PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

MedJohnson
10-18-18, 05:58
Yup, they are human too. Good for you!

Had one girl who would have red wine and dumplings for us after the session which included fire and ice in the TS, massage followed by rim / bls / blow to bust while playing with kitty and titties. Another girl who is still in the area said that it had been 3 years since she had D- she was so tight I believe her. Anyway, crazy stuff happens.

Med.

*DISCLAIMER** Due to the current "human trafficking" crack down I will not say where or give names, so please be respectful and don't ask. If this offends you, please go onto the next post now.

Has anyone here had a GFE experience at am AMP? There is an AMP listed as an H that I go to once in a while. I've had some luck there but nothing like compared to what happened this week. My normal pick was busy so I went with another one I've never seen before. This experience by far topped ones like Linda from Westgate back in the day. First, it was a really good massage. Second, lots of sensual rubbing. At first I wasn't sure, but when she rubbed my legs she was going all the way up. Then a few minutes before the flip she had my arms back on the table and stood close so I started rubbing. She moved back and forth a bit and before I knew it I went from rubbing her leg to rubbing her crotch and she was fine with it.

After a couple minutes of that, she asked me to flip and stood above my head. She leaned over me and started rubbing my stomach and within a couple minutes her pants were pulled down and I had a titty in my mouth. Everything seemed very sensual and she really seemed into it and it didn't take too long for me to explode after all that.

Then it got interesting. She stayed like that for a while after I was done, still sensually rubbing and letting me rub on her. Then after cleanup she laid her head down on my chest and rubbed me and kissed on my neck for a few minutes until the timer went off. It honestly was something a girlfriend would do. I can say without a doubt I've never had an experience like that at an AMP ever.

Moral of the story, you never know what may happen and when. Even though these places say H or you get turned down once or twice, persistence can pay off. I went for a good massage hoping I might get a HE. Turned out I got the happiest ending I've ever had.

Watk5399
10-18-18, 15:25
For those who knew her, Happy at Neon Moon in Durham went back to NY. I'm running out of places to get a really good massage with a finish.Thanks for info. I would compare her massage to Vivi. Hope she returns she was great.

Rossolimo
10-19-18, 10:14
Thanks for info. I would compare her massage to Vivi. Hope she returns she was great.I liked her very much. Happy is a 40 something Korean lady who is very fit, told me she works out every day (I believed her).

Never knew Vivi, but Happy was great at finding the source of my back pain and muscle tightness. And as she got comfortable with me, she added to the massage in ways which were superb.

She was gone for a month in July. Maybe she'll come back. Over at rubratings, that shop has taken to calling itself "happy spa," made me wonder if she bought it.

Rossolimo.

Ral613
10-22-18, 20:28
This article a bit of a bummer for those who have had friends return to NYC.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/10/11/nyregion/sex-workers-massage-parlor.html

Stang613
10-24-18, 00:10
Anyone recommend one of the spas in Cary on Maynard Rd? Going to be out that way next week and would like to visit one. PM is fine thanks.Response may be too late, but I find good service at Koko by DMV with no haggling.

Horse Fly
10-24-18, 23:29
I went to 0040 for the first time in a long time a few weeks ago. The time before that I went it was still Green Apple, so I guess it was under new ownership? Pulled about an average 40 year old, can't remember her name, opted for TS first. A little bit of teasing on the TS, an average massage and a super mechanical disappointing flip, the ending was happy but only by the strictest definition, especially since the last girl I saw there (maybe in April) let me suck on her tit and the flip was amazing. Tipped the usual. 3, house fee of. 7. I also went to 0014, and while it felt like there was going to be something, left unhappy but with an actual great massage.

Are there any places left that are worth it? Green Apple used to be a cornucopia and when I ended happy it felt like they were trying to pluck my soul through there. This was really disappointing, I can't lie.

HotRodT
10-25-18, 07:57
This article a bit of a bummer for those who have had friends return to NYC.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/10/11/nyregion/sex-workers-massage-parlor.htmlI still can't Believe it's been almost a year now. There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about her. She will always be greatly missed.

TheShredSter66
10-25-18, 10:17
Try 0010 around the corner from there. Word on the street is they were both under same ownership until recently. Some of the ladies from 0040 simply moved there. I've always had decent enough service there. I don't push for much more than standard though either.

I went to 0040 for the first time in a long time a few weeks ago. The time before that I went it was still Green Apple, so I guess it was under new ownership? Pulled about an average 40 year old, can't remember her name, opted for TS first. A little bit of teasing on the TS, an average massage and a super mechanical disappointing flip, the ending was happy but only by the strictest definition, especially since the last girl I saw there (maybe in April) let me suck on her tit and the flip was amazing. Tipped the usual. 3, house fee of. 7. I also went to 0014, and while it felt like there was going to be something, left unhappy but with an actual great massage.

Are there any places left that are worth it? Green Apple used to be a cornucopia and when I ended happy it felt like they were trying to pluck my soul through there. This was really disappointing, I can't lie.

Pubb69
10-25-18, 13:19

Are there any places left that are worth it? Green Apple used to be a cornucopia and when I ended happy it felt like they were trying to pluck my soul through there. This was really disappointing, I can't lie.My answer would be no.

XHippie
10-25-18, 23:33

Are there any places left that are worth it? Green Apple used to be a cornucopia and when I ended happy it felt like they were trying to pluck my soul through there. This was really disappointing, I can't lie.The selection is kinda like spending your hard earned money on a Bologna sandwich for lunch. You now have less cash but your stomach got something. But now you are riding down the road thinking should I have waited and shopped around for something better. It's great when one can go in a place and after leaving both feel good about the visit. She got her cut and a nice tip Feeling Good! As a customer you left with a big smile, the Cost was worth every penny. But it seems now based on the recent post (at least around here) and questions like yours it's a bit one sided these days in their favor. Now if one is looking for a taste of Asian touch or just something different than what he has at home, a bologna sandwich is ok. Just my opinion.

Bonneville
10-26-18, 08:18
The selection is kinda like spending your hard earned money on a Bologna sandwich for lunch. You now have less cash but your stomach got something. But now you are riding down the road thinking should I have waited and shopped around for something better. It's great when one can go in a place and after leaving both feel good about the visit. She got her cut and a nice tip Feeling Good! As a customer you left with a big smile, the Cost was worth every penny. But it seems now based on the recent post (at least around here) and questions like yours it's a bit one sided these days in their favor. Now if one is looking for a taste of Asian touch or just something different than what he has at home, a bologna sandwich is ok. Just my opinion.Tired of the SW scene, I spent my bologna money over at 0037 Wednesday morning for an hour and drew a cute 25 something little thing, could be slightly older as we all know, hard to tell sometimes. Said she had been here, in Raleigh, a week. From China via NYC. Pretty good massage and left happy with the usual tip witch included OTC roaming when she was close before the flip plus an extra Jackson for some UTC up top action after the flip. Nothing else on the menu I think but a good visit.

Pkrhed
10-26-18, 15:11
Response may be too late, but I find good service at Koko by DMV with no haggling.They have pretty girls?

Pkrhed
10-26-18, 15:57
Response may be too late, but I find good service at Koko by DMV with no haggling.Are the girls pretty?

EasyRon
10-26-18, 17:05
I need some advice or suggestions, so this isn't a "report. " I am looking for a masseuse.

I am not looking for sex or BJ. I have an achy body that needs real attention. I could go to the typical therapist but I also want to be undraped and have all areas of the body open to massage. A sensual massage really, nothing more, and on a regular basis for a reasonable price. Without CL, Backpage etc I am having difficulty finding someone. This used to be the easiest find of all.

Any leads will be appreciated. I don't really like the games of the AMPs. Looking for an individual. And yes, female.

MD Bellamy
10-27-18, 06:53
I need some advice or suggestions, so this isn't a "report. " I am looking for a masseuse.

I am not looking for sex or BJ. I have an achy body that needs real attention. I could go to the typical therapist but I also want to be undraped and have all areas of the body open to massage. A sensual massage really, nothing more, and on a regular basis for a reasonable price. Without CL, Backpage etc I am having difficulty finding someone. This used to be the easiest find of all.

Any leads will be appreciated. I don't really like the games of the AMPs. Looking for an individual. And yes, female.Really any of the stores on JJ's List (except VIP) will provide a reasonable massage or body rub of the type you wish. You may be "encouraged" to indulge in a happy ending, but you could simply say "Not today". Rates run 60-80/ hour.

BallAllDay
10-27-18, 12:17

Any leads will be appreciated. I don't really like the games of the AMPs. Looking for an individual. And yes, female.https://raleigh.rubratings.com/123275

Ashkbp
10-28-18, 10:10
I always see her post and I think she is really pretty but I need that more sensual touch and her post wants you to believe that's not possible, so does Nancy when she post but she does lots more when your there. Does anyone know if this one will

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/133593

WolfHawk
10-28-18, 11:18
I always see her post and I think she is really pretty but I need that more sensual touch and her post wants you to believe that's not possible, so does Nancy when she post but she does lots more when your there. Does anyone know if this one will

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/133593Nope nothing more than a pretty good massage.

Baja 910
10-28-18, 15:28
#18 was my first ever AMP experience many years ago. It was in incredible experience. My attendant was young, passionate, & eager to please. I know times have changed. I will be back in that area next week and I was wanting advice on if I should go back after all these years or should I seek time elsewhere? I am not opposed to a little drive. I can point you in the right direction in Charlotte. PM is ok. Thanks in advance!

KDrama
10-28-18, 16:35
I noticed most providers always ask if you are married when you lay down. Does anyone know why they ask this? And what is the best answer that you think they are looking for? I know we are too say it is never our first time so I wonder if there is a right or wrong answer for the marriage question.

XHippie
10-28-18, 17:53
#18 was my first ever AMP experience many years ago. It was in incredible experience. My attendant was young, passionate, & eager to please. I know times have changed. I will be back in that area next week and I was wanting advice on if I should go back after all these years or should I seek time elsewhere? I am not opposed to a little drive. I can point you in the right direction in Charlotte. PM is ok. Thanks in advance!I think most will agree, it's worth the trip. Take $80 for entry, $140 tip CASH!

Pubb69
10-28-18, 19:18
Nope nothing more than a pretty good massage.$120 for a 60 minute massage that is pretty good? Hmm why should anyone pay that kind of money in the Raleigh area for just a massage. Reviews state she is not even good at it.

XHippie
10-28-18, 23:16
I noticed most providers always ask if you are married when you lay down. Does anyone know why they ask this? And what is the best answer that you think they are looking for? I know we are too say it is never our first time so I wonder if there is a right or wrong answer for the marriage question.Well let's talk about the ring finger for a second. There are 4 situations when entering the store. 1. You are wearing a wedding or engagement band, 2. You clearly have removed your ring before coming into the store the scar on your finger really stands out. 3. You cleverly switched rings before coming into the store, 4. You ain't got no ring on and there is no scar showing that you had one on you are most likely single or divorced. The girls on the hunt notice these things. So all that said to answer your question. I personally don't get asked and really never got asked this question in the past but maybe a rare few times. Probably because in the past they were not interested and not now probably because I'm older and they still aren't interested. With you younger bucks I think if the girl thinks you are a nice guy and think you are handsome they may ask if you are married. This is a shy way of telling you to come back they would like to get to know you. Some of these girls are starving for companionship and some are sharks starving for that green card. I don't think asking if you are married or not has anything to do if they will touch your dick or not. That's strictly based on the tip rule. So IMO
If you say yes Im married you will still get your HE but the conversation will be redirected on her part. If you say No not married the conversation may take a different turn. Either way her goal is to get that tip and who knows maybe you wil return and ask for her or better ask if you can see her after work. Doesn't matter what you look like, you can be bald, fat, ughly or all 3. A single guy with a job thinking with the little head is a good catch for some of these ladies. If he’s a little older maybe he has more cash thinking with the little head great. if he's a young strong stud with little women experience and a job and thinking with the little head hummm lots of possibilities. Marriage, its a mutha fucka be careful! So the next time one of these girls ask if you are married, its a loaded question

MisterT69
10-29-18, 07:51
I think most will agree, it's worth the trip. Take $80 for entry, $140 tip CASH!

$160 for tip

MedJohnson
10-29-18, 14:28
I like to flip the tables and ask them. Sends a message, especially if she is a green card hunter. I always say "no" by the way and hold up my scarless finger.

Med.

I noticed most providers always ask if you are married when you lay down. Does anyone know why they ask this? And what is the best answer that you think they are looking for? I know we are too say it is never our first time so I wonder if there is a right or wrong answer for the marriage question.

EasyRon
10-29-18, 14:35
Does anyone have a good reliable contact for a good private massage. Not an AMP? A real massage, sensual, but no sex.

Feel free to PM me. No druggies or green card hunters.

XHippie
10-29-18, 15:04
$160 for tipDang! It's been awhile.

JoyForEvr
10-29-18, 23:01
Does anyone have a good reliable contact for a good private massage. Not an AMP? A real massage, sensual, but no sex.

Feel free to PM me. No druggies or green card hunters.Try Loretta.

KDrama
10-30-18, 01:05
Well let's talk about the ring finger for a second. There are 4 situations when entering the store. 1. You are wearing a wedding or engagement band, 2. You clearly have removed your ring before coming into the store the scar on your finger really stands out. 3. You cleverly switched rings before coming into the store, 4. You ain't got no ring on and there is no scar showing that you had one on you are most likely single or divorced. The girls on the hunt notice these things. So all that said to answer your question. I personally don't get asked and really never got asked this question in the past but maybe a rare few times. Probably because in the past they were not interested and not now probably because I'm older and they still aren't interested. With you younger bucks I think if the girl thinks you are a nice guy and think you are handsome they may ask if you are married. This is a shy way of telling you to come back they would like to get to know you. Some of these girls are starving for companionship and some are sharks starving for that green card. I don't think asking if you are married or not has anything to do if they will touch your dick or not. That's strictly based on the tip rule. So IMO
If you say yes Im married you will still get your HE but the conversation will be redirected on her part. If you say No not married the conversation may take a different turn. Either way her goal is to get that tip and who knows maybe you wil return and ask for her or better ask if you can see her after work. Doesn't matter what you look like, you can be bald, fat, ughly or all 3. A single guy with a job thinking with the little head is a good catch for some of these ladies. If hes a little older maybe he has more cash thinking with the little head great. if he's a young strong stud with little women experience and a job and thinking with the little head hummm lots of possibilities. Marriage, its a mutha fucka be careful! So the next time one of these girls ask if you are married, its a loaded questionThank you for the detailed response. I now understand better and can make a more educated reply.

Pubb69
10-30-18, 15:32
Try Loretta.I wouldn't call her massage sensual in any regard, although she is nice to look at. She does give a good professional massage and.

Is at least reasonable in price.

thyll2
10-30-18, 18:24
I wouldn't call her massage sensual in any regard, although she is nice to look at. She does give a good professional massage and.

Is at least reasonable in price.Do you have her contact info?

ABusinessman
10-31-18, 12:23
Do you have her contact info?I agree with Pubb: stellar massage, not sensual at all. I've been stationed overseas for a couple of years and just got back so I could be wrong, but I think she moved away.

EasyRon
10-31-18, 15:48
Try Loretta.Yeah, she is good. She used to have the sexy ad on BP, and she gives a great massage. Not sensual, but great to look at. I lost her # and don't even know where to see ads like that anymore. PM me if you have it.

BallAllDay
10-31-18, 18:46

Feel free to PM me. No druggies or green card hunters.Jamie. I gave her contact info in post #8017.

BallAllDay
10-31-18, 18:58
I agree with Pubb: stellar massage, not sensual at all. I've been stationed overseas for a couple of years and just got back so I could be wrong, but I think she moved away.Loretta was not sensual at all. I tried everything to get her to be but she wouldn't. FANTASTIC massage. 90 minutes. 120. And like businessman says pretty sure she's gone now. And her contact info is changed. Jamie will fill that sensual massage category for you. She's awesome. Exit 278 off 40.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/123275

Pubb69
10-31-18, 21:02
Loretta was not sensual at all. I tried everything to get her to be but she wouldn't. FANTASTIC massage. 90 minutes. 120. And like businessman says pretty sure she's gone now. And her contact info is changed. Jamie will fill that sensual massage category for you. She's awesome. Exit 278 off 40.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/123275That's interesting, I lost her number and couldn't find it anymore. It's a shame that so many have become collateral damage of the Fosta law and have no place to advertise anymore. I wonder where she moved.

RubaDubdub01
11-01-18, 09:32
Still labeled as an H on jjs list. Anyone been lately? Any changes? PM if preferred.

Krasner
11-01-18, 13:35
I'm also seeking a relatively low-volume massage provider. Pleasant, 21-50. PM if you have something to share.

Stay safe!

Ken.

Feel free to PM me. No druggies or green card hunters.

DutchCourage3
11-01-18, 17:06
Anyone got any recommendations for an outcall massage? Feel free to pm me!

Loganpot
11-01-18, 17:40
Hi guys, decided to treat myself for my birthday and went to see Lacey.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/107451

The good-Excellant massage. Really got in there and worked out the knots. Nice and strong the way I liked it.

The Bad-not really sensual. No tease, just went for the little guy. She did use a vibrater which I have never done before. So that was different. Got the job done. The ad made you believe she would be nude, she wasn't and she told me next time I could upgrade if I wanted. BJ, 69, or more. 2. For an hr, but it was more like 45 minutes.

Oh well, Happy Birthday to me.

XHippie
11-01-18, 18:10
Still labeled as an H on jjs list. Anyone been lately? Any changes? PM if preferred.It's under new ownership, probably a few personnel changes. Based on my last couple of visits it's still very legit. Good prices $58 hr, good massage but that's about it. Now called Mandarin Spa.

InterModal
11-02-18, 09:34
Was in the area last week and went by Happy Spa? On Miami Blvd. Was assisted by a cute lady there and had a decent massage with a good ending. Nice body. Said she was Amy.

InterModal
11-02-18, 09:38
Also while I was in your area, had a visit with this lady. Had seen her before when I was in the area and enjoyed our visit, so inquired about another visit while I was in the area. She came to my hotel and we had a nice visit. Very strong hands and good massage. Fun ending.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=66608&cityid=336

Beasho1231
11-02-18, 10:23
Anyone been to VIP recently and can ping me the selection of girls there?

I had a dream three weeks ago and I got the lady that checks the door. Great massage but wanted to see what other selection they had. Ping me private message if you have info.

GeniePants
11-05-18, 08:47
It's under new ownership, probably a few personnel changes. Based on my last couple of visits it's still very legit. Good prices $58 hr, good massage but that's about it. Now called Mandarin Spa.I think one person a month or so ago reported getting an HE, but even he suggested it was a one off thing. I've been there and it seems pretty legit to me, too.

Spoon Sports83
11-05-18, 21:56
Went by these 3 places updates.

P- 0007) Asian Body Massage & Therapy 3672 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604.919-878-1666. It is closed down.

P- 0008) Oriental Body Massage 6320 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616 (919) 871-3117. Is not a legit placed called New Horizon Spa & Therapy.

P+0036) Lotus 1606 K North Market Drive Raleigh NC 27609 919 307-3220. Is shut down has a for sale sign on the door along with a green tag from the police dept.

Pwasg
11-06-18, 23:02
I was challenged by someone proporting to be "security" for moving from place to place in the parking lot. It seemed to me that there were two places with an open sign next to each other. There was lots of traffic, so I was observing to determine what was going on.

I elected to just move on for fear that the security guy was actually LEO. All in all, a weird night.

BrownRod
11-07-18, 01:34
Yeah, she is good. She used to have the sexy ad on BP, and she gives a great massage. Not sensual, but great to look at. I lost her # and don't even know where to see ads like that anymore. PM me if you have it.Loretta moved about a month ago. I'm not sure where she went or if she will be back. Others on the forum may have better info on her, but check your pm for her number.

John252
11-08-18, 13:53
I've seen some vids of AMPs and have questions.

Anyone ever secretly video?

I can kinda get the dbags that record in secret but I've always noticed that they obscure their faces when they post them.

Fucking asswipes, it's reprehensible and I ban them. I could give a fuck less if it's not in the rules.

A2

Some unhappy customers apparently make themselves happy, perhaps with the staff watching. Is there tolerance for such self service even without video? Some of the legit places really turn the heat on without letting off pressure.

Beasho1231
11-08-18, 14:53
Anyone had a recent massage from this woman? Any idea what the damage was? Ping me if you don't want to post on thread.

Thanks.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/97564

Beasho1231
11-08-18, 15:48
I was wondering everyone's thoughts on when is the best time to go to an AMP as far as selection?

Seems like they are less busy during the day but wonder if the selection is less as well because they are slow.

Prototype Don
11-08-18, 15:52
Loretta moved about a month ago. I'm not sure where she went or if she will be back. Others on the forum may have better info on her, but check your pm for her number.I found Loretta's website, which looks unfinished. It looks like she moved to Asheville and is working alongside a man.

https://www.massaginggypsy.com/

BrownRod
11-08-18, 21:03
I found Loretta's website, which looks unfinished. It looks like she moved to Asheville and is working alongside a man.

https://www.massaginggypsy.com/Asheville is a long way from Cary. The pic is probably her BF she talked about a few times. I guess they are going to tag team on the money. Add his 10% to her 90%, because I'm sure she will be bringing home the bacon. I don't know if she will get the same volume that she got here but she does do good work.

XHippie
11-08-18, 23:04
I was wondering everyone's thoughts on when is the best time to go to an AMP as far as selection?

Seems like they are less busy during the day but wonder if the selection is less as well because they are slow.I don't want to sound negative or be a Debbie Downer Dude, just my opinion. My first answer to your question is. There's a selection?. Way back in the good old days around here oh let's say 3 years ago. The best time to go is when everyone else (customers) is working AM 9, 10,11 ish. For 2 reasons, they are slow and want to make cash and "IF" it's a busy store you catch them before they are tired or HJ fatigue weary. Sometimes if you catch them at closing time depending on the girl she may go all out to please you if she's had a zero customer day or rested to make that last tip of the day. I personally have found the best time to go is when the boss is out of the store, she's more likely to be relaxed to show her true colors. All that said, with the volumne that these stores currently handle, I don't think it really matters what time you show up. The selection and service doesn't vary that much from the time they open till the time they close. It is what it is IMO.

TimJim
11-09-18, 00:56
It's been a while since I've been down to NC, but I made the trip because of the Koreans I read about at a place down here (under my previous handle). I thought that place was called VIP and was closed down. Now I see there appears to be another identical to the old one. Is it the same? Same place? Same service? I would appreciate the info. I read someone got the greeter? I shudder a bit at that because the one I'm thinking about had an old lady who would walk you back and shower you before taking you to the room where you awaited the masseuse.

Another question I would like to follow up with is: how would they feel about me going with a buddy? I'm not saying we share a room, but just arriving together. Thanks.

Beasho1231
11-09-18, 00:58
I don't want to sound negative or be a Debbie Downer Dude, just my opinion. My first answer to your question is. There's a selection?. Way back in the good old days around here oh let's say 3 years ago. The best time to go is when everyone else (customers) is working AM 9, 10,11 ish. For 2 reasons, they are slow and want to make cash and "IF" it's a busy store you catch them before they are tired or HJ fatigue weary. Sometimes if you catch them at closing time depending on the girl she may go all out to please you if she's had a zero customer day or rested to make that last tip of the day. I personally have found the best time to go is when the boss is out of the store, she's more likely to be relaxed to show her true colors. All that said, with the volumne that these stores currently handle, I don't think it really matters what time you show up. The selection and service doesn't vary that much from the time they open till the time they close. It is what it is IMO.I appreciate the response. I have never been at like 9 AM so maybe I will try the early morning and see how it works for me LOL.

Prototype Don
11-09-18, 07:33
Does anyone know what happened to Holly, the red-headed MILF who lived near Poole Rd and used to post Craigslist ads titled "Rejuvenating Therapeutic Massage by Female"? I used to have her email address, but I don't anymore.

XHippie
11-09-18, 07:45
It's been a while since I've been down to NC, but I made the trip because of the Koreans I read about at a place down here (under my previous handle). I thought that place was called VIP and was closed down. Now I see there appears to be another identical to the old one. Is it the same? Same place? Same service? I would appreciate the info. I read someone got the greeter? I shudder a bit at that because the one I'm thinking about had an old lady who would walk you back and shower you before taking you to the room where you awaited the masseuse.

Another question I would like to follow up with is: how would they feel about me going with a buddy? I'm not saying we share a room, but just arriving together. Thanks.I remember the really older lady you are referring to, she only gave the shower then off to the room for the younger one to come in, doesn’t matter no action ever happens in the shower room, Once I did have another older lady greet me and she was also the provider. Short lady wearing really short cut off jean shorts nice size tits. She actually had a killer body and rode me like a wild cat sometimes experience is a good thing but she definitely wasn't the grandma before. They know you are not there for a senior citizen. As far as bringing a buddy as long as he has the door and tip fee (cash only) they will be very happy to get 2 at once. Hopefully they are staffed to handle both.

Ashkbp
11-09-18, 10:23
Asheville is a long way from Cary. The pic is probably her BF she talked about a few times. I guess they are going to tag team on the money. Add his 10% to her 90%, because I'm sure she will be bringing home the bacon. I don't know if she will get the same volume that she got here but she does do good work.Yes guy in pic is her bf. They always walked to locked and loaded in garner. Lived across street. If you brought up seeing her post he didn't like it to much. LOL she should get a new pic that one a few years old now.

TimJim
11-09-18, 13:28
I remember the really older lady you are referring to, she only gave the shower then off to the room for the younger one to come in, doesnt matter no action ever happens in the shower room, Once I did have another older lady greet me and she was also the provider. Short lady wearing really short cut off jean shorts nice size tits. She actually had a killer body and rode me like a wild cat sometimes experience is a good thing but she definitely wasn't the grandma before. They know you are not there for a senior citizen. As far as bringing a buddy as long as he has the door and tip fee (cash only) they will be very happy to get 2 at once. Hopefully they are staffed to handle both.I appreciate it. So is this the same place as the other one or different? It sounds like you're insinuating it's the same. How young are the ladies? (I'm a young buck).

XHippie
11-09-18, 16:38
I appreciate it. So is this the same place as the other one or different? It sounds like you're insinuating it's the same. How young are the ladies? (I'm a young buck).From your description it sounded like VIP in Youngsville which is what I was referring to. From what I hear they have a decent rotation. Most of my experiences they have been decent looking, probably late 20's early 30's and a full menu was no problem at the required tip of course. I don’t think you have to worry about getting a old hag.

JocoGuy007
11-09-18, 16:56
Does anyone know what happened to Holly, the red-headed MILF who lived near Poole Rd and used to post Craigslist ads titled "Rejuvenating Therapeutic Massage by Female"? I used to have her email address, but I don't anymore.Sent you a PM.

John252
11-10-18, 06:28

I can kinda get the dbags that record in secret but I've always noticed that they obscure their faces when they post them.

Fucking asswipes, it's reprehensible and I ban them. I could give a fuck less if it's not in the rules.

A2

Some unhappy customers apparently make themselves happy, perhaps with the staff watching. Is there tolerance for such self service even without video? Some of the legit places really turn the heat on without letting off pressure.So I get the idea that recording ain't cool, illegal.

How could one know of self service finish is ok? I don't want to be like Travolta.

Nattie
11-10-18, 10:47
Drove by Yucca on Friday and there was a "For Rent" sign in the window. I didn't check to see if they were still operating but that doesn't look good.
Hmmmm I just checked and they have an ad posted today..........

Nattie.

GovernorsClub
11-10-18, 13:20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lYKunj-RtM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfsZLeoz4Vk

A2

Some unhappy customers apparently make themselves happy, perhaps with the staff watching. Is there tolerance for such self service even without video? Some of the legit places really turn the heat on without letting off pressure.

Vanilla Gorill
11-10-18, 23:32
Drove by Yucca on Friday and there was a "For Rent" sign in the window. I didn't check to see if they were still operating but that doesn't look good.
Hmmmm I just checked and they have an ad posted today..........

Nattie.I live real close to Yucca the Open sign was on aeound 8 pn when I was driving by.

XHippie
11-11-18, 10:39
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lYKunj-RtM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfsZLeoz4VkThe really creepy thing about this story is Matt Lauer is sitting there watching the story and probably had a camera under the desk getting a upskirt shot of his co-host. He and Bill Cosby have some serious pussy issues. A rich creep can get away doing some damage if they use their power. It caught up with Bob Crane the actor on Hogan's Heroes TV show he videoed god knows how many women. Of course we have social media now which takes it to a whole new level. IMO I don't think you have to worry about Asian owners putting cameras in the massage room, they won't spend that kind of money. Customers are more likely to sneak a video. Hotel and Motels especially mom and pop places holy shit you never know.

Beasho1231
11-11-18, 13:49
Had a dream that there was a new girl at VIP. Pretty cute probably mid 20's. Had a dream she shorted me nearly 20 minutes of my massage.

PM me and I can give details.

Pmondore
11-11-18, 16:44
. Hotel and Motels especially mom and pop places holy shit you never know.Ever since the Erin Andrews debacle I always look thru my hotel room peephole (if there is one) to be sure it faces the right way. Not that anyone really wants to see my fat ass, but still.

RJizzle
11-11-18, 18:38
I live real close to Yucca the Open sign was on aeound 8 pn when I was driving by.They are moving across the street to a larger building.

Nattie
11-11-18, 18:52
I have this vision in my head that someone walks in and says he / she is thinking about renting the place and they ask if they can take a look around. LOL.

Make sure the doors are locked in the transition.

They are moving across the street to a larger building.

Beasho1231
11-12-18, 10:47
Had a dream that there was a new girl at VIP. Pretty cute probably mid 20's. Had a dream she shorted me nearly 20 minutes of my massage.

PM me and I can give details.New girl Hannah, first day on job. In my dream she was about 25, decent looking but cut the massage off about 20 minutes since she said it was busy.

Pubb69
11-12-18, 15:37
New girl Hannah, first day on job. In my dream she was about 25, decent looking but cut the massage off about 20 minutes since she said it was busy.Simple solution is cut her tip 40% and everything is equal.

CarlSlim
11-12-18, 17:07
I am looking for an upscale MP in Raleigh. I prefer younger 8+ American girls, but am really looking for quality. I can share info on fabulous spots in Charlotte, Greensboro and Roanoke. PM for details.

BallAllDay
11-12-18, 19:12
She's good. Been doing it a while and is always dressed sexy. Very willing to please. Clean Location, safe. Comfortable. Jamie is a thick curvy girl. Maybe a small BBW. She has a great rack and nice butt and legs. Massage is good with HJ ending. CBJ is on menu too. I would repeat and do often.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/116409

XHippie
11-12-18, 21:54
New girl Hannah, first day on job. In my dream she was about 25, decent looking but cut the massage off about 20 minutes since she said it was busy.I never have viewed VIP's setup and service like the other places. All the other places pretty much have the same script that fits the hour you pay for. Sometimes TS then so much time on the back, flip a little massage then the HE if available then maybe a little more massage to finish the time then cleanup. Not that it's right or wrong but IMO VIP puts the main focus on the TIP MOMENT. I think the shower, sauna, and a so so massage are just time fillers to get to the main tip event. So after the nuts busted depending on the provider she is probably not motivated to go the extra mile and actually massage (work). Get out of the way and make room for the next big tipper. So it doesn't surprise me that one gets cut short on time. Truth to be known the girl is probably thinking, you actually came here for a massage? Now in all fairness dont take this as the norm there. Im sure there have been in the past and will be in the future providers that will give you your moneys worth. But Ill stick to my point that VIP is a different animal.

WarDamnEagle
11-13-18, 13:12
I tried the search on this one and cannot find much.

Has anyone seen her?

Thanks in advance.

WDE.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/121100

Pubb69
11-13-18, 13:24

Has anyone seen her?

Thanks in advance.

WDE.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/121100She is reviewed on here. As I remember the pics are obviously fake, instead you get a middle age woman with a limited menu and a decent rub at a fairly high price but legit with effort and time.

Smokey1986
11-13-18, 14:30
Anyone knows a good place when I can get a decent message with a BBBJ happy ending! Please pm the info if you want, I can return the favor if you ever decided to visit NYC.

Beasho1231
11-13-18, 14:36
I never have viewed VIP's setup and service like the other places. All the other places pretty much have the same script that fits the hour you pay for. Sometimes TS then so much time on the back, flip a little massage then the HE if available then maybe a little more massage to finish the time then cleanup. Not that it's right or wrong but IMO VIP puts the main focus on the TIP MOMENT. I think the shower, sauna, and a so so massage are just time fillers to get to the main tip event. So after the nuts busted depending on the provider she is probably not motivated to go the extra mile and actually massage (work). Get out of the way and make room for the next big tipper. So it doesn't surprise me that one gets cut short on time. Truth to be known the girl is probably thinking, you actually came here for a massage? Now in all fairness dont take this as the norm there. Im sure there have been in the past and will be in the future providers that will give you your moneys worth. But Ill stick to my point that VIP is a different animal.XHippie. You are right on the money. I think the girl was new so she was trying to be a rock star on her first day and maximize her tips.

Stevet35
11-13-18, 16:25
Visited #1 on JJ list. Very nice massage & table shower and left smiling.

Nice 40+ lady. Nice assets. Nothing really new to report just consistency here.

JocoGuy007
11-15-18, 11:19
This may be too late, but check your inbox.

Anyone had a recent massage from this woman? Any idea what the damage was? Ping me if you don't want to post on thread.

Thanks.

Spooner Strum
11-17-18, 09:04
This may be too late, but check your inbox.She's advertised forever. Any good?

Bronco Driver
11-17-18, 09:41

Nice 40+ lady. Nice assets. Nothing really new to report just consistency here.Has it reopened? Some additional info please.

XHippie
11-17-18, 18:46
Has it reopened? Some additional info please.It did close but reopened shortly after closing under new ownership a month or two ago can't remember the exact date. Pretty much the same setup and same service. It may actually be a few bucks cheaper not sure. The previous guy at the counter was charging $80 for one hour. It's down the street from Remedy not sure if ones better than the other. Maybe others can comment on the comparison.

Stevet35
11-17-18, 19:17
Has it reopened? Some additional info please.Yes it is opened, a couple of doors down from the Chinese restaurant.

Pgrandis54
11-18-18, 12:56

Nice 40+ lady. Nice assets. Nothing really new to report just consistency here.I went this week and from the limited english told it was a standup shower. Can anyone confirm? Not the same thing. Older gal pretty good massage but rushed motions could not slow her down. Preflip turned into a totaly new experience for me. Nice aftermassage with long work on the feet and she seemed really happy at the end with big hug. Anyone know the names or how many gals working here?

RichardParker
11-18-18, 16:33
I was looking for a decent body rub / massage in the RDU area and came across Haily's post on Rubratings. I was curious about those huge beasts, and was in town for the morning, so I got in touch and set up an appointment. She was able to accommodate me about an hour later. Location was decent. She met me at the door of her room with a sheer robe on. She is short. Very large breastsn a bit thicker elsewhere than pictures let on, but certainly not a dealbreaker. She was very nice and conversational. The room was nice and clean. She had a massage table set up. Nothing seemed rushed. I got situated on the table and she gave me a nice rubdown while we talked. On the flip, she stayed for a bit near my head and torso keeping those huge breasts near me. She turned her attention lower and put those tatas to use. It didn't take long to finish up that way. I probably won't repeat since I don't find myself in that area often and I wouldn't drive far out of my way, but it was worth it for the experience of seeing breasts that large up close and personal.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/122852

DenverDude
11-19-18, 13:04
I saw her post and decided to contact her. She does request a photo for age & race verification. She is upfront that her pictures are fake but she does it for discretion. She offered to send me a recent picture and private messages with reviews from her customers. She is a hottie late 30's. I saw her over the weekend and WOW! Great massage (she is a CMT) classy sensual and flirty. She has a few different options on the menu. I went with the $200 since it was my 1st visit but DEFINITELY going back to see her for the upgrade. Worth it $$.

KConan
11-19-18, 14:11
I toured some Cary and Durham AMPs, as I was a bit flush last Friday night, had some time, and wanted a good massage or even two. I also needed an update on the lay of the land AMP-wise, especially in Durham. Some I ducked in and out, and in two cases I got a massage:

First I went to Yucca in Cary, and a grandma greeted me and I bolted. Next I checked out the Miami blvd massage joint, which as folks on here mentioned has apparently reopened, and I didn't like what I saw and so I headed over to Quality Massage.

At Quality I got a massage from a decent looking blonde named Ja* It was my first time at this place. She was OK, and the massage was good overall, but I didn't really like the prices or the atmosphere / cleanliness. I dropped by Asia Remedy afterwards to see what's doing' and was told Ruby has left, and so I headed back to Cary and hit Green Apple. I asked for Li* who gives a great overall massage, but instead got Yu* She looked good and gave a decent massage with a nice ending, but she was kind of annoying / weird.

XHippie
11-19-18, 14:16
I saw her post and decided to contact her. She does request a photo for age & race verification. She is upfront that her pictures are fake but she does it for discretion. She offered to send me a recent picture and private messages with reviews from her customers. She is a hottie late 30's. I saw her over the weekend and WOW! Great massage (she is a CMT) classy sensual and flirty. She has a few different options on the menu. I went with the $200 since it was my 1st visit but DEFINITELY going back to see her for the upgrade. Worth it $$.If she has demons and turns bat shit crazy one day or worse has a bat shit crazy jealous boyfriend maybe we will see your photo on USASG photo gallery one day. Careful what you give these folks.

Pubb69
11-20-18, 16:30
I saw her post and decided to contact her. She does request a photo for age & race verification. She is upfront that her pictures are fake but she does it for discretion. She offered to send me a recent picture and private messages with reviews from her customers. She is a hottie late 30's. I saw her over the weekend and WOW! Great massage (she is a CMT) classy sensual and flirty. She has a few different options on the menu. I went with the $200 since it was my 1st visit but DEFINITELY going back to see her for the upgrade. Worth it $$.Again as others past messages will confirm, this woman is mid fourties and her menu is pretty limited. Not saying she isn't worth a visit but anyone going to see her should know this is more accurate information.

Blake4587
11-20-18, 23:15
I come visit NC for the holidays every year and two years ago I saw Pinky and then last year I saw Ginger who is the same girl. She's a hot Korean girl. Does anyone know if she's still there and if she has changed her name? Any other hotties at VIP? Please DM me!

Blake4587
11-20-18, 23:28
I come visit NC for the holidays every year and two years ago I saw Pinky and then last year I saw Ginger who is the same girl. She's a hot Korean girl. Does anyone know if she's still there and if she has changed her name? Any other hotties at VIP? Please DM me!

Livinitinva
11-21-18, 16:54
No way I ever give a photo. Nor even a real 1st name.

If I really had to see someone who demanded a photo. I would do just like the providers. Find some pick of some guy that was bore some vague resemblance to me and send that.

If she has demons and turns bat shit crazy one day or worse has a bat shit crazy jealous boyfriend maybe we will see your photo on USASG photo gallery one day. Careful what you give these folks.

XHippie
11-21-18, 17:23
No way I ever give a photo. Nor even a real 1st name.

If I really had to see someone who demanded a photo. I would do just like the providers. Find some pick of some guy that was bore some vague resemblance to me and send that.I fully understand why some girls want to screen guys for their preference or safety and probably most of the time it's fine. However I think the guy doing this is at more risk than she is. Because of several reasons such as. What if her phone falls into the wrong hands, what if she is in fact some big hairy Police Officer and now knows exactually what you look like walking in on the appointment. Does she share her pictures with family, friends or regular customers? I'm a little gun shy with all this social media shit that is casually shared. Sharing your PICTURE with someone that uses the internet for her business and runs the risk of LE looking in her phone hummm not good. And as I said earlier if she has some issues this adds another risk. Maybe I am paranoid I don't know but why take the chance. Move on to a pussy provider that is more concerned about Franklins picture than yours. Just the way I roll, each to his own.

XHippie
11-22-18, 06:27
Pass the Potatoe salad please, Hey Who put Vodka in the lemonade? Holy shit she's my cousin? Happy Thanksgiving everybody see ya at the mall Friday.

Spooner Strum
11-22-18, 09:18
I toured some Cary and Durham AMPs, as I was a bit flush last Friday night, had some time, and wanted a good massage or even two. I also needed an update on the lay of the land AMP-wise, especially in Durham. Some I ducked in and out, and in two cases I got a massage:

First I went to Yucca in Cary, and a grandma greeted me and I bolted. Next I checked out the Miami blvd massage joint, which as folks on here mentioned has apparently reopened, and I didn't like what I saw and so I headed over to Quality Massage.

At Quality I got a massage from a decent looking blonde named Ja* It was my first time at this place. She was OK, and the massage was good overall, but I didn't really like the prices or the atmosphere / cleanliness. I dropped by Asia Remedy afterwards to see what's doing' and was told Ruby has left, and so I headed back to Cary and hit Green Apple. I asked for Li* who gives a great overall massage, but instead got Yu* She looked good and gave a decent massage with a nice ending, but she was kind of annoying / weird.Did Ja* have short hair and a killer butt?

KConan
11-23-18, 02:10
Did Ja* have short hair and a killer butt?Short-Medium length blonde hair and yea, a killer a butt.

JalsaR
11-24-18, 12:14
Short-Medium length blonde hair and yea, a killer a butt.Where is QM located?

XHippie
11-24-18, 16:36
Where is QM located?Not (QM) Qualty Massage. Just Google Quality Bath Durham. It's on Holloway Street.

Spooner Strum
11-25-18, 08:58
Short-Medium length blonde hair and yea, a killer a butt.Fuck yeah. Thanks!

CarlSlim
11-25-18, 14:05
Arrived at 10 am just after they opened. I am guessing the woman that showed me to my room was the MMS. She was older, but cute and I thought she was going to be my provider because she did the shower with plenty of teasing and led me back to the room.

When she said "ok, someone will be here in a minute", I got nervous because of the bait and switch reviews. A few minutes later, Hannah came in and introduced herself. She is a smoking hot Asian girl in her early 20's!! She has a tiny little firm body with sexy eyes and perky Ds. Her English was actually very good (better than the MMS). Massage was ok, but mostly just for teasing. CBJ was good, no DT, but lots of eye contact!! CFS was fabulous!! Started CG the popped in mish. She then got a hot towel, cleaned me up and actually dressed me while we chatted. Hannah was lots of fun!! She did say she was visiting from California so, don't know how long she will be at VIP.

AlvinPurple
11-25-18, 16:37

Has anyone seen her?

Thanks in advance.

WDE.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/121100Sorry, but late responding to this.

If this is who I think it is (& wording looks familiar) she's up near Wake Forest. Used to see her a lot before the blackout. Pictures aren't her but her description is accurate. I haven't seen her in probably a year. Stopped seeing her because her prices kept changing. Nice house in quiet neighborhood. Good massage with standard finish but pricey upgrades available.
Edit: took out search term, it returned nothing

BackSlash32
11-26-18, 19:20
Hey Raleigh,

I'll be traveling to Raleigh for work next week, and am looking for recommendations for the best place to receive a massage in the area. As in, if you only had time to visit one, which would you choose? I am able to travel within the Raleigh-Durham area, but it's a short business trip, so I won't be able to go too, too far.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and feel free to PM with further detail (this is preferable).

Thanks,

Backslash.

BackSlash32
11-26-18, 19:29
Hey Raleigh,

I'll be traveling to Raleigh for work next week, and am looking for recommendations for the best place to receive a massage in the area. As in, if you only had time to visit one, which would you choose? I am able to travel within the Raleigh-Durham area, but it's a short business trip, so I won't be able to go too, too far.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and feel free to PM with further detail (this is preferable).

Thanks,

Backslash.

Volvos40
11-27-18, 07:05
Nothing to report since I'm new in area, but anyone know of real Chinese massage, hopefully un-draped, and don't care about HE? It can be be anywhere in RTP, love be south though.

Volvos40
11-27-18, 07:15
Sounds perfect for me. Can you give me contact info? PM if you need to.

I saw her post and decided to contact her. She does request a photo for age & race verification. She is upfront that her pictures are fake but she does it for discretion. She offered to send me a recent picture and private messages with reviews from her customers. She is a hottie late 30's. I saw her over the weekend and WOW! Great massage (she is a CMT) classy sensual and flirty. She has a few different options on the menu. I went with the $200 since it was my 1st visit but DEFINITELY going back to see her for the upgrade. Worth it $$.

Beasho1231
11-27-18, 14:27
Does anyone have a good go to for a good massage to a private residence, where potentially a HE could be obtained?

VIP is a bit pricey. Hannah gave a great massage at VIP. I have heard there is another girl there name Gina. Anyone had any experience with her? There is another older woman there at VIP who also gives great massages and I seem to get her most of the time.

EasyRon
11-27-18, 15:48
I'm into sensual massages. I used to go to CL and weed through them there. Sometimes it took a while, but you could pretty easily sort through the fakes and cons. Then, as we all know, it was BackPage. It was easy enough too, and you had to separate the escorts from the massage therapists, but I could do that. And now I come here for info on "massage parlors," but I am just looking for a regular massage, of course with with nice extra touches. I am not looking to go into some AMP and deal with negotiating tips and flips and fakes etc, although sometimes I do. I just want a regular girl who likes to give a regular guy a massage.

Anyway, always interested in PMs re good massage or "body rub" recommendations.

XHippie
11-28-18, 07:35
I'm into sensual massages. I used to go to CL and weed through them there. Sometimes it took a while, but you could pretty easily sort through the fakes and cons. Then, as we all know, it was BackPage. It was easy enough too, and you had to separate the escorts from the massage therapists, but I could do that. And now I come here for info on "massage parlors," but I am just looking for a regular massage, of course with with nice extra touches. I am not looking to go into some AMP and deal with negotiating tips and flips and fakes etc, although sometimes I do. I just want a regular girl who likes to give a regular guy a massage.

Anyway, always interested in PMs re good massage or "body rub" recommendations.Everything you said pretty much applies to all of us. The CL & Backpage fate also applies to the stores. Just Google "Rubmap Raleigh" and look at all the closings. There are a few rub and tug places scattered around but very few, past post on this board will provide that info. There are 4 stores in Raleigh on major roads close to each other such as 2 on Capitol, 2 on Falls of the Neause (legit only) unless you are very very lucky but I wouldnt bet on it. That's FOUR stores within a few miles of each other with ZERO fun time. Cary, Durham are slim Pickens. Smaller areas such as Garner, Apex etc. Dead. Winston Salem, Greensboro, Charlotte selection picks up. The NC Massage Board put a cloud over this Asian business in the RTP area, just too close to the Capitol City I guess. Not sure if this will lead to more AAMP's in the future because lack of places to advertise could be hard to reach potential customers. Wait and see how it all shakes out. Good luck.

Blake4587
11-28-18, 12:50
Does anyone have a good go to for a good massage to a private residence, where potentially a HE could be obtained?

VIP is a bit pricey. Hannah gave a great massage at VIP. I have heard there is another girl there name Gina. Anyone had any experience with her? There is another older woman there at VIP who also gives great massages and I seem to get her most of the time.PM sent, please take a look!

Blake4587
11-28-18, 17:45
Arrived at 10 am just after they opened. I am guessing the woman that showed me to my room was the MMS. She was older, but cute and I thought she was going to be my provider because she did the shower with plenty of teasing and led me back to the room.

When she said "ok, someone will be here in a minute", I got nervous because of the bait and switch reviews. A few minutes later, Hannah came in and introduced herself. She is a smoking hot Asian girl in her early 20's!! She has a tiny little firm body with sexy eyes and perky Ds. Her English was actually very good (better than the MMS). Massage was ok, but mostly just for teasing. CBJ was good, no DT, but lots of eye contact!! CFS was fabulous!! Started CG the popped in mish. She then got a hot towel, cleaned me up and actually dressed me while we chatted. Hannah was lots of fun!! She did say she was visiting from California so, don't know how long she will be at VIP.Hey Wayne! I just sent you a PM, please check it, thanks!

MD Bellamy
11-30-18, 14:31
Made a trip (my first) to Asian Remedy in Durham yesterday about 2. 30. $70 for the hour. No TS offered (Is it available?) The session got off to a bad start as I was left in the room for almost 20 minutes. At this point, I donned by towel and stepped out into the corridor. Instant panic! I said I'd maybe have to cut back to 30 minutes (or leave). Ushered back into the room. A couple of minutes later, my masseuse arrived--with $20 refund for the change in time.

Drew April. Slim, long hair and (I'd guess) mid-20's. She said she'd been there about a month. She was wearing tight slacks and a tightly fitting blouse. After the start of the session (because she was delivering a good massage) I reinstated the 60 minute session.

Perhaps because I'd complained, perhaps not, I got the full 60 minute session, maybe a little more. April also forgot that she's refunded me $20 until I reminded her while adding in a $40 tip.

Details: As I said, the massage was very good. I like a structured massage and April worked the different muscle groups quite effectively. I usually make minimal OTC contact during the massage and the same was true this time. April did stand close enough to my hand (off the table) to allow me to touch, so we were on the same wavelength. After about 45 minutes, she began focusing on the legs and then got to the gentle, erotic fingertip stuff. And the flip. She asked what I wanted and I held up four fingers. OK. I asked her to remove her top and she said that would be an extra payment, so I passed. I then pointed to my mouth and she instantly said no. So some things can be bought but others cannot. In fact, she allowed me generous access by pulled up the blouse and bra--small, dark-nippled, supple breasts.

The HE was one of the best I've received and April has an engagingly shy personality.

Alert: She did use a scented lotion (which she toweled off at the end) but the scent lingered. Those with keen-nosed significant others might need to beware.

Overall: A very good visit in a clean environment, with an attractive and skilled masseuse. Won't be my last visit.

XHippie
12-01-18, 09:27
Made a trip (my first) to Asian Remedy in Durham yesterday about 2. 30. $70 for the hour. No TS offered (Is it available?) The session got off to a bad start as I was left in the room for almost 20 minutes. At this point, I donned by towel and stepped out into the corridor. Instant panic! I said I'd maybe have to cut back to 30 minutes (or leave). Ushered back into the room. A couple of minutes later, my masseuse arrived--with $20 refund for the change in time.

Drew April. Slim, long hair and (I'd guess) mid-20's. She said she'd been there about a month. She was wearing tight slacks and a tightly fitting blouse. After the start of the session (because she was delivering a good massage) I reinstated the 60 minute session.

Perhaps because I'd complained, perhaps not, I got the full 60 minute session, maybe a little more. April also forgot that she's refunded me $20 until I reminded her while adding in a $40 tip.

Details: As I said, the massage was very good. I like a structured massage and April worked the different muscle groups quite effectively. I usually make minimal OTC contact during the massage and the same was true this time. April did stand close enough to my hand (off the table) to allow me to touch, so we were on the same wavelength. After about 45 minutes, she began focusing on the legs and then got to the gentle, erotic fingertip stuff. And the flip. She asked what I wanted and I held up four fingers. OK. I asked her to remove her top and she said that would be an extra payment, so I passed. I then pointed to my mouth and she instantly said no. So some things can be bought but others cannot. In fact, she allowed me generous access by pulled up the blouse and bra--small, dark-nippled, supple breasts.

The HE was one of the best I've received and April has an engagingly shy personality.

Alert: She did use a scented lotion (which she toweled off at the end) but the scent lingered. Those with keen-nosed significant others might need to beware.

Overall: A very good visit in a clean environment, with an attractive and skilled masseuse. Won't be my last visit.Good review! Good point about the scented oil, don't know why they use this smelly stuff.

BJohn67
12-03-18, 20:03
Good review! Good point about the scented oil, don't know why they use this smelly stuff.Maybe they use the smelly stuff because it's inexpensive and / or to mask stinky customers.

VincentCor74
12-04-18, 14:36
Not sure any of you visited or would remember Camilla in Apex.

Very alternative looking 20 ish girl; works out of her parents garage in a upper middle class neighborhood.

She's back from traveling the world and looking to pic up new clients.

It's 1. 0 for half hour including standard finish. Not sure about other options.

Feel free to PM for her digits.

TheShredSter66
12-05-18, 14:57
Not local to us but heard am interesting story on npr this morning about police in Houston being taught mandarin so they can better communicate with the growing local asian population. The story later led into the MPs in town and the police say this will help them "build trust" with the locals. I dunno about ya'll but to me police trying to build trust generally means make an easy arrest and be the hero on the news without having to do any real honest police work.

HappyMan22
12-05-18, 19:27
I am interested in her digits. What does she look like? Thanks in advance.

HappyMan22
12-05-18, 19:31
I called Green Apple and made an appointment. I walked in and was met by an older Asian lady. She showed me to the room. I was not asked about a shower before or after. She came back a few moments later and started my 1 hr massage. She did a great job overall. She told me to flip over and I am thinking oh shit its about to go down. Nope nothing happened. No happy ending no touching. But she did ask for a tip. I gave her 10. She was like that's it. I said next time you should do more. And I walked out.

XHippie
12-05-18, 22:18
Not local to us but heard am interesting story on npr this morning about police in Houston being taught mandarin so they can better communicate with the growing local asian population. The story later led into the MPs in town and the police say this will help them "build trust" with the locals. I dunno about ya'll but to me police trying to build trust generally means make an easy arrest and be the hero on the news without having to do any real honest police work.Granted anything's possible. IMO the damage closing the AMP's around this area has been done already. Cities that are saturated with AMP's that are on LE radar I'd say this statement would apply. Around these parts to spend tax payers money to train LE officers a foreign language to help protect and serve the public, they would be more wise to train officers to speak Spanish. Mandarin would be a waste IMO.

KConan
12-06-18, 00:03
I called Green Apple and made an appointment...I've been maybe 5-6 times and never had a shower there. Weird that she didn't try to upsell, as they usually do that there at Green Apple / Healing Spa.

ParisNights
12-06-18, 01:04
Traveling through as I do on holidays. Stopped by on Thanksgiving weekend. Got "Judy". Place was busy as hell. She gave what I'd call very good massage. 7+ on looks. Some free roaming as well. Free play up top (nice natural rack). Happy when I left. 70 for entrance. I think 50 on exit. She had me like a damn noodle. I'd go back for sure. Not sure about other options. You boys over here have it nice...Nashville is a fkg desert. I'd go broke over here....LOL.

Starliner63
12-06-18, 09:36
I saw her a few times a couple of years ago. If I'm ever up that way again, I will definitely give her a cal. A little quirky, but we got along really well. She was tiny when I saw her last and not bad to look at.

Very alternative looking 20 ish girl; works out of her parents garage in a upper middle class neighborhood.

It's 1. 0 for half hour including standard finish. Not sure about other options.

Feel free to PM for her digits.

Nync2018
12-06-18, 13:04

Feel free to PM for her digits.I'm guessing there's no ad out there for her at the moment? Or pics? Somewhat thrown off she's in her parents garage but can't help but want to know more.

Watk5399
12-06-18, 16:48
New address is 155 SW Maynard Rd. Same telephone #. She pointed across the street from original shop.

John37
12-06-18, 21:47
Saw Dani tonight. She tried to steal my wallet, avoid at all costs.

http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/new-dani-brazil-first-time-in/602722891465

AqFan
12-07-18, 05:11
Does anyone AAMPs in or around the RDU area? If so, send me a pm please.

Demento
12-07-18, 09:11
I called Green Apple and made an appointment. I walked in and was met by an older Asian lady. She showed me to the room. I was not asked about a shower before or after. She came back a few moments later and started my 1 hr massage. She did a great job overall. She told me to flip over and I am thinking oh shit its about to go down. Nope nothing happened. No happy ending no touching. But she did ask for a tip. I gave her 10. She was like that's it. I said next time you should do more. And I walked out.Have always had a happy time here. My regular spot for at least 3 years now.

Demento
12-07-18, 09:13
I've been maybe 5-6 times and never had a shower there. Weird that she didn't try to upsell, as they usually do that there at Green Apple / Healing Spa.Been going for years and never had an upsell. Bizarre.

Demento
12-07-18, 09:19
As per my previous two posts today, I normally frequent the apple and hence rarely post reviews cause it is the same experience each time. Very consistent there.

Tried something new. Have seen her posts for years. Holiday special and 30 off. Tried regular session for 140 - 30 and was quite pleased. Although in and out in approx 30 min, the menu was much more open than at the AMP and got to do some things you never can at AMP. Daty for example. Pretty lady, curvy bod, she can lead the session if you want to be sub. Will repeat. No link cause everyone has surely seen her ads.

DeviloFaman
12-07-18, 10:17

http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/new-dani-brazil-first-time-in/602722891465Dude, WTF. You posted an outstanding, unbelievable bogus message about her last night. Which has been removed BTW. And you've done the same posting, on her, in different cities in FL. What are you doing?

TimsTime
12-07-18, 11:43
Hey folks I went to an AMP a couple of months ago. Usually see escorts.

The massage was mediocre at best but for an ending if she wanted.

60 for a HJ.

I told her my reg I get hh+ and FS with my reg for that. I told her I could JO for nothing LOL.

My question is what is the standard tips for various endings?

You can PM me if you'd prefer.

Thanks.

TheSting24
12-07-18, 13:17
Standard tip for standard HE is 40. Maybe 50 if she knocks it out of the park, offers UTC roaming, etc.

We need to hold this rate, anything above for standard is foolish and sets bad precedent. Just my opinion.

TS24.

60 for a HJ.

I told her my reg I get hh+ and FS with my reg for that. I told her I could JO for nothing LOL.

Thanks.

KConan
12-07-18, 16:00
Been going for years and never had an upsell. Bizarre.My fault. Let me clarify "upsell, I've been offered HE for a price and topless HE for a price. Those were the only options, I didn't mean to suggest the place is a ripoff or something way beyond HE is offered. I've always had an HE there.

XHippie
12-07-18, 19:12

60 for a HJ.

Thanks.Agree with all TS24 said. When they ask for more than standard in the area they are working, they are either a rookie, fresh from another city or testing to see what head you are thinking with. And in my opinion table showers should be covered in the door fee. Paying for a table shower is like paying for water at a restaurant. They coated you with smelly oil they should clean it off. However being a bit of a germ freak TS are not my thing.

Demento
12-08-18, 11:34
My fault. Let me clarify "upsell, I've been offered HE for a price and topless HE for a price. Those were the only options, I didn't mean to suggest the place is a ripoff or something way beyond HE is offered. I've always had an HE there.I'm just disappointed that I have never been offered the topless upsell.

Demento
12-08-18, 11:37
As per my previous two posts today, I normally frequent the apple and hence rarely post reviews cause it is the same experience each time. Very consistent there.

Tried something new. Have seen her posts for years. Holiday special and 30 off. Tried regular session for 140 - 30 and was quite pleased. Although in and out in approx 30 min, the menu was much more open than at the AMP and got to do some things you never can at AMP. Daty for example. Pretty lady, curvy bod, she can lead the session if you want to be sub. Will repeat. No link cause everyone has surely seen her ads.Repeated recently and had a decent session but not the same enthusiasm or menu. Going to explore other options. Also basic session only gets you about 30 min. I guess it's a YMMV situation.

Tomas247
12-09-18, 05:22
I feel like I've been craving the massage girls lately, rather than the SBs, and escorts. It's so relaxing and pleasing.

I've had massages with endings that were more memorable and pleasurable than some of the greatest sex I've ever had.

Saw a nice, I'd call her ajoomma (middle aged korean) lady at Green Apple yesterday. I didn't look at the clock, but never felt rushed. Great TS, really cleaned me well. Her attention to details was superb. Back in the room the massage was firm, she didn't use a lot of oil and she has incredibly strong hands. She massaged every part of me in one way or another and it was perfect pressure. Almost hard enough that it's slightly painful, but not really. She also had the perfect sized nails and she would occasionally dig them into your skin in an erotic way.

After what felt like an hour, I flipped, and she gave the most amazing, slow, teasing, sensual massage in all the right places. She really took her time, played with my ass a little the way I like it and just seduced me to finish. I'd go back tomorrow but she's on vacay for the next week. She dressed me at the end, even putting my socks and shoes on me, while constantly calling me "handsome boy" LOL. She did the little things like offering gum and water, etc. It was a wonderful experience.

John37
12-09-18, 11:36

http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/new-dani-brazil-first-time-in/602722891465OMG!!

I made a post about Dani, but it was a post talking well, and I never stole my wallet!

Saw Dani tonight. Beautiful girl with bronze skin. Extremely soft. Nice tummy and nice tits. Her ass was amazing though. Round, not HUGE and fake but round and soft. Pretty pussy. She was extremely GFE. Again, too much for my liking.

Doggy was spectacular. Again, ass was just so nice and round, soft on a tiny frame but still proportional. She liked her nipples sucked and I started fingering her, she got really into it and came before I left.

Soulreaver
12-10-18, 23:47
It was snowing today decided to go for a massage.

I visited #1 (on JJ's List) . 7 for an hour. 3 for a standard finish.

Massage was average.

TheShredSter66
12-11-18, 14:22
New address is 155 SW Maynard Rd. Same telephone #. She pointed across the street from original shop.Has anyone visited the new location? I know this place is traditionally a crap shoot but I've had decent visits none the less. Anything improved or redeeming or simply just a different local? PM's are fine.

AlvinPurple
12-11-18, 21:03
I saw her a few times a couple of years ago. If I'm ever up that way again, I will definitely give her a cal. A little quirky, but we got along really well. She was tiny when I saw her last and not bad to look at.Has anyone seen her since she's reappeared? Just get a bit twitchy when someone contacts me after 18 months with a new number and is wanting my name and number to tie in with email.

Starliner63
12-12-18, 09:51
Has anyone seen her since she's reappeared? Just get a bit twitchy when someone contacts me after 18 months with a new number and is wanting my name and number to tie in with email.I plan on seeing her next week.

Smi13
12-12-18, 10:05
Good review! Good point about the scented oil, don't know why they use this smelly stuff.Needed someone to work out the knots I'd developed after shoveling snow so called to see if April was available. Made an appointment about noon yesterday. My opinion is April is a gem. I've not seen all of the girls at this spot but, based on what I have, I ask for her every time. Prettiest. Friendliest. Great massage from head to toe, and works up to the flip. Nearly lays on top of me with her hand teasing all the while, now blowing in, now licking my ear. Totally sensuous. I read on this forum recently another poster who said he gets as much enjoyment from a quality massage than a QV with FS. So true with April.

April pulled up her top and unsnapped her bra revealing her size As. Just a hand-full. While she brought me to completion. Tipped $40. And will return ASAP.

HappyMan22
12-12-18, 20:21

Feel free to PM for her digits.Yes, I am interested in visiting her. Is the standard finish K9 or hand?

Tomas247
12-12-18, 20:37
Needed someone to work out the knots I'd developed after shoveling snow so called to see if April was available. Made an appointment about noon yesterday. My opinion is April is a gem. I've not seen all of the girls at this spot but, based on what I have, I ask for her every time. Prettiest. Friendliest. Great massage from head to toe, and works up to the flip. Nearly lays on top of me with her hand teasing all the while, now blowing in, now licking my ear. Totally sensuous. I read on this forum recently another poster who said he gets as much enjoyment from a quality massage than a QV with FS. So true with April.

April pulled up her top and unsnapped her bra revealing her size As. Just a hand-full. While she brought me to completion. Tipped $40. And will return ASAP.Thank you for posting this! I think my girl at GA is on vaca this week, so I'll go see April.

Gral23
12-12-18, 22:42
I used to go one around brier creek one couple years ago.

I'm in the military so couldn't really catch up.

Anybody knows any other aamp in this area? Now back in hometown and bored as hell!

PREFER ASIAN!! Numbers and locations please! You can dm pm anything you want! Thank you.

Gral23
12-12-18, 22:59
I was used to go to aamp not regular AMP around brier creek area.

But since BP is down, it is really limited info that I can find.

Anybody knows any aamp around rtp area??

Pm or dm me please!! With numbers and locations! Appreciate it!

Gral23
12-12-18, 23:36
I'm looking for aamp not AMP in this area. I was used to go one around brier creek. But not anymore.

Anybody knows aamp around this rtp area?

Pm me please!! Thanks.

Demento
12-14-18, 08:50
Tried this place yesterday. Someone had said it was historically hit or miss, but it has never let me down. Yesterday was really an excellent experience. Very well done. And nice and warm too, not freezing my ass off. Don't want to share any names, but the other lady looked lovely as I passed by on the way out. Great stuff.

BrownRod
12-14-18, 22:58
New address is 155 SW Maynard Rd. Same telephone #. She pointed across the street from original shop.The new address is 115 SW maynard rd, they use a two door entry system now. Much better for privacy. The massage quality is down but the ending is better. Oh yeah, one more thing, the parking space sucks, don't even think about pulling in with a large suv.

SukMaiCok
12-14-18, 23:29
I am here for 10 days and lodging about a week near RDU triangle, just la starter level monger, looking for recent suggestion. Trying not go over 10 miles around. Thanks much.

RichardParker
12-15-18, 01:52
I plan on seeing her next week.I'm interested in visiting Camilla. How might I go about connecting or finding her info?

SukMaiCok
12-15-18, 16:44
I am a noob monger and I already got 3 rejects (oh we so busy) nearby, do you have any secret code you use when making appt? I called up first and told them I saw your ad, but they all like 'I don't understand' so I walked in but they were all like 'oh come back later' what is going on?

Bandit2779
12-16-18, 05:19
I am a noob monger and I already got 3 rejects (oh we so busy) nearby, do you have any secret code you use when making appt? I called up first and told them I saw your ad, but they all like 'I don't understand' so I walked in but they were all like 'oh come back later' what is going on?All I can say is you're giving off too many red flags to the spa and on here. Good luck trying to find someone who is going to help you, normally you have to give info to get info.

AlvinPurple
12-16-18, 09:38
Not sure where to post this as she's FSBM but we don't have that as a section.

Looking for reviews on Kim, xKim (for search). Seems like she's been around for ages but I can't find any reviews (because of 3 letter name I suspect).

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2937896

TIA.

SlantedLights
12-16-18, 23:17
Prior to change in ownership there was a provider at Green Apple who was named Hannah.

Does anyone know if she is still at GA? Or did she move somewhere else?

SukMaiCok
12-17-18, 08:13
All I can say is you're giving off too many red flags to the spa and on here. Good luck trying to find someone who is going to help you, normally you have to give info to get info.What do you mean by red flags, can I have some explanation?

BoatFool
12-18-18, 13:10
Needed someone to work out the knots I'd developed after shoveling snow so called to see if April was available. Made an appointment about noon yesterday. My opinion is April is a gem. I've not seen all of the girls at this spot but, based on what I have, I ask for her every time. Prettiest. Friendliest. Great massage from head to toe, and works up to the flip. Nearly lays on top of me with her hand teasing all the while, now blowing in, now licking my ear. Totally sensuous. I read on this forum recently another poster who said he gets as much enjoyment from a quality massage than a QV with FS. So true with April.

April pulled up her top and unsnapped her bra revealing her size As. Just a hand-full. While she brought me to completion. Tipped $40. And will return ASAP.You inspired me to try scheduling with April.

When I called, I said I would be there in an hour. I arrived 55 minutes later and Counter lady #1 had no memory of my call but I was told to come back in 30 minutes. 29 minutes later I returned and told counter lady #2 I was there for my appointment with April. Another gentleman customer was at the counter, and he said that he had made an appointment with April for the same time. Lady #2 went in back and had a discussion with other ladies. I was pleased when she returned and told me to come on back believing I was the chosen one. I apologized to the other gentleman as I passed him. Got into the room and 10 minutes later, my therapist entered and I am pretty sure she was not April. So I hope the other gentleman got the appointment with April.

Needless to say I had a very satisfying time with the substitute therapist.

BF.

MD Bellamy
12-18-18, 22:39
What do you mean by red flags, can I have some explanation?Red Flags here: The custom here is "give some to get some". Folks won't share much with a new poster unless that new poster has offered some upfront intel. We don't know who you are. Is your middle name "LEO"? For instance, from which spas were you turned away? Which ones missed the appointment? Useful info for other mongers! It's a Catch-22. Only after you've paid your dues and shown evidence of having RTFF, will you get some feedback.

Red Flags at AMP: Some AMPs are chilly with young guys with short hair. Or had you had a shot of something before appearing? Or loud and aggressive? Too verbal about what you wanted? Or, perhaps, the wrong skin tone? Could be you showed up just as they were opening (or closing) and no one was available--although in the former case I'd expect a "Come back in 30 minutes" instead of a flat refusal of service.

Hope this is useful to you.

GrillMaster
12-18-18, 22:48

April pulled up her top and unsnapped her bra revealing her size As. Just a hand-full. While she brought me to completion. Tipped $40. And will return ASAP.I'm headed to RDU in a bit. How do I know if it's April? A bit of a description would be really helpful. I'm not in Raleigh often, but now that Rose is closed I'm looking for a good second choice. What's she look like?

GM.

MisterT69
12-19-18, 06:57
I'm headed to RDU in a bit. How do I know if it's April? A bit of a description would be really helpful. I'm not in Raleigh often, but now that Rose is closed I'm looking for a good second choice. What's she look like?

GM.Young and cute is the best way to describe her.

XHippie
12-19-18, 08:13
What do you mean by red flags, can I have some explanation?MD pretty much covered your question. These girls NEVER want to loose a customer so your timing was either bad or you gave off a bad vibe. Also they will tell you what you want to hear on the phone such as a appointment etc to get you to come to the store don't put a lot of stock in this. If you have this same refusal problem at other stores it's probably the way you speak or look, if not I'm sure it was just bad timing or communication issues. If you try to go back and get turned away at the door, well there you go. Hey it's their right to refuse a customer and members right to be blunt regarding sharing info before receiving or being cautious with a newbie. This AMP area has got hit hard with shut downs, don’t take it personal. Keep posting!

OleDog
12-19-18, 09:34
Low imput poster here so pardon me for inturupting but this post caught my attention. Hippie and MD as usual are on target but since I have seldom found myself being turned away from a spa it really stuck in my mind that you got 3 rejections in a row. Damn. That's what I stumbled over in your post. Also had a hard time with your moniker (is that how you spell that fancy word? Sukmaicok sounds to me like you spent a lot of time coming up with that one just to sound like you fit in as of the guys. Yeah, I guess if I were LEO I might want some secret code to use over the phone to check out 'yellow' shops too. Of course in my area cops don't care if your legit or dirty. They just make up their own version of what happened when they go undercover but that's another story. Ok, again pardon the interruption, I'll just crawl back under my rock now.

Joe Looking
12-19-18, 15:18
Ad: http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/aubree-relocated-from-ohio-wou/416668760036.

Overall: 8. 5/10.

Sorry for being late to put this in but with the holidays I've been busy. Scheduling with her took a bit of work. She seems to be busy, but that's not necessarily bad because she does allow bookings in advance. Once I made the appointment she had me drive to an address in Durham near where she lives. After I got there I called and she guided me to her townhome community. She's just moved in so things are a bit spartan but the enviornment was very comfortable.

She has a massage table and a room dedicated to it. That was a great indication that I'd get a decent massage and not some rub. Before we got going she let me know about her upgrades. The base massage is 80 for the hour, for 150 she'll do topless and for 200 she'll do nude. I'm not a fan of paying extra for those things so opted out so I don't know if either include mutual touch. I was also just looking for a massage and she gave a great one. There was no HJ on the flip, but that's not to say she doesn't offer one. I can't imagine she'll do a nude massage and not jack a dick off but who knows. I plan to repeat because at that price, the quality of her massage is probably one of the best deals in the area (HJ or not). If I can confirm that she'll give a handshake, I'll update.

Lookswise, she's just like the photos and I could see under her shirt that she had a beautiful set of tits.

The only downer was that she mentioned that tips are optional. IMO if you're an indepenedent provider then you should set the price you want instead of asking for tips. I plan to repeat, hopefully often!

SukMaiCok
12-19-18, 17:01
Red Flags here: The custom here is "give some to get some". Folks won't share much with a new poster unless that new poster has offered some upfront intel. We don't know who you are. Is your middle name "LEO"? For instance, from which spas were you turned away? Which ones missed the appointment? Useful info for other mongers! It's a Catch-22. Only after you've paid your dues and shown evidence of having RTFF, will you get some feedback.

Red Flags at AMP: Some AMPs are chilly with young guys with short hair. Or had you had a shot of something before appearing? Or loud and aggressive? Too verbal about what you wanted? Or, perhaps, the wrong skin tone? Could be you showed up just as they were opening (or closing) and no one was available--although in the former case I'd expect a "Come back in 30 minutes" instead of a flat refusal of service.

Hope this is useful to you.Got it. Since I got 'some' on this Saturday I will give you that.

I had 3 numbers, from nearest AMP (2223 NC-54), then NEW ASIAN SPA (2945 S Miami Blvd the mall WITH POLICE STATION.), and ASIA REMEDY (Greenwood Commons Shopping Center). Called up all 3, told them I have their classified ads, they all went 'don't know what you talking about'. I even drove up each of them, they all had dim lights, covered window, shower room and closed doors but were 'all busy'. 1st and 3rd places 'come back later' and 2nd total refusal. (That reminds me. I am mid 30 with short hair, like you mentioned).

Ok. Got back and took more surveillance and read about recent Asia Remedy review in Durham page. Picked up the name 'April' and called Asian Remedy, said 'want to appt with April' without hesitation mamasan booked me up. The experience with her is pretty much similar as what I had in the other review. She has very soft hands and worth the visit. I am just a visitor here for business purpose and leave today but whenever I visit this town again, I'll see her again. Google review of Asia remedy sucks, so I thought massage would suck too, but April doesn't.

EasyRon
12-19-18, 17:38
I went to get a massage from an attractive provider that advertises frequently around here. To keep from using a bottle of lotion, she had a Tupperware-type container filled with lotion. She had put the lotion into the plastic container to keep from having to pump the lotion out of the bottle. During the massage she would dip her hands in that plastic container whenever she needed more lotion. I know where her hands went on me, and all I could think was how her hands had gone to the same places on her previous clients. That's gross. And not healthy. She is using the same container of lotion for different massage clients.

Maybe someone else wants to identify massage providers that use this practice. There is no way that is safe or sanitary. Anybody else observe this?

MD Bellamy
12-19-18, 21:46
I'm headed to RDU in a bit. How do I know if it's April? A bit of a description would be really helpful. I'm not in Raleigh often, but now that Rose is closed I'm looking for a good second choice. What's she look like?

GM."Young" and "cute" for sure. Slender too. Dark eyes and darkish skin. Mid-20's? Good English. Wears tight pants that prevent UTC roaming. If you ask for her by name, though, I'm pretty sure you'll get April if she is available. Also, I don't think mama would try to switch on you ("This is April!"), especially if you seem to have had a session before with her.

GrillMaster
12-19-18, 22:22
"Young" and "cute" for sure. Slender too. Dark eyes and darkish skin. Mid-20's? Good English. Wears tight pants that prevent UTC roaming. If you ask for her by name, though, I'm pretty sure you'll get April if she is available. Also, I don't think mama would try to switch on you ("This is April!"), especially if you seem to have had a session before with her.I hope to squeeze in a session before departure. I CANNOT dick around and miss my appointments, transport, check-in, etc. No UTC, huh? But top down is an option I can live with. I also gleaning that this is a NO FS establishment (like VIP in Wilmington, near me). Don't want to get tossed out for being curious! Fingers crossed. GM.

XHippie
12-20-18, 01:10
For the sake of keeping it simple I'm just going to refer to a rub and tug session. I've been to places here and elsewhere where the girl gave the massage and asked for extra if the top came off. Most of her moves felt a little calculated and expected with a sense of limited touching unless more cash is displayed (bummer) shes ALL business. And after the ending she made up the bed while I got dressed and saw me out the door. I would classify this as normal service, She did her job and collected her tip and out the door I went all is well. Then I've had visits that usually involved a little older provider that either had more AMP experience or she just new what a guy wanted. Started with holding my hand to lead me to the room, then involved a massage that didn't feel rushed, had no problem playing cat and mouse touching through out the entire session. Occasionally would press her crotch against parts of my body. On the flip had no problem UTC roaming or removing the top for some nursing. Could easily say no can't do that but did it in a way to not kill the moment because she kept the mood going. Could bust the nut and still want to finish the massage. And when the session was over she helped me put on my socks and other clothing (she has Servivce on her mind not the tip) And NEVER asked anything regarding a tip. Although she may have been older and not as attractive as some and usually had that late 40 or early 50 body I sweetened the tip a few bucks and put her on my repeat list she deserves it! A hug and a peck on the cheek and holding the hand to the exit, yep got my moneys worth. Unfortunately these type of ladies are like the rest, they are in for a few months then on to the next city. These are the ones I personally look for. I'm not that impressed with their looks its the service. Each to his own.

John252
12-20-18, 04:27
For the sake of keeping it simple I'm just going to refer to a rub and tug session. I've been to places here and elsewhere where the girl gave the massage and asked for extra if the top came off. Most of her moves felt a little calculated and expected with a sense of limited touching unless more cash is displayed (bummer) shes ALL business. And after the ending she made up the bed while I got dressed and saw me out the door. I would classify this as normal service, She did her job and collected her tip and out the door I went all is well. Then I've had visits that usually involved a little older provider that either had more AMP experience or she just new what a guy wanted. Started with holding my hand to lead me to the room, then involved a massage that didn't feel rushed, had no problem playing cat and mouse touching through out the entire session. Occasionally would press her crotch against parts of my body. On the flip had no problem UTC roaming or removing the top for some nursing. Could easily say no can't do that but did it in a way to not kill the moment because she kept the mood going. Could bust the nut and still want to finish the massage. And when the session was over she helped me put on my socks and other clothing (she has Servivce on her mind not the tip) And NEVER asked anything regarding a tip. Although she may have been older and not as attractive as some and usually had that late 40 or early 50 body I sweetened the tip a few bucks and put her on my repeat list she deserves it! A hug and a peck on the cheek and holding the hand to the exit, yep got my moneys worth. Unfortunately these type of ladies are like the rest, they are in for a few months then on to the next city. These are the ones I personally look for. I'm not that impressed with their looks its the service. Each to his own.Amen!

Added nice touches.

No smell lotion.

How they dry you off after TS.

Kissing jr while kneeling or squatting.

Strategic foot placement during back walking.

Helping to stretch.

Electric erotic light touch along my sides.

Slowing the end down for enjoyment.

John37
12-20-18, 22:16
She is Back!! She is amazing.

http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/new-dani-brazil-first-time-in/356216736130

BigWood1
12-20-18, 22:26

VIP is a bit pricey. Hannah gave a great massage at VIP. I have heard there is another girl there name Gina. Anyone had any experience with her? There is another older woman there at VIP who also gives great massages and I seem to get her most of the time.Any news about Gina and / or VIP? Thanks!

SlantedLights
12-21-18, 12:44

http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/new-dani-brazil-first-time-in/356216736130If she is back, why does she say it's her first time here?

SlantedLights
12-21-18, 12:48
I have seen this practice at several different AMPs and until you pointed it out never thought much about it. I agree it isn't sanitary but my gut feeling is that if sanitation is a big priority for you that you shouldn't be going to AMPs. Like I feel pretty sure that if you knew the full extent of sanitary practices at these places that you wouldn't go near them.

I went to get a massage from an attractive provider that advertises frequently around here. To keep from using a bottle of lotion, she had a Tupperware-type container filled with lotion. She had put the lotion into the plastic container to keep from having to pump the lotion out of the bottle. During the massage she would dip her hands in that plastic container whenever she needed more lotion. I know where her hands went on me, and all I could think was how her hands had gone to the same places on her previous clients. That's gross. And not healthy. She is using the same container of lotion for different massage clients.

Maybe someone else wants to identify massage providers that use this practice. There is no way that is safe or sanitary. Anybody else observe this?

John37
12-21-18, 13:14
If she is back, why does she say it's her first time here?Last week.

XHippie
12-21-18, 13:42

Maybe someone else wants to identify massage providers that use this practice. There is no way that is safe or sanitary. Anybody else observe this?Any place that involves nut busting, Massage establishments, Strip Clubs, Adult Book Stores, SW. It's best to have some hand sanitizer cleaner / baby wipes in the car. You don't know what's on those door knobs and be sure to take a shower at home regardless how thorough that table shower was.

Pinkumia
12-22-18, 10:50
Ad: http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/aubree-relocated-from-ohio-wou/416668760036.

Overall: 8. 5/10.

Sorry for being late to put this in but with the holidays I've been busy. Scheduling with her took a bit of work. She seems to be busy, but that's not necessarily bad because she does allow bookings in advance. Once I made the appointment she had me drive to an address in Durham near where she lives. After I got there I called and she guided me to her townhome community. She's just moved in so things are a bit spartan but the enviornment was very comfortable.

She has a massage table and a room dedicated to it. That was a great indication that I'd get a decent massage and not some rub. Before we got going she let me know about her upgrades. The base massage is 80 for the hour, for 150 she'll do topless and for 200 she'll do nude. I'm not a fan of paying extra for those things so opted out so I don't know if either include mutual touch. I was also just looking for a massage and she gave a great one. There was no HJ on the flip, but that's not to say she doesn't offer one. I can't imagine she'll do a nude massage and not jack a dick off but who knows. I plan to repeat because at that price, the quality of her massage is probably one of the best deals in the area (HJ or not). If I can confirm that she'll give a handshake, I'll update.

Lookswise, she's just like the photos and I could see under her shirt that she had a beautiful set of tits.

The only downer was that she mentioned that tips are optional. IMO if you're an indepenedent provider then you should set the price you want instead of asking for tips. I plan to repeat, hopefully often!I use to see her often here in Canton Ohio, when she started few years ago she worked for some one and was very aggressive with menu now just roaming and hand shake, does have great tits but no licking just roaming. She hangs out with hood rats so kind of worry some but my overall experience has been descent. Wish she would go back to her original starting menu but I guess she has boyfriend so there is that.

MD Bellamy
12-22-18, 22:05
Got it. Since I got 'some' on this Saturday I will give you that.

I had 3 numbers, from nearest AMP (2223 NC-54), then NEW ASIAN SPA (2945 S Miami Blvd the mall WITH POLICE STATION.), and ASIA REMEDY (Greenwood Commons Shopping Center). Called up all 3, told them I have their classified ads, they all went 'don't know what you talking about'. I even drove up each of them, they all had dim lights, covered window, shower room and closed doors but were 'all busy'. 1st and 3rd places 'come back later' and 2nd total refusal. (That reminds me. I am mid 30 with short hair, like you mentioned).

Ok. Got back and took more surveillance and read about recent Asia Remedy review in Durham page. Picked up the name 'April' and called Asian Remedy, said 'want to appt with April' without hesitation mamasan booked me up. The experience with her is pretty much similar as what I had in the other review. She has very soft hands and worth the visit. I am just a visitor here for business purpose and leave today but whenever I visit this town again, I'll see her again. Google review of Asia remedy sucks, so I thought massage would suck too, but April doesn't.Glad things worked out for you!

MD Bellamy
12-22-18, 22:08
I hope to squeeze in a session before departure. I CANNOT dick around and miss my appointments, transport, check-in, etc. No UTC, huh? But top down is an option I can live with. I also gleaning that this is a NO FS establishment (like VIP in Wilmington, near me). Don't want to get tossed out for being curious! Fingers crossed. GM.We'd all appreciate the favor of a report from a seasoned veteran like yourself. I'd doubt FS on first visit. April's "blow" job (not BJ!) is pretty damn good though.

Demento
12-23-18, 09:58
Had a nice visit here recently. Shower offered but declined. Good hard massage and backwalk. Older gal (at least 40's) but with experience comes good skill as has been discussed many times. Slow ending, and accepted input to the process to keep it nice and slow. Place is listed as H in JJs list (and this is not a criticism) but I think it has changed. First time I went here years ago (as a noob in these parts I left blue. But not now that I (sort of) know what I am doing. Decent option gents.

HeyGuys
12-24-18, 07:51
Hey guys, Stopped by on Friday and got an attractive girl probably in her 30's, think her name was luna. Very outgoing and flirty right from the start, said she was from korea and had been stateside for 2 years, in new york until recently. Nice rack, let me roam over and under too. Gave me a prostate massage and nice time overall.

DeviloFaman
12-24-18, 09:03

http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/new-dani-brazil-first-time-in/356216736130Scam!! Stay away!! John37 is either her or her handler.

Watk5399
12-24-18, 15:40
Scam!! Stay away!! John37 is either her or her handler.Thanks for post, I had her on my radar.

Beasho1231
12-24-18, 17:33
Has anyone been to Green Health in Wake Forest? I had not seen it on the list before so was surprised to see one in Wake Forest on JJ's list.

Thanks!

ParisNights
12-24-18, 23:44
Stopped by 0001 on JJ's list couple weeks ago. Which by the way is a damn awesome tool for Mongers like me. Big Thanks to JJ. Wish other cities had that.

Place was very busy and they were actually turning folks away. Be aware the walls are thin, if you have a voice that carries, others can easily hear you.

My date was "Judy". Actually looked pretty decent, easy on the eyes, tight smaller frame, no fat. Late 30's I'm guessing.

I'm no connoisseur of massage but she did damn good job. I was like a noodle when she was done. Some roaming before the flip. Small amount of teasing.

On flip, got to play up top, lifted shirt, very nice naturals. Not rushed. Actually helped me to get ready, buttoned my shirt.

No TS that I remember.

60/50.

Would repeat when I'm back over there.

Resless
12-26-18, 07:04
Hey I'm from out of town, just wondering if there are any parlors that offer more than a HJ. Or an escorts that's trustworthy. PM if you perfer. Thanks and if anyone comes up to VA Beach / norfolk area, then I can help.

MD Bellamy
12-26-18, 10:11
Hey I'm from out of town, just wondering if there are any parlors that offer more than a HJ. Or an escorts that's trustworthy. PM if you perfer. Thanks and if anyone comes up to VA Beach / norfolk area, then I can help.Only sure-fire AMP for FS for a first-time visitor is VIP at Weathers Ct Youngsville (a little ways out of town). It's expensive compared with other AMPs. Most other AMPs usually take a couple of visits to offer more than a HJ. I've dropped out of the local escort scene because it has become so unreliable. Stay tuned, though, others may know more.

Joe Looking
12-26-18, 11:01
Hey I'm from out of town, just wondering if there are any parlors that offer more than a HJ. Or an escorts that's trustworthy. PM if you perfer. Thanks and if anyone comes up to VA Beach / norfolk area, then I can help.What's your escort price range and how flexible are you lookswise? Also, are you opposed to deamons / shitty hotels? We have some "reliable" hookers, but many are on the lower end and come with complications. For example, visible signs of kids (sometimes living in the room), well past their prime lookswise, may leave you waiting, often sharing a room, service changes based on visit (see them one day it's awesome the next they're rushing and complaining) and so forth. Let's just say the days of the hot 19 year olds slinging ass here are done but there are a few who will show you a good time.

NcHobbyFun
12-26-18, 15:01
First time posting. I know it takes time to gain credibility on the board, but have to start sometime. Saw ads for Sierra offering body rub but the ads seem fairly new. Anyone have any experience? Appreciate the feedback.

XHippie
12-26-18, 19:07
Hey I'm from out of town, just wondering if there are any parlors that offer more than a HJ. Or an escorts that's trustworthy. PM if you perfer. Thanks and if anyone comes up to VA Beach / norfolk area, then I can help.Every time us locals read those 5 words (I'm from out of town) oh boy! Let me see how do we tell him we have the Walmart Quality Scale of offerings. Females with worn out pussy's and less of a personality and no business sense calling themselves Escorts. Oh there are a few good ones but the majority rules. This area was on the upturn let's say 5 years ago then it took a nose dive, this includes Escorts and Parlors. The bulk of my play money gets spent out of State these days, the downturn has actually help me save some money for my vacations. Always a silver lining. Long way of saying other than VIP I don't know.

JocoGuy007
12-27-18, 07:54
Sierra was a regular on the scene here. And a hidden gem. Up until she moved about 4 years ago. Her prices at that time were high for the typical Craigslist / Backpage provider, lower than the typical Eros ad (which wasn't as prominent then as it is now).

She hosted out of a discreet apartment that she maintained just for that purpose. Her clientele was mostly more upscale men who could regularly afford the higher rates. I wasn't upscale, but her rates were worth it. Her body rub was thorough, akin to a Swedish massage at a legit facility with medium pressure. When the sensual part began, it was like watching her go through a transformation before her eyes, literally. It was as if she was being possessed by a spirit of erotica or channeling her inner girlfriend / **** to unleash on you in a slow, non-mechanical way.

She is (or was) very personable and wants to make you feel comfortable. She is a stickler for cleanliness, offers her bathroom for a showe and provides toiletries if needed. No BBBJ (which may be a deal breaker for some) or BBFS, but her BJ is still spirited and she applies the cover with her mouth. No GFE advertised, but once she develops chemistry with you then DFK and / or DATY might open up in subsequent visits. Might.

She operated as if she was independent, but I had my suspicious that there was always a boyfriend / handler / bodyguard lurking closely. I never felt threatened, but a couple of times someone would be heading up the same stairs I was heading down, and with a bag of food.

I will be attempting a visit again in the near future once my work schedule allows. But 4 years ago I considered her my best experience ever (My wallet and schedule don't allow me to "play" on a frequent basis so I try to be selective). If she hadn't.

Moved, I would have made her my primary option back then. Now, with her increased prices, it may be more sporadic even if service is the same.

First time posting. I know it takes time to gain credibility on the board, but have to start sometime. Saw ads for Sierra offering body rub but the ads seem fairly new. Anyone have any experience? Appreciate the feedback.

Stevet35
12-27-18, 17:29
Hey guys has anyone seen Tulup lately? And would you recommend?

Thanks.

Soulreaver
12-27-18, 21:11
Sierra was a regular on the scene here. And a hidden gem. Up until she moved about 4 years ago. Her prices at that time were high for the typical Craigslist / Backpage provider, lower than the typical Eros ad (which wasn't as prominent then as it is now).https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/super-sexy-pretty-playmate/7055

I hope its actually her.

Resless
12-28-18, 06:42
What's your escort price range and how flexible are you lookswise? Also, are you opposed to deamons / shitty hotels? We have some "reliable" hookers, but many are on the lower end and come with complications. For example, visible signs of kids (sometimes living in the room), well past their prime lookswise, may leave you waiting, often sharing a room, service changes based on visit (see them one day it's awesome the next they're rushing and complaining) and so forth. Let's just say the days of the hot 19 year olds slinging ass here are done but there are a few who will show you a good time.My range would be in the 100-200 range for either hh or hr, depends on the provider. Looks wise I'm not too picky. Probably as long as they arent on the end of the rope with all the demons. I don't mind hotels like motel 8, red roof as long as the area isn't very bad. Any recommendations would be nice, then I guess I got to do my research and try 1 or 2 haha.

Resless
12-28-18, 06:44
Every time us locals read those 5 words (I'm from out of town) oh boy! Let me see how do we tell him we have the Walmart Quality Scale of offerings. Females with worn out pussy's and less of a personality and no business sense calling themselves Escorts. Oh there are a few good ones but the majority rules. This area was on the upturn let's say 5 years ago then it took a nose dive, this includes Escorts and Parlors. The bulk of my play money gets spent out of State these days, the downturn has actually help me save some money for my vacations. Always a silver lining. Long way of saying other than VIP I don't know.Damn sounds like a bummer. Not sure how it compares to virginia but it sucks here too. Northern virginia / DC is totally different but is too far of a drive for me.

Demento
12-28-18, 09:52

Thanks.Saw her about a year ago. Very friendly. Very direct. Very clean. Nice body. Full nude. Good price point. Shower after. Did not repeat due to limited connection. YMMV of course.

Demento
12-28-18, 09:53
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/super-sexy-pretty-playmate/7055

I hope its actually her.I must admit that I don't recall the reviews from years back being overly positive. So I never took the plunge.

Stevet35
12-28-18, 10:43
Went to see her, not the girl in the pic. Not close. Not spending my money on bait and switch.

Walked out.

Thanks.

NRalGuy
12-28-18, 11:15
I visited her for a massage. Fairly nice apartment or condo in Cary near SAS / Harrison Ave. She's real. She's nice and personable. She's clean and professional. Easy set-up and easy appointment. Not much to the massage portion of the visit, but otherwise exactly what you would expect from a "sensual" massage. I left happy and relaxed. $. 2 for the hour massage and finish.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2906210

NemphoManiac77
12-28-18, 12:19
Went to see her, not the girl in the pic. Not close. Not spending my money on bait and switch.

Walked out.Wow. This is surprising. She's been around for a while and has a bunch of decent reviews but this is the first time that I've heard about bait and switch. Thanks.

TheSting24
12-28-18, 13:01
I agree. Most have commented she is a germophobe and somewhat mechanical but.

Most have said she has a hot body. I myself have not seen her.

Wow. This is surprising. She's been around for a while and has a bunch of decent reviews but this is the first time that I've heard about bait and switch. Thanks.

Phaeton0401
12-28-18, 13:39
I agree. Most have commented she is a germophobe and somewhat mechanical but.

Most have said she has a hot body. I myself have not seen her.Germophobe, mechanical, no personality, self absorbed, talks too much, touch like a vice grip. Once was enough. Don't recommend.

EasyRon
12-28-18, 16:33
Sounds like a good service.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/133593?layout=list

KeyOfgMinor
12-29-18, 01:31
Does anyone know if Loretta is still around? She's the hot 20 something girl with long curly hair, doesn't do happy endings but draping is minimal. She gave a great massage.

BallAllDay
12-29-18, 09:52
Does anyone know if Loretta is still around? She's the hot 20 something girl with long curly hair, doesn't do happy endings but draping is minimal. She gave a great massage.Sadly. She's gone. Asheville. But she has not responded to my text there.

https://www.massaginggypsy.com/about/

Ashkbp
12-29-18, 10:23
Does anyone know if Loretta is still around? She's the hot 20 something girl with long curly hair, doesn't do happy endings but draping is minimal. She gave a great massage.Her and boyfriend are in Ashville now, last time I saw anything about her.

XHippie
12-29-18, 14:35
Sadly. She's gone. Asheville. But she has not responded to my text there.

https://www.massaginggypsy.com/about/Hard to make eye contact with those perky Ta Ta's. She could retire early if she used her ASSets to full potential.

BallAllDay
12-29-18, 14:54

Walked out.You must have ads mixed up or something. She always posts her pics. That's her in her current ad. I see her regular. She is very clean conscientious and aware of that. Mechanical? Maybe. She has a routine she follows and it's always worked well for me. Gents. You have to remember. These women are all about repeat business. There will be differing attitudes and menus to first timers as opposed to regulars. But that is definitely Tulip. Her body is amazing!! Sorry bro. Think I'll go see her now! LOL.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/28368

Spaceball1
12-30-18, 16:14
Where are all the AMPs advertising these days?

JBone3
12-31-18, 07:31
I've been looking at the latest reviews and think I need a recommendation. I'm visiting and looking for a deal, not willing to spend $$ on what I see advertised for the area. Pretty sure I'll see Tulip, but does anyone have any info on Julie https://raleigh.rubratings.com/121788? She seems reasonably priced. I'd appreciate any recommendations you're willing to offer, PMs are fine. Not looking for a SW and don't want to spend over $. 20. Thanks in advance.

GovernorsClub
12-31-18, 10:33
I've been looking at the latest reviews and think I need a recommendation. I'm visiting and looking for a deal, not willing to spend $$ on what I see advertised for the area. Pretty sure I'll see Tulip, but does anyone have any info on Julie https://raleigh.rubratings.com/121788? She seems reasonably priced. I'd appreciate any recommendations you're willing to offer, PMs are fine. Not looking for a SW and don't want to spend over $. 20. Thanks in advance.Julie. When I saw her, very nervous, playful cat was distracting, someone else saw her and posted that there was cat hair everywhere, straight massage but I stopped her several times when I thought she was going inside my butt. Not my thing. Overall massage was decent. Private location. Tulip. Lots of rules, lots of talking, lots of lecturing, attractive and those are her pictures, good value but I think once was enough for me.

Daniel Johnson
12-31-18, 11:44
I've been looking at the latest reviews and think I need a recommendation. I'm visiting and looking for a deal, not willing to spend $$ on what I see advertised for the area. Pretty sure I'll see Tulip, but does anyone have any info on Julie https://raleigh.rubratings.com/121788? She seems reasonably priced. I'd appreciate any recommendations you're willing to offer, PMs are fine. Not looking for a SW and don't want to spend over $. 20. Thanks in advance.Estelle the cat lady. Been a CL and BP regular for years. Once fully licensed, lost it. Batshit crazy non-stop talking. There has to be better.

You might checkout this post- http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?8629-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=3079505&viewfull=1#post3079505

or just search Estelle on this forum returning two pages back to 2011.

Z Mann
12-31-18, 12:00
J. I would highly recommend that you do a search for "Estelle" on this board from many years past and you will find all the info you probably need on her. She has been around for 10+ years and using some of the same pics the entire time and was probably around 50-55 back then. I saw her a couple times due to her having a nice private residence right off of 540, but that is the only good thing to report. Lack luster massage and HE, sits in chair the majority of the session. But the worst thing was the sticky oil and having cats in the room that jumped up on you during the session leaving you feeling like a chia pet when she was done with all the damn cat hair on you! Even though she used to have a shower in her upstairs studio. That shit was hard to get off!. Plus she would go down and answer her door during the session. That's when the cats would take over the massage and walk on your back!. From what I heard and read, I'm not the only one to have this experience. There is not much out there these days. But I would avoid unless this sounds like a good time to you. JMHO.

Z.

I've been looking at the latest reviews and think I need a recommendation. I'm visiting and looking for a deal, not willing to spend $$ on what I see advertised for the area. Pretty sure I'll see Tulip, but does anyone have any info on Julie https://raleigh.rubratings.com/121788? She seems reasonably priced. I'd appreciate any recommendations you're willing to offer, PMs are fine. Not looking for a SW and don't want to spend over $. 20. Thanks in advance.

AlvinPurple
12-31-18, 12:33
I've been looking at the latest reviews and think I need a recommendation. I'm visiting and looking for a deal, not willing to spend $$ on what I see advertised for the area. Pretty sure I'll see Tulip, but does anyone have any info on Julie https://raleigh.rubratings.com/121788? She seems reasonably priced. I'd appreciate any recommendations you're willing to offer, PMs are fine. Not looking for a SW and don't want to spend over $. 20. Thanks in advance.That's Estelle. Photo is about 30 years old.

If you like old ladies, with cats, who sit down and give one handed massages (with a rubber glove on) go for it.

Tulip's ad is accurate.

HappyMan22
12-31-18, 14:11
Sounds like a good service.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/133593?layout=listWith the rates she is charging something else will need to go down.

JBone3
12-31-18, 17:30
J. I would highly recommend that you do a search for "Estelle" on this board from many years past and you will find all the info you probably need on her. She has been around for 10+ years and using some of the same pics the entire time and was probably around 50-55 back then. I saw her a couple times due to her having a nice private residence right off of 540, but that is the only good thing to report. Lack luster massage and HE, sits in chair the majority of the session. But the worst thing was the sticky oil and having cats in the room that jumped up on you during the session leaving you feeling like a chia pet when she was done with all the damn cat hair on you! Even though she used to have a shower in her upstairs studio. That shit was hard to get off!. Plus she would go down and answer her door during the session. That's when the cats would take over the massage and walk on your back!. From what I heard and read, I'm not the only one to have this experience. There is not much out there these days. But I would avoid unless this sounds like a good time to you. JMHO.
Z.I really appreciate everyones feedback. Estelle is definitely a no go and Tulip looks good, but sounds high maintenance. Maybe I'll just hit up an AMP instead. Sorry the pickings are slim here for all of you locals.

SleddingJelly
12-31-18, 18:07
Long time lurker here.

Is Hannah still at VIP? I saw her back in November and wondering if VIP is worth the drive.

Also saw Rita at Asia Remedy earlier this month and she was fun. Gave at least a medium massage. Lots of OTC roaming. She lifted her bra and gave a HE for. 5.

Starliner63
01-01-19, 13:13
With the rates she is charging something else will need to go down.When I saw her a couple of years ago, she was charging. 9. Decent rub, but draped and nothing extra available. With what she is charging now, I would at least hope for a HE.

SevenDeuce2
01-02-19, 11:58
Saw Jazmin last month. Nice massage in her private apt in Morrisville. Attractive lady. Comfortable area and room. Offered either scented or unscented options. Has a shower available for afterwards if desired. Had fun and left happy. Rates as advertised. Will repeat.

Soulreaver
01-02-19, 20:35
Visited Cali this week.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/125344

I opted for the hhr just to try her out as it was my first time $1. 5.

She has a private in call which was in a safe spot.
she is a good looking milf, can hold a conversation doesn't rush has a very pleasant personality
Her session was a mix of sensual massage + medium pressure. she did have some skill, ended with a CBJ.
She offers more with everything covered in her VIP session.
at 1.5 i would repeat however it would not be as often due to cash flow

for those of us that require, she has a shower available for after the session.

Beasho1231
01-03-19, 12:10
I visited her for a massage. Fairly nice apartment or condo in Cary near SAS / Harrison Ave. She's real. She's nice and personable. She's clean and professional. Easy set-up and easy appointment. Not much to the massage portion of the visit, but otherwise exactly what you would expect from a "sensual" massage. I left happy and relaxed. $. 2 for the hour massage and finish.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2906210Does anyone else have any reviews of exactly what is available?

JBone3
01-03-19, 22:29
I hate to be negative, but Raleigh is full of overpriced not so attractive providers. I was unable to find a decent looking one that I was willing to spend money on.

ABusinessman
01-04-19, 00:40
I was in a new part of town and had some time to kill. Saw this place on Google: New Moon, 2945 S Miami Blvd #110, Durham, NC 27703. (919) 251-8101.

Had massage from 40-ish woman who was probably 4'8". Very similar experience to JJ 001: good strong massage, nice teasing just before the flip, solid finish. Good service all around. I did not catch her name. And wish I did. Would definitely repeat if I'm even remotely near by.

John252
01-04-19, 08:06
115 Cross Road.

Korean, new.

Eh, OK massage, just a step down from old place.

Walls to ceiling.

Door cracked to start, you know the drill.

Formulaic. Aren't they all?

Too intimate after flip, was not invited.

Glove available.

You all should like it.

Expect some form of video security.

Asked for upgraded tip. Pouted.

Older.

Parked van nearly across the street.

Rossolimo
01-04-19, 11:16
I was in a new part of town and had some time to kill. Saw this place on Google: New Moon, 2945 S Miami Blvd #110, Durham, NC 27703. (919) 251-8101.

Had massage from 40-ish woman who was probably 4'8". Very similar experience to JJ 001: good strong massage, nice teasing just before the flip, solid finish. Good service all around. I did not catch her name. And wish I did. Would definitely repeat if I'm even remotely near by.This has been there from late in 2015, when it was opened by people who had worked in Morrisville. I first knew of it in late 2015. It closed a couple of times since then, always reopening under new ownership. It is Korean now, but was Chinese until a couple of months ago.

Rossolimo.

Rossolimo
01-04-19, 11:23

Had massage from 40-ish woman who was probably 4'8". Very similar experience to JJ 001: good strong massage, nice teasing just before the flip, solid finish. Good service all around. I did not catch her name. And wish I did. Would definitely repeat if I'm even remotely near by.It was 0045 on the list.

Derppy
01-04-19, 12:30

Had massage from 40-ish woman who was probably 4'8". Very similar experience to JJ 001: good strong massage, nice teasing just before the flip, solid finish. Good service all around. I did not catch her name. And wish I did. Would definitely repeat if I'm even remotely near by.Nah. This place has been there forever. It's named Nean Moon. It dropped off the list the last time the places closed for around 6 months. It's been back open for almost a year now. Needs to be added back to the list.

TheShredSter66
01-04-19, 13:39
115 Cross Road.

Korean, new.

Walls to ceiling.

Glove available.

You all should like it.

Older.

Parked van nearly across the street.Googled the address, having trouble finding the street. Raleigh? Durham?

Enduro185
01-04-19, 14:08
Googled the address, having trouble finding the street. Raleigh? Durham?John is a fan of being cryptic. I would assume removing the space in the address.

ThatGuy910
01-04-19, 15:09
Googled the address, having trouble finding the street. Raleigh? Durham?Crossroads Blvd Cary.

TheShredSter66
01-05-19, 09:19
John is a fan of being cryptic. I would assume removing the space in the address.I did consider that and thought no way they're brave enough to open up there. I believe theres a cpd substation just down the strip otherside of where toys are us used to be. Be careful guys.

Pgrandis54
01-05-19, 10:49
I did consider that and thought no way they're brave enough to open up there. I believe theres a cpd substation just down the strip otherside of where toys are us used to be. Be careful guys.He's referring to an old AMP that moved accross the road. Not to hard to find if you have been reading posts. Yuccan figgure it out.

Derppy
01-05-19, 11:06
115 Cross Road.

Korean, new.

Walls to ceiling.

Glove available.

You all should like it.

Older.

Parked van nearly across the street.Ha those poor people at the Photo Studio are probably so confused by all the random guys walking in.

John252
01-05-19, 12:25
He's referring to an old AMP that moved accross the road. Not to hard to find if you have been reading posts. Yuccan figgure it out.DING DING DING.

Cross Road.

New Korean.

Almost as good as old place.

Really? Someone had to spell that out?

Parked van was not mine!

John252
01-05-19, 12:33
He's referring to an old AMP that moved accross the road. Not to hard to find if you have been reading posts. Yuccan figgure it out.AMP does not mean Armchair Massage Place.

Yuccan figure it out LOL.

TheShredSter66
01-05-19, 22:35
AMP does not mean Armchair Massage Place.

Yuccan figure it out LOL.Never was good at riddles. Have been its more playful for sure now. I do feel quite dumb now but thank yall for humoring my denseness. As I laugh at myself and go crack a beer.

Pgrandis54
01-06-19, 09:50
What's up with the influx if Koreans replacing the Chinese gals. Kind of nice as they are a little more open. Funny how they all have the same routine. Lights lowered tickle rub and ass swipe. Then reach around brushing if the boys. I rrmber tho old days of the Chinese covered towel massage then just the back uncovered for an oil massage theyed act like it was going to be all covered and rip the towel off. Covered flip and dance around junior gauging your reaction. You would almost have to grab their hand and put it in the right place.

Had a nice time in the Cary quadrangle at a place I've never been. Was not short like jj said and very friendly service great shower luv it when the grab you escorting you to shower and room.

on_a_run
01-06-19, 14:57
I had a dream my Visit to #40 was excellent. Met "new lady" on New Year's Eve day with looks 8/10, age difficult to tell but late 20's / early 30's and what a great a $$. Excellent massage, only UTC, lots of play before the flip, rocked my world after the flip and a great time with a very sweet lady.

She was heading back to NYC in the new year for a "vacation". I hope she returns.

MD Bellamy
01-06-19, 17:10
Is Rose Massage in Durham (JJ0055) back in business? There is a post, today, on RubRatings from the address on S. Miami Blvd. Any intel, fellow mongers?

ScBoy123
01-06-19, 18:29
Okay I admit I am a slow at figuring out how to use this and similar web sites. How do I find the complete "JJ" list? I did a.

Search and found one link that "was a week in progress". JJ's ratings were sequencial but were missing some numbers, I am.

Assuming these are the closed stores. However I am sure that this is not his complete list. Any tutoring would be appreciated.

Sam Gunndu
01-06-19, 18:32
I am Newbie, just just want pass some info probably everyone knows in this forum. Visited three AMP (.

Sam Gunndu
01-06-19, 18:36
I am from NY and visited friends over Christmas and New year.

Green Apple saw Leena (Good experience).

Asian remedy (Twice April and Jessica- April is excellent).

Studio Salon Excellent experience.

MedJohnson
01-06-19, 20:46
Last time I went by, there was an attorney in that space. I keep hoping. I think Rose had an ad that automatically renews because I have seen it before and went over to check it out.

Hopefully I am wrong!

Med.

Is Rose Massage in Durham (JJ0055) back in business? There is a post, today, on RubRatings from the address on S. Miami Blvd. Any intel, fellow mongers?

MedJohnson
01-06-19, 20:55
Was up north at the only complete service center left in the area. Had a nice visit with Cherry. Smokin hot Korean with all the right curves and beautiful face. Decent massage. Great finish with all options sampled including Russian. Just expensive so don't visit often but might try to get back.

Don't forget to bring plenty of very important presidents to enjoy all options.

Med.

MD Bellamy
01-07-19, 07:45
Okay I admit I am a slow at figuring out how to use this and similar web sites. How do I find the complete "JJ" list? I did a.

Search and found one link that "was a week in progress". JJ's ratings were sequencial but were missing some numbers, I am.

Assuming these are the closed stores. However I am sure that this is not his complete list. Any tutoring would be appreciated.Go back to the main Raleigh page. Scroll halfway down to User Blogs. Currently, JJ's list is the third topic.

AznLovaBoyx35
01-08-19, 11:11
Didn't go to this place for long time and all these stories about April and stuff I thought maybe I will try it.

Went there and greeted at the door by maybe 30's lady named judy.

She had good looking face not best but good enough to get massage from her for 1 hr. Began massage and it was ok massage. After flip I was really attempting to touch her. She let me touch her bottom otc but no utc. Try to put hand under her shirt and she asked me if I am going to take care of her and I said yes. I was just wished that I never lifted her shirt and see all those sagging stomach and sagging smaller than a cup. Well. It killed my mood and was thinking what situation I got into. Well. She was nice enough to take slow and finish off but man. Her smell was terrible everytime she was breathing in front of my face. Could not stay in there for any longer. But the reason for this post was that I am asian and I am not sure how no one said anything about they do not chang towels or sheet cover. She was just came back after left room for short time to clean up. But she was brave enpugh to just put all those towels and sheets back to on the bed. Man. I felt really disgusted. Well. Just be careful guys and be safe.

MedJohnson
01-08-19, 11:55
Looks like 0001 might be under new management (again). Please PM if you can confirm and if quality / options have changed as well.

Med.

Beasho1231
01-08-19, 14:42
A few folks seem to have mixed reviews about this one. Can anyone that has had a visit recently offer any feedback. Pictures look pretty good but not many reviews out there on her.