PDA

View Full Version : Backpage Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93

PleasureSeeker
04-25-17, 09:44
I've been in this hobby a long time. I've never shared a face pic, but have been asked a couple of times recently. One provider was insistent and said most guys send her a face pic. I find that very hard to believe. My feeling is that they're the one's advertising with pictures already. A little extra proof is a fair request for the time dedicated to driving to a provider and all of the risks involved. Say I'm a CEO of a large company. I can't risk having my face pic floating around on phones with dates and location info attached, whereas these girls are already posting pictures in their ads. Seems fair to request one from them, and not in return, but when I am asked by them, they don't see it that way.

I assume most of you experienced hobbyists will agree with me, but I'm curious if anyone has had a different experience.

Sobe69
04-25-17, 09:59
Light rub massage skills. Hot body with unlimited roaming but you do not get the full time. Only HE until you become a regular and then the menu opens up at least that was my experience. Had not seen her in a year due to the quick service and she blocked me after after our last conversation.

Searched for info but seemed all posts were from 2012. Any 411 on this one.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-get-a-great-massage-from-sexy-kelly-in-my-private-upscale-location-durham-15-501/33178460

ILoveDeams
04-25-17, 15:14
She is definitely NOT Isobella. I've seen Isobella several times and she is one of my favorites. She just has too many animals now. Her pussy is out of this world though. Very thick soft walls with a super tight grip. I need to see Jazmine's sexy ass again.If you do find Jazmine do let me know!

ILoveDeams
04-25-17, 15:18
I've been in this hobby a long time. I've never shared a face pic, but have been asked a couple of times recently. One provider was insistent and said most guys send her a face pic. I find that very hard to believe. My feeling is that they're the one's advertising with pictures already. A little extra proof is a fair request for the time dedicated to driving to a provider and all of the risks involved. Say I'm a CEO of a large company. I can't risk having my face pic floating around on phones with dates and location info attached, whereas these girls are already posting pictures in their ads. Seems fair to request one from them, and not in return, but when I am asked by them, they don't see it that way.

I assume most of you experienced hobbyists will agree with me, but I'm curious if anyone has had a different experience.I would avoid sharing face pictures at all cost, although I must admit that I did once lucky for me she deleted it when I got there and I watched as she did. But sometimes when we think from our little heads things do get messy. I am sure most of us in this hobby are in good respectable jobs holding high positions and should avoid leaving a trail of our hobby!

Socaman70
04-25-17, 17:42
I would avoid sharing face pictures at all cost, although I must admit that I did once lucky for me she deleted it when I got there and I watched as she did. But sometimes when we think from our little heads things do get messy. I am sure most of us in this hobby are in good respectable jobs holding high positions and should avoid leaving a trail of our hobby!You gentlemen are senior members. However, I would never leave a photo. It's already risky enough. My two cents.

ChaphillMan
04-25-17, 19:06
This link should work.

http://bookalexandria.com/

My time with her was good. Once she got there. She was a talker and a little flaky on time, responsiveness, etc.

Recently had a dream about Alexandria.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/m-t-al-andr-a-premiere-ρlα947;mαtε-100-real /34214898.

In my dream she had a previous outcall near my hotel that didn't work out. She dropped by within 20 minutes and from the start she was extremely cool and laid back. In my dream she kept telling me how much she loved to suck, so I let her go until we were both satisfied. My dream was a total NQNS! Will definitely dream about her again! Pics are fairly accurate and she has a nice all natural body. If you saw her in a bar you would want to buy her a drink and hope for more!

PoopSecks
04-25-17, 19:14
This link should work.

My time with her was good. Once she got there. She was a talker and a little flaky on time, responsiveness, etc.Oh wow, in these pictures she actually looks good, I wonder why doesn't use these pictures.

Santorin
04-25-17, 19:39
Not seeing any reviews, have seen many posts by her.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/brickhouse-stacey-36ddd-natural-boobs-big-butt-curvy-white-girl/34949967

Member #5540
04-26-17, 00:22

I assume most of you experienced hobbyists will agree with me, but I'm curious if anyone has had a different experience.I've been asked to send a pic a few times and I just tell them I don't know how to send one- which by the way is the truth.

HolyDiver01
04-26-17, 09:37
This link should work.

My time with her was good. Once she got there. She was a talker and a little flaky on time, responsiveness, etc.That is almost exactly like my experience with her except after the initial nice BBBJ, I suited up and pounded her in doggie until I popped. I only got the QV, so she was out the door in 20 minutes, but I got all that I paid for and she was very accommodating. I would see her again, but I can rarely do outcalls in Raleigh.

HolyDiver.

ReddMan19
04-26-17, 15:09
Seen her several times, qv only because the area spooks me.

Cute girl, nice body and will take it.

My thing is, if you seen her do you think she has demons or a handler.

Today she had couple guys in eye shot, never before. Few bruises as well but no tracks or signs.

HolyDiver01
04-26-17, 15:43

Today she had couple guys in eye shot, never before. Few bruises as well but no tracks or signs.Is this her?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-see-me-new-number/35080958

HolyDiver.

Gibbs70
04-26-17, 16:53

Was trying to decide if she was worth the drive. Crdialhntr (sp?) Reported on her a few months ago, but it's a hour drive, and it's Henderson. Hadn't seen anything on a habdler, but no demons has been the consistent thought in the few reviews out there.

Today she had couple guys in eye shot, never before. Few bruises as well but no tracks or signs.

Agrego
04-26-17, 16:57
So I was just mortified to find text from 2013 in google voice search. Any idea how to clear my history.Depending what your google voice page looks like when you log in online you may need to do an additional step.

You may need to access the older version of google voice. On the page after you login (on the left side most likely) you'll notice three dots. When you click the three dots you'll have more options appear and you will then want to click Legacy Google Voice.

Legacy Google Voice makes it the easiest way to delete text messages. But as mentioned before once you delete it be sure to empty your trash.

Happy Mongering.

Crtchadialhntr
04-26-17, 17:22

Was trying to decide if she was worth the drive. Crdialhntr (sp?) Reported on her a few months ago, but it's a hour drive, and it's Henderson. Hadn't seen anything on a habdler, but no demons has been the consistent thought in the few reviews out there.Anyone who has seen her knows the location is not at all busy which makes it very hard to blend in. Also room faces highway on / off ramp so anyone driving by can see you walking up. I've only been in the daytime and never had any problems at location. Just careful to stay low key. I think she live in room since she has food and cooking supplies on hand. I have seen no signs of use but that doesn't mean anything other than I have not seen it. I do notice things without snooping around though. Last couple time I saw her she asked me to text when I leave. I take that as she is not alone in room and needs to give all clear for person to return. No guy shoes or clothes in room to indicate bf or handler, but again thst doesn't mean there isn't one just that I haven't seen one.

Henderson has some rough characters so honestly I couldn't blame a tiny young girl wanting some back up in case of trouble. I've never had any problems in visiting her.

Her rate system is a little different also, qv is FS only, hh is BJ / FS one pop, hr BJ / FS two pops and time really is irrelevant, ie: less than hh / hr. Also dg and mish ok but no cg. To add to earlier review. I am area fairly often and has always been easy and quick set up and good time for amount of donation. If you are coming from Raleigh area though it is a long drive especially with the option available there.

Editit
04-27-17, 07:25
Anyone know of a body rub provider that would take her time on the HE? You know not yank away to get you done. But nice and slow build up? Please let me know. PM is great.

DeltaTraveler
04-27-17, 08:16
Anyone know of a body rub provider that would take her time on the HE? You know not yank away to get you done. But nice and slow build up? Please let me know. PM is great.Krista is hot and takes pride in going slow. She will make it last as long as you want. I would recommend her. She is exactly what you are looking for.

NDopp65
04-27-17, 13:02
Does anyone know about this one http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hey-guys-my-name-is-carrie/33430754 she as some posts in Richmond, VA.

Aswerty9111
04-27-17, 14:41
Krista is hot and takes pride in going slow. She will make it last as long as you want. I would recommend her. She is exactly what you are looking for.Is there a link?

DeltaTraveler
04-27-17, 14:46
Is there a link?I'm replying from my phone, so links are hard. Just search Krista in BP massage section and she is the only one that pops up.

Editit
04-27-17, 15:34
Krista is hot and takes pride in going slow. She will make it last as long as you want. I would recommend her. She is exactly what you are looking for.I tried Krista. She did not go slow and seemed to have a set routine. For that kind of money I expect better.

Gibbs70
04-27-17, 15:47
I've been here several times. Looks are not on the menu, but a decent rub followed by a slow HJ. I've seen 3 different ladies here over the last 3 months and all are decent. They don't seem to rotate girls, just depends on who is working when I arrive. Most common is much older (at least 40), but I just like a nice massage too.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-no-top-quality-relaxation-very-skilled-korean-girls/30716470

Good luck,

Gibbs.

Anyone know of a body rub provider that would take her time on the HE? You know not yank away to get you done. But nice and slow build up? Please let me know. PM is great.

Johnny6722
04-28-17, 07:58
http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/let-me-be-your-sexy-girlfriend-today/35169343

Nothing comes up when you google her number, never seen her post. Texted, she said she started a month ago, but I am leary of seeing someone with no real info. Does anyone know anything about this one?

Thanks!

Heelman69
04-28-17, 10:16
Does anyone know about this one http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hey-guys-my-name-is-carrie/33430754 she as some posts in Richmond, VA.I live in Richmond and I don't recognize her at all and I would.

Sobe69
04-28-17, 10:23
I owe you a beer! Or a good referral. Thanks Bro!

Depending what your google voice page looks like when you log in online you may need to do an additional step.

You may need to access the older version of google voice. On the page after you login (on the left side most likely) you'll notice three dots. When you click the three dots you'll have more options appear and you will then want to click Legacy Google Voice.

Legacy Google Voice makes it the easiest way to delete text messages. But as mentioned before once you delete it be sure to empty your trash.

Happy Mongering.

Sobe69
04-28-17, 10:31
I will send a pic but more than happy to video chat. Which a few have taken me up on.

I've been asked to send a pic a few times and I just tell them I don't know how to send one- which by the way is the truth.

NCMustang
04-28-17, 14:26
http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/let-me-be-your-sexy-girlfriend-today/35169343

Nothing comes up when you google her number, never seen her post. Texted, she said she started a month ago, but I am leary of seeing someone with no real info. Does anyone know anything about this one?

Thanks!There are tons of these girls popping up, some with ridiculous pics that are amazing and no info when you search. I just assume they are fakes or LE and begrudgingly ignore them.

Steev64
04-28-17, 15:32
Has anyone seen the Fiona? I'll include a link below and the link to the cached google page because she deletes her ad often. If no one has seen her, I'd be willing to give her a shot, but I can't make out her number. I don't really want to try a bunch of numbers asking for Fiona. I get putting your number in code so some auto spam doesn't find their way to the number, but at least make it more understandable.

This is what she puts in the ad: Nine10) fiv8 fiv-5 qqtwo.

Most of it is easy to understand, but I don't know what the "q" is for. My best guess is 2, but that is just a guess.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/playmate-perfection-your-fantasy-in-the-flesh/34906280

http://bit.ly/2pualsp

LatinManny
04-28-17, 20:31
So I ran into a girl that claims to be nurse Katie, from someone that has seen her is the girl in the picture attached her?

Thanks guys stay safe.

Heelman69
04-28-17, 21:25
Has anyone seen the Fiona? I'll include a link below and the link to the cached google page because she deletes her ad often. If no one has seen her, I'd be willing to give her a shot, but I can't make out her number. I don't really want to try a bunch of numbers asking for Fiona. I get putting your number in code so some auto spam doesn't find their way to the number, but at least make it more understandable.

This is what she puts in the ad: Nine10) fiv8 fiv-5 qqtwo.

Most of it is easy to understand, but I don't know what the "q" is for. My best guess is 2, but that is just a guess.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/playmate-perfection-your-fantasy-in-the-flesh/34906280

http://bit.ly/2pualspQ could also be 7 if you look at your phone dialer, there are letters for each number. Q is under the 7. Just a thought.

Also, how or probably more appropriately, where do you find that cached page? that would be a great resource for us to post ads so they don't disappear, when they get taken down....

Santorin
04-28-17, 21:32
Q could also be 7 if you look at your phone dialer, there are letters for each number. Q is under the 7. Just a thought.

Also, how or probably more appropriately, where do you find that cached page? that would be a great resource for us to post ads so they don't disappear, when they get taken down....Could also be a "9".

RWarNmsn69
04-28-17, 22:33
Q could also be 7 if you look at your phone dialer, there are letters for each number. Q is under the 7. Just a thought.

Also, how or probably more appropriately, where do you find that cached page? that would be a great resource for us to post ads so they don't disappear, when they get taken down....Great catch on the second link, Heelman69! That cached page would be a valuable resource for all us mongers.

RWA

RWarNmsn69
04-28-17, 22:37
So I ran into a girl that claims to be nurse Katie, from someone that has seen her is the girl in the picture attached her?

Thanks guys stay safe.LatinCris,

I'm not sure if that's Nurse Katie or not. It could be her but your picture isn't very clear, especially when enlarged. Do you have a better picture?

RWA

Steev64
04-29-17, 00:54
Also, how or probably more appropriately, where do you find that cached page? that would be a great resource for us to post ads so they don't disappear, when they get taken down....If you google anything, you can view the cached page by clicking on the downward facing green triage next to the link under the title. It'll give you an option to view the cached version of the page. I don't know how long the cached page lasts, but it should for a while. I'll attach an image of what I mean. If you google the URL, it should be the only search result.

Anyway. So just more numbers to try. I don't know if I will. Don't want to call a bunch of random people.

MrNCbob
04-29-17, 02:04
There are tons of these girls popping up, some with ridiculous pics that are amazing and no info when you search. I just assume they are fakes or LE and begrudgingly ignore them.From following different review sites, it seems a lot of fake pic ads are set ups for a much less desirable provider, or group of providers. Some show up right after a glowing infomercial-like review on the oTHeR site, but subsequent reviews reveal the truth and the ad disappears. But I roam a bit in Fayetteville and follow that forum, and there are MANY past reports of robberies. Some are simple cash & dash, some are gals with thugs hiding inside or waiting outside. A room and bathroom check seems to be a routine part of many reviews in that area. A Fayetteville trio made the local news late last year, arrested for armed and violent robbery of victims from a BP ad. Sadly, the gal is once again posting and despite warnings, she is probably still collecting new victims. Who are you going to call for help when you are also considered a criminal? I hope Raleigh never gets that bad, but safety should always be on our minds. I think the fakes will go away if we boycott new ads with obvious fake pics, reward those with honest pics, share info about the good providers, and be a client that takes good care of the good providers so we can keep them employed here.

NapTown919
04-29-17, 09:29
Did all the normal searches on this one and nothing pops up. She seems to be new and hot! http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/petite-and-sexy-ready-and-willing-available-all-night/35185608.

Harmar23
04-29-17, 09:41
Did all the normal searches on this one and nothing pops up. She seems to be new and hot! http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/petite-and-sexy-ready-and-willing-available-all-night/35185608.Looks interesting.

Heelman69
04-29-17, 10:14
If you google anything, you can view the cached page by clicking on the downward facing green triage next to the link under the title. It'll give you an option to view the cached version of the page. I don't know how long the cached page lasts, but it should for a while. I'll attach an image of what I mean. If you google the URL, it should be the only search result.

Anyway. So just more numbers to try. I don't know if I will. Don't want to call a bunch of random people.Thanks for that info! I'll try posting some of these and see if that doesn't help the longevity of the links.

Heelman.

Crtchadialhntr
04-29-17, 12:35
LatinCris,

I'm not sure if that's Nurse Katie or not. It could be her but your picture isn't very clear, especially when enlarged. Do you have a better picture?

RWAOnly saw her once but it does look like her.

NemphoManiac77
04-29-17, 15:01
I messaged her to see if she's still in town. She said that she's not coming back to Raleigh because of disrespect and death threats. Wow. Does anyone know anything about this?

LatinManny
04-29-17, 21:39
First of all thanks for the prompt response guys; So the reason why I'm asking is that I like to do my due diligence when it comes do doing this hobby so thank for taking an interest. Also I have texted her as of late and I got a response from her last number used (919) 2XXXX94 saying the "Sorry. This is a government issued cell phone, not a personal one. Have a good day!" so if she is a LEO I would like to know and get the word out.

The post be low has the same number but a different girl does anyone recognize her as "nurse Katie".

https://www.adultlook.com/p/843409?skip_terms=1

I've also attached another Pic I was referring to in my first post she has a tattoo on her lower back of Something.

Thanks for the help.

Alabaster23
04-30-17, 01:37
Fiona updated her ad with a clearer phone number (they were 9's):

I dreamed that I visited her. She was staying at a three star hotel near RTP. Cost $$ for hh and $$$ for hr. More than most on BP, but well worth it. Her pictures are real. She is GFE and enthusiastic about it. I will definitely repeat. She is pretty new. She said she plans on coming to Raleigh a couple of days a week. No roommates, no handler. No signs of any demons and was staying in a no-smoking room. Non-rushed session. After the initial encounter, I started to leave and she said that I had time left and should stay. If she continues, I think she will become very popular.

Could also be a "9".

PigSpoon41
04-30-17, 09:52
I live in that part of town, and I can tell you that nothing good is going to happen on Capital between I-540 and I-440. Maybe I'm just too familiar with bad places but I don't get a good vibe in this neighborhood.Traveling here pretty often, but I'm a newbie trying to find my way. I've read a few places where people should stay away from anything near Cap Blvd. The place I stay is right off Cap Blvd, actually off of Highwoods Blvd. Will I have trouble trying to find an outcall to my hotel? Do you guys have any recommendations? I've read about Chrissy and Farrah, but I don't know if either of them will travel to me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

WilDreamer
05-01-17, 09:17
Someone asked me if I can book a room for her with my ID because she doesn't have ID. She said she'll pay for the room. I refused but still debating if I should have. Any input would be appreciated.

BossDogg99
05-01-17, 09:36
I messaged her to see if she's still in town. She said that she's not coming back to Raleigh because of disrespect and death threats. Wow. Does anyone know anything about this?Damn, that sucks! I saw her last week, and she definitely goes above and beyond! Seemed to be in really good spirits, and mentioned that she would be bouncing between RDU and Greensboro for the next few months. She mentioned issues in SC, but made no indication of the same types of issues here. Either way, she wasn't going to post on BP any longer, as she thought it attracted the wrong types. I'd keep her number in the event that she changes her mind, because she is definitely a MUST SEE!

Dirk63
05-01-17, 10:02
Traveling here pretty often, but I'm a newbie trying to find my way. I've read a few places where people should stay away from anything near Cap Blvd. The place I stay is right off Cap Blvd, actually off of Highwoods Blvd. Will I have trouble trying to find an outcall to my hotel? Do you guys have any recommendations? I've read about Chrissy and Farrah, but I don't know if either of them will travel to me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.I sent you a PM.

Sobe69
05-01-17, 10:59
My shopping list today any recommendations

Becky love.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/just-arrived-highly-reviewed-1000-me-sexy-curvy-blonde-bombshell/35444383

Foreign a Girl. Anyone see. This one?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-sexy-foreign-girl-in-town/35364948

Kaitlin.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/stop-i-need-a-hero-i-love-older-men/35478318

Brittany.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-and-spice-and-everything-nice-upscale-treatment-for-upscale-gents-very-discrete/33553682

NapTown919
05-01-17, 12:56
Please report back on your choice.

Becky love.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/just-arrived-highly-reviewed-1000-me-sexy-curvy-blonde-bombshell/35444383

Kaitlin.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/stop-i-need-a-hero-i-love-older-men/35478318

Brittany.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-and-spice-and-everything-nice-upscale-treatment-for-upscale-gents-very-discrete/33553682

See200
05-01-17, 13:20
Keep looking at Lizzie's ad. See she's been in Charleston and Florida but no reviews. Any info?

FootballRef
05-01-17, 13:32
Good evening hope everyone is well. I am headed to town on business can anyone point me in a good direction of who to call for some stress relief? Actually near Cary. Feel free to PM me.

Sgiii
05-01-17, 13:43
Someone asked me if I can book a room for her with my ID because she doesn't have ID. She said she'll pay for the room. I refused but still debating if I should have. Any input would be appreciated.I would not, because anything that happens, damage, etc, you're legally liable. I'd never do that.

NapTown919
05-01-17, 15:11
I would be easier to take them to get I'd.

I would not, because anything that happens, damage, etc, you're legally liable. I'd never do that.

HoganMike04
05-01-17, 16:27
Anyone seen I why lately? I only ask because her number does not match up woth any reliable reviews that i have found. Please PM me if so! Thanks.

MisterT69
05-01-17, 17:15
Anyone seen I why lately? I only ask because her number does not match up woth any reliable reviews that i have found. Please PM me if so! Thanks.I've been trying to see her, but she is very hard to get in contact with. She doesn't answer the phone, and texts back an hour or two later.

MisterT69
05-01-17, 17:27

Becky love.

Kaitlin.

Brittany.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-and-spice-and-everything-nice-upscale-treatment-for-upscale-gents-very-discrete/33553682I'm pretty sure Brittany is fake or worse, especially in the Crabtree area. She has been posting for a while with no reviews. Becky Love is on my list too.

HoganMike04
05-01-17, 23:44
I had the honor of meeting Hialeah before she had a bad experience. She is a very sweet and down to earth girl. Sadly, a specific person in Raleigh wants her ro work for him and she said no. He is following her, harrassing her and seems to have connections with deak clerks at a few hotels. I have seen some of the threats that he has written to her and they are not pretty. It seems like a horrible situation for her. This guy is a total bully and is either trying to keep girls under him in his territory or he is fnlat out crazy that she turned him down. Too bad that one person can ruin it for the rest of us. How many other traveling beauties get pushed out because some guy wants to keep a territory to himself? Its not fair to the girls. Many of them are on their own and doing their best to get by. Some sleep in their cars, trying to get back on their feet. And from what I could see, this one seemed to be very clean and drug free. A rare find. A kind person. I hope this guy chills out and leaves the ladiea alone. Afterall, we are all human and no matter what the circumstances are that we live in. No one deserves to be treated like this. Anyhow, seniors can pm me for details.

I messaged her to see if she's still in town. She said that she's not coming back to Raleigh because of disrespect and death threats. Wow. Does anyone know anything about this?

RollingStone75
05-02-17, 09:53
I had the honor of meeting Hialeah before she had a bad experience. She is a very sweet and down to earth girl. Sadly, a specific person in Raleigh wants her ro work for him and she said no. He is following her, harrassing her and seems to have connections with deak clerks at a few hotels. I have seen some of the threats that he has written to her and they are not pretty. It seems like a horrible situation for her. This guy is a total bully and is either trying to keep girls under him in his territory or he is fnlat out crazy that she turned him down. Too bad that one person can ruin it for the rest of us. How many other traveling beauties get pushed out because some guy wants to keep a territory to himself? Its not fair to the girls. Many of them are on their own and doing their best to get by. Some sleep in their cars, trying to get back on their feet. And from what I could see, this one seemed to be very clean and drug free. A rare find. A kind person. I hope this guy chills out and leaves the ladiea alone. Afterall, we are all human and no matter what the circumstances are that we live in. No one deserves to be treated like this. Anyhow, seniors can pm me for details.Saw her in Greensboro a few weeks back and she mentioned having some problems in Raleigh. Not getting into specifics, but similar things happened in Winston-Salem a number of years back and it probably contributed to killing that market. A lot of traveling girls were harassed and threatened by one individual trying to keep them out of 'his' market. Not much you can do about it unless you're willing to get LEO involved. Hopefully that shit doesn't spill over into GSO and she still visits there. This is one of the reasons I favor legalization. It would drag shitheads like this into the light and they'd be arrested. Either way, she was a fantastic experience.

Jlart123
05-02-17, 18:09
http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/serious-gentleman-only-hola-papi-im-mya-very-gorgeous-exotic-mix/35601168

Been watching the discussions on here with great interest and recently the topic of many BP girls offering BBFS if you ask has come up. Skeptical yet curious if this was true or not I texted this one today and asked about a creampie finish. She quoted a Benjamin. This was strictly for intel purposes for myself but I thought I would share with the group for your pleasure or your safety LOL!

Pubb69
05-02-17, 19:58
Saw her in Greensboro a few weeks back and she mentioned having some problems in Raleigh. Not getting into specifics, but similar things happened in Winston-Salem a number of years back and it probably contributed to killing that market. A lot of traveling girls were harassed and threatened by one individual trying to keep them out of 'his' market. Not much you can do about it unless you're willing to get LEO involved. Hopefully that shit doesn't spill over into GSO and she still visits there. This is one of the reasons I favor legalization. It would drag shitheads like this into the light and they'd be arrested. Either way, she was a fantastic experience.I get the feeling that there are maybe only a few pimps in the area running most of the girls. Repeat fake adds with different names and ridiculous pics are the theme. The few independent's get pestered until they leave.

NightTraveler
05-02-17, 23:11
About the shopping list. I like the pics, never seen any, I agree though, no girl near Crabtree is worth it except if they are a normal provider that is recognizable.

Mya, I think I've seen her. If it's the same girl the girl doesn't do certain positions and basically is a dead fish. Not worth the effort, was at the super 8 like a year ago.

Ivy, or Ivy Time that is the same one, she got a new phone last fall. Never could get her old number back.

Gypsy is back, the girl is pretty fun. Just has early hours until 9 I think. Super curvy haven't seen her since last fall but she's fun and relaxed, I have never felt rushed. But was wondering if anyone else has seen her recently.

And question for those who know or have seen if the "Italian Russian Beauty" is real? And if she's worth it asking for price is a little high but she looks fun.

Purple45
05-03-17, 00:56

Thanks guys stay safe.The girl in the picture you posted is probably the former Nurse Katie. I will say that Nurse Katie looks much healthier in the picture you provided and not so thin like she was when moonlighting on Saunders St.

First of all thanks for the prompt response guys; So the reason why I'm asking is that I like to do my due diligence when it comes do doing this hobby so thank for taking an interest. Also I have texted her as of late and I got a response from her last number used (919) 2XXXX94 saying the "Sorry. This is a government issued cell phone, not a personal one. Have a good day!" so if she is a LEO I would like to know and get the word out.

The post be low has the same number but a different girl does anyone recognize her as "nurse Katie".

https://www.adultlook.com/p/843409?skip_terms=1

I've also attached another Pic I was referring to in my first post she has a tattoo on her lower back of Something.

Thanks for the help.The girl in the link you provided is positively not Nurse Katie but she often worked with another girl so they could be connected. As far as the 5294 number well Nurse Katie use to have a 7205 so I wouldn't be surprised if now she has a new number altogether. Any message about a "government phone" is probably an attempt by the current owner of that number to keep an individual (s) from calling. Nurse Katie is not LEO herself, but due diligence by a hobbyist is required when seeing any provider since you never know what kind of situation a provider could have gotten herself into.

Purple45
05-03-17, 01:13
I get the feeling that there are maybe only a few pimps in the area running most of the girls. Repeat fake adds with different names and ridiculous pics are the theme. The few independent's get pestered until they leave.Remember Muenka? Well she wasn't the first BP provider in Raleigh to be target by local thugs. IMO (I have info from a provider) that the local pimp (s) have been using drugs to keep some local girls under their control while using the threat of violence (sexual assault) to keep the visiting girls away.

PleasureSeeker
05-03-17, 08:49
Remember Muenka? Well she wasn't the first BP provider in Raleigh to be target by local thugs. IMO (I have info from a provider) that the local pimp (s) have been using drugs to keep some local girls under their control while using the threat of violence (sexual assault) to keep the visiting girls away.They did catch the people involved with Muneka: http://abc11.com/news/multiple-charges-for-man-in-raleigh-hotel-double-murder/1677587/.

If police turn somewhat of a blind eye to fair-minded hobbyists just trying to address a human need (sex), let's hope they don't do the same for these monsters, find them and run them out of town or catch them. I've been in the hobby for a long while and never encountered or heard of something as bad as what happened to Muneka. I sure hope this pimp mob mentality doesn't take hold here. Of course this means nothing on this board, but any sane person can see this is yet another argument for legalization. Nothing makes more sense.

MedJohnson
05-03-17, 13:06
Glad they got those bastards but still wonder about the why? Doubt it had to do with pimping and pay for play.

Med.

They did catch the people involved with Muneka: http://abc11.com/news/multiple-charges-for-man-in-raleigh-hotel-double-murder/1677587/.

If police turn somewhat of a blind eye to fair-minded hobbyists just trying to address a human need (sex), let's hope they don't do the same for these monsters, find them and run them out of town or catch them. I've been in the hobby for a long while and never encountered or heard of something as bad as what happened to Muneka. I sure hope this pimp mob mentality doesn't take hold here. Of course this means nothing on this board, but any sane person can see this is yet another argument for legalization. Nothing makes more sense.

Grs710
05-03-17, 14:29
Looking for a someone closer to my age and these two seem to regularly post any info? Have seen mixed reviews. Any recommendation between the two or any others? PM if you want.

Vickie http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/wild-wednesday-with-vickie/33159771.

Dawn http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/soft-and-sensual-massage-by-dawn/33417704.

Thanks,

William.

NedPhilanders
05-03-17, 14:38
Glad they got those bastards but still wonder about the why? Doubt it had to do with pimping and pay for play.

Med.See Dec. 14 News & Observer page 12. Lengthy crime article on troubled path and end to life of Muneka / Sapphire.

Pubb69
05-03-17, 14:52
Remember Muenka? Well she wasn't the first BP provider in Raleigh to be target by local thugs. IMO (I have info from a provider) that the local pimp (s) have been using drugs to keep some local girls under their control while using the threat of violence (sexual assault) to keep the visiting girls away.It seems obvious. I would bet that there are maybe a dozen girls accounting for most of the adds. One pimp looks to be running about 2 or 3 girls and he posts and reposts their adds under many different names and fake pics off of various modeling sites, I swear he accounts for half of the stupid adds on there.

YaniGoGo
05-03-17, 16:04
Anyone know how to get ahold of Hialeah? Would love to meet her.

I had the honor of meeting Hialeah before she had a bad experience. She is a very sweet and down to earth girl. Sadly, a specific person in Raleigh wants her ro work for him and she said no. He is following her, harrassing her and seems to have connections with deak clerks at a few hotels. I have seen some of the threats that he has written to her and they are not pretty. It seems like a horrible situation for her. This guy is a total bully and is either trying to keep girls under him in his territory or he is fnlat out crazy that she turned him down. Too bad that one person can ruin it for the rest of us. How many other traveling beauties get pushed out because some guy wants to keep a territory to himself? Its not fair to the girls. Many of them are on their own and doing their best to get by. Some sleep in their cars, trying to get back on their feet. And from what I could see, this one seemed to be very clean and drug free. A rare find. A kind person. I hope this guy chills out and leaves the ladiea alone. Afterall, we are all human and no matter what the circumstances are that we live in. No one deserves to be treated like this. Anyhow, seniors can pm me for details.

OccamsChainsaw
05-03-17, 19:50
This girl is allegedly visiting my town in Alabama. She advertises herself as 34 E-24-35. NURU body massage, shower together, no pretty no pay, etc.

Is there any way this is real? She posts a Raleigh phone number. TGTBT? Intel appreciated.

http://montgomery.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-today-no-pretty-no-charge-c-u-m-amazing-nuru-shower-together/18435553

NikkororCanon
05-03-17, 20:21
Anyone know how to get ahold of Hialeah? Would love to meet her.Anyone know how to get hold of the fuckn ***** pimp causing problems? Maybe he should get a taste of his own medicine. Just sayin.

Alabaster23
05-03-17, 22:34
This looks like one of many ads posted here for Asian women. Reports indicate that sometimes you meet a pretty young Asian woman and sometimes a plump middle aged Asian woman. You will not meet the pictured woman. If you don't like what you see, be prepared to walk away.

This girl is allegedly visiting my town in Alabama. She advertises herself as 34 E-24-35. NURU body massage, shower together, no pretty no pay, etc.

Is there any way this is real? She posts a Raleigh phone number. TGTBT? Intel appreciated.

http://montgomery.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-today-no-pretty-no-charge-c-u-m-amazing-nuru-shower-together/18435553

See200
05-04-17, 07:10
Dreamed of seeing Lizzie in a nice hotel, she answered the door in top quality lingerie and was glad to follow my suggestions for a fun time. The pics are her. A great dream!

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/x-x-x-triple-threat-brains-booty-and-beauty-x-x-x/34244030

MedJohnson
05-04-17, 07:25
Number in ad is a NYC number (as most are from that area). Agree with comment about p at ssy roulette. Be ready to walk. You will not talk directly to the girl- they have schedulers.

If anyone frequents these ladies in the RTP area please PM as I have thinking about a plan to reduce the roulette.

Thanks.

Med.

HolyDiver01
05-04-17, 09:05
Has anyone taken the plunge with this one?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-arrival_-new-face-_-100-real-photo/35269363

One of the pictures leads to the following, so I'm guessing fake pics, but if she's close to this in appearance I would be interested.

https://twitter.com/yeojafssi?lang=en

HolyDiver.

PleasureSeeker
05-04-17, 09:17
She's been advertising a while now, with no reviews.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/raleigh/540-251-4150/1/673188

HolyDiver01
05-04-17, 10:49
Looking for a someone closer to my age and these two seem to regularly post any info? Have seen mixed reviews. Any recommendation between the two or any others? PM if you want.

Vickie http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/wild-wednesday-with-vickie/33159771.

Dawn http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/soft-and-sensual-massage-by-dawn/33417704.

Thanks,

William.I haven't seen Vickie, but Dawn is fantastic.

HolyDiver.

Caladelind
05-04-17, 11:09
So been chatting with Violet and thinking about seeing her. I looked and saw some older reviews that didn't look to good. Anyone with more recent experience or should I move on?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/violet-919-391-0534-freaky-fun-milf/35106953

MrNCbob
05-04-17, 11:28
Dreamed of seeing Lizzie in a nice hotel, she answered the door in top quality lingerie and was glad to follow my suggestions for a fun time. The pics are her. A great dream!

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/x-x-x-triple-threat-brains-booty-and-beauty-x-x-x/34244030First, can you provide more info about her general appearance and services, as well as rate paid? Are the pics real or at least accurate? Second, can anyone else verify her? I always seek 2 verifications on the new gals due to past planted reviews. I have received a few nasty PMs after asking for a second verification on a new girl but yesterday's posts illustrate the need to be cautious in Raleigh. But I always appreciate the guys who TOFT, thank you! PM is fine.

Amateur11
05-04-17, 12:28

http://montgomery.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-today-no-pretty-no-charge-c-u-m-amazing-nuru-shower-together/18435553Then one has to wonder what else a person would believe. Yeah, she's real. She even has airbrushed skin; it's amazing what those Japanese people can do with some software these days.

Jesus. Fucking. Christ. As for me, I'm largely out of the game. Too many unusual occurrences lately, and then one of my posts mysteriously didn't show up warning people about some girls that "smelled funny. " Everything hobby-related and publicly-posted these days has to be done with great care IMO. Find an UTR and lurk more is my advice at this time.

VanessaClipton
05-04-17, 13:01
First, can you provide more info about her general appearance and services, as well as rate paid? Are the pics real or at least accurate? Second, can anyone else verify her? I always seek 2 verifications on the new gals due to past planted reviews. I have received a few nasty PMs after asking for a second verification on a new girl but yesterday's posts illustrate the need to be cautious in Raleigh. But I always appreciate the guys who TOFT, thank you! PM is fine.Seconded. I've been looking for some legit info on this one for some time.

Alex Thag
05-04-17, 13:49
Does anyone have any info? Searching brings up one review and a ton of those busted escort sites. Wondered if there was any legit info about her.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/fiery-red-head-pamela/35679668

OccamsChainsaw
05-04-17, 15:16
You're right Med. When I googled the number I erroneously searched 919 instead of 929. Mea culpa.

See200
05-04-17, 17:32
First, can you provide more info about her general appearance and services, as well as rate paid? Are the pics real or at least accurate? Second, can anyone else verify her? I always seek 2 verifications on the new gals due to past planted reviews. I have received a few nasty PMs after asking for a second verification on a new girl but yesterday's posts illustrate the need to be cautious in Raleigh. But I always appreciate the guys who TOFT, thank you! PM is fine.Very real pics. The only thing they don't show is her brilliant red hair. Very reasonable on the wallet. Cheers!

MedJohnson
05-04-17, 18:26
Pics are clearly fake as they are with all the current Asian ads. I have likely met her but hard tell b / c it is kitty roulette. Never know who is on the other side of the door but gauranteed not to be the girl (s) in the pics. I think it kind of fun to see. Just be ready to walk away and have a plan B in place.

Med.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-arrival_-new-face-_-100-real-photo/35269363

One of the pictures leads to the following, so I'm guessing fake pics, but if she's close to this in appearance I would be interested.

HolyDiver.

MedJohnson
05-04-17, 18:28
Never seen Vickie but I second the vote for Dawn. Bobbi would be another option.

Med.

Thanks,

William.

Purple45
05-04-17, 18:46

HolyDiver.Zero ads in other cities and has 94 ads since Apr 17th in Raleigh. Pictures are fake http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/raleigh/646-785-0983/1/663093 and she is on Capital Blvd. My guess is she is slender but older since there are no reviews. I don't know if I like an ad that says come to Capital for X & Z services.

Bubba83
05-04-17, 19:26
She's been advertising a while now, with no reviews.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/raleigh/540-251-4150/1/673188I saw her twice about a month ago. She is the the girl in the pictures and seems to be independent.

Good BBBJ and some great cg to finish.

Purple45
05-04-17, 19:34
They did catch the people involved with Muneka: http://abc11.com/news/multiple-charges-for-man-in-raleigh-hotel-double-murder/1677587/.

Med.

It seems obvious. I would bet that there are maybe a dozen girls accounting for most of the adds. One pimp looks to be running about 2 or 3 girls and he posts and reposts their adds under many different names and fake pics off of various modeling sites, I swear he accounts for half of the stupid adds on there.
Muenka receives a call for an appointment. Her boyfriend, Dwayne Garvey, leaves the room when the client arrives. Muenka opens the door and two men enter her room. She is held against her will, raped and robbed by Brandon Hill and Seaga Gillard. When the two thugs have finished Muenka calls her boyfriend who is in the hotel and things escalated to the point that Brandon kills Dwayne in the hotel hallway and Seaga kills Muenka in her room.

http://abc11.com/news/multiple-charges-for-man-in-raleigh-hotel-double-murder/1677587/

Now this isn't Brandon and Seaga's first rape and robbery. On October 28th a woman from Kentucky was held against her will in a Morrisville hotel where these two thugs raped and robbed her while she was strangled with a phone cord. Once these two were arrested for the murder of Dwayne and Muenka they were linked to this crime.

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/crime/article119380843.html

A local independent escort confided in me last year that she had an incall and the prospective new client entered her room and raped her. She quit the business for a few months and reluctantly entered back in but now she is fearful of another traumatic occurrence. My theory is BP girls have been targeted by thugs / pimps to traumatize them into submission.

I personally hope this is not the case but I feel that it is. How many other victims are out there? The current ads on BP are linked to a few individuals as Pubb69 also mentioned . No new talent has been popping up and the once reliable local talent have stopped their advertising and only see former clients. If this is the case then I hope the girls would come forward and offer information to get these things arrested. I fear that they will not because of the type of business they are in. It doesn't make it right but the girls choose to avoid potential trouble for themselves by remaining silent.

The girls should screen and use hotels with a lobby entrance because of the presence of cameras. This is the reason why some girls have a male friend nearby to help because they know the potential danger. Hobbyist should be on the lookout, search the room and being armed should seriously be considered. Nobody can be too careful IMO.

Purple45
05-04-17, 22:14
Then one has to wonder what else a person would believe. Yeah, she's real. She even has airbrushed skin; it's amazing what those Japanese people can do with some software these days.

Jesus. Fucking. Christ. As for me, I'm largely out of the game. Too many unusual occurrences lately, and then one of my posts mysteriously didn't show up warning people about some girls that "smelled funny. " Everything hobby-related and publicly-posted these days has to be done with great care IMO. Find an UTR and lurk more is my advice at this time.I have also had posts just disappear in the past. Just because we are members doesn't mean the the local board is our own. The A2 will always have the final say regardless if its perceived to be unfair or unreasonable.

The Raleigh board has changed to go along with the dry well of talent that is out there. There has been too many unusual occurrences on the streets and in the news. It just seems that the hobbyist and provider alike have gone into self-preservation mode while waiting for the "glory days" to return.

NCHobbyist69
05-05-17, 08:44
Reached out to this one: http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/catch-me-while-you-can-rebecca-native-goddess/34871170.

Talked on the phone, basic stuff, then texted address for visit. Asked for donation and availability, got back availability. Asked again about donation, got back "come and see me" Asked one last time about donation, then silence. Good luck gentlemen.

Sobe69
05-05-17, 10:31
I do that check with everyone these days.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/serious-gentleman-only-hola-papi-im-mya-very-gorgeous-exotic-mix/35601168

Been watching the discussions on here with great interest and recently the topic of many BP girls offering BBFS if you ask has come up. Skeptical yet curious if this was true or not I texted this one today and asked about a creampie finish. She quoted a Benjamin. This was strictly for intel purposes for myself but I thought I would share with the group for your pleasure or your safety LOL!

Amateur11
05-05-17, 10:46
I have also had posts just disappear in the past. Just because we are members doesn't mean the the local board is our own. The A2 will always have the final say regardless if its perceived to be unfair or unreasonable.

The Raleigh board has changed to go along with the dry well of talent that is out there. There has been too many unusual occurrences on the streets and in the news. It just seems that the hobbyist and provider alike have gone into self-preservation mode while waiting for the "glory days" to return.It was a streak of coincidences that I'd never experienced all in the same area, around the same time, and some certain commonalities. I'm just going to leave it at that. Don't PM qith questions. See my other post on are&are forum if it gets past moderation today.

Daniel Johnson
05-05-17, 10:54
-concurring with a few of the posts below. You should be extremely cautious with new girls and even with ones that you've seen in the past who might have multiple pages of good reviews on The otheR sitE. The robbery shit has gotten out of hand (opioid driven) and LE is focusing on prostitution to control the problems from heroin. There was a recent sting using a long time and heavily reviewed girl off the ENC page to catch a guy robbing/raping girls in the New Bern area. She had a history of visits with her uncle and was easily persuaded to cooperate in the sting. Due diligence and a plausible defense will not keep them from charging you with solicitation of a prostitute and putting your photo out there for all to see, before they ultimately drop the charges because you were smart and never stated or implied quid pro quo. LE is throwing in human trafficking charges against any assistants (pimps, handlers, appointment takers, answering services) to ramp up the pressure and get something to stick. If you're stupid that could stick to you. The girl they "convinced to cooperate" has four pages of reviews- #176874. Do a google on Craven County Prostitution Sting. It's not been safe to play in the Greenville or New Bern areas since last fall using BP or CL. While the SD sites offer more safety, there are BP girls posting to those sites while actively posting on BP. I've been stopped twice now after leaving a visit at private homes that I made contact with through CL. It was my third time that I'd seen one of the ladies. LE asked to see my license, asked what I was doing in the area, explained they're monitoring the area due suspected drug activity. Asked why I was at the specific house. My answer both times- The person had a laptop advertised on CL that I was interested in buying, but turned out to have too many issues after I inspected it. No problems, but you never know about next time.

RustyMuffler
05-05-17, 14:40
That is an interesting cover story. Certainly seems plausible. However, I'm sure you've heard the old adage: He was brought down by the coverup, not the crime itself.

The problem with your story is you are lying to a law enforcement officer who is conducting an investigation. If they find that the hotel room you went to does not have a computer, lying is a crime you could be charged with. And it would probably stick. Moreso than something else they tried to charge you with after you are already out of there. They do not know what you did in that room.

The conventional wisdom is that you should always STFU when being questioned by law enforcement. I think you do have to identify yourself and show I'd if asked. But do not answer any other questions. Instead, ask if you are being held. If they say no, ask if you can go. If they do not have any probable cause to arrest you, they will have to let you go.

There is a ton written about this on the Northern Virginia and Maryland boards. So check there if you want to read a lot more about what to do if you find yourself in this situation.

Rusty.

-concurring with a few of the posts below. You should be extremely cautious with new girls and even with ones that you've seen in the past who might have multiple pages of good reviews on The otheR sitE. The robbery shit has gotten out of hand (opioid driven) and LE is focusing on prostitution to control the problems from heroin. There was a recent sting using a long time and heavily reviewed girl off the ENC page to catch a guy robbing/raping girls in the New Bern area. She had a history of visits with her uncle and was easily persuaded to cooperate in the sting. Due diligence and a plausible defense will not keep them from charging you with solicitation of a prostitute and putting your photo out there for all to see, before they ultimately drop the charges because you were smart and never stated or implied quid pro quo. LE is throwing in human trafficking charges against any assistants (pimps, handlers, appointment takers, answering services) to ramp up the pressure and get something to stick. If you're stupid that could stick to you. The girl they "convinced to cooperate" has four pages of reviews- #176874. Do a google on Craven County Prostitution Sting. It's not been safe to play in the Greenville or New Bern areas since last fall using BP or CL. While the SD sites offer more safety, there are BP girls posting to those sites while actively posting on BP. I've been stopped twice now after leaving a visit at private homes that I made contact with through CL. It was my third time that I'd seen one of the ladies. LE asked to see my license, asked what I was doing in the area, explained they're monitoring the area due suspected drug activity. Asked why I was at the specific house. My answer both times- The person had a laptop advertised on CL that I was interested in buying, but turned out to have too many issues after I inspected it. No problems, but you never know about next time.

Mbdp123
05-05-17, 21:22
Has anyone seen ant of these girls?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/classy-model-in-town-visiting/34251328

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-amazing-satisfying-latina/33312118

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sarah/34995173

XxJohnJohnXx
05-06-17, 01:05
Whats up guys, has been a while since I posted a review, I been slacking on the hobby for a bit but mainly for lack of talent in the area, I went out to Hunt a good dream tonight but didn't turned out quite good as the girl I wanted to dreamed of went Radio silent on me, oh well I was trying to set up a plan B with someone else but No luck, looked up the BP menu and luckily found a plan C (August) gave her a text and she rapidly replied with her rates witch at first I thought they were reasonable BUT later on I found (the catch) and as they say, you get what you pay for!! Anyways she sent me her address and I got there in no time, I got to the lot and texted her upon my arrival and she rapidly called me up, I picked up and she gave me instructions of where to park guess she is very LEO paranoid she literally walked out of the room and met me outside, she wanted to see what kind of car was I driving and all, we got passed that and walked into her room, very smoky and ash tray smelly inside the room (she was acctually smoking a cig outside when she met me) witch is not a good impression on my book but I didn't mind, By the way she is the girl on the pics BUT not as tick and big as pics reflect, she was a small gal pretty short about 5'5 with blond hair and she was wearing short shorts and her ass and legs were looking good, the disappointment came later with her service, She told me to put the donation down she grabbed it and counted it and told me to get more comfy I laid on the bed as she was getting ready to rock and roll, we both were in our birth suits and she laid down her RULES, NO BBBJ, no kissing of any kind, no kissing her skin, no ass smackig, no tit sucking, no GFE no no no and to trow more shit on top of shit, she Quotes: and you are getting on top! I just giggled and had this UGGGG I JUST WASTED MY MONEY feeling that many of us get sometimes in a while I imminently realized that this wasnt going to be fun at all, so I got on Smash and Dash mode and requested Doggy to get the deed done, I paid $ a Benjamin for HH witch felt more like a QV personality wise she was nice at a certain point but very bussiness like, she told me that she is from charllotte and she is a dancer up there, she claims that she has reviews but she changed her number LOL I know now why she changed it, Anyways all in all I will NOT repeat but I wanted to put it out there just in case yall wanted to see her, don't expect more then what I just described she the type of girl that is very paranoid and ewwww to germs and body fluids witch equals to = No a good dream!! Pics and link below.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/pics-and-video-sexy-stunning-exotic-treat-body-to-die-for-and-100-real/34730960

Caladelind
05-06-17, 01:48

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-amazing-satisfying-latina/33312118

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sarah/34995173I called the Latina and set up an appointment. She said 20 minutes. That was over an hour ago. So that's one off the list. Not trying the other two.

Plus I'm right next door to where the locals have been doing a sting op and been watching them take customers away all day. Yesterday it looked like they had two undercover, a curly blonde and a straight black hair didn't get a good look at their faces.

WilDreamer
05-06-17, 06:54
Rushed.

Bad attitude.

Sister in the bathroom.

Rules.

Looks 6/10.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/italian-russian-beauty/35239708

PleasureSeeker
05-06-17, 12:39
I called the Latina and set up an appointment. She said 20 minutes. That was over an hour ago. So that's one off the list. Not trying the other two.

Plus I'm right next door to where the locals have been doing a sting op and been watching them take customers away all day. Yesterday it looked like they had two undercover, a curly blonde and a straight black hair didn't get a good look at their faces.Wait, what? You can't just leave it at that! Where and what are you talking about? That's huge, if true.

MrNCbob
05-06-17, 13:30
Holy crap, did you see the recent oThER report on Meg in Fayetteville? She is popular and well-reviewed. I hesitated seeing her because she is not my type, but she was definitely on my list due to the great reviews. Either she is collaborating with thugs or thugs have hi jacked her info. So now we have to worry about seeing well-reviewed girls?! Combine this news with the LEO comment posted before mine; not good!

BeepBeepItsMe
05-06-17, 22:29
Wait, what? You can't just leave it at that! Where and what are you talking about? That's huge, if true.Link to their ads or pictures dude.

Otherwise, this is a waste.

BlackSvt93
05-06-17, 23:01
So, anyone know of any pregnant girls? PM me if so, thanks!

Purple45
05-07-17, 08:32
-concurring with a few of the posts below. You should be extremely cautious with new girls and even with ones that you've seen in the past who might have multiple pages of good reviews on The otheR sitE. The robbery shit has gotten out of hand (opioid driven) and LE is focusing on prostitution to control the problems from heroin. There was a recent sting using a long time and heavily reviewed girl off the ENC page to catch a guy robbing/raping girls in the New Bern area. She had a history of visits with her uncle and was easily persuaded to cooperate in the sting. Due diligence and a plausible defense will not keep them from charging you with solicitation of a prostitute and putting your photo out there for all to see, before they ultimately drop the charges because you were smart and never stated or implied quid pro quo. LE is throwing in human trafficking charges against any assistants (pimps, handlers, appointment takers, answering services) to ramp up the pressure and get something to stick. If you're stupid that could stick to you. The girl they "convinced to cooperate" has four pages of reviews- #176874. Do a google on Craven County Prostitution Sting. It's not been safe to play in the Greenville or New Bern areas since last fall using BP or CL. While the SD sites offer more safety, there are BP girls posting to those sites while actively posting on BP. I've been stopped twice now after leaving a visit at private homes that I made contact with through CL. It was my third time that I'd seen one of the ladies. LE asked to see my license, asked what I was doing in the area, explained they're monitoring the area due suspected drug activity. Asked why I was at the specific house. My answer both times- The person had a laptop advertised on CL that I was interested in buying, but turned out to have too many issues after I inspected it. No problems, but you never know about next time.Are you referring to this New Bern case?

http://wncn.com/2016/11/09/man-assaults-robs-women-at-nc-hotels-meetings-set-on-backpage-website-sheriff-says/

Here is a link of a different man charged with using heroin to control prostitutes in the Jacksonville area.

http://wncn.com/2017/04/11/nc-man-used-women-to-smuggle-heroin-federal-prosecutor-says/

Wow, Pamlico County Commissioner caught in a prostution sting in Craven County.

http://www.witn.com/content/news/Pamlico-County-Commissioner--410396875.html

New Bern Sheriff's office convinces a Grennville prostitute to help them in a sting operation.

http://www.newbernsj.com/news/20170111/craven-county-sheriffs-office-nets-10-in-human-trafficking-bust

Tabor
05-07-17, 10:16

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sarah/34995173This is not that hard to spot. None of these look legit, all look like borrowed pictures. These girls pictures are too perfect, their bodies are perfect and they have no history. Our local, best known and best reputation do not have bodies like this. Personally I would never call an ad like this, or the many ads that pop up that show the perfect bellies and breasts. As screening is important to the better reputation providers we have to use our own sense to protect ourselves from law enforcement stings, being robbed or blackmailed or just getting totally catfished.

This is why I personally don't blame the girls who screen. In the past I have contacted ads and without hardly any interaction I have been tested addresses. Maybe it's inexperience on their part but it is just carelessness that I don't trust.

Need to have sense and stay safe.

TheSting24
05-07-17, 11:35
Stuff like that is what this board is for. Great input, we all thank you for the information.

S.

Rushed.

Bad attitude.

Sister in the bathroom.

Rules.

Looks 6/10.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/italian-russian-beauty/35239708

Murphy69
05-07-17, 16:07
I just saw on their website that Trixie is back and available at NCVIP again for the time being and am seriously debating making the 3. 5 hour drive up to spend the evening in a nice hotel in Crabtree and schedule an outcall with her for a couple of hours. She hasn't had a review on the other site in a very long time so wondering if anybody has seen her? If so was she worth this long trip for me service wise and does she look as amazing as she does in her pictures? Thanks for any help guys!

Vossen
05-07-17, 17:25
This is not that hard to spot. None of these look legit, all look like borrowed pictures. These girls pictures are too perfect, their bodies are perfect and they have no history. Our local, best known and best reputation do not have bodies like this. Personally I would never call an ad like this, or the many ads that pop up that show the perfect bellies and breasts. As screening is important to the better reputation providers we have to use our own sense to protect ourselves from law enforcement stings, being robbed or blackmailed or just getting totally catfished.

This is why I personally don't blame the girls who screen. In the past I have contacted ads and without hardly any interaction I have been tested addresses. Maybe it's inexperience on their part but it is just carelessness that I don't trust.

Need to have sense and stay safe.For thr first girl, the phone number brings up her FB page.

Tabor
05-07-17, 19:20
For thr first girl, the phone number brings up her FB page.Which supports my carelessness comment. She is a model and has traceability between her Facebook page and her escort ad? Plus she looks a little airbrushed to me. I would be shocked if this is legit. I would not call her.

Pubb69
05-07-17, 22:14
Which supports my carelessness comment. She is a model and has traceability between her Facebook page and her escort ad? Plus she looks a little airbrushed to me. I would be shocked if this is legit. I would not call her.Surprisingly that one appears to be real and has good reviews on the other site.

SecretCrush
05-07-17, 22:16
I've seen her. She looks exactly like her pictures, pretty amazing. She was shy and submissive, performance was nothing as good as Sydney or even Riley, but she was cute and flirty.

The outcall only was a pain in the ass or I would have seen her again. I'm not sure if I would drive that far for her, but it all depends on the quality of ladies at your location. She's one of the girls that had me smiling for a few days though, so maybe its worth it.

I just saw on their website that Trixie is back and available at NCVIP again for the time being and am seriously debating making the 3. 5 hour drive up to spend the evening in a nice hotel in Crabtree and schedule an outcall with her for a couple of hours. She hasn't had a review on the other site in a very long time so wondering if anybody has seen her? If so was she worth this long trip for me service wise and does she look as amazing as she does in her pictures? Thanks for any help guys!

Sobe69
05-08-17, 09:29
Can anyone that monitors those lock up sites validate this story? There is always post about the Ladies mug shots but I think the monger ones are even more important for location intel.

I called the Latina and set up an appointment. She said 20 minutes. That was over an hour ago. So that's one off the list. Not trying the other two.

Plus I'm right next door to where the locals have been doing a sting op and been watching them take customers away all day. Yesterday it looked like they had two undercover, a curly blonde and a straight black hair didn't get a good look at their faces.

Sobe69
05-08-17, 10:18
My target for today any reason I should divert?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-in-t0wn-all-ηatural-ßεαuty-ᗯoᖇtᕼ-it-all/35971733

Sobe69
05-08-17, 12:23
How did you find the reviews number brought up nothing for me.

Surprisingly that one appears to be real and has good reviews on the other site.

Sobe69
05-08-17, 12:28
Decided to take one for the team on this one. I'm shocked that she is real and pics are accurate! Was able to video chat to verify but not able to dream as she is out only right now! Someone please report back and let me know the experience. She sound like what I would imagine a Cali blond Paris Hilton type. She wa being hit on in public as we spoke. Think she has clear braces too.

Which supports my carelessness comment. She is a model and has traceability between her Facebook page and her escort ad? Plus she looks a little airbrushed to me. I would be shocked if this is legit. I would not call her.

Dirk63
05-08-17, 12:55
Hi everyone,

I've been wondering WTF an aquatic body worshiping session is all about? If anyone has had experience with Marie, let me know your impressions?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aquatic-bodyworship-rub-70-pecials-extremely-talented-redbone-c/33268954

Thanks!

ChaphillMan
05-08-17, 15:23
JohnJohn,

Thank you for the review. I like the idea of her being a little less thick but the attitude sounds like a downer. Sometimes that does not matter and I can get what I wanted and feel OK about it but other times the provider can ruin everything and make her customers feel so bad that it all becomes a very regrettable experience. Sounds like she is not on the worst end of the scale but a good heads up to look elsewhere for better possibilities.

Whats up guys, has been a while since I posted a review, I been slacking on the hobby for a bit but mainly for lack of talent in the area, I went out to Hunt a good dream tonight but didn't turned out quite good as the girl I wanted to dreamed of went Radio silent on me, oh well I was trying to set up a plan B with someone else but No luck, looked up the BP menu and luckily found a plan C (August) gave her a text and she rapidly replied with her rates witch at first I thought they were reasonable BUT later on I found (the catch) and as they say, you get what you pay for!! Anyways she sent me her address and I got there in no time, I got to the lot and texted her upon my arrival and she rapidly called me up, I picked up and she gave me instructions of where to park guess she is very LEO paranoid she literally walked out of the room and met me outside, she wanted to see what kind of car was I driving and all, we got passed that and walked into her room, very smoky and ash tray smelly inside the room (she was acctually smoking a cig outside when she met me) witch is not a good impression on my book but I didn't mind, By the way she is the girl on the pics BUT not as tick and big as pics reflect, she was a small gal pretty short about 5'5 with blond hair and she was wearing short shorts and her ass and legs were looking good, the disappointment came later with her service, She told me to put the donation down she grabbed it and counted it and told me to get more comfy I laid on the bed as she was getting ready to rock and roll, we both were in our birth suits and she laid down her RULES, NO BBBJ, no kissing of any kind, no kissing her skin, no ass smackig, no tit sucking, no GFE no no no and to trow more shit on top of shit, she Quotes: and you are getting on top! I just giggled and had this UGGGG I JUST WASTED MY MONEY feeling that many of us get sometimes in a while I imminently realized that this wasnt going to be fun at all, so I got on Smash and Dash mode and requested Doggy to get the deed done, I paid $ a Benjamin for HH witch felt more like a QV personality wise she was nice at a certain point but very bussiness like, she told me that she is from charllotte and she is a dancer up there, she claims that she has reviews but she changed her number LOL I know now why she changed it, Anyways all in all I will NOT repeat but I wanted to put it out there just in case yall wanted to see her, don't expect more then what I just described she the type of girl that is very paranoid and ewwww to germs and body fluids witch equals to = No a good dream!! Pics and link below.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/pics-and-video-sexy-stunning-exotic-treat-body-to-die-for-and-100-real/34730960

ChaphillMan
05-08-17, 15:27
Golden showers is what I thought when I read it. Not something that I am interested in.

The only other thing that I have found on it follows. It would not be something I would want in this hobby:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFlKyyuTPHI

Hi everyone,

I've been wondering WTF an aquatic body worshiping session is all about? If anyone has had experience with Marie, let me know your impressions?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aquatic-bodyworship-rub-70-pecials-extremely-talented-redbone-c/33268954

Thanks!

Dirk63
05-08-17, 16:11
Golden showers is what I thought when I read it. Not something that I am interested in.

The only other thing that I have found on it follows. It would not be something I would want in this hobby:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFlKyyuTPHII had to laugh when I saw that, thanks for the reply! I did get some good info in a PM that related to a regular shower being the aquatic aspect though. Might be worth a try, if I go for it I'll be sure to post a review.

thyll2
05-08-17, 16:40
Hi everyone,

Thanks!You never know with that one. I have seen her a couple of times and she seems to March to the beat of her own drum.

TheSting24
05-08-17, 17:26
I interacted with her last summer trying to book a session and was very turned off by a rude attitude via text only. I decided she was not worth my time and money.

Sting.

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

MrNCbob
05-08-17, 20:47
Hi everyone,

Thanks!I don't see it much here on the Raleigh board but I see many references to water on the Fayetteville board. I always figured it had something to do with a sloppy wet BJ. Often coincides with the lollipop special ads.

Amateur11
05-08-17, 21:52
Strange occurrences with some girls lately, some other posters have stated unusual looking / TGTBT BP ads in record numbers, and to coincide with all this, a large uptick in girls telling you over text / on the phone to "bring protection. ".

Why? For evidence?

BP STINKS to high heaven the past couple months. Anyone else smell a bacon factory on fire closeby?

GetControl
05-09-17, 02:42
Strange occurrences with some girls lately, some other posters have stated unusual looking / TGTBT BP ads in record numbers, and to coincide with all this, a large uptick in girls telling you over text / on the phone to "bring protection. ".

Why? For evidence?

BP STINKS to high heaven the past couple months. Anyone else smell a bacon factory on fire closeby?Its hard to say. The number of fake pictures has increased, that's for sure. Another thing I've noticed is the age of the girls in the ads. Like the model girl that Tabor brought up. I don't think her ad is fake but I do think she's trouble. Her age in the ad is 19. I tend to stay away from the girls who are below 30 or that look young. They tend to draw attention to themselves. There are a bunch of 19 year old age posted on BP. I check BP everyday and I see some chicks that I want to pull the trigger on but just can't bring myself to go through with it. On Saturday there was a girl that was here, I could tell she was real so I called her and she said she was off 55 and I told her that I didn't do that area. But it's gotten to the point with me where I don't do any area. Everywhere feels, to me, like it's not safe. Maybe I'm just being paranoid but whatever. Better safe than sorry. My new rule is if I want to see a chick, I'll just get my own hotel and have them come to me. Feels like I have a bit more control over the outcome. But, getting your own hotel makes for a really expensive experience. So, I haven't seen a girl in months. But back to your comment on bacon, it's a possibility. They could be cracking down. Who knows? What I do know is my gut has been telling me to stay away and I always trust my gut.

WhiteLion25
05-09-17, 07:45
Hello gentleman.

I'll be traveling to the Raleigh Durham area the later part of this week. I seen this provider post ever so often I was wondering if anyone has any info on her.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/juicy-baby-best-bbw-in-town/33452190

NCHobbyist69
05-09-17, 08:03
A quick plug-in of the phone number for "Tiffany" and "Lexie" into Facebook comes up with what looks like a violent pimp. Lots of photos of tats and guns. Eesh. I know a lot of us use Google, but I've come to appreciate FB as well in cross-referencing before diving in. Have fun, be safe on that front.

Oh, and this lady, a travelling flight attendant: http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/flawless-irish-complexion-%E0%B3%8B-no-tattoos-%E0%B3%8B-36ddd-natural-redhead-%E0%B3%8B-upscale-flight-attendant/34202979.

I made the mistake of talking with her during her last visit to the area, then decided against seeing her. This resulted in a slew of nasty texts and threats to post my number on some website. Luckily I use a "fake" number so that wasn't a big deal. Just a heads-up, if you contact her, be sure to go see her.

HelixClit
05-09-17, 08:33
I saw this lady a couple of years ago and had an ok time. She yammered on and on about her personal life which was not a turn on. That coupled with a mediocre performance made her a one and done for me. A couple of months ago when she was visiting I started getting unsolicited texts from her including some photos. The fog of memory almost made me consider giving her another try but clearer thinking prevailed. Some of her texts started to get a little pissy, I never responded to any of them, so I think she may be getting a little desperate to find clients. Guess she's taking customer relations lessons from her day job.

Oh, and this lady, a travelling flight attendant: http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/flawless-irish-complexion-%E0%B3%8B-no-tattoos-%E0%B3%8B-36ddd-natural-redhead-%E0%B3%8B-upscale-flight-attendant/34202979.

I made the mistake of talking with her during her last visit to the area, then decided against seeing her. This resulted in a slew of nasty texts and threats to post my number on some website. Luckily I use a "fake" number so that wasn't a big deal. Just a heads-up, if you contact her, be sure to go see her.

PleasureSeeker
05-09-17, 09:23
Its hard to say. The number of fake pictures has increased, that's for sure. Another thing I've noticed is the age of the girls in the ads. Like the model girl that Tabor brought up. I don't think her ad is fake but I do think she's trouble. Her age in the ad is 19. I tend to stay away from the girls who are below 30 or that look young. They tend to draw attention to themselves. There are a bunch of 19 year old age posted on BP. I check BP everyday and I see some chicks that I want to pull the trigger on but just can't bring myself to go through with it. On Saturday there was a girl that was here, I could tell she was real so I called her and she said she was off 55 and I told her that I didn't do that area. But it's gotten to the point with me where I don't do any area. Everywhere feels, to me, like it's not safe. Maybe I'm just being paranoid but whatever. Better safe than sorry. My new rule is if I want to see a chick, I'll just get my own hotel and have them come to me. Feels like I have a bit more control over the outcome. But, getting your own hotel makes for a really expensive experience. So, I haven't seen a girl in months. But back to your comment on bacon, it's a possibility. They could be cracking down. Who knows? What I do know is my gut has been telling me to stay away and I always trust my gut.Personally, I think it's mostly the same as it's always been. Always a risk. The gun shit is a little scarier than I've seen, but not sure if that's a freak situation. Overall, I've been enjoying myself A LOT of late. Tappin' it regularly and enjoying it!

NCHobbyist69
05-09-17, 10:24
"Guess she's taking customer relations lessons from her day job. " now THAT'S funny.

I saw this lady a couple of years ago and had an ok time. She yammered on and on about her personal life which was not a turn on. That coupled with a mediocre performance made her a one and done for me. A couple of months ago when she was visiting I started getting unsolicited texts from her including some photos. The fog of memory almost made me consider giving her another try but clearer thinking prevailed. Some of her texts started to get a little pissy, I never responded to any of them, so I think she may be getting a little desperate to find clients. Guess she's taking customer relations lessons from her day job.

Amateur11
05-09-17, 11:11
But it's gotten to the point with me where I don't do any area. Everywhere feels, to me, like it's not safe. Maybe I'm just being paranoid but whatever. What I do know is my gut has been telling me to stay away and I always trust my gut.This is what I'm talking about. It's 100% the same for me and that is something I have never had reason to feel in 15 years of local hobbying.

Merge1
05-09-17, 11:51
Yes, but without a lot of precautions, which still might not work, Facebook will know exactly who you are. Then on your work computer you might start getting ads for pimpmobiles, condoms, penicillin, Viagra, etc.

A quick plug-in of the phone number for "Tiffany" and "Lexie" into Facebook comes up with what looks like a violent pimp. Lots of photos of tats and guns. Eesh. I know a lot of us use Google, but I've come to appreciate FB as well in cross-referencing before diving in. Have fun, be safe on that front.

Sobe69
05-09-17, 12:28
Anyone know what happen to her?

http://baby.naughtynsexy.com/

Sobe69
05-09-17, 12:32
Dreamed of a high end location and Pics were old and she has gained weight into the BBW but not category but awesome personality and eager to please.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/west-coast-cutie-big-booty-brooke-lynn/35757458

Sobe69
05-09-17, 12:41
LMAO.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ass-4-gas/36060428

WilDreamer
05-09-17, 12:50
Non-rushed.

Great personality.

Real pics.

Attractive.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/im-back-s-a-r-a-h-l-e-i-g-h/33607415

Member #5790
05-09-17, 16:49
I've called a few times but not gotten through. I was about to stop trying. What was the damage and general location?

Non-rushed.

Great personality.

Real pics.

Attractive.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/im-back-s-a-r-a-h-l-e-i-g-h/33607415

NapTown919
05-09-17, 19:47
I had to laugh when I saw that, thanks for the reply! I did get some good info in a PM that related to a regular shower being the aquatic aspect though. Might be worth a try, if I go for it I'll be sure to post a review.Marie was my first encounter. I will say she made me feel comfortable, but that was about 4 years ago. She had the ads with the Tinker Bell outfit. She was thicker than the pictures she used at the time. She was nice and things popped off well.

Member #5790
05-09-17, 21:07
She's posted in the past with different names and numbers. You can find my previous reviews even though the names different. She's very much an amateur and only does this occasionally when she's desperate for money. Her menu isn't the most wide open but she's a sweet girl, her pics are 100% real and accurate and she's by far the hottest girl I've ever had in my entire life, which is enough reason for me to see her every now and then when she posts. Just wanted to throw it out there since everyone always thinks her pics are fake.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/upscale-woman/36278993

JJrdu
05-09-17, 22:55
She's posted in the past with different names and numbers. You can find my previous reviews even though the names different. She's very much an amateur and only does this occasionally when she's desperate for money. Her menu isn't the most wide open but she's a sweet girl, her pics are 100% real and accurate and she's by far the hottest girl I've ever had in my entire life, which is enough reason for me to see her every now and then when she posts. Just wanted to throw it out there since everyone always thinks her pics are fake.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/upscale-woman/36278993Looking through your posts, I don't see anything that seems to match this girl.

MyBudFang
05-10-17, 00:36

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/upscale-woman/36278993Wow, who cares what her name is, she is gorgeous. Little head is going, take me to see her, LOL.

RWarNmsn69
05-10-17, 01:09
She's posted in the past with different names and numbers. You can find my previous reviews even though the names different. She's very much an amateur and only does this occasionally when she's desperate for money. Her menu isn't the most wide open but she's a sweet girl, her pics are 100% real and accurate and she's by far the hottest girl I've ever had in my entire life, which is enough reason for me to see her every now and then when she posts. Just wanted to throw it out there since everyone always thinks her pics are fake.GiantG, thanks for sharing! She is smoking hot and maybe even worth the drive from Winston-Salem.

R

HolyDiver01
05-10-17, 09:29

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/upscale-woman/36278993Thanks for the info. Do you know her rates and general location?

HolyDiver.

Starliner63
05-10-17, 10:28
I've seen a few girls in the last month or so, looking for the ultimate session.

The first was Amaretta. Hard to schedule, but finally made arrangements to meet for 30 minutes. The location was easy enough in North Raleigh. Made my way to the apartment, stripped and got on the table. She was nude and easy to look at. She actually carried on a decent conversation. She even suggested other providers to see. Her body is awesome, tight and toned. The rub was ok, then she oiled up and got on top for the slide. Pretty damned good. When she had me flip, the sliding continued. There was absolutely no problem with mutual touch and had she been just an inch or two closer, I would have been tempted to used my tongue on her, but being the gentleman, I am, I behaved. I'm not sure if she would let me partake or not. The ending was pretty typical, with a towel clean up.

She was everything she advertised. The pics are real. A shower would be nice, but I will repeat.

The next girl is a low volume provider in North Raleigh. She goes by Bri and is very pretty. She is not a spinner, nor a thick girl. She may be carrying a few extra pounds, but carries it well. She used to be a dancer. On our first visit, she greeted me with a hug. I undressed and got on the table. This was probably one of the most sensual rubs I have ever received. Not much in the way of a massage, but a slow, intentional rub with just the right amount of teasing. On the flip, she did the same. I was visibly excited and after a few minutes, she told me that we were done. Damn, what a let down.

I knew in my mind that more was available, so I made another appointment. The next visit was pretty much the same until the flip. She lost her bra and smothered me with her tits, then when it came to the ending, she did an interesting thing with her mouth, then finished by hand, making sure she used her other hand for a proper tease to the taint and back door. Treat this one right and I'm sure more would be available. Damage was $. 2 for an hour plus. 2 tip. I will definitely repeat.

Raleighassman
05-10-17, 10:33
http://www.mistressbellek.com/

I've posted about her before, but after my recent visit, felt she needed another review. Gorgeous looking younger gal, nice flat stomach, looking like she works out. Tits to die for, if that's your thing. Hosts in a safe apartment in N Raleigh. Not full service or really an escort service. But I wasn't going for that. I enjoy her easy going, accepting attitude where she seems to actually enjoy any and all kinks I bring up. Safe 100% all the time. $$ for the session. The edging session she does, fully nude, was a fantastic happy ending. YMMV but I enjoy the relaxed, friendly attitude.

Starliner63
05-10-17, 10:54
This girl works out of motels around RTP. She is a young spinner with a nice tight body. I have seen her a few times and gives a decent rub with a better than average ending by hand. I'm thinking that there may be more on the menu, but I'm not one to push the issue. If it's going to happen, I'll let her bring it up. I didn't see any evidence of demons and her room is always clean. She does smoke, but only outside. Damage is. 8 / $. 2 and I usually add a tip.

She is trying to get an apartment. I will repeat. She is a sweetheart.
I'm working on a pic....
Young, Sexy, & Discreet! Incalls Only!

I offer full body rubs and I can guarantee you will enjoy every minute! I know exactly where to touch to leave you relaxed and pain free. Tell me what you want - I work hard and aim to please, you will be very happy with my services! Text 336-639-4539 for a great time ;)

To view this posting, please click the link below:
http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/young-sexy-and-discreet-incalls-only/34707221

Rdudreaming
05-10-17, 13:56

I've posted about her before, but after my recent visit, felt she needed another review. Gorgeous looking younger gal, nice flat stomach, looking like she works out. Tits to die for, if that's your thing. Hosts in a safe apartment in N Raleigh. Not full service or really an escort service. But I wasn't going for that. I enjoy her easy going, accepting attitude where she seems to actually enjoy any and all kinks I bring up. Safe 100% all the time. $$ for the session. The edging session she does, fully nude, was a fantastic happy ending. YMMV but I enjoy the relaxed, friendly attitude.I had tried, but have not been able to say it better myself. This is the best this area has to offer. Simply amazing!

If you want full service, save your time. If you want clean, safe, smoke free, drug free, and very down to earth, give her a try. You will be back.

Rdudreaming
05-10-17, 14:22

I've posted about her before, but after my recent visit, felt she needed another review. Gorgeous looking younger gal, nice flat stomach, looking like she works out. Tits to die for, if that's your thing. Hosts in a safe apartment in N Raleigh. Not full service or really an escort service. But I wasn't going for that. I enjoy her easy going, accepting attitude where she seems to actually enjoy any and all kinks I bring up. Safe 100% all the time. $$ for the session. The edging session she does, fully nude, was a fantastic happy ending. YMMV but I enjoy the relaxed, friendly attitude.Oh, and as for rates, I feel obliged to add that more advanced bdsm sessions are between 225-275 whereas the edging / tantra is 200.

Break open the piggy bank!

Pubb69
05-10-17, 14:50
This girl works out of motels around RTP. She is a young spinner with a nice tight body. I have seen her a few times and gives a decent rub with a better than average ending by hand. I'm thinking that there may be more on the menu, but I'm not one to push the issue. If it's going to happen, I'll let her bring it up. I didn't see any evidence of demons and her room is always clean. She does smoke, but only outside. Damage is. 8 / $. 2 and I usually add a tip.

She is trying to get an apartment. I will repeat. She is a sweetheart.
I'm working on a pic....
Young, Sexy, & Discreet! Incalls Only!

I offer full body rubs and I can guarantee you will enjoy every minute! I know exactly where to touch to leave you relaxed and pain free. Tell me what you want - I work hard and aim to please, you will be very happy with my services! Text 336-639-4539 for a great time ;)

To view this posting, please click the link below:
http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/young-sexy-and-discreet-incalls-only/34707221"No signs of demons" better look again. The pics are her from several years ago but she has been living the hard life and it shows on her skin and weight loss.

Pubb69
05-10-17, 14:57
Thanks for the info. Do you know her rates and general location?

HolyDiver.She is a friend of the one in my post below and she even worked with her at one point. Same thing Rinse and repeat, the reason for the name changes is her awful service and upcharges. Lots of unwanted texts coming as well after she has your number.

Capt314
05-10-17, 16:18
I'm looking for a body rub provider who allows DATY. I understand this probably falls under "full service" and most body rub providers give body rubs because they aren't interested in that aspect of the business. I also know something like this would fall under a VIP level of service.

All that aside, does anyone know of a provider who actually allows it? Thanks!

Raltime
05-10-17, 20:52
Question: is this person a dude?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=35800438&oid=35800613

Santorin
05-10-17, 22:29
/ Friends.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=35800438&oid=35800613

Member #5790
05-10-17, 23:09
No, but I have it on good authority that you don't want to go see her.

Aswerty9111
05-11-17, 04:21
She is a friend of the one in my post below and she even worked with her at one point. Same thing Rinse and repeat, the reason for the name changes is her awful service and upcharges. Lots of unwanted texts coming as well after she has your number.Are her pics old as well? Demons too?

WilDreamer
05-11-17, 06:31
Non-rushed.

Great personality.

Attractive.

Phone distractions.

Bad location (Crapital).

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/early-bird-special-lets-end-this-weekend-in-style/33643944

Pubb69
05-11-17, 08:59
Are her pics old as well? Demons too?The first pic is her, the other 2 are not. That first pic is old.

TheSting24
05-11-17, 09:47
I have seen this person, who coincidentally is being discussed on here today. She allows DATY for a small upcharge; she also provides porstate and a nice happy ending.

S.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/Therapeu...8&oid=35800613

I'm looking for a body rub provider who allows DATY. I understand this probably falls under "full service" and most body rub providers give body rubs because they aren't interested in that aspect of the business. I also know something like this would fall under a VIP level of service.

HolyDiver01
05-11-17, 11:11
I have seen this person, who coincidentally is being discussed on here today. She allows DATY for a small upcharge; she also provides porstate and a nice happy ending.

S.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/Therapeu...8&oid=35800613Hey Sting, the link you posted does not work. Can you post a name or corrected link? Thanks!

HolyDiver.

HelixClit
05-11-17, 12:36
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Aswerty9111
05-11-17, 13:33
The first pic is her, the other 2 are not. That first pic is old.Sonot as hot in your opinion than what other poster thought?

Tabor
05-11-17, 14:16

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=35800438&oid=35800613She will bring a dude or tranny to the party. She will also do a voyeur session with another unattractive lady if that is your thing.

Visited her once. Massage nothing special. Declined strap. And her happy ending was way to mechanical for me. But to each their own.

Member #5790
05-11-17, 14:53
The one posting as Jessica definitely does not have demons. I've been very close to every inch of her and there is not a track mark to be seen (and I know what to look for). I would guess the pictures are within the last year or so and are still representative. Obviously YMMV, but I've always enjoyed myself with her.

Are her pics old as well? Demons too?

Sobe69
05-11-17, 15:42
I would have to disagree. Most body rub providers use it as a cover at least in my experience. PM for a Refferal for what you are looking for.

Sobe69
05-11-17, 15:43
LOL yes. But he can be a woman if you like LOL.

Pubb69
05-11-17, 16:50
The one posting as Jessica definitely does not have demons. I've been very close to every inch of her and there is not a track mark to be seen (and I know what to look for). I would guess the pictures are within the last year or so and are still representative. Obviously YMMV, but I've always enjoyed myself with her.Than she must be addicted to the cure.

Member #5790
05-11-17, 17:09
I don't have any reason to think that, but it's always a possibility. What's your reasoning?

Than she must be addicted to the cure.

EliteDreamz
05-11-17, 17:31
Any info one this one? Spoke with her earlier, she claims she's from the Raleigh area so I thought I'd reach out to you guys to get some info. Both her Greensboro & Raleigh ads are listed below. Thanks in advance.

http://greensboro.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/kalligirl-looking-for-fun/36049243

http://greensboro.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/kalli-girl-looking-for-new-encounters/36470213

LogJammer2
05-12-17, 16:12
There are several Detroit ladies and there pimp in the area this weekend. Pictures are total fakes and rip offs. Using the names Stacie, Anna, Alex, Marissa, Diana, Heaven and Kylie. May even be more.

Have fun and play safe.

Rdudreaming
05-12-17, 21:18
http://myfox8.com/2017/05/12/pair-charged-for-using-prostitution-to-lure-67-year-old-to-winston-salem-home-violently-robbing-him/

NapTown919
05-12-17, 22:53

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=35800438&oid=35800613If you have to ask, it's not worth it! Go with your gut.

FrankenFurter
05-12-17, 23:39

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=35800438&oid=35800613I would lean towards yes. But if it's a chick, she is to dude-ish for me. Roll the dice and go to an AMP.

Purple45
05-12-17, 23:49
There are several Detroit ladies and there pimp in the area this weekend. Pictures are total fakes and rip offs. Using the names Stacie, Anna, Alex, Marissa, Diana, Heaven and Kylie. May even be more.

Have fun and play safe.This member made a similar post today in Fort Meyer, FL.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?7334-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=3379627&viewfull=1#post3379627

Purple45
05-13-17, 00:07
Anyone know what happen to her?

http://baby.naughtynsexy.com/Does anyone know? Last I knew she visited her Uncle in Nov 2016 and she stopped posting in Raleigh in late Jan 2017.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=201021

XxJohnJohnXx
05-13-17, 00:13

Have fun and play safe.I was just looking some of the new faces that I saw on the Menu, searched their numbers up and every single number pointed to Detroit LOL and to add to the name list alea 423-480-5445 , Christina 313-828-7557 and who knows how many more are in the pack, this is really bad guys I really encourage everyone to NOT visit any of these ladies they look like bad news to me, not only that But also it could potentially draw LEO's attention and it would suck to be caught in the wrong time and wrong place! Seems like this year mongering season is horrible back 2 years ago when I had started, around this time and summer we had tons of out of town cuties coming trough our city, Sadly now all we get is a bunch of fakes, Trans, scammers, fat umpa lumpa low class full of demons chicks, LIKE WTF is goin on LOL?

Purple45
05-13-17, 00:36
Has anyone seen these gals lately?

Skye.

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=210423

Noa.

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=287053

Layla Moon.

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=278850

Khole.

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=297954

Spooner Strum
05-13-17, 07:11
She will bring a dude or tranny to the party. She will also do a voyeur session with another unattractive lady if that is your thing.

Visited her once. Massage nothing special. Declined strap. And her happy ending was way to mechanical for me. But to each their own.She wanted to peg you? And exactly HOW unattractive?

Spooner Strum
05-13-17, 07:12
http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/friday-special-friends-new-location-new-to-area-more-than-friends-919-292-8563/34674547

Anybody seen her?

Tabor
05-13-17, 08:10
She wanted to peg you? And exactly HOW unattractive?1. She offers strap on service.

2. She is a woman easily in her 50's.

As far as "pegging". Would not matter what she looked like the back door is closed here. If you personally are looking for that there are more attractive providers offering that openly in their ads these days.

Robert1744
05-13-17, 10:28
http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/friday-special-friends-new-location-new-to-area-more-than-friends-919-292-8563/34674547

Anybody seen her?She's been around these parts for awhile, sometimes in the street, sometimes UTR, and sometimes on BP. She's a great gal, very accommodating, no BS. She has a little weight, age and miles on her, but if you don't mind that, she's a fun date. She can also help you line up other girls.

Have fun!

Gibbs70
05-13-17, 11:03
Noa is a regular of mine (I know that is shocking to those who know me), and I see Layla about once a month. Have texted with both of them just this past week.

Neither lost much due to the volume of regulars they maintain.

Be safe,

Gibbs.

Skye.

Noa.

Layla Moon.

Khole.

FrankenFurter
05-13-17, 11:28
Noa is a regular of mine (I know that is shocking to those who know me), and I see Layla about once a month. Have texted with both of them just this past week.

Neither lost much due to the volume of regulars they maintain.

Be safe,

Gibbs.I have not seen Layla for a few months due to our schedules not matching but recieved a text 2-3 weeks ago. I see Noa 1-2 times a month and it's alway a pleasure. The other two I have never seen.

Spaceball1
05-13-17, 16:05
Just wondering anyone has had any experience with Kay, the mini BBW.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-thick-blonde-mini-bbw-back-in-town/36476418

http://www.escortphonelookup.com/305-901-7381/

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/raleigh/305-901-7381/1/658632

Tabor
05-13-17, 18:44

Skye.

Noa.

Layla Moon.

Khole.

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=297954Skye has not been around forever and Khole / Katarina more or less drifted off after the fallout with another provider.

Purple45
05-13-17, 21:59
Skye has not been around forever and Khole / Katarina more or less drifted off after the fallout with another provider.When Sobe69 asked about Baby / Ava; I started to think about the girl's that members use to talk about. Most of the decent or member favorites just disappeared from posts. I haven't seen Noa in a good while. I know she is UTR provider with just regulars but still no comments on most former BP / forum regulars is just different. Even MS keeps a low profile on the forum these days.

FrankenFurter
05-13-17, 22:20
When Sobe69 asked about Baby / Ava; I started to think about the girl's that members use to talk about. Most of the decent or member favorites just disappeared from posts. I haven't seen Noa in a good while. I know she is UTR provider with just regulars but still no comments on most former BP / forum regulars is just different. Even MS keeps a low profile on the forum these days.I think over the last few months this page has drifted from reviewing to searching and asking "hey who has hit this".

Tomas247
05-14-17, 00:27
Yeah, Noa is still around, but not actively looking to take on new clients. I only recently started seeing her thanks in part to a member here and a long long long past of trying to book when she was still with agency. She told me that she much prefers being lower volume and doing her own thing. She's the sweetest thing and the best I have ever seen, bar none, and I'm going to see her as long as she lets me LOL.

I'll be making at least monthly trips to see her here on out (partly bc I live a bit over an hour away and she's rarely available on weekends), but hopefully more than that. Might have to take on a 2nd job lol.

Skye.

Noa.

Layla Moon.

Khole.

StBrolinSf
05-14-17, 00:28
Has anyone seen her? She keeps posting;.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/1000-real-reviewed-exotic-petite-34dd-playmate-leah/36738748

Stuart.

FrankenFurter
05-14-17, 01:21
Yeah, Noa is still around, but not actively looking to take on new clients. I only recently started seeing her thanks in part to a member here and a long long long past of trying to book when she was still with agency. She told me that she much prefers being lower volume and doing her own thing. She's the sweetest thing and the best I have ever seen, bar none, and I'm going to see her as long as she lets me LOL.

I'll be making at least monthly trips to see her here on out (partly bc I live a bit over an hour away and she's rarely available on weekends), but hopefully more than that. Might have to take on a 2nd job lol.I have to chime in. I have been a regular of XNoa for a while. Great attitude, personality and skill. I concidered selling a kidney. LOL.

Spooner Strum
05-14-17, 07:37
She's been around these parts for awhile, sometimes in the street, sometimes UTR, and sometimes on BP. She's a great gal, very accommodating, no BS. She has a little weight, age and miles on her, but if you don't mind that, she's a fun date. She can also help you line up other girls.

Have fun!Thanks for the information.

Spooner Strum
05-14-17, 07:38
1. She offers strap on service.

2. She is a woman easily in her 50's.

As far as "pegging". Would not matter what she looked like the back door is closed here. If you personally are looking for that there are more attractive providers offering that openly in their ads these days.Appreciated!

MisterT69
05-14-17, 12:56
She may have been reviewed here before, but here's my take on her.

I went to see her yesterday. Setup was fairly easy. She answered the phone on the first try, which was a plus. She then texted the location (fairly nice hotel in RTP) and I texted again when I arrived for room number. She is definitely the girl from the pics. She was wearing just a black bra and panties with heels when I arrived. I got comfortable and laid down on the bed. Becca put the hat in her mouth, then proceeded with a decent CBJ. After a couple of minutes, I was throbbing ready. She mounted me cowgirl. Man is she tight! We went at it for a few minutes like that. She then wanted to switch, so she got on all fours. Wow! She has probably prettiest pink pussy I have ever seen. What a view from behind. She told me to please go slow. I slowly entered into that tight pussy. She was grabbing the pillow harder the deeper I went. I started to feel that tingle so I hit harder and deeper then filled the bag. I had to hold it to make sure it didn't come off from that tight grip of hers. Went to the bathroom to clean up and then we chatted for a few minutes before I left. She's not GFE, but still a decent time. Really tight, phat pussy. I may repeat if no one else is available. If her price was lower, I would definitely see her more often. Damage is $$ for HH or $$$ for hour. I would much rather go see Lili or Noa (my two favorites) for those rates, but they're not available on weekends.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beccas-here-blue-eyed-brunette-petite-bombshell-come-enj0y-me/33402645

Gcthe1
05-14-17, 17:04
REV Madi (Chastity or Chasity).

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/raleigh/919-265-8787/1/684891

I remember trying to see Madi who used to go by Chastity and worked with her sister Trinadee (not Skye Blue, different sister) a while ago. She's small with a decent face but her body is covered in sores to the point where it is not very attractive. Didn't notice until we were both undresses so I start with a CBJ, then mish and quicly finish with K9. Damage was. 6 for qv.

Gcthe1
05-14-17, 17:06
REV Skye Blue.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/raleigh/336-871-6698/1/683249

Madi (Chastity Sister).

I met her when I went to see Madi and I notice she didn't have the sores on her like Madi so I went back to see her. Started with CBJ and K9 then went for really deep in her in mish. Then I had her petite self get on top for CG for most of the visit. Finished with her facing the mirror in K9 and pounded her hard. Damage. 6 for qv.

Gcthe1
05-14-17, 17:08
REV Kelsey.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/raleigh/678-579-4348/1/646983

I missed this one the last time she was in town so when I saw her post I jumped on it. Well it was not what I was expecting. Her pictures must be really old cause she has put on some weight to the point where I would say she is a small BBW and not the muscular girl in the pictures, but she had a decent rack and decent face so I decided to stay. NO GFE here, CBJ then mish. Then some CG to get that rack front and center in my face then finished in K9. Damage was $. 5 for HH, but I wouldn't recommend her based on her pictures and what you actually get.

Gcthe1
05-14-17, 17:10
REV Ivy Waters.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/raleigh/770-527-5669/1/676251

She has a nice GND look to her with a curvy body. Nice C's and round ass and very quiet and submissive but responsive. She is not a GFE so started with CBJ. Then got her on all fours for K9 and boy what a round ass. Couldn't help myself to having it jiggle as I thrust and grab those cheeks. Then we did some CG for a while so I can get those C's in my face and she rode pretty good but got tired, so then we went to mish where I started slow and went deep and grabbed her head so that we were face to face since I wanted to see her reaction as I went deep and then hard and fast to get a clapping sound. I wanted that ass up in my face so I finished hard and fast in K9. Damage was $. 2 for hh. Good Dream Good Value.

Gcthe1
05-14-17, 17:11
REV Brittany Banks.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/raleigh/908-266-4166/1/684607

Saw she was back in town so I texted her and she prefers that you schedule so that was a plus. She is very curvy and muscular with nice C's and nice choclate ass. No GFE so CBJ while I smacked and grabbed her ass so she new K9 was where we started. The ass is a beautiful sight when it jiggles from behind. I asked her for CG so I could get that rack front and center but she said she wanted me to do all the work. She is submisive so fair enough, so I get her in mish and back to K9 where I had her first arch her back to get full view of her ass then I had her raise her torso so I could grab those Cs and see them hang and swing from the back. Then back to the arched back and pouned her till I finished. Damage was $. For HH. Definetly worth seeing again.

Gcthe1
05-14-17, 17:28
See my post here. She went by Alexia.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?8627-Backpage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=2940431#post2940431.

I've seen her twice but not recently The photos and videos of the nice rack is her. She uses those in combo with fake face photos.

This number she used real photos.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/raleigh/213-318-6312/3/539864

This is another number she used.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/raleigh/619-844-9750/1/417657

So I think its the same girl just from the photos with the pink bra and panties showing her huge DD rack.

Has anyone seen her? She keeps posting;.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/1000-real-reviewed-exotic-petite-34dd-playmate-leah/36738748

Stuart.

Doctor Detroit
05-15-17, 08:35
I'd stay away from that one.

She was active in Garner late last year / early 2017. Called, made an appointment, texted location and went back and forth. Arrived at a hidden motel off of 70 in Garner. Place is crawling with guys waiting outside that look like they are either holding, OR where getting ready to swarm a car as soon as you go in. I text her to say I'm there and she comes out. Face is the same but body wise. Add 30 pounds. I tell her I'm going to move my car, got right back in and hit it.

Not saying she was working with those guys, not saying she wasnt. But if something would have happened you would have been reading it in the papers. Rule of thumb. If it doesn't feel right you have to trust your gut. And for that + 30 lbs no way worth the risk.

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

Sobe69
05-15-17, 11:20
I know right! Seems to be a change around the same time BP ran into issues very weird. Ava was one of my first in the area and was always drawn to her and almost got too close trying to get a place at one point and big head took over. My last visit was amazing which was very surprising and then poof she was gone! Such wasted talent.

When Sobe69 asked about Baby / Ava; I started to think about the girl's that members use to talk about. Most of the decent or member favorites just disappeared from posts. I haven't seen Noa in a good while. I know she is UTR provider with just regulars but still no comments on most former BP / forum regulars is just different. Even MS keeps a low profile on the forum these days.

HolyDiver01
05-15-17, 11:35
http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/baby-sister-new-asians-jpn-chn-young-hot-22/34335120

Took a chance on this one. Called both numbers in the ad and the female handler answered the second number. I asked if the girls were young as advertised and she assured me they were. She asked if I wanted one or both and the amount of time and quoted me $.3 hh or $.6 hr for one. I opted for just one for an hour. She texted me the address and I was off. Got to the decent hotel off Wake Forest and texted for the room number. She replied quickly and as I go to the room, the door opened without having to knock. Went inside and saw a nice looking, very petite Asian woman, mid-to-late 20's. I was ready to walk if it had been one of the ever so familiar bait and switch older ladies. Quick hug and LE check, then dropped the donation on the dresser and got undressed. She put the money away and took off her clothes, but she left her top on. I'm not completely sure why, but I later saw a couple of bandages so maybe she's in the process of getting bolt-ons. That didn't really matter to me because I just wanted fuck her sweet little Asian pussy. She put the cover on me and started with a quick-paced CBJ that did the trick. 3 minutes of that and I was stiff as a board. I told her to get on all fours and I eased into her pussy from behind. She applied a little lube, so entry was pretty smooth and easy. After a couple of slow strokes to determine how deep she would take it, I sped up a little and then just started pounding. She took it pretty well at first, but after about 10 minutes, she wanted to switch to mish. I agreed and she turned over. She tried to put more lube on, but I stopped her and shoved my cock in her and told her it was wet enough. She wasn't thrilled, but she accepted it and spread her legs a little. I grabbed them and pushed them up so I could get really deep and started pounding again. She took it like a champ for another 10 minutes and I could tell she was a little uncomfortable and her pussy started feeling a little loose from all the lube. So, I asked her if she would stroke me off to finish. She removed the cover and gave me a very nice HJ to finish. I blew a huge load all over her hands and she was like, "it's so much". LOL. Anyway, she wasn't either of the girls in the pictures, but if you like a nice looking, young, petite Asian go see her. I'd definitely repeat for a hh.

HolyDiver.

OffShore252
05-15-17, 17:59
I just got quoted 160 for an hour!

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/baby-sister-new-asians-jpn-chn-young-hot-22/34335120

Took a chance on this one. Called both numbers in the ad and the female handler answered the second number. I asked if the girls were young as advertised and she assured me they were. She asked if I wanted one or both and the amount of time and quoted me $.3 hh or $.6 hr for one. I opted for just one for an hour. She texted me the address and I was off. Got to the decent hotel off Wake Forest and texted for the room number. She replied quickly and as I go to the room, the door opened without having to knock. Went inside and saw a nice looking, very petite Asian woman, mid-to-late 20's. I was ready to walk if it had been one of the ever so familiar bait and switch older ladies. Quick hug and LE check, then dropped the donation on the dresser and got undressed. She put the money away and took off her clothes, but she left her top on. I'm not completely sure why, but I later saw a couple of bandages so maybe she's in the process of getting bolt-ons. That didn't really matter to me because I just wanted fuck her sweet little Asian pussy. She put the cover on me and started with a quick-paced CBJ that did the trick. 3 minutes of that and I was stiff as a board. I told her to get on all fours and I eased into her pussy from behind. She applied a little lube, so entry was pretty smooth and easy. After a couple of slow strokes to determine how deep she would take it, I sped up a little and then just started pounding. She took it pretty well at first, but after about 10 minutes, she wanted to switch to mish. I agreed and she turned over. She tried to put more lube on, but I stopped her and shoved my cock in her and told her it was wet enough. She wasn't thrilled, but she accepted it and spread her legs a little. I grabbed them and pushed them up so I could get really deep and started pounding again. She took it like a champ for another 10 minutes and I could tell she was a little uncomfortable and her pussy started feeling a little loose from all the lube. So, I asked her if she would stroke me off to finish. She removed the cover and gave me a very nice HJ to finish. I blew a huge load all over her hands and she was like, "it's so much". LOL. Anyway, she wasn't either of the girls in the pictures, but if you like a nice looking, young, petite Asian go see her. I'd definitely repeat for a hh.

HolyDiver.

Purple45
05-15-17, 19:32
I know right! Seems to be a change around the same time BP ran into issues very weird. Ava was one of my first in the area and was always drawn to her and almost got too close trying to get a place at one point and big head took over. My last visit was amazing which was very surprising and then poof she was gone! Such wasted talent.Why the Board Changed.

1. The Backpage Escort section went away.

2. The Haze and Maria overdose and Muenka's murder was a jolt of reality for many members.

3. The Rant, Raves and Stupid Bullshit Thread was created and the blunt opinions didn't set well with some.

4. Some contributing members were put on moderation and the spirit of the Raleigh forum went away.

5. The good local talent has either disappeared or has gone UTR and the girl's aren't telling why.

Let's face it. The average blue balled guy looking for tail doesn't care about posting. He reads, calls and conquers. Members who contribute at least give give 2 cents on helping others determine if a girl is safe, legit and quality. In turn he is rewarded with good information so a better informed decision can be made on seeing a girl or not. The board is definitely not the same anymore.

NightTraveler
05-16-17, 00:22
Why the Board Changed.

2. The Haze and Maria overdose and Muenka's murder was a jolt of reality for many members.

3. The Rant, Raves and Stupid Bullshit Thread was created and the blunt opinions didn't set well with some.

4. Some contributing members were put on moderation and the spirit of the Raleigh forum went away.

5. The good local talent has either disappeared or has gone UTR and the girl's aren't telling why.

Let's face it. The average blue balled guy looking for tail doesn't care about posting. He reads, calls and conquers. Members who contribute at least give give 2 cents on helping others determine if a girl is safe, legit and quality. In turn he is rewarded with good information so a better informed decision can be made on seeing a girl or not. The board is definitely not the same anymore.This is so true I feel like the RR&SBST forum has killed this section. I have felt that there has been very little helpful info as of late, more questions then answers. I have seen Skye blue, blown away by her but from what I gather she too is trying to get out of the game. The blowjob girl in durham who did a BBBJ for $40 was ok and there was a slight rush on her, said guys kept calling but everyone ended up either canceling or just not showing up. Supposedly she has a boyfriend or something guys have seen but for the life of my I'm too tired to look up that girls post or review on this site.

The trust isn't there for many of us to come forward and post about good experiences.

I will say I did see this girl http://backpage.com.raleigh.escortbabylon.com/post/18482404/ forgot the name she gave me but it wasn't the name she posts with, met her walking down capital one evening end up getting a BBBJ and cfs for 60 in my car, in some little spot we found off capital, gave me her number looked it up found one of her adds looked like her except more youthful then her pics here, gave me some sob story and the story didn't really add up. End up calling her number another time, she told me she was staying at the infamous capital inn, told her I wouldn't go there a few weeks later give her another shout, as maybe we could work out a car date again or something. Tells me she has a house go in end up seeing her there, her "Friend" had to leave and we had a lot of fun she was very submissive and did all that I asked for that same price the first time. Anyway I have read some negative reviews on her and her sister, but she did a great job and as always YMMV I will say this last visit is about a month old but figure maybe it will help someone out if they spot her on capital walking around. Maybe this post will help encourage others to post a bit more!

Tomas247
05-16-17, 02:40
Why the Board Changed.

Let's face it. The average blue balled guy looking for tail doesn't care about posting. He reads, calls and conquers. Members who contribute at least give give 2 cents on helping others determine if a girl is safe, legit and quality. In turn he is rewarded with good information so a better informed decision can be made on seeing a girl or not. The board is definitely not the same anymore.I think most of this is spot on. I live over an hour from Raleigh so it's kinda hard for me to TOFTT, but there's just been an overall noticeable decline in quality posts / providers that are reasonably priced. I feel like the girls are still out there, but like Purple45 said, they're just UTR or guys are just keeping the quality finds to themselves or within a small subset of PMs around the site.

If you're ok with $$. 5 + you can always take the agency route, which is basically what I did before I managed to get in with Noa. She's above that for an hr, but worth it compared to the other ladies I've seen in the same price range. Or you can pay $$$ $$$ + for some of these girls on P411. I just wonder who pays this for an hour? They obviously have a better job than me LOL.

If I found a true gem that was into it with DFK, BBBJ, that only wanted $. 5 or $$ for an hour, I'm not sure that I would want to rave about her here either. Maybe with a few of you guys that I PM with on occasion, sure, but it seems the trend is that girl gets overwhelmed with business, burnt out, prices go up, quality falls, and your sparkly gem becomes nothing more than a rock in the middle of a gravel road.

I'm not sure but the SB dynamic might also have something to do with the declines? Just a few months ago, the head guy at one of the local agencies mentioned SA in one of his weekly emails. It made me think that perhaps it was eating into business? I've noticed more and more obvious escorts on SA lately too. I'd actually prefer a UTR SB to the escort game 8 times out of 10, a friends with benefits type arrangement, but most of the girls on SA are flaky as hell, so I just browse there, maybe send a message on occassion, but I certainly don't rely on it to fix the itch.

StBrolinSf
05-16-17, 07:33
Is this one real?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-sweet-exotic-prissy-a-dream-come-true/33715211

She's text responsive and looks nice but last time I ended up disapointed (becky love was heavy and not as cute as the pictures).

Stuart.

Raltime
05-16-17, 08:56
Is this one real?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-sweet-exotic-prissy-a-dream-come-true/33715211

She's text responsive and looks nice but last time I ended up disapointed (becky love was heavy and not as cute as the pictures).

Stuart.She looks hot, ask her if she also has a Florida number?

http://420.com.orlando.listcrawler.com/post/20358464/

Bonneville
05-16-17, 09:19
I don't mind posting about some random experiences and I hope it helps out in some way. I also like hearing the gossip behind the scenes. Plus I find the membership here to be very willing to help with questions and concerns. But once I found a really good thing, posted and told some in PMs as a result she was totally rushed by the membership and she lost her job because of it (she was at a legit place). At leas that is what I believe happened. Bad for her sure but never mind that, what about me?

I suppose even if that did not happen girls come and they go pretty regularly. Maybe its a wash. Often times hearing about the bad is more valuable than the good.

I think most of this is spot on. I live over an hour from Raleigh so it's kinda hard for me to TOFTT, but there's just been an overall noticeable decline in quality posts / providers that are reasonably priced. I feel like the girls are still out there, but like Purple45 said, they're just UTR or guys are just keeping the quality finds to themselves or within a small subset of PMs around the site.

If you're ok with $$. 5 + you can always take the agency route, which is basically what I did before I managed to get in with Noa. She's above that for an hr, but worth it compared to the other ladies I've seen in the same price range. Or you can pay $$$ $$$ + for some of these girls on P411. I just wonder who pays this for an hour? They obviously have a better job than me LOL.

If I found a true gem that was into it with DFK, BBBJ, that only wanted $. 5 or $$ for an hour, I'm not sure that I would want to rave about her here either. Maybe with a few of you guys that I PM with on occasion, sure, but it seems the trend is that girl gets overwhelmed with business, burnt out, prices go up, quality falls, and your sparkly gem becomes nothing more than a rock in the middle of a gravel road.

I'm not sure but the SB dynamic might also have something to do with the declines? Just a few months ago, the head guy at one of the local agencies mentioned SA in one of his weekly emails. It made me think that perhaps it was eating into business? I've noticed more and more obvious escorts on SA lately too. I'd actually prefer a UTR SB to the escort game 8 times out of 10, a friends with benefits type arrangement, but most of the girls on SA are flaky as hell, so I just browse there, maybe send a message on occassion, but I certainly don't rely on it to fix the itch.

Sobe69
05-16-17, 11:44
Someone talk me off of this ledge before little head makes me go and take Mickey from this one LOL.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/businessmen-only-100-real-upscale-loft-downtown-drinks-on-me/33254719

FrankenFurter
05-16-17, 11:53
Someone talk me off of this ledge before little head makes me go and take Mickey from this one LOL.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/businessmen-only-100-real-upscale-loft-downtown-drinks-on-me/33254719I'll bring the ice.

FrankLinton
05-16-17, 12:06
http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/guess-whos-waiting-for-you/36820248

Anybody had any experience with Carly?

I had a little bit of an experience. Odd.

PM me if you'd like to talk about her.

DisturbedOne
05-16-17, 14:37
Is this one real?

Stuart.Check the greensboro thread. She has been reviewed there a few times as I remember.

Nit sure but I think it is a mix of good and bad.

DisturbedOne
05-16-17, 14:39

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/businessmen-only-100-real-upscale-loft-downtown-drinks-on-me/33254719She has been reviewed in wilmington, and the Jacksonville threads as well. Again I saw good and bad reviews. The Wilmington reviews was newer and better then Jacksonville.

Gibbs70
05-16-17, 16:25
Not finding anything with number. Anyone with info on this one?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hot-tight-sweet-hawaiian/34308055

FrankenFurter
05-16-17, 16:56
Not finding anything with number. Anyone with info on this one?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hot-tight-sweet-hawaiian/34308055http://www.provider.pics/919-232-1913/. This was all I was able to find. Something tells me I have seen her post before around last year. Does not look very Hawaiian to me.

John Whitman
05-16-17, 18:22
I have seen Carly several times. Would be glad to discuss further with you by PM.

VanessaClipton
05-16-17, 18:55
Anyone take the bait on this one? Seems TGTBT:

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-blonde-waiting-for-you-9106895471/35239708

Purple45
05-16-17, 19:18
I don't mind posting about some random experiences and I hope it helps out in some way. I also like hearing the gossip behind the scenes. Plus I find the membership here to be very willing to help with questions and concerns. But once I found a really good thing, posted and told some in PMs as a result she was totally rushed by the membership and she lost her job because of it (she was at a legit place). At leas that is what I believe happened. Bad for her sure but never mind that, what about me?

I suppose even if that did not happen girls come and they go pretty regularly. Maybe its a wash. Often times hearing about the bad is more valuable than the good.It's aggravating when a low volume, great gal gets her first two or three reviews then all of sudden she doesn't have time for anything anymore. She spends more time dodging calls, her attitude goes downhill while the rates go up. When you finally do see her again she is not the same girl you first met. It happens all too often because of the number of non-members who read the reviews.

Once I saw a gal who was early 20's, new to the business and was not a user but with zero reviews. I made the first post about her and a week later she quit and left town. Once a gal gets exposure she is bummed rushed by the masses. A few positive comments and you can believe that the masses have already marked her as #1 on their "To Do List".

John Whitman
05-16-17, 19:38
Yes, in my opinion this is an ongoing issue. There seem to be a lot of lurkers who make no contributions and just leech off the rest of us. I also have known of cases where ladies get some positive press on here and then their phone just blows up. Not sure what the solution (s) is. Maybe if one of us have a really great gal we should post a review but not identify her fully. Then the info could be shared by PM with Senior Members who are significant contributors. Just a thought from the top of my head, but seems like an issue worthy of some consideration.

It's aggravating when a low volume, great gal gets her first two or three reviews then all of sudden she doesn't have time for anything anymore. She spends more time dodging calls, her attitude goes downhill while the rates go up. When you finally do see her again she is not the same girl you first met. It happens all too often because of the number of non-members who read the reviews.

Once I saw a gal who was early 20's, new to the business and was not a user. When I looked in the trash she must have had at least 5 used covers, but she had zero reviews on this forum. I made the first post about her and a week later she quit and left town. Once a decent gal gets exposure she is bummed rushed by the masses. A few positive comments on this forum and you can believe that the masses have already marked her as #1 on their "To Do List".

ILoveDeams
05-16-17, 21:16
Just saw this post, this is crazy!! Is someone using her pictures.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/raleigh/336-639-2770/1/687848

John Whitman
05-16-17, 22:07
I can't believe someone is using her pictures but that must be the case. That is just really terrible. I only hope she just grabbed those pics off the internet somehow, because if someone is using those who knows the truth it is beyond belief.

Just saw this post, this is crazy!! Is someone using her pictures.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/raleigh/336-639-2770/1/687848

ChaphillMan
05-16-17, 22:35
Anyone take the bait on this one? Seems TGTBT:

http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-blonde-waiting-for-you-9106895471/35239708The blonde has been reviewed here recently as heavier. I almost went for her before that review posted but asked for a picture. She sent a selfie that showed a fairly attractive average lady lady the hottie fake pics in the ad. The brunette pics in the ad look more realistic. The topless photo is amazing so that is probably fake. Most likely all the photos are fake if the blonde ones are fake.

FrankenFurter
05-17-17, 01:18
It's aggravating when a low volume, great gal gets her first two or three reviews then all of sudden she doesn't have time for anything anymore. She spends more time dodging calls, her attitude goes downhill while the rates go up. When you finally do see her again she is not the same girl you first met. It happens all too often because of the number of non-members who read the reviews.

Once I saw a gal who was early 20's, new to the business and was not a user but with zero reviews. I made the first post about her and a week later she quit and left town. Once a gal gets exposure she is bummed rushed by the masses. A few positive comments and you can believe that the masses have already marked her as #1 on their "To Do List".It's like blue puppies, if blue is in then blue sets the price, until green is in, but blue can become green-ish or fool guys into thinking they are purple. It's all about makeup no you think what your getting is what you want.

FrankenFurter
05-17-17, 01:25
Yes, in my opinion this is an ongoing issue. There seem to be a lot of lurkers who make no contributions and just leech off the rest of us. I also have known of cases where ladies get some positive press on here and then their phone just blows up. Not sure what the solution (s) is. Maybe if one of us have a really great gal we should post a review but not identify her fully. Then the info could be shared by PM with Senior Members who are significant contributors. Just a thought from the top of my head, but seems like an issue worthy of some consideration.I won't review my favorite, I want her free when I want her, but I'll review others. Which accounts to every Asian or Latina in the area. Problem is that a lot of us review on TER and forget to do here. I am guilty of that as well.

GetControl
05-17-17, 02:40
Yes, in my opinion this is an ongoing issue. There seem to be a lot of lurkers who make no contributions and just leech off the rest of us. I also have known of cases where ladies get some positive press on here and then their phone just blows up. Not sure what the solution (s) is. Maybe if one of us have a really great gal we should post a review but not identify her fully. Then the info could be shared by PM with Senior Members who are significant contributors. Just a thought from the top of my head, but seems like an issue worthy of some consideration.Girls leave when they can't make money. If you try to covet your fav hooker, you have to have the financial means to support her. These girls aren't in this business to not make money. When they get good reviews, more guys go see them and they make money and they stay. The prices go up when a girl is trying to slow down the number of clients she sees in a day. It's fine if you guys don't want to post a review but it's not cool to tell other guys not to review and have private PM conversations. If you guys want to start a PM group where you share stories on which girls are good and which are not, do it. Have fun. It's an easy conversation for the group of guys who want to take that approach to have in PM. It's a waste of space to use the BP review thread as the place to plan your covert mission. Another thing, I've seen plenty of girls come and go, some of them I really like but the bright side is if a favorite of mine disappears I get to keep money in my pocket. Let it go, guys. Trying to control the activity of a sex worker is a waste of time. There is a bunch of girls on BP, a bunch of girls Eros -- if your favorite girl leaves town, find a new one or just keep your money in your pocket.

Raleighncman
05-17-17, 07:22
I saw Carly several times when she was in the area last year. She went under the radar, then totally off the radar for some time but is now back in the area. She is legit, a search can find some posts from last year here in the forum.

Wusher25
05-17-17, 08:45
I won't review my favorite, I want her free when I want her, but I'll review others. Which accounts to every Asian or Latina in the area. Problem is that a lot of us review on TER and forget to do here. I am guilty of that as well.I have a few UTR girls that I am a regular with and they all requested that I not review them. One told me she needed the reviews when she was getting started but would now like to fly under the radar and keep was occurs between her and her clients just between her and her clients.

Member #5790
05-17-17, 11:07
It looks like this same photo / phone number combination has been posted several times over the last two years and there's a review on TER. What's the problem? Obviously I don't recognize her.

I can't believe someone is using her pictures but that must be the case. That is just really terrible. I only hope she just grabbed those pics off the internet somehow, because if someone is using those who knows the truth it is beyond belief.

TheSting24
05-17-17, 11:08
Girls leave when they can't make money. If you try to covet your fav hooker, you have to have the financial means to support her. These girls aren't in this business to not make money. When they get good reviews, more guys go see them and they make money and they stay. The prices go up when a girl is trying to slow down the number of clients she sees in a day. It's fine if you guys don't want to post a review but it's not cool to tell other guys not to review and have private PM conversations. If you guys want to start a PM group where you share stories on which girls are good and which are not, do it. Have fun. It's an easy conversation for the group of guys who want to take that approach to have in PM. It's a waste of space to use the BP review thread as the place to plan your covert mission. Another thing, I've seen plenty of girls come and go, some of them I really like but the bright side is if a favorite of mine disappears I get to keep money in my pocket. Let it go, guys. Trying to control the activity of a sex worker is a waste of time. There is a bunch of girls on BP, a bunch of girls Eros -- if your favorite girl leaves town, find a new one or just keep your money in your pocket.Great viewpoint; I agree.

Sting.

Member #5790
05-17-17, 11:10
Here's the pics she sent me when I asked.

http://www.provider.pics/919-232-1913/. This was all I was able to find. Something tells me I have seen her post before around last year. Does not look very Hawaiian to me.

Alex Thag
05-17-17, 11:30
Here's the pics she sent me when I asked.I've seen her. She works with Rene. It was okay, nothing special. You get what you pay for at. 6 qv, but she's legit. The pics are her in better days, just like all the pics of BP girls.

Bubba83
05-17-17, 11:31
Has anyone seen the girl posting in Wendell?

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/raleigh/919-796-7147/2/688455

Johnny6722
05-17-17, 11:50
I saw Carly several times when she was in the area last year. She went under the radar, then totally off the radar for some time but is now back in the area. She is legit, a search can find some posts from last year here in the forum.She is another one that goes BBFS. She has a "slightly higher rate" for that, but it's on the menu.

Not sure why girls risk that.

Sgiii
05-17-17, 13:10
Here's the pics she sent me when I asked.# brings up her FB profile. Seems legit.

Purple45
05-17-17, 18:45
I am selfish. Very selfish. I want a provider to feel like I don't care, because I don't. I care about getting off and that's it. There are two types of men:

1. The guy that wants to lay a pounding on a girl. One that feels power when he makes a girl cum.

2. The second guy just wants a chick to bear witness to his orgasm. He's not concerned about the woman getting off because he knows that it takes a lot of work. He's a lazy lover and a selfish lover.

I'm a number 2 guy.

Being 1 or 2 with a majority of providers works because they care about the money and you care about putting it in and finishing. Too me this is not worth my time or money. There is a 3rd man who enjoys taking his time and exploring a woman's body and appreciating her sexuality. Soft sensual touches while embracing and caressing that lights a woman's fire. You get a woman to trust you and she will offer far more in quality and quantity which far surpasses that lustful pounding to just get yourself off.

Girls leave when they can't make money. If you try to covet your fav hooker, you have to have the financial means to support her. These girls aren't in this business to not make money. When they get good reviews, more guys go see them and they make money and they stay. The prices go up when a girl is trying to slow down the number of clients she sees in a day. It's fine if you guys don't want to post a review but it's not cool to tell other guys not to review and have private PM conversations. If you guys want to start a PM group where you share stories on which girls are good and which are not, do it. Have fun. It's an easy conversation for the group of guys who want to take that approach to have in PM. It's a waste of space to use the BP review thread as the place to plan your covert mission. Another thing, I've seen plenty of girls come and go, some of them I really like but the bright side is if a favorite of mine disappears I get to keep money in my pocket. Let it go, guys. Trying to control the activity of a sex worker is a waste of time. There is a bunch of girls on BP, a bunch of girls Eros -- if your favorite girl leaves town, find a new one or just keep your money in your pocket.Your perspective is shared by others, like PangShalom. Some guys don't want to connect with a girl so if she goes it's no big deal so on to the next one. However, not everyone is like this because others want to connect on different levels which takes time to develop. Time spent is an investment and guys don't want to lose something they enjoy. To them it's more than just "getting off"; it's about the overall sexual experience. Neither is right or wrong it's just a personal preference.

ChaphillMan
05-17-17, 20:14
https://yolo.com.raleigh.listcrawler.com/post/21681438/

She looks young and has a sweet Japanese / Korean face but her tits are small compared to the photo so I let my big head win and walked because of the fake photo. If what I described is what you like in an Asian you may want to try her. Reasonable rates 1/1. 4/2.

John Whitman
05-17-17, 20:20
Thanks for the info. With the Asian ads fake pics seem to be what they always do, at least in NC. If anyone finds an Asian ad where the pics are real in our area, please let us all know. In my experience at least it would be a first, LOL. That excludes some independent providers like xNoa, Layla Moon, LeLe Sunflower, etc.

https://yolo.com.raleigh.listcrawler.com/post/21681438/

She looks young and has a sweet Japanese / Korean face but her tits are small compared to the photo so I let my big head win and walked because of the fake photo. If what I described is what you like in an Asian you may want to try her. Reasonable rates 1/1. 4/2.

John Whitman
05-17-17, 20:33
The thing about this board is that there is a really huge range of mongers in terms of taste and ideas about the biz. So a very wide range of things which shows up in the discussions here. I'm all for all of us reviewing pretty much all the gals we see in principle. But that has consequences, some of which are not what all of us want to have happen. I am also in the category of wanting that connection. And in my experience at least reality is that a bunch of specific positive reviews of one of the rare ones (in terms of looks, intelligence, performance, lack of demons, and whatever other factors float your individual boat) usually doesn't produce a good situation for those of us who want that connection.

Your perspective is shared by others, like PangShalom. Some guys don't want to connect with a girl so if she goes it's no big deal so on to the next one. However, not everyone is like this because others want to connect on different levels which takes time to develop. Time spent is an investment and guys don't want to lose something they enjoy. To them it's more than just "getting off"; it's about the overall sexual experience. Neither is right or wrong it's just a personal preference.

Raleighncman
05-17-17, 20:39
I got to say that she has never offered me BBFS or BBBJ. But then again I don't partake in either due to risk so I have never asked.

She is another one that goes BBFS. She has a "slightly higher rate" for that, but it's on the menu.

Not sure why girls risk that.

NedPhilanders
05-17-17, 22:35
It looks like this same photo / phone number combination has been posted several times over the last two years and there's a review on TER. What's the problem? Obviously I don't recognize her.Is that these pics are Angel / Kate / Haze, who died some time ago out of state, under unfortunate and somewhat mysterious circumstances. Was reported and discussed at some length on here. So not cool for someone else to be using her pics.

Tomas247
05-17-17, 23:00
Thanks for the info. With the Asian ads fake pics seem to be what they always do, at least in NC. If anyone finds an Asian ad where the pics are real in our area, please let us all know. In my experience at least it would be a first, LOL. That excludes some independent providers like xNoa, Layla Moon, LeLe Sunflower, etc.Even the higher end KGirl agencies that I use when I visit DC use fake pics. Check out happytogetherva or butterflylegend on google. Fake pics, but representative at least. Never been let down, that's for sure.

The asian ads always freak me out a little though. I feel like they're prime sting territory.

Skyed
05-18-17, 07:51
I got to say that she has never offered me BBFS or BBBJ. But then again I don't partake in either due to risk so I have never asked.She definitely does. Has a horrible demon as well. Her left arm shows a completely collapsed vein.

EcuGuy74
05-18-17, 08:37
http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/paradise/37075443

Using pics from instagram model olgachocolate.

Be safe.

Purple45
05-18-17, 09:51
Fayetteville / Cumberland County has charged eight women with prostitution in the past thirty days.

http://northcarolina.arrests.org/?results=14&page=1&minage=&maxage=&sex=F&county=&chargecode=15

LogJammer2
05-18-17, 09:52
http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/%E0%B8%97%D1%94%CF%89-i%E0%B8%97-%CF%84%CF%83%CF%89%E0%B8%97-hourglass-figure-built-4-pleasure-f-l-a-w-l-e-s-s-beauty-extreme-talent/34722959

This Stacie is a fake and a rip off. She travels with several others all using stolen pictures and bad reviews. Be careful out there.

Have fun and play safe.

DisturbedOne
05-18-17, 11:58
Has anybody heard anything about the twins. Never saw them but wanted to before I saw the last mugshots where they looked like death. Just wondering if they are still around and if they look decent.

Member #5790
05-18-17, 12:31
It looks like the phone number is the same as well. Maybe someone got her phone somehow?

I never got to meet her but I know the story and I know friends of hers.

Is that these pics are Angel / Kate / Haze, who died some time ago out of state, under unfortunate and somewhat mysterious circumstances. Was reported and discussed at some length on here. So not cool for someone else to be using her pics.

Hialeah
05-18-17, 16:19
Anyone know how to get ahold of Hialeah? Would love to meet her.You can reach me here via inbox If you are ever in Miami it would be fun to meet. I won't make a repeat visit to the Carolinas.

XxJohnJohnXx
05-19-17, 02:04
You can reach me here via inbox If you are ever in Miami it would be fun to meet. I won't make a repeat visit to the Carolinas.Awwww that's really a shame!! It was such a great pleasure meeting you, and by the way I hope azul and lua are doing good.

Hialeah
05-19-17, 06:06
Thanks!! It was fun meeting you as well! Hope you're doing well. God bless and keep smiling xoxo.

Awwww that's really a shame!! It was such a great pleasure meeting you, and by the way I hope azul and lua are doing good.

Sobe69
05-19-17, 09:35
Is this one worth the trip? Sounded decent and selfies looked good.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/id-love-to-meet-you-outcalls-incalls/34942256

Robert1744
05-19-17, 10:18
Is this one worth the trip? Sounded decent and selfies looked good.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/id-love-to-meet-you-outcalls-incalls/34942256Her number comes up as an actual FB profile, so probably not a scammer, and probably very new to this since she didn't think to use a dummy phone. Go for it!