PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

N The Shadows
08-04-10, 00:11
I was talking to the lady that cuts my hair and she said there was a AMP close to Cape Fear hospital.

Anyone heard of it?

Nato Nat
01-24-11, 12:38
Hello, there all,

Just recently found so Ill start posting my dreams.

Had a dream this past weekend I went just South of the boarder for a little rub, Had the Shower Nothing special and the massage was lackluster as well. No flip, I inquired why and was told that I was under 25 so it wouldn't happen, this is the first time I had heard of this. O well now I know not to waste my dreams on SC.

Oatmeal
01-24-11, 17:00
Hello, there all,

Had a dream this past weekend I went just South of the boarder for a little rub, Had the Shower Nothing special and the massage was lackluster as well. No flip, I inquired why and was told that I was under 25 so it wouldn't happen, this is the first time I had heard of this. O well now I know not to waste my dreams on SC.The first couple of times I went out there, they wouldn't let me in because I was too young (even though I was over 18 and pushing 20 at the time). Then eventually they started letting me in, but I would get nothing out of it other than a regular massage. Finally after a few times of leaving there with blue balls, they started to take care of me. If you do go back, try your best to remember who you saw, because they always seem to ask that.

Wow, this is a complicated little dream I'm having.

LexLuther
04-03-11, 16:22
Hello, there all,

Had a dream this past weekend I went just South of the boarder for a little rub, Had the Shower Nothing special and the massage was lackluster as well. No flip, I inquired why and was told that I was under 25 so it wouldn't happen, this is the first time I had heard of this. O well now I know not to waste my dreams on SC. It's Hamer, not Hammer.

LexLuther

MarleyDog
04-03-11, 18:52
What are the typical rates for Osaka?

Blaqhammer
04-08-11, 00:24
What are the typical rates for Osaka?Is Osaka in Fay?

NC Wanderer
04-08-11, 07:51
Is Osaka in Fay?Dillon, SC. Near South of the Border.

Blaqhammer
04-20-11, 19:10
Dillon, SC. Near South of the Border.Thanks! I may have to visit there sometime.

JWilson6822
04-21-11, 23:45
Thanks! I may have to visit there sometime.In my dream, I got there around 5 pm on a Friday night, and they was only two workers there. Mamasan answered the door, led me to a room, and a middle aged be cup Korean woman came in a few minutes later to start the massage. 70 for an hr. 60 tip and all I got was a HJ. Sure the ts was alright, but she was a clock watcher, and wanted me to hurry up and go. YMMV, but I am not going there again. I am not spending 130 to drive an hr and not even know who I am going to get or what service they are willing to preform.

Quick question to anyone out there, In your dream have you ever got FS in Osaka?

NC Wanderer
04-22-11, 07:44
In my dream, I got there around 5 pm on a Friday night, and they was only two workers there. Mamasan answered the door, led me to a room, and a middle aged be cup Korean woman came in a few minutes later to start the massage. 70 for an hr. 60 tip and all I got was a HJ. Sure the ts was alright, but she was a clock watcher, and wanted me to hurry up and go. YMMV, but I am not going there again. I am not spending 130 to drive an hr and not even know who I am going to get or what service they are willing to preform.

Quick question to anyone out there, In your dream have you ever got FS in Osaka? Yes. FS was $$ including the door fee.

Jbjb1983
04-22-11, 21:33
Quick question to anyone out there, In your dream have you ever got FS in Osaka?In my dream I saw Gena, paid 70 for hhr massage. As I gave ger the 70 I took my cash I was going to pay her extra with out too, she saw it. She gave me a massage and asked me not to tell anyone while she passed her hand over my balls and rubbed them once in a while. She kept rubbing my cock and balls till she asked the rest of the cash after she said she won't massage my front side. Gave her the rest which was 100. CBJ and FS. Maybe go again to try out the sauna but don't know.

JWilson6822
04-23-11, 12:39
In my dreamI saw gena too. I paid 70 for massage and 60 for HJ. She was a clock watcher and not very personable. YMMV, but I won't go back unless I was sure on FS. I don't think she was that hot either. Maybe with some new, younger staff I would go back, but I can get better local.

In my dream I saw Gena, paid 70 for hhr massage. As I gave ger the 70 I took my cash I was going to pay her extra with out too, she saw it. She gave me a massage and asked me not to tell anyone while she passed her hand over my balls and rubbed them once in a while. She kept rubbing my cock and balls till she asked the rest of the cash after she said she won't massage my front side. Gave her the rest which was 100. CBJ and FS. Maybe go again to try out the sauna but don't know.

Raider1963
12-23-11, 19:48
I'm a massage parlor virgin and have a craving for something Oriental. I have read about Osaka's on this forum and from what I understand is it may be a YMMV situation or $130 for a HJ. Can anyone here give me the name of a provider or tell me how to go about and which girl to see at Osaka's to get FS? Also is there any good places in Fayetteville? See I told you that I'm a fresh fish in this part of the hobby. You can PM me if you want or post it here.

Thanks guys. Stay safe out there.

NC Wanderer
12-24-11, 08:18
I'm a massage parlor virgin and have a craving for something Oriental. I have read about Osaka's on this forum and from what I understand is it may be a YMMV situation or $130 for a HJ. Can anyone here give me the name of a provider or tell me how to go about and which girl to see at Osaka's to get FS? Also is there any good places in Fayetteville? See I told you that I'm a fresh fish in this part of the hobby. You can PM me if you want or post it here.

Thanks guys. Stay safe out there.Read the SC-Other Areas forum or contact Spaceman Spiff.

NC

Bosoxfan
02-16-12, 20:52
Does anyone know of a therapist near pinehurst that will relax all my muscles and not leave me with blue balls.

Swule
02-25-12, 10:53
I wanted to post some info on the great service I get here. I don't actually go to sunset anymore I've been a customer for 5 years so now I see the girls at their homes much more relaxed. I'm not saying that is what you should expect it took a long time to build that trust. No massage to speak of always straight to business full menu is open but you guys know how it works at these places full menu may not be offered your first time but well worth working towards. If I feel I can trust you maybe I could put in a good word for you make things a little easier. I'm mainly trying to build some contacts to try something different.

Cdon274
06-08-12, 08:46
Haven't been in awhile but when I went a few months ago, my dream was with a nice looking mid 30's with fake see cups an hairy kitty. The door fee was 75 for hour and I have her 100 for FS, massage was nice too. I want the mamasan anyone have info on how?

Skooby
01-30-13, 21:27
Anyone been to the new one in town yet?

Skooby
01-31-13, 11:57
Anyone been to the new one in town yet?I tried yesterday but there were no parking spaces. It's on a busy street right next to a papa johns. Not exactly the most discrete of places.

Asianflu
01-31-13, 16:57
I tried yesterday but there were no parking spaces. It's on a busy street right next to a papa johns. Not exactly the most discrete of places.

By looking at the ad this place is probably owned by the folks that operate a couple of CAMPS in Raleigh. Expect a good massage and limited to No extras. YMMV especially if you develop a relationship with one of the ladies. These are not Korean AMPs like Osaka or the others.

Asianflu
02-06-13, 17:39
I made it to the Chinese Massage on Raeford Road a few days ago while in town. The facility is clean and rooms are quite nice. As I thought the establishment is operated by the same folks that run Yucca in Cary / Raleigh and "Orient Salon" in Cary. I received a very nice massage and left happy. Actually, the gal that gave me the massage actually worked at the Cary establishment previuosly. She remembered me from a previous vist in Cary. As always YMMV in these CAMPs. As I said in my previous post these are NOT Korean AMPs, nor are these ladies like Korean AMP or Korean bar girls. Do not expect to get an upsell! Do not expect to be asked "is there anything else you would like" or how "much money do you want to spend?". If they want to give you something extra it means they do not find you threatening and may even like you. If they "get caught" by there bosses "giving extras" they will get fired. The key word here is "get caught".

Let me add one more bit that I have picked up visiting the Chinese establishments (they have been in raleigh / cary for about 2-3 years now). You can build a realtionship with these ladies overtime and you can get better mileage. I have also been offered phone numbers or solicited for an outside "hotel date" by at least 5 or ladies at these establishments. Bottom line there are some very horny ones and some looking for a boyfriend or husband.

Vossen
02-06-13, 20:34
Anyone been to the new one in town yet?Does anyone mind sharing the name of the "new one"? PM me if you prefer.

Thanks

NC Wanderer
02-07-13, 08:19
Does anyone mind sharing the name of the "new one"? PM me if you prefer.

Thanks2907 Raeford Road, Fayetteville, NC. 28303.

TEL: 910-401-3192.

Open 7 days a week and hours are,

Mon- Sat:09:00 am. 10:00 pm.

Sunday :09:00 am. 08:00 pm.

2907 Raeford Road Fayetteville at 2907 Raeford Road Fayetteville. 28303

Jbjb1983
02-07-13, 18:46
I saw people posting about this place so I went to get a massage, Had a nice lady gave a nice back massage flipped for a nice front massage too, didn't miss a spot, Also got a table shower. Although I didn't leave happy I still enjoyed a excellent massage. One thing I didn't like she left the door cracked open and heard another asian woman talking to my massage lady with only a towel covering me. I probably go again.

Skooby
02-12-13, 15:48
For those who have been to Raeford Road, would you mind telling the approximate age and build of the ladies that are there?

Jbjb1983
02-13-13, 00:12
For those who have been to Raeford Road, would you mind telling the approximate age and build of the ladies that are there?Woman I saw had a decent body nice breast smooth legs "accidently" rubbed my hand against them while she was standing next to me. Age was probably late 30s early 40s, she had a pretty face talked with a lisp kinda or she had braces on. Build was average to athletic.

John88
02-15-13, 19:39
Wow I been here for two months and I can't find a happy ending parlor or a place where the ladies of the night come out at night. Whats going on? Can anybody tell me a place or where there located and how much it is? I'm need of a happy ending and I don't like back page. Please help me with some information asap.

Thank you

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

DeepBlueWave
02-16-13, 11:37
I tried yesterday but there were no parking spaces. It's on a busy street right next to a papa johns. Not exactly the most discrete of places.That location is right next to old money in Fayetteville. If there is any whiff of impropriety, I suspect it will not last.

DeepBlueWave
02-16-13, 11:38
Wow I been here for two months and I can't find a happy ending parlor or a place where the ladies of the night come out at night. Whats going on? Can anybody tell me a place or where there located and how much it is? I'm need of a happy ending and I don't like back page. Please help me with some information asap.

Thank you.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING And thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING In the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks! What have you tried other than cruising?

Andariego
03-04-13, 03:31
Tried the Raeford Road place a few weeks ago. Girl was below average looks, gave a very professional massage and avoided all the good places. I might try again to see if anything changes the second go around.

Moonshine910
03-21-13, 15:38
Gentlemen,

I had the pleasure of meeting a wonderful lady here in the Ville. She provides an excellent service and has the personality to go with it. I will be repeating and you should not miss out.

Thanks,

Moonshine

NC Wanderer
03-21-13, 19:01
Gentlemen,

I had the pleasure of meeting a wonderful lady here in the Ville. She provides an excellent service and has the personality to go with it. I will be repeating and you should not miss out.

Thanks,

MoonshineExcellent way to boost post count without sharing sh! T.

NC

LexintonLuther
03-21-13, 21:34
Excellent way to boost post count without sharing sh! T.

NCNC,

I know you wouldn't know this but, that provider asked him to share more detailed info with select senior members, which Moonshine did by PM (who is a senior member by the way and maybe deserves a little more repect from another senior member), to which I and some other senior members of the All American forum received that info today. But you speak of boosting a post count, Sir NC, You haven't added a informational post since Oct 20 2012 and it was about a BSW, everything else is jumping from forum to forum making comments. Talk about boosting a post count. Please feel free to check my post since our number are about the same because I checked yours due to the nature of your post to moonshine. This forum is about sharing info about providers, not making odd remarks or tracking other senior members post count.

Lex

NC Wanderer
03-22-13, 06:58
NC,

I know you wouldn't know this but, that provider asked him to share more detailed info with select senior members, which Moonshine did by PM (who is a senior member by the way and maybe deserves a little more repect from another senior member) , to which I and some other senior members of the All American forum received that info today. But you speak of boosting a post count, Sir NC, You haven't added a informational post since Oct 20 2012 and it was about a BSW, everything else is jumping from forum to forum making comments. Talk about boosting a post count. Please feel free to check my post since our number are about the same because I checked yours due to the nature of your post to moonshine. This forum is about sharing info about providers, not making odd remarks or tracking other senior members post count.

LexMy activity has been limited due to medical conditions involving multiple surgeries. Your high horse insulting comment is noted.

NC

LexintonLuther
03-22-13, 07:36
My activity has been limited due to medical conditions involving multiple surgeries. Your high horse insulting comment is noted.

NCMy comments wasn't meant to be insulting, but no more insulting than your comments to another senior. So how about we both climb down off these "high horses" and get back to the chase mate.

Lex

Raider1963
03-22-13, 11:09
Gentlemen,

Thanks,

MoonshineI appreciate the tip and was going to put it to use, but the ad is gone. Well maybe I will catch her next time.

Raider

Moonshine910
03-25-13, 12:03
Excellent way to boost post count without sharing sh! T.

NCMoonshine has shared with several members who know how to request the details.

Andariego
04-04-13, 21:47
Gave the Chinese massage place on Raeford another chance. The provider this time was slightly prolly 35-40 years old but better looking and thinner than the first. She gave a very professional massage. Spent a lot of time on my buttocks and upper legs which I really appreciated and moved the drape as needed to perform the massage. She also used hot stones on my back, a first for me.

On the flip I intentionally laid on the drape. She made no attempt to cover me but continued a very professional massage. While she massaged my thigh, she did graze the boys, but she quickly moved away upon realization. She was undoubtedly able to see me hardening and softening depending on how close she got to the manhood, however she never made any indication nor eye contact to imply she would be willing to provide additional services.

I'll give the place another try because I've truly enjoyed the massages. Who knows, maybe third time the charm and I'll leave both stress free and happy.

Tried the Raeford Road place a few weeks ago. Girl was below average looks, gave a very professional massage and avoided all the good places. I might try again to see if anything changes the second go around.

Raider1963
04-05-13, 07:53
Gave the Chinese massage place on Raeford another chance. The provider this time was slightly prolly 35-40 years old but better looking and thinner than the first. She gave a very professional massage. Spent a lot of time on my buttocks and upper legs which I really appreciated and moved the drape as needed to perform the massage. She also used hot stones on my back, a first for me.

On the flip I intentionally laid on the drape. She made no attempt to cover me but continued a very professional massage. While she massaged my thigh, she did graze the boys, but she quickly moved away upon realization. She was undoubtedly able to see me hardening and softening depending on how close she got to the manhood, however she never made any indication nor eye contact to imply she would be willing to provide additional services.

I'll give the place another try because I've truly enjoyed the massages. Who knows, maybe third time the charm and I'll leave both stress free and happy.If you want some great information about AMP's go to the Raleigh Massage Parlor Forum. Some of those guys have really posted some useful information.

Raider

Member #4370
04-13-13, 08:47
Colleen was amazing during my appointment. I give her a call and she does book up fast, and now I know why. She had someone cancel and gave me a call back and I was on my way. This girl is the real deal smart, gorgeous, and seem to be clean. As she opened the door my eyes take her in as she is beautiful in nice tight shorts and tank top. She welcomes me in and gives me a nice hug as a nice chill runs through my body. She leads me back to a very clean and low lit room with a massage table. As we chat a bit I get undressed and lay on the table and she goes to work. It was such a nice massage way better than what I was expecting not quite spa like far better than any body rub I have received. We talk the whole session which was ok with me I was in a talking mood. She is smart and can carry a good conversation. We all know what happens at the end of a good massage (we get dressed. Right?). It was great and I highly recommend her if you are looking for a great massage plus.

Big Gambler.

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/insane-massage-amazing-massage-tantri-massage-29/11466930

Stingray56
04-19-13, 22:18
I have been twice, both times I have left happy after an excellent massage. To be clear this is not like Osaka or VIP so don't expect those kinds of extras, in fact it was rather perfunctory / clinical, just a part of the general stress relief of the massage but it accomplished the mission.

Informer1
05-07-13, 00:10
I noted a listing on BP, and decided to try out this place called Oriental Introductions. It turned out to be an AMP. The place was an old car lot, though the inside looks very new and clean, little waterfall going and some good decorations. The rooms are very soft light, and the lady was very good looking with a nice grill on her car. She loosened up my back and helped me to fully relax.

Here is the link http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-with-us-910-920-3299/12310206

Andariego
05-10-13, 19:53
Informer, Thanks for TOFTT.

I Tried the place last night. When I walked in I was greeted by a well-spoken young woman (guesing age 22) who looked hispanic. Asked for a massage and was told hh is $60 & $70 for hr. I chose an hour. She escorted me to a nice room with a massage table and told me I should undress and get under the sheet. Before she left she suggested that I add a more hands on massage for $40 (wasn't sure what I'd get for that but decided to what the heck!). She told me that my massauese would be in shortly. After undressing, I did not have my glasses on so I can't describe the massuese, but I think she is asian and was in her 40's or 50's from the voice. When she came in she told me she would give me my massage and someone would come after for the hands on.

She proceded to to give me a very good theraputic massage. I was really happy with the massage as she worked out knots and sore spots that I didn't know I had! She spent a lot of time on my buttocks, both draped and undraped. At one point she even climbed on top of me to massage me using her shins (never had that before). Later when she worked on my upper legs she 'accidentally' grazed the berries a few times. I think she was testing the waters to make sure I was not LEO. On the flip she looked away and held up the sheet but I did the caught in the towel / sheet trick which caused her to check what was wrong and while incidentally getting a peek at mini-me. She continued the massage working on my neck, shoulder and arms. The only complaint I had with her massage was that she nearly yanked my arms out socket! When she did the legs she once again accidentally grazed the then draped mini-me. Overall I was happy with the massage. She then told me that somoeone would be in for the rest.

At this point, the young lady working the reception desk entered and proceed to lightly run her fingers over my body and eventually directed her attention towards Mini-me. She then proceeded to give me a very light handshake for about 2 minutes. I made the mistake of interrupting her and asking if anymore was available. She stubmbled to answer, but envetually said we could talk next time because they are still trying to establish things. She resumed the handshake for another minute or two but stopped and draped me even thought I had not reached completion. She then offered me water (which I accepted) thinking she would be back to complete the handshake, but in this case after the water the she said I could get dressed and she would escort me out. As she is escorting me out she whispered that there could be more next time. When I pressed her for a price point she said $80.

Although I'm not happy about the incomplete handshake, I am excited that there is a potentially good AMP in town and will return soon to see how far they'll go.

Thanks again Informer for breaking the cherry on this place.

ANDA.

I noted a listing on BP, and decided to try out this place called Oriental Introductions. It turned out to be an AMP. The place was an old car lot, though the inside looks very new and clean, little waterfall going and some good decorations. The rooms are very soft light, and the lady was very good looking with a nice grill on her car. She loosened up my back and helped me to fully relax.

Here is the link.

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-with-us-910-920-3299/12310206

Jbjb1983
05-13-13, 20:52
I was hoping for the young girl but got a older Asian lady, she complemented me saying I looked very nice and flirted a little, I chose an hour and she gave a nice massage and left her a nice tip. I will go again to see if I can get the young Latina girl others mentioned. It's true what the sign says "treat our ladies like ladies and you will be treated like a king" or something like that.

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exotic-asian-women-dating-service-29/12356648

Paratraveler
05-14-13, 08:13
Well just laying the room know that Colleen is free today. For anyone that has not for takin in this young gEm Today is your day give her a call.

Colleen was amazing during my appointment. I give her a call and she does book up fast, and now I know why. She had someone cancel and gave me a call back and I was on my way. This girl is the real deal smart, gorgeous, and seem to be clean. As she opened the door my eyes take her in as she is beautiful in nice tight shorts and tank top. She welcomes me in and gives me a nice hug as a nice chill runs through my body. She leads me back to a very clean and low lit room with a massage table. As we chat a bit I get undressed and lay on the table and she goes to work. It was such a nice massage way better than what I was expecting not quite spa like far better than any body rub I have received. We talk the whole session which was ok with me I was in a talking mood. She is smart and can carry a good conversation. We all know what happens at the end of a good massage (we get dressed. Right?). It was great and I highly recommend her if you are looking for a great massage plus.

Big Gambler.

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/insane-massage-amazing-massage-tantri-massage-29/11466930

Vossen
05-16-13, 12:53
How much $$ did it set you back?

I was hoping for the young girl but got a older Asian lady, she complemented me saying I looked very nice and flirted a little, I chose an hour and she gave a nice massage and left her a nice tip. I will go again to see if I can get the young Latina girl others mentioned. It's true what the sign says "treat our ladies like ladies and you will be treated like a king" or something like that.

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exotic-asian-women-dating-service-29/12356648

Asianflu
05-20-13, 11:52
Visiting F'ville Saturday I decded to try Oriental Introductions. I wanted to compare to Yucca on Raeford. The overall experience was good and my results were pretty similar those reported previously.

When I arrived there were two cars in the lot. One was equiped with a bunch of antennae like an undercover police cruiser. I went in anyway. I figured it may just have been some ham radio nut. If it was your car, sorry about the comment!

Interesting set up. There is a separate entrance and exit. Obviously so customers do not cross paths. This is noteworthy as all the chineses places have a regular foyer. The Chinesse places are set up to be "legit" massage places. Accordingly, customers seeing one onther should not be a big deal. So this told me "here is a place where the main purpose is for men to "relax and come" vs "come and relax". I opted for the one hour $75 treatment and was not offered 'extra hands" for $40. I was met by an Asian gal with long black hair named Coco. Trim figure with nice B cups that I later found to be bolt-ons but still nice. The massage was pretty decent but not spectacular. Yucca will give you a much better one. I left happy. Will I come back next time in town. Probably, not. I think I'd stop by Yucca. Just my preference. I'm sure plenty would disagree with me.

Here is my reason: After the flip and teasing I was asked by Coco how much I wanted to spend. I was also asked "You cause no trouble" at least 3-4 times by Coco. I told her $40 figuring that was the going rate. She indicated more with her thumb pointing in the air. I then asked her how much. She then said "you tell me". Enough of this silly game. I told her $60 which she agreed to. I'm sure I could have chiselled and got her to go for. 4 but WTF. Good point was she did not make me go to my wallet and give her the money.

I realy do not like this approach. This never happens (or very, very seldom) at a Chinese place. What happens there "just usually happens". The ladies then rely on "you the customer" to tip them accordingly". This also prevents them from being charged with soliciting! Also, think about this, you would have trouble ever being charged with soliciting too.

I just kind of like it where I am the one that decides how much I am going to pay. It works out best for me because I always tend to tip the Chinese gals on the "high side". As a result I become a valued customer, & good tipper. My experiences seem to get better each visit and I have enjoyed an extended menu at several of my favorite establishments

Informer1
05-22-13, 09:27
I have been to this place 3 times now, good massage (for me), on the flip I'm Happy with the service. When I came yesterday, they have New girls! And younger. They were busy when I came in, so I will have to come back, but I did see one before she started working. Very nice, nice body, and chest. I'm looking forward to this.

BoomDstBoom
06-02-13, 16:42
Been there a couple times. Both times the massages were great and were with a below avg looking girl 35+ maybe more. She didn't mind brushes along the twig and berries, but when it came for the finish there was nothing. She did however let me finish myself with some groping so I'm sure repeat visits would provide more. Only seen her in there but I'm sure there are others.

BoomDstBoom
06-19-13, 21:14
Dreamed of this place a week ago. Girls are very good looking. Wasn't too bad of a massage. She was constantly complementing my body and was very open to touch. Allowed me to grab her ass as she massaged me since she complemented mine I wanted to compare. Very talkative throughout. When it came to the flip she asked what I wanted. I asked tho be happy sand she said she didn't do that. Then gave the sign for HJ. I AD laid $4 up front and she wanted $8. Told that was crazy for what I could do for free. She wouldn't budge on her price since I didn't have cash. Since I paid up front with a card she stated that I could use it for the tip as well. Big mistake on my part. Will only bring cash next time. Needles to say I had to shake hands myself. Probably won't go back again unless I only bring cash.

Raider1963
06-20-13, 08:37

I decided to take a road trip to Fayetteville and pay this place a visit. When I arrived it looked as though they were running a sale, because they were pretty busy. I decided to go on in since I was there. The girl I had looked like she was in her mid twenties. She had a nice rack and an ass that you could bounce a quarter off of. The massage was pretty good and she didn't seem to mind my hand accidentally touching her legs. So I used this opportunity to place my hand on her lower back to show her where I needed a bit firmer rub on my back. I left my hand on her back for a little bit before I let it fall to her ass. She didn't mind me massaging her ass so I dropped it on down to her legs. I never let my hand get too far up though.

On the flip she asked what I wanted and I pointed to my little friend. She said she couldn't do that and I said that I was planning on tipping $40 for a great massage. She said that she can't do that, but she raised her thumb up. So I said that all I had was $50. She smiled at me and I knew I was in.

Overall I had a good time and I will be back because I want to establish myself there and see what develops. I think it could lead to some fun in the future.

If anyone is planning on paying an AMP a visit, let me give you some advice. Take only the amount of money you are willing to spend. Have the door fee in one pocket and your tip in another pocket. If you carry anything extra just in case there is more on the menu, put that in a totally different place also. I do this because, when you are on the table and your little head is pointing toward the ceiling, your big head can stop doing the thinking and your little head can get you to overspend. I had to learn this lesson the hard way at Osaka. I was smiling when I left, but after I realized how much I spent, my smile went away fast.

Raider

Anocamo
06-22-13, 00:09
So being as I have been lurking on this site for a while, I figured its long since past time I contributed.

I had a dream about this place. Well to be completely honest I've had more than one, but formerly the dreams ended up with some weird shit happening like having to build a go-cart with my high school math teacher, and those ones probably don't apply to this site.

This isn't my first vivid dream about an AMP. I've visited a few back in Cali, one in Atlanta, one in Florida, all over the US really. So anyway being a bit of a paranoid person, I decided to do some recon first. I've read all the posts in this thread about this facility, so I had a pretty good feeling about not running into our collective uncle, but still I had to do my own work. Around 4 today I did a drive by the location, didn't see anything sketchy, so I did a lap around the surrounding blocks. Didn't see anything so I parked down the road and walked down the street and inside.

As I walked in I found myself in a small waiting area with a desk separating the seating area from the staff area. After a couple seconds an asian woman, little heavy but not fat, late twenties early thirties greeted me.

Skipping ahead a bit, the massage was pretty good, nothing that will fix your back but you will sure enjoy it. At 10 min until my time was up she let me know and asked me where I wanted her to focus on. I moved her hand down to my member and she asked me how much? I said 40 and she shook her head. 60 and another shake. 80 and saw a nod. So she does her thing, and as I start to cum I feel something wet on my face. I immediately think "Oh god did I just." then another spurt and something hits my chest.

I got out of there pretty quick. Good stuff but really if you just jizzed on your own face you would want to as well right?

Then I woke up.

Andariego
06-24-13, 21:49
Great first post buddy!

I hope this place sticks around a while but they need to get real about the cost of a handshake.

So being as I have been lurking on this site for a while, I figured its long since past time I contributed.

I had a dream about this place. Well to be completely honest I've had more than one, but formerly the dreams ended up with some weird shit happening like having to build a go-cart with my high school math teacher, and those ones probably don't apply to this site.

This isn't my first vivid dream about an AMP. I've visited a few back in Cali, one in Atlanta, one in Florida, all over the US really. So anyway being a bit of a paranoid person, I decided to do some recon first. I've read all the posts in this thread about this facility, so I had a pretty good feeling about not running into our collective uncle, but still I had to do my own work. Around 4 today I did a drive by the location, didn't see anything sketchy, so I did a lap around the surrounding blocks. Didn't see anything so I parked down the road and walked down the street and inside.

As I walked in I found myself in a small waiting area with a desk separating the seating area from the staff area. After a couple seconds an asian woman, little heavy but not fat, late twenties early thirties greeted me.

Skipping ahead a bit, the massage was pretty good, nothing that will fix your back but you will sure enjoy it. At 10 min until my time was up she let me know and asked me where I wanted her to focus on. I moved her hand down to my member and she asked me how much? I said 40 and she shook her head. 60 and another shake. 80 and saw a nod. So she does her thing, and as I start to cum I feel something wet on my face. I immediately think "Oh god did I just." then another spurt and something hits my chest.

I got out of there pretty quick. Good stuff but really if you just jizzed on your own face you would want to as well right?

Then I woke up.

Informer1
07-20-13, 13:50
I decided to cycle through Oriental Introductions today; they have 3 new providers, younger as well, perhaps 23 to 26. They removed the girls who were charging more, I figured out the charging schedule; 40 for a hand shake. 60-80 depending on how much touching is going on. The receptionist told me that some exotic dancing will be going on from 10 pm to 4 am Saturday, and Sunday, they might keep it up depending on show out. I did an hour massage (75 door) with a younger Asian, she had a tight bod. The massage was good, and she played with the boys. Near the end she asked me to put her hand where I wanted more work. 60 later, I was very happy with the massage she gave me. I will keep coming back.

Andariego
08-04-13, 11:35
I decided to cycle through Oriental Introductions today; they have 3 new providers, younger as well, perhaps 23 to 26. They removed the girls who were charging more, I figured out the charging schedule; 40 for a hand shake. 60-80 depending on how much touching is going on. The receptionist told me that some exotic dancing will be going on from 10 pm to 4 am Saturday, and Sunday, they might keep it up depending on show out. I did an hour massage (75 door) with a younger Asian, she had a tight bod. The massage was good, and she played with the boys. Near the end she asked me to put her hand where I wanted more work. 60 later, I was very happy with the massage she gave me. I will keep coming back.Has anyone tried the dancers yet? I'm curious how it works, if it's dreamworthy and if so, what kinda of dough I'll need to have in my dream.

Andariego
08-11-13, 11:00
Before my nightmare at Sparky's a few nights ago, I dreamt I stopped by oriental introductions.

In my dream, when I arrived, I was excited, because the woman working the counter was a late 20's early 30's asian woman that spoke perfect english. After paying for 1 hr massage I was led to the room and told to undress.

The provider entered and she too was late 20's early 30's asian woman, but her english skills were quite lacking. I thought this is going to be good. Unfortunatley, her massage skills were sub-par. During the massage she was constantly making sounds like she was tired or not wanting to be there. On the flip, there was no massage but instead she pointed at little Little Anda and asks if I want massage there. Of course I said yes. She holds hand out for tip and I ask how much. She says 80, I offered 40 and we settled at 50. I didn't have correct change (Rookie mistake on my part) so I ended up paying $60. She began playing with little Anda but it was very rushed and really wasn't like I prefer. I made her slow down so I could enjoy it more by making her swap hands. It was quite hilarious watching her try to work it cross handed. When the happiness ended, she cleaned things up and I was on my way. When I got in my car, I was pissed, because it turns out I only got 30 minutes of service. Not quite the dream I wanted.

Anyhow. IMO, This is not a bad place to dream, but service was too mechanical and therefore it is not the quality of AMP I like.

I won't be back here to dream until I hear service improves (better massages, less rush, additional services, etc.)

XHippie
08-14-13, 11:00
Anyone been to Raeford Road lately? They changed the girls a few weeks ago, appear to be in the 40ish age range, any change in HE. Would be nice to get a good massage and a HE. I feel like I am truly getting biggest bang for my buck when this happens. I was next door and popped in to say hello (really to see what staff looked like. 2 on the couch eagerly ask you want massage, couldn't on lunch break. Tall One looked pretty good. Anybody had any luck here?

Skooby
08-16-13, 20:58
We have a new player in town. And they go by the name of Oasis Spa: http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/you-feel-tired-come-into-oasis-spa/14106962

Haven't been yet though.

Skooby
08-16-13, 22:05
Okay, I went out to pick up some food and this place was only a few minutes from it. The ad says they close at 10 pm but they were already closed at 9:30.

The ad didn't have a phone number but the they had a little billboard in front of the store with their number.

Here's their number: 910-733-4795

Andariego
08-18-13, 08:20
Well I was bored and it was a rainy day so for $60 per hour I decided to toftt.

Mediocre massage at best. Provider was late 40's early 50's (as were three women I saw as I left).

Not sure that this place offers extras as she didn't even come close to those areas. During the massage, she left the door open and was only blocked from hall by a half curtain at the door.

Okay, I went out to pick up some food and this place was only a few minutes from it. The ad says they close at 10 pm but they were already closed at 9:30.

The ad didn't have a phone number but the they had a little billboard in front of the store with their number.

Here's their number: 910-733-4795

Skooby
08-18-13, 12:09
Well I was bored and it was a rainy day so for $60 per hour I decided to toftt.

Mediocre massage at best. Provider was late 40's early 50's (as were three women I saw as I left).

Not sure that this place offers extras as she didn't even come close to those areas. During the massage, she left the door open and was only blocked from hall by a half curtain at the door.Bro! I just came back from there."Claire" left the door wide open and I was draped the entire time. Didn't get anywhere close to the bat and jingle bells. She was kind of rough with the massage, even when I said not hard but medium. I also noticed she kept looking at the clock. I only tipped $10. Claire is about a 5 or 6/10 for AMP standards.

"Jessica or Jennifer" I can't remember her name exactly, but she is the better looking of the three. When I left she smiled at me and said "I give the massage next time". I'll give her about a 8/10 (again, AMP standards LOL). The other girl gave me her name as well, don't remember it though. She's about a 6/10.

I'll go again just to try Jessica/Jennifer out to see if anything is different. (She had a very NICE pedicure. Since I'm a foot guy that means a lot).

Note: Don't go on Sunday mornings like I did. The place is a few doors down from a church. Some of the church members and I arrived at about the same time. It's a black church and I'm a black guy so they thought I was going also. They said "Hey brotha, you here for some praise and worship". I said "nah, I'm an atheist". Then I went in for the massage LOL. (I really am an atheist).

DeepBlueWave
08-19-13, 19:18
Bro! I just came back from there."Claire" left the door wide open and I was draped the entire time. Didn't get anywhere close to the bat and jingle bells. She was kind of rough with the massage, even when I said not hard but medium. I also noticed she kept looking at the clock. I only tipped $10. Claire is about a 5 or 6/10 for AMP standards.

"Jessica or Jennifer" I can't remember her name exactly, but she is the better looking of the three. When I left she smiled at me and said "I give the massage next time". I'll give her about a 8/10 (again, AMP standards LOL). The other girl gave me her name as well, don't remember it though. She's about a 6/10.

I'll go again just to try Jessica / Jennifer out to see if anything is different. (She had a very NICE pedicure. Since I'm a foot guy that means a lot).

Note: Don't go on Sunday mornings like I did. The place is a few doors down from a church. Some of the church members and I arrived at about the same time. It's a black church and I'm a black guy so they thought I was going also. They said "Hey brotha, you here for some praise and worship". I said "nah, I'm an atheist". Then I went in for the massage LOL. (I really am an atheist).Skooby, foot worship doesn't count! .

Informer1
08-22-13, 19:04
Sorry for not posting as much as I should, I dreamt that I went to Oriental for the night time dancing, I found 3 ladies at the desk, one for the phone; they were american (I hope they get Asian dancers, that would be hot) , one was a blond bombshell, she was fabulous, one black lady who looked very good. Because of the pillows, I decided to try the blond. In the back we talked about what I wanted, and what she expected. The dance was good, with a small couch and black lights, I felt places on the couch that were very soft. I was very happy for the dance and left with a smile on my face.

Andariego
08-23-13, 01:12
I've been waiting to hear about this service. What was the financial breakdown for this dream.

Sorry for not posting as much as I should, I dreamt that I went to Oriental for the night time dancing, I found 3 ladies at the desk, one for the phone; they were american (I hope they get Asian dancers, that would be hot) , one was a blond bombshell, she was fabulous, one black lady who looked very good. Because of the pillows, I decided to try the blond. In the back we talked about what I wanted, and what she expected. The dance was good, with a small couch and black lights, I felt places on the couch that were very soft. I was very happy for the dance and left with a smile on my face.

Informer1
08-23-13, 21:10
I've been waiting to hear about this service. What was the financial breakdown for this dream.Well 60 for the door, there were a variety of choices, a lot depends on what you want to do. I like laying down on two pillows to get real cozy, I tipped 1$ for the dance. Hope that helps.

XHippie
09-23-13, 10:18
Going to be back in Fayetteville soon for business, I Always stop by Oriental they seem to have a different face when I come back which is always a plus but always the same service sometimes with heavy negotiating which kills the mood for me. I'd like to switch it up a little with a different location especially if I can get some different service, BJ or FS.

Is Raeford Road worth my time and effort? You can PM me if you have any details you want to share.

Skooby
10-23-13, 19:55
Has anyone been to any of the AMPs lately?

Acacas
11-07-13, 08:17
Has anyone been to any of the AMPs lately?There is a AMP on Bragg Boulevard which is pretty good, the usual with a tip flip for additional service. Ask for Annie, she's really good, if she's still there. This was last week.

Stay safe,

ACACAS

Skooby
11-10-13, 16:32
There is a AMP on Bragg Boulevard which is pretty good, the usual with a tip flip for additional service. Ask for Annie, she's really good, if she's still there. This was last week.

Stay safe,

ACACASHow much did you tip?

Acacas
11-11-13, 11:13
How much did you tip?$60 for tip, she (Annie) really gets into it, allows you to touch her anywhere.

Informer1
11-12-13, 23:06
Question, I thought we did not name names. Someone is always watching.

Acacas
11-13-13, 08:28
Question, I thought we did not name names. Someone is always watching.Lesson learned, no more of that.

Villethe
12-07-13, 09:22
Does anybody know why Oriental Introductions is closed?

MrWiggles1980
12-08-13, 12:51
Gents I'm not sure if you've dreamed of this provider but recently she shot a mass text out and of course all numbers are visible to all recipients. I tried to explain it to her but she didn't quite get it. Needless to say I won't be seeing this one again.

Wiggles.

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/happy-holidays-from-nichollee-open-24hrs-today-and-saturday-27/14918737

Choib69
12-09-13, 17:32
My guess is that either they could not reach a strong enough client list or their massage services were stopped prematurely. I could not find anything concrete on why they closed down.

Does anybody know why Oriental Introductions is closed?

XHippie
01-05-14, 01:05
I'm headed back to Fayettville next week, since Oriental is closed can I get good service at Yucca which is pretty close to where I'm dong business Wed. I haven't been to Yucca for Maybe 3 months. The tall Chinese girl they use to have there gave a great massage don't know if she's still there. Can PM me with what I can and can't expect a name would be nice.

Raider1963
01-06-14, 08:49
Gents I'm not sure if you've dreamed of this provider but recently she shot a mass text out and of course all numbers are visible to all recipients. I tried to explain it to her but she didn't quite get it. Needless to say I won't be seeing this one again.

Wiggles.

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/happy-holidays-from-nichollee-open-24hrs-today-and-saturday-27/14918737Sir Wiggles,

That is why a burner phone should be the first thing you buy when entering this hobby. You never know when someone's personal demons may show up and compromise your personal information. With a burner phone you can always toss it in the garbage and get another one.

Raider.

Skooby
01-06-14, 18:19
I'm headed back to Fayettville next week, since Oriental is closed can I get good service at Yucca which is pretty close to where I'm dong business Wed. I haven't been to Yucca for Maybe 3 months. The tall Chinese girl they use to have there gave a great massage don't know if she's still there. Can PM me with what I can and can't expect a name would be nice.Well if you're black I wouldn't advise going there. I'm a black guy and I went there and they acted like they didn't want me in the place.

I didn't even stay, I just got up and left.

LeoRobert
02-08-14, 15:13
Headed to Fayetteville on Monday for some business got afternoon free, is there and what's the best spa's around the area? PM if you like with details. Thanks LeoRobert.

Skooby
02-28-14, 17:46
There is a new massage: http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/oriental-massage-new-910-491-5664/15951708.

Anyone been there?

Informer1
02-28-14, 18:57
While I am new to this site, I am not new to other things. I wish to remind all of our members to keep names and other items off the public site. Remember that our Uncle LEO will also look at this site and use the information that we put down to investigate things. If you want to keep our ladies happy, stay private msg. Be safe out there.

Shazz
03-01-14, 14:23
There is a new massage: http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/oriental-massage-new-910-491-5664/15951708.

Anyone been there?Also noticed on BP there is one on Cumberland Rd. Any 411 on it? PM would be appreciated. Coming Thur. Town Mon. Evening.

Skooby
03-01-14, 17:11
Also noticed on BP there is one on Cumberland Rd. Any 411 on it? PM would be appreciated. Coming Thur. Town Mon. Evening.Already reviewed the place. Another guy did too:

Check pm.

Starliner63
03-02-14, 19:03
Tried the new place on Bingham on Friday. It is a house that was renovated to a parlor. At least the rooms are private. The girl that met me at the desk was American with a few tats and she seemed pretty nice. She asked if I had an issue with her not being Asian. We went to the room and I got undressed. She came in, started the massage and I got the legit vibe immediately. No flip, not much time on the glutes, no tease, not even close to the boys. No fun. The massage was not great. I doubt I will return. I was pretty frustrated when I left and ended up stopping in Garner to get the ending I was looking for.

I do realize the this place has only been open for a couple of days and things may get better as time goes by. As always, YMMV.

Informer1
03-04-14, 22:57
Tried the new place on Bingham on Friday. It is a house that was renovated to a parlor. At least the rooms are private. The girl that met me at the desk was American with a few tats and she seemed pretty nice. She asked if I had an issue with her not being Asian. We went to the room and I got undressed. She came in, started the massage and I got the legit vibe immediately. No flip, not much time on the glutes, no tease, not even close to the boys. No fun. The massage was not great. I doubt I will return. I was pretty frustrated when I left and ended up stopping in Garner to get the ending I was looking for.

I do realize the this place has only been open for a couple of days and things may get better as time goes by. As always, YMMV.I also decided to try Bingham, and I got the Asian lady, right not there are two working. One American and one Asian. The Asian lady did a really good deep tissue, did the elbows on the shoulders and got on my but with her knees. I tried some small talk with her, she said that another Asian lady will be coming, perhaps in the next few days. I did not press any issues, with Uncle LEO around the ladies are being more carful now days. So I got a really good massage and left a decent tip; I will let you know if anything pans out at this place.

Jbjb1983
03-13-14, 16:27
Went to a place on the county road, met Mary, old for my taste but she was nice. Wished I came sooner here. Gave her a good tip for her massage service. Will come back!

Raider1963
03-15-14, 07:48
Went to a place on the county road, met Mary, old for my taste but she was nice. Wished I came sooner here. Gave her a good tip for her massage service. Will come back!Sir jbjb.

Thanks for the report. I also like to relieve stress with a massage. Where is this place you visited? Also, how much?

Thanks for the help.

Raider.

DavidJohnson69
03-15-14, 15:39

I do realize the this place has only been open for a couple of days and things may get better as time goes by. As always, YMMV.Been frustrated as well trying to find a good massage and stress reliever. Recently tried this one and left very happy.

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/topless-massage-available-military-discount-ready-to-relax-23/15664182

Jbjb1983
03-24-14, 01:49
Sir jbjb.

Thanks for the report. I also like to relieve stress with a massage. Where is this place you visited? Also, how much?

Thanks for the help.

Raider.But let me tell you, that place was like an Oasis!

Raider1963
03-24-14, 07:41
But let me tell you, that place was like an Oasis!I understand and appreciate it.

Thanks JBJB.

Raider.

Informer1
04-02-14, 20:18
Rolled by the foot spa, and I was met by two Asian ladies, one smaller and one a bigger build. Ponied up $70 for the massage and $10 for the table shower. The bigger lady gave me my massage, she was rough and parts of it did not feel very good. I asked her to go lighter and she said 'no pain, no gain'. The table shower was cold, apparently they keep the heat off till they need it. This was not an enjoyable experience, and I did not leave happy.

StickySpaceBar
04-07-14, 00:10
Stopped in as a couple to try this place out. We were placed in separate rooms for our one hour sessions and it was a routine rub down. You are welcome to pm for details. I plan to return several times based on the impression I received and satisfactory massage.

Shazz
04-17-14, 12:17
Stopped in as a couple to try this place out. We were placed in separate rooms for our one hour sessions and it was a routine rub down. You are welcome to pm for details. I plan to return several times based on the impression I received and satisfactory massage.Based on Sticky's post I stopped by Oasis last night as I passed through Fayetteville. Paid .6 for a hour massage and was shown to a room by the mamasan, who by the way appeared a little young for the position. She said there were 2 girls working. Undressed and got onto the table which was pretty comfortable. In comes the girl, forgot her name already, dressed in short shorts, black panty hose and a short sleeve top and covered me up with a towel and began the massage. After a few minutes of that she removed the towel, got out the oil, and started what turn out to be a really good massage. After 40 minutes she said to turn over and ask if I wanted more time. Thinking this might be a signal to request additional service I said ok. She said 30 more minutes will be thirty dollars. Since that would have cut into my tip fund I said I would just stick with the hour. I only carry in what I plan to spend. She started back with some light rubbing on my stomach and legs. When I indicated that little Shazz who was covered with a towel needed a little attention she said only massage here. Rubbed her butt alittle up her shorts and asked again to which she politely replied she only did massages and time was up. OK a little pissed I got dressed and prepared to leave. Left .1 tip on the table and walked out to the entrance where she and the mamasan offered me a bottle of room temp water. As I headed to the door she asked if I had a tip for her. Said I left it on the table and she smiled. In their behalf I would repeat when in need of just a good massage, comfortable clean room, and nice music. Maybe I just read something into the previous post.

StickySpaceBar
05-09-14, 10:42
Stopped in as a couple to try this place out. We were placed in separate rooms for our one hour sessions and it was a routine rub down. You are welcome to pm for details. I plan to return several times based on the impression I received and satisfactory massage.Sorry to mislead anyone. Replying to pms.

Skooby
05-09-14, 22:07
At Oasis and Bingham...how well do they speak english?

Shazz
05-14-14, 10:03
At Oasis and Bingham...how well do they speak english?Oasis--spoke good English. Mamasan appeared to be pretty young for the managers job.

Bingham--haven't been there but an earlier post mentioned and American girl.

Jayman28
05-15-14, 13:43
Has anyone visited her? Does she offer any extras?

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/high-quality-topless-massages-100-me-in-the-pics-or-its-free-yes-im-a-real-person-24/16832782

Informer1
06-16-14, 16:40
Hey guys, its been a bit, I rolled through Fayetteville last week and went back to Oriental (2nd time). For me in order to get good service, you have to get to know the ladies. Anyway, they are working 2 Asian ladies Thurs-Sunday, still have the American lady. The English is challenging, however the Massage was one of the best that I have had, I asked how long was she doing massage and she said 10 years. I felt great. For those senior members, PM me for further info.

OralLuvr69
06-29-14, 01:16
Has anyone visited her? Does she offer any extras?

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/high-quality-topless-massages-100-me-in-the-pics-or-its-free-yes-im-a-real-person-24/16832782Been wondering about that myself but I also think I would prefer the young lady working with her after seeing her pics.

BootySniper
07-22-14, 16:20
FYI, I had been getting decent massages over there at the AMP off cum berland for the last couple months by an older gal with great hands. Stopped by there the other day and 2 younger (30-40's) ladys were on the job sight. Opted for the hr for. 6 by the chick in the tight green yoga pants and received THE worst massage of my life! A one armed 10 year old could have given a better massage using gravel and motor oil! Several requests for more pressure went unheard and ignored so basically I received a light tickling and oil down for my money.

Shazz
08-05-14, 00:49
Passing Thur. Fayetteville this evening I felt the need for a massage so I headed for Oriental on Bragg Bv. Glad I did. Was met at the door by Wendy; a thirtyish (lady who was very friendly. She took me to a room and collected. 7 house fee and left while I was getting undressed. She came back in as I was getting on the table and made sure I was aware she had brought back my change and began what I considered a top notch massage. She covered everything from head to toe. Good technique but due to the lack of teasing and the quality of massage I was thinking this was all it would be. On the flip she began lightly rubbing my chest, stomach, and thighs. Little Shazz started to stand up and look around. She noticed and motioned to see if I wanted her to massage him which I did. She was wearing a low cut tight t=shirt type top that exposed a lot of cleavage so I ask if I could see her tits to which she said sure and whipped them out. Nice natural see's with nipples as big around as my index finger and protruded a good half inch. I really enjoyed sucking and nibbling on them as she milked little' Shazz down to parade rest. After a hot damp towel clean up she continued with more massage of my head and legs. Don't know if the menu is any broader as I was enjoying my massage and didn't want to screw it up by asking. She never brought up the subject of a tip. The room was large, clean, and neat as was the rest of the building that I could see. The table was comfortable and the massage was good and she gave me a full hour. When asked if they had been busy she said it had been pretty slow because they don't have a sign out front. The marque says something about a law firm's office but they have the whole bldg. There is only a electric open sign in a front window. They do have rear parking. I hope some of you local guys will throw some business their way. I didn't see who else was working there but I'm pretty sure Wendy was not the lady I spoke with on the phone. I recommend and plan to return a couple of times before my business in the area dries up in a few weeks. . 5 tip. Of coarse YMMV.

Nc Forever
08-07-14, 12:24
Been wondering about that myself but I also think I would prefer the young lady working with her after seeing her pics.Eden is in the pic and does a good massage! HE as well.

BootySniper
08-11-14, 13:40
The new place on the Bragg Blvrd is where to go to get a top notch massage! Like the gent below stated, it is very clean, serene and private and the women are sweet. No tip pressure after, but a gentleman always rewards great service and this is Great service!! . 7 for the hr and worth every bit of it. You won't be disappointed if you check them out.

Lockleaj59
08-11-14, 21:27
The new place on the Bragg Blvrd is where to go to get a top notch massage! Like the gent below stated, it is very clean, serene and private and the women are sweet. No tip pressure after, but a gentleman always rewards great service and this is Great service!! . 7 for the hr and worth every bit of it. You won't be disappointed if you check them out.Looking for this place can anyone give me a mile marker?

DavidJohnson69
08-12-14, 13:24
Eden is in the pic and does a good massage! HE as well.Have had the pleasure of seeing Eden a couple of times now aswell. Always grade A service.

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/military-discount-topless-massage-massage-the-masseuse-offered-100-me-or-its-free-24/16832782

StripMonger
08-12-14, 17:27
The new place on the Bragg Blvrd is where to go to get a top notch massage! Like the gent below stated, it is very clean, serene and private and the women are sweet. No tip pressure after, but a gentleman always rewards great service and this is Great service!! . 7 for the hr and worth every bit of it. You won't be disappointed if you check them out.Any intel on this location?

NC Wanderer
08-12-14, 22:30
Any intel on this location?I heard that it is very clean, serene and private and the women are sweet. No tip pressure after, but a gentleman always rewards great service and this is Great service!! . 7 for the hr and worth every bit of it. You won't be disappointed if you check them out.

Now that is good intel.

NC.

StripMonger
08-13-14, 10:38
I heard that it is very clean, serene and private and the women are sweet. No tip pressure after, but a gentleman always rewards great service and this is Great service!! . 7 for the hr and worth every bit of it. You won't be disappointed if you check them out.

Now that is good intel.

NC.It certainly is. I should have been clearer.

Intel as in where they are at (web link).

PM if possible.

Shazz
08-13-14, 11:18
I heard that it is very clean, serene and private and the women are sweet. No tip pressure after, but a gentleman always rewards great service and this is Great service!! . 7 for the hr and worth every bit of it. You won't be disappointed if you check them out.

Now that is good intel.

NC.I went by this past Mon. Evening and enjoyed a repeat performance of my first visit. Location is 3307 Bragg Bv. Across the street from a Popeye Chicken rest. Wording on the sign fixture out front has been removed so I guess they are working on getting a sign up. Yep! Worth every bit of it. Still don't know the extent of the menu but the service I've gotten in my 2 trips has been quite enjoyable.

Choib69
09-03-14, 11:13
Dreamt of a visit to the new place off of Bragg Blvd that people have recently posted about. Went inside and was greeted by Wendy about 30's, shorter stature, 150 lbs?, and decent see or the. Was escorted to a room very quiet, clean, and private. I asked if she was the only one working and stated that she was the only masseuse at the moment but may be hiring more later but not sure when. Proceeded with a 30 min massage about. 5. The massage was great. She worked all of my kinks on my backside and asked me to flip. Her hands smoothly graced my body as I laid there. Johnny woke up and agreed to a decent HJ. Her tits were out as I got to play with them but was only allowed to play with them. Overall a great experience and the massage alone was worth it. Look forward to seeing her again and hopefully will have additional masseuses. To each their own as we have our own demons.

Shazz
09-04-14, 09:25
Dreamt of a visit to the new place off of Bragg Blvd that people have recently posted about. Went inside and was greeted by Wendy about 30's, shorter stature, 150 lbs?, and decent see or the. Was escorted to a room very quiet, clean, and private. I asked if she was the only one working and stated that she was the only masseuse at the moment but may be hiring more later but not sure when. Proceeded with a 30 min massage about. 5. The massage was great. She worked all of my kinks on my backside and asked me to flip. Her hands smoothly graced my body as I laid there. Johnny woke up and agreed to a decent HJ. Her tits were out as I got to play with them but was only allowed to play with them. Overall a great experience and the massage alone was worth it. Look forward to seeing her again and hopefully will have additional masseuses. To each their own as we have our own demons.Made my 4th and final visit last week. The service was the same all 4 times. Great massage and enjoyable HJ ending. No hassle for tip. On my last visit I did see another lady on a phone out side the entrance. She was about the same age as Wendy but maybe a little more attractive. She escorted me inside and turned me over to Wendy which was just fine with me. I think she may be the manager and only does massage if there is more than 1 customer. On one of my visits I did hear someone else come in and taken to a room and there was another car in the parking lot when I left. One night I dropped off some fresh pastries for the girls before I left town. I really hate my business in town has ended: I really enjoyed my massages there and loved Wendy's titties. Hell! I might just make a road trip one weekend and go visit them again.

SteveMan1977
09-05-14, 20:02
Second report,

I needed a back massage and thought I would get a little something extra. Visited Eden in her private apartment. I did appreciate that she wasn't in some flee bag motel but apartment is on the 3rd floor. So, those that don't like stairs beware. Now, once we agreed on a time and I got there, she gave me the apartment number and met me at the door. It was a dimly lit place that was displayed on the photos and her personal website. She has her own table / dungeon / cage that she preforms the massage on. She obviously doesn't live there since the place was sterile other than her massage table and or devices. It was actually quite pleasant not having a mess.

She preformed a cop check then stripped off the top. Unfortunately that was the end of her clothing removal. The view was very nice, but I wish I had seen it all for $. Anyway, the massage was surprisingly thorough. I legitimately felt better. The conversation was nice, not forced. She seemed pretty cool.

Then the flip. She asked me, "Where do you want me to rub next?" Really? Made me put her hand there but then it was all good. She was forceful, artful, talked dirty, and even caught it with her hand. Brought over a warm towel for clean up. Whole experience was very nice.

Pros- She definitely was the girl from the photos. She is skilled at her craft. I only used the massage portion of what she offers because I'm not into whips and chains but I would imagine she is good at that too based on her performance at the other. The flip was no kidding amazing. One of the best hand only experiences I've ever had.

Cons- I doubt there is anything other than what I just described. YMMV, but I doubt it.

I would repeat.

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sensual-topless-massages-100-me-or-its-freeeeeeeeeeee-24/16832782

Renegade33
09-06-14, 10:34
Made my 4th and final visit last week. The service was the same all 4 times. Great massage and enjoyable HJ ending. No hassle for tip. On my last visit I did see another lady on a phone out side the entrance. She was about the same age as Wendy but maybe a little more attractive. She escorted me inside and turned me over to Wendy which was just fine with me. I think she may be the manager and only does massage if there is more than 1 customer. On one of my visits I did hear someone else come in and taken to a room and there was another car in the parking lot when I left. One night I dropped off some fresh pastries for the girls before I left town. I really hate my business in town has ended: I really enjoyed my massages there and loved Wendy's titties. Hell! I might just make a road trip one weekend and go visit them again.I must be missing out. I will plan a visit this week and see how things go. Thanks for all the intel on this spot.

MrWiggles1980
09-06-14, 12:31
Dreamt of a new AMP today. Awesome rub down with no haggle happiness in the end. . 50.

On and. Reilly. PM me for details.

Bone Yard
09-07-14, 05:51
Did 30 at this place for. 5 and I am happy to report that my experience was similar to what has already been posted. They really need someone else there to receive customers since my masseuse had to leave to answer the doorbell and put the client in another room. After that I feel like she rushed things along a bit so as to not make the other client wait too long.

Shazz
09-07-14, 09:53
Did 30 at this place for. 5 and I am happy to report that my experience was similar to what has already been posted. They really need someone else there to receive customers since my masseuse had to leave to answer the doorbell and put the client in another room. After that I feel like she rushed things along a bit so as to not make the other client wait too long.Didn't have that happen to me the times I was there. Look for a dark color SUV with out of state reg. Parked out to the right of the building. I think that may be the mgr. 's car as I have seen it there 3 of the 4 times I was there.

Renegade33
09-07-14, 21:47
Stopped by here Saturday. Things went as already stated. The technique she uses is awesome. Will repeat.

Bubb an Banks
09-09-14, 11:07
Didn't have that happen to me the times I was there. Look for a dark color SUV with out of state reg. Parked out to the right of the building. I think that may be the mgr. 's car as I have seen it there 3 of the 4 times I was there.Saw the same vehicle on my recent visit. I was greeted and serviced by Tina who wasn't bad looking and looked to be in her mid 30's or so. The service was a good massage with a similar ending as others have mentioned.

Informer1
09-13-14, 08:39
I have been out and about and I noticed that Uncle LEO is more active as of late. Including around the brag blvd site. Please be carful out there.

BootySniper
10-06-14, 11:49
Went by this new location on Cliffdale over the weekend and what a waste!! Not at all beautiful, freezing cold in there, the chick only knew one move and went over the same area about 5 times, NO FLIP!! And table shower was like a 7th grade physical by Dr. Coldfingers in high school! The chick that opened the door could scare the crap off of toilet paper!! Better service for same price at other places by wayyyy prettier girls.

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-openinghot-beautiful-asian-girls-best-feeling-25/18417422

Mickelson
11-06-14, 20:57
http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tiffany-nicole-busty-36-dd-southern-upscale-italiangerman-petite-beauty-with-sensual-endings/16278674

JackIt
11-07-14, 07:02
http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tiffany-nicole-busty-36-dd-southern-upscale-italiangerman-petite-beauty-with-sensual-endings/16278674She is legit. Had a dream about her a few weeks back. She told me she was moving soon and looking that the location on the ad she did move.

BootySniper
11-11-14, 11:33
Well I was seeking a good massage and based on the flights scheduled for the area. Only a few listed on the itinerary, I decided to toftt. Seen this ad a few times and decided, well not into bbw, but maybe a good masseuse is hidden in there!! Emailed the ad back and forth to schedule the flight (lame) and went to a private airport for the hhr flight. Arrived in time to go through preflight and the pilot is large and somewhat pretty in the face. A little small talk as I'm getting into my flight position and upon her disrobe, I realize why I'm not at all into bbw. This pilot made me wonder if bbw meant Boeings built woman!! If santa had boobs. I found him!! Decided to go ahead with the massage and it was at best, a 2 on a 1-10 scale. Rough hands and the technique of a pizza maker. Asked me to turn over and informed me the HJ was included. Duh (extras) in the ad, asked if I wanted to see the twins (duh) of coarse, I'm a man and I'm committed to the cause!! Removed the parachutes (literally) and these 2 giants dropped down to her belt buckle!! After about 15 minutes of what seemed like her trying to pull start a turbo prop, the session was complete. Threw my jump suit back on and headed for the ramp. Logged the experience in my flight log and reminded myself to get tickets to the next tractor pull when in season. Won't repeat, but if you're into bbw's. This is your Fantasy Island. Tattoo! Urlreplacement0}.

GerrTaz1234
11-21-14, 12:01
Tried out this massage place in good old Fayettnam, they have a price list as you enter the facility, was. 70 for an hour, was quite happy with the massage, she did dig out some knots in my shoulders, good all around massage and left happy, left. 40 tip for a job well done, may just have to repeat. Be safe.

lookylooky
12-04-14, 15:51
Well I was seeking a good massage ... This is your Fantasy Island. Tattoo! Urlreplacement0}.Man, this is one of the most intertaining, best, 'negative' reviews that I've seen on here for years. Thanks for making me LOL!

JackIt
12-06-14, 16:15
She goes by CC. Texting seems to be the easiest way to communicate and setup appt. Confirmed in text that HE by hand only. Seemed like safe location just off Hope Mills rd. When I arrived she walked me to back room of house, has room setup with legit spa table and spa type music playing (kinda loud I thought). I strippedand layed down on table (she kept clothes on) and she began pretty decent message. But not very sensual like I thought it would be. Was expecting more accidental touches to certain areas then when I got. Then was told to flip and she went straight to it. Left happy.

She was pretty, but not very talkative. Seemed mechanical to me, but that could be I had fairly early morning appt. Would I repeat? Probably not. Maybe I was just expecting more idk. But as they say YMMV.

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-mixed-cutie-wants-to-rub-you-down/12374722

FunTimes12
12-07-14, 14:51
She goes by CC. Texting seems to be the easiest way to communicate and setup appt. Confirmed in text that HE by hand only. Seemed like safe location just off Hope Mills rd. When I arrived she walked me to back room of house, has room setup with legit spa table and spa type music playing (kinda loud I thought). I strippedand layed down on table (she kept clothes on) and she began pretty decent message. But not very sensual like I thought it would be. Was expecting more accidental touches to certain areas then when I got. Then was told to flip and she went straight to it. Left happy.

She was pretty, but not very talkative. Seemed mechanical to me, but that could be I had fairly early morning appt. Would I repeat? Probably not. Maybe I was just expecting more idk. But as they say YMMV.

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-mixed-cutie-wants-to-rub-you-down/12374722Thought about seeing her and I called. She didn't answer but responded with a text stating rates and he would be all. Thought was odd and decided not to do it.

Skooby
12-08-14, 18:39

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-mixed-cutie-wants-to-rub-you-down/12374722Did she fight for a tip?

SpyingOnMyGirl
12-09-14, 21:12
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

TomAdams75
12-09-14, 21:54
Where is a BBW massage from a white lady at? And what all does she offer?

TomAdams75
12-09-14, 22:05
Looking for some of anybody's last visit's who can tell me more about them and what all services they offer! Send links with pics and details.

Z Mann
12-10-14, 10:28
Agree 100% with Jackit. Saw her last week. Traveled well over 80 miles after reading good reviews on the The other site. But it was a let down, nice girl stayed clothed the entire time. No mutual touching as was reported on the other site reviews. Not sensual or teasing, music was way to loud and not much of a conversation probably due to the loud music, very mechanical HE and basic clean up. Over all I would not repeat esp due to length of my drive and lack of sensuality. Sadly the highlight of that trip was that Fat Backs BBQ was very close so I got some fine brisket and ribs!. And my appt was in the afternoon so I don't thnk the morning had anything to due with your experience Jackit. As always YMMV.

Z.

Did she fight for a tip?

SpyingOnMyGirl
12-11-14, 01:06
Where is a BBW massage from a white lady at? And what all does she offer?Tom Adams the White BBW I see is located off Crystal Springs road. She is just thank a plus size girl, she does have a belly area, but she has some nice curves and AMAZING tits. I would recommend her to anyone. I.

Saw her when she lived in another state on and off and she is great and very accomidating for her clients.

SpyingOnMyGirl
12-11-14, 01:08
Well I was seeking a good massage and based on the flights scheduled for the area. Only a few listed on the itinerary, I decided to toftt. Seen this ad a few times and decided, well not into bbw, but maybe a good masseuse is hidden in there!! Emailed the ad back and forth to schedule the flight (lame) and went to a private airport for the hhr flight. Arrived in time to go through preflight and the pilot is large and somewhat pretty in the face. A little small talk as I'm getting into my flight position and upon her disrobe, I realize why I'm not at all into bbw. This pilot made me wonder if bbw meant Boeings built woman!! If santa had boobs. I found him!! Decided to go ahead with the massage and it was at best, a 2 on a 1-10 scale. Rough hands and the technique of a pizza maker. Asked me to turn over and informed me the HJ was included. Duh (extras) in the ad, asked if I wanted to see the twins (duh) of coarse, I'm a man and I'm committed to the cause!! Removed the parachutes (literally) and these 2 giants dropped down to her belt buckle!! After about 15 minutes of what seemed like her trying to pull start a turbo prop, the session was complete. Threw my jump suit back on and headed for the ramp. Logged the experience in my flight log and reminded myself to get tickets to the next tractor pull when in season. Won't repeat, but if you're into bbw's. This is your Fantasy Island. Tattoo! Urlreplacement0}.I guess it depends on the person I have seen the BBW on and off for a year now and she is legit. She is very sweet and is open to anything if you throw a extra rose or two. She is a full figured women which I love, Its always a nice clean enviorment, and safe. I feel comfortable visiting and even better when I leave.

SpyingOnMyGirl
12-11-14, 01:12
I had a massage from the BBW today and I left so relaxed. I have been seeing her on and off when I can but everytime I make time she doesn't disappoint. She gives a decent massage, with some casual talking while wearing a nice lace bra and silky panties or she will be naked if you ask. I never feel rushed. She allows mutual touching and licking. She is open to just about anything if you throw in some extra roses. She offers a.

Shower for clean up. Its in a safe area, the place is always clean, she is always clean and looking good. I will say I have done F. S. With her and she is tight, squirts and loud. I am a repeat customer all the way. If you like a full figured women I would go see her.

Mickelson
12-11-14, 12:20
http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/elegant-classy-massage-special-mention-this-post/15829572

Renegade33
12-11-14, 17:35
I had a massage from the BBW today and I left so relaxed. I have been seeing her on and off when I can but everytime I make time she doesn't disappoint. She gives a decent massage, with some casual talking while wearing a nice lace bra and silky panties or she will be naked if you ask. I never feel rushed. She allows mutual touching and licking. She is open to just about anything if you throw in some extra roses. She offers a.

Shower for clean up. Its in a safe area, the place is always clean, she is always clean and looking good. I will say I have done F. S. With her and she is tight, squirts and loud. I am a repeat customer all the way. If you like a full figured women I would go see her.Might anyone care to share a link?

Toy Soldier
12-11-14, 21:07
Might anyone care to share a link?Wonder if it's this one?

Sesrch for post ID 19166236

RiddleFinder
12-11-14, 22:28
Can you add a link I have been interested in the cute bbw.

Shower for clean up. Its in a safe area, the place is always clean, she is always clean and looking good. I will say I have done F. S. With her and she is tight, squirts and loud. I am a repeat customer all the way. If you like a full figured women I would go see her.

Renegade33
12-12-14, 15:30
Wonder if it's this one?

Sesrch for post ID 19166236I think that's the lady in question. I need someone with more than 4 comments to verify her before I partake.

TomAdams75
12-12-14, 18:12
If you have seen her can you inbox me of details please!

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/offering-sensual-massage-and-prostate-massages/19166236

Trip Advisor
12-16-14, 11:01
She is legit. Had a dream about her a few weeks back. She told me she was moving soon and looking that the location on the ad she did move.Any specifics about this dream? FS or bbj? Message me if you like.

Thank you.

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/busty-36dd-germanitalian-upscale-southern-belleblissful-endings/16278674

Renegade33
12-16-14, 22:00
Any specifics about this dream? FS or bbj? Message me if you like.

Thank you.

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/busty-36dd-germanitalian-upscale-southern-belleblissful-endings/16278674I have been wanting to see her also. Please inform me of any details as well.

Renegade33
12-16-14, 22:06
I paid a visit to the BBW that a few have been asking about. She is a nice laid back girl who does try her darndest to ensure you leave happy. She contacted me back and forth thru email and her location is private. She did ask me for a pic as her LEO check, which was different. If you are into BBWs then I recommend. PM me for specifics. I included a pic in case the ad deletes.

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/prostate-massage-deep-tissue-massage-come-relax/19272467

Mickelson
12-17-14, 14:30
Any dreams of this one? http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-by-hot-discrete-mature-real-therapist/18915877.

LexintonLuther
12-17-14, 19:16
Any dreams of this one? http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-by-hot-discrete-mature-real-therapist/18915877.Sir Mickelson,

Mate those are some very common pics that can be found all other the web. So just be careful and have fun. IMHO, the banknote's are real that we give away, so should providers pictures.

Lex.

BootySniper
12-18-14, 10:58
Any dreams of this one? http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-by-hot-discrete-mature-real-therapist/18915877.Hey Mick, this one is not all that new and the pics are NOT of her booty or I would have been back many times! She is a decent looking older (30's) gal with some fluff in the middle and kinda short and her massage is decent. Nice private home in the western part of the city and it seemed like someone else was there downstairs as the massage went on. Very comfortable setting and decent technique, but for the $ nothing to write home about. No sex appeal on my visit, but result may very, she had on a old t-shirt and sweatpants like a typical stay at home mom / wife.

SpyingOnMyGirl
12-18-14, 13:16
I have been wanting to see her also. Please inform me of any details as well.I saw her the other day and she was not LEGIT her photos are not accurate at all. She looks nothing like that in person. Talk about too much makeup, she looks a lot older in person and her body isn't as toned. The massage felt like something my mother would give me and the extras she did offer was a BJ however it was the worst I've ever had talk about lots of teeth and nipping lik it was a sucker. I would not repeat. To each there own. It was a clean enviorment and private I will say that.

OralLuvr69
12-19-14, 10:02
Tried to have a dream with this one a few days ago. Called her up and she answers. Starts asking questions about who I have seen in the area before so I give her 2 names. 1 escort and 1 body rubber. She makes some smart comment about seeing an escort like she didn't approve. Anyhow. She proceeds to tell me that she is only offering a 1 hour service at this time and its $$. I was thinking WTF. Told her that's alright I'll have to pass. Figured either she's crazy or this was just a polite brush off. I did tell her that she needed to change her ad if that's all she was offering and that it was disappointing after reading good things about her. After seeing these past post I guess I got lucky that I didn't waste my money. She did text me the next day asking for a link to her reviews. Course I never responded back. Maybe if she gave me $$ I might LOL. As always stay safe!!

OralLuvr69
12-19-14, 10:03
Tried to have a dream with this one a few days ago. Called her up and she answers. Starts asking questions about who I have seen in the area before so I give her 2 names. 1 escort and 1 body rubber. She makes some smart comment about seeing an escort like she didn't approve. Anyhow. She proceeds to tell me that she is only offering a 1 hour service at this time and its $$. I was thinking WTF. Told her that's alright I'll have to pass. Figured either she's crazy or this was just a polite brush off. I did tell her that she needed to change her ad if that's all she was offering and that it was disappointing after reading good things about her. After seeing these past post I guess I got lucky that I didn't waste my money. She did text me the next day asking for a link to her reviews. Course I never responded back. Maybe if she gave me $$ I might LOL. As always stay safe!! http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/busty-36dd-germanitalian-upscale-southern-belleblissful-endings/16278674.

JumperRoc
12-21-14, 22:50
I am quite surprised you had this experience with Tiffany. I have seen her twice in the past couple months for 30 minutes each and she by far has been the best provider as far as ease of setup to actual meeting. She asked no questions other than what time I could be at her place. Yeah she is not cheap by BP standards if you are looking to take the dive in her but she is worth it. Sorry to hear of your issues with her but I wouldn't write her off for those that might be considering to meet her.

Tried to have a dream with this one a few days ago. Called her up and she answers. Starts asking questions about who I have seen in the area before so I give her 2 names. 1 escort and 1 body rubber. She makes some smart comment about seeing an escort like she didn't approve. Anyhow. She proceeds to tell me that she is only offering a 1 hour service at this time and its $$. I was thinking WTF. Told her that's alright I'll have to pass. Figured either she's crazy or this was just a polite brush off. I did tell her that she needed to change her ad if that's all she was offering and that it was disappointing after reading good things about her. After seeing these past post I guess I got lucky that I didn't waste my money. She did text me the next day asking for a link to her reviews. Course I never responded back. Maybe if she gave me $$ I might LOL. As always stay safe!! http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/busty-36dd-germanitalian-upscale-southern-belleblissful-endings/16278674.

Skooby
12-24-14, 22:39
Tried out this massage place in good old Fayettnam, they have a price list as you enter the facility, was. 70 for an hour, was quite happy with the massage, she did dig out some knots in my shoulders, good all around massage and left happy, left. 40 tip for a job well done, may just have to repeat. Be safe.I got a totally different experience from that place. Didn't leave happy.

I'm done with AMPs. Maybe it's because I'm a black guy. I get the sense I'm not welcomed every time I go to one. I'm done.

Renegade33
12-27-14, 15:29
Bruuuuuuuuuuhs LOL sprint to go see Eden. OMFG. Her technique is similar to the spot on Bragg blvd across from the donut place but she adds more to it. I get there and she was not what I expected. I was expecting a typical straightlace masseuse who just likes doing HJ. What I got was awesomeness. She looks exactly like her pics and I had an very easygoing attitude. Now the meat and potatoes. Her massage was pretty good and she has a mirror strategically placed so you can see her while she rubs you. I opted for the hr nude for 180. There was a lot of mutual touch throughout the massage, to include her boobies and arse, no FIV tho. Her technique included a little teasing, meaning she would rub junior for a little while then back to massage while she ensured I was touching her. This was her way of building up for the moment. Keep in mind she's into domination so she's all about the buildup to release. She did ask me to take her hand and put it where I wanted to be rubbed before she started the HJ, which was kool with me. She talked dirty, all the while using a hard to describe technique. Like I said if you have been to the spot on Bragg you know how they rub underneath the boys while doing the HJ. She also adds nipple play which was great. The release is like no other, basically because you have been building up for a while and the way she uses her hands 1000% intensifies it. She is definitely Renegade Approved as a top notch body rub expert. She does not do any type of BJ but to me this felt better then any CBJ and a lot of bbbjs I have received in this city. If there was a such thing as a GFE body rub she would be close to that. Tell her Bryan sent you and of course YMMV, but I will repeat.

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-years-special-contact-me-asap-to-set-an-appointment-military-discount-as-well/19085935

Raider1963
12-28-14, 14:23
Bruuuuuuuuuuhs LOL sprint to go see Eden. OMFG. Her technique is similar to the spot on Bragg blvd across from the donut place but she adds more to it. I get there and she was not what I expected. I was expecting a typical straightlace masseuse who just likes doing HJ. What I got was awesomeness. She looks exactly like her pics and I had an very easygoing attitude. Now the meat and potatoes. Her massage was pretty good and she has a mirror strategically placed so you can see her while she rubs you. I opted for the hr nude for 180. There was a lot of mutual touch throughout the massage, to include her boobies and arse, no FIV tho. Her technique included a little teasing, meaning she would rub junior for a little while then back to massage while she ensured I was touching her. This was her way of building up for the moment. Keep in mind she's into domination so she's all about the buildup to release. She did ask me to take her hand and put it where I wanted to be rubbed before she started the HJ, which was kool with me. She talked dirty, all the while using a hard to describe technique. Like I said if you have been to the spot on Bragg you know how they rub underneath the boys while doing the HJ. She also adds nipple play which was great. The release is like no other, basically because you have been building up for a while and the way she uses her hands 1000% intensifies it. She is definitely Renegade Approved as a top notch body rub expert. She does not do any type of BJ but to me this felt better then any CBJ and a lot of bbbjs I have received in this city. If there was a such thing as a GFE body rub she would be close to that. Tell her Bryan sent you and of course YMMV, but I will repeat.

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-years-special-contact-me-asap-to-set-an-appointment-military-discount-as-well/19085935Thanks for the heads up brother. I have been traveling to Raleigh for a decent massage. But after your review I will have to pay Eden a visit the next time the urge hits me.

Thanks,

Raider.

Renegade33
12-29-14, 18:13
Thanks for the heads up brother. I have been traveling to Raleigh for a decent massage. But after your review I will have to pay Eden a visit the next time the urge hits me.

Thanks,

Raider.I asked her if she did doubles and currently she doesn't but if she starts then I will report on that as well.

Bmf9875
01-02-15, 13:45
Do anyone know if the Bingham AMP is worth going to? Do you leave there happy.

Bmf9875
01-02-15, 13:49
Anyone know if the AMP on Bingham have you leaving happy?

BootySniper
01-15-15, 17:42
Whats up with this town and the lack of quality massage joints? Went to check out the "new" Eden joint on Yadkin and was a complete let down!! . 70 for a very vanilla massage and No perks at all!! The 2 other spots that were in town are shut down (Bragg blvrd & Riley rd.) The mixed cutie has turned into a mechanical drone with blaring spa music and freezing cold + she has covered up her goodies and let her self go slightly. The few that are left are just not worth the price! The bird selection is the weakest I've ever seen with chicks looking pure beast mode or wanting you to come to the slums for a relaxing time! Guess we'll just have to ride out the storm until some good talent comes through because this stuff around here is WEAK!

Renegade33
01-17-15, 18:35
Whats up with this town and the lack of quality massage joints? Went to check out the "new" Eden joint on Yadkin and was a complete let down!! . 70 for a very vanilla massage and No perks at all!! The 2 other spots that were in town are shut down (Bragg blvrd & Riley rd.) The mixed cutie has turned into a mechanical drone with blaring spa music and freezing cold + she has covered up her goodies and let her self go slightly. The few that are left are just not worth the price! The bird selection is the weakest I've ever seen with chicks looking pure beast mode or wanting you to come to the slums for a relaxing time! Guess we'll just have to ride out the storm until some good talent comes through because this stuff around here is WEAK!http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/military-discount-on-mutual-touch-nudemassagecontact-asap-to-set-up-an-appointment/19085935

Great massage with extras.

JackIt
01-18-15, 02:45
1st off I'm hearing that the am on bragg bld is closed? That is a bummer as they did a great job of teasing the buttocks before the flip. That will be be missed.

Also here the one on one on Clifffdale is closed?? That's a bummer only because It was close to me. Nothing great there. But always had a HE at least.

But now. Someone mentioned there is always Eden! Note. The is not Eden the AMP that is on Yadkin.

Thing is. This woman is not just a message, and she will NOT provide escort services.

Eden is her own girl. With her own place. (as many folks already know in OK condo off or riely rd.).

So I finally got a chance to interview her. She has a table in the main part of the condo, as we have seen in previous BP adds. I was told to undress and place my clothes on a chair while she got undressed at the couch. (as I took my pants off and reached into my pockets my cock ring pulled out and rolled our across the floor right in front of her. And this did not phase her in the least). I mean I literally chased after it rolling on the floor. LOL.

Now let me tell you. There is no. I'm just going to be quiet while al this happens.

This woman likes / wants to talk to you. I am a shy type of guy. But the way she talks to you is really cool. (I will open up more next visit).

So now for the goodies. What happened during my interview.

The message started. Really flirty. And she mentions the mirror. And says. "you see how how I have the placed right". She would stand at my head and bend over reaching for my butt cheeks and tell me it's ok to touch her.

But now I will tell you she kept beating my face up with her boobs. Literally kept smashing them on me. . damnit. *sarcasm of course*.

Many times she would take her hands off me to make me look at her. She would bend over and spread her but cheeks so I could see her pussy and asshole. A couple times she stuck her finger inside and fed me a taste. *grin*.

Thru out the time she would touch me but say. 'you can't cum yet". At the end of the time I asked. "you want me to now?" she said. Yes your time is about up. So she stroked and kept spitting on my *johny* and when it bursted she aimed at her breast. All I can say is wow.

Well overall it was the best experience I've ever had. And you can bet I'm going to repeat and ask for some of the extras she offers. *grin*.

Please remember I was / am drunk when I typed this. LOL. So feel free to pm or tell me I missed something.

Skooby
01-19-15, 16:10
Anyone been to the new place in Southern Pines?

Bozz199
01-20-15, 12:07
Anyone been to the new place in Southern Pines?I was wondering the same.

Proper Noun
01-20-15, 15:20
I just have to second this. Eden is an amazing provider. I became comfortable with body rubs before I did with FS. I have tried out a lot of the long time providers in Fayetteville, but I still want to see some of the newer providers.

Also, there is a woman who posts only occassionally. Her pics seem TGTBT, one of them has her posing in the woods with a weapon. She is for real, friendly, and a great masseuse. Only complaint with her is that she is very skinny (fit skinny, but still) and she isn't sensual.

TomAdams75
01-20-15, 21:34
Anybody had dreams lately of the white BBW recently? Been wanting to book a flight, and experience the bonus perks with my flight however don't want the flight to be a high fare and not worth the trip. If you have booked a flight recently, can you pm me please.

Toy Soldier
01-21-15, 10:22
Anybody had dreams lately of the white BBW recently? Been wanting to book a flight, and experience the bonus perks with my flight however don't want the flight to be a high fare and not worth the trip. If you have booked a flight recently, can you pm me please.I responded to her BP ad just yesterday and have not heard back from her yet.

Please let us know if you hook up with her.

I'm about fed the fuck up with these girls not responding to my inquiries.

Yorktown1942
01-21-15, 11:58
I responded to her BP ad just yesterday and have not heard back from her yet.

I'm about fed the fuck up with these girls not responding to my inquiries.I was starting to think it was just me!

SpyingOnMyGirl
01-21-15, 12:35

I'm about fed the fuck up with these girls not responding to my inquiries.The BBW is worth the flight, she sent out a email saying she was out of town the other day and would be returing today for those who have tried contacting her.

Toy Soldier
01-21-15, 16:03
Apparently my e-mail system was not working properly. I heard back from her and she appears to be very well spoken and sweet. I look forward to meeting with her.

I'm about fed the fuck up with these girls not responding to my inquiries.

Mafiamang
01-21-15, 21:54
So I think we're talking about the same provider and I'd like to chime in my own 2 cents from yesterday. I know Renegade said she was a decent provider and we PM'd back and forth about her, so I decided to take the plunge and try to set something up yesterday. We emailed back and forth for a good bit yesterday.

Now I have no issue with someone not being available or someone running into a scheduling conflict unexpectedly. What I have an issue with is when a provider says "I'm available from 3-5 today" and it's noon and I reply with "3 sounds good to me" and then ask for her number to actually confirm the appointment and get back "What's there to talk about?" I mean, OK you don't want to give out your phone number, fine, just tell me you prefer not to do that and your preferred method of communication is email. I can live with that. But then to not respond prior to the appointment to a request for directions and to just blow off the remainder of my communication. Not cool in my book. She looks cute, and Renegade says she's real, I'll buy into that, but damn guys, she just felt rude to me yesterday. Don't know if it's worth it to me to make another attempt or to just leave well enough alone.

ManG.

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-prostate-and-more-massages/19603031

Horse20
01-21-15, 22:51
So I think we're talking about the same provider and I'd like to chime in my own 2 cents from yesterday. I know Renegade said she was a decent provider and we PM'd back and forth about her, so I decided to take the plunge and try to set something up yesterday. We emailed back and forth for a good bit yesterday.

Now I have no issue with someone not being available or someone running into a scheduling conflict unexpectedly. What I have an issue with is when a provider says "I'm available from 3-5 today" and it's noon and I reply with "3 sounds good to me" and then ask for her number to actually confirm the appointment and get back "What's there to talk about?" I mean, OK you don't want to give out your phone number, fine, just tell me you prefer not to do that and your preferred method of communication is email. I can live with that. But then to not respond prior to the appointment to a request for directions and to just blow off the remainder of my communication. Not cool in my book. She looks cute, and Renegade says she's real, I'll buy into that, but damn guys, she just felt rude to me yesterday. Don't know if it's worth it to me to make another attempt or to just leave well enough alone.

ManG.

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-prostate-and-more-massages/19603031Wow that's odd she gave me the number after emailing just a little bit. We text back in forth then she gave me address like day before the appt. She is cool real nice and chill I started derobing then she started and she got nice crib maybe she was having bad day bruh.

SpyingOnMyGirl
01-22-15, 06:28
Wow that's odd she gave me the number after emailing just a little bit. We text back in forth then she gave me address like day before the appt. She is cool real nice and chill I started derobing then she started and she got nice crib maybe she was having bad day bruh.I would try emailing her again. Like it says below she just got back from out of town due to a family death is what she told me when I tried to set something up on Monday. She was probably just having a bad day and overwhelmed with emails. I know she books up fast. She really is great I'm a regular of hers and she is worth a shot.

Member #5053
01-22-15, 14:37

ManG.

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-prostate-and-more-massages/19603031Thanks for supplying her link ManG. The suspense on who this thread was referring to was killing me. I agree. Too many providers to put up with attitude and bad communication. Common courtesy goes a long ways.

Mafiamang
01-23-15, 18:21
I would try emailing her again. Like it says below she just got back from out of town due to a family death is what she told me when I tried to set something up on Monday. She was probably just having a bad day and overwhelmed with emails. I know she books up fast. She really is great I'm a regular of hers and she is worth a shot.You know, if I had that information at the time, in the form of email, I wouldn't have written my post in the manner in which I did. I'm pretty easy going so long as common courtesy is observed. That said, I'd like to add an addendum to my previous post.

I heard back from her (yesterday according the the bat-email) and she was very concerned for having come across (IMO) as rude, and explained her preferences as far a communication go. She offered to set an appointment and I went ahead and sent a reply and will happily try to meet her in the near future. I will report back friends, in one way shape or form.

ManG.

Toy Soldier
01-23-15, 18:33
So, I had a chance to meet with the blonde bbw today. She is by far the most normal, clean, intelligent, sweet provider I have ever met in this hobby. I mean, I felt like I was simply visiting with a friend that I'd known for years. She's a smart cookie that has her shit together, and you're not likely to outwit her, so treat her kindly and with respect and she'll likely treat you well. Her place is impeccably clean and she has "real" job too, so she's not doing this to support a drug habit or a leach boyfriend / pimp.

With that said, you may have a difficult time seeing her if you haven't already because she's already taken her ad down due to the actions of a couple of folks from this site. One of you degenerates offered her drugs in payment for her services. Come ON, guys! I mean, WTF!

Don't biatch if you disrespect a girl like that and then she cuts of communication with you.

OralLuvr69
01-24-15, 12:14
So, I had a chance to meet with the blonde bbw today. She is by far the most normal, clean, intelligent, sweet provider I have ever met in this hobby. I mean, I felt like I was simply visiting with a friend that I'd known for years. She's a smart cookie that has her shit together, and you're not likely to outwit her, so treat her kindly and with respect and she'll likely treat you well. Her place is impeccably clean and she has "real" job too, so she's not doing this to support a drug habit or a leach boyfriend / pimp.

With that said, you may have a difficult time seeing her if you haven't already because she's already taken her ad down due to the actions of a couple of folks from this site. One of you degenerates offered her drugs in payment for her services. Come ON, guys! I mean, WTF!

Don't biatch if you disrespect a girl like that and then she cuts of communication with you.That's the problem with 90% of the providers in the ville. They start out with pleasant attitude and personality and after a month or two of dealing with all the want to be pimps and thugs their attitude and service turns to shyt. The pimps and drug pushers want them addicted and dependent. I travel to several cities in this state and fville has the worst providers out of all of them. Any other opinion on why that is?

Toy Soldier
01-25-15, 09:37
That's the problem with 90% of the providers in the ville. They start out with pleasant attitude and personality and after a month or two of dealing with all the want to be pimps and thugs their attitude and service turns to shyt. The pimps and drug pushers want them addicted and dependent. I travel to several cities in this state and fville has the worst providers out of all of them. Any other opinion on why that is?I don't know why that is. But, I can guarantee you this BBW blonde girl isn't even in that class. She's intelligent, owns her own home, and has a very good "real" job. Offering her Percocet as trade is quite humorous, actually, if you knew what her real job is.

NewNcMonger
01-25-15, 18:48
So has anyone braved the AMP in s. P. Yet? Pm me if you have.

See.

Yorktown1942
01-26-15, 11:51

See.I've been wondering this myself, I enjoy getting Massages from CMT's so I may TOFTT in the near future since my normal CMT has moved.

Yorktown1942
01-26-15, 12:13
Hey all,

I have been plagued with insomnia and dreamless nights for quite a while, so 2 weeks or so I ago I happen to fall asleep and to my surprise 'Cat' (she also answered to Colleen), http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ultimate-insane-massage-and-tantric-massage/11466930, appeared. Her place was easy to find with the typical setup. In my dream she opened the door, I must have studied her pictures pretty well as my dream vision was certainly the same gal. Walked to a dimly lite, well kept, room with a massage table. We chatted a bit and I couldn't help notice the sheer white dress she had on, made for a great view. Got up on the table and she began a good massage. In my dreams I've had better, but certainly have had much worse. We had a nice conversation, she seems to be able to talk intelligently about most anything. After a little bit she asked me to flip and that sheer white dress was not to be seen. I must have remembered some dreams I've read on here as my hands did a lot of walking. After was all said and done I realized that my dream seemed to have been cut short, I tend to like to get a full dream cycle but it ended up only being half. In my dream I was spent so I just went ahead and left. At the end of the day, I would like to have another dream of her if there isn't anyone else to dream a little dream about.

Enjoy.

FunTimes12
01-26-15, 12:20

See.I got there one Sat night at 9. Said they were busy and couldn't see me. Lady that answered door was smoking hot though. Sucked but may take drive out there another day.

Yorktown1942
01-28-15, 13:06
http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-new-new-fabulous-body-rub-open-now-180-perry-drive-southern-pines-nc-910-684-8698/18537665

I was interested in this place as I like to get good massages to work out my back. First things first, if you go to their website they have a gallery section. Doing a tineye on the pics revealed the pictures they use are very popular on the web. Called and made an appt anyway. When I showed up an Asian woman came and took me to a room. She was in her 30's, if I had to guess (I'm awful at gauging that tho). Asians are not my thing but I have to admit she had a nice body. Got in the room and she verified I wanted 1 hour and asked for 70. Got undressed and got on the table, putting the blanket she gave me over myself.

She came in and adjusted the blanket, in a way that exposed my entire back side. She then placed the blanket over me like I was in bed. She then began the massage with the blanket in place. After a few minutes of that she took the blanket and began a very very nice massage. I've never had one like this, it seemed to be a combination of Swedish and Shiatsu (I normally get a Swedish). It seemed as though she she doesn't speak much English as I asked her a couple of questions which she answered with a 'yes'. So after thoroughly doing my back, she moved her hands down my back over my glutinous maximus down to my legs. She did my legs with lots of glut work, she was not afraid to massage anything. After a while she had me roll over and she worked on my chest, legs and what not She finished up with a very warm towel rubbing the oils and what not off.

I left a 40 tip.

Highly recommend if you want a really good massage, it will put a smile on your face for sure. She was the only one that I saw there, so I don't know if there is more then 1 person available.

Mickelson
01-28-15, 18:20
http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/im-a-simple-fun-kinda-girl/19678652

Mickelson
01-28-15, 18:23
Any experience with this one?

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/magic-hand-full-body-naked-massage-vip-package-200-include-prostate-massage-ts-rachel/19558633

Horse20
01-29-15, 00:20
Any experience with this one?

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/magic-hand-full-body-naked-massage-vip-package-200-include-prostate-massage-ts-rachel/19558633Yo that's a trannie dude!

FunTimes12
01-30-15, 13:32
Yo that's a trannie dude!That's funny. FYI TS means a ding dong may hang down low.

Bmf9875
01-30-15, 17:43
I dreamt to see Mixed cutie and she is worth a visit in my book. She is for sure hot and has a sexy body that is in shape. I went up in the spot and I was taken to a back room where everything was set up. It was a little cold but not as bad as I thought it would be because of the earlier comments. She gave a good run down and she listens to where you want attention mostly. She got some soft small hands that has a nice effect on the body and she don't rush. She really don't talk, but I like that she really didn't, it's more relaxing to me. When it was time for the flip she went straight for the litte man. I was getting up just looking at her. She really is a cute sexy thing. She allow me to see and feel under her clothes and rub where I pleased. After the HE was done I got up and left. Great experience for me especially since talent left town. But to each there own. I would good back. Also she don't stress about tips.

Skooby
01-31-15, 19:04
Drove 45 minutes to Southern Pines. It was worth the trip.

PM for details.

BigCountryNerd
02-03-15, 18:10

PM for details.Hey Scooby. I shot you a PM.

Skooby
02-04-15, 19:01
Hey Scooby. I shot you a PM.Check your PM.

Renegade33
02-09-15, 15:55

PM for details.Pm sent, check your messages when you get a chance.

NewNcMonger
02-11-15, 21:26
Paid a visit to S. P and experienced a very good massage. Girl was friendly and engaging in conversation. Will repeat.

Frito425
02-12-15, 23:40
Hey guys. Been on this forum for a long time. Just never really got around to actually posting. Lately I've been traveling to the triad area a lot for the AMP experiences, but can someone pm me about the one in southern pines?

PowerWagon0552
02-13-15, 21:22
Has anybody tried the beautiful blonde that has just seemed to come back to fay? I think that she is in with eden and eden gives a good massage so just wondering about this other girl. Any info would help thanks.

PowerWagon0552
02-13-15, 21:25
Paid a visit to S. P and experienced a very good massage. Girl was friendly and engaging in conversation. Will repeat.Was it the normal massage just like the ones in fay; eden or the one off bingham? I am not to impressed by them. If I just wanted a massage I would spend less and go somewhere else.

OralLuvr69
02-16-15, 10:19
So I went to s pines last night and it was convenient. Not impressed at all. The girl was young petite and cute just like I like them but to me just wasn't worth the money. I would actually consider paying 40-50 bucks for an hour massage because it was pretty nice but the only roaming allowed was otc on her backside and although I left happy it almost didn't happen. You can go to a true lmt and get an hour massage for around 50 and then go see a BP provider for a 60 qv for a total of 110 and get a lot more bang for your buck. It would be much nicer if they at least wore something sexy during the massage to give ya some eye candy to look at. I'm sure others will enjoy it a lot more but after visiting places like VIP in Wilmington and the AMPs in Charlotte the one in s pines just isn't up to par in my opinion. It kinda sucks because it is a lot closer and more convenient. Stay safe!!

Yorktown1942
02-16-15, 13:53
Was it the normal massage just like the ones in fay; eden or the one off bingham? I am not to impressed by them. If I just wanted a massage I would spend less and go somewhere else.There have been several posts about this place, including mine.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?8610-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=2347781&viewfull=1#post2347781.

Raider1963
02-18-15, 10:07
I finally decided to go and check out this establishment. First of all let me say that the girls on their website are not accurate. I did see a young little babydoll working but she wasn't the one that did my massage. The woman that I got was in her mid thirties I guess. She looked good but the younger one looked a lot better.

Well I paid for the hour ($70) and actually got a pretty good massage. She really had me relaxed and worked every area thoroughly. The conversation was a challenge because of her lack of english and my southern accent.

On the flip she worked my chest and legs with a little bit of teasing. When the time was right she oiled me up and did a good job on making sure I left happy. Afterwards she wiped me down with a warm towel.

I tipped her a little more than usual but I wanted to make sure that she would remember me when I return because I have learned that if you build a good relationship with these women you may find that bigger and better things may become available.

If you are into this kind of experience I would recommend but if you want something more I would advise you to stick to BP.

Have fun and keep the big head in charge.

Raider.

Mickelson
03-06-15, 15:35
http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/fayettevilles-finest-fingers/18175684 anyone have any dreams of her?

Bozz199
03-07-15, 09:28
I think I reviewed this one a couple years ago. LOL Not worth it IMHO. She doesn't even look as good as her pics and that's not saying much, the rub sucked and the ending was. Eh, coulda done better myself with a sock!

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/fayettevilles-finest-fingers/18175684 anyone have any dreams of her?

Bmf9875
03-12-15, 12:23
Did anyone have a dream about "Elegant Classy"?

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/elegant-classy-massage-cameron-spring-lake-area/15829572

FunTimes12
03-22-15, 09:01
Did anyone have a dream about "Elegant Classy"?

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/elegant-classy-massage-cameron-spring-lake-area/15829572But I had been contemplating seeing her. But I think it's massage only w he. Nothing extra. So I'm not sure it's worth the cash.

MicSteele
03-25-15, 11:51
But I had been contemplating seeing her. But I think it's massage only w he. Nothing extra. So I'm not sure it's worth the cash.I seen her when she first started when she lived over near wayside / Raeford rd area at least a year ago. I had her come over for an outcall. It was not her in the pics then nor is it now. She is a lot more plumper! She told me she came from Alaska & that her BF was deployed. Upgrades were BBBJ but I don't remember if FS was on the menu. The massage was ok & the upgrades were too much for her to be so chubby / plump. Especially after she told me the pics were real when I asked. Would not repeat!!

Raider1963
03-26-15, 09:05
I made another trip to the AMP in Southern Pines. I was the only customer there at the time so I got rught in. The same middle age woman came in the room and she remembered me from the last time. I was on my lunch hour so I opted for the hh rub. While she was working on my back I kept feeling her rub her legs against my hands. So I decided to do a bit of roaming OTC. She stood there and kept on rubbing so she must have liked it. Its not much but I guess its a start. I don't know if she allowed this because this was my second visit or what but I hope there will be more on the table as I get to know her.

Raider.

New Fish
04-08-15, 11:48
Is an A+ massage and finish! A couple of cute girls, ask for CeeCee she has always taken care of me.

- Fishy.

Bmf9875
04-12-15, 16:38
Is an A+ massage and finish! A couple of cute girls, ask for CeeCee she has always taken care of me.

- Fishy.Really? I thought this place was a no go.

JackIt
04-12-15, 23:14
Really? I thought this place was a no go.Ha ha.

Not sure if you being sarcastic or not. LOL.

But. I did have a early after nap a couple months ago. And during that nap I had one heck of a dream!

Funny though, In my dream I wanted a great message, but didn't get that, to be honest. She rubbed my back and slapped my ass (many times).

But not once did I get warm soothing oil, or anything like that, and any good or even half assed message, I think should include that. But. Than was asked if I wanted more.

In my dream I asked for a BJ. She haggled $$ was hoping for a BBBJ. But got the best CBJ I ever had! I mean this girl made slurpy noises even after I was done. Just wow. But hey. It was just a very good dream during a very relaxing nap. *grin*.

PantyJerk
04-13-15, 12:01
Anybody tried her before?

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asia-sensation-massage-professional-body-rub-and-more-private-residents-spc-on-hr-massage-100-roses/20539378

Raider1963
04-14-15, 11:32

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asia-sensation-massage-professional-body-rub-and-more-private-residents-spc-on-hr-massage-100-roses/20539378She has been reviewed before in the BackPage section. I can't remember the name she used to go by then but you can google her phone number and look at all her old ads and see what she used call herself.

Good luck in your search.

Raider.

Member #5053
04-14-15, 13:22

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asia-sensation-massage-professional-body-rub-and-more-private-residents-spc-on-hr-massage-100-roses/20539378She used to go by Star / Korean Princess. Search Star under Backpage reviews like brother Raider stated and you will find. Stay safe.

Bmf9875
04-15-15, 21:27
Have anyone had a dream about her.

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/no-black-guys-all-military-are-welcome-no-weapons/19666331

Raider1963
04-16-15, 08:50

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/no-black-guys-all-military-are-welcome-no-weapons/19666331If you pull up the BackPage forum ans go to 1/29/15 Brother Bootysniper has an entertaining review of this little babydoll.

Good luck and let us know how your dream goes.

Raider.

BigDAzn
04-16-15, 18:03
Brother I've had an interview with her. Massage was weak. She has soft hands. Doesn't know how to give a massage. Starts her phone for however time you agreed with. She's black / white. Wears a wig. Has Mosquitos bites for top. She was kind of weird. FS was not the best to brag about. Good luck.

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/no-black-guys-all-military-are-welcome-no-weapons/19666331

JackIt
04-16-15, 20:21
Brother I've had an interview with her. Massage was weak. She has soft hands. Doesn't know how to give a massage. Starts her phone for however time you agreed with. She's black / white. Wears a wig. Has Mosquitos bites for top. She was kind of weird. FS was not the best to brag about. Good luck.I am going to going to have to disagree and put this dream more of a YMMV. I do Believe It depends on what you go there for. She used to have adds on both sides of BP. But noticed that now she mostly advertises on the body rubs section. Now she is not perfect by any means. But she is very damn good looking imo. So keep in mind both sides are available (unless something has changed in the last few months).

Here is my thing. I've dreamed of a few different providers. Not many. But I start out saying. Ah. Well I like to play a little, have fun. Touch, see, show me type of thing. Many girls I've said that to, go straight to suck and ohhh, it's hard lets just jam it in there and keep going until it's over. She does not rush like that. At all. Hell I've seen her twice. And wow. I haven't made it "inside" yet. While that may be my bad, but fuck it. Enjoyed. LOL.

Yes she does set the timer now. Didn't on my first trip. And yeah. A little ditsy also (but haven't met one that wasn"t yet).

Now don't' get me wrong. I have no idea how "super freaky' she will get. But in my dreams. Just the openness she appears to talk to you with during. Is pretty cool.

Tip. Because she does ad on the body rub. If you want more than that tell her when you call and bring covers or she takes forever going to the store to get them. LOL.

FYI. You can add to the clean and private residence list.

So for those willing to sit back. Take a nap, and have a good dream. I say go for it. She may be for you or may not.

LexLuther
04-16-15, 20:32

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asia-sensation-massage-professional-body-rub-and-more-private-residents-spc-on-hr-massage-100-roses/20539378If that is really her photo, then she is mixed.

Just sayin'.

LexLuther.

LexintonLuther
04-16-15, 22:29

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asia-sensation-massage-professional-body-rub-and-more-private-residents-spc-on-hr-massage-100-roses/20539378She has been reviewed a few time in the escort Backpage section of this forum, The massage thing is something new. She is Black and Korean and has a lot of rules, is a bit of a clock watcher with limits on the type of full service she will preform (positions) with more that a few up sells in between.

Lex.

StickShft
04-20-15, 11:53
I've read much older reviews and I'm curious to see if anyone has gone to see her recently. I don't usually post but I've read quite a few reviews. I'm hoping it'd be better than a 'decent' massage with HE. PM if you'd like.

Appreciate the input.

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ultimate-insane-massage-and-tantric-massage/11466930

JackIt
04-20-15, 20:29
I've read much older reviews and I'm curious to see if anyone has gone to see her recently. I don't usually post but I've read quite a few reviews. I'm hoping it'd be better than a 'decent' massage with HE. PM if you'd like.

Appreciate the input.

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ultimate-insane-massage-and-tantric-massage/11466930I have not had any dreams about this one. I have read some reports. To be honest, I haven't seen anything that said WOW!.

That is the reason I have not, attempted to visit.

But hey, YMMV. Read what she offers. From what I understand she will tell ya right there. To be honest, I've thought about visiting her for the.

"Also offering. **Waxing, skin care treatments and Body Scrubs. **I'm in college so I need all the practice I can get" comment. LOL.

I tell ya what. A 44 yr old man wearing bifocals in the shower to manscape sucks. LOL.

Raider1963
04-21-15, 08:13
I have not had any dreams about this one. I have read some reports. To be honest, I haven't seen anything that said WOW!.

That is the reason I have not, attempted to visit.

But hey, YMMV. Read what she offers. From what I understand she will tell ya right there. To be honest, I've thought about visiting her for the.

"Also offering. **Waxing, skin care treatments and Body Scrubs. **I'm in college so I need all the practice I can get" comment. LOL.

I tell ya what. A 44 yr old man wearing bifocals in the shower to manscape sucks. LOL.LOL. Yep my reading glasses keep getting fogged up by the hot shower and I keep leaving patches of hair on the boys. Getting old isn't what its cracked up to be.

Raider.

Raider1963
04-21-15, 08:46

Appreciate the input.

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ultimate-insane-massage-and-tantric-massage/11466930She is a good looking girl with a fine ass but she gives a weak massage and you won't get your full hour. She does offer FS but it is a bit pricey and rushed too.

But as always YMMV.

Raider.

StickShft
04-21-15, 12:13
She is a good looking girl with a fine ass but she gives a weak massage and you won't get your full hour. She does offer FS but it is a bit pricey and rushed too.

But as always YMMV.

Raider.Yeah, seems like the trend from what I've been seeing of late, it's one or the other. Does anyone have a suggestion on someone who could provide both a great massage with a decent menu or is that asking too much? Haha.

I've been searching around and those who give quality massages just give massages. I wouldn't mind becoming a regular if the experience is worth it.

Squeezer
04-22-15, 13:26

Appreciate the input.

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ultimate-insane-massage-and-tantric-massage/11466930Saw her a few days ago. Good looking girl. Nice personality. However, was answering phone during session, paid for 1 Hr got just about 30 min and then rushed to get back to her phone. Too pricey for the semi disinterested service. Will not repeat. She is high volume for very young G. I. 's. I imagine. Everything listed in her ad is BS. There is no "tantric" or anything else. FS is on the menu but the price is ridiculous for her to give a 20 second CBJ and a lay back and do nothing session. Wants to get you in and out as fast as possible. She asks for no reviews to be posted. At first I thought it was because she wanted to keep a low profile, (sure no problem) but with such poor service and asking a premium price other mongers need to know the deal before going in.

The GO TO girl is Eden! OMG she is the real deal! No phone ringing, gives you the full amount of time and has a killer technique and good location!

Cat, you're great looking girl with a nice bod, if you'd give better service you'd be making double or triple what you are now. Give Eden a call and take lessons.

BeatingBreaks
04-23-15, 09:10
So I have stopped in here multiple times over the last year with multiple experiences. The constant is that they do give a good massage. Everything else's is dependent, but I think things are getting better. They used to leave doors one with a tiwel blocking from three feet and up, which made it impossible for too much to happen. They have recently started closing the doors and the HEs have begun. I've been with three different lady's and all have allowed touching over the clothes. Been tipping about. 2-. 3 depending in their enthusiasm. If you want a good massage, and a quick release, thus is a good choice.

DaSoSyncere1
05-07-15, 13:31
I made another trip to the AMP in Southern Pines. I was the only customer there at the time so I got rught in. The same middle age woman came in the room and she remembered me from the last time. I was on my lunch hour so I opted for the hh rub. While she was working on my back I kept feeling her rub her legs against my hands. So I decided to do a bit of roaming OTC. She stood there and kept on rubbing so she must have liked it. Its not much but I guess its a start. I don't know if she allowed this because this was my second visit or what but I hope there will be more on the table as I get to know her.

Raider.I went out there myself and I noticed the same middle aged woman there as well but I did notice a hot little spinner in there as well. I got her name, she calls herself CoCo from Hong Kong. I have not tried her yet but I have been serviced there and the massage was good but I am really wanting to see what the young Ms CoCo is working with to say the least. The hour and hh don't hit your pocket much 4 $ standard tip. Wihed it was FS but hey could be possible since the rooms look like private exam rooms from a doctors office. I wonder if they do outcalls?

NewNcMonger
05-07-15, 19:54
I too have had similar results. Have been there 4 times and 3 were with coco and the other with a 40'single Asian lady. (Wendy or Annie I can't remember) would be willing to pm you regarding experiences.

NewNcMonger
05-10-15, 21:46
Guys,

I had a dream I visited an AMP and was met by a sexy early 30's asian lady. I paid the house fee for 1 hr massage and went to the room, stripped naked, then laid on the table. She asked me first if I wanted a table shower and said no. Now I realize I should have said yes. She gave me a decent back, neck and leg rub for 30-35 min, all withe some subtle teasing. She went to massage my hands and told me my hands were cold. She placed both hands on her thighs and ass. On the flip she teased me for 10 minutes more and asked me "tip? I said hell yeah. She started a HJ and I asked to lift her shirt. She obliged and she had the cutest nipples and a solid be chest. I lifted up her bra. I sucked her nipples and she jacked me off. I brought her down to me and kissed and licked her neck. She gave me a peck on the cheek as I exploded all over the table. All of 5-7 minutes. She cleaned me up, kissed me on the lips and continued the massage for 10 minutes more. At the end I told her she was my favorite and would return soon. Gave her the tip and she seemed pleased. She gave me a hug and kiss on exit. What a dream. What a dream.

So the real question is. What should I have tipped her for the hour in my dream?

Thanks.

Raider1963
05-11-15, 08:26
Guys,

I had a dream I visited an AMP and was met by a sexy early 30's asian lady. I paid the house fee for 1 hr massage and went to the room, stripped naked, then laid on the table. She asked me first if I wanted a table shower and said no. Now I realize I should have said yes. She gave me a decent back, neck and leg rub for 30-35 min, all withe some subtle teasing. She went to massage my hands and told me my hands were cold. She placed both hands on her thighs and ass. On the flip she teased me for 10 minutes more and asked me "tip? I said hell yeah. She started a HJ and I asked to lift her shirt. She obliged and she had the cutest nipples and a solid be chest. I lifted up her bra. I sucked her nipples and she jacked me off. I brought her down to me and kissed and licked her neck. She gave me a peck on the cheek as I exploded all over the table. All of 5-7 minutes. She cleaned me up, kissed me on the lips and continued the massage for 10 minutes more. At the end I told her she was my favorite and would return soon. Gave her the tip and she seemed pleased. She gave me a hug and kiss on exit. What a dream. What a dream.

So the real question is. What should I have tipped her for the hour in my dream?

Thanks.I don't think there is a standard fee but for a HJ I wouldn't pay any more than $40. But in your case with the extras that you got I might have tipped $60 just so she would remember me on my next trip because other options may become available. This doesn't always work to your favor but you never know.

Raider.

Raider1963
05-11-15, 08:32
I went out there myself and I noticed the same middle aged woman there as well but I did notice a hot little spinner in there as well. I got her name, she calls herself CoCo from Hong Kong. I have not tried her yet but I have been serviced there and the massage was good but I am really wanting to see what the young Ms CoCo is working with to say the least. The hour and hh don't hit your pocket much 4 $ standard tip. Wihed it was FS but hey could be possible since the rooms look like private exam rooms from a doctors office. I wonder if they do outcalls?I haven't been able to get an outcall yet but I am still working on it. Good luck brother.

Raider.

Krisdan11
05-11-15, 13:03
Decided to write a report finally for this place. Little spot on Cliffdale. Well, showed up a bit later and they were closed. They did let me in and said that they had been slow so they were happy to see me. Good sign! So I opt for the 30 min since it was later, they were closed and still saw me. 30 something little lady, nothing really special, but really nice! Massage was actually really good. I mean really good. All the good spots were hit. A couple of accidental brushes. I can't complain about anything in this visit. Good massage and all! 45 to the house and standard tip so out of there for under 1.

JackIt
05-12-15, 06:17
Decided to write a report finally for this place. Little spot on Cliffdale. Well, showed up a bit later and they were closed. They did let me in and said that they had been slow so they were happy to see me. Good sign! So I opt for the 30 min since it was later, they were closed and still saw me. 30 something little lady, nothing really special, but really nice! Massage was actually really good. I mean really good. All the good spots were hit. A couple of accidental brushes. I can't complain about anything in this visit. Good massage and all! 45 to the house and standard tip so out of there for under 1.I've been to this place many times. Someone gave this place a not so good review on here before, but mostly because they didn't have young / hot women working there at the time. The place is a short drive for me and I like that. I've always left happy and relaxed. As far as how the women look that work there, well most of the time my face is buried in the little cut out of the massage table so I can't see them anyways. LOL.

Yorktown1942
05-18-15, 12:02
Went for my 3rd visit last week and have to say I probably won't be going back. I decided to try the table shower and 1 hr massage for 80. The previous two visits I had a lady that was in her 30's or so. This time I had a different woman who was also in her 30's. After a good massage (I like massages so this kills 2 birds with 1 stone) she started asking me about my tip. Sadly (for me) both women I have seen there have a terrible accent and I have a hard time understanding what they are saying but when I suggested 40 (what I paid the previous 2 visits) she said no and ended up at 80! I'm not sure if she was offering more for that fee, I just couldn't grasp what she was saying, but I declined.

BootySniper
05-22-15, 14:04
Took a little trip after a complete disappointment the other day with a wilted flower in a dream and had a splendid massage by a middle aged woman that was sweet as could be. Great massage, awesome technique and very attentive to All my aches and pains!

Mickelson
05-28-15, 15:44
http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/georgia-peach/20581488

Has anybody had a dream about this peach?

Jheru361
05-28-15, 19:48

Has anybody had a dream about this peach?I have seen her twice now. She is a bonafide provider. Be on your game though. She will attempt to do FSBB. Ensure you have covers.

Raider1963
05-29-15, 00:01

Has anybody had a dream about this peach?I haven't had any experience with her but she has one review on the other site. The review is from a guy who has contributed a lot of reviews. He said that she is the one in the pictures and she looks good and gives a great service.

Good luck and stay safe. And if you decide to pay her a visit let us know how it goes.

Raider.

TomaHawk2
05-29-15, 19:35
Newbie here! I am usually a hobbyist on another site more common in Texas. I used to visit the Osaka spa at south if the border whenever I come to the Nam. It looks closed down. Anyone know what happened? Either going to Eden or over to cliff dale and hope that I can get the same "attention". Any advice is helpful.

Raider1963
05-30-15, 11:48
Newbie here! I am usually a hobbyist on another site more common in Texas. I used to visit the Osaka spa at south if the border whenever I come to the Nam. It looks closed down. Anyone know what happened? Either going to Eden or over to cliff dale and hope that I can get the same "attention". Any advice is helpful.You are right. It is closed but I haven't heard why. I have always left happy when I took the trip to Osaka.

Raider.

TomaHawk2
05-31-15, 18:34
Gents, I had a dream I was at oasis spa. In the dream a beautiful short Asian girl greeted me with a smile. She asked how long. I went with the 60 for 1 hr. Another Asian girl slightly thick came out and walked me to the room. She told me to get undressed and lay face down. I did and she came in an the began an awesome almost deep tissue massage. She used baby oil and was very skilled at working the knots out. While standing over my head I rubbed her legs and ass to give her the heads up to was not LEO. While working the legs she brushed the boys do I lifted my hips for easier access which she took advantage of. On the flip she massaged me to happiness and then continued a most enjoyable professional massage. Left a tip of 45 and left. A great dream to have if you ever think about an AMP on Cumberland.

Bmf9875
06-05-15, 10:36
Has anyone dreamt about this one?

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-bodyrub/5576868

Joe Looking
06-06-15, 20:50
I have seen her twice now. She is a bonafide provider. Be on your game though. She will attempt to do FSBB. Ensure you have covers.I see numbers in the ad but what was the actual damage? Also did she encourage BBFS or just say she had no rubbers?

TeddyTaz
06-08-15, 04:08

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-bodyrub/5576868I seen her twice she give nice rubdowns nice place off of reilly rd.

AlexDaySC
06-08-15, 10:29
This is my first post but have been reading the forum for a long time now. I've gone to most of the AMPs in the area and am really tired of the same service and mediocre massage. I do want a professional massage but would also like some extras. If anyone has any intel on this could you PM me?

JayWil
06-11-15, 16:13

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-bodyrub/5576868Yes great dreams with her non rush will like to see next time I'm in the Bragg area.

PowerWagon0552
06-11-15, 17:50
Looking to see if anyone has had a dream with Ava or Chloe both seem pretty new and wanted to know what their deal was.

I'm looking for a good massage with extras that will not break the bank let me know guys.

BigDAzn
06-12-15, 11:07
Brother I saw Chloe recently. She doesn't really look like the girl in the pictures. The boobs gave it away when I saw they were not big as in the picture. She was kind of out there on 420. Massage was not so great. I'd rate it 4/10. Mamasan could of rubbed harder then she did. On the flip no questions ask about he. She was topless on flip. Allowed sucking and rubbing up top. But nothing on bottom. Said there was no extras on the menu.

Looking to see if anyone has had a dream with Ava or Chloe both seem pretty new and wanted to know what their deal was.

I'm looking for a good massage with extras that will not break the bank let me know guys.

PowerWagon0552
06-12-15, 23:23
Any advice on who I should see, tired of the same couple of providers.

Panthro
06-18-15, 16:50
Just moved to eastern NC from Columbus GA, anyone have info on:

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/elegant-classy-massage/15829572

Jheru361
06-19-15, 07:23
The number on the page are accurate. No upcharge. She will not say a word. If you don't stop her she will climb on top. She does not ask or attempt to use cover.

I see numbers in the ad but what was the actual damage? Also did she encourage BBFS or just say she had no rubbers?

Bmf9875
06-24-15, 18:44
Has anyone dreamed about this one?

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/50-massage-only/21499253

Bmf9875
06-24-15, 18:57
Any dreams of this one.

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/redd-delicious/20360434