PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Member #1552
03-22-19, 07:16
Dreamed about Lucy at 056. All expectations met. Raining out so had to use a raincoat for everything.

Confirmed that the red light in corner on lamp is a DIMMER switch, nothing else in room.

Cameras on perimeter as with every other business in the area which is good given the potential of being targeted and no one to call for help.

Med.Can you tell me about Lucy? Body type etc. I saw Tina there a few weeks ago and would not repeat.

Thanks.

XHippie
03-24-19, 00:31
Too many beers accidentally put this in the user blog, any who.
Was in the area had not been there since Rob sold the place so stopped in.
Korean. Anna.
Probably 40 ish.
Massage ok.
Standard only (nothing else on the menu at least with this one).
Daty offered, top off - no extra charge she just went for it
70/40.
Heard other voices.
Is there more menu with other staff? Have no idea.

RadioVet
03-24-19, 01:50
I think by the time I was done I got close to a 55 minute session with ShiShi, or Shan Shan I'm not quite sure of the pronunciation. But she says she has been there quite a while, and who knows maybe I've even had her as a therapist on previous visits. In any case, she was the one who led me in and took me to a room. Almost crossed paths with one of you fine folks coming out of a different room, but like railroad engineers, they got the tracks changed in time.

I only mention it because of the fact that on the answering machine VIP outright says it's a 45 minute session. And you know, props to them for being honest and not calling it an hour. I don't remember calling them before but it's been a year since I was in there so if They ever said otherwise On the machine I don't remember.

ShiShi made me feel like the most important person in her world for an hour. I asked for a light massage and holy cow I may do that more often. After the flip, we had some time left she went back and gave me some more massage face down with firmer pressure. Wasn't expecting that.

80/140, table shower, sauna, light massage, FS fireworks, more massage. It may be a while between visits, but the consistency is what keeps me going back.

Beasho1231
03-24-19, 12:29
I think by the time I was done I got close to a 55 minute session with ShiShi, or Shan Shan I'm not quite sure of the pronunciation. But she says she has been there quite a while, and who knows maybe I've even had her as a therapist on previous visits. In any case, she was the one who led me in and took me to a room. Almost crossed paths with one of you fine folks coming out of a different room, but like railroad engineers, they got the tracks changed in time.

I only mention it because of the fact that on the answering machine VIP outright says it's a 45 minute session. And you know, props to them for being honest and not calling it an hour. I don't remember calling them before but it's been a year since I was in there so if They ever said otherwise On the machine I don't remember.

ShiShi made me feel like the most important person in her world for an hour. I asked for a light massage and holy cow I may do that more often. After the flip, we had some time left she went back and gave me some more massage face down with firmer pressure. Wasn't expecting that.

80/140, table shower, sauna, light massage, FS fireworks, more massage. It may be a while between visits, but the consistency is what keeps me going back.I think I've had Shi Shi a few times. She's more energetic than the others, probably in her 40's, petite and gives a really good massage. She's been there for a very long time. She gave some extra time since the other masseuse cut my massage short by about 20 minutes when it was crowded.

Bonneville
03-24-19, 20:41
Decided to give them a second chance. Stopped in at KoKo for an hour and had the same provider but the difference in service was night and day. This time an excellent massage, just what the doctor ordered, followed instructions, a long tease and a great non rushed finish with a little something extra that did not go unrewarded. Went earlier in the day this time. Maybe I just caught her on a bad day last time or a little familiarity paid off. It always seems to be a crap shoot but this time was a winner.

Big Tork
03-25-19, 10:43
I too can confirm Shi Shi has been there very a long time. Glad to hear she is still around. Always a good visit with her. Very attentive.

- Tork.

I think I've had Shi Shi a few times. She's more energetic than the others, probably in her 40's, petite and gives a really good massage. She's been there for a very long time. She gave some extra time since the other masseuse cut my massage short by about 20 minutes when it was crowded.

LoverBoyWa
03-26-19, 18:23
I had a dream I was at W056 I seen agent Gina she said, petite maybe 40's lady with a nice rack. Actually gave me a nice massage that was strong and decent. Then I thought the fun was going to happen but I forgot my coat and they were out as well, I guess because it was after hours. So she went and got some wrap and me some lip service, but didn't do it to long kept trying to get me to do it on her big girls. Long story short I got off with the standard but will go back and see if I can get her again.

BartSimpleton
03-26-19, 18:45
I had a dream I was at W056 I seen agent Gina she said, petite maybe 40's lady with a nice rack. Actually gave me a nice massage that was strong and decent. Then I thought the fun was going to happen but I forgot my coat and they were out as well, I guess because it was after hours. So she went and got some wrap and me some lip service, but didn't do it to long kept trying to get me to do it on her big girls. Long story short I got off with the standard but will go back and see if I can get her again.I don't know what w056 is? I assume there is a list. Where is the link to the list?

Ciolovec113
03-26-19, 19:29
Things changed. New owners. New ladies. Korean. Late 30's mid 40's perhaps. Cindy. Good massage skills and W56 type of service with no negotiations. Full time with a smile. Enjoy!

MedJohnson
03-27-19, 06:53
Long hair or short hair? Either multiple agents now, you met mama, they are changing out agents frequently or playing games with the agent's names.

Med.

I had a dream I was at W056 I seen agent Gina she said, petite maybe 40's lady with a nice rack. Actually gave me a nice massage that was strong and decent. Then I thought the fun was going to happen but I forgot my coat and they were out as well, I guess because it was after hours. So she went and got some wrap and me some lip service, but didn't do it to long kept trying to get me to do it on her big girls. Long story short I got off with the standard but will go back and see if I can get her again.

XHippie
03-27-19, 06:59
Long hair or short hair? Either multiple agents now, you met mama, they are changing out agents frequently or playing games with the agent's names.

Med.Same thoughts, comment about a nice rack humm could be a new face.

MedJohnson
03-27-19, 11:10
Mama has a nice rack. Just sayin'.

Med.

Same thoughts, comment about a nice rack humm could be a new face.

NcWilmMan28
03-27-19, 13:42
Too many beers accidentally put this in the user blog, any who.
Was in the area had not been there since Rob sold the place so stopped in.
Korean. Anna.
Probably 40 ish.
Massage ok.
Standard only (nothing else on the menu at least with this one).
Daty offered, top off - no extra charge she just went for it
70/40.
Heard other voices.
Is there more menu with other staff? Have no idea.Slightly more menu with Hannah.

XHippie
03-28-19, 03:25
Slightly more menu with Hannah.Maybe my provider was the same, said Hannah not Anna.

JellyBear
03-28-19, 08:06
Started my dream to 0056 to check out. MamaSan took me in for 60 saying young lady will come. In came Lucy. Tried to do some massage with some small talk. Not good at either. As she was trying to poke all over my back I asked her to switch to light massage. She then she started feather touching my body in the same pattern for the next 15 minutes. Didn't feel like there was any teasing. Turn over and couple more minutes of feather massage with slight teasing. Then started haggling for tip. She wanted $. After some more haggling we settled down to 60. Took my own raincoat. Started CBJ and switched to table side mish. She took out her top and did not a nice rack at all. Somehow did not feel the connection. Also she was too dry and had some slightly bad odor too. Quickly finished and got out.

Overall felt money not well spent.

I believe I saw another monger lurking around the place parked in the next door church parking lot. I guess the address was confusing to him. Felt a little weird so had to wait till he got back in his car.

Jb.

Pmondore
03-28-19, 20:13
Maybe my provider was the same, said Hannah not Anna.I've seen Hannah, ShiShi (CICi?) and another lady whose name escapes me. Enjoyed my time with each but really connected with Hannah. Glad they're back open.

MD Bellamy
03-29-19, 07:57
I don't know what w056 is? I assume there is a list. Where is the link to the list?Go back to the main Raleigh page. Scroll down o User Blog. JJ's List is (currently) the seventh entry.

MeamRed
04-01-19, 09:08
Things changed. New owners. New ladies. Korean. Late 30's mid 40's perhaps. Cindy. Good massage skills and W56 type of service with no negotiations. Full time with a smile. Enjoy!Damage cost?

Also, there seems to be a salon. Is there a separate massage store front there?

MeamRed
04-01-19, 09:34
Decided to give them a second chance. Stopped in at KoKo for an hour and had the same provider but the difference in service was night and day. This time an excellent massage, just what the doctor ordered, followed instructions, a long tease and a great non rushed finish with a little something extra that did not go unrewarded. Went earlier in the day this time. Maybe I just caught her on a bad day last time or a little familiarity paid off. It always seems to be a crap shoot but this time was a winner.Where is Koko? I am not sure if it is a girl or an establishment. Please give some clarity on this. Please.

Sgiii
04-01-19, 13:42
I've seen Hannah, ShiShi (CICi?) and another lady whose name escapes me. Enjoyed my time with each but really connected with Hannah. Glad they're back open.Hannah is all I have to say. Run to see her.

Amazing massage for sure.

XHippie
04-01-19, 14:05
Where is Koko? I am not sure if it is a girl or an establishment. Please give some clarity on this. Please.Google. Rubmapcary.

Big Tork
04-01-19, 16:04
Had a very nice visit at #40 earlier today. A newer place I wanted to try is closed for a few days and there was a wait at #10, so I went with what used to be consistent for me. Have not been there in a while. Was worth revisiting. Senior members may PM for details.

XHippie
04-02-19, 04:30
Hannah is all I have to say. Run to see her.

Amazing massage for sure.I've seen Hannah and recently Sonya. Sonya has a really nice personality gives a pretty decent massage she's really small and petite but pretty strong. Her service is similar to Hannah's but I have to give Hannah an edge up for her extra effort. Overall decent place to visit no matter who you get, only expect "standard service" with some sprinkles on top.

Ciolovec113
04-02-19, 08:23
Damage cost?

Also, there seems to be a salon. Is there a separate massage store front there?Standard rates. There is indeed a hair salon next door. Separate entrance however.

Lookin Good
04-02-19, 18:39
Looks they got in hot water today. Cary is not the place for AMPs now.

VincentCor74
04-03-19, 11:34
I drew a Lucy also but I thought she was about a solid 8 on the AMP scale- cute, petite body.

Agree that her massage sucked. With me, she was flirty and didn't ask for any $ on the flip.

Just pointed and asked "you want oil there?

I said yes and she went to work on a standard finish while I roamed utc all I wanted.

I tipped. 4 and THEN she slightly haggled - "more money? I gave her an extra. 1.

Total damage. 9.

At least the place was clean and non-descript.

I'd repeat if in the area and needed an itch scratched.

Started my dream to 0056 to check out. MamaSan took me in for 60 saying young lady will come. In came Lucy. Tried to do some massage with some small talk. Not good at either. As she was trying to poke all over my back I asked her to switch to light massage. She then she started feather touching my body in the same pattern for the next 15 minutes. Didn't feel like there was any teasing. Turn over and couple more minutes of feather massage with slight teasing. Then started haggling for tip. She wanted $. After some more haggling we settled down to 60. Took my own raincoat. Started CBJ and switched to table side mish. She took out her top and did not a nice rack at all. Somehow did not feel the connection. Also she was too dry and had some slightly bad odor too. Quickly finished and got out.

Overall felt money not well spent.

I believe I saw another monger lurking around the place parked in the next door church parking lot. I guess the address was confusing to him. Felt a little weird so had to wait till he got back in his car.

Jb.

Dasalt
04-04-19, 09:50
I tipped. 4 and THEN she slightly haggled - "more money? I gave her an extra. 1.

Total damage. 9.
.So. The house fee is 60. You tipped 40 then 10 more. And that came to 90 total?

New Math? Or did you get them to go for a half hour visit?

NC Marco
04-04-19, 10:22
Cici was only one available. Nice figure from what I could tell. Average massage on back with no teasing and on flip went right to HE with no massage. Some OTC but wanted. 6 to remove top. When complete she straightened out sheets on table without changing. . 5 for half + . 4. Won't repeat.

Beasho1231
04-04-19, 11:09
Any one know the rotation at VIP these days? PM if you have been in last month or so.

Thanks.

Dasalt
04-04-19, 22:17
Cici was only one available. Nice figure from what I could tell. Average massage on back with no teasing Some OTC but wanted. 6 to remove top. Won't repeat.Hmm, I guess YMMV. True, she doesn't have amazing massage skills. But for not much more than the. 6 I got a lot more service Topless. Charm will do when looks and fortunes have failed.

VincentCor74
04-05-19, 09:29
I only do half hours.

I'm not really there for the massage. LOL.

So. The house fee is 60. You tipped 40 then 10 more. And that came to 90 total?

New Math? Or did you get them to go for a half hour visit?

HotMassage
04-05-19, 10:10
Looks they got in hot water today. Cary is not the place for AMPs now.Too bad for those ladies at Yucca. Cary is not a good place if you don't have a license. 0011 has been good to me.

XHippie
04-05-19, 13:57
So has anyone been there? The recent post caught my attention. Price entry / tip, Service? Post whatever you feel comfortable with or shoot me a PM. Appreciate it!

MD Bellamy
04-06-19, 04:07
Morning trip to Guess Rd. One customer was there, with Lucy. Mama offered her services. Initial reaction was to walk but I thought "What the heck!" Mama is BIG (nicknamed "Tiny" by someone with a sense of humor).

Asked for a hard massage. The massage wasn't bad, but wasn't great either. The table had an irritating squeak. She played it very straight for several minutes, until I rested my hand on her leg. "Ah!" she said, and then things loosened up. The flip came after about 20 minutes and we silently negotiated a BJ (cautious! I offered $60, she countered with $80 (of course), but we settled on $60. She asked if I could supply a raincoat (yesterday was rainy, remember). Obviously, they are playing it safe in case of an avuncular visit, so each of us should act like a Boy Scout and be prepared.

Not the best BJ I've had, but it served its purpose. Surprisingly, Tiny then filled in the remaining time in the session with a more effective massage. I think she had rushed initially in order to "do the deed" before any other customer arrived to break the mood. Once Lucy had finished up, she was less concerned with interruptions.

Damage: $60 (house) + $60 (tip).

Quality: Mama is no looker. Squeaky table (in the back room). Rushed massage, that improved in the second part. So-so main event.

Comment: It seemed that they've not yet worked out their pricing scheme. HE $40, BJ $60, FS $80 (although we have a report of FS for $60). If my guess is accurate, then we should try to hold the line on these prices.

Final point: with one other client occupying Lucy, and no one else available but Mama, has Tina left?

XHippie
04-06-19, 06:24
Morning trip to Guess Rd. One customer was there, with Lucy. Mama offered her services. Initial reaction was to walk but I thought "What the heck!" Mama is BIG (nicknamed "Tiny" by someone with a sense of humor).

Asked for a hard massage. The massage wasn't bad, but wasn't great either. The table had an irritating squeak. She played it very straight for several minutes, until I rested my hand on her leg. "Ah!" she said, and then things loosened up. The flip came after about 20 minutes and we silently negotiated a BJ (cautious! I offered $60, she countered with $80 (of course), but we settled on $60. She asked if I could supply a raincoat (yesterday was rainy, remember). Obviously, they are playing it safe in case of an avuncular visit, so each of us should act like a Boy Scout and be prepared.

Not the best BJ I've had, but it served its purpose. Surprisingly, Tiny then filled in the remaining time in the session with a more effective massage. I think she had rushed initially in order to "do the deed" before any other customer arrived to break the mood. Once Lucy had finished up, she was less concerned with interruptions.

Quality: Mama is no looker. Squeaky table (in the back room). Rushed massage, that improved in the second part. So-so main event.

Comment: It seemed that they've not yet worked out their pricing scheme. HE $40, BJ $60, FS $80 (although we have a report of FS for $60). If my guess is accurate, then we should try to hold the line on these prices.

Final point: with one other client occupying Lucy, and no one else available but Mama, has Tina left?Good review, it's good that they have the menu that they have weather one likes their looks or service. That said the only draw back is the pickings are slim. But I will take it over them not being there. They are staffed to match the volumn that they are getting. I know they would like all the cash they could get but too many cars could cause a problem. I've seen everyone there at one time or another. Yes Tina left awhile back, Tina was the one with the most open menu at least with me kinda wish she would rotate back for a spell.

TheShredSter66
04-06-19, 15:36
Checked out the joint finally, wasnt exactly impressed. For one there are no doors on any of the rooms, just shower curtains, and no ceilings so privacy is a huge concern. The massage was kinda garbage, the back walk was flat out uncomfortable. I swear my back feels worse now then when I walked in. Tease wasnt exactly thrilling, just kinda half ass. Wanted 70 for a topless standard, did not go for it. Tipped 40 for standard even though she wanted 50. And kinda got cornered for it when I got up. Another thing I wasnt so fond of was bar soap in the table shower, that seems kinda gross. All that being said everything was with a smile and she was nice. Mia was the massuese name. YMMV, but I will not be returning. Good luck out there guys and be safe.

XHippie
04-06-19, 15:45
Checked out the joint finally, wasnt exactly impressed. For one there are no doors on any of the rooms, just shower curtains, and no ceilings so privacy is a huge concern. The massage was kinda garbage, the back walk was flat out uncomfortable. I swear my back feels worse now then when I walked in. Tease wasnt exactly thrilling, just kinda half ass. Wanted 70 for a topless standard, did not go for it. Tipped 40 for standard even though she wanted 50. And kinda got cornered for it when I got up. Another thing I wasnt so fond of was bar soap in the table shower, that seems kinda gross. All that being said everything was with a smile and she was nice. Mia was the massuese name. YMMV, but I will not be returning. Good luck out there guys and be safe.Never been there, but I will say there is a nice meal then there's McDonald's. A smart owner makes sure the provider gives "each customer" a great experience / visit, standard service or other wise. A half ass owner only counting the daily take will hire anything and tell them just make sure he pops a load. It really does come down to who's doing the hiring. Of course there’s always if they are tired, attracted to you or the YMMV thing.

Challeger
04-07-19, 19:50
Is 005 still open? Thought I heard someone say they had some trouble end of last week or beginning of this week. They've looked like they've been closed and I just stopped. They should've been open but no one was there.

Mag8600
04-08-19, 16:24

Final point: with one other client occupying Lucy, and no one else available but Mama, has Tina left?I was there a couple of days ago and also drew Mama (who introduced herself as "Genny" She gave an unexpectedly good massage (my expectations were low) with plenty of roaming ("It OK you touch" On the flip I offered 60 for BJ, but she held firm at 80 - wanted 60 for HE, but I got it for 40 (with full UTC access). At the end, she was all "Next time you get young girl", and pointed out the younger girl sitting in the back as I left (didn't offer a name).

Retro11
04-08-19, 16:41
Wasn't impressed either not the best part of town. Doubt it they will be there long police presence is very heavy in that area.

PlayAllDay
04-08-19, 17:10
Has anyone seen Jennifer? Any feedback would be appreciated.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/125352

MedJohnson
04-09-19, 05:27
Are you referring to?

Wasn't impressed either not the best part of town. Doubt it they will be there long police presence is very heavy in that area.

NeedsSome
04-09-19, 07:31
Went to 11 the other day. This use to be my go to spot a few years ago. The overall experience was not what I use to receive here.

Massage under impressive, rates over inflated (could be due to location and what's been happening lately) and I paid for an hour but only got 45 minutes. Also the therapist left the room 3 times due to other mongers coming into the store.

Good thing the therapist I thought was a 7 on the scale for looks.

TheShredSter66
04-09-19, 08:56
So has anyone been there? The recent post caught my attention. Price entry / tip, Service? Post whatever you feel comfortable with or shoot me a PM. Appreciate it!Been there once so far. Wasnt a bad experience, kinda of the mill. But for a first visit to a new staff more could open up I think. They were flirty at least with me. Wouldn't mind more intel on the place myself.

Pubb69
04-09-19, 11:02

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/125352$280 for a body rub from an overweight woman. I know I won't be seeing her.

XHippie
04-09-19, 13:49
Went to 11 the other day. This use to be my go to spot a few years ago. The overall experience was not what I use to receive here.

Massage under impressive, rates over inflated (could be due to location and what's been happening lately) and I paid for an hour but only got 45 minutes. Also the therapist left the room 3 times due to other mongers coming into the store.

Good thing the therapist I thought was a 7 on the scale for looks.This use to be THE place besides Westgate, haven't been there since my favorite Wendy left feels like 30 years ago only a faint memory in my fantasy file. Wendy could molest a customer to where he couldn’t wait to return, man I miss her.

XHippie
04-09-19, 13:50

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/125352At these prices you may want to ask in the Escort section.

SleddingJelly
04-09-19, 22:48
Went to 001 and got Kim for half hour. Asked for a hard massage and really got one. She even walked on my back. HE on flip and some massage after. She let me lift her shirt, pull her pants down, and FIV. Damage was .5 +.5 tip.

XHippie
04-10-19, 07:46
Went to 001 and got Kim for half hour. Asked for a hard massage and really got one. She even walked on my back. HE on flip and some massage after. She let me lift her shirt, pull her pants down, and FIV. Damage was .5 +.5 tip.This is considered "standard service there" but for those thinking humm that's a good sign for FS. Nope Won't happen!

Pgrandis54
04-10-19, 20:45
What the hell. Went by today it's got new sign new name reflexology. Only one girl and a guy. No table or chair only foot reflexology. Accupressure had stopped doing oil massage and only rubbed through towel. Thought maybe massage board had made them change practices. Not he place but for happy massage but fir $58 Coco was pretty dam good. She even back walked a few times. Went to triangle town center fir the other $58 special. Gal named Mary was great with a nice face rub at the end still no oil though. . . The other spa in the BK shopping center round the corner is also $58 but they did only back and one leg before time up!! You want more time for other leg? WTF. Paid for 15 more minutes. Felt cheated. .

Back to the $70 + 50 shops for a while.

XHippie
04-10-19, 22:24
What the hell. Went by today it's got new sign new name reflexology. Only one girl and a guy. No table or chair only foot reflexology. Accupressure had stopped doing oil massage and only rubbed through towel. Thought maybe massage board had made them change practices. Not he place but for happy massage but fir $58 Coco was pretty dam good. She even back walked a few times. Went to triangle town center fir the other $58 special. Gal named Mary was great with a nice face rub at the end still no oil though. . . The other spa in the BK shopping center round the corner is also $58 but they did only back and one leg before time up!! You want more time for other leg? WTF. Paid for 15 more minutes. Felt cheated. .

Back to the $70 + 50 shops for a while.My girlfriend worked at both these locations (and just about every other store in Raleigh Cary and Durham at one time or another). Crabtree and Triangle Town Center on Capitol are owned by the same folks. My guess is it was a lease issue. Crabtree is crazy expensive. If you want a really good LEGIT AMP massage try Manderin Massage on Falls of the Neuse $58 hr, across the street from where Ocean use to be with Michelle. Michelle gave a great massage too wish I knew if she was still around I lost her phone number.

BoatFool
04-11-19, 12:03
It's been a couple months since I've been and I expect Rita and April may be gone by now. If so does any one have a recommendation for a similar therapist at this spot?

Falkin70
04-11-19, 14:50
Went there this afternoon. Completely legitimate business. Meaning, nothing nefarious going on there at all unfortunately. Great massage by "young girl" (mama san called her). 5/10 in looks. Probably 30 yo. Otherwise, nothing to report. Absolutely will go back though.

PoopPoppington
04-11-19, 16:23
Finally decided to go have a dream after waiting for a little while, decided to go to 0040 but was turned away at the door for it being too busy. Mama said they just started and it would be a while, so I went to 0010 since it was close and seems to get the job done. Arrived and was told it was busy but I could still be seen. Girl there asked if it was ok for 50 minutes instead of an hour. I agreed since I figured I was lucky enough to make it in the door. Ended up waiting about 20 minutes in the room before I decided I was tired of wasting time and went back to 0040 to see if the wait was any better. Got in for half an hour, 20 of which were spent on the tease and flip. Left happy but the providers were no where close to young or attractive, but at that point I didn't really care any more.

VincentCor74
04-12-19, 08:52
Couldn't agree more.

Went there this afternoon. Completely legitimate business. Meaning, nothing nefarious going on there at all unfortunately. Great massage by "young girl" (mama san called her). 5/10 in looks. Probably 30 yo. Otherwise, nothing to report. Absolutely will go back though.

NRalGuy
04-12-19, 14:55
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/95401

I visited Destiny. She's over 50, probably mid-50's.

The good: Nice body for 50-something. She gets totally naked. Nice clean hotel room with candles. Allows touching. After the flip, she finished me off with her hands and oil as expected. No signs of demons. She was clean and showered.

The bad: Face is a bit worn. Teeth are bad. Not much to the massage. She basically rubbed a bit of oil on my back lightly then asked me to flip. If the massage is your thing, don't go. Don't expect BJ or FS.

Falkin70
04-12-19, 16:59
Couldn't agree more.I'll go back and see if second time is different.

Job70
04-12-19, 17:12
Interesting. I remember a couple dreams a few years ago where everything was on the menu. I also remember dreaming that she was older than mid-50's. My dream did last a full hour.

J.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/95401

I visited Destiny. She's over 50, probably mid-50's.

The good: Nice body for 50-something. She gets totally naked. Nice clean hotel room with candles. Allows touching. After the flip, she finished me off with her hands and oil as expected. No signs of demons. She was clean and showered.

The bad: Face is a bit worn. Teeth are bad. Not much to the massage. She basically rubbed a bit of oil on my back lightly then asked me to flip. If the massage is your thing, don't go. Don't expect BJ or FS.

NiinInch
04-12-19, 20:26
Sorry folks I am new. Where can I find the AMP list that matches the numbers in the forum?

XHippie
04-12-19, 22:56
Interesting. I remember a couple dreams a few years ago where everything was on the menu. I also remember dreaming that she was older than mid-50's. My dream did last a full hour.

J.Her ad does say no full service. My hunch is she has someone at home that is taking care of the honey hole and he probably told her no one pokes the hole except me, just a guess. Although her prices are in normal range not bad at all, would be way better if she could give a great massage. And hell yea spread them legs too.

MD Bellamy
04-13-19, 02:17
Sorry folks I am new. Where can I find the AMP list that matches the numbers in the forum?Go back to the main Raleigh page. Scroll down o User Blog. JJ's List is (currently) the eenth entry.

TheShredSter66
04-13-19, 12:20
Went through 0031 again the other day. Asked if they had a table shower yet, still a no. However, they do a standing shower and opted for that, long story short it was a very playful shower and managed to pop one off standing up into soapy hands before I ever made it too the room. Massage was kinda half ass but not terrible, can't complain about it. On the flip she wasnt sure if I wanted more or not but I said yeah I'm game if you are. Standard finish post massage as well. Paid the. 7 house. 5 tipped for the msog.

TheShredSter66
04-13-19, 12:23
Drove past 0010,0029, and 0040 earlier today, about 1045 or 11 oclock. No one had the open sign on. Now that being said, my only visit to the new osaka place (reviewed last week sometime) the sign was also off there but granted that I had drove out of my way for it gave the door a tug anyway. It was open, and I was seen. I wonder if theyre keeping signs off to keep some attention off of them. Or maybe its just been that hot lately. Cary PD has nothing better to do generally so neither would suprise me.

XHippie
04-13-19, 14:29
Drove past 0010,0029, and 0040 earlier today, about 1045 or 11 oclock. No one had the open sign on. Now that being said, my only visit to the new osaka place (reviewed last week sometime) the sign was also off there but granted that I had drove out ofmy way for it gave the door a tug anyway. It was open, and I was seen. I wonder if theyre keeping signs off to keep some attention off of them. Or maybe its just been that hot lately. Cary PD has nothing better to do generally so neither would suprise me.AMP related but it may sound a little rant & raved. First off no offense to any of you that live in Cary. The local bean counters, Cary Police and all the soccer moms and pussy whipped dads act like their shit don't stink. So they run all the AMP's out of business. I'd like to get through at least one year and not see a news article that some dick head living in CARY didn't get caught with child porn in his computer WTF! God damn it, mother fucking cock sucking. Hold it Hold it 12345 ok I'm ok now. Cary is a risky place for AMP's don't get your hopes up like it use to be.

SpaceNut
04-13-19, 17:58
I'm headed to town soon and was thinking about checking this place out. Anyone got some pointers about that? I know this is the wrong board but I'm also considering a visit to the hill any feedback would be appreciated.

Maxamillion8
04-14-19, 08:23
Was visiting VA beach. PM'd some SMs there for good spot and also read their old post. Smart thing they do is, they decided not to pay more than standard prices. 40,50 and 80 for additional Services. I think we have lost the touch here. Some people started paying higher than standard while back which made providers think they can ask anything and get away with it which they succeeded in. I know some of us pay 60,80 and 120. I stopped going to these places due to this fact. I book a nice providers who will rub and some of them do give good massage. No drama, no cam issue, no PD BS, no negotiation, no unhappy face even after paying them etc etc etc. And those who think can advise me for its a hit or miss and some kind of adventure, you have better options and chances in clubs than AMPs. So please keep that advise to your self. And if you have UTRs share here, life is too short to keep secrets to your self in hobby. United should we stand.

XHippie
04-14-19, 09:12
Was visiting VA beach. PM'd some SMs there for good spot and also read their old post. Smart thing they do is, they decided not to pay more than standard prices. 40,50 and 80 for additional Services. I think we have lost the touch here. Some people started paying higher than standard while back which made providers think they can ask anything and get away with it which they succeeded in. I know some of us pay 60,80 and 120. I stopped going to these places due to this fact. I book a nice providers who will rub and some of them do give good massage. No drama, no cam issue, no PD BS, no negotiation, no unhappy face even after paying them etc etc etc. And those who think can advise me for its a hit or miss and some kind of adventure, you have better options and chances in clubs than AMPs. So please keep that advise to your self. And if you have UTRs share here, life is too short to keep secrets to your self in hobby. United should we stand.Your point was brought up many times in the past when there were so many places to go to and offering so many services that JJ had to create JJ's list to keep track of who and what level of service. I personally stopped going to strip clubs way back because after paying the entry fee, over priced drinks, over priced table dances then a way over priced service the total was just too much. Spend an hour in a quiet room getting a massage popping a nut then go get a drink afterwards. As far as sharing UTR info, if it's shared then it's not UTR "However" PM are our friend. I think the standard rates are common knowledge among the gang. Where the providers are conning some is when they say they will pull their shirt up for an extra whatever. Don't pay it that's a bullshit ripoff. Most of these girls speak better English than you think when it comes to money. If they are a hard ass with their service just say NO too expensive I'll keep my cash you just Massage. Most will re-negotiate. It's a win win win she learns a lesson, the next guy may get a better deal, you walk out with your cash. It's not a situation of trying to be cheap it's just what you said there are standard prices so let's stick to them. And don't pay any bullshit like another 20 or 40 to pull up a shirt to see some tiny tits. Now if they are DD's I might be tempted LOL.

Maxamillion8
04-14-19, 13:23
Agreed. I know we have common interest area. I still remember the plece I visited recommended by you in Orlando.

Your point was brought up many times in the past when there were so many places to go to and offering so many services that JJ had to create JJ's list to keep track of who and what level of service. I personally stopped going to strip clubs way back because after paying the entry fee, over priced drinks, over priced table dances then a way over priced service the total was just too much. Spend an hour in a quiet room getting a massage popping a nut then go get a drink afterwards. As far as sharing UTR info, if it's shared then it's not UTR "However" PM are our friend. I think the standard rates are common knowledge among the gang. Where the providers are conning some is when they say they will pull their shirt up for an extra whatever. Don't pay it that's a bullshit ripoff. Most of these girls speak better English than you think when it comes to money. If they are a hard ass with their service just say NO too expensive I'll keep my cash you just Massage. Most will re-negotiate. It's a win win win she learns a lesson, the next guy may get a better deal, you walk out with your cash. It's not a situation of trying to be cheap it's just what you said there are standard prices so let's stick to them. And don't pay any bullshit like another 20 or 40 to pull up a shirt to see some tiny tits. Now if they are DD's I might be tempted LOL.

XHippie
04-14-19, 19:09
Was reading some weird inner thought get in touch with your feeling Hippie shit this morning at breakfast. It was asking what music would describe your strengths and weaknesses. I thought how could I apply that question to my quest for pussy? Just the way I roll LOL. The 2 that I came up with that fits me is. On the soft side as my relationship with my sweetie it would be "Chris Isaak, Can't Do A Thing" Oh those lyrics are so true. As far as when I'm out on the hunt. The song that describes my actions which would be the moment a Tiger clamps his jaws down on his prey. It would Have to be "God Smack, Temptation" when I've got a Asian cutie in my grips she knows she ain't going know where till I'm done. Like I said it was just some bull shit article but I try to learn from what I read. Good luck out there guys be careful.

BJohn67
04-16-19, 18:04
Anyone know what's happening in Florida. I'm aware of the Jupiter coverage where 25 were busted (and it looks more and more like LE's case will collapse).

But weren't there also busts in Orlando and another location where customers were also identified publically? Anyone know?

If my memory is correct about these locations, what's happened? I've seen nothing.

XHippie
04-16-19, 22:01
Anyone know what's happening in Florida. I'm aware of the Jupiter coverage where 25 were busted (and it looks more and more like LE's case will collapse).

But weren't there also busts in Orlando and another location where customers were also identified publically? Anyone know?

If my memory is correct about these locations, what's happened? I've seen nothing.First off the store in Jupiter was just a small low volume jack shack. The difference is someone recognized this high profile person going in and out who knows could have been one of his pissed off employees HE GOT RATTED OUT. That's why the police targeted this low volume store this was a good bust for them. That's why they invested the time and money installing cameras. As far as Orlando, the cash that the locals spend and the tourists spend YEAR ROUND is unbelievable, you can't go a mile in any direction and not have access to a SW or AMP. There is big time cash being made there. Oh they may have a bust once in a while. But LE just consider it part of the economy. They usually bust a store if a neighborhood or enough businesses complain. The AMP's range from jack shacks to stores like our VIP to stores where the girls are god damn gorgeous and will do anything you ask. I've seen a few of these Asian girls. They have had Breast implants dress to almost make you pop a nut before you get in the room. And when you are in the room it's WTF I'm not going to last 10 minutes I'm going to unload too early. Florida is waaaay beyond this area. I can tell you what you read in the Florida board is a fact. If you got a few weeks and a few grand go make some lifetime memories. The Florida board has all the places to see. My opinion of Orlando.

GWill34
04-17-19, 19:54
https://www.wral.com/three-face-prostitution-charges-after-durham-massage-parlor-investigation/18332598/

Pubb69
04-17-19, 20:35
First off the store in Jupiter was just a small low volume jack shack. The difference is someone recognized this high profile person going in and out who knows could have been one of his pissed off employees HE GOT RATTED OUT. That's why the police targeted this low volume store this was a good bust for them. That's why they invested the time and money installing cameras. As far as Orlando, the cash that the locals spend and the tourists spend YEAR ROUND is unbelievable, you can't go a mile in any direction and not have access to a SW or AMP. There is big time cash being made there. Oh they may have a bust once in a while. But LE just consider it part of the economy. They usually bust a store if a neighborhood or enough businesses complain. The AMP's range from jack shacks to stores like our VIP to stores where the girls are god damn gorgeous and will do anything you ask. I've seen a few of these Asian girls. They have had Breast implants dress to almost make you pop a nut before you get in the room. And when you are in the room it's WTF I'm not going to last 10 minutes I'm going to unload too early. Florida is waaaay beyond this area. I can tell you what you read in the Florida board is a fact. If you got a few weeks and a few grand go make some lifetime memories. The Florida board has all the places to see. My opinion of Orlando.So supposedly he visited after the cameras were installed but what your saying makes more sense, more than likely he was at least a semi regular and the store was targeted.

PalmelaJones
04-17-19, 21:15
Drove past 0010,0029, and 0040 earlier today, about 1045 or 11 oclock. No one had the open sign on. Now that being said, my only visit to the new osaka place (reviewed last week sometime) the sign was also off there but granted that I had drove out of my way for it gave the door a tug anyway. It was open, and I was seen. I wonder if theyre keeping signs off to keep some attention off of them. Or maybe its just been that hot lately. Cary PD has nothing better to do generally so neither would suprise me.Can anyone confirm if this is true? I drove by the same places today and they did seem closed although I didn't try opening any doors.

Fatboy9
04-17-19, 21:48
https://www.wral.com/three-face-prostitution-charges-after-durham-massage-parlor-investigation/18332598/

XHippie
04-17-19, 22:37
So supposedly he visited after the cameras were installed but what your saying makes more sense, more than likely he was at least a semi regular and the store was targeted.Miami, Tampa, Orlando these cities have dozens of high volume stores. And the police pick this little store in Jupiter and just happen to bust a BILLIONAIRE I rest my case.

XHippie
04-17-19, 23:04
https://www.wral.com/three-face-prostitution-charges-after-durham-massage-parlor-investigation/18332598/The article said it was a 9 month investigation, 9 months? How much evidence do you need for Christ sake? Sounds like the under cover officers were stretching that investigation out as long as possible, enjoying yourself fellas? It also said someone complained about human trafficking, really? Who? And the one that puzzled me was they said they pulled over patrons and they said, oh you just go in pay 70 then you pay this to get that it's what I just did. WTF kind of article is this? You think at least one if these guys would have posted hey I got pulled over leaving NeonMoon or it would be floating around PM among SM's. Something doesn't smell right about the article. Quite honest I had forgot about Neon Moon maybe I've been missing something. Being in the same plaza as a Police sub station doesn't help. I'm sure they got popped but I smell some bullshit in the reporting.

MD Bellamy
04-18-19, 03:12
The article said it was a 9 month investigation, 9 months? How much evidence do you need for Christ sake? Sounds like the under cover officers were stretching that investigation out as long as possible, enjoying yourself fellas? It also said someone complained about human trafficking, really? Who? And the one that puzzled me was they said they pulled over patrons and they said, oh you just go in pay 70 then you pay this to get that it's what I just did. WTF kind of article is this? You think at least one if these guys would have posted hey I got pulled over leaving NeonMoon or it would be floating around PM among SM's. Something doesn't smell right about the article. Quite honest I had forgot about Neon Moon maybe I've been missing something. Being in the same plaza as a Police sub station doesn't help. I'm sure they got popped but I smell some bullshit in the reporting.Agree Hipster, nine months! What the hell did they need to know? However, it does remind us that not all "patrons" of such establishments read / are aware of this site. Maybe we heard nothing because these patrons are not members here. Why, though, would anyone tell a cop what was going on?

BTW, for the legal beagles, is it legal for a plain clothes LEO to stop a guy walking to his car and say "Hey, buddy? I'm thinking about going there. What's it all cost?" or is that entrapment? For sure, if approached, I'd let them know the entry price, say you can get a great massage, and leave it at that.

Thinking about it, though, would I then post here about the incident if the "guy" just let me go on my way? Why'know, probably not!

MedJohnson
04-18-19, 03:53
There's a sign up at Nean Moon that says the landlord has changed the locks.

Kudos to DPD for closing one of the most conservative AMPs in the area, allegedly.

Meanwhile, in Durham, there are people in actual danger...https://www.wral.com/after-months-of-complaints-from-drivers-durham-police-charge-woman-with-reckless-driving/18332340/

Med.

NcWilmMan28
04-18-19, 11:09
I'm with you guys! I smell compete BS in the reporting. One thing I did see in one article is they started to investigate this when they received another complaint about trafficking at another South Miami AMP. One can only assume that was Rose. "For 60 you can get anything" blasphemy! Not at Neon Moon ya can't!

TheShredSter66
04-18-19, 13:02
Can anyone confirm if this is true? I drove by the same places today and they did seem closed although I didn't try opening any doors.Did go back through since posting and looked again. 0010 had the sign on but the other two did not. Curiosity can kill a cat so I gave the door at 0029 a tug and did get seen. No one else was there. Later in the evening too when its usually steady. With the news in durham on top of the yucca news a few weeks ago I will be lying low for a while. Be safe out there gents.

RichardParker
04-21-19, 02:07
Agree Hipster, nine months! What the hell did they need to know? However, it does remind us that not all "patrons" of such establishments read / are aware of this site. Maybe we heard nothing because these patrons are not members here. Why, though, would anyone tell a cop what was going on?

BTW, for the legal beagles, is it legal for a plain clothes LEO to stop a guy walking to his car and say "Hey, buddy? I'm thinking about going there. What's it all cost?" or is that entrapment? For sure, if approached, I'd let them know the entry price, say you can get a great massage, and leave it at that.

Thinking about it, though, would I then post here about the incident if the "guy" just let me go on my way? Why'know, probably not!It's not entrapment. There is a lot of misunderstanding of that concept out there. Entrapment is when an officer entices you to do something you otherwise wouldn't normally do, typically with a promise of some kind of payment or benefit. It's perfectly fine for an undercover cop to ask you anything in an encounter like that. If you are not in custody for something, they can ask anything they want and use your responses against you in court. Miranda rights do not apply unless you are under arrest or in a custodial situation.

Demento
04-21-19, 10:06
Did go back through since posting and looked again. 0010 had the sign on but the other two did not. Curiosity can kill a cat so I gave the door at 0029 a tug and did get seen. No one else was there. Later in the evening too when its usually steady. With the news in durham on top of the yucca news a few weeks ago I will be lying low for a while. Be safe out there gents.Enjoyed 0010 early last week. What a shame, this current situation. I wonder what we can do? Keep patronizing the shops that stay open is all I can think of.

XHippie
04-21-19, 11:19
Enjoyed 0010 early last week. What a shame, this current situation. I wonder what we can do? Keep patronizing the shops that stay open is all I can think of.Remedy has a sign on the door on vacation for a few weeks. Humm Maybe. Most Asians I know never close their money maker for vacation unless they are a one person operation such as Vivi at HollyTree on Capitol Blvd. Wait and see.

CoxStrong
04-21-19, 14:56
It has been so many years since I went to an Asian massage parlor. I had the table shower (which was awesome) followed by the massage and whatever extras where paid for. I am reading posts here and I see terms like 0010 and 0056 and other numbers. I am so clueless on this. But I am wanting to know is there a place in the Raleigh area that I can still get the services I mentioned above? I do remember Greensboro and the parlors. So much fun. You guys can PM me need be.

Thanks.

MwmForHotFun
04-21-19, 17:35
Stopped by 37 on Monday, they had sign up to close for vacation, so visited 001. Drew bebe. Had to wait a few (sat in chair in shower room). Because of delay, only did hh and gave her .5. Very sexual back and leg massage, she gave lots of ass, taint, ball play while on top of me on the table. Turned over and she let me put my hand down her pants, play with her ass, then reach between legs for FIV from behind, so I had thumb on her hole and FIV while she was jerking me off. She was very into fingering my ass, but I wasn't, but she was really getting wet and getting off while I was fingering her. .6 for the tip, with a comment of "more next time when you come back" as I left. Will repeat.

PussyLasher
04-21-19, 19:28
It has been so many years since I went to an Asian massage parlor. I had the table shower (which was awesome) followed by the massage and whatever extras where paid for. I am reading posts here and I see terms like 0010 and 0056 and other numbers. I am so clueless on this. But I am wanting to know is there a place in the Raleigh area that I can still get the services I mentioned above? I do remember Greensboro and the parlors. So much fun. You guys can PM me need be.

Thanks.I've been reading about these Asian hotties giving a table shower. Can you give us some details of what that is like? Does she lather the shaft, balls and ass with soap so it's all clean for her to go to suck and fuck? Are they naked on the table too? Do you get to clean their Pussy & titties from the last client that just had her. Let's face it, Nobody likes sloppy seconds, thirds or possibly fourth and fifth? Inquiring minds want to know.

XHippie
04-21-19, 23:55

Thanks.Hey Welcome back, my Coxstrong too. It's simple, grab your favorite beverage a comfortable spot and RTFF about 10 to 20 pages back all your questions will be answered about the term numbers used to identify places and table showers etc. A first time poster can't have the balls to ask, hey all you guys that have spent an average of $120 for each place you have tried week after week or month after month and weeded out the duds. Can you tell me where the good stuff is. Doesn't work that way. Not being a dick it's just the rules that somebody set along time ago. You may have plenty of contributions way in the past somewhere else but here, Contribute and you shall receive.

MD Bellamy
04-22-19, 06:29

Thanks.If you remember GSO, then prepare to be disappointed. VIP is the closest you will get in this area. As Hippie says, read the forum. The stores that are still open o not all offer table showers, for example. The beds that were the norm in GSO have been replaced with massage tables. The level of service similarly has been constrained.

Jay1646
04-22-19, 23:42
How come this chick Haily never answers her phone or texts.

I'm not saying anything explicit just asking the usual ' I'm interested in an appointment when are you available?

It's always the chicks with the big tits who are so hard to get a hold of.

MickeyMic
04-23-19, 09:59
The article said it was a 9 month investigation, 9 months? How much evidence do you need for Christ sake? Sounds like the under cover officers were stretching that investigation out as long as possible, enjoying yourself fellas? It also said someone complained about human trafficking, really? Who? And the one that puzzled me was they said they pulled over patrons and they said, oh you just go in pay 70 then you pay this to get that it's what I just did. WTF kind of article is this? You think at least one if these guys would have posted hey I got pulled over leaving NeonMoon or it would be floating around PM among SM's. Something doesn't smell right about the article. Quite honest I had forgot about Neon Moon maybe I've been missing something. Being in the same plaza as a Police sub station doesn't help. I'm sure they got popped but I smell some bullshit in the reporting.This one has been here a long time with no issues. Wonder why, of all the shops, they felt the need to hit this one? Lately, the quality of the massage went down, so I wasn't going as much, but they went so far as to post signs in every room basically saying no hanky panky, and would point to it when I asked for anything. Never got more than a tug in this place, and I know YMMV, but I've seen a lot of girls there, and not a one messed around.

I am glad Happy left before they got popped though. She was a nice lady, and I liked her very much.

BobComet333
04-23-19, 12:10
How come this chick Haily never answers her phone or texts.

I'm not saying anything explicit just asking the usual ' I'm interested in an appointment when are you available?

It's always the chicks with the big tits who are so hard to get a hold of.Big ones are always popular! Is she just about the boobs or is she half decent looking?

Looks kind of BBW. Which isn't bad if there's more.

PussyLasher
04-23-19, 12:25
Big ones are always popular! Is she just about the boobs or is she half decent looking?

Looks kind of BBW. Which isn't bad if there's more.I've only been with spinners never a biggie. Peaked my interest thinking about moving the rolls around to find the moist spot between her legs. Just concerned about the smell and taste. Any input?

MickeyMic
04-23-19, 13:01
Big ones are always popular! Is she just about the boobs or is she half decent looking?

Looks kind of BBW. Which isn't bad if there's more.Never seen her, so I don't know, but I believe she works out of the same hotel as an older lady, and their ads have similar verbiage, so they may know each other / work together / something. That older lady eats ass like a retard on bath salts. If Haily does, too, let me know. I'll hit her up.

PussyLasher
04-23-19, 15:50
Really want to try an AMP on JJ's list but I'm wondering what place has low traffic. I really can't help but wonder how many strangers one Asian hottie services a day? I don't want to be sitting in a holding area waiting for her to finish blowing another guy, knowing she may be sitting on his face and as soon as she is finished, take me back into the same room (with probably the same sheets) I heard Asians treat their kitty like gold (which is one reason why I want to tap it) but I can't get passed being her 5th John of the day. Can any Senior Members give me some advice? How do you mentally block these thoughts out and enjoy the experience?

MD Bellamy
04-23-19, 19:54
Really want to try an AMP on JJ's list but I'm wondering what place has low traffic. I really can't help but wonder how many strangers one Asian hottie services a day? I don't want to be sitting in a holding area waiting for her to finish blowing another guy, knowing she may be sitting on his face and as soon as she is finished, take me back into the same room (with probably the same sheets) I heard Asians treat their kitty like gold (which is one reason why I want to tap it) but I can't get passed being her 5th John of the day. Can any Senior Members give me some advice? How do you mentally block these thoughts out and enjoy the experience?If you can, go early in the day.

XHippie
04-23-19, 21:11
Really want to try an AMP on JJ's list but I'm wondering what place has low traffic. I really can't help but wonder how many strangers one Asian hottie services a day? I don't want to be sitting in a holding area waiting for her to finish blowing another guy, knowing she may be sitting on his face and as soon as she is finished, take me back into the same room (with probably the same sheets) I heard Asians treat their kitty like gold (which is one reason why I want to tap it) but I can't get passed being her 5th John of the day. Can any Senior Members give me some advice? How do you mentally block these thoughts out and enjoy the experience?MD's advice about going early in the day is good. I read on the Florida board once a guy said about an hour before he went to an AMP he would take the little blue pill then while he was waiting for the hour to pass and the pill to kick in he would watch Asian porn. So when he got there he was ready Freddy. I have seriously considered trying it. But my personal game plan before I go to a place where I know what I'm getting. I try to hold back unloading for a few days. So when I do go in I'm ready Freddy. I could care less if she just had a dick in whatever or how clean the sheets are. That little twat is about to get tore out of the frame. Works for me.

Job70
04-23-19, 22:16
Haily is all about the tits. Lots of rubbing and teasing. Works well for me. Also saw her with Trina (her mother). Fun but little interaction between them. I'd repeat with Haily if I got confirmation of BJ or more. She's Jamie's older sister.

J.

Never seen her, so I don't know, but I believe she works out of the same hotel as an older lady, and their ads have similar verbiage, so they may know each other / work together / something. That older lady eats ass like a retard on bath salts. If Haily does, too, let me know. I'll hit her up.

XHippie
04-23-19, 23:44
There's a new post on the Durham Massage Page about Remedy.

JoyForEvr
04-23-19, 23:48

Thanks.Those are the numbers from JJ's list.

Lh1204
04-24-19, 01:39
MD's advice about going early in the day is good. I read on the Florida board once a guy said about an hour before he went to an AMP he would take the little blue pill then while he was waiting for the hour to pass and the pill to kick in he would watch Asian porn. So when he got there he was ready Freddy. I have seriously considered trying it. But my personal game plan before I go to a place where I know what I'm getting. I try to hold back unloading for a few days. So when I do go in I'm ready Freddy. I could care less if she just had a dick in whatever or how clean the sheets are. That little twat is about to get tore out of the frame. Works for me.I used to feel that way until this 2nd occurance of a yeast infection after going to a couple of the local AMPs. Talk about some pain. I think I'm done for a while.

MD Bellamy
04-24-19, 06:02

Thanks.The numbers (0001,0056) refer to local AMPs on JJ's List. (We use 4 numbers to facilitate search.) The next question, then, is "Where do I find JJ's List?" Go back to the main Raleigh page. Scroll down o User Blog. JJ's List is (currently) the tenth entry.

Beasho1231
04-24-19, 11:43
Anyone ever visited Amy? She looks quite attractive but her rates appear very high. Any feedback would be appreciated.

https://soulpleasurestantra.com/blog

Jay1646
04-24-19, 12:58
Haily is all about the tits. Lots of rubbing and teasing. Works well for me. Also saw her with Trina (her mother). Fun but little interaction between them. I'd repeat with Haily if I got confirmation of BJ or more. She's Jamie's older sister.

J.Fuck!! Anyone know what her $$ is? I want a 60 min session.

But getting a hold of her is impossible, maybe it's my out of state number.

HighLife390
04-24-19, 15:57
Does anyone know if this place is open?

https://sunny-hypnotists.business.site/?m=true

Joe Looking
04-24-19, 21:51
Anyone ever visited Amy? She looks quite attractive but her rates appear very high. Any feedback would be appreciated.

https://soulpleasurestantra.com/blogYou're not likely to find anyone who has been. For the most part tantra is a huge rip off. You're paying more than a hooker and more than a massage for what is generally a rub and edging. If you're lucky you'll get a prostate massage. Most don't kiss, give blow jobs or have sex because "they're not hookers". If you can find a reasonable rate then sometimes it can be worth a shot because some chicks who are into tantra can be pretty sensual. That said, most of us don't need a chick to lead us through breath control exercises to help us control ejaculation.

PussyLasher
04-24-19, 22:24
I used to feel that way until this 2nd occurance of a yeast infection after going to a couple of the local AMPs. Talk about some pain. I think I'm done for a while.I've never caught anything and don't want to start. I heard on another board that you can contract herpes from used sheets. No thanks, don't want blisters or warts on my cock. Same board said some guy was finger banging a hoe and rubbed his eyes before washing them, the STD infected his eye. These girls need to get tested. One minute you are getting your fingers all wet and sticky, next minute you blind. Can't make up this shit.

XHippie
04-24-19, 23:07

https://sunny-hypnotists.business.site/?m=trueNever heard of it, I'm curious too. I'm going to read the forum see if there's any info on it.

XHippie
04-24-19, 23:10
You're not likely to find anyone who has been. For the most part tantra is a huge rip off. You're paying more than a hooker and more than a massage for what is generally a rub and edging. If you're lucky you'll get a prostate massage. Most don't kiss, give blow jobs or have sex because "they're not hookers". If you can find a reasonable rate then sometimes it can be worth a shot because some chicks who are into tantra can be pretty sensual. That said, most of us don't need a chick to lead us through breath control exercises to help us control ejaculation.Thanks for the info JL I'm never too old to learn. I've never seen a tantra provider and based on your advice I don't think I'll take the gamble anytime soon.

ADreamer
04-25-19, 00:38
Never heard of it, I'm curious too. I'm going to read the forum see if there's any info on it.Thats 56 on JJ list. Well reviewed here.

AlvinPurple
04-25-19, 06:38

https://sunny-hypnotists.business.site/?m=trueIt's number 0056 on JJ's list. There's some reviews. Search for 0056.

MickeyMic
04-25-19, 07:46
Never heard of it, I'm curious too. I'm going to read the forum see if there's any info on it.Needed a good laugh this morning. Thanks!

Big Tork
04-25-19, 15:18
Something different. Been wanting to check her out myself. Been hard to get away these past couple of weeks.

- Tork.

https://soulpleasurestantra.com/blog

Jay1646
04-26-19, 13:58
I did it, finally saw her after so long of contacting her.

It was well worth it IMO, if you love busty BBW's (she's a lot bigger than the pics, but that's OK with me) she's right up your alley.

She def puts those big things to work, left refreshed and rejuvenated.

She's very low volume and only works around her real life schedule that's why it's so hard to get in contact with her.

I'm envious of you Raleigh mongers, here in the 757 it's so dry and dull.

Dasalt
04-26-19, 16:11
Something different. Been wanting to check her out myself. Been hard to get away these past couple of weeks.

- Tork.To realize who you are talking about. I have seen her once.

I made an appointment based on the fact that she had been working with Goddess Aria (red head, hippie chick who does Tantric massage out of a little house in Carrboro.).

I always have left sessions with Aria dizzy, hoarse and completely spent. That woman can play me like a fiddle. Usually the last wave before the release I am shaking like I am hooked to 220 v and howling like a dog. Fun times.

Amy was a bit more. Ehh. Talky and "lets try this". Now I never touched Aria without clothing and Amy did allow some breast play after a while of doing breath stuff and switching back and forth with 'energy transfer' (put your hand on me. Try to push all the passion and desire through that hand.) From what I gather she is very much in alignment with what a lot of the Tantric practitioners provide in a first session. But to think of this as a 'massage' or really even that 'sensual' may be going outside of what I define those words as.

Crass summary. $300 for a hand job is too much. No matter how much you talk about it before hand. Aria was glad to teach you the stuff you wanted to know, but if you wanted to just ride the waves for a while using some breath work and control techniques. She was cool for that too. I don't think Amy is the same. YMMV of course. I sort of meant to go see Amy again once she moved to this area to see if the first time was just a sort of 'we did not hit it off' fluke. But as a professor of mine put it, 'A dog that has bit you is far more dangerous when it is wagging its tail at you. Cause you might forget it bit you once. '.

EchoBlack
04-26-19, 20:26
To be honest, why in the hell would you want to finger a prostitute?

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Let me help you with this.

Because they want to and they are spending their fucking money so it's none of your business. Had you really been asking why i would have left this alone but you weren't you were fingerwagging.

For the future unless somebody is borrowing your dick to fuck some chick how THEY fuck some chick is none of your fucking business, now go troll elsewhere.

A2

JellyBear
04-27-19, 09:37
To realize who you are talking about. I have seen her once.

I made an appointment based on the fact that she had been working with Goddess Aria (red head, hippie chick who does Tantric massage out of a little house in Carrboro.).

I always have left sessions with Aria dizzy, hoarse and completely spent. That woman can play me like a fiddle. Usually the last wave before the release I am shaking like I am hooked to 220 v and howling like a dog. Fun times.

Amy was a bit more. Ehh. Talky and "lets try this". Now I never touched Aria without clothing and Amy did allow some breast play after a while of doing breath stuff and switching back and forth with 'energy transfer' (put your hand on me. Try to push all the passion and desire through that hand.) From what I gather she is very much in alignment with what a lot of the Tantric practitioners provide in a first session. But to think of this as a 'massage' or really even that 'sensual' may be going outside of what I define those words as.

Crass summary. $300 for a hand job is too much. No matter how much you talk about it before hand. Aria was glad to teach you the stuff you wanted to know, but if you wanted to just ride the waves for a while using some breath work and control techniques. She was cool for that too. I don't think Amy is the same. YMMV of course. I sort of meant to go see Amy again once she moved to this area to see if the first time was just a sort of 'we did not hit it off' fluke. But as a professor of mine put it, 'A dog that has bit you is far more dangerous when it is wagging its tail at you. Cause you might forget it bit you once. '.On a similar note there is this lady too belongs to the same mix.

Dylan Bleu.

https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5478554.htm?cat=1

I have seen Aria and with similar experience. I did tell her upfront that I can't reach her rate scale, at least not first time. She offered a sliding scale from $$ to $$$ and I ended up doing $$ for the 90 minutes.

I tried to setup with Amy whi quoted over $$$ and checked if she did a sliding scale but got declined. She did send some latest unfiltered candid pics which were good but not flattering.

I see Dylan Bleu in the same category and she has been advertising quite often these days. There is some inconclusive discussion in the Gboro forum. She went by Kaelin earlier and has one review on them. Premium members can report what is included. Now she does a $$$$ for an hour. Her pics are way better looking than the other two. I would like to dive in but would like more info about actuals.

Jb.

PghGuy2005
04-27-19, 19:40
Anyone have her contact info such as Email or Phone #.

Seems I've deleted all emails that had those details and clearly she is not posting on CL anymore.Pollyhumdinger at hot mail com fivehundredeighteen 9 two five 44 sixtynine.

PghGuy2005
04-27-19, 19:44
Offering rejuvenating massage. Just curious how she got so popular offering a sub-par rub and tug that she is now able to charge $$.

Livinitinva
04-28-19, 09:40
Let's see. She is 49 or 50 (Know her age due to TMI formerly available on Social Media.).

Her 1 hr Massage is 30 minutes max. (Always less than 40 minutes between the times I exited my car and was back in my car.).

The only positive thing I can say about the massage is. Ok I won't call it a massage. Don't expect it to relieve any muscle tension. Is she won't try to rub out a muscle that is a bone. Had that happen a few times at AMPs. But hey at least the AMP lady was giving effort.

No Extras beyond the tug.

She does not appear to do drugs. So that is a positive. In her own modest home. So I'm not worried about going into a sketchy hotel. (I never worry about going into an AMP).

But a 30 Min AMP massage will be just as long time wise, better massage (I've had many bad AMP massages. But all better than hers. Except maybe one where the lady tried to rub out knots that were bone and I was sore for a few weeks. But at least she tried.) , and same ending and only cost your $40 and $40.

Offering rejuvenating massage. Just curious how she got so popular offering a sub-par rub and tug that she is now able to charge $$.

Big Tork
04-28-19, 13:20
Hey there Dasalt.

I completely appreciate your insights on past experiences with Amy. Good to know and am glad to better dish out my time and resources where it's more productive. Thank you.

-- Tork.

To realize who you are talking about. I have seen her once.

Crass summary. $300 for a hand job is too much. No matter how much you talk about it before hand. Aria was glad to teach you the stuff you wanted to know, but if you wanted to just ride the waves for a while using some breath work and control techniques. She was cool for that too. I don't think Amy is the same. YMMV of course. I sort of meant to go see Amy again once she moved to this area to see if the first time was just a sort of 'we did not hit it off' fluke. But as a professor of mine put it, 'A dog that has bit you is far more dangerous when it is wagging its tail at you. Cause you might forget it bit you once. '.

PubGfe
04-29-19, 14:16
Drove by #10 and open sign was off so I kept on down the road to #11 which had the sign on. Girl waiting by the door was 30's a bit chubby but not real friendly. Pretty face. Opt'ed for hh for. 5 - massage was above average with a bit of teasing. Flipped and she began a hard negotiation. Wanted. 6 for standard finish, I said. 4 and she shook her head so I said no thanks then she took the. 4. Brought me my pants to give it to her. Nothing special but got the job done.

Post #8511's got me curious about #31 so I may TOFTT unless y'all caution me otherwise.

Bassman1994
04-30-19, 16:10
Anybody have an update on the talent that's currently available at VIP? I haven't been in over a month! PM if so!

Thanks!

DuffyT
04-30-19, 17:52
Hi,

I'm new here and I'm looking for a couple good referrals of massage parlors or individual women who can provide a wonderful massage and other benefits. Thanks in advance.

XHippie
05-01-19, 00:18
Hi,

I'm new here and I'm looking for a couple good referrals of massage parlors or individual women who can provide a wonderful massage and other benefits. Thanks in advance.It's public info, try JJ's list and also try Rubmap. Example rubmapraleigh or rubmapdurham etc. It will give you the places in that city, address, hours, phone number "assuming they are not shut down" will also tell you the ones that are shut down, this and JJ's list should do it.

RubaDubdub01
05-01-19, 15:08
When the spas first started showing up you could get a great massage at nearly any of the locations. But very rarely would you get a relaxing ending. Now it seems they are all about the ending. None of these ladies remotely know how to give a quality massage now. Before, my 1 hour sessions always ran at least 15-20 minutes over, they really cared about good service. Now you're lucky if your 1 hour session last 40 minutes. Rub them down, flip them over, rub them out and then get them out the door.

Anyone remember the 4 hand craze?? Anyone besides me ever partake? Anyone know of any spa that still offers the 4 hander.

That's all, stopped by a spa today and had what's become accepted service and it got under my skin. Maybe I'll just stick to rubbing myself.

Lookin Good
05-01-19, 20:06
That's all, stopped by a spa today and had what's become accepted service and it got under my skin. Maybe I'll just stick to rubbing myself.Nah, just go see Renae for a no BS BBBJ. I'm reading more and more about these jack shacks asking more money for crap service.

XHippie
05-01-19, 20:23
When the spas first started showing up you could get a great massage at nearly any of the locations. But very rarely would you get a relaxing ending. Now it seems they are all about the ending. None of these ladies remotely know how to give a quality massage now. Before, my 1 hour sessions always ran at least 15-20 minutes over, they really cared about good service. Now you're lucky if your 1 hour session last 40 minutes. Rub them down, flip them over, rub them out and then get them out the door.

Anyone remember the 4 hand craze?? Anyone besides me ever partake? Anyone know of any spa that still offers the 4 hander.

That's all, stopped by a spa today and had what's become accepted service and it got under my skin. Maybe I'll just stick to rubbing myself.Tap on page 500 and somewhere around post 1135 date 8/6/13 check out one of JJ's old list. Fun could be had in just about everyone of these places. Some I still have in my fantasy file. Back then the owners knew what they were doing because there was a massage store bubble happening in this area and they knew what we wanted. And another difference is the girls net worked and brought their friends on board. Most everyone knew each other and they generally stayed for awhile. I had a few tag team sessions in at least 2 establishments. Catch 2 of these girls horny at the same time you better have eaten your Wheaties. And if you ever bonded with one of these girls it was a pussy Buffet after work when the store closed. Now it's shitty owners most of the girls don't know each other so they only stay till they find a better paying gig and we know all about the NC Massage Board and Mayberry LE hoopla. Times Change and shit happens.

Member #6631
05-02-19, 14:37
Yesterday stopped why the plaza and saw there's an "open" sign on the door. Didn't stepped in though.

Remedy has a sign on the door on vacation for a few weeks. Humm Maybe. Most Asians I know never close their money maker for vacation unless they are a one person operation such as Vivi at HollyTree on Capitol Blvd. Wait and see.

Watk5399
05-02-19, 19:02
Anyone know if Jamie or Happy stayed in area after closing. PM or post ok.

MD Bellamy
05-03-19, 12:20
Remedy has a sign on the door on vacation for a few weeks. Humm Maybe. Most Asians I know never close their money maker for vacation unless they are a one person operation such as Vivi at HollyTree on Capitol Blvd. Wait and see.Asian Remedy's sign was on around noon today. Didn't partake but they seem to be back in business.

MD Bellamy
05-03-19, 12:39
Last Friday stopped by and greeted by mama. Shown into the backroom although no other clients were around. This is the room with the squeaky table. I mentioned this and was assured everything was OK now. Nope, it was still squeaky!

My masseuse gave me a big hug (good!) and said she was called Sa-sa. Age is indeterminate but I'd estimate pushing 50. Nice Chinese bod, though. She started with a good cranial massage but, after that, things became disappointing. The massage was energetic enough but consisted totally of kneading. I hoped for a change but it was not to be--difficult to request a massage when the lady seems to think that kneading is a massage.

A little teasing pre-flip. (I'd already touched her legs to signal my nefarious intent.) There was no negotiation--she went straight to the HE. The HE was fairly standard (not memorable but not bad) and she went topless for that part. After clean-up, she draped me in a towel and did a facial massage (quite hard) and a foot massage (I don't usually like these but this one was worth it).

She seemed genuinely surprised and pleased when I tipped $40.

Pros: Lots of add-ons. Facial, cranial, foot, and neck massages were good. No negotiation, which I prefer. Full time given.

Cons: For some, Sa-sa may be a bit long in the tooth.

The squeaky table!

Not really a massage although the "add-ons" suggest that she can massage. (I suspect she's new to the hobby.).

Comment: As in previous visits to 0056, scrupulous cleanliness seems important BUT I do wonder about that final draping towel. Would it be re-used?

On balance, Sa-sa was so-so, making me unlikely to repeat.

RegularPatron
05-03-19, 19:25
Just jumping in thanks to all for 411.

Visited Thursday early afternoon.

Drew Susie 7 at entry 1 hr request with ts.

Go to room undress wait 5 minutes.

On to ts very warm and pleasant little tease.

When drying me she blew air at junior cute.

Back to room massage was not too deep but seemed.

Relaxed pace and kinda sensual.

Light tease and hair dangle was pleasing.

On flip I decided to just keep my eyes closed and.

Not roam though I have before otc and see how that.

Worked for me.

She did light finger / nail drag all over and hair.

Dangle again He was again sensual not mechanical.

As with others I'm hanging onto side of table eyes closed.

Felt her begin to lick my nipple then nibble with good.

Technique below I didn't last long and felt full release.

So yeah I liked looked at clock right on time 1 hr.

They know how to read a guy.

Overall I found her very pleasant and will return.

4 on table got water.

GeniePants
05-03-19, 21:32
I was wondering had any recent intel on 0006. PM if you prefer.

SouthernBoy27
05-04-19, 12:00
I will be passing through this evening and am looking for some tips on where is best to go. FS with shower would be ideal. I've been to philly and had the best and hoping to find something close on my ride through Raleigh. PM preferred and any help is greatly appreciated. Stay safe to all.

Lh1204
05-05-19, 00:47
And let me just say I miss what they have out there 60/180-200 will get you an awesome 1 hour massage and basically damn near what you want on the flip with a gorgeous lady of your choice. I'd be broke if we had what they have out there. LOL oh well.

Beasho1231
05-06-19, 09:11
Has anyone seen Holly for a massage? Her email ended in humdinger I think. I haven't seen any pics of her so wanted to get some feedback on others experience with her and if her location is a good one? PM me if you can.

Thanks.

Krasner
05-06-19, 15:40
Has anyone seen Holly for a massage? Her email ended in humdinger I think. I haven't seen any pics of her so wanted to get some feedback on others experience with her and if her location is a good one? PM me if you can.

Thanks.Holly's very sweet and accommodating. She gives more of a good rub than a massage, but I always have a pleasant dream after. In it, she gives a 10/10 bjcim. The type your college girlfriend used to give. Just about anything you ask for, done eagerly and to perfection. She's changed locations a lot recently so I don't know what it's currently like, so I end up dreaming in my car.

PussyLasher
05-06-19, 15:46
Holly's very sweet and accommodating. She gives more of a good rub than a massage, but I always have a pleasant dream after. In it, she gives a 10/10 bjcim. The type your college girlfriend used to give. Just about anything you ask for, done eagerly and to perfection. She's changed locations a lot recently so I don't know what it's currently like, so I end up dreaming in my car.Is there a link.

Sgiii
05-06-19, 16:25
Holly's very sweet and accommodating. She gives more of a good rub than a massage, but I always have a pleasant dream after. In it, she gives a 10/10 bjcim. The type your college girlfriend used to give. Just about anything you ask for, done eagerly and to perfection. She's changed locations a lot recently so I don't know what it's currently like, so I end up dreaming in my car.How about a Link?

Beasho1231
05-06-19, 16:37
Holly's very sweet and accommodating. She gives more of a good rub than a massage, but I always have a pleasant dream after. In it, she gives a 10/10 bjcim. The type your college girlfriend used to give. Just about anything you ask for, done eagerly and to perfection. She's changed locations a lot recently so I don't know what it's currently like, so I end up dreaming in my car.Sent you a PM. Thanks for the info Krasner. Just want to make sure we are talking about the same Holly cause it sounds like there are two that people refer to here.

Toy Soldier
05-07-19, 08:43
Please describe the two.

One, who was off Poole Rd. gave a decent massage and you could pay for an upgrade to BJ after she got to know you. I never paid for an upgrade because I just wanted a good rub. The last time I was there, however, I felt like the face cradle on the massage table hadn't been cleaned in God knows how long and the bathroom was kinda dirty. It just seemed like sanitation was slipping, so I haven't been back.

So who's the other Holly?

Sent you a PM. Thanks for the info Krasner. Just want to make sure we are talking about the same Holly cause it sounds like there are two that people refer to here.

Beasho1231
05-07-19, 08:50
Please describe the two.

One, who was off Poole Rd. gave a decent massage and you could pay for an upgrade to BJ after she got to know you. I never paid for an upgrade because I just wanted a good rub. The last time I was there, however, I felt like the face cradle on the massage table hadn't been cleaned in God knows how long and the bathroom was kinda dirty. It just seemed like sanitation was slipping, so I haven't been back.

So who's the other Holly?There was another Holly discussed but she sounded like a Pro. Does Holly offer HE on first rub? Don't want to throw away $'s in my dream if I don't have to.

Livinitinva
05-07-19, 14:54
Since she is UTR who does not advertise. I sent you a PM on details.

There was another Holly discussed but she sounded like a Pro. Does Holly offer HE on first rub? Don't want to throw away $'s in my dream if I don't have to.

Carlx
05-08-19, 08:25
Nah, just go see Renae for a no BS BBBJ. I'm reading more and more about these jack shacks asking more money for crap service.Link for Renae?

BayGuy
05-08-19, 09:59
Dream update at my favorite VIP spot. Seems like I have a new dream every 5 weeks. Jesse was my latest angel. Perfect body and face. Great smile, clean, and smelled like heaven. Solid 9 in my book. She had a lot softer touch during the massage that I actually really enjoyed. More sensual but maybe not hard enough if you actually wanted the kinks worked out. She was very open from the beginning. Good English and much more engaging than most I've met there. I don't usually tip over the standard because the house fee is high, but she was worth it and I did. She should be there for a few more weeks. Hopefully, I have this dream again.

RufoReal6371
05-08-19, 16:39
Link for Renae?Here you go - http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/top-off-your-day-call-ahead-fo/474812615605.

Member #6631
05-10-19, 13:15
Nice review. How much was your damage?

Dream update at my favorite VIP spot. Seems like I have a new dream every 5 weeks. Jesse was my latest angel. Perfect body and face. Great smile, clean, and smelled like heaven. Solid 9 in my book. She had a lot softer touch during the massage that I actually really enjoyed. More sensual but maybe not hard enough if you actually wanted the kinks worked out. She was very open from the beginning. Good English and much more engaging than most I've met there. I don't usually tip over the standard because the house fee is high, but she was worth it and I did. She should be there for a few more weeks. Hopefully, I have this dream again.

FireStix
05-12-19, 12:08
Dream update at my favorite VIP spot. Seems like I have a new dream every 5 weeks. Jesse was my latest angel. Perfect body and face. Great smile, clean, and smelled like heaven. Solid 9 in my book. She had a lot softer touch during the massage that I actually really enjoyed. More sensual but maybe not hard enough if you actually wanted the kinks worked out. She was very open from the beginning. Good English and much more engaging than most I've met there. I don't usually tip over the standard because the house fee is high, but she was worth it and I did. She should be there for a few more weeks. Hopefully, I have this dream again.Thanks for the review and very spot on. Enjoyed every minute.

Big Tork
05-13-19, 10:53
Was also with Jesse at VIP but a few weeks ago. Mama greeted at the door. Good to be recognized. Had been quite a while since my last visit to VIP and was surprised to learn no more one hour, but 45 minutes now. My, times have changed. Drew Jesse a few minutes later. Can confirm she's a 9 and wow, she has some of the smoothest skin. Massage was so so but she had something else on her mind as did I. She got naked and I got into some good CBJ. Then we got into some of the best of my favorite number that comes before 70 that I have experienced in a long time. I was covered and man was she fresh. We went the full 45 minutes on the nose. It was a great visit and I had a lot of fun. $$. 2 out the door.

-- Tork.

PussyLasher
05-13-19, 16:30
Was also with Jesse at VIP but a few weeks ago. Mama greeted at the door. Good to be recognized. Had been quite a while since my last visit to VIP and was surprised to learn no more one hour, but 45 minutes now. My, times have changed. Drew Jesse a few minutes later. Can confirm she's a 9 and wow, she has some of the smoothest skin. Massage was so so but she had something else on her mind as did I. She got naked and I got into some good CBJ. Then we got into some of the best of my favorite number that comes before 70 that I have experienced in a long time. I was covered and man was she fresh. We went the full 45 minutes on the nose. It was a great visit and I had a lot of fun. $$. 2 out the door.

-- Tork.Damn man! Thanks for the review. Can you request Jesse or is the luck of the draw? Thinking a hot wet Asian sweet treat is just what I need.

FireStix
05-13-19, 16:31
Thanks for the review and very spot on. Enjoyed every minute with Jesse.

Big Tork
05-14-19, 10:14
Not sure. Don't usually ask. I do not get out there that often but often enough to know the staff tends to rotate, so is always luck of the draw. Very rarely disappointed.

-- Tork.

Damn man! Thanks for the review. Can you request Jesse or is the luck of the draw? Thinking a hot wet Asian sweet treat is just what I need.

FrankLinton
05-14-19, 14:24
Not sure. Don't usually ask. I do not get out there that often but often enough to know the staff tends to rotate, so is always luck of the draw. Very rarely disappointed.

-- Tork.Was there yesterday, she was the only girl working.

FireStix
05-14-19, 18:22
Thanks for the review and very spot on. Enjoyed every minute.I meant to say enjoyed every minute with Jesse, thinking of going this weekend.

JoyForEvr
05-15-19, 02:25
Has anyone reviewed Magic touch on Franklin? It's not on JJ's list as well?

Watk5399
05-15-19, 15:10
Has anyone reviewed Magic touch on Franklin? It's not on JJ's list as well?Its been a while since my last visit, you ring door bell and someone will let you in. All available girls will come out and you make your choice YMMV. Menu different for each girl.

VincentCor74
05-15-19, 15:12
Stopped by today; drew Lilly.

Cute; nice; quiet.

55 for half hour; . 4 tip.

Massage was meh; rest of the standard session was done very, very well.

Zero haggle or fuss. Clean everything.

Would repeat if in Cary.

XHippie
05-15-19, 19:52
Stopped by today; drew Lilly.

Cute; nice; quiet.

55 for half hour; . 4 tip.

Massage was meh; rest of the standard session was done very, very well.

Zero haggle or fuss. Clean everything.

Would repeat if in Cary.My comment is not toward this place but to all the few places around here. With the standard service and limited aging selection, I don't know when these owners will wise up and charge $50 for one hour and $30 for a half hour. At this rate they would sell many more one hour sessions more important it's better to have 12 $50 customers than 5 $70 customers (just estimating you know what I mean). Tips may actually be more generous and I really think cheaper prices would help their business traffic pick up significantly. This area has changed waaay from what the price structure was set up originally. IMO it just feels a little overpriced for the one hour experience. Not trying to be a cheapO I got the moola, maybe I just got spoiled.

XHippie
05-15-19, 20:44
Has anyone reviewed Magic touch on Franklin? It's not on JJ's list as well?Franklinton.

MedJohnson
05-16-19, 08:43
I have either had to wait or was turned away because "busy" 4/5 times. Listening during the session, other guys are being turned away or waiting as well so no lack of business. And its not just me- white dude was sitting at the front desk at koko last week, which means they were very busy because they have a waiting room setup so there must have been two waiting. I got turned away. Remedy is actually cheaper than it used to be.

I also think the current spas are not looking for new customers and are not concerned with volume right now. Just another phase of cat and mouse.

Med.

My comment is not toward this place but to all the few places around here. With the standard service and limited aging selection, I don't know when these owners will wise up and charge $50 for one hour and $30 for a half hour. At this rate they would sell many more one hour sessions more important it's better to have 12 $50 customers than 5 $70 customers (just estimating you know what I mean). Tips may actually be more generous and I really think cheaper prices would help their business traffic pick up significantly. This area has changed waaay from what the price structure was set up originally. IMO it just feels a little overpriced for the one hour experience. Not trying to be a cheapO I got the moola, maybe I just got spoiled.

Reroka
05-16-19, 09:09
As the title says.

MedJohnson
05-16-19, 09:14
Go back to the Raleigh Forum and scroll to the User's blog, usually in the top 4. Needs to be updated though.

As the title says.

BeachFlyer69
05-16-19, 09:27
Dear fellow mongers, I will be visiting the area and staying near UNC Chapel Hill. Can you recommend any AMP's or providers in the area. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

BF69.

XHippie
05-16-19, 18:20
I have either had to wait or was turned away because "busy" 4/5 times. Listening during the session, other guys are being turned away or waiting as well so no lack of business. And its not just me- white dude was sitting at the front desk at koko last week, which means they were very busy because they have a waiting room setup so there must have been two waiting. I got turned away. Remedy is actually cheaper than it used to be.

I also think the current spas are not looking for new customers and are not concerned with volume right now. Just another phase of cat and mouse.

Med.My view is looking at a 7 day week from opening till closing. There's a fine line between being busy and being under staffed (only 2 girls) there will be a wait at rush hour. Lets face it with their services and prices their bread and butter is lunch time, 6:30 pm till closing, Sat & Sun. Oh and when the more mature crowd get their SS check at the first of the month. That leaves a lot of gaps in the month that no one is walking in. A $50 or $30 massage would pull them / us in "more often" and at these odd times that are idle. Again I think the waiting you are referring to is when most generally go. And if there is a slim staff there will be some waiting. Another factor is if they were busy everyday through out the day the word would get out quick and you would see a way better looking / serving staff. They go where the business is. I'm a pussy Monger but I'm a business man first can't help but think about the ways they could improve on the supply and demand factor. IMO the demand is there where's the supply? Start with the price structure and things will improve above what they are now IMO.

MedJohnson
05-16-19, 21:12
Who wants to open a store? I agree that we could do better, just need a supply of lovely ladies.

My view is looking at a 7 day week from opening till closing. There's a fine line between being busy and being under staffed (only 2 girls) there will be a wait at rush hour. Lets face it with their services and prices their bread and butter is lunch time, 6:30 pm till closing, Sat & Sun. Oh and when the more mature crowd get their SS check at the first of the month. That leaves a lot of gaps in the month that no one is walking in. A $50 or $30 massage would pull them / us in "more often" and at these odd times that are idle. Again I think the waiting you are referring to is when most generally go. And if there is a slim staff there will be some waiting. Another factor is if they were busy everyday through out the day the word would get out quick and you would see a way better looking / serving staff. They go where the business is. I'm a pussy Monger but I'm a business man first can't help but think about the ways they could improve on the supply and demand factor. IMO the demand is there where's the supply? Start with the price structure and things will improve above what they are now IMO.

Pubb69
05-17-19, 13:46
My view is looking at a 7 day week from opening till closing. There's a fine line between being busy and being under staffed (only 2 girls) there will be a wait at rush hour. Lets face it with their services and prices their bread and butter is lunch time, 6:30 pm till closing, Sat & Sun. Oh and when the more mature crowd get their SS check at the first of the month. That leaves a lot of gaps in the month that no one is walking in. A $50 or $30 massage would pull them / us in "more often" and at these odd times that are idle. Again I think the waiting you are referring to is when most generally go. And if there is a slim staff there will be some waiting. Another factor is if they were busy everyday through out the day the word would get out quick and you would see a way better looking / serving staff. They go where the business is. I'm a pussy Monger but I'm a business man first can't help but think about the ways they could improve on the supply and demand factor. IMO the demand is there where's the supply? Start with the price structure and things will improve above what they are now IMO.LE putting cameras in rooms, pulling customers over that leaves these places, majority of these women are 45 plus and unattractive. They could offer their services for free and I am not touching it, there might be a time when things cool off but I am staying away.

TheRap74
05-17-19, 18:25
Ok, so I'm going to ask what I suppose is a dumb question. I continue to see references to numbers for providers on JJ's list. Although a fairly long time member of this site, I have never seen an explanation of that list or how to access it. Break it down for me, please.

Lh1204
05-17-19, 18:53
Jesse still at VIP and is still everything others have said. No need to reiterate.

XHippie
05-17-19, 22:59
LE putting cameras in rooms, pulling customers over that leaves these places, majority of these women are 45 plus and unattractive. They could offer their services for free and I am not touching it, there might be a time when things cool off but I am staying away.Yep, you are suppose to go there and relax and have some fun. But if all the reasons you listed are a concern hey save your money for something else. Like MedJ said they are getting the business, could be some old customers that have been around awhile or newbies just getting into the hobbie and have no concerns about what you mentioned regarding LE or the selection. Again if the spark is not there stay home. However this Jesse at VIP sounds interesting be nice to have a few Jesse's in a few other stores. Have to hand it to VIP they do a decent job on their rotation.

JoyForEvr
05-17-19, 23:27
Ok, so I'm going to ask what I suppose is a dumb question. I continue to see references to numbers for providers on JJ's list. Although a fairly long time member of this site, I have never seen an explanation of that list or how to access it. Break it down for me, please.It is right here, it's not hidden or secret list. Why people could not find it.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?13592-JJ-s-List

DirtyDeeds38
05-18-19, 11:04
Yep, you are suppose to go there and relax and have some fun. But if all the reasons you listed are a concern hey save your money for something else. Like MedJ said they are getting the business, could be some old customers that have been around awhile or newbies just getting into the hobbie and have no concerns about what you mentioned regarding LE or the selection. Again if the spark is not there stay home. However this Jesse at VIP sounds interesting be nice to have a few Jesse's in a few other stores. Have to hand it to VIP they do a decent job on their rotation.If I go into a massage parlor, or even a massage business that is 1000% legit, like at a doctor's office, I am expected to get naked and lay on the passage therapy table. For this reason, there is beyond a reasonable expectation of privacy. The police do not have a right to place hidden cameras based on a hunch that someone is getting a happy ending. They need to address those concerns solo and freestanding on their own. Some normal everyday joe goes into these places for a legit massage, should not be subject to being filmed while getting naked. Imagine if this was women we are talking about. While some fat johnny law guy is sitting at home, "on duty" watching this private moment.

It's like if in a locker room at the women's college dorms, someone stole $20, so LE comes in and installs hidden cameras? Really? I don't think so. That is a lawsuit waiting to happen if I ever herd of one. Hell, if you guys now of these places were LE has literally installed hide cameras inside a massage room, where privacy is expected? Let me know, I'll go get a massage and then do right on down to my attorneys office to sue. Seriously, I do not believe this is going on.

XHippie
05-18-19, 12:54
If I go into a massage parlor, or even a massage business that is 1000% legit, like at a doctor's office, I am expected to get naked and lay on the passage therapy table. For this reason, there is beyond a reasonable expectation of privacy. The police do not have a right to place hidden cameras based on a hunch that someone is getting a happy ending. They need to address those concerns solo and freestanding on their own. Some normal everyday joe goes into these places for a legit massage, should not be subject to being filmed while getting naked. Imagine if this was women we are talking about. While some fat johnny law guy is sitting at home, "on duty" watching this private moment.

It's like if in a locker room at the women's college dorms, someone stole $20, so LE comes in and installs hidden cameras? Really? I don't think so. That is a lawsuit waiting to happen if I ever herd of one. Hell, if you guys now of these places were LE has literally installed hide cameras inside a massage room, where privacy is expected? Let me know, I'll go get a massage and then do right on down to my attorneys office to sue. Seriously, I do not believe this is going on.Thinking about all the places around here and nation wide that got busted and shut down, they ALL were closed / arrested for not having a massage license or a cop being offered a sex act for cash. The billionaire is the only one that I'm aware of that was actually filmed. You are more likely to get seen by a hidden camera that the OWNER has installed. Oh I'm sure there has been a bust by the cops somewhere that involved a camera but For the life of me I can't remember reading about any. I don't think it's a common thing. More likely to get popped for the the sex act offer or no license. It take cooperation from the owner or landlord to install cameras which is not a easy task. The Asian owner is not going to work with LE to bust their own business and the landlord does not want the bad press.
I think the fear of hidden cameras is ok to a certain degree of caution but IMO is overblown.

Pubb69
05-18-19, 15:28
Thinking about all the places around here and nation wide that got busted and shut down, they ALL were closed / arrested for not having a massage license or a cop being offered a sex act for cash. The billionaire is the only one that I'm aware of that was actually filmed. You are more likely to get seen by a hidden camera that the OWNER has installed. Oh I'm sure there has been a bust by the cops somewhere that involved a camera but For the life of me I can't remember reading about any. I don't think it's a common thing. More likely to get popped for the the sex act offer or no license. It take cooperation from the owner or landlord to install cameras which is not a easy task. The Asian owner is not going to work with LE to bust their own business and the landlord does not want the bad press.
I think the fear of hidden cameras is ok to a certain degree of caution but IMO is overblown.Doesn't even matter anymore, just nothing even remotely worth the risk. Go to the list and see more than half these places have been shut down and they are concentrating on the rest by going after customers now. Look at the persecution Kraft is going through just so the system can bleed as much money as possible from him, the level of hypocrisy in our society is now off the charts.

MD Bellamy
05-18-19, 17:16
It is right here, it's not hidden or secret list. Why people could not find it.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?13592-JJ-s-ListThen scroll down to report #99 for the most recent version of the list.

XHippie
05-18-19, 22:00
Doesn't even matter anymore, just nothing even remotely worth the risk. Go to the list and see more than half these places have been shut down and they are concentrating on the rest by going after customers now. Look at the persecution Kraft is going through just so the system can bleed as much money as possible from him, the level of hypocrisy in our society is now off the charts.It all started with that dad blem "color" TV shit, shot our society straight to hell, then came the microwave the "devils machine" then the internet the "devil in descise" that I'm sure was created and planted here by aliens sent here to destroy us. A person just can't hide these days. On the other hand if you are a BillionFuckAir I'm sure you have pissed off some people somewhere along the way and always have a big ol TARGET on your back. Aaaaand if you are frequenting massage parlors like a dumb fuck that can afford any call girl to come to your penthouse, well there you go Shit Happens or as Travis Tritt once said in his song T R O U B L E.. My point? We are no where near the get caught on camera debacle that Mr Kraft got his pecker caught in. He was a big fish worth the time and effort of tax dollars. I’ll say it for you, color tv shit? damn how old are you xhippie.

Bb211
05-19-19, 08:57
It all started with that dad blem "color" TV shit, shot our society straight to hell, then came the microwave the "devils machine" then the internet the "devil in descise" that I'm sure was created and planted here by aliens sent here to destroy us. A person just can't hide these days. On the other hand if you are a BillionFuckAir I'm sure you have pissed off some people somewhere along the way and always have a big ol TARGET on your back. Aaaaand if you are frequenting massage parlors like a dumb fuck that can afford any call girl to come to your penthouse, well there you go Shit Happens or as Travis Tritt once said in his song T R O U B L E.. My point? We are no where near the get caught on camera debacle that Mr Kraft got his pecker caught in. He was a big fish worth the time and effort of tax dollars. Ill say it for you, color tv shit? damn how old are you xhippie.You see Kraft was the wrong big fish to fuck IMO. First he has $$$ out his ass to pay for legal help. But also he is old, his first and only wife died after a long marriage, yeah he was dating a beauty, his family, c'Mon. Great grandpa going to still chase pussy or else die! Basically he has nothing to lose. For a fucking minor violation. He's on the cover of Senior Swingers! I understand when your married, in a job, active in the community then your likely fucked! But the point of cameras doesn't happen very often can't remember ever in Raleigh. But picking up street walkers, going to hotel rooms will put you at a higher risk. Risk / Reward Massage Parlors has any clients been busted inside a massage parlor in this area? Just the ladies working w / o a license. Very low risk?

MD Bellamy
05-19-19, 16:06
You see Kraft was the wrong big fish to fuck IMO. First he has $$$ out his ass to pay for legal help. But also he is old, his first and only wife died after a long marriage, yeah he was dating a beauty, his family, c'Mon. Great grandpa going to still chase pussy or else die! Basically he has nothing to lose. For a fucking minor violation. He's on the cover of Senior Swingers! I understand when your married, in a job, active in the community then your likely fucked! But the point of cameras doesn't happen very often can't remember ever in Raleigh. But picking up street walkers, going to hotel rooms will put you at a higher risk. Risk / Reward Massage Parlors has any clients been busted inside a massage parlor in this area? Just the ladies working w / o a license. Very low risk?With you on this one. But your post raises a couple of follow-up questions. To be sure the providers / owners are more at risk than the clients. I can't recall a John ever being busted for sexual activity in a store in this area. But here's the question: When owners do get busted, is it DURING the hours of operation when the owners are on the premises (and, potentially, clients are present), or not? Second question: If clients ARE present, what happens to them?

(When a provider is busted for solicitation with a cop, clearly she is on the premises during the hours of operation, so I'm not talking about that possibility.).

XHippie
05-19-19, 20:03
With you on this one. But your post raises a couple of follow-up questions. To be sure the providers / owners are more at risk than the clients. I can't recall a John ever being busted for sexual activity in a store in this area. But here's the question: When owners do get busted, is it DURING the hours of operation when the owners are on the premises (and, potentially, clients are present), or not? Second question: If clients ARE present, what happens to them?

(When a provider is busted for solicitation with a cop, clearly she is on the premises during the hours of operation, so I'm not talking about that possibility.).It's like this: Senario 1. LE has to be in the room and witness the agreement / transaction of cash for a sexual act which obviously would involve an under cover officer. OR Senario 2. They have to see the same agreement on video that would involve a customer such as went down with Mr Kraft. Under Senario 1 The owner and the provider will be arrested. The owner for running a house of prostitution and the provider for being the prostitute. Senario 2. The owner, provider and the customer (caught on video) will be arrested just like the Kraft deal. The transaction has to be CAUGHT in the act, not a sex act but a sex act for cash, you can fuck and suck anywhere you please you just cant charge for it, if you do thats prostitution. If not caught making the transaction nobody has to worry, and the bullshit of being pulled over by LE and questioned, they are just fucking with you to see if you are stupid enough to say something to get the 3 key people they want to bust, the owner, provider or yourself. Without the cop in the room or a video they got nothing PERIOD!
Senario 3 There is a possibility that LE has a case against a store be it prostitution or no massage license and they decide to enter the store during normal business hours. There may be a customer or two in the store butt ass naked getting a massage or whatever. They are not there for him or them they are there for other reasons. The customer may be asked a few questions name etc.. just to fuck with them but basically they will be asked to get dressed and leave. The owner and providers are who they came for.

MedJohnson
05-20-19, 16:33
Guess who's back.

Back again.

Tina's back.

So tell a friend.

Got hypnotized today twice. Usual good fun.

Fans will know who I mean. If you don't, the search button is to the right. Seniors can PM for details but pretty much same as before.

Med.

Kurt309
05-21-19, 10:47
That hypnotizing sure works. My old friend worked all the kinks out and now my neck is not so stiff. I actually pulled rank on some poor other soul. Mama took me back and I asked for my regular and she told me that she was busy. So I very nicely declined and offered to come back later. She told me to wait she was going to switch. Sure enough here came my regular. Sorry to the other person, me and mama go way back.

Guess who's back.

Back again.

Tina's back.

So tell a friend.

Got hypnotized today twice. Usual good fun.

Fans will know who I mean. If you don't, the search button is to the right. Seniors can PM for details but pretty much same as before.

Med.

Pgrandis54
05-21-19, 20:40
Drew new gal not diamond not emerald but r... Older but nice looking. Nice table shower! I did not know they had one as they always told me no before? Massage was nice and she sits on your back at times. I think that's sexy but some may not. Back walk was perfect she really kept the right presssure using the bars never hurt even once. Ran about 10 minutes over the hour and ended great. Would repeat.

Pubb69
05-21-19, 20:50
Drew new gal not diamond not emerald but r... Older but nice looking. Nice table shower! I did not know they had one as they always told me no before? Massage was nice and she sits on your back at times. I think that's sexy but some may not. Back walk was perfect she really kept the right presssure using the bars never hurt even once. Ran about 10 minutes over the hour and ended great. Would repeat.How unusual as these places set timers and even the best ones finish up on the hour.

MD Bellamy
05-21-19, 21:20
That hypnotizing sure works. My old friend worked all the kinks out and now my neck is not so stiff. I actually pulled rank on some poor other soul. Mama took me back and I asked for my regular and she told me that she was busy. So I very nicely declined and offered to come back later. She told me to wait she was going to switch. Sure enough here came my regular. Sorry to the other person, me and mama go way back.Does this mean they now have two ladies (Tina and A. And. Other) and mama? Or did mama pick up the other client?

RegularPatron
05-22-19, 06:14
Drew new gal not diamond not emerald but r... Older but nice looking. Nice table shower! I did not know they had one as they always told me no before? Massage was nice and she sits on your back at times. I think that's sexy but some may not. Back walk was perfect she really kept the right presssure using the bars never hurt even once. Ran about 10 minutes over the hour and ended great. Would repeat.Is this 1 on list super relax?

Kurt309
05-22-19, 07:34
I think it's just mama and T.

Does this mean they now have two ladies (Tina and A. And. Other) and mama? Or did mama pick up the other client?

Rickyyyy17
05-23-19, 16:19
Has anyone seen her? I love me some big boobs. Been going to haily in Durham for years now but I want to try something new.

http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/brickhouse-stacey-busty-big-b/543292336469

AznLovaBoyx35
05-24-19, 15:38
I had chance to visit 001 day before yesterday. Since I had really good time last time I visited I was thinking or expecting same service that I got from before. Visited around 12 pm and guess they were having lunch time or something. Even though I am asian I couldn't get pass that smell of some kind of food they were having. Well. Maybe 40 ish or early 50 sh lady led me to the room and I was trying to pay with credit card and she asked me if I visited here before and I said many times. She told me only cash so I was going to leave but she told them that since I came here before credit card ok for $73. I said ok. Undressed and laid on my belly on that flat uncomfortable table. She came back asked me if I wanted to hard or medium of course I want hard. I told her hard and she started massage. Man! One of the worst massage that I ever got. All she did was back walk most of the time and she seems like she didn't know where is pressure point and stuff. Well male long story short I was very disappointed for massage and she was not even saying one word. Well. After flip she asked me and pinted ok? I said no mouth? Only hand is no fun. She said no BJ here. Only hand. Told her I got everything except FS last time she asked me about name. I said I don't know her name. Well. She was trying to use just two fingers and tried tk do it and I said its ok. I was thinking hell I can do this at home by myself. She stopped and brought hot towels and clean me up for residue of oils and foot massage. I just didn't want to stay there anymore and waited until she finish. I got up and getting dressed and found out that she know how to speak my language and they all knew how tk speak my language. They were Chinese but know how to speak korean. I guess she wants to be friendly for the tip. After I got dressed she was standing not saying anything I gave her 20. And she looked at me like that's it? And I gave her look like yes. Thats it. ! What did you do? Pretty much nothing. I could just walked out not giving her anything but I was being really nice guy for giving her 20. She acted really pissed off and walked out and I qalked out while all these old ladies in the hallway looking at me like crazy they were talking to each other in Chinese. Well. I didn't care what they were saying avlbout me. This was my last time. I can take my money and go somewhere else. The point that I wanted to make was why these ladies thinking that they can get lots of tips when they didn't work for or did anything to make us happy? They need to realize and need to fix their attitude that tip is not automatic anymore. Thank you for reading my long post and stay safe out there. !

XHippie
05-24-19, 20:55
I had chance to visit 001 day before yesterday. Since I had really good time last time I visited I was thinking or expecting same service that I got from before. Visited around 12 pm and guess they were having lunch time or something. Even though I am asian I couldn't get pass that smell of some kind of food they were having. Well. Maybe 40 ish or early 50 sh lady led me to the room and I was trying to pay with credit card and she asked me if I visited here before and I said many times. She told me only cash so I was going to leave but she told them that since I came here before credit card ok for $73. I said ok. Undressed and laid on my belly on that flat uncomfortable table. She came back asked me if I wanted to hard or medium of course I want hard. I told her hard and she started massage. Man! One of the worst massage that I ever got. All she did was back walk most of the time and she seems like she didn't know where is pressure point and stuff. Well male long story short I was very disappointed for massage and she was not even saying one word. Well. After flip she asked me and pinted ok? I said no mouth? Only hand is no fun. She said no BJ here. Only hand. Told her I got everything except FS last time she asked me about name. I said I don't know her name. Well. She was trying to use just two fingers and tried tk do it and I said its ok. I was thinking hell I can do this at home by myself. She stopped and brought hot towels and clean me up for residue of oils and foot massage. I just didn't want to stay there anymore and waited until she finish. I got up and getting dressed and found out that she know how to speak my language and they all knew how tk speak my language. They were Chinese but know how to speak korean. I guess she wants to be friendly for the tip. After I got dressed she was standing not saying anything I gave her 20. And she looked at me like that's it? And I gave her look like yes. Thats it. ! What did you do? Pretty much nothing. I could just walked out not giving her anything but I was being really nice guy for giving her 20. She acted really pissed off and walked out and I qalked out while all these old ladies in the hallway looking at me like crazy they were talking to each other in Chinese. Well. I didn't care what they were saying avlbout me. This was my last time. I can take my money and go somewhere else. The point that I wanted to make was why these ladies thinking that they can get lots of tips when they didn't work for or did anything to make us happy? They need to realize and need to fix their attitude that tip is not automatic anymore. Thank you for reading my long post and stay safe out there. !Good for you holding your ground on the tip to the minimum. I'm sure she will get her cut for the massage plus the tip, more than adequate for the service you received. Truth of the matter is these ladies are the 2nd, 3rd and 4th tier on the quality scale. They are lucky to be employed.

GeniePants
05-24-19, 22:44
Had a fun visit at 0029 earlier this week. They need a second person there to answer the phone, if nothing else.

Got a TS, good massage, good service on flip (including UTC roaming).

JawGa
05-26-19, 14:21
Run, don't walk to VIP! New talent. Didn't get to see Jessie, but I can't imagine she was hotter than this one. I'm a VIP regular. She's the prettiest one face and body. PM me for the name. She's her for 4 more weeks!

TheShredSter66
05-26-19, 17:50
Has anyone seen her? I love me some big boobs. Been going to haily in Durham for years now but I want to try something new.

http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/brickhouse-stacey-busty-big-b/543292336469Kinda curious about this one myself. Usually stick to amps but tits like that could get a few bucks.

MD Bellamy
05-27-19, 04:56
Is this 1 on list super relax?That's correct. The number comes from JJ's List.

Carolinac
05-28-19, 17:24
I still haven't figured out where koko is.

NC Marco
05-28-19, 19:30
Any recent reports on the place. Stooped by and lights were on but door was locked. Difficult to communicate with on phone.

MD Bellamy
05-29-19, 06:23
I still haven't figured out where koko is.Koko is 0010 in JJ's list. The address is Koko Massage 1373 SE Maynard Road, Cary. (919-741-6078). Rubmaps is a useful source.

Sobe69
05-29-19, 07:58
Anyone who where all of the massage posters from CL and BP went? The so called legit postings? I had a few jems in that bunch but have yet to locate them again after the shutdowns.

Sobe69
05-29-19, 10:06
Anyone seen her lately? Her newer ads shows allot of weight gain which is good because she use to be a stick! She use to be my late night regular years ago.

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/24379523/9195947110

MeamRed
05-29-19, 18:24
Run, don't walk to VIP! New talent. Didn't get to see Jessie, but I can't imagine she was hotter than this one. I'm a VIP regular. She's the prettiest one face and body. PM me for the name. She's her for 4 more weeks!Thanks for the recommendation. She is HOT! She had nice MM, which is not egregious. She was a bit mechanical though and the massage was non existent. Given the current drought, I enjoyed the hot session. (:

PussyLasher
05-29-19, 19:59
Thanks for the recommendation. She is HOT! She had nice MM, which is not egregious. She was a bit mechanical though and the massage was non existent. Given the current drought, I enjoyed the hot session. (:What is a "MM"?

TheShredSter66
05-29-19, 20:18
0029 was closed yesterday when I tried to stop by. I go there when I want an actual good massage and have rarely been let down. As far as I know it's just the one girl there. Granted not much tease and no menu aside from standard but she does have a decent set of tits (as in actually has some). The sign has stayed off for weeks now. Maybe more but they've stayed open. Maybe temporary maybe she just wanted to break for dinner. But the door was locked. Couldn't tell if lights were on or not, didn't linger to figure it out. Went to 0010 and saw Suzy who did a decent job, was satisfied enough. 0031 has continued to show decent service as well. Others may have more Intel there than I do. So for you cary lurkers that is an option as well. I believe there's only one girl there also, at least I've only ever seen one. She now puts a sign up if she's in a session so as not to walk away all the time.

Sgiii
05-30-19, 14:36
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/134887

She's the one by Southpoint.

RadioVet
05-30-19, 15:54
Mamasan said new girl June was very pretty. She's serious. The single prettiest provider I've had. Looked like one of the girls from the ads that are never actually in a massage place.

And I couldn't deal the deal. Not her at all. System failure. And I even held off a day or two in anticipation. I would go back within a month in the hopes that she's still there.

My first real negative experience, but VIP is not the culprit. Had to happen sooner or later, I guess.

Mark User
05-30-19, 16:40
What is a "MM"?Usually refers to breast enhancement.

Rogertt
05-30-19, 20:50
I saw her when she was in the northern part of Durham. I'd guess a year and a half ago.

She was very nice, easy to talk to and get a long with. May have been slightly stoned, but there was no smell or evidence of it during my visit.

Massage was light, but mostly just running fingers over skin. Certainly not worth the visit if a good massage is high on your priority list.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/134887

She's the one by Southpoint.

Carolinac
05-31-19, 08:15
Koko is 0010 in JJ's list. The address is Koko Massage 1373 SE Maynard Road, Cary. (919-741-6078). Rubmaps is a useful source.Thank you!

Z Mann
05-31-19, 11:07
Anyone who where all of the massage posters from CL and BP went? The so called legit postings? I had a few jems in that bunch but have yet to locate them again after the shutdowns.I agree with you Sobe, CL & BP had quite an assortment of ladies to choose from. I too wonder what ever happened to Genny (salon gal), Marcie or even that older French woman that used to be off Lynn rd. All of them were good reliable ladies that actually knew how to give a relaxing massage and leave you with a smile. Since the shut downs there has been a huge drop off in FBSM gals. Or reliable ladies!. Speaking of which, does anybody know anything about or have seen either of these two ladies? I've found nothing in my research.

Brooklyn in Wendell https://raleigh.rubratings.com/144179.

Or this lady in Wake forest https://raleigh.rubratings.com/131638.

Thanks,

Z.

SecretCrush
06-01-19, 12:20
Well, you may not get a chance to try again. I went to visit June again and it's closed down with police tape across the entire front of VIP. Everything else around it is business as normal, so my guess is closed down for good.

Mamasan said new girl June was very pretty. She's serious. The single prettiest provider I've had. Looked like one of the girls from the ads that are never actually in a massage place.

And I couldn't deal the deal. Not her at all. System failure. And I even held off a day or two in anticipation. I would go back within a month in the hopes that she's still there.

My first real negative experience, but VIP is not the culprit. Had to happen sooner or later, I guess.

XHippie
06-01-19, 13:32
Well, you may not get a chance to try again. I went to visit June again and it's closed down with police tape across the entire front of VIP. Everything else around it is business as normal, so my guess is closed down for good.Easy to figure out, in these parts if you are Asian and you get some press, you're done!

PussyLasher
06-01-19, 14:34
I went to VIP earlier this week. When I went in, there was a dude sitting in a parked car. When I came out he stopped me and asked how the massage was. He said he had never been there but heard that the staff are 'attentive and accommodating 'to male clients. I didn't give much info out and I told him the girl was smoking hot and he should go in and see for himself. Wasn't about to tell him she got naked, we enjoyed some 69 while she creamed on my face. Glad I enjoyed some Asian pussy before they closed down. Now I'm wondering if he was LEO? Another one bites the dust.

Tomas247
06-02-19, 00:59
Well, you may not get a chance to try again. I went to visit June again and it's closed down with police tape across the entire front of VIP. Everything else around it is business as normal, so my guess is closed down for good.Figures this would happen when I just decided to start making the trek out there on the regular.

MedJohnson
06-02-19, 15:49
Has anyone seen any additions to uncle's lineup? I haven't.

Med.

Lookin Good
06-02-19, 17:09
Has anyone seen any additions to uncle's lineup? I haven't.

Med.I looked myself thinking I'd see some new faces. So not sure what's up.

MedJohnson
06-02-19, 19:36
A lot of cute faces in uncle's lineup over the last week in franklin and and wake counties. And only one Asian not massage related.

Maybe I should check if any of them needs funds for legal fees. “Smiley”

I looked myself thinking I'd see some new faces. So not sure what's up.

Livinitinva
06-02-19, 21:43
Did some googling since I like Asians. And found the Rubrating add was likely the fact the poster is likely Trans.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/144870

Vietnamesequeen come to my palace be my king.

Is also listed here after a google search.

https://www.tsescorts.com/north-carolina/raleigh/shemale-escorts/805-365-0548 - Mistress Misty Strokes VIETNAMESEQUEEN.

Joe Looking
06-03-19, 07:10
Has anyone tried any Asian "spas" in the area? There's one on buck jones that's a nail place but IIRC offers other spa services. I'm assuming if a place is willing to wax your balls then extras can maybe be had??

Sobe69
06-03-19, 10:01
The older french lady was a Gem. I don't get it I doubt they closed up shop after the new law. The was a legit one with an awesome rack she staged out of her home in Garner and moved to an office space in Cary that always wore close showing off the rack but gave a solid professional massage. There are many more MILFS that were in the regular massage sections that I enjoyed seeing how far I could get ever visit LOL. My downfall is I never store numbers or emails so I don't have the past contracts. Also the famous blond Jen. Someone out there must know where they all are.

I agree with you Sobe, CL & BP had quite an assortment of ladies to choose from. I too wonder what ever happened to Genny (salon gal), Marcie or even that older French woman that used to be off Lynn rd. All of them were good reliable ladies that actually knew how to give a relaxing massage and leave you with a smile. Since the shut downs there has been a huge drop off in FBSM gals. Or reliable ladies!. Speaking of which, does anybody know anything about or have seen either of these two ladies? I've found nothing in my research.

Thanks,

Z.

Chemist69
06-03-19, 16:31
Long time lurker, first time poster. I hate hearing this. VIP had become my go to place since everything dried up the last year or two. The quality has been relatively consistent, even if it costs a bit over 2 bills for real fun. Nice atmosphere and no worries. I experienced Jesse twice after one of you kind patrons posted, and she was in the top 3 that I've met at VIP. Now I'm left wondering where to go. Looks like I'm going to have to enlist more expensive providers to get any semblance of "quality," which is about as subjective as words get in this hobby.

Well, you may not get a chance to try again. I went to visit June again and it's closed down with police tape across the entire front of VIP. Everything else around it is business as normal, so my guess is closed down for good.

Chemist69
06-03-19, 16:39
Long time lurker, first time posting. I hate hearing this about VIP. They had become my go-to place since everything else dried up the last year or two. The quality has been relatively consistent and upper end of the scale. The girls have been much better than most other places around despite the higher price. I enjoyed the atmosphere. Fortunately, I was able to experience Jessie twice since one of you kind patrons posted about her. Just over two bills for a full service fun time was easily worth it for me, but "worth" is about as subjective as it gets in this hobby. She was definitely in my top three experiences at VIP. Now I have to figure out where to go for service. Looks like I'm going to have to enlist the help of higher-priced providers. Thank you to everyone on this board for all of the valuable information the last few years. I hope I can make some of my own contributions now.

ThePolarVortex
06-03-19, 19:58
So based on the lack of new pictures up in the local online galleries (though franklin county data is much harder to find), it seems we are left with a few possibilities.

1) this was all nothing, the tape was for a broken window or something.

2) some sort of sealed indictment / arrest possibly beyond the usual charges.

3) being held for a really really long time without charges and trying to get someone to talk.

4) a bust but once they got inside they didn't have enough to charge anyone based on what they did and didn't find.

Guesses?

Tomas247
06-04-19, 00:39
I went to VIP earlier this week. When I went in, there was a dude sitting in a parked car. When I came out he stopped me and asked how the massage was. He said he had never been there but heard that the staff are 'attentive and accommodating 'to male clients. I didn't give much info out and I told him the girl was smoking hot and he should go in and see for himself. Wasn't about to tell him she got naked, we enjoyed some 69 while she creamed on my face. Glad I enjoyed some Asian pussy before they closed down. Now I'm wondering if he was LEO? Another one bites the dust.I've seen a couple people besides myself in AMPs over the years. Whenever I see another client, I look the other way. I don't ask questions. If I see you waiting in the waiting room, I leave. I know what he is / was there for. I do not need to make eye contact or conversation. That's terrible etiquette.

I would have been super sketched out if this happened. I usually sit in my car for a bit and hit my weed pen a few times and just look around before I even go into these places. It's not that I give a fuck or even care about being caught. I really don't. I just don't like attention and would rather stay under the radar.

FieryGuy19
06-04-19, 01:27
I have been wanting to go to VIP once at least but this week I read that VIP now has been closed. For a relatively new monger, which place is advisable for us to go to for FS.

I have read a few posts and JJ's list, is the hypnotists good? Any other suggestion?

XHippie
06-04-19, 08:54
So based on the lack of new pictures up in the local online galleries (though franklin county data is much harder to find), it seems we are left with a few possibilities.

1) this was all nothing, the tape was for a broken window or something.

2) some sort of sealed indictment / arrest possibly beyond the usual charges.

3) being held for a really really long time without charges and trying to get someone to talk.

4) a bust but once they got inside they didn't have enough to charge anyone based on what they did and didn't find.

Guesses?Either they are closed or not closed, Only way to know is for you guys that are out that way keep an eye out to see if they are open or not. Somebody has to actually walk up and pull on the door to see if it's open. If not, doesn't matter for what reason if they are closed that's it. It's RIP VIP.

FrankLinton
06-04-19, 10:18
Either they are closed or not closed, Only way to know is for you guys that are out that way keep an eye out to see if they are open or not. Somebody has to actually walk up and pull on the door to see if it's open. If not, doesn't matter for what reason if they are closed that's it. It's RIP VIP.Drove by yesterday around 5, no open sign.

Big Tork
06-04-19, 11:00
If 18 is closed, this is sad news. This was the first place I found when I moved down here in 2006. They used to advertise in the Sports section of the newspaper. Took a chance and even though it was not around the corner, always had a place to go. Hope they are still around.

- Tork.

Drove by yesterday around 5, no open sign.

MickeyMic
06-04-19, 11:15
Did some googling since I like Asians. And found the Rubrating add was likely the fact the poster is likely Trans.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/144870

Vietnamesequeen come to my palace be my king.

Is also listed here after a google search.

https://www.tsescorts.com/north-carolina/raleigh/shemale-escorts/805-365-0548 - Mistress Misty Strokes VIETNAMESEQUEEN.And it's a damn shame too, but if that's your thing, you do you.

SailorSam
06-04-19, 16:10
Found something on the Franklin County Sheriffs site. Click on Public Information and then Incident and Arrest Reports. It is under Incidents and not Arrests but it says at 15:54 on 5/31 they went to 225 Weather St / VIO Spa and the offense listed is 90 Z-Practicing Massage without a license; and 40-A-Prostitution. But there's nothing in three arrest log.

Raltime
06-04-19, 22:04
I agree with you Sobe, CL & BP had quite an assortment of ladies to choose from. I too wonder what ever happened to Genny (salon gal), Marcie or even that older French woman that used to be off Lynn rd. All of them were good reliable ladies that actually knew how to give a relaxing massage and leave you with a smile. Since the shut downs there has been a huge drop off in FBSM gals. Or reliable ladies!. Speaking of which, does anybody know anything about or have seen either of these two ladies? I've found nothing in my research.

Thanks,

Z.The wake Forest lady, nice person, total fake pictures. Nothing like the pics. DTF for 4 $ no GFE.

Fireman542
06-04-19, 23:07
If 18 is closed, this is sad news. This was the first place I found when I moved down here in 2006. They used to advertise in the Sports section of the newspaper. Took a chance and even though it was not around the corner, always had a place to go. Hope they are still around.

- Tork.Stay away. Not the lady in the pics.

Pubb69
06-05-19, 14:29
Really sad if guys are actually paying the ugly things on R. R. What they are asking. Everyone of them looks disgusting.

Pubb69
06-06-19, 20:37
And it's a damn shame too, but if that's your thing, you do you.Wow! Too bad it's a tranny, by far the best looking one on that site.

Too Badd
06-07-19, 19:24
Holly's very sweet and accommodating. She gives more of a good rub than a massage, but I always have a pleasant dream after. In it, she gives a 10/10 bjcim. The type your college girlfriend used to give. Just about anything you ask for, done eagerly and to perfection. She's changed locations a lot recently so I don't know what it's currently like, so I end up dreaming in my car.Does anyone have Holly's contact info they could PM me?

FieryGuy19
06-08-19, 02:26
Hi Guys,

I am planning to visit sunny hypnotist over the weekend. Is there any suggestions to have all possible extras in the dream. Is it doable in 1. 4 for cfs?

Smi13
06-08-19, 10:53
This is going to be a mixed review. Just came from Sonny's and it is open. Was hoping to see my regular there but there was another vehicle in the lot and she wasn't available. I saw the alternative Tina and was thinking all through the massage how awful it was and how I was going to complain.

First, Tina is kind of short, and wide in the middle. She wears a short skirt and a revealing top. She is definitely in her 50's and wears a lot of makeup. My first impression is of the joker in Batman, that perpetual painted on smile. The massage was truly awful. She first rubs lotion into the body part, be it back or leg, then once dry, she starts to do this random poking thing that gets irritating. If you didn't have muscle spasms before, you do now. Then she moves on to the next location. I had enough after the back and left leg. When she rubbed my right leg dry I turned over and moved her on to the flip.

Preparing for my conversation with mamasan and subsequent review I asked her if she was new. She replied "Tina", shook her head yes and started to remove her skirt over her head revealing bra and panties. With no further discussion both came off and she went to work. I didn't attempt but I had no doubt that all might be on the table. Oral attention was enough for me.

After that, my intention of speaking negatively to the boss seemed out of the question. She was satisfied with a. 4 tip which I wouldn't have dreamed of giving while earlier subjected to her poking.

All in all, I'd prefer a quality massage and standard finish.

MD Bellamy
06-08-19, 13:13
Hi Guys,

I am planning to visit sunny hypnotist over the weekend. Is there any suggestions to have all possible extras in the dream. Is it doable in 1. 4 for cfs?Don't pay over $120, or you'll move the needle for all of us. Start at $80 and negotiate up and hold at $100 if possible. Smi13 (report below) got nude CBJ for $40.

Smi13
06-08-19, 14:06
Don't pay over $120, or you'll move the needle for all of us. Start at $80 and negotiate up and hold at $100 if possible. Smi13 (report below) got nude CBJ for $40.Point of clarification: it was BB and with no negotiation.

MD Bellamy
06-08-19, 19:05
Point of clarification: it was BB and with no negotiation.Even better! We don't need to be inflating the rates.

Dasalt
06-10-19, 15:36
Even better! We don't need to be inflating the rates.Seem to be 60 for BBBJ, 80 BBBJCIM and 100 for FS. (You have to decide if you want that FS au naturale or not.).

Seems the 'Keep bumping the service while negotiating the prices in flagrante' works nicely to move from HJ to BJ to FS. Let her get you close on each and then ask to switch! More fun for the money!

LoverBoyWa
06-11-19, 06:17
Okay so I decided to try a new provider out something different I decided to go with the lady in the link below. In her picture she looks early 50's so I'm like cool whatever maybe it will be more action. I get to her house and this lady had to be over 70 something easily with her wig on sideways. I'm like what the hell, may as well stay and check this off my list. She takes me to the bathroom to I then ask her does she shower me off before before or after she says no then walks out and I kept hear her talk to her self in the other room so I keep my clothes on about to leave. She comes back and say you haven't paid the fee yet I'm like okay but will you wearing something more sexy or nothing she ssid well eventually I will I'm like ok cool and give her the money. Now the massage begins and she still is wearing the same thing, I gave it awhile before I said anything and let her know she lied to me, she said I mean eventually if you keep coming back smh. Fast forward to to the flip, she starts humming some werid crap while she is doing a HJ and making crazy head movement it was turning me off, she didn't allow roaming and when I ask about a BJ she got mad and stop and said you are treating me like a * and quit. The worst I have ever had.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/121788

Dasalt
06-11-19, 08:16
Okay so I decided to try a new provider out something different I decided to go with the lady in the link below. In her picture she looks early 50's so I'm like cool whatever maybe it will be more action. I get to her house and this lady had to be over 70 something easily with her wig on sideways. I'm like what the hell, may as well stay and check this off my list. She takes me to the bathroom to I then ask her does she shower me off before before or after she says no then walks out and I kept hear her talk to her self in the other room so I keep my clothes on about to leave. She comes back and say you haven't paid the fee yet I'm like okay but will you wearing something more sexy or nothing she ssid well eventually I will I'm like ok cool and give her the money. Now the massage begins and she still is wearing the same thing, I gave it awhile before I said anything and let her know she lied to me, she said I mean eventually if you keep coming back smh. Fast forward to to the flip, she starts humming some werid crap while she is doing a HJ and making crazy head movement it was turning me off, she didn't allow roaming and when I ask about a BJ she got mad and stop and said you are treating me like a * and quit. The worst I have ever had.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/121788Ahh yes, Estelle. She is bad on her good days, and as you saw, about half way crackers on the bad. The deal used to be $100 for the hour massage and she would get nude for an extra $20. She will let you play with her tits (and her tits are pretty nice for their vintage) , but if you stray much from direct breast area you will get scolded.

Yep, asking about a BJ on the first visit. I am surprised she did not have one of her little cult of crazy, sycophantic men call you and passive aggressively threaten you over that. I saw her occasionally for a few years as my office was literally 2 minutes away. There was a time where she was doing a fairly therapeutic massage with some teasing during and THEN the Happy. Hey, it was not a bad way to kill a lunch hour. After an extended hiatus, I called her to setup an appointment one day when I was in town and just casually asked 'Are you doing anything more exciting during the sessions these days?' She asked like what and I said 'Oh I don't know, giving your long time, good looking, favorite clients a blowjob?

I might as well have asked if she were taking it up the ass. She did the same 'You are being disrespectful to me' bull shit and hung up. About 25 minutes later I get a call from a guy who says he is a 'very close friend and client' of Estelle's and she called him very upset about my suggestion of oral sex. He proceeded to tell me that I was a nasty person for suggesting such to her and that I was to never call her again. And furthermore he was inclined to find out who and where I was and come and give me a piece of his mind.

After about 2 minutes of my 'Hey you want to come meet a 6'3", 345# guy with PTSD, well fuck me buddy I will come to you. I am at so and so location driving so and so car. Let's get together and shake the monkey one time over this. ' and he positively sounded as if he were crying. She had told me a few years before she had a few long term clients that she did paddling and some mental domination stuff on, I am guessing Mr. Talk Tough is one of those. When his voice stopped shaking he apologized and just politely asked for me to not bother Estelle again. Of course, that was in the middle of the heyday of 'Studio Salon' and their famous glad to get naked plan so it was not really a big sacrifice.

TL, DR. YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE A SEARCH or put up a quick 'Anyone got advice on this one' post. There are probably 100 of us on here who would have told you to stay away.

HEY. Maybe I should go see old nutjob. Was the cat still around. Big tomcat named Christian? He was the most lucid thing in the household most of the time!

XHippie
06-11-19, 08:25

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/121788Wig on sideways LMAO.

Livinitinva
06-11-19, 09:25
Hey could have been worse.

Most reviews note that they have cats walking all over them during the massage.

Crazy old cat lady.

Oh. Rumor has it she does not even usually stand during the session.

Search for "Estelle".

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/121788

Big Tork
06-11-19, 10:36
Got to do your research. Homework makes the dream work.

- Tork.

Hey could have been worse.

Crazy old cat lady.

Search for "Estelle".

PussyLasher
06-11-19, 11:59

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/121788She could not be that bad if you wanted a 70 year old to lather you up in the shower, want her to get naked during the massage and allow you to roam. I have seen some horny granny sites if you would like men to PM you, just let me know bro.

Dasalt
06-11-19, 12:38

Crazy old cat lady.

- Tork.Hell, the cat was at least responsive to you most of the time. I have had sessions with her where I am not sure if she knew who was there.

The sitting was alright. That way the titties were flopped right there on your forearm or hand. She told me off once from the last visit. Said I had left bruises on her tit squeezing too hard when I came.

As I said before, a tits out and available, semi-therapeutic, sensually teasing massage with a HE (and she was glad to do prostate massage if you liked it) was not a bad lunch for the time. But she had really gone down hill the last time I saw here. Shame. She does seem like before all the crazy got in there she might (MIGHT) have been a decent shag if you could wrangle it. When the state took her massage license I think she sorta went a bit loopy.

It was always a contest for me between her and Cynthia downtown as to A: Who was more loopy and B: Who would wind up in the joint first.

The amazing thing, she is 65. Not that bad looking for 65. Can not imagine what she is without the wig though!

TheShredSter66
06-11-19, 13:08
Drove by yesterday around 5, no open sign.As was stated already, give the door a tug. If the trek is a bit if a stretch as it is for most of us go have some lunch and try again. I posted a few weeks ago 0029 being closed. Went back this past weekend and tried again. No open sign on but door was open. Just the regular girl (who will open up a little as she gets to know you) and was seen. However once I was in the room she went and locked the front door and wouldn't take phone calls during the session. Had to let me back out when we were done. So while with VIP, yes they may be in hot water. But other places may just be taking extra precautions, possibly a new trend. Seen it first hand only once but may be an explanation for the door being locked bwfore.

Member #6535
06-11-19, 18:02
Seem to be 60 for BBBJ, 80 BBBJCIM and 100 for FS. (You have to decide if you want that FS au naturale or not.).

Seems the 'Keep bumping the service while negotiating the prices in flagrante' works nicely to move from HJ to BJ to FS. Let her get you close on each and then ask to switch! More fun for the money!Is this legit, is there a link. In Raleigh on business for tonight and looking. I would appreciate more info if this is legit.

Thanks.

Happy1967
06-11-19, 18:15

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/121788If you like older women that don't know how to give a massage, but are more open to roaming and willing to give you a shower, try Las Vegas Lady. Just look at her reviews first so that you know what you are going to get.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/123799?layout=list

MD Bellamy
06-11-19, 18:57
Is this legit, is there a link. In Raleigh on business for tonight and looking. I would appreciate more info if this is legit.

Thanks.Search this thread and the Durham thread for Sunny Hypnotists. It is located in Durham.

HoganMike04
06-11-19, 23:14
Sorry, I don't get on here often enough as I am in and out of the game for several reasons. Anyhow, this story was funny as hell. I always wanted to go see her, but I all maker her sound so batty. With my luck I will be the guy that gets murdered there next to the cats. Anyhow, this reminded me of when I use to go see Ling in Durham. Is she still out there? I kept going back because I actually liked her stretching and massage. It helped my back. But still, I always plopped myself nude and took the cover off. I use to always ask her for the finish and she would say do yourself. Haha one time I got her to rub my balls as I yanked my buddy. And I kept talking to her saying I needed more or Combe your hand this way or that. Finally I look up and she has one hand on her hip and is staring at me so pissed off and annoyed. I kept playing dumb and saying it was really hard for me to go as I milked the situation for as long as I could. It was the most awkward ball grab / tuggy "you do" that I ever could imagine. Oh yes, she also wore plastic gloves. That was awkward. Maybe I will have to try Estelle for fun because she may top my awkward ling experience. Oh, the. I tossed paper towels in her toilet and clogged it. She was pissed at me. Do miss her massage though. She still working?

Ahh yes, Estelle. She is bad on her good days, and as you saw, about half way crackers on the bad. The deal used to be $100 for the hour massage and she would get nude for an extra $20. She will let you play with her tits (and her tits are pretty nice for their vintage) , but if you stray much from direct breast area you will get scolded.

Yep, asking about a BJ on the first visit. I am surprised she did not have one of her little cult of crazy, sycophantic men call you and passive aggressively threaten you over that. I saw her occasionally for a few years as my office was literally 2 minutes away. There was a time where she was doing a fairly therapeutic massage with some teasing during and THEN the Happy. Hey, it was not a bad way to kill a lunch hour. After an extended hiatus, I called her to setup an appointment one day when I was in town and just casually asked 'Are you doing anything more exciting during the sessions these days?' She asked like what and I said 'Oh I don't know, giving your long time, good looking, favorite clients a blowjob?

I might as well have asked if she were taking it up the ass. She did the same 'You are being disrespectful to me' bull shit and hung up. About 25 minutes later I get a call from a guy who says he is a 'very close friend and client' of Estelle's and she called him very upset about my suggestion of oral sex. He proceeded to tell me that I was a nasty person for suggesting such to her and that I was to never call her again. And furthermore he was inclined to find out who and where I was and come and give me a piece of his mind.

After about 2 minutes of my 'Hey you want to come meet a 6'3", 345# guy with PTSD, well fuck me buddy I will come to you. I am at so and so location driving so and so car. Let's get together and shake the monkey one time over this. ' and he positively sounded as if he were crying. She had told me a few years before she had a few long term clients that she did paddling and some mental domination stuff on, I am guessing Mr. Talk Tough is one of those. When his voice stopped shaking he apologized and just politely asked for me to not bother Estelle again. Of course, that was in the middle of the heyday of 'Studio Salon' and their famous glad to get naked plan so it was not really a big sacrifice.

TL, DR. YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE A SEARCH or put up a quick 'Anyone got advice on this one' post. There are probably 100 of us on here who would have told you to stay away.

HEY. Maybe I should go see old nutjob. Was the cat still around. Big tomcat named Christian? He was the most lucid thing in the household most of the time!