PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Widower
12-09-13, 21:19
If anything needs a sticky, it's Jim's handy list.Maybe JimJim would consider creating an AMP LIST thread so it's easier for everyone to find his list- we could still do all of our posts here.

Jim, if you do create an AMP LIST thread maybe a disclaimer at the top of your list to direct all reports and questions to the Massage Parlor thread.

Just a thought.

Happy Hunting
Widower.

jobobtheclown
12-09-13, 21:26
Called in and was told that the new girl Cici at Studio Salon left to go back to New York. Damn shame, if it's true (I've been lied to before).

Jimjim77
12-10-13, 00:35
That's a good idea but you can find the list quickly by putting *26) Asian* in the search field but replace the * on each side with quotes ". It will give you the ability to go right to the post. Give it a try.

Maybe JimJim would consider creating an AMP LIST thread so it's easier for everyone to find his list- we could still do all of our posts here.

Jim, if you do create an AMP LIST thread maybe a disclaimer at the top of your list to direct all reports and questions to the Massage Parlor thread.

Just a thought.

Happy Hunting
Widower.

Sgiii
12-10-13, 01:47
The AMP that advertises on BP gives an address of 2550 Meridian Parkway Durham. Address doesn't exist and finally find out it's someone working out of the Double Tree Hotel. Can you say Sting?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/actual-grand-opening-asian-massage-just-off-exit-278-rt-40-and-rt-55-24/15184059

Some Extra
12-10-13, 10:39
The AMP that advertises on BP gives an address of 2550 Meridian Parkway Durham. Address doesn't exist and finally find out it's someone working out of the Double Tree Hotel. Can you say Sting?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/actual-grand-opening-asian-massage-just-off-exit-278-rt-40-and-rt-55-24/15184059The related posts show an AMP in Winston-Salem that is valid and reviewed. Maybe they are related. I've had mixed experiences in Winston, a lot of up selling.

Some.

NeedsSome
12-10-13, 14:16
Jobobtheclown, I have been told that the girls at Studio work 4 weeks and then get 1 week off. I do also believe that they go to New York the week they are off.

Called in and was told that the new girl Cici at Studio Salon left to go back to New York. Damn shame, if it's true (I've been lied to before).

Livinitinva
12-10-13, 15:55
I visited Westgate Today and most of the previous reviews were generally spot on.

I drew a Lady named CiCi who was likely in her 30's /40's and very fit with average looks.

She asked if I liked may Massage Medium or Hard and since I was looking to really relieve lots of neck and shoulder tightness I asked for hard.

The massage really loosened all my neck / shoulder muscles and it was probably among the best massages I have ever received, including from other licensed facilities.

If you are really worried about the quality of the massage I would highly recommend trying to reserve CiCi.

She started working my muscles through a towel, then worked them with massage oil, then excused herself for about 2 minutes to get a pleasant full-sized steaming towel to help remove the oils.

Then finished with a lighter massage.

I did receive my full hour.

I actually ended up tipping $20 more than I was planning no tipping because the quality of the massage was off the hook.

Unless you are looking for more of a "KAMP" experience and can live w / o the Table Shower, I highly recommend.

(Note: I was looking for neither and found the extra massage time made available by a lack of a TS very useful since she was actually an accomplished masseuse and not someone who just pushed on you randomly).

Horse Fly
12-10-13, 21:08
I visited Eden today as my first visit to any AMP. I drew myself a Rose, a little older but very good with her hands. I opted for the table shower first, since really I had just gotten out of work and was probably not the freshest. She washes and takes good care of all parts of me there, with a bit of brushing / the hose going in all of the right places. We finish up with the table shower, dry off and go to the normal massage room. I guess I'm not used to massages but she did a good job at least in my eyes, getting everywhere where I was aching. I was able to roam a little, grabbing her leg a bit through her jeans, and wasn't dissuaded. Long and short, on the flip she does a bit of shoulder / chest message, then she goes lower and I express interest. She asks "Your hands or Mine", and it's pretty obvious the answer, the HE was alright, she kind of just seemed like she wanted it to end, but roaming was a-okay and I got to get under her shirt and through her bra that way. I finish, she cleans me up, gives me a hug, gets me my bottle of water and stuff and I see her out. Fee was 70 for the hour + I gave her a tip of 50, and went my merry way.

Mongering is pretty sweet.

Es421
12-11-13, 08:21
If anything needs a sticky, it's Jim's handy list.In this forum, I'm not interested in anyone's "sticky". Maybe pin the post?

Cat Tech
12-11-13, 18:21
Like the rest I've had many experiences and spent thousands thinking each time I came back It would get better. LOL. It gets so boring and generic once you are getting the he and they assume that's all you want. Or you get a girl you really really like and she leaves for China or new YorkAnyone know of one now (Asian massage place) currently that they dress sexy and do some body to body rubbing with allowed light touching. Or a private provider that really is sweet and enjoys what they are doing? I miss Genny. She disappeared. She was sweet once she got to know you. I guess we are all looking what we are missing at home. Fun, flirting, touch. Please lmk or pm if you know a sweet provider (preferably Asian that dresses sexy and climbs around a lot. I've been sticking with the two in Garner but its hit and miss and regular clothes. Anyone seen sexymilf34 any more? She was pretty sweet. I haven't tried red rose or westgate yet. Please advise.

Capn.

Skillet
12-12-13, 10:42
Like the rest I've had many experiences and spent thousands thinking each time I came back It would get better. LOL. It gets so boring and generic once you are getting the he and they assume that's all you want. Or you get a girl you really really like and she leaves for China or new YorkAnyone know of one now (Asian massage place) currently that they dress sexy and do some body to body rubbing with allowed light touching. Or a private provider that really is sweet and enjoys what they are doing? I miss Genny. She disappeared. She was sweet once she got to know you. I guess we are all looking what we are missing at home. Fun, flirting, touch. Please lmk or pm if you know a sweet provider (preferably Asian that dresses sexy and climbs around a lot. I've been sticking with the two in Garner but its hit and miss and regular clothes. Anyone seen sexymilf34 any more? She was pretty sweet. I haven't tried red rose or westgate yet. Please advise.

Capn.So from my experiences in the area so far, Jennifer at Eden is the best looking girl. No one I've seen really dresses sexy, they all seem to be street clothes. Now I am curious about this girl.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-massage-by-kat-38/9643824

I've seen her ads on BP for awhile and she looks like she could be fun.

Good luck!

JohnKMetha
12-12-13, 11:44
I visited Westgate Today and most of the previous reviews were generally spot on.

I drew a Lady named CiCi who was likely in her 30's /40's and very fit with average looks.

She asked if I liked may Massage Medium or Hard and since I was looking to really relieve lots of neck and shoulder tightness I asked for hard.

The massage really loosened all my neck / shoulder muscles and it was probably among the best massages I have ever received, including from other licensed facilities.

If you are really worried about the quality of the massage I would highly recommend trying to reserve CiCi.

She started working my muscles through a towel, then worked them with massage oil, then excused herself for about 2 minutes to get a pleasant full-sized steaming towel to help remove the oils.

Then finished with a lighter massage.

I did receive my full hour.

How was the HE?

Southern Guy
12-12-13, 13:20
So from my experiences in the area so far, Jennifer at Eden is the best looking girl. No one I've seen really dresses sexy, they all seem to be street clothes. Now I am curious about this girl.

Good luck!Did some research oThER review site, so knew what probably was available. Her pics are accurate and looks better in person. Ex-dancer with enhanced boobs, looks nice without clothing and loves to talk. $$ if you want her nude and did not remove bottoms until the flip. Massage is light and not much going on until the end. Touching on the outside only. FS is not an option, but if it was, can only guess what the charge would be. Too pricey for services provided IMHO.

Good luck.

SC.

Bb211
12-12-13, 13:26
So from my experiences in the area so far, Jennifer at Eden is the best looking girl. No one I've seen really dresses sexy, they all seem to be street clothes. Now I am curious about this girl.

Good luck!Reading partial reviews (and she has pages of reviews).

She is better looking than her pictures, a knockout, so far 100% of those who have seen her would repeat, she is expensive for the service she provides, according to profile only provides massage services, is a germaphobic, and I take it there is a HE provided. That's all I have.

Skillet
12-12-13, 17:12
Reading partial reviews (and she has pages of reviews).

She is better looking than her pictures, a knockout, so far 100% of those who have seen her would repeat, she is expensive for the service she provides, according to profile only provides massage services, is a germaphobic, and I take it there is a HE provided. That's all I have.
Did some research oThER review site, so knew what probably was available. Her pics are accurate and looks better in person. Ex-dancer with enhanced boobs, looks nice without clothing and loves to talk. $$ if you want her nude and did not remove bottoms until the flip. Massage is light and not much going on until the end. Touching on the outside only. FS is not an option, but if it was, can only guess what the charge would be. Too pricey for services provided IMHO.

Good luck.

SC.Thanks guys for the 411. Guess that won't help out Cat Tech.

Capn.I'm still curious what the other mongers have for you.

Livinitinva
12-12-13, 17:25
How was the HE?I would rate the Therapeutic Massage as much better than average and I sounds dumb to rate THAT on this site, but I made a point of going to a place.

W / o a Table Shower and had good massage reviews because my neck / shoulders were so stiff I did have some limited movement. They are GREAT now.

However, the sensual side met minimum requirements, but that is about it.

If I were to look for another massage next week, I would probably look elsewhere since my neck / shoulders are fine.

If I were looking to go again in a few months, I may make a point of picking this place.

However, I would keep expectations on the sensual side at a minimum since the walls do not go to the ceiling so the sound DOES carry well.

Mimi actually left for about 30 seconds during the massage to ask them to keep the chatter down in another room.

I could not make out what they were saying (nor was I making an effort), but I don't think they were trying to be loud.

CoolB
12-12-13, 22:35
I would rate the Therapeutic Massage as much better than average and I sounds dumb to rate THAT on this site, but I made a point of going to a place.

W / o a Table Shower and had good massage reviews because my neck / shoulders were so stiff I did have some limited movement. They are GREAT now.

However, the sensual side met minimum requirements, but that is about it.

If I were to look for another massage next week, I would probably look elsewhere since my neck / shoulders are fine.

If I were looking to go again in a few months, I may make a point of picking this place.

However, I would keep expectations on the sensual side at a minimum since the walls do not go to the ceiling so the sound DOES carry well.

Mimi actually left for about 30 seconds during the massage to ask them to keep the chatter down in another room.

I could not make out what they were saying (nor was I making an effort), but I don't think they were trying to be loud.I'mmmm confused!

Is her name CiCi...or...Mimi...WTF...

Your Killing Me!

Pgrandis54
12-12-13, 22:52
Hey ever get a massage? No I would be too embarrassed. They keep everything covered give it a try. Maybe that $30 massage school on walnut. Hey this is nice. Almost fell asleep. She even touched my but once. Wish she did that again. I think I like this.

Think ill try the mall Chinese spa. Wow that's a real massage rubbed my butt through a towell nice hard massage worked out all the kinks.

Hey why not read some reviews online. Woah I think I might have missed something. Get your nerve up and try an AMP.

Wonder how this compares to the mall. Lie on table nice rub through towell. Oh that feels nice. 10 minutes in towel is moved down. Wait a minute I thought my ass was supposed to be covered. Dam she's rubbing down back past my ass over and over.

Not in Kansas anymore. Moves on to legs. Hey did she brush my junk on purpose? There she goes again!! Whats she trying to do to me. Flip over she says. Now she's got my attention. Ends with a pat and you ok? Hell no I'm not ok. Got to figure this out.

More research.

Next time I'm wide open even get a table shower. Lots of spray and play what have I bern missing! This aint no mall rub.

Wow its nice to be treated like a king. Tried a few tips from pros and massage went better than ever.

I need to get a part time job this hobby is goig to be expensive!

Pgrandis54
12-12-13, 22:58
Been here three times awesome massage with long strokes from girl kneeling on table. Table shower is the bomb. With lot of.

Play and non rushed. No he but great time.

MwmForHotFun
12-13-13, 18:15
Not sure for how long.

Happy66
12-13-13, 23:10
Been here three times awesome massage with long strokes from girl kneeling on table. Table shower is the bomb. With lot of.

Play and non rushed. No he but great time.I'm hoping to find a local place to try close to FV. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Ncsh2013
12-16-13, 14:06
I went to Westgate a couple of Fridays ago. Evening around 7 PM. Typical old auntie greeted me, She said she was the only one working. So I left. Thought I would have better luck during the day Saturday. I arrived in the morning, just as the counter guy was arriving. He had two real hotties with him. I mean... These two were smokin'. He went inside. They stayed outside to have cigarettes and went inside when finished. So I'm thinking... OK, things are a little different now. So I go in. Pay the guy for a 30 min massage. Go to a room... And the old auntie from the night before shows up. WTF! Just bad luck? Reflection of a 30 min massage? Smokin hot girls doing other work? Something interesting going on there but don't think I'm going back.

PHW1130
12-16-13, 17:43
Went by SS had one of best massages ever. The kind you have to fight the tears it was so hard and therapeutic, I felt a lot better and left a happy man.

Pgrandis54
12-16-13, 20:53
Not sure for how long.Open sign was flashing at 5:30 pm when I drove by tonight.

Bonneville
12-18-13, 22:22
Went by SR the other day and sign on the door says go to capital blvd location. My girl was there so that was just fine. Next time, my girl is not there, gone. Drew Wiki and she is just awful. Not playful, poor skills, no joy to be had. She kept leaving the room for phone and walk-ins. Just bad bad bad.

TheColeMan
12-18-13, 22:24
Anyone have info on this one?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-massage-with-the-girl-next-door-26/15049799

Jimjim77
12-19-13, 00:51
Number 27 coming if everything checks out.

Amazing Relaxing Asian Massage.
By Appointment Only: Call / text "Michelle" 646-577-3379 if with a client I will return your Call / text ASAP.

John252
12-19-13, 06:01
Leesville Road tough to find, I could not with GPS.

Sharing names and reports made Westgate too busy for walkins.

Perhaps better to go with places not openly discussed so much...

Yamster
12-19-13, 09:01
Anyone have info on this one?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-massage-with-the-girl-next-door-26/15049799...on another site. Both say she's worth a repeat, which to me is the bottom line.

LoganHarris
12-19-13, 09:01
Number 27 coming if everything checks out.

Amazing Relaxing Asian Massage.
By Appointment Only: Call / text "Michelle" 646-577-3379 if with a client I will return your Call / text ASAP.I have been seeing Michelle for about a year at 3 different locations. She is 100% great massage only. No TS No HE.

I get at least 90 min of deep tissue weekly from 4 therapist and she is the best.

Sobe69
12-19-13, 14:59
Have been thinking about dreaming of this one. Nice private office location with ok massage and she was not into the ending at all. Plus only touching over clothes rule. Would not return for a mechanical ending I can can take care of that myself.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/absolute-therapy20-off-december/3641673

Bb211
12-19-13, 18:02
Her name is Amy. Early 40's, blonde hair blue eyes $80 for massage with a happy ending. I enjoyed the session. There may be more on the menu but that's between the two of you. She can be reached by phone. Not sure if I can put the number up on here but will try. Amy XXX-6491.

Playhs
12-19-13, 22:22
The whole route 55 area between apex to fuquay seems so dead or am I missing something? Private message me if you prefer. I just can't believe fuquay has nothing going on in any category on this page.

Binkster
12-20-13, 23:45
I went to Westgate a couple of Fridays ago. Evening around 7 PM. Typical old auntie greeted me, She said she was the only one working. So I left. Thought I would have better luck during the day Saturday. I arrived in the morning, just as the counter guy was arriving. He had two real hotties with him. I mean... These two were smokin'. He went inside. They stayed outside to have cigarettes and went inside when finished. So I'm thinking... OK, things are a little different now. So I go in. Pay the guy for a 30 min massage. Go to a room... And the old auntie from the night before shows up. WTF! Just bad luck? Reflection of a 30 min massage? Smokin hot girls doing other work? Something interesting going on there but don't think I'm going back.I never pay anyone except the girl who is going to do the massage. If they won't take you back ask to see available girls. If they won't do that, leave. The one time I have said POLITELY, "Sorry, I'll pass then" and started towards the door, they can suddenly show me someone.

WalSTreet
12-21-13, 13:53
Hey all, I will be up in a few weeks. Any recommendations for an under the radar therapist? Prefer American in a spa / office setting. PM me is you want Thanks.

Jan2050
12-21-13, 14:33
I never pay anyone except the girl who is going to do the massage. If they won't take you back ask to see available girls. If they won't do that, leave. The one time I have said POLITELY, "Sorry, I'll pass then" and started towards the door, they can suddenly show me someone.I am getting the feel that most of these AMP have old aunties, I tried to get in on RR once and saw 50+ old aunty and got out right away. I think things aren't getting any better with what people are reviewing here. I not not a massage guy anyways, I just wanted to go there for a different experience but with old lady's hell no.

jobobtheclown
12-21-13, 23:28
Protip: if you get there late enough, and they want to go home, you might get offered a 4-hand 30 min for the price of an hour. Thank you Eden!

Falkin70
12-22-13, 00:19
I know it isn't a Raleigh place. But yo yo at SR off Wendover is young and quite attractive. It was so rare I felt I should mention it.

MustYield
12-23-13, 11:01
Anyone been to Sensual Spa in Durham? I seen it on BP under body rubs. Inbox with details.

Geeroma
12-23-13, 19:35
Stopped by last week for a half hour session. Was in a bit of a hurry. Older woman answered door and brought me in. Took me to the room and stayed while I stripped down. Never had that before. Great masssge. On the firm side but that is how I like it. Teasing the whole time. On the flip went right to work on me. Over and under roaming allowed. Left very happy.

Vicechairman
12-25-13, 09:56
I had a dream: Called RR to see if J was there, but alas, she has left. New girl with diamonds in the sky available and received a wonderful rub with lots of body contact and kneeling on table in front and back. Not a J to look at but very accomplished hands. OK finish. .6 + .3 The rub was great, and more available. PM for details.

TheNcGuy73
12-25-13, 20:59
This is my first post I have read a lot of post and found them very helpful thank you everyone. I found Eden today and was met at the door by t*na an.

Amazing little Asian woman great body. I went with the half hour .4 and same tip, med weigh felt great on flip no waiting a couple chest rubs and right to business. I will definitely repeat. Thanks again to everyone that post on here is helped me a lot.

Sizzle5
12-27-13, 10:53
Red Rose at times is the best and at times the worst.

The other day it was the worst.

It was the older lady that suffers from a neurological disorder that prevents her from learning how to give massages.

She's been there for months and her massages haven't gotten any better. WTF.

Her massage is so bad that most will have to hold back laughter or tears. For me it was pure rage on account that I've had her months ago but was too polite to walk back out.

Most girls have a routine or a huge back of tricks that they improvise with.
This lady has 0 moves, tricks, routines. From start to finish its like someone who had never done a massage before pocking and doing stupid shit to your body hoping that it feels good.
At one point she even pulled my hair. How the F*&k is that theraputic?

It was literally 45 minutes of rage, waiting for the finish so I could get the F out of there.

I did leave 1oz lighter but not happy.

This lady need to retire NOW!

RaleighStalion
12-27-13, 11:37
What's her name? So when I go next time, I can make a run for the door instead of going through what you did.

Did you see any new faces? I've just seen the two middle aged women and a younger girl with glasses that always on the sofa with a laptop.

They need to bring in some younger faces! Kinda tired of the same-old middle aged ladies.

RS.

Red Rose at times is the best and at times the worst.

The other day it was the worst.

It was the older lady that suffers from a neurological disorder that prevents her from learning how to give massages.

She's been there for months and her massages haven't gotten any better. WTF.

Her massage is so bad that most will have to hold back laughter or tears. For me it was pure rage on account that I've had her months ago but was too polite to walk back out.

Most girls have a routine or a huge back of tricks that they improvise with.
This lady has 0 moves, tricks, routines. From start to finish its like someone who had never done a massage before pocking and doing stupid shit to your body hoping that it feels good.
At one point she even pulled my hair. How the F*&k is that theraputic?

It was literally 45 minutes of rage, waiting for the finish so I could get the F out of there.

I did leave 1oz lighter but not happy.

This lady need to retire NOW!

PHW1130
12-27-13, 16:20
What's her name? So when I go next time, I can make a run for the door instead of going through what you did.

Did you see any new faces? I've just seen the two middle aged women and a younger girl with glasses that always on the sofa with a laptop.

They need to bring in some younger faces! Kinda tired of the same-old middle aged ladies.

RS.Evidently management doesn't read this board or they would correct the situation. Business might be so good they don't care. Wish we could forward some of these reviews to the right person it might help. Had a great time at SS Cary last night.

Livinitinva
12-30-13, 12:06
I visited Bonnie Spa this morning.

I arrived at 9:25 and appeared to wake them despite a supposed 9 am opening time.

It was $60 hr which included a Table Shower, which was at the end.

I forget to get her name, but I would guess she was in her 30's with average looks and a trim build.

I did spy another lady in the entry way as I left who was likely a couple years younger and on a laptop.

The rooms were large and should be fairly private as the walls went all the way up and I don't think the walls were paper thin.

Her attire was a night gown with garments underneath...most of the time...

Overall the Massage was good with medium strength.

I left happy and tipped $60.

I Strongly suspect I could have left extremely happy if I had so desired.

I definitely plan to return the next time I need a massage.

Brneyehound
12-30-13, 13:50
Do you have an address or a link?

I arrived at 9:25 and appeared to wake them despite a supposed 9 am opening time.

I forget to get her name, but I would guess she was in her 30's with average looks and a trim build.

I did spy another lady in the entry way as I left who was likely a couple years younger and on a laptop.

The rooms were large and should be fairly private as the walls went all the way up and I don't think the walls were paper thin.

I definitely plan to return the next time I need a massage.

Livinitinva
12-30-13, 14:31
Do you have an address or a link?They are posting on Craigslist.

[Deleted by Admin]

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/4264949456.html

Southern Guy
12-30-13, 16:19
10421 Ligon Mill Rd, Wake Forest, NC 2758.

Business hour:9:00 am -11:00 pm (7 days).

919-717-5873.

Do you have an address or a link?

GeniePants
12-31-13, 00:05
10421 Ligon Mill Rd, Wake Forest, NC 2758.

Business hour:9:00 am -11:00 pm (7 days).

919-717-5873.Looks like Jimjim has another to add to the list.

GeniePants
12-31-13, 00:07

I definitely plan to return the next time I need a massage.Thanks for TOFTT, I'll keep this one in mind.

The Craigslist ad mentions making an appointment, how quick was it from the time you called till you walked in the door?

Livinitinva
12-31-13, 01:42
Thanks for TOFTT, I'll keep this one in mind.

The Craigslist ad mentions making an appointment, how quick was it from the time you called till you walked in the door?They asked me to come back in 5 to get ready, but they did not even have the open sign on yet.

I suspect if I had showed up at 10:00 am instead of 9:30 am I could have walked right in.

I did not see any other mongers while there, mostly because it is so now as to not have built up patrons yet.

Bb211
12-31-13, 17:40
I have seen Summer about a year ago. She is a total knockout! Use to work at a club in town. When I saw her she gave a so so body rub with a happy ending. I would go for the short time for 80 with back up change in my wallet. Do not let her leave with your money to give to the driver. LOL. He will take off. Had seen her about four times and one time she left to run the money down to the driver so he could shop. Yeah right. I knew where she lived even. So I repaid plus a little extra. I plan to see her again. That body. Whew!

Bb211
12-31-13, 18:02
She has ad up on the BP under body rubs.

Ronnor
12-31-13, 18:06
I have seen Summer about a year ago. She is a total knockout! Use to work at a club in town. When I saw her she gave a so so body rub with a happy ending. I would go for the short time for 80 with back up change in my wallet. Do not let her leave with your money to give to the driver. LOL. He will take off. Had seen her about four times and one time she left to run the money down to the driver so he could shop. Yeah right. I knew where she lived even. So I repaid plus a little extra. I plan to see her again. That body. Whew!Did she used to work with another gal (Hannah, maybe) in a trailer in Cary. Then got prego & left the scene for a while? And went by a different name? That smile looks familiar, but I can't be sure it's her. http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-rubs-by-summerhalf-hour-special-80-24/15237909

Bb211
12-31-13, 19:19
Did she used to work with another gal (Hannah, maybe) in a trailer in Cary. Then got prego & left the scene for a while? And went by a different name? That smile looks familiar, but I can't be sure it's her. http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-rubs-by-summerhalf-hour-special-80-24/15237909And let me tell you she lost the baby weight. I've also seen her mom and went out with her. Her moms also pretty hot.

Ronnor
01-01-14, 13:29
And let me tell you she lost the baby weight. I've also seen her mom and went out with her. Her moms also pretty hot.But I did get a massage from her a couple of years ago. Chasity, I believe.

Brneyehound
01-01-14, 18:21
Visited Bonnie Spa this evening. No appointment. It's only mildly disconcerting that it's less than a stones throw from the WF police substation. Rang bell and was let in by an attractive young lady. (Senior members PM me for a name). Average AMP massage. Noting to write home about. Left $60 on the table when I was undressing and there was no need for us to negotiate. On the flip went straight to the HE. Added another 20 to the pot to see what it got me. Only got her undressed and free roaming. Next time I'll stick with the $60 tip although she did have a great body. This is what AMP ladies are supposed to look like! No mention of a table shower either before or after. I didn't ask. Already got what I was there for so whatever. Next time I'll ask first.

PHW1130
01-02-14, 00:09
Visited Bonnie Spa this evening. No appointment. It's only mildly disconcerting that it's less than a stones throw from the WF police substation. Rang bell and was let in by an attractive young lady. (Senior members PM me for a name). Average AMP massage. Noting to write home about. Left $60 on the table when I was undressing and there was no need for us to negotiate. On the flip went straight to the HE. Added another 20 to the pot to see what it got me. Only got her undressed and free roaming. Next time I'll stick with the $60 tip although she did have a great body. This is what AMP ladies are supposed to look like! No mention of a table shower either before or after. I didn't ask. Already got what I was there for so whatever. Next time I'll ask first.Had appointment great massage and left happy. Yes there is a table shower included in 60.Looks like a young staff from what I seen.

WarDamnEagle
01-02-14, 14:29
Long time reader, first time poster. Thanks for all if the good advice I have read in here guys.

I went to visit Westgate on Tuesday as a New Years present to myself, I was hoping to have a happy ending to not only my year but my first visit to this place. I did receive one of the beat massages I have had, only back walking would have made it better, but even with tipping up front did not get what I was looking for.

I had read other reports about cameras behind the clocks, I checked and did not see one. Apparently there is no need for a camera since nothing happened when I was there. Haven't had a swing and a miss like that in a while. I hate that since it is such a good location.

I haven't tried Eden because I like the TS, we need a good version of VIP closer to town.

Jimjim77
01-02-14, 17:45
New AMP List.

Replaced #4 with new Bonnie Spa since this Yucca has been closed for a while. Will do the same with #s 15 and 23 as new AMPs open up to keep the list as short as possible. Did some other minor clean up work. Please report any errors.

1) Superrelax Chinese Spa 2223 J highway NC 54 (I40 Exit 278) Durham NC 27713 919-248-9000.
http://superrelaxraleigh.com/
2) Massage Atsu Cary 102-L Commonwealth Court Cary NC (919) 388-8889.
http://www.massageatsu.com/about/
3) Superrelax Good Luck 7313 Six forks Road Raleigh NC. (919) 844-7776.
4) Bonnie Spa 10421 Ligon Mill Road Wake Forest NC 27587 (919) 717-5873.
5) Yucca replacement for #4 also uses Orient Salon 124 SW Maynard Road, # A Cary. NC 27511 (919) 741-4072. No TS.
http://yuccaaam.3g1s.com/
6) Apex Massage Spa 5623 Duraleigh Road, Suite 131. (919) 781 4888.
http://www.apexmassagespa.com/contact/
7) Asian Body Massage & Therapy 3672 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604.919-878-1666.
8) Oriental Body Massage 6320 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616 (919) 871-3117.
9) Emily China Spa 3601 Capital blvd #111 Raleigh NC 27604 919-872-2223.
http://emilymassage.com/
10) Asian Massage 1373 SE Maynard Road, Cary NC 27511.919-741-6078. No TS.
11) Studio Salon Massage 922 NE Maynard Road Cary NC 27513 919-388-1177.
12) Massage Atsu Garner 40 East Exit 312 Garner NC (919) 329-0090.
13) Dupond Massage formally Eden also goes by Convoy Massage 108 Wind Chime, Raleigh, NC (919) 714-2120. Appointment needed. No TS but regular shower available.
14) Green Health Massage 11216-114 Capital Blvd, Wake Forest NC 27587 (Next to Wal. Mart) 919-554-4780. No TS.
15) Green Spa 2703 Jones Franklin Road, Suite 102, Cary NC. 27518 919-740-9703. (closed).
16) Eden Spa 2436 SW Cary Parkway Cary, NC. 27513 919-377-2607.
17) Canaan Massage 6300 Creedmoor Road Suite 186, Raleigh, NC 27612 919-848-3299.
18) VIP ASIAN SPA Weathers Ct Youngsville NC 27596 919) 570-5060.
19) Keep Healthy Massage Sutton Square 6325 Falls of the Neuse Road. Suite 9 Raleigh NC 27615 919-501-7773. No TS.
20) SuperRelax (X Asia Massage) 548 Huffman Mill Road, Burlington NC Right off 85&40 Exit 141 336-270-6547.
21) Joy Spa 9101 Leesville Road. Raleigh NC Pinecrest Point Plaza Number 165,919-771-8290 or 919-870-9556.
22) Red Rose Spa 2310 South Miami Blvd, Suite 133, Durham, NC 27703 919-564-9688.
23) Sakura Spa 215 E Elm St Graham NC. 27253 347- 421- 8782. (closed).
24) MiMi Massage 137 O'Neal St. Burlington, NC 27215 336-395-8971.25) SuperRelax 5533 Hwy 42 West, Unit A-12 Garner NC 919-779-9937.
25) SuperRelax 5533 Hwy 42 West, Unit A-12 Garner NC 919-779-9937.
26) Asian Relax Center 6405 Westgate Rd, Unit 125 , Raleigh NC 919 881 8489.

Numbers 1, 2,3,6,12,20, and 25 appear to be the same ownership and also have many AMPs in other cities including Charlotte and Greensboro.
Numbers 7 and 8 seem to have the same or related ownership.
Numbers 10 and 15 have the same ownership but number 15 is closed.
Numbers 11 and 16 have the same ownership and sometimes use both numbers in an Ad. They also will switch girls back and forth.
Numbers 14 and 19 seem to have the same ownership.

XHippie
01-02-14, 22:12
Had appointment great massage and left happy. Yes there is a table shower included in 60.Looks like a young staff from what I seen.I checked it out today, not bad left happy.

Its your standard Rub & Tug not your RR or VIP. Yet! Still too early.

While I was there the dang phone rang off the hook. Seemed to be very busy.

Saw 2 providers in lobby, one older wearing appeared to be a night gown, my provider shorts in her 20's nice body. Great personality.

Its a bit of a drive for me, don't think I'll return because of the distance, same service closer to home.

SuperRelax on 54 is very close to where I work, but I have yet to leave there happy, been maybe 6 times in the last year.

A friend said he was there recently and saw new faces.

Has anyone been there in the last few weeks and had any luck or is it still legit.

If yes, Send me a PM with a name or at least a description of the provider if any HE are available now, it would make me happy and save me some gas money driving all over Raleigh and Cary I can almost walk to this place its so close.

Be careful, have fun!

Vossen
01-02-14, 23:42
I went to hwy 54 about 3 or 4 weeks ago, didn't leave happy. Great table shower and massage. She kept spraying water down there and when It and I responded she said 'you like' and smiled. After that I thought 'jackpot!' I was wrong{TCS. Ellipses} Once on the massage table she pointed to it and said 'you do'. I wasnt even excited, maybe she just wanted to watch. I tried to move her hand but no go.

I checked it out today, not bad left happy.

Its your standard Rub & Tug not your RR or VIP. Yet! Still too early.

While I was there the dang phone rang off the hook. Seemed to be very busy.

Saw 2 providers in lobby, one older wearing appeared to be a night gown, my provider shorts in her 20's nice body. Great personality.

Its a bit of a drive for me, don't think I'll return because of the distance, same service closer to home.

SuperRelax on 54 is very close to where I work, but I have yet to leave there happy, been maybe 6 times in the last year.

A friend said he was there recently and saw new faces.

Has anyone been there in the last few weeks and had any luck or is it still legit.

If yes, Send me a PM with a name or at least a description of the provider if any HE are available now, it would make me happy and save me some gas money driving all over Raleigh and Cary I can almost walk to this place its so close.

Be careful, have fun!

JoeWeezer
01-03-14, 08:06
we need a good version of VIP closer to town.Is VIP worthy of a drive? The reviews are getting a bit dated.

Livinitinva
01-03-14, 11:26
Is VIP worthy of a drive? The reviews are getting a bit dated.There was always a complete menu in my experience, but the quality of all of the items were not very good IMHO.

Never Close to the Hour I paid, The ladies both older and with fair looks at best, and the quality of the massage and other services were only passable at best.

I did repeat a number of times due to lack of competition, of which there is still minimal for the breath of the menu.

However, when compared to other locations where I lived in the Mid. Atlantic, it would rate very poorly.

Again, I have not been in a while, but I doubt the quality has changed.

Skillet
01-03-14, 13:25
I went to hwy 54 about 3 or 4 weeks ago, didn't leave happy. Great table shower and massage. She kept spraying water down there and when It and I responded she said 'you like' and smiled. After that I thought 'jackpot!' I was wrong{TCS. Ellipses} Once on the massage table she pointed to it and said 'you do'. I wasnt even excited, maybe she just wanted to watch. I tried to move her hand but no go.Every time I ever hear that, I grab their hand and put it there and say "Its so much better when you do it." Also it's funny but helps to make a shoosh motion with your other hand. They usually giggle and get to it. If you've been hands roaming hard during the massage and she hasn't said anything a HE is available. The only time I've left unhappy, was when I was new the hobby and I was in Virginia Beach. W / all the military there, HE was available, I just didn't know how to ask for it.

WarDamnEagle
01-03-14, 14:17
I'm a fan of a proven place, wondering for an hour will things go as expected and they don't is worse than driving 30 more minutes to a place you know you will be happy with the results.

Just my opinion.

Is VIP worthy of a drive? The reviews are getting a bit dated.

Cat Tech
01-03-14, 14:41
Went to joy spa. Middle aged lady. Great massage nothing more. Went straight to westgate. Same guy at desk that I've seen in clayton mps. LOL. Ugly girl but good massage and h.ending better than I can do myself. LOL. I did little roaming but didn't want to do much.

Spooner Strum
01-04-14, 09:18
Man{TCS. Ellipses} This place was a classic. Sad to see it go.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?8602-Massage-Parlor-Reports

MrMuffin
01-04-14, 11:16
Every time I ever hear that, I grab their hand and put it there and say "Its so much better when you do it." Also it's funny but helps to make a shoosh motion with your other hand. They usually giggle and get to it. If you've been hands roaming hard during the massage and she hasn't said anything a HE is available. The only time I've left unhappy, was when I was new the hobby and I was in Virginia Beach. W / all the military there, HE was available, I just didn't know how to ask for it.What is a "shoosh motion"? Like, saying "be quiet?" Or like you're jerking off? Are you saying that when the girl tells you no, you put her hand on you, and tell her to be quiet, and then she laughs and just starts doing it? And that works? I'm going to go ahead and sort of disagree with you there.

Luv Massage
01-04-14, 12:44
Saw a sign on an empty store front behind the Red Lobster on Wake Forest Rd near Falls of Neuse. Sign read "Lotus Massage coming January / February". Wait and see, we may have another entry for JimJim's list.

XHippie
01-05-14, 01:15
Seems there is a little competition going on between employees for that cash.

I call Atsu in Cary the other day ask for my regular girl. Got told she no longer work here, really where did she go, I don't know you come in I massage you.

So I went over, the girl that greeted me and massaged me was different than the girl that answered the phone.

At the end of the massage, I asked this girl where & when did my girl go.

She still work here, not everyday, she be here tomorrow, you call make appointment with her.

So fellas when you get told something, who knows what the deal is.

Elgrande4
01-05-14, 16:28
Has anyone seen Nancy's sister? Send a PM if needed.

Falkin70
01-05-14, 18:56

I call Atsu in Cary the other day ask for my regular girl. Got told she no longer work here, really where did she go, I don't know you come in I massage you.

So I went over, the girl that greeted me and massaged me was different than the girl that answered the phone.

She still work here, not everyday, she be here tomorrow, you call make appointment with her.

So fellas when you get told something, who knows what the deal is.The pigeon English above made me lmao.

Asianflu
01-06-14, 11:34

So fellas when you get told something, who knows what the deal is.Here's the deal.

When you call in advance it is usually the "manager" answering the phone. If you ask for a certain girl and "she's gone" (perhaps in NY on vacation) you will be told to come in and see someone else. They do not want to lose you as a customer to another place. The ladies as a rule do not live in NC permanantly. Most live in NY and work 21 to 28 days and go back to NY for 7 to 10 days. If they become comfortable working at a certain salon and management is comfortable with them they will usually return on a regular basis. If not they will move on somehwere else or will not be asked to return.

There is always a degree of competition among the ladies. As a rule they run the massages on a "next-up" situation for customers. Each girl gets a turn so that they have a fair chance of making money and that one girl does not make all the money and the others make none. If there is a "working manager" or owner she will be "last on the list" to give massages. The ladies do not get paid by the hour. The house gets its cut and the provider gets her cut. Of course tips go to the provider. If you ask for a certain girl they will accommodate your request.

Just remember this is a business and for the ladies it is a job.

Skillet
01-06-14, 12:04
What is a "shoosh motion"? Like, saying "be quiet?" Or like you're jerking off? Are you saying that when the girl tells you no, you put her hand on you, and tell her to be quiet, and then she laughs and just starts doing it? And that works? I'm going to go ahead and sort of disagree with you there.I didn't say say said no. If you're already laying on a table naked and you've been flirting with the girl and coped a feel w / o getting shut down a little coxing w / a wink and smile goes a long way. When it comes time for the HE most of them are paranoid that you're either a friend of their Uncle LEO or a someone that runs their mouth and could get them fired.

You have to read the situation and adjust accordingly. Some girls no matter what, won't be into it and there will be no HE. They're pretty easy to spot, they aren't enthusiastic when they meet you and they usually give a terrible massage. If your 5 minutes into the massage and you aren't happy with it, ask for another girl. If nothing else you'll leave with a good massage and you never know, you might end up happy.

PHW1130
01-06-14, 14:13
Here's the deal.

When you call in advance it is usually the "manager" answering the phone. If you ask for a certain girl and "she's gone" (perhaps in NY on vacation) you will be told to come in and see someone else. They do not want to lose you as a customer to another place. The ladies as a rule do not live in NC permanantly. Most live in NY and work 21 to 28 days and go back to NY for 7 to 10 days. If they become comfortable working at a certain salon and management is comfortable with them they will usually return on a regular basis. If not they will move on somehwere else or will not be asked to return.

There is always a degree of competition among the ladies. As a rule they run the massages on a "next-up" situation for customers. Each girl gets a turn so that they have a fair chance of making money and that one girl does not make all the money and the others make none. If there is a "working manager" or owner she will be "last on the list" to give massages. The ladies do not get paid by the hour. The house gets its cut and the provider gets her cut. Of course tips go to the provider. If you ask for a certain girl they will accommodate your request.

Just remember this is a business and for the ladies it is a job.You're exactly right. I've had some give me there personal phone # after I ask to see them again. I think things will continue to get better with all this competition.

WarDamnEagle
01-06-14, 16:16
Been a while since I have traveled to the far north, this weeks temps may have been the inspiration to do so. Saturday late afternoon found me in a dream about VIP. Mamma is always funny and greets with a smile. I didn't catch my new masseuses name but it was something like Sun or Sue. They showers there leave absolutely no dirt on you anywhere, they scrubbed my taint so good I squeaked when I walked. Back to the room for a great massage and she walked on my back, which is my favorite! Woke up from my dream very happy and relaxed. I was ready for some football after such a great nap.

GeniePants
01-07-14, 00:01
Been a while since I have traveled to the far north, this weeks temps may have been the inspiration to do so. Saturday late afternoon found me in a dream about VIP. Mamma is always funny and greets with a smile. I didn't catch my new masseuses name but it was something like Sun or Sue. They showers there leave absolutely no dirt on you anywhere, they scrubbed my taint so good I squeaked when I walked. Back to the room for a great massage and she walked on my back, which is my favorite! Woke up from my dream very happy and relaxed. I was ready for some football after such a great nap.Yeah, I've never been cleaner than when I walk out of the table shower room.

Raleighassman
01-07-14, 16:14
I see a new place advertising in Wake Forest.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/4276467692.html

PHW1130
01-07-14, 17:17
I see a new place advertising in Wake Forest.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/4276467692.html#4 on JJ's list. Yes its new, looks like a young staff. I had a good massage and TS left happy.

Sizzle5
01-08-14, 11:52
Saw lucy at atsu cary and that place is now becoming the most reliable quality place in the cary / mooresville / durham area.

Lucy's massage seems straight out of China, it was a combination of TAI CHI and massage which was awesome.

She doesn't go fast the whole way through like most girls, some of her massage is very slow moving which is relaxing.

Half way through I seriously considered asking her to extend the time to 1 1/2 hours.

Anyways she is highly recommended.

Southern Guy
01-08-14, 18:31
Has anyone seen Nancy's sister? Send a PM if needed.http://www.absolute-therapy.com/apps/photos/photo?photoID=188076553

Thresh
01-08-14, 20:38
Saw lucy at atsu cary and that place is now becoming the most reliable quality place in the cary / mooresville / durham area.

Lucy's massage seems straight out of China, it was a combination of TAI CHI and massage which was awesome.

She doesn't go fast the whole way through like most girls, some of her massage is very slow moving which is relaxing.

Half way through I seriously considered asking her to extend the time to 1 1/2 hours.

Anyways she is highly recommended.Sizzle, I agree with you 100% - she has treated me well on all my visits, the best massages I've received.

Nc Forever
01-08-14, 20:51
http://www.absolute-therapy.com/apps/photos/photo?photoID=188076553Yes, that's her sister!

Pmondore
01-09-14, 14:20
Yes, that's her sister!So the 4 hand massages are delivered by her and her sister then?

Diplotmatace
01-09-14, 20:20
So the 4 hand massages are delivered by her and her sister then?Looks like her business is about to pick up. LOL.

DavesNotHere
01-09-14, 21:50
So the 4 hand massages are delivered by her and her sister then?According to her craigslist add, Yeserina is her 4-hand assistant. I am wondering if Yeserina does solo massages too.

DarkSideOfMe
01-09-14, 22:47
First meet Maomi two years ago, she was working out of a low rent complex in the back left side,.2nd floor. Two call set. When she open the door I was very surprised.(pics are of her) Hot, small, nice tits, ass, and of course longhair. Darkroom, red light, scented, room was as I dreamed. We talked for 25 minutes (xs, kids, drugs) before she said get conf. Took off my cloths, down on the table. Started with a hot oil massage, leading to a great p- spot rub. On the flip she changed, two piece bra, panties.(very sexy spinner) More p. Spot massage, which I couldn't take, had to lay her down on the table and started to massage her,(licking, kissing, grind) . Her camel toe was hot, very wet, . I could not break her down (,hard dick, money) ! She is not full service! NOT .60 for 60,was a great value, perf,9,loc,5,hope she has not changed because of this new spa.!

jobobtheclown
01-10-14, 21:34
Saw a sign on an empty store front behind the Red Lobster on Wake Forest Rd near Falls of Neuse. Sign read "Lotus Massage coming January / February". Wait and see, we may have another entry for JimJim's list.Hrm ... You don't suppose it turned in to or is related to this (http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/the-all-new-meerak-lounge-everyones-invited-21/15472748)?

Ral613
01-11-14, 12:24
Had appointment great massage and left happy. Yes there is a table shower included in 60.Looks like a young staff from what I seen.Had some time to kill, so visited Bonnie Spa over lunch. Cool location, large rooms, but not the most comfortable tables (home made). Only saw one provider (there was at least one other there, but I never saw her). Perhaps she will seem younger when I am older. After a slow start the massage was great and the ending was nice but predictable. All-in-all seemed fair for 60+30.

Vicechairman
01-14-14, 12:50
With the recent post went and saw Lucy at ATSU in Cary. Nice warm, complementary and flirting lady, accepted a long hug before and after. Gave a great massage as described elsewhere, though I must say have had many that are as good. Maybe I am easy to please in that regard. A little fiddling but no smile for me other than regarding the massage. 70 + 40. She did bug me about the tip which I did not like. I asked for her by name and she asked repeatedly where I got her name as she had never seen me. After about the 6th time I relented and lied and said John hoping to pick a common name. Never heard of him she said. She asked me more questions about him. I never thought it was a mistake to ask for a particular person. The quizzing was awkward.

Pgrandis54
01-14-14, 13:25
Went Mon. Morn. Two guys standing in front looked like a line out the door at first. LOL Felt weird going in but they left in a few. Oriental guy worked theree I guess. All I can say Is wow why go any where else! New girl is awesome. Looks, technique, attitude. Pace. Felt like a king. Will return.

XHippie
01-14-14, 18:10
Anyone been there?

Is it worth the higher than normal price, which seems you should get what you pay for.

jobobtheclown
01-14-14, 21:16
Tried Cary Atsu based on the good reports. .9 for an hour and table shower seems high.

Massage was fantastic, after party merely alright. Unsure if I'll repeat. Masseuse was in her late 30's, I'd estimate.

Robert6260
01-14-14, 23:07
I have been twice to the spa that is called Dupond Spa / Eden Spa in and. Raleigh off of Six Forks Rd. Last time was a couple of days ago. Both times I called and was told to come on over and call when I was outside. I think the massage provider was the same both times I have been there even though it had been several weeks between. Both times the massage was ok. Not strong; but strong enough for me. After rubbing my torso and legs the masseuse begin a slower sensual massage. After the flip an OK HE was provided. The last time feeling under the clothes was OK and the the girl did not have a bra on. Damage was $60 with $40 tip. No other options were offered.

NemphoManiac77
01-14-14, 23:33
Yes, that's her sister!Have you tried the 2 person massage? If so, is it worth it? Is there an option to just get a massage from the sister?

Pmondore
01-15-14, 21:23
Had been loathe to try Atsu due to the location. When my regular had an unwelcome amount of police presence in the parking lot (probably nothing, but still) I decided to give a new place a try. Glad I did. As mentioned, $90 for 1 hr with TS was more than I am used to paying. However, the massage itself was top notch. Best I've had in a while. And the technique on flip left me with a smile on my face. Will repeat.

Pgrandis54
01-15-14, 22:08
Maybe off topic but wondering how long this gig lasts. Ie whos the oldest monger out there. Ill start 59.

I predict you won't even be close. This is the age of Viagra brother.

A2

Yamster
01-16-14, 09:07
Maybe off topic but wondering how long this gig lasts. Ie whos the oldest monger out there. Ill start 59.

A2I'm 56 and a hobbyist for over 35 years! I'd probably be a millionaire by now if not for my 'habit'.

Grambo007
01-16-14, 09:46

A2I am closing in on 75 and can still give the ladies a jolt and enjoy doing it.

Grambo.

Skillet
01-16-14, 15:20
Went over to Atsu as I needed a good massage. Lynda was out of town so I asked who was working. The girl at the door said her and another girl. I opted for the other girl as there was something going on w / the girl at the doors face. I'm glad I did go with the other girl as she was younger by a lot and nice looking. Totally floored as that was unexpected. She gave a helluva message and I left happy.

Sorry for the light details but you're just going to have to figure out who she is for yourselves.

XHippie
01-16-14, 23:11
Of course we all come here for the same reason, info on where to go for the good stuff.

Just to step outside of the box for a second, don't worry we can get back to it.

Once in awhile I really do need a decent massage for my old lower back and if a happy ending follows its just icing on the cake.

So if you have anyone you want to share their massage skills with us, lets here about it. However since names may be giving I wouldn't list any HE details if any came with the great massage.

These are my current favorite massage's I have received which were all legit, but man it was worth just getting some pain relief helping my back.

Anyone with lower back pain knows what I'm talking about.

ASIAN MASSAGE, LEESVILLE RD, RALEIGH - *CINDY, Great hands medium or hard massage.

ORIENTAL MASSAGE, CAPITOL BLVD, RALEIGH, *VIVI, Small lady but strong, back walker!

APEX MASSAGE, DURALEIGH RD, RALEIGH, *CICI, Great Touch on accu-point (I don't know if she is still there though, listed just in case she returns.

Several more but these are my favorite's.

NC Wanderer
01-17-14, 08:07
"The purpose of this Forum is to facilitate the exchange of information between men who are looking for sex with women.".

Find the USA Massage Guide if you do not want to contribute to the purpose of this forum.

I agree with two back operations a good massage is better then the happy ending.

Member #4605
01-17-14, 09:37
Went to bonnie and had a very good massage which included some soft touch and teasing at the end of the backside massage which I like very much. On the flip I left happy with just a nod and no negotiation. Very pleased.

RaleighConnect
01-17-14, 09:47
"The purpose of this Forum is to facilitate the exchange of information between men who are looking for sex with women.".

Find the USA Massage Guide if you do not want to contribute to the purpose of this forum.Xhippie, I appreciate your post. Sometimes I just want a great massage myself! I thank you for stepping outside that box.

Southern Guy
01-17-14, 09:50
If you do a search on Nancy, you will see multiple posts about her skills, including my post in #1244. She has been doing this for a few years.

Anyone been there?

Is it worth the higher than normal price, which seems you should get what you pay for.

Pmondore
01-17-14, 10:19
Find the USA Massage Guide if you do not want to contribute to the purpose of this forum.Is it too much to hope for both? 'because if it is, I got too much at Atsu last time.

Enduro185
01-17-14, 12:11
Xhippie, I appreciate your post. Sometimes I just want a great massage myself! I thank you for stepping outside that box.Stepping outside the box is one thing. Creating a thread and then barging into another thread to create an exact duplicate when it doesn't get much notice is another. A less rude way to draw notice would have been to post a note directing people to his new thread. This wouldn't cause a large off topic (we know what the topic is here) discussion that many people aren't that concerned with. I know I don't have much say, but please continue any further discussion in his topic called "Great Massage" on the main Raleigh page.

Admin2
01-17-14, 13:04
Back to the pussy.

A2

XHippie
01-17-14, 13:46
Back to the pussy.

A2I guess that's enough thinking outside the box, agree back to pussy. So let's get back to it.

Pwasg
01-17-14, 18:14
I guess that's enough thinking outside the box, agree back to pussy. So let's get back to it.Sorry, but the vast majority of massage options in this area have no hope of touching, seeing, or smelling a p***y. Heck, it's sorta rare to even get a HE -- just look at the percentage of HE options as compared to the total.

In reality, this board is about getting a decent massage. Not that I didn't wish it was different.

RaleighStalion
01-17-14, 19:28
Has anyone been to Red Rose recently? If so, have they rotated the ladies yet? It's about that time knowing how frequently the other massage places go through ladies.

RS.

XHippie
01-17-14, 19:54
Sorry, but the vast majority of massage options in this area have no hope of touching, seeing, or smelling a p***y. Heck, it's sorta rare to even get a HE -- just look at the percentage of HE options as compared to the total.

In reality, this board is about getting a decent massage. Not that I didn't wish it was different.With the exception of RR, VIP & Dupond or whatever it's called now, the standard is light touching depending on the provider followed by a HJ $40 tip, bottle of water, hug and out the door. Now there are a few Mongers out there and you know who you are that has a girl in one of these places that does it all for you, God Bless You.

I think as this business grows in this area so will our options.

I posted a while back about my trip to California. One hour massage $25, extra 60 in some places they will f". K your brains out.

It's kinda started in that direction a little here with frequent visit card, free table shower. Hopefully the discounts start including the service end. But I think the number of stores in this area would have to double for us to see the California service.

OpieInnc
01-18-14, 15:32
Has anyone been to Red Rose recently? If so, have they rotated the ladies yet? It's about that time knowing how frequently the other massage places go through ladies.

RS.I have been by there a few times in the last couple weeks. They have not been open. They also have not been posting their add lately. They must be on vacation. Sorry, no info on whether they have rotated the ladies.

MustYield
01-18-14, 16:53
Sunrise Bodycare on Lake Pine Dr off 64 in Cary. Went to TOFTT. If you are looking for just a great massage this place has it. Don't think that there is anything else on the table just yet. .7 for the hr and gave .2 tip but relaxing as hell. Young girl maybe late 20's or early 30's. Maybe a 6 or 7. Just opened yesterday. Didn't try to roam. Just took in the great massage. Check them out.

Spooner Strum
01-19-14, 09:52
I'd love a report on Tomcats and QBH. Which is better, etc.

Ronnor
01-19-14, 10:01
I'd love a report on Tomcats and QBH. Which is better, etc.I would re-phrase the question: Which one is worse? There are much better options out there than either of these two. IMHO.

Pbone888
01-19-14, 10:08
I'm a sorta regular at both, although it's been a while since I've been to QBH. They are similar in setup and I think share the same ownership.

The answer to your question is: depends on the girl.

Girls rotate through those places pretty quickly, with a few staying for more than a few months and a much smaller number for years. And the time you will have all depends on the girl, and whether you click with them. I've had "barren" periods where all I got there was a mechanical handjob. I've also had times where I've gotten to know one of the girls really well and it was almost like seeing a girlfriend. Cum on tits, DATY, prostate, some oral offered, no FS offered explicitly but it has been hinted at, although I think there are one way mirrors in all the rooms and if caught, a girl doing FS gets booted quickly. I've had girls masturbate to climax for me, and I've taken girlfriends in there to either (a) watch the festitivies or (b) nail me with a strap on while the TC or QBH girl jacked me off.

So, in short, I think these places CAN BE better than their rep, but it depends on the girl and is not, relatively speaking, cheap. .6 to get in the door, and then 100 roses to just get started up to 200 for "nude mutual" which leads to some of the above activies, so figure 260 roses to really get going with a girl who is willing.

Right now, the night shift at TC is pretty good. One thin mid 30's white girl who is HOT, a dirty talker and thin (which I like), and one very petite black girl who is smoking with HUGE natural titties. Awesome tit-fucker.

But it changes, regularly and like I said, there are times where the talent line up is pretty weak.

Over the years though, there have been some 8's /9's in those places, and some willing to do some pretty wild stuff. And some not.

CraigBaucum
01-19-14, 15:41
Sunrise Bodycare on Lake Pine Dr off 64 in Cary. Went to TOFTT. If you are looking for just a great massage this place has it. Don't think that there is anything else on the table just yet. .7 for the hr and gave .2 tip but relaxing as hell. Young girl maybe late 20's or early 30's. Maybe a 6 or 7. Just opened yesterday. Didn't try to roam. Just took in the great massage. Check them out.Draping required? Is it asian massage? If I roamed do you think they would be accommodating?

Spooner Strum
01-19-14, 16:48
Thanks for the awesome report!

I'm a sorta regular at both, although it's been a while since I've been to QBH. They are similar in setup and I think share the same ownership.

Girls rotate through those places pretty quickly, with a few staying for more than a few months and a much smaller number for years. And the time you will have all depends on the girl, and whether you click with them. I've had "barren" periods where all I got there was a mechanical handjob. I've also had times where I've gotten to know one of the girls really well and it was almost like seeing a girlfriend. Cum on tits, DATY, prostate, some oral offered, no FS offered explicitly but it has been hinted at, although I think there are one way mirrors in all the rooms and if caught, a girl doing FS gets booted quickly. I've had girls masturbate to climax for me, and I've taken girlfriends in there to either (a) watch the festitivies or (b) nail me with a strap on while the TC or QBH girl jacked me off.

So, in short, I think these places CAN BE better than their rep, but it depends on the girl and is not, relatively speaking, cheap. .6 to get in the door, and then 100 roses to just get started up to 200 for "nude mutual" which leads to some of the above activies, so figure 260 roses to really get going with a girl who is willing.

Right now, the night shift at TC is pretty good. One thin mid 30's white girl who is HOT, a dirty talker and thin (which I like), and one very petite black girl who is smoking with HUGE natural titties. Awesome tit-fucker.

But it changes, regularly and like I said, there are times where the talent line up is pretty weak.

Over the years though, there have been some 8's /9's in those places, and some willing to do some pretty wild stuff. And some not.

MrMuffin
01-19-14, 19:55
Stopped by recently in the afternoon, drew a very cute, thin, young girl with a great figure. Decent TS, but she was not very talkative at all, and when I touched her leg during the massage she actually removed it gently and placed it back down at my side. But, extensive roaming allowed on the flip, and everything worked out for the best. Kept her face very near the launching area, which added a little bit of "will she or won't she" to the proceedings. (She won't). That was my first time there, wanted to check out the talent. Better than who I drew last time at SS. Nothing special, just enjoyable. .7 + .4. Very hard massage, too. HTH, xoxo, Mr. Muffin.

Stang613
01-20-14, 00:52
I have been by there a few times in the last couple weeks. They have not been open. They also have not been posting their add lately. They must be on vacation. Sorry, no info on whether they have rotated the ladies.Red Rose did not have the open light on today, but if so, it would stand out since no other business there was open. Regardless, it was open, same staff that has been there for a while, but seemed a bit more careful on entry and exit than previously, but again that could have been because with the other businesses not open, business there would be more outstanding.

Stang613
01-20-14, 00:54
Stopped by Westgate, left unhappy, seemed more like legit place with entry setup and low walls, maybe has worked for others but not always apparently.

PHW1130
01-20-14, 01:02
Stopped by Westgate, left unhappy, seemed more like legit place with entry setup and low walls, maybe has worked for others but not always apparently.Thanks for tip, had them on radar for next visit.

RaleighStalion
01-20-14, 18:25
I went to RR this past weekend. They were open but only one girl working inside. You're right about them checking carefully before you enter and exit the place. I guess something happened recently that spooked them. I'm not sure if I'll head back anytime soon...same girl from last time (middle aged girl). I might try Studio in Cary.

BTW, I did make the trek to Bonnie Spa in Wake Forrest and like past reviews said, the spa is a stone throws away from the WF PD substation! At least you know the area would be relatively safe at night...LOL! The massage was ok, I've gotten better massages at RR and Eden. But while there, I did spot a good looking girl doing a massage in the next room; like in her twenties! I might have to make the trek back there soon! Anyone know that girls name?

RS.

Red Rose did not have the open light on today, but if so, it would stand out since no other business there was open. Regardless, it was open, same staff that has been there for a while, but seemed a bit more careful on entry and exit than previously, but again that could have been because with the other businesses not open, business there would be more outstanding.

Terk12
01-20-14, 23:57
http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/experience-tantra-with-malana-visiting-weds-friday-34/10399234

Terk12
01-21-14, 09:52
Experience is $5 for 90 minutes. Think I'll pass.

Jesse Pinkman
01-21-14, 11:50
So, in short, I think these places CAN BE better than their rep, but it depends on the girl and is not, relatively speaking, cheap. .6 to get in the door, and then 100 roses to just get started up to 200 for "nude mutual" which leads to some of the above activies, so figure 260 roses to really get going with a girl who is willing.So what's the advantage to going to one of these places rather than incall with a young BP girl for rub / tug where .80 is typically nude / MT / COB?

Terk12
01-21-14, 14:37
Experience is $5 for 90 minutes. Think I'll pass.Actually $ 5.

Toy Soldier
01-21-14, 16:44
Tantra is a good way to waste money listening to a hippy chick talk about what a wonderful healing experience you're undergoing while deep breathing and wishing she'd shut the fawk up and just give you a handjob...then going home and giving yourself one because she didn't.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/experience-tantra-with-malana-visiting-weds-friday-34/10399234

Vossen
01-21-14, 19:10
Saw a sign on an empty store front behind the Red Lobster on Wake Forest Rd near Falls of Neuse. Sign read "Lotus Massage coming January / February". Wait and see, we may have another entry for JimJim's list.Any news on this one? I'm near wake forest Road now. I might swing by later to see if I can find the place.

BeenAroundX
01-21-14, 20:19
I am an out of town monger who frequents Raleigh Durham quite often for work. Thought I'd chime in on my experiences here.

Red Rose- Been there 4 x. Each time was great massage, decent HJ on the flip. Nothing else offered .7 plus .6 for the tip. Caught the same 2 providers twice each. Both were in their early to late 40's. Neither were very attractive, but got the job done.

Super Relax- Had great times at the old 6 forks location. Was my favorite when it was behind the McD's Young, cute, rotating girls that were happy to please. Made it a weekly stop. Haven't tried the new 6 Forks location yet. Went to the location off Apex last week. Drew a 40 yr. Old (she said) masseuse. The massage was really good. I extended it from an hour to 90 minutes. Was aggressively teased while on my stomach, so I reached under and helped myself while she took care of my balls and ass. Flipped and she finished me off. I never tried to touch her, as I didn't want the reality of her looks to ruin my fantasy. Yep- I'm whacked at times! 90 for the 90 plus .4 for the tip.

Westgate- Drew another 40 something provider. Went with it cause it took forever to find. Mediocre massage and nothing else offered.

VIP- took the drive and glad I did. 20 something provider. Good looking with great ass. Was there during the day. Awesome TS. Quick massage but was right on point for extras. Took a BBBJ for an extra .60. She said to come back on a Friday night for FS.

That's all I have to share. Thanks for the intel on this forum!

jobobtheclown
01-21-14, 20:24
http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-asian-massage-beautiful-new-girl-durham-919-903-4032-rt-40-and-15501-25/15607361

Something new, intersection of 40 and 15/501 in Durham.

Sgiii
01-21-14, 21:54
http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-asian-massage-beautiful-new-girl-durham-919-903-4032-rt-40-and-15501-25/15607361

Something new, intersection of 40 and 15/501 in Durham.TOFTT. Terrible Massage. Looked at her Cell the entire time. Manual release.

BeenAroundX
01-21-14, 23:29

Something new, intersection of 40 and 15/501 in Durham.Thanks for the hit.

Just left there. Easy text directions from provider. She was alone at a nearby hotel.

Started with a 1 hr. Massage. Asked her to get naked, she willingly obliged. Not a knockout like the pics in the ad, but a nice change of pace from the older crowd in the local AMPs. NOT FS! At least not for me.

If you want a decent massage with great teasing and a cum on tits ending, only pay the .40 for the 1/2 hr fee and add .60 for the ending.

Any further intel PM me.

MrBlues
01-21-14, 23:46
I posted most of this on the Durham page a few days ago, but since there are probably folks here that don't hit the Durham page (and vice versa) I thought I'd post it here as well.

Like Pbone888, my answer is also: depends on the girl. And other stuff.

I've visited QBH a number of times over MANY years. It has gone from being a little bit of a dumpy atmosphere to being a truly dumpy atmosphere the last time I was there, but that was probably 3 years ago.

Like any establishment of this type, the quality of service you get is entirely dependent on the lady you're with. I've never left there completely unhappy. And there have been a few times that I left deliriously happy. (Better even than my best Asian experience. And there have been some good ones). Pricing in recent years has always a little on the high side for me, but for whatever reason, I decided to visit there anyway. I honestly can't recall the exact dollars, but the ones that Pbone888 quoted didn't strike me as off the mark.

Would I go again? Depends entirely on how much disposable cash I have on hand. These days I don't have much extra cash so probably not. It was also my impression, especially in the later trips there, that management is pretty tight on the kinds of activities tolerated.

But as always, YMMV and I think it is mostly dependent on these things: the girl and her attitude towards options, how much disposable income you have, how well you treat your hostess (being nice is a good thing), who else is working while you're there, and whether any members of management are around. I've had the best luck late night Friday and Saturday. And, again like Pbone888, there was one lady that I got to know better than others and visits with her were always very pleasant.

For what it might be worth, I hit TC about 3 years ago. Once. Pricing seemed about the same as QBH, but for whatever reason, I wasn't nearly as comfortable there as I was at QBH. I never went back.

PHW1130
01-22-14, 00:28
I posted most of this on the Durham page a few days ago, but since there are probably folks here that don't hit the Durham page (and vice versa) I thought I'd post it here as well.

Like Pbone888, my answer is also: depends on the girl. And other stuff.

I've visited QBH a number of times over MANY years. It has gone from being a little bit of a dumpy atmosphere to being a truly dumpy atmosphere the last time I was there, but that was probably 3 years ago.

Like any establishment of this type, the quality of service you get is entirely dependent on the lady you're with. I've never left there completely unhappy. And there have been a few times that I left deliriously happy. (Better even than my best Asian experience. And there have been some good ones). Pricing in recent years has always a little on the high side for me, but for whatever reason, I decided to visit there anyway. I honestly can't recall the exact dollars, but the ones that Pbone888 quoted didn't strike me as off the mark.

Would I go again? Depends entirely on how much disposable cash I have on hand. These days I don't have much extra cash so probably not. It was also my impression, especially in the later trips there, that management is pretty tight on the kinds of activities tolerated.

But as always, YMMV and I think it is mostly dependent on these things: the girl and her attitude towards options, how much disposable income you have, how well you treat your hostess (being nice is a good thing), who else is working while you're there, and whether any members of management are around. I've had the best luck late night Friday and Saturday. And, again like Pbone888, there was one lady that I got to know better than others and visits with her were always very pleasant.

For what it might be worth, I hit TC about 3 years ago. Once. Pricing seemed about the same as QBH, but for whatever reason, I wasn't nearly as comfortable there as I was at QBH. I never went back.Anyone remember when they had the Hot tub? After picking your lady she would get in with you then retreat to massage area. I miss that.

DirtyDeeds38
01-22-14, 03:50
Thanks for the hit.

Just left there. Easy text directions from provider. She was alone at a nearby hotel.

Started with a 1 hr. Massage. Asked her to get naked, she willingly obliged. Not a knockout like the pics in the ad, but a nice change of pace from the older crowd in the local AMPs. NOT FS! At least not for me.

If you want a decent massage with great teasing and a cum on tits ending, only pay the .40 for the 1/2 hr fee and add .60 for the ending.

Any further intel PM me.I went as well and did not care for the experience at all! To each his own I guess. Same setup as you, days inn. Showed up and asked to put down $ girl was Asian and attractive enough. Laid down she did 2 minute massage then asked me to flip. WTF? Flipped over asked me if I was a cop. Asked if I wanted more, sure of course. Said shed give BJ FOR ,6 more. Fine I get $ she proceeds to oil me up with 1/2 gallon of baby oil and then...Puts seran plastic wrap over my dick. Have a worthless BJ tilted head so I could not see. I think she was using her hand. That lasted about 10 seconds. Then she took off the saran wrap and proceeded to give me the fastest mechanical hand job I've ever had and it sucked. I was in and out in 15 minutes. No talk, no playful attitude. Would have rather stayed home and did it myself.

Save you $ boys! This one will bore you!

NeedsSome
01-22-14, 08:26
Anyone remember when they had the Hot tub? After picking your lady she would get in with you then retreat to massage area. I miss that.Yeah, I do remember the hot tub. In hind site you got to wonder what germs or other things were swimming around in there. I guess it was in the late 80's when I was there for the 1st time with the hot tub. Afterwards you got out and they had the mat on the floor for you to lay on while you played. Those were the days!

Ral613
01-22-14, 09:48
I actually went back to Bonnie, even after confirming that the report of "young" was way off. So-so massage, no desire to roam, mechanical ending, and insisted on $40 tip (which I would have done anyway just to get out of there. I was so disgusted with myself). I guess it's the allure of something / someone new.. It's back to my regular provider for me.

P.S. The music was at least amusing (if not soothing). Who would have guessed that the first song would be The Black Eyed Peas with "MY HUMP'S".

Vicechairman
01-22-14, 12:40
http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-body-rubs-caryrtp-area-private-office-37/13319172

I have emailed twice in the last month and have recieved no answers and yet I see her posts and reposts frequently. Any information here or privately would be appreciated.

VC.

TydeGuy
01-22-14, 13:11
http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-body-rubs-caryrtp-area-private-office-37/13319172

I have emailed twice in the last month and have recieved no answers and yet I see her posts and reposts frequently. Any information here or privately would be appreciated.

VC.She's either a fake or just really flaky. There are posts within this forum about her, and they are hit or miss. I've emailed her, and got an instant automated response wanting to know when I wanted to schedule. So I responded to that. She hasn't responded to that yet.

RaleighConnect
01-22-14, 13:25
I went by the new one on lake pine last night. Drew a gal named she she?? Shishi? Who knows. But its pronounced that way. Got a one hour. Opted not to do TS. That was another 20.

Anyway, so so massage for 30 minutes, then in came stool on wheels. She sat at end and started to massage feet while she sat down. . that's fine. But no roaming at all, hmmm maybe on the flip?

Yea, no flip. Massaged feet and calf for about 20 minutes while sitting on her butt then got up and said "all done".

Won't return to this one in a hurry!

Stevet35
01-22-14, 16:33
Has any one visited a lady in Cary that goes by "a gifted touch"?

And how was it.

Thanks.

Vossen
01-22-14, 17:20
Any news on this one? I'm near wake forest Road now. I might swing by later to see if I can find the place.Found it... The place still has paper on the windows. No lights or any signs of life.

Brneyehound
01-22-14, 17:43
I actually went back to Bonnie, even after confirming that the report of "young" was way off. So-so massage, no desire to roam, mechanical ending, and insisted on $40 tip (which I would have done anyway just to get out of there. I was so disgusted with myself). I guess it's the allure of something / someone new.. It's back to my regular provider for me.

P.S. The music was at least amusing (if not soothing). Who would have guessed that the first song would be The Black Eyed Peas with "MY HUMP'S".Have they gone downhill this fast? When I went there were two young (20-30's) laides there. Geez I hope this isn't right. Yes the massage was nothing to write home about but the ending was fantastic. I think the lady I had said she was rotating out for a while but I really enjoyed her. I'll give them one more try before I write them off. I really liked having a close option other than VIP.

Brneyehound
01-22-14, 20:44
Well I'm sad to say I have to corroborate the report that they've already gone to shit. When she came to the door I shoulda rolled out and my big brain knew it. Too bad the little guy is in charge. Older (45 at least) and nothing worth looking at. Had to keep my eyes closed. Took me for the ts and had me stand up when there's a table right there! Again. Should have walked away. Back to the room for a NTWHA massage. On the flip, with closed eyes, wanted more than 40 for just topless. Wasn't going for that! Took the mechanical he dressed and kicked myself on the way out. If I ever think of trying again I'll make sure to cal and ask for yuki! Otherwise I'll have to pass!! Bummer. I had such high hopes!

Pgrandis54
01-22-14, 21:35
Well I'm sad to say I have to corroborate the report that they've already gone to shit. When she came to the door I shoulda rolled out and my big brain knew it. Too bad the little guy is in charge. Older (45 at least) and nothing worth looking at. Had to keep my eyes closed. Took me for the ts and had me stand up when there's a table right there! Again. Should have walked away. Back to the room for a NTWHA massage. On the flip, with closed eyes, wanted more than 40 for just topless. Wasn't going for that! Took the mechanical he dressed and kicked myself on the way out. If I ever think of trying again I'll make sure to cal and ask for yuki! Otherwise I'll have to pass!! Bummer. I had such high hopes!Same experience for me Tues. Older 50 ish with no attempt to get near the boys. Stand up shower after asking in a large room.

No atmosphere 2 min stand up shower wit an attitude then asked for a tip. Shower table not used. But looks homemade (table with runbber sheet on top) looks like corner of a lunchroom. Could not wait to get out of there. Salvageed the day with afternoon trip to eden cary for first visit ever. Great soft touch before the flip. Left happy with nice shower included.

Skillet
01-24-14, 16:53
So I was up in Boston on business and checked out their forums for a place to hit and saw they used this format for their reviews. I liked it and will try to use it here.

I drew Rose.

Looks: 6.

Body: 6, thin, decent rack.

Massage: 6.

Pleasant: 8.

No Rush: 9.

Total: 1.1.

Was an ok massage but nothing to write home about. Really no teasing or work up for the grand finally and fairly mechanical. If you mongers need more details, hit me up.

Starliner63
01-26-14, 01:01
As much as I have enjoyed my visits to SS in Cary, it is a real pain to get there and back from work. I pass the AMPs in Garner on the way to work every day so I decided to give them a try. I made it to #25 on the list around noon and was greeted by who was probably the MMS. She collected my money and took me back to a small room, which was fine, you don't need a whole lot of room. I got undressed, and got on the table. A minute later a nice girl came in and greeted me. She was probably the youngest girl I have seen in the Raleigh area and she spoke decent English. The massage was pretty good for a "medium" massage with plenty of tease to go along with it. Hot towels on my back and then the flip. More teasing and a little otc rubbing for me. After learning that I would take care of my provider, things got friendlier and she made me smile. She left again to get another warm towel and I sat up to prepare for the table shower. She came back in the room, pushed me back down on the table and proceeded to give me a great head / neck massage. Ten minutes later, it was off to the shower which was very good. Back to the room to get dressed, got a great big hug and left. She did ask my name during the massage and talked more than most I have seen, but not too much. I did promise to return the next week and see her again. .7 to the house and .4 tip.

I went back a week later and got there a little earlier. I was greeted by another younger girl and asked for my previous girl. I think she was a little disappointed that I asked for someone else, but she complied. I was again led to a room and I got undressed. I had just sat on the table and my girl came in. Lots of big hugs and smiles and another great massage. There was more teasing this time and I think we were both a little more relaxed. On the flip, things progressed nicely. I was able to do a little utc roaming and things ended happily. I did not go for the table shower so I could extend the massage time. She cleaned me up, helped me get dressed, gave me a big hug and whispered in my ear, "next time more fun". Needless to say, I'll be going back this week. I am also curious about the other girl I saw and will give her a try.

I had planned on going to the AMP on the other side of I-40 one of these days. I'll get there eventually.

Jimjim77
01-26-14, 02:36
Replaced #15 with new Sunrise Bodycare Spa since #15 has been closed for a while. Will do the same with # 23 as new AMPs open up to keep the list as short as possible. Did some other minor clean up work. Please report any errors.

1) Superrelax Chinese Spa 2223 J highway NC 54 (I40 Exit 278) Durham NC 27713 919-248-9000.
5) Yucca also uses Orient Salon 124 SW Maynard Road, # A Cary. NC 27511 (919) 741-4072. No TS. http://yuccaaam.3g1s.com/.
7) Asian Body Massage & Therapy 3672 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604.919-878-1666.
13) Dupond Massage formally Eden also goes by Convoy Massage 108 Wind Chime, Raleigh, NC (919) 714-2120. Appointment needed. No TS but regular shower available.
14) Green Health Massage 11216-114 Capital Blvd, Wake Forest NC 27587 (Next to Wal. Mart) 919-554-4780. No TS.
15) Sunrise Bodycare 1869 Lake Pine DR. Cary, NC 27511 919-234-1208.
17) Canaan Massage 6300 Creedmoor Road Suite 186, Raleigh, NC 27612 919-848-3299.
19) Keep Healthy Massage Sutton Square 6325 Falls of the Neuse Road. Suite 9 Raleigh NC 27615 919-501-7773. No TS.
20) SuperRelax (X Asia Massage) 548 Huffman Mill Road, Burlington NC Right off 85&40 Exit 141 336-270-6547.
21) Joy Spa 9101 Leesville Road. Raleigh NC Pinecrest Point Plaza Number 165,919-771-8290 or 919-870-9556.
22) Red Rose Spa 2310 South Miami Blvd, Suite 133, Durham, NC 27703 919-564-9688.
23) Sakura Spa 215 E Elm St Graham NC. 27253 347- 421- 8782. (closed).
24) MiMi Massage 137 O'Neal St. Burlington, NC 27215 336-395-8971.25) SuperRelax 5533 Hwy 42 West, Unit A-12 Garner NC 919-779-9937.

Numbers 1, 2,3,6,12,20, and 25 appear to be the same ownership and also have many AMPs in other cities including Charlotte and Greensboro.
Numbers 11 and 16 have the same ownership and sometimes use both numbers in an Ad. They also will switch girls back and forth.

Terk12
01-27-14, 12:08
Anyone have experience with this?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/mature-lil-lady-to-relieve-your-tension-45/15535337

jobobtheclown
01-27-14, 22:54
As much as I have enjoyed my visits to SS in Cary, it is a real pain to get there and back from work. I pass the AMPs in Garner on the way to work every day so I decided to give them a try. I made it to #25 on the list around noon and was greeted by who was probably the MMS. She collected my money and took me back to a small room, which was fine, you don't need a whole lot of room. I got undressed, and got on the table. A minute later a nice girl came in and greeted me. She was probably the youngest girl I have seen in the Raleigh area and she spoke decent English. The massage was pretty good for a "medium" massage with plenty of tease to go along with it. Hot towels on my back and then the flip. More teasing and a little otc rubbing for me. After learning that I would take care of my provider, things got friendlier and she made me smile. She left again to get another warm towel and I sat up to prepare for the table shower. She came back in the room, pushed me back down on the table and proceeded to give me a great head / neck massage. Ten minutes later, it was off to the shower which was very good. Back to the room to get dressed, got a great big hug and left. She did ask my name during the massage and talked more than most I have seen, but not too much. I did promise to return the next week and see her again. .7 to the house and .4 tip.

I went back a week later and got there a little earlier. I was greeted by another younger girl and asked for my previous girl. I think she was a little disappointed that I asked for someone else, but she complied. I was again led to a room and I got undressed. I had just sat on the table and my girl came in. Lots of big hugs and smiles and another great massage. There was more teasing this time and I think we were both a little more relaxed. On the flip, things progressed nicely. I was able to do a little utc roaming and things ended happily. I did not go for the table shower so I could extend the massage time. She cleaned me up, helped me get dressed, gave me a big hug and whispered in my ear, "next time more fun". Needless to say, I'll be going back this week. I am also curious about the other girl I saw and will give her a try.

I had planned on going to the AMP on the other side of I-40 one of these days. I'll get there eventually.Thanks for this; made the drive to Garner and was very pleasantly surprised, as I recall SS from the bad old days when they were a borderline scam. Why you'd pass by that to make it to our neck of the woods I don't know; hopefully you'll save on some gas money now!

BlueIce7
01-28-14, 00:44
Anyone have experience with this?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/mature-lil-lady-to-relieve-your-tension-45/15535337If it's the lady I'm thinking of she works from a condo in Cary. She is really passive. Her massage was a pretense for an upsell to FS. She has some serious damage to the mid-section from having had a child in the past, I.e. Loose wrinkly skin. No sign of the child living in the condo.

I'm not planning to repeat.

Bat Doe
01-28-14, 13:17
I've been enjoying the variety of AMPs that have cropped up in the area, and leave happy from all that I have been to. I'm curious about the 4-hand options. Since the girls usually maintain at least a pretense of keeping their extras secret, will I leave happy if I take the 4 hand option or will it just be extra attention on the massage portion?

jobobtheclown
01-28-14, 15:32
I've been enjoying the variety of AMPs that have cropped up in the area, and leave happy from all that I have been to. I'm curious about the 4-hand options. Since the girls usually maintain at least a pretense of keeping their extras secret, will I leave happy if I take the 4 hand option or will it just be extra attention on the massage portion?I have tried it once, at Eden, and left happy. It was awkward, though, and with far less (read: none) roaming than normal. I wouldn't repeat except maybe in places like VIP.

Skillet
01-28-14, 16:49
I've been enjoying the variety of AMPs that have cropped up in the area, and leave happy from all that I have been to. I'm curious about the 4-hand options. Since the girls usually maintain at least a pretense of keeping their extras secret, will I leave happy if I take the 4 hand option or will it just be extra attention on the massage portion?In this area, I wouldn't go for the 4 hand. If you're ever in Tampa / St. Pete and you hit up an AMP that does 4 hand, give it a shot. The 2nd girl won't be there the whole time but it's only like a .10 or .20 up sell. Plus if your nice you can have them both there at the finish.

Jimjim77
01-29-14, 09:38
I've been enjoying the variety of AMPs that have cropped up in the area, and leave happy from all
I have been to. I'm curious about the 4-hand options. Since the girls usually maintain at least a pretense of keeping their extras secret, will I leave happy if I take the 4 hand option or will it just be extra attention on the massage portion?It really depends if you are a regular or not. If you know one of the girls well you should be fine. It will be expensive with cost and tips so don't take the chance with a first time experience at a spa. Next time ask your regular girl about it. They usually have a girl that they will work with to make you happy. If you are a good tipper and can afford it you should go for it.

Asianflu
01-29-14, 13:40
It really depends if you are a regular or not. If you know one of the girls well you should be fine. It will be expensive with cost and tips so don't take the chance with a first time experience at a spa. Next time ask your regular girl about it. They usually have a girl that they will work with to make you happy. If you are a good tipper and can afford it you should go for it.Agree. And yes you are expected to tip both. It would be expected a double tip.

Bat Doe
01-30-14, 00:22
Agree. And yes you are expected to tip both. It would be expected a double tip.Thanks for the feedback. I assumed it would be at least a double tip, just wasn't sure it was even an option. I would hate to be out the house fee.

AmpLovah
01-30-14, 16:31
Thinking of visiting Eden after visiting Capital MP near mall and scoring. Not sure who to ask for, was hoping for some help from some experienced consumers. PM me if you're one and you'd make my day.

Vicechairman
01-31-14, 06:49
Visited Sunrise yesterday. Very nice set up with comfortable warm private rooms. Meggie gave me a wonderful massage. 100 for 1.5 hr + table shower. Would recommend.

HomeSlice
01-31-14, 11:21
Coming to your fair city and would like to find an AMP with table shower, decent massage and HE. Nothing over the top, simple manual is fine. Preference would be towards nice looking younger ladies who may allow some roaming hands.

Staying at Embassy Suites in RTP Morrisville, northwest of downtown Raleigh.

Eden and Atsu seem to jump out as the obvious choices.

Am I missing anything?

I would also consider BP girls if anyone has suggestions, but from my research, BP seems closer to FS in your area. I just want Massage and simple HE.

PM me if you prefer to not go into detail here.

(My home is MSP and I travel to Chicago a bit, and I am happy to make suggestions if you are traveling that way).

WarDamnEagle
01-31-14, 16:29
Went to my old stand by today for a visit. Momma met me at the door and let me in, took me one room to get comfy. My girl comes back, I could not tell you her name even though she repeated it for me like four times. She was 30's, tiny Nd medium sized bolt ons that were very soft. Off to the shower, love the showers there. Back to the room, tipped $80 upfront and said I'd like another shower after so I didn't smell like baby oil all day, I still had meetings later. Good medium pressure massage on the back. She started rubbing with her nails may lower back, butt, taint, and balls. I like to lift up a little so they can stroke me a little before the flip. Rolled over and she had a great technique, she cleaned me up and the rubbed my front and legs and feet and finished with a shoulder rub.

A happy middle instead of the happy ending, made me miss the days of Jenny off of Duraleigh Road. I wish she would come back.

Good over all visit, I know I will return.

WDE.

Skillet
01-31-14, 16:48
Eden and Studio Salon include the TS. Atsu you can sometimes get it included, but normally you pay for it separate. Asian Relax Center, #26 on JimJim's list isn't far away either for where you are staying.

Coming to your fair city and would like to find an AMP with table shower, decent massage and HE. Nothing over the top, simple manual is fine. Preference would be towards nice looking younger ladies who may allow some roaming hands.

Staying at Embassy Suites in RTP Morrisville, northwest of downtown Raleigh.

Eden and Atsu seem to jump out as the obvious choices.

Am I missing anything?

I would also consider BP girls if anyone has suggestions, but from my research, BP seems closer to FS in your area. I just want Massage and simple HE.

PM me if you prefer to not go into detail here.

(My home is MSP and I travel to Chicago a bit, and I am happy to make suggestions if you are traveling that way).

John252
01-31-14, 19:09
I am considering a jog in the Raleigh area, perhaps on what I here are some great paths, like 50 miles of greenway eh?

I'd love to jog / run for several miles, get a good rub, then jog back to my car. Any suggestions on where to park and what locations are near Capital Area Greenways or similar paths? I am a little familiar with Raleigh, mostly major roads.

Thanks.

A recent trip to Leesville was productive in great rub, enthusiastic lite Engrish speaker, very hard, ok shower. No hints of anything further, but perhaps could be developed. Raleighs finest were nearby around the corner taking a break.

Goldsboro ads intrigue me, though at a nail salon I expect it would be light massage and no action. I will report when I get there.

Beeev
02-01-14, 00:29
Eden and Studio Salon include the TS. Atsu you can sometimes get it included, but normally you pay for it separate. Asian Relax Center, #26 on JimJim's list isn't far away either for where you are staying.RR is also close.

Jimjim77
02-01-14, 10:55
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/4309947492.html

919-348-2410.

When anybody checks out please let me know to see if should be added to the List.

XHippie
02-01-14, 13:59
I'm going to be in Burlington NC next week for 3 days working, I am not that familiar with this area as far as the offerings. Looking at Rmaps I see 3 places to choose from. Any suggestions. I can hit all 3, time and funds permitting. Can PM if have details.

TheScientist
02-01-14, 23:42
I've spent some time trying to find a place I really like, investing some time and $ in the same few places and I'm not sure how I feel about the whole experience. I'll start with ATSU (Cary): I have been very happy with ATSU except one thing, every single time I go it's the same woman. On the one hand I appreciate the reliability, but on the other she's pretty old and not very attractive. I've tried asking to see who's working, but I'm obviously not being firm enough, but part of it is that she makes me feel bad with things like "oh, you didn't like last time?" While not my favorite experience, ATSU is my softball. Also, some people have commented that they don't like the location, but I prefer it to many others.

Next, Eden. Eden has been the most varied in terms of quality. The first time I went was amazing. The girl I drew was a total babe, and I left happy. My only complaint was the way the place is laid out with the cheap sliding doors and the walls that don't extend to the ceiling. Well, I do have two other complaints, but they are my fault: I didn't ask her about any options (I'm still not exactly sure how to go about this), and I did not get her to write her name down. I have had a few other good times there, but none like that first one, either the girl was old / bland or the service was lacking, and a few times it has been less than mediocre without being terrible.

Red Rose. It has such potential, but I think maybe the owners just want to mess with me. After my first experience where they told me they were closed for a few days for renovations I called to make sure they were open. The woman said yes and I told her I would be by in a few hours. When I got there, the sign was off and no one answered the door. So maybe there was an emergency or something, shit happens, but the exact same thing happened a week later. I finally got in for an appointment and the lady was dressed like a 18 year old but she was probably late 50's and not pulling it off. I asked to see who was working and she said sure, and showed me to a room. Two minutes later she came back and told me to undress. I asked her who was working and she said she was the only one. I should have left right then, but I didn't. Everything was mediocre and she kept wanting to sell me extras, which was not very appealing. She took care of me on the flip, but I wouldn't say I was particularly happy. When I walked out of the room, there was a girl sitting on the couch in the waiting room who was a total knockout. When we walked up, the auntie had her stand up, introduced us and said maybe next time she would be available and said how handsome I was and other smoke blowing. It totally seemed like a ploy to have that chick sitting there conveniently as I'm leaving, but I decided to give it another go just for the sake of data. It wasn't as bad, but it wasn't good either, and the girl from the couch was not available (big surprise).

So, I'm close to the point of switching to backpage or something, but maybe someone can answer some questions for me. First, how exactly do you go about seeing who's working, do they bring them out, do you go in the back, and what exactly should I say to make it clear I want to choose? Second, how and when do you guys broach the topic of options? Maybe someone can give me a tip that will keep me with the AMPs, but it's sort of tenuous right now. I do appreciate all the guidance I've gotten already, by the way.

TheScientist
02-02-14, 00:37
Visited Sunrise yesterday. Very nice set up with comfortable warm private rooms. Meggie gave me a wonderful massage. 100 for 1.5 hr + table shower. Would recommend.VC, I assume that is 100 plus tip? How did the girls look? Also, JimJim, next time you update the list, you could add the website to #15: http://www.sunrisebodycare.com, though it doesn't offer a lot of info.

PHW1130
02-02-14, 17:55
VC, I assume that is 100 plus tip? How did the girls look? Also, JimJim, next time you update the list, you could add the website to #15: http://www.sunrisebodycare.com, though it doesn't offer a lot of info.Is this a AMP?

Fatboy9
02-02-14, 20:49
I feel for you buddy. I often visit eden and ATSU and leave happy every time but it really pisses you off when you're leaving and you see this awesome hottie down the hall and you just kick yourself at the bad luck. My only advice is the "wait-and-see" method, go in and when the lady greets you and you don't especially want her, pretend to answer your cellphone and walk out, go back to your car and wait till the next unlucky bastard goes in. Then give it a couple of minutes and go back in and see what the next girl looks like. WaitnSee. Good Luck!

I've spent some time trying to find a place I really like, investing some time and $ in the same few places and I'm not sure how I feel about the whole experience. I'll start with ATSU (Cary): I have been very happy with ATSU except one thing, every single time I go it's the same woman. On the one hand I appreciate the reliability, but on the other she's pretty old and not very attractive. I've tried asking to see who's working, but I'm obviously not being firm enough, but part of it is that she makes me feel bad with things like "oh, you didn't like last time?" While not my favorite experience, ATSU is my softball. Also, some people have commented that they don't like the location, but I prefer it to many others.

Next, Eden. Eden has been the most varied in terms of quality. The first time I went was amazing. The girl I drew was a total babe, and I left happy. My only complaint was the way the place is laid out with the cheap sliding doors and the walls that don't extend to the ceiling. Well, I do have two other complaints, but they are my fault: I didn't ask her about any options (I'm still not exactly sure how to go about this), and I did not get her to write her name down. I have had a few other good times there, but none like that first one, either the girl was old / bland or the service was lacking, and a few times it has been less than mediocre without being terrible.

Red Rose. It has such potential, but I think maybe the owners just want to mess with me. After my first experience where they told me they were closed for a few days for renovations I called to make sure they were open. The woman said yes and I told her I would be by in a few hours. When I got there, the sign was off and no one answered the door. So maybe there was an emergency or something, shit happens, but the exact same thing happened a week later. I finally got in for an appointment and the lady was dressed like a 18 year old but she was probably late 50's and not pulling it off. I asked to see who was working and she said sure, and showed me to a room. Two minutes later she came back and told me to undress. I asked her who was working and she said she was the only one. I should have left right then, but I didn't. Everything was mediocre and she kept wanting to sell me extras, which was not very appealing. She took care of me on the flip, but I wouldn't say I was particularly happy. When I walked out of the room, there was a girl sitting on the couch in the waiting room who was a total knockout. When we walked up, the auntie had her stand up, introduced us and said maybe next time she would be available and said how handsome I was and other smoke blowing. It totally seemed like a ploy to have that chick sitting there conveniently as I'm leaving, but I decided to give it another go just for the sake of data. It wasn't as bad, but it wasn't good either, and the girl from the couch was not available (big surprise).

So, I'm close to the point of switching to backpage or something, but maybe someone can answer some questions for me. First, how exactly do you go about seeing who's working, do they bring them out, do you go in the back, and what exactly should I say to make it clear I want to choose? Second, how and when do you guys broach the topic of options? Maybe someone can give me a tip that will keep me with the AMPs, but it's sort of tenuous right now. I do appreciate all the guidance I've gotten already, by the way.

GrayShades
02-03-14, 02:44
Is Bonnie spa still open?

Brneyehound
02-03-14, 20:57
Is Bonnie spa still open?Even if it is, based on my last experience and other members reviews (quite recently actually, RTFF) you'd be better off driving 10 minutes north to VIP.

BeenAroundX
02-03-14, 21:41
Stopped at the Super Relax Apex at around 6 pm tonight.

Here's my report:

Drew a 40 yr. Old thinner lady named Tina.

Declined the shower as I just took one. Received a good massage- 7/10.

Lot's of teasing of while on stomach, she was very cooperative in paying attention to what I asked for.

She gave an experienced, good HJ after the flip.

I did not ask for anything else.

Standard .60 for the hour, plus .60 tip- my decision.

Looks of Tina were a solid 4, turning to a solid 5 after the flip...

Not much to write home about, but we are in Raleigh.

Happy Hunting!

ThePolarVortex
02-04-14, 01:09
First post here, long time monger just want to thank everyone for the commentaries. Just found this site a couple weeks ago after ditching another pay website after my credit card number was stolen shortly after providing it there.

But onward.

Stopped by Eden last week, was served by a cutie names Tina with a cute face and great body. Great massage, left happy, and hopeful for more on my next visit (there will be one). On a scale of tap water to hard liquor, my experience would be rated as a stout beer.

And as a bonus, a couple reviews from the past.

- New place on Westgate. Lite beer a couple times, sweet tea served once by a stunning waitress who I wish served behind the bar.

- Spa on Leesville Rx. Had spoiled milk there about six months ago. No hint of happiness but yet wanted to be tipped like it was.

EdGein
02-04-14, 01:43
The same Tina that used to work at the SR in Raleigh on Six Forks a few years ago. She is not Chinese but Korean. Shorter hair and a more square jaw.

She is good at the HJ, but as the OP said, not much on looks. When I started going and regularly asking for her she was mouthy saying I wasn't there for a massage, just for a HJ.

I told her why yes, I was and if she didn't like that she didn't have to. She asked if I would still tip her what I usually tipped for the HE and I said of course not. Magically the idea of her jerking my cock didn't seem to bother her anymore.

I don't mind naiveté but I will not tolerate flat denial of the relationship we have with these girls. Please...

Stopped at the Super Relax Apex at around 6 pm tonight.

Here's my report:

Drew a 40 yr. Old thinner lady named Tina.

Declined the shower as I just took one. Received a good massage- 7/10.

Lot's of teasing of while on stomach, she was very cooperative in paying attention to what I asked for.

She gave an experienced, good HJ after the flip.

I did not ask for anything else.

Standard .60 for the hour, plus .60 tip- my decision.

Looks of Tina were a solid 4, turning to a solid 5 after the flip...

Not much to write home about, but we are in Raleigh.

Happy Hunting!

Skillet
02-04-14, 17:32
Saw this ad (yes I know they always say grand opening) and noticed the address and phone number don't match up to anything on the list. Google maps doesn't show much there. I know there has been a lot of construction in that area, so I guess a new hotel could be there or a new commercial building. I also saw another ad that didn't match up but that number was on multiple posts with different address areas (not exact locations) and seemed to be someone hotel hopping.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-free-table-shower-fantastic-experience-26/15759471

Ad Text:

Meet our friendly and highly-trained staff, ready to reduce your stress from working.

In a quiet, clean and private room...

Grand opening.

$45 for half hour.

$60 for one hour get a FREE TABLE SHOWER.

Relaxing.

HOT and pretty Eastern sweeties right here.

OPEN:7 days / week 9:30 AM – 11:00 PM.

CALL:919-717-6726.

Poster's age: 26.

Hey JimJim, on your list you think you could start grouping them by city? I mean the numbers are random so a little grouping might make it easier for people. Just a suggestion.

Jimjim77
02-04-14, 19:11
Yes that's a good suggestion, but I think I will keep the numbers the same since a lot of posts reference the number and it might be confusing when reviewing prior posts, like we tell everyone to do.

Saw this ad (yes I know they always say grand opening) and noticed the address and phone number don't match up to anything on the list. Google maps doesn't show much there. I know there has been a lot of construction in that area, so I guess a new hotel could be there or a new commercial building. I also saw another ad that didn't match up but that number was on multiple posts with different address areas (not exact locations) and seemed to be someone hotel hopping.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-free-table-shower-fantastic-experience-26/15759471

Ad Text:

Meet our friendly and highly-trained staff, ready to reduce your stress from working.

Grand opening.

$45 for half hour.

Relaxing.

Hey JimJim, on your list you think you could start grouping them by city? I mean the numbers are random so a little grouping might make it easier for people. Just a suggestion.

WashingtonDog
02-04-14, 21:46
I was there yesterday, but the place was closed. I got the old house mother to open the door. Place looked nice inside, but no one was working yet.

Ad Text:

Grand opening.

$45 for half hour.

Relaxing.

Pikmon
02-04-14, 23:34
60 hr and 40 1/2 hrHey azn,

I noticed it's been a while since you last posted so I hope this PM reaches you well.

I'm new to the scene and looking for some recent, updated AMPs for decent massage, hot girls, and HE. I'm asian too and def not LEO. I just wanted to quickly rise thru the ranks for the extra services. Also, any advice on when (before or after) to leave donation and how much, is greatly appreciated!

Pikmon.

Brneyehound
02-05-14, 11:12
Hey azn,

I noticed it's been a while since you last posted so I hope this PM reaches you well.

I'm new to the scene and looking for some recent, updated AMPs for decent massage, hot girls, and HE. I'm asian too and def not LEO. I just wanted to quickly rise thru the ranks for the extra services. Also, any advice on when (before or after) to leave donation and how much, is greatly appreciated!

Pikmon.Are you sure you meant to post this publicly?

Livinitinva
02-05-14, 11:56
I researched that address a bit using Google Maps and a few other items.

#1 - The BIGGEST worry is that it is directly across the street from a school as well as being next door to a daycare center.

If you visit the area, are these still open? Anyone have extra concerns about hobbying this close to a school?

#2 - The House at this address has not been sold in a long time.(County Records). Previously it was used by a Financial Planner as can be seen on google maps. However, I can see that he recently relocated his office to another site.

The listed owner of the house was not the financial planner, so I presume the owner is now renting to another "Business". So we can presume the owner is just renting to whoever is paying them rent but I don't think the actual building owner.

Is part of the hobby. But I guess that is less of a concern since many AMPs are in strip malls that they clearly do not own.

Again...Any comments on #1? I'm intrigued that a stand-alone house could definitely be an excellent place for a massage but am concerned by the locale.

Ad Text:

Grand opening.

$45 for half hour.

Relaxing.

Pikmon
02-05-14, 15:39
Are you sure you meant to post this publicly?My bad. I tried to contact admin to re-route it or even delete it but couldn't inf admin contact info. Oh well.

MwmForHotFun
02-05-14, 16:17
Had same lady I had last time (see previous posts). Again, great TS, lots of roaming. Took it to the room, got her naked for FB massage. She allowed full roaming, ass, breasts, vag, since she knew me. I didn't bring a rubber, so just got her to mount me and grind on my cock until she legit came. I exploded shortly after, all over her as she grinded on me. Wiped me clean, kissed me and I left. .6 door, .6 tip. Will repeat.

60 hr and 40 1/2 hr

BucFan
02-05-14, 16:41
I used to come to Raleigh about a year ago and always wished I got a HE at Super Relax but never happened. Just got into town and checking here and now maybe they do? Just want to make sure the Super Relax on Six Forks. I am up in that area but will drive to Cary if its not a sure thing. Any help appreciated, thanks.

BrownRod
02-05-14, 23:27
You can go to any of them and get extra attention, but super relax is a hit or miss.

I used to come to Raleigh about a year ago and always wished I got a HE at Super Relax but never happened. Just got into town and checking here and now maybe they do? Just want to make sure the Super Relax on Six Forks. I am up in that area but will drive to Cary if its not a sure thing. Any help appreciated, thanks.

PHW1130
02-06-14, 00:50
I used to come to Raleigh about a year ago and always wished I got a HE at Super Relax but never happened. Just got into town and checking here and now maybe they do? Just want to make sure the Super Relax on Six Forks. I am up in that area but will drive to Cary if its not a sure thing. Any help appreciated, thanks.As of today they are still closed.

BucFan
02-06-14, 09:16
As of today they are still closed.Thanks and ended up driving to Atsu in Cary. Not the best looking girl for massage but left happy.

NepKng
02-06-14, 10:02
TOFTT and stopped in yesterday-very good experience-very clean-neat. Early 30 pretty girl (I think she said her name was Amy) -GREAT massage with some roaming. Ok on the flip-left happy. When I was leaving-saw another fairly young (20's) girl-both we're very friendly. Will repeat.

I researched that address a bit using Google Maps and a few other items.

#1 - The BIGGEST worry is that it is directly across the street from a school as well as being next door to a daycare center.

If you visit the area, are these still open? Anyone have extra concerns about hobbying this close to a school?

#2 - The House at this address has not been sold in a long time.(County Records). Previously it was used by a Financial Planner as can be seen on google maps. However, I can see that he recently relocated his office to another site.

The listed owner of the house was not the financial planner, so I presume the owner is now renting to another "Business". So we can presume the owner is just renting to whoever is paying them rent but I don't think the actual building owner.

Is part of the hobby. But I guess that is less of a concern since many AMPs are in strip malls that they clearly do not own.

Again...Any comments on #1? I'm intrigued that a stand-alone house could definitely be an excellent place for a massage but am concerned by the locale.

NemphoManiac77
02-07-14, 02:24
Has anyone seen Nancy's sister? Send a PM if needed.How is she?

Skillet
02-07-14, 16:19
So I went to check out the new place on Miami. First off, the only way you know which place is by the small open sign in the front window. They have the windows covered up pretty good as well as the front storm door. It's about what you expect for a converted house. The rooms were bigger than you normally see at the other AMP's in the area. I didn't care for the table itself. They wen't light on the padding and you could feel the wood (not my wood) through it, not very comfortable.

Yo-Yo.

Looks 5.

Body 6.

Massage 5.

Pleasant 4.

No Rush 6.

Total $.2.

So I drew Yo-Yo. I introduced myself and tried to give a little hug and she stepped away. Her english was either limited or she really didn't care to chat, all forms of small talk ended quickly. I asked for 1 hour w / the TS. The TS was mechanical and she wasn't really into it, though I was loofah'ed every where. Next we went and did the massage. It was ok, not the worst I've had but not a great massage either. Everything was pretty mechanical, not a lot of enthusiasm. The tease was alright but then she went to get the hot towel for the back clean up. So that kind of kills the setup. On the flip she went right to it. After clean up, got the all done. No scalp or chest rub. All in all just a average experience.

I would not repeat as I can get better service from Eden or Atsu for the same price.

As a side note, is there a way to turn off the darn BB code? I'd much rather have the HTML. The auto-formatting is really annoying of putting in breaks where I don't want them and none of the BB Code seems to validate correctly. I tried the list and indent. Even the noparse doesn't work.

BeenAroundX
02-08-14, 17:59
Stopped at Eden AMP in Cary today around 12:30 pm.

Here's my report:

Drew a 27-30 yr. Old named Jennifer.

Looks- 7/10- tight yoga style pants. Regular blouse, pretty smile, long hair.

Attitude- 9/10.

Massage- 7/10- lots of long strokes, good strength, good teasing.

Flip- 7/10- teased for a few minutes while I freely roamed her ass and waist. She motioned if I wanted a HJ, I nodded and she went to work. She put my hand under her shirt onto her tit, which she pushed out from under her bra. She seemed into it, which surprised me a bit cause she looked somewhat" proper", if you know what I mean.

Bottom line- I thought it was one of the better experiences at an AMP in Raleigh since the 6 Forks closed down, which I frequented quite a bit last year when I was in this area. I will definitely repeat. As others have mentioned, the short and thin walls are a distraction, and yes, I had a chatty Kathy (or Ken) in the next room, but it wasn't too big a deal.

I would have liked to have checked out the other girls for future thoughts, but only heard them- I think 2 others.

70 + .40 tip- I would have done .60 but didn't have it on me..

Happy Hunting.

Member #4605
02-09-14, 09:38
Went to the new AMP near RR. At first I was a little spooked because a sheriff was parked directly across the location. After waiting a bit I returned and he was gone so I went in.

Cute young lady led me the the room. She was very sweet. The massage was average, not bad, but I could tell she tried and wanted to please. Had to do a little coaxing to leave happy. .4 tip.

I may return and ask for the same women. I think she may get more comfortable with repeat customers.

Pgrandis54
02-09-14, 15:45
Drew an older rough looking gal. Great massage but never got near the boys and stayed more covered than usual.

Only facial on the flip which to be honest I was kind of glad. Oh well massage was great. 70 with the shower.

Other gal I saw was older also. They were only open a week so it could pick up. Ill stick with atsu cary, eden, and apex.

Jimjim77
02-10-14, 09:24
Good report, but once again I would advise not using the girls name. These messages are monitored and can get the girls in trouble. They are real businesses with a fixed location and there is no need to give them more attention than needed.

Stopped at Eden AMP in Cary today around 12:30 pm.

Here's my report:

Drew a 27-30 yr. Old named Jennifer.

Looks- 7/10- tight yoga style pants. Regular blouse, pretty smile, long hair.

Attitude- 9/10.

Massage- 7/10- lots of long strokes, good strength, good teasing.

Flip- 7/10- teased for a few minutes while I freely roamed her ass and waist. She motioned if I wanted a HJ, I nodded and she went to work. She put my hand under her shirt onto her tit, which she pushed out from under her bra. She seemed into it, which surprised me a bit cause she looked somewhat" proper", if you know what I mean.

Bottom line- I thought it was one of the better experiences at an AMP in Raleigh since the 6 Forks closed down, which I frequented quite a bit last year when I was in this area. I will definitely repeat. As others have mentioned, the short and thin walls are a distraction, and yes, I had a chatty Kathy (or Ken) in the next room, but it wasn't too big a deal.

I would have liked to have checked out the other girls for future thoughts, but only heard them- I think 2 others.

70 + .40 tip- I would have done .60 but didn't have it on me..

Happy Hunting.

BeenAroundX
02-10-14, 19:42
Good report, but once again I would advise not using the girls name. These messages are monitored and can get the girls in trouble. They are real businesses with a fixed location and there is no need to give them more attention than needed.Good advice- Thanks and understood.

HomeSlice
02-11-14, 11:52
Thanks for all the PM's and info here. Wound up visiting the Asian Relax Center on Westgate Rd. The facility is beautiful. Table shower was extra, but again, facility so nice and actual shower was great. Massage was excellent too and I left after a great ending, smiling from ear to ear.

Also saw Nikki from BP in Concord. Nice experience but nothing over the top. If you like thin, athletic built women with very nice legs, she would be one for you to check into.

Jimjim77
02-11-14, 17:24
Very nice setup. Reception desk up front with good English speaking receptionist. Very private rooms. Mix of young and old masseuses. Very legitimate appearance. Almost like a small Massage Envy with a TS. I had an excellent massage. Experienced members should enjoy the total experience.

Still working on the 'List'. Trying to see if I can place the store numbers on a map but not that technical.

Jimjim77
02-12-14, 00:45
Replaced #23 with new Suncity Spas since #23 has been closed for a while. Added # 27.

5) Yucca also uses Orient Salon 124 SW Maynard Road, # A Cary. NC 27511 (919) 741-4072. No TS. http://yuccaaam.3g1s.com/..
15) Sunrise Bodycare 1869 Lake Pine DR. Cary, NC 27511 919-234-1208.
23) Suncity Spas Massage 2891 Jones Franklin Road, Raleigh NC 919-348-2410.
24) MiMi Massage 137 O'Neal St. Burlington, NC 27215 336-395-8971.
27) Asian Massage 2110 South Miami Blvd, Durham NC. 919-717-6726.

BeenAroundX
02-12-14, 23:51
I have reported on the Apex Relax recently, but feel inclined to report that I visited there last night and received another great massage.

The massage and the end of the massage were great! The staff there does a great job!

Happy Hunting!

Skillet
02-13-14, 14:14
I took and plotted it out for you. See what you guys think.

http://batchgeo.com/map/77b62e745fbdbc6daf3a47d09797297c

Playhs
02-13-14, 22:39
PM me if more comfortable:

1-any word yet on Nancy's sister meeting alone?

2-worth the trip or not to the new place on Lake Pine Drive, will I get my money's worth?

3-anyone ever get lucky with what I think was a legit therapist named Melissa in Cary, hispanic, 20's, very nice, Kildare / Cary Parkway area?

Thanks.

MrBlues
02-13-14, 23:54

http://batchgeo.com/map/77b62e745fbdbc6daf3a47d09797297cIncredible work! It's a thing of beauty. Thank you.

ThePolarVortex
02-14-14, 12:50
Incredible work! It's a thing of beauty. Thank you.Agreed awesome work.

BeenAroundX
02-14-14, 15:33
I visited the Eden Spa last night.

Here's my 2 cents.

The massage was one of the best I've had in the area. Great mix of a traditional and sensual massage.

The attendant was around 30, nice body, nice face, great attitude.

The room was clean, the place was quiet.

The 10 minute's before the flip was the well played on her part.

The flip was great, free roaming and didn't seem mechanical.

All in all, was an 8 out of 10.

Standard .6 plus .8 for the tip- my choice. When I have a little extra I like to give a little extra. It helps the next time I'm around, and if things are tight, I don't feel as guilty giving a .4 after a good session.

Cheers Raleigh...

Fatboy9
02-14-14, 20:55

http://batchgeo.com/map/77b62e745fbdbc6daf3a47d09797297cThat's is right handy there Jim. Thank you for all your hard work. Very Appreciated.

Falkin70
02-15-14, 00:15

http://batchgeo.com/map/77b62e745fbdbc6daf3a47d09797297cReally helpful. Thank you.

Jimjim77
02-15-14, 00:57
Thanks great work. You did what I was not able to do, ever after your helpful PM's.

http://batchgeo.com/map/77b62e745fbdbc6daf3a47d09797297c

BeenAroundX
02-16-14, 20:29
I'm new to the guide, but not to the hobby. I just started posting recently. And the last 2 x I've reported, I've received PM's from 3 different "members" asking for more detailed intel.

The part that is goofy is they claimed to have experience at the same AMP's I've reported on, but had ZERO posts themselves.

Seems fishy. One had even requested a "read" alert. I just dumped all of them in the trash without opening or replying.

Any thoughts?

Cracks
02-17-14, 09:01
Well coming from a guy who has been here for a while but doesn't post much, it is nice when people will respond to PMs. I've only sent a few to people but I got answers every time. I've also been asked questions by people, some with post counts much higher than me, so I think it can go both ways.

I guess it depends on what the person is asking, but I've never gotten a LE vibe from anyone I've PMed with. Actually I would rather PM than post on some sites, as my gf is aware of a couple sites & knows my username but I'm pretty sure she doesn't know this site... But I try to stay a little under the radar. My 2 cents. Be safe!

I'm new to the guide, but not to the hobby. I just started posting recently. And the last 2 x I've reported, I've received PM's from 3 different "members" asking for more detailed intel.

The part that is goofy is they claimed to have experience at the same AMP's I've reported on, but had ZERO posts themselves.

Seems fishy. One had even requested a "read" alert. I just dumped all of them in the trash without opening or replying.

Any thoughts?

Timmy55
02-17-14, 10:34
I'll be stopping by RR today for the very first time. I'm a regular at Eden in Cary. I'll let you know how it went!

Vicechairman
02-17-14, 11:04

Any thoughts?Hi Been Around.

I am one of the people that queeried you. I'm not fishy I just wanted to clarify something that you mentioned about Cary ATSU. By the way I have posted on this board. As far as the "read alert" goes I did do that. I thought it would give me a note that my message had been read. Certainly no offense was meant and I am not sure what the problem is with that in any case. Let me know.

As for me I always answer questions that people ask and don't check up on questioner. I'm not sure what the risks would be nor how to avoid them. When I went to the Washington area I made some queeries and one person refused to answer as I was not on the boards up there but a number of others were very helpful and I appreciated their guidance. Besides if you are afraid of someone from LE or an AMP owner asking a private question they could always have some made some posts to pose as a client.

VC.

Skillet
02-17-14, 12:15
I get the whole being new thing. I'm like you and found the forum's just a few months back. I look at it this way, if all you do is read everyone else's exploits and don't post any of your own, then you shouldn't get the inside dirt. If you want to be on the inside, you got to post. Just not fake posts like a few people in the past have done.

Any thoughts?

BeenAroundX
02-17-14, 16:46
I get the whole being new thing. I'm like you and found the forum's just a few months back. I look at it this way, if all you do is read everyone else's exploits and don't post any of your own, then you shouldn't get the inside dirt. If you want to be on the inside, you got to post. Just not fake posts like a few people in the past have done.Thanks for the replies. VC- check your inbox- I was not questioning your message. The others had zero posts.

Vicechairman
02-17-14, 17:55
I visted both this weekend. First tried #27. Beautiful house and set up. Nice looking shapely gal (friendly in French) who gave a lovely massage followed by timidity. I suggested arrangements but she was clearly uncomfortable and so I left having enjoyed a lovely massage only. Another late 20-early 30's gal was in the front room and I may go back and try my luck.

A bit south tried #22 RR. Drew a older and again shapely gal new from CA and had high hopes. Was not to be. After a desultory massage for 1/2 h she suggested a flip and asked for a doubling of the fare for HE. I declined, lying that I had only the .4 of change. She pouted and I said no problem I'd just like a massage. She continued an unsmiling massage for a while and then oiled me up for an HE. No thanks I said. It is not just the action but the attitude that I enjoy and all I was going to enjoy here was a massage. After 50 min time was up. Left her .2 and got another frown. What was she thinking? Certainly not about good customer service. Will look elsewhere for now.

ThePolarVortex
02-17-14, 20:14
Thanks for the replies. VC- check your inbox- I was not questioning your message. The others had zero posts.I think I would look at it this way: As a new person to the board, I am more likely to ask questions of other new people on the board vs the veterans. The veterans would have every right to shoo away people who haven't contributed (and possibly wonder who they are) but fellow noobs would be sympathetic. OR so one might think.

But in other news..

Stopped in Eden one night last week and drew a gal others have talked about but I never experienced. It was well worth it, I tipped .8, and left happy. Special kudos to the way she positions her body during the massage.

Eden will continue to get my money and haven't been to another place in a couple months, though I would like to head up VIP at some point again and see if that mamasan is feeling adventurous.

OpieInnc
02-17-14, 22:34
I'll be stopping by RR today for the very first time. I'm a regular at Eden in Cary. I'll let you know how it went!I stopped by RR this evening around 6. Open sign was off. Rang the bell anyway but no answer. Their add was up on craigslist today which is usually a good sign they are open. Not sure what's up with them. They tend to disappear sometimes. So I went to #1 on JJ's list. I was told they were running a special, .2 off so .6 at the door. It is usually .7 Maybe they are starting to feel the competition. Greeted by medium build, not very attractive, guessing late 30's. I've seen her several times before. I think she had a cold. She started sneezing half way through. I almost left but stuck it out. Massage not as good as some I've had from her in the past but left happy. Tipped .4.

Kornfeld
02-18-14, 01:18
I'm a bit surprised this hasn't been reported by anyone else, but good enough occasion for this long time lurker to contribute. A new spa appears to have just opened in Morrisville Square on Morrisville Carpenter Road. Quite easy to spot as it is in the first storefront in the shopping center next to the Vietnamese restaurant. About two weeks ago there were some permits posted in the front window, but it now appears to be open. I believe the name was Holiday Spa.

Timmy55
02-18-14, 10:42
I too had the awful experience of a desultory massage, poor attitude and trying to upsell. The massage lasted 30 and I paid for an hour. She asked if I wanted anything extra and that's when the upselling began. I said no thank you and left. Horrible place, poor attitude and not friendly at all. I'll stick to Eden.

I visted both this weekend. First tried #27. Beautiful house and set up. Nice looking shapely gal (friendly in French) who gave a lovely massage followed by timidity. I suggested arrangements but she was clearly uncomfortable and so I left having enjoyed a lovely massage only. Another late 20-early 30's gal was in the front room and I may go back and try my luck.

A bit south tried #22 RR. Drew a older and again shapely gal new from CA and had high hopes. Was not to be. After a desultory massage for 1/2 h she suggested a flip and asked for a doubling of the fare for HE. I declined, lying that I had only the .4 of change. She pouted and I said no problem I'd just like a massage. She continued an unsmiling massage for a while and then oiled me up for an HE. No thanks I said. It is not just the action but the attitude that I enjoy and all I was going to enjoy here was a massage. After 50 min time was up. Left her .2 and got another frown. What was she thinking? Certainly not about good customer service. Will look elsewhere for now.

Sizzle5
02-18-14, 13:49
Went to Eden twice recently and its my 2nd favorite place behind Atsu cary.

The message was well below the quality of atsu but definitely not bad. Both times I went they did not seem to be professionally trained but they had good instincts.

The finish was great the 1st time but bad the 2nd time. Wish I remembered their names.

But I really really hate when during a happy ending right near the end the girl decides to choke you like she's trying to kill a snake. Who told these girls that that felt good?

It really ruins the whole thing.

NeedsSome
02-18-14, 14:38
I have been a regular at another one of Cary's spas over the past year and decided to venture out and try one of the others. After reading all the reports about Atsu I decided to give them and try.

I am glad I did. I was greeted by Mama when I came in. After paying she lead me back to one of the rooms. My therapist then came in and asked me to get comfortable and she would be right back.

I would give her a 7 on the looks scale. 8 on the massage, I have had better at a massage only place but this was one of the better ones I have gotten at an AMP. 9 on her attitude. She was playful and very appreciative of the tip she received at the end.

I also though the location was great. Felt like you just blended in with the other cars there in the parking lot.

I will definitely be back again.

Grambo007
02-18-14, 16:29
First visit yesterday, 17th, based on great reports. I am usually with RR, or the AMP on 54 in Cary. My experience was very good, I drew an attractive and attentive young lady, about 25, who gave a great TS and then a great massage allowing hand roaming. Thoroughly enjoyed, I will continue here, but would also like to go to ATSO for comparison. Just takes time to locate what you like.

Grambo.

Brneyehound
02-18-14, 20:52
Decided that instead of gambling I'd hit VIP since it's only a few miles from the house. Mamasan finally remembered me. Amazing! Mamasan led me to a room and told me to wait. Pretty standard. As always at VIP I left .6 sitting on the table so there's no question. Waited for about 10 minutes. She comes back and takes me to TS. Nothing Special. Damn sure have a scrubbed clean taint and backdoor though! Takes me back to the room. Again, says wait, She will be here in a minute. 15 minutes later the hands down best looking girl I've ever seen in an AMP comes in. I'm guessing late 20's early 30's, long hair, tight dress, pretty as the day is long. Starts the usual light touch. I go for coping a feel and it's all good. Try to get her to part with the dress and get a shit eating grin and a "next time you bring 100!" Yeah, that's going to happen... Back to the light touch. Plenty of teasing and letting me roam while she makes faint fake moaning sounds. After about 10 minutes it's time for the flip. Mechanical ending, refused to let the girls hang out. No roaming under panties, no roaming under the dress to get at the girls either. WTF? I've never had a problem at VIP with a .60 tip up front. Bottom line, this girl (PM for a name) knows she's pretty and it's gone to her head. She could be an ATF for AMP's but not with the attitude she has.

Rectumrocket
02-19-14, 02:04
First, I have had to lay low for awhile so I have not been on in a few months, so if you do not want to answer my questions it is understandable.

My first question is about Green Health Spa. Is ther anything more than a massage available? I have searched the forum, but cannot find anything.

Second question; are all the places on the list places that have options on the menu or are they just simply AMPs?

Thanks.

jobobtheclown
02-19-14, 21:06
Visited #15 on the list, Sunrise Bodycare. An odd experience. Short version: not what those in this forum are looking for.

The location is, as others have noticed, terrible: right next to a preschool. And I don't mean, like, they're in the next lot; I mean they're in a strip mall and this is their direct neighbor sharing a wall. On the other side is La Pizza Volante (great pizza place) and a martial arts place, which spit out a bunch of kids as I walked up. The area itself is upscale and, if I'm not mistaken, right up the street from the site for the new Costco; not likely territory for an AMP.

The place is huge, especially given that I was the only customer the entire 1.5 hrs I was there: it has about 12 rooms, including the table shower (and, weirdly, another room with just an actual shower). The decor is about the fanciest I've seen for a massage place: this was not cheap to set up. The front office has a custom-made desk with computer, a small chandelier, a fancy red room rug, and twin leather loveseats.

I saw a man walking around, an older woman, and a cute young girl (20's). I'm unsure if the young girl does massages or is just there to translate and do laundry; they look like they might even be a family. Older woman (40-50) did my massage.

Table shower was remarkably in-depth once I removed the washcloth (I've had non-legit massages start with a more demure cleaning), but the massage itself was entirely draped and legit. YMMV is always the rule, but I'm pretty decent at making my intentions known, and she was shocked and even a bit upset when I lightly pressed the matter at the end. The massage was actually very good, though communication was a problem (if I grunt in pain STOP DOING THAT).

One oddity: it was like no one there knew how to run the place. I couldn't get anyone to take my money or even tell me how much it would be (turned out to be .9 for the shower and 1 hr) until the end. There was nowhere in the room to put your clothing, despite the costly-looking surrounds; I just had to make a pile in a corner. They (masseuse had to get the English-speaking younger girl to figure out why I was trying to hand her money) freaked out when I was naked upon their initial return to the room, despite that being customary and there being no towels in there. At the end, I waited in the room for about 10 minutes for the masseuse to return, accustomed to not just walking out lest I commit the cardinal sin of bumping in to another customer. I eventually just left, and found her reading a magazine in the front room, at which point I was finally allowed to pay someone for the massage.

Ah well; if someone manages more I'd be curious to hear in PM, as they're certainly close by, but I'd recommend all stay well away unless you just need a decent massage in a nice facility. I wasn't interested enough in returning to get names; sorry.

PHW1130
02-19-14, 21:59
Has anyone tried this place?

Widower
02-20-14, 14:35
Has anyone tried this place?I stopped by last night. Turns out they are the same people who used to be at the old Jones Franklin location. They are owned by the same owners as #10 on JimJims list. Anyways when I arrived I was greeted by one of the old lady's (probably mid to late 40's, kinda heavy set) who worked at the old Jones Franklin location and the #10 location. She was the only one there. I should of left but I went ahead and took an hour. Good and thorough table shower. So-so massage. On the flip she massaged a lot around the boys and lots of brushing against the little guy and when she had me good and hard she took my hand and said you do it. I took her hand and said "No. You do it" and she complied.

After I left and was sitting outside in my car, the gal comes running out and hands me a business card and flips it over and says "you come 10 times and you get one free" - Until I hear they get better looking talent there I don't think my card is going to be full.

Happy Hunting
Widower.

PHW1130
02-20-14, 15:24
I stopped by last night. Turns out they are the same people who used to be at the old Jones Franklin location. They are owned by the same owners as #10 on JimJims list. Anyways when I arrived I was greeted by one of the old lady's (probably mid to late 40's, kinda heavy set) who worked at the old Jones Franklin location and the #10 location. She was the only one there. I should of left but I went ahead and took an hour. Good and thorough table shower. So-so massage. On the flip she massaged a lot around the boys and lots of brushing against the little guy and when she had me good and hard she took my hand and said you do it. I took her hand and said "No. You do it" and she complied.

After I left and was sitting outside in my car, the gal comes running out and hands me a business card and flips it over and says "you come 10 times and you get one free" - Until I hear they get better looking talent there I don't think my card is going to be full.

Happy Hunting
Widower.I know who they are now. I made a few visits to the old Jones Franklin Rd. Location. I'll leave it at that. Thanks again, back to SS.

Horse Fly
02-20-14, 19:23
So far I've been to Eden a few more times since the last post, drawing the same girl twice. She's an older girl (40's I'm guessing), a bit bigger but nice long hair and nice big breasts for her frame. The first time she was very nice, teasing at the table shower, giving a nice message as well, with the flip starting with shoulders / head (I was rock hard at this point) and she went right to it without me even having to ask. Great HJ, not mechanical at all and roaming was allowed though just ass and tits. Left happy, gave her a 40 $ tip.

After that, I went in a few days ago and the house was packed, to the point they told me to come back later (guys stop going all at the same time haha), I left after a few other mongers came out and I ended up getting her and she shooed me into a room and told me to wait about 20 minutes and she'd be done. I opted for the TS first and mid TS she started rubbing me and then stopped and said "We'll finish later" and gave me a wink as she finished the TS. Got the message, and again, great form on the HJ, had me shooting tons. She finished with a Foot message and then headed me off with some candy and a little bottle of water. PM me for the name, I'd definitely recommend her.

DiddyBop
02-21-14, 14:05
I've been seeing the negative reports on RR and I'm a bit surprised. Last month (I forgot about reporting here), I went there and there was only one lady there. Upper 40's, or so, with a fairly large rack. The ts and massage were both very nice and the ending was also quite good. Teasing and otc roaming was encouraged. Tipped .40. Nothing negative to report, at all.

I definitely want to try out the other place on Miami, soon.

Back in December, I happened to be near Green Health (#14) and decided to give them a try. This place is 100% legit. The store frontwindows are completely clear, with a view into the whole place. The rooms don't have doors, just those see-through, folding room divider things. The massage was above-average, but nothing else was offered, or even remotely hinted at. In a lot of cases, YMMV, but in this case, I highly doubt you get anything more.

Enduro185
02-21-14, 17:00
Haven't posted in a while, so I thought I would post my most recent experience at Red Rose. It's been getting a little difficult to get into this place. They seem to be become a call-first establishment. The sign is off pretty often during business hours and the last time I was there, the masseuses were 5 minutes late for my appointment. I saw two of them show up, one of them with an older gentlemen. Looked like they had come back from a shopping trip.

Anyhow; I drew the older woman that I seem to always get. .6 for the hour and TS as usual and left .6 visible. Everything went as per normal up to the flip, but she kept everything covered for herself, which was out of the ordinary. Things seem to be continually going down hill for this once shining gem.

AsianFetish
02-21-14, 21:12
I made a visit to Eden Spa a few weeks ago. Great TS, Massage was great, and then the flip. Some teasing and then straight to working on my junk, and she knew how to please. She allowed me to feel under her shirt and undo the bra. Fondled her perfect breasts whilst she worked on me. Did not get a name, but young and attractive. Did see several girls when leaving, and all were attractive. Fair pricing, and no tipping issues. Will recommend, and will definitely be returning.

HJ only on HE. Does anyone know if more options are offered? Please PM if you have details.

AsianFetish
02-21-14, 22:16
I have visited Eden Spa and had great experiences. Anyone know if they offer more than HJ HE?

Please PM me.

Livinitinva
02-22-14, 10:11
I have visited Eden Spa and had great experiences. Anyone know if they offer more than HJ HE?

Please PM me.#14, #18, and #22 tend to provide the widest range of relaxation techniques, but as always YMMV from therapist to therapist.

jobobtheclown
02-22-14, 14:06
#14, #18, and #22 tend to provide the widest range of relaxation techniques, but as always YMMV from therapist to therapist.You meant #13, Dupond, right? Nothing I've seen on Green Health indicates more is to be had.

jobobtheclown
02-22-14, 14:54
Hunh, Magic Touch's domain name expired. Anyone been recently? Are they still open? I've met INCREDIBLE girls there, but it's such a long trip and such a hit-or-miss experience.

http://www.magictoucheroticrubs.com/

Pgrandis54
02-22-14, 14:54
Anyone know if April is still there. Got the "she went back to MY".

Last week when I called. She gives one of the best massages of the 4 places I frequent.

Enduro185
02-22-14, 15:51
Made my first trip to Eden today. I have to say that the walls not going to the ceiling and the sliding doors were a bit unnerving. Plenty of sounds came from the other rooms and someone opened the door to my room by mistake mid-way through. As for the visit, I drew a mid 30's lithe woman who chewed gum the whole time. Had a decent technique until the flip, but pretty mechanical after that and never touched my feet once. TS afterwards was nice, as it got the remaining oil (which had some kind of tropical scent) off. Not a bad experience, but I don't know that I'll be returning.

Livinitinva
02-22-14, 17:15
You meant #13, Dupond, right? Nothing I've seen on Green Health indicates more is to be had.Yeah, My bad. Yeah #13. Green Health is 100% legit.

BeenAroundX
02-22-14, 18:57
Was able to seek out the Atsu in Cary this afternoon.

Here's my report-.

Arrived and was greeted by a 30 something nice looking masseuse at the desk.

I opted for the 60 minutes plus TS, which was 15 extra minutes.

Went to room, and she told me to lie face down, which surprised me because usually the shower comes first.

No big deal- I liked the back walking bars, so I wanted to get to that anyway.

The massage: 9/10.

The attendant- 7/10- very sweet, definitely knew the ropes.

After the back massage, I asked her to forget the shower and give me a light touch for the 15 minutes instead. I figured since it was my first time that would lead to a better HE, which it did. OTC full roaming was allowed, and she somewhat took her time.

80 plus .60 tip.

I will repeat.

BAX.

jobobtheclown
02-22-14, 19:25
Decided that instead of gambling I'd hit VIP since it's only a few miles from the house. Mamasan finally remembered me. Amazing! Mamasan led me to a room and told me to wait. Pretty standard. As always at VIP I left .6 sitting on the table so there's no question. Waited for about 10 minutes. She comes back and takes me to TS. Nothing Special. Damn sure have a scrubbed clean taint and backdoor though! Takes me back to the room. Again, says wait, She will be here in a minute. 15 minutes later the hands down best looking girl I've ever seen in an AMP comes in. I'm guessing late 20's early 30's, long hair, tight dress, pretty as the day is long. Starts the usual light touch. I go for coping a feel and it's all good. Try to get her to part with the dress and get a shit eating grin and a "next time you bring 100!" Yeah, that's going to happen... Back to the light touch. Plenty of teasing and letting me roam while she makes faint fake moaning sounds. After about 10 minutes it's time for the flip. Mechanical ending, refused to let the girls hang out. No roaming under panties, no roaming under the dress to get at the girls either. WTF? I've never had a problem at VIP with a .60 tip up front. Bottom line, this girl (PM for a name) knows she's pretty and it's gone to her head. She could be an ATF for AMP's but not with the attitude she has.Sorry to triple post, but just got back from VIP and needed to comment on this one. I'm pretty sure I saw the girl he mentions, and since it's VIP (they know who we're talking about and they're not getting fired for service there), I have no problem giving names without a PM: "Kuki". I've seen prettier at AMPs, but not many, and her skin is incredibly smooth with a great ass; definitely a standout. She does know she's pretty, though: the massage is perfunctory and quick, and she's very business oriented. I suspect they're overworking her as well, as I waited for over half an hour after the table shower for her to arrive.

That said, I disagree with the comments on pricing. I've never been able to get away from VIP with .6 like I would at other AMPs. I always think of VIP as the pricier option by far, but come to think of it, maybe that's because I go for more service. That said, I offered $1.4 for FS and it was happily accepted, and I didn't regret a penny of it.

On a side note, make sure you ask for "45 minutes" instead of "an hour" when you go there ($80 including TS). If you say an hour, you'll have a hard time getting them to believe you've been there before. Happens to me damn near every time, because I forget their pricing scheme.

Usmc0819
02-23-14, 15:09
Hunh, Magic Touch's domain name expired. Anyone been recently? Are they still open? I've met INCREDIBLE girls there, but it's such a long trip and such a hit-or-miss experience.

http://www.magictoucheroticrubs.com/Still there. Not sure why they let their domain name expire. Last I heard they were working on a new site. PM me for more info.

BeenAroundX
02-23-14, 20:01
Visited the Eden Spa late this afternoon.

Had a masseuse I haven't seen before. I would guess about 25, great body, great assets, great smile.

Went for an hour, no TS.

The massage was great. One thing she did was to position my arm so that my hand was literally between her legs, pretty much trapping it there, while she massaged my arm. The first time I thought it may have been a coincidence, but then she did the same thing on the other side, so I rubbed her to see if she'd move, but she just pushed into it more. No shit.

Anyway, I've reported on Eden before, and it was as good if not better than other times.

70 for the hour plus .60 tip.

BAX.

John252
02-24-14, 02:49
Handtrap maneuver struck me as LEO detector.

BoatFool
02-24-14, 18:46
Visited the Eden Spa late this afternoon.

One thing she did was to position my arm so that my hand was literally between her legs, pretty much trapping it there, while she massaged my arm. The first time I thought it may have been a coincidence, but then she did the same thing on the other side, so I rubbed her to see if she'd move, but she just pushed into it more. No shit.

BAX.That move is one of my favorites to receive. Indicates good things will come.

jobobtheclown
02-24-14, 19:50
Aye, I've had a few do the handtrap maneuver there; great fun. I figured I was imagining it at first, then eventually went for it, like you.

John252
02-25-14, 05:05
My friend had a 2nd encounter with an UTR establishment not on the list but easy to find for those that drive.

I'm not sure public TOFTT sharing is the way to go with this, though I was told to "tell my friends".

PM me if you want to be a friend. I'll judge if I should share.

Nothing too different than what others have found from what is on the list, just variety.