PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

XHippie
06-26-16, 22:51
I don't post much but I experiment a lot. If you like a petite frame Heidi has the best body in the area right now. Sweet and accommodating. She's only here a few more days and I will be sad to see her go. As always YMMV.It's healthy to disagree hey it's an election year. Speaking of election The best answer I've heard lately to give when someone ask who are you voting for? Just say oh that's easy I'm voting for the Smart One! (that's political as I'll ever get on this forum) Are we talking about the same Heidi that A2 referred too? Which was store #2 Yours working out of #2 store Atsu in Cary as a temp?

Bat Doe
06-26-16, 23:08
It's healthy to disagree hey it's an election year. Speaking of election The best answer I've heard lately to give when someone ask who are you voting for? Just say oh that's easy I'm voting for the Smart One! (that's political as I'll ever get on this forum) Are we talking about the same Heidi that A2 referred too? Which was store #2 Yours working out of #2 store Atsu in Cary as a temp?Yep. Former Atsu now Shiatsu (I never made that connection). Here until Tuesday afternoon.

Purple45
06-27-16, 00:24
Thanks for the feedback. If I have time the next time by I'll stop by again and let you know what happens. Torn about trying for more with first girl or asking for the one I thought was the boss.

Time will tell.No worries. I want to make a correction; it should read on the fourth line, "the little things are not uncommon".

FYI, a few stores have a boss who reads the forum and tells the girls what is written. This particular store is one of them, so it's a good practice not to visit and review in the same day so they can't connect the dots on your identity.

XHippie
06-27-16, 05:57
Yep. Former Atsu now Shiatsu (I never made that connection). Here until Tuesday afternoon.OK, thanks for the confirmation.

Jimjim77
06-27-16, 13:45
New number.

L / P 0052.

Asian Massage Center.

240 Newton Road.

Raleigh NC.

984 269-7111.

Due to many ownership changes and re-openings, it will be awhile till the next list comes out. Some locations that have been reported closed are still open. Call first.

Editit
06-29-16, 07:54
Went recently, and as always a good exp. Standard AMP with a youngish girl. Ok English. Full hour, std HE then more massage. Tip 4 and she seemed thankful. Always a good spot when in the area.

XHippie
06-29-16, 12:44
For those of you who like a great back walk massage my favorite providers are #8 Vivi and Amy, Vivi has the most experience but Amy is my favorite of the two she has the best touch from start to finish. The other one is at #7 Coco she is really short but she is very strong with those feet. I put the quality of her touch equal with Amy. Warning these girls are strong with their feet so if you are looking for a soft touch this back walk may not be for you. Both these stores are on Capitol Blvd.

TheSting24
06-29-16, 13:24
For those of you who like a great back walk massage my favorite providers are #8 Vivi and Amy, Vivi has the most experience but Amy is my favorite of the two she has the best touch from start to finish. The other one is at #7 Coco she is really short but she is very strong with those feet. I put the quality of her touch equal with Amy. Warning these girls are strong with their feet so if you are looking for a soft touch this back walk may not be for you. Both these stores are on Capitol Blvd.Great Analysis; I have wondered that before, I have never had that done. The parlor I frequent has the bars over the table but none of the providers have ever mentioned / offered it to me.

Pgrandis54
06-29-16, 14:45
Called asked for favorite gal. Sh on vacation try new girl. Ok on way in see guy in parking lot walking around. Waited for shower heard door bells.

New girl says wait a min. Hope he goes away. Dam they are talking a long time.

Knock on foor. Come in. Opens slightly. "Cary police get dressed" dam.

Few minutes new girl comes back. You go no license. !# mamasan and cop are gone.

I look out door no sign of cop (plain clothes) or his car. I high tail it out of there. I'm done with cary.

Sgiii
06-29-16, 15:45
Called asked for favorite gal. Sh on vacation try new girl. Ok on way in see guy in parking lot walking around. Waited for shower heard door bells.

Few minutes new girl comes back. You go no license. !# mamasan and cop are gone.

I look out door no sign of cop (plain clothes) or his car. I high tail it out of there. I'm done with cary.Where was this. Which #?

XHippie
06-29-16, 16:55

I look out door no sign of cop (plain clothes) or his car. I high tail it out of there. I'm done with cary.Ok, so this is exactly what I said a few months ago when the shit was going down in Cary as far as the liability relating to us as a customer. If a place is under the spotlight so to speak or whatever the deal is, there is no need to panic. Continue going there if it is your go to place to see whoever. Point being the cops are not there to arrest the customer they are targeting the individual doing a massage without a license not the customer receiving the massage. The customer is always just asked to leave. So get dressed and hit the road. I'm really saying this because when a rumor starts about any place some guys panic and boycot the place, the boards light up with lots of OMG post, and financially this could help shut the place down. Studio Salon, Yucca and some others got hit hard like this. But I fully understand the opinion it ain't worth the potential hassle why take a chance go to a safer location. So there is this common sense approach and the panic approach whatever one is comfortable with is fine. I personally have never been told by the cops get dressed but I have never stopped going to a place because they had a visit by LE. Each to his own.

Flockshepherd
07-01-16, 09:16
For those who experienced Genny (extraordinary massage at the Cary nail salon and later in a private apartment) in all her splendor she asked me to tell you she's in the process of opening a nail salon. No extras at the moment as there isn't yet a private area in which to deliver but she promises there will be more than pedicures and manicures before long. SM may PM for more info. I hope A2 doesn't consider this a commercial message. Just letting folks know where they might find a lovely lady who made many of us happy in the past.

Nope, this is news. There's a fine line between news and promoting and this doesn't cross it.

Sadly that's a subjective line and hard to describe, the good news is, unlike the DMV, no matter how many points you get here you can still drive your car.

A2

Maxamillion8
07-01-16, 10:29
Visited #26 yesterday. No one was at the reception. One girl came out, I guess in late 30's or early 40's. Ok looks but was happy to see me. Went for Hr. Massage wit self was very good and relaxing. Saw the poles for back walk after 30 minutes. So I thought it might be too late to ask for that now. Will try that next time. Anyways. Before the flip little teasing and After roaming OTC with nice handshake. Rest was restricted. I saw another busty little better looking girl when I was going out. I think I will try her next time, may be there is more on menu. If anyone knows let me know.

MajorSlowCum
07-01-16, 13:17
I have been to her twice in the past two weeks. She is very sweet with a charming accent and personality. Makes you feel comfortable there.

Her massage skills are great. How those little fingers work deep into my muscles both times is better than a liscensed and schooled massage therapist.

Heidi wants you to enjoy the massage and relax. She is strictly business though, no touching or roaming and she is very strict about that, in a nice way, but firm and gets the message across.

On the flip, her "finishing" skills are good, gets the job done but wants it done quick. She is not impressed by what we guys like to believe our packages are, indeed, this is just part of her job, nothing more.

So guys, if you want a kick ass deep massage by a small and sweet woman, with a satisfying finish, and have your back feel great, give her a try, but do not expect anything more than that; it aint going to happen.

Go for her massage, she truly wants you to feel good because of her massage, the finish is secondary to her and as I said, just part of the job, but you will feel great later on.

She is a purist and I will go back at least once a week. Time to realize the massage is the much better experience.

The other woman there has been there a while and looks for the green first and foremost. Too in your face for my taste, pretty, long straight hair, not good english but can be fun and more accomodating.Agreed Heidi is a sweetcheek squeeze. Little feet are hot. She let me sniff and fun with them. Been a few weeks. Need to make it over there tonight for a FS fun run. She said more next time.

MwmForHotFun
07-01-16, 13:48
I've twice visited a provider off in the 6512 six forks complex. She's a very friendly AA woman (also is pregnant). Legit has her massage license, and it shows. Best massage I've gotten from a provider. Ist time, in May, stripped down to nothing and grinded on me until I came. Only rule was no penetration. Really got off on it and was very wet, with hard nipples. Second time was today, she's more pregnant, so can't grind anymore, but still got nude down to panties, gave great massage and got up on table with me, laid next to me, allowed breast play, full roaming (only rule was no fingers inside). Got her hot and wet again. Paid for HH both times (. 7) didn't ask for tips but gave. 2 - Ad is down now but look for "rejuvenating" or non-AMPs on six forks.

Ronnor
07-01-16, 13:49
For those who experienced Genny (extraordinary massage at the Cary nail salon and later in a private apartment) in all her splendor she asked me to tell you she's in the process of opening a nail salon. No extras at the moment as there isn't yet a private area in which to deliver but she promises there will be more than pedicures and manicures before long. SM may PM for more info. I hope A2 doesn't consider this a commercial message. Just letting folks know where they might find a lovely lady who made many of us happy in the past.

Nope, this is news. There's a fine line between news and promoting and this doesn't cross it.

Sadly that's a subjective line and hard to describe, the good news is, unlike the DMV, no matter how many points you get here you can still drive your car.

A2That's great news. Last time I saw her she was doing 4 handed with Summer Breeze.

jobobtheclown
07-01-16, 14:32
0030, nothing, despite getting their star who I've seen many times before. She acted like she didn't know me; damned frustrating. They advertise as "under new management"; hopefully they've not gone legit. Might just be gun shy given recent busts.

XHippie
07-01-16, 22:27
I've twice visited a provider off in the 6512 six forks complex. She's a very friendly AA woman (also is pregnant). Legit has her massage license, and it shows. Best massage I've gotten from a provider. Ist time, in May, stripped down to nothing and grinded on me until I came. Only rule was no penetration. Really got off on it and was very wet, with hard nipples. Second time was today, she's more pregnant, so can't grind anymore, but still got nude down to panties, gave great massage and got up on table with me, laid next to me, allowed breast play, full roaming (only rule was no fingers inside). Got her hot and wet again. Paid for HH both times (. 7) didn't ask for tips but gave. 2 - Ad is down now but look for "rejuvenating" or non-AMPs on six forks.I mean it kinda sounds fun sorta but it is probably just my opinion it sounds like a major blue ball tease for me at least. If a girl strips down to her birthday suit and I'm sucking on her tits and she gets on top of me and grinds me while her nipples are hard and her pussy is soaking wet and all I get out of it is a HJ or nutting on the side of her leg, Whoa Nellie hold the precum train, I put that in my tease file. Just me Being the pussy hound that I am I guess, hey if she's that pregnant somone could pound that pussy BB and not worry about getting her pregnant, but in this game everybody needs to cover their stuff to keep us all safe. But having girls with this setup is a good option to mix it up a little from the AMP's and this one sounds easy to setup the visit, Good post R.Man with useful info

Rdy For Fun
07-01-16, 22:33
Went by my regular recently and was pleasantly surprised with a new girl. She said her name was Cherry (probably not spelled that way but that was how she pronounced it). Anyway she looks younger and prettier than almost all the providers I've ever had. Went for the hour and she gave me a first class hard massage. Very much enjoyed the flip too. I've never called and scheduled a massage with a certain person before but I think I will be doing that as long as she is working at this location. Hope you guys have a great 4th!

Toosay
07-02-16, 20:29
I'm hardly new to the hobby, but have only been to one AMP before. Any tips on how to navigate / leave happy at 0026 / JJ26?

Willing to tip handsomely, but don't really want to get blacklisted.

Thanks.

Trialrun
07-02-16, 21:35
I'm hardly new to the hobby, but have only been to one AMP before. Any tips on how to navigate / leave happy at 0026 / JJ26?

Thanks.These girls are just looking to feel safe around you. Remember that for every second you're thinking "will she?" she's thinking "should I? If you just want to leave happy, then most of the places on that list will help you out. For most of them, you just need to look like you've been through this before. Don't wait for them to tell you to strip down, leave the drape off, and be friendly (be chatty if your personality can handle it). At most of these places, if you don't leave happy, then reflect on the experience and try to figure out where you made them feel unsafe. You'll probably be able to identify the interaction where you failed to pass her test.

Now if you're looking for more than just leaving happy, then that's harder to find in this area and as a general rule you'll need to develop a relationship with the masseuse. You won't usually get blacklisted unless you're pushy or rude. If you get turned down, just smile, be friendly, and tip well anyway. Remember that the most important thing is to be a customer that she wants. Maybe next time she'll feel safer with you. People on this forum who brag about getting "extras" were either lucky, or have put serious time into this hobby.

XHippie
07-02-16, 23:12

Thanks.Trailrun gave some great advice, just be polite and relax, if you can sence she's nervous or anxious she can sense the same about you. When she ask if you are ok or is the massage ok this is a great opertunity to compliment her. Strange as it seems Too much touching is a big turn off for a lot of these girls if she does not know you from previous visits, when you are face down they consider this work time for them, don't worry play time is on the flip. There are a few places where the massage is only a front for what's really for sale. But in this area the majority of the places have the same routine and menu. That said it takes more than one visit to the same store to get the fun up a notch. That's why you see some post saying I got this and that from so and so then one of us rushes over and it's WTF was he talking about, he's probably dropped a few bucks more there than one visit. I wish I could impress you and say a lot of what I score is because of my charm LOL, but the real truth is I have spent waaaay too much money bonding with some girls only to see them leave and go God knows where. The girls and owners know this that's why when a newbie walks in he gets a little please and a little tease so he will come back, the good news is if you become a regular at a certain place it usually pays off. The name of this game is if you are a newbie or a senior bring CASH and YMMV, but most of all treat them decent and make sure "THEY" are smiling when you walk out the door, always leave her at ease and happy with the experience as well. And if the visit went really well don't wait too long to return so she will recognize you bond bond bond. This will get you stuff from her that others have no chance at, for a price. Seems to work for me.

XHippie
07-02-16, 23:22

Thanks.Trailrun gave some great advice, just be polite and relax, if you can sence she's nervous or anxious she can sense the same about you. When she ask if you are ok or is the massage ok this is a great opertunity to compliment her. Strange as it seems Too much touching is a big turn off for a lot of these girls if she does not know you from previous visits, when you are face down they consider this work time for them, don't worry play time is on the flip. There are a few places where the massage is only a front for what's really for sale. But in this area the majority of the places have the same routine and menu. That said it takes more than one visit to the same store to get the fun up a notch. That's why you see some post saying I got this and that from so and so then one of us rushes over and it's WTF was he talking about, he's probably dropped a few bucks more there than one visit. I wish I could impress you and say a lot of what I score is because of my charm LOL, but the real truth is I have spent waaaay too much money bonding with some girls only to see them leave and go God knows where. The girls and owners know this that's why when a newbie walks in he gets a little please and a little tease so he will come back, the good news is if you become a regular at a certain place it usually pays off. The name of this game is if you are a newbie or a senior bring CASH and YMMV, but most of all treat them decent and make sure "THEY" are smiling when you walk out the door, always leave her at ease and happy with the experience as well. And if the visit went really well don't wait too long to return so she will recognize you bond bond bond. This will get you stuff from her that others have no chance at, for a price. Seems to work for me.

Tee98
07-03-16, 02:24
I have had many relationships with Chinese girls and this is how I have done it. Almost every girl has a husband or boyfriend back in China but while they are here working they get very lonely and want some companionship but the owners really frown on them having FS in the shop and the girls fear for their jobs. I'm not like most guys because fucking one of these girls on a massage table just isn't my thing I like having a connection outside the shop. This is how I do it first you need to get a wechat account because all these girls have one and it does all the translation for you. If I find a girl I'm interested in then during the massage I never touch them until the flip and I alway figure these girls have guys grabbing at them all day long and I want to set myself apart from everyone else. On the flip I always ask permission before touching them they really like that you asked. If I get the feeling on the second visit that she may be getting comfortable with me I give her my wechat info and tell her if she wants to talk just message me. Then the next move is up to her but she is under no pressure to contact me and if she does then I know I can get what I call Chinese takeout. I never pay for this because this is a mutual relationship but usually the sex is great. It only lasts until they move on to another area but if you keep in contact with them thru wechat if they are in an area you happen to be visiting then you can have free sex while your there. I know this might be more work and time then most guys want or can spend but this has worked for me many many times.

GySgt
07-04-16, 11:26
Thanks for the hookup, brother. Guns.

I have had many relationships with Chinese girls and this is how I have done it. Almost every girl has a husband or boyfriend back in China but while they are here working they get very lonely and want some companionship but the owners really frown on them having FS in the shop and the girls fear for their jobs. I'm not like most guys because fucking one of these girls on a massage table just isn't my thing I like having a connection outside the shop. This is how I do it first you need to get a wechat account because all these girls have one and it does all the translation for you. If I find a girl I'm interested in then during the massage I never touch them until the flip and I alway figure these girls have guys grabbing at them all day long and I want to set myself apart from everyone else. On the flip I always ask permission before touching them they really like that you asked. If I get the feeling on the second visit that she may be getting comfortable with me I give her my wechat info and tell her if she wants to talk just message me. Then the next move is up to her but she is under no pressure to contact me and if she does then I know I can get what I call Chinese takeout. I never pay for this because this is a mutual relationship but usually the sex is great. It only lasts until they move on to another area but if you keep in contact with them thru wechat if they are in an area you happen to be visiting then you can have free sex while your there. I know this might be more work and time then most guys want or can spend but this has worked for me many many times.

GySgt
07-04-16, 11:49
All good info. Due to my previous employment, I've traveled extensively and had the opportunity to partake many times. First meetings are always slow and easy. Respect is key, showing genuine interest in them and their comfort, for me, has worked. Once they feel safe and rapport is built, I ask to massage them. Innocuously of course. Their hands and arms must be sore after hours of doing what they do. I start there, it's innocent enough and shows you care enough to try to ease any pain / soreness they have. The rest is predicated on how the massage is received. If done well enough, it can open much more then expected. Pay attention to the cues given. If they stop and focus on what you are doing, that's a very good sign. If they close their eyes even better. Since language is a frequent barrier, 80% of communication is non-verbal. Keep this in mind. The smallest facial expression, pause, how their body is aligned to yours are all indicators of how they feel about you. The further the distance and less contact the more apprehension there is. A good example, if they're a foot away and reaching out almost bending at the waist to massage you, then anything you're looking for is pretty much a no go. Things can change this behavior based on your actions, but this type of service for me has been difficult to turn around into a good or even great session. Not impossible, just harder than most. However, if you're massaging them and they face you, or at least are angled towards you and right next to you. You have MUCH better chances of a very good encounter. Now if they move close and lean into you, their body pressing against yours while you work your magic, well that's a VERY good indicator. Light of even better things to come. Most importantly, read the signs, non-verbal more than verbal. Good luck and stay safe all. Gunny, out.

Trailrun gave some great advice, just be polite and relax, if you can sence she's nervous or anxious she can sense the same about you. When she ask if you are ok or is the massage ok this is a great opertunity to compliment her. Strange as it seems Too much touching is a big turn off for a lot of these girls if she does not know you from previous visits, when you are face down they consider this work time for them, don't worry play time is on the flip. There are a few places where the massage is only a front for what's really for sale. But in this area the majority of the places have the same routine and menu. That said it takes more than one visit to the same store to get the fun up a notch. That's why you see some post saying I got this and that from so and so then one of us rushes over and it's WTF was he talking about, he's probably dropped a few bucks more there than one visit. I wish I could impress you and say a lot of what I score is because of my charm LOL, but the real truth is I have spent waaaay too much money bonding with some girls only to see them leave and go God knows where. The girls and owners know this that's why when a newbie walks in he gets a little please and a little tease so he will come back, the good news is if you become a regular at a certain place it usually pays off. The name of this game is if you are a newbie or a senior bring CASH and YMMV, but most of all treat them decent and make sure "THEY" are smiling when you walk out the door, always leave her at ease and happy with the experience as well. And if the visit went really well don't wait too long to return so she will recognize you bond bond bond. This will get you stuff from her that others have no chance at, for a price. Seems to work for me.

Toosay
07-04-16, 13:49
First of all, thanks to all for the information on the AMP scene and how to navigate things.

Finally made a visit to JJ26 and I was, quite honestly, thoroughly impressed. Though there was no FS, I honestly found the happy ending more satisfying than 90% of my hobby encounters in the past.

Showed up about an hour before close, and was greeted by a lovely 30-something lady who ushered me to the back. I opted for the hour and for back walking. I've had a lot of massages in my life, this one ranks near the top. 9-10 range as massages go. Really good firm (deep tissue) pressure, covered all the major areas of my back, neck and legs. My muscles were thoroughly worked over. 2 thumbs up here.

After the flip (no draping at any point), my masseuse did a nice job on my frontal muscles as well. Then, natural as could be she whispered in my ear asking if I wanted a "full" massage. There was no negotiating, no tip requests, just a question of what I wanted.

From there, things were far more pleasant than even I thought possible (and I've seen my fair share of traditional FS providers).

If any senior members want additonal information, feel free to PM me.

I tipped very handsomely, but never once was I asked about a tip.

In short, be good to the girls there, and they will take care of you.

After that experience, I may abandon FS providers for the comfort and eroticism of JJ26.

Of course, YMMV, but I HIGHLY recommend the place!

Too Badd
07-04-16, 21:38
I stopped by Tao on Newton Rd recently. Although its new to this list, my masseuse said its been there a long time. She definitely had experience, and gave a pretty good hard massage. I was unsure what to expect, but she took the draping off after a bit and then did a little teasing and some light rubbing before the flip. She asked me to flip with no draping and she pointed and asked if I wanted oil. I said sure, expecting she may try to make me take care of things, but she did a rather sensual rubbing all around the area, and slowly worked her way to making me a happy customer. She allowed a little OTC roaming, although not her breasts. So overall a great time, and never asked about tip, which made me tip her well.

Mag8600
07-05-16, 14:15
I've twice visited a provider off in the 6512 six forks complex. She's a very friendly AA woman (also is pregnant). Legit has her massage license, and it shows. Best massage I've gotten from a provider. Ist time, in May, stripped down to nothing and grinded on me until I came. Only rule was no penetration. Really got off on it and was very wet, with hard nipples. Second time was today, she's more pregnant, so can't grind anymore, but still got nude down to panties, gave great massage and got up on table with me, laid next to me, allowed breast play, full roaming (only rule was no fingers inside). Got her hot and wet again. Paid for HH both times (. 7) didn't ask for tips but gave. 2 - Ad is down now but look for "rejuvenating" or non-AMPs on six forks.Is she in one of the businesses there, or just live nearby?

TheSting24
07-05-16, 17:54
Is she in one of the businesses there, or just live nearby?I don't suppose you have a phone number?

Shark.

SirWalter1
07-05-16, 22:40
I don't suppose you have a phone number?

Shark.Sounds awesome. Please provide some manner of contact info or a few more specifics.

MajorSlowCum
07-05-16, 23:26
Was driving thru brier creek shopping center and noticed a new "foot massage" place. Must be unlicensed cause they call it reflexology not massage on signs. Shared space with nail salon. Really HOT chick at front desk with big ttities hanging out and super tight leggings. Opted for foot massage and expected to sit I front but she took me thru a door to the back. Dang they had a cool setup back there behind curtains. Very quiet, big leather recliners and sexy little ladies to chose from. Plus liquor for $5 so I got me some wild turkey.

Started with a foot soak then thorough massage of feet and legs, reached her hands up my shorts so I was getting hard. She saw it and kept licking her tongue around her lips then when she lifted my feet into her lap made sure those ttities brushed against them. She then gave me a warm cozy blanket and I did my business while she did hers.

Suggest checking out some of the foot massage stores around. They have hotter younger chicks and cost less. Plus there a ten spot tip is a big deal. Plus booze.

NcPantyHose2
07-05-16, 23:47
Sounds awesome. Please provide some manner of contact info or a few more specifics.If you like pregos there is one at yucca jn Cary. She is just starting to show. Which one of you is the daddy? LOL.

BTW BJ heaven at that place on capital before you get to the mall. If you like chubbies that slurp super soft and have a plus tongue action you will be cumming faster than Bernie sanders on a seniors cruise. Highly recommend.

XHippie
07-06-16, 13:51
Was driving thru brier creek shopping center and noticed a new "foot massage" place. Must be unlicensed cause they call it reflexology not massage on signs. Shared space with nail salon. Really HOT chick at front desk with big ttities hanging out and super tight leggings. Opted for foot massage and expected to sit I front but she took me thru a door to the back. Dang they had a cool setup back there behind curtains. Very quiet, big leather recliners and sexy little ladies to chose from. Plus liquor for $5 so I got me some wild turkey.

Started with a foot soak then thorough massage of feet and legs, reached her hands up my shorts so I was getting hard. She saw it and kept licking her tongue around her lips then when she lifted my feet into her lap made sure those ttities brushed against them. She then gave me a warm cozy blanket and I did my business while she did hers.

Suggest checking out some of the foot massage stores around. They have hotter younger chicks and cost less. Plus there a ten spot tip is a big deal. Plus booze.My girlfriend and I actually stopped at this place on one of her mega shopping spree's that wore me out LOL, and got a foot massages, it's actually a nice place inside. Somebody spent some bucks building this store, nice Oriental design a little over the top with the Oriental design but I liked it with quality equipment. I was taken to one of the rooms private with a curtain door. I'm just there for a foot massage nothing else obviously. My provider looked to be an older heavy Hispanic lady very sweet good English good massage skills. As far as booze I didn't see or was offered any, was offered water or tea. I did notice while reclined in the chair there is a security camera in the room over the door. I'm guessing they are through out the store probably in every room. But all in all its a nice relaxing atmosphere for a foot massage, anything else? I doubt it but I have been wrong before.

MwmForHotFun
07-06-16, 14:25
If you like pregos there is one at yucca jn Cary. She is just starting to show. Which one of you is the daddy? LOL.

BTW BJ heaven at that place on capital before you get to the mall. If you like chubbies that slurp super soft and have a plus tongue action you will be cumming faster than Bernie sanders on a seniors cruise. Highly recommend.Can you PM or share info?

Daniel Cantee
07-07-16, 00:10
I highly recommend vivi on capital. She is very professional and gives strong massage. She has strong hands and can also walk on your back to work out all of your kinks. I felt like a new man when she finished with me. She is totally legit so don't expect anything other than a very therapeutic and rejuvenating massage like no other. I can't say enough about the quality of her massage and professionalism that she exudes. Highly recommend for those seeking the best in the business. She cares about making sure your body is in the best condition when you leave the session.

Pokey77
07-07-16, 10:23
Anyone have any info on the new place showing up on backpages and CL in knightdale?

Danny Danny
07-07-16, 11:17
I understand its a general questions, but it kind of bother me. How do you guys pay tips? Here is several scenario:

1) regular massage from big chain.

2) regular massage from individual masseur.

3) regular massage in those Chinese place.

Those above are not account for any EXTRA.

MajorSlowCum
07-07-16, 11:28
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Raider1963
07-07-16, 12:36
All good info. Due to my previous employment, I've traveled extensively and had the opportunity to partake many times. First meetings are always slow and easy. Respect is key, showing genuine interest in them and their comfort, for me, has worked. Once they feel safe and rapport is built, I ask to massage them. Innocuously of course. Their hands and arms must be sore after hours of doing what they do. I start there, it's innocent enough and shows you care enough to try to ease any pain / soreness they have. The rest is predicated on how the massage is received. If done well enough, it can open much more then expected. Pay attention to the cues given. If they stop and focus on what you are doing, that's a very good sign. If they close their eyes even better. Since language is a frequent barrier, 80% of communication is non-verbal. Keep this in mind. The smallest facial expression, pause, how their body is aligned to yours are all indicators of how they feel about you. The further the distance and less contact the more apprehension there is. A good example, if they're a foot away and reaching out almost bending at the waist to massage you, then anything you're looking for is pretty much a no go. Things can change this behavior based on your actions, but this type of service for me has been difficult to turn around into a good or even great session. Not impossible, just harder than most. However, if you're massaging them and they face you, or at least are angled towards you and right next to you. You have MUCH better chances of a very good encounter. Now if they move close and lean into you, their body pressing against yours while you work your magic, well that's a VERY good indicator. Light of even better things to come. Most importantly, read the signs, non-verbal more than verbal. Good luck and stay safe all. Gunny, out.I appreciate the tips. I was getting to know a lady who works at a spa in my hometown, but she moved before I could further the relationship. I have been in this game for quite a while, but you brought up some points that I never thought of. Now that I have to start all over with someone else I will see how it plays out.

Stay safe and have fun.

Raider.

Pgrandis54
07-07-16, 13:01
I highly recommend vivi on capital. She is very professional and gives strong massage. She has strong hands and can also walk on your back to work out all of your kinks. I felt like a new man when she finished with me. She is totally legit so don't expect anything other than a very therapeutic and rejuvenating massage like no other. I can't say enough about the quality of her massage and professionalism that she exudes. Highly recommend for those seeking the best in the business. She cares about making sure your body is in the best condition when you leave the session.Wondering what you guys tip for this type of session? I'm thinking 10 $.

Any pouty lips at that amount?

XHippie
07-07-16, 15:42
Wondering what you guys tip for this type of session? I'm thinking 10 $.

Any pouty lips at that amount?The tip debate / question pops up now and then, This answer also goes for Danny Danny's question listed a few post ago I guess when the place is a rub and tug we all try to stick to the standard tip to keep the high demand for higher tips in check, but if there's more on the menu then there's usually a set price by the place, door entry plus the fun rate. However if it's "massage only" my tip depends on mainly 3 things, am I a regular, quality of the massage, time length of the massage. Again this is subjective for everyone because everyone has their opinion and budget. If it's a good one hour massage I tip within my budget usually $20 if its a 90 minute massage I throw in an extra $10, if I'm a regular another $5 or $10 depending on what I have (carry cash only) This shit is hard work try doing this all day every day sometimes not even stopping to eat lunch. I tried giving my girl friend a 90 minute massage I lasted 30 minutes. Now if it's a crappy massage no matter how long or short the time it's usually $10 and I'm out the door, sorry I leave at least something but it's the last she will see of me. I rarely go to the American places and never go to Massage Envy but if I did they would be on the same tip scale. One last thought IMO because I've known a provider or two based on Massage Only place if the customer tips well or cheap it's not setting any standard because they are happy with any tip they get and they are not expecting a $40 tip or they would be working down the street. So I guess one should tip on their satisfaction and budget, no need to feel pressured or obligated you're the customer its your money paying for the service you received. My 2 cents.

Ronnor
07-07-16, 15:46
I understand its a general questions, but it kind of bother me. How do you guys pay tips? Here is several scenario:

1) regular massage from big chain.

2) regular massage from individual masseur.

3) regular massage in those Chinese place.

Those above are not account for any EXTRA.Don't go, Don't go & Don't go. Their may be some good advice on the therapeutic massage board.

XHippie
07-07-16, 16:03
Don't go, Don't go & Don't go. Their may be some good advice on the therapeutic massage board.LMAO, but there are some of us that have backs that prevent us from getting out of the bed in the morning and actually need a massage. It's embarrassing to admit but I once had a bit of a romp in one of the TS rooms with a young lady and totally strained a back muscle. I ended up going to a legit place later that evening to get some legit relief as in a massage only. It was an expensive day. Getting old sucks! These AMP place's are great for some release but if you find the right place be it a hand massage or back walk damn they know their stuff.

Mauldin42
07-07-16, 21:40
Hi gentleman.

Senior member from Greenville sc visiting capital blvd area in a couple weeks would appreciate some AMP recommendations.

Full service, BJ only expected cost. Also any FS American places?

Thanks happy to return the favor if you ever in upstate sc.

Thanks.

Mauldin.

MythMan2010
07-08-16, 14:15
Looks like Amy is goneeeee. I asked for her and it wasn't the usual "she's in NY" response. The girl said she's not here anymore. I adore Amy so that sucks. If you guys run into her let me know.

Went to AtSU Cary (Shitsu or something like that now) and the girls there were sweet and attractive. It's actually where I discovered Amy originally. Standard treatment. Left happy.

$70 no table shower included and standard tip.

JimmyShea
07-09-16, 11:18
So I went over to that area and there's 2 foot places - "relax" & "revive". Any idea which one is the fun one?

My girlfriend and I actually stopped at this place on one of her mega shopping spree's that wore me out LOL, and got a foot massages, it's actually a nice place inside. Somebody spent some bucks building this store, nice Oriental design a little over the top with the Oriental design but I liked it with quality equipment. I was taken to one of the rooms private with a curtain door. I'm just there for a foot massage nothing else obviously. My provider looked to be an older heavy Hispanic lady very sweet good English good massage skills. As far as booze I didn't see or was offered any, was offered water or tea. I did notice while reclined in the chair there is a security camera in the room over the door. I'm guessing they are through out the store probably in every room. But all in all its a nice relaxing atmosphere for a foot massage, anything else? I doubt it but I have been wrong before.

JimmyShea
07-09-16, 11:21
I went over here and theres 2 places. Relax or Revive. Any idea which one is the fun one?

Suggest checking out some of the foot massage stores around. They have hotter younger chicks and cost less. Plus there a ten spot tip is a big deal. Plus booze.

BrownRod
07-10-16, 13:25
Wondering what you guys tip for this type of session? I'm thinking 10 $.

Any pouty lips at that amount?A real massage only, gets a 15% tip only. So yeah about $10. The very few ladies that only do a massage should only expecting a limited tip. No extras, no extra tip, that's my view point.

MwmForHotFun
07-11-16, 07:19
Is she in one of the businesses there, or just live nearby?She is in first floor of one of the suites. Signage is still old occupants, who vacated, so you have to call her to set appt.

RubaDubdub01
07-11-16, 11:29
Provides a nice PM-there use to be quite a few ladies at various AMPs that would give a nice PM but they have all moved on. I haven't found but 1 lady that offers that service and she doesn't seem to work that often. If you have a referral please send me a message. Thanks.

Nedder
07-11-16, 18:44
Provides a nice PM-there use to be quite a few ladies at various AMPs that would give a nice PM but they have all moved on. I haven't found but 1 lady that offers that service and she doesn't seem to work that often. If you have a referral please send me a message. Thanks.At one point you could get that at #45. If I understand the acronym correctly.

Too Badd
07-11-16, 19:07
If you want to try out a Preggo Indian, check out Jasmin. Indian Princes under the body rubs section. She is legit, although she is very pregnant so the pics don't give an accurate representation. She was sweet, didn't rush and you will leave happy. I didn't inquire for more services, so I can't help you guys there.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/jasmin-indian-princess/24527566

on_a_run
07-12-16, 07:35
Looks like Amy is goneeeee. I asked for her and it wasn't the usual "she's in NY" response. The girl said she's not here anymore. I adore Amy so that sucks. If you guys run into her let me know.

Went to AtSU Cary (Shitsu or something like that now) and the girls there were sweet and attractive. It's actually where I discovered Amy originally. Standard treatment. Left happy.

$70 no table shower included and standard tip.JJ 0040 has switched management to an all Korean MP. I visited this week and had a good massage and excellent flip with a supporting P-massage. So unfortunately not another Korean VIP but consistent with the local Chinese MPs.

MythMan2010
07-12-16, 09:44
That's helpful. The girl greeting me looked scared to talk and very unsure. Maybe they had pros in the back? It just seemed out of sorts.

JJ 0040 has switched management to an all Korean MP. I visited this week and had a good massage and excellent flip with a supporting P-massage. So unfortunately not another Korean VIP but consistent with the local Chinese MPs.

HookyPooky
07-12-16, 11:03
I went over here and theres 2 places. Relax or Revive. Any idea which one is the fun one?Visited yesterday it's next to the nail spot and shares the space. I didn't get anything extra but the foot massage was great with wine. Strange thing is a dude was getting ready to massage me. I asked for a female then they complied. I had some business pants that needed to rolled up and she seemed like she wanted to go higher. I'll try again with shorts and see what happens on the next go around either way to be pampered is worth the dime.

HP out.

FYI I have blue diamonds and oranges pm for details. You can check the Atlanta board I'm verified.

Starliner63
07-12-16, 11:05
I have just transferred to the Durham area and I find myself right around the corner from #1 on JJ's list. I searched and haven't found any current reviews. Should I give it A try or is there a better one to try? I've been all over Raleigh, but I'll admit that I'm a virgin to Durham entertainment. Thanks in advance!!

XHippie
07-12-16, 12:32
I have just transferred to the Durham area and I find myself right around the corner from #1 on JJ's list. I searched and haven't found any current reviews. Should I give it A try or is there a better one to try? I've been all over Raleigh, but I'll admit that I'm a virgin to Durham entertainment. Thanks in advance!!Try #37 2 minutes down the road from #1. Also #45 less than 10 minutes down the road. All 3 standard service YMMV as far as looks and age.

TheSting24
07-12-16, 16:50
I got this from another board, but I thought it was spot on!

A personal list of do's and don'ts for body rub providers.

1. Please pull down your fake Asian hot chick photos. We know that you have no one working there that remotely resembles these photos. At least not for 20 years.

2. If you work out of a hotel, and if you are too cheap for a portable massage table ($200 bucks from Amazon), then please make the god-dang bed. And get rid of the toys and other shit piled in the room. Nothin' puts us in the mood like steppin' over a goddamn bigwheel!

3. Try to get a room near the back.

4. Don't have your man friend hang out in the parking space next to the room.

5. Quit fuckin' smoking!! Get some nicotine patches, for christ sake. Stinks up the room.

6. If you can't sent a selfie of what you really look like, then customer beware.

7. It's a god damn business. Treat it with a little professionalism. Don't act like your ass is gold. There is only about 50 other massage places around. We can get treated like shit by other places. We don't have to stay and take your's.

8. There is 180 dollars an hour girls, and 120 dollars an hours girls. Take a long look in the mirror and see if you need to be charging the price you do. I look at some of the chicks in these ads, and. God damn. ! No way is she shakin' my wankie!

Robert1744
07-12-16, 21:38
I've decided to get back into this flavor of the hobby. I am a veteran of the MP scene in Washington, DC back in its heyday 1999 to2005. Back then you get a nuru table shower, full service and even get your starfish licked for $60 entry plus $100 tip. Being a veteran, I knew the drill, but was a little out of practice as it's been literally more than a decade since I indulged in this fashion. But given how prevalent the MPs have become down here, it just seemed like the time to do it, especially when you look at how my preferred mongering method. The street. Has all but dried up.

With the intel from this board, I went to Rainbow in Knightdale. I live close to that area, being seen doesn't really concern me, so off I went. I was greeted by a fairly good looking mamasan with a great rack. She told me to come back in 45 minutes. I was worried that perhaps I was getting a more long term runaround, but upon my return an hour later, they were happy to see me.

I was given "Janie," a petite Korean (I asked her) courtesan, with long auburn hair. I know that Asians always look younger than they are so I'm going to say she was late 30's / early 40's. She was flirty from the start, so I figured I was in for a good time. My institutional memory kicked in, I immediately got naked and went ahead and left my extra tip of $40 on the table for her to see. Off to the table shower we went. It was pretty good, she paid really good attention to every inch of me. My undercarriage, twig and berries were clean as a whistle. That felt nice, but I definitely wasn't getting the HE in the table shower room.

Back to the massage room and I lay face down, she stands on the end of the table by my head and starts a medium massage of my back. It was decent, and I started to gently touch her thighs. She took this to mean I was ready for the main event and shut the door. Then she switched to what she called a "soft" massage with her fingertips running all up and down my body. I didn't get a whole lot of that and then the flip.

On the flip, she stood to the side of the table and gave the fingertip attention to the best parts. Her blouse came up and she let me suckle while she also sucked my nipple. That was pretty hot. Then she kinda settled in laying across me for the grand finale, it was erotic and in short order I was done.

I'd give the experience a 7 on a scale of 1 to 10. It was good, but not great. In hindsight, I would have liked a longer actual massage and a bit more teasing before the main event. I think she approached it all fairly as a matter of routine: first you do A, then you do B, etc.

I may keep going there just to hone my skills a little more and see what else is available. But now that I'm back in the game with a re-popped AMP cherry. I'll probably use the intel of this board more to get the best bang for the buck.

XHippie
07-13-16, 08:05
I've decided to get back into this flavor of the hobby. I am a veteran of the MP scene in Washington, DC back in its heyday 1999 to2005. Back then you get a nuru table shower, full service and even get your starfish licked for $60 entry plus $100 tip. Being a veteran, I knew the drill, but was a little out of practice as it's been literally more than a decade since I indulged in this fashion. But given how prevalent the MPs have become down here, it just seemed like the time to do it, especially when you look at how my preferred mongering method. The street. Has all but dried up.

With the intel from this board, I went to Rainbow in Knightdale. I live close to that area, being seen doesn't really concern me, so off I went. I was greeted by a fairly good looking mamasan with a great rack. She told me to come back in 45 minutes. I was worried that perhaps I was getting a more long term runaround, but upon my return an hour later, they were happy to see me.

I was given "Janie," a petite Korean (I asked her) courtesan, with long auburn hair. I know that Asians always look younger than they are so I'm going to say she was late 30's / early 40's. She was flirty from the start, so I figured I was in for a good time. My institutional memory kicked in, I immediately got naked and went ahead and left my extra tip of $40 on the table for her to see. Off to the table shower we went. It was pretty good, she paid really good attention to every inch of me. My undercarriage, twig and berries were clean as a whistle. That felt nice, but I definitely wasn't getting the HE in the table shower room.

Back to the massage room and I lay face down, she stands on the end of the table by my head and starts a medium massage of my back. It was decent, and I started to gently touch her thighs. She took this to mean I was ready for the main event and shut the door. Then she switched to what she called a "soft" massage with her fingertips running all up and down my body. I didn't get a whole lot of that and then the flip.

On the flip, she stood to the side of the table and gave the fingertip attention to the best parts. Her blouse came up and she let me suckle while she also sucked my nipple. That was pretty hot. Then she kinda settled in laying across me for the grand finale, it was erotic and in short order I was done.

I'd give the experience a 7 on a scale of 1 to 10. It was good, but not great. In hindsight, I would have liked a longer actual massage and a bit more teasing before the main event. I think she approached it all fairly as a matter of routine: first you do A, then you do B, etc.

I may keep going there just to hone my skills a little more and see what else is available. But now that I'm back in the game with a re-popped AMP cherry. I'll probably use the intel of this board more to get the best bang for the buck.Welcome back to this fun side of the hobby, good review! Your experience was the same as mine in fact I'm sure your provider was the same one I had. I went there like the third day they had opened, she appeared to be in her 40's with a little smoking hot body. She did make the rub and tug session as erotic as possible and I of course asked if we could take it to the next level and she just laughed and said no no no just this but it was better than some sessions I've had around these parts. Like you I didn't get that much of a massage to know if her skills were any good at massaging. It's a little far for me to drive but she had the personality that I figure if someone was a regular of hers and they bonded she could probably be a lot of fun. She gave me the impression that she has been in this business for awhile so it would take many many visits with her to gain her trust beyond the wam bam routine of just another swinging dick passing through. Have fun out there!

Hummer5205
07-13-16, 09:50
Stopped by my favorite (#45) yesterday for a little relaxation. Almost always have great service here, nice massage, nice teasing, don't need to ask for the finish.

Got a new girl (had never seen her there before), she was very friendly, very attractive, tall and slender with long black hair. I thought this was going to be great.

She offered to back walk and that was very nice. Massage was OK, good, not great. She never did any teasing at all. I tried to encourage with some light thigh rubbing.

On the flip, she pointed and asked oil? She proceeded to give the most uninspired finish. She stayed as far away as possible as to avoid any possibility of roaming and was looking away the whole time.

Finished, cleaned up, then it got worse. I usually tip atleast $40, most of the time $50 if they allow roaming. Since she was not very friendly, I handed her $30. She said "NO, it's $40". Apparently the tip is a set price and mandatory to her.

Always loved #45 and will be going back, but will definitely avoid this one.

Heelman69
07-13-16, 15:33
She advertises as 35 yo in Cary. I texted her and we agreed on the time in about an hour. I opted for the 1/2 hr and she sent me her address. She lives in a very nice apartment in Cary and is an attractive MILFy single Mom, a tad bit older than her ad stated age, but nice looking with nice skin and a pretty face and smile. We chatted and got to know each other a bit and then she had me strip down and get on the bed face up. She got some oil out and caressed me with that and then as we were getting to the end, she started workin gthe important areas and gave me a very nice slow and sensual finish. I see today that she is offering nuru as well. That surprised me as she was not very touchy feely and was not much into my roaming attempts. She did not watch the clock at all and I was there for about 45 minutes total. I would like to try the nuru and see her naked.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/down-to-earth-chick-leaving-you-satisfied-nuru-now-available/28857328

Ronnor
07-13-16, 15:58
I would like to try the nuru and see her naked.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/down-to-earth-chick-leaving-you-satisfied-nuru-now-available/28857328She doesn't get nekkid!

Dsrtp1
07-13-16, 23:10
If you want to try out a Preggo Indian, check out Jasmin. Indian Princes under the body rubs section. She is legit, although she is very pregnant so the pics don't give an accurate representation. She was sweet, didn't rush and you will leave happy. I didn't inquire for more services, so I can't help you guys there.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/jasmin-indian-princess/24527566How much was the damage?

JayP654
07-14-16, 00:57
I am new to the area, looking for massage with he and someone who knows exactly why I am there. I found these three, most of the reviews on here are older but I was hoping someone could help with info.

Nancy-Like this one, heard she does HJ, want to confirm it is cool to just go undraped.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/absolute-therapyopen-late30-minute-special/25542952

Touch of Class-sounds pretty old but easy.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/a-touch-of-class-9193767386/20098349

No Name. Looks hot, but I don't know if she will finish the job.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/great-treatments-convenient-for-cary-raleigh-and-rtp/21538336

Please PM me with any info, I will report back when I see one or all of them. If you need info on girls in Chicago, San Diego or Indianapolis I will be happy to help.

Ronnor
07-14-16, 06:14
How much was the damage?It was. 8 for hh. http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/jasmin-indian-princess/24527566.

thyll2
07-14-16, 07:15

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/jasmin-indian-princess/24527566Is that her actual photo?

Promoter3
07-14-16, 08:33
Been a while since I contributed. I can confirm the unexpected return of shi-shi, who was quite a hit in her brief stay last year. For those that missed her, she's a 9 IRL which means an 11 in AMP-land. Best I can peg she's probably 30. Cute as hell, great body. I didn't follow the Boy Scout motto, nor did I come in with the right presidents, so I was only able to partake of the standard P+. As was the case last time, more on the table. Massage was pretty good with lots of roaming and she took direction well. Happy hunting.

TheSting24
07-14-16, 10:31
I am new to the area, looking for massage with he and someone who knows exactly why I am there. I found these three, most of the reviews on here are older but I was hoping someone could help with info.

Nancy-Like this one, heard she does HJ, want to confirm it is cool to just go undraped.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/absolute-therapyopen-late30-minute-special/25542952

Touch of Class-sounds pretty old but easy.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/a-touch-of-class-9193767386/20098349

No Name. Looks hot, but I don't know if she will finish the job.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/great-treatments-convenient-for-cary-raleigh-and-rtp/21538336

Please PM me with any info, I will report back when I see one or all of them. If you need info on girls in Chicago, San Diego or Indianapolis I will be happy to help.Just so you know, this one will end the session and throw you out the second you try to touch her or even mention anything about a happy ending. She is quite deceptive, posting hot as hell pics but only offering therapeutic massage.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/Therapeu...d-rtp/21538336

Pubb69
07-14-16, 18:24
She advertises as 35 yo in Cary. I texted her and we agreed on the time in about an hour. I opted for the 1/2 hr and she sent me her address. She lives in a very nice apartment in Cary and is an attractive MILFy single Mom, a tad bit older than her ad stated age, but nice looking with nice skin and a pretty face and smile. We chatted and got to know each other a bit and then she had me strip down and get on the bed face up. She got some oil out and caressed me with that and then as we were getting to the end, she started workin gthe important areas and gave me a very nice slow and sensual finish. I see today that she is offering nuru as well. That surprised me as she was not very touchy feely and was not much into my roaming attempts. She did not watch the clock at all and I was there for about 45 minutes total. I would like to try the nuru and see her naked.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/down-to-earth-chick-leaving-you-satisfied-nuru-now-available/28857328Not sure it was possible but this one goes down as an ATW. Seniors can pm for the morbid details.

Tooter
07-14-16, 20:12
Last week I toftt by visiting "Carmen".

Before starting my dream, I searched the boards and came up dry.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/blessed-hands/29580948

I called and she was easy to talk to and direct enough. She used the standard 2 call system.

She provides her service from a private residence. Once you get to the neighborhood, she guides you in.

In my dream she was a different woman than the pictures. And she'll tell you so as soon as you meet her. I'd say that top is about the same but much larger on the bottom. Very pretty face. Very friendly. Big smile and easy to talk to. She is supposedly taking classes towards being a licensed massage therapist. The body rub was average, but thorough so I'd say she has the will but hasn't really taken the classes. .

On the flip the top came off and it was nice.

Sometimes when I dream, there's a participant that just rambles, rants, and talks non-stop about crazy shit. There was none of that this time. Just a nice quiet rub and a very happy manual finish. Refreshing.

$60 for 1/2 hour.

Pro's: Pretty face, nice large responsive top, enjoys giving, easy to talk to, good finish, reasonable price, sane.

Con's: Wasn't the girl in the pictures, uses lotion (light scent) rather than unscented oil, not the best massage I've ever had.

Tooter out.

IndecentGuy
07-15-16, 18:24
How much possibility is to get major STD in body rub for few minutes touching and not inside. Feeling symptoms and concerned.

Be safe.

IndecentGuy
07-15-16, 18:26
Any major std possibility in body rub, concerned with symptoms from last week visit.

Editit
07-16-16, 11:58
Any major std possibility in body rub, concerned with symptoms from last week visit.It all depends on what happened during your body rub? I would really doubt you can catch something from her hands. I guess anything is possible though.

Sigurd
07-16-16, 12:17
It all depends on what happened during your body rub? I would really doubt you can catch something from her hands. I guess anything is possible though.A doctor writes: The reason that some infections are transmitted only by sex, direct blood exposure, and other very intimate contacts (transplantation, childbirth, etc) is that they CANNOT be transmitted by other means. Why not? Because large amounts of the causative bacteria or viruses must have direct access to susceptible tissues, which typically are deep inside (gonorrhea, chlamydia, HIV, HBV, etc); or they must be massaged vigorously into susceptible tissues, often with microscopic trauma (syphilis, HSV, HPV). This is how these bacteria and viruses, and the human interactions with them, evolved over thousands of human generations and millions of years, and it is an essential biological difference between STDs and, say, colds, influenza, common intestinal infections, measles, chickenpox, and a hundred other infectious diseases. This is why STDs are not transmitted by kissing, hand-genital contact, contact with a contaminated environment. Or from fleeting touch.

Editit
07-16-16, 20:44
A doctor writes: The reason that some infections are transmitted only by sex, direct blood exposure, and other very intimate contacts (transplantation, childbirth, etc) is that they CANNOT be transmitted by other means. Why not? Because large amounts of the causative bacteria or viruses must have direct access to susceptible tissues, which typically are deep inside (gonorrhea, chlamydia, HIV, HBV, etc); or they must be massaged vigorously into susceptible tissues, often with microscopic trauma (syphilis, HSV, HPV). This is how these bacteria and viruses, and the human interactions with them, evolved over thousands of human generations and millions of years, and it is an essential biological difference between STDs and, say, colds, influenza, common intestinal infections, measles, chickenpox, and a hundred other infectious diseases. This is why STDs are not transmitted by kissing, hand-genital contact, contact with a contaminated environment. Or from fleeting touch.If she was bleeding from her hands. Well I am not that kinky! Maybe a stigmata, but nothing more. Now some skin stuff like jock itch stuff. Well spend enough time in this hobby and you will be buying some cream.

XHippie
07-16-16, 23:30
Any major std possibility in body rub, concerned with symptoms from last week visit.Sigurd's post gave I think a pretty accurate answer. Can a bodyrub cause std? I'm sure any exposure to the wrong thing can cause a problem that's why you see police officers and EMT at accidents wearing gloves, hospital workers etc. Any things possible, the worst I've ever got was a body rash and jock itch hey it happens. But the best any of us can do, yourself included is IF you have a concern or a symptom go get checked out and back track where and who you were with. Going BB with a provider is a personal choice based how well you know her or your risk tolerance. Now if a guy is bare backing everything he can and as often as he can he has two problems RISK and ain't no way in hell he can tell WHO or WHEN he got the nasty from. But in general if FS is covered the odds are you are safe, carefull with DATY and DFK there could be some blood in there. I personally am not worried about getting a STD from a bodyrub though. But just to say it again if you think you caught something regardless where get checked out for your own health and back track!

IndecentGuy
07-17-16, 07:49
Sigurd's post gave I think a pretty accurate answer. Can a bodyrub cause std? I'm sure any exposure to the wrong thing can cause a problem that's why you see police officers and EMT at accidents wearing gloves, hospital workers etc. Any things possible, the worst I've ever got was a body rash and jock itch hey it happens. But the best any of us can do, yourself included is IF you have a concern or a symptom go get checked out and back track where and who you were with. Going BB with a provider is a personal choice based how well you know her or your risk tolerance. Now if a guy is bare backing everything he can and as often as he can he has two problems RISK and ain't no way in hell he can tell WHO or WHEN he got the nasty from. But in general if FS is covered the odds are you are safe, carefull with DATY and DFK there could be some blood in there. I personally am not worried about getting a STD from a bodyrub though. But just to say it again if you think you caught something regardless where get checked out for your own health and back track!Is there a way to complain on the provider so others could be safe? Do providers check their std regularly. I just had 1-2 minutes of genital touch and then CBJ, not much kissing. I came out of that building in less than 10 minutes. Feeling muscle pains, sores, stomach issues and this is my first B2 B touch. I hope others shouldn't land in my situation and be safe.

XHippie
07-17-16, 12:24
Is there a way to complain on the provider so others could be safe? Do providers check their std regularly. I just had 1-2 minutes of genital touch and then CBJ, not much kissing. I came out of that building in less than 10 minutes. Feeling muscle pains, sores, stomach issues and this is my first B2 B touch. I hope others shouldn't land in my situation and be safe.Man that's a quick reaction if you noticed it in 10 minutes my butt would have been driving to the clinic or at least CVS right then LOL. It's totally up to these providers if or when they get checked out regularly, it's the nature of the business. As far as raising a flag and warning others you can obviously tell her hey I think I got something from you or tell management there may be a problem here. I'm sure there are rules about making accusations and naming names or places on this board about STD situations may want to be careful there. But damn 10 minutes? Man sounds like you had an allergic reaction to something that touched your skin, or others would be making the same complaint.

IndecentGuy
07-17-16, 12:46
Man that's a quick reaction if you noticed it in 10 minutes my butt would have been driving to the clinic or at least CVS right then LOL. It's totally up to these providers if or when they get checked out regularly, it's the nature of the business. As far as raising a flag and warning others you can obviously tell her hey I think I got something from you or tell management there may be a problem here. I'm sure there are rules about making accusations and naming names or places on this board about STD situations may want to be careful there. But damn 10 minutes? Man sounds like you had an allergic reaction to something that touched your skin, or others would be making the same complaint.It's not that I felt symptoms in 10 minutes, they are after 8 days. I couldn't continue session as I had b2 b touched genitals for few minutes and realized my mistake. I was normal for few days and all these symptoms popped up after a week. I want others not to be in my situation as it's going to hurt their life. That's why am looking for avenues where I can complain and ensure others safety. She is independent provider.

GeniePants
07-17-16, 19:52
It's not that I felt symptoms in 10 minutes, they are after 8 days. I couldn't continue session as I had b2 b touched genitals for few minutes and realized my mistake. I was normal for few days and all these symptoms popped up after a week. I want others not to be in my situation as it's going to hurt their life. That's why am looking for avenues where I can complain and ensure others safety. She is independent provider.No offense intended, but I find it odd that you've never posted before this incident. Sure, it's possible that you're right, but it wouldn't be the first time someone has popped up here to discredit someone. However, since you haven't mentioned who it was that you supposedly caught something from, let's assume, for the moment, that you believe what you've posted, and aren't just here to discredit a provider.

It's possible that what you have isn't an STD. There are many types of illnesses that the provider could have had that aren't STDs. Also, you might want to think about other people you may have come in contact with that may have been sick. I don't know anything about the number of people you encounter through work, social life, or what have you, nor is it my business. All I'm saying is, think through the possibilities. Is it possible you caught someone from a coughing coworker, or someone sneezed while you were at Starbuck's?

In any case, regardless of where you may have picked up your sickness, it may not be a bad idea to get checked out at your doctor's office or a Minute Clinic or something, if you still have symptoms.

I hope you don't take offense to my first paragraph, I'm just being cautious. You can't have too much of that in this community. Be well.

Tooter
07-17-16, 19:54
Need a suggestion.

Most of the body-rub providers I've seen and heard about offer somewhere between lame to OK rub.

Trina offers a really great sensual full-body experience. Her finish is fantastic (not manual). I'd go as far as to say that she provides more of a body-worship service than a rub.

She is sweet. She is reliable. She is sane. She doesn't distract you with mind-numbing chatter.

Cons: She's older which can be distracting. And her prices have gone up since the last time I saw her.

Is there anyone younger in the Triangle area that provides such a service?

Shit, I wish that every woman learned those talents, but maybe that's why we're here to begin with.

I think Jamie from BodyRubs (not Jamie MILF) is Trina's daughter. Does anyone know if daughter delivers like mom does?

Tooter
07-17-16, 21:45
Really?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/cuddles-can-help-relieve-stress/28515853

Buki1
07-17-16, 22:20
No offense intended, but I find it odd that you've never posted before this incident. Sure, it's possible that you're right, but it wouldn't be the first time someone has popped up here to discredit someone. However, since you haven't mentioned who it was that you supposedly caught something from, let's assume, for the moment, that you believe what you've posted, and aren't just here to discredit a provider.This is a valid concern, and I had the same thought. I'm glad the OP reached out, but why the first post? Yeah, I've been around here for about a decade and this is a bit of a red flag. To the OP, please provide a link to the provider you're referring to, and then go get tested so you can sleep well. I'm sure your are not saying that this provider has an STD (a clear violation of forum policy), but you can offer a bit more within the guidelines.

Why are you asking him to do something that you know is against the rules?

There's no way to do that unless he provides a link to an internet available public record. Especially since it's a new user that is going to end up getting banned.

There's a reason we do this. Experience has shown us that 99.999999999% of these reports are bullshit.

A2

John7777
07-18-16, 04:38
While massages feel great I've always been suspicious when I hear teeth brushing before they come in the room.

It also seems that if body fluids were swapped it would kind of be like swapping with everyone on USASG.

MD Bellamy
07-18-16, 04:47
Really?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/cuddles-can-help-relieve-stress/28515853This was openly discussed by the owner on local radio as a new line of business about a couple of years ago. I've never read anything about anyone getting more than is stated in their ads. Cuddles may be an exception but I'll wait for stronger evidence before indulging in something that would leave me with a boner and an inability to walk straight.

TheSting24
07-18-16, 09:20
Need a suggestion.

Most of the body-rub providers I've seen and heard about offer somewhere between lame to OK rub.

Trina offers a really great sensual full-body experience. Her finish is fantastic (not manual). I'd go as far as to say that she provides more of a body-worship service than a rub.

She is sweet. She is reliable. She is sane. She doesn't distract you with mind-numbing chatter.

Cons: She's older which can be distracting. And her prices have gone up since the last time I saw her.

Is there anyone younger in the Triangle area that provides such a service?

Shit, I wish that every woman learned those talents, but maybe that's why we're here to begin with.

I think Jamie from BodyRubs (not Jamie MILF) is Trina's daughter. Does anyone know if daughter delivers like mom does?I was told by a provider that claims to know them that Jamie is not Trina's daughter. I have had my eye on Jamie for quite some time and have been thinking about pulling the trigger. Trina does a great job, but I am not attracted to her at all. Very nice, sweet woman though.

Tooter
07-18-16, 10:13
I was told by a provider that claims to know them that Jamie is not Trina's daughter. I have had my eye on Jamie for quite some time and have been thinking about pulling the trigger. Trina does a great job, but I am not attracted to her at all. Very nice, sweet woman though.Trina told me that her daughter is in the business. She did not say which of the girls was her, though.

With Trina & Jamie working together recently and after comparing pictures where one looks like an older version of the other, it got me wondering if Jamie might be the daughter.

If you give Jamie a spin, please let us know how that turns out. I have not been able to find any recent information about her.

Buki1
07-18-16, 11:02
This is a valid concern, and I had the same thought. I'm glad the OP reached out, but why the first post? Yeah, I've been around here for about a decade and this is a bit of a red flag. To the OP, please provide a link to the provider you're referring to, and then go get tested so you can sleep well. I'm sure your are not saying that this provider has an STD (a clear violation of forum policy), but you can offer a bit more within the guidelines.

Why are you asking him to do something that you know is against the rules?

There's no way to do that unless he provides a link to an internet available public record. Especially since it's a new user that is going to end up getting banned.

There's a reason we do this. Experience has shown us that 99.999999999% of these reports are bullshit.

A2Hey A2, I apologize for that. I forgot about the public record part of this policy. It won't happen again.

LPennington
07-18-16, 11:36
Stopped by #37 recently. I pulled a very fit girl in her late 30's or early 40's. Very average to sub par massage which I was disappointed in. What I really didn't appreciate was the porn noises she made after the flip. She was definitely trying during the final stages of the massage but the purposeful breathing noises were just not my style. I guess I could have corrected that by saying something but the mood was already ruined.

She did not negotiate a tip which is a good thing. I tipped the usual so as to no mess up any rep I have there. Place was clean and sorta busy which is to be expected on a weekend afternoon.

Tee98
07-18-16, 14:58
Just a FYI on August 9th it will be Chinese valentine's day if you really want to make an impression go over to Harris Teeter and buy a bouquet of flowers they will cost $10- $15 and take them with you to get a massage the girls will love it. I do this every month or two I bring some flowers for no reason to my favorite girls and they treat me like a king for thinking about them.

MassiveForearm
07-19-16, 19:43
Good evening fellas. I have a question. Like most of us, I leave my wallet and any valuables in the vehicle when I partake. I pay by cash. In the past I have always paid in a manner that made clear to the woman up front that I have more cash available. I do this assuming the message is passed along to the provider. I never have any trouble leaving happy like this, but I ALWAYS end up having to haggle down to the typical. 4 for the typical service. I find this process really bothersome and it kills any buildup from the tease.

I read many of you posting about how there was no need for negotiation on the flip. Do you think me flashing the cash is making them ask for more up front? Should I have the house money ready and show no more on payment? Am I just overthinking it because of my relative newness to the hobby?

Thanks for your input. This board is great thanks for all the intel and insights.

AlvinPurple
07-20-16, 08:51
I've twice visited a provider off in the 6512 six forks complex. She's a very friendly AA woman (also is pregnant). Legit has her massage license, and it shows. Best massage I've gotten from a provider. Ist time, in May, stripped down to nothing and grinded on me until I came. Only rule was no penetration. Really got off on it and was very wet, with hard nipples. Second time was today, she's more pregnant, so can't grind anymore, but still got nude down to panties, gave great massage and got up on table with me, laid next to me, allowed breast play, full roaming (only rule was no fingers inside). Got her hot and wet again. Paid for HH both times (. 7) didn't ask for tips but gave. 2 - Ad is down now but look for "rejuvenating" or non-AMPs on six forks.Recently went to the same place. Turns out there are two ladies work there and its definitely a case of YMMV. I saw the other lady and it was awful. I was soaked in oils, which she said were slightly scented but I didn't think so. I was so greasy and smelly, I had to go home to shower before returning to work. Went for an hour for $. When it came to the ending, she starts talking about tips. Real mood killer for me. Person I had said her name was Nancy.

On the upside, when I was leaving, the provider Raleighman had was sitting in reception, she looked good.

There was an ad on CL and BP. Can't find the CL one now but it was something about "serene" in the Therapeutic section.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/taking-appointments-now/29779563

TheSting24
07-20-16, 09:04
Good evening fellas. I have a question. Like most of us, I leave my wallet and any valuables in the vehicle when I partake. I pay by cash. In the past I have always paid in a manner that made clear to the woman up front that I have more cash available. I do this assuming the message is passed along to the provider. I never have any trouble leaving happy like this, but I ALWAYS end up having to haggle down to the typical. 4 for the typical service. I find this process really bothersome and it kills any buildup from the tease.

I read many of you posting about how there was no need for negotiation on the flip. Do you think me flashing the cash is making them ask for more up front? Should I have the house money ready and show no more on payment? Am I just overthinking it because of my relative newness to the hobby?

Thanks for your input. This board is great thanks for all the intel and insights.Maybe it is the luck of the draw, I don't know. The two AMPs that I have frequented have NEVER even mentioned a tip. Not even on my first visit when nobody knew me. I guess this just changes from location to location. Now that I think about it, they never even mentioned a happy ending; it was just done without my even asking for it.

Sting.

JakeLaMotta69
07-20-16, 11:18
Greetings fellow music lovers. Recently stopped by a record shop in Cary (JJ#43) that I hadn't previously visited. Here is my experience:

I entered and was met by an average looking Disc Jockey. She was probably mid to late 30's or even early 40's, but it's always hard to tell with these Asian DJs. She was a bit taller than your average Asian DJ, maybe 5'8" or so, and was wearing a pair of loose shorts, a loose sweater on top, and no bra. She was not a spinner, but not fat; she had some meat on her bones (the way I like them). She asked me how long I wanted to listen, I told her 1/2 hour, and she charged me 50 clams, which is 5 or 10 clams more than the other Cary locations.

I laid down on the table (au naturale) and she came back very quickly. She started touching my back lightly and then leaned down and planted a little kiss on my butt. "This could be fun", I was thinking to myself. She started a light massage and then asked if I wanted oil. I was in a rush, so I said no oil, just a light rub. She began the light rubbing and immediately started playing music between my legs, teasing and reaching under. Her directness was an immediate turn-on, but if I wasn't in a hurry I would have asked her to slow down and spend more time on the massage and tease.

Only a few minutes had gone by when she asked me to turn over. Again, I only obliged because I was in a rush and I wanted to quickly get to the last chorus of the song. She immediately asked if I wanted to listen to Billy Joel for 120 clams. I said "120?! I don't even have 120!" She asked how much I had and I said I was really only interested in listening to Harry James. She said that the Harry James record cost $80. Again, I was startled at this and countered that 40 is the going rate for Harry James. She said no, 80, and she would do it in the buff. I was curious to see her instruments outside the case, so I said how about 60. She said no, 80.

Me: 60!

Her: 80.

Me: 70?!

I was on a fact finding mission, so I figured what the hell and acquiesced.

Me: OK (sigh), 80.

The DJ removed her instrument case and I was pretty happy, as I like a little more full figured DJ. Her disks were full bees or maybe even small seas, very nice, pointy record centers, a slight tummy, and not a bad caboose by Asian standards. Also, it is a nice change to see the natural turf airstrips often found in Asia. The grass is naturally more sparse than the fescue common in the US, or the bermuda grass found in Latin America and Africa. She let me strum her records, and I even puckered up and played them like a french horn. I also reached around and squeezed her tom-toms and stroked her turf. Didn't try any fingering in her flute, but it may have been possible as I did not encounter any resistance.

She got some oil and started playing Harry James. The music wasn't bad, but it was obvious that she wanted to get to the closing chorus pretty quickly. Several times I had to tell her to slow down as I prefer slow dance rather than fast techno. She also started singing along to the music, adding some risque lyrics not found in the original score. I got to the final chorus, she cleaned me up, and out the door I went with a bottle of water. I was probably there for a total of 20 minutes including setting up the music and turning it off.

Conclusion:

There is obviously a wider selection of music available at this location than other places in Cary, but as always, YMMV.

Pros:

More of a musical selection for than your standard record shop.

Decent musical instruments on the DJ (for those that like a slightly thicker DJ).

The DJ spoke good English and had a good (read: open) attitude.

Cons:

Everything was rushed; massage, tease, main event.

Expensive for a Harry James or Billy Joel Tune.

DJ could have made herself a little more presentable commensurate with her work environment.

There was no screening at all. So this place will probably be closed down pretty quickly.

Notes:

I asked if she used a record sleeve when listening to Billy Joe and she said she uses a plastic bag. The old Billy Joel in a baggie. Strange.

I wanted to ask if they play Frank Sinatra there, but I forgot. I never listen to Frankie when away from home, but I was hoping to report back to my fellow music lover. From this experience, I wouldn't be surprised if you could hear Old Blue Eyes at this record shop, if that's your thing.

Please feel free to PM me any questions.

Tee98
07-20-16, 12:18
Went to #45 my favorite place and got a great massage but on the flip she got up on the table in between my legs and put her legs under mine elevating me and gave a great HJ while tickling my balls and the whole time and just starring me in the eyes. I have never had this done before and it was incredible. If you happen to get over there ask for this ending.

HotLcndyt
07-20-16, 12:23
How much possibility is to get major STD in body rub for few minutes touching and not inside. Feeling symptoms and concerned.

Be safe.My question to you is why are you asking the forum? LOL. If we all say your ok and don't worry about it, will that make you feel ok? HOW ABOUT CALLING A DOCTOR OR GOING TO A CLINIC? C'Mon. Man LOL.

XHippie
07-20-16, 15:12
My question to you is why are you asking the forum? LOL. If we all say your ok and don't worry about it, will that make you feel ok? HOW ABOUT CALLING A DOCTOR OR GOING TO A CLINIC? C'Mon. Man LOL.Now that's the best answer I've heard yet!! On the topic of STD as you said, are we qualified to give advice concerning someone's health? Yep see a doctor dude, or as A2 said these STD post usually turn out to be bullshit with a hidden agenda.

NcPantyHose2
07-20-16, 16:43
Grovy report brother I love your story awesome. I had a similar experience. But was able to get it to 40. Had to haggle and it was ok. Rushed mechanical and.

Below average thanks for the super detailed report.

Greetings fellow music lovers. Recently stopped by a record shop in Cary (JJ#43) that I hadn't previously visited. Here is my experience:

I entered and was met by an average looking Disc Jockey. She was probably mid to late 30's or even early 40's, but it's always hard to tell with these Asian DJs. She was a bit taller than your average Asian DJ, maybe 5'8" or so, and was wearing a pair of loose shorts, a loose sweater on top, and no bra. She was not a spinner, but not fat; she had some meat on her bones (the way I like them). She asked me how long I wanted to listen, I told her 1/2 hour, and she charged me 50 clams, which is 5 or 10 clams more than the other Cary locations.

I laid down on the table (au naturale) and she came back very quickly. She started touching my back lightly and then leaned down and planted a little kiss on my butt. "This could be fun", I was thinking to myself. She started a light massage and then asked if I wanted oil. I was in a rush, so I said no oil, just a light rub. She began the light rubbing and immediately started playing music between my legs, teasing and reaching under. Her directness was an immediate turn-on, but if I wasn't in a hurry I would have asked her to slow down and spend more time on the massage and tease.

Only a few minutes had gone by when she asked me to turn over. Again, I only obliged because I was in a rush and I wanted to quickly get to the last chorus of the song. She immediately asked if I wanted to listen to Billy Joel for 120 clams. I said "120?! I don't even have 120!" She asked how much I had and I said I was really only interested in listening to Harry James. She said that the Harry James record cost $80. Again, I was startled at this and countered that 40 is the going rate for Harry James. She said no, 80, and she would do it in the buff. I was curious to see her instruments outside the case, so I said how about 60. She said no, 80.

Me: 60!

Me: 70?!

I was on a fact finding mission, so I figured what the hell and acquiesced.

Me: OK (sigh), 80.

The DJ removed her instrument case and I was pretty happy, as I like a little more full figured DJ. Her disks were full bees or maybe even small seas, very nice, pointy record centers, a slight tummy, and not a bad caboose by Asian standards. Also, it is a nice change to see the natural turf airstrips often found in Asia. The grass is naturally more sparse than the fescue common in the US, or the bermuda grass found in Latin America and Africa. She let me strum her records, and I even puckered up and played them like a french horn. I also reached around and squeezed her tom-toms and stroked her turf. Didn't try any fingering in her flute, but it may have been possible as I did not encounter any resistance.

She got some oil and started playing Harry James. The music wasn't bad, but it was obvious that she wanted to get to the closing chorus pretty quickly. Several times I had to tell her to slow down as I prefer slow dance rather than fast techno. She also started singing along to the music, adding some risque lyrics not found in the original score. I got to the final chorus, she cleaned me up, and out the door I went with a bottle of water. I was probably there for a total of 20 minutes including setting up the music and turning it off.

Conclusion:

There is obviously a wider selection of music available at this location than other places in Cary, but as always, YMMV.

Pros:

More of a musical selection for than your standard record shop.

Decent musical instruments on the DJ (for those that like a slightly thicker DJ).

The DJ spoke good English and had a good (read: open) attitude.

Cons:

Everything was rushed; massage, tease, main event.

Expensive for a Harry James or Billy Joel Tune.

DJ could have made herself a little more presentable commensurate with her work environment.

There was no screening at all. So this place will probably be closed down pretty quickly.

Notes:

I asked if she used a record sleeve when listening to Billy Joe and she said she uses a plastic bag. The old Billy Joel in a baggie. Strange.

I wanted to ask if they play Frank Sinatra there, but I forgot. I never listen to Frankie when away from home, but I was hoping to report back to my fellow music lover. From this experience, I wouldn't be surprised if you could hear Old Blue Eyes at this record shop, if that's your thing.

Please feel free to PM me any questions.

German Chris
07-21-16, 14:44
Found JJ's list and working through it, just started a job near Southpoint Mall was wondering if anyone knew of a place or person near there they recommend.

Quozzel
07-21-16, 15:26
Found JJ's list and working through it, just started a job near Southpoint Mall was wondering if anyone knew of a place or person near there they recommend.Where can I find JJ's list?

Ronnor
07-21-16, 15:41
Found JJ's list and working through it, just started a job near Southpoint Mall was wondering if anyone knew of a place or person near there they recommend.They are close by especially when they work out of the residence. http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-kelly-private-locationcome-relax/29448948 http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-lexi-is-here-to-relax-you/29846593.

MD Bellamy
07-21-16, 18:44
Found JJ's list and working through it, just started a job near Southpoint Mall was wondering if anyone knew of a place or person near there they recommend."Working through it" Nice work, when you can get it.

IbChilln
07-21-16, 19:17
Has anyone ever visited an AMP & skipped the massage to get straight to the ending, then tried for another ending? I'm sure it would spook the girl if you aren't known.

Tooter
07-21-16, 22:36
Has anyone ever visited an AMP & skipped the massage to get straight to the ending, then tried for another ending? I'm sure it would spook the girl if you aren't known.Nope. I think that's part of what I like about the massage is the build up and the anticipation of the HE.

thyll2
07-22-16, 09:58
Has anyone ever visited an AMP & skipped the massage to get straight to the ending, then tried for another ending? I'm sure it would spook the girl if you aren't known.At Rainbow in Wake Forest before they closed the first time the ending came first after I was known. Massage was optional. No second ending discussed.

JoyForEvr
07-22-16, 13:35
Where can I find JJ's list?Here is the list.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?13592-JJ-s-List

Nedder
07-22-16, 20:19
Has anyone ever visited an AMP & skipped the massage to get straight to the ending, then tried for another ending? I'm sure it would spook the girl if you aren't known.#45. Ask for the shower first.

RufoReal6371
07-22-16, 23:17
I may have dreamed that I visited #2 on JJ's list tonight. Though after rolling past #16 and seeing a bunch of Uncle LEO's and going down Maynard another group just up from #5 I almost headed outside of city limits. Though due to laziness I dreamt I ended up going to my old standby #2. When I got there I drew Annie who was pretty well-endowed (for an asian) I could c they were nice. She gave a so-so massage and then offered a back walk. I like if if done right but she might be a little heavy-footed and I felt like I got trampled by a water buffalo when she was done. (Actually CiCi at #45 does a nice job with the back walking) . I finally noted that I had enough back walking and she did the hot towel and then the flip. On the flip she was somewhat standoffish but she allowed a little bit of roaming, though it was not really clicking so I backed off. She did the deed, very mechanical and not very good. I ended up finishing myself off while she hyperventilated, or pretended she was blowing out the candles on a cake. I usually offer a more than the standard if the service was even a little bit above average but given her total lack of skill and lack of enthusiasm, I offered the usual $40 which she seemed disappointed with. As I was the last customer of the night I saw the other two other girls walking around the parking lot to stretch their legs after a long day. Both were above average in looks from what I could tell. I may be back to try them out but for now I'd say Annie is average at best.

JoeWeezer
07-23-16, 11:22
Looks like a couple of workers at #16 weren't nice when govt officials came to visit on 7/22. Ended up with a photo shoot.

New Fish
07-23-16, 13:33
My usual go to never disappoints. Stopped in this AM and opted for the TS (I never do) turns out I should get one more often. The TS ended with one of the best a hand shakes I've had. Always a top notch hard massage, the way I like it. Flip and turns out I was had a helluva trumpet player on my hands. First for everything. Why'all be safe, have fun.

Also, with all of the foot rub place talk. What do you all think the odds are of us getting any extras with just a foot rub? I'm on my feet all day and wouldn't mind some attention to them.

GiantGreenTea
07-24-16, 20:51
How legitimate is #45 on JJ's list? I only ask because I drive by there all the time, and Uncle has a house almost right next door.

Kirron
07-24-16, 23:08
My usual go to never disappoints. Stopped in this AM and opted for the TS (I never do) turns out I should get one more often. The TS ended with one of the best a hand shakes I've had. Always a top notch hard massage, the way I like it. Flip and turns out I was had a helluva trumpet player on my hands. First for everything. Why'all be safe, have fun.

Also, with all of the foot rub place talk. What do you all think the odds are of us getting any extras with just a foot rub? I'm on my feet all day and wouldn't mind some attention to them.Hmmm. That's interesting. My provider told me that they stopped offering TS when I visited a few days ago (I know it was there last month). They even had a new price list with no mention of TS. So is TS back?

MatinCary
07-25-16, 00:06
Today, I visited JJs #2 (commonwealth Court). I called to check availability and was told that they are busy and asked me to come after 45 minutes. I reached at the time they told, was greeted by a petite Chinese girl. She took the fee (. 7) and took me to a room. I took care if the dress and laid on the table with face down. Same girl came back. Gave me the change and asked if I want hard of medium. I opted for hard.

She put a towel on my back covering from knees to almost my shoulder and shared massaging on top of that. No oil or lotion. I was a bit worried. It went for about 10 minutes and the she stepped over the table and did back walk. It was a bit too hard and I asked to reduce the pressure. After that she removed the towel, used lotion and the massage continued.

Lot of teasing, limited mutual touching for about 40 minutes. Flipped (I was already excited because of the teasing) and asked. 6 for special service. I agreed and did more of roaming. Nice, soft tittes and allowed a lot of mutual touch. Well worth the. 6 tip. She cleaned up using a hot towel and it was a great feeling. She then continued with from massage. Hands, neck and face. Spent full 1 hr and had lot of fun.

The good:

Appearance of masseuse (late 20's).

Nice body, soft small titties.

Proper body massage for 1 hr.

Mutual touching.

Clean up with hot towel. Was a nice feeling.

The Not So Good:

Door charge for some places are. 6 Here it was. 7 (not sure of that is the standard).

No table shower. I don, t think it was a big deal as I got 1 hr full massage and proper clean up with hot towel. Cleaned up back before flip and after the act.

Vossen
07-25-16, 13:08
How legitimate is #45 on JJ's list? I only ask because I drive by there all the time, and Uncle has a house almost right next door.There are numerous reviews on #45. Read the fourms.

MwmForHotFun
07-25-16, 16:52
http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/awesome-asian-massage-satisfaction-guaranteed-we-want-you-back-919-756-1423/28972262

Had an appointment in that part of town so I made the call and popped in. Gave 5 min notice and was no problem. Was led to a nice, clean, 1 br apartment near pleasant valley, right off Glenwood. Provider Linda was in 40's with heavy makeup but was perky, fun, polite and was wearing only a tight teddy. Paid. 5 for the hour (what a deal) and laid down on table. Undraped was no prom. Opted for no oil for massage and she immediately started the rub down. Was more of light squeezing of legs arms back, etc. With lots of touching of my ass and between my legs. She allowed my hand to roam under teddy and was not wearing anything under. Allowed me to slide it up and rub and finger her. Seemed as if she lubed up with something (vaseline or oil) because was smooth and slippery. On the flip, she asked what I wanted and I said suck. She said fuck for. 8 more. I said I didn't have it and only had. 3 more (for. 8 total) she said ok and to my surprise went to town with a noisy, slippery wet BJ. Paused a few times to spit (saliva), as I was uncovered. She aslo got on table next to me and sucked in a 69 position (but laid next to me, not on top). I exploded while she was jerking me off, as to not cum in her mouth (told her I was ready) she cleaned me up nicely and I left. FS and uncovered BJ is on the menu. Happy hunting.

New Fish
07-25-16, 19:13
Hmmm. That's interesting. My provider told me that they stopped offering TS when I visited a few days ago (I know it was there last month). They even had a new price list with no mention of TS. So is TS back?Not sure man, I definitely got it during my visit!

Vossen
07-25-16, 20:22
http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/awesome-asian-massage-satisfaction-guaranteed-we-want-you-back-919-756-1423/28972262

Had an appointment in that part of town so I made the call and popped in. Gave 5 min notice and was no problem. Was led to a nice, clean, 1 br apartment near pleasant valley, right off Glenwood. Provider Linda was in 40's with heavy makeup but was perky, fun, polite and was wearing only a tight teddy. Paid. 5 for the hour (what a deal) and laid down on table. Undraped was no prom. Opted for no oil for massage and she immediately started the rub down. Was more of light squeezing of legs arms back, etc. With lots of touching of my ass and between my legs. She allowed my hand to roam under teddy and was not wearing anything under. Allowed me to slide it up and rub and finger her. Seemed as if she lubed up with something (vaseline or oil) because was smooth and slippery. On the flip, she asked what I wanted and I said suck. She said fuck for. 8 more. I said I didn't have it and only had. 3 more (for. 8 total) she said ok and to my surprise went to town with a noisy, slippery wet BJ. Paused a few times to spit (saliva), as I was uncovered. She aslo got on table next to me and sucked in a 69 position (but laid next to me, not on top). I exploded while she was jerking me off, as to not cum in her mouth (told her I was ready) she cleaned me up nicely and I left. FS and uncovered BJ is on the menu. Happy hunting.What a bargain.

MwmForHotFun
07-25-16, 20:52
What a bargain.Yep. Haven't seen much about her, but I thought 50 was for a half-hour and she said she does not do halves, only full hours.

KlausM
07-25-16, 22:12

Also, with all of the foot rub place talk. What do you all think the odds are of us getting any extras with just a foot rub? I'm on my feet all day and wouldn't mind some attention to them.I gave Duraleigh a go today and had no such luck. The massage was one of the best I've had. Extremely hard for a cute short woman. However, no flip, and when I indicated she just laughed and wouldn't budge. Hadn't struck out like that in a long while. All in all, massage was fantastic, just hoped for your experience that's all or at least something close to it. Maybe I drew the wrong girl. If ya have any other Intel maybe you could PM me? Happy to trade a story or 10. Thanks!

NcPantyHose2
07-25-16, 23:25
Looks like a couple of workers at #16 weren't nice when govt officials came to visit on 7/22. Ended up with a photo shoot.Yeah saw that crazy stuff. Better steer clear of western wake county. Sherriff Taylor gotz some plans it seems.

JakeLaMotta69
07-26-16, 09:45
What was her name?

Today, I visited JJs #2 (commonwealth Court). I called to check availability and was told that they are busy and asked me to come after 45 minutes. I reached at the time they told, was greeted by a petite Chinese girl. She took the fee (. 7) and took me to a room. I took care if the dress and laid on the table with face down. Same girl came back. Gave me the change and asked if I want hard of medium. I opted for hard.

Member #5284
07-26-16, 11:56
Went to #30 yesterday. I have received better from TSA. Went for a quick 30 min, she seemed put off by that, she did the back then handled the front so fast I don't think the door had not yet shut behind me. Then gives me some water and tells me next time stay one hour. It was not Mimi if your wondering.

XHippie
07-26-16, 13:51
Yeah saw that crazy stuff. Better steer clear of western wake county. Sherriff Taylor gotz some plans it seems.No Tail. Went by #6 and spent an hour with the little one pretty good massage but the only thing that got close to my dick was the probably used sheet I was laying on it was definitely massage only! YMMV.

Intel. Not sure if it's confined to the Capitol Blvd area or will be hitting other areas but #8 for sure and I'm pretty sure #7 got checked for massage license because only the 2 owners are working now, so if you had a favorite girl in one of these 2 stores she's probably gone. # 9 is just down the street I'm not sure about this one but I bet they got hit too. So if you go to your favorite place elsewhere and your girl is out of town looks like the license inspection crew is on the prowl.

Intheyear
07-26-16, 15:30

Had an appointment in that part of town so I made the call and popped in. Gave 5 min notice and was no problem. Was led to a nice, clean, 1 br apartment near pleasant valley, right off Glenwood. Provider Linda was in 40's with heavy makeup but was perky, fun, polite and was wearing only a tight teddy. Paid. 5 for the hour (what a deal) and laid down on table. Undraped was no prom. Opted for no oil for massage and she immediately started the rub down. Was more of light squeezing of legs arms back, etc. With lots of touching of my ass and between my legs. She allowed my hand to roam under teddy and was not wearing anything under. Allowed me to slide it up and rub and finger her. Seemed as if she lubed up with something (vaseline or oil) because was smooth and slippery. On the flip, she asked what I wanted and I said suck. She said fuck for. 8 more. I said I didn't have it and only had. 3 more (for. 8 total) she said ok and to my surprise went to town with a noisy, slippery wet BJ. Paused a few times to spit (saliva), as I was uncovered. She aslo got on table next to me and sucked in a 69 position (but laid next to me, not on top). I exploded while she was jerking me off, as to not cum in her mouth (told her I was ready) she cleaned me up nicely and I left. FS and uncovered BJ is on the menu. Happy hunting.Most of my encounters have been of the GFE variety and have been rare for the last few years. My last AMP visit was about 10 years ago, so I am certainly no expert on what to expect. Raleigh Man's review did cause me to give this one a try. I had a little difficulty finding the exact apartment in the dark and Linda initially seemed a bit hurried because it was near closing time. The apartment was nice, clean and the table included disposable covering. The initial procedures were smooth. Linda is no 20-something hottie, but was pleasant and engaging. The initial offering was only. 50 and the backside rubdown was worth that price. On the flip, I quickly inquire about the menu. I got the same offer as Raleighman and decided to dick her instead of dicker. After some decent BBBJ she covered me and lay sideways across the table. After I prepped her a bit, I covered up and went at it in a standing mish. I finished a few minutes short of the hour, but it was not because of any rushing by her. A nice clean-up followed and I was invited to return sometime earlier in the day. I certainly felt that it was a satisfying encounter for the price.

Ronnor
07-26-16, 16:13

Also, with all of the foot rub place talk. What do you all think the odds are of us getting any extras with just a foot rub? I'm on my feet all day and wouldn't mind some attention to them.Fish must be the man. So far, YMWV (your mileage Will vary).

TheSting24
07-26-16, 16:15
Went to #30 yesterday. I have received better from TSA. Went for a quick 30 min, she seemed put off by that, she did the back then handled the front so fast I don't think the door had not yet shut behind me. Then gives me some water and tells me next time stay one hour. It was not Mimi if your wondering.Did you catch a name? If not, what did she look like? Do you look like LE?

Member #5284
07-26-16, 16:30
Did you catch a name? If not, what did she look like? Do you look like LE?Did not get name, she looks older. I have been there many many times but always see Mimi. I am a blond hair blue eyes muscular guy but was in a tshirt and gym shorts. Don't know how LE that looks. LOL. I think she was put off by the 30 min thing.

Bonneville
07-26-16, 20:08
I have been going to #JJ nine teen for years when I want an excellent 90 minute ($85) vacation from life. The people who run the place are quite nice, it always seems clean and comfortable and the girls always have good skills. There are just wood frame cloth covered swinging doors to the rooms and the walls do not go all the way up to the ceiling. You can hear everything. There is no expectation of any extras so no pressure or negotiations needed. Just a great massage. Or is that still true? Seniors PM if interested in details.

Jimjim77
07-27-16, 23:13
Most of the Cary locations are slow. It's a good time to visit, since some good times can be had and the risk to us is very low. Most will treat you good when it is so slow.

MikefromCali
07-28-16, 10:44
Most of the Cary locations are slow. It's a good time to visit, since some good times can be had and the risk to us is very low. Most will treat you good when it is so slow.Yeah, most of the cary spots are slow but be careful with W. Chatham. Not sure how clean it (she) is. Had some fun but also I had a bad reaction experience from there.

MattCary
07-30-16, 09:44
After Raleigh man review went to try this. Went in and came out. Lady is old. High 40's. Said sorry and came out.

Most of my encounters have been of the GFE variety and have been rare for the last few years. My last AMP visit was about 10 years ago, so I am certainly no expert on what to expect. Raleigh Man's review did cause me to give this one a try. I had a little difficulty finding the exact apartment in the dark and Linda initially seemed a bit hurried because it was near closing time. The apartment was nice, clean and the table included disposable covering. The initial procedures were smooth. Linda is no 20-something hottie, but was pleasant and engaging. The initial offering was only. 50 and the backside rubdown was worth that price. On the flip, I quickly inquire about the menu. I got the same offer as Raleighman and decided to dick her instead of dicker. After some decent BBBJ she covered me and lay sideways across the table. After I prepped her a bit, I covered up and went at it in a standing mish. I finished a few minutes short of the hour, but it was not because of any rushing by her. A nice clean-up followed and I was invited to return sometime earlier in the day. I certainly felt that it was a satisfying encounter for the price..

TheSting24
07-30-16, 15:48
Interesting reading on a recent sting on the Left Coast.

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/seattle-pd-arrests-155-men-in-massage-parlor-sting-operation/

BrownRod
07-30-16, 18:29
Interesting reading on a recent sting on the Left Coast.

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/seattle-pd-arrests-155-men-in-massage-parlor-sting-operation/Its a good read. Police used to many man hours on adult activity. I like the comment section, almost everyone agrees adults should be free to do what they like. Maybe America will make it into the 21 century before I die.

IntjSpirit
07-31-16, 13:47
Surprised that this place isn't talked about more often. While wholeheartedly known for it's legitimacy, the adventure is worth pursuing. Just sayin.

IntjSpirit
07-31-16, 13:54
Always get what you came for. My most recent dream started with the flip. Plastic face lady (excuse me for not knowing her name) is fun, a little rushed, but allows a little upper under and otc roaming below. Afterwards, provided a steamroller approach to my back work and a pat and the patoosh during my exit. Cool.

TheSting24
07-31-16, 16:15
Its a good read. Police used to many man hours on adult activity. I like the comment section, almost everyone agrees adults should be free to do what they like. Maybe America will make it into the 21 century before I die.I doubt it.

Two problems.

One, the police obviously have too much time on their hands and too much money of OURS to spend.

Two, other people enjoy telling us how we should live. Always has been, always will be.

Sad.

JoeWeezer
08-01-16, 06:19
Surprised that this place isn't talked about more often. While wholeheartedly known for it's legitimacy, the adventure is worth pursuing. Just sayin.
'
'
I've been there a few times when my back was acting up. Absolutely no extras there, but the back work was the hardest I've ever experienced. I actually was bruised the next day. It would be addicting if they offered a soft finish.

IntjSpirit
08-01-16, 12:46
Does seem like a great deal. But, was she at least Asian though? Can you give a little more too, like body type and communication? I like mine with very broken English and prefer sounds over words. Thanks!

Had an appointment in that part of town so I made the call and popped in. Gave 5 min notice and was no problem. Was led to a nice, clean, 1 br apartment near pleasant valley, right off Glenwood. Provider Linda was in 40's with heavy makeup but was perky, fun, polite and was wearing only a tight teddy. Paid. 5 for the hour (what a deal) and laid down on table. Undraped was no prom. Opted for no oil for massage and she immediately started the rub down. Was more of light squeezing of legs arms back, etc. With lots of touching of my ass and between my legs. She allowed my hand to roam under teddy and was not wearing anything under. Allowed me to slide it up and rub and finger her. Seemed as if she lubed up with something (vaseline or oil) because was smooth and slippery. On the flip, she asked what I wanted and I said suck. She said fuck for. 8 more. I said I didn't have it and only had. 3 more (for. 8 total) she said ok and to my surprise went to town with a noisy, slippery wet BJ. Paused a few times to spit (saliva), as I was uncovered. She aslo got on table next to me and sucked in a 69 position (but laid next to me, not on top). I exploded while she was jerking me off, as to not cum in her mouth (told her I was ready) she cleaned me up nicely and I left. FS and uncovered BJ is on the menu. Happy hunting.

Luv Massage
08-01-16, 13:09
'
'
I've been there a few times when my back was acting up. Absolutely no extras there, but the back work was the hardest I've ever experienced. I actually was bruised the next day. It would be addicting if they offered a soft finish.I'll wait until I am back in Thailand where I pay about $8/ hr (for a strictly legit) Thai massage.

New Fish
08-01-16, 14:34

Had an appointment in that part of town so I made the call and popped in. Gave 5 min notice and was no problem. Was led to a nice, clean, 1 br apartment near pleasant valley, right off Glenwood. Provider Linda was in 40's with heavy makeup but was perky, fun, polite and was wearing only a tight teddy. Paid. 5 for the hour (what a deal) and laid down on table. Undraped was no prom. Opted for no oil for massage and she immediately started the rub down. Was more of light squeezing of legs arms back, etc. With lots of touching of my ass and between my legs. She allowed my hand to roam under teddy and was not wearing anything under. Allowed me to slide it up and rub and finger her. Seemed as if she lubed up with something (vaseline or oil) because was smooth and slippery. On the flip, she asked what I wanted and I said suck. She said fuck for. 8 more. I said I didn't have it and only had. 3 more (for. 8 total) she said ok and to my surprise went to town with a noisy, slippery wet BJ. Paused a few times to spit (saliva), as I was uncovered. She aslo got on table next to me and sucked in a 69 position (but laid next to me, not on top). I exploded while she was jerking me off, as to not cum in her mouth (told her I was ready) she cleaned me up nicely and I left. FS and uncovered BJ is on the menu. Happy hunting.Tried scheduling wth this one Sunday. Called and she told me be here at 6, done deal. I called at 5:55 when I pulled up and she told me I'd have to wait an hour because someone else was coming (remind you, I was told 6). I told her I was her 6 o'clock and she began to scream at the top of her lungs that I have to wait one hour. Mind you, I'm right outside her "shop". Oh well, you win some you lose some. Maybe I dodged a bullet.

SlantedLights
08-01-16, 14:51
Well they were able to rake in $550 k in court fees plus the moral victory of bringing justice to these scum bags who abuse women and throw money at them.

How is this not entrapment though? The UC was instructed to offer sex for a specific price. Is that legal?

And she seemed surprised that some didn't hand her the money when I bet most do that to protect themselves legally. "I never gave her money, I dropped $200 on the floor there accidentally. ".

I doubt it.

Two problems.

One, the police obviously have too much time on their hands and too much money of OURS to spend.

Two, other people enjoy telling us how we should live. Always has been, always will be.

Sad.

TheSting24
08-01-16, 15:26
Police don't have rules; rules are for the lowly citizens.

Sting.

Well they were able to rake in $550 k in court fees plus the moral victory of bringing justice to these scum bags who abuse women and throw money at them.

How is this not entrapment though? The UC was instructed to offer sex for a specific price. Is that legal?

And she seemed surprised that some didn't hand her the money when I bet most do that to protect themselves legally. "I never gave her money, I dropped $200 on the floor there accidentally. ".

jobobtheclown
08-01-16, 20:22
Eden closed during business hours today. No explanation; lights off. Atsu open.

Kurt308
08-01-16, 22:09
I hit W. Chatham early and a familiar face from Rainbow in Knightdale answers the door. Did not partake because of how things went with her at Knightdale. Skipped over to Miami Blvd. And drew Coco. She is very attractive in looks and body to me with her big hair. TS up front and could of got a handshake there and later but held off till later, back to the room and got a aggressive back rub that hit all the spots. Nice finish, no haggle. Finally stoped at Westgate and asked for SheShe. Very attractive nice massage and finish. I enjoyed Westgate more because of the better massage.

Terra Ryzing
08-02-16, 05:46
BTW BJ heaven at that place on capital before you get to the mall. If you like chubbies that slurp super soft and have a plus tongue action you will be cumming faster than Bernie sanders on a seniors cruise. Highly recommend.Curious which one this is, myself. My usual provider on Buck Jones in Raleigh recently "moved to NY" so I've lost my usual BBBJ / extra. Would be nice to have a substitute. Can PM, if you'd rather it stay discreet.

Asianflu
08-02-16, 11:40
Eden closed during business hours today. No explanation; lights off. Atsu open.They were closed down by LE. They will no longer be open.

XHippie
08-02-16, 12:47
They were closed down by LE. They will no longer be open."They" may not reopen but there's always another buyer. These stores up for grab go on A Chinese web site that is read nationally.

Asianflu
08-02-16, 15:42
"They" may not reopen but there's always another buyer. These stores up for grab go on A Chinese web site that is read nationally.They had a sale after the first LE visit back several months ago; however, landlord would NOT renew lease.

XHippie
08-02-16, 15:53
They had a sale after the first LE visit back several months ago; however, landlord would NOT renew lease.Now that would do it if the landlord bows out.

LPennington
08-03-16, 18:00
It very well may be entrapment however which guy who was arrested will want that issue tried before a judge / jury?

How is this not entrapment though? The UC was instructed to offer sex for a specific price. Is that legal? ".

jobobtheclown
08-04-16, 18:32
They were closed down by LE. They will no longer be open.They've been closed down by LE twice that I know of in the past few months, and came back surprisingly fast each time. What made this one different? Deported?

SlantedLights
08-04-16, 18:34
It very well may be entrapment however which guy who was arrested will want that issue tried before a judge / jury?Better call Saul.

Wtzju
08-04-16, 19:08
Went to #32 Eastern Spa in Apex a few days ago. Met an old lady in late 40's or early 50's. The massage was OK but nothing else.

Wtzju
08-04-16, 19:12
If you google Apex prostitution arrests and you will find nothing:

https://www.google.com/#q=apex+nc+prostitution+arrests.

There is also no data of Apex here:

http://ncpaired.web.unc.edu/

Search the following site and you will find no Apex prostitution arrests in last 10 years (2006-2016).

https://www.raidsonline.com/

MedJohnson
08-04-16, 20:42
Ran by this evening- doors locked, signs up, but open sign is off. No adverts on BP. Closed? Sting? Proceed with caution. They had at least one girl that was very frisky.

New to this page but not new to the game.

MedJohnson
08-04-16, 20:55
Jj26- decent massage, classic asian with classic mechanical finish, OTC backside, TS 13 rose petals.

Jj34- decent massage, classic asian with classic but very nice finish, TS 11 rose petals.

Jj50 x2- classic asian, great time, decent massage with lots of extras and more available for the right price. OTC + topless play. See previous post- closed today with no ads on BP. 11 rose petals w / extras.

TheSting24
08-05-16, 09:50
Try Touch Of Asia. Lilly or Mimi. Get the hour.

Sting.

Went to #32 Eastern Spa in Apex a few days ago. Met an old lady in late 40's or early 50's. The massage was OK but nothing else.

XHippie
08-05-16, 11:27
This place is on my rotation and I try to visit every month or so, the older mamasan that answers the door is really nice and will be very accomimodating if she does the massage and knows you, but I always ask for the younger girl to get a good massage with a VIP finish. They are strict on cleanliness and being safe so come prepared. Financially it's not bad $60 entry fee and they have never asked for or tried to negotiate the tip, Cash Only! No smelly oil used no table shower. After the first time of this no negotiation reaction from them I have tipped well and now they know my face and tip amount so they know the routine when I show up. The thing I learned about this place is they are a little cautious until they get to know you it might take a visit or two for some but it's cheap compared to some places and the results are good. There are several "non-brick and mortar store Asian massage options being advertised lately but if you are looking for an actual massage and some fun this place is ok to add to your list and visit once in awhile. I just wish they would have more choices to choose from but I guess the level of business determines when or if that will ever happen.

Tooter
08-05-16, 12:05
New girl, Jessie, has got some talent. I got a great massage. She was very friendly and worked out all my kinks.

Shake202
08-05-16, 13:41
This place is on my rotation and I try to visit every month or so, the older mamasan that answers the door is really nice and will be very accomimodating if she does the massage and knows you, but I always ask for the younger girl to get a good massage with a VIP finish. They are strict on cleanliness and being safe so come prepared. Financially it's not bad $60 entry fee and they have never asked for or tried to negotiate the tip, Cash Only! No smelly oil used no table shower. After the first time of this no negotiation reaction from them I have tipped well and now they know my face and tip amount so they know the routine when I show up. The thing I learned about this place is they are a little cautious until they get to know you it might take a visit or two for some but it's cheap compared to some places and the results are good. There are several "non-brick and mortar store Asian massage options being advertised lately but if you are looking for an actual massage and some fun this place is ok to add to your list and visit once in awhile. I just wish they would have more choices to choose from but I guess the level of business determines when or if that will ever happen.This place has been closed for years. What's up with all these recent posts in this forum?

XHippie
08-05-16, 15:26
This place has been closed for years. What's up with all these recent posts in this forum?The one you are referring to that closed was on Miami Blvd, different Rose. I believe it's listed as #22 on JJ's list

Member #5284
08-05-16, 15:30

Sting.I went to 32 once, bad massage and that was about it. Yes Mimi is awesome. Great massage.

Shake202
08-05-16, 16:13
The one you are referring to that closed was on Miami Blvd, different Rose. I believe it's listed as #22 on JJ's listOK I found it. Close to my house! Heading that way now, anyone to suggest there? I hate taking a chance on someone random.

Wtzju
08-05-16, 16:30

Sting.How much do they charge for 1 h FS? Thanks, Sting.

Too Badd
08-05-16, 18:28
If you like pregos there is one at yucca jn Cary. She is just starting to show. Which one of you is the daddy? LOL.

BTW BJ heaven at that place on capital before you get to the mall. If you like chubbies that slurp super soft and have a plus tongue action you will be cumming faster than Bernie sanders on a seniors cruise. Highly recommend.Very curious which place on Capital if you could please message me. Your Inbox is full BTW.

MedJohnson
08-05-16, 18:56
Went to the other one in K town. Not the most attractive asian but very good massage with extra fun and significant hatless upgrade available.

Bassman1994
08-05-16, 21:19
Long time lurker Going to be visiting Raleigh from gboro next week and thinking about trying out #41 on jj's list. If anybody has any recommendations on who to see there or any other place I might find a more open menu than standard at please pm me. I'll return the favor next time you visit gboro.

Kirron
08-05-16, 22:47
Very curious which place on Capital if you could please message me. Your Inbox is full BTW.Must be JJ#8. It is near Triangle Town Center.

Member #5284
08-06-16, 00:00
How much do they charge for 1 h FS? Thanks, Sting.Been there many times, don't think FS on menu.

Nattie
08-06-16, 09:41
Haven't posted in a while because I keep going to my same old haunts. My two regulars were out for the day and I need some "back" work so I decided to go to Astu Cary. I went on a week day after noon when I thought it might be slow. I drove over and called from the parking lot and they said come on over. I went in and they said 20 minute wait. They didn't offer a room or anything so I decided to ditch but then I thought I'll just wait it out. The place has gotten some decent reviews lately and I haven't been there for about 6 months so why not. I went back and drew a very cheerful 30 ish woman that had about a 7 body and 7 face. I might be generous here but you get the idea. The massage started out pretty bad and I tried to coach her until I was going to throw in the towel but it got a little better so I stayed. Small amount of tease then flip and a no negotiation standard. She did allow UTC roaming upstairs and smiled the whole time. A kiss on each cheek and I was out the door after a. 40 tip. No connection but good service with a smile. Didn't catch the name but I'd stick with the consensus of not naming the massage girls on a public forum especially in Cary. .

Natt.

Wtzju
08-06-16, 13:12
Been there many times, don't think FS on menu.Thanks, Seven4535. Then what's on menu, BJ / HJ?

XHippie
08-06-16, 14:18
Was in the Area today thought I'd give them ago thinking they might be busy being a Saturday. Surprise! Lights are off doors locked, called the phone number, Disconnected no longer in service. Maybe this one bit the dust again!

PaulBarer
08-06-16, 14:26
Decided to check out #0040 for the first time. Drew a decent enough looking provider in her late 30's. Paid the. 70 fee and got what was actually a pretty good massage. After about 30 minutes, she dimmed the lights and then did some good sensual teasing and build-up before the flip. Good technique after the flip (not mechanical) followed by a hot towel cleanup. She then gave a very nice scalp massage and did some extra work on my legs. All in all, it was a solid experience. No negotiations or hassles. Gave a. 40 tip and then hit up the Jamaican place next door for lunch. Good times.

Member #5284
08-06-16, 17:16
Just encountered a new girl at TOA. She is mid 30's cute, 7 or 8. A Mimi she is not but the potential is there. Nice massage, spent most of the time back walking and massaging the hole back side of my body with her feet. She is new so you have to hint on how you would like to leave. 😉 Ask for CiCi.

MedJohnson
08-07-16, 06:23
Rainbow k town open but the frisky girl is on vacation per mamsan, prob back to Korea. Haven't had time to test yet.

Bonneville
08-07-16, 10:04
Went to the other one in K town. Not the most attractive asian but very good massage with extra fun and significant hatless upgrade available.There are 3 right? T&W, Rainbow, Zen.

MD Bellamy
08-07-16, 10:10
Long time lurker Going to be visiting Raleigh from gboro next week and thinking about trying out #41 on jj's list. If anybody has any recommendations on who to see there or any other place I might find a more open menu than standard at please pm me. I'll return the favor next time you visit gboro.I've seen two ladies there, Wendy and Shasha. Wendy is the older of the two and "well-built" is a good description of her. She will answer the door. She seems quite easy about letting you switch with whoever else is available. Shasha is a bit younger (but not young). Both will give a reasonable massage. Wendy will Fully Satisfy your requirements (but remember to bring your own party hat). Shasha, for me, remains an unknown potential. She provided a good low-key massage and the conventional (non-mechanical) ending but with little that might be considered erotic. I was mellow with that but suspect that more is to be had. There was no negotiation (nor, to be honest, any encouragement from me--very mellow indeed!

TheSting24
08-07-16, 10:57
I was her last week, I enjoyed the back walk. She allowed roaming, but did not allow me to suck her tits, which was a turn off to me.

Just encountered a new girl at TOA. She is mid 30's cute, 7 or 8. A Mimi she is not but the potential is there. Nice massage, spent most of the time back walking and massaging the hole back side of my body with her feet. She is new so you have to hint on how you would like to leave. 😉 Ask for CiCi.

MedJohnson
08-07-16, 12:54
There are 3 right? T&W, Rainbow, Zen.You, good person, are correct. I have not made it to Zen yet and rainbow was closed.

RubaDubdub01
08-07-16, 21:52
Hi guys-.

I enjoy a nice PM with my finish and had several ladies that would help me out but now they are all gone. If you have any tips of ladies that provide a nice PM please send me a message.

Thanks.

RubaDubdub01
08-08-16, 07:41
Has anyone ever gotten afooetjob at a local AMP? With all the back walking and other activities, it just seemed like a likely event but never hear of anyone discussing it. Drop me a line if you have.

RubaDubdub01
08-10-16, 15:41
Am I the only one that has "unsure" thoughts while watching the women volleyball during the olympics-damn I love their outfits.

Pgrandis54
08-10-16, 16:33
After Raleigh man review went to try this. Went in and came out. Lady is old. High 40's. Said sorry and came out.

.Been trying to see her but she's been out of town. She's probably 50 but nice body and good attitude. Surprisingly good massage and cheap price at $50 paid 60 on flip for nice bb finish. Don't know how long she will stay. Might try again for 3rd level on the flip. Easy location.

MattCary
08-10-16, 17:10
http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-so-hot/30058024

Any info on this.

XHippie
08-10-16, 17:11
Must be JJ#8. It is near Triangle Town Center.I don't know guys I've been going to this one for a long time and I know Vivi at #8 very well so I know it ain't her and that's a big definite, The other girls at #8 left and are no longer there due to massage license issues, I knew all 3 of them that worked there really well and as much as I saw them, a tug sure but if a BJ was on the table I would have picked up on the offer and I think others would have too. But before I go tooting my horn I am a big believer in YMMV and any things possible but my gut tells me a slurpy BJ? Not at #8. I've got to believe it was at another location "IF" it happened. All 3 places on Capitol aren't that far from the mall. Spicifics like the actual store, date and a name can lead one to visit and give it a shot but like I said that may be impossible now they all left except Vivi at #8 and Lisa down the road at Holly Tree not sure about the 3rd store on Capitol if they were checked and had to let girls go. The other reason I said YMMV is I'm not / wasn't as familiar with the other 2 stores as I am with #8. Also the original post indicated the girl was chubby, none of the girls at #8 fit this discription not sure about the the other 2 places. All that said if it really did happen at #8 or the other 2 places shame on me for missing it LOL!

Jimjim77
08-10-16, 19:47
You are 100% correct. Never at #0008. Unless I'm also losing my touch. By the way I was just surprised at a location by a girl who just went back to NYC for good. As her parting gift I got one. I would have never guessed it was available. She is not coming back so don't ask the girl or location. I won't tell since it would give away my Identity since she reads this and would tell others locally. Sorry.

Build some relationships and almost anything is available, but it takes time and money.

I don't know guys I've been going to this one for a long time and I know Vivi at #8 very well so I know it ain't her and that's a big definite, The other girls at #8 left and are no longer there due to massage license issues, I knew all 3 of them that worked there really well and as much as I saw them, a tug sure but if a BJ was on the table I would have picked up on the offer and I think others would have too. But before I go tooting my horn I am a big believer in YMMV and any things possible but my gut tells me a slurpy BJ? Not at #8. I've got to believe it was at another location "IF" it happened. All 3 places on Capitol aren't that far from the mall. Spicifics like the actual store, date and a name can lead one to visit and give it a shot but like I said that may be impossible now they all left except Vivi at #8 and Lisa down the road at Holly Tree not sure about the 3rd store on Capitol if they were checked and had to let girls go. The other reason I said YMMV is I'm not / wasn't as familiar with the other 2 stores as I am with #8. Also the original post indicated the girl was chubby, none of the girls at #8 fit this discription not sure about the the other 2 places. All that said if it really did happen at #8 or the other 2 places shame on me for missing it LOL!

ExpectMore
08-10-16, 20:37
If I were to guess, it could be Emily massage place in Capital, there was a girl there who seemed frisky and fit the description.

I recently went to the following places.

#2, average to above average service depending on who you get.

#6, decent massage, got extra, based on how it all went it seemed like getting extra can be YMMV [Not disclosing more information to not reveal my identity.

#17, Great massage, average finish.

#18, Well here its not really about massage is it. Follow the routine! You can't go wrong.

Also tried the one on newton road, my report is very similar to the other monger who tried that one in the past few weeks.

The overall experience is considered excellent by me if there is great tease during a great massage. Else it is average service.

Also, I never touch the women while they are massaging me, on the flip though.

Vossen
08-11-16, 08:10
Am I the only one that has "unsure" thoughts while watching the women volleyball during the olympics-damn I love their outfits.My thoughts definitely aren't "unsure".

Shake202
08-11-16, 10:45
http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-so-hot/30058024

Any info on this.I took on for the team. Person on phone is mamasan. Nice efficiency apt by Crabtree. Young girl, hardly any English. Worth doing. PM me for details.

Promoter3
08-11-16, 12:01
Checked out this spot recently, and there's new talent, but reduction in service. There used to be two older, unattractive P+ bordering on E providers here, who have now been replaced by younger, cuter, tighter, and infinitely less fun girls in their place. Mamasan was cranky when I insisted on seeing who was there, but eventually she brought out a late 20's cutie who spoke terrific English named Cici. (what spa doesn't have a Cici? Massage was a light brushing, and when I asked for harder, she just brushed harder. I figured it was a sign of better things to come, but the flip brought nothing better, and a "you do" followed by some lotion. I declined. It may have been her first day, so who knows, but I'm not inclined to put in work, when there are better options available. Downgrade.

XHippie
08-11-16, 13:59
Checked out this spot recently, and there's new talent, but reduction in service. There used to be two older, unattractive P+ bordering on E providers here, who have now been replaced by younger, cuter, tighter, and infinitely less fun girls in their place. Mamasan was cranky when I insisted on seeing who was there, but eventually she brought out a late 20's cutie who spoke terrific English named Cici. (what spa doesn't have a Cici? Massage was a light brushing, and when I asked for harder, she just brushed harder. I figured it was a sign of better things to come, but the flip brought nothing better, and a "you do" followed by some lotion. I declined. It may have been her first day, so who knows, but I'm not inclined to put in work, when there are better options available. Downgrade.The two older women that were there for a long time did leave, my sources tell me the heavier girl went to NY and will not return and the tiny one went to #9 which also owns #1 not sure if she's still there. These 2 ladies were not the best looking but gave great massages and different levels of service depending on how well they new or was attracted to you. The new staff at a place can take time to figure out and having the Mamasan at the front desk everyday is not helpful IMO, Mamasan is also part owner with her husband which is the guy at #9. Changes at #1 indeed!

RTPDude
08-11-16, 14:37
Anyone been to to Health Massage NC in Morrisville?

http://www.healthmassagenc.com

Cute little 20 something Chinese named Tina works there but so far no luck. Legit as far as I can tell.

RTPDude
08-11-16, 14:40
Anyone had any luck at Health Massage NC. www.healthmassagenc.com.

Cute 20 something Chinese girl works there. No luck so far. Maybe someone has had better luck?

LPennington
08-11-16, 16:11
I was there earlier this week. It was my 3rd time but she finally let me grab her ass (OTC) and then teased me with several grazes of my dick before the flip. Then gave me about 2-3 minutes of nice stroking on my dick while still on my stomach. My hour was almost up and I needed to get to an appointment so I told her we could finish more next time. Definitely a YMMV. Be friendly and hopefully you are in shape.

Anyone been to to Health Massage NC in Morrisville?

http://www.healthmassagenc.com

Cute little 20 something Chinese named Tina works there but so far no luck. Legit as far as I can tell.

BrownRod
08-11-16, 21:53
I went over here and theres 2 places. Relax or Revive. Any idea which one is the fun one?I stopped by both of these places. The one on the walmart side of the road has the private rooms, if you don't count the camera over the door looking at you. They have a few hispanic ladies that work there. They offer non alcohoic drinks. The one I had did a great job. She was very strong. So if you like power she is the lady for you. The foot massage never went past my knees. Not even a hint of anything extra. At the end they give you a card to go up front to pay. After checking my watch I notice I still had some time to try the other place close to target. They offered a light alcohoic drink or other regular drinks. No private rooms at this one. In the back they have about 2 rows of seats with curtains that block off the opposit side. They have a asian lady at this location. She is not as strong as the hispanic lady but she does a good job. She goes up past the knees but not all the way to the jackpot. They also have a camera that covers the entire side back there. They are very friendly so if you are a repeat customer she might flirt more but I don't think the AMP treatment will be available. Both places do good work but if you want that little extra you might want to save your money for you AMP ladies.

XHippie
08-11-16, 22:19
I stopped by both of these places. The one on the walmart side of the road has the private rooms, if you don't count the camera over the door looking at you. They have a few hispanic ladies that work there. They offer non alcohoic drinks. The one I had did a great job. She was very strong. So if you like power she is the lady for you. The foot massage never went past my knees. Not even a hint of anything extra. At the end they give you a card to go up front to pay. After checking my watch I notice I still had some time to try the other place close to target. They offered a light alcohoic drink or other regular drinks. No private rooms at this one. In the back they have about 2 rows of seats with curtains that block off the opposit side. They have a asian lady at this location. She is not as strong as the hispanic lady but she does a good job. She goes up past the knees but not all the way to the jackpot. They also have a camera that covers the entire side back there. They are very friendly so if you are a repeat customer she might flirt more but I don't think the AMP treatment will be available. Both places do good work but if you want that little extra you might want to save your money for you AMP ladies.Yep my exact experience I got a foot massage from the Hispanic lady in one of the rooms with the camera over the door, it's a relaxing visit and they really provide a good atmosphere and do a great job but I wouldn't go in with the fantasy of more. The first visit was with my sweetie couples day treat (a guy actually did my feet that visit) the second visit I was solo was with the Hispanic lady. I never went to the place but I remember the girl in the nail salon in Cary that was giving out HE then got pregnant and started working out of her apartment I think and was on BP for awhile you all know who I'm talking about sorry I have a terrible memory for names but the point is going into a nail salon and getting a HE in the back room is kinda hot if HE were given out at foot spas I'd put it in my rotation, but I don't think these places are there. Yet.

Pubb69
08-12-16, 12:02
I was there earlier this week. It was my 3rd time but she finally let me grab her ass (OTC) and then teased me with several grazes of my dick before the flip. Then gave me about 2-3 minutes of nice stroking on my dick while still on my stomach. My hour was almost up and I needed to get to an appointment so I told her we could finish more next time. Definitely a YMMV. Be friendly and hopefully you are in shape.Given the location I would highly doubt anything along that line would be available, when I went in the 2 previous clients coming out were women. The massage was way beyond the typical jack shacks and great care was taken to use the sheets to cover also given that the only ones that work are an older and younger masseuse I would say that the older one keeps a watchful eye on everything as it is her responsibility not to get shut down.

Anyone going there thinking YMMV is going to be disappointed, but the massage itself is top quality.

RTPDude
08-12-16, 13:43
Given the location I would highly doubt anything along that line would be available, when I went in the 2 previous clients coming out were women. The massage was way beyond the typical jack shacks and great care was taken to use the sheets to cover also given that the only ones that work are an older and younger masseuse I would say that the older one keeps a watchful eye on everything as it is her responsibility not to get shut down.

Anyone going there thinking YMMV is going to be disappointed, but the massage itself is top quality.I'm going to have to agree with this. Massage was great but no suggestion of anything else even after a few visits.

LPennington
08-12-16, 14:40
Actually, the younger one is in charge (I'd put her age in the 30's versus 20's). I agree w / you that the majority of clients were female.

Given the location I would highly doubt anything along that line would be available, when I went in the 2 previous clients coming out were women. The massage was way beyond the typical jack shacks and great care was taken to use the sheets to cover also given that the only ones that work are an older and younger masseuse I would say that the older one keeps a watchful eye on everything as it is her responsibility not to get shut down.

Anyone going there thinking YMMV is going to be disappointed, but the massage itself is top quality.

Pgrandis54
08-14-16, 07:17
Anyone know if Amy or Angie from Apple are still around. They have changed owners. Also I've lost most of my favorites and am looking for gals that do the knee walk on your back. Can you pm with some providers. Or better yet any that do body to body slides? Sure miss those two at green apple.

Vossen
08-14-16, 11:40
I took on for the team. Person on phone is mamasan. Nice efficiency apt by Crabtree. Young girl, hardly any English. Worth doing. PM me for details.I PM'd for details. No response.

Dude39
08-14-16, 14:29
I took on for the team. Person on phone is mamasan. Nice efficiency apt by Crabtree. Young girl, hardly any English. Worth doing. PM me for details.I have seen this girl, pics are not real, she is cute, young and sexy.

Complete body to body, I asked for only front massage, massage is ok, but teasing and HE was good.

Vossen
08-14-16, 16:00
I have seen this girl, pics are not real, she is cute, young and sexy.

Complete body to body, I asked for only front massage, massage is ok, but teasing and HE was good.

Ok, how much?

Nattie
08-14-16, 19:28
Hit up Touch of Asia the other night and drew a 30 something petite masseuse. She was very friendly and playful and seemed to genuinely enjoy what she was doing. Most of the ladies here have a really good attitude and I've never had a bad massage. She started with a nice light massage and then I asked if she did back walking. She was more than happy to jump up on the table and continue the massage. I like back walking to augment the session and she's really good. She'll do it for as long as you like. The other thing she does, that I love, is she will sit on your butt and massage your back. She also puts her knee in your crotch while working the shoulders. Throughout the massage she will tease here and there to keep it interesting. All in all a good time. The final was good but for some will be too mechanical and she looks away from the prize. Maybe she's been surprised on occasion. I'll keep with the rule and not disclose the name but I will say that she's new. Have fun and be safe.

Nattie.

Dude39
08-14-16, 23:52
Ok, how much?$60 for hour and $40 tip.
http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-line-up-new-asian-girls-just-arrived-sexy-and-hot/24506594 This is the link

Starliner63
08-15-16, 12:01
Went to Beauty on Miami Blvd. This weekend. Got a tiny, really cute girl, around 30, I'm guessing.

Massage was pretty normal for an AMP. I've had better and worse. No teasing at all before the flip. After the flip, she went right to the end, no haggling. Pretty mechanical. Light otc with no objection. It was my first visit, so I didn't push. I may repeat if I don't find a better place to go. A lot of choices in Durham. Standard fee and tip with table shower.

DutchCourage3
08-15-16, 19:30
Went in for a half hour.

Used a mix of lotion and oil, okay massage from a shorter chubby woman about 35 ish? On my stomach was pressing too hard on the legs I asked her to lighten the pressure. Went right for the goods. No questions no tip discussed. Definitely not mechanical but technique was lacking. Left her the standard on the way out the door. Would repeat.

HungryMa
08-16-16, 08:38
I was there earlier this week. It was my 3rd time but she finally let me grab her ass (OTC) and then teased me with several grazes of my dick before the flip. Then gave me about 2-3 minutes of nice stroking on my dick while still on my stomach. My hour was almost up and I needed to get to an appointment so I told her we could finish more next time. Definitely a YMMV. Be friendly and hopefully you are in shape.Was your experience with the younger one here named Tina or the older one?

Pubb69
08-16-16, 11:15
Was your experience with the younger one here named Tina or the older one?I don't know why people write these things, maybe it is because they want things to happen at a legit place that simply will not.

For one thing I doubt he would leave in the middle of things and another is these women could care less if your in shape. The only thing that needs to be in shape is your wallet, but that said these type of posts potentially send guys to a completely legit establishment seeking things that are not available there and also bringing unwanted attention that hurts their business.

HungryMa
08-16-16, 20:25
I don't know why people write these things, maybe it is because they want things to happen at a legit place that simply will not.

For one thing I doubt he would leave in the middle of things and another is these women could care less if your in shape. The only thing that needs to be in shape is your wallet, but that said these type of posts potentially send guys to a completely legit establishment seeking things that are not available there and also bringing unwanted attention that hurts their business.I agree. I have been here about 5 times and all but once with Tina. She is always professional and gives one of the best massages in the area. Always uses the towel even massaging the glutes through it. The one time I had another provider and she was a little frisky so I had to think if anything happened it would have been with the other lady. I hope mongers do not go there thinking there is more on the menu with Tina. I think they will be disappointed.

LPennington
08-16-16, 21:00
HubgryMa, the younger one.

Was your experience with the younger one here named Tina or the older one?Pubb69, no time for a back & forth on here, but my experience was as I described. I have no reason to exaggerate. My regular spot is #44.

LPennington
08-16-16, 21:05
By "Be friendly and hopefully you are in shape" I mean "be nice and hopefully you will be in luck. " My 2nd language is English.

For one thing I doubt he would leave in the middle of things and another is[b] these women could care less if your in shape[b/]. The only thing that needs to be in shape is your wallet, but that said these type of posts potentially send guys to a completely legit establishment seeking things that are not available there and also bringing unwanted attention that hurts their business.

RTPDude
08-17-16, 00:01
I don't know why people write these things, maybe it is because they want things to happen at a legit place that simply will not.

For one thing I doubt he would leave in the middle of things and another is these women could care less if your in shape. The only thing that needs to be in shape is your wallet, but that said these type of posts potentially send guys to a completely legit establishment seeking things that are not available there and also bringing unwanted attention that hurts their business.I have to agree that after a few visits this is a legit establishment. You will get a good massage but nothing else. I have yet to meet someone who will walk out in the middle of things the way the poster described.

Editit
08-17-16, 07:45
I was in Knightdale yesterday and saw the "open" sign lit. I thought they were shut down. Any recent Intel on this spot? Same staff or some new "ladies"? PMs are fine.

Kurt308
08-17-16, 08:41
I was in Knightdale yesterday and saw the "open" sign lit. I thought they were shut down. Any recent Intel on this spot? Same staff or some new "ladies"? PMs are fine.Wake Forest Rainbow was shut down. Knightdale is operating.

MedJohnson
08-17-16, 11:40
Wake Forest Rainbow was shut down. Knightdale is operating.K town was closed for about a week. Said they were on vacation. The friskier one was still on "vacation" but still had a nice visit.

Cat Tech
08-17-16, 15:22
$60 for hour and $40 tip.
http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-line-up-new-asian-girls-just-arrived-sexy-and-hot/24506594 This is the linkI went today and took one for the team. Room was 100 degrees. Girl was nice and clean and smiled but not good massage and no body to body as advertised in ad. She looked ok. Not real young. 6 or 7 maybe. 60 massage for hour and I tipped 40 the regular for the mechanical no thrills ending. I was hoping for more after reading the review. Don't waste your time. Won't be back.

Cat Tech
08-17-16, 15:23
I took on for the team. Person on phone is mamasan. Nice efficiency apt by Crabtree. Young girl, hardly any English. Worth doing. PM me for details.I went today and took one for the team. Room was 100 degrees. Girl was nice and clean and smiled but not good massage and no body to body as advertised in ad. She looked ok. Not real young. 6 or 7 maybe. 60 massage for hour and I tipped 40 the regular for the mechanical no thrills ending. I was hoping for more after reading the review. Don't waste your time. Won't be back.

Cat Tech
08-17-16, 15:33
I took on for the team. Person on phone is mamasan. Nice efficiency apt by Crabtree. Young girl, hardly any English. Worth doing. PM me for details.Ad says bodyslides / Thast why I went. No oil or bodyslidesI am clean and freshly showered and a nice looking good smelling fellow! LOL.

Sigurd
08-18-16, 11:28
Anyone know if Amy or Angie from Apple are still around. They have changed owners. Also I've lost most of my favorites and am looking for gals that do the knee walk on your back. Can you pm with some providers. Or better yet any that do body to body slides? Sure miss those two at green apple.Knee crawl should be available at JJ#37. Good massages there of late, with strong pressure on back if that is what you are looking for; feel free to pm for name of recommended masseuse.

Sigurd
08-18-16, 11:42
Hi guys-.

I enjoy a nice PM with my finish and had several ladies that would help me out but now they are all gone. If you have any tips of ladies that provide a nice PM please send me a message.

Thanks.PM has been on the menu at an AMP not located in Cary. Feel free to pm me for details.

RubaDubdub01
08-18-16, 12:09
Hey guys-seems like there has been quite a bit of turn over at the local AMPs and a lot of the ladies are very mechanical in flip technique. Looking for some ladies that have better than average flip skills. PM me and lets compare notes.

Kurt308
08-18-16, 16:51
Hey guys-seems like there has been quite a bit of turn over at the local AMPs and a lot of the ladies are very mechanical in flip technique. Looking for some ladies that have better than average flip skills. PM me and lets compare notes.I know of one that is pretty fun and will slip her fingers in your ass so fast you will be walking out with a limp. Pm me.

HungryMa
08-18-16, 18:22
By "Be friendly and hopefully you are in shape" I mean "be nice and hopefully you will be in luck. " My 2nd language is English.Sent you a pm. Check your inbox.

HotLcndyt
08-18-16, 18:58
Been a while since I contributed. I can confirm the unexpected return of shi-shi, who was quite a hit in her brief stay last year. For those that missed her, she's a 9 IRL which means an 11 in AMP-land. Best I can peg she's probably 30. Cute as hell, great body. I didn't follow the Boy Scout motto, nor did I come in with the right presidents, so I was only able to partake of the standard P+. As was the case last time, more on the table. Massage was pretty good with lots of roaming and she took direction well. Happy hunting.Anyone know if she is still here? In town for a few days and want to check her out if she is still there. Been months since I've been in town so where's the best place for a possible BBBJ? Pm only please.

RsxInSpt
08-19-16, 00:54
Anyone know if she is still here? In town for a few days and want to check her out if she is still there. Been months since I've been in town so where's the best place for a possible BBBJ? Pm only please.I can confirm she is still there, as of today.

MedJohnson
08-19-16, 08:06
Frustrated by Soft Hands place. No address in ad. I call to get address. They text me then call to see when I was coming. They seem irritated when I tell them I am 20 minutes away and can't make it in. Next day I call again, no answer, VM full, no response to text. They call me back 30 minutes later and I'm already at another provider. Is this place worth all the hassle?

Myron49
08-19-16, 11:10
Hi all. Its been sometime (I actually had a diff site name but forgot the password) since I posted last since. I tend to frequent the same 2 or 3 parlors in the area. That said I decided to go back to #002 since it had been a while that I had been there and was greeted by a 30 yr old+ 6 AMP scale but very nice. I received a very nice massage and great tease but was met on the flip with a negotiation and that by usual (at least for the 3 years I have been getting massages) was on the bottom end. I let her know that that was all I was spending and she proceeded to oil up but the "mood" was broken and I was pissed so I tipped her 4 time less than what she was to receive in the ending. Normally my other brain wins out but I'll be damned if I'm going over the standard 2 Jackson"s unless I get extremely good service which she was well on her way to receiving until the flip. I guess this was bound to happen at some sometime. To each is own but let me know if you all think I'm an idiot and the game is changing for this "old" timer. Be well and safe.

EdGein
08-19-16, 16:04
I can confirm she is still there, as of today.Or is it another girl. This one went by Kellie but her name was Xi.

Vossen
08-19-16, 17:24
Or is it another girl. This one went by Kellie but her name was Xi.Damn. Should would have my pockets empty.

John7777
08-21-16, 04:42
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Drone1
08-21-16, 08:07
I know of one that is pretty fun and will slip her fingers in your ass so fast you will be walking out with a limp. Pm me.I notice that the paroles seem to be refenced by codes. For in stance, #2. Is there away to decipher the numerical reference to find the actual parlor name and location. I'm new to site so still learning.

EdGein
08-21-16, 13:58
Damn. Should would have my pockets empty.It is not her. She is hella cute though.

MD Bellamy
08-21-16, 14:44
I notice that the paroles seem to be refenced by codes. For in stance, #2. Is there away to decipher the numerical reference to find the actual parlor name and location. I'm new to site so still learning.Go back the the first Raleigh page. About halfway down is JimJim's List (of parlors). The numbers are referencing that.

Stang613
08-21-16, 15:26
Frustrated by Soft Hands place. No address in ad. I call to get address. They text me then call to see when I was coming. They seem irritated when I tell them I am 20 minutes away and can't make it in. Next day I call again, no answer, VM full, no response to text. They call me back 30 minutes later and I'm already at another provider. Is this place worth all the hassle?It is not worth the hassle. Ok rub, poor BJ, gut. Location off pleasant valley.

MedJohnson
08-21-16, 20:06
It is not worth the hassle. Ok rub, poor BJ, gut. Location off pleasant valley.Thanks for the info. Seems there are better placed with better menus to choose from in the area.

Monger on my friends!

Spoon Sports83
08-21-16, 22:44
These 2 reviews are spot on.

I used to frequent T&W in K-town but the massage was ehh. Flip was way to mechanical.

So today I decided to stop by Rainbow in K-town. Very clean place and was greeted with a smile. They were very pleasant from the moment I walked in. She waled me to my room and offered a table shower. I never had one so I went for it. When Robert1744 said they pay attention to everything he ment it. It felt so good to be cleaned from head to toe with soft gentle hands. She proceeded to dry me off well then walked me back to my room. I was asked it I wanted a medium or hard massage I went for the medium since I went to the gym today and was very sore. Massage was excellent I felt so relaxed afterwards. On the flip she was shocked ans asked if it was real. Very very big she said in excitement. Continued with alot of teasing then she dropped her shirt, very nice jugs BTW. She started standing up then sat next tome then layed down then for the finish she sat Indian style at my feet to give full attention. She knows how to work her hands. It ended really funny as I exploded all over her arm and hit her in the eye. LMAO. She didn't care at all she was more amazed of the pressure. LOL After that she proceded to massage me more. When finished I got dressed and she gave me a big hug and wouldn't let me go for a few. While walking out she grabs my package and said please come see me again soon. Handed me a bottle of cold water a regular size bottle at that not the small travel kind. And I went about my way.

Lets say I will return and hope more is on the menu.

Best place so far. Deserves an E on the list. Nice massage cute friendly girls definitely go out of way to be friendly will do a little more than standard finish.

I may keep going there just to hone my skills a little more and see what else is available. But now that I'm back in the game with a re-popped AMP cherry. I'll probably use the intel of this board more to get the best bang for the buck.

Aswerty9111
08-22-16, 02:17
How old are the people around Rainbow?

These 2 reviews are spot on.

I used to frequent T&W in K-town but the massage was ehh. Flip was way to mechanical.

So today I decided to stop by Rainbow in K-town. Very clean place and was greeted with a smile. They were very pleasant from the moment I walked in. She waled me to my room and offered a table shower. I never had one so I went for it. When Robert1744 said they pay attention to everything he ment it. It felt so good to be cleaned from head to toe with soft gentle hands. She proceeded to dry me off well then walked me back to my room. I was asked it I wanted a medium or hard massage I went for the medium since I went to the gym today and was very sore. Massage was excellent I felt so relaxed afterwards. On the flip she was shocked ans asked if it was real. Very very big she said in excitement. Continued with alot of teasing then she dropped her shirt, very nice jugs BTW. She started standing up then sat next tome then layed down then for the finish she sat Indian style at my feet to give full attention. She knows how to work her hands. It ended really funny as I exploded all over her arm and hit her in the eye. LMAO. She didn't care at all she was more amazed of the pressure. LOL After that she proceded to massage me more. When finished I got dressed and she gave me a big hug and wouldn't let me go for a few. While walking out she grabs my package and said please come see me again soon. Handed me a bottle of cold water a regular size bottle at that not the small travel kind. And I went about my way.

Lets say I will return and hope more is on the menu.

Jimjim77
08-22-16, 10:12
A new AMP List is available. As always it's best to call first.

If you see anything that is wrong with the location, phone number, or if it is closed (or re-opened) please post it here rather than a PM. That way no one needs to wait for the next list. Also my mail box is almost full and I need to clean it up.

It's getting harder to keep up the list, so I only post validated real AMP physical locations and not apartments. The list does not also contain non-Asian places such as Quality in Durham. I also went to a 4 digit code for better searching.

Jimjim77
08-22-16, 16:35
Got some questions as where the list is located.

It's under the Raleigh User Blog section.

Nattie
08-22-16, 17:07
Thank you for the list and all of your hard work. You the Man.

Nattie.

If you see anything that is wrong with the location, phone number, or if it is closed (or re-opened) please post it here rather than a PM. That way no one needs to wait for the next list. Also my mail box is almost full and I need to clean it up.

It's getting harder to keep up the list, so I only post validated real AMP physical locations and not apartments. The list does not also contain non-Asian places such as Quality in Durham. I also went to a 4 digit code for better searching.

Livinitinva
08-22-16, 20:51
This review is about a month old, so I cannot be sure of Turn-over.

Since I only had 20's, I asked for and got change for the $70 hr massage.

They asked if I wanted a TS, but I turned it down since I like long massages.

My masseuse hinted that I really really should not have turned it down.

From other reviews, sounds like I should not have.

I asked for a hard massage and I must say she gave a wonderfully hard massage.

Leaned into it, using elbows and all her weight.

And she did it in a fashion that she knew what she was doing.

She was relieving tension on muscles, not ironing out bones.

She was quite flirty throughout the massage.

On the flip, I offered the standard tip for the standard service.

However, she worked very hard to convince me to upgrade from a non-standard tip to non-standard service.

Definitely the best non-standard service I have gotten in raleigh. Though of course this was Knightdale.

PM for details.

XHippie
08-22-16, 22:47

It's getting harder to keep up the list, so I only post validated real AMP physical locations and not apartments. The list does not also contain non-Asian places such as Quality in Durham. I also went to a 4 digit code for better searching.JJ I travel all over the place and when I go to USASG in whatever city I'm in to see what's happening where I always think damn I've got to RTFF if they only had a JJ list here, thanks brother for making it a little easier for us around these parts.

Jimjim77
08-22-16, 23:12
Thanks to you all who ppreciate the list. I don't get around as much as I would like since I have found a couple of great regulars. So I count on you posts and PMs to keep the list up to date, thanks. I would like to add all the places that offer massages but there are just too many. There are over 40 real active AMPs, but there must be another 40 or more if I included the non-AMPs, so called ligitimate places, and floating providers out of hotels and apartments that provide good services. So I'll continue just to list the AMPs.

JJ I travel all over the place and when I go to USASG in whatever city I'm in to see what's happening where I always think damn I've got to RTFF if they only had a JJ list here, thanks brother for making it a little easier for us around these parts.

Donatello
08-22-16, 23:32
Thanks to you all who ppreciate the list. I don't get around as much as I would like since I have found a couple of great regulars. So I count on you posts and PMs to keep the list up to date, thanks. I would like to add all the places that offer massages but there are just too many. There are over 40 real active AMPs, but there must be another 40 or more if I included the non-AMPs, so called ligitimate places, and floating providers out of hotels and apartments that provide good services. So I'll continue just to list the AMPs.You're efforts are a huge asset to the community here JJ. Glad you feel appreciated for your efforts. Just a small heads up, that it seems the cut-and-paste got away from you on #0046. Small thing, but wanted to do my part to help with your effort. .

JellyBear
08-23-16, 01:22
It is not her. She is hella cute though.I went there yesterday and did not have desirable sensual service. It started really good with a TS (needed one) where she cleaned everything inside out. Then the massage was pretty good for 5 minutes and then she went for the tease. It was super good for 5 minutes more. Then she went away for hot towel but I wanted more tease. Immediately after the flip she started to negotiate real bad. She wanted $ for full access top and bottom. I mean who take a 100 extra to an AMP (other than VIP) She wouldn't even settle for even 20 less. BTW it was all whispers and actions and it was getting tuff with her not heeding. Finally she let me touch boobs. But I was not getting into it. More so with her reminding me of the time. I was frustrated and asked my tip back (no way I was getting it, but I asked anyway) she said 5 min more and let me suck. She tried real hard and eventually I happily exploded.

I think I did a mistake by taking an appointment. She was not as cute as expected but YMMV. She was short and had a little tummy but had the eraser nips.

The fact that I had to cough 60 for so much hassle.

Total 130 damage. Not upto mark.

I guess should ask what's your name and then ask for the right person.

Be Safe.

Spoon Sports83
08-23-16, 02:44
How old are the people around Rainbow?The one who greeted me looked to be in her 20's.

The one who took care of me was maybe in her mid 40's.

Aswerty9111
08-23-16, 04:30
The one who greeted me looked to be in her 20's.

The one who took care of me was maybe in her mid 40's.Where do you guys recommend to go for the younger people?