PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Intensity
05-22-16, 18:01
Do you have a link to her ad?Its gone, but it goes up a lot.

Dixie Rect
05-22-16, 19:00
Has anyone tried or been contacted by this one? She likes it Rough! I don't think a donation is required. Spinner type body with baby damage. Just wondering if anyone has info.I think I tapped her last summer. I met her on POF. She sometimes stays in a notel in Canton. I thought that was odd, but ok. I went out drinking with her and her sister. Then back to the notel for fun. I missed out on the rough sex part. It was very vanilla. She's a really huge G. B. Packers fan. If you have digits or hook up with then PM me please.

Intensity
05-22-16, 20:00
I think I tapped her last summer. I met her on POF. She sometimes stays in a notel in Canton. I thought that was odd, but ok. I went out drinking with her and her sister. Then back to the notel for fun. I missed out on the rough sex part. It was very vanilla. She's a really huge G. B. Packers fan. If you have digits or hook up with then PM me please.Thanks for the info. I will definitely pm you!

Ziggle
06-04-16, 14:45
Anyone ever meet up with this one?

Sweet Leche.

Hello Are you a generous professional gentleman with a Fetish or kink?

I may be able to accommodate you. I have some attributes you may be.

Interested in. I am available now. I am serious and real please be.

The same.

Ceasar160
06-10-16, 10:22
Anyone ever meet up with this one?

Sweet Leche.

Hello Are you a generous professional gentleman with a Fetish or kink?

I may be able to accommodate you. I have some attributes you may be.

Interested in. I am available now. I am serious and real please be.

The same.I got an e mail reply with a similar picture, and asking for $$/ hr. Waiting to hear back if a shorter stay is available.

Terak0306
06-12-16, 10:41
Saw this posted.

Triddd09
06-13-16, 22:17
Saw this posted.She just sent me her number. Should I mess with her a little? But seriously thanks dude.

Puun Hound
06-15-16, 08:00
She just sent me her number. Should I mess with her a little? But seriously thanks dude.Be careful with this one. She is doing everything she can to get money to support habit. She has a ex boyfriend that hangs around and causes problems. Her apartment is watched and reported on by neighbors and step parents. Be safe.

Buckeyefan
06-15-16, 20:52
Be careful with this one. She is doing everything she can to get money to support habit. She has a ex boyfriend that hangs around and causes problems. Her apartment is watched and reported on by neighbors and step parents. Be safe.Talked to her last year. She seemed very eager to meet up for. 8 an hour. Happened to come across her drug arrests and decided to pass.

Terak0306
06-24-16, 20:39
Emailed on Craigslist. Looks familiar but can't place her.

JaggOff
06-24-16, 21:58
Emailed on Craigslist. Looks familiar but can't place her.Looks familiar to me too. I think she has advertised on BP but I can't swear to it.

Intensity
06-25-16, 19:46
Emailed on Craigslist. Looks familiar but can't place her.She used to advertise on CL alot. If you catch her on the right day she's very negotiable. I could not hook up with her because I was short on time but she agreed. 40 FS.

Intensity
06-25-16, 19:51
Cathy, spinner type body. Takes Direction well. Nice personality. I wanted to know if she plays well with everybody or if I was just a lucky guy.

Triddd09
06-28-16, 17:01
Be careful with this one. She is doing everything she can to get money to support habit. She has a ex boyfriend that hangs around and causes problems. Her apartment is watched and reported on by neighbors and step parents. Be safe."Honestly I don't do this but I have a 200 electric bill that needs paid".

Thats what she emailed me last night. 200 what is she out of her skull. There is a sucker born every minute.

Torchkit
06-29-16, 09:36
"Honestly I don't do this but I have a 200 electric bill that needs paid".

Thats what she emailed me last night. 200 what is she out of her skull. There is a sucker born every minute.Tell her that you'll come over with four friends, and between the five of you, could help her raise the $200.

Monaco GP
07-01-16, 15:07
Emailed on Craigslist. Looks familiar but can't place her.She looks a lot like the girl that used to backpage and dance at Jens that was on that celebrity rehab reality TV show. It's not her though.

Dark Lotus
07-08-16, 07:55
She responded to my CL ad, no name, I plan on visiting tonight unless someone says otherwise. Thanks no digits yet.

OnTheSideFun
07-08-16, 09:03
She responded to my CL ad, no name, I plan on visiting tonight unless someone says otherwise. Thanks no digits yet.I have seen her. She was totally out of it and it wasn't very fun. Use caution.

Monaco GP
07-08-16, 14:00
I have seen her. She was totally out of it and it wasn't very fun. Use caution.Do you think these girls will ever wise up that rolling with their ghetto handler is not in their best interests? The problem is epidemic and is the root of the H problem. These scum get the girls hooked then turn them out. The AA girls know better because the know what trash these fuckboys are. Lives matter to these fucks except if it's some skinny girl they can turn out and leach off of.

Zauber
07-08-16, 17:26
Do you think these girls will ever wise up that rolling with their ghetto handler is not in their best interests? The problem is epidemic and is the root of the H problem. These scum get the girls hooked then turn them out. The AA girls know better because the know what trash these fuckboys are. Lives matter to these fucks except if it's some skinny girl they can turn out and leach off of.Most of the guys pimping their "girlfriend" would be the first one to kill someone that did the same thing to his sister. White or black, they just hate women.

JSmoth861
07-09-16, 18:54
Any word on Lena? I checked her stuff on the county docket, but frankly I don't completely understand it. Thanks!

Stay safe.

Pinkumia
07-10-16, 19:00
Any word on Lena? I checked her stuff on the county docket, but frankly I don't completely understand it. Thanks!

Stay safe.I was wondering about her too, I lost communication with her cousin, last time I checked it still showed she was in county jail but I don't understand why is she locked up for that long.

Pinkumia
07-11-16, 19:18
Forgot her name, tried her, picture sent at least 5-10 years old, big woman smells like cigarette, seems like open minded, 60 min massage lasted 15 min, did not fix herself, will not repeat, total damage $100.

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/5672517337.html

Pinkumia
07-26-16, 12:46
Looks like she is back, tried couple of times to set up just never happened, let me know if you any one tried her recently. From the pictures looks like nice tits.

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/5700986921.html

Pete4444
07-26-16, 13:05
Looks like she is back, tried couple of times to set up just never happened, let me know if you any one tried her recently. From the pictures looks like nice tits.

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/5700986921.htmlI thought I read somewhere that she offered no extras?

ZigBang1
07-27-16, 07:46
I thought I read somewhere that she offered no extras?There's discussion in the Backpage forum. Search by her name. I asked about her last month. Seems Pete is correct. No extras. Pics are awesome but no one ever looks like their pics. She advertises as 'therapeutic' massage so guess that let's her off the hook for a HE. I think I saw her run an ad awhile back for. 80/ hour which isn't bad but without a finish why bother?

JSmoth861
07-29-16, 23:34
I was wondering about her too, I lost communication with her cousin, last time I checked it still showed she was in county jail but I don't understand why is she locked up for that long.Did a facebook search and apparently she's out. Hopefully she's found herself in a better place.

DiverMike91
08-06-16, 01:17
Hey fellas. Coming back to play in a couple weeks. This one answered my ad. Any info??

Pete4444
08-06-16, 12:46
Hey fellas. Coming back to play in a couple weeks. This one answered my ad. Any info??Looks cute. Good luck.

ZigBang1
08-09-16, 08:57
This is a little off subject but is anyone else having issues sending emails to CL? Mine aren't going through at all. I even posted an ad and after it was listed I responded to it. And nothing is happening. Nothing in my inbox or spam folder. I'm just about finished with CL and all the bogus crap on there anyway but once in while I might see something for sale that I'm interested in. Any ideas guys?

Intensity
08-10-16, 20:22
I think this is the same chick. Not sure.

Hey fellas. Coming back to play in a couple weeks. This one answered my ad. Any info??

Dark Lotus
08-11-16, 09:55
This is a little off subject but is anyone else having issues sending emails to CL? Mine aren't going through at all. I even posted an ad and after it was listed I responded to it. And nothing is happening. Nothing in my inbox or spam folder. I'm just about finished with CL and all the bogus crap on there anyway but once in while I might see something for sale that I'm interested in. Any ideas guys?If you send lots of emails, and are getting flagged as spam, CL may of blocked your email from going thro. There is a link in every CL email sent, to flag as spam. Try making a new account, with a differnt email. I've had to do it once. As of right now my emails are going thro, just did a test.

DiverMike91
08-19-16, 15:53
Hey fellas. Coming back to play in a couple weeks. This one answered my ad. Any info??She's for real. Outstanding skills. Saw her today. May bring her back for a sleepover LOL.

Hollden
08-25-16, 21:14
This is a scam to get your number for identity theft.

Sunlover
09-01-16, 01:57
Hey guys replied to her add supposed to meet her was wondering if anyone knows her?

FrankRib7
09-01-16, 08:34
Hey guys replied to her add supposed to meet her was wondering if anyone knows her?Never met but did exchange lots of emails with her. Her schedule was pretty limited to late evenings (said she had kids) and she was coming a LONG way to get to me so I never decided to take the plunge. Not bad looking, but after some FB and web sleuthing, found she does have some history that might raise flags. Rates were reasonable though, but no idea how the performance is. Let me know if you pull the trigger how it was.

FrankRib7
09-01-16, 08:36
Hey guys replied to her add supposed to meet her was wondering if anyone knows her?Also, you have a link to her ad?

Canner1530
09-03-16, 08:35
Hey guys replied to her add supposed to meet her was wondering if anyone knows her?I've seen her twice. The 1st time she came to my home the 2nd we got a room. She's was really hot the 1st time brought a little outfit to wear was all done up she was also 4 hours late. The 2nd time when I picked her up she looked like shit. So you get what you get. She delivers though. This was prob 4 months ago. Good luck.

FrankRib7
09-04-16, 09:06
I've seen her twice. The 1st time she came to my home the 2nd we got a room. She's was really hot the 1st time brought a little outfit to wear was all done up she was also 4 hours late. The 2nd time when I picked her up she looked like shit. So you get what you get. She delivers though. This was prob 4 months ago. Good luck.Yeah looking at her FB, it seems she has gone downhill in the looks department recently. 4 hours late, too, not a good sign.

Logan99
09-08-16, 18:05
This lady has responded to one of my adds. She includes pics and is really intent on getting 300. She is quite pretty. I realized she has responded before and got quite angry when I asked her a question that had been answered already. Anyone have experience or know of her.

Torchkit
09-08-16, 20:16
This lady has responded to one of my adds. She includes pics and is really intent on getting 300. She is quite pretty. I realized she has responded before and got quite angry when I asked her a question that had been answered already. Anyone have experience or know of her.I refuse to believe that any monger would pay 300 for that.

Logan99
09-08-16, 20:21
I agree with you. It is just odd that she keeps responding. The conversation was different both times. Maybe in my mind I brought it up for people to watch out for a scam. She offers to come to your personal home also. There were other pics she sent but that one was the clearest face pic. The other ones were prettier.

Rusty Trombone
09-09-16, 19:16
Has anyone seen her before? Are extras offered? She looks a little bigger but pretty damn cute.

https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/5769213807.html

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

FrankRib7
09-12-16, 20:56
Anyone know a Breanne in Akron? Lives near Chapel Hill. Answered my ad, sent a # which links to FB and seems legit (recent posts).

Monaco GP
09-13-16, 15:06
Anyone know a Breanne in Akron? Lives near Chapel Hill. Answered my ad, sent a # which links to FB and seems legit (recent posts).If you message me a link to her FB or the # I'll see if I know her.

DiverMike91
09-13-16, 16:58
Anyone know a Breanne in Akron? Lives near Chapel Hill. Answered my ad, sent a # which links to FB and seems legit (recent posts).Is it the same girl I put a pic of a couple months ago? Pm me the # or FB if it is then yes I have net her.

Akron
09-13-16, 21:13
Has anyone seen her before? Are extras offered? She looks a little bigger but pretty damn cute.

https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/5769213807.html

Any info would be greatly appreciated.I recognize her from the bar I go to she seams like a legit massage but I will try and talk to her next time I see her for shure.

Rusty Trombone
09-14-16, 19:33
I recognize her from the bar I go to she seams like a legit massage but I will try and talk to her next time I see her for shure.If you could let me know (pm if you don't want to post it here) I would appreciate it. I'm not looking for crazy. Just topless or nude and a by would be wonderful!

ZigBang1
10-23-16, 07:47
Had an ad up (flagged of course) and I answered it. She sent this pic and wondered if anyone has any info. Says she's in Merriman Valley area.

Writer10
10-23-16, 12:44
Had an ad up (flagged of course) and I answered it. She sent this pic and wondered if anyone has any info. Says she's in Merriman Valley area.With that stylish robe and plus she smokes little cigars! (LOL).

ZigBang1
10-23-16, 19:37
LOL. Yeah, I studied the pic too and notice the little cigar. Also. Now I love small titties but I noticed that nipple looks more like mine than a woman's.

With that stylish robe and plus she smokes little cigars! (LOL).

Ampguider
10-24-16, 10:13
LOL. Yeah, I studied the pic too and notice the little cigar. Also. Now I love small titties but I noticed that nipple looks more like mine than a woman's.Things that make you go hmmm. Caveat Emptor.

OldTex
10-24-16, 15:07
Answered an ad on CL and got this pic in return. Ad is now gone, but the very sketchy info I received says she is 30+, short, and hot. Used to be a Gatsby girl. Anyone have any other info or experience with her?

AKBootyFan
10-24-16, 17:42
Had an ad up (flagged of course) and I answered it. She sent this pic and wondered if anyone has any info. Says she's in Merriman Valley area.I will give it a shot. Send me the info please.

ZigBang1
10-24-16, 19:39
I studied this pic way too much since I was thinking the same thing. I kept going back to the hands and nails and thought they seemed legit. I'm in touch with 'her' and if I feel adventurous I'll report back. But as usual, I'm leery of almost all of the BS out there any more.

Things that make you go hmmm. Caveat Emptor.

Puun Hound
10-24-16, 21:05
I studied this pic way too much since I was thinking the same thing. I kept going back to the hands and nails and thought they seemed legit. I'm in touch with 'her' and if I feel adventurous I'll report back. But as usual, I'm leery of almost all of the BS out there any more.She is a woman. Older pic. Face looks was worse now. Riddled with sores.

FrankRib7
10-27-16, 09:13
Anyone know this girl? Emailed me as Brittany, found online as Beth here:

http://www.************.com/akron-canton/classifieds/phone/3302039118/

Ampguider
10-27-16, 13:35
Anyone know this girl? Emailed me as Brittany, found online as Beth here:

http://www.************.com/akron-canton/classifieds/phone/3302039118/Only know what I have read on other review site. She is legit, but only a couple of very mixed reviews. Basically you would be TOFTT.

Pinkumia
10-31-16, 08:51
Any one know about her service? Caught my eyes.

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/crs/5797592984.html

NorthCostGuy
10-31-16, 09:23

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/crs/5797592984.htmlI have not seen this person, but I have used Snuggle Buddies in Columbus. Completely legit, no direct sexual contact, no nudity, etc. In the second hour my cuddler did spend most of the time grinding on top of me with my hands on her ass. Make for a pretty efficient DIY session after she left, but I got no services from her.

ZigBang1
10-31-16, 13:53
I replied to this ad and got an email back. Said she was near the Barberton Hospital. Mentioned. 65 but not what it included. Anyone recognize her. I've seen multiple similar posts and figure it is the same poster.

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/cas/5851268455.html

FrankRib7
10-31-16, 17:14

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/crs/5797592984.htmlThe 60-100 hour rate is interesting, makes you wonder why the variation in price. I think this person responded to an ad I had up, trying to get a picture and set up an in person meeting to discuss. I'll let you know.

Tonkster15
11-01-16, 07:51
Responded to the same ad a month or so ago. Mid 20's cute and petite. Seemed well educated and trustworthy. Cuddler service at first for a hundred and more available for little to no extra. Worth a visit for sure.

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/crs/5797592984.html

Tebow50
11-02-16, 05:48
Can you give us a little more to chew on besides "more available"? Thanks.

Responded to the same ad a month or so ago. Mid 20's cute and petite. Seemed well educated and trustworthy. Cuddler service at first for a hundred and more available for little to no extra. Worth a visit for sure.

JasonDono
11-04-16, 20:58
http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/cas/5860919800.html

Just wondering if anyone knows her or has an idea.

I responded out of curiosity and got a reply. Quoted $ to $. 5 "depending on what I want".

She took a bit to respond so I can't go tonight. Was wondering if anyone knows of her. # search on Google and FB came up empty for me. BUT I'm not nearly as good of a detective as some of you.

Added the screenshot for when the ad gets pulled so there isn't just a dead link.

Pinkumia
11-07-16, 14:51
Is she back in business? She used to be pretty descent looking, FB search brought out her pictures. I contacted but no answer.

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/crs/5859408919.html

Sunlover
11-15-16, 13:53
Responded to the same ad a month or so ago. Mid 20's cute and petite. Seemed well educated and trustworthy. Cuddler service at first for a hundred and more available for little to no extra. Worth a visit for sure.Was wondering if anyone has tried her yet? You can pm if you like.

Thanks.

SL.

XavierLuvAsian
11-15-16, 15:41
Responded to the same ad a month or so ago. Mid 20's cute and petite. Seemed well educated and trustworthy. Cuddler service at first for a hundred and more available for little to no extra. Worth a visit for sure.Can you elaborate? Ad is down now, unfortunately. If you have contact info or another ad, that'd be awesome.

Sunlover
11-17-16, 06:28
Responded to the same ad a month or so ago. Mid 20's cute and petite. Seemed well educated and trustworthy. Cuddler service at first for a hundred and more available for little to no extra. Worth a visit for sure.Hello again guys still trying to find some info on this young lady pm would be great thanks.

SL.

FrankRib7
11-24-16, 11:02
Any info this girl? Responded to my ad, seems real, Lives in Canton, Facebook page looks legit when I look her up by name. It's a half hour drive for me, so I want to make sure she's not a scam or something before I head down.

Me Tigger
11-24-16, 18:07
Any info this girl? Responded to my ad, seems real, Lives in Canton, Facebook page looks legit when I look her up by name. It's a half hour drive for me, so I want to make sure she's not a scam or something before I head down.Looks like one that answered my ad about 3-4 months ago.

Admittedly my schedule was crazy and we could not find a time to hook up. I think she got pissed at me for that. If you make contact I'd be interested in how it works out for you.

Tig.

FrankRib7
12-01-16, 15:10
Any info this girl? Responded to my ad, seems real, Lives in Canton, Facebook page looks legit when I look her up by name. It's a half hour drive for me, so I want to make sure she's not a scam or something before I head down.Wanted to follow up and report after I took the plunge today. She is real, lives in Canton, hosts in her basement apt underneath a business office, which is sort of weird because you can hear people upstairs and she told me not to be too loud. But the place is nice and clean (she just moved she said). But I like going to homes rather than motels, so it's fine with me and this was a safe area right off the main road. She looks a little different than the pic, is 44, nose is a little weird, but decent looking, decent body. I was just there for some hand relief, she did offer oral, I declined. She was nice, worked well, did COF for. 6. Didn't ask about more, but that donation will get your BBBJ if you want it. I might repeat and see what else is on the menu, big issue is it is just a far drive for me to Canton. She is nice, no marks, says she is a mom, so I think she just does this UTR. Will share # with senior members, PM me.

Intensity
12-02-16, 13:08
Wanted to follow up and report after I took the plunge today. She is real, lives in Canton, hosts in her basement apt underneath a business office, which is sort of weird because you can hear people upstairs and she told me not to be too loud. But the place is nice and clean (she just moved she said). But I like going to homes rather than motels, so it's fine with me and this was a safe area right off the main road. She looks a little different than the pic, is 44, nose is a little weird, but decent looking, decent body. I was just there for some hand relief, she did offer oral, I declined. She was nice, worked well, did COF for. 6. Didn't ask about more, but that donation will get your BBBJ if you want it. I might repeat and see what else is on the menu, big issue is it is just a far drive for me to Canton. She is nice, no marks, says she is a mom, so I think she just does this UTR. Will share # with senior members, PM me.She will do FS for 40. If you catch her at the right time.

Pinkumia
12-02-16, 22:54
Has any one tried her? Previous ad she mentioned lingerie massage but not the new ad. Love those glasses.

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/crs/5875723501.html

Pinkumia
12-07-16, 08:39
Has any one tried her? Previous ad she mentioned lingerie massage but not the new ad. Love those glasses.

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/crs/5875723501.htmlAfter few email exchanges (for some reason no phone communication) set up a 30 min session for forty, showed up on time, tall girl, had a baby recently, freshly showered over all nice appearance, tipped her thirty (not sure if she was happy about it), had to twist her arm to make me happy but finally I was happy, she is not responding to my email so not sure if she was not happy about the tip or something else. Total seventy roses. Only Seniors can pm me with specific questions, since she is advertising on CL therapeutic section I will respect her privacy.

Pinkumia
01-19-17, 15:30
Any one has any experience with this chic?

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/crs/5966174053.html

OneHourAtATime
01-19-17, 17:46
LOL sounds like bullshit. Maybe she would consider trading the date coaching for some help with her spelling and proofreading skills?

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/crs/5966174053.html

Zauber
01-20-17, 21:26
LOL sounds like bullshit. Maybe she would consider trading the date coaching for some help with her spelling and proofreading skills?Maybe she's pimping someone else. Or it's a legal sounding way to meet guys that are looking for more than advice.

Jauopi
01-23-17, 20:49

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/crs/5966174053.htmlNo experience but she does look like she can coach. Coach that dick where to finish at LOL.

IllDoYou2
02-17-17, 02:33
Where the hell do you guys find all these hot CL friends When I go to site all I ever see are cocks and hairy men's assholes NIETHER of which interest me in the least! My motto if the is more than MY cock involved there are way to many cocks in the room! Or I find old fat broads looking to get married.

JasonDono
02-17-17, 14:35
Where the hell do you guys find all these hot CL friends When I go to site all I ever see are cocks and hairy men's assholes NIETHER of which interest me in the least! My motto if the is more than MY cock involved there are way to many cocks in the room! Or I find old fat broads looking to get married.You got to post your own ad usually. That's what I've gathered. Both from advice here and personal experience. I've only seen someone once after responding to a CL ad. And it was really bad. I've always posted something and weeded through the spam and gay guys and constantly being reported to see if there was something worth a damn.

Talons Up
02-19-17, 15:29
You got to post your own ad usually. That's what I've gathered. Both from advice here and personal experience. I've only seen someone once after responding to a CL ad. And it was really bad. I've always posted something and weeded through the spam and gay guys and constantly being reported to see if there was something worth a damn.Just be really smart about it. Know for a fact that Uncle LEO loves to respond to CL ads in many jurisdictions and initiate the setup. Never agree to exchange money, roses, or anything else for any type of sexual activity in the process.

Member #5519
02-20-17, 10:21
Under which Personals section (s) do you post?

Just be really smart about it. Know for a fact that Uncle LEO loves to respond to CL ads in many jurisdictions and initiate the setup. Never agree to exchange money, roses, or anything else for any type of sexual activity in the process.

JasonDono
02-20-17, 17:12
Under which Personals section (s) do you post?Men Seeking Women. As you'd expect. Sometimes you don't get responses at all that are real. Sometimes the real responses look like a truck.

And like Talons said, be careful. It's easy for LEO to respond to CL ads, they don't have to put much effort into that part. If it looks to good to be true, it probably is.

I got a response one time that sent me a selfie of Amia Miley as a picture of her. In Ohio. I said "Not today, officer" and noped out of that conversation. Realistically, that probably wasn't a cop, but I still was having no part in it.

FrankRib7
02-20-17, 17:24
Men Seeking Women. As you'd expect. Sometimes you don't get responses at all that are real. Sometimes the real responses look like a truck.

And like Talons said, be careful. It's easy for LEO to respond to CL ads, they don't have to put much effort into that part. If it looks to good to be true, it probably is.

I got a response one time that sent me a selfie of Amia Miley as a picture of her. In Ohio. I said "Not today, officer" and noped out of that conversation. Realistically, that probably wasn't a cop, but I still was having no part in it.Has anyone actually seen any reports of Uncle LEO busting people using CL responses to ads?

ZigBang1
02-20-17, 19:59
The only thing I've heard about is guys getting scammed, robbed, stabbed, shot and sometimes murdered. And that's just from responding to an ad for a '05 Cadillac.

Has anyone actually seen any reports of Uncle LEO busting people using CL responses to ads?

Frisky Frank
02-20-17, 20:26
The only thing I've heard about is guys getting scammed, robbed, stabbed, shot and sometimes murdered. And that's just from responding to an ad for a '05 Cadillac.You're more likely to get injured or killed on your drive to work than by responding to a Craigslist ad. You probably still go to work every day though right? Fear mongering is not the right kind of mongering for this site.

JasonDono
02-22-17, 16:29
Has anyone actually seen any reports of Uncle LEO busting people using CL responses to ads?CL, no. BP, yes.

FrankRib7
02-22-17, 17:46
CL, no. BP, yes.Yeah that's what I thought. Everything I saw seemed to be LEO posting on BP and then busting people when they arrived, not LEO actually responding to CL ads. But who knows.

Talons Up
02-22-17, 18:05
Yeah that's what I thought. Everything I saw seemed to be LEO posting on BP and then busting people when they arrived, not LEO actually responding to CL ads. But who knows.They do respond to CL ads. I know it for a fact. Just never agree during the process to exchange money for any type of sexual activity. LEO is going to try to get you to agree to that exchange. As long as you stick to that rule, you cannot get in trouble. Stick to paying for a massage, or their companionship.

HeathenDad
02-23-17, 13:47
Yeah that's what I thought. Everything I saw seemed to be LEO posting on BP and then busting people when they arrived, not LEO actually responding to CL ads. But who knows.Have seen a flurry of ads that seem 'off'. Luckily before BP went away I had established a few regulars' numbers that still post as well. Worried to respond to new ones due to suspicion. Had an I'm chat with one girl who really low-balled a query into an added service. Dead giveaway that she was not legit. (at least according to one article I read that low-balling and / or being just too good looking to be true, (read models), is a clue as well.) So I at least experienced the one aspect of low-balling and it rang a quick bell.

FrankRib7
02-24-17, 14:10
They do respond to CL ads. I know it for a fact. Just never agree during the process to exchange money for any type of sexual activity. LEO is going to try to get you to agree to that exchange. As long as you stick to that rule, you cannot get in trouble. Stick to paying for a massage, or their companionship.Gotcha. Lately, I have been having trouble even just getting a real person to respond to my ads. It's like the well on CL has totally dried up. Posts that would get like 5 replies now get nothing.

USAtrak23
02-27-17, 08:36
So after a while of on / off browsing, scouring for a thin AA girl, I finally made a post looking for one. Wow. I thought the spam was bad with the items I occasionally sold on there. This is just silly at how quick the emails are pooring in. No real bites though. Smh.

DeskJockey
03-10-17, 10:46
Any info on Tabitha who does massage in Howe Avenue area?

Oso62
03-10-17, 15:32
I haven't posted yet but after I do we'll have to compare notes if we're successful.

So after a while of on / off browsing, scouring for a thin AA girl, I finally made a post looking for one. Wow. I thought the spam was bad with the items I occasionally sold on there. This is just silly at how quick the emails are pooring in. No real bites though. Smh.

ZigBang1
03-18-17, 14:42
Emailing with this girl. Claims to live in Stow. Wondered if anyone knows her.

Pete4444
03-18-17, 16:52
Emailing with this girl. Claims to live in Stow. Wondered if anyone knows her.She looks real nice. If you move forward with her and don't mind sharing, please let us know.

Dixie Rect
03-19-17, 04:36
She looks real nice. If you move forward with her and don't mind sharing, please let us know.She was discussed on here about a year or so ago. She was doing guys in a conversion van she drove. Name is Christine.

Pete4444
03-19-17, 08:38
She was discussed on here about a year or so ago. She was doing guys in a conversion van she drove. Name is Christine.That's sounds familiar but, I don't remember her being that cute.

Dixie Rect
03-19-17, 09:47
That's sounds familiar but, I don't remember her being that cute.She always NCNS when I tried to hook up with her. I think I've read that she also used an egg timer. When time was up, ya got to go. Nut or no nut.

Jimmy 5
03-19-17, 10:30
She always NCNS when I tried to hook up with her. I think I've read that she also used an egg timer. When time was up, ya got to go. Nut or no nut.She sounds like she would not be much fun! I would tell her what to do with her "Egg Timer".

GBadBabe
03-20-17, 08:49
Emailing with this girl. Claims to live in Stow. Wondered if anyone knows her.Her name is Christine, I use her all the time as my backup, does car BBBJCIM for. 60 good in a pinch.

Dark Lotus
03-21-17, 11:56
Emailing with this girl. Claims to live in Stow. Wondered if anyone knows her.I saw her about 2 years ago in Norton, had a white conversion van, looks really cute, but when she took her cloths off I was turned off. Now this was some time ago. Damage was $ for FS yes she did time me with her phone, I think I got 15 minutes to bust. I was turned off by her body though. If you scroll back to post 334 in this section you will find my review and an older pic of her.

ZigBang1
03-21-17, 17:59
Hey guys. I started this thread and want to thank all that chimed in. Especially the last one from Dark Lotus. After all the comments I'm going to look elsewhere. Her emails alone had me wondering if she was 'all that'.

I saw her about 2 years ago in Norton, had a white conversion van, looks really cute, but when she took her cloths off I was turned off. Now this was some time ago. Damage was $ for FS yes she did time me with her phone, I think I got 15 minutes to bust. I was turned off by her body though. If you scroll back to post 334 in this section you will find my review and an older pic of her.

DeskJockey
03-26-17, 12:41
Any info on her? Goes by Kristi, massage only, 80 for hour outcall.

FrankRib7
03-26-17, 15:34
Anyone know this girl? Says she is 20 years old.

Pete4444
03-26-17, 17:36
Anyone know this girl? Says she is 20 years old.She sure looks young. Sorry I can't help you.

Snakeskin
03-27-17, 04:47
Any info on her? Goes by Kristi, massage only, 80 for hour outcall.I think she is the same one I once reported on. Good attitude and fun but she had blisters from a flair up of her lyme disease 😕.

DeskJockey
03-27-17, 13:53
I think she is the same one I once reported on. Good attitude and fun but she had blisters from a flair up of her lyme disease 😕.Thanks Snake, I will see my regular then.

Mike7794
04-05-17, 18:31
It's under the Mansfield thread under casual encounters w4m, but it's so dead there I thought I might get better intel on this. Has anyone been there?

Pinkumia
04-08-17, 17:46
Any one has any info? Doing some research brought up her face book and looks like she likes to go to strip club. Big tits.

https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/6078186920.html

Pinkumia
04-10-17, 13:41
Any one has any info? Doing some research brought up her face book and looks like she likes to go to strip club. Big tits.

https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/6078186920.htmlOkay she does offer HE but she was too big for my taste, I changed my mind after seeing her new facebook video. Plus no touching her!

RMike802
04-11-17, 11:16
Any info on this gal from tusc county? I sure would appreciate it.

Me Tigger
04-11-17, 13:27
Any info on this gal from tusc county? I sure would appreciate it.Endless emails then nothing. If you make it through I'd be curious on an update. Good luck!!

Tig.

RMike802
04-11-17, 14:05
Endless emails then nothing. If you make it through I'd be curious on an update. Good luck!!

Tig.Yeah, I've responded to her, and then heard nothing. Strange. She's the one wanting paid.

Member #4599
04-12-17, 12:25
Yeah, I've responded to her, and then heard nothing. Strange. She's the one wanting paid.I've had her number awhile now but never followed through. Not my type. Surprised. She gave me her number no problem and was wanting to meet.

Member #4599
04-12-17, 14:57
Yeah, I've responded to her, and then heard nothing. Strange. She's the one wanting paid.First made contact with her several months ago. Gave me phone number up front but I never followed through. Didn't look like my type so passed. Text with her yesterday again and she wanted to meet but passed. Looks a little rough for my liking.

OhWebCock
04-12-17, 19:08
I send you a PM, she is heavy on crack teeth are very bad from it. She will rush you and she is a runner at times.

Mike7794
04-13-17, 02:18
I posted the entire body of text in the Cleveland Sugar babies thread in the second section. It's a must read guys, and found out she has advertised in this section as well.

Member #4599
04-13-17, 04:02
I send you a PM, she is heavy on crack teeth are very bad from it. She will rush you and she is a runner at times.From the pictures she sent me I would agree about the teeth.

Jimmy 5
04-13-17, 08:50
Any info on this gal from tusc county? I sure would appreciate it.This one sure looks "road hard and put away wet". Take a look at the lower lip appears to be swollen or is that her tongue???????. Use caution with this one!

Jimmy.

RMike802
04-13-17, 10:10
This one sure looks "road hard and put away wet". Take a look at the lower lip appears to be swollen or is that her tounge???????. Use caution with this one!

Jimmy:Her lip?. You did make me laugh this morning. Have a good one.

FrankRib7
04-14-17, 09:52
Anyone know her? From Cleveland she says, pics seem real. But it's far for me so would like more info before taking the plunge.

Buckeyefan
04-14-17, 19:17
Anyone know her? From Cleveland she says, pics seem real. But it's far for me so would like more info before taking the plunge.You may want to ask in the Cleveland section.

Me Tigger
04-18-17, 15:09
Anyone have info on this Craigs post. I see every couple of days or so. Anyone ever partake?

Looking for a cute chick to get private erotic massages from? I'm real I'm thin and not like these other girls. You won't be disappointed. 330. You come to me 834. Canton. Very reasonable prices 7389 no nude pics don't waste my time with pointless texting. TODAY only!!

Tig.

FrankRib7
04-20-17, 11:14
Anyone have any info on her? Responded to an Ad, hosts in North Canton, 24, phone comes back to a black male on FB with weird profile. Want to make sure what I'm getting into if I head down there, don't need Uncle LEO or other danger.

Kruzin101
04-20-17, 11:45
Anyone have any info on her? Responded to an Ad, hosts in North Canton, 24, phone comes back to a black male on FB with weird profile. Want to make sure what I'm getting into if I head down there, don't need Uncle LEO or other danger.She said she is at the motel six on sunset. I got a weird reply that I think may have been her man. Seems sketchy so I opted out.

FrankRib7
04-20-17, 13:40
She said she is at the motel six on sunset. I got a weird reply that I think may have been her man. Seems sketchy so I opted out.Thanks for the info. I'm wary about providers with FBs that don't come back to them, especially with the distance I would be traveling.

MachinistGuy13
04-22-17, 21:07
Emailing with this girl. Claims to live in Stow. Wondered if anyone knows her.Just met with her this evening. She is near Stow / Cuyahoga Falls border. She she came to me and was very prompt. BBBJCIM didn't expel (spit) anything out after pop so I'm assume she ingested what wasn't left on me and that wasn't much. Very accommodating. Breasts out and ass up where I could get a good feel and roaming of fingers to help the pop. Will definitely be contacting again very soon for more.

Member #4599
04-23-17, 07:22
Says from Stow and willing to meet in Canton. Any info would be appreciated.

Bb1312
04-23-17, 11:36
Just met with her this evening. She is near Stow / Cuyahoga Falls border. She she came to me and was very prompt. BBBJCIM didn't expel (spit) anything out after pop so I'm assume she ingested what wasn't left on me and that wasn't much. Very accommodating. Breasts out and ass up where I could get a good feel and roaming of fingers to help the pop. Will definitely be contacting again very soon for more.Do you have her number or anything to share so anyone else could get ahold of her? I'm interested in seeing her as well.

CaliBoy2000
04-23-17, 19:19
If either the name Madison Mikhol or Kaylee Longoria ring a bell, PM me. Trying to get more info.

AztecWarrior
04-26-17, 13:07
I'll be in Stow next week for work. Any recommendations are kindly appreciated fellas! Thanks.

Hedonist12
04-26-17, 15:36
Do you have her number or anything to share so anyone else could get ahold of her? I'm interested in seeing her as well.I'd be interested also if she's ok with it. You can pm me if you like. - Hed.

Galaxy Smith
04-27-17, 06:15
I'd appreciate contact info too if you're willing and able, please.

Just met with her this evening. She is near Stow / Cuyahoga Falls border. She she came to me and was very prompt. BBBJCIM didn't expel (spit) anything out after pop so I'm assume she ingested what wasn't left on me and that wasn't much. Very accommodating. Breasts out and ass up where I could get a good feel and roaming of fingers to help the pop. Will definitely be contacting again very soon for more.

Pinkumia
04-28-17, 22:15
I tried her, seems like strictly legit massage, no hints, draped, she is tall thin blonde but did not look like she tried to look attractive, looked like just woke up, breath smelled like she just had lunch and did not use any mint. She said she accepts tips, but what's the tip for? She is the owner, she gets the $40 tax free.

https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/crs/6044550882.html

MachinistGuy13
04-28-17, 23:02
Says from Stow and willing to meet in Canton. Any info would be appreciated.Do you have a link to her ad or anything?

Member #2862
04-29-17, 21:53
I tried her, seems like strictly legit massage, no hints, draped, she is tall thin blonde but did not look like she tried to look attractive, looked like just woke up, breath smelled like she just had lunch and did not use any mint. She said she accepts tips, but what's the tip for? She is the owner, she gets the $40 tax free.

https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/crs/6044550882.htmlWhen I went, husband or boyfriend was upstairs.

BigTop446
05-02-17, 14:30
When I went, husband or boyfriend was upstairs.She was certainly cute enough. In fact, it would have been awesome to have her in panties only. But she is a dingbat, talked incessantly, and absolutely by the book. When I ripped away the draping and gently let it drop to the floor, she immediately retrieved it and put it back in its proper place. She then bitched how some guys want her to rub "their things" and how improper that was. At the end of the massage as I was getting dressed (she was seated behind some goofy partition within earshot), I heard someone walking upstairs in the kitchen. It was her fucking boyfriend who just came home from work.

I pretended to have lost any cash above the minimum charge, but we all know it was in the other pocket, and I promised I'd make it up to her next time. Could one of you guys tip her for me?

Member #2862
05-02-17, 21:39
She was certainly cute enough. In fact, it would have been awesome to have her in panties only. But she is a dingbat, talked incessantly, and absolutely by the book. When I ripped away the draping and gently let it drop to the floor, she immediately retrieved it and put it back in its proper place. She then bitched how some guys want her to rub "their things" and how improper that was. At the end of the massage as I was getting dressed (she was seated behind some goofy partition within earshot), I heard someone walking upstairs in the kitchen. It was her fucking boyfriend who just came home from work.

I pretended to have lost any cash above the minimum charge, but we all know it was in the other pocket, and I promised I'd make it up to her next time. Could one of you guys tip her for me?Same here. I did not tip. Mine was actually an ok massage, but don't expect anything more.

Member #5699
05-20-17, 23:37
First girls advertises saying she wants to be used. Second one, didn't have the chance to talk to her cause she got flagged quickly. Anyone has any intel?

Tebow50
05-21-17, 06:33
She's in multiple cities at the same time with different numbers. Def avoid that one.

First girls advertises saying she wants to be used. Second one, didn't have the chance to talk to her cause she got flagged quickly. Anyone has any intel?

MachinistGuy13
05-28-17, 02:58
Emailing with this girl. Claims to live in Stow. Wondered if anyone knows her.Have you ever met her? I can't get any replies recently with contact info I have. Just curious if anyone has seen her recently.

ZigBang1
05-28-17, 07:05
MG:. Never followed through with her. Seemed kind of sketchy and had the same kind of email experience as you. Figure I dodged a bullet. There were a few helpful comments from the guys on my original post.

Have you ever met her? I can't get any replies recently with contact info I have. Just curious if anyone has seen her recently.

MachinistGuy13
05-29-17, 03:40
MG:. Never followed through with her. Seemed kind of sketchy and had the same kind of email experience as you. Figure I dodged a bullet. There were a few helpful comments from the guys on my original post.I heard from her today actually after texting and sending an email I found from awhile ago in my trash folder. Met her after a brief negotiation I was ok with. Picked her up and she was waiting right there for me when I pulled up. Went for a short drive and had quick but satisfying experience. A little heavy and a large belly but her nice bouncy round breasts and good attitude and nice bubble ass make it more than ok for me. Will definitely contact her again. She still shares same old pics but they are fairly accurate.

GBadBabe
05-30-17, 14:37
Have you ever met her? I can't get any replies recently with contact info I have. Just curious if anyone has seen her recently.I've been with Christy a dozen times and never been disappointed, can share digits.

JSmoth861
05-31-17, 17:59
I've seen her post a few times, but the weird number makes me worried. A quick google search didn't turn anything up. Thanks!

Jauopi
05-31-17, 20:21
I've seen her post a few times, but the weird number makes me worried. A quick google search didn't turn anything up. Thanks!Extremely well known scammer; written about here:

https://ronineternales.wordpress.com/2016/10/17/brooklyn-miller-scam/

JaggOff
05-31-17, 23:16
I've seen her post a few times, but the weird number makes me worried. A quick google search didn't turn anything up. Thanks!There's one review of her on the other site and it is negative.

Buckeyefan
06-01-17, 06:03
The moment you see you are being directed to another site in the reply email you need to disregard the ad. It is only going to send you to a cam site or a site that is fishing for your credit card number. If you get a personal email reply or phone number then that is worth looking into, otherwise disregard and list the phony site as spam in your email. Best way to use craigslist at this point in time is to place your own ads and use the keywords like 'generous" or "roses" in your ad. The days of finding numerous free fucks or easily finding pay to play dates are long over on craigslist. I tell you this after 15 years experience. Your own ads are the way to go and save yourself a lot of wasted time.

JSmoth861
06-01-17, 06:56
I've seen her post a few times, but the weird number makes me worried. A quick google search didn't turn anything up. Thanks!Thanks for the info guys. I.

Wouldn't have even texted her without finding something out first, so I didn't know of that specific scam. I figured that was the case, but thought I'd check.

Stay safe!

ANiceGuy
06-01-17, 08:19
I've seen her post a few times, but the weird number makes me worried. A quick google search didn't turn anything up. Thanks!She also posts in knoxville, so I am guessing that she is nothing but spam. Be careful out there.

Hedonist12
06-01-17, 14:53
I've been with Christy a dozen times and never been disappointed, can share digits.Would love the digits too. -hed.

Talons Up
06-02-17, 10:51
The moment you see you are being directed to another site in the reply email you need to disregard the ad. It is only going to send you to a cam site or a site that is fishing for your credit card number. If you get a personal email reply or phone number then that is worth looking into, otherwise disregard and list the phony site as spam in your email. Best way to use craigslist at this point in time is to place your own ads and use the keywords like 'generous" or "roses" in your ad. The days of finding numerous free fucks or easily finding pay to play dates are long over on craigslist. I tell you this after 15 years experience. Your own ads are the way to go and save yourself a lot of wasted time.Just be careful. Know for a fact that a girl named LEO may very well respond and get you to agree to provide "roses" for some form of "sexual activity. " If you agree and show up, you might not only meet LEO, but several of her friends as well.

ZigBang1
06-03-17, 18:56
This one responded to a post I had. Checked phone on FB and it looks like pic on there are her and she's married with kids. Wants to meet up and get a room. I'm thinking a cash and dash deal. Anyone recognize the pics?

Sorry the pic is upside down. There is one more I'll try to up load. It's even more sketchy.

Pinkumia
06-03-17, 20:53
https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/6155807551.html

Anyone got anything from her beside massage? Pic looks like a tease.

Pete4444
06-03-17, 22:08

Anyone got anything from her beside massage? Pic looks like a tease.I texted her and made some inquiries but, it seem like she was legitimate. However, she does use the word come a few times in her post.

ZigBang1
06-04-17, 06:55
This is the other pic she sent. Says her name is Katey, looking for a sugar daddy. Wonder what hubby thinks about that?

Zauber
06-04-17, 21:19
This is the other pic she sent. Says her name is Katey, looking for a sugar daddy. Wonder what hubby thinks about that?If they're addicts it might have been his idea. I used to see a girl that said her guy would tell her to go through her phone and call guys on a slow night then slap her around and call her a ***** when the drugs were gone.

NorthCostGuy
06-05-17, 08:28
Nothing to be had here.

I texted her and made some inquiries but, it seem like she was legitimate. However, she does use the word come a few times in her post.

Pinkumia
06-05-17, 12:33
Anyone has any info on this one, reasonably priced.

https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/6161844955.html

Talons Up
06-05-17, 13:07

Anyone got anything from her beside massage? Pic looks like a tease.Not me. I went and she is legit. No extras.

BigTop446
06-05-17, 15:07
Anyone has any info on this one, reasonably priced.

https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/6161844955.htmlWhile her "well-groomed" comment sounds promising, I am always leery when there is no phone number provided. I've never had any luck sending emails and getting replies. Maybe others have had better luck.

Pinkumia
06-09-17, 08:54
After few email exchanges (for some reason no phone communication) set up a 30 min session for forty, showed up on time, tall girl, had a baby recently, freshly showered over all nice appearance, tipped her thirty (not sure if she was happy about it), had to twist her arm to make me happy but finally I was happy, she is not responding to my email so not sure if she was not happy about the tip or something else. Total seventy roses. Only Seniors can pm me with specific questions, since she is advertising on CL therapeutic section I will respect her privacy.I think this is her new ad.

http://akroncanton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-andrea-outcall-only/39057943

Sunlover
06-13-17, 08:09
Hello been texting with this one has anyone had any luck can't find any reviews any help would be appreciated! You can pm may have something you like too.

https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/6174282021.html

Thanks.

Pinkumia
06-15-17, 13:53
Hello been texting with this one has anyone had any luck can't find any reviews any help would be appreciated! You can pm may have something you like too.

https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/thp/6174282021.html

Thanks.After few message exchange sounds like she is all professional legit massage only.

Pinkumia
06-19-17, 23:18
https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/crs/6184380611.html

Interesting. wording seems fishy, LEO....

LoneRrider
06-21-17, 22:08
This is the other pic she sent. Says her name is Katey, looking for a sugar daddy. Wonder what hubby thinks about that?Think the pic needs more filters and editing.

Me Tigger
07-04-17, 14:23
Don't know the best place to post this but I'll probably copy it to the other forums that might partake of the Notel scene.

Early last week I happened to be in the neighborhood of my favorite Notel. Lakeview on SR 93 or Manchester Road in Coventry. I was tired and needed to rest and rejuvenate. Well, I had a friend with me and we agreed to stop and well, that's another story for another day. In any case I had a wonderful dream and woke up refreshed and rejuvenated. My friend too. So fast forward a day or two and I notice bumps on my legs below my knees and on my arms below my elbows. Nothing crazy, more like a mild outbreak of poison ivy. Itchy. My friend calls and says the same thing. WTF! We agree to meet up and ironically end up at the Lakeview again, but a different room. We examined the room, it seemed fine. We thoroughly examined each other and agree it is the same thing. She wanted to try some of my special ointment on her skin but she had used it up internally. Fast forward a few days and the bumps are going away, no new outbreaks. Same with my friend.

I'm 99 percent sure my friend and I were fine before stopping last week. So today July 4th, 2017, another friend and I stopped in the Lakeview because we thought they had fireworks, ya know, the kind that finish with a bang or two. Well, I didn't find any of those fireworks but my friend seemed to be a real firecracker if you know what I mean. Anyhow, room search seemed fine again. On our way out, I stopped and spoke with my friends Ghandi and Fatima who coincidentally own the Lakeview. I had them punch my frequent visitor's card for points. I explained the situation and showed the remaining bumps. I mentioned the room (s) in question. They seemed rather offended but I assured them the cause was in the room (s). Well I got a freebee coupon for my next visit. So for what its worth, check the room with the lights on espcially if it is an odd number.

This entire episode reminded me of the time many moons ago when I woke up one morning and found my funorkle was orange. I almost shit myself. I called a friend that was staying with me, I even call my mom I was so scared. They had no clue and told me to go to the emergency room. Now that's embarrassing, having to explain what you got. And then to top it off, the DR took one look at me, slapped me upside the head and told me to stop eating Cheetos in bed and watching late night HBO. She was right!

Tig.

Pinkumia
07-12-17, 21:55
Any one has any info on this one?

https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/crs/6174809141.html

Pinkumia
07-14-17, 13:48
Any one has any info on this one?

https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/crs/6174809141.htmlThats the pic I recieved.

FastFlyGuy
07-14-17, 14:26
I have not seen her, and I didn't even get a picture. (humph) But she DID quote me "100 per hour. 60 per half hour. I'll do it in lingerie. Tips welcome. * I live in kent. Must come here. Happy ending is MORE. " I asked "How MUCH more?" to which she replied "Negotiable". I don't know about you guys but I'm not driving down to Kent to "negotiate".

Thats the pic I recieved.

PainWint
07-14-17, 18:16
Thats the pic I recieved.I got a much different pic, I like yours better.

WhoreMoan
07-14-17, 19:48
I have not seen her, and I didn't even get a picture. (humph) But she DID quote me "100 per hour. 60 per half hour. I'll do it in lingerie. Tips welcome. * I live in kent. Must come here. Happy ending is MORE. " I asked "How MUCH more?" to which she replied "Negotiable". I don't know about you guys but I'm not driving down to Kent to "negotiate".Her MO is probably if she gets you excited and standing at attention with the little head doing the thinking she will be able to extort more money from you for that HE.

Pinkumia
08-02-17, 08:04
https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/crs/d/escorting/6245558003.html

Any one had any luck with her?

MrldHeight
08-02-17, 10:06

Any one had any luck with her?I have not contacted her, but I did see another ad on CL maybe a week ago (it's gone now / I can't find it) that was literally unintelligible (random words and incomplete words). That coupled with this one titled "escorting" makes me a little leery. The pictures are cute, so if you do move forward, I'd be interested in hearing about it.

Jimmy 5
08-02-17, 11:14

Any one had any luck with her?I would be careful with this one. Very attractive but could be a LEO sting. I would make sure of the exact age before you take the plunge. Just be careful make sure she is 18+.

Streetwize
08-02-17, 14:18
I would be careful with this one. Very attractive but could be a LEO sting. I would make sure of the exact age before you take the plunge. Just be careful make sure she is 18+.Agreed. FBI and Summit County just busted up the Red Roof Inn on Arlington rd looking for underage / human trafficking.

Intensity
08-06-17, 16:01
Hey Madison replied to my ad. Any info on her? She seems very negotiable.

StonePilot
08-06-17, 16:18
Hey Madison replied to my ad. Any info on her? She seems very negotiable.She is iluvlucy69 on SA.

Pete4444
08-06-17, 18:11
Hey Madison replied to my ad. Any info on her? She seems very negotiable.I wish a chick like that replied to my ad!

Member #5838
08-06-17, 18:20
I wish a chick like that replied to my ad!I met her once a few weeks ago and had a good time. Found her on the Seeking Arrangements site. PM me if you would like more info.

My only (minor) complaint was that she now has crazy blue / grey hair. I know it's stupid but the ridiculous SJW hair colors are a huge turn off for me. IMO the dyed hair is a lot like Mom Jeans or Capris in that NO ONE looks better with it. I still might see her again though.

ZigBang1
08-09-17, 14:38
Responded to her post, got what seemed like a legit reply even answered a couple questions I asked. Wrote back to her and said 'yeah, let's get together'. Never heard back. The pics look a little TGTBT and also maybe like I might have seen them or very similar before. Anyone else??

Mike7794
08-13-17, 02:21
She is iluvlucy69 on SA.I remember meeting up with her off of SA for a 1st M&G coffee. Her looks didn't do it for me, so I passed, but I sensed she was game.

Intensity
08-20-17, 08:26
Hey Madison replied to my ad. Any info on her? She seems very negotiable.She was willing to do quick FS for 40. She now has rainbow hair.

HiTower
08-21-17, 09:23
Intensity or Zigbang, please pm me. I'd like to get in touch with her. But 80 a month fotlr that site is a ripoff.

Mike1001
08-22-17, 17:23
Anyone have contact info for Madison.

Galaxy Smith
08-22-17, 19:18
Rainbow hair? I'm dying to see her, but not into the cost of SA either.

Intensity or Zigbang, please pm me. I'd like to get in touch with her. But 80 a month fotlr that site is a ripoff.

Intensity
08-26-17, 13:51
Hey Madison replied to my ad. Any info on her? She seems very negotiable.Willing to trade for contact info for a girl with big nips, drama free and she is negotiable.

ZigBang1
08-31-17, 19:50
Talking with this one. Quote $ for an hour and. 50 for BJ / qv. Seems I've seen the pic somewhere. I need to quit looking at all these posted ads!! LOL.

Torchkit
08-31-17, 21:29
Talking with this one. Quote $ for an hour and. 50 for BJ / qv. Seems I've seen the pic somewhere. I need to quit looking at all these posted ads!! LOL.Damn, she looks pretty good for the price.

Rusty Trombone
09-01-17, 06:40
Talking with this one. Quote $ for an hour and. 50 for BJ / qv. Seems I've seen the pic somewhere. I need to quit looking at all these posted ads!! LOL.I've seen her numerous times over the years. She gives a fantastic BBBJ. She is cool to talk to and pretty down to earth.

ZigBang1
09-01-17, 06:55
Torch: Yeah, thought the same thing but forgot to add that she doesn't have an incall so got to figure room cost in on the deal.

Talking with this one. Quote $ for an hour and. 50 for BJ / qv. Seems I've seen the pic somewhere. I need to quit looking at all these posted ads!! LOL.

Jauopi
09-01-17, 08:43
Talking with this one. Quote $ for an hour and. 50 for BJ / qv. Seems I've seen the pic somewhere. I need to quit looking at all these posted ads!! LOL.Yeah that's Chrissy, she is good. I've seen her before and would recommend her.

Dark Lotus
09-01-17, 10:50
Talking with this one. Quote $ for an hour and. 50 for BJ / qv. Seems I've seen the pic somewhere. I need to quit looking at all these posted ads!! LOL.Saw her 2 years ago in Norton, her tits are like two saddle bags on a Harley. Loose skin, pussy looked like a mud hole with wagon tracks through it, cute face though, oh and she sets a timer. One and done for me.

HungryEye
09-01-17, 13:52
Saw her 2 years ago in Norton, her tits are like two saddle bags on a Harley. Loose skin, pussy looked like a mud hole with wagon tracks through it, cute face though, oh and she sets a timer. One and done for me.Reading your post, picturing the mud hole with wagon tracks, the theme from Rawhide ran through my head. For those of you not familiar with the theme here ya go, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKC8pSFg1Vw.

H.

JasonDono
09-01-17, 17:50
Reading your post, picturing the mud hole with wagon tracks, the theme from Rawhide ran through my head. For those of you not familiar with the theme here ya go, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKC8pSFg1Vw.

H.All that song does is remind me of The Blues Brothers.

NineBal
09-04-17, 17:52
Talking with this one. Quote $ for an hour and. 50 for BJ / qv. Seems I've seen the pic somewhere. I need to quit looking at all these posted ads!! LOL.Did a quick search, didn't see her post.

Jauopi
09-05-17, 10:18
Saw her 2 years ago in Norton, her tits are like two saddle bags on a Harley. Loose skin, pussy looked like a mud hole with wagon tracks through it, cute face though, oh and she sets a timer. One and done for me.Here's pics of her.

VwR32
09-09-17, 23:17
So anyone got information about rainbow hair madison?

Bb1312
09-10-17, 22:23
Here's pics of her.Link? Number?

Mike7794
09-10-17, 23:08
Saw her 2 years ago in Norton, her tits are like two saddle bags on a Harley. Loose skin, pussy looked like a mud hole with wagon tracks through it, cute face though,LMAO! I almost spit my water on my keyboard. A good laugh before I go to bed.

UseMe1
09-13-17, 19:29
LMAO! I almost spit my water on my keyboard. A good laugh before I go to bed.Anyone have contact info for her. Wouldn't mind trying her out.

UseMe1
09-13-17, 21:30
Here's pics of her.Anyone know how to get a hold of her?

Jauopi
09-14-17, 20:20
Anyone know how to get a hold of her?Yeah you have to become a senior member then mail someone and they will send you the #.

UseMe1
09-14-17, 22:48
Yeah you have to become a senior member then mail someone and they will send you the #.Ok thank you for your help.

Spermshooter77
09-19-17, 10:55
Talked to her last year. She seemed very eager to meet up for. 8 an hour. Happened to come across her drug arrests and decided to pass.She bate you to get money and tell you her dad is coming over and never do anything was told this.

WillyMo
09-20-17, 17:45
Saw her 2 years ago in Norton, her tits are like two saddle bags on a Harley. Loose skin, pussy looked like a mud hole with wagon tracks through it, cute face though, oh and she sets a timer. One and done for me.You forgot to mention the filthy van and the sweltering rotten carp odor. I forgot about the timer. HAHA!

Dodge011
09-22-17, 18:04
You forgot to mention the filthy van and the sweltering rotten carp odor. I forgot about the timer. HAHA!This dumb ***** is going to get her and her bf teeth knocked out. Ger meth head pos bf showed up by suprise and her and him took me with a gun to the atm up the street on manchester and cleaned me out. Ill pay any one who has info about that dude. Pussy wouldn't put the gun down. Last is 1541.

Dodge011
09-22-17, 18:06
You forgot to mention the filthy van and the sweltering rotten carp odor. I forgot about the timer. HAHA!This dumb * is going to get her and her bf teeth knocked out. Ger meth head pos bf showed up by suprise and her and him took me with a gun to the atm up the street on manchester and cleaned me out. Ill pay any one who has info about that dude. Pussy wouldn't put the gun down. Last is 1541.

Jauopi
09-22-17, 19:03
Anyone have contact info for her. Wouldn't mind trying her out.

Not sure if she's still cool saw this today. The four digits at the end are the last 4 of her phone number.

The screenshot is kind of small so here's the text:

"Seen this btch for years. Today im at lake notel and her meth head bf shows up then im at the atm getting cleaned out at gun point. Will pay anyone for info on them. Will beat the brakes off either one of those drug addict pos. Especialy that dude. Knock on my door armed. Catch me without that gun if u see this. U or christy . Num 1five fourone"

S S Teacher06
10-08-17, 05:47
Got a reply to an add from this one. Included this pick and phone number and Nothing else. Facebook search confirms its her. Name is Katie. Any info you guys have before I contact? You can send private message if you want.

LabiaLicker
10-08-17, 16:54
After a 2 year break from the hobby I've been slowly getting back into it. I've been in contact with this one. If anyone has any info I would appreciate it. You could pm me if you want to.

PissedOffLaxD
10-09-17, 12:56
Hey Madison replied to my ad. Any info on her? She seems very negotiable.I could be wrong, my brain has been turned to mush with 60 hour work weeks and moving 500 miles,. However, I'm fairly certain she was placing ads in Charlotte with some fairly positive reviews as a provider. I'll see if I can find some links.

ZigBang1
10-10-17, 09:59
Answered her post and got her menu and this pic. Looks familiar but not sure where I might have seen her pic before. She offered a phone# but nothing checks out on it. As usual her post is flagged and emailing with her seems sketchy. But what do you expect form CL? Anyone recognize her? I'm giving up.

Dixie Rect
10-10-17, 13:10
Answered her post and got her menu and this pic. Looks familiar but not sure where I might have seen her pic before. She offered a phone# but nothing checks out on it. As usual her post is flagged and emailing with her seems sketchy. But what do you expect form CL? Anyone recognize her? I'm giving up.Looks like the infamous Sex kitten. That's her name so you can do a search on one of these threads. She was the talk of the town a year or so ago until she got knocked up. She was still posting ads even in her final trimester. If that's her can you PM me her #. I posted a link from TER but I don't know if the 2 #'s are current. I had her 3 times and she was fun. Skills like crazy Abbey.

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=290826

www.************.com/akron-canton/classifieds/ad/567081989e5a3pbwrXdbWPDc4ZcZsq3kPYA6z2Lh5ppOfw6WeH/

Pete4444
10-10-17, 15:57
Looks like the infamous Sex kitten. That's her name so you can do a search on one of these threads. She was the talk of the town a year or so ago until she got knocked up. She was still posting ads even in her final trimester. If that's her can you PM me her #. I posted a link from TER but I don't know if the 2 #'s are current. I had her 3 times and she was fun. Skills like crazy Abbey.

www.************.com/akron-canton/classifieds/ad/567081989e5a3pbwrXdbWPDc4ZcZsq3kPYA6z2Lh5ppOfw6WeH/Maybe she should change her name to Sex Rabbit?

ZigBang1
10-12-17, 19:04
This one posts on CL and gets flagged and wondered if any one has intel. Says she's in and Canton and gave me an address to an apartment complex on Cleve Ave. Seems shaky and I need to quit going to CL. LOL.....Somebody talk me out of this!

Zauber
10-15-17, 19:48
This one posts on CL and gets flagged and wondered if any one has intel. Says she's in and Canton and gave me an address to an apartment complex on Cleve Ave. Seems shaky and I need to quit going to CL. LOL.....Somebody talk me out of this!Not sure but it looks like some EMO guy with a lot of make-up. Did that work?

ZigBang1
10-16-17, 07:37
Hey Zauber, thanks for the comment. The more I looked at the pic the more I was thinking the same thing. After a few sketchy emails trying to get me to visit I decided to scratch 'her / it' off my wish list.

Not sure but it looks like some EMO guy with a lot of make-up. Did that work?

ZigBang1
10-18-17, 17:21
Talking with this one. Sent me the pic and my first thought was OH BOY but then I started thinking that I have seen this pic somewhere else. She's trying to get me to come to Kent for $. 20 Anyone else recognize her? Maybe I need to quit reading CL ads.

Pete4444
10-18-17, 19:23
Talking with this one. Sent me the pic and my first thought was OH BOY but then I started thinking that I have seen this pic somewhere else. She's trying to get me to come to Kent for $. 20 Anyone else recognize her? Maybe I need to quit reading CL ads.She does look familiar but, can't place her.

Dfabs54
10-18-17, 20:30
Talking with this one. Sent me the pic and my first thought was OH BOY but then I started thinking that I have seen this pic somewhere else. She's trying to get me to come to Kent for $. 20 Anyone else recognize her? Maybe I need to quit reading CL ads.Saw her a month or so ago. She does look better in pics than in person but she's cute. Lives in a little studio apartment in Kent that looks to be mostly college students or maybe all college students. She is a bit weird and seemed to be in a rush working around classes. Think she's just trying to help pay for school. Felt rushed but maybe she will get better as she goes. Body is tight and tits small so definitely a spinner. Buck 20 for an hr I believe.

FastFlyGuy
10-19-17, 07:57
Well Dfabs, you saw her; is she any fun??

Saw her a month or so ago. She does look better in pics than in person but she's cute. Lives in a little studio apartment in Kent that looks to be mostly college students or maybe all college students. She is a bit weird and seemed to be in a rush working around classes. Think she's just trying to help pay for school. Felt rushed but maybe she will get better as she goes. Body is tight and tits small so definitely a spinner. Buck 20 for an hr I believe.

Dfabs54
10-19-17, 11:29
Well Dfabs, you saw her; is she any fun??Didn't do much for me. BBBJ then had to bounce quick for class so I didn't really enjoy. Don't know her full menu.

Dark Lotus
10-19-17, 14:07
Didn't do much for me. BBBJ then had to bounce quick for class so I didn't really enjoy. Don't know her full menu.For a buck twenty you should of enjoyed the full menu. At least get your finger wet.

Writer10
10-23-17, 11:59
She only posts occasionally on CL, but I got lucky and saw her post before it got flagged. She is young, but of legal age. She is a BBW, but has a very pleasant personality and is well-spoken. She will provide full service, but no "back door," for those who might inquire. I have seen her twice now and would not hesitate to recommend. Transportation might be an issue. You might have to pick her up, but I think it is worth it. You can PM me for more details, including a photo and contact information.

Ddave1939
10-23-17, 13:02
She only posts occasionally on CL, but I got lucky and saw her post before it got flagged. She is young, but of legal age. She is a BBW, but has a very pleasant personality and is well-spoken. She will provide full service, but no "back door," for those who might inquire. I have seen her twice now and would not hesitate to recommend. Transportation might be an issue. You might have to pick her up, but I think it is worth it. You can PM me for more details, including a photo and contact information.Is this the girl by CAK airport?

Skerts2
10-24-17, 13:49
Is this the girl by CAK airport?I don't believe so. That one is way closer to spinner than bbw.

General19
10-25-17, 17:20
Looks like the infamous Sex kitten. That's her name so you can do a search on one of these threads. She was the talk of the town a year or so ago until she got knocked up. She was still posting ads even in her final trimester. If that's her can you PM me her #. I posted a link from TER but I don't know if the 2 #'s are current. I had her 3 times and she was fun. Skills like crazy Abbey.

www.************.com/akron-canton/classifieds/ad/567081989e5a3pbwrXdbWPDc4ZcZsq3kPYA6z2Lh5ppOfw6WeH/Does anybody have current contact info for SexKitten? Please PM me her info if you do!

USAtrak23
10-27-17, 02:40
Talking with this one. Sent me the pic and my first thought was OH BOY but then I started thinking that I have seen this pic somewhere else. She's trying to get me to come to Kent for $. 20 Anyone else recognize her? Maybe I need to quit reading CL ads.Any hints on what her ad says? I could use a reason to head out there so I can eat at Mike's place.

DingDong269
10-28-17, 22:21
Can you pm her number? Thanks.

Saw her a month or so ago. She does look better in pics than in person but she's cute. Lives in a little studio apartment in Kent that looks to be mostly college students or maybe all college students. She is a bit weird and seemed to be in a rush working around classes. Think she's just trying to help pay for school. Felt rushed but maybe she will get better as she goes. Body is tight and tits small so definitely a spinner. Buck 20 for an hr I believe.

Cloud Chaser
10-31-17, 00:07
I got a reply from this one. Anyone have info?

PainWint
11-04-17, 12:10
For a buck twenty you should of enjoyed the full menu. At least get your finger wet.I guess you didn't notice here hands are a mess from the needles. Which also explains the decline in appearance.

Elguapo87
11-09-17, 12:05
I got a reply from this one. Anyone have info?I get some hits from her once in a while. She's not my usual cup of tea so I always pass, but if she's got decent skills I might give her a try.

Dark Lotus
11-21-17, 20:59
This one responded to my ad, as usual I got over excited, thinking wow I hit the jackpot. She gave me the run around for about 3 hours, we finally set a meet in Kent, and still waiting and waiting and excuse after excuse. I gave up and left, told her I'd be in Ravenna. She said she would meet me there, now she says she's in Kent and takes her an hour to get to Ravenna. She finally shows, and it's clear she has some kinda habit. She looked rough, and was missing a tooth. Honestly I don't know if the pic is really her, its close if not. She apologies about everything, she wanted 140 for FS, not going to happen, I settle on 70 for a BBBJ, car play. I know it's high priced. But I've spent 60-100 on crappy rub and tug. I told her to drop the bottoms, she got completely naked, I was like, this ain't your first rodeo. To myself of course. So she starts sucking and I start fiv, she it tight, I'll say that, and petite. So we finish, she is not a swallower. Return her to her car, she says she is trying to move back to Georgia, she does have a southern accent so I bought that story. If you want digits don't flood my box, and I'm not making any promises, I had to jump thro hoops for this one, and imo was not worth the hassle. Sorry her pic is sideways, don't know why. She said she goes by brea, but her real name is brittany.

Ddave1939
11-21-17, 22:51
This one responded to my ad, as usual I got over excited, thinking wow I hit the jackpot. She gave me the run around for about 3 hours, we finally set a meet in Kent, and still waiting and waiting and excuse after excuse. I gave up and left, told her I'd be in Ravenna. She said she would meet me there, now she says she's in Kent and takes her an hour to get to Ravenna. She finally shows, and it's clear she has some kinda habit. She looked rough, and was missing a tooth. Honestly I don't know if the pic is really her, its close if not. She apologies about everything, she wanted 140 for FS, not going to happen, I settle on 70 for a BBBJ, car play. I know it's high priced. But I've spent 60-100 on crappy rub and tug. I told her to drop the bottoms, she got completely naked, I was like, this ain't your first rodeo. To myself of course. So she starts sucking and I start fiv, she it tight, I'll say that, and petite. So we finish, she is not a swallower. Return her to her car, she says she is trying to move back to Georgia, she does have a southern accent so I bought that story. If you want digits don't flood my box, and I'm not making any promises, I had to jump thro hoops for this one, and imo was not worth the hassle. Sorry her pic is sideways, don't know why. She said she goes by brea, but her real name is brittany.That's a cute pic. Too bad she might not look anything like that in real life. And I got to know, which tooth was out?

Member #5699
11-22-17, 00:31
Just got a reply from her. Anybody knows / have seen her?

Quoted me 65 which I think is too good to be truth.

Dark Lotus
11-22-17, 07:18
That's a cute pic. Too bad she might not look anything like that in real life. And I got to know, which tooth was out?I believe one of her upper front teeth. It was dark by the time she got to me, she pointed to it, and apologized that her tooth was missing. She is a sweet girl, but if that pic is really her, she let herself go.

Canner1530
12-07-17, 03:11
Just got a reply from her. Anybody knows / have seen her?

Quoted me 65 which I think is too good to be truth.It's the girl in the pictures she's alright looking but not as hot as the pics. I saw her twice she's only down to give hjs and promises more if you see her a couple of times. I asked here the 2nd time I saw if I was going to get some head the next time I saw her and she said yeah. Then I texted her to meet up again and asked her about it before I went over and she said not tonight. So she's nice and she seems cool but it's 65 $ to watch her go at and get an HJ and you can't even finish on her tits. I'm not going back. But if that's all you're looking for she's an option. Personally I'd pay a little more and at least get a massage before an HJ.

Intensity
12-10-17, 11:25
Has anyone played with her? Seems friendly and real. Lives in Cuyahoga falls. She answered a Car Fun ad.

Skeeter1
12-10-17, 14:03
Has anyone played with her? Seems friendly and real. Lives in Cuyahoga falls. She answered a Car Fun ad.She looks good! Hope she's legit.

JasonDono
12-11-17, 13:47
It's the girl in the pictures she's alright looking but not as hot as the pics. I saw her twice she's only down to give hjs and promises more if you see her a couple of times. I asked here the 2nd time I saw if I was going to get some head the next time I saw her and she said yeah. Then I texted her to meet up again and asked her about it before I went over and she said not tonight. So she's nice and she seems cool but it's 65 $ to watch her go at and get an HJ and you can't even finish on her tits. I'm not going back. But if that's all you're looking for she's an option. Personally I'd pay a little more and at least get a massage before an HJ.I talked to her. This is exactly what I was told via email in a very weird, bubbly way. $65 for 35 minutes, which is weird, too. I'm intrigued but at the same time. It's odd.

Streetwize
12-11-17, 14:23
I talked to her. This is exactly what I was told via email in a very weird, bubbly way. $65 for 35 minutes, which is weird, too. I'm intrigued but at the same time. It's odd.Lots of FS providers for 60 quick stay. Not worth it for a HJ.

Hobwic13
12-16-17, 00:25
It's the girl in the pictures she's alright looking but not as hot as the pics. I saw her twice she's only down to give hjs and promises more if you see her a couple of times. I asked here the 2nd time I saw if I was going to get some head the next time I saw her and she said yeah. Then I texted her to meet up again and asked her about it before I went over and she said not tonight. So she's nice and she seems cool but it's 65 $ to watch her go at and get an HJ and you can't even finish on her tits. I'm not going back. But if that's all you're looking for she's an option. Personally I'd pay a little more and at least get a massage before an HJ.I also saw her a couple times for a HJ with the same promises for more. Recently she texted saying she would do FS and gave rates. They were above what I normally would do but decided to go for it anyway ($5 hhr / $$hr). I got there, everything seemed normal we chatted for a bit then she asked for the money like the previous times. This time however she said she needed to get a blanket and went upstairs and then a white guy with a baseball bat comes out saying it was time to go, she's underage, etc (seemed similar to those other reports from a while back).

Groove1
12-16-17, 21:05
Has anyone played with her? Seems friendly and real. Lives in Cuyahoga falls. She answered a Car Fun ad.I'm normally optomistic but I doubt it on this one unless those are REALLY OLD PICS LOL.

Member #2862
12-20-17, 23:10
I also saw her a couple times for a HJ with the same promises for more. Recently she texted saying she would do FS and gave rates. They were above what I normally would do but decided to go for it anyway ($5 hhr / $$hr). I got there, everything seemed normal we chatted for a bit then she asked for the money like the previous times. This time however she said she needed to get a blanket and went upstairs and then a white guy with a baseball bat comes out saying it was time to go, she's underage, etc (seemed similar to those other reports from a while back).No offense to the poster as I assume it is a legit post. But because he only has one post it leaves the door open that it could be someone unhappy with the service, competitor or disgruntled ex. Again no offense. I had done two HJ visits because she is on my way home and she promises more after a third visit. They were actually fun, but if this is true then obviously its time to scratch her from potentials. Thanks.

JasonDono
12-23-17, 21:46
No offense to the poster as I assume it is a legit post. But because he only has one post it leaves the door open that it could be someone unhappy with the service, competitor or disgruntled ex. Again no offense. I had done two HJ visits because she is on my way home and she promises more after a third visit. They were actually fun, but if this is true then obviously its time to scratch her from potentials. Thanks.I'll back him up on it. Literally the same thing happened to me. 2 visits of the same thing, and the third she offered all the bullshit for $200. Went. I should have red flagged when she counted it and took it immediately instead of leaving it lay like she had the last two times. She sat, we spoke for about 30 seconds and she said she needed to go get an ash tray or some shit. She walked away and about a minute later the skinny white dude came around the corner with dumb ass sunglasses on with and bat and told me to leave.
I'd have posted about it sooner but I haven't been on for a bit and didn't realize she had gotten any attention here.

Ddave1939
12-23-17, 22:05
I'll back him up on it. Literally the same thing happened to me. 2 visits of the same thing, and the third she offered all the bullshit for $200. Went. I should have red flagged when she counted it and took it immediately instead of leaving it lay like she had the last two times. She sat, we spoke for about 30 seconds and she said she needed to go get an ash tray or some shit. She walked away and about a minute later the skinny white dude came around the corner with dumb ass sunglasses on with and bat and told me to leave.
I'd have posted about it sooner but I haven't been on for a bit and didn't realize she had gotten any attention here.Wonder what a baseball bat would do to a handgun.

T Soprano
12-23-17, 22:15
Wonder what a baseball bat would do to a handgun.With the word " skinny" , sounds like a dope boy. Sooner or later he'll run in to a guy that takes the bat from him and busts him up. More than likely he's got priors for drugs.

T.