PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Livinitinva
09-27-17, 17:29
If Wife asked. I may tweak where I was to one of the many very legit Asian Massage Parlors.

I visit one that the Mall.

I visit one a few doors down from where my daughter takes Karate.

I usually put on Visa. Wife knows I go. Women are not hot. I get real massages there when I really need shoulder back work.

Much easier to say you were there and have no idea why they were asking about foreign employees there than at one that Advertises on BP with the suggestive ads.

But as others said. You went for and got massage. End of story.

The same scenario answers would apply to the wife and kids that applied to LE. If the wife ask why were you at that Massage Parlor and why are the cops knocking on our door? Same answer hell I don't know why they are here I was just getting a massage. A MASSAGE? AT A MASSAGE PARLOR? HOW COULD YOU? Now if the Hot Point is getting caught by the wife then this is not a Legal or Illegal topic it's a total different subject of getting into trouble with your spouse instead of LE. Your post stated "be careful there is law enforcement lurking" which was my take on your post, true but be careful and don't get busted by your better half which is a whole new set of legal issues for some especially with kids below the age of 18. I would think LE actually showing up at a persons place of work or home is extreme and rare. You are more likely to get questioned in the store, the parking lot or pulled over down the street.

MickeyMic
09-27-17, 21:26
Anyone else notice that the posts for Linda at 1423 stopped about a month ago? I had gone through the mugshots for around the time of the last post but didn't find anything. Vacation maybe?

PHW1130
09-27-17, 23:54
Anyone else notice that the posts for Linda at 1423 stopped about a month ago? I had gone through the mugshots for around the time of the last post but didn't find anything. Vacation maybe?Hope she's ok. She goes to NY every three or four weeks for about four days never seen her gone this long. Hope someone will post something.

Pubb69
09-28-17, 14:08
If Wife asked. I may tweak where I was to one of the many very legit Asian Massage Parlors.

I visit one that the Mall.

I visit one a few doors down from where my daughter takes Karate.

I usually put on Visa. Wife knows I go. Women are not hot. I get real massages there when I really need shoulder back work.

Much easier to say you were there and have no idea why they were asking about foreign employees there than at one that Advertises on BP with the suggestive ads.

But as others said. You went for and got massage. End of story.It almost seems unbelievable, these places acquired licenses to open and a person cannot go to them for a massage without le following you to your house and attempting to embarrass you? It would be one thing if you visited one of the unlicensed Asian apartments but this is unbelievable. If this is true LE is really pushing the envelope of what they can get away with.

Bandit2779
09-28-17, 15:18
I hate to set off false alarms but I'm confident I saw an undercover police car sitting behind some shrubbery In Knightdale, the whole mess doesn't leave you feeling very zen.

Bonneville
09-28-17, 16:18
I hate to set off false alarms but I'm confident I saw an undercover police car sitting behind some shrubbery In Knightdale, the whole mess doesn't leave you feeling very zen.I have seen marked vehicles patrolling that parking lot on several evenings recently. May be just be part of their regular patrol circuit but seems like they are in the vicinity a good bit.

Yolanda69
09-29-17, 15:31
Was at canaan yesterday. Walked in front door, lady standing behind desk was on the phone and was crying. She looked at me and shook her head back and forth. A man sitting off to the left yelled at me"WERE CLOSED, GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE". Looked like LEO and was on phone. I left. Was a nasty ass.

JoeWeezer
09-29-17, 18:36
Looks like they were visited by Uncle today. Granny didn't have her license on the wall.

I've recently noticed that 0017 (Canaan Massage on Creedmoor) is open once again. Kind of surprised given the high visibility around its forced closing a few months back. Haven't tried it, and don't plan to. I didn't leave happy before their troubles, and don't know why it would be any different now. However, an FYI for everyone else.

Retro11
09-30-17, 16:12
Went to a AMP in Durham not to familiar with the area but was behind a sheetz and the Police Department was on the other side of the parking lot They really got some was balls but the service was great not rushed but everyone be careful do to the fact of all the other reports.

XHippie
10-01-17, 15:56
Question 1. A little while back someone posted about a foot spa with private rooms. Did anybody visit the place with fun results? If yes, where is this place and what was the menu and cost.

Question 2. #8 Oriental Spa that was on Capitol near Triangle Town Center. Does anyone know if Vivi is still in business at another location? She was my go to back walker.

Can PM if you have any answers, Thanks.

WolfHawk
10-02-17, 18:13
Went to Ying Yang today ok massage medium pressure a little jerky motions. Average looks, did not leave happy.

XHippie
10-02-17, 18:44
This place is strictly legit so this post is for the guys and their spouses that go there for the massge which is usually pretty good. A few days ago they took down the sign on the building and the open sign in the window is off. I stopped for a sandwich at the Subway next door so I'm thinking I'll look in the window and see if they have cleaned the place out. Well kinda strange the lights were off but someone was in there getting a chair massage and a girl at the desk was waving at me to come in. So I guess they are still open, under new ownership? Not sure why the lights were off. I'll check it out later when I have time to see if it is under new management when I get back on that side of town. Michelle is just across the street "Ocean Spa" she also gives a good massage BUT don't overestimate these 2 places or you will leave with relaxed muscles and blue balls.

HotMassage
10-03-17, 08:38
Some local AMPs have no paperwork or expired paperwork hanging on their wall. Some leave the door partially open or omly have a curtain where anybody can walk by and see how a banana is milked. A smart owner knows how to meet local business requirements, maintain a clean store, treat their girls fairly and keep their customers coming back. PM me a store who has their act together so I can give them my business.

Bonneville
10-03-17, 10:54
There was a short window of time where some extras were available here but they let that girl go. Don't know where she went. Always an exceptional massage IMHO. Clean and Friendly.

This place is strictly legit so this post is for the guys and their spouses that go there for the massge which is usually pretty good. A few days ago they took down the sign on the building and the open sign in the window is off. I stopped for a sandwich at the Subway next door so I'm thinking I'll look in the window and see if they have cleaned the place out. Well kinda strange the lights were off but someone was in there getting a chair massage and a girl at the desk was waving at me to come in. So I guess they are still open, under new ownership? Not sure why the lights were off. I'll check it out later when I have time to see if it is under new management when I get back on that side of town. Michelle is just across the street "Ocean Spa" she also gives a good massage BUT don't overestimate these 2 places or you will leave with relaxed muscles and blue balls.

RuffRider1234
10-03-17, 15:40
Anyone have success with this place?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/100-hot-sexy-asian-girl-come-to-my-place-919-522-0340/45236968

They say Brier Creek area. Kind of far for me, but willing to take the hike if it's worth it!

XHippie
10-03-17, 17:18
My sources tell me Rose Should be getting new young talent next week.

Ronnor
10-04-17, 17:57
My sources tell me Rose Should be getting new young talent next week.This has got to be your shortest post ever! LOL.

XHippie
10-04-17, 18:12
This has got to be your shortest post ever! LOL.Cause I was sober, usually shit faced when I'm ranting and raving.

XHippie
10-04-17, 18:17
This place is strictly legit so this post is for the guys and their spouses that go there for the massge which is usually pretty good. A few days ago they took down the sign on the building and the open sign in the window is off. I stopped for a sandwich at the Subway next door so I'm thinking I'll look in the window and see if they have cleaned the place out. Well kinda strange the lights were off but someone was in there getting a chair massage and a girl at the desk was waving at me to come in. So I guess they are still open, under new ownership? Not sure why the lights were off. I'll check it out later when I have time to see if it is under new management when I get back on that side of town. Michelle is just across the street "Ocean Spa" she also gives a good massage BUT don't overestimate these 2 places or you will leave with relaxed muscles and blue balls.New owner same prices and setup. A guy and 2 average girls on board. Still legit maybe even a little more, heavy draping. Would not repeat.

LPennington
10-05-17, 11:58
Again? That's 3 busts since March, the last being in July. I just called and their number is disconnected despite having a fresh ad on BP.

Looks like they were visited by Uncle today. Granny didn't have her license on the wall.

MickeyMic
10-05-17, 15:21
Funny thing about this place is all the times they've been busted, even just last week, and they're still posting ads.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1-place-new-korean-staff-amazing-relaxation/48438668

Yamster
10-06-17, 12:58

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/100-hot-sexy-asian-girl-come-to-my-place-919-522-0340/45236968

They say Brier Creek area. Kind of far for me, but willing to take the hike if it's worth it!919-522-0340 is an alternative number for the same folks at 919-637-9090.

Vossen
10-07-17, 09:48
Funny thing about this place is all the times they've been busted, even just last week, and they're still posting ads.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1-place-new-korean-staff-amazing-relaxation/48438668The ads probably get renewed automatically.

JoeWeezer
10-07-17, 12:40
Gave 0054 on Miami another chance. Similar to my visits last year, the masseuse spent so much time on my thighs and cheeks that it seemed to be an easy P+, but things never went beyond that and I left feeling blue. Massage skills weren't as good this time around but still better than the average AMP.

Despite its location, the inside of the spa is quite nice.

JoeWeezer
10-07-17, 16:57
Saw there is a new Thai massage place in Wake Forest. It looks like it is totally above board, but wondering if anyone has tried it and how it compares to Sukho for a rubdown?

XHippie
10-07-17, 19:36
Gave 0054 on Miami another chance. Similar to my visits last year, the masseuse spent so much time on my thighs and cheeks that it seemed to be an easy P+, but things never went beyond that and I left feeling blue. Massage skills weren't as good this time around but still better than the average AMP.

Despite its location, the inside of the spa is quite nice.Numi was fun and a new place for a rub and tug when they first opened but it went down hill in the HE Dept. And I never returned. They have to be getting some business regularly to be paying the bills for this long. Girls have to stick around for awhile to establish a bond for a secret tug when management runs a tight ship. I just never returned and I imagine if anyone's getting more than a massage they are a regular. I went to Neon Moon on Miami Blvd. Met with Happy standard visit. Limited roaming which I didn't mind she's nice but a little mature for my arousal and the body and tits meh, Probably won't repeat for the age and service factor unless it improves, not really sure who else is there. I agree I'm spoiled and expect more for my money. I'm at the stage of the game if you want my money you better make a good first impression. Whoowaa

MadBull1175
10-11-17, 15:15
Stopped in today, very good massage with relaxation. Good looking girl, my new number 1.

Nick52
10-11-17, 15:29

They say Brier Creek area. Kind of far for me, but willing to take the hike if it's worth it!Left a review few pages back. Bad experience but probably change since then since they get switch out pretty frequently.

Maxamillion8
10-12-17, 17:04
Guys, someone mentioned about Health Massage on Davis drive is good massage a few weeks ago which I confirmed yesterday. Really nice understanding lady. A fellow went and got some hint for more on a menu once they know you. Did anyone confirm they had any luck?

I tried searching thread but not coming up what I am looking for.

NcWilmMan28
10-12-17, 20:12
Hi all-.

Rare poster often reader. I went to Rose / NHH today and had the shittiest experience yet at an AMP. I've been told Sasha is on vacation for the last few weeks so o figured I'd give someone else a shot. I get there and mamasan takes me back like usual and this hot little thing comes in, probably the hottest I've ever had in dozens of AMP experiences. Smoking hot body, rack to die for. Right away though I notice something is off. She has a horrible attitude right from the get go. She proceeds with what was one of the worst massages I've had. I keep thinking maybe it will get better. Tease starts, I'm thinking alright maybe this is turning around. I turn over and I think the offer was there for more I offer a GW and she laughs and then said 60 for a HE. I say 40 is standard she says up to you. Continues to run my legs and doesn't even come close to jr looking at the clock the whole time. She then says finished about 15 minutes early and with this horrible look ok her face. I get dressed in an awkward silence and leave. She tried to get mamasan to stop me because I didn't tip her, but F that it was horrible. I've never in probably 50 + visits to places never felt inclined to not tip. Man I miss Sasha.

RTPDude
10-12-17, 22:13
Guys, someone mentioned about Health Massage on Davis drive is good massage a few weeks ago which I confirmed yesterday. Really nice understanding lady. A fellow went and got some hint for more on a menu once they know you. Did anyone confirm they had any luck?

I tried searching thread but not coming up what I am looking for.Good legit massage but nothing more than that from my experience and I have been more than a few times.

XHippie
10-12-17, 22:34
Hi all-.

Rare poster often reader. I went to Rose / NHH today and had the shittiest experience yet at an AMP. I've been told Sasha is on vacation for the last few weeks so o figured I'd give someone else a shot. I get there and mamasan takes me back like usual and this hot little thing comes in, probably the hottest I've ever had in dozens of AMP experiences. Smoking hot body, rack to die for. Right away though I notice something is off. She has a horrible attitude right from the get go. She proceeds with what was one of the worst massages I've had. I keep thinking maybe it will get better. Tease starts, I'm thinking alright maybe this is turning around. I turn over and I think the offer was there for more I offer a GW and she laughs and then said 60 for a HE. I say 40 is standard she says up to you. Continues to run my legs and doesn't even come close to jr looking at the clock the whole time. She then says finished about 15 minutes early and with this horrible look ok her face. I get dressed in an awkward silence and leave. She tried to get mamasan to stop me because I didn't tip her, but F that it was horrible. I've never in probably 50 + visits to places never felt inclined to not tip. Man I miss Sasha.Ok I just settled down to write my experience at Rose today but you've already written it for me. Same deal she walks in I'm a little excited thinking she looks pretty good. Short, young, athletic body type nice little rack. Then it went down hill! Same experience shitty massage ZERO PERSONALITY (you don't have to speak English to have a positive sexy personality) Was real uncomfortable me touching the honey hole with my hand forget about daty. So I'm thinking let me just bang the shit out of her see if I can wake her up. Told her Franklin is all I would give for her over lubricated hole I couldn't tell if the amount I offered pissed her off because I'm sure it was just her personality showing. God damn she put so much Lube on her hole my dick felt like a pencil in a pillow and she wasn't that big in the hole department. So I lay her back and start to drill away and the look on her face hahaha like she was thinking, should I do laundry tonight? Did I put my phone on charge before I came in here? Hahaha I'm not kidding! My dick said hell no, I'm like don't die on me now mr winky BAM wet noodle, condom hanging half way off my noodle, my will was high but my gear was dead, it was a sad pathetic sight. FUCK! God Damn It! $100 down the drain in 90 seconds this is worse than Vegas! She attempted a HJ but that only lasted 5 minutes. She said let me go get towel. When she came back I was dressed and walking. She still had the sour look on her face. She's clearly not happy with the situation she's in but she damn well holds that hand out for the tip. She should decide step up or leave. So if you want a dead fuck go see her. Hey wait a minute I probably got her right after you NCWMan28 she was not a happy camper. I'll have to wait for someone else before I return.

NcWilmMan28
10-13-17, 07:29
Ok I just settled down to write my experience at Rose today but you've already written it for me. Same deal she walks in I'm a little excited thinking she looks pretty good. Short, young, athletic body type nice little rack. Then it went down hill! Same experience shitty massage ZERO PERSONALITY (you don't have to speak English to have a positive sexy personality) Was real uncomfortable me touching the honey hole with my hand forget about daty. So I'm thinking let me just bang the shit out of her see if I can wake her up. Told her Franklin is all I would give for her over lubricated hole I couldn't tell if the amount I offered pissed her off because I'm sure it was just her personality showing. God damn she put so much Lube on her hole my dick felt like a pencil in a pillow and she wasn't that big in the hole department. So I lay her back and start to drill away and the look on her face hahaha like she was thinking, should I do laundry tonight? Did I put my phone on charge before I came in here? Hahaha I'm not kidding! My dick said hell no, I'm like don't die on me now mr winky BAM wet noodle, condom hanging half way off my noodle, my will was high but my gear was dead, it was a sad pathetic sight. FUCK! God Damn It! $100 down the drain in 90 seconds this is worse than Vegas! She attempted a HJ but that only lasted 5 minutes. She said let me go get towel. When she came back I was dressed and walking. She still had the sour look on her face. She's clearly not happy with the situation she's in but she damn well holds that hand out for the tip. She should decide step up or leave. So if you want a dead fuck go see her.

Hey wait a minute I probably got her right after you NCWMan28 she was not a happy camper. I'll have to wait for someone else before I return.I probably left about 730 ish? Interesting I made her the same offer and she wasn't having it instead wanted to rip me off for a HE. Truth of the matter is she was pissed when she came in. And even started. Hope Sasha comes back soon!

XHippie
10-13-17, 12:09
I probably left about 730 ish? Interesting I made her the same offer and she wasn't having it instead wanted to rip me off for a HE. Truth of the matter is she was pissed when she came in. And even started. Hope Sasha comes back soon!730 ish. Not you then your time is off by a few hours ( there was a guy there I had to wait to finish before my appointment) which means there's another victim out there I'm sure there are several. IMO she didn't seem to be a newbie to the business she just appeared Bored or burned out. Maybe both either way she won't last. You know, some guys will think hey she's not that bad she dropped her dress I poked it mission accomplished or she gave a decent HJ. It's all in what one is looking for in the total experience when paying their hard earned cash. It's too bad she offers such a bland experience she has the youth and body to make a killing, she's missing the 2 key things though "stamina" And "nasty" streak! I felt like I was looking at a full menu but the kitchen was out of everything except for bread. As always to anyone considering a visit YMMV and I'm sure it will save your cash.

Rogertt
10-13-17, 20:32
I saw this same girl today. I was concerned st first as she seemed sour and distant like the other ads said. The massage started lame, but then became almost too much for. Pressure wise that is. Not in a good way though. Also a bit short. When the flip came though she got a mischievous little grin on her face and seemed to perk up. Maybe she was in a better mood. She tried for the more than the standard like the previous poster said, but I stuck to the standard. She pouted but went with it. She was stiff and uninterested during the massage but seemed to come alive after. She kept touching me after cleanup and even made insinuations about going another round.

I don't think I'll repeat, but that's only because I really do want a better massage out of it.

730 ish. Not you then your time is off by a few hours ( there was a guy there I had to wait to finish before my appointment) which means there's another victim out there I'm sure there are several. IMO she didn't seem to be a newbie to the business she just appeared Bored or burned out. Maybe both either way she won't last. You know, some guys will think hey she's not that bad she dropped her dress I poked it mission accomplished or she gave a decent HJ. It's all in what one is looking for in the total experience when paying their hard earned cash. It's too bad she offers such a bland experience she has the youth and body to make a killing, she's missing the 2 key things though "stamina" And "nasty" streak! I felt like I was looking at a full menu but the kitchen was out of everything except for bread. As always to anyone considering a visit YMMV and I'm sure it will save your cash.

Pubb69
10-13-17, 21:19
Good legit massage but nothing more than that from my experience and I have been more than a few times.Guaranteed all you will get is a massage. I consider it the best around for exactly that, they work hard and are polite.

Vossen
10-14-17, 17:29
Hi all-.

Rare poster often reader. I went to Rose / NHH today and had the shittiest experience yet at an AMP. I've been told Sasha is on vacation for the last few weeks so o figured I'd give someone else a shot. I get there and mamasan takes me back like usual and this hot little thing comes in, probably the hottest I've ever had in dozens of AMP experiences. Smoking hot body, rack to die for. Right away though I notice something is off. She has a horrible attitude right from the get go. She proceeds with what was one of the worst massages I've had. I keep thinking maybe it will get better. Tease starts, I'm thinking alright maybe this is turning around. I turn over and I think the offer was there for more I offer a GW and she laughs and then said 60 for a HE. I say 40 is standard she says up to you. Continues to run my legs and doesn't even come close to jr looking at the clock the whole time. She then says finished about 15 minutes early and with this horrible look ok her face. I get dressed in an awkward silence and leave. She tried to get mamasan to stop me because I didn't tip her, but F that it was horrible. I've never in probably 50 + visits to places never felt inclined to not tip. Man I miss Sasha.I saw this one there the last time I went but didn't get her. She was definitely hot. I was going to go back just to see if I could. Sucks that she's sl awful.

Bassman1994
10-15-17, 08:10
Anything good to report at VIP lately? Pm please. Thanks in advance.

StormRanger
10-16-17, 22:23
Hey I'm visiting the area this week and just had a good visit at yucca. Very thorough massage scalp to toes, nice teasing, left happy and relaxed. . 7 hr + . 4 tip. Got the full hour. Planning to repeat.

Spoon Sports83
10-16-17, 23:28
Just visited 0050.

Will say it has not changed at all as far as it looks inside still super clean. Clean smell clean massage tables.

I was greeted by a sweet Asian lady mid 30's early 40's or very nice attitude from the get go. Nice rack cute tiny but. She was very play full.

Was escorted to the room and paid for my visit. Started with a nice gentle relaxing massage. On the flip she asked what I like my response was everything LOL.

She replied with how much tip? I offered the usually 40 she said f / s was 120 which I think is to much. But we got to a good price. Ended up getting a BBBJ along with DATY (a first for me I never partake).

Over all it was very enjoyable cost was not bad since it was a massage then some fun.

Next time ill go for the full hour and table shower maybe even f / s.

FordDiesel250
10-17-17, 06:40
Anything good to report at VIP lately? Pm please. Thanks in advance.I would like to know also. I don't know about now. Last time there new mamma. Old mamma would keep me up to date on when girls were coming. That was about a month ago. The girl working there then had been there for awhile. I'm sure she is on "vacation" now. They rotate about every month. She was 30 ish kinda hard to tell sometimes, but she was fun!

Peace.

XHippie
10-17-17, 13:39
I know this place is known to be legit but never say never, I have gotten serviced at legit places before. So I finished my 4th visit there in recent time. Had Lucy once Michelle 3 times tried all my moves and charms on a calculated respectfull course. I've come to the conclusion based on the feed back, for the 99% of us only a good massage is to be had. No loss I received a great massage but the recon did confirmed my curiosity. So if you are planning a visit take this intel into consideration and for those of you that are getting something else good for you.

ShockerShocks
10-17-17, 21:49
Guys,

Need to know if we have any FS, BJ, HJ, AMP in Cary. Please suggest.

Jimjim77
10-18-17, 09:31
You have been here on business since 8/22. Long business trip LOL.

Guys,

Need to know if we have any FS, BJ, HJ, AMP in Cary. Please suggest.

Loganpot
10-18-17, 13:23
Decided to stop after work last week to work some kinks out. Led me back to the room and told me to get comfortable. Paid for the hour. Little thing then comes in. She told me her name but hell, I couldn't tell you what it was. She knelt down and asked what I want. I told her everything. She smiled and said everything $. 20. I smiled, she smiled, and we had a very nice time. I think my back is all kinked up again.

XHippie
10-18-17, 18:02
Was in the area and my backs killing me doing a honey do list in the yard, decided to give them a try. $80 door OUCH! Tip $40.
Provider Anna:
English OK.
Looks / body below average.
Guessing late 40's maybe 50.
Dressed below average.
Massage average have had worse, mostly swirling in circles motion on the skin.
Roaming NOT encouraged, no touching breast etc.
Standard tug, technique was actually not too bad.

$120 for a blah massage with standard finish with no passion, no tease, no touch no play from her from a average looking provider is not worth it, Will not repeat.
Guess my standards are too high for what's available. Door fee should definitely be $60. Also with the door fee being $80 they have the balls to charge $20 extra for a TS. So anyone getting a TS with a hour massage plus tipping $40 = $140 hummm I don't think so! YMMV.

ShockerShocks
10-18-17, 18:48
You have been here on business since 8/22. Long business trip LOL.I visit once in 2 months. For a week or two. Couldn't find any place in my 2 weeks stay. Tried Pure Spa in Cary, useless. Massage was good but no HJ or FS.

SkinJr
10-19-17, 18:52
I started visiting Pure Spa back in April. From the first time on I have never had a bad experience. I always leave happy. I even called one night and when I got there they were busy. She told me next time free. I showed up a month later (was going once a week but left town) and she gave me my money back said owner say it free. I tipped her most of the money.

Younger looking cute girl (can't remember if it Anna? And not as cute slightly older girl. I normally asked for Anna unless I wanted a change. Both allowed UTC.

Green apple studio next door always gave me a happy massage. Older ladies.

I visit once in 2 months. For a week or two. Couldn't find any place in my 2 weeks stay. Tried Pure Spa in Cary, useless. Massage was good but no HJ or FS.

SkinJr
10-19-17, 18:57
Same here. Back earlier in the year I was going once a week for at least 5 times. Always Michelle. First couple times I did the std AMP actions to try and let her know I was down. Nothing happened. A couple times I thought she was kind of hanging around at the end to see if I pressed it. And a couple of times she kind of lingered when asking me if I was satisfied with massage.

But nothing happened. The last time she was busy and I got the non English speaking lady. I haven't been back since. I have texted to get a massage (when I needed a legit massage) several times but didn't make it due to schedule.

I too am always looking that unicorn. I have found it several times.

I know this place is known to be legit but never say never, I have gotten serviced at legit places before. So I finished my 4th visit there in recent time. Had Lucy once Michelle 3 times tried all my moves and charms on a calculated respectfull course. I've come to the conclusion based on the feed back, for the 99% of us only a good massage is to be had. No loss I received a great massage but the recon did confirmed my curiosity. So if you are planning a visit take this intel into consideration and for those of you that are getting something else good for you.

Shake202
10-20-17, 13:12
I saw this one there the last time I went but didn't get her. She was definitely hot. I was going to go back just to see if I could. Sucks that she's sl awful.I think I saw this girl Wednesday. Her name is Linda. She was quirky. Gave a hell of a good hard massage. Was weird on flip. Wouldn't go for everything. Did go for crazy awesome BBBJ and she was in it to win it. Spent too much gave her $100 too then an extra $20 after because she was pouty. Think everything on table but she said bad time of month. Can't decide if I'm going back or not. Was both bad, good and a little weird. She is super hot though.

Vossen
10-20-17, 20:39
Was in the area and my backs killing me doing a honey do list in the yard, decided to give them a try. $80 door OUCH! Tip $40.
Provider Anna:
English OK.
Looks / body below average.
Guessing late 40's maybe 50.
Dressed below average.
Massage average have had worse, mostly swirling in circles motion on the skin.
Roaming NOT encouraged, no touching breast etc.
Standard tug, technique was actually not too bad.

$120 for a blah massage with standard finish with no passion, no tease, no touch no play from her from a average looking provider is not worth it, Will not repeat.
Guess my standards are too high for what's available. Door fee should definitely be $60. Also with the door fee being $80 they have the balls to charge $20 extra for a TS. So anyone getting a TS with a hour massage plus tipping $40 = $140 hummm I don't think so! YMMV.YOu tipped $40 with no ending?

XHippie
10-21-17, 03:29
YOu tipped $40 with no ending?I believe I said standard tug with good technique.

Pubb69
10-21-17, 17:40
YOu tipped $40 with no ending?How many times is that place going to close and re open? No way I pay $80 when I see a guy at the desk and a 50 something women walks in. $80 is ok for an expert massage but not just to get you in the door with a bored overworked masseuse looking for tip money.

Pikmon
10-21-17, 22:02
Went to #55 today and it was down right terrible.

Linda was the pick. I really regretted seeing linda. Short, chunky, bad attitude in her late 20's.

She kept mentioning that she loved money while providing a piss poor massage.

She wanted 100 for a HE and I said hell no and stayed steadfast regardless of her pleadings. Gave her 40 for the HE and she said "don't come back again". I'm thinking to myself, don't worry, I won't.

Just a poor attitude with very little to show in terms of looks or talent.

Definitely will NOT repeat!

XHippie
10-22-17, 06:43
How many times is that place going to close and re open? No way I pay $80 when I see a guy at the desk and a 50 something women walks in. $80 is ok for an expert massage but not just to get you in the door with a bored overworked masseuse looking for tip money.Yep, I feel may wallet cringe when they say $80 but that particular day my back needed a massage probably should have gone to Envy and tipped less. Ive actually received pretty good massages in the past at 0001 by several providers but that was in the past. It's not as easy now to just walk in any AMP in this area and get a good total experience, you have to be more selective and maybe even have a little bit of a bond with the provider or just Lucky! I have been traveling a lot recently so I have spent way less funds this year in the RTP area due to the traveling but more because of the AMP situation here. Shitty service & poor provider selection just causes me to save my cash so there's always a silver lining. My gut and my eyes tell me that the girls working in this area are just a bunch of middle age house wives and dumpy girls that can't find a guy back home here making a fast buck off guys thinking with their little head. Providers with these looks and massage skills come and go quick until the owner can find another better money maker. They and the owner know what their potential is. Just wish the damn Massage was better to offset the poor HE service.

Pubb69
10-22-17, 13:19
Yep, I feel may wallet cringe when they say $80 but that particular day my back needed a massage probably should have gone to Envy and tipped less. Ive actually received pretty good massages in the past at 0001 by several providers but that was in the past. It's not as easy now to just walk in any AMP in this area and get a good total experience, you have to be more selective and maybe even have a little bit of a bond with the provider or just Lucky! I have been traveling a lot recently so I have spent way less funds this year in the RTP area due to the traveling but more because of the AMP situation here. Shitty service & poor provider selection just causes me to save my cash so there's always a silver lining. My gut and my eyes tell me that the girls working in this area are just a bunch of middle age house wives and dumpy girls that can't find a guy back home here making a fast buck off guys thinking with their little head. Providers with these looks and massage skills come and go quick until the owner can find another better money maker. They and the owner know what their potential is. Just wish the damn Massage was better to offset the poor HE service.I can count on one hand how many good looking Asian women I have seen in this area and that is giving the go to the ones that were marginal. Most fit that mediocre out of shape 40 to 50 ish description, I am so turned off to it that sometimes I think all Asian women look and act this way.

RadioVet
10-23-17, 23:42
Fourth ever visit and things were not what I expected. Not bad, just different.

Different mamasan as someone else may have previously mentioned, but as she never handed me off to anyone else, I don't know if that grants one mamasan status or not. Asked me if I'd been before, seemed skeptical since I admitted it had been a while. House fee and in the door. Said outright that it was only 45 minutes, rather than implying an hour and getting less.

Table shower very thorough, and for the first time in four visits got led to the sauna to dry off. Tight fit, very hot, did the job. May have been in there longer than normal, as the doorbell rang and I'm assuming she went to deal with it. I got no impression there was anyone else there but her, but I could be wrong.

Back to the room and asked me what I was use do to paying, told her, she said for everything, not second guessing me, but asking what I wanted. I said yep, everything. But my memory of everything and what she was considering were different.

Everything ended up being no massage at all, light breezy touches on my back, teasing my amazing posterior a lot. Some b2 b, which was nice, the right to flip and on went the cover. In some cirque du soliel action the surprise PM never stopped through rcg, cg, then hopped off for bbcim.

Right then. She dressed and popped out, then came back for a little extra cleanup. I probably started to dress too soon, actually.

Hug and a peck on the way out, said her same was K, and that she would remember me next time. Ei ghty to house, $ . 4 tip. I'll go back, but I guess I've learned if I am looking forward to the massage time then I need to speak up.

LPennington
10-24-17, 07:48
Tale of the times. Looking at Craigslist Services and I sweat there were more gay massage ads than anything else. I hope the standbys stay in business and keep their quality up.

I can count on one hand how many good looking Asian women I have seen in this area and that is giving the go to the ones that were marginal. Most fit that mediocre out of shape 40 to 50 ish description, I am so turned off to it that sometimes I think all Asian women look and act this way.

WolfHawk
10-24-17, 12:01
Gave Ying yang another try. Better experience than the first but still say there are better places. She did a nice rub with her thighs on my back and the finish was nice but roaming was limited. $.7 massage, $.4 tip no negotiations.

MedJohnson
10-24-17, 13:58
I have had K a few times before, usually when they were busy and the other girl is busy. She does the books and stuff when not busy. I always enjoyed my time with her but she will avoid giving massage if possible.

Stay safe.

Med.

Fourth ever visit and things were not what I expected. Not bad, just different.

Different mamasan as someone else may have previously mentioned, but as she never handed me off to anyone else, I don't know if that grants one mamasan status or not. Asked me if I'd been before, seemed skeptical since I admitted it had been a while. House fee and in the door. Said outright that it was only 45 minutes, rather than implying an hour and getting less.

Table shower very thorough, and for the first time in four visits got led to the sauna to dry off. Tight fit, very hot, did the job. May have been in there longer than normal, as the doorbell rang and I'm assuming she went to deal with it. I got no impression there was anyone else there but her, but I could be wrong.

Back to the room and asked me what I was use do to paying, told her, she said for everything, not second guessing me, but asking what I wanted. I said yep, everything. But my memory of everything and what she was considering were different.

Everything ended up being no massage at all, light breezy touches on my back, teasing my amazing posterior a lot. Some b2 b, which was nice, the right to flip and on went the cover. In some cirque du soliel action the surprise PM never stopped through rcg, cg, then hopped off for bbcim.

Right then. She dressed and popped out, then came back for a little extra cleanup. I probably started to dress too soon, actually.

Hug and a peck on the way out, said her same was K, and that she would remember me next time. Ei ghty to house, $ . 4 tip. I'll go back, but I guess I've learned if I am looking forward to the massage time then I need to speak up.

MedJohnson
10-24-17, 14:05
Pretty sure Linda is crazy. Totally a YMMV girl as I have seen her thrice and had a great time each time. Obviously doesn't want to be there but I got her to defrost a little. Helluva hard massage then straight to the rim like MJ in his prime. Pretty sure she tried to suck my prostrate out through my taint and tried to get the swimmer factories out through my sack. Anyway, she is hot for AMPs in this area and by far the best value. Just need to handle the crazy. Too few choices of Asians around here.

Went to #55 today and it was down right terrible.

Linda was the pick. I really regretted seeing linda. Short, chunky, bad attitude in her late 20's.

She kept mentioning that she loved money while providing a piss poor massage.

She wanted 100 for a HE and I said hell no and stayed steadfast regardless of her pleadings. Gave her 40 for the HE and she said "don't come back again". I'm thinking to myself, don't worry, I won't.

Just a poor attitude with very little to show in terms of looks or talent.

Definitely will NOT repeat!

XHippie
10-25-17, 02:14
Pretty sure Linda is crazy. Totally a YMMV girl as I have seen her thrice and had a great time each time. Obviously doesn't want to be there but I got her to defrost a little. Helluva hard massage then straight to the rim like MJ in his prime. Pretty sure she tried to suck my prostrate out through my taint and tried to get the swimmer factories out through my sack. Anyway, she is hot for AMPs in this area and by far the best value. Just need to handle the crazy. Too few choices of Asians around here.Girls like Linda are common, they get good and bad reviews. There's several things that can cause this such as her personality, bored, unhappy, not attracted to the customer, she's satisfied with her daily earnings and yes batshit crazy. I wrote a negative review about her but that shouldn't discourage others from seeing her. And the positive reviews is no guarantee that the visit will be the same. Reviews are great for getting a general idea of what the visit "might" be like but you never know. I've visited girls that had negative reviews before and had a great time. So with girls like Linda it's a hit or miss just because of how she runs her show. Not every girl can be up for the challenge with every customer day after day after day. I guess I caught her on a bad day or I just wasn't her cup of tea, probably both. So although reviews sometimes are good or bad I really believe on each visit anywhere YMMV depending on the providers attitude, financial needs and her attraction toward you on that particular visit. All you can do is go in take a swing see if you get on base hopefully hit a home run. If you strike out pull up your boot straps and ego and move on.

CapnK
10-25-17, 02:33
I have been an on again off again hobbyist for many years in several cities. Been in the Triangle 5 years now. I used to see a fabulous, very petite and talented woman at 0001 when I had the chance. Sometime in the last year or so when they changed to "Emily's", my ATF, Lili, disappeared. I went to 0001 a few months back and had an okay experience. Decent TS and a respectable HE, though my provider that trip was maybe a 3 out of 10. Went back this evening, guy at the desk now wants $100 for an hour plus TS. I grumbled at the increase but paid, it was my one opportunity. Very cute, young, petite, with a pixie cut shows up at my room. She is shy, saying it's her first day at this place. Long story short, towel was kept in place, and hands would not go to certain locations. She claimed the manager insisted. I encouraged as much as I know how, but to no avail. I'm done with that place.

I am going to have to find a new shop to try. I wish I knew if Lili was working somewhere in the area still.

XHippie
10-25-17, 14:48
I have been an on again off again hobbyist for many years in several cities. Been in the Triangle 5 years now. I used to see a fabulous, very petite and talented woman at 0001 when I had the chance. Sometime in the last year or so when they changed to "Emily's", my ATF, Lili, disappeared. I went to 0001 a few months back and had an okay experience. Decent TS and a respectable HE, though my provider that trip was maybe a 3 out of 10. Went back this evening, guy at the desk now wants $100 for an hour plus TS. I grumbled at the increase but paid, it was my one opportunity. Very cute, young, petite, with a pixie cut shows up at my room. She is shy, saying it's her first day at this place. Long story short, towel was kept in place, and hands would not go to certain locations. She claimed the manager insisted. I encouraged as much as I know how, but to no avail. I'm done with that place.

I am going to have to find a new shop to try. I wish I knew if Lili was working somewhere in the area still.Yep! Like I said on my 10/18 post if I pay $80 for the entry fee it hurts and the visit better do something for the pain or they are off my list until I get better intel. 0001 charging $80 entry then $20 for a TS which is a rip off (like a restaurant charging for water) and if a guy tips $40 for a HJ. That's a $140 visit. HELL NO! And another thing about the TS if they drown you in oil isn't it there responsibility to wash NOT spear it off? Should we have to pay for them to clean up their mess? What's next $5 for the hot towel? Oops! Don't want to give the guy at 0001 any idea's LOL. IMO With the quality & age of providers and the service they offer around here all entry fees should be $50 to $60 and a free TS if desired and don't tack on the fucking tax fee to my bill which varies from store to store be consistent please! I'm not being a greedy Dick "pardon the pun" I just think this is a supply and demand situation I just want my money's worth and not ripped off for shitty service. That's why I've been holding on to my money unless I really need a massage. The HE service really doesn't pull me into these stores the way it use too, the supply just isn't there. Of course there's a spot or two where you can get what you want. But looking at the bigger scope of stores that are around it's a hit or miss big time IMO.

MedJohnson
10-27-17, 14:04
Linda is on vaca and a familiar face is back.

Stay safe.

Med.

Pretty sure Linda is crazy. Totally a YMMV girl as I have seen her thrice and had a great time each time. Obviously doesn't want to be there but I got her to defrost a little. Helluva hard massage then straight to the rim like MJ in his prime. Pretty sure she tried to suck my prostrate out through my taint and tried to get the swimmer factories out through my sack. Anyway, she is hot for AMPs in this area and by far the best value. Just need to handle the crazy. Too few choices of Asians around here.

MickeyMic
10-29-17, 15:25
Saw the woman named 'Happy' at Nean yesterday. Might have been the one you had. She's a bit bigger than Sarah, so she packs more of a punch with the back walk. She's def trained and knows what she's doing. Intense massage. Will repeat!I concur with both of these posts. Drew an older lady named Jenny on Saturday. One of the better massages I've had. She's definitely trained and she knows where your spots are, so she can really work them out, instead of just going through the motions like other AMPs I've been to.

XHippie
10-29-17, 15:33
I concur with both of these posts. Drew an older lady named Jenny on Saturday. One of the better massages I've had. She's definitely trained and she knows where your spots are, so she can really work them out, instead of just going through the motions like other AMPs I've been to.Yep been there haven't seen Jenny but did get Happy with Happy she's experienced but would have been better if she was a decade younger, experience does make up for it though. Strictly Rub & Tug menu.

Pubb69
10-30-17, 11:59
They are strictly legit but they turn over more than any place I know, went in last night and a whole new staff and now they have a guy as one of them. Unfortunately the new staff does not offer the same quality, older and less energy.

Pubb69
10-30-17, 12:01
Yep been there haven't seen Jenny but did get Happy with Happy she's experienced but would have been better if she was a decade younger, experience does make up for it though. Strictly Rub & Tug menu.It would be better if they were a quarter century younger and even at that many would be approaching 30.

XHippie
10-30-17, 18:18
It would be better if they were a quarter century younger and even at that many would be approaching 30.Hahaha Ouch! I was cutting her some slack but you are right 25 years would help. I didn't mention it and it didn't matter cause she didn't bob the rod but the day I went she had a fresh fever blister or something near her mouth. Bless her heart she gave the tug all she had, it wasn't that bad for her age. Sometimes the older ones are a lot more fun than the younger ones. Anyone that ever got molested by the mature and well trained Wendy at Studio Salon knows what I mean.

MedJohnson
10-30-17, 19:19
Getting tougher and tougher to find AMP talent under 45 in this area. Missing crazy Linda.

Stay safe.

Med.

It would be better if they were a quarter century younger and even at that many would be approaching 30.

Pubb69
11-01-17, 20:07
Anyone try the new Asian place near spectrum in Cary?

PaintHerWhite
11-02-17, 20:03
Anyone try the new Asian place near spectrum in Cary?They appear Asian in nature but are closed before 8 pm which isn't typical for AMP. I was going to try to get info but.

XHippie
11-07-17, 15:31
Visited recently had not been there since they originally opened. Same VIP service, would repeat if in the area, standard tip as you would expect in this area for the service provided but you may need to negotiate down a little they always throw out a high number in case you are thinking with the little head (stay firm they will come down to the normal rate) No need for names their looks and service doesn't vary that much. Half hour would do the trick but an hour seems a little more relaxed for both.

TheShredSter66
11-09-17, 20:43
Anyone hit up 0011 lately? From the ads its new management again and they're posting similar to other actual are&t's. PM if anyone knows.

XHippie
11-10-17, 01:48
Anyone hit up 0011 lately? From the ads its new management again and they're posting similar to other actual are&t's. PM if anyone knows.I don't know man that place has been like moth balls in storage. It would be nice if new management put some spark back into the area since Westgate, ATSU and all the rest closed. The one time investors that were willing to put up the cash for the fun stores have been scared off to other states. If it is new management not to be a Debbie Downer it's probably another batch of the same old shit. BUT! You never know! It's a good question though.

XHippie
11-11-17, 23:01
Happy Veterans Day.

Thanks to all the veterans out there for your service God Bless You and your Family.

Purple45
11-12-17, 03:11
Who is Meghan Carton and Rochelle Keyhan? They are two women from the Polaris Project's End Trafficking in Illicit Massage Businesses (IMBs) Initiative. They go around the country to educate LE and politicians about the "Ilicit" Massage Parlors and how they are a front human trafficking and the exploitation of women.

https://polarisproject.org/initiatives/illicit-massage-businesses

Now, WRAL seems to be the local news agency that continuously puts out new articles about massage parlors and I quote, "WRAL Investigates found cases where people were charged with practicing without a license and promoting prostitution" and "WRAL Investigates went through years of board cases and found links between other Triangle area parlors". WRAL also said, "You won't find their reviews on websites like Yelp, but one site offers an AMP list which stands for Asian Massage Parlors where they're rated on how easy it is to get sexual favors".

What is my point? Why make it easy for (1) LE, the (2) North Carolina Board of Massage and Bodywork Therapy, (3) WRAL and (4) activists, like Polaris. I'm all for turning over an AMP owner who is physically holding women against their will or is holding something over their head where a women feels she has no choice but to work in a parlor. However, if an Asian woman, of her own free will, chooses to do massage work in an AMP then that is her business. Massage licensing IMO should be for individuals in the medical community who provide a treatment and not for those individuals who are providing a relaxation service. IMO it would be well advised not to provide too much details in your posts. I can't say what specifically you should or should not say however, some of the details I read plays right into the hands of the Big 4 and their use of the phrase "Human Trafficking". HELP MEMBERS you trust in PM's, but DO NOT help the Big 4 scare or possibly close the door on your favorite massage parlor over suspicions of human trafficking. The Big 4 like to use the phrase "Human Trafficking" because it generates sympathy and they will get immediate support from the community with little to no questions asked. Suspicions are not facts just like a car with a New York license plate picking up women at their residence and taking them to work is not a sign of human trafficking, but this is the type of stuff that activists and the media use to twist public perception that there must be some illicit activity happening behind the scenes. Members just be smart in what you put into a public post and how you respond to certain blunt questions in posts or PM's because it can be used to flame that negative perception that activists and the media are trying to portray on AMP's.

XHippie
11-12-17, 11:46
Who is Meghan Carton and Rochelle Keyhan? They are two women from the Polaris Project's End Trafficking in Illicit Massage Businesses (IMBs) Initiative. They go around the country to educate LE and politicians about the "Ilicit" Massage Parlors and how they are a front human trafficking and the exploitation of women.

https://polarisproject.org/initiatives/illicit-massage-businesses

Now, WRAL seems to be the local news agency that continuously puts out new articles about massage parlors and I quote, "WRAL Investigates found cases where people were charged with practicing without a license and promoting prostitution" and "WRAL Investigates went through years of board cases and found links between other Triangle area parlors". WRAL also said, "You won't find their reviews on websites like Yelp, but one site offers an AMP list which stands for Asian Massage Parlors where they're rated on how easy it is to get sexual favors".

What is my point? Why make it easy for (1) LE, the (2) North Carolina Board of Massage and Bodywork Therapy, (3) WRAL and (4) activists, like Polaris. I'm all for turning over an AMP owner who is physically holding women against their will or is holding something over their head where a women feels she has no choice but to work in a parlor. However, if an Asian woman, of her own free will, chooses to do massage work in an AMP then that is her business. Massage licensing IMO should be for individuals in the medical community who provide a treatment and not for those individuals who are providing a relaxation service. IMO it would be well advised not to provide too much details in your posts. I can't say what specifically you should or should not say however, some of the details I read plays right into the hands of the Big 4 and their use of the phrase "Human Trafficking". HELP MEMBERS you trust in PM's, but DO NOT help the Big 4 scare or possibly close the door on your favorite massage parlor over suspicions of human trafficking. The Big 4 like to use the phrase "Human Trafficking" because it generates sympathy and they will get immediate support from the community with little to no questions asked. Suspicions are not facts just like a car with a New York license plate picking up women at their residence and taking them to work is not a sign of human trafficking, but this is the type of stuff that activists and the media use to twist public perception that there must be some illicit activity happening behind the scenes. Members just be smart in what you put into a public post and how you respond to certain blunt questions in posts or PM's because it can be used to flame that negative perception that activists and the media are trying to portray on AMP's.I'll give my opinion and personal experience which is a little insightful because my girl friend has been in the business for awhile, just a snipit of info I'm dumb but I'm not stupid. First of all based on what I know and read AMERICAN girls are more likely to be slaves to their employers or pimps because AMERICAN girls in this business have a high risk of becoming drug addicts not all but the % is high. Have you ever seen one of these Asian girls that had a crack or heroine addiction? The TRUTH is these girls leave China with 3 situations, 1. They either speak English or not. 2. They pay their own way or borrowed money to get here. 3. They already know where they will work and sleep when they get off the plane. OK now they are here in NY or LA with cash in their pocket and speak English. OR NOT! So what do they do? I can tell you they have 2 options in their favor. 99.9% leave China with a IPhone. This phone is their survival tool to have access to Chinese web sites that list jobs all over the country. And it also connects them to family and friends back home and here but more importantly to other ladies here in the business. They have access to lawyers; banks medical service that speak Chinese that is not an issue. Doesn't matter if these are street smart city girls or girls from the country side, these girls know how to network. Now another HUGE asset to have and the younger girls usually have it because it's part of the current school requirement is to speak English even if a little. This makes them more marketable and they can get an American to help them. Some of these girls that give you hand jobs that you think can't speak English are not showing you all their cards especially if they are 30 or younger. They don't know who you are; you could be a cop or someone from immigration they ain't stupid they are in survival mode to stay here. So these girls are not sex slaves as portrayed by the media. Are there certain girls in NY or wherever trapped? I'm sure, anything's possible even these girls make stupid decisions to get up with really bad people. But should the AMP business be painted with a wide brush as a sex slave business I don't think so. If this was the case word would get back to China very quick to the girls thinking about coming here. In fact the opposite is happening. They are hearing they can make as much in one week here as they can make in a month there, and they do! The media and the organizations Purple45 mentioned and prejudice shit heads at the Massage Board are going after the wrong girls. At night the Chinese girls close the stores doors eat a hot meal take a hot shower count their cash they made for the day get in a warm bed then FaceTime with their family then go to sleep. Meanwhile there's girls standing out on the Streets in Raleigh, Durham, Fayetteville etc. On a hot humid summer night or in the cold sucking and fucking for their crack and heroine fix and most of the time getting the shit beat out of them if their pimp doesn't get his cut. So the question is who's the sex slave here? Is the media and the watch dog organizations targeting the right problem? And the Massage Board has become so prejudice toward Asians it's put them in the bigot category. The Asian girls are being targeted for supplying what an American is demanding meanwhile American girls are not being considered in these concerned organizations. To Purples point about posting info, I agree posting details can contribute to certain girls or places getting targeted for a bust which would also apply to the BP girls. I remember getting "corrected" by A2 one time saying don't ever make a post telling members what they should or should not post revealing too many deatails, this is an open pussy Board I'm a member not one that sets the rules. OK got it! Theres the open board and PM for a reason. So to sum up my thoughts which are 99.9%of these Asian girls are free to go where they wish. The media; watch dogs and Massage Board are going to keep doing their thing because it's their job. The latest in the news is the big bust of the century in NC involving possible human trafficking & prostitution Eros, tip of the iceberg bla bla bla. Come on it's American guys looking for pussy that they ain't getting at home LOL. As I started out by saying if there was a Asian human trafficking problem my girlfriend and I would have had many discussions about it. And you swinging dicks out there that are reading this that have or have had relationships with one of these girls know the same. The reality is they are here for 2 reasons get cash and get that green card anyway possible. There's a lot of smoke and bullshit then there's reality and facts. So if anything else LE or the helpful watch dogs reading this may learn something see you in Church! My 2 cents.

XHippie
11-13-17, 02:16
Was at Crabtree today and saw a girl with perfect tits buldging out of her low cut shirt. I could be wrong but I swear it looked exactly like the girl that gets discussed here every once in awhile. White girl with a perfect rack that does massage only and gets angry if you ask for extras. The one we complain about saying, well if she doesn't do any extra's why does she dress like that and advertise on BP. That girl. I swear it was her, doesn't matter those were some perfect tits I saw today. Made the hassle of parking worth it. Piss her off or not I'd still ask if I could nurse on them bad boys, you never know might get lucky maybe the boyfriend is out of town.

XHippie
11-16-17, 02:01
Recently went by to see a familiar face that leaves for awhile but always comes back. Poor English but always Dependable and a sweet personality. Hey wait Am I the only one posting here? No other post in a week on the Massage Board. Sign of the times in RTP fellas.

MedJohnson
11-16-17, 06:48
Just haven't had anything in the area to dream about. Bored by the girls at my regular place, not going to pay VIP prices, I do love Familiar Faces's dress, but she just doesn't do it for me. Sign of the times.

Med.

Recently went by to see a familiar face that leaves for awhile but always comes back. Poor English but always Dependable and a sweet personality. Hey wait Am I the only one posting here? No other post in a week on the Massage Board. Sign of the times in RTP fellas.

FordDiesel250
11-16-17, 07:50
Just haven't had anything in the area to dream about. Bored by the girls at my regular place, not going to pay VIP prices, I do love Familiar Faces's dress, but she just doesn't do it for me. Sign of the times.

Med.I think everyone on here feels the same way. To much heat and afraid our go to spots are going to get paid a visit by Uncle LEO. I was never a good writer anyway just short and sweet Def sign of the times in Raleigh area.

Editit
11-16-17, 08:54
So what is the latest on this place? It's been up on BP for a while. http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/be-choosy-ladies-touch-massage-services/46596393 I thought someone a while back visited. PM ok.

Phaeton0401
11-16-17, 09:33
So what is the latest on this place? It's been up on BP for a while. http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/be-choosy-ladies-touch-massage-services/46596393 I thought someone a while back visited. PM ok.I'd like to know, too. PM is fine.

XHippie
11-16-17, 10:17

Med.Yep, this area has come full circle. We are back to the days when one would hope to get lucky with a lady under 50 at Super Relax remember those stores? Think I'll look at a new hobby around here, bowling looks easy and cheaper.

DreamMaster
11-16-17, 11:22
I don't post here much, but lurk often. I find it frustrating that theses AP ad's always mention their new young girls, yet when I go to visit. You never get one! Does the Asian culture have a skewed definition of "young"? Or maybe I go at the wrong times? Wrong places? I do like that for the most part the massage, at least for me, is a small step up from the notel posters. Maybe just the fact that its on an actual massage table? Or the before / after shower? Or if my snoopy wife checks my location its typically in a strip mall with some type of food place I was "at". IDK. I keep telling myself this time I will get a younger girl, under 30, but never do. Does anyone here ever get the younger providers? Or has it just become a thing that they post to lure the hopeful and no we won't walk away. Is it ok to ask the first one to walk out if there is a younger girl working? I don't want to come off rude or anything. Maybe I need to switch up the ones I visit close to my office? RTP area. Any suggestions are welcome, or if you have an insight and rather PM me that works also.

Also, my last visit to the one on 55 by Sara's Empanadas. The lady I got mid 40's of course, said $80 for some under the shirt play. I assume this included the assumed standard tip of $40, but seriously? I'm not going to pay an extra $40 just to rub some small bumps under a shirt. Needless to say I declined politefully, and probably won't go back again unless there is a personnel change.

Yolanda69
11-16-17, 11:44
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be some sort of cryptically written message and/or veiled warning.

Please do not post cryptic messages, and specifically messages that could be construed as veiled warnings, in the forum.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Stevet35
11-16-17, 12:54
Yep, this area has come full circle. We are back to the days when one would hope to get lucky with a lady under 50 at Super Relax remember those stores? Think I'll look at a new hobby around here, bowling looks easy and cheaper.Bowling? Seriously? Have you been lately? I think our hobby might be cheaper. At at least a push! LOL.

Spoon Sports83
11-17-17, 12:45
Zen massage in knightdale busted for human trafficking.

http://www.wral.com/woman-charged-with-human-trafficking-at-knightdale-massage-parlor/17121976/

Bonneville
11-17-17, 13:34

http://www.wral.com/woman-charged-with-human-trafficking-at-knightdale-massage-parlor/17121976/Also on 11/15 two arrests at number 11 for PRACTICING MASSAGE THERAPY W / O LIC 90-634 (A)(A).

Editit
11-17-17, 15:11

http://www.wral.com/woman-charged-with-human-trafficking-at-knightdale-massage-parlor/17121976/I guess the world is a bit safer now. I find it hard to believe it was actually human trafficking, but anything is possible I guess.

Ronnor
11-17-17, 15:53
No other post in a week on the Massage Board.I finally finished reading Purple45's post and your response. For a moment, I thought we ran out of discussion board space!

XHippie
11-17-17, 16:31
I finally finished reading Purple45's post and your response. For a moment, I thought we ran out of discussion board space!Hahaha the gift for gab. That ain't nothing you should hear me in person.

Makes you want to say. Why Don't you Just Shut Your Yapper!

Bandit2779
11-17-17, 17:55

http://www.wral.com/woman-charged-with-human-trafficking-at-knightdale-massage-parlor/17121976/I tried to warn people about uncle lurking in the bushes literally.

Purple45
11-17-17, 18:04

http://www.wral.com/woman-charged-with-human-trafficking-at-knightdale-massage-parlor/17121976/Nobody knows the facts on this case yet but the NC Massage Board is on a mission to shut down Asian Massage Parlors. Charles Wilkins, general counsel of the North Carolina Board of Massage and Bodywork Therapy believes and I quote, "Massage parlors have been a haven for human trafficking across North Carolina" and "This is a big problem, and this is a big problem in North Carolina". It's also interesting that the Knightdale Police Chief almost seem to discredit my statement when he said, "We cannot condition ourselves to believe it is harmless or that the girls and young women working in these illegal establishments are there by choice". It's probably coincidence that this LE Raid happened soon after the recent posts on this Forum but the timing makes you wonder if they could be trying to send us a message. I'm all for turning in individuals who participate in human trafficking however this is all about money when it comes down to it. AMPs take away money from the North Carolina Massage and Bodywork Therapy and they take away money from other businesses that perform massage as a therapy service. Human trafficking is the term that's being used but the real truth is about the almighty dollar that they are not putting in their pockets!

Members of The Forum I ask you to evaluate the local situation and once again consider the content your post before you upload the report to the Forum. Remember that your post can help members and it could help those organizations who want to target the massage parlor you visit. Please post and tell us where the good massages are to be had but utilize the private messages for certain details.

XHippie
11-17-17, 20:19
Nobody knows the facts on this case yet but the NC Massage Board is on a mission to shut down Asian Massage Parlors. Charles Wilkins, general counsel of the North Carolina Board of Massage and Bodywork Therapy believes and I quote, "Massage parlors have been a haven for human trafficking across North Carolina" and "This is a big problem, and this is a big problem in North Carolina". It's also interesting that the Knightdale Police Chief almost seem to discredit my statement when he said, "We cannot condition ourselves to believe it is harmless or that the girls and young women working in these illegal establishments are there by choice". It's probably coincidence that this LE Raid happened soon after the recent posts on this Forum but the timing makes you wonder if they could be trying to send us a message. I'm all for turning in individuals who participate in human trafficking however this is all about money when it comes down to it. AMPs take away money from the North Carolina Massage and Bodywork Therapy and they take away money from other businesses that perform massage as a therapy service. Human trafficking is the term that's being used but the real truth is about the almighty dollar that they are not putting in their pockets!

Members of The Forum I ask you to evaluate the local situation and once again consider the content your post before you upload the report to the Forum. Remember that your post can help members and it could help those organizations who want to target the massage parlor you visit. Please post and tell us where the good massages are to be had but utilize the private messages for certain details.I've been to the massage board meetings in the past they hold once a month, it's open to the public. Just look around the room. Asians are enemy number one. The people cleaning the massage boards offices at night and doing lawn service in their snobby neighborhoods are more likely victims of human trafficking bunch of educated dumb fucks milking tax payers. NC Massage Board a Government funded and run agency nuff said and Chuck the lawyer is milking it too Guess he can't cut it in court anymore. Oh hell yea this area is way different that other areas. Are your post being read proofs in the pudding look around.

MedJohnson
11-18-17, 08:36
50. Both dark last night.

Med.

http://www.wral.com/woman-charged-with-human-trafficking-at-knightdale-massage-parlor/17121976/

Purple45
11-18-17, 11:54
50. Both dark last night.

Med.The news articles says that Zen Massage, at 4021 Village Park Drive and a business at 905-A McKnight Drive, which we know as Rainbow Spa, were both searched. The article also says that LE had received complaints about the two businesses for more than a year. Kimberly Lloyd, a hair stylist at Ron Carlos Salon next to Zen Massage told WRAL, "You see older men, younger men coming in and out. You're like, what are they doing down there?" I would have said, "Men are getting a massage!" and "What are older women, younger women coming in and out of Ron Carlos Salon?" IMO nothing more than the usual salon gossip session.

Pubb69
11-18-17, 18:17
I've been to the massage board meetings in the past they hold once a month, it's open to the public. Just look around the room. Asians are enemy number one. The people cleaning the massage boards offices at night and doing lawn service in their snobby neighborhoods are more likely victims of human trafficking bunch of educated dumb fucks milking tax payers. NC Massage Board a Government funded and run agency nuff said and Chuck the lawyer is milking it too Guess he can't cut it in court anymore. Oh hell yea this area is way different that other areas. Are your post being read proofs in the pudding look around.My suspicion is a lot of money is being poured into the effort by the big chains like Massage Envy.

What are they going to do about the legit Asian places that put 10 times the effort into what they are doing, try to shut them down as well?

Pubb69
11-18-17, 18:35
The news articles says that Zen Massage, at 4021 Village Park Drive and a business at 905-A McKnight Drive, which we know as Rainbow Spa, were both searched. The article also says that LE had received complaints about the two businesses for more than a year. Kimberly Lloyd, a hair stylist at Ron Carlos Salon next to Zen Massage told WRAL, "You see older men, younger men coming in and out. You're like, what are they doing down there?" I would have said, "Men are getting a massage!" and "What are older women, younger women coming in and out of Ron Carlos Salon?" IMO nothing more than the usual salon gossip session.Pure jealousy, she has no business so she complains about the people that do. In some ways it is prejudice because they simply want these people out. Not buying the human trafficking either as it simply does not happen at these places. If they do not work long hours will they lose their jobs? Yes. Will they lose their support in the USA And have to go back to Asia? Probably. Are they being forced to do something they don't want to do? I have never seen one instance of it, they came here willingly to make money and in most cases send it back home to support their families.

Ronnor
11-18-17, 18:45
Not buying the human trafficking either as it simply does not happen at these places. If they do not work long hours will they lose their jobs? Yes. Will they lose their support in the USA And have to go back to Asia? Probably.You just described a form of human trafficking.

Purple45
11-18-17, 20:45
Now after reading the Federal Law does Human Trafficking (HT) or Sex Trafficking (ST) apply to the cases that we have seen in the RTP area? No because the ladies that I know willing look for a job and they willing come if the owner of the business wants their services. Does long hours equate to HT? No! Does getting a ride from a place of residence to work equate to HT? No! Does a woman who willing gives a HJ equate to ST? No! This scenario could equate to a commercial sex act if she says give me $X amount and I'll perform a HJ. However, if a woman does a HJ for the purpose of complete body relaxation and no money is asked for in return then to me this is not a commercial sex act but a choice between to adults. So, the NC Massage Board and their lawyer, Charles Wilkins, are full of it! Right now they are winning the PR battle. The presiding judge needs to scrutinize LE's requested warrant more carefully and the District Attorney needs to step up and defend these women's rights and not succumb to the bullying of the NC Massage Board and their legal team.

Federal Law
1. Human trafficking, also known as trafficking in persons (TIP), is a modern-day form of slavery. It is a crime under federal and international law; it is also a crime in every state in the United States.

A. Sex trafficking is the recruitment, harboring, transportation, provision, obtaining, patronizing, or soliciting of a person for the purposes of a commercial sex act, in which the commercial sex act is induced by force, fraud, or coercion, or in which the person induced to perform such an act has not attained 18 years of age (22 USC 7102).

B. Labor trafficking is the recruitment, harboring, transportation, provision, or obtaining of a person for labor or services, through the use of force, fraud, or coercion for the purposes of subjection to involuntary servitude, peonage, debt bondage, or slavery, (22 USC 7102).

Definitions
1. Involuntary servitude: a condition of servitude induced by means of any scheme, plan, or pattern intended to cause a person to believe that, if the person did not enter into or continue in such condition, that person or another person would suffer serious harm or physical restraint; or the abuse or threatened abuse of the legal process (22 USA C. 7102 (6)).

2. Debt Bondage: The status or condition of a debtor arising from a pledge by the debtor of his or her personal services or of those of a person under his or her control as a security for debt, if the value of those services as reasonably assessed is not applied toward the liquidation of the debt or the length and nature of those services are not respectively limited and defined (22 USA C. 7102 (5)).

3. Coercion:

(A) threats of serious harm to or physical restraint against any person;.

(B) any scheme, plan, or pattern intended to cause a person to believe that failure to perform an act would result in serious harm to or physical restraint against any person; or.

(C) the abuse or threatened abuse of the legal process (22 USA C. 7102 (3)).

4. Commercial Sex Act: The term "commercial sex act" means any sex act on account of which anything of value is given to or received by any person (22 USA C. 7102 (4)).

Pubb69
11-18-17, 21:00
You just described a form of human trafficking.If your job requires long hours and you refuse and lose your job are you being trafficked?

XHippie
11-19-17, 01:09
Now after reading the Federal Law does Human Trafficking (HT) or Sex Trafficking (ST) apply to the cases that we have seen in the RTP area? No because the ladies that I know willing look for a job and they willing come if the owner of the business wants their services. Does long hours equate to HT? No! Does getting a ride from a place of residence to work equate to HT? No! Does a woman who willing gives a HJ equate to ST? No! This scenario could equate to a commercial sex act if she says give me $X amount and I'll perform a HJ. However, if a woman does a HJ for the purpose of complete body relaxation and no money is asked for in return then to me this is not a commercial sex act but a choice between to adults. So, the NC Massage Board and their lawyer, Charles Wilkins, are full of it! Right now they are winning the PR battle. The presiding judge needs to scrutinize LE's requested warrant more carefully and the District Attorney needs to step up and defend these women's rights and not succumb to the bullying of the NC Massage Board and their legal team.

Federal Law
1. Human trafficking, also known as trafficking in persons (TIP), is a modern-day form of slavery. It is a crime under federal and international law; it is also a crime in every state in the United States.

A. Sex trafficking is the recruitment, harboring, transportation, provision, obtaining, patronizing, or soliciting of a person for the purposes of a commercial sex act, in which the commercial sex act is induced by force, fraud, or coercion, or in which the person induced to perform such an act has not attained 18 years of age (22 USC 7102).

B. Labor trafficking is the recruitment, harboring, transportation, provision, or obtaining of a person for labor or services, through the use of force, fraud, or coercion for the purposes of subjection to involuntary servitude, peonage, debt bondage, or slavery, (22 USC 7102).

Definitions
1. Involuntary servitude: a condition of servitude induced by means of any scheme, plan, or pattern intended to cause a person to believe that, if the person did not enter into or continue in such condition, that person or another person would suffer serious harm or physical restraint; or the abuse or threatened abuse of the legal process (22 USA C. 7102 (6)).

2. Debt Bondage: The status or condition of a debtor arising from a pledge by the debtor of his or her personal services or of those of a person under his or her control as a security for debt, if the value of those services as reasonably assessed is not applied toward the liquidation of the debt or the length and nature of those services are not respectively limited and defined (22 USA C. 7102 (5)).

3. Coercion:

(A) threats of serious harm to or physical restraint against any person;.

(B) any scheme, plan, or pattern intended to cause a person to believe that failure to perform an act would result in serious harm to or physical restraint against any person; or.

(C) the abuse or threatened abuse of the legal process (22 USA C. 7102 (3)).

4. Commercial Sex Act: The term "commercial sex act" means any sex act on account of which anything of value is given to or received by any person (22 USA C. 7102 (4)).When I think of sex / human trafficking I think about an individual sometimes families giving a shit head all their money on the Texas border to get them across in a 150 degree truck usually locked. Or 80 people on a boat made for 10 or a Pimp that controls where his girls sleep, eat, drink, wear, how much they get to keep and what drugs he usually keeps them hooked on while working in the heat and cold. ASIAN girls fly over here on a plane and can work anywhere and for anybody they choose. Do they have to work hard to make cash, do they have to pay rent ah yes so do we. In fact they are more free than Americans they aren't chained to a 401 K and mortgage obligation. They paid the airline for the ticket, it's all legit. It's so easy to throw the human traffic image on the Massage business but it simply isn't true. Have you been trying to figure out what's true or false in our political system or what ANY news channel says? Good luck! The massage board and the news stories are saying human trafficking, well slap me silly the suits said it So it must be true. Hey Martha come here and look at the TV they just said that massage store where you get your nails done is doing human trafficking. I knew them Chinese were up to no good. And that's the way the Massage Board wants public opinion.

I will agree with the massage board and the law that operating without a massage license is a reason to close a store until the workers can get their license. But they have set up a system of such strict English standards it is Impossible for the Asians to get their license. They must pass the TOEFL exam with crazy high scores no matter if they made it through a Board approved massage school, this is their loop hole to run them out of town and it's working. In this cruel and prejudice process the board has become as bad as the dude with the 150 degree truck. In fact this has made MANY Asians that wanted to start their legit massage business with family go the other way. Depending how old you are your grand parents or further back to great grand parents, either started their own business or they worked for someone that couldn't speak perfect English that came here across the big pond and worked their ass off creating a business. Working from 9 in the morning till 11:00 pm then had to clean their store then finally eat something and take a bath and get ready to get up in a few hours and do it again. While usually being ripped off by a landlord charging them too much and too lazy or cheap to take care of repairs, sound like anyone else that's here try to make a business work? This part of our heritage and history called the American Dream which requires a little Mercy is fading each day not saying it's right or wrong but it's happening. My point is these Asians are coming here for the American Dream, get that cash get that green card get that good looking American man to marry. But there are those slapping them in the face with denial and labeling them as being part of human trafficking. Massage Board, LE, Governor, and Nosey business neighbors THEY ARE FREE to go and come as they wish, For God Sake let them have their license to run their business just maybe they will pay some taxes and you can actually get a raise cause there will be more tax revenue. See how we are all connected! Now all of what I just said and Purples explanation may sound like damn it's like reading a fuckin novel "that's the point" the Massage Boards message to the media and their regulations has worked, we are not taking about getting ASIAN pussy!!

John252
11-19-17, 22:16
Zen.

Missed warning.

A shame. Where to go for a Shiatsu?

Seriously?

Still another place still open, I've seen a pile of mattresses. That seemed more an issue with trafficking.

Who is open that walks on backs?

XHippie
11-20-17, 07:15
Zen.

Missed warning.

A shame. Where to go for a Shiatsu?

Seriously?

Still another place still open, I've seen a pile of mattresses. That seemed more an issue with trafficking.

Who is open that walks on backs?Go to 0007 on Capitol Blvd for The best Chinese back walk she has massage license and is small but strong. It's strictly massage don't expect to be giving or receiving any touching no HE but you will get a great massage.

RaleighConnect
11-21-17, 15:23
Well again our fun has been shut down. This area has no fun for men. No full nude clubs, no happy happy. Po po running fake ads to entrap us poor working folk who just need some attention.

CL is a joke, you post a m4 w and get 100 fake replies.

Bookstores are nasty and need bleaching.

Kurt309
11-21-17, 22:25
Just saw where wral reported that the police chief said its hard to imagine these girls and young women were there by choice. Can someone tell me where the girls and young women were? I made my rounds there and always had a mature lady that was nice and always in a good mood and performed a legit massage. Local media and le is just blowing everything out of porportion and creating local hatred towards these establishments. Its really sad.

Bonneville
11-22-17, 11:56
Another provider at an apartment complex on Glenwood charged yesterday. Don't know if she was UTR, AAMP out of the Apt or if that is just where they caught up with her and she works at a store. The crack down continues.

XHippie
11-22-17, 12:30
Just saw where wral reported that the police chief said its hard to imagine these girls and young women were there by choice. Can someone tell me where the girls and young women were? I made my rounds there and always had a mature lady that was nice and always in a good mood and performed a legit massage. Local media and le is just blowing everything out of porportion and creating local hatred towards these establishments. Its really sad.The store Owners and workers travel and live very lite. They have minimal furniture in their apartment and the workers often live out of a suit case. This is all by choice they must be ready to move to another job quick that may be in another city or state. So you see if an American that lives in a house packed with furniture and other things walk into one of these stores or apartment and a girl is sleeping there and all she has is a suit case well she's got to be there against her will right? These massage jobs are ALL part time jobs these aren't career jobs. If one of us or someone in LE or the massage board went to Beijing for a part time job not knowing what city we would be in or even how long we would be in the country would we go out and buy lots of furniture and what not to lug around Of course not we would need to travel lite. What evidence is giving these people these Asian girls are part of human trafficking other than their own opinion? Has just one girl said I am being forced to work here? So far it's just been the opinion of one side. I have two words for the accusers PROVE IT!, Truth and evidence seems to be in short supply these days for just about anything printed, said in the media and on social media. If someone is forcing some girls I agree hell yea shut them down with no mercy. A lot of bull shit to sort through in everything we hear and read on any subject. Everyone wants you to believe what benefits their agenda without REAL evidence!

Pubb69
11-22-17, 17:18
The store Owners and workers travel and live very lite. They have minimal furniture in their apartment and the workers often live out of a suit case. This is all by choice they must be ready to move to another job quick that may be in another city or state. So you see if an American that lives in a house packed with furniture and other things walk into one of these stores or apartment and a girl is sleeping there and all she has is a suit case well she's got to be there against her will right? These massage jobs are ALL part time jobs these aren't career jobs. If one of us or someone in LE or the massage board went to Beijing for a part time job not knowing what city we would be in or even how long we would be in the country would we go out and buy lots of furniture and what not to lug around Of course not we would need to travel lite. What evidence is giving these people these Asian girls are part of human trafficking other than their own opinion? Has just one girl said I am being forced to work here? So far it's just been the opinion of one side. I have two words for the accusers PROVE IT!, Truth and evidence seems to be in short supply these days for just about anything printed, said in the media and on social media. If someone is forcing some girls I agree hell yea shut them down with no mercy. A lot of bull shit to sort through in everything we hear and read on any subject. Everyone wants you to believe what benefits their agenda without REAL evidence!Their are no Asian Girls here.

I cannot think of one Asian woman that I have seen under the age of 28, unfortunately most are in the 40 to 70 range. In the Raleigh area as far as the stores go, I have never seen one instance of trafficking.

Purple45
11-22-17, 19:43
Another provider at an apartment complex on Glenwood charged yesterday. Don't know if she was UTR, AAMP out of the Apt or if that is just where they caught up with her and she works at a store. The crack down continues.I guess I can get charged with with giving haircuts in my garage without a license. The NC Board of Barber Examiners doesn't care even if I put an ad on BP or CL saying "Lucky $7 Haircut Specials" so why should the NC Massage Board care about a girl doing a rubdown in her apartment? IMO they are trying to make a point and shut down all Asians from doing anything remotely associated with "Massage" work. Somebody is getting paid on the NC Massage Board!

MickeyMic
11-22-17, 20:00
The store Owners and workers travel and live very lite. They have minimal furniture in their apartment and the workers often live out of a suit case. This is all by choice they must be ready to move to another job quick that may be in another city or state. So you see if an American that lives in a house packed with furniture and other things walk into one of these stores or apartment and a girl is sleeping there and all she has is a suit case well she's got to be there against her will right? These massage jobs are ALL part time jobs these aren't career jobs. If one of us or someone in LE or the massage board went to Beijing for a part time job not knowing what city we would be in or even how long we would be in the country would we go out and buy lots of furniture and what not to lug around Of course not we would need to travel lite. What evidence is giving these people these Asian girls are part of human trafficking other than their own opinion? Has just one girl said I am being forced to work here? So far it's just been the opinion of one side. I have two words for the accusers PROVE IT!, Truth and evidence seems to be in short supply these days for just about anything printed, said in the media and on social media. If someone is forcing some girls I agree hell yea shut them down with no mercy. A lot of bull shit to sort through in everything we hear and read on any subject. Everyone wants you to believe what benefits their agenda without REAL evidence!I'm sure these girls are saying they are forced to work there if they think it will get them out the door sooner.

MickeyMic
11-22-17, 20:01
Another provider at an apartment complex on Glenwood charged yesterday. Don't know if she was UTR, AAMP out of the Apt or if that is just where they caught up with her and she works at a store. The crack down continues.I never knew this one existed and it's in my area.

Purple45
11-22-17, 20:13
Just saw where wral reported that the police chief said its hard to imagine these girls and young women were there by choice. Can someone tell me where the girls and young women were? I made my rounds there and always had a mature lady that was nice and always in a good mood and performed a legit massage. Local media and le is just blowing everything out of porportion and creating local hatred towards these establishments. Its really sad.This news article sums up how it started with complaints from local business and neighbors or so you are made to believe. It's propaganda because LE has been targeting Asian Massage Parlors and the informants are sent in to gather information. Once the story of an LE raid hits the news waves; the news crew goes in afterwards and conducts interviews. Everyone is in shock of the news story of "human trafficking" and they are like, "yeah I saw men going in there all the time" and "I can't believe this was happening in my community". Total bulls** and money combined with hidden agendas can twist any situation into how you want to present it for the public to eat it up as facts. A little bit of truth mixed with some dishonesty equals One Big Fat Lie!

http://abc11.com/knightdale-massage-parlor-allegedly-charged-for-sex/2680594/

Purple45
11-22-17, 20:21
I'm sure these girls are saying they are forced to work there if they think it will get them out the door sooner.Sure, because being a victim gives you immediate support and possible permanent legal resident status. LE wants the individuals who are organizing and transporting and not the workers. They want to make examples out of the "ring leader (s)" to discourage others from starting the same kind of operation.

XHippie
11-23-17, 02:24
Sure, because being a victim gives you immediate support and possible permanent legal resident status. LE wants the individuals who are organizing and transporting and not the workers. They want to make examples out of the "ring leader (s)" to discourage others from starting the same kind of operation.
Let me just say off the bat I have plenty of pussy to draw from my comments are about what is right and what is wrong based on respect.
The subject and headlines that is being highlighted as the problem in these complaints HERE is human trafficking with a side bar of HE and no massage license. But the hook line and SHOCK VALUE is human trafficking which is what I have a disagreement with. Let's see there are 50 States I think in the USA and God knows how many Cities in each State it's a lot. And in each City there are let's call it a few AMP's ok I agree they are everywhere. And in all theses States and all these Cities there is let's call it a shit load (southern unit of measurement) of Asian employees. Now I'm no mathematician but that's ALOT of Asian ladies. I do a lot of traveling so I read a lot of reviews on other boards. And I'll read post on other boards just for reading purposes or if it's related to a picture posted that looks interesting. Sometimes there are articles about stores getting busted and they are always busted for offering HE or somebody complained about the store. I have never read an article about human trafficking, one may exist I just haven't seen it. So where I'm confused is with this many States this many hundreds and hundreds of cities and thousands of girls. RTP and Knightdale NC is the center of the USA for human trafficking and not one girl has been interviewed by a tv station with a disguised voice. All we have to show for this fine investigative work between LE and the NC Massage Board, case cracking, major crack down on Human Trafficking is some scared 55 year old Chinese woman sitting in Wake County jail and a few shit heads here patting themselves on the back. Where's Anderson Cooper? Where's 60 minutes? Come on Wake County come on Massage Board take the national credit you have worked so hard for. We appear to be the only spot in America that is complaining. They just shut down 2 pussy joints in Orlando that was doing you would not believe how much business and not one word about human trafficking was mentioned that's because that was not the reason they shut them down. Contrary to my handle name Im not a liberal Hippie but I do have common sense and mama taught me you cant bull shit a bull shitter. I just have a problem when someone with authority crushes anyone that is busting their ass 12 / 14 hours a day working that they gambled their own money to do business that is supplying a service that is not hurting the customer or employees. As I said before part of this crushing process is not allowing them to obtain documentation needed for the business. So why do these Asians here have this target on their back? Why this State espcially this area? Theres some bad people running the show in downtown Raleigh, its a good ol boy network thing Ive seen it before. Question is when they kill off the Asian Massage business who next will have the target on their back? Maybe they wont like your kind opening a bar or restaurant near the shiny new development they just spent millions on maybe you don fit their moral or other requirements. Im telling you this runs deeper than a guy getting a HJ. If loop holes like the TOEFL requirement for Asians can be established loop holes can be established that set unobtainable requirements for permits or qualifications to set up a business or blend with the accepted crowd. I better stop here starting to drift into politics. Knightdale should have a parade for solving the nations human trafficking crisis. Its gotta be true Martha and I saw it on WRAL news.

Lookin Good
11-23-17, 09:46
Regarding recent Knightdale bust, I hope this wasn't anyone here.

"Police sent confidential informants into both locations on Oct. 20, and interviewed a man as he left another nearby massage parlor. All three reported being offered sex acts in exchange for money. ".

You are not obligated to say anything to the police and if you do, you could talk yourself into trouble. The man interviewed needs to learn to STFU!

BinGoa123
11-23-17, 10:42
You're preaching to the choir Hippie. Human trafficking has such a nice ring to it. You just can't spend months of manpower and money investigating massage parlors and only bust a prostitute for giving a hand job. Well, I guess you can but in the end I think all bust in or out of the area are with the hope they can make a more serious charge (ie. Trafficking, etc.) result from the bust. It's stupid, it's bullshit, it's just the way it is. It's a part of the AMP atmosphere. It pisses me off. It pisses you off. It pisses everyone on this forum off. It wastes money, manpower and resources that could be used elsewhere but it sells newspapers and puts LE in the limelight. Sex in the AMP is indeed a victimless crime (99.9%) of the time. The real danger to these providers is not a trafficking owner but a sometimes bad customer or, you guessed it, the LE and city hall. The ladies are well aware of who the real enemy is.

BinGoa123
11-23-17, 13:11
Hippie, I also agree there's politics in Raleigh area to stifle Asian massage. Few people know just how difficult it is for an Asian to get their NC license so unlicensed providers are easy to find even if they are schooled and have the hours and certification. Way to go city hall. Nice job encouraging illegal massage. I know more than a few well educated professional ladies who would love to make NC their home but will not put their green card in jeopardy because they simply cannot speak the English required or answer the technical questions asked by the Board of Nursing. Ok. I know. Now I'm preaching to the choir. I'll crawl back in my hole.

XHippie
11-23-17, 15:47
Ya’ll have a great Turkey day see ya at the mall tomorrow. I'll be the one with the WTF look on his face sitting on the bench.

Boag11
11-23-17, 17:32
Hope she's ok. She goes to NY every three or four weeks for about four days never seen her gone this long. Hope someone will post something.Last time I saw her, in July, she mentioned she will be leaving the area and retiring from the work. But she mentioned she would be leaving in 2018. Not sure if she on vacation or getting things settled or left early.

Purple45
11-23-17, 19:58
The subject and headlines that is being highlighted as the problem in these complaints HERE is human trafficking with a side bar of HE and no massage license. But the hook line and SHOCK VALUE is human trafficking which is what I have a disagreement with. Let's see there are 50 States I think in the USA and God knows how many Cities in each State it's a lot. And in each City there are let's call it a few AMP's ok I agree they are everywhere. And in all theses States and all these Cities there is let's call it a shit load (southern unit of measurement) of Asian employees. Now I'm no mathematician but that's ALOT of Asian ladies. I do a lot of traveling so I read a lot of reviews on other boards. And I'll read post on other boards just for reading purposes or if it's related to a picture posted that looks interesting. Sometimes there are articles about stores getting busted and they are always busted for offering HE or somebody complained about the store. I have never read an article about human trafficking, one may exist I just haven't seen it. So where I'm confused is with this many States this many hundreds and hundreds of cities and thousands of girls. RTP and Knightdale NC is the center of the USA for human trafficking and not one girl has been interviewed by a tv station with a disguised voice. All we have to show for this fine investigative work between LE and the NC Massage Board, case cracking, major crack down on Human Trafficking is some scared 55 year old Chinese woman sitting in Wake County jail and a few shit heads here patting themselves on the back.It's simple XHIPPIE. These people are government officials and law enforcement so when the media reports a story to the public it must be true. That's the problem because it's not true but what can you do when even the media seems to be complacent with not asking the right questions or investigating on their own. Sure an illegal massage parlor would be one that's not properly license however when you have a massage board that doesn't want to give Asians their license then what are people to do? The only people that seem to care are the good customers who visit the AMPs for the quality of the massage and others who know these ladies personally. Everybody is being force-fed with what the NC massage board puts out by their puppet lawyer team and because they are a government agency then law enforcement just follows the wishes of those in power. Unfortunately there's really nothing that can be done legally but I can think of a whole lot of things that would fall into the grey area of a protest resistance movement that would make some people's lives very uncomfortable.

Mr Derp
11-24-17, 16:30
If anyone would be willing to trade some info on providers, I'd really appreciate it. I can tell why'all about the Greensboro, Winston, and High Point area, but I have yet to come out to Raleigh-Durham. I'm not really interested in AMPs, I'm all about the independent provider. If anyone could PM me some info, provide price, what's on the table, and how the overall experience was, I'd be more than happy to give you some details about the aforementioned areas. Horror stories are appreciated too, I appreciate a good heads up on who to avoid just as much as I do the positive reports. Thanks fellas.

XHippie
11-25-17, 16:11
If anyone would be willing to trade some info on providers, I'd really appreciate it. I can tell why'all about the Greensboro, Winston, and High Point area, but I have yet to come out to Raleigh-Durham. I'm not really interested in AMPs, I'm all about the independent provider. If anyone could PM me some info, provide price, what's on the table, and how the overall experience was, I'd be more than happy to give you some details about the aforementioned areas. Horror stories are appreciated too, I appreciate a good heads up on who to avoid just as much as I do the positive reports. Thanks fellas.There's some smart guys here that know who and who not to see. Just in case they don't look at the Massage section and see your question you may want to post your question in the backpage advertiser section where the non-AMP girls are reviewed.

EjRod90
11-26-17, 14:10
What up my bros. I just moved to Sanford area from Alabama. I love AMPs and Alabama had some great ones. Anyway if any of your guys can dm me some legit good spots near the Sanford area I'd really appreciate it. I need my ribs LOL.

FordDiesel250
11-27-17, 10:25
It's simple XHIPPIE. These people are government officials and law enforcement so when the media reports a story to the public it must be true. That's the problem because it's not true but what can you do when even the media seems to be complacent with not asking the right questions or investigating on their own. Sure an illegal massage parlor would be one that's not properly license however when you have a massage board that doesn't want to give Asians their license then what are people to do? The only people that seem to care are the good customers who visit the AMPs for the quality of the massage and others who know these ladies personally. Everybody is being force-fed with what the NC massage board puts out by their puppet lawyer team and because they are a government agency then law enforcement just follows the wishes of those in power. Unfortunately there's really nothing that can be done legally but I can think of a whole lot of things that would fall into the grey area of a protest resistance movement that would make some people's lives very uncomfortable.More "Fake News" from the news media. LMAO.

Rdudreaming
11-27-17, 12:36
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/massage-envy-sexual-assault-allegations/

Pubb69
11-27-17, 12:51
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/massage-envy-sexual-assault-allegations/I thought they had a policy where women only massaged women, guess not.

XHippie
11-27-17, 22:35
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/massage-envy-sexual-assault-allegations/Massage Envy 1100 stores - 180 unwanted groping.

AMP 1100 stores - 180 unwanted blue ball visits.

We feel your pain Massage Envy.

XHippie
11-28-17, 07:51
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/massage-envy-sexual-assault-allegations/Can't resist the chance to comment.

Will the Massage Board scrutinize them as extensive as the AMP's?
Will this be an extended discussion at the next Massage Board Meeting or just a brief we are looking into the matter.
The NORTH CAROLINA Massage Board had this happen to the ones they are supporting (Envy) while ripping their competition.
Who's dropping the ball here? 1. Envy folks are American 2. They speak fluent English 3. All have been issued license by the NCMB 3. No suspected human trafficking 4. All Envy employees go through a background check. Either the Massage Board along with their legal counsel and recent laws passed are not doing their job OR let's face it Massage is an adult business. Adults take off their clothes and get touched. So there is the "potential" someone will try to touch someone or someone will ask to be touched. Right or wrong this is human nature. Setting up ridiculous language standards that Asians can't achieve or claiming human trafficking will not change this human nature. Having shiny polished franchise stores with an all American staff will not change this human nature. The Massage Boards responsibility is to issue massage license to those that have graduated from a board approved school that has provided all documentation. Sure if there are complaints do an internal investigation and decide if LE needs to be notified. But most important leave any laws being broken to LE. And no Racial profiling! But we know how this blip in the news will go.

FordDiesel250
11-28-17, 08:20
Can't resist the chance to comment.

Will the Massage Board scrutinize them as extensive as the AMP's?
Will this be an extended discussion at the next Massage Board Meeting or just a brief we are looking into the matter.
The NORTH CAROLINA Massage Board had this happen to the ones they are supporting (Envy) while ripping their competition.
Who's dropping the ball here? 1. Envy folks are American 2. They speak fluent English 3. All have been issued license by the NCMB 3. No suspected human trafficking 4. All Envy employees go through a background check. Either the Massage Board along with their legal counsel and recent laws passed are not doing their job OR let's face it Massage is an adult business. Adults take off their clothes and get touched. So there is the "potential" someone will try to touch someone or someone will ask to be touched. Right or wrong this is human nature. Setting up ridiculous language standards that Asians can't achieve or claiming human trafficking will not change this human nature. Having shiny polished franchise stores with an all American staff will not change this human nature. The Massage Boards responsibility is to issue massage license to those that have graduated from a board approved school that has provided all documentation. Sure if there are complaints do an internal investigation and decide if LE needs to be notified. But most important leave any laws being broken to LE. And no Racial profiling! But we know how this blip in the news will go.It will be interesting to see what happens to them. And funny there was nothing said about human trafficking. I agree all the AMPs should stand up and scream discrimination!

LPennington
11-28-17, 15:08
What is this language requirement for licensing? Is it hidden in the form of a test on your knowledge of massage therapy? Or is it unrelated to the "art" ? If it's the latter, that has been debunked as unconstitutional in several contexts. I'm guessing the AMP / s don't ring true as a victim of discrimination to the ACLU or the various Asian legal organizations.

XHippie
11-28-17, 22:53
What is this language requirement for licensing? Is it hidden in the form of a test on your knowledge of massage therapy? Or is it unrelated to the "art" ? If it's the latter, that has been debunked as unconstitutional in several contexts. I'm guessing the AMP / s don't ring true as a victim of discrimination to the ACLU or the various Asian legal organizations.This is the NC Massage Boards procedures for all ASIAN applicants and I know from personal experience. A student can graduate from an approved school by the NCMB which the they are required to take the MBLX exam that the NCMB designs. There is no way in hell you can complete these two task without reading, writing and comprehending English. Then there is a boat load of paperwork on top of this, criminal back ground check, work and education history, finger prints at the police station, sealed transcripts from the massage school and a few more I'm probably forgetting. And with ALL this put together in a nice package for the massage board. If your name going across their desk is ASIAN you are going to definitely receive a notice that an INTERVIEW is a must. There can be several graduates from the same class turning in the same required info and only the Asians will be required to be interviewed. Like I said I know this from experience. Now this is where the massage board work their game of control. First they ask a set of questions that are usually laced with medical words not related to what the girls heard in class. Another tactic is they may interview the scared girl at the Massage Board meeting in front of 50 or more people. Public speaking is not easy for Americans imagine what these poor girls are feeling after spending thousands on their education while working part time. So now that the board has made them look and feel stupid they say we feel that your English is too poor to issue you a license. You must pass a TOEFL exam to prove to us you are worthy of our powers to give you a license. This TOEFL is the dagger it is impossible for them to pass this and the massage boards grade requirement for TOEFL is crazy high. Massage Board wins, Asian girls fuck you! Google TOEFL you will see, this is used to get into Universities, these girls just want to massage legally. Everything I described here I went through the total experience with someone and with my help tutoring when I had time the TOEFL was just too tough for her. The massage board doesnt realize these ladies are wanting to play by the rules and are also trying to work and support family members and put food on the table for themselves while working at the same time for survival in a foreign country. They are not some 19 year old kid living at home that has time to study for some TOEFL exam. These ladies legit or nasty girls are hard ass workers and damn brave to make this journey, and to have the balls to spend $5000 + to go to school. Would one of us have the balls to leave here and give it a shot in Beijing? Difference is we would get our license there. She ask me a simple question that I had no good answer, she asked what did I do wrong? Then I gave her an American history lesson about Native Americans and what Martin Luther King was shouting about. The massage board can package it different as public safety or controlling human trafficking but it’s the same shit just a more shiny turd. It's sad but it's definitly discrimination.

Daniel Cantee
11-28-17, 22:59
Honey has a new doubles partner. Great chemistry and both are good singles options as well. Lovely is learning from the best. Eat your Wheaties and hold on for the ride as it is worth the price of admission.

BinGoa123
11-29-17, 12:14
At the risk of sounding redundant, once again I say I appreciate your post. I said in a previous comment that most guys just don't understand how difficult it is for an Asian to practice legal massage (licensed) in NC. Maybe you have answered that question. . "I want open shop in North Cararina" . Great, why don't you? . "You no understand. License to hard. English no good. Questions to medical. " . I heard this more than once. I thought it was an exaggeration so I did some checking on my on. Damn, did I ever have my eyes open to the shitty politics and racial attitudes at work. In the past a few slipped through the cracks but now it's almost impossible. Yes, illegal massage (unlicensed) is quite often the case in this state. Hmmmm, I wonder why?

Brneyehound
11-29-17, 20:43
I half think we need a thread for the politics / unfairness / how the massage board works / news stories. That's all we've seen on this forum for quite some time. I realize the hey day is over for now so maybe it's just that there isn't anything out there worth reporting other than the shop to the north. If there happened to be some decent "intel" it would take someone forever to sort through all the other mess just to find a decent place to have a dream. I used to love being able to pull up the forum while I was out and about and see what the places nearby from JJs list were all about.

Just a suggestion. Not trying to be an ass.

BinGoa123
11-29-17, 21:00
+1. . it is what it is.

XHippie
11-29-17, 21:07
I half think we need a thread for the politics / unfairness / how the massage board works / news stories. That's all we've seen on this forum for quite some time. I realize the hey day is over for now so maybe it's just that there isn't anything out there worth reporting other than the shop to the north. If there happened to be some decent "intel" it would take someone forever to sort through all the other mess just to find a decent place to have a dream. I used to love being able to pull up the forum while I was out and about and see what the places nearby from JJs list were all about.

Just a suggestion. Not trying to be an ass.Actually you are not being an ass what you are saying is true. I'm surprised that A2 has not said hey guys take this shit to the rant and rave section. Complaining about the current status of the Massage business is the topic being discussed so I guess the massage section is ok to get it off our chest. And yes we should be talking about how good a HE was or hey I TOFTT at the new place. That's the problem it ain't there to discuss. So if we all just stop right now posting on the Massage section until we get some good pussy news to talk about it will probably be pretty quiet I guess. I hate venting about the Massage Board I know it's old news and is a redundant topic but I just ain't getting the fun I use too at the AMP'S around here and I blame the board cry cry sniffle :(
Of course there's a few rub and tug places and the other 2 FS places but variety would be nice. I tell ya I think I just got spoiled by my lady friends in Orlando lord have mercy those are some sex machines, I should stop my whining. But your post is on the mark about what we should be talking about.

Hanger42
11-30-17, 20:44
Actually you are not being an ass what you are saying is true. I'm surprised that A2 has not said hey guys take this shit to the rant and rave section. Complaining about the current status of the Massage business is the topic being discussed so I guess the massage section is ok to get it off our chest. And yes we should be talking about how good a HE was or hey I TOFTT at the new place. That's the problem it ain't there to discuss. So if we all just stop right now posting on the Massage section until we get some good pussy news to talk about it will probably be pretty quiet I guess. I hate venting about the Massage Board I know it's old news and is a redundant topic but I just ain't getting the fun I use too at the AMP'S around here and I blame the board cry cry sniffle :(
Of course there's a few rub and tug places and the other 2 FS places but variety would be nice. I tell ya I think I just got spoiled by my lady friends in Orlando lord have mercy those are some sex machines, I should stop my whining. But your post is on the mark about what we should be talking about.+1.

All, well said.

I want to hear about AMPs and AAMPs What I am experiencing is a rant against something we are not going to change here.

Purple45
11-30-17, 22:46

Just a suggestion. Not trying to be an ass.

Actually you are not being an ass what you are saying is true. I'm surprised that A2 has not said hey guys take this shit to the rant and rave section. Complaining about the current status of the Massage business is the topic being discussed so I guess the massage section is ok to get it off our chest. And yes we should be talking about how good a HE was or hey I TOFTT at the new place. That's the problem it ain't there to discuss. So if we all just stop right now posting on the Massage section until we get some good pussy news to talk about it will probably be pretty quiet I guess. I hate venting about the Massage Board I know it's old news and is a redundant topic but I just ain't getting the fun I use too at the AMP'S around here and I blame the board cry cry sniffle :(
Of course there's a few rub and tug places and the other 2 FS places but variety would be nice. I tell ya I think I just got spoiled by my lady friends in Orlando lord have mercy those are some sex machines, I should stop my whining. But your post is on the mark about what we should be talking about.

+1.

All, well said.

I want to hear about AMPs and AAMPs What I am experiencing is a rant against something we are not going to change here.In the past we all talked about an ATF at Studio in Cary, Westgate in Raleigh, ATSU in Cary, Holiday in Morrisville and Eden in Cary. A review would go up on a particular girl and then that AMP was slammed with business while everyone enjoyed the eye candy and / or services. Those days are the past and it's unfortunate but its the current reality. The present situation is that members don't want to post about a new younger girl or new attractive girl because the pressure is on the remaining AMPs that are open. Look around and count the number of AMPs that are now closed that were open just two years ago. Almost all the favorite ones are now closed. This current reality is not favorable to the girls, the owners or the customer. Personally I feel that some information in a post helps those who want to close an AMP more than it helps those who are looking for something fresh and new. In today's climate is it worth the risk? Do you want that girl's face on the evening news in 2 months or do you want to safeguard her livelihood and enjoy your massage until she decides to leave on her own? By all counts everyone is correct that this board is about finding girls and services, but the A2 doesn't care about local politics or AMPs closing because that is just collateral damage and life goes on. This website makes money from advertisers based on membership numbers for the owner and nothing else matters. Well, IMO we live here and we have to suffer through the drought of no available talent so we have to be smart or we will lose what little is left. I can't speak for JJ and his incredible list but I believe there is a reason why it hasn't been updated in long time. Yes, there is still one or two FS AMPs who operate outside of Wake County but gone is the one girl at most AMPs who really stood out and made your appointment extra special.

CLOSED = Holiday, Eden, ATSU (Cary & Garner), Westgate, YUCCA Foot, SuperRelax (Capital), Lotus, Eastern Spa, Touch of Asia and several others!

John252
11-30-17, 23:05
I have not posted an honest review in years. Trouble on home front, SB, etc.

Knightdale was great with attempts at HB, HM, HE. OMG no care the ages. McKnight no good, too direct. No trafficking observed.

What to do? PM me please, aim for safe fun Saturday. Love back walkers and fun.

XHippie
12-01-17, 00:28
In the past we all talked about an ATF at Studio in Cary, Westgate in Raleigh, ATSU in Cary, Holiday in Morrisville and Eden in Cary. A review would go up on a particular girl and then that AMP was slammed with business while everyone enjoyed the eye candy and / or services. Those days are the past and it's unfortunate but its the current reality. The present situation is that members don't want to post about a new younger girl or new attractive girl because the pressure is on the remaining AMPs that are open. Look around and count the number of AMPs that are now closed that were open just two years ago. Almost all the favorite ones are now closed. This current reality is not favorable to the girls, the owners or the customer. Personally I feel that some information in a post helps those who want to close an AMP more than it helps those who are looking for something fresh and new. In today's climate is it worth the risk? Do you want that girl's face on the evening news in 2 months or do you want to safeguard her livelihood and enjoy your massage until she decides to leave on her own? By all counts everyone is correct that this board is about finding girls and services, but the A2 doesn't care about local politics or AMPs closing because that is just collateral damage and life goes on. This website makes money from advertisers based on membership numbers for the owner and nothing else matters. Well, IMO we live here and we have to suffer through the drought of no available talent so we have to be smart or we will lose what little is left. I can't speak for JJ and his incredible list but I believe there is a reason why it hasn't been updated in long time. Yes, there is still one or two FS AMPs who operate outside of Wake County but gone is the one girl at most AMPs who really stood out and made your appointment extra special.

CLOSED = Holiday, Eden, ATSU (Cary & Garner), Westgate, YUCCA Foot, SuperRelax (Capital), Lotus, Eastern Spa, Touch of Asia and several others!I'll just add this; it comes down to the State and sometimes the City. Example: certain States like Florida, California, NY none of these states have strict policies on AMP's of course there are a few that get popped but it's easy to get a massage license there and operate with no problems and they have many reviews on USASG and RMaps and they never get hassled; and this policy seems to be State wide. NC seems to be different! Like we've covered it's impossible to get a NC license compared to other States. Now where it gets weird is certain parts of NC seem to be hot spots for licenses to be checked to shut the stores down such as This Area and other areas are left alone. If you ride up the road in this State to Charlotte there are many places that the service could compare to VIP and the reports flow on the board about guys experiences. The strange part is they don't get hit with the same regulations as AMP's in this area. There are places in Fayetteville and some other rural area's that don't get the heat that this area gets and guys talk about their visits, Why is this area such a hot spot? P45 makes a very valid point that when we had or we have a certain place or girl we get giddy about we post away. Are these post related to the AMP troubles here? I'm sure they are but like I said the BIGGER question is why? Why this area? Charlotte, Fayetteville and the more rural areas and even a few in this area like Quality Bath house etc. No problems. Maybe it's because the folks that could shut these stores down got together and said Not In My Back Yard (mainly Raleigh / Cary). Its the only reason I can think of because we dont give out anymore info than other members in other cities.

Purple45
12-01-17, 02:05
I'll just add this; it comes down to the State and sometimes the City. Example: certain States like Florida, California, NY none of these states have strict policies on AMP's of course there are a few that get popped but it's easy to get a massage license there and operate with no problems and they have many reviews on USASG and RMaps and they never get hassled; and this policy seems to be State wide. NC seems to be different! Like we've covered it's impossible to get a NC license compared to other States. Now where it gets weird is certain parts of NC seem to be hot spots for licenses to be checked to shut the stores down such as This Area and other areas are left alone. If you ride up the road in this State to Charlotte there are many places that the service could compare to VIP and the reports flow on the board about guys experiences. The strange part is they don't get hit with the same regulations as AMP's in this area. There are places in Fayetteville and some other rural area's that don't get the heat that this area gets and guys talk about their visits, Why is this area such a hot spot? P45 makes a very valid point that when we had or we have a certain place or girl we get giddy about we post away. Are these post related to the AMP troubles here? I'm sure they are but like I said the BIGGER question is why? Why this area? Charlotte, Fayetteville and the more rural areas and even a few in this area like Quality Bath house etc. No problems. Maybe it's because the folks that could shut these stores down got together and said Not In My Back Yard (mainly Raleigh / Cary). Its the only reason I can think of because we dont give out anymore info than other members in other cities.The answer is logistics and relationships! The NC Massage Board members and their lawyer can drive across town and have lunch with the mayor of Raleigh and Cary any time they want. Once the NC Massage Board has the political backing of the mayor's then the police chiefs fall in line to the will of the mayor and / or city council. Here in Raleigh the different agency leaderships can wine and dine and make deals because it's convenient since everyone lives and works in close proximity to each other. This is why we see the Massage Parlor scrutiny in Cary, Raleigh, Wake Forest and Knightdale because the cities are under the shadow of both the State and County government agencies in Raleigh. You are right XHippie that little to nothing is being done in Wilmington, Jacksonville or Charlotte because these cities are to far logistically from Raleigh and the personal relationships are not there between the different state and local government agencies. These cities have FS AMPs and members openly post their experiences for all to read. Those cities have different politics than Raleigh and a different culture than Raleigh and honestly the NC Massage Board doesn't have the same influence else where in the State like it does inside of Wake County. Sure suspected human trafficking has to be investigated if the evidence is there but many localities don't really care about a massage parlor as long as there are no complaints from other businesses or neighbors.

Jimjim77
12-01-17, 09:18
Updating the list has become a problem for me. I've seen too many good people get hurt by the discrimination shown to the Asians in this area. Several lives have been ruined for no good reason except politics. They had nothing to do with Human Traffing which of course is evil. I've just stopped helping those who would hurt more innocent people who are just trying to survive.

In the past we all talked about an ATF at Studio in Cary, Westgate in Raleigh, ATSU in Cary, Holiday in Morrisville and Eden in Cary. A review would go up on a particular girl and then that AMP was slammed with business while everyone enjoyed the eye candy and / or services. Those days are the past and it's unfortunate but its the current reality. The present situation is that members don't want to post about a new younger girl or new attractive girl because the pressure is on the remaining AMPs that are open. Look around and count the number of AMPs that are now closed that were open just two years ago. Almost all the favorite ones are now closed. This current reality is not favorable to the girls, the owners or the customer. Personally I feel that some information in a post helps those who want to close an AMP more than it helps those who are looking for something fresh and new. In today's climate is it worth the risk? Do you want that girl's face on the evening news in 2 months or do you want to safeguard her livelihood and enjoy your massage until she decides to leave on her own? By all counts everyone is correct that this board is about finding girls and services, but the A2 doesn't care about local politics or AMPs closing because that is just collateral damage and life goes on. This website makes money from advertisers based on membership numbers for the owner and nothing else matters. Well, IMO we live here and we have to suffer through the drought of no available talent so we have to be smart or we will lose what little is left. I can't speak for JJ and his incredible list but I believe there is a reason why it hasn't been updated in long time. Yes, there is still one or two FS AMPs who operate outside of Wake County but gone is the one girl at most AMPs who really stood out and made your appointment extra special.

CLOSED = Holiday, Eden, ATSU (Cary & Garner), Westgate, YUCCA Foot, SuperRelax (Capital), Lotus, Eastern Spa, Touch of Asia and several others!

NeedsSome
12-01-17, 10:33
If this is a real Human Trafficking story how come we have not heard the interviews and stories after they shut down the AMP and free all the women that are being held against their will? All we see is the mug shot for the arrest of giving a message without a license. Shouldn't there be at least one story of a woman being reunited with her family and telling us about her struggles, how mean and evil her captors were, how she was not able to leave and how she had no communication with the outside world? It makes me wonder.

Updating the list has become a problem for me. I've seen too many good people get hurt by the discrimination shown to the Asians in this area. Several lives have been ruined for no good reason except politics. They had nothing to do with Human Traffing which of course is evil. I've just stopped helping those who would hurt more innocent people who are just trying to survive.

Pubb69
12-01-17, 12:16
I'll just add this; it comes down to the State and sometimes the City. Example: certain States like Florida, California, NY none of these states have strict policies on AMP's of course there are a few that get popped but it's easy to get a massage license there and operate with no problems and they have many reviews on USASG and RMaps and they never get hassled; and this policy seems to be State wide. NC seems to be different! Like we've covered it's impossible to get a NC license compared to other States. Now where it gets weird is certain parts of NC seem to be hot spots for licenses to be checked to shut the stores down such as This Area and other areas are left alone. If you ride up the road in this State to Charlotte there are many places that the service could compare to VIP and the reports flow on the board about guys experiences. The strange part is they don't get hit with the same regulations as AMP's in this area. There are places in Fayetteville and some other rural area's that don't get the heat that this area gets and guys talk about their visits, Why is this area such a hot spot? P45 makes a very valid point that when we had or we have a certain place or girl we get giddy about we post away. Are these post related to the AMP troubles here? I'm sure they are but like I said the BIGGER question is why? Why this area? Charlotte, Fayetteville and the more rural areas and even a few in this area like Quality Bath house etc. No problems. Maybe it's because the folks that could shut these stores down got together and said Not In My Back Yard (mainly Raleigh / Cary). Its the only reason I can think of because we dont give out anymore info than other members in other cities.I sometimes think it is the neighboring stores that complain about these places and eventually get them shut down. One place in Cary had a woman in a nearby pet store sitting outside waiting for customers to go in and taking pics obviously the store had no business and she has no life. Within 3 months of opening the store was shut down. The other thought is that they probably are not paying the right people the right amount to stay open

XHippie
12-01-17, 19:55
I sometimes think it is the neighboring stores that complain about these places and eventually get them shut down. One place in Cary had a woman in a nearby pet store sitting outside waiting for customers to go in and taking pics obviously the store had no business and she has no life. Within 3 months of opening the store was shut down. The other thought is that they probably are not paying the right people the right amount to stay openDepending how long anyone reading this has lived in this area Raleigh, Cary, Durham and any other small towns within reach like Garner, Clayton, Apex etc. This area started its growth in the 80's and in the last 25 Years has exploded. So we have a mix bag of residents and Government officials as well as LE it ain't Mayberry no more. The State seems to be in constant growth / change which seems to be keeping us changing laws from speed limits to cracking down on massage parlor business. So we have Yankees, Southerners, foreigners, well educated white collar workers, hard working blue collar workers and hillbillies from the Mayberry generation which is the group I come from and can most relate too. So you mix ALL these people in one congested area like Durham and Wake County decisions are made about schools, taxes and what can be built where and what kinds of business are allowed to operate. That's the environment that I perceive that my State has become. It's just the price we are paying for growth and who's running the show. IMO NC has always been a State that kind of watches other states for decades before they say ok it's time for us to change. When we do make a change it's usually either with a heavy hand or behind schedule. Which is the definition of being a Conservitive State I think! So my comment is just a long winded way of saying, listen up you Fuckers there's a new Sheriff in town watching you filthy mongers, not in my back yard. Good Grief I need a massage

XHippie
12-01-17, 23:30
My lower backs been bothering me due to leaf blower detail. Needed to see a good masseuse and a friend recommended Jenny at Happy. She's Korean probably late 40's thick build but strong. Not a looker but very sweet good English and man can she massage, My advice is if you go see her don't be grabbing and testing her, relax yourself and let her concentrate and do her thing. Muscles left happy left standard tip, would repeat with her if in the area. Like I said she's not a looker but a all around good visit.
I didn’t want to be harassed or groped so I avoided Massage Envy (sorry couldn’t resist)

XHippie
12-02-17, 09:31
I sometimes think it is the neighboring stores that complain about these places and eventually get them shut down. One place in Cary had a woman in a nearby pet store sitting outside waiting for customers to go in and taking pics obviously the store had no business and she has no life. Within 3 months of opening the store was shut down. The other thought is that they probably are not paying the right people the right amount to stay openDepending how long anyone reading this has lived in this area Raleigh, Cary, Durham and any other small towns within reach like Garner, Clayton, Apex etc. This area started its growth in the 80's and in the last 25 Years has exploded. So we have a mix bag of residents and Government officials as well as LE it ain't Mayberry no more. The State seems to be in constant growth / change which seems to be keeping us changing laws from speed limits to cracking down on massage parlor business. So we have Yankees, Southerners, foreigners, well educated white collar workers, hard working blue collar workers and hillbillies from the Mayberry generation which is the group I come from and can most relate too. So you mix ALL these people in one congested area like Durham and Wake County decisions are made about schools, taxes and what can be built where and what kinds of business are allowed to operate. That's the environment that I perceive that my State has become. It's just the price we are paying for growth and who's running the show. IMO NC has always been a State that kind of watches other states for decades before they say ok it's time for us to change. When we do make a change it's usually either with a heavy hand or behind schedule. Which is the definition of being a Conservitive State I think! Which is a long winded way of saying, there's a new Sheriff in town you filthy mongers, not in my back yard.

MickeyMic
12-02-17, 14:09
My lower backs been bothering me due to leaf blower detail. Needed to see a good masseuse and a friend recommended Jenny at Happy. She's Korean probably late 40's thick build but strong. Not a looker but very sweet good English and man can she massage, My advice is if you go see her don't be grabbing and testing her, relax yourself and let her concentrate and do her thing. Muscles left happy left standard tip, would repeat with her if in the area. Like I said she's not a looker but a all around good visit.
I didnt want to be harassed or groped so I avoided Massage Envy (sorry couldnt resist)Jenny's great, but she's hands only. Gives a really good massage and enjoys fixing my problem areas. Was very excited to have a new go to for a great massage but the owner cycles the girls out every two months so she probably only has a week left there. Hoping to go back before she leaves.

XHippie
12-02-17, 20:38
Another place I go to for a great massage is 0019 it's now called Mandrin Massage or Mandrin Spa not sure (beside the Subway) But if you want a STRONG deep tissue massage ask for Lisa. This is 100% legit no exception but it is a ass kicking massage. Lisa is my go to girl for massage when I'm in that area. They do have a new phone number different from the old store not sure what it is but walk in's are fine but Lisa usually stays busy. You will notice the first 30 seconds when she starts damn this girl is strong. And if you ask for hard massage hold on and an hour is only $58 as far as I can remember. Its good to have a place to get a great massage without having to deal with the high priced sexual harassment you get at Massage Envy. Your wives and girlfriends are definitely at risk at Massage Envy, never leave your children unattended there. Really I saw reports about them on the news so its got to be true! thank god for Lisa :)

John252
12-03-17, 08:20
http://abc11.com/news/3-charged-after-raid-at-apex-massage-parlor/1566522/

Perhaps it was something like this, real; trafficking.

XHippie
12-03-17, 12:36
http://abc11.com/news/3-charged-after-raid-at-apex-massage-parlor/1566522/

Perhaps it was something like this, real; trafficking.The trafficking verbiage is good for hyping up the story. But in reality there are tens of thousands of ladies here. And the ones that are trying to get their visa's to come here know the ladies that are here already. And the ladies in China have this thing called a phone and this new thing called the internet. They all know what it will cost to get here how much they will pay a store owner to survive what States and cities that have jobs. These ladies are not helpless and stupid that's why they are getting the hell out of China and coming here. Forced here? Forced to work in certain places? Forced to pay fees or taxes? Bull shit! This is an old business model that the owners and workers are very familiar with so there are no secrets of what they are getting into. They network to get here they net work once here. The headlines that they are controlled physically, mentally and financially are great news bites which is what our media has become. If you or I got fired today we would be looking for a job for weeks or more with our polished resumes. One of these girls can leave a job Monday morning and be at her new job later that day.. the norm now is hype it till they believe it.. The ones that are writing the articles about this forced labor are setting at a keyboard typing away while the clothes on their back was probably made with forced labor.. dumb shits!

Indian Chief
12-06-17, 02:20
So AMP scene is fucked up in Raleigh. Great hoes my Christmas visit. I'll check back and see if things any better.

Peace.

IC.

Brneyehound
12-06-17, 09:48
I'm assuming Gina is gone by now. Could someone please PM me information about the new talent at this spot? Was thinking of heading over there in a few if it's worth it right now.

SecretCrush
12-07-17, 12:53
Also interested, I miss Pinky and Tiffany. The last two times I went it was an older (35+) our of shape last that didn't do much for me.

Anyone have recent experience?

I'm assuming Gina is gone by now. Could someone please PM me information about the new talent at this spot? Was thinking of heading over there in a few if it's worth it right now.

MickeyMic
12-08-17, 07:08
Saw a couple of mugshots come in yesterday for massage without a license. Two Asian women were arrested from Simpkins Rd.

AlvinPurple
12-08-17, 16:33
In the For Sale section of CL (Raleigh) there is a listing for the entire contents of a massage business & another for buying "Eastern Spa" in Apex. Looks like someone's had enough.

PenaltyKiller
12-08-17, 22:54
Saw a couple of mugshots come in yesterday for massage without a license. Two Asian women were arrested from Simpkins Rd.I knew that was eventually going to catch up with them. I went there once a had a good time, but that residence is way too out in the open. Right near a Jesuit school and long term homeowners in a small neighborhood.

MedJohnson
12-09-17, 12:59
Addition to Uncle's lineup 12/8. Why X.

Pikeville.

Massage without a license.

Ned.

Gibbs70
12-09-17, 13:59
Anyone try Lucky Feet?

234 Grande Heights Drive, Cary. Didn't find on JJ's list, but windows are all covered up like most I've been too.

Rdudreaming
12-09-17, 15:26
Addition to Uncle's lineup 12/8. Why X.

Pikeville.

Massage without a license.

Ned.Looks like a dude.

MedJohnson
12-10-17, 06:38
Been two guys in the last month. Arresting these victims of human trafficking is just appalling to me. Can't believe WRAL hasn't run a story on this tragedy. Oh, wait yes I can because everyone knows there isn't any human trafficking.

The other dude was reportedly the cook at the AAMP. Maybe he was doing massage too. Not sure what the story is on this one or that massages were available in.

Stay safe.

Med.

Looks like a dude.

XHippie
12-10-17, 11:49
Been two guys in the last month. Arresting these victims of human trafficking is just appalling to me. Can't believe WRAL hasn't run a story on this tragedy. Oh, wait yes I can because everyone knows there isn't any human trafficking.

The other dude was reportedly the cook at the AAMP. Maybe he was doing massage too. Not sure what the story is on this one or that massages were available in.

Stay safe.

Med.We've hit on the human trafficking subject here many times lately because it's usually mentioned in the bust other than a few reports that said busted due to no massage license. My long winded complaint is if you look up the difinition of human trafficking, do these ladies fit into the definition? I know many girls I know many owners and I can tell you that not in a bad way but "both" most only care about making money. Both are greedy, competive and will be frugal in any area they can save a dollar. And I have never met anyone that forced another person or was being forced to stay or work in a place against their will. Now this comment I just made also applies to our wives, girlfriends, sisters, daughters. Although our family members may not be in the same business, they too want to save money be frugal and have the freedom to change jobs. The difference is they dont have the stigma of being Asian and working in a massage parlor which obviously now comes with an automatic human trafficking label around your neck. These Asian ladies have the freedom to go and do what they want. I just don't get this notion of local politicians or the media labeling this business as a human trafficking problem. Maybe their definition is totally different than the way I understand it. These Asians aren't sneaking across the boarder in the back of a truck or cutting their way through a fence 3:00 am. They are coming through our airport system with a Visa and after they get here DEPENDING on what State they settle in. That's when they are given a label and a set of rules to live by. Welcome to NC ladies! If ALL these ladies were prostitutes with drug problems then the trafficking issue would be more likely to happen. A lot of these ladies have been married longer and are more family oriented and better educated than the people that are labeling them as helpless victims of human trafficking. I ain't that smart but I think somebody has the definition of human trafficking wrong.

Livinitinva
12-10-17, 11:59
Looked them up on "Yelp". According to THOSE reviews the setup would make it clear that there is less than zero of there being any chance of any privacy for anything in the least to happen between consenting adults without everyone in the store having a full view.

Anyone try Lucky Feet?

234 Grande Heights Drive, Cary. Didn't find on JJ's list, but windows are all covered up like most I've been too.

Bonneville
12-10-17, 18:26
Was over in the area and saw this place was still there and open but I have never tried it. Anyone been there recently? Anything worth the visit? I am looking for a new go to.

Joey Sambora
12-10-17, 21:58
Anyone ever toured the Oxford and. C. Area? My job takes me all over the place. I hardly ever have time to hunt because I drove a lot and my car is plastered with the company logo. Anyway. I was in Oxford off of Roxboro Rd. There's a Food Lion up there. Beside that is a store in the strip. Covered windows. 21 or older sign on windows. Neon Open sign. Not sure if it's massage or sweepstakes? Anyone in that area ever visited or know the particulars?

MisterT69
12-11-17, 16:41
Was over in the area and saw this place was still there and open but I have never tried it. Anyone been there recently? Anything worth the visit? I am looking for a new go to.I haven't been there recently, but heard it's strictly legit or very difficult for extras.

XHippie
12-12-17, 00:35
I haven't been there recently, but heard it's strictly legit or very difficult for extras.I haven't been there I'm thinking since 2015. It use to be comparable to other places when WestGate, ATSU and all the rest were around. I always felt they had to be more competitive with the service and fee because of their location especially on the weekend. That is an office place and it's dead on the weekend and one has to specifically drive there for a visit not like it's in the neighborhood or on the way to CVS or the market etc. Also this place has changed owners in the last 3 years more times than I can count. That said sometimes these low key low volume places can surprise you. Best thing to do is give it a shot see what signals you get and if you get the signal that if you repeat more may be available. Or you may get a really cold shoulder flat NO. I never completely write a place off unless I have at least two visits that I was able to figure out what the deal was. I personally don't rely 100% on reviews, they are a good gauge but sometimes you will get surprised. I'd say if you got some extra give them a shot, worst that can happen is you get a massage. It's what we are dealing with now.

GeniePants
12-12-17, 08:47
I was in Sutton Square on Falls the other day, and I noticed that "Keep Healthy" has become "Mandarin Spa". Anyone have any intel on the new place?

XHippie
12-12-17, 10:42
I was in Sutton Square on Falls the other day, and I noticed that "Keep Healthy" has become "Mandarin Spa". Anyone have any intel on the new place?I commented about this place a few post back. It's always had a reputation as legit massage only. It does have new owners there's a guy there that does mostly the chair and foot massage (probably the owner) and 2 girls that I know of. Lisa gives the best massage there she has very strong hands. This is absolutely a legit place NO TOUCHING the provider or getting touched at least from my experience. Good one hour massage for $58. They have a different phone number than the previous place; New phone number 984-200-0674. If you are looking for more go somewhere else.

WolfHawk
12-13-17, 12:28
Rose, Suite 1XX. S Miami Blvd Durham (919)XXXX274.

Went yesterday. Let in and asked to wait 5 min, ended up being more like 10. In came in older lady. Friendly but not much of a looker. Just an ok massage. Weird jerky movements, especially on the thighs. No real teasing. On flip nothing special. Probably won't go back.

HeyGuys
12-13-17, 15:58
Hit up this place today hoping for a nice visit. There were two girls working and I picked Penny. She was a mid thirties (said she was 32) petite spinner. Took a 1 hour massage and did not leave happy. She played with the boys a little but no contact with the captain. She let me do a little roaming over the clothes, but not much. Said she was nervous about going to jail. Decent massage but I won't repeat.

XHippie
12-14-17, 00:24
Recently visited 0001 and 0025 Standard visit would repeat if in the area.

GeniePants
12-14-17, 08:55
I commented about this place a few post back. It's always had a reputation as legit massage only. It does have new owners there's a guy there that does mostly the chair and foot massage (probably the owner) and 2 girls that I know of. Lisa gives the best massage there she has very strong hands. This is absolutely a legit place NO TOUCHING the provider or getting touched at least from my experience. Good one hour massage for $58. They have a different phone number than the previous place; New phone number 984-200-0674. If you are looking for more go somewhere else.Ah, thanks, didn't put 2 and 2 together when I saw that one, thanks for clarifying.

Elgrande4
12-14-17, 12:04
Anyone have any intel on the "Magical Hands" place on New Bern Massage near Wake Med? PM is ok.

Pubb69
12-14-17, 13:24
But we all know it can't be because it is Backpage.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/indulge-yourself-in-a-lingma-massage/55358677

Bonneville
12-14-17, 14:28
Anyone have any intel on the "Magical Hands" place on New Bern Massage near Wake Med? PM is ok.I would like to know as well.

Elgrande4
12-14-17, 18:11
Anyone have any intel on the "Magical Hands" place on New Bern Massage near Wake Med? PM is ok.Advertising. 35 for 1/2 hour special. No hint of anything. I wasn't impressed by massage so didn't press the issue.

RuffRider1234
12-14-17, 22:55
Looks like slim pickings right now. I've seen a couple in Durham, but not much in Raleigh.

Sigurd
12-15-17, 20:22
But we all know it can't be because it is Backpage.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/indulge-yourself-in-a-lingma-massage/55358677Pics are from know porn star Keisha Grey. Given the fact that many posters do not share real pics, some may still go on a dare. If so, feel free to share.

Pubb69
12-15-17, 20:35
Pics are from know porn star Keisha Grey. Given the fact that many posters do not share real pics, some may still go on a dare. If so, feel free to share.Not a chance, at some point we all wise up.

HeyGuys
12-15-17, 21:37
Stopped by green apple today and saw a nice young woman with a name that began with A. I couldn't quite understand what she said but she had a really nice body and big rack. Paid 70 for the hour and left happy. 70 tip. She did let me play with her fun bags outside of her shirt but it took a little coaxing. Overall good experience. I'd do it again.

Terra Ryzing
12-16-17, 00:13
Stopped by green apple today and saw a nice young woman with a name that began with A. I couldn't quite understand what she said but she had a really nice body and big rack. Paid 70 for the hour and left happy. 70 tip. She did let me play with her fun bags outside of her shirt but it took a little coaxing. Overall good experience. I'd do it again.You tipped $70?

Is Green Apple being more generous lately? That seems like a big tip for standard service.

XHippie
12-16-17, 00:28
Stopped by green apple today and saw a nice young woman with a name that began with A. I couldn't quite understand what she said but she had a really nice body and big rack. Paid 70 for the hour and left happy. 70 tip. She did let me play with her fun bags outside of her shirt but it took a little coaxing. Overall good experience. I'd do it again.I'll say what everyone's thinking "generous tip".

Blake4587
12-16-17, 01:27
I am in NC until the end of the month and am looking to have a couple amazing experiences with young hotties. Last time I was here I saw Pinky at VIP and she was amazing. Super hot Korean with huge boobs, insanely hot face, and was incredible. Anyone know if she is still there? Where are the young hotties around Raleigh?

Falconb52
12-16-17, 08:33
Pics are from know porn star Keisha Grey. Given the fact that many posters do not share real pics, some may still go on a dare. If so, feel free to share.Not to mention that she cannot spell or doesn't do spell check. You would think if she was experienced in doing Lingam Massage, that she wouldn't spell it Lingma. Maybe she's a Rhodes scholar too.

HeyGuys
12-16-17, 11:43
I'll say what everyone's thinking "generous tip".Yeah, probably too much but it's the Christmas season.

Pubb69
12-16-17, 22:04
Not to mention that she cannot spell or doesn't do spell check. You would think if she was experienced in doing Lingam Massage, that she wouldn't spell it Lingma. Maybe she's a Rhodes scholar too.I am sure when the door opens a women 10 to 20 years older and 50 lbs heavier is on the other side waiting to rush you out in 15 minutes or less unless you run first.

TheAmazing
12-17-17, 15:11
This place seemed to have heavy traffic today (surprise!) so I skipped over. Not sure if Pure is ipen on Sunday but they did not have an open sign on.

I was surprised to see an open sign at yucca but I am not stopping there.

Stopped by green apple today and saw a nice young woman with a name that began with A. I couldn't quite understand what she said but she had a really nice body and big rack. Paid 70 for the hour and left happy. 70 tip. She did let me play with her fun bags outside of her shirt but it took a little coaxing. Overall good experience. I'd do it again.

Panama7996
12-17-17, 15:20
Anyone have recent experience with 0025? Live close to the location.

This place seemed to have heavy traffic today (surprise!) so I skipped over. Not sure if Pure is ipen on Sunday but they did not have an open sign on.

I was surprised to see an open sign at yucca but I am not stopping there.

PHW1130
12-17-17, 16:04

I was surprised to see an open sign at yucca but I am not stopping there.Advertising on BP Korean Girls under new management.

XHippie
12-17-17, 17:39
I am in NC until the end of the month and am looking to have a couple amazing experiences with young hotties. Last time I was here I saw Pinky at VIP and she was amazing. Super hot Korean with huge boobs, insanely hot face, and was incredible. Anyone know if she is still there? Where are the young hotties around Raleigh?You say you are visiting Raleigh, the question you ask it is obvious you haven't read what we have been complaining about. Hot? Nope! Young? Hell nope! Hot & Young? Here's where you may have some luck, try Back Page reviews for the AAMP action, or Drive North, South or West until you see a sign that says thanks for visiting NC then stop at the next AMP you see, you will probably have some luck. I know, I know don't be such a dick but they just don't exist here any mo!

TheAmazing
12-17-17, 17:47
I see that on BP now that you mention it. That building attracts more heat than a chili cookoff. Careful out there!

Advertising on BP Korean Girls under new management.

Pubb69
12-17-17, 18:50
You say you are visiting Raleigh, the question you ask it is obvious you haven't read what we have been complaining about. Hot? Nope! Young? Hell nope! Hot & Young? Here's where you may have some luck, try Back Page reviews for the AAMP action, or Drive North, South or West until you see a sign that says thanks for visiting NC then stop at the next AMP you see, you will probably have some luck. I know, I know don't be such a dick but they just don't exist here any mo!I laughed when I read his post. Sad isn't it that it has gone this far downhill. He is not going to have any luck on backpage either that’s for sure.

Blake4587
12-17-17, 19:28
You say you are visiting Raleigh, the question you ask it is obvious you haven't read what we have been complaining about. Hot? Nope! Young? Hell nope! Hot & Young? Here's where you may have some luck, try Back Page reviews for the AAMP action, or Drive North, South or West until you see a sign that says thanks for visiting NC then stop at the next AMP you see, you will probably have some luck. I know, I know don't be such a dick but they just don't exist here any mo!This is such a shame to hear! Pinky at VIP was stunning and the hottest provider I have ever seen at a massage parlor. I was hoping she was still available but unfortunately she's notSo no one knows of a girl under 30 around Raleigh who's hot? PMS are very welcome!

XHippie
12-17-17, 22:10
This is such a shame to hear! Pinky at VIP was stunning and the hottest provider I have ever seen at a massage parlor. I was hoping she was still available but unfortunately she's notSo no one knows of a girl under 30 around Raleigh who's hot? PMS are very welcome!In all fairness to VIP I hear they have a pretty good rotation, I wouldn't put them in the same category as the R&T places. Maybe one of the guys that has been there recently can PM you. I really think they would be a fun visit no matter who’s there for what you are looking for, don't waste your time or money elsewhere if you are looking for young, hot and more than a tug.

Panama7996
12-17-17, 23:09
So decided to venture out to 0040. First time visiting. Walk in and I'm greeted by lady who is maybe in her early 30's. Decent looking not bad at all really. She smiles and asks how I'm doing. Very welcoming. Tell her I'm looking for about 90 min. Pay the house up front no problem doing so. She asks would I like a TS. I asked if it's included in house. She tell me yes no problem for you, I can do you cute. Get undressed in room she steps out. She doesn't knock but I already had towel on. TS was surprisingly nice. Wasn't rushed. I'm comfortable get washed up. About 10-15 minutes worth. Go back to room. Nice massage for about 45 minutes or so. Had a brief convo with her during she spoke broken english but enough to converse. Before the flip she was testing to see if I was ok with the groping. I say np she continues. Before the flip she dims the light. On flip she went straight for the rub and tug. UTC was cool with her. I did push for a little more to see if there was more but wasnt. Would repeat if in the area.

Blake4587
12-17-17, 23:53
In all fairness to VIP I hear they have a pretty good rotation, I wouldn't put them in the same category as the R&T places. Maybe one of the guys that has been there recently can PM you. I really think they would be a fun visit no matter whos there for what you are looking for, don't waste your time or money elsewhere if you are looking for young, hot and more than a tug.While I would like more than a tug of course, the most important thing for me is it being a young and sexy woman. Even if it was just a massage and tug I would be happy with this, but yes PLEASE anyone who has been to VIP recently, please PM me about your experiences! Still thinking about Pinky!

MD Bellamy
12-18-17, 07:49
I'll say what everyone's thinking "generous tip".Depends on what he got. For a basic HE, yup, too much. For more than that, you tip more than that.

XHippie
12-18-17, 08:36
While I would like more than a tug of course, the most important thing for me is it being a young and sexy woman. Even if it was just a massage and tug I would be happy with this, but yes PLEASE anyone who has been to VIP recently, please PM me about your experiences! Still thinking about Pinky!As far as "general info" on the board that will help your request you can read hear all day long such as this or that place. But due to recent news reports, arrest and places being harassed and shut down don't be surprised if you don’t get info on prices, what she will do, names etc. Or don’t get a PM about your question with these details unless you are a regular contributor of info or a known SM. We all are a little suspicious and punch drunk from all the places being shut down and you are asking for premo info, good luck finding Pinky!

SecretCrush
12-18-17, 09:16
I have been to VIP a few times since Pinky left, she was replaced by her roomate "Tiffany", who was also very attractive. She was taller and more athletic, but very attractive. After she left I went back a couple of times, but I never had another lady below mid thirties, and even the older ones were not in great shape. The last two times I went in with high hopes and left with a massage because that's all I wanted.

I've thought about going back to check on it again, but I've seen enough solo girls that I don't miss it too much. It has made me a bit more of an ass though, for example I went in to number 055 on the list the other day (where I had some success with Linda, who was younger and ok in looks) and asked to see who was working. A troglodyte came out of the back room and I backed away and said "no thanks".

I'm also very interested in Asian Lily, who is posting on backpage under massage:

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lily-new-asian-beauty-in-town/54766032

From poking around so far it doesn't seem like she's fake (although the pictures could be, they haven't been used all over the place is all I know so far, and the timestamp makes it less likely to be fake). She's working out of morrisville, so if I arrange something I'll let people know.

As far as "general info" on the board that will help your request you can read hear all day long such as this or that place. But due to recent news reports, arrest and places being harassed and shut down don't be surprised if you dont get info on prices, what she will do, names etc. Or dont get a PM about your question with these details unless you are a regular contributor of info or a known SM. We all are a little suspicious and punch drunk from all the places being shut down and you are asking for premo info, good luck finding Pinky!

SecretCrush
12-18-17, 16:04
Ok all this discussion of the past ladies at VIP lead me to head out there for a visit. The usual lady (Kate I believe) answered the door, so I didn't get my goes up. The way I figured I would at least get a good massage.

So I get ready for a shower and in walks a young attractive Korean girl that's probably a 8/10, but a definite 10/10 as far as the usual massage girls. I actually had to look st her for a minute because she looked very much like pinky.

Good massage, good service, hot girl. Her name is Ginger, she's here until New Years. You should see her.

PHW1130
12-18-17, 16:28
Disappeared since 12/6. Anyone know anything?

BlackHawk101
12-21-17, 01:38
Guys I'm in the Apex area for the next few days. Wondering if someone could give me an ideal a great place to visit that would leave me with a big smile ant the end?

Please Pm or answer the best way you can.

Thanks.

Pubb69
12-21-17, 12:41
Guys I'm in the Apex area for the next few days. Wondering if someone could give me an ideal a great place to visit that would leave me with a big smile ant the end?

Thanks.Starbucks would be your best bet.

XHippie
12-21-17, 16:04
Starbucks would be your best bet.Hahaha, yep it's about the only place around here that has something hot and wet you can cream in, but the cost still leaves a bad taste in your mouth and they have the balls to expect a tip.

XHippie
12-21-17, 23:13
I'm riding with a relative today shopping. We get off the highway on to the Knightdale exit, I'm thinking to myself hey wait a minute this is the way I use to go to you know where. But we didn't go down that far we stopped at Best Buy on the left then Bank Of America on the right then pulled in the plaza for some Chinese food so so. My Asian radar noticed a massage store Healthy Foot Massage WTF how did I miss this place I thought I knew them all. So the question is, Is the massage any good? And you know the next question is there a menu? If yes what and who? With the recent news flashes and BS, feel free to PM me if the menu question warrant's a response. Appreciate it!

Blake4587
12-22-17, 00:41
Has anyone else paid Ginger at VIP a visit? According to another member she's stunning and young and wanted to make sure there was another confirmation before I go visit.

BlackHawk101
12-22-17, 01:39

Thanks.Maynard RD, Cary.

Nice looking, great massage, left happy.

Phaeton0401
12-22-17, 08:52
Has anyone else paid Ginger at VIP a visit? According to another member she's stunning and young and wanted to make sure there was another confirmation before I go visit.Not familiar with MPs. Relunctant with all the busts.

Want to be assured I finish happy before trying.

Where is VIP?

Rates?

PM is fine.

Bonneville
12-22-17, 13:11
I'm riding with a relative today shopping. We get off the highway on to the Knightdale exit, I'm thinking to myself hey wait a minute this is the way I use to go to you know where. But we didn't go down that far we stopped at Best Buy on the left then Bank Of America on the right then pulled in the plaza for some Chinese food so so. My Asian radar noticed a massage store Healthy Foot Massage WTF how did I miss this place I thought I knew them all. So the question is, Is the massage any good? And you know the next question is there a menu? If yes what and who? With the recent news flashes and BS, feel free to PM me if the menu question warrant's a response. Appreciate it!I have had a number of legit massages here and they were all quite good. They run a special for a 10 minute foot massage if you get a regular massage, I think. Have not been there in awhile but no menu or hint of one. I tried but no dice. Doors are simply curtains. Ask for Lily, not a looker but she is good. Not sure about the other. 90 minutes was my go to for this place. Very relaxing. I have reviewed before.

Livinitinva
12-22-17, 13:22
It is located in Youngsville, NC.

They advertise on Backpage as VIP.

They offer 45-minute massages, not option of 30/60 as most places do.

Rates are slightly higher than most competitors around.

The primary risk for having a bad time at VIP, is that refusal for service at happen upon initial arrival.

If they feel there could be an issue with you as a customer, they may refuse service.

However, the management there does take customer complaints about service seriously and will do their best to correct matter.

As a result, the odds of having a completely unsatisfactory experience are quite low.

Not familiar with MPs. Relunctant with all the busts.

Want to be assured I finish happy before trying.

Where is VIP?

Rates?

PM is fine.

Livinitinva
12-22-17, 13:26
This place has been around for a while.

Been to the other locations in the area, but never this one.

Reports I recall are that this place is at least a "H" but probably impossible.

I'm riding with a relative today shopping. We get off the highway on to the Knightdale exit, I'm thinking to myself hey wait a minute this is the way I use to go to you know where. But we didn't go down that far we stopped at Best Buy on the left then Bank Of America on the right then pulled in the plaza for some Chinese food so so. My Asian radar noticed a massage store Healthy Foot Massage WTF how did I miss this place I thought I knew them all. So the question is, Is the massage any good? And you know the next question is there a menu? If yes what and who? With the recent news flashes and BS, feel free to PM me if the menu question warrant's a response. Appreciate it!

MisterT69
12-22-17, 20:52
Has anyone else paid Ginger at VIP a visit? According to another member she's stunning and young and wanted to make sure there was another confirmation before I go visit.I saw her earlier today. She is gorgeous and I had a great time with her. I plan on seeing her again soon.

PoopPoppington
12-23-17, 14:42
Had a dream there a little while ago, haven't been since mimi was there. Older yet still somewhat attractive lady took me back into the room and gave a pretty good massage. No TS for some reason, didn't press the issue though. Plenty of teasing before the flip with an excellent handshake at the end. Took a little bit longer than average to complete the job, but she was determined and did a good until the end, even throwing a prostate massage into the mix. . 7 for the hour and. 5 tip for the extra effort. Apple has always been my go to and the service seems to be unchanged even with the shakedown in Cary. Calling before you arrive seems to be almost necessary here.

Joey Sambora
12-25-17, 00:44
Anyone know of a place that does dick waxing with a possible HE?

HotMassage
12-25-17, 21:08
(. 8) + (1. 4) = Good Time? From reading the past posts it appears that the massage is rather lame. Is this still true?

It is located in Youngsville, NC.

They advertise on Backpage as VIP.

They offer 45-minute massages, not option of 30/60 as most places do.

Rates are slightly higher than most competitors around.

The primary risk for having a bad time at VIP, is that refusal for service at happen upon initial arrival.

If they feel there could be an issue with you as a customer, they may refuse service.

However, the management there does take customer complaints about service seriously and will do their best to correct matter.

As a result, the odds of having a completely unsatisfactory experience are quite low.

XHippie
12-26-17, 09:27
(. 8) + (1. 4) = Good Time? From reading the past posts it appears that the massage is rather lame. Is this still true?I can only speak for myself. I think the entry should be 60 & The TS should be free if they are charging 140 for play. Which explains I only go there maybe once a year. 80/140 is a premium price. To be honest I know it's only 20 extra but the 80 entry always feels like a sting.

HeyGuys
12-26-17, 14:32
Stopped by Pure Spa last night hoping for a good time. There were two girls working but it only saw one. I think her name might have been coco but not sure, she was probably low thirties and had a decent body. She did not speak or understand English very well. It paid 70 for the hour and left happy. No utc roaming which kinda stunk. It tipped 30 and she thanked me. I'm almost certain that she reused the bed linen after me because she was making the bed when I was dressing. The hot towel she brought for cleanup smelled nice so can't complain.

MD Bellamy
12-26-17, 16:56
I can only speak for myself. I think the entry should be 60 & The TS should be free if they are charging 140 for play. Which explains I only go there maybe once a year. 80/140 is a premium price. To be honest I know it's only 20 extra but the 80 entry always feels like a sting.Especially true because the session is only 45 minutes and, for most of us, a long trek.

Brneyehound
12-29-17, 20:57
I can only speak for myself. I think the entry should be 60 & The TS should be free if they are charging 140 for play. Which explains I only go there maybe once a year. 80/140 is a premium price. To be honest I know it's only 20 extra but the 80 entry always feels like a sting.I've never been asked to pay extra for the TS. At this location they want you to be clean as a whistle so it's always been included.

If anyone has had to pay extra or if the game has changed in the last few months speak up cause I'm headed that way before too long.

CapSde58
12-30-17, 11:12
So can anybody tell me which of the Asian MP's on Maynard is best? There are like 3 of them that advertise and I don't know which one is best to go to.

XHippie
12-30-17, 12:47
I've never been asked to pay extra for the TS. At this location they want you to be clean as a whistle so it's always been included.

If anyone has had to pay extra or if the game has changed in the last few months speak up cause I'm headed that way before too long.Yes they don't ask for extra for TS it's included in the $80. I guess what I'm saying is the TS and the 20 minute rub is not worth $80 IMO. They expect $140 tip so they should give a decent. Massage for 50 minutes (unless one is not there for a massage) Maybe some have gotten decent massage's there, I haven't. Sometimes it feels like more time is spent on the shower than the massage then it's rush to the main event. In reality it's 15 minute shower maybe 25 minute massage 10 minute event = approx 50 minutes $240 I've had better I've had worse. Don't get me wrong I've had some good times there it but when it's not a good time I kinda feel ripped off paying $240. Maybe if they weren't so damn far out I wouldn't mind. Each to his own.

XHippie
12-30-17, 14:32
Yes they don't ask for extra for TS it's included in the $80. I guess what I'm saying is the TS and the 20 minute rub is not worth $80 IMO. They expect $140 tip so they should give a decent. Massage for 50 minutes (unless one is not there for a massage) Maybe some have gotten decent massage's there, I haven't. Sometimes it feels like more time is spent on the shower than the massage then it's rush to the main event. In reality it's 15 minute shower maybe 25 minute massage 10 minute event = approx 50 minutes $240 I've had better I've had worse. Don't get me wrong I've had some good times there it but when it's not a good time I kinda feel ripped off paying $240. Maybe if they weren't so damn far out I wouldn't mind. Each to his own.Sorry left out the gas cost 80+140+20=240=a lot for an AMP, meh once in awhile maybe stil steep! On a different note, went by #0001 last week and once this week both times doors locked and lights off. Could be gone to China or NY thing or out of business don't know.

New face at 0055 next week

GeniePants
12-31-17, 16:47
Sorry left out the gas cost 80+140+20=240=a lot for an AMP, meh once in awhile maybe stil steep! On a different note, went by #0001 last week and once this week both times doors locked and lights off. Could be gone to China or NY thing or out of business don't know.

New face at 0055 next weekSome places close for a week or so this time of year, too.

Bonneville
01-03-18, 11:07
The news articles says that Zen Massage, at 4021 Village Park Drive and a business at 905-A McKnight Drive, which we know as Rainbow Spa, were both searched. The article also says that LE had received complaints about the two businesses for more than a year. Kimberly Lloyd, a hair stylist at Ron Carlos Salon next to Zen Massage told WRAL, "You see older men, younger men coming in and out. You're like, what are they doing down there?" I would have said, "Men are getting a massage!" and "What are older women, younger women coming in and out of Ron Carlos Salon?" IMO nothing more than the usual salon gossip session.FYI, the McKnight Drive location (Rainbow) has a For Lease sign in the window. Zen has been dark as of a couple of days ago when I went by, but the sign is still up.

Myron49
01-03-18, 13:34
Hey all. I haven't posted much because nothing has really changed. My AMP of choice is Green Apple or Pure Spa with more tease or better massage respectively. Standard goodbye handshake with $40 tip while sometimes $50 at the later if UTR is allowed depending on the caregiver. In 2017 I tried a non-AMP with Krista. She is lovely and very sweet but for the price I'd hoped for a bit more erotic feel to it but again, she is a sweet woman just not worth the price for me. I have thought of trying Meg (but the reviews for her have been down) and I'm interested in "something different" but haven't seen much on her and seems pricing for just a rub. Any help on this would be appreciated in a PM. I would also be happy to PM on any of the places / people I touched on. Be well and safe in 2018 to all.

XHippie
01-04-18, 09:34
A tradition of mine is at the beginning of a year I look back at the previous year and see what went wrong and what went right that involved my Money, Health, Family, Friends, Work & Hobbies. Since this is a pussy Board I can only refer to "one" of my "Hobbies". I learned 4 things in 2017 involving spending my cash for fun especially in this area due to what transpired. Be very Selective, Research, Be patient, Most Important! Be Cautious what you believe or say about an individual or establishment.

IMO 2018 will be more of a cat and mouse game with LE & NC Massage Board in relation to AMP & AAMP's. Doesn't mean good times can't be had, but just be aware based on 2017.

Jimjim77
01-04-18, 10:54
Agree 100%. Just be careful with your fun. We need to support the AMPs that are still open and try to keep them in business. I think we all know the Traffing talk is just a scam and most all the girls are just trying to make a living to support themselfs and their families. Some have been around the block a few times but give a great massage that is not available at the supposed ligitimate places.

A tradition of mine is at the beginning of a year I look back at the previous year and see what went wrong and what went right that involved my Money, Health, Family, Friends, Work & Hobbies. Since this is a pussy Board I can only refer to "one" of my "Hobbies". I learned 4 things in 2017 involving spending my cash for fun especially in this area due to what transpired. Be very Selective, Research, Be patient, Most Important! Be Cautious what you believe or say about an individual or establishment.

IMO 2018 will be more of a cat and mouse game with LE & NC Massage Board in relation to AMP & AAMP's. Doesn't mean good times can't be had, but just be aware based on 2017.

Grambo007
01-07-18, 09:00
Went to Relax on 55 Cary for the first time in a couple of months. They were busy and was asked if I would wait 15 minutes. Hesitant, but agreed. As I waited, one cute older girl came in and gave me a warmup massage. Then whispered that she had to go as her appointment was waiting and the girl I was assigned to was now free. In she came, pretty and ready to go with a nice smile. Massage was great and best I have had there for many months. She, here name is J. , prepped the fella well as I was on my stomach and then on the turn gave a great HJ. OTC was allowed. After the clean up, continues with foot massage for 10 minutes.

Well worth a visit, guys.

Grambo.

Bronco Driver
01-07-18, 14:47
Went to Relax on 55 Cary for the first time in a couple of months. They were busy and was asked if I would wait 15 minutes. Hesitant, but agreed. As I waited, one cute older girl came in and gave me a warmup massage. Then whispered that she had to go as her appointment was waiting and the girl I was assigned to was now free. In she came, pretty and ready to go with a nice smile. Massage was great and best I have had there for many months. She, here name is J. , prepped the fella well as I was on my stomach and then on the turn gave a great HJ. OTC was allowed. After the clean up, continues with foot massage for 10 minutes.

Well worth a visit, guys.

Grambo.Webb shows just off hwy 55, but not listed on rub maps in cary? New?

Grambo007
01-07-18, 19:34
Webb shows just off hwy 55, but not listed on rub maps in cary? New?Just down 55 from 54, about a mile. In shopping center. Cary.

Grambo.

GiantGreenTea
01-07-18, 20:12
Any word on new faces at 0055? It's the closest to me, and I haven't scratched the itch for a while.

XHippie
01-08-18, 09:39
Any word on new faces at 0055? It's the closest to me, and I haven't scratched the itch for a while.I was told by mamasan that a new girl was due last week. Heard from another that he was there last week and did not see a new face but a familiar face had returned. So I don't know maybe someone else has some up to date info.

Enduro185
01-08-18, 10:55
Just down 55 from 54, about a mile. In shopping center. Cary.

Grambo.Shopping center is in Durham (even though it's off the Apex exit of I-40), so that may be why it's not showing on the Cary map.

Bonneville
01-09-18, 21:53
FYI, Number 0033 no longer has the OPEN sign in the window, its not just off but gone altogether. I suspect it is closed for good. No one answers the bell in the middle of the day. At one time I would say Knightdale had, per capita, the most AMPs in the area but now 0033,0050, and 0051 are closed. There are a number of Massage therapists in Knightdale but all of them I believe are legit. The end of an era. Sad. If anyone has other intel on the area please PM me.

XHippie
01-10-18, 06:35
FYI, Number 0033 no longer has the OPEN sign in the window, its not just off but gone altogether. I suspect it is closed for good. No one answers the bell in the middle of the day. At one time I would say Knightdale had, per capita, the most AMPs in the area but now 0033,0050, and 0051 are closed. There are a number of Massage therapists in Knightdale but all of them I believe are legit. The end of an era. Sad. If anyone has other intel on the area please PM me.These massage stores close their open sign for one of the following reasons, busted for illegal activity, no massage license, relocate here (new store Hwy 55 possibly) relocate somewhere else (another state) get out of the business. Not many of these places closing around here make the news, are they having legal troubles and it just doesn't make the news? Possibly But based on the remaining stores my gut feeling is they are moving to a more prosperous and friendly area. After all this is the only business many of them can do based on the business model and their qualifications their only other option is go back home. A store owner has to pay their store lease, home rent, food, gas, employees and other living expenses other more friendly cities is more inviting. So its possible they just arent getting the amount of customers that they did a few years ago. Its no different than any other business, got to have those customers walk through the door to stay in business.

Phaeton0401
01-10-18, 11:39
Anyone seen her?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/call-crissy-today-full-body-massages-catering-to-sophisticated/42865703

(919) xxx-1330.

MedJohnson
01-10-18, 15:36
I saw a lease sign out by 0033 back around the holidays. K-ville is going through a bit of gentrification right now with that huge new dev going up right on 64 b. Cleaning up the area to bring in more $$. 50's building was also up for lease and I knew it was going to be problem when the athletic place went in there. Wide open windows to the parking lot and lots of guys going to the end of the building for a different kind of workout.

They'll be back. Just need to be patient.

Med.

These massage stores close their open sign for one of the following reasons, busted for illegal activity, no massage license, relocate here (new store Hwy 55 possibly) relocate somewhere else (another state) get out of the business. Not many of these places closing around here make the news, are they having legal troubles and it just doesn't make the news? Possibly But based on the remaining stores my gut feeling is they are moving to a more prosperous and friendly area. After all this is the only business many of them can do based on the business model and their qualifications their only other option is go back home. A store owner has to pay their store lease, home rent, food, gas, employees and other living expenses other more friendly cities is more inviting. So its possible they just arent getting the amount of customers that they did a few years ago. Its no different than any other business, got to have those customers walk through the door to stay in business.

XHippie
01-10-18, 23:24
Watching the 10:00 Wral news a report about slave labor in Cumberland County where a group of adults were using children as young as 9 years old to run some sort of seafood business (against their will) so they wouldn't have to pay legitimate workers so they could line their pockets. How does this relate to massage you ask? Well these Asian girls and owners working 12 hours a day providing a service that WAS in demand got put in the spot light with this same accusation. Just google rubmap Raleigh and look at the CLOSED stores. Hey shit heads there are real issues happening under your nose wake up and do your job. Remember all those reports online and on TV about how cruel the store owners are for forcing these girls bla bla bla. This is an example of our tax dollars at work guys. The well educated concerned for our health and safety thinkers wearing very nice suits I might add with very nice degrees on their office walls are looking in the wrong fucking direction. But hey it's 2018 it's all about getting re-elected, getting that tax allocated revenue in their department so it doesn't go in someone else's budget. And the media is in it for the ratings. Meanwhile while shutting down some Asians quietly doing business some AMERICAN kids were getting shit on. Of course it doesn't matter what nationality the kids were but you get my drift. Good Grief!

HumbleSome
01-12-18, 12:06
Well said XHippie.

Watching the 10:00 Wral news a report about slave labor in Cumberland County where a group of adults were using children as young as 9 years old to run some sort of seafood business (against their will) so they wouldn't have to pay legitimate workers so they could line their pockets. How does this relate to massage you ask? Well these Asian girls and owners working 12 hours a day providing a service that WAS in demand got put in the spot light with this same accusation. Just google rubmap Raleigh and look at the CLOSED stores. Hey shit heads there are real issues happening under your nose wake up and do your job. Remember all those reports online and on TV about how cruel the store owners are for forcing these girls bla bla bla. This is an example of our tax dollars at work guys. The well educated concerned for our health and safety thinkers wearing very nice suits I might add with very nice degrees on their office walls are looking in the wrong fucking direction. But hey it's 2018 it's all about getting re-elected, getting that tax allocated revenue in their department so it doesn't go in someone else's budget. And the media is in it for the ratings. Meanwhile while shutting down some Asians quietly doing business some AMERICAN kids were getting shit on. Of course it doesn't matter what nationality the kids were but you get my drift. Good Grief!

MedJohnson
01-13-18, 07:16
Another Asian, probably from the Fake Asian Ads, made it to uncle LEO's lineup 1/12 wake forest rd ESA. LG. Racism at its finest. 3 out of the last 7 ladies on the lineup with similar charges are all Asian. Guaranteed that Asians don't account for nearly 50% of the unlicensed massages in Wake County, yet being arrests at a higher rate than on other race. Where's WRAL now?

Stay safe.

Med.

LPennington
01-14-18, 02:47
Anyone wonder if 0044 is on a looong holiday break or did they succumb to the LEO-caused drought?

Sign hasn't been on for a couple weeks.

Mr Derp
01-14-18, 11:04
http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/skin-deep/57234307

I'm curious about anyone's experience with this chick.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lay-back-relax-and-let-me-do-the-rest-the-magical-miss-nita/54944557

Same with Nita.

And then there's Estelle.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/mature-for-relaxation/56207697

XHippie
01-14-18, 14:53
http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/skin-deep/57234307

I'm curious about anyone's experience with this chick.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lay-back-relax-and-let-me-do-the-rest-the-magical-miss-nita/54944557

Same with Nita.

And then there's Estelle.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/mature-for-relaxation/56207697My memory is fuzzy it's been a year or 2 since I remember reading but to the best of my recollection, Ms K standard finish clearly states in her ad no FS, Miss Nita TS, Estelle looks older in person tends to chat and I think someone said she was a borderline cat lady but a nice lady standard finish. I'm sure there are others out there that has more details and probably more up to date and accurate info.

Stevet35
01-14-18, 18:33
Hard pass on all three. I have not seen them personally. But have RTFF enough to confidently say this.

Bonneville
01-15-18, 10:48
Stopped by Pure Spa last night hoping for a good time. There were two girls working but it only saw one. I think her name might have been coco but not sure, she was probably low thirties and had a decent body. She did not speak or understand English very well. It paid 70 for the hour and left happy. No utc roaming which kinda stunk. It tipped 30 and she thanked me. I'm almost certain that she reused the bed linen after me because she was making the bed when I was dressing. The hot towel she brought for cleanup smelled nice so can't complain.Had the very same experience with Anna the other day at Pure. Coco was there but she was busy. OTC roaming only, left happy but will not repeat, somewhat uninspired service. Massage was OK though.