PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Nattie
09-23-15, 06:32
I had almost the exact same experience that I reported a while ago. #3731. The only difference is that I walked because I couldn't take her attitude another minute. I've never had a good experience but I still think it depends on who you draw.

So I have read about the ease of VIP in Youngsville and thought I would finally give it a chance. I was "allowed" inside by mamasan. Taken to room to undress then shower / sauna. She wore rubber boots and washed me like I was livestock. Got to the room after and the massage began. Nothing remarkable. Then on the flip. She took my hand and placed it on top of hers and grabbed to tug. Completely un-sexy. I will never repeat.

Purple45
09-23-15, 08:40
So I have read about the ease of VIP in Youngsville and thought I would finally give it a chance. I was "allowed" inside by mamasan. Taken to room to undress then shower / sauna. She wore rubber boots and washed me like I was livestock. Got to the room after and the massage began. Nothing remarkable. Then on the flip. She took my hand and placed it on top of hers and grabbed to tug. Completely un-sexy. I will never repeat.

I had almost the exact same experience that I reported a while ago. #3731. The only difference is that I walked because I couldn't take her attitude another minute. I've never had a good experience but I still think it depends on who you draw.VIP is certainly a YMMV establishment but IMO it has been a low quality experience for quite some time now. A few years ago I was not allowed entry on my first two attempts at doing a walk-in appointment. I know now it was because of my clean cut look and sometimes having a professional appearance causes VIP to play it safe and bar you entry. I was able to gain access, after taking a year off from trying, but was never offered anything on consecutive visits, not even an HJ. After another long break I tried again last year and finally was offered extras but to start the atmosphere was not relaxing and the massage was below average in quality. The extras was a nude HJ where she sat at the end of the table between my legs and she wanted $ for that. Reluctantly I took that service probably hoping for more but in the end I decided never to return after so many unsatisfying attempts. IMO the owner of VIP is paranoid and that mentality is transfered to the working girl which creates the un-relaxing atmosphere. When you add the below average massage given by a girl who does nothing to spark an interest for a repeat visit then why return and so I haven't. I see from these latest reviews that it's still the same unsatisfying VIP spa, at least to me based on my experiences.

Jimjim77
09-23-15, 11:23
Thanks, I'm sure there will be some updates.

Appreciate it JJ, good job!

NeedsSome
09-23-15, 13:37
I totally agree, the drive, cost and service are not worth it any more since we have a variety to choose from which are less expensive and usually better service IMHO.

VIP is certainly a YMMV establishment but IMO it has been a low quality experience for quite some time now. A few years ago I was not allowed entry on my first two attempts at doing a walk-in appointment. I know now it was because of my clean cut look and sometimes having a professional appearance causes VIP to play it safe and bar you entry. I was able to gain access, after taking a year off from trying, but was never offered anything on consecutive visits, not even an HJ. After another long break I tried again last year and finally was offered extras but to start the atmosphere was not relaxing and the massage was below average in quality. The extras was a nude HJ where she sat at the end of the table between my legs and she wanted $ for that. Reluctantly I took that service probably hoping for more but in the end I decided never to return after so many unsatisfying attempts. IMO the owner of VIP is paranoid and that mentality is transfered to the working girl which creates the un-relaxing atmosphere. When you add the below average massage given by a girl who does nothing to spark an interest for a repeat visit then why return and so I haven't. I see from these latest reviews that it's still the same unsatisfying VIP spa, at least to me based on my experiences.

Editit
09-23-15, 14:43
I went to and reported on the exit 312 one. Some pretty nice looking girls there. Wondering if anyone has tried the 40/42 on or the Clayton one? Looks of the staff? PM is fine.

ArcticRaleigh
09-23-15, 14:58
Stopped at the Apple in Cary looking for a bite to eat earlier this week. It was my first time there, and first time in Raleigh actually. Was lead into a room which was clean by my standards, but I've done most of my hobbying in Greece. 20 FS w / 20 something Eastern Europeans, I miss those days. Anyway, started off professional and on the flip there was no hesitation. The damage was 70 and 50. I'm undecided if I'll return or not.

Ashkbp
09-23-15, 18:01
Has anyone actually been to the one on 70 in clayton, close to a tattoo place, right down road from the school.

I guess every tome I pass, the lot in front seems empty.

It is right down road from me, almost feel to close for comfort,LOL.

I went to tattoo place before and seen one older lady out front, but have no idea who works in there, etc,any info or how to find an older post on it would be great.

XHippie
09-23-15, 21:42
Has anyone actually been to the one on 70 in clayton, close to a tattoo place, right down road from the school.

I went to tattoo place before and seen one older lady out front, but have no idea who works in there, etc,any info or how to find an older post on it would be great.I'm sure many readers have the scoop on this place, my experience is this is a really nice store construction wise why the owner stuck it in this location I don't know cheap rent I guess, I would have put it near the airport. The owner watches what's posted about his store and has made comments on rubmaps and will probably read these post. With all the competition and rent due every month hell I'd welcome the attention. It's rated a "P" on JJ'S list and like all places any things possible. IMO this store probably leans more to the legit side and if someone gets a HE it is kept UTR which is fine. It's not one of these badda bing, massage flip HJ water out the door places. And IF anyone is getting their HE there it's probably with a specific girl not all the staff is on board. So in my opinion I don't think a lot will get posted about this place so to keep it on the down low IF there is action there. But on the subject of massage I have always read that this place gives one hell of a massage. I fully understand the owners intentions but to open a place that mirrors all other stores knowing what they offer and say oh we don't do that, that is a challenge to turn a profit if you ain't offering the special goods on a consistant basis. For the masses you have to be specifically driving past this store for it to be a stopping point considering traffic and distance for some. Location location location.

But like I said they give a great massage and if the right bonding is done well there you go! Shhhhhhh just keep yer yapper shut.

Purple45
09-23-15, 21:51
I went to and reported on the exit 312 one. Some pretty nice looking girls there. Wondering if anyone has tried the 40/42 on or the Clayton one? Looks of the staff? PM is fine.

I went to tattoo place before and seen one older lady out front, but have no idea who works in there, etc,any info or how to find an older post on it would be great.Asian Massage Health in Clayton is the cleanest AMP in the area. They usually do a turnover in girls every two months with one girl in her 20's and the other girl in her 40's. Right now they have two girls in their 40's because the last girl in her 20's left a few weeks ago. It's diffinitely a "P" AMP depending on the girl you get. One of the better places for a legitimate massage. The man boss is American and his wife is Chinese and they monitor the online review sites so PM is best for details on the girls.

ATSU Massage and Super Relax on 40/42 are very close in proximity and if one is busy it is not uncommon that each store will help the other by sending over a free girl for a waiting customer. Both places are a diffinite "P+" and Super Relax usually has a younger selection with good attitudes while ATSU has had some older ladies that haggle you for a bigger tip.

There is also Absolute Therapy on 40/42 with Nancy and her good looking sister providing 2 or 4 handed massages. I have never tried but it has been reported in the past that Nancy has done a HJ but her sister will not. They are not Asian but Hispanic ladies and usually post an ad on the BP in the therapeutic section.

MD Bellamy
09-23-15, 22:34
Put up a new AMP List yesterday in the Blog.

Added a couple of new places, and changed some ratings.
As always, posts with additions and corrections are welcome.It's a tough job, JJ, but somebody's got to do it, right? Many thanks.

HopingForIt
09-24-15, 07:17
It's a tough job, JJ, but somebody's got to do it, right? Many thanks.I've checked the board for a couple of other cities. I suspect we are the only one's that are fortunate enough to a list like JJ's.

JJ, all your effort is truly appreciated by us all. Thank you again.

Editit
09-24-15, 09:27
Just want to thank you for your hard work.

TydeGuy
09-24-15, 13:50
Not like they'd listen to me, but here goes.

There are tons of scantily clad women posting ads under Bodyrubs. Now, if you've seen one of these ladies previously, that's fine. But if she's new to you, and there's no review here or on the oThER site, then you might get nervous about LEO. So, what would happen if they also put an ad in the "Therapeutic" section? That way, there's always the argument that you were going for a legitimate massage, and whatever happened after was between two consenting adults.

Am I crazy to suggest this?

JohnJohn1972
09-24-15, 14:08
Recently visited Westgate. It has been awhile and it looks like they have changed management. If this has already been discussed I apologize. I have a lot of found memories of Linda and Wendy, but I don't think they are still working at this location. New prices as well. I normally go for the 1 hr massage w / table shower. Was $70 now it is $90. Dang! I drew an older 40'ish lady. Very shy and did not speak alot. I believe her name is Lucy.

Table shower was average. Massage was average. Left happy. Tipped $40.

I noticed a younger late twenties with a little thicker body, but couldn't connect. Does anyone have info on her name and if she offers massage or any thing else.

Thanks,

J.

JohnJohn1972
09-24-15, 14:18
Recently visited a couple of times. I have been twice and seen the same girl. I think her name is Sasha. Not sure at all about the name. English is minimum and realy bad. Older 40 ish allows lots of roaming and will do nude massage. Massage is not very good, but I got the impression that some extras are available if you bring a rain coat. $60 to mamasan and $40 tip for 1 hr massage.

Not sure if details of the second visit should be posted, but if you want additional details PM me.

Thanks,

J.

XHippie
09-24-15, 16:06
Not like they'd listen to me, but here goes.

There are tons of scantily clad women posting ads under Bodyrubs. Now, if you've seen one of these ladies previously, that's fine. But if she's new to you, and there's no review here or on the oThER site, then you might get nervous about LEO. So, what would happen if they also put an ad in the "Therapeutic" section? That way, there's always the argument that you were going for a legitimate massage, and whatever happened after was between two consenting adults.

Am I crazy to suggest this?Technically it's a good suggestion, there have been some good post / blogs on this subject from some senior members that know their way around this subject way better than me. But I have always followed a simple rule with someone I don't know.

Lay the money on the table, start the conversation, let any kissing or touching happen on its own, if she says what do you want I always have said let's just have fun and see what happens never ask for sex, let her make the first dick grab move THEN you can get down to specifics. If she wants you to ask for the service or is hesitant to touch you RED FLAG!! My motto is she is there to fuck me not I'm there to fuck her she must initiate the service otherwise you could step into a trap.

Randomtoast
09-24-15, 19:31
Been here a few times so far. All around good experience, I have seen three girls so far. Decent massages, and great tease depending on the girl. No hesitation on the flip. The girls are in their late 30's early 40's I'd guess.

Sobe69
09-24-15, 22:44
Both sisters Nancy and sis do HJ. Nancy use to do take out not sure if that is still on the menu.

Asian Massage Health in Clayton is the cleanest AMP in the area. They usually do a turnover in girls every two months with one girl in her 20's and the other girl in her 40's. Right now they have two girls in their 40's because the last girl in her 20's left a few weeks ago. It's diffinitely a "P" AMP depending on the girl you get. One of the better places for a legitimate massage. The man boss is American and his wife is Chinese and they monitor the online review sites so PM is best for details on the girls.

ATSU Massage and Super Relax on 40/42 are very close in proximity and if one is busy it is not uncommon that each store will help the other by sending over a free girl for a waiting customer. Both places are a diffinite "P+" and Super Relax usually has a younger selection with good attitudes while ATSU has had some older ladies that haggle you for a bigger tip.

There is also Absolute Therapy on 40/42 with Nancy and her good looking sister providing 2 or 4 handed massages. I have never tried but it has been reported in the past that Nancy has done a HJ but her sister will not. They are not Asian but Hispanic ladies and usually post an ad on the BP in the therapeutic section.

Editit
09-25-15, 08:21
Recently visited Westgate. It has been awhile and it looks like they have changed management. If this has already been discussed I apologize. I have a lot of found memories of Linda and Wendy, but I don't think they are still working at this location. New prices as well. I normally go for the 1 hr massage w / table shower. Was $70 now it is $90. Dang! I drew an older 40'ish lady. Very shy and did not speak alot. I believe her name is Lucy.

I noticed a younger late twenties with a little thicker body, but couldn't connect. Does anyone have info on her name and if she offers massage or any thing else.

Thanks,

J.Sounds like the elusive "she-she" is gone. Sad I never got to see her. Thanks for the report. 90 is high!!

Editit
09-25-15, 08:44
Is Rubmaps worth paying for or is it the same as here? Is Rubmaps the "other site" I see folks refer to? Sorry for the stupid questions.

thyll2
09-25-15, 12:39
Is Rubmaps worth paying for or is it the same as here? Is Rubmaps the "other site" I see folks refer to? Sorry for the stupid questions.Not worth it, same info as on this site. Most of the reviews seems fake. My credit card number stolen after I used it in that site.

XHippie
09-25-15, 23:24
Is Rubmaps worth paying for or is it the same as here? Is Rubmaps the "other site" I see folks refer to? Sorry for the stupid questions.Like my boss always tells me no question is stupid unless asked twice. I have an active RubMap membership I use it more for recreational reading and if I'm lucky pick up some useful info, other than that it's not something someone should put a lot of stock or their money into. It's an ok site but Most questions can be answered on this boards information public post or requesting a PM. I've noticed the info on this board cycles pretty close together it's not like one has to dig back several months to find something.

BinGoa123
09-26-15, 09:07
Stopped by to see old friends but staff has changed. Very attractive girl with great skills so wasn't disappointed with changes. Still very clean rooms and table shower. I always enjoyed the atmosphere and still do. One of the friendlier spas in town and with the new girls I think I might like it better. Will return.

Kurt308
09-26-15, 16:30
Super Relax on 54 hwy. Had a decent massage from Lucy the other day, left happy. She is nice, late 30's. Anybody have more Intel on her. Please pm any Intel. Thanks.

XHippie
09-26-15, 20:54
Apparently #29 U Relax in Cary has moved to a different street. Now 505 James Jackson Ave. I don't know if the staff, owners or service has changed or if it's just a location change. There's a change for your list JJ.

Stang613
09-26-15, 21:02

Thanks,

J.Perhaps it is $70 for the hour, $20 more for the TS? As an aside, I dislike places that charge for TS, seems like it should be included, and I hate to be asked "TS?" without knowing whether there will be an upcharge for it.

XHippie
09-26-15, 21:27
Perhaps it is $70 for the hour, $20 more for the TS? As an aside, I dislike places that charge for TS, seems like it should be included, and I hate to be asked "TS?" without knowing whether there will be an upcharge for it.I agree the Triangle area is no Los Angeles or NY market BUT! IMO there a is now enough competition among stores that $70 is way too high for the quality of massage and quality of the provider doing it. It should be $50 but I can tolerate $60. I try to avoid the $70 places if possible. Pay for TS? Hell no. 70+20+40=130 "or" 70+40= 110 for a HJ. Nope not this country boy and I can afford it.

SexRec101
09-27-15, 13:05
Many years ago before LE shutdown the GSO AMPs, I went to a nice house near the Coliseum. For the fee, you got a nice mutual nude well-done shower, a competent sensual massage, and a FS ending. The girls were all fairly attractive, reasonably aged, and very pleasant. A good time was had by all. Today it seems that the AMPs are a shadow of what they were 20 years ago, but I'm hoping I can find one near me that I can visit regularly. Prefer Cary / Apex but can travel. Now I'm looking for a competent massage for back issues, but would hope to find something where HE is not a problem, and the overall experience is enjoyable and not stressful. Can anyone tell me their go-to AMP for an overall good time? I'd appreciate any recommendations.

MD Bellamy
09-27-15, 14:19
Is Rubmaps worth paying for or is it the same as here? Is Rubmaps the "other site" I see folks refer to? Sorry for the stupid questions.Depends on if (and where) you travel. Here we are lucky enough to have a very active forum and JimJim's list as a guide. In other areas of the country, the boards are quieter and much less up to date on new establishments, services and prices. For those locations, Rubmaps reports may (just "may") offer useful intelligence while on a trip.

PHW1130
09-27-15, 16:38
Apparently #29 U Relax in Cary has moved to a different street. Now 505 James Jackson Ave. I don't know if the staff, owners or service has changed or if it's just a location change. There's a change for your list JJ.According to BP you Relax moved and another moved in.

🚺128698;128698;9617; Pure Spa ░128698;128698;128698; A New Girl UNFORGETTABLE Magic Wonderland Relaxation 💜128149;128156; ☏ 919-378-9364 - 23 (750-the East Chatham St, Cary, NC 27511).

JohnJohn1972
09-28-15, 11:28
The $90 price was for TS and 1 hr massage.

I am not 100% sure, but I believe 1 hr massage was $70.

They have the standard price list on the counter when you walk in. They had several options like most establishments from 30 min - 90 min.

Perhaps it is $70 for the hour, $20 more for the TS? As an aside, I dislike places that charge for TS, seems like it should be included, and I hate to be asked "TS?" without knowing whether there will be an upcharge for it.

FootyPlayer31
09-29-15, 23:21
The $90 price was for TS and 1 hr massage.

I am not 100% sure, but I believe 1 hr massage was $70.

They have the standard price list on the counter when you walk in. They had several options like most establishments from 30 min - 90 min.That happened to be at asia remedy in Durham. When she said 90 I asked for clarification and she said the TS was $20 and then I said nevermind on the TS.

Actually had the best massage I've ever received.

TheSting24
09-30-15, 14:09
Thanks, I'm sure there will be some updates.I am new here and do not know how to access "JJ's List". Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Widower
09-30-15, 14:57
Stopped by 1&1 on Buck Jones Rd. No 31 on JJ's list. It had been awhile so I thought I'd see if things had changed. It was about 8 pm & everything was very dark including the parking lot. The little massage sign was on so I tried the door & it was open. Behind the counter was a pretty young thing (an 8 or 9) so I ran out to lock up my car. When I came back in there were three women behind the counter. The 8 (or 9) a 30 something 2 and a 40 something 5. * The 8 rang me up 70 for massage & 20 for the table shower. The 5 then motioned for me to go with the 2. I said I want her pointing to the 8. Both the 2 & 5 laughed & said "she no massage"* since I had already paid I said "then I want you" pointing to the 5. They talked back & forth in Chinese then said "ok". When we got to the room I said table shower first (I always do table shower first. If you want to know why pm me & I'll tell you my success's). Lots of teasing in the table shower & my ball got cleaner than they have ever been. Back in the room the massage was just so so. Maybe a 5 BUT the ending was kinda cool. Two hand method continually. Lots of stretching while stroking. Pretty nice method. She seemed to enjoy seeing me enjoy it. Be aware of the bait & switch at the counter.

Editit
09-30-15, 16:10
Made a visit to the one closest to the chicken place. I have to say the girls are thinner there and although still older, quite attractive. I drew Sissy. Great body! She worked up a sweat giving a great massage. No teasing at all though. This was my second time with her and was still unable to touch anything under fabric. Strictly OTC roaming. The HE and skills are fantastic. Till the end. It almost seems like she tries to ruin the "ending". I mean long slow strokes just like I asked, almost like she actually loves it. Then once things start to "fly" all skills go out the window. 70/50. On a side note, we had to listen to a guy demanding his $ back, kind of broke the mood.

XHippie
09-30-15, 22:33
Stopped by 1&1 on Buck Jones Rd. No 31 on JJ's list. It had been awhile so I thought I'd see if things had changed. It was about 8 pm & everything was very dark including the parking lot. The little massage sign was on so I tried the door & it was open. Behind the counter was a pretty young thing (an 8 or 9) so I ran out to lock up my car. When I came back in there were three women behind the counter. The 8 (or 9) a 30 something 2 and a 40 something 5. * The 8 rang me up 70 for massage & 20 for the table shower. The 5 then motioned for me to go with the 2. I said I want her pointing to the 8. Both the 2 & 5 laughed & said "she no massage"* since I had already paid I said "then I want you" pointing to the 5. They talked back & forth in Chinese then said "ok". When we got to the room I said table shower first (I always do table shower first. If you want to know why pm me & I'll tell you my success's). Lots of teasing in the table shower & my ball got cleaner than they have ever been. Back in the room the massage was just so so. Maybe a 5 BUT the ending was kinda cool. Two hand method continually. Lots of stretching while stroking. Pretty nice method. She seemed to enjoy seeing me enjoy it. Be aware of the bait & switch at the counter.It kinda maybe could of been a bait and switch. This is what I mean, I was fairly close to this one owner further south of this area that had one other lady working for her which didn't look too bad for her age and gave a great massage. And also her daughter was there for the evening shift and weekends she pretty much handled the front desk with walk ins and taking calls. Her daughter looked like a 20 something China doll, short but athletic great body. Only problem was she was a teenager helping her mom with the store because she spoke great English and it was her moms business and she had a drivers license to transport her mom to and from work. So when you said they told you she doesn't do massage My first guess is she's under age because there are no requirements to do what they call a massage and the only thing to side track this is their age.

Rule number 1 must be 18, rule number 2 always use a cover. Use that big head to Protect your freedom and health!

XHippie
09-30-15, 22:43
Stopped by 1&1 on Buck Jones Rd. No 31 on JJ's list. It had been awhile so I thought I'd see if things had changed. It was about 8 pm & everything was very dark including the parking lot. The little massage sign was on so I tried the door & it was open. Behind the counter was a pretty young thing (an 8 or 9) so I ran out to lock up my car. When I came back in there were three women behind the counter. The 8 (or 9) a 30 something 2 and a 40 something 5. * The 8 rang me up 70 for massage & 20 for the table shower. The 5 then motioned for me to go with the 2. I said I want her pointing to the 8. Both the 2 & 5 laughed & said "she no massage"* since I had already paid I said "then I want you" pointing to the 5. They talked back & forth in Chinese then said "ok". When we got to the room I said table shower first (I always do table shower first. If you want to know why pm me & I'll tell you my success's). Lots of teasing in the table shower & my ball got cleaner than they have ever been. Back in the room the massage was just so so. Maybe a 5 BUT the ending was kinda cool. Two hand method continually. Lots of stretching while stroking. Pretty nice method. She seemed to enjoy seeing me enjoy it. Be aware of the bait & switch at the counter.It kinda maybe could of been a bait and switch. This is what I mean, I was fairly close to this one owner further south of this area that had one other lady working for her which didn't look too bad for her age and gave a great massage. And also her daughter was there for the evening shift and weekends she pretty much handled the front desk with walk ins and taking calls. Her daughter looked like a 20 something China doll, short but athletic great body. Only problem was she was a teenager helping her mom with the store because she spoke great English and it was her moms business and she had a drivers license to transport her mom to and from work. So when you said they told you she doesn't do massage My first guess is she's under age because there are no requirements to do what they call a massage and the only thing to side track this is their age.

Rule number 1 must be 18, rule number 2 always use a cover. Use that big head to Protect your freedom and health!

Livinitinva
10-01-15, 07:42
I am new here and do not know how to access "JJ's List". Any help would be greatly appreciated!Simply backup to the main Raleigh section and scroll down to the "User Blog" section towards the bottom of the page.

JJ's List will be found there.

TheSting24
10-01-15, 12:52
Simply backup to the main Raleigh section and scroll down to the "User Blog" section towards the bottom of the page.

JJ's List will be found there.Thank You, Much Appreciated!

MikefromCali
10-02-15, 13:33
I'm in the area. Sunny spa no or go?

Adventure123
10-03-15, 14:18
Raining day yesterday so I went out for a massage stop by #34 on the list 90 min massage with a HE.

Over all I give it a 6 because she was texting while working and I called her down on it.

Let happy and satisfied.

So I said WTF I going to try out #18 on list 27 miles north.

Got to the door rang the bell and this is my first time here and lady's said come.

On in you been here before right I said yes.

She took me the back and took the fee.

Later a # 10 walked in and my my my.

Enough said I'll be going bask here first choice here on out.

Great adventure yesterday.

Widower
10-03-15, 17:29
I'm in the area. Sunny spa no or go?Not the best looking providers but good massage. If they are comfortable with you during the massage the HE will only come in the table shower at the end.

XHippie
10-03-15, 20:15
Raining day yesterday so I went out for a massage stop by #34 on the list 90 min massage with a HE.

Over all I give it a 6 because she was texting while working and I called her down on it.

Let happy and satisfied.

So I said WTF I going to try out #18 on list 27 miles north.

Got to the door rang the bell and this is my first time here and lady's said come.

On in you been here before right I said yes.

She took me the back and took the fee.

Later a # 10 walked in and my my my.

Enough said I'll be going bask here first choice here on out.

Great adventure yesterday.It's kinda strange with VIP on what will happen at the door with mamasan, some of the post say no problem some say never go back to this place again because of her attitude. I don't go there that often but I have never had a problem. I don't know if mamasan judges people by race, age or if they are not dressed a certain way or give off a LE vibe. It's a long way to drive for most to get some BS at the door. I guess they are making enough to be selective.

On another note this fucking rain is driving me crazy I like to be outside on my days off so to ease the stress I got a rub and tug at Asia Remedy Durham, convenient location. Yoyo I think? No complaints have had better and worse, looks 5. Massage 5. Standard 70/40.

Vicechairman
10-03-15, 20:26
Dropped by today to check it out. Nice location in office building with nice rooms. Older lady, 30's or 40's, wearing pants and full shirt, nothing sexy or suggestive, gave me a very good massage. She door left cracked open 2 " and you could see front room through the sheer curtains. You couldn't see in as it was dark in the room and light out in front. A table shower is not offered but you can get a shampoo included in the price. I declined. Kept the towel, or rather light blanket, over my groin throughout. On the flip she pulled the towel down to my waste and began to massage my stomach. Oh boy I thought, but alas she went no lower though my interest was obvious through the towel. I made no move to suggest that she handle me and she didn't. Afterwards I checked the side table and found only massage oil and shampoo and none of the light oil in a squeeze bottle that some other places use for the final act. $60 w / T shampoo.

Great massage and maybe more with more visits.

Jimjim77
10-05-15, 14:17
#45.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/free-table-shower-best-asian-massage-new-open-new-girl-your-no1-choice-best/23610020

MythMan2010
10-05-15, 15:03
I've stuck with Amy at Apple (and before that ATSU Cary) and she continues to do a great job. Get a few more extras which are common when you get to be a regular. Always a nice attitude, good effort and while not a 10 has a cute body.

She always laughs after I go. Kinda like she knows she blowing my mind.

Editit
10-05-15, 15:33
Is it just this area or did things really change that much? I remember I would go to the AMP and the pick the girl from a lineup. Now no matter where I go it's "the luck of the draw". Am I just picking the wrong places? Maybe it is just the RDU / Cary area.

XHippie
10-05-15, 17:36
#45.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/free-table-shower-best-asian-massage-new-open-new-girl-your-no1-choice-best/23610020Well I checked out this place today nice new look, 2 single rooms 1 couples room. Seemed to be 2 girls working I only saw my provider name starts with "A" come on they all have the same names at every store easy to figure this one out. $70 one hour free TS. She looked great really pretty face Compared to most of these girls I'm guessing early 30's. Her massage I would give a 7 very little teasing, didn't mind being lightly touched. Flip she goes for the pole didn't mind outside touching not into pulling up her shirt to show or allow access kinda killed the moment for me even though she was attractive. She was wearing a body suit under her shirt which made it impossible to access anything but she didn't want to be touched so why bother. Her English was pretty good and was willing to rub and tug but nothing about the session was erotic kinda Boring! I stopped her after it wasn't happening for me and said I'm ready for my TS. Not sure what the other girl would be like. I'll have to give this place some more time and read some more post or PM before I return. Let's face it I like them a little trashy.

XHippie
10-06-15, 11:54
Is it just this area or did things really change that much? I remember I would go to the AMP and the pick the girl from a lineup. Now no matter where I go it's "the luck of the draw". Am I just picking the wrong places? Maybe it is just the RDU / Cary area.One of my favorite places a few years ago I use to enjoy was the little place in Chapel Hill / Carrboro line University Massage I think was the name. Give the right tip anything was on the menu if you got the right girl. They always had a decent line up of white, black & college girls at least 4 to choose from. And they were dressed very sexy. Various body types, athletic, big tits, spinner. A funny story, there was one girl there almost looked middle eastern with huge tits but short I paid way too much one day for a BBBJ great DSL thinking with my little head. Several months later I walk into my bank and guess who the teller is, yep it was her, she didn't acknowledge my presents I don't think she recognized me anyway. It had been awhile, but I remembered those lips OMG, Choosing from a line up of girls with great bodies and dressed hot makes the experience a lot better but man thinking with the big head is hard, better walk in with only the amount you want to spend.

XHippie
10-06-15, 11:59
Is it just this area or did things really change that much? I remember I would go to the AMP and the pick the girl from a lineup. Now no matter where I go it's "the luck of the draw". Am I just picking the wrong places? Maybe it is just the RDU / Cary area.One of my favorite places a few years ago I use to enjoy was the little place in Chapel Hill / Carrboro line University Massage I think was the name. Give the right tip anything was on the menu if you got the right girl. They always had a decent line up of white, black & college girls at least 4 to choose from. And they were dressed very sexy. Various body types, athletic, big tits, spinner. A funny story, there was one girl there almost looked middle eastern with huge tits but short I paid way too much one day for a BBBJ great DSL thinking with my little head. Several months later I walk into my bank and guess who the teller is, yep it was her, she didn't acknowledge my presents I don't think she recognized me anyway. It had been awhile, but I remembered those lips OMG, Choosing from a line up of girls with great bodies and dressed hot makes the experience a lot better but man thinking with the big head is hard, better walk in with only the amount you want to spend.

Editit
10-06-15, 12:19
One of my favorite places a few years ago I use to enjoy was the little place in Chapel Hill / Carrboro line University Massage I think was the name. Give the right tip anything was on the menu if you got the right girl. They always had a decent line up of white, black & college girls at least 4 to choose from. And they were dressed very sexy. Various body types, athletic, big tits, spinner. A funny story, there was one girl there almost looked middle eastern with huge tits but short I paid way too much one day for a BBBJ great DSL thinking with my little head. Several months later I walk into my bank and guess who the teller is, yep it was her, she didn't acknowledge my presents I don't think she recognized me anyway. It had been awhile, but I remembered those lips OMG, Choosing from a line up of girls with great bodies and dressed hot makes the experience a lot better but man thinking with the big head is hard, better walk in with only the amount you want to spend.I can for the most part control the little head. But really would love some choice. That light brown skin, big tits, and DSL's might make it tough though!

NeedsSome
10-06-15, 14:15
XHippie, I remember the place very well. It was University Massage. They were on the high priced end but I did enjoy getting to choose. And I do remember the girl you describe. I had a very fun visit with her as well. I have not been to Quality in Durham for several years but if I remember correctly you got your choose there too.

One of my favorite places a few years ago I use to enjoy was the little place in Chapel Hill / Carrboro line University Massage I think was the name. Give the right tip anything was on the menu if you got the right girl. They always had a decent line up of white, black & college girls at least 4 to choose from. And they were dressed very sexy. Various body types, athletic, big tits, spinner. A funny story, there was one girl there almost looked middle eastern with huge tits but short I paid way too much one day for a BBBJ great DSL thinking with my little head. Several months later I walk into my bank and guess who the teller is, yep it was her, she didn't acknowledge my presents I don't think she recognized me anyway. It had been awhile, but I remembered those lips OMG, Choosing from a line up of girls with great bodies and dressed hot makes the experience a lot better but man thinking with the big head is hard, better walk in with only the amount you want to spend.

Purple45
10-07-15, 01:39
Is it just this area or did things really change that much? I remember I would go to the AMP and the pick the girl from a lineup. Now no matter where I go it's "the luck of the draw". Am I just picking the wrong places? Maybe it is just the RDU / Cary area.Around here it is the luck of the draw. Most shops have a rotational system and when you do a walk-in you will get whichever girl is next in line. I usually call ahead for an appointment with the girl I want to see. If you visit the same place enough they will know when you arrive who you want to see, LOL. Suggestion; do a thread search on some of the spa names and read about which girls are mentioned and book with those girls if you are visiting a spa for the first time.

Bat Doe
10-07-15, 19:33
Well I checked out this place today nice new look, 2 single rooms 1 couples room. Seemed to be 2 girls working I only saw my provider name starts with "A" come on they all have the same names at every store easy to figure this one out. $70 one hour free TS. She looked great really pretty face Compared to most of these girls I'm guessing early 30's. Her massage I would give a 7 very little teasing, didn't mind being lightly touched. Flip she goes for the pole didn't mind outside touching not into pulling up her shirt to show or allow access kinda killed the moment for me even though she was attractive. She was wearing a body suit under her shirt which made it impossible to access anything but she didn't want to be touched so why bother. Her English was pretty good and was willing to rub and tug but nothing about the session was erotic kinda Boring! I stopped her after it wasn't happening for me and said I'm ready for my TS. Not sure what the other girl would be like. I'll have to give this place some more time and read some more post or PM before I return. Let's face it I like them a little trashy.New favorite "Vacation" spot. Feel like I've known "Annie" for years.

Cons: Shares parking lot with police substation and a church. Not sure how that will work in the long run.

BrownRod
10-08-15, 10:20
Anyone try this new one out? I saw it a few days ago thinking it was to good to be true. Any info on this one?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-get-a-sensual-nuru-slippery-massage-with-a-new-york-babe/23121272

BrownRod
10-08-15, 10:29
XHippie, I remember the place very well. It was University Massage. They were on the high priced end but I did enjoy getting to choose. And I do remember the girl you describe. I had a very fun visit with her as well. I have not been to Quality in Durham for several years but if I remember correctly you got your choose there too.I agree with you 100% I remember a little hot girl in her early 20's named candy, she was so much fun and well worth every dime. She was only there sometimes in the summer. I tried to get her number because I knew she wouldn't be on the radar for long. She woulnt do it because of the last guy she gave her number to started act crazy. She was one of my ATF for sure. If I ever see an ad with her in it I'm in.

Capt314
10-08-15, 11:38
Anyone try this new one out? I saw it a few days ago thinking it was to good to be true. Any info on this one?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-get-a-sensual-nuru-slippery-massage-with-a-new-york-babe/23121272If fake pics raise a red flag with you, then this ad is bad. Google suggest that one of these ladies is Mona Kahlo and the other is Christina Santini.

JellyBear
10-08-15, 12:00
If fake pics raise a red flag with you, then this ad is bad. Google suggest that one of these ladies is Mona Kahlo and the other is Christina Santini.She does have a recent review on the other site. Or let's say the same phone number in the Ad has a review. No link to ad page or profile page. But the lone reviewer claims she is definetely the girl in pictures. Makes me think that the other site is a little less reliable now.

Makes me more glad to be part of this forum.

JB.

Starliner63
10-08-15, 18:29
I went to #43 on jj's list today. Asian massage in Cary. I've seen so many ads and unless I was dreaming, I saw one the other day from this place that was offering younger girls and also Latina providers, and you could choose who you wanted.

Anyway, I went a little while ago and of course, I was wrong. I got a tall Asian girl, kind of cute. The massage was average, too much oil and on the flip she asked what I wanted. I couldn't afford anything but the standard finish. She didn't mind a little touch here and there, but damn, it was fast. She talked nice and dirty, which was different.

I don't think I'll repeat. Not enough tease and I was probably in there for only 35 minutes.

I'm not satisfied, so I'll probably head somewhere else shortly. Oh, and she wiped the oil off of my back with paper towels. I thought they offered a table shower. 60/40.

CaptianJack
10-09-15, 00:40
Is it still worth the trip? Anyone know their hours? I haven't seen any reports from there in a while.

BrownRod
10-09-15, 03:41
If fake pics raise a red flag with you, then this ad is bad. Google suggest that one of these ladies is Mona Kahlo and the other is Christina Santini.I was hoping someone had given this one a shot and could report on her looks and service. Sometimes the picks are very simular to the real person, not most of the time but sometimes.

TrumpetManinnc
10-09-15, 10:51
Is it still worth the trip? Anyone know their hours? I haven't seen any reports from there in a while.OK, I thought that I could just spend my time lurking in the shadows, letting all the rest of the degenerates and art lovers in here do the work of writing and reviewing. Not to mention the research. If this is too graphic for this site, please by all means edit.

But I stopped by the other day -- my second or third visit -- and had a dream that I can best describe as surreal.

I had about 30 minutes before an appointment, and my penis was positively screaming at me to be touched. The first time I went in, the mamasan handed me off to a slightly less bulbous 40-something. Pretty good massage, as much roaming as I cared for. But I didn't truly care for much.

The second time I went in, maybe 2 months ago, I got a different, slightly bulbous 40-something. Each time was okay, but I vowed that I'd only go back if I was really in a bind and a jones at the same time.

This time, with only 25 minutes in my pocket now and not enough time for anywhere else, I walked in to the mamasan. Who, seeing the look on my face, told me there was another girl. I tried to look sheepish, glanced at the time on my phone, and said I didn't think I had enough time. Only 25 minutes. The mamasan insisted. In fact, got kind of a crazed look on her face and said almost violently, "TWO minute!! She come out. VERY good. STAY!

I jumped back, a little startled -- which got a smile out of her -- but stayed, protesting all the while that I really only had 20 minutes or so. She pushes me into a room. I look at the clock. She tells me to take off my clothes. Given the look on her face before, I start to undress. I'm down to my undies when she comes back in the room and tells me that this other room is better. She picks up my shoes, my shirt, my socks -- what choice do I have but to follow? Along the way comes my masseuse. She's 30-something, but cute -- not beautiful, but a cute smile and not bulbous, at least not obviously. So I get in the smaller, warmer room, take off my clothes and lay down while she goes and does whatever they do to get ready. A minute later, she's in the room, spraying her hands with disinfectant (really? Why, I wondered? And assuring me that she's okay with the time and knows I'm in a hurry.

Towel on my back, and I start getting a really good, solid massage. But all towel, maybe 10 minutes. GREAT hands. Strong, and no hesitation to jump right up on the table with me.

Now at this point, I realize that I have maybe 10 minutes left, and just enjoying a good massage. My hands don't roam at all. I just enjoy. And when the towel comes off, I'm still just laying there -- and she goes for the guys almost immediately. And starts just rubbing on the colonel. Just like that, totally sensual -- then lays down on the table, bare leg at my face, while she stroked along my body. So I start to turn to the side, she gets off the table and motions along her body, like, do you want me to take off the dress? I nod. And wham, bam, she's off with the dress and jumping on ME!

Now, I don't really expect FS, and frankly don't really want it, but here's a naked woman, now lying on top of me, pressing her nice, small titties in my mouth, wet like you read about. Lord knows I didn't come prepared with a raincoat, so I begged off actually entering the woman. But I did enjoy her wetness -- didn't taste, but that's probably for the best!

Anyway, I left a happy man. And made it in time for my appointment.

SailorSam
10-09-15, 12:48
Is it still worth the trip? Anyone know their hours? I haven't seen any reports from there in a while.I've had a decent massage and left happy. Lots of roaming with her top off and no panties under the skirt. She indicated that FS would be available if I brought a condom with me. I didn't have one but the HJ was ok.

BrownRod
10-09-15, 16:08
New massage place in durham. Beauty bodyworks, clean inside, doors on each room walls go to the top. Its your basic AMP with an average menu. No FS, but you will get a real massage with all of your time. 70 for the hour. Its almost next door to LE station.

Sgiii
10-09-15, 16:30
New massage place in durham. Beauty bodyworks, clean inside, doors on each room walls go to the top. Its your basic AMP with an average menu. No FS, but you will get a real massage with all of your time. 70 for the hour. Its almost next door to LE station.Any HE at all?

Asianflu
10-09-15, 18:28
OK, I thought that I could just spend my time lurking in the shadows, letting all the rest of the degenerates and art lovers in here do the work of writing and reviewing. Not to mention the research. If this is too graphic for this site, please by all means edit.

But I stopped by the other day -- my second or third visit -- and had a dream that I can best describe as surreal.

I had about 30 minutes before an appointment, and my penis was positively screaming at me to be touched. The first time I went in, the mamasan handed me off to a slightly less bulbous 40-something. Pretty good massage, as much roaming as I cared for. But I didn't truly care for much.

The second time I went in, maybe 2 months ago, I got a different, slightly bulbous 40-something. Each time was okay, but I vowed that I'd only go back if I was really in a bind and a jones at the same time.

This time, with only 25 minutes in my pocket now and not enough time for anywhere else, I walked in to the mamasan. Who, seeing the look on my face, told me there was another girl. I tried to look sheepish, glanced at the time on my phone, and said I didn't think I had enough time. Only 25 minutes. The mamasan insisted. In fact, got kind of a crazed look on her face and said almost violently, "TWO minute!! She come out. VERY good. STAY!

I jumped back, a little startled -- which got a smile out of her -- but stayed, protesting all the while that I really only had 20 minutes or so. She pushes me into a room. I look at the clock. She tells me to take off my clothes. Given the look on her face before, I start to undress. I'm down to my undies when she comes back in the room and tells me that this other room is better. She picks up my shoes, my shirt, my socks -- what choice do I have but to follow? Along the way comes my masseuse. She's 30-something, but cute -- not beautiful, but a cute smile and not bulbous, at least not obviously. So I get in the smaller, warmer room, take off my clothes and lay down while she goes and does whatever they do to get ready. A minute later, she's in the room, spraying her hands with disinfectant (really? Why, I wondered? And assuring me that she's okay with the time and knows I'm in a hurry.

Towel on my back, and I start getting a really good, solid massage. But all towel, maybe 10 minutes. GREAT hands. Strong, and no hesitation to jump right up on the table with me.

Now at this point, I realize that I have maybe 10 minutes left, and just enjoying a good massage. My hands don't roam at all. I just enjoy. And when the towel comes off, I'm still just laying there -- and she goes for the guys almost immediately. And starts just rubbing on the colonel. Just like that, totally sensual -- then lays down on the table, bare leg at my face, while she stroked along my body. So I start to turn to the side, she gets off the table and motions along her body, like, do you want me to take off the dress? I nod. And wham, bam, she's off with the dress and jumping on ME!

Now, I don't really expect FS, and frankly don't really want it, but here's a naked woman, now lying on top of me, pressing her nice, small titties in my mouth, wet like you read about. Lord knows I didn't come prepared with a raincoat, so I begged off actually entering the woman. But I did enjoy her wetness -- didn't taste, but that's probably for the best!

Anyway, I left a happy man. And made it in time for my appointment.Great initial report. Welcome to the forum. Damn I like a good business woman that won't let a client say no!. These ladies know how to close a deal.

Asianflu
10-09-15, 18:33
New favorite "Vacation" spot. Feel like I've known "Annie" for years.

Cons: Shares parking lot with police substation and a church. Not sure how that will work in the long run.I met a girl named Annie over the Labor Day weekend Holiday at Cocoa Beach!

XHippie
10-09-15, 20:25
I met a girl named Annie over the Labor Day weekend Holiday at Cocoa Beach!Standard rub and tug place.

XHippie
10-09-15, 20:47
OK, I thought that I could just spend my time lurking in the shadows, letting all the rest of the degenerates and art lovers in here do the work of writing and reviewing. Not to mention the research. If this is too graphic for this site, please by all means edit.

Anyway, I left a happy man. And made it in time for my appointment.I've seen the 2 older heavier ladies there and the younger one you are referring too at least 2 times each. Although the younger thinner one has a better body and will do HJ, - BJ and FS covered. Let me tell you my 2 times with her ended with HJ "because" when trying to enter the happy hole she acted like 2 inches was all she could take. Believe me I am your average size guy. I thought the first time was strange so I thought maybe she had a bad day in pain or something. The second visit same thing she literally had her hands pushing against my chest saying slowly slowly, but she really meant just the head just the head WTF I've been with much smaller Asian women that were tight but could take Shaq's dick. If I go back there I'll have to ask for the older uglier ladies at least they have experience to take it like a champ. Now this is just my experience I'm sure with others their milage will vary. And you are right don't be surprised if they spray your hands with a cleaner before you can touch them while you are laying on a sheet they just got fucked on many times.

Pmondore
10-09-15, 23:11
I met a girl named Annie over the Labor Day weekend Holiday at Cocoa Beach!At an AMP? Mind sharing which one you visited? I'll be visiting Cocoa in December.

BrownRod
10-09-15, 23:59
Any HE at all?He is on the table.

CaptianJack
10-10-15, 00:42
Well, I actually decided I didn't want to travel and tried out #30 Touch of Asia in Apex. Boy am I glad I did. Drew Mimi and it was one hell of a happy time. My new ATF place. SRs can PM me but most of you have already been there.

TimmyB
10-11-15, 07:49
Checked out rose spa based on past reviews. S is indeed very friendly and offers a complete experience if you bring the necessary materials. Although I think the description of her being a spinner is very much exaggerated. She has a pot belly that makes me question if she is pregnant. Facially, she's a 4. Personality wise she's a 10+. Enjoyed my time but will most likely not repeat.

TheAmazing
10-11-15, 09:10
Anyone tried this one? Google doesn't find much.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pure-exotic-beauty/23551738

Jimjim77
10-11-15, 09:42
[Personally Identifying Information deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove Personally Identifying Information about a forum member or a person working in the commercial sex business.

Jimjim77
10-11-15, 10:57
I got busted because I repeated a bad post. I should know better. Just my over-reaction. Bad posts should be reported to Admin.

PHW1130
10-11-15, 11:49
I got busted because I repeated a bad post. I should know better. Just my over-reaction. Bad posts should be reported to Admin.JJ. Just keep up the great work you do on this board, we all appreciate very much. Thank You.

XHippie
10-11-15, 12:08
I got busted because I repeated a bad post. I should know better. Just my over-reaction. Bad posts should be reported to Admin.It's ok JJ you didn't get busted it was the inappropriate post you attached to that got zapped, I had the same knee jerk response mine will get zapped probably. It's ok admin. Is just doing their job but I think the point got across, fellas keep the personal info off the board. BIG difference between personal and professional, personal is useless seeking a HE.

TheAmazing
10-11-15, 15:05
I thought I posted this earlier, but I guess not. Has anyone checked this one out?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pure-exotic-beauty/23551738

Admin2
10-11-15, 16:08
I got busted because I repeated a bad post. I should know better. Just my over-reaction. Bad posts should be reported to Admin.

JJ. Just keep up the great work you do on this board, we all appreciate very much. Thank You.

It's ok JJ you didn't get busted it was the inappropriate post you attached to that got zapped, I had the same knee jerk response mine will get zapped probably. It's ok admin. Is just doing their job but I think the point got across, fellas keep the personal info off the board. BIG difference between personal and professional, personal is useless seeking a HE.Here's the thing, when their is information here you think shouldn't be here NEVER quote and it spank the member who posted it because you just did the same damn thing and brought yet MORE attention to it. Also when it's over, stop talking about it, now there are all kinds of guys talking about it, PMing about it, wanting to know what happened. You make shit go away by not talking about it.

A2.

Purple45
10-11-15, 19:03
Well, I actually decided I didn't want to travel and tried out #30 Touch of Asia in Apex. Boy am I glad I did. Drew Mimi and it was one hell of a happy time. My new ATF place. SRs can PM me but most of you have already been there.Quote Originally Posted by GovernorsClub.

Apex. Yes she is Mimi.

I suggest that you avoid her, as all subsequent experiences at all other places will fall short of raised expectations after Mimi.

No offense but that's the most bipolar reviews I ever read. I agree Mimi should be avoided. Although I'm impressed with how much intel you have. Had 3 experiences with her with the 2nd one being quite a bit of fun. Although she becomes quite a primadona if you asked her for a 2nd pop. I found it amusing that her response to my request was "That's not my job honey. " Keep fooling yourself sweetie. The third experience, she started but decided to hand me off to Julie to take one of her regulars I guess. Julie was fun but left. Mimis 42 - not 39 and I know this because she was born 2 days after me when we compared birthdays. She's opened up a bit to me as well on the 2nd visit but not nearly to this level.

I stopped going to this place because I realized they are not changing the towels. If they insist strongly on wiping the oil off your back before the flip then you know you're not the first one to be laying on them.I visited Mimi today and yes she was busy! She knew about the review because she asked how I knew her name since I haven't seen her before. During my appointment another customer arrived asking for Mimi and he said he called. Mimi left to speak with him and returned asking if the other lady could finish me. I said no because I also called so it's first come first serve when an establishment tells everyone who calls yes come but knowing everyone can see the same girl at the same time. Ok let me say that Mimi is not for everyone. I think she has a TS type of look even though I know she is all girl. Her boobs are firm with a perfect roundness which leads me to believe they have been enhanced. She did strip down briefly while performing a DIY but I noticed the paper overhang so she is currently having her period so don't expect to see her kitty. Her massage skills are so so but she did say she was tired from already giving two hard massages back to back. HJ skills are decent and I really liked her intense eye contact during and she did talk dirty while increasing the speed or her hand stroke. I found the dirty talk humorous and not a turn on in my department. She did lean over and put her boobs in my face while nibbling on my ear and that did the trick. Again she is not for everyone but to say after a visit with her will ruin your time with other providers is a very long stretch IMO.

XHippie
10-11-15, 20:01
Was in the area and stopped by I chose $70 for one hour, they wanted $100 for 90 minutes ouch! Standard rub and tug with OTC roaming but the thing that was surprising was this girl gave a fantastic massage deep tissue massage with her fingers, elbows some back crawling which was kind of nice cause she was wearing shorts and man was her legs smooth on my back. I get a lot of so call massages so if I give a thumbs up believe me it's good at least to me, She looked to be in her mid thirties not bad looking small but had strong hands spoke pretty good English pleasant personality. I heard two other girls talking in the back ground this girls name starts with "C" A good massage if you are over that way.

Purple45
10-11-15, 20:16
Was in the area and stopped by I chose $70 for one hour, they wanted $100 for 90 minutes ouch! Standard rub and tug with OTC roaming but the thing that was surprising was this girl gave a fantastic massage deep tissue massage with her fingers, elbows some back crawling which was kind of nice cause she was wearing shorts and man was her legs smooth on my back. I get a lot of so call massages so if I give a thumbs up believe me it's good at least to me, She looked to be in her mid thirties not bad looking small but had strong hands spoke pretty good English pleasant personality. I heard two other girls talking in the back ground this girls name starts with "C" A good massage if you are over that way.Yes, I have seen her a few times and her massage is excellent! No surprise that her massage name is common and there are a few other girls in the area that have the same name, LOL.

NCAsia
10-11-15, 21:17
This place has some familiar faces from around the area, but the the cleanliness is very poor. Another member mentioned the table towels. I can confirm that too, but also they had the washer fail a few months ago and they were manually rinsing the towels. I got a red patch that on my lower stomach that I swear came from this place and only a trip to the DR got it to go away.

There are lots of places to visit and JJ's list is a great resource. Don't get hung up on 1 review or location. Sample the other locations.

NCAsia
10-11-15, 21:21
Been here a handful of times.

Time #1 - "strongly built" girl with great boobs, tight pants and poor english. Not much of a massage, UTC roaming, HE. Good time.

Time #2 - "fat girl" should have ran out the door when she came in. Suffered in silence. HE. Regret.

Time #3 - "Lulu?" older woman. See. Massage, weird songs, poor english, HE. Regret.

Walls go up to the ceiling.

Front door is next to a restaurant and a tailor in a busy strip mall.

NCAsia
10-11-15, 21:24
Been here a few times.

1st time. Nice "medium age" Chinese lady with decent english skills, nice smile (good teeth), and cute body. Great massage, HE, pleasant experience.

2nd and 3rd time. Nice "medium age" petite Chinese lady. Very slim, good massage, HE -but the on the return visit when she was backwalking on me. She farted loudly! Not me, but her. I didn't say a word but lay there silently in shock. Still left happy.

Very nice place.

Big Rooms.

Walls go to ceiling.

Setup for back walking.

XHippie
10-11-15, 21:38
This is really about nothing but its part of this great site, just an observation and I'm surprised no one has made a comment yet but I have a habit of checking out the photos on the photo gallery come on you know you do too. I see some of these photos and wish damn why don't we have this sweet thing here instead of Texas or wherever. And then! I see these girls with sores on their face and scabs on their legs and a guys dick in their mouth WTF. I wouldn't touch her with 2 condoms on and then there are some pictures I have no words is it real is it a woman is it human LOL, ahhh same ol shit on TV nothing else to look at. Like I said useless but interesting what goes on in the rest of the USA.

XHippie
10-12-15, 01:28
This place has some familiar faces from around the area, but the the cleanliness is very poor. Another member mentioned the table towels. I can confirm that too, but also they had the washer fail a few months ago and they were manually rinsing the towels. I got a red patch that on my lower stomach that I swear came from this place and only a trip to the DR got it to go away.

There are lots of places to visit and JJ's list is a great resource. Don't get hung up on 1 review or location. Sample the other locations.I won't go into this subject of store sanitation in detail because I posted on this subject months ago but I also recently got a mild rash that my doctor had to prescribe some sort of soap to clear up went away in a few days. Mainly was on my back and rib cage area red spots really noticeable when I showered. I am almost 100% sure it was from the hot towels used in the stores. Washing machine or not most of these stores wash their towels with Pinsol cleaner. I know it sounds crazy but believe it or not it says it's ok to use for laundry right on the label. But this is the shit my grandma scrubbed her hard wood floors with. It can't be good for your skin. There's the real reason the stores use pinesol cleaner instead of Tide or Clorox like the rest of us but I won't gross you out. Think DNA convention!

Grambo007
10-12-15, 09:39
Hi, just had my 3rd visit to the AMP on 15 501 in Durham, Rose Health Spa or whatever it is called. Not the most beautiful ladies though they are in good shape, but always great massage and no question about FS. I always carry a cover as I am sure bbc is available should that be your thing. Pricing is good and similar to the usual AMP when a tip is included.

Grambo.

Editit
10-12-15, 12:13
I keep seeing ads that say "New Girls just arrived" and things like that. Could there be any truth to that? My local AMP (T&W) was a let down in the young and lovely department for sure. Have not been back. Wondering (as a noob) do the "new" girls actually exist? PM welcome.

Pgrandis54
10-12-15, 20:26
Called apple for gal from last week. Wanted to develop more with that girl after awesome session. Not available.

Oh well ill try gal with good reviews around corner. Rates dropped to $60 so I can't lose. Met her at the door not too happy to see me. No smile doesn't seem to want to do this. Pretty good massage but no teasing whatsoever even pre flip nothing.

Flip mechanical he then towel, she says finished. WTF 15 min early no after massage, no hug. Oh well write them off the list. I guess it can happen but after 50 AMP visits this is only second time I've felt the cold shoulder.

I miss wendy and linda from westgate. Both had great attitudes.

Anybody have a suggestion for great massage and attitude pm me.

BlkNo13
10-13-15, 04:10
Hi, just had my 3rd visit to the AMP on 15 501 in Durham, Rose Health Spa or whatever it is called. Not the most beautiful ladies though they are in good shape, but always great massage and no question about FS. I always carry a cover as I am sure bbc is available should that be your thing. Pricing is good and similar to the usual AMP when a tip is included.

Grambo.Where on 15-501? Rose is off Miami. Bbc is available? Please clarify.

XHippie
10-13-15, 10:32
Where on 15-501? Rose is off Miami. Bbc is available? Please clarify.Number 41 on JJ's list, GPS it!

Beside Gerber Glass and Collision. On the right side, Door is clearly marked.

WildMan23
10-13-15, 14:54

Grambo.Can you pm me a little more info on this place. I'd like to try it out. Never been to a massage parlor before but would like to give it a go.

XHippie
10-13-15, 20:38
Can you pm me a little more info on this place. I'd like to try it out. Never been to a massage parlor before but would like to give it a go.Not trying to be a Dick but I see you have 22 post so you know how the board works, not ever have been to a parlor I suggest you start reading the massage post and go back oh at least 30 pages and pop your cherry at Massage Envy. To start out at Rose and want a PM or golden info is something many of us has had to spend our cash to get.

NCAsia
10-14-15, 16:47
I keep seeing ads that say "New Girls just arrived" and things like that. Could there be any truth to that? My local AMP (T&W) was a let down in the young and lovely department for sure. Have not been back. Wondering (as a noob) do the "new" girls actually exist? PM welcome.The standard protocol seems to be that girls work 6 weeks in a location and then take a break (go back to NY for 1 week). They may or may not rotate back to the same AMP afterwards. I have found some gems that have come in to cover those 1 week hiatuses. Last year there was a very beautiful early 20's girl at Holiday for a few weeks when the core crew was on break.

Its the Forrest Gump "Life is like a box of Chocolates" saying. You never know what your going to get.

NCAsia
10-14-15, 16:49
Called apple for gal from last week. Wanted to develop more with that girl after awesome session. Not available.

Oh well ill try gal with good reviews around corner. Rates dropped to $60 so I can't lose. Met her at the door not too happy to see me. No smile doesn't seem to want to do this. Pretty good massage but no teasing whatsoever even pre flip nothing.

Flip mechanical he then towel, she says finished. WTF 15 min early no after massage, no hug. Oh well write them off the list. I guess it can happen but after 50 AMP visits this is only second time I've felt the cold shoulder.

I miss wendy and linda from westgate. Both had great attitudes.

Anybody have a suggestion for great massage and attitude pm me.When you say around the corner. Do you mean the place down the road on the same side of the street? If its the place I'm thinking about they have a poor reputation.

BlkNo13
10-14-15, 19:12
After doing a lot of reading on here and some research I found out that #41 Rose health spa is literally 5 mins from my place and I've never been to a AMP so I had to check it out. I arrived right at open. Rang bell. Larger lady with braids opened the door. May have been the Mamasan. Told her I wanted 30 min massage. $40. She led me in the first room. I asked if she was going to do the massage and she said yeah. I asked if there was anyone else. She said yeah and took me to a second room and called out to a woman named Sassa. Brings her in and ask if ok. Seemed ok looking in the dim room so I said yeah. Sassa wore short dress with panties. Gave me what I thought was a good massage. I put my hands on her every chance I got. She didn't mind at all. Slid my hand into her panties and at first she shyed away but as the massage went on she warmed up to it. Upon the flip she didn't even ask for tip she went right to the stroke. I told her I'd give her $20 to undress and me touch more. She said ok. Once undressed it was not a good sight. I just closed my eyes and kept rubbing her soft wet part till I released. I would probably go again if there are any decent looking girls. Can anyone give me some suggestions of who to ask for there? Thanks.

XHippie
10-14-15, 20:05
After doing a lot of reading on here and some research I found out that #41 Rose health spa is literally 5 mins from my place and I've never been to a AMP so I had to check it out. I arrived right at open. Rang bell. Larger lady with braids opened the door. May have been the Mamasan. Told her I wanted 30 min massage. $40. She led me in the first room. I asked if she was going to do the massage and she said yeah. I asked if there was anyone else. She said yeah and took me to a second room and called out to a woman named Sassa. Brings her in and ask if ok. Seemed ok looking in the dim room so I said yeah. Sassa wore short dress with panties. Gave me what I thought was a good massage. I put my hands on her every chance I got. She didn't mind at all. Slid my hand into her panties and at first she shyed away but as the massage went on she warmed up to it. Upon the flip she didn't even ask for tip she went right to the stroke. I told her I'd give her $20 to undress and me touch more. She said ok. Once undressed it was not a good sight. I just closed my eyes and kept rubbing her soft wet part till I released. I would probably go again if there are any decent looking girls. Can anyone give me some suggestions of who to ask for there? Thanks.I'm afraid what you saw was about all there is, for now.

Starliner63
10-14-15, 20:18
I was so disappointed with my visit to Cary last week, I decided to try a couple more places. The first was #33, T&W. I didn't realize how far out it was, but I finally found it. It was late and I got the only therapist there. I would say mid to late forties, average body.

Actually, the massage was excellent. The flip came and the negotiation started. I told her 40 for the standard finish and she wanted more. I started to get up and she accepted my offer. The ending was nothing to brag about. I may repeat, just because of the quality of the massage.

My next trip was Lotus, #36, just because it is right around the corner from my work. It was around 7:30 when I arrived. I walked in and was greeted by an American chick. Pierced, a few tats and chunky. What the hell, I opted for an hour and went in the room and got undressed. She came in and started the mediocre massage. The door chimes went off and she left the room. With apologies she came back in and started rubbing again. She explained that she was by herself from around 5 pm till closing.

After about 10 minutes, she told me to flip. She teased and asked if I needed anything else. I nodded and she said. 4 for the standard finish or $ for her to finish the session nude.

I went for the standard. It wasn't easy staying up as it was. I would have gone totally limp seeing her naked. She started the deed and the door chimes went off again. She left mid stroke. When she came back in she started right back. It was probably the worst he I've ever had. No technique at all. After it was over, she handed Me a hot towel so I could clean myself up.

As I was getting dressed, I looked at my phone and realized that I had only been in there for 35 minutes.

When I went out into the lobby, I let her know that the one hour session didn't last very long. She just shrugged her shoulders and didn't say a word.

I doubt I will repeat. If I do, it will be before 5.

Anallvn
10-15-15, 01:05
Been a while since I last posted, but I just had one of the best actual massage experiences since I started going to these places about five years ago. I saw JJ's post about a new place, and it's only 12 minutes from me, in the strip mall on the corner of TW Alexander and Miami. It is clean, full walls, and most of the lights were off.

I'm an ass, so I call at 9:30, get there at 9:50 and proceed to ask for a 90 minute session, and the lady that was going to be giving it to me didn't seem to mind. The other one politely asked if I wanted a 4 hand that lasted an hour for $130, either because she didn't have much chance of getting a client at that point or she wanted to get done a half hour earlier. I asked for a 90 minute massage because I really was sore and needed a massage, and based on the usual abilities of these ladies, you need longer to get any real benefit. Anyway, pay the $100, TS included so do that first. Their TS is a bit small, I'm 6' and when I was on my stomach my feet were resting out of the table on the plastic end, but it has a wide rim so not that uncomfortable. She gave a good TS with her hands, not a nasty reused luffa.

The massage honestly started out a bit ruff. I asked for medium-hard and then it was knuckles or whatever she was doing all over my body through the towel for about 20 min and it was uncomfortable and erratic enough that I thought she had no clue and I was about to get up and leave, but then she started with firm / hard strokes and by the end of a very thorough hour it was fairly light strokes and I was completely relaxed to the point of catching myself starting to drool a couple times. As xhippie said, only incidental touching of the goods. On the flip she massaged my legs and I left happy. I tipped 60 because she worked so hard on the massage. She gave me a water and I left. By the time I got to my car I was feeling so good I would have turned around and given her more if I'd had it.

I believe I saw the same "A" as Xhippie. She is in her early 30's, 5'7"ish, fit with a good face and decent english. The other lady is around 36,5'2", also fit and good face.

NiceOne14
10-15-15, 05:19
I was so disappointed with my visit to Cary last week, I decided to try a couple more places. The first was #33, T&W. I didn't realize how far out it was, but I finally found it. It was late and I got the only therapist there. I would say mid to late forties, average body.

Actually, the massage was excellent. The flip came and the negotiation started. I told her 40 for the standard finish and she wanted more. I started to get up and she accepted my offer. The ending was nothing to brag about. I may repeat, just because of the quality of the massage.

My next trip was Lotus, #36, just because it is right around the corner from my work. It was around 7:30 when I arrived. I walked in and was greeted by an American chick. Pierced, a few tats and chunky. What the hell, I opted for an hour and went in the room and got undressed. She came in and started the mediocre massage. The door chimes went off and she left the room. With apologies she came back in and started rubbing again. She explained that she was by herself from around 5 pm till closing.

After about 10 minutes, she told me to flip. She teased and asked if I needed anything else. I nodded and she said. 4 for the standard finish or $ for her to finish the session nude.

I went for the standard. It wasn't easy staying up as it was. I would have gone totally limp seeing her naked. She started the deed and the door chimes went off again. She left mid stroke. When she came back in she started right back. It was probably the worst he I've ever had. No technique at all. After it was over, she handed Me a hot towel so I could clean myself up.

As I was getting dressed, I looked at my phone and realized that I had only been in there for 35 minutes.

When I went out into the lobby, I let her know that the one hour session didn't last very long. She just shrugged her shoulders and didn't say a word.

I doubt I will repeat. If I do, it will be before 5.I had the lotus girl too. She doesn't want to be there and it shows. Half hearted effort, used the foot pillow for my head pillow WTF! Got no towel at the end and had to walk around the rest of the day covered in oil! I think vegetable oil at that!

BrownRod
10-15-15, 06:22
I had the lotus girl too. She doesn't want to be there and it shows. Half hearted effort, used the foot pillow for my head pillow WTF! Got no towel at the end and had to walk around the rest of the day covered in oil! I think vegetable oil at that!The white chubby girl is the worst, no massage skills at all. And she will cheat you on time, I see it happens to everyone. The asian lady does a great massage but no HE. Yet.

BrownRod
10-15-15, 06:27
Has anyone used her service before, I've seen her ad last year now its back up again, pics look real but who knows. Any info.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-body2body-tantric-or-prostate/23728441

Starliner63
10-15-15, 10:10
LOL, I was quite oily too. Foot pillow for my head and no music. It was way too quiet in there.

I had the lotus girl too. She doesn't want to be there and it shows. Half hearted effort, used the foot pillow for my head pillow WTF! Got no towel at the end and had to walk around the rest of the day covered in oil! I think vegetable oil at that!

SlantedLights
10-15-15, 22:29
Is Holiday still closed? That was by far my favorite and I haven't been anywhere since the incident. I am in need of a good massage and was considering stopping by somewhere tomorrow. If not Holiday what would be a good Cary or west Raleigh visit?

Tee98
10-16-15, 07:00
I have visited this place a couple times it's easy to find right on S Miami Blvd directly behind Sheets. Place was new and clean there was two girls working both were very nice. I got the shorter of the two and received a great massage that lasted the whole hour. Left happy but can't say enough good things about the massage. Liked that the walls went all the way up so I could talk to her without disturbing other customers. This is my go to place from now on.

Jimjim77
10-16-15, 08:36
http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/free-table-shower-best-asian-massage-new-open-new-girl-your-no1-choice-best/23610020

You may find some familiar faces there.

Is Holiday still closed? That was by far my favorite and I haven't been anywhere since the incident. I am in need of a good massage and was considering stopping by somewhere tomorrow. If not Holiday what would be a good Cary or west Raleigh visit?

Sgiii
10-16-15, 09:35
Saw Luna last night. Hard massage. Hurt at times, but ok. Very flirty. Left happy.

JohnJohn1972
10-16-15, 10:42
Hi Guys,

I wanted to provide a little feedback since I have been taking advantage of all the great info you guys share with out providing much on my part. Over the past 3 years I have been to most of the AMP's in the Raleigh area and have to say that it is pretty standard most of them. I have the occasional surprise, but it is really rare. I would say 1 out of 10 or 20 is memorable. I tend to go to several and don't really take the time to build a rapport with any of the providers. Maybe this is part of my problem, but after 1 or 2 trips and the menu doesn't grow I lose interest. If anyone remembers Bonnie Spa in Wake Forest this was my favorite since being in the area. Young pretty and more options. VIP would be second, but price, consistency and attitude prevent me from returning regularly.

I travel back and fourth between Raleigh and Charlotte often enough that I have visited several AMP's in the Charlotte area. I recommend to anyone that has the opportunity to try the following for a little more variety with larger menu of services.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/BodyRubs/one-spa-new-girls/21168533

http://charlotte.backpage.com/BodyRubs/osaka-40-special-table-shower/23060784

http://charlotte.backpage.com/BodyRubs/astounding-asian-40-special-now-grand-opening-new/22160439

House fees are pretty much the same in the 60 range. Tips generally $ to $1. 2.

I am not in any way criticizing the Raleigh area! I continue to go once a week or every other week to Raleigh AMP's and don't see this changing anytime soon. Just wanted to contribute some additional info to the board.

Tee98
10-16-15, 11:55
I have built and owned many retail stores so I have a little knowledge about why walls don't go all the way to the ceiling. When they build these shops they go as cheap as possible and by building temporary walls vs permanent walls they can get by with different town codes. By building temporary walls there is no need to move heating and cooling vents the air just flows over top. Then there is fire sprinkler heads with permanent walls there needs to be one in every room. Moving vents and sprinkler heads are huge costs not to mention dealing with fire marshals. Just thought people wanted to know.

SlantedLights
10-16-15, 14:38

You may find some familiar faces there.Hong? With a name like that it has to be good!

Purple45
10-16-15, 16:15
Recently stopped by a former favorite spot. My back was tight and I only needed a 30 minute appointment. Entered in a saw a younger petite girl and quickly upgraded to the hour option. I was in massage heaven and when she said "I only had 10 minutes left do you want to flip?" I said "I'll stay for 90 minutes. " On the flip she didn't use the towel and massaged everywhere from head to toe, except the pole. I didn't care and junior took a nap because the massage was that good and the best I've had in a very long time. I left very happy because I almost didn't stop and would have missed the fantastic massage. The girl is in her 20's and petite but this spa is a P on JJ's AMP List and so I wasn't offered. PM for location and name if interested in a great massage with no extras.

SlantedLights
10-16-15, 17:43
Hey wait a minute. Is this a trick? The list only goes to 44?!

You may find some familiar faces there.

XHippie
10-16-15, 20:28
Hi Guys,

I wanted to provide a little feedback since I have been taking advantage of all the great info you guys share with out providing much on my part. Over the past 3 years I have been to most of the AMP's in the Raleigh area and have to say that it is pretty standard most of them. I have the occasional surprise, but it is really rare. I would say 1 out of 10 or 20 is memorable. I tend to go to several and don't really take the time to build a rapport with any of the providers. Maybe this is part of my problem, but after 1 or 2 trips and the menu doesn't grow I lose interest. If anyone remembers Bonnie Spa in Wake Forest this was my favorite since being in the area. Young pretty and more options. VIP would be second, but price, consistency and attitude prevent me from returning regularly.

I travel back and fourth between Raleigh and Charlotte often enough that I have visited several AMP's in the Charlotte area. I recommend to anyone that has the opportunity to try the following for a little more variety with larger menu of services.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/BodyRubs/one-spa-new-girls/21168533

http://charlotte.backpage.com/BodyRubs/osaka-40-special-table-shower/23060784

http://charlotte.backpage.com/BodyRubs/astounding-asian-40-special-now-grand-opening-new/22160439

House fees are pretty much the same in the 60 range. Tips generally $ to $1. 2.

I am not in any way criticizing the Raleigh area! I continue to go once a week or every other week to Raleigh AMP's and don't see this changing anytime soon. Just wanted to contribute some additional info to the board.He's right, I would add CLT VIP SPA & Midori Spa to the list. We have VIP & Rose, Charlotte has at least 5 or 6 of these with younger and more motivated women.

XHippie
10-16-15, 20:30
Recently stopped by a former favorite spot. My back was tight and I only needed a 30 minute appointment. Entered in a saw a younger petite girl and quickly upgraded to the hour option. I was in massage heaven and when she said "I only had 10 minutes left do you want to flip?" I said "I'll stay for 90 minutes. " On the flip she didn't use the towel and massaged everywhere from head to toe, except the pole. I didn't care and junior took a nap because the massage was that good and the best I've had in a very long time. I left very happy because I almost didn't stop and would have missed the fantastic massage. The girl is in her 20's and petite but this spa is a P on JJ's AMP List and so I wasn't offered. PM for location and name if interested in a great massage with no extras.I actually like getting a good massage, where's the girl and do you have her name? PM for non-HE info? Please PM me if not comfortable posting. Thanks!

MD Bellamy
10-16-15, 23:34
Hey wait a minute. Is this a trick? The list only goes to 44?!I've not checked it out but it seems to be a new one. JimJim may designate it #45 in his next listing.

Jimjim77
10-17-15, 00:34
Yes I indicated in a prior post its number would be 45. Now you really want to try #46 LOL.

I've not checked it out but it seems to be a new one. JimJim may designate it #45 in his next listing.

Purple45
10-17-15, 10:59
I actually like getting a good massage, where's the girl and do you have her name? PM for non-HE info? Please PM me if not comfortable posting. Thanks!FYI, some spa owners monitor the board and in some instances places or names are best not mentioned. Most forum readers are not interested in a girl, even if she is 20 something, who provides no HJ, at least not on my visit. However, the post was made because some forum readers are interested in a 20 something girl regardless, because there is a lack of them in our area.

Relax With a Massage Today.

XHippie
10-17-15, 18:14
Saw Luna last night. Hard massage. Hurt at times, but ok. Very flirty. Left happy.She's the only reason I will go there for now, flirty, great body, poor English wears nice thongs will take you to the edge but no FS just standard rub and tug with enthusiasm.

PHW1130
10-17-15, 20:58
Anyone tried this out yet?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-yucalspa-health-centertherapeutic-body-bub/23933620

Jimjim77
10-18-15, 09:59
They go out of their way to say "Don't expect anything". They could just be being tricky, but I doubt it. If anyone is close and wants a real massage, please report to see if it should go on the list. Thanks.

Anyone tried this out yet?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-yucalspa-health-centertherapeutic-body-bub/23933620

MD Bellamy
10-19-15, 06:25
Yes I indicated in a prior post its number would be 45. Now you really want to try #46 LOL.I'm waiting for 69!

Brneyehound
10-19-15, 07:54
What are the damages? TS included? Standard tip for standard ending? PM If you're more comfortable.

Editit
10-19-15, 08:44
Was looking for something new, went by Saturday afternoon. 6 for the hour with coupon shown on my phone. Was greeted at the counter by a very slim 30-40 with a pretty face. Say in the 7 range on looks. She worked hard and convinced me to take the TS at 10 more. Clean room, seemed to be clean towels. Now YMMV but for me this was an outstanding massage. Good amount of very nice teasing had me ready to flip 15 min in. I just enjoyed it and it did help my back too. Flip time and she went right to it. I wanted her top and bra off and we settled on 6 tip. She took direction well and did not rush at all. Let the pressure build up and launched. The TS was quite sexy too. We went over a bit on time so no rushing there. Sadly for the life of me I can't recall here "name". I will visit again.

NepKng
10-19-15, 10:06
What are the damages? TS included? Standard tip for standard ending? PM If you're more comfortable.Went by there last week-pretty standard set up-ts included. Familiar name-I think she's been at several other places in the area. Nice massage and ending-will repeat.

WildMan23
10-19-15, 14:09
Just left atsu very happy! Went with 30 min massage and ts. Was well worth every cent. 140 total. 50 for room. Tip 60 and an extra 20 for ts. Not sure of her name and not good english but knew what she was doing with her hands. Awesome teasing and allowed touching. Once fliped she worked hard for me tuged like a champ. Would recomend yall to give the place a try.

KingOfJunk
10-19-15, 22:24

You may find some familiar faces there.Thank you very much Jimjim77. YES! I just step by #45 this afternoon and found her!

(I was regular at Studio Salon, then switch to Holiday when she moved to Holiday.

Since Holiday incident, I was homeless.).

All Holiday lovers must go!

KingOfJunk
10-20-15, 00:04

You may find some familiar faces there.Thank you very much Jimjim77. YES! I just step by #45 this afternoon and found her! (I was regular at Studio, then switch to Holiday when she moved.). 1 h for 70 (TS included), 40 tip for standard ending. All Holiday lovers must go!

MustYield
10-20-15, 11:18
Haven't posted in a while but just had to this morning.

I just had one of the best massages I've had in a while. Plus a HE. I'm feel like I'm high right now and haven't done drugs in years. Damn need to check this one out.

BrownRod
10-20-15, 11:24
I'm still waiting on someone to open a nuru spa, its the next step in evolution.

Sobe69
10-20-15, 14:39
Anyone try this place out?

http://www.softpeacefulblessings.com/

https://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/5273495363.html

Froggy5
10-20-15, 15:09
Thank you very much Jimjim77. YES! I just step by #45 this afternoon and found her! (I was regular at Studio, then switch to Holiday when she moved.). 1 h for 70 (TS included), 40 tip for standard ending. All Holiday lovers must go!Isn't this right by a sub station?

NepKng
10-20-15, 16:17
Isn't this right by a sub station?Yes-kind of freaked me out-decided to go in anyway-no problems.

XHippie
10-20-15, 18:37
Yes-kind of freaked me out-decided to go in anyway-no problems.This horse has been beat many times here. LE near a store be it a sub station or parked in the parking lot may make one nervous but it is not a problem. If you ask one of the cops in the parking lot for a HJ which is highly unlikely I hope this would be a problem. If one of the Asian girls in the store is an undercover cop which is highly unlikely this would be a problem. So as long as LE are out of the store when the negotiations and deed are going on no problem! My response to this has always been you are more likely to get into more trouble being seen by a neighbor, co-worker or relative which would be more of a concern to most if you have the need for your quest to be on the down low. These massage stores are not as tricky as meeting a provider at a motel that is not recommended or well reviewed. Different service comes with different risk. I've said it before if you are in a store and the cops bust in and starts ordering people around keep your mouth shut and do what they say you are only there for a massage and they are not there for you they are there for the employees breaking the law.

Tee98
10-20-15, 19:39
It's not against the law to get a massage and with all the murders and crime in Durham it's nice to know this shop is in a safe spot at night. In Cary all the shops on Chatham Street are just a stones throw away from Cary police station.

BrownRod
10-20-15, 20:53
Anyone tried this one, she has links to a local favorite that use to work with kelly. The old pics match but is it really her or some pic stealer? Any info?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-hands-in-nc/23778385

Sobe69
10-20-15, 22:14
I have never tried her out but seen her a few times in the room with Kelly. Has anyone seen Kelly lately? She would be a great provider if she did not short change on the time.

Anyone tried this one, she has links to a local favorite that use to work with kelly. The old pics match but is it really her or some pic stealer? Any info?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-hands-in-nc/23778385

Pubb69
10-21-15, 14:25
I have never tried her out but seen her a few times in the room with Kelly. Has anyone seen Kelly lately? She would be a great provider if she did not short change on the time.Kind of like saying she would be an honest person if only she did not steal.

BrownRod
10-21-15, 16:38
I have never tried her out but seen her a few times in the room with Kelly. Has anyone seen Kelly lately? She would be a great provider if she did not short change on the time.I know, kelly didn't learn in the long run its a better profit to take your time and keep the customer happy. The other girl understood this business model and was tipped very well. I think that was part of the reason they split up, the other girl was the favorite.

Sobe69
10-21-15, 17:24
I was banned by Kelly for asking for BJ after a few FS sessions. She could of been an awesome provider that body is amazing.

I know, kelly didn't learn in the long run its a better profit to take your time and keep the customer happy. The other girl understood this business model and was tipped very well. I think that was part of the reason they split up, the other girl was the favorite.

Ronnor
10-21-15, 17:27
I know, kelly didn't learn in the long run its a better profit to take your time and keep the customer happy. The other girl understood this business model and was tipped very well. I think that was part of the reason they split up, the other girl was the favorite.I think Kelly has semi-retired. She only posts once or twice a week & some weeks, not at all. So, I think Kelly understands the business model, she just doesn't play by your rules, she plays by hers.

BrownRod
10-21-15, 21:00
I think Kelly has semi-retired. She only posts once or twice a week & some weeks, not at all. So, I think Kelly understands the business model, she just doesn't play by your rules, she plays by hers.I don't think she does, when you pay for an hour and get 15 minutes or you pay for 30 minutes and get 15 minutes that's a problem with her model. As for as playing by my rules, if you mean get what you pay for that's my only rule, hers seem to be get as much as fast as possible not realizing the value of repeat customers and positive word of mouth. Most that have visited her will probably tell you the same. It doesn't make her service a bad service it makes it not as good as it could be.

Ral613
10-22-15, 10:44
I've seen this (and similar) ad pop up on BP lately. I'm assuming this individual is not new to the space / market. Is there any info? Thanks.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/discreet-honest-real-fun/22274288

Ronnor
10-22-15, 17:30
I've seen this (and similar) ad pop up on BP lately. I'm assuming this individual is not new to the space / market. Is there any info? Thanks.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/discreet-honest-real-fun/22274288That's Marcie, she used to work downtown. There are a bunch of reviews.

JellyBear
10-22-15, 20:17
I don't think she does, when you pay for an hour and get 15 minutes or you pay for 30 minutes and get 15 minutes that's a problem with her model. As for as playing by my rules, if you mean get what you pay for that's my only rule, hers seem to be get as much as fast as possible not realizing the value of repeat customers and positive word of mouth. Most that have visited her will probably tell you the same. It doesn't make her service a bad service it makes it not as good as it could be.Is this the kelly you talking about.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexyfunhot-durhamrtp/17866312

If so then yes you are correct. I tried her a couple of times and both times she wants to get done and push out.

Jb.

MikefromCali
10-22-15, 21:47
http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pure-exotic-perfection/23999183

Any info to share about her, if not, I will TOFTT. Thanks.

Buki1
10-22-15, 22:15
If you value your hard-earned money, I suggest choosing another provider. She thinks nothing of offering 100/ hour, and ushering you out after 15 minutes. She thinks nothing of ripping us off but certainly doesn't like it when the tables are turned (though I don't view this as ripping her off, simply paying for time as agreed upon). I know someone who visited her a while ago, and love this. When they were done she said "there is only 25 here!" To which he remarked "yeah, do the math. 100 an hour at 15 minutes gets you 25!" Save your money gents; she's been bad news for years.

Don't listen to her cheerleaders. Search this forum and you'll find all you need to confirm what I'm saying.

Peace.

I know, kelly didn't learn in the long run its a better profit to take your time and keep the customer happy. The other girl understood this business model and was tipped very well. I think that was part of the reason they split up, the other girl was the favorite.

BoatFool
10-23-15, 09:22
Is this the kelly you talking about.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexyfunhot-durhamrtp/17866312

If so then yes you are correct. I tried her a couple of times and both times she wants to get done and push out.

Jb.Same experience here. Just a rush and upsell service so once was enough for me.

Sobe69
10-23-15, 11:34
Anyone take this plunge?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/want-milk-one-and-only-lacey-ready-to-please-you/23968323

NeedsSome
10-23-15, 15:26
I was just looking through Back Page and saw an add for U Relax on James Jackson in Cary. I had not seen this location before. Is it new? Any Reviews out there?

PHW1130
10-23-15, 20:23
I was just looking through Back Page and saw an add for U Relax on James Jackson in Cary. I had not seen this location before. Is it new? Any Reviews out there?They moved from 750-the East Chatham St, Cary to James Jackson.

Jimjim77
10-23-15, 20:48
750 is now called Pure Spa. This will be reflected in the next AMP LIST. The new location has been reviewed. Search on just Relax since the editor changes the "U" to you.

They moved from 750-the East Chatham St, Cary to James Jackson.

Nattie
10-25-15, 06:59
Took a trip up to Asia Remedy to revisit one of my fav's. Her names been thrown around here before so I'll restrain from that controversy but it has to do with the moon. I've seen her more than once but she acted like it was my first time. Hmmmmmm. At first she was all business. The table shower was mediocre. I usually don't get a TS but what the heck. I put down a small towel after she prepped the table for at least a small amount of protection-a tip I garnered from the good folks on USASG. Back to the room where she gives a pretty good massage. Last time it was really aggressive so I had her tone it down a bit. There's not a lot of teasing but when you flip she's pretty open to making the goods available. As another contributor pointed out she always wears a nice thong. She's always cheerful and usually flirty. Massage: 8 Looks: 6 Attitude: 10 Body: 7. It's hard to go wrong here. Screen shot the ad for $10 off.

Nattie.

RufoReal6371
10-26-15, 21:45
I was running an errand and was going by Eden (#16 on JJs list) so I stopped in. It used to be a favorite but haven't stopped in quit some time. I drew Sasha who had a nice rack for an asian (yeah, that's a Hangover III reference). Anyhow I went for the 30 minute massage at $40. I was offered the shower but declined. I asked her to go topless on the flip and she asked how much. I said $40 she said no I said. "That's fine I'll pass", she got the girls out anyhow and I tipped her $40 after the deed. I left hpapy. Sasha was very pleasant but not flirty. Might be worth a second visit sometime.

Tee98
10-27-15, 07:15
I'm in Flushing NY last night and wanted to get a massage and there are so many choices here as I'm walking down 36 Ave I just randomly pick a place. Lots of girls working but in the lobby I see Wendy who used to be at Studio Salon and she recognized me so off to the room we go. She still gives a great massage but on the flip she was the same old Wendy and you get full service plus. I was with her for 2 hours she didn't care about time. I told her everyone missed her and she needed to come back and team up at #45 again.

NcWilmMan28
10-27-15, 16:47
Hi why'all, curious if anyone has experience with this place? Seems to be a new ad on backpage. Any insight would be appreciated.

Nedder
10-27-15, 22:49
Hi why'all, curious if anyone has experience with this place? Seems to be a new ad on backpage. Any insight would be appreciated.It's referred to as #45 on the list, though, it's not officially on the list yet. Look here: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?8629-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=2655245&viewfull=1#post2655245.

XHippie
10-28-15, 08:44
I'm in Flushing NY last night and wanted to get a massage and there are so many choices here as I'm walking down 36 Ave I just randomly pick a place. Lots of girls working but in the lobby I see Wendy who used to be at Studio Salon and she recognized me so off to the room we go. She still gives a great massage but on the flip she was the same old Wendy and you get full service plus. I was with her for 2 hours she didn't care about time. I told her everyone missed her and she needed to come back and team up at #45 again.Man I miss her she was a lot of guys main go to backup for FS and she really was a sweet girl, she liked the cash but liked to fuck even more never really asked for a tip or counted it when she got one. She had so many regulars here if she came back she could do very well here just working out of an apartment with two massage tables and another girl she could give the girls on backpage pardon to pun some STIFF competition. Wendy baby Not a real looker or good English but a tight pussy Always wet and ready.

NeedsSome
10-28-15, 10:06
Great Luck Tee98, I sure do miss her. I am almost tempted to head up to Flushing for a visit.

I'm in Flushing NY last night and wanted to get a massage and there are so many choices here as I'm walking down 36 Ave I just randomly pick a place. Lots of girls working but in the lobby I see Wendy who used to be at Studio Salon and she recognized me so off to the room we go. She still gives a great massage but on the flip she was the same old Wendy and you get full service plus. I was with her for 2 hours she didn't care about time. I told her everyone missed her and she needed to come back and team up at #45 again.

XHippie
10-28-15, 22:14
They have the 2 places there Asia Massage and Sweet Spa, I've been going to Sweet Spa whenever I'm over that way. Was there today and saw my regular "W". She strips down to her birthday suit and allows access to everything, kissing pussy sucking pussy licking whatever you want too lick everything but penitration (rub and tug with a lot of fun) $70 hr free TS. Poor English, great body, pretty face, hairy Bush, looks to be in her late 20's early 30's massage not too great but I knew this already and I wasn't in the mood for a massage had to scratch an itch. If you are in the area check her out, a visit with her is generally more erotic and way more fun compared to most of the visits around RTP.

Dog2000
10-28-15, 22:45
Just drove by a massage place right across the street from the mall here towards the freeway. Anyone know anything about this place? Could not figure out which place it was on the list.

XHippie
10-28-15, 23:09
Just drove by a massage place right across the street from the mall here towards the freeway. Anyone know anything about this place? Could not figure out which place it was on the list.There's #8 Oriential Massage Located in the small plaza area beside Triangle Town Center, owned and operated by Vivi many reports about this place mostly legit for most, not sure if this is what you are referring too. If it is actually across Capitol Blvd on the other side of the road this could be a new place they are popping up fast.

JellyBear
10-29-15, 00:06
Tried to setup with the popular girl here. Called ahead and asked for her. No problem come down quickly was the response. The usual bait switch thing and the mamasan came into the room after taking the half hr money. I insisted that I called ahead and want the specific girl otherwise I walk. She talked to the other girl and the other girl comes and says sorry. It seems she is leaving for NY. She did say she will come back after few days. I guess she is moving up TO NY for good. There was another client who also walked out. I feel for the client.

Whose session got disrupted.

I guess will check after some days. Not sure there would be a tease. The buildup tease is what I always looking for.

Used to be all about the tease at Cary Atsu SR 54 etc. Missing that part the most in the current AMP scene.

Jb.

NCAsia
10-29-15, 17:39
99% of the time if you call and make an appointment. That request is never actually communicated to the store. Many of these shops have someone answering their phone number that doesn't sit in the store (likely their in NY). So you get the illusion that you have an appointment, but the rule is that if a monger walks in the door looking for a rub 5 minutes before you appointment the old "bird in the hand" saying kicks in.

Sometimes you can call and make an appointment with "Miss X" just to find out that she isn't even working that day / week.

If I want to see a certain girl I'll call and ask "Who's working today". This way I'll at least get confirmation of who will be in the building but not a guarantee that she'll be available when I get there. Even if I had an appointment.

Tried to setup with the popular girl here. Called ahead and asked for her. No problem come down quickly was the response. The usual bait switch thing and the mamasan came into the room after taking the half hr money. I insisted that I called ahead and want the specific girl otherwise I walk. She talked to the other girl and the other girl comes and says sorry. It seems she is leaving for NY. She did say she will come back after few days. I guess she is moving up TO NY for good. There was another client who also walked out. I feel for the client.

Whose session got disrupted.

I guess will check after some days. Not sure there would be a tease. The buildup tease is what I always looking for.

Used to be all about the tease at Cary Atsu SR 54 etc. Missing that part the most in the current AMP scene.

Jb.

Nc Forever
10-29-15, 19:16
http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pure-exotic-perfection/23999183

Any info to share about her, if not, I will TOFTT. Thanks.Did you?

Love the pics but not able to see her yet.

Pgrandis54
10-29-15, 20:57
Missed my holiday gals so I dropped in today. Cute younger 30-35 gal. Asked if she worked at holiday she smiled said yes. Dropped a few names as I did not recognize her. Yes other favorite is here also. Great holiday shower and one of the best hard massages in a while almost as good as linda from westgate. Nice flip will repeat. Great attitude seemed to enjoy being with me. Other gal popped out of office after shower and recognized me from holiday. Doorbell during massage she went out and met a woman asking about massage apt for Monday. I've never encountered woman at an AMP, glad walls go to ceiling. Wondering how they handle that situation.

Nice to have this location as I'm just down the road. Cary is a long drive for me. Dam how many AMPs can this area support?

Why.

Mag8600
10-30-15, 15:36
Anyone try this place out?

http://www.softpeacefulblessings.com/

https://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/5273495363.htmlI saw her a number of years ago. Outstanding massage, but totally legit, and not a very engaging personality.

Enduro185
10-30-15, 16:34
Hey guys. I enjoy hitting up the AMPs on occasion, but they only ever seem to have skinny women on staff. I'm getting tired of the same old, same old. Has anyone run into an AMP with a bigger woman giving massages? PM me if necessary.

Editit
10-30-15, 16:38
Hey guys. I enjoy hitting up the AMPs on occasion, but they only ever seem to have skinny women on staff. I'm getting tired of the same old, same old. Has anyone run into an AMP with a bigger woman giving massages? PM me if necessary.When I went the lady was a bit thicker than I like. You may find that to your liking. Check JJ's list. Standard AMP with tiny water bottle when you leave.

jobobtheclown
10-30-15, 18:53
Hey guys. I enjoy hitting up the AMPs on occasion, but they only ever seem to have skinny women on staff. I'm getting tired of the same old, same old. Has anyone run into an AMP with a bigger woman giving massages? PM me if necessary.Remedy had a bigger woman when I went a couple months ago. Not Luna, but the other; forget her name. And they had another bigger woman when I went a few months prior to that, but she left, sadly. My point is that they potentially have a track record of looking for that body type.

Purple45
10-30-15, 23:26
99% of the time if you call and make an appointment. That request is never actually communicated to the store. Many of these shops have someone answering their phone number that doesn't sit in the store (likely their in NY). So you get the illusion that you have an appointment, but the rule is that if a monger walks in the door looking for a rub 5 minutes before you appointment the old "bird in the hand" saying kicks in.

Sometimes you can call and make an appointment with "Miss X" just to find out that she isn't even working that day / week.

If I want to see a certain girl I'll call and ask "Who's working today". This way I'll at least get confirmation of who will be in the building but not a guarantee that she'll be available when I get there. Even if I had an appointment.Some AMPs this does apply like Relax in Garner and Eden in Cary who will lie on the phone and say the girl is available but when you arrive she is not there. These AMPs are banking on odds that you will stay and try a different girl rather then leave and go to a different AMP. They do it regularly so the odds must be in their favor for them to stay consistent. Now Touch of Asia takes it to a different level by using Mimi to draw business in just to pawn off one of the other girls once the customer arrives. They tell one or more callers that Mimi is available but in reality she is already with a customer. Mimi will even try to switch half way through a session because a customer will complain and rightfully so, because he called and was told that she was available.

It is true that some spas forward their shop calls but the person you speak to is local. I can tell you that Oriental Body Massage in Raleigh, Studio Salon in Cary and Asian Massage Health in Clayton take calls from inside the store. I can also tell you that 4 or 5 stores in the area have the same management and those calls are mostly forwarded so it just depends.

I have found that if you stick to the same AMPs instead of hitting them all that the store will recognize your voice when you call or your face when you arrive and you will get better service without the games.

DMizzle26
10-31-15, 00:01
I been seeing this ad pop up alot lately on BP. Says its located downtown, I was just wondering if any of you Vets know WTH this is?. Its says its some sort of Intimate Skin Therapy.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/skinsurfer-esthetics-raleigh/24245891

Adventure123
10-31-15, 00:13
Some AMPs this does apply like Relax in Garner and Eden in Cary who will lie on the phone and say the girl is available but when you arrive she is not there. These AMPs are banking on odds that you will stay and try a different girl rather then leave and go to a different AMP. They do it regularly so the odds must be in their favor for them to stay consistent. Now Touch of Asia takes it to a different level by using Mimi to draw business in just to pawn off one of the other girls once the customer arrives. They tell one or more callers that Mimi is available but in reality she is already with a customer. Mimi will even try to switch half way through a session because a customer will complain and rightfully so, because he called and was told that she was available.

It is true that some spas forward their shop calls but the person you speak to is local. I can tell you that Oriental Body Massage in Raleigh, Studio Salon in Cary and Asian Massage Health in Clayton take calls from inside the store. I can also tell you that 4 or 5 stores in the area have the same management and those calls are mostly forwarded so it just depends.

I have found that if you stick to the same AMPs instead of hitting them all that the store will recognize your voice when you call or your face when you arrive and you will get better service without the games.Apex massage answers there in store phone I was there yesterday and the worst massage ever.

She was the only one working, stopped to answer phone 3 times and the door twice to tell.

Them to come back later, although it was a HE but a bad experience.

Think she was looking for a husban? L.

Adventure123
10-31-15, 00:26
They have the 2 places there Asia Massage and Sweet Spa, I've been going to Sweet Spa whenever I'm over that way. Was there today and saw my regular "W". She strips down to her birthday suit and allows access to everything, kissing pussy sucking pussy licking whatever you want too lick everything but penitration (rub and tug with a lot of fun) $70 hr free TS. Poor English, great body, pretty face, hairy Bush, looks to be in her late 20's early 30's massage not too great but I knew this already and I wasn't in the mood for a massage had to scratch an itch. If you are in the area check her out, a visit with her is generally more erotic and way more fun compared to most of the visits around RTP.I be checking this one out.

Who do I ask for?

Jimjim77
10-31-15, 09:41
Yes very true. If you give them a name Or they know you, and you are a regular and a decent tipper with no drama, they will always take care or you. They live off the regulars. Most of the time if you are a regular, you will get all the extras you want without even asking. If you frequent the places with the same ownership you will also be treated well since all the girls talk about the regular clients. I am often surprised seeing a "new" girl who knows exactly what I like, because they talk about their clients.

Extras can include lots of extra time if they are not busy, or a surprise visit from another girl to help or be trained. Be sure to give a small tip to the visiting girl, since that will insure it will happen again. But only if you like 2 girls massaging you. LOL. I need to stop giving away all my techniques. If you are asking for a particular girl and its your first visit somewhere, or you gave a bad tip the last time you were there or at a related place, you will most likely be disapointed.

I have found that if you stick to the same AMPs instead of hitting them all that the store will recognize your voice when you call or your face when you arrive and you will get better service without the games.

Adventure123
10-31-15, 10:18
Yes very true. If you give them a name Or they know you, and you are a regular and a decent tipper with no drama, they will always take care or you. They live off the regulars. Most of the time if you are a regular, you will get all the extras you want without even asking. If you frequent the places with the same ownership you will also be treated well since all the girls talk about the regular clients. I am often surprised seeing a "new" girl who knows exactly what I like, because they talk about their clients.

Extras can include lots of extra time if they are not busy, or a surprise visit from another girl to help or be trained. Be sure to give a small tip to the visiting girl, since that will insure it will happen again. But only if you like 2 girls massaging you. LOL. I need to stop giving away all my techniques. If you are asking for a particular girl and its your first visit somewhere, or you gave a bad tip the last time you were there or at a related place, you will most likely be disapointed.I agree to staying with a couple of AMP.

Tip well and give no drama and interact with the providers and everthing is great.

However I'm xING #6 off my list as of yesterday they fell to the way side.

#34 is good.

#18 is top choice.

HopingForIt
10-31-15, 12:21
I agree to staying with a couple of AMP.

Tip well and give no drama and interact with the providers and everthing is great.

However I'm xING #6 off my list as of yesterday they fell to the way side.

#34 is good.

#18 is top choice.Axing #6 but keeping #34 seems odd when both are under the same ownership and occasionally share girls.

Nedder
10-31-15, 16:38
Hey guys. I enjoy hitting up the AMPs on occasion, but they only ever seem to have skinny women on staff. I'm getting tired of the same old, same old. Has anyone run into an AMP with a bigger woman giving massages? PM me if necessary.Give #37 a try.

Adventure123
10-31-15, 21:17
Axing #6 but keeping #34 seems odd when both are under the same ownership and occasionally share girls.Not sure on knowing the same owner ship.

Haven't got that educated enough on that.

I do know the girl that at #6 moved to #34.

And she was texting at both while doing massage.

However the last visted at #6 was bad bad bad.

But a HE.

#18 FS two times in a row.

Expense though but safe.

And great each time.

#6 was a great place but Friday sucked.

JohnJohn1972
11-02-15, 17:30
Thanks for the info. From her pictures I thought she was a dude!

I saw her a number of years ago. Outstanding massage, but totally legit, and not a very engaging personality.

Jimjim77
11-02-15, 22:07
New AMP LIST available in the Raleigh Blog section under JJ's List. Lots of changes and additions so I'm sure it will need corrections. Let me know.

XHippie
11-02-15, 22:45
Rose and VIP have been similar in the service in the past but as girls come and go the service may vary. I can't speak for this happening at VIP because I haven't been there in I can't remember when but this service did change at Rose. I've always got the same service there with 3 different girls that I've seen in the past the 2 older heavier and "S" but recently they got a new girl. Rub and tug only no persuading her at all to go further. Looks 4, massage 7, touching 1, disrobing 0. , tug skills 1, english 1, Would not recommend. Looks to be in her early 40's medium build. Current name Mary, of course YMMV but I doubt it. I don't think mamasan explained the business model that she help develop to the new girl.

TheAmazing
11-03-15, 08:42
Some parlors offer 30 min table massages. Is there a chance to leave smiling or does that reduce chances? Maybe that is a 15 minute massage + flip?

Ral613
11-03-15, 13:21
Some parlors offer 30 min table massages. Is there a chance to leave smiling or does that reduce chances? Maybe that is a 15 minute massage + flip?I don't think it reduces the chances of a basic HE. I assume that when you ask for 30 minutes they know you really aren't there for a relaxing massage. It probably does reduce the chance to build rapport and see if there is the possibility of anything more (it seldom happens but the chase is the most fun and I enjoy investing the time).

JellyBear
11-03-15, 13:33
Some parlors offer 30 min table massages. Is there a chance to leave smiling or does that reduce chances? Maybe that is a 15 minute massage + flip?I always go for a 30 minutes massage. 20 minutes back massage and then flip. I have always left happy in all the popular places known for leaving happy.

JB.

XHippie
11-03-15, 13:51
Some parlors offer 30 min table massages. Is there a chance to leave smiling or does that reduce chances? Maybe that is a 15 minute massage + flip?For the places on JJ's list marked P or E most girls get a tiny piece of the take but it's all about the tip to these girls. If the tip is good they don't care what Time you choose. It's not like a 90 minute session HJ is better than a 30 minute session HJ. They apply the same effort to both, however they may not be as tired if they only rubbed you for 30 minutes maybe the HJ would be better but I doubt it. Some of these girls do 5 or 10 or more HJ's a day that's a lot at the end of the month. So there attitude is 30,60, 90 minutes who gives a shit give up the tip Mr. American I have a family to support.

NeedsSome
11-03-15, 17:02
I stopped by Studio Salon in Cary last week and got one of the best Strong and Hard massages I have ever had. If you like um hard I would definitely recommend Mary.

Pbone888
11-04-15, 00:52
Well that was a first. Thin caucasian chick there, maybe a 7 but missing a couple of teeth (ugh). Pretty hot, nice handjob and I got her off (real I think) manually too.

After she came, she turned around backwards and literally started fucking my cock with her thighs. Meaning RIding me reverse cowboy but with my cock between her thighs. In the middle of it, she stopped, and reached back and took my cock in her hand and basically rubbed it around the rim of her asshole. She kinda sorta put the tip in a bit and then went back to the between the thighs thing until I nutted.

Still not sure what to think of all that.

Joey Sambora
11-04-15, 07:54
Well that was a first. Thin caucasian chick there, maybe a 7 but missing a couple of teeth (ugh). Pretty hot, nice handjob and I got her off (real I think) manually too.

After she came, she turned around backwards and literally started fucking my cock with her thighs. Meaning RIding me reverse cowboy but with my cock between her thighs. In the middle of it, she stopped, and reached back and took my cock in her hand and basically rubbed it around the rim of her asshole. She kinda sorta put the tip in a bit and then went back to the between the thighs thing until I nutted.

Still not sure what to think of all that.Hopefully you were covered.

Asianflu
11-04-15, 08:41

Still not sure what to think of all that.You meant to say reverse cowgirl! I HOPE!

Asianflu
11-04-15, 08:49
For the places on JJ's list marked P or E most girls get a tiny piece of the take but it's all about the tip to these girls. If the tip is good they don't care what Time you choose. It's not like a 90 minute session HJ is better than a 30 minute session HJ. They apply the same effort to both, however they may not be as tired if they only rubbed you for 30 minutes maybe the HJ would be better but I doubt it. Some of these girls do 5 or 10 or more HJ's a day that's a lot at the end of the month. So there attitude is 30,60, 90 minutes who gives a shit give up the tip Mr. American I have a family to support.The house fee split is usually 60/40 (house / girl). The tip is where they make the majority of money. I'll tip more for a 90 minute session than I would at 60 minutes. I do not tip less for the few times I go 30 minutes. If I leave happy the tip will be $40 at a minimum!

HopingForIt
11-04-15, 09:54
The house fee split is usually 60/40 (house / girl). The tip is where they make the majority of money. I'll tip more for a 90 minute session than I would at 60 minutes. I do not tip less for the few times I go 30 minutes. If I leave happy the tip will be $40 at a minimum!One of the girls told me that she considers a reasonable tip to be $20 per half hour if it is a good quality massage. Extra if there is a HE. Personally, I usually top off at the $40 level regardless whether I get one hour or ninety minutes; and that is only if it is a good quality massage without HE.

MrBlues
11-04-15, 10:11
Personally I'd think it was a creative solution to give a reasonable illusion of something else happening without it really getting into the FS arena. I've had similar experiences over the years and always found it to be fun, even if it wasn't what I was hoping for. FS is really hit / miss at Quality anyway. If you had a good time, and it sounds like it was at least decent by spa standards, then it was a good day.

Would you mind sharing the damages?

Thanks.

Still not sure what to think of all that.

SlantedLights
11-04-15, 10:31

Still not sure what to think of all that.Whatever you thought I hope it involved soap. Lots and lots of soap.

Vurt Da Furk
11-04-15, 12:08
You meant to say reverse cowgirl! I HOPE!I sincerely hope so as well. LOL.

Nedder
11-06-15, 15:41
I visited #46 this afternoon. I had one of the better massages that I've had out of the few places that I've been. I didn't catch the name of the lady, but she was nice and there was no negotiating at any point. Other than the massage being above average, everything else was just as you expect.

MikefromCali
11-06-15, 17:01
Got a chance to go see her http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pure-exotic-perfection/23999183.

Private resident in garner. Very pretty lady, fully nude mutual sensual rub. She a very nice body and cool personality. She is strictly body rub, no FS or BJ but she did let DATY (wonderful taste and just sexy). Definitely recommend for non FS body rub.

MikefromCali
11-06-15, 17:14
Went in, wasnt really feeling the girl but was too lazy to go to another spot. Decent hard massage and typical HE (nothing exciting). Gave. 3 tip when I usually give. 5 to. 6 so that tell you how the experience went. Is it just me or have the massage spot been getting a little stale.

Tee98
11-07-15, 09:20
Went to my favorite place yesterday and it's always nice when you go in and the girls actually seem so happy to see you. I got an incredible massage from the short girl it was a very hard massage. On the flip she was great as always. I tryed a couple new places recently but find my way back here because they have the best attitude and make me feel like they really appreciate my business.

Jimjim77
11-07-15, 09:43
Not sure which AMP you are referring to. Can you give Town, address, or #?

Went to my favorite place yesterday and it's always nice when you go in and the girls actually seem so happy to see you. I got an incredible massage from the short girl it was a very hard massage. On the flip she was great as always. I tryed a couple new places recently but find my way back here because they have the best attitude and make me feel like they really appreciate my business.

Tee98
11-07-15, 09:51
Sorry about that #45 on Miami Blvd.

Vossen
11-07-15, 18:21
Went to my favorite place yesterday and it's always nice when you go in and the girls actually seem so happy to see you. I got an incredible massage from the short girl it was a very hard massage. On the flip she was great as always. I tryed a couple new places recently but find my way back here because they have the best attitude and make me feel like they really appreciate my business.What was the point of this "review". Where is your favorite place?

BrownRod
11-08-15, 22:59
Got a chance to go see her http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pure-exotic-perfection/23999183.

Private resident in garner. Very pretty lady, fully nude mutual sensual rub. She a very nice body and cool personality. She is strictly body rub, no FS or BJ but she did let DATY (wonderful taste and just sexy). Definitely recommend for non FS body rub.How much did it set you back.

MikefromCali
11-09-15, 01:21
How much did it set you back.8 for hhr which is somewhat expensive but cheaper than the massage spots and she is very pretty and sensual.

Sizzle5
11-09-15, 09:48
Hey guys, I'm working on an APP that would allow us to do the following:

See a list of AMPs in the area.

See what girl is available & when.

Book a particular girl.

Make reservations with the AMPs.

Pay using paypal or cc.

Rate the massage and rub using 4 star system.

Let me know if you guys think that would be useful.

Capt314
11-09-15, 10:11

Book a particular girl.

Pay using paypal or cc.

Let me know if you guys think that would be useful.I won't use it. 1. - the girls in the ads for AMP's are not the girls you will find at the AMP. 2 - "reserve a girl" - there is no way you will be able to make that work. 3 - Give this site a CC# or pay pal account, no thank you. 4 - Create a written record of when I go visit an AMP? Again, No thank you.

Sizzle5
11-09-15, 10:30
I won't use it. 1. - the girls in the ads for AMP's are not the girls you will find at the AMP. 2 - "reserve a girl" - there is no way you will be able to make that work. 3 - Give this site a CC# or pay pal account, no thank you. 4 - Create a written record of when I go visit an AMP? Again, No thank you.Thanks for your input but let me reply to some of your assersions.

1. I would work with the AMPs to put a real picture of each girl. I also would like to encourage them to make their less attractive girls cheaper just like backpage which would increase business for them.

2. Since I would work with them where they have a web interface so when an appointment shows up they acknowledge it and the girls time will be reserved for the duration of the massage.

3. A lot of guys pay with credit card, paypal is better, you don't have to give your info to anyone just paypal. That is the point of paypal to be a middle man betwen you and the vendor. Also you made me realize that some will still want to pay with cash and that is ok too but I don't think the reservation can be made with cash but you could still browse the AMP and see who is available. Cash customers would be first come first serve.

4. AMPs are not illegal, if it were they would not be open. Also the app does not store your history. Lastly many guys use credit card cause we know its not illegal to get a massage so the history is already there. The app actually give you a little more of a buffer between you and the AMP.

Capt314
11-09-15, 10:49
Thanks for your input but let me reply to some of your assersions.

1. I would work with the AMPs to put a real picture of each girl. I also would like to encourage them to make their less attractive girls cheaper just like backpage which would increase business for them.

2. Since I would work with them where they have a web interface so when an appointment shows up they acknowledge it and the girls time will be reserved for the duration of the massage.

3. A lot of guys pay with credit card, paypal is better, you don't have to give your info to anyone just paypal. That is the point of paypal to be a middle man betwen you and the vendor. Also you made me realize that some will still want to pay with cash and that is ok too but I don't think the reservation can be made with cash but you could still browse the AMP and see who is available. Cash customers would be first come first serve.

4. AMPs are not illegal, if it were they would not be open. Also the app does not store your history. Lastly many guys use credit card cause we know its not illegal to get a massage so the history is already there. The app actually give you a little more of a buffer between you and the AMP.Sounds like you are trying, but I only deal in cash, so even pay Pal is a show stopper for me. I don't know. Why would an AMP work with you to give you pictures of their girls? It's not in their best interest to discount less attractive girls. Seriously, that's pretty cold. I mean, I suppose everyone thinks about that but it's still pretty cold. Sounds like you are setting yourself up for a full time job. I guess everyone needs a hobby. Good luck!

Sizzle5
11-09-15, 10:54
Sounds like you are trying, but I only deal in cash, so even pay Pal is a show stopper for me. I don't know. Why would an AMP work with you to give you pictures of their girls? It's not in their best interest to discount less attractive girls. Seriously, that's pretty cold. I mean, I suppose everyone thinks about that but it's still pretty cold. Sounds like you are setting yourself up for a full time job. I guess everyone needs a hobby. Good luck!If you read this site you will see that some AMPs are losing a lot of business because some guys had one bad girl and the rest stay away. By being a little more open about what they have guys will be more likely to try their girls.

Also backpage girls charge partly based on looks, that's the market, so the AMPs should be no different. The not so attractive girls currently are more of a deterrent. Many guys walk in, see the goods, and walk right out. IF they had flexable prices on the app the ugly girls might actually get more business cause they are cheaper.

FunTimes12
11-09-15, 11:04
Sounds like you are trying, but I only deal in cash, so even pay Pal is a show stopper for me. I don't know. Why would an AMP work with you to give you pictures of their girls? It's not in their best interest to discount less attractive girls. Seriously, that's pretty cold. I mean, I suppose everyone thinks about that but it's still pretty cold. Sounds like you are setting yourself up for a full time job. I guess everyone needs a hobby. Good luck!But you won't find that around here. Go to NYC where there are tons of options. Many of them use group photos and then individual pictures a faces blurred out. But no denying when you walk in that you are in the place the pic was taken AND that body matches the pic. Check out my post in massage on Fay section. I went into detail of one visit and linked the BP ad for spot I visited. Just need to get places here on same page.

Capt314
11-09-15, 11:06
If you read this site you will see that some AMPs are losing a lot of business because some guys had one bad girl and the rest stay away. By being a little more open about what they have guys will be more likely to try their girls.

Also backpage girls charge partly based on looks, that's the market, so the AMPs should be no different. The not so attractive girls currently are more of a deterrent. Many guys walk in, see the goods, and walk right out. IF they had flexable prices on the app the ugly girls might actually get more business cause they are cheaper.I do read this site. I don't think this will work. I'm not going to change your mind. Give it a whirl and see what happens. Good luck!

One problem you will run into is when a guy makes a reservation but then doesn't show up. At the AMP, does the girl wait for a late client or not? OK, solve that problem by charging a credit card when a guy makes a reservation (much like the lady at www.skinsurfernc.com does). Problem solved. Until the guy shows up at the AMP and the girl he reserved isn't the the girl he meets. Sounds like a lot of trust has to happen here. Like I said, I'm not telling you not to do it. I'm suggesting you are sailing a large ship through an ocean filled with icebergs.

Good luck!

AmpToCum
11-09-15, 12:01
Looking for a good AMP. I've been to four of them, mostly Durham. Which one give the best options? Any of them do a topless? Looking to go somewhere right now.

Jimjim77
11-09-15, 12:03
It might work for some. Good luck. I know it may take you more time than you think. But don't expect to make a lot of money on it for a while. It sure would allow me to do other things with my time. LOL.

Book a particular girl.

Pay using paypal or cc.

Let me know if you guys think that would be useful.

XHippie
11-09-15, 13:53

Book a particular girl.

Pay using paypal or cc.

Let me know if you guys think that would be useful.On the surface it sounds like all Apps, it would be useful but in reality it would probably go like this.

Chinese- ring ring ring hello yes Lucy can see you in one hour good bye, what Lucy? I've had 3 Lucy's 4 Coco's this month. How many times has someone called for a girl and got a different one when they show up. These stores change girls as well as owners and the names of the stores often. Will you get the new owner to buy into the App service? I can hear it now, does anyone in here speak English I have this app info I have to keep up with. I know these Chinese a little (Yidian) These owners have a simple rule keep the cost low as possible, make cash, change girls, and sell the store when the right time hits. And none of them know what the April 15 deadline means. If ever investigated by the IRS the IRS will dig deep the Chinese write everything on paper that they also enter into a computer.

LE- great idea sign me up, not as informative as Ashley Madison but it's a start.

MEMBERS- let's see what this Linda is all about at 1:00 the owner said she's available and great and we know all these owners are honest and have us in their best interest. Or has this ever happened? Hey honey what's this new App on your phone?

HACKERS- piece of cake.

TOFTT is not a problem for me but I have learned the hard and stupid way to limit where my I'd and credit card number goes and especially what is on my phone. There are a lot of swinging dicks out there that have gotten burned by what was on their phone, phone numbers, pictures or whatever at least I have.

I'm old school guys I'll read this forum and rubmaps and walk in taking a chance with my I'd left in the car I learned this from the Chinese stay as invisible as possible and be able to disappear, good suggestion and might work but I'll pass on the App. Just my 2 cents.

Vossen
11-09-15, 20:06
Looking for a good AMP. I've been to four of them, mostly Durham. Which one give the best options? Any of them do a topless? Looking to go somewhere right now.Read the forums.

BinGoa123
11-09-15, 20:06
Hey Siz. Put me down for the App. Let me know your fee and I'll post my CC # and name on the forum. Also post thumbnails of pictures of all the AMP girls and their names who work locally. Names of mamas would also be helpful. Great idea, my friend.

Jam Azn
11-09-15, 21:31

Book a particular girl.

Pay using paypal or cc.

Let me know if you guys think that would be useful.That would be so awesome! I started to wonder if anyone would put that much effort in doing so. I don't think anyone else has done this in any area so this would definitely up the AMP game.

Sizzle5
11-10-15, 16:54
Ok the mixed reactions were expected.

For those who want it, there's nothing more to be said. If people want it then it should be made.

For those who have reservations, no pun intended, I'd like to address them.

#1. Privacy. Incognito mode.

- just like snapchat any reservations you make would be instantly deleted once you finish your session (more on that another time).

- the apps name and apparent function would not give away what it is. Example: The app would be a calculator. And on install you get to choose one button to designate as the unlock button. When you press the unlock button for 5 seconds, the app turns into the AMP app.

- There will be dozens of icons that will be available and you will be able to give the app a name so even if your buddy had an AMP app you would likely not know. Neither would the police nor your wife. Even if she looked through your phone for 30 minutes.

- if you use paypal to make the payment that gives you another layer of protection. Also bitcoins is an option. I'm sure the Chinese are not scared of new things.

#2. The AMPs themselves are not illegal. The girl's pictures are not illegal. Making a reservation there is not illegal. Even if they get caught no one can accuse you of anything. Besides if you pay with paypal, how would the poice know what their paypal account is. Especially if its not registered under anyone who works in the store.

Actually as I'm thinking about this, in order for this to really work we have to make it more or less open source. People need to create different fake apps to be on top of the real app. And each fake app would have a way to unlock it. Obviously it wouldn't be worth the effort if this didn't go national.

Ronnor
11-10-15, 18:14

For those who want it, there's nothing more to be said. If people want it then it should be made.

- just like snapchat any reservations you make would be instantly deleted once you finish your session (more on that another time).

- the apps name and apparent function would not give away what it is. Example: The app would be a calculator. And on install you get to choose one button to designate as the unlock button. When you press the unlock button for 5 seconds, the app turns into the AMP app.

- There will be dozens of icons that will be available and you will be able to give the app a name so even if your buddy had an AMP app you would likely not know. Neither would the police nor your wife. Even if she looked through your phone for 30 minutes.

- if you use paypal to make the payment that gives you another layer of protection. Also bitcoins is an option. I'm sure the Chinese are not scared of new things.

#2. The AMPs themselves are not illegal. The girl's pictures are not illegal. Making a reservation there is not illegal. Even if they get caught no one can accuse you of anything. Besides if you pay with paypal, how would the poice know what their paypal account is. Especially if its not registered under anyone who works in the store.

Actually as I'm thinking about this, in order for this to really work we have to make it more or less open source. People need to create different fake apps to be on top of the real app. And each fake app would have a way to unlock it. Obviously it wouldn't be worth the effort if this didn't go national.For your BBBJCIM App.

MikeLittle
11-10-15, 18:55
Hi, has anyone see this girl? She looks gorgeous and am looking forward to have a session. Any intel would be great. Thanks!

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/5309863363.html

Purple45
11-10-15, 19:42
Hi, has anyone see this girl? She looks gorgeous and am looking forward to have a session. Any intel would be great. Thanks!

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/5309863363.htmlShe has been talked about in several posts. The picture is accurate and she provides a 100% therapeutic massage with nothing sensual or extra.

Ronnor
11-10-15, 19:42

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/5309863363.htmlIf you try to touch her amazing, covered boobs, the session is over. Other than that, she's great. Oh yeah, no HE either. Other than that, she great.

Skillet
11-10-15, 19:51
Since your app will actually process money and have reviews, you'll have to police the shit out of those reviews. Any discussion of sexual services will be enough to get your app shut down and all equipment sized as part of pandering. Pandering will get you on the sex offender registry in NC, it's why SBR shut down. Also, you are not allowed to host pornographic material in the state of NC. Adam and Eve's web servers aren't here. This site and other sites get by because they aren't linked to setting up appointments or handling of the transactions. Even running the ads, they get around as posting from an ad-network and the ads have been moved to another site.

To me the way the app could work would be waze style. Crowd sourced posting where the AMPs are and who's working today. Anonymized traffic data of how many mongers went someplace per day and a flat star rating. It wouldn't allow for anyone to put in details / descriptions. Maybe even show high and low hours. So when you need to get your fix on and your favorite place has 10 mongers in line, you can go some place that isn't as busy. You could allow people to have ratings on quality of the place as well as a flat star rating system on the provider. Even tie in the GPS directions.

BTW, you monetize it by using the same ad-network this place uses as well as allowing one or two places per city to pay to be listed first regardless of distance.

Just some feedback for you.

Actually as I'm thinking about this, in order for this to really work we have to make it more or less open source. People need to create different fake apps to be on top of the real app. And each fake app would have a way to unlock it. Obviously it wouldn't be worth the effort if this didn't go national.

Ronnor
11-10-15, 19:58
Since your app will actually process money and have reviews, you'll have to police the shit out of those reviews. Any discussion of sexual services will be enough to get your app shut down and all equipment sized as part of pandering. Pandering will get you on the sex offender registry in NC, it's why SBR shut down. Also, you are not allowed to host pornographic material in the state of NC. Adam and Eve's web servers aren't here. This site and other sites get by because they aren't linked to setting up appointments or handling of the transactions. Even running the ads, they get around as posting from an ad-network and the ads have been moved to another site.

To me the way the app could work would be waze style. Crowd sourced posting where the AMPs are and who's working today. Anonymized traffic data of how many mongers went someplace per day and a flat star rating. It wouldn't allow for anyone to put in details / descriptions. Maybe even show high and low hours. So when you need to get your fix on and your favorite place has 10 mongers in line, you can go some place that isn't as busy. You could allow people to have ratings on quality of the place as well as a flat star rating system on the provider. Even tie in the GPS directions.

BTW, you monetize it by using the same ad-network this place uses as well as allowing one or two places per city to pay to be listed first regardless of distance.

Just some feedback for you.I'd be getting pretty horned up about now. You guys are blowing me away, so to speak.

MikeLittle
11-10-15, 21:15
If you try to touch her amazing, covered boobs, the session is over. Other than that, she's great. Oh yeah, no HE either. Other than that, she great.Thanks purple45 & ronnor for quick response.

She has been very nice in texting, and I thought there may be some room. But I dig. She is pretty hot looking girl. Anyways, do you have any recommendation of a nice indie massage therapist with mutual touching? Or any under the radar provider? Please PM me if you could assist. Thanks!

Buki1
11-10-15, 22:30
You bring up a good point. We are all logging in to servers located in South America. We are quite safe on this site, relatively speaking. Thanks Jackson!

Just some feedback for you.

WalSTreet
11-11-15, 08:46
A nice indie or UTR would be nice to know. PM if you can Thanks!

Thanks purple45 & ronnor for quick response.

She has been very nice in texting, and I thought there may be some room. But I dig. She is pretty hot looking girl. Anyways, do you have any recommendation of a nice indie massage therapist with mutual touching? Or any under the radar provider? Please PM me if you could assist. Thanks!

XHippie
11-11-15, 10:06

Actually as I'm thinking about this, in order for this to really work we have to make it more or less open source. People need to create different fake apps to be on top of the real app. And each fake app would have a way to unlock it. Obviously it wouldn't be worth the effort if this didn't go national.The mixed reaction is partly from guys like me that are tech challenged I admit I am stupid, but there are some really smart people on this board that could ad their input to possibly work out the bugs. I personally think on this end it would flo, getting the AMP's participation could be the challenge.

Purple45
11-11-15, 11:26
XHippie is correct that the AMP participation is the biggest challenge. I don't see them assisting because they prefer to be UTR. The girls will not give a photo and most tell thier family that they work in a nail salon or something legitimate. Yes, massage parlors are legal but AMP girls do not have the proper state certificate to legally do massages. Also, we know that the girls only get $17 - $19 of the $70 house fee so the girls rely on tips. The gray area is if a girl tells a customer that a HJ is $40 technically she just solicited the customer for prostitution according to NC laws. Any act that a customer pays for to release cum is considered prostitution so AMPs walk a fine line and are at the mercy of uncle. They all are technically breaking the law from improper certification to solicitation for prostitution by offering a simple HJ. AMP'S are not like Massage Envy where everything is above board and the more advertisement the better. AMP's are the opposite and don't want to draw to much attention and most hate reviews of any kind, even positive ones that don't say too much. AMP owners lie too much to intice potential customers but an App would require honesty on their part and I don't think that is not going to happen.

XHippie
11-11-15, 19:20
XHippie is correct that the AMP participation is the biggest challenge. I don't see them assisting because they prefer to be UTR. The girls will not give a photo and most tell thier family that they work in a nail salon or something legitimate. Yes, massage parlors are legal but AMP girls do not have the proper state certificate to legally do massages. Also, we know that the girls only get $17 - $19 of the $70 house fee so the girls rely on tips. The gray area is if a girl tells a customer that a HJ is $40 technically she just solicited the customer for prostitution according to NC laws. Any act that a customer pays for to release cum is considered prostitution so AMPs walk a fine line and are at the mercy of uncle. They all are technically breaking the law from improper certification to solicitation for prostitution by offering a simple HJ. AMP'S are not like Massage Envy where everything is above board and the more advertisement the better. AMP's are the opposite and don't want to draw to much attention and most hate reviews of any kind, even positive ones that don't say too much. AMP owners lie too much to intice potential customers but an App would require honesty on their part and I don't think that is not going to happen.Yeh what he said! I read somewhere that all the Apps that were out there that could track or monitor IPhones was shut down by Apple or something along that line can't remember exactly point being, my take on it and as Purple45 pointed out Apps although serve a purpose there are the Legal issues to be considered and as the topic here at question, can or will the AMP'S be interested.

SlantedLights
11-11-15, 22:04
Yeh what he said! I read somewhere that all the Apps that were out there that could track or monitor IPhones was shut down by Apple or something along that line can't remember exactly point being, my take on it and as Purple45 pointed out Apps although serve a purpose there are the Legal issues to be considered and as the topic here at question, can or will the AMP'S be interested.Good point. Maybe instead of an app it could just be a website you could visit from your phone where people can leave reviews and tips about providers and AMPs. Kind of like some kind of forum. And every now and then someone will post some smartass comment but most of it would be useful.

MikefromCali
11-12-15, 00:40
Any info on her, if not ill TOFTT.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/she-removes-panties-what-this-soft-touch-girl-does-next-will-amaze-you/24039653

XHippie
11-12-15, 06:16
Good point. Maybe instead of an app it could just be a website you could visit from your phone where people can leave reviews and tips about providers and AMPs. Kind of like some kind of forum. And every now and then someone will post some smartass comment but most of it would be useful.But can I use my credit card number with this website? And where could we find a member that would be willing to put forth the effort to compile a list of the stores that would list address's phone numbers and a rating would be great? Pictures would be great but these girls are gone every 3 to 6 months anyway and is there really a hot line up of these girls to choose from and would the pictures really match what would walk into the room? Not trying to sound like a smart ass but as I sit on my couch and watch my dog chase his tail it reminds me of this whole app vs website thing. However! Touching an app with my finger is way faster than typing in a website, I need to learn how to book mark.

Oh, on the subject of pussy and HE I went to ATSU in Cary the other day man I haven't been there in forever it seems, still standard rub and tug nothing special as far as the service or provider. Y'all have a good day.

NCAsia
11-12-15, 11:44
So I went back and had a great experience. Really sweet girl, very energetic and excellent skills. If you go there please be kind. It sounded like some jerks have been thru there in the last few months and making things difficult for the rest of us.

DYoung123
11-12-15, 11:57
Contacted her last week but no response. Let me know if you have any luck.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/she-removes-panties-what-this-soft-touch-girl-does-next-will-amaze-you/24039653

Ronnor
11-12-15, 12:57

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/she-removes-panties-what-this-soft-touch-girl-does-next-will-amaze-you/24039653Phone number associated with several ads up and down the coast, posting similarly worded ads with different pics and names.

PHW1130
11-13-15, 17:53
http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-open-new-and-professional-asian-spa-in-town-best-ever/24485806

Pubb69
11-13-15, 19:20
http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-open-new-and-professional-asian-spa-in-town-best-ever/24485806Great! The triangle can use another AMP with 50 year old laundry women posing as young beautiful Asian women in fake pictures.

Purple45
11-13-15, 19:52
So I went back and had a great experience. Really sweet girl, very energetic and excellent skills. If you go there please be kind. It sounded like some jerks have been thru there in the last few months and making things difficult for the rest of us.Granted, there are all kinds of customers out there, however this AMP could help their image on this forum and their customer satisfaction by not baiting you with one girl and switching you off to another girl when you arrive or after you enter the room. This happens frequently at this place because one girl is popular and the other girls are not. This is not the customer's fault but management's fault for not putting the customer first.

MrBlues
11-13-15, 22:35
Saw that yesterday. Wish I were rich. They are within walking distance.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-open-new-and-professional-asian-spa-in-town-best-ever/24485806

XHippie
11-14-15, 09:59
http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-open-new-and-professional-asian-spa-in-town-best-ever/24485806If anyone tries this place out please post a review for the rest of us especially for those of us that would have a little further to drive. List looks, prices, menu etc. Or just compare it to some places that are already on JJ's list.

On a personal note, no matter what happens around the world we must continue living and enjoying music, socializing and everything that helps us get through each day and even web sites like this. We ALL were effected by 911 so God bless the people of Paris. Back to posting about the hobby fellas.

Pmondore
11-14-15, 10:52
Have found #43 on JJ's list closed up twice in the last week. Haven't called but tried different times and days with no luck.

Pgrandis54
11-14-15, 18:35
Can someone pm me on any gals that use the technique of crawling on your back with their knees. The gals.

That I used for this are gone. Backwalking I like if they use the bars but I think l at westgate tore a muscle loose last time.

Knee walk is a lot safer and more sexy to me.

JoeyJ35
11-14-15, 21:05
Any recent visitors to QBH or Tom Cats. Previous reviews suggest QBH is a better deal. Also any suggestions on how much to expect to tip Star at QBH for a FS. Please share your experience about other girls at both QBH and Tomcats or other similar options in Raleigh, Cary or Durham. Thanks!

NCAsia
11-14-15, 21:08
Granted, there are all kinds of customers out there, however this AMP could help their image on this forum and their customer satisfaction by not baiting you with one girl and switching you off to another girl when you arrive or after you enter the room. This happens frequently at this place because one girl is popular and the other girls are not. This is not the customer's fault but management's fault for not putting the customer first.You should go back and see the new talent.

NCAsia
11-14-15, 21:10
Can someone pm me on any gals that use the technique of crawling on your back with their knees. The gals.

That I used for this are gone. Backwalking I like if they use the bars but I think l at westgate tore a muscle loose last time.

Knee walk is a lot safer and more sexy to me.Many will do this if you ask, but check with Amy first.

Pgrandis54
11-14-15, 22:32
Decided to check out you relax on Jackson. Walked in and younger cute spinner grabbed my arm and led me to room. Same attention great smile and flirting on way to shower. Man its nice when they actually seem to want you there. Had a few bad apples in cary AMPs, scowl on face mad at the world soso noninterested rubs.

One if the better massages I've had, great leg work and no hassle on the flip. Could have been more preflip tease but would repeat. Weird did not return to room for tip. Waited a while then met her on way out talking to other gal. Tipped her usual fee.

Have had no strikeouts in last ten visits, jj's list helps. Wondering how these gals know you are not LEO on first visit or maybe I've just got the routine down.

Few more places to try.

JoeyJ35
11-14-15, 23:17
http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/quality-bathhouse-best-rub-down-around/20383158

Any recent visitors to QBH, Tom Cats or similar places. Looking for FS.

XHippie
11-15-15, 06:46
http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/quality-bathhouse-best-rub-down-around/20383158

Any recent visitors to QBH, Tom Cats or similar places. Looking for FS.FS not at these places RTF.