago?

DiverMike91
05-17-13, 00:36
Had no idea. That's to bad. I just saw some older posts about her and wondered if she was around. Coming to Akron Sunday and was interested.

Did you know her baby died after she had him? Are you talking about another pregnancy after that, or the same one from a little over a year ago?

Member #4371
05-17-13, 07:44
Had no idea. That's to bad. I just saw some older posts about her and wondered if she was around. Coming to Akron Sunday and was interested.She moved to ATL or something, somewhere in GA. Talked to her a couple times when she was down there, and then she disappeared. Mentioned returning to CLE sometime, but I have not seen or heard from her, nor has the other guy I asked. Good luck, let us know if she pops up. She was a fun fucker!

RichardLeeirwi
05-27-13, 19:27

Stay safeWill you share your info, in my inbox? Thanks

HiTower
05-28-13, 13:06
They are for real.

I had some fun time with her last year. Blonde, a little thick, but carries well.

She will soak a bed too if she's into things. Well worth the trip.

RichardLeeirwi
05-30-13, 09:47
Will you share your info, in my inbox? ThanksWill you share your info, in my inbox too?

RichardLeeirwi
05-30-13, 09:50
Had a dream a while back that I went to a private home in the country in Deerfield. Met by the same woman that replied to a suggestive ad I placed on CL. Her husband / BF was there, shook my hand and both appeared pretty friendly. She led me to a back bedroom, put on some porn and I had a nice time. Great BBBJ, she offered to let me finger the kitty and then COT. Brought 50 roses for the party. Woman is blonde, slightly thick, with great boobs. PM for email address.

246559Will you send me her address to my inbox?

Member #4371
05-31-13, 07:14
Will you send me her address to my inbox?I'm sure he will get right on that, to accommodate a user with a whopping 8 posts. Maybe if you ask for a third time he will send it to you. Get real. What is with all these phantom posters showing up with 2 and 3 bogus reports, asking for all the good info right up front? When are people going to learn that isn't how this forum works? READ THE FORUMS, post info, establish yourself, THEN beg for the goodies. Geez.

RMike802
05-31-13, 08:34
Will you send me her address to my inbox?Dude, you obviously read some posts. Do you read the ones about you? WTF, contribute something instead of begging for info all the time.

Tonto Monger
05-31-13, 11:11
Will you send me her address to my inbox?Her number is 867-5309. Answers to Jenny

Taciturn2
05-31-13, 11:22
Thanks Tonto, you beat me to it.

Outdoorlover53
05-31-13, 14:20
Thanks Tonto, you beat me to it.Number diconnected.

MrClean69
05-31-13, 14:21
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting reports claiming that another person is or was collaborating with Law Enforcement officials, largely because many of these reports are less than genuine.

The fact I'll just come out and say it: From my long history running this forum, the vast majority of these accusations are authored by ex-boyfriends, ex-clients, competitors, and other individuals with a grudge who post the accusations solely to disparage their "target".

But nevertheless, let's follow the logic:

1. How exactly do you know that the individual is cooperating with LE? From my perspective, the only way I can imagine that you would know this would be if you were "in the room" at the time, which makes you either LE or an imformant yourself.

2. From experience, many of these accusations are substantiated solely by the author having witnessed the individual talking to cops on the street, which is not in and of itself sufficient evidence of anything. If you're claiming that as the source of your accusation, then every person who has been given a traffic ticket is also cooperating with LE. It just doesn't wash.

3. Nevertheless, let's assume that the individual you mentioned is in fact "working with LE". OK, so what? What exactly are they going to tell them? That they fucked some guy for money? I've never heard of any individual being prosecuted for engaging in commercial sex based on the testimony of a street prostitute. It just doesn't make any sense. Can you imagine the scene in the courtroom where a jury is listening to some street prostitute on a witness stand pointing at some average Joe and claiming "He paid me for sex!". It's just laughable.

Like I said, so what?

The bottom line: Don't waste my time posting this sort of stupidity in my forum.

Thanks!

Skerts2
05-31-13, 15:15
I think it may be he is just yanking some chains in a manner we are NOT looking for.

Post #81 he requested himself to share. Easier to ignore.

RichardLeeirwi
06-04-13, 15:32
I'm sure he will get right on that, to accommodate a user with a whopping 8 posts. Maybe if you ask for a third time he will send it to you. Get real. What is with all these phantom posters showing up with 2 and 3 bogus reports, asking for all the good info right up front? When are people going to learn that isn't how this forum works? READ THE FORUMS, post info, establish yourself, THEN beg for the goodies. Geez.I am new here and didn't know how it work, so I am sorry, I am now trying to do it the right way, and I will be posting things my self.

Skippy 8816
06-29-13, 02:18
To the individual upset with "Hooker Ads". W4m. 45 (Akron-Canton)

I am curious as to what motivates you to take the time out of your day to post this crap."They are just prostitutes" "they belong on the street corner". I would think you would want them advertising here and not having them on the streets where you are forced to see it? You made the decision to navigate through Craigslist to look under the casual encounters section. I wonder why? What was the motivation?

Personally. I think the Government is constitutionally wrong enforcing laws that dictate what and what not you can do with YOUR body. I emphasize "Your". Prostitution has been around since someone figured out there was always a biological demand for sex and they figured out they have a biological need for food.

Prostitution has always been victim less. These "Prostitutes" as you call them; are finding a way to make it to the next day for the most part. They are just like you and I. The majority of Americans "Prostitute" themselves doing a job they never envisioned or wanted to do.

DeskJockey
07-01-13, 09:33
To the individual upset with "Hooker Ads". W4m. 45 (Akron-Canton)

They are just like you and I. The majority of Americans "Prostitute" themselves doing a job they never envisioned or wanted to do.That is the reality for not just Americans but humans. Society is the entity that self appoints itself with the task of labeling individuals and activities. Its made up by society.

Jr8002
07-22-13, 14:32
Does anyone have any information on this one? Sure looks interesting.

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/3940426653.html

Akroncruiser
07-23-13, 10:18
Does anyone have any information on this one? Sure looks interesting.

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/3940426653.htmlLegit non sexual, but very friendly. Wish more could happen, but massage quality was decent.

SkBigEd
07-24-13, 12:33

246559I would love to see / smell that.

Eddie

Moszlak01
09-13-13, 14:28
She's had a couple of ads over the last month? I haven't pulled the trigger but if someone else has please share some intel. Thanks.

Flyboy1
09-14-13, 13:58
She's had a couple of ads over the last month? I haven't pulled the trigger but if someone else has please share some intel. Thanks.

274504Give me her info ill check it out.

MrSmith1969
12-21-13, 15:59
Today after 42 emails, many more texts and a few phone calls I met a light skinned spinner from CL. Met at her friends low cost hotel. Services included massage, lapdances, for cheap. She is a petite small cupped landing strip girl several piercing and tats. Very enthusiastic and ready to please. Told her I had a friend that digs massages.

She is a utr and I will trade digits with seniors. Pm me and we can trade thru email.

Total with tip 9.

YMMV.

Seniors only, it's gotsta be someone you have met!

Bassackwards
01-31-14, 11:54
Besides not being able to spell, can anyone tell me anything about this one?

Goes by Nicole and a few other names (Diamond, Candy). Has last digits 8714. Ads are up a lot, but disappear just as fast. Claims to be 28,29, or 30.

All the posts make me think it's a bad decision.

Moszlak01
04-24-14, 08:00
Has anyone every met up with Cougar in Ravenna?

Deploin
04-24-14, 13:07
Has anyone every met up with Cougar in Ravenna?It has been a few years, but looks like the same lady, I dreamed about. She gave a nice massage and was worth the visit. Very kind from what I remember.

Westy0311
04-24-14, 21:30
I would love to see / smell that.

EddieShe is advertising on Backpage now ... http://akroncanton.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/come-over-and-play-with-a-classy-lady-36ddd-30/17614937.

Moszlak01
06-02-14, 00:45
Has anyone confirmed anything on this one? This Person keeps has been advertising a 323852lot on CL and always send this picture the size of a postage stamp. Claims to be in Ravenna but won't send another pic to verify. Pic doesn't show up as one from a 3rd party site however my slueth skills are lacking in that area. Seems to me like it's a big game and most likely a bait and switch / jack, etc.

Stay Safe.

MoS.

Script
06-02-14, 07:23
Has anyone confirmed anything on this one? This Person keeps has been advertising a 323852lot on CL and always send this picture the size of a postage stamp. Claims to be in Ravenna but won't send another pic to verify. Pic doesn't show up as one from a 3rd party site however my slueth skills are lacking in that area. Seems to me like it's a big game and most likely a bait and switch / jack, etc.

Stay Safe.

MoS. With a little work, I was able to tineye that, and there were no hits.

i did however find a LOT of hits using google image search..

hopefully this works:

https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZisLh7rIlD4LyIHHX5E-fUsYZXz9tuppyswQoIFtR4RThTpctOTUOzQ43j7_1GVzKaDJIBFNYtm_1l7Bl8f7GsYpW_1wm77BjMn5dzyqLklD7tozQfSQBdUrAsD-GjHUM2OJOr5X8W7GJeKyQVM6m7DF8D45h5mSeExW4I1zrIuv9gcZOT7pEfm5kmoVe2mB5nLxnYesazrjjYGgRgs2JqxhB5D9EowTYYCDiRP7DSNUnmMogSuosbAAJeK37K-yfkpC9P97ua7hEGTiWQua7e2sKUPM0T4VCCmmK6bjGqAPlw-t6S3q805fRGxVU8EhLBjP1KaDUEeD1f_1fr_1RIsbwTHocaofa1yHuALtJzjRWxmTDDDxS2_1lu0K51hsN-CL0h41smEA0lqyRzZAAEbuNOt0woWQkgfQMWwQ3qRxbq7f-iu1EnNucbGpJcrCUvQ1Hm-ZT5ZSyPCnKuze3ZELX-KzgJczHYZ4QfKmn4d4_17dlA4nDfqrGpIg2BjeZqlv8oa_1DaEFEaxzyxDkuzodsMZx6GlbmR8a0gi-uGcBC3gQSB17iCz3z_1FRwlT19LgmvGgG2Yd9DLZu78W0zIN2XeQP0P9US8nKRbJUK5YmMf6QUoewI_1bk9D5DBI3UnPiMKHv7p4m-NLG8TyfiM8MLfOQxAYEd5CYV9Q23Qy1KYO06YcOgFGwlOneo-J7rfL-IHVNJmaRrxoK3cJ8h5KcSKGfS2PhdE4Gyo9hSMN0arLZH2LyqL7ecegOXlMp2fUJ6amnzL8w1w_1BC-n7WyZcJ0oaTZ8G346g_1MWYYeW1Y3MqOIuGk7sX1TkC0UWb1bM_1jOdBLadKREWq6-mbPpN0kvQrmtjbt8O1Gcd9-apCGlmPBoBK5UMOCxhG_16nVE32VoOyVRe5O08RvbWwM_12geeisnyTbkbFune17DrzunqWd0O0Od1EPyNQe0c114i7potwHWnhs6J4NHm6WuDmE69ZiU106gViDHtyLlKKF7W-fvU4OBp9vVxAsl_1GCAI9Blt_1eTpFkDneoXz_1XMD8lyJzmYxG6e43D5zS2WxBemz_1LS_1Oofm5you4V_16bOuV-AosL-CwJuKckKQCMmXIhE7byEY64S4VLzF2rakbJGR2jnSGgCIxmGnqbAwVNZcdomnCrdvC86aYYclRtVPxmWLZHb9IQu70kcTpw

be safe,
Script

Moszlak01
06-02-14, 08:10
Thanks Script. I wasn't aware of that search engine and will add it to my safety net.

MoS.

With a little work, I was able to tineye that, and there were no hits.

i did however find a LOT of hits using google image search.

hopefully this works:

https://www. google. com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZisLh7rIlD4LyIHHX5E-fUsYZXz9tuppyswQoIFtR4RThTpctOTUOzQ43j7_1GVzKaDJIBFNYtm_1l7Bl8f7GsYpW_1wm77BjMn5dzyqLklD7tozQfSQBdUrAsD-GjHUM2OJOr5X8W7GJeKyQVM6m7DF8D45h5mSeExW4I1zrIuv9gcZOT7pEfm5kmoVe2mB5nLxnYesazrjjYGgRgs2JqxhB5D9EowTYYCDiRP7DSNUnmMogSuosbAAJeK37K-yfkpC9P97ua7hEGTiWQua7e2sKUPM0T4VCCmmK6bjGqAPlw-t6S3q805fRGxVU8EhLBjP1KaDUEeD1f_1fr_1RIsbwTHocaofa1yHuALtJzjRWxmTDDDxS2_1lu0K51hsN-CL0h41smEA0lqyRzZAAEbuNOt0woWQkgfQMWwQ3qRxbq7f-iu1EnNucbGpJcrCUvQ1Hm-ZT5ZSyPCnKuze3ZELX-KzgJczHYZ4QfKmn4d4_17dlA4nDfqrGpIg2BjeZqlv8oa_1DaEFEaxzyxDkuzodsMZx6GlbmR8a0gi-uGcBC3gQSB17iCz3z_1FRwlT19LgmvGgG2Yd9DLZu78W0zIN2XeQP0P9US8nKRbJUK5YmMf6QUoewI_1bk9D5DBI3UnPiMKHv7p4m-NLG8TyfiM8MLfOQxAYEd5CYV9Q23Qy1KYO06YcOgFGwlOneo-J7rfL-IHVNJmaRrxoK3cJ8h5KcSKGfS2PhdE4Gyo9hSMN0arLZH2LyqL7ecegOXlMp2fUJ6amnzL8w1w_1BC-n7WyZcJ0oaTZ8G346g_1MWYYeW1Y3MqOIuGk7sX1TkC0UWb1bM_1jOdBLadKREWq6-mbPpN0kvQrmtjbt8O1Gcd9-apCGlmPBoBK5UMOCxhG_16nVE32VoOyVRe5O08RvbWwM_12geeisnyTbkbFune17DrzunqWd0O0Od1EPyNQe0c114i7potwHWnhs6J4NHm6WuDmE69ZiU106gViDHtyLlKKF7W-fvU4OBp9vVxAsl_1GCAI9Blt_1eTpFkDneoXz_1XMD8lyJzmYxG6e43D5zS2WxBemz_1LS_1Oofm5you4V_16bOuV-AosL-CwJuKckKQCMmXIhE7byEY64S4VLzF2rakbJGR2jnSGgCIxmGnqbAwVNZcdomnCrdvC86aYYclRtVPxmWLZHb9IQu70kcTpw

be safe,
Script

Dark Lotus
06-03-14, 18:29

Stay Safe.

MoS. I emailed, and got a fast response, gave me a quote, said I was on my way, and she replied asking for my number. I never gave it up, and she stopped responding, so I never got to see her, I'm going to say stay away, it's bait and switch or someone trying to rob you. It's just not worth it to me.

Puun Hound
06-10-14, 22:04
Has any one seen Andrea in Barberton. She advertises as a 35 year old ex dancer.

Longjon77
06-11-14, 01:11
Has any one seen Andrea in Barberton. She advertises as a 35 year old ex dancer.Do you have a link??

HookyOH
06-11-14, 08:27
Anyone have experience with a girl from Ravenna on CL? Don't have an ad listing for her, sorry and I asked if she used BP, no answer. Last four are 2591. Got her to tell me her place and it's public assistance housing. New to the area, so looking for some help from senior members on who to scope out and who to stay away from. You can PM me if you'd rather not have it out here.

Puun Hound
06-11-14, 08:38
Do you have a link??The get flagged every 6 seconds on craigslist. Link is a little challenging.

PleezingU
06-12-14, 09:20
Do you have a link??I have tried to contact her from her ads more than once and never get a reply. I do have pics and she looks GOOD! No number though. Sorry. Anyone who has info. I'd be interested. Stay safe.

Dark Lotus
07-02-14, 09:16
She lives in mantua, does nude dances, you are allowed to touch anywhere, no digital penetration, she will let you know she is not a hewer. I'm going to make a few visits to see if she opens up a bit, she has posted before. Her reg is $ for an hour, again dances only, I just went for. 2 got 3 songs she agreed to that.

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/cas/4549252610.html

If your a fb fan search becca Davis she looked good in her older pics
Her profile pic is her kissin her bf I guess, she was alone on my visit

Puun Hound
07-02-14, 18:58
I have tried to contact her from her ads more than once and never get a reply. I do have pics and she looks GOOD! No number though. Sorry. Anyone who has info. I'd be interested. Stay safe.Met her a few weeks ago. Good location. She looks a little older than 35 but her body is very tight and her pics she posts in ad are very accurate. She answered the door drinking a bud light and it was around noon so I figured it was going to be a good time. Her oral skills were extremely bad! Switched to covered sex and wow! She made up for her poor oral service. She likes it hard and deep. She really amazed me when she jumped on to and rode me out. She truley enjoyed it and it was great. Kept riding well after I came. I would repeat and have. She only post when she's short on cash.

DiverMike91
07-02-14, 19:34
Anyone have experience with a girl from Ravenna on CL? Don't have an ad listing for her, sorry and I asked if she used BP, no answer. Last four are 2591. Got her to tell me her place and it's public assistance housing. New to the area, so looking for some help from senior members on who to scope out and who to stay away from. You can PM me if you'd rather not have it out here.Yes. Please any info will be appreciated. She just responded to an ad I placed and I'm thinking of making an appointment when I come to town next week. The pics she sent are appealing.

Thanks.

Mike.

DiverMike91
07-03-14, 00:15
Anyone have any Intel on this one? She answered my CL ad, considering meeting will report if I do.

Thanks.

ChuckConners
07-03-14, 04:19
Anyone have any Intel on this one? She answered my CL ad, considering meeting will report if I do.

Thanks.Can't say I've seen her but nice eager smile, big tits & cow nipples. Nice.

Torchkit
07-03-14, 09:20

Thanks.Looks pretty good if she's real.

GBadBabe
07-03-14, 11:10

Thanks.She replied to my ad too, major run around with her and still never did meet.

Me Tigger
07-03-14, 14:21
She replied to my ad too, major run around with her and still never did meet.Ditto on the run around.

DiverMike91
07-03-14, 14:53
Yes. Please any info will be appreciated. She just responded to an ad I placed and I'm thinking of making an appointment when I come to town next week. The pics she sent are appealing.

Thanks.

Mike.Maybe this will help. She sent me this pic.

IllDoYou2
07-04-14, 09:31
Maybe this will help. She sent me this pic.Damned she s HOT!

Diver you aint hit that yet?

WHY the hell not? She could make me want to leave home and cash bad checks.

DiverMike91
07-04-14, 14:03
Maybe this will help. She sent me this pic.Here's another one. Anyone seen her.

DiverMike91
07-07-14, 15:00
Anyone know this s one Ashley.

Answered my CL ad just wondering if anyone had any Intel.

Thanks.

Mike.

Moszlak01
07-08-14, 15:45
Nice person, low volume provider that has a sob story. Depending upon what else you have in the area she is okay in a pinch if she is willing to see you. Probably 5'8" with baby fat, see's / the's, no CIM, FS $150 but you can probably negotiate down.

Thanks.

Mike.

DiverMike91
07-08-14, 23:39

Thanks.

Mike.DON'T DO IT! Couldn't shut her up for 5 minutes. Heavier girl than I thought photos are misleading she's 5'8" 200# good size tits belly roll. Very pretty face but won't shut up only time she wasn't talking was when my dick was in her mouth. Ok BBBJ but no CIM. Surprisingly tight pussy and agile in CG does ride well. Will not repeat. Talked for the entire hour and couldn't hardly get her to friggin leave!

IllDoYou2
07-09-14, 09:46
DON'T DO IT! Couldn't shut her up for 5 minutes. Heavier girl than I thought photos are misleading she's 5'8" 200# good size tits belly roll. Very pretty face but won't shut up only time she wasn't talking was when my dick was in her mouth. Ok BBBJ but no CIM. Surprisingly tight pussy and agile in CG does ride well. Will not repeat. Talked for the entire hour and couldn't hardly get her to friggin leave!Glad you posted this was really interested in getting contact info on this one until your description!

The talking wouldn't be a problem but the 200 lb belly roll yuck and double yuck.

How the hell could you even rise to the occassion to do that?

I REALLY REALLY like young slutty cute blondes but not ones that look like they belong at a hog roast.

Moszlak01
07-14-14, 12:29
Is anyone familiar with this fine lady? I met up with her in the past but have lost her contact info. Since it's been awhile I'm not sure if she is still hanging around or has moved along.

PM if you are familiar with her. She has a number of tats and is very petite.

Thanks.

MoS.

JakeJedi123
07-14-14, 20:34
Is anyone familiar with this fine lady? I met up with her in the past but have lost her contact info. Since it's been awhile I'm not sure if she is still hanging around or has moved along.

Thanks.

MoS.

333033Yeah her names Emily she's nice BBBJ and BBFS. I have her phone number and email just pm me.

FloridaGator
07-27-14, 11:06
Looking to shake up the rotation. Will share referrals if anyone wants to pm me.

Low traffic, petite to tight athletic young cuties are my style. What you'll see from me. Cleve to Akron area.

MrFuat
07-29-14, 22:33
After pissing and moaning I received a couple generous PMs and found this fine young lady. Great lotion rub and happy flip. Great conversation about her very interesting menu options. I'll definitely look her up again soon. Don't be concerned because her address spells AHA, although I was a bit worried at first.

It's a back page link, but I found her using the Craig s list ad she posts.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pure-relaxation-call-to-schedule-your-appt/17410170

Stay safe!!

DiverMike91
07-30-14, 09:22
Any Intel on this one fellas? She responded to my m4 w ad and looks good. Promises full GFE.

Thanks.

HiTower
07-30-14, 10:37
Any Intel on this one fellas? She responded to my m4 w ad and looks good. Promises full GFE.

Thanks.Damn! I'd like to know as well, PM me some info for that one.

Kinot
07-30-14, 10:57

Thanks.She's on BP I believe. And if I remember right, was briefly reviewed here, somewhere.

EDIT: Ad is right here: http://akroncanton.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-to-backpage-savanah-330-907-7286-upscale-only-25/18748759

Kinot
07-30-14, 12:15
She's on BP I believe. And if I remember right, was briefly reviewed here, somewhere.

EDIT: Ad is right here: http://akroncanton.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-to-backpage-savanah-330-907-7286-upscale-only-25/18748759The review is post 2143 in the Akron BP Review thread.

Moszlak01
07-31-14, 13:13
This one has answered my M4 W ad a few times but I've never pulled trigger. Does anyone have details to share about her? I'm 50-50 on replying to her for some reason.

DiverMike91
07-31-14, 13:44
This one has answered my M4 W ad a few times but I've never pulled trigger. Does anyone have details to share about her? I'm 50-50 on replying to her for some reason.

336037Answered my ad a few weeks ago too offered trio with her gf. Menu seemed pretty open pricing seemed a bit high. Communication was good I just didn't get scheduled. Good luck.

Bfidaho
07-31-14, 15:19

336037After all; she's obviously cooking with gas! Sorry, couldn't resist. Interesting place and background for her pic.

Terak0306
07-31-14, 20:24

336037I'd take a chance. If she emails like a normal human being just go, stay alert, and see what happens. Maybe you found a diamond in the rough.

joehattrick
07-31-14, 22:37
Yeah her names Emily she's nice BBBJ and BBFS. I have her phone number and email just pm me.I would love to get some of this action too.

Kinot
08-01-14, 07:15
I would love to get some of this action too.I don't think he's willing to share. He wasnt with me at least.

DiverMike91
08-01-14, 11:58

336037I looked back and this is the one who contacted me too. Wanted 250 for threesome. Did not get digits but will try for you guys. Here's a pic she sent me.

Kinot
08-01-14, 12:28
I looked back and this is the one who contacted me too. Wanted 250 for threesome. Did not get digits but will try for you guys. Here's a pic she sent me.Are my eyes deceiving me? Is that the elusive pubic hair?

What does she want for just her?

DiverMike91
08-03-14, 12:09

Thanks.Hooked up with this one last night. Real freak. Can't think of anything that's not on the menu except excrement play (yuk) see report in escort reviews for fuller info because I put her together with Erotic Rachel.

Firefighter264
08-03-14, 21:10

336037Same girl?

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/shay-is-back-22/18973861

AkronGuy57
08-04-14, 08:34

336037I know her.

Akron PD raided her apt. Awhile ago for H, I think she got off due to a screwed up warrent.

She is working out of a hotel with another girl.

Heard that the other girl will rob you. Second hand info, but be careful.

FootguyNcanton
08-06-14, 19:12
I know her.

Akron PD raided her apt. Awhile ago for H, I think she got off due to a screwed up warrent.

She is working out of a hotel with another girl.

Heard that the other girl will rob you. Second hand info, but be careful.So is she safe to meet with if offering a car date? I've never had one of those.

Dark Lotus
08-15-14, 18:28
Some have question about her, just made the trip. If you have seen her pic she is the one wearing the black and white strip shirt. She responded to my CL ad. Picked her up around the corner for her place, she took me to a little park, she said there was a lake and a bench. I thought this is where I get jumped. So I drove to her spot, took a short walk thro woods and there is the bench. She dropped down gave an ok 2 min BBBJ she drop her drawers and bent over the bench, she don't supply cover, luckily I carry gaskets with me, so I pounded a good 10 minutes and that was that. Damage was. 8 last four of her digits is 2591 I really couldn't say if I would repeat or not, she was sane but she wasn't playing with a full deck. Body was fair.

DoggyForU
09-08-14, 22:50
Does anyone know where Jessica is at.

Gabe Kotter
09-16-14, 20:35
So the craigslist ad was already flagged for removal otherwise I'd of posted the link.

That said, it was an ad for a girl that said she was in the Streetsboro area and she did "private dances".

Just wondering if any of you guys know anything about this one.

Got one email back from her said her name was Becca and she'd dance an hour for a $.

Hoping someone knows something before I go see her.

Thanks for the help, wish I had more info to provide.

Be safe and always check your 6.

Mr. Kotter.

WhoreMoan
09-17-14, 02:18
So the craigslist ad was already flagged for removal otherwise I'd of posted the link.

That said, it was an ad for a girl that said she was in the Streetsboro area and she did "private dances".

Got one email back from her said her name was Becca and she'd dance an hour for a $.

Mr. Kotter.I asked her about extras. She said maybe a HJ for an extra tip. Just me but I expect more than that, FS, when the cost is $ or more.

IllDoYou2
09-17-14, 09:44
Some have question about her, just made the trip. If you have seen her pic she is the one wearing the black and white strip shirt. She responded to my CL ad. Picked her up around the corner for her place, she took me to a little park, she said there was a lake and a bench. I thought this is where I get jumped. So I drove to her spot, took a short walk thro woods and there is the bench. She dropped down gave an ok 2 min BBBJ she drop her drawers and bent over the bench, she don't supply cover, luckily I carry gaskets with me, so I pounded a good 10 minutes and that was that. Damage was. 8 last four of her digits is 2591 I really couldn't say if I would repeat or not, she was sane but she wasn't playing with a full deck. Body was fair.Ravenna girl is named Lisa.

Rate is $80 FS for an hr always.

Allows multiple pops and is talented!

Blonde kinda cute in a way but as reported she is definetly kinda flaky.

Have seen twice usually has room Kent / Brady Lake motel.

IllDoYou2
09-17-14, 09:46
I asked her about extras. She said maybe a HJ for an extra tip. Just me but I expect more than that, FS, when the cost is $ or more.Hell you can go to any strip club and get that!!

Agree for $1 if she aint offering FS included it's you that's the SUCKER not her.

Longjon77
09-17-14, 11:20

Mr. Kotter.If it's this Becca, she'll blow your phone up with calls all hours and text messages. I had to block her number.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/young-pretty-and-ready-to-playgive-me-a-call-21/13056632

Gabe Kotter
09-17-14, 11:50
If it's this Becca, she'll blow your phone up with calls all hours and text messages. I had to block her number.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/young-pretty-and-ready-to-playgive-me-a-call-21/13056632No, that's (I firmly believe) NOT her.

Funny thing is, the Becca you say you had to block. I can't even get a response from- go figure.

-GK.

Dark Lotus
09-17-14, 11:59
If it's this Becca, she'll blow your phone up with calls all hours and text messages. I had to block her number.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/young-pretty-and-ready-to-playgive-me-a-call-21/13056632No the becca he's inquiring about dances only, she did allow me to finger her, but that was it, and had to DIY for the ending.

IllDoYou2
09-17-14, 12:13
No the becca he's inquiring about dances only, she did allow me to finger her, but that was it, and had to DIY for the ending.Yeah that was a real waste of $ huh.

For that or even you could have got FS from any number of quality providers.

Dark Lotus
09-18-14, 10:53
Yeah that was a real waste of $ huh.

For that or even you could have got FS from any number of quality providers.Yes it was a waste of dough, but sometimes ya just got to get in there and see for yourself, I wouldn't repeat.

DanJacobs
09-23-14, 14:11
This sweetie answered my ad does anyone have info.

WhoreMoan
09-24-14, 14:37
This sweetie answered my ad does anyone have info.I placed an ad and besides getting an overwhelming amount of fake spam she messaged me saying she would meet for cash and would discuss it on the phone. I messaged her back asking for her number and never heard back from her.

I wish I could tell you more but that's all I have.

ChrisMcFly
09-24-14, 15:09
Some have question about her, just made the trip. If you have seen her pic she is the one wearing the black and white strip shirt. She responded to my CL ad. Picked her up around the corner for her place, she took me to a little park, she said there was a lake and a bench. I thought this is where I get jumped. So I drove to her spot, took a short walk thro woods and there is the bench. She dropped down gave an ok 2 min BBBJ she drop her drawers and bent over the bench, she don't supply cover, luckily I carry gaskets with me, so I pounded a good 10 minutes and that was that. Damage was. 8 last four of her digits is 2591 I really couldn't say if I would repeat or not, she was sane but she wasn't playing with a full deck. Body was fair.Hey guys I don't post a lot but ire center saw the same girl so I figured I'd chime in. I saw her last weekend she was a nice girl 28 but doesn't exactly look it if you ask me. She's really into black guys though so that might have something to do with your experience with her. I for one had a great time and plan to revisit when time allows.

JasonDono
10-04-14, 21:07
So is she safe to meet with if offering a car date? I've never had one of those.I've seen her a few times. I'd say she is worth it. Good BBBJ a few times. I don't have a good price table, she changes them all the time. That's as far as I've gone with her. But either do a car date or take her to a hotel. She knows of one I took her once that charges by the hour. Also, use a burner phone or use a TextFree account or whatever it's called. She texts me weekly offering whatever action for whatever amount. I made the mistake of taking her to my home (poor judgement and in a hurry) so she's texts me with "I see you are home, want to meet up?" and stuff like that. She'll also text you with offers to "discount" your next meet if you send her money western union.

Puun Hound
10-05-14, 05:50
I've seen her a few times. I'd say she is worth it. Good BBBJ a few times. I don't have a good price table, she changes them all the time. That's as far as I've gone with her. But either do a car date or take her to a hotel. She knows of one I took her once that charges by the hour. Also, use a burner phone or use a TextFree account or whatever it's called. She texts me weekly offering whatever action for whatever amount. I made the mistake of taking her to my home (poor judgement and in a hurry) so she's texts me with "I see you are home, want to meet up?" and stuff like that. She'll also text you with offers to "discount" your next meet if you send her money western union.Fun girl just play safe. She uses needles. A lot.

Kinot
10-08-14, 16:18
I'm just now starting to dabble around in the Craigslist Casual Encounters section. Is most of this stuff legit or what's the story with these W4 M ads?

WhoreMoan
10-08-14, 16:38
I'm just now starting to dabble around in the Craigslist Casual Encounters section. Is most of this stuff legit or what's the story with these W4 M ads?Buddy be prepared to receive lots of responses from spammers and scammers! Also the majority of real posters are BBWs minus the second "be".

I've responded to some ads that I thought were legit and ended up getting spam emails. I've also posted my own ad and the vast majority of responses have been spammers or gay guys. I ignore them but don't understand why gay guys have to stoop to messaging straight guys when there are already so many gays on there looking to hook up.

Over a period of several months I did meet two legit chicks and passed on a couple other legit chicks because they weren't my type or were playing too many games for my taste but most of craigslist is spammers so be prepared for that. I still check the ads sometimes but I often think that it's more trouble than it's worth.

Good luck!

PleezingU
10-08-14, 17:09
Hey Kinot. I scan it daily. The other report was really right. I have found a few that are now regulars but for the most part and BBW's or girls looking to make a fast $. NEVER send your #. If you have one your looking at let me know and I may have already contacted as a lot are repeat posters. Good luck and stay safe.

I'm just now starting to dabble around in the Craigslist Casual Encounters section. Is most of this stuff legit or what's the story with these W4 M ads?

Kinot
10-08-14, 21:14
Buddy be prepared to receive lots of responses from spammers and scammers! Also the majority of real posters are BBWs minus the second "be".

I've responded to some ads that I thought were legit and ended up getting spam emails. I've also posted my own ad and the vast majority of responses have been spammers or gay guys. I ignore them but don't understand why gay guys have to stoop to messaging straight guys when there are already so many gays on there looking to hook up.

Over a period of several months I did meet two legit chicks and passed on a couple other legit chicks because they weren't my type or were playing too many games for my taste but most of craigslist is spammers so be prepared for that. I still check the ads sometimes but I often think that it's more trouble than it's worth.

Good luck!

Hey Kinot. I scan it daily. The other report was really right. I have found a few that are now regulars but for the most part and BBW's or girls looking to make a fast $. NEVER send your #. If you have one your looking at let me know and I may have already contacted as a lot are repeat posters. Good luck and stay safe.Thanks for the input guys.

DiverMike91
10-08-14, 21:43
Thanks for the input guys.I've had luck running ads both in Akron and here in buffalo have to weed out the fakes. 1) I delete every reply that asks me to email or text immediately 2) never send pics when they ask I send a pic of $50 bill 3) if they won't send pic I delete. Find that to work pretty well. I never make an offer and get them to offer menu and price. So far I've found a couple gems.

Happy hunting. Visit again soon.

JasonDono
10-09-14, 14:21
I've had luck running ads both in Akron and here in buffalo have to weed out the fakes. 1) I delete every reply that asks me to email or text immediately 2) never send pics when they ask I send a pic of $50 bill 3) if they won't send pic I delete. Find that to work pretty well. I never make an offer and get them to offer menu and price. So far I've found a couple gems.

Happy hunting. Visit again soon.Genius. I dabble in CL every so often as well. Not enough to really have much input. However, you ways of weeding out legit from scams are great ideas.

Kinot
10-09-14, 18:44
I've had luck running ads both in Akron and here in buffalo have to weed out the fakes. 1) I delete every reply that asks me to email or text immediately 2) never send pics when they ask I send a pic of $50 bill 3) if they won't send pic I delete. Find that to work pretty well. I never make an offer and get them to offer menu and price. So far I've found a couple gems.

Happy hunting. Visit again soon.So what's the point of number 2 though? Just to show that you're willing to pay them?

DiverMike91
10-10-14, 17:30
So what's the point of number 2 though? Just to show that you're willing to pay them?I'm just a wise ass. Will just say something like that's all you need to see. I want to see what I'm buying. But if its my dime then I don't need to send pics.

WhoreMoan
10-10-14, 20:22
I'm just a wise ass. Will just say something like that's all you need to see. I want to see what I'm buying. But if its my dime then I don't need to send pics.More wise than wise ass from my perspective. I totally agree that I want to see what I'm buying and I never tried the money pic but if they ask me for pics I just say no. I'm not going to send pics of myself to someone I haven't met, in reality I don't even know who's on the other side of the phone.

A couple times when asked for pics my answer was I'm the one paying, if you pay me then I'll send pics. Some cut off contact after that. No problem it's less money for them if they don't see my point. I'd rather miss out on one than blindly send pics to whoever may be on the other end.

HungryEye
10-10-14, 22:35
More wise than wise ass from my perspective. I totally agree that I want to see what I'm buying and I never tried the money pic but if they ask me for pics I just say no. I'm not going to send pics of myself to someone I haven't met, in reality I don't even know who's on the other side of the phone.

A couple times when asked for pics my answer was I'm the one paying, if you pay me then I'll send pics. Some cut off contact after that. No problem it's less money for them if they don't see my point. I'd rather miss out on one than blindly send pics to whoever may be on the other end.Always laugh at the ads that "demand" you send pics etc. , got to be freaking kidding. I can't believe any guy would actually send pictures etc to an ad when there are so many lovely ladies are happy to see you as long as you have the cash, but who knows.

FastFlyGuy
10-10-14, 23:00
TOTALLY agree. I've had them ask about it when I tell them I'm not sending a pic (or just ignore the request by not sending anything). I just tell them it's BECAUSE I'm THE ONE PAYING. Never found it stopped ANY legitimate provider from setting up a meeting.

Always laugh at the ads that "demand" you send pics etc. , got to be freaking kidding. I can't believe any guy would actually send pictures etc to an ad when there are so many lovely ladies are happy to see you as long as you have the cash, but who knows.

BobWilliams696
10-23-14, 16:52
This sweetie answered my ad does anyone have info.I have been able to set up a meeting with this hottie. I will report back with what happens!

BobWilliams696
10-24-14, 07:45
This sweetie answered my ad does anyone have info.So this hottie answered one of my posts, and she goes by the name Emily. She says she is 5'2", 105 pounds, and I believe it! She is a little spinner and has a great body.

We emailed to set things up, and I told her I was looking for a car date. Was was willing to come to me, all the way from streetboro. That's a 50 minute drive for her. So, I'm not exactly sure what's going on there. I told her were to go, and then she asked for my number to make things to smoothly. I gave it to her, and she was on her way!

She ended up being 45 minutes late, because of traffic. I believe her. It was 5 pm when she left, headed south down 77. She finally made it to my car, then the fun began.

Started with a BBBJ, which was not terrible, but not the best I've ever had. She then asked if I wanted her to get on top. No problems here, so she took off her pants, and seemed eager to go bareback, as she didn't try to pull out a condom. So I grabbed one, and slipped it on. She bounced up and down till I came, and off she went.

Definitely not GFE, a little rushed, but that was because I was short on time. If I had more time, I'd try and repeat.

Torchkit
10-24-14, 10:30
So this hottie answered one of my posts, and she goes by the name Emily. She says she is 5'2", 105 pounds, and I believe it! She is a little spinner and has a great body.

We emailed to set things up, and I told her I was looking for a car date. Was was willing to come to me, all the way from streetboro. That's a 50 minute drive for her. So, I'm not exactly sure what's going on there. I told her were to go, and then she asked for my number to make things to smoothly. I gave it to her, and she was on her way!

She ended up being 45 minutes late, because of traffic. I believe her. It was 5 pm when she left, headed south down 77. She finally made it to my car, then the fun began.

Started with a BBBJ, which was not terrible, but not the best I've ever had. She then asked if I wanted her to get on top. No problems here, so she took off her pants, and seemed eager to go bareback, as she didn't try to pull out a condom. So I grabbed one, and slipped it on. She bounced up and down till I came, and off she went.

Definitely not GFE, a little rushed, but that was because I was short on time. If I had more time, I'd try and repeat.What kind of $ did that delivery service set you back?

Drakula
10-24-14, 13:26
What kind of $ did that delivery service set you back?Elizabeth, who went away earlier this year but is from Sboro and lived off cd thefts for quite awhile. Drak.

Dark Lotus
10-26-14, 15:07
This sweetie answered my ad does anyone have info.If anyone has her contact info, Please send it over, I'd love to drive that.

FootguyNcanton
10-26-14, 17:44
If anyone has her contact info, Please send it over, I'd love to drive that.She'll blow up your phone after you hang out with her once or twice. Just a friendly heads up.

Dark Lotus
10-27-14, 09:12
She'll blow up your phone after you hang out with her once or twice. Just a friendly heads up.Some girls do, that's why I use a free text app with smart phone, it gives you a free number, usually a crazy area code, but I text with that, so once I close the app, my phone don't make a sound till I open the app again. Some girls won't reply usually because it's a crazy number. That's the only draw back, but I can't have random texts coming into my phone asking if I want to play, I don't want to got brought the big the haha.

PleezingU
10-27-14, 09:17
Some girls do, that's why I use a free text app with smart phone, it gives you a free number, usually a crazy area code, but I text with that, so once I close the app, my phone don't make a sound till I open the app again. Some girls won't reply usually because it's a crazy number. That's the only draw back, but I can't have random texts coming into my phone asking if I want to play, I don't want to got brought the big the haha.What app do you use? I've been looking for a good one. Cheaper than buying throw away phones. Thanks and stay safe.

Dark Lotus
10-27-14, 10:37
What app do you use? I've been looking for a good one. Cheaper than buying throw away phones. Thanks and stay safe.Just search for " text me " you get a free number, but you can't chose your area code, it's totally free, and when my wife gets our bill, I don't have 1000+ text messages. It dosent count against your phones text messages, it's totally separate. And you can delete the app and reinstall it if you don't want to get caught with it.

Moszlak01
10-27-14, 13:32
That's the one I use. The other safe guard once you have logged out is to turn it off in your settings. The first few weeks I was using the app, some messages would still pop up on my phone. The app does crash from time to time but overall it's a good option when communicating.

MoS.

Just search for " text me " you get a free number, but you can't chose your area code, it's totally free, and when my wife gets our bill, I don't have 1000+ text messages. It dosent count against your phones text messages, it's totally separate. And you can delete the app and reinstall it if you don't want to get caught with it.

BirdBrain
10-27-14, 21:49
That's the one I use. The other safe guard once you have logged out is to turn it off in your settings. The first few weeks I was using the app, some messages would still pop up on my phone. The app does crash from time to time but overall it's a good option when communicating.

MoS.I use this one too, uninstall it after use, and then re-download it when needed.

BirdBrain
10-28-14, 00:57
The one problem with the one I use (pinger) is that you can't receive pics, which is kind of needed with CL, unless you get them via the email service. Apparently, google hangouts allows for SMS with a google voice number, but it is harder to clear out your activity histories and text / call lists off your phone, as my android won't allow me to kill that app.

Member #4599
10-28-14, 22:20
New to the hobby had this one respond to a posting of mine. Just want first time experience to go smoothly. Anyone seen before?

VwR32
10-28-14, 23:03
New to the hobby had this one respond to a posting of mine. Just want first time experience to go smoothly. Anyone seen before?Well just pictures not going to help you.

Member #4599
10-28-14, 23:12
Well just pictures not going to help you.Sorry but I didn't get a name and I don't feel right giving out someone else's number without permission. Just thought maybe someone got the same picture recently. Figured it's worth a shot.

MrClean69
10-31-14, 08:59
New to the hobby had this one respond to a posting of mine. Just want first time experience to go smoothly. Anyone seen before?Can't say that I have seen her, but just from this pic I would say that your experience is off to a good start!

Cloud Chaser
11-04-14, 03:49
Received a response from Teirney. Anyone recognize?

Any info. Only received a "Hey". Nothing more. Waiting for another response.

Thanks.

Cloud Chaser
11-04-14, 15:34
Received a response from Teirney. Anyone recognize?

Any info. Only received a "Hey". Nothing more. Waiting for another response.

Thanks.Oh. From Kenmore area.

Moszlak01
12-05-14, 16:24
I met her a few times and it was always a car date. Never a fan of that with her. Glad to see she is still using the same picture from almost 2 years ago. It was always a firm no on the backdoor. Maybe I will try her again.

Finally this girl responded to one of my CL ads. She sent this pic, I pretty much dropped everything, set up everything thro email, picked her up in streetsboro, she got in, said she don't do car dates, I said ok, so we went to her uncles house, which she said he didn't live there, he was trying to sell it. Ok whatever. So we get there we go around to back door, get in, she says beds in the basement. LOL here we go, thought this is where I get chopped up into little pieces. Get down there king bed on the concrete floor, sheet and blanket. Not the best, but I have seen worse. Agreed on BBBJ and Greek. Great oral skills, Fiv and futb I had to stop her, before I unloaded in the wrong bay. She laid on her back, took a few minutes but I got in there, both hole are tight, small body, no tits just nipples. Her legs had some stubble, but I didn't mind, she is very chatty, and smokes, but she didn't reek of smoke, I don't smoke, no funky odors coming from the split, which was nice. I think I'd repeat just to do the other hole, by her facial expressions Greek was not fun for her. Took her back where I picked her up, and that was that. Damage $.

Moszlak01
12-05-14, 16:25
She will blow up your phone after a few times and expect to meet a few times a week unless you lay down the ground rules with her.

Be safe.

MoS.

I met her a few times and it was always a car date. Never a fan of that with her. Glad to see she is still using the same picture from almost 2 years ago. It was always a firm no on the backdoor. Maybe I will try her again.

I Love Massage
12-05-14, 16:31
She will blow up your phone after a few times and expect to meet a few times a week unless you lay down the ground rules with her.

Be safe.

MoS.She looks pretty hot in the picture. Is that accurate? Any other pictures gloating around?

Dark Lotus
12-05-14, 17:05
She looks pretty hot in the picture. Is that accurate? Any other pictures gloating around?Yes that pic is of her, not a current one, she still is very thin, her hair was up in a pony tail, no makeup, but she still looked good, she is hurting for dough. I got a mailbox full of request, I can't give out her number, all I can say is put up an ad on CL, put the city streetsboro, I'm sure she will send an email. She don't advertise. And she is all about now, not tomorrow, or later, When she replied to my ad, I was serious when I dropped everything, it was now or never, she don't like games. Just a heads up.

Kinot
12-05-14, 17:07
She looks pretty hot in the picture. Is that accurate? Any other pictures gloating around?Somewhat accurate, but she has some miles on her now. Just not as good looking anymore. I have another pic but there's no face in it. Still a decent looking girl, but not as pretty as that pic would suggest. And as others have said, she is very skinny (too skinny for my tastes).

But unlike most others, she only texted me one other time and that was it. Never heard from her again. But she said I was welcome to contact her at any time.

Budd2
12-05-14, 17:58
Yes that pic is of her, not a current one, she still is very thin, her hair was up in a pony tail, no makeup, but she still looked good, she is hurting for dough. I got a mailbox full of request, I can't give out her number, all I can say is put up an ad on CL, put the city streetsboro, I'm sure she will send an email. She don't advertise. And she is all about now, not tomorrow, or later, When she replied to my ad, I was serious when I dropped everything, it was now or never, she don't like games. Just a heads up.Should I put up the ad in the Cleveland or Akron section?

Random84
12-05-14, 22:27
Should I put up the ad in the Cleveland or Akron section?Post in Akron; she'll find it.

Dark Lotus
12-05-14, 23:24
Should I put up the ad in the Cleveland or Akron section?Put it up in the akron section, make sure you put streetsboro in the city, that will grab her attention.

JasonDono
12-06-14, 18:05
Finally this girl responded to one of my CL ads. She sent this pic, I pretty much dropped everything, set up everything thro email, picked her up in streetsboro, she got in, said she don't do car dates, I said ok, so we went to her uncles house, which she said he didn't live there, he was trying to sell it. Ok whatever. So we get there we go around to back door, get in, she says beds in the basement. LOL here we go, thought this is where I get chopped up into little pieces. Get down there king bed on the concrete floor, sheet and blanket. Not the best, but I have seen worse. Agreed on BBBJ and Greek. Great oral skills, Fiv and futb I had to stop her, before I unloaded in the wrong bay. She laid on her back, took a few minutes but I got in there, both hole are tight, small body, no tits just nipples. Her legs had some stubble, but I didn't mind, she is very chatty, and smokes, but she didn't reek of smoke, I don't smoke, no funky odors coming from the split, which was nice. I think I'd repeat just to do the other hole, by her facial expressions Greek was not fun for her. Took her back where I picked her up, and that was that. Damage $.Just saw her today. She's pretty much as he said. The picture of her as other has said is a bit old. If you go expecting to see her look like the girl in the picture she sends, you'll be disappointed. She's still cute. Saw her a year or so ago when I had responded to an add she posted, she isn't much different. Still has the miles on her. Same thing, went to her uncle's house and had me park in the garage and went downstairs. It was $. 4. Didn't do much. She rides well as far as I'm concerned.

My only difference is that for me there was the odor unfortunately. I may repeat now that I have the number in the future. And We'll see if it changes for the better.

Dark Lotus
12-07-14, 17:21
Just saw her today. She's pretty much as he said. The picture of her as other has said is a bit old. If you go expecting to see her look like the girl in the picture she sends, you'll be disappointed. She's still cute. Saw her a year or so ago when I had responded to an add she posted, she isn't much different. Still has the miles on her. Same thing, went to her uncle's house and had me park in the garage and went downstairs. It was $. 4. Didn't do much. She rides well as far as I'm concerned.

My only difference is that for me there was the odor unfortunately. I may repeat now that I have the number in the future. And We'll see if it changes for the better.My truck wouldn't fit in the garage.

Budd2
12-07-14, 17:28
Put it up in the akron section, make sure you put streetsboro in the city, that will grab her attention.I did that, unfortunately she didn't respond to my ad.

JasonDono
12-08-14, 09:56
My truck wouldn't fit in the garage.Yeah, I had thought that. If I had driven my truck, it wasn't going in there. Lo. My car barely fit.

Kinot
12-09-14, 16:57
Anyone have any experience with this CL girl?

HiTower
12-09-14, 19:29
Anyone have any experience with this CL girl?Posing in a hospital room is a classy touch.

OnceOrTwice
12-09-14, 20:40
Posing in a hospital room is a classy touch.It is because she will "nurse" you.

Buckeyefan
12-10-14, 21:03
Anyone have any experience with this CL girl?That's Mocha. I didn't take one for the team because I couldn't find any reviews. She advertised a lot on CL last summer.

Kinot
12-10-14, 21:40
That's Mocha. I didn't take one for the team because I couldn't find any reviews. She advertised a lot on CL last summer.I got PM'd a personal experience and it wasn't positive. She looks cute and has a nice smile, but I won't be partaking.

TheAkronDude
12-14-14, 12:34
35+ big tits. I believe canton area. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Dynomite
12-14-14, 15:56
This chic made my scam alert radar go off.

1) wanted me to send money up front to "prove I was real".

2) said her name was Sara in email but the headline said Molly.

3) when I texted her she used the name Molly forgetting she had said Sarah in the email message.

4) said in email she was 22, pic says otherwise.

Scam waiting to happen!

Longjon77
12-15-14, 00:27

3) when I texted her she used the name Molly forgetting she had said Sarah in the email message.

Scam waiting to happen!She has reports and they say she's crazy. Don't know, but here's her BP ad.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/holiday-special/19678688

Buckeyefan
12-15-14, 06:26
She has reports and they say she's crazy. Don't know, but here's her BP ad.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/holiday-special/19678688That is enough of a red flag for me. She was reported nodding off during a session earlier. That equals a junkie wanting cash very urgently. Shame too, because she is very cute with big nips that turn me on.

Aslinger
12-15-14, 10:43
That is enough of a red flag for me. She was reported nodding off during a session earlier. That equals a junkie wanting cash very urgently. Shame too, because she is very cute with big nips that turn me on.I saw this one a couple weeks back, she's for real. West Akron in-call at her home. Filthy little **** who will do just about everything for next to nothing, including extreme DT and Greek. She says she's clean, although when I went there in the middle of the day she was wasted drunk.

If you like nasty trashy sluts, you oughtta give this one a spin. I did repeat for the BBBJ by the way, LOL.

MachinistGuy13
02-01-15, 18:53
Here's another one. Anyone seen her.I met with her this morning. Picked her up at a local motel and then we went to my place and did our thing quickly and efficiently. She was a little geeked I think but she was totally.

Into it. Then I took her back to motel. She has many tats and is a decent looking girl. If you need a quick release she is your girl.

Puun Hound
02-02-15, 08:02
I met with her this morning. Picked her up at a local motel and then we went to my place and did our thing quickly and efficiently. She was a little geeked I think but she was totally.

Into it. Then I took her back to motel. She has many tats and is a decent looking girl. If you need a quick release she is your girl.I have met her several time and each time it was a good experience. I have never had her complain or show any lack of effort. After you meet her a few times rates can be negotiated. Some time she might just text for a ride somewhere and she treats you well on next visit.

As far as the hotel she works out of often I would steer clear of it for sure. Its watched by local PD and sheriff dept. . Be safe.

Galaxy Smith
02-18-15, 08:43
Anyone know anything about this girl, who responded to my CL ad? 366024366024.

Pinkumia
02-18-15, 13:06
Any one tried her? She was asking $150 for an hour.

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/crs/4887961470.html

Dark Lotus
02-18-15, 14:06
Anyone know anything about this girl, who responded to my CL ad? 366024366024.I never followed through, but she always spells medina wrong, and always gives an email address, so reply back and see what ya get, I figured it was a webcam or something.

Galaxy Smith
02-18-15, 17:36
I never followed through, but she always spells medina wrong, and always gives an email address, so reply back and see what ya get, I figured it was a webcam or something.Yep, that's her. I've responded to her email, so now it's just wait and see.

T Soprano
02-18-15, 21:08

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/crs/4887961470.htmlThought a buck and half was a little steep to venture out in cold and snow for. Some of these girls hint at being new, but want as much as the tried and true. Entertainment implied is massage or nude massage. Have that closer and cheaper.

T.

Galaxy Smith
02-18-15, 21:23
I never followed through, but she always spells medina wrong, and always gives an email address, so reply back and see what ya get, I figured it was a webcam or something.Her email reads like a scam. Wants me to join her website to see her pics. But I got a PM from someone who says she is legit but strung out, so who knows? Think I'll keep my distance though. Just doesn't seem right.

Member #2862
02-23-15, 22:20
Anyone have info on the girl who has been advertising on craigslist off and on. Says she's blonde, 5'2" 120. Sometimes says can host, sometimes says she can't. 330 number ends in 2436. Been texting but haven't met yet. Will TOFT but seeing if any one knew something before going in. Last miss said she was staying off Arlington but she responded long after I'd booked another date. Thanks.

Monaco GP
02-23-15, 23:04
Anyone have info on the girl who has been advertising on craigslist off and on. Says she's blonde, 5'2" 120. Sometimes says can host, sometimes says she can't. 330 number ends in 2436. Been texting but haven't met yet. Will TOFT but seeing if any one knew something before going in. Last miss said she was staying off Arlington but she responded long after I'd booked another date. Thanks.The one I posted about in the BP area being LEO says she comes up to Arlington and fits that description. Always tried to make last part of the discussion that you agree to pay $$.

They crossed into entrapment many times by initiating contact days and weeks after discussion was closed among other things. By their lines of discussion they weren't overly concerned with getting a sex for cash statement just that you were going to pay. They apparently figure cash and context will be plenty for prosecution regardless of whether you specify sex or not.

Be very careful out there. Their tactics are aggressive. Trust your instincts. If it isn't right, don't risk it. Had my intentions been what they expected I'd be looking at legal problems. The fact is I dont mess with escorts for a variety of reasons and my reason for initially contacting her was other.

BumLick1
02-25-15, 01:24
The one I posted about in the BP area being LEO says she comes up to Arlington and fits that description. Always tried to make last part of the discussion that you agree to pay $$.

They crossed into entrapment many times by initiating contact days and weeks after discussion was closed among other things. By their lines of discussion they weren't overly concerned with getting a sex for cash statement just that you were going to pay. They apparently figure cash and context will be plenty for prosecution regardless of whether you specify sex or not.

Be very careful out there. Their tactics are aggressive. Trust your instincts. If it isn't right, don't risk it. Had my intentions been what they expected I'd be looking at legal problems. The fact is I dont mess with escorts for a variety of reasons and my reason for initially contacting her was other.Just got in touch with her and she sure seems legit. If you put that number into a certain social media site, a person's profile comes up who sure fits the description. She says she's staying at that weekly hotel on Arlington. I went by there once, late at night after a movie and it was swarming with cops at the roundabout. One followed me on Arlington for about half a mile. Don't need that kind of drama in my life.

Monaco GP
02-26-15, 12:32
Just got in touch with her and she sure seems legit. If you put that number into a certain social media site, a person's profile comes up who sure fits the description. She says she's staying at that weekly hotel on Arlington. I went by there once, late at night after a movie and it was swarming with cops at the roundabout. One followed me on Arlington for about half a mile. Don't need that kind of drama in my life.Yes, it appears this girl is not the LEO I posted about. In fact, the girl you're talking about appears to be the same Amanda that danced at DG's before the moved and most recently CW's / may still be there evenings.

Longjon77
02-27-15, 06:58
Yes, it appears this girl is not the LEO I posted about. In fact, the girl you're talking about appears to be the same Amanda that danced at DG's before the moved and most recently CW's / may still be there evenings.She's legit. And was at CWs until her arm had too many marks. Her sister is at Lusty's and can hardly walk most of the time. Hope Amanda gets her stuff together before she gets in that condition. She's a nice person, well they both are, but.

DiverMike91
03-01-15, 20:37
Hi all. Making plans for my next monger trip to Akron. This one responded to my ad and I believe I remember some chatter about her a while back. Any intel is appreciated. Thanks.

DM.

DiverMike91
03-01-15, 20:39
Replied to my ad. Remember chatter about her a while back. Any intel??

Torchkit
03-02-15, 00:18
Hi all. Making plans for my next monger trip to Akron. This one responded to my ad and I believe I remember some chatter about her a while back. Any intel is appreciated. Thanks.

DM.I've never met her, but I recall the chatter mostly being that she isn't nearly as good looking in person as that picture implies.

Moszlak01
03-02-15, 17:15
That pic is at least 2 years old. Spinner, no titties, bb and bbbjws. Last discussion on here was that she had a place she would take you for a good time. When I saw her it was a car date.

Once you see her she expects you to be a regular and will text once a week asking when you will see her again. Not a bad time when I saw her.

Be Safe.

MoS.

Replied to my ad. Remember chatter about her a while back. Any intel??

Random84
03-02-15, 19:23

DM.Emily has definitely been around the block a few times compared to the pic she sends. The girl is super skinny, which may or may not be what you are into; can't be more than 95-100 pounds. No boobs, just pert nips; tiny little ass which looks great stuck in the air. Good in the saddle. Menu is as others say. Bring your own cover because otherwise you're going in bb and she doesn't think twice about it. And yeah, her boudoir is a bit of a dungeon.

Budd2
03-02-15, 22:01
That pic is at least 2 years old. Spinner, no titties, bb and bbbjws. Last discussion on here was that she had a place she would take you for a good time. When I saw her it was a car date.

Once you see her she expects you to be a regular and will text once a week asking when you will see her again. Not a bad time when I saw her.

Be Safe.

MoS.I saw her before. Flat chest with nice spinner body and a great little ass. I liked her, she was very accommodating. My only issue was her pussy smelled.

Member #2862
03-02-15, 22:34
She's legit. And was at CWs until her arm had too many marks. Her sister is at Lusty's and can hardly walk most of the time. Hope Amanda gets her stuff together before she gets in that condition. She's a nice person, well they both are, but.Decided to stay put on this one for a bit. Settled on seeing escort Tate at the time and was a good if uneventful visit with a nice MILF. Will post if I do decide to nibble on this one.

Streetwize
03-02-15, 23:20
Anyone have her contact info? I don't navigate on CL too often at all. Ty.

CrySail
03-03-15, 01:36
Anyone have her contact info? I don't navigate on CL too often at all. Ty.I would like her info as well please. There are so many bots on CL I have given up on it.

DiverMike91
03-03-15, 11:23
I would like her info as well please. There are so many bots on CL I have given up on it.All I have at this point is the CL email. Sorry. Let you know when / if I get better info.

Dark Lotus
03-03-15, 12:47

DM.She is real, but as said, she Is racking up some miles, you will pick her up in sboro, she will do a BBBJ as you drive around or she will take you to her uncles house, not far, less then 2 miles, king bed in basement, she does not provide a cover, she does everything BB so up to you how you want to proceed, I bring my own covers. She still has a smokin body, face not much. I know she is hurting for cash. Very chatty, and takes directions well. I always have to stop her on the BBBJ, she just keeps going. Most girls after 10 secs says are you ready. She is not a clock watcher, and she does enjoy it, one pop is all you get tho. Pussy does have an odor after you enter, that's why I stopped visiting.

Gray Man
03-03-15, 21:09
She's legit. And was at CWs until her arm had too many marks. Her sister is at Lusty's and can hardly walk most of the time. Hope Amanda gets her stuff together before she gets in that condition. She's a nice person, well they both are, but.Isn't the Amanda from DG / CW we're talking about a brunette?

DiverMike91
03-05-15, 15:29
This one replied to my CL ad. Wanted flat rate $500 free Friday and Saturday. I responded asking if the rate was for the whole weekend haven't heard back.

Drakula
03-05-15, 23:08
This one replied to my CL ad. Wanted flat rate $500 free Friday and Saturday. I responded asking if the rate was for the whole weekend haven't heard back.Can't complete a conversation, says works at massage parlor. Wants to get together. Disappears and disappears w I'm so sorry I have no phone. Been addying on a sb site. Drak.

Budd2
03-06-15, 09:53
This one replied to my CL ad. Wanted flat rate $500 free Friday and Saturday. I responded asking if the rate was for the whole weekend haven't heard back.My reply:

Why so cheap? Baby your selling yourself short. You need charge way more than that. At those bargain prices you must have long line of guys waiting to see you.

MagickMan
03-06-15, 22:10
I've never met her, but I recall the chatter mostly being that she isn't nearly as good looking in person as that picture implies.It is her in the picture. Been with her multiple times over last 3 years. The pic she uses she did herself up very nice, she usually does not look as good when you pick her up. She is more ready for a night on the couch than a night on the town.

MagickMan
03-06-15, 22:18
I looked back and this is the one who contacted me too. Wanted 250 for threesome. Did not get digits but will try for you guys. Here's a pic she sent me.Her name is Riley. You should have pulled the trigger. She is pretty much off the market now and pretty much no longer 'works' really but her and I knew each other from before she started to escort and I see her personally still once every couple weeks. She was caught up in drugs, and once she got herself clean, quit working CL. Great body. Never said no to anything I asked including pics (of which I have a disc of about 150 from a photo shoot she did) video, and a little bondage if she knew and trusted you and she did do threesomes but damn did she hit you high on the price.

MagickMan
03-06-15, 22:22

Thanks.

MoS.

333033She is still around and active. I use her probably once a month at end of month when she is desperate for rent and I get her very cheap. I can supply her phone number if you wish and contact me.

DiverMike91
03-07-15, 20:40

Scam waiting to happen!That's Jessica. Saw her last summer. She's for real and has skills. HUGE nipples will do anything and I mean anything. Anal. Ass to mouth. She's a real degenerate in a good way. Decent BBBJ skills she's definitely rode hard and put away wet a little older with some belly damage but for the money she's worth a go. But I would NEVER send her $$ upfront like any other drugged ***** kiss the dough goodbye if you do.

Stay safe.

Dark Lotus
03-09-15, 17:16
Found this, better pic, it's not current, and she don't take care of herself anymore, working in streetsboro, have digits for seniors, she has been well talked about, just wanted to give everyone a better view.

Charlotte59
03-11-15, 00:40
[Deleted by Admin]

This is why we have the "Report Post" button.

A2

Pinkumia
03-23-15, 09:36

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/crs/4887961470.htmlI saw Victoria right after I posted this and forgot to share my experience with fellow mongers, eventhough she was asking $150 was able to talk her down to $100 for an hour massage and explosive finish, nice body, nice girl, I was happy. I just took the happy ending part but seemed like she was open to other options.

Longjon77
03-26-15, 23:08
Anybody tried this one?

https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/cas/4950436237.html

Thanks, PM if you like.

LakelVr
03-28-15, 11:09
She is still around and active. I use her probably once a month at end of month when she is desperate for rent and I get her very cheap. I can supply her phone number if you wish and contact me.Could you please send me her digits? I would appreciate it.