PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

PeeWee2
06-21-11, 00:24
After reading all the news about "no hoes," I had to throw this one in from my continuing good luck experience about this little crack town, Salisbury:

Take 85 to exit 76, Hwy 53, Albemarle. Turn left and follow 1/2 mile to Long Street. All up and down Long street are WSW and BSW walking along the sides. They do the typical look-you-in-the-eyes, you pull over and they jump in. They always ask "Are you a cop," and of course at that point you know you're good to go, although they may pull out a titty or ask you to show your little pee pee. If they come to your window, without getting in and say "hey How 'ya doing?" and conversation like that, and start negotiating sex for money, tell them "I'm sorry. I thought you needed help," or something like that, because that is a sting and you are being audiotaped and videotaped; they don't get in your car if it's a sting.

I have been having sex with these girls, all under 30 years old, most of them teens, for ten years, unprotected and I am convinced STDs don't exist! The cops have few places to hide but if you get stopped and you have one of them in the car with you, you are going to jail, because you are with a "known prostitute," even if you didn't do anything with her. That cop is going to go home at the end of his shift and he doesn't care that you're going to jail, your photo put into the Salisbury Post, and the fact that now you have to pay a lawyer to defend you. Also, if you drive past any point at any time more than once, you will be stopped for cruising and ticketed. Also you can drive past exit 76 to exit 79, and take the Long Street exit and follow it back South to Salisbury. That way you only pass through once. I recommend against any picking up girls after sundown because it's also a common area of robberies and murders, and their are far more cops lurking the streets.

Also the local newspaper, the Salisbury Post, seems to work hand-in-hand with the police because they report in detail, along with your photograph, everything only a cop would know. There are several cheap hotels, where if you just check in, in a few minutes one of them will be knocking on your door asking,"Want some company?"

If you decide not to engage in the street hobby, you can always visit Nicole's. 2nd Breath, or Alpine Health club, all three very reasonable establishments with closed-door sex sessions.

I think little 'ole Salisbury has become this because so many of its law enforcement and city council leaders are corrupt; they are constantly being exposed and fired and re-hired. Also, if you are black in Rowan County, you will be 40% guilty before you are even arrested.

Additionally, if you ride up 85 to the next town, Lexington, take the old 64 exit and follow it through all the crack hoods there. Lots of girls there too. Both places will cost you 20. They will try for 30 but you say,"I respect that but 20 is all I'm going to pay. I'll be happy to take you back where I picked you up." And of course they say "Oh no no you're fine. 20 is good." Happy cunting!

Southerngent
06-21-11, 10:21
This is a remarkable report. I assumed it was a joke when I read the part about unprotected sex and no such thing as STD's.

On The Hill
07-09-11, 09:44
After reading all the news about "no hoes," I had to throw this one in from my continuing good luck experience about this little crack town, Salisbury:

Take 85 to exit 76, Hwy 53, Albemarle. Turn left and follow 1/2 mile to Long Street. All up and down Long street are WSW and BSW walking along the sides. They do the typical look-you-in-the-eyes, you pull over and they jump in. They always ask "Are you a cop," and of course at that point you know you're good to go, although they may pull out a titty or ask you to show your little pee pee. If they come to your window, without getting in and say "hey How 'ya doing?" and conversation like that, and start negotiating sex for money, tell them "I'm sorry. I thought you needed help," or something like that, because that is a sting and you are being audiotaped and videotaped; they don't get in your car if it's a sting.

I have been having sex with these girls, all under 30 years old, most of them teens, for ten years, unprotected and I am convinced STDs don't exist! The cops have few places to hide but if you get stopped and you have one of them in the car with you, you are going to jail, because you are with a "known prostitute," even if you didn't do anything with her. That cop is going to go home at the end of his shift and he doesn't care that you're going to jail, your photo put into the Salisbury Post, and the fact that now you have to pay a lawyer to defend you. Also, if you drive past any point at any time more than once, you will be stopped for cruising and ticketed. Also you can drive past exit 76 to exit 79, and take the Long Street exit and follow it back South to Salisbury. That way you only pass through once. I recommend against any picking up girls after sundown because it's also a common area of robberies and murders, and their are far more cops lurking the streets.

Also the local newspaper, the Salisbury Post, seems to work hand-in-hand with the police because they report in detail, along with your photograph, everything only a cop would know. There are several cheap hotels, where if you just check in, in a few minutes one of them will be knocking on your door asking,"Want some company?"

If you decide not to engage in the street hobby, you can always visit Nicole's. 2nd Breath, or Alpine Health club, all three very reasonable establishments with closed-door sex sessions.

I think little 'ole Salisbury has become this because so many of its law enforcement and city council leaders are corrupt; they are constantly being exposed and fired and re-hired. Also, if you are black in Rowan County, you will be 40% guilty before you are even arrested.

Additionally, if you ride up 85 to the next town, Lexington, take the old 64 exit and follow it through all the crack hoods there. Lots of girls there too. Both places will cost you 20. They will try for 30 but you say,"I respect that but 20 is all I'm going to pay. I'll be happy to take you back where I picked you up." And of course they say "Oh no no you're fine. 20 is good." Happy cunting!You may be right, as long as you don't count gonorrhea as an STD. I caught that via BBBJ in Salisbury.

Triangleman
07-17-11, 00:51
PeeWee, you made an excellent report. I usually post in the Raleigh and Durham area but get to travel most of North Carolina. I agree that Salisbury is a great place for SWs. I would like to add that not all of them are young teenagers. I have encountered two older WSWs on Long Street near the border of Salisbury and East Spencer. One called herself "Ghost" and the other gave me the name Jennifer. I saw them on different occasions while in Salisbury a couple of months ago. I never had luck in Lexington but have had a little (2) luck in China Grove which is a few miles south of Salisbury. One was a WSW who gave the name Kim and the other was a HSW. The HSW was actually walking about the equivalent of two block from a Mexican social club on HWY 29 a mile or so before entering China Grove from Salisbury. Both of these happened somewhere around 8:30pm. 10pm on different nights. The HSW spoke very good English and said she was only out because she couldn't find work and her boyfriend had been locked up. The WSW was pretty professional in that she actually had a room at a little hotel on HWY 29 near Jake Alexander Blvd.

I would also add that I disagree with your position on HIV. I say you never trust sticking any SW, young or old, with your John Boy unless it is covered. There is always the possibility that some monger, pimp or crack dealer has HIV and is sticking his poker in the same furnace that you are sticking yours into.

On The Hill
07-19-11, 11:04
That means she had that infection in her throat. You didn't french kiss her did you?In a word. No.

On The Hill
07-19-11, 11:07
That means she had that infection in her throat. You didn't french kiss her did you?Since the infection was in her throat, I'll give you three chances to guess how she passed it to me.

PeeWee2
07-29-11, 00:38
If I give a SW a gift card from Walmart and then take her home for sex, is that prostitution?

What's the difference between paying a girl for sex and taking a girl to a movie and dinner and then home for sex?

MrFixer
07-30-11, 08:13
If I give a SW a gift card from Walmart and then take her home for sex, is that prostitution?

What's the difference between paying a girl for sex and taking a girl to a movie and dinner and then home for sex?In that case whats the difference in marrying the woman, it becomes an extra long time experience? Might cost more in the long run. I'm just saying. LOL.

Chicken Head50
09-16-11, 15:55
I follow the instructions on here. Long street, found a WSW with a horse name. 20 for a BBBJCIM. Did the deal on the run. No digets. Not to bad. 28 year old. She could DT. Wish I had a little more time. Was there for work.

C H

Wildthang36
09-17-11, 17:05
In that case whats the difference in marrying the woman, it becomes an extra long time experience? Might cost more in the long run. I'm just saying. LOL.Yes, and a lot more of a headache and bitching to go along with it. Keep the overhead low and continue mongering. Less bullshit.

ConcordGuy
09-19-11, 17:36
In that case whats the difference in marrying the woman, it becomes an extra long time experience? Might cost more in the long run. I'm just saying. LOL.Wow so you don't see a difference between marriage and taking a girl to diner and a movie and then home for sex? Personally I never had to get a divorce from a date, and also never had to give the girl half my stuff to get rid of her after a date either.

PeeWee2
09-19-11, 22:58
I follow the instructions on here. Long street, found a WSW with a horse name. 20 for a BBBJCIM. Did the deal on the run. No digets. Not to bad. 28 year old. She could DT. Wish I had a little more time. Was there for work.

C HLong Street is good for the day time mongering. Look around and hope to find Chloe, Bambi, Ghost, Candy, Nichole, all WSWs, cheap and good at what they do.

Member #5689
09-19-11, 23:11
Been coming up during the day and not found any of the action spoke about. ANybody got details on any of these been all over long and tried finding the social club on 29but could not find. Did see a couple small hotels in that area but did not see any girls around. Any info would be appreciated.

PeeWee2
09-21-11, 08:28
Been coming up during the day and not found any of the action spoke about. ANybody got details on any of these been all over long and tried finding the social club on 29but could not find. Did see a couple small hotels in that area but did not see any girls around. Any info would be appreciated.Just like anywhere else, it's hit or miss. On Long Street, the entire strip is Crack Heaven and heavy with LEO, ALL THE TIME. The thugs arrested there are in the local paper EVERY day.

The Social clubs are located as follows:

2nd Breath, Webb Road. Exit. Across from the flea market.

Alpine Health Club, Jake Alexander Blvd, on the service road behind the Waffle House. (Don't bother unless you plan to unload all your cash. It's more expensive than a BP girl and you will not get FS)

Nicole's, Hwy 29, 1/4 mile south of Webb Road on 29 south. They also have a half-assed website that has been unfinished for years.

Chicken Head50
09-21-11, 12:28
Took a run up Long to 85 again. No WSW, just 3 BSW. I passed today. The girl gave me the name palamino, the other day. BBBJCIM, I would say a 7. Did the deed on the move. Might have been really good had I had the time. Will be in the area off and on, this fall. Any other hot spots in the area PM me.

Thanks Chicken Head

PeeWee2
10-05-11, 20:50
Took a run up Long to 85 again. No WSW, just 3 BSW. I passed today. The girl gave me the name palamino, the other day. BBBJCIM, I would say a 7. Did the deed on the move. Might have been really good had I had the time. Will be in the area off and on, this fall. Any other hot spots in the area PM me.

Thanks Chicken HeadWatch out for Palomino if she's drunk. She is a handful and is going to punch you in the face and scratch your face, like she hates men or something. Totally different girl when she's drunk!

PeeWee2
10-05-11, 20:53

Thanks Chicken HeadAnother one on Long Street is Bambi, near the North end of Long Street. Really sweet but quiet girl with a mouthful of rotten teeth and an extremely hairy vagina. But she has the skills and a tight box and that's what matters!

RollingDirty
11-10-11, 09:05
Anybody have any current info on Dunn, NC specifically the area around the truck stops?

I have had some action at Sadlers in the past but that place has always been hit or miss looks like it might be a Pilot now, too bad.

I stopped last Friday night late at Sadler but it was dead quiet nothing at all going on, ended up parking in the vacant lot on the service road over by the Loves because I thought that lot had "the look", I was wrong it was quiet also.

Truth be told for the last month I've been running the I-95 corridor and found not much of anything it never used to be so dry.

Later,

R D

Chicken Head50
11-10-11, 11:23
Checked out the economy, and Days inn. They have possibilities.

Chicken Head50
11-10-11, 16:03
Took a run up long today. Nothing, Saw uncle Leo. Think the rain must have drove them in.

DBodie
11-29-11, 11:37
Thought I would drop a report on that street in SBury we all seem to like. Drove through the past few weeks just scoping what is out. There seems to be a good cross section of WSW and BSW. I have seen a couple red haired WSW I would like to take the chance on. I am headed out here in a few and I will report back this afternoon on what todays drive unearths. I saw someone mention a few of the local HOtels and was wondering if there is a signal to know as that seems safer than driving the stroll. Thanks for the site BTW and I know I am new so bare with me as I get all the particulars figured out.

DBodie
11-29-11, 19:04
Has a dream kinda rainy so not much to be found. 2 BSW did the look and turn but not what I was looking to dream of like I said there are 2 reds I have a thing for. 1 WSW up near the intersection. Looked at the HOtels and saw 1 possible but very large lady.

SlitSlurper
12-01-11, 10:16
Has a dream kinda rainy so not much to be found. 2 BSW did the look and turn but not what I was looking to dream of like I said there are 2 reds I have a thing for. 1 WSW up near the intersection. Looked at the HOtels and saw 1 possible but very large lady.The two reds are sisters Chloe and Chelsea, both heavy on Crack. Both were recently arrested for stealing a van and driving to a monger's house to steal everything inside while he wasn't home. But he showed up and called police. I have seen them both before at the same time and PeeWee2 has seen them and posted photos of them as well.

DBodie
12-01-11, 12:09
Much thanks for that info. That kinda leaves me in a catch 22. I love red heads but don't want to be a statistic. I am bored so I am going to run the stroll. Will report back on what I find if any.

Solarmta
12-02-11, 00:57
The two reds are sisters Chloe and Chelsea, both heavy on Crack. Both were recently arrested for stealing a van and driving to a monger's house to steal everything inside while he wasn't home. But he showed up and called police. I have seen them both before at the same time and PeeWee2 has seen them and posted photos of them as well.Are you referring to Salisbury. What area. I looked for photos dis not find them'

DBodie
12-14-11, 15:21
Doing my due dilligence on Long, Yesterday there were few out 1 blonde WSW and 2 BSW up on the north end around 3isj in the afternoon. Today was pretty much dead at around 11.

Chicken Head50
06-21-12, 10:24
Got a BBBJ from her Jackson and a tip. Black girl lingering by the free cheese area in the am. Rode through in the afternoon. Saw a WSW up north some on Long street. She ignored me. Some other monger picked her up. Think she was waiting on him.

On The Hill
06-27-12, 21:25
Got a BBBJ from her Jackson and a tip. Black girl lingering by the free cheese area in the am. Rode through in the afternoon. Saw a WSW up north some on Long street. She ignored me. Some other monger picked her up. Think she was waiting on him.I'm guessing that you were in Salisbury? Is it just me or are things kind of slow lately. Perhaps I'm just going out at the wrong times. Maybe I'll go for a cruise here in a bit. I'll report back.

On The Hill
07-04-12, 19:14
I'm guessing that you were in Salisbury? Is it just me or are things kind of slow lately. Perhaps I'm just going out at the wrong times. Maybe I'll go for a cruise here in a bit. I'll report back.It's still pretty slow, but I ran across one that I hadn't seen before last night. I posted about her in the Salisbury thread.

Jailynnsmom07
08-10-12, 22:19
Hi my name is Michelle I'm origanally from Baltimore Maryland where I'm known is REDS due to the red hair. I'm looking to get back into the business. But I haven't forgot my skills. I'm 5, 8 and currenly 210 lbs 44d chest and a nice round bottom. Red hair and hazel eyes. I have own place with no roommates so there is no drama and no games. Also have number thats on 24/7. Hopefully I will hear from you soon. 336-817-8042. Just text and I have pics. I live in the Kernersville area.

Crewzin
08-17-12, 00:49
Hi my name is Michelle I'm origanally from Baltimore Maryland where I'm known is REDS due to the red hair. I'm looking to get back into the business. But I haven't forgot my skills. I'm 5, 8 and currenly 210 lbs 44d chest and a nice round bottom. Red hair and hazel eyes. I have own place with no roommates so there is no drama and no games. Also have number thats on 24/7. Hopefully I will hear from you soon. 336-817-8042. Just text and I have pics. I live in the Kernersville area.Nice girl, give her a call.

CDog030
09-28-12, 13:24
Just dead out there.

Miss Leah
10-25-12, 22:51
Can someone give me the definition of a monger? I've googled it and can't find a clear definition. I'm interested. I'm new to this board. One of my clients told me he had reviewed me here and I'm checking out your site. Anywaysss. What is a monger? Xoxox

RollingDirty
10-25-12, 23:43
Can someone give me the definition of a monger? I've googled it and can't find a clear definition. I'm interested. I'm new to this board. One of my clients told me he had reviewed me here and I'm checking out your site. Anywaysss. What is a monger? XoxoxGo here.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1897-Terms-and-Abbreviations-List

R D

KnightOwl2
12-27-12, 02:21
Nice Wednesday night.

Jailynnsmom07
12-31-12, 19:28
hi my name is michelle i'm origanally from baltimore maryland where i'm known is reds due to the red hair. I'm looking to get back into the business. But i haven't forgot my skills. I'm 5, 8 and currenly 210 lbs 44d chest and a nice round bottom. Red hair and hazel eyes. I have own place with no roommates so there is no drama and no games. Also have number thats on 24/7. Hopefully i will hear from you soon. 336-817-8042. Just text and i have pics. I live in the kernersville area.my new number is 336-817-2316

Fredies Dream
01-27-13, 15:59
Does anybody know if there is any street actions to be had in Asheboro? And if so, where? Been there many times and the town just feels like it has potential for some good street action.

Slow Troller
02-11-13, 21:41
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

The "report" was apparently posted with the sole intention of embarrassing and humiliating this individual.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

TommyBoy2464
12-16-13, 04:34
Ever any action in Mayberry?

Jailynnsmom07
12-21-13, 21:44
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Member #4740
01-15-14, 12:42
Ever any action in Mayberry?I saw a BP ad posted once by a provider that usually posts on the Winston-Salem BP. I think she may be from Lexington. It was around the time of the Autumn Leaves festival in October. Said she and a friend had a room in the area. It was the blonde named Gina I think. I was never interested in her so I didn't partake.

Jailynnsmom07
01-21-14, 20:12

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

BigNative
09-06-14, 18:14
In town for business any action here?

SelenaLovesU
12-16-20, 11:40

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.