PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

SailorSam
02-26-14, 11:36
I've seen ads in the bodyrubs section on BP for this new place in Durham. Something about that geeky looking girl is calling me. The ad sounds like there might be good times available, but the web page looks strictly legit. Has anyone checked it out yet?

Livinitinva
02-26-14, 12:29
I've seen ads in the bodyrubs section on BP for this new place in Durham. Something about that geeky looking girl is calling me. The ad sounds like there might be good times available, but the web page looks strictly legit. Has anyone checked it out yet?This looks to be the same provider as just the letter "K".

That provider got middling reviews.

Not sure how easy it is to search on that letter.

Carolina Dream
02-26-14, 13:03
I made a visit yesterday. I must have hit it at the right time because Kuki came strutting in before I could even get my shirt off. As previously reported she is very cute, although for my taste, I saw a girl there a couple of years back (Bobbi?) that was prettier (and friendlier). Either way no complaints about looks. I left .6 on the table before TS, which, while leaving me squeaky clean, was nothing special. During the massage I did manage to get in a little over the dress roaming and the massage was light touch. On the flip she went straight to it as previously reported, refused to take off her dress. When asked what was needed to get her out of it she said $40 more. I thought that was $20 too high and should have negotiated, but figured that would just result in less enthusiasm that I was already getting, so I got $40. She disrobed and got on the table with me, allowing a little roaming but still not much excitement. Finished in 69 position with Ok HJ.

Damage was .8 for massage and $ for tip, total $.8. It was fun but I feel like I overpaid. Looking back, maybe that's why I only get there about once a year.

PHW1130
02-26-14, 14:51
Anyone been back lately? I went when they first opened and had good service. Reviews went down hill and I haven't been back.

Nateman
02-26-14, 19:08
Anyone been back lately? I went when they first opened and had good service. Reviews went down hill and I haven't been back.Went there about a month ago. Got a better than avg massage and with a little coaxing left happy.

ToTheLeft
02-27-14, 14:50
I've seen ads in the bodyrubs section on BP for this new place in Durham. Something about that geeky looking girl is calling me. The ad sounds like there might be good times available, but the web page looks strictly legit. Has anyone checked it out yet?I saw her once. She doesn't give a good massage and uses too much oil. A ton of oil and then just a light rub, weird. She assisted with the finish on my only visit but I think she would be more proactive on follow up visits. Personally I don't think I'll repeat but you might have better luck. She is kind of cute.

Skillet
02-27-14, 15:05
So I've hit SS, Eden and Cary Atsu over the past few weeks. SS and Eden were decent massages and I left happy. I hear there is a new girl at Eden but I haven't caught her, seems Tina left.

I can't say enough about how good the girls are at Atsu, I'm sure I sound like a shill for them. If you haven't been you need to go, it is worth it.

Also, I swung by the Morrisville Square last week to check on the place another monger said was going in. The place was covered in paper so you couldn't see in. They were clearly still working on it so will check again in another week.

NepKng
02-27-14, 15:51
I saw her once. She doesn't give a good massage and uses too much oil. A ton of oil and then just a light rub, weird. She assisted with the finish on my only visit but I think she would be more proactive on follow up visits. Personally I don't think I'll repeat but you might have better luck. She is kind of cute.Is there a link available?

Vicechairman
02-27-14, 18:16
I have done all of my AMP visiting in the Durham-Cary area. Tomorrow I will be in northwest Raleigh near Capital and 540. Does anyone have some suggestions of the AMP's in that area? If you have particular names to ask for please PM me. I think the places are #'s 3, 4, 7, 8, 9, 13,14, 17,19. I have been to #7 on Capital once and was not especially impressed. I could always visit ATSU or Eden etc on my way back home but might enjoy new scenery. Thanks.

Pwasg
02-27-14, 20:56
I made a visit yesterday. I must have hit it at the right time because Kuki came strutting in before I could even get my shirt off. As previously reported she is very cute, although for my taste, I saw a girl there a couple of years back (Bobbi?) that was prettier (and friendlier). Either way no complaints about looks. I left .6 on the table before TS, which, while leaving me squeaky clean, was nothing special. During the massage I did manage to get in a little over the dress roaming and the massage was light touch. On the flip she went straight to it as previously reported, refused to take off her dress. When asked what was needed to get her out of it she said $40 more. I thought that was $20 too high and should have negotiated, but figured that would just result in less enthusiasm that I was already getting, so I got $40. She disrobed and got on the table with me, allowing a little roaming but still not much excitement. Finished in 69 position with Ok HJ.

Damage was .8 for massage and $ for tip, total $.8. It was fun but I feel like I overpaid. Looking back, maybe that's why I only get there about once a year.VIP has always had a serious upsell and high price. I have found that any time I try to get a lower price after a price has been mentioned, the end result has been the provider sacrifices effort. Either you give up service or you pay the price. It just has not worked to negotiate.

Vicechairman
02-27-14, 22:23
I will be up in the Capital Blvd / 540 area tomorrow and am not familiar with the places up there. I mostly play in the Durham / Cary area as it is much closer for me. Any recommendations? I entered a similar query earlier today but it has not been posted. Maybe it got lost in the cloud. Thanks.

ThePolarVortex
02-27-14, 22:32
VIP has always had a serious upsell and high price. I have found that any time I try to get a lower price after a price has been mentioned, the end result has been the provider sacrifices effort. Either you give up service or you pay the price. It just has not worked to negotiate.So in everyone's opinion is it better to leave out a ton of cash for the maximum effort OR do they see the money and think it's theirs regardless of what they do since you put it out?

BoomDstBoom
02-27-14, 22:54
Hey guys. Been a while I posted just really had much free time to report. Been frequenting Super Relax on 42 in Garner. While the massages there are great the extras seem to be light. I did have one dream where the girl went straight into the HJ ending on the first time dreaming about her. Later dreams weren't as happy. While most of my dreams allow OTC feels I end up writing my own ending. I'm not sure if they are a little concerned with my young look and muscular build thinking I'm LEO or something. I'm pretty sure that assumption goes out the window on the flip. I will pull the towel away at the earliest convenience to ensure they se prince albert on the flip. This usually strikes up so playful conversation, but has only truly worked the one time. I was going to test out Atsu next time, but noticed it was the same owner and the last time I dreamed about super my girl suggested the guy that came in to go there because all the girls at super were busy. I'd love to have more of a sure thing HE, but can't afford to travel up to VIP or Atsu in Cary. Wouldn't mind a few tips and if anyone could message me a girl they usually get to leave them happy I'd really appreciate it and will even share the two I usually visit at Super in return. Thanks in advance and happy mongering.

HomeSlice
02-28-14, 16:04
Anyone been back lately? I went when they first opened and had good service. Reviews went down hill and I haven't been back.Had a very nice experience there that ended with a HJ and a lot of joking and smiling. Seemed to be the limit of fun. Cannot remember name.

Member #4605
03-01-14, 10:27
Anyone been back lately? I went when they first opened and had good service. Reviews went down hill and I haven't been back.I went last Friday and was very satisfied. Was hoping to go back this week but had no time but I will return considering it's convenient location it will be my go to for now.

BTW, the low walls did not bother me this time. Volume on the music was high enough and I liked the music. Superrelax on six forks had awful music. Would play the same damn song over and over. Very annoying.

Vicechairman
03-01-14, 13:06
So in everyone's opinion is it better to leave out a ton of cash for the maximum effort OR do they see the money and think it's theirs regardless of what they do since you put it out?I have done it both ways and for me what feels best is waiting to read the signs and see what is available. It is awkward to leave out a certain amount and when nothing is offered remove some. I leave what I think is a good tip for the extra service offered. If I get a pout I may put more but don't return to that person. How about others opinions on this issue?

Vicechairman
03-01-14, 13:16
Anyone been back lately? I went when they first opened and had good service. Reviews went down hill and I haven't been back.I also went back Friday to Westgate. I had been once before and had a good time. This time it was a windy day. Saw a very petite 30 ish, nice looking with wonderfully soft hands. TS before hand with all items thoroughly soaped and washed. Hard massage with some wandering on her part but non allowed on mine. Flip to HE without any questions. Not the most expert and above waist over clothes roaming allowed. BTW 20 extra for TS requested but with my hesitation they included it. Overall be+.

Dsrtp1
03-01-14, 14:24
Is there a link available?http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/a-gifted-touch-24/15809858

She's not the same as k. I saw k once about 1.5 years ago and never repeated. Took me a while to get to her incall due to weather / snow. She had a real bad attitude but I dealt with it. She'll sent out mass generic texts every couple of months (very annoying). Not sure about this gifted touch gal.

BeenAroundX
03-01-14, 16:51
Hit Eden today.

Lots of bells ringing- lot's of traffic.

Had the best service there ever today.

New girl I've never seen there before. When one of the regulars came to bring me back, I asked if I could see someone new, The mamasan came out and very politely obliged.

70 plus .70 plus .30.

I didn't even try to negotiate.

BAX.

MotivationNc
03-02-14, 01:14
This is the same K, I seen a year or so a go, she jas just picked up a little weight. The massage was just a rub with baby lotion and the release was fast and mechanical. She was also late for our visit. Being it has been so long if I heard some good reviews I would retry.

She's not the same as K. I saw k once about 1.5 years ago and never repeated. Took me a while to get to her incall due to weather / snow. She had a real bad attitude but I dealt with it. She'll sent out mass generic texts every couple of months (very annoying). Not sure about this gifted touch gal.

Starliner63
03-02-14, 18:51
While in Fayetteville Friday morning, I stopped in a new place with high hopes. The place was too new, too legit and no fun at all. So on the way to Raleigh, I stopped in at the Atsu in Garner. I've been to Super Relax in Garner but this was my first visit to Atsu. I was pressed for time so I opted for thirty minutes. A decent looking middle aged woman came in and gave me a decent massage, although somewhat rushed. Pretty much what I expected for a short massage. On the flip, she went right to work, leaving me with a smile. No negotiation, which I like. Some OTC touching, but again the time thing. .5 for the massage and .4 tip. I will probably repeat.

BeenAroundX
03-03-14, 05:52
I stopped by the Super Relax on HW 54- #1 on JJ's list- Sunday evening.

Here's my report.

Attendant- 5/10. The lights in the room were low. That helped. Thin. No ass but decent rack for her 30 something age.

Massage- 8/10. Real good pressure. Good teasing before the flip. She left little doubt that a HE was on the way.

Flip- 8/10. Got on the table between my legs and didn't stop me when I pulled her shirt down for a look. She got off the table and came around to talk dirty in my ear until I finished.

Attitude- 8/10. I liked the way she acted a bit nasty when she was doing the job, and she really gave a pro massage.

All in all a good experience that I will repeat. Easy to find off of 40, clean and a Super Relaxing environment.

60 plus .60- my choice...

BAX.

Vicechairman
03-03-14, 16:01

Here's my report.

Attendant- 5/10. The lights in the room were low. That helped. Thin. No ass but decent rack for her 30 something age.

Massage- 8/10. Real good pressure. Good teasing before the flip. She left little doubt that a HE was on the way.

Flip- 8/10. Got on the table between my legs and didn't stop me when I pulled her shirt down for a look. She got off the table and came around to talk dirty in my ear until I finished.

Attitude- 8/10. I liked the way she acted a bit nasty when she was doing the job, and she really gave a pro massage.

All in all a good experience that I will repeat. Easy to find off of 40, clean and a Super Relaxing environment.

BAX.In my 3 visits several months ago I was never offered anything and when I asked was told I could accommodate myself. The ladies (older certainly not in their 30's) gave a great massage only. Either new personnel or new attitude. Either way this is good news BAX, thanks. VC.

Widower
03-03-14, 21:37
Has anyone been to the new AMP at Morrisville Square? Let us know if you have.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-holiday-spa-best-asian-massage-hot-new-staff-20/15996508

Happy Hunting
Widower

Falkin70
03-03-14, 23:19
That place is legit. I would not waste your time. Been there five times. Nada. Good massage, however!

Here's my report.

BAX.

Promoter3
03-04-14, 01:18
I have done it both ways and for me what feels best is waiting to read the signs and see what is available. It is awkward to leave out a certain amount and when nothing is offered remove some. I leave what I think is a good tip for the extra service offered. If I get a pout I may put more but don't return to that person. How about others opinions on this issue?I usually peel off the door fee from the wad and then wink as the rest goes back in the pocket. Then she knows its there for the earning, but I can always just take out what I want when the time comes.

Skillet
03-04-14, 15:19
I handle it the same way. They know I have a wad of cash and by not laying it out, there is opportunity for them to earn it. Now I would be interested in hearing someone else's experience. I mean if you go to a place where you know all the girls and lay it out in advance, has it opened extra items that weren't offered before? I would exclude VIP as that is a different beast all together.

I usually peel off the door fee from the wad and then wink as the rest goes back in the pocket. Then she knows its there for the earning, but I can always just take out what I want when the time comes.

Skillet
03-04-14, 22:04
Went by Eden this afternoon and drew the new girl. She's young and pretty and she knows it. TS was blah, massage was so-so. On the flip she asked about the tip. Wanted .7, I countered with .4. I should have said .3. Settled on .5 and she was anxious about it as well. Will not repeat with her.

Flockshepherd
03-05-14, 10:18

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-holiday-spa-best-asian-massage-hot-new-staff-20/15996508

Happy Hunting
WidowerWell gentlemen I TOFTT yesterday and I'm pleased that I did. Good points: it's close to my stomping grounds, the lady who serviced me was attentive and pleasant, the table shower was extremely thorough and the ending was everything I could have wished for. The only downside was the fact that the walls don't go all the way to the ceiling and consequently there's a lot of distracting noise during the event. .5 for the half hour and .4 for the tip. I suspect the full hour might be a better deal. I didn't feel rushed but I coulda lingered longer!

Vicechairman
03-05-14, 11:01
Now seen both ladies there. Atmosphere A+, (It is a nice older home) Massages good but not the best, HE ok with little enthusiam (+40), no extra handling allowed. Pleasant experiences from nice young ladies.

Luv Massage
03-05-14, 15:49

Happy Hunting
WidowerChecked it out today. They had three therapists on duty ranging in age from the mid-20's to the late 40's. The youngest is eye candy. On the attractiveness scale they range from 2 to 9 depending who you get. The massage I got was mediocre. HE was available but YMMV depending which therapist you get and, depending which one you get, you might not want it.

They have acoustic ceiling tiles but the walls fall short of the ceiling by about 2 feet, so sound will travel.

All the therapists had a very good attitude. They were all in the lobby as I was leaving and they were all smiling and very gracious; made me feel very welcomed. They did say that they opened for business this week so time will tell whether the attitude remains upbeat.

Pgrandis54
03-05-14, 22:53
Went wed. Nice place on the end of the shopping center. Small hallway is kind of noisy. Got really busy and had a few interuptions in service. Nice younger masseuse. 25 . Attractive. Pretty good massage but skipped a few things. Flip was a waiting game but ended well. Ok shower and nice facial till time was up. Will repeat. 70 includes shower.

Jimjim77
03-06-14, 00:31
New AMP List.

New # 28 may be related to # 11 AND 16.

1) Superrelax Chinese Spa 2223 J highway NC 54 (I40 Exit 278) Durham NC 27713 919-248-9000.
http://superrelaxraleigh.com/
2) Massage Atsu Cary 102-L Commonwealth Court Cary NC (919) 388-8889.
http://www.massageatsu.com/about/
3) Superrelax Good Luck 7313 Six forks Road Raleigh NC. (919) 844-7776.
4) Bonnie Spa 10421 Ligon Mill Road Wake Forest NC 27587 (919) 717-5873.
5) Yucca also uses Orient Salon 124 SW Maynard Road, # A Cary. NC 27511 (919) 741-4072. No TS. http://yuccaaam.3g1s.com/...
6) Apex Massage Spa 5623 Duraleigh Road, Suite 131. (919) 781 4888.
http://www.apexmassagespa.com/contact/
7) Asian Body Massage & Therapy 3672 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604.919-878-1666.
8) Oriental Body Massage 6320 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616 (919) 871-3117.
9) Emily China Spa 3601 Capital blvd #111 Raleigh NC 27604 919-872-2223.
http://emilymassage.com/
10) Asian Massage 1373 SE Maynard Road, Cary NC 27511.919-741-6078. No TS.
11) Studio Salon Massage 922 NE Maynard Road Cary NC 27513 919-388-1177.
12) Massage Atsu Garner 40 East Exit 312 Garner NC (919) 329-0090.
13) Dupond Massage formally Eden also goes by Convoy Massage 108 Wind Chime, Raleigh, NC (919) 714-2120. Appointment needed. No TS but regular shower available.
14) Green Health Massage 11216-114 Capital Blvd, Wake Forest NC 27587 (Next to Wal. Mart) 919-554-4780. No TS.
15) Sunrise Bodycare 1869 Lake Pine DR. Cary, NC 27511 919-234-1208.
16) Eden Spa 2436 SW Cary Parkway Cary, NC. 27513 919-377-2607.
17) Canaan Massage 6300 Creedmoor Road Suite 186, Raleigh, NC 27612 919-848-3299.
18) VIP ASIAN SPA Weathers Ct Youngsville NC 27596 919) 570-5060.
19) Keep Healthy Massage Sutton Square 6325 Falls of the Neuse Road. Suite 9 Raleigh NC 27615 919-501-7773. No TS.
20) SuperRelax (X Asia Massage) 548 Huffman Mill Road, Burlington NC Right off 85&40 Exit 141 336-270-6547.
21) Joy Spa 9101 Leesville Road. Raleigh NC Pinecrest Point Plaza Number 165,919-771-8290 or 919-870-9556.
22) Red Rose Spa 2310 South Miami Blvd, Suite 133, Durham, NC 27703 919-564-9688.
23) Suncity Spas Massage 2891 Jones Franklin Road, Raleigh NC 919-348-2410.
24) MiMi Massage 137 O'Neal St. Burlington, NC 27215 336-395-8971.
25) SuperRelax 5533 Hwy 42 West, Unit A-12 Garner NC 919-779-9937.
26) Asian Relax Center 6405 Westgate Rd, Unit 125 , Raleigh NC 919 881 8489.
27) Asian Massage 2110 South Miami Blvd, Durham NC. 919-717-6726.
28) Holiday Spa 154 Morrisville Square Way, Morrisville NC 27560 919-377-2786 & 919-370-6490.

Numbers 1, 2,3,6,12,20, and 25 appear to be the same ownership and also have many AMPs in other cities including Charlotte and Greensboro.
Numbers 7 and 8 seem to have the same or related ownership.
Numbers 11 and 16 have the same ownership and sometimes use both numbers in an Ad. They also will switch girls back and forth.
Numbers 14 and 19 seem to have the same ownership.

Skillet
03-06-14, 14:54
I've updated the map w / the changes. Let me know if there is anything off.

http://batchgeo.com/map/77b62e745fbdbc6daf3a47d09797297c

New AMP List.

New # 28 may be related to # 11 AND 16.

1) Superrelax Chinese Spa 2223 J highway NC 54 (I40 Exit 278) Durham NC 27713 919-248-9000.
5) Yucca also uses Orient Salon 124 SW Maynard Road, # A Cary. NC 27511 (919) 741-4072. No TS. http://yuccaaam.3g1s.com/...
7) Asian Body Massage & Therapy 3672 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604.919-878-1666.
13) Dupond Massage formally Eden also goes by Convoy Massage 108 Wind Chime, Raleigh, NC (919) 714-2120. Appointment needed. No TS but regular shower available.
14) Green Health Massage 11216-114 Capital Blvd, Wake Forest NC 27587 (Next to Wal. Mart) 919-554-4780. No TS.
17) Canaan Massage 6300 Creedmoor Road Suite 186, Raleigh, NC 27612 919-848-3299.
19) Keep Healthy Massage Sutton Square 6325 Falls of the Neuse Road. Suite 9 Raleigh NC 27615 919-501-7773. No TS.
20) SuperRelax (X Asia Massage) 548 Huffman Mill Road, Burlington NC Right off 85&40 Exit 141 336-270-6547.
21) Joy Spa 9101 Leesville Road. Raleigh NC Pinecrest Point Plaza Number 165,919-771-8290 or 919-870-9556.
22) Red Rose Spa 2310 South Miami Blvd, Suite 133, Durham, NC 27703 919-564-9688.
28) Holiday Spa 154 Morrisville Square Way, Morrisville NC 27560 919-377-2786 & 919-370-6490.

Numbers 1, 2,3,6,12,20, and 25 appear to be the same ownership and also have many AMPs in other cities including Charlotte and Greensboro.
Numbers 11 and 16 have the same ownership and sometimes use both numbers in an Ad. They also will switch girls back and forth.

Widower
03-06-14, 17:29
I stopped by Holiday Spa (#28) today because I wanted to check them out. Only 2 girls working and boy were they busy. I guess my girl was in charge of the door because she had to leave about 8 times to tell people to come back. (I hate that. She kept apologizing telling me she'd make it up next time) If anyone is looking for Coco from Studio Saloon she was working here (I didn't know that until I was leaving. If I had known I would of asked for her) - The girl I got was really skinny and had the tiniest boobs but nice nipples. But she had no problem with me playing with them under her shirt. Even unhooked her bra so it was easier for me. Was fun. Really nice ending. The ceilings not going up all the way is a real problem. I could hear every word the guy in the next room was saying. I don't know why they put us in rooms side by side when we were the only ones there. I'll probably repeat some time but definitely will go at a time I think might be less crowded.

Happy Hunting
Widower.

MrBlues
03-07-14, 02:00

http://batchgeo.com/map/77b62e745fbdbc6daf3a47d09797297cSkillet, I know this is going to sound greedy in the extreme, so I'll apologize before I even ask. You've done such a great job with the map that I hate to ask for anything else. But, is there any way to make this map not quite so interactive and also downloadable? It would be really nice to be able to see at least the numbers from the list permanently visible at each marker. The pop-up name and number that you have is really cool, but it can be a little tough to navigate on a phone screen. If there was just a downloadable image that we could copy over the various portable devices that would be great. Just to be able to tell at a glance where the nearest is relative to where I am; awesome. And having the identifying number, or even the name too would be great.

Bear in mind, I'm totally thankful for what you've done already and there are no complaints at all from me. I love it.

As long as I am at it, very special thanks to Jimjim77 for starting and maintaining the list. What a boon that thing is for all of us.

Lookin Good
03-07-14, 10:44
She kept apologizing telling me she'd make it up next timeFor the record nothing irks me more than this. No, I paid for THiS time not next time. Besides, she may not be there next time or may not remember me to "make it up".

It seems to me the easiest solution is to lock the door and put up one of those "be back in X minutes" signs when everyone is with a client.

Skillet
03-07-14, 14:38
Hey MrBlues,

I'm glad the map is helping out. I've only played with batchgeo a little bit, so I'm not sure all the options that are in it just yet. I'll play with it over the weekend and see what I can do. There are a couple other map tools so I'll look into those as well. Keep the feedback coming as the more you ask the better it gets.

Skillet, I know this is going to sound greedy in the extreme, so I'll apologize before I even ask. You've done such a great job with the map that I hate to ask for anything else. But, is there any way to make this map not quite so interactive and also downloadable? It would be really nice to be able to see at least the numbers from the list permanently visible at each marker. The pop-up name and number that you have is really cool, but it can be a little tough to navigate on a phone screen. If there was just a downloadable image that we could copy over the various portable devices that would be great. Just to be able to tell at a glance where the nearest is relative to where I am; awesome. And having the identifying number, or even the name too would be great.

Bear in mind, I'm totally thankful for what you've done already and there are no complaints at all from me. I love it.

As long as I am at it, very special thanks to Jimjim77 for starting and maintaining the list. What a boon that thing is for all of us.

ThePolarVortex
03-08-14, 17:56
Stopped by again late one night this week and saw one of the long-timers. Was good, but not excellent..but I left happy. The place is very busy with rooms filled and bells ringing.

Might head back up to VIP next time though.

By the way, what is the deal with this place "LePapillon" from backpage. Reads like an AMP ad, has a local number but no address. Anyone with insight?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/6060-beautiful-asian-girls-spa-exquisite-touch-in-call-23/15958042

BeenAroundX
03-08-14, 20:21
I've been seeing an ad on BP that there is a new spa at 2891 Jones Franklin Rd. Being me, I put the address in the phone and took an afternoon drive to explore. When I finally figured out where it was, I went to the door, and it was locked. I called the number from the ad and it went to a message stating the VM was full. There was an open sign in the window, so I decided to stake it out from my car to see if I'd get lucky and a customer would exit. Within the first 5 minutes of waiting, 2 other guys went up and pulled the door handle, then retreated to their cars and looked as if they had the same idea as me. I quickly checked for the nearest AMP and took off. I'll check it out on a weeknight.

Arrived at ATSU about 13 minutes later. The girl who came to the desk was real pretty. She said it would be 20 minutes, and I would wait in a room. I asked if she was giving the service, and she said no, unless I wanted to wait an hour. Usually I would leave instead of taking a gamble, but I've only read good stuff about the girls at this AMP, so I relaxed. 20 min later a thin but attractive girl comes in.

Massage- 8/10- skilled and great technique.

Attendant- 7/10 on looks.

Attitude- 7/10= friendly, must have been tired, but didn't act like it.

Flip- Immediate soft touch, left no doubt there would be a HJ.

Ending- roaming was allowed, but not on breasts. Good ending though.

Stay Safe.

BAX.

Spaceball1
03-09-14, 00:26
Stopped by again late one night this week and saw one of the long-timers. Was good, but not excellent..but I left happy. The place is very busy with rooms filled and bells ringing.

Might head back up to VIP next time though.

By the way, what is the deal with this place "LePapillon" from backpage. Reads like an AMP ad, has a local number but no address. Anyone with insight?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/6060-beautiful-asian-girls-spa-exquisite-touch-in-call-23/15958042That is #13 on the big list. AKA Dupond or Eden.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/60-best-choice-spa-sexy-asian-playmates-60-22/12471251

Widower
03-09-14, 11:47
Its hard to keep up but looks like another AMP in Cary. Called You-Relax on Chatham Street. Anybody near that can TOFTT and report back?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-u-relax-spa-top-notch-asian-massage-919-378-9364/16040698

Happy Hunting
Widower.

Binkster
03-09-14, 16:18
Holiday Spa (#28) The ceilings not going up all the way is a real problem. I could hear every word the guy in the next room was saying. I don't know why they put us in rooms side by side when we were the only ones there. I'll probably repeat some time but definitely will go at a time I think might be less crowded.Widower, I assume you mean the walls did not go up to the ceiling? Also, what times do you think it would not be crowded? Also was the drive in private? Thanks, Widower.

Binkster.

Binkster
03-09-14, 16:28
Happy Hunting
Widower.Also were the rates standard, a table shower? This place is much closer so I am excited.

Binkster.

John252
03-10-14, 04:11
My friend told me the following after he TOFTT.

If your Johnson wants to seemore.

Ad available on at least one popular source.

No sheets, paper like cover.

Great massage.

No hints on first visit other than movement of not cover and how oily the sack was upon completion.

No hair or nails-website suggests they do all kinds of treatments.

Two aunts, one limited engrish.

Shower.

60 hr.

No negotiating.

2nd trip productive, tried to be bashful.

John252
03-10-14, 04:12
My friend surprised by happiness on Westgate.

Massage not so firm.

PHW1130
03-10-14, 13:06
My friend surprised by happiness on Westgate.

Massage not so firm.First time back since negative reviews, good massage and left happy.

Widower
03-10-14, 16:12
Widower, I assume you mean the walls did not go up to the ceiling? Also, what times do you think it would not be crowded? Also was the drive in private? Thanks, Widower.

Binkster.Yes the walls did not go all the way to the ceiling. I find that the best times to hit the AMP's is early morning when they first open up (they seem to have a lot of energy) or go in an hour or hour & half before they close (especially if they have had a slow day they seem to take extra care in making you happy so they'll get a good tip. The place is in a small shopping center - right next to a Vietnamese restaurant - Rate were standard - 70 for hour - free table shower

Happy Hunting
Widower.

Skillet
03-10-14, 19:47
I swung by the new place You-Relax on Chatham. That place is right there near the Sea Depot. So it's across from Spirits and close to the corner of Chatham and Maynard. Walls are a foot short of the ceiling as per Eden, SS and Westgate. They do not have a table shower ATM. It's a full stand up shower. It was different, so kind of fun. The decor was spartan tacky AMP, pretty much par for the course. The table could have used a little more padding around the face hole but was decent enough. They had that sterile then sheet thing (think giant dryer sheet) on the table instead of a towel.

Attendant-.

Age. Mid to late 30's.

Face - 7/10.

Body - 7/10 (thin).

Massage - 3/10.

Attitude - 8/10.

So the low score on my massage was my own fault. I normally ask for strong be / see I usually get a wimpy massage. I asked for strong here and I feel like Bruce Lee gave it to me. I might actually need a massage because of my massage. The attendant was very nice and fun. The shower was so-so, but I think that's more because she didn't know if I was cool. After the flip it got interesting. She told me only 10 minutes left and didn't do any tease. Even left the towel on me fully covering me. Had a scalp, arm, leg, foot and side legs rubbed from there. Finally she said all done.

I looked at her quizzically and she asked what? Had her lean down and said I needed help with something. She asked what's that? So I slid her hand into place. She did the whole shocked expression and said "Don't get me in trouble". I was all shhhhhhhhh, big grin. After that everything was incredible.

All in all, a good time was had. I think I shall repeat. After I repaint my car and steal a license plate I can easily swap on.

Stuff about the map, I messed around all weekend and couldn't find a decent map service that gave me more flexibility. If anyone has something, PM it to me.

Be safe!

Binkster
03-10-14, 22:11
Yes the walls did not go all the way to the ceiling. I find that the best times to hit the AMP's is early morning when they first open up (they seem to have a lot of energy) or go in an hour or hour & half before they close (especially if they have had a slow day they seem to take extra care in making you happy so they'll get a good tip. The place is in a small shopping center - right next to a Vietnamese restaurant - Rate were standard - 70 for hour - free table shower

Happy Hunting
Widower.Again, thanks, Widower.

Jimjim77
03-11-14, 09:11
I'll hold off updating the list since it was just updated and to see if more may be coming.

All reports so far are accurate. Thanks again Skillet for all your contributions.

Timmy55
03-11-14, 11:48
I visited You-Relax Spa off Chatham yesterday. Same setup as Eden, just wish the walls would go all the way up to the ceiling. Massage was the best I have ever had. Their massages include hot stone massage, first time I tried that and it was amazing. On the flip, massage was completed on my chest, arms and legs. Then I was told I have ten minutes left. I told the girl massaging me she missed a spot and told me no, I don't want to get in trouble. I told her but it hurts LOL, I guided her hand down and she knew what to do from there. She began lightly kissing me on the lips, I then lifted up her shirt to reveal a very nice pair of breasts, began sucking on her nipples while she stroked away. Came back with a warm wash cloth and I was on my way. On the way out, I saw a good looking young girl sitting on the couch. Massage was a 10/10, looks were 7/10 (in shape, thin, young), but the walls got to go all the way up!

SmithDog
03-11-14, 23:23
I'm newbie to this but would like to know AMPs that isn't a waste of my time. Want to leave happy. From reding this seems like some are hit and miss proposition.

ThePolarVortex
03-11-14, 23:25
I know it is a little out of scope for this forum, but I will be in the neighborhood soon so I thought I'd see if any of you have visited any of the Burlington AMP's. They seem to get very good star ratings on another site but any preferences or tips would be welcome.

Thanks!

MajorSlowCum
03-12-14, 11:38
Visited the new Cary amo in Chatham. Pretty dirty place. Will not repeat. Saw old white man there in office. Saw him at eden and capital to. Seems to be involved.

George2046
03-12-14, 13:12
Gangs, let me share my recent experience at the two new place.

1. Morrisville square, new facility, got a service from a 40+ aunt at least. Medium massage, I got a mechanically HE, I do like it but still tipped .3--guess what--she asking for .4. I will never repeat, unless they pay me to do that; I know you guys might have different experience, it depends on who provide the service;.

2. Chatham street cary. New Facility as well. The provider is around 30. Medium massage, but friendly, and not bargain for tip at all. HE with a hot body. Will repeat.

George2046
03-12-14, 13:13
Hey you need to be fair. I think the Chatham place is new and the facility is nice.

Visited the new Cary amo in Chatham. Pretty dirty place. Will not repeat. Saw old white man there in office. Saw him at eden and capital to. Seems to be involved.

Skillet
03-12-14, 13:47
You must have walked into Pancho Villa's Mexican Grill because the place your describing isn't the new AMP.

George2046
03-12-14, 14:03
Hi there, to be fair. I just returned from Chatham, the facility is new and it is not dirty. My overall experience is 10 out of 10.

BubbaXX1
03-12-14, 14:15
Long time reader rare poster but going to be working on that.

It had been a while since I had seen her and decided wth. Arrived at her location and she came down to let me in. She seemed alert and was talking normal. We handled the necessaries and she got down to business. Thought is was odd that she didn't use any oil / lotion in the beginning but eventually she did. She did her normal things and a few that she hadn't done before. On the flip I noticed a big difference in her. She seemed really out of it. She was now slurring her words and her eyes were kinda shifty. She finished her job and I was on my way. Like I said it's been a while since I've seen her and she's always been a little different than say Nancy but this time it was much different. Anyway, don't know if anyone else has had the same fine one min and f...ed up the next experience that I had but just thought I'd share.

Anyone that wants to know about the new things I experienced. PM me.

I'm planning on having some other naps soon and will be sharing about my dreams.

Stay safe and happy mongering!

Pgrandis54
03-12-14, 14:32
Tried the new place in Morrisville and eden. Drew two younger gals pretty and they know it. Got the rip and flip. Hey what about the massage. .? One never even did the legs. Thats my favorite part and can be a hell of a tease with the brushing of the boys. Then the sales job to ruin the mood.

Back to atsu. Haven't been there in a while and my favorites are gone. Went in and drewa a thin cute 30 ish gal. Wow was that more like it. Awesome massage. She made me feel special and was into the massage. Great leg work and nice facial after the flip never felt rushed. Funny how these places have there own style. Still fun to try new places so thanks for the reports.

George2046
03-13-14, 11:32
Sorry there were some typo. I mean I DONOT like the HE at Morrisville square.

And the damage for Chatham is .7 plus .4 for tip.

Gangs, let me share my recent experience at the two new place.

1. Morrisville square, new facility, got a service from a 40+ aunt at least. Medium massage, I got a mechanically HE, I do like it but still tipped .3--guess what--she asking for .4. I will never repeat, unless they pay me to do that; I know you guys might have different experience, it depends on who provide the service;.

2. Chatham street cary. New Facility as well. The provider is around 30. Medium massage, but friendly, and not bargain for tip at all. HE with a hot body. Will repeat.

MajorSlowCum
03-13-14, 12:22
Ok so decided to give Chatham another try. Went in, not greeted at door. Had to walk thru curtain to find someone. No old man this time. Cheap sheets on tables. Very drab decoration. Drew a young looking woman who upon closer inspection was middle aged. Declined upsale. Masage was mediocre, I have had better. Looks about average. Have had better massages elsewhere. Will not repeat. However I encourage everyone to try it to see what they think. Maybe I have just gotten use to the better AMPs in the area.

JohnBWise
03-14-14, 05:46
Thanks for the update on her, sounds like prescription pills kicking in to me.

Long time reader rare poster but going to be working on that.

It had been a while since I had seen her and decided wth. Arrived at her location and she came down to let me in. She seemed alert and was talking normal. We handled the necessaries and she got down to business. Thought is was odd that she didn't use any oil / lotion in the beginning but eventually she did. She did her normal things and a few that she hadn't done before. On the flip I noticed a big difference in her. She seemed really out of it. She was now slurring her words and her eyes were kinda shifty. She finished her job and I was on my way. Like I said it's been a while since I've seen her and she's always been a little different than say Nancy but this time it was much different. Anyway, don't know if anyone else has had the same fine one min and f...ed up the next experience that I had but just thought I'd share.

Anyone that wants to know about the new things I experienced. PM me.

I'm planning on having some other naps soon and will be sharing about my dreams.

Stay safe and happy mongering!

MajorSlowCum
03-15-14, 23:46
Well gents looks like the capitol Blvd AMPs are heating up again. Had two very he there yesterday and today. Closer for me than the north Raleigh AMPs. Sweet little thing about 20 years old, smmooth skin, darker tone, looked 8 out of 10, and was wearing shorts, no panties or bra. Was rock hard the whole time and she enjoyed it. Holly tree is the place to be. Tip 20 and she was very happy with it.

DavesNotHere
03-16-14, 18:40
Well gents looks like the capitol Blvd AMPs are heating up again. Had two very he there yesterday and today. Closer for me than the north Raleigh AMPs. Sweet little thing about 20 years old, smmooth skin, darker tone, looked 8 out of 10, and was wearing shorts, no panties or bra. Was rock hard the whole time and she enjoyed it. Holly tree is the place to be. Tip 20 and she was very happy with it.Thanks for the review. Which place was this? I don't see any mention of Holly Tree on JimJim's list and there are 3 different locations on capital.

DavesNotHere
03-16-14, 20:14
Thanks for the review. Which place was this? I don't see any mention of Holly Tree on JimJim's list and there are 3 different locations on capital.Nevermind. I figured it out.

GeniePants
03-16-14, 21:20
That's Asian Massage in the Holly Tree Plaza, about a block north of Emily Massage.

UpstateHobby
03-16-14, 22:45
On a whim while I'm in town I decided to hit up Atsu due to the rave reviews all over. Boy am I glad I did.. Place was not busy, no cars but mine at first. Walked in saw an attractive woman (maybe mid / late 30's - 40's, hard to tell), she asked how long and etc. I asked who was working, she looked at me weird and said something in Chinese before I just decided to say 1 hr w TS then it was smiles and english LOL.

One other person was working, heard movement and she had said something in Chinese to someone in a closed room.

Went in for the massage, great hard massage and she really worked my muscles over. At first thought it was odd I had a towel cover, after 5 minutes or so I tugged at it and asked "ok to take it off?" and she just pulled it off and continued then with oils. Very firm massage with some sensual moves in there, much better than I've gotten back home. Plenty of tease, not much OTC although she didn't flinch when I rubbed her leg to test the waters.

On the flip she saw the guy and exclaimed "Hungry!" LOL, from there very nice HE, not mechanical / rushed. I was left feeling "Wow" afterward.

TS was a nice treat after, never had one before and wish we had them back home!

Brneyehound
03-17-14, 09:21
If you don't mind what was the damage?

On a whim while I'm in town I decided to hit up Atsu due to the rave reviews all over. Boy am I glad I did.. Place was not busy, no cars but mine at first. Walked in saw an attractive woman (maybe mid / late 30's - 40's, hard to tell), she asked how long and etc. I asked who was working, she looked at me weird and said something in Chinese before I just decided to say 1 hr w TS then it was smiles and english LOL.

One other person was working, heard movement and she had said something in Chinese to someone in a closed room.

Went in for the massage, great hard massage and she really worked my muscles over. At first thought it was odd I had a towel cover, after 5 minutes or so I tugged at it and asked "ok to take it off?" and she just pulled it off and continued then with oils. Very firm massage with some sensual moves in there, much better than I've gotten back home. Plenty of tease, not much OTC although she didn't flinch when I rubbed her leg to test the waters.

On the flip she saw the guy and exclaimed "Hungry!" LOL, from there very nice HE, not mechanical / rushed. I was left feeling "Wow" afterward.

TS was a nice treat after, never had one before and wish we had them back home!

CoolB
03-17-14, 10:50
Well gents looks like the capitol Blvd AMPs are heating up again. Had two very he there yesterday and today. Closer for me than the north Raleigh AMPs. Sweet little thing about 20 years old, smmooth skin, darker tone, looked 8 out of 10, and was wearing shorts, no panties or bra. Was rock hard the whole time and she enjoyed it. Holly tree is the place to be. Tip 20 and she was very happy with it.Which one on Capital?

Cat Tech
03-17-14, 14:59
Too darn bright and not very new place but clean. I got a sweet 30 yo gal. Pm for name. Decent looking. Not much teasing but he after flip little roaming but wouldn't take bra off. I may repeat. I've been to all on the list. I go weekly for message sometimes twice so pm me for any? S. Or to tell me a good one I'm looking a great massage with great play and fun.

Lata.

Lumpy06
03-17-14, 15:17
Which one on Capital?HOLLY TREE HARRISPARK 3630-3688 Capital Boulevard.

Pgrandis54
03-17-14, 17:51
After soso reviews of the new spa on Miami. I tried second closest spa to my location. Read a lot on Westgate some things scared me off. Cameras?

This is a nice spa in a nice location. Rooms were quiet and more private than Eden.

Drew a 40 is cute girl with probably the best massage I've had next to atsu. Found out she worked at atsu before. Great attitude.

Non rushed. The feeling she actually wanted you to feel good and happy. Very complimentary maybe an act but I bought it. Loved it when she crawled onto my back for a few minutes. I've only had one other gal do that. She new it was first time there said maybe you be long time customer.

On the flip she teased for a long time which I like. After happy I got a nice long scalp and arm massage. Nice couple of hugs at the end.

Definitely will be back.

UpstateHobby
03-17-14, 18:00
If you don't mind what was the damage?9+.5, tried .4 but she asked nicely after so I gave the extra.

MajorSlowCum
03-17-14, 21:56
Tried new Miami AMP. Disappointted. Walked in. One lady around 40 working. Dressed shabily. Hopped on table she immediately says how much for he. But no touching. Very boring mechanical and she was clearing her throat whole time. Quite annoying. Will not repeat. So looks like Durham is now a wash. BTW, why don't the ladies dress sexy? Don't they understand they would get more tips?

LoverBoyWa
03-18-14, 12:12
I visit 13 on JJ list the other week I got there pretty late as she was ready to leave but she still saw me anyway. I did something I never normally do she asked "you are new aren't you and I said YES. I thought to my self I screwed up now. But to my surpise she said I'm going to take real good care of you so you will come back more. Let's just say I left real happy.

Loooonnnggg time reader first time poster... More coming soon.

Widower
03-19-14, 14:40
Has anyone gone to 15) Sunrise Bodycare 1869 Lake Pine DR. Cary and left happy or are they strictly legit? Haven't heard any successful reports yet.

Happy Hunting
Widower.

jobobtheclown
03-19-14, 20:14
Has anyone gone to 15) Sunrise Bodycare 1869 Lake Pine DR. Cary and left happy or are they strictly legit? Haven't heard any successful reports yet.

Happy Hunting
Widower.Legit. They share a wall with a preschool.

RaleighConnect
03-20-14, 09:49
Legit. They share a wall with a preschool.Been there 3 times... Totally legit all 3 times. Will not go back.

MajorSlowCum
03-20-14, 12:43
You may get a rise at sunrise but no he. Is legit. Good massage, very nice clean place. Capital is where all the action is now gents. For good massage ask for a yoyo under the holly tree.

Pgrandis54
03-20-14, 14:26
Too darn bright and not very new place but clean. I got a sweet 30 yo gal. Pm for name. Decent looking. Not much teasing but he after flip little roaming but wouldn't take bra off. I may repeat. I've been to all on the list. I go weekly for message sometimes twice so pm me for any? S. Or to tell me a good one I'm looking a great massage with great play and fun.

Lata.Tried them today. Nice place similar to ss or eden. No table shower just standup. Was way too bright in room. Told girl of the complaints she put towel over light and was way apologetic. She did not realize it.

Gal was probably mid 30's great looking but not stuck up. Had a longer face than most Chinese really pretty with long black hair. Been here three weeks great massage but almost too hard next time medium. Not the best tease but nice on the flip. Way accomadating and leaned in for kiss and some sexy whispering iin ear.

Said its been slow.

Think she is in the top 2 of the 8 or nine I've seen. Give them a try.

P.

MwmForHotFun
03-21-14, 10:57
Hey mongers, I went to Holly Tree yesterday afternoon, with high hopes after reading intel from Major and others. Unfortunately, I was disappointed. Entered and an older AM greeted me, took my money (.45 for 30 min, to which I added, which leaves more tip for you) and led me to room. Told me to "get ready" and came back in. I was standing at attention before her, she smiled, said "nice" and told me to lie down. I did (face down) and she draped me. I asked her for no towel and said I wanted to feel her hands on me, and she obliged. I asked about TS, and she said .2 more. I said ok, she looked out in hall, came back and said someone was in there, and we could do at end. I told her I prefer at beginning, and told her again (hinting at other things), "that's ok, more tip for you" She gave good FB massage and allowed my hands to roam on her lelegs, ass and between legs from behind. She did stop once to answer phone (I hate that) and again, to go out to greet another monger. I only heard one other girls voice when I was there, and she was "occupied" too. I think my girl sent the new customer away. Came back, rubbed my back and legs for a bit and on the flip, made the HJ motion. I said yes and told her I would love to have more than that. She then took my hand, put it on my cock and told me to JO, and said she liked watching. I told her I wanted her to do it, and would love to have more, and reminded her of the tip money, which I had been sure to show her earlier. She then began to rub my balls and tease my ass, but would not touch my cock at all. A short time later, I came and she said "oooooh" and said she liked how much I came and how it shot all over my chest. I told her I would have loved for her to have jacked me off, sucked or fucked me and she said "no, not here," and added the "boss will fire me" She then left room, I got dressed and when she came back, stood there expecting a tip. She alluded to more next time, so I did as well, regarding a tip I took my bottled water at the 30 min mark (precise timing there) and bounced. Likely won't be back.

MajorSlowCum
03-21-14, 11:54
Tough break fellow monger. Sounds like you drew Maggie. One thing I would suggest is to make sure you are already on the table when they come back in. These ladies are approached forwardly all day long and do tire of it. If you start off slow, innocent and with a little laughter and genuine interest in them the payoff will be fine. I generally never show or leave a tip beforehand. I think that puts them into the Jack shack frame of mind. By playing cool and teasing them with opportunities for reward we will be teased much better as well. Also, she a gentleman and do not reach out and grab them or openly parade the boys. That is a turn off for them. Imagine working there 7 days a week open till close with hundreds of guys doing that. They are probably sick of seeing ding dongs LOL. To thm showing appreciation and concern is better. Many a late night I have been there last customer and found them so tired. And have offered a massage. And as they lie on the table I climb upon them a-x rub their backs. Twhile my cock rubs hard against their ass. Usually can pull their pants down and wiggle the night away. All while they relax and laugh and enjoy themselves too. And in those cases of true mutual enjoyment they have actually refused a tip. Think with our big heads mongers, not our little ones!

Spaceball1
03-21-14, 13:14

Happy Hunting
Widower.I haven't visited myself, but all but one report say that there is no fun to be had. JimJim is the only one that hinted that they received the full experience. If anyone can leave a place happy, it is you. Maybe time for you to try? .

Very nice setup. Reception desk up front with good English speaking receptionist. Very private rooms. Mix of young and old masseuses. Very legitimate appearance. Almost like a small Massage Envy with a TS. I had an excellent massage. Experienced members should enjoy the total experience.

Still working on the 'List'. Trying to see if I can place the store numbers on a map but not that technical.

GrayShades
03-21-14, 13:20
Well gents looks like the capitol Blvd AMPs are heating up again. Had two very he there yesterday and today. Closer for me than the north Raleigh AMPs. Sweet little thing about 20 years old, smmooth skin, darker tone, looked 8 out of 10, and was wearing shorts, no panties or bra. Was rock hard the whole time and she enjoyed it. Holly tree is the place to be. Tip 20 and she was very happy with it.I decided to give this one a shot. Complete waste of money. I drew the girl in the previous reviews fatter, older sister. Fully clothed. Nothing sexy at all. I knew it was going to be a disappointment as soon as the towel was draped over me. Decent massage, no teasing. On the flip there was a glimmer of hope when she started to rub the boys. Then she took my hand and said you finish. I was like no, I rather you finish. She said no we not do that. Complete waste if time me money.

Seller545
03-21-14, 14:53
I am in town for the basketball tournament this weekend.

I have read through the board and have an idea of where to visit.

Could someone please pm with any suggestions of possible full service places?

Any info is greatly appreciated.

Skillet
03-21-14, 16:49
VIP seems to be the only place on FS with good reviews. You could try Dupond (Convoy) but the reviews I've seen have been going down hill. I know a few of the Sr members have scored FS at some of the places, but it's not a guarantee.

Search the forum for JimJim as his list has all the places. Then you can search for reviews on each place.

I am in town for the basketball tournament this weekend.

I have read through the board and have an idea of where to visit.

Could someone please pm with any suggestions of possible full service places?

Any info is greatly appreciated.

John252
03-22-14, 05:26
Does anyone have experience with 4 handed massages? I know they cost more, anyone find they are worth it? I am considering one for next week just for the experience. I love a great hard / firm massage with chance of more at the end.

4 hands are rarely discussed, my guess is due to the increased cost / tip required.

THank you.

SmithDog
03-22-14, 08:38
Has anyone been out to Absolute in Clayton? Was wondering if worth th 40 minute trip. Thanks.

Member #4605
03-22-14, 08:50
I decided to give this one a shot. Complete waste of money. I drew the girl in the previous reviews fatter, older sister. Fully clothed. Nothing sexy at all. I knew it was going to be a disappointment as soon as the towel was draped over me. Decent massage, no teasing. On the flip there was a glimmer of hope when she started to rub the boys. Then she took my hand and said you finish. I was like no, I rather you finish. She said no we not do that. Complete waste if time me money.Went to Holly tree last week. I got the older unattractive lady. Pretty much knew from the start a HE was not going to happen. None the less I really needed a good massage and one was delivered. This woman really knew how to give a massage. If your looking for something sexy this is not it. I can't remember her name but she is short (of course), older and unattractive.

MajorSlowCum
03-22-14, 16:34
Well didn't expect it but trip to lake pine finally paid off. 30 something short and wearing high heels. Super rtight pants AND very curious AMD teased like crazy. Had Avery happy experience. Best massage ever and that is saying a lot. To bad its on the far side of town. Beautiful store with best facilities I have seen in triangle. Think she said her name was Jan. So much for legit LOL I guess they are all in for skin LOL.

Sizzle5
03-22-14, 19:12
Has anyone been out to Absolute in Clayton? Was wondering if worth th 40 minute trip. Thanks.Been there twice.

Above average message and a two finger HE. Not bad, good value.

SmithDog
03-22-14, 23:22
Been there twice.

Above average message and a two finger HE. Not bad, good value.Excuse my newbie ignorance. Please explain 2 finger?

Think about it a sec, what's the minimum number of fingers one can make a circle with?

A2

Vicechairman
03-23-14, 03:39

http://batchgeo.com/map/77b62e745fbdbc6daf3a47d09797297cI don't see on the list an AMP that I visited a couple of weeks ago: You-Relax 750-the East Chatham St Cary NC 27511.

Is it still open?

Shower was standing which was nice in it's way, gal was nice looking, great figure, gave a great massage (up on the table for much of it) with willing HE.

BeenAroundX
03-23-14, 08:25
Stopped by Westgate on Saturday. Was pleasantly surprised when the door opened and an attractive girl came in. I was led to the room by an older, frumpy woman, but didn't feel like driving to another AMP. I've walked out before here twice. Long story short. I had the bet service I've had at AMP in Raleigh. Highly recommend- glad to see that Westgate has upped their game.

Stay Safe,

BAX.

Jimjim77
03-23-14, 13:44
Added #29 you-Relax Spa.
You may see some familiar faces there.

5) Yucca also uses Orient Salon 124 SW Maynard Road, # A Cary. NC 27511 (919) 741-4072. No TS. http://yuccaaam.3g1s.com/....
29) you-Relax Spa 750-the East Chatham Street, Cary NC 27511.919-378-9364.

jobobtheclown
03-23-14, 13:53
I don't see on the list an AMP that I visited a couple of weeks ago: You-Relax 750-the East Chatham St Cary NC 27511.

Is it still open?

Shower was standing which was nice in it's way, gal was nice looking, great figure, gave a great massage (up on the table for much of it) with willing HE.Is it still an, uh, assisted shower? Or do you just have the option to wash yourself?

SteveManLookin
03-23-14, 14:31
Stopped by Westgate mid-Friday afternoon, was slammed and told to come back in 45. Swung by the new place on Miami that has gotten not so good reviews, same story. Come back in 45. Went over to Red Rose...crickets, nobody there. Drew the provider that has been reviewed here many times in the past. She was wearing a satin nightie cut above the knee, and after a close, lingering hug from her quickly ascertained no panties on.

Opted for table shower first, was very nice. She asked if I wanted before cleaning the boys. Once back in room free roaming was strongly encouraged, got to love the arm between the legs trick! Massage was decent, but like them better at Westgate. Asked for hard but got more medium, but she was up on the table a lot which I like. Lots of teasing, when the time came she asked if I wanted more and would I tip. I asked if more was on the menu and she laughed and said no. Went with $.4 for the tip and was well worth it. I know other reviewers find talking about it during the massage distasteful but I don't mind, and actually appreciate the certainty of knowing what I'm getting and for how much. I'm there for a reason, they know what I want, might as well talk about it. The ol' hint around, leave money out, and then hope for the best can be hit or miss.

Anyway overall had a great time. Westgate gives a better massage and the facilities are nicer (although RR walls go to the ceiling at least), but really enjoyed the teasing and extras at RR.

FWIW I've been to Westgate 4 times now this year, left happy 3 out of 4 (first time did not but didn't really push it either).

Ral613
03-23-14, 15:18
Longtime reader and occasional poster... For those who come to the site regularly, you know this isn't the first time a member has seemed to "shill" for the Capital Blvd AMP's and use the forum as a place to post various fantasies. We know the reports are contrary to anyone else's experiences at the same places and most likely have little to do with anyone's reality. Enjoy the local AMP's for what they are and don't waste your time or hard earned $'s on someone just looking for attention. Intended to be INFORMATIONAL not ARGUMENTATIVE.

BTW, as for "reporting"some of the original opening staff is back at Westgate to try to build back up repeat business. Ask for Wendy. Good massage, teasing, HE and a little post-release relaxation.

Southern Guy
03-23-14, 16:12
Do you know how to use the search feature?

Has anyone been out to Absolute in Clayton? Was wondering if worth th 40 minute trip. Thanks.

MajorSlowCum
03-23-14, 20:05
Buddy said Chatham already closed. He said last time he was there the girl was complaining nonstop so he was fine with that. Haven't drove by to check myself but don't care. Enjoy cap a lot better.

MajorSlowCum
03-23-14, 20:10
Man, you lucked out! Stopped by and they said that girl already went back to new York. She holds record for shortest career here. Musta had some issue. Just same old frumpy uglysan. Belch. Turned around and walked out.

Stopped by Westgate on Saturday. Was pleasantly surprised when the door opened and an attractive girl came in. I was led to the room by an older, frumpy woman, but didn't feel like driving to another AMP. I've walked out before here twice. Long story short. I had the bet service I've had at AMP in Raleigh. Highly recommend- glad to see that Westgate has upped their game.

Stay Safe,

BAX.

BeenAroundX
03-23-14, 21:47
Man, you lucked out! Stopped by and they said that girl already went back to new York. She holds record for shortest career here. Musta had some issue. Just same old frumpy uglysan. Belch. Turned around and walked out.Crap- she did say she was from and why.

Too bad- guess it's back to Cary AMPs.

BAX.

SmithDog
03-24-14, 00:10
I saw Marcie last month from her website, Rest and Restore. She was nice lady but a bit on the heavy side. Gave me a nice massage and but on the flip a rather mechanical HE. No sensual lead in, no teasing, just lotion on the hand and. I may try an AMP. Never been to an AMP so that'll be a first for me. I read also about Absolute waaay out there in Clayton and Touch of Class in downtown so thought I might try there. If anyone has any other recommendations please let me know. Thanks!

Skillet
03-24-14, 10:44
Chatham is open. I was there Friday and had a nice massage and left happy. The two girls I've seen working at Chatham are pretty darn good looking. To do better you would have to get Apple or Lucy at Atsu Cary or Tina at Eden. The girls at Chatham have been fun w / a good massage.

Buddy said Chatham already closed. He said last time he was there the girl was complaining nonstop so he was fine with that. Haven't drove by to check myself but don't care. Enjoy cap a lot better.I don't know where you and your buddy get their information but you need better sources.

Skillet
03-24-14, 10:50
http://batchgeo.com/map/77b62e745fbdbc6daf3a47d09797297c

I haven't had much luck finding a print version or something that displays a little more information, but then I haven't put much time into it either. Any suggestions, I'm up for it.

Added #29 you-Relax Spa.
You may see some familiar faces there.

5) Yucca also uses Orient Salon 124 SW Maynard Road, # A Cary. NC 27511 (919) 741-4072. No TS. http://yuccaaam.3g1s.com/....
29) you-Relax Spa 750-the East Chatham Street, Cary NC 27511.919-378-9364.

MajorSlowCum
03-24-14, 12:46
Chatham is open. I was there Friday and had a nice massage and left happy. The two girls I've seen working at Chatham are pretty darn good looking. To do better you would have to get Apple or Lucy at Atsu Cary or Tina at Eden. The girls at Chatham have been fun w / a good massage.

I don't know where you and your buddy get their information but you need better sources.Sorry buddy but your idea of beauty is a little warped. Us senior members don't need you newbies slamming us so take a hike to some other website. And for you newbies who seem to be promoting a specific AMP, that's cool if you work for them but move it over to the advertiser page. This page is for open discussion of AMPs not promoting one particular one in exchange for a free massage which they have been known to do.

Skillet
03-24-14, 16:04
I did forget to add this to my report about Chatham for Friday. They finally added a door chime and figured out how to turn off some of the lights so its not freaking bright as day in there. Those light switches are so tricky.

Oh and my retort...

Sorry buddy but your idea of beauty is a little warped. Us senior members don't need you newbies slamming us so take a hike to some other website. And for you newbies who seem to be promoting a specific AMP, that's cool if you work for them but move it over to the advertiser page. This page is for open discussion of AMPs not promoting one particular one in exchange for a free massage which they have been known to do.Cool story bro.

Pgrandis54
03-24-14, 21:08
I did forget to add this to my report about Chatham for Friday. They finally added a door chime and figured out how to turn off some of the lights so its not freaking bright as day in there. Those light switches are so tricky.

Oh and my retort...

Cool story bro.Thanks for the update. I told Angel it was too bright when I was there last week. She was way apologetic and covered lamp with a towel. I don't think the realized it was a problem. As for looks she looked way nice to me in bright light. Great shape and great attitude.

As for the newby comment I ve always thought skillets posts were right on target. I've had great results and have been to all the places he recommends. Keep up the posts. As for major not too good feedback on capital after his post. Need some more feedback on capital. Think he missed the mark on Chatham especially with the comment it was dirty. Its brand new!

SmithDog
03-25-14, 08:17
She is listed in BodyRubs.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxing-body-work-25/5636022

Thanks.

Ral613
03-25-14, 09:05

Oh and my retort...

Cool story bro.Thanks for the helpful and objective info. There seems to be some Major flaws, or perhaps some type of personal agenda, in some of the other posts.

Enduro185
03-25-14, 10:41
The Rose still isn't smelling too pretty. Tried twice in the past couple weeks. The first time I arrived and paid for an hour and a table shower. I left a good tip (.6) before leaving the room for the shower. Decent massage with a little teasing and OTC roaming. Nothing great. The next time I arrived to the same woman (mid to late 30's, seemed to have an ok body) and didn't leave the tip until after. I tipped .4 and was harassed about it on my way out the door. I explained that it was all I had on me this time (lie). Better service = better tip. The first time didn't warrant .6, so I balanced it out the next time. Won't be back for a good while if at all.

Widower
03-25-14, 14:17
Stopped by You-Relax on Chatham for my first time today (and YES they are open) - Really enjoyed myself. Great massage, Great ending and all the right attention given. The place was clean and the girl I got was hot enough for me. They don't have their table shower in yet so you get a really great standing shower but I enjoyed it as much as a table shower. Every inch of me was lathered up and scrubbed clean. If I had one complaint it would be their walls don't go all the way to the ceiling (like so many of the AMP's have) but if that's the only thing I have to complain about I think I'm a pretty happy camper.

Don't let unreliable reviews stop you from checking this place out.

Happy Hunting
Widower.

LoverBoyWa
03-25-14, 17:12
Made a stop here on Cap Blvd last week this had to be my best strike out ever. I have been here plenty of other times and left happy. But this time did not work like other times and all the signs was pointing to me leaving happy at first. I went inside got an hour with TS she was teasing it and playing with it in the TS plus she had this low low cut shirt on and they were nice. Got back to the room got my massage it was ok not the best she was still teasing puting my hand near the Kunt came time for the flip and my buddy stood up she was like you have to DIY I was like no you do it for me she placed her hand on and did it a couple times but said she would get into trouble but said she could play wth the boys while I DIY. I was not DIY I could did that at home but she she did let me suck on the puppies LOL. I still had to leave her a tip just for the hot teasing. BTW on the way out I saw one of the most pretties women working that I seen in AMP around here OMG I so got to go back and try to get her next time somebody else already had her.

Grambo007
03-26-14, 10:00
Been to many of the local AMPs and have found them very variable in service, pretty much a hit and miss for me. Tired of the variability and will turn my attention elsewhere. Eden and Atsu have not been bad from the massage, but HE very variable and touching not really encouraged. Best ever was RR and that was one time great, since then nothing.

Visited Eden yesterday and had a reasonable lady in late 20's bur no touching and a mechanical HE. I am reserving future AMPs to my travels in CA where it seems the service is understood.

Grambo007.

George2046
03-26-14, 15:27
Finally got another fair judge for this place. Now I suspect there is something behind those bad reviews.

Stopped by You-Relax on Chatham for my first time today (and YES they are open) - Really enjoyed myself. Great massage, Great ending and all the right attention given. The place was clean and the girl I got was hot enough for me. They don't have their table shower in yet so you get a really great standing shower but I enjoyed it as much as a table shower. Every inch of me was lathered up and scrubbed clean. If I had one complaint it would be their walls don't go all the way to the ceiling (like so many of the AMP's have) but if that's the only thing I have to complain about I think I'm a pretty happy camper.

Don't let unreliable reviews stop you from checking this place out.

Happy Hunting
Widower.

Pgrandis54
03-28-14, 00:00
Always in search of the perfect AMP experience.

This ones too hot.

Walked in cary AMP. Wow what a knockout! Never drew one this young or hot looking. Can't wait. Massage pretty good seems a little rushed. Not the best on the legs. Could use a little more tease. Oh she is whispering in my ear. Some sexy talk maybe?

$60. You pay? Uh only got 40. Its 60. Only got 40 SHOW ME. Downhill from there mechanical disinterested. Not worth it.

This ones too old.

Tried two new ones wake forest and jones frnkln. Shown to room. Wow is this chick older than me! Pretty good massage. Never got near the boys nothing on the flip. Boy was I glad. What a waste of time. Except for the massage. Oh well its all research.

This ones just right.

Game for a new place near airport. Nice looking gal says you here before. No. Maybe you be a regular.? She says. Maybe I live close by. Great massage. Even crawls up on my back for more pressure. Nice finger flings through the crack (dam I love that) and swiping of the boys. Great soft tease before the flip. No hageling just builds up for the finish. Geeat scalp work and facial for the close. This gal genuinly wanted me to feel the best ever. Yeah ill be a regular. She should give lessons.

Too bad they don't always stick around.

Brneyehound
03-28-14, 16:02
Back to VIP for my monthly. Mamasan remembered me last time but didn't this time. Kinda hurt my little feelings! First time she ever gave the massage. She almost always does the TS but usually tags out with someone for the rubdown. Started off slow. Medium pressure. Decent technique. On the flip we talked donation. Wanted .6 ended up at .4 for HE. Had to throw down another .2 for roaming. After, she said I had a huge knot in my back and would I like her to walk on it. WELL HELL YEAH I WOULD! Spent a minute cracking my back with those pretty little feet and oh man! The HE might be a little mechanical but I'll ask for her next time just for those feet!!

SmithDog
03-29-14, 00:40
http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/experience-the-wow-factorwith-native-maiden-coco-oil-rub-non-scente-36/13019319

Thank you.

BeenAroundX
03-29-14, 08:27
I hit the Super Relax,#1 on JJ's list, last night. I have been there many times as it's closest AMP to where I stay at.

I always have had good times here, and they seem to keep getting better as I always ask for the same attendant. Nothing more than HJ, but the attention to detail and teasing is great.

Anyway- I've already gone through the details in previous posts, but wanted to mention that I was greeted at the desk by a 20 something that recently worked at Eden. She is really cute, and I enjoyed her services in Cary. I still asked for my normal girl, but may partake if she's there next time.

Stay Safe-.

Bax.

Vicechairman
03-29-14, 10:13
She is reviewed on TER: http://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=222183, (just search for phone # on Goggle and it comes up. Ratings are 5.3 and 6.7 out of 10. Says offers BBBJ.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/experience-the-wow-factorwith-native-maiden-coco-oil-rub-non-scente-36/13019319

Thank you.

BeenAroundX
03-29-14, 18:55
Stopped in Westgate this afternoon to see if there were still good times there as I and others have seen over the last week or so.

I was happily surprised to see the same attendant that I had reported on was still there. Not sure why another member had said she packed up and moved to and. Why, but I asked her if she had been back home recently and she said she hadn't been anywhere since I saw her last.

Maybe another girl was not happy with her getting requested by name.

Anyway- great massage and finish.

Stay Safe.

BAX.

Jimjim77
03-29-14, 23:40
Skillet is one of the best posters on this thread. His reviews are always acuate and helpfull.

Major has Major problems. His reviews are so inaccurate at times that it doesn't pay to read them. Go back and check his prior posts and you be the judge.

If he wants to post fantasy he can but he should not knock posters that are contributing.

QUOTE=Ral613;2043542]Thanks for the helpful and objective info. There seems to be some Major flaws, or perhaps some type of personal agenda, in some of the other posts.[ / QUOTE].

Originally Posted by Skillet [ViewOriginalPost].

Oh and my retort...

Cool story bro.

jobobtheclown
03-30-14, 09:09
Aye, I stopped listening to the Major's posts when he said that he was giving massages to the girls and they liked it so much he didn't have to pay. I have no idea what his goal is; if he was LE or an advertiser padding his post count to seem legitimate, he could make less easily refuted claims and stay under the radar.

Anyway, finally got around to trying you-Relax. It is indeed very similar to Eden or Studio Salon, but the positive attitude of my masseuse. And an absolutely astonishing massage; that girl has some muscle. Really stood out. I was there so late it was after the closing time on the door, yet she was giggling and joking throughout. Will definitely repeat.

One note: they have a table shower now. It's a pretty basic affair. Just a padded flat bench with some clear plastic on it. But it gets the job done.

And, offtopic, but there's a fantastic Japanese place around the corner: "Little Tokyo.".

Edit: apologies for the random punctuation problems. It was correct when I submitted it.

Sizzle5
03-30-14, 14:37
After my #1, cary atsu, changed girls I decided to try RedRose again.

WOW. New girl, thirties, good looking, great body, great attitude, and great massage skills.

She was the most practical of masseuses I've tried. She didn't have the oriental style of the old atsu girls but everything she did felt good.

She does back well and the arms. She also focuses on your butt cause you sit on that all day.

Her finish was just above average. The overall experience was a major positive and she put RR as my current #1.

SmithDog
03-30-14, 16:08
I went to see a "Goddess" Anais the other day and it was interesting. She has good massage skills but she is not that attractive. Put a me a buzzing butt egg in by ass and a nice HE. She only took off her top and no roaming other than her legs. She is rather $$ so I wouldn't say she was worth it. Has anyone else had any other experience with other "tantric" providers? These so-called "tantrics" appear to be rather $ IMHO. Thoughts?

BeenAroundX
03-30-14, 17:23
After my #1, cary atsu, changed girls I decided to try RedRose again.

WOW. New girl, thirties, good looking, great body, great attitude, and great massage skills.

She was the most practical of masseuses I've tried. She didn't have the oriental style of the old atsu girls but everything she did felt good.

She does back well and the arms. She also focuses on your butt cause you sit on that all day.
Her finish was just above average.
The overall experience was a major positive and she put RR as my current #1.I agree about the change up at Atsu.

I stopped by there this afternoon after trying to find Chatham and making poor driving decisions. When I got there the same girl I had last time around, a solid 6/10 overall experience, greeted me at the desk. I asked if another girl was available, and she said not for an hour. I opted out, and hit Eden instead.

I drew a nice girl-.

7/10 looks.

9/10 massage- she was strong for her size, but frantic like it was a race...

5/10 after the flip.

I have to say Westgate is my ATF right now, with Eden real close due to consistency.

BAX.

Livinitinva
03-30-14, 18:20
Bonnie Spa is the closest AMP to my house by Far so I gave it a 2nd Try Last Sunday Afternoon.

There were two ladies I saw and both were relatively young.

My Masseuse looked in her 20's, but since Asians look young she might have been early 30's.

(The other I saw in the Distance was probably a few years older but not much and she seemed to be in charge of the house at that time if I had to guess).

She wore a short sun dress, but unfortunately appeared to be wearing shorts underneath (not just panties..).

On my 1st visit, when I arrived at the very opening my Masseuse was wearing only a nighty with nothing under it.

The massage was an excellent therapeutic massage.

She asked if I wanted Med or Hard and I selected Hard.

To me it seemed just right and not so hard as to be painful, but strong enough that she was able to find and relieve tense neck shoulder muscles.

She was not shy around the buttocks or inner thigh, but I don't think the boys were accidentally touched once though she was nearby.

However, it was still somewhat sensual.

On the Flip, She took care of business with an above average HE w / o any discussion of a tip.

No indication of a chance to upsell for a better view or roaming during the HE.

On my first visit, I arranged for the loss of the negligee and some roaming for .6 but that was a couple days after opening.

At that time, I was hopeful that even greater upgrades were available but this visit did not give any indication that would be possible.

However, the ages were much better than other recent reports.

Has anyone ever been able to work our a Prostate Massage at any AMPs in Raleigh?

I had been able to arrange this in other areas where Menus were much larger.

Vicechairman
03-31-14, 05:30
I went to see a "Goddess" Anais the other day and it was interesting. She has good massage skills but she is not that attractive. Put a me a buzzing butt egg in by ass and a nice HE. She only took off her top and no roaming other than her legs. She is rather $$ so I wouldn't say she was worth it. Has anyone else had any other experience with other "tantric" providers? These so-called "tantrics" appear to be rather $ IMHO. Thoughts?Similar experience with same gal. A lot of mumbo jumbo talk, little action and high donation. I suspect that "real" Tantra is a different experience but the practicioners here use the term for upping the fees and lowering the service. I will not repeat.

Asianflu
03-31-14, 11:36
Aye, I stopped listening to the Major's posts when he said that he was giving massages to the girls and they liked it so much he didn't have to pay. I have no idea what his goal is; if he was LE or an advertiser padding his post count to seem legitimate, he could make less easily refuted claims and stay under the radar.

Skillet is one of the best posters on this thread. His reviews are always acuate and helpfull.

Major has Major problems. His reviews are so inaccurate at times that it doesn't pay to read them. Go back and check his prior posts and you be the judge.

If he wants to post fantasy he can but he should not knock posters that are contributing.

There is little doubt that the Major enjoys writing fantasies. Think about it: He states he gets free massages because he gives the ladies "great massages". Impossible, remember that a great portion of the $70 massage fee goes to the House. So the gal says to the MGR "I'm giving this guy a free massage because he "massages me well".

Dsrtp1
03-31-14, 13:37
Stopped in Westgate this afternoon to see if there were still good times there as I and others have seen over the last week or so.

I was happily surprised to see the same attendant that I had reported on was still there. Not sure why another member had said she packed up and moved to and. Why, but I asked her if she had been back home recently and she said she hadn't been anywhere since I saw her last.

Maybe another girl was not happy with her getting requested by name.

Anyway- great massage and finish.

Stay Safe.

BAX.I also stopped by Westgate last week and saw "Wendy". It was ok she put a lot of effort but I was still wanting more. Left Westgate and went straight to Eden in Cary and poor gal had to call mammason for backup to help finish. Nice ts after but favorite is still atsu in Cary.

Kayleb15
03-31-14, 21:45
Stopped by cary atsu last week right before close, saw a nice asain girl in her mid thirties or fourties, left happy.

NeedsSome
04-01-14, 08:07
I stopped by Atsu in Cary yesterday for a little stress relief. I opted for the hour message. I received a great message and it was very relaxing. On the flip I was not disappointed. The only question I have about Atsu is the fish tank up front when you first walk in. That thing is almost solid green. You cannot even see if there are any fish in there because it is so filled with algae. I guess if that is my only issue they must being doing something right.

SmithDog
04-01-14, 10:11
Okay, I thought I saw everything in my short tenure in this hobby, but "cuddle buddy?" For the most part I've the Providers that I've met were professionals, nice, even friendly and seemed to enjoy what they do. But his advert is just strange. Here is the quote, "I am a professional cuddler Doesn't that just mean companion / prostitute? Not at all. In professional cuddling time, there is zero nudity or sexual touching. This is simply a time to connect and get cuddle needs met.".

Seriously?

SmithDog
04-01-14, 10:25
I've seen some mention of Kat from Asheville in this forum. I've met Kat a few months ago and enjoyed her company. She is a really nice lady, and a hot MILF. She does not allow too much roaming but allows some touching. Nonetheless (IMHO) she has a smoking hot hourglass figure and a sweet, sexy voice. She's not pencil thin; has nice curves in all the right places. Has implants though but I'm not partial to that, that's just me..There isn't that much more other than FBSM, but I'm not sure how details I can place on this forum but you can PM and I'll give you more info. I enjoyed Kat but she is a bit $.

BTW, stay safe out there! On the radio yesterday, they reported more details about the female nutjob that killed men who answered her adverts on Craigslist.

Livinitinva
04-01-14, 12:24
Okay, I thought I saw everything in my short tenure in this hobby, but "cuddle buddy?" For the most part I've the Providers that I've met were professionals, nice, even friendly and seemed to enjoy what they do. But his advert is just strange. Here is the quote, "I am a professional cuddler Doesn't that just mean companion / prostitute? Not at all. In professional cuddling time, there is zero nudity or sexual touching. This is simply a time to connect and get cuddle needs met.".

Seriously?There have been news reports of various folks doing this.

One was even a whole business that was "Shutdown", since the authorities were not buying the "Cuddle Only" claims as well as claiming a need to protect the employees from folks who might not keep to the rules.

I think there is some segment who would actually go for this.

There could be guys that are super worried about catching something, but really need some form of human contact.

I don't think this ad would be what anyone on this forum would be seeking, but I suspect the person is really only offering a cuddle.

SmithDog
04-01-14, 14:26
Has anyone seen Nancy recently? I read reports in the past but wondering about recent visits. Also, how is Cynthia doing? Any recent reports. Recent equals a month or two.

NCman77
04-01-14, 14:57
I visited Green Health one month ago. They have a large waiting room where they offer chair massages and foot massages. I was greeted by a young looking asian woman. She asked if I wanted a table massage, I said yes. Off to the room we go. Room walls do not go to the ceiling. She left, I undressed and got on the bed. She came in, put the sheet on me and started with the best massage that I have had in a very long time. She kept talking to another masseuse in the next room so it was not very quiet. Other customer's came in the shop so she left me to greet them, then she left me again to answer the phone, then she used her cell to call her boss to ask for reinforcements to handle the new people.

No TS, nothing for tips. Great massage though, I might repeat.

Jimjim77
04-01-14, 18:48
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/4402071638.html

1286 Buck Jones Road.

I'll check out.

JZLizard
04-01-14, 19:01

1286 Buck Jones Road.

I'll check out.Masseurs? Hmm. I'd prefer a masseuse.

Vicechairman
04-02-14, 11:31
2 new gals at Red Rose since my last visit a month ago. Saw the younger, cuter, thinner of the two, S. Thorough TS followed by smooth, smiling massage interruped midway with HE and upstairs bare fondling. Finished with feet, head and legs. +60. Would repeat.

Luv Massage
04-02-14, 14:53
Ok, I admit that I am slow on the uptake now and then. I did not realize until I got there that Catham and You-Relax were one in the same. Now I will stop berating myself and get on with the review.

Got there just after opening. Very pretty young girl (young to me, probably late twenties, early thirties) greeted me. She was very cheerful. She said one hour was $.7 and included table shower. I asked for the table shower after so that I could get all the oil off. She asked whether I wanted medium or hard. I said hard and was pleasantly surprised to receive a massage that was definitely above average. I would go back for the massage quality alone. On the flip I placed my hand on her lower back as she started on my chest and abs. Without saying a word she started to work, allowing some under the shirt roaming. As I finished she gave me a warm hug, then cleaned me up and continued the massage.

The table shower was very thorough. The only thing she did not wash wash my hair. I gave her $.5 as a tip while I was getting dressed.

I will definitely go back.

PM me if you want any additional details such as her name.

BTW. Emily massage on Capitol Blvd is owned by the same people who own SuperRelax. I've seen the same boss man at both locations. I've never left happy when he is in the building.

Vossen
04-02-14, 17:48
Its off falls of neuse in the little shopping center behind the red lobster in raleigh.

MHL63
04-02-14, 22:51
Went to RR yesterday and saw the new girl.

6 + .6, table shower very good massage, topless on the flip with nice HE, roamed everywhere.

Southern Guy
04-03-14, 01:15
I was anticipating more info on Nancy since her move into Clayton and the addition of her sister for 4 hand work, but have not seen much info. It would be really nice to see reports about Nancy and her sister. Hint hint.

Cynthia has 3-4 recent comments within the last couple of months and I stopped by her place just over a week ago. I have seen her so many times I stopped counting. I have tried many other options and keep coming back because I have yet to find someone that mixes good massage skills with pleasure. She knows exactly what she is doing and is comfortable doing her job. She may not be everyone's cup of tea and I understand why she gets mixed reviews. I have never had a problem with her attitude or emotional state. You definitely get your money worth, IMHO.

Has anyone seen Nancy recently? I read reports in the past but wondering about recent visits. Also, how is Cynthia doing? Any recent reports. Recent equals a month or two.

SmithDog
04-03-14, 09:00
I was anticipating more info on Nancy since her move into Clayton and the addition of her sister for 4 hand work, but have not seen much info. It would be really nice to see reports about Nancy and her sister. Hint hint.

Cynthia has 3-4 recent comments within the last couple of months and I stopped by her place just over a week ago. I have seen her so many times I stopped counting. I have tried many other options and keep coming back because I have yet to find someone that mixes good massage skills with pleasure. She knows exactly what she is doing and is comfortable doing her job. She may not be everyone's cup of tea and I understand why she gets mixed reviews. I have never had a problem with her attitude or emotional state. You definitely get your money worth, IMHO.Thanks. I plan on going out to Clayton next week to try the 4 hand. I'll report and let everyone know. Later.

Ruff and Ready
04-03-14, 13:57
It's a real profession...go figure.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Hugs-for-hire-Seattle-man-starts-professional-cuddling-service-251334821.html

Seriously?

PHW1130
04-03-14, 16:04
I was in area today and seen a masseur walking around and she was Hot. Can anyone submit a review or TOFT yet? #14 on JJs list.

CoolB
04-04-14, 19:37
Its off falls of neuse in the little shopping center behind the red lobster in raleigh.New Staff and owner.

Great Massage...Left Happy!

4/4/14.

PM me for the..

CoolB.

John252
04-05-14, 05:28
Cool be.

Leesville and Falls of Neuse mentioned in same ad are confusing, please clarify.

Vossen
04-05-14, 08:34
New Staff and owner.

Great Massage...Left Happy!

4/4/14.

PM me for the..

CoolB.What are you talking about? Whats the name of the place?

Jimjim77
04-05-14, 10:01
What are you talking about? Whats the name of the place?I thinjk he means #21 which has new owners.

BeenAroundX
04-05-14, 12:12
Interesting visit at Super Relax-#1 on the list.

I asked for a particular attendant and was told she wasn't there.

I went ahead with the girl who greeted me. When she came in she soaked me with tons of oil.

The "massage?" was basically rubbing the oil around. She got up on the table- so I thought she would add some pressure- but she just continued rubbing the oil around.

When she got around to my balls she literally kept taking her fingers and stopping them on my balls. It was weird, not bad, but weird.

Anyway, here's my rating:

Massage- 1/10.

Looks- 7/10- maybe 25, really good body, great tits and ass. Face was about a 6.

Attitude- 5/10-I thought she was ill or something until the flip.

Flip- 8/10-It was clear HE was going to happen. She asked how much her tip would be, I asked if she was going to take her tits out. She shook her head no, so I said 40.

She wanted it up front. After she started, she said you want to see? I said yes, she said 20 more. What the hell- I gave her 60 all day and got a topless HE.

Full roaming was fine. All in all, not a bad visit.

BAX.

CoolB
04-05-14, 14:03
What are you talking about? Whats the name of the place?Sorry about that.

Joy Spa... On Leesville Rd.

Lingham
04-05-14, 17:16
I visited ATSU for this first time. Provider was nice, forty something, very little English. The massage was excellent, I almost dozed off on a few occasions. Standard ending. I left happy and really loose.

Cheers.

BetaBeta
04-07-14, 01:15
Any offering FS?

Jimjim77
04-07-14, 18:23
This is the wrong Thread for that, go to the Backpage Thread or read the last 200 posts.

Any offering FS?

Jimjim77
04-07-14, 18:26
I don"t usally dump on new members but all your posts are questions. How about a post of value first.

Any offering FS?

Luv Massage
04-08-14, 19:32
Its off falls of neuse in the little shopping center behind the red lobster in raleigh.I was in the neighborhood so I drove by. From a distance all you see is "Grand Opening 4/15" but on closer inspection (ie. When you can see the small print) it says "Grand Opening, target date, 4/15". That might be the target date but from the lack of signage and the paper covering the windows, I am not holding my breath. I'll wait until someone reports having actually stepped foot inside or I happen to be in the area again.

Pmondore
04-08-14, 20:59
If the staff at Atsu in Cary has been changed up, it doesn't seem to be a change for the worse. Great service this afternoon from therapist I had not seen before.

Moon Raker
04-09-14, 03:32
If the staff at Atsu in Cary has been changed up, it doesn't seem to be a change for the worse. Great service this afternoon from therapist I had not seen before.After 3+ visits with all new staff I'd say massage is probably minus .5 to 1 of what it used to be but seems to be a bit more open minded overall, though YMMV.

Thresh
04-09-14, 08:01
I agree, and I was skeptical when the 'old (er)' staff left. My last three visits with the new (younger) staff in-my-opinion is actually better.

If the staff at Atsu in Cary has been changed up, it doesn't seem to be a change for the worse. Great service this afternoon from therapist I had not seen before.

RealCrgHead
04-09-14, 08:38
Does anyone know how the night lineup is at quality? I get off wk at 10 pm & ride by there every night...thinking about stopping!! Look for an nice slim tall ebony in hills..& is it HE or FS?

RealCrgHead
04-09-14, 09:20
Any reviewa on quilty on 98? How is there line up at night? I ride pass every night I get off wk thining about stoping!! I'm looking for an nice slim tall ebony in hills is it FS or HE?

GlennFre
04-09-14, 10:36
Does anyone have any knowledge of this one:

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazing-therapeutic-massage-by-lacey/16408509

NeedsSome
04-09-14, 13:48
Any reviewa on quilty on 98? How is there line up at night? I ride pass every night I get off wk thining about stoping!! I'm looking for an nice slim tall ebony in hills is it FS or HE?I have not been to QBH in a while but from my past experiences there it depends on your provider. Some offered more services than others.

NCman77
04-09-14, 14:18
I had a one hour long dream that I visited Bonnie Spa yesterday. I called and made an appointment, which is highly recommended. There were two ladies in the lobby, one who greeted me and the other on the couch eating lunch. $60 for a one hour massage, TS included. Beautiful woman from Shanghai gave me a decent back massage. Nothing spectacular, but did ease some lower back pain. On the flip rubbed my chest some then started rubbing my inner thighs. Asked if I was ok with that, I said yes. Three finger massage on my tip, felt wonderful. I left extremely happy. TS was after the massage to wash off the oils.

Entrance is off of Ligon Mill, past a police sub-station. Bonnie Spa is in a little strip next to a doggie spa. The entrance to Bonnie Spa is not marked, drapes cover the door and window to the lobby.

Massage room was private and quiet.

Livinitinva
04-09-14, 15:10
Does anyone have any knowledge of this one:

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazing-therapeutic-massage-by-lacey/16408509Well the Pics are not hers, they have Google Hits from other websites not related to this area or massage.

She does not give a phone number.

There was an expired ad out of "Charlotte" that did use the same images for massage once, but that person's name was "Amber" not Lacy.

Way too many strikes for me.

MwmForHotFun
04-09-14, 15:52
Stopped by Leesville yesterday, entered and tina (older but very nice) came out, told me they were busy and asked me to come back in 30-40. I did and it was worth it. Even though I had to wait another 15-20, she took me right back told me to undress and grabbed my cock as I was. I then asked for shower and she said 10 more, which is NP, but with the long wait, I could only do a 1/2 hr for 40, rather than hour for 70. I skipped shower and she began to give a nice rub, not a real massage, but a nice relaxing rub. Played with my ass and balls as I lay face down and was ok with me rubbing her clit through her thin workout pants as she rubbed me down. On the flip, I got her to first take top off, then to let me suck her nipples, which she seemed to love, and a short time later, my hand was down her pants playing with her ass. She then took pants off, (no panties on) and let me finger and rub her clit while she kissed and sucked on my neck and chest. I legit made her cum and she promised FS next time. Tipped another .4 and was out the door. Definitely will repeat. Not the youngest or prettiest, but FS and GFE is on the table.

Thresh
04-09-14, 21:15
Just had a quick 30 min visit to Cary Atsu, while the staff maybe different the service is really good. I consistently leave 'happy' time after time. Massage was fairly good, sensual with medium pressure. On the flip, lots of mutual touchy and body rubbing. Cleaned me up well and huge hug. .4 tip.

Stang613
04-10-14, 00:53
Went to RR yesterday and saw the new girl.

6 + .6, table shower very good massage, topless on the flip with nice HE, roamed everywhere.I stopped by RR the other day, two new providers apparently in the past couple of months, the long time older provider I had seen every time but once wasn't around, got the older of the two new ones, left happy. 4 for .5 hour (not offered in the past) + .5, skipped the table shower with just .5 hour.

Skillet
04-10-14, 09:17
Hey Mongers,

I've been on the road for work in Tampa, so I haven't hit anything in Raleigh and Durham for awhile. I have found that mongering down here is a dream. Many spa's to choose from, most attendants are a low 7 and go all the way up to full 10. Many many places the full menu is available. I went to Orange Spa and drew a girl Mimi. She would cause a traffic jam just walking down the street. A super hot time was had.

Enough bragging, if you guys are ever in Tampa there is a lot of fun to be had.

JohnBoy39
04-10-14, 11:47
Been to Westgate a few times. Happy 2 for 3. Drew mamasan one time for a pretty legit rub.

But yesterday, I met Ellen. Fantastic massage, finish, and TS. Highly recommend.

Oh, and she did something I've never seen before. While I was face down, she sat on my lower back facing my feet and slowly rocked back. Then she inched her way up my back rocking back each time.

One caution, she is strong. So if you ask for strong, be prepared. I had to ask her to back off a bit. We had a good laugh.

XHippie
04-10-14, 16:13
Stopped by Leesville yesterday, entered and tina (older but very nice) came out, told me they were busy and asked me to come back in 30-40. I did and it was worth it. Even though I had to wait another 15-20, she took me right back told me to undress and grabbed my cock as I was. I then asked for shower and she said 10 more, which is NP, but with the long wait, I could only do a 1/2 hr for 40, rather than hour for 70. I skipped shower and she began to give a nice rub, not a real massage, but a nice relaxing rub. Played with my ass and balls as I lay face down and was ok with me rubbing her clit through her thin workout pants as she rubbed me down. On the flip, I got her to first take top off, then to let me suck her nipples, which she seemed to love, and a short time later, my hand was down her pants playing with her ass. She then took pants off, (no panties on) and let me finger and rub her clit while she kissed and sucked on my neck and chest. I legit made her cum and she promised FS next time. Tipped another .4 and was out the door. Definitely will repeat. Not the youngest or prettiest, but FS and GFE is on the table.I went by this place last weekend and bumped into one of the Studio Salon girls as usual good time, so this latest post got me wanting to go check out Tina (her name already mentioned) just like the post said she's open to touch and stroke you with no problem. And she has no problem with you touching, rubbing' licking' sucking, fingering any part of her body. BUT! No FS with this one.

It's a little strange all the FS signals are there, but no way.

The other thing is I'm pretty sure she lubes that poontang with KY Jelly or something up pretty good before she comes into the room. There ain't know way a woman her age can get that sloppy wet that quick especially by me.

No FS I'm pretty sure, but she is really nice and eager to please, I gave her a better than average tip.

MwmForHotFun
04-11-14, 13:38
Haven't made it back yet, but she told me FS was on the table on my next visit. Will let you know.

I went by this place last weekend and bumped into one of the Studio Salon girls as usual good time, so this latest post got me wanting to go check out Tina (her name already mentioned) just like the post said she's open to touch and stroke you with no problem. And she has no problem with you touching, rubbing' licking' sucking, fingering any part of her body. BUT! No FS with this one.

It's a little strange all the FS signals are there, but no way.

The other thing is I'm pretty sure she lubes that poontang with KY Jelly or something up pretty good before she comes into the room. There ain't know way a woman her age can get that sloppy wet that quick especially by me.

No FS I'm pretty sure, but she is really nice and eager to please, I gave her a better than average tip.

Bat Doe
04-11-14, 19:56
Hey guys,

If you come into a salon and the attendant comes out of a room and tells you they are busy come back in an hour, please have some courteousy for the client she just abandoned. This is not the time to start a conversation with the masseuse and try to catch up with what's happened since she left.

Cheers.

XHippie
04-11-14, 23:41
Haven't made it back yet, but she told me FS was on the table on my next visit. Will let you know.Maybe I should have phrased it as no FS for everyone. You may have been one of the chosen few.

I myself have read post about girls that are legit absolutely no HE, but I always left happy when seeing them. I'm just saying for my experience with Tina, with other girls when I got past 3rd base and beyond like she was displaying these girls were bent over in the shower room with their pants around their ankles. She passed all the hurdles except the finally. It was OH, no no not that.

I'm thinking to myself did I miss something? Never had these signals and got shot down. But hey there's a first time for everything.

Good luck on your return visit. She really is sweet and a lot of fun.

John252
04-12-14, 04:35
A little friend of mine described a great experience with Holly.

"No trouble".

He only went for great massage, got it and more.

Holly guided the experience well enough my friend got to Capitolize on the experience twice. That was a first.

Oh my my. Thank you Holly. My friend will let you walk all over him again.

Luv Massage
04-12-14, 13:22
A little friend of mine described a great experience with Holly.

"No trouble".

He only went for great massage, got it and more.

Holly guided the experience well enough my friend got to Capitolize on the experience twice. That was a first.

Oh my my. Thank you Holly. My friend will let you walk all over him again.A bit short on the details here. Which AMP on JimJim's list are you referring to?

jobobtheclown
04-12-14, 14:20
Tried Holiday Spa for the first time today. Was very impressed with the overall attitude of the staff, as others have noticed. They have a frequent customer card, too, which I've never seen at an MP. U-relax still wins in terms of massage - at least, the girl I saw - but in terms of whole experience, Holiday will probably see me return sooner.

John252
04-13-14, 02:27
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Spaceball1
04-13-14, 15:23
A bit short on the details here. Which AMP on JimJim's list are you referring to?7) Asian Body Massage & Therapy 3672 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604.919-878-1666.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-chinese-girls-with-amazing-massage-skills-919-8781666/8695763

John252
04-13-14, 19:02
Spaceball,

Let the amateurs figure things out for themselves.

John252
04-13-14, 19:04
The loss of Joy as a legit masseuse is to be missed.

Going to Lee for something different than it was is a shame.

I would have married Joy.

RufoReal6371
04-13-14, 22:12
Been a long time fan of Studio Salon went by this afternoon and they told me my favorites were not working (Wendy). Recognized YuYu who gave an okay massage with lots of back walking (more like crawling on all fours) happy finish and table shower. Though I got a text from "Wendy" the other day saying that she was at the Leesville Rd AMP. Always got a great massage and more from her at Studio. Curious to see if anyone has seen her at Leesville Asian massage one of the review sites has nice things to say about them.

Keep it Real.

Ral613
04-13-14, 22:29
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Trisbr
04-14-14, 15:19
Greeting,

I am coming from a land of no AMPs and will probably partake of #1 on the list since it is very convienently located. (Jealous you all have selection so great that it warrants a list). What is the going rate for 1 hr plus tips? Reading the forum, it ranges from $ to $.8. I would have figured .4 is losing an article of clothing and some fun plus .6 for the hour. Are the lady's at #1 rate fairly well recently (knowing that they are replaced fairly frequently)?

Thanks. Will return the favor if I can.

Livinitinva
04-14-14, 16:13
Greeting,

I am coming from a land of no AMPs and will probably partake of #1 on the list since it is very convienently located. (Jealous you all have selection so great that it warrants a list). What is the going rate for 1 hr plus tips? Reading the forum, it ranges from $ to $.8. I would have figured .4 is losing an article of clothing and some fun plus .6 for the hour. Are the lady's at #1 rate fairly well recently (knowing that they are replaced fairly frequently)?

Thanks. Will return the favor if I can.I would say that $60 for the hour with $40 for a TIP is the normal amount.

A larger tip MIGHT get you more, but the menu at most places for most therapists tends to be quite limited.

If you want more, I would suggest that negotiating the tip may be wise, otherwise you may plunk down more but still receive the same service as with $40.

If you have more to spend, VIP in Youngsville is the safest bet for the largest Menu but the massage there is only 45 minutes sadly.

BoomDstBoom
04-14-14, 22:02
Hey gents,

Meant to post a couple weeks ago. Been to Atsu in Garner twice in the last month and left happy each time. However, unlike other places I left happy each time was an up sell. However, not too much of a big deal as I've started calling ahead and get the $60 hour with massage special or whatever they want to give that day. As long as you do that it doesn't too bad for the up sell as it puts a little extra in the girls pocket and saves little for us mongers. Thanks to Pecno for update of who to ask for. Even if you don't know who to ask for ask for something specific and they can usually accommodate. Used to go the the Superrelax down the street but Wendy moved to one over by the airport. Those of you in that area have been blessed with her magic hands.

Boom.

Playhs
04-15-14, 10:24
Do we know anything yet about the new place in Apex? A touch of asia?

EdGein
04-15-14, 11:36
Hey gents,

Meant to post a couple weeks ago. Been to Atsu in Garner twice in the last month and left happy each time. However, unlike other places I left happy each time was an up sell. However, not too much of a big deal as I've started calling ahead and get the $60 hour with massage special or whatever they want to give that day. As long as you do that it doesn't too bad for the up sell as it puts a little extra in the girls pocket and saves little for us mongers. Thanks to Pecno for update of who to ask for. Even if you don't know who to ask for ask for something specific and they can usually accommodate. Used to go the the Superrelax down the street but Wendy moved to one over by the airport. Those of you in that area have been blessed with her magic hands.

Boom.SO Wendy from Studio Salon is WHERE now?

She is my ATF.

Livinitinva
04-15-14, 13:33
First Visit to Leesville Rd today.

I arrived around 9:55 am and they were already open.

(Signs Ads say 10 am, I may try earlier next time).

I drew Tina, who is older as others described and generally plain / average looks.

There were two things that stood out about her, she has a slightly larger chest than most Asians. (That or the Bra was doing wonders).

I asked for a Hard massage and it was perhaps a little too hard for my liking but still a very good massage.

Got everything from the scalp down to the toes.

However, there was very little initial teasing.

On the Flip, the HE was very well done w / o any type of rush. (Probably the best simple HE in a while).

She was open to my roaming hands, but at least on the initial visit with her there were not too many signs I read about more being available.

I may try to schedule an appt with her again.

One Side Note: The Ads don't give a rate so I presumed the rate was $60 hr and I gave $60.

She asked if it was for the Hr and I said yes and that was that.

Then I noted an older post where someone said it was $70 for the hr.

Hope I did not short anyone and I left a $40 tip.

Not a Stunner, but then again It is easier for my mind to actually pretend she likes me when she is not super young and super hot.

Dsrtp1
04-15-14, 14:05
SO Wendy from Studio Salon is WHERE now?

She is my ATF.If it's the same wendy I think you're talking about, she's over by Westgate.

SmithDog
04-15-14, 18:19
I went to see Nancy and sister at Absolute in Clayton after reading positive reviews. I was underwhelmed by the 4 hand massage. Near the end Nancy asks if I want Full Body and I answer in the affirmative then they proceed to tell me how much time I have left. That was a major downer! Also, her sister doesn't seem to understand that just hard tugging on the boys does not make for a happy ending. Did not enjoy my visit. Will not be returning.

SmithDog
04-15-14, 18:25
Here is another report. This time I visited Bonnie a Spa in Wake a Forest. I called and scheduled. I drew a young lady from China. Not too attractive, remained totally covered, even had shorts under dress. She did give a good massage. On the flip, did not enjoy the happy ending. Just tugging hard on the boys do not make for a HE. This is something that the older ladies seem to seem to understand. I'm going back to Kat. Yes, she's a bit $$ but seem to understand what makes for a pleasurable experience. Later.

SmithDog
04-15-14, 18:38
Here's my review of Leianna. Yes, I've been rather busy! I really enjoyed my time with Leianna. Yes, a bit $$ but she really enjoys what she does and gives you a nice time. She was a bit late cause she was out exercising. When we met she asked if I would like to shower with her. She has a middle aged lady with a rather nice figure. The entire session was very enjoyable. No FS or BJ (which I really didn't want anyway) but lots of mutual touch and DATY. Left happy. Yes, she's a bit $$ but she's really a nice lady. Reminds me of Kat.

Jimjim77
04-15-14, 20:15
# 30 Touch of Asia 811 E. Williams Street Apex NC 919 387-8282.

Two more May be confirmed shortly.

Ruff and Ready
04-15-14, 21:44
http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/and10084-new-grand-opening-10-off-chinese-massage-w-new-girls-919-248-9000-durham-raleigh/9575753

Since the Durham section is pretty much dulls-ville I'm posting this in the Raleigh section.

Enjoyed a visit here this past Sunday late afternoon. Requested a deep massage and that is what I received. On the flip the ending was quite happy. The girl's first name began with a L (respecting the no name rule). As others have shared she was indicating to be quite (shush). In fact, the room we were in had a picture of a lady's face demonstrating shush.

Looks: 4.

Massage: 8.

Roaming:10.

Clothing off: 0.

7 at door.

5 tip (more than I normally leave but the massage was good).

Be safe.

BeenAroundX
04-15-14, 22:10
In town again and headed to Westgate to see my current ATF, who has been mentioned many times recently in this forum.

I was greeted by a different attendant, and figuring the girl I came to see was in the middle of a session, I went with her. I'm glad I did. Here's my report-.

Looks- 7/10. About 30. Nice figure. Nice smile.

Massage- 9/10- Great all over massage. Good pressure, good roaming.

Attitude- 10/10- Was a great build up. Nice throughout and wanted to please.

Flip-7/10- Nothing but the standard H.E. In Raleigh, but she worked hard to make sure I left happy.

Overall- 8/10- I will repeat often..

Compared to the poor experience I had at #1 on the list the night before, this was a great relief.

Stay Safe- Bax.

RufoReal6371
04-16-14, 10:49
If it's the same wendy I think you're talking about, she's over by Westgate.Wendy from Studio Salon is now over at Asian Massage on Leesville Road.

jobobtheclown
04-16-14, 13:36

Two more May be confirmed shortly.Thanks for the heads up. It looks like is might be another Westgate, based on the decal on the door and the same fake masseuse image:

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/touch-of-asia-open-now-in-apex-919-387-8282/16481603
http://greensboro.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-relax-open-in-raleighdurham-off-540-exit-4a-919-881-8489/13342460

...though Super Relax used her, too:
http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/super-relax/14627987

On a side note, there's a great fried seafood place (though a bit expensive) across the street. Good bakery, too.

Skillet
04-16-14, 16:09
Hey JimJim,

Did you ever find out anything on this one?

1286 Buck Jones Road.

I'll check out.Also map is updated with number 30. http://batchgeo.com/map/77b62e745fbdbc6daf3a47d09797297c.

Two more May be confirmed shortly.

Jjjchar
04-16-14, 18:11
She is the hardest working lady in the massage world.

Promoter3
04-16-14, 18:17
Had a chance to get over to Miami Blvd. One of the aunties was indeed different, though I can't say she was more than 5-8 years younger than the usual aunties. Went for it anyway for HH. 40 to get in, decent massage took direction well. On the flip immediately put her hand out. 40 for mechanical HE with no UTC touchy. She was actually willing to go FS for 80 but I wasn't really into her. It raises RR from a see to a see+ nothing more.

Jimjim77
04-16-14, 21:37
Not open when I went and no one has made a report or sent me a PM.

Also I have not seen an Ad recently.

Hey JimJim,

Did you ever find out anything on this one?

Also map is updated with number 30. http://batchgeo.com/map/77b62e745fbdbc6daf3a47d09797297c.

Spaceball1
04-17-14, 01:17

Also I have not seen an Ad recently.They are running ads regularly on CL. https://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/4425417419.html.

jobobtheclown
04-17-14, 02:51
They are running ads regularly on CL. https://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/4425417419.html.He was talking about the one on Buck Jones road, whose craigslist ad has expired. Your link is for the one in Apex that has already been added to the list.

Dockers55
04-17-14, 07:34
Went on her website, and her cheapest rate is 2.8. That's way too much for what she offers.

Here's my review of Leianna. Yes, I've been rather busy! I really enjoyed my time with Leianna. Yes, a bit $$ but she really enjoys what she does and gives you a nice time. She was a bit late cause she was out exercising. When we met she asked if I would like to shower with her. She has a middle aged lady with a rather nice figure. The entire session was very enjoyable. No FS or BJ (which I really didn't want anyway) but lots of mutual touch and DATY. Left happy. Yes, she's a bit $$ but she's really a nice lady. Reminds me of Kat.

BrownRod
04-17-14, 10:15
Hey has anyone scene Coco from studio, does she work at a new location now? The last few times I went there I was told she don't work here by one of the ladies. Of course that doesn't necessarily mean she don't work there when the ladies are trying to build up there own customer list. Any info would be great.

XHippie
04-17-14, 13:51
Hey has anyone scene Coco from studio, does she work at a new location now? The last few times I went there I was told she don't work here by one of the ladies. Of course that doesn't necessarily mean she don't work there when the ladies are trying to build up there own customer list. Any info would be great.Try Morrisville location.

jobobtheclown
04-17-14, 13:54
Hey has anyone scene Coco from studio, does she work at a new location now? The last few times I went there I was told she don't work here by one of the ladies. Of course that doesn't necessarily mean she don't work there when the ladies are trying to build up there own customer list. Any info would be great.Her friend Cici from Studio I have been trying to find ever since I first met her. If anyone knows where she ended up, I'd be eternally grateful.

As for Coco, as noted previously, try 28) Holiday Spa in Morrisville.

Pgrandis54
04-17-14, 14:16
Hey has anyone scene Coco from studio, does she work at a new location now? The last few times I went there I was told she don't work here by one of the ladies. Of course that doesn't necessarily mean she don't work there when the ladies are trying to build up there own customer list. Any info would be great.Both Coco and Cici were at Morrisville the week they opened. Saw Cici about 6 weeks ago there.

Nice time. Coco was in lobby when I left.

Asianflu
04-17-14, 15:10
Her friend Cici from Studio I have been trying to find ever since I first met her. If anyone knows where she ended up, I'd be eternally grateful.

As for Coco, as noted previously, try 28) Holiday Spa in Morrisville.Cici is at 28 Holiday Spa in Morrisville as well.

Skillet
04-17-14, 15:17
So it seems that 29) You-Relax (Chatham) and 28) Holiday Spa are sharing girls. I've seen Coco at Chatham and others have reported Holiday Spa. She may have a schedule where she's in one place some days and then works at the other location for the rest.

Hey has anyone scene Coco from studio, does she work at a new location now? The last few times I went there I was told she don't work here by one of the ladies. Of course that doesn't necessarily mean she don't work there when the ladies are trying to build up there own customer list. Any info would be great.

jobobtheclown
04-17-14, 16:51
Cici is at 28 Holiday Spa in Morrisville as well.You're damn close to beating JimJim as my favorite board member right now, AsianFlu. Thank you!

In other news, I went by the new Apex (#30 I believe) spa. The name of it is indeed "Touch of Asia", per the sign, but the banner underneath definitely says "SuperRelax". I did a you and went to Atsu. Cary, had a fun time with a sweet lady.

Asianflu
04-17-14, 20:32
You're damn close to beating JimJim as my favorite board member right now, AsianFlu. Thank you!

In other news, I went by the new Apex (#30 I believe) spa. The name of it is indeed "Touch of Asia", per the sign, but the banner underneath definitely says "SuperRelax". I did a you and went to Atsu. Cary, had a fun time with a sweet lady.JimJim is hard to beat!! Thanks for the props!!

Jimjim77
04-17-14, 21:16
It's in the same location as 1 + 1 Hair Salon Day Spa. They said no massage today and gave me a card and said call for an appointment. It looks like the 1 + 1 owners changed their mind about being high profile. Probably were going to lease some space and didn't realize what they were getting into till they saw the ad. I won't put on the list unless things change and somebody actually gets a massage.

Also I have not seen an Ad recently.

Jimjim77
04-17-14, 21:32
But I happen to know that you Asianflu have a lot more time on the table than I do and have been a contributor a lot longer than me. You gave me a lot of help when I was getting started on here. Thank You!

JimJim is hard to beat!! Thanks for the props!!Originally Posted by Asianflu View Original Post.

Cici is at 28 Holiday Spa in Morrisville as well.

Posted by jobobtheclown.

You're damn close to beating JimJim as my favorite board member right now, AsianFlu. Thank you!

In other news, I went by the new Apex (#30 I believe) spa. The name of it is indeed "Touch of Asia", per the sign, but the banner underneath definitely says "SuperRelax". I did a you and went to Atsu. Cary, had a fun time with a sweet lady.

XHippie
04-17-14, 21:47
Haven't been here in a good spell. But I'm going to be working real close by Mon. & Tuesday. Thought I'd give it a try or two. Reading the reviews on another network I'm familiar with the one mentioned but not the other two I met. I popped in the other day to say Hello, (really to check out who would be my potential provider) got all 3 names. So if anyone can PM with their latest experience there and with who, I shall know who or who not to ask for. I just don't see a lot of reports on Duraleigh Rd. To know who to look for.

Thanks!!

Member #4605
04-18-14, 07:14
Can't find any info on this one.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/specials-raliegh-nc-100-h-specials-sexii-olivia-limited-time-only-mutual-touch-818-794-25/15717154

I'm thinking dude.

Pubb69
04-18-14, 18:42
But I happen to know that you Asianflu have a lot more time on the table than I do and have been a contributor a lot longer than me. You gave me a lot of help when I was getting started on here. Thank You!

Originally Posted by Asianflu View Original Post.

Cici is at 28 Holiday Spa in Morrisville as well.

Posted by jobobtheclown.

In other news, I went by the new Apex (#30 I believe) spa. The name of it is indeed "Touch of Asia", per the sign, but the banner underneath definitely says "SuperRelax". I did a you and went to Atsu. Cary, had a fun time with a sweet lady.Any chance this is the same Cici that worked at Duraleigh last year?

jobobtheclown
04-18-14, 22:10
Any chance this is the same Cici that worked at Duraleigh last year?Unsure; never saw her at Duraleigh, sorry. Skinny girl, young, cute in a shy way. Had long straight hair, cut short now.

Speaking of which, I have met all three girls currently at Holiday, and all are excellent. Not-the-word-You-but-the-letter-but-the-board-changes-the-letter-to-the-word-Relax is also good, and Eden, Salon, and Atsu are all still good bets with rotating talent pools, but Holiday wins overall.

BeenAroundX
04-19-14, 13:30
Everyone is rating Holiday Spa as a winner- now I know why.

I stopped in this morning right after they opened and had a great massage by a pretty good looking younger girl.

The room and cleanliness was fine. I think the masseuse had a cold, but she still did a terrific job both before and after the flip.

She kept asking if the "power" was good! She was sweet as could be, but really flirtatious too. Was up on the table a lot.

Attitude was really good, technique was different than many others, also very good. Good playing during the ending- she knew what she was up to.

I always like to see how far they will tease before finally asking if you want the ending to be happy.

Overall had a great visit and will add this one to my list of regular stops.

7 plus .5 for the tip. Would have given a better tip but didn't have it on me.

BAX.

Pubb69
04-19-14, 14:45
Unsure; never saw her at Duraleigh, sorry. Skinny girl, young, cute in a shy way. Had long straight hair, cut short now.

Speaking of which, I have met all three girls currently at Holiday, and all are excellent. Not-the-word-You-but-the-letter-but-the-board-changes-the-letter-to-the-word-Relax is also good, and Eden, Salon, and Atsu are all still good bets with rotating talent pools, but Holiday wins overall.Sound like it might be her, one other thing is she was always chewing gum.

Thanks for the reply.

Dsrtp1
04-19-14, 18:08
Everyone is rating Holiday Spa as a winner- now I know why.

I stopped in this morning right after they opened and had a great massage by a pretty good looking younger girl.

The room and cleanliness was fine. I think the masseuse had a cold, but she still did a terrific job both before and after the flip.

She kept asking if the "power" was good! She was sweet as could be, but really flirtatious too. Was up on the table a lot.

Attitude was really good, technique was different than many others, also very good. Good playing during the ending- she knew what she was up to.

I always like to see how far they will tease before finally asking if you want the ending to be happy.

Overall had a great visit and will add this one to my list of regular stops.

7 plus .5 for the tip. Would have given a better tip but didn't have it on me.

BAX.Going to try Holiday next time but I must report about my visit to #2 Atsu Cary today. I've been there before and have seen "Apple" (I think) but this time I asked for a "hard" massage. I was asked to go into a room with Lucy. Boys, let me tell you. If you're healthy, with no back injuries, and don't mind having someone walk on your back. Lucy is a must. The HE was fine but I'm strictly writing this report because of the actual massage. I left with a new skip in my step. I could feel the blood flowing through my hamstrings, calves, feet. Very highly recommend Lucy for the massage! Sweet girl too let me suck on her big dark nips, joking around a lot. Good time. Be safe.

John252
04-19-14, 21:38
Durable Lee massage was the first place where almost right away I knew what the deal was.

This despite the STATE of uncle LEO parked nearby outside.

Overweight zealous friendly happy help.

If I went to Lee again and left unhappy I would be surprised and not leave a tip.

Mango Man
04-20-14, 10:24
Dropped by Joy Spa a couple days ago after a long be-ball game. Got Tine. A bit chubby, but her performance made up for it. Standard TS. The massage was incredible. She hit all the right spots and was very thorough. I was completely relaxed after the massage. After that, a little bit of teasing an then an excellent HE that left me drained. I'm usually the monger looking for more than a HE but her skills really left me satisfied. Will repeat pho sho.

First Visit to Leesville Rd today.

I arrived around 9:55 am and they were already open.

(Signs Ads say 10 am, I may try earlier next time).

I drew Tina, who is older as others described and generally plain / average looks.

There were two things that stood out about her, she has a slightly larger chest than most Asians. (That or the Bra was doing wonders).

I asked for a Hard massage and it was perhaps a little too hard for my liking but still a very good massage.

Got everything from the scalp down to the toes.

However, there was very little initial teasing.

On the Flip, the HE was very well done w / o any type of rush. (Probably the best simple HE in a while).

She was open to my roaming hands, but at least on the initial visit with her there were not too many signs I read about more being available.

I may try to schedule an appt with her again.

One Side Note: The Ads don't give a rate so I presumed the rate was $60 hr and I gave $60.

She asked if it was for the Hr and I said yes and that was that.

Then I noted an older post where someone said it was $70 for the hr.

Hope I did not short anyone and I left a $40 tip.

Not a Stunner, but then again It is easier for my mind to actually pretend she likes me when she is not super young and super hot.

SmithDog
04-22-14, 13:16
Dropped by Joy Spa a couple days ago after a long be-ball game. Got Tine. A bit chubby, but her performance made up for it. Standard TS. The massage was incredible. She hit all the right spots and was very thorough. I was completely relaxed after the massage. After that, a little bit of teasing an then an excellent HE that left me drained. I'm usually the monger looking for more than a HE but her skills really left me satisfied. Will repeat pho sho.What is TS?

NeedsSome
04-22-14, 13:35
Sound like it might be her, one other thing is she was always chewing gum.

Thanks for the reply.It seems like several of the girls from Studio have recently defected to Holiday or is it the same owner? Or is there something else going on?

NC Wanderer
04-22-14, 18:29
In this case TS is table shower, but you were smart to as because ts does have other meanings.

NC.

It seems like several of the girls from Studio have recently defected to Holiday or is it the same owner? Or is there something else going on?

SmithDog
04-22-14, 21:48
I stopped by Joy but just drove on by as the location isn't very discrete. Does anyone else experience there? Read good comments Tina there so wanted to know if worth the effort. Thanks.

XHippie
04-23-14, 00:44
Haven't been here in a good spell. But I'm going to be working real close by Mon. & Tuesday. Thought I'd give it a try or two. Reading the reviews on another network I'm familiar with the one mentioned but not the other two I met. I popped in the other day to say Hello, (really to check out who would be my potential provider) got all 3 names. So if anyone can PM with their latest experience there and with who, I shall know who or who not to ask for. I just don't see a lot of reports on Duraleigh Rd. To know who to look for.

Thanks!!We'll I went Monday morning drew "L" the shorter one. Went again today after lunch drew (C) taller one.

Both gave very good massage, no roaming allowed, minimal teasing. And the ol I don't do that DIY which is not my thing to do if I'm paying to be there. I left with a great massage.

I never label a place as a legit place because I have been to so call legit places and got HE.

I'm not a regular here so YMMV.

As I stated in my previous post if anyone has any info on these 2 to share shoot me a PM. This would be the encouragement I would need to return. It's a nice place though nice private rooms.

stepstool
04-23-14, 06:26
I stopped by Joy but just drove on by as the location isn't very discrete. Does anyone else experience there? Read good comments Tina there so wanted to know if worth the effort. Thanks.I understand your concerns, and did not consider Joy until the positive reviews recently. Not because of the location, but due to a low degree of happiness at the establishments closer to town. However, I was fortunate enough to draw Tina and found a lady that is quite serious when it comes to the quality of her massage and all smiles when it comes to fun. I really can't add anything to what has already been reported, and I look forward to returning.

Skillet
04-23-14, 13:43
What is TS?The Abbreviations at the top is broken but this link will help you out a lot.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_abbreviations

Admin2
04-23-14, 13:44
The Abbreviations at the top is broken but this link will help you out a lot.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_abbreviationsBut every time I check it, it works for me with IE, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari on a windows box. Could a couple of you guys that are having this issue PM me with the platform (device) and Browser you are using so I can try and duplicate it and figure out what's up?

Thanks,

A2

SmithDog
04-23-14, 14:30
Does anyone seen Marcie lately? She is formerly from Holly Springs, now has a little house tucked away in a quiet neighborhood near downtown Raleigh.

Widower
04-23-14, 16:35
Stopped by # 30 Touch of Asia 811 E. Williams Street Apex NC 919 387-8282 because I wanted to try somewhere new and I hadn't heard any reports on it. Was greeted by a gal 30 ish. Real skinny maybe a 5 out of 10. Charged 70 for 1 hr plus 20 for table shower. Did a good job during table shower, washed the boys and little man really good. Good massage EXCEPT she left 7 times to go see who was at the door. Was really getting annoying. She tells me I am good luck bring lots of customers. When it came time for the ending she says boss don't let her touch, of course I told her I wouldn't tell. Then she starts negotiating. Which I hate. Ending was ok. I am not in a hurry to go back.

Happy Hunting
Widower.

Admin2
04-23-14, 18:17
But every time I check it, it works for me with IE, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari on a windows box. Could a couple of you guys that are having this issue PM me with the platform (device) and Browser you are using so I can try and duplicate it and figure out what's up?

Thanks,

A2The quick fix that usually works didn't, so I'm sending this to the Russians that write our code.

A2

SmithDog
04-23-14, 18:22
Stopped by # 30 Touch of Asia 811 E. Williams Street Apex NC 919 387-8282 because I wanted to try somewhere new and I hadn't heard any reports on it. Was greeted by a gal 30 ish. Real skinny maybe a 5 out of 10. Charged 70 for 1 hr plus 20 for table shower. Did a good job during table shower, washed the boys and little man really good. Good massage EXCEPT she left 7 times to go see who was at the door. Was really getting annoying. She tells me I am good luck bring lots of customers. When it came time for the ending she says boss don't let her touch, of course I told her I wouldn't tell. Then she starts negotiating. Which I hate. Ending was ok. I am not in a hurry to go back.

Happy Hunting
Widower.It appears to me that AMPs are a hit or miss proposition. Are there any AMP that consistent, at least, guarantee an HE (HJ)? Please PM me with details so it won't be so public. Thanks.

John252
04-23-14, 21:08
Negotiating would kill it for me.

You luv your work I will luv you--in excess of what cheap SOBs publish.

If I here of negotiate, you better be top shelf.

I no see top shelf here..ever.

The 252 john no go where there be negotiating.

Happy Hunting
Widower.

Widower
04-24-14, 16:12
It's in the same location as 1 + 1 Hair Salon Day Spa. They said no massage today and gave me a card and said call for an appointment. It looks like the 1 + 1 owners changed their mind about being high profile. Probably were going to lease some space and didn't realize what they were getting into till they saw the ad. I won't put on the list unless things change and somebody actually gets a massage.Decided to check out 1 & 1 so I stopped in no appointment and I must say its a nice place. The massage rooms are far enough away from the salon to not be any trouble. There pretty sound proof too. The table was one of the nicest tables I have ever laid on (and I have laid on a lot of tables). The massage was one of the best massages I have ever received. A whole lot of teasing was done but I decided to just lay there and see where it went because I was enjoying the massage so much. Before I had time to ask her to take care of me (she had to know I wanted it) the timer went off and we were done. I was surprised the time was up but I checked my watch and yes indeed an hour had passed. I didn't ask if they had a table shower or not. I believe with just a little bit of familiarity more could be had. The girl was about 30 yrs old. Nice looking. Good body. Only 60 for the massage.

You can tell the place is pretty new because it seems like a lot of family was around - (sitting on the computer, talking in the corner) - if you are shy you might not want to go in because everyone in the salon can see you when you enter and you have to pay at the salon register. Does it belong on the AMP list? That's JimJims call. I think they are trying to be a Spa / Salon but they are Asian, an they do massages. Again JimJims call.

I will return if nothing else for the massage (and to see if more is available of course).

Happy Hunting
Widower.

Bb211
04-24-14, 19:55
A couple of ladies arrested. One for not being a liscensed therapist and the other same charge plus offering sex to an undercover cop. Just reported by Wral news.

SargePeppers
04-24-14, 20:03
http://www.wral.com/sexual-activity-alleged-at-wake-forest-spa/13592626/

WAKE FOREST, NC. — Investigators say the suspicious activity at a Wake Forest spa was sexual activity.

Wake Forest police received information that sexual favors were being provided along with massage services at Bonnie Spa, located at 10421 Ligon Mill Rd.

An undercover detective patronized the spa, where a worker offered to perform a sex act, police said.

XXXXXXXXX, 56, was arrested and charged with prostitution and performing a massage without a proper license. She was held at the Wake County jail Thursday under a $2,000 bond.

XXXXXXXXX, 49, was also arrested and charged with performing a massage without a proper license. She was held at the Wake County jail under a $1,000 bond.

The business will not be able to operate as a massage parlor until it receives the proper licenses, police said.

NCman77
04-24-14, 21:50
What I don't understand is how a business like theirs operated for this long with the police substation in view of their front door before getting checked out. Sorry to see them go though.

Jimjim77
04-24-14, 22:11
Great report. You did a lot better than me. I guess I was wrong, maybe I just went too soon after the first ads. I actually had to call when I first saw the ad because they had not put in the street number. So it now looks like they pulled the ads because they were just not ready yet. I think they qualify based on your report. Will put in the next update.

Decided to check out 1 & 1 so I stopped in no appointment and I must say its a nice place. The rooms are far enough away from the salon to not be any trouble. There pretty sound proof too. The table was one of the nicest tables I have ever laid on (and I have laid on a lot of tables). The massage was one of the best massages I have ever received. A whole lot of teasing was done but I decided to just lay there and see where it went because I was enjoying the massage so much. Before I had time to ask her to take care of me (she had to know I wanted it) the timer went off and we were done. I was surprised the time was up but I checked my watch and yes indeed an hour had passed. I didn't ask if they had a table shower or not. I believe with just a little bit of familiarity more could be had. The girl was about 30 yrs old. Nice looking. Good body. Only 60 for the massage.

You can tell the place is pretty new because it seems like a lot of family was around - (sitting on the computer, talking in the corner) - if you are shy you might not want to go in because everyone in the salon can see you when you enter and you have to pay at the salon register. Does it belong on the AMP list? That's JimJims call. I think they are trying to be a Spa / Salon but they are Asian, an they do massages. Again JimJims call.

I will return if nothing else for the massage (and to see if more is available of course).

Happy Hunting
Widower.

Jimjim77
04-24-14, 22:36
This is an example why we need to be more careful on this thread. These are real businesses with a fixed location and licensing requirements. The other threads can mostly be a lot more specific. I sure this will have an effect on the other AMPs. So if you are new to them they will be a lot more careful. Hopefully the other towns won't follow. I'm pretty sure he got offered more than a HJ.

They know that is happening but when more is offered they will crack down on them. There are non AMP places that have been operating for many years and offering a HJ in the Triangle and have not been busted. Just my take on it.

Derf
04-24-14, 22:55
Just heard the 11:00 promo for the news...somebody got busted.
It was Bonnie Spa in Wake Forest.

XHippie
04-24-14, 23:36
Like one post said there have been place's around foreeeeever like Tom Cats that have survived. But fellas times are different now. I'm sure most of you remember the real estate bubble, every MF was a house flipper. Remember the. Com bubble. Both of these came to a head. The tree got shaken all the crap fell out and the legitimate stood tall. Now I don't know if we are headed for a massage parlor bubble, but dam, Jim Jim' list is getting bigger every month. I think the more of these establishments that pop up they will draw more attention to themselves especially in places like Wake Forest & Apex. And the attention will be at a serious level if more of these places get busted. You will have surrounding business's yelling not in my back yard. I personally would like the growth to keep going but to slow down just a little. It happened in NY and LA got to a frenzy the city moved in and cleaned house, of course in time everything comes back. But it will be interesting to see how many of these places will open. They are making so much money I think we ain't seen nothing yet Jim Jim's list could double.

My2 cents.

RaleighConnect
04-25-14, 12:34
Hmm, no license. Imagine that! This isn't good. I think they will be overly cautious now. Need to stick with the regulars, hope they don't move them around as often.