PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50]

TightHammies
01-15-24, 22:05
I've found Moon to be a reliable standard. The location is discreet and it's always been a higher standard of clean and no drama. I visited late afternoon and walked in. Drew Lily. Standard 40'ish year old. Good massage. Looks 5. 5/10. Hhr for. 6 and. 4 tip.

ForceOfNature
01-16-24, 01:55
Is this the place in Wake Forest that is downhill behind the Veterinary office?Yes, that's the place.

TheShredSter66
01-16-24, 09:05
Went by green apple over the weekend saw suzy. She did a little better massage than most around here. Standard finish. It scratched the itch I suppose. No funny business with that one.

MD Bellamy
01-16-24, 23:45
I interpreted "puts on a glove without any reluctance" to mean prostate play. I could be wrong though, we'll see if he replies.He used the phrase "pulled on the glove" in an earlier post to describe PM, so I think that's what he means in this case too.

Raleighassman
01-17-24, 13:06
Yes, down behind vet office. Weirdo location. But I've never seen anyone in parking area. Just a few cars.

Is this the place in Wake Forest that is downhill behind the Veterinary office?

Raleighassman
01-17-24, 13:08
Yes, prostate play. Extreme prostate play. Have had 3 different gals. Very willing & open minded. Never asked for FS.

I interpreted "puts on a glove without any reluctance" to mean prostate play. I could be wrong though, we'll see if he replies.

RalNChobby
01-18-24, 09:22
Yes, prostate play. Extreme prostate play. Have had 3 different gals. Very willing & open minded. Never asked for FS.They definitely don't ask any questions, with extreme prostate play on the table. I've been there a dozen or so times. I have seen three different women as well. However, that is about where it ends. They've taken their tops down for a little play, one girl took her pants off into her panties for some OTC roaming, but no BBJ, CBJ, CFS, or UTC down below. I've certainly tried. Still they all give a nice massage, a good PM, and a great HJ. Anyone get further?

FlyGuy919
01-18-24, 14:42
Is the lowkey spot in Apex still open? Elli used to be my go to.

Santorin
01-18-24, 20:42
I went last week. I ended up getting Ellie (had Jenny? Twice before). She was in her 30's and thin. Decent massage, but tried to go to the finish too quickly (paid for an hour).

Is the lowkey spot in Apex still open? Elli used to be my go to.

Merc965
01-19-24, 10:32
I can't help but wonder if this is the same Sunny that used to be at Lily in Fayetteville. She was very good at PM and when I say very good, I've never had one better than what she provided. I miss her and Gina.

I've been half a dozen times in last 3 mths.
I pre-tip and then steer chick. Has often been a gal called Sunny. To what I enjoy.
She pulls on a glove without any reluctance.
I've no issues with the place other than the lack of language skills..

Beasho1231
01-20-24, 13:06
I can't help but wonder if this is the same Sunny that used to be at Lily in Fayetteville. She was very good at PM and when I say very good, I've never had one better than what she provided. I miss her and Gina.

.Had massages from all 3 there. Best massage is the older one, then the middle aged one. Sunny was definitely more attractive and I think still learning good massage techniques. Not as good as VIP was but they do allow roaming of hands.

NerdWithACurve
01-20-24, 17:11
Decided to check out western blvd to try my luck given the extra promotion they've been doing on STG. Well don't waste your time. Called ahead of time to see if they're busy and they said no. Arrived and had to wait 20 minutes. Only 1 person working from the looks of it. The actual massage was good but the problem was that's it. I know in a previous report they didn't have any luck as well and I'm here to say they aren't doing anything extra. So go elsewhere unless you want a okay massage.

NerdWithACurve
01-20-24, 17:23
Decided to check out western blvd to try my luck given the extra promotion they've been doing on STG. Well don't waste your time. Called ahead of time to see if they're busy and they said no. Arrived and had to wait 20 minutes. Only 1 person working from the looks of it. The actual massage was good but the problem was that's it. I know in a previous report they didn't have any luck as well and I'm here to say they aren't doing anything extra. So go elsewhere unless you want a okay massage.

EugeneSeeking
01-20-24, 22:14
I have heard great things about Q SPA SOB which is located on the NC SOUTH carolina border. I have read that two women their are good ass eaters is this correct how is one different than the other. Besides that is the standard ending he ATTENTIVE. I called today and the woman that answered Reminded me of a EASTERN EUROPEAN lady that use to manage a massage parlor in HIGH POINT north carolina that shouldn't be a problem right? I looked it up on a map it seems to be in a isolated area which could be a good thing? I would love to hear peoples experiences and or recommendations. In winston salem my go to spot is Q BALANCE no ass eating but one of the best standard HE you can get with a slow build up with taint massage to get the blood flowing by the end of it I will be begging her to stop don't ever underestimate a ATTENTIVE PROLONGED Standard finish than covered BJ.

SdBeaverHunter
01-22-24, 14:31
I have heard great things about Q SPA SOB which is located on the NC SOUTH carolina border. I have read that two women their are good ass eaters is this correct how is one different than the other. Besides that is the standard ending he ATTENTIVE. I called today and the woman that answered Reminded me of a EASTERN EUROPEAN lady that use to manage a massage parlor in HIGH POINT north carolina that shouldn't be a problem right? I looked it up on a map it seems to be in a isolated area which could be a good thing? I would love to hear peoples experiences and or recommendations. In winston salem my go to spot is Q BALANCE no ass eating but one of the best standard HE you can get with a slow build up with taint massage to get the blood flowing by the end of it I will be begging her to stop don't ever underestimate a ATTENTIVE PROLONGED Standard finish than covered BJ.They will do it all there. Been there 3 times and next door once. 70/ hr house fee. Never just done the standard. 220 all inclusive if that's what you want.

ZackMyPants
01-22-24, 15:44
Went by green apple over the weekend saw suzy. She did a little better massage than most around here. Standard finish. It scratched the itch I suppose. No funny business with that one.Oddly Green Apple says it's closed on RubMaps not that it's a point of truth. Did you notice anything off there? I was going to call and set something up soon there.

ForTheDub
01-22-24, 22:16
Had massages from all 3 there. Best massage is the older one, then the middle aged one. Sunny was definitely more attractive and I think still learning good massage techniques. Not as good as VIP was but they do allow roaming of hands.Spot on. I know me and you talked about this and I believe you were in favor of massage over attractiveness. Seen all three as well and never really was disappointed. I typically see the younger one and the massage skills have improved. I believe it hasn't been a year since she started.

Ashkbp
01-23-24, 10:32
https://raleigh.craigslist.org/hws/d/goldsboro-male-performance-help/7708610502.html

I know its says Goldsboro but nothing in that page. Surely we have people go there. Written all legit but leaves everything to believe more to it. Plus she cute.

Toy Soldier
01-23-24, 22:29
https://raleigh.craigslist.org/hws/d/goldsboro-male-performance-help/7708610502.html

I know its says Goldsboro but nothing in that page. Surely we have people go there. Written all legit but leaves everything to believe more to it. Plus she cute.I've also seen her profile on Seeking, so I'm guessing more than massage is available.

TheShredSter66
01-24-24, 10:58
Oddly Green Apple says it's closed on RubMaps not that it's a point of truth. Did you notice anything off there? I was going to call and set something up soon there.Business as usual. Rubmaps is not exactly reliable.

JocoGuy007
01-24-24, 18:44
Are her expectations on SA as ridiculous as they are in her craigslist ad, as far as her fee schedule? It's hard for me to imagine her offering anything beyond meditation / breathing exercises combined with hand jobs.

I've also seen her profile on Seeking, so I'm guessing more than massage is available.

Toy Soldier
01-24-24, 19:57
I haven't chatted with her. I just remember seeing her profile on there. And, yes, I was thinking along the same lines as you about her rates and operation.

Are her expectations on SA as ridiculous as they are in her craigslist ad, as far as her fee schedule? It's hard for me to imagine her offering anything beyond meditation / breathing exercises combined with hand jobs.

VaryDer07
01-25-24, 17:03
Anyone noticed a MP madam got picked up recently by UNCLE?

Mugshot and charges can be found on CCBI.

CasualHobby
01-25-24, 18:50
Anyone noticed a MP madam got picked up recently by UNCLE?

Mugshot and charges can be found on CCBI.Apparently Cary PD hit Moon.

VaryDer07
01-26-24, 00:12
Apparently Cary PD hit Moon.Yeah so wonder if others are on the list now as well.

ZackMyPants
01-26-24, 01:12
Business as usual. Rubmaps is not exactly reliable.I ended up going and had my usual experience with Emily. Enjoyable but nothing that hasn't already been said.

Yamster
01-26-24, 08:03
https://www.cbs17.com/news/local-news/ny-woman-charged-in-cary-human-trafficking-prostitution-at-massage-parlor/

WitchDoc13
01-26-24, 09:57
https://www.cbs17.com/news/local-news/ny-woman-charged-in-cary-human-trafficking-prostitution-at-massage-parlor/Maybe a monger that did not get what he wanted. The worst part is that out of all his reviews are in Holly Springs and the only parlor where he reviewed was in Cary. Out of all the parlors in Holly Spring. Social media kills everything and everyone. Be safe out there fellas.

TheShredSter66
01-26-24, 15:27
https://www.cbs17.com/news/local-news/ny-woman-charged-in-cary-human-trafficking-prostitution-at-massage-parlor/Drove by there while I just so happened to be by there this morning. Red sign duct taped to the door that read "unsafe" in big bold letters at the top. Didn't get out to read the fine print but it kinda made me laugh. Sure didn't look like anything official from LEO or anything. Not sure if related but the lights were out at green apple and no answer on the phone. Did not check the door. They answered at studio though. I fed her a line about trying to come later but I'm hesitant of anything in cary for the next couple weeks.

ForTheDub
01-26-24, 16:27
https://www.cbs17.com/news/local-news/ny-woman-charged-in-cary-human-trafficking-prostitution-at-massage-parlor/Had it in my mind to take a trip to the area but I always think before I make the move. I'll hold tight for a little while longer.

Scepticus
01-28-24, 17:19
Drove by there while I just so happened to be by there this morning. Red sign duct taped to the door that read "unsafe" in big bold letters at the top. Didn't get out to read the fine print but it kinda made me laugh. Sure didn't look like anything official from LEO or anything. Not sure if related but the lights were out at green apple and no answer on the phone. Did not check the door. They answered at studio though. I fed her a line about trying to come later but I'm hesitant of anything in cary for the next couple weeks.I was out looking on Friday around lunch. No answer to the doorbell at Dreams. Door locked at Buck Jones. Studio was open and seemed a little busy. No problem getting service.

At the time I wondered if it was because of lunar new year coming up. But a local arrest seems more likely to be the cause.

AmpHunter69
01-29-24, 23:56
Apparently Cary PD hit Moon.Is an election year.

TheShredSter66
02-04-24, 08:54
Could someone pm me the number for osaka?

Prototype Don
02-07-24, 13:30
Are her expectations on SA as ridiculous as they are in her craigslist ad, as far as her fee schedule? It's hard for me to imagine her offering anything beyond meditation / breathing exercises combined with hand jobs.I just wanted to add to the discussion about Lora. Like most of these tantra practitioners, they'll charge a hefty price because they believe their woo-woo mixed with a HE justifies it.

I did some digging on Lora's website and came across a page about her Karsai Nei Tsang bodywork. You'll notice at the top of the page an image of a woman holding a man's erect cock, which seems to imply that Lora provides HE despite the denial of such in her Craigslist ad or at least some form a genital massage.

https://www.erectiledysfunction-help.com/karsai-nei-tsang

You'll also notice that the same page includes an unlisted Youtube video of Lora giving a man a testicle massage with gloves on, which definitely at least confirms massage of the genitals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGB9ROV8wDI&t=4s

ChiefFranko
02-08-24, 15:01
Went to sun spa paid for the hour massage $80. There was light teasing but nothing on the flip. They advertise on STGs so maybe it varies.

Scepticus
02-09-24, 09:11
Went to sun spa paid for the hour massage $80. There was light teasing but nothing on the flip. They advertise on STGs so maybe it varies.Where is Sun Spa? I haven't seen that one.

DonOvO
02-09-24, 11:19
I appreciate this board for the heads up. Looks like I'll be steering clear from the AMP scenes for a while, especially in cary. If I were why'all, I'd be careful and consider the same. But hey, why'all are grown.

ForTheDub
02-09-24, 13:30
I appreciate this board for the heads up. Looks like I'll be steering clear from the AMP scenes for a while, especially in cary. If I were why'all, I'd be careful and consider the same. But hey, why'all are grown.Definitely been cautious lately. Was going consistently for awhile but backed off for a bit for various reasons.

DarkGabLe630
02-12-24, 14:22
Looks like Tuesdays aka Osaka is either closed or they are taking a sabbatical due to recent LEO activity in the Wake County area!! Went by lunch time today, Monday, 2/212/2024.

ILuvBoobs69
02-12-24, 15:44
Hello Fellow mongers.

Visiting NC for a week. Saw this ad. Looking for any intel and recommendations??

https://us-raleigh.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/outcall-only-no-incall/23139786.html

I can pay the favour back if visiting east coast CT area.

DarkGabLe630
02-12-24, 16:35
False alarm about Tuesdays aka Osaka!! 1 lady inside said they waiting to replace the bulbs. Door was unlocked they were in business. I prefer the AMP in Wake Forest because there is a real door to all of the rooms and also he 1 in Burlington! (HF).

Livinitinva
02-13-24, 14:12
Hello Fellow mongers.

Visiting NC for a week. Saw this ad. Looking for any intel and recommendations??

https://us-raleigh.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/outcall-only-no-incall/23139786.html

I can pay the favour back if visiting east coast CT area.Checkout the Non-AMP Massage Section.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?21553-Non-AMP-Massages

You will find reviews for some of the local quality folks.

There are a few good ones right now. But the vast majority of ads are fake. So if you don't see a name called out in few pages probably not real.

MD Bellamy
02-13-24, 18:56
False alarm about Tuesdays aka Osaka!! 1 lady inside said they waiting to replace the bulbs. Door was unlocked they were in business. I prefer the AMP in Wake Forest because there is a real door to all of the rooms and also he 1 in Burlington! (HF).Did you receive a HE in HF (Burlington)? I tried with Lisa last week but she wouldn't budge from DIY.

PM if you prefer.

ITGuy55
02-13-24, 22:38
I am about to hit 50, not fat by any means but I guess "Husky" if any of you all remember that size.

That said, are any of these massage chicks judgmental? I feel I am not a bad looking dude but I don't want to show up and get blown off.

Guess what I am asking is are they picky? Not looking for anything aside from the normal services, do not want to waste time, I hit up a an outcall that I guess was not their cup of tea, trying not to have that experience again.

FireMan32
02-13-24, 23:00
I am about to hit 50, not fat by any means but I guess "Husky" if any of you all remember that size.

That said, are any of these massage chicks judgmental? I feel I am not a bad looking dude but I don't want to show up and get blown off.

Guess what I am asking is are they picky? Not looking for anything aside from the normal services, do not want to waste time, I hit up a an outcall that I guess was not their cup of tea, trying not to have that experience again.I doubt they care. As long as you show up with cash. These ladies aren't all that great looking as well. Nothing like the pictures in the ads. Just go and try to have a good time.

Member #6600
02-14-24, 11:25

Guess what I am asking is are they picky? Not looking for anything aside from the normal services, do not want to waste time, I hit up a an outcall that I guess was not their cup of tea, trying not to have that experience again.The top priorities of most sex workers are safety and hygiene. If you treat them nicely and are freshly showered you'll be well received.

ForTheDub
02-14-24, 13:59

Guess what I am asking is are they picky? Not looking for anything aside from the normal services, do not want to waste time, I hit up a an outcall that I guess was not their cup of tea, trying not to have that experience again.Understand where you're coming, especially as a larger guy myself. Not 600 lb life by any means but know enough to acknowledge that people could be fickle. Believe it or not, the mongers who've already replied to you are spot on. There may be a few here and there that may be more standoffish or put up boundaries, but for the most part they service just anyone. If anything race, bad hygiene, and not having the right amount of funds will get you shitted on. From my experiences some of the providers want to be treated kindly and will go the extra mile at times for those have good hygiene and are respectful. Definitely have received more than the "standard finish" from providers who don't promote certain services. Some of this may vary depending if you visit an independent provider or an Asian Massage Spa, but decent looking-to-handsome, good hygiene, not being overly nice, and having the cash going to always get you what you looking for.

King11
02-14-24, 18:14
I've been half a dozen times in last 3 mths.
I pre-tip and then steer chick. Has often been a gal called Sunny. To what I enjoy.
She pulls on a glove without any reluctance.
I've no issues with the place other than the lack of language skills.Do you just go in expecting pulling gloves automatically? Or do you ask for it beforehand / pre-flip?

Member #6600
02-15-24, 16:34
Do you just go in expecting pulling gloves automatically? Or do you ask for it beforehand / pre-flip?In my experience they ask me non-verbally. That's something like touching my just above the "tingle button" but below my balls with a, "Yes or no?" look on her face.

Raleighassman
02-16-24, 19:38
I tell her what I want. The word glove. Seems to have an immediate understanding. Why mess around. Just ask for anything. It's not like they've never been asked 100 times.

Do you just go in expecting pulling gloves automatically? Or do you ask for it beforehand / pre-flip?

LittleDipper
02-17-24, 11:24
I tell her what I want. The word glove. Seems to have an immediate understanding. Why mess around. Just ask for anything. It's not like they've never been asked 100 times.I request after the flip. A time or two I have showed a video first before getting started of it being performed before the flip. I would like that, as well as after the flip. But the pre-flip one has been elusive. They are so routine must be and that must not be a popular ask.

WelladJustedJ
02-17-24, 11:48
https://www.cbs17.com/news/local-news/ny-woman-charged-in-cary-human-trafficking-prostitution-at-massage-parlor/Vote Easely out of office.

WelladJustedJ
02-17-24, 11:52

Guess what I am asking is are they picky? Not looking for anything aside from the normal services, do not want to waste time, I hit up a an outcall that I guess was not their cup of tea, trying not to have that experience again.Fat (with muscle underneath) older guys here. Every Asian has nicely (lied) and practically convinced me they love it. Men should be that way, etc. But I own it and have fun with it fwiw.

WTong
02-17-24, 20:25
Stopped by Junk Removal and drew Jenny. Solid massage all around and enjoyed the flip. Paid for the hr 60/40.

JJCale
02-19-24, 22:41
Just curious, anyone paying for rubmaps? The reviews come in handy and I'm open to just making a community account for this board. Just asl for a few donations here and there to keep it going.

If not allowed please delete, just thinking out loud.

Falconwings33
02-19-24, 23:38
Just curious, anyone paying for rubmaps? The reviews come in handy and I'm open to just making a community account for this board. Just asl for a few donations here and there to keep it going.

If not allowed please delete, just thinking out loud.Sounds like a great idea to me.

TheShredSter66
02-21-24, 09:08

If not allowed please delete, just thinking out loud.I've scored a free month here and there for submitting pics and stuff like that. I found a lot of the reviews there to sound awefully exaggerated but I may be wrong. Their forum is a shit show though. Its mostly people bickering with no actual information being exchanged.

TheShredSter66
02-21-24, 09:10
Can't always do it. Saw the new girl at studio and had a great time. Actually decent massage and even better ending.

Emaninbzn
02-21-24, 09:52
Can't always do it. Saw the new girl at studio and had a great time. Actually decent massage and even better ending.Who's the new girl? I have seen Sunny, Candy, and one other. I can't remember name. Usually overall good massage and ending.

Citori50
02-21-24, 18:09
False alarm about Tuesdays aka Osaka!! 1 lady inside said they waiting to replace the bulbs. Door was unlocked they were in business. I prefer the AMP in Wake Forest because there is a real door to all of the rooms and also he 1 in Burlington! (HF).Tuesdays was locked today FYI. 5 pm.

DarkGabLe630
02-21-24, 20:18
Correct, I also went again today around lunch time. 2/21/2024 and it was locked. I called up the Wake Forest spa and mamasan said they were closed a few days and try back Saturday. Imma call again tomorrow and if she says the same thing, I'm going to ask if they have a private place to meet!!

Skndvr
02-24-24, 11:46
Doors are locked. Saturday 2/24/24 10:45 am.

DarkGabLe630
02-26-24, 07:00
Any intel on this 1 ? Seems to post once every 2 weeks.

https://raleigh.craigslist.org/bts/d/wake-forest-valentina-wellness-therapist/7720114612.html

Santorin
02-27-24, 12:30
I typically call before I go and they always answer. Today I got their VM. Rather not drive in and ring the bell with the other company sharing their front door!

WelladJustedJ
02-28-24, 20:12
And she said there is a lot of hassling of all the spots looking for up to date licenses and the like. So not exactly LEO, just old school district hassling. Peace.

Rink1966
02-29-24, 13:01
Just left there and Donna was amazing!

WitchDoc13
02-29-24, 16:21
I typically call before I go and they always answer. Today I got their VM. Rather not drive in and ring the bell with the other company sharing their front door!Just left. Went in and door was open, saw a state itemize copy that listed credit card swipe machine, cell phones, towels and other. Left in a hurry, did no want to run into the "author" of the list. Beware.

ChristNotama
02-29-24, 22:26
I am visiting town next weekend. Any FS recommendations with relatively young MRs, or Latina MRs? Feel free to PM. Thanks.

Livinitinva
03-01-24, 07:40
I am visiting town next weekend. Any FS recommendations with relatively young MRs, or Latina MRs? Feel free to PM. Thanks.For AMPs, no FS in raleigh. Durham has one that is iffy quality. Things a little better in Fayetteville. User blog section talks about Asian ads out of apartments in Raleigh. FS but poor quality. Non AMP massage a little better. Sexi Kelli may be option though pic's are old she is likely mid to late 30's no 29 per ad. She is talked about less because she is known. Recent chatter about a new group of friends all with a rate of 160/240 but most don't do FS and if so maybe upcharge. Not a great area for massage FS.

Moms Spaghetti
03-01-24, 08:02
Any intel on this 1 ? Seems to post once every 2 weeks.

https://raleigh.craigslist.org/bts/d/wake-forest-valentina-wellness-therapist/7720114612.htmlSorry I can't help but here's another Valentina with a different number. https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/north-carolina/raleigh/bodyrubs/body-rubs/valentina-28498.html.

It seems over in the non-AMP someone mentioned a Valentina (new girl) along with Vanessa.

Treyreed1
03-01-24, 15:19
Just left there and Donna was amazing!How old and how much of a looker is Donna? Was unimpressed by the hags the last time I looked in.

MisterT69
03-03-24, 07:45
For AMPs, no FS in raleigh. Durham has one that is iffy quality. Things a little better in Fayetteville. User blog section talks about Asian ads out of apartments in Raleigh. FS but poor quality. Non AMP massage a little better. Sexi Kelli may be option though pic's are old she is likely mid to late 30's no 29 per ad. She is talked about less because she is known. Recent chatter about a new group of friends all with a rate of 160/240 but most don't do FS and if so maybe upcharge. Not a great area for massage FS.Kelly will be 41 this year. Definitely not 29. LOL.

ColaForMe
03-04-24, 11:24
Long-time lurker, first-time poster. Have appreciated and benefited from the contributions of others and felt compelled to reciprocate.

Went over to Apex this morning and it appears Junk Removal spa is officially closed. Doorbell has been removed and there is a sign taped on the door asking for anyone interested in renting the unit to call the number in the notice.

UseEmeNot
03-04-24, 17:05
Long-time lurker, first-time poster. Have appreciated and benefited from the contributions of others and felt compelled to reciprocate.

Went over to Apex this morning and it appears Junk Removal spa is officially closed. Doorbell has been removed and there is a sign taped on the door asking for anyone interested in renting the unit to call the number in the notice.Appreciate you for posting! Back to lurking myself.

ImSmitten
03-12-24, 14:13
Paid house fee 80 and they offered TS. Typical AMPs setup. Lineup wasn't available. In came Soo, I thought I might get a good massage. Actually it was firm and skillful. She accommodated during the massage. Sucked her eraser nips while she was jerking me off.

Tjhs486
03-13-24, 10:27
Another lurker here.

Anyone know what's up with Wake Forest? I have been by a couple times the past week late afternoon and no response after ringing the bell. Phone number is going to a Spanish language voicemail too.

Livinitinva
03-13-24, 16:26
I don't know anything but.

#1 - Wake Forest does not normally permit such places. Shocked it lasted that long. I've seen them go in just 2-3 weeks before.

#2 - The good news is that the business location is not listed on Loopnet which usually lists open retail spots and did list that location before the Spa Moved in.

So it looks like it is not yet officially for rent again.

Maybe just a temporary staffing / massage license issue. Knock on wood.

Definitely no reports of any legal issues.

Another lurker here.

Anyone know what's up with Wake Forest? I have been by a couple times the past week late afternoon and no response after ringing the bell. Phone number is going to a Spanish language voicemail too.

ForTheDub
03-13-24, 16:58
Another lurker here.

Anyone know what's up with Wake Forest? I have been by a couple times the past week late afternoon and no response after ringing the bell. Phone number is going to a Spanish language voicemail too.I've been there a lot and is honestly my go-to bc some of the independent providers is kind of out of my price range to see consistently, been budgeting. Since I've gone so many times, I've noticed that their hours can vary. I think they were trying to coincide with the other suites beside them because they don't stay open late in the evening to divert attention. Sometimes, I've been lucky to get them after I get off of work, but the latest may have been 6 or 6:30. I have a specific day and time I go and feel that there isn't much traffic. I say if it's weekday, go before 5 if possible or wait until the weekend, If they are still working.

ForTheDub
03-14-24, 15:32
My apologies guys. I think I read through the last few post too fast. Seems like they may have ran into some issues regarding legitimacy. Went by there this morning and it was nothingness. May be laying low or on hiatus like they did around Thanksgiving time.

King11
03-15-24, 01:25
Is there anywhere around the area where the MS's average age isn't like 52? They're nice and all, but sometimes I kinda want to try someone a bit younger and / or curvier. OTC / UTC roaming just gets disappointing after a while. Don't know if I'm one of the only few who feels this way or not. But any recommendations would be helpful.

Livinitinva
03-15-24, 12:09
Is there anywhere around the area where the MS's average age isn't like 52? They're nice and all, but sometimes I kinda want to try someone a bit younger and / or curvier. OTC / UTC roaming just gets disappointing after a while. Don't know if I'm one of the only few who feels this way or not. But any recommendations would be helpful.Is you are talking about AMPs. You need a LONG Drive. Just over the Border on I95 into SC has a few spots.

Fayettesville is better than here. But most folks there take the drive down 95 if looking for a better experience.

Non-AMP Massage section has a few options in the User Blog local. But overall Raleigh is not a great city for massage.

Santorin
03-15-24, 12:52
Had it in my mind to take a trip to the area but I always think before I make the move. I'll hold tight for a little while longer.Went by this afternoon, couldn't tell if they were open or not. Called to make an appointment and went right to VM. Might be time to switch to non-AMP massages during election season.

ForTheDub
03-17-24, 10:06
Went by this afternoon, couldn't tell if they were open or not. Called to make an appointment and went right to VM. Might be time to switch to non-AMP massages during election season.I hear you bro. I always had a good rotation of non AMP providers I relied on, but I have seen seen of my go-to's for awhile. One of them won't be back until the summer so I'll have to figure out who I'll book a session with until then. May take a visit to the area just to check out some spots for the heck of it. Of course, I will proceed with caution.

ElectricHug
03-17-24, 11:16
Went by this afternoon, couldn't tell if they were open or not. Called to make an appointment and went right to VM. Might be time to switch to non-AMP massages during election season.Did you get some indication it could be back? Surely when a shutdown reaches the level of news articles and federal prosecution, that particular place is never coming back, unless there's past examples I'm unaware of.

Endorfn2002
03-17-24, 16:38
I had a trip to Dallas recently and while there searched around for some AMP's. Sat outside one for a bit and saw a dude walk in. He then let about 15-20 minutes later which I thought was odd. I assumed there must be a wait so walked in just to see. Was greeted and taken to a room and in walks a very nice looking woman around 30 years old with a very nice body. Things got a little funny here where she was expecting full payment up front. I asked how much and she said have you been here before? I quickly said yeah but I just forgot. She said $200 and I asked what that got me. She kind of smiled and said $200 is standard. I gave over the bills and she left the room so I undressed and was sitting on the table. She comes in with a tray with oils and other things, sets it down, and proceeds to remove all her clothes. At this point I thought this was going well LOL. She proceeded to open a condom which surprised me. Before I could say anything she had it in her mouth and was working it over the little man. Once he was fully at attention she jumps on reverse cowgirl and starts feeding him in. I was surprised and my head was spinning at this point and I think she noticed and asked if everything was alright. I told her I was enjoying the BJ so she went back to that until I was finished. No massage at all. Just right to business. I was in and out in about 20-25 minutes. Now I knew why the other guy was in and out so fast. Girl said she was from Vietnam and had been in the US for about 5 years. Shame we can't even keep a decent spa around here with talent. If you're in Dallas have fun. Oh, and the place was right around the corner (well prob a half mile) away from Gas Monkey Garage. Got a pic of that on my way in.

Santorin
03-17-24, 18:50
Was in the DC area for work and had some fun in the city, similar to what you experienced in Dallas. Really wish we had this type of talent here. Even a regular place that just does a rub and tug would be enough some days!

I had a trip to Dallas recently and while there searched around for some AMP's. Sat outside one for a bit and saw a dude walk in. He then let about 15-20 minutes later which I thought was odd. I assumed there must be a wait so walked in just to see. Was greeted and taken to a room and in walks a very nice looking woman around 30 years old with a very nice body. Things got a little funny here where she was expecting full payment up front. I asked how much and she said have you been here before? I quickly said yeah but I just forgot. She said $200 and I asked what that got me. She kind of smiled and said $200 is standard. I gave over the bills and she left the room so I undressed and was sitting on the table. She comes in with a tray with oils and other things, sets it down, and proceeds to remove all her clothes. At this point I thought this was going well LOL. She proceeded to open a condom which surprised me. Before I could say anything she had it in her mouth and was working it over the little man. Once he was fully at attention she jumps on reverse cowgirl and starts feeding him in. I was surprised and my head was spinning at this point and I think she noticed and asked if everything was alright. I told her I was enjoying the BJ so she went back to that until I was finished. No massage at all. Just right to business. I was in and out in about 20-25 minutes. Now I knew why the other guy was in and out so fast. Girl said she was from Vietnam and had been in the US for about 5 years. Shame we can't even keep a decent spa around here with talent. If you're in Dallas have fun. Oh, and the place was right around the corner (well prob a half mile) away from Gas Monkey Garage. Got a pic of that on my way in.

XHippie
03-17-24, 21:42
I had a trip to Dallas recently and while there searched around for some AMP's. Sat outside one for a bit and saw a dude walk in. He then let about 15-20 minutes later which I thought was odd. I assumed there must be a wait so walked in just to see. Was greeted and taken to a room and in walks a very nice looking woman around 30 years old with a very nice body. Things got a little funny here where she was expecting full payment up front. I asked how much and she said have you been here before? I quickly said yeah but I just forgot. She said $200 and I asked what that got me. She kind of smiled and said $200 is standard. I gave over the bills and she left the room so I undressed and was sitting on the table. She comes in with a tray with oils and other things, sets it down, and proceeds to remove all her clothes. At this point I thought this was going well LOL. She proceeded to open a condom which surprised me. Before I could say anything she had it in her mouth and was working it over the little man. Once he was fully at attention she jumps on reverse cowgirl and starts feeding him in. I was surprised and my head was spinning at this point and I think she noticed and asked if everything was alright. I told her I was enjoying the BJ so she went back to that until I was finished. No massage at all. Just right to business. I was in and out in about 20-25 minutes. Now I knew why the other guy was in and out so fast. Girl said she was from Vietnam and had been in the US for about 5 years. Shame we can't even keep a decent spa around here with talent. If you're in Dallas have fun. Oh, and the place was right around the corner (well prob a half mile) away from Gas Monkey Garage. Got a pic of that on my way in.One of the busiest places I spent a few bucks was in Orlando, has at least 75 AMPs most are FS several offer all 3 holes. If street walkers are your thing skanks to hot ones walking the street 24/7 on OBT (Orange Blossem Trail).

One of the cheapest places was San Gabriel Ca. Several places offer FS / Massage, less than a hundred my cheapest was $60. This area use to have some fun spots at least half a dozen that offered everything the reason JJ's list was created, until the NC Massage board shut them down. Now it's luck of the draw and a cat and mouse game.

XHippie
03-17-24, 21:47
I had a trip to Dallas recently and while there searched around for some AMP's. Sat outside one for a bit and saw a dude walk in. He then let about 15-20 minutes later which I thought was odd. I assumed there must be a wait so walked in just to see. Was greeted and taken to a room and in walks a very nice looking woman around 30 years old with a very nice body. Things got a little funny here where she was expecting full payment up front. I asked how much and she said have you been here before? I quickly said yeah but I just forgot. She said $200 and I asked what that got me. She kind of smiled and said $200 is standard. I gave over the bills and she left the room so I undressed and was sitting on the table. She comes in with a tray with oils and other things, sets it down, and proceeds to remove all her clothes. At this point I thought this was going well LOL. She proceeded to open a condom which surprised me. Before I could say anything she had it in her mouth and was working it over the little man. Once he was fully at attention she jumps on reverse cowgirl and starts feeding him in. I was surprised and my head was spinning at this point and I think she noticed and asked if everything was alright. I told her I was enjoying the BJ so she went back to that until I was finished. No massage at all. Just right to business. I was in and out in about 20-25 minutes. Now I knew why the other guy was in and out so fast. Girl said she was from Vietnam and had been in the US for about 5 years. Shame we can't even keep a decent spa around here with talent. If you're in Dallas have fun. Oh, and the place was right around the corner (well prob a half mile) away from Gas Monkey Garage. Got a pic of that on my way in.One of the busiest places I spent a few bucks was in Orlando, has at least 75 AMPs most are FS several offer all 3 holes. If street walkers are your thing skanks to hot ones walking the street 24/7 on OBT (Orange Blossem Trail).

One of the cheapest places was San Gabriel Ca. Several places offer FS / Massage, less than a hundred my cheapest was $60. This area use to have some fun spots at least half a dozen that offered everything the reason JJ's list was created, until the NC Massage board shut them down. Now it's luck of the draw and a cat and mouse game.

Beasho1231
03-18-24, 09:52
I've been there a lot and is honestly my go-to bc some of the independent providers is kind of out of my price range to see consistently, been budgeting. Since I've gone so many times, I've noticed that their hours can vary. I think they were trying to coincide with the other suites beside them because they don't stay open late in the evening to divert attention. Sometimes, I've been lucky to get them after I get off of work, but the latest may have been 6 or 6:30. I have a specific day and time I go and feel that there isn't much traffic. I say if it's weekday, go before 5 if possible or wait until the weekend, If they are still working.Was there maybe 2-3 weeks ago and it was just the mamasan working so I think they may have had a staffing issue. I had to wait about twenty minutes before my massage started.

ForTheDub
03-18-24, 10:18
Hey guys. Any updates on any of the places in Cary? Went by one of them yesterday but was pushing for time so I had to keep going. Wouldn't mind seeing who are still open. Feel free to PM.

FreeFaller26
03-18-24, 13:37
Hey guys. Any updates on any of the places in Cary? Went by one of them yesterday but was pushing for time so I had to keep going. Wouldn't mind seeing who are still open. Feel free to PM.Went by Green Apple Friday around 2:30 pm. Place was busy. Had at least 3 phone calls and 5 walk-ins during my hour visit.

ForTheDub
03-18-24, 16:02
Went by Green Apple Friday around 2:30 pm. Place was busy. Had at least 3 phone calls and 5 walk-ins during my hour visit.Can see that for sure. Seems like they may be the few that are available.

UncleMoroz
03-18-24, 20:01
On Sunday, I drove by the Osaka location, there were no lights. I tried the door, and it was closed. Hopefully, this is temporary.

TheShredSter66
03-21-24, 10:43
Hey guys. Any updates on any of the places in Cary? Went by one of them yesterday but was pushing for time so I had to keep going. Wouldn't mind seeing who are still open. Feel free to PM.To the best of my knowledge studio, green apple, and buck jones are all still open. Haven't been to buck jones in a while. Green apple has had a pretty steady staff it seems. Studio has had a couple new faces lately, not lookers but did a decent enough massage and finish (at least for an AMP in this area that is).

Emaninbzn
03-22-24, 09:19
To the best of my knowledge studio, green apple, and buck jones are all still open. Haven't been to buck jones in a while. Green apple has had a pretty steady staff it seems. Studio has had a couple new faces lately, not lookers but did a decent enough massage and finish (at least for an AMP in this area that is).I go to studio every month or so and agree. Usually a new auntie every couple of months, but the same old faces too. They do a nice massage and one recently even walked on my low back and actually fixed it for me last week. It's still better! They did a nice job on the finish, and every time I venture elsewhere I have been disappointed.

TheLazyPeon
03-25-24, 09:11
I was in the area and decided to stop in at Green Apple, this was my first time here and was surprised I wasn't asked if it was my first time. Things seemed very slow and she mentioned as much on the way into the room. I paid the house fee and left my tip on the table. She came back and started an ok massage. I'd say it was a 5/10. The teasing was nice, probably about 20 minutes of face down teasing. There was no discussion of services for negotiation, she just went for the HE which I was happy to allow.

All in all it scratched the itch but wasn't superb, I don't think I'd go there regularly.

As an aside, has anyone hit up either of the Indian restaurants there? Any good?

TrumpetManinnc
03-25-24, 12:36
I was in the area and decided to stop in at Green Apple, this was my first time here and was surprised I wasn't asked if it was my first time. Things seemed very slow and she mentioned as much on the way into the room. I paid the house fee and left my tip on the table. She came back and started an ok massage. I'd say it was a 5/10. The teasing was nice, probably about 20 minutes of face down teasing. There was no discussion of services for negotiation, she just went for the HE which I was happy to allow.

All in all it scratched the itch but wasn't superb, I don't think I'd go there regularly.

As an aside, has anyone hit up either of the Indian restaurants there? Any good?Facing the building, the one on the right was authentic and tasty. It was also quite spicy -- probably only mild for a native, but my baby mouth was burning for while. And Green Apple was great in the Before Times. So sorry it's fallen on mediocrity.

RomeoYakuza
03-26-24, 00:34

As an aside, has anyone hit up either of the Indian restaurants there? Any good?If they have it, try the Goatchops of Heaven at Biryani Maxx, super delicious.

Scepticus
03-26-24, 13:45
Anybody tried this place yet?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/raleigh/massage/asian/super-horny919-279-0096wet-jui/716087268844

They quoted me 120 for an hour, so it seems like something between the usual AMP and Asian ad.

They are too far for me to just drop in and find out, but if nobody has any info I probably will pretty soon.

ForTheDub
03-26-24, 14:40

As an aside, has anyone hit up either of the Indian restaurants there? Any good?It may depend on who you see. I've a few names of their most popular there and have seen one of them consistently. I was satisfied. The one in Wake Forest was my main one, but it looks like they've shut it down for awhile. Would love some clarity on that situation. Only know things out of speculation. Green has been solid for me but granted, this was when I was going regularly a little over a year ago.

FireMan32
03-26-24, 14:47
Anybody tried this place yet?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/raleigh/massage/asian/super-horny919-279-0096wet-jui/716087268844

They quoted me 120 for an hour, so it seems like something between the usual AMP and Asian ad.

They are too far for me to just drop in and find out, but if nobody has any info I probably will pretty soon.It's the same as the Asian ads. All aunties.

ChoCoPie
03-28-24, 16:06
It's the same as the Asian ads. All aunties.I have never tried Asians Ads and been looking which location try out first since don't have no experience on how start communication. Was surprised that the add will be very straight to the point. Is that sus or most of them are like that?

RomeoYakuza
03-31-24, 00:57
Stopped by Studio, got auntie Candy. Short hair, late 40's, on the heavier side. Massage was not too bad, nothing special though. During the HE finish though, she oddly got tired after like 5 minutes and asked me to help finish myself up, that's the first for me. I don't know, it was so awkward LOL, probably not going back there for a while because of that.

Skndvr
03-31-24, 08:18
Went by Studio yesterday and found the doors locked and light out at 10 am. Headed over to Buck Jones Rd and found the parking lot empty, and the door unlocked. Went in and it was dark and no one was there. Weird. Found Green Apple was open.

Old Sparky
03-31-24, 09:15
No one is answering the phone at 9 am on Sunday. Anybody know what is going on?

DCoffee
03-31-24, 14:14
No one is answering the phone at 9 am on Sunday. Anybody know what is going on?It's Easter. They might be closed for the weekend.

EasyRon
03-31-24, 14:56
Stopped by Studio, got auntie Candy. Short hair, late 40's, on the heavier side. Massage was not too bad, nothing special though. During the HE finish though, she oddly got tired after like 5 minutes and asked me to help finish myself up, that's the first for me. I don't know, it was so awkward LOL, probably not going back there for a while because of that.LOL. Did you say "I can do that at home?

WitchDoc13
04-01-24, 13:32
It's the same as the Asian ads. All aunties.Older but sexy, massage theme but there isn't that much massage. Is more like the apartment model. Two to choose from, other is significantly younger but who knows. Will repeat to try other one. 180 total. Ok experience.

ReddMan19
04-01-24, 20:32
Older but sexy, massage theme but there isn't that much massage. Is more like the apartment model. Two to choose from, other is significantly younger but who knows. Will repeat to try other one. 180 total. Ok experience.$180 total or with tip?

PM if you need to.

JJCale
04-04-24, 15:21
Place is gutted out. Dropped by yesterday to take a peak. Anyone know is Studio if shut down as well? Doors were locked last time I went by.

RufoReal6371
04-04-24, 15:33
Place is gutted out. Dropped by yesterday to take a peak. Anyone know is Studio if shut down as well? Doors were locked last time I went by.Studio is supposed to be open again on Sunday per one of the masseuses.

Pgrandis54
04-05-24, 16:06
Man I miss Osaka. You know when you find the goat. Great tease in shower even a sweet voice "two times?" great massage, long Preflip tease with reach around, soft edging, then a foot arm and scalp massage at end with no clock watching. Ok up I'll give apple another shot. Busy as hell massage was basically only pushes up and down no technique short Preflip, cleanup and a slap on head " all done" WTF. Yes I'm done. Oh the good old days.

PaleFaceWander
04-06-24, 13:12
Man I miss Osaka. You know when you find the goat. Great tease in shower even a sweet voice "two times?" great massage, long Preflip tease with reach around, soft edging, then a foot arm and scalp massage at end with no clock watching. Ok up I'll give apple another shot. Busy as hell massage was basically only pushes up and down no technique short Preflip, cleanup and a slap on head " all done" WTF. Yes I'm done. Oh the good old days.Yeah we all know YMMV, but the standard bar has fallen to new lows Apple was my first a few years back and I remember being anxious about the whole thing but on the advice of a buddy I did what I was told and all was well, still 5 or 6 places at that time I found myself in every one with my fave still being studio in the coco era or even her later startup moon always treated like a VIP with the massage being top notch rub, backwalk, great flip, with more rub on end with socks slipped back on gently and big hug will it ever come back or do we need to plan that trip to Thai? We can hope.

Ccat44
04-08-24, 11:34
Made some rounds. Everything seems closed. Any open out there?

Bpcralnc
04-10-24, 07:35
https://skipthegames.com/posts/raleigh/female-escorts/asian/new-staff919-434-9536best-mass/414841680522

I dropped by here yesterday. No extras offered. Definitely legit. No touching or roaming.

Member #6600
04-10-24, 21:10
https://skipthegames.com/posts/raleigh/female-escorts/asian/new-staff919-434-9536best-mass/414841680522

I dropped by here yesterday. No extras offered. Definitely legit. No touching or roaming.Wait, they were fully legit but they advertised on stg and offer "VIP service".

Either you accidentally gave off the wrong vibe or they are a rip off. They know what they are doing with that ad and the Asian girls.

Forum: Does this kind of thing happen a lot? Advertising as happy ending but not delivering?

WaterLynn
04-10-24, 21:22
Wait, they were fully legit but they advertised on stg and offer "VIP service".

Either you accidentally gave off the wrong vibe or they are a rip off. They know what they are doing with that ad and the Asian girls.

Forum: Does this kind of thing happen a lot? Advertising as happy ending but not delivering?It's not unheard of. I've seen it happen a few times in several places I've lived. Completely legit services but insist on advertising on sites that pretty much ONLY do extras.

MD Bellamy
04-10-24, 22:46
Wait, they were fully legit but they advertised on stg and offer "VIP service".

Forum: Does this kind of thing happen a lot? Advertising as happy ending but not delivering?There is this example, and a separate STG post today about a place in Carthage. Also seems legit, but with the same look and over-blown language. Two years ago, Lee's Foot Massage (Mebane) did similar posts (they're still up) and, believe me, I've tried for extras. Emphatically, no deal!

BroncoMan1996
04-11-24, 07:16
There is this example, and a separate STG post today about a place in Carthage. Also seems legit, but with the same look and over-blown language. Two years ago, Lee's Foot Massage (Mebane) did similar posts (they're still up) and, believe me, I've tried for extras. Emphatically, no deal!I tried Lee's Foot Massage in Mebane maybe even 5-6 yrs ago and very disappointed. They look at you perplexed like "what you mean" when asked for anything more than foot / body massage. Give me a break. It's the Alamance Co curse. And when I read this that a place is in Carthage, I about spit my coffee out! LOL. Moore County and Carthage is strait-laced for sure, nothing. About 6 yrs ago maybe, there was one or two in between So Pines-Aberdeen that was a go-to for mongers and even Ft Bragg guys. But it got local yokel attn and shut down both of them.

JJCale
04-11-24, 13:40
Studio Salon is open, pretty busy too. Went this week for the usual and the door bell kept going off. Make an appointment if you can.

TheShredSter66
04-13-24, 13:17
Any word on buck jones? Is it done?

Emaninbzn
04-14-24, 10:00
Studio Salon is open, pretty busy too. Went this week for the usual and the door bell kept going off. Make an appointment if you can.Yup. They were on vacation last week they told me.

Skndvr
04-15-24, 02:54
I was in studio on Saturday and drew Uni, pronounced it ooni. She is short, and heavy, but her attitude and demeanor 10/10. Very happy and bubbly woman and has got to be late 40's maybe. I've seen her before, standard massage, but she climbs onto the end of the table facing me, puts her legs under mine for the finish. She got a little too close when I finished and took one to the face by accident. Her reaction was fantastic, she did not stop and giggled about it and cleaned us both up. Her attitude never changed and she giggled several times post ending. Got to love a woman with a great attitude.

Billy Thornton
04-15-24, 08:56
This provider has a lot of reviews and her review average is very high. Reviewers highlight her beauty and good disposition. No FS or kissing but even with that she has high score. I hope this info is useful. 250/1 hr.

https://nicolesbodyrubs.wixsite.com/nicole

Academy00
04-15-24, 09:44
This provider has a lot of reviews and her review average is very high. Reviewers highlight her beauty and good disposition. No FS or kissing but even with that she has high score. I hope this info is useful. 250/1 hr.

https://nicolesbodyrubs.wixsite.com/nicoleShe is now FS!

Scepticus
04-15-24, 11:12
Looks like the Wake Forest location is back.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/raleigh/massage/asian/look-here-new-919-726-9288best/815702042180

The Creature
04-17-24, 16:31
Has anyone gotten a nuru massage from a local provider? I have always wanted one. They look so sensual.

The Asian ads advertise them but then when you are in the room and ask for it, they want to do a body rub with Jergens. Not quite Nuru, Cece.

NeedsSome
04-18-24, 07:34
I have been a long time fan of Emily at Green Apple. Called up today and found out she is not longer there. Anyone no if she is still local or has moved away. I saw Lola. I was disappointed. Ok message, nice tease but under performed for what I agreed to pay for. She also shorted me 15 minutes. So I will be starting my search over for another regular.

Emaninbzn
04-18-24, 08:27
I have been a long time fan of Emily at Green Apple. Called up today and found out she is not longer there. Anyone no if she is still local or has moved away. I saw Lola. I was disappointed. Ok message, nice tease but under performed for what I agreed to pay for. She also shorted me 15 minutes. So I will be starting my search over for another regular.I went to Green Apple once. A few weeks ago when SS was closed. Mamasan was super rude. I didn't have cash so had to go to ATM and come back. She acted like she was doing me a big favor. Then slightly younger, thicker gal gave massage. She was fine. Not terrible. Then she wanted $80 tip. LOL no thanks will not be going back.

ElectricHug
04-18-24, 09:01
Has anyone gotten a nuru massage from a local provider? I have always wanted one. They look so sensual.

The Asian ads advertise them but then when you are in the room and ask for it, they want to do a body rub with Jergens. Not quite Nuru, Cece.The current Tastes of Seoul provider is offering it, if you're willing to go through that verification process.

Jazmin who posts a lot offers it too, but note that everyone seems to say she is notably older and heavier than her pics nowadays.

Job70
04-18-24, 10:47
I've seen Nami maybe 4 times for her fantasy / tantra hour. She does an authentic nuru with warm gel. The atmosphere is excellent. During the shower beforehand, you'll have some wonderfully tight buns and great tits to help soap you up. She's not 25 if that's what your looking for. She's knows how to tease you through the whole hour in delightful ways.

J.

The current Tastes of Seoul provider is offering it, if you're willing to go through that verification process.

Jazmin who posts a lot offers it too, but note that everyone seems to say she is notably older and heavier than her pics nowadays.

ZackMyPants
04-18-24, 22:08
The current Tastes of Seoul provider is offering it, if you're willing to go through that verification process.

Jazmin who posts a lot offers it too, but note that everyone seems to say she is notably older and heavier than her pics nowadays.What's the damage going with Seoul or is it provider specific?

MailMan69
04-18-24, 22:29
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayetteville-nc/massage/caucasian_e/nuru-slides-and-domination-for/295861174510

I'm from the Fayetteville boards so please excuse the dumb question, but I forgot the name she use to go by or maybe still does. I'll be in your neck of the woods for the next couple of days and I'm sure the scene in Raleigh is just about as bad in Fayetteville. Any 411 on her? Thanks!

King11
04-19-24, 13:32
I was in studio on Saturday and drew Uni, pronounced it ooni. She is short, and heavy, but her attitude and demeanor 10/10. Very happy and bubbly woman and has got to be late 40's maybe. I've seen her before, standard massage, but she climbs onto the end of the table facing me, puts her legs under mine for the finish. She got a little too close when I finished and took one to the face by accident. Her reaction was fantastic, she did not stop and giggled about it and cleaned us both up. Her attitude never changed and she giggled several times post ending. Got to love a woman with a great attitude.Any roaming allowed with her? Otc only? Or some Utc?

Skndvr
04-19-24, 16:33
Any roaming allowed with her? Otc only? Or some Utc?Some OTC, but once she climbs on the table, she's out of reach. This is the second time I have seen her, and both times were the same.

Livinitinva
04-19-24, 22:18
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayetteville-nc/massage/caucasian_e/nuru-slides-and-domination-for/295861174510

I'm from the Fayetteville boards so please excuse the dumb question, but I forgot the name she use to go by or maybe still does. I'll be in your neck of the woods for the next couple of days and I'm sure the scene in Raleigh is just about as bad in Fayetteville. Any 411 on her? Thanks!Apologies. I can't say much beyond she is real and been around for years with same pictures. She is never mentioned by folks around here in either a good or bad way, which most likely means a MEH experience. Not good enough to recommend and not bad enough to stay away.

Sexi Kelly may not be a bad option but not nuru.

Also checkout the Non-AMP section in the user blog.

She is Real....and more likely to be what you are looking for.....
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/north-carolina/raleigh/bodyrubs/body-rubs/nuru-goodness-highly-reviewed-29882.html

Scepticus
04-20-24, 15:58
I was in studio on Saturday and drew Uni, pronounced it ooni. She is short, and heavy, but her attitude and demeanor 10/10. Very happy and bubbly woman and has got to be late 40's maybe. I've seen her before, standard massage, but she climbs onto the end of the table facing me, puts her legs under mine for the finish. She got a little too close when I finished and took one to the face by accident. Her reaction was fantastic, she did not stop and giggled about it and cleaned us both up. Her attitude never changed and she giggled several times post ending. Got to love a woman with a great attitude.I saw her on Friday. She took a shot to the face from me as well. Maybe it less of an accident than it seems.

JohnArakk843
04-21-24, 10:27
Hey guys I'll be in Durham starting tomorrow. After doing some research doesn't look like there is much over there. I don't mind driving to Raleigh. My question is at what massage place will I have the best luck? I don't want to waste a bunch of cheddar on dead spots. LOL thanks in advance. Feel free to PM me.

Livinitinva
04-21-24, 18:22
Hey guys I'll be in Durham starting tomorrow. After doing some research doesn't look like there is much over there. I don't mind driving to Raleigh. My question is at what massage place will I have the best luck? I don't want to waste a bunch of cheddar on dead spots. LOL thanks in advance. Feel free to PM me.None. Durham has on FS place. Raleigh 0. Fayetteville has some. Checkout nonamp massage section in user blogs. There are some non AMP options though limited. Assume 90% of the ads are fake. Especially the exciting ones.

TheShredSter66
04-22-24, 07:09
https://adultsearch.com/us/north-carolina/raleigh/body-rubs/3366611

Another newer spot with some aggessive advertising across several sites. My gut told me it was probably a bit of a scam just like the place on western blvd but I tried it anyway. The massage wasnt bad. She actually did most of it without draping but alas, no tease, no flip, no finish. Nice place in a somewhat tucked back business park. Curiosity killed the cat. Cary has so much heat lately I figured why not.

Job70
04-22-24, 13:34
Winston-Salem has a couple FS places.

J.

None. Durham has on FS place. Raleigh 0. Fayetteville has some. Checkout nonamp massage section in user blogs. There are some non AMP options though limited. Assume 90% of the ads are fake. Especially the exciting ones.

Penmanship
04-23-24, 02:49
https://adultsearch.com/us/north-carolina/raleigh/body-rubs/3366611

Another newer spot with some aggessive advertising across several sites. My gut told me it was probably a bit of a scam just like the place on western blvd but I tried it anyway. The massage wasnt bad. She actually did most of it without draping but alas, no tease, no flip, no finish. Nice place in a somewhat tucked back business park. Curiosity killed the cat. Cary has so much heat lately I figured why not.Thank you for saving me the trip here. Instead I diverted to Sunny Hypnotist, where I was massively disappointed. Probably the most visibly old women I've ever seen at an AMP gave me a mediocre rub for $70/ hr and upcharged $100 for CBJ, which was terrible and went nowhere. She complained I was taking too long, that my time was up, and asked me to ask for a different girl next time. That's a first. To add insult to injury it turns out I was in there for a little under 40 min. Avoid.

Curious22
04-23-24, 12:54
Hey guys I'll be in Durham starting tomorrow. After doing some research doesn't look like there is much over there. I don't mind driving to Raleigh. My question is at what massage place will I have the best luck? I don't want to waste a bunch of cheddar on dead spots. LOL thanks in advance. Feel free to PM me.Wish I could be more helpful, but you won't find anything around these parts at all. It is drier than the Sahara.

Raleighassman
04-25-24, 08:17
I visited recently and she stayed in room while I undressed. She held onto my wand for a minute & smiled before I got on table. Regular rub, no flip and straight to prostate work.

Have never seen the 40+ yr old chick before. I would repeat. No booking. Just showed up.

Looks like the Wake Forest location is back.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/raleigh/massage/asian/look-here-new-919-726-9288best/815702042180

Dasalt
04-25-24, 09:31
Thank you for saving me the trip here. Instead I diverted to Sunny Hypnotist, where I was massively disappointed. Probably the most visibly old women I've ever seen at an AMP.So you got Mamasan. Not a fun time for anyone. If you do go again, call and ask if they are busy. Or if you go in and she says that she is the one doing to service, just walk.

I know, not ideal. I wouldn't bother but they are nearest to my home sort of. And usually the younger talent can be talked into CFS for a semi reasonable amount.

Dasalt
04-25-24, 09:34
Hey guys I'll be in Durham starting tomorrow. After doing some research doesn't look like there is much over there. I don't mind driving to Raleigh. My question is at what massage place will I have the best luck? I don't want to waste a bunch of cheddar on dead spots. LOL thanks in advance. Feel free to PM me.Studio over in Cary is your best bet. Guaranteed a HE. If you draw the right card, some more interesting adventures can be had. Call to see if they are busy before making the trip.

919 areacode.

351 Cleveland.

66XX is the rest of it.

Gatttaca
04-25-24, 10:07
I visited recently and she stayed in room while I undressed. She held onto my wand for a minute & smiled before I got on table. Regular rub, no flip and straight to prostate work.

Have never seen the 40+ yr old chick before. I would repeat. No booking. Just showed up.Just read it as Hand. Wondering why she held your hand for a whole minute. Then reread the post and LOL. Thanks for the report.

Beasho1231
04-25-24, 10:16

Have never seen the 40+ yr old chick before. I would repeat. No booking. Just showed up.I probably had the same one as you. It appears to be all new girls at WF. One looked younger but I drew the 40+ one. Ok massage and tease.

AgeMass2
04-26-24, 13:45
Gents, what's feedback on Ann in Greensborough?

https://tryst.link/massage/ann

PaleFaceWander
04-27-24, 11:08
Went to studio, it's been awhile just walked in about 1115 Anna was up next I guess she was pleasant kinda of auntie but I figured at least why I'd get a decent rub she did as expected, it wasn't remarkable but checked all the boxes they were busy the whole whole but she stayed so that was a plus said come back better next time, I would repeat as the skills were good. 80/60 for hour.

Ciolovec113
04-27-24, 13:57
Dreams can be had again in Apex. Saw two providers on site, one is quite old, the other is 40-50 is (Diana).

Buck jones is also open. Saw Angie -very accommodating.

Old Man J
04-27-24, 16:04
Went to studio, it's been awhile just walked in about 1115 Anna was up next I guess she was pleasant kinda of auntie but I figured at least why I'd get a decent rub she did as expected, it wasn't remarkable but checked all the boxes they were busy the whole whole but she stayed so that was a plus said come back better next time, I would repeat as the skills were good. 80/60 for hour.I was there around the same time. Told I would have to wait 20 minutes. Usually wouldn't but said screw it. Was a mistake. After 20+ minutes was told have to wait 15-20 more. Said I'm leaving. She then said 10 minutes instead but still left. Took the few minute drive over the green apple but was told to come back in 30 minutes but didn't. Jeez it sucks so bad here that we get stuck waiting for these crappy aunties for a shit rub and a HJ. Least favorite part of living here.