PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

George Fox
07-15-14, 21:20
I had some free time on a Sunday so I thought I would give you Relax Spa a try. Went there about 2:30 pm and was greeted by a thirty something lady she asked if I could wait 10 minutes and I could wait in the sitting area. I took a seat on the love seat and checked out their magazine selection, thumb through the latest addition of Massage Digest. While I was waiting I thought suppose some other monger comes in could be awkward. Fortunately, she called me back and showed me to my room before anyoneelse came in. She then hustled the other monger out.

Coco was her name (and aren't they all) a Chinese lady from Guangzhou in her mid-thirties with a nice smile, nice body and spoke limited English. No sooner had she gotten me settled on the table the door chimes and another swing dick shows up, she sends him away. Ten minutes later door chimes again and it is another and later another, she sends them all away. Each time she had to stop with my massage and greet the mongers. She said she was the only person there the other girl went to the beach. The massage was good she knew the pressure points. On the flip she could see my little' Bro was alert and she wasted little time giving him the attention he needed. Besides there were other swing dicks waiting at the door.

Overall the service was very good, I don't know how many customers she had before me, but the service she provided me was as if I was the first one of the day. I felt sorry for her because she was the only one there and was working her ass off. I quest that is the Chinese work ethic.

Massage: very good.

Damage: $70 massage + 60 tip.

HE: Yes, mechanical.

Repeat: Yes, hopefully a less popular time.

GeniePants
07-15-14, 22:33
So, I've been to Emily Massage on Capital a few times, and up until now, the best I'd gotten was assisted self serve (I. E. She rubs a nipple and maybe balls while I finish myself off). But, I didn't feel like driving up to VIP, so I went in and asked for a massage and table shower. I'd asked for the massage first, BUT the girl instructed me to change into the robe, so I went with the flow. When we got to the shower room, I disrobed as usual, got face down on the table, and she started washing my back and such with that powder puff thing. At some point, she asked the "have you been here before" question, which I don't think I've ever gotten there before. Well of course I told her "yes". After a few minutes, I was told to turn over, which I did. She started washing me, only the powder puff thing had vanished. After a moment, her hands went downstairs and washed everything there. That's literally the first time that's happened there. Naturally, Junior sat up to say Hello. She asked me if I was okay, and of course I told her I was. She leaned over to me, and said something it was hard to understand. She was speaking quietly, and had a thick accent, so it took a couple tries, but I eventually caught on that she was suggesting the amount of the tip. Well, THAT was new, at least there. I agreed, she finished the shower, and we moved back to the massage room. She massaged my back for a bit, the towel (which had been down around me knees anyway) vanished, and she started sensually rubbing between my legs. Her hands roamed around a bit, going down my crack several times, as well. She even spread my legs a bit. Then, time for the flip. She rubbed around the right area for a few minutes, waking Junior up again. She then took my hand, placed it on Junior, and started rubbing my balls and nipple. Well, at the price we agreed, I decided more was called for, I took her hand from my balls and placed it on my shaft. She started jacking on it, but when I removed my hand, she grabbed it and put it back. So, we were kinda tag teaming Junior there for a minute. She kept my hand above hers for some reason (shielding it from the blast?) until I finished. She then cleaned me up, I gave her the agreed upon tip, got dressed, and left. So, Emily Massage is definitely a YMMV kind of place, but it can happen. I don't think I did anything out of the ordinary, so I really can't tell you what did it this time. Right girl, right time, I guess.

John252
07-16-14, 10:14
It's been years since I saw her, maybe I am wrong.

Has anyone been led better there or is it still a one off kind of experience?

Member #1552
07-16-14, 17:04
Was in the area Sunday thought I'd give it a try, had not been there can't remember when, been checking out all the other places. Ordered an hour, girl looked OK. Massage 5, no teasing, no allow touching. At the end came the ol you do yourself (not my style).

I could have predicted the session because half way through my mind started to wonder if I had enough gas at home for the mower to to the lawn, Boring. $70 nap.Had about the same experience yesterday. 1st and last time there. Too many other options popping up everyday.

Pgrandis54
07-16-14, 21:43
Dropped in mid morning asked for the younger gal I'd seen before. Last time she had me wait 15 min on the table apologized for the wait. Ok no problem. Doorbell rang out she goes, sees one of her regulars and dumps me off on the older gal. No problem as older gal is one of the best hard massage gals around.

Today younger gal remembers me and makes up for the dis. She is not as strong as older gal but man what a nice slow non rushed massage. Drives you crazy before the flip with the light tickle massage. Man she knows what she is doing. Great foot and scalp massage after the flip. You ask for me next time she says, hey maybe ill bump some newby out of the rotation next time. MBoth these gals actually enjoy making you happy. Nice to have both as an option.

Why go any where else.

John252
07-17-14, 04:43
My little friend reports inability to secure a good rub at old haunts recently. Went to one place, told to wait 20-25 minutes, which always means more.

Did errands. Had not JJ list. Found GPS Papillon? If it was on the list, building not well labeled. Cary's finest did a slow drive thru that lot.

Back to old haunt, wait 20 minutes.

So my little friend was to try a new place, never seen reports filed of it.

"Wait 20 minutes". Argh.

Mama gave biz card, LOL the email adddy was at # he. &.

Observations:

1. Area needs more AMPs.

2. I'd received some paranoid warning from a user here. Friend saw a guy in a car, watching? Many hours apart, no movement.

3. Appointments required.

Kurt308
07-17-14, 14:19
Had such a good time with Sa Sa. She left about 3 months ago. Hope she comes back.

NewRdUGuy
07-17-14, 19:22
Went by around 11 yesterday based on recommendations here. Got got interrupted a couple times (my girl yelled at the other one working for not taking a turn greeting) but still had a nice massage. Got her nude with me in the flip and she was good with sucking on her nipples and FIV while she finished me off. Definitely could have had FS and will probably try that next time in. $60 house fee plus $40 tip.

On a side note I have a followed along here for a long time but not posted. Will start to add reports more often because I've definitely learned a lot from all of you on the board.

Kurt308
07-17-14, 21:06
Got one more visit on my frequent flyer card! Does anybody else think Jennifer has become mechanical and a clock watcher?? I miss Leah.

Kurt308
07-17-14, 21:19
Had a great time with Lucy. Great massage. Decent HE.

ColoneleOngus
07-17-14, 23:30
Stopped by holiday spa Morrisville. No suck. Clock watcher. Looks like they got new ladies. All older, more mileage. No BBBJ like last time. Was ok. Then tried duraleigh. Enjoyable. Chick was chubby but very agreeable. He plus. Will repeat. Visited windchime. Dressed per my request. Let me footplay and more. But shallow hole, kept hitting bottom. But let me facial which was nice for change. Visiting red rose Sunday after 5 pm. Will report on it. Hope its still lose.

Kurt308
07-18-14, 07:06
Stopped by holiday spa Morrisville. No suck. Clock watcher. Looks like they got new ladies. All older, more mileage. No BBBJ like last time. Was ok. Then tried duraleigh. Enjoyable. Chick was chubby but very agreeable. He plus. Will repeat. Visited windchime. Dressed per my request. Let me footplay and more. But shallow hole, kept hitting bottom. But let me facial which was nice for change. Visiting red rose Sunday after 5 pm. Will report on it. Hope its still lose.Checked this place out last week from a report of BBBJ. Drew an auntie with bad bow leg. No luck with BBBJ. Nipple play during HE. Maybe because first time.

Kurt308
07-18-14, 07:27
I have been to.

RR.

VIP.

Eden.

Atsu Garner and Cary.

Holiday Morrisville.

Dupond.

I'm looking BBBJ. I know this is not going to happen at all these places and I know its going to depend on the relationship me and the provider. Please PM me if you know of one that I can work on. Yes I know I could visit the Hill and have Ashley getting me to shoot on the wall in a booth or Allison choking on my cum going down her throat and no BP girls I like to work for my reward.

Skillet
07-18-14, 10:54
I've hit Holiday a few times lately. Mainly because you mongers are crushing it over at you-Relax. I can't ever get in there anymore!

My experiences at Holiday have been great. Very good massage and a great HE. I'm not going to lie, I've not gotten more than a handy but it was damn good and I've never been rushed. No UTC but if that's what I want, I know places to go to get that. Maybe you walked into the restaurant next door by mistake.

Stopped by holiday spa Morrisville. No suck. Clock watcher. Looks like they got new ladies. All older, more mileage. No BBBJ like last time. Was ok. Then tried duraleigh. Enjoyable. Chick was chubby but very agreeable. He plus. Will repeat. Visited windchime. Dressed per my request. Let me footplay and more. But shallow hole, kept hitting bottom. But let me facial which was nice for change. Visiting red rose Sunday after 5 pm. Will report on it. Hope its still lose.

Skillet
07-18-14, 11:11
Sorry for the late update. I've updated the map as well to add the last 2 on.

http://batchgeo.com/map/77b62e745fbdbc6daf3a47d09797297c

As always, Thanks JJ for keeping up with the list.

Mobile Version.
1) Superrelax Chinese Spa 2223 J highway NC 54 (I40 Exit 278) Durham NC 27713 919-248-9000.
2) Massage Atsu Cary 102-L Commonwealth Court Cary NC (919) 388-8889.
3) Superrelax Good Luck 7313 Six forks Road Raleigh NC. (919) 844-7776. Reported closed redirect to #9.
4) Bonnie Spa 10421 Ligon Mill Road Wake Forest NC 27587 (919) 717-5873. Closed.
5) Yucca also uses Orient Salon 124 SW Maynard Road, # A Cary. NC 27511 (919) 741-4072. No TS.
6) Apex Massage Spa 5623 Duraleigh Road, Suite 131. (919) 781 4888.
7) Asian Body Massage & Therapy 3672 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604.919-878-1666.
8) Oriental Body Massage 6320 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616 (919) 871-3117.
9) Emily China Spa 3601 Capital blvd #111 Raleigh NC 27604 919-872-2223.
10) Asian Massage 1373 SE Maynard Road, Cary NC 27511.919-741-6078. Now has TS.
11) Studio Salon Massage 922 NE Maynard Road Cary NC 27513 919-388-1177.
12) Massage Atsu Garner 40 East Exit 312 Garner NC (919) 329-0090.
13) LePapillon Spa also goes by other names 108 Wind Chime, Raleigh, NC 919-268-5810. Appointment needed. Regular shower available.
14) Green Health Massage 11216-114 Capital Blvd, Wake Forest NC 27587 (Next to Wal. Mart) 919-554-4780. No TS.
15) Sunrise Bodycare 1869 Lake Pine DR. Cary, NC 27511 919-234-1208.
16) Eden Spa 2436 SW Cary Parkway Cary, NC. 27513 919-377-2607.
17) Canaan Massage 6300 Creedmoor Road Suite 186, Raleigh, NC 27612 919-848-3299.
18) VIP ASIAN SPA Weathers Ct Youngsville NC 27596 919) 570-5060.
19) Keep Healthy Massage Sutton Square 6325 Falls of the Neuse Road. Suite 9 Raleigh NC 27615 919-501-7773. No TS.
20) SuperRelax (X Asia Massage) 548 Huffman Mill Road, Burlington NC Right off 85&40 Exit 141 336-270-6547.
21) Joy Spa 9101 Leesville Road. Raleigh NC Pinecrest Point Plaza Number 165,919-771-8290 or 919-870-9556. Closed may reopen.
22) Red Rose Spa 2310 South Miami Blvd, Suite 133, Durham, NC 27703 919-564-9688.
23) Suncity Spas Massage 2891 Jones Franklin Road, Raleigh NC 919-348-2410.
24) MiMi Massage 137 O'Neal St. Burlington, NC 27215 336-395-8971.
25) SuperRelax 5533 Hwy 42 West, Unit A-12 Garner NC 919-779-9937.
26) Asian Relax Center 6405 Westgate Rd, Unit 125 , Raleigh NC 919 881 8489.
27) Asian Massage 2110 South Miami Blvd, Durham NC. 919-717-6726.
28) Holiday Spa 154 Morrisville Square Way, Morrisville NC 27560 919-377-2786 & 919-370-6490.
29) you-Relax Spa 750-the East Chatham Street, Cary NC 27511.919-378-9364.
30) Touch of Asia 811 E. Williams Street Apex NC 919 387-8282.
31) 1 + 1 Hair Salon Day Spa 1286 Buck Jones Road Cary NC (919) 633-5831.
32) Eastern Spa 800 West Williams Street #152 Apex NC 919-372-8233.
33) T&W Oriental Spa 101 Forest Drive Knightdale NC 919-752-6388.

Jimjim77
07-18-14, 14:03
Without going into details, and only working from my experience and from all the members who email me because of the list that I maintain, here is my observations on this report. Very questionable! In other words Bull Shit. I know this may get deleted but sending members on wild goose chases and twisting information to promote ones own agenda, regardless of the facts, is not in my opinion what we are all about. This is not to be argumentative, just to call out misinformation when you know what the true facts are.

GrayShades
07-18-14, 14:09
Without going into details, and only working from my experience and from all the members who email me because of the list that I maintain, here is my observations on this report. Very questionable! In other words Bull Shit. I know this May get deleted but sending members on wild goose chases and twisting information to promote ones own agenda, regardless of the facts, is not in my opinion what we are all about. This is not to be argumentative, just to call out misinformation when you know what the true facts are.This guy really needs to get a life. Not only do the stories smell of complete BS. To some members who don't know any better they might try the places that he mention only to find out for them selves that it was a waist of time and more importantly money.

Widower
07-18-14, 15:34
Similar experience at capital. She wiped it up with her hair. Seemed to enjoy it. No such luck this week in cary.Your rank is as phony as all of your post Colonel or Major or who ever you are pretending to be this time. Maybe they believed you in the school yard but nobody hears believes your post.

Es421
07-18-14, 16:37
Without going into details, and only working from my experience and from all the members who email me because of the list that I maintain, here is my observations on this report. Very questionable! In other words Bull Shit. I know this may get deleted but sending members on wild goose chases and twisting information to promote ones own agenda, regardless of the facts, is not in my opinion what we are all about. This is not to be argumentative, just to call out misinformation when you know what the true facts are.You mean you understood what the hell he was saying? It is a convoluted post to be sure. He may be Captain Code.

Admin2
07-18-14, 19:01
We have a troll on this thread, that's obvious. A couple guys with lots of posts have spoken up saying that in their vast experience the reports he posts aren't true. It's ok that that they do that because they aren't attacking the OP, they are giving THEIR experience. If I was a new guy and 5 long time guys said "No BJ here" and one new guy said "BJ here" I know who I would believe.

Why people get infractions for calling out trolls? Because you can't beat trolls to death, you can only starve them. This idiot is sitting in his tiny little apartment after his overbearing boss ate his ass because he did his meaningless job shitty today and he's thinking "Hey I know, I'll get those guys at the USASG all wound up and then I'll feel powerful." (Actually they don't think that, but it's why they do it.) So he writes a bunch of lies, then since I don't know the area I validate them and they go live. Then the next day he comes home and gets to jack off into a pair of his grannies panties reading about how you all reacted to him. Responding to trolls, quoting their posts, arguing with them, is EXACTLY what they want. It's like a free BBBJCOF to them.

Why don't I ban him? That's always a good question with an easy answer. Because it's a free forum, ten minutes later he has a new name and it starts all over again. To all the guys that say "IP ban him!" That would be a great idea if it was still 1998, but now, not so much.

Trolls are part of free forums like this, there is simply no way around them. I also throw flags for engaging with them because then it builds a culture where guys race to call out new guys because the new guys experience was different than their own. This is bad, it takes a couple 5-10 posts to be sure a troll is a troll and when the triggers are hair sensitive, lots of new guys get rolled up in the "I call BS" posts.

Sooooo what to do? It's actually quite simple, if the posts violate a guideline report it, otherwise ignore the member, just put them on your ignore list. If they don't get the masturbatory input they need here they will go elsewhere to get it. They literally can't help themselves, they are trolls.

A2

HeyGuys2006
07-19-14, 11:06
Hey guys, long time lurker here but rarely post. Just stopped today at the place on commonwealth. Got an older women with a name like cindy or something. She was very hesitant to give any happiness. Left unfullfilled.

I've hit Holiday a few times lately. Mainly because you mongers are crushing it over at you-Relax. I can't ever get in there anymore!

My experiences at Holiday have been great. Very good massage and a great HE. I'm not going to lie, I've not gotten more than a handy but it was damn good and I've never been rushed. No UTC but if that's what I want, I know places to go to get that. Maybe you walked into the restaurant next door by mistake.

RiceMan
07-19-14, 11:42
Long time follower, 1st time subscriber. Greetings to all! I have used knowledge from this board and feel it is time to contribute.

RiceMan
07-19-14, 12:00
Went to RR this past this past Thursday evening. Was greeted by a charming lady in about her mid to late 30's. I have seen this particular lady about 2 times now. The other lady that hangs out with her is my fav. FS all day for bill including. 6 for the house. Went for the hour massage. Table shower was great, she paid attention to little' man towards the end. The massage was good an 8/10, she used her elbows and slide with her knees on my break. It was amazing. She later told me hour was almost up. On the flip I tried to signal FS with hand gestures, but this lady never budges. Instead full nude sensual rub down for. 8. It was cool, I guess. After pop she cleaned me up and preceded with the front body massage.

Damage. 6 for massage. 8 for tip.

I will repeat. I hope I get the other lady next time though.

Stay Thirsty My Friends!

RiceMan
07-19-14, 12:09
Thought I should mention that 3) LePapillon Spa also goes by other names 108 Wind Chime, Raleigh, NC 919-268-5810 is no longer in service. I have tried calling and get the machine. I also have driven there and have seen open suites. If you browse http://www.loopnet.com/ you can see that 108 is available. Its a shame, there was where it all started. I have been going there since last August til February of this year. I always had FS with msog. The lady had known me pretty well. Damn. Oh well. Thank Jim Jim and map contributors!

Stay Thirsty My Friends.

NiceOne14
07-19-14, 12:50
Went last week. I really enjoyed the massage and plenty of attention paid to lower region. Overall a 8 for the experience.

RiceMan
07-19-14, 12:54
#13 LePapillon Spa closed for good. Not only have I called and received incorrect number please try again, but I have also driven past it. There are for rent signs for the suite. If you go on loop net you can see that the suite is up for lease. This is where it all started for me last August. It was a go to for FS. I had been going frequently where I would be charged. 6-. 8 for FS and. 6 for house plus it was msog! Damn I will sure miss that place.

Geeroma
07-19-14, 17:26
This is from a few weeks ago but I thought I would share. Stopped by late with a friend of mine. He went to the door and asked if they had time for 2 half hour rubs. He waved me in. We went our separate ways. Got the older thinner woman. My friend had the shorter one, that I had the last time I went. I did not get my girls name. She gave an ok massage, nothing spectacular. Great job on the flip. Lots of roaming allowed, left very happy. My friend said the same experience but with a better massage and less roaming. He is regular at Eden and said he liked Eden better when "his" girl was there. Will definitely go back as this is close to home. Plus from what you guys say there is a new girl who is better than these 2. I will be back in the next week or so and will report.

Lpmrhahn
07-19-14, 20:30
Hey guys, long time lurker here but rarely post. Just stopped today at the place on commonwealth. Got an older women with a name like cindy or something. She was very hesitant to give any happiness. Left unfullfilled.Not sure what you did wrong. I've always left happy. I think you saw the manager, who gives a so-so massage, but does a great job of teasing and seems to enjoy the ending.

Lpmrhahn
07-19-14, 20:35
I have been to.

RR.

VIP.

Eden.

Atsu Garner and Cary.

Holiday Morrisville.

Dupond.

I'm looking BBBJ. I know this is not going to happen at all these places and I know its going to depend on the relationship me and the provider. Please PM me if you know of one that I can work on. Yes I know I could visit the Hill and have Ashley getting me to shoot on the wall in a booth or Allison choking on my cum going down her throat and no BP girls I like to work for my reward.Been to Eden, Atsu Cary a lot, and you-Relax. The most I've ever gotten at any place is FIV and a kiss, even after tipping extremly well ($100+) on previous visits so they know I tip well. Good luck getting that. From what I've ready though, RR seems to be the most willing to go the extra mile, just haven't made it out to Durham.

LoverBoyWa
07-20-14, 07:07
#13 LePapillon Spa closed for good. Not only have I called and received incorrect number please try again, but I have also driven past it. There are for rent signs for the suite. If you go on loop net you can see that the suite is up for lease. This is where it all started for me last August. It was a go to for FS. I had been going frequently where I would be charged. 6-. 8 for FS and. 6 for house plus it was msog! Damn I will sure miss that place.Man I'm sad to here that if it is true. It was my first FS AMP also hopefully they will open up somewhere else real soon.

WildToRace
07-20-14, 13:07
Been to Eden, Atsu Cary a lot, and you-Relax. The most I've ever gotten at any place is FIV and a kiss, even after tipping extremly well ($100+) on previous visits so they know I tip well. Good luck getting that. From what I've ready though, RR seems to be the most willing to go the extra mile, just haven't made it out to Durham.To get what you want you are going to need to travel, the only place where you can get everything you want after the massage is Osaka spa behind South of the border off 95 just across the nc sc state line, I have been the several times over the years and have had excellent service, these women will make your toes curl with their tongues on the BJ and the FS they get into it, so next time you are out that way I highly suggest you stopping in!

RiceMan
07-21-14, 11:59
Sorry about the typos and double posting fellas. Eager beaver. I visited Paris spa Saturday around 4. I decided to try it out despite the past reviews. I didn't want to gamble with RR and maybe get FS, I would much try another on the the list and try my chances. Paris is located next to RR so I was familiar with the area. I called and notified them I was 15 min away. I was confused on the parking and even more sketched out by the outside house layout. What the hell, the thirst is real. I was greeted by a busty women in her mid to late 40's. Looks were about a 7/10 and body was an 8/10 considering her age. I asked for the table shower. She did a legit scrub down. On the flip the continued to scrub and noticed my little guy flexing. She paid attention to jr and twin brothers, scrubbed them down as well. I got the hint that he or FS might be available. We got back to the room and received a 7/10 massage. After she cleaned the oils off my back with a hot rag she began lightly touching my back and lower body making sure she touched twin boys. On the flip my little man was again flexing and drooling. She started to smile and laugh. She asked me what to do. I did the ol' hand gesture to signal for FS (make an O with one hand and use the other hands index finger and go in and out that O). She declined so I asked if she can get nude and hang out with jr for a bit. She accepts then asked how much I would tip and I say. 6. When I get back to the table she forgets to get nude and I'm trying hard as hell to persuade her to get nude but she plays dumb. I managed to loosen her bra and kiss the puppies, NICE. It seems the more and more I play with the pups the more she tries to rush jr. POP! Oh well. Cleaned little man and continues the front body massage, 8/10. The highlight came was when she was about to finish and gave me a face massage. I was about to melt and fall asleep. Made my eyes roll back. Then she mumbles something, I automatically think we are done then she tells me to sit on the edge of the table and gives me my last massage sitting upwards. Effort was definitely 10/10. I then dress up and she brings me a cup of water. Sketchy! Normally they give you bottled water, but I was dehydrated from her playing with jr. What the hell, yolo right? I leave through the back door and notice a fellow mongers car. So people definitely go to Paris but maybe lacks reviews?

Damage. 6 massage and ts. 6 for he and otc roaming. I may repeat but might take my chances at RR for FS.

RiceMan
07-21-14, 12:10
I have been following this board since last August and have visited several AMPs. If anyone has any questions pm me.

I have intel on RR, Paris, Apex, Holiday, VIP, Asian / Oriental spa Cary. I have been to all least twice.

Stay Thirsty My Friends!

Asianflu
07-21-14, 15:56
Been to Eden, Atsu Cary a lot, and you-Relax. The most I've ever gotten at any place is FIV and a kiss, even after tipping extremly well ($100+) on previous visits so they know I tip well. Good luck getting that. From what I've ready though, RR seems to be the most willing to go the extra mile, just haven't made it out to Durham.You might consider VIP in Youngsville. The menu is wide open there. VIP is pricey compared to the CAMPS. . 8 for 45 minuter massage, Sauna and TS. Expect to pay $. 2 to $. 4 for FS. I have not been there is a year so I do not know how they are pricing. I doubt if they went higher with all the CAMPs in the area. I was told it had impacted the business there. Perhaps, someone who's been there lately can chime in on prices.

RiceMan
07-21-14, 16:29
I myself have not visited VIP for a long time. I think they saw my tender face and said sucker. I went in saying it's been my second time. The lady at the window said wow yo so young, where yo gurl friend. I just laughed it off. Then paid the. 8. I didn't know what to expect. I was strictly looking for FS so I ditched the hot room and ts. Bad move. I had this mid 30's Asian lady, definitely a solid 8 in sexy lingerie. I had the best massage ever. She rubbed my back and discovered I discovered I had 3 lumps on my back I never had before (came from my poor mattress and sleeping on my living room couch). She completely rubbed them out. She popped every bone and joint on my body. Then she topped it off with a back walk. Best massage ever since I've been on usasexguide. And def hot Asian MILF. On the flip she saw how excited Jr was. I was still a rookie so I didn't know how to ask for menu. The most I got was a HJ for. 8. She told me I should have got the ts and sauna treatment and placed the tip on table before hand. I was such an idiot on tipping I said how much while opening my wallet filled with big and small faces. Just got to play with her puppies and lasted 3-5 min. I was a 2 pump chump then. Now I'm 3. She then says " Why you come here, you need girl friend, you baby. " I woke up sore from the massage but rejuvenated. My wallet was sore too. I haven't been back since. Kinda far and pricey. Def worth it for the massage and hot MILF. Idk might go back soon. Bday is coming up. I want lotus to hurry and open though.

Too Badd
07-21-14, 21:43
Had a nice little dream of Emily (#9 on JJ's list) earlier. Had a nice and hard massage, and left happy on the flip. Girl had a great shape and such a firm body. The interesting part is that it was her first day there. She was brought over from Superrelax (#1 on JJ's list), which apparently has the same "boss" as she called it. I got the impression it was just for the day and not a permanent thing, but enjoyed my dream for sure.

EdGein
07-22-14, 01:42
Went to RR this past this past Thursday evening. Was greeted by a charming lady in about her mid to late 30's. I have seen this particular lady about 2 times now. The other lady that hangs out with her is my fav. FS all day for bill including. 6 for the house. Went for the hour massage. Table shower was great, she paid attention to little' man towards the end. The massage was good an 8/10, she used her elbows and slide with her knees on my break. It was amazing. She later told me hour was almost up. On the flip I tried to signal FS with hand gestures, but this lady never budges. Instead full nude sensual rub down for. 8. It was cool, I guess. After pop she cleaned me up and preceded with the front body massage.
!One girl will NOT I repeat do anything but a HE. But she has mad massage skills and is likes to play around a bit more than the others.

One girl will NOT do anything but a HE. And the massage is meh. Sweet but not really a fire starter.

And one will just about do anything if you have protection. Good massage and even if you don't have protection she is fun. DATY, full nude roaming, lots of skin to skin contact. Wants a bit more tip than the others but hey you got to pay to play.

YMMV and You didn't hear it from me. But I have mostly stopped going elsewhere. Still haven't found a replacement for my ATF girl but if I can get some more traction on one girl locally I might have be happy.

Widower
07-22-14, 15:10
Hadn't been to Red Rose this year so I stopped in this afternoon. I must have shown up at the perfect time because no other mongers where there. The table shower was about a 6 - the massage was about a 3 - but I did talk her into BBBJ (no CIM) she did let me COB. As soon as I got on the table she stripped down and took my hand and put it between her legs (like I needed direction. LOL) Boy was she wet and seemed to enjoy my fingers a lot. Total trip was 60 at the door and $ tip.

Happy Hunting.

Lookin Good
07-23-14, 00:02
Not bigger as in endowed in the shorts but guys built like a football player.

I have a friend who wants to wade into the hobby and has decided to dabble in massage parlors first. He has his reasons and I can understand. Anyway, I've never done the AMP thing so I have no basis for providing advice or discussing experience. The thing is he's a bigger guy and quite self conscious about it. PM is fine but are any other "husky" guys out there that frequent AMPs and can provide advice or small bits of experience. Maybe even recommend AMPs friendly to the bigger guys. He's afraid of going in and getting less than stellar service or even getting turned away because of his size. Any advice would be appreciated and I'll do my best to get him to relay his experiences here for others.

Timmy55
07-23-14, 01:34

I have a friend who wants to wade into the hobby and has decided to dabble in massage parlors first. He has his reasons and I can understand. Anyway, I've never done the AMP thing so I have no basis for providing advice or discussing experience. The thing is he's a bigger guy and quite self conscious about it. PM is fine but are any other "husky" guys out there that frequent AMPs and can provide advice or small bits of experience. Maybe even recommend AMPs friendly to the bigger guys. He's afraid of going in and getting less than stellar service or even getting turned away because of his size. Any advice would be appreciated and I'll do my best to get him to relay his experiences here for others.I'm big but not that big. You can call me husky as well. I should have played football but opted for soccer in HS as a defender. I always go to RR, I've had all the girls there tell me "Oh wow you so big" haha. They love it, they get on top and start grinding out the knots with their knees and feet, its awesome. They give good massage as well. Listen, tell your boy not to worry. Walk in with confidence, head up chest out and let them take care of him. I would avoid the shower though, that shit is slippery as hell and I almost fell one time considering my size. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Timmy55
07-23-14, 01:35
Hadn't been to Red Rose this year so I stopped in this afternoon. I must have shown up at the perfect time because no other mongers where there. The table shower was about a 6 - the massage was about a 3 - but I did talk her into BBBJ (no CIM) she did let me COB. As soon as I got on the table she stripped down and took my hand and put it between her legs (like I needed direction. LOL) Boy was she wet and seemed to enjoy my fingers a lot. Total trip was 60 at the door and $ tip.

Happy Hunting.That never happens to me there! Good work homie. I must be trying to hard, LOL.

EdGein
07-23-14, 04:04
I'm big but not that big. You can call me husky as well. I should have played football but opted for soccer in HS as a defender. I always go to RR, I've had all the girls there tell me "Oh wow you so big" haha. They love it, they get on top and start grinding out the knots with their knees and feet, its awesome. They give good massage as well. Listen, tell your boy not to worry. Walk in with confidence, head up chest out and let them take care of him. I would avoid the shower though, that shit is slippery as hell and I almost fell one time considering my size. Let me know if you have any other questions.One provider make a negative comment about my size and I am what most folks call a Hoss.

She said, I should charge you by pound.

Got off table, got dressed and left. Hey my money is just as good even if I am 6'4 315#.

None of the girls at RR have ever said a word besides they need to work extra hard to get my back straight.

One local FS provider actually has said she liked being with me cause it made her feel tiny to be tossed around.

RiceMan
07-23-14, 11:24
Hey fellas, anyone here have intel on Ocean Spa Care off 6400 Falls of Neuse #203? I came across it on craigslist (http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/4581443558.html). Looking for a great massage and HE at the very least. I do stress the massage part, I need to get in the zone. I'm feeling sluggish. The site makes it seem like a legit only massage establishment but idk. Post or PM me. Thanks.

The thirst is real.

XHippie
07-23-14, 11:59
Stopped by yesterday for an hour drew Coco. Actually received a damn good massage, roaming outside only. Typical HE with a 2 handed firm grip. She is really a sweet girl nice personality pretty good English. Could probably get more in the future if drop a bunch of money there to get to know her and gain her trust this was the vibe I got.

BigGill
07-23-14, 13:36

I have a friend who wants to wade into the hobby and has decided to dabble in massage parlors first. He has his reasons and I can understand. Anyway, I've never done the AMP thing so I have no basis for providing advice or discussing experience. The thing is he's a bigger guy and quite self conscious about it. PM is fine but are any other "husky" guys out there that frequent AMPs and can provide advice or small bits of experience. Maybe even recommend AMPs friendly to the bigger guys. He's afraid of going in and getting less than stellar service or even getting turned away because of his size. Any advice would be appreciated and I'll do my best to get him to relay his experiences here for others.I totally understand your friend's concerns. I, too, am a bigger guy. What's so funny is that I just went to Touch of Asia yesterday and my experience has been that AMP'S allow the dollar to trump anything else. With that being said, they may give your friend some light joking (in English and other languages), but they will definitely service him. Just tell him to take it in stride and enjoy the attention.

I actually started going to AMP'S for this reason. My thoughts were, I'm sure they've experienced worst things than servicing me in there country (I. E. Oppression, abuse, etc), so this should be a walk in the park. Not to mention that they're getting paid very well for a few minutes of "torture".

BigGill
07-23-14, 14:06
Made a visit, searching for my ATF. Recent adds said that they have new management and new girls. I was greeted by a 40-50 yr. Old something. Nice enough, but not my type. It's always tough for me to ask for a different girl, but after spending lots of money lately I'm over being so concerned about their feelings.

The masseuse seemed fine with me requesting another girl (although I think she cussed me out, to her co-worker). She told me it would be 5 minutes. Shortly afterwards a bubbly 30-40 yr. Old something walked in with a big smile and ton of energy (still new).

I opted for the 30 min special (. 40) and was offered a complementary table shower. After some ribbing about my weight she escorted me to the shower room and hosed me down. She seemed very eager to offer me a rectal exam at no additional charge also. After a thorough cleaning she dried me off, ending with a cute moment of drying off my face and calling me her big baby.

We went back to the massage table and she gave a thorough and sensual massage. We went to the flip pretty quickly and she was all over my "other muscle". As she explored, I did as well and was allowed to roam without restrictions, but it was fully clothed. The massage was nice and I definitely feel that more can be had, once trust is established. Will repeat.

ColoneleOngus
07-23-14, 14:40
Checked out Duraleigh road AMP yesterday. Walked in, not busy, young maybe mid 20's gal welcomes and takes me back to a room. She was skinny, not the same gal as last time. And had pretty good English. I asked her how long she had worked there and she said she just arrived. She had killer legs and let me roam. Even let me roam in the crotch. Talked quite a bit then she had me flip and Faye hopped up on my lower legs and started massaging my thighs. Well I got hard and the towel slipped off. She just stared at it and licked her tongue on her lips. But no BBBJ but it did end nicely. She was about a 7 and the massage same. Tipped $60.

Lpmrhahn
07-23-14, 19:14
Visited Emily Massage today during lunch. Almost didn't make it, as I was pulling in an amazing WSW actually walked by and I considered that for a minute, but decided against it. Walked in and and older lady greeted me, was disappointed at first, but soon an insanely cute 30-something with amazing legs came to the front to walk me back. Opted for an hour + table shower with her. Good massage, not the best I've ever had, but she spent the first half of the massage strictly on the table, never touching the ground, which was a new experience. The very annoying part came when I flipped and she spent the next 20 minutes staring at her phone between my legs while she rubbed my legs and thighs. She never stopped rubbing, but I've never had this happen before and would have preferred she focused. I didn't think I was going to leave happy, she kept everything covered the whole time, and the couple of times she brushed it she'd move it out of her way with the cloth. However after she wiped me down she whispered in my ear if I wanted to leave happy. Um yes! She then ruined it by asking how much I'd tip! I said 60, she asked for 80, I said do a good job and we'd see. She did a great job! Allowed to explore mostly on top. Very thorough TS as well.

Looks I'd give her 8/10, massage would be a 6/10, TS 9/10 and lasted the full 15 minutes. I will say that the massage lasted by 75 minutes, I guess she realize she spent to much time on her phone, but it did ruin it a bit. Still, she was very cute, left happy, and a great TS. Just make sure you tell them its not your first visit and be prepared to haggle over tip, and you should be good.

PHW1130
07-23-14, 22:17
Went back to Westgate tonight, and had a wonderful time as usual. Had a great massage and left happy. They act like they appreciate our business.

Prfsoapm12
07-24-14, 00:20
Stopped by in the morning earlier this week at Garner ATSU. Older woman, but cute, and great personality. Massage was about a 6, roaming all over (clothed) was encouraged throughout, and definitely left happy. $60 special, plus tip. I feel that the value here is good (cost to service ratio).

RJizzle
07-24-14, 21:21
I stopped by this morning around 10 and was greeted by a very attractive older woman. She had a nice smile and a beautiful shape! I paid a younger girl the house fee, but asked for the older woman. The young girl said something angrily in Chinese while the older gal looked surprised. When we got to the room I realized that she spoke very little English, but I could tell that she was no amateur. After about 10 minutes, she left the room and I took it upon myself to flip because I'm not really into the whole massage party anyway. For the rest of our session she gives me a sensual body rub with lots of teasing. She let me roam OTC everywhere. I motioned for her to finish me but she says that she can't because her boss is here. I pull up my towel and tell her to get on top of me. She straddles me and sits on my crotch. Then she starts dry humping me. It was awesome! At the end, I sit up and put my arms around her and she puts my face in her tits. Great time!

ColoneleOngus
07-25-14, 13:09
Was out West for a change so tried eastern spa in apex. Nice clean new. Drew 40 something lady 5/10 and headed back. Typical setup. Massage was good. No roaming or other fun. Just a straight up massage. Won't repeat since there are so many other options out there.

BTW had tried sunrise spa in apex few months ago. Good massage but lady looked like ex commie party leader, acted like it to. Seemed like straight up operation, no monkey business.

Sobe69
07-25-14, 15:00
Anyone have experience with the sister? I was not too impressed with Nancy but her sister looks pretty hot.

Http://www.absolute-therapy.com

PenaltyKiller
07-25-14, 15:35
Hello all. 1st time poster, long time onlooker. Been reading the board since around new years. Figured I'd contribute to the cause.

Anyways, decided to head to Red Rose today based off the many reviews on this board. Got there around 11-ish, drove past it at first then quickly figured out it was in that shopping / medical center. Parked in the back and walked around. Was greeted at the door by a 50 something woman who immediately grabbed me and escorted me to a room where another woman was waiting, who was also 40-50 something. Was saying Hello, and right off the bat hinted that more would be available post massage. So she left the room as I got undressed. Came back after I was settled and gave a decent massage. Tried touching during the massage, she told me to wait for the flip, so I agreed. I love hard massages, and I like the fact she didn't need to ask to give it. Before the flip, she wiped me down with this super hot towel. Then we she told me to turn over, the negotiation immediately began. She said HE was. 40, HE + under the shirt touching was. 60, and HE + under the pants touching was. 80. Considering her looks at best was 6/10, I opted for just a HE. She went for what I thought was oil, and rubbed it over my friend. Then I immediately smelled rubbing alcohol, then my friend's friends were burning something fierce and it hurt pretty bad for about a minute. After shaking hands with the unemployed, she finished the massage. Offered me a bottle of water afterwards.

Total damage was $. Message was 7/10, provider was a 6/10. Was a little let down to be honest. Been to a couple around here and a few out of state. I know YMMV, but based on the good word of mouth, I expected more. The lobby area clearly looked like someone sleeps in there afterhours.

Lancemalking
07-25-14, 16:08
Hello everybody,

I'm down from Roanoke next weekend and am looking for a quality provider to visit me at my hotel for a 1-2 hour massage. No FS but I definitely want some extra's. Any recommendations?

Lance.

RiceMan
07-25-14, 20:46
Heading to Ocean Spa Care tomorrow morning, let's see what we got here.

Stay Thirsty My Friends.

jobobtheclown
07-25-14, 20:52
So in google-ing the number of an AMP, I found something interesting. It looks like monster.com for AMPs:

www.huarenlife.com/invest/list.php?catid=649

Run it through a translator.

Not super useful, but just an interesting peek behind the curtain.

stepstool
07-26-14, 09:40
For those of you who may be heading East. I was on business a couple of weeks ago and noticed an AMP in a small strip in the El-Roy community about 5 miles east of Goldsboro. Last week I was back that way and decided to TOFTT and pay back for all of the good advice I've received here. Upon entering I was greeted by mama behind the desk and an average looking younger Asian lady. The layout was typical with walls not reaching the ceiling. Very little English was spoken, and I was only asked "hour?" I replied yes, and no money was exchanged at that point. I got undressed and the younger lady returned and began the massage. Somewhat lackluster at first, but it grew into the hardest, hurt so good, massage I've ever had, primarily using her elbows between my ribs. She used so much pressure it was all I could do to keep from farting! On the flip, no suggestion of anything extra offered, just more heavy massage, then "massage finished". Stopped at the register on the way out. Massage. 60, tipped. 20 which seemed to be appreciated. If you're in the area looking for extras, this may not be your place. But I will add I went with the flow and did not ask for anything either. If your back is in need of a good working over, though, it is a stop worth considering.

John252
07-26-14, 11:30
Gboro has its own subforum.

Self service only but one of them reached for the root of the tool in a semi painful semi pleasurable manner.

No OTC.

Mad massage skills.

Variable aunties in looks dept, if this is important stay close to home.

They been busy most days, agin, appt likely helpful.

Engrish not so good at times.

Spaceball1
07-26-14, 15:59
She used so much pressure it was all I could do to keep from farting!LOL! I had a similar experience. Went in for a massage on an empty stomach, and every time the masseuse put any kind of pressure on my middle or lower back, my stomach would grumble loudly. I had to assure the lady that I was fine and that I just needed to get some food in me.

Thanks for sharing BTW.

Beeev
07-28-14, 01:50
Posted in Body Rubs.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/busty-bombshell-trained-in-the-art-of-sensual-massage-24/17688002

NeedsSome
07-28-14, 10:11
I got the itch this weekend and had to get it scratched. I decided on Atsu in Cary. I called ahead to see who was available, made my choice and was there 30 minutes later. When I arrived I was the only customer there, nice and quit. The girl up front recognized me and called behind the curtain to lady I had made the appointment with. She led me back to the room. If you like a firm massage then this is the place to go. She worked out all the aches and pains and that was before the flip. After about 45 minutes she whispered in my ear for me to flip over and that is when the fun began. I have seen this Therapist 4 or 5 time previously so she knew what I liked so I was very relaxed and please when my hours was up.

WalSTreet
07-28-14, 11:54
Hello my brothers. Can I get a referral? PM or post if fine. Just laded at the big blue RDU. Staying near beltline Looking for outcall to my hotel. Can you save me some time and recommend one of your rub ladies? Thanks!

WalSTreet
07-28-14, 11:55
Anyone have experience with the sister? I was not too impressed with Nancy but her sister looks pretty hot.

Http://www.absolute-therapy.comAny feedback? I ma take a run.

Ronnor
07-28-14, 15:15
Hello my brothers. Can I get a referral? PM or post if fine. Just laded at the big blue RDU. Staying near beltline Looking for outcall to my hotel. Can you save me some time and recommend one of your rub ladies? Thanks!This might get better response on the backpage forum.

WalSTreet
07-28-14, 18:49
Any feedback? I ma take a run.I did a little recon. The sister does not take new business or do solos. She only assists with 4 hand. What a shame.

Member #4364
07-28-14, 21:06
Went and saw my normal girl there. She used to be great and really into getting the job done, including tit play. But the last couple times she has become very mechanical and not into getting touched. Will probably not go there anymore.

RiceMan
07-28-14, 21:09
Hey fellas, I went to Ocean care spa Saturday morning. As far as I can tell this is a just a honest establishment. The lady that greeted me was in her late 40's to mid 50's. SHewas an 8/10 for her age. Not my type though. The establishment is beach themed and the room reminded me of the dentist. No dim lights or rose lighting kind of gave me a hint. Massage was at the very least a 9/10. Different techniques. Was looking for sensual touches to make a move but no move was made. On the flip she covered me avoided seeing little man. Definitely had goosebumps about 4 times. She gave an awesome facial massage. No he.

Damage.

6 for 1 hr massage.

2 for tip.

Total. 8 for one of the best massages I have received. Neck and neck to VIP. Might repeat if I just want to get a good rub. Otherwise back to RR or might try Lotus when open. Pm for more details on the visit. YMMV.

Stay Thirsty My Friends.

PHW1130
07-29-14, 16:46
Posted in Body Rubs.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/busty-bombshell-trained-in-the-art-of-sensual-massage-24/17688002Thanks, you saved me, had her on my radar.

John252
08-02-14, 07:29
1. My little friend went to a favorite, had provider that was new to him. She failed to provide the same massage services he was used to, though still good. Self finish softly suggested. She acted proud of herself at the end, told him her name clearly as if he should repeat with her. He thought repeated trips would get more. Absent the pain that others inflict, this plasmatics singer an avoid.

2. My friend sought relief from the flowery side of Raleigh. Easy to find after flying by the French Connection. He got buzzed. Worst cAMP massage ever, not worth it, too light, too nothing. Spatula action brought ought clear explanation, faint fish market smell so not much food was purchased.

Grambo007
08-03-14, 08:50
RR must be getting popular and the girls know it. There last week, and had a good time with a new girl in her early 30's and well endowed. However after the TS, which was good, the massage was not the best. On the flip, she indicated more by hand job motion and.

Asked for $80 more on top of the usual 60 entrance fee. This is up from the $60 for extras a couple of weeks ago, not a good sign, someone is over tipping!

Grambo007.

EdGein
08-04-14, 01:29
RR must be getting popular and the girls know it. There last week, and had a good time with a new girl in her early 30's and well endowed. However after the TS, which was good, the massage was not the best. On the flip, she indicated more by hand job motion and.

Asked for $80 more on top of the usual 60 entrance fee. This is up from the $60 for extras a couple of weeks ago, not a good sign, someone is over tipping!

Grambo007.Yeah. One of the girls there didn't like the $40 I gave her after a a no nude, no roaming encouraged HJ only session the other day. I reminded her that her co-worker would do much more than that.

Kurt308
08-04-14, 07:27
Yeah. One of the girls there didn't like the $40 I gave her after a a no nude, no roaming encouraged HJ only session the other day. I reminded her that her co-worker would do much more than that.I too have gotten haggled over the tip the last two times there. The service is also going down hill. I'm not returning till I hear of some new girls and give it another try.

Timmy55
08-04-14, 13:02

Grambo007.Same thing happened to me! I tried to tip 40, she shook her head and said 80, I was like umm yea if you offer FS then we can talk. I ended up tipping the 80, and I never went back.

Luv Massage
08-04-14, 13:45
Was in the neighborhood so I stopped by hoping that they might be open. No such luck. Signage is up. There was paper covering the bottom 75% of the windows. There was a contractor's truck parked just in front of the door. The door was open and I could see the legs of some guy on a ladder just inside the door. Did not appear to be any carpeting.

So it definitely appears to be a continuing work in progress but won't be finished tomorrow. I'll try again in a couple of weeks and make another report unless someone else posts something in the meantime.

CaptianJack
08-05-14, 00:37
I visited this past week and needless to say I left happy. This was my first time here in Cary and I was surprise she wanted a coupon for the massage and table shower. In the end I convinced her to go for $70 for the house and doubled it with the tip. I will say the massage itself really good and the flip was great. My lady was a little older and I'm thinking about going back at the end of the week. Do anyone have a favorite girl I should see? There was plenty of OTC fun but I would like to have my back worked by someone a little younger.

GrayShades
08-05-14, 08:02
I visited this past week and needless to say I left happy. This was my first time here in Cary and I was surprise she wanted a coupon for the massage and table shower. In the end I convinced her to go for $70 for the house and doubled it with the tip. I will say the massage itself really good and the flip was great. My lady was a little older and I'm thinking about going back at the end of the week. Do anyone have a favorite girl I should see? There was plenty of OTC fun but I would like to have my back worked by someone a little younger.That is an expensive he. A lot more pleasure can be had for a lot.

Less.

NeedsSome
08-05-14, 11:56
I visited this past week and needless to say I left happy. This was my first time here in Cary and I was surprise she wanted a coupon for the massage and table shower. In the end I convinced her to go for $70 for the house and doubled it with the tip. I will say the massage itself really good and the flip was great. My lady was a little older and I'm thinking about going back at the end of the week. Do anyone have a favorite girl I should see? There was plenty of OTC fun but I would like to have my back worked by someone a little younger.Captain,

I have seen Lucy there 3-4 times and have always left happy. She does a great job on the massage.

What was the name of the girl you saw?

Nattie
08-05-14, 12:18
I've noticed with increased frequency that tips for a massage and HJ are really getting out of control. I did a survey a while back and the average tip was $40 which seems in line with the service. Just so you have a point of reference, in Manhattan NY where the cost of living exceeds ours the house fee is $60 and FS is $120-$140 more. The girls are incredibly hot, young and want to please. I was just there a week ago so I am speaking from experience. With some of the tips I see being thrown around there's no reason for the service to get any better. When the women are frowning on $60 tips and asking for more then there's a problem. I seen guys bragging about giving $80. WTF?? Just my two cents worth.

Nattie.

CaptianJack
08-05-14, 23:38
Captain,

I have seen Lucy there 3-4 times and have always left happy. She does a great job on the massage.

What was the name of the girl you saw?I didn't catch her name. Re: tip. She got $ for the rather excellent massage (better than MassageEnvy) , $ for my good mood and $ for the show she put on.

BrownRod
08-06-14, 04:14
I've noticed with increased frequency that tips for a massage and HJ are really getting out of control. I did a survey a while back and the average tip was $40 which seems in line with the service. Just so you have a point of reference, in Manhattan NY where the cost of living exceeds ours the house fee is $60 and FS is $120-$140 more. The girls are incredibly hot, young and want to please. I was just there a week ago so I am speaking from experience. With some of the tips I see being thrown around there's no reason for the service to get any better. When the women are frowning on $60 tips and asking for more then there's a problem. I seen guys bragging about giving $80. WTF?? Just my two cents worth.

Nattie.You are right because the ladies want the tip more than most want the extra service. The place in garner the lady was asking for 60 tip, when I said no just give me a good massage she was then ok with a smaller tip, more people need to be willing to walk away with just the massage and the crazy tips will come back down.

MajorSlowCum
08-06-14, 13:13
Stopped by red rose on Miami the other day. Had been a long time since I was there. Jojo was dressed to kill so we went on back. I got undressed, dmassage started and it was ok. But her legs looked great in those heels so I started roaming. A few minutes later she was naked, on top of me and we were having a great time. Shot all over her backside. Even got to slide my ock all over her very clean pussy and ass. If I had a condom probably would have been full service. . She is extra clean down there which is nice. Ate her out to. All for 80 roses. She was really into it. Will repeat today.

RiceMan
08-06-14, 23:40
Broke down and went to RR. I should have known better with posting and past experiences striking out for homerun. I was greeted by a lady in her 40. Nice lady and attractive for her age with an average body. I haven't seen her before she has visible tattoos on her arms. She used a lot of light elbow methods. Massage 6/10. She wanted. 6 for he and. 8 for otc and fiv. Overall I was dissatisfied. She was nice and all but I wanted the FS, I was extremely thirsty. Damn. This place is to hit and miss for me. Sticking by my guns. No more RR for a while. Maybe VIP trip or other AMPs in cary area. Anyone have an idea where to go for great massage and FS other than VIP and RR. Post or PM. PM if desire more info on my visit.

Damage. 6 massage and. 8 tip total $140.

It's getting a little watered down here.

Stay Thirsty fellows.

Kurt308
08-07-14, 07:21
Broke down and went to RR. I should have known better with posting and past experiences striking out for homerun. I was greeted by a lady in her 40. Nice lady and attractive for her age with an average body. I haven't seen her before she has visible tattoos on her arms. She used a lot of light elbow methods. Massage 6/10. She wanted. 6 for he and. 8 for otc and fiv. Overall I was dissatisfied. She was nice and all but I wanted the FS, I was extremely thirsty. Damn. This place is to hit and miss for me. Sticking by my guns. No more RR for a while. Maybe VIP trip or other AMPs in cary area. Anyone have an idea where to go for great massage and FS other than VIP and RR. Post or PM. PM if desire more info on my visit.

Damage. 6 massage and. 8 tip total $140.

It's getting a little watered down here.

Stay Thirsty fellows.RR is always a home run since day one, and been there many times. You know to take your raincoat right?

Pgrandis54
08-07-14, 09:57
Probably not the right forum but which AMPs are the best for massage only when you just don't have the cash for the whole experience. Crabtree is cheap $58 for the hour but not my favorite massage.

Thought the apex AMP on lake pine was legit only. Any feedback.

Finally do you tip at these places. Was thinking $10.

Yolanda69
08-07-14, 13:09
Hey buds, have been gone for months and noticed reports on red Rose, would someone be kind enough to tell me where RR is located. Looked thru threads and can't find. Thanks a bunch.

Luv Massage
08-07-14, 13:50
Probably not the right forum but which AMPs are the best for massage only when you just don't have the cash for the whole experience. Crabtree is cheap $58 for the hour but not my favorite massage.

Finally do you tip at these places. Was thinking $10.There are quite a few that frown on HE by their staff. #9 Emily, #14 Green Health, #17 Canaan, #19 Keep Healthy. I haven't gone to all the establishments on JimJim's list but these I've been to. Occasionally guys get lucky but the girls who work there can lose their jobs if the bosses find out that they have given any extra services in order to increase the size of the tips they receive.

For these places, if I feel the massage is exceptional I tip $40, above average $20, average with a positive attitude $20, average or somber attitude $10, below average or bad attitude $0-$5.

Some guys will say I over tip, but I know that most of these girls get only a small portion of the fee paid for the massage, the lion's share goes to the house. Sort of like waiters in restaurants, their paycheck is almost nothing, they rely on the tips.

OverEasy919
08-07-14, 14:20
So I decided to visit again. And glad I did. This visit was revealing. My provider was the older lady with arm tat. Lucky. I wasn't. While the massage is mediocre, I knew what awaited on the flip. With the standard hand motion. She asked if I wanted same as last time. I said yes. As she began her duty, the hobbyist in the next room was receiving FS. There is no mistaking that sound. When I asked my provider what she thought they were doing. Her response was, "No sex here. " Yeah. Right. I replied as I rolled my eyes. As I left. She made sure to tell me to ask only for her when I come again. Yeah. Right.

So my question is. Anyone have any idea who the other provider was? I caught a brief glimpse going from TS to room but no name. Would like to repeat and receive FS.

DiddyBop
08-07-14, 15:52

Finally do you tip at these places. Was thinking $10.Green Health (I think that's what it's called), in Wake Forest, is totally legit. Massage only.

MajorSlowCum
08-07-14, 17:30

Finally do you tip at these places. Was thinking $10.Yeah, lake pine, called sunrise, in apex is legit. They'll call LEO if you try to hard. Best massage I ever got was the older mamasan at AMP across from the old Kmart near triangle malll. She was so small but strong and backwalked great. Sexy little body even if she is older. Second best was Lucy at the old buck Jones road AMP near reys. But she and it are long gone. She had nice tight pussy to. Two for one special so to speak. Both are average priced. Tip minimum 20, 40 with he, and 80 for fun fun time.

NC Wanderer
08-07-14, 19:22
Hey buds, have been gone for months and noticed reports on red Rose, would someone be kind enough to tell me where RR is located. Looked thru threads and can't find. Thanks a bunch.Red Rose Spa.

2310 S Miami Blvd, Durham, NC 27703.

(919) xxx-7711.

RiceMan
08-07-14, 19:53
RR is always a home run since day one, and been there many times. You know to take your raincoat right?Yeah normally. There was that new girl. And she told me during the massage if I got BJ and vs and I said yes, she then says boss man does not allow. Yeah I had the coat and was about to tip her extra. It was a no go. Strike! Idk maybe YMMV case.

I'm Very Thirsty My Friends.

RiceMan
08-07-14, 22:05
Stoped by #10 Asian Massage 1373 SE Maynard Road, Cary NC 27511. Soooooo disappointed. Lady in late 40's. Ok looks ok body. Appropriate for an Asian lady her age. He must be the auntie of the house. Jim jims list says there is a ts but I wasn't offered one. Place looks decent. . 6 for 1 hr massage. She answered the door with a gray night gown. Got the massage and 10 min in I start wandering my hands and nothing underneath the gown. Nice. She flips and asks what I want. I say FS. She declined and says only BJ or HJ. I was so ready for the FS I offered a bill and she says for BJ and I'm like Damn! So at the very least I was thinking half way In I'm taking off my hat so it will be worth it with baby batter in the back of her tonsils. 3 min into it she tells me to hurry and I take. Off the hat to speed the process then she says she can't do that you take off now only HJ. WTF! She had nice eraser nips. Splat! She clean me up and says done! Dude! 15 min of a bs massage and crap BJ HJ. Then towards the end a he gropes me and thrust my hips on hers and says next time and then 4 hands. Yeah right! I didn't even get a water bottle.

Damage. 6 for 15 min massage at most and. 10 for CBJ HJ (wanted the FS then thought I can take off hat because of the tip amt. Nope) total. 160.

So thirsty my friends!

RiceMan
08-07-14, 22:05
Stoped by #10 Asian Massage 1373 SE Maynard Road, Cary NC 27511. Soooooo disappointed. Lady in late 40's. Ok looks ok body. Appropriate for an Asian lady her age. He must be the auntie of the house. Jim jims list says there is a ts but I wasn't offered one. Place looks decent. . 6 for 1 hr massage. She answered the door with a gray night gown. Got the massage and 10 min in I start wandering my hands and nothing underneath the gown. Nice. She flips and asks what I want. I say FS. She declined and says only BJ or HJ. I was so ready for the FS I offered a bill and she says for BJ and I'm like Damn! So at the very least I was thinking half way In I'm taking off my hat so it will be worth it with baby batter in the back of her tonsils. 3 min into it she tells me to hurry and I take. Off the hat to speed the process then she says she can't do that you take off now only HJ. WTF! She had nice eraser nips. Splat! She clean me up and says done! Dude! 15 min of a bs massage and crap BJ HJ. Then towards the end a he gropes me and thrust my hips on hers and says next time and then 4 hands. Yeah right! I didn't even get a water bottle.

Damage. 6 for 15 min massage at most and. 10 for CBJ HJ (wanted the FS then thought I can take off hat because of the tip amt. Nope) total. 160.

So thirsty my friends!

Jimjim77
08-08-14, 10:55
It has been reported that they now have a TS. But I have not been there since it was reported. Can anyone confirm that they actually do have one.

So thirsty my friends!

Jimjim77
08-08-14, 10:58
HJ is possible. I have first and second hand experience (pun intended). Major you must be losing your touch.

Yeah, lake pine, called sunrise, in apex is legit. They'll call LEO if you try to hard. Best massage I ever got was the older mamasan at AMP across from the old Kmart near triangle malll. She was so small but strong and backwalked great. Sexy little body even if she is older. Second best was Lucy at the old buck Jones road AMP near reys. But she and it are long gone. She had nice tight pussy to. Two for one special so to speak. Both are average priced. Tip minimum 20, 40 with he, and 80 for fun fun time.

Binkster
08-08-14, 13:24
I went on a Monday night after 7 pm. Empty except for me. The woman who take me back is mid thirties, tallish. She smiles a lot and if I don't understand something shows no hesitation to step closer and whisper it in my ear. BTW, that is my cue to be about the same noise level. Excellent back work, but every times she comes close to my ass, I moan and twist just a bit. She pulls my towel down and starts massaging near my ass and spread my legs and she starts playing. Before long she is reaching under and I am arching up and the boys are happy. So after a bit more real leg work, she signals me to role over. I ask for a few extras and she takes her time. I rolled over with over 30 minutes left and she takes her time. If you want her name or to be bored by some details. I ask for a bit more than a standard HE and she took her time, so it was. 7 with TS and. 6 tip. I generally tip. 4 for an enjoyable "event".

BTW, about 10 minutes before I was leaving someone came in who apparently needed hearing aids. I could hear him all the way down the hall and I do use hearing aides and they were not in. I find staying quiet is a great policy and once they know you won't shout to the heavens, they get a lot more comfortable fast. Plus, just think if it had been you with your nipples being played with and suddenly there's some guy reminding you your world is bigger than her eyes and fingers. Be nice. Be Quiet.

Binkster
08-08-14, 13:27
I was seeing a woman, CoCo. A real beauty and great. Anyway, I have recently been getting, Coco is gone back to school, try someone else. Now they have said things like this before and CoCO was back later, but it has been a long time, now. Have any of you see her somewhere else or even at Holiday? If she still around would love to see her, otherwise got to teach a few what I like and that takes time.

MajorSlowCum
08-08-14, 13:43
I was seeing a woman, CoCo. A real beauty and great. Anyway, I have recently been getting, Coco is gone back to school, try someone else. Now they have said things like this before and CoCO was back later, but it has been a long time, now. Have any of you see her somewhere else or even at Holiday? If she still around would love to see her, otherwise got to teach a few what I like and that takes time.Got double teamed at holiday. Fingers up the whole and everyone in a party mood. It was late night and a little 420 may have been going on in back. Not my thing.) it the massage was sure fine. On the way out the guy closing the vietnamese place next door ask me if their massage good. He said he always hears loud moaning and screams thru the walls. So he thought they must be very rough. I said happy endings always. He looked confused. Guess he ain't a member of this board, LOL.

thyll2
08-08-14, 14:37
It has been reported that they now have a TS. But I have not been there since it was reported. Can anyone confirm that they actually do have one.I made the initial report about the shower have had one here before. They had just had it installedit did add a lot of value to my visit. Amy seemed very proud of it because before they completed it she told me about it and on my next visit she asked me if I wanted a table shower after my massage.

PHW1130
08-08-14, 15:24
I made the initial report about the shower have had one here before. They had just had it installedit did add a lot of value to my visit. Amy seemed very proud of it because before they completed it she told me about it and on my next visit she asked me if I wanted a table shower after my massage.I agree table shower installed.

MajorSlowCum
08-08-14, 21:21
It has been reported that they now have a TS. But I have not been there since it was reported. Can anyone confirm that they actually do have one.Similar experience to jimjim at #10 on meynerd. Nice big nipples, great body. He via HJ for 40. Smelled like they were smokin rope in the backroom. These are new owners, cash only. The old ladies sold and apparently retired. Table shower ok but very tall, on steps. Could be safety hazard. Looks like cushioned tables but old decor still the same. Door now locked, must ring bell. These girls are from a much faster environment out West and seemed very bored here. Be sure to make them laugh and smile, it will payoff. This place has potential.

Binkster
08-09-14, 15:59
I had had a great dream at another spa, which I reported on. I return in my dreams to 29 but didn't have the time to knap that long. I decided to try out 1. I had read that they are legit only but some private contacts made it sound like that may not be true. So I got ready to dream.

I am glad I did. First, they have walls that go all the way up, so there is some extra privacy, but you can hear some outside noise, so I follow my normal KIQS (Keep It Quiet Stupid) policy.

BTW, I did find the face holes on the table a bit awkward. They seemed too long and constricted my neck a bit, and I have a long neck.

On the way in I drew the older woman. Pretty sure she was in charge. Not great in the face. Thought about asking for someone else, but passed because this was my first time there. I did tell her it was my first time there, but I had dreamed at similar places like Holiday and Westgate. She shook her head and seemed to like that. I got undressed and placed .4 on the table along with a bottle of my favorite lube. I should mention here the list of choices shown .8 for ts and room, but she said it was .7. I asked for half an hour at .5. I stripped and waited for a moment. I usually play a bit and show a bit of attention when they come back. She comes back and chuckles when she sees me, friendly, as I smiled back. She sees the money and the lube. When I am on my stomach, she asked me if I wanted to use my lube, I told her later. She nodded her head and continued.

Great back and neck massage. At this point, I told her I wanted the full hour. She verified I had the extra and said she would be happy. She also did my hips and butt very well. Every once in while she would swipe up my crack and I would wiggle and moan a bit. She finished my massage and started moving her hand slowly up my thigh. I reached back and made what I wanted obvious. She walked over to the my lube and came back and started. Soon I was ready to roll over and when she saw what she called caused, she said "very nice" At this point, I would have loved a beauty, but she knew what she was doing. If you want details, PM me, but it was a no-rush situation. I was happy.

She did a great clean up and brought water. She asked me to wait a bit. I did. I figured she heard another customer. When I came out there was a very beautiful woman in the lobby. The original woman said I might want see this woman if she was not there. I said thank you that would be great. The new woman came up and hugged me pressing her leg against my crotch and whispered in my ear she looked forward to seeing me next time, all as the original woman looked on and smiled. I am not sure, but I think I was vetted and passed up the chain. We'll see. Right now I plan to revisit my last place first, but who knows if time gets tight.

NcPantyHose2
08-09-14, 19:43
Stopped by sunrise in apex. Nicely decorated. Drew a short squat Chinese woman in her 40's trying to act in her 20's. Should have turned around and walked out. Especially with the big wad of nose hairs she had. Well the massage was ok. Started out fine but then she kept squeezing the neck so tight it hurt real bad. I asked her to stop so she shifted to the legs. No rubbin on the boys, no teasing. And the flip I tried to jump start things but she kept saying no they don't do that, for me to go somewhere else. She also said she was sick of guys coming in there and doing that and there would be big trouble if it didn't stop. So I finished up the massage, got dressed, left tip and walked out. Will not return. $70 for the hour which was actually less. No he, no water. No repeat. Stay safe out there mongers!

RiceMan
08-09-14, 20:41
Hey fellas, wanted to get a quick opinion. Is it me or is the AMPs on this forum lacking in either good menús or massage quality? As a whole not individually. I'm gamed but a recently it seems inconsistent. Idk if I'm doing something wrong or going to the wrong places. I love a Great massage and when I get an FS it's like icing on the cake and anything else extra like BJ or he is like the toppings. I don't know to many hits and miss for me. Might chill out for a bit till a 100% AMP kicks in. My wallet is looking a short but most importantly I'm still thirsty!

Stay Thirsty My Friends!

Pgrandis54
08-09-14, 21:52
Anybody read the AMP forums in honolulu. (the best). Dallas or ny. Backpage ads actually show you the real girls. Korean AMPs FS GFE georgeous girls.

Man I feel shafted in nc. Guess its w,hatever local law will allow.

Can't beleive I was in honolulu 5 days and knew nothing about this.

Any AMPs closer with this caliber of girls? Saw one in charlotte that looked promising.

BrownRod
08-10-14, 12:49
She advertises in the body rub section, has anyone tried her service or has any info on her.

Thanks.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/unwind-with-me-28/17813588

Livinitinva
08-10-14, 17:43
I don't see it on the list and I'm looking for decent options besides VIP in Youngsville that are convenient from the Wake Forest Area.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-openoriental-massage5416-six-forks-rd-919-846-9999/17836090

IBuyIt2
08-10-14, 20:27
When I went to #18 (VIP) and ALL I got was a massage! I had been there 3 times before and hot a home run but this time just a massage. The lady at the door said she did not remember / recognize me, even though I said I had been there before. I'm not sure if she was the same woman as my earlier visits. I was shown a room left the $ and got undressed. An older lady came to take me to the TS and began to ask me about my personal belongings. She had me put all my wallet, cell phone and the tip in a ziplock bag and take it with me (this was new to me for any AMP). The TS was ok but when it came to the boys she did the "you wash" thing and I said "no you" and she cringed and said said no. This wS not a good sign. Back to the room, towel over my butt the whole time. Great massage though. On the flip, towel stayed on my boys and she steered clear of them like they were radioactive. She said we have 5 minutes and 5 minutes later she was done and walked out and I got dressed. Sadly, I was so confused I forgot to leave any kind of a tip. So now I guess they will remember me now for the wrong reason. I'm not sure what went wrong. Maybe they smelled bacon. Has anyone heard about any heat ey have been getting? And are there anymore AMP that give "fun service" like VIP (I have hot had much luck since #13 went away). Some help and sympathy would be nice. Thanks.

GeniePants
08-10-14, 20:33
That's a new one to me. Google maps has that at Six Forks and Millbrook in the shopping center with Food Lion. It's literally on my way to work, maybe I'll stop by and verify it exists.

Jimjim77
08-10-14, 21:41
Thanks, almost time to update the list.

That's a new one to me. Google maps has that at Six Forks and Millbrook in the shopping center with Food Lion. It's literally on my way to work, maybe I'll stop by and verify it exists.

XHippie
08-10-14, 21:59
Hey fellas, wanted to get a quick opinion. Is it me or is the AMPs on this forum lacking in either good mens or massage quality? As a whole not individually. I'm gamed but a recently it seems inconsistent. Idk if I'm doing something wrong or going to the wrong places. I love a Great massage and when I get an FS it's like icing on the cake and anything else extra like BJ or he is like the toppings. I don't know to many hits and miss for me. Might chill out for a bit till a 100% AMP kicks in. My wallet is looking a short but most importantly I'm still thirsty!

Stay Thirsty My Friends!I hear what you are saying, it's a little of both that the menu is limited and the menu is the same everywhere just a different grip.

I'm sure when a newby goes in its the best HE he's ever had, but for us that have hit them all and then some we are longing for the next level. It will eventually come down do basic business, Supply And Demand. Whichever parlor lowers their price and gets some really good looking girls and has a very good menu will get a lot of business and the others will loose money and have to follow. I'm sure any of you guys that have been around here as long as I have know this is a relative new business in this area in terms of business years, so I think it has some evolving to do before we see 4 or 5 VIP Parlors in Cary and Raleigh to choose from. So until then back to the topic the current menu until that happens!

Nateman
08-11-14, 09:51
When I went to #18 (VIP) and ALL I got was a massage! I had been there 3 times before and hot a home run but this time just a massage. The lady at the door said she did not remember / recognize me, even though I said I had been there before. I'm not sure if she was the same woman as my earlier visits. I was shown a room left the $ and got undressed. An older lady came to take me to the TS and began to ask me about my personal belongings. She had me put all my wallet, cell phone and the tip in a ziplock bag and take it with me (this was new to me for any AMP). The TS was ok but when it came to the boys she did the "you wash" thing and I said "no you" and she cringed and said said no. This wS not a good sign. Back to the room, towel over my butt the whole time. Great massage though. On the flip, towel stayed on my boys and she steered clear of them like they were radioactive. She said we have 5 minutes and 5 minutes later she was done and walked out and I got dressed. Sadly, I was so confused I forgot to leave any kind of a tip. So now I guess they will remember me now for the wrong reason. I'm not sure what went wrong. Maybe they smelled bacon. Has anyone heard about any heat ey have been getting? And are there anymore AMP that give "fun service" like VIP (I have hot had much luck since #13 went away). Some help and sympathy would be nice. Thanks.I went to VIP for the first time ever last week and it was a crappy experience. There was this weird nervous energy about mamasan. I opted out of the TS which they couldn't quite get their head around. I really just wanted to maximize the massage time as I really do love a good rub down. Massage started off with a gum smacking 5 on scale of 10 lady and was interrupted about 20 minutes in by a customer at the door. Mamasan came back in and took over the massage. She started going over what had already been rubbed but I just went with it.

No HE and a really weird vibe from both women. Keep in mind I have had about 90% success rate at all massage establishments. Maybe something has happened there recently.

Bottom line, 80 bucks for a not so good massage. I won't be going back there which is fine. I will save my $ for proven providers. AMPs can be too unpredictable in this area plus I never really liked the sneaky air about them. Legit AMPs are usually good though. I think 50-60 bucks for a legit massage is a fair price and that is what I will stick with.

Also, you all are tipping these asians way too much from what I have read. That is just plain crazy to tip 40-80 for a HE on top of the admission of $60-$80. No thanks.

On the West coast and other areas on the East Coast $60 gets you an hour and HE. Tip a twenty and you are good to go. Things are different here and not in a good way that is for sure.

Asianflu
08-11-14, 10:50
I hear what you are saying, it's a little of both that the menu is limited and the menu is the same everywhere just a different grip.

I'm sure when a newby goes in its the best HE he's ever had, but for us that have hit them all and then some we are longing for the next level. It will eventually come down do basic business, Supply And Demand. Whichever parlor lowers their price and gets some really good looking girls and has a very good menu will get a lot of business and the others will loose money and have to follow. I'm sure any of you guys that have been around here as long as I have know this is a relative new business in this area in terms of business years, so I think it has some evolving to do before we see 4 or 5 VIP Parlors in Cary and Raleigh to choose from. So until then back to the topic the current menu until that happens!My thoughts: There are a lot of options as to where the women choose to work. All the establishments want to make money. It then becomes competiton for the workers as well as customers. Many live permanently in NY. It is a challenge to get them to come to NC or any other area. The ladies usullly spend 3 or more weeks in the area and return to home for 7-10 days. They must pay for their bus ticket and a small amount daily for their lodging and food. They get paid on a split of the fee and tips they earn. If they can earn similar amounts "at home" why make the trip to NC. The assumption that they will lower fees for the massage is not necessarily correct. If business get slow they usually reduce staff be / see the ladies are not earning enough to make it worthwile to stay there. The younger and more attractive ones can get hired damn near anywhere. Often staying in NY where they can go home to their friends and family every night.

It just really is NOT that simple. Find a woman that is "reasonably" young "looking" with "Massage Skills" willing to give a HE or MORE and willing to spend 21-30 days away from home.

Interesting topic and I am sure opinions vary.

Timmy55
08-11-14, 12:25
Fellow mongers,

We have all visited these massage places more than once. Some of us, quite often. Which do you think is the best one?

RiceMan
08-11-14, 12:40
Drove by the new AMP that was suggested in an earlier topic http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-openoriental-massage5416-six-forks-rd-919-846-9999/17836090. Its right in between the Foodlion and Subway. As I walked in, I got the sense this establishment did not cater to any extra activities and was not 100% impressed with the masseuse. She was young and bbw (that's not why I flaked, it was because the idea of nothing extra on menu). So I thought about the best excuse to bail as she was taking me to the back and asked for. 7 for ts and massage, " Oh hey sorry I left my money in the car ill be right back. " Magic! I got the hell up out of there. Know people know what to say if they are getting a provider that never does anything fun and save some $. Hopefully next time The specific provider answers the door. Just have a better excuse if you see the lady that you stood up like work called or wife. Looks like an honest establishment fellas, Good Luck!

Luv Massage
08-11-14, 12:51
Fellow mongers,

We have all visited these massage places more than once. Some of us, quite often. Which do you think is the best one?Really depends what you are looking for, just a really good hard massage, back walking, HE by young attractive woman, low price for whatever. You need to be a bit more specific as to which criteria should be used for the evaluation.

RiceMan
08-11-14, 13:27
I hear what you are saying, it's a little of both that the menu is limited and the menu is the same everywhere just a different grip.

I'm sure when a newby goes in its the best HE he's ever had, but for us that have hit them all and then some we are longing for the next level. It will eventually come down do basic business, Supply And Demand. Whichever parlor lowers their price and gets some really good looking girls and has a very good menu will get a lot of business and the others will loose money and have to follow. I'm sure any of you guys that have been around here as long as I have know this is a relative new business in this area in terms of business years, so I think it has some evolving to do before we see 4 or 5 VIP Parlors in Cary and Raleigh to choose from. So until then back to the topic the current menu until that happens!So I listened and had one more in me. After the new AMP fail I decided I will head to RR. I drew the same provider as last time. She remembered me and was happy to see me. I was about to pull out the new trick I had just learned, but decided to stay for what ever reason. Glad I did! My provider has the tats and is very sweet. Again. 6 for ts and massage. I had a different approach this time. I did not touch at all or moan to indicate a good time. She would ask during the massage if it was good and I would respond "Oh yeah" kind of dry. I noticed she would press her hips on my arms during the massage and I would just keep my composure. On the flip she asked what I wanted and I looked at her with a cold face and said just a HJ, she says how much and I said. 4 then she suggested. 14 for FS. I said yeah, but 2 x. I negotiated 1 x and a HJ after. It wasn't terrible I thought. She was very worried about giving me her rice cakes and kept telling me then and during the rest of the massage not to tell anyone and that if they asked about FS (management) that it happened before new providers. I felt kind of bad. I assured her many times " no problem, I understand, me no say nothing. " sheeshhh. She said she let me get FS because I saw her before and I am not american (white) also that I'm the only one that gets the rice cakes. Idk if she sticks to her guns. I was honestly not expecting that to happen so I didn't perform all that well. Started with a CBJ then we got familiar with one another. She was trying to go to town after the first pop, but I couldn't pop again so I said don't worry about it. She continued the rest of the massage. She is not the best masseuse, but she put more effort this time so 7/10. She asked me towards the end if I wanted the HJ again and I declined. Thought that was cool. She gives a good face massage. Cleaned me up with hot rag, I got dressed, and then gave me a water. She pinched my check and said not to say anything and only for you. Niceeee. Ill probably will chill for while. I had a monkey on my back and was starting to behave like a loser in vegas, double or nothing double or nothing. Finally got that win at RR after a month or more. During my departure I did she a younger provider in her 30's. She was laying down covered up watching tv. She seemed nice. Haggle with these women. . 14 for FS at RR is steep. I was used to tip. 8 or. 10 at most. Still waiting on Lotus. I'm sure it will be a full menu. That whole strip is sketchy with that sweepstakes, full nude byob black strip club, and that corner swingers only bar. It seems appropriate.

RiceMan
08-11-14, 13:34

I'm sure when a newby goes in its the best HE he's ever had, but for us that have hit them all and then some we are longing for the next level. It will eventually come down do basic business, Supply And Demand. Whichever parlor lowers their price and gets some really good looking girls and has a very good menu will get a lot of business and the others will loose money and have to follow. I'm sure any of you guys that have been around here as long as I have know this is a relative new business in this area in terms of business years, so I think it has some evolving to do before we see 4 or 5 VIP Parlors in Cary and Raleigh to choose from. So until then back to the topic the current menu until that happens!So I listened and had one more in me. After the new AMP fail I decided I will head to RR. I drew the same provider as last time. She remembered me and was happy to see me. I was about to pull out the new trick I had just learned, but decided to stay for what ever reason. Glad I did! My provider has the tats and is very sweet. Again. 6 for ts and massage. I had a different approach this time. I did not touch at all or moan to indicate a good time. She would ask during the massage if it was good and I would respond "Oh yeah" kind of dry. I noticed she would press her hips on my arms during the massage and I would just keep my composure. On the flip she asked what I wanted and I looked at her with a cold face and said just a HJ, she says how much and I said. 4 then she suggested. 14 for FS. I said yeah, but 2 x. I negotiated 1 x and a HJ after. It wasn't terrible I thought. She was very worried about giving me her rice cakes and kept telling me then and during the rest of the massage not to tell anyone and that if they asked about FS (management) that it happened before new providers. I felt kind of bad. I assured her many times " no problem, I understand, me no say nothing. " sheeshhh. She said she let me get FS because I saw her before and I am not american (white) also that I'm the only one that gets the rice cakes. Idk if she sticks to her guns. I was honestly not expecting that to happen so I didn't perform all that well. Started with a CBJ then we got familiar with one another. She was trying to go to town after the first pop, but I couldn't pop again so I said don't worry about it. She continued the rest of the massage. She is not the best masseuse, but she put more effort this time so 7/10. She asked me towards the end if I wanted the HJ again and I declined. Thought that was cool. She gives a good face massage. Cleaned me up with hot rag, I got dressed, and then gave me a water. She pinched my check and said not to say anything and only for you. Niceeee. Ill probably will chill for while. I had a monkey on my back and was starting to behave like a loser in vegas, double or nothing double or nothing. Finally got that win at RR after a month or more. During my departure I did she a younger provider in her 30's. She was laying down covered up watching tv. She seemed nice. Haggle with these women. . 14 for FS at RR is steep. I was used to tip. 8 or. 10 at most. Still waiting on Lotus. I'm sure it will be a full menu. That whole strip is sketchy with that sweepstakes, full nude byob black strip club, and that corner swingers only bar. It seems appropriate.

Damage. 6 ts and massage and. 14 for FS CBJ and HJ max 2 x pop. Total. 20.

Massage was 7/10.

Finally My Thirst Is Quenched My Friends!

NcPantyHose2
08-11-14, 13:56
I would repeat at Duraleigh. Overall 7 of 10 on the massage and same on looks. It is really hard to get higher than that on both. Sure, there are a few sure things out there but always a trade off. Pick your poison fellas. Either a butt ugly girl or low grade massage. And vice versa. And all for $100, chumps. Makes the hill look better. If they would just get rid of the smelly chick.

Kurt308
08-11-14, 16:11
So I listened and had one more in me. After the new AMP fail I decided I will head to RR. I drew the same provider as last time. She remembered me and was happy to see me. I was about to pull out the new trick I had just learned, but decided to stay for what ever reason. Glad I did! My provider has the tats and is very sweet. Again. 6 for ts and massage. I had a different approach this time. I did not touch at all or moan to indicate a good time. She would ask during the massage if it was good and I would respond "Oh yeah" kind of dry. I noticed she would press her hips on my arms during the massage and I would just keep my composure. On the flip she asked what I wanted and I looked at her with a cold face and said just a HJ, she says how much and I said. 4 then she suggested. 14 for FS. I said yeah, but 2 x. I negotiated 1 x and a HJ after. It wasn't terrible I thought. She was very worried about giving me her rice cakes and kept telling me then and during the rest of the massage not to tell anyone and that if they asked about FS (management) that it happened before new providers. I felt kind of bad. I assured her many times " no problem, I understand, me no say nothing. " sheeshhh. She said she let me get FS because I saw her before and I am not american (white) also that I'm the only one that gets the rice cakes. Idk if she sticks to her guns. I was honestly not expecting that to happen so I didn't perform all that well. Started with a CBJ then we got familiar with one another. She was trying to go to town after the first pop, but I couldn't pop again so I said don't worry about it. She continued the rest of the massage. She is not the best masseuse, but she put more effort this time so 7/10. She asked me towards the end if I wanted the HJ again and I declined. Thought that was cool. She gives a good face massage. Cleaned me up with hot rag, I got dressed, and then gave me a water. She pinched my check and said not to say anything and only for you. Niceeee. Ill probably will chill for while. I had a monkey on my back and was starting to behave like a loser in vegas, double or nothing double or nothing. Finally got that win at RR after a month or more. During my departure I did she a younger provider in her 30's. She was laying down covered up watching tv. She seemed nice. Haggle with these women. . 14 for FS at RR is steep. I was used to tip. 8 or. 10 at most. Still waiting on Lotus. I'm sure it will be a full menu. That whole strip is sketchy with that sweepstakes, full nude byob black strip club, and that corner swingers only bar. It seems appropriate.

Massage was 7/10.

Finally My Thirst Is Quenched My Friends!I see my tip of. 80 to sometimes a $ for FS going to hell.

BinGoa123
08-11-14, 16:33
I agree Pantyhose. I like Apex at Duraliegh also. Clean and friendly and a little extra. One girl in particular is a great flirty GFE If you would like to mention names please PM me. You mentioned smelly girl. Just wondering if that was at Duraliegh, Never noticed that.

GeniePants
08-11-14, 17:12
Drove by the new AMP that was suggested in an earlier topic http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-openoriental-massage5416-six-forks-rd-919-846-9999/17836090. Its right in between the Foodlion and Subway. As I walked in, I got the sense this establishment did not cater to any extra activities and was not 100% impressed with the masseuse. She was young and bbw (that's not why I flaked, it was because the idea of nothing extra on menu). So I thought about the best excuse to bail as she was taking me to the back and asked for. 7 for ts and massage, " Oh hey sorry I left my money in the car ill be right back. " Magic! I got the hell up out of there. Know people know what to say if they are getting a provider that never does anything fun and save some $. Hopefully next time The specific provider answers the door. Just have a better excuse if you see the lady that you stood up like work called or wife. Looks like an honest establishment fellas, Good Luck!Don't have the time or money to go in, but yeah, it's there. Sign calls it "Image by Design. " I'm guessing the space was formerly a salon of some kind.

JohnKMetha
08-11-14, 18:03
Hey,

I wanted to know if anyone knows of any legit (licensed) masseuses that do not use any draping? I had one in charlotte, she was great but no HE. I felt great after the massage too, just had to take care of Jr in her shower afterwards.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Timmy55
08-11-14, 18:39
Really depends what you are looking for, just a really good hard massage, back walking, HE by young attractive woman, low price for whatever. You need to be a bit more specific as to which criteria should be used for the evaluation.Criteria: HE by young attractive woman and good hard massage.

GeniePants
08-12-14, 08:17
I went to VIP for the first time ever last week and it was a crappy experience. There was this weird nervous energy about mamasan. I opted out of the TS which they couldn't quite get their head around. I really just wanted to maximize the massage time as I really do love a good rub down. Massage started off with a gum smacking 5 on scale of 10 lady and was interrupted about 20 minutes in by a customer at the door. Mamasan came back in and took over the massage. She started going over what had already been rubbed but I just went with it.

No HE and a really weird vibe from both women. Keep in mind I have had about 90% success rate at all massage establishments. Maybe something has happened there recently. Well, I'll tell you this. VIP uses the table shower as a barometer as to what you're there for. If you go to the table, drop the towel, and let them clean you everywhere, you're probably there for some extras. Declining the table shower probably made them think you might be a cop or something.

Nateman
08-12-14, 08:27
Well, I'll tell you this. VIP uses the table shower as a barometer as to what you're there for. If you go to the table, drop the towel, and let them clean you everywhere, you're probably there for some extras. Declining the table shower probably made them think you might be a cop or something.Yeah I thought about that and that does make sense.

I would totally let them scrub me down if it is a standing situation. I just like more massage time, don't like laying where hundreds of other guys junk has been and wouldn't want some old skeezy poof scrubber (or whatever you call it) on me.

Maybe if I bring a new scrubber and see if they will let me stand for the clean up that would be better. Lolz.

NcPantyHose2
08-12-14, 11:11
I agree Pantyhose. I like Apex at Duraliegh also. Clean and friendly and a little extra. One girl in particular is a great flirty GFE If you would like to mention names please PM me. You mentioned smelly girl. Just wondering if that was at Duraliegh, Never noticed that.Yeah, its my favorite now. Going again tonight. Nothing smelly there, always fresh and clean, and laughing and GFE. Smelly is at the hill adult bookstore. Gross place.

BinGoa123
08-12-14, 11:40
Great pantyhose. Make sure to give a report especially if Niic * is there. PM me if you like. Maybe I'll take a little drive to Raliegh myself.

GeniePants
08-12-14, 13:12
Yeah I thought about that and that does make sense.

I would totally let them scrub me down if it is a standing situation. I just like more massage time, don't like laying where hundreds of other guys junk has been and wouldn't want some old skeezy poof scrubber (or whatever you call it) on me.

Maybe if I bring a new scrubber and see if they will let me stand for the clean up that would be better. Lolz.Well, they do have a poof scrubber, but most of the time it's bare hands. Near as I can tell, they are very clean there. They clean the table after each dude's "junk" has been cleaned.

One piece of advice, and it is your choice whether or not you want to follow it; the table shower can be thought of as part of a ritual, and deviating from the ritual can put them on edge, which could result in limited or no extras. Assuming you're primarily there for the extras, just go with the flow of the ritual.

Binkster
08-12-14, 16:09
...Declining the table shower probably made them think you might be a cop or something.I find that in the FS places they like to clean you themselves until they trust you, especially for hygiene. Who wants to do a rim job on a not-so-clean guy? Otherwise, it's all about who initiated the transaction. That's why money out on the chair is important. That's why answering the "anything else" or "what else do you want" questions is not a time to be coy.

Pmondore
08-12-14, 20:25
After reading so many mixed reviews about VIP recently, I thought I'd post about my recent experience.

Made the drive on Wednesday afternoon. Was greeted by new face (to me, anyway -- had not been in a while). Attractive, slim, nice tight shorts. Started with the usual TS. Folks here are correct that this is somewhat of a litmus test but also the ladies like to know you are clean. Back to the room for a relaxing, flirty massage. I had left out tip (as always at VIP). A little further chat and the menu opened up. We both had a great time. Definitely. Did not catch the lady's name, sadly.

BTW -- I've only been to VIP about 5 times over the past 2 years or so and never left dissatisfied.

Vossen
08-13-14, 12:28
So I listened and had one more in me. After the new AMP fail I decided I will head to RR. I drew the same provider as last time. She remembered me and was happy to see me. I was about to pull out the new trick I had just learned, but decided to stay for what ever reason. Glad I did! My provider has the tats and is very sweet. Again. 6 for ts and massage. I had a different approach this time. I did not touch at all or moan to indicate a good time. She would ask during the massage if it was good and I would respond "Oh yeah" kind of dry. I noticed she would press her hips on my arms during the massage and I would just keep my composure. On the flip she asked what I wanted and I looked at her with a cold face and said just a HJ, she says how much and I said. 4 then she suggested. 14 for FS. I said yeah, but 2 x. I negotiated 1 x and a HJ after. It wasn't terrible I thought. She was very worried about giving me her rice cakes and kept telling me then and during the rest of the massage not to tell anyone and that if they asked about FS (management) that it happened before new providers. I felt kind of bad. I assured her many times " no problem, I understand, me no say nothing. " sheeshhh. She said she let me get FS because I saw her before and I am not american (white) also that I'm the only one that gets the rice cakes. Idk if she sticks to her guns. I was honestly not expecting that to happen so I didn't perform all that well. Started with a CBJ then we got familiar with one another. She was trying to go to town after the first pop, but I couldn't pop again so I said don't worry about it. She continued the rest of the massage. She is not the best masseuse, but she put more effort this time so 7/10. She asked me towards the end if I wanted the HJ again and I declined. Thought that was cool. She gives a good face massage. Cleaned me up with hot rag, I got dressed, and then gave me a water. She pinched my check and said not to say anything and only for you. Niceeee. Ill probably will chill for while. I had a monkey on my back and was starting to behave like a loser in vegas, double or nothing double or nothing. Finally got that win at RR after a month or more. During my departure I did she a younger provider in her 30's. She was laying down covered up watching tv. She seemed nice. Haggle with these women. . 14 for FS at RR is steep. I was used to tip. 8 or. 10 at most. Still waiting on Lotus. I'm sure it will be a full menu. That whole strip is sketchy with that sweepstakes, full nude byob black strip club, and that corner swingers only bar. It seems appropriate.

Massage was 7/10.

Finally My Thirst Is Quenched My Friends!Corner swingers only?? You got to fill me in on this one. Is it the little bar with the blocked out windows closer the the Walmart?

RiceMan
08-13-14, 19:35
Corner swingers only?? You got to fill me in on this one. Is it the little bar with the blocked out windows closer the the Walmart?It's literally the shopping center behind the red lobster. There is a. Sweepstakes, e-cig, sweepstakes, merreck lounge, and lotus massage. It's at the end next to a tax place. A white dude owns it.

Promoter3
08-14-14, 09:01
After a few very good trips where I got great service from W and L, I ran into K. The main reason to pony up $. 1 or more for the experience is to get a terrific massage. I'd say you are fairly expecting to get at least a great rubdown or a great finish if not both. My draw provided neither. Paying for the full hour, I laid back and got very perfunctory treatment, and only 20 minutes in she was doing that reverse head straddle and putting forearms into my back in a repetitive stroke that never varied at all. Its like she was caught in a feedback loop. Roaming didn't yield anything as she packed into a multi-layered series of garments that felt like you were groping someone outside in the dead of winter.

On the flip I went to go underneath and she said "outside only" Since she was wearing a rock hard padded bra under a t shirt under another tshirt under a lycra, it was a waste of time. Absolutely nothing more than a mechanical, disinterested tug, which I was finally turned off enough to completely refuse. I was there for 1/2 hour for which I considered the tip included in the hour rate. (yeah I know).

GrayShades
08-14-14, 11:24
It's literally the shopping center behind the red lobster. There is a. Sweepstakes, e-cig, sweepstakes, merreck lounge, and lotus massage. It's at the end next to a tax place. A white dude owns it.I have been to a party at the "swingers bar" it's literally an empty room with 2 couches a make shift bar and a few chairs. Not missing out on anything there.

Luv Massage
08-14-14, 14:39
It's literally the shopping center behind the red lobster. There is a. Sweepstakes, e-cig, sweepstakes, merreck lounge, and lotus massage. It's at the end next to a tax place. A white dude owns it.I wonder whether it is reasonable to expect that the owner's of Lotus checked the adjacent businesses when Kanki's and Red Lobster are within shouting distance and they would be considered respectable businesses. I do not understand why a Sweepstakes or e-cig being nearby would suggest that they will offer FS. Just down the street is Eagle 1 gun shop where a LOT of off-duty officers hangout.

In the end, time will tell. Just suggesting that you may be expecting too much from the menu based solely on their location. Once they open (if they ever open) more than one of us will TOFTT and report back. Then we'll know.

MajorSlowCum
08-14-14, 17:50
I have been to a party at the "swingers bar" it's literally an empty room with 2 couches a make shift bar and a few chairs. Not missing out on anything there.Sounds like the guy that used to hang at the hill all the time. LOL. Wonder how many swingers go there. Maybe we need a swinger forum on here?

RiceMan
08-14-14, 22:03
Corner swingers only?? You got to fill me in on this one. Is it the little bar with the blocked out windows closer the the Walmart?The bar you speak of is called Divas. Is it next to the shooting range? If so def. Divas. You can expect a wild night. It's hit and miss. It is a Hispanic bar that has women that try to talk you into buying then $20 beer. If you pay enough you can take them home or a hotel. Sometimes you might luck out and take them home if you have a mean talk game, handsome or have dinero. Watch out sometimes you can spot trannys. If not an entertaining evening they have great prices for beer and have pool tables. After 2 it's gets wild. FYI. I know it's a massage parlor forum, just want to help out.

John252
08-15-14, 04:07
My little friend getting discouraged.

Favs stay too busy.

Reports here don't jive with experience.

Durable Lee complained about items on the menu.

If you have a price list for services, be willing to do so.

Time short changed!

Mechanical.

Practically begged for more tip.

Value of such services decreasing.

Lpmrhahn
08-15-14, 22:02
Went to Emily's since I had luck there last time. Unfortunately they were all booked when I got there, fortunately the guy was there and told me to come back. Instead I went up the road to #7, Asian Body Massage. First time there, very nice place and good location. Went in and was greeted by a not so attractive asian lady, but I was there and I really did want a massage, so what the hell. Paid for an hour, went back, she asked if I wanted strong (of course I do!) and she got to work. Very strong. First time I got a back walk too! Loved it! Another lady came in while she was walking my back and started massaging other parts of me, feet first, then shoulders. So for a couple minutes I even got a 4 hand massage (well 2 hands 2 feet). Back walker left eventually, and new lady took over. Not as strong as lady 1, but what a great massage. It was perfect. Turned over eventually and finally got to see her. Very very cute! I think she said her name was Wendy. On the flip she did rubbed my neck and shoulders, which real masseuses usually do, but most places like this tend to forget. What a great massage. She started rubbing my legs and thighs, and tried to keep it all covered. She teased, and knew what she was doing, but when I got hard she just covered it and kept going. Nothing happened. Went to TS and she did use her hand, not the loofa, but she didn't clean all the parts like other places usually do. On the flip of this she was very careful not to touch again. She soaped my hand up really fast and told me to clean, I said no you do it. Nothing, she didn't do it. Did not leave "happy" in that regard, but the massage was so freaking good I actually can't wait to go back and see her.

Other report that fun is to be had, and I think on subsequent visits it may be. She thought it was my first time at one for some reason, just my first time there. I plan to go back early next week, and hopefully get here again.

Vossen
08-16-14, 10:26
The bar you speak of is called Divas. Is it next to the shooting range? If so def. Divas. You can expect a wild night. It's hit and miss. It is a Hispanic bar that has women that try to talk you into buying then $20 beer. If you pay enough you can take them home or a hotel. Sometimes you might luck out and take them home if you have a mean talk game, handsome or have dinero. Watch out sometimes you can spot trannys. If not an entertaining evening they have great prices for beer and have pool tables. After 2 it's gets wild. FYI. I know it's a massage parlor forum, just want to help out.Yes Divas is what I'm speaking of. I always thought it was a Hispanic. They may not take too kindly to me then.

MajorSlowCum
08-16-14, 11:09
Sad day for triangle mongers. Went to red rose last night. Told jojo gone and will not be back. Showed two old, skanky gals to chose from. Both looked like meth addicts. So RR is dead. Bow wow city. Woke up this am Hard as rock. Guess I will just save my money and give myself a happy ending. Now I will be able to buy that new boat.

Luv Massage
08-16-14, 11:37
... Guess I will just save my money and give myself a happy ending. Now I will be able to buy that new boat.Boy, you must give generous tips.

Ruff and Ready
08-16-14, 12:11
I had the pleasure of working with jojo a couple of times. She will be missed. Thanks for post.

Vicechairman
08-16-14, 12:54
A. a:25 yo cute with lovely see's with cleavage showing, great massage, HE technique good but not really into it and hand wandering not encouraged. (young? New?) Mister happy was tired and I chose foot massage instead to finish and that was wonderful. I was in the mood for a great massage from a pretty girl and got it. English minimal but had a translator on phone.

BlueIce7
08-16-14, 14:00
She soaped my hand up really fast and told me to clean, I said no you do it. Nothing, she didn't do it. Did not leave "happy" in that regard, but the massage was so freaking good I actually can't wait to go back and see her.
When they give you the opportunity to touch yourself do so, at least for 15 seconds or so. It seems they have an impression that LEO will not manually manipulate themselves during a sting. So, start out. Show them you are not afraid to touch yourself in from of them. Ask them to help, then take your hand away.

If they give the the old "you do it" again, just act disinterested for a few seconds and they will start to wonder whether their tip is going down. When you see their expression change, ask again and act like you are going to help.

RiceMan
08-16-14, 16:33
Yes Divas is what I'm speaking of. I always thought it was a Hispanic. They may not take too kindly to me then.They are color blind. They only see green. I have been there with white Asian band black friends. They also like white collar guys. My buddy takes higher execs from his financial institution. It's funny pu $$why and money brings us together.

NcPantyHose2
08-16-14, 17:09
Mamasan at AMP near triangle town center has retired. She was a tiny little thing, sexy voice, and great backwalker. She will. Be missed.

Vossen
08-16-14, 20:37
They are color blind. They only see green. I have been there with white Asian band black friends. They also like white collar guys. My buddy takes higher execs from his financial institution. It's funny pu $$why and money brings us together.Ok cool, thanks for the info.

XHippie
08-16-14, 20:55
Mamasan at AMP near triangle town center has retired. She was a tiny little thing, sexy voice, and great backwalker. She will. Be missed.I'm assuming you are talking about Vivi at Oriental Body Massage, if so she was the owner wonder if this means new owner will take over? I go there maybe every 2 or 3 months for a great back walk by her always legit but man is she strong for her size. I'll miss her. Haven't been there for awhile. When is she retiring? New owner may mean new opportunities.

jobobtheclown
08-16-14, 21:59
A. a:25 yo cute with lovely see's with cleavage showing, great massage, HE technique good but not really into it and hand wandering not encouraged. (young? New?) Mister happy was tired and I chose foot massage instead to finish and that was wonderful. I was in the mood for a great massage from a pretty girl and got it. English minimal but had a translator on phone.Went to see if I could meet the newcomer. Got Marie, who has been there forever and who has a really bad attitude. She said the other girl was going to be appointment only, so I left and went to Holiday, where the quality was as good as always and they weren't packed for once.

NcPantyHose2
08-17-14, 13:58
I'm assuming you are talking about Vivi at Oriental Body Massage, if so she was the owner wonder if this means new owner will take over? I go there maybe every 2 or 3 months for a great back walk by her always legit but man is she strong for her size. I'll miss her. Haven't been there for awhile. When is she retiring? New owner may mean new opportunities.Yes, Vivi. They said she was already gone. Still had her photo on display. When I asked for her the new lady a5 out of 10 heehawed around but finally told m. Sounds like they don't want people to know so they won't lose customers. Last time I talked to vivi she said she was no longer married. She implied a recent divorce but you can't tell the truth with these ladies. She was related to the lady that owned the AMP down the street or so I always heard. Anyway, they said she was gone I will take their word forit. I also heard that 1373 Maynerd was sold to about two months ago. Looks like all the old ladies getting out of the business. BTW stopped by the AMP on Williams st. Apex, near us 1 and had a massage and he. Complete waste of time and way to money hungry will not repeat.

GrillMaster
08-17-14, 22:32
New here and new to this sport. After reading all the good reviews, decided to begin with RR. The Major is correct--I asked for JoJo and was told she "went home" and will not be back. Got a decent rub and tug from Anna. 60 in the door and was given a menu on the flip. Roaming was allowed (the rub was honestly good). I negotiated thru broken English for some nude high mileage attention, so she hung up her little outfit, nursed me like a starving baby, and I was finished before she could climb aboard. Yeah, I'm new to this. Cute little butt, pert and nursable A-cups, and sensual tug. All in all not bad, but not what I hoped for. Guess I'll RTFF and come up with a plan be.

GM.

XHippie
08-17-14, 23:27
Yes, Vivi. They said she was already gone. Still had her photo on display. When I asked for her the new lady a5 out of 10 heehawed around but finally told m. Sounds like they don't want people to know so they won't lose customers. Last time I talked to vivi she said she was no longer married. She implied a recent divorce but you can't tell the truth with these ladies. She was related to the lady that owned the AMP down the street or so I always heard. Anyway, they said she was gone I will take their word forit. I also heard that 1373 Maynerd was sold to about two months ago. Looks like all the old ladies getting out of the business. BTW stopped by the AMP on Williams st. Apex, near us 1 and had a massage and he. Complete waste of time and way to money hungry will not repeat.Oh well sorry to see Vivi gone she was a sexy little thing which I only got a massage from damn good one at that. She does have ties with the Holly Tree Capitol Blvd owner. The change in ownership in these places does not surprise me, if you have the inside intel some of these changes make sense when they happen. As far as the older ladies getting out of the business 1373 Maynerd changing, Suncity on Jones Franklin Rd may follow have to wait and see on this one.

More and more of the senior girls with a bank full of cash are eager to become store owners and the older ones with a bank full of cash see how the business is changing and are opting out with an American Man if they can score one LOL really!

Some may be surprised if they only new the girl massaging them saying I can't do that I will get in trouble with the owner, IS the owner. And yes in some cases this owner can give a great HJ. How do think they got a bank full of cash to buy the store. Not from BOA.

Member #4364
08-18-14, 00:46
Didn't have time to stop in and get a massage, but I was walking past Eden today and there was a girl that (I assume) was working there walking in from the sidewalk. And she had nice, big tits! Obviously really rare at an MP. Has anyone seen this girl? Are her tits really that big or was I imagining things? Might have been just a really tight shirt.

MajorSlowCum
08-18-14, 10:54
Seems we are losing all the experienced ladies as they cash. Out and the replacements are really lacking in the looks department. As other mongers have mentioned, these newer girls are lower on the scale and not what we are used to. So I guess we are just going to have to get use to ugly girls. I walked out yyesterday at red rose. Went back to see if a new girl would be there but it was still the two old meth head looking gals. Saggy and not looking good. They were mad I left but I said hey we need better looking for what you guys are charging. It's cheaper in Cali than here. They started attacking each other in their native tongue. I know a little of it. They were blaming each other for being so ugly and scaring customers away. Funny, LOL.

Asianflu
08-18-14, 13:06
Didn't have time to stop in and get a massage, but I was walking past Eden today and there was a girl that (I assume) was working there walking in from the sidewalk. And she had nice, big tits! Obviously really rare at an MP. Has anyone seen this girl? Are her tits really that big or was I imagining things? Might have been just a really tight shirt.You saw correctly!! There were two new girls there and the younger one is a real looker with very Nice puppies. The older one is well endowed as well seems nice but average looks.

Asianflu
08-18-14, 13:22
Oh well sorry to see Vivi gone she was a sexy little thing which I only got a massage from damn good one at that. She does have ties with the Holly Tree Capitol Blvd owner. The change in ownership in these places does not surprise me, if you have the inside intel some of these changes make sense when they happen. As far as the older ladies getting out of the business 1373 Maynerd changing, Suncity on Jones Franklin Rd may follow have to wait and see on this one.

More and more of the senior girls with a bank full of cash are eager to become store owners and the older ones with a bank full of cash see how the business is changing and are opting out with an American Man if they can score one LOL really!

Some may be surprised if they only new the girl massaging them saying I can't do that I will get in trouble with the owner, IS the owner. And yes in some cases this owner can give a great HJ. How do think they got a bank full of cash to buy the store. Not from BOA.Vivi IMHO probably gave the best hard massage around. It is difficult to find one as good as her. Extras were hard to come by her. I was able to get an "assisted HE" but that was it. She was very charming. Yes, and I beleive that Lisa down the road is her sister.

I also think many of the ladies are cashing out as you say they see the business changing. There are way too many places opening up. As some of the good senior girls open their new store they lure away their clientele. It then becomes difficult to attract ladies to work at the AMP be / see they are not getting enough customers. It is not worth it for them to leave NYC and work in Raleigh. They can do as well in NYC.

GrayShades
08-18-14, 13:47
Visited rr today around lunch for a hour massage + table shower for. 6. Drew Older lady with a couple tattoos. Actually a decent massage. On the flip she wanted. 4 for he, . 6 for utc top roam, . 8 fiv. $. 2 CBJ. Tried for FS but was a no go. Negotiated. 8 for CBJ+fiv. Overall great enthusiasm, will repeat.

Member #4364
08-18-14, 16:15
You saw correctly!! There were two new girls there and the younger one is a real looker with very Nice puppies. The older one is well endowed as well seems nice but average looks.She said her name is Tina. Any info on her?

Luv Massage
08-18-14, 21:17
Didn't have time to stop in and get a massage, but I was walking past Eden today and there was a girl that (I assume) was working there walking in from the sidewalk. And she had nice, big tits! Obviously really rare at an MP. Has anyone seen this girl? Are her tits really that big or was I imagining things? Might have been just a really tight shirt.You never can be too sure of the size of the tits. Some of the girls wear hard bras and have very little underneath.

NCHobbyist69
08-19-14, 07:49
You never can be too sure of the size of the tits. Some of the girls wear hard bras and have very little underneath.Ain't that the truth! If it is Tina at Eden, she's actually pretty stacked up top. Unfortunately, she's more along the lines of no-touch, at least she was a couple months back.

BrownRod
08-19-14, 10:14
Oh well sorry to see Vivi gone she was a sexy little thing which I only got a massage from damn good one at that. She does have ties with the Holly Tree Capitol Blvd owner. The change in ownership in these places does not surprise me, if you have the inside intel some of these changes make sense when they happen. As far as the older ladies getting out of the business 1373 Maynerd changing, Suncity on Jones Franklin Rd may follow have to wait and see on this one.

Some may be surprised if they only new the girl massaging them saying I can't do that I will get in trouble with the owner, IS the owner. And yes in some cases this owner can give a great HJ. How do think they got a bank full of cash to buy the store. Not from BOA.Yes vivi, gave the best hard massage around. She digs deep. Its hard to get extras with her but the massage is great. I saw her two weeks ago, if she is gone I hope she comes back soon. And coco, if she is gone too I'm going to go crazy. Those were the strongest massages I've had from any AMP.

Vossen
08-19-14, 12:17
I have been to a party at the "swingers bar" it's literally an empty room with 2 couches a make shift bar and a few chairs. Not missing out on anything there.So what exactly was going on inside?

Grsmnky
08-19-14, 13:22
Recent back injury at work leaving me stiff and sore, can I get some real relaxation at a place from the list (possibility of extras is just a bonus at this point) or should just go to a regular place like massage envy (where I know there's no chance for a bonus) and which place on the list offers the best chance for my back issue?

Timmy55
08-19-14, 17:36
Has anyone checked out Eden in Cary ever since the two new girls with a nice rack are said to be there, please let us know. Thank you.

MajorSlowCum
08-19-14, 17:41
Has anyone checked out Eden in Cary ever since the two new girls with a nice rack are said to be there, please let us know. Thank you.Just finished riding the big tittie one hard. Took a little extra perswasion but worth it. Damn nipples growed like golf balls. Hard to keep quiet with a workout like that. Skipped the massage all together. Heard another girl squirming so they must be all horned up and looking to play.

Lpmrhahn
08-19-14, 19:29
Visited rr today around lunch for a hour massage + table shower for. 6. Drew Older lady with a couple tattoos. Actually a decent massage. On the flip she wanted. 4 for he, . 6 for utc top roam, . 8 fiv. $. 2 CBJ. Tried for FS but was a no go. Negotiated. 8 for CBJ+fiv. Overall great enthusiasm, will repeat.I went around 2:30, I think I saw the same one you did (black dress? Kinda cute, great legs, really good massage. Started with an hour, massage was so good asked for 90 minutes instead. She wore a skirt and would climb on top of me and sit on my back while she massaged, it was great. Got FIV and full nude for $, but didn't offer CBJ. Wanted FS as well, but no go on that.

First time at RR, won't be the last, good stuff there.

Sgiii
08-19-14, 20:17
Just finished riding the big tittie one hard. Took a little extra perswasion but worth it. Damn nipples growed like golf balls. Hard to keep quiet with a workout like that. Skipped the massage all together. Heard another girl squirming so they must be all horned up and looking to play.When you say riding, you mean as in FS?

jobobtheclown
08-19-14, 20:51
Good lord, you all need to quit blowing Eden up. It looks like Holiday three-four months ago. The door will ring while they're still greeting the last customer, and the girls are complaining of 3+ hour shifts with zero break.

jobobtheclown
08-19-14, 20:56
When you say riding, you mean as in FS?He means as in BS.

Sorry mods; couldn't resist.

Stevet35
08-20-14, 15:25
He means as in BS.

Sorry mods; couldn't resist.Got to call it like you see it.

Nattie
08-20-14, 17:46
I've been going to Eden for along time and all I can say is that the girls come and go. There is one person that has stayed for awhile and she's solid. I like to go on off times and today was no different except for the constant chiming of the door bell. The owner even yelled through the door asking what I assume was how much longer. Jobob was right in saying quit blowing it up. Now your breaking into MY time. .

LoganHarris
08-21-14, 09:00
Nicole is gone? Anyone know where?

Pgrandis54
08-21-14, 12:08
Been a while since last visit. . get undressed under towel and wait. Gal comes in recognizes me rearranges towel and slowly rubs bare ass " you no be here long time" wow forgot what I was missing. "Sorry I've been busy" she keeps rubbing asd ovet towel reaches under and strokes willy a few times "you feel ok you tired" I'm feeling great so far great nassage back walk finish and facial. Can't wait to go back.

LoganHarris
08-21-14, 12:55
Been a while since last visit. . get undressed under towel and wait. Gal comes in recognizes me rearranges towel and slowly rubs bare ass " you no be here long time" wow forgot what I was missing. "Sorry I've been busy" she keeps rubbing asd ovet towel reaches under and strokes willy a few times "you feel ok you tired" I'm feeling great so far great nassage back walk finish and facial. Can't wait to go back.Please provide the where and who please, Went to see Nicole yesterday and she is gone.

NeedsSome
08-21-14, 13:00
I don't know how they do it but it is surprising how many of them do remember you from previous visits even if it has been several months.

Been a while since last visit. . get undressed under towel and wait. Gal comes in recognizes me rearranges towel and slowly rubs bare ass " you no be here long time" wow forgot what I was missing. "Sorry I've been busy" she keeps rubbing asd ovet towel reaches under and strokes willy a few times "you feel ok you tired" I'm feeling great so far great nassage back walk finish and facial. Can't wait to go back.

Enduro185
08-21-14, 13:02
Can anyone provide some suggestions as to where I could try back walking? I've heard a lot about it, but haven't had a chance to try it out. Also, HE is a must. PM if you feel more inclined to speak privately.

Kurt308
08-21-14, 14:03
Had a good time at RR today. Must have been my "Lucky" day. Pm for details.

Timmy55
08-21-14, 15:37
Can anyone provide some suggestions as to where I could try back walking? I've heard a lot about it, but haven't had a chance to try it out. Also, HE is a must. PM if you feel more inclined to speak privately.You Relax Spa in Cary does backwalking, try them out. I asked them the first time, they're not going to assume that's what you want LOL.

Timmy55
08-21-14, 15:39
Been a while since last visit. . get undressed under towel and wait. Gal comes in recognizes me rearranges towel and slowly rubs bare ass " you no be here long time" wow forgot what I was missing. "Sorry I've been busy" she keeps rubbing asd ovet towel reaches under and strokes willy a few times "you feel ok you tired" I'm feeling great so far great nassage back walk finish and facial. Can't wait to go back.Where was this?

NcPantyHose2
08-22-14, 16:19
Where was this?Maybe in fantasyland?

Jan2050
08-23-14, 17:18
I couldn't find the link so I can't share it but I heard on 106.1 talk news couple of days ago that LEO raided one of these Asian Massage centers in somewhere in RTP / Raleigh area and arrested couple of girls and closed down the establishment. Just FYI guys.

XHippie
08-24-14, 01:09
Nicole is gone? Anyone know where?Short answer, in NY.

Nicole left Apex, Duraleigh Rd. A few months ago. I know when the girls disappear the standard excuse is they are on vacation or in NY. But one of the girls that worked their confirmed she actually is in NY. There were 4 girls there a few months ago for a pretty good stretch Nicole, Lisa, Cindy all left, heavy set Amy stayed (yippie) then Cici came back. I haven't been there since then I'm sure they have a new bunch. Out of the 4 Nicole I think was the only one giving out HE unless someone else has intel on the other 3.

XHippie
08-24-14, 22:01
Short answer, in NY.

Nicole left Apex, Duraleigh Rd. A few months ago. I know when the girls disappear the standard excuse is they are on vacation or in NY. But one of the girls that worked their confirmed she actually is in NY. There were 4 girls there a few months ago for a pretty good stretch Nicole, Lisa, Cindy all left, heavy set Amy stayed (yippie) then Cici came back. I haven't been there since then I'm sure they have a new bunch. Out of the 4 Nicole I think was the only one giving out HE unless someone else has intel on the other 3.Latest intel was Nicole went to Va. Not NY.

Sorry for the misinformation, sucks getting old, had to dig out my provider spread sheet LOL.

And while I'm here, stopped by Eden today to see if anything special is happening. Average day went through the motions normal HE with decent tip. However anything extra like removing top etc. Heavy Negotiating, come on girl my tits are bigger than yours. I didn't take the bait. But it was nice time.

Luv Massage
08-25-14, 10:39
Has anyone heard anything about Lotus Massage? I stopped by on my way to the gun range and there was still construction paper covering the windows. I did not see any signs indicating an opening date. Still waiting. Still hoping.

Grambo007
08-25-14, 14:28
Tried RR again last Saturday. Somewhat hesitant with all the changing ladies. However, drew a 30-ish fit looking lady and had a great time. TS was excellent and a great indicator of what was to follow. Hard massage, my request, with back walking and straddling. On the flip, off came the flimsy dress and a hand motion for what do you want was a clear signal. Luckily, I had protection, she said was essential for FS. Had a great ride and oral fun to completion.

Grambo.

Skillet
08-25-14, 14:57
Maybe in fantasyland?I've talked with Pgrandis54 plenty and he's not making it up. I know where he's talking about as he told me. : the He should add in a few more details though and I'll leave it to him.

Widower
08-25-14, 16:36
Stopped by Touch of Asia on Williams St in Apex. Drew a gal in her mid 30's. Maybe a 7 - nice sensual table shower, good massage and better than average HE. But my report is about what I received it is about the girl I saw on my way out. In her 20's. Taller than average (probably 5'8") - very nice looking. Looks like what we are always hoping to get. I have to go back and check this one out. (I hope she wasn't one of the providers daughters visiting her mom. LOL).

Happy Hunting.

Luv Massage
08-25-14, 16:57
... I have to go back and check this one out. (I hope she wasn't one of the providers daughters visiting her mom. LOL).
If your luck is anything like mine, it probably was a provider's daughter.

PHW1130
08-26-14, 14:08
If your luck is anything like mine, it probably was a provider's daughter.I was there about 4 weeks ago and masseur called her in for in-house training, this lasted about 10 min. Until another customer came in. She was hot as described, maybe someone will review her.

Firefighte1142
08-26-14, 17:04
Hey guys, I'm brand new to this site and wanted to find out how this all works. I'm from the Raleigh area and aren't sure what places offer the HE. I hate to admit it but I have to google all the abbreviations to see what they mean. Any help would be appreciated. I have heard a little about the New super relax in Clayton but haven't tried it. Don't want to waste all of my money on crappy places. Thanks.

Luv Massage
08-26-14, 22:06
Stopped by today for the first time to check them out. It is spacious inside, large rooms, wide hallways, can almost hear the echo of your own thoughts. I was the only customer there, probably because they just opened recently. Being the first time, I did not ask for anything extra and nothing was offered. That is ok with me. Next time I will be a familiar face.

I did see a girl that I am pretty sure used to work over at Emily's. Very cute.

XHippie
08-27-14, 01:48
Hey guys, I'm brand new to this site and wanted to find out how this all works. I'm from the Raleigh area and aren't sure what places offer the HE. I hate to admit it but I have to google all the abbreviations to see what they mean. Any help would be appreciated. I have heard a little about the New super relax in Clayton but haven't tried it. Don't want to waste all of my money on crappy places. Thanks.Can't comment on Clayton because it's not discussed on this forum that I know of, you can click Forum choose a State then a city that is good for you. Go to Raleigh use JimJim's list to navigate the streets in this area. As far as finding the best spot around here and not waste your money, welcome to the club, the rest of us have the same problem. See these places never offer the same service or level of service from month to month because either the girls change, get burned out or for whatever reason. So you have to do what we do read, read, read, spend, spend, spend it's only hard earned money no problem!

You probably need to take an hour or two and go back and read from page 150 or further till now. This we give you a feel for which places got better, worse or stayed about the same or new places just opening. There's a pattern, these place change and we pay prices that are probably too high for the quality of service that we are getting, especially in the looks department.

My 2 cents hope it helps.

Luv Massage
08-27-14, 09:16
Stopped by today for the first time to check them out. It is spacious inside, large rooms, wide hallways, can almost hear the echo of your own thoughts.Sorry, forgot to mention a bit more about the decor. Walls go all the way to the ceiling. Rooms have regular doors, not curtains or swing panels. It is definitely set up to allow for visual privacy. The ceilings are pretty high, possibly 10' or so. There are two small speakers mounted near the ceiling (at least in the room that I was in). When I was there no music was playing; place was as quiet as a church with just an occasional exchange in Chinese between a couple of the girls somewhere else in the store. I had the feeling that the whole place would probably hear me if I sneezed.

Brneyehound
08-27-14, 13:08
Hey guys, I'm brand new to this site and wanted to find out how this all works. I'm from the Raleigh area and aren't sure what places offer the HE. I hate to admit it but I have to google all the abbreviations to see what they mean. Any help would be appreciated. I have heard a little about the New super relax in Clayton but haven't tried it. Don't want to waste all of my money on crappy places. Thanks.Not to be an ass but RTFF. All of the answers to your questions are there for you to find easily. Also there is a link to the common abbreviations used on these forums at the top of the page in the blue banner right under the log out button. Welcome to the hobby. Hope firefighters get overtime!

NeedsSome
08-27-14, 14:55
Hey guys, I'm brand new to this site and wanted to find out how this all works. I'm from the Raleigh area and aren't sure what places offer the HE. I hate to admit it but I have to google all the abbreviations to see what they mean. Any help would be appreciated. I have heard a little about the New super relax in Clayton but haven't tried it. Don't want to waste all of my money on crappy places. Thanks.This site is a wealth of information. You just have to take the time and read back over the past postings and you will get all the info you need.

Welcome to the hobby and good luck with you endeavors.

XHippie
08-27-14, 20:46
Hey guys, I'm brand new to this site and wanted to find out how this all works. I'm from the Raleigh area and aren't sure what places offer the HE. I hate to admit it but I have to google all the abbreviations to see what they mean. Any help would be appreciated. I have heard a little about the New super relax in Clayton but haven't tried it. Don't want to waste all of my money on crappy places. Thanks.One thing I should have mentioned in my post which is really just using common sense, when posting about your experience at any location be careful NOT to name the girl unless someone has already spilled the info. Owners and LEO read this forum just like us. We should take some responsibility to inform each other and not inform on the provider. Can use your own judgement to use PM.

Member #4364
08-27-14, 21:04
Hit up Eden this evening. First time with Tina. She is as advertised. I didn't ask for her, just happened to be her turn when I went in. Guess luck was on my side tonight.

Luv Massage
08-27-14, 22:18
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Member #4364
08-28-14, 01:35
One thing I should have mentioned in my post which is really just using common sense, when posting about your experience at any location be careful NOT to name the girl unless someone has already spilled the info. Owners and LEO read this forum just like us. We should take some responsibility to inform each other and not inform on the provider. Can use your own judgement to use PM.There's no problem in naming the provider but I wouldn't necessarily give too many details if they are of an illegal nature. If a masseuse gives great service there's no harm in letting other members know so that they can partake.

Timmy55
08-28-14, 10:19
I won't be going to RR again. Not sure what happened but the ladies look gross, the lady that gave me my massage had an odor as well. And don't know how to give a proper massage. The place was packed yesterday too. My massage was cut short (thank God) because the door kept chiming with guys entering. Waste of money. I'll head back to Eden and see how they're doing soon.

LoganHarris
08-28-14, 20:56
Sorry, forgot to mention a bit more about the decor. Walls go all the way to the ceiling. Rooms have regular doors, not curtains or swing panels. It is definitely set up to allow for visual privacy. The ceilings are pretty high, possibly 10' or so. There are two small speakers mounted near the ceiling (at least in the room that I was in). When I was there no music was playing; place was as quiet as a church with just an occasional exchange in Chinese between a couple of the girls somewhere else in the store. I had the feeling that the whole place would probably hear me if I sneezed.Went yesterday and today. Just more of the same old same old. Endless interuptions from phone and door. Massage was a 4 ,girl was 9. One chunky, one old, one 9 that was a not.

Jimjim77
08-29-14, 18:44
Updating the list. Can you provide phone # and address for Colony?

Went yesterday and today. Just more of the same old same old. Endless interuptions from phone and door. Massage was a 4 ,girl was 9. One chunky, one old, one 9 that was a not.

Jason2010
08-29-14, 19:30
My general impressions.

Red Rose: Quality Massage: 9+, Attitude: <5, Looks: 5.

ATSU CARY: Quality Massage: 9, Attitude: 6, Looks: <5.

West Gate: Quality Massage: 8, Attitude: 8, Looks: 7.

jobobtheclown
08-30-14, 14:24
Hit up Eden this evening. First time with Tina. She is as advertised. I didn't ask for her, just happened to be her turn when I went in. Guess luck was on my side tonight.Then you got very lucky, because she's now gone back to New York.

Luv Massage
08-31-14, 19:18
I stopped by and picked up their business card. Reads.

Oriental Massage.

919-846-9999.

5416 Six Forks Rd.

Raleigh, NC 27609.

Mon-Sat: 9:30 am-10:30 pm.

Sun: 11:00 am-10:30 pm.

The back of the card has ten boxes, presumably for initials and says "Buy10 Massages Get 1 FREE".

There you go JimJim, now you can add it to your list.

Anyone hear anything about Lotus Massage? Are they actually going to open sometime?

Jimjim77
09-01-14, 10:34
Thanks, working on updating the list.

I stopped by and picked up their business card. Reads.

Oriental Massage.

919-846-9999.

5416 Six Forks Rd.

Raleigh, NC 27609.

Mon-Sat: 9:30 am-10:30 pm.

Sun: 11:00 am-10:30 pm.

The back of the card has ten boxes, presumably for initials and says "Buy10 Massages Get 1 FREE".

There you go JimJim, now you can add it to your list.

Anyone hear anything about Lotus Massage? Are they actually going to open sometime?

WhiskeyLulaby
09-01-14, 13:12
Been a few weeks since my last update. I stopped in to RR a few Sundays back on my way home from wrightsville. Drew a 30's short skinny woman. Only one there which was a plus. TS was a little slow at first but with a few kind words she relaxed. Moved to the room and she started massage which was great. I rubbed her legs which is my way of feeling out how open she is. She moved in at times and others away so I wasn't sure. She did some back walking which was awesome. I started to move my hands up towards the end and she was open to it. On the flip I told her to drop her dress which she obliged. I told her I came prepared and she asked if this was my first time, which I said no and named my previous providers. I was disappointed to learn that one had moved on, but once I established that I had been before I left with what I wanted. Tipped well per usual and she was very grateful. As other posters have mentioned the full menu is available but I wouldn't expect it on the first visit.

I went last week but selection wasn't great. Sort of hit and miss lately. Might try to branch out finally.

Jimjim77
09-02-14, 19:50
Mobile Version.

I must be crazy to add these codes. I'm sure there will be lots of disagreements.
Corrections and debate welcome.

P 1) Superrelax Chinese Spa 2223 J highway NC 54 (I40 Exit 278) Durham NC 27713 919-248-9000.
P 2) Massage Atsu Cary 102-L Commonwealth Court Cary NC (919) 388-8889.
I 3) Superrelax Good Luck 7313 Six forks Road Raleigh NC. (919) 844-7776. Reported closed redirect to #9.
I 4) Bonnie Spa 10421 Ligon Mill Road Wake Forest NC 27587 (919) 717-5873. Closed.
P 5) Yucca also uses Orient Salon 124 SW Maynard Road, # A Cary. NC 27511 (919) 741-4072. No TS.
P 6) Apex Massage Spa 5623 Duraleigh Road, Suite 131. (919) 781 4888.
P 7) Asian Body Massage & Therapy 3672 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604.919-878-1666.
P 8) Oriental Body Massage 6320 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616 (919) 871-3117.
P 9) Emily China Spa 3601 Capital blvd #111 Raleigh NC 27604 919-872-2223.
P 10) Asian Massage 1373 SE Maynard Road, Cary NC 27511.919-741-6078. Now has TS.
P 11) Studio Salon Massage 922 NE Maynard Road Cary NC 27513 919-388-1177.
P 12) Massage Atsu Garner 40 East Exit 312 Garner NC (919) 329-0090.
I 13) LePapillon Spa also goes by other names 108 Wind Chime, Raleigh, NC 919-268-5810. Closed.
D 14) Green Health Massage 11216-114 Capital Blvd, Wake Forest NC 27587 (Next to Wal. Mart) 919-554-4780. No TS.
D 15) Sunrise Bodycare 1869 Lake Pine DR. Cary, NC 27511 919-234-1208.
P 16) Eden Spa 2436 SW Cary Parkway Cary, NC. 27513 919-377-2607.
P 17) Canaan Massage 6300 Creedmoor Road Suite 186, Raleigh, NC 27612 919-848-3299.
E 18) VIP ASIAN SPA Weathers Ct Youngsville NC 27596 919) 570-5060.
P 19) Keep Healthy Massage Sutton Square 6325 Falls of the Neuse Road. Suite 9 Raleigh NC 27615 919-501-7773. No TS.
P 20) SuperRelax (X Asia Massage) 548 Huffman Mill Road, Burlington NC Right off 85&40 Exit 141 336-270-6547.
I 21) Joy Spa 9101 Leesville Road. Raleigh NC Pinecrest Point Plaza #165,919-771-8290 or 919-870-9556. Closed.
E 22) Red Rose Spa 2310 South Miami Blvd, Suite 133, Durham, NC 27703 919-564-9688.
P 23) Suncity Spas Massage 2891 Jones Franklin Road, Raleigh NC 919-348-2410.
P 24) MiMi Massage 137 O'Neal St. Burlington, NC 27215 336-395-8971.
P 25) SuperRelax 5533 Hwy 42 West, Unit A-12 Garner NC 919-779-9937.
P 26) Asian Relax Center 6405 Westgate Rd, Unit 125 , Raleigh NC 919 881 8489.
P 27) Asian Massage 2110 South Miami Blvd, Durham NC. 919-717-6726.
P 28) Holiday Spa 154 Morrisville Square Way, Morrisville NC 27560 919-377-2786 & 919-370-6490.
P 29) you-Relax Spa 750-the East Chatham Street, Cary NC 27511.919-378-9364.
P 30) Touch of Asia 811 E. Williams Street Apex NC 919 387-8282.
D 31) 1 + 1 Hair Salon Day Spa 1286 Buck Jones Road Cary NC (919) 633-5831.
P 32) Eastern Spa 800 West Williams Street #152 Apex NC 919-372-8233.
P 33) T&W Oriental Spa 101 Forest Drive Knightdale NC 919-752-6388.
D 34) Oriential Massage 5416 Six Forks Road Reilgh NC 919-846-9999.
D 35) Ocean Care Spa 6400 #203 Falls of Neuse Raleigh NC 919-527-3126.
I 36) Lotus Wake Forest Road Rielgh NC Coming soon LOL.

Letter code.
I impossible.
D difficult.
P possible.
E easy.

Too Badd
09-02-14, 22:04
Decided to go to Westgate the other day. I called and made an apt 30 minutes out with my ATF there. When I got there, they said I'd have to wait 40 minutes for her, which tells me shortly after I called she got a customer anyway. So I decided to try my luck with another one that was available, and although it was not as sensual & as fun of a massage, I did enjoy it and left with a smile on my face.

NeedsSome
09-03-14, 07:52
Jimjim77 thanks for all you hard work putting this list together and keeping it up. I have not been to all the locations on your list but for the ones that I have I pretty much agree with you coding. I look forward to see what others have to say.

QUOTE=Jimjim77.

I must be crazy to add these codes. I'm sure there will be lots of disagreements.

Vicechairman
09-03-14, 10:24
Are your codes for FS? Or just HE? Thanks.

Mobile Version.

P 1) Superrelax Chinese Spa 2223 J highway NC 54 (I40 Exit 278) Durham NC 27713 919-248-9000.
I 3) Superrelax Good Luck 7313 Six forks Road Raleigh NC. (919) 844-7776. Reported closed redirect to #9.
I 4) Bonnie Spa 10421 Ligon Mill Road Wake Forest NC 27587 (919) 717-5873. Closed.
P 5) Yucca also uses Orient Salon 124 SW Maynard Road, # A Cary. NC 27511 (919) 741-4072. No TS.
P 7) Asian Body Massage & Therapy 3672 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604.919-878-1666.
P 10) Asian Massage 1373 SE Maynard Road, Cary NC 27511.919-741-6078. Now has TS.
I 13) LePapillon Spa also goes by other names 108 Wind Chime, Raleigh, NC 919-268-5810. Closed.
D 14) Green Health Massage 11216-114 Capital Blvd, Wake Forest NC 27587 (Next to Wal. Mart) 919-554-4780. No TS.
P 17) Canaan Massage 6300 Creedmoor Road Suite 186, Raleigh, NC 27612 919-848-3299.
P 19) Keep Healthy Massage Sutton Square 6325 Falls of the Neuse Road. Suite 9 Raleigh NC 27615 919-501-7773. No TS.
P 20) SuperRelax (X Asia Massage) 548 Huffman Mill Road, Burlington NC Right off 85&40 Exit 141 336-270-6547.
I 21) Joy Spa 9101 Leesville Road. Raleigh NC Pinecrest Point Plaza #165,919-771-8290 or 919-870-9556. Closed.
E 22) Red Rose Spa 2310 South Miami Blvd, Suite 133, Durham, NC 27703 919-564-9688.
P 28) Holiday Spa 154 Morrisville Square Way, Morrisville NC 27560 919-377-2786 & 919-370-6490.

Letter code.
I impossible.
D difficult.
P possible.
E easy.

Vicechairman
09-03-14, 10:30
A very petite, pretty lady at #28 provided a great TS, towel off and massage with an ending beginning with light touching and accompanied by lovely sounds and expressions HE. Touching not tried. Would recommend. Tammy.

Nattie
09-03-14, 14:10
Man, I got the old bait and switch today at Eden. I called to see who was working about an hour before and they said J, T and see. So I'm surprised because I was one of the fortunate ones to see the new T before she allegedly went back to NYC as they all do. Just to be sure I called again 5 minutes before and said I wanted to see T and they said ok and wrote down my fake name. I walk in the door and say I'm here to see T and they look at me all confused and say "T not here anymore". WTF. That's the first time that's happened in many visits. They got me in the door I guess and a new girl see said I'm better than T and notwithstanding smaller boobs she was right. Maybe one of the best massages I've had and tons of teasing from beginning to happy end. BTW, she got there yesterday. She's slim, small be's and very nice. Here's a tip--if the massage parlor gives out buy 10 get one free massage you should definitely take one even though you may not go there 10 times. They'll see you've been there before, have proof in hand and it makes the process very smooth. Thanks JimJim for the priceless work on "The List". You're the man!!

Nattie.

Jimjim77
09-03-14, 15:37
E = Easy with everything possible including FS. You really need to screw something up not to get at least a nude HE.

P = Wide range of happiness possible with most anything possible depending on the massuse and your skills and if you are a regular there.
FS rare except for real good clients with certain girls. But mostly refers to the chance of getting a HJ.

D = Very difficult to get a HJ.

This is only my opinion based on my own visits and others feedback. I'm sure that there are exceptions both ways, but this is my feeble attempt to give a little direction as to who to try.

Are your codes for FS? Or just HE? Thanks.

Luv Massage
09-03-14, 16:47
Mobile Version.

JimJim,

The codes are a great addition. As you mentioned for the letter P, it depends on quite a few variables, including which provider you get and whether you are a regular. I'd suggest adding a +/- to the codes. For someone who may have been to an AMP just a couple of times (not enough to get a real relationship going with one provider), a P would indicate a 50-50 chance of HE, P+ is is better than 50-50, and a P- is less.

As an example, my experience with Emily Massage, which you rated as a P, I'd put as a P- as some of the staff seem to be willing and others not (especially if the boss man is there), so it becomes the luck of the draw.

Just a suggestion to get some debate going. The codes, even as they stand, are a great addition since it can help readers choose when deciding to try out someplace new.

Livinitinva
09-03-14, 17:05
JimJim,

The codes are a great addition. As you mentioned for the letter P, it depends on quite a few variables, including which provider you get and whether you are a regular. I'd suggest adding a +/- to the codes. For someone who may have been to an AMP just a couple of times (not enough to get a real relationship going with one provider), a P would indicate a 50-50 chance of HE, P+ is is better than 50-50, and a P- is less.

As an example, my experience with Emily Massage, which you rated as a P, I'd put as a P- as some of the staff seem to be willing and others not (especially if the boss man is there), so it becomes the luck of the draw.

Just a suggestion to get some debate going. The codes, even as they stand, are a great addition since it can help readers choose when deciding to try out someplace new.I definitely endorse the +/- Option.

I am not nearly as a prolific visitor as some due to cash flow, but from some experience and reading here would be a go at the +/.

The " just means I can't recall off the top of my head to state an opinion.

P- 1) Superrelax Chinese Spa 2223 J highway NC 54 (I40 Exit 278) Durham NC 27713 919-248-9000.

P? 2) Massage Atsu Cary 102-L Commonwealth Court Cary NC (919) 388-8889.

P? 5) Yucca also uses Orient Salon 124 SW Maynard Road, # A Cary. NC 27511 (919) 741-4072. No TS.

P- 6) Apex Massage Spa 5623 Duraleigh Road, Suite 131. (919) 781 4888.

P- 7) Asian Body Massage & Therapy 3672 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604.919-878-1666.

P- 8) Oriental Body Massage 6320 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616 (919) 871-3117.

P- 9) Emily China Spa 3601 Capital blvd #111 Raleigh NC 27604 919-872-2223.

P? 10) Asian Massage 1373 SE Maynard Road, Cary NC 27511.919-741-6078. Now has TS.

P+ 11) Studio Salon Massage 922 NE Maynard Road Cary NC 27513 919-388-1177.

P? 12) Massage Atsu Garner 40 East Exit 312 Garner NC (919) 329-0090.

P- 17) Canaan Massage 6300 Creedmoor Road Suite 186, Raleigh, NC 27612 919-848-3299.

P- 19) Keep Healthy Massage Sutton Square 6325 Falls of the Neuse Road. Suite 9 Raleigh NC 27615 919-501-7773. No TS.

P? 23) Suncity Spas Massage 2891 Jones Franklin Road, Raleigh NC 919-348-2410.

P? 24) MiMi Massage 137 O'Neal St. Burlington, NC 27215 336-395-8971.

P- 25) SuperRelax 5533 Hwy 42 West, Unit A-12 Garner NC 919-779-9937.

P+ 26) Asian Relax Center 6405 Westgate Rd, Unit 125 , Raleigh NC 919 881 8489.

P+ 27) Asian Massage 2110 South Miami Blvd, Durham NC. 919-717-6726.

P? 28) Holiday Spa 154 Morrisville Square Way, Morrisville NC 27560 919-377-2786 & 919-370-6490.

P+ 29) you-Relax Spa 750-the East Chatham Street, Cary NC 27511.919-378-9364.

P+ 30) Touch of Asia 811 E. Williams Street Apex NC 919 387-8282.

P? 32) Eastern Spa 800 West Williams Street #152 Apex NC 919-372-8233.

P? 33) T&W Oriental Spa 101 Forest Drive Knightdale NC 919-752-6388.

Jason2010
09-04-14, 00:12
I always like to get a hard body massage with back walking with a foot massage to finish. I have found that most ladies absolutely hate giving foot massage. Either they claim that it requires special tools or that they aren't trained for it. I'm not sure but I think it is very hard physically for them to do. Lately, the therepeutic quality of the massages I've been getting seem to be at the high end. It seems that they are getting better trained help. In fact, getting a real hard body massage with real foot massage may be most elusive thing to get.

Any suggestions?

Luv Massage
09-04-14, 07:36
I always like to get a hard body massage with back walking with a foot massage to finish. I have found that most ladies absolutely hate giving foot massage. Either they claim that it requires special tools or that they aren't trained for it. I'm not sure but I think it is very hard physically for them to do. Lately, the therepeutic quality of the massages I've been getting seem to be at the high end. It seems that they are getting better trained help. In fact, getting a real hard body massage with real foot massage may be most elusive thing to get.

Any suggestions?I haven't asked for a foot massage myself, so I am only speculating. Do you get a TS first? If not, I know that my feet kinda smell after wearing a pair of shoes for a few hours; that might gross out the providers a bit. Try getting a TS first and see whether they become more receptive to the idea of giving the foot massage.

MakeUmCumm
09-04-14, 14:35
Been a few weeks since my last update. I stopped in to RR a few Sundays back on my way home from wrightsville. Drew a 30's short skinny woman. Only one there which was a plus. TS was a little slow at first but with a few kind words she relaxed. Moved to the room and she started massage which was great. I rubbed her legs which is my way of feeling out how open she is. She moved in at times and others away so I wasn't sure. She did some back walking which was awesome. I started to move my hands up towards the end and she was open to it. On the flip I told her to drop her dress which she obliged. I told her I came prepared and she asked if this was my first time, which I said no and named my previous providers. I was disappointed to learn that one had moved on, but once I established that I had been before I left with what I wanted. Tipped well per usual and she was very grateful. As other posters have mentioned the full menu is available but I wouldn't expect it on the first visit.

I went last week but selection wasn't great. Sort of hit and miss lately. Might try to branch out finally.I am really wanting to try that place. I travel there weekly for VA appointments and wanted to check it out. Can you give me a providers name so that I may at least have a fighting shot? What is the upcharge for the menu? Is it pretty much like in Charlotte? Starting at $80 and working up to $140 on top of the Massage and TS?

Cat Tech
09-04-14, 15:52
Not to be an ass but RTFF. All of the answers to your questions are there for you to find easily. Also there is a link to the common abbreviations used on these forums at the top of the page in the blue banner right under the log out button. Welcome to the hobby. Hope firefighters get overtime!Clayton is hit and miss. Girls rotate out a lot but usually decent massage and I always leave happy. . 70 massage. 40 tip I've been 30 to 40 times.

XHippie
09-04-14, 17:00

Any suggestions?Foot massage, hit the Mall they have more experience and the equipment. Good back walk is hard to find. Vivi at Oriental Massage gave the best back walk but she's gone not sure who is good so many stores and girls coming and going I'm loosing track.

RiceMan
09-05-14, 00:29
Went to red rose tonight around 8. A new lady I have not seen her before opened the door. She was pretty 8/10 (compared to what has been there) and in her 30's. She wore a black and white low cut dress, just enough to see her perfect see cups. I noticed a tattoo on her right hand. Maybe part of the Yakuza! Haha jk. She was from Beijing, China. Table shower was good, cleaned my uncircumcised boy clean. Looked like a clean cut Alf http://kosmix.co/static/1f34e3a735d2134f337528f1ab8c8734.jpg . Went for the massage which was a good 7/10 with awesome new techniques. Should have been a little harder for 9/10. Received several hints. When they clean the oils from your back and they begin to lightly use spirit fingers all over your body and are are focusing more on your lower extremities, I hope you know what to expect on flip. This lady wanted top tip. . 6 for HJ and. 8 for HJ and only puppies feels with light over touching for lower parts. I tried for FS and offered a bill and then 1. 2, but she declined. I asked about past providers so she knew I was cool. It was a no go. I even flashed my raincoat and said " No trouble, no trouble. " Nice rack with pretty pink nips. I kissed them for while til. Bust! Idk if it was because of lack of a women's touch for about a month but I cam so hard my boys hurt. Cleaned me up and on my way. My past providers have normally sat me up and gave me a final massage after h. E. Imndid hear another monger buzzed in. As I was leaving I saw a past provider that would never FS but would want a. 8 tip for full nude sensual, fiv, cow girl with out penetration. She kinda remembered me and walked me out and gave me a light tap on the bum.

Damage. 6 for massage 7/10 and. 80 for top off with light over lower body touch and HJ 8/10. She was 8/10 looks department.

I broke down and went to RR. I wanted to wait til Lotus opened before visiting another AMP. Last I saw on Tuesday, flooring people were there. Stopped by the electronic cig store for new vap pen 0_o.

Stay Thirsty My Friends.

WhiskeyLulaby
09-05-14, 02:05
I am really wanting to try that place. I travel there weekly for VA appointments and wanted to check it out you give me a providers name so that I may at least have a fighting shot? What is the upcharge for the menu? Is it pretty much like in Charlotte? Starting at $80 and working up to $140 on top of the Massage and TS?Massage and TS is $60. In terms of tipping and menu I've negotiated anywhere from $40 up to $100 depending on the service. I wouldn't expect anything more than an HE the first time. I've had annie as a provider in the past but she's moved on. My current provider asked that I not share her name but if you pm ill give you some hints to help narrow it down.

Nbdood25
09-05-14, 18:31
I walked into Eden about two weeks ago and lucked up into getting Tina. TS was good, massage wasn't bad but she was constantly yawning, so I think being tired didn't help.

After the flip she stood behind my head and leaned those big puppies down to about an inch over my face. I guess I had made it obvious I wanted the HE because she went right to work without asking, and didn't protest when I went under her shirt and bra for a handful.

I hope she comes back, those things were spectacular.

Nbdood25
09-05-14, 18:44
I'll be in Raleigh this week, and I've been craving a good nuru massage lately.

I'd prefer the real thing, but if it's not available or worthwhile I'd be happy to have it with lotion or something else as long as there's good body to body contact / sliding.

Falkin70
09-05-14, 23:22
Mimi in Burlington is P minus. Great massage though.

I definitely endorse the +/- Option.

I am not nearly as a prolific visitor as some due to cash flow, but from some experience and reading here would be a go at the +/.

The " just means I can't recall off the top of my head to state an opinion.

P- 1) Superrelax Chinese Spa 2223 J highway NC 54 (I40 Exit 278) Durham NC 27713 919-248-9000.

P? 2) Massage Atsu Cary 102-L Commonwealth Court Cary NC (919) 388-8889.

P? 5) Yucca also uses Orient Salon 124 SW Maynard Road, # A Cary. NC 27511 (919) 741-4072. No TS.

P- 6) Apex Massage Spa 5623 Duraleigh Road, Suite 131. (919) 781 4888.

P- 7) Asian Body Massage & Therapy 3672 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604.919-878-1666.

P- 8) Oriental Body Massage 6320 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27616 (919) 871-3117.

P- 9) Emily China Spa 3601 Capital blvd #111 Raleigh NC 27604 919-872-2223.

P? 10) Asian Massage 1373 SE Maynard Road, Cary NC 27511.919-741-6078. Now has TS.

P+ 11) Studio Salon Massage 922 NE Maynard Road Cary NC 27513 919-388-1177.

P? 12) Massage Atsu Garner 40 East Exit 312 Garner NC (919) 329-0090.

P- 17) Canaan Massage 6300 Creedmoor Road Suite 186, Raleigh, NC 27612 919-848-3299.

P- 19) Keep Healthy Massage Sutton Square 6325 Falls of the Neuse Road. Suite 9 Raleigh NC 27615 919-501-7773. No TS.

P? 23) Suncity Spas Massage 2891 Jones Franklin Road, Raleigh NC 919-348-2410.

P? 24) MiMi Massage 137 O'Neal St. Burlington, NC 27215 336-395-8971.

P- 25) SuperRelax 5533 Hwy 42 West, Unit A-12 Garner NC 919-779-9937.

P+ 26) Asian Relax Center 6405 Westgate Rd, Unit 125 , Raleigh NC 919 881 8489.

P+ 27) Asian Massage 2110 South Miami Blvd, Durham NC. 919-717-6726.

P? 28) Holiday Spa 154 Morrisville Square Way, Morrisville NC 27560 919-377-2786 & 919-370-6490.

P+ 29) you-Relax Spa 750-the East Chatham Street, Cary NC 27511.919-378-9364.

P+ 30) Touch of Asia 811 E. Williams Street Apex NC 919 387-8282.

P? 32) Eastern Spa 800 West Williams Street #152 Apex NC 919-372-8233.

P? 33) T&W Oriental Spa 101 Forest Drive Knightdale NC 919-752-6388.

BrownRod
09-07-14, 14:42
I'll be in Raleigh this week, and I've been craving a good nuru massage lately.

I'd prefer the real thing, but if it's not available or worthwhile I'd be happy to have it with lotion or something else as long as there's good body to body contact / sliding.I've been looking for a long time. I don't know of any real nuru specialist in the area. Most ads are fake, they say nuru just to get you in. If I find someone ill let you know, maybe a few of the old pros on here have better info than I do.

Member #4882
09-07-14, 16:12
His unborn nephew could figure this out.

Mimi in Burlington is P minus. Great massage though.

Jimjim77
09-07-14, 18:31
It's to help you find the type of AMP you are looking for. How about posting some reviews in this section to show us how to do it better.

His unborn nephew could figure this out.

Skillet
09-07-14, 18:51
Up dated the map. http://batchgeo.com/map/77b62e745fbdbc6daf3a47d09797297c.

I incorporated the rating system as I like that. I really like the idea of +/- but will wait for consensus. Also, I suppressed the closed listings for the map. Can easily re-add if wanted.

Thanks JimJim for all the work!

Mobile Version.

Letter code.
I impossible.
D difficult.
P possible.
E easy.

Member #4882
09-07-14, 18:59
Guess I should have used different jargon. Apologize if I offended anyone.

I incorporated the rating system as I like that. I really like the idea of +/- but will wait for consensus. Also, I suppressed the closed listings for the map. Can easily re-add if wanted.

Jimjim77
09-07-14, 19:19
Map looks great. Most PMs seem to also support the rating system.

OverEasy919
09-08-14, 10:00
I have made a few visits recently but don't seem to have the luck of the draw. I ring, get in, and the same provider is always available. Can anyone advise how to request a different one? I am relatively new to the hobby.

Livinitinva
09-08-14, 10:09
Map looks great. Most PMs seem to also support the rating system.VIP in Youngsville Appears to be missing from the MAP.

RR with the same E rating is good.

Member #4364
09-08-14, 10:16
Was at Eden last night and heard 3 different guys come in asking for Tina, and left when told she wasn't there. LOL. Also the other workers there would then conversation about her, obviously I don't know what they were saying but they would say her name numerous times and had a angry tone about it. I guess the older uglier gals are glad she's gone.

Saw my usual gal and she did a great job.

Skillet
09-08-14, 11:57
Yeah, I made a typo when updating the Closed status. Just got it fixed.

VIP in Youngsville Appears to be missing from the MAP.

RR with the same E rating is good.

OverEasy919
09-09-14, 09:39
Going to be over that way and thought I might give this place a try based on some reviews. Can anyone offer a providers name so I don't look like a newbie? Preferably one who has a full menu.

Thanks.

Tenroof
09-09-14, 12:04
I may have to come out of retiremet since my gut tellls me this place has potentials.

Luv Massage
09-09-14, 16:55
I may have to come out of retiremet since my gut tellls me this place has potentials.Hey tenroof, sounds like you may have some insider information. If so, can you supply the full address of Lotus so that JimJim can update his list?

Vicechairman
09-09-14, 19:33
I have made a few visits recently but don't seem to have the luck of the draw. I ring, get in, and the same provider is always available. Can anyone advise how to request a different one? I am relatively new to the hobby.Just ask for someone else. You can ask to see all the ladies before deciding. They my pout but you probably don't want to see a pouter anyway. Make sure to get the name so you can ask for her or not the next time. I have gone there, seen who is available and left if the pickings are not good.

Tenroof
09-09-14, 20:34
Hey tenroof, sounds like you may have some insider information. If so, can you supply the full address of Lotus so that JimJim can update his list?

(You will see familiar faces or hands there. I suspect we will begin to see ads soon. My inside info is limited and I have no info as to the menu. I'm sure we will know in due time.).

Luv Massage
09-10-14, 06:12
Hey tenroof, sounds like you may have some insider information. If so, can you supply the full address of Lotus so that JimJim can update his list?

(You will see familiar faces or hands there. I suspect we will begin to see ads soon. My inside info is limited and I have no info as to the menu. I'm sure we will know in due time.).Ok, any senior member who TOFTT at Lotus, please grab one of their business cards and PM JimJim or post the full info. If this place turns out to be any good then we will want it added to the list and mobile map. Oh yeah, please give full report so that an initial guess can be made as to the rating to be assigned.

JohnBig93
09-10-14, 18:12
I drove through the parking lot of lotus today (Tuesday) and an Asian lady was holding the door open for a contractor I guess. Got a chance to peek inside a little. Waiting room is all set, chairs, decorations and stuff. That's all I saw. Still paper on the windows. As far as the lady holding the door open she was old. I'm thinking 40-50? I can never tell with them bc the age well. I would rate her a 6. A or be cup but thin. So it does look like tommorow or sometime this week.

AznLovaBoyx35
09-10-14, 18:45
I am asian and I have been to many massage around triangle area and I think touch of asia is the best one with girl name mimi. But I don't know if mimi is really female or transgender. She is very strong and really tall. From before post I read that someone thought she was one of daughter of provider but I guess we were all wrong. Stay thirsty all members here.

PenaltyKiller
09-10-14, 19:57
Saw an earlier post about Lotus opening today, so decided to TOFTT, even though I'm not a senior member. I'm in school and my class wasn't too far away, so thought I'd scope it out after class.

I walk in there, and I see an older white gentlemen on his phone on the couch. Soon as he gets off the phone, he proceeds to ask if I wanted a massage. Come to find out, the guy manages the place. Never seen a non-asian woman there, so it kinda weirded me out, even though he seemed nice enough. So he yells across the building for the massage lady to inform her that I'm there. He then escorts me to a room. It was a private room with a door and walls, not sure if the door locks. After I get undressed, this beautiful woman comes in. She is easily the best looking provider I've had in this area. Short, thin, and spoke better English than all my other providers I've had.

I requested a hard massage, and she gave it. It was impressive for a girl that little to be that strong. I must say it too was the best massage I've ever had, period. Part of the massage was towel-free. After awhile she covered my man area. Her strength was her upper-body massage. Then came the flip.

I had a feeling when I flipped over what was to come, or not to come, by the way she held the towel up as to block her eyes from me as I turned over. She started with a facial massage, which was good. Worked her way down to my chest / ab region, then the arms and legs. She made sure I was covered up. "It" accidentally came out once, and she apologized. After she finished my legs, she very quickly said she was done and left out the room. Didn't even give me time to ask about anything extra. Got dressed, and walked out the room where she was waiting with a bottle of water, and also asked for a tip. I left the tip on the table because I didn't think I was going to see her on my way out. Took the water and split.

I want to note that in addition to getting no HE, the place smelled like sawdust. Also the oil she used has a stinch that stayed with me home. Not horrible, but not something I wanted to smell like. Also their cc machine is down, so they only accepted cash, owner said it should be up in a few days. It was. 70 for an hour.

I also want to note that I didn't give any indications that I wanted extras. I didn't try to touch at all during massage, as I have a philosophy that when their a hole in a wall massage parlor who only have male customers should know what they all come there for. She may have I also got the indication I was LEO, as I am in my late 20's, short cut hair, and semi-muscular stature, to which she commented on. Otherwise, it was great place for a massage by a young good-looking girl. Just thought I'd contribute to society.

Member #4605
09-11-14, 07:46
Can anyone provide the address for Lotus? Not sure where the red lobster is.

Livinitinva
09-11-14, 07:55
Can anyone provide the address for Lotus? Not sure where the red lobster is.The Address for "Red Lobster" is.

4408 Old Wake Forest Rd.

Raleigh, NC 27609.

Red Lobster should be in the same Shopping Center as Lotus and should not be hard to find.

I was planning on heading down there this morning, but I think I'm going to pass based on the last review.

I can confirm the "White Guy" part though. (Kinda Freaked me out a bit too).

I called yesterday to get opening times and by the voice I could tell it was a "White Guy" who probably grew up in this area.

He did not even say "Lotus Massage" to start and I was about to hang up and say "Wrong Number" before he corrected himself.

Start Time is 9:30 am.