PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Amp Lvr
08-22-13, 00:18
I had a very bad experience with Sunshine. Got there at about 8pm. It's a cheap place on a used car lot. The sign said 'Closed'. I called her and told her I had driven quite a ways. She said she'd charge me .8 instead of .65. She arrived and from the outset it felt bad. She had me fill out some stupid little waiver, saying I wouldn't hold her (Liu) responsible for any injuries. I should have walked out there. She gave me a massage. It was lackluster, boring, stupid. She used elbows, and seemed bored & rude. She speaks English pretty well, but is not a good conversationalist. She sat on a chair and barely rubbed her hands on me. She had like a washcloth between her hands & my skin. I asked her to not use it. Her breath smelled bad. Her socks looked as though she had been walking on a dirty floor. I literally almost got up halfway during the 'massage' and left. My neck actually has a crink in it now. Do not waste money there!

Doverman
10-20-13, 12:03
I went there, knowing it was a legit place, because I needed a good massage. I didn't get one.

I had a very bad experience with Sunshine. Got there at about 8pm. It's a cheap place on a used car lot. The sign said 'Closed'. I called her and told her I had driven quite a ways. She said she'd charge me .8 instead of .65. She arrived and from the outset it felt bad. She had me fill out some stupid little waiver, saying I wouldn't hold her (Liu) responsible for any injuries. I should have walked out there. She gave me a massage. It was lackluster, boring, stupid. She used elbows, and seemed bored & rude. She speaks English pretty well, but is not a good conversationalist. She sat on a chair and barely rubbed her hands on me. She had like a washcloth between her hands & my skin. I asked her to not use it. Her breath smelled bad. Her socks looked as though she had been walking on a dirty floor. I literally almost got up halfway during the 'massage' and left. My neck actually has a crink in it now. Do not waste money there!

MarkySparky
05-06-15, 21:48
Any thing new about oriental?