PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

SkidRow
09-17-14, 21:02
A few years ago their used to be a truck stop at exit 233. Go behind the convenient store to a double wide trailer, a pool table and some bed rooms where you could get some relief. Is it still in business?

NC Transplant
09-18-14, 14:25
233 off which interstate?

A few years ago their used to be a truck stop at exit 233. Go behind the convenient store to a double wide trailer, a pool table and some bed rooms where you could get some relief. Is it still in business?

Jksays2
09-18-14, 16:38
It was a private club that you had to show I'd to join, called Cowboy's. I don't know if it's still open, but it was located just off I-85 at the NC / VA border at the Wise exit.

JK.

233 off which interstate?

No Alibis
09-18-14, 17:51
It was a private club that you had to show I'd to join, called Cowboy's. I don't know if it's still open, but it was located just off I-85 at the NC / VA border at the Wise exit.

JK.I don't know about exit 233, but exit 4 in Virginia on the east side of Simmons truck stop, there was a red double wide. Entry was allowed upon surrendering your DOT medical card. The place had a pool table and a few bedrooms. The woman who ran it, had girls rotating in and out, from all over the country. They even kept a file on the drivers with their cb handles. I'm not sure if it's still there or not, but I did visit the place once, many years ago. I was told by a girl there, that even the local sheriff would partake. JnD

MD Bellamy
09-19-14, 20:27
I don't know about exit 233, but exit 4 in Virginia on the east side of Simmons truck stop, there was a red double wide. Entry was allowed upon surrendering your DOT medical card. The place had a pool table and a few bedrooms. The woman who ran it, had girls rotating in and out, from all over the country. They even kept a file on the drivers with their cb handles. I'm not sure if it's still there or not, but I did visit the place once, many years ago. I was told by a girl there, that even the local sheriff would partake. JnDSadly, it's long gone! I think it closed about 7 years ago and was a grocery store last time I passed by. Pity, because it was a good cheap old-fashioned cathouse with a decent rotation of talent. I've never found if they've opened elsewhere nearby--the cops seemed to have been pretty easy-going. Anyone know of a new location??

Having Fun Too
09-20-14, 12:07
A few years ago their used to be a truck stop at exit 233. Go behind the convenient store to a double wide trailer, a pool table and some bed rooms where you could get some relief. Is it still in business?It closed a few years ago.

MD Bellamy
09-21-14, 01:21
It closed a few years ago.Anyone aware of any "replacements"? This used to be a good area and it's hard to believe it's completely vanished. PM if necessary.