PDA

View Full Version : Backpage Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93

Pubb69
11-16-17, 22:28
I have learned a new tactic providers are using. This has happened to me on 2 separate occasions. I went to a pretty decent room and found out the photos of the provider wasn't even close. The photos were of a beautiful Latin girl and I get inside and the girl was a 250 pound black much older woman. I was polite and said I am sorry I am not interested and you used fake photos. To make a long story short she stood in front of the door and with all her weight it was near impossible to get the door open. She threatened to call her pimp for me to explain to him why she wasn't getting paid. I said that's not my problem. You used fake pictures. I had to pretend to call the front desk and when she stepped away from the door I made a run for it. She grabbed me in an attempt to keep me in the room. I fought her off and got away. This has happened on 2 occasions. I learned they are basically "forcing" you to pay and "hold you hostage" til you do. If the photos are too good to be true be careful. If they are actually legit ask for another photo in front of a mirror holding up 2 fingers. Whatever. Just be careful.Not so much that I doubt that it could happen but it would seem more believable as well as helpful to everyone if a link to the adds were posted.

Bb211
11-17-17, 00:58
Not so much that I doubt that it could happen but it would seem more believable as well as helpful to everyone if a link to the adds were posted.Link was provided if you scroll down to post number 21754.

BlackHole123
11-17-17, 13:02
Longtime lurker. I am looking for a petite african american girl to dream about. If anyone has any recommendations I would surely appreciate any help. Thanks!

ErixxxHouse
11-17-17, 13:24
I have learned a new tactic providers are using. This has happened to me on 2 separate occasions. I went to a pretty decent room and found out the photos of the provider wasn't even close. The photos were of a beautiful Latin girl and I get inside and the girl was a 250 pound black much older woman. I was polite and said I am sorry I am not interested and you used fake photos. To make a long story short she stood in front of the door and with all her weight it was near impossible to get the door open. She threatened to call her pimp for me to explain to him why she wasn't getting paid. I said that's not my problem. You used fake pictures. I had to pretend to call the front desk and when she stepped away from the door I made a run for it. She grabbed me in an attempt to keep me in the room. I fought her off and got away. This has happened on 2 occasions. I learned they are basically "forcing" you to pay and "hold you hostage" til you do. If the photos are too good to be true be careful. If they are actually legit ask for another photo in front of a mirror holding up 2 fingers. Whatever. Just be careful.That has happened to me once in Florida, now I check her out as soon as she opens the door. If she's not decent, I don't even go in the room. I found that a lot of them don't send extra pictures and when you start asking for thumbs up they stop responding all together.

Ronnor
11-17-17, 15:47
Link was provided if you scroll down to post number 21754.Do you mean scroll up?

Member #5790
11-17-17, 16:15
LOL, we were all thinking it.

Do you mean scroll up?

Raleighncman
11-17-17, 16:57
Karen.

Any dreamers for this one?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/shes-your-best-kept-secret/34460930I took the plunge, attractive but not the girl in the pics. OK service, location was a unused apartment with an air mattress.

TheSting24
11-17-17, 17:12
LOL At least she did not have "Upscale" in her add. Air mattress; Good Grief.

TS.

I took the plunge, attractive but not the girl in the pics. OK service, location was a unused apartment with an air mattress.

PartTimeMonger
11-17-17, 20:48
So if anyone actually remembers, Indians are my kryptonite and I am always curious to see Indian providers (besides Amy). Recently had a chance to see Reena and it was great. 25 years old and not a demon in sight. Obviously she's not the girl in the pics but she was very attractive. 10/10 personality with Reena as she was all smiles as soon as I walked through. We had no difficulty striking up a conversation and she really made me feel at ease. 9/10 on looks. She actually had 32 Ds, was in great shape, and was tight beyond belief.

Now here's the only downside. She's going to cost a bit and she only does half hours but personally I think it was worth it to finally scratch my itch. I would definitely see her again should I have the money to spare. She's leaving town tonight unfortunately but she says she'll be in the area again soon. PM me if there's anything else you guys would like to know.

John Whitman
11-17-17, 22:12
You should check out Heather Collins. Very petite and attractive AA gal. I have not seen her, but appears to me that in general her reviews are pretty good. You should be able to find her by searching, but let me know if you need further info.

Longtime lurker. I am looking for a petite african american girl to dream about. If anyone has any recommendations I would surely appreciate any help. Thanks!

MrSmithwick
11-18-17, 00:00
Don't see shitty backpage providers. Problem solved. I don't even waste my time with BP. Some of you get high on the risk factor and the chase. Just don't do it. The odds are not in your favor.

Wow, that is amazing. Pretty brazen for sure. Thanks for warning the community. Personally, I would be highly cautious the first time with anyone. I never make full entry into the room until I have seen who is behind the door if they are staying out of sight. Keep the door between you and them until you are comfortable with who is there, and then you can bolt if you need to.

JoyForEvr
11-18-17, 00:33
So if anyone actually remembers, Indians are my kryptonite and I am always curious to see Indian providers (besides Amy). Recently had a chance to see Reena and it was great. 25 years old and not a demon in sight. Obviously she's not the girl in the pics but she was very attractive. 10/10 personality with Reena as she was all smiles as soon as I walked through. We had no difficulty striking up a conversation and she really made me feel at ease. 9/10 on looks. She actually had 32 Ds, was in great shape, and was tight beyond belief.

Now here's the only downside. She's going to cost a bit and she only does half hours but personally I think it was worth it to finally scratch my itch. I would definitely see her again should I have the money to spare. She's leaving town tonight unfortunately but she says she'll be in the area again soon. PM me if there's anything else you guys would like to know.How much she quoted?

Spooner Strum
11-18-17, 08:35
http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-let-me-spoil-you/51531447

Got to where she was on Rock Quarry but bolted before getting unit number. Tons of cameras in the parking lot and kinda sketch.

Mistake?

Saw this one saying same area:

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/im-back-and-ready-kara/49554622

Triptogamont
11-18-17, 09:22
Longtime lurker. I am looking for a petite african american girl to dream about. If anyone has any recommendations I would surely appreciate any help. Thanks!I've seen both. Search for my reviews. They were a while ago, so fair warning.

Heather is more expensive and generally outcall only. Mell-E travels here now and then, so she might be harder to get a hold of. Good luck. If you see either or both, please review.

Spooner Strum
11-18-17, 10:04
I took the plunge, attractive but not the girl in the pics. OK service, location was a unused apartment with an air mattress.Sounds like something out of Dexter.

Alabaster23
11-18-17, 10:08
Longtime lurker. I am looking for a petite african american girl to dream about. If anyone has any recommendations I would surely appreciate any help. Thanks!You might like Candy as well. Pictures are real and I recall the rates were reasonable and she was pleasant.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-slim-candy-will-leave-yu-wanting-more/34218090

Raleighncman
11-18-17, 11:13
Sounds like something out of Dexter.I did approach with caution!

John Whitman
11-18-17, 11:15
Although this is a BP thread, my suggestion was intended to apply to all situations, not just BP. Be very careful on any meeting, and especially a first meeting. This business is all about the odds. Yes, the odds are much higher for a poor experience on BP than with other "more reputable" and more expensive venues. But is is entirely possible to have an unhappy experience with a lady from any source at all. So I agree that ignoring BP will improve your odds for a good experience. But there are some real gems to be found in any resource including BP. Many high quality ladies started on BP in their beginnings. We each choose how to look for the type of lady that we would like to spend time with. Good information exchange is very important, hence the value of this board.

Don't see shitty backpage providers. Problem solved. I don't even waste my time with BP. Some of you get high on the risk factor and the chase. Just don't do it. The odds are not in your favor.

Matthew9
11-18-17, 20:04
Bad experience, deal was 30 minutes (160). Very rushing, I was kicked out after 10 minutes, obviously not repeating.

MineTooTell
11-18-17, 21:41
Gents, visiting from VA. Was looking for a provider on BP and saw liana. Nice looking pics and nice and friendly through text. Down hill from there. Mid level hotel, I got there and she kept me waiting 20 minutes. No big deal as I had no where to be and nice bar in lobby. Finally gives me the number and I go up. Sketchy looking guy standing a few doors down and staring at me the moment I got off elevator. I knock an she opens door. All lights out. I step in but not all the way in. Notice she has the pull out couch made up and ready for us. Then I get a good look at her when my eyes adjusted. Not even close to the lady in pics. She was either AA with blonde hair or some strange mix with blonde hair. I'm not interested and not paying $180 HH for a pull out couch. Turn and walk out. At this point I'm pussed so walk right passed the guy, assuming he's the pimp. Get in car and out!! Don't waste your time. Not worth risk or $$.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hott-out-to-u-blonde-baby-new-face-big-surprise/52271867

Purple45
11-18-17, 23:48
Between 10 - 13 October the Morrisville PD and Raleigh PD charged 3 women (1 Chinese) with prostitution at two locations (Extended Stay America (RDU) Morrisville & Aloft (RDU) Brier Creek). Is it possible they were really looking for Asians who run ads linked to that Extended Stay America (2700 Slater Rd.) where the 2 women from Florida were charged? Considering the recent events in Knightdale with 2 AMPs closed and 1 Chinese lady getting charged with Human Trafficking. I'm wondering if LE is hunting Asians (BackPage & Massage Parlors) throughout Wake County.

https://northcarolina.arrests.org/?sex=F&chargecode=15&page=1&results=14

RichieG23
11-19-17, 01:53
This girl is now in Delaware, research says she was recently in your area late October / early November, did not see any posts about her. Did anyone happen to see her when she was there. Any info is appreciated, and PMs are welcomed.

http://delaware.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/im-new-to-this-town-and-im-available-all-day-and-all-night-call-now/7941317

Joe Looking
11-19-17, 08:36
Bad experience, deal was 30 minutes (160). Very rushing, I was kicked out after 10 minutes, obviously not repeating.Sounds like I dodged a bullet. I got the itch last night and called her. She sounded very for lack of a better phrase ghetto. In addition she was obviously on the room with someone else and laughing. As I was trying to all some questions she kept laughing and talking to whoever else was there so I hung up.

MisterT69
11-19-17, 09:16
Bad experience, deal was 30 minutes (160). Very rushing, I was kicked out after 10 minutes, obviously not repeating.She looks ghetto from her pics. I wouldn't expect a good time.

Pubb69
11-19-17, 15:43
Although this is a BP thread, my suggestion was intended to apply to all situations, not just BP. Be very careful on any meeting, and especially a first meeting. This business is all about the odds. Yes, the odds are much higher for a poor experience on BP than with other "more reputable" and more expensive venues. But is is entirely possible to have an unhappy experience with a lady from any source at all. So I agree that ignoring BP will improve your odds for a good experience. But there are some real gems to be found in any resource including BP. Many high quality ladies started on BP in their beginnings. We each choose how to look for the type of lady that we would like to spend time with. Good information exchange is very important, hence the value of this board.The time to find a decent provider on B. P. Has long since past, a few years back the odds dropped to about 1 in 10 now it is absolutely non existant. Most not all of us would never think of seeing a street walker but thanks to the pimps on B. P. The lowest level of street walkers have been brought to us.

Southern Guy
11-19-17, 16:16
You were off one letter, it was a Yugo.

http://www.librarypoint.org/yugo_vuic

First of all Talipia is the cheapest fish in the sea, a total rip off.

Second, I agree with everything you said. I saw her long ago and never went back.

I think her business model is to advertise a Cadillac and then deliver a Yogo. Ya'll older members remember Yogo, right?

Anyway, well said Padna.

TS24.

XxJohnJohnXx
11-19-17, 16:19
Bad experience, deal was 30 minutes (160). Very rushing, I was kicked out after 10 minutes, obviously not repeating.Damnnn Bro I'm so sorry I didn't post a review before I saw her this past Friday, I kinda had a similar experience but I paid an hour (200) and spent about 25-35 minutes, she kept complaining about me going too fast, doggy didn't work out for her cause said I was huring her cause my snake was too big, she ended up on top of me and I tapped it as hard as I could till I busted, she nutted all over my snake it was an OKAY experience but NOT WORTH what you pay for, phone kept beeping, deff a clock watcher, and BTW she does not resemble the girl on the pics she is more petite and not curvy as on her pictures, her skin was all broken out, will cut you short on your time, Does not like doggy and gets paranoid about the party hat breaking! On the positive side she was nice and personable at least with me YMMV but I didn't pay her to talk so a bad deal all around AVOID LIKE A PLAGUE!

Lookin Good
11-20-17, 11:17
I've seen both. Search for my reviews. They were a while ago, so fair warning.

Heather is more expensive and generally outcall only. Mell-E travels here now and then, so she might be harder to get a hold of. Good luck. If you see either or both, please review.Mell-E still comes to the area? I had a couple of good sessions with her when she was a Raleigh regular. She got mad at me one day when I wouldn't wire her some money. Haven't heard from her since.

Jlart123
11-20-17, 11:32
Hey guys,

I was wondering if any senior members could give me any advice when trying to book and secure an outcall visit. I spent about four days last week reaching to different BP girls that either flaked or canceled. Are there any tricks or tips that anyone can think of to prevent this from happening with a new girl that you have not met before aside from doing incall with her first or booking an hour or longer session? Any recommendations on any solid outcall providers? I am AA 36 and live in an apartment if that helps. My budget is between 80 and 120.

Thanks.

Phaeton0401
11-20-17, 11:45
Mell-E still comes to the area? I had a couple of good sessions with her when she was a Raleigh regular. She got mad at me one day when I wouldn't wire her some money. Haven't heard from her since.Requests for wiring money seems to be a trait many providers have.

Amateur11
11-20-17, 11:48
That has happened to me once in Florida, now I check her out as soon as she opens the door. If she's not decent, I don't even go in the room. I found that a lot of them don't send extra pictures and when you start asking for thumbs up they stop responding all together.These days it's about "fun" as much as it's about fun. The thrill of the hunt. New adventure, if you will. Replied to an ad I had a feeling were old pics (not fake just old), asked if they were current and her true age before venturing out. Upon arrival (non-attached parking lot, walked through back lot fence) notice the "handler" in the stairwell opposite the one I came up. Walked in, clearly NOT recent and she had bruised up needle legs.

"I never bring money in until I make sure it's safe hun! I'll be right back" (take notes).

I bolted (nonchalantly) and I knew I was being watched. I just kept on walking, knew I was being pursued to the neighboring parking lot. No worries, got in the car and bolted in 2 seconds. Handler is STANDING AT THE ENTRANCE TO THE PARKING LOT like he's trying to block me. I kept on accelerating and looked straight ahead. He knew better than to get himself run over, even though he came within 6 inches of losing his foot.

Amateur11
11-20-17, 11:49
LOL At least she did not have "Upscale" in her add. Air mattress; Good Grief.

TS.Is this girl SUPER petite or is this a different "bubbles".

Amateur11
11-20-17, 11:52
I like fish tacos. To get the best, should I go to a Mexican restaurant or a seafood restaurant? I've been working on this for years, going back & forth. It's been a great journey.The elusive Mexican or Salvadorian petite maid with long black hair and not a hint of how to speak English.

How does a Gringo get in? I know there are Mexican brothels running behind the scenes.

KMcAbee24
11-20-17, 15:27
I am a senior member from the Western part of the state and travel so often to Raleigh. Some of my ATF's have left the scene and the only one I still see around is Bobbi. I was in town a few weeks ago and before my trip (one week) I started reaching-out to the local entertainment and each one stated to call or text when I get to town. Well, I got to town and starting reachiing-out again for two days and all I received was silence. Any advice? Coming back to town next week and, if nothing else, will be seeing Bobbi again. She has been great with me, just looking for more opportunities. Thanks, and be safe out there.

Raleighncman
11-20-17, 16:50
Is this girl SUPER petite or is this a different "bubbles".She's about 5'8" or 5'9" , thin.

Jesse Pinkman
11-21-17, 00:11
Hey guys,

I was wondering if any senior members could give me any advice when trying to book and secure an outcall visit. I spent about four days last week reaching to different BP girls that either flaked or canceled. Are there any tricks or tips that anyone can think of to prevent this from happening with a new girl that you have not met before aside from doing incall with her first or booking an hour or longer session? Any recommendations on any solid outcall providers? I am AA 36 and live in an apartment if that helps. My budget is between 80 and 120.

Thanks.Honestly, increasing your budget should help.

Outcall is more expensive for obvious reasons (travel time, gas, etc).

Gibbs70
11-21-17, 10:23
Not a lot of experience with outcalls as I am sure the wife would frown upon that. However, I've had a few. You hit the nail on the head in your post. Outcall is more risky and more expensive for the girl. First, risky: She is entering a strange place seeing you for the first time. No idea who you are, or what kind of torture chamber you might have. Seeing her where she is comfortable and building a relationship will help out her at ease. Second is cost: yes she saves on a room, but gas and time are more. In a room, down time can be short between visits. If traveling to and from you it extends her down time and will not be beneficial for anything under an hour. Finally, quality: if you find someone who is coming, without changing anything mentioned above, is probavly desparate to feed a habit. Do you really want that in your place? I would also be very careful having someone from BP that you have never met know where you live. BP has really gone down hill, and not a position I would put myself in.

Be safe,

Gibbs.

Hey guys,

Thanks.

Triptogamont
11-21-17, 11:29
Mell-E still comes to the area? I had a couple of good sessions with her when she was a Raleigh regular. She got mad at me one day when I wouldn't wire her some money. Haven't heard from her since.Saw her ad maybe 3-4 weeks ago. Contacted her, but she wanted $80 for qv. When I told her I had seen her for $60 qv last year, she went silent. Saw another one of her ads maybe 2 months before that.

Under no circumstances would I ever wire money to a BP girl. She must be crazy.

Triptogamont
11-21-17, 11:31

Heather is more expensive and generally outcall only. Mell-E travels here now and then, so she might be harder to get a hold of. Good luck. If you see either or both, please review.Can't believe I forgot about Blake! She used to work with Bobbi. Then she worked with Lili. I think she's independent now. Don't see a current ad, but I know I've seen one relatively recently.

JohnQPublicNc
11-21-17, 12:08
Just had a dream for BBBJ that turned into a nightmare. My advice is to stay and run away. Piss poor attitude in a smoked out room and is only interested in the donation line. She will watch the clock. When she told me it's only a qv before she started that sent up red flags. I left without a smile. Stay away.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/magic-mouth-🅅127281;-cutie-Iᗰ5229;oᔕ5397;Iᗷ5290;e-to-5556;oᖇget-7580;ALLᴍ/43500003.

MisterT69
11-21-17, 12:11
Can't believe I forgot about Blake! She used to work with Bobbi. Then she worked with Lili. I think she's independent now. Don't see a current ad, but I know I've seen one relatively recently.You can't go wrong with Blake. She's gorgeous with A1 BJ skills and tight kitty. I have repeated a few times. I believe she still works with Lili, as they use the same number. She is usually available Monday-Thursday during the day

Bb211
11-21-17, 14:50
Just had a dream for BBBJ that turned into a nightmare. My advice is to stay and run away. Piss poor attitude in a smoked out room and is only interested in the donation line. She will watch the clock. When she told me it's only a qv before she started that sent up red flags. I left without a smile. Stay away.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/magic-mouth-🅅127281;-cutie-Iᗰ5229;oᔕ5397;Iᗷ5290;e-to-5556;oᖇget-7580;ALLᴍ/43500003.Bad link.

The link does not work. What's her name so we can cross her off. Thanks.

IbChilln
11-21-17, 14:50
Just curious, what did you agree on prior?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/magic-mouth-🅅127281;-cutie-Iᗰ5229;oᔕ5397;Iᗷ5290;e-to-5556;oᖇget-7580;ALLᴍ/43500003.

IbChilln
11-21-17, 15:09

Bad link.

The link does not work. What's her name so we can cross her off. Thanks.

IbChilln
11-21-17, 16:35
I was cruising through the links & came across this interesting ad, anyone hit with a stream.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/best-pick-iwanna-squirt-on-you-1oo-real-and-ready-cαll-7/51895657.

JohnQPublicNc
11-21-17, 17:11
Here's updated link: http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/magic-mouth-%F0%9F%85%85-%F0%9F%84%B1-cutie-i%E1%97%B0%E1%91%ADo%E1%94%95%E1%94%95i%E1%97%B7%E1%92%AAe-to-%E1%96%B4o%E1%96%87get-%E1%B6%9CALL%E1%B4%8D/43500003.

Expectation was for BBBJ only. When I got there her roommate was leaving so she's not alone. Unkempt. In bathrobe. Terrible skills and very mechanical. At one point she told me 5 minutes left and I knew dream was going to end badly. YMMV.

Nick52
11-21-17, 20:08
Hey guys,

Thanks.I honesty wouldn't bring anybody at my place. But I now that's preference and I know other gents perform outcalls at private res. I also wouldn't recommend finding a BP for outcall, the risk is just to high right now and reading about drivers waiting outside, just don't feel comfortable. The quality just isn't their anymore. Also as other senior memebers mention. I'll highly recommend increasing your budget.

By the way, I have perform a outcall when on a business trips. But I venture to Eros site as quality is their and I'm trusted with several agency but we are talking $$ but it's defiantly worth it. I'll recommend looking into Eros and increasing your budget. Hopefully you don't get crazy addicted. Be safe!

IbChilln
11-21-17, 21:08
That blows! Thanks for the info!!

I was cruising through the links & came across this interesting ad, anyone hit with a stream.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/best-pick-iwanna-squirt-on-you-1oo-real-and-ready-cαll-7/51895657.

Here's updated link: http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/magic-mouth-%F0%9F%85%85-%F0%9F%84%B1-cutie-i%E1%97%B0%E1%91%ADo%E1%94%95%E1%94%95i%E1%97%B7%E1%92%AAe-to-%E1%96%B4o%E1%96%87get-%E1%B6%9CALL%E1%B4%8D/43500003.

Expectation was for BBBJ only. When I got there her roommate was leaving so she's not alone. Unkempt. In bathrobe. Terrible skills and very mechanical. At one point she told me 5 minutes left and I knew dream was going to end badly. YMMV.

Phaeton0401
11-22-17, 07:10

Heather is more expensive and generally outcall only. Mell-E travels here now and then, so she might be harder to get a hold of. Good luck. If you see either or both, please review.This one looks petite. Anyone seen her?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/toya/52759557

SugarDo
11-22-17, 09:55
Any intel on Maya? http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/rain-rain-rain-100-garanteed-happiness-plus-all-smiles-call-daddy/45441138.

Bubba83
11-22-17, 10:23
I called Cocoa up and received all the info I needed to set up a time. Arrived at her hotel in Cary and was met at the door by a nice looking girl. Not sure it's the same in the ad but still nice. We went to her room and she had a friend there willing to do a 3 some but I only brought enough for our time. We walk in and she unbuckled my pants and dropped them right in front of the mirror and started a great BBBJ. She used the right amount of spit and hand action to start and then started to deep throat and I pounded the back of her throat. If was great and I couldn't hold back with the dt plus looking at her in the mirror and unloaded in her mouth. She didn't stop for another few minutes and made sure she had every drop. I didn't get to sample anything else but I will be back to try it out. She is looking for more people to visit her so go for it guys.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/raleigh/--/1/906501

NemphoManiac77
11-22-17, 17:33
Anyone have any intel?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/kyra-laced/53832727

Pubb69
11-22-17, 20:06
Since there is nothing anywhere else, I will probably give it a shot. Not expecting much but at least she won't be outside chain smoking and it should be unrushed or at least I hope.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tantric-sessions-with-freya-available-friday-monday-booking-fast/51666522

Gibbs70
11-22-17, 21:05
Spoke to Lili last week, and Blake is no longer with her. Haven't been super active outside of SA, so not sure if she is posting on her own.

You can't go wrong with Blake. She's gorgeous with A1 BJ skills and tight kitty. I have repeated a few times. I believe she still works with Lili, as they use the same number. She is usually available Monday-Thursday during the day

TaylorTaylor
11-24-17, 12:37
[3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.

Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.

Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.

Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.

If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.

MisterT69
11-24-17, 12:41
Spoke to Lili last week, and Blake is no longer with her. Haven't been super active outside of SA, so not sure if she is posting on her own.Here is Blake's new info.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-blake-highly-reviewed-gfe-available-now/34122998

Triptogamont
11-24-17, 12:42
Spoke to Lili last week, and Blake is no longer with her. Haven't been super active outside of SA, so not sure if she is posting on her own.Blake:

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-blake-highly-reviewed-gfe-available-now/34122998

IbChilln
11-24-17, 14:51
Link is dead already. That sucks.

Blake:

Triptogamont
11-24-17, 19:15
Link is dead already. That sucks.http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/raleigh/919-364-4294/1/907897

I think that's a current number. But I'm pretty sure she posts to BP when she is working and takes it down when she is not. Good luck!

MisterT69
11-25-17, 01:42
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/raleigh/919-364-4294/1/907897

I think that's a current number. But I'm pretty sure she posts to BP when she is working and takes it down when she is not. Good luck!It is. I saw her earlier today before she took her ad down.

Bubba83
11-25-17, 08:33
I called Cocoa up and received all the info I needed to set up a time. Arrived at her hotel in Cary and was met at the door by a nice looking girl. Not sure it's the same in the ad but still nice. We went to her room and she had a friend there willing to do a 3 some but I only brought enough for our time. We walk in and she unbuckled my pants and dropped them right in front of the mirror and started a great BBBJ. She used the right amount of spit and hand action to start and then started to deep throat and I pounded the back of her throat. If was great and I couldn't hold back with the dt plus looking at her in the mirror and unloaded in her mouth. She didn't stop for another few minutes and made sure she had every drop. I didn't get to sample anything else but I will be back to try it out. She is looking for more people to visit her so go for it guys.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/raleigh/--/1/906501Here is another pic she is posting on a Craigslist ad.

Ellis61
11-25-17, 14:42
Any word on these two? I really like the blonde.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/blonde_brunnette-best-duo-in-the-city-we-travel/33934473

Harmar23
11-25-17, 16:34
http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/perfect-mix-of-sexy-and-sweet-i-am-the-total-package/33294652

Phaeton0401
11-26-17, 08:15
http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/perfect-mix-of-sexy-and-sweet-i-am-the-total-package/33294652Tried to contact a couple of times. Couldn't get a response.

Southern Guy
11-26-17, 18:56
IMHO, the best way I have found an out-call that works well is using a hotel room, especially if this is a first appmt. There are multiple reasons for not using your personal residence and multiple reasons for using a hotel. Most providers will feel safer in a hotel knowing there are probably a lot of guests staying there if something goes sideways. Unfortunately, this is a prime example of getting what you pay for-I would under no circumstances want to see a provider that showed up expecting to receive that amount for their time.

Hey guys,

Thanks.

Gcthe1
11-27-17, 00:41
Hey Moderators.

I got a PM from a provider requesting to take down some links from my posts. She wants to maintain her privacy and she accidentally DOXed herself. The posts are #19947, #19095, and #15918 in the Raleigh NC Backpage thread. She's a solid provider and I think we should grant her request so that at the very least she continues to come to Raleigh and stay in the business. I can assure everyone we don't want to lose her. She's one of my ATFs.

ChaphillMan
11-27-17, 15:51
Any intel on Maya? http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/rain-rain-rain-100-garanteed-happiness-plus-all-smiles-call-daddy/45441138.Her real pics are shown in this advertisement. I am not a fan. She is not unattractive but her personality is. I really did not enjoy my time with her and have been sucked in a couple of times with fake pics wasting time. I walked both times when she answered the door. I would not recommend:

https://escortbabylon.net/#raleigh / photos /9198840528/24902477.

Moon Raker
11-27-17, 20:06
Has anyone had any experience with the new aamp in Beaver Creek or the new person near Glenwood. Tried to get up with the latter, but after initial texts, when it came time for meeting I got a VM, and have yet to receive a response via text. PM is fine. Thanks!

MickeyMic
11-28-17, 13:31
Has anyone had any experience with the new aamp in Beaver Creek or the new person near Glenwood. Tried to get up with the latter, but after initial texts, when it came time for meeting I got a VM, and have yet to receive a response via text. PM is fine. Thanks!Which is the one near glenwood. This a new girl where Linda was? Is there an ad up?

SailorSam
11-28-17, 13:58
Has anyone had any experience with the new aamp in Beaver Creek or the new person near Glenwood. Tried to get up with the latter, but after initial texts, when it came time for meeting I got a VM, and have yet to receive a response via text. PM is fine. Thanks!If you are talking about the AAMP in the apartments just inside the beltline on Glenwood, they are in jail.

Daniel Johnson
11-28-17, 17:49
Has anyone seen / reviewed Rose? A search on here didn't return any posts that might be her, but it's hard to tell with so many dead BP links and no phone numbers listed. Thanks for any and all help.

https://independent.com.raleigh.hoxnif.com/post/24978467/

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/naughtytime-with-rose/53152187

Smokey1986
11-28-17, 18:47
Met this girl, fake pic even the one she sent to my phone is fake, dirty room and smelling bad, sign of Demond's and there was someone in a restroom which made it harder for me to get hard and foucs.

Made a deal over the phone and when I got there she asked for more money and I said; I came for the Qv as we talk on the phone, she said ok. Then she grabbed a cover and I said I asked for GFE with BBBJ, she said that's more and I said but we made a deal she said next time make a better deal, gave me a lame CBJ for 1 min then told me to get out and I I was like what you didn't even make it 5 min, She said you need more money I paid 6 o for Qv.

So I left because I didn't know what was behind the restroom door.

So stay safe fellas this girl is just about scamming and stealing your money and she will agree with you about everything then turn the table around once she got the money.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/919-679-4421/54252827

Her phone number is on the link if the link is dead or she delete her ad.

IbChilln
11-28-17, 20:51
Evening fellas,

I was thinking about seeing a new provider (most I've checked haven't been reviewed here) which made me think more. This is an opinon question for anyone who wants to comment. What do you do if a provider doesn't perform the uncle check upon arrival?

ReddMan19
11-28-17, 21:01
Hey guys, I have a utr young lady looking for help.

Super hot mid 30's blonde with no demons at all with a safe place to visit.

About 5'3 125 pounds blonde.

Massage with your mileage may vary Kind of thing. I've seen her for months now and I wouldn't continue to drive a hour and a half if it wasn't worth my time.

Pm me for info. I'm not starting to every Joe on here, you need to be a valuable member. Don't be a dick to her.

I'm be for information. Don't be a dick if you contact her.To those of you that I shared with that actually saw my UTR you know what a treasure she is. And that we need to treat her right.

What I don't get is the ones, and there are many, that badger her for nudes and offer her $50. This is why guys don't share. Because of the few jerks that do that.

Off my soap box.

IbChilln
11-29-17, 00:23
I don't know if you guys do this as well or not. When surfing for playdates, I open each possible in a new tab to refer to later. Today I had one open & had initially texted to get more info. I hadn't heard anything back in 30 minutes or so, so I go back to the tab & refresh, the entire page changed to a different person, pics, name, new number, everything however the time didn't change. Normally I've seen when its taken down, it says cannot find ad or something like that. This is a first to see it change in this manner. I'm assuming that it's the same person just posting more fake pics to get calls. Anyone had anything similar or strange happen?

MrNCbob
11-29-17, 03:20
Evening fellas,

I was thinking about seeing a new provider (most I've checked haven't been reviewed here) which made me think more. This is an opinon question for anyone who wants to comment. What do you do if a provider doesn't perform the uncle check upon arrival?I actually can't recall starting a dream with an obvious LE check. There is initial fondling with GFE gals but with most, we get comfortable rather quickly. Some dream gals have openly explained their rules and services before the first touch. I am more fearful of any questions leading me to say something specific. Research before you dream and trust your instincts.

Phaeton0401
11-29-17, 07:44
I don't know if you guys do this as well or not. When surfing for playdates, I open each possible in a new tab to refer to later. Today I had one open & had initially texted to get more info. I hadn't heard anything back in 30 minutes or so, so I go back to the tab & refresh, the entire page changed to a different person, pics, name, new number, everything however the time didn't change. Normally I've seen when its taken down, it says cannot find ad or something like that. This is a first to see it change in this manner. I'm assuming that it's the same person just posting more fake pics to get calls. Anyone had anything similar or strange happen?I do the same, and it has happened at least twice, maybe three times. The first time I thought I had done something wrong, or the computer goes to a link my mouse might go past. I HATE that hover feature, and I've got it disabled. Still does it.

Phaeton0401
11-29-17, 07:50
Anyone know why there are a lot of current posts with only the number in the title? I don't know if this means something.

Lookin Good
11-29-17, 08:08
I actually can't recall starting a dream with an obvious LE check. There is initial fondling with GFE gals but with most, we get comfortable rather quickly. Some dream gals have openly explained their rules and services before the first touch. I am more fearful of any questions leading me to say something specific. Research before you dream and trust your instincts.I thought I read somewhere that the Uncle check didn't really do much to protect you anyway. Unless she's well reviewed, I'd be watching what I say and make sure not to talk specifics.

MrBJohnson
11-29-17, 09:41
Anyone seen this one? Doesn't seem to have any reviews anywhere that I can find. Looks like she could be a lot of fun.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/raleigh/910-551-6505/1/910891

Triptogamont
11-29-17, 09:54
Evening fellas,

I was thinking about seeing a new provider (most I've checked haven't been reviewed here) which made me think more. This is an opinon question for anyone who wants to comment. What do you do if a provider doesn't perform the uncle check upon arrival?I always initiate a hug and kiss, and gently fondle her ass and a breast as soon as I walk in the door. I assume a cop wouldn't like that at all. If she doesn't lean into it, I turn around and walk out.

Triptogamont
11-29-17, 10:11

Bubba83 is my hero!

Dreamed of Cocoa.

Very easy to setup a QV via text for 60. Arrived at her mid-range hotel in Cary. She came down to let me in the back door, which was very nice. She's a very pretty AA girl, her pics make it hard to tell. Hug and kiss while we waited for the elevator (no one was around). Up to her room where I dropped the donation on the dresser. She immediately took my shirt off, pulled my pants down and started a heavenly BBBJ. Great spit, DT, BLS, eye contact. When I groaned, she smiled. I fucked her throat for a bit and she took it like a champ, licking my balls while I pushed my cock all the way in. When I was close, she asked, "You going to give me that nut, Daddy?" Had her stick out her tongue and stroke 3-4 day's worth of cum into her mouth. She went right back to sucking, licking, DT, until I was completely done and beyond. I finally had to sit on the bed, but she just kept at it until every last drop was hers. She went and cleaned up and brought me a warm wet cloth. I reached out for it, but she said, "It's my job to take care of you," and cleaned me up herself, ending with a final kiss on the head of my cock before helping me get dressed. I don't know if that was the best BBBJ ever, but I cannot remember one better. It was so good, I had a repeat a few days later, which was every bit as fun. I just realized I haven't even seen her naked yet! Will probably have to correct that very soon.

Thanks, Bubba83! The rest of you, please please please don't fuck it up for the rest of us!

Dasalt
11-29-17, 12:52

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/raleigh/--/1/906501For this ebony treasure?

NapTown919
11-29-17, 13:47
Has anyone seen / reviewed Rose? A search on here didn't return any posts that might be her, but it's hard to tell with so many dead BP links and no phone numbers listed. Thanks for any and all help.

https://independent.com.raleigh.hoxnif.com/post/24978467/

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/naughtytime-with-rose/53152187I've seen Rose before and she is legitimate. Her pictures are real and recent since I've seen her she's actually put up new pictures. Easy to get in touch with house may be a little sketchy but service is what you expect for the price. BBBJ, CG, doggie And missionary all on the table. Didn't request anything more not sure what else might be available on the menu. All in all well worth the visit and would definitely repeat in a pinch.

Ronnor
11-29-17, 15:12
BBBJ, CG, doggie And missionary all on the table. Didn't request anything more not sure what else might be available on the menu.According to her ad, the back door is lock! And she ain't talkin about her house. lol

Scurvy
11-29-17, 15:26
Looking for info as far as experiences in regards to if the massuese is anything like the pics posted and what to expect here. Thanks.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/young-sweet-asian-new-feeling-dreamy-enjoyment-magic-healing/30798263

MrNCbob
11-29-17, 16:13
I thought I read somewhere that the Uncle check didn't really do much to protect you anyway. Unless she's well reviewed, I'd be watching what I say and make sure not to talk specifics.I heard same, possibly here on the Tin Hat forum. I saw a reality TV show about LE Stings and the most notable comment from the LEO host was their desire to record the target client verbally stating his intentions. The Aunt LEO asked the client, "So tell me again, what is it that you want to do?" Then I dreamed of that exact same question on a text as I was about to arrive. An incredible sinking feeling! IMO, if you walk into a sting, I doubt there is much that will save you. The fact that you made it into the room probably means you have already done enough (phone & text, money in pocket). But less obvious texts and discussions of your intentions may help get through it with less damage. Side note: I just saw on the news that congress is trying to crack down more on BP. We need good reports and reviews more than ever. Stay safe.

Mag8600
11-29-17, 16:20
I just logged in for the first time in a week or so, and there were literally only 5 ads up for today. A new crackdown? Is there a new go-to spot for ladies to advertise?

Gcthe1
11-29-17, 17:16
Latina bombshell Sally is xAsh. She changed her name and number. I guess she had some very bad reviews so that's the reason. I thought she was just ok nothing to scream home about as I've seen her 3 times considering she has a nice body. Though many have complained about her horrible attitude and lifeless performance. I tried seeing her again since pickings were slim and couldn't get a reply from others. She mentioned something about only seeing regulars. I said I've seen her before and she responds very disrespectfully saying I'm a liar since she doesn't have my number saved. NEWS FLASH we can change numbers just like you did. I had to change apps on my phone. Plus you changed numbers since your reviews under your old persona xAsh are horrible. So doesn't that make you dishonest and a liar. I don't like to post bad reviews but STAY AWAY. STAY AWAY.

New persona Sally.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/raleigh/704-281-4350/1/910979

Old persona xAsh.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/raleigh/405-819-7809/1/848596

Old persona Ashley.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/raleigh/405-209-7210/1/825696

Gcthe1
11-29-17, 17:19
I spoke with her via text / voice last time she was in town. After I get the rate and ask for an address. Radio silence. I don't get that. She looks like fun so I'll probably try again but just thought I share. If anyone sees her please share your dream.

Anyone seen this one? Doesn't seem to have any reviews anywhere that I can find. Looks like she could be a lot of fun.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/raleigh/910-551-6505/1/910891

Gcthe1
11-29-17, 17:27
Rev Scorpio.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/raleigh/919-356-4930/1/909841

Just saw her and all I can say is. What took me so long. She has a great sense of humor, silly (in a good way) always giggly, and she is so into details. Not much I can say that hasn't already been said. She had this RCG variant idea that I didn't know existed and it was just shaking ass in my face and she takes good pounding.

Triptogamont
11-29-17, 17:35
I heard same, possibly here on the Tin Hat forum. I saw a reality TV show about LE Stings and the most notable comment from the LEO host was their desire to record the target client verbally stating his intentions. The Aunt LEO asked the client, "So tell me again, what is it that you want to do?" Then I dreamed of that exact same question on a text as I was about to arrive. An incredible sinking feeling! IMO, if you walk into a sting, I doubt there is much that will save you. The fact that you made it into the room probably means you have already done enough (phone & text, money in pocket). But less obvious texts and discussions of your intentions may help get through it with less damage. Side note: I just saw on the news that congress is trying to crack down more on BP. We need good reports and reviews more than ever. Stay safe.Email, text, phone conversation, the ONLY thing I ever say I want is her time. Then the tit and ass grab. Only when we are both naked and she's sucking my dick do I tell her I want to cum in her mouth!

Gcthe1
11-29-17, 18:04
Rev Amorandi.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/raleigh/919-925-1091/1/910504

I saw this young lady last month. Pretty solid provider and attractive. Nice bolt-ons on a very slim frame. She caught me off guard and gave me a BBBJ for those who prefer that over CBJ. When I asked about her a while back it was mentioned she was everything covered. I'm trying to keep it safe from now on so if I repeat I'll have to request everything covered. Not sure about CIM since I know someone will ask, I was offered COT so I blasted the bolt-ons. Damage $. 5 for hh.

Mag8600
11-29-17, 18:48
I just logged in for the first time in a week or so, and there were literally only 5 ads up for today. A new crackdown? Is there a new go-to spot for ladies to advertise?Must have been a browser problem. Shut down the browser and restarted, and they're all there. However, like someone else mentioned earlier, I really don't like the trend of only showing a phone number for the ad title. What's up with that?

Joe Looking
11-29-17, 20:12
Tl; dr LEO checks are bullshit. Cops can lie and will do so in a sting. The only way to show that neither of you is not a cop is to actually have sex. I've never had a high end hooker ask me if I was a cop or had taken an oath because they know better.

First off I'm not a lawyer or a cop, just a guy who's been around a while. For the most part the LE check is bullshit that just makes the john feel better and the chick feel like she knows something. In most places the police have a lot of latitude which is why an officer may do an over the shirt grab or allow a prostitute to touch his dick over his pants. The real crime most of us would be arrested for is solicitation. For the most part that means we offer money in exchange for certain acts. That's different from asking for GFE unless you say I'll give you 250 for GFE, then you've solicited. For some cops the act of you responding to an add or walking in a room is enough for them to arrest you and in some cases guys are arrested even when they decide to leave after pulling into the hotel where a sting is. Often the charge does not stick, but the cost of being arrested and defending yourself is high. If you ever do get arrested don't talk about how innocent you are, don't call it a mistake, don't say you never do that kind of stuff, don't say you thought it was a massage, just shut up and when you see a magistrate ask to be released under your own recognizance.

If you do get to a room the only LE check that means anything is the act of a prostitute allowing you to penetrate her. It's not likely that a female officer will even touch you sexually but she definitely won't allow you to penetrate her. In most cases if you try to kiss or touch the decoy officer the others will immediately come in to stop the risk of you raping or hurting her. Again keep your mouth shut when they arrest you and let a lawyer later claim that you didn't solicit. Also don't fall victim to a prossie asking what you'll give them for certain things. If she ask how much you'll pay extra for a BBBJ and you say 40, you've solicited her. If she does that, don't negotiate or ask how much, just hang up or say you don't discuss those things.

For me short of sex the best LE check is when a prostitute let's you kiss her but that's a risky proposition with the volume many of them do. Long story short for guys is don't offer money in exchange for any sexual services. If you get into a room get your dick out and your hands on her as soon as possible.

For hookers, the act of posting on backpage is usually enough to take them in. Also despite what some say, discussing their services or carrying condoms are not crimes. The crime comes when she says she does GFE for 100 extra. Even mentioning her hourly rate can be considered solicitation since she's posted the ad, that's why I generally just ask what are the rates and wait for her to respond. If I ask about GFE or some other service it's never in the context of money but is still a fine line.

In case any hookers are reading this I can't say enough times that cops can lie. Asking about oaths and other bullshit is meaningless. An informant or officer can say whatever they want so long as a reasonable argument can be made that they did not entrap you or force you to commit a crime. It generally doesn't apply to prostitution but officers can often break the law if they feel that not doing so may result in their death or injury. NC is not one but in some cases officers can have sex and still charge a hooker.

Hookers have a larger gamble than johns. For hookers I'd recommend posting services and prices on a website that they link to from backpage. That leaves no need to discuss them on the phone. I'd also recommend getting your mouth on a dick as soon as possible because while they won't be as quick as with a female officer, the sting is pretty much over once sexual activity starts because charges of rape can later be filed if the cop does things.

I hope this clears up the LE check and anyone please correct me if I'm wrong on anything.

Joe Looking
11-29-17, 20:14
Rev Amorandi.

I saw this young lady last month. Pretty solid provider and attractive. Nice bolt-ons on a very slim frame. She caught me off guard and gave me a BBBJ for those who prefer that over CBJ. When I asked about her a while back it was mentioned she was everything covered. I'm trying to keep it safe from now on so if I repeat I'll have to request everything covered. Not sure about CIM since I know someone will ask, I was offered COT so I blasted the bolt-ons. Damage $. 5 for hh.I don't know what her hr is but her qv is 100 and she's not a clock watcher but don't abuse it. For me she's always done BBBJ but asked me not to cim.

Daniel Cantee
11-29-17, 22:06
Honey and Lovely create a fantasy come true. They have great chemistry. If you think you can handle two sexy vixens then run not walk to spend time either singles or doubles, you can't go wrong. They have great chemistry, toys, looks and performance that is second to none. Very Fetish friendly. Honey has an established reputation and Lovely seems to have great potential and together there is fireworks beyond the normal session. Good value $$ hhr / 50 hr.

Bubba83
11-30-17, 06:38

Bubba83 is my hero!

Dreamed of Cocoa.

Very easy to setup a QV via text for 60. Arrived at her mid-range hotel in Cary. She came down to let me in the back door, which was very nice. She's a very pretty AA girl, her pics make it hard to tell. Hug and kiss while we waited for the elevator (no one was around). Up to her room where I dropped the donation on the dresser. She immediately took my shirt off, pulled my pants down and started a heavenly BBBJ. Great spit, DT, BLS, eye contact. When I groaned, she smiled. I fucked her throat for a bit and she took it like a champ, licking my balls while I pushed my cock all the way in. When I was close, she asked, "You going to give me that nut, Daddy?" Had her stick out her tongue and stroke 3-4 day's worth of cum into her mouth. She went right back to sucking, licking, DT, until I was completely done and beyond. I finally had to sit on the bed, but she just kept at it until every last drop was hers. She went and cleaned up and brought me a warm wet cloth. I reached out for it, but she said, "It's my job to take care of you," and cleaned me up herself, ending with a final kiss on the head of my cock before helping me get dressed. I don't know if that was the best BBBJ ever, but I cannot remember one better. It was so good, I had a repeat a few days later, which was every bit as fun. I just realized I haven't even seen her naked yet! Will probably have to correct that very soon.

Thanks, Bubba83! The rest of you, please please please don't fuck it up for the rest of us!Glad you enjoyed it. I have seen her a few times and haven't seen her naked either. But I will be back to see her again and attempt to get past the BJ.

Bubba83
11-30-17, 06:40
For this ebony treasure?I texted the number the other day and no reply but had contacted her through a Craigslist ad she posted and she replied to that. I will ask her for an updated number.

Triptogamont
11-30-17, 07:39
Glad you enjoyed it. I have seen her a few times and haven't seen her naked either. But I will be back to see her again and attempt to get past the BJ.But it won't be easy!

BTW, she switched to a private number the second time I saw her. That's the only one I kept. I am not comfortable sharing that number publicly. I'll keep an eye out for an ad with her public number.

RaleighConnect
11-30-17, 08:27
Yup you are right on the money there trust me if you show up you're all done doesn't matter what happens after that.

I unfortunately fell victim to this myself cost me a lot of money yes charges were dropped but cost me money cost me a lot of time and aggravation and almost cost me a marriage now it's costing me so much more because I'm still in the marriage and you can imagine what my life is like now.

Daniel Johnson
11-30-17, 09:45
I heard same, possibly here on the Tin Hat forum. I saw a reality TV show about LE Stings and the most notable comment from the LEO host was their desire to record the target client verbally stating his intentions. The Aunt LEO asked the client, "So tell me again, what is it that you want to do?" Then I dreamed of that exact same question on a text as I was about to arrive. An incredible sinking feeling! IMO, if you walk into a sting, I doubt there is much that will save you. The fact that you made it into the room probably means you have already done enough (phone & text, money in pocket). But less obvious texts and discussions of your intentions may help get through it with less damage. Side note: I just saw on the news that congress is trying to crack down more on BP. We need good reports and reviews more than ever. Stay safe.Exactly. More than likely you will be charged with soliciting a prostitute and your mugshot will be posted on the county arrest page. If you're not a typical low life, and especially if you have a good job, wife and family, then the local media will more than likely pick it up for posting on a news website. If you have a prominent position such as a doctor, lawyer, teacher, professor, etc you'll make the 6:00 news. You'll ultimately beat the misdemeanor charge, if you didn't present cash, but the damage has been done. It's bullshit. You can be careful but then a provider that you've seen in the past can be working with LE on a deal due to a drug bust or whatever. I had this happen to a friend with a provider that he'd seen before. The case was somewhat unique in that it wasn't a typical prostitution sting. LE was after a specific guy and persuaded the girl and a friend to be used as bait. I am sure past multiple charges for prostitution and drugs made them willing to cooperate. They put up a BP post. Put the girls in a motel room. Used the girls cell phone, which they answered to set up dates. The cops sat in the room with the girls. Every monger that answered the ad was charged with soliciting a prostitute. They did catch their guy, but nine mongers made the front page. The girl is still posting on BP today.

John Whitman
11-30-17, 14:48
If this girl who got nine guys arrested and outed is still actively posting, how about identifying her so those who wish to avoid trouble can scratch her from consideration.

Exactly. More than likely you will be charged with soliciting a prostitute and your mugshot will be posted on the county arrest page. If you're not a typical low life, and especially if you have a good job, wife and family, then the local media will more than likely pick it up for posting on a news website. If you have a prominent position such as a doctor, lawyer, teacher, professor, etc you'll make the 6:00 news. You'll ultimately beat the misdemeanor charge, if you didn't present cash, but the damage has been done. It's bullshit. You can be careful but then a provider that you've seen in the past can be working with LE on a deal due to a drug bust or whatever. I had this happen to a friend with a provider that he'd seen before. The case was somewhat unique in that it wasn't a typical prostitution sting. LE was after a specific guy and persuaded the girl and a friend to be used as bait. I am sure past multiple charges for prostitution and drugs made them willing to cooperate. They put up a BP post. Put the girls in a motel room. Used the girls cell phone, which they answered to set up dates. The cops sat in the room with the girls. Every monger that answered the ad was charged with soliciting a prostitute. They did catch their guy, but nine mongers made the front page. The girl is still posting on BP today.

FitDoc69
11-30-17, 15:25
If this girl who got nine guys arrested and outed is still actively posting, how about identifying her so those who wish to avoid trouble can scratch her from consideration.I try to stay out of things, but dang! If you know who she is, why would you not say?

Daniel Johnson
11-30-17, 15:50
If this girl who got nine guys arrested and outed is still actively posting, how about identifying her so those who wish to avoid trouble can scratch her from consideration.336-xxx-7147 Four pages of reviews on the other site Id#176874.

MrBJohnson
11-30-17, 17:16
Looks like Mia is back in town. If you don't know about her, stay away. Unless you like getting ripped off. She's not full service but advertises as if she is.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/505-303-2339/54445902

John Whitman
11-30-17, 18:18
Thanks very much for the great and useful information. Keeping each other safe is a very important function of this board; this hobby has a lot of potential traps to fall into.

336-xxx-7147 Four pages of reviews on the other site Id#176874.

Looks like Mia is back in town. If you don't know about her, stay away. Unless you like getting ripped off. She's not full service but advertises as if she is.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/505-303-2339/54445902

ByAllMeans
11-30-17, 19:19

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/505-303-2339/54445902Yeah, and doesn't tell you anything until she grabs your donation. Then the scam is on. I'm surprised she hasn't been close to something really bad yet. That's one of the things that make people the maddest.

Bubba83
12-01-17, 06:34
But it won't be easy!

BTW, she switched to a private number the second time I saw her. That's the only one I kept. I am not comfortable sharing that number publicly. I'll keep an eye out for an ad with her public number.I saw her again yesterday and we had another great time. Finally made it past the awesome BBBJ.

ILoveDeams
12-01-17, 10:35
Does anyone know what's up with BP posts? Seems like all posts are only popping up with phone numbers and not with description I was just wondering if the new posts are legit.

John Whitman
12-01-17, 10:50
There has been some discussion of this on some of the other boards. The speculation I have seen is that it is aimed at avoiding some kind of keyword search, but I have not seen anyone claiming to have definitive knowledge. BP seems to be continuing to evolve with all the heat lately regarding possible trafficking. Whatever the reason is, it sure makes it a lot harder for anyone to find anything useful on BP.

Does anyone know what's up with BP posts? Seems like all posts are only popping up with phone numbers and not with description I was just wondering if the new posts are legit.

Falconb52
12-01-17, 14:19
Can anyone tell me which providers really love DATY? Feel free to PM me. Thanks.

Pmondore
12-02-17, 11:10
There has been some discussion of this on some of the other boards. The speculation I have seen is that it is aimed at avoiding some kind of keyword search, but I have not seen anyone claiming to have definitive knowledge. BP seems to be continuing to evolve with all the heat lately regarding possible trafficking. Whatever the reason is, it sure makes it a lot harder for anyone to find anything useful on BP.I assume this is some effort to be more discreet. Not sure what it accomplishes, though. Switching to Gallery view shows all the photos being posted and there's little effort there to be discreet.

IbChilln
12-02-17, 22:59
Found some old posts from 14 with dead links, not sure if its the same person or not.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/919-869-6909/36186583

NapTown919
12-03-17, 09:51
Found some old posts from 14 with dead links, not sure if its the same person or not.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/919-869-6909/36186583Please let it be real.

Spooner Strum
12-03-17, 10:20
Intel Request.

Got anything?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/Therapeu...-8487/54542587

http://raleigh.backpage.com/Therapeu...creek/34484509

http://raleigh.backpage.com/Therapeu...r-you/52943137

Joe Looking
12-03-17, 16:05
Does anyone know what's up with BP posts? Seems like all posts are only popping up with phone numbers and not with description I was just wondering if the new posts are legit.It could be an effort by BP to make the ads more searchable by standardizing the format of the phone numbers.

JellyBear
12-03-17, 18:44
Have been trying to see her for sometime now. Usually she is quiet difficult to communicate. But She reached out to me today saying she is available this week. Has anyone seen her recently. Just being cautious.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/raleigh/910-585-5992/1/913660

Stay safe.

Jb.

Harmar23
12-03-17, 19:40
I have reached out to her twice with no response, I was hoping to test out the no Dentures. LOL.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/919-374-6756/45049958

HookyPooky
12-04-17, 07:36
Gents haven't been too active out here the scene is different from Atlanta and NY.

Must say the AMP list is awesome and I️ actually received some backlash from the the Atlanta board when I️ suggested it. SMH.

Anyhoo let's call this a fire sale if anyone needs some PM me.

Happy hunting fellas.

Still looking for a chocolate dragon to slay.

Johnny6722
12-04-17, 10:12
Have been trying to see her for sometime now. Usually she is quiet difficult to communicate. But She reached out to me today saying she is available this week. Has anyone seen her recently. Just being cautious.

Stay safe.

Jb.Dreamed I saw her twice this year. She can be a bit flaky, tends to over analyze every word you say. Did have a good time, but like I said, slightly flaky. No signs of demons, which is a plus.

Phaeton0401
12-04-17, 16:49
Yes, another one named Diamond. Dreamed about this Diamond:

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/910-499-0936/53712737

Woman sized frame, excellent figure, sweet personality. Recommend.

Keeping info in post brief.

StoxxNRoxx
12-04-17, 17:01
Gents, heading to RALEIGH (RTP) tomorrow for one night. Can you recommend someone for me? Prefer petite GFE.

Thanks, I appreciate you all.

WolfHawk
12-04-17, 18:17
Gents, heading to RALEIGH (RTP) tomorrow for one night. Can you recommend someone for me? Prefer petite GFE.

Thanks, I appreciate you all.Ivy is one of my favs.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/fiery-ivy-time/34188389

WineAndCheese
12-04-17, 20:51
Anyone partake with either one of these?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/910-605-7905/50758452

Or this one?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/323-793-5764/50755932

WAC.

Smokey1986
12-05-17, 20:34

Bubba83 is my hero!

Dreamed of Cocoa.

Thanks, Bubba83! The rest of you, please please please don't fuck it up for the rest of us!Got her number out of Craigslist and when I text her she didn't reply until the next day, then I text back and she went raido silent on me, then after 6 hours she contacted me saying she won't be able to do today because of some stuff happened, so we reschedule for another time, text her they say after and went there for an hour based on the reviews, when I got there she went silent and told me to wait then after 45 min she text me telling to come up, got to the room and she told me her rules then she dropped my pants down and start BBBJ, its wasn't the best I ever had but she is good at and seems like she enjoy it, put the cover and when for doggy so I can have a nice of that ass she got, after 5 min I bust in the cover and I went to the restroom to wash, as soon as I got out of the shower she told me I got to leave and I was like but I paid for an hour and she was like I got another appointment and you must leave now or you going to be in trouble, so I was like ok and left, she is good at BBBJ so don't go for more than Qv unless you want to gamble and try your luck because she is a YMMV type.

Stay safe fellas.

DirtyDeeds38
12-06-17, 10:30
Got her number out of Craigslist and when I text her she didn't reply until the next day, then I text back and she went raido silent on me, then after 6 hours she contacted me saying she won't be able to do today because of some stuff happened, so we reschedule for another time, text her they say after and went there for an hour based on the reviews, when I got there she went silent and told me to wait then after 45 min she text me telling to come up, got to the room and she told me her rules then she dropped my pants down and start BBBJ, its wasn't the best I ever had but she is good at and seems like she enjoy it, put the cover and when for doggy so I can have a nice of that ass she got, after 5 min I bust in the cover and I went to the restroom to wash, as soon as I got out of the shower she told me I got to leave and I was like but I paid for an hour and she was like I got another appointment and you must leave now or you going to be in trouble, so I was like ok and left, she is good at BBBJ so don't go for more than Qv unless you want to gamble and try your luck because she is a YMMV type.

Stay safe fellas.Am I missing something here, but her link to her page has zero contact info? How do mongers get in contact? LOL.

Alabaster23
12-06-17, 13:37
Hi, I saw her yesterday and may see her later today. Same Fiona. She lives out of town and hasn't been in Raleigh much lately. She takes some breaks from the business and so is out of touch at times.

Stay safe.

Jb.

WGraves
12-06-17, 23:45
I am curious to see this but pictures look TGTBT and nothing shows up googling, has any one seen her. Bit hesitant to TOFTT.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/raleigh/213-884-8736/1/915399

NCWild812
12-07-17, 07:59
I know I'm not the only one on here that loves women's feet. Why am I having such a hard time finding a girl for a foot session? Any one know of a girl in Raleigh. PLEASE private message me.

NtStand
12-07-17, 18:24
There were quite a few of the folks on New Bern today. They were outside of the place close to New Bern and Sunny Brooke. I don't know if anyone goes out there, but be aware. It's been pretty dry for me. If you know any sure fire ones out there relatively inexpensive, let me know.

Jrr359
12-07-17, 23:05
Liking the pics but seeing no reviews or info on my research. Anyone have any info on this one? http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/919-364-9314/54888942.

Bubba83
12-08-17, 06:24
Liking the pics but seeing no reviews or info on my research. Anyone have any info on this one? http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/919-364-9314/54888942.That's Kat, she has been reviewed several times in the streetwalker section.

Spaceball1
12-08-17, 12:09
Got her number out of Craigslist and when I text her she didn't reply until the next day, then I text back and she went raido silent on me, then after 6 hours she contacted me saying she won't be able to do today because of some stuff happened, so we reschedule for another time, text her they say after and went there for an hour based on the reviews, when I got there she went silent and told me to wait then after 45 min she text me telling to come up, got to the room and she told me her rules then she dropped my pants down and start BBBJ, its wasn't the best I ever had but she is good at and seems like she enjoy it, put the cover and when for doggy so I can have a nice of that ass she got, after 5 min I bust in the cover and I went to the restroom to wash, as soon as I got out of the shower she told me I got to leave and I was like but I paid for an hour and she was like I got another appointment and you must leave now or you going to be in trouble, so I was like ok and left, she is good at BBBJ so don't go for more than Qv unless you want to gamble and try your luck because she is a YMMV type.

Stay safe fellas.I was thinking of scheduling with Cocoa, but after reading your review, I think I will pass. Expecting someone to wait for 45 minutes and then cutting the session short is a complete disregard for her clients' time. Definitely not worth the hassle or run-around.

Vossen
12-09-17, 09:09
I know I'm not the only one on here that loves women's feet. Why am I having such a hard time finding a girl for a foot session? Any one know of a girl in Raleigh. PLEASE private message me.Same here, but I've always has luck with fake pic Asian ad girls giving a little foot time.

WGraves
12-09-17, 09:24
I am sorry that it did not go well for the OP, but I recently saw Cocoa thanks to one of our fellow senior monger. Lot of texting, but very responsive. From the agreed time I waited for less than 5 minutes in the parking lot. On my request, she did come down to let me in thru the side door. I had very good time in that the provider was truly making an attempt to satisfy. Young athletic body, amazing skills and doggie was heavenly. Definitely worth the try before you pass. , YMMV and Stay Safe.

I was thinking of scheduling with Cocoa, but after reading your review, I think I will pass. Expecting someone to wait for 45 minutes and then cutting the session short is a complete disregard for her clients' time. Definitely not worth the hassle or run-around.

TheAmazing
12-09-17, 09:52
Any intel on this one? I have seen her post for a while, but no mention here. Probably TGTBT.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-best-body-rub-professional-and-discreet/51542402

Thanks.

Phaeton0401
12-09-17, 10:31
Any intel on this one? I have seen her post for a while, but no mention here. Probably TGTBT.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-best-body-rub-professional-and-discreet/51542402

Thanks.Seen several repoers of ripoffs, grab and run and thief on review sites in both Raleigh & Fayetteville.

Lookin Good
12-09-17, 10:50
Somebody tell me she's real and provides good service. Everyone has their own preferences but to me this one is quite a cutie.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/919-701-7610/33553682

MrFrankPicard
12-09-17, 11:22

Thanks.A Google search of her name comes back as both Mandy / Grayson along with posts across several cities. Most likely TGTBT.

Sorinex
12-09-17, 11:26
Somebody tell me she's real and provides good service. Everyone has their own preferences but to me this one is quite a cutie.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/919-701-7610/33553682That's not just your type, that's every man's type. I've seen those pics on BP for well over a year but never took the plunge. Always figured TGTBT. Perfect face, perfect body, perfect hair, perfect modeling, perfect camera work, perfectly decorated apartment and no reviews for that number. Text her and ask for real pics or go see a sure bet cutie like Blake. Good luck and if she's real please report.

TheAmazing
12-09-17, 12:16
A Google search of her name comes back as both Mandy / Grayson along with posts across several cities. Most likely TGTBT.I should have done a GIS but didn't even think of it. Thanks for the input.

JoeWeezer
12-09-17, 12:30

Thanks.
==========

The pics are being harvested from an Instagram account of a makeup artist in Baltimore.

I have yet to see a review of who actually appears or how the service goes, but you can bet it won't be her.

ByAllMeans
12-09-17, 15:47
I know I'm not the only one on here that loves women's feet. Why am I having such a hard time finding a girl for a foot session? Any one know of a girl in Raleigh. PLEASE private message me.Try this girl. Not sure if the feet are real because they are detached. LOL I guess you can say fake feet? But maybe not. The pics are of a nice looking woman.

ByAllMeans
12-09-17, 15:51
Try this girl. Not sure if the feet are real because they are detached. LOL I guess you can say fake feet? But maybe not. The pics are of a nice looking woman.Here is the number. There was no name provided. (561) 320-6919.

Phaeton0401
12-09-17, 19:06

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/919-701-7610/33553682Goes by Faith & Fran in Raleigh & Wilmington. T3 R has a couple of reviews. In both cases took the donation and ran at first opportunity. I track ones I'm interested in and was able to trace her by an old number. Comes in handy at times like this.

Phaeton0401
12-09-17, 19:12
Anyone dreamed about this one? http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/310-365-2112/35805678.

HeyGuys
12-09-17, 19:40
Ran across this ad but couldn't find any reviews. Think about taking one for the team but thought I would ask first. Thanks guys.

https://alligator.com.raleigh.escortbabylon.com/post/25155802/9398

Jrr359
12-10-17, 00:17
That's Kat, she has been reviewed several times in the streetwalker section.Thanks for that heads up. I don't spend much time on that board. I will do some research there.

Hullaballo
12-10-17, 02:05
Anyone dreamed about this one? http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/310-365-2112/35805678.Instagram model Tasha Gunning.

Timish
12-10-17, 09:28
Hello, Anyone has seen this girl? I would appreciate any info.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/naughty-nadia-is-feeling-extra-frisky-and-needs-some-hot-luvinz-cum-let-me-treat-you/44701973

John Whitman
12-10-17, 13:07
I have not seen her, but she has a fairly nice review on anoThER site from a reviewer with many reviews. So appears to be for real and a nice time.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/naughty-nadia-is-feeling-extra-frisky-and-needs-some-hot-luvinz-cum-let-me-treat-you/44701973

Matthew9
12-10-17, 21:05
She is a safe young woman, she is using fake pics, good service. Hhr100 Hr180.

Fcb5199
12-10-17, 21:07
Taking away the search option sucks. Based on where I'm from I like to stay in Garner Clayton Smithfield location and its now hard to find some talent in those locations. Anyone find a work around.

WGraves
12-10-17, 22:51
After days of hesitance left brain took over and I decided to try.

Good: got timely responses for my texts, was in a very good hotel near Crabtree.

Bad: after reaching the parking lot called her, LE check and told will txt the room # in a second. But did not get any response for more than 10 minutes, was getting ready to leave and she called me, another LE check and was told to go to the floor and then call again. Finally made it to the room and she is a AA girl. Some resemblance to the photos, but it is absolutely not her pics. Well groomed Spinner type AA, non smoker and no signs of demons. Even though the pics are not hers, I liked what I saw, so decided to continue.

Worst: within 2 minutes of my appointment, she got a phone call. Told me its her mom and immediately started getting into a animated phone conversation with a million F words, that lasted for about 2 minutes. Then its my turn to hear what was going on. But all went downhill, she would'nt spread well on missionary, and kept closing her thighs that I could not insert fully. After some battle with that asked to switch to doggie. Surprisingly she agreed to it and I am out in 15 minutes. With all the drama my actual time could be 10 minutes or less.

But I got over my itch, moving on. My damage $. 2 hh, but save yours for another one.

I am curious to see this but pictures look TGTBT and nothing shows up googling, has any one seen her. Bit hesitant to TOFTT.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/raleigh/213-884-8736/1/915399

Hullaballo
12-11-17, 15:46
Does anybody have a recent experience that would like to share? I'm heading to the Raleigh area today and I was thinking about checking it out.

Joe Looking
12-11-17, 16:24
She is a safe young woman, she is using fake pics, good service. Hhr100 Hr180.Can you describe the service she offers? Apparently there is another pregnant chick who is all covered, complains a lot and so forth oh and the other one is charging 300/ hr.

Ronnor
12-11-17, 16:29
Does anybody have a recent experience that would like to share? I'm heading to the Raleigh area today and I was thinking about checking it out.I'm not sure I understand the question. Are you looking for a fake Asian experience or are you looking for a real Asian experience or are you just looking for an experience, fake, real or otherwise?

JellyBear
12-11-17, 16:38
Does anybody have a recent experience that would like to share? I'm heading to the Raleigh area today and I was thinking about checking it out.I recently reached out to a couple and got quick responses from 2 numbers. One was in a regular mid range hotel and the other was actually in a good apartment complex in Cary. I went for the apartment girl and was able to see her within 30 minutes. I walked on her as I dint like what I saw but after thinking again I thought I should have stayed. I saw a cute little girl probably late 20's kind of spinner type. I was really craving for big girl at that point so I instinctively said sorry and walked off after a tight hug. I might go back to her. She had small boobs and was barely 5 ft.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/🅰-🅰-100-real-me-🅰-🅰-japanese-🅰-🅰-judy-🅰-🅰/53883732

Jb.

MedJohnson
12-11-17, 17:02
Not in a few weeks. The ads got way too explicit and Uncke has been busting the Asians in Wake County.

Stay safe.

Med.

Does anybody have a recent experience that would like to share? I'm heading to the Raleigh area today and I was thinking about checking it out.

Sobe69
12-11-17, 17:05
Had a great dream about her a few months ago. She was very friendly, accommodating and skillful. Did not repeat because she butt dialed me with a male in the background. Probably harmless but spoiled the dream for me. If I'm.

In that area I would repeat.

Sobe69
12-11-17, 17:14
Works fine for me.

Taking away the search option sucks. Based on where I'm from I like to stay in Garner Clayton Smithfield location and its now hard to find some talent in those locations. Anyone find a work around.

Fcb5199
12-11-17, 17:34
Works fine for me.You can search by location? Can you share how?

StBrolinSf
12-11-17, 22:56
Has anyone met with Meena recently? She's been posting quite frequently recently and I know she used to be good.

I wondered how she was recently, if anyone wouldn't mind sharing.

Thanks- St.

Raleighguy
12-12-17, 14:25
I've been trying to contact her and haven't heard anything since last month.

HeyGuys
12-12-17, 22:06
Thanks, I'll check her out!

Alex Thag
12-13-17, 00:01
Any info on this one?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/352-216-6880/55333367

HeyGuys
12-13-17, 15:52
I did see the other pregnant woman that charges 300 per hour and won't repeat. If anyone wants details just pm me.

Can you describe the service she offers? Apparently there is another pregnant chick who is all covered, complains a lot and so forth oh and the other one is charging 300/ hr.

MrFrankPicard
12-13-17, 18:26
I'll be near Crabtree Christmas shopping next week. Just wondering about any go-to girls for a HHR to relieve some stress. Thinking either Daisi (seen) or Bobbi? Would appreciate any other recommendations. Thanks!

WolfHawk
12-13-17, 20:51
I'll be near Crabtree Christmas shopping next week. Just wondering about any go-to girls for a HHR to relieve some stress. Thinking either Daisi (seen) or Bobbi? Would appreciate any other recommendations. Thanks!I have recommended her before and she is near crabtree, her name is Ivy. Reviewed on that other site.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/fiery-ivy-time/34188389

AOneFred7734
12-13-17, 21:20
Works fine for me.Anyone have any info on a utr up near Henderson. Would love to help one out. Thanks.

LuvToRelax
12-14-17, 07:31
I had a dream about a pregnant encounter yesterday that was solid. Definitely a better rate, it was 180 for the hour and it included everything covered. She said she was 5 months pregnant, and did offer BBBJ for extra, but I stick to covered encounters. She was definitely a pleaser though.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pregnant-come-relax-with-me/47318968

I did see the other pregnant woman that charges 300 per hour and won't repeat. If anyone wants details just pm me.

GWill34
12-14-17, 07:57
I have recommended her before and she is near crabtree, her name is Ivy. Reviewed on that other site.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/fiery-ivy-time/34188389Is she at a hotel in that area? I thought I read somewhere that she works out of a private residence and I've never comfortable with that arrangement.

WolfHawk
12-14-17, 11:27
Is she at a hotel in that area? I thought I read somewhere that she works out of a private residence and I've never comfortable with that arrangement.She is in a private residence.

Toy Soldier
12-14-17, 11:53
Was Greek included?

Also, private residence or hotel?

I had a dream about a pregnant encounter yesterday that was solid. Definitely a better rate, it was 180 for the hour and it included everything covered. She said she was 5 months pregnant, and did offer BBBJ for extra, but I stick to covered encounters. She was definitely a pleaser though.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pregnant-come-relax-with-me/47318968

LuvToRelax
12-14-17, 12:07
Nice hotel near the airport, and I did not check on Greek, probably extra.

Was Greek included?

Also, private residence or hotel?

Pubb69
12-14-17, 13:20
Not even close. Unless someone else is using the same number and name.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/have-your-christmas-today-tis-the-season-to-pamper-yourself-new-pics/49748142

ChaphillMan
12-14-17, 18:11
Nice hotel near the airport, and I did not check on Greek, probably extra.Its the number that both of them used. Or is it a friend working with them?

ChaphillMan
12-14-17, 18:49
http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/919-885-1856/55185427

Has she loosened up a bit? I find her very attractive but wanted more than what I was reading.

Anybody know. You can pm if you prefer.

Bubba83
12-14-17, 20:42

Has she loosened up a bit? I find her very attractive but wanted more than what I was reading.

Anybody know. You can pm if you prefer.Yes. I saw her last Saturday.

SecretCrush
12-15-17, 01:03
The day before she was arrested for possession. I've seen her a couple times, but that makes me a bit nervous.

Yes. I saw her last Saturday.

Ashkbp
12-15-17, 09:30
Yes. I saw her last Saturday.Just picked up but has current BP post, for sure her though,3 times actually.

Makeemcry
12-15-17, 16:05
Very new to this and does not seem to be long for it (maybe she will be back after a break). She is very easy to get along with and will give you a nice dream without drama. And if you go see her take it easy on her nipples she says they are very sore and everyone wants to suck on them. Be gentle because she is in the LATE stages and only has a month left, her words. If she is she is the smallest one at that stage I have ever seen. Anyways worth the visit and be nice to her.

Matthew9
12-15-17, 17:59
I visited her for the second time, deal was 30 min, kicked me out after 10 minutes, told me time was over, (not true obviously). She looks tired, have a bad cough, clock watcher. After that I called another provider looking to overcome this frustration.

HeyGuys
12-15-17, 21:30
I can't seem to connect with her. Was it hard for you to schedule? I talk with her and she says she is available but then goes radio silent for days.

Very new to this and does not seem to be long for it (maybe she will be back after a break). She is very easy to get along with and will give you a nice dream without drama. And if you go see her take it easy on her nipples she says they are very sore and everyone wants to suck on them. Be gentle because she is in the LATE stages and only has a month left, her words. If she is she is the smallest one at that stage I have ever seen. Anyways worth the visit and be nice to her.

Terra Ryzing
12-16-17, 00:05
Digging the look of these pics. Can't QUITE tell if just curvy or BBW, though. Did some searching and found an old ad saying she's Sophia and Puerto Rican. No info returned on a search here, though, for a review.

Has anyone seen her?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/919-721-4878/33207538

Parabola
12-17-17, 21:34
Digging the look of these pics. Can't QUITE tell if just curvy or BBW, though. Did some searching and found an old ad saying she's Sophia and Puerto Rican. No info returned on a search here, though, for a review.

Has anyone seen her?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/919-721-4878/33207538Saw her last year for an outcall and the pics were accurate- she was curvy and not a BBW. Nice girl, no rush, everything covered. I believe it was a buck 20 for a HHR outcall.

Don8593
12-18-17, 01:30
New to the area and looking for a provider that offers a good titjob. Feel free to comment or pm.

Gcthe1
12-18-17, 21:02
Just saw one of my regulars that I posted about here a while ago. She mentioned I had bad reviews. Come to find out there is a review site that reviews us mongers by the phone numbers we use. Anyone know what the site is. Don't know where else to post this question. PMs or post here to the board is fine.

RealCache
12-18-17, 21:55
Just saw one of my regulars that I posted about here a while ago. She mentioned I had bad reviews. Come to find out there is a review site that reviews us mongers by the phone numbers we use. Anyone know what the site is. Don't know where else to post this question. PMs or post here to the board is fine.I think the site you are looking for is called National Blacklist. I've seen it a few times before but you have to be a member to access all the info iirc. I usually try to change my numbers up every so often tho. There's was one provider I posted about a while back and she texted my number asking what the deal was. Little did she know I changed my number, contacted her again and, saw her without her ever finding out.

John Whitman
12-18-17, 22:38
Your inbox is full. Tried to reply to you but can't until you clear some space!

Joe Looking
12-19-17, 09:22
Just saw one of my regulars that I posted about here a while ago. She mentioned I had bad reviews. Come to find out there is a review site that reviews us mongers by the phone numbers we use. Anyone know what the site is. Don't know where else to post this question. PMs or post here to the board is fine.If she's your regular then have her show you the review. If she won't show it then it's probably time to stop seeing her. I think most of those sites are private, not heavily frequented by prostitutes in this area and not searchable by employers. Like someone else said, change your number frequently if you can or just don't care. If she tells you the name of the site feel free to share it here. Also, if you want to share your regular's name pm me as good providers have gotten hard to find.

Joe Looking
12-19-17, 09:27
New to the area and looking for a provider that offers a good titjob. Feel free to comment or pm.Savannah Staxx and Jessica Foxx are two providers who will likely meet your needs. I think they may be on the pricey side though as they're both a bit older. http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/919-925-1091/55318582 will likely also do it. She has nice fake tits and is personable. I've found that most larger women will let you do it although some are skitish about you cumming on their face.

Kurt309
12-19-17, 11:01
Any Intel on the Asian ads for this week? I know it's a crap shot but got the itch again. PM please. Thanks.

Pubb69
12-19-17, 12:48
Your inbox is full. Tried to reply to you but can't until you clear some space!Cleared out some room, Thanks.

Toy Soldier
12-19-17, 16:56
I texted earlier today to schedule a massage with Ms. Elizabeth that advertises under the massage section. We confirmed an afternoon appointment and she gave me the address. Told me to park on the street in front of her house.

When I first arrived there was one vehicle in the driveway, then another car drove into the driveway a gal got out, checked her mailbox at the street, and then walked into the house. I was about 15 minutes early. Figuring that was her, I texted her that I was there and realize that I was early and would wait.

Over the next 10 minutes both vehicles left, including the one with the girl that drove up, and another one that was parked along the street for a total of three vehicles leaving the residence. I texted her that I was still there but that it looked like everyone had bailed. No response. I tried calling on the phone and she did not answer. Either I spooked her or it's just another example of poor customer service and scheduling. F* this s* I do have a camper shell on my truck with tinted windows, so perhaps she thought I had a cadre of FBI officers in the back or something.

No one is worth scheduling anything with anymore. Tired of chasing the b*.

If anyone knows of a good utr massage gal, please PM me the info.

Johnny6722
12-20-17, 11:35
I texted earlier today to schedule a massage with Ms. Elizabeth that advertises under the massage section. We confirmed an afternoon appointment and she gave me the address. Told me to park on the street in front of her house.

When I first arrived there was one vehicle in the driveway, then another car drove into the driveway a gal got out, checked her mailbox at the street, and then walked into the house. I was about 15 minutes early. Figuring that was her, I texted her that I was there and realize that I was early and would wait.

Over the next 10 minutes both vehicles left, including the one with the girl that drove up, and another one that was parked along the street for a total of three vehicles leaving the residence. I texted her that I was still there but that it looked like everyone had bailed. No response. I tried calling on the phone and she did not answer. Either I spooked her or it's just another example of poor customer service and scheduling. F* this s* I do have a camper shell on my truck with tinted windows, so perhaps she thought I had a cadre of FBI officers in the back or something.

If anyone knows of a good utr massage gal, please PM me the info.Seems like shit like this is getting to be normal (poor customer service that is).

Texted one provider last Thursday, answered one time then went radio silent. Then out of the blue she texts yesterday like I had just texted her 10 minutes ago. That seems to be very common. No sense or concern for our time at all. They will schedule back to back with no time for washing up (so I assume many don't). Its getting harder to find a decent, straight forward girl that has at least half a brain and some sense of decency.

SerenityNow73
12-20-17, 16:58
A few providers work out of that house. Won't go back as I'm sure the neighbors aren't cool about the constant visitors. Hard to walk in unnoticed, felt like I was doing some sort of walk of shame. And while Elizabeth got some good reviews on here, I was underwhelmed to say the least. Not a stunner, but I can deal with that. More importantly, I found the massage to be average with absolutely no teasing, and standard / mechanical finish. So you didn't miss much.

If anyone knows of a good utr massage gal, please PM me the info.

MicSteele
12-20-17, 17:43
Seems like shit like this is getting to be normal (poor customer service that is).

Texted one provider last Thursday, answered one time then went radio silent. Then out of the blue she texts yesterday like I had just texted her 10 minutes ago. That seems to be very common. No sense or concern for our time at all. They will schedule back to back with no time for washing up (so I assume many don't). Its getting harder to find a decent, straight forward girl that has at least half a brain and some sense of decency.- Same shit down here in Fay too, I had a big discussion about this and everyone felt the same too. Pretty bad when even your go to girls don't answer.

Mag8600
12-20-17, 18:00

If anyone knows of a good utr massage gal, please PM me the info.You lucked out. I reviewed her earlier this year. Crummy massage, weird attitude, and a hairy ass to top it off.

Toy Soldier
12-20-17, 22:18
You know, I kinda felt like that was what was going on. I saw two girls leave the house, but I missed who was in the third vehicle that left. Probably a customer.

Yeah, it probably saved me some disappointment. I was just looking for a good handjob in a safe setting. But if it's a nasty whorehouse, screw that.

A few providers work out of that house. Won't go back as I'm sure the neighbors aren't cool about the constant visitors. Hard to walk in unnoticed, felt like I was doing some sort of walk of shame. And while Elizabeth got some good reviews on here, I was underwhelmed to say the least. Not a stunner, but I can deal with that. More importantly, I found the massage to be average with absolutely no teasing, and standard / mechanical finish. So you didn't miss much.

CapSde58
12-20-17, 22:58
Has anyone seen the two pregnant girls postings on BP lately? Was wondering if anyone has any additional info and / or has seen one of them.

HeyGuys
12-21-17, 10:54
Has anyone seen the two pregnant girls postings on BP lately? Was wondering if anyone has any additional info and / or has seen one of them.I saw the one going by Marie that is about 6 months along. She has a nice body but I won't repeat. It was $300 down the drain for me. I've been trying to meet up with the others but haven't had any luck.

Sigurd
12-21-17, 21:22
Not even close. Unless someone else is using the same number and name.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/have-your-christmas-today-tis-the-season-to-pamper-yourself-new-pics/49748142Sometimes helpful to know where various fake pics come from, so let me mention one: ad from itsbailey has been running for some time, 305 area code, pics of instagram model cassiebrown with 300 k+ followers. Nice of cassie to visit Raleigh!

XxJohnJohnXx
12-21-17, 21:33
Hey guys just wanted to share my experience so far on the SA site, I have seen a few folks posting here that had a great experience with the site and I wanted to give it a shot, So far iev seen many fake profiles alot of these girls won't even want to meet and the ones that do only want to meet you so you can take them out shopping or for dinner dates and give them cash, FUCK THAT I'm still browsing and got a few digits already and this is only day 2 LOL iev had a few chicks that look like they could be fun BUT want $$H and most of them look average 7's at best and the ones that are 10's are either fake pics or very expensive SB, alll in all I will keep searching I'm really looking forward to find a UTR I'm sick and tired of the BS on BP and with Eros being raided not too long ago idk if its still safe to book from there, take care guys and I will report back later!

Alabaster23
12-21-17, 22:21

Anybody know. You can pm if you prefer.As with most, YMMV, but she considers herself a body rub provider. I asked her about the posting. She noted that there is no "escort section" anymore and that a number of massage providers post in the "women seeking men" section.

Bubba83
12-22-17, 06:33
As with most, YMMV, but she considers herself a body rub provider. I asked her about the posting. She noted that there is no "escort section" anymore and that a number of massage providers post in the "women seeking men" section.My visit with her there was no massage except right to jr for 30 seconds. I guess I must have just caught her on a great day. I haven't been able to see her a second time yet because our schedules have worked out.

Phaeton0401
12-22-17, 08:48
If you like thin AA.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/919-608-3431/54836102

Best first time experience I've ever had. GFE friendly though I didn't try DFK. Better looking than pics. Great personality & attitude. Amazing time.

Johnny6722
12-22-17, 10:32
Thinking of pulling the trigger today, been texting, seems legit. But still, no info out there at all. ANY help would be greatly appreciated.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/919-672-1532/55925682

Toy Soldier
12-22-17, 11:17
http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/something-different/48610017

I can't remember if this one has been reviewed before or not, can anyone provide any info?

Livinitinva
12-22-17, 11:25
I have not seen her, but have read reviews.

She is licensed. There are no extras. The "Something Different" is the honor of paying ALOT more money for a legit massage than in an actual massage parlor.

I can't remember if this one has been reviewed before or not, can anyone provide any info?

Sigurd
12-22-17, 13:30
Thinking of pulling the trigger today, been texting, seems legit. But still, no info out there at all. ANY help would be greatly appreciated.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/919-672-1532/55925682Could not find the pics posted elsewhere, so the pics could well be legit. Feel free to share news here or via PM.

Joey Sambora
12-22-17, 14:05

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/919-672-1532/55925682The photos in her add in the photos on her Facebook page do not match. She could be strung out on drugs or something but it's very hard to tell. The photos don't match the Facebook photos.

Sigurd
12-22-17, 14:41
The photos in her add in the photos on her Facebook page do not match. She could be strung out on drugs or something but it's very hard to tell. The photos don't match the Facebook photos.In my experience these links to social media such as FB in BP ads are never valid. They are simply made up to satisfy posting requirement from BP. Ergo, difficult if not impossible to make any deductions when the FB link does not match the BP ad. She could, as any other poster on BP, be strung out on drugs. But without valid reviews, impossible to know unless someone takes the plunge and then shares news. Could not find any valid reviews.

Horny4U
12-22-17, 15:16
This lady is really old or strung out. Either way, she was not the same woman in the pics. I would not recommend. On the plus side, she does remove her dentures for you.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/919-374-6756/45049958

MenFromMars
12-22-17, 17:15
How much she quoted?160 hhr no FS. 220 for FS. Not worth it. Stay away. For 160 roses, just lame massage and covered HE. Total rip-off. Rushed out in 10 minutes.

Sigurd
12-22-17, 18:48
This lady is really old or strung out. Either way, she was not the same woman in the pics. I would not recommend. On the plus side, she does remove her dentures for you.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/919-374-6756/45049958Thanks for saving those who might find such an encounter a fate worse than death!

Sigurd
12-22-17, 18:58
More fake pics here http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/984-239-1220/43833063 and if you contact this provider you might ask if she is in fact notable instagram model Sara Calixt who has 1. 7 million followers. Nice to see her working in Raleigh! Another too good to be true story, along with most other ads currently running on BP, with fake pics and with fake social media links. There are some notable exceptions, but perhaps helpful to know the source of fake pics when they can be traced.

WolfHawk
12-22-17, 19:01

I can't remember if this one has been reviewed before or not, can anyone provide any info?Not sure if reviewed before. Saw once. Completely legit massage. Very good one. No extras.

Terra Ryzing
12-22-17, 23:43
Any Intel on the Asian ads for this week? I know it's a crap shot but got the itch again. PM please. Thanks.Curious about this myself. Is the place off of Glenwood in the nice apartments still active? They had some nice girls there.

It's just so hard to go through BP lately. No damn descriptions anymore. Just numbers.

BigBbc
12-23-17, 02:21
If you like thin AA.

Best first time experience I've ever had. GFE friendly though I didn't try DFK. Better looking than pics. Great personality & attitude. Amazing time.Hope she's affordable. Looking for a young slim thing like her with good BBBJ skills.

Bubba83
12-23-17, 07:11
Could not find the pics posted elsewhere, so the pics could well be legit. Feel free to share news here or via PM.I have seen her twice. Very nice ass and the pics look better than in person. She is ok but she likes to do BBFS.

Sharp555
12-23-17, 10:32
Interested in a UTR girl around 23-35 in Durham / Raleigh / Burlington area. Let me know anyone can help. PM please.

MrNCbob
12-23-17, 13:47
Interested in a UTR girl around 23-35 in Durham / Raleigh / Burlington area. Let me know anyone can help. PM please.A little advise for a new member; you typically will do a lot better with a question like this if you have a history of contributing to the forum. You need to post dream reviews and general feedback, something that has been missing from this forum for quite a while (compared to the quantities of past years). I am not trying to be an ass but you have three posts, and all three are asking for info. So my LE radar is already triggered. I have been dry for nearly this entire year but I have posted a comment or review on every dream (except UTR). We want you to succeed here, but success is a well defined process.

To the group: I know what you are thinking but in the long run, posting more reviews could be how we get past the BP drought. The gals will sort through the riff raff. If we try to keep a secret, the good dream may end up moving to a new location where the phone will be ringing.

Johnny6722
12-23-17, 14:42
The photos in her add in the photos on her Facebook page do not match. She could be strung out on drugs or something but it's very hard to tell. The photos don't match the Facebook photos.Met her yesterday. Pics real, no sign on handler, but.

Really bad teeth, seems a but strung out / drunk. Also, willing to do BBFSwCIP. I passed. Not for me.

ZMan77
12-23-17, 15:07
Has Sammi ever come back? Last I heard is that she was taking a break due to being pregnant.

Parabola
12-23-17, 18:22
Saw her several months ago for the HHR massage.

The good:

Location- Clean, upscale apartment complex in Brier Creek. One of of the largest complexes I've ever seen, in fact. Easy to blend in as you enter and park, etc.

Attitude- Very personable. Friendly and likes to converse but won't talk your ear off.

The rest:

As has been mentioned, she's a big girl. Almost BBW territory. Massage was very average and she has more rules than the federal tax code. A girl her size charging a hundo per HHR should include FS, IMO. I wouldn't repeat as there's better value elsewhere.

Sigurd
12-23-17, 21:41
I have seen her twice. Very nice ass and the pics look better than in person. She is ok but she likes to do BBFS.Great thanks for verification. This will serve as a danger warning to most.

Phaeton0401
12-24-17, 02:28
http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/984-204-3104/55656557

Saw not long ago. Fake pics. She used to post her real ones. Very limited menu. A bunch of "I don't do that if you ask for something even basic" Only wanted to do standing doggy.

Clock watcher.

Alex Thag
12-24-17, 06:57
Hey guys just wanted to share my experience so far on the SA site, I have seen a few folks posting here that had a great experience with the site and I wanted to give it a shot, So far iev seen many fake profiles alot of these girls won't even want to meet and the ones that do only want to meet you so you can take them out shopping or for dinner dates and give them cash, FUCK THAT I'm still browsing and got a few digits already and this is only day 2 LOL iev had a few chicks that look like they could be fun BUT want $$H and most of them look average 7's at best and the ones that are 10's are either fake pics or very expensive SB, alll in all I will keep searching I'm really looking forward to find a UTR I'm sick and tired of the BS on BP and with Eros being raided not too long ago idk if its still safe to book from there, take care guys and I will report back later!What happened to Eros? They're based in Raleigh aren't they?

PenaltyKiller
12-24-17, 07:35
As with most, YMMV, but she considers herself a body rub provider. I asked her about the posting. She noted that there is no "escort section" anymore and that a number of massage providers post in the "women seeking men" section.I texted her a week or two ago to see if she was available, and her first response was if I wanted to see her for a massage or as an escort. Once I told her escort, she quoted me some ridiculously high price. I remember $. 2 for a qv, and $$$ 2 for a hour. So it might just depend on catching her on the right day.

Terra Ryzing
12-24-17, 08:36
She was a tiny Puerto-Rican / Vietnamese cutie that would frequently post sometime ago.

Is she still around? I'd heard that she retired, but you never know how long that lasts.

Joe Looking
12-24-17, 08:50
What happened to Eros? They're based in Raleigh aren't they?AFAIK the site is still up and in use. Many of the more professional hookers there have links to external sites with their contact info so you're not really booking through eros. Not sure what happened to them and they were based out of Youngesville I think. After the bust I haven't seen any articles either so I don't even know what they were charged with.

Joe Looking
12-24-17, 09:02
Hey guys just wanted to share my experience so far on the SA site, I have seen a few folks posting here that had a great experience with the site and I wanted to give it a shot, So far iev seen many fake profiles alot of these girls won't even want to meet and the ones that do only want to meet you so you can take them out shopping or for dinner dates and give them cash, FUCK THAT I'm still browsing and got a few digits already and this is only day 2 LOL iev had a few chicks that look like they could be fun BUT want $$H and most of them look average 7's at best and the ones that are 10's are either fake pics or very expensive SB, alll in all I will keep searching I'm really looking forward to find a UTR I'm sick and tired of the BS on BP and with Eros being raided not too long ago idk if its still safe to book from there, take care guys and I will report back later!One would think that with the number of colleges here we would have the perfect storm for young girls on SA. My best advice is to make sure you have a good enough profile that screams long term sugar daddy so it's easier to screen out the actual hookers who are on there. IMO there's no reason to give a sugar baby anything until sex has occurred. Also avoid dinner dates unless you've already had sex, at the very least pretend to call and tell her your reservation got pushed back 20 minutes and demand a BJ in the car.

Pubb69
12-24-17, 15:05
One would think that with the number of colleges here we would have the perfect storm for young girls on SA. My best advice is to make sure you have a good enough profile that screams long term sugar daddy so it's easier to screen out the actual hookers who are on there. IMO there's no reason to give a sugar baby anything until sex has occurred. Also avoid dinner dates unless you've already had sex, at the very least pretend to call and tell her your reservation got pushed back 20 minutes and demand a BJ in the car.I wonder how authentic the site is, hard to believe college girls and women would post real photos out there. Most requests border on the outrageous, monthly allowances, overseas traveling, college tuition paid. I suppose there are a few fools that would take them up on it but not enough to cover all of them.

Joe Looking
12-24-17, 16:04
I wonder how authentic the site is, hard to believe college girls and women would post real photos out there. Most requests border on the outrageous, monthly allowances, overseas traveling, college tuition paid. I suppose there are a few fools that would take them up on it but not enough to cover all of them.Really not too hard to believe that young women would put real photos up on the site. Some put the same and worse on instagram and tinder. I think at the start most chicks on seeking arrangements were normal girls who just wanted access to wealthier guys but now based on what I read it's largely hard core ******. In all reality I guess one could say SA makes what goes on other places just more overt. For example, if the cops wanted to actually do a bust that would make a difference they'd target instagram instead of backpage. Backpage might have prostitutes but instagram has no shortage of things like guys trying to traffic young girls / boys, guys paying for obscene acts (think bestiality) and so forth.

Regarding the guys paying we all have different levels of thirst and wealth. If I made 300 k+/ year I might consider covering tuition for a couple of young girls in exchange for certain things. I guess for some guys buying access is better than the old fashion route, well at least it's easier and sometimes cheaper.

FWIW I don't think all the girls get the things they ask for, especially up front.

Nice And Slow
12-24-17, 19:03
If you like thin AA.

Best first time experience I've ever had. GFE friendly though I didn't try DFK. Better looking than pics. Great personality & attitude. Amazing time.I completely agree! Off the chart personality, off the chart attitude, and a smile that can captivate a room.

For what it's worth, I'm a former senior member. I posted mostly in the Bookstore section back in the days of Jen, Ashley, Allyson, and Thai. Due to certain things, I thought it best to take a complete break from the hobby. So, I cancelled all my memberships including in this forum. Just recently started to get back into the scene. So I rejoined and I'm at square one as a new member.

I saw this lovely lady a few days ago. She replied to each of my texts within just a few minutes. Very easy to get in touch with. I met her at her hotel. And it's NOT a second rate place. Text when I got there, text when I was on her floor, and then I got her room number. She greeted me like a long lost friend. Only I've never had a friend that was so freaking gorgeous as her.

I'm not like some guys who love blow jobs. I'm not really interested in covered or bare. So I can't report how well she is at that skill. But I really like sensual mutual touching and she certainly delivered in that area. I thoroughly enjoyed some DATY. She provided the sound effects and the head grabbing. Really really enjoyed that. Full service was covered and definitely not rushed. I'm a simple guy with simple needs and she came through for me big time. Hh was very reasonable.

At least for me, I'm planning on a return visit this coming week.

Pubb69
12-24-17, 21:54
Really not too hard to believe that young women would put real photos up on the site. Some put the same and worse on instagram and tinder. I think at the start most chicks on seeking arrangements were normal girls who just wanted access to wealthier guys but now based on what I read it's largely hard core ******. In all reality I guess one could say SA makes what goes on other places just more overt. For example, if the cops wanted to actually do a bust that would make a difference they'd target instagram instead of backpage. Backpage might have prostitutes but instagram has no shortage of things like guys trying to traffic young girls / boys, guys paying for obscene acts (think bestiality) and so forth.

Regarding the guys paying we all have different levels of thirst and wealth. If I made 300 k+/ year I might consider covering tuition for a couple of young girls in exchange for certain things. I guess for some guys buying access is better than the old fashion route, well at least it's easier and sometimes cheaper.

FWIW I don't think all the girls get the things they ask for, especially up front.I think their probably are a few that might go to that level for companionship but don't forget the ones that have that kind of income and wealth have it for a reason and that is they spend wisely and more often than not are outright cheap. Most girls claim they are looking for a relationship but want to be compensated and sex may come later claiming they are not prostitutes.

Uh huh, it really seems like a fools game.

Dbiz01
12-25-17, 13:07
Really not too hard to believe that young women would put real photos up on the site. Some put the same and worse on instagram and tinder. I think at the start most chicks on seeking arrangements were normal girls who just wanted access to wealthier guys but now based on what I read it's largely hard core ******. In all reality I guess one could say SA makes what goes on other places just more overt. For example, if the cops wanted to actually do a bust that would make a difference they'd target instagram instead of backpage. Backpage might have prostitutes but instagram has no shortage of things like guys trying to traffic young girls / boys, guys paying for obscene acts (think bestiality) and so forth.

FWIW I don't think all the girls get the things they ask for, especially up front.Yeah, I signed up for a month, dropped it after 10 days. Way too many scammers. Everyone wants up front money, and as you become "friends," the other things come into play, I. E. , sex or whatever. I may have been born yesterday, but rather lose $84 for a ten day period, than $5 K or whatever these bimbos (excuse me, prostitutes) are asking.

HotMassage
12-25-17, 20:58
http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/516-240-5837/55786077

I was bored so I went looking for more than a rub this holiday season. The lady is Asian with a large tattoo on her stomach but she was more like 50 and not 20 like the ad suggests.

Pros: Tall, thin, long hair, nice boobs, clean shaven, DATY, everything covered and took a pounding.

Cons: Eyes closed, only kiss on the lips (not like the ad suggests), no emotion and only says, "Nice" and "Good".

She was not what I was looking for but she is better than a DIY finish. Contribute (. 5) more and you get a second pop.

MrNCbob
12-25-17, 21:19
Does anyone know if Echoo is still around? Or any of the girls that were in Henderson?

http://www.escortprofile.xxx/901-210-3654/?pid=47574123

Pubb69
12-26-17, 12:51
Yeah, I signed up for a month, dropped it after 10 days. Way too many scammers. Everyone wants up front money, and as you become "friends," the other things come into play, I. E. , sex or whatever. I may have been born yesterday, but rather lose $84 for a ten day period, than $5 K or whatever these bimbos (excuse me, prostitutes) are asking.I wonder if the women are billed as well? I don't know why you would have a problem sending these entitled millennials 5 k before they meet you. Why should they have to work for the things they want and need like every one else? Sometimes I glance through it and read their outrageous demands for entertainment and wonder if they are actually able to hook on to a millionaire Fool, my favorite was one woman posting " no thousandaires".

SportsFan
12-26-17, 14:40
Anybody seen her? Saw her add on Eros and seems like somebody I would be interested in. Tired of women in there 20's or early 30's and would like to try a sexy 40 year old.

Curious22
12-26-17, 23:37
Rev Amorandi.

I saw this young lady last month. Pretty solid provider and attractive. Nice bolt-ons on a very slim frame. She caught me off guard and gave me a BBBJ for those who prefer that over CBJ. When I asked about her a while back it was mentioned she was everything covered. I'm trying to keep it safe from now on so if I repeat I'll have to request everything covered. Not sure about CIM since I know someone will ask, I was offered COT so I blasted the bolt-ons. Damage $. 5 for hh.Thanks for the info. Think I may check this out and see what happens. You repeat with her?

Jesse Pinkman
12-27-17, 02:36
To those of you that I shared with that actually saw my UTR you know what a treasure she is. And that we need to treat her right.

What I don't get is the ones, and there are many, that badger her for nudes and offer her $50. This is why guys don't share. Because of the few jerks that do that.

Off my soap box.Totally agree about not being a dick. But, it should also be noted you oversold her with your original post.

I understand you two have a good relationship and I don't like posting negative reviews when the provider is totally legit and a very nice person. So I'd just say I wouldn't repeat.

Grambo007
12-27-17, 05:39
Thanks for the info. Think I may check this out and see what happens. You repeat with her?I saw her last week and had a great time. Started covered, great sex, and finished with BBBJ and cim.

Grambo.

Sharp555
12-27-17, 09:36
A little advise for a new member; you typically will do a lot better with a question like this if you have a history of contributing to the forum. You need to post dream reviews and general feedback, something that has been missing from this forum for quite a while (compared to the quantities of past years). I am not trying to be an ass but you have three posts, and all three are asking for info. So my LE radar is already triggered. I have been dry for nearly this entire year but I have posted a comment or review on every dream (except UTR). We want you to succeed here, but success is a well defined process.

To the group: I know what you are thinking but in the long run, posting more reviews could be how we get past the BP drought. The gals will sort through the riff raff. If we try to keep a secret, the good dream may end up moving to a new location where the phone will be ringing.People are matured here and know what they are doing. You MYOB.

Sharp555
12-27-17, 09:41
Totally agree about not being a dick. But, it should also be noted you oversold her with your original post.

I understand you two have a good relationship and I don't like posting negative reviews when the provider is totally legit and a very nice person. So I'd just say I wouldn't repeat.I was thinking to go to this UTR girl. Can I know you experience. How she looks and her attitude etc. Thanks.

Alex Thag
12-27-17, 15:27
Anybody seen her? Saw her add on Eros and seems like somebody I would be interested in. Tired of women in there 20's or early 30's and would like to try a sexy 40 year old.I've never seen her myself, but she's been around a while. Pretty sure she has reviews elsewhere.

NapTown919
12-27-17, 18:10
Saw her several months ago for the HHR massage.

The good:

Location- Clean, upscale apartment complex in Brier Creek. One of of the largest complexes I've ever seen, in fact. Easy to blend in as you enter and park, etc.

Attitude- Very personable. Friendly and likes to converse but won't talk your ear off.

The rest:

As has been mentioned, she's a big girl. Almost BBW territory. Massage was very average and she has more rules than the federal tax code. A girl her size charging a hundo per HHR should include FS, IMO. I wouldn't repeat as there's better value elsewhere.All the info is gone rom the adds now. I would be nice if you could post a link / pict.