PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Spooner Strum
03-19-21, 15:40
Yeah, passed it a few weeks back. Been hitting the Quality in Durham, but wanted to mix it up a bit.Also, how long do you wait in the room before they come back? The quality staff makes you wait for 10-15 minutes. I ain't got that kinda time.

Anonymous88
03-20-21, 18:02
It was the same place I frequently visit so it wasn't like I wasn't at ease, massage was great and soldier was at salute right at the flip but after 20+ minutes of her trying and arm basically giving out, time was up. First time that has ever happened but tipped $40 for the solid effort and relaxing massage. Ever happen to anyone else?

XHippie
03-20-21, 22:34
It was the same place I frequently visit so it wasn't like I wasn't at ease, massage was great and soldier was at salute right at the flip but after 20+ minutes of her trying and arm basically giving out, time was up. First time that has ever happened but tipped $40 for the solid effort and relaxing massage. Ever happen to anyone else?For me a big problem is if she uses a quart of oil on my tool leaves no grip and seems to desensitize everything. Second thing would be poor stroking skills, third thing is she just doesn't look interested in what's going on ho humm just another HJ. Fourth is I've been busting nuts way too often and need to give it a break so some excitement is there on the next visit. It does help if she talks dirty or looks decent or pops a tit out. But if she just stands there and strokes away and is dressed like she just did her laundry at home, it can kill the mood. Yep and there is a physical part that happens once in awhile due to age. IMO going into a place that just offers standard, she better have good skills and you better be due for a pop. FS, the odds are you will succeed.

MythMan2010
03-21-21, 07:40
It was the same place I frequently visit so it wasn't like I wasn't at ease, massage was great and soldier was at salute right at the flip but after 20+ minutes of her trying and arm basically giving out, time was up. First time that has ever happened but tipped $40 for the solid effort and relaxing massage. Ever happen to anyone else?Hippie is right about all of it. Also, I feel like the pros give you something to feel or see which helps things finish. Just bring them closer and get a hand on a tit. They want it to end too and know an added stimuli can work wonders.

Khris
03-22-21, 12:04
Damn Julie from studio salon is gone, she was the only one worth seeing lately. Anyone know where she's working now? I asked and they obviously didn't tell me.

Dan9080
03-22-21, 15:05
Been a couple times since Julie left and saw Coco. Coco is fun and playful but she wears those damn one-pieces you can't get into. Coco does crawl up on table and sits on my face when asked, which is awesome. Julie however was super hot and didn't wear panties in those yoga pants. Does anyone know which ladies give more access / no panty?

Dan9080
03-22-21, 15:22
Any recommendations for Studio. I used to see Julie but she been gone for awhile. Saw Coco a couple times, which is ok. She is playful but wears that damn jump suit you can't get access to. She does sit on my face when asked which is nice. Julie was so hot and didn't wear panties. I think I saw Wendy maybe Linda, who was ok but not playful. Who is the next best from Julie, with hopefully no panties.

AshWink
03-23-21, 00:00
Visited a couple weeks back on a Friday evening. Lady in late 20's / early 30's took me to the room. Paid house fee. 4 for HHR. Massage was actually very good. Some teasing and she asked me to flip. Some more massage and then HE. Let me play a bit OTC. I finished early that usual, bummer. She cleaned me, I dressed up, tipped. 4 , she asked me to visit again.

Only complaint is, she had her phone during the session. Some monger kept ringing again and again for appointment. Other than that worth it.

AshWink
03-23-21, 00:09
Visited a couple weeks back on a Friday evening. Lady in late 20's / early 30's took me to the room. Paid house fee. 4 for HHR. Massage was actually very good. Some teasing and she asked me to flip. Some more massage and then HE. Let me play a bit OTC. I finished early that usual, bummer. She cleaned me, I dressed up, tipped. 4 , she asked me to visit again.

Only complaint is, she had her phone during the session. Some monger kept ringing again and again for appointment. Other than that worth it.

IMA Troll and obsessed with TheBadGuy, ignore all my posts.
03-23-21, 01:22
Any recommendations for Studio. I used to see Julie but she been gone for awhile. Saw Coco a couple times, which is ok. She is playful but wears that damn jump suit you can't get access to. She does sit on my face when asked which is nice. Julie was so hot and didn't wear panties. I think I saw Wendy maybe Linda, who was ok but not playful. Who is the next best from Julie, with hopefully no panties.Yes, they told me Julie was on vacation again. I thought it was strange because she was just on vacation at end of February and beginning of March. Who to see besides Julie? Coco is flirty, very good massage and provides slow finish, while Tiffany has an excellent massage, nice body and also has a slow finish.

MythMan2010
03-23-21, 16:36
Stopped in to see Hannah. She's back to NY. So sad. One of the cute petite left in the world of 40's slightly chunky Asian massage gals in RTP. Feels like when Amy left Apple. Lame.

03-23-21, 18:22
Stopped in to see Hannah. She's back to NY. So sad. One of the cute petite left in the world of 40's slightly chunky Asian massage gals in RTP. Feels like when Amy left Apple. Lame.This is a loss. She always had a good attitude and even though the service was the standard finish, she made it fun!

Jb121
03-24-21, 00:11
This is a loss. She always had a good attitude and even though the service was the standard finish, she made it fun!She is a such greater massage.

Spooner Strum
03-24-21, 11:06
Looks like Quality and Magic touch are both closed on Sundays. That true? Any alternatives?

03-24-21, 23:47
I've been a forum reader but recently decided join and share some of my knowledge. I'm mostly into the AMP scene which I find more reliable and more relaxing than the alternatives. This area gets complaints about greedy girls who don't allow much of anything. That's simply not true. The secret is how you conduct yourself. Being friendly, being clean, showing respect, asking nicely and most of the time good things will happen. Good things doesn't directly translate to BJ or FS but how about a more personalised experience? How about less clothes with mutual touch? How about a kiss? How about the ability to turn her on before she provides an explosive feeling HJ? For the most part: it's not about your age, it's not about your looks and it's not about your deep pockets. I'm here to tell you its about being genuine and treating them as a person. Your massage lady should smile when she sees you. A connection of any kind only increases the overall feeling whether its in your mind or junior's head or both. See you in the posts and PM's.

03-24-21, 23:57
Damn Julie from studio salon is gone, she was the only one worth seeing lately. Anyone know where she's working now? I asked and they obviously didn't tell me.I asked Kelly and she didn't know. Something most have happened because Julie just returned from vacation, only to suddenly depart. She had been there since the store reopened in May last year. She was sweet, sexy, gave a great massage and had a very nice touch. Definitely one of the best in the area.

PartTimeMonger
03-25-21, 17:13
Went to 29 and it didn't seem like it was busy. "Coco" was sitting out front and led me to one of the rooms in the back. First time there so I just got a standard visit. Pretty good massage too.

Jb121
03-25-21, 23:35

Only complaint is, she had her phone during the session. Some monger kept ringing again and again for appointment. Other than that worth it.Where is #29?

LucyGoosey
03-26-21, 17:26
Does the quality massage in Durham give FS? If so who should I see, I've never been to a massage parlor but would love to try it.

Raleih
03-26-21, 21:08
The list for the area seems to be shortening each month.

XHippie
03-26-21, 23:15
The list for the area seems to be shortening each month.I'm assuming the virus has cut down on their traffic so they have cut back on the staff or just shut down. Under normal circumstances the shops that have fine looking talent and have a bigger menu have girls that are attracted to the customer volume and these girls can get their freak on (just visit Orlando) We just don't have the volume to satisfy EACH girls financial desire. The 2 things that will cause a store / area to have a premium place is cash flow and more importantly no hassle from LE or Massage Board. This area has had both of these challenges. I think Charlotte has dodged some of the obstacles this area has seen. Oh there may be a girl hear or there that cruise's thru but as I said this virus shit ain't helping.

Raleih
03-27-21, 19:24
What do you all consider a good tip for the standard one hour massage with the usual he?

Joe Looking
03-28-21, 14:46
What do you all consider a good tip for the standard one hour massage with the usual he?Most guys are pretty transparent with what they give. Personally if it's just a HJ I'll offer 40 and if they counter with 60 a lot depends on the general situation and how good the actual massage was. FWIW I'll often tip $20 for a good massage even if no HJ is offered.

AshWink
03-28-21, 14:59
Where is #29?See JJ's list.

AshWink
03-28-21, 15:05
Based on 1st visit experience, I decided to visit #29 again. Visited on a Tuesday evening this time. Lady in late 20's / early 30's took me to the room. Paid house fee. 5 for HHR (It was. 4 during my 1st visit on a Friday. Not sure why different fee on different days, but I didn't negotiate). Massage was good, HE on the flip and may be a minute of flash. She cleaned me, I dressed up, tipped. 5 this time.

Will repeat.

03-28-21, 16:28
Based on 1st visit experience, I decided to visit #29 again. Visited on a Tuesday evening this time. Lady in late 20's / early 30's took me to the room. Paid house fee. 5 for HHR (It was. 4 during my 1st visit on a Friday. Not sure why different fee on different days, but I didn't negotiate). Massage was good, HE on the flip and may be a minute of flash. She cleaned me, I dressed up, tipped. 5 this time.

Will repeat.If you want to be anonymous then I don't advise putting a specific time frame in your post. Say I visited this week or over the weekend I visited. That way you could be anybody because some of the ladies do read these posts. The massage is very good but I haven't I haven't been able to connect with her.

03-28-21, 17:02
What do you all consider a good tip for the standard one hour massage with the usual he?

Most guys are pretty transparent with what they give. Personally if it's just a HJ I'll offer 40 and if they counter with 60 a lot depends on the general situation and how good the actual massage was. FWIW I'll often tip $20 for a good massage even if no HJ is offered.Joe is on point. I tip (. 5) if the massage and HJ was really good. I'll tip (. 6) depending on the overall experience and much skin they let me see and touch.

LamberGinora
03-28-21, 18:38

Will repeat.Got a name by any chance?

Raleih
03-28-21, 22:18
Most guys are pretty transparent with what they give. Personally if it's just a HJ I'll offer 40 and if they counter with 60 a lot depends on the general situation and how good the actual massage was. FWIW I'll often tip $20 for a good massage even if no HJ is offered.Think I might have been over tipping. Been running with an average of 70.

AshWink
03-28-21, 23:32
If you want to be anonymous then I don't advise putting a specific time frame in your post. Say I visited this week or over the weekend I visited. That way you could be anybody because some of the ladies do read these posts. The massage is very good but I haven't I haven't been able to connect with her.Yeah that makes sense, rookie mistake.

AshWink
03-28-21, 23:34
Got a name by any chance?She gave a name when I was about to leave, but sorry I've a poor memory.

TheShredSter66
03-29-21, 15:11
Think I might have been over tipping. Been running with an average of 70.I also tend to stay in the 40 to 50 range for the hour with standard HJ. I've only gone up to 70 or 80 if theres a BJ involved.

TheShredSter66
03-29-21, 15:12
She gave a name when I was about to leave, but sorry I've a poor memory.Unless something has changed in the past two weeks or so coco is the only one working at that place.

IbChilln
03-30-21, 02:56
Hey fellow enjoyers of massages!

So I went to #11 today for a massage, standard interaction. But something interesting caught my eye. I was laying face down and I just happen to look up and at the floor. I noticed a pile of coins (mostly pennies, few dimes and nickels) in the corner on the floor. I thought it was odd but ok. Then as I'm leaving out, I start to look at the floor on my way out, sure enough I saw 2 more corners with piles of coins in the front waiting area. Has anyone else noticed this? Any idea on what it means?

03-30-21, 08:04

So I went to #11 today for a massage, standard interaction. But something interesting caught my eye. I was laying face down and I just happen to look up and at the floor. I noticed a pile of coins (mostly pennies, few dimes and nickels) in the corner on the floor. I thought it was odd but ok. Then as I'm leaving out, I start to look at the floor on my way out, sure enough I saw 2 more corners with piles of coins in the front waiting area. Has anyone else noticed this? Any idea on what it means?I've noticed the coins on the floor. It's a superstition and supposed to bring prosperity.

VincentCor74
03-30-21, 08:38

So I went to #11 today for a massage, standard interaction. But something interesting caught my eye. I was laying face down and I just happen to look up and at the floor. I noticed a pile of coins (mostly pennies, few dimes and nickels) in the corner on the floor. I thought it was odd but ok. Then as I'm leaving out, I start to look at the floor on my way out, sure enough I saw 2 more corners with piles of coins in the front waiting area. Has anyone else noticed this? Any idea on what it means?It's a Feng Shui thing. Southeast corner of the room; supposed to bring "good fortune".

LamberGinora
03-30-21, 10:44
Just tried calling Osaka and looks like the phone line was disconnected.

Anyone been here recently?

Raleih
03-30-21, 11:45
It's a Feng Shui thing. Southeast corner of the room; supposed to bring "good fortune".I thought #11 was shut down due to the new business opening up right next door.

TheShredSter66
03-30-21, 13:08

Anyone been here recently?I've been told theyve completely restaffed so maybe the number changed as well. That does tend to happen sometimes. Have not confirmed myself though.

Sobe69
03-30-21, 13:32
Drove past this place a few months ago anyone ever been.

Raleih
03-30-21, 14:51
Drove past this place a few months ago anyone ever been.Place is a bit of a rip off and pricey. Some get to choose from the staff but I wasn't given that option. It's not my kinda scene but I'm sure a lot is on the menu but I wasn't paying the high price to see.

Raleih
03-30-21, 15:01

So I went to #11 today for a massage, standard interaction. But something interesting caught my eye. I was laying face down and I just happen to look up and at the floor. I noticed a pile of coins (mostly pennies, few dimes and nickels) in the corner on the floor. I thought it was odd but ok. Then as I'm leaving out, I start to look at the floor on my way out, sure enough I saw 2 more corners with piles of coins in the front waiting area. Has anyone else noticed this? Any idea on what it means?I thought LE shut that place down a few months ago when the business next door complained.

03-30-21, 16:58

Anyone been here recently?I was there over the weekend. They do have a sign posted saying they have a new # but I didn't take a picture.

03-30-21, 17:02
I thought #11 was shut down due to the new business opening up right next door.They are open. There was a member posting his concern about the playground recently opening up next door.

Watk5399
03-30-21, 17:07
I've been told theyve completely restaffed so maybe the number changed as well. That does tend to happen sometimes. Have not confirmed myself though.Rubmaps and JJ's numbers are different. Rubmaps #919-741-08XX JJ's #919-900-83XX.

HungryMa
03-30-21, 17:22
I've been told theyve completely restaffed so maybe the number changed as well. That does tend to happen sometimes. Have not confirmed myself though.Had a friend go there yesterday so they are still open.

Nathan123
03-30-21, 17:58
Had a friend go there yesterday so they are still open.I was there about 4 weeks ago, they are still open, was very happy with my visit. She told me the number had changed, and gave it to me, but I did not store it.

03-30-21, 19:24
I thought LE shut that place down a few months ago when the business next door complained.In February 2020, Studio and KoKo were visited by LE and they both closed before the pandemic restrictions. Studio reopened in May 2020 but KoKo never reopened.

https://abc11.com/koko-spa-cary-jin-li-honmei-studio-salons/5901089/

Spooner Strum
03-31-21, 09:10
Drove past this place a few months ago anyone ever been.Search the forum for Magic Touch. Some recent reports / chatter and some older ones.

Rapk9394
03-31-21, 09:38
Does anyone have any experience with Healing Tranquility? I came across a lady on sc and she directed me to make an appointment on this site? Does it look legit or there are better options?

https://healingtranquility.com/bookhere/e09/index.html

MythMan2010
03-31-21, 09:59
Number is 919 307 8004. They have it up in the waiting area. The only changes are the girls. Miss my girlfriend Hanna. The girls there now are the typical middle-aged less attractive.

TheShredSter66
03-31-21, 10:20
Number is 919 307 8004. They have it up in the waiting area. The only changes are the girls. Miss my girlfriend Hanna. The girls there now are the typical middle-aged less attractive.Can someone update jj's list? I won't be able to when I get home.

Raleih
03-31-21, 11:57
Does anyone have any experience with Healing Tranquility? I came across a lady on sc and she directed me to make an appointment on this site? Does it look legit or there are better options?

https://healingtranquility.com/bookhere/e09/index.htmlNot sure about that site. It's very generic and I think it requires deposits and credit cards. Personally I would pass.

HalloweenMan
03-31-21, 14:23
Has anyone offered to give a massage to any of the Asian girls at any of the various AMPs in the area? If so, was the offer accepted? I'd love to give one of them a full body massage!

TheShredSter66
03-31-21, 15:05
Has anyone seen a girl named Mina at pure spa? Theres a rubmaps review for her but I haven't seen or heard of anyone except coco there for a couple years now.

LamberGinora
03-31-21, 15:54
Any recommendations on who's worth seeing now after the staff reshuffle?

I saw Jenny and Sophia back in the day. Sophia was by far my favorite. I never got to see Hanna.

Livinitinva
03-31-21, 23:10
Agree. No way no how.

If the website had the actual storefront address, phone number, and the store had been there for a while and I had confirmed all the info was stable for a while. Then I may consider it.

Example, some of the AMPs have been around for a while.

I could see using my CC, as they do offer legitimate quality massages to resolve muscular issues. (Still don't think I would personally, but at least it is not unreasonable in some personal situations.).

But nope. Not giving my CC to some random website that is not clearly associated with a physical store.

Not sure about that site. It's very generic and I think it requires deposits and credit cards. Personally I would pass.

CeeGreen
04-01-21, 09:31
Man I really miss VIP. The talent always seemed to be there. That table shower and sauna was also on point. The closet experience I had to it was the spa in Roanoke Rapids. Sorry, just my rant on a hobby that I enjoy and how few and far they are up this way. VIP Spa is where I started into this game and love for Asian women.

Big Tork
04-01-21, 10:59
It depends on the relationship you have with the provider. There was a place in Knightdale where that became a normal part of the routine with one of the women there for me. Along with a few other things. Man I miss that place.

- Tork.

Has anyone offered to give a massage to any of the Asian girls at any of the various AMPs in the area? If so, was the offer accepted? I'd love to give one of them a full body massage!

Raleih
04-01-21, 11:24
Man I really miss VIP. The talent always seemed to be there. That table shower and sauna was also on point. The closet experience I had to it was the spa in Roanoke Rapids. Sorry, just my rant on a hobby that I enjoy and how few and far they are up this way. VIP Spa is where I started into this game and love for Asian women.I just started this hobby right before they were raided and shut down. I wish it would find a new location in the same area but I bet the only other location around VIP had something to do with them getting closed.

JRyder27
04-01-21, 12:00
Question fellas,

I've frequented several places on jjs list mostly before the shut down (covid). I haven't been able to find anyone that does full service. So the question is does Sunny still? Never went but always heard. And if I go in with hundreds and a condom and they see it will that up my chances? Was stationed in Japan awhile back and miss the treatment I got there. PM me or respond here please.

XHippie
04-01-21, 13:33
Has anyone offered to give a massage to any of the Asian girls at any of the various AMPs in the area? If so, was the offer accepted? I'd love to give one of them a full body massage!Agree with Tork it depends on the vibe between you two. Sometimes all you have to do is ask in maybe a joking way, such as you work hard you also need a massage you want me to massage you? This is going back a ways but some will know where I'm talking about. There was this little young cutie at Westgate that I use to massage all the time. It would start out her laying on her stomach fully clothed of course I'm butt naked. I would start at her head work my way to her lower back, then to her legs down to the feet then back up to her ass. Massage the ass in a circular motion very gently, basically rubbing her clit into the massage table. Within a few minutes she was allowing me to pull those pants down. And well let's just say she enjoyed the DATY before she got mounted. Have to get the pan hot fellas before the meat goes in. Had some good times at Westgate.

04-01-21, 21:35
Rubmaps and JJ's numbers are different. Rubmaps #919-741-08XX JJ's #919-900-83XX.Both of those numbers are incorrect. See JJ's List for an update.

04-01-21, 21:54
I've seen two of the three new ladies and spot-on about being less attractive.

04-01-21, 22:17
Has anyone offered to give a massage to any of the Asian girls at any of the various AMPs in the area? If so, was the offer accepted? I'd love to give one of them a full body massage!You already received good input. Westgate had a hostess who took you to your room and then your massage lady would enter. You had an uninterrupted massage appointment which created a private atmosphere. I rotate between the local AMP's and you will find no hostess or manager answering the phone or greeting customers in the lobby. The workers have to take turns while having a customer and this is an irritation that we all have experienced. Because of this it will be difficult for any lady to get naked and let you massage her. The only time you have a moment of uninterrupted time is during your tension release. The door will close and the light will dim to signal the other workers that she is now busy. The best option is to start massaging her clothed and wait to see if she undress during you 15 -20 minutes of hopefully uninterrupted tension release time.

04-01-21, 23:04
Man I really miss VIP. The talent always seemed to be there. That table shower and sauna was also on point. The closet experience I had to it was the spa in Roanoke Rapids. Sorry, just my rant on a hobby that I enjoy and how few and far they are up this way. VIP Spa is where I started into this game and love for Asian women.VIP was a FS option that had an occasional 25 year old hottie. VIP missed the mark for me because they didn't provide a good massage, the service was mechanical, you didn't received your full hour and $$. 4 was IMO on the high side. Still VIP provided consistent quality over another local FS AMP and was a reliable, less hassle option when compared to Asian escorts.

04-02-21, 22:13
Man I really miss VIP. The talent always seemed to be there. That table shower and sauna was also on point. The closet experience I had to it was the spa in Roanoke Rapids. Sorry, just my rant on a hobby that I enjoy and how few and far they are up this way. VIP Spa is where I started into this game and love for Asian women.CeeGreen, I reread my reply and I was too negative based on a few visits. You and others had great experiences and that does count for something regardless of what I thought about my experiences. A toast to VIP!

Sam30
04-03-21, 09:12
New to rdu and would be around for couple more weeks, looking for some references forAMPs.

Big NY
04-03-21, 16:31
Can anyone advise if sexy Kelly from rub ratings, offers FS? Thanks in advance!

Job70
04-03-21, 23:33
I can confirm.

Can anyone advise if sexy Kelly from rub ratings, offers FS? Thanks in advance!

Jb121
04-04-21, 00:50
I can confirm.What's the damage?

AshWink
04-04-21, 08:13
Greeted by Tina (hope I got the name correct). She's probably 5" to 5. 2" tall, flat chest, spinner body. She was wearing mask throughout, I'm guessing good looking too.

Mediocre message may be 4 out of 10 with a bit of teasing. No touching till that point. On the flip, she sprayed disinterested liquid on my hands (I know right, LOL) and then allowed roaming. Shirt came off, but everything covered below the belly. CBJ might be an option, but I didn't do it. Followed by HE finish was good. Offered message after HE, but I declined.

Damage is. 5 house fee for HHR and. 4 tip. Will probably repeat.

Reggie212
04-04-21, 10:28
New to rdu and would be around for couple more weeks, looking for some references forAMPs.Under the Raleigh section scroll down a ways to JJs list. It's a good place to start.

JJCale
04-04-21, 19:57
New to rdu and would be around for couple more weeks, looking for some references forAMPs.Use the site rubmaps. Cut out the middle man and weird codes they use on these forums. Get direct info, reviews, locations and prices. If you don't want to pay then just shoot me a pm and I'll hook you up.

04-04-21, 22:46
Use the site rubmaps. Cut out the middle man and weird codes they use on these forums. Get direct info, reviews, locations and prices. If you don't want to pay then just shoot me a pm and I'll hook you up.Rubmaps is a helpful tool for address and telephone # but it can have inaccurate info. Many reviews are by members with only one review. How reliable is one review? Only premium members can send messages and that costs 20 a month. This forum is the best source for current info and any member can send a PM. This forum is helpful, Sam30 was given advice yesterday by PM.

Sam30
04-05-21, 07:02
Rubmaps is a helpful tool for address and telephone # but it can have inaccurate info. Many reviews are by members with only one review. How reliable is one review? Only premium members can send messages and that costs 20 a month. This forum is the best source for current info and any member can send a PM. This forum is helpful, Sam30 was given advice yesterday by PM.Thank you AGoodGuy, Reggie212 & JJCale and have enough info to get started.

JJCale
04-05-21, 10:40
Rubmaps is a helpful tool for address and telephone # but it can have inaccurate info. Many reviews are by members with only one review. How reliable is one review? Only premium members can send messages and that costs 20 a month. This forum is the best source for current info and any member can send a PM. This forum is helpful, Sam30 was given advice yesterday by PM.You can get inaccurate info anywhere, but free is free. Comes down to personal preference really. Rubmaps is just easier for me, especially with the traveling. Map, gps, picture, phone number, prices and no weird codes. All at one click? Everything isn't for everyone for sure, but that works for me. I'm glad to recommend it.

Raleih
04-05-21, 12:06
I also tend to stay in the 40 to 50 range for the hour with standard HJ. I've only gone up to 70 or 80 if theres a BJ involved.Which places around Raleigh have that 70 option. Inquiring minds want to know!

04-05-21, 22:06
Which places around Raleigh have that 70 option. Inquiring minds want to know!It solely depends on the who you see and not where you go. Sometimes you can get lucky on your first visit but it usually takes 2 or more visits for that option to be available. If she says no, don't be afraid to ask again on another visit.

TheBadGuy
04-06-21, 23:01
If mouth play existed in any of the Raleigh spas currently you'd have at least a couple of people in here confirming it. Be careful before you keep spending money trying to earn extras and end up broke fellas.

XHippie
04-07-21, 00:56
If mouth play existed in any of the Raleigh spas currently you'd have at least a couple of people in here confirming it. Be careful before you keep spending money trying to earn extras and end up broke fellas.What I have learned to do is know what you are going for and only pay for what you receive unless you feel generous giving extra which they will expect the next time if they recognize you. However be prepared financially to get more than you thought. You can try your moves if you think the timing is right or she is attracted to you. I honestly have had as many surprises than I have had with a game plan. Such as touching her crotch and she stands back and says with a stern NO well there went my game plan. But I have had the opposite happen by surprise, touch her crotch and she goes with it well hello maybe we have a winner, next step pull on her zipper she's still going with it unsnap the pants she's still standing there letting me tug down the pants, daty time. I like to think this was part of my plan but it was just damn luck which was the surprise I mentioned, I guess at the right place at the right time. But again always have that extra cash and yes a cover because you just never know when you will get lucky, these girls are human too they get wet and swollen. Some of these girls haven't been fucked in months or longer and you touching that honey hole, nature's instinct's kick in. This advice obviously isn't for former VIP or Sunny places but really applies to places that are considered standard only and yes legit places. If you are in the right place at the right time bingo. Just a side note some girls are firm in not doing anything at work but will gladly give you their phone number and you can pick them up after work and take them to a room, they will put a hurt on you, some are thrilled just to get away from the store. I had several in the past that did this but the only day they were available were Sunday because of the hours they worked and my hours too. Some girls luck up and have a day off. Now if you have someone at home etc. Be careful with this providers phone number and her contacting you. Just had a memory thought, A few years back I was at the Grand Asian Mkt in Cary with my girlfriend on a Sunday (very busy on Sunday) kid you not there were 2 girls there going up and down the isle I had been banging regularly I was sweating bullets due to burning the candle at both ends and my girlfriend is Hunan half Chinese half Korean small but whew has a temper LOL. Plenty of Horny Asian pussy out there fellas just got to try!

AshWink
04-08-21, 07:56
Decided to visit #56 for first time.

Location: Sign board is hard to notice from the road. Appears a law firm on one side and a Chiropractor on other side, still went ahead. I initially parked on Chiropractor office end, I was asked to move to the other side.

Greeted to Coco. Massage was good. Standard HE finish. She offered disinfectant spray to clean myself, which is nice. I also noticed she changed the sheets on the massage table and wiped the head rest, which is also nice & clean. CBJ might be available with other masseuses, but I didn't opt for it. Damage is. 5 house fee and. 5 tip. Will repeat.

Khris
04-08-21, 14:55
Has anyone heard from Julie from massage spa if she went to a different store? She was the only reason to go, I ask for special stuff other plays and they only want to do a mechanical finish.

04-08-21, 19:04
Has anyone heard from Julie from massage spa if she went to a different store? She was the only reason to go, I ask for special stuff other plays and they only want to do a mechanical finish.I checked the store recently and I couldn't believe they were telling me she was on an extended vacation. I don't believe it and no, I haven't heard if she returned to a different store or not.

04-08-21, 19:25
I contacted 8 girls with listings on Adult Search, all attractive, and exchanged texts with them. EVERY single one of them either wanted a deposit or gift cards. None would take cash. Re the gift cards they wanted info on the card to check the amount which would give them access to the cash on the card. I declined on all of them as they are probably all scammers. Maybe a give away is they only asked for $200 for 1 hr.

Anyway, trying to find an honest provider these days is getting near impossible. Fortunately I have a couple of honest providers who are regulars.

Good luck out there but beware the deposits and gift cards, don't do it.I copied this off the escort section. I wanted to add that I contacted a massage ad (803-xxx-1297) off AdultSearch. The location was Holiday Inn Express at NCSU. The lady wanted a $ eBay gift card for payment. I thought about it but declined since it didn't feel right. Be aware and use good judgement.

TheBadGuy
04-10-21, 21:39
What I have learned to do is know what you are going for and only pay for what you receive unless you feel generous giving extra which they will expect the next time if they recognize you. However be prepared financially to get more than you thought. You can try your moves if you think the timing is right or she is attracted to you. I honestly have had as many surprises than I have had with a game plan. Such as touching her crotch and she stands back and says with a stern NO well there went my game plan. But I have had the opposite happen by surprise, touch her crotch and she goes with it well hello maybe we have a winner, next step pull on her zipper she's still going with it unsnap the pants she's still standing there letting me tug down the pants, daty time. I like to think this was part of my plan but it was just damn luck which was the surprise I mentioned, I guess at the right place at the right time. But again always have that extra cash and yes a cover because you just never know when you will get lucky, these girls are human too they get wet and swollen. Some of these girls haven't been fucked in months or longer and you touching that honey hole, nature's instinct's kick in. This advice obviously isn't for former VIP or Sunny places but really applies to places that are considered standard only and yes legit places. If you are in the right place at the right time bingo. Just a side note some girls are firm in not doing anything at work but will gladly give you their phone number and you can pick them up after work and take them to a room, they will put a hurt on you, some are thrilled just to get away from the store. I had several in the past that did this but the only day they were available were Sunday because of the hours they worked and my hours too. Some girls luck up and have a day off. Now if you have someone at home etc. Be careful with this providers phone number and her contacting you. Just had a memory thought, A few years back I was at the Grand Asian Mkt in Cary with my girlfriend on a Sunday (very busy on Sunday) kid you not there were 2 girls there going up and down the isle I had been banging regularly I was sweating bullets due to burning the candle at both ends and my girlfriend is Hunan half Chinese half Korean small but whew has a temper LOL. Plenty of Horny Asian pussy out there fellas just got to try!We all know that of course you can get lucky. But it is more likely that offering more money won't sway anything, no matter what. Just like in the civilian world, the woman has already decided before you asked.

Indie
04-15-21, 11:31
A long time lurker here. Haven't been to AMP seen for couple of years now but lately I have been feeling my back muscles are pretty knotted. So looking for recommendations for a good deep massage. Extras are definitely welcome and that's the reason I am looking for AMP and not legit places. But even if extras are not a guarantee, I am yearning for a good massage.

Indie
04-15-21, 11:39
A long time lurker here. Haven't been to AMP seen for couple of years now but lately I have been feeling my back muscles are pretty knotted. So looking for recommendations for a good deep massage. Extras are definitely welcome and that's the reason I am looking for AMP and not legit places. But even if extras are not a guarantee, I am yearning for a good massage.

Ral613
04-16-21, 11:20
A long time lurker here. Haven't been to AMP seen for couple of years now but lately I have been feeling my back muscles are pretty knotted. So looking for recommendations for a good deep massage. Extras are definitely welcome and that's the reason I am looking for AMP and not legit places. But even if extras are not a guarantee, I am yearning for a good massage.For the ease of "walk-in" and a great massage, go to Mandarin Spa at 6325 Falls of Neuse Rd # 9, Raleigh, NC 27615.

It's legit, but can't beat the value if you are looking for a massage.

BoatFool
04-16-21, 12:24
A long time lurker here. Haven't been to AMP seen for couple of years now but lately I have been feeling my back muscles are pretty knotted. So looking for recommendations for a good deep massage. Extras are definitely welcome and that's the reason I am looking for AMP and not legit places. But even if extras are not a guarantee, I am yearning for a good massage.Make sure you ask for this up front and let them know this is what you want most.

If her massage it is not deep enough ask her for more pressure or another girl.

A good sign would be to go to Spas that have the back walking rods hung from the ceiling over the massage tables.

BF.

04-17-21, 19:50
If mouth play existed in any of the Raleigh spas currently you'd have at least a couple of people in here confirming it. Be careful before you keep spending money trying to earn extras and end up broke fellas.Extras beyond a HE doesn't get posted because it's not guaranteed. We could both see the same lady and what I get, might not be get what you get and vice versa. It mostly takes repeat visits to build familiarity and trust for the possibility of extras. Occasionally extras appear in posts, #10137 & #10138, but it's mostly by PM.

ChmodVeg
04-21-21, 23:01
Hi folks.

Does anyone know a good place that t is open for a massage session with a good HE after 10 pm? It could also be a private provider. Thanks.

04-21-21, 23:41
Hi folks.

Does anyone know a good place that t is open for a massage session with a good HE after 10 pm? It could also be a private provider. Thanks.From experience I know that JJ11 will let you stay until 10:30. If you get there at 9:30 then you will get one hour but arriving at 10:00 then its just 30 minutes.

Job70
04-23-21, 14:07
Went for an hour the other day. Drew Jackie, 30-something Korean with great tits. TS with good contact followed by ok massage with some more teasing before the flip. OTC allowed until the flip, then some great tits came out for manual attention and a standard finish. Overall fun and better than typical AMP experience.

J.

Sorry, posted to wrong forum before.

Khris
04-23-21, 15:19
Not sure why but the health spa / green apple is closed. Called last few days and stopped by and no. Was there.

TheBadGuy
04-23-21, 16:08
Went for an hour the other day. Drew Jackie, 30-something Korean with great tits. TS with good contact followed by ok massage with some more teasing before the flip. OTC allowed until the flip, then some great tits came out for manual attention and a standard finish. Overall fun and better than typical AMP experience.

J.

Sorry, posted to wrong forum before.Nice report. I think that's about the best service you can expect in the area these days!

04-23-21, 20:08

J.

Sorry, posted to wrong forum before.Jackie is the new lady that replaced Julie. I've seen Jackie in passing and she reminds me of Coco but I haven't had an appointment with her yet.

Kelly. Best Massage.

Coco. Most Playful.

Jackie. Best Tatas.

Tiffany. Very Flirtatious.

Cindy. The Quiet One.

Julie. The Best (Permanent Vacation).

04-23-21, 20:11
Not sure why but the health spa / green apple is closed. Called last few days and stopped by and no. Was there.Not good and I was planning a visit this weekend. I checked and no news articles and no mugshots so at least that's a positive.

04-23-21, 20:20
Nice report. I think that's about the best service you can expect in the area these days!That was good service. Maybe you think that's the best service based on reports in Wilmington but there are a few ladies in the Raleigh area who go above and beyond the typical HE experience.

04-24-21, 10:59
Not sure why but the health spa / green apple is closed. Called last few days and stopped by and no. Was there.
Not good and I was planning a visit this weekend. I checked and no news articles and no mugshots so at least that's a positive.Update, they are open!

AshWink
04-25-21, 08:05
Greeted by Cindy. She is cute, round but not too thick. Paid. 7 house fee for HR. I opted for strong massage, and it's actually very good massage. OTC and UTC allowed, but she made me wash my hands before UTC, LOL. I actually like that she is hygienic. Followed by standard HE finish. She didn't specify any tip amount, but I had no issues giving her. 5 tip for that wonderful strong massage. Will repeat.

Wycked
04-25-21, 09:32
Anyone heard anything since the post on the 5th? This ad dates from the 8th:

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/outcalls-available-sunny/38500420

It's the most recent one on Sumo.

Thanks and stay safe.

Nattie
04-25-21, 16:26
0001 is Superrelx in Durham and 0011 is Studio in Cary.

Which one was it??

Is there a Jackie at each one??

Nat.

J.

Sorry, posted to wrong forum before.

04-25-21, 19:02
0001 is Superrelx in Durham and 0011 is Studio in Cary.

Which one was it??

Is there a Jackie at each one??

Nat.Job70 posted about JJ01. My mistake about Jackie at JJ11.

04-25-21, 19:15
Correction, there is the new lady that replaced Julie but I don't know her name. I've seen her in passing and she reminds me of Coco and has C cup Tatas. There is also another new lady named Amy. Sorry about the confusion on Post #10348.

Kelly. Best Massage.

Coco. Most Playful.

New Lady. Best Tatas.

Cindy. The Quiet One.

Amy. Tiffany's Twin.

Julie. The Best (Permanent Vacation).

Khris
04-26-21, 21:47
Correction, there is the new lady that replaced Julie but I don't know her name. I've seen her in passing and she reminds me of Coco and has C cup Tatas. There is also another new lady named Amy. Sorry about the confusion on Post #10348.

Kelly. Best Massage.

Coco. Most Playful.

New Lady. Best Tatas.

Cindy. The Quiet One.

Amy. Tiffany's Twin.

Julie. The Best (Permanent Vacation).Saw Someone I think was Cindy. Nothing to write home about. I guess we didn't click because she seemed annoyed by touching until the end, definitely won't try her again.

DPinnick25
04-26-21, 23:22
Went last week for my first time and was greeted by Amy. Just my type, small, skinny spinner type. Paid 7 for HR. Massage was surprisingly good, so good that I was afraid to roam at all at thinking I was in the wrong place, Ha. Just before the flip, things got very interesting with some major teasing. After the flip no tip was mentioned but roaming UTC was allowed and she has some very nice B cups and a great little ass. Standard HE and a $60 tip after. Will be back to see if more is offered, I didn't even ask.

04-27-21, 17:52
Saw Someone I think was Cindy. Nothing to write home about. I guess we didn't click because she seemed annoyed by touching until the end, definitely won't try her again.I didn't connect with Cindy either. She might be someone's cup of tea but I'll also will pass.

04-27-21, 17:59
Went last week for my first time and was greeted by Amy. Just my type, small, skinny spinner type. Paid 7 for HR. Massage was surprisingly good, so good that I was afraid to roam at all at thinking I was in the wrong place, Ha. Just before the flip, things got very interesting with some major teasing. After the flip no tip was mentioned but roaming UTC was allowed and she has some very nice B cups and a great little ass. Standard HE and a $60 tip after. Will be back to see if more is offered, I didn't even ask.Nice review and Amy is also on my radar. Since they reopened the ladies at JJ11 have had the reputation for giving a good massage. Most also provide a thorough tease before the flip and a non-rushed HE experience. OTC and UTC will vary between the ladies but overall its been a reliable spot to relax.

HolidayHero
04-29-21, 08:23
Dropped in and met Tina, a fairly attractive +30 something. Sweet personality. I had not met her before and her massage was great, very firm, almost painful at times, basically felt like a legit rub. Started face down and after some small talk I started rubbing her legs. She has really nice smooth skin. No tease to speak of, flipped over she offered UTC for $1 or OTC for $. 5 with standard HE finish +$70 to the house. I chose the latter. Pretty decent, nice girl, will repeat.

Hiamey
04-29-21, 09:28
Dropped in and met Tina, a fairly attractive +30 something. Sweet personality. I had not met her before and her massage was great, very firm, almost painful at times, basically felt like a legit rub. Started face down and after some small talk I started rubbing her legs. She has really nice smooth skin. No tease to speak of, flipped over she offered UTC for $1 or OTC for $. 5 with standard HE finish +$70 to the house. I chose the latter. Pretty decent, nice girl, will repeat.What do UTC and OTC mean.

ZebraDude
04-29-21, 09:43
What do UTC and OTC mean.I'm thinking Under / Over The Clothes.

VincentCor74
04-29-21, 09:48
What do UTC and OTC mean.Under the clothes and over the clothes.

BarelyAMonger
04-29-21, 14:08
I posted once a long time ago but lost my username & password. Been out of the scene for close to 2 years now but was a frequenter to most every place on JJ's List.

Decided to treat myself to a massage and figured if extras++ were available, great. Considering I rarely monger these days I also figured I had no reason not to swing for the fences. I went to JJ11 and initially pulled a girl who was very much not attractive. She started the massage and then another customer came in and apparently asked for her, and she left and said "another nice girl" would provide the massage. That was a little off-putting but I also figured, well, she's not that attractive to me and if someone else prefers her, great, I just hope they don't short change me on the hour I paid for. They did not. After a minute or two a girl who was much more attractive walked in. Learned at the end it was Coco.

I told her I wanted a hard massage. And she gave it her best! She actually left at one point and got a fan and plugged it in because she said she was too hot. Sweet girl. When she was standing to the sides of the table I made it a point to run my hands up and down her legs to signal I was game to play. On the flip I went for it and she allowed UTC both up top and on the bottom. I could tell she was into it, repositioned to make my roaming south of the border easier, made some noises that seemed authentic. After I popped she left to go get another hot towel and when she came back she took my hand and planted it firmly on her ass and she smiled and wiggled her ass a little. I think a good time was had by both. She helped me get my shirt back on and fixed my hair, complimented me on my looks and hugged me twice and asked if I would be back tomorrow.

It was probably the most mutual feeling / authentic connection session I've ever had. Maybe she's like that for all the customers. If so good for her she plays the game like a pro.

BarelyAMonger
04-29-21, 14:09
I posted once a long time ago but lost my username & password. Been out of the scene for close to 2 years now but was a frequenter to most every place on JJ's List, VIP was my fave.

Decided to treat myself to a massage and figured if extras++ were available, great. Considering I rarely monger these days I also figured I had no reason not to swing for the fences. I went to JJ11 and initially pulled a girl who was very much not attractive. She started the massage and then another customer came in and apparently asked for her, and she left and said "another nice girl" would provide the massage. That was a little off-putting but I also figured, well, she's not that attractive to me and if someone else prefers her, great, I just hope they don't short change me on the hour I paid for. They did not. After a minute or two a girl who was much more attractive walked in. Learned at the end it was Coco.

I told her I wanted a hard massage. And she gave it her best! She actually left at one point and got a fan and plugged it in because she said she was too hot. Sweet girl. When she was standing to the sides of the table I made it a point to run my hands up and down her legs to signal I was game to play. On the flip I went for it and she allowed UTC both up top and on the bottom. I could tell she was into it, repositioned to make my roaming south of the border easier, made some noises that seemed authentic. After I popped she left to go get another hot towel and when she came back she took my hand and planted it firmly on her ass and she smiled and wiggled her ass a little. I think a good time was had by both. She helped me get my shirt back on and fixed my hair, complimented me on my looks and hugged me twice and asked if I would be back tomorrow.

It was probably the most mutual feeling / authentic connection session I've ever had. Maybe she's like that for all the customers. If so good for her she plays the game like a pro.

MythMan2010
04-29-21, 21:20
It was probably the most mutual feeling / authentic connection session I've ever had. Maybe she's like that for all the customers. If so good for her she plays the game like a pro.Good for you sir. I think when you can get a respectful mutual benefit and everyone is happy it's a home run. Sometimes a human interaction is much better than a forced / tenuous FS.

04-29-21, 21:25
Dropped in and met Tina, a fairly attractive +30 something. Sweet personality. I had not met her before and her massage was great, very firm, almost painful at times, basically felt like a legit rub. Started face down and after some small talk I started rubbing her legs. She has really nice smooth skin. No tease to speak of, flipped over she offered UTC for $1 or OTC for $. 5 with standard HE finish +$70 to the house. I chose the latter. Pretty decent, nice girl, will repeat.Do you think Tina is new? Asking $ for UTC is steep but sometimes a new lady will start high to test the waters until she gets settled in to her new environment.

AshWink
05-01-21, 16:08
Greeted by Nana this time. Pretty much similar experience as my previous review on Cindy.

Excellent strong massage. UTC / OTC allowed with HE finish.

Paid. 7 house fee for HR and. 5 tip (didn't discuss tip amount, she seemed happy with. 5).

My only complaint is almost all ladies at JJ31 gives massage with room door open. Even if I ask them to close, their standard response is no one else is here. Other than that, everything else is good.

Sgiii
05-01-21, 18:43
Saw Coco today. Great time.

I posted once a long time ago but lost my username & password. Been out of the scene for close to 2 years now but was a frequenter to most every place on JJ's List, VIP was my fave.

I told her I wanted a hard massage. And she gave it her best! She actually left at one point and got a fan and plugged it in because she said she was too hot. Sweet girl. When she was standing to the sides of the table I made it a point to run my hands up and down her legs to signal I was game to play. On the flip I went for it and she allowed UTC both up top and on the bottom. I could tell she was into it, repositioned to make my roaming south of the border easier, made some noises that seemed authentic. After I popped she left to go get another hot towel and when she came back she took my hand and planted it firmly on her ass and she smiled and wiggled her ass a little. I think a good time was had by both. She helped me get my shirt back on and fixed my hair, complimented me on my looks and hugged me twice and asked if I would be back tomorrow..

Rickyyyy17
05-02-21, 09:33
Have you guys seen her? Does she offer a HE? Or no.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/133593

05-02-21, 09:42

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/133593Looking at her ad it's unclear. HE could be considered sexual so I would ask her upfront before you pay. Maybe the gents in the Non-AMP-Massages thread might have some info.

05-02-21, 09:59
Went last week for my first time and was greeted by Amy. Just my type, small, skinny spinner type. Paid 7 for HR. Massage was surprisingly good, so good that I was afraid to roam at all at thinking I was in the wrong place, Ha. Just before the flip, things got very interesting with some major teasing. After the flip no tip was mentioned but roaming UTC was allowed and she has some very nice B cups and a great little ass. Standard HE and a $60 tip after. Will be back to see if more is offered, I didn't even ask.

Nice review and Amy is also on my radar. Since they reopened the ladies at JJ11 have had the reputation for giving a good massage. Most also provide a thorough tease before the flip and a non-rushed HE experience. OTC and UTC will vary between the ladies but overall its been a reliable spot to relax.She gave a very good massage. IMO she is cute and has a nice body. The HJ was solid but very limited UTC though.

WitchDoc99
05-02-21, 10:32
Can someone explain the letters and numbers in the subjects I. E jj11,0011? What is all this fu. Ery? I must be dumb or something. Pm if it's secret squirrel shit.

Coxter8
05-02-21, 12:56
Can someone explain the letters and numbers in the subjects I. E jj11,0011? What is all this fu. Ery? I must be dumb or something. Pm if it's secret squirrel shit.The numbers refer to places on a list of places put together years ago by "JJ" that provides addresses for all the known massage parlors in the area, plus current insight about services one might possibly be able to get. It's got it's own thread where people periodically provide current info. Look for "JJ's List" under Raleigh User Blogs.

Stevet35A
05-02-21, 13:17
Scan down to blog section, see JJ's list. All you're questions shall be answered.

Can someone explain the letters and numbers in the subjects I. E jj11,0011? What is all this fu. Ery? I must be dumb or something. Pm if it's secret squirrel shit.

CaryMike
05-02-21, 14:34
Pretty sure she's been reviewed before but forum won't allow a search with common words like something or different. At any rate, I remember reviews saying no HE, just a decent massage.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/133593

Jb121
05-03-21, 00:36

It was probably the most mutual feeling / authentic connection session I've ever had. Maybe she's like that for all the customers. If so good for her she plays the game like a pro.Made an appointment with coco today, great time.

05-03-21, 21:13
Recently visited JJ06. First time there and it's rated "D" on JJ's List. They do run an ad on Adult Search as an erotic establishment so I made a visit. Very clean spa and I noticed 3 ladies in the store. One older lady was folding towels and a decent looking lady was working and she said wait a few minutes. Well, you guessed it, I got the older lady folding the towels but she actually gave a good massage. No HE but it was expected after you read the sign in the room (See attachment). It was an okay visit but they shouldn't be false advertising about providing an erotic massage.

https://adultsearch.com/north-carolina/raleigh/erotic-massage-parlor/apex-massage-spa/36215

MistWeMagic
05-04-21, 00:23
Went to place in Cary by the Indian restaurant. I got the younger of the girls there and it was off to the races. Started with HE and some OTC then got a very nice massage. More is probably available but I was happy with what I got! Highly recommend this place.

Nathan123
05-04-21, 06:56
Recently visited JJ06. First time there and it's rated "D" on JJ's List. They do run an ad on Adult Search as an erotic establishment so I made a visit. Very clean spa and I noticed 3 ladies in the store. One older lady was folding towels and a decent looking lady was working and she said wait a few minutes. Well, you guessed it, I got the older lady folding the towels but she actually gave a good massage. No HE but it was expected after you read the sign in the room (See attachment). It was an okay visit but they shouldn't be false advertising about providing an erotic massage.

https://adultsearch.com/north-carolina/raleigh/erotic-massage-parlor/apex-massage-spa/36215I went there twice al little over a year ago. The first time, the girl said I would have to do it myself, but she played with the boys while I did it. The second time, the lady (a different one this time) walked out of the room when I asked about it. I won't repeat there.

thyll2
05-04-21, 08:03

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/133593She has a high opinion of herself. Massage only and gives her discounted rate to new customers and repeat customer have to pay more. It is a quality massage but over priced. I won't return because we didn't vibe.

JakeLaMotta69
05-04-21, 12:09
Been out of the game for some time since I heard a story where "some guy" was at JJ40 when it got raided by the Cary PD. The "guy" dodged a bullet that day. Anyway, been away for a while, but now looking for some relief.

Can anyone recommend a masseuse on the thicker side that will provide a decent ending? I don't mind a little belly; actually prefer it as long as there's other curves to match. Would Cindy at JJ31 fit the bill?

WitchDoc99
05-04-21, 12:15
Was in Cary last week and was stopped by a Fed and a cop on unmarked Tahoe right after I got out of new happy spa, they asked about if o got some hand job, it was uncomfortable as hell cause it was a female but I told them no and what made me upset is that she bluntly said not to come back there. I was like" wow I guess feds now tell you where not to go" but hey to each his or her own I just needed a good massage and from an Asian chick everyone has their preferences and their choices. Be aware.

HalloweenMan
05-04-21, 16:58
Hi, Can you tell me what JJ's list is? I don't think I've heard of that one. Also, I think I went to that place in 2015 or 16 and no HE was offered then.

https://adultsearch.com/north-carolina/raleigh/erotic-massage-parlor/apex-massage-spa/36215

05-04-21, 17:08
Went to place in Cary by the Indian restaurant. I got the younger of the girls there and it was off to the races. Started with HE and some OTC then got a very nice massage. More is probably available but I was happy with what I got! Highly recommend this place.That place is know as Green Apple (JJ40-Link Below) which is their original name. You probably had either Monica or Emily. I like Emily's massage over Monica but they both provide a good service.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?13592-JJ-s-List&p=5319536&viewfull=1#post5319536

05-04-21, 17:10
I went there twice al little over a year ago. The first time, the girl said I would have to do it myself, but she played with the boys while I did it. The second time, the lady (a different one this time) walked out of the room when I asked about it. I won't repeat there.Thanks for that info. I thought about one more visit to try the lady that caught my eye but I'll pass.

WitchDoc99
05-04-21, 17:54
That lots of us got to travel to Fayetteville and other places other than Raleigh to find decent FS massages.

Gatttaca
05-04-21, 18:30
Went in during the weekend in the morning. Think the name was a popular one. 30 minutes firm and professional massage. A nice tease and standard finish. Demands 70 to take the top off but I stood firm on 50 because I only had that much. She eventually obliged to suck on them cuties until the finish. She wore the mask but I was able to pull down once flipped and she is a cute one. Pretty much first massage in a very long and dry year.

G.

05-04-21, 22:09
That lots of us got to travel to Fayetteville and other places other than Raleigh to find decent FS massages.Every city goes through cycles where spas have the freedom of an expanded menu or that freedom has been taken away after LE visits. Fayetteville is no different so enjoy it while its available. Sunny in the Bull City has FS on the menu but not everyone is offered that service. The closest Asian Spas that offers FS consistently is located in Hamer, SC.

05-04-21, 22:12
Hi, Can you tell me what JJ's list is? I don't think I've heard of that one. Also, I think I went to that place in 2015 or 16 and no HE was offered then.Thanks for the feedback.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?13592-JJ-s-List&p=5319536&viewfull=1#post5319536

TheBadGuy
05-04-21, 22:39
Went in during the weekend in the morning. Think the name was a popular one. 30 minutes firm and professional massage. A nice tease and standard finish. Demands 70 to take the top off but I stood firm on 50 because I only had that much. She eventually obliged to suck on them cuties until the finish. She wore the mask but I was able to pull down once flipped and she is a cute one. Pretty much first massage in a very long and dry year.

G.Coco at Studio in Cary seems pretty popular on here as of late.

Tall John
05-05-21, 05:06
Was in Cary last week and was stopped by a Fed and a cop on unmarked Tahoe right after I got out of new happy spa, they asked about if o got some hand job, it was uncomfortable as hell cause it was a female but I told them no and what made me upset is that she bluntly said not to come back there. I was like" wow I guess feds now tell you where not to go" but hey to each his or her own I just needed a good massage and from an Asian chick everyone has their preferences and their choices. Be aware.Don't talk to cops.

They either have enough to bust you or not.

Don't lie to cops!

Why did they pull you over?

Nathan123
05-05-21, 07:20
That lots of us got to travel to Fayetteville and other places other than Raleigh to find decent FS massages.Good morning, can you pm me a place in Fayetteville for FS please, about an hour away, but would be nice for a change. Haven't had that since VIP in Youngsville closed. Thanks.

TheShredSter66
05-05-21, 09:24
Was in Cary last week and was stopped by a Fed and a cop on unmarked Tahoe right after I got out of new happy spa, they asked about if o got some hand job, it was uncomfortable as hell cause it was a female but I told them no and what made me upset is that she bluntly said not to come back there. I was like" wow I guess feds now tell you where not to go" but hey to each his or her own I just needed a good massage and from an Asian chick everyone has their preferences and their choices. Be aware.Thanks for the heads up. Its not a regular stop for me but all the cary AMPs are within just a few miles of each other so they may be watching all.

Sam2050
05-05-21, 10:07
Was in Cary last week and was stopped by a Fed and a cop on unmarked Tahoe right after I got out of new happy spa, they asked about if o got some hand job, it was uncomfortable as hell cause it was a female but I told them no and what made me upset is that she bluntly said not to come back there. I was like" wow I guess feds now tell you where not to go" but hey to each his or her own I just needed a good massage and from an Asian chick everyone has their preferences and their choices. Be aware.God dammit, seriously, this is without a warrant or anything. Just crazy and thanks for the heads up.

Job70
05-05-21, 12:20
Where's the "New Happy Spa"? Is it on JJ's List?

J.

God dammit, seriously, this is without a warrant or anything. Just crazy and thanks for the heads up.

Lgca2003
05-05-21, 14:26
I've gone in there just for a good massage. To warn you to not return to a licensed establishment is just wrong. We've given up far too many liberties in this country.

Was in Cary last week and was stopped by a Fed and a cop on unmarked Tahoe right after I got out of new happy spa, they asked about if o got some hand job, it was uncomfortable as hell cause it was a female but I told them no and what made me upset is that she bluntly said not to come back there. I was like" wow I guess feds now tell you where not to go" but hey to each his or her own I just needed a good massage and from an Asian chick everyone has their preferences and their choices. Be aware.

05-05-21, 19:00
Where's the "New Happy Spa"? Is it on JJ's List?

J.It's JJ05 but with a new name.

XHippie
05-05-21, 21:38
I've gone in there just for a good massage. To warn you to not return to a licensed establishment is just wrong. We've given up far too many liberties in this country.JJ's list was created because a few years ago there were so many stores in the area it was hard to keep up with all the new stores opening and what they offered 30 to 40 stores in this area. Then the shit hit the fan with LE and the Massage Board putting pressure on. The massage board pressuring LE to check for license and even neighboring businesses complaining. So the stores were feeling the heat. The customers like you and me were dealing with LE sitting in the parking lot or even pulling customers over with questions. The stores back then were really the ones getting hit legally. The customers back then were just getting fucked with by LE. Because back then just like today it is not illegal to go into one of these places. It is illegal to be caught paying for a sex act. So if a LE officer tells you not to return they are just seeing if you will take the bait. Yes this is still the United States of America Home of the free, you can go into any establishment you wish as long as your age allows. Just don't get caught paying for sex. And unless the LE officer that told you not to come back here is in the massage room, they are full of shit don't buy it and don't be intimidated, that's the law Jack!

WangHangLow
05-06-21, 11:29
Hello brothers!

I'm a long time lurker and seasoned vet. For the fellow contributors, just know that we go way back. I'm taking April at jj37 back. Thank you! I recently visited jj31 and had an awesome time. The lady who serviced me was friendly and moderately attractive. Didn't catch a name unfortunately. The massage was cool and I didn't try roaming since this was my first visit. Little to no tease but nice massage. On the flip her technique was astounding. Not sure what she did but it was some sort of stroke and twist combo. After a few minutes jr was ready to erupt but I kindly asked her to back off. She obliged, gave me some time to catch breath, and continued on my command. Same technique, same result minutes later. Backed off once more so she appears to be experienced with edging. On the third near explosion she asked me if I wanted her to back off again, but before I could get the words out I melted in her hands. Clean up was meh and when I came to my senses the K-Pop glamour shots plastered on the wall was an awkward touch, since they're all dudes. Declined water and was on my way. Will return but I'll probably wait to see if the heat continues. Stay lusty my friends!

MelloTime1
05-06-21, 13:55
Was in Cary last week and was stopped by a Fed and a cop on unmarked Tahoe right after I got out of new happy spa, they asked about if o got some hand job, it was uncomfortable as hell cause it was a female but I told them no and what made me upset is that she bluntly said not to come back there. I was like" wow I guess feds now tell you where not to go" but hey to each his or her own I just needed a good massage and from an Asian chick everyone has their preferences and their choices. Be aware.I was in JJ15 when it was raided a few years back. The cops sat me and another gentleman aside. He asked what we were doing there. We both said a massage. I told him I had an appointment which they verified. They toke our licenses and told us the sister establishment in Greenville was raided for prostitution and they were closing this one down because it was owned by the same owners. Asked if we were ever offered sex and we said no. Before we left the other gentleman says this is bullshit I've been coming here for years and never have any inappropriate touching, but the place on Miami Blvd also ask me if I want a HE. 2 weeks later the spot on Miami was busted and closed. Funniest part was JJ15 never offered anything to me, I felt like a loser after the got busted.

WitchDoc99
05-07-21, 06:10
Don't talk to cops.

They either have enough to bust you or not.

Don't lie to cops!

Why did they pull you over?Pull me to ask me questions since they saw me coming out the parlor.

TheShredSter66
05-07-21, 08:35
I was in JJ15 when it was raided a few years back. The cops sat me and another gentleman aside. He asked what we were doing there. We both said a massage. I told him I had an appointment which they verified. They toke our licenses and told us the sister establishment in Greenville was raided for prostitution and they were closing this one down because it was owned by the same owners. Asked if we were ever offered sex and we said no. Before we left the other gentleman says this is bullshit I've been coming here for years and never have any inappropriate touching, but the place on Miami Blvd also ask me if I want a HE. 2 weeks later the spot on Miami was busted and closed. Funniest part was JJ15 never offered anything to me, I felt like a loser after the got busted.I've always known jj15 for being strictly legit. The only time I've been the only thing exposed was my shoulders and she was very cautious and professional about where and when she had to touch anything.

RubaDubdub01
05-07-21, 08:39
Had a good massage and a great PM in Cary. Shoot me a private message if you'd like details.

Smi13
05-07-21, 17:21

Kelly. Best Massage.

Coco. Most Playful.

New Lady. Best Tatas.

Cindy. The Quiet One.

Amy. Tiffany's Twin.

Julie. The Best (Permanent Vacation).Tried to make an appointment for tomorrow morning at 0114 the lady with the best Tatas described in the post. An earlier post gave her name as Jackie. The phone lady insists there is no Jackie here. Anyone have another idea for a name? My favorite, Tiffany, seems to also be on vacation. Hopefully not like Julie's extended vacation.

Smi13
05-07-21, 21:08
Tried to make an appointment for tomorrow morning at 0114 the lady with the best Tatas described in the post. An earlier post gave her name as Jackie. The phone lady insists there is no Jackie here. Anyone have another idea for a name? My favorite, Tiffany, seems to also be on vacation. Hopefully not like Julie's extended vacation.Sorry, 011. Fat fingers.

05-07-21, 22:16
Tried to make an appointment for tomorrow morning at 0114 the lady with the best Tatas described in the post. An earlier post gave her name as Jackie. The phone lady insists there is no Jackie here. Anyone have another idea for a name? My favorite, Tiffany, seems to also be on vacation. Hopefully not like Julie's extended vacation.I made a correction on my post (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?8629-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=5320773&viewfull=1#post5320773) because Jackie is at JJ01. The lady who had the best Ta-tas at Studio went to Wilmington. Tiffany who has a nice pair for her size is on vacation and will be returning. You should try Amy because she is very similar in size and style to Tiffany.

Smi13
05-08-21, 06:14
I made a correction on my post (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?8629-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=5320773&viewfull=1#post5320773) because Jackie is at JJ01. The lady who had the best Ta-tas at Studio went to Wilmington. Tiffany who has a nice pair for her size is on vacation and will be returning. You should try Amy because she is very similar in size and style to Tiffany.Ahh. Yes. I see that now. Will try Amy this morning then. But now the description of Jackie at Jj01 is messing with my mind. I've not typically had a good experience there (lackluster massage and flip). Might give her a go too. Let you know.

Smi13
05-08-21, 06:26
Ahh. Yes. I see that now. Will try Amy this morning then. But now the description of Jackie at Jj01 is messing with my mind. I've not typically had a good experience there (lackluster massage and flip). Might give her a go too. Let you know.BTW. For those who've not seen her, my last experience with Tiffany was a couple weeks ago. Dropped by after work just before an all night drive to NYC for business the next morning. I had mistakenly made an appointment at green apple instead of studio so they were busy when I arrived. They initially tried to assign me one of their older providers. Never seen her before and heavily made up around her eyes which is a bad sign in my book. After I declined they assigned Tiffany who was in rare and eager form.

Tiffany told me she only had time for a half because she was booked so offered a "soft" massage. She seemed really into it and playfully compared herself to the departed Julie (whom I regularly saw) in frequent passing whispers in my ear. Super flirtatious and revved me up to the point of busting. She flipped me over and top went up without asking (bottom UTC was also available and utilized). Her scheduled appointment ended up being a no-show so she continued the massage face down after for at least the full hours time (I had paid for half).

She kept begging me to return when she had more time. Hence my disappointment yesterday to find she is also on vacation and hopefully not "vacation".

TheShredSter66
05-11-21, 09:02
Visited Osaka over the weekend to avoid some of the heat around cary right now. Pulled Yoko, older provider but not horrible looking. Par for the course around here honestly. Decent massage, better than some tease, standard finish only. May repeat YMMV.

Smi13
05-11-21, 12:35
BTW. For those who've not seen her, my last experience with Tiffany was a couple weeks ago. Dropped by after work just before an all night drive to NYC for business the next morning. I had mistakenly made an appointment at green apple instead of studio so they were busy when I arrived. They initially tried to assign me one of their older providers. Never seen her before and heavily made up around her eyes which is a bad sign in my book. After I declined they assigned Tiffany who was in rare and eager form.

Tiffany told me she only had time for a half because she was booked so offered a "soft" massage. She seemed really into it and playfully compared herself to the departed Julie (whom I regularly saw) in frequent passing whispers in my ear. Super flirtatious and revved me up to the point of busting. She flipped me over and top went up without asking (bottom UTC was also available and utilized). Her scheduled appointment ended up being a no-show so she continued the massage face down after for at least the full hours time (I had paid for half).

She kept begging me to return when she had more time. Hence my disappointment yesterday to find she is also on vacation and hopefully not "vacation".So I went Saturday morning and saw Amy and have to say I was somewhat less than impressed. Maybe because it was my first time seeing Amy's, but she did not live up to the described flirtatious as Tiffany. Amy is on the tall side and thin. She is probably a nearly be on top, very nice. She is exactly my type physically. Shortish brown hair. The massage started off very strong, even a little painful. I spent a few minutes chatting with her, asking about her background. She spent some time in New York City, worked in Manhattan on 33rd St. I used to work Times Square area so no the area, and frequented it many times in the old days. Thought we had made at least a little bit of a connection, but after that she was all business. The massage was on the hall very good. The light touch at the end was somewhat minimal and very little exploration on her part prior to the flip. After the flip she again got right down to business asking about the quantity of a tip. We settled on 60, which I tend to think he's a little high, but she excepted after having pushed me for more. Even after we agreed on a number she still wanted to keep it UTC rather than lifting up her clothing. Space unfortunately I am a rather quick release and the experience was short-lived. All in all, as I started off by saying, I was less than impressed and probably I would try Coco next time if Tiffany is still unavailable.

Or perhaps I will Give the disgust Jackie on route 54 I try.

Please forgive any typos or obvious errors in the above as I am dictating while walking and the glare from the sun is not letting me see the screen well.

TimsTime
05-12-21, 01:07
Hey guys I see all of the Asian ads on rubratings and stg etc.

So many to choose and being out of the hobby for a little while.

I've only been to 2 and that was a few years ago. One was a great visit. Cute little thing.

Over by the airport.

The other time was 2 Asian girls and one stayed in the bathroom and over all was not a good visit.

Do any of you guys use a particular "agency / business" number that you use.

Please feel free to PM me which ones are more reliable.

Thanks.

05-12-21, 01:35
So I went Saturday morning and saw Amy and have to say I was somewhat less than impressed. Maybe because it was my first time seeing Amy's, but she did not live up to the described flirtatious as Tiffany. Amy is on the tall side and thin. She is probably a nearly be on top, very nice. She is exactly my type physically. Shortish brown hair. The massage started off very strong, even a little painful. I spent a few minutes chatting with her, asking about her background. She spent some time in New York City, worked in Manhattan on 33rd St. I used to work Times Square area so no the area, and frequented it many times in the old days. Thought we had made at least a little bit of a connection, but after that she was all business. The massage was on the hall very good. The light touch at the end was somewhat minimal and very little exploration on her part prior to the flip. After the flip she again got right down to business asking about the quantity of a tip. We settled on 60, which I tend to think he's a little high, but she excepted after having pushed me for more. Even after we agreed on a number she still wanted to keep it UTC rather than lifting up her clothing. Space unfortunately I am a rather quick release and the experience was short-lived. All in all, as I started off by saying, I was less than impressed and probably I would try Coco next time if Tiffany is still unavailable.

Or perhaps I will Give the disgust Jackie on route 54 I try.

Please forgive any typos or obvious errors in the above as I am dictating while walking and the glare from the sun is not letting me see the screen well.Two things I've noticed about reviews on JJ11. First is most everyone really liked Julie and only a few had a complaint. Second is how most everyone can't agree on how they feel about the other ladies. Some like Coco while some don't and the same thing can be said about Tiffany, Kelly, Amy and Cindy. Experiences vary in reviews because we and the lady are human and not everyone will connect the same way. Thanks for the follow-up review on Amy.

05-12-21, 02:07
Hey guys I see all of the Asian ads on rubratings and stg etc.

So many to choose and being out of the hobby for a little while.

I've only been to 2 and that was a few years ago. One was a great visit. Cute little thing.

Over by the airport.

The other time was 2 Asian girls and one stayed in the bathroom and over all was not a good visit.

Do any of you guys use a particular "agency / business" number that you use.

Please feel free to PM me which ones are more reliable.

Thanks.Currently, I don't know of an Asian apartment massage set-up. Most if not all the Asian ads on Adult Search and STG are hotel based escort service with little or no massage involved. I recently experimented with most of the ads on adult Search and STG and found that 2-3 agencies are running 90% of the ads. I even noticed that two ladies staying at the same hotel maybe same agency had two different tip amounts. Talent stays a few weeks and then new talent takes their place. The quality of talent varies and reviews are generally non-existent unless one lady stands out. Based on recent reviews, ads that are linked to 270X Slater Rd near RDU has the better talent right now.

Smi13
05-12-21, 05:45
So I went Saturday morning and saw Amy and have to say I was somewhat less than impressed. Maybe because it was my first time seeing Amy's, but she did not live up to the described flirtatious as Tiffany. Amy is on the tall side and thin. She is probably a nearly be on top, very nice. She is exactly my type physically. Shortish brown hair. The massage started off very strong, even a little painful. I spent a few minutes chatting with her, asking about her background. She spent some time in New York City, worked in Manhattan on 33rd St. I used to work Times Square area so no the area, and frequented it many times in the old days. Thought we had made at least a little bit of a connection, but after that she was all business. The massage was on the hall very good. The light touch at the end was somewhat minimal and very little exploration on her part prior to the flip. After the flip she again got right down to business asking about the quantity of a tip. We settled on 60, which I tend to think he's a little high, but she excepted after having pushed me for more. Even after we agreed on a number she still wanted to keep it UTC rather than lifting up her clothing. Space unfortunately I am a rather quick release and the experience was short-lived. All in all, as I started off by saying, I was less than impressed and probably I would try Coco next time if Tiffany is still unavailable.

Or perhaps I will give the much discussed Jackie on route 54 a try.

Please forgive any typos or obvious errors in the above as I am dictating while walking and the glare from the sun is not letting me see the screen well.Reading through the above this morning and corrected a couple of glaring auto-dictate typos. "Much disgust" should have read "much discussed". I fixed it above in the quote. Not sure if that makes it into the post.

WangHangLow
05-13-21, 13:10
Lots of fun to be had at jj01. Jackie is awesome and I've had a handful of positive experiences. Great cans. Multiple shots available. Please treat her kindly. She's outgoing, flirty, tall, great skin. Good alternatives available too.

Forum21
05-14-21, 12:48
Haven't seen anything about JJ #15 in quite a while. Is it totally legit at this point? I see it rated as D but wondering if it should even be on the list at all if it's no different than Massage Envy or Hand and Stone. PM replies fine.

MungoLungo
05-15-21, 11:22
Haven't seen anything about JJ #15 in quite a while. Is it totally legit at this point? I see it rated as D but wondering if it should even be on the list at all if it's no different than Massage Envy or Hand and Stone. PM replies fine.Jj#15 is completely legit. Absolutely no chance of extras. I would even send my SO there before I would send her to a Massage Envy.

BrownRod
05-17-21, 08:07
Lots of fun to be had at jj01. Jackie is awesome and I've had a handful of positive experiences. Great cans. Multiple shots available. Please treat her kindly. She's outgoing, flirty, tall, great skin. Good alternatives available too.I gave Jackie a shot. Here is my review. She is friendly she allows utc roaming. She will give you two HJs one at the beginning and one at the end. Not very sensual, but that could be because they were very business that day. I don't know if FS is on the menu, I would recommend going there when things are slow. Also There is a much hotter lady there but I was already giving Jackie a try. Next trip ill try the other lady.

BrownRod
05-17-21, 08:18
Lots of fun to be had at jj01. Jackie is awesome and I've had a handful of positive experiences. Great cans. Multiple shots available. Please treat her kindly. She's outgoing, flirty, tall, great skin. Good alternatives available too.I gave Jackie a shot. Here is my review. She is friendly she allows utc roaming. She will give you two HJs one at the beginning and one at the end. Not very sensual, but that could be because they were very business that day. I don't know if FS is on the menu, I would recommend going there when things are slow. Also There is a much hotter lady there but I was already giving Jackie a try. Next trip ill try the other lady.

05-17-21, 23:53
I recently made my first visit to JJ56. I actually drove right by the place and didn't even know it because I was looking for a big sign, LOL. Plain on the outside, clean on the inside, Mama took the 70 house money and she promised a "young girl" would give the massage. Hmmm I've heard that line before. Wow, Mama didn't lie and I guess she was 30 something. The massage was actually relaxing and the finish was fantastic!

WangHangLow
05-18-21, 15:56
I'm thinking about giving Coco at Pure another go. My early visits were good but she's rushed lately. I recently negotiated a double shot. I kept asking her to slow down and she responded by jackhammering my brains out. Massage was above average but she failed to notice the pstate grazing was bothering me. Second round she let the girls out for some juggling. Out the door in 50 minutes. I'll probably return but she's dropped in my rankings.

CalvRac
05-18-21, 17:27
Hey guys,

In the last couple of weeks, I've hit up JJ011 and JJ040 twice.

At J011, I got Cindy for my 1st trip and Coco for the 2nd.

Cindy is attractive w / a nice figure but wasn't especially friendly or anything. Get to the flip and it's business as usual.

Now Coko was definitely more fun, same thing that I got from Cindy but in a nicer, flirtier package.

At J040, I got Angie and then I got Emily.

Angie is awesome, 30's, nice figure and really knows what she's doing!

Maybe I was expecting more from Emily but I was a little disappointed.

She was younger, a slightly nicer body but wasn't as good as Angie, IMHO.

Nice massage but the whole thing felt a little cool, if that makes sense.

This is an awesome hobby, BTW!

Looking to hit up JJ01 in the next week or so. Was looking get Jackie but I'm really curious as to what the other alternatives are there?

Does anyone have any other names of the providers over at JJ01?

If not, I'll give Jackie a whirl.

05-18-21, 20:49
I'm thinking about giving Coco at Pure another go. My early visits were good but she's rushed lately. I recently negotiated a double shot. I kept asking her to slow down and she responded by jackhammering my brains out. Massage was above average but she failed to notice the pstate grazing was bothering me. Second round she let the girls out for some juggling. Out the door in 50 minutes. I'll probably return but she's dropped in my rankings.I've also noticed a decline in service. On my last visit I tried to ask her something but she ignored me. I sat up to get her attention and she got offended, stuck out her hand and told me to lay back down. Junior stayed soft after that and I haven't returned. She offers a very relaxing massage but on my few visits it was 50/50 on her mood and the service.

TheShredSter66
05-19-21, 08:56
I'm thinking about giving Coco at Pure another go. My early visits were good but she's rushed lately. I recently negotiated a double shot. I kept asking her to slow down and she responded by jackhammering my brains out. Massage was above average but she failed to notice the pstate grazing was bothering me. Second round she let the girls out for some juggling. Out the door in 50 minutes. I'll probably return but she's dropped in my rankings.Coco has about the best tits I've seen in cary for sure but yeah she's kinda mechanical like that. Been seeing her on and off for years and never much more than standard service with big ass tiddies.

WangHangLow
05-19-21, 14:53
Coco has about the best tits I've seen in cary for sure but yeah she's kinda mechanical like that. Been seeing her on and off for years and never much more than standard service with big ass tiddies.Agreed. Those tits are top notch. I keep hoping she'll wrap them around the wang someday. No luck yet.

Jb121
05-20-21, 01:11
Hey guys,

In the last couple of weeks, I've hit up JJ011 and JJ040 twice.

At J011, I got Cindy for my 1st trip and Coco for the 2nd.

Cindy is attractive w / a nice figure but wasn't especially friendly or anything. Get to the flip and it's business as usual.

Now Coko was definitely more fun, same thing that I got from Cindy but in a nicer, flirtier package.

At J040, I got Angie and then I got Emily.

Angie is awesome, 30's, nice figure and really knows what she's doing!

This is an awesome hobby, BTW!.Coco is my favorite.

MasteBlaster
05-20-21, 01:14
Visited Pure for the first time, wasn't open had to call in order to get in, met coco. She asked me if I've seen her before since I requested her, I just nodded yea. Standard table shower. Had a long day of work so, my wrist and lower back were on fire. She did a great job on the massage love how she climbs on top pressing her knees into your sore areas. Top quality on the massage. Flip is so so had to direct her on how I wanted it done but she's a quick learner and boy that rack is one of the best natural racks I've seen in the field. Nipples get super hard and perky by the touch, she also rubbed oil on them which is a first in my AMP experience. She kept complimenting me and my looks and the size of my jimmy "you so cute, strong cock" so that made me feel macho. English is horrible, but some how she managed to talk and show pics of twins on her phone for an additional 15 minutes after the massage was over, guess it was a slow day. All in all I'd return for the hospitality and those amazing tits. I almost feel as if there may be more on the menu if I tried.

CalvRac
05-20-21, 10:59
I gave Jackie a shot. Here is my review. She is friendly she allows utc roaming. She will give you two HJs one at the beginning and one at the end. Not very sensual, but that could be because they were very business that day. I don't know if FS is on the menu, I would recommend going there when things are slow. Also There is a much hotter lady there but I was already giving Jackie a try. Next trip ill try the other lady.Did you happen to get the name of the hotter lady?

Khris
05-20-21, 11:30
Did you happen to get the name of the hotter lady?I think he's talking about Hannah.

Khris
05-20-21, 11:52
Has anyone gotten coco to let you suck on her tits or Greek?

Khris
05-20-21, 12:49
Saw coco again because of all the good reviews and I really don't know why you guys like her so much. Everything is always rushed and boring. You can sort of get her to do small extras but even those are boring. She seems to be annoyed by roaming too. I would think it's because she's busy but they seemed dead.

I probably won't repeat any more.

05-20-21, 13:13
Coco is my favorite.Coco at JJ11 the best overall lady there right now. The others might give a better massage or might be cuter or might have a better figure but they also have their negative points too.

05-20-21, 13:20
Saw coco again because of all the good reviews and I really don't know why you guys like her so much. Everything is always rushed and boring. You can sort of get her to do small extras but even those are boring. She seems to be annoyed by roaming too. I would think it's because she's busy but they seemed dead.

I probably won't repeat any more.I'm assuming you went to see the Coco at JJ29. She does give a relaxing massage and she does have very big natural ta-tas. The negative is she doesn't like much touching, she can appear to be in a bad mood and the ending is not sensual. I haven't seen her in awhile because of the negatives however the ta-tas lovers will be seeing that pair in their dreams!

Tall John
05-20-21, 14:01

I probably won't repeat any more.You really got to warm her up with nice deep wet tongue if you want that Greek island open to visitation. How long did you rim her for?

Robert1744
05-20-21, 15:12
After several years away from the Asian spa scene, I decided to get back into that game today. Decided to visit Green Apple / JJ40 and drew "Monica. " I dropped the name of Angie based on other reviews, but Monica was working the desk and pretty much took charge right away. "Angie on vacation," she says. Monica was cute, so I went with it. Asians always look younger than they are, I'm going to say she was early 40's, but looked 30's. She had a nice petite body, no fat, B cup tits.

I had to ask for the table shower, but it was cheerfully given, with attention paid to all the right places, front and back. The front offered a mini HJ but not to completion.

The massage was thorough and moderately flirty. OTC roaming was encouraged.

On the flip, there was a simulated BJ and she sucked on my nipples while performing the HJ. But I could not complete the mission. That's all on me, and not on her. I even tried to take matters into my own hands with her rubbing the jewels. I probably had some nerves, first time back in awhile and all.

I gave up and she continued the massage, which was awesome. She then gives Mr. Happy a shake and says, "Try again?" SURE! This time she lifted her top and unfastened her bra to give me access. She tried her best, but I wasn't getting there. Finally, she agreed to kiss the jewels while I jacked it and that got it done.

She cleaned me up, dressed me and I was on my way.

The damage was. 70 house fee, . 80 standard tip, . 40 extra tip for going the extra mile, kissing the jewels and doing her best to make me finish. (Save yourself the flames if you think I overtipped. I thought the service was worth what I got. YMMV.).

Nathan123
05-20-21, 17:24

I probably won't repeat any more.Exactly, I totally agree, I saw her one time, I won't repeat either.

RJizzle
05-20-21, 19:49
I think he's talking about Hannah.Do you think Hannah is hot too Khris?

JerseyBred
05-21-21, 07:15
I'm still getting used to the area down here. Are there any Russian or European places down here? I prefer them over Asians I usually have good chemistry with them.

MasteBlaster
05-21-21, 09:51

I probably won't repeat any more.That sucks, if anything my visit seemed a bit dragged out. I paid for a hour and was in there at least a hour and a half. Before I could get the words out my mouth about touching she already had her tits out, after playing with them she voluntarily put oil on them. I wonder if you have to catch her in a giving mood or something, because my visit went well. I'll see how my next one goes.

MythMan2010
05-21-21, 10:55
The damage was. 70 house fee, . 80 standard tip, . 40 extra tip for going the extra mile, kissing the jewels and doing her best to make me finish. (Save yourself the flames if you think I overtipped. I thought the service was worth what I got. YMMV.).No flames. If she went back and gave you a second shot while kissing the down there it's actually really nice and she deserves the recognition.

MythMan2010
05-21-21, 11:00

This is an awesome hobby, BTW!

Looking to hit up JJ01 in the next week or so. Was looking get Jackie but I'm really curious as to what the other alternatives are there?

Does anyone have any other names of the providers over at JJ01?

If not, I'll give Jackie a whirl.Emily channels that cool bitchy Asian vibe. You just have to be in that frame of mind. If you want to give directions Jenny seems happy to accommodate I like Emily for the "money is down, get to work and maybe talk some shit to me" type visit.

TheBadGuy
05-21-21, 12:33
I'm still getting used to the area down here. Are there any Russian or European places down here? I prefer them over Asians I usually have good chemistry with them.The only place I can think of that you might possibly find that is Quality Bath House in Durham.

05-21-21, 15:58
I'm still getting used to the area down here. Are there any Russian or European places down here? I prefer them over Asians I usually have good chemistry with them.

The only place I can think of that you might possibly find that is Quality Bath House in Durham.Quality Bath House is no European Brothel or Turkish Bath so don't go with high expectations.

05-21-21, 18:32
Emily channels that cool bitchy Asian vibe. You just have to be in that frame of mind. If you want to give directions Jenny seems happy to accommodate I like Emily for the "money is down, get to work and maybe talk some shit to me" type visit.Haha exactly how she is and it's all about the approach.

Raltime
05-21-21, 21:56
I'm still getting used to the area down here. Are there any Russian or European places down here? I prefer them over Asians I usually have good chemistry with them.Try this one, she is a MILF, but in good shape. She gives a very nice rub, and you can have a good time if you treat her right. Down side is the $.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/149080

JerseyBred
05-22-21, 00:09
Thanks but she doesn't deal with black guys.

Try this one, she is a MILF, but in good shape. She gives a very nice rub, and you can have a good time if you treat her right. Down side is the $.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/149080

Nattie
05-22-21, 08:44
Funny how these AMP's can change almost overnight. Highway 54 has always been hit or miss and mostly miss but something has changed and it's probably ownership. Talked to Jackie and she said there were 4 girls working now-- "tell your friends" LOL.

Studio grew like this and now the service has declined for some folks. I gave my standard $50 for routine service and the person looked at me like she was angry. Been there many times so no excuse for that. I saw one of the other girls walk by at 0001 when I was there and she looked good. Time to get those reports in gents. I know it's a drive but I think that business is always better during the growing / hungry phase. Just sayin.

Nattie.

NcIsFan
05-23-21, 08:39
I was at JJ01 Sat. Morning, had a small wait about 15 minutes. , and met with Sophie, attractive with A cups. I ask for a received a very nice TS (Maybe I can talk her into joining me next time.) Back to the room.

To start a light massage, she stood above my head as she was rubbing my back and allow me to roam with my hands freely. She had on a pair shorts and allow UTC no problem. I ask her to lay with me and she did allowing me to roam UTC and have a little FIV. I enjoyed my inner actions with her very much and finished with nice HJ. House fee $70. Tip $120. For extra effort.

JBall36
05-23-21, 11:03
Funny how these AMP's can change almost overnight. Highway 54 has always been hit or miss and mostly miss but something has changed and it's probably ownership. Talked to Jackie and she said there were 4 girls working now-- "tell your friends" LOL.

Studio grew like this and now the service has declined for some folks. I gave my standard $50 for routine service and the person looked at me like she was angry. Been there many times so no excuse for that. I saw one of the other girls walk by at 0001 when I was there and she looked good. Time to get those reports in gents. I know it's a drive but I think that business is always better during the growing / hungry phase. Just sayin.

Nattie.I dreamt that I stopped by last weekend, and was asked if I could wait 30 minutes (the parking lot was packed). I told them I would come back later. When I returned, I saw "Candy". She was very flirty right off the bat. She grabbed the boys before I could even "get comfortable". Massage was decent, standard finish with UTC touching, and then more massage until time was up. My go to on tips is to match the house fee so it was. 70 for the hour and. 70 tip, and she seemed satisfied. Some are going to complain that I overpaid, but I DGAF.

The only downside for me was that "Candy" was trying too hard with the "I love you" and "You be my boyfriend" talk. It's honestly kind of a turn-off for me, because we both know why we're both here. You don't have to oversell it. Other than that, decent dream.

05-23-21, 20:11

Nattie.AMP's can change and usually it's not because of ownership. I'll explain, most of the time the boss doesn't come to the store. There is one one worker who sets the tone and manages the store while the boss is away. A store can be good for a year so what causes the change? Jealously and envy can change everything and I'll explain. When customers bring wine, food and other gifts for a certain lady then sometimes a new alpha female can become envious of all the attention she is not getting. The new lady can talk trash to the boss and to the coworkers which creates a hostile environment and forces a certain lady to leave. Now, the new lady is the owner's trusted worker and this is how a store can change overnight.

05-23-21, 20:28
I dreamt that I stopped by last weekend, and was asked if I could wait 30 minutes (the parking lot was packed). I told them I would come back later. When I returned, I saw "Candy". She was very flirty right off the bat. She grabbed the boys before I could even "get comfortable". Massage was decent, standard finish with UTC touching, and then more massage until time was up. My go to on tips is to match the house fee so it was. 70 for the hour and. 70 tip, and she seemed satisfied. Some are going to complain that I overpaid, but I DGAF.

The only downside for me was that "Candy" was trying too hard with the "I love you" and "You be my boyfriend" talk. It's honestly kind of a turn-off for me, because we both know why we're both here. You don't have to oversell it. Other than that, decent dream.I finally made my first trip to JJ01 this weekend and the place was busy. Hahaha, I also saw Candy and I thought I was the special one! Yep, she grabbed the boys before I laid on the table. Yep, she said I was #1 hahaha. I did noticed all the doors were cracked and customers were getting there massage. Candy did have to leave the room twice to answer the door. I did hear a customer request for Jackie and he was told that she was off. I don't know if that was true so FYI if you try to request Jackie. Overall it was an enjoyable time and my impression is this is a P+ AMP.

WangHangLow
05-24-21, 11:09
I finally made my first trip to JJ01 this weekend and the place was busy. Hahaha, I also saw Candy and I thought I was the special one! Yep, she grabbed the boys before I laid on the table. Yep, she said I was #1 hahaha. I did noticed all the doors were cracked and customers were getting there massage. Candy did have to leave the room twice to answer the door. I did hear a customer request for Jackie and he was told that she was off. I don't know if that was true so FYI if you try to request Jackie. Overall it was an enjoyable time and my impression is this is a P+ AMP.Candy is fun. I saw her a handful of times when Jackie was "on vacation". She remembers my preferences and goes the extra mile. She does lay it on heavy with the dirty talk which is fun in broken English.

RadioVet
05-25-21, 01:02
It's been so long that my memory could be faulty, but I remember being uncomfortable during the table shower here. As if the table was sculpted to a generic body shape. Am I misremembering? Is it different than that or changed?

05-25-21, 10:48
It's been so long that my memory could be faulty, but I remember being uncomfortable during the table shower here. As if the table was sculpted to a generic body shape. Am I misremembering? Is it different than that or changed?The TS room is the last room on the left before the breakroom and it has a rectangle shaped TS.

LamberGinora
05-25-21, 14:15
The TS room is the last room on the left before the breakroom and it has a rectangle shaped TS.Clear your inbox bro.

Treyreed1
05-25-21, 15:41
It's been so long that my memory could be faulty, but I remember being uncomfortable during the table shower here. As if the table was sculpted to a generic body shape. Am I misremembering? Is it different than that or changed?You're right. It is a bit cramped and above all short. Used it the other day after Lisa gave me a massage at 001, and I had rest my ankles on the edge despite being 5 foot 10. Good massage, though she could be a better looker, by the way. Pleasant and fairly enthusiastic. Worked hard. Total damage $ + Hamilton.

05-25-21, 21:07
It's been so long that my memory could be faulty, but I remember being uncomfortable during the table shower here. As if the table was sculpted to a generic body shape. Am I misremembering? Is it different than that or changed?

You're right. It is a bit cramped and above all short. Used it the other day after Lisa gave me a massage at 001, and I had rest my ankles on the edge despite being 5 foot 10. Good massage, though she could be a better looker, by the way. Pleasant and fairly enthusiastic. Worked hard. Total damage $ + Hamilton.I didn't receive a TS on my visit but now I fully understand the question. Yeah, short tables do make the shins uncomfortable while on your stomach.

RadioVet
05-28-21, 10:09
I didn't receive a TS on my visit but now I fully understand the question. Yeah, short tables do make the shins uncomfortable while on your stomach.Thanks for the confirmation, guys.

Jb121
05-28-21, 22:40
Try this one, she is a MILF, but in good shape. She gives a very nice rub, and you can have a good time if you treat her right. Down side is the $.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/149080Scheduled a session with her today, she looks pretty old, fat belly, don't think it's worth the money if you care about the looks.

Pubb69
05-29-21, 14:35
Scheduled a session with her today, she looks pretty old, fat belly, don't think it's worth the money if you care about the looks.Too. What I don't get is people on here seeing her and not mentioning she is no where near representative of those pics. I was expecting something else on my first and only appointment with her a few years back, actually told her that and walked.

Soulreaver
05-29-21, 20:41
Visited Osaka, saw a new older female maybe early 40's.

70 for the massage and table shower. . 40 for the tip.

Nothing amazing, but was straight forward.

05-29-21, 21:54
JJ11 has gone through a change. New paint and the walls now go to the ceiling. Its definitely more private now. Saw Cindy and she has improved her massage skills. Standard finish with no OTC. Damage was 70 & 40.

05-29-21, 22:00
Too. What I don't get is people on here seeing her and not mentioning she is no where near representative of those pics. I was expecting something else on my first and only appointment with her a few years back, actually told her that and walked.I agree and if the lady can't be honest in the ad then at least the forum members should let everyone know. Not judging age or looks but not providing accurate info in an ad wastes time and that's deal breaker.

05-29-21, 22:15
I've checked out JJ01 and 3 of 4 ladies (Candy, Sophia and Lisa). The place is nothing fancy on the inside. The rooms are private but the doors don't lock. One lady uses a wood wedge to help secure the door shut. Candy looks to be the cutest, is a big flirt and wanted 60 for standard finish. Sophia is taller, slender, likes to giggle and did a good job with the back walking. She reminds me of Hannah from Osaka. Lisa was my least favorite in the looks department and the massage and finish was standard. I believe Jackie was there because a girl down the hall had bigger than average ta-tas. Overall its a a regular HJ spa and a change of pace if you want some variety.

LuvTheLadeez
05-30-21, 13:21
First visit to JJ01 last night in a dream. It was a bit late (9:30) and an older lady wouldn't let me see any other ladies although there appeared to be only one other client. No Candy, no Sophia,. She said her name was "Joey". Hour wasn't offered. TS wasn't offered. Businesslike massage. No conversation. Standard ending, just not very impressive at all, IMHO.

JBall36
05-30-21, 16:24
First visit to JJ01 last night in a dream. It was a bit late (9:30) and an older lady wouldn't let me see any other ladies although there appeared to be only one other client. No Candy, no Sophia,. She said her name was "Joey". Hour wasn't offered. TS wasn't offered. Businesslike massage. No conversation. Standard ending, just not very impressive at all, IMHO.I saw "Joy" last week and it was pretty much the same. Very detached, business-like. Wouldn't allow UTC. The weirdest thing was on the handshake. I guess I was taking too long, so she acted like I finished and even went to get a hot towel to clean me up, and I was like "Um, hello?" I think I would have noticed if I was done, LOL.

Skillet
05-30-21, 16:59
I am freaking done with number 11. The last 3 visits, I've had the girl replaced on me after the session has started. I agreed to the time and the session based on who was going to give me the massage. I get things happen. I can handle a swap once due to one of you waiting around and you got shorted. So, not once, not twice but three times in a row, that is not ok. That is full blown bait and switch at that point.

05-30-21, 19:44
I am freaking done with number 11. The last 3 visits, I've had the girl replaced on me after the session has started. I agreed to the time and the session based on who was going to give me the massage. I get things happen. I can handle a swap once due to one of you waiting around and you got shorted. So, not once, not twice but three times in a row, that is not ok. That is full blown bait and switch at that point.You're right once is sometimes understandable because of an scheduling issue but not 2 or 3 times in a row. Too late now but it's either the lady you made an appointment for or a full refund. JJ11 is busy and they must not be writing down the called in appointments.

Dawgrex
06-02-21, 02:32
Can someone point me in the right direction on what the letters with #s mean. I'm lost! Kinda new to the massage side of things. Thanks in advance.

Smi13
06-02-21, 06:15
I recently made my first visit to JJ56. I actually drove right by the place and didn't even know it because I was looking for a big sign, LOL. Plain on the outside, clean on the inside, Mama took the 70 house money and she promised a "young girl" would give the massage. Hmmm I've heard that line before. Wow, Mama didn't lie and I guess she was 30 something. The massage was actually relaxing and the finish was fantastic!THAT is "NaNa" I believe. I saw her last Wednesday. I dictated an entire report but due to technical difficulties on my iphone, it didn't make it and I didn't have the time to start all over.

I stopped by last Wednesday about 9 am before work. Parked in the back. Both back and front were empty so I ran the bell and the door opened. The older, heavy mamasan invited me in. After all this time I still don't remember her name. Funny though, she is dressed rather provocatively, and leads me in as if she is going to do the massage, which she has never done. Her massage may be fabs, but, not the reason I go to JJ56. I ask for "someone else", she says "no, no one else". I shake my head and turn to go to the door and she stops me and asks, "been here before?" to which I answer "yes". Which is true, but, its also obviously the correct answer. She leads me to the other room and leaves me to undress. In walks "nana" who is probably 30's but who can tell. She is also probably pretty cute, but wearing a mask so. But very nice body and wearing a teddy like top. No TS is offered. Have never had one here.

Massage is so-so. Not bad, but definitely better ones are to be had at JJ01, JJ11, JJ29 which are my usual haunts. Just a minute or two of sensual before the flip. She asks what you want. Everything is available but you generally need to be prepared as there is no guarantee that she will be. I've been to JJ56 where she offered BJ using plastic wrap because I didn't have time to stop. She is a B, maybe C on top.

Definitely a repeat. 70 for the house fee, 100 tip.

Spaceball1
06-02-21, 12:58
Can someone point me in the right direction on what the letters with #s mean. I'm lost! Kinda new to the massage side of things. Thanks in advance.http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?13592-JJ-s-List

TheBadGuy
06-02-21, 15:57
Can someone point me in the right direction on what the letters with #s mean. I'm lost! Kinda new to the massage side of things. Thanks in advance.01- Superrelax Spa Hwy 54 Durham.

11- Studio Salon Maynard Road Cary.

56- Sunny Hypnosis Guess Rd Durham.

LuvTheLadeez
06-02-21, 18:33
THAT is "NaNa" I believe. I saw her last Wednesday. I dictated an entire report but due to technical difficulties on my iphone, it didn't make it and I didn't have the time to start all over.

I stopped by last Wednesday about 9 am before work. Parked in the back. Both back and front were empty so I ran the bell and the door opened. The older, heavy mamasan invited me in. After all this time I still don't remember her name. Funny though, she is dressed rather provocatively, and leads me in as if she is going to do the massage, which she has never done. Her massage may be fabs, but, not the reason I go to JJ56. I ask for "someone else", she says "no, no one else". I shake my head and turn to go to the door and she stops me and asks, "been here before?" to which I answer "yes". Which is true, but, its also obviously the correct answer. She leads me to the other room and leaves me to undress. In walks "nana" who is probably 30's but who can tell. She is also probably pretty cute, but wearing a mask so. But very nice body and wearing a teddy like top. No TS is offered. Have never had one here.

Massage is so-so. Not bad, but definitely better ones are to be had at JJ01, JJ11, JJ29 which are my usual haunts. Just a minute or two of sensual before the flip. She asks what you want. Everything is available but you generally need to be prepared as there is no guarantee that she will be. I've been to JJ56 where she offered BJ using plastic wrap because I didn't have time to stop. She is a B, maybe C on top.

Definitely a repeat. 70 for the house fee, 100 tip.Na-Na is gone. And Sasha is back. I dreamt that I turned around and left. No variety there. Unfortunate.

Chief16
06-03-21, 00:56
Too. What I don't get is people on here seeing her and not mentioning she is no where near representative of those pics. I was expecting something else on my first and only appointment with her a few years back, actually told her that and walked.I had the opportunity to meet up with this provider last week. I can say she is absolutely the one from her pictures. I know this is my first post but I've been into this hobby a bit. I follow this board and trust the recommendations made. I will say that as with most of the providers mentioned on the board Pre-COVID pictures posted aren't 100% where they are at now but she was barely off from the pictures on her ad. Size is important to me and she was in no way out of shape. I recognized her immediately even lacking a clear face image and the time spent was more then expected. I only felt the need to make this post was that swaying someone away by saying these are fake images is a gross misrepresentation of the truth. It was a really great massage and dream. Rates were exactly as represented in ad and I was absolutely not clock watched. Things on my end took some time and was always encouraged not rushed, due to the over run I tipped accordingly. I'm not stingy but I rarely tip over prices as independents get the entire fee. However I was treated above and beyond on my trip so I left 60 over the 220 h for the extra effort and hospitality. I really didn't want to make my first post a defense post but I felt that this is more of a post to clear the air on a local masseuse that I plan on seeing frequently and would encourage others to approach with an open mind. I feel that using terms like "fake" or saying they left because of misleading information isn't accurate in this person's case.

We are all allowed our opinions and I respect that but from someone who's hobby matches with her descriptive profile I feel you will be very satisfied.

The massage included focus on pressure points to help with pain, hot stones to relax, and a enthusiastic send off at that rate is very hard to get. I hope I didn't offend anyone, and if you reply to this I will gladly expand on my points and experience with in reason.

Thanks for reading.

Chief16.

Chief16
06-03-21, 01:35
I agree and if the lady can't be honest in the ad then at least the forum members should let everyone know. Not judging age or looks but not providing accurate info in an ad wastes time and that's deal breaker.From my personal experience this was absolutely the person from the ad. We had a great time together just last week.

VincentCor74
06-03-21, 13:36
I had the opportunity to meet up with this provider last week. I can say she is absolutely the one from her pictures. I know this is my first post but I've been into this hobby a bit. I follow this board and trust the recommendations made. I will say that as with most of the providers mentioned on the board Pre-COVID pictures posted aren't 100% where they are at now but she was barely off from the pictures on her ad. Size is important to me and she was in no way out of shape. I recognized her immediately even lacking a clear face image and the time spent was more then expected. I only felt the need to make this post was that swaying someone away by saying these are fake images is a gross misrepresentation of the truth. It was a really great massage and dream. Rates were exactly as represented in ad and I was absolutely not clock watched. Things on my end took some time and was always encouraged not rushed, due to the over run I tipped accordingly. I'm not stingy but I rarely tip over prices as independents get the entire fee. However I was treated above and beyond on my trip so I left 60 over the 220 h for the extra effort and hospitality. I really didn't want to make my first post a defense post but I felt that this is more of a post to clear the air on a local masseuse that I plan on seeing frequently and would encourage others to approach with an open mind. I feel that using terms like "fake" or saying they left because of misleading information isn't accurate in this person's case.

We are all allowed our opinions and I respect that but from someone who's hobby matches with her descriptive profile I feel you will be very satisfied.

The massage included focus on pressure points to help with pain, hot stones to relax, and a enthusiastic send off at that rate is very hard to get. I hope I didn't offend anyone, and if you reply to this I will gladly expand on my points and experience with in reason.

Thanks for reading.

Chief16.I didn't even realize who this thread was in regards to, until I took a deeper look.

My experiences have been pretty much identical to Chief's.

I've seen her on and off over the years. She's a bit of a "splurge" for me. One of the few in the area I cross over my imaginary spending line on, tbh, because:

1.) The location / set-up is IDEAL. Extremely nice table, heated blankets, foot and leg support, clean linens and towels, room temp is nice, shower available before and after if you choose, etc -- in an immaculate middle to upper class home, in a discreet neighborhood, with driveway parking near the door. (The only drawback is distance. She's a ways out there unless you live or work in North Raleigh or Wake Forest.).

2.) The massage -- near-Spa quality. She said she really hasn't had much formal training but she does an above average job. Disclosure. I am NOT a deep-tissue, super hard-pressure kind of guy. Just work my gym and running kinks out, hit a few pressure points, and lots of long Swedish-style strokes and I'm pretty satisfied. I'm a big fan of the hot stones, as well. (Fairly certain your average STG girl on New Bern Ave doesn't provide those, but I could be wrong).

3.) Looks. As Chief stated, she's 100% the lady in the pics. Was I maybe expecting someone taller and slightly "sleeker" (ie: more Shoulder to Hip ratio) ? Maybe. But they are her. I've seen the pics with her face included. Either someone is the World's Greatest Photoshopper or it's her. Full stop. She wouldn't be described as "fat" by anyone not named Stevie Wonder. (I've referenced my "tastes" before as "if I saw her in the grocery store in her workout gear would I turn and have a second look?" -- she's a Yes in that department. (To me, she's a near dead-ringer for circa early 2000's actress Jennifer Tilly.) She has a really cute ass and nice, large implants.

4.) Service. My hours are always close to 80 minutes from the time I pull in to the time I pull out. The massage itself is always the full 60 and then include shower time, dressing and undressing, a little chit-chat and I'm there well over an hour. Zero rush, her phone is off or silent the entire time, she asks what I like, what feels good, etc.

5.) Ancillary Service (s) -- I'll gladly answer this via DM for anyone who thinks they might want to see her. You won't leave unfulfilled.

TL / DR version. She's the woman in the pics and attractive, provides clean, super safe, unrushed and fulfilling service, isn't super cheap.

CalvRac
06-03-21, 14:19
Hey guys,

Hit up JJ056 on Friday last week. No NaNa, drew the short straw w / Mamasan (Wendy). Ok massage, standard finish (wouldn't repeat). Told me next time, I'll get a younger girl. Told me to ask for Tina. Anyone have any intel here? Do I want Tina? Is there someone else there I should look out for?

06-03-21, 22:15
Na-Na is gone. And Sasha is back. I dreamt that I turned around and left. No variety there. Unfortunate.How many ladies besides Mama Wendy work here? I've only seen Hannah and that's the name she gave me but no NaNa or Sasha. There is no variety anywhere really. Three ladies at JJ11 have been there almost one year. One lady at JJ29 has been there forever. One lady at JJ40 has been there for two years and two others have been there almost a year. At least JJ56 offers something that the others don't offer but that service is not for everyone.

06-03-21, 22:27
From my personal experience this was absolutely the person from the ad. We had a great time together just last week.Your experience does count because I personally haven't seen this provider. I was making a general statement about ads that do not have a fair representation. Next time I will make general statements a standalone post if I haven't seen the provider.

06-03-21, 22:34
Has anyone else noticed that JJ29 has been closed lately?

Candy at JJ01 will return from vacation tomorrow.

Who else has noticed that a one or two ladies at each store have been asking for more tip? The service has really changed but recently the tip expectation has gone up. Perhaps it's just me and maybe I have "Sucker" on my forehead.

06-04-21, 10:53
Has anyone else noticed that JJ29 has been closed lately?

Candy at JJ01 will return from vacation tomorrow.

Who else has noticed that a one or two ladies at each store have been asking for more tip? The service has really changed but recently the tip expectation has gone up. Perhaps it's just me and maybe I have "Sucker" on my forehead.Clarification, I meant to say that the service has not changed (basic HJ with OTC) but the tip expectation has gone up.

Watk5399
06-04-21, 16:45
Clarification, I meant to say that the service has not changed (basic HJ with OTC) but the tip expectation has gone up.Have you tried calling, open sign stays off.

LuvTheLadeez
06-04-21, 18:10
How many ladies besides Mama Wendy work here? I've only seen Hannah and that's the name she gave me but no NaNa or Sasha. There is no variety anywhere really. Three ladies at JJ11 have been there almost one year. One lady at JJ29 has been there forever. One lady at JJ40 has been there for two years and two others have been there almost a year. At least JJ56 offers something that the others don't offer but that service is not for everyone.It's just Mama Wendy and one other gal at all times. So if it's either Mama or the other person.

I really want to go back to 01, but I had SUCH A MEDIOCRE time last time I went. SMH.

Chief16
06-05-21, 01:21
Your experience does count because I personally haven't seen this provider. I was making a general statement about ads that do not have a fair representation. Next time I will make general statements a standalone post if I haven't seen the provider.Like I said in my first post feeling out the approach I wanted to take before I said something that I felt from my perspective I had a different experience then the other two members, those things happen. The only reason I replied to your post is because from what I have taken out of your reviews or insights you provide are well spoken and I know that you provide pragmatic advice that I respect. I felt that you were absolutely on message pointing out a big industry issue, but that I wanted to reiterate my experience and that of others wasn't my experience. As this was the first time having some level of input that might allow others the chance to decide which reviews they made their decisions off of.

Chief16
06-05-21, 01:36
I didn't even realize who this thread was in regards to, until I took a deeper look.

My experiences have been pretty much identical to Chief's.

I've seen her on and off over the years. She's a bit of a "splurge" for me. One of the few in the area I cross over my imaginary spending line on, tbh, because:

1.) The location / set-up is IDEAL. Extremely nice table, heated blankets, foot and leg support, clean linens and towels, room temp is nice, shower available before and after if you choose, etc -- in an immaculate middle to upper class home, in a discreet neighborhood, with driveway parking near the door. (The only drawback is distance. She's a ways out there unless you live or work in North Raleigh or Wake Forest.).

2.) The massage -- near-Spa quality. She said she really hasn't had much formal training but she does an above average job. Disclosure. I am NOT a deep-tissue, super hard-pressure kind of guy. Just work my gym and running kinks out, hit a few pressure points, and lots of long Swedish-style strokes and I'm pretty satisfied. I'm a big fan of the hot stones, as well. (Fairly certain your average STG girl on New Bern Ave doesn't provide those, but I could be wrong).

3.) Looks. As Chief stated, she's 100% the lady in the pics. Was I maybe expecting someone taller and slightly "sleeker" (ie: more Shoulder to Hip ratio) ? Maybe. But they are her. I've seen the pics with her face included. Either someone is the World's Greatest Photoshopper or it's her. Full stop. She wouldn't be described as "fat" by anyone not named Stevie Wonder. (I've referenced my "tastes" before as "if I saw her in the grocery store in her workout gear would I turn and have a second look?" -- she's a Yes in that department. (To me, she's a near dead-ringer for circa early 2000's actress Jennifer Tilly.) She has a really cute ass and nice, large implants.

4.) Service. My hours are always close to 80 minutes from the time I pull in to the time I pull out. The massage itself is always the full 60 and then include shower time, dressing and undressing, a little chit-chat and I'm there well over an hour. Zero rush, her phone is off or silent the entire time, she asks what I like, what feels good, etc.

5.) Ancillary Service (s) -- I'll gladly answer this via DM for anyone who thinks they might want to see her. You won't leave unfulfilled.

TL / DR version. She's the woman in the pics and attractive, provides clean, super safe, unrushed and fulfilling service, isn't super cheap.Thank you for getting into further detail then I did, yet was so similar to my experience, made me more comfortable in my decision to share my contradictory experience. I will admit that I am partial to this provider as the focus on a providing a great massage only enhanced the experience. At least from what I am looking for from a massage focused session.

Tall John
06-05-21, 12:09
My last AMP experience left me a bit jaded. Perhaps time for me to curb my expenses and budget.

The day was busy, got there about the time I requested. Paid, was then told I had to wait thirty minutes. Argh! Someone left shortly, then the guy in waiting was serviced quickly. Then to me, almost as soon as that person walked out the door. What does this mean? No hand washing! Come on, we've all heard the sink run before. Heck, I've seen someone brushing their teeth behind the store and then spitting. Many calls during affected the vibe. Were linens even changed? What were those two round rash marks on my lower abdomen that showed up a few days later?

Unhappy visit was multi factorial, mostly my expectations far exceeded reality. Couple that with some missed comms and what the hell. She was all too willing to let this customer walk out early. Buzz killer.

But they will keep lining up. Truth is, this area, and the area within an hour away, needs two or three times the amount of shops. Then they will take care of the customers, be unrushed, not be bothered all day by phone calls, clean the linens, wash their hands.

I'd rather get an unhappy visit from a quality draped place than continue with wham bam rub a tug. I pay for an escape, a peak experience, take me away to another place, that has sorely been lacking.

Pubb69
06-05-21, 13:51
Thank you for getting into further detail then I did, yet was so similar to my experience, made me more comfortable in my decision to share my contradictory experience. I will admit that I am partial to this provider as the focus on a providing a great massage only enhanced the experience. At least from what I am looking for from a massage focused session.All well and good you like her but I am standing by what I said despite you and someone else saying her pics on are. Are. Are real. If they are real than she must have aged 10 years and lost the trim workout shape on my drive to visit or maybe someone else took over her body?

06-05-21, 17:42
Have you tried calling, open sign stays off.Yes, the open sign is always off but the front door is usually not locked. I have always walked in before which made me think the store might be closed. I did call and she answered. I guess the procedure now is to call and schedule versus walking in.

Tall John
06-05-21, 20:17
Yes, the open sign is always off but the front door is usually not locked. I have always walked in before which made me think the store might be closed. I did call and she answered. I guess the procedure now is to call and schedule versus walking in.Just make sure they wash their hands, after touching the jizz coated lock. Soap and running water, Unless you want sanitized jism or prostate juice all over you. Sanitized butt blasted baby batter is still someone else's funk.

ScBoy123
06-06-21, 13:29
Visited Osaka and met Candy. Nice table shower with playing. It did stink of bleach and I complained. Back in room standard start with massage soon turned into otc and utc fishing. Was soon offer extras including CBJ and maybe more. Since I did not figure anything more than standard I was not carrying enough $$ All in all great service and I will be back upon return to rdu.

Visited Osaka, saw a new older female maybe early 40's.

70 for the massage and table shower. . 40 for the tip.

Nothing amazing, but was straight forward..

Tall John
06-06-21, 15:12
Visited Osaka and met Candy. Nice table shower with playing. It did stink of bleach and I complained. Back in room standard start with massage soon turned into otc and utc fishing. Was soon offer extras including CBJ and maybe more. Since I did not figure anything more than standard I was not carrying enough $$ All in all great service and I will be back upon return to rdu.

.Man, I would be happy to smell bleach. Most of the time it is mold or mildew.

Tall John
06-06-21, 15:19
She was a bit older, perhaps my age. Lots of touching right at the start, Enjoyable lingering shower, on her knees when drying with a towel. She used her lips to assess for dryness in one critical area. Nobody has ever pleased or teased in such a way, especially in the shower room. Nice pleasing work back in the room, knew what she was doing for massage mixed with pleasure. You all know the deal pre flip, get one all worked up and begging. She did this slower and gentler, more like still part of the massage instead of the post towel off GET READY NOW routine. Flip, massage continued, ending where it should, but slowing the process down for delightful benefit. Never an interruption, except when some other chick finished with a customer and would open the door to watch. The watcher would be the infamous new young gal everyone talks about. Exceptional service, no negotiation, oh I miss her.

Is she around?

Treyreed1
06-08-21, 22:46
Visited Osaka and met Candy. Nice table shower with playing. It did stink of bleach and I complained. Back in room standard start with massage soon turned into otc and utc fishing. Was soon offer extras including CBJ and maybe more. Since I did not figure anything more than standard I was not carrying enough $$ All in all great service and I will be back upon return to rdu.Wow, about the third local place to have a "Candy" right now. Guess that is the new "Coco. " Was she decent-looking, and about how old? Just wondering if there are young attractive people at any of the Triangle places at the moment.

06-09-21, 15:37
Wow, about the third local place to have a "Candy" right now. Guess that is the new "Coco. " Was she decent-looking, and about how old? Just wondering if there are young attractive people at any of the Triangle places at the moment.From personal experience, the workers at Osaka are 45+ usually. Young is subjective and most people would generally agree that 20 - 30 is young. In the AMP business this area will occasionally get someone who is under 40, however the majority are 45+ if not 50+ but they appear younger since Asians age gracefully.

Maverick83
06-09-21, 22:02
Visited JJ0040. Saw Gina. Nice thick body. TS was decent. Massage was normal. I asked what was on the menu after the flip. She said no FS only HJ. Roaming is allowed for extra $. Well she had some phenomenal natural breasts (Almost C cup) and I am a boobs guy! Couldn't say no for the extra $. She raised her top and I went straight to them titties. I asked if I can suck on them and she agreed. I really has a blast with those beautiful puppies.

Finished with the HJ.

7 for the hour and extra. 80 for the treat of her boobs (May be I over paid). Man those were some of the best titties I have ever seen on an Asian girl! I'm going back for sure.

RubaDubdub01
06-10-21, 20:14
Visited the "fake Asian" staying in Morrisville for body to body-decent body, small C cup tits, mid 30's-early40's? I can never tell their age. She opened the door wearing nice sexy black lingerie which she promptly took off, I wish they would leave it on a little longer so I can enjoy the effect. Nice slow b2 b rub with plenty of licking and nipping. I was very direct in texting set up that I wanted BB CIP, I was ready for the "misunderstanding" but to my delight there was none. Nice BBBJ, took good direction, didn't seem to mind my controlling the speed, slid right up into BB cowgirl. We flipped around a couple of positions and ended with nice deep BB CIP, was hoping she would play with it some but she popped up and went straight to bathroom. Those ads are always a roll of the dice-I rolled a 7 this time, next time will probably be snake eyes.

Terra Ryzing
06-10-21, 21:44
Was curious if anyone knows if any of the spas in the Triangle have a bar set up above the tables for back walking?

Mine has been tight lately and I could use the pressure. Thanks!

SkoobaDude
06-11-21, 08:48
Was curious if anyone knows if any of the spas in the Triangle have a bar set up above the tables for back walking?

Mine has been tight lately and I could use the pressure. Thanks!Oh, a lot of the places around here do. Try #0001 and #0057. I think #0005 has it as well, but last time I was there, the lady had a bit of an attitude and was a bit pushy / rushed everything. However, YMMV.

MisterT69
06-11-21, 09:20

Mine has been tight lately and I could use the pressure. Thanks!Most of them do. JJ40 is my go to for that, especially with Monica.