PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Editit
08-23-16, 07:23
Your list is so helpful!

Jimjim77
08-23-16, 07:56
Yes #s 0045 and 0046 are screwed up, thanks!

The prior list is correct for them. I used the wrong back-up list to start the process.

You're efforts are a huge asset to the community here JJ. Glad you feel appreciated for your efforts. Just a small heads up, that it seems the cut-and-paste got away from you on #0046. Small thing, but wanted to do my part to help with your effort. .

HotLcndyt
08-23-16, 08:06
Stopped to try and see Shi-Shi but with no luck. Girl said her name was Jenny. When she took me to the table shower I did notice what seemed to be a really hot one coming down the hallway but the direction I was looking was toward the outside so with the bright sunshine all could kind of see was a silhouette. Jenny gave a decent massage with minimal tease and very mechanical ending. I'm bummed I didn't get the hottie since it will be a while before I'm back in town. Oh well. BTW, I don't recommend the table shower with Jenny, plus it's an extra $20 on top of the massage.

Skillet
08-23-16, 09:50
Thanks JimJim for all the work on this stuff! I've updated the map and posted it on the list page.

Yes #s 0045 and 0046 are screwed up, thanks!

The prior list is correct for them. I used the wrong back-up list to start the process.

Jimjim77
08-23-16, 13:40
I'm sure this is helpfull for a lot of us!

Thanks JimJim for all the work on this stuff! I've updated the map and posted it on the list page.

Fx Dude
08-23-16, 15:22
My friend's uncle's cousin on his mother's side told me about a dream he had there yesterday late afternoon. Drew someone by the name that sounds like Shee-Shee. Very petite in every way and rated as a 7 ish in that department. Nice and sweet and treated him very well. He left happy. Zero English. 6 + . 5.

Spoon Sports83
08-25-16, 00:53
Wow they charge a extra 20 ? Damn last place I went it was free.

Stopped to try and see Shi-Shi but with no luck. Girl said her name was Jenny. When she took me to the table shower I did notice what seemed to be a really hot one coming down the hallway but the direction I was looking was toward the outside so with the bright sunshine all could kind of see was a silhouette. Jenny gave a decent massage with minimal tease and very mechanical ending. I'm bummed I didn't get the hottie since it will be a while before I'm back in town. Oh well. BTW, I don't recommend the table shower with Jenny, plus it's an extra $20 on top of the massage.

BrownRod
08-25-16, 03:05
Stopped to try and see Shi-Shi but with no luck. Girl said her name was Jenny. When she took me to the table shower I did notice what seemed to be a really hot one coming down the hallway but the direction I was looking was toward the outside so with the bright sunshine all could kind of see was a silhouette. Jenny gave a decent massage with minimal tease and very mechanical ending. I'm bummed I didn't get the hottie since it will be a while before I'm back in town. Oh well. BTW, I don't recommend the table shower with Jenny, plus it's an extra $20 on top of the massage.Next time tell them you will be back. At westgate the only nice looking one I saw was shi-shi. The last time I stopped in for her, after calling first another lady tried to give me a massage. I told her no she is not who I want. She said ok no problem, told me to wait 20 minutes. I was ready to walk if need be but it didn't come to that. Shi-shi will put in extra work but she wants extra tip. The other ladies I saw I would rate a 5 on a ten scale. Its still a good place but YMMV, depending on the lady and how busy they are.

TaylorTaylor
08-25-16, 12:43
I was there earlier this week. It was my 3rd time but she finally let me grab her ass (OTC) and then teased me with several grazes of my dick before the flip. Then gave me about 2-3 minutes of nice stroking on my dick while still on my stomach. My hour was almost up and I needed to get to an appointment so I told her we could finish more next time. Definitely a YMMV. Be friendly and hopefully you are in shape.I just left and did 1 hour with Tina she is a cutie. Whoever said she did any extras must have gotten really lucky she wouldn't even massage my calf without using a towel. Massage was too hard even after asking her to ease up some. Good luck guys.

Derppy
08-25-16, 18:06
Was in the area and decided to take the newest Durham Asian Message for a spin. The place is in a house with parking in the front. There are a few typical florescent blinky style lights in the front windows saying Asian Message and Open. Anyway, the place is pretty legit. The room was clean, the table was a proper massage table rather than your typical AMP 2 x4 rig. Got a pretty decent full body massage with seriously strong treatment to the bottoms of my feet. If you're not into painful massage I'd maybe mention to them to be light on the feet. The girl doing the massage was a medium height asian that spoke pretty good english. About a 7. 5 in my book.

No HE but she did tease a bit at the end which makes me think that it would be possible upon return visits.

6 for the hour plus I tipped. 2 for good measure. I will probably be returning.

XHippie
08-25-16, 22:31
Was in the area and decided to take the newest Durham Asian Message for a spin. The place is in a house with parking in the front. There are a few typical florescent blinky style lights in the front windows saying Asian Message and Open. Anyway, the place is pretty legit. The room was clean, the table was a proper massage table rather than your typical AMP 2 x4 rig. Got a pretty decent full body massage with seriously strong treatment to the bottoms of my feet. If you're not into painful massage I'd maybe mention to them to be light on the feet. The girl doing the massage was a medium height asian that spoke pretty good english. About a 7. 5 in my book.

No HE but she did tease a bit at the end which makes me think that it would be possible upon return visits.

6 for the hour plus I tipped. 2 for good measure. I will probably be returning.Thanks For the post Derppy to bring this place back to our thoughts. This place being so new and I'm assuming a low volume place it's easy to forget that they are there other than the guys that live or work in this area it's not like someone will make a haul from Raleigh or Cary to this place for standard service that they can get closer to home. I posted a month or so ago I went to this place the first few weeks they were open and got the young lady with the blonde streak in her hair, nice girl great english actually a very educated young lady decent massage. First time I think we were both sizing each other up she's wondering am I LE? I'm wondering will she drop her panties? I know sick fucker!! Ended with me just getting a massage HOWEVER! On the way out she grabbed my dick and said come back to see me, well smack my blue balls silly we may have a winner here. So about 4 days later I'm saving a present for her in my sack and go back to see her same massage more relaxed more touching I poured on all my charm speaking what little Chinese I knew trying to impress her It didn't impress her she was too smart for the BS only a rub and tug available, rub was better than the tug, no clothing coming off no nursing on her tits etc. Blah blah oh well just another jack shack with no bare skin boring. Now I do realize this is just my second visit and who knows maybe we could bond on down the road. But speaking of down the road I am not in the bonding mood so I go down the road to Rose Spa like 4 minutes away for more bang for the buck. Don't get me wrong this place is worth having in Durham we need more here, that way more talented girls will start working at places like this, they got to start off slow then the menu will increase but this one is not currently on my schedule. Waiting for more data. Each to his on but for me it comes down to this I will go to a place for a "great massage" and no HE is fine. But I'm at a point in my hobby that a massage with her giving me a HJ and no touching her is allowed well that gets a flag on where my money goes the next time. There are plenty of girls out there that will take that top off and pop out those little Asian nipples while they are stroking, this is almost why I expect it and when it doesn't happen it's like oh man we have ourselves a newbie jack shack. Of course all of the Asian massage service's being advertised lately that is not in the standard stores are giving these places a run for their money with the services being offered. Competition can be a beautiful thing depending on the product. Wait and see how this place on University Dr matures.

XHippie
08-25-16, 22:46

6 for the hour plus I tipped. 2 for good measure. I will probably be returning.Thanks For the post Derppy to bring this place back to our thoughts. This place being so new and I'm assuming a low volume place it's easy to forget that they are there other than the guys that live or work in this area it's not like someone will make a haul from Raleigh or Cary to this place for standard service that they can get closer to home. I posted a month or so ago I went to this place the first few weeks they were open and got the young lady with the blonde streak in her hair, nice girl great english actually a very educated young lady decent massage. First time I think we were both sizing each other up she's wondering am I LE? I'm wondering will she drop her panties? I know sick fucker!! Ended with me just getting a massage HOWEVER! On the way out she grabbed my dick and said come back to see me, well smack my blue balls silly we may have a winner here. So about 4 days later I'm saving a present for her in my sack and go back to see her same massage more relaxed more touching I poured on all my charm speaking what little Chinese I knew trying to impress her It didn't impress her she was too smart for the BS only a rub and tug available, rub was better than the tug, no clothing coming off no nursing on her tits etc. Blah blah oh well just another jack shack with no bare skin boring. Now I do realize this is just my second visit and who knows maybe we could bond on down the road. But speaking of down the road I am not in the bonding mood so I go down the road to Rose Spa like 4 minutes away for more bang for the buck. Don't get me wrong this place is worth having in Durham we need more here, that way more talented girls will start working at places like this, they got to start off slow then the menu will increase but this one is not currently on my schedule. Waiting for more data. Each to his on but for me it comes down to this I will go to a place for a "great massage" and no HE is fine. But I'm at a point in my hobby that a massage with her giving me a HJ and no touching her is allowed well that gets a flag on where my money goes the next time. There are plenty of girls out there that will take that top off and pop out those little Asian nipples while they are stroking, this is almost why I expect it and when it doesn't happen it's like oh man we have ourselves a newbie jack shack. Of course all of the Asian massage service's being advertised lately that is not in the standard stores are giving these places a run for their money with the services being offered. Competition can be a beautiful thing depending on the product. Wait and see how this place on University Dr matures.

TheSting24
08-26-16, 16:38
Agree. Nice Post. If the tits are not available, I do not go back. I aint asking them to build a rocket ship; just let me suckle those little tits and I leave happy.

Sting.

Thanks For the post Derppy to bring this place back to our thoughts. This place being so new and I'm assuming a low volume place it's easy to forget that they are there other than the guys that live or work in this area it's not like someone will make a haul from Raleigh or Cary to this place for standard service that they can get closer to home. I posted a month or so ago I went to this place the first few weeks they were open and got the young lady with the blonde streak in her hair, nice girl great english actually a very educated young lady decent massage. First time I think we were both sizing each other up she's wondering am I LE? I'm wondering will she drop her panties? I know sick fucker!! Ended with me just getting a massage HOWEVER! On the way out she grabbed my dick and said come back to see me, well smack my blue balls silly we may have a winner here. So about 4 days later I'm saving a present for her in my sack and go back to see her same massage more relaxed more touching I poured on all my charm speaking what little Chinese I knew trying to impress her It didn't impress her she was too smart for the BS only a rub and tug available, rub was better than the tug, no clothing coming off no nursing on her tits etc. Blah blah oh well just another jack shack with no bare skin boring. Now I do realize this is just my second visit and who knows maybe we could bond on down the road. But speaking of down the road I am not in the bonding mood so I go down the road to Rose Spa like 4 minutes away for more bang for the buck. Don't get me wrong this place is worth having in Durham we need more here, that way more talented girls will start working at places like this, they got to start off slow then the menu will increase but this one is not currently on my schedule. Waiting for more data. Each to his on but for me it comes down to this I will go to a place for a "great massage" and no HE is fine. But I'm at a point in my hobby that a massage with her giving me a HJ and no touching her is allowed well that gets a flag on where my money goes the next time. There are plenty of girls out there that will take that top off and pop out those little Asian nipples while they are stroking, this is almost why I expect it and when it doesn't happen it's like oh man we have ourselves a newbie jack shack. Of course all of the Asian massage service's being advertised lately that is not in the standard stores are giving these places a run for their money with the services being offered. Competition can be a beautiful thing depending on the product. Wait and see how this place on University Dr matures.

MD Bellamy
08-28-16, 12:00
Agree. Nice Post. If the tits are not available, I do not go back. I aint asking them to build a rocket ship; just let me suckle those little tits and I leave happy.

Sting.I've been four times. The first visit, reported here, was simply self-service with UTC mainly discouraged. The second was much the same, but with some teasing, and breasts available. The third visit, after a slow start (the TS had Bellamy Jr covered with a cloth) was an intense happy ending with her straddling me on the table with her breasts alternating in my mouth. The fourth visit (just after Derppy if he drives a Prius? Saw you pulling out) was more playful and relaxed still, starting with a hand brushed across the groin at the front door, having my hair shampooed in the TS, a mini foot massage, and more of the same from the third visit, with additional kissing. This is all from the same lady who has been described already. (She said she was on until 10 pm so I suspect she may be the only provider.).

Not much progress after four trips but it demonstrates she is relaxing with familiarity. I doubt there will be much more on offer though. With so much oil, a CBJ would be difficult and I can't imagine her going for BB. She keeps the room VERY dark too, so she seems quite shy. Further, when offered suggestions she won't agree to, she suddenly feigns deafness--it very much is her setting the pace.

BTW, she has a very good memory for details so if you tell her a "cover" story she is likely to remember it on your next visit. I gave her some honest info in my first session and she related it back to me two weeks later. If, indeed, she is cautious, then giving her a bunch of bs and then changing it next time is likely to reduce what's on offer.

IntjSpirit
08-30-16, 16:28
As a follow-up to my previous discussion:

I always remain hopeful. I do make sure they work out the kinks and reserve enough time for any added kinks they want to offer. They have had a slew of new providers come in. 2 are male (not my cup of tea). 3/4 of the remaining girls are new as of this year.

I have been coming here for 2 years now, and have received OTS / C teasing each time (depending on the style: Table versus Floor). It is Thai massage after all. Here are my reviews of the current female staff:

Mary: Sukho Thai Veteran. 40's. Heavyset. Professional. Broken English. "H".

Tip: Young - 20's. Fit<-Average Body Type. Methodical approach. Does allow gentlemanly OTC (that means do not be the aggressor, relax and let her come to you). "P".

Li: 30's. Slim Body-Type. Chinese. Sweet / caring / sensual style. Will entertain a covered standing member OTS (not to completion yet). "P+".

Lydia: "L". Have not drawn here yet. Next round I will.

I strongly believe that the more we as a community try the easier it will get. Will keep you posted!

Horse Fly
08-30-16, 16:41
Was at Rainbow in Knightdale, girl was a solid 7/10 and the massage was lame, but got a CBJ. FS is very possible as well. Probably not the best if you want a straight up massage but if you want extras the menu goes deep.

IntjSpirit
08-30-16, 17:35
I'm hopeful. I do make sure they work out the kinks and reserve enough time for any added kinks they want to offer. They have had a slew of new providers come in. 2 are male (not my cup of tea). 4/5 of the remaining girls are less than a year old.

I have been coming here for 2 years now, and have had OTS / C teasing each time (depending on the style: Table versus Floor). It is Thai massage after all. Here are my reviews and rankings of the current female staff:

Tip: Young - 20's. Fit<-Average Body Type. Methodical approach. Does allow gentlemanly OTC (that means do not be the aggressor, relax and let her come to you). "P".

Li: 30's. Slim Body-Type. Chinese. Sweet / caring / sensual style. Will entertain a covered standing member OTS (not to completion yet). "P+".

Pam: "L".

Lydia: "L".

I'll continue my journey, team, because I have faith. I strongly believe that if our community can increase the volume, there is a chance.

BrownRod
08-30-16, 23:01
I stopped by T & W in Knightdale last week just to see what's new. They only charge 60 for the hour so I figure what the heck. Before they had a short chubby older lady and a little younger, little smaller lady. I had tried them both out before and was not overly impressed by the massage or the after massage. So I pull up and I ring the bell and the chubby lady comes to the door. I don't see the other lady at this point so I'm thinking should I walk or should I stay. I knew I wasnt going to get any more than a HJ from her. By now the little head started thinking, a bad HJ is better than no HJ right now so I decided to stay. I didn't even bother to try otc or utc as I had failed several times with her before. At this point there is nothing to do but lay there and get my massage. To my surprise she started giving one of the best massages I've had anywhere. WoW, this is good is what I was thinking. She did such a good job I didn't even care if there was any extras at the end. However with about 10 minutes left she said turn over and started giving one of the best slow motion HJ I had at that location. All this time she was keeping all that ability to herself. Just before I left She also told me that things were slow after 2 new places opened up. I don't know if that's why the quality of the service improved or if I was just and old face she felt comfortable with, but this place is going back on my rotation.

RaleighConnect
08-31-16, 06:13
Stopped in this place one evening. Short massage then to negotiations, everything on the table here fellas. Guesd this place is not about the massage. But they will rub the cash out of you.

Editit
08-31-16, 08:15
Was at Rainbow in Knightdale, girl was a solid 7/10 and the massage was lame, but got a CBJ. FS is very possible as well. Probably not the best if you want a straight up massage but if you want extras the menu goes deep.What were the rates and how were the negotiations?

JJlist
08-31-16, 11:13
Never go to this place. The lady just asks for money.

Vossen
08-31-16, 13:09
Stopped in this place one evening. Short massage then to negotiations, everything on the table here fellas. Guesd this place is not about the massage. But they will rub the cash out of you.What do the women look like? At least better looking than Red Rose in Durham?

IntjSpirit
08-31-16, 20:56
Reference similar message prior to this.

I'm hopeful. I do make sure they work out the kinks and reserve enough time for any added kinks they want to offer. They have had a slew of new providers come in. 2 are male (not my cup of tea). 4/5 of the remaining girls are less than a year old.

I have been coming here for 2 years now, and have had OTS / C teasing each time (depending on the style: Table versus Floor). It is Thai massage after all. Here are my reviews and rankings of the current female staff:

Pam: "L".

Lydia: "L".

I'll continue my journey, team, because I have faith. I strongly believe that if our community can increase the volume, there is a chance.

Vossen
08-31-16, 23:01
Meh, its pretty much like the previous posters described. Not customer based, rushed, poor massage, the table shower was in the freakin hallway next to the washing machine and one of the girls came in to unload it while I was getting my table shower. LOL.

I drew Cherry, decent looking until she smiles, pretty feet (yeah I'm into that), bad massage.

On the flip she pointed to Jr and asked if it was ok, I said yes of course. Then she immediately asked for a tip. I offered $50 and she said no. We haggled a bit, finally she agreed and proceeded to do a pouty super fast HJ. I watched her do that shit for about a minute til I gave in and gave her another $40. Her attitude changed quickly. She took her top off and hopped up on the table; I had her wrap those pretty feet around Jr and she proceeded to to a slightly better HJ. Not good bet better. She kissed me on the check a few times as I was getting dressed and ready to leave. Told me to come see her next week.

Probably won't go back but at least I experienced it.

MD Bellamy
09-01-16, 04:22
Meh, its pretty much like the previous posters described. Not customer based, rushed, poor massage, the table shower was in the freakin hallway next to the washing machine and one of the girls came in to unload it while I was getting my table shower. LOL.

I drew Cherry, decent looking until she smiles, pretty feet (yeah I'm into that), bad massage.

On the flip she pointed to Jr and asked if it was ok, I said yes of course. Then she immediately asked for a tip. I offered $50 and she said no. We haggled a bit, finally she agreed and proceeded to do a pouty super fast HJ. I watched her do that shit for about a minute til I gave in and gave her another $40. Her attitude changed quickly. She took her top off and hopped up on the table; I had her wrap those pretty feet around Jr and she proceeded to to a slightly better HJ. Not good bet better. She kissed me on the check a few times as I was getting dressed and ready to leave. Told me to come see her next week.

Probably won't go back but at least I experienced it.Vossen, am I reading this wrong? $50 + $40 more for a HJ, albeit with feet involved? Not including the door fee, right? What would she need for better options? Think I'll give that one a miss.

Vossen
09-01-16, 08:41
Vossen, am I reading this wrong? $50 + $40 more for a HJ, albeit with feet involved? Not including the door fee, right? What would she need for better options? Think I'll give that one a miss.That is correct.

BrownRod
09-01-16, 11:27
Vossen, am I reading this wrong? $50 + $40 more for a HJ, albeit with feet involved? Not including the door fee, right? What would she need for better options? Think I'll give that one a miss.Yep, they do like big tips at this locations, I think too many big spenders have been making it rain there, LOL. The other two places never ask for tips, at least most of them never ask for tips, if they get 40, they are more than happy.

Skillet
09-01-16, 16:33
Guys,

If you're in the area trying for 0010 or 0043 just save your money and hit 0002. Hell, I haven't been to 0005,0011, 0029 or 0040 in awhile but they at the least offer a solid massage and the same hand shake and not these crazy tip prices. If you really want FS then hitup that place off Gleenwood that's been advertising but for the love of god, stop going to 0010 and 0043.

Yep, they do like big tips at this locations, I think too many big spenders have been making it rain there, LOL. The other two places never ask for tips, at least most of them never ask for tips, if they get 40, they are more than happy.

Vossen
09-01-16, 17:05
Guys,

If you're in the area trying for 0010 or 0043 just save your money and hit 0002. Hell, I haven't been to 0005,0011, 0029 or 0040 in awhile but they at the least offer a solid massage and the same hand shake and not these crazy tip prices. If you really want FS then hitup that place off Gleenwood that's been advertising but for the love of god, stop going to 0010 and 0043.I agree 100% about #43, just not worth it. Haven't been to #10. What place off Glenwood?

Ezekiel2517
09-02-16, 11:27
0044 had slipped off my list since the good summer of 2014 with the two, but thought I would give it a go today. One of the top 3 best looking girls I've ran into in the RTP all time. Great smile and tight body, short shorts, good massage. May have been a little quick (or anticipation on my part), but damn I just wanted her to get to it. Great tease before and she was about to finish with a milking prior to the flip which is my favorite, however I had to get my hands on those legs a bit and she was receptive to the point of having a handful of UTC ass. Seemingly may have been up for more, but honestly was so close by the time we flipped I will have to inquire next time. Eye contact through the whole finish and talking it up (which was amusing b / c she didn't seem to want to understand my questions like what is your name, however spoke well enough at the end). 50/50 door and discretionary bonus.

You're welcome. Enjoy!

RvaFun00
09-02-16, 12:35
Hello mongers,

I will be visiting the Cary / Raliegh area this weekend.

I would like to dream and relax, any recommendations appreciated.

Prefer independent, with some options.

Safe hunting.

Aswerty9111
09-03-16, 01:08
0044 had slipped off my list since the good summer of 2014 with the two, but thought I would give it a go today. One of the top 3 best looking girls I've ran into in the RTP all time. Great smile and tight body, short shorts, good massage. May have been a little quick (or anticipation on my part), but damn I just wanted her to get to it. Great tease before and she was about to finish with a milking prior to the flip which is my favorite, however I had to get my hands on those legs a bit and she was receptive to the point of having a handful of UTC ass. Seemingly may have been up for more, but honestly was so close by the time we flipped I will have to inquire next time. Eye contact through the whole finish and talking it up (which was amusing b / c she didn't seem to want to understand my questions like what is your name, however spoke well enough at the end). 50/50 door and discretionary bonus.

You're welcome. Enjoy!Age range? And was this an anomaly or they generally provide good experiences?

RvaFun00
09-03-16, 12:26
Age range? And was this an anomaly or they generally provide good experiences?Can you pm details of this location, I'm visiting from VA.

Thanks.

Vossen
09-03-16, 18:05
http://www.ihuzu.com/tag/xingganmeinv/

They get thier pics from sites like these.

jobobtheclown
09-03-16, 23:47
http://www.ihuzu.com/tag/xingganmeinv/

They get thier pics from sites like these.God, 20 minutes on this site and I'm in danger of my neighbors calling the cops from me screaming "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SHOW ME A NIPPLE".

Editit
09-04-16, 18:06
Door 70.

Good massage:4-6.

Better massage 8, then if it's cloudy out bring a rain coat and 1. 4.

Take the TS too!

Bonneville
09-04-16, 19:42
I have been going to #JJ nine teen for years when I want an excellent 90 minute ($85) vacation from life. The people who run the place are quite nice, it always seems clean and comfortable and the girls always have good skills. There are just wood frame cloth covered swinging doors to the rooms and the walls do not go all the way up to the ceiling. You can hear everything. There is no expectation of any extras so no pressure or negotiations needed. Just a great massage. Or is that still true? Seniors PM if interested in details.I haven't posted much lately because I am getting most of my needs met and it escalates with every visit. It is difficult sometimes because not a word, grunt or groan outside of the vocabulary of the legit spa can be spoken for fear of being overheard. I seem to have lured one over to the dark side in terms of turning my legit place into quite the opposite and I am pretty sure, based on moisture levels, the provider is enjoying it as well. There is one unusual thing happening that was unexpected. Since this place is absolutely legit and always has been, the little lady at home encourages me to go! I complain that working in the yard has made my back sore, or work has caused my neck to stiffen, she sends me there with her blessing. Tells me to use the credit card when I go! WTF is happening? I have entered the much sought after 'opposite world'.

AlvinPurple
09-06-16, 08:11
Been going for several months now and it never disappoints. English always ok to good so you can get some conversation if you want. Everyone I've seen has some massage skills so its always a bonus to get some actual bodywork. Down side is that the staff do not stay long so its hard to build a connection. In the last three months, I've been 7 times and only seen the same person twice as they keep "going to NY".

RubaDubdub01
09-06-16, 10:32
Saw it is listed as L / P on JJs list so thought I would comment-Have been by a couple of times. Very clean facility and very nice lady. I have had 2 different ladies both typical AMP workers. The first allowed plant of OTCR and provided some lite backdoor play. The 2nd lady did not provided standard flip finish with limited OTCR and made it pretty clear there would be no UCR. Both provided nice massage and no haggle or asking for tips. Overall, nice secluded clean AMP with decent massage and basic flip finish. I would go back more for the massage than the finish.

Enjois
09-06-16, 13:36
http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-so-hot/30058024

Anyone ever use this place? I talked to them on the phone, decent English, but she gave me an address for an apartment in Raleigh.

Vossen
09-06-16, 17:51

Anyone ever use this place? I talked to them on the phone, decent English, but she gave me an address for an apartment in Raleigh.What rates did they give you?

Aswerty9111
09-07-16, 02:29
Been going for several months now and it never disappoints. English always ok to good so you can get some conversation if you want. Everyone I've seen has some massage skills so its always a bonus to get some actual bodywork. Down side is that the staff do not stay long so its hard to build a connection. In the last three months, I've been 7 times and only seen the same person twice as they keep "going to NY".How old do you think the providers are?

AlvinPurple
09-07-16, 14:26
How old do you think the providers are?Its hard to tell but the very first one I saw looked early 30's, rest have been late 30's / early 40's. One this weekend was early 40's.

Enjois
09-08-16, 09:53
What rates did they give you?They said 50 an hour.

Any thoughts on #0001?

Vossen
09-08-16, 13:07
They said 50 an hour.

Any thoughts on #0001?001 is good, I've been 3 times and only left unhappy the first. Massages are usually good and the massage table is really nice. I haven't been in about 4 or 5 months but I heard the women I had the most fun with are no longer there. I may check it out again soon.

Sigurd
09-08-16, 14:06
001 is good, I've been 3 times and only left unhappy the first. Massages are usually good and the massage table is really nice. I haven't been in about 4 or 5 months but I heard the women I had the most fun with are no longer there. I may check it out again soon.Would agree that 001 has been good in the past and also noted that there has been some change in staffing so my go-to person for great back work may no longer be there. I believe it charges slightly more for the hour than the others located nearby.

Enjois
09-09-16, 09:44
Would agree that 001 has been good in the past and also noted that there has been some change in staffing so my go-to person for great back work may no longer be there. I believe it charges slightly more for the hour than the others located nearby.Went to 001 and had a really good massage from a fairly attractive asian woman. But nothing on the flip.

IrishManInNc
09-09-16, 17:05
I've been meaning to stop and share some of my experiences at the Rainbow in Knightdale beside the Walmart. It has been a few weeks since I was last there, but I have been several times and left happy each time. I've seen the same girl every time I've gone, and she's progressively felt easier with me each new time. I assume that others who have been there will remember her and her assets. Pretty nice. I can't remember the exact admission fee for 30 minutes, but I believe it was somewhere close to. 50, and by the time we were finished, I dropped another. 40 for a nice long finish. The massages are just ok, and I know there is more available, but I haven't pressed. Other than coming out of there and running into one of you at the door, my visits have all be positive. I apologize for being fuzzy on the cost, and will remember to track that better in the future.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-spa-stress-away-professional/30643630

CoolBreezz63
09-10-16, 05:23
Soon and would like some recommendations on an AMP in Cary. I'm only staying for one night so I'd like some advice from fellow mongers. PM would be fine, thanks in advance.

Nick52
09-10-16, 05:28

Anyone ever use this place? I talked to them on the phone, decent English, but she gave me an address for an apartment in Raleigh.Been to this location twice so far. 2-3 weeks in between. Different ladies both time. Location near Crabtree. Their were two (Cary and Raleigh) but when I call for my second visit, the lady on the phone never mention the cary location. Room is clean.

First visit was hh and second was full hour. HH, was just a basic massage, typical rushed mechanical end.

Full hour was a basic message, follow by a oil massage (baby oil). The teasing during this session was way better then the first visit, pretty much to a point she was over doing it I think. She kept calling me hansom and slapping my butt like constantly. But towards the flip, she had me grab her two pillows, (she wouldn't let me spank her, since she was spanking meor she just wasn't understanding my english / code talk, didn't want to get rough with these ladies without permission). But she was having a hard time understanding my gestures / english / code-talk based on what I was really trying to get **mby cg since she was flirting like heck* So I just gave UP and received the typical rush mechanical ending.

But I'm probably not going to revisit, because I'm very low key and do very minimum dreams in this hobby, and I don't see the same lady twice to build a relation with.

By the way, if you search back in August, some other guys review this location.

Editit
09-10-16, 09:53
About a week ago I went and reported the rates. As I was leaving the mamasan told me " New girl tomorrow ". So has anyone gone in the last week? Wondering what the new talent looks like. PMs are welcome. Edit out!

Vanilla Gorill
09-10-16, 10:47
Brand new to AMPs can someone lead me to a post or send me a PM about suggested tip rates? Just trying to.

Get a better handle on this world andle of this part of the hobby I have been twice and I think I have greatly over tips.

Vossen
09-10-16, 12:07
I always plan to try a new place but end up here. Things I've noticed, they always appear happy to see me, and it seems like the really enjoy the flip. Almost anticipating it. Not mechanical at all, they treat my member like they making an art project. LOL! Thats the best way I could describe it.

XHippie
09-10-16, 13:19
Brand new to AMPs can someone lead me to a post or send me a PM about suggested tip rates? Just trying to.

Get a better handle on this world andle of this part of the hobby I have been twice and I think I have greatly over tips.Tipping info has been covered here many times and some expressed concern about over tipping as it might set the bar too high for what the girls expect. But the post are so far back I wouldn't know where to tell you to look or you could try using search. Tipping varies from state to state city to city but around these parts there is a standard. Some guys may throw in a few more bucks if he and the girl have a bond. But it's pretty much this. Shitty service, bad attitude, time cut short etc. $0.
Great massage no HE $20/$30, massage with a HJ $40, anything more than a HJ such as clothes off, BJ, FS this can range from $80 up usually maxing out at the $140 range. Anything over $140 tip in a AMP is over tipping IMO however there are some places in other cities that FS is in the $180 and up range but not for the choices we have around here. When services beyond a HJ is offered there is no standard it's what you and she agree on but in my experience the price usually fall close to what I listed. Always bring your own cover and CASH CASH CASH!

TonyAndretti1
09-10-16, 16:27
So I went there two days ago and had a massage with Tina, and the massage was great and she looks 8+/10 and massage is 9+/10. But no sign of anything extra at all, so unless you're looking for massage only I would not repeat.

Pubb69
09-10-16, 21:40
So I went there two days ago and had a massage with Tina, and the massage was great and she looks 8+/10 and massage is 9+/10. But no sign of anything extra at all, so unless you're looking for massage only I would not repeat.It has been discussed and you are correct. You will notice women getting foot massages in the waiting area as well as chair massage so anything else is obviously not going to work with that location. They would get shut down within a week.

XHippie
09-10-16, 22:19
It has been discussed and you are correct. You will notice women getting foot massages in the waiting area as well as chair massage so anything else is obviously not going to work with that location. They would get shut down within a week.I've never been to this place but I do enjoy a great massage without a HE, sometimes I just don't feel like the cat and mouse games with someone I don't know I just want to relax and let them do their magic. But! On the other hand don't ever write off a place and say nothing will happen. I've gotten a few not many but a few surprises at places that were suppose to be legit and tightly managed. If the place is really new and the staff is still green it may be a little tougher. And as these guys said nothing but a massage will be received. Ahhh But as the staff starts to rotate over time in this so called legit place a girl or two can fool the boss. On the surface she can seem very innocent professional and more importantly in the Chinese culture afraid of the boss but in reality she's a HJ machine in disquise. This place mentioned here being so new the reviews here are probably very accurate "for now" but never write off any place as not being HE friendly. For example I had a friend that worked at the massage store in Triangle Center Mall on Capitol Blvd, she said a dude came there regularly to see a certain girl and you could hear the popping and smacking of the oil and flesh sound of him getting whacked yep in a legit mall store, (I thought about giving a little bit of his description here just to fuck with him hahahaha but he knows who he is) It's all in the timing and the right girl standing beside you because in this business any anythings possible. Socker Moms less than 10 feet away from a guy getting a HJ or more with only a curtain or partition separating them. May not be today or tomorrow but with the right rotation of girls eventually because this business is about cash. I personally am not interested if Massage Envy would be giving out HE to make up for all the revenue the Chinese market is taking from them I personally am more attracted to Asaian women. Hummmm or am I?

HDLover
09-11-16, 09:20
I've never been to this place but I do enjoy a great massage without a HE, sometimes I just don't feel like the cat and mouse games with someone I don't know I just want to relax and let them do their magic. But! On the other hand don't ever write off a place and say nothing will happen. I've gotten a few not many but a few surprises at places that were suppose to be legit and tightly managed. If the place is really new and the staff is still green it may be a little tougher. And as these guys said nothing but a massage will be received. Ahhh But as the staff starts to rotate over time in this so called legit place a girl or two can fool the boss. On the surface she can seem very innocent professional and more importantly in the Chinese culture afraid of the boss but in reality she's a HJ machine in disquise. This place mentioned here being so new the reviews here are probably very accurate "for now" but never write off any place as not being HE friendly. For example I had a friend that worked at the massage store in Triangle Center Mall on Capitol Blvd, she said a dude came there regularly to see a certain girl and you could hear the popping and smacking of the oil and flesh sound of him getting whacked yep in a legit mall store, (I thought about giving a little bit of his description here just to fuck with him hahahaha but he knows who he is) It's all in the timing and the right girl standing beside you because in this business any anythings possible. Socker Moms less than 10 feet away from a guy getting a HJ or more with only a curtain or partition separating them. May not be today or tomorrow but with the right rotation of girls eventually because this business is about cash. I personally am not interested if Massage Envy would be giving out HE to make up for all the revenue the Chinese market is taking from them I personally am more attracted to Asaian women. Hummmm or am I?You sir are 100% correct.

HookyPooky
09-11-16, 12:37
Closed unless there's a secret door knock I don't know about.

Livinitinva
09-11-16, 13:50
Closed unless there's a secret door knock I don't know about.Yup. Been Closed for a While.

It did not last long. Nosey neighbors.

BrownRod
09-12-16, 03:11
Even communist China is more liberal than the you. S when it comes to massages and happy ending? I guess that's why almost all the ladies from there act like its routine business,. Thats because it is. Love that eastern natural medicine.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/27/china-happy-endings-legal_n_3512037.html

Editit
09-12-16, 15:28
Needed a quick dump. T&W was on my side of the road, so I figured I would do an update. . 6 for the hour. No TS offered or seen. Standard flip with no mention of tip. Was allowed UTC top. 40's ok looking. Left. 4 tip cause she really tried and I felt bad for her. I think the other two places are getting all the business. Basically the textbook AMP visit.

Purple45
09-12-16, 19:28
After a long break from the AMP scene I decided to visit 0012 and 0025 on three separate occasions in the past two months. These two places don't get much attention on the board since it's out of the way for most people. These two AMP's are not far apart and seem to have a working relationship, since I did see one girl at both stores during my visits. They usually post a (. 6) massage coupon in the BP massage section and the TS is (. 1) more if you desire that service. A good massage at 0025 and she did some terrific back walking. A little tease before the flip, no negotiations and just a steady slow hand which was much appreciated. Standard tip and smiles all around. I saw her again for a 1/2 hour at 0012 and enjoyed that slow hand first before finishing with a scalp and foot massage. I saw a different lady at 0012 and the massage was also good. Again, no negotiations after the flip and with a little hand coaching she got the job done. My experiences with these two, over the years, is that most of the time the massage is good and I've never left unhappy. Some, up top, UTC is allowed, but it varies between the girls and I find if you ask first, then the answer is usually, "yes".

JellyBear
09-13-16, 14:03
Went there after a while and had a very good time with the popular regular there. Like always the massage was average but the mood and her attitude are sassy and upbeat. Also had a very good tease that seemed to be missing on my previous visits. I just asked for the tease by guiding her hand with mine.

Mostly OTC but some UHC was allowed on her top half. Very nice time. . 4 half hr. 4 tip. So glad din't spend too much.

Also had a good time at 0020 the last 2 times I visited in the past couple of months. The massage is ecstatic super technique. The tease was also super good with butterfly technique. After the flip it was very sensuous and her technique of handling the little guy is my favorite. Her name starts with M. She is very pretty and had curly hair the first time but straight second time. Was allowed some UTC on the top half. The first visit she negotiated real hard and had to do. 6 tip. The second visit no mention of tip and was happy with the. 4 tip.

Pretty satisfying AMP visits these days. Was just a little disappointed at Westgate after lot of haggling for the tip as mentioned in my previous report.

JB.

XHippie
09-14-16, 12:03
Anyone been to Rose Spa in Durham lately? The last several times I've been there a few days apart and rang the bell but no answer. Went back later in the evening thinking they are starting up a later shift still nothing. Vacation maybe? Who knows.

RufoReal6371
09-14-16, 14:08
Anyone been to Rose Spa in Durham lately? The last several times I've been there a few days apart and rang the bell but no answer. Went back later in the evening thinking they are starting up a later shift still nothing. Vacation maybe? Who knows.I went last week, I drew Wendy. Older, average looks for local AMPs, big C's and friendly. Massage was decent then plenty of roaming and a decent finish though I think she shorted me on the time by about 20 minutes. The other girl she said doesn't speak English very well. There might be more on the table but not sur. She wears a little robe with skimpy underwear underneath. Not a repeat for me but not terrible. Maybe there's more on the table.

Starliner63
09-15-16, 05:07
After discovering the pleasures of prostate massage, the girl I was seeing had to leave town and left me looking. I know this isn't everyone's cup of tea and I understand that some of the AMPs offer something close, but I haven't had any luck there either. Any of you guys know of a girl offering this? I would prefer an independent provider, but beggars can't be choosers, or something like that. Thanks in advance.

XHippie
09-15-16, 12:00
I went last week, I drew Wendy. Older, average looks for local AMPs, big C's and friendly. Massage was decent then plenty of roaming and a decent finish though I think she shorted me on the time by about 20 minutes. The other girl she said doesn't speak English very well. There might be more on the table but not sur. She wears a little robe with skimpy underwear underneath. Not a repeat for me but not terrible. Maybe there's more on the table.It's probably some time off because the parking lot was empty and they know my face well and usually answer the bell even if busy. I know they like to make that cash but there is a possibility they took some time off for their holiday. Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival started yesterday last for 3 days they like to gather to dance sing and eat. If you ever get invited go to one of these parties they all bring food dish's "Real Chinese Food" however there are a few things I don't recognize and won't eat. I'll try them again later, the good news is their picture's are not in the news LOL.

Grambo007
09-15-16, 17:22
Anyone been to Rose Spa in Durham lately? The last several times I've been there a few days apart and rang the bell but no answer. Went back later in the evening thinking they are starting up a later shift still nothing. Vacation maybe? Who knows.I was there last week and drew Chi Chi reasonable massage. Good body. On the flip stared to undress and asked what I wanted. Had cover with me and she rode me like a champ. Changed to mish and enjoyed the release.

Never been disappointed there.

Grambo.

Vossen
09-15-16, 17:39
I was there last week and drew Chi Chi reasonable massage. Good body. On the flip stared to undress and asked what I wanted. Had cover with me and she rode me like a champ. Changed to mish and enjoyed the release.

Never been disappointed there.

Grambo.How did Chi Chi look?

XHippie
09-15-16, 21:23
How did Chi Chi look?I think he's talking about SheShe, She looks to be in her 30's decent body but my Intel is she actually left last Thursday for NY, I think she will return but when I'm not sure. By the way she does not speak a lick of English!

Grambo007
09-16-16, 04:36
How did Chi Chi look?She is in good shape, likely 30's. Good tits and firm with great nipples. Quite athletic. First time I had seen l her there and the best one yet.

Grambo.

New Fish
09-16-16, 12:34
Hey guys any help would be appreciated. The # search didn't help with any info. PMs are welcome!

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classy-mature-for-true-gentleman/5455912

Sigurd
09-16-16, 13:33
She is in good shape, likely 30's. Good tits and firm with great nipples. Quite athletic. First time I had seen l her there and the best one yet.

Grambo.Some prior discussion of tipping on this forum: care to share your thoughts on tipping or what you tipped here or at other venues?

AlvinPurple
09-16-16, 19:22
Hey guys any help would be appreciated. The # search didn't help with any info. PMs are welcome!

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classy-mature-for-true-gentleman/5455912Search for Estelle. She's been around for years. Those photos are at least 20 years old. She works out of her home and has cats roaming around.

Vossen
09-16-16, 19:56

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classy-mature-for-true-gentleman/5455912Lo!! There are tons of reviews on her. I've never seen her but have read the reviews.

WalSTreet
09-16-16, 21:04
Anyone ever gotten any fun with Brooklyn. I have her booked for tomorrow. I tried her a while back. She patted the soldier like in fun, but no more. Anyone? PM is you will.

https://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/5784003643.html

WalSTreet
09-16-16, 21:07
Common guys. Give me some good news. With that photo, has to be some fun to be had there.

https://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/5779067172.html

Enduro185
09-16-16, 21:15
Common guys. Give me some good news. With that photo, has to be some fun to be had there.

https://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/5779067172.htmlThis one is brought up regularly. No extras. If you joke or even look at her the wrong way, she is likely to end the session.

New Fish
09-16-16, 22:13
Lo!! There are tons of reviews on her. I've never seen her but have read the reviews.I'd say I'm pretty dang good with searching for intel myself, hence why I never ask but this one has me drawing a blank. Soooo would you care to share those reviews?

XHippie
09-16-16, 22:50
Some prior discussion of tipping on this forum: care to share your thoughts on tipping or what you tipped here or at other venues?The best advice I can give you is what I practice, NO MATTER WHERE I go I am prepared to be totally disappointed or score a major home run. Tip you ask? $20 massage, $40 HJ, anything else have $160 in your pocket. I always cary $160 for tips and a cover in my pocket. Why $160 that's a hell of a lot of cash Well, it will cover the $20 tip for a massage, $40 HJ and the average $80/120 BJ or FS. If $120 is the max why bring $160. Sometimes someone else decides to join the party. My limit is $120 in an AMP for a single individule but I never want to be caught short not being able to tip a girl that decides to join the session with her tits in my face while her friend is taking care of business on the lower part, Oh yeh there's girls that decide to team up once in awhile if things are slow in the store and they are bored and want to have some fun. The assistant is usually always satisfied to get $40 for helping her work mate bust that nut. I consider a 2 girl session a major homerun. Get the idea it's not as much a standard tip scale as it is just being prepared to only spend $20 or go for the entire buffet. Your visit will determine what you tip just be prepared and don't be caught short (and of course stick to your budget). If you go into an AMP on a tight budget with the notion I only have $40 to tip with, you know the ol saying you get what you pay for. But if you have a reputation as always having tip money in your pocket you get a different level of treatment. It's all about treating them with respect and lots of $20 dollar bills and how much you want to play the AMP game. That's all I got about the tip thing.

Grambo007
09-17-16, 04:16
Some prior discussion of tipping on this forum: care to share your thoughts on tipping or what you tipped here or at other venues?I use a simple scale for tipping in massage parlors. 20 for unsatisfactory no HE, 40 for a good HE by hand, 60 for oral and 80 for FS. I make it clear at the beginning that good service gets tips by indicating my wallet so that it is understood.

Grambo.

Z Mann
09-17-16, 07:17
Try putting the name Estelle in the search box and you will have plenty of reading. I believe that her reviews on the oThER site have all been removed for being less than stellar. But a short synopsis of her would be:

Pros- private location right off the interstate Cons- VERY old pics, 20+ years on stated age, very quirky, uses sticky oil that with the cats around and jumping on you while on the table will leave you looking and feeling like a Chia Pet, she stopped during the session to receive packages that were delivered to her door and chat with delivery person while her cat resumed the massage and did some back walking! (No extra charge for that!) Lack luster mostly seated massage from her and HE. Well, that pretty much sums it up for you. The choice is yours!

Z.

I'd say I'm pretty dang good with searching for intel myself, hence why I never ask but this one has me drawing a blank. Soooo would you care to share those reviews?

Sigurd
09-17-16, 15:10
The best advice I can give you is what I practice, NO MATTER WHERE I go I am prepared to be totally disappointed or score a major home run. Tip you ask? $20 massage, $40 HJ, anything else have $160 in your pocket. I always carry $160 for tips and a cover in my pocket..... That's all I got about the tip thing.Many thanks for sharing: your system makes good sense!

WalSTreet
09-17-16, 16:40
Call me a stereotypical dude. Her photo is hot and revealing. Hot. Tank Top. Breasts out. Implies, lets play.

This one is brought up regularly. No extras. If you joke or even look at her the wrong way, she is likely to end the session.

XHippie
09-17-16, 17:09

https://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/5779067172.htmlMy guess is she uses her assets to attract the weakness that lurks in all the little heads out there with cash to burn but save's the good stuff for her girlfriend.

Vanilla Gorill
09-17-16, 18:00
Stopped by these two places over last couple weeks, these are some of my first ventures into AMPs. Both similar with decent massage and HE on flip. Both has decently attractive women but wouldn't mind finding out about places that have best looking women. Pm if youd like mire details, and wouldn't mind sharing places with best women and potential for more than just HJ.

HookyPooky
09-17-16, 19:01
Anyone ever gotten any fun with Brooklyn. I have her booked for tomorrow. I tried her a while back. She patted the soldier like in fun, but no more. Anyone? PM is you will.

https://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/5784003643.htmlPatted as in HE or just a tease?

I'm new to the area big difference between Atlanta not sure where to post non AMP service for rubs.

Went way out to Durham to Rose and got no answer. There were 2 cars parked out there I'm guessing they were maxed out.

Called this one no dice. Any info?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-relax-with-lexy-new-pics-special-for-regulars/19675278

This girl is a complete waste. Cute girl but 50 lbs heavier than what's in the pics. And what's in the pics is big, I opted for 30 minutes to test the waters. Glad I did. After 20 minutes in and a flip she starts telling me how this guy wanted extras do you believe that? I said extras nah I just want a happy ending. She said what's that. BS meter on full alert! Then comes I don't do that the first time. I do hair this is just extra BS. I was about to argue but my big head said the little head will get his day. This isn't worth it. Avoid! Body - 2 Face - 8 Performance - 0.

Some people are legends in their own mind.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/blessed-hands/29580948

This one right here did it for me a nice personality and banging body. Face so so but smooth skin and a sweet ass.

Run down hotel 55/54 need I say more. I usually don't check anyone out with reviews but decided to TOFTT. I walk in donation down and she's in her birthday suit faster than I can blink. Reveals B cups and a firm body with no visible baby wear that I can tell. The massage was firm to my surprise she hits some points without professional technique. A massage table would do her justice. She said HE is optional I'm thinking WTF comes here and opts out of that. But I guess she's being polite. Nice grip on the pipe with a little ball play. She was laying parallel to me with her legs wrapped on mine rubbing the right spots. Genuine freak but I didn't open her up. Next time it's going down.

Face - 5 Body - 8. 5 Performance / Attitude - 9.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/durham-raleigh-area-monika-to-your-request-beautiful-classy-young-lady/20569555

Happy hunting stay safe.

MedJohnson
09-17-16, 19:39
Stopped by these two places over last couple weeks, these are some of my first ventures into AMPs. Both similar with decent massage and HE on flip. Both has decently attractive women but wouldn't mind finding out about places that have best looking women. Pm if youd like mire details, and wouldn't mind sharing places with best women and potential for more than just HJ.If you are looking for considerably more than the standard (or standard plus fun up top) at an AMP, you may want to explore the escort scene. You will be giving up the rub plus finish combo, but around here it seems like those select AMP girls, those that you would want to share the experience with, ask so much (. 8 - $ . 1 and $ . 3+) that the tip plus house fee puts you into really good BP escort territory. Recently asked at an AMP to pay a total more than an hour with Noa. Crazy.

TheSting24
09-18-16, 16:56
I fell for her add an saw her once. The age thing is spot on, she is much older than the pics imply. Very quite and weird personality. Cats galore. I used her upstairs shower, which she has several stupid rules, and the shower had not been cleaned since 1998. There was alge and mold in there older than my kids.

Bad experience to say the least.

Sting.

Try putting the name Estelle in the search box and you will have plenty of reading. I believe that her reviews on the oThER site have all been removed for being less than stellar. But a short synopsis of her would be:

Pros- private location right off the interstate Cons- VERY old pics, 20+ years on stated age, very quirky, uses sticky oil that with the cats around and jumping on you while on the table will leave you looking and feeling like a Chia Pet, she stopped during the session to receive packages that were delivered to her door and chat with delivery person while her cat resumed the massage and did some back walking! (No extra charge for that!) Lack luster mostly seated massage from her and HE. Well, that pretty much sums it up for you. The choice is yours!

Z.

XHippie
09-18-16, 21:29
I fell for her add an saw her once. The age thing is spot on, she is much older than the pics imply. Very quite and weird personality. Cats galore. I used her upstairs shower, which she has several stupid rules, and the shower had not been cleaned since 1998. There was alge and mold in there older than my kids.

Sting.I always thought she was a guy with that Adams Apple going on and all. I do recall reading some post in the past about her being a little bazaar, her picture kinda creeps me out maybe the gums I don't know. Looks like she should be working in a mall store selling overpriced clothes. Just an observation, maybe she's rocked some worlds but I hate surprises I've always passed.

Starliner63
09-19-16, 03:46
My one and only visit with her turned out the same way. Good luck if you decide to try her.

Sting.

XHippie
09-19-16, 07:51
I'm looking for a girl that left one of the AMP's recently her name is Sophia she left before I could get her contact info I thought she was going to be around for awhile. Don't want to list the stores name but if you know a Sophia that recently left like in the last week or so then you'll know who I'm talking about. If you know where she landed shoot me a PM, appreciate it!

MedJohnson
09-19-16, 07:59
Many thanks for sharing: your system makes good sense!You never know what what will be available. Sometimes a slow week or month opens up more options.

I recently walked out without tipping (shorted on time, no tease, no HE, mediocre rub) which I feel bad about but these girls need to learn I'm not there for the massage. If that's all I want, I go to a legit establishment.

Stay safe. Med.

JustFunCoastal
09-19-16, 21:20
My guess is she uses her assets to attract the weakness that lurks in all the little heads out there with cash to burn but save's the good stuff for her girlfriend.Damn massages you will ever receive but she is 100% legit. That being said, minimal drapping (but is required), and great to look at. Admittedly, I'm a sucker for a great massage so I go to her every time I come to Raleigh, but I know I'm only getting a great massage and stretching.

XHippie
09-21-16, 11:59
Anyone been to Rose Spa in Durham lately? The last several times I've been there a few days apart and rang the bell but no answer. Went back later in the evening thinking they are starting up a later shift still nothing. Vacation maybe? Who knows.Just following up on my original question, I'm back in town now and wanted to know is this place still in operation before I waste my time and precious gas driving there, anyone been there recently? Another member told me he rang the bell this week with no answer.

BrownRod
09-21-16, 12:02

Z.LOL, best review I read in a long time and very true.

ClForFun21
09-21-16, 15:59
Hello fellas, long time board lurker here. I tried to search but was unsuccessful, I know I've seen something related, but is there a massage parlor in the area with american / english speaking (fluent) providers?

Donatello
09-21-16, 18:26
They've moved, so make sure you have the new location. They aren't on S. Miami anymore. The new address is in JJs list down in the user forums.

Just following up on my original question, I'm back in town now and wanted to know is this place still in operation before I waste my time and precious gas driving there, anyone been there recently? Another member told me he rang the bell this week with no answer.

Purple45
09-21-16, 21:32
I use a simple scale for tipping in massage parlors. 20 for unsatisfactory no HE, 40 for a good HE by hand, 60 for oral and 80 for FS. I make it clear at the beginning that good service gets tips by indicating my wallet so that it is understood.

Grambo.The 20 and 40 I understand, because it's an AMP standard. However, the 60 and 80 is a mystery because all the places I've been (22 out of 53 on JJ's list) only 10 and 18 offered more in services. The tips started at 100 for oral at 10 and a nude HJ at 18. Occasionally, there has been the Forum Girl of the Month at AMPs that normally don't offer FS, but once the word gets out the girl doesn't stay very long. It's just my opinion, but if anybody is getting services at 60 and 80 then it's only available for a select few and those select few are keeping it hush. I'm not jealous, because time invested equals dividends. However, I've invested heavily at places over the years and the most I've received is a kiss, personal life stories and favor requests (grocery shopping or a ride to the NY bus stop). I've tried, but a "no can do" is all that I've gotten. The girls do separate their customers who are friends from customers who just tip good. Perhaps, I should just put on my poker face and play "Lets Make a Deal".

ExpectMore
09-21-16, 22:33
Recently I had pretty good experiences with #30, #40, #44.

#30, the lady said her name began with A, good massage and good slow ending.

#40 Pretty good experience too with lot of diligence to make sure I left happy.

#44 experience was similar to a report by another monger, good massage, small amount of tease, but good ending with eye contact!

So I decided I will repeat the ritual. So I went to #30 but had a bad experience. I couldn't catch the lady's name, but here is the description- she was thin, I specially noticed how thin her legs / bottom was, she had a squarish face / jaw. Her regular massage was a 3. 5 at best out of 10. She rubbed my back for a loooong time. She also rubbed my legs a bit but it didn't seem thorough at all. Often massages involve the person massaging you using the full face of the palm atleast 50% of the time. I think she probably used it only 10% of the time or less. She used a pretty hot towel, and didn't seem concerned when I said so.

Absolutely no tease or anything of that sort before she asked me to flip over. She didn't finish the job on the flip and wasn't interested.

Before her I can't remember the last time I tipped less than 40. Obviously I didn't tip this lady well.

ExpectMore
09-21-16, 22:34
Recently I had pretty good experiences with #30, #40, #44.

#30, the lady said her name began with A, good massage and good slow ending.

#40 Pretty good experience too with lot of diligence to make sure I left happy.

#44 experience was similar to a report by another monger, good massage, small amount of tease, but good ending with eye contact!

So I decided I will repeat the ritual. So I went to #30 but had a bad experience. I couldn't catch the lady's name, but here is the description- she was thin, I specially noticed how thin her legs / bottom was, she had a squarish face / jaw. Her regular massage was a 3. 5 at best out of 10. She rubbed my back for a loooong time. She also rubbed my legs a bit but it didn't seem thorough at all. Often massages involve the person massaging you using the full face of the palm atleast 50% of the time. I think she probably used it only 10% of the time or less. She used a pretty hot towel, and didn't seem concerned when I said so.

Absolutely no tease or anything of that sort before she asked me to flip over. She didn't finish the job on the flip and wasn't interested.

Before her I can't remember the last time I tipped less than 40. Obviously I didn't tip this lady well.

Vossen
09-21-16, 22:36
They've moved, so make sure you have the new location. They aren't on S. Miami anymore. The new address is in JJs list down in the user forums.No, #41 has not moved.

Donatello
09-21-16, 22:47
No, #41 has not moved.My bad. I was thinking Red Rose that closed reopened as Rose on Chapel Hill Blvd. Didn't realize they were different places the whole time.

MedJohnson
09-21-16, 23:58
Hello fellas, long time board lurker here. I tried to search but was unsuccessful, I know I've seen something related, but is there a massage parlor in the area with american / english speaking (fluent) providers?I have never been personally because I like the Asian style massage!) but I believe quality bathhouse and tomcats in Durham have non-Asian providers but YMMV. I think there may be another place in franklinton, too. Plenty of legit non-Asian places in the area and less legit on BP.

Stay safe. Med.

XHippie
09-22-16, 00:07
The 20 and 40 I understand, because it's an AMP standard. However, the 60 and 80 is a mystery because all the places I've been (22 out of 53 on JJ's list) only 10 and 18 offered more in services. The tips started at 100 for oral at 10 and a nude HJ at 18. Occasionally, there has been the Forum Girl of the Month at AMPs that normally don't offer FS, but once the word gets out the girl doesn't stay very long. It's just my opinion, but if anybody is getting services at 60 and 80 then it's only available for a select few and those select few are keeping it hush. I'm not jealous, because time invested equals dividends. However, I've invested heavily at places over the years and the most I've received is a kiss, personal life stories and favor requests (grocery shopping or a ride to the NY bus stop). I've tried, but a "no can do" is all that I've gotten. The girls do separate their customers who are friends from customers who just tip good. Perhaps, I should just put on my poker face and play "Lets Make a Deal".The 3 tip scales you indicated are a reality around these parts probably most other places too. The 20/40 is a standard because the girls rotate in and out of these stores every 6 months or sooner. They don't have time to do a lot of bonding to build the trust or attraction with one of us to give up more on the menu so it's a massage, flip, HJ next!
Then there's the 60/80 girls that will give a BJ or FS yes indeed there are a few and some of you guys tipping 80 for that pussy know who you are!
There are other FS options out there other than store #10 & 18 but as Purple pointed out its more on a individual basis rather than the establishment but the good news is, if these individual girls don't get busted they ain't leaving like the 6 month rub and tug girls, they are raking it in every month and they have very little competition. So each week if a certain girl is sucking and fucking only 10 guys out of the crowd that frequent's the place each week that's over a grand a week (tax free) I'm probably being conservative could be more guys she also gets the massage pay from the store. Well that's her take as far as one of us, get in good with 2 or 3 of these girls and you can fuck every other day as long as you are willing to pay for the poontang.
So there really are 3 tip scales the standard 20/40 for the rub and tug. The 60/80 for certain girls or places that are fine with this amount the standard 100 up for BJ / FS. I'd love to give a girl a ride to a bus station or the market and get a piece of ass in payback but I ain't there yet I got's to pay like everyone else. I personally don't pay for as much pussy as it may seem I have plenty away from the AMP's but it is a pleasure and a challenge I might ad to get pussy lined up on the side to tap when the urge rises. Expensive to sort it out and find that gem, hell yea but worth it, then she leaves damn! Start over. Be sure to tip your girl she has rent to pay, hope everyone had a good summer!

Aswerty9111
09-22-16, 03:25
Providers that are early 30's or younger? Does such a place exist?

NeedsSome
09-22-16, 07:40
I have never been personally because I like the Asian style massage!) but I believe quality bathhouse and tomcats in Durham have non-Asian providers but YMMV. I think there may be another place in franklinton, too. Plenty of legit non-Asian places in the area and less legit on BP.

Stay safe. Med.Magic Touch in Franklinton, it is up Highway 1 North on the left.

jobobtheclown
09-22-16, 17:06
Providers that are early 30's or younger? Does such a place exist?Reliably? None. Potentially? All.

Pbone888
09-22-16, 22:54
Hello fellas, long time board lurker here. I tried to search but was unsuccessful, I know I've seen something related, but is there a massage parlor in the area with american / english speaking (fluent) providers?Three options:

Tomcats on Glenwood /70 near where Miami Blvd. Runs into it, about 5 miles west of Brier Creek and ten from Crabtree. Largely African American or Latino the last few times I've been in, but evening shift has a Caucasian girl, mid 30's, thin, hot in a country way, tanned, fun -- Lexi I think. She's let you go down on her and loves to cum. HJ only though. I've taken girlfriends there and fucked them while she played with my balls, etc. But that's it.

Quality Bathhouse on 98 between Durham and Raleigh. Same owner and set up as Tomcats. Quality goes up and down. Used to have some fun regulars there, last few times "meh. ".

Magic Touch out US1 towards Henderson. I've had all types of experiences here. HOt girls. Redneck trash. Full service. Self service only. Weird place.

XHippie
09-22-16, 23:19
Hello fellas, long time board lurker here. I tried to search but was unsuccessful, I know I've seen something related, but is there a massage parlor in the area with american / english speaking (fluent) providers?Pbone888 gave a good assessment of what's available which is not much, American massage Parlors have always been thin around here. They use to have a fun place on Hwy 85 at the Hillsboro NC exit long gone though. Post on this board in the past indicated the price's for these American places were a little pricy and the negotiations could be a little tougher than the AMP places I guess mainly because they can speak English Duh! I think I read the place up in Franklinton just up the road from VIP was or is like crazy expensive. But I think to compete the American prices may be more in line with the AMP's now I don't have enough milage with the American places to confirm that. IMO the American places really fall under the label "Jack Shack" because I don't think too much quality massaging is going To happen and of course there are many that are not going there for a quality massage anyway. It's still a good way to mix up the fun from the AMP scene and I'm sure it's like all the other places if you go to a particular place and get to know the staff there are other possibilities for a price of course. Fucking your girlfriend in front of one of the girls while she plays with your nut sack is a good way to start the bonding process.

Pubb69
09-23-16, 16:24
Pbone888 gave a good assessment of what's available which is not much, American massage Parlors have always been thin around here. They use to have a fun place on Hwy 85 at the Hillsboro NC exit long gone though. Post on this board in the past indicated the price's for these American places were a little pricy and the negotiations could be a little tougher than the AMP places I guess mainly because they can speak English Duh! I think I read the place up in Franklinton just up the road from VIP was or is like crazy expensive. But I think to compete the American prices may be more in line with the AMP's now I don't have enough milage with the American places to confirm that. IMO the American places really fall under the label "Jack Shack" because I don't think too much quality massaging is going To happen and of course there are many that are not going there for a quality massage anyway. It's still a good way to mix up the fun from the AMP scene and I'm sure it's like all the other places if you go to a particular place and get to know the staff there are other possibilities for a price of course. Fucking your girlfriend in front of one of the girls while she plays with your nut sack is a good way to start the bonding process.It is a wonder how all the American parlors got shut down everywhere and the Asian parlors took over and for the most part are able to remain open. My thoughts are the higher ups get huge amounts of money from the Asian underworld, I mean they are everywhere.

Sigurd
09-23-16, 22:14
I use a simple scale for tipping in massage parlors. 20 for unsatisfactory no HE, 40 for a good HE by hand, 60 for oral and 80 for FS. I make it clear at the beginning that good service gets tips by indicating my wallet so that it is understood.

Grambo.Many thanks for sharing: you are clearly getting more offers for extras than I have yet to encounter. Excellent massages at the few places that I frequent, great deep tissue work, etc. Have yet to encounter negotiations for tips, but I tend to tip well and tend to get good service on return trips. Have also picked up one or two phone numbers but without much in the way of follow up. Noticed that some on this forum have complained of not getting good massages and lackuster effort on the back, glutes, etc. I have recently discovered some AMPs that offer really great massage work, happy to share via PM, though much depends on the actual provider and, as many have mentioned, frequent rotation makes it difficult to stay with a favorite. Happy to trade news with others about providers who offer great massage work, great deep tissue work. Recently went to one AMP, paid for an hour and got about an hour and twenty minutes total. I will be going back.

XHippie
09-23-16, 23:45
It is a wonder how all the American parlors got shut down everywhere and the Asian parlors took over and for the most part are able to remain open. My thoughts are the higher ups get huge amounts of money from the Asian underworld, I mean they are everywhere.It's a good question and point you are making and since we are talking about massage Parlors I guess it can be said here instead of the rant section. IMO it's all about a few key things which make up the business model. Such as American massage Parlors are mostly independently owned which puts them at a financial disadvantage (make cash every month or you are dead) excluding the chain Massage Envy. Work ethics! Americans have a 9 to 5 mentality, they wake up drive to the parlor work then go home and have the typical American evening.
The Asians operate everything in "survival mode" such as how many hours they work, how much money can they make each day, where will they sleep, who will drive them to the market for food or the bank. Get sick? Need a dentist, need glasses, need to see a gynecologist, don't have time must make cash. I was seeing this girl a few years ago that actually worked at the store that shutdown in Cary on Jones Franklin Rd. Everytime we fucked there was always a spot of blood I asked her you can't be having your period this long she said no it bleeds all the time, WTF? I made her an appointment at a women's clinic she had no insurance of course but her English was pretty good. Come to find out she had 3 polyps that needed to be removed, I helped her pay for it and she was fine. The Asians are like many Latinos they pool their resources, many live in the same house and a lot live in the store. Many of these businesses are connected or if a business needs to be sold it can move to another owner fairly quick. A 100% owned American massage parlor dead in the water can possibly sit Idol for a long time "Lotus Raleigh" known in business as a money pit. Not the Asians it sells fast or they cut their losses and move on like it was just a bump in the road. They use a very important business philosophy "When you go into business Have an Exit" And these trips you here them taking all the time to NY, it's to get shit done, see a dentist see a doctor buy contact lense buy clothes. Ever wonder why you never see any of these girls at SouthPoint or Crabtree shopping they work 12/14 hours a day and most don't drive. So what the Asians have done is created a business model that is self sustainable based on a rotation of women and cash through a connected network. The American massage Parlors are not this way, why? They are not fighting for their fucking lives to survive in a foreign country. As far as the question why is this allowed? It's a few things, supply and demand. They supply the service and we pay for it. The empty store spaces need to be rented and they are loaded with cash. You would be surprised to know some of these girls giving out hand jobs come from a shitty situation in China but there are lot that are well educated in China and held nursing, accounting, banking etc. Jobs in China but there's more people in China than there are jobs. Truth to be known most of the Chinese girls are more educated than their American competitor. I use to see a Lucy at Yucca in Cary 3 Maybe 4 years ago small but damn strong massage she was a nurse and also worked in a pharmacy in China she couldn't speak English for shit but this was a smart girl and loved to fuck which was my main concern lol. And another fact why they are allowed to remain open is, The cops can only shut down a AMP for one reason on a large scale and that is having No NC Massage License or any state for that matter.
Sure they can pop them for giving HE but that is expensive resources spent for the return achieved SO the places keep popping up in every city in every state. Your comment about someone receiving cash under the table for allowing it to spread like a cancer. Hell Yea anything's possible here in our free interprise system, God Bless America, if you can't make it here you can't make it anywhere. But I think it's a simple case of the Asians out numbering and out financing their competition then using those numbers to out hustle their competition. While at the same time the American Plaza land lord looks at his empty store space and says I don't give a shit If a monkey on a rock rents this space I've got bill's to pay SIGN HERE!! just my take on it.

Jimjim77
09-24-16, 09:27
It's also a numbers game. First the ligitimate or semi-ligitimate spas. Open up in large numbers. They are run by good businessmen and may have multiple stores. Then more semi-ligitimate ones come in with increasing numbers. Then the fun places when they understand the risks and that the locals are overwhelmed. There are over 50 on the AMP list and way more than that of so called ligitimate nail and massage spas. The rewards for the local authorities are limited. You just can't check out hundreds of places and find the ones that are really a problems, they will just move to a new location. So they wait for complaints and check only those out. Then the smart girls either on there own or with owners help set up their own. The only real risks are for the girls and not the owners if they are smart and put in the right rules. Only when the girls freelance do they get attention.

Too many spas to close them all down, unless it becomes like Greensboro was years ago where there really was no massage involved and the owners thought they were immune to getting everyone shut down. As long as most spas are ligitimate and the outcome depends on the girl, most will stay open, espesially if there are some who really have a massage license. Just my take.

It's a good question and point you are making and since we are talking about massage Parlors I guess it can be said here instead of the rant section. IMO it's all about a few key things which make up the business model. Such as American massage Parlors are mostly independently owned which puts them at a financial disadvantage (make cash every month or you are dead) excluding the chain Massage Envy. Work ethics! Americans have a 9 to 5 mentality, they wake up drive to the parlor work then go home and have the typical American evening.
The Asians operate everything in "survival mode" such as how many hours they work, how much money can they make each day, where will they sleep, who will drive them to the market for food or the bank. Get sick? Need a dentist, need glasses, need to see a gynecologist, don't have time must make cash. I was seeing this girl a few years ago that actually worked at the store that shutdown in Cary on Jones Franklin Rd. Everytime we fucked there was always a spot of blood I asked her you can't be having your period this long she said no it bleeds all the time, WTF? I made her an appointment at a women's clinic she had no insurance of course but her English was pretty good. Come to find out she had 3 polyps that needed to be removed, I helped her pay for it and she was fine. The Asians are like many Latinos they pool their resources, many live in the same house and a lot live in the store. Many of these businesses are connected or if a business needs to be sold it can move to another owner fairly quick. A 100% owned American massage parlor dead in the water can possibly sit Idol for a long time "Lotus Raleigh" known in business as a money pit. Not the Asians it sells fast or they cut their losses and move on like it was just a bump in the road. They use a very important business philosophy "When you go into business Have an Exit" And these trips you here them taking all the time to NY, it's to get shit done, see a dentist see a doctor buy contact lense buy clothes. Ever wonder why you never see any of these girls at SouthPoint or Crabtree shopping they work 12/14 hours a day and most don't drive. So what the Asians have done is created a business model that is self sustainable based on a rotation of women and cash through a connected network. The American massage Parlors are not this way, why? They are not fighting for their fucking lives to survive in a foreign country. As far as the question why is this allowed? It's a few things, supply and demand. They supply the service and we pay for it. The empty store spaces need to be rented and they are loaded with cash. You would be surprised to know some of these girls giving out hand jobs come from a shitty situation in China but there are lot that are well educated in China and held nursing, accounting, banking etc. Jobs in China but there's more people in China than there are jobs. Truth to be known most of the Chinese girls are more educated than their American competitor. I use to see a Lucy at Yucca in Cary 3 Maybe 4 years ago small but damn strong massage she was a nurse and also worked in a pharmacy in China she couldn't speak English for shit but this was a smart girl and loved to fuck which was my main concern lol. And another fact why they are allowed to remain open is, The cops can only shut down a AMP for one reason on a large scale and that is having No NC Massage License or any state for that matter.
Sure they can pop them for giving HE but that is expensive resources spent for the return achieved SO the places keep popping up in every city in every state. Your comment about someone receiving cash under the table for allowing it to spread like a cancer. Hell Yea anything's possible here in our free interprise system, God Bless America, if you can't make it here you can't make it anywhere. But I think it's a simple case of the Asians out numbering and out financing their competition then using those numbers to out hustle their competition. While at the same time the American Plaza land lord looks at his empty store space and says I don't give a shit If a monkey on a rock rents this space I've got bill's to pay SIGN HERE!! just my take on it.

XHippie
09-24-16, 10:24
It's also a numbers game. First the ligitimate or semi-ligitimate spas. Open up in large numbers. They are run by good businessmen and may have multiple stores. Then more semi-ligitimate ones come in with increasing numbers. Then the fun places when they understand the risks and that the locals are overwhelmed. There are over 50 on the AMP list and way more than that of so called ligitimate nail and massage spas. The rewards for the local authorities are limited. You just can't check out hundreds of places and find the ones that are really a problems, they will just move to a new location. So they wait for complaints and check only those out. Then the smart girls either on there own or with owners help set up their own. The only real risks are for the girls and not the owners if they are smart and put in the right rules. Only when the girls freelance do they get attention.

Too many spas to close them all down, unless it becomes like Greensboro was years ago where there really was no massage involved and the owners thought they were immune to getting everyone shut down. As long as most spas are ligitimate and the outcome depends on the girl, most will stay open, espesially if there are some who really have a massage license. Just my take.Don't worry guys JimJim and I are not giving out any secret details of how the AMP business operates that they don't want to be known. It's really just our common sense observation if you've been around these girls long enough and have been invited into their homes or spent any time with them away from the store it's common knowledge. There are many members on the board like JJ, Purple45, Tee98 and others that have made post that have indicated that they are aware of how the AMP machine operates. Back to the original point about why they are allowed to operate in such large numbers and put the Americans out of business. It's like JJ said its a numbers game. For the Americans their number of places are small, the number of girls to do the work is small, the number of individuals willing to gamble their money for the business is small. The Asians have an endless supply of girls to pull from, their are many folks with cash willing to get into the business or are already there willing to expand so the numbers are in the Asians favor. The Police numbers are not good to enforce the law on a timely basis as we all know they got way more to worry about than some guy getting a HJ. It's like this in every city not just around here. When the natives in a particular area get restless such as certain business neighbors or licensed therapist raising hell at the monthly massage board meeting in down town Raleigh at the Wells Fargo Building (Wells Fargo LOL how about spending my tax money putting some of their employees ass in jail) oh yea the Chinese have spotters in the meeting to stay informed and no they are not Asian spotters. So this gets back to my original long winded post the Asians are just out smarting and out numbering the American Parlors. Bottom line is have fun and tip.

XHippie
09-28-16, 15:02
Was it something I said? LOL.

MickeyMic
09-28-16, 15:51
Was it something I said? LOL.I was thinking the same thing. LOL.

I paid a visit to #40 over the weekend and had a really nice experience. Couldn't get anything beyond standard, but standard was really nice. Killer massage on inner thighs with lots of teasing. The finish, for standard, was way above average, so I was happy with it. It's out of my area, and I went down there for potential of something better than a rub and tug, but glad I did. Gave. 7 for hr and free ts, . 6 for tip.

Editit
09-28-16, 16:45
Was it something I said? LOL.I can only hope the quiet is because no one is going. So that the AMPs might see they need to up the quality.

Member #5284
09-28-16, 17:26
I can only hope the quiet is because no one is going. So that the AMPs might see they need to up the quality.Have not been in 2 months-ish.

Stevet35A
09-28-16, 19:03
http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/919-867-0691/29757274

Took a flyer on this. Made a call and they were close to me. So I went in blind.

Good price for Hh. 2 ladies working larger white gal with very large breast. And A petit black women.

Both ages around 25-30. Very pleasant. Offered a four hand for a $. Did not have that much with me or yes I would have partaken in it. Massage was nice and a very nice finish. They were in a nice quiet office park like the ad had said. Nice massage and left happy. I don't know if there was more available. But possibly. Nice quiet massage room with massage table.

SlantedLights
09-29-16, 09:59
Are there any of the AMPs that open early? I find myself with a daily block of time from 7:30-9 that would be nicely filled with an occasional massage. But most of the AMPs I'm finding don't open until 10.

Jimjim77
09-29-16, 10:53
Ask where you go. If you are a good tipper, several places will accomadating you. If you have never gone before, go somewhere and if you like the massage, ask the girl. If you tip her well she may give you a day a week she can do it. If you don't mind you can also offer to give her a ride to the store first. Many have limited opportunities to get out to go shopping. They need to wait for a ride. Good luck, it may take a few trys.

Are there any of the AMPs that open early? I find myself with a daily block of time from 7:30-9 that would be nicely filled with an occasional massage. But most of the AMPs I'm finding don't open until 10.

NepKng
09-29-16, 12:16
Saw a place in a shopping center in knightdale (close to Dick's sporting goods) I didn't have time to go in and check it out but looks like a legit place (has a big professionally done sign). Sign says massage and bar-have any of you guys checked this place out?

Pgrandis54
09-29-16, 15:06
TOFTT at 1020 Miami Blvd just past tom cats heading into durham in the shopping center with the bingo on the left.

Someone put some money into this place new beautiful hardwood floors, nice rooms. Two girls working 7 on AMP scale been open 3 weeks Got the $50 hour special hard massage with good technique. No tease before flip signaled it was going.

G to be tough. Only got front leg, stomach, scalp massage. After flip. " you done! No happy? No.

She seemed like she wanted to but way cautious, tipped twenty and she said you see me again. Maybe.

This place is right near my house and if they kept it at $50 I would go just for the massage when I did not want to shell out the $110-120 I usually spend.

Pm me if anyone gets any farther.

XHippie
09-29-16, 16:22
TOFTT at 1020 Miami Blvd just past tom cats heading into durham in the shopping center with the bingo on the left.

Someone put some money into this place new beautiful hardwood floors, nice rooms. Two girls working 7 on AMP scale been open 3 weeks Got the $50 hour special hard massage with good technique. No tease before flip signaled it was going.

G to be tough. Only got front leg, stomach, scalp massage. After flip. " you done! No happy? No.

She seemed like she wanted to but way cautious, tipped twenty and she said you see me again. Maybe.

This place is right near my house and if they kept it at $50 I would go just for the massage when I did not want to shell out the $110-120 I usually spend.

Pm me if anyone gets any farther.I've seen the plaza you are talking about sits way off the road. I've wondered when an AMP was going to pop up there. I'm sure they are playing it really safe until they start seeing repeat customers then the HE will start but playing it safe is probably the instructions the owner has given them. On another note about the question I had about Rose Spa in Durham being open or not? I never heard from anyone if this place is still open, I did notice the other day when I rode by going somewhere else there was a For Sale sign in front of the building if I saw correctly. Sometimes this will cut a tenants lease short or cause them not to be able to renew.

Thresh
09-29-16, 16:57
I have also visited this place and it ended just as you described. One heck of a massage, very hard and thorough before the flip. However, after the flip there was no indication anything else would happen. Admittedly, I was doing a couples massage, so that could have been a factor as well. I do plan on returning as the massage was superb in my opinion.

Cheers: Thresh.

Pm me if anyone gets any farther.

MD Bellamy
09-29-16, 17:24
I've seen the plaza you are talking about sits way off the road. I've wondered when an AMP was going to pop up there. I'm sure they are playing it really safe until they start seeing repeat customers then the HE will start but playing it safe is probably the instructions the owner has given them. On another note about the question I had about Rose Spa in Durham being open or not? I never heard from anyone if this place is still open, I did notice the other day when I rode by going somewhere else there was a For Sale sign in front of the building if I saw correctly. Sometimes this will cut a tenants lease short or cause them not to be able to renew.Drove past yesterday and there was a car directly in front, so signs of life. Might be smart, though, to phone before going.

Lookin Good
09-29-16, 17:24
Saw a place in a shopping center in knightdale (close to Dick's sporting goods) I didn't have time to go in and check it out but looks like a legit place (has a big professionally done sign). Sign says massage and bar-have any of you guys checked this place out?A friend of mine told me about this place. If the information is correct, it's owned by the same people that own the nail salon next door. From what I was told it appears to be a legit place catering to men. I also rode by but didn't go in.

I may check it out and see what they offer.

XHippie
09-30-16, 09:32
Drove past yesterday and there was a car directly in front, so signs of life. Might be smart, though, to phone before going.Yes there is always one or two vehicles parked there that seem to be the same whenever I pass by big Chevy SUV etc. Also I don't think these ladies drive, I was there one day in my car talking on the phone and the ladies pulled up in a taxi where they had been to the market for food. But I do see that their ad is still active on Craigslist. Like you you said probably best to call first due to the fact they don't have hours on the door like the typical plaza stores, ring the bell to be let in etc. not the average walk in establishment

TheSting24
09-30-16, 11:09
I just wanted to update some of my earlier positive comments on #30 in Apex. I guess I was spoiled, and took this place for granted for too long. I have been going here for at least 18 months, and for the first half on that I got Mimi, who was not only HOT but provided way above the normal HJ which included plenty of UTC roaming, and limited oral (me to her). Then, a new lady (Lili) came along and I developed a very similar relationship with her, meaning I got the exact same if not better service. I always pulled one or the other and left extremely happy. So two weeks ago I walk in the door and neither of my regulars were there and I was assigned a new girl; do not know her name because her English was so terrible I could not understand a work she said. I left with the standard HE but mechanical, no smile, no feeling whatsoever. So I just chalk it up to odds and did not give it much more thought. Then, I went back last Friday and damn if I did not get another (different) provider with even worse service; when I attempted my standard UTC roaming she acted like I had insulted her mother and about broke my hand while twisting away. By now, Mr. Happy had crawled back in his shell and did not want to expose himself any further. I angrily got up and left with not a word spoken either way. I guess I am going to take a long break from this (and maybe all) AMP's for a while. I know most clients are happy with a standard HE but I admit I was spoiled to a higher level of service and am not satisfied with anything less.

Dammit, I so miss Lili and Mimi.

Member #5236
09-30-16, 11:24
Thanks.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/deluxe-vip-massage-available/31252701

Member #5236
09-30-16, 11:42
These have been within the last few weeks.

50: Weird anomaly this one. It's Korean run. My first visit I got the Saran Wrap treatment. Very upfront and maybe even a little careless about discretion. Another client came in near the end of my session, the door to the room was open and he nearly walked in on me and the provider. Who was maybe a 6 on the AMP scale. Probably will not repeat.

52: I like this place. Above average massage, good standard, typically non-mechanical ending. Private rooms, always a plus.

17: No private rooms, but better than average massages and endings. Girls here tend to be a little younger and better looking than the other Raleigh shops.

XHippie
09-30-16, 12:29
I just wanted to update some of my earlier positive comments on #30 in Apex. I guess I was spoiled, and took this place for granted for too long. I have been going here for at least 18 months, and for the first half on that I got Mimi, who was not only HOT but provided way above the normal HJ which included plenty of UTC roaming, and limited oral (me to her). Then, a new lady (Lili) came along and I developed a very similar relationship with her, meaning I got the exact same if not better service. I always pulled one or the other and left extremely happy. So two weeks ago I walk in the door and neither of my regulars were there and I was assigned a new girl; do not know her name because her English was so terrible I could not understand a work she said. I left with the standard HE but mechanical, no smile, no feeling whatsoever. So I just chalk it up to odds and did not give it much more thought. Then, I went back last Friday and damn if I did not get another (different) provider with even worse service; when I attempted my standard UTC roaming she acted like I had insulted her mother and about broke my hand while twisting away. By now, Mr. Happy had crawled back in his shell and did not want to expose himself any further. I angrily got up and left with not a word spoken either way. I guess I am going to take a long break from this (and maybe all) AMP's for a while. I know most clients are happy with a standard HE but I admit I was spoiled to a higher level of service and am not satisfied with anything less.

Dammit, I so miss Lili and Mimi.I hear and understand your frustration, going to these AMP's for the first few times and getting a HJ and an average massage even by a 40 ish provider is pretty exciting even with no play. Just being oiled up and rubbed feels pretty erotic. But after you've had some pull their top off or panties down and kiss on you and talk dirty to you or the ultimate spread their legs for you. When you get one the gives a HJ like she's washing her socks and pulls away when you attempt to touch her tiny tits, oh shit wasted my time and money! It's a major boner let down. Happens to all of us pal time to take a break or research where to go for better possibilities.

Member #5284
09-30-16, 13:00

Dammit, I so miss Lili and Mimi.I use to go to #30 a lot, but seems last few months I too would get the new girl. Hard to beat Mimi.

TheSting24
09-30-16, 14:57
I can assure you I am not a newbie. Look at it like this. The year is 1986, and you get your first fax machine. You begin to use it daily, and pretty soon it has changed your entire business model. Then, one night, some asshole breaks in and steals your fax machine. You run out to buy a replacement and god dammit you discover there is a nationwide shortage and you can not afford the newer models as they are way over your budget. So you have to go back to using snail mail.

You will always miss the fax machine.

S.

I hear and understand your frustration, going to these AMP's for the first few times and getting a HJ and an average massage even by a 40 ish provider is pretty exciting even with no play. Just being oiled up and rubbed feels pretty erotic. But after you've had some pull their top off or panties down and kiss on you and talk dirty to you or the ultimate spread their legs for you. When you get one the gives a HJ like she's washing her socks and pulls away when you attempt to touch her tiny tits, oh shit wasted my time and money! It's a major boner let down. Happens to all of us pal time to take a break or research where to go for better possibilities.

XHippie
09-30-16, 15:28
I can assure you I am not a newbie. Look at it like this. The year is 1986, and you get your first fax machine. You begin to use it daily, and pretty soon it has changed your entire business model. Then, one night, some asshole breaks in and steals your fax machine. You run out to buy a replacement and god dammit you discover there is a nationwide shortage and you can not afford the newer models as they are way over your budget. So you have to go back to using snail mail.

You will always miss the fax machine.

S.Not indicating you are a newbie just saying in general some out there may be new at it and are happy with minimal service or spoiled with having great service "like me" then it's ended by a change in staff. I hate it when it happens but girls and different owners come and go without notice. Happened to me a few weeks ago, Sophia where did you go?

Tee98
09-30-16, 17:09
I think I have said this before but I have yet to find one of these girls who don't use Wechat. This is how they communicate back home to China. I message my girl back and forth at least 10 times a day. If you meet a girl give her your Wechat number and get hers this way if they move you can ask them where they went.

MedJohnson
09-30-16, 18:05
I think I have said this before but I have yet to find one of these girls who don't use Wechat. This is how they communicate back home to China. I message my girl back and forth at least 10 times a day. If you meet a girl give her your Wechat number and get hers this way if they move you can ask them where they went.My experience has been that sometimes the disappearance is temporary. They work 12 or more hours a day 7 days a week for 8 weeks but then get like 4 weeks off. Go back home if they have papers or travel to NYC. I have known several to leave but several have come back. Have gotten digits from a few, but the WeChat is a good idea.

Stay safe. Med.

Sigurd
09-30-16, 20:20
Are there any of the AMPs that open early? I find myself with a daily block of time from 7:30-9 that would be nicely filled with an occasional massage. But most of the AMPs I'm finding don't open until 10.And, on the other end of the spectrum for those who are night owls, any recs on AMPs that stay open late? Thanks!

Tee98
10-01-16, 06:44
One of the reasons these girls go back to NY is because most of the providers in our area are in the age bracket where they need to have regular Dr checkups. They buy insurance for this networking plan called Infinity health plan that is cheap and all the Doctors and staff are Chinese. This is important because imagine trying to talk with your doctor if there was a communication barrier. I think the massage business has more turnover then McDonald's and if a girl who goes to NY and returns usually does because she has a relationship going with someone in the area.

XHippie
10-01-16, 10:27
And, on the other end of the spectrum for those who are night owls, any recs on AMPs that stay open late? Thanks!The places I've been too generally stick to the hours on their door unless you show up early and they have the door open for fresh air or you show up a few minutes before closing. JJ gave the best advice if you find a place you like just ask. Especially if you ever go in a store that smells like someone's cooking (girl's could be living in the store) she's there 24/7.

Sigurd
10-01-16, 13:24
The places I've been too generally stick to the hours on their door unless you show up early and they have the door open for fresh air or you show up a few minutes before closing. JJ gave the best advice if you find a place you like just ask. Especially if you ever go in a store that smells like someone's cooking (girl's could be living in the store) she's there 24/7.Great advice: thanks to you and JJ. Cooking discovered at several venues, and once they even offered to cook for me, so must pursue that avenue!

LawrenceBwoy
10-01-16, 16:17

Had a great dream last Thursday at Asian remedy. Walked in, handed the donation (. 7) and was walked in to the room by holding hands (that was new for me in this area, but I like it). I think her name was Coco / Koko. Asked how would I like the massage, I said medium with lower back concentration. Great massage with some concentration on lower back like I asked her.

My reason to particularly mention lower back is because when she is concentrating on the lower back, I make slow moves of my hips / ass (making her feel like my junior is adjusting as its rising LOL).

These movements gets me some teasing too (which I want). Like she moving her hands smoothly between my legs trying to reach out to junior. Almost nice 30 mins into the massage, I flip and some nice HJ (not mechanical at all). I move my hands inside her lose shorts. Feel the warm chuchi, but was denied entry to feel it raw. Ask her to lift the top. And sweet puppies come out. Little playing, kissing 'them. And I pop. Still got some 20 mins remaining, she wipes me clean and gives me a nice chest massage with some head massage as well. Yes I would repeat.

Damage: . 7 + . 5 (tip).

Purple45
10-01-16, 17:55
One of the reasons these girls go back to NY is because most of the providers in our area are in the age bracket where they need to have regular Dr checkups. They buy insurance for this networking plan called Infinity health plan that is cheap and all the Doctors and staff are Chinese. This is important because imagine trying to talk with your doctor if there was a communication barrier. I think the massage business has more turnover then McDonald's and if a girl who goes to NY and returns usually does because she has a relationship going with someone in the area.Most of these girls are networked through NYC, because they have family or friends there. If you haven't been too China Town or Flushing its almost like you are literally in China. The number 1 reason they return is they like their arrangement (boss and business). If they have a problem with the boss or business is slow they will not return after their vacation.

Pubb69
10-01-16, 18:11
I have been going there regularly just for the massage (which is fantastic) finally got to 10 on the card that says receive the 11th free but not knowing underneath the big print it says in small letters for 10 minutes. LMAO When I did not see the small print and only left a tip for the massage and Tina said you still owe $48,of course I paid her because it is not her doing but how petty is their management and why even bother with such a petty misleading offering?(kind of like a sandwich shop offering 10 cents off their 11th sandwich).

XHippie
10-01-16, 18:28
Most of these girls are networked through NYC, because they have family or friends there. If you haven't been too China Town or Flushing its almost like you are literally in China. The number 1 reason they return is they like their arrangement (boss and business). If they have a problem with the boss or business is slow they will not return after their vacation.All true and there is also the generic answer given when a girl is not around for whatever reason "she's in NY".

Purple45
10-01-16, 18:35
"I went back last Friday and damn if I did not get another (different) provider with even worse service; when I attempted my standard UTC roaming she acted like I had insulted her mother and about broke my hand while twisting away."I've learned over the years that not all AMP"s are the same and neither are the girls that work there. Though a HJ is fairly automatic at most places in our area, there are many places around the country where that's not the case. Usually, when a girl softly brushes your inner thighs before the flip you know that a HE is on the menu, but the OTC and UTC roaming is absolutely a case by case basis. I've come to the point where I simply ask. Just like some girls ask on the flip, "Is this is ok?" and we smile and say, "Yes". I just in turn give them the same courtesy and see what's available.

XHippie
10-01-16, 18:38
I have been going there regularly just for the massage (which is fantastic) finally got to 10 on the card that says receive the 11th free but not knowing underneath the big print it says in small letters for 10 minutes. LMAO When I did not see the small print and only left a tip for the massage and Tina said you still owe $48,of course I paid her because it is not her doing but how petty is their management and why even bother with such a petty misleading offering?(kind of like a sandwich shop offering 10 cents off their 11th sandwich).Kinda like Jersey Mikes, buy $350 worth of sandwiches get one free. I personally think there should be HE cards, tip for 5 HJ get one for free. Tip for 10 HJ, get 1 FS for free. Just the way my nasty brain works.

Pubb69
10-01-16, 19:02
Kinda like Jersey Mikes, buy $350 worth of sandwiches get one free. I personally think there should be HE cards, tip for 5 HJ get one for free. Tip for 10 HJ, get 1 FS for free. Just the way my nasty brain works.Actually Jersey Mikes is a much better deal, think about it your spending $600 not including tips and they are offering 10 dollars of free work on the 11th visit. Has to be the most petty offer going. I just laughed when she told me what the offer actually was and tore up the card. No HE here but Tina is as good as anyone at deep tissue massage other than that I would not step foot in that place again.

Purple45
10-02-16, 12:54
Most of these girls are networked through NYC, because they have family or friends there. If you haven't been too China Town or Flushing its almost like you are literally in China. The number 1 reason they return is they like their arrangement (boss and business). If they have a problem with the boss or business is slow they will not return after their vacation.

All true and there is also the generic answer given when a girl is not around for whatever reason "she's in NY".When I get the "She's in NY" answer from the manager or owner than I believe it. However, when I get that from a girl who doesn't know me, then I usually don't believe it. Because on several occasions the girl I asked for was actually with another customer. The little games sometimes these girls play and they act like they didn't understand who you was asking for once they know they've been caught.

Purple45
10-02-16, 13:12
I have been going there regularly just for the massage (which is fantastic) finally got to 10 on the card that says receive the 11th free but not knowing underneath the big print it says in small letters for 10 minutes. LMAO When I did not see the small print and only left a tip for the massage and Tina said you still owe $48,of course I paid her because it is not her doing but how petty is their management and why even bother with such a petty misleading offering?(kind of like a sandwich shop offering 10 cents off their 11th sandwich).Very misleading and out right ridiculous for just only 10 minutes free. I know Studio Salon (Cary) and Asian Massage Health (Clayton) both have the get 10 massages and the 11th is free card. I've gotten a free massage at both places before, but it has been a long time since I've been to either one.

Personally I like the places that offer a $10 off coupon or a free TS in the massage section on the backpage, because that's a bigger savings over time.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/

Sigurd
10-02-16, 22:05
Would second that opinion: good massage work and welcoming environment at 0037 over the past several weeks from several different masseuses. Similar experiences at 0026. But much depends on luck of the draw on any given day.

Had a great dream last Thursday at Asian remedy. Walked in, handed the donation (. 7) and was walked in to the room by holding hands (that was new for me in this area, but I like it). I think her name was Coco / Koko. Asked how would I like the massage, I said medium with lower back concentration. Great massage with some concentration on lower back like I asked her.

My reason to particularly mention lower back is because when she is concentrating on the lower back, I make slow moves of my hips / ass (making her feel like my junior is adjusting as its rising LOL).

These movements gets me some teasing too (which I want). Like she moving her hands smoothly between my legs trying to reach out to junior. Almost nice 30 mins into the massage, I flip and some nice HJ (not mechanical at all). I move my hands inside her lose shorts. Feel the warm chuchi, but was denied entry to feel it raw. Ask her to lift the top. And sweet puppies come out. Little playing, kissing 'them. And I pop. Still got some 20 mins remaining, she wipes me clean and gives me a nice chest massage with some head massage as well. Yes I would repeat.

Damage: . 7 + . 5 (tip).

BrownRod
10-02-16, 22:11
Its been a few weeks but I forgot to give this report on Sandi. I'm sure many of you have given this older provider a go. Anyway I gave her a call and of course she returned the call a few minutes later. I always took that as a sign that they are not very busy. But I guess she could be multitasking, phone in one hand and balls in the other. We set the appointment time for an hour for 120 , she was working out of a hotel off Wake Forest rd. She was on time and ready for the "massage" . Its the lady in the picture but a little bit more weathered looking. No big deal, its not like I'm taking her home to meet the family. She does her LEO check which was no more than a few questions. After we get past that hurdle we both got undressed for the massage. She did an ok job on my back for about 15 minutes. After I turned over. The first thing she said was no full service. I though to myself, Well that's a let down. But I figure I can still enjoy myself anyway. I grabbed a hand full of tits and kitty. I got 3 fingers in as she was getting wetter by the minute. If she was this cooperative maybe she is ready for the FS, but she declined but said she gives the best BBBJ on the planet. Long slow and wet, no quicky jobs. Just as I was getting excited thinking about it she said, 120 extra. What?? Hell no. She must have though I was much more horny than I really was. If she was young and sexy she might have got me in a moment of weakness, but no way was I going to give her more than the 120 she already got. So this time I declined and said just jive me a HJ. So she did, a very good one, nice and slow one. It was a good visit but she will try to get the max out of you if you are not careful. I'm sure depending on the day how she feels everything is available. Again she is ok just know it might not always be a home run with her.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/great-time-for-relaxing-new-location/28272239

XHippie
10-02-16, 22:44
Its been a few weeks but I forgot to give this report on Sandi. I'm sure many of you have given this older provider a go. Anyway I gave her a call and of course she returned the call a few minutes later. I always took that as a sign that they are not very busy. But I guess she could be multitasking, phone in one hand and balls in the other. We set the appointment time for an hour for 120 , she was working out of a hotel off Wake Forest rd. She was on time and ready for the "massage" . Its the lady in the picture but a little bit more weathered looking. No big deal, its not like I'm taking her home to meet the family. She does her LEO check which was no more than a few questions. After we get past that hurdle we both got undressed for the massage. She did an ok job on my back for about 15 minutes. After I turned over. The first thing she said was no full service. I though to myself, Well that's a let down. But I figure I can still enjoy myself anyway. I grabbed a hand full of tits and kitty. I got 3 fingers in as she was getting wetter by the minute. If she was this cooperative maybe she is ready for the FS, but she declined but said she gives the best BBBJ on the planet. Long slow and wet, no quicky jobs. Just as I was getting excited thinking about it she said, 120 extra. What?? Hell no. She must have though I was much more horny than I really was. If she was young and sexy she might have got me in a moment of weakness, but no way was I going to give her more than the 120 she already got. So this time I declined and said just jive me a HJ. So she did, a very good one, nice and slow one. It was a good visit but she will try to get the max out of you if you are not careful. I'm sure depending on the day how she feels everything is available. Again she is ok just know it might not always be a home run with her.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/great-time-for-relaxing-new-location/28272239This is basically a "solo bait and switch". There are some girls that are a true master at it especially the ones that look way better than this picture. Why they do it is beyond me it kills their business because of bad reviews, some just move on to the next place to set up shop and change their name etc. They get that horny hard dick Monger in the room using the tease "bait" then make him think with the little head for the goods "switch". The best way to avoid this is upfront say my donation is for xyz service rather than them tuck away your money and 15 minutes later let you know what's available. Some of these ladies pull this shit on the wrong guy and the shit hits the fan with the girl coming out on the worse end of the deal. These ladies know what is expected and its a dangerous game when they start changing the rules. The majority of the girls out there either give great service, shitty service, over charge or ain't nothing like their picture. But there are a few out there that are just plain out con artist and some are really good at it. Not talking about the ones with bad habits or controlled by someone but the ones that will rip you off with a smile. Best to be upfront with expectations and never take extra cash beyond the donation fee, That little head will get in that pocket.

XHippie
10-03-16, 15:50
Just following up on my original question, I'm back in town now and wanted to know is this place still in operation before I waste my time and precious gas driving there, anyone been there recently? Another member told me he rang the bell this week with no answer.Well I went by and they were open, went in and got the new girl. Early 20's really cute face pitite body, English not too bad. Gave a pretty good massage but no teasing or touching, flip she asked if I wanted a tug I said you can touch lets wait and see, she would not allow any touching of the tits or the sweet spot only rub OTC on the backside. I declined the HJ we just had small talk until time was up. This girl does not belong in this store based on the 2 that were there before her. So if you want a decent rub and tug with no touching by a sweet cute girl she's your girl. I've been to this place many times and FS was available with the 2 older heavier ladies. Mamasan is always there, the shorter one that looks like Fiona in Shriek comes and goes. Sasha has left and a few weeks ago Sasha's replacement was there for a few days named Linda she was a fucking machine the 2 times I saw her then she left now there's this new girl, so based on the business volume I think they are having a problem keeping girls there especially if they have a reputation of a full menu and they get a girl like they have now that backs away from the customer. I won't repeat here for awhile unless I hear differently. Not sure if Sasha or Linda will ever return, I only saw Mamasan and this new girl not sure if anyone else is there.

Pubb69
10-03-16, 18:15
Well I went by and they were open, went in and got the new girl. Early 20's really cute face pitite body, English not too bad. Gave a pretty good massage but no teasing or touching, flip she asked if I wanted a tug I said you can touch lets wait and see, she would not allow any touching of the tits or the sweet spot only rub OTC on the backside. I declined the HJ we just had small talk until time was up. This girl does not belong in this store based on the 2 that were there before her. So if you want a decent rub and tug with no touching by a sweet cute girl she's your girl. I've been to this place many times and FS was available with the 2 older heavier ladies. Mamasan is always there, the shorter one that looks like Fiona in Shriek comes and goes. Sasha has left and a few weeks ago Sasha's replacement was there for a few days named Linda she was a fucking machine the 2 times I saw her then she left now there's this new girl, so based on the business volume I think they are having a problem keeping girls there especially if they have a reputation of a full menu and they get a girl like they have now that backs away from the customer. I won't repeat here for awhile unless I hear differently. Not sure if Sasha or Linda will ever return, I only saw Mamasan and this new girl not sure if anyone else is there.Well, at least she was in her early 20's,very rare that you see anyone under 40 working these places.

XHippie
10-03-16, 19:47
Well, at least she was in her early 20's,very rare that you see anyone under 40 working these places.I think she said she is 23, been here 3 or 4 days came from the Manhattan NY area. She really is cute and looks in her early 20's with an innocence about her. She has no problem tugging but no touching. Don't get me wrong she's probably worth a visit because she looks cute, gives a good massage and will tug. But at this place I'm use to getting another itch scratched.

Starliner63
10-04-16, 15:31
I tried to find a nice independent girl today, but had no luck. I figured I would drive over to #41 and see how it went. Nice girl, but she wasn't the young one. Small with a nice body, wearing shorts and a wife beater. Typical massage except I will say that it was a little slower, almost leaning towards a sensual massage. A lot for fingernails involved. English was not good. No tease until the flip. HE was a little mechanical. She used both hands which was a little different. A little OTC rubbing and she didn't seem tommind. I didn't try anything else since it was my first visit and try to behave on first times. . 6 and. 4 and I was out of there. May repeat, but it is a bit of a ride from RTP.

Purple45
10-05-16, 08:19
Visited 50 on Sunday after going to 33 and being told that I should come back in 15 minutes. Which seemed a bit odd to me. Opted for a hhr for $5. Flashed the stack of cash when paying for the massage. Once undressed, I had two girls in the room. I picked the one that had the nicer body, but spoke less english; Mona she said was her name. Decent massage, nothing to write home about, but a lot of teasing the boys. The flip came and she asked if I had been there before. Why yes of course. She motioned HJ with her hands and I said yes. $4 tip and I was happy. Lots of moans from her and a little UTS action. Hot towel, cleaned me up and then continued to massage me. Ended up being there for about 45 minutes; she said I should come back soon. Sounds like there is more and more on the menu at 50.Two door setup, cash only and private rooms so it has the vibe of more. I only saw one lady who was average, but equipped with a rack. Rainbow has seen some cloudy days lately so they are probably feeling out the clients first so repeat visits could lead you to a pot of gold.

Purple45
10-05-16, 10:00
Knightdale has seen some AMP growth recently. Two years ago there were zero and now it appears there are four. I found a fairly new one not on JJ's list and with no reviews. I visited Healthy Foot Spa and it smelled 100% legit when I walked in and nothing occurred during my visit which lead me to think differently. The hr is (. 58) and the hhr is (. 32). A few massage chairs in the lobby when you walk-in with a separate section for table massages. The room walls do not touch the ceiling and the doors are curtains. A solid massage was given with back walking available for those who like extra pressure. The essentials remained covered and no hints so I just enjoyed the massage. I'm not sure if this the place Pubb69 had a comment on in post #5898 since the Spa names are similar.

Pubb69
10-05-16, 12:33
Knightdale has seen some AMP growth recently. Two years ago there were zero and now it appears there are four. I found a fairly new one not on JJ's list and with no reviews. I visited Healthy Foot Spa and it smelled 100% legit when I walked in and nothing occurred during my visit which lead me to think differently. The hr is (. 58) and the hhr is (. 32). A few massage chairs in the lobby when you walk-in with a separate section for table massages. The room walls do not touch the ceiling and the doors are curtains. A solid massage was given with back walking available for those who like extra pressure. The essentials remained covered and no hints so I just enjoyed the massage. I'm not sure if this the place Pubb69 had a comment on in post #5898 since the Spa names are similar.No, Health massage is in Morrisville. Probably the same owners as they have the same prices and a similar setup when walking in the lobby.

Too Badd
10-05-16, 18:24
I have been going there regularly just for the massage (which is fantastic) finally got to 10 on the card that says receive the 11th free but not knowing underneath the big print it says in small letters for 10 minutes. LMAO When I did not see the small print and only left a tip for the massage and Tina said you still owe $48,of course I paid her because it is not her doing but how petty is their management and why even bother with such a petty misleading offering?(kind of like a sandwich shop offering 10 cents off their 11th sandwich).I feel your pain. I have redeemed on e of those cards before, but lucky for me I noticed the free 10 minutes before redeeming. Never left happy there, but usually get a pretty good massage.

Tee98
10-05-16, 18:42
I have been past Studio many times this week and it's been closed since Saturday.

Yamster
10-05-16, 19:58
I have been past Studio many times this week and it's been closed since Saturday.Chinese National Day is celebrated on October 1st every year to commemorate the founding of People's Republic of China. On that day, lots of large-scaled activities are held nationwide. Besides, the 7-day holiday from Oct. 1st to 7th is called "Golden Week", during which more and more Chinese people go traveling around the country. Most of the country seems to have the week off work.

Lookin Good
10-08-16, 13:27
I've driven by there a few times but it doesn't appear to be open yet. If anyone knows anything different please report. I'm interested even it's 100% legit for health reasons.

Derppy
10-08-16, 16:51
Well I went by and they were open, went in and got the new girl. Early 20's really cute face pitite body, English not too bad. Gave a pretty good massage but no teasing or touching, flip she asked if I wanted a tug I said you can touch lets wait and see, she would not allow any touching of the tits or the sweet spot only rub OTC on the backside. I declined the HJ we just had small talk until time was up. This girl does not belong in this store based on the 2 that were there before her. So if you want a decent rub and tug with no touching by a sweet cute girl she's your girl. I've been to this place many times and FS was available with the 2 older heavier ladies. Mamasan is always there, the shorter one that looks like Fiona in Shriek comes and goes. Sasha has left and a few weeks ago Sasha's replacement was there for a few days named Linda she was a fucking machine the 2 times I saw her then she left now there's this new girl, so based on the business volume I think they are having a problem keeping girls there especially if they have a reputation of a full menu and they get a girl like they have now that backs away from the customer. I won't repeat here for awhile unless I hear differently. Not sure if Sasha or Linda will ever return, I only saw Mamasan and this new girl not sure if anyone else is there.I was pretty happy with the new girl at Rose. Super cute and gave a better massage than Sasha by far. I'll definitely be going there more often now.

XHippie
10-08-16, 21:30
I had a great time at 0002 recently. Had a short wait when I arrived, but received a very nice massage when the time came. They seemed a little light on staffing as I overheard them turn someone away. Anyways, No shortage on time, and zero discussion relating to tipping. Provider was relatively thin (baby bump?) and probably in her 30's. Almost no teasing until flip time, but things changed for the better. Light otc + slow ending. 60/40. Would repeat.

SM can PM for more details.BABY BUMP? Damn guys I Told you to wear that rubber. Hahahaha.

Purple45
10-08-16, 21:38
BABY BUMP? Damn guys I Told you to wear that rubber. Hahahaha.BB has a new meaning, BABY BUMP! On the BP thread there has been some posts about BB. I was a little surprised about how recent members were offered BB. It just shows that you can't trust these girls no matter how well you THINK you might know them. AMP girls are no different and it's wise to always have a cover just encase.

XHippie
10-08-16, 21:48
I was pretty happy with the new girl at Rose. Super cute and gave a better massage than Sasha by far. I'll definitely be going there more often now.You are 100% correct the new girls "massage" is much better than Sasha's and she's prettier. The best analogy I can think of is some are fine with a snack, some prefer a buffet. Many places around here to grab a snack but not many places offering a good buffet. All I'm saying is, if all you offer is a snack maybe you shouldn't be in a buffet joint.

MD Bellamy
10-09-16, 05:30

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/great-time-for-relaxing-new-location/28272239Guess she's getting greedy, perhaps having to pay for the hotel room. I met her at her trailer last summer. Pretty relaxed, and with dogs and tobacco included. Pictures are somewhat flattering but what you see is close to what you get. We moved onto FS after a decent massage, but she was so loose that I gave up on that, especially as the preparatory BJ had been so good. She said she could suck a baseball through a hosepipe, and gave a damn good attempt. Other posters have not been taken with her oral skills but I enjoyed what I received. Although not enough to repeat. Now, it seems, she's stepped down a rung or two.

Tomas247
10-09-16, 14:08
Had my first AMP experience today. Normally use local agencies and the occasional BP girl for fun, but thought I'd do something different considering most of the girls I like to see aren't available when I want to see them (on weekends).

So I went to 0041, Rose Spa in Durham. No one was in the lot, so I went to the door, pressed the button and a middle aged asian lady answered after about 30 seconds. I like Asians, so I was happy enough, but she's probably a 5 on most peoples scale. Certainly not hideous or ugly or unable to get me at attention when the time came.

Standard massage price is. 7. She asked me if I had been there before, and I told her I had once a while back (seeing as I've seen on this forum to always say you've been there before). I asked her name and she told me it was Jenny and that there are 3 people working there. She says that she has been there for one month. Massage started, and it was good. I don't really know what a "good" or "great" massage is, considering I've never been to an AMP or had a massage before, but I was happy with it. She went straight to massaging my ass at one point for about 10 minutes, so at this point, I figured that I would be leaving happy.

So, on the flip, she asks if I's like her to take care of the chub I was sporting, and I told her please do. I offered her. 4 which I think is standard for HJ. I asked if anything else was available. I brought a few extra bucks in case BJ was on tap, but she said she is not comfortable doing BJ so I told her HJ is fine. Left happy and she told me that next time I can see another of the ladies working if I would like.

Pikmon
10-09-16, 17:42
Which rose is this on list?

You are 100% correct the new girls "massage" is much better than Sasha's and she's prettier. The best analogy I can think of is some are fine with a snack, some prefer a buffet. Many places around here to grab a snack but not many places offering a good buffet. All I'm saying is, if all you offer is a snack maybe you shouldn't be in a buffet joint.

Admin2
10-09-16, 18:55
I'm going to delete any posts that refer to places by numbers. You guys don't have to post if you don't want to. We appreciate everybody who gets involved but there is no requirement. If you're going to post, no secret languages.

A2

MD Bellamy
10-09-16, 19:04
I'm going to delete any posts that refer to places by numbers. You guys don't have to post if you don't want to. We appreciate everybody who gets involved but there is no requirement. If you're going to post, no secret languages.

A2These numbers are keyed to a list on the Raleigh page (JJ's List), so it is not really a secret language, merely an easy way to search for a particular AMP in the area. Might it be acceptable to include the name and then also the number, as a convenience to other users?

Joey Sambora
10-09-16, 19:37
Anyone ever heard of a provider in Cary named Jazzy? BBW brown hair cute that gives massages?

XHippie
10-09-16, 20:49
Which rose is this on list?Well let me think, it's the one on the list that say's Rose! NOT the one that says CLOSED. We wouldn't be discussing a closed Spa.

HungryMa
10-09-16, 20:56
Been going to here for a while and like the reviews say it has always been legit when I have had Tina. I went yesterday and had the other lady working there for the first time since Tina was busy. I did not attempt anything with her but I did think her massage was a little more sensual especially around the glutes and thighs. She might just be a tease but was wondering if anybody else has had her service and if she gets friendlier with more visits. PM me if necessary. Thanks.

MD Bellamy
10-10-16, 01:08
Well let me think, it's the one on the list that say's Rose! NOT the one that says CLOSED. We wouldn't be discussing a closed Spa.And, now, if we refer to the number on JJ's List, which would make it totally clear, the message will be deleted, apparently!

XHippie
10-10-16, 10:03

A2I agree any secret language should not be allowed so the forum stays what it was designed for open communication for every member. I remember when I first started in this hobby I was not sure how to use or understand the "secret language" that was being used. Such as, I had a "dream" about this or that getting a "BBBJ" for $ Then I "woke up" Etc. I was like "WTF" are they talking about. Then I found the dictionary for this secret language on this forum the "abbreviations tab". JJ's list is kinda used like the abbreviation list. It's really just a quick reference. If someone says I went to store 3 I still have to look up the list to figure what they are talking about because I don't have the stores memorized. But where it is a really great tool is if 2 stores have similar names and another great advantage is it list the name, address, phone number etc. It keeps guys that use it informed of a new store that opens or changes address or closes. It's a good quick reference tool, many members in this area use it and I heard many give thanks to JJ for his efforts. There have been a lot of guys that said man I wish we had something like that list back where I live so I could keep track of all these places. I travel quite a bit and it definitly would be a good tool in some areas that have up to 20 stores or more. I use the list often. My 2 cents.

Admin2
10-10-16, 12:06
Is this list published? If so could somebody please report it to me so I can make it sticky? If the info is available to everybody then it's not a secret thing and it's fine.

A2

Emeralddragon6
10-10-16, 13:45
Is this list published? If so could somebody please report it to me so I can make it sticky? If the info is available to everybody then it's not a secret thing and it's fine.

A2Hey a2. Here is the link but if it does not go through it's down in the user created content named in list.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?13592-JJ-s-List

MickeyMic
10-10-16, 14:19
I was not sure how to use or understand the "secret language" that was being used. Such as, I had a "dream" about this or that getting a "BBBJ" for $ Then I "woke up" Etc. I was like "WTF" are they talking about. Urbandictionary was my friend when I first got here.

Jimjim77
10-10-16, 15:09
I almost thought I had one less job to do. I was ready to retire LOL. So now if we use the 4 digits from now on searching will work.

It's almost hard to count the number of positive comments the AMP List has gotten over the 3 years or so it's been up, both in PMs and in this and other threads. Thanks for all the support, helpfull comments, and update reports.

Hey a2. Here is the link but if it does not go through it's down in the user created content named in list.

Pikmon
10-10-16, 19:50
Well let me think, it's the one on the list that say's Rose! NOT the one that says CLOSED. We wouldn't be discussing a closed Spa.I appreciate the confirmation. Mucho gracias!

Pubb69
10-11-16, 15:52
Been going to here for a while and like the reviews say it has always been legit when I have had Tina. I went yesterday and had the other lady working there for the first time since Tina was busy. I did not attempt anything with her but I did think her massage was a little more sensual especially around the glutes and thighs. She might just be a tease but was wondering if anybody else has had her service and if she gets friendlier with more visits. PM me if necessary. Thanks.Don't forget to get your 10 free minutes on your 11 visit LOL.

Tee98
10-13-16, 06:34
I saw Studio is still closed but a new place called Lucky Feet just opened right up the street on Harrison Ave in the Harris Teeter Plaza. I might have to check it out I can walk to it from my house.

TheSting24
10-13-16, 08:56
Lucky Feet?

I can't wait to hear that one.

S.

I saw Studio is still closed but a new place called Lucky Feet just opened right up the street on Harrison Ave in the Harris Teeter Plaza. I might have to check it out I can walk to it from my house.

Sigurd
10-13-16, 23:46
I agree any secret language should not be allowed so the forum stays what it was designed for open communication for every member. I remember when I first started in this hobby I was not sure how to use or understand the "secret language" that was being used. Such as, I had a "dream" about this or that getting a "BBBJ" for $ Then I "woke up" Etc. I was like "WTF" are they talking about. Then I found the dictionary for this secret language on this forum the "abbreviations tab". JJ's list is kinda used like the abbreviation list. It's really just a quick reference. If someone says I went to store 3 I still have to look up the list to figure what they are talking about because I don't have the stores memorized. But where it is a really great tool is if 2 stores have similar names and another great advantage is it list the name, address, phone number etc. It keeps guys that use it informed of a new store that opens or changes address or closes. It's a good quick reference tool, many members in this area use it and I heard many give thanks to JJ for his efforts. There have been a lot of guys that said man I wish we had something like that list back where I live so I could keep track of all these places. I travel quite a bit and it definitly would be a good tool in some areas that have up to 20 stores or more. I use the list often. My 2 cents.I second your opinion. I have used JJs list and found it very helpful. I hope we can all use JJs numbers going forward since it seems to be a permanent feature on the Raleigh site. I have used those numbers in several of my previous postings.

I'm still waiting for somebody to direct me to JJ's post.

As I've said before, if everybody has access to it then I don't give a shit if you guys want to use numbers.

A2

Sigurd
10-14-16, 00:42
I almost thought I had one less job to do. I was ready to retire LOL. So now if we use the 4 digits from now on searching will work.

It's almost hard to count the number of positive comments the AMP List has gotten over the 3 years or so it's been up, both in PMs and in this and other threads. Thanks for all the support, helpfull comments, and update reports.Might be helpful to post JimJim's list here onn the Massage Parlor Reports? If so, let me try to copy and paste if this is OK via admin rules.

AMP List.

Full AMP List.

P+. 0001) Superrelax Chinese Spa 2223 J highway NC 54 (I40 Exit 278) Durham NC 27713 919-248-9000.

P+. 0002) Massage Atsu Cary 102-L Commonwealth Court Cary NC (919) 388-8889.

C 0003) Superrelax Good Luck 7313 Six forks Road Raleigh NC. (919) 844-7776. Reported closed redirect to #9.

C 0004) Bonnie Spa 10421 Ligon Mill Road Wake Forest NC 27587 (919) 717-5873. Closed.

P+ 0005) Yucca Salon 124 SW Maynard Road, # A Cary. NC 27511 (919) 741-4072.

P- 0006) Apex Massage Spa 5623 Duraleigh Road, Suite 131. (919) 781 4888.

P- 0007) Asian Body Massage & Therapy 3672 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604.919-878-1666.

P- 0008) Oriental Body Massage 6320 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616 (919) 871-3117.

P 0009) Emily China Spa 3601 Capital blvd #111 Raleigh NC 27604 919-872-2223.

E 0010) Asian Massage 1373 SE Maynard Road, Cary NC 27511.919-741-6078. Reported rushed service.

P+ 0011) Studio Salon Massage 922 NE Maynard Road Cary NC 27513 919-388-1177.

P+ 0012) Massage Atsu Garner 40 East Exit 312 Garner NC (919) 329-0090.

C 0013) LePapillon Spa also goes by other names 108 Wind Chime, Raleigh, NC 919-268-5810. Closed.

H 0014) Green Health Massage 11216-114 Capital Blvd, Wake Forest NC 27587 (Next to Wal. Mart) 919-554-4780. No TS.

H 0015) Sunrise Bodycare 1869 Lake Pine DR. Cary, NC 27511 919-234-1208.

CL 0016) Eden Spa 2436 SW Cary Parkway Cary, NC. 27513 919-377-2607 Closed.

H P 0017) Canaan Massage 6300 Creedmoor Road Suite 186, Raleigh, NC 27612 919-848-3299.

E 0018) VIP ASIAN SPA Weathers Ct Youngsville NC 27596 919) 570-5060.

H 0019) Keep Healthy Massage Sutton Square 6325 Falls of the Neuse Road. Suite 9 Raleigh NC 27615 919-501-7773. No TS.

P+ 0020) SuperRelax (X Asia Massage) 548 Huffman Mill Road, Burlington NC Right off 85&40 Exit 141 336-270-6547.

C 0021) Joy Spa 9101 Leesville Road. Raleigh NC Pinecrest Point Plaza #165,919-771-8290 or 919-870-9556. Closed.

C 0022) Red Rose Spa 2310 South Miami Blvd, Suite 133, Durham, NC 27703 919-564-9688. Closed.

P 0023) Suncity Spas Massage 2891 Jones Franklin Road, Raleigh NC 919-522-0497 Outcall 347-925-2703.

P- 0024) MiMi Massage 137 O'Neal St. Burlington, NC 27215 336-395-8971.

P 0025) SuperRelax 5533 Hwy 42 West, Unit A-12 Garner NC 919-779-9937.

P 0026) Asian Relax Center 6405 Westgate Rd, Unit 125 , Raleigh NC 919 881 8489.

C 0027) Asian Massage 2110 South Miami Blvd, Durham NC. 919-717-6726. Closed.

C 0028) Asia Health Massage (Holiday Spa) 154 Morrisville Square Way, Morrisville NC 27560 919-370-6490. Closed.

P 0029) Pure Spa 750-the East Chatham Street, Cary NC 27511.919-378-9364.

P 0030) Touch of Asia 811 E. Williams Street Apex NC 919 387-8282.

P 0031) 1 + 1 Hair Salon Day Spa 1286 Buck Jones Road Cary NC (919) 579-3968.

P- 0032) Eastern Spa 800 West Williams Street #152 Apex NC 919-372-8233.

E 0033) T&W Oriental Spa 101-A Forest Drive Knightdale NC 919-523-0448.

P- 0034) Oriential Massage (related to #6) 5416 Six Forks Road Raleigh NC 27609 919-846-9999.

H 0035) Ocean Care Spa 6400 #203 Falls of Neuse Raleigh NC 919-527-3126.

P+. 0036) Lotus 1606 K North Market Drive Raleigh NC 27609 919 307-3220.

P 0037) Asian Remedy Unit E 5410 Hwy 55 Durham NC (919) 206-1555.

P 0038) Asian Massage Health 11490 US 70 Bus. Hwy W Clayton NC 27520 (919) 243-0678.

P+ 0039) Ultimate Relax 180 Perry Drive Southern Pines NC28387 (719) 351-4767 (910) 684-8698.

P+ 0040) Green Apple 590 E Chatham St. Cary NC 27511 919 377-2239.

P+ 0041) Rose Health Spa 3326 Durham Chapel Hill Blvd. Durham NC 919-717-5858.

L 0042) Healthy Body Massage 9220 Fairbanks Road Suite 140 Raleigh NC 919-615-0338.

C\E 0043) Asian Massage 1183 W Chatham ST. Cary NC 27513.919-468-1551. Reported rushed service. Call first to see if open.

L\P+ 0044) Magical Hands 8210 Creed moor Road Raleigh NC 919-977-8547.

P+ 0045) Asian Massage (Related to #28) 2945 South Miami Blvd, Suit 110 Durham. NC 27703 919 641-6254.

P+ 0046 you Relax Spa 505 James Jacks 2945 South Miami Blvd, Suit 110 Durham. NC 27703 on Ave. Cary NC 27513 919 651-8258.

P+ 0047) Sweet Spa Location: 2948 S Church Street Burlington NC 27215 336-417-7816.

P+ 0048) Asian Spa (related to #16) 954-B Golf House Rd West Whitsett, NC 2, Greensboro 336-225-9457.

L\E 0049) Rainbow Asian Spa. 12223 Hampton Way Suite 500 Wake Forest NC 646-267-7565.

L\E 0050) Rainbow Spa. 905 McKnight Drive (across from WalMart) Knightdale NC 27545.919-752-6231.

L\P 0051) Zen Health Center 4021 Village Park Drive Knightdale NC 27545.919-752-6696.

L\P 0052 Asian Massage Center 240 Newton Road Suite 106 Raleigh NC 984 269-7111.

L\P 0053 Asian Massage 3609 University Drive Durham NC 984 888-0423.

Sigurd
10-14-16, 00:45
I second your opinion. I have used JJs list and found it very helpful. I hope we can all use JJs numbers going forward since it seems to be a permanent feature on the Raleigh site. I have used those numbers in several of my previous postings.

As I've said before, if everybody has access to it then I don't give a shit if you guys want to use numbers.

A2Many thanks: sent you a PM with location info and have copied and pasted the list for possible upload here for ease of reference.

Sigurd
10-14-16, 01:10
I second your opinion. I have used JJs list and found it very helpful. I hope we can all use JJs numbers going forward since it seems to be a permanent feature on the Raleigh site. I have used those numbers in several of my previous postings.

A2Link is also here, 5th posting down from the top.

Es421
10-14-16, 05:24

A2http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?13592-JJ-s-List

Would still be nice to have everyone use the number and name so I don't have to keep going back to the list to find number so and so. Not like I have it printed and stuck on the fridge door.

GeniePants
10-14-16, 06:40

Would still be nice to have everyone use the number and name so I don't have to keep going back to the list to find number so and so. Not like I have it printed and stuck on the fridge door.Admin, post #17 in the thread linked above is the current list.

And I agree, I wish we used the numbers and name, as well.

Admin2
10-14-16, 11:10
Do all of these AMPS advertise their addresses? If not then I need to take the street number out of all of them. Otherwise I'll stick that list to the top of the thread.

A2

Purple45
10-14-16, 11:44
Do all of these AMPS advertise their addresses? If not then I need to take the street number out of all of them. Otherwise I'll stick that list to the top of the thread.

A2Yes, all of the massage spas and parlors on JJ's list advertise their business address either in the massage section on CL and BP or their business info is on Google.

Purple45
10-14-16, 12:03
Might be helpful to post JimJim's list here onn the Massage Parlor Reports? If so, let me try to copy and paste if this is OK via admin rules.JJ's list is maintained in his user blog because it is so much easier to find it then having to search back through multiple pages in the massage forum. If any member asks where is the list or has questions on the numbering system then the forum has been good on directing them to the list. It's an "One Stop" reference document for address, telephone # and it gives a overall service rating based on members posts and PM's. Very efficient and I again thank JJ for his time and efforts.

MHL63
10-14-16, 13:29
Sign outside appears to direct people to Quality Bath House. Said it "moved" there.

XHippie
10-14-16, 13:54
You are 100% correct the new girls "massage" is much better than Sasha's and she's prettier. The best analogy I can think of is some are fine with a snack, some prefer a buffet. Many places around here to grab a snack but not many places offering a good buffet. All I'm saying is, if all you offer is a snack maybe you shouldn't be in a buffet joint.Was in the area thought I'd give the new girl another try now that she's got several customers under her belt since my visit. More fun? Nope she is strictly rub and tug with no OTC allowed. Of course YMMV but I doubt it.

TonyAndretti1
10-14-16, 15:29
I went once again to get a nice massage from Tina, I think this will be my 7th time here, but nothing changed. Same usual great massage but nothing extra. She would always have that towel covering wherever that was private. I keep thinking maybe if I go this time, there could possibly be something extra but same results every time. Maybe I should stop going there.

TheSting24
10-14-16, 15:56
Damn these girls. No OTC? Totally unacceptable. Hell, I abstain from establishments that do not allow UTC. But OTC? What the hell industry do these idiots think they are in? We live in a supply and demand world, and have for 200 years. We need to teach these girls what is in demand and what is not.

S.

Was in the area thought I'd give the new girl another try now that she's got several customers under her belt since my visit. More fun? Nope she is strictly rub and tug with no OTC allowed. Of course YMMV but I doubt it.

Jimjim77
10-14-16, 16:47
Don't forget 0045 and 0046 were screwed up on the last list.

Here is the correct information.

0045 P+ (Beauty Bodywork) (Related to #28) 2945 South Miami Blvd, Suit 110 Durham. NC 27703 919 641-6254.

CL 46 URelax Spa 505 James Jacks Cary NC 27513 919 651-8258. Closed.

XHippie
10-14-16, 16:51
Damn these girls. No OTC? Totally unacceptable. Hell, I abstain from establishments that do not allow UTC. But OTC? What the hell industry do these idiots think they are in? We live in a supply and demand world, and have for 200 years. We need to teach these girls what is in demand and what is not.

S.My honey my baby don't put our love on the shelf. She said don't hand me no LIES and keep your HANDS to yourself. Great song, applies here. I fully understand the girls right to say NO! Massage only! Ok sweetheart you are working in a jack shack it's either going to be stressful everyday for you or a real short career here nature of the business. Out of all the stores on JJ's list I can vouch that there is not one on there that has not at one point had some HJ activity going on that I was personally involved in LOL no shit even the ones that say H, So when a girl does not allow any OTC touching she won't last either out of the stress for her or the customers avoiding her because most let's be honest are looking for a release and hopefully some tittie play after their massage. About a week ago I got the same kind of girl at SuperRelax on Hwy 54 in Durham. I can say her name because she's legit on the non-HE mode, SueSue very sweet girl speaks English well gives a great massage but no touching her anywhere and she would definitely not come close to mister winky it was massage only from beginning to end period. She's been here around 3 weeks, she is really a nice girl but see how long she last because I know for a fact this owner also owns the place on Capitol (papassan) and he usually has girls that attract customers that cum often and tip well. He wants his cut of the pie and since Lucy and the other girl left this location I'm sure he's taken a hit. The search goes on.

Pubb69
10-16-16, 17:04
I went once again to get a nice massage from Tina, I think this will be my 7th time here, but nothing changed. Same usual great massage but nothing extra. She would always have that towel covering wherever that was private. I keep thinking maybe if I go this time, there could possibly be something extra but same results every time. Maybe I should stop going there.You should check past posts and use research. Go for a great massage but I guarantee that's all you get.

Sgiii
10-18-16, 10:03
Looks like Apex got busted now.

MythMan2010
10-18-16, 10:50
Looks like Apex got busted now.Which one got busted? What's the scoop. Actually on my way down there.

Tabor
10-18-16, 11:22
Which one got busted? What's the scoop. Actually on my way down there.There were at least 2 on the WMS site.

Skillet
10-18-16, 12:14
Looks like Apex got busted now.I saw no indication of a bust. How did you reach your conclusion? Just went by and the place was closed?

RaleighConnect
10-18-16, 12:15
Busted by the APD. On wral.

Purple45
10-18-16, 12:23
I saw no indication of a bust. How did you reach your conclusion? Just went by and the place was closed?Two mugshots posted yesterday, Oct 17th, with the charge of "practicing massage therapy without a license".

https://dwslivescan.co.wake.nc.us/mug/Disclaimer.aspx

MythMan2010
10-18-16, 12:29
There were at least 2 on the WMS site.Thanks for the heads up fellas. That sucks when you see your #1 in a Wake pic. Blah!

My alternate was ATSU Cary and it went fine. Really disappointed the bullshit is still going on in our area. Possibly election or revenue related?

Purple45
10-18-16, 12:44
Thanks for the heads up fellas. That sucks when you see your #1 in a Wake pic. Blah!

My alternate was ATSU Cary and it went fine. Really disappointed the bullshit is still going on in our area. Possibly election or revenue related?This goes in cycles but this cycle started with Holiday Spa getting shut down in June 2015. A few months later it spread to Cary with Yucca and Eden getting visits. Later it was Rainbow Spa in Wake Forest and now Touch of Asia in Apex. IMO you can blame the NC Massage and Therapy Board because Uncle doesn't visit unless there are community complaints and licensing seems to be the theme in most of these.

RaleighConnect
10-18-16, 13:26
Us men need an outlet, its rediculous that LEO has nothing better to do than go after consenting adults doing things discretely!

I visited a BP gal and it was a LEO and I went thru a world of shit! So now try to be satisfied by AMP's. Not the same at all!

Now I am scared to do that! I am no college hunk, I can't get it any other way! The cat has all the power only green catnip can get them to stray!

This sucks.

Member #5284
10-18-16, 13:49
Busted by the APD. On wral.Whew that was close.

Member #5284
10-18-16, 14:08
Thanks for the heads up fellas. That sucks when you see your #1 in a Wake pic. Blah!

My alternate was ATSU Cary and it went fine. Really disappointed the bullshit is still going on in our area. Possibly election or revenue related?Yep mine too, oh well back to the drawing board.

NepKng
10-18-16, 15:08
Us men need an outlet, its rediculous that LEO has nothing better to do than go after consenting adults doing things discretely!

I visited a BP gal and it was a LEO and I went thru a world of shit! So now try to be satisfied by AMP's. Not the same at all!

Now I am scared to do that! I am no college hunk, I can't get it any other way! The cat has all the power only green catnip can get them to stray!

This sucks.I know it might be a sore spot but I'd love to hear more about the details of your LEO visit-looking back were there warning signs-did you do a LEO check when you got there? Etc. Your experience might help the same thing from happening again.

Skillet
10-18-16, 15:46
That stinks. I went through WRAL first thing and some how over looked them.

Still practicing massage w / o a license how bad can that fine really be? I am surprised they didn't just issue a summons.

Seems to me that there is an opportunity for someone in the community to setup a training factory to get these certifications done.

Two mugshots posted yesterday, Oct 17th, with the charge of "practicing massage therapy without a license".

https://dwslivescan.co.wake.nc.us/mug/Disclaimer.aspx

XHippie
10-18-16, 16:26
That stinks. I went through WRAL first thing and some how over looked them.

Still practicing massage w / o a license how bad can that fine really be? I am surprised they didn't just issue a summons.

Seems to me that there is an opportunity for someone in the community to setup a training factory to get these certifications done.NC Massage Board, don't get me started!

Jimjim77
10-18-16, 16:35
They also put out an arrest warrant for the owner for promoting prostitution.

I think we all know that was not going on there. Just a normal rub place.

Unless you give the broad definition of protitution.

Busted by the APD. On wral.

JellyBear
10-18-16, 17:09
SHC. Never thought I would find out her real name. Damn!

My alternate was ATSU Cary and it went fine. Really disappointed the bullshit is still going on in our area. Possibly election or revenue related?.

Amateur11
10-18-16, 17:26
They also put out an arrest warrant for the owner for promoting prostitution.

I think we all know that was not going on there. Just a normal rub place.

Unless you give the broad definition of protitution.Still amazed that people go to these places, especially since we all know the "no young no pay" ads can be reliably translated as "no young here move alongy!

Tee98
10-18-16, 18:28
I will weigh in here because I went through the whole process with the girl I'm seeing. She was busted back in 2015. She immediately went back to massage school in NY while she waited for her court date. 5 months later she went to court and I was there to support her. They made the girls sit there the whole day until they were the last ones in the court room with myself and their lawyer. They pleaded guilty and the charge is a class 2 misdemeanor and that's the strongest misdemeanor there is. 1 step below a felony. The women judge sentences them to 1 year in jail and that's when I said WTF and in a empty courtroom the sound really travels the next thing I know I'm getting arrested. I was taken into the judges chambers where I was able to convince her to just give them a year unsupervised probation. I was also released but they got fined $855 each and also had to pay for the undercover cop's pay for the day. With lawyer costs it cost each girl about $3000. That's the easy part now because of their conviction they cannot leave the United States because they can never come back and that's a big deal. This charge ruins there lives. Most of these girls have husbands and children back in China and send money to them but they can't even go back and visit. I hope this helps explain that this charge is serious and they would be better off with a prostitution charge which is like a parking ticket.

Member #5284
10-18-16, 18:31
Still amazed that people go to these places, especially since we all know the "no young no pay" ads can be reliably translated as "no young here move alongy!The 41 is a very popular one though. Almost like the top of the AMP food chain.

XHippie
10-18-16, 20:56
I will weigh in here because I went through the whole process with the girl I'm seeing. She was busted back in 2015. She immediately went back to massage school in NY while she waited for her court date. 5 months later she went to court and I was there to support her. They made the girls sit there the whole day until they were the last ones in the court room with myself and their lawyer. They pleaded guilty and the charge is a class 2 misdemeanor and that's the strongest misdemeanor there is. 1 step below a felony. The women judge sentences them to 1 year in jail and that's when I said WTF and in a empty courtroom the sound really travels the next thing I know I'm getting arrested. I was taken into the judges chambers where I was able to convince her to just give them a year unsupervised probation. I was also released but they got fined $855 each and also had to pay for the undercover cop's pay for the day. With lawyer costs it cost each girl about $3000. That's the easy part now because of their conviction they cannot leave the United States because they can never come back and that's a big deal. This charge ruins there lives. Most of these girls have husbands and children back in China and send money to them but they can't even go back and visit. I hope this helps explain that this charge is serious and they would be better off with a prostitution charge which is like a parking ticket.I'll also add if you are a store owner and HAVE a NC Massage License and you have girls working in your store without a license, it is th NC Massage Boards Policy to do the following to the Licensed Owner. Schedule them for an interview (more like a shake down) with the board so the board can determine if they want to put the owner on probation & Fine them thousands of dollars or revoke their license permanently. Yes the board has this power and ego and they will and have enforced it believe me. Yes they are assholes. And this is just for the Asians that HAVE their license. If you are trying to get your license well forget that shit. And if you don't have a license they throw your Asian ass to the wolves fuck you your family and your Ameican dream. I guess you get the drift it's a little personal.

Purple45
10-18-16, 21:38
I will weigh in here because I went through the whole process with the girl I'm seeing. She was busted back in 2015. She immediately went back to massage school in NY while she waited for her court date. 5 months later she went to court and I was there to support her. They made the girls sit there the whole day until they were the last ones in the court room with myself and their lawyer. They pleaded guilty and the charge is a class 2 misdemeanor and that's the strongest misdemeanor there is. 1 step below a felony. The women judge sentences them to 1 year in jail and that's when I said WTF and in a empty courtroom the sound really travels the next thing I know I'm getting arrested. I was taken into the judges chambers where I was able to convince her to just give them a year unsupervised probation. I was also released but they got fined $855 each and also had to pay for the undercover cop's pay for the day. With lawyer costs it cost each girl about $3000. That's the easy part now because of their conviction they cannot leave the United States because they can never come back and that's a big deal. This charge ruins there lives. Most of these girls have husbands and children back in China and send money to them but they can't even go back and visit. I hope this helps explain that this charge is serious and they would be better off with a prostitution charge which is like a parking ticket.Very interesting and a bit unbalanced but the licensing part is the reason for the class 2 misdemeanor, because massage therapy is part of the regulated health industry here in the United States. Prostitution and abetting prostitution are class 1 misdemeanors. Generally, class 1 misdemeanors are punishable by up to 45 days in jail and a fine. If the person has a prior conviction then, class 1 misdemeanors are punishable by up to 120 days in jail. You don't need a liscense to be a prostitute so the court doesn't way in heavy but the person has to live with the social stigma.

It's not easy for any person whose first language is not English to get their massage certificate. I've known two Chinese nationals who had to quit work for two months and dedicate all their time to class and study. They both received their NY and CA state certifications but it came with sacrifice by working first to save enough money before going to school. Both are single so it's easier but those who have family members relying on that income well those ladies will not take the time off for school so they take their chances.

Tee98
10-18-16, 21:39
In most states you need 500 hrs of training and you have to pass the national exam which if my memory is correct is about 2000 questions. NC board is set up the same way except if you have an Asian name they bring you in before the board and ask very detailed questions in English. Well most of these girls who have gone to massage school have some English vocabulary but don't have the ability to understand detailed questions so the massage board rejects there application. The girls get very frustrated and apply in other states with no problems. Just like Xhippie this is very personal to me.

Sigurd
10-18-16, 23:49
I know it might be a sore spot but I'd love to hear more about the details of your LEO visit-looking back were there warning signs-did you do a LEO check when you got there? Etc. Your experience might help the same thing from happening again.I agree, more info would be helpful if willing to share or to PM.

XHippie
10-19-16, 02:14
In most states you need 500 hrs of training and you have to pass the national exam which if my memory is correct is about 2000 questions. NC board is set up the same way except if you have an Asian name they bring you in before the board and ask very detailed questions in English. Well most of these girls who have gone to massage school have some English vocabulary but don't have the ability to understand detailed questions so the massage board rejects there application. The girls get very frustrated and apply in other states with no problems. Just like Xhippie this is very personal to me.Ok, massage with no license bad, touch dick for cash bad.

Here's the deal, an out of state massage license cannot be exchanged for a NC license. And no a license can't be bought or counterfeit the board controls them by a license number. So to get a license one has to complete 500 hours in a Board approved school, then pass the MBLX test that is controlled by the board about 4 million questions I think it's alot. Then these have to be submitted in a sealed envelope to the board from the school, finger prints, school transcripts, references, criminal and mental and substance background check I'm sure I'm leaving something out. So after completing all required classes, test and submitting required documents to the board the student / applicant has done their part. Now the board reviews and decides if they will issue the license. WTF is this an applicant with the name Chang another Chinese trying to pull a fast one. Get this Chang scheduled for an interview. I could go into some personal details at this point of the story but it would be pointless. The point is it's really hard for an American to go through all this to get their license. Imagine how hard it is for some of these ladies to do this while trying to work. Now the reality is the board is issuing license based on the information received. The main reason the board calls for this interview is because of 2 concerns 1. The name Chang 2. Can this Chang speak English? There ain't no way you can bullshit your way through 500 hours of class they don't teach it in Chinese. And definitly not bullshit your way through the MBLX test by the way the board designs and controls this test. So the board gets several students packages to review, one stack gets the ok, the other stack gets interviews based on their name. Yes name! Remember all submitted the required information. Now the interviews are a little bit of a shake down with sometime trick questions that can throw the person off and the minutes of the meeting are convenient to protect the board, this interview process is not to protect the public from someone unqualified it is designed to eliminate the unwanted. The dumb shits at the massage board are contributing to the illigal stores that they complain about. They are too stupid to realize the solution to that problem is sitting in front of them the person that actually spent thousands of dollars going to school because they actually want to play by the rules. Many of these girls have social security cards and know where the Chinese tax accounting building is in Cary. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to see if you make someone go through a added process of the system because of the way they look or their accent that's discrimination. Of course in any business there are those that never pay taxes hummm let me think. But I have met many owners that want to stay here for along time and retire and they know in order to collect social security you got to pay in. But to have their business legal they need their license so they can pay taxes, pay some of their employees with checks, write off business expenses, it's all connected.
These are educated business people back in China but are caught in a stupid parinoid net here. But the massage board is contributing to the problem again I'm speaking about the Asians that are busting their ass to play by the rules but get shot down. I could rant on and go into more details but I would probably either end up pushing up my blood pressure or drinking and it's my bedtime. I can tell you from some sort of delusional thoughts the massage board think they are doing the right thing for their side but from a realty and legal point they are discriminating. And that's part of the reason taxes aren't getting collected so we can use them to pave the roads the massage board drives their cars on. Can't fix stupid

Skillet
10-19-16, 15:18
JFC, I looked up some of the regulations for this shit after my post yesterday. It's easier to get a fucking nursing degree. Does no one even recognize that the cost to become a licensed massage therapist is actually more than the market will bare? I don't even understand how Massage Envy can be in business, the costs to license and how little your going to collect from that place?? How do you even have a single employee? You could learn to be an electrician faster and make better money on better hours.

These are educated business people back in China but are caught in a stupid parinoid net here. But the massage board is contributing to the problem again I'm speaking about the Asians that are busting their ass to play by the rules but get shot down. I could rant on and go into more details but I would probably either end up pushing up my blood pressure or drinking and it's my bedtime. I can tell you from some sort of delusional thoughts the massage board think they are doing the right thing for their side but from a realty and legal point they are discriminating. And that's part of the reason taxes aren't getting collected so we can use them to pave the roads the massage board drives their cars on. Can't fix stupid

TheSting24
10-19-16, 15:56
I was thinking a little something different. The impression that I am under is sort of like being a private detective; you are required or allowed to "hang your hat" under a person who actually has a LMT. So in other words, lets say the general manager of a salon holds a CMT license; you are allowed to work there if registered as "under the license of _ So not EVERYONE in the parlor actually has to hold a valid license.

Maybe I am wrong (happens frequently), but this is the impression I have been under.

S.

JFC, I looked up some of the regulations for this shit after my post yesterday. It's easier to get a fucking nursing degree. Does no one even recognize that the cost to become a licensed massage therapist is actually more than the market will bare? I don't even understand how Massage Envy can be in business, the costs to license and how little your going to collect from that place?? How do you even have a single employee? You could learn to be an electrician faster and make better money on better hours.

XHippie
10-19-16, 16:20
I was thinking a little something different. The impression that I am under is sort of like being a private detective; you are required or allowed to "hang your hat" under a person who actually has a LMT. So in other words, lets say the general manager of a salon holds a CMT license; you are allowed to work there if registered as "under the license of _ So not EVERYONE in the parlor actually has to hold a valid license.

Maybe I am wrong (happens frequently), but this is the impression I have been under.

S.No one needs a license to open or own a massage store, but ANYONE performing the massage must be licensed and it must be posted in the store. And most states require a original copy be on the wall.

Pubb69
10-19-16, 16:26
No one needs a license to open or own a massage store, but ANYONE performing the massage must be licensed and it must be posted in the store. And most states require a original copy be on the wall.So my assumption would be that everyone on the list here could be shut down at any time?

XHippie
10-19-16, 16:35
So my assumption would be that everyone on the list here could be shut down at any time?Yep if the law was enforced.
Or be put in the situation the 2 places on Capitol Blvd are currently in Oriential down by Triangle Mall and Asia at Holly Tree.. These 2 licensed owners are working the store alone thanks to this law being enforced, and are on a watch list so they can't take a chance on hiring other girls. I have no idea how they determine which place to pop. It's not like these 2 stores had a reputation as high volume HE reports on any of the boards. A small town like Apex or Wake Forest I kinda see them getting watched. Go figure!

TheSting24
10-19-16, 16:39
Well if this is the case, I agree with a poster earlier in the day. I am surprised all of these parlors can be here, even the national legit places. From what I have read here today, I think it would be easier to become a fighter pilot or a brain surgeon than to get a CMT license. My tax dollars at work. Again.

S.

No one needs a license to open or own a massage store, but ANYONE performing the massage must be licensed and it must be posted in the store. And most states require a original copy be on the wall.

Pubb69
10-19-16, 16:48
Yep if the law was enforced.I wonder why they randomly pick places to shut down when it appears they can shut just about all of them down?

XHippie
10-19-16, 17:28
I wonder why they randomly pick places to shut down when it appears they can shut just about all of them down?Popping these places is not the cat and mouse game like trying to catch speeders or drug transactions. Popping these places and even BP girls is like shooting fish in a barrel. You know what the transaction is and you have them cornered in 4 walls. Think about it, how many stores are on JJ's list? And there are a lot of cities and country side towns in this country. That's a lot of Asian Pussy to bust just based on not having a massage license not including the HE thing. I can only come to the conclusion popping these places is a random thing on the LE yearly schedule, like having a fish fry to help pay for the softball uniform, or raising cash to hire the strippers at their next convention or golf outing in PineHurst. It's not an issue that's going to be needed to be done quick but it is on the schedule. There doesn't seem to be a pattern anyone can follow no matter what city you look at. It's the bad luck if the draw I guess.

Purple45
10-19-16, 18:16
So my assumption would be that everyone on the list here could be shut down at any time?

Yep if the law was enforced.
Or be put in the situation the 2 places on Capitol Blvd are currently in Oriential down by Triangle Mall and Asia at Holly Tree.. These 2 licensed owners are working the store alone thanks to this law being enforced, and are on a watch list so they can't take a chance on hiring other girls. I have no idea how they determine which place to pop. It's not like these 2 stores had a reputation as high volume HE reports on any of the boards. A small town like Apex or Wake Forest I kinda see them getting watched. Go figure!According to the articles it takes 6 - 12 months to investigate and build a case before warrants are issued. Uncle has other things to investigate also so it seems they have only enough resources to investigate one spa / parlor at a time. If you look at the history below you can see that the latest cycle started in 2014 and Uncle has slowly been picking up steam recently. Wake County seems to be the target area with Durham, Franklin and Johnston Counties are so far in the clear. However, most AMP's are in Wake County, but the one AMP that always has FS on the menu (not in Wake) is still going strong. Licensing is only a small part of the issue and I feel that the presumption of possible human trafficking / prostitution is the real reason. There has to be a new person of influence in the community to be driving the AMP investigation and IMO it doesn't seem to be slowing down.

Wake Forest - 2014.

http://www.wakeweekly.com/police-raid-leads-to-prostitution-arrest-at-spa/

Morrisville - 2015.

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/crime/article25271470.html

Raleigh (BackPage Asian Ads) - 2016.

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/crime/article63337782.html

Wake Forest - 2016.

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/crime/article84360207.html

Apex - 2016.

http://www.wral.com/-apex-police-investigating-touch-of-asia-massage-parlor/16127325/

FYI - Cary - I could not find an article about Eden Spa, but I do remember some faces on the mugshots this year and they closed shortly after. There was no article on Yucca Foot Spa but they had an arrest in 2015 about the same time as when Holiday Spa closed.

XHippie
10-20-16, 01:19
2 of the AMP places on my travel bucket list are in Orlando Fla. They are related to each other as far as ownership so the girls kinda rotate back and forth and they are always bringing in fresh girls on a rotation and I don't know where the owner is finding these beautiful girls but damn! Google the 2 stores to see their pictures they are: bora bora Orlando backpage & cherry blossom Orlando backpage. The locals refer to them as BB and CB. Yes the pictures are accurate!! And based on the Orlando boards post the tip is $160 only need to pay for half hour session it's all you will be able to handle these girls will fuck the living shit out of you multiple times if you can handle it. Did I mention ALL of them are a 10+. I'm actually trying to do some business in Orlando in the future I'll try to find the time to hit these places LOL. The post on the Orlando board are all the same the guys are all giddy. This place stays busy 7 days a week with at least 5 girls taking care of business. Now there is a point for me posting this and it is related to our prior discussion how can some rub and tug places in Orlando get busted but this place thrives? These 2 places are all over the Orlando board everyday. LE must be going there to bust a nut too. But seriously guys check these woman out and yes the pictures are very real or read some of the Orlando reviews if you are headed that way for business or vacation, holy fucking shit. Honey I'm going to Disney World.

Editit
10-20-16, 09:42
OMG! I am temped to leave right now. If only the Raleigh owners would bring in this kind of talent.

Vossen
10-20-16, 11:07
2 of the AMP places on my travel bucket list are in Orlando Fla. They are related to each other as far as ownership so the girls kinda rotate back and forth and they are always bringing in fresh girls on a rotation and I don't know where the owner is finding these beautiful girls but damn! Google the 2 stores to see their pictures they are: bora bora Orlando backpage & cherry blossom Orlando backpage. The locals refer to them as BB and CB. Yes the pictures are accurate!! And based on the Orlando boards post the tip is $160 only need to pay for half hour session it's all you will be able to handle these girls will fuck the living shit out of you multiple times if you can handle it. Did I mention ALL of them are a 10+. I'm actually trying to do some business in Orlando in the future I'll try to find the time to hit these places LOL. The post on the Orlando board are all the same the guys are all giddy. This place stays busy 7 days a week with at least 5 girls taking care of business. Now there is a point for me posting this and it is related to our prior discussion how can some rub and tug places in Orlando get busted but this place thrives? These 2 places are all over the Orlando board everyday. LE must be going there to bust a nut too. But seriously guys check these woman out and yes the pictures are very real or read some of the Orlando reviews if you are headed that way for business or vacation, holy fucking shit. Honey I'm going to Disney World.Come on man, these pictures are fake. Hell theres even a known actress or two and Pornstar Asa Akira in these pics. LOL.

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/bora-bora-hot-asian-service-hot-young-new-8-1/16491404

http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/awesome-cherry-blossom-satisfaction-one-and-only-best-amp-great-reviews-hot-grls/13051670

XHippie
10-20-16, 12:29
Come on man, these pictures are fake. Hell theres even a known actress or two and Pornstar Asa Akira in these pics. LOL.

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/bora-bora-hot-asian-service-hot-young-new-8-1/16491404

http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/awesome-cherry-blossom-satisfaction-one-and-only-best-amp-great-reviews-hot-grls/13051670Hahaha no not these specific girls but the quality of the girls match these, everyone knows the girls in the ad is never what greets you at the door. But the actual girls at these 2 stores are a 10+. If you have some free time read some of the Orlando post about CB and BB and you will get an idea of the girls that actually work there and what service they provide. It's an interesting read but it may depress some of us compared to what we have to choose from.

Vossen
10-20-16, 15:31
Hahaha no not these specific girls but the quality of the girls match these, everyone knows the girls in the ad is never what greets you at the door. But the actual girls at these 2 stores are a 10+. If you have some free time read some of the Orlando post about CB and BB and you will get an idea of the girls that actually work there and what service they provide. It's an interesting read but it may depress some of us compared to what we have to choose from.

Yeah and most of the reviewers have like 7 posts under their belts lol.
But hey, make sure you report back what you find. I have a strong feeling they wont look anything like the women in the ads.

XHippie
10-20-16, 16:26
Yeah and most of the reviewers have like 7 posts under their belts lol.
But hey, make sure you report back what you find. I have a strong feeling they wont look anything like the women in the ads.TGTBT possibly but they are paying the high tips, Bull Shitting possibly but I think the SM's would call them out on it. If and when I go I'll report back. Until then I'll sort through what we have.

Binkster
10-20-16, 18:30
Just dropped by and saw a sign that said they were out of the country for a while, sorry for the inconvenience. It was dated 10/15/2016. Think this has anything to do with recent busts?

XHippie
10-20-16, 19:11
Just dropped by and saw a sign that said they were out of the country for a while, sorry for the inconvenience. It was dated 10/15/2016. Think this has anything to do with recent busts?In this business anything is possible, but it's not unusual for a store to shut down for awhile if the owner leaves the USA for awhile, they simply don't trust or have anyone that can take care of the business / cash while they are away. Some have planned trips back home months in advance or a family matter came up.

Binkster
10-20-16, 19:15
In this business anything is possible, but it's not unusual for a store to shut down for awhile if the owner leaves the USA for awhile, they simply don't trust or have anyone that can take care of the business / cash while they are away. Some have planned trips back home months in advance or a family matter came up.So what do the girls at the shop do in the mean time? Do they go somewhere else around here or do they go home? BTW, thanks for replying, Xhippie.

TheNcGuy73
10-20-16, 21:45
Stopped by this place for the second time as usual "have you been here before" yes I have that's why I am back. Great response if I do say so myself. 7 for an hour she must have been tired or over worked message was mediocre at best. Short, nice rack very fun after flip. I have been to many spa's and I usually just leave happy but this was the happiest I have ever left a spa full menu. She wanted $. 2 we agreed we agreed an $. She gave me a different name this time so I guess name wouldn't help anyone. I will be back for sure.

XHippie
10-21-16, 00:23
So what do the girls at the shop do in the mean time? Do they go somewhere else around here or do they go home? BTW, thanks for replying, Xhippie.Sometimes a Chinese vacation is like Forest Gumps Father's Vacation: mama what's vacation? Well it's when someone leaves and never comes back.
These girls and owners have many many contacts and websites to find work for girls that will be forced to work somewhere else until the store reopens. Under normal circumstances they have plenty of notice to prepare. If it's one thing I've learned about these girls it's when they take a job they already have several backup places they can go if this one doesn't work out. Unless you or not willing to deal with the AMP culture there is no such thing as unemployment. All you need is a cell phone and a bus ticket and you have a job the next day.

Pmondore
10-21-16, 08:20
I noticed 0040 Green Apple is advertising "very skilled Korean girls". I'm wondering if that has any impact on the menu. Anyone been recently?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-no-top-quality-relaxation-very-skilled-korean-girls/30716543

Holward
10-21-16, 11:26
VIP ASIAN SPA Youngsville. Dreamed about _i got a name but rules are rules. 7-9 looks, 28 and muscular legs. $$. 6 left very happy and great massage and table washed too. I will try to get back before she leaves.