PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Xtra8
08-29-12, 07:43
Haven't seen any dreams on the local SW in the area, anyone have any info or locations?

LexintonLuther
08-29-12, 12:29
Haven't seen any dreams on the local SW in the area, anyone have any info or locations?Sir Xtra8,

RTFF mate, also go to general post for info. You might find what you are looking for.

Lex Luther

DeepBlueWave
03-07-13, 03:21
Late Wednesday / early Thursday saw a couple of young SWs downtown (301 / Person area). One BSW, one WSW. Also another super-sized BSW there. Cumberland Road had a girl sitting in a chair. I stay away, but for those who say there are no girls out in Fayetteville, well-there were plenty.

Shazz
05-29-13, 21:18
Cruised up US 301 on my delivery tues evening and spotted a W / F walking on the service road by 301 out SE of town where there are a hand full of cheap motels, near the airport area I think. (I'm not local just passing thur). I looped around and went back by her and she changed directions. Figured I had better finish my work so I left the area. After finishing I decided to back track and checked the area again and there she was in the same area. Didn't want to stop on the road so I pulled into a closed business parking lot and sure enough she walked up to the car. Said her name was Andrea (about a 6-7 on the scale. 40ish, strawberry blonde) and she was from MI. And had been in town for a couple of weeks and was staying in a motel in the area and didn't have a job. Said she was going to work for a carnival that is coming to town next week. Anyway after son chit chat she wanted. 4 for a BJ. For some reason I just didn't feel comfortable and my gut said to move on so I proceeded down the 71 route to the soup plant. That being said she's been on my mind and if any of you local mongers are out that way and can check her out further I would appreciate a PM and her number. (She did have a cell phone) I'll be coming back thur the area Mon. Evening. This was about 6:30 and again about 8:30.

DeepBlueWave
09-05-13, 23:53
I dreamed I talked with this girl I met working the Mountain Drive / Gillespie Street area. She was a thin, white brunette and had decent legs that she showed off with a pair of shorts. Nothing really to look at, but considering the area, probably the usual or maybe better. I asked for a room, and she said it was not a problem. She said she needed to go to the store to get a 2 liter, so I dropped her off at the Exxon. She was going to leave her purse in the car, but I told her to take it. I provided her Mr. Jackson to make her purchase. She came back and we went to the place, but she said someone was using it, and to park across the road. I don't like to take my newer vehicle down unpaved roads, nor do I like the prospects of what I might encounter if she had tipped off somone while in the store, so I parked in front of the home she claimed was hers. We enjoyed one another's company for a while, and I left satisfied. I would recommend if you are desperate / close to broke or if you just like the thrill of it all. She was nothing to write home about with looks or performance, even at the rock-bottom end of the spectrum, but she did what she needed to, and left with no hassles, which is about all you can ask for on the street. She said she had a couple of girls: one teen and one baby. I woke up just as she left for her house, which may have been a crack house. Stay safe.

DeepBlueWave
09-21-13, 09:07
For those who say Fayetteville is dead, it may not be. Was downtown (Person / Russell / Eastern) Wednesday night and saw several SWs. A thin BSW working the side streets. A blonde and shapely WSW on Person. An older WSW on Eastern. A stout WSW closer to the bus station. And more. So many I thought maybe it was a sting operation. Went to Mountain and saw two more good-looking WSWs up by El Rancho walking toward 301. Again, had not seen any of these before and was not sure if they were on the up-and-up but reporting FWIW. Stay safe.

NCJoyRide
09-21-13, 10:21
For those who say Fayetteville is dead, it may not be. Was downtown (Person / Russell / Eastern) Wednesday night and saw several SWs. A thin BSW working the side streets. A blonde and shapely WSW on Person. An older WSW on Eastern. A stout WSW closer to the bus station. And more. So many I thought maybe it was a sting operation. Went to Mountain and saw two more good-looking WSWs up by El Rancho walking toward 301. Again, had not seen any of these before and was not sure if they were on the up-and-up but reporting FWIW. Stay safe.Thanks for the update. I haven't seen many, but I'm not driving at the bar hours. Haha.

I see it funny how so many of Fayetteville SW are now on BP.

DeepBlueWave
09-26-13, 02:54
Thanks for the update. I haven't seen many, but I'm not driving at the bar hours. Haha.

I see it funny how so many of Fayetteville SW are now on BP.I've been on Bragg Boulevard. As always, several SWs out but Uncle Leo is usually parked across from the bars in a lights-out cruiser, so I would be careful who you talk with.

Sprat
10-20-13, 16:12
A friend of mine a UTR from Fayetteville (since moved) told me to look up Caroline (Carol) does anyone have contact info on her.

Thanks pm me digits.

MyDreams
11-18-13, 20:26
PM me for info fellas... Been seeing her a few months now and she is legit. 287064287065.

DbrownHornet
12-11-13, 01:25
I was in the Ville about two weeks ago and noticed that the Oriental was closed 2. Could it have been the $75 massGES. Who knows. I'm just amazed at the lack of similar adult services in the Ville with all of the military folks. I think things were different about 20 years ago which was a little bit before my mongoring adventures began. Anyway, no SWs were out in the normal areas. So I hit the area across the street from what I think is call Boonie Doonn or something. I picked up a decent looking MIF WSW (blond originally from Pennsylvania). Anyway, I went to her spot out of the area off Bragg for a nice flute lesson and dropped her back off. She was cool and very laid back. She told me not to pick up the girls at the store / gas station in Boonie on the same side as the plaza that use to have all of the Asian jack shacks because they would rob you or worse. What happened to all of the asian jack spots? This town is getting 2 clean. Until next time.

Jaynizzle00
12-13-13, 00:04
Was out on Bragg Blvd saw a few BSW but also saw several LEO out. One was sitting in a lights out watching so be careful.

TaxiDriver45
01-21-14, 10:03
I'm here from Miami for a few days and haven't been here in a while. Are there still girls around the 301 truck stop or how about the bus station downtown. Hoping to get a reply, I see this site is not used very much.

Nohandbecky69
01-21-14, 20:21
I'm here from Miami for a few days and haven't been here in a while. Are there still girls around the 301 truck stop or how about the bus station downtown. Hoping to get a reply, I see this site is not used very much.Yes there is some just be careful.

RollingDirty
01-28-14, 20:33
I didn't know there was one, could someone post or PM me the exact location?

R D

Browsebot
01-29-14, 13:07
I didn't know there was one, could someone post or PM me the exact location? R DThe "truck stop", if it can really be called that for all practical purposes, is at 210 N Eastern Blvd, Fayetteville, NC. There's a big sign that says "301 Truck Stop"...hard to miss. But if you start looping the residential side streets in that area, as well as the residential side streets on the opposite side of Person Street, you're likely to see walkers, or women "down on their luck" who say that they are "walking to a convenience store" and might be open to the offer of a ride, especially in the summer time. It's probably hit-or-miss when the temperatures are freezing, but walkers will still be out in that area because of their needs.

Jheru361
02-14-14, 19:12
Fellow Adventurers,

Was driving home today, not looking for anything. Saw a bird, WSW she looked too good to be on the stroll. Picked her up on Mountain. She let me know her name is Serenity. She dwells in both worlds, BP and SW. Was well worth it. Will definitely be calling upon this one again. Medium height blond hair with red highlights.

SteveVaugh
02-19-14, 01:50
Whats up with all those Sheriff & FayPD cruisers out there at around 0920 pm? Watch your sixes guys... Watch your sixes.

Rob68
02-19-14, 18:39
I concur with everything you said, I had picked her up earlier in the day strolling around the mountain. Definitely worth the 40 spot. The BBBJ skills leave a little to be desired but that sweet little all natural honey hole is one of the finest I have seen on a SW / BP girl. Def calling her again.

Fellow Adventurers,

Was driving home today, not looking for anything. Saw a bird, WSW she looked too good to be on the stroll. Picked her up on Mountain. She let me know her name is Serenity. She dwells in both worlds, BP and SW. Was well worth it. Will definitely be calling upon this one again. Medium height blond hair with red highlights.

MyDreams
02-21-14, 19:45
Any pics or times when Serenity has been spotted? From the sounds of it, I'd love to run into her on the trail.

Member #4679
02-25-14, 14:35
I concur with everything you said, I had picked her up earlier in the day strolling around the mountain. Definitely worth the 40 spot. The BBBJ skills leave a little to be desired but that sweet little all natural honey hole is one of the finest I have seen on a SW / BP girl. Def calling her again.I've heard a lot about this bird. I'm really tempted to check her out. Anyway Hello, guys finally decided to post.

SouthBoy
03-10-14, 07:38
Hey I'm a out of town and I read them earlier post which really helpful and found the "truck stop" pretty easily, but got there yesterday at 11 and drove around them area for a hour or little more and only saw one guarantee WSW who got picked before I got to her. She was real skinny, and just sitting on their side walk. I spotted another woman walking but not sure if was a SW. She had short red hair wore glasses and big chest a thick woman. I tried asking her for directions but she just keep walking. Any info on her. Also when is the best time to be out there.

SteveVaugh
03-11-14, 02:36
Hey I'm a out of town and I read them earlier post which really helpful and found the "truck stop" pretty easily, but got there yesterday at 11 and drove around them area for a hour or little more and only saw one guarantee WSW who got picked before I got to her. She was real skinny, and just sitting on their side walk. I spotted another woman walking but not sure if was a SW. She had short red hair wore glasses and big chest a thick woman. I tried asking her for directions but she just keep walking. Any info on her. Also when is the best time to be out there.Now was she a WSW near (She had short red hair wore glasses) near the hotel / greyhound bus stop? If yes, she is legit but she definitely doesn't have big chest nor is a thick woman. Also, watch your 6 and stay cautious around that area. Sheriff's office and Fay PD are less than a mile away and have marked cars parked in the dark stalking us and observing what's happening around. I pulled into one of those streets last Friday and had a FPD tail me almost the entire stretch till I drove off on to the Elizabeth Town exit.

WinstonRoch
03-11-14, 23:40
I dreamed I picked up a WSW on Bragg Blvd. She was skinny and had a nice rack, but otherwise she was pretty rough looking (obviously some heavy drug use), but I was horny as hell so I agreed to give her 40 and asked if she had a place. She said she had a room that she pays $10 to use. Her directions lead me to a pretty run down little neighborhood and we go into a house and a homeless looking guy greets us at the door and we walk in and there is a black guy covering his face with the oversized white t-shirt he was wearing. Needless to say I proceeded with much caution. We go into a bedroom, I place the 40 on the table and she takes her boobs out and pulls down her pants. She had a thick Bush and lots of underarm hair. She asked, "Do you mind if I sit down and give you head while you stand up", I agreed and she went to work after. It was an ok BBBJ, but nothing spectacular, then here's the kicker; after about 2 minutes she looks up and asks if I wanted to fuck. I said "sure, do you have a condom" she says "no, I just used my last one, but you can fuck me and pull out". I respectfully declined, jacked off and sprayed a huge load all over her face and tits and left. I can't believe this SW really was going to do uncovered full service. What a crazy dream!

MrWiggles1980
03-15-14, 23:40
Seems to be stings up and down 301. Best to stay away from there tonight.

Wiggles.

Shazz
03-27-14, 10:37
Seems to be stings up and down 301. Best to stay away from there tonight.

Wiggles.Drove down Mountain about 8 last evening. Looked like they were holding a blue light special. Left.

DbrownHornet
05-18-14, 19:19
I passed through Fayetteville late Sunday night on Mother's day on my way back from VA weekend. It's been a while since I been in town and I hit the northern section of 301 near the truck stop and nothing was going on. So, I kept south on 301 until I hit the intersection of 301 and eastern bld were I made a right at the light. I spotted what looked to be a tall, big boobed, red head (to good to be true) sitting on the steps of a funeral home not to far from the intersection. I keep on going because she was stationary and just looked to good. Anyway, I circled around the block and came back up eastern and the red head was on the move, so I stopped and she jumped in without questions. The next thing I know she pulled out the nicest set of big soft freckled boobs that had me speechless for a moment. I'm thinking to myself this lady is wild. Anyway, we settle on a flute lesson and I we headed off to a secluded location. On our way, she got buck-naked revealing a clean-shaven, puffy kitty that I just had to sample. We ended up having a very rushed drama lesson on her part because all of a sudden she had to meet someone. Anyway, the name she gave me was Crystal and your lesson may very, so be cautious. She did have great body though and soon as we finished she called some guy who was waiting for her when I dropped her off.

On my way to drop off Crystal, I say two SWs walking along 301 near the sheriff annex. So after I dropped her off, I headed back to see what's the business. Anyway, one was a twenty something, slim blond with long bleach blond hair and a tan, the other was 30 ish long darker blond hair and asked the least questions. The older one (Stacy) ended up being the winner and we headed off to another location for a nice long flute lesson. It turns out that this lady specialized in no hands flute playing which was great and she was in no hurry at all. I dropped her off at her room were she was met by another male manager, but he was cool. From there I headed across town to Bragg Blvd where I immediately spotted a older petite WSW wearing some tight jeans and tight fitting top walking between the Taco Bell and what used to be Oriental Introductions. I circled around and scooped her up too. I ended up giving her a small token for time and a ride. I'm not young as I used to be and decided not to partake in any lessons, but took a rain check for next time.

On funny yet sad thing I saw on my trip through Fayetteville was a young BFSW standing in front of the McDonalds on Bragg trying to distinguish herself from the HE-she's a block away by having her shirt tucked up over her stomach revealing a baby bump to prospects passing by on Bragg. Anyway, until next time, bye.

LittleRascal
05-20-14, 16:40
Last week was a pretty good week for SW action. They were out everywhere. I go out there yesterday, passing through areas like Eastern Blvd., Bragg Blvd., and Persons Blvd., etc. And there are a just a couple trying to discreetly linger around here and there. I return a few hours later, passing through again, and they're all gone. Nothing but cops out. On my way out of the area I spotted maybe four or so cop cars. So I decided it's definitely time to call it a night. Wish I could have gotten a look at the "baby bump" the previous poster mentioned. That must have been interesting to see passing by.

DbrownHornet
05-20-14, 21:36
The intersection was s. 301 and w. Mountain dr.! Sorry fellas.

I passed through Fayetteville late Sunday night on Mother's day on my way back from VA weekend. It's been a while since I been in town and I hit the northern section of 301 near the truck stop and nothing was going on. So, I kept south on 301 until I hit the intersection of 301 and eastern bld were I made a right at the light. I spotted what looked to be a tall, big boobed, red head (to good to be true) sitting on the steps of a funeral home not to far from the intersection. I keep on going because she was stationary and just looked to good. Anyway, I circled around the block and came back up eastern and the red head was on the move, so I stopped and she jumped in without questions. The next thing I know she pulled out the nicest set of big soft freckled boobs that had me speechless for a moment. I'm thinking to myself this lady is wild. Anyway, we settle on a flute lesson and I we headed off to a secluded location. On our way, she got buck-naked revealing a clean-shaven, puffy kitty that I just had to sample. We ended up having a very rushed drama lesson on her part because all of a sudden she had to meet someone. Anyway, the name she gave me was Crystal and your lesson may very, so be cautious. She did have great body though and soon as we finished she called some guy who was waiting for her when I dropped her off.

On my way to drop off Crystal, I say two SWs walking along 301 near the sheriff annex. So after I dropped her off, I headed back to see what's the business. Anyway, one was a twenty something, slim blond with long bleach blond hair and a tan, the other was 30 ish long darker blond hair and asked the least questions. The older one (Stacy) ended up being the winner and we headed off to another location for a nice long flute lesson. It turns out that this lady specialized in no hands flute playing which was great and she was in no hurry at all. I dropped her off at her room were she was met by another male manager, but he was cool. From there I headed across town to Bragg Blvd where I immediately spotted a older petite WSW wearing some tight jeans and tight fitting top walking between the Taco Bell and what used to be Oriental Introductions. I circled around and scooped her up too. I ended up giving her a small token for time and a ride. I'm not young as I used to be and decided not to partake in any lessons, but took a rain check for next time.

On funny yet sad thing I saw on my trip through Fayetteville was a young BFSW standing in front of the McDonalds on Bragg trying to distinguish herself from the HE-she's a block away by having her shirt tucked up over her stomach revealing a baby bump to prospects passing by on Bragg. Anyway, until next time, bye.

LittleRascal
06-09-14, 00:01
I was up there about two weeks ago, and noticed a WSW in front of Super Beauty World off of Bragg Blvd giving me the come hither look. When I made another sweep through the area she was gone. I returned another day, and I noticed no one was there, but in the parking lot an empty police car was parked (a decoy). So apparently someone alerted or complained to LE about it, (probably the people working at Super Beauty World I'd imagine), and LE responded. Might be a place worth checking out in the future unless LE plans on keeping a car parked there forever to scare people off, of which I'd think they'd eventually want to put that car to better use, and maybe move it to another location at some point, but I don't know. LE was also using motorcycles to be sneaky, parking around gas stations on Eastern Blvd, so that's something else to be aware of as I dreamed someone told me that some of the guys are being super obvious driving around the same area like 18 times in a short period of time. Of course that's going to attract some attention.

I also dreamed I had an interesting run in with a group of SWs on Bragg Blvd not far from that intersection as LE was making their presence known in that area late at night. In the dream, they were dressed like working girls, but had the excuse of being strippers at a strip club, and their car having just conveniently ran out of gas just as a number of the gas stations had closed on Bragg Blvd, conveniently giving them an excuse to make an extended stroll through the area with a small gas can despite the LE presence when all the other SWs had fleed. In my dream, they also told me that some of the Fayetteville LE are their best customers, which sort of took me by surprise given how much LE would appear to be cracking down. I couldn't believe it.

Mafiamang
06-09-14, 15:09
In the last month I've seen Carol, Hillary AND Taylor all along the mountain before 301. Stopped to talk to each a couple of times. I guess I had forgotten how good the pickings are once the weather warms up. Taylor was staying at the house that Carol used to stay at and told me about how Hillary managed to get herself thrown out by getting into a fight. Less than a week later I picked Hillary up and she confirmed the story from the other end, poor thing. When I picked Carol up she readily told me about the drama as well. Some times I wish I had a second place that I wouldn't mind taking these birds back to. I'll never bring them to my actual pad, but there could be a lot more fun had given circumstance. Got Hillary's digits and backed them up on the cloud, but then got Carols new number and had to ditch the burner before I backed the info up. FML. Anyone have current digits for Carol?

ManG.

Renegade33
06-13-14, 09:21
Was taking a stroll on Eastern near Person and met Hope. Short blonde hair, thick girl, not a looker but a nice body. Decided on a flute lesson and went to a secluded area where she played very nicely. Said she's available anytime and gave me her digits. Didn't seem to be under the influence. PM for specifics.

OralLuvr69
07-08-14, 21:35
Are they having some kind of election in the ville. 2 nights in a row have seen nothing but LE on Bragg and the mountain. Wasting gas LOL. Looks like some sort of clean up the streets campaign!!

Choib69
08-20-14, 22:31
Had the opportunity to dream about Christy tonight while we were on the Mountain. She claims to be 39 which I would say is a fair representation but she does look mid-30's. Has large ample soft breasts and a great ass. She does have a slight mid-section but I'm not perfect either. She hopped in my vehicle and we proceeded to a secluded spot. Did a check while driving as she whipped out both breasts as I fondled them and stared in awe. We arrived to the secluded spot about 5 min from where I dreamt of picking her up. We agreed to. 4 for half and half and everything was covered. Her CBJ skills were adequate as she went up and down on my member while fondling the boys down stairs. We proceeded to mish and I was amble to suckle on those large breasts as I went to town. Her womanhood was fairly tight and I exploded into the cover. We each cleaned up and I dropped her off near the pick up. Overall not bad time for what I dreamt that I gave her. Also to note saw another WSW but she was very very thin. So thin that I saw every bone in her legs as I was scanning the area. She looked early to mid-30's from what I could tell. That thin isn't really my thing but to each their own. As always we all have our own demons.

Jheru361
08-21-14, 17:58
Was off Mountain by the carwash there on Camden. It was about 10 at night. Saw what appeared to be a WSW. She was hanging out by herself by the carwash. Not wanting to be too obvious I turned into one of the stalls there. Observed she was looking and drove up.

To see what she was about. She got in and we discussed what she was offering. . 4 for half and half. She looks white but when she speaks you know she is either Hispanic or Lumbee. Nice looking, slim body, long black hair, looks to be about 20-24 y / o. Had seen her before and she remembered me. Once we chatted I remembered her also. Went to a secluded location and she performed one helluva flute session. Proceeded to try out the honey pot and it is nice and tight. She is an excellent performer. Will try and get her name next time. She doesn't have a phone yet. Lets me know she is new. Dropped her of at a house and there were numerous other ladies around.

Wildthang36
12-14-14, 09:41
Not too much of a report. Made the troll through lower Eastern and found three ladies out. One was in the middle of the road holding a blinking light, waving her arms and doing a dangerous dance with traffic. Too high profile for me.

Made the loop around the block and saw a decent looking WSW, ?8. 9-9, mid-to-late twenties on the SW scale, slim, be"cups. Amanda. Drove around a few looking for a safe place, went through the usual formalities and settled on going back to her room. Interesting that each place she suggested was very open, public and a recipe for disaster. Room was unkempt, very low-end, and open uneaten food sitting around. Was careful to keep my clothes off the bed, floor, chair.

Anyway, agreed on the deed which was proposed with great caution in mind. She gave the usual kids, husband KIA, trying to make it on the street, no habit she claimed. Note: I did not find the typical habit smells to be present.

Got to her room, took care of the business end of it and that was the most exciting point of the engagement. We had agreed to some mutual DITY and she seemed ok with that. She barely exposed herself, tried to keep both feet in the jeans. Finally with a little coaxing, I got one leg out in order to view her valuables. I asked for some attention for the boys and she agreed, when I asked for a little lip service with the boys, she declined, but agreed to some tongue action on the half shaft.

Kitty was semi- shaven, and appeared and smelled clean. Large labia. She did put on a good show but seemed very detached and disassociated with the task at hand.

Did the deed and couldn't get out of the room fast enough. As we exited and she could see the street, she waved a guy over. Figuring it was her controller or fast break to make a buy. I went the other way and got back on my way.

Would not repeat. I guess I am spoiled with an ATF, which incidentally I have not seen in a while. Looked for her 2 x, but had to to through Nam anyway, so I said what the heck.

Stay safe my friends!

WT- Piece out! LOL.

PayForPlay21
01-01-15, 11:20
Saw two WSW on Bragg near the peach.

RidinAround
01-01-15, 22:14
Saw a WSW in front of peaches tonite. I drove past and turned around and some guy came out of no where with a back pack and started talking to here. Then uncle LEO was in two cars riding aorund the area. Be careful out there and remember be safe.

HungovrTonite
01-18-15, 14:32
I had been meeting with a few WSW over the past couple of months. None really worth reporting on but decided that it was time to share since I haven't in a while. Decided to climb the Mountain on Thursday morning around 630 am because I wanted a BBBJ. There were at least 3 WSW out during that time which I was surprised given the weather lately. Most of the WSW were along the sideroads of 301 except one WSW named Trudy who was working the Mountain. 1st WSW was a BBW and that's not really what I am into. 2nd was a young skinny WSW, which looked great but usually doesn't like to CIM. 3rd was Trudy, two-toned color hair, early to mid-30's, decent looking face. This one has probably been in the game for a little bit because she was just not talkative at all. No small talk just business, which is fine with me. Picked her up by offering a ride which she said no thanks, then stood there in awkward silence. I finally said "ok then, looking for a date?" which she replied yes. I do the best I can to be as non descript as possible when talking to the walkers until they are in the car. Once inside we did a LEO check and were good to go. Found a spot and agreed on a BBBJ for. 4. Told her I wanted to play with the breasts after feeling how nice during the LEO check. Took off all the layers of clothing and had a decent set of Cs, some extra weight around the waist but I can deal with that. Pulled our Jr. And she went straight to work with her BBBJ with a good amount of DT action. After a while let her know I was going to blow, she kept going with a CIM. Opened the door to spit and I drove her back to the Mountain. States she's usually there early morning between 5 and 7. If you see her it is worth your time. She said she had a room but I opted for car date since I am more comfortable there.

WelderStang
01-31-15, 04:32
Hey guys, I'm here visiting for a few days. Read through some of the posts to see where to do a little bit of trolling. Took a drive through mountain around 1030 at night and picked one up by 301. Short skinny blonde. Said name was Kristen, I think. Drove down the road a bit and found a spot. Nice no rush BBBJ. Covered up and went to mish. Finished in the cover and dropped her off by a "friend's" house.

Went back out around 100. Found one walking out of her room there by mountain and 301. Another short and skinny one. Not bad looking. Dark hair with some blonde highlights I think. She said her name was Barbara. She gave a very nice BBBJ. Told her to get on top and she rode me real nice. Went to mish and almost had her feet behind her head! Finished up and dropped her off by where I picked her up. They were the only two I seen tonight. Stay safe guys.

DustyRhodes
02-01-15, 05:44
Hey guys, I'm here visiting for a few days. Read through some of the posts to see where to do a little bit of trolling. Took a drive through mountain around 1030 at night and picked one up by 301. Short skinny blonde. Said name was Kristen, I think. Drove down the road a bit and found a spot. Nice no rush BBBJ. Covered up and went to mish. Finished in the cover and dropped her off by a "friend's" house.

Went back out around 100. Found one walking out of her room there by mountain and 301. Another short and skinny one. Not bad looking. Dark hair with some blonde highlights I think. She said her name was Barbara. She gave a very nice BBBJ. Told her to get on top and she rode me real nice. Went to mish and almost had her feet behind her head! Finished up and dropped her off by where I picked her up. They were the only two I seen tonight. Stay safe guys.There's always action on 301, seems like new talent also. There's always a strong LE presence due to local, sheriff & state annexes. What was donations? Where you traveling from? What's it like there? Stay safe.

PayForPlay21
02-27-15, 20:20
Saw two near cook out one WSW and a BSW. Didn't stop saw nothing in the other spots.

Slowboy43
03-28-15, 10:54
Yea I was up that way two day ago saw to WSW.

Pick up one name Kristy took her to peaches and got BBBJ.

And she got on top rode to completion 30 for fun.

Got her number if anybody wants pm me.

She had nice tits and.

Pussy lips.

Slowboy43
03-28-15, 12:23
Saw two WSW on Bragg near peaches one look.

Like she had something extra so I scooped one name.

Kristi took her to peaches BBBJ and she finished with.

Her ridding on top 50 for getting in peaches and her.

Got her digits if any one wants pm me.

SteveVaugh
04-08-15, 03:09
Monger Nation,

Does anyone have any insight into the whereabouts of Carol? I used to see her atleast once a week back when I was at Fayettenam. I do miss her and will be driving down soon. Any info will be greatly appreciated!

SV.

Phrixxus
04-08-15, 17:43
Monger Nation,

Does anyone have any insight into the whereabouts of Carol? I used to see her atleast once a week back when I was at Fayettenam. I do miss her and will be driving down soon. Any info will be greatly appreciated!

SV.I have seen her over near her old haunt of West mountain and Sandy valley. Even though her attitude is the same, I'm afraid the streets have taken a terrible toll on her.

Phrixxuss.

Chasing the dream.

More than I should, not as much as I'd like.

Jaynizzle00
04-08-15, 22:16
Has anyone ever picked up any of the SW near the mickey dees? I have been through there several times but last night I saw what I could almost bet all my money was a man. This chick was huge. Never tested the waters but I was certainly scared last night. I visit your city often and have always wondered about the area.

DbrownHornet
04-10-15, 22:53
Has anyone ever picked up any of the SW near the mickey dees? I have been through there several times but last night I saw what I could almost bet all my money was a man. This chick was huge. Never tested the waters but I was certainly scared last night. I visit your city often and have always wondered about the area.If you like chicks with balls and sticks take your pick. To each its own.

DbrownHornet
04-10-15, 23:07
I was in the area Easter night and picked up a blond BBW from Charleston for a nice sloppy flute lesson and dropped her back off near Eastern Blvd. The only thing she talkeded about was food, but she was cute for a big girl and smelled good, so why donate to the BBWs. I didn't see anything on Bragg, but on my way out, 301 had a few nice ones out, but I passed heading down 301 to 71 to see what was going on in Maxton. One cute SW was out, but I didn't partake. Take it easy!

Jaynizzle00
04-11-15, 10:45
If you like chicks with balls and sticks take your pick. To each its own.That's what I thought. Thanks for the info my friend. Not my cup of tea so I will steer clear of that area.

PayForPlay21
05-10-15, 06:53
Saw a WSW blond. Near battplus. Was in a rush so could not stop. Also saw one the grayhound station WSW bbw.

Gojc5
06-24-15, 10:15
Was trolling Eastern and saw a couple of WSW and a WTS and a couple of BSW ended up picking up one of the WSW. Looked for her about a week later and saw she had posted to BP. Doesn't respond to phone calls and was a day later on text message follow up. Great service if you can catch her.

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-picslayla-in-and-outcall/20643802

WinstonLee
07-03-15, 03:06
Has anyone seen Hope lately? She was a regular on the Mountain. Nice sloppy bbjs's. Dirty blonde hair, big tits. I used to visit her regularly.

JimJones82
07-05-15, 01:02
Was trolling Eastern and saw a couple of WSW and a WTS and a couple of BSW ended up picking up one of the WSW. Looked for her about a week later and saw she had posted to BP. Doesn't respond to phone calls and was a day later on text message follow up. Great service if you can catch her.

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-picslayla-in-and-outcall/20643802I can second this post was out around Eastern leaving Huskes and saw an attractive WSW crossing the street to BP. I needed gas anyway so started pumping and talked to her said she was going to get snacks I asked if she wanted to hang out she said sure. We went to my spot full service with BBBJ, Cowgirl (which was what she wanted she got really wet; then Doggy to finish for $$. She was really clean smelled good and got into I think I just caught her at the right time because she said she was bored watching movies with her sister who I'm curious who her sister is. We talked she said I didn't look like the typical John which I guess was good because I was decently dressed and smelled good. She started kissing on my neck and started blowing me again which led to another pop on the house. Guess I got lucky because shit like this never happens to me. She does have a nice ass and tits. I asked what her vices are and she said she does pills I suggested she workout some and lay off those little debbies she bought. Overall sweet girl and I would repeat. Of course she hit me with she normally posts on BP I played stupid like I never heard of it. For the AA fellas she doesn't discriminate and she she hardly ever gets a date with black guys and she even stated if you get a provider who claims they don't see AA 80% will try to rob you. Everyone please be safe and Go Murica!

Lock6656
07-06-15, 05:32
What's a WTS?

I can second this post was out around Eastern leaving Huskes and saw an attractive WSW crossing the street to BP. I needed gas anyway so started pumping and talked to her said she was going to get snacks I asked if she wanted to hang out she said sure. We went to my spot full service with BBBJ, Cowgirl (which was what she wanted she got really wet; then Doggy to finish for $$. She was really clean smelled good and got into I think I just caught her at the right time because she said she was bored watching movies with her sister who I'm curious who her sister is. We talked she said I didn't look like the typical John which I guess was good because I was decently dressed and smelled good. She started kissing on my neck and started blowing me again which led to another pop on the house. Guess I got lucky because shit like this never happens to me. She does have a nice ass and tits. I asked what her vices are and she said she does pills I suggested she workout some and lay off those little debbies she bought. Overall sweet girl and I would repeat. Of course she hit me with she normally posts on BP I played stupid like I never heard of it. For the AA fellas she doesn't discriminate and she she hardly ever gets a date with black guys and she even stated if you get a provider who claims they don't see AA 80% will try to rob you. Everyone please be safe and Go Murica!.

Sandbagger
07-07-15, 17:36
What's a WTS?

.My guess would be a white tranny.

OralLuvr69
07-12-15, 19:44
I can second this post was out around Eastern leaving Huskes and saw an attractive WSW crossing the street to BP. I needed gas anyway so started pumping and talked to her said she was going to get snacks I asked if she wanted to hang out she said sure. We went to my spot full service with BBBJ, Cowgirl (which was what she wanted she got really wet; then Doggy to finish for $$. She was really clean smelled good and got into I think I just caught her at the right time because she said she was bored watching movies with her sister who I'm curious who her sister is. We talked she said I didn't look like the typical John which I guess was good because I was decently dressed and smelled good. She started kissing on my neck and started blowing me again which led to another pop on the house. Guess I got lucky because shit like this never happens to me. She does have a nice ass and tits. I asked what her vices are and she said she does pills I suggested she workout some and lay off those little debbies she bought. Overall sweet girl and I would repeat. Of course she hit me with she normally posts on BP I played stupid like I never heard of it. For the AA fellas she doesn't discriminate and she she hardly ever gets a date with black guys and she even stated if you get a provider who claims they don't see AA 80% will try to rob you. Everyone please be safe and Go Murica!200 for a SW??I would expect multiple pops over a few hours lmao. Just saying. Stay safe!

Gojc5
07-13-15, 01:27
My guess would be a white tranny.You guess correctly! Likes to hang out with a little white spinner. I don't ask for names and I don't give mine out, but I picked them up one morning and gave them a ride. I kicked the TS out while I got polished by the spinner. She kept bitching about having to get her kids ready for school, it's 6:45 am in July. Smdh. Damage was 20 so I said charge it to the game.

Gojc5
07-13-15, 01:30
200 for a SW??I would expect multiple pops over a few hours lmao. Just saying. Stay safe!Talk about skewing the market. Hopefully she knows that was a fluke and keeps a straight head about her. Topped off should be 20 or 30 and FS shouldn't be more than 50 and that's with a tip. For what he paid that should have been an overnighter with complementary fluffed.

JimJones82
07-13-15, 21:52
Talk about skewing the market. Hopefully she knows that was a fluke and keeps a straight head about her. Topped off should be 20 or 30 and FS shouldn't be more than 50 and that's with a tip. For what he paid that should have been an overnighter with complementary fluffed.$40 is what I paid fellas. I know the game been in the streets for years. Thanks for the concern. We are all standing by waiting for your posts.

Yorktown1942
07-28-15, 08:51
Guys, seriously play safe out there you're not only affecting your life but potentially many others.

"Rounding out the list, Fayetteville, North Carolina ranks in 10th place, with 4,826 STDs or 1,489 STDs per 100,000 people. ".

http://www.wect.com/story/29642778/north-carolina-city-makes-top-10-list-of-most-sexually-diseased-cities-in-the-usa

S Nr76
07-30-15, 20:31
Caught Melissa skinny small WSW near the giant peach. Don't usually go for the ones without pretty smiles but she gave a wonderful bbbjcimws. And that's all I have to say about that.

IAmSpeare
09-05-15, 13:14
Hey, new to the forums but not to BP or CL, but looking for a guide to some SW lingo as I've never had a dream with one but curious to do so.

Could someone maybe PM me good spots? I see bottom of the mountain and giant peach and such, and while I get an inkling of the place I just want to make sure. Please help a monger out.

IAmSpeare
09-05-15, 13:46
Caught Melissa skinny small WSW near the giant peach. Don't usually go for the ones without pretty smiles but she gave a wonderful bbbjcimws. And that's all I have to say about that.Any info on where I might be able to hook up with her? PM me please.

Phrixxus
09-17-15, 16:10
Any info on where I might be able to hook up with her? PM me please.She's usually up near the Peach, near the front parking lot and just last night she was at the road that goes to the back entrance. Most times she stays with someone at the Tropical.

Phrixxuss.

Chasing the dream.

Alpaca9797
09-22-15, 23:30
Caught Melissa skinny small WSW near the giant peach. Don't usually go for the ones without pretty smiles but she gave a wonderful bbbjcimws. And that's all I have to say about that.Dark wavy hair and glasses with a bad smile?

RedOps
09-28-15, 17:47
Where are ALL the spots in Fayetteville that have SW. Black, White, Latina it doesn't matter just need a backup plan for when BP doesn't fall through any info at all would help out alot. Please and thank you.

GoaTrail
09-30-15, 15:31
Hey brothers driving through looking for SW spots would love some info on the pm thanks.

Robin Manor
10-07-15, 01:04
Picked up Barbie near peaches around midnight Tuesday. WSW, early 30's, longish blonde hair, thin with a pretty nice body. 8 on the streetwalker scale. There were a few others but I like them thin and she fit the bill. Went to her spot because I'm not from the area and it was a great spot. Started with BBBJ then cover on for her on top in the passenger seat. Had some issues with room so we got out and used the tailgate of my truck for a bit. I have problems finishing with a cover so off it came and we went back to the BBBJ. It was kind of weird (but nice) being almost buck naked on the tailgate of my truck being blown by a completely naked gal LOL. Lots of stars to stare at and a cool breeze on areas that rarely feel it LOL. Anyway, she kept at it for 15 minutes. That's not an exaggeration. Most SW's would have given up and complained non stop but she just took a few short breaks and dove back in. Finished in her mouth and she waited to drain everything before spitting. What a trooper. Easily one of the best attitudes I've come across adfter mongering for years all over the south east. We had agreed to two Jacksons for everything but I was so impressed I threw another in as a tip. She earned it LOL. It took awhile to get all of our clothes sorted out and back on then I drove her back and dropped her off. All in all it was nearly an hour from pick up to drop off. You guys are actually pretty fortunate around here. During my short drive around the hot spots I saw more young WSW in Fayetteville than I see in Atlanta. Stay safe and don't let this board die. It was instrumental in pointing me to the right places.

DeepBlueWave
10-10-15, 13:41
Picked up Barbie near peaches around midnight Tuesday. WSW, early 30's, longish blonde hair, thin with a pretty nice body. 8 on the streetwalker scale. There were a few others but I like them thin and she fit the bill. Went to her spot because I'm not from the area and it was a great spot. Started with BBBJ then cover on for her on top in the passenger seat. Had some issues with room so we got out and used the tailgate of my truck for a bit. I have problems finishing with a cover so off it came and we went back to the BBBJ. It was kind of weird (but nice) being almost buck naked on the tailgate of my truck being blown by a completely naked gal LOL. Lots of stars to stare at and a cool breeze on areas that rarely feel it LOL. Anyway, she kept at it for 15 minutes. That's not an exaggeration. Most SW's would have given up and complained non stop but she just took a few short breaks and dove back in. Finished in her mouth and she waited to drain everything before spitting. What a trooper. Easily one of the best attitudes I've come across adfter mongering for years all over the south east. We had agreed to two Jacksons for everything but I was so impressed I threw another in as a tip. She earned it LOL. It took awhile to get all of our clothes sorted out and back on then I drove her back and dropped her off. All in all it was nearly an hour from pick up to drop off. You guys are actually pretty fortunate around here. During my short drive around the hot spots I saw more young WSW in Fayetteville than I see in Atlanta. Stay safe and don't let this board die. It was instrumental in pointing me to the right places.Barbie has her good days and bad days. I have seen her on a good day, and it was amazing.

Phrixxus
10-10-15, 16:53
Barbie has her good days and bad days. I have seen her on a good day, and it was amazing.Same here. I've known her for quite some time and she can be phenomenal when she's on a good day. The very first time I took her to the peach in the couples room and I'll have to say she rocked my world. Superb BBBJ and when it came time to suit up she has this neat way of putting it on with her mouth. You hardly realize it's there. She will definitely throw that kitty back at you in any position you want. Some times I just option for a bbj and she definitely gets into it, wet deep and lots of attention to the boys. Staying to the blissful end.

Like all of us she has her good and bad days, but has, always been pleasant with me. Unfortunately she can't go to the peach anymore. To many visits I guess. She's a good kid, treat her well.

Phrixxuss.

Chasing the dream.

IAmSpeare
10-11-15, 14:15
Anyone have a way to get in touch with Barbie? Looking for a dream. Pm if you do.

Horse20
10-11-15, 20:06
IAS brother I was thinking the same thing my dude!!

DbrownHornet
10-19-15, 00:26
I was in the area last Sunday night and picked up Michelle (blond, BBW, tongue ring) in the 301 area for a nice sloppy BBW style flute lesson and dropped her off at a house in the area. I hit the soup on 71 but didn't see anything but the truckers parked at the store waiting for walk-up service. Man the Ville is really changing with no more bars or strip clubs in the square on bragg. What would a soldier do for fun in this town when he comes home from oversees, get married quick as possible?

Peace,

DustyRhodes
10-22-15, 08:48
Saw Indian Christy over by the Tropics. Has gained a little weight, same girl though. BBBJ with great enthusiasm. Everything shaved. Had her in all positions but Greek. $50 donation.

HungovrTonite
10-26-15, 08:29
Saw a good looking curly redhead SW by Peaches this morning. Wanted to know if anyone knew who that is? Looked maybe early 30's with a good body and not street worn. Hope one of you guys has some info on this bird. Digits would be great if you have them too.

HungovrTonite
10-29-15, 08:33
Saw a decent looking WSW this morning. Went to pick up but by the time I turned around she had already been scooped up. Saw christy start walking a few minutes later. Agreed with an earlier review she has put on some weight. I liked her better before the weight but I have picked her up before and knew what I was in for. Picked her up and she had that day old unwashed smell to her, the same kind that most SWs have when being in the game for a while. Went to a remote spot down Johnson by Blanton or Branton, can't remember the name. Opted for a CBJ for. 4, had a bad experience after constantly receiving BBBJs and don't want that to ever happen again. Played with her tits while she worked. They were nice and full. Great sucking action with a little teeth here and there, nothing bad but the kind where you know it's a mouth. After finishing dropped her off closer to Bragg Blvd. I'll definitely pick her up again if she drops the weight or if no one else is out.

DeepBlueWave
11-20-15, 21:49
Just a warning that there is a girl walking Bragg and Bonnie Doone areas. Sometimes uses the name "Jeanette. " She is middle age, small but with a little pouch, and dirty blonde and usually wearing a baseball cap or headband. She will take you on a ride, but not the kind you might want. You know the drill: "Can you take me to get something to eat?" "Can you wait here while I get a room?" "I couldn't get a room because I need an I'd and it's back at the store. " "I just got a text and my friend has some money for me. " "Can we go to the store again?" So basically you will chauffeur her to her lunch, pimp, drug dealer, etc. And you will get nothing but a wasted day.

Be safe and stay thirsty, my friends.

Jason.

HungovrTonite
11-20-15, 21:54
Just a warning that there is a girl walking Bragg and Bonnie Doone areas. Sometimes uses the name "Jeanette. " She is middle age, small but with a little pouch, and dirty blonde and usually wearing a baseball cap or headband. She will take you on a ride, but not the kind you might want. You know the drill: "Can you take me to get something to eat?" "Can you wait here while I get a room?" "I couldn't get a room because I need an I'd and it's back at the store. " "I just got a text and my friend has some money for me. " "Can we go to the store again?" So basically you will chauffeur her to her lunch, pimp, drug dealer, etc. And you will get nothing but a wasted day.

Be safe and stay thirsty, my friends.

Jason.I had that happen to me once. When that happens now I say look I don't have enough time we do this or I go somewhere else. I also don't listen to their directions for a drop off. Like when they want to drop in the middle of a street I just say oh sorry I thought you meant here and pull into a more non descript area. Fuck if these women will waste my time or get me arrested.

DeepBlueWave
11-20-15, 22:06
I had that happen to me once. When that happens now I say look I don't have enough time we do this or I go somewhere else. I also don't listen to their directions for a drop off. Like when they want to drop in the middle of a street I just say oh sorry I thought you meant here and pull into a more non descript area. Fuck if these women will waste my time or get me arrested.Yes, that's the worse case. If you are out a buck or two no big--cost of doing business on the street as opposed to a expensive HJ--but you don't want to get seen with these girls getting in and out of your car and especially not after they have made a deal with their dealer and are carrying something illegal.

Jason.

Robert1744
12-02-15, 09:58
Hey there -.

I am a senior member from the Raleigh board and I have occasionally picked up in Fayetteville. I've certainly RTFF a bunch of times, but I still can't get an exact handle on what streets make up the Fayetteville strolls. I have a work project that is going to be bringing me to Fayetteville for most of the next year, so I need to lock this down. If any of you could be so kind as to provide assistance, I will give you whatever intel I can on Raleigh in return. Our street scene isn't what yours is, but you have to know where to look.

Am I correct that the 301 stroll is basically Eastern Ave around Russell and Person Streets? And then obviously, you go up and down Eastern just a bit. This is where I have picked up in Fayetteville. And then yesterday, I did recon on Mountain Dr. This is not far from the 301 stroll and crosses Southern Ave, correct?

My biggest disconnect is Bragg Blvd. If anyone could point me to the cross streets that define the area where I am most likely to find girls, I'd be very appreciative. I rode around a little yesterday and the area seemeds to be near where Bragg crosses 401, but I could be totally wrong. So, with that in hand, are 301, Mountain and Bragg the three basic areas?

Thanks for any and all help you can provide. Feel free to PM if you'd rather.

SkidRow
12-16-15, 21:43
Did a cruse thru and seen a Redhead with long curly hair, mid thirties, she walked up while I was fueling and wanted to know if I had time for some fun, told her no had to keep a appointment, also seen a LSW on Gillespie just passed the Redhead, I would guess her age mid thirties 120 lbs, very street worn, next on Eastern was a long haired blonde with brown high lights mixed in, mid thirties also cute wearing shades on Locust, and before you get to Locust two very heavy SW one Black and the other white these girls could make a train jump a track, Finally nothing on Bragg. Wished I would have pulled the trigger on the Redhead but that's what you get trying to wait and better your choices plus the PO PO was being real active.

DbrownHornet
01-02-16, 00:19
I recently had a flute lesson with the curly red head. I picked her up in the 301 area and went to a spot for the lesson. She was a very good flute player! Kandy was her name. Take care and Happy New Year's.

Phrixxus
01-04-16, 19:05
I recently had a flute lesson with the curly red head. I picked her up in the 301 area and went to a spot for the lesson. She was a very good flute player! Kandy was her name. Take care and Happy New Year's.Hate to be the one to break it to you but Kandy is a tranny. I was talking to several girls that I know out on 301 and asked about her (he) after I read your post and they informed me that he fails to mention anything when someone picks him up. They all know Kandy.

The general consensus is someone is going beat the crap out of him one of these days.

Phrixxuss.

Chasing the dream.

DustyRhodes
01-05-16, 07:24
Hate to be the one to break it to you but Kandy is a tranny. I was talking to several girls that I know out on 301 and asked about her (he) after I read your post and they informed me that he fails to mention anything when someone picks him up. They all know Kandy.

The general consensus is someone is going beat the crap out of him one of these days.

Phrixxuss.

Chasing the dream.

More than I should, not as much as I'd like.This the same Kandy that use to be on the Blvd by the Tropics and wore those high platform boots? Bigger than the average chick? Yea that's a dude. Shared a room with Layla for a while. There used to be one blonde calling himself Brittany on 301. Also a slim brunette who name slips my memory. Beware anything near the Suburban. Be safe my friends.

HungovrTonite
01-05-16, 13:45
This the same Kandy that use to be on the Blvd by the Tropics and wore those high platform boots? Bigger than the average chick? Yea that's a dude. Shared a room with Layla for a while. There used to be one blonde calling himself Brittany on 301. Also a slim brunette who name slips my memory. Beware anything near the Suburban. Be safe my friends.I almost made the mistake once until I saw he / she face and voice. I knew right away and passed it up. Got the same info from other girls you guys have that it's a man. I just didn't want to be the first to crush this dudes dream.

FloridaRed
01-05-16, 19:39
Hate to be the one to break it to you but Kandy is a tranny. I was talking to several girls that I know out on 301 and asked about her (he) after I read your post and they informed me that he fails to mention anything when someone picks him up. They all know Kandy.

Phrixxuss.

Chasing the dream.

More than I should, not as much as I'd like.Probably the last thing a guy wants to hear. Phrixxuss your posts help me out a whole lot when I'm in the area. Thanks man!

DbrownHornet
01-05-16, 22:25
Really, Oh man I'm slipping, I guess. To be honest, I will admit, I think this happened to me when I first started mongering in the Ville about twenty years ago. It was an asian looking lady (what I thought was a lady). She looked good and had nice implants, legs, hands, and etc. (all woman I thought). Years later I saw her walking down bragg and guess hard times had caught up with her and come to the realization that I had been hook winked! There nothing I can say, but be extra careful if you suspect you encounter a she that could be a he! Oh well, back to the track I guess.

I almost made the mistake once until I saw he / she face and voice. I knew right away and passed it up. Got the same info from other girls you guys have that it's a man. I just didn't want to be the first to crush this dudes dream.

BeatingBreaks
01-22-16, 14:24
Really, Oh man I'm slipping, I guess. To be honest, I will admit, I think this happened to me when I first started mongering in the Ville about twenty years ago. It was an asian looking lady (what I thought was a lady). She looked good and had nice implants, legs, hands, and etc. (all woman I thought). Years later I saw her walking down bragg and guess hard times had caught up with her and come to the realization that I had been hook winked! There nothing I can say, but be extra careful if you suspect you encounter a she that could be a he! Oh well, back to the track I guess.I had the same experience back in the early 2000's. Had a OK looking asian chick aporach me in the mall parking lot. She was driving a van and had slowed down as I passed. She waved, I waved and then I continued walking. Well she pulled up right next to me and hopped out while I was getting. Out of the blue offered a BJ. I asked her how much, and and she told me for free. She hopped in, we drove to spot, slightly more secluded, not much, and she went to town. Lots of skill and I didn't last long. She gave me her number and she hopped out asking if I was going to call her. I told her yea and we parted ways. Well she left her phone in the passenger seat and luckily I found it before the wife did. But while looking through it, it was clear that she was a man at one time. Made me feel gross at first, but whatever, live and learn. Stay safe guys.

DustyRhodes
01-27-16, 19:48
Just heard through the ghetto grapevine Carol is in ICU. She has pneumonia and some kind of infection in her arm from her tools. Heard she not doing all that good.

HungovrTonite
01-27-16, 19:58
Does anybody know the name of the blonde standing near peaches at 7 pm tonight? Or better yet picked her up and has details? I could not partake tonight and would like to try next time.

Phrixxus
01-27-16, 23:03
Does anybody know the name of the blonde standing near peaches at 7 pm tonight? Or better yet picked her up and has details? I could not partake tonight and would like to try next time.Without a better description hard to tell, but it's probably Barbie. She hangs there sometime. About 5' 8" or so, usually has hair pulled back in a ponytail, this time of the year boots and slacks. If was her, she has skills and good personality. Does have a bun in the oven, due in about 4 or 5 months.

PHRIXXUSS.

CHASING THE DREAM.

MORE THAN I SHOULD, NOT AS MUCH AS I'D LIKE.

S Nr76
01-28-16, 10:31
Just heard through the ghetto grapevine Carol is in ICU. She has pneumonia and some kind of infection in her arm from her tools. Heard she not doing all that good.Knew she was bad when she broke out her kit in front of me once. After she literally tried to chase me down and I wasnt cruising. Had to sever ties with her. Some of the girls were telling me that she wasn't doing well, but damn. I do hope that she gets better and can ease some of thise demons.

GoodTimes86
02-08-16, 14:07
Haven't seen very much talent on the streets lately. My atf has left the game altogether. Her name was Hope, she was a regular on the mountain. Dirty blond hair, kinda thick, big time. Best flute session from a SW I've ever had.

A couple months ago, I picked up a WSW near the peach on Bragg. Was wearing yoga pants and a hoodie. Seemed young, no older than 25. Said she stays at the tropical. Took her in the couples room at the peach. Very good flute session, she gets really into it. She stripped all the way down and went to work ended with a huge facial (per her request). Very nice booty, perky tits. She didn't have the typical SW look at all. Set me back. 4 I can't remember her name and she didn't have a phone. Haven't seen her since. Definitely would mind seeing her again. If anyone has any info hit me up.

Be careful out there guys. There's a lot of trannys out there. There's a white, slim, blond haired tranny that frequents the mountain. He's bad news.

S Nr76
02-16-16, 18:33
Just passed carol and Cali traveling in opposite directions on the mountain. Both looked nice in their winter gear. Carol seems healthier from my view at least. Almost picked both up for an awesome blonde brunette tag team dream like the good old days but thought better of it. Tearing myself away from the pick up almost made my head explode. The warmer days always bring the birds out. I'm trying to stay away from the SW scene but opportunities like this one make me regret it. Plus I've sworn not to dream with carol anyway. Stay safe if you chance upon these 2.

S Nr76
02-17-16, 20:49
Traveled to the peach today to see if there were any roamers. Saw WSW who looked like michelle / layla standing a little ways down. Made the turn but not the pick up. She noticed but kept moving. Something must be wrong with me. These easy targets usually would have broken my pledge to stay off the SW scene.

Phrixxus
02-17-16, 23:04
Traveled to the peach today to see if there were any roamers. Saw WSW who looked like michelle / layla standing a little ways down. Made the turn but not the pick up. She noticed but kept moving. Something must be wrong with me. These easy targets usually would have broken my pledge to stay off the SW scene.Not layla, had a visit with her this afternoon, she's firmly esconced in a motel out in the cedar creek area. One of my favs, always a sweetie. I did run into Liz later near the Peach and she had her blond hair down and was rocking some glasses that looks like laylas. She's taller and has a bun in the oven but definitely has some skills. For you guys that like preggers here's your chance.

PHRIXXUSS.

Chasingthe dream.

S Nr76
02-18-16, 09:11
Not layla, had a visit with her this afternoon, she's firmly esconced in a motel out in the cedar creek area. One of my favs, always a sweetie. I did run into Liz later near the Peach and she had her blond hair down and was rocking some glasses that looks like laylas. She's taller and has a bun in the oven but definitely has some skills. For you guys that like preggers here's your chance.

PHRIXXUSS.

Chasingthe dream.

More than I should, not as much as I'd like.Ok. That was her then. Have never tried her. Not sure about the preggers deal, but if she looks as nice as she did last night who knows what I'll do? Now that I think of it I've never actually finished out with layla. She substituted pumpkin / tiffany into my last SW 2 girl because she had a regular show up on short notice. I'm thankful cause tiff is awesome, but I would still like to sample layla in more than just conversation. Thanks for the info. Stay safe.

BBM308
02-18-16, 23:59
Saw her recently, apartment off of the Blvd. That dream was quite restless and abbreviated, with a CBJ and mish. Overall wasn't impressed for the $. I'd been looking to seal that deal for some time. YMMV, I'll keep dreaming on.

Phrixxus
02-19-16, 18:15
Saw her recently, apartment off of the Blvd. That dream was quite restless and abbreviated, with a CBJ and mish. Overall wasn't impressed for the $. I'd been looking to seal that deal for some time. YMMV, I'll keep dreaming on.Sorry to hear that all was not well. I have seen her many times over the past year or so. I originally met her through a friend that worked the streets. She's always been a real sweetie, very pleasant and really gets into it, pretty close to GFE with me. Pretty much anything you want other than Greek and I've never asked for it. I've had some birthdays and she never rushes and always takes the time to make sure I'm happy. Great head game, deep, wet, and to the finish with catch if desired. I love the butterfly kisses all over and the sounds she makes. Always wet and seems to enjoy herself as well. Perhaps you caught her on a bad day, as we all have sooner or later. As youay YMMV. Right now she's my go to girl.

Phrixxuss.

Chasing the dream.

GrillMaster
02-23-16, 21:46
I'm only in Fville for the strip clubs, and then only a few times a year. But the SW scene has me intrigued. So. 1) what is the " mountain" and 2) what is "peaches?" I understand the need for nicknames, and feel free to PM, but with Micky's demise I may have to venture forth into the streets until a suitable high mileage club returns. Which reminds me: is the Layla some speak of the same Layla who was at Micky's just after the big shakedown? Again, PM if necessary. GM.

GrillMaster
02-23-16, 21:52
Rtff, found a pic. Cute girl, but not the same as the dancer.

HungovrTonite
02-26-16, 12:08
Driving around a couple of days ago and it was raining not much out. Waited until the rain cleared and saw a number of WSW come out of the wood works. Saw an older, says she's 41 but I would have guessed younger, WSW named Angel. Sometimes seen wearing a stripped sundress in the summer I have always wanted to pick her up. Picked her up at a gas station, made small talk and negotiations. Moved over to a secluded spot for a CBJ, my choice since I've been burned in the past. She stripped down to bra and panties and got to work. Overall cost was. 4. Great attitude, smoking body for a street walker and took direction really well. Definitely a great find and only wish I picked her up sooner. If I see her again I will repeat.

DucatiJohn29
02-28-16, 14:33
Hey all, I have been dreaming for almost a decade and have never tried a SW. Today I almost did. Two friendly WSW's on the corner by the peach. Brunette and blonde. They definitely noticed me cruising and I smiled and waved and they responded. However, not knowing enough about this scene I decided to split.

Any info on these two? I'm definitely interested, not sure if they are known to stay away from. Any other general tips about the SW scene around peaches (do's and don'ts) would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to PM me if necessary.

Brew Man
02-29-16, 14:41
Hey all, I have been dreaming for almost a decade and have never tried a SW. Today I almost did. Two friendly WSW's on the corner by the peach. Brunette and blonde. They definitely noticed me cruising and I smiled and waved and they responded. However, not knowing enough about this scene I decided to split.

Any info on these two? I'm definitely interested, not sure if they are known to stay away from. Any other general tips about the SW scene around peaches (do's and don'ts) would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to PM me if necessary.The blonde sometimes goes by Barbie, she's always a fun time. I haven't been with the brunette yet, and I forget her name, but she's been reviewed favorably on the board.

DucatiJohn29
02-29-16, 18:55
The blonde sometimes goes by Barbie, she's always a fun time. I haven't been with the brunette yet, and I forget her name, but she's been reviewed favorably on the board.The fact that she's known positively here is enough for me. If I ever see her around the peach again, I'll take the chance. Will these birds accompany you inside peaches?

Also, please forgive the newb question but I am learning the SW scene slowly and cautiously. What is the mountain? I see it referenced here a lot and have no clue where it is. If you need to pm me, no problem.

Thanks brothers.

PhillyChz1234
03-05-16, 16:53
Grabbed this WSW from over near Peaches earlier today. She hopped in and we mutually agreed neither were LE with her showing me that she wasnt. She asked if I wanted a QV and I said I just wanted a BJ. She said 3 but went for 2. 5. As we drove off she said if "too bad you don't have 6, or I'd take you back to my apt. ".

She wanted me to drive down the blvd a ways and had me pull into a gas station. I thought we were going to take care of everything out back or sumth but she said she had to run in an get sumth first. At this point I wasnt real comfortable with her getting back out and asked for my funds back, she said no and that she just needed to get a cover. She was getting a bit grumpy so I just told her to keep the 2. 5 and get out, that it wasnt worth my time and maybe she needed the money more than me.

I don't have a ton of exp with the SW scene with really only one other exp on the blvd before. After I let this one get out today I went over a few things in my head about exchanging of funds and whatnot. I defintitely won't be doing that until the deed is literally about to start as was the case with my only other SW experience I had awhile bacak.

In the end the situation just didn't feel right for me so I cut loose. Didn't lose much so I can't be that upset.

Good luck out there guys.

DucatiJohn29
03-06-16, 00:26
Grabbed this WSW from over near Peaches earlier today. She hopped in and we mutually agreed neither were LE with her showing me that she wasnt. She asked if I wanted a QV and I said I just wanted a BJ. She said 3 but went for 2. 5. As we drove off she said if "too bad you don't have 6, or I'd take you back to my apt. ".

She wanted me to drive down the blvd a ways and had me pull into a gas station. I thought we were going to take care of everything out back or sumth but she said she had to run in an get sumth first. At this point I wasnt real comfortable with her getting back out and asked for my funds back, she said no and that she just needed to get a cover. She was getting a bit grumpy so I just told her to keep the 2. 5 and get out, that it wasnt worth my time and maybe she needed the money more than me.

I don't have a ton of exp with the SW scene with really only one other exp on the blvd before. After I let this one get out today I went over a few things in my head about exchanging of funds and whatnot. I defintitely won't be doing that until the deed is literally about to start as was the case with my only other SW experience I had awhile bacak.

In the end the situation just didn't feel right for me so I cut loose. Didn't lose much so I can't be that upset.

Good luck out there guys.Yeah dude I've seen this troll out on the Blvd several times. I was half tempted to let her in once but read two really negative reviews perfectly matching your encounter. Bummer about your ride with her but at least nothing serious was lost.

Can anyone give me a good tip on other hotspots besides the peach and the mountain? Every time I've driven the mountain this week it's been totally dry. All I ever see at the peach is that ripoff artist. Feel free to PM me.

RgKid
03-06-16, 20:06
I'm here on business and hoping to find some hot spots please message me.

Jheru361
04-19-16, 09:57
http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/let-me-make-your-night-910574-4639/27662801

Semi long story. Just be patient and bear with me. I know the link is a BP link. Was heading to my Sunday hangout and stopped for some gas on 301. Lady approaches and asked me for a ride back towards Mountain. I was unprepared for this tryst. Not in the monger mobile. She said she would pay me for the ride. Being in a good mood I asked her, if you can pay me why don't you get a taxi? She bit and replied she didn't have enough for that. Since I wasn't in a hurry and she didn't give off the tweeker vibe I agreed to give her a ride. She took some loose ones from her pocket and said this was all she had. I being a gentleman told her I didn't want to take her last. She said she didn't feel right not paying since she said she would. Told her there are other ways to pay. She asked if I was LE said no. Asked if she was, replied no and exposed a set of DD's that looked great. I have a spot when I do partake in that area and proceeded there. Her BBBJ skills are great. About 10-15 minutes in she said she had to meet someone. I said sure. Had her stand outside, bend over and pounded away, covered. Still no release. She turned removed the cover and went back to the BBBJ, CIM, with swallow. As I was going to drop her off she mentioned BP and I acted as if I didn't know what she was talking about. She told me her name as she was getting out and said if I wanted, I could see her again. Just look her up on BP. Said her name was Cali and even gave me her real name. Looked her up when I did get home later that night and there she was. Fellow mongers, the streets or her demons or both have not been nice to her. The girl in the post is not a fair representation. The DD's are still great but the body is declining. Sent her a text, asked about an outcall if I picked her up. She quoted a Benji and a Jackson. I reminded her that she told me earlier that she would do an overnight for 4 or 5 Jacksons. She realized who I was and said that offer is still on the table. May take her up on it. Have her shower and clean up first. Just a dream though. Total dream was 2 Jacksons.

Villethe
05-01-16, 07:03
Carol is back on the Mountan. Looks good but it looks like it won't last. Deamons look like they have taken hold.

Jheru361
05-05-16, 10:16
I am not sure, but I am almost positive I saw Chelle on the Mountain yesterday. Those of us who was mongering for a while might remember her. Tall, for a female, brunette, A-B cup. Was good when she was monster free. Although will admit when her demons were present she sometimes was open to a large menu. Anyone else seen her?

RgKid
05-08-16, 20:33
I went down to the Grove. Seen a chubby white girl. Not worn. So I looked around and picked her up. Immediately she got a call. I was asked to wait while she dropped something off. Felt like a set up so I left.

DbrownHornet
05-22-16, 20:22
Sorry guys, I just typed a long report, but lost it while I was trying to submit, and I'm not retyping. To make a long story short, I was in the area last Sunday and picked up WSWnamed Nicole on 301 for a flute lesson. She was cool, but I noticed L-E parked in the parking lot of the auto dealer at the corner of 301 and e. Mtn. I made my way down to maxton, and almost hit some fool driving a four wheeler in the dark with no lights near the SW station across from the soup plant. Take care.

Golgo 13
05-29-16, 14:34
May be time to take a break people. My demons are overriding my common sense. Couldn't get any of the girls on BP to answer the phone this morning for some early morning fun so I drive out to Bragg and start heading towards usual areas. Don't even make it half a mile before I see a little spinner. I think lucky me. She hops in and off we go. She has a room at the suburban and I'm like cool. She says she has a roommate and I'm like cool. She calls up to the room and roommate gone so I'm like cool. I'm like day has a silver lining after all. We go up to the room and she asked for 60 and I'm like sure. Now this girl has some serious deep throat action and she just loves to touch and be touched. She says she like bigger guys because she likes to be handled and I'm like jackpot. Now blows, strokes me, kisses me, younger my nipples, then suits me up for a ride. She's on top going to town and she's so tiny I just have to pick here up a do her against the wall. She's loving it. After a little bit of that its back to the bed for some must and doggy with her flat on her stomach. She wants me to grab her ass and pound deep and hard. Now she's talking dirty and taking all I can give then I'm done. So I pull out and she rolls over and is like "You got to be any where?" I say no and she starts playing with my dick and balls again. She says stick around we can go again. I'm thinking I won the freaking lottery. So she's touching de all over and just talking and talking. I should have started noticing signs then but the demon was strong today. Sign one she was talking really fast. Sign two the room was really cold. But that all got past me. So we are still naked and asked if I'm hungry and I'm like sure. I take her to mcds and spring for breakfast, I mean to bangs for 60 I can at least by her some breakfast. We get back to the room and eat and she's like let's shower. And of course I did, I love wet naked women. So while we are in there and she's blowing me and jerking me back to life her roommate comes in, I here the door and think nothing of it. Next thing I know she's got me all soaped up down there and she reaches out of the shower into a pack of razors and no fooling starts shaving me. OK that was weird as hell. Never had that happen. She looks up at me smiling and goes back to blowing me, and is like much better. I'm like is this ***** crazy but the crazy deep throat kept my mouth shut. Then her roomie says something outside and I realize its a dudes voice. At this point I start going soft. She tries to keep me going but can't do it. So we get out of the shower I'm getting dressed she walks out buck naked to talk to him. I'm like WTF. Bathroomthe time I get out of the bathroom she's fixing her fix a d he's on the bed on facebook. She has her purse turned out on the table and there is a knife as long as my fore arm. So after today I've decided my demons are clouding my vision and I need to take a break.

Phrixxus
05-29-16, 18:42
May be time to take a break people. My demons are overriding my common sense. Couldn't get any of the girls on BP to answer the phone this morning for some early morning fun so I drive out to Bragg and start heading towards usual areas. Don't even make it half a mile before I see a little spinner. I think lucky me. She hops in and off we go. She has a room at the suburban and I'm like cool. She says she has a roommate and I'm like cool. She calls up to the room and roommate gone so I'm like cool. I'm like day has a silver lining after all. We go up to the room and she asked for 60 and I'm like sure. Now this girl has some serious deep throat action and she just loves to touch and be touched. She says she like bigger guys because she likes to be handled and I'm like jackpot. Now blows, strokes me, kisses me, younger my nipples, then suits me up for a ride. She's on top going to town and she's so tiny I just have to pick here up a do her against the wall. She's loving it. After a little bit of that its back to the bed for some must and doggy with her flat on her stomach. She wants me to grab her ass and pound deep and hard. Now she's talking dirty and taking all I can give then I'm done. So I pull out and she rolls over and is like "You got to be any where?" I say no and she starts playing with my dick and balls again. She says stick around we can go again. I'm thinking I won the freaking lottery. So she's touching de all over and just talking and talking. I should have started noticing signs then but the demon was strong today. Sign one she was talking really fast. Sign two the room was really cold. But that all got past me. So we are still naked and asked if I'm hungry and I'm like sure. I take her to mcds and spring for breakfast, I mean to bangs for 60 I can at least by her some breakfast. We get back to the room and eat and she's like let's shower. And of course I did, I love wet naked women. So while we are in there and she's blowing me and jerking me back to life her roommate comes in, I here the door and think nothing of it. Next thing I know she's got me all soaped up down there and she reaches out of the shower into a pack of razors and no fooling starts shaving me. OK that was weird as hell. Never had that happen. She looks up at me smiling and goes back to blowing me, and is like much better. I'm like is this ***** crazy but the crazy deep throat kept my mouth shut. Then her roomie says something outside and I realize its a dudes voice. At this point I start going soft. She tries to keep me going but can't do it. So we get out of the shower I'm getting dressed she walks out buck naked to talk to him. I'm like WTF. Bathroomthe time I get out of the bathroom she's fixing her fix a d he's on the bed on facebook. She has her purse turned out on the table and there is a knife as long as my fore arm. So after today I've decided my demons are clouding my vision and I need to take a break.Got a name and description on this one. I'm thru there often and have few favorites but don't believe I know this one.

Phrixxus.

Chasing the dream.

S Nr76
05-29-16, 20:09
May be time to take a break people. My demons are overriding my common sense. Couldn't get any of the girls on BP to answer the phone this morning for some early morning fun so I drive out to Bragg and start heading towards usual areas. Don't even make it half a mile before I see a little spinner. I think lucky me. She hops in and off we go. She has a room at the suburban and I'm like cool. She says she has a roommate and I'm like cool. She calls up to the room and roommate gone so I'm like cool. I'm like day has a silver lining after all. We go up to the room and she asked for 60 and I'm like sure. Now this girl has some serious deep throat action and she just loves to touch and be touched. She says she like bigger guys because she likes to be handled and I'm like jackpot. Now blows, strokes me, kisses me, younger my nipples, then suits me up for a ride. She's on top going to town and she's so tiny I just have to pick here up a do her against the wall. She's loving it. After a little bit of that its back to the bed for some must and doggy with her flat on her stomach. She wants me to grab her ass and pound deep and hard. Now she's talking dirty and taking all I can give then I'm done. So I pull out and she rolls over and is like "You got to be any where?" I say no and she starts playing with my dick and balls again. She says stick around we can go again. I'm thinking I won the freaking lottery. So she's touching de all over and just talking and talking. I should have started noticing signs then but the demon was strong today. Sign one she was talking really fast. Sign two the room was really cold. But that all got past me. So we are still naked and asked if I'm hungry and I'm like sure. I take her to mcds and spring for breakfast, I mean to bangs for 60 I can at least by her some breakfast. We get back to the room and eat and she's like let's shower. And of course I did, I love wet naked women. So while we are in there and she's blowing me and jerking me back to life her roommate comes in, I here the door and think nothing of it. Next thing I know she's got me all soaped up down there and she reaches out of the shower into a pack of razors and no fooling starts shaving me. OK that was weird as hell. Never had that happen. She looks up at me smiling and goes back to blowing me, and is like much better. I'm like is this ***** crazy but the crazy deep throat kept my mouth shut. Then her roomie says something outside and I realize its a dudes voice. At this point I start going soft. She tries to keep me going but can't do it. So we get out of the shower I'm getting dressed she walks out buck naked to talk to him. I'm like WTF. Bathroomthe time I get out of the bathroom she's fixing her fix a d he's on the bed on facebook. She has her purse turned out on the table and there is a knife as long as my fore arm. So after today I've decided my demons are clouding my vision and I need to take a break.Holy crap man! You think they were trying to harvest your parts?

Golgo 13
05-30-16, 05:58
Sorry forgot to give name and tell what she looked like. Like I said small, maybe a hundred pounds. About 5 ft 2 with tats on arm thigh and back. Dark hair, dye job with like three blended colors. The name she gave was Heather Rose. She said the knife was just for protction but man that thing was huge. No number said her phone had been stolen. But when she is on her mess she likes to do the dirty.

DucatiJohn29
05-31-16, 14:04
Sorry forgot to give name and tell what she looked like. Like I said small, maybe a hundred pounds. About 5 ft 2 with tats on arm thigh and back. Dark hair, dye job with like three blended colors. The name she gave was Heather Rose. She said the knife was just for protction but man that thing was huge. No number said her phone had been stolen. But when she is on her mess she likes to do the dirty.I met her in a similar way last week. She was definitely fighting some demons but we had a fun conversation in my car as she led me around her spots in town until we found a vacant one. She definitely lives on the fringes and in hindsight I was crazy to let her lead me to where we ended up, but she was true to her word and he had a nice time. You're right, the demons definitely get her hot and bothered and she wanted more. I believe she is sincere and not out to hurt any one, just a little rough around the edges. Just my impression from one chance encounter though.

Stay safe gents.

JohnStevens
05-31-16, 14:56
Sorry forgot to give name and tell what she looked like. Like I said small, maybe a hundred pounds. About 5 ft 2 with tats on arm thigh and back. Dark hair, dye job with like three blended colors. The name she gave was Heather Rose. She said the knife was just for protction but man that thing was huge. No number said her phone had been stolen. But when she is on her mess she likes to do the dirty.Bro, that is an awesome tale. I'm truly glad you got out of there with all of your parts! Hair, not withstanding. It does sound like a thrilling experience but I don't think I'd have been able to finish if some dude, "roommate" or not, walked in. I'd have lost blood flow, and interest. Glad you got out of there with your cash and your life. My two cents.

John.

Golgo 13
06-01-16, 10:07
I'd repeat with Heather, she is definitely good at what she does. Kind of sexy and erotic but I'd have to have a change of venue.

DbrownHornet
06-22-16, 22:10
I was in the area last Saturday night and decided to do some cruising. I started in the 301 area and no SW was to be found. So, I headed north on 301 towards restaurant row where I spotted 1 or two SW, but I kept going towards Bragg Blvd and nothing to be found. However, on my way out on 301 south I spotted a small petite figure in a tight rainbow miniskirt walking right in from of crown arena and the sheriff station. I stopped and asked if she needed a ride and she hopped in. She state she had a room at the coliseum if I wanted to do anything, however, she looked too young at first, so I just was going to give her a ride over to Bragg. As we talked she stated that she was 23 and had four kids, but looking at her, you would think she was still in high school. Anyway, she had several forms of I. D. On her because she gets carded all the time and showed me all of them, but I was still hesitant. Anyway, as we were about to get on Bragg, she asked me once again did I want to do anything and I went for the flute lesson. This young lady must have been in the band because she really could play a tune. Afterward, I dropped her off at Victoria's stripped club and watched her go in so that made me feel better about the age issue. I forgot her name though, but she was a very cute BSW!

HungovrTonite
06-24-16, 14:17
I was in the area last Saturday night and decided to do some cruising. I started in the 301 area and no SW was to be found. So, I headed north on 301 towards restaurant row where I spotted 1 or two SW, but I kept going towards Bragg Blvd and nothing to be found. However, on my way out on 301 south I spotted a small petite figure in a tight rainbow miniskirt walking right in from of crown arena and the sheriff station. I stopped and asked if she needed a ride and she hopped in. She state she had a room at the coliseum if I wanted to do anything, however, she looked too young at first, so I just was going to give her a ride over to Bragg. As we talked she stated that she was 23 and had four kids, but looking at her, you would think she was still in high school. Anyway, she had several forms of I. D. On her because she gets carded all the time and showed me all of them, but I was still hesitant. Anyway, as we were about to get on Bragg, she asked me once again did I want to do anything and I went for the flute lesson. This young lady must have been in the band because she really could play a tune. Afterward, I dropped her off at Victoria's stripped club and watched her go in so that made me feel better about the age issue. I forgot her name though, but she was a very cute BSW!I picked up a girl fitting that description last weekend. BSW with a few kids, mentioned one that passed away too. She was tiny and young looking BSW. She mentioned that she works Bragg once in a while too. She said her street name is Tiana. She later told me CC. Agreed nice chick and good flute lesson.

HungovrTonite
06-29-16, 10:16
Saw known backpage and scam artist Carmen / candy walking with another girl on B St at 7 am. She looked real good and almost pulled the trigger but remembered somewhere in the backpage forums of bad reviews. Decided to wait and do the research first. I posted a picture of her from her ad in case the backpage ad gets deleted. She was wearing the same outfit and was looking very good. Took everything I had not to pick her up, didn't want to get cheated. Good luck and stay safe. http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/realgorgeousfun-the-total-package/29437235.

MacLox
06-29-16, 14:04
Saw known backpage and scam artist Carmen / candy walking with another girl on B St at 7 am. She looked real good and almost pulled the trigger but remembered somewhere in the backpage forums of bad reviews. Decided to wait and do the research first. I posted a picture of her from her ad in case the backpage ad gets deleted. She was wearing the same outfit and was looking very good. Took everything I had not to pick her up, didn't want to get cheated. Good luck and stay safe. http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/realgorgeousfun-the-total-package/29437235.You were right not to stop for her she can be very bad news did you happen to see this winter she's also a friend of hers and also bad news.

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/AdultJobs/im-back-mariah-dont-miss-out-thick-hispanic-mami-specials/29320660

HungovrTonite
06-29-16, 23:59
You were right not to stop for her she can be very bad news did you happen to see this winter she's also a friend of hers and also bad news.

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/AdultJobs/im-back-mariah-dont-miss-out-thick-hispanic-mami-specials/29320660I saw a girl that maybe looked like her. It was hard to tell. I was looking hard at the pictures and trying to see if it was the girl walking with her. I left it out because I couldn't be sure. Second girl was a thick brunette with short black shorts on. Might have been the same girl. Either way probably better I stayed away. Saw them walking with a possible "boyfriend" on the way to his car. Then he wasn't there a few minutes later. I'm not a fan of dealing with girls handlers.

TheShark
06-30-16, 16:43
What's with the street walker scene lately? I've cruised my usual spot on the mountain two days in a row and come up empty both times. Are there any other good spots to find WSW?

Jheru361
06-30-16, 19:57
What's with the street walker scene lately? I've cruised my usual spot on the mountain two days in a row and come up empty both times. Are there any other good spots to find WSW?Just left the Mountain area and felt the same way. Did see one out walking. Have seen her out before but didn't partake. She walked from Mountain, turned on Owen and headed towards 301. She had the tell-tell signs 9 f demons by the look of her face. Body looked nice, spinner type. If you find any out or find a spot, please post. The streets are as dry as BP.

HungovrTonite
07-03-16, 21:39
What's with the street walker scene lately? I've cruised my usual spot on the mountain two days in a row and come up empty both times. Are there any other good spots to find WSW?If you check the street behind cookout you usually can have luck. Becareful they are heavy drug addicts that can be on three day benders. I just left the mountain and there was nothing there. Eastern near downtown had a selection of about 5 or 6 spread out. The usual crew were out. Noticed a cute one near the bodega by the bus station and eagle inn. Didn't make the approach cause she was surrounded by the guys that own the place who were just bull shitting with her. Good luck.

Smyt1234
07-06-16, 11:30
Hey, Sorry for the rookie question but where is the mountain?

TheShark
07-06-16, 18:15
Hey, Sorry for the rookie question but where is the mountain?It's towards the end of Owen. Mountain drive I believe.

PhillyChz1234
07-10-16, 11:36
I normally monger in the AMPs but had a little WSW experience last night so thought I'd share. I was on my way back from watching the UFC fight driving up 401 towards the AA when I saw a petite little girl waking in the opposite direction just in front of Denny's. Based on her attire and it was 130 in the mrng I put 2 and 2 together and spun around. There were actually 2 cop cars sitting in Denny's as well and I noticed the one standing outside his car was keeping an eye on the girl too. After a few flips by me and her crossing over to the other side I was finally able to grab her. She was 23 if I recall with blondish hair.

She was very obviously not a cop so only the quickest of LE check was done. From there we agreed on 25 for the BJ. Without doubt whatever I wanted was on the menu. We found a spot behind sum buildings and she went to town. It took me a minute but I let go in her mouth and she pulled off and it was little bit messy of a finish. I wasnt expecting her not to take it TBH. She was a cute little thing until she opened her mouth to reveal several missing teeth and she was clearly high. I was committed at that point though and the little head was in charge. I think she had a cell phone but I wasnt really that interested in getting a number. She was a chatty little one as I took her down 401 closer to downtown where I dropped her off. She said she stayed all over so I'm not sure where one would find her on the regular.

I recommend if petite little WSW's are your thing.

Phrixxus
07-12-16, 19:47
Two decoy birds strolling the mountain. One tall, thick, fairly good looking, One short thick oriental mix. Will try to set you up. I passed up when spidey sense kicked in. Both look just a little to fresh for the area.Watched them talk to two mongers. Few minutes later two po po had one pulled over and loading him up.

Phrixxus.

Chasing the dream.

TheShark
07-13-16, 12:49
Picked up a WSW last week on the Mountain. She is slightly more attractive than the typical street walker in my opinion. Thin but not quite skinny, with curly hair. Also if I remember correctly I think she had braces.

Did the LEO check and took me to a house a little ways off the main road and down a short dirt road. I'm a bit cautious about going into a house with a street walker and possibly getting robbed by her handler, but I followed my little head anyway and went ahead with it. She took me into a slightly messy bedroom, but not nearly as messy as I would've expected. It stank of smoke but that is to be expected.

I started to get apprehensive when she said that someone was stopping by in a second and that we would her started after. Well apparently it was her dealer dropping off her fix. I've never been around drugs so I'm not exactly sure what it is she was smoking. Crack, meth. I don't know. She hit it a couple times and then we got started.

I told her I was only planning on spending 20 for a quick park and BJ. I didn't expect the house. She said that's fine but she doesn't really like giving head, but if I wanted FS she would get me hard first. Fine by me. Now fellas this is the part that I'm ashamed to admit. I have done BBFS with backpage girls before, but only ones I had seen before and knew were at least semi clean. (Insane Massage with Cat. She did FS early on when she first started).

Well this girl started with one of the better BBBJ I have had from a street walker. Then she looked and couldn't find a cover and told me she was ok with BBFS. I thought for a second, but then she licked her fingers and started playing with her clit. Sigh, I did it. But man she had a fat one. And I figured since I was there I would put my load as deep in her as I could. I am definitely going for a checkup this week.

CoolGuy7
07-28-16, 18:47
Picked up a WSW last week on the Mountain. She is slightly more attractive than the typical street walker in my opinion. Thin but not quite skinny, with curly hair. Also if I remember correctly I think she had braces.

Did the LEO check and took me to a house a little ways off the main road and down a short dirt road. I'm a bit cautious about going into a house with a street walker and possibly getting robbed by her handler, but I followed my little head anyway and went ahead with it. She took me into a slightly messy bedroom, but not nearly as messy as I would've expected. It stank of smoke but that is to be expected.

I started to get apprehensive when she said that someone was stopping by in a second and that we would her started after. Well apparently it was her dealer dropping off her fix. I've never been around drugs so I'm not exactly sure what it is she was smoking. Crack, meth. I don't know. She hit it a couple times and then we got started.

I told her I was only planning on spending 20 for a quick park and BJ. I didn't expect the house. She said that's fine but she doesn't really like giving head, but if I wanted FS she would get me hard first. Fine by me. Now fellas this is the part that I'm ashamed to admit. I have done BBFS with backpage girls before, but only ones I had seen before and knew were at least semi clean. (Insane Massage with Cat. She did FS early on when she first started).

Well this girl started with one of the better BBBJ I have had from a street walker. Then she looked and couldn't find a cover and told me she was ok with BBFS. I thought for a second, but then she licked her fingers and started playing with her clit. Sigh, I did it. But man she had a fat one. And I figured since I was there I would put my load as deep in her as I could. I am definitely going for a checkup this week.Pm me any SW or escort numbers with a little detail about her and I will hook you up with this legit chick from back page.

CoolGuy7
07-28-16, 18:50
Pm me any SW or escort numbers and I will hook you up with a legit chick from back page also put a little details about her.

SouthSound
07-29-16, 17:44
Pm me any SW or escort numbers and I will hook you up with a legit chick from back page also put a little details about her.Its good to see your first two posts are asking for other peoples hard earned information. The more you share from the get go. The more members will be willing to share with you. I'd be 10 x more inclined to share my positive experiences with you if you had began by posting a report about your "legit chick".

Rex5051
08-03-16, 16:43
After a trip down mountain came up empty, turned down side rd and just prior to wally world, pretty lady with cut off jeans, asked if she needed a ride she hopped in. My eyes starring at those mellons. You have something else on your mind & said she knew of a quite place. On arrival her blouse fell off. Do you want to taste, they were so beautiful and I dived in head first. As I was enjoying myself she reached over & took my pants loose reached and crabbed JR. She started polishing him for awhile I could not hold back any longer and exploded. We then talked for a while, She gave me her diggits for a repeat visit Hope I can control myself next time, still haven't got those mellons out of my head.

PilotGuy383
08-03-16, 23:53

Well this girl started with one of the better BBBJ I have had from a street walker. Then she looked and couldn't find a cover and told me she was ok with BBFS. I thought for a second, but then she licked her fingers and started playing with her clit. Sigh, I did it. But man she had a fat one. And I figured since I was there I would put my load as deep in her as I could. I am definitely going for a checkup this week.You must be a Great White because they aren't afraid of shit! Me on the other hand. I'm the little guppie! Nice trip report though!

FloridaRed
08-07-16, 22:55
Spent some time on 301 last night. Saw a slim, good looking chick in a short pink dress get out of a car at a gas station and start walking. She walked down Owen for a bit and then got picked up. I was in pursuit but someone beat me to her. She had shoulder length brown or dark blonde hair. Made a trip down the mountain and picked up a girl by the name of Pam (nice set of D saggy tits). Amazing flute lesson and doggy. Would repeat.

Arff1961
08-14-16, 06:36
I am new to the area looking for a the places to meet a lady. Please help a new guy out please PM me.

Jheru361
08-29-16, 10:46
http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/eve/30648384

Fellow mongers Sunday was a good day. I was headed to meet some friends downtown and as always drove through the mountain area. Almost immediately after I hit the Mountain. Noticed a nice ass walking down the street. Slowed down as I passed and recognized her. It was Shell / Eve. She had an ad on BP Friday night / Saturday morning. I did call her and ask what her donations were. She quoted me BP prices. I didn't haggle, just declined and moved on. If I was a newbie and did not know better I would have taken her up on it. I knew though, that she was a SW and refused to pay that price. It was a reasonable price, mind you. On with the dream. I slowed and pulled down a side street. As she approached she smiled and came over. I had her get in and went through the back and forth about what she was doing and what was up. I broke the ice by asking could I see or touch her. She relaxed after that. She agreed and said she had a place. I asked was it a car date or room. She said car date. I laughed, because less than 12 hours ago she had a room. I countered with a spot I have. She agreed as I knew she would. We get to the spot and I have her start a good BBBJ. I knew she was good, because I saw her regularly about 4 years ago. From previous experienced I knew she allowed CIM with spit. I had her get out and bent her over the hood and went for some wet DS. She was uncomfortable with being exposed like that, but did not argue and did it. I popped in the cover and gave her a couple of Jacksons for her service. Drove her back to where I found her and dropped her off. She has lost some of her looks, but is submissive if you stand your ground.

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/up-and-looking-for-a-good-time-called-cali-910-916-5448/23664449

As I continued to meet my friends, was about to turn on 301. Saw a lady walking down side street and took a detour. It was Cali. I was running late and didn't have it in me for another round that quickly. She recognized my car. I have played with her regularly and she knows even if I call her BP add I will only donate SW prices. She said she would like to play a little, as she needed some money. I let her know that if she was still around in about 2 hours I will call and come see her. She wasn't happy but said she hoped to see me. Well I went on to hang with friends. On a side note, if any of you are out and about on Sundays, give Latitude a try. Good specials and a lot to look at and a few POTs are always there, if you have a good game. After a few hours of drinking and talking was headed back home. Felt that urge stir and sent a text to Cali. She said she thought I had stood her up again. She asked was it going to be a long visit. I have taken Cali to my house and let her shower and fed her and she showed her gratitude with her performance. I told her not this time. Picked her up went to my spot and she knows what I like. BBBJ, DS as she leaned over hood. Usually I will CIM with her, BTW she does swallow. This time popped in cover. It was longer than a QV actually. The drinks did their job. She actually commented that, we should have gone to the house. Moral of the story: Give them time a lot of the BP girls will eventually be on the street as their demons become more demanding.

Chachi84
09-01-16, 11:30
Can you PM about the Mountain? I think I'm hitting the wrong spot.

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/eve/30648384

Fellow mongers Sunday was a good day. I was headed to meet some friends downtown and as always drove through the mountain area. Almost immediately after I hit the Mountain. Noticed a nice ass walking down the street. Slowed down as I passed and recognized her. It was Shell / Eve. She had an ad on BP Friday night / Saturday morning. I did call her and ask what her donations were. She quoted me BP prices. I didn't haggle, just declined and moved on. If I was a newbie and did not know better I would have taken her up on it. I knew though, that she was a SW and refused to pay that price. It was a reasonable price, mind you. On with the dream. I slowed and pulled down a side street. As she approached she smiled and came over. I had her get in and went through the back and forth about what she was doing and what was up. I broke the ice by asking could I see or touch her. She relaxed after that. She agreed and said she had a place. I asked was it a car date or room. She said car date. I laughed, because less than 12 hours ago she had a room. I countered with a spot I have. She agreed as I knew she would. We get to the spot and I have her start a good BBBJ. I knew she was good, because I saw her regularly about 4 years ago. From previous experienced I knew she allowed CIM with spit. I had her get out and bent her over the hood and went for some wet DS. She was uncomfortable with being exposed like that, but did not argue and did it. I popped in the cover and gave her a couple of Jacksons for her service. Drove her back to where I found her and dropped her off. She has lost some of her looks, but is submissive if you stand your ground.

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/up-and-looking-for-a-good-time-called-cali-910-916-5448/23664449

As I continued to meet my friends, was about to turn on 301. Saw a lady walking down side street and took a detour. It was Cali. I was running late and didn't have it in me for another round that quickly. She recognized my car. I have played with her regularly and she knows even if I call her BP add I will only donate SW prices. She said she would like to play a little, as she needed some money. I let her know that if she was still around in about 2 hours I will call and come see her. She wasn't happy but said she hoped to see me. Well I went on to hang with friends. On a side note, if any of you are out and about on Sundays, give Latitude a try. Good specials and a lot to look at and a few POTs are always there, if you have a good game. After a few hours of drinking and talking was headed back home. Felt that urge stir and sent a text to Cali. She said she thought I had stood her up again. She asked was it going to be a long visit. I have taken Cali to my house and let her shower and fed her and she showed her gratitude with her performance. I told her not this time. Picked her up went to my spot and she knows what I like. BBBJ, DS as she leaned over hood. Usually I will CIM with her, BTW she does swallow. This time popped in cover. It was longer than a QV actually. The drinks did their job. She actually commented that, we should have gone to the house. Moral of the story: Give them time a lot of the BP girls will eventually be on the street as their demons become more demanding.

PantyJerk
09-01-16, 21:50
I was cruisin' the mountain earlier today and saw a really cute blonde chick. She was wearing a green shirt and some tight jean shorts. Anybody else see her or know her, if she's legit or not? I was going to stop but I decided not to. Thanks.

Robert1744
10-05-16, 07:25
I am a Raleigh monger with a thing for WSWs. That's just what gets me off.

Our street scene is virtually dead from its heyday six years ago. Work brings me to Fayetteville often now, so I've been sampling the delights along 301. In the past week I've had the Lumbee girl Kat, and then the WSWs Nichole, Jordan and Tattoo. All were outstanding at their head game. All are mid to late 20's. Jordan is slightly a BBW, Nicole is average and Tattoo is petite. And Catvwas fine as hell!

But as great as those have been, yesterday was probably my best street date EVER. Yes, you read that right. I went to the Mountain and picked up Thorn, a mid 30's WSW with a bangin little body. We went to a safe spot and she proceeded to give me the very definition of a GFE. She got naked to service me, was attentive, took her time taking me to the brink and back. My dick tingled (in a good way) for an hour after. She truly loves sucking dick.

You guys are lucky down here!

Infidel
11-03-16, 21:28
Today around 8:30 PM, I took a stroll over to the Mountain to see who was out walking in the warm night air. Got to the intersection of mountain and 301 when I saw a nice thick WSW with long dirty blond hair, very nice plump but not fat ass, walking the frontage Rd. She was looking so fine that mongers had traffic stopped on the 301 trying to get to her. She also attracted the attention of Cumberland counties finest, so I decided that discretion would be the better part of valor, and left the area. Hats off to the monger that picked up that young fine ass.

Stay hungry my friends.

Infidel.

Infidel
11-03-16, 21:31
I was cruisin' the mountain earlier today and saw a really cute blonde chick. She was wearing a green shirt and some tight jean shorts. Anybody else see her or know her, if she's legit or not? I was going to stop but I decided not to. Thanks.This might be the same girl I saw today. Did she have a tattoo on her right thigh?

Joey Sambora
11-15-16, 19:30
I've been in Fayetteville for work the past week. I stopped and got gas off Grove St. At the Speedway. I had two encounters one last week and one this week. One was with Sam WSW fat ass, nice tits and HWP. She said she stayed at the Eagles Inn (think that's the name). Vicky very petite sunglasses skinny tight ass, perky tits and look like she is wild.

Any have any info on these two PM me please. I take it they stay at or near the same spot.

Scorpio Master
12-28-16, 02:26
Made a quick run to 301/ Mountain area seeing four walking about. Picked up Becky, dark hair seems tall WSW maybe mid 20's, hard to tell sometimes at night. Quoted 30/60 went with BBBJCIM. Average at best too much hand usage did not catch everything which made a bit of a mess. Might pick her up again I did find her attractive and she seems nice but will have to come down on price.

WarLond
01-20-17, 11:07
I have yet to dive into the world of street walkers, but I'm very interested, just not sure where to begin!! Would someone be so kind as to give me their take on approach and what can be considered normal?? How to stay safe and clean?? Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Maybe tips on where to start and what to look for to avoid unwanted problems I. E. LEO??

DarkPadre
02-02-17, 11:04
Haven't tried too much SW action but am really wanting to try this aspect out. If any of you guys have good recommendations pm me please I could use the help.

BlueDevil2016
02-02-17, 21:49
Haven't tried too much SW action but am really wanting to try this aspect out. If any of you guys have good recommendations pm me please I could use the help.Brother, I want you to know that just about a week ago, the cops busted 14 johns for trying to pick up policewomen posing as streetwalkers. They were working the 301 and Bragg Blvd area. This is exactly where most of the gals are in fact working. Whatever you do you need to be really careful. Since you have also asked about other providers on here, I would stick to providers who have been recommended on here. At least you know they are not law enforcement, and you know they have been recommended because they are providing a good service.

BlueDevil2016.

TheShark
02-28-17, 15:53
Hey brothers, I've been staying away from the SW scene lately because of the recent LEO activity. But the itch is back and I'm thinking of venturing out to the Mountain area today. Do you guys think it's safe to go hunting??

Shark.

Spartans1
02-28-17, 16:02
Hey brothers, I've been staying away from the SW scene lately because of the recent LEO activity. But the itch is back and I'm thinking of venturing out to the Mountain area today. Do you guys think it's safe to go hunting??

Shark.I think it's always safe as long as you follow a few rules. We know a real cop will never get into the vehicle. Too dangerous. So just pull up and ask if she needs a ride. At this point you're nothing more than a Good Samaritan. Once in just ask where she's headed or what's she's up to. Then do whatever confirmation checks you wish before conducting any business. I've never had any peoblems. If you're feeling paranoid then do a few laps to make sure you're not being followed. Just don't get complacent and you'll be fine. Good luck have fun.

TenInchBoi
03-11-17, 19:47
Nothing my way and I hate to travel to the ville just to waste time. Anybody know any safe areas with some decent looking birds?

Pison00
04-02-17, 02:30
I think it's always safe as long as you follow a few rules. We know a real cop will never get into the vehicle. Too dangerous. So just pull up and ask if she needs a ride. At this point you're nothing more than a Good Samaritan. Once in just ask where she's headed or what's she's up to. Then do whatever confirmation checks you wish before conducting any business. I've never had any peoblems. If you're feeling paranoid then do a few laps to make sure you're not being followed. Just don't get complacent and you'll be fine. Good luck have fun.In 98 I was driving down S main in High Point. Different city sorry- and I picked up a great looking lady and she got in the vehicle and was taking me to a supposedly great spot for some car action. I was excited at this point, but until we got to the spot she told me to keep my hands to myself & when we got there I was raided by 6 Unmarked cars and I was arrested. Unlike your suggestion, she actually got in and talked about business, but who knows it might be different now in this era.

SearchingMan
04-05-17, 10:42
These were from back in 2014. Haven't seen her since. Anyone of you mongers seen her lately?

Phrixxus
04-06-17, 15:19
These were from back in 2014. Haven't seen her since. Anyone of you mongers seen her lately?Carol went down bad in the time since you saw her. She's not been around for the last year or so. The last time I saw her she was wandering around in the middle of the road on w. Mountain in a really bad state. I stopped and gave her a few bucks for old time sake and she smelled really bad even from a distance. Really a shame as I remember when she was a real hottie and fun to be around.

Phrixxus.

Chasing the dream.

HughHefner22
04-08-17, 13:55
Carol went down bad in the time since you saw her. She's not been around for the last year or so. The last time I saw her she was wandering around in the middle of the road on w. Mountain in a really bad state. I stopped and gave her a few bucks for old time sake and she smelled really bad even from a distance. Really a shame as I remember when she was a real hottie and fun to be around.

Phrixxus.

Chasing the dream.

More than I should, not as much as I'd like.Has anyone seen this older white lady named Deborah lately.

Aragorn
04-23-17, 10:12
I'm driving from Miami to DC, with a you-haul trailer unfortunately, looking for any SWs, BP girls or lot lizards close to I-95. Is "The Mountain" close to the interstate?

Jheru361
04-24-17, 11:26
http://callescort.org/910-778-6226

http://images1.backpage.com/imager/u/large/340734731/e7da0984b74101167dc82713f2a66b1f.jpg

I didn't know where to actually place this post so opted for here. I was coming from one of my hangouts and stopped for a pack of cigarettes. While in the store I noticed someone that I vaguely recognized. There was a line so I opened up BP. I was a few patrons behind her and saw some of the same tattoes as in her ad. It was Sadie. I sent a quick text and asked was she available. I saw her look at her phone and received a reply quickly. Jackpot, it was her. I know she has been reviewed with some mixed reviews on the Escort side of the forum. I saw her when she first arrived and did not have any issues. I asked for her donations and she gave the typical BP rates. Replied that I would try and set something up. She paid and was out the door. After I paid and was on my way, I saw her walking towards one of the local motels on 301. Kept driving and turned down one of the streets. She walked into a room and I noticed a guy come out. A short time later she came out and hit the Mountain stroll. I asked if she needed a ride and she asked how much I had. I told her thanks and was about to drive off. She stopped me and asked could she get a ride. I said yes and that's when we discussed what I wanted. The donation was considerably less that what she had quoted me earlier. We agreed on a donation and she informed me that she had a room. I told her I am not up for no BS and that it was going to be only us two in the room. She said no problem and said she just had to kick her brother out the room. He gave me a long stare as he exited. Maybe sizing me up, who knows. I got out my car and stared at him also. Little guy, in my opinion. I did this so he would realize I would not be an easy mark, in case he had any ideas. I went into the room, she locked the door and made a joke about what I did. I told her I have heard horror stories and refused to be a statistic. We talked and undressed at the same time. She is the person in the pictures, but much skinnier now. She asked what I wanted and I told her BBBJ, CG, and doggie. She agreed to all and we started. Sadie does know her way around the dick and can suck with the best of them. As she was doing her thing, I had her turn so I could play also. She allowed FIA and FIV with no objections. She never rushed me and I had to stop her before I popped from her oral administrations. She got on top and rode very good, which I knew from a past encounter. She did ask could we switch, due to her legs being tired from walking all day. No problem, I knew that doggie was her favorite and that she preferred it. As I was pushing into her she was pushing back, forcefully. I inserted a FIA and she got even more wild. I know greek is on the menu, but before I could indulge I popped. She kept going until I was completely drained. She got me a towel to clean and we talked some more as we dressed. She told me she does not normally walk and that she had a BP ad. I pretended to not know what she was talking about and she bought up and showed me her ad. On the way out the door I mentioned our conversation from our previous encounter. She then remembered me. She came out and sat in the car for a long time and we talked. She let me know business is slow on BP. I told her, without revealing my source, that she needed to pick her game up and stop rushing. She said she had gone through a bad demon phase and didn't do that any more. So, for. 40 I got 45 minutes of fun and another 30 minutes of conversation.

DbrownHornet
04-25-17, 21:04
I was in the area Easter weekend and hit the strip that Saturday evening. For the most part it was dead. It seems that the new traffic pattern on Brag Blvd has really cut down on the traffic in the old stroll areas and all of the jack spots are closed. So the only thing popping in that area in the Jamaican restaurant with the slow service but good food. I stop there for some beef and chicken patties after striking out on the stroll for about three loops. Anyway, as I was heading out of town, I hit the mountain and picked up a Lumbee named Cindy for a top notch flute lesson. I dropped her off at one of the 301 hotels and headed out of town. Until next time, peace!

Anakin1123
04-27-17, 03:10
I always see her around the blvd area nice tits half japanese and something I forget great BBBJCIM bit of a talker but always does me right she pretty much waves at every car so not hard to find happy hunting.

Anakin1123
05-17-17, 02:36
WSW met her across from the old store of happiness on the street of groves really good looking doesn't look like SW could be new to the game no visible demon use soft spoken thick as hell (not fat) great BBBJCIM which is all I go for but that butt & hips look like it could take a pounding will definitely look for her every cruise.

Cntryboy
05-17-17, 15:59
Went for a drive on the east side of town earlier in the week and spotted some activity on 301. Didn't partake since I was running late getting home. Saw a SW riding a bike with a cast on, older WSW visiting Ronald MCD and a WSW at the ghetto store on 301. Anyone know the lady in the pic?

Anakin1123
05-18-17, 02:21
Went for a drive on the east side of town earlier in the week and spotted some activity on 301. Didn't partake since I was running late getting home. Saw a SW riding a bike with a cast on, older WSW visiting Ronald MCD and a WSW at the ghetto store on 301. Anyone know the lady in the pic?Thats the chick esha I just posted about. Funny coincedence.

Jheru361
05-21-17, 15:42
Funny you mention Esha. I was returning home Thursady evening and took a drive. Saw her in the exact skirt. It was about 1 AM. There was another WSW with her that night, blonde, jeans, hoodie, boots. Both, looked good. I was not in any condition to stop that night, but made it my mission to return Friday. As luck would have it, returned Friday and Esha was on the stroll. I pulled into the gas station and asked if she needed a ride. She replied yes and got in. As I was about to pull out and start the dialogue, she asked if I would do her a favor. Now, I was about to put her right out, however I listened to her request and considered it. She told me. 20 BBBJ, . 40 FS. Sounded good and that ass had me mesmerized. The request, was, "I need to get a fix and you and I both will have a better time. I know the area and is comfortable anywhere. I hesitated and she told me if I do that for her she will do FS for. 20. After consideration, figured if she bolted I'm only out. 20. She left her wallet with me and made the deal. She came back and played with junior as we waited with a few licks here and there. Her contact came to the window, she got her fix and we were off. She does do car dates, but also have an in-call. She lives with this old man and pays him. 05 if she brings someone in. Told her that would be acceptable. Arrived pulled in and she asked to get her fix before. No problem. We went in and that's when I saw the old guy. I didn't feel threatened so decided to go through with it. She fixed one more time and the fun began. As I was removing my shirt she undid my pants, pulled them down and stated a very wet BBBJ. I told her to get naked and she did. Lay down and as she continued her attention to jr, I played with the kitty. She got wet and started moaning. After about 10 minutes she asked was I ready. Covered up and went from CG to mish, to doggie, where I finished. Dirty feet from all the walking in sandals but fresh kitty and clean. I did tip her. 10 and told her if she didn't have me wait for her to get her fix it would have been her entire asking donation. She told me next time she will remember that and if I don't see her out, just to knock and ask for her. Does have demons. Seems controlled as could be. And yes that ass is nice.

Thats the chick esha I just posted about. Funny coincedence.

Anakin1123
05-21-17, 20:10
Funny you mention Esha. I was returning home Thursady evening and took a drive. Saw her in the exact skirt. It was about 1 AM. There was another WSW with her that night, blonde, jeans, hoodie, boots. Both, looked good. I was not in any condition to stop that night, but made it my mission to return Friday. As luck would have it, returned Friday and Esha was on the stroll. I pulled into the gas station and asked if she needed a ride. She replied yes and got in. As I was about to pull out and start the dialogue, she asked if I would do her a favor. Now, I was about to put her right out, however I listened to her request and considered it. She told me. 20 BBBJ, . 40 FS. Sounded good and that ass had me mesmerized. The request, was, "I need to get a fix and you and I both will have a better time. I know the area and is comfortable anywhere. I hesitated and she told me if I do that for her she will do FS for. 20. After consideration, figured if she bolted I'm only out. 20. She left her wallet with me and made the deal. She came back and played with junior as we waited with a few licks here and there. Her contact came to the window, she got her fix and we were off. She does do car dates, but also have an in-call. She lives with this old man and pays him. 05 if she brings someone in. Told her that would be acceptable. Arrived pulled in and she asked to get her fix before. No problem. We went in and that's when I saw the old guy. I didn't feel threatened so decided to go through with it. She fixed one more time and the fun began. As I was removing my shirt she undid my pants, pulled them down and stated a very wet BBBJ. I told her to get naked and she did. Lay down and as she continued her attention to jr, I played with the kitty. She got wet and started moaning. After about 10 minutes she asked was I ready. Covered up and went from CG to mish, to doggie, where I finished. Dirty feet from all the walking in sandals but fresh kitty and clean. I did tip her. 10 and told her if she didn't have me wait for her to get her fix it would have been her entire asking donation. She told me next time she will remember that and if I don't see her out, just to knock and ask for her. Does have demons. Seems controlled as could be. And yes that ass is nice.I would advise not going to the house I went there everything cool hated the fact there was no door just a curtain but as I was pulling out of the driveway the old man rushed out started chatting with me then a cop pulled up so I just calmly backed out and left now the cop didn't try to stop me but the body language of the conversation they were having was kinda like the cop knows what goes down there but was warning him but I don't know so I may pick her up sometime again but I would advise you not go there first car date I had with her was in the parking lot of the club across the street I would advise against that too stay safe I actually follow your posts and respect your opinions and have treaded some of the same waters. That ass tho so soft.

Jheru361
05-22-17, 08:29
I would advise not going to the house I went there everything cool hated the fact there was no door just a curtain but as I was pulling out of the driveway the old man rushed out started chatting with me then a cop pulled up so I just calmly backed out and left now the cop didn't try to stop me but the body language of the conversation they were having was kinda like the cop knows what goes down there but was warning him but I don't know so I may pick her up sometime again but I would advise you not go there first car date I had with her was in the parking lot of the club across the street I would advise against that too stay safe I actually follow your posts and respect your opinions and have treaded some of the same waters. That ass tho so soft.Thanks for the heads up. Next time I pick her up will have to go to one of my spots.

DbrownHornet
05-22-17, 21:17
Funny you mention Esha. I was returning home Thursady evening and took a drive. Saw her in the exact skirt. It was about 1 AM. There was another WSW with her that night, blonde, jeans, hoodie, boots. Both, looked good. I was not in any condition to stop that night, but made it my mission to return Friday. As luck would have it, returned Friday and Esha was on the stroll. I pulled into the gas station and asked if she needed a ride. She replied yes and got in. As I was about to pull out and start the dialogue, she asked if I would do her a favor. Now, I was about to put her right out, however I listened to her request and considered it. She told me. 20 BBBJ, . 40 FS. Sounded good and that ass had me mesmerized. The request, was, "I need to get a fix and you and I both will have a better time. I know the area and is comfortable anywhere. I hesitated and she told me if I do that for her she will do FS for. 20. After consideration, figured if she bolted I'm only out. 20. She left her wallet with me and made the deal. She came back and played with junior as we waited with a few licks here and there. Her contact came to the window, she got her fix and we were off. She does do car dates, but also have an in-call. She lives with this old man and pays him. 05 if she brings someone in. Told her that would be acceptable. Arrived pulled in and she asked to get her fix before. No problem. We went in and that's when I saw the old guy. I didn't feel threatened so decided to go through with it. She fixed one more time and the fun began. As I was removing my shirt she undid my pants, pulled them down and stated a very wet BBBJ. I told her to get naked and she did. Lay down and as she continued her attention to jr, I played with the kitty. She got wet and started moaning. After about 10 minutes she asked was I ready. Covered up and went from CG to mish, to doggie, where I finished. Dirty feet from all the walking in sandals but fresh kitty and clean. I did tip her. 10 and told her if she didn't have me wait for her to get her fix it would have been her entire asking donation. She told me next time she will remember that and if I don't see her out, just to knock and ask for her. Does have demons. Seems controlled as could be. And yes that ass is nice.Nice report. However, no SW is worth my freedom or life. If a cop would have pulled you over with the SW and drugs in the car, you would have had a hard time explaining it (drugs) to say the least. Then you went to her place which is a big no no. I learned my lesson from this years ago and almost paid for it with my life over a few bucks from a strung out SW who had someone waiting for me outside as I left her spot. You are a senior member, so you should know the ropes. I just had to say something about the red flags! It's your life!

Anakin1123
06-12-17, 03:06
So I have bumped into this lady a few times if you do meet her treat her right very pretty and thick not fat and yes she looks just like the pic very cool not shady and head game off the charts never neglects the boys at this time she is my go to.

MicSteele
06-13-17, 04:40
So I have bumped into this lady a few times if you do meet her treat her right very pretty and thick not fat and yes she looks just like the pic very cool not shady and head game off the charts never neglects the boys at this time she is my go to.-Got any digits or contact info for this one?

HughHefner22
06-19-17, 12:39
http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/the-sweet-kiss-of-morning-dew-miss-lilly/35554953

DbrownHornet
08-05-17, 20:50
Sorry for the late report, but I don't visit the board like I used to and plus the streets all over are pretty dead these days for the most parts. However, there are exceptions and I was in town the weekend of July 4th and had a chance to cruise a little while I was here. Anyway, a long story short. Bragg Blvd was dead, 301 was dead with sheriff patrol cruising, but 301 north was hot with girls all over the place. I settle on a brown skin BSW named Little Haiti. She was former military and had fallen on hard times. Anyway, we settled on a spot and I sat back for a nice flute lesson. I would repeat if I say her again. I dropped her off near a popular chicken restaurant and headed back down south via 71 where I spotted a few out across from Campbell Soup. I would have pick one up, but there was a vehicle park nearby with the lights on, so I passed.

Take care,

HughHefner22
08-08-17, 13:52
Sorry for the late report, but I don't visit the board like I used to and plus the streets all over are pretty dead these days for the most parts. However, there are exceptions and I was in town the weekend of July 4th and had a chance to cruise a little while I was here. Anyway, a long story short. Bragg Blvd was dead, 301 was dead with sheriff patrol cruising, but 301 north was hot with girls all over the place. I settle on a brown skin BSW named Little Haiti. She was former military and had fallen on hard times. Anyway, we settled on a spot and I sat back for a nice flute lesson. I would repeat if I say her again. I dropped her off near a popular chicken restaurant and headed back down south via 71 where I spotted a few out across from Campbell Soup. I would have pick one up, but there was a vehicle park nearby with the lights on, so I passed.

Take care,Any phone number.

KidDoc
08-25-17, 14:29
I've Viewed many a review from this thread and went way back to get street names and the like to catch one from the Mountain E and W to East st. Bragg Blvd but I have never seen not 1 SW. I've traveled through the area all hrs of the day early morning to 3 o'clock at night and I still have never seen 1. Are they hiding? Where are these secrete locations?? Thanks.

Phrixxus
08-26-17, 13:28
I've Viewed many a review from this thread and went way back to get street names and the like to catch one from the Mountain E and W to East st. Bragg Blvd but I have never seen not 1 SW. I've traveled through the area all hrs of the day early morning to 3 o'clock at night and I still have never seen 1. Are they hiding? Where are these secrete locations?? Thanks.Actually there are quite a few out, as always the regulars and pretty good mix of new ones that come and go. Just this last Wednsday I rolled through downtown and stopped and talked with several. Some of these girls I've know for years. Over on Grove, across from the Happy Store ran into Candice, blond 25 maybe 26 years old. First time I ran into her a few years ago I felt like I had won the lottery, she was a sweet kid, looked like a high school cheerleader and gave the best BBBJ I had ever ran across. She still has the skills but the street and demons have taken a toll on her body. She also posts on BP occasionally.

Moved on down grove to the fast food joints and Patricia and Ashley came up to say hi. Ashley is a short blond, just turned 32 and has a nice bod, sweet little ass and is a member of the itty bitty titty club, you have to take control with her, she has good skills and a tight little box. Patricia is a brunette, couple years ago she had a bangin body but has lost weight and is thinner now.

Behind the carwash saw Michelle, redhead, posts on backpage occasionally. Nice to talk to, has one of those bods where has lost weight and shows it, but a sweet kid. Her sister Kellie is on vacation till December and looking forward to her return. She is blond with nice little fat ass and head skills off the chart.

Later up in the hills behind the cookout ran into Allie, posts on BP as Allie, or Alie, just broke up with her loser boyfriend once again and needing coins. Picked her up and went to a spot for good BBBJ. Street rates as usual. You can sometimes also find her walking downtown nect to the BP there on 301. I did notice she is avertising again on BP pretty heavily. Lots of times ill front these girls 5 bucks or so, or treat them to some fast food. In the summer I always have bottled water and some smokes in my ride. A few small favors will reap many rewards. Excellent source of street information and the lowdown on new girls. I've gotten a lot of gems that are fresh on the streets from the girls already there.

On my way home saw Ava at the little store off W Mountain, tall pretty girl about 27. I've know her for several years and sometimes we just hang out. Was in a hurry and didn't have time to stop, just threw her a wave on my way home.

Their out there and you just have to know what to look for. Sometimes you can pick up some nice civilians on the streets, like the little blond headed 23 years old gem I picked up leaving from the plasma donation place on grove. Just needed something to get by, sweet, like your highschool sweeheart. Banging little bod, super kisser and would bang you out till you couldn't move. Only lasted for a month or so till she moved on, but that's the way with those finds.

Phrixxus.

Chasing the dream.

KidDoc
08-26-17, 14:16
Actually there are quite a few out, as always the regulars and pretty good mix of new ones that come and go. Just this last Wednsday I rolled through downtown and stopped and talked with several. Some of these girls I've know for years. Over on Grove, across from the Happy Store ran into Candice, blond 25 maybe 26 years old. First time I ran into her a few years ago I felt like I had won the lottery, she was a sweet kid, looked like a high school cheerleader and gave the best BBBJ I had ever ran across. She still has the skills but the street and demons have taken a toll on her body. She also posts on BP occasionally.

Moved on down grove to the fast food joints and Patricia and Ashley came up to say hi. Ashley is a short blond, just turned 32 and has a nice bod, sweet little ass and is a member of the itty bitty titty club, you have to take control with her, she has good skills and a tight little box. Patricia is a brunette, couple years ago she had a bangin body but has lost weight and is thinner now.

Behind the carwash saw Michelle, redhead, posts on backpage occasionally. Nice to talk to, has one of those bods where has lost weight and shows it, but a sweet kid. Her sister Kellie is on vacation till December and looking forward to her return. She is blond with nice little fat ass and head skills off the chart.

Later up in the hills behind the cookout ran into Allie, posts on BP as Allie, or Alie, just broke up with her loser boyfriend once again and needing coins. Picked her up and went to a spot for good BBBJ. Street rates as usual. You can sometimes also find her walking downtown nect to the BP there on 301. I did notice she is avertising again on BP pretty heavily. Lots of times ill front these girls 5 bucks or so, or treat them to some fast food. In the summer I always have bottled water and some smokes in my ride. A few small favors will reap many rewards. Excellent source of street information and the lowdown on new girls. I've gotten a lot of gems that are fresh on the streets from the girls already there.

On my way home saw Ava at the little store off W Mountain, tall pretty girl about 27. I've know her for several years and sometimes we just hang out. Was in a hurry and didn't have time to stop, just threw her a wave on my way home.

Their out there and you just have to know what to look for. Sometimes you can pick up some nice civilians on the streets, like the little blond headed 23 years old gem I picked up leaving from the plasma donation place on grove. Just needed something to get by, sweet, like your highschool sweeheart. Banging little bod, super kisser and would bang you out till you couldn't move. Only lasted for a month or so till she moved on, but that's the way with those finds.

Phrixxus.

Chasing the dream.

More than I should, not as much as I'd like.Thanks Phrixxus always good to hear from an experienced member / vetted source I'll have to look a bit harder maybe I've seen them and didn't even know it. For sure likely. But I appreciate you stopping by to lend some intell.

JimmyBadBoy
08-27-17, 01:50
Was going to walmart today to pick up a couple of things when I came across a golden opportunity. On the corner of yadkin and the road that goes into walmart near the waffle house stood two women holding signs saying they were homeless and looking for money. They werent bad both white one younger than the other. I pulled up and said if your trying to make some money meet me in the parking lot of kobe. I didn't want to draw any unneeded attention. I pull in to kobe and see them walk over. They both hop in and we discuss what I am looking for. I drive to the sonic right down the road and I move into the middle of my backseat. I had both of them BBBJ at the same time. It was really good even though the ladies were beat up. They shared the CIM and they were on their way each with a. 20.

Anakin1123
08-27-17, 05:45
Actually there are quite a few out, as always the regulars and pretty good mix of new ones that come and go. Just this last Wednsday I rolled through downtown and stopped and talked with several. Some of these girls I've know for years. Over on Grove, across from the Happy Store ran into Candice, blond 25 maybe 26 years old. First time I ran into her a few years ago I felt like I had won the lottery, she was a sweet kid, looked like a high school cheerleader and gave the best BBBJ I had ever ran across. She still has the skills but the street and demons have taken a toll on her body. She also posts on BP occasionally.

Phrixxus.

Chasing the dream.

More than I should, not as much as I'd like.Is this the allie you speak of near the cookout she always posts parkton so I've never tried to contact http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/the-best-allie-around-lets-have-some-fun/37906733.

Anakin1123
08-27-17, 05:54
Thanks Phrixxus always good to hear from an experienced member / vetted source I'll have to look a bit harder maybe I've seen them and didn't even know it. For sure likely. But I appreciate you stopping by to lend some intell.I agree with brother phrix kellie BBBJ skills are off the charts I posted a pic of her post #172 in this thread candice is also very good do be careful at the intersection of b st where the action is they installed a redlight cam. No biggie if you go through once or twice but if you're endlessly cruising those things take pics whether you run the light or not you can skirt it by pulling through the gas station parking lots though happy hunting.

Phrixxus
08-27-17, 19:18
Is this the allie you speak of near the cookout she always posts parkton so I've never tried to contact http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/the-best-allie-around-lets-have-some-fun/37906733.She's back on BP as Lexi. She's not 19 though. LOL.

Phrixxus.

Chasing the dream, more than I should, not as much as I'd like.

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/sexi-lexi/47362653

TheShark
08-29-17, 19:06
Was going to walmart today to pick up a couple of things when I came across a golden opportunity. On the corner of yadkin and the road that goes into walmart near the waffle house stood two women holding signs saying they were homeless and looking for money. They werent bad both white one younger than the other. I pulled up and said if your trying to make some money meet me in the parking lot of kobe. I didn't want to draw any unneeded attention. I pull in to kobe and see them walk over. They both hop in and we discuss what I am looking for. I drive to the sonic right down the road and I move into the middle of my backseat. I had both of them BBBJ at the same time. It was really good even though the ladies were beat up. They shared the CIM and they were on their way each with a. 20.What time of day was this? I would assume evening since you parked at Sonic, but I rarely see the homeless ones out after dark.

JimmyBadBoy
09-04-17, 08:34
What time of day was this? I would assume evening since you parked at Sonic, but I rarely see the homeless ones out after dark.It was still light out probably like 5 or 6 at night.

JackIt
09-19-17, 13:40
Curious, with the BP adds lacking lately with the change. Has anyone seen / noticed more activity in the streets?

MicSteele
09-19-17, 19:07
Actually there are quite a few out.

-Phrixxus, I wanted to thank you for this enlightening report for all of us who haven't dabbled into the SW scene yet. With the drought still going on and getting even worse, I might be thinking about taking a cruise around some of the points of interested that you chatted about in your long report. I am just hoping I can interpret it correctly and hit the right areas to see if anyone needs a ride somewhere. Again thank you sir for giving us a little hope and maybe a little bit of new excitement. Any educational & information ads like this one would greatly be appreciated for us Cherries to the SW scene.

MicSteele
09-19-17, 19:08
What time of day was this? I would assume evening since you parked at Sonic, but I rarely see the homeless ones out after dark.-Sharknado, did you get any contact info on these 2 or ask where they usually hang out? Thank you sir.

Anakin1123
09-20-17, 14:09
-Sharknado, did you get any contact info on these 2 or ask where they usually hang out? Thank you sir.I doubt they have contact info they camp in a wooded area on bragg blvd I have seen the 2 always around the walmart area but always during the day but I don't approach because of the amount of traffic and I live and work in the area. I did see them once around midnight on bragg as they were approaching their spot but they had a 3rd girl with them who cock blocked me.

HughHefner22
09-20-17, 14:45
Just reminiscing about the dreams I used to have with this older white SW named Deborah. The best BBBJCIM I ever had. I lost track of her a while ago but they don't make them like that anymore. I'm thinking someone had. To white knight her hell I wouldn't blame him LOL.

PayForPlay21
09-21-17, 19:22
So I went by the DHP and across the street saw two girls both were around 25 one was wearing a sports bra and yoga pants. She was stumbling as she barely walked and the other was a mid sized blond. Would not have stopped anyhow because oine of the girls were so messed up but the cop parked near them was a deterrent.

DucatiJohn29
10-03-17, 23:07
Bros,

I know the BP postings are dismal lately and I think this has made the street scene a lot more active. The last several nights of cruising, I've seen countless birds strolling the usual spots. While I've found it fun and appreciate the street economy, it does come with a host of risks.

I used to be hyper cautious in my dreams about using covers for EVERYTHING. Over time I got pretty lax on that with the more "harmless" activities. Well I just got out of the clinic tonight with a nasty case of something. The swab (which was not pleasant) will reveal it in a few days. I got my standard penni-shot, a cocktail of antibiotics, and a lesson learned the hard way.

Remember bros. These birds are addicts first and their concern for health is low on their list of daily priorities. Take care of yourselves.

Calizum69
10-04-17, 20:20
Bros,

I know the BP postings are dismal lately and I think this has made the street scene a lot more active. The last several nights of cruising, I've seen countless birds strolling the usual spots. While I've found it fun and appreciate the street economy, it does come with a host of risks.

I used to be hyper cautious in my dreams about using covers for EVERYTHING. Over time I got pretty lax on that with the more "harmless" activities. Well I just got out of the clinic tonight with a nasty case of something. The swab (which was not pleasant) will reveal it in a few days. I got my standard penni-shot, a cocktail of antibiotics, and a lesson learned the hard way.

Remember bros. These birds are addicts first and their concern for health is low on their list of daily priorities. Take care of yourselves.Thanks for sharing the good and the bad. I too have been bugged last year and wasn't pleasant. Well I just got out of retirement and just been with a total of 6 SW so far and stopped. This was in a two week period. I only got BBBJ and pissed right after if it helps. Well a 5 days passed an I'm good but I'm dilengent of pissing right after. I have not gone FS with SW since my last burn. I in turn have acquired a girlfriend but my thirst of hunt she cannot replace, ugh my dilemma.

This hobby has it's risk in many forms, proceed with caution folks.

MicSteele
10-13-17, 19:27
I'm going to cruise for my first time tonight. Any suggestions?

MicSteele
10-13-17, 21:07
I'm going to cruise for my first time tonight. Any suggestions?- ** Well DHP looks packed but FYI, there are 2 LEO parked just across the street, behind some bushes. Started off Walmart skibo, Bragg Blvd to grove to Eastern Blvd to Owen drive & then made a you-turn and now back tracking. At corner of esteem & grove now writing notes and haven't seen 1 thing yet. Nothing, nada, zilch, zero.

Phrixxus
10-13-17, 22:09
In this continuing work of fiction written solely for the entertainment of my fellow literary enthusiasts I add the following chapter to the growing volume titled*Road Work.

Tattoo- Was hanging downtown in the grove sitting in the back lot munching a burger when I saw little Tattoo beating it by at a fast pace, hit the horn and she spied my transport and headed over, I've seen her before but had been a while, she used to hang on Johnson up in the dunes about a year ago. At that time she looked cute enough that I debated as to whether she was a civilian. She had her demons for a while but seems to have better control these days. She's a little spinner, not thin, maybe a little thick and has a super little plump ass on her.

We shot the shit for a while and headed to my spot. Got those shorts down so I could play with the bottom end while she worked her magic on Jr. You have to take control with this one or she will start to wander, but once you do she will bear down and give a killer BBBJ. Saw her a few days later and had a great time, ate some Chinese food and caught up on the steet scene. No drama, street rates.

Blond Rachel- Not to be confused with the old rachel who is really rough. Was in the grove when something new popped up on my Hodar. Made a loop around an checked the area as I didn't know this one, looked OK and pulled in to where she was hanging. Got out checked the area, messed with my transport and she sidled over to me, we each knew what we were there for so in a minute we were headed over to another spot I have that is away from the street scene. By the time we arrived we were comfortable with each other. Blond Rachel is late 20's I would say and has that kinda nerdy Librarian look complete with the black glasses. Very street smart and fun to talk to. I got Jr out and she went in for action. About 30 seconds in I knew I had a keeper. My friends I have had many, many, many blow jobs but this girl can work some magic. I would rate her in the top of the top 5 I have ever had, and just to sweeten the pot she stayed to the sweet end and swallowed ever drop, then milked junior with her hand licked the last little drop off, smacked her lips and said "how's that sweetie". On top of everything she's got a pretty nice body with a banging ass, soft and sweet. Definitely moved to the top of. My list.

I have her slated for a return visit to one of my 10 buck houses for full service, If the bottom game is half as good as the top she's definitely a winner.

More to come, but tired of typing right now. As. Always YMMV.

PHRIXXUS.

Chasing the dream.

MicSteele
10-13-17, 22:29
- ** Well DHP looks packed but FYI, there are 2 LEO parked just across the street, behind some bushes. Started off Walmart skibo, Bragg Blvd to grove to Eastern Blvd to Owen drive & then made a you-turn and now back tracking. At corner of esteem & grove now writing notes and haven't seen 1 thing yet. Nothing, nada, zilch, zero.- ** I made it all the way back to Walmart Skibo and the only thing I saw was this short, big tittied, white girl. She was about 100 feet in from bragg blvd when I turned east onto Johnson Street since one of the older reports spoke of an Asian that hangs out down that way sometimes so I thought just maybe. Both times that I drove by, she stuck her finger and hand up as to try to get my attention, but I wasn't interested and I was just reconnoitering. Maybe I was out too early but I just wanted to look around after running errands and get my feet wet. Even peaches parking lot was dead.

Anakin1123
10-14-17, 15:37
In this continuing work of fiction written solely for the entertainment of my fellow literary enthusiasts I add the following chapter to the growing volume titled*Road Work.

Tattoo- Was hanging downtown in the grove sitting in the back lot munching a burger when I saw little Tattoo beating it by at a fast pace, hit the horn and she spied my transport and headed over, I've seen her before but had been a while, she used to hang on Johnson up in the dunes about a year ago. At that time she looked cute enough that I debated as to whether she was a civilian. She had her demons for a while but seems to have better control these days. She's a little spinner, not thin, maybe a little thick and has a super little plump ass on her.

We shot the shit for a while and headed to my spot. Got those shorts down so I could play with the bottom end while she worked her magic on Jr. You have to take control with this one or she will start to wander, but once you do she will bear down and give a killer BBBJ. Saw her a few days later and had a great time, ate some Chinese food and caught up on the steet scene. No drama, street rates.

Blond Rachel- Not to be confused with the old rachel who is really rough. Was in the grove when something new popped up on my Hodar. Made a loop around an checked the area as I didn't know this one, looked OK and pulled in to where she was hanging. Got out checked the area, messed with my transport and she sidled over to me, we each knew what we were there for so in a minute we were headed over to another spot I have that is away from the street scene. By the time we arrived we were comfortable with each other. Blond Rachel is late 20's I would say and has that kinda nerdy Librarian look complete with the black glasses. Very street smart and fun to talk to. I got Jr out and she went in for action. About 30 seconds in I knew I had a keeper. My friends I have had many, many, many blow jobs but this girl can work some magic. I would rate her in the top of the top 5 I have ever had, and just to sweeten the pot she stayed to the sweet end and swallowed ever drop, then milked junior with her hand licked the last little drop off, smacked her lips and said "how's that sweetie". On top of everything she's got a pretty nice body with a banging ass, soft and sweet. Definitely moved to the top of. My list.

I have her slated for a return visit to one of my 10 buck houses for full service, If the bottom game is half as good as the top she's definitely a winner.

More to come, but tired of typing right now. As. Always YMMV.

PHRIXXUS.

Chasing the dream.

More than I should, not as much as I'd like.She is a keeper and BBBJ game is on point and down for vids I won't share mine but it's on the table just so you know.

Anakin1123
10-14-17, 15:41
- ** I made it all the way back to Walmart Skibo and the only thing I saw was this short, big tittied, white girl. She was about 100 feet in from bragg blvd when I turned east onto Johnson Street since one of the older reports spoke of an Asian that hangs out down that way sometimes so I thought just maybe. Both times that I drove by, she stuck her finger and hand up as to try to get my attention, but I wasn't interested and I was just reconnoitering. Maybe I was out too early but I just wanted to look around after running errands and get my feet wet. Even peaches parking lot was dead.Big tittied white girl would have been dawn she's cool used to see her all the time when I had no car my bus stop was right there so for a while she was my go to tits are huge face kinda burnt though BBBJ got boring after a while she doesn't do anything special will keep going until the job is done though the asian is with uncle LEO atm when I see her out again I will post it or shoot you a pm.

MicSteele
10-14-17, 18:20
Big tittied white girl would have been dawn she's cool used to see her all the time when I had no car my bus stop was right there so for a while she was my go to tits are huge face kinda burnt though BBBJ got boring after a while she doesn't do anything special will keep going until the job is done though the asian is with uncle LEO atm when I see her out again I will post it or shoot you a pm.- Can you go to arrests. Org, cumberland county, find her pic and send it to me? If you guys aren't using this site, you need to start gents!

DbrownHornet
10-17-17, 23:13
I was in the area over the weekend and picked it up Rachel (20 or 30 yr old Blond SW) on night in the 301 area. She was tall and looked to have a decent shape in jeans and looked attractive enough to be invited for a flute lesson in a not to discreet location. She really like to play the deep notes with no queuing at all from me. If I saw her out again, I would repeat. Campbell Soup was closed when I passed through. There were some SW out on the north end of 301 but so were three LE parked on the most popular street. Brag Blvd was dead.

Peace,

HughHefner22
10-18-17, 09:13
I was in the area over the weekend and picked it up Rachel (20 or 30 yr old Blond SW) on night in the 301 area. She was tall and looked to have a decent shape in jeans and looked attractive enough to be invited for a flute lesson in a not to discreet location. She really like to play the deep notes with no queuing at all from me. If I saw her out again, I would repeat. Campbell Soup was closed when I passed through. There were some SW out on the north end of 301 but so were three LE parked on the most popular street. Brag Blvd was dead.

Peace,Does she have any contact info for her?

HSVObserver
11-09-17, 16:04
Bros,

Remember bros. These birds are addicts first and their concern for health is low on their list of daily priorities. Take care of yourselves.I've been at this hobby for 30 years and while I occasionally go for the BBBJ, 95% of the time I opt for a HJ and play with her kitty / ass while she's doing it. Because of the risks described above. Sooner or later one is going to burn you if you play BB.

Now guys, please help me out. I'll be in town in a couple weeks and could use some intel. Best locations to cruise, best time of day etc. And if you have number for any you recommend please PM. I can hook you up if you're ever in north alabama!

TheShark
11-15-17, 04:22
Fellas, my usual spot to cruise is on Mountain but it has been pretty dry lately. I'm not super familiar with any of the other spots I've seen talked about on here. Also, the wording used is very confusing seeing as how I'm not familiar with those areas. Could anyone provide some detailed descriptions of prime SW locations? DM if necessary.

DarkHorse19
07-11-18, 10:13
I never had any luck on 301 but going towards downtown on Eastern you can find some once you past Persons street. The usually places are Johnson street up until about 11. All day if your driving around old Wilmington street and go down the street in front of the gas station. I can't rememebr the name of it. On a rare occasion I seen some action behind the knights on bragg. If you have any please share.

JimmyBadBoy
07-17-18, 09:26
Was cruising the Blvd on a Friday night about 3 weeks ago and caught a BSW right near Peaches. Was cruising and saw two BSW in the parking lot of that autoglass place on Bragg just before peaches. Swung around and pulled to the corner of Swain and Bragg when both of them walked up to the car. Both were busted but chose the better looking of the two. I told her to meet me in the booths at peaches. Parked across the street and walked in and went to the booth. We both went in. Paid. 30 for BBBJ and CFS. Chick was busted like I said. At first I thought she was a dude. She was probably 5'10 and thick. Massive ass which was nice and probably EE's. BJ was medicore and I hit it doggy and cowgirl before I blew in the rubber. Definitely not what I usually do but things all fell into place.

Anakin1123
07-23-18, 20:25
One of my go to gals never shady and always gets the job done senior members can pm me for digits.

Quattrofan
07-29-18, 16:00
Played the numbers in Sanford around 1:30 today but didn't see anything going on. Thought I saw something by the railroad tracks, circled around and lost her.

I know, probably not prime cruising time but I was in the area.

MicSteele
08-06-18, 18:01
Big tittied white girl would have been dawn she's cool used to see her all the time when I had no car my bus stop was right there so for a while she was my go to tits are huge face kinda burnt though BBBJ got boring after a while she doesn't do anything special will keep going until the job is done though the asian is with uncle LEO atm when I see her out again I will post it or shoot you a pm.Bro, ever hear from or see that asian we talked about this past winter. I never got to see her.

Anakin1123
08-06-18, 20:02
Bro, ever hear from or see that asian we talked about this past winter. I never got to see her.I saw her on fb so she isn't with uncle anymore but hasn't been out and about if she does hit the streets again I'll let you know.

MicSteele
08-07-18, 06:49
I saw her on fb so she isn't with uncle anymore but hasn't been out and about if she does hit the streets again I'll let you know.- can you pm me her name or FB info so I can see what she looks like?

Anakin1123
08-07-18, 19:19
- can you pm me her name or FB info so I can see what she looks like?Here is a pic didn't see an option to send a pic in pm for her privacy I'd rather not give out her full name.

DizzyGrunt
08-18-18, 09:47
Was cruising around johnson street and peaches, peaches frequently has two BSW near the parking lot and roaming to the auto glass center on the weekends. Both straight to the point in asking for a BJ so I zoomed out of there with uncle LEO always around and following me.

On johnson st, I spotted Dawn; WSW, a bit smelly but gives a good flute session for only 40 and two BSW BBW who are under constant watch by uncle LEO by the church parking lot. Stay safe and happy hunting.

CandyDada
09-02-18, 09:43
Was absolutely bored with nothing to do last night so I cruised the landscape looking for dreams. I saw one big titty BSW on Johnson Street a little ways from the Bragg blvd intersection. Wasn't interested so I made my way over to 301. Saw and picked up an older WSW at the Speedway near the Person Street and 301 intersection. Dana was her name. Took me to a secluded dead spot and offered ANYTHING for. 3. Says that was a discounted rate because I was so "good looking. " LOL. But just as I was about to get to dreamland, another car comes down the trail. Thinking I had been busted, I asked her if she had any drugs or anything illegal on her. She tells me to be cool and that her spot is safe. There is barely enough space for 2 cars down that road so there was no room for escape! But as the car pulls right up in front of mine it turns around and I see an older man and an obvious WSW through the lightly tinted windows.

It was actually another monger doing a date! If you drive a black 4 door car you gave me the scare of my life last night.

I took that as a sign and wrapped up my visit quick. Left Dana with the DNA and dropped her off at her INN.

There are definitely still walkers out there though I hope I can find a reliable stable so I don't have to be out there risking getting busted.

BlueWhale1
09-15-18, 11:21
Bros,

Remember bros. These birds are addicts first and their concern for health is low on their list of daily priorities. Take care of yourselves.Exactly! Best to wrap it up. If you find the right girl she can do the deed with a cover on.

Silver Surfer
09-21-18, 10:37
Had Steak dinner around Wal-Mart Skibo. Headed to Ramsey street taking scenic route. Saw LEO pull off Johnson Street and Bragg and quickly pull up to a blonde WSW not even a block away. Said something rather quick and get a behind me. Before I knew it he had pulled back into Bonnie Doone to see if she was being pursued or picked up. Getting shaky out there as if late. This was about 9:30 pm.

Anakin1123
09-21-18, 16:37
Had Steak dinner around Wal-Mart Skibo. Headed to Ramsey street taking scenic route. Saw LEO pull off Johnson Street and Bragg and quickly pull up to a blonde WSW not even a block away. Said something rather quick and get a behind me. Before I knew it he had pulled back into Bonnie Doone to see if she was being pursued or picked up. Getting shaky out there as if late. This was about 9:30 pm.If you're talking about the big tittied long haired blonde she aint slick and she is famous for this video https://www.facebook.com/watchoutcc/videos/817030291814490/.

Silver Surfer
09-23-18, 03:59
If you're talking about the big tittied long haired blonde she aint slick and she is famous for this video https://www.facebook.com/watchoutcc/videos/817030291814490/.No wonder why cable install is delayed and expensive. How is she as a provider. Seems kinda Loopy, LOL!

Silver Surfer
09-25-18, 00:12
No wonder why cable install is delayed and expensive. How is she as a provider. Seems kinda Loopy, LOL!She definitely ain't shy one bit. Picked her up in her little corner in Bonnie Doone. Agreed on. 4 for a BBBJ no CIM or anywhere. Drove to the privacy of my driveway / carport about a mile from pickup spot. Lota of touching and rubbing in route to my spot. Nice pleasant experience with no rush. I remembered her from years ago like 10 to 15 years. Got her digits and being selective, I probably will repeat.

MegaWattMaker
09-25-18, 14:02
If you're talking about the big tittied long haired blonde she aint slick and she is famous for this video https://www.facebook.com/watchoutcc/videos/817030291814490/.How stupid is that monger to negotiate that long with her outside the van? He us just begging for a ride in a cop car!

Phrixxus
09-25-18, 15:41
She definitely ain't shy one bit. Picked her up in her little corner in Bonnie Doone. Agreed on. 4 for a BBBJ no CIM or anywhere. Drove to the privacy of my driveway / carport about a mile from pickup spot. Lota of touching and rubbing in route to my spot. Nice pleasant experience with no rush. I remembered her from years ago like 10 to 15 years. Got her digits and being selective, I probably will repeat.I don't want to bust your bubble on this one, but you can't let these street girls set the price. I picked her up first of the year. Gave me that line she gave you, stopped my ride and said no thanks. Tune changed immediately. Half what hit you for and stayed to the bitter end. There is a literal bevy of street girls out there if you know where to look that will give it all up for double Jack's. Some really nice new ones that are pretty fresh and nicer than most of these girls on STG, and most of those have a chronic case of GPS. Never let them run the game. I'm always nice but firm.

You need to shop elsewhere than in the Dunes, nothing but bottom feeders whose expiration date is way overdue.

Phrixxus.

Chasing the dream.

Silver Surfer
09-26-18, 15:06
I don't want to bust your bubble on this one, but you can't let these street girls set the price. I picked her up first of the year. Gave me that line she gave you, stopped my ride and said no thanks. Tune changed immediately. Half what hit you for and stayed to the bitter end. There is a literal bevy of street girls out there if you know where to look that will give it all up for double Jack's. Some really nice new ones that are pretty fresh and nicer than most of these girls on STG, and most of those have a chronic case of GPS. Never let them run the game. I'm always nice but firm.

You need to shop elsewhere than in the Dunes, nothing but bottom feeders whose expiration date is way overdue.

Phrixxus.

Chasing the dream.

More than I should, not as much as I'd like.Thanks, the problem is that I've been out of the loop so long, I used to be Sr. Status here but forgot passwords and such. I took in a SW but all it lead to was lying and stealing. Never again. I still have a post here under "Red Head Kelly. " That was a blast! In trying to get my game and skills back in order my friend.

MrNCbob
09-26-18, 17:37
I mentioned to the Raleigh SW group that I was dreaming of the twins lately and using car dates. I have had a lot of PMs asking for info so I am posing, thought some of you guys might be far enough North to deserve a post here as well. The Twins don't post an ad, and really can't because they don't have an in-call or a ride. But either can be picked up for car dates. I DO NOT dream at their place, no matter what they say. One is in a shack, the other is set up with an SD who does not want company. And in my dreams the service is not very good, I dream of them them mostly because they are readily available, SW rates, with tight young kitty (no baby damage). Both under supervision so big demons are in check, smaller demons still sometimes an issue. Every once in a while they get their Sh#t together and look really hot, that's when I dream of a double. If you know how to search raleigh escort twins, then you can reach them using FB and messenger, which is most reliable. I was able to load a FB acct on my trac and force desk top version to use messenger. One is in Angier, the other in Lillington. As always, I am just describing a fantasy dream.

MegaWattMaker
09-27-18, 08:09
I mentioned to the Raleigh SW group that I was dreaming of the twins lately and using car dates. I have had a lot of PMs asking for info so I am posing, thought some of you guys might be far enough North to deserve a post here as well. The Twins don't post an ad, and really can't because they don't have an in-call or a ride. But either can be picked up for car dates. I DO NOT dream at their place, no matter what they say. One is in a shack, the other is set up with an SD who does not want company. And in my dreams the service is not very good, I dream of them them mostly because they are readily available, SW rates, with tight young kitty (no baby damage). Both under supervision so big demons are in check, smaller demons still sometimes an issue. Every once in a while they get their Sh#t together and look really hot, that's when I dream of a double. If you know how to search raleigh escort twins, then you can reach them using FB and messenger, which is most reliable. I was able to load a FB acct on my trac and force desk top version to use messenger. One is in Angier, the other in Lillington. As always, I am just describing a fantasy dream.I tried to dream with the one in Angier while visiting Raleigh. I would not recommend under any circumstances. A literal shitshow. Not sure about any small demons you mention, but she was in full withdrawal when I showed up. I politely declined service. I think I gave her a couple bucks for her time, not really sure. Anyway, she ran out, barred the door, and threatened me. Demanded her money. Called the "bouncer". When he appeared in the doorway, I pressed my 9 mm into his nose and told him if he wanted trouble I'd be happy to oblige. Changed his attitude real quick, probably changed his undies once I left. Anyway, no way, no how, no NEVER would I recommend either to anybody. They look like the average run of the mill user. Hope they get their lives together, they are still young. Mega out.

MrNCbob
09-27-18, 10:14
I tried to dream with the one in Angier while visiting Raleigh. I would not recommend under any circumstances. A literal shitshow. Not sure about any small demons you mention, but she was in full withdrawal when I showed up. I politely declined service. I think I gave her a couple bucks for her time, not really sure. Anyway, she ran out, barred the door, and threatened me. Demanded her money. Called the "bouncer". When he appeared in the doorway, I pressed my 9 mm into his nose and told him if he wanted trouble I'd be happy to oblige. Changed his attitude real quick, probably changed his undies once I left. Anyway, no way, no how, no NEVER would I recommend either to anybody. They look like the average run of the mill user. Hope they get their lives together, they are still young. Mega out.Yup. ANYONE who knows anything about them knows they are up and down. They were missing their big demon clinic visits a lot this summer due to lack of transport or clinic fees, and did use other means of getting through it. But they are supervised and must go to the big demon clinic, and if they go back on the big demon they will be going away. I recommended a dream of NOT going to their place, and in my post I mentioned the services are not good. Young, tight, available, SW price, that's about the only reasons to dream. This is why I posted in the SW area, take it for what its worth. Dreams were very good early summer for a short period and I thought they were on a better course. Then they were missing big demon clinic visits and got into other demons but recent supervision got at least one of them clean again by force. The other is in a better home and seems to be going to big demon treatment regular as well, otherwise the new SD would not keep her. They are certainly not for everyone, therefore I say SW, SW, SW; Up and down, YMMV, my back pocket dream option only. This is just a description of a dream.

DizzyGrunt
10-07-18, 01:29
Was dreaming this Saturday night at around 11:30 pm, usual spots were insanely packed today. I couldn't drive down the street without at least 5 different girls waving each time I made a different past in 30 minute intervals, can't believe this night was great as not many cars were passing by these areas.

S.

My first dream was awful, can't remember the name but I want to think it was Penelope. Smelled nice, little older and did a BBBJ for $.3, stopped after 4 minutes when she realized she could get more money from me. After asking too many questions, I decided to drop her off, kept thinking I was uncle LEO even after the deed. Wasn't until I dropped her off to realize she got plenty of demons, now I know why she was tweaking / freaking out the entire time. A lot of folks were approaching my car as I dropped her off, definitely lookouts and probably can't believe a car like mines is down in an area like that.

I finally decided to go for round two and dream of Rachel, I saw her glasses and she cutely waved my car down. I did another pass around the block for uncle LEO and I saw her about to enter a purple car until she told that dude off and ran straight for my car. So who ever that was, I'm sorry for stealing your moment. Started at $.4 for head and CIM, but I tipped her more after for a job well done. Head game was on point as others have posted on here, very nice and not pesky about getting a little extra unlike the other girls out there, overall best time I had with any street walkers. Did the deed and dropped her off to her friends, said maybe next time we can get a room and left me her number. I know all girls got some demons but she's much better than all the others and I recommending seeing her now before the streets take her.

Lots of eyes are in these areas folks, some friendly, others not. So stay safe and happy chasing the dream.

VictorHugo99
10-07-18, 23:47
Was dreaming this Saturday night at around 11:30 pm, usual spots were insanely packed today. I couldn't drive down the street without at least 5 different girls waving each time I made a different past in 30 minute intervals, can't believe this night was great as not many cars were passing by these areas.

S.

My first dream was awful, can't remember the name but I want to think it was Penelope. Smelled nice, little older and did a BBBJ for $.3, stopped after 4 minutes when she realized she could get more money from me. After asking too many questions, I decided to drop her off, kept thinking I was uncle LEO even after the deed. Wasn't until I dropped her off to realize she got plenty of demons, now I know why she was tweaking / freaking out the entire time. A lot of folks were approaching my car as I dropped her off, definitely lookouts and probably can't believe a car like mines is down in an area like that.

I finally decided to go for round two and dream of Rachel, I saw her glasses and she cutely waved my car down. I did another pass around the block for uncle LEO and I saw her about to enter a purple car until she told that dude off and ran straight for my car. So who ever that was, I'm sorry for stealing your moment. Started at $.4 for head and CIM, but I tipped her more after for a job well done. Head game was on point as others have posted on here, very nice and not pesky about getting a little extra unlike the other girls out there, overall best time I had with any street walkers. Did the deed and dropped her off to her friends, said maybe next time we can get a room and left me her number. I know all girls got some demons but she's much better than all the others and I recommending seeing her now before the streets take her.

Lots of eyes are in these areas folks, some friendly, others not. So stay safe and happy chasing the dream.Great experience bro.

Will be down in a week, will look out for her.

VictorHugo99
10-07-18, 23:51
Was absolutely bored with nothing to do last night so I cruised the landscape looking for dreams. I saw one big titty BSW on Johnson Street a little ways from the Bragg blvd intersection. Wasn't interested so I made my way over to 301. Saw and picked up an older WSW at the Speedway near the Person Street and 301 intersection. Dana was her name. Took me to a secluded dead spot and offered ANYTHING for. 3. Says that was a discounted rate because I was so "good looking. " LOL. But just as I was about to get to dreamland, another car comes down the trail. Thinking I had been busted, I asked her if she had any drugs or anything illegal on her. She tells me to be cool and that her spot is safe. There is barely enough space for 2 cars down that road so there was no room for escape! But as the car pulls right up in front of mine it turns around and I see an older man and an obvious WSW through the lightly tinted windows.

It was actually another monger doing a date! If you drive a black 4 door car you gave me the scare of my life last night.

I took that as a sign and wrapped up my visit quick. Left Dana with the DNA and dropped her off at her INN.

There are definitely still walkers out there though I hope I can find a reliable stable so I don't have to be out there risking getting busted.Thanks bro for the hint.

I drive a black sedan, no wonder I have synch a hard time flagging down SWans.

Scorpio Master
10-30-18, 16:16
Looks like LE is setting up for a sting tonight downtown on the street behind McDonald's.

EGHobbyist
10-30-18, 18:25
Looks like LE is setting up for a sting tonight downtown on the street behind McDonald's.Good looking out!

Was planning on going out later so thanks!

DarkHorse19
01-06-19, 18:50
Have the street completely dried up. I can't seem to find anything.

TheShark
01-09-19, 04:10
Have the street completely dried up. I can't seem to find anything.I've noticed that my usual cruise spots are definitely dry lately. So I've found myself cruising for new locations every so often. Grove street may provide some help.

Silver Surfer
01-12-19, 01:29
Bonnie Doone is hit or miss. I only trust one provider, Stacy. She was out the other night and I scooped up for her asking price for a BBBJ. No COM or anywhere, I asked her breasts were available for release on them and it depended on her mood so may be there's a chance. Phone out of service so no digits. Happy Hunting. 8.

MilesDeeper
01-16-19, 13:17
Wondering if they're any SW's with removable dentures. If you know if one then PM and let me know where I can find her and digits if you have them.

SomeDude
01-16-19, 18:10
Don't write to much for our fictional writers club here on the forum but the fake wife I have has been frigid. Surfed the usual waves, Mountain Drive / Massy Hill / Eastern Blvd (Hwy 301). Came across a dolphin swimming on Hwy 301 by the Airport Inn. Tall leggy mid 20's WSW, silver hair with bluish streaks, small to med tits, shaved trimmed pussy wearing pleather shorts and a tank top. A slave to the glass dick she started with a wet deep throat gagging BBBJ which after a few minutes she tried to rush. I set her back to who's in control and got her back on the wave.

Pussy looked good enough to eat but I opted to pull on a life jacket and took to riding the surf. Semi tight and wet after a time I hung ten, pulled the life jacket and left my DNA on her tail. Might repeat if she keeps the attuite in check but your MMV. No digits as its hit or miss with these dolphins having a phone. No room in the no-tell so we parked the surf board in a secluded spot on the beach.

So that completes my contribution to our fictional writers club.

JimmyBadBoy
02-09-19, 20:08
Was at the Valero on Reilly Rd at about 9 pm. Went inside and a women asked me to buy her a Budlight tallboy. She was black, older looking and obviously on some shit. She was wearing some pajamas and she had a big nice looking butt. I told her I would get her a 12 pack and she got excited and she gave me the wink and I knew it was going down. I paid for it and we walked to my car. She immediately started at my pants and I ended up pulling into the parking lot of the storage place right next door. Got my pants down and got an amazing BBBJ. Got on her knees and let me play with her big butt. Great deepthroat and super sloppy. She finished me off and swallowed it and continued to clean me up for a couple seconds. I drove her to her place down the road and went home. Didn't get a number. She told me she was 44.

LifeCoach252
02-16-19, 20:46
Was at the Valero on Reilly Rd at about 9 pm. Went inside and a women asked me to buy her a Budlight tallboy. She was black, older looking and obviously on some shit. She was wearing some pajamas and she had a big nice looking butt. I told her I would get her a 12 pack and she got excited and she gave me the wink and I knew it was going down. I paid for it and we walked to my car. She immediately started at my pants and I ended up pulling into the parking lot of the storage place right next door. Got my pants down and got an amazing BBBJ. Got on her knees and let me play with her big butt. Great deepthroat and super sloppy. She finished me off and swallowed it and continued to clean me up for a couple seconds. I drove her to her place down the road and went home. Didn't get a number. She told me she was 44.A12 pk. Great score. What would she do for a 5th of liquor I wonder.

DohnJoe
06-15-19, 23:08
This happened awhile ago*.

So back in early April this year, my pet turtle decided to take a trip upon the mountain about 1-2:30 am. He had gotten a reliable source from his horse friend. Upon the mountain he found a nice white bunny. She was about 40 ish, nice body, didn't catch her name. She treated him really nice mish, doggy, HJ.

A few weeks later my pet turtle decided to climb the mountain once more. He found a nice looking hippo. Now the white bunny he met a few weeks ago warned about the hippo. Apparantly the hippo was actually male? The hippo was very nice in early 30's possibly, his name. Oops her name was Candy? Either way the hippo treated my pet turtle to a nice CBJ. It was a bit rough for him but he still enjoyed.

Unfortunately the last few times my pet turtle climbed the mountain, he found no others there. He rode thru murxhinson, thought he stumbled upon an older black bunny, but she wasnt a bunny at all. He was so embarrassed. He said he wishes to find his first mountain friend again but for now, just settles for the company of the hamsters at showgirls.

MrMayhem23
06-16-19, 16:19
I tour the walking tracks 3 or 4 times a month. Grove, Eastern, Person and B St seem to be the most active. Usually on wknds you'll see anywhere from 3 to 8 out and about at once. I see new faces everytime but then again I'm not a city resident so may just be new to me. Several times over the years I've scooped a unicorn so that possibility always keeps me coming back.

I rarely check BD anymore. Haven't had any luck out there in years. The last time was a couple months ago. Was promised the best BBBJCIM ever and it was without a doubt the worst I've ever had.

Occasionally I'll head up towards Owen and Mountain but unless you catch them walking to the store or momentarily homeless it's not worth the trip to me.

Fayetteville and SW's will always be my 'go to' tho I am doing a lot of research in Raleigh as of late. I'm still figuring our Capitol out but I've had decent success over the last couple months. Rarely have I left the Ville or Raleigh empty handled. The times I have left empty handed is usually due to my taste rather than lack of opportunities.

ArmyChoc
06-22-19, 08:36
I decided to monger a little and found a really skinny WSW on eastern. I rode past her and she looked demon skinny so I did not stop. A little later she was on a side street next to a motel on eastern. I stopped but was still undecided. She hopped in and smell like perfume. Of course she had demons but covered them up well. She said she has a room. Room was typical lived in roach motel. She was skinny but not alot of body damage so I think it was just the way she was built. She is a short brunette with shoulder length hair. Decent looking for a SW. Started with a nice BBBJ. Hatted up and went mish and doggie. Pulled out and popped on her chest. Cleaned up and out. Definitely one of the better SW experiences. She gave me the digits and her name (ill share). I did hit her up again and it took a day for her to respond so YMMV depending on the demon day. Happy Hunting.

DarkPadre
06-24-19, 15:25
Can you inbox me the digits brother?

I decided to monger a little and found a really skinny WSW on eastern. I rode past her and she looked demon skinny so I did not stop. A little later she was on a side street next to a motel on eastern. I stopped but was still undecided. She hopped in and smell like perfume. Of course she had demons but covered them up well. She said she has a room. Room was typical lived in roach motel. She was skinny but not alot of body damage so I think it was just the way she was built. She is a short brunette with shoulder length hair. Decent looking for a SW. Started with a nice BBBJ. Hatted up and went mish and doggie. Pulled out and popped on her chest. Cleaned up and out. Definitely one of the better SW experiences. She gave me the digits and her name (ill share). I did hit her up again and it took a day for her to respond so YMMV depending on the demon day. Happy Hunting.

OysterMan
06-28-19, 21:52
The streets are full if you boys are past a Jackson you're going backwards start with a Hamilton see where it goes. You boys are over shooting the fish.

OysterMan
07-26-19, 18:19
Just came by the Dunes on the magic carpet. Lo and behold Stacy 100 lb blonde 44 dd. Made quick turn around and scooped her up. Boys this lady looks better than most that have a room. If I were in the vicinity I'd be putting fuel in the carpet and cruising. Tried to get digits but no phone. Best looking thing I've seen on the streets in a long time. Off Johnson.

ShiHuangdi
07-26-19, 23:48
Just came by the Dunes on the magic carpet. Lo and behold Stacy 100 lb blonde 44 dd. Made quick turn around and scooped her up. Boys this lady looks better than most that have a room. If I were in the vicinity I'd be putting fuel in the carpet and cruising. Tried to get digits but no phone. Best looking thing I've seen on the streets in a long time. Off Johnson.I think that might be the same one that was in the video with the cable guy. Can anyone confirm?

OysterMan
07-27-19, 08:22
I think that might be the same one that was in the video with the cable guy. Can anyone confirm?I remember that video. Tried to find it but couldn't. I will confirm though if I can look at it. Few other BSW were out also.

Rickyyyy17
08-06-19, 22:13
I remember that video. Tried to find it but couldn't. I will confirm though if I can look at it. Few other BSW were out also.https://www.facebook.com/watchoutcc/videos/817030291814490/ That's her I think? Her boobs really big?

OysterMan
08-07-19, 09:43
https://www.facebook.com/watchoutcc/videos/817030291814490/ That's her I think? Her boobs really big?Thats the video but its hard to tell. If its her she has lost 50 lbs. This lady was not that near that big. But that video is a couple of years old. I'll be cruising and report back. But thanks for the link it is sorta funny.

FunTimesNc
08-25-19, 20:24
Its packed with cops saw at least 6 parked on a 1 way cruise and left.

ArmyChoc
08-30-19, 04:23
I was whipping around B st around 2 am and came across a nice little WSW named Arika. She hopped in, did LEO check and found a spot. I picked. She smelled really good. Either I caught her at the beginning of her shift or she was very clean, She tried. 4 FS, I countered with. 2 Ended up paying. 25, Parked, hopped in the back. Her pussy and body smelled really good. Very good service, kitty was tight and spasm. Very wet and responsive. Finished up K9. She gave me the digits, seniors PM if you want them. I believe she advertises on STG. I would repeat, Happy hunting.

DizzyGrunt
08-30-19, 04:51
Made a cruise at the usual hot spots last night, didn't partake this time since uncle got more aggressive this year and I don't want to deal with demons anymore, had a SW knocked on my car window but felt like a straight horror film with all the red bumps on her sagging face.

Saw at least 4 WSW and 2 BSW overall but I didn't see them come out until around 1 am.

Mountain dry, Owens dry, Gillespie dry. Should narrow down where to look. Kinda miss the old days.