PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Harry Plopper
12-15-11, 08:37
Thanks for the info!

Legit, although I sleep for 2 hours after massage and went to bed early so the massage was real good.

CraigBaucum
12-15-11, 14:19
http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/deep-tissue-massage-only-65/7400074

Starliner63
12-16-11, 10:39
She's legit. I tried but no luck. As always, YMMV. Good luck.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/deep-tissue-massage-only-65/7400074

Thecore0620
12-16-11, 16:55
Agree and will say with almost complete certainty that your mileage will not vary.

She's legit. I tried but no luck. As always, YMMV. Good luck.

LakersPlayer
12-16-11, 23:49
I love this blog, and CJ! Great writer, glad someone else in the area reads like I do. She's currently working as an independent girl, she quit the parlor. There's also a similar blog that I enjoy about a young woman who started as a webcam girl and graduated to real life body rubs.

http://secretsofawebcamgirl.com/It's now a book on Amazon.

LakersPlayer
12-17-11, 12:36
It's now a book on Amazon.I just noticed that the book is free for 5 days. Might be a good time to check it out.

Fl Wing
12-17-11, 17:25
I get to Raleigh once a year for a trade show. Done the Youngsville AMP and was not impressed. Can live with a HJ HE, but would at least like visual stimulation and mutual touching to go with it. It appears that no AMP in the area offers any more and some much less. Last year called Ms. Henry from a BP at (919 522 2336) very slim girl and got great service. Can't find any ads for her now. Any advice appreciated. Will be there in mid Jan. For travelers going south, the Osaka spa behind south of the boarder is a don't miss place. Everything is on the menu.

NCblue
12-22-11, 15:18
So I've never tried a massage parlor before, if I wanted to have a happy time which place around raleigh would be my best bet?

Spaceball1
12-25-11, 18:19
So I've never tried a massage parlor before, if I wanted to have a happy time which place around raleigh would be my best bet?My vote goes to VIP

Harry Plopper
12-26-11, 14:18
My vote is VIP. The others are just jack shacks and sometimes you have to do it yourself. :<

So I've never tried a massage parlor before, if I wanted to have a happy time which place around raleigh would be my best bet?

Boob Lover
12-26-11, 20:19
Could always try Tom Cats in Durham depending on who is working that night and how much you pay will depend on if you leave happy or not but 60 just to get in was getting to be a little to expensive for me, thats not including anything thats just to get a room with the cutie of your choice.

ButtPhan
12-28-11, 19:24
Seen posts on CL and BP for a few days now.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazing-chinese-massage-919-8781666-3672-capital-blvd-raleigh/7132579

Thinking of trying this place out.

Any input?

Doctor D
12-30-11, 12:53
Seen posts on CL and BP for a few days now.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazing-chinese-massage-919-8781666-3672-capital-blvd-raleigh/7132579

Thinking of trying this place out.

Any input?There was at least one review of this place when it first opened, and as I recall it was another Chinese massage spa that does not offer HE.

Please let us know if you go and find otherwise. I think we'd all enjoy a nice asian massage parlor conveniently located.

Dr D

MwmForHotFun
12-30-11, 13:20
Until Jan 2. I made the drive and found this out so none of you have to.

Happy1967
12-30-11, 13:52
http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/deep-tissue-massage-only-65/7400074She is completely legit and YM Will NOT Vary.

MD Bellamy
12-30-11, 21:37
So I've never tried a massage parlor before, if I wanted to have a happy time which place around raleigh would be my best bet?As an alternative to VIP, you might wish to check out Esquire in Hillsboro. Not an AMP (Asian) and not cheap, but reasonably convenient and, IMHO, offering more satisfaction than Tom Cats. Let us know what you decide.

Bellamy

Spooner Strum
12-31-11, 01:00
As an alternative to VIP, you might wish to check out Esquire in Hillsboro. Not an AMP (Asian) and not cheap, but reasonably convenient and, IMHO, offering more satisfaction than Tom Cats. Let us know what you decide.

BellamyLegit. Been around forever. Safe and secure.

Raider1963
12-31-11, 06:28
She is completely legit and YM Will NOT Vary.Sorry if I didn't get your hint, but does she provide anything other than just a massage? She looks hot. Thanks.

Harry Plopper
12-31-11, 08:52
Let me help you out. NO!

Sorry if I didn't get your hint, but does she provide anything other than just a massage? She looks hot. Thanks.

Harry Plopper
12-31-11, 08:55
Good info is always found here as well as when they are open and closed:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2593-Youngsville-AMP

Someone posted a few weeks ago that they were on Holiday until Jan. 2.

Until Jan 2. I made the drive and found this out so none of you have to.Stay Safe!

Harry

FreddoNC
01-10-12, 11:21
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/2740383686.html

Took one for the team and had the worst massage ever. Felt like she either was scraping me with her fingernails or her hands were so dry it felt like she was massaging me with sandpaper. No extras just a bad massage. Save your money guys!I thought the massage was really good and she was quite attractive to boot, but the price wasn't worth the drive for just an "ok" deep tissue massage.

Froggy5
01-10-12, 19:56
Tried it twice. I saw the same girl twice. Crappy massage and OK (8 out of 10) HE. A Bit rushed.

Who is good to see there?

As an alternative to VIP, you might wish to check out Esquire in Hillsboro. Not an AMP (Asian) and not cheap, but reasonably convenient and, IMHO, offering more satisfaction than Tom Cats. Let us know what you decide.

Bellamy

Halflife1001
01-11-12, 10:54

BellamyBeen there once. The selection was not good, the service awful, and the price was high. IMHO, a last-ditch option at best.

Thecore0620
01-11-12, 13:58
Pretty much agree with this sentiment. Except for me last ditch would involve a CL or BP toftt experince. I found these places really are just total jack shacks. No skill with massage, up selling is to silly prices is frequent, and there is little attempt to even feign interest in the client. Don't get me wrong, I can enjoy the occasional romp with a freaky middle aged country gal, but the glow lights and shabby decor of those places is just too depressing for me. They remind me too much of a David Lynch Film. Think blue velvet sans Isabella Rossellini.

Been there once. The selection was not good, the service awful, and the price was high. IMHO, a last-ditch option at best.

SirWalter
01-11-12, 21:16
I have some brand new information that a new AMP is coming to the Triangle soon from the same people who operate Yucca in Cary. I'm not making a judgment on whether that is a good or bad thing. When I asked about location, I was just told about "15 minutes" from the location in Cary.

Sir Walter

Spooner Strum
01-12-12, 13:36
Pretty much agree with this sentiment. Except for me last ditch would involve a CL or BP toftt experince. I found these places really are just total jack shacks. No skill with massage, up selling is to silly prices is frequent, and there is little attempt to even feign interest in the client. Don't get me wrong, I can enjoy the occasional romp with a freaky middle aged country gal, but the glow lights and shabby decor of those places is just too depressing for me. They remind me too much of a David Lynch Film. Think blue velvet sans Isabella Rossellini.I have found the esquire to be very good in my 15 or so times there. I think only once I was disappointed. The staff rotates, but there are a few girls I have seen a couple of times each.

The decor is pretty crappy, but the place has been around forever. I think it is worth at least one visit.

PM with questions.

Es421
01-12-12, 19:11
I have found the esquire to be very good in my 15 or so times there. I think only once I was disappointed. The staff rotates, but there are a few girls I have seen a couple of times each.

The decor is pretty crappy, but the place has been around forever. I think it is worth at least one visit.

PM with questions.I have been there about a half dozen times over the years myself. I always got what I was expecting and was never unsatisfied. However, they got a tad bit expensive for my tastes.

Doctor D
01-13-12, 12:21
I have some brand new information that a new AMP is coming to the Triangle soon from the same people who operate Yucca in Cary. I'm not making a judgment on whether that is a good or bad thing. When I asked about location, I was just told about "15 minutes" from the location in Cary.

Sir WalterIf it is affiliated with Yucca it is likely to be another strictly therapeutic, non HE, massage service. I notice a growing number of these that appear to advertise like the other AMPs (usually Korean) but are always non HE massage services. They must find a client base, but my guess is they have a lot of one time male customers who go away disappointed.

Thecore0620
01-13-12, 17:37
Your right to (nicely) admonish me. I was painting with a broad brush. There are always nice ladies to be found in those places, I guess the decor really turns me off.

On a related note there is a new Chinese place similar to the Raleigh fare that has opened in Greensboro. It's right off business 40 business and wendover. I'll let you know how my visit goes. All of these Chinese mp has lead me to conclude that they are a creation of all the us dollars floating around in China with only low yield us bonds to invest in.

I have found the esquire to be very good in my 15 or so times there. I think only once I was disappointed. The staff rotates, but there are a few girls I have seen a couple of times each.

PM with questions.

Member #4148
01-13-12, 18:19
You'll have to let us know how the Greensboro place is.

SirWalter
01-13-12, 19:55
If it is affiliated with Yucca it is likely to be another strictly therapeutic, non HE, massage service. I notice a growing number of these that appear to advertise like the other AMPs (usually Korean) but are always non HE massage services. They must find a client base, but my guess is they have a lot of one time male customers who go away disappointed.Exactly. That is why I'm reserving judgment. I will, of course, try it at least once. It supposedly will have a table shower, but that doesn't stop the one on Six Forks from being mostly legit-only. I still don't quite understand that. If you are going to do a soapy wash / massage of a fully nude person, I don't see where HE's are that much more out-of-bounds.

Sir Walter

Spooner Strum
01-14-12, 00:59
Your right to (nicely) admonish me. I was painting with a broad brush. There are always nice ladies to be found in those places, I guess the decor really turns me off.

On a related note there is a new Chinese place similar to the Raleigh fare that has opened in Greensboro. It's right off business 40 business and wendover. I'll let you know how my visit goes. All of these Chinese mp has lead me to conclude that they are a creation of all the us dollars floating around in China with only low yield us bonds to invest in.Not admonishing at all. Just providing my opinion. I appreciate yours too. Good luck and be safe.

MD Bellamy
01-14-12, 11:34
Not admonishing at all. Just providing my opinion. I appreciate yours too. Good luck and be safe.Thank you, gentlemen, for an example of civility despite differing opinions. It sets a welcome tone for our board!

Asianflu
01-14-12, 11:51
Thank you, gentlemen, for an example of civility despite differing opinions. It sets a welcome tone for our board!Correct. We are quite civil on this board. As I have reported. YMMV at the Chinese AMPs. Guarantee a great massage an limited sensual experience. I have experienced a normal HE at each Chinese AMP at least one. It varies by provider and whether or not they like or trust you.

BlueGill
01-14-12, 17:49
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Super Relax. I dreamed four times over the last two months seeing a different.

Girl each time. Great massage but nothing more.

Yucca. I also dreamed here three times over the last two months and again saw.

A different girl each time. Like SR, great massage but nothing more.

VIP Spa. Over the last two months, I've dreamed twice of a shake and a poke for $.40

Froggy5
01-17-12, 07:14
Went yesterday. So far. Just like SR. In fact looks just like it on the inside, I even noticed a copy of cosmo with the Raleigh address on it.

Good massage thou.

You'll have to let us know how the Greensboro place is.

Raleighassman
01-17-12, 09:17
I was bored at the weekend. Decided to stop in here.

Nice place, nice sexy looking girl. Nice massage. Nothing else. Like why'all have said already!

What I really need is a gal I can call up on short notice & drop in.

Jimjim77
01-17-12, 16:05
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Super Relax. I dreamed four times over the last two months seeing a different.

Girl each time. Great massage but nothing more.

Yucca. I also dreamed here three times over the last two months and again saw.

A different girl each time. Like SR, great massage but nothing more.

VIP Spa. Over the last two months, I've dreamed twice of a shake and a poke for $.40You might want to try SR again with a girl you have seen before (call and ask for her). Make sure you let her know what you want by doing a lot of touching of her when she is doing your back, and a little adjusting of yourself. Normally the girls are pleased when you ask for them and show them a little attention. Sometimes it works.

Member #4148
01-17-12, 18:42
Went yesterday. So far. Just like SR. In fact looks just like it on the inside, I even noticed a copy of cosmo with the Raleigh address on it.

Good massage thou.Thanks for the update. What was the price for the massage?

CraigBaucum
01-18-12, 18:50
I have been trying to get a hold of Genny in cary for a "nice massage" but everytime I called her establishment today all I got was a busy signal. Anyone know whats up? Maybe their phones were just messed up today?

Craig

Flockshepherd
01-22-12, 11:39
I'm afraid the delightful experiences to be savored at the Cary Nail Salon are but a wistful memory. I visited on Friday and was treated to a straight-forward massage with a regrettable lack of visual or tactile side-dishes on the menu, although a manually-assisted stress reduction procedure was offered to complete the hour. Apparently one or more of our hobbyists were overly insistent in their endeavors to achieve ever greater bang for their buck, resulting in new rules being laid down by management. Alas! I hear they still give a killer pedicure. Sic transit gloria.

Member #5168
01-22-12, 14:01
I'm afraid the delightful experiences to be savored at the Cary Nail Salon are but a wistful memory. I visited on Friday and was treated to a straight-forward massage with a regrettable lack of visual or tactile side-dishes on the menu, although a manually-assisted stress reduction procedure was offered to complete the hour. Apparently one or more of our hobbyists were overly insistent in their endeavors to achieve ever greater bang for their buck, resulting in new rules being laid down by management. Alas! I hear they still give a killer pedicure. Sic transit gloria.This is why we can't have nice things. Thanks for the heads up.

Raleighassman
01-22-12, 14:05
I'm afraid the delightful experiences to be savored at the Cary Nail Salon are but a wistful memory. I visited on Friday and was treated to a straight-forward massage with a regrettable lack of visual or tactile side-dishes on the menu, although a manually-assisted stress reduction procedure was offered to complete the hour. Apparently one or more of our hobbyists were overly insistent in their endeavors to achieve ever greater bang for their buck, resulting in new rules being laid down by management. Alas! I hear they still give a killer pedicure. Sic transit gloria.Sounds like the " bro's before ho's" brigade, have been ruining things for the rest.

Sad little men.

TydeGuy
01-22-12, 15:26
http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/touch-massage-24/3614992

Looks interesting, but I haven't seen reviews anywhere.

Bobbyjones
01-22-12, 21:49
I'm afraid the delightful experiences to be savored at the Cary Nail Salon are but a wistful memory. I visited on Friday and was treated to a straight-forward massage with a regrettable lack of visual or tactile side-dishes on the menu, although a manually-assisted stress reduction procedure was offered to complete the hour. Apparently one or more of our hobbyists were overly insistent in their endeavors to achieve ever greater bang for their buck, resulting in new rules being laid down by management. Alas! I hear they still give a killer pedicure. Sic transit gloria.Sorry to hear things have changed, but in my (and many others) past experience, a massage with a manually-assisted stress reduction procedure was all that was available before. No side dishes on the menu. Maybe the rules changed several weeks ago, before my first visit?

JagerMonster
01-23-12, 01:51

Looks interesting, but I haven't seen reviews anywhere.I have heard in the past that she is legit and there is now YMMV. But hey, you never know. Maybe he didn't know the secret word.

Carolina Dream
01-23-12, 02:24
In the last three weeks I've had two massage appointments with what has been known to be a "legitamate therapeutic provider". I didn't leave happy after the 1st, but the massage was really good, so I decided to repeat. At the end of 1st massage, she told me "that was fun". Now this caught me off guard, because it seemed like a standard covered massage with maybe a little more attention the buttocks, but not much more, and if you knew where I was you'd have been surprised too. When I responded "Really?" Her answer was "I really enjoyed it". Of course the pleasure was all mine.

So even without any add ons, I thought that a repeat would be worth it. Her massage skills are great. 2nd visit, similar massage with a little more attention to the buttocks, still no HE, but would be considered full body at "reputable" providers, her comment to me after dressing myself, and coming out of the room, she says "Sorry I didn't get to all of you. I hope you don't feel neglected."

So I'm wishfully thinking she's trying to tell me something, and trying to move to more without getting my naked ass kicked out. Might not be anything more than her effort at customer retention. If so, its working because I will return. Any suggestions at how to subtley encourage more?

Bobbyjones
01-23-12, 06:30

Looks interesting, but I haven't seen reviews anywhere.I saw her about a year ago. Back then she gave a great massage and I left happy.

Grambo007
01-23-12, 10:17
I saw her about a year ago. Back then she gave a great massage and I left happy.Saw her last year and she is very pleasing.

Bobbyjones
01-23-12, 13:15
she says "Sorry I didn't get to all of you. I hope you don't feel neglected."If the only part she didn't get to is your Johnson, then I'd say a HE is in your future. I'd propose to her that your next massage has "no draping". That has worked for me in the past in similar situations.

Bobby

Buki1
01-23-12, 18:24
If the only part she didn't get to is your Johnson, then I'd say a HE is in your future. I'd propose to her that your next massage has "no draping". That has worked for me in the past in similar situations.

Bobby+1.

Agree completely.

CraigBaucum
01-23-12, 19:25
In the last three weeks I've had two massage appointments with what has been known to be a "legitamate therapeutic provider". I didn't leave happy after the 1st, but the massage was really good, so I decided to repeat. At the end of 1st massage, she told me "that was fun". Now this caught me off guard, because it seemed like a standard covered massage with maybe a little more attention the buttocks, but not much more, and if you knew where I was you'd have been surprised too. When I responded "Really?" Her answer was "I really enjoyed it". Of course the pleasure was all mine.

So even without any add ons, I thought that a repeat would be worth it. Her massage skills are great. 2nd visit, similar massage with a little more attention to the buttocks, still no HE, but would be considered full body at "reputable" providers, her comment to me after dressing myself, and coming out of the room, she says "Sorry I didn't get to all of you. I hope you don't feel neglected."

So I'm wishfully thinking she's trying to tell me something, and trying to move to more without getting my naked ass kicked out. Might not be anything more than her effort at customer retention. If so, its working because I will return. Any suggestions at how to subtley encourage more?Who is this "therapist" what is her link?

Lookin Good
01-23-12, 21:32
If the only part she didn't get to is your Johnson, then I'd say a HE is in your future. I'd propose to her that your next massage has "no draping". That has worked for me in the past in similar situations.Another +1 on Bobby's recommendation.

Since you've seen her twice she probably won't be freaked out if you "feel her out" when you call to make your next appt. You might even ask her if she's ready to take care of those part she missed last time.

Doctor D
01-24-12, 10:49
Another +1 on Bobby's recommendation.

Since you've seen her twice she probably won't be freaked out if you "feel her out" when you call to make your next appt. You might even ask her if she's ready to take care of those part she missed last time.I've been in this same situation where you don't quite know what the boundaries are. What I've done is just ask in a polite way, and accept "no" as an answer, if that is it. I saw one woman who was very good at massage and, after asking more than once over a period of years, she continued to tell me no, she doesn't want to get into that. One day she was giving me a scrub and when I turned over I was semi-hard and undraped. She just asked: would you like a release? Yes, please! It was very nice, and I think she enjoyed doing that for me. Afterwards she told me: we're friends, and I can do that for you. I've had numerous other experiences where the provider just told me no and that was it. Rarely has anyone gotten snippy with me. Just be nice and friendly and don't put pressure on her, is my advice.

-Dr D

UNCguy2
01-25-12, 22:10
Sorry to hear things have changed, but in my (and many others) past experience, a massage with a manually-assisted stress reduction procedure was all that was available before. No side dishes on the menu. Maybe the rules changed several weeks ago, before my first visit?Visited there this past weekend in hopes that it hadn't changed any. Well it had. My prior visits allowed some roaming around with some teasing. This time there was no teasing and didn't come close to my crack (which I love) on the flip it was a very boring manual stimulation unlike my previous experiences. I went for the raoming and she said she was sorry that someone threatened her and the establishment because she wouldn't go as far with someone as they wanted. It was never an overwhelming experience, but on a short notice and great price I enjoyed my time there. Just my opinion.

Thanks!

Bobbyjones
01-27-12, 17:05
I went for the raoming and she said she was sorry that someone threatened her and the establishment because she wouldn't go as far with someone as they wanted.Nice work, whichever dumbass pulled the stunt described above. One more reason to not share good info publicly.

Notatall
01-27-12, 17:23
Nice work, whichever dumbass pulled the stunt described above. One more reason to not share good info publicly.I never knew there was anything available but a straight release. Oh well.

I am sort of amazed that this has gone on as long as it has. The management seems to be fine with it, even encouraging of it. I am sure it will end up with someone visiting a small room with a big barred window at some time.

Buki1
01-27-12, 18:30
Nice work, whichever dumbass pulled the stunt described above. One more reason to not share good info publicly.Exactly, Bobby. PM with folks who can be trusted. Even then, some will push the limits of what's acceptable (I had that happen recently with info I shared via PM) , but it really reduces the possibility of this type of thing happening.

Buk

UNCguy2
01-28-12, 22:39
I never knew there was anything available but a straight release. Oh well.

I am sort of amazed that this has gone on as long as it has. The management seems to be fine with it, even encouraging of it. I am sure it will end up with someone visiting a small room with a big barred window at some time.Yea, I guess now that the show is basically over there its not a big deal. But she got comfortable with me and said she enjoyed rubbing me before this happened. I was allowed to rub the shelves under her shirt and her ass under as well. That was on the 2nd time. She was a little younger that I thought also. But overall a nice girl who you could tell was a little freaked out about the possibility of someone saying something to the wrong people. I treated her with respect and she let me go a little further than some I guess.

TydeGuy
01-30-12, 16:12
http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-your-body-mind-and-spirit-with-christa-919-866-8566/7731802

I was thinking about dreaming about this one, but I can't quite figure out what services she offers. Any thoughts?

SpankyHam
01-31-12, 16:36
http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-your-body-mind-and-spirit-with-christa-919-866-8566/7731802

I was thinking about dreaming about this one, but I can't quite figure out what services she offers. Any thoughts?I want to say that I saw that she was legit on this thread. Definitely a little on the strange side if you ask me. The last picture is intriguing. I couldn't find the post where I saw this, but I'm pretty sure she's on the flaky side of legit at least.

CraigBaucum
01-31-12, 17:32
I saw her a few months ago and by the pictures she posts you would think you might get a bit more than just a massage. I kinda hinted at wanting more and she wasn't too happy about it. It was a good massage but unless you know a secret I don't know. That is all it is. Just a good massage.

Pirate00
01-31-12, 18:57
I want to say that I saw that she was legit on this thread. Definitely a little on the strange side if you ask me. The last picture is intriguing. I couldn't find the post where I saw this, but I'm pretty sure she's on the flaky side of legit at least.I had a session with her about three months ago. She is very nice, cute, and a little flaky as you say. I scheduled a mid afternoon appointment with her by phone. She is very personable on the phone and in person. Her location is in a business park in Durham that is safe and discreet. The only problem was she was thirty minutes late for my appointment. At least she did call and let me know. Since I had no where to be I waited for her arrival. Once there, she was very hospitable and dressed in scrubs, not the sexiest of attire, but I could tell she had a decent body. She led me to the table, ask me to get comfortable, then explained that although she did drape it was minimal. Basically it was small hand towel barely covering my happy zone. Her massage technique is different but actually pretty good. On the filp, she worked my front side as throughly as she had my back paying lots of attention to my thighs. There were a couple of "accidential brushes, some lingering light touches, but that was it. I did not push the envelope any further but my feeling is that once she knows and trust you there may be more there. She seems to have the type of personality and attitude that would be open to more indept dreams if she know you. I will try her again before long and let you know.

Buki1
01-31-12, 19:50

I was thinking about dreaming about this one, but I can't quite figure out what services she offers. Any thoughts?There are reports about her on this forum, if you do a search. That's your best option before inquiring.

Zman429
01-31-12, 21:13

I was thinking about dreaming about this one, but I can't quite figure out what services she offers. Any thoughts?I'm thinking this would be interesting no matter what happens

SirWalter
02-01-12, 00:08
Anyone else see this ad for a new Chinese massage on Falls of the Neuse?

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/2826088528.html

Sir Walter

Harry Plopper
02-01-12, 11:54
I will be in Raleigh next week. Might have to check it out. Looks legit to me.....

Anyone else see this ad for a new Chinese massage on Falls of the Neuse?

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/2826088528.html

Sir Walter

SirWalter
02-01-12, 22:13
I will be in Raleigh next week. Might have to check it out. Looks legit to me.TOFTT, I wouldn't bother. It seemed 100% legit. I also got the feeling it was a husband and wife team running it and giving massages, which was a bit disconcerting. I was weirded out enough that I didn't try very hard.

Sir Walter

Harry Plopper
02-02-12, 09:19
You saved me a trip. Thanks!

TOFTT, I wouldn't bother. It seemed 100% legit. I also got the feeling it was a husband and wife team running it and giving massages, which was a bit disconcerting. I was weirded out enough that I didn't try very hard.

Sir Walter

Skindog
02-02-12, 12:38
TOFTT, I wouldn't bother. It seemed 100% legit. I also got the feeling it was a husband and wife team running it and giving massages, which was a bit disconcerting. I was weirded out enough that I didn't try very hard.

Sir WalterHave you gone by the place, or are you going by the look of their ad? The ad makes it seem kind of antiseptic, but you never really know.

SirWalter
02-02-12, 20:23
Have you gone by the place, or are you going by the look of their ad? The ad makes it seem kind of antiseptic, but you never really know.I went there. (TOFTT)

Sir Walter

Buki1
02-02-12, 20:26
Have you gone by the place, or are you going by the look of their ad? The ad makes it seem kind of antiseptic, but you never really know.I think that's what SW was saying, that he has been there.

Spoon Sports83
02-02-12, 22:57

So I'm wishfully thinking she's trying to tell me something, and trying to move to more without getting my naked ass kicked out. Might not be anything more than her effort at customer retention. If so, its working because I will return. Any suggestions at how to subtley encourage more?Any info on her?

Do you have a link?

Thanks in advance

Notatall
02-02-12, 22:59
I think that's what SW was saying, that he has been there.I will save you the trouble.

Been twice. It's near my office. Great massage both times. Cheap! First time I asked if she would massage (made a motion towards my junk) and she smiled and said "Sorry, No.".

Good gosh did she get close though. Lots of great work on upper thighs and hips. Really good for me since I have some issues in that area from a motorcycle accident years ago.

I am guessing you have a better chance of getting asked to leave if you pushed it. The husband was really curious about my car when I left the 2nd time. Guess they are trying to make sure I ain't LEO.

SirWalter
02-03-12, 01:11
First time I asked if she would massage (made a motion towards my junk) and she smiled and said "Sorry, No.". I am guessing you have a better chance of getting asked to leave if you pushed it. The husband was really curious about my car when I left the 2nd time. Guess they are trying to make sure I ain't LEO.Exactly. Not a bad massage, but not what I was looking for. Also, the husband walked into the room once, which was weird.

Sir Walter

Jcinnc
02-03-12, 12:39
I'm thinking this would be interesting no matter what happensGuys.

Save yourself the trip, if you're thinking of a dream with a happy ending. She is completely legit. Gives a great massage and the table is as comfortable as can be, room is dark, etc. But she is an over the top religious freak and will actually try and pray with you as she gets to know you better. I have been at least 8 times and the last 2 were a waste. And she's.

Not cheap. She will massage right up there near everything, do some stretching where you're basically exposed, but she will not go further. She might also ask you to do colonics on another visit, which is weird. Anyway, hope that helps!

CraigBaucum
02-14-12, 10:24
Thinking about seeing this lady today. Any reviews? Draping required? PM me or post here please, asap! Thanks.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/get-the-magic-touch-saturday-and-sunday-only-incall/7773703

Brucea06
02-14-12, 14:57
Thinking about seeing this lady today. Any reviews? Draping required? PM me or post here please, asap! Thanks.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/get-the-magic-touch-saturday-and-sunday-only-incall/7773703Her ad says: Magic Fingers Body Rubs.

"Please note. I do NOT provide "additional" services nor do I provide happy endings of ANY KIND. If that is what you are looking for go to the adult section."

I think that might be your answer. Unless someone can say otherwise.

Jimjim77
02-14-12, 16:21

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/get-the-magic-touch-saturday-and-sunday-only-incall/7773703See her other Ad.

"Please note. I do NOT provide "additional" services nor do I provide happy endings of ANY KIND. If that is what you are looking for go to the adult section."

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/magic-fingers-is-back-saturdays-only/7617835

Seems pretty clear.

RaleighMonger
02-16-12, 08:59
Guys, long time lurker on the board new name forgot old password. Never replied much just been watching. Thanks for all of the good info. Has anyone been to the new AMP on Capitol, Holly Tree shopping Center. Took the gamble, needed a massage from going back to the gym after many years. Massage was amazing. Knew when I saw the poles above the table the little lady would be walking on my back. One of the best massages ever. Nothing extra offered or discussed but was happy when I left due to some nice assistance from the lady. Never asked for extra but did tip.

SirWalter
02-17-12, 00:42
I have new and updated information that Yucca in Cary is moving to a shopping center near Cary High School on Maynard. The new place will open around March 1st, and it will have a table shower, but maybe not when they first open. They are planning on offering a grand opening special of some sort (TBD). Also, it will be the same management, so I would not bet on it being that different from Yucca, but we can't really be sure yet.

Sir Walter

Jimjim77
02-17-12, 10:50
I have new and updated information that Yucca in Cary is moving to a shopping center near Cary High School on Maynard. The new place will open around March 1st, and it will have a table shower, but maybe not when they first open. They are planning on offering a grand opening special of some sort (TBD). Also, it will be the same management, so I would not bet on it being that different from Yucca, but we can't really be sure yet.

Sir WalterI heard that the new location will be a second location and the first will stay open also. The new location will be in the same shopping center as the DMV. Did you hear that the first one is closing? I heard it will remain open.

Doctor D
02-18-12, 17:31
Guys, long time lurker on the board new name forgot old password. Never replied much just been watching. Thanks for all of the good info. Has anyone been to the new AMP on Capitol, Holly Tree shopping Center. Took the gamble, needed a massage from going back to the gym after many years. Massage was amazing. Knew when I saw the poles above the table the little lady would be walking on my back. One of the best massages ever. Nothing extra offered or discussed but was happy when I left due to some nice assistance from the lady. Never asked for extra but did tip.Can you be a little more clear: did you get a HE from the lady? Earlier reports were that that this was not provided. I might have to give it a try.

No table shower at this place as I recall; is that correct?

Dr D

Amrikany
02-19-12, 17:11
Can you be a little more clear: did you get a HE from the lady? Earlier reports were that that this was not provided. I might have to give it a try.

No table shower at this place as I recall; is that correct?

Dr DI am wondering the same thing. If it is the same two women who have been there since it opened, then what they had offered was basically for you to finish yourself off with a little stimulation from them.

And yes there is a table shower at this place.

Asianflu
02-20-12, 12:35
I am wondering the same thing. If it is the same two women who have been there since it opened, then what they had offered was basically for you to finish yourself off with a little stimulation from them.

And yes there is a table shower at this place.That is correct (in regards to extras) and it is what you can normally expect at ALL the Chinese MPs in town. These gals are all licensed. Now YMMV with a few providers. I can tell you that I have a true HE with several ladies at SR, Yucca and Asian. So it's not impossible, but unlikely unless a particular gal becomes comfortable after "several" visits. One thing for sure is you can get an excellent massage at all these places. Bottom line is very nice massage with a sensual experience.

If you are looking for the traditional AMP experience you need to go to VIP in Youngsville.

Jimjim77
02-28-12, 16:35
Although I like the local AMPs, I was in the mood for a sure thing. Did not want to travel all the way to VIP so I went to Quality in Durham. .6 for a half hour plus tip. Nice line up to pick from, both were spinners. Totally nude, HR or Russian available. Lots of attention and roaming. No rush. I had not been in a while but enjoyed every minute. For about the same price as an AMP and less than VIP, I was very happy. Not as much time but all fun time.

Amrikany
02-28-12, 22:53
That is correct (in regards to extras) and it is what you can normally expect at ALL the Chinese MPs in town. These gals are all licensed. Now YMMV with a few providers. I can tell you that I have a true HE with several ladies at SR, Yucca and Asian. So it's not impossible, but unlikely unless a particular gal becomes comfortable after "several" visits. One thing for sure is you can get an excellent massage at all these places. Bottom line is very nice massage with a sensual experience.

If you are looking for the traditional AMP experience you need to go to VIP in Youngsville.That's been my experience at all of them. And I don't really mind it because full service is not really my type of deal anyway and I like a good massage when I go for one.

Hullaballo
03-01-12, 21:23
That is correct (in regards to extras) and it is what you can normally expect at ALL the Chinese MPs in town. These gals are all licensed. Now YMMV with a few providers. I can tell you that I have a true HE with several ladies at SR, Yucca and Asian. So it's not impossible, but unlikely unless a particular gal becomes comfortable after "several" visits. One thing for sure is you can get an excellent massage at all these places. Bottom line is very nice massage with a sensual experience.

If you are looking for the traditional AMP experience you need to go to VIP in Youngsville.When I think "traditional" AMP experience, I think of the AMP experiences you used to get at all of the places in Greensboro.

Is that the sort of experience I could expect in Youngsville?

NC Wanderer
03-02-12, 08:02
When I think "traditional" AMP experience, I think of the AMP experiences you used to get at all of the places in Greensboro.

Is that the sort of experience I could expect in Youngsville?Yes, much the same, just more expensive.

Toosay
03-02-12, 16:24
Anyone heard anything about HEs at Massage Envy? Heard rumors that there are a few that will do it.

Toosay
03-02-12, 16:40
Any one know anything about getting HEs at Massage Envy? Heard some rumors and thought I'd see if anyone had any intel.

Buki1
03-03-12, 16:31
Anyone heard anything about HEs at Massage Envy? Heard rumors that there are a few that will do it.I would really like to know about this, as well. If there is any truth to this, it really needs to back channeled. I'm poking around to see what I can learn and if I find out, will share appropriately. Please PM if anyone has intel to share.

LexLuther
03-03-12, 17:13
That's been my experience at all of them. And I don't really mind it because full service is not really my type of deal anyway and I like a good massage when I go for one.I don't know how long you have been going to AMPs. But sooner or later, you will begin going for full service. Believe it!

LexLuther

Amrikany
03-05-12, 22:24
I don't know how long you have been going to AMPs. But sooner or later, you will begin going for full service. Believe it!

LexLutherI have ben going for quite some time. I doubt I'll be going for full service. I've tried it before and it didn't really work out. I won't go into details. But, the women I've seen at AMPs in this area (NC / SC) have been *small* and that just doesn't make for an enjoyable experience.

BlueGill
03-06-12, 20:15
Yucca Cary is open now. Located on SE Maynard in the Freedom Center strip mall next to Cary Nails (the same?).5 rooms. No CC yet. Table shower coming next month. Same people and service as found in Raleigh.

SirWalter
03-08-12, 17:59
Yucca Cary is open now. Located on SE Maynard in the Freedom Center strip mall next to Cary Nails (the same?).5 rooms. No CC yet. Table shower coming next month. Same people and service as found in Raleigh.I was told that the old location had some video cameras. We should find out if this is the case at the new Yucca also. I was planning on giving it another try once the table shower is operational. If it's not good, that'll be the last time, however.

Sir Walter

Rockhunter
03-10-12, 16:24
A friend visited Youngsville last week and reported to me that the gal he had was "schorchin hot. Smokin bod", but could not remember her name. No surprise. Any one know her name?

UNCguy2
03-10-12, 19:34
Popped in there for a massage this past week. Read some reports and didn't anticipate a HE but was sore from working out and needed an actual good massage anyway. I at least wanted to try the place once. Nice place inside. I was greeted by a very small woman. She yelled for a girl in the back, Mimi or something like that. She was 35 and in pretty good shape. Only reason I knew her age was bc she asked me how old I was. Did the whole walk on the back thing and massage on my back for about 40 minutes. Finally flipped and drapped the towel over me at first but then I removed it. Of course did the usual thing to see if it was going to happen and she said that I could. She would watch. She assisted by massaging around. She didn't hide her staring at my soldier at full attention. Overall a great massage. I feel a lot better. Might return. More than likely head to Youngsville.

Asianflu
03-11-12, 17:04
A friend visited Youngsville last week and reported to me that the gal he had was "schorchin hot. Smokin bod", but could not remember her name. No surprise. Any one know her name?I am sure your friend is referring to "Bobbie". She is one hot young gal!

Jmn69
03-20-12, 18:10
I am sure your friend is referring to "Bobbie". She is one hot young gal!Visited youngsville for the 2nd time. Did not see bobbie but the girl was pretty hot and said she had not been working there long. I left very happy.

Pwasg30
03-21-12, 08:36
Was curious to know what others are paying at Youngsville. My experience is. 8 for the massage. Extras vary, but I have paid as much as an additional $4. Maybe I was too generous?

BlueGill
03-21-12, 11:17
Was curious to know what others are paying at Youngsville. My experience is. 8 for the massage. Extras vary, but I have paid as much as an additional $4. Maybe I was too generous?Between $.8 and $2 seems to be the norm.

Cat Tech
03-23-12, 00:39
Being married over 20yrs and a big fan of providers and topless clubs I've been to many of them all. I mainly enjoy the asain mps on capital, six forks, cary, and falls. I've spent thousands in last two months alone. I'm addicted. They take you where you want to be (relaxed and hard) but don't finish and thats the addicting allure that keeps drawing us back. We keep thinking maybe next time, Maybe next time. LOL. If we can EVER get a asian provider that does the awesome massage and then finishes it will be heaven! Please PM me if anyone knows a awesome massage provider with sensual twist. VIP "use" to be good but now its juts a hurry up and flip and pay and leave. If women would onely use their head they could get rich with all of us married guys! I've been rubbed by most of all around Raleigh (about 10-15) and can provide details in pms but for some reason you get bored quickly and don't return. Its hard to find a sexy provide that keeps a great attitude. It always becomes mechanical. I want a GF experience massage with just flirting and rubbing. Any one know a out of this world massage provider with some body sliding and a sexy body, please PM me. Ill do the same.

Jay1820
03-23-12, 19:31
Saw a few mentions below. Anyone know about a HE at massage envy. Also heard rumors. Been a member for about a year and sometimes seemed like my regular therapist was willing

Jay1820
03-23-12, 19:54
Been a member of massage envy for about a tear, feel like I've come close a few times. Anyone have any info? Heard a few rumors I want to confirm. Seen a couple mentions below but no luck on the search.

Pm me please

NemoInRaleigh
03-23-12, 22:57
Being married over 20yrs and a big fan of providers and topless clubs I've been to many of them all. I mainly enjoy the asain mps on capital, six forks, cary, and falls. I've spent thousands in last two months alone. I'm addicted. They take you where you want to be (relaxed and hard) but don't finish and thats the addicting allure that keeps drawing us back. We keep thinking maybe next time, Maybe next time. LOL. If we can EVER get a asian provider that does the awesome massage and then finishes it will be heaven! Please PM me if anyone knows a awesome massage provider with sensual twist. VIP "use" to be good but now its juts a hurry up and flip and pay and leave. If women would onely use their head they could get rich with all of us married guys! I've been rubbed by most of all around Raleigh (about 10-15) and can provide details in pms but for some reason you get bored quickly and don't return. Its hard to find a sexy provide that keeps a great attitude. It always becomes mechanical. I want a GF experience massage with just flirting and rubbing. Any one know a out of this world massage provider with some body sliding and a sexy body, please PM me. Ill do the same.I'm sure you could pay an escort to do that. The blond hottie, Brittany, I think (19-20 why / o) prefers to just play around and not do FS. Move up in the chain, my friend, and find any one of the local escorts who don't mind gearing down to "just" doing what you are asking for. (Be sure to reduce the donation appropriately). I knew a top NC / SE-US escort ten years ago who had a client who "just" wanted her to read folk poems to him (naked of course). Its out there. It is.

Jay1820
03-24-12, 17:28
Reviews for the below? Looks legit. Couldn't find any info in a quick search.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/healing-touch-massage-25/3614992

Bobbyjones
03-25-12, 09:49

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/healing-touch-massage-25/3614992Very nice girl, great massage.

Bobby

Es421
03-25-12, 17:20

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/healing-touch-massage-25/3614992Yep, legit. I had a very nice time with her when her in call was in Hillsborough.

Jay1820
03-25-12, 17:39
Yep, legit. I had a very nice time with her when her in call was in Hillsborough.Thanks. What are rates? Is it just a legit massage or HE as well.

Es421
03-26-12, 06:47
Thanks. What are rates? Is it just a legit massage or HE as well.It's a happy time. Email her for info.

JagerMonster
03-26-12, 22:34
I was planning on trying out Youngsville VIP tonight. I called up there and the lady on the phone stated that they were closing up early tonight.

So I went to Yucca on Buck Jones instead. Asian lady in her 30's greeted me at the door and took me back for my massage. She did an amazing job on the massage part itself. It was quite exceptional. Their was even some butt play. Still I got no teasing or anything on the front end and went home frustrated instead of happy. I know that's the norm there though; YMMV. Does anyone know what the trick is to leaving happy?

Also is there a best time to go to these kinds of places?

I think I will give VIP spa a try tomorrow quite possibly.

Member #5168
03-26-12, 22:57
Anyone been to see genny lately?

Tg Schuab
03-27-12, 21:42
Is there anywhere you can go for jost the HJ / HE? I don't like massages.

JagerMonster
03-28-12, 00:11
So I went to VIP SPA. The massage was so so. I did leave happy though.

Pbone888
03-28-12, 10:42
Yes. Tomcats on Highway 70. Quality on 98 in Durham. Alpine in Salisbury.

Jimjim77
03-28-12, 15:41
Is there anywhere you can go for jost the HJ / HE? I don't like massages.Phone888 gave the 3 places "Yes. Tomcats on Highway 70. Quality on 98 in Durham. Alpine in Salisbury."

Right now the line up at Quality has the best girls IMHO. Usually you get your pick of 2, sometimes 3. .6 for half hour plus tip.

BlueGill
03-28-12, 18:28
Phone888 gave the 3 places "Yes. Tomcats on Highway 70. Quality on 98 in Durham. Alpine in Salisbury."

Right now the line up at Quality has the best girls IMHO. Usually you get your pick of 2, sometimes 3. .6 for half hour plus tip.What's the normal tip?

MHL63
03-28-12, 21:42
Hadn't been in a while, took a visit last week.

Had a session with Niki, very nice AA. 75 for half hour plus tips (pricey) , in which I took the full menu. She definitely liked to take control, and was extremely talented. Muscle control is where it is at.

CaptianJack
03-29-12, 01:06
So which is better? Quality or Esquire? And what's the standard tip? Quality is closer but I love dreaming about flat girls so Niki sounds nice.

Jimjim77
03-29-12, 10:03
What's the normal tip?.6 is minimum. .8 or $ if the little guy is thinking for you.

Jimjim77
03-29-12, 10:55
So which is better? Quality or Esquire? And what's the standard tip? Quality is closer but I love dreaming about flat girls so Niki sounds nice.Quality is HJ or Russian, Esquire is full service

Tg Schuab
03-29-12, 12:52
Any pics of these girls up? Niki?

Durham Runner
03-29-12, 16:05
Quality is HJ or Russian, Esquire is full serviceIn my dreams, Esquire varies. In first dream, Brittney treated me wonderfully, as I would have expected based on the dreams of others.

In a later dream, I visited Sidney. Lots of upsell and a limited menu. Beautiful girl, but keep the limitations in mind when making decisions in the doorway.

SirWalter
03-29-12, 23:25
Does anyone know the current status of the new Yucca on Maynard in Cary? They stated they'd have a table shower soon, but didn't a couple of weeks ago.

Sir Walter

BlueGill
03-30-12, 07:21
Does anyone know the current status of the new Yucca on Maynard in Cary? They stated they'd have a table shower soon, but didn't a couple of weeks ago.

Sir WalterThe table shower wasn't open yet as of early this week. I didn't ask when it would be so no update on the when.

Spooner Strum
03-30-12, 17:35
Quality is HJ or Russian, Esquire is full serviceAny more info on Quality? I know a ton about Esquire.

Jimjim77
03-30-12, 18:32
Any more info on Quality? I know a ton about Esquire.Line up of 2 or 3 girls. You take your pick. Current day crew is very nice. .6 for half hour $ for an hour. Multiple rooms some with a john and shower. You pay house fee upfront. Tip is negotiated. Normal tip is. 6 to $. No Rush. Most girls are very accommodating, but no FS ever.

Guaranteed HE. Parking in back. Full nude with roaming depending on tip. Treat them nice and you will be happy.

Spooner Strum
03-31-12, 09:08
Line up of 2 or 3 girls. You take your pick. Current day crew is very nice. .6 for half hour $ for an hour. Multiple rooms some with a john and shower. You pay house fee upfront. Tip is negotiated. Normal tip is. 6 to $. No Rush. Most girls are very accommodating, but no FS ever.

Guaranteed HE. Parking in back. Full nude with roaming depending on tip. Treat them nice and you will be happy.Thanks for the info. Very appreciated!

Treyreed1
03-31-12, 15:58
Went a while back to see Brooklyn at her place in Raleigh. I'm still haunted by that report a long time back that she was tired and just jerked somebody off for the hell of it. Haven't had that kinda luck so far. Still, she likes talking about my love life, her love life, and everyone's in between while massaging me. Plus, she lets her clean luscious brown locks cascade onto my body while rubbing my back. A lot to like. The guys carping on here about her lousy technique have high standards. Too high, if you ask me. She definitely does not have the dry skin someone seemed to imply. She is as gorgeous as ever and has exquisite skin. She convinced me to stay for 90 minutes, which I know is a lot. $135 was total damage, and I guess I'm one of those Internet Tough Guys who is happy sometimes with just a massage. We talked about her coming to have dinner with me in my hometown. Progress might be made soon on the erotic front. I'll keep you gentlemen posted.

Trey

Treyreed1
03-31-12, 16:18
At old Super Relax. Went on a recent morning and saw Angela, who has not featured in earlier reports here that I have read. She is quite good looking, although the lines of her face are a bit angular for my taste. Would guess 26-27.

Spent $.20 on a 90-minute massage with table shower, and she scrubbed everything. This is about my fifth visit to SR in recent times, so I'm glad that things are becoming more, well, relaxed. She did not drape at the shower.

She did a good job keeping the massage light, which was just what I needed that day. Had a tendency to spend too much time in single areas. Maybe she was distracted, but no excuses. But came much closer to that old erotic "feather touch" when she reached the lower half of my body than anyone I've had before at Super Relax. Nice and slow. Went up and down the legs and ass over and over, although she neglected my arms and shoulders and hands a bit. I've never had so much attention to the lower body parts at SR, either. Think she liked my posterior.

On the flip, my boner took my dick outside the towel. She tried to make a joke out of it: "You having a good time, huh?" asked pointedly. But she swept the towel away. Another first at SR. I call this post A Serious Tease because I pointed to junior after the most teasing anticipation I think I've ever had, and then she still fed me the old do-it-yourself line. Woman! You've just taken away the towel and been subtly massaging my inner thighs with my majestic cock waving inches from your mouth. And now that I ask for the obvious favor is the time to turn prissy? God will curse you for holding out. So, no happiness. But the lack of HJ did not mean that was anything less than an extremely erotic massage. So I say try Angela, nonetheless, gentlemen. We all could use a tease sometime.

SirWalter
04-02-12, 18:08
At old Super Relax. Went on a recent morning and saw Angela, who has not featured in earlier reports here that I have read. She is quite good looking, although the lines of her face are a bit angular for my taste. Would guess 26-27.

Spent $.20 on a 90-minute massage with table shower, and she scrubbed everything. This is about my fifth visit to SR in recent times, so I'm glad that things are becoming more, well, relaxed. She did not drape at the shower.

She did a good job keeping the massage light, which was just what I needed that day. Had a tendency to spend too much time in single areas. Maybe she was distracted, but no excuses. But came much closer to that old erotic "feather touch" when she reached the lower half of my body than anyone I've had before at Super Relax. Nice and slow. Went up and down the legs and ass over and over, although she neglected my arms and shoulders and hands a bit. I've never had so much attention to the lower body parts at SR, either. Think she liked my posterior.

On the flip, my boner took my dick outside the towel. She tried to make a joke out of it: "You having a good time, huh?" asked pointedly. But she swept the towel away. Another first at SR. I call this post A Serious Tease because I pointed to junior after the most teasing anticipation I think I've ever had, and then she still fed me the old do-it-yourself line. Woman! You've just taken away the towel and been subtly massaging my inner thighs with my majestic cock waving inches from your mouth. And now that I ask for the obvious favor is the time to turn prissy? God will curse you for holding out. So, no happiness. But the lack of HJ did not mean that was anything less than an extremely erotic massage. So I say try Angela, nonetheless, gentlemen. We all could use a tease sometime.This is generally the case with all AMP's in the area, save one (Youngsville, but only in a dream). You can save your money.

Sir Walter

Jmn69
04-03-12, 14:50
Who are the white girls at esquire? Went 2 months ago but can't remember the name of who I saw and I would like to repeat with her.

Thanks for any help.

NC Wanderer
04-03-12, 18:09
An all girl staff includes Britney, Sunshine, Nicki, Sidney, Sue. I know Britney and Sunshine are white, Nicki is AA, don't know Sidney or Sue.

Who are the white girls at esquire? Went 2 months ago but can't remember the name of who I saw and I would like to repeat with her.

Thanks for any help.

Durham Runner
04-03-12, 21:18
An all girl staff includes Britney, Sunshine, Nicki, Sidney, Sue. I know Britney and Sunshine are white, Nicki is AA, don't know Sidney or Sue.Sidney is Brazilian, brunette. Fairly light-skinned, but I wouldn't mistake her for white. I've visited with her, see my comments from a few days ago.

Never dreamed of Sue, but met her in the doorway once. From my memory, she is white, taller, with bleach blond hair. Quite a bit older, I think.

BlueGill
04-04-12, 17:40
I think the VIP was jumping in the afternoon as I actually saw people coming and going. As such, my lotto ticket came up with mamasan. Best massage I've ever received there at least.

SkinJr
04-07-12, 23:26
Went a while back to see Brooklyn at her place in Raleigh. I'm still haunted by that report a long time back that she was tired and just jerked somebody off for the hell of it. Haven't had that kinda luck so far. Still, she likes talking about my love life, her love life, and everyone's in between while massaging me. Plus, she lets her clean luscious brown locks cascade onto my body while rubbing my back. A lot to like. The guys carping on here about her lousy technique have high standards. Too high, if you ask me. She definitely does not have the dry skin someone seemed to imply. She is as gorgeous as ever and has exquisite skin. She convinced me to stay for 90 minutes, which I know is a lot. $135 was total damage, and I guess I'm one of those Internet Tough Guys who is happy sometimes with just a massage. We talked about her coming to have dinner with me in my hometown. Progress might be made soon on the erotic front. I'll keep you gentlemen posted.

TreyI visited Brooklyn this week while in Raleigh. I needed a real massage, she is pretty, and I remembered seeing her ad a long time ago so I assumed she was reliable.

Nice place. Nice girl. I wasn't expecting anything extra but you always think 'what if'. I had my curiosity aroused several times. Her office desk is right next to the table. She had me go into the bathroom and strip and put on a Velcro skirt. I laid on table and she came over and removed skirt. She didn't try to cover me or anything at first. Ding ding! Then she put a sheet over my bottom. Damn. She started massage and really worked my bad back. Sort of rough hands and not a very pleasing massage. More mechanical than pleasing. But along the way, she repeatedly grazed my head with her boobs. Ding ding. Then she would stand at my side with my hands positioned in her crotch. Ding ding. While working my lower back and buttocks she asks "can I get rid of this sheet. Its really in the way." Ding ding. Of course I agree. She works my legs and buttocks just missing the goods. She then asks me to turn over. But she grabs the sheet. Damn. But she doesn't rush to cover me and while she is folding up sheet I am all exposed, with a semi, from thoughts running through my head. She finally covers my crotch only and offers to massage my stomach. The stomach massage gets lower and lower and closer to my still semi. Ding ding. But she finally stops and starts on my legs again. She uses the sheet to move my unit around so she can massage my inner thighs real good. Then she does my arms and face. Then, very out of the ordinary, she asks me to flip over on my stomach again. Hmm? She removes the sheet and I roll over and she doesn't cover me up again. Ding ding. She takes the sheet and wipes off my body. She throws sheet away and lays skirt at end of table and says 'if you need this'. She then sits down at her desk, not 4 ft. Away, and starts reading her phone. So I get up full monty and walk the 5 ft. To the bathroom to get dressed. Paid her, followed her out, and left. I texted her a thanks and a compliment and that was it.

Its amazing what your head will let you start expecting.

SirWalter
04-09-12, 22:48
Unless they got the address wrong, there's a new AMP in Cary on a different part of Maynard Road. See this ad from backpage for more details. Anyone want to TOFTT and report back?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-magic-hands-bring-you-awesome-feeling-22/8296020

They are advertising a free table shower with massage.

Sir Walter

MythMan2010
04-09-12, 23:22
I was wondering if it was the second Yucca but maybe not. Always up for a new AMP! Do we have any brave souls willing to give a shot?

Unless they got the address wrong, there's a new AMP in Cary on a different part of Maynard Road. See this ad from backpage for more details. Anyone want to TOFTT and report back?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-magic-hands-bring-you-awesome-feeling-22/8296020

Sir Walter

Jim0273
04-10-12, 07:49
[QUOTE=SirWalter; 1421655]Unless they got the address wrong, there's a new AMP in Cary on a different part of Maynard Road.

I live nearby so I will do a drive by this week. The pictures in the ad appear to be from a Chinese website, so if it's Chinese and not Korean, folks may not be as happy when they leave.

Please post if you stop in for a session.

Be safe,

Jim

ButtPhan
04-10-12, 12:20

Sir WalterSaw the second Yucca last week near Chatham Square. Seems the AMP on NE Maynard is in the same center as P Hut. Two AMPs on Maynard. Now all we need is one near NCSU like UNC has.

Jimjim77
04-10-12, 15:48
[QUOTE=SirWalter; 1421655]Unless they got the address wrong, there's a new AMP in Cary on a different part of Maynard Road.

I live nearby so I will do a drive by this week. The pictures in the ad appear to be from a Chinese website, so if it's Chinese and not Korean, folks may not be as happy when they leave.

Please post if you stop in for a session.

Be safe,

JimWent to TOFTT today. They were busy, told me to come back in 90 minutes which I couldn't do. Setup is a little different, just a small entrance area with two chairs and a magazine rack and a curtain leading to a hallway where the rooms are. Would not want to wait there. With all these new places opening up maybe the service will get better as the competition heats up. I can't believe that this area can support the 6 or 7 places without them providing more options.

Whoever got in today be sure to post.

MythMan2010
04-10-12, 21:45
Thanks for the update. Much appreciated. Hope to hear how things go but not holding out much hope. Have a feeling its another Yucca / SR / Holly tree Chinese massage place.

Went to TOFTT today. They were busy, told me to come back in 90 minutes which I couldn't do. Setup is a little different, just a small entrance area with two chairs and a magazine rack and a curtain leading to a hallway where the rooms are. Would not want to wait there. With all these new places opening up maybe the service will get better as the competition heats up. I can't believe that this area can support the 6 or 7 places without them providing more options.

Whoever got in today be sure to post.[/QUOTE]

Anallvn
04-11-12, 00:17

Sir WalterFirst thing's first. No table shower. Not for another month. Even though the ad says free table shower. DAMN!

Okay, now that is out of the way, I called ahead and they let me have an appointment that started at just before 10pm closing time. Walked in the entrance / waiting room which is about 4' deep and as wide as the front of the store, and there is an asian guy crouched at one end behind a potted tree working on his computer or something. Creeped me out a bit since he didn't acknowledge me until, after no one came to greet me, I started to walk down the hallway between the rooms trying to find someone. He made a noise so I stopped, and he kindly told me to go to the back and find someone. Thanks?

It is not the new Yucca, as the therapist (Chinese. 35ish, pretty) who spoke decent english had no clue what I was talking about. It does have new everything. Carpet, paint, new feeling massage tables, and pretty sliding doors that leave a small crack that the asian man who hangs out there could peep through (Yucca got me paranoid). So, right now it is a nice Yucca, in a month it will be a nice SR. You can expect to get the same quality massage and any extras you have been able to charm out of the therapists here as you got at the other Chinese parlors.

SirWalter
04-11-12, 18:12
I tried to TOFTT yesterday, but they were too busy when I went in person and not answering the phone to make an appointment.

Sir Walter

SirWalter
04-12-12, 23:07
I got into the new massage place on Maynard and I can say one thing for sure, I wouldn't bother. Just like most of the AMPs nothing much is going to happen. The most disturbing part is that the walls / doors are paper thin and I could hear the other massages going on like they were right next to me. It's very bad when there's a very loud person next door.

Sir Walter

Asianflu
04-13-12, 15:33
I got into the new massage place on Maynard and I can say one thing for sure, I wouldn't bother. Just like most of the AMPs nothing much is going to happen. The most disturbing part is that the walls / doors are paper thin and I could hear the other massages going on like they were right next to me. It's very bad when there's a very loud person next door.

Sir WalterThe walls are in fact thin and you can hear the other massages taking place. A negative.

Over all the facility was nice clean and attractive.

You can expect to get the same quality massage and any extras you have been able to charm out of the therapists here as you got at the other Chinese parlors.Agree, Basically a typical Chinese-style AMP.

I saw a gal named Sasha who was relatively attractive with decent masage skills.

I have found that all of these Chinese AMP ladies provide a very good therapeutic massage. Some of these ladies are absolutely fantastic.

Mr Falcon
04-14-12, 00:05
Dreamed of Yucca on Buck Jones, and was pretty disappointed. The massage itself was pretty decent, though if that's what you want you can go to a legit therapist and they'll see about as much of you as this lady saw of me, for a similar price. I tried to get her to do it undraped but couldn't manage. Of course I tend to be overly passive and accommodating. Everyone has said if they ask whether you've been there before you say yes, but I didn't get asked until after it was over. Never even closed the door all the way. Maybe it was my fault for what I did or didn't do, but either way I doubt it's worth it for me to go back.

Also, can I just ask if anyone knows a place in the area where you're pretty much guaranteed an undraped massage? I don't even need a HE necessarily, I can take care of that later. I'd just like a decent massage in the buff. Call me an exhibitionist.

SirWalter
04-14-12, 17:59
Dreamed of Yucca on Buck Jones, and was pretty disappointed. The massage itself was pretty decent, though if that's what you want you can go to a legit therapist and they'll see about as much of you as this lady saw of me, for a similar price. I tried to get her to do it undraped but couldn't manage. Of course I tend to be overly passive and accommodating. Everyone has said if they ask whether you've been there before you say yes, but I didn't get asked until after it was over. Never even closed the door all the way. Maybe it was my fault for what I did or didn't do, but either way I doubt it's worth it for me to go back.

Also, can I just ask if anyone knows a place in the area where you're pretty much guaranteed an undraped massage? I don't even need a HE necessarily, I can take care of that later. I'd just like a decent massage in the buff. Call me an exhibitionist.I've dreamed that the place on Capital in Raleigh or Miss Sofia who is now on Maynard in Cary would accommodate undraped if you are clear that you aren't expecting a HE. Maybe not the first time, but subsequent visits for sure.

Sir Walter

Tg Schuab
04-14-12, 18:33
Having trouble locating the quality bath house in durham. According to google I should have driven right by it today but I didn't see it anywhere. Anyone have a map or better description of where it is at? Is it advertised from outside?

SportsFan
04-14-12, 18:44
[QUOTE=Tg Schuab; 1425547]Having trouble locating the quality bath house in durham. According to google I should have driven right by it today but I didn't see it anywhere. Anyone have a map or better description of where it is at? Is it advertised from outside? [/QUOTE.

Are you on Hwy 98? It's on your left if your going from Wake Forest to Durham before Hwy 70. Pretty sure they have a sign out front and it's a brick house.

Es421
04-14-12, 20:01
Having trouble locating the quality bath house in durham. According to google I should have driven right by it today but I didn't see it anywhere. Anyone have a map or better description of where it is at? Is it advertised from outside?Yes, brick house. Small almost oval sign up on a pole that says Quality. Some where beyond Kemp Road.

Tg Schuab
04-14-12, 20:13
Oh ok that makes sense I didn't go quite that far and for some reason google maps shows it being earlier than that. Thanks!

SportsFan
04-14-12, 20:31
I meant on your right if going from Wake Forest toward Durham.

BlueGill
04-14-12, 22:59
I've dreamed that the place on Capital in Raleigh or Miss Sofia who is now on Maynard in Cary would accommodate undraped if you are clear that you aren't expecting a HE. Maybe not the first time, but subsequent visits for sure.

Sir WalterI've had a similar dream about Ms Sofia.

It is worth mentioning that in my last dream things got a bit heated between the thin man and the workers at Yucca on Buck Jones. Dreams can be confusing but as I understand it, there is some ownership / payment / license dispute going on at the Buck Jones Yucca that may ave involved a LEO visit. No clue if this will be a reoccurring dream turned nightmare yet.

ThomasGrandy
04-16-12, 14:46
Very good massage. Absolutely no interest in HE.

Of course, I did not press it since I could hear her family in the other part of the house.

Mr Falcon
04-17-12, 01:09
Couldn't get it out of my head this week so after the round at Yucca I decided to go for what I have heard was a sure thing. VIP Spa. It was a vivid dream, so I will tell it to you as best I remember.

Had to drive by the place a time or two to make sure I had it right. It's on the sign out by the street but the building itself has no identification aside from the vertical neon OPEN sign. Upon entering I faced a chamber, a locked door in front of me with a buzzer. When it rang I could hear voices, and then, surprise, a small window opened in the wall next to me and an equally small lady poked her head out. I asked if she had time for a massage as she said $80 for 45 minutes. That seems a little steep (Yucca was $70 for an hour and you can get a real massage for less than either) but I was here for the experiment so what the heck. Actually the first thing she asked was my age. Apparently when I'm trying to sound polite and disarming my inflection goes up, and she thought my voice hadn't changed. Didn't think that was a good start, but they let me in.

Taken to a room, told to disrobe. They had a nice little plastic zip bag to protect your keys and wallet or whatever you have on you when you go to the shower. Since I had been given the advice to get completely naked and be free with my nudity, I sat on the bed rather than lying face down so that when the lady came in she immediately got the full view. She was somewhere between 30 and 45, but I honestly have a hard time telling with asians (racist, I know) and wearing a cute top with some cleavage and a short skirt that if you looked at it right you saw some panty. From there we went to the table shower, which is enjoyable. I got washed all over (including the butt, good deal) but told to wash my own groin so I did. Then back to the room for massage.

The massage quality, frankly, was pretty poor. The table doesn't have the right accommodation for your neck, so a neck massage is worthless. You have to keep turning your head. It seems as though as the chance of extras goes up the quality of the massage goes down. Maybe not everywhere but this has so far been my (limited) experience. I guess I didn't care too much since I was at least getting it in the nude. She started the massage with a drape over my butt however it got swept to the side very soon. She kept talking to me which I guess was pleasant. I'm not really used to making conversation during regular massages, and I wasn't too interested in making small talk about where I was from or what I did. I assume most customers wouldn't really want to reveal that, but maybe I'm wrong? Anyway I can't fault her for being friendly. I was hard on the roll over but she covered it with a towel until it went away. Did some light feet and leg work and then said my time was almost up. When asked if I wanted more massage I said "please" and she asked where, and I moved the towel and motioned to that area, and she said "show me where" so I touched myself and put her hands there. She left and came back with some lotion and tissues. The soft touches felt very nice, she did this blowing thing which was remarkable, and by the time the stroking started I had nowhere to go but up.

After I got dressed, I placed. 4 on the table and this is where she gave me the tip that future dreamers should know. I was advised that if at the start of the session I came in and put the money on the table that I would have more fun and she would know certain things without having to ask. She also said that the going rate was. 6, but let me go with what I gave (I didn't bring in enough to tip more and wasn't fishing for anything beyond what I got). So if you just want the experience from the outset and don't care to bargain, lay out your. 6 and let it go I suppose.

So I woke up satisfied, but if I may say so a little underwhelmed. I actually think this may have cleansed from my system the need to keep dreaming this sort of dream. In short, if you have 1. 2 to blow and care less about a good massage and more about the, uh, ambiance, then it's a good bet.

SirWalter
04-17-12, 21:14
Very good massage. Absolutely no interest in HE.That's the general consensus, which is why there aren't many posts on Ling here.

Sir Walter

Moon Raker
04-18-12, 19:35
That's the general consensus, which is why there aren't many posts on Ling here.

Sir WalterWas always curious about her service. Thanks for the info fellas.

MythMan2010
04-18-12, 20:50
I was driving on 40 towards Greensboro and thought "what the hell" and stopped in just to check things out. Looks like a few girls work there during the day, I think it was Britney and Sunshine? Either way, I chatted with the one girl for a few minutes. The shocker was the prices. 75$/30min $135/60 minutes. Thats the house and a massage. If they then start up selling in the room, what is the total cost? Whoa. Opened my eyes.

Es421
04-19-12, 06:56
I was driving on 40 towards Greensboro and thought "what the hell" and stopped in just to check things out. Looks like a few girls work there during the day, I think it was Britney and Sunshine? Either way, I chatted with the one girl for a few minutes. The shocker was the prices. 75$/30min $135/60 minutes. Thats the house and a massage. If they then start up selling in the room, what is the total cost? Whoa. Opened my eyes.That's why I gave up on them. Prices have gone WAY up. And the experience is mediocre.

Hardup 2
04-19-12, 11:19
I was driving on 40 towards Greensboro and thought "what the hell" and stopped in just to check things out. Looks like a few girls work there during the day, I think it was Britney and Sunshine? Either way, I chatted with the one girl for a few minutes. The shocker was the prices. 75$/30min $135/60 minutes. Thats the house and a massage. If they then start up selling in the room, what is the total cost? Whoa. Opened my eyes.When you stopped at Esquire you saw Nicki and Sunshine. The prices are about the same as the.

Other places for a massage with he. You can't keep a place open for nothing. The overhead is.

Not cheap.

MythMan2010
04-19-12, 14:43
When you stopped at Esquire you saw Nicki and Sunshine. The prices are about the same as the.

Other places for a massage with he. You can't keep a place open for nothing. The overhead is.

Not cheap.I appreciate the perspective but $135 before the negotiating starts is pricey. You are looking at a $200 final cost at the minimum. Not being critical but that's heavy cash right there.

Pwasg
04-29-12, 10:41
I knew in advance that the massage place on Falls of Neuse road was going to be strictly therapeutic, so I had no expectations for anything else and did not hint or ask about extras.

The rooms lack a little privacy in my opinion. The walls do not go all the way up to the ceiling. Doors do not exist for the rooms. There is a swinging screen door that prevents you from seeing in to the room, but I suspect that if one was to try they could see in. You can hear every conversation going on in the whole place.

The massage was actually very good. Attention was given to all "regular" body parts. I liked the fact that she set a timer, which made me feel as though I got the amount of time that I paid for. The rates seemed to be the best in town for a regular massage.

Due to the way the rooms are laid out, I would be very surprised if you would ever get anything more than a massage. I think everyone in the store would be able to hear even a soft moan.

Notatall
04-29-12, 20:05
I knew in advance that the massage place on Falls of Neuse road was going to be strictly therapeutic, so I had no expectations for anything else and did not hint or ask about extras.

The rooms lack a little privacy in my opinion. The walls do not go all the way up to the ceiling. Doors do not exist for the rooms. There is a swinging screen door that prevents you from seeing in to the room, but I suspect that if one was to try they could see in. You can hear every conversation going on in the whole place.

The massage was actually very good. Attention was given to all "regular" body parts. I liked the fact that she set a timer, which made me feel as though I got the amount of time that I paid for. The rates seemed to be the best in town for a regular massage.

Due to the way the rooms are laid out, I would be very surprised if you would ever get anything more than a massage. I think everyone in the store would be able to hear even a soft moan.Are no joke. This is one of first places I have been to that can really work on my shoulder without killing me. (Multiple dislocations from my days racing cafe bikes. Ahh. It was good to grow up in Europe.)

I go there when I need a real massage. The prices rock too. I usually end up giving the girl a fat tip because they really do make me feel better.

They just need a little hotty that comes in at the end and bust out the Happy Hog Handjob on ya. That woud be perfect.

SirWalter
04-29-12, 21:49
I still haven't made it to VIP, but I'm giving up on the rest of the AMPs in Raleigh and Cary and just going to keep dreaming of the more dependable FBSM providers from backpage and CL. I've dreamed of occasional luck, but I'm tired of wasting money when it is a failure. If something changes in one of the AMPs, I'd appreciate someone sending me a PM, but otherwise, I'm out.

Sir Walter

Thecore0620
04-30-12, 12:34
The place on Maynard that is an expansion (I believe) of YUCCA in cary posted an ad on backpage today which I will include a link for below. Based on one of the images in their ad I would suggest that they may well be catering to fetishes (Not really, I suspect it was a mistaken link, but its funny as hell). I'll post a copy of the pic as well given the tendency for BP links to expire.

And here is the backpage link:

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-massage-store-opening-offer/8100526

Jimjim77
04-30-12, 15:39
The place on Maynard that is an expansion (I believe) of YUCCA in cary posted an ad on backpage today which I will include a link for below. Based on one of the images in their ad I would suggest that they may well be catering to fetishes (Not really, I suspect it was a mistaken link, but its funny as hell). I'll post a copy of the pic as well given the tendency for BP links to expire.

And here is the backpage link:

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-massage-store-opening-offer/8100526LOL Great catch. If this gets them more business I know we are all in trouble.

Asianflu
05-01-12, 11:05
LOL Great catch. If this gets them more business I know we are all in trouble.I have not been to the new location yet. I can guarantee you that this was a bogus ad placed by a disgruntled customer. I'm not sure why all are so disappointed that these places are legit. You can get a great massage and if you have some schmooze a sensual finish. These places are NOT the Korean AMPs like VIP. If you want that treatment you need to take the trek to Youngsville. BTW I stopped at the other new place on Maynard off Reedy Creek. The set-up although clean and nice is just to awkward due to the paper thin doors. I did get a kick out of comments I overheard by an obvious newbie and young guy. I kind of went like this.

Hi, you guys do massages here?

Yes!

Oh, Cool. Um, LIKE when can I get one. I called a few minutes ago. I thought I'd check you guys out. How long have you been in business here?

You an have a massage now.

Oh, that's cool. What do I need to do?

Does your Mommy know you are here! (oh, well I made this part up)

Jmn69
05-06-12, 23:00
Just had an amazing massage with a very unique twist. The price is right on for these ladies plus a well deserved tip!

I was driving on 40 towards Greensboro and thought "what the hell" and stopped in just to check things out. Looks like a few girls work there during the day, I think it was Britney and Sunshine? Either way, I chatted with the one girl for a few minutes. The shocker was the prices. 75$/30min $135/60 minutes. Thats the house and a massage. If they then start up selling in the room, what is the total cost? Whoa. Opened my eyes.

Rockhunter
05-09-12, 13:14
Has anyone been to Super Relax Oriental Massage on Six Forks Road. North, right after Lynn Road. On the left in the shopping center?

Ronnor
05-09-12, 13:27
Has anyone been to Super Relax Oriental Massage on Six Forks Road. North, right after Lynn Road. On the left in the shopping center?There are numerous reports on it. Just search it.

Pwasg
05-09-12, 15:46
Has anyone been to Super Relax Oriental Massage on Six Forks Road. North, right after Lynn Road. On the left in the shopping center?Lots of posts here about SR. Standard massage. Absolutely nothing extra.

NC Wanderer
05-09-12, 19:14
Has anyone been to Super Relax Oriental Massage on Six Forks Road. North, right after Lynn Road. On the left in the shopping center?A quick search turned of 15 hits in this thread. You have been around long enough to know better.

Jay1820
05-10-12, 19:49
Evening gents.

Believe there is legitimate intel on little extras to be had at massage envy in this area. Have heard a few rumors and felt like its been close a few times with me. I admitedly have no balls to pursue without some reliable info.

If its true this could be an under the radar goldmine. Need to keep all info off the threads though so pm me.

GettingTang
05-10-12, 19:51
Went to the nail salon in cary where "Genny" works a few days ago. What a weird setting, bunch of old hags getting their nails done and hispanic and Asian women doing their nails in white coats. Went to a very small back room and was told to undress and "someone" would be with me in 5 minutes. In walks one of the white coats, I assume Genny. Set a timer and gave me a 22 minute massage, asked me to flip. Rubbed my upper thighs until I popped wood. Without a word, she grabs the oil, dumps it on and gives me a very mechanical and aggressive HJ. I came before I was even all the way hard. There was no flirting, no foreplay, no checks, no request. Nada. Obvious she just does it to get you off and done. Stepped out, wiped me down and out I went. I won't repeat cause the energy and tease was just not there. No much better then just taking care of my own business. To each his own.

Playhs
05-11-12, 20:18
Hey all, if I really wanted to get my nails done at a salon in cary and maybe get a massage too, where would you suggest? Can pm me if needed.

WashingtonDog
05-14-12, 07:33
Hey all, if I really wanted to get my nails done at a salon in cary and maybe get a massage too, where would you suggest? Can pm me if needed.Where in Cary.

NC Wanderer
05-14-12, 17:50
Where in Cary.Ask Jeb Clampett. He went there.

NC

Ronnor
05-14-12, 20:26
Ask Jeb Clampett. He went there.

NCIf you want them to be in business. Just my humble opinion.

Member #1552
05-14-12, 22:33
Went to the nail salon in cary where "Genny" works a few days ago. What a weird setting, bunch of old hags getting their nails done and hispanic and Asian women doing their nails in white coats. Went to a very small back room and was told to undress and "someone" would be with me in 5 minutes. In walks one of the white coats, I assume Genny. Set a timer and gave me a 22 minute massage, asked me to flip. Rubbed my upper thighs until I popped wood. Without a word, she grabs the oil, dumps it on and gives me a very mechanical and aggressive HJ. I came before I was even all the way hard. There was no flirting, no foreplay, no checks, no request. Nada. Obvious she just does it to get you off and done. Stepped out, wiped me down and out I went. I won't repeat cause the energy and tease was just not there. No much better then just taking care of my own business. To each his own.This is very, very different from my experiences there lately. Someone almost screwed this place up because they did not get all they wanted from the massage threatened to call the man etc.

BoyWonder12
05-15-12, 13:00
I visited Brooklyn this week while in Raleigh. I needed a real massage, she is pretty, and I remembered seeing her ad a long time ago so I assumed she was reliable.

Nice place. Nice girl. I wasn't expecting anything extra but you always think 'what if'. I had my curiosity aroused several times. Her office desk is right next to the table. She had me go into the bathroom and strip and put on a Velcro skirt. I laid on table and she came over and removed skirt. She didn't try to cover me or anything at first. Ding ding! Then she put a sheet over my bottom. Damn. She started massage and really worked my bad back. Sort of rough hands and not a very pleasing massage. More mechanical than pleasing. But along the way, she repeatedly grazed my head with her boobs. Ding ding. Then she would stand at my side with my hands positioned in her crotch. Ding ding. While working my lower back and buttocks she asks "can I get rid of this sheet. Its really in the way." Ding ding. Of course I agree. She works my legs and buttocks just missing the goods. She then asks me to turn over. But she grabs the sheet. Damn. But she doesn't rush to cover me and while she is folding up sheet I am all exposed, with a semi, from thoughts running through my head. She finally covers my crotch only and offers to massage my stomach. The stomach massage gets lower and lower and closer to my still semi. Ding ding. But she finally stops and starts on my legs again. She uses the sheet to move my unit around so she can massage my inner thighs real good. Then she does my arms and face. Then, very out of the ordinary, she asks me to flip over on my stomach again. Hmm? She removes the sheet and I roll over and she doesn't cover me up again. Ding ding. She takes the sheet and wipes off my body. She throws sheet away and lays skirt at end of table and says 'if you need this'. She then sits down at her desk, not 4 ft. Away, and starts reading her phone. So I get up full monty and walk the 5 ft. To the bathroom to get dressed. Paid her, followed her out, and left. I texted her a thanks and a compliment and that was it.

Its amazing what your head will let you start expecting.Any link or contact information for her?

Nc Forever
05-29-12, 10:42
Any link or contact information for her?She is beautiful and mostly no extras.

Got her out of her clothes once and a HJ but it was expensive!

Pwasg
06-01-12, 11:16
Any link or contact information for her?Http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/in-the-skin/8583413

DsmithJones
06-01-12, 13:55
It's been awhile since having a good massage with or without HE. I have seen adds for new place that seem legit like Massage Envy and Hand and Stone (I'll check those later the price is so good on those I can forego the HE and get that at home)

So I hit SR. Its been about 3 months. Asked if Angela was in (off of course) I should mention calling is a good thing. So I got Anna who was at the desk. Very tiny shoulder length hair. I knew I was going to get the new guy treatment but I figured what the hey. .9 for TS and 1hr massage. The TS was hands on covered on the flip. But she did rinse it for about a minute. I told her she was even smaller than Angela. This got a smile. Patience and friendliness is always welcome here. I miss the scrubbing you get when at a Korean MP. So back to the room.

I got on the table, draped myself and waited. She asked how I like it. (naked and hot, kidding) I told her hard is good and asked her to really work me over. Got to say that she really worked me over. The hard massage may not be for everyone but if you want to be relaxed and loose afterward regardless that is the way to go. Worked me from head to back. Very awkard position. She was at my head and rubbing down my shoulders and back. Since I'm tall and she's short she has to lean way forward to get my lower back from this position. In doing this I can feel her thighs on the sides of my head and her pussy is rubbing the top of my head as she moves down each time. I thought nothing of it until I could notice my head being pushed down into the cushion. So I pushed back for a few second and then relaxed to see if she would press down again. Yep, she rode my Big head LOL.

She moved around me to work each portion of my body. She was rubbing my ass through the towel and I told her I wasn't shy so she removed it. I think she spent a good 5-10 minutes on my ass. Either I have a nice one or she just enjoyed rubbing it.

On the flip I got a nice scalp and face massage. Not for everyone but I enjoyed. I remained draped but she moved the towel so I was covered but looked like I had a long loin cloth. Now since I didn't know her and she didn't know me I just took it easy. I let her take the lead and move me how she wanted. She kept moving the towel to uncover more of my thighs. At one point she took it off and refolded the towel over me again. Maybe it was because I wasn't sporting wood. I was hanging and semi but not rising. She kept saying I was nice. Don't know if that was bodywise or personality.

No HE. When finished she said I could dress and she would get water.

I had set out. 4 for tip, but reduced that to. 2 (That's still 20% tip) Got dressed she gave me the water when I left the room and I left the MP. A good overall massage. Next time I'll call ahead since the more repoire you build the better the experience.

If anyone has had different experience please PM me.

Stevet35
06-08-12, 23:12
Met Cynthia, pretty much as advertised. Not much of a massage, but a body rub. I knew she was older, but she was older than her pics. Left happy. Any questions PM.

DsmithJones
06-09-12, 03:52
I kept hearing about it over and over and finally took the plunge.

It was an OK first visit. Kathy or Katie was my therapist. I will say she is really good on the back. She spent almost entire time there, needs to work on the front a bit more cause it was like 10 minutes on front then ok see you next time.

Good things: Nice warm room. Good thorough massage while face down.

Bad thing: No table shower. Can't win them all.

Wasn't expecting much.

Wasn't dissappointed.

I may try again.

Stevet35
06-09-12, 19:52
Met Cynthia, pretty much as advertised. Not much of a massage, but a body rub. I knew she was older, but she was older than her pics. Left happy. Any questions PM.Hey Guys My mistake, did not mean" absolute" therapy", I meant "touch of class". Sorry for the error.

Steve

Skooby
06-10-12, 00:03
It's been awhile since having a good massage with or without HE. I have seen adds for new place that seem legit like Massage Envy and Hand and Stone (I'll check those later the price is so good on those I can forego the HE and get that at home)

So I hit SR. Its been about 3 months. Asked if Angela was in (off of course) I should mention calling is a good thing. So I got Anna who was at the desk. Very tiny shoulder length hair. I knew I was going to get the new guy treatment but I figured what the hey. .9 for TS and 1hr massage. The TS was hands on covered on the flip. But she did rinse it for about a minute. I told her she was even smaller than Angela. This got a smile. Patience and friendliness is always welcome here. I miss the scrubbing you get when at a Korean MP. So back to the room.

I got on the table, draped myself and waited. She asked how I like it. (naked and hot, kidding) I told her hard is good and asked her to really work me over. Got to say that she really worked me over. The hard massage may not be for everyone but if you want to be relaxed and loose afterward regardless that is the way to go. Worked me from head to back. Very awkard position. She was at my head and rubbing down my shoulders and back. Since I'm tall and she's short she has to lean way forward to get my lower back from this position. In doing this I can feel her thighs on the sides of my head and her pussy is rubbing the top of my head as she moves down each time. I thought nothing of it until I could notice my head being pushed down into the cushion. So I pushed back for a few second and then relaxed to see if she would press down again. Yep, she rode my Big head LOL.

She moved around me to work each portion of my body. She was rubbing my ass through the towel and I told her I wasn't shy so she removed it. I think she spent a good 5-10 minutes on my ass. Either I have a nice one or she just enjoyed rubbing it.

On the flip I got a nice scalp and face massage. Not for everyone but I enjoyed. I remained draped but she moved the towel so I was covered but looked like I had a long loin cloth. Now since I didn't know her and she didn't know me I just took it easy. I let her take the lead and move me how she wanted. She kept moving the towel to uncover more of my thighs. At one point she took it off and refolded the towel over me again. Maybe it was because I wasn't sporting wood. I was hanging and semi but not rising. She kept saying I was nice. Don't know if that was bodywise or personality.

No HE. When finished she said I could dress and she would get water.

I had set out. 4 for tip, but reduced that to. 2 (That's still 20% tip) Got dressed she gave me the water when I left the room and I left the MP. A good overall massage. Next time I'll call ahead since the more repoire you build the better the experience.

If anyone has had different experience please PM me.Nice review. But what does SR and TS mean?

You can pm.

DsmithJones
06-10-12, 02:42
Nice review. But what does SR and TS mean?

You can pm.Super Relax and Table Shower

DsmithJones
06-10-12, 02:58
Senior Member status must not mean much anymore.

75 posts and not knowing how to check the abbrev guide?

Plus your other posts are not really posts they're just questions.

Not knocking you just not understanding how admin awards status.

Flockshepherd
06-10-12, 08:59
Nice review. But what does SR and TS mean?

You can pm.Hey Skoob.

SR=Super Relax and TS=Table Shower although in a parallel universe SR could mean Sexually Repressed and TS could mean Trembling Sadist. As for RTFF well, that's anybody's guess.

Skooby
06-10-12, 18:46
Super Relax and Table Shower
Hey Skoob.

SR=Super Relax and TS=Table Shower although in a parallel universe SR could mean Sexually Repressed and TS could mean Trembling Sadist. As for RTFF well, that's anybody's guess.

Thanks.

Senior Member status must not mean much anymore.

75 posts and not knowing how to check the abbrev guide?

Plus your other posts are not really posts they're just questions.

Not knocking you just not understanding how admin awards status.

I have plenty of reports in the Indianapolis area. And when I was in Indy folks pm'd me for info. I just moved to Carolina, that's why I have questions.
SR and TS are terms I didn't see used in the Indiana threads.

Marcie 919
06-13-12, 09:33
I'm looking for a hotel downtown area that isn't being used by a lot of providers and clients will feel comfortable coming to. Please pm me with ideas. I figure the best way to find a place is to ask all you guys who know.

Marcie

Yolanda69
06-14-12, 12:48
Just moved here from south jersey, philadelephia. Sure miss that place. The average door prize was. 6 including TS & HJ. Could get FS for. 8-$ depending on the place. Anyone going to Philly area, let me know and I will hook you up with phone #'s and best places. Went to TS twice in last month. Got mamason first time, great massage and nothing else. Yesterday got lulu. Been there 2 weeks and got what I am used to.

Mr Falcon
06-18-12, 23:04
Saw Nina. She is a super nice girl. Sweet, personable, respectful, thick legs, nice breasts. If you go please treat her well. House gets $, .4. 6 gets you topless, .8+ gets you the rest. Be aware, those of you interested in a massage that there is no kind of massage to be had. Not even a good area for receiving one. It's all just buttering you up for the release which if you're like me happened too early and then well there was no saving it. If I have any kind of willpower I'm done with these parlors. Frankly it's too depressing seeing girls like Nina doing this job. If she likes it that's one thing, but I don't pretend that she'd honestly tell me if she didn't. Attitude is part of the deal.

In terms of massages: LMT (legit therapy) Chinese (Yucca, SR, etc) AMP (VIP) Quality BH. In terms of extras it's the other way 'round.

Nc Forever
06-20-12, 22:44
I'm looking for a hotel downtown area that isn't being used by a lot of providers and clients will feel comfortable coming to. Please pm me with ideas. I figure the best way to find a place is to ask all you guys who know.

MarcieAre you Marci from Holly Springs masseuse fame?

DTHunter
06-22-12, 16:38
New to the area. I have visited VIP three times in the past two weeks and everytime I arrive the woman in the little window tells me that she already has customer and to come back in 30 min. The first two times I came back only to hear the same answer again. The last time I was told to come back in two hrs because there was only one girl working. Maybe I look too much like LE or there really was other customers already there. I will give a try if I am back up that way. I have tried calling ahead but I couldn't really understand the message on the machine.

The other Asian Massage location on Capital blvd just north of 440 was very good. Seems to be all legit and no extras but it was my first visit. The massage was 1 hr but very good and hard. I am sure that others may have gotten play but once again this was my first visit, NO extras.

ThomasGrandy
06-28-12, 14:01
Wow, if one of these AMP girls decided to go independent and provide a great massage experience on their own, they would be a star I am guessing.

Ran into one of those in a dream in Charlotte. Got a good massage on the back, flipped, got a good chest and leg massage. There was a little accidental (or so I thought) contact with the happy bits, which got a half-response. Next thing I know, the towel was removed and she asked if I want help with that muscle. Negotiations ensued and I left relaxed and drained.

I am thinking of moving all of my dreams to QC.

Jim0273
07-13-12, 06:59
Genny is on "vacation" for two months, I was told. The person I spoke with suggested that I book an appt with Lepé, however she wasn't available at the time I needed. I asked if she offered the same service as Genny and was told yes.

If anyone goes to see one of the other ladies there, please let me know. Definitely some cuties there, but I am skeptical that the service would be comparable.

Be safe,

Jim

Notatall
07-13-12, 13:18
Genny is on "vacation" for two months, I was told. The person I spoke with suggested that I book an appt with Lepé, however she wasn't available at the time I needed. I asked if she offered the same service as Genny and was told yes.

If anyone goes to see one of the other ladies there, please let me know. Definitely some cuties there, but I am skeptical that the service would be comparable.

Be safe,

JimI have seen one. I don't think Lepe was the name.

Cute, but lacking in technique. (Not that Genny is much on that either.) She got the job done but not anything to write home about. Course for. 4. Eh. I would lose the same amount of money if I stopped working to do it myself.

RaleighConnect
07-13-12, 15:59
To get hottezt asiam and maybe extra.

Roush 427
07-13-12, 17:17
To get hottezt asiam and maybe extra.Could just rtff, Roush

Yolanda69
07-13-12, 18:32
LOLatRoush 427. Nice answer to RaleighConnect.

Was in youngsville today to look at bricks and decided to go by VIP as have never been there. Strange place and was a ***** to find because of stupid directions. Rang the bell and the nasty ***** thru the window told me to go away and not come back. What the F?

ClockWatcher
07-13-12, 22:54
I have seen one. I don't think Lepe was the name.

Cute, but lacking in technique. (Not that Genny is much on that either.) She got the job done but not anything to write home about. Course for. 4. Eh. I would lose the same amount of money if I stopped working to do it myself.Had 2 dreams with Genny, first was ok but I figured she would loosen up some for the second dream, didn't happen if anything the 2nd dream was worse than the first. Very mechanical but managed to leave happy. Getting sleepy, maybe time to try to have another dream there.

Roush 427
07-14-12, 08:04

Was in youngsville today to look at bricks and decided to go by VIP as have never been there. Strange place and was a * to find because of stupid directions. Rang the bell and the nasty * thru the window told me to go away and not come back. What the F?Tell you I've never been to that one that I go to the VIP in wilmington, Roush

Yolanda69
07-14-12, 13:45
Yes, first time to VIP and the very last. Will stick with SR for massage and Tom Cats for it all.

YO

Asianflu
07-14-12, 15:10

Was in youngsville today to look at bricks and decided to go by VIP as have never been there. Strange place and was a * to find because of stupid directions. Rang the bell and the nasty * thru the window told me to go away and not come back. What the F?I guess this is off your list of hot spots. There was obviously something they did not like about you. If they said do not ever come back. ROFLMAO. You are either too young or look like a "shady character". Your attire perhaps scared them off. As a regular customer since VIP opened, I can tell you they can be selective on whom the see. I was once told by "the nasty"* (SIC) after she turned away a customer."We don't need that "kind of trouble" here. It's a tough world when you can't meet the entry standards of an AMP!

BTW I was at VIP today and had a great massage and visit. Jennifer is going on vacation and a new girl will be there next week. I'm not sure who but I suspect another young girl.

NCPack35
07-14-12, 16:14
I saw one of her co-workers I did not get her name (was not letty) but she appeared to be middle eastern with a nose ring and was told she was new. I would not recommend seeing her did not get the same service you get with Genny and actually did not want it from her. I was told by a worker to see letty because she has been there longer.

Be safe,

Jim

DsmithJones
07-15-12, 01:46

Was in youngsville today to look at bricks and decided to go by VIP as have never been there. Strange place and was a * to find because of stupid directions. Rang the bell and the nasty * thru the window told me to go away and not come back. What the F?Never had that happen to me before. Even when I was a newb to AMP.

Harry Plopper
07-15-12, 07:27
I had been a regular for 6 years to the VIP until recently when I moved from the Raleigh Area. I had excellent service 90% of the time. AsianFlu is right, they do not like very young, shady looking characters or "cop" looking men. I did see a guy onetime walk in as I was getting out of my car that looked very young walk out within 1 minute. I waited for him to clear and walked in and asked why he was turned away. Mama said "too young" "want no trouble". So basically the same as Flu.

Sorry dude. But you must be pegged as an undesirable.

I miss the VIP in Y town, the one here in Wilmington was an OK stop but when you are spoiled by the full compliment of service in Y-town it is hard to compare.

Stay Safe.

Harry P.

Was in youngsville today to look at bricks and decided to go by VIP as have never been there. Strange place and was a * to find because of stupid directions. Rang the bell and the nasty * thru the window told me to go away and not come back. What the F?

Yolanda69
07-15-12, 15:32
I guess this is off your list of hot spots. There was obviously something they did not like about you. If they said do not ever come back. ROFLMAO. You are either too young or look like a "shady character". Your attire perhaps scared them off. As a regular customer since VIP opened, I can tell you they can be selective on whom the see. I was once told by "the nasty"* (SIC) after she turned away a customer."We don't need that "kind of trouble" here. It's a tough world when you can't meet the entry standards of an AMP!

BTW I was at VIP today and had a great massage and visit. Jennifer is going on vacation and a new girl will be there next week. I'm not sure who but I suspect another young girl.Well, not young (I'm 68) .6'7" tall, wore sport shirt and bremuda shorts, fresh hair cut and told I look like Stephen Segal. Don't know?

Asianflu
07-16-12, 09:14
Well, not young (I'm 68) .6'7" tall, wore sport shirt and bremuda shorts, fresh hair cut and told I look like Stephen Segal. Don't know?OK Mr Segal, You got me?

Perhaps she said come back later. She could have said "you come back"! If they are busy (I. E. Two customers) they will likely tell you to comeback or that "busy now". They do not like having customers waiting in the rooms for all kinds of imaginable safety reasons; however, if they know you they will let you come in and wait.

Yolanda69
07-17-12, 14:31
Ok, I decided to forgo my pledge to never go back and Yesterday I tried again. She let me in, took my. 8 (said her name was mula, about 45 not bad body) , quick tS, quick back rub. The door bell rang and she left for about 10 minutes. Came back, did about 5 min. On the flip and told me to leave and walked out the door. Didn't say a word to her the whole time except explaining my tattoos. I would have done better at home sitting on my out of balance washing machine. The place is a waste of time.

Jimjim77
07-27-12, 10:16
Looks like another one. http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/3165900335.html

Harry Plopper
07-27-12, 12:58
They were really busy last week so the customers seem to be rolling in even with your experience.

I have been a regular for a long time until I moved and enjoyed old mama Kim when she was there. It seems to have changed some but you can still have a good time if you get the right girl.

Ok, I decided to forgo my pledge to never go back and Yesterday I tried again. She let me in, took my. 8 (said her name was mula, about 45 not bad body) , quick tS, quick back rub. The door bell rang and she left for about 10 minutes. Came back, did about 5 min. On the flip and told me to leave and walked out the door. Didn't say a word to her the whole time except explaining my tattoos. I would have done better at home sitting on my out of balance washing machine. The place is a waste of time.

Harry Plopper
07-28-12, 13:27
I am in town. I might have to check it out.

I wonder if JungleJerk will comment. LOL.

Looks like another one.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/3165900335.html

Kirron
07-31-12, 07:32
I am in town. I might have to check it out.

I wonder if JungleJerk will comment. LOL.Visited this place the other day. Typical AMP setup with 4-5 rooms. Paid the fee at the door and went in. Provider was 35+ and a 4 in looks. Was given a choice of having the TS before or after the massage. Never seen that before. Anyway massage was pretty good but covered only upper body that too the back. Yes, no flip. May be because I had gone for half hour? And well, no happiness in the end! No attention given to the important parts during TS either.

I will go back for an hour to see how it goes. Saw another better looking provider in the hallway. Another reason to go back.

K

Raleighassman
08-01-12, 08:53
Can you guys clue me in re. What the attraction is with these massage joints?

99. 9% of the reviews say they suck. No HE. No love. Just $100+ per visit.

I go to Massage Envy for a real massage. But to an escort for sex. Both do their job.

So why do you go to these rip-off joints? Lots of independant girls out there who give great service.

Harry Plopper
08-02-12, 08:50
90% of the time I get a HE or better. AMPs are good, IMHO, for a relaxing time no matter what happens. Usually a decent massage or, if they are legit, a great massage. The new ones are fun to try because it is like a box of chocolates. You never know when you will find the sweet thing you were looking for.

The VIP in Y-town is almost a sure thing if you are willing to drive and invest a few visits.

Most of the Raleigh AMPs. Are not what I am looking for. Decent massage with a wonderful finish.

I go to Massage Envy for a real massage. But to an escort for sex. Both do their job.

So why do you go to these rip-off joints? Lots of independant girls out there who give great service.

Raleighassman
08-02-12, 09:22
Ok. So I ran with the idea that I might have missed something. And stopped in at VIP up north.

I guess I must've looked like an axe murderer. Because the older woman behind the little window looked.

Like she'd rather massage Ted Bundy than let me inside. LOL.

Never did persuade her I was a nice guy.

Skooby
08-03-12, 19:19

99. 9% of the reviews say they suck.Not only that. At the Asian AMPs, their teeth are almost always jacked up.

Joe Looking
08-06-12, 11:13

So why do you go to these rip-off joints? Lots of independant girls out there who give great service.I'm guessing some guys are willing to pay a bit extra for the "thrill of the chase". I'm guessing that HE at these places means a HJ so I would assume that flirting with the massage lady and possibly getting some relief is fun. I've gone to Yucca once, but it was for a real massage so it is possible that most members go to get a massage and anything extra is a bonus When I went to Yucca I was not worried about a HE because I doubt I would pay 70 for a massage + 20-40 for a HJ.

Not to hijack your thread but the thing that really makes me curious is the number of women advertising various types of massage and then asking for 120+.

Jcinnc
08-13-12, 16:45

So why do you go to these rip-off joints? Lots of independant girls out there who give great service.I guess I'd have to agree, but if you can find that one special AMP where the massage is awesome and then they start with the slow and soft fingertips, teasing and getting you all worked up, there's no better ending to a good massage! That said, I have yet to find anyone with both. Even Marcie, although she does have some nice funbags to play with while getting the HE.

EdGein
08-13-12, 20:38
I'm guessing some guys are willing to pay a bit extra for the "thrill of the chase". I'm guessing that HE at these places means a HJ so I would assume that flirting with the massage lady and possibly getting some relief is fun. I've gone to Yucca once, but it was for a real massage so it is possible that most members go to get a massage and anything extra is a bonus When I went to Yucca I was not worried about a HE because I doubt I would pay 70 for a massage + 20-40 for a HJ.

Not to hijack your thread but the thing that really makes me curious is the number of women advertising various types of massage and then asking for 120+.The thing is occasionally you find a girl, working at one of these places, that is willing to break the rules.

I have had a few at different local Asian Massage spots that are willing to "lay hands" on the goods and make things feel better. There is a girl, working now, who went BBBJ with me on the table just the other day. When I tried to tip her more appropriately she just took $20 and said to keep it quiet she did it just cause she was horny.

And I have always fond that most are willing to at least help with your satisfaction even if they arent willing to be the facilitator of such directly.

Not a bad deal for $45. Never know what you might fall into.

Jaybird60
08-18-12, 08:36
Has anyone dream of Rockey?

CraigBaucum
08-22-12, 22:16
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/spa/3176658762.html

I have an appointment later tomorrow, I didn't know if anyone had any dreams of this one? Legit? Extras? Hints. Please advise.

NC Wanderer
08-23-12, 07:14
Has anyone dream of Rockey?Ask Bullwinkle.

Je2010
08-23-12, 12:42
If needed, you can pm me any info. I am a senior member.

Looking for a pleasant stop to break up my trip along 85. Would like to find something close to the highway, have my fun and get back on the road.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. If you ever get up to DC, let me know and I will give you done spots to go to.

Raleighguy
08-25-12, 11:36
If needed, you can pm me any info. I am a senior member.

Looking for a pleasant stop to break up my trip along 85. Would like to find something close to the highway, have my fun and get back on the road.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. If you ever get up to DC, let me know and I will give you done spots to go to.Too bad you're not doing this between 10 and 15 years ago.

Between the Belmont Road exit to Bracy VA you had at least 6 really great places to stop. Sadly they're all gone now.

PHW1130
08-26-12, 18:15
336-632-8828 $ 10 Off Amazing Chinese Spa & Tableshow (W Wendover I 40 left side)., I tried this place last night, No extras, Massage only.

DsmithJones
09-11-12, 19:32
I happened upon this one by chance. I was getting some car parts and then some food from subway. Right next to Subway there was a place that looked alot like SR. I think it was Healthy Massage. I didn't TOFTT sorry. Still looking for info on this one.

I did have a nice visit a couple of weeks ago at SR. Nothing better than a good massage. Really that was all just a good massage. LOL

Estebanh
09-24-12, 14:06
Tips on how to do VIP:

When the lady at the front asks you if you have ever been there before, reply yes. If she says she does not remember you tell her it was about 7-8 months ago. Act like you know what you are doing.

Take the table shower, its awesome. Don't be afraid to flaunt your junk.

When you get back to the massage table, leave a tip on the table before starting (.4 or better)

Flip when she finishes your back and guide her hand to your privates. She will not initiate on her own.

Visited this place the other day. Typical AMP setup with 4-5 rooms. Paid the fee at the door and went in. Provider was 35+ and a 4 in looks. Was given a choice of having the TS before or after the massage. Never seen that before. Anyway massage was pretty good but covered only upper body that too the back. Yes, no flip. May be because I had gone for half hour? And well, no happiness in the end! No attention given to the important parts during TS either.

I will go back for an hour to see how it goes. Saw another better looking provider in the hallway. Another reason to go back.

K

Jimjim77
09-24-12, 16:48
Tips on how to do VIP:

When the lady at the front asks you if you have ever been there before, reply yes. If she says she does not remember you tell her it was about 7-8 months ago. Act like you know what you are doing.

When you get back to the massage table, leave a tip on the table before starting (.4 or better)

Flip when she finishes your back and guide her hand to your privates. She will not initiate on her own.He was referring to the new Super Relax not VIP.

Super Relax Chinese Spa 2223 J highway nc 54 Durham nc 27713.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/3293215577.html

Estebanh
09-25-12, 15:13
No. I am referring to VIP in Youngsville.

He was referring to the new Super Relax not VIP.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/3293215577.html

Looking Loving
09-25-12, 23:49
Where do you leave your clothes? What provisions are there for keys, phone, wallet, etc!

Thanks.

Tips on how to do VIP:

Flip when she finishes your back and guide her hand to your privates. She will not initiate on her own.

Durham Runner
09-26-12, 04:55
Where do you leave your clothes? What provisions are there for keys, phone, wallet, etc!You disrobe in the room with the massage table, and throw on a towel. They provide you with a clear plastic baggie for keys, phone, wallet, etc. You carry that baggie with you to the table shower room and back to the massage table. It's all above board and thought out well.

MHL63
09-26-12, 07:57
He was referring to the new Super Relax not VIP.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/3293215577.htmlThis is basically in RTP, saw the sign for it the other day, has anyone tried this one yet?

Estebanh
09-26-12, 09:55
Leave your wallet and cell phone in your car. Just bring in the cash you need. Don't worry, just enjoy yourself.

Where do you leave your clothes? What provisions are there for keys, phone, wallet, etc!

Thanks.

Jimjim77
09-26-12, 09:56
Sorry about the confusion. I knew you post was about VIP, but your post was replying to a post about the new SR.

My reference was to the original post.

No. I am referring to VIP in Youngsville.

Jimjim77
09-26-12, 10:02
Clothes are left in the room. Best to only bring your money with you if you are worried about it. Never heard of or had a problem at VIP. If you do only bring your keys and money, be sure to bring enough to get what you want. I have heard you can get a plastic bag to put your stuff in to bring with you, but I have never asked for it and don't know if it really is available.

Thanks.

RaleighFunGuy
09-26-12, 11:45
I was perusing a good number of stories here the last two days. Can someone please PM me information on Genny in Cary and where that establishment is? The posts were a bit older do I'm not sure which place it is she works at. I'm a newbie so I'm hoping I'm not breaking any protocol. I did try find the info in past posts firsts.

Thanks

Spaceball1
09-26-12, 20:45
I was perusing a good number of stories here the last two days. Can someone please PM me information on Genny in Cary and where that establishment is? The posts were a bit older do I'm not sure which place it is she works at. I'm a newbie so I'm hoping I'm not breaking any protocol. I did try find the info in past posts firsts.

ThanksDo a search for Genny in the Backpage Reviews section and you will have more than enough info.

SirWalter
09-26-12, 22:30
This is basically in RTP, saw the sign for it the other day, has anyone tried this one yet?I tried the one in RTP. It's just like SR, the two on Capital, or the one on Maynard. I dreamed that I got a tiny bit more than nothing, but not much. I played it cool since it was my first time in there, so I didn't push it extremely hard.

Sir Walter

Looking Loving
09-27-12, 12:37
Clothes are left in the room. Best to only bring your money with you if you are worried about it. Never heard of or had a problem at VIP. If you do only bring your keys and money, be sure to bring enough to get what you want. I have heard you can get a plastic bag to put your stuff in to bring with you, but I have never asked for it and don't know if it really is available.Thanks for all the intel, guys! May have to take a nap soon. I'll report on any dreams that come.

Grambo007
09-27-12, 15:24
I tried the one in RTP. It's just like SR, the two on Capital, or the one on Maynard. I dreamed that I got a tiny bit more than nothing, but not much. I played it cool since it was my first time in there, so I didn't push it extremely hard.

Sir WalterI tried it this week. Had a very nice slim lady. Great massage. Happy ending encouraged but not helped. ALL in all a great time, I will repeat.

Grambo

SirWalter
09-28-12, 23:24
I tried it this week. Had a very nice slim lady. Great massage. Happy ending encouraged but not helped. ALL in all a great time, I will repeat.

GramboYeah, that's the thing. There's "help" but no full-on sensual. I guess I don't understand why the line would be drawn there. Moving the line a few inches would cause drastically better tips, IMHO.

Sir Walter

Pure415
09-29-12, 05:05
Has anyone tried Lety at Cary nail since Genny is still on vacation? I tried Nasuta and will not repeat.

Thanks in advance.

Thecore0620
09-29-12, 12:48
Yeah, that's the thing. There's "help" but no full-on sensual. I guess I don't understand why the line would be drawn there. Moving the line a few inches would cause drastically better tips, IMHO.

Sir WalterConcur on the experinces discussed. The table shower was just ok. The massage was great, and well focused on areas where a table shower would get extra clean. Thus while the TS was nothing to write home about (not sure why one would won't to write home about such things.) , if I go back I'll order it so that my therapist will be comfortable massaging those tight muscles in all the right places.

The place is located on 54 just off of 55.

On a totally unrelated note: in highschool I used to date this chick from a catholic highschool that was saving herself for some special guy, but still enjoyed watching me get my nut. I could never understand why she'd willing play with my balls, rub between my legs, and giggle when the deed was done, but refused to touch my tool proper. WTF? Nonetheless I do have fond memories of sweat and plaid knee length skirts.

Member #1552
10-02-12, 19:42
Has anyone tried Lety at Cary nail since Genny is still on vacation? I tried Nasuta and will not repeat.

Thanks in advance.Lety will give a massage similar to Genny with HE.

She is far less attractive and I have gotten much more from Genny.

I hope Genny comes back.

As always YMMV