PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Jerrysssss
01-18-15, 12:50
Apex massage is very nice, clean rooms, nice music, nice girls, good table shower, and that girl Nicole is back and the new young girl that is there now is so sweet. Just started going back when I heard Nicole had came back. I know that I sound like I 'm gushing a little but I just left there last night and I was really impressed. My 70 bucks for 1 hour also got me a table shower.

GeniePants
01-18-15, 14:06
Nice, just sent you a PM.I have a membership at Massage Envy, so I wouldn't mind some intel on a provider that offers extras.

Dude39
01-18-15, 14:18
I didn't ask nor did I try on this visit. First time I saw her in over 2 yrs so I am going to get where she knows me better before asking.How much is the damage?

Rogertt
01-18-15, 14:18
I have a membership at Massage Envy, so I wouldn't mind some intel on a provider that offers extras.Heck, even if there are no extras available at a Massage Envy, I'd love to just find a provider there that at least ramps up the sensualness of the experience. A legit massage at a legit place where I can at least be teased a little would be a nice change of pace. And I wouldn't even need to worry about sneaking it pass the misses.

Steven88
01-18-15, 14:57
A quick shout out to a fine service. Holiday. Visited several times and regardless of the provider (Amy, Coco, or Linda), the service is fantastic. The women are all friendly and make the experience a pleasure. A quick question though, just wondering if others experience the same, but when calling ahead and asking about a specific provider and getting the "yes, yes". Yet when I show up, I just seem to get the next available in line. I have to laugh because for me they are all great, and wonder why I even bother to ask anymore.

Starliner63
01-18-15, 16:15
I hit #34 on the list again last week. The girl saw before was gone so I was a little worried the the massage would not go as well as last time. I got a decent looking girl, younger that what I am used to, maybe early to mid thirties. It's really hard for me to tell. Anyway, I'll give the massage a 6, since I just wanted medium pressure. There was not nearly enough tease for me before the flip and I was starting to think I was going to go home a little tense. After the flip, she worked on me pretty well, relaxing all of my muscles. Not too rushed, which was nice. The table shower was very good, making sure I was spotless. I will most likely return since it is close to work and I don't have to fight the Boulevard traffic. Looks 7 , massage 6 , shower 8. House fee plus. 4 tip.

FunTimes12
01-18-15, 17:44
I'm headed to that area over the weekend. I may TOFTT, but if anyone else does prior to, I would love to get some intel so it may not end up a waste for me. If I get a chance to stop, I'll write up a good review on it.Found the place in SP last night right around 9 pm. I knew they closed at 10 so I thought I had at least an hour but could do a half if possible. Door was locked with doorbell, rang and waited. The girl that answered was HOT, but said. So sorry, busy and late, come back. I said not going to happen, leaving early next morning. Needless the say I was fairly disappointed, but at least no money wasted.

jobobtheclown
01-18-15, 18:30
A quick shout out to a fine service. Holiday. Visited several times and regardless of the provider (Amy, Coco, or Linda), the service is fantastic. The women are all friendly and make the experience a pleasure. A quick question though, just wondering if others experience the same, but when calling ahead and asking about a specific provider and getting the "yes, yes". Yet when I show up, I just seem to get the next available in line. I have to laugh because for me they are all great, and wonder why I even bother to ask anymore.I've had Eden lie to me about availability lately, but not Holiday yet. Make sure they realize you're the one who called ahead, and tell them the specific girl you're there for. If she's not available, leave. Both to drive home the lesson about promising what you can't deliver and because half the time, the girl will magically appear.

Too Badd
01-18-15, 18:41
How much is the damage?She is charging 80 for 30,100 for 45, or 140 for 60 minutes.

XHippie
01-18-15, 20:40
I hit #34 on the list again last week. The girl saw before was gone so I was a little worried the the massage would not go as well as last time. I got a decent looking girl, younger that what I am used to, maybe early to mid thirties. It's really hard for me to tell. Anyway, I'll give the massage a 6, since I just wanted medium pressure. There was not nearly enough tease for me before the flip and I was starting to think I was going to go home a little tense. After the flip, she worked on me pretty well, relaxing all of my muscles. Not too rushed, which was nice. The table shower was very good, making sure I was spotless. I will most likely return since it is close to work and I don't have to fight the Boulevard traffic. Looks 7 , massage 6 , shower 8. House fee plus. 4 tip.Is it just me when I see a massage store number with no name my immediate reaction is, shit now I have to troll back to find JimJims list. LOL just kidding guys. It's good to hear that 6 Forks Rd is providing and that Nicole is back at Duralegh location. My sources tell me both these stores have the same owner. On another note I stopped by Asian massage today in Clayton. Lisa is a real charm. If you are out that way check her out. Great massage, great standard service, no haggling.

BrownRod
01-18-15, 21:48
A quick shout out to a fine service. Holiday. Visited several times and regardless of the provider (Amy, Coco, or Linda), the service is fantastic. The women are all friendly and make the experience a pleasure. A quick question though, just wondering if others experience the same, but when calling ahead and asking about a specific provider and getting the "yes, yes". Yet when I show up, I just seem to get the next available in line. I have to laugh because for me they are all great, and wonder why I even bother to ask anymore.At holiday I have always gotten the lady I made the appointment for. One time I was running late and they called me and wanted to know where are you. So they will wait for you but if you are late or if some other guy walks in and says yes it was me that made the appointment he could steal your spot. I must say they have always been very professional at that location. But you are correct, they do very good massages there.

Luv Massage
01-18-15, 21:59
I hit #34 on the list again last week. The girl saw before was gone so I was a little worried the the massage would not go as well as last time. I got a decent looking girl, younger that what I am used to, maybe early to mid thirties. It's really hard for me to tell. Anyway, I'll give the massage a 6, since I just wanted medium pressure. There was not nearly enough tease for me before the flip and I was starting to think I was going to go home a little tense. After the flip, she worked on me pretty well, relaxing all of my muscles. Not too rushed, which was nice. The table shower was very good, making sure I was spotless. I will most likely return since it is close to work and I don't have to fight the Boulevard traffic. Looks 7 , massage 6 , shower 8. House fee plus. 4 tip.Don't like having to read between the lines. Not clear whether you left happy.

Jimjim77
01-18-15, 22:30
Sometimes I have to go back myself. LOL Number AND name or address is better for those of us that can't remember all those numbers.

Is it just me when I see a massage store number with no name my immediate reaction is, shit now I have to troll back to find JimJims list. LOL just kidding guys. It's good to hear that 6 Forks Rd is providing and that Nicole is back at Duralegh location. My sources tell me both these stores have the same owner. On another note I stopped by Asian massage today in Clayton. Lisa is a real charm. If you are out that way check her out. Great massage, great standard service, no haggling.

Luv Massage
01-18-15, 22:33
Sometimes I have to go back myself. LOL Number AND name or address is better for those of us that can't remember all those numbers.Then there are the geeks like me who copy the list off as a text file for quick reference.

XHippie
01-19-15, 00:18
Then there are the geeks like me who copy the list off as a text file for quick reference.Not Geak Squad at all, As my mom use to say. Now that's using your noggin (oops age starting to show).

Thanks to JimJims effort and everyone that shares the info to him. Some of the boards for other cities I'm sure wish they had the reference that we have.

Kurt308
01-19-15, 10:34
I have had lots of massages from both Jennifer and Leah. Leah left back last summer. Its been a little bit since I have been there. Any info if she has made it back and I'm not aware? Last time I was there Jennifer was still there and no signs of Leah. Thanks.

Vicechairman
01-19-15, 11:39
I've always gotten who I asked for. Of course I always come when I say I will and call on my way in to be sure we are still on. Yesterday saw Tina 50's, pleasant looking, busty, massage was okay. Got me very clean in shower. Relaxed and friendly. English not great. Lovely, lovely breasts that she let me handle. I asked if I could suck on them and she rubbed her fingers together so it is available. I didn't ask the damage as I just don't like bargaining.

BTW the indian restaurant around the corner is inexpensive and tasty.

BoatFool
01-19-15, 13:54
A quick shout out to a fine service. Holiday. Visited several times and regardless of the provider (Amy, Coco, or Linda), the service is fantastic. The women are all friendly and make the experience a pleasure. A quick question though, just wondering if others experience the same, but when calling ahead and asking about a specific provider and getting the "yes, yes". Yet when I show up, I just seem to get the next available in line. I have to laugh because for me they are all great, and wonder why I even bother to ask anymore.Like you I had this disappointing experience so often in the past that I stopped asking on the phone. This is because when I got there 15 minutes later I found out that "she not here now because. ".

Rexkwando17
01-19-15, 14:13
Visited Yucca #8 124 Maynard upon personal recommendation of well-known Senior Member that likes compiling lists. Saw Tina and received decent massage and left happy. Tina is in her mid to late 40's, nice figure and very pleasant. More on the table here than most of the establishments. Do plan to tip a bit more than normal. So if you are a 40 dollar guy don't expect more than rub and tug. Feel free to PM for details.I went to Yucca, first time, left happy. I can't remember the girls name, she was in her 40's and was skinny. The massage was alright, ending was good. Damage was. 6 for the massage and. 6 for a tip. It was nice to get a table shower, hadn't had one of those since my time in S. Korea.

Steven88
01-19-15, 17:37
Haven't read much about Touch of Asia. Went the other day and received a fantastic massage from Ann (could be Anna; after 3 times I gave up). Average for the area in looks; friendly and accommodating. Really enjoyed the deep and therapeutic forearm technique on the back. Thorough and invigorating backside and leg work. Long strokes. Forearm use again. Just a great and satisfying massage.

Starliner63
01-19-15, 20:46
I hit #34 on the list again last week. The girl saw before was gone so I was a little worried the the massage would not go as well as last time. I got a decent looking girl, younger that what I am used to, maybe early to mid thirties. It's really hard for me to tell. Anyway, I'll give the massage a 6, since I just wanted medium pressure. There was not nearly enough tease for me before the flip and I was starting to think I was going to go home a little tense. After the flip, she worked on me pretty well, relaxing all of my muscles. Not too rushed, which was nice. The table shower was very good, making sure I was spotless. I will most likely return since it is close to work and I don't have to fight the Boulevard traffic. Looks 7 , massage 6 , shower 8. House fee plus. 4 tip.Just to avoid some confusion. I did leave happy.

The AMP is on Six Forks, Colony, next to food lion. My apologies.

LffUsa
01-20-15, 07:12
Went to #16 yesterday during lunch. Like I think everyone on this forum. It was busy, noisy and distracting. This is the 4th time I have been to #16), and was actually there for the massage since every provider previous all had decent massage skills. I drew a lady - 40 ish, did not ask name, who worked very hard to give a decent massage. It was substandard from my previous visits. And this lady was the one who greeted the door, answered multiple phones. She tried to tell me something that was going on but her English skills were very low. But she tried hard, tried to please but I was distracted which just fueled a lot harder work on her end to reach mine. She was sweating pretty hard when I left. Not my typical encounter at this place, also I think she had someone make an appointment with her. I was only 20 min or so into the hour when he arrived and she was already taken; he was cool about it though. Sadly, I was interrupted no less than 6 times. I quit keeping track. (Massage - 5, Looks - 5, Happiness -4). Still I know these ladies work hard and a lot of times send money back to their families so I presented the standard fee and 4 for the tip.

KenCole
01-20-15, 07:25
So after attempting to expand menus available to me I reached out to a local provider via her advertisement on this fine site (well reviewed here but failed to get a reply) I was planning a VIP run (never been). Well when it became time I also happened to become lazy. Amazing how those work together sometimes. With all of those factors, it was time to check out Studio. Glad I did as I met a sexy petite provider named Kiki (fairly sure that is what she said).

7 house fee for 1 hour with shower. I always like to get the shower as it helps with setting the mood as well as give the provider comfort you are clean. Shower start well as she cleaned the table and did a wonderful job bending over with her tight little behind teasing against my bits and pieces. I took that as a sign to touch back and was please with how great her tight ass felt. Onto the table for the shower. It was thorough but not very sensual. She asked for me to place her hand where it needed to be and made sure it was all deeply cleaned.

Face down I on the massage table I received a very good back massage. She stayed at the head of the table for long periods of time which allowed me full access to her ass and thighs. As with the shower the massage was thorough but not very sensual. Flip and more access to her petite body with a top up and a bra that uncovered a fairly flat top. Again she asked me to place her hand wherever it was needed and upon doing so I received the necessary relief.

Body 7 face 7 massage 7 sensual 3 facility 5.

Don't have full doors and was not pleased with the possible openess.

Tip was. 5 as the damn house fee was 70 and I forgot to put the 10 away when it was brought back to me and just put out on the table. Wonder how many others they get with that?

Also. On a side note. While I was on my back and she was working on the proper ending to the massage she looked at me and said "do you like me?" Not sure where that came from nor what it meant, but for some reason I thought it was pretty hot. I'm new to the area but not AMPs as I travel a lot and like to sample all the local offerings, but that I have not heard in that way.

Anyway. Still looking for a non AMP with an expanded menu. The quest goes on.

GeniePants
01-21-15, 00:44
Monday evening, I had some spare time and a little extra cash, so I decided it had been awhile since I had a happy massage, so I trucked up to VIP, only to discover they were closed. 7:30 on a Monday, and they're closed?! Well, I started going back into town, thinking I might hit up Emily. None of the Capital massage places are sure bets, but I'd had luck at Emily once or twice, but then I recalled what a few people had said about Westgate, so I headed up 540 to check it out.

Overall, standard set up. Walls may be a tad thin, but I don't get loud during a massage, so it wasn't a problem. $70 for a 1 hour massage, another $20 for a table shower. Being a firm believer that a table shower is a must at these places, I ponied up the money. She washed me everywhere that needed washing, and never once even touched the little poofy scrubber thing. Nope, all by hand. Then, back to the room.

She started massaging my back and shoulders, and the towel disappeared rather quickly. It was actually a very good massage, and there was plenty of teasing, as well. "Accidentally" brushed the boys several times while massaging my inner thighs. She noticed that my feet were cold, so she actually wrapped the towel around them to warm them up! After awhile, the flip came, and she asked whether or not I wanted the towel. I said that I didn't need it. She started rubbing my chest and my nipples, and otherwise beat around the Bush for a few minutes. She moved my hand over a certain area and asked, "You like?" I moved her hand there and told her I did. That was literally the entire conversation. No haggling price or anything. She got some more oil, and started massaging it a bit, I mean actually MASSAGING it, before it came time to get real happy. After she cleaned up, she continued on with the massage.

So, to sum up a few things. I got my full time, no rush. Even if there hadn't been teasing or a HE, it was still a good massage. There was no haggling price to break the mood, though I'd guess since there is no haggling, there probably isn't much more on the menu. YMMV, of course.

Binkster
01-21-15, 14:56
A quick shout out to a fine service. Holiday. Visited several times and regardless of the provider (Amy, Coco, or Linda), the service is fantastic. The women are all friendly and make the experience a pleasure. A quick question though, just wondering if others experience the same, but when calling ahead and asking about a specific provider and getting the "yes, yes". Yet when I show up, I just seem to get the next available in line. I have to laugh because for me they are all great, and wonder why I even bother to ask anymore.I call ahead with a specific time. I have had them tell me the person is in "New York City", but the person I like has told me to tell the person to call her in. I started doing that and I get my favorite. Amy has argued with me once, petulantly telling me she is as good as the person I want. I could almost hear her foot stamp the floor. I tell her "I sure you are, Sweetie, but I like what I like. " So they are willing to lie about her being in the area, but not about whether she will be waiting. I know's it's an act, but I do get a kick out the woman I called bounding into the lobby and tell me I made her day very happy. I KNOW it's an act, but it still feels good.

I just wish Holiday's walls went all the way up, like Super relax in Durham.

SlantedLights
01-21-15, 22:00
Has anyone ever looked at Holiday's wall art? It's hilarious. It says "Sample text here" in scripty fonts. I think they were supposed to provide the text when they ordered it.

Sizzle5
01-22-15, 11:12
After trying most of the places in the cary / raleigh / durham area I'd like to see where everyone ranks the AMPs they have visited.

1. Superrelax hwy 54 - Far and away the best & most consistent massage out there. To me they are head and sholder above the rest to the point where I don't know if I'll visit another place unless they get really good reviews. I find now that a good HE without an excellent massage is no longer worth my money or time. P.S. Do not shy away from the older big lady, she is the best masseuse in the state IMO.

2. Eden cary pkwy. They have been top notch for months with great massages and relatively attractive women. They are close but not quite the excellent level of #1 AMP.

3. Atsu Cary. Its been a while but I've gotten some of the best service here.

4. Westgate raleigh. They have several very quality girls and a very good / clean place.

Also feel free to throw in Non AMP girls in your list.

SuprMan
01-22-15, 12:28
Holiday was my first experience ever, it was a nice visit with an attractive slim build asain woman with long hair. Massage was nice and relaxing. HE was nice.

So far best experience go's to Atsu Cary, attractive looking asain that goes by the name Apple, great massage skills, excellent technique on the flip, good rythm.

Bryan634
01-22-15, 12:34
I'm one of Jen's aka Genny's regular and I have her menu to those who don't know and are interested PM me for the info.

Dsrtp1
01-22-15, 15:01
Holiday was my first experience ever, it was a nice visit with an attractive slim build asain woman with long hair. Massage was nice and relaxing. HE was nice.

So far best experience go's to Atsu Cary, attractive looking asain that goes by the name Apple, great massage skills, excellent technique on the flip, good rythm.I second Apple recommendation.

Steven88
01-22-15, 17:20
After trying most of the places in the cary / raleigh / durham area I'd like to see where everyone ranks the AMPs they have visited.

1. Superrelax hwy 54 - Far and away the best & most consistent massage out there. To me they are head and sholder above the rest to the point where I don't know if I'll visit another place unless they get really good reviews. I find now that a good HE without an excellent massage is no longer worth my money or time. P.S. Do not shy away from the older big lady, she is the best masseuse in the state IMO.

2. Eden cary pkwy. They have been top notch for months with great massages and relatively attractive women. They are close but not quite the excellent level of #1 AMP.

4. Westgate raleigh. They have several very quality girls and a very good / clean place.

Also feel free to throw in Non AMP girls in your list.I'm going with:

1. #28 Holiday Spa. No matter who you get, it's a good time. Happy and lighter on your feet.

2. #29 You-Relax. Angel or Coco. Hard to beat. The cavernous rooms aren't so cozy though.

3. #30 Touch of Asia. Been very good to me. Like the private room settings especially.

4. #10 Asian Massage. As the rating states, extra satisfied.

Jimjim77
01-22-15, 18:35
Glad to see the pluses and above are still providing good service. Do any of the ones not being mentioned need a rating change? Either up or down?

I'm going with:

1. #28 Holiday Spa. No matter who you get, it's a good time. Happy and lighter on your feet.

2. #29 You-Relax. Angel or Coco. Hard to beat. The cavernous rooms aren't so cozy though.

3. #30 Touch of Asia. Been very good to me. Like the private room settings especially.

4. #10 Asian Massage. As the rating states, extra satisfied.

Rubbed
01-22-15, 19:27

Also feel free to throw in Non AMP girls in your list.Never disappointed at either of the two Atsu's (live near one, work near the other), as long as your expectation is for a standard rub-and-tug, it will come with a pretty decent massage at either location. Atsu is definitely my go-to.

If I want a little something extra, I'll go to Yucca. Have seen two different girls there (both have been mentioned in this thread over the past year) - definitely more on the menu there, as long as you treat them nice. Generally speaking, the massage quality hasn't been quite as good as Atsu in my experience, but the "extra extras" make up for that if that's the mood I'm in.

jobobtheclown
01-22-15, 20:07
Has anyone ever looked at Holiday's wall art? It's hilarious. It says "Sample text here" in scripty fonts. I think they were supposed to provide the text when they ordered it.That cracks me up every time! I tried to explain to one of the girls once why I found it so funny, but I couldn't get the point across due to the language barrier.

SlantedLights
01-23-15, 12:57
Never disappointed at either of the two Atsu's (live near one, work near the other), as long as your expectation is for a standard rub-and-tug, it will come with a pretty decent massage at either location. Atsu is definitely my go-to.

If I want a little something extra, I'll go to Yucca. Have seen two different girls there (both have been mentioned in this thread over the past year) - definitely more on the menu there, as long as you treat them nice. Generally speaking, the massage quality hasn't been quite as good as Atsu in my experience, but the "extra extras" make up for that if that's the mood I'm in.Would love some details on the Yucca menu. The only time I stopped there the door was locked. It was around 1 pm.

Rubbed
01-24-15, 10:06
Would love some details on the Yucca menu. The only time I stopped there the door was locked. It was around 1 pm.Let me start by saying I'm still relatively new to this hobby (just under 2 years now) - but I feel pretty comfortable saying that in the three places I go to (the two Atsus and Yucca), the overall experience has a lot to do with your "relationship" with your provider. Meaning, YMMV.

My Yucca experience: The very first time I went there, my massage ended with my provider completely nude, with me enjoying some play up top and FIV. Massage, however, wasn't really that good at all. If you're asking about FS or BJ being on the menu, no, that hasn't been my personal experience. Generally, though, I've found the girls at Yucca to be more willing to lose the clothing and let you "play" a little.

By comparison, I visit both Atsu's much more frequently. My "regular girl" does not provide a fully nude service, but my overall experience with her is always top notch. Aside from giving a really good massage, I've built my relationship with her over the time that I've seen her to the point where I get a very playful, even "intimate" experience. The service I get from her today is definitely more "personal" than the first time I saw her. Little things like the big hug and smile I get when I walk in now. She is genuinely happy to see me, because I tell her how pretty she is, bring her little gifts now and then, little things to make her feel good. She "helps" me get undressed. She gets playful drying me off after the table shower. She tells me she likes when I caress her while she's massaging me (and often puts MY hands where SHE wants them). She (now) allows me UTC (it wasn't until my 3rd or 4th visit with her that I got this, and it was she who initiated it). She knows she is, and giggles about, "teasing" me in various ways (not always with just her hands) during our sessions. It's as close to GFE as I think I'll get at an AMP with her, and that's why I keep going back to her. And I think that's partly my point in the first sentence above. The service you get is going to have a lot to do with your relationship with the provider. Yes, in this business, it's all about $ for all of these girls. No question. Some will be more willing than others to go "above and beyond" to earn it. Within whatever rules or boundaries the establishment you're in has set for their girls.

Personally, I've tried a few other AMPs, and found things to be pretty similar across the board. I have no reason to NOT go back to where I know I'll enjoy the experience. If the mood strikes me a "a little more", I have a backup. I don't expect FS or BJ anywhere. Maybe it happens, but short of possibly with a private provider, I don't believe it is the norm at AMPs in our area. For the most part, I think there are plenty of places on JimJim's list that will be a guaranteed "happy ending" in terms of rub-and-tug. But if you're looking for a whole lot more (and a guarantee that you'll get it), you'll need to find a private provider, or be looking at BP and / or CL for "escorts" or other services. And take the risks that come with those options. Don't expect a 4-course meal with a fine wine at McDonalds. Set your expectations realistically, and you'll be happy.

HeyGuys2006
01-24-15, 11:43
I stopped by right after they opened. Drew a nice petite young spinner. Left happy, not sure if more might be available. 50 tip + 70 for the hour.

Steven88
01-24-15, 18:24
By comparison, I visit both Atsu's much more frequently. My "regular girl" does not provide a fully nude service, but my overall experience with her is always top notch. Aside from giving a really good massage, I've built my relationship with her over the time that I've seen her to the point where I get a very playful, even "intimate" experience. The service I get from her today is definitely more "personal" than the first time I saw her. Little things like the big hug and smile I get when I walk in now. She is genuinely happy to see me, because I tell her how pretty she is, bring her little gifts now and then, little things to make her feel good. She "helps" me get undressed. She gets playful drying me off after the table shower. She tells me she likes when I caress her while she's massaging me (and often puts MY hands where SHE wants them). She (now) allows me UTC (it wasn't until my 3rd or 4th visit with her that I got this, and it was she who initiated it). She knows she is, and giggles about, "teasing" me in various ways (not always with just her hands) during our sessions. It's as close to GFE as I think I'll get at an AMP with her, and that's why I keep going back to her. And I think that's partly my point in the first sentence above. The service you get is going to have a lot to do with your relationship with the provider. Yes, in this business, it's all about $ for all of these girls. No question. Some will be more willing than others to go "above and beyond" to earn it. Within whatever rules or boundaries the establishment you're in has set for their girls.
Which Atsu is this?

XHippie
01-24-15, 19:36
Let me start by saying I'm still relatively new to this hobby (just under 2 years now) - but I feel pretty comfortable saying that in the three places I go to (the two Atsus and Yucca), the overall experience has a lot to do with your "relationship" with your provider. Meaning, YMMV.

My Yucca experience: The very first time I went there, my massage ended with my provider completely nude, with me enjoying some play up top and FIV. Massage, however, wasn't really that good at all. If you're asking about FS or BJ being on the menu, no, that hasn't been my personal experience. Generally, though, I've found the girls at Yucca to be more willing to lose the clothing and let you "play" a little.

Personally, I've tried a few other AMPs, and found things to be pretty similar across the board. I have no reason to NOT go back to where I know I'll enjoy the experience. If the mood strikes me a "a little more", I have a backup. I don't expect FS or BJ anywhere. Maybe it happens, but short of possibly with a private provider, I don't believe it is the norm at AMPs in our area. For the most part, I think there are plenty of places on JimJim's list that will be a guaranteed "happy ending" in terms of rub-and-tug. But if you're looking for a whole lot more (and a guarantee that you'll get it), you'll need to find a private provider, or be looking at BP and / or CL for "escorts" or other services. And take the risks that come with those options. Don't expect a 4-course meal with a fine wine at McDonalds. Set your expectations realistically, and you'll be happy.Everything you said is right on the money. Everyone's milage will vary depending on the relationship or if you are real lucky and catch a "me so horny" girl on a particular day. Other than RR, Wind Chime (both gone) and VIP all of these places are pretty much the same. That said, there are or were places like I said on a certain day or certain provider FS is available but this is not a walk in guranteed thing. I can say this now because all 3 girls are gone. I was able to score FS at Duraleigh Rd.

2 stores in Cary, Studio Salon sorry can't say the second one. All happened in the shower room. Can't say any names besides these ladies are not around anymore. My point is, FS is not normal on these stores agenda but possible depending what the previous post said. YMMV is true with these places on ANY given day.

Rubbed
01-25-15, 12:02
Which Atsu is this?My regular girl is in Garner. Similar, though not quite as "personal" service in Cary. I'm sure the difference is in how frequently I visit. I'm in Garner every 2-weeks or so. More like once a month or 6-weeks in Cary. In both cases, though, it was several (3-4, at least) visits before there was a noticeable difference in the level service.

Jerrysssss
01-25-15, 16:32
XHIPPIE. Did I read you right? You scored FS at Apex Spa on Duraleigh Rd back in the day but now all 3 girls are gone?? Any names you can offer or where these girls are now? That's pretty far reach from.

Duraleigh Rd today. I just don't know.

XHippie
01-26-15, 10:04
XHIPPIE. Did I read you right? You scored FS at Apex Spa on Duraleigh Rd back in the day but now all 3 girls are gone?? Any names you can offer or where these girls are now? That's pretty far reach from.

Duraleigh Rd today. I just don't know.You may have misunderstood my post. Not all 3 girls were at Duraleigh Rd. 1 there and the other 2 at two different stores in Cary.

Yes at Duraleigh Rd. The point of my post is these places Duraleigh and all the rest are not the typical FS establishments BUT it is possible depending on the situation / relationship. I'm sure there are guys reading this right now that have someone they are banging at some of these stores that we read about all the time. A lot of these girls are single or have husbands back in China they haven't been in bed with for months, they see naked bodies everyday. They get horny like any other woman. If you have a good relationship with one of these girls or she just likes what she see's and her mood is right BAM FS!

I will say when I got FS at these places I was surprised as anyone I thought I had hit the lottery. And after the first time it was not like when I walked in it was a FS visit it was strictly her call. These girls are VERY selective because their job is on the line.

So I'm not saying Duraleigh Rd is a FS place only that anything is possible at any of these places that has been my personal experience.
Names? Where they are? who knows all these ladies use the same names and change them from city to city. The standard they went back to NY. For example one of the girls was Wendy ( I see some of you guys smiling out there you had her too) who knows where she is or what her name is now.

Jimjim77
01-26-15, 13:03
With the exception of Wendy who told everyone she was their one and only. Most of the regular AMP girls are really discrete.

If not they are back to New York or sent elsewhere. So giving names serves no purpose. Most if they ever will, will only do with VERY trusted regulars who treat them nice. And that means they are very selective. They can't let anyone know about it and if they are named or the word gets out they stop or are moved. Don't ever expect it, if that's what you want go to the known easy places. Also it's definately prohibited by most regular AMPs. Look at the places that have been closed, they were mostly the easy places. I can name 3 at lease that were loose and are now closed because of that. If you luck out, enjoy, it's better than a real date since they are usally very horney to do it. Also just because a girl does it with one or two she will not do with everyone.

You may have misunderstood my post. Not all 3 girls were at Duraleigh Rd. 1 there and the other 2 at two different stores in Cary.

Yes at Duraleigh Rd. The point of my post is these places Duraleigh and all the rest are not the typical FS establishments BUT it is possible depending on the situation / relationship. I'm sure there are guys reading this right now that have someone they are banging at some of these stores that we read about all the time. A lot of these girls are single or have husbands back in China they haven't been in bed with for months, they see naked bodies everyday. They get horny like any other woman. If you have a good relationship with one of these girls or she just likes what she see's and her mood is right BAM FS!

I will say when I got FS at these places I was surprised as anyone I thought I had hit the lottery. And after the first time it was not like when I walked in it was a FS visit it was strictly her call. These girls are VERY selective because their job is on the line.

So I'm not saying Duraleigh Rd is a FS place only that anything is possible at any of these places that has been my personal experience.
Names? Where they are? who knows all these ladies use the same names and change them from city to city. The standard they went back to NY. For example one of the girls was Wendy ( I see some of you guys smiling out there you had her too) who knows where she is or what her name is now.

Luv Massage
01-26-15, 17:57
I even had it happen at SuperRelax on Six Forks before they closed. There was a very, very cute young (to me at least) girl. She was all business, massage only. I couldn't help but go back since she was so damn hot. I figured that even if there was no HE and virtually no flirting or sensual contact, I got so worked up just being in the same room with her that I could be a stallion with my wife that evening (while imagining the girl). I kept tipping the usual for a HE massage even though I wasn't getting one. She started looking forward to my visits. Became very cheerful to see me. I wasn't a member of the board back then, but if I was you would have scolded me for tipping so much.

Then one day, without any warning, HE. After that, it was not every time I went, just sometimes. Then one day, I thought she was going to give me a happy ending. I closed my eyes and waited for the pleasure to start. Suddenly, I realized that this was not a happy ending. I was inside her, bare back cowgirl. I was stunned. It was the last thing I ever expected. I lasted all of about 30 seconds. It happened once or twice more before she "went back to NY". That was a sad day. I miss her whenever I think about her.

I haven't had the same luck since. Of course, I haven't singled out a provider and treated her as well either. If any mongers out there can PM any suggestions I am all ears, especially for establishments that are conveniently located for me such as #6, #17, #19, #21, #34. I know, a bunch of "CC" and "P-" establishments, so I'm not expecting many PMs. But if someone out there knows someone who might be responsive to a polite, repeat, generous customer, I'd appreciate the info before wasting my money.

Moon Raker
01-26-15, 19:17
So when I talk to my buddies that live in other larger cities, their menu seems much more expanded. So if these girls are from NY mostly, why do they get sent away if they expand the menu here? Seemingly they would be used to having an expanded list of services in NY? Even if the owner wanted to keep things legit, if the staff were used to providing X and getting a lot in return, why would they essentially not do the same thing in NC in order to earn more?

Also, I see the plus signs on the places in Apex, but never saw any glowing reviews. Anyone have something to add before I drive back out there for a second round? I remember going to both when they just opened and the one near the peakway was almost in the horrible category. The other one was a crap massage and standard ending.

Nattie
01-26-15, 19:29
Well, after hearing about guys getting full service at local AMP's I'm sure this post will bore you but here goes. I went to Cary Atsu the other day and drew a girl whose names starts with an A. I've seen others post about her and recommend her so I was looking forward to a relaxing hour. It wasn't my first time there. I got the table shower in advance which was pleasant and included some mild cleaning of the private parts but without any real emotion or excitement involved. I got the towel off and then back to the room where I got a better than average massage. When it was time for the flip she lightly teased and then went for the oil. No OTC roaming and all attempts were blocked. It was my first time with her but that's not a normal course of action for me. The HE was uninspired and mechanical and she only become animated when it was time for the tip and then she had a gushing personality. Go figure. So here's the rating. Massage 8, Looks 7, Personality 6, HE Skills 5. If you want a good massage she'll work hard and do a better than average job. If you're looking for that plus a playful teasing personality with an excellent HE then you'll be disappointed. Others have probably had a better go with her but that was my experience.

Steven88
01-26-15, 20:41
So when I talk to my buddies that live in other larger cities, their menu seems much more expanded. So if these girls are from NY mostly, why do they get sent away if they expand the menu here? Seemingly they would be used to having an expanded list of services in NY? Even if the owner wanted to keep things legit, if the staff were used to providing X and getting a lot in return, why would they essentially not do the same thing in NC in order to earn more?

Also, I see the plus signs on the places in Apex, but never saw any glowing reviews. Anyone have something to add before I drive back out there for a second round? I remember going to both when they just opened and the one near the peakway was almost in the horrible category. The other one was a crap massage and standard ending.Went to both. As you said, the one near the Peakway was uninspired. But it could have been due to only the 1 visit so no real relationship was established. The one on 55, Touch of Asia, I've enjoyed. Was pleased with each visit. The providers don't fall into the "young and hottie" category but the sessions are well serviced. IMHO. Just my 2 cents. YMMV.

RufoReal6371
01-26-15, 20:48
Well, after hearing about guys getting full service at local AMP's I'm sure this post will bore you but here goes. I went to Cary Atsu the other day and drew a girl whose names starts with an A. I've seen others post about her and recommend her so I was looking forward to a relaxing hour. It wasn't my first time there. I got the table shower in advance which was pleasant and included some mild cleaning of the private parts but without any real emotion or excitement involved. I got the towel off and then back to the room where I got a better than average massage. When it was time for the flip she lightly teased and then went for the oil. No OTC roaming and all attempts were blocked. It was my first time with her but that's not a normal course of action for me. The HE was uninspired and mechanical and she only become animated when it was time for the tip and then she had a gushing personality. Go figure. So here's the rating. Massage 8, Looks 7, Personality 6, HE Skills 5. If you want a good massage she'll work hard and do a better than average job. If you're looking for that plus a playful teasing personality with an excellent HE then you'll be disappointed. Others have probably had a better go with her but that was my experience.I have had the same experience. Her prerogative but she's definitely not the most accommodating provider.

Parkville
01-26-15, 20:50

Also, I see the plus signs on the places in Apex, but never saw any glowing reviews. Anyone have something to add before I drive back out there for a second round? I remember going to both when they just opened and the one near the peakway was almost in the horrible category. The other one was a crap massage and standard ending.Depends on Vice really. Prostitution really is illegal after-all, despite how often it is casually engaged in while in this hobby. As for why Vice is more active here? I believe this has to do with the bible belt and being a smaller area. That's my theory anyway. Seems that is right considering the RR was shutdown.

Around here, once a place becomes a brothel it gets shut down. But even when I was in Seattle, that city had very few establishments and very few providers working, and I think most were non-FS. Had to go over to Bellevue for action (indepent condo providers, but still even Seattle didn't have that), and there was plenty to be had there.

NC Wanderer
01-26-15, 20:50
Moon man, NC is the heart of the Bible Belt. Thirty years ago oriental spa meant FS, but starting with Greensboro, the good days were busted on no more than rumors, let alone real FS. Red Rose, GONE! Next bragging about FS, spa will be GONE!

Just a word to the wise, anything on this board is all ready known by LEO. They cannot stop street girls, they can bust BackPage girls on drugs, but Asian massage ladies are wearing a target on there backs.

Try Atlanta, Dallas, NY, even rural Kansas, but FS and Asian is a NO NO from LEO in NC.

Also, I see the plus signs on the places in Apex, but never saw any glowing reviews. Anyone have something to add before I drive back out there for a second round? I remember going to both when they just opened and the one near the peakway was almost in the horrible category. The other one was a crap massage and standard ending.

XHippie
01-26-15, 20:58

I have made a few post on this topic based on my trip to L. A last year so I won't bore you with repeating the details but it was basically saying this business around here has not matured yet to the levels of the bigger cities. There more is offerd often at a cheaper rate FS, BJ, service in their apartments after hours you name it. We still have some growing to do here. Also it may surprise you to know that a lot of these girls are not as experienced as the girls in the bigger cities. I know several girls that find it amazing that an American will pay $100 or more for a HJ. They all ask me you can't get this at home? LOL. As I've said only time will tell what level of service will be offerd at these places around here in the future. Until then it's like the guy just said in the ATSU post before this one, this is the general service to expect around here unless the HE lucky charm is with you on your visit.

ThePolarVortex
01-27-15, 13:28
Tried this place out a couple times over the last few weeks and have been very pleased. Seems like the kind of place where the menu expands if they get to know you.

And add me to the list of folks shrugging at the notion of FS on duraleigh. Have only left happy once.

Luv Massage
01-27-15, 19:04
And add me to the list of folks shrugging at the notion of FS on duraleigh. Have only left happy once.

I think JimJim's ratings are pretty good. The "P-" places seem to be the luck of the draw with only occasional HE. If you want to be fairly confident of a HE then stick to the "P+" rated establishments. If you get lucky at a "P-" AMP, then message JimJim and include the girl's name in the PM. JimJim doesn't need detailed descriptions of the experience (although he might enjoy that), just the level of service and the name. JimJim can then determine from the PMs that he receives whether it is just one girl out of many giving added service or if multiple staff members are giving added service. If the latter, then he may decide to upgrade the rating, if the former, then maybe not.

The same holds true if you go to a "P+" establishment and fail to get HE. Then PM JimJim and let him know. JimJim can then determine whether to downgrade the rating depending on whether there are similar reports regarding other staff members.

And as PolarVortex says, do not count on getting FS anywhere even after multiple visits.

Pgrandis54
01-27-15, 22:29
Was a regular at atsu cary and had some great times there but I also felt the change in A the last time no emotion till the tip. The half hearted hug when I left; maybe she's burnt out. Funny the longer you partake of this hobby the more you look for the subtl.

Changes in touch or technique.

Looking for best of the of non FS AMPs great massage great attitude warmth and the art of the tease before the no haggle he. The latter often goes missing after a few visits to same girl. They just go for the oil.

That being said had a nice time with new gal at westgate Not the best looking nice shape but bad dental. Nice attitude so off we go. Great back walk which I like if done right. She walked about 15 min and was great with the bars. Just the right pressure.

Nice massage and the longest nonrushed he ever. She raised he to an art form sitting on table slowly working till I almost said speed it up but enjoyed every minute. Nice facial and hug. You see me again?

Probably add her to the list.

Vicechairman
01-28-15, 10:05
Sue: 30's nice looking. Good massage. HE offered w / o dickering. She gave me the fulll hour. 70 + 30.

Bandit2779
01-28-15, 18:14
Hey guys new to the area wanted to share and hopefully get some info.

2 months ago went to T&W. First try good massage. She was chunky didn't look great but sadly no joy. On the second return got the mid sized not attractive at all provider and the Rub was mediocre at best but the finish was above average.

Next was Colony the provider was pretty attractive but the spa was dumpy and gave you that dirty feeling. Table shower was great with lots of attention to the boys. Then to the room with a mediocre massage but with lots of teasing face down. On the flip more teasing and then above average ending. I had a better experience at colony but I will not repeat. Didn't enjoy the vibe but you will get what you are looking for if your not aiming too high.

I'm looking for a good massage with a he maybe some roaming. I'm not that into the asian scene, Was thinking about trying absolute therapy and I'll take any suggestions.

I would appreciate if anyone would like to PM withan awesome massage envy provider since I could get my sesions without my wife rasing an eyebrow about the location.

Thanks and Happy Hunting.

-The Bandit.

Ronnor
01-28-15, 19:12
Sue: 30's nice looking. Good massage. HE offered w / o dickering. She gave me the fulll hour. 70 + 30.The police have downloaded and printed the list, but I haven't. I have to keep going back to the list to find out where you're talking about. And the list keeps getting further & further down the thread. This isn't aimed specifically at you, Vicechairman.

XHippie
01-28-15, 20:33
The police have downloaded and printed the list, but I haven't. I have to keep going back to the list to find out where you're talking about. And the list keeps getting further & further down the thread. This isn't aimed specifically at you, Vicechairman.Yep same as I stated on my post# 3011.

As stoopid as I am if I try to copy to a text like someone else way smarter than me did I'm sure I would end up texting the list to my boss or my sister or something like that. Kinda like the folks that take a picture of their junk and somehow fuckup and send it to the wrong person.

Would be nice if there was a specific tab for JimJims list along side all the other selections we choose from.

stepstool
01-29-15, 08:58
AMPs The Short List.
Numbers keept the same to avoid confusion.
All "I" and "C" rated APMs removed except Number 7 because of the Back Walking. Several AMPs upgraded.
Corrections and debate welcome.
Hopfully this will save time for most.

P+ 1) Superrelax Chinese Spa 2223 J highway NC 54 (I40 Exit 278) Durham NC 27713 919-248-9000.
P+ 2) Massage Atsu Cary 102-L Commonwealth Court Cary NC (919) 388-8889.
P+ 5) Yucca also uses Orient Salon 124 SW Maynard Road, # A Cary. NC 27511 (919) 741-4072.
P- 6) Apex Massage Spa 5623 Duraleigh Road, Suite 131. (919) 781 4888.
"C" 7) Asian Body Massage & Therapy 3672 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604.919-878-1666. But great Back Walking.
P- 8) Oriental Body Massage 6320 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616 (919) 871-3117.
P- 9) Emily China Spa 3601 Capital blvd #111 Raleigh NC 27604 919-872-2223.
E 10) Asian Massage 1373 SE Maynard Road, Cary NC 27511.919-741-6078.
P+ 11) Studio Salon Massage 922 NE Maynard Road Cary NC 27513 919-388-1177.
P+ 12) Massage Atsu Garner 40 East Exit 312 Garner NC (919) 329-0090.
P+ 16) Eden Spa 2436 SW Cary Parkway Cary, NC. 27513 919-377-2607.
E 18) VIP ASIAN SPA Weathers Ct Youngsville NC 27596 919) 570-5060.
P+ 20) SuperRelax (X Asia Massage) 548 Huffman Mill Road, Burlington NC Right off 85&40 Exit 141 336-270-6547.
P- 23) Suncity Spas Massage 2891 Jones Franklin Road, Raleigh NC 919-348-2410.
P- 24) MiMi Massage 137 O'Neal St. Burlington, NC 27215 336-395-8971.
P- 25) SuperRelax 5533 Hwy 42 West, Unit A-12 Garner NC 919-779-9937.
P+ 26) Asian Relax Center 6405 Westgate Rd, Unit 125 , Raleigh NC 919 881 8489.
P+ 28) Holiday Spa 154 Morrisville Square Way, Morrisville NC 27560 919-377-2786 & 919-370-6490.
P+ 29) You-Relax Spa 750-the East Chatham Street, Cary NC 27511.919-378-9364.
P+ 30) Touch of Asia 811 E. Williams Street Apex NC 919 387-8282.
P+ 32) Eastern Spa 800 West Williams Street #152 Apex NC 919-372-8233.
P- 34) Colony Massage 5416 Six Forks Road Reilgh NC 919-846-9999.
P 37) Asian Remedy Unit E 5410 Hwy 55 Durhanm NC (919) 206-1555.
P 38) Asian Massage Health 11490 US 70 Bus. Hwy W Clayton NC 27520 (919) 243-0678.

Letter code.
"C" difficult.
"P " possible + or - Gives a better indication. YMMV.
E easy.With apologies to JimJim, this is to move the list closer to the top for those having trouble finding it.

Stevet35
01-29-15, 11:51
Yep same as I stated on my post# 3011.

As stoopid as I am if I try to copy to a text like someone else way smarter than me did I'm sure I would end up texting the list to my boss or my sister or something like that. Kinda like the folks that take a picture of their junk and somehow fuckup and send it to the wrong person.

Would be nice if there was a specific tab for JimJims list along side all the other selections we choose from.You can start a new thread just for Jims list. Then update as needed.

Ronnor
01-29-15, 18:47
With apologies to JimJim, this is to move the list closer to the top for those having trouble finding it.The idiot I am! I should have thought of that. Thanks again.

Terk12
01-29-15, 21:04
http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/need-some-tlc/17628923

Vicechairman
01-30-15, 12:44
If someone says Atsu in Cary I have to look at the list to see where that is as I don't have all the places addresses, phone #'s and names memorized. In my mind #5 or #25 designates the place exactly and I appreciate it when someone does that.

Luv Massage
01-30-15, 13:23
If someone says Atsu in Cary I have to look at the list to see where that is as I don't have all the places addresses, phone #'s and names memorized. In my mind #5 or #25 designates the place exactly and I appreciate it when someone does that.I copied the short list to a text file that I named "amplist". If I want all the stores on Maynard in Cary, then I go to the command line and issue the UNIX command "grep -I maynard amplist" (The capital "I" in the grep command is supposed to be lowercase everywhere; it is being auto-converted by the website) the command spits back.

P+ 5) Yucca also uses Orient Salon 124 SW Maynard Road, # A Cary. NC 27511 (919) 741-4072.

If I want all the stores in Apex then I use the command "grep -I apex amplist" and get.

If I want #37 then I issue the command "grep 37\) amplist" and up comes.

Similarly, I can get all the P+ rated stores or anything else I want to search for. The list is great. If you have a computer (not a smart phone) then the list is easily searched. Just keep it in a separate folder from where you store email attachments.

Jimjim77
01-30-15, 15:14
I thought about setting up another category but we have too many already. I will try to issue a little more frequently.

But you can always find by searching on my posts or putting two numbers in the search. I explained how to do that many posts ago. But if you put in AMP List and 37 you should get the latest one.

If someone says Atsu in Cary I have to look at the list to see where that is as I don't have all the places addresses, phone #'s and names memorized. In my mind #5 or #25 designates the place exactly and I appreciate it when someone does that.

Jimjim77
01-30-15, 15:24
Search. AMP "Letter code".

I thought about setting up another category but we have too many already. I will try to issue a little more frequently.

But you can always find by searching on my posts or putting two numbers in the search. I explained how to do that many posts ago. But if you put in AMP List and 37 you should get the latest one.

Steven88
01-30-15, 19:41
http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/need-some-tlc/17628923Super sweet chick. Very well spoken and accommodating. But in all honesty, IMHO, I don't believe those are recent pictures of that butt. With that said, seems to be a fine provider and willing to make sure you get the attention and service.

Dude39
01-31-15, 00:25
http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-picsgreat-reviews-star-massage-call-now-pure-ecstacy-and-euphoria/17597288

Any reviews on this one?

Thanks.

stepstool
01-31-15, 08:26
http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-picsgreat-reviews-star-massage-call-now-pure-ecstacy-and-euphoria/17597288

Any reviews on this one?

Thanks.Although I haven't seen her, a search for her phone number returns a link to the other site with several reviews, which appear to be mixed leaning towards positive. The later reviews have a more positive slant, indicating that she may be paying attention. Her I'd number is 235566.

Dsrtp1
01-31-15, 13:12

Any reviews on this one?

Thanks.See post 6061 in the raleigh backpage section. It's been a year since I saw her and I haven't repeated, for whatever that's worth.

Dsrtp1
01-31-15, 13:18
Visited westgate road a few days ago. Linda gave me a great massage for. 70 hr. Got deep into my back and legs. She squeezed my toes and made them crack. Then she gave me a one. Two karate chop combo to the soles of my feet then covered them in a hot towel. Felt great. On the flip, interesting technique and end result was good. Writing this review primarily for the good massage if anyone is interested.

Joe Looking
01-31-15, 22:29
See post 6061 in the raleigh backpage section. It's been a year since I saw her and I haven't repeated, for whatever that's worth.I haven't repeated either since the last time (saw her 2 times total). Nothing wrong perse but I hate SP who ask for extra money when you leave. It's clear from her house that she has a kid but it's not my responsibility to donate to her fund for a babysitter. With that said she gives a good massage, aside from using lotion instead of oil, and give a good BBBJ. My main issues were that the second time she rushed me a bit and she seems to think that her pussy is worth more than I do.

TheScientist
02-01-15, 11:52
I was in Boston for work recently, and had time to hit up a place I like in China town. There was a new girl with glasses who had amazing technique and I'd love to find someone local who does this. Basically, after a bit of teasing she reached under my stomach and grabs my cock and gently gets me to raise my hips. Then starts milking me with one hand while she reaches between my legs with the other to squeeze my balls. She did this until she knew I was about to blow, the she stopped and had me flip over, calm down and then started fresh.

Has anyone ever had a provider do that here? I wouldn't even know how to ask for that, but it was awesome. Thanks. If you're traveling to Boston I can give you the details and you can check it out.

Raltime
02-01-15, 22:23
http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/need-some-tlc/17628923Those are her pictures just old. She is very nice and still has an ass and great tits. She is on my top 10 list. (only if she likes you.).

KenCole
02-02-15, 09:31
I was in Boston for work recently, and had time to hit up a place I like in China town. There was a new girl with glasses who had amazing technique and I'd love to find someone local who does this. Basically, after a bit of teasing she reached under my stomach and grabs my cock and gently gets me to raise my hips. Then starts milking me with one hand while she reaches between my legs with the other to squeeze my balls. She did this until she knew I was about to blow, the she stopped and had me flip over, calm down and then started fresh.

Has anyone ever had a provider do that here? I wouldn't even know how to ask for that, but it was awesome. Thanks. If you're traveling to Boston I can give you the details and you can check it out.I did have this happen when I was in NJ late last year and it was amazing. I couldn't get her to provide a more full service, but with this technique I was on the edge and loving it.

Luv Massage
02-02-15, 17:15
I did have this happen when I was in NJ late last year and it was amazing. I couldn't get her to provide a more full service, but with this technique I was on the edge and loving it.Hopefully some of the girls down here will get the word and give it a try. I will definitely post a rave review if it happens to me. Sounds delightful.

Froggy5
02-02-15, 17:25
Does any one know what's on the menu. Feel free to pm.

SailorSam
02-02-15, 21:03

Any reviews on this one?

Thanks.Stay away.

Her house is very dirty and stinky. The pictures are old and taken from very careful angles. She lost a LOT of weight and has baggy wrinkled flabby skin. Tits like two socks with tennis balls in them.

That said, if she keeps her clothes on she's pretty cute, and she DOES have skills. Use a burner phone to contact her because when she gets hard up for her next fix she will start texting every guy that's ever seen her asking if you are interested in a date.

I have seen her twice. She seemed to me to be going downhill, I wouldn't go back.

EdGein
02-03-15, 00:55
Stay away.

Her house is very dirty and stinky. The pictures are old and taken from very careful angles. She lost a LOT of weight and has baggy wrinkled flabby skin. Tits like two socks with tennis balls in them.

That said, if she keeps her clothes on she's pretty cute, and she DOES have skills. Use a burner phone to contact her because when she gets hard up for her next fix she will start texting every guy that's ever seen her asking if you are interested in a date.

I have seen her twice. She seemed to me to be going downhill, I wouldn't go back.And let's not forget the whole arrested for Killing a Dog incident.

She will Text or Call you at odd times asking if you would like to come by too. Not cool.

Bpcralnc
02-03-15, 06:56

Has anyone ever had a provider do that here? I wouldn't even know how to ask for that, but it was awesome. Thanks. If you're traveling to Boston I can give you the details and you can check it out.Ask for Mary at Westgate (if she is still there).

Luv Massage
02-03-15, 12:15
Ask for Mary at Westgate (if she is still there).I bet Westgate gets flooded with calls asking for Mary. Any takers on that bet?

GeniePants
02-03-15, 23:37
Ask for Mary at Westgate (if she is still there).On my one trip (so far) to Westgate, I got Mary, and yes, definitely a good time. I posted a report that's probably a few pages back.

Grambo007
02-04-15, 09:05
Visited the new AMP on 55 yesterday. What a great place. Saw Monica, short, pretty, well endowed lady. She gave a great massage, good manipulation of muscles and plenty of teasing. On the roll over, she was terrific with playful build up to a very prolonged and HE. Place is clean and quiet, fully conducive to a pleasant interlude. Will repeat for sure.

Grambo.

Dude39
02-04-15, 09:56
http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-relax-your-body-30-min-50-hr-75-massagebodyrub/18893690

Any info on this one?

Thanks.

Dude39
02-04-15, 09:58
http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-rubs-by-rocksie-no-hotel/8606513

Any review on this one as well?

Thanks.

Luv Massage
02-04-15, 13:13
Visited the new AMP on 55 yesterday. What a great place. Saw Monica, short, pretty, well endowed lady. She gave a great massage, good manipulation of muscles and plenty of teasing. On the roll over, she was terrific with playful build up to a very prolonged and HE. Place is clean and quiet, fully conducive to a pleasant interlude. Will repeat for sure.

Grambo.Is this one on JimJim's list?

Joker7526
02-04-15, 14:30

Any reviews on this one?

Thanks.I saw her twice so far. The first time was about about 6 months ago and it was very good. She took her time and I left very happy. The last I went was about 2 months ago and it was a terrible experience. She was almost 30 minutes late for appointment time. She rushed me in and out in a little less than 30 minutes and then tried to charge me for a full hour. Everything was terrible and I left vowing never to go back. She has texted me several times asking if I need appointments. Don't do it. Its not worth it anymore with her going downhill like she is and the constant texting when she needs cash.

thyll2
02-04-15, 14:39
http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-relax-your-body-30-min-50-hr-75-massagebodyrub/18893690

Any info on this one?

Thanks.The whole time I was on my stomach she was paying more attention to the TV than me. Poor techinque. Save you time and money.

XHippie
02-04-15, 14:57
Is this one on JimJim's list?According to JJ list looks like hwy 55 is #37.

Member #4972
02-04-15, 16:31
I copied the short list to a text file that I named "amplist". If I want all the stores on Maynard in Cary, then I go to the command line and issue the UNIX command "grep -I maynard amplist" (The capital "I" in the grep command is supposed to be lowercase everywhere; it is being auto-converted by the website) the command spits back.

If I want all the stores in Apex then I use the command "grep -I apex amplist" and get.

If I want #37 then I issue the command "grep 37\) amplist" and up comes.

Similarly, I can get all the P+ rated stores or anything else I want to search for. The list is great. If you have a computer (not a smart phone) then the list is easily searched. Just keep it in a separate folder from where you store email attachments.Thank you gentlemen, for all that you do. I have just come across this gem of a list and previously found the Atsu's as a favorite spot, however Mary at Westgate took this to an entirely new level of release. I felt lighter for days; hopefully she hangs around. VIP has a special place in my heart as it brings back fond memories of a few places up in the northeast. Guess it's the sauna. I'm a bit tenative to dive into the BP scene but may give it a whirl. The AMP's just feel more familiar. Obviously I have contributed nothing new here, but appreciate the dreamers and look forward to contributing new ventures.

Rusty.

Livinitinva
02-04-15, 17:28
No personal experience but consistently low reviews on both the massage and quality of extras.

She is real, but not a preferred provider.

Any info on this one?

Thanks.

JakeLaMotta69
02-04-15, 17:41
According to JJ list looks like hwy 55 is #37.Both 30) Touch of Asia and 32) Eastern Spa are also on HWY 55 (Williams St. In Apex).

Can the original poster clarify re: which spa on 55 he was referring? Thanks.

Dsrtp1
02-04-15, 18:13

Any info on this one?

Thanks.Not a good massage nor a good anything.

Skillet
02-04-15, 18:49
Since several people had mentioned more was on the menu, I decided to venture over to #1 on the list Super Relax on 55 in Durham. First, there are some really odd characters hanging around that parking lot. I wouldn't be there much after sundown.

So I enter the place and it is a run down shit hole of a dump. It smells bad and the decor is worse. This old slag came out to greet me. I asked who was working because if it was her, I was bouncing. I mean I would have permanently lost 1" off my penis if I let her touch it. He'd of never trusted me again.

Anyway, she runs back and brings up a pretty hot treat. So I'm in. Get to the room and the smell is moderately better. The room is actually pretty big but the decor is abandoned flea market. The massage was very nice with lots of OTC. With her small frame she was climbing all over me, which is always fun. After the massage, very nice tease then flip. Things had been really friendly so I was seeing what was on the menu. It was different, that's for sure, not what most of you all are looking for so I won't go into details on that aspect. I asked for FS and was declined but we ended at a agreeable point. I do believe more could be had on subsequent visits.

All in all, I liked the provider but hated the location. Leaning towards not repeating.

Summary:

Looks: 7.

Body: 8, fit.

Massage: 7.

Pleasant: 8.

No Rush: 8.

Total: $1. 50.

Raltime
02-04-15, 20:34

Thanks.Here ad is pretty clear, and the pictures are correct, if you like them them older and a larger stomach. You can have a fun time if she has a hot friend working with her. Her prices are reasonable, and she is open minding. Massage is not good. But she does try.

Toy Soldier
02-04-15, 20:49

Thanks.Dude, don't go there! Those pics were likely taken 10 or more yrs ago. She's a nice enough lady, but kinda limped around in cat hair covered sweatpants, mattress laid on the floor of a kid's room, dog sniffing on me, etc. I just opted for a quick handjob with my eyes closed and got the fuck out of there!

Member #5370
02-04-15, 22:24
Since several people had mentioned more was on the menu, I decided to venture over to #1 on the list Super Relax on 55 in Durham. First, there are some really odd characters hanging around that parking lot. I wouldn't be there much after sundown.

So I enter the place and it is a run down shit hole of a dump. It smells bad and the decor is worse. This old slag came out to greet me. I asked who was working because if it was her, I was bouncing. I mean I would have permanently lost 1" off my penis if I let her touch it. He'd of never trusted me again.

Anyway, she runs back and brings up a pretty hot treat. So I'm in. Get to the room and the smell is moderately better. The room is actually pretty big but the decor is abandoned flea market. The massage was very nice with lots of OTC. With her small frame she was climbing all over me, which is always fun. After the massage, very nice tease then flip. Things had been really friendly so I was seeing what was on the menu. It was different, that's for sure, not what most of you all are looking for so I won't go into details on that aspect. I asked for FS and was declined but we ended at a agreeable point. I do believe more could be had on subsequent visits.

All in all, I liked the provider but hated the location. Leaning towards not repeating.

Summary:

Looks: 7.

Body: 8, fit.

Pleasant: 8.

No Rush: 8.

Total: $1. 50.Yeah, but like somebody else asked, if this is #1 off Jimjim's list, isn't it off of NC 54, not 55? The one off of 55 on that list is Asian Remedy - #37. Can you clarify which one it is?

Also, odd thing: I called #1 off of JimJim's list asking for Monica, and they told me she had already left for the mainland in December. I spoke in Mandarin. Could it be that they are lying to me? I used to think speaking in Mandarin was an asset in this hobby, but maybe it sends off red flags since it's so rare?

Dsrtp1
02-04-15, 22:40
Dude, don't go there! Those pics were likely taken 10 or more yrs ago. She's a nice enough lady, but kinda limped around in cat hair covered sweatpants, mattress laid on the floor of a kid's room, dog sniffing on me, etc. I just opted for a quick handjob with my eyes closed and got the fuck out of there!Haven't had any experience with her myself but certainly have had many similar experiences with others with the same outcome. Misery loves company, glad I'm not the only one this has happened to.

XHippie
02-04-15, 23:37
Dude, don't go there! Those pics were likely taken 10 or more yrs ago. She's a nice enough lady, but kinda limped around in cat hair covered sweatpants, mattress laid on the floor of a kid's room, dog sniffing on me, etc. I just opted for a quick handjob with my eyes closed and got the fuck out of there!I don't mean to sound picky or being a dick, but this picture taken 10 years ago is what scared me from considering this one.

This is I travel with the State Fair sex appeal.

EdGein
02-05-15, 09:35

Grambo.Ok for clarification this is Asian Relax on 55. NOT Super Relax at 54.

I visited this firm yesterday on this recommendation. Asked for Monica.

Yep. Cute, short, full be cups. No tease or such on the TS.

Decent massage. No tease while I was on my stomach though.

Flip. Good close action with lots of attention to the nearby areas. Then.

"I give you oil for you to do?

This began the most stupid negotiation for a HE I have ever seen. Lots of No I don't' do that. You do your self. Half hearted starts with feigned modesty. Finally after a while she got it done. But not with out way too much BS.

Maybe wrong person? Or she was warned to keep a low profile after the first post? I tipped my usual 40 and left.

The kicker was there was a MUCH hotter little thing working the counter when I came in. I HOPED she was Monica but no. I may go back to see if I can draw her.

Skillet
02-05-15, 10:43
Yeah, but like somebody else asked, if this is #1 off Jimjim's list, isn't it off of NC 54, not 55? The one off of 55 on that list is Asian Remedy - #37. Can you clarify which one it is?

Also, odd thing: I called #1 off of JimJim's list asking for Monica, and they told me she had already left for the mainland in December. I spoke in Mandarin. Could it be that they are lying to me? I used to think speaking in Mandarin was an asset in this hobby, but maybe it sends off red flags since it's so rare?So yes it is on 54. It's like 300 feet from the intersection of 54 and 55 in Durham.

#37 on the list is about a mile south from that intersection on 55.

Spaceball1
02-05-15, 22:45
It looks like Holiday Spa has changed management and is now Touch of Asia. I hope this doesn't change the level of service for the worse.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/919-370-6490-wondering-where-to-go-come-and-enjoyasian-bodywork/15996931

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-management-top-theraty-top-class-top-servic-919-377-2786/15996630

Dude39
02-06-15, 01:09
Dude, don't go there! Those pics were likely taken 10 or more yrs ago. She's a nice enough lady, but kinda limped around in cat hair covered sweatpants, mattress laid on the floor of a kid's room, dog sniffing on me, etc. I just opted for a quick handjob with my eyes closed and got the fuck out of there!Thanks for the headsup.

Dude39
02-06-15, 01:11
Not a good massage nor a good anything.Thanks for the update.

Luv Massage
02-06-15, 12:01
Someone mentioned that Holiday changed management and was wondering whether the level of service has changed.

I stopped by Holiday on Wednesday, mid-afternoon. Place was reasonably quiet, I think there may have been one other customer there. I drew a late-20's, cute, provider whose English was considerably better than many. The massage was about average. I say that because I said hard when asked whether I wanted medium or hard. For me it was still a medium. So for the massage I would give it a 5. Looks, definitely a 7. No teasing while I was on my stomach. After the flip she got my attention. Asked whether oil would be ok? I said yes. She applied liberal amounts of oil via a spray bottle and then got to work. Maybe it was the abundance of oil, but it wasn't as stimulating as normal. When I said that I might have trouble, she switched strategies and started doing things with her hands that were extremely stimulating, things I am not accustomed to from other providers. I did not last long after that. She seemed pleased with the outcome. Ending started as a 4-5 but ended as an 8. Table shower removed all traces of oil everywhere but was not terribly sensual, 6. But the table shower is included in the 1 hour fee and she did not watch the clock, actually went over by about 5 or 10 minutes. Since there was never any mention of tips, I gave her. 5 on the way out.

Jameson75
02-06-15, 18:15
Hi guys, This is my first time posting here. I keep seeing gentlemen posting that the rates they are paying is door fee + . 3 or. 4 dollars. I have been to 2 different establishments and both times the girls have been adamant about. 6 . Am I just getting overcharged or is it because its my first time or is. 6 the new price of 2015?

Thanks for any feedback.

Spaceball1
02-06-15, 21:01
Hi guys, This is my first time posting here. I keep seeing gentlemen posting that the rates they are paying is door fee + . 3 or. 4 dollars. I have been to 2 different establishments and both times the girls have been adamant about. 6 . Am I just getting overcharged or is it because its my first time or is. 6 the new price of 2015?

Thanks for any feedback. .2 used to be the standard tip for a HE. Add more if you REALLY enjoyed the experience. Honestly, if they even start bringing up how much the tip should be, I pass on the extras. The last thing I want to do is start haggling and be taken out of "the moment. " I have noticed that the more establishments pop up in the area, the more arrogant these girls are getting. If they want to provide extras, then they should just do it and I will tip what I feel is appropriate. Otherwise, fuck off and have a nice day.

Don't let the attitude of this post make you think that I am a bad customer. I make sure to be very polite and cordial when I visit these AMPs and I never assume anything. I am always respectful. The problem is that the girls in this area are expecting the same amount of money for a HE as mongers in other cities are paying for FS, without any haggling to boot. Even if the only money they are making is the tip, $20 is good pay for an hour's worth of work, especially for a skill that can be learned and perfected in less than 6 months.

XHippie
02-06-15, 23:07

Thanks for any feedback.I agree with spaceball1 post, the newbies hitting these places are wow I got a HJ for $40. Those that have made the rounds of these stores many many many times well I don't won't to use the word bored but we are looking for a good massage or a hot looking girl to go with this HJ, anything throw us a bone. You see it in some of the post, we get all Giddy when there is a nice looking girl out of 5 that is in the store. Yep these girls work you for the tip. There has to be more on the table for me to go past $40.

Member #5370
02-07-15, 09:46
That's the truth of it. We all understate the importance in life of geography and the local market. The reality is geography is destiny. It applies to the quality of your work opportunities, the quality of the women, the relative quality of women you can get, and the quality of the providers.

In a big market like Toronto or NY, I could date 7's with a decent amount of effort and good game. Not easy, but it certainly wasn't rare. In the triangle, if I even meet a 7 it's a fucking celebration. And then she'll get swarmed by thirsty guys. 5's here think they are 8's, and adjust their selectivity accordingly. I'm talking asian girls here.

The same is true for providers. In Toronto or NY, one could get FS with decent early 30 year olds for under 100 total. Here it's a production just to get a HE, and dammit, the girls here are all 40+. Guaranteed. Why'all are just underrating their age.

It's the market we are in. I stopped by Asian Relax to check out this Monica who has been blowing up. Nice girl, probably mid 30's, but looks wise, she is just a 5. She's just young guys. I walked out. Then I checked out Superrelax on 54 to find the "short, busty, cute" girl. Have to say she gives the most amazing massage I've ever received in my life. But everything after the flip, and whatever extras there are, are pricey and not worth it.

Again, it's the market we are in. In 2015, one of my resos was to stop this hobby as long as I am living here. Just too many unfulfilling experiences. I broke it by visiting Superrelax, and boy do I regret it.

I'm out, and hopefully I don't come back.

XHippie
02-07-15, 12:47
That's the truth of it. We all understate the importance in life of geography and the local market. The reality is geography is destiny. It applies to the quality of your work opportunities, the quality of the women, the relative quality of women you can get, and the quality of the providers.

In a big market like Toronto or NY, I could date 7's with a decent amount of effort and good game. Not easy, but it certainly wasn't rare. In the triangle, if I even meet a 7 it's a fucking celebration. And then she'll get swarmed by thirsty guys. 5's here think they are 8's, and adjust their selectivity accordingly. I'm talking asian girls here.

The same is true for providers. In Toronto or NY, one could get FS with decent early 30 year olds for under 100 total. Here it's a production just to get a HE, and dammit, the girls here are all 40+. Guaranteed. Why'all are just underrating their age.

It's the market we are in. I stopped by Asian Relax to check out this Monica who has been blowing up. Nice girl, probably mid 30's, but looks wise, she is just a 5. She's just young guys. I walked out. Then I checked out Superrelax on 54 to find the "short, busty, cute" girl. Have to say she gives the most amazing massage I've ever received in my life. But everything after the flip, and whatever extras there are, are pricey and not worth it.

Again, it's the market we are in. In 2015, one of my resos was to stop this hobby as long as I am living here. Just too many unfulfilling experiences. I broke it by visiting Superrelax, and boy do I regret it.

I'm out, and hopefully I don't come back.I feel the same way brother after I get back from traveling to L. A or NY. With a total different experience. Here seems watered down after going there. I'm putting more and more distance between my visits here now to somehow keep it fresh but it is also getting difficult because of the continued service and providers age.

Cat Tech
02-08-15, 07:22
Anyone found a body to body parlor or provider? I'd love a sexy massage with her body. Pm or reply if so.

Thanks.

BrownRod
02-08-15, 11:04
Anyone found a body to body parlor or provider? I'd love a sexy massage with her body. Pm or reply if so.

Thanks.I've been looking for that for years in the raleigh area but can't find it here. There is this place in Greensboro, glissant escape they give a half nuru. On the flip its almost no touching except for a HJ. The only real nuru I ever had was in florida, best time I ever had. Thats all the info I have, if someone has more info maybe they will share it with us.

Rexkwando17
02-08-15, 17:46
I've been looking for that for years in the raleigh area but can't find it here. There is this place in Greensboro, glissant escape they give a half nuru. On the flip its almost no touching except for a HJ. The only real nuru I ever had was in florida, best time I ever had. Thats all the info I have, if someone has more info maybe they will share it with us.

Thanks.I have wondered if there was any real nuru sessions around here, I just assumed it was a pricey mark up for nothing special. If there are providers that are good that it would be great!

Member #4972
02-09-15, 09:46
I have wondered if there was any real nuru sessions around here, I just assumed it was a pricey mark up for nothing special. If there are providers that are good that it would be great!Had a surprise nuru experience on the flip w / Cindy at VIP recently without any discussion about it. Delightful. $.

Rusty John.

JellyBear
02-09-15, 19:40
Recent encounters.

Asia Remedy on 55. Went for the half hr and got around 30's lady. I was there for the HE so asked for medium. Lot if teasing after the first 10 minutes. More teasing on the flip. I sat up on the edge for the HE and moderate roaming UTC. Great First time exp.

Standard half hr rate and tip 40.

Atsu Garner also first time. Only one girl availability almost near closing time. Quiet over enthusiastic she was. I think late 30's. Not a looker maybe 6. Massage was good. Talks quiet a bit. Kind of turn off. I like quite providers. But allows roaming to a good extent. Almost UTC. Teasing was pretty good. On the flip was when the real action began. She sucked on my nipples. Then DFK. I sit up on the edge and more DFK. All UTC roaming without any resistance. Sucking on the Titties and FIV was also availed. Declined FS. It seems more might be available subsequent visits. Great experience.

Standard half hr. Tip 50.

Yucca.

First time visit. Drew Coco maybe 5. I guess Coco is the most used name. Medium Massage strength. Massage was not that great. I guess she got all the wrong spots for me. Was like the rub was very fast strokes. I was always of the opinion that sensual means slow. I guess everyone has a differrnt outlook. The tease was terrific. Technique was too good. Din't last for too long on the flip because of the tease.

Standard half hr rate. Tip 40.

Somehow I always have the most fun on first visits. I guess being East Indian I come across as a safe and non LE.

Happy Hobbying.

JB.

Rexkwando17
02-09-15, 21:47
Had a surprise nuru experience on the flip w / Cindy at VIP recently without any discussion about it. Delightful. $.

Rusty John.Thanks for the info John, much appreciated!

MHL63
02-09-15, 22:29
A) Is it still open?

B) if so, has anyone been there in the last couple of years.

I have been there a couple of times, but not in the last 10 years anyway. At the time, if was basically analogous to Esquire Health Club (now closed) in price and services, I. E. Overpriced compared to backpage but lots on the menu.

PM me if you like.

Thanks.

Dsrtp1
02-10-15, 13:36
On my one trip (so far) to Westgate, I got Mary, and yes, definitely a good time. I posted a report that's probably a few pages back.Visited Westgate a few days ago and saw Mary. I was a bit disappointed for the first time at this location. I know someone has to go answer the door when people come in but it seemed it was always mary and she left half a dozen times. Then I got shorted by at least 15 minutes. Massage was half ass too but as always YMMV.

Stevet35
02-10-15, 19:23
A) Is it still open?

B) if so, has anyone been there in the last couple of years.

I have been there a couple of times, but not in the last 10 years anyway. At the time, if was basically analogous to Esquire Health Club (now closed) in price and services, I. E. Overpriced compared to backpage but lots on the menu.

PM me if you like.

Thanks.Been closed fora couple of years now.

Starliner63
02-11-15, 10:49
I was in one of those moods yesterday and decided to hit #34, Colony for a third visit. I walked in and was greeted by a real cutie, but of course, she wasn't to be my girl. She took my money and left. I got undressed, crawled on the table and my masseuse came in. I'm guessing late thirties, decent body and actually had a nice ass. I never got her name. The massage was decent and the tease before the flip was ok. After the flip, she took my hand, poured some oil on it and placed it where her hand should have been. I tried the; my hands getting tired thing and also tried to put her hand on me, but no luck. After it was over, the table shower was excellent. She made sure I was clean everywhere. Oh well, I got up, got dressed and on my way out, I tipped her. 2 . I think she was al little shocked that I didn't tip more. I guess I'll mark this one off of my list.

Moon Raker
02-11-15, 14:27
Just an update on my last 2-3 experiences at Eden. I keep drawing this person who is not a looker at all, and her version of hard massage is light. Additionally, always in a rush and my last hour massage lasted 40 minutes from the time I was in the door until I was out the door. Worse yet was getting dressed. She hovers over you until she gets a tip. I know Eden is high up there on lots of rankings, but never has been that great for me. It is always busy though, seems like a full house whenever I arrive.

LoganHarris
02-11-15, 23:47
Visited Westgate a few days ago and saw Mary. I was a bit disappointed for the first time at this location. I know someone has to go answer the door when people come in but it seemed it was always mary and she left half a dozen times. Then I got shorted by at least 15 minutes. Massage was half ass too but as always YMMV.I have to say I agree about Mary, She had a nice tiny body and a big rack. She started out nice with a half ass massage with some teasing. Did not allow OTC roaming.

Did offer happy ending but her attitude ruined it. I left 30 and told her she was nasty, nothing special and one of many many girls available. I have been to WG many times and always very generous and nice to the girls. Mary is the worst ever at AMP for me.

Spaceball1
02-12-15, 02:14
I have to say I agree about Mary, She had a nice tiny body and a big rack. She started out nice with a half ass massage with some teasing. Did not allow OTC roaming.

Did offer happy ending but her attitude ruined it. I left 30 and told her she was nasty, nothing special and one of many many girls available. I have been to WG many times and always very generous and nice to the girls. Mary is the worst ever at AMP for me.Why would you tip 30 for a half-assed massage and shitty attitude? If you want to get your point across that the service was shitty and not what you expected, then don't leave a tip at all.

Bandit2779
02-12-15, 17:33
Is emily worth visiting?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/and10084-grand-opening-asian-massage-in-the-town-919-872-2223/10662551

Frito425
02-12-15, 23:43
Been reading reports from this forum for a long time now. Just wanted to give a shout out and thank everybody for their input. Maybe someday Fayetteville will have as much to offer as the triad area does.

Luv Massage
02-13-15, 14:41
Is emily worth visiting?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/and10084-grand-opening-asian-massage-in-the-town-919-872-2223/10662551If you check JimJim's list, you will find Emily's rating a "P- It is really hit or miss depending who you get and whether the boss man is there. Still possible with the boss man there but the probability goes down.

Jameson75
02-14-15, 06:30
Is emily worth visiting?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/and10084-grand-opening-asian-massage-in-the-town-919-872-2223/10662551It's funny I went here to get a massage because my shoulder was bothering me. Signs on the door and everywhere saying nothing extra. The man up front was very much business and directed me to the first room closest to the door. 40 minutes into the massage she flipped me over and asked if there was anything else she could rub. I knew what that meant and I offered. 4. She said. 6. Agreed. It was nice and a surprise as I didn't expect anything.

If you want a sure thing, I wouldn't go here. If you would be happy with just a massage and maybe something happens, I would go here. The massage was really good though. My favorite part was when she actually climbed onto the table and straddled me while she pressed hard into my shoulder blades.

Too Badd
02-14-15, 14:21
If you check JimJim's list, you will find Emily's rating a "P- It is really hit or miss depending who you get and whether the boss man is there. Still possible with the boss man there but the probability goes down.Emily is close by and I have the best luck there out of the 3 on Capital. I'd say I am around 70-80% happy with several visits over the last few years. Maybe I am just lucky there!

Frito425
02-14-15, 16:09
Anybody know of another AMP besides ones ran by Korean or Chinese? Heard of a Vietnamese one a few months back but haven't been able to put any real truth to it.

Terk12
02-14-15, 19:10
Anyone ever tried this? They come to Raleigh once in awhile.

Froggy5
02-17-15, 17:30
I'm one of Jen's aka Genny's regular and I have her menu to those who don't know and are interested PM me for the info.Anyone have the menu?

Dude39
02-17-15, 22:12
I'm one of Jen's aka Genny's regular and I have her menu to those who don't know and are interested PM me for the info.Can you send me the details please?

Southern Guy
02-18-15, 11:43
Can you send me the details please?He has 1 post and did not respond to a PM. I doubt if he has any info to share.

Raider1963
02-19-15, 14:59
I have been eyeing this establishment and finally took the plunge. First of all let me say that the girls on their website are not accurate. I did see a young little babydoll working but she wasn't the one that did my massage. The woman that I got was in her mid thirties I guess. She looked good but the younger one looked a lot better.

Well I paid for the hour ($70) and actually got a pretty good massage. She really had me relaxed and worked every area thoroughly. The conversation was a challenge because of her lack of english and my southern accent.

On the flip she worked my chest and legs with a little bit of teasing. When the time was right she oiled me up and did a good job on making sure I left happy. Afterwards she wiped me down with a warm towel.

I tipped her a little more than usual but I wanted to make sure that she would remember me when I return because I have learned from this forum that I need to build a good relationship with these women you may find that bigger and better things may become available.

If you are into this kind of experience I would recommend but if you want something more I would advise you to stick to BP.

http://www.ultimaterelaxationspa.com/

Raider.

Bryan634
02-19-15, 16:48
Can you send me the details please?Sorry guys I have been out of town. Trying to reply to all this pv messages LOL.

Rubbed
02-19-15, 19:42
Can you send me the details please?So, let's cut through the BS and mystery. The reply that you will receive (if you receive one) like at least a half dozen other people I've spoken to here have gotten, will list costs for services that Jen absolutely DOES NOT offer. Now that I've had a chance to see Jen a few times, and have had several conversations with her, anyone claiming that BJ, FS or other such sevices are available is feeding you a load of crap.

And with that said, you should absolutely try to see her if you can, for a fantastic experience. The service that she does provide is top notch. You won't have an experience like her at any AMP.

JohnBoyFv88
02-20-15, 18:27
So, let me start out by saying this was not my first visit to this place. I have had great times, but this is the first time that the girl was trying to hustle money from me.

The massage was just ok and the ending was alright, nothing worth negotiating for. I will be taking my business across the road going forward until the one particular girl is gone. Anyone else have any other experience, good / bad at the Garner AMPs?

Toosay
02-20-15, 21:39
Emily is close by and I have the best luck there out of the 3 on Capital. I'd say I am around 70-80% happy with several visits over the last few years. Maybe I am just lucky there!I decided to bite the bullet and give the AMP side of the hobby a try. I went to Emily because it was close.

All I can say is that I got a pretty darn good massage.

And I left "happy".

I'll return.

GeniePants
02-20-15, 22:53
I had another great time at Asian Relax off of Westgate. I got the same girl I had last time, and when I called her by name, it seemed to set her a bit more at ease. Things were a tad more relaxed than the first time. (not that the first time was stressful, by any means) For instance, during the table shower, she made sure to clean everywhere this time, and not just tease. Back in the massage room, she gave a good massage. She's definitely better than average at the actual massage part. At the end of the face down portion, she ran her nails lightly around my back, legs and butt for a couple minutes. Then it was time for the flip. She rubbed some oil on my chest and down to my legs, teasing for a couple minutes, until she noticed I was at attention. She touched it and said, "Ready?" I was, and so she got some oil and went to work. Let me tell you guys, she's very good at this part, too. Not just a simple "jacking" motion, but still massaging. And when I moved my hand to her leg, she moved closer so I could rub her butt. And as before, she never asked about money up front.

Honestly, the only downside to this place is that the walls don't quite reach the ceiling. I could hear when other mongers entered and exited, but that's about it. So, as long as you keep your voice low, you'll be fine.

So, I'd say this is my "go to" place for the time being.

Brneyehound
02-21-15, 17:45
Damages? Door fee and tip? Thanks!

I had another great time at Asian Relax off of Westgate. I got the same girl I had last time, and when I called her by name, it seemed to set her a bit more at ease. Things were a tad more relaxed than the first time. (not that the first time was stressful, by any means) For instance, during the table shower, she made sure to clean everywhere this time, and not just tease. Back in the massage room, she gave a good massage. She's definitely better than average at the actual massage part. At the end of the face down portion, she ran her nails lightly around my back, legs and butt for a couple minutes. Then it was time for the flip. She rubbed some oil on my chest and down to my legs, teasing for a couple minutes, until she noticed I was at attention. She touched it and said, "Ready?" I was, and so she got some oil and went to work. Let me tell you guys, she's very good at this part, too. Not just a simple "jacking" motion, but still massaging. And when I moved my hand to her leg, she moved closer so I could rub her butt. And as before, she never asked about money up front.

Honestly, the only downside to this place is that the walls don't quite reach the ceiling. I could hear when other mongers entered and exited, but that's about it. So, as long as you keep your voice low, you'll be fine.

So, I'd say this is my "go to" place for the time being.

BrownRod
02-22-15, 14:15
http://charlotte.backpage.com/BodyRubs/warmup-nude-or-bikini-rub-tulip-body-to-body/18028333

Does anyone have any good reviews on this one. I've seen the ad a few times and was thinking about giving it a shot, but I hate wasting the time because in the past the AMP had better service. Any info will help, pm me if you like or the normal group response.

Pubb69
02-22-15, 15:29
So, let's cut through the BS and mystery. The reply that you will receive (if you receive one) like at least a half dozen other people I've spoken to here have gotten, will list costs for services that Jen absolutely DOES NOT offer. Now that I've had a chance to see Jen a few times, and have had several conversations with her, anyone claiming that BJ, FS or other such sevices are available is feeding you a load of crap.

And with that said, you should absolutely try to see her if you can, for a fantastic experience. The service that she does provide is top notch. You won't have an experience like her at any AMP.I think this one is overhyped and maybe overworked. Very light massage with no effort and about 15 minutes short on the hour.

Definitely not my type looks wise either. Not great service for the $.

Southern Guy
02-22-15, 16:49
After multiple visits I discovered 30 min is the best option.

I think this one is overhyped and maybe overworked. Very light massage with no effort and about 15 minutes short on the hour.

Definitely not my type looks wise either. Not great service for the $.

HookyPooky
02-22-15, 18:09

So, I'd say this is my "go to" place for the time being.What was the damage?

Dsrtp1
02-22-15, 18:53
What was the damage?On westgate is. 70 for the hour and add. 20 if you want a table shower.

OldSchool55
02-22-15, 19:49
Hello all. Newbie here. I have been reading the posts here in reference to the local msp's and am wondering it the mall msp's offer HE's? I have had several massages at the local mall and I had one very sexy asian girl 3 times in a row. The last time I was there I she went up quite a bit further during the massage while I was on my stomach. Almost touched the boys. When it was time to leave she asked me if there was something else I needed? I think I might have missed a HE with her. Now this place only has a curtain up over the door and the walls are only about 6 feet tall. Am I overthinking this experience. I am really thinking about returning and trying to see if I can get her to give me the HE. Comments or suggestions are welcome.

Pubb69
02-22-15, 20:42
After multiple visits I discovered 30 min is the best option.One and done for me, honestly I felt like walking about 5 minutes into it.

XHippie
02-22-15, 23:46
One and done for me, honestly I felt like walking about 5 minutes into it.I remember reading waaaaay back on the forum when Jen was working at the nail salon several post about a rub & tug gig she had going on. Then for some personal reasons I think I read she left the game. Now in between that time many AMP's and BP providers entered the scene. Then out of the blue I read like the rest of you Jens back! Jens back!

So there have been several post that's she's great and a post indicating more on the menu which was challenged.

Let me say first I have never seen her so my rambling is just an opinion. But it is probably what I have seen before, on any given day with any given favorite customer the level or quality of service may vary from the provider and the confusion or bull shit post start hitting the board. At any AMP or BP provider one mans best experience may be another mans HoHum waste of time and money.

So when I read a post or get a PM of what I "might" get, I don't go in expecting what the other guy got. It's a give it a shot and see what happens. No guarantees or refunds in this game!

Es421
02-23-15, 07:19
After multiple visits I discovered 30 min is the best option.30 min so you may actually get the full time? Why do a 30 minute with someone who shorts you if you wanted an hour? She doesn't deserve any appointments if one has to compromise on time to get the services as advertised.

Too Badd
02-23-15, 07:52
30 min so you may actually get the full time? Why do a 30 minute with someone who shorts you if you wanted an hour? She doesn't deserve any appointments if one has to compromise on time to get the services as advertised.I have seen Jen a couple times and I will see her again. Neither time was I shorted on time and I have never read anyone saying they were until a few posts ago. She has plenty of great reviews which please remember is just one person's opinion. In my opinion she is attractive. No, not a model but cute as can be and a great little body IMO. She seems a little shy and quiet but also very sweet IMO. Her massage is not a hard AMP style massage, once again IMO. But she is very sensual and seductive with her massage. IMO. She starts off wearing what you see in the pics, and before the flip she is topless and rubbing the twins on your back. I have left happy and with a smile on my face each time. Again, I have never been shorted on time and never read anyone else being shorted. No idea on that one, so I have no comment on it. But there you have it, some facts and some opinions, and as always YMMV.

Oh yeah, 45 minutes is the best bang for your buck, do the math everyone!! .

Southern Guy
02-23-15, 12:36
Based on the type of massage (light rubbing) and probably the quantity she gives in one day, the 30 minute option or perhaps the 45 minute (haven't had one of these yet) is better. I have not been shorted on any appmts but if I know the massage is light then moving to the HE in 30 minutes rather than an hour is my preference. If you look back at previous reviews before she left, sometimes during the hour she would respond to texts possibly setting up the next appmt which resulted in a one-hand massage part of the time. IMHO, raising her rates and receiving the same light massage does not justify going for the hour, but the 30 or 45 minute option makes more economical sense to me.

30 min so you may actually get the full time? Why do a 30 minute with someone who shorts you if you wanted an hour? She doesn't deserve any appointments if one has to compromise on time to get the services as advertised.

Mocoloans
02-23-15, 12:54
Visited Colony Massage this morning. Decent shower, good massage but very little teasing. On the flip, she stated 10 minutes left. Then came the DIY service with constant reminders of time remaining in session. . 7 house fee tipped. 2. Will not return as the place lived up to its P- rating. I should have driven a little further and gone to a P+ establishment.

RubaDubdub01
02-23-15, 14:24
Hey guys. New member saying hi. I have been to most of the AMPs in the area and can agree with a lot of the postings. I enjoy a nice finger fk with my HE and have only found 1 location in garner to help me out. Appreciate any referrals.

On a separate note. Please join me in walking out if they don't have the heat on! Sweet Jesus I hate going in and its so cold the ladies are wearing perkas and you van see their breath! Its hard to relax when its 30 in the spa. And no a space heater does not count.

Later.

RubaDubdub01
02-23-15, 14:30
Is this the location over by waffle house or by the BBQ place? I have had very good service at the one behind the BBQ place andjave been curios about the other.

So, let me start out by saying this was not my first visit to this place. I have had great times, but this is the first time that the girl was trying to hustle money from me.

The massage was just ok and the ending was alright, nothing worth negotiating for. I will be taking my business across the road going forward until the one particular girl is gone. Anyone else have any other experience, good / bad at the Garner AMPs?

RubaDubdub01
02-23-15, 15:02
Anyone been to spa on 70 e headed to Goldsboro? I travel. That way a lot for work and have thought about stopping in.

jobobtheclown
02-23-15, 16:44
Swung by VIP since I was going to be up that way. Actually, I swung by Magic Touch Massage, but they had one cute black girl (not my thing) and one middle aged white girl with acne scars; no sign of the buxom asian girl I saw last year, sadly.

So on to VIP. Saw Sandy, who has been there for a long time (by her own admission). Full service, $ door $. 4 tip $$. 4 total. I originally offered $. 2, but apparently, that's oral (covered) only. She's early 40's at least, but has a nice body, and is still better than anyone I met at Red Rose. Massage was perfunctory; you don't come to VIP for therapeutic massage. I didn't regret it, though at these prices, it's almost never worth the drive.

She did mention that they'd be getting new girls next week.

stepstool
02-23-15, 19:07
Anyone been to spa on 70 e headed to Goldsboro? I travel. That way a lot for work and have thought about stopping in.If you're thinking about the one east of town near Elroy, I was there last summer and left a report, post #2309 . To sum it up, very firm massage, nothing extra was offered.

KenCole
02-24-15, 09:51
Don't know if I am going crazy or just having a momentary lasp in my memory. Where is Magic Touch? I looked on JJ's list and don't see it there as well.

Swung by VIP since I was going to be up that way. Actually, I swung by Magic Touch Massage, but they had one cute black girl (not my thing) and one middle aged white girl with acne scars; no sign of the buxom asian girl I saw last year, sadly.

So on to VIP. Saw Sandy, who has been there for a long time (by her own admission). Full service, $ door $. 4 tip $$. 4 total. I originally offered $. 2, but apparently, that's oral (covered) only. She's early 40's at least, but has a nice body, and is still better than anyone I met at Red Rose. Massage was perfunctory; you don't come to VIP for therapeutic massage. I didn't regret it, though at these prices, it's almost never worth the drive.

She did mention that they'd be getting new girls next week.

BrownRod
02-24-15, 09:54

She did mention that they'd be getting new girls next week.Yes it sound like they are just getting money hungry. I stopped by once and was told the same figures and they shorted me on the hour massage, I haven't been back scene. Maybe if I hear some good reviews in the future it would be worth a second trip. If not they are off my list.

Jimjim77
02-24-15, 13:17
Richard3 put up a new User Blog called JJ's List since people were having problems finding the latest List. Thanks.

Put up a new Full and Short list. Please review and let me know if mistakes were made. Added new Southern Pines location.

jobobtheclown
02-24-15, 13:22

She did mention that they'd be getting new girls next week.Whoops, my bad, the house fee was actually. 8 for 45 minutes, not $ (that's $80 not $100 for those confused by the shorthand). Includes table shower and about a 2 minute sauna, and as far as I know is their only option.

jobobtheclown
02-24-15, 13:23
Yes it sound like they are just getting money hungry. I stopped by once and was told the same figures and they shorted me on the hour massage, I haven't been back scene. Maybe if I hear some good reviews in the future it would be worth a second trip. If not they are off my list.The thing about VIP is that with Red Rose gone, they're the only game in town. With virtually zero asians on Backpage, it's your only option if that's your goal.

XHippie
02-24-15, 14:17
The thing about VIP is that with Red Rose gone, they're the only game in town. With virtually zero asians on Backpage, it's your only option if that's your goal.It's good to hear they may get new girls next week, would make the drive worth while.

Wish they would open a VIP2 in Cary or Raleigh they would stay very busy.

WarDamnEagle
02-24-15, 17:15
Went to Westgate last night and saw Mary, reports I had are ad said that she had a nice rack. What I saw was a A cup.

Started with a good shower, poor back walk back in the room, ok tease, left happy.

I should have seen Linda or Wendy who were there, won't repeat with Mary.

WDE.

Luv Massage
02-24-15, 18:41
Went to Westgate last night and saw Mary, reports I had are ad said that she had a nice rack. What I saw was a A cup.

Started with a good shower, poor back walk back in the room, ok tease, left happy.

WDE.Ok, I am sold. Definitely calling for a reservation with Mary tomorrow. I much prefer an A cup to large breasts (I would have mentioned a cup size but this site changes letters into words). Different strokes. For different folks I guess.

LM.

Rexkwando17
02-24-15, 19:07

WDE.I saw Linda about 2 weeks ago, decent rub and a great finish. I would see her again for sure.

Prurient6
02-24-15, 22:42
http://charlotte.backpage.com/BodyRubs/warmup-nude-or-bikini-rub-tulip-body-to-body/18028333

Does anyone have any good reviews on this one. I've seen the ad a few times and was thinking about giving it a shot, but I hate wasting the time because in the past the AMP had better service. Any info will help, pm me if you like or the normal group response.There's a positive review for her in the Raleigh backpage section. Something about Nuru.

RubaDubdub01
02-25-15, 12:19
If you're thinking about the one east of town near Elroy, I was there last summer and left a report, post #2309 . To sum it up, very firm massage, nothing extra was offered.Thanks. Not sure of the town. Its in a random strip. Center before the military surplus store if. You are traveling east fro. Smithfield.

Will.

RubaDubdub01
02-25-15, 12:23
Anyone ever tried this? They come to Raleigh once in awhile.I met with Aria a while back. She's a very pretty lady but you don't get to enjoy her that much. All in all an interesting visit. Pm me if you would. Like more info.

Will.

RubaDubdub01
02-25-15, 12:26
I've been looking for that for years in the raleigh area but can't find it here. There is this place in Greensboro, glissant escape they give a half nuru. On the flip its almost no touching except for a HJ. The only real nuru I ever had was in florida, best time I ever had. Thats all the info I have, if someone has more info maybe they will share it with us.I had the same experience with glissant. She actually reversed herself so that her two s weren't available for play. Won't return.

Will.

Purextc
02-25-15, 16:28
I visited AMP #8 on Jim's list today. I drew Clarice, an average looking Chinese woman. Decent amount of pressure in the massage. Then on the flip she went to work without asking tip amount. OTC and some UTC roaming allowed, but it was my 3rd time seeing her. Left happy and there may be more available. Damage was. 70 + . 40.

HookyPooky
02-25-15, 21:24

WDE.I was there yesterday left happy but wasn't allowed to play. Wanted that top off. Maybe next time.

XHippie
02-25-15, 23:23
I visited AMP #8 on Jim's list today. I drew Clarice, an average looking Chinese woman. Decent amount of pressure in the massage. Then on the flip she went to work without asking tip amount. OTC and some UTC roaming allowed, but it was my 3rd time seeing her. Left happy and there may be more available. Damage was. 70 + . 40.Unless they got a new girl there, I think you mean Grace (the accent could have sounded like Clarice).

Of course I could be wrong, been a little while since my last visit.

ThePolarVortex
02-26-15, 10:20
I was there yesterday left happy but wasn't allowed to play. Wanted that top off. Maybe next time.I have been generally unsuccessful in getting tops off unless it was at an "E" rated place. If anyone has tips, send them my way.

Speaking of such "E" joint, was there last week and experienced the mamasan. Nice experience.

Parkville
02-26-15, 14:19
She did mention that they'd (VIP) be getting new girls next week.That's really just they're way of asking "please bring your business here again soon, we are concerned that you might go somewhere else based on how you didn't appear to enjoy this visit that much. ". Given the prices they are charging, I can see why they are soliciting this message and trying to make the joint sound more appealing by promising something like new girls.

When I mongered elsewhere, "we're getting new girls" did mean that they are getting new girls (cause that placed rotated girls a lot anyway every 3 weeks). But I felt they really stressed telling me this when they felt that I, a rather repeat patron, might decide to go somewhere else instead. This especially happened if the girl was less than stellar in the looks department.

HookyPooky
02-26-15, 16:22
I have been generally unsuccessful in getting tops off unless it was at an "E" rated place. If anyone has tips, send them my way.

Speaking of such "E" joint, was there last week and experienced the mamasan. Nice experience.

I only see one E joint is the list on page 8 the latest?

Also there's this massage place in Durham looks like a house with a tall sign anyone partake?

MythMan2010
02-26-15, 16:54
I've been off the bodyrub circuit for awhile since I have something on the side (which I think is way too much trouble LOL) so I hit on of my favorites. ATSU Cary was not busy in the afternoon so did an hour and table shower. They advertise a free table shower but at the register they asked for $90. I held my line and said the coupon says $70 and got $70. Without calling out names, she was cute and offered a decent massage. She teased some and I always make sure to have my hands over the side to make slight contact with her so she knew I was interested but not creepy.

If you just flirt and make some contact they always appreciate it and know what you want. Oh course she asked if I had been there before and I talked about a few of the girls and said all of them are so sweet and kind. Telling you. That shit makes it more comfortable since you look like a good guy. Anyways, on the flip had some nice touching but everything otc. Had to slow her down a few times because it was amazing.

Ok. So just being honest here, I almost blew on my face but luckily went over the shoulder. We both laughed our asses off about it and she kept joking about it. It was hilarious.

Did the table shower and left. 6 for tip but she never asked abiut it. I think they know we will cover if the service is right. Seniors can PM but not many secrets at ATSU.

Steven88
02-26-15, 19:51
A quick report on Touch of Asia. Stumbled upon the most bubbly and personable girl. (I guess the trend is to not mention the name.) What a treat. Her playfulness and technique has put the ass back in massage. In a good way. Unfortunately, I might need to get a 2nd job to afford the new found addiction. Haha I wish I could have opted for the 480-minute massage.

Vicechairman
02-27-15, 13:27
I met with Aria a while back. She's a very pretty lady but you don't get to enjoy her that much. All in all an interesting visit. Pm me if you would. Like more info.

Will.I tried the same and thought it was a bunch of silliness. AMP's are cheaper and better.

MassageMan411
02-28-15, 19:58
http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/warmup-nude-or-bikini-rub-tulip-body-to-body/18028333

Anyone give this one a go, is she real?

Member #4364
02-28-15, 23:11
Went to ATSU recently. Got my first back walking experience. The girl wasn't big but I was very uncomfortable. Too soon to tell if it helped my back or not.

Got a little teasing and on the flip the girl tried telling me it was $80-90 to touch her over the clothes. Fuck that. I laid back and enjoyed a HE that could've started a fire if oil wasn't used, she was stroking that fast. Weird.

Left standard tip and she kind of questioned the amount. I firmly said that's what the tip always is. She perked up and got flirty all of the sudden.

ATSU seems like one of the better places but the last few months the girls have been getting more demanding and touching has been a no go from the girls the last few months. When I started going a couple years ago I was getting nice tit play every time. Might be time to hit up a new spot.

MisterT69
03-02-15, 04:32
http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/warmup-nude-or-bikini-rub-tulip-body-to-body/18028333

Anyone give this one a go, is she real?Yes. She is the best body rub girl on here imo, especially for the price.

SlantedLights
03-02-15, 09:00
Does anyone have experience with Marcie?

http://www.restandrecharge.net/

She used to be near downtown but looks like she has moved. I only know this from her website. Curious if she is worth the premium over traditional AMPs.

Member #5168
03-02-15, 10:01
Hit super relax in Durham (#1 on the list) yesterday, had an 'experience'. I've gotten a happy ending every time I've gone, and every time it's the older lady who says she doesn't remember me and that she's the only one working (even though I can hear other people). I'm about halfway through the massage (which by the way, during it feels like she's just trying to hurt you but about a half hour afterwards you feel like jelly it's amazing) when her cell phone goes off. She steps out of the room to answer it, and I can hear her giving the guy on the phone directions and not having much luck. She comes back in the room, hands me the phone and says you talk! I'm so stunned at this point I just go along with it, this guy is telling me he's at a bowling alley and lost I tell him I have no fucking idea what he's talking about. He says he got off exit 273 and it's exit 278 so I tell him and hang up. I didn't really know what to do at this point so I just gave her the phone and put my face back in the hole. Things went normally after that.

For sure never going back, every time it's the same ugly old lady that smells like Goddamn fish and every time I say to myself after I should have just gotten a BJ from a BP girl.

RubaDubdub01
03-02-15, 10:07
Hey guys,

I have had several guys message me about my experience with Aria, so I thought I would just put it out here for everyone. Aria's locations is a private residence on the far side of Carrborro, so pack a lunch for the drive out. She has a nice retreat set up in the basement and she keeps it clean and warm. She starts off with a 10 minute dissertation about what tantra is (to slowly build up, get you to the edge then stop then build you up again and repeat). Afterwards she has you stand up and she proceeds to slowly undress you, caressing and rubbing you all the while. This takes her about 10 minutes as well, it is pretty erotic, she definitely makes you feel comfortable and relaxed. Once you are lying down, she gives a very light back rub, its intentions is to be erotic, not a massage, after a brief time she has you flip. When you flip she has you do "breathing exercises" that are suppose to help you enjoy the "special moment" (forgot to mention she is wearing a nice Victoria Secret Neglige BUT she sits down at the bottom of the bed, out of arms reach). After the breathing exercises she has you lay back and then proceeds to pour a very nice, warm, thick oil over your Jr. Once the oil has been spread around she starts to slowly massage and work on the important parts. She takes her time and builds you up to the point of blast off then stops. She repeats this 3 or 4 times until finally BOOM! I will say it is a pretty intense, very full load. Afterwards she invites you to feel free to shower and clean your self up. The shower is unassisted, just you as she is in the other room cleaning up. As with everything YMMV, but there was no touching of her. Anywhere and she stayed clothed during the entire experience. She is a very pretty girl and very easy to be around. Given the cost and what I can get else where for the same money I haven't visited her again. If you looking for something different give it a try, it was a fun time.

Some of the other Tantra providers offer a different more engaging experience.

Will.

RubaDubdub01
03-02-15, 10:10
Hello all-.

I see several of the AMPs offer a 4 hand massage. I think I will treat myself to one this week, anyone have a good referral?

Thanks.

Will.

Toy Soldier
03-02-15, 11:45
Does anyone have experience with Marcie?

http://www.restandrecharge.net/

She used to be near downtown but looks like she has moved. I only know this from her website. Curious if she is worth the premium over traditional AMPs.Yes, I've seen Marcie. She's good, nice personality, extras are available for a price.

Did you try searching the forum for past reports? There's several on here.

Toy Soldier
03-02-15, 11:47
Yes. She is the best body rub girl on here imo, especially for the price.Just curious. Are her looks more Latina or black?

SlantedLights
03-02-15, 17:35
Yes, I've seen Marcie. She's good, nice personality, extras are available for a price.

Did you try searching the forum for past reports? There's several on here.I tried but I can't seem to find any. Searching the forum on this site is painful.

NepKng
03-02-15, 17:53
Recent visit drew a youngish provider (maybe 30-I don't estimate ages well). $70 for hour included table shower at the end. Good massage-lots of teasing-no negotiation on flip-roaming utc allowed-left happy-will return. Left standard tip-she seemed happy. A little short on time but I was relaxed and ready to go so that may have been on me more than her.

Dsrtp1
03-02-15, 20:19
Yes, I've seen Marcie. She's good, nice personality, extras are available for a price.

Did you try searching the forum for past reports? There's several on here.I saw her once and she told me she doesn't like mongers who do reviews. It was a good massage and I left happy. I can't remember the damage.

BrownRod
03-02-15, 22:52
Hey guys,

I have had several guys message me about my experience with Aria, so I thought I would just put it out here for everyone. Aria's locations is a private residence on the far side of Carrborro, so pack a lunch for the drive out. She has a nice retreat set up in the basement and she keeps it clean and warm. She starts off with a 10 minute dissertation about what tantra is (to slowly build up, get you to the edge then stop then build you up again and repeat). Afterwards she has you stand up and she proceeds to slowly undress you, caressing and rubbing you all the while. This takes her about 10 minutes as well, it is pretty erotic, she definitely makes you feel comfortable and relaxed. Once you are lying down, she gives a very light back rub, its intentions is to be erotic, not a massage, after a brief time she has you flip. When you flip she has you do "breathing exercises" that are suppose to help you enjoy the "special moment" (forgot to mention she is wearing a nice Victoria Secret Neglige BUT she sits down at the bottom of the bed, out of arms reach). After the breathing exercises she has you lay back and then proceeds to pour a very nice, warm, thick oil over your Jr. Once the oil has been spread around she starts to slowly massage and work on the important parts. She takes her time and builds you up to the point of blast off then stops. She repeats this 3 or 4 times until finally BOOM! I will say it is a pretty intense, very full load. Afterwards she invites you to feel free to shower and clean your self up. The shower is unassisted, just you as she is in the other room cleaning up. As with everything YMMV, but there was no touching of her. Anywhere and she stayed clothed during the entire experience. She is a very pretty girl and very easy to be around. Given the cost and what I can get else where for the same money I haven't visited her again. If you looking for something different give it a try, it was a fun time.

Some of the other Tantra providers offer a different more engaging experience

Will.I saw her also. She also comes to raleigh about every 1 to 2 months. Your review is 100% accurate. Its a fun time but if you are not into tantra it might not be for you. No sex, no grinding, no dry hump, she will not let your hands roam free at all, by the way she where's a two piece bikini like outfit, something like you saw on the old I dream of genie shows. However she does give one of the best HJ in the world. This is the tricky part, she wants you to go through steps each visit. She will tell you everything intensifies each subsequent visit. More intensity sounds like more hands on, at least hands on her, but no such thing happens. It was a fun hour and a half but for $$5 , most will want more bang for the buck or at least some skin to skin rubbing. Super nice lady and if you like tantra just for the sake of tantra go see her. If you want a bit more body contact with less clothes you should pass.

BrownRod
03-02-15, 22:58
I only see one E joint is the list on page 8 the latest?

Also there's this massage place in Durham looks like a house with a tall sign anyone partake?I think that one got closed down about 2 months ago, I guess they could be open under new management by now, if you drive by let us know.

Starliner63
03-03-15, 10:39
My previous reports about Colony on Six Forks (#34) have been hit and miss. My first couple of visits were good, left happy and everything was good. The only reason I keep going back is because of the proximity to where I work. It's easy to get to and I don't have to fight the Boulevard traffic.

I went a few weeks ago and got a short stocky girl that gave me the best massage I ever had, hands down. There was minimal teasing before the flip. After the flip, she went straight for the boys but wouldn't touch the pole. I tried to guide her hand to the right place, but it wasn't happening. She assisted by rubbing the boys while completing the task. The table shower was excellent, she didn't miss a thing. I tipped her. 2 and left, telling myself never again.

Fast forward to last Thursday. The weather and the roads were not great and I had made and appointment with a body rub girl that I see on a regular basis. She cancelled due to the weather so against my better judgment, I headed back to Colony. They were open, but it was really quiet. I was greeted by a petite girl / woman with long hair. I asked her name and I never understood what she said. Her English was very broken. She started the massage, which was very good. I noticed a little teasing right from the start. As the massage continued, so did the teasing. She even did the reach under ad squeeze trick a few times, which was easy since she had my hips coming off of the table like a little school girl. On the flip, she allowed some OTC roaming and she went right to work on my pole. The HJ was pretty standard as they usually are, but her other hand stayed busy teasing and playing. After it was over, she gave me a very thorough table shower and when I left, I tipped her. 40, got a kiss on the check and left.

Like most have said here, YMMV at any place you go. It's just the luck of the draw.

RubaDubdub01
03-03-15, 13:24
Has anyone noticed any difference in the AMPs staff in the evenings? Most of my visits are during the day and I was wondering if they switched out ladies and were a little more accomdating in the evenings.

Toy Soldier
03-03-15, 13:57
I tried but I can't seem to find any. Searching the forum on this site is painful.It's easy. Go to the top of this very page. Below the yellow background, right above the last posting, where it says "Search thread". Type in her name and Go. No less than 20 results will pop up, including one a couple of years ago by Marcie herself.

Easy enough?

thyll2
03-03-15, 17:35
Has anyone noticed any difference in the AMPs staff in the evenings? Most of my visits are during the day and I was wondering if they switched out ladies and were a little more accomdating in the evenings.Same staff all day, as far as I can tell it is 7 days a week too.

Asianflu
03-03-15, 18:01
Has anyone noticed any difference in the AMPs staff in the evenings? Most of my visits are during the day and I was wondering if they switched out ladies and were a little more accomdating in the evenings.It is usual practice for the girls to work all day. There is only one shift opening to closing. They work seven days a week usually 21-30 days straight. It then usually back to NY (home) for 7-14 days and they will return if they like the AMP and management likes them. IN GENERAL, I do not think level of accommodation makes a difference during the day or night. Now that's just my opinion.

Jimjim77
03-03-15, 18:02
Normally the staff at the AMPs around here work 12 hours (or more), and are there from opening to closing. They may get a nap or two during that time. Many are staffed with 2 or 3 girls and they put in long hours 7 days a week until they get time off. Some non-AMPs like Quality in Durham run 2 shifts and there are differences. But usally not at the AMPs unless they are over staffed for a short period of time.

Has anyone noticed any difference in the AMPs staff in the evenings? Most of my visits are during the day and I was wondering if they switched out ladies and were a little more accomdating in the evenings.

SlantedLights
03-03-15, 21:22
It's easy. Go to the top of this very page. Below the yellow background, right above the last posting, where it says "Search thread". Type in her name and Go. No less than 20 results will pop up, including one a couple of years ago by Marcie herself.

Easy enough?I swear I'm not trying to be difficult here. I don't see a search thread option. All I see is the search box at the very top and when I put her name there it returns results from all over the country. Mostly escorts and streetwalkers. Even in the advanced search it doesn't let me specify which thread or even which city to search in.

SlantedLights
03-03-15, 21:25
It's easy. Go to the top of this very page. Below the yellow background, right above the last posting, where it says "Search thread". Type in her name and Go. No less than 20 results will pop up, including one a couple of years ago by Marcie herself.

Easy enough?Never mind my last post. I see it now. You have to admit it is not obvious.

BrownRod
03-04-15, 10:04
I swear I'm not trying to be difficult here. I don't see a search thread option. All I see is the search box at the very top and when I put her name there it returns results from all over the country. Mostly escorts and streetwalkers. Even in the advanced search it doesn't let me specify which thread or even which city to search in.Chose the city location then don't go any further, top right search, put her name in and that's that. Do no chose an area to search in like massage or back page ads. Then you went to far. Example if you are reading this you have gone to far, hit the back button and hit search.

BrownRod
03-04-15, 10:11
http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/enjoy-a-mutual-bodyrub-on-cloud-nine/8403042

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/perfect-lady-perfect-rub/5636022

I saw these two ads I want to give one a go, search number and pics no real info. Any info will help.

Jimjim77
03-04-15, 11:59
It's a bit of a trip for some, but she is worth it. Ad tells all:

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-girl-in-town-rtp-hwy-55/17858767

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/enjoy-a-mutual-bodyrub-on-cloud-nine/8403042

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/perfect-lady-perfect-rub/5636022

I saw these two ads I want to give one a go, search number and pics no real info. Any info will help.

BrownRod
03-04-15, 12:38
It's a bit of a trip for some, but she is worth it. Ad tells all:

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-girl-in-town-rtp-hwy-55/17858767I just sent you a PM.

Toy Soldier
03-04-15, 15:19
Chose the city location then don't go any further, top right search, put her name in and that's that. Do no chose an area to search in like massage or back page ads. Then you went to far. Example if you are reading this you have gone to far, hit the back button and hit search.You can search from this very page. Look more closely.

Looks like he found it, though.

RDUMassage
03-05-15, 10:56
A quick shout out to a fine service. Holiday. Visited several times and regardless of the provider (Amy, Coco, or Linda), the service is fantastic. The women are all friendly and make the experience a pleasure. A quick question though, just wondering if others experience the same, but when calling ahead and asking about a specific provider and getting the "yes, yes". Yet when I show up, I just seem to get the next available in line. I have to laugh because for me they are all great, and wonder why I even bother to ask anymore.The same thing happens to me at Eden Spa. I called asking for a certain girl and then when I arrive I get someone else. When you try to explain that you called requesting a girl they act like they don't understand. I think it depends on who answers the phone and if you get that 45+ woman to answer the phone then she will say what you want to hear. When you arrive she is waiting and quickly grabs you by the arm and hurries you to the room while talking to sweetly to you the entire way hoping you just take her. NOT!

RDUMassage
03-05-15, 11:03
This thread is titled "Massage Parlor Reports" and yet I see a lot of posts on Backpage girls who advertise massage services that are offered in a hotel. Can we get a new thread or a sub-folder in this thread to distinguish from massage parlor girls who work at a known establishment vs. Private girls who advertise massage services from their home or hotel?

RDUMassage
03-05-15, 11:12
I like Westgate because all the girls are in their 30's. Holiday has a few in their 30's and Eden has two girls. I have ventured out to Capital blvd and the ladies out there are in their 40's or maybe even 50's and that is not for me since I am a young pup in my 20's. Where are the girls who are actually in their 20's?

Terk12
03-05-15, 22:04
http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-hard/16676037

Or.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs...l-pix/19423719

I can not find any information for either. Thanks!

Donatello
03-05-15, 23:53
I like Westgate because all the girls are in their 30's. Holiday has a few in their 30's and Eden has two girls. I have ventured out to Capital blvd and the ladies out there are in their 40's or maybe even 50's and that is not for me since I am a young pup in my 20's. Where are the girls who are actually in their 20's?The AMP biz is a business just like any other, and the people who run them are smart businessmen like any other. Those lovely 20-somethings are like "prize fillies", staying in the more profitable markets. Sorry so say, but the Triangle is essentially "the pasture. " I don't think our area has grown big enough to sustain anything more than the talent they send out our way. Fortunately, over the past 10 years we're seeing the age bracket for providers come down, but it'll be a long while before we see more than the occasional HQ PYT hit the parlors in this area.

Luv Massage
03-06-15, 03:52
There was a girl that I will not name. I will give a sufficient description so that you will know whether you were with her.

She migrated from #3, SuperRelax on Six Forks, to #9 Emily, to currently spending some time at both numbers #34 Colony and #6 Apex. Sometimes she does not seem to be available anywhere then suddenly reappears. She is about 5'2" or 5'3", long black hair, reasonable trim, tattooed eyebrows, and a cute butterfly tramp stamp. I treated her with respect, gave a HE tip even when one was not offered. After about 4 or 5 visits, the HE started happening without asking. I upped my tip amount from. 6 to .8. Shortly after that, without asking, I was given unexpected, unrequested FS. Wide open menu after that, BJ, DATY, etc. There was no escalation in the tip amount. Once this all started I just held at .8 and there were no complaints.

I will say, she knows exactly how to use what she has. I have never met a woman who can stimulate you the way she does when you are inside her. It isn't just a back and forth pumping action. She does things that I have never experienced before. It is addictive. That is why I continued even after discovering what is in the next paragraph.

Unfortunately, she did not ask for, or request, protection. She never even gave any warning that she was going to slip me inside of her. It was bareback all the way. Sometimes she would bend over the table at the beginning, let me explode inside her, then she would sit on me at the end of the massage and let me explode again. I was scared that I might have caught something from her so I had myself tested about three months after this started. Yes, this was over two years ago. All tests came out negative except one; Genital Herpes. The test is called HSV2. From PMs, I know that at least two other mongers have had similar experiences with this girl.

If you have had unprotected FS from her, it would be prudent to go to your doctor and get tested for everything. There is no way of knowing what she might have picked up from one monger and passed to another in addition to Herpes. Some things are just not worth the risk no matter how pleasurable they are at the moment.

John252
03-06-15, 07:11
HSV2?

20% population has it.

Tough to know original source IMO, especially from someone in this hobby.

IF HSV infected poster never had an outbreak, tough to know how long he's been carrying.

Toy Soldier
03-06-15, 08:43
There was a girl that I will not name. I will give a sufficient description so that you will know whether you were with her.

She migrated from #3, SuperRelax on Six Forks, to #9 Emily, to currently spending some time at both numbers #34 Colony and #6 Apex. Sometimes she does not seem to be available anywhere then suddenly reappears. She is about 5'2" or 5'3", long black hair, reasonable trim, tattooed eyebrows, and a cute butterfly tramp stamp. I treated her with respect, gave a HE tip even when one was not offered. After about 4 or 5 visits, the HE started happening without asking. I upped my tip amount from. 6 to .8. Shortly after that, without asking, I was given unexpected, unrequested FS. Wide open menu after that, BJ, DATY, etc. There was no escalation in the tip amount. Once this all started I just held at .8 and there were no complaints.

I will say, she knows exactly how to use what she has. I have never met a woman who can stimulate you the way she does when you are inside her. It isn't just a back and forth pumping action. She does things that I have never experienced before. It is addictive. That is why I continued even after discovering what is in the next paragraph.

Unfortunately, she did not ask for, or request, protection. She never even gave any warning that she was going to slip me inside of her. It was bareback all the way. Sometimes she would bend over the table at the beginning, let me explode inside her, then she would sit on me at the end of the massage and let me explode again. I was scared that I might have caught something from her so I had myself tested about three months after this started. Yes, this was over two years ago. All tests came out negative except one; Genital Herpes. The test is called HSV2. From PMs, I know that at least two other mongers have had similar experiences with this girl.

If you have had unprotected FS from her, it would be prudent to go to your doctor and get tested for everything. There is no way of knowing what she might have picked up from one monger and passed to another in addition to Herpes. Some things are just not worth the risk no matter how pleasurable they are at the moment.Damn, man, that's unfortunate. Thanks for reminding us to be careful. That would be a motherfucker to have to explain that to a wife.

Jimjim77
03-06-15, 09:39
It sometimes will happen that they want to offer FS. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS BRING A CONDUM whether you expect anything or not. Find I safe place to hide. I always tell them if they get close that I have one. Sometimes if they don't speak much English I actually get off the table and show them. Better to always be safe. In 99% of the cases if you get offered, so has someone else.

For the ones that want to be safe, it sometimes will close the deal. Sorry what happened to you.

If you have had unprotected FS from her, it would be prudent to go to your doctor and get tested for everything. There is no way of knowing what she might have picked up from one monger and passed to another in addition to Herpes. Some things are just not worth the risk no matter how pleasurable they are at the moment.

Luv Massage
03-06-15, 17:16
HSV2?

20% population has it.

Tough to know original source IMO, especially from someone in this hobby.

IF HSV infected poster never had an outbreak, tough to know how long he's been carrying.In this case I know the source since it was the only source used without protection and I had myself tested a couple of years prior to the encounter.

If, on the off chance she was not the source, then she could easily have picked it up from me and passed it on. Either way, if you had unprotected FS with her, it would be prudent to get yourself tested.

Lpmrhahn
03-07-15, 15:46

If you have had unprotected FS from her, it would be prudent to go to your doctor and get tested for everything. There is no way of knowing what she might have picked up from one monger and passed to another in addition to Herpes. Some things are just not worth the risk no matter how pleasurable they are at the moment.Thanks for posting this. Out of my years of doing this I've only had unprotected FS with one lady at an AMP, and it took a while to get to that point with her. Not saying I'm the only one, but nobody has even come close to mentioning it publicly on this board, or through PMs, that they've had FS with her. I've been tested since then and all was clear, and have had FS since then with her but always use a condom now. Nice reminder to always be safe!

FunTimes12
03-07-15, 18:34
In this case I know the source since it was the only source used without protection and I had myself tested a couple of years prior to the encounter.

If, on the off chance she was not the source, then she could easily have picked it up from me and passed it on. Either way, if you had unprotected FS with her, it would be prudent to get yourself tested.Doesn't have to just be BBFS that you can catch this. I don't think the risk is very high, but there is a risk none the less, even if you have covered FS. That's a prob with HSV1 or 2. But hopefully you don't have many outbreaks and this can be easily controlled. Thanks for the heads up.

JoelB
03-07-15, 21:38
1. HSV1 and HSV2 are skin to skin infections, like HPV. It is not fluid borne like syphilis or gonorrhea. Condoms only help prevent infection of the skin covered by the condom, which as we all know means there is quite a lot of exposed skin that makes contact with the female genital area. Still, some protection is better than no protection.

2. Most people have never been tested for either HSV1 or HSV2. When people say they've been tested, what they mean is they got the standard battery of tests. This does not include HSV. It typically only includes syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia and HIV. NOBODY tests for HSV without a patient very specifically requesting it. Saying "I want to get tested for everything" just gets you the standard tests, not HSV. I have been tested dozens of times in my life, but only once for HSV. The one time I made that specific request. And even then, they tried to talk me out of it. Don't believe me? Go look at your lab test results.

3. The reason for #2 is because of how widespread it is, how mild it usually is, and how little can be done about it even if a patient is aware they have it.

4. I wouldn't apply general population infection rate of HSV2 to pros. It is undoubtedly much, much higher. Makes sense to inspect her junk for sores before plunging in! Even that is no guarantee (see asymptomatic infection), but at least you improve your odds.

Nattie
03-08-15, 07:25
I visited Yucca the other day. (5) Yucca also uses Orient Salon 124 SW Maynard Road, # A Cary. NC 27511 (919) 741-4072. No TS.) I elected to use JimJim's line to help distinguish the AMP. It drives me crazy when a poster says I went to #5 on JimJim's list. Then I have to go back, find the list, you know the drill. Anyway, I've been there before and gotten great and good service. One thing I will say is that the bidding for the tip starts higher, by the girl, than most places but if you stand your ground they'll be happy with $40 for standard. The girl I usually see was gone to New York. I drew a gal in her mid 30's that was cute but only in the AMP sense if you know what I mean. The massage was good but not great. There was absolutely no teasing during the entire massage so I started to think that things were not on track for this P+ place. On the flip she grabbed the oil and started the finale without negotiating. As you can imagine it wasn't that sensual but she did allow UTC roaming and she didn't have a ton of clothes on. So here's the rating:

Looks: 6.

HE: 4.

There's no table shower but you will get the full hour massage every time. You can park in back of the building or at the bagel shop next door so it's discrete.

Bonneville
03-08-15, 18:23
At my favorite Durham place at the crossroads (not sure of the number on the list), made an appointment, Monday morning, so as to be sure it is not busy. I enter and realize I am the only customer there. My regular meets me at the door and escorts me in. She is not the best looking (and she has been running to loose weight and that is working) but in the old Hertz commercial they used to say second best tries harder. I have lived my life with this in mind! I'm no catch either. We have played this little dance out numerous times over the last year or so. I had not been there in a while as I am in a slight economic down turn but it was like I never left.

Opted for 30 min with TS. She does not take any money up front. She comes back into room after I have undressed and I, sitting on the table, give her a big hug, and reach under her shirt to unhook her bra. I get the shirt and bra off in quick order and pay some oral attention to her nipples, which I know she particularly likes. She puts the chair in front of the door, for security, LOL, and I continue this time with hand down her pants and FIV. After a little playful rubbing I turn and lay her on the table and take her pants down. She will not take them off. I continue my nipple ministrations, standing, while giving her a good rubbing. I move her hand to the little soldier and throughout she has the boys gently in hand, which is quite pleasant. In just a few minutes she becomes quite wet and breathy and satisfied, making nary a sound. I lay on the table and she asks if I want oil. I point to her mouth and she gives me a sideways glance and I shrug with arms out, I try to muster a bit of charm, and say with a grin, 'why not?' She proceeds to inhale me until I am in the verge and finishes me off with her hand. We get put together and head for the TS where she is quite attentive, gets me dry, we head back to the room where I give her 1. 20 for the whole event and I scoot down the road. I'll head back in a week or two. It took some time to get her into this routine with minor variations and until she moves on, and they all seem to move on, I'll take it.

Raider1963
03-09-15, 08:58
1. HSV1 and HSV2 are skin to skin infections, like HPV. It is not fluid borne like syphilis or gonorrhea. Condoms only help prevent infection of the skin covered by the condom, which as we all know means there is quite a lot of exposed skin that makes contact with the female genital area. Still, some protection is better than no protection.

2. Most people have never been tested for either HSV1 or HSV2. When people say they've been tested, what they mean is they got the standard battery of tests. This does not include HSV. It typically only includes syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia and HIV. NOBODY tests for HSV without a patient very specifically requesting it. Saying "I want to get tested for everything" just gets you the standard tests, not HSV. I have been tested dozens of times in my life, but only once for HSV. The one time I made that specific request. And even then, they tried to talk me out of it. Don't believe me? Go look at your lab test results.

3. The reason for #2 is because of how widespread it is, how mild it usually is, and how little can be done about it even if a patient is aware they have it.

4. I wouldn't apply general population infection rate of HSV2 to pros. It is undoubtedly much, much higher. Makes sense to inspect her junk for sores before plunging in! Even that is no guarantee (see asymptomatic infection), but at least you improve your odds.You are absolutely right. If you go to a medical facility and ask to be tested for STDs most providers will test you for HIV, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia and Hepatitis. HPV and HSV you usually have to ask for.

And I will say that you would be surprised by how many people in a 100 mile radius have an STD.

Raider.

Popye
03-09-15, 22:28

If you have had unprotected FS from her, it would be prudent to go to your doctor and get tested for everything. There is no way of knowing what she might have picked up from one monger and passed to another in addition to Herpes. Some things are just not worth the risk no matter how pleasurable they are at the moment.So after reading your post I got little bit concerned so I went for my testing and thank god I am clear but thanks man, I will make sure I will never have BBFS ever in my life.

Member #4364
03-10-15, 01:18
It sometimes will happen that they want to offer FS. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS BRING A CONDUM whether you expect anything or not. Find I safe place to hide. I always tell them if they get close that I have one. Sometimes if they don't speak much English I actually get off the table and show them. Better to always be safe. In 99% of the cases if you get offered, so has someone else.

For the ones that want to be safe, it sometimes will close the deal. Sorry what happened to you.If he had brought a condom instead of a condum he wouldn't have gotten hsv.

Southern Guy
03-10-15, 02:08
If you have lived through the late 70's and 80's AIDS was a non issue and in most case using a cover wasn't cool because multiple partners was a status symbol and no one knew about AIDS. I am an optimist and can say I would would rather be lucky than good; protection is much better than being good.

This is my most important point, life is like Russian Roulette, some have only one bullet to worry about and others have to worry about multiple bullets.

Don't be stupid and think you are bullet proof.

For the ones that want to be safe, it sometimes will close the deal. Sorry what happened to you.

XHippie
03-10-15, 05:16
All that is being said here is a good topic to discuss once in awhile to remind us to think about our health as well as the HE we are looking for. It also points out what I have said before that we knew RR, Wind Chime that use to exist and the current VIP was a no brainier Covered FS establishment place. But I also said on any given day or night these so call regular places we go to is possible to score FS if the timing is right and the girl is wanting it. I think this surprise is like WTF this little thing is ready for some Mr Johnson I'm fucking this tight thing now. OK here we go thinking with the little head, Like JimJim said be prepared you never know when she will want to drop those panties. Like I said these are not FS places but it can happen!

I have got to know some of these folks in these stores (yes they call them stores not Parlors) pretty well. The one thing I will share is these places are not as clean as you think they are. Many places don't change the sheets between customer use for days believe it or not to save on using water. And those towels they use to clean us up with usually get thrown in a big ass tub of pinesol cleaner all together, so our DNA is together. Then is washed by hand the next day because the owner is too cheap to provide a washer and dryer uses too much electricity. Not a lot of hot water killing germs here.

All this is just to remind us that we go to these places for a HE but remember these places are designed to get us in and out as quick as possible while saving a penny anywhere possible. And some, not all could be a breeding ground for cooties. Even after I get a table shower that one of your dicks has been laying on before me I take a real hot shower when I get home. A lot of fun to be had but be careful fellas use the right head.

John252
03-10-15, 08:05
An AMP on the list advertises outcall.

Has anyone tried to see if this brightens the day better than incall?

Jimjim77
03-10-15, 08:08
I have gotten a couple of PM's from guys, saying that they take the small towel they use for your head and put it on the TS where Junior goes. Maybe a little more protection.

All that is being said here is a good topic to discuss once in awhile to remind us to think about our health as well as the HE we are looking for. It also points out what I have said before that we knew RR, Wind Chime that use to exist and the current VIP was a no brainier Covered FS establishment place. But I also said on any given day or night these so call regular places we go to is possible to score FS if the timing is right and the girl is wanting it. I think this surprise is like WTF this little thing is ready for some Mr Johnson I'm fucking this tight thing now. OK here we go thinking with the little head, Like JimJim said be prepared you never know when she will want to drop those panties. Like I said these are not FS places but it can happen!

I have got to know some of these folks in these stores (yes they call them stores not Parlors) pretty well. The one thing I will share is these places are not as clean as you think they are. Many places don't change the sheets between customer use for days believe it or not to save on using water. And those towels they use to clean us up with usually get thrown in a big ass tub of pinesol cleaner all together, so our DNA is together. Then is washed by hand the next day because the owner is too cheap to provide a washer and dryer uses too much electricity. Not a lot of hot water killing germs here.

All this is just to remind us that we go to these places for a HE but remember these places are designed to get us in and out as quick as possible while saving a penny anywhere possible. And some, not all could be a breeding ground for cooties. Even after I get a table shower that one of your dicks has been laying on before me I take a real hot shower when I get home. A lot of fun to be had but be careful fellas use the right head.

BrownRod
03-10-15, 10:10
I stopped getting table showers years ago. But back walking? I don't normally get the back walking but I let the lady talk me into it. When she was digging in with her feet her toe nail nicked me just a little on the back, no big deal finish up the massage as usual. Later I get home and my back has an itch that won't go away, I pull off the shirt and there is an infected cut from her feet. Not just that but I also find a rash in the same area. So no more dirty sweaty feet that they don't wash before walking on you. So now table showers and back walking is off the list. All other services, still on the list.

RDUMassage
03-10-15, 11:04
I like Westgate because all the girls are in their 30's. Holiday has a few in their 30's and Eden has two girls. I have ventured out to Capital blvd and the ladies out there are in their 40's or maybe even 50's and that is not for me since I am a young pup in my 20's. Where are the girls who are actually in their 20's?

The AMP biz is a business just like any other, and the people who run them are smart businessmen like any other. Those lovely 20-somethings are like "prize fillies", staying in the more profitable markets. Sorry so say, but the Triangle is essentially "the pasture. " I don't think our area has grown big enough to sustain anything more than the talent they send out our way. Fortunately, over the past 10 years we're seeing the age bracket for providers come down, but it'll be a long while before we see more than the occasional HQ PYT hit the parlors in this area.I received only one tip about any girls in their 20's working in the area. The name given was Kiki and she works at Studio Salon. I did a forum search and found one review on her and it was recent (Post #3024). I recently walked in and asked for Kiki. She looked surprised when she appeared from behind the curtain and took me to the room. With the recent health concerns I decided to skip the TS and I got comfortable on the massage table. She came in and asked if I had been here before and I said "No". I said "I was referred by a friend who said ask for you". She smiled but blushed. She wore tight yoga pants and a loose top. Her body is a spinner type and has small boobs. The massage was good and the pressure was between medium and hard. No teasing on the backside but I believe she concentrates on giving a satisfying massage and it was. On the flip I said I didn't need the towel and she started to work on my top half. Once she moved to my legs junior got excited and I spread my legs open a little more. She looked at me as if to ask "if it was ok" and I said "Yes, I want". She lubed me up and I told her to go slow and the HJ felt awesome. I complimented her on how attractive she was and she blushed again. She is a shy girl but has a nice smile. She allows roaming, lifted her top and I liked to squeeze that fine ass. After the HJ she finished the legs. Overall I was very satisfied with her looks, the massage, and the HJ. The house money is $. 7 and I tipped $. 6 because she allowed me to roam. I will repeat!

If there are any other girls in there 20's in the area make a post or send me a PM, thanks!

Kurt308
03-10-15, 15:39
I have gotten a couple of PM's from guys, saying that they take the small towel they use for your head and put it on the TS where Junior goes. Maybe a little more protection.RR was a time from time "no cover" establishment. Two different girls, yes I was tested came back negative. Did not get tested for the extra that has been mentioned.

Dsrtp1
03-10-15, 18:25
I have gotten a couple of PM's from guys, saying that they take the small towel they use for your head and put it on the TS where Junior goes. Maybe a little more protection.Since we're on the safety tip topic, I will share one that I always do and probably isn't normal based on their reaction. Every time I enter the ts room, I take the entire towel that's covering me and lay it on the ts. I make her put some hot water on it and then I lay down. After we're done with ts, I make them use a new dry towel they always have available in the room. Oh and I never let them use that squeegie thing. Never lay down on the ts without a towel.

CaptianJack
03-10-15, 23:06
I'm thinking about a massage tomorrow and I'm looking for info on these two.

Kelly.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-and-fun-durham-hwy-85/14771423

Bobbi.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/completely-fulfilling-body-rubsall-for-you-let-me-pamper-you-today-very-well-reviewed/6740247

Are these the Bobbi and Kelly mention here in the past and if you can PM me any additional info, suggestions or which I should choose I'd be much obliged.

Timmy55
03-11-15, 10:21

Kelly.

Bobbi.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/completely-fulfilling-body-rubsall-for-you-let-me-pamper-you-today-very-well-reviewed/6740247

Are these the Bobbi and Kelly mention here in the past and if you can PM me any additional info, suggestions or which I should choose I'd be much obliged.I believe Kelly is legit and good to go. I have never seen her but I know she has been reviewed on here before. I personally have seen Bobbi and it was great. I would pick Bobbi.

Monfortu
03-11-15, 10:29

Kelly.

Bobbi.

Are these the Bobbi and Kelly mention here in the past and if you can PM me any additional info, suggestions or which I should choose I'd be much obliged.I would recommend Bobbi. She's average in looks, but very fun and easy to be with. She also enjoys what she does (or does a great job pretending) and will put you at ease. Kelli has some of the most mixed reviews I've seen for some. Some rave about her shower gig, others claim it's a waste of time and she rushes people. Your choice.

MythMan2010
03-11-15, 10:29
Saw her back in the day. 12 minutes. It was a jack shack with running out the door. Use to be a few guys on here that would pimp for her and every guy would come back and report the same thing I just did.

I've never heard a single negative on Bobbi. That's the ticket bro.

Kelly.

Bobbi.

Are these the Bobbi and Kelly mention here in the past and if you can PM me any additional info, suggestions or which I should choose I'd be much obliged..

TydeGuy
03-11-15, 11:51

Kelly.

Bobbi.

Are these the Bobbi and Kelly mention here in the past and if you can PM me any additional info, suggestions or which I should choose I'd be much obliged.I've seen both. If you like Latinas, Kelly is a good option. You'll want to do the shower treatment, where she rubs her nice ass on you. Bobbi is fantastic and would likely oblige you in that area if you asked. She's down for almost anything.

HotLcndyt
03-11-15, 17:12
Saw her back in the day. 12 minutes. It was a jack shack with running out the door. Use to be a few guys on here that would pimp for her and every guy would come back and report the same thing I just did.

I've never heard a single negative on Bobbi. That's the ticket bro.

.Kelly is def rushed. She's attractive but the massage part is pretty much non existent. Spreads some baby oil on you and about 10 min into asks you to flip. I will say that she did straddle me and grind her pussy to my cock while jacking it at the same time which was pretty hot but as soon as I busted it was over. When I left it was only a half hour after my arrival. She let me rub her pussy but no fiv. Not worth a repeat for me.

Ronnor
03-11-15, 17:46
She's attractive. I will say that she did straddle me and grind her pussy to my cock while jacking it at the same time which was pretty hot but as soon as I busted it was over. She let me rub her pussy but no fiv.Sounds pretty hot to me! All for $. Or $. 25 for the shower option, which is even hotter.

Vichu
03-11-15, 21:09
Hello All, I'm from India and looking for a sexy massage that I can remember for a life time. I also cannot afford a too much. My budget would range inbetween $50 - $60.

I'm staying in a hotel at Mebane NC. Can anyone let me know a good contact. I'm here only until the 13th Mar. Just got two days before I pack and leave.

Vichu.

PenaltyKiller
03-11-15, 22:21

Kelly.

Bobbi.

Are these the Bobbi and Kelly mention here in the past and if you can PM me any additional info, suggestions or which I should choose I'd be much obliged.Not complaining here at all, but it was like an escort session rather than a massage. I did an incall with Bobbi when she first started advertising in the body rub section late November / early December. Met her at a decent enough hotel in the Rtp area. She left the door to her room opened as she showered. Once she finished, she greeted me with LFK. Once donation was taken care of, she had me undress and lie down on my stomach. She proceeds to lick me from head to toe for about 5 mins or so. When it was time to flip, she began licking me from toe to waist. Then she proceeded to give a very prolonged BBBJ. Once I CIM, she kept going until it was round 2. I actual had to stop her, as she was very into it. She claims I was much bigger than her average clients, which I cons myself above average, certainly not the biggest, so she might've been fascinated with me. Then she pulled a cover, and FS began. Started with miss, then she claimed I was going too deep. Switched to doggie, when I gave it to her pretty good. Afterwards, she gave me a very very light back rub. Showered after the back rub, then we talked for awhile while I got dressed. She's pretty cool, we were in the same career field prior to her hobbling days.

I'm not sure if she got the type of session mixed up, but I specifically asked for the body rub when I first texted her. She charged me her escort rate, which was $. 80 for 1 hr.

BrownRod
03-12-15, 08:05
Not complaining here at all, but it was like an escort session rather than a massage. I did an incall with Bobbi when she first started advertising in the body rub section late November / early December. Met her at a decent enough hotel in the Rtp area. She left the door to her room opened as she showered. Once she finished, she greeted me with LFK. Once donation was taken care of, she had me undress and lie down on my stomach. She proceeds to lick me from head to toe for about 5 mins or so. When it was time to flip, she began licking me from toe to waist. Then she proceeded to give a very prolonged BBBJ. Once I CIM, she kept going until it was round 2. I actual had to stop her, as she was very into it. She claims I was much bigger than her average clients, which I cons myself above average, certainly not the biggest, so she might've been fascinated with me. Then she pulled a cover, and FS began. Started with miss, then she claimed I was going too deep. Switched to doggie, when I gave it to her pretty good. Afterwards, she gave me a very very light back rub. Showered after the back rub, then we talked for awhile while I got dressed. She's pretty cool, we were in the same career field prior to her hobbling days.

I'm not sure if she got the type of session mixed up, but I specifically asked for the body rub when I first texted her. She charged me her escort rate, which was $. 80 for 1 hr.The massage would have been more work for her but it still sounds like a pretty good time.

SailorSam
03-12-15, 13:28
Hello All, I'm from India and looking for a sexy massage that I can remember for a life time. I also cannot afford a too much. My budget would range inbetween $50 - $60.

I'm staying in a hotel at Mebane NC. Can anyone let me know a good contact. I'm here only until the 13th Mar. Just got two days before I pack and leave.

Vichu.If you are in Mebane with a budget of $50, your best bet is a bottle of baby oil and Pay Per View porn on the hotel TV. No one is going to give you a straight massage for $50, much less a "sexy massage" that you can "remember for a lifetime. ".

Bb211
03-12-15, 14:23

Vichu.http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/brazil-mixed-erotic-and-sensual-nuru-lunch-specials/14525906

Luv Massage
03-12-15, 15:25
Went back to Holiday. Saw Linda again. Last time I was there I drew a different girl and the massage quality was not what I like. Linda did not even ask whether I wanted hard or soft. She found the knotted up muscles on her own and started working them, just checking with me to make sure she wasn't hurting me. I assured her that it was good. If you want both a good massage and leave happy, then she is a winner. She is not a 20 something, more like late 30's but not over weight and is reasonably attractive.

BigBbc
03-13-15, 02:20
Was seeking a release so I took a shot on quality in bull city. Only 1 girl working 2 nite. Slim brunette very sexy. 60 +. 60 tip. Took me to a room removed her top nice be cups. No real massage skills but made up for it on the flip. Even asked me to cob. Shower available in the room. May repeat if I'm hard up.

Widower
03-13-15, 10:20
Stopped by SuperRelax on Hiway 42 in Garner. Hadn't been there in over 6 months and was very pleased with the service. Drew a 5' tall, 30 ish cutie who gave me a very through table shower with lots of teasing. Nice massage with more teasing. After the flip she allowed UTC roaming. She kept saying No No with a smile but never stopped me. Even allowed FIV. She has great big nipples that she let me suck on. Massaged every inch of my front before she started on the ending and took her time and did a great job. I'll have to go back before she returns to NY. Damage was 60 for the massage (had a coupon) 20 for the table shower and 60 for the tip (because the roaming was so open).

Happy Hunting.

Steven88
03-13-15, 22:28
Seems like a new squad at the Cary Atsu. Anyone been there lately?

Thanks.

SkippyPop
03-14-15, 02:02
Was seeking a release so I took a shot on quality in bull city. Only 1 girl working 2 nite. Slim brunette very sexy. 60 +. 60 tip. Took me to a room removed her top nice be cups. No real massage skills but made up for it on the flip. Even asked me to cob. Shower available in the room. May repeat if I'm hard up.I am guessing you went on a week night. I'm curious to see what the talent is like. If any, on the weekends. Anyone been?

HookyPooky
03-14-15, 23:23
http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/brazil-mixed-erotic-and-sensual-nuru-lunch-specials/14525906BB21 hows the quality of this massage? Any reviews?

Ill be in town next week. I have some blue diamonds if anyone is interested PM me. Plan on making this girl work if she's the real deal.