PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Wonderweiss
05-12-10, 22:13
I'm surprise nobody is filling up this part of the forum. Well, I don't no the majority of the races on the forum, but there is major mileage at these four main clubs: The Mint, Sugar Bears, The Players Club, and Niki Playroom. They are all black strip clubs, but trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Adamm 1973
05-13-10, 16:08
Well not anymore, Sugarbares and Niki's were closed down due to the mileage.

I'm surprise nobody is filling up this part of the forum. Well, I don't no the majority of the races on the forum, but there is major mileage at these four main clubs: The Mint, Sugar Bears, The Players Club, and Niki Playroom. They are all black strip clubs, but trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Unclebadtouch
05-13-10, 21:45
I thought Nikita's Playground, formerly Sugar Bares, had shut down permanently / indefinitely.

Rod Sterling
05-14-10, 01:41
I thought that place closed down?

Where is it?

The one in Winston is dead as a doornail these days

Wonderweiss
05-14-10, 12:58
I thought Nikita's Playground, formerly Sugar Bares, had shut down permanently / indefinitely.You're right, I checked tuscl.net to follow up on this as I be hearing my friends still talk about Sugar Bares from time to time. The city filed a law suit against them. Well I guess they're only 2 clubs left.

Rico1976
05-20-10, 13:13
Yeah the old sugar bares appeared to be closed down when I went by there Tuesday. Since I'm not from the area I don't know if it was permanent or just for renovations. Went to the mint after that. I did find one in there that would make you happy. She wasn't really what I was looking for because she was stacked in the back like big mama, but she did have a good talk game. She almost convinced me especially when she gave me a table dance. I felt how soft that thang was, I was tempted, but the big head won. Little head might have won if she was take out, but she wanted to do in vip. Besides I wanted to get my monies worth and get it like I wanted it, but no room for that in the vip. So I just ended up leaving.

Gsoncguyforfun
05-31-10, 22:16
Yeah the old sugar bares appeared to be closed down when I went by there Tuesday. Since I'm not from the area I don't know if it was permanent or just for renovations. Went to the mint after that. I did find one in there that would make you happy. She wasn't really what I was looking for because she was stacked in the back like big mama, but she did have a good talk game. She almost convinced me especially when she gave me a table dance. I felt how soft that thang was, I was tempted, but the big head won. Little head might have won if she was take out, but she wanted to do in vip. Besides I wanted to get my monies worth and get it like I wanted it, but no room for that in the vip. So I just ended up leaving.They were closed down by Court Order.

The business will not be reopened as an adult club in the future.

Ncbhm 2469
07-15-10, 01:21
Hi,

I just wanted to report that I drove by Sugar bears today. There is a sign on the building saying now open under new management. It also had another sign or banner hanging from the building with the name. I was driving to fast to catch the name.

Just thought I let some of you know.

Ncbhm 2469
07-15-10, 01:32
Hi,

I just wanted to report that I drove by Sugar bears today. There is a sign on the building saying now open under new management. It also had another sign or banner hanging from the building with the name. I was driving to fast to catch the name. I thought I would let some of you know. Does anyone here know anything about this?

They were closed down by Court Order.

The business will not be reopened as an adult club in the future.

Wonderweiss
07-22-10, 01:09
You think you can check it out for us?

Hi,

I just wanted to report that I drove by Sugar bears today. There is a sign on the building saying now open under new management. It also had another sign or banner hanging from the building with the name. I was driving to fast to catch the name. I thought I would let some of you know. Does anyone here know anything about this?

Iltow
07-23-10, 23:26
You think you can check it out for us?Sugar Bears is closed. The city got the owner to sell it to them under the agreement that they wouldn't let anyone else open a xxx club in that spot. There was a write-up about it on the News-Record website.

Kali Banc
07-31-10, 11:37
Sugar Bears is closed. The city got the owner to sell it to them under the agreement that they wouldn't let anyone else open a xxx club in that spot. There was a write-up about it on the News-Record website.

Drove past this location on Thursday night Jul 29. The lights were on outside, 1 car was out front and there was a large red and white professionally done sign 'Nirvana Entertainment Complex'. So what is/will be this place?? The mystery continues......

Gibblet35
08-05-10, 16:15
I have driven by this place many times on my treks to Raleigh and always have been very intrigued, so I finally found some free time to go check it out.

Went about noon and asked what the deal was. "20 for the carwash +tips for the girls". Car needed washing anyway so I went with it. Unfortunatley on this day it was 100 degrees and the wash is open air. They have a bar and TVs which many of the girls were eating lunch at. 2 girls wash my truck both about 5s but the other dancers ranged from 5-7s. Most of the girls were too bust stuffing their faces to pay me any attention but I'm not a fan of super sweaty stripper anyway. LOL. The table dance were 10 and VIP behind a red sheer curtian were 20 or 25 (sorry can't remember). After the was was finished tipped the girls and left bc it was too damn hot to stay there any longer. I will be back though.

Wonderweiss
08-05-10, 23:43
I seriously don't see what you see in this place. I been here twice, the girls spend the whole night with the same people, they don't care about money, only two good looking girls, sorry but Chester's and Christy's are the two clubs to spend your money and have a good time then Harpers II in my opinion. Now I saw your other post about L&L and agreed 100% with you on that one.

I have driven by this place many times on my treks to Raleigh and always have been very intrigued, so I finally found some free time to go check it out.

Went about noon and asked what the deal was. "20 for the carwash +tips for the girls". Car needed washing anyway so I went with it. Unfortunatley on this day it was 100 degrees and the wash is open air. They have a bar and TVs which many of the girls were eating lunch at. 2 girls wash my truck both about 5s but the other dancers ranged from 5-7s. Most of the girls were too bust stuffing their faces to pay me any attention but I'm not a fan of super sweaty stripper anyway. LOL. The table dance were 10 and VIP behind a red sheer curtian were 20 or 25 (sorry can't remember). After the was was finished tipped the girls and left bc it was too damn hot to stay there any longer. I will be back though.

Wonderweiss
08-14-10, 21:35
Drove past this location on Thursday night Jul 29. The lights were on outside, 1 car was out front and there was a large red and white professionally done sign 'Nirvana Entertainment Complex'. So what is/will be this place?? The mystery continues......I did some searching around on the internet, it will be some type of regular club, not a strip club. Only 2 out of 3 black strip clubs left.

Rushdog34
09-23-10, 22:24
So if you had to choose one place which would it be? LAX? Playas club? Mint? Harpers? Southside johnnys? I have yet to hit the strip club in greensboro figured I'd do my homework before spending the money. And of course extras are appreciated.

Wonderweiss
09-24-10, 12:27
So if you had to choose one place which would it be? LAX? Playas club? Mint? Harpers? Southside johnnys? I have yet to hit the strip club in greensboro figured I'd do my homework before spending the money. And of course extras are appreciated.I been to just about all of the strip clubs in Greensboro, so I could be of some help. Well, lets do a ranking system.

1. Tied for first place. Chesters. Mainly white strip club and LAX. Black strip club.

Why, because these two clubs only offer beauty only. Lax is a black strip club owned by Jadakiss (The black rapper). It's a black strip club, but all the girls in there are all high class. The place looks nice and they have all kinds of specials like 1 hour VIP for $100. Also a good place for parties. Chesters is the white version of LAX but they have about 1 or 2 black girls in there. The place is smaller and can get crowded sometimes. As for extras, not of less you have some serious cash, don't even think about it.

3. Third place- Christie's Cabaret. Mixed Strip club

Why- This place use to rank up in the first place spot a couple of years ago, now they slipping, but slowly. The club building wise is the best out of all clubs in Greensboro. It's huge, with different colored lights, you'll always see it passing it by. Inside the girls dance in cages and stuff, it's pretty neat. Good drink specials and you can always talk a girl into a 2 for $20 VIP. Lately, these girls been doing more talking then do there thing. They will stay at the same table all night, but hey if your that guy taking advantage of that, then it's not bad at all. Extras, I experienced it one time, but thats because I saw the same girl a few times everytime I went back. Still a great club for parties.

4. Fourth place- The players club. Black strip club

Why, I'm not going to lie, I have never been there before but my friends are always talking about it. The reason I'm placing it fourth is because they are more well known then the Mint. The girls in there are bad I here, just that dances cost something like $20. Extras- Maybe, Takeout- Maybe

5. Fifth place- The Mint. Black strip club

Why, because I been here to many times. The problem with this club is that they hire way to many dancers. The good thing about that is that they are all fighting for money. Unlike most clubs in which the girls just sit and talk all day, these girls need it. Now, not all the girls in here are 9's and 10's, you may have like 3 or 4 but then the numbers start going down around to the 5's and 4's. In this club, touching is aloud, well not really but the bouncer and DJ (if they think your kool) don't really care. I wouldn't show up until around 11pm, but if you just came to watch the Sunday night football game, it's kool, they have a nice 40inch in front of the bar and other tv's around, plus sportscenter on after. Extras- yes, Takeouts- yes, but, I have never seen a white person in the club before so I don't know if they would give the same attention to different races then there own. But you can always come to see for yourself.

6. Sixth place- Southside Johnny's. Mainly white all nude strip club

Why, hmm, because if you want to throw your money away go ahead that's all I can say, you'll do better somewhere else.

7. Seventh place- Harpers- Mainly white to Mixed strip club

Why, I been to this club two times, once by myself, and once with friends. I will never go back ever again. It's the worst strip club in Greensboro in my opinion. Yeah, so they are on stage nude, you can't even touch them, the VIP has another room, but the bouncer in there is watching you the whole time. There's not that many girls in there, and the focus on one person that whole time. It has a boring atmosphere, I can go on and on.

Well that's my two cents on these clubs, good luck on your decision.

Wonderweiss

Rushdog34
09-25-10, 16:07
That is the most informative answer I have ever gotten directly from one response. Much appreciated. I think I'm going to start at mint and slowly work my way up the list LOL

Rushdog34
09-30-10, 11:02
Figured why not ask the lap dance prices and all that comparison as well LOL or am I asking too much.

Wonderweiss
09-30-10, 16:43
Figured why not ask the lap dance prices and all that comparison as well LOL or am I asking too much.Ok, these are the prices I know of. As far as the Gold Glub and Executive Suite, I have no clue, I'm not into the high class places.

Chester's - There are no table/lapdances, only a VIP area that charge $25 per song. They always have $1 table dances that last like 15-30 seconds so bring some one's.

Christie's Cabaret - The lapdances are $10, be careful, make sure you don't get the girl that does air dances. Also, the VIP is $20 but like I said before, you can always talk them into a 2 for $20 deal.

Harper's - The only do VIP which is $25. The also do nude VIP for $30 but it is a air dance while the bouncer is watching you.

LAX - The lapdances are $10, couch $20 and the VIP room is $50 for 1/2 hour or $100 for full hour.

Mint - The lapdances are $5, the VIP is $10 to get in the room and $10 per song. You also like to get a bunch or 1's for the stage.

Players Club - $15 for table and $30 for VIP. 1's for the stage.

Southside Johnny's - The only do VIP which is $30, but bikini not nude.

Wonderweiss

Whimbly
10-02-10, 17:59
I think wonderweiss has hit the nail on the head. I can't report on the white clubs(gave up on those along time ago) but his ranking of the black ones is spot on. Lax is king of quality. those girls are hurting for money though so give it a whirl. take out is available at every club, black or white period.

Nikitas/sugar bares gso is gone for good. now it is a regular club. They are trying to have live banks and one side is a hookah(not hooker) smoking place.

The mint is the best on the wallet $5 cover $10 dances but locating a quality girl is hit or miss.

At lax and players your only issue may be a chick getting comfortable with you to do takeout.

but rest assured the in door stroll is alive and well

Rushdog34
10-04-10, 17:56
Again fellas much appreciated. Mint. Lax. Players club shall be in my rotation coming up pretty soon. I'll come back and post on how they all went.

Wonderweiss
10-09-10, 09:00
Me and the boys had our fun Friday. Guys LAX had over 40 strippers last night. This only happens once a year. Saturday is the last day. These strippers are flying in from different states.90% of the women on the scale of 1.10 were like 12's and 13's.

Youngncguy
12-18-10, 01:40
Anyone know a good club to go as a couple? We're looking to go next week during the week.

Wonderweiss
12-19-10, 03:09
Anyone know a good club to go as a couple? We're looking to go next week during the week.Christie's Cabaret or Chester's. Christie's Cabaret is a bigger club so if there is a lot of people, you'll still have a seat.

Youngncguy
12-19-10, 23:46
Christie's Cabaret or Chester's. Christie's Cabaret is a bigger club so if there is a lot of people, you'll still have a seat.What about the Gold Club? We're going on Wednesday night, and they are having their Christmas party that ngiht.

Youngncguy
12-28-10, 14:52
What about the Gold Club? We're going on Wednesday night, and they are having their Christmas party that ngiht.FWIW, we had a great time at the Gold Club that night. Plenty of beautiful girls. Wasn't really looking for takeout, but had a good time nonetheless.

Member #4398
03-21-11, 00:24
Had a good time at Harpers II, I went to it rather than a number of thers because it is a nude club. But there were some odd things about the visit. First the stage. Most clubs I have been to, have tables away from the stage and fairly dense seating around the stage. The stage seating gets heavily occupied by those spending dollars for close-up dance snippets. At harpers, there is no real stage seating. The table seating borders the stage with the only chairs by the stage being those at the tables.

The second odd thing was it was a Saturday from around 9-11:30 and there were made at most 10 customers in the place. For most of the time, I was the only one sitting at a close-up table. Me, and one another customer who would walk up to the stage for a show, were the only ones offering dollar tips. The others were sitting back from the stage.

Almost immediately after I sat down, a dancer joined me. I would have otherwise felt guilty about occupying her time as I watched the stage show, but with hardly any other customers, I was not keeping her from making money elsewhere. We chatted and watched the dancers, a conversation with lots of touching. This clearly was not going to be one of those clubs where either side has to be very careful about touching. Later another dancer joined us. It was a pleasant time, but it was also clear they wanted me to buy a dance in the semi-private room, preferably with both of them at the same time. I was in no hurry.

I was struck by the fact that each stage dancer came over and thanked me very nicely for tipping them. Again this might have been more glaring because so little other action was happening.

Eventually I had 4 "private" dances with the two ladies I spent most my time with (my stage side table had a parade of girls stopping by and all I was doing with providing a few dollar tips). The "private" room is a series of couches in a separate area, with a "bouncer" present. I do not want to go into detail here because I do not know what might not be allowed by law or policy, but I was pleased with the intimacy of the dances I got. It was just a strip club dance (no BJ or FS which I know LEO would not approve of) , but far from overly restrictive too. (What I would think is reasonable and legal, but who know what LEO thinks). [Some of the previous reviews refered to poor VIP dances at harpers because of a bouncer watching. He may have been watching, but that did not limit the dances to being just air dances.]

The private dances were $25, one was a two-for-one. To get in, $10 membership plus $10 admission.

Had the club been more crowded or if the other patrons were more active, my experience may have been far different. But as it was, it was far better than most.

Wonderweiss
03-28-11, 07:41
Just went to LAX this passed weekend. I didn't know they reopened until I talked to this chick I was seeing. She told me they reopened around late January, but because of the shootings, they lost there liquor licenses, but because of that, they became a nude strip club. Since the club is open till 5am, the place doesn't start filling up with customers until around 11:30pm, if you come anytime before that, the club may seem dead to you. The table dances went up $5 so it's $15 now, VIP is still $25 nude contact lap dance (yes hands can roam, the only open VIP I know of to date that bouncers don't care). They get nude on stage and there is chairs all around the stage. All the girls in there are hot. Unlike other clubs, LAX is a night club, so there is no day shift. Also, girls come in from other cities to dance there, and as the night goes on, new girls will show up, so if you get there around 11:30, you'll notice girls popping in every hour. AND yes, LAX is the best strip club is Greensboro, you heard it from me and I'll say it again, LAX is the best Strip club in Greensboro. Christies went down hill, the mint went down hill, harpers (both of them) weren't never good with my bad experience with them, Southside Johniness is a rip off, boring Gold club. It's just LAX, chesters, and the players club left in this game of who's the best.

P. S. If you're afraid to go to LAX because of the past shootings, well they have two cops outside that stay in front of the door with the outside bouncer. They have to stay outside on duty from when the club opens until the club closes.

The Strip Club Guru,

Wonderweiss

Jh6801
03-29-11, 21:52
I have been to Executive a couple of times since the change over and it just doesn't have the same feel. I want to say the couch dances were $30 and everything else was much higher. When it was the past owners I have had a limo ride or two and they were worth it. I know the ones who purchased executive also own centerfolds aka chester's but I have never been to that club.

Like Wonderweiss said in the past SSJ's it truly is a waste of money and time. I have been lately and all I get is the couch dances if I stop in. Had the VIP room once and it was a bust so I learned from that one.

I am just looking for a comfortable club were I can relax and enjoy the sites, best bang for buck and on a rare note might get takeout.

Really is that to much to want?

Wonderweiss thanks for your great reviews they can point you in the right direction.

Kali Banc
05-31-11, 17:32
Last week I paid my first visit to The Mint in quite some time. Despite what's been said, I can't seem many changes other than the size of the stage seems larger and there seem to be dressing rooms off the stage area.

I had no sooner sat down at the bar than I was approached by the first of four of the dancers wondering in turn if I was going to be there a while and did I want a dance.

I should say that I'm white and was a little surprised at the immediate attention.

Makes me think that white guys make a habit of dropping in for a quicky.

Anyway, all dancers who talked to me were not my style. I like them with some meat on the bones.

There were a couple of thick dancers there but they didn't approach me.

I was there about 9pm and there were more dancers than customers by about 2-1. Though I was the only white guy there, I've never felt threatened in The Mint. Things go fine as long as you are cool and tip now and again.

I'll try again sometime soon.

Jjjchar
07-11-11, 21:48
Wondewiess, or anyone else. I will be going to Greensboro in the next week or two, and will try to get to a club at least one night. Any updates on club or dancer quality? Is the ex. Suite not byob anymore?

Thanks

Flyboy24
07-12-11, 12:30
I've seen some people on here talking about a 3 day waiting period before you can go to a club after you buy your membership, is this true or are these people just making stuff up? Thinking of bringing some friends down there this weekend, so any advice on the best clubs would be nice too. Just looking for the best place to hangout with friends, drink, and see some skin.

Wonderweiss
07-17-11, 05:07
Wondewiess, or anyone else. I will be going to Greensboro in the next week or two, and will try to get to a club at least one night. Any updates on club or dancer quality? Is the ex. Suite not byob anymore?

ThanksAs far as ex. Suite goes with byob, not sure if any changes has been made with that. All the clubs have been the same lately except for Christy's, they went down hill, (think going down a ski hill from the tallest mountain). Besides that LAX has gotten a whole lot better ever since they lost there liqueur licenses, they went all nude and you are aloud to touch them nude in the VIP. It's BYOB now also. That's the only real changes I can think of as of now.

Wonderweiss
07-17-11, 05:19
I've seen some people on here talking about a 3 day waiting period before you can go to a club after you buy your membership, is this true or are these people just making stuff up? Thinking of bringing some friends down there this weekend, so any advice on the best clubs would be nice too. Just looking for the best place to hangout with friends, drink, and see some skin.The only clubs I know of in NC that do that or did do that were the MAL Entertainment clubs in Charlotte / Gastonia. Examples, Leather and Lace, crazy horse, etc. None of the clubs in Greensboro have a 3 day rule, you just pay a membership fee and your off to go. So you are bringing friends down to drink and look at skin. Depending on your taste and if you like a good bar, I would say Chester's. Now, if you don't plan to get any dances and don't care how the girl look (you should care, you paying to see 7-10's) Christy's has a good bar and they check on you periodically, they don't have the crowd like the use to anymore so it's plenty of room for your friends to talk, drink beer and look at skin. My opinion, go to Chester's.

Weiss

Wonderweiss
07-17-11, 05:35
Guys, it was nice answering all your questions. It was nice to come check on the forum and having people request for my knowledge on these clubs. I've actually left for the west coast about 5 weeks ago and I'll be out here job wise so I don't know if I'll ever come back to the boro again. It was nice bringing this forum up from nothing and trying to make things happen in this forum since Greensboro has some things to talk about when it comes to Strip Clubs. Don't let the forum die since I'm away LOL, would like to see why'all take over. Well guys, stay safe and have fun.

P. S. If why'all still have any questions or like to have my leaving opinions, just pm me.

Wonderweiss

Zman429
07-17-11, 22:57
I went to Christies Caberat couple weeks ago and had a great time and came back with a very light wallet. Used to go there years ago when working in area and used to get the we'll talk to ourselves routine, which is much cheaper. But not this time and the girls were gorgeous. Not sure about extras didn't really try and the couch room didn't seem to help any but they did seem to be asking me interesting questions. Any tips appreciated. I'm going to try out Centerfolds next time.

Magic Rat
07-18-11, 16:57
I haven't gotten a membership to MAL clubs for 2011, but in the past you pay for the membership and go right in. No waiting at all.

I've seen some people on here talking about a 3 day waiting period before you can go to a club after you buy your membership, is this true or are these people just making stuff up? Thinking of bringing some friends down there this weekend, so any advice on the best clubs would be nice too. Just looking for the best place to hangout with friends, drink, and see some skin.

N The Shadows
08-19-11, 00:27
I should know better then going to a strip club on a weekday. Went to SSJ yesturday night, there was only about 4 people there and 4 strippers dancing. Not great quality. Went to LAX tonight and thought there would be some people in their with all the cars in the parking lot. I was the only one there. Also it seemed to be an all black club, not that I have anything against it but I didn't know what I was getting into and stuck out like a sore thumb.

NC Wanderer
08-19-11, 06:52
I should know better then going to a strip club on a weekday. Went to SSJ yesturday night, there was only about 4 people there and 4 strippers dancing. Not great quality. Went to LAX tonight and thought there would be some people in their with all the cars in the parking lot. I was the only one there. Also it seemed to be an all black club, not that I have anything against it but I didn't know what I was getting into and stuck out like a sore thumb.You were the only one there and stuck out like a sore thumb? When you are the only one there you are guaranteed to stick out.

N The Shadows
08-19-11, 10:07
You were the only one there and stuck out like a sore thumb? When you are the only one there you are guaranteed to stick out.Very True. It was extremely akward.

Flyboy24
08-28-11, 03:25
Went down to SSJ for the first time with some college friends tonight. The place was full of drunken Hispanics who kept trying to spank the girls, so the girls were very confrontational to them, but we got friendly service. One strange thing I noticed is that while at every other strip club I've been too the girls flock to you, I had to actually pull a girl aside to ask for a private dance. The girl I picked was Bubbles, by far the hottest girl there. Slim, early twenties, perfect complextion and a nice set of B's. She was very friendly, but seemed a bit shy at first. After talking though, she opened up and got down to my dance. Also surprised a friend of mine on his first trip to a strip club with a dance from her, so she really liked our table tonight. There was one other good looking girl there, Eve, but the rest were way past their prime. All in all, a good experience if you are willing to wait for the right girl.

Bobbyjones
10-19-11, 11:46
I used to love Twiggy's. A great dive strip club that was caucasian friendly and had some unbelievable mileage from some hot black girls. I know it closed a few years ago but I was wondering if anyone has seen any of those girls at some of the other GSO strip clubs. I'd love to reconnect with some of them (and if I had a memory, I'd mention names. Maybe they will come back to me).

Thanks!

Bobby

Flyboy24
11-27-11, 01:49
Well I recently turned 21, which opens up many more options for strip clubs in Greensboro, so I decided to head down to Christie's Cabaret and check it out. The place definitely looks like the best club in Greensboro on the outside, with the large building and the multicolored lights. Went inside and signed up for my membership ($8, good for a year) , then I entered the actual club. The main room was great. Good sound system, lots of lighting effects, full bar. As soon as I sat down a waitress came over and took my drink order, and the waitresses continually asked if I needed anything else so customer service receives an A+ in my book. I did notice that business was rather slow for a Saturday night in Greensboro, but a few of the girls said this was an unusual night. Soon after sitting down, I was greeted by Austin, one of the best looking girls there and the highlight of my night. 22, brunette hair, slender, great set of B-cups, and a personality to boot. She was very friendly and stayed at my table talking to me for a good half hour. She asked me,"So, you ready to get me naked?" and being a guy. SURE! VIP dances are either $20 for a basic lap dance in an open couch area in the main room, or $30 for a dance in the private couch area with a lot more. Friction. $30 well worth it. Afterwards, I watched a few girls on stage (amazingly I was there for a good two and a half hours, and I never saw the same dancer on stage twice). One girl named Barbie was either daydreaming or so out of it that she forgot she was supposed to be topless for her second song, but that was the only bad part. All of the girls were in the decent to awesome range, nobody that just shouldn't have been there. The only real bad part were the drink prices. My first bottle of water was $4. 25, so I was afraid to even try liquor. Other than that, great club and I look forward to returning!

Bouinage
11-27-11, 12:47
Lots of times the girl won't take off her top unless someone comes up to tip her, espically if its slow. Have you tried South Side Johnnys? A few years ago it was lots of fun, would like to know what its like now. When I went it was kind of a dive, but its all nude. It can be hit or miss on the quality of the girls. But they used to get raunchier than the other clubs. Living in charlotte there are NO all nude clubs so even a crappy one is better than nothing!! SSJ also haves a seperate VIP section, I have recieved some decent action in there before, but you really have to know / trust the girl.

Flyboy24
11-28-11, 00:12
Lots of times the girl won't take off her top unless someone comes up to tip her, espically if its slow. Have you tried South Side Johnnys? A few years ago it was lots of fun, would like to know what its like now. When I went it was kind of a dive, but its all nude. It can be hit or miss on the quality of the girls. But they used to get raunchier than the other clubs. Living in charlotte there are NO all nude clubs so even a crappy one is better than nothing!! SSJ also haves a seperate VIP section, I have recieved some decent action in there before, but you really have to know / trust the girl.I have been to Southside Johnny's in the past month or two, and although it is all nude, the quality of the girls just doesn't make up for it. There was one gorgeous young girl there named Bubbles, but I have heard she has moved on. You can read my report from SSJ a little further down the page.

SportsFan
11-29-11, 23:42
Lots of times the girl won't take off her top unless someone comes up to tip her, espically if its slow. Have you tried South Side Johnnys? A few years ago it was lots of fun, would like to know what its like now. When I went it was kind of a dive, but its all nude. It can be hit or miss on the quality of the girls. But they used to get raunchier than the other clubs. Living in charlotte there are NO all nude clubs so even a crappy one is better than nothing!! SSJ also haves a seperate VIP section, I have recieved some decent action in there before, but you really have to know / trust the girl.Back in 2001-04 or so I use to love SSJ. Several good looking girls and on Tues they did 2 for $30 lap dances all night. Even had a limo then which I think was $185 for 20 minutes. Made A visit in maybe 06 and they club sucked and I haven't been back. The quality of girls had gone down and it really wasn't worth it. From the reviews on sites I've read not the club it was 10 years ago.

Ajax028
12-12-11, 17:09
Had a great visit to SSJ a few weeks ago. Place was dead for a sat nite, there were a few gl girls and a few not so. Extended visits to the private VIP room with a 'barbie'

Sr members can pm for more details.

Flyboy24
12-15-11, 00:27
During my last visit to Christie's one of the girls mentioned extras are available at at least one of the other clubs in GSO. I won't name names, but has anyone experienced this at other clubs in GSO?

Bobbyjones
12-28-11, 14:57
During my last visit to Christie's one of the girls mentioned extras are available at at least one of the other clubs in GSO. I won't name names, but has anyone experienced this at other clubs in GSO?I sure have!

Ajax028
12-30-11, 10:58
During my last visit to Christie's one of the girls mentioned extras are available at at least one of the other clubs in GSO. I won't name names, but has anyone experienced this at other clubs in GSO?Yep, I have too.

TerrySean
01-15-12, 20:09
events are from 9pm to 2am.

events are live dj'd much like a strip club

all drinks are on the house during the event

i'd's at the door. those **** can attend but won't be allowed to drink.

solo girl show providers

girl on girl providers.

exotic dancers

escorts

nude wait staff and bartenders

guests are giving up close and personal performances

its all about having as much live girl on girl and solo sex shows as a man can handle in a few hours.

the cost of attending our event, $225 a ticket price, is less than you can burn at a decent strip club for a lot less fun.

tickets to the event can be purchased at

http://www.eventbrite.com/org/1781754583?s=6629045

Raleighguy
01-16-12, 10:56
events are from 9pm to 2am.

events are live dj'd much like a strip club

all drinks are on the house during the event

i'd's at the door. those **** can attend but won't be allowed to drink.

solo girl show providers

girl on girl providers.

exotic dancers

escorts

nude wait staff and bartenders

guests are giving up close and personal performances

its all about having as much live girl on girl and solo sex shows as a man can handle in a few hours.

the cost of attending our event, $225 a ticket price, is less than you can burn at a decent strip club for a lot less fun.

tickets to the event can be purchased at.

http://www.eventbrite.com/org/1781754583?s=6629045so for a small fee of $225 i can get a promise of a show with an unknown list of performers at an undisclosed location provided by an unknown poster?

no website, no reviews, no history.

do you really get suckers to sign up for this? are you the same guy that tried this scam in nc about a year ago or are you the sean terry, drummer with the band "fallen angels".

Hullaballo
01-17-12, 22:42
So for a small fee of $225 I can get a promise of a show with an unknown list of performers at an undisclosed location provided by an unknown poster?

No website, no reviews, no history.

Do you really get suckers to sign up for this? Are you the same guy that tried this scam in NC about a year ago or are you the Sean Terry, drummer with the band "Fallen Angels".I remember a similar scam."The Crossbones Club" or something like that. They talked a big game but I never found ANY reviews on successful parties in ANY of the cities they claimed to operate in. I even tried to book a live band with them and never heard back!

No way am I pre-paying a $225 cover charge for a party that isn't ever going to happen!

JagerMonster
02-06-12, 19:31
Whatever happened to sugarbares? Did it get shut down? I got one of the best dances in my life from a dancer named Korea there. Anyone remember her and know if she is working anywhere else?

Flyboy24
03-12-12, 06:57
Anyone been to The Gold Club recently? Want some info before I go down there to try it out.

SportsFan
03-17-12, 02:02
How are the dances? How much touching is allowed?

Flyboy24
04-06-12, 22:39
How are the dances? How much touching is allowed?I went there a couple of months ago and I spent most of my time with one girl. She put my hands on her out in the main room, and there was decent friction and teasing in the VIP room. Nothing illegal, but definitely fun and definitely worth it. Been wanting to go back recently but have been extremely busy lately.

Jjjchar
04-21-12, 23:13
Anyone been to, or know anything about Pillow talk near the colliseum. Looks like a club or massage parlor, but don't know anything about it.

Bowler1973
04-23-12, 16:52
Anyone been to, or know anything about Pillow talk near the colliseum. Looks like a club or massage parlor, but don't know anything about it.I was told that it is a gay / les / tranny bar from Tex (walker off of Flordia Street)

Iltow
04-24-12, 17:26
I was told that it is a gay / les / tranny bar from Tex (walker off of Flordia Street)When I was living in Greensboro about 6 months ago it was a regular hole in the wall hip hop club.

Lhastek
04-26-12, 07:56
Does anybody has any info on The Gold Club? I've heard they let a bunch of dancers go, and then a few weeks later they've closed. I heard the old manager came in with the cops and busted them. This is all word of mouth, though and I can't confirm any of it. Any real info on what happened and if / when they'll be opening again would be appreciated.

DroidGold
04-29-12, 10:53
Does anybody has any info on The Gold Club? I've heard they let a bunch of dancers go, and then a few weeks later they've closed. I heard the old manager came in with the cops and busted them. This is all word of mouth, though and I can't confirm any of it. Any real info on what happened and if / when they'll be opening again would be appreciated.Yea I rolled by there Friday and they were closed mos def. I heard it was either due to them not paying the bill or prostitution. Don't know if or when they will open back up but I'm sure that big ass building won't stay closed for long LOL.

SportsFan
04-30-12, 23:24
Yea I rolled by there Friday and they were closed mos def. I heard it was either due to them not paying the bill or prostitution. Don't know if or when they will open back up but I'm sure that big ass building won't stay closed for long LOL.I posted and asked on Gold Club FB page and somebody replied yes it's closed.

Clandestine
05-01-12, 21:01
Does anyone know the 411 on this place? It looks like girls are coming in and out to get dates in the hotel. Not sure though

Jmn69
06-04-12, 18:44
Any one know what is going on at the Harpers Guilford College and 40? I've seen them doing a lot of remodeling. New management, new girls better service?

Jmn69
06-05-12, 12:11
Thought I would answer my own question. Drove by this morning and there is a new sign up. They will be opening as The Playhouse (not Harpers) opening June 14 with playmate Alexis Ford.

Any one know what is going on at the Harpers Guilford College and 40? I've seen them doing a lot of remodeling. New management, new girls better service?

SportsFan
06-10-12, 23:31
Thought I would answer my own question. Drove by this morning and there is a new sign up. They will be opening as The Playhouse (not Harpers) opening June 14 with playmate Alexis Ford.I saw on the Playhouse facebook page that they were opening a club in Greensboro at the Harper's location. I guess Harper's has been sold to the owners of The Playhouse.

Flyboy24
06-17-12, 21:11
Just curious to see if anyone has been yet and can offer some advice. I'll be coming through Tuesday afternoon, and while I probably won't have time to go in the club, my car is definitely in need of a good scrubbing. Do they have better quality girls than Harper's did?

Member #4148
06-18-12, 09:54
No idea, but here is their facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/theeplayhousegreensboro

In one of their photos they say the carwash will open at 12pm. With Harpers the carwash might not have the best looking girls, but they were a bunch friendlier.

Ajax028
06-18-12, 11:11
I went to opening night, the place looks great, the girls were much better looking than I've seen in harpers. I don't know if they brought in ringers for the opening or not. The girls said they had some new faces in the carwash & the wash might be open 7 days this summer.

Ajax028
06-18-12, 14:41
They have also gone from all nude to topless.

I went to opening night, the place looks great, the girls were much better looking than I've seen in harpers. I don't know if they brought in ringers for the opening or not. The girls said they had some new faces in the carwash & the wash might be open 7 days this summer.

Flyboy24
06-19-12, 01:15
They have also gone from all nude to topless.Hopefully that means they got their liquor license back. Personally I would rather drink the girls prettier than to see some of their nether regions sober. SSJ comes to mind.

Ajax028
06-19-12, 15:06
Hopefully that means they got their liquor license back. Personally I would rather drink the girls prettier than to see some of their nether regions sober. SSJ comes to mind.They were serving beers, had too many to recall liquor or not, the waitresses were on the ball.

JimBean
06-29-12, 19:44
They were serving beers, had too many to recall liquor or not, the waitresses were on the ball.I dropped by there last Friday night, and they had liquor at the bar. I meet a nice young dancer named Devon. If she is there, I recommend requesting a dance or two.

Rico1976
07-22-12, 12:11
Man, I sure do miss sugar bears. I heard thou that there is a club in greensboro called LAX. Is that one like sugar bears was?

Don5503
07-30-12, 13:14
Wife would like to go to a strip club with me. Can anyone tell me which club in Greensboro has a good couple turn out.

Thanks

JimBean
07-31-12, 18:37
Wife would like to go to a strip club with me. Can anyone tell me which club in Greensboro has a good couple turn out.

ThanksWhen I was at the playhouse, there were several couples.

Luke70
08-05-12, 15:31
The gold club was closed because the landlord who ownes another club in town wanted his building back and evicted them for being two days late on there rent it has been in court ever since and the landlord has lost at every step of the way it should be reopening very soon.

Flyboy24
08-06-12, 22:07

ThanksCan't speak from personal experience, but I've seen people say Playhouse and Christie's are good couples clubs on another website.

MisterBigg
08-08-12, 18:29
My wife and I hit The Executive Suite by the airport and had decent luck. See Daphne if she is there. Tall, thin, long brown hair. She likes women. On weekend nights, later in the night, there are often m / f couples at the Executive Suite.

Christie's Cabaret was a total flop. A few of the girls were kind of friendly, but most of the dancers flat out ignored my wife (who had money for them just like the guys).

I also heard the Gold Club (near the airport, right off of 40) is an OK choice for couples but never got there before we moved back to the west coast.

For the most part, however, we found that even clubs that touted themselves as "couples friendly" were not. My wife got the feeling that the dancers see women in the club as inhibiters to money making. In my and my wife's case, that's not true, but may be what the dancers run into on a more regular basis.

Good Luck!

Thanks

DroidGold
08-14-12, 11:24
The gold club was closed because the landlord who ownes another club in town wanted his building back and evicted them for being two days late on there rent it has been in court ever since and the landlord has lost at every step of the way it should be reopening very soon.That sounds good. I kinda miss the place to be honest LOL.

Nerd29
08-17-12, 11:28
I used to love Twiggy's. A great dive strip club that was caucasian friendly and had some unbelievable mileage from some hot black girls. I know it closed a few years ago but I was wondering if anyone has seen any of those girls at some of the other GSO strip clubs. I'd love to reconnect with some of them (and if I had a memory, I'd mention names. Maybe they will come back to me).

Thanks!

BobbyHey Bobby,

That is a great name from the past! I moved away about 8 years ago and still remember that place fondly. Galaga. 2$ High Lifes and very friendly dancers, it certainly was an incredible place. I have seen one dancer post on BP every once in a while, I believe she went by "Butter" or some such name and even had a tat of it on her arm.

I will be heading back to gso for the first time in several years and want to hit a strip club. I see Christies is still there, and SSJ. I did like Executive Choice. Anyone have a solid recommendation for one night of fun?

Thanks,

Nerd

Flyboy24
09-15-12, 00:36
Anyone trying to get in to see Krystle Cummings at Thee Playhouse tonight, good luck. Not an empty spot in the parking lot.

Flyboy24
09-18-12, 18:03
So after a failed attempt at going to see the feature dancer at Thee Playhouse last Friday, I decided to go to Christie's. Still a banging place to go on a Friday night. Admittance with membership was $8, very reasonable price. Roughly 10-12 dancers, but the place was packed, so I didn't have a chance at pulling a girl aside. One new thing since the last time I was there is they now do feature dances. Every hour or so, they offer 2 for $40 VIP dances (normally $30 per song) , and with that you also get a free tshirt, and a free pass to the club. Not a bad deal.

Bowler1973
09-26-12, 15:26
I was a bit bored Saturday night so I hit a couple of clubs. First I went to The Treasure Club. This was my first time there and I will be going back. There were plenty of dancers for the time of night that I went, around 10PM. Had some nice grind and touch with Valerie (One of my all time favs. She used to be at Christies) and another, which I cannot remember her name. I left there and stopped by Southside Johnnies. First time there in about ten years. Only saw three dancers and not one of them was anything to write home about. Skinny black dancer (sorry can not remember her name) offered me "A great BJ with swallow" for $. Now I admit that I had had way to much to drink that night, but still seemed way high, so I passed and went on home. Do not think I will be going back to Southside anytime soon. I will be hitting Christies this coming Tuesday at 5 or 5:15 if anyone wants to join. PM me.

ejodnem
10-09-12, 16:51
In town till tomorrow an looking for a spot to hit tonight. I've seen a few things on Christie's. Are there any good clubs out here? I usually hit up the forum for some good recommendations and posts don't disappoint.

Clarence
11-24-12, 05:10
I will be visiting the boro in early December, looks like there are several titty bar choices near the airport, can you help a guy out with recommends? Not necessarily the best looking girls for me, but the best bang for the buck, so to speak. Best VIP action, best chances for take out? Tx!

Bobby D53
12-04-12, 11:39
I will be visiting the boro in early December, looks like there are several titty bar choices near the airport, can you help a guy out with recommends? Not necessarily the best looking girls for me, but the best bang for the buck, so to speak. Best VIP action, best chances for take out? Tx!I went to Christies off of Wendover Monday night about 11pm. It was a pretty good crowd in there. However, out of the hour I stayed there, only two girls spoke to me; 1. The waitress, of course; 2. One dancer. I declined her offer for her to sit with me because I was in there at least 40mins before even getting noticed. Therefore, I had a drink, watched Monday Night Football, then left at midnight. I then went to The Treasure Club (formerly The Executive Suite). Dude at the front desk said you had to be a member to get in and that would be $15 with a waiting period of 3 days (or something like that). I wasn't willing to pay and still not be able to go in since it was pushing 1am and their parking lot was almost empty.

Christies usually have a good VIP section. Nice close grinding and the girl would usually let me slightly touch her without tripping. As far as take out, I think if you find a girl at any of the clubs, just talk with her for a while, buy her a drink (if she's allowed to drink on the job) , and get to know her. You will be able to tell by her conversation if she's willing to hang out afterwards.

P. S. Centerfolds Club is near the mall. Their VIP wasn't private enough for me. Other than that, it was an ok place to hang out at.

Bouinage
12-05-12, 17:07
I will be visiting the boro in early December, looks like there are several titty bar choices near the airport, can you help a guy out with recommends? Not necessarily the best looking girls for me, but the best bang for the buck, so to speak. Best VIP action, best chances for take out? Tx!South Side Jonny's is NOT near the airport, but about 15-20 minutes away. Let me say up front that it is a DIVE of a club. I was there about 6months ago. Action doesn't start untill LATE! Its an all nude club, at the time, there where 2 older white milfs and one sexy fine ass black girl. She offered me a good time in the VIP for 40. Ok, says I. I sit on the sofa, she grinds her awesome body on me, next thing I know, she pulls it out. BAM! BBBJ with DT no problem. So awesome. She wouldn't allow CIM, didn't want to leave a mess on the sofa, so ended up not busting one. She gave me her number, I text her trying to get her down to Charlotte, but no dice. Haven't been back since. SSJ does have a reputation as being a dive, but unlike Christies (where I sat there for 15minutes before the bartender even looked at me!) I've always met nice girls there. They arent 8-10s, more like 5-7's but when on stage they are not shy about showing the beaver!

The Last Man
12-14-12, 21:04
Recently a friend and I stopped by Christie's one late night in the middle of the week. Two young clean cut looking guys in an empty strip club surrounded by ladies seeking the almighty dollar. When I go to Christies I only want to see 2 or 3 girls dance in private; they don't do anything special, just fun girls to talk to, I just click with them.

But my colleague is another story, he would go for just about anything that was sexy. We have a few drinks, mingle and threw a few dollars.

Out the corner of our eyes we see this trashy looking gal swing her hips past us. (It feels rude to call her trashy but she just carried herself that way (Money Hungry) , she was attractive but in a Jersey shore trash kind of way. Long black extentions that screamed fist pump)

Her chest was as flat as a table but she had a nice little ass on her. I watched her work her way from guy to guy pestering them to get a dance. My buddy and I sit and enjoy our brews when she walks up to me and ask if I want a dance, I decline. She ask my friend and he ask "why should I get a dance from you.". She says "it'll be worth it".

They go VIP and I sit and watch a girl dance. This girl on stage comes and starts talking with me (for the sake of keeping up with these strippers, lets call her Blossom.).10 minutes pass and I see my friend arguing with this trashy gal. The girl walks up to me and says "your friend wants another dance but doesn't want to use the ATM, can you loan him $20. He gives me the "No this ***** is crazy look. I tell her no". Blossom is now offended that trashy is bothering me while she's "working me". My buddy decides to give in and get another dance just so trashy would leave him alone.

Blossom then begins to tell me how rude trashy was for doing that and that she broke etiquette. Calls her a working girl and tells me she's just going to give him "flute Lessons" (My phrasing not hers) so she can buy drugs".

In stealth I text my friend that phrase.

He came back and told me that exact thing. She plays a mean flute but no CIM.

I wouldn't dare go back on a low volume customer night, two girls I didn't want arguing over me was unattractive.

I'll wait for a night when it's got a good crowd and I can sit back and pick off a girl.

I might be going back soon, so if I find old Trashy, I'll let why'all know to PM me for her name.

JimBean
03-01-13, 19:52
I was driving down 40 and notice a sign hanging on the Gold Club. It appears it will be reopening under the name Mirage. If I have a chance, I will swing by and see if there is an opening date.

DroidGold
03-03-13, 04:44
I was driving down 40 and notice a sign hanging on the Gold Club. It appears it will be reopening under the name Mirage. If I have a chance, I will swing by and see if there is an opening date.The grand opening for Mirage is March 7 at 9pm. Saw it on there facebook page. Looking forward to it. And the Gold Club is reopening in a new location on March 14 at 6pm. Interesting times indeed.

McWilliams
06-05-13, 23:03
I moved out of Greensboro about 2 years ago, but had been to the Executive Suite / The Treasure Club a few times while I lived there. I had some great times there, and had a few pretty good dances in the Suite Spot (15 min booth dances). I'll be coming back through town on business, so my question is has anyone been around there recently, and how was the place holding up? I've had some good mileage in the past, and was wondering if I could still get some "hands on" action if I came back through. If not, any other good places to check out in the area. Thanks!

FSmith9009
11-29-13, 12:20
Anyone still go to Southside Johnny's? I haven't been there in over a year. Wondering if it's worth checking out again or a waste of time.

GoodMund
11-29-13, 17:08
Anyone still go to Southside Johnny's? I haven't been there in over a year. Wondering if it's worth checking out again or a waste of time.I've driven by it a few times at 8 to 9 at night and there's only been 2 or 3 cars in the lot, probably the employees. It must heat up way past my bedtime. Got the nerve up to stick my head in the door a few weeks ago and it was 2 hags on stools and one maybe working the pole. Left because I can't stand being the only guy in the place and the talent wasn't that promising anyway. I'd appreciate an update from anyone with experience here too. What's on the menu?

Bulldogg
11-29-13, 18:43
Anyone still go to Southside Johnny's? I haven't been there in over a year. Wondering if it's worth checking out again or a waste of time.It's still worth stopping by every once in a while. Wouldn't want to spend all night there, but I may stop in late every so often. There is still a good time to be had when things work out right.

FSmith9009
11-30-13, 00:33
Checked out The Mint this week and it's a hidden treasure! Only $10 for membership and then $5 door fee after that. Once in you will find tons. Tons of beautiful women! One thing good about this P.S.eudo bad economy is that it will encourage young females to find.

Alternative ways to make quick money! Anyways the drinks are reasonably priced and you should come just for that and to check out the scenery but the dances are great. There's no buffet so guys looking for that should check out the Golden Corral.

Jjjchar
12-02-13, 23:39
Where is the Mint?

Silkesmo
12-04-13, 12:58
Checked out The Mint this week and it's a hidden treasure! Only $10 for membership and then $5 door fee after that. Once in you will find tons. Tons of beautiful women! One thing good about this P.S.eudo bad economy is that it will encourage young females to find.

Alternative ways to make quick money! Anyways the drinks are reasonably priced and you should come just for that and to check out the scenery but the dances are great. There's no buffet so guys looking for that should check out the Golden Corral.What was left out of this report is that the MINT is a hood club. AKA... Don't bring valuables and keep your head on swivel. You're not going to get harrassed or anything, but the area adn clientel is def. Suspect.

As for the club, it's mostly all black girls ranging from 4-7. These are local girls or girls not pretty enough for the gentleman's clubs. It's fun if you like to maximize your dollars, but you get what you pay for. Cheap it cheap. Drinks served in plastic cups and IMO over priced. Ie $5 for a small plastic cup of heineken.

They have a private lap dance area, but only fits 2 people snuggle and is more of a booth. It's a small club.

JJ031
12-05-13, 23:04
Went to Centerfolds Weds night around midnight. Like most clubs membership is required. A very friendly staff dancers, bouncers, and even bathroom attendant. Regular backroom 30 for 1, 60 for 2 in padded, orrr just wait for the 2 for one special in the regular backroom. Did that twice. Each time with a different girl and allowed to roam and long as it wasn't to far. Things might be different in the Padded backroom (don't know for sure). It would be nice if someone up here could let me know about that. Quality of girls there was more good than bad, with only one extremely bad. But I did enjoy myself, and most likely will repeat.

P.S. Good drink specials by the way.

FSmith9009
12-06-13, 11:56
What was left out of this report is that the MINT is a hood club. AKA... Don't bring valuables and keep your head on swivel. You're not going to get harrassed or anything, but the area adn clientel is def. Suspect.

As for the club, it's mostly all black girls ranging from 4-7. These are local girls or girls not pretty enough for the gentleman's clubs. It's fun if you like to maximize your dollars, but you get what you pay for. Cheap it cheap. Drinks served in plastic cups and IMO over priced. Ie $5 for a small plastic cup of heineken.

They have a private lap dance area, but only fits 2 people snuggle and is more of a booth. It's a small club.The Mint has been renovated. The VIP area is much bigger and they have a enclosed outside area in the back if you want to smoke. Beers are no longer served in plastic cups and the Heinekens were $4 when I was there. Yes it's mostly all black girls and they will probably think you are LE at first because the clientele is mostly all black too. But once they found out I was not LE I had a great time. YMMV as always.

JJ031
12-12-13, 16:59
Back again to give a few more reviews all were on Weds night. I went the MINT first around midnight. The club is extremely small, the girls (all black) are very friendly showing attention, though the night I went quality was far from what I enjoy. Didn't bother with drinks because I felt If I wasn't going to tip the girls why buy drinks. If you have a different type of taste this still may be the the place for you, just not me.

Next I went to Club Cabaret (not Christie's cabaret) off of high point Road near the Hooters. This club does not show up when searched. This club was definitely an upgrade from the last but every club has its ups and downs. There was a lot of quality girls (all black) in this club, almost felt like a rap video at times. The girls here mainly keep to themselves though instead starting interactions on their own. You can connect eyes, do hand motions, and everything else but most likely won't come until they see money in your hand. Even then you still have to fend off the lesser quality ones to get what you want. Which brings me to unwanted but paid for dances. I saw a couple girls do this a few times. You would be sitting or standing and they would just come over and start to grind, shake, and everything else on you. Then because they're doing this you'll most likely tip some as most people did. Then at the end the charge 15 for what was a good but undesired dance. I saw one person get her to stop then she still wanted money and got made when he didn't give her the full 15. Lastly the crowd was not the most comfortable place to be. While one girl was on stage one patron got so upset that he went and got his jacket and threw it over the girl. Then acted as though he wanted to fight the two guys looking at her. But security threw him out. Security is good, helpful, best I've seen though in terms of helping people. Overall if you want a black club this is where I'd go, just don't expect everything you want to fall in your lap. You might have to go get it.

Lastly I went back to Centerfolds again and it was pretty much everything it was before. ALL of the staff is friendly, quality girls (mostly white, but had black), and best of all a comfortable environment. The music was diverse, girls would see if your interested or try to help you find what you liked. Bouncer and door women there are both good people as you tell just by talking to them. Still had drink specials. I also love the big stage and small stage combo. Got a private (padded room) dance this time it was good (pm for details). Overall this is my favorite in greensboro so far. I still have a few to check out but I will def be going back. I also noticed that a few people must have read my last post because there was a bigger much better turn out this weds, though it was a fun enjoyable crowd with most people laughing or just talking to the girls.

I hope my posts are enjoyed and others give a some new feedback on other clubs so we can all figure out what the best clubs are and what are the best days. Just let me know if any further info is wanted.

JJ031
12-12-13, 17:02
Forgot to mention that Club Cabaret (the 2nd club talked about) has a few BP or Dreamgirls working there. Could be a plus or a minus for anyone.

FSmith9009
12-15-13, 19:01
It's still worth stopping by every once in a while. Wouldn't want to spend all night there, but I may stop in late every so often. There is still a good time to be had when things work out right.I enjoyed it because it's the only club that's all nude.

MettLife
12-15-13, 23:18
Back again to give a few more reviews all were on Weds night. I went the MINT first around midnight. The club is extremely small, the girls (all black) are very friendly showing attention, though the night I went quality was far from what I enjoy. Didn't bother with drinks because I felt If I wasn't going to tip the girls why buy drinks. If you have a different type of taste this still may be the the place for you, just not me.

Next I went to Club Cabaret (not Christie's cabaret) off of high point Road near the Hooters. This club does not show up when searched. This club was definitely an upgrade from the last but every club has its ups and downs. There was a lot of quality girls (all black) in this club, almost felt like a rap video at times. The girls here mainly keep to themselves though instead starting interactions on their own. You can connect eyes, do hand motions, and everything else but most likely won't come until they see money in your hand. Even then you still have to fend off the lesser quality ones to get what you want. Which brings me to unwanted but paid for dances. I saw a couple girls do this a few times. You would be sitting or standing and they would just come over and start to grind, shake, and everything else on you. Then because they're doing this you'll most likely tip some as most people did. Then at the end the charge 15 for what was a good but undesired dance. I saw one person get her to stop then she still wanted money and got made when he didn't give her the full 15. Lastly the crowd was not the most comfortable place to be. While one girl was on stage one patron got so upset that he went and got his jacket and threw it over the girl. Then acted as though he wanted to fight the two guys looking at her. But security threw him out. Security is good, helpful, best I've seen though in terms of helping people. Overall if you want a black club this is where I'd go, just don't expect everything you want to fall in your lap. You might have to go get it.

Lastly I went back to Centerfolds again and it was pretty much everything it was before. ALL of the staff is friendly, quality girls (mostly white, but had black), and best of all a comfortable environment. The music was diverse, girls would see if your interested or try to help you find what you liked. Bouncer and door women there are both good people as you tell just by talking to them. Still had drink specials. I also love the big stage and small stage combo. Got a private (padded room) dance this time it was good (pm for details). Overall this is my favorite in greensboro so far. I still have a few to check out but I will def be going back. I also noticed that a few people must have read my last post because there was a bigger much better turn out this weds, though it was a fun enjoyable crowd with most people laughing or just talking to the girls.

I hope my posts are enjoyed and others give a some new feedback on other clubs so we can all figure out what the best clubs are and what are the best days. Just let me know if any further info is wanted.Thanks for the feedback, but I wish there was a sugabares 2!

FSmith9009
12-20-13, 01:07
Thanks for the feedback, but I wish there was a sugabares 2!Yes I wish Sugabares was back too!

MrBlues
12-25-13, 03:29
I've read a lot about Southside Johnny's on this forum and have always wanted to pay a visit. Unfortunately, I live way east of Greensboro and am rarely in town with enough time to pay them a visit. I finally got there a couple of weeks ago on a Thursday night. Sadly I didn't come with an ATM attached and was a bit limited in time, so I didn't really have a chance to fully check out the club, but figured I'd share my experience.

I've heard a lot of negative comments about the ambiance of the club. In my opinion, it was OK. I mean, it certainly wasn't the nicest club I've ever been too, but by far it wasn't the worst. It felt reasonably clean and a good view of the dancers. I didn't get a beer 'because I still had a lot of driving ahead, but I did have a soda. Only $2 for a full can. Cheap! Oh... $10 admission fee. Eh... Dances were $30 each (ouch) or $120 for 30 minutes in the VIP or $220 for 60. Tuesdays nights private dances are 2-for-1.

There were three dancers on duty. None of them were high scores in the looks department, but two of them were decent lookers, very enthusiastic and you got a lot of value for your tip money. While I was there I was approached by all three. Two of the three I found interesting. Both of them carried a little extra weight, but they carried it really well and it looked good on 'them. Taylor was one of the two that I enjoyed checking out in particular. However, when she was talking to me about private time, things just didn't click quite right so I passed. I'm sure she would be great for some other guys though, just not a match for me. Maybe on another night with a little more money in my pocket I would have spent a little time with her.

Instead, I got a couple of dances from Holly. I don't know if extras were available. She didn't offer and I didn't ask. I will say that she had a GREAT attitude and I really enjoyed my time with her, both talking at the table out front and during the dances. Really, really, really great girl. She seemed to be having a lot of fun with her job and made me feel like she was having a great time. It was the kind of experience that made you want to come back and visit again. Like I said earlier, she had a little extra weight, but she wore it really well and her friendliness and attitude were so good you never noticed. I would definitely spend time with her again if I were to go back.

Based on the reports, if I do get back to Greensboro with enough time for another visit, I may try to visit during the daytime. For sure I'll at least aim for Tuesday nights. But the bottom line is, I had a good time and I'd stop by again if I have the chance.

Timonelama
12-30-13, 17:30
Yes I wish Sugabares was back too!I have to agree with you. Only club you been in NC and it was a good night.

FSmith9009
01-01-14, 00:20
Southside Johnny's has been open for years and I'm glad they are still open to this day. I only wish they would update their website as it hasn't been updated since they opened! http://www.southsidejohnnys.com/home.htm.

I've read a lot about Southside Johnny's on this forum and have always wanted to pay a visit. Unfortunately, I live way east of Greensboro and am rarely in town with enough time to pay them a visit. I finally got there a couple of weeks ago on a Thursday night. Sadly I didn't come with an ATM attached and was a bit limited in time, so I didn't really have a chance to fully check out the club, but figured I'd share my experience.

I've heard a lot of negative comments about the ambiance of the club. In my opinion, it was OK. I mean, it certainly wasn't the nicest club I've ever been too, but by far it wasn't the worst. It felt reasonably clean and a good view of the dancers. I didn't get a beer 'because I still had a lot of driving ahead, but I did have a soda. Only $2 for a full can. Cheap! Oh... $10 admission fee. Eh... Dances were $30 each (ouch) or $120 for 30 minutes in the VIP or $220 for 60. Tuesdays nights private dances are 2-for-1.

There were three dancers on duty. None of them were high scores in the looks department, but two of them were decent lookers, very enthusiastic and you got a lot of value for your tip money. While I was there I was approached by all three. Two of the three I found interesting. Both of them carried a little extra weight, but they carried it really well and it looked good on 'them. Taylor was one of the two that I enjoyed checking out in particular. However, when she was talking to me about private time, things just didn't click quite right so I passed. I'm sure she would be great for some other guys though, just not a match for me. Maybe on another night with a little more money in my pocket I would have spent a little time with her.

Instead, I got a couple of dances from Holly. I don't know if extras were available. She didn't offer and I didn't ask. I will say that she had a GREAT attitude and I really enjoyed my time with her, both talking at the table out front and during the dances. Really, really, really great girl. She seemed to be having a lot of fun with her job and made me feel like she was having a great time. It was the kind of experience that made you want to come back and visit again. Like I said earlier, she had a little extra weight, but she wore it really well and her friendliness and attitude were so good you never noticed. I would definitely spend time with her again if I were to go back.

Based on the reports, if I do get back to Greensboro with enough time for another visit, I may try to visit during the daytime. For sure I'll at least aim for Tuesday nights. But the bottom line is, I had a good time and I'd stop by again if I have the chance.

FSmith9009
01-05-14, 17:44
Anyone have any info on The Gold Club? There's an after party tonight after the JayZ concert in Greensboro. I might check it out. Looks live a very upscale place. http://www.thegoldclubnc.com.

SportsFan
01-05-14, 17:54
Southside Johnny's has been open for years and I'm glad they are still open to this day. I only wish they would update their website as it hasn't been updated since they opened! http://www.southsidejohnnys.com/home.htm.I don't think they have updated the website in almost 10 years. I use to visit SSJ back in the late 90's / early 00's and usually had a good time. Went in either 04 or 05 and the club wasn't as good and haven't been back since. I use to hang out with a girl named Taylor but I'm sure it's not the same as the current one.

Bulldogg
01-06-14, 05:05
Anyone have any info on The Gold Club? There's an after party tonight after the JayZ concert in Greensboro. I might check it out. Looks live a very upscale place. http://www.thegoldclubnc.com.The club on Burnt Poplar used to be Gold Club before it closed and reopened as Mirage. It was open late on weekends. Never found much extra on the menu offered but had some hot girls and had a good time there. Nice upscale place. Haven't been back since it changed.

The spot on Guilford College that is now Gold Club used to be Harper's II. It was a nice place and was fully nude and byob. Let's just say there was someone for everyone there. There were a few really hot girls there, but there were also some 2's. There were some really nice girls there that were cool to hang out with, and some that you felt like just wanted to hustle you. The new place seems to be more upscale and I think they have full bar now. I haven't been in there since the change so I can't really speak to prices or girls now.

Behind it is still the carwash which is a really chill place to hang out early as they close at 8, but it's not upscale and don't go expecting to see 10's, or even 7's.

Would love to hear about new GC if anyone has been.

GoodMund
01-06-14, 20:48
The club on Burnt Poplar used to be Gold Club before it closed and reopened as Mirage. It was open late on weekends. Never found much extra on the menu offered but had some hot girls and had a good time there. Nice upscale place. Haven't been back since it changed.

The spot on Guilford College that is now Gold Club used to be Harper's II. It was a nice place and was fully nude and byob. Let's just say there was someone for everyone there. There were a few really hot girls there, but there were also some 2's. There were some really nice girls there that were cool to hang out with, and some that you felt like just wanted to hustle you. The new place seems to be more upscale and I think they have full bar now. I haven't been in there since the change so I can't really speak to prices or girls now.

Behind it is still the carwash which is a really chill place to hang out early as they close at 8, but it's not upscale and don't go expecting to see 10's, or even 7's.

Would love to hear about new GC if anyone has been.I was in the mirage a few weeks ago. Girls were 7 and 8's, atmosphere was too bright. (I like to kind of sit anonomously in a darker club and put the spotlight on the talent). One girl sat with me and before I could even see if I was interested, the waitress threw down a napkin and said "buy the lady a drink?" It was a bit pushy for me. She explained that the private dance area was hands off and 30 a song but upstairs I could rub her legs and back for twice that. Seems like the good parts might have been available for touch but only in the $ gold room or whatever it's called. Too rich for my blood. They also have a hot tub (they will supply a suit for you) that sounds great if you're a drunk frat boy. Not my type of club, YMMV.

Left there and went to the Gold Club. Girls were young and very flirty. Also in the 7 and 8 range with maybe a 9. Got a private dance and it was average with lots of air. Good conversation and jokes with the girls, just not many "thrills".

Ill stick to Christies. Dark club with nice girls who give lots of grind. Roaming in the back rooms with the right girl.

I'd like more info on what all is on the menu at SSJ. Always looking to branch out.

Bulldogg
01-07-14, 08:30
I was in the mirage a few weeks ago. Girls were 7 and 8's, atmosphere was too bright. (I like to kind of sit anonomously in a darker club and put the spotlight on the talent). One girl sat with me and before I could even see if I was interested, the waitress threw down a napkin and said "buy the lady a drink?" It was a bit pushy for me. She explained that the private dance area was hands off and 30 a song but upstairs I could rub her legs and back for twice that. Seems like the good parts might have been available for touch but only in the $ gold room or whatever it's called. Too rich for my blood. They also have a hot tub (they will supply a suit for you) that sounds great if you're a drunk frat boy. Not my type of club, YMMV.

Left there and went to the Gold Club. Girls were young and very flirty. Also in the 7 and 8 range with maybe a 9. Got a private dance and it was average with lots of air. Good conversation and jokes with the girls, just not many "thrills".

Ill stick to Christies. Dark club with nice girls who give lots of grind. Roaming in the back rooms with the right girl.

I'd like more info on what all is on the menu at SSJ. Always looking to branch out.Keep in mind I'm never there early, generally extending an already late night. At that point you always hears stories of how slow it's been and how much each girl is falling short of what she needs. As the crowd disappears each potential dollar left becomes more and more popular. Each girl is different, but one constant seems to be that more roaming is allowed when the back room is empty.

In dreams with one girl she insisted on giving me a taste. Yes that could mean a few things and in separate dreams several of those came up. In one dream the girl began speaking Russian, but that one seemed to end more quickly than it should have.

Offers extended outside of the club. The offers were enticing to say the least as she talks a good game, but when it was all said and done the offers were too rich for my blood, beginning about $ Honestly could probably talked her down to something I could handle, but low-balling her was the only way to get her to stop calling.

YMMV.

Bouinage
01-07-14, 10:35
I don't think they have updated the website in almost 10 years. I use to visit SSJ back in the late 90's / early 00's and usually had a good time. Went in either 04 or 05 and the club wasn't as good and haven't been back since. I use to hang out with a girl named Taylor but I'm sure it's not the same as the current one.Was in SSJ a year or so ago, and that place has really become run down, but I didn't let that stop me. That night there where only 3 ladies. One reason I like this club better than the others, the ladies are not shy in spreading the legs. They will put that thing right in your face! The other reason I like it is; one of the dancers told me she would give me a great deal in the VIP, I said "I've heard that before", she said ok "I will give you 2 VIP dances for 40", so I took the bait. She got butt ass-naked and encouraged me to roam all over with FIV. Nice and wet, a true nympho. Then, without saying anything, she pulled it out and began a BBBJ. I'm talking about DT sloppy top! This girl could take it all the way down AND lick the boys! She didn't allow CIM so I shot on the sofa. Gross I know but I cleaned it up with napkins I had. We exchanged numbers, I was trying to get her to come down to charlotte but no dice. Ended up loosing her number, that was a sad day. Trying to get some fellow mongers I know to make a road trip to SSJ in the next few weeks!

FSmith9009
01-09-14, 22:55
Stopped by SSJ last Friday night and it's not run down at least on the inside. The outside still looks the same and I don't blame the owners for keeping it plain. It was an unusually slow night and only 7 girls were there. The prettier ones I remembered there names Jenna, Bubbles, and Black Barbie but the rest weren't that bad. It's true the best part about going to SSJ is going to the stage and tipping the girls. You get an awesome view! Definitely bring a lot of tipping money and BYOB and you'll have a great time.

Was in SSJ a year or so ago, and that place has really become run down, but I didn't let that stop me. That night there where only 3 ladies. One reason I like this club better than the others, the ladies are not shy in spreading the legs. They will put that thing right in your face! The other reason I like it is; one of the dancers told me she would give me a great deal in the VIP, I said "I've heard that before", she said ok "I will give you 2 VIP dances for 40", so I took the bait. She got butt ass-naked and encouraged me to roam all over with FIV. Nice and wet, a true nympho. Then, without saying anything, she pulled it out and began a BBBJ. I'm talking about DT sloppy top! This girl could take it all the way down AND lick the boys! She didn't allow CIM so I shot on the sofa. Gross I know but I cleaned it up with napkins I had. We exchanged numbers, I was trying to get her to come down to charlotte but no dice. Ended up loosing her number, that was a sad day. Trying to get some fellow mongers I know to make a road trip to SSJ in the next few weeks!

GoodMund
01-26-14, 11:37
Finally stopped in and the other reports are right: It's not bad at all on the inside. Lots of mirrors for an excellent view. Five girls were there including Bubbles -hard to miss with her name tatt'd on her back in huge letters. Definitely the cutest girl working that night. I chatted with another girl for a while and she said the couch dances were $30 with touching, and every girls was different. She said they don't have bouncers so whatever happens in the backroom is between the two of you. Sounded good to me, but she wasn't my type so I waited for Bubbles. She had the same price, but no touching "down south". Crap. That's why I went there in the first place! Truly YMMV. She gave me a nice private dance with lots of grind and showed me the kitty but no touchy. I'll have to try again some other night.

FSmith9009
02-01-14, 21:07
If you're a smoker then go to SSJ because it seemed everyone was smoking cigarettes. I stopped smoking but this is probably the only club I know of that allows smoking. It may deter the non smokers from going but definitely a plus for the smokers. It doesn't bother me.

Finally stopped in and the other reports are right: It's not bad at all on the inside. Lots of mirrors for an excellent view. Five girls were there including Bubbles -hard to miss with her name tatt'd on her back in huge letters. Definitely the cutest girl working that night. I chatted with another girl for a while and she said the couch dances were $30 with touching, and every girls was different. She said they don't have bouncers so whatever happens in the backroom is between the two of you. Sounded good to me, but she wasn't my type so I waited for Bubbles. She had the same price, but no touching "down south". Crap. That's why I went there in the first place! Truly YMMV. She gave me a nice private dance with lots of grind and showed me the kitty but no touchy. I'll have to try again some other night.

JZLizard
02-05-14, 01:35
Does SSJ let you bring your own cooler in or is the charge for storage and service for your own beer the only option?

Thanks in advance. JL.

FSmith9009
02-05-14, 14:26
Does SSJ let you bring your own cooler in or is the charge for storage and service for your own beer the only option?

Thanks in advance. JL.You can bring your cooler but they will still charge $2/ can or $2.50 per bottle.

JimBean
05-14-14, 19:38
It has been about 6 months, since I last visited SSJs. I stopped by last Saturday night and was pleasantly surprised. They had several new girls. I only saw three of the old girls there: Ashley, Barbie, and Jenna. Along with a short blonde (can't remember her name), I considered these three to be the best looking dancers at SSJ in the past. The new girls were all good to great looking.

Bigmotravel
05-15-14, 09:02
It has been about 6 months, since I last visited SSJs. I stopped by last Saturday night and was pleasantly surprised. They had several new girls. I only saw three of the old girls there: Ashley, Barbie, and Jenna. Along with a short blonde (can't remember her name), I considered these three to be the best looking dancers at SSJ in the past. The new girls were all good to great looking.I live in Ky but travel to Gbro several times a year. I stay at the Clarion on Swing street so I go to the carwash club next door.

Wondered where SSJ's is located may want to visit it on my next trip.

Mo.

Match2
05-15-14, 17:53
I live in Ky but travel to Gbro several times a year. I stay at the Clarion on Swing street so I go to the carwash club next door.

Mo.Go the opposite direction on swing follow it to market street turn left look for sad little building sitting on right side of road in front of a parking lot and there you are. You less then 1 miles from SSJ at the Clarion.

NC Wanderer
05-15-14, 18:45
Go North on Swing are. Then left on Market and Right onto Stagecoach. It is immediately on your left when you turn onto StageCoach. Will likely take, oh..., 4 minutes.

NC.

I live in Ky but travel to Gbro several times a year. I stay at the Clarion on Swing street so I go to the carwash club next door.

Mo.

JimBean
05-16-14, 20:52

Mo.6400 West Market Street.

Greensboro NC, 27409.

http://www.southsidejohnnys.com/

SSJ is a BYOB club, so unless you want a canned soda, you will need to bring you own beer. The website hasn't been updated in years, but the club looks the same on the inside. The pricing is correct, but the dancer picture page doesn't work. It isn't as nice inside as the one at the carwash or the other clubs in the area. The last time I was there; I didn't check, but Barbie (AA dancer) use to offer extras. The majority of the girls give good dances. In the back, they have to keep the panties on, but on stage they are fully nude.

Have fun!

Bigmotravel
05-17-14, 07:28
6400 West Market Street.

Greensboro NC, 27409.

http://www.southsidejohnnys.com/

SSJ is a BYOB club, so unless you want a canned soda, you will need to bring you own beer. The website hasn't been updated in years, but the club looks the same on the inside. The pricing is correct, but the dancer picture page doesn't work. It isn't as nice inside as the one at the carwash or the other clubs in the area. The last time I was there; I didn't check, but Barbie (AA dancer) use to offer extras. The majority of the girls give good dances. In the back, they have to keep the panties on, but on stage they are fully nude.

Have fun!Thanks I will be in the area in a couple of weeks and will defenitly ck it out.

SportsFan
05-17-14, 16:44
Thanks I will be in the area in a couple of weeks and will defenitly ck it out.I haven't been inside SSJ in probably 10 years but it was fun back in the late 90's early 00's. Had some nice times with Taylor, Phoenix and Pebbles. I've heard the girls aren't as good now but I'm not 100% sure.

Bigmotravel
05-18-14, 08:10
I haven't been inside SSJ in probably 10 years but it was fun back in the late 90's early 00's. Had some nice times with Taylor, Phoenix and Pebbles. I've heard the girls aren't as good now but I'm not 100% sure.Thanks, I agree I live in Ky and the girls here aren't the same as they were a few years ago.

Girlmoneys
05-25-14, 12:00
Read a few reviews here and other places and thought I would stop by on a Friday night. I have been here before a few years ago, and it seems the same.

The fattest dancer I have ever seen was on stage when I came in. To nasty to even look at. Not sure I could get drunk enough to get stageside on that one. Bet she was over 250 lbs.

BYOB and full nude, which is usually good except for 1/8 ton girls.

Hot body blonde Jenna was there. Nice tan, tight body, small boobs. Her face looks 35 YO or more. Said she had danced 11 years. Private dance was OK, couldn't touch much, she didn't either.

Had dances from a couple others and no sign of extras.

They offer a limo ride. I don't think the limo actually goes anywhere, but you might get some action in it. Price was around $325 so one way or another you get screwed.

THe Gold Club was nearby in the old Harpers II location. Might be a better bet.

DowntownOldman
05-28-14, 15:25
Read a few reviews here and other places and thought I would stop by on a Friday night. I have been here before a few years ago, and it seems the sam

The fattest dancer I have ever seen was on stage when I came in. To nasty to even look at. Not sure I could get drunk enough to get stageside on that one. Bet she was over 250 lbs.

Hot body blonde Jenna was there. Nice tan, tight body, small boobs. Her face looks 35 YO or more. Said she had danced 11 years. Private dance was OK, couldn't touch much, she didn't either.

They offer a limo ride. I don't think the limo actually goes anywhere, but you might get some action in it. Price was around $325 so one way or another you get screwed.

THe Gold Club was nearby in the old Harpers II location. Might be a better bet.What was the 1/8 ton dancers name? There use to be a huge dancer at Club Risqu in Winston-Salem.

SkinJr
05-30-14, 01:29
I don't normally do clubs but I was in town for biz so why not.

Centerfolds is small but had some talent tonight. Two tiny blondes that are supposedly new. A tall skinny hot chick with a great tan. And a very babyfaced cute girl with bolt ons.

Mirage is grand. Several little blondes there that were smoking. I got a dance from Nicki? She is 5'2" 110 lbs with perfect real breasts and really long fair hair. I had to leave before I ended up in the hot tub.

Skin.

Girlmoneys
05-30-14, 06:19
What was the 1/8 ton dancers name? There use to be a huge dancer at Club Risqu in Winston-Salem.Sorry, I didn't think to ask. Mongo would be a god stage name though.

DowntownOldman
05-30-14, 16:17
Sorry, I didn't think to ask. Mongo would be a god stage name though.Probably the same dancer. The one from Club Risqu was covered with bad ink and had a huge tramp stamp that said Naughty and Nice. We use to call her the Jenny Craig dancer. She did give great service if you were drunk enough.

Bulldogg
06-21-14, 17:09
Hadn't been to the carwash in a while and decided to slip in Fri afternoon. Since the place has gone with Gold Club they now serve liquor, not just beer. Hot day, odd crowd. Girls weren't really motivated. 3 or 4 hot girls, couple were ok, couple were rough. Sounds pretty typical for such a place, but girls seem to have gone downhill. Maybe just a bad day, not sure, but the big news was that they are getting A / see in the building. They were installing it as I was there and said it should be running by today. Good luck.

Califuzzz
06-24-14, 00:33
So this is how it happen. I was working in Greensboro and staying at the Sheraton hotel by the four seasons mall. One block away from the place. Went to centerfolds at 11 pm when I got there MIKA was dancing on stage she is to me the best girl there. Mid to late 20's, nice big ass, small waist, short dark hair, I tip her at the stage she has great moves, so when she finished dancing came to thank me for the tip with a hug and a kiss on the chick, . 5 minutes later she return to my table and ask if she could have a seat. HELL YES. I ordered a drink for the lady $10 per drink she had 4 until closing time, a lot of talking getting to know each other, MIKA gave me a couple of good lapdances with some roaming around. As the night progress it was almost closing time, she ask me if I want a ride to my hotel, " which was one block away" at the hotel parking lot some how we end up kissing each other like we were lovers and I was touching everything that my hand could reach. Jajaja. I think she was already horny when we left the club. It was good for me. No complains.

After been in the car for 15 minutes I ask her if we could take the action to my hotel room. Somehow she agree for $150 " we never talk about how long or what would I get.

So we got to the room she goes straight to the shower. Looking at her fully naked showering. Out of the sudden she pulls me in, gets me undress, by this time I was all wet in the shower, we kiss, lick her titties, finger the kitty big time, while the hot water was coming down on us, she starts with a log and deep suction BBBJCIM. Wow it was like been in heaven for me, we got out of the shower went by the bed and there we started again " I DID NOT KNOW I WAS ALLOWED TO HAVE A SECOND POP" . This time I took charge of what was happening. Mika & I were deep French kissing, I went straight for DATY which she was loving it making loud noises, while I was licking the KITTY I was also fingering her ass. Which she did not complain at all. She was loud and arching her back asking not to stop so she gets on top, K9,RCG, Miss. She finally let it go a big big orgasm, I hold my self not to pop. I pull out and pinch the head of my dick and Mika was asking for more, she got doggy and I went straight in to GREEK land. Wow one push al the way in for 6 or 7 minutes until I pop a huge load in her ass " with all the action that was going on I forgot the robber I just hope and pray she is clean ".

By the time we finish with marathon sex, I pass out until the next morning when the alarm went off. To my surprise MIKA was sleeping in my bed, wow wow she also passed out with her legs open as I was touching her KITTY and fingering her clitoris she starts responding to the stimulation wakes up straight into sex this time I was the only one to pop.

I took a fast shower got dress and I almost forgot to give the donation to MIKA. Gave her $250.3 Am until 8 Am I got the better end not even looking for it. Mika stay and I don't know what time Mika left my room, I told her to order some room service and charged to the room " which she did not " my wallet was out at the table the whole night, everything was there nothing got lost. Which it talk good about Mika.

FYI. 2 days later went out with her for lunch and she told me, the reason why she fuck me was because I did not talk about sex or push sex topics, I just went with the flow. And maybe she likes latinos " we did not talk about that.

So if you go there be nice to Mika maybe you could have the same luck us me.

Toolman356
06-24-14, 15:43
So this is how it happen. I was working in Greensboro and staying at the Sheraton hotel by the four seasons mall. One block away from the place. Went to centerfolds at 11 pm when I got there MIKA was dancing on stage she is to me the best girl there. Mid to late 20's, nice big ass, small waist, short dark hair, I tip her at the stage she has great moves, so when she finished dancing came to thank me for the tip with a hug and a kiss on the chick, . 5 minutes later she return to my table and ask if she could have a seat. HELL YES. I ordered a drink for the lady $10 per drink she had 4 until closing time, a lot of talking getting to know each other, MIKA gave me a couple of good lapdances with some roaming around. As the night progress it was almost closing time, she ask me if I want a ride to my hotel, " which was one block away" at the hotel parking lot some how we end up kissing each other like we were lovers and I was touching everything that my hand could reach. Jajaja. I think she was already horny when we left the club. It was good for me. No complains.

After been in the car for 15 minutes I ask her if we could take the action to my hotel room. Somehow she agree for $150 " we never talk about how long or what would I get.

So we got to the room she goes straight to the shower. Looking at her fully naked showering. Out of the sudden she pulls me in, gets me undress, by this time I was all wet in the shower, we kiss, lick her titties, finger the kitty big time, while the hot water was coming down on us, she starts with a log and deep suction BBBJCIM. Wow it was like been in heaven for me, we got out of the shower went by the bed and there we started again " I DID NOT KNOW I WAS ALLOWED TO HAVE A SECOND POP" . This time I took charge of what was happening. Mika & I were deep French kissing, I went straight for DATY which she was loving it making loud noises, while I was licking the KITTY I was also fingering her ass. Which she did not complain at all. She was loud and arching her back asking not to stop so she gets on top, K9,RCG, Miss. She finally let it go a big big orgasm, I hold my self not to pop. I pull out and pinch the head of my dick and Mika was asking for more, she got doggy and I went straight in to GREEK land. Wow one push al the way in for 6 or 7 minutes until I pop a huge load in her ass " with all the action that was going on I forgot the robber I just hope and pray she is clean ".

By the time we finish with marathon sex, I pass out until the next morning when the alarm went off. To my surprise MIKA was sleeping in my bed, wow wow she also passed out with her legs open as I was touching her KITTY and fingering her clitoris she starts responding to the stimulation wakes up straight into sex this time I was the only one to pop.

I took a fast shower got dress and I almost forgot to give the donation to MIKA. Gave her $250.3 Am until 8 Am I got the better end not even looking for it. Mika stay and I don't know what time Mika left my room, I told her to order some room service and charged to the room " which she did not " my wallet was out at the table the whole night, everything was there nothing got lost. Which it talk good about Mika.

FYI. 2 days later went out with her for lunch and she told me, the reason why she fuck me was because I did not talk about sex or push sex topics, I just went with the flow. And maybe she likes latinos " we did not talk about that.

So if you go there be nice to Mika maybe you could have the same luck us me.Sounds like you had a good time in Greensboro.

I used to stay in that same hotel more than 20 years ago when it was the ONLY place for nightlife with the 5th Seasons Club where picking up ladies was easy, especially if you had a room at the hotel! Your post brought back fond memories of years gone by. LOL.

MrSmithwick
06-25-14, 23:55

So if you go there be nice to Mika maybe you could have the same luck us me.Many of nights, trolling the stripjoints. Money is tight in those places these days and a girl can get a better deal if she finds a cool dude to hang out with after her shift is over. I've pulled a few all nighters. One girl I remember fondly, An entire evening of good stimulating chat. I bought her drinks all night, talked her up to some of the dudes around my tables, she made some cashflow and went back to my place at end of night. We got it on till the break of dawn only to have her prancing around naked after 12 pm the next day. Never paid her nor did she ever ask. She still comes over every once in a while to hang at the Smithwick pad when her BF is being a douche. Sometimes it pays to just have game and keep it real.

FSmith9009
06-29-14, 16:49
Anyone remember going to a club in Greensboro called Twiggys?

Bouinage
07-03-14, 10:23
Read a few reviews here and other places and thought I would stop by on a Friday night. I have been here before a few years ago, and it seems the same.

THe Gold Club was nearby in the old Harpers II location. Might be a better bet.Thanks for the recent intel. Had been planning to swing by on an upcoming trip, but not anymore! With the Limo service back in play, this would mean that all the "fun" has been taken out of the VIP rooms and moved to the Limo. And you are right! At 325 you are getting screwed.

OrdinaryJohn
07-17-14, 18:15
I was passing through town late Tuesday and was thirsty and decided to stop here and have a beer. Haven't been to a strip club in close to ten years.

It was very slow, less than 10 guys there. Only a few dancers, all of which were cute to very cute--none I would say smoking hot but definitely very nice. I'm a boob man and was disappointed there wasn't much in that department except one waitress and one dancer with nice see cups. I got a couple dances and took Mrs. See cup to the VIP room for a 2 for 1 special. Very nice, very nice. She was certainly friendly in the private room and I could have spent a lot more money than I did, just on her.

Dancers weren't pushy and would talk with you-- really good not being crowded so the couple of girls I talked to actually were pretty good conversationalist.

Might have to drive through there again.

Kali Banc
07-18-14, 06:39
Anyone remember going to a club in Greensboro called Twiggys?I remember an incredibly thick, busty dancer named Bridgette who gave me her digits. Shame on me I never called.

FSmith9009
07-18-14, 16:59
I remember an incredibly thick, busty dancer named Bridgette who gave me her digits. Shame on me I never called.My ATF was a dancer named Kandi. I wish I knew where she is now.

Triad Monger
07-31-14, 21:02
I'm going to visit some clubs this weekend. I'll go a little before closing time hoping to leave with someone. Does anyone have any suggestions as far as which club would be better and any information on the right ladies to talk to? Pm me if it's better for you. Any info appreciated and I will give a full report.

HommeDam
08-01-14, 03:37
Long time lurker, first time poster. I've been driving for days now and will be stopping in Greensboro for the night tomorrow. Planning on hitting up as many clubs as I can in a short period of time. What are your favorite ones for Friday afternoon / night and who should I look out for? I've also been on the hunt for some party enhancements but as of yet have failed. PM me if you need more info. Thank you all, I love this site.

FSmith9009
08-09-14, 15:55
3 strippers, $20,000. What could go wrong? LOL.

http://www.news-record.com/news/crime/article_6d55f8be-1e81-11e4-b30c-0017a43b2370.html

Toolman356
08-09-14, 17:02
3 strippers, $20,000. What could go wrong? LOL.

http://www.news-record.com/news/crime/article_6d55f8be-1e81-11e4-b30c-0017a43b2370.htmlLet's see. I walk into a strip club and boast that I am carrying $20 K with me back at my hotel and then invite one of the ladies back for a little "Take Out".

Now for the BIG question. Who is more stupid? The dude carrying $20 K in cash with him (if in fact he was) or the dumb ass strippers for believing him. LOL.

MakeUmCumm
09-04-14, 12:41
Anyone remember going to a club in Greensboro called Twiggys?This establishment has been shut down for a few years now. It was sad to see it go away but it is long gone!

FSmith9009
10-01-14, 00:48
This establishment has been shut down for a few years now. It was sad to see it go away but it is long gone!Yeah I know it was one of my ATF strip clubs. Located right in downtown GSO. Hole in the wall but lots of lovely ladies coming and going because it was so close to the bus and train station. The Mint on E Market St is similar but definitely not the same and not as fun.

Zartan 2004
10-13-14, 18:11
The owner died, that's why it closed. It was a great little' place!

Z.

This establishment has been shut down for a few years now. It was sad to see it go away but it is long gone!

FSmith9009
11-01-14, 12:23
The owner died, that's why it closed. It was a great little' place!

Z.Yeah it was a great little hole in the wall my favorite. I wish the owner's wife or son would have kept the place opened.

MacMan64
11-07-14, 16:29
Will be making a 2 day business trip into town next week and am planning on checking out a club or 2. From what I've seen on this site and another, I'm kinda leaning toward either Southside Johnny's w / BYOB or Treasures. I will be there Tues and Wed and I've seen where there is a dance special on Tues at SSJ's. So I was looking for any info that might steer me to one club instead of the other. Especially if there is some specific info, including dancer, I might need to know, either good or bad. Any feedback either by a post or a PM will be greatly appreciated and I would be happy to return the favor if you ever head to Raleigh.

MM64.

GeminiLvr
11-24-14, 15:25
My ATF was a dancer named Kandi. I wish I knew where she is now.I had alot of fun there. My favorite was "pleasure" had it tatooed on her back. Lots of fun wish I could find her now.

LeanCuisine76
11-30-14, 00:25
Anyone remember a dancer named Rachel. She went by Hollywood at Christies. She danced to metal. Wore black. Had the best booty of any girl in the club. She worked at Dockside in Graham before Chrisites. The last time at seen her was around 7 years ago. Hung out with another dancer named Lindsay. Any info on this one?

Dsrtp1
12-01-14, 12:57
I went to Mirage recently and had a good time. Bouncers were friendly and a lot of cute looking girls. Did two private dances in the back but didn't get much action besides the typical rubbing. They were trying to up sell the champagne room and the hot tub but I didn't try. Carpet seemed a bit outdated but overall nice atmosphere. There was a smoking section which I was surprised to see in NC. Drinks were reasonable and would recommend.

FSmith9009
12-05-14, 21:06
I had alot of fun there. My favorite was "pleasure" had it tatooed on her back. Lots of fun wish I could find her now.I recall seeing her too. I forgot her name. Do you remember one that had a tattoo that said "Butta"? LOL She was fun.

GutterMind4
12-08-14, 17:25
By a week or two ago just to kill time before an "appointment". It was mid afternoon so I didn't expect much but there were three girls there and later a fourth. I sat at the bar and after an hour of zero contact, a cute girl sat down and started talking. By then, I was late for my "appointment" and she had a staggering amount of scented lotion on. It smelled great but I would never get through the door at home with that scent on me. I was one of two guys there and the other must have been a regular the way they hung out with him. Anyway, drinks were priced right and I'd go back if I had a better plan.

I went to Mirage recently and had a good time. Bouncers were friendly and a lot of cute looking girls. Did two private dances in the back but didn't get much action besides the typical rubbing. They were trying to up sell the champagne room and the hot tub but I didn't try. Carpet seemed a bit outdated but overall nice atmosphere. There was a smoking section which I was surprised to see in NC. Drinks were reasonable and would recommend.

GeminiLvr
12-09-14, 22:44
I recall seeing her too. I forgot her name. Do you remember one that had a tattoo that said "Butta"? LOL She was fun.I do remember her. Is there anyplace local now that is close to Twiggys. Was never dissapointed.

The Last Man
12-20-14, 11:28
Swung by Last night for a few hours. It was okay, Lacked Variety in my opinion. The dollar dance session was a fun way to find a dancer of your choice.

Most of the girls were slim, b cup, White American, early twenties with Tattoos. If that's your thing then by all means, you'll enjoy this club. Saw 2 African American dancers and one Hispanic.

It would have been nice to see some girls with thickness and age on them. The cocktail waitresses were attentive. The club does push the 2 for one dance almost every hour but the girls weren't upset at being turned down.

Bulldogg
12-26-14, 16:03
I don't know if the clubs have tweaked their schedules or if things are slowing down. I don't make it out often but had some disappointments during my Christmas shopping breaks.

The carwash doesn't open till noon now when it used to open at 10 or 11. It apparently stays open until 8 now though.

SSJ's was closed Sunday night. I had beer already and wanted to stop in for an indoor smoke break. Does anyone know if this is a schedule change or have they closed the doors?

Anything else going on in the Boro? I have a couple passes I need to use good for Mirage and Centerfolds I think. Any suggestions?

Bull.

FSmith9009
01-04-15, 15:22
I do remember her. Is there anyplace local now that is close to Twiggys. Was never dissapointed.The Mint on E Market St is the closest I've found to Twiggys. Neighborhood bar, laid back, not too many rules, friendly staff. I went this weekend and there were lots of new young pretty dancers. It's a unpretentious hole in the wall black strip club but I enjoy it. I'm not black and have never felt uncomfortable going. Best lap dances and VIP in Greensboro IMO.

Zartan 2004
01-17-15, 01:41
I really wish Twiggy's was still open. It's been 7 years now and I still miss it. Only place I know of that was almost like a Nevada brothel where ALL the girls were about their business. Friendly customers and freaky ladies. Inexpensive strippers, cheap beer, and you ALWAYS came back for more! And they NEVER got busted, even though they were in the heart of Downtown Greensboro. Even some cops I know went there & didn't say shit! A great little' place that is sorely missed.

The Mint on E Market St is the closest I've found to Twiggys. Neighborhood bar, laid back, not too many rules, friendly staff. I went this weekend and there were lots of new young pretty dancers. It's a unpretentious hole in the wall black strip club but I enjoy it. I'm not black and have never felt uncomfortable going. Best lap dances and VIP in Greensboro IMO.

Traveler4545
01-18-15, 17:03
Making a trip through the Carolinas. Looking for some AA ladies. Is Mint safe for a white guy to go to alone? Any advice?

Any other clubs recommended for AA girls?

FSmith9009
01-19-15, 21:47
Making a trip through the Carolinas. Looking for some AA ladies. Is Mint safe for a white guy to go to alone? Any advice?

Any other clubs recommended for AA girls?Yes white people are welcome at the Mint and it's safe of course but remember it's a predominantly black strip club so hopefully you are not uncomfortable among black people. My advice is to go check it out for yourself, have a drink at the bar, check out the ladies dancing on the stage, don't forget to tip them because trust me they'll notice, don't be shy talk to the ladies, get a lap dance and if you have a good feeling try a VIP, maybe you'll get lucky and have some take out if you are really smooth and find the right one. But trust me if you are looking for some AA ladies you'll hit the jackpot coming here!

Traveler4545
01-20-15, 22:13
Yes white people are welcome at the Mint and it's safe of course but remember it's a predominantly black strip club so hopefully you are not uncomfortable among black people. My advice is to go check it out for yourself, have a drink at the bar, check out the ladies dancing on the stage, don't forget to tip them because trust me they'll notice, don't be shy talk to the ladies, get a lap dance and if you have a good feeling try a VIP, maybe you'll get lucky and have some take out if you are really smooth and find the right one. But trust me if you are looking for some AA ladies you'll hit the jackpot coming here!Ok thank you I will check it out. Any decent hotels next to mint? Also any other clubs in area that you recommend with a lot of AA girls?

FSmith9009
02-14-15, 13:26
I really wish Twiggy's was still open. It's been 7 years now and I still miss it. Only place I know of that was almost like a Nevada brothel where ALL the girls were about their business. Friendly customers and freaky ladies. Inexpensive strippers, cheap beer, and you ALWAYS came back for more! And they NEVER got busted, even though they were in the heart of Downtown Greensboro. Even some cops I know went there & didn't say shit! A great little' place that is sorely missed.You summed it up nicely Z that's exactly how I remembered it! We are lucky to have enjoyed it while it lasted.

Jjjchar
02-22-15, 20:45
Any clubs in Greensboro have an amateur night? I think I have a "young" thing talked into getting on stage if we can find a decent club.

WhatYaThinkXXX
02-23-15, 13:01
Any clubs in Greensboro have an amateur night? I think I have a "young" thing talked into getting on stage if we can find a decent club.I'm pretty sure centerfolds has one. Call them and ask.

VeryBigBuck
04-10-15, 12:19
I will be in Greensboro soon for one night, which strip club should I not miss? Thanks.

GoodMund
04-12-15, 14:20
I will be in Greensboro soon for one night, which strip club should I not miss? Thanks.I can only speak to three clubs. The Mirage is a bit pricey if you ask me, girls seem a bit uppity but 7--8's. Was told a hands off private dance was 60 and limited touching started at 120. I passed. Southside Johnny's is the only full nude in town and the dancers are rather high mileage but nice. They allow smoking so avoid if you can't take that. Limited touch on the private dance but they brag about not having bouncers and there is a small room with a curtain you can try your luck in. I've heard rumors about larger menus in there but can't say for myself. YMMV. I hang out at Christies. It's darker inside and the girls are generally sweet and 8-9. They do tend to latch on to regulars and sugar daddies so you might have trouble getting attention if you don't have $$ Couch dances are 20 and you can rub legs and back, private dances vary but for $60 you can sometimes pet the kitty if you're up front about what you want to do before committing. The Champagne room starts at 150 for 15 and YMMV. They tell you there are cameras and the suit sometimes checks back there but just tell the girl what you want and see is she's up for it. Best of luck. Would like to hear some other opinions on the local clubs too.

DJprofessorK
04-13-15, 02:33
I was at Christie's not too long ago, and one of the newer girls was complaining about how a lot of the girls give HJ's and BJ's in the back. She was trying to make them look bad, but I don't think she realized that it could be misconstrued as advertising for those wanting to get extras.

The same goes for SSJ's, girls complain about all the other girls that do stuff (yet they swear that they themselves don't do it), I think SSJ's is your best bet. I dreamed I scored a helping hand years ago. I've also had girls plainly say to me, 'we know guys are wanting to know which girls to ask 'the question' to, I'm telling you that I'm one of those girls so you don't have to spend all night guessing. We know guys don't come in here just to talk to us and see our tits. '.

Like always, YMMV, but please be safe. If she'll do it for you, you're not the first.

DowntownOldman
05-13-15, 16:04
My favorite strippers all seem to be disappearing Has anyone seen Bentley working at Christie'.

S. She used to work day shift during the week. I really would like to know where she is working. She is a tall blonde with great legs and boobs.

Member #5540
05-14-15, 00:47
I can only speak to three clubs. The Mirage is a bit pricey if you ask me, girls seem a bit uppity but 7--8's. Was told a hands off private dance was 60 and limited touching started at 120. I passed. Southside Johnny's is the only full nude in town and the dancers are rather high mileage but nice. They allow smoking so avoid if you can't take that. Limited touch on the private dance but they brag about not having bouncers and there is a small room with a curtain you can try your luck in. I've heard rumors about larger menus in there but can't say for myself. YMMV. I hang out at Christies. It's darker inside and the girls are generally sweet and 8-9. They do tend to latch on to regulars and sugar daddies so you might have trouble getting attention if you don't have $$ Couch dances are 20 and you can rub legs and back, private dances vary but for $60 you can sometimes pet the kitty if you're up front about what you want to do before committing. The Champagne room starts at 150 for 15 and YMMV. They tell you there are cameras and the suit sometimes checks back there but just tell the girl what you want and see is she's up for it. Best of luck. Would like to hear some other opinions on the local clubs too.I realize it is a small club but I have had the best luck at the tiki club in hi point over the last 7-8 years having had take out with 7 dancers. Sometimes I just watch to see who is not getting private or table dances. If I think they are worth it I simply ask them if they would like to make some extra on the side. I once asked one for take out. She said she didn't do that but one of the other girls did. Got lucky that night. One night a cute little blond seemed to be sneaking some drinks from customers and was a little tipsy. I suggested she come by my room after work to shower and sleep it off. Got one the best bjs ever that night. Two weeks ago I offered the same thing to a very friendly black girl who went by China. I got 2 private dances from her. She let me suck on her nipples, lick her kitty, and fondle her tits. She said convince her to offer take out but I did not have a room that night. So sometimes all you got to do is ask. At least you know what they look like and what kind of effort they may put into pleasing you.

WetOne
05-14-15, 18:22
My favorite strippers all seem to be disappearing Has anyone seen Bentley working at Christie'.

S. She used to work day shift during the week. I really would like to know where she is working. She is a tall blonde with great legs and boobs.Bently is still at Christies. Or at least she was a couple of weeks ago. I don't see her in there on a regular basis however. It's kinda hit and miss. However, she gave an excellent dance at the stage. If I hadn't already committed to another dancer for a private dance, I think it would have been worth my while.

SportsFan
05-29-15, 14:44
I was at Christie's not too long ago, and one of the newer girls was complaining about how a lot of the girls give HJ's and BJ's in the back. She was trying to make them look bad, but I don't think she realized that it could be misconstrued as advertising for those wanting to get extras.

The same goes for SSJ's, girls complain about all the other girls that do stuff (yet they swear that they themselves don't do it), I think SSJ's is your best bet. I dreamed I scored a helping hand years ago. I've also had girls plainly say to me, 'we know guys are wanting to know which girls to ask 'the question' to, I'm telling you that I'm one of those girls so you don't have to spend all night guessing. We know guys don't come in here just to talk to us and see our tits. '.

Like always, YMMV, but please be safe. If she'll do it for you, you're not the first.I use to like SSJ back in the day the early 00's but last time I went in 04 or 05 it was terrible and haven't been back. Was some good looking girls back then but I heard it went downhill and the good looking girls left. The Limo was cool back then and got some nice nude lap dances with a happy ending.

FSmith9009
05-29-15, 17:57
I use to like SSJ back in the day the early 00's but last time I went in 04 or 05 it was terrible and haven't been back. Was some good looking girls back then but I heard it went downhill and the good looking girls left. The Limo was cool back then and got some nice nude lap dances with a happy ending.I used to go to SSJ all the time for the all nude stage dances but it started becoming hit or miss even on the weekends if they'd have enough girls dancing.

OrdinaryJohn
06-21-15, 08:21
I'm headed to Greensboro in a couple weeks and just wondering what the action is at the strip clubs. I went to one by the airport last summer (the name escapes me at present) and it was a slow night (during the week) which I liked. Not many girls but not many customers either. Had a few drinks and took one girl to the private room for decent mileage. Looking for good mileage or possible OTC action.

FSmith9009
06-21-15, 20:54
I'm headed to Greensboro in a couple weeks and just wondering what the action is at the strip clubs. I went to one by the airport last summer (the name escapes me at present) and it was a slow night (during the week) which I liked. Not many girls but not many customers either. Had a few drinks and took one girl to the private room for decent mileage. Looking for good mileage or possible OTC action.The strip club scene in Greensboro is pretty dead and boring IMO. Sad but true. YMMV.

NateW4426
07-03-15, 11:28
I know Greensboro strip clubs can tend to be kinda lame as far as any extras are concerned. It's been a while since I've been to one of the clubs, may take my current g / f to one, taken ladies to Christy's and Mirage in the past and had a lot of fun. How is the Treasure Club and Centerfolds? Isn't the Treasure Club in the old Mirage location? Do they still serve food?

Maybe we'll get lucky and have some extra curricular fun, if we do I'll be sure to report back.

OrdinaryJohn
07-22-15, 13:43
Went to Christie's last Monday night. Very sparse crowd and maybe 6-8 dancers. One dancer was very new (she chatted with me--sexy spinner type, young, but nervous as hell on stage and not very talkative). She left early. I was just enjoying a couple beers and listening to music and spent a few bucks on the girls on stage. Dancers were 6-8 in looks overall, and most were good dancers. I'm typically into bigger boobs but didn't see anything in that area all night. I stayed right up until closing and one of the prettier girls chatted me up and talked me into the VIP room for $100 (10 minutes I think). Good mileage in there and I think if I had offered more may have been on the menu. Lots of touching both ways and even some light kissing, which was a first for me in my limited club experience.

All in all a nice time but would have liked to see more in the boob department.

GDrive99
07-23-15, 15:27
I visited Southside Johnny's last night, Wednesday 7/22, and as expected for a Wednesday night it was slow. This is my first time to Greensboro and chose SSJ based on reviews from this board. I wanted to experience a small laid back club and this was it. There were about 6 ladies working, 3 AA and 3 White. One of the AA girl was completely new to the dance scene and was giggly when I tipped her on stage. One of the other AA girl was built very nicely but I didn't partake in any activities with her.

The first white girl was a bit too heavy and seemed like she had seen better days, the second seemed about average and again I didn't partake in any activities with her.

My choice of companionship for the evening was the best of the bunch. Her name was Faith and she was a tall, slender brunette with an unbelievable body. She sat and chatted with me for several hours and is a good conversationalist. After discussing the menu, we went to the back for a couple of dances. At $30 per dance it is very pricey for 3-4 minutes of sensual touching. I inquired about the other options and was told the prices of the Limo ride and Champagne rooms.

IMHO the prices are way way way out of touch with reality. I didn't partake in anything other than the two dances which put me out $70 with tips.

Faith was beautiful and sensual and I offered to take care of her OTC if she needed a sugar daddy, but I wasn't about to pay the club rates which are ridiculous.

Alas, she never showed and all I could do was dream about her. Wish I had gotten her digits! I will definitely go back to see Faith, but she is the only one worth seeing. If she wasn't there, I would skip the club.

FSmith9009
08-03-15, 21:37
I visited Southside Johnny's last night, Wednesday 7/22, and as expected for a Wednesday night it was slow. This is my first time to Greensboro and chose SSJ based on reviews from this board. I wanted to experience a small laid back club and this was it. There were about 6 ladies working, 3 AA and 3 White. One of the AA girl was completely new to the dance scene and was giggly when I tipped her on stage. One of the other AA girl was built very nicely but I didn't partake in any activities with her.

The first white girl was a bit too heavy and seemed like she had seen better days, the second seemed about average and again I didn't partake in any activities with her.

My choice of companionship for the evening was the best of the bunch. Her name was Faith and she was a tall, slender brunette with an unbelievable body. She sat and chatted with me for several hours and is a good conversationalist. After discussing the menu, we went to the back for a couple of dances. At $30 per dance it is very pricey for 3-4 minutes of sensual touching. I inquired about the other options and was told the prices of the Limo ride and Champagne rooms.

IMHO the prices are way way way out of touch with reality. I didn't partake in anything other than the two dances which put me out $70 with tips.

Faith was beautiful and sensual and I offered to take care of her OTC if she needed a sugar daddy, but I wasn't about to pay the club rates which are ridiculous.

Alas, she never showed and all I could do was dream about her. Wish I had gotten her digits! I will definitely go back to see Faith, but she is the only one worth seeing. If she wasn't there, I would skip the club.I agree the prices are way ridiculous. It's the reason I stopped going.

FSmith9009
08-13-15, 21:09
Lately there has been a ton of new talent at this place. And most are hot, young, and sexy! For those that don't know this is a black strip club so most of the dancers and customers are black. Everyone is cool and I have a lot of fun and enjoy myself. That's the important thing!

GeminiLvr
08-19-15, 06:17
Lately there has been a ton of new talent at this place. And most are hot, young, and sexy! For those that don't know this is a black strip club so most of the dancers and customers are black. Everyone is cool and I have a lot of fun and enjoy myself. That's the important thing!I haven't been back there in a little bit, have you been during the week? I happened to meet a young caucasian entertainer who said she worked mainly at Club Cabaret but also worked at the Mint. I wonder if you have seen her there at all, red headed nice ass.

FSmith9009
08-19-15, 19:48
I haven't been back there in a little bit, have you been during the week? I happened to meet a young caucasian entertainer who said she worked mainly at Club Cabaret but also worked at the Mint. I wonder if you have seen her there at all, red headed nice ass.I've gone during the week before. Sometimes it's better than the weekend. But if I go I usually go on the weekends because of my work. I haven't seen the white dancer you mentioned. Did she just start dancing at the Mint? There have been a lot of new dancers coming and going lately.

GeminiLvr
08-20-15, 16:56
I've gone during the week before. Sometimes it's better than the weekend. But if I go I usually go on the weekends because of my work. I haven't seen the white dancer you mentioned. Did she just start dancing at the Mint? There have been a lot of new dancers coming and going lately.I went and checked it out last night, was pretty slow but Ivy was there so I had a few drinks and chatted her up got a couple VIP dances from her. Which were done totally nude. Got to say it was very relaxed and chill had a good time.

Baja 910
09-03-15, 18:32
I went and checked it out last night, was pretty slow but Ivy was there so I had a few drinks and chatted her up got a couple VIP dances from her. Which were done totally nude. Got to say it was very relaxed and chill had a good time.I have been wanting to check out the mint. Is it white guy friendly?

Thanks Baja.

Luvstophuk
09-04-15, 14:07
Any idea if she is from the Raleigh area?

I went and checked it out last night, was pretty slow but Ivy was there so I had a few drinks and chatted her up got a couple VIP dances from her. Which were done totally nude. Got to say it was very relaxed and chill had a good time.

FSmith9009
09-04-15, 17:45
I have been wanting to check out the mint. Is it white guy friendly?

Thanks Baja.Yes of course The Mint is white guy friendly! LOL I see all races come there.

Baja 910
09-04-15, 21:14
Yes of course The Mint is white guy friendly! LOL I see all races come there.Thanks FSmith. I will check it out and report.

Sanp420
09-09-15, 12:58
Yes of course The Mint is white guy friendly! LOL I see all races come there.Is it mainly black girls on stage there?

FSmith9009
09-10-15, 21:56
I went and checked it out last night, was pretty slow but Ivy was there so I had a few drinks and chatted her up got a couple VIP dances from her. Which were done totally nude. Got to say it was very relaxed and chill had a good time.I saw a hot and sexy white girl at the Mint. I don't think she went by Ivy. She had a wolf head tattoo behind her neck. But there were a ton of sexy young chocolate girls too. No idea where all these random girls are coming from lately but it's great! Yes, the Mint is a black strip club and white people friendly for those wondering. LOL.

Baja 910
09-17-15, 15:14
I saw a hot and sexy white girl at the Mint. I don't think she went by Ivy. She had a wolf head tattoo behind her neck. But there were a ton of sexy young chocolate girls too. No idea where all these random girls are coming from lately but it's great! Yes, the Mint is a black strip club and white people friendly for those wondering. LOL.Great news. I plan to head over soon. Is afternoon a good time to go? I think they open at 4.

GeminiLvr
09-17-15, 17:36
Great news. I plan to head over soon. Is afternoon a good time to go? I think they open at 4.I have never been that early. Gets better later in evening.

GoodMund
09-21-15, 17:44
I've had some good times here with some very handy women in the VIP rooms, but that was a long time ago. My last few visits have sucked. Stopped in Friday evening and paid the cover, but there werent any dancers on stage for the first 30 minutes. The few girls that were there were either talking to each other or the bartender or on their phones. Me and another guy were each sitting alone, probably wondering why the hell we paid for this. I'm no Brad Pitt but I'm not that freakin bad. Someone could have noticed me sitting alone and chatted me up. Things didn't change when the stage finally came to life, as the girls seemed to be off in their own worlds. Management needs to remind them they are at work, there to make $ for themselves and the club. Pisses me off to sit there alone-- if I wanted to get ignored I would have gone home to the wife. Screw this place, I'm going to take my wallet someplace else.

SkinJr
10-04-15, 09:57
I'm in town for a week. Never got much at center folds. If someone could point me in direction for mileage I would appreciate it.

Does the one club still have the limo?

PM if needed. Thanks.

Skin.

Bulldogg
10-05-15, 10:26
I'm in town for a week. Never got much at center folds. If someone could point me in direction for mileage I would appreciate it.

Does the one club still have the limo?

PM if needed. Thanks.

Skin.Not 100% sure what you're asking, but I'll answer as well as I can.

Pretty sure the limo still runs between Centerfolds and Mirage.

I don't think SSJ uses the limo anymore.

DJprofessorK
10-05-15, 19:50
They still use the limo from what I understand. 325 for 30 minutes. Never done it myself. But I've heard varying accounts from the driver 'looks the other way' to 'ill do what I can to help you out, but I'm not breaking the law'. Its a huge gamble for 325 when for that amount you can get exactly what you're looking for and more.

DroidGold
10-06-15, 01:11
Not 100% sure what you're asking, but I'll answer as well as I can.

Pretty sure the limo still runs between Centerfolds and Mirage.

I don't think SSJ uses the limo anymore.Yes, SSJ has a limo now as do The treasure club. Had a great time at both places.

FSmith9009
10-17-15, 13:28
I have never been that early. Gets better later in evening.The Mint opens at 8:30 PM now. I agree it gets way better later in the evening like after 10:30 PM. But I that's true of any club IMHO.

FSmith9009
12-31-15, 19:53
Yes, SSJ has a limo now as do The treasure club. Had a great time at both places.SSJ still open? Anybody know?

Noisy
01-15-16, 09:46
Okay so decided to try this strip club from your area as I'm working around these neck of the woods and the club looks decent but other them that that's all the good I have to say, I showed up around 9 ish and they had just opened up the security guy said I had to wait still 45 minutes to let the girls get ready, so I did went in and like a said decent looking club, the girls on the other hand looked like they didn't care much on making money the we're either in there phones or talking to each other so I basically sat there alone just drinking my beer, but all black girls and 1 white girl working at the time and the bartender is cute but can't mix drinks.

LesterJJ
01-15-16, 16:37
Been meaning to post this for a while now. Have been a long time Strip Club fan and I have visited many inside NC and outside like California, Arizona, New York etc. So when I say the Treasure Club is my ATF I am not just trying to blow smoke. Now I generally I go during the day because they have good deals on lap dances and private rooms. I usually get the private room (sweet spot) for 60 $ which is 2 songs. The day staff usually consists of 4 or 5 girls. Generally a mix of Latin, AA, asian, and caucasian girls. I would say some of the girls are 7 & 8's but nothing under a 5 in looks. Some are more pushy about dances than others so you'll have to weed some out to find a fav. You can have a great time, but no exras or FS that I am aware of but the do a good job of making me happy when I leave if a little poorer. Also, the bartenders are super nice so take care of them.

Suki and Kimmie are my personal favorites. Their was a nice sexy latin girl that I loved but she doesn't seem to work there any more. Have not tried the Limo due to price but I am sure their would be a more open menu available.

Sandbagger
01-22-16, 23:09
Been meaning to post this for a while now. Have been a long time Strip Club fan and I have visited many inside NC and outside like California, Arizona, New York etc. So when I say the Treasure Club is my ATF I am not just trying to blow smoke. Now I generally I go during the day because they have good deals on lap dances and private rooms. I usually get the private room (sweet spot) for 60 $ which is 2 songs. The day staff usually consists of 4 or 5 girls. Generally a mix of Latin, AA, asian, and caucasian girls. I would say some of the girls are 7 & 8's but nothing under a 5 in looks. Some are more pushy about dances than others so you'll have to weed some out to find a fav. You can have a great time, but no exras or FS that I am aware of but the do a good job of making me happy when I leave if a little poorer. Also, the bartenders are super nice so take care of them.

Suki and Kimmie are my personal favorites. Their was a nice sexy latin girl that I loved but she doesn't seem to work there any more. Have not tried the Limo due to price but I am sure their would be a more open menu available.I've never met Suki but Kimmie is absolutely gorgeous. Lots of fun in the VIP.

DroidGold
01-27-16, 02:26

Suki and Kimmie are my personal favorites. Their was a nice sexy latin girl that I loved but she doesn't seem to work there any more. Have not tried the Limo due to price but I am sure their would be a more open menu available.Kimmie IMHO is the sexiest girl there by far, you might find prettier tho depending on your taste. As for the limo, it is indeed pretty steep price wise but I would still recommend it if you have the funds. I've enjoyed the ones that I've gotten in the past (kimmie being one of them among others).

FSmith9009
01-27-16, 08:17
I've never met Suki but Kimmie is absolutely gorgeous. Lots of fun in the VIP.Treasure Club all nude?

DroidGold
01-28-16, 21:56
Treasure Club all nude?Nah, topless still.

LeanCuisine76
02-01-16, 23:00
Anyone been to the Treasure Club during the lunch / afternoon hours? I was planning a visit soon. Wondered how many girls worked then. Hate walking in blind to what may or may not be there.

LesterJJ
02-02-16, 08:23
Anyone been to the Treasure Club during the lunch / afternoon hours? I was planning a visit soon. Wondered how many girls worked then. Hate walking in blind to what may or may not be there.I was there yesterday around 2 pm and they had 6 girls. So its usually more populated than most at that time of day I have found and they have dance specials till 6:30 pm. I find its the best time to gonis during the day.

Scotty66
02-02-16, 12:32
Anyone been to the Treasure Club during the lunch / afternoon hours? I was planning a visit soon. Wondered how many girls worked then. Hate walking in blind to what may or may not be there.Look at post 204. Only 5 down from yours. I think you will have your answer.

LeanCuisine76
02-08-16, 16:51
Went to the TC last week in the afternoon / evening. I was very pleased with the club and the ladies. The bartender was top notch as well as good looking. Got a dance multiple dances from Kimmy. She knows how to make you feel welcome, but is all about working the customers. Which she is there to make $$$ of course. Talked with a few other dancers as well out back smoking. All of them were very friendly. Wanted to try out Charlee, but was preoccupied. Charlee would be your type if you like a white girl with some thickness. This is the go to strip club in my book!

LesterJJ
02-08-16, 17:11
Went to the TC last week in the afternoon / evening. I was very pleased with the club and the ladies. The bartender was top notch as well as good looking. Got a dance multiple dances from Kimmy. She knows how to make you feel welcome, but is all about working the customers. Which she is there to make $$$ of course. Talked with a few other dancers as well out back smoking. All of them were very friendly. Wanted to try out Charlee, but was preoccupied. Charlee would be your type if you like a white girl with some thickness. This is the go to strip club in my book!I have probably spent my fair share in that club and I don't regret it. But beware its all about the sell and those girls do a great job at selling those dances and once you find the right combination of girl and dance then you'll be so hooked it will be like crack.

DroidGold
02-09-16, 02:11
I have probably spent my fair share in that club and I don't regret it. But beware its all about the sell and those girls do a great job at selling those dances and once you find the right combination of girl and dance then you'll be so hooked it will be like crack.I agree 100% That's I got to take a break LOL.

LesterJJ
02-09-16, 15:51
I agree 100% That's I got to take a break LOL.Yeah me too. I have decided that getting teased for that kind of cash is pretty silly when I could be spending it on a good HE.

LeanCuisine76
02-09-16, 19:13
Yeah me too. I have decided that getting teased for that kind of cash is pretty silly when I could be spending it on a good HE.For someone in a relationship, going to the clubs and not having to worry about LE may be worth the cost.

DJprofessorK
02-09-16, 19:34
Yeah me too. I have decided that getting teased for that kind of cash is pretty silly when I could be spending it on a good HE.This ALL DAY! We know how to dream and get straight to the chase! Great comment!

DroidGold
02-10-16, 03:17
Yeah me too. I have decided that getting teased for that kind of cash is pretty silly when I could be spending it on a good HE.Every once and awhile you might get lucky LOL.

LesterJJ
02-10-16, 09:42
Every once and awhile you might get lucky LOL.If you want to PM me who and where so I can get lucky too that would be great LOL.

Stay Safe.

ejodnem
02-15-16, 21:22
I'll be in the area a lot more frequently so I'll try to TOFTT but a starting point would be helpful. I'm hoping to find some action similar to what can be had in Detroit. PM if anyone has any suggestions and thanks in advance.

GoodMund
02-20-16, 08:52
Need your opinions here guys. Went to Treasure Club the other night and I just wanted to sit alone for a while and check out the talent. I like to see who's there before I commit to one girl for a conversation and dance. One dancer came over, introduced herself, took the hint and let me be. Perfect! Then London came by. I knew right away she wasn't my type but she Demanded a hug and plopped down and wouldn't stop questioning me. I'm not good at small talk but she was actually worse. As we watched a girl spin on the pole she asked me "can you ever see yourself on the stage?" Really? Ya, I my here to learn pole moves. Later in the stumbling mess of a conversation she said "I see that you're married". I answered " yes but we don't talk about that here". She was confused and a bit mad I didn't want to discuss that.

Is it just me or is that about the worst subject a dancer can bring up? If I'm married and in a strip club it's probably because I want to pretend for a while that I'm not married and I sure as hell don't want to give you the details honey! She finally left but was clearly pissed. Probably posting what an asshole I am on here blog someplace.

What do you guys think: is your wedding ring a conversation piece or not? What's the dumbest thing a dancer has ever said to you?

Member #5540
02-20-16, 14:04
Need your opinions here guys. Went to Treasure Club the other night and I just wanted to sit alone for a while and check out the talent. I like to see who's there before I commit to one girl for a conversation and dance. One dancer came over, introduced herself, took the hint and let me be. Perfect! Then London came by. I knew right away she wasn't my type but she Demanded a hug and plopped down and wouldn't stop questioning me. I'm not good at small talk but she was actually worse. As we watched a girl spin on the pole she asked me "can you ever see yourself on the stage?" Really? Ya, I my here to learn pole moves. Later in the stumbling mess of a conversation she said "I see that you're married". I answered " yes but we don't talk about that here". She was confused and a bit mad I didn't want to discuss that.

Is it just me or is that about the worst subject a dancer can bring up? If I'm married and in a strip club it's probably because I want to pretend for a while that I'm not married and I sure as hell don't want to give you the details honey! She finally left but was clearly pissed. Probably posting what an asshole I am on here blog someplace.

What do you guys think: is your wedding ring a conversation piece or not? What's the dumbest thing a dancer has ever said to you?It been my experience that strippers and escorts love married men. She knows you will not expose what she does with you. No strings attached so to say and she won't tell either I even pretended to be married once it was a good night for takeout after the club closed.

LesterJJ
02-20-16, 16:37
It been my experience that strippers and escorts love married men. She knows you will not expose what she does with you. No strings attached so to say and she won't tell either I even pretended to be married once it was a good night for takeout after the club closed.If they ask the married question I don't mind, its when they tell me about their life that bored me. I didn't come here to get to know you, I came to look at your nakid body and have it grind against me. If you want to tell me you like porn, lesbian sex and what your favorite position is great, but I don't care if your working your way through nursing school which I find hard to believe with $5,000 fake breasts poking me in the arm.

FSmith9009
02-21-16, 15:49
I'll be in the area a lot more frequently so I'll try to TOFTT but a starting point would be helpful. I'm hoping to find some action similar to what can be had in Detroit. PM if anyone has any suggestions and thanks in advance.What's the action in Detroit? Never been there.

FSmith9009
02-21-16, 15:51
If they ask the married question I don't mind, its when they tell me about their life that bored me. I didn't come here to get to know you, I came to look at your nakid body and have it grind against me. If you want to tell me you like porn, lesbian sex and what your favorite position is great, but I don't care if your working your way through nursing school which I find hard to believe with $5,000 fake breasts poking me in the arm.I wouldn't mind if they talked about meeting again outside the club or what we could do in VIP. Other than that. Blah, blah, blah. LOL.

JMonger
02-26-16, 06:16
Went to the TC last week in the afternoon / evening. I was very pleased with the club and the ladies. The bartender was top notch as well as good looking. Got a dance multiple dances from Kimmy. She knows how to make you feel welcome, but is all about working the customers. Which she is there to make $$$ of course. Talked with a few other dancers as well out back smoking. All of them were very friendly. Wanted to try out Charlee, but was preoccupied. Charlee would be your type if you like a white girl with some thickness. This is the go to strip club in my book!Had a rare trip to Greensboro yesterday, so I really appreciated the information on where I could go to relax before heading home. I arrived around 3 pm to find around six women and only 1 or two customers nice. I went in armed with your recommended names, but to my surprise the first lovely lady that introduced herself was Kimmy herself. We hit it off immediately as she is erudite and friendly, and didn't rush me. As the girls are there to make a living, I requested a dance, which was fantastic so I took her for a 'suite spot' where she gave me the best experience I have had with my pants on. Afterward, we sat and enjoyed a friendly conversation for an hour or two before I had to leave as I am one that enjoys getting to know the young ladies who are turning me on.

Thanks for the recommendation.

FSmith9009
02-27-16, 03:25
Had a rare trip to Greensboro yesterday, so I really appreciated the information on where I could go to relax before heading home. I arrived around 3 pm to find around six women and only 1 or two customers nice. I went in armed with your recommended names, but to my surprise the first lovely lady that introduced herself was Kimmy herself. We hit it off immediately as she is erudite and friendly, and didn't rush me. As the girls are there to make a living, I requested a dance, which was fantastic so I took her for a 'suite spot' where she gave me the best experience I have had with my pants on. Afterward, we sat and enjoyed a friendly conversation for an hour or two before I had to leave as I am one that enjoys getting to know the young ladies who are turning me on.

Thanks for the recommendation.The Treasure Club is lame IMO. But YMMV.

Gigabyte40
02-27-16, 04:18
What's the action in Detroit? Never been there.Speaking of strip clubs in Detroit: There's a good Cinemax TV series called Topless Prophet. It's a 10 part series about a Detroit Strip Club chain. And the girls that work there. See http://www.cinemax.com/after-dark/topless-prophet/.

FSmith9009
03-05-16, 15:57
Speaking of strip clubs in Detroit: There's a good Cinemax TV series called Topless Prophet. It's a 10 part series about a Detroit Strip Club chain. And the girls that work there. See http://www.cinemax.com/after-dark/topless-prophet/.OMG I wish there were a place like that here! Looks like so much fun.

Vocable
03-05-16, 19:12
It's been a while since the series was shot. Yes I'm from Motown and frequently left Coliseum when the camera crews arrived. Most of the ladies in the series hav moved on, but it still can we an exciting place and there are other clubs that are as much fun as well. I moved south In September and there very few things I miss about Detroit the clubs are one of them.

Speaking of strip clubs in Detroit: There's a good Cinemax TV series called Topless Prophet. It's a 10 part series about a Detroit Strip Club chain. And the girls that work there. See http://www.cinemax.com/after-dark/topless-prophet/.

FSmith9009
03-11-16, 23:55
It's been a while since the series was shot. Yes I'm from Motown and frequently left Coliseum when the camera crews arrived. Most of the ladies in the series hav moved on, but it still can we an exciting place and there are other clubs that are as much fun as well. I moved south In September and there very few things I miss about Detroit the clubs are one of them.The club scene here is dead. The girls don't look like that or can dance like that.

RobertSteve12
03-15-16, 14:36
Last night I visited the tc for the first time. , I was sitting by myself and then this hot sexy petite girl named Ada sat with me. At first I though she was asian but she's Latin. She made my experience at tc the best. She was sweet, lovely and didn't rush me to get any dances. We did a couch dance but I couldn'tresist my self from touching her. So we went to a sweet spot, I absolutely loved it. And I'll be going back to the Tc.

LuvtheLife
04-01-16, 11:57
There used to be a club in Memphis called Christies that had private rooms with everything on the table in the negotiation much like BT's or the Fight Club in Detroit. Is Christies in Greensboro the same?

Bulldogg
04-01-16, 19:59
There used to be a club in Memphis called Christies that had private rooms with everything on the table in the negotiation much like BT's or the Fight Club in Detroit. Is Christies in Greensboro the same?No. Not unless things have changed drastically since last time I was there.

FSmith9009
04-01-16, 22:17
No. Not unless things have changed drastically since last time I was there.Nope. Still the same. Air dances.

Go to the Mint on E Market it's way better only if you like chocolate

GeminiLvr
04-02-16, 06:45
Nope. Still the same. Air dances.

Go to the Mint on E Market it's way better only if you like chocolateHave you been to the Mint lately? Amy new talentu.

FSmith9009
04-02-16, 12:27
Have you been to the Mint lately? Amy new talentu.Yes I went last week and there were a LOT of new talent! The place is small and hard to believe there were over 15 girls in there. Often I'd see 4 or 5 girls dancing on the same stage at the same time. That's exciting!

LuvtheLife
04-10-16, 14:26
Nope. Still the same. Air dances.

Go to the Mint on E Market it's way better only if you like chocolateI love chocolate, maybe things will be slow tomorrow night. Chocolate is one of the reasons I enjoy Atlanta so much.

FSmith9009
04-11-16, 23:24
I love chocolate, maybe things will be slow tomorrow night. Chocolate is one of the reasons I enjoy Atlanta so much.I'm sure ATL is better but the Mint of GSO is not too bad on a good night LOL I always have a good time.

ejodnem
04-13-16, 14:46
Sorry for the late reply. DET is great for strip clubs. I didn't believe it when I heard it but when I finally got to go, I'm always trying to find excuses to go back there!

Last time I was in GSO, I hit up TC. Pretty tame compare to others and I did indulge in the limo ride. Definitely pricey but you should get most of what you want out of it. Again it's pricey compared to what can be had but there's not much risk in dealing with LE and I left satisfied.

Any other clubs in the area I should hit up? I'm not really into chocolate but some of the comments have my attention.

NightTraveler
05-29-16, 02:51
Does anyone know of a dancer named Sophie? Brunette, skinny, long brown hair? Slightly older?

Member #5540
06-04-16, 19:21
I been wanting to check out the treasure club close to the airport, but a dancer at the tiki club in hi point said that was a rough place. I went there a few years ago when it was the executive suite and had no problems. Do they still do the two dollar bill thing?

SetForLife
06-04-16, 20:06
I been wanting to check out the treasure club close to the airport, but a dancer at the tiki club in hi point said that was a rough place. I went there a few years ago when it was the executive suite and had no problems. Do they still do the two dollar bill thing?Don't seem rough to me just your avg Vegas style stripclub. Shady hotels near by. It in An office park.

SPrice52
06-05-16, 11:17
I been wanting to check out the treasure club close to the airport, but a dancer at the tiki club in hi point said that was a rough place. I went there a few years ago when it was the executive suite and had no problems. Do they still do the two dollar bill thing?Treasure club isn't really a rough place it's just across the street from a shady looking hotel that gets a lot of LEO activity. To be honest the club is trash just like mirage. Christies or the cheetah club are better choices.

Emeralddragon6
06-22-16, 18:28
Is south side jonnys still a good place for full boat fun?

DroidGold
06-23-16, 01:01
Is south side jonnys still a good place for full boat fun?It's been a min since I've been there but there's still some fun to be had. Sadly the talent is somewhat sub-par compared to other places tho.

FSmith9009
06-25-16, 22:19
It's been a min since I've been there but there's still some fun to be had. Sadly the talent is somewhat sub-par compared to other places tho.It used to be a fun spot but when they increased the door charge I eventually stopped going. It's too far out of the way to pay a bunch of money not to see much imo.

OrdinaryJohn
07-01-16, 15:19
Going to be in town next week and staying closeby, so figured I'd check it out one night. How's the talent these days? Decent mileage in the VIP room?

If not, other recommendations in the area?

FSmith9009
07-15-16, 13:42
Going to be in town next week and staying closeby, so figured I'd check it out one night. How's the talent these days? Decent mileage in the VIP room?

If not, other recommendations in the area?I stopped going to Christie's Cabaret years ago it become boring to me with the air dances and not worth it VIP room. Maybe it's changed but I haven't heard anything to the contrary.

OrdinaryJohn
07-21-16, 07:54
I stopped going to Christie's Cabaret years ago it become boring to me with the air dances and not worth it VIP room. Maybe it's changed but I haven't heard anything to the contrary.I went last week. Drank too much, spent too much money but it was fun. Got a dance from the best looking dancer I've seen in a long time. Tall, long legs, perfect body, nice bolt-ons. Went to VIP room with her-- not a ton of mileage but she was smoking hot so I didn't really care.

Drank a few more and wasn't going to do anything else but this little Asian girl came over and started chatting me up and rubbing on me and talking shit to me. She asked me if I had ever cum from a lap dance. This got me interested! Got a dealin VIP since it was late and slow night. Lots of grinding and touching. Lots of fun.