PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Hardup 2
08-10-11, 12:31
Saturday night I went out looking down on holliway street all around that area seen 3 BSW and 1 WSW in front of

The church on holiway. Circled the block and the WSW had been picked up. Checked out over on angier ave, nothing.

Over there. I went back over to holiway and the police was everywhere I turned. This was about 11. O eill 12:00 pm.

I finaly left and went home. I was scared to pick anybody then.

SettleDown
07-15-12, 14:15
Fellows I will be passin through the area early part of next week, just wondering if anyone have any info to share, your boards seems to be pretty dead, so any help would be appriciated, so feel free to post or message me some good details, again thanks.

ClockWatcher
07-28-12, 00:26
Cruised the zone around 12:30 this afternoon and didn't see anything worth stopping for. Saw one WSW off angrier sitting on some steps that gave the wave but was a 4 on the scale at best. Didn't have time to stop anyways.

Raltime
12-07-12, 10:14
Has anyone had a dream with a very shapely, (not fat) girl named Beverly. She looks as if she has a perfect set.

NC Wanderer
12-07-12, 16:47
Has anyone had a dream with a very shapely, (not fat) girl named Beverly. She looks as if she has a perfect set.Where did you see her?

Raltime
12-07-12, 21:13
Where did you see her?Talked with her several times around Holloway. She is the nicest person I have ever met in Durham.

Triangleman
12-08-12, 03:58
Talked with her several times around Holloway. She is the nicest person I have ever met in Durham.I have known Beverly for several years. In my eyes, she has one of the best bodies on the street and can easily be a genuine friend. She is ALWAYS very cautious and selective. You will not get any sign of "the look" from her unless you pass by in a discreet place and call her name. Even then she will likely not go with you unless she knows you personally or through conversations with other girls. I will only give digits after I ask her for her permission.

FrancisCH
01-15-13, 00:15
Talked with her several times around Holloway. She is the nicest person I have ever met in Durham.Hi! I'm new to the area, would anyone be kind enough to enlighten me as to where the zone in Durham is?

Thanks

NC Wanderer
01-15-13, 19:31
Hi! I'm new to the area, would anyone be kind enough to enlighten me as to where the zone in Durham is?

ThanksHolloway Street.

Grsmnky
03-12-13, 17:33
Over the last few years there has been a decline in availability in "the zone" my experience is that many of them have begun to use the notels to work from. I know the last few times I've gone on the hunt I have been skunked on the stroll but gotten lucky at the motels in the area. Has anyone else noticed this trend?

GregDavisNc
03-17-13, 04:36
Just wanted to let you guys know that the red head (strawberry blond) chick is good peoples an very considerate, clean, honest and takes well care of her self and her customers. If you see her between Holloway and Driver give her a holler you won't regret it.

Charles543
03-17-13, 20:30
Over the last few years there has been a decline in availability in "the zone" my experience is that many of them have begun to use the notels to work from. I know the last few times I've gone on the hunt I have been skunked on the stroll but gotten lucky at the motels in the area. Has anyone else noticed this trend?How do you find and make connections at motels?

Velasco
03-18-13, 01:40
How do you find and make connections at motels?It has been a while since I chimed in here. The very first SW I ever picked up was on Hillsborough Road almost 10 years ago. There are the 2 cheap motels (Motel 6 and Days Inn) just by the 15-501 exit. I think they are directly behind the Exxon. BTW I have not driven by looking for action there in quite a while, I think the owners cracked down.

Anyway, there is an entire strip mall with the Kroger across the street, advance auto parts, blockbuster video etc that stretches out there. I was driving home from work early in the summer when I saw an older white MILF in short shorts walking along. I hooted and pulled into the next parking lot, and went into the Shell gas station there for a piece of gum. I came out and she had walked up to my car. We went through the motions of feeling each other out before she told me she was looking to make some money. She had a big rack and her nipples poked through the polo shirt she was wearing.

She actually looked like a younger version of Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren but with longer hair, now that I think about it. Anyway, I told her I did not have any cash on me and would need to run to an ATM. She told me her room number and started walking back to the hotel. I returned 20 min later and she was in the room with a friend, who excused herself. I was not really sure what I wanted, but she made me relax with some easy chit chat (She was from Florida, worked as a stripper and was passing through the area). I told her I just wanted to suck on her tits for starters. She was skinny, a size 2, with outsize boobs.

We then lay down, she unleashed her amazing silicone rack and I just buried my face there for like forever. Eventually she asked if I wanted more, I said I would take a titty fuck. I undressed, she actually gave me a blowjob me for a few seconds before sticking my dick between her boobs. After a little while she suggested some lotion. A few squirts of lotion was all it took to get me to blow my load between her massive mammaries. She cleaned us up and I took off. I actually returned the next day and she was gone. I have never seen her since and that stretch of Hillsborough Road very rarely has any SW activity now.

Anyway, a few pointers from my experience and that of others on the cheap motel scene in Durham. There are several locations, here are a few.

1- The aforementioned 2 cheap motels next to each other on Hillsborough Road just off 15-501.

2- The Carolina Duke Inn and Super 8 Motel on Guess Road near exit 175 on I-85.

3- Budget Inn at the intersection of Holloway street and Hwy 70 in Durham. This is by far the riskiest, both in terms of personal safety and running afoul of law enforcement. I personally have not tried to pick up a chick there in years.

I drive through the hotel parking lots slowly and on many occasions there will be women hanging around outside their rooms, or on the way to the drink machines, or swimming pool. They will make eye contact and even wave. The streets around these hotels also may occasionally have a SW who is staying in those hotels. I know for a fact that the stretch of Guess Road around I- 85 still has the occasional SW (If you strike out, please stop at Hog Heaven BBQ for an amazing meal). I recall someone once saying that hanging around these places at hotel checkout time (11am- 12 noon) is a good idea because you catch them all getting out and looking to make some money so they can check back in. I have never personally tried this out myself.

Remember that the quality is going to be just slightly above what you get on the street, and you may even see some familiar faces, with a few exceptions. My example of the MILF given above is definitely an exception, and is among my best experience at these motels. She was not drunk, on drugs or with a pimp.The availability of women at these places tends to ebb and flow. I believe it depends on the frequency with which Uncle Leo is called there to handle incidents. When something goes down, I think the management is less reluctant to rent out for a while.

Warning! Uncle Leo hangs around these spots a whole lot, especially after dark. Others, please jump in and share.

SailorSam
03-18-13, 13:34
Just wanted to let you guys know that the red head (strawberry blond) chick is good peoples an very considerate, clean, honest and takes well care of her self and her customers. If you see her between Holloway and Driver give her a holler you won't regret it.Hi, Ginger. Welcome to the forum.

What? We've all been associating with girls like you for a long time. You didn't think your little post would fool us, did you?

NC Wanderer
04-16-13, 07:28
I was wandering across Holloway on my way back to my place when I caught a flash of red hair. I had seen the redhead walking a couple of times and knew she would play by the way I had seen her slyly wave as I drove by. I did a quick LEO circle (I lose more girls that way) and timed the pick up right.

Full head of red hair, A to small B-cup, a bit of a belly, but cute, especially for the area. Took her to my place for a a little fun. BBBJCIM, excellent skills, near deep throat. One of the best BJ's I've had in a while from a SW.

NC

Buki1
04-24-13, 08:27
I was wandering across Holloway on my way back to my place when I caught a flash of red hair. I had seen the redhead walking a couple of times and knew she would play by the way I had seen her slyly wave as I drove by. I did a quick LEO circle (I lose more girls that way) and timed the pick up right.

Full head of red hair, A to small B-cup, a bit of a belly, but cute, especially for the area. Took her to my place for a a little fun. BBBJCIM, excellent skills, near deep throat. One of the best BJ's I've had in a while from a SW.

NCHey NC, is her name Tashara? I met someone by that name fitting your description, and although I didn't have time to play, stopped to get the digits.

NC Wanderer
04-24-13, 20:40
I make it a practice to ask if a girl minds free advertising before being sharing, but did not ask her. Sorry, unlike her, my lips are sealed.

NC.

Hey NC, is her name Tashara? I met someone by that name fitting your description, and although I didn't have time to play, stopped to get the digits.

FromUnder
04-26-13, 12:11

NCI met someone that fit that description I don't know how better to ask but did she talk kind of ghetto?

NC Wanderer
04-27-13, 10:02
I don't remember hearing a ghetto voice, but I did hear that the red hair may be the only feminine feature. The world is full of surprises.

NC.

I met someone that fit that description I don't know how better to ask but did she talk kind of ghetto?

FromUnder
04-27-13, 10:42
I don't remember hearing a ghetto voice, but I did hear that the red hair may be the only feminine feature. The world is full of surprises.

NC.Ok so you know almost got me.

Buki1
04-27-13, 11:30
Ok so you know almost got me."She" is a "he", and goes by Ta'Shara.

FromUnder
04-27-13, 21:33
"She" is a "he", and goes by Ta'Shara.Yes I know I picked him her up realized something was not right so I said I was only interested in FS he she said they did not do FS because husband was in jail yada yada so that quickly affirmed my suspicion and I dropped it off.

Velasco
04-28-13, 02:14
Yes I know I picked him her up realized something was not right so I said I was only interested in FS he she said they did not do FS because husband was in jail yada yada so that quickly affirmed my suspicion and I dropped it off.I have not tried to pick up anyone in Durham for a long time and this is why. I had some "regulars" (If they can be called that) from past but they have dropped off the scene or I simply stopped calling them as their service began to go downhill. If anyone sees the tall Persian chick that last popped up in Durham over a year ago let me know. She was a bit of a pain to deal with, but gave excellent service once you got down to business.

FromUnder
04-28-13, 13:51
I have not tried to pick up anyone in Durham for a long time and this is why. I had some "regulars" (If they can be called that) from past but they have dropped off the scene or I simply stopped calling them as their service began to go downhill. If anyone sees the tall Persian chick that last popped up in Durham over a year ago let me know. She was a bit of a pain to deal with, but gave excellent service once you got down to business.Yea lots of LEO and a rough looking crowd met one blonde a couple weeks ago older worn lady and I asked if she knew of any decent walkers she told me about a young bleach blonde by the name of Ashley who stays at the Budget haven't come across her yet other than that saw a girl name Courtney plump not the greatest looking but service was ok especially since it was only a Jackson.

Ronnor
05-02-13, 07:06
Looks like it's going to be a lot quieter in Durham for a while. Police arrested 7 SW for "procuring for prostitution" Tuesday night. Most were arrested on Fayetteville Street.

SailorSam
05-28-13, 09:05
Am I nuts, or is N. Roxboro becoming the new stroll? I've seen several women who looked like they might be working in the area between I-85 and the old Walk Mart. Haven't had the opportunity to offer any of them a ride so I can't say for sure but it might be worth checking out.

Velasco
05-28-13, 14:48
Am I nuts, or is N. Roxboro becoming the new stroll? I've seen several women who looked like they might be working in the area between I-85 and the old Walk Mart. Haven't had the opportunity to offer any of them a ride so I can't say for sure but it might be worth checking out.I doubt it. I live in North Durham, which means I go through that stretch of road at least twice a day 7 days a week, with different hours on the days I am not at work. I am on the lookout and whereas you might see people walking to the gas stations / Mcdonalds / the super mercado back there, I don't think there are ladies working that stretch. Just my guess, but I could be wrong.

Joe Looking
05-28-13, 20:41
I doubt it. I live in North Durham, which means I go through that stretch of road at least twice a day 7 days a week, with different hours on the days I am not at work. I am on the lookout and whereas you might see people walking to the gas stations / Mcdonalds / the super mercado back there, I don't think there are ladies working that stretch. Just my guess, but I could be wrong.They might not be traditional streetwalkers but I've found that in a lot of neighborhoods the difference between a hardcore streetwalker and a civilian is the time of the month. I remember several years ago the couple of days before payday would bring out a few part timers in the Holloway area. I would say that if you do approach them to be a bit cautious and respectful (it's their neighborhood and you never know who just got off a swing shift). Hell late last year I saw a chick near Hyde Park arguing with a guy. I lurked in the area for a while until I caught her walking alone. I pulled up and talked her into getting in. Turns out she had just broken up with her boyfriend. She gave me half and half for. 2 just because she was pissed at the guy. Of course she could have been lying about not being a SW, who knows.

Unless one is actually holding down real estate you'll probably have to get out of your car and walk into the store or gas station. At that point just say hello, if they're into it they will let you know pretty quick. I would say to probably look for women in their 30s who are single. If you happen to be younger or smoke weed then you might give some of the younger girls a try. I've always found that young girls tend to be trouble, but sometimes it's not too hard to have one at your beck and call since most of the guys she deals with can't do shit for her.

I've had this situation transition to p4p twice. The first time I saw a girl go into a corner store, parked, went in, made strong eye contact and spoke to her in the store. She paid and left before I did and much to my surprise she was waiting when I walked out. After a little do you live around here, what's your name and so forth I just plain asked her what she wanted to do. She said she didn't know and asked what I wanted to do and I said I wanted some head. Her response was how much. It was a bold play for me to make and being so direct won't always work out. The other time I offered a chick a ride who I saw walking up to a gas station. On the way to her place I casually mentioned that I was out riding around and asked if she walked in the area a lot. I then asked if she walked to work to which responded that she did not work. At that point I again made the decision to be bold and just asked if she wanted to make a little cash.

When I was younger I did manage to pick up about 3 ordinary chicks who just wanted to have some fun. In each case we bought some drinks, I got a hotel room then we drank and fooled around a bit. I only had sex with one of them but it was a fun change from dealing with sws. I met them in various areas of Raleigh and Durham. It seems a bit weird but some chicks are actually used to guys yelling at them from cars, again it's about being bold and taking a chance. These days I don't do that anymore, but this post has me feeling nostalgic enough that I might try it.

IMO, and I don't have a lot of data to back this, there are a limited number or types of women who will hop in a strange guys car. They really need a ride, they want to make some money or they are bored and want to do something. Once you get one in your car it's up to you how to proceed. If you just want some p4p then I would say to make some chit chat and then just be bold. If you think she falls into the third category then ask if she wants to get some drinks and party a little (you might get laid for free). The buyer bewares that I will give are to make sure she is 18, if you take her to your place take a long drawn out way, be very leary about letting her take you to a spot and be assertive with her. I mention the assertive thing because I remember that one of the three did not want to give up the pussy but wanted to keep hanging out. If I remember correctly she was in her early 20s, not working, didn't want to go back to her parent's house and wanted to drink a bit more with someone else picking up the tab. I finally broke it down to her like this: I can buy you some more drinks or buy drinks for someone who'll fuck me. In the end she gave me some head. The one I did fuck was pretty much straight aggression. I started kissing her and before she knew it her pants were off and at that point it was game over.

FromUnder
05-31-13, 22:57
After giving up on BP took a stroll down Holloway scooped up Danielle 22 yo blonde went to her place a Jackson for FS got digits.

Velasco
06-01-13, 23:27

NC.Yes, the red hair may well be the only feminine feature. I eyed her as I drove by late afternoon today before I pulled into a parking lot. She came up to my window and struck up a conversation. Asked me for a ride somewhere, I declined, but could definitely see the heavy makeup hiding hair growth on her face. Also, nobody's face remains that porcelain white when you are out on the streets as she is. Voice was not ghetto, as far as I could tell in the brief conversation we had. Not my thing so I have no intention to partake. Ever.

Velasco
06-01-13, 23:42
On another note (I decided to pose this question on a completely different thread as the two individuals are not related in any way) , I ran into a chick called Jessica. She is NOT the tall blonde / pink haired who offers rushed service, but a different one. She is short, about 5'3", perhaps just above a size 4 and with a nice rack. Her hair is kinda blondish and about shoulder length. Overall rather pretty, I have to say. She was not high or drunk and has good teeth. She was wearing a tank top and tight capris, and her arms and legs had no marks and lesions that would be a red flag. She had a few tats on her lower legs.

We felt each other out a little, she was not super aggressive and I also played a little dumb. She gave me a reasonable quote, but did not rush me off when I said I might return for her. I was wondering if anyone has seen this Jessica.

A quick search of the Durham thread brought up a Jessica who had a good review on her service but is also supposedly a thief. Any feedback?

Joey Sambora
06-04-13, 10:26
After giving up on BP took a stroll down Holloway scooped up Danielle 22 yo blonde went to her place a Jackson for FS got digits.I would love digits and pics if why have the. I live in Raleigh but have never toured Durham. If I were to tour Durham, what is a good location to pick her up.

Triangleman
06-08-13, 23:32
On another note (I decided to pose this question on a completely different thread as the two individuals are not related in any way) , I ran into a chick called Jessica. She is NOT the tall blonde / pink haired who offers rushed service, but a different one. She is short, about 5'3", perhaps just above a size 4 and with a nice rack. Her hair is kinda blondish and about shoulder length. Overall rather pretty, I have to say. She was not high or drunk and has good teeth. She was wearing a tank top and tight capris, and her arms and legs had no marks and lesions that would be a red flag. She had a few tats on her lower legs.

We felt each other out a little, she was not super aggressive and I also played a little dumb. She gave me a reasonable quote, but did not rush me off when I said I might return for her. I was wondering if anyone has seen this Jessica.

A quick search of the Durham thread brought up a Jessica who had a good review on her service but is also supposedly a thief. Any feedback?I had an encounter with Jessica about two weeks ago. She has a great attitude and provides good service for a reasonable. I got a BBBJ followed by full service for a Jackson and a Lincoln. Would definitely see her again.

Triangleman
06-08-13, 23:55
I have been reluctant to mention these ladies for more than one reason. Both Sandy and Marie are Mexican ladies that I've seen several times over the past three months. They don't come as pairs. I only mention them together because they are both Mexican and they both operate in the same area and they both are in the business to support their crack habit. Sandy (She claims that is her actual name) has a nice tight curvy body and a great set of B racks. She speaks very good English but is a great BSer. She looks for at least two jacksons and will always ask for more. She tells the same story of trying to get enough money for a room. If you can get past the drama the service is excellent but you should make sure that you have a place before picking her up.

Marie lives in her own place and has two kids. She hits the pipe but also uses her "income" to rent her apt. And support her kids. Her English is passable but not nearly as good and Sandy's. They both occasionally venture to Holloway but usually not much past the BP on the corner of Alston. They most often are on Liberty around midnight. There is a big (as in fat) Black dude who hangs in the area and usually knows where to find Sandy. Of course he wants a fee. The number of LEO and mongers have increased dramatically over the past two months. Be cautious.

Phil Deez123
06-25-13, 10:10
Sadly, still real quiet on and around Holloway! Glad to know LEO is protecting and serving. Arrrrg

Joe Looking
06-26-13, 21:05
We'll skip the why and just start the story with me taking a cruise around the Holloway area at around 2:15 am Tuesday morning. I was not expecting much, but hoping to maybe run into Sandy (I've seen her a couple of times and she gives an amazing BBBJ). After doing a loop I saw what appeared to be a WSW near the Church's chicken. There was a guy near her but I figured what the hell. As I pulled up, she said nice to see you again (I'm pretty sure we've never met) and hopped in. After a bit of the back and forth we agreed on. 4 for half and half. Turns out she was very submissive and eager to please, so much in fact that I wish I had her in a hotel room. Things started with a BBBJ. She followed my instructions and kept it nice and sloppy. Eager to see how wet and tight she was, given her age of late 40s to early 50s, I had her bend over outside the car for some doggy. I'm not sure if my dick was just speaking to her or what but she had one of the wettest pussies I've ever experienced when seeing a SW. Feeling adventurous, I asked her if we could cap things off with a rim job and she happily obliged. After a bit of rimming and hand work I blew in her mouth. She spit, but not until I was completely finished.

Feeling great, bold and refreshed I dropped her off and went back on the hunt. I saw a wide variety of bsws, none who really struck my fancy. I also saw April and another white chick. Before I could stop, I saw the dowdy looking white chick who is in the area a lot. Sometimes she has a bike and is usually with a group of black guys. I figured since I had never laid eyes on the girl with April, but always see the girl with the glasses it would be best to try her out. I'm pretty happy I did. She has an odd country accent but a very adventurous nature. I love a good rim job but they can be tough to get as it can often be awkward to bring up in conversation. When she got in and we talked price she said. 2 for the whole shebang. I told her cool but I just wanted some head. Then I chuckled out loud and asked if she knew what a rim job is. She said she wasn't sure and I told her she might call it tossing someone's salad. She got a quizzical look on her face and said "you want me to lick your butt, is it clean?" I couldn't help laughing when I told her it was clean and asked if she was into it. Next was probably the funniest thing I'll hear all week. She said "HELL YEAH, I love freaky shit." She then went on to tell me about another guy who paid her to fuck him with a dildo. She asked if I was bi, I told her no I just love a good rim job and am no stranger to fucking chicks in the butt. She then asked if I had ever been fucked with a dildo and I told her no I'll probably save that for my future wife. As much fun as it was to talk to her I cut her off there and said how about some road head until we get to the spot. She eagerly jumped on my dick like we were underwater and it was a regulator. I had no problem jumping back to attention. Although I did not finish (I hate being outside in one spot for too long) I did get a pretty good rim job and now know she's worth stopping for as there are probably few if any limits.

You guys be safe and good luck out there.

Member #4364
08-04-13, 08:51
Cruised holloway and angrier plus a few other places yesterday afternoon. Didn't see much except a few BSWs and I think April. Hadn't seen her in a while and she looked bigger (not necessarily in a bad way). Didn't pick anything up though.

Velasco
08-26-13, 03:42
Hey,

I just wanted to follow up on a few posts several months back. I stand corrected, there is a little bit of random action after all in areas out of the "Zone."

I have seen 3 chicks, all white, all with chubby BBW type bodies in the area with 3 different results, all as early as 7 pm and as late as 1 am.

BBW #1, approximately 35, picked her up near Northgate Mall. She told me she was going to the BP on the corner of Club / Roxboro, and had actually walked from the hotels close to the intersection of Guess Road / I-85. I waited for her to go into the BP and gave her a ride back to the Carolina Duke Inn. When we got to her room, she immediately undressed and asked if I minded if she smoked some crack before we got down to business. I said I did not mind, but immediately lied and claimed I did not have any cash and needed to run to the ATM. She gave me her phone number and asked me to call before returning. Needless to say, I did not, and have not seen her since. Smoking crack!

BBW#2, approximately 22. I saw her walking along Club, kinda just past Northgate Park heading towards the BP. She told me she was heading to the BP, and was also looking to make some money. I drove her there and waited while she went in. Moments after. 2 cop cars pulled in, and I immediately pulled out and drove home. I don't think their arrival had to do with her, but I just decided to play it safe in case the cops knew her. I have not seen her since either.

BBW#3, about 27 yo. Saw her walking past the McDonalds just off I-85 on Roxboro. She got in and immediately made it clear she was working. We went back to her place not far from Northgate Mall. The experience was pretty standard, a CBJ and doggy before I blew. Her body has several tatoos. She rushed me a little, though she was not high or drunk, had good hygiene and all her teeth. I will not repeat because of the rush, and the fake "Charm" she puts on at the end in trying to get you to return. She goes by Kendall, and told me she was only doing this temporarily, so unclear how long she will stay out there.

I was also driving towards Northgate Mall a few days ago at 4 pm in the afternoon and BBW #3 getting in someone's car, so she is still around.

Kenshiro
09-22-13, 09:41
Caught up with Sandy at around Holloway and Miami. Been dead out there lately. Great BBBJ as usual. Ives even here was far down as that hotel at the 70 off ramp but mostly between Hyde Park and Angier (wherever that BP is)

Raltime
10-05-13, 17:42
There is a hot looking 23yo blonde out looking for Hotel money on Holloway Street.

Orion262
11-14-13, 00:00
Driving home around 10 p on this very cold night and saw a petite red-head WSW in spandex pants with a couple of her "pals". I'd noticed her a few times over the last year so I picked her up near the budget hotel and back to my place for some quality time. Decent looks, I'd say mid-twenties, and service was good. Impressive BBBJ followed by mish but it sounded like more was available for the right donation. I'd offered .40 which was fine by her.

Triangleman
11-14-13, 00:29
There is a hot looking 23yo blonde out looking for Hotel money on Holloway Street.I haven't been out a lot lately but was out on Tuesday night and ran into a hot looking blonde who said she is 23 and called herself Diamond. I passed her by several time because she was actually sitting on the little covered bus stop bench on Holloway near Hyde Park. She had on a hood and I could barely see her face. I finally threw caution to the wind and stopped and asked if she needed a ride. She hopped right into my SUV. Big Mistake! I told her that I only had 30 and she said she could work with that. She told me she loved alcohol and asked if we could get some on our way to my spot. I took her to a store where I bought her a bottle of Cisco, a pack of Newports and a bottle of Iris Rose wine. The cost was a little more than 12 bucks. I then took her back to my nicely secluded spot and she asked if we could get a hotel room because she didn't feel safe. I reminded her of our original agreement. She then suggested we go to a spot at a certain public park in the city! Mind you, my spot is on an old farm in the county. We saw zero traffic as I Sat. Debating with her for nearly 45 minutes. I suggested another spot and she drank Cisco as I drove to another spot which is very secluded. Again, we debated for another 20 minutes after she suggested again that we go to a particular public park in town. I then suggested that I simply call the alcohol and cigarettes a donation and drop her off where I picked her up. I told her that many guys would get really pissed off with her and lose their cool. She then said she really needed the money and she would go ahead and do it if I gave her the 30. I reminded her that 30 was what I told her I originally had BEFORE I bought the alcohol and cigarettes. She then asked if I could go to an ATM. I told her that I would do it AFTER we finished the deed. She then asked if she could take half of what I had left as a guarantee that I would not try ripping her off (haha). I gave her 8 and she proceeded to sit staring blankly out the window. When I finally suggested that we start the deed she once again insisted that we go to this park in the city. Again, there is / was absolutely no traffic near either of my spots. Any park in the city is a little like asking for a problem. At this time, I felt total frustration and had completely lost interest even though she did weigh in at a solid 8.5 on the SW scale. Having no desire to even come close to abusing a young lady, I decided to let her keep everything and I simply drove her back to the spot I picked her up from and asked her to get out. She said some unkind words as she got out and slammed my door. This was two hours after I first picked her up. She is not someone I would advise anyone to take a chance on. All that glitters ain't gold.

Orion262
11-24-13, 14:01
Driving home around 10 p on this very cold night and saw a petite red-head WSW in spandex pants with a couple of her "pals". I'd noticed her a few times over the last year so I picked her up near the budget hotel and back to my place for some quality time. Decent looks, I'd say mid-twenties, and service was good. Impressive BBBJ followed by mish but it sounded like more was available for the right donation. I'd offered .40 which was fine by her.Looks like she's on Backpage now as Alexis.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/i-can-be-your-little-secret-22/14893508

NC Wanderer
11-25-13, 22:13
Have "dated" with her, but don't remember what name she used. Looked good, smelled good, very good BBBJ and better looking than most street girls. Have seen here on Holloway and near the Carolina Duke, but usually when I could not stop. If the timing and price worked out I would see her again, but at street prices.

Looks like she's on Backpage now as Alexis.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/i-can-be-your-little-secret-22/14893508

ColdHill
12-01-13, 09:58
Danger on halloway. Black female near the station stole my wallet. Stay away!.

Joe Looking
12-01-13, 23:49
See: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?8604-Streetwalker-Reports&p=1928221&viewfull=1#post1928221.

I ran into her at the bus stop on Holloway last week. There wasn't much out and she looked too cute from a distance to pass up. When she got in the car it seemed like she had been up for a few days and she definitely had the all too familiar smell of crack smoke. My experience began similar to yours. She asked where we were going and I said I had a spot. She mentioned going to a park but I told her we could go to my spot or I could drop her off so she dropped the subject. She did mention wanting a room a couple of times but said she did not have an I'd and I don't get rooms in my name for anyone. When the negotiations started she asked for $ and I laughed in her face. Eventually we settled on .4 for half and half.

When we got to the spot she started a pretty weak BBBJ and asked if she could jack it because "bending over hurt her sides". I told her that wasn't going to work so she kept sucking. Eventually I had her pull her pants off for some front seat missionary. There was nothing too exciting about it and she started to rush me a bit which resulted in me saying I'd be done soon and powering through. As she was taking off her many layers I got a glimpse of some glorious looking tits.

If I see her again I probably won't repeat. She was okay looking in the face and had a nice body but her service is far too lacking. I also have no reason to believe that if she were in a hotel room things would be any better. Well at least she would be shower fresh, hopefully!! If you do pick her up and let's face it who can resist an oasis in the sand, I would advise you exercise some strong frame control. What I mean by that is that you call the shots about how much to pay and where to go. It also means that with some of them you only pay half up front and unless there is something really special you don't buy their cigarettes, drugs, booze, etc until after the deed is done.

Joe Looking
12-01-13, 23:50
Danger on halloway. Black female near the station stole my wallet. Stay away!.Can you physically describe her? I can think of maybe 4 bsws that I always see out there.

Ghost Traveler
12-04-13, 01:37
Danger on halloway. Black female near the station stole my wallet. Stay away!.That's Rough. I learned my lesson years ago, never take anything you can't afford to lose. About 10 years ago I picked Tracy up by the RR tracks on Angier. As she was going down on me I could feel her hands roaming around in my pants. I stopped her and asked her what she was doing and she said "nothing". I reached into my pocket to feel for my wallet and it was gone. When she realized I had discovered what was going on she tried to get out of the car but I grabbed her. There was a bit of a confrontation and then I realized she didn't have it on her and had probably dropped it out the window, which was open. I stepped out of the car and sure enough, there it was laying on the ground. She dropped it out the window and was going to retrieve it once I left.

I had ID's and other documentation in my wallet that I would have had serious trouble explaining how I lost them. The funny thing is, there was no money in the wallet and the CC's have several levels of protection. It's just such a pain to replace everything. From that point on, I only carry my DL and enough money to get me by.

I hope it doesn't cost you any more than just some inconvenience in replacing the items in the wallet.

On another note, my daughter and I went to the homeless shelter to do a "Good Deed" on Thanksgiving. I told her to leave her purse and all valuables in the car (I left mine locked in the glovebox) but she "was in the military and knew how to take care of herself". We dropped off the clothing and passed out a few items and then left. I asked her if she had everything and sure enough, her little billfold that has her bank cards was gone. She got on the phone immediately and reported the cards stolen and the lady on the phone told her that someone had already tried to use 2 of the cards. All I could do was laugh and shake my head.

I guess I just always look at the negative side of people but remember, we aren't exactly dealing with upstanding citizens.

Be Safe and Happy Travels.

Ghost.

Derf
12-04-13, 13:32
Just turned onto Holloway and saw 4 WSW in three blocks trying to make some money for Christmas.

WSWChaser
12-13-13, 22:31
Passing through Dirty Durham on business and decided to check out the infamous Holloway mid day today. Spotted this good looking (for a SW) around the notel, pull in the parking lot and she hops in. This was a dream by the way. Clearly she was f'ckd up on something, I am not an expert on drugs but my guess is that it was a downer, she was spaced out so probably Heroin. Tell her I have $.20 and I want head, she shows me the way to some apt complex parking lot. Before that I ask for a LE check and she starts stripping in my car, revealing what appeared to be a set of Bolt Ons. She starts with a BBBJ, then with her pants already down, starts fingering herself and getting herself off (she had a blonde Bush), noticed a bit of an odor coming from her seat while she was doing this. I thought "what the fuck", I liked what I saw and was horny so I just started jerking off watching her. I nutted on her tummy, she didn't like that. On the drive back to her notel she was all over the map mood wise, at one point rubbing my face and nice. The other silent treatment- very strange. I drop her in the the notel parking lot and I ask to touch her bolt ons one last time and the **** hits me in the face OMG! I said get the f out and thank God it didn't leave a bruise, cause that would have been a tough conversation with the wifey, WTF. My point is if you see this ***** be careful gents, she is trouble, later saw her near the notel on another pass with her thug handler.

MettLife
12-15-13, 23:15
I was passing through too a week ago and met a BSW with a big ass who flagged me down and we discussed if we would go in the house and she pay her sister $5 to use a room, but we settled on the car for a subpar bbj. I couldn't finish and she was up selling me to get my $50 scratch off winning card that was on the seat (my mistake). When she got in. Told her to just stop and I let her out.

Bonneville
12-18-13, 22:47
Passing through Dirty Durham on business and decided to check out the infamous Holloway mid day today. Spotted this good looking (for a SW) around the notel, pull in the parking lot and she hops in. This was a dream by the way. Clearly she was f'ckd up on something, I am not an expert on drugs but my guess is that it was a downer, she was spaced out so probably Heroin. Tell her I have $.20 and I want head, she shows me the way to some apt complex parking lot. Before that I ask for a LE check and she starts stripping in my car, revealing what appeared to be a set of Bolt Ons. She starts with a BBBJ, then with her pants already down, starts fingering herself and getting herself off (she had a blonde Bush), noticed a bit of an odor coming from her seat while she was doing this. I thought "what the fuck", I liked what I saw and was horny so I just started jerking off watching her. I nutted on her tummy, she didn't like that. On the drive back to her notel she was all over the map mood wise, at one point rubbing my face and nice. The other silent treatment- very strange. I drop her in the the notel parking lot and I ask to touch her bolt ons one last time and the **** hits me in the face OMG! I said get the f out and thank God it didn't leave a bruise, cause that would have been a tough conversation with the wifey, WTF. My point is if you see this ***** be careful gents, she is trouble, later saw her near the notel on another pass with her thug handler.Had a dream of her at at lunch time once, several weeks ago. Everyone is right. Hard to pass her up. Blond die job, imagine a good body under the many layers she wears. Great green eyes. She wanted $.60 settled on $.40. She wanted to go to a park really bad but like most here I know what is a disaster waiting to happen. Found a spot. The diff for me was she did a pretty fair BBBJCIM. Now, I agree, we need to find out what institution she escaped from. On the way to drop her off she tells me many very strange and spooky things. She goes through her bag and pulls out a pair of handcuffs. Puts them back and pulls out what looks like a hospital wrist I'd band. Puts that back, gets out of the car on Hyde park. Here is the strangest part given the last post, she turns to me and reaches for my face and says I have a smudge on it and she'll get it. I brush her hand aside and say, don't worry about it. She leaves and I drive off. I have seen her out there once in awhile. Too unpredictable for me but I would like to get a full view of the goods.

Bonneville
12-18-13, 22:51
Anyone have any experience with Melissa? Not great looking WSW. Brown hair, glasses, lip ring. Always wearing jeans, sneaks, and black jacket. Talked to her once. But I had to be somewhere. Was thinking she may beat some of the high mileage girls out there these days.

Bonneville
12-18-13, 22:53
What ever happened to Sandy? I think that was her name. Older, Grey hair, very talented. Anyone have digits. Had a good experience with her a long time ago.

Velasco
12-19-13, 03:08
What ever happened to Sandy? I think that was her name. Older, Grey hair, very talented. Anyone have digits. Had a good experience with her a long time ago.I think I know who you are talking about. Have not seen her for at least a year, probably more. I once had her number, but my calls went directly to voice mail and she never responded to texts. I don't know if this is the same Sandy, but I recall her telling me she was Canadian. She also told me she was moving to Raleigh that last time I saw her.

Ghost Traveler
12-19-13, 03:14
Anyone have any experience with Melissa? Not great looking WSW. Brown hair, glasses, lip ring. Always wearing jeans, sneaks, and black jacket. Talked to her once. But I had to be somewhere. Was thinking she may beat some of the high mileage girls out there these days.I have known her for several years and she has always been pretty good to me until recently. There was a time, when she was on junk, that she was a real freak and would do just about anything you asked. Now she says she is fairly clean and has a boyfriend (a real bf, not slang for pimp) and she doesn't like to do much of anything more than a BJ, and even that wasn't so great the last time I saw her about a month ago. YMMV.

Happy Travels.

Ghost.

Bonneville
12-20-13, 22:36
I had an encounter with Jessica about two weeks ago. She has a great attitude and provides good service for a reasonable. I got a BBBJ followed by full service for a Jackson and a Lincoln. Would definitely see her again.Yeah, the tall blond Jessica, always wears gray hoody, tall, blond, nice. Everything is done with a cover. She hangs by the church on Holloway. She takes you to a $5 room at a house a little out of the zone that is frankly a little sketchy. She is all about hurry up, wants to use your phone, and get going.

Joe Looking
12-21-13, 13:04
Anyone have any experience with Melissa? Not great looking WSW. Brown hair, glasses, lip ring. Always wearing jeans, sneaks, and black jacket. Talked to her once. But I had to be somewhere. Was thinking she may beat some of the high mileage girls out there these days.Like Ghost Traveler I've known her for several years and she has for the most part always been good to me. She's always been honest and the few times in the past when her habit affected service she always made it up on the next go round. There was a time when she gave by far the best BJ out there.

I talked to her a while back and found out that she was clean and in a relationship. Because of that I don't stop for her but I've got no real reason to believe her performance won't be similar to the old days. Like everyone she has her good and bad days but if you treat her well you'll probably be happy on the long run.

NC Wanderer
12-22-13, 22:55
Cruised Holloway tonight on may way elsewhere. Wish I could have had time. Spotted a nice looking, well dressed, short skirt wearing BSW, saw Melissa, who can be very good. Or not and the white girl who advertises on Backpage as Alexis (there is a black girl using the same name that pals around with her). Damn!

NC.

Velasco
12-24-13, 04:59
A recent comment here reminded me that I never did post about Jennifer, as well as a few others picked up in the Durham zone, so here we go, although some of these encounters were months ago, probably between June and October.

1. Tall Jennifer.

She does look good, I will give her that, especially those long legs. She was clean when I saw her too, so that's a plus. However, her experience was as others have described. She gave a brief BJ, and then begged off claiming that she has a strong gag reflex that makes her choke easily on dick. I was like, WTF! But I was already hard enough. She was lubed and tight enough for me to give a good, hard fuck with a couple of position changes. I just could not hold it when I was on top and those legs were wrapped around me.

This is where the rush really starts. She practically pushes me off her. I forget whether or not she went to the bathroom to freshen up, but she was already dressed when I was still lying there catching my breath with my dick still hard. I eventually go to the bathroom, come back and she suddenly wants to sit around and get chatty with me. I told her we could talk in the car while I drove her back. Seriously, she rushes things and then wants to get into a conversation.

Anyway, this is someone that could pay a little more attention to her hair and nails, add on some makeup, lingerie and heels and charge a lot more on backpage. Instead, she is hanging out on Holloway St. I guess that is good for us, but I don't plan to see her again.

2. Courtney.

I think she is kinda new on the scene, I only started spotting her in 2013 and I picked her up several months ago. She is a WF, about 5'3", normal sized body, about 23 yo. Her hair is reddish blonde and a little curly, and she walks with a bounce. Anyway, as a rule, I do not pick up someone I am seeing for the first time but after seeing her a few times, I took the chance one late night. Anyway, it was still warm outside when we met. She is a Durham native, and her accent seemed a little country, I thought. She seemed kinda fresh and did not have the hardened approach of some of the veterans out there. Anyway, I took her back to my place (Nowhere hear the zone so there is zero risk of someone coming and knocking on my door).

I asked her if she wanted to use the bathroom or shower before we started and she said "Both." She came out of the shower wrapped in nothing but a towel and smelling of soap and shampoo, really did not have much in terms of boobs. She gave an ok BJ, went on long enough, before she got on top, we switched positions a few times before I was done. All in all, a good experience. She told me of the drama of people out on the streets. She claimed she did not do hard drugs, but drank a lot. I dropped her off near the budget motel on 98/70. I refuse to drive into that parking lot after 10 pm. She had no digits but I thought she was someone I might see again.

I saw her again just a few days ago and what a change for the worse. She got into my car and had some serious BO. In addition, she had a black eye and when I asked she said she would explain later. I immediately decided to cut my losses. I claimed to have received a text from a friend too drunk to drive that needed a ride, and told her I would have to find her on another day. The idea of fucking someone with a black eye is not exactly a turn on, not to mention the body odor. She agreed and I dropped her off. I have since her since but do not plan to pick her up again.

3. Connie.

Saw her on Holloway too, though she told me she hangs out on Angier ave. As well. Picked her up on a warm summer night, and she was different in one way from other women out there. She smelled great, kinda like a stripper, I thought. She also must have just gotten her hair and nails done, had on a clean dress, nice sandals. She smoked and we had a nice conversation as I drove. I actually did not mind the smoking as I had my windows down anyway. Her face was not much to look at, speaking honestly. She had really sunken cheekbones and her eyes almost seemed to pop out of their sockets, teeth were decimated as I expected. I guess it is a good thing that sometimes we see these women at night. She is a blonde wf, about 5'4" and 120 pounds.

We get down to business and this is where it got better. Her body was banging, a size 2 with perky boobs, probably 32 C. Perfectly smooth, sweet smelling skin below the neck. No stretch marks or scars either. She gave me a long BJ, and rode me for a while before I got on top. All in all, a good experience but as we all know, the next time I see her it may be completely different. Have not seen her since, and the number she gave me no longer works. I am curious about the state of her body, how could someone be so different above and below the neck, is this because of meth? Any thoughts? Her face looked 45, her body looked 28.

Joe Looking
12-26-13, 13:05
I was at work Tuesday and seemed to be the only one who bothered to come in so instead of staying chained I took a lunch break (around 2 pm). I cruised the Holloway area and ran into Melissa. I wasn't looking for any action, it being broad daylight but figured it would be good to chat with her for a while. When she hopped in the car she looked and smelled very fresh. She told me that she broke up with her boyfriend (good news for guys who get hung up on that kind of thing) and that she was still clean (great news for those of us who don't like dealing with the bullshit that comes along with drug addiction). I do see her out from time to time and plan to pick her up again since there was a time when she gave the best BBBJ out there.

I also saw a WSW walking in the vicinity of the Auto Zone. I'm sad to say that some monger broke one of the golden rules and picked her up in the Auto Zone parking lot while there were customers and employees out front. The couple of employees seemed to recognize what she was about and laughed about it with the customers, but at least one older woman did not seem amused. I can't tell anyone what to do, but that's the kind of shit that causes citizens and business owners to complain and eventually get's Johnny Law parking in the area.

On my way down Alston I also saw Sandy (the hispanic) walking. I've seen her in the area a few time recently but not in any predictable way.

As always be safe and happy hunting.

Bonneville
12-30-13, 00:10
I was at work Tuesday and seemed to be the only one who bothered to come in so instead of staying chained I took a lunch break (around 2 pm). I cruised the Holloway area and ran into Melissa. I wasn't looking for any action, it being broad daylight but figured it would be good to chat with her for a while. When she hopped in the car she looked and smelled very fresh. She told me that she broke up with her boyfriend (good news for guys who get hung up on that kind of thing) and that she was still clean (great news for those of us who don't like dealing with the bullshit that comes along with drug addiction). I do see her out from time to time and plan to pick her up again since there was a time when she gave the best BBBJ out there.Dreamed of Melissa just before Christmas and you have got to be kidding. She was bouncing around in the car and talking to herself. She was enthusiastic in a super phoney way but finished with her hand and then accused me of underpaying and reached into my pocket to get more money. I finally gave her some more money to get her out of the car. Horrible, would never repeat.

Orion262
12-30-13, 13:18
Got to work this morning and since only a couple of diehards were there until after the holidays I didn't stick around long. Came back through the zone around 10 am and saw an attractive brunette with glasses, thin, athletic build, well dressed, and probably in her late twenties near one of the auto parts stores. Wasn't sure what her deal was since it was that early and she looked the way she did but as I did a hard double. Take, she gave me the look so I doubled back where I found her waiting for me at the nearest corner. Picked her up and headed back to my place. She said her name was Alyssa and that she only comes out a couple times a week. A bit fidgety indicating drug issues but she was polite and friendly during our time together. She said she usually gets .6 or .65 for 50/50 but accepted the .4 I offered. Body was nice, and she kept her shirt on so I didn't see the tits. Her upper arm was really swollen but I ignored it and enjoyed the good BBBJ followed by mish. She gave a good performance which finished me off pretty fast. I got her digits and would be willing to share with senior members once I got her permission.

Velasco
12-31-13, 00:07
Dreamed of Melissa just before Christmas and you have got to be kidding. She was bouncing around in the car and talking to herself. She was enthusiastic in a super phoney way but finished with her hand and then accused me of underpaying and reached into my pocket to get more money. I finally gave her some more money to get her out of the car. Horrible, would never repeat.I think this is the same Melissa that you guys are talking about. WF, Brunette and skinny too. Like too many out there, I don't think she is all the way there mentally. As Bonneville said, she was "Talking to herself." I picked her up once, probably 3 years ago, and although she seemed clean, she could not put together a coherent sentence, so I quickly jettisoned things after driving for a few blocks and trying to get into a conversation. She actually did not complain about it, just got out of my car. There are several women out there that need to be on medication, and on more than one occasion I have had to do what I did with Melissa. I don't know about others but I can't get it up when the person is speaking total gibberish.

Vossen
01-01-14, 01:50
I haven't ventured out thru the Holloway st area in forever but tonight I took a cruse thru around 11:00 while I was on my way to the downtown bars. I saw a WSW who didn't even look like she was 18. Is that what's happening out there these days. I could be wrong but she looked like a minor to me.

I think this is the same Melissa that you guys are talking about. WF, Brunette and skinny too. Like too many out there, I don't think she is all the way there mentally. As Bonneville said, she was "Talking to herself." I picked her up once, probably 3 years ago, and although she seemed clean, she could not put together a coherent sentence, so I quickly jettisoned things after driving for a few blocks and trying to get into a conversation. She actually did not complain about it, just got out of my car. There are several women out there that need to be on medication, and on more than one occasion I have had to do what I did with Melissa. I don't know about others but I can't get it up when the person is speaking total gibberish.

NC Wanderer
01-01-14, 21:26
I pass through the zone around midday and normal closing time most day and have not seen anything that looked under aged. Stung out, zoned out, over weight, crack skinny, black, white, cute, ugly, but not under aged except for few kids with backpacks trying to get home safely.

NC.

I haven't ventured out thru the Holloway st area in forever but tonight I took a cruse thru around 11:00 while I was on my way to the downtown bars. I saw a WSW who didn't even look like she was 18. Is that what's happening out there these days. I could be wrong but she looked like a minor to me.

Velasco
01-02-14, 00:54
i echo the last poster. i don't think the person you saw, if she was indeed ****, was working. i doubt if a kid under 18 would last more than a few hours for one reason. there are cops on holloway 24/7. first, there is the police substation not far from the bp gas station, and there are cops driving around all day and all night.

funny story, i was actually once pulled over by a cop several years ago. i had some time on a lazy weekday afternoon and decided to cruise the holloway zone. i guess i was driving too slowly up and down the same streets, to the extent that a cop noticed my car. he claimed that this was a high gun / drug violence area that was under some sort of intense saturation and i was behaving suspiciously (or something like that). i did not get a ticket or warning or anything, as my license etc was in order. anyway, there are too many cops there for an **** girl to operate.

Ghost Traveler
01-02-14, 02:55
Dreamed of Melissa just before Christmas and you have got to be kidding. She was bouncing around in the car and talking to herself. She was enthusiastic in a super phoney way but finished with her hand and then accused me of underpaying and reached into my pocket to get more money. I finally gave her some more money to get her out of the car. Horrible, would never repeat.That means she's back on drugs again. When she's on that crap she can be totally unpredictable. Sorry you had a bad experience, she really can be good at times.

Happy Travels.

Ghost.

Triangleman
01-02-14, 16:36
A recent comment here reminded me that I never did post about Jennifer, as well as a few others picked up in the Durham zone, so here we go, although some of these encounters were months ago, probably between June and October.

3. Connie.

Saw her on Holloway too, though she told me she hangs out on Angier ave. As well. Picked her up on a warm summer night, and she was different in one way from other women out there. She smelled great, kinda like a stripper, I thought. She also must have just gotten her hair and nails done, had on a clean dress, nice sandals. She smoked and we had a nice conversation as I drove. I actually did not mind the smoking as I had my windows down anyway. Her face was not much to look at, speaking honestly. She had really sunken cheekbones and her eyes almost seemed to pop out of their sockets, teeth were decimated as I expected. I guess it is a good thing that sometimes we see these women at night. She is a blonde wf, about 5'4" and 120 pounds.

We get down to business and this is where it got better. Her body was banging, a size 2 with perky boobs, probably 32 C. Perfectly smooth, sweet smelling skin below the neck. No stretch marks or scars either. She gave me a long BJ, and rode me for a while before I got on top. All in all, a good experience but as we all know, the next time I see her it may be completely different. Have not seen her since, and the number she gave me no longer works. I am curious about the state of her body, how could someone be so different above and below the neck, is this because of meth? Any thoughts? Her face looked 45, her body looked 28.Velasco, I can certainly share your feelings about each of the three encounters. I have Courtney several times and she is usually clean, has a good attitude, and will do everything for a single Jackson. When clean, she may be the best "bargain" in the streets.

My main comment has to do with Connie. I first met her nearly 15 years ago. She was actually a very pretty woman at the time. Both her face and body were something to behold. She operated almost strictly on Angier and lived in a little house only a block from Angier. At the time, I made a point to see her at least twice a week. She and another SW, Mary, were cream of the crop both in terms of service and looks. Connie disappeared for a number of years and suddenly reappeared is her same spot on Angier during the summer of last year (2013). I believe she told me that she had moved to Rougemont and came back to Durham because she had been having a hard time and needed money. I was amazed at how much she had aged facially. Her face looked horrible and I barely recognized her until she hopped in my SUV. I almost passed on the opportunity but decided to proceed with the deed since I had known her in the past and knew that she needed money. Like you, I was totally surprised with how good she looked below her head. We had a great experience and she remarked that she wanted to do it in a way that I would never forget. I haven't forgotten. I last saw her near the beginning of November. She was on Holloway which was unusual for her. I picked her up and had another good experience. Moral: "You can't always judge the book by looking at the cover". I hope she is still around when I become a little more active.

Joe Looking
01-02-14, 21:38
i pass through the zone around midday and normal closing time most day and have not seen anything that looked under aged. stung out, zoned out, over weight, crack skinny, black, white, cute, ugly, but not under aged except for few kids with backpacks trying to get home safely.

nc.i can second this. the only time i ever see really young girls out in the area is when i drive through when the buses are dropping off, during summer time or when there is a school holiday and some of them are out late at night. even when i see them i don't recall ever seeing a young girl just standing out on the block like she was looking for work. they tend to either be doing something with friends or walking to wherever they are going. like someone else said, there is a police station really close by and i generally see a police car drive down holloway at least every 10 minutes or so. i've also noticed that there seems to be a few white university aged people who live in the area so maybe it was one of them.

i can think of one girl over the years who i know started when she was **** or at least i'm pretty sure she was 17 when i'm guessing a boyfriend turned her out. that said, if there were some young white chick out there i doubt she would be out there for long before someone in the neighborhood took her in or someone got her out on backpage.

Daddycool
01-07-14, 00:09
Looks like she's on Backpage now as Alexis.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/i-can-be-your-little-secret-22/14893508This chick does BBFS. I would avoid if that's not your thing.

Orion262
01-16-14, 21:54
I've seen this petite blonde chick walking up and down Holloway a number of times over the last couple of months between about 6 p and 8 p including tonight. That's all I know about her though because she walks FAST! I mean this girl really books. Every time I try to intercept her she's way down the road or I can't find her. Any ideas on who she is and what she's like? Sometimes she looks to be on her phone I'd describe her as cute with big eyes.

NC Wanderer
01-26-14, 22:33
I passed through Holloway tonight around 8:30 and unfortunately had to be somewhere. It was the first half decent weather in a long time and the ladies were out. I saw Cortney, Danielle, Pooh, 2 girls who's name I forget and two I had never seen out before.

Hope this is an omen for a good spring hunting season.

NC.

Orion262
02-05-14, 21:28
OK, so I finally caught up with the fast walker I mentioned a couple posts ago and it was Danielle. Cute chick by SW standards and pretty eager to please. However BJ was covered, she didn't seem to want to do mish, pretty ripe smell in doggie, and she seemed to discover she started her period right after the deed was done. Also she's recovering from a cold or something (I am too so that didn't put me off). Damage was .4 for half and half and despite all the negatives, she genuinely seemed to be into it herself as much or more than any SW I've been with. Requests to use my phone and run through the drive-thru for her to get some "food" at that place that used to be the sweepstakes place were a little sketchy.

NC Wanderer
02-05-14, 23:01
Danielle is one of the best of the Holloway girls. I have never been with her when there were odor issues, but that is the luck of the draw. As the bumper sticker says, sh*t happens. A little eye makeup and she could be more attractive, but she does have those big pussy lips that make FS fun. As for the food, almost any SW in the area will hope and try to get you to buy them food. I don't mind the food thing, it's just a form of charity you can't write off on your taxes, unless you are an accountant and then, who knows?

NC.

OK, so I finally caught up with the fast walker I mentioned a couple posts ago and it was Danielle. Cute chick by SW standards and pretty eager to please. However BJ was covered, she didn't seem to want to do mish, pretty ripe smell in doggie, and she seemed to discover she started her period right after the deed was done. Also she's recovering from a cold or something (I am too so that didn't put me off). Damage was .4 for half and half and despite all the negatives, she genuinely seemed to be into it herself as much or more than any SW I've been with. Requests to use my phone and run through the drive-thru for her to get some "food" at that place that used to be the sweepstakes place were a little sketchy.

Orion262
02-05-14, 23:49
Danielle is one of the best of the Holloway girls. I have never been with her when there were odor issues, but that is the luck of the draw. As the bumper sticker says, sh*t happens. A little eye makeup and she could be more attractive, but she does have those big pussy lips that make FS fun. As for the food, almost any SW in the area will hope and try to get you to buy them food. I don't mind the food thing, it's just a form of charity you can't write off on your taxes, unless you are an accountant and then, who knows?

NC.Actually I gave her a couple bananas and a soda from my place. Offered her a sandwich, chance to get cleaned up, etc. Too. I can't be sure but it seemed like they were selling something other than actual food out the drive thru in back of that place. All in all, a good time was had by all.

Having Fun Too
02-06-14, 13:16
I too met Danielle smell was strong but her service was Great I could not finish because of oder. She ask me for a five after service. When I was taking.

Her back she asked me to take her to the golden arches. Her order was five. She has a phone I have not tried her yet. I would like to see her again if the smell is cleaned up.

Later H.F.T.

Bonneville
02-11-14, 23:47
I too met Danielle smell was strong but her service was Great I could not finish because of oder. She ask me for a five after service. When I was taking.

Her back she asked me to take her to the golden arches. Her order was five. She has a phone I have not tried her yet. I would like to see her again if the smell is cleaned up.

Later H.F.T.I agree, she is nice, friendly and easy to talk to. Never had any odor issues with me but as was said before, may depend on her totm. She has some saggy tatas though. She stuffs them into a push up so she looks good with a shirt on. Haven't seen her lately on my rounds, but I have been out at strange times of day lately due to crazy schedule.

Triangleman
02-14-14, 02:54

Later H.F.T.I think her smell was just "one of those days". I have been seeing her off and on for at least five years and remember her being smelly only once. That was "one of those days".

NC Wanderer
02-27-14, 08:20
Has anyone seen a BSW called Ariel recently. She is a spinner and walked in the Briggs / Angier area. Her number no longer works and I would like to get in touch with her.

Thanks for any help.

NC.

Mark User
02-27-14, 17:10
Young woman shot on the street last night, corner of Holloway and Guthrie. Heavy police presence.

NC Wanderer
02-27-14, 23:21
It was Courtney, WSW, longish curly or kinky blond hair. Seemed nice but looked really haggard a early in the day a day or two ago.

RIP.

Young woman shot on the street last night, corner of Holloway and Guthrie. Heavy police presence.

Joe Looking
03-01-14, 14:01
It was Courtney, WSW, longish curly or kinky blond hair. Seemed nice but looked really haggard a early in the day a day or two ago.

RIP.Kind of youngish with glasses?

NC Wanderer
03-01-14, 15:33
Here is the new story link:

http://www.wbtv.com/story/24835087/1-dead-following-durham-shooting

NC.

Kind of youngish with glasses?

Velasco
03-01-14, 21:17
Here is the new story link:

http://www.wbtv.com/story/24835087/1-dead-following-durham-shooting

NC.Holloway is pretty very much on my ride home from work, so I occasionally drive through just to see what is out there even when I have no intention of picking someone up. Anyway, I noticed that she was ALWAYS out there and frequently the ONLY one on Holloway. This was the case even during the coldest nights of the "Polar Vortex." You might think that she would have a place to stay but apparently she did not have a place to go to. Sad story.

NC Wanderer
03-02-14, 17:20
I saw her a month or so ago. At that time she said she had a boy friend she stayed with. Like you say, the last few weeks she was out a lot.

NC.

Holloway is pretty very much on my ride home from work, so I occasionally drive through just to see what is out there even when I have no intention of picking someone up. Anyway, I noticed that she was ALWAYS out there and frequently the ONLY one on Holloway. This was the case even during the coldest nights of the "Polar Vortex." You might think that she would have a place to stay but apparently she did not have a place to go to. Sad story.

Velasco
03-12-14, 01:58
A while back I ran into a supposed UTR who went by the name Pansy. I believe she spelled it that way. Anyway, she is a WF, probably 44, long shiny black hair that went midway down her back. She is short, about 5'2" and a very nice body for a 44 yo. Curvy, probably a size 6 or 8 dress and nice tits. Pretty unblemished body, if there was any current drug use then it is probably just weed. She has had at least one kid, but a long time ago. Anyway, I saw her once, and it was an experience I want to repeat. We met nowhere near the zones but for someone who "Did not usually do this," she seemed to have a lot of knowledge about the game, the zones and the motels in Durham.

Anyway, she gave me a number that not surprisingly, does not work any more. I have tried it several times in the last month. If anyone here knows her, or has encountered her, I would love any tips on how to get hold of her. I would venture to guess she is not a UTR, but wanted to give me that impression. Feel free to pm.

In other news, I did run into another UTR a few weeks ago, this time in the Duke Park neighborhood. I saw her walking and offered her a ride home. We talked and by the time we were getting to her place I asked if she wanted to do something and she agreed. She was a tallish bf, about 5'8" and skinny, weighed no more than 125 pounds, I am sure as I was able to easily carry her around. She is a clone of Oscar winning actress Lupita Nyong'o. I initially guessed her age as 22, but she told me she was 27 and had even popped out a kid. I found that hard to believe as her body showed no signs, though she did not have much as far as boobs go. The best thing about this girl was that she gave an amazing bj, and completely deepthroated me. Seriously, her nose was pressed against my belly button while her tongue played around with my balls. She did not have much of a gag reflex, but her eyes did get very watery. Talk about PSE. It was amazing, I was in heaven.

The rest was great, it had actually been a while since I had been with someone I could easily pick up and spin around. Anyway, she told me she has some family drama, and proved to be hard to get hold of but I did see her a second time and it was just as good. I managed to get hold of her ten days ago and she told me she "Does not want to do this anymore." She said she now has a job, and is trying to take better care of herself and make better decisions for herself and her daughter too. I wished her the best and will not contact her again, but WOW.

This experience (And other recent ones) have made me reconsider my entire approach to the hobby. I tend to lean towards older, cougar, MILF types, but it seems that younger chicks give much better blowjobs. At least, that has been my experience recently.

CrazyCrazy5982
04-01-14, 13:04
Has anyone ran an cross Danielle lately I haven't seen her in a couple of months what about Brandi? I haven't seen her this year at all. She is short burnette with a tattoo on the right side of her forehead I believe it was stars.Brandi also went by page.

CrazyCrazy5982
04-01-14, 15:12
Holloway and angier are dead are there any other spots? Pm me thanks.

NC Wanderer
04-01-14, 20:31
Since Kourtney got shot the streets have been dead. All I've seen is the tall blond cash and dash be*tch and an ocassional maybe.

Warm weather usually brings them out. We shall see.

NC.

Has anyone ran an cross Danielle lately I haven't seen her in a couple of months what about Brandi? I haven't seen her this year at all. She is short burnette with a tattoo on the right side of her forehead I believe it was stars.Brandi also went by page.

Joe Looking
04-01-14, 23:07
Has anyone ran an cross Danielle lately I haven't seen her in a couple of months what about Brandi? I haven't seen her this year at all. She is short burnette with a tattoo on the right side of her forehead I believe it was stars.Brandi also went by page.I concur with NC Wanderer, the streets have been pretty dead. With the warm weather coming in that will hopefully change. I have seen Danielle from time to time during the daylight hours walking in the Halloway area. Last I knew she was staying at the budget and I have no reason to believe that has changed. Since there's usually a law man posted in the parking lot I would not advise cruising the budget parking lot. Since it's not the nicest place, unless you're hardcore I would not advise staying there. The chick in this ad http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/i-can-be-your-fantasy-22/16299112 is I'm pretty sure someone who does or did stay at the budget. If it's the person I think it is she used to go by E-Lo or Emily. You could probably set up an appointment and do the don't we know each other routine. You could then say Danielle was in her room when you saw her at the Budget and ask if she could set up a 3 some.

I haven't seen Brandi in a very long time. I haven't seen her cousin April for a while either. I haven't seen Holly who I'm pretty sure is Brandi's sister since December. I can't guarantee it, but the girl in this ad http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/the-best-starthick-ll-natural-redheded-snowbunniincll-in-durham-21/15574018 reminds me enough of April that it might be a sister or cousin. How you could parlay seeing her int getting in touch with Brandi I have no idea but she might make a good stand in.

Orion262
04-02-14, 02:42
Has anyone ran an cross Danielle lately I haven't seen her in a couple of months what about Brandi? I haven't seen her this year at all. She is short burnette with a tattoo on the right side of her forehead I believe it was stars.Brandi also went by page.Saw Danielle out there around 7 p on Tuesday. That was the first I'd seen her in a while. She looked good. I've noticed tall Jessica in the daylight hours over the last few weeks near the blue bodega and I picked up Jennifer Barret a couple weeks ago around 10 p on Angier. But yes, it's been pretty slow.

Bonneville
04-26-14, 22:25
Saw Danielle out there around 7 p on Tuesday. That was the first I'd seen her in a while. She looked good. I've noticed tall Jessica in the daylight hours over the last few weeks near the blue bodega and I picked up Jennifer Barret a couple weeks ago around 10 p on Angier. But yes, it's been pretty slow.Cruised through today around lunch time and no one out except a very old blond WSW wearing pink shorts. Don't know her name. She was with a 'handler' or 'agent' the whole time. In any case, did not stop.

Velasco
04-27-14, 01:41
Cruised through today around lunch time and no one out except a very old blond WSW wearing pink shorts. Don't know her name. She was with a 'handler' or 'agent' the whole time. In any case, did not stop.That is Diana (Not to be confused with Dana, who lived near the big church on Holloway). Diana is a long time Holloway veteran who I enjoyed seeing in the past, between her long disappearances from the streets. I am sure there are others here who would echo this report. She was quite the looker when her hair was longer and she had a little more weight on her. She was hands down the cleanest girl out there, talking about hygiene. I would call her sometimes and she would show up dolled up and sweet smelling, almost like a stripper. Her service was also pretty good too, but all that was back then. Please note my frequent use of the word WAS.

The handler is not a problem, I have talked to him in the past and sometimes she was out there without him. She also used to have a "Secretary" who answered her phone calls several years ago, when she was more fun to be with. I would call and they would tell me to wait for her at a certain place just off Holloway Street. 15 minutes later she would show up. When she was not available they would tell me so.

I would not recommend her now. Although her hygiene is still good, her face shows the wear and tear of being out in the streets and she is not as engaging as she was sexually. She is actually a bit of a dead fish now and even asked me to hurry up and finish the last time I saw her. Also, the phone guy, who was different from the handler on the street, is no linger available so that makes it harder to get hold of her. They really are two different people, having spoken to both in the past.

I don't really know how old Diana is, I think 48. I occasionally glance at the arrest mug shots online and I believe I saw her there perhaps 3 years ago. By the way, I have found out that a lot of these girls get arrested over and over, and hardly ever for solicitation. It is other issues like identity theft, shoplifting, assault, failure to return rental property and others.

Orion262
04-27-14, 14:10
There was a news report a couple weeks ago that Danielle allegedly stabbed some guy so she is probably gone for a while. Don't know if it was a john or what, just that it was reported to have happened in a car. I picked up tall Jessica about a week ago and her services were way better than my experience with her a couple years ago. Otherwise I've seen a few unfamiliar faces out there in the last couple weeks but nothing remarkable. I did see a reasonably cute brunette WSW standing and getting into some guy's car all the way back at Holloway and Alston. Plus I've seen some BSW activity at Fayetteville and Umstead so there are a few other spots to check.

CrazyCrazy5982
04-29-14, 21:50
There was a news report a couple weeks ago that Danielle allegedly stabbed some guy so she is probably gone for a while. Don't know if it was a john or what, just that it was reported to have happened in a car. I picked up tall Jessica about a week ago and her services were way better than my experience with her a couple years ago. Otherwise I've seen a few unfamiliar faces out there in the last couple weeks but nothing remarkable. I did see a reasonably cute brunette WSW standing and getting into some guy's car all the way back at Holloway and Alston. Plus I've seen some BSW activity at Fayetteville and Umstead so there are a few other spots to check.Thanks for the info. I have rode through a couple of times each week seen one BSW on Holloway today and that is the first I've seen since Courtney was shot.

Joe Looking
04-30-14, 08:35
There was a news report a couple weeks ago that Danielle allegedly stabbed some guy so she is probably gone for a while. Don't know if it was a john or what, just that it was reported to have happened in a car. I picked up tall Jessica about a week ago and her services were way better than my experience with her a couple years ago. Otherwise I've seen a few unfamiliar faces out there in the last couple weeks but nothing remarkable. I did see a reasonably cute brunette WSW standing and getting into some guy's car all the way back at Holloway and Alston. Plus I've seen some BSW activity at Fayetteville and Umstead so there are a few other spots to check.Do tell about Jessica. I've picked her up twice in my life and both times she was terrible, an experience that others on this board have echoed. I have seen her out a lot during the day so maybe her improved performance is the result of necessity?

SkidRow
04-30-14, 15:58
Had no luck and Holloway st, It is a mess with construction. Cruised through about 4.00 pm.

Orion262
05-01-14, 00:59
Do tell about Jessica. I've picked her up twice in my life and both times she was terrible, an experience that others on this board have echoed. I have seen her out a lot during the day so maybe her improved performance is the result of necessity?The other time I was with her (2 years ago), she was inflexible on positions and rushed saying, "Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Finally I lied and said I was at which point she pushed me off. This time there was no rushing and she offered different positions to suit me. Overall it was just a much better experience. Interestingly, she remembered me and that she was especially dope sick during our other encounter. I remembered that part about the last time too.

CrazyCrazy5982
05-04-14, 15:36
Ran into her yesterday around 3 pm Holloway and Briggs. She is a tall dirtyblonde hair very slim with glasses and straight long hair. She smelled good and was clean.cbjtc was great unrushed and she had very friendly attitude. When I picked her up she was walking with a short burnette I didn't get her name but I was offered a round with both...enjoyed myself anyways.

Velasco
05-11-14, 01:46
I've been busy on multiple fronts, just getting round to reporting. I saw this random chick last Saturday night. I saw a movie and then fell asleep on my couch, waking up at around 4 am and horny as fuck. I decided to cruise around and see who was out there. It was partly usual crowd on Holloway and immediate areas. I rolled up to a chick or two that I had not see before but they were reeking of alcohol so I did not even let them into my car. I don't think I have ever been out there after 4 am.

I decided to drive around adjoining streets and saw this chick walking by the corner of Geer St. And Miami Blvd. She was by the gas station and was walking towards Cheek Road. I would put her age as 22, with a few acne scars still lingering. She was white, shoulder length reddish-brown hair and skinny but not in an emaciated or drug fuelled manner. Basically, just a skinny ass white girl I had never seen before in Durham. She had on a large backpack and was smoking, definitely not intoxicated. I asked her if she needed a ride. She said she actually wanted to go in the opposite direction and after driving for a few blocks and chatting I asked her if she wanted to do something.

She said yes, and I turned to drive to my place. I asked her to leave her backpack in my car. She was clean as far as hygiene goes and when she undressed, had clear skin (A few tatoos), an almost tomboyish figure, and was pretty flat chested. She gave me an awesome BJ before I put on a cover and slipped into her. She immediately wrapped her arms and legs around me and engaged in a light French kiss. I have to say, you can feel someone's body react to every push and thrust when they weigh around 115 lbs. I really did not last long with her and she really got into things.

She wanted me to drive her to one of the streets near the Beauty World on Avondale ave. She said her friend was waiting for her there and sure enough, some other chick was standing there. She gave me her number, asked that I call her again and I said I definitely would. I never got around to asking what she was doing walking around after 4 am with a backpack. I tried calling her last night and a few times today and guess what, the number is disconnected. WTF is up with these chicks! This is the second chick I have met out there that is not a hardcore SW who hangs out in the zones, but cannot keep a working number. I think she told me her name was Emma. If anyone here has seen her, give her a shot as she is worth the trouble.

Bottom line, take some time to drive through areas that are a little outside of the "Zones" and you never know what you might find.

CrazyCrazy5982
05-22-14, 10:33
Ran into her yesterday around 3 pm Holloway and Briggs. She is a tall dirtyblonde hair very slim with glasses and straight long hair. She smelled good and was clean.cbjtc was great unrushed and she had very friendly attitude. When I picked her up she was walking with a short burnette I didn't get her name but I was offered a round with both...enjoyed myself anyways.So when I had my first run in with her she told me her name was Jenifer. Ran across her again yesterday to my surprise she said her name was jessica and wow was her attitude different the time before she was great good attitude and friendly.This time she was just plain out hateful. She was complaining of me being cheap when it came to a CBJ. Somehow when she got in the car she expected twice what she asked before. I told her to get out, never again.

SkidRow
05-30-14, 19:23
Riding on Holloway and seen these girl's walking around, and LEO was out in force,5 cruiser in less than 2 trips. Sorry for picture quality.

Orion262
05-31-14, 15:55
Riding on Holloway and seen these girl's walking around, and LEO was out in force,5 cruiser in less than 2 trips. Sorry for picture quality.The second pic is Ashley (sometimes Alexis on BP). I saw her out there earlier today too. Jennifer be. Was in the same area around the same time looking rough as she usually does. Also a BSW wearing a thong in a completely see through pink dress at Fayetteville and Umstead. Body was an 8, face was a 2. Didn't stop for any of them. It's a nice day out there tho.

Grsmnky
06-19-14, 23:43
Took a ride down Holloway Tues. Night to see if anyone was out, pickings were slim, just saw three BSW one was not bad to look at one was a little bigger than I prefer and the other looked wasted, mind you this was rolling about 30 mph, I did see Jessica out Sunday night as I cut through to get back to main, she is still looking good, I've met her but never had the pleasure of her company, I have heard mixed reviews though.

Be careful out there play safe!

Velasco
06-27-14, 04:23
She has been spending a lot of time on Holloway recently, though I have never sought her company. Pretty much every time I cruise through she is out there at night, and could be anywhere from the BP gas station on the corner of Holloway and Alston to the Budget motel by the Hwy 70 intersection, which is quite a bit of territory.

She has an old ad on Backpage that is still good. There is a positive review of her in the BP section here from August 2013. If I was to see her, I would probably meet her on Holloway as opposed to trying to get hold of her through Backpage. Short black female, has her hair in braids at the moment, wears short dresses a whole lot, which is not common with the SW demographic. Question, anybody seen her recently, as in 2014?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hotyoung-sexy-and-sweet-dark-chocolate-23/14005142

NC Wanderer
06-27-14, 06:41
That is Pooh, has it tattooed on her lower back. I have picked her up a couple of times this year. Nice little body and up for about anything. Seems to always have a frown but I have found her attitude to be good. Usually stays at the Budget.

NC.

She has been spending a lot of time on Holloway recently, though I have never sought her company. Pretty much every time I cruise through she is out there at night, and could be anywhere from the BP gas station on the corner of Holloway and Alston to the Budget motel by the Hwy 70 intersection, which is quite a bit of territory.

She has an old ad on Backpage that is still good. There is a positive review of her in the BP section here from August 2013. If I was to see her, I would probably meet her on Holloway as opposed to trying to get hold of her through Backpage. Short black female, has her hair in braids at the moment, wears short dresses a whole lot, which is not common with the SW demographic. Question, anybody seen her recently, as in 2014?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hotyoung-sexy-and-sweet-dark-chocolate-23/14005142

CrazyCrazy5982
06-27-14, 22:10
Cruised Holloway yesterday late evening. I saw a couple of BSW one was pooh I do not know the other one. I saw one WSW on hydepark I've never seen before she had brown curly hair very skinny early 20's and a horrible face OMG she was fugly. I also saw a hot latina chick between Guthrie and Briggs headed towards 70. I circled around and she walked across Briggs straight in front of me. She glanced at me but didn't give me the feeling she was a SW. She dressed like she was though. This girl was 20 -24 at the most with brown straight hair and she was beautiful. Has anyone seen here?

Grsmnky
07-09-14, 00:07
Took a roll through the loop today about 5, a different time of day for me, nobody in view I guess it was just too dang hot out there, temp. Not LEO.

Orion262
07-13-14, 14:15
Took a roll through the loop today about 5, a different time of day for me, nobody in view I guess it was just too dang hot out there, temp. Not LEO.To my surprise I saw Danielle out there yesterday and once before about a week ago. Ashley's been around less I think because she's been on BP recently as Summer but I saw her out yesterday too. I picked her up for the second time a few weeks ago. According to her anything is on the menu for the right price including greek. The standard up-charge was. 20 when I saw her over the initial. 40.

I Haven't seen Jessica around for a while--If you monitor the online Durham arrest reports, they usually aren't around for a period of time following an incident. I can't say anything about what's been going on out there after 9 pm tho. But yes, it seems pretty dead.

Bonneville
07-16-14, 20:01
[Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.

Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

Thanks!

Bonneville
07-16-14, 20:08
[Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.

Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

Thanks!

CrazyCrazy5982
07-16-14, 20:17
I saw Jessica Tuesday Holloway and Guthrie. I didn't stop because the storm was starting. Around 430 pm.

NC Wanderer
07-17-14, 20:13
No. Who did you see look like?

I saw Jessica Tuesday Holloway and Guthrie. I didn't stop because the storm was starting. Around 430 pm.

Grsmnky
07-22-14, 19:05
I took the loop yesterday (Tuesday) after work, about 5:30 saw 3 girls one was a BSW a little bigger than I like, so I passed, and one WSW standing with a BSW near that blue store with the fence around it, traffic was kind of thick so I had to pass and loop around unfortunately they were gone when I returned. Both were thin and looked good from the truck, thinner, white girl had thick curly hair mostly brownish but looked like some lighter roots growing out, wouldn't mind meeting her, any info is helpful, black girl was good-looking too, longer braided hair, I bet she'd be fun to meet with as well.

If they sound familiar let me know.

Ronnor
07-25-14, 07:46
Rounded up in Durham yesterday. Be careful out there.

CrazyCrazy5982
07-25-14, 10:37
No. Who did you see look like?Looked just like her considering she's been in my car several times. She waived and tried to stop me.

NC Wanderer
07-30-14, 18:47
If you have not noticed, quite a few of the Holloway ladies are on a forced vacation. Care should be taken on the guys and girls side. There is a major police offensive continuing on. Watch your six.

NC.

GrayShades
07-30-14, 18:53
I have read a bunch of reports about her. Is she as good as they say and what's her going rate if anyone has seen her lately?

Velasco
07-31-14, 15:38
I have read a bunch of reports about her. Is she as good as they say and what's her going rate if anyone has seen her lately?Where did you read these multiple reports that say she was good? The only thing that is good is her looks, she is as good looking as a SW in Durham can get. Everything else about her is definitely below average. Her attitude and service are not good, something many here have testified. Please let us know where these outstanding reports of Jessica are, I would love to see them.

NC Wanderer
07-31-14, 19:33
If you really enjoy the cash and dash routine then tall Jessica is your girl!

NC.

I have read a bunch of reports about her. Is she as good as they say and what's her going rate if anyone has seen her lately?

Triangleman
08-01-14, 19:02
If you really enjoy the cash and dash routine then tall Jessica is your girl!

NC.I couldn't help but laugh at the prospect that someone saw nice reports on Jessica. I can say she is attractive but can say nothing positive beyond that. After two bad experiences, I simply drive on by.

Grsmnky
08-06-14, 16:14
If indeed we are all speaking of the same Jessica, my experience was not the greatest, the first time was her cash and dash, but I was all about second chances so I gave her another shot, and had an issue and couldn't go through with it, after seeing those boobs though I might want to try again LOL.

NC Wanderer
08-13-14, 21:55
Since back from her vacation, tall Jessica is now a redhead. Looks great, but I will keep my money in my pocket. I just can't quite trust a known thief.

NC.

If indeed we are all speaking of the same Jessica, my experience was not the greatest, the first time was her cash and dash, but I was all about second chances so I gave her another shot, and had an issue and couldn't go through with it, after seeing those boobs though I might want to try again LOL.

Velasco
08-14-14, 02:18
I wanted to alert people to the presence of another, albeit less active zone out there. It is the area around Lakewood shopping center.

I would say the area on Chapel Hill Road, beginning at the Lakewood YMCA, going past the shopping center all the way to the intersection of Chapel Hill Road. And Morehead ave. The "Zone" continues onto Morehead ave. And runs about 5 blocks until you get to your very first stoplight. So basically that part of Chapel Hill road and Morehead avenue across from the cemetery definitely has chicks working. The streets off Morehead ave. Directly across from the cemetery definitely have chicks working, but there are also kids and families, so exercise discretion when driving through.

I happened to have met two women in the last year or so. I did not pick them up on that stretch of roads, but when I drove them home they both lived really near there. Their experiences were ok, nothing special and I did not plan to repeat. I drove by there late one night this summer and saw one of them with a friend. I have also seen 5 other women there, including one fairly tall (probably 5'10" or close) black female with an elegant walk. There is also another fairly young chick who walks around in a white sports bra. I briefly picked her up, claiming I was one my way to the 24 hour convenient store across the street from Lakewood shopping center and would only offer her a ride there. I did not get a good vibe, so I did not try anything with her.

I do not believe these are Holloway St. Veterans, and they seem to be a less drugged out than the Holloway St. Crowd. Before anybody curses me out, there is some police presence already there, not as heavy as Holloway, but the cops already know there are chicks working those streets. I hope others can check this scene out.

Fatboy9
08-16-14, 13:48
Decided to cruise the zone today during lunchtime and damn glad I did. Came across this decent looking Hispanic girl looking for a ride. She was very eager to please and did a mighty fine job too.

CrazyCrazy5982
08-22-14, 15:40
Hello everyone, I was out cruising the zone today and at the intersection of Holloway and driver Street I observed 2 white females talking to someone in a black pickup truck. I circled around and came back on the girls when I pass back by the girls were standing alone on the corner and the black pickup truck was parked up the hill on driver Street but still in view of the girls The windows on the truck were black very black. I left and came bacrk I'd say 20 minutes later this time coming up driver Street. When I passed by the black truck there was definitely somebody inside. The truck was very clean. I've never seen it there before and the girls were very good looking one was a Burnett with a slightly red tint shoulder length hair the other was a blonde she was very tall curly hair no glasses I am 100 percent sure this is not Jessica. The blonde in my opinion was at least a 9. Maybe I'm wrong but it just didn't feel right. I've never seen those girls before o that truck. I think we might have a undercover sting going on here be careful out there.

Most High
08-22-14, 20:27
Crazy your right. Those 2 been on that corner most of the day. Please don't fall for those 2. They are wearing high heels, LOL And the cop in the truck is in uniform. He had the window down when I rolled by. I live in the zone, please trust me. They picked up a few SW so now they are looking to catch us.

Ronnor
08-23-14, 07:19
Crazy your right. Those 2 been on that corner most of the day. Please don't fall for those 2. They are wearing high heels, LOL And the cop in the truck is in uniform. He had the window down when I rolled by. I live in the zone, please trust me. They picked up a few SW so now they are looking to catch us.For Solicitation yesterday! Be Careful Out There!

CrazyCrazy5982
08-23-14, 23:09
Crazy your right. Those 2 been on that corner most of the day. Please don't fall for those 2. They are wearing high heels, LOL And the cop in the truck is in uniform. He had the window down when I rolled by. I live in the zone, please trust me. They picked up a few SW so now they are looking to catch us.I knew something was up. The girls looked way to good for that location. Always trust your gut feeling, if you don't feel right keep moving. I have been at this for 13 years and one thing I have learned is that I do not pick up a SW the first time I see her. If I see her out working several times then I stop and check her out. One thing is for sure you won't see those girls out there again. There's no telling where they were from. I'm giving that area a rest for a while to much going on. I tried the chapel hill Road Lakewood area mentioned in other post but no luck. I think maybe I was to early but my schedule has been crazy this week.

CrazyCrazy5982
08-23-14, 23:12
Decided to cruise the zone today during lunchtime and damn glad I did. Came across this decent looking Hispanic girl looking for a ride. She was very eager to please and did a mighty fine job too.Awesome. Where did you find her? I have always had a thing for young legal aged latina chicks but have never had a opportunity. If anyone can hook me up let me know. Later.

Grsmnky
08-24-14, 23:45
Took a roll thru the zone Sunday about 11 pm two smoking hot ladies near the blue store on the auto zone end, way to convenient I was too sketched out with all the LEO action, kept rolling to the other end, a very skinny girl with extremely curly hair about mid way down her back was chillin in the bus stop, she flagged at me so I looped around, I saw uncle LEO on the loop so I freaked and went home, he probably had nothing to do with her, I was just too paranoid at this point.

BTW thanks to admin for the status upgrade

Velasco
08-25-14, 02:33
Awesome. Where did you find her? I have always had a thing for young legal aged latina chicks but have never had a opportunity. If anyone can hook me up let me know. Later.I don't know of another Latina, unless it is someone new. Sandy is someone you want to avoid. I have talked to her a couple of times in the past, and did not even let her get into my car. She looks tantalizing when she wears that short denim skirt in the summer, though. She was high when I talked to her one time and the other time she told me she had not slept for 3 days. If I could summarize her, I would say she looks good from far but is far from good. She has been picked up by uncle leo at least once in the last few months. If you have time to scroll through the pics on WRAL.com I am sure you will see her pic.

Of course, if this is a different Latina I want to know too.

Triangleman
08-25-14, 12:07
I was out in the zone for awhile last night. I ran into Sandy, a Mexican lady who also speaks perfect english. She was very attractive a year ago but the drugs and streets have not been very kind to her the past year. She is still a good person though desperate at times. She looked absolutely horrible last night and I decided to try something different. She introduced me to Maria about a year ago and I had a fantastic time before Maria disappeared and Sandy claimed not to know where she went. This could actually be the case. At any rate, I decided to ask Sandy if she had another friend. I told her that I wouild give her a Jackson if she would turn me on to an accomodating friend. She had me park around the street and was back in about seven minutes with a relatively attractive, though slightly overweight, Mexican lady who introduced herself as April! What a load of bunk! I seriously doubt if April was her real name and she actually confessed to knowing a "white" April but still maintained that she was also April. I gave Sandy a Jackson and I was off to my spot with "April". We started with her giving me a BBBJ that was merely average and paled in comparison to her friend Sandy. She had a very tight pussy that had me fighting to avoid cumming too fast. I gave her two jacksons but don't really know if I would repeat. I asked how I could get in touch and she told me to ask Sandy. I am sure Sandy would want a Jackson for a finder's fee.

Triangleman
08-25-14, 12:40
I don't know of another Latina, unless it is someone new. Sandy is someone you want to avoid. I have talked to her a couple of times in the past, and did not even let her get into my car. She looks tantalizing when she wears that short denim skirt in the summer, though. She was high when I talked to her one time and the other time she told me she had not slept for 3 days. If I could summarize her, I would say she looks good from far but is far from good. She has been picked up by uncle leo at least once in the last few months. If you have time to scroll through the pics on WRAL.com I am sure you will see her pic.

Of course, if this is a different Latina I want to know too.Velasco, I read this after my "Bunk" post. I believe I remember turning you on to another Latina lady named Atiqah a couple of years ago and she was like Sandy in many ways. In particular, she was very nice to look at from afar but relatively unappealing up close. They both were very attractive when they first hit the street and a short time in the streets reaked havoc on their looks. They both also seem to have thrown sanitation to the wind after spending time on drugs. There IS another Latina. She appeared to be very attractive the two times I saw her. She got scooped up both times as I circled trying to make a decision to stop. I started being more careful about Latina ladies after a couple of encounters with "Doris" a couple years ago. I discovered that Doris was a shemale the second time I saw her / him. I was actually looking for the "new" Latina last night when I ran into Sandy who set me up with "April".

Speaking of Atiqah, has anyone seen her the past year?

Velasco
08-26-14, 02:31
No I have not seen Attiqah in like forever, perhaps 2011, I don't think I ever saw her more than twice anyway. She was quite a bit older than many of the chicks out there, which was not an issue for me. Among other things, she claimed her body was just not up for the flexibility / sexual acrobatics that I wanted. I have hooked up with older women before, but she whined about her knees and hips getting old. Add to that, she had some hygiene issues so I stopped calling her, when she started calling me and I told her to bugger off. Maybe the next time I see Sandy I will ask her about other Latinas. I did ask her before and she told me she was the only one out there.

I will take a break from trying to meet someone new out in the Holloway area zone for now, the recent uncle LEO activity has me a little worried. I will stick to trying to pick up the random chick I see walking here and there outside of any "Zones". She might be genuinely seeking a ride, but who knows how the conversation will go by the time we get to her destination. I recently saw a chick at a bus station late on a Sunday night. I am pretty sure the buses don't run past 7 pm on Sundays, but that thought did not occur to me until much later. Although these non-pro / utr chicks tend not to last, you occasionally land one that turns out to be pretty good for a few rounds. They frequently have no reliable phone # and their addresses change, so even if you want to see her again, you have no idea how to find her. They tend to have quite a bit of drama in their lives.

A few days ago, I offered a late night ride to a 24-ish black chick that was walking along Duke St. We talked a little, I pretended not to know where Holloway St. Was when she said she lived near there. She soon started begging me for a few dollars and I said no as I sensed her vibe was not a good one and did not make any offers. Turned out she lived not far from the BP on the corner of Holloway and Alston. I don't believe I have seen her on Holloway.

Horluvr
08-27-14, 13:33
Cruised thru the Holloway zone around lunchtime today and ran across a fresh face- Chloe said she was 23 she was tall and quite thin with long brownish black hair. She had on quite large sunglasses so I couldn't get a great look at her face but I did notice what might have been a cleft pallet not sure. She said she just moved here from Brooklyn and was just trying to earn some gas money. I broke her off a couple of Jackson's for some the best head that I have had in quite a while. She lives close to the zone but I'm not sure how often she will be out and about- if you catch her out she is definitely worth picking up- she seemed like a sweetheart be nice!

Orion262
08-27-14, 19:11
Two unfamiliar, attractive white chicks on Holloway near Guthrie just now looks very much like a sting in light of recent events.

ManFourGfe
08-27-14, 22:04
Cruised the "Zone" just before the lunch hour today. I saw the infamous now red head Jessica and I believe the vet of veterans Sandy (shaved head? I Picked up neither. The donut brigade was minimal as I believe the "hot now" sign was lite up. Though I did see bicyclers with females at the BP taking a break. Overall, best bet is the utr / random chick mentioned previously, thanks Velasco and Horluvr.

Peace and watch your Six.

NC Wanderer
08-27-14, 22:36
Agreed. Two white girls trying to look trashy, one blond one red to burnt red hair at Holloway and Briggs. Not giving the expected looks we see around 5:30 pm. Be aware,

Two unfamiliar, attractive white chicks on Holloway near Guthrie just now looks very much like a sting in light of recent events.

Grsmnky
08-27-14, 22:49
Two unfamiliar, attractive white chicks on Holloway near Guthrie just now looks very much like a sting in light of recent events.This could be the same two I reported about on Sunday, I hope this uncle LEO threat goes away soon I'm getting restless, LOL!

Member #1552
08-27-14, 23:29
This could be the same two I reported about on Sunday, I hope this uncle LEO threat goes away soon I'm getting restless, LOL!I saw them also, today about 1530, also saw the black truck with dark windows. Oddly they were at the window of the black truck talking and then the truck left. I saw the truck head out of the zone. Did not see any other vehicles providing overwatch. I'm not intimidated by LEO and don't care if they stop me for no reason, "I'm not the one" so I circled the area looking for more info. If these girls are part of a LEO sting where did they get them? Seem too young to be undercover.

They looked REALLY good BTW.

Velasco
08-28-14, 01:33
I am almost 100% sure the chick you saw with a shaved head is Connie. She is apparently very much a veteran of the Durham scene. My best experience with her was my very first one probably 2 years ago (Surprise, surprise). I wrote about it here if you want to scroll through a few pages. I saw her one other time since when she had cut her hair shorter, though not like now when she has a completely unattractive butch look. The second experience was full of whining. A few weeks ago, I talked to her outside one of the convenient stores on Holloway. She saw me and immediately assumed I wanted to do something, but I just blew her off.

She does have one redeeming quality, she has good hygiene, so is always clean and sweet smelling.

To the person who met Chloe, how about throwing out a few more details about her so others may identify her when we do see her. Any phone # to share? There have been quite a few faces on Holloway this summer, several of them kinda young looking (18-24). I have not pulled the trigger on any of them, so I don't know. I have to say, one thing about the uptick in uncle Leo activity has been the opportunity to see clear pics of these chicks. Some of them you only see out there at night and you can't really tell what they look like. A few of them just turn their heads sideways to avoid your headlights or are always wearing baseball caps/ hoodies. I always avoid those, but when they get arrested and you see their faces, you know why they try to hide.

Then again, a lot of these women are constantly getting arrested for other offenses like shoplifting, identity theft, assault etc. so if you keep an eye on the pics on wral.com you get to see what they look like eventually. Everyone stay safe out there.

SailorSam
08-28-14, 13:03
I just did a quick run through of the mugshots on the WRAL website. Five SWs arrested yesterday (8/27) and 14 mongers arrested last Friday (8/22). I'd like to think all our forum regulars know how to avoid getting snagged, but do be careful!

Grsmnky
09-01-14, 22:26
Did a ride thru Holloway about 9:30 no one out but a tall thin straight haired black girl, though I use that term loosely looks very masculine to me, not planning to stop and find out any time soon either!

Joe Looking
09-10-14, 00:15
I've cruised through several times the past few weeks and not seen much action. About a month ago I did run into a WSW on my way to work. She went by Danielle (not the youngish one so often reviewed). This one was mid 30's and still pretty cute given the area. I hit a bit of a jackpot as when we got to her friends place they were willing to do a double BJ for. 2 each. The friend ran a bit of the rush game but Danielle soldiered on which got her an extra. 2 in exchange for some time between the sugarwalls. I did get a phone number for them that I will give to senior members.

NightTraveler
09-10-14, 02:08
I gave Chloe a call today, when she answered said she was in Buffalo NY working backpage now, said she would be back at some point. Not holding my breath. Here is her Link http://buffalo.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/visiting-angel-here-to-enchant-you-21/15022525.

CrazyCrazy5982
09-16-14, 08:35
Tried the zone yesterday midday. All is quiet. I'm not seeing anyone out at all. During Times like these it would be nice to have some phone numbers.

NC Wanderer
09-16-14, 18:10
Almost all of the regulars are on a forced vacation. I count 10 today. It will be interesting how active LEO will be when the get out in a week or two.

NC.

Tried the zone yesterday midday. All is quiet. I'm not seeing anyone out at all. During Times like these it would be nice to have some phone numbers.

CrazyCrazy5982
10-02-14, 16:17
I just saw Jessica she is in her normal zone. Her visit with LEO must be over.

Orion262
10-02-14, 21:36
I just saw Jessica she is in her normal zone. Her visit with LEO must be over.I saw her out there today too. Thought she was looking possibly pregnant. I haven't seen much else recently. There was a cute WSW on Hardee St a couple weeks ago but I don't know who she was and I haven't seen her since. Saw Jennifer at the hotdog place on Angier today too but she was looking a little rougher than usual.

Grsmnky
10-04-14, 11:43
Went on the rounds last night, I saw one BSW, she looked cute enough, I looped the block for another look and she was walking up the other side of the street, I thought there might be a chance to catch her at the light so I didn't turn, she ducked into a patch of trees just before the corner, I crossed over and didn't see her come out, guess I missed my chance.

How much longer are they stuck on uncle LEO's vacation, this lack of "fun" sux.

Just sayin'.

Grsmnky
10-19-14, 23:53
On the way home tonight I decided to take the chance, on Holloway and Guthrie I met Melissa, petite, nice size rack, polite, I think I've found a winner.

NightTraveler
11-01-14, 04:02
If so I have picked her up once she was pretty fun and easy to talk to. Side of the road quick pop nothing to special, normal rates did apply. YMMV 350320.

Spooner Strum
11-02-14, 10:44
If so I have picked her up once she was pretty fun and easy to talk to. Side of the road quick pop nothing to special, normal rates did apply. YMMV 350320.No idea, but I did see her last week sitting on the steps near that bull church on holloway.

Speaking of which, there are some sketchy girls working that road. Don't partake myself, but always interesting to see.

Velasco
11-03-14, 02:03
Yes, she is not new, the one with glasses and a nerdy brunette look. She has been spoken of many times in the past. I kinda think she has some mental problems, and some here have mentioned her not being all the way there upstairs. My one experience with her was very brief, I guess I must have caught her on a bad day. She jumped in my car in the area by the auto shops on Holloway and was simply talking gibberish. After driving for a block or two I just told her to get out and she did. End of story, I don't plan to pick her up again. I guess those posting were lucky to catch her on a good day, I was not.

Most High
11-03-14, 14:41
Saw Melissa last night. Got half and half for. 40. Picked her up on holloway. She had a safe spot to go to but said she was moveing out today. She was friendly and easy to talk too. Pussy was dry as baby powder but the head was good. I'd give her another shot if none of my regulars were around. Little lube goes a long way.

NightTraveler
11-05-14, 05:48
Recently found a old one named Judy I had seen from 3 years ago or so. She was walking down by Angier, on the bigger side. Don't like them whale size but, she was acceptable in a pinch. Anyhow found a secluded location and for. 4 I got everything. Covered, from beginning to end. Started with a slow head then slowly worked it down her throat for about 10 minutes. Then pounded her doggie style for a bit then popped and left her off again by that hotdog stand. I haven't seen her again since but I'm sure she's around. Also side note, feel like I've found more then my fair share around Leon street, mostly WSW. Occasionally there will be the random ones by guess road. Thats where I would randomly see Diamond, but haven't seen her in a while.

NightTraveler
11-05-14, 06:06
OK most of us know there are the usual spots, and the hit or miss spots. I have found however there are a few spots where they have been pretty good to check even if not on a regular basis, such as the BP on 15-501 going towards Chapel Hill. I have on more then on occasion spotted a WSW hanging around there, or the occasional girl down on her luck, or maybe needing a ride. These are rare but do happen. Anyhow quick observation today, drove by (on the 4th) and saw a woman who I did not investigate because I was late from lunch. But she was a brunette about 5'5, looked young 30's. Standing at the corner not intending to cross just standing there. A moment later someone honked as they turned and pulled in to the gas station and she ran across the lanes of traffic and got in to this car and drove off. Just a reminder to keep your eyes open.

Velasco
11-06-14, 02:11
The aforementioned intersection of 15-501 and Garrett road is an occasional alternative. There are some cheap apartments right across from the BP gas station, I forget the name but I have seen chicks in that area that I recognized as having seen on Holloway in the past. She is not someone with whom I had ever tried anything, but had definitely seen her on Holloway / the Budget motel / Angier ave. Like someone else said, there may also just be random chicks looking for a ride. I myself have actually offered rides to women who turned out to be looking for just that. Of course, once you pick up a chick that is seriously just looking for a ride you can't kick her out.

Unfortunately for me I rarely drive to that part of Durham anymore but if one does, it would not hurt to drive all the way down Garrett Road to the intersection of Garrett / University.

Spooner Strum
12-13-14, 16:20
Saw Melissa last night. Got half and half for. 40. Picked her up on holloway. She had a safe spot to go to but said she was moveing out today. She was friendly and easy to talk too. Pussy was dry as baby powder but the head was good. I'd give her another shot if none of my regulars were around. Little lube goes a long way.She was out on Friday waving at cars, right as the cops drove by.

CrazyCrazy5982
12-15-14, 00:21
Here lately I've been striking out some kinda bad. The usual spot has been dead when I've rolled through. Looked through the post and have tried the 501 spot and the chapel hill rd strip as mentioned before with no luck. I saw one BSW on Holloway but I'm not interested in that one. Like to find a WSW or latina if possible no offense intended.

SailorSam
12-15-14, 14:44
With a lot of the Backpage girls offering a quick visit for $40, I don't see the appeal of crossing for SW's any more.

Meeting a BP girl in her hotel room is a lot less risky and a lot more comfortable.

Joe Looking
12-15-14, 20:50
Sam makes a good point about the low prices on backpage. I can't speak for other guys but for me the thrill of the hunt is still there. I like nothing better than getting that look from a SW, looping around looking for LEO and then picking her up.

Speaking of streetwalkers I did see Jessica (the one with the big ears who likes to rush) today. She gave me the smile but as I know what she's about I kept it moving, grabbed a burger and went back to work.

The War Host
12-16-14, 02:27
Sam makes a good point about the low prices on backpage. I can't speak for other guys but for me the thrill of the hunt is still there. I like nothing better than getting that look from a SW, looping around looking for LEO and then picking her up.

Speaking of streetwalkers I did see Jessica (the one with the big ears who likes to rush) today. She gave me the smile but as I know what she's about I kept it moving, grabbed a burger and went back to work.I've often thought the exact same thing. Every time I think of just spending a few dollars more and calling a BP girl, I remember Sam Niell's line from Jurasic Park, "T-Rex doesn't want to be fed, he wants to hunt"!

Most High
12-17-14, 02:06
Had a dream Uncle LEO and his Nieces were on Holloway right now (1 am) playing cops and robbers. You guys should find another place to play tonight.

CrazyCrazy5982
01-06-15, 19:14
I have rode through my normal spots that I usually score some action and it seems uncle LEO has cleaned them out completely. I am not seeing any of the usual providers at all. I know the backpage providers are much safer than picking uP a SW however I just don't enjoy it as much. Maybe they are all hibernating. LOL.

The War Host
01-07-15, 00:33
Spotted her this afternoon around 1:00 PM. I know the reports on her are less than stellar, but with the complete lack of talent in the zones coupled with those long legs and nice booty on her, I'd be more than willing to take a chance. But alas, it was not to be today because I was on the way to a meeting I could not be late for. Always find something when there's not time to play but snapped a couple photos anyway.

CrazyCrazy5982
01-07-15, 00:51
Spotted her this afternoon around 1:00 PM. I know the reports on her are less than stellar, but with the complete lack of talent in the zones coupled with those long legs and nice booty on her, I'd be more than willing to take a chance. But alas, it was not to be today because I was on the way to a meeting I could not be late for. Always find something when there's not time to play but snapped a couple photos anyway.That is her. Judging by the background it looks like her usual soot to stand around also. She sure is keeping a low profile there? In my experiences with her I would say it depends on her mood. I have picked her up and she has been a pleasure to enjoy and then I have picked her up and she has been a pain in the rear. Best of luck hopefully she will be in a good mood.

NightTraveler
01-07-15, 03:08
Spotted her this afternoon around 1:00 PM. I know the reports on her are less than stellar, but with the complete lack of talent in the zones coupled with those long legs and nice booty on her, I'd be more than willing to take a chance. But alas, it was not to be today because I was on the way to a meeting I could not be late for. Always find something when there's not time to play but snapped a couple photos anyway.That is the infamous Jessica. Be wary she has been known to steal and just be a bad date. That leaves you not satisfied.

CrazyCrazy5982
01-07-15, 09:46
That is the infamous Jessica. Be wary she has been known to steal and just be a bad date. That leaves you not satisfied.I've seen the reports of her stealing and I guess I may have been lucky so far she hasn't tried it with me. The only issues I have had with her is she rushes from time to time and expected me to pay as much as I would for a BP provider and that's not happening.

CrazyCrazy5982
01-07-15, 14:12
I'm going to ask even though its highly unlikely but does anyone have a provider in mind that I could possibly call for a SW type dream? I know it sounds weird but I just don't like stepping into a hotel room not knowing who is waiting for me on the other side of the door. Had a life threatening experience in Myrtle beach years ago and can't enjoy myself in that situation as I once did. Paranoid I guess. I had a provider who would take care of me when I texted but she moved away. Action on the street is scarce at the moment. Pm me if anyone has someone in mind. Thanks.

Triangleman
01-17-15, 17:15
I've seen the reports of her stealing and I guess I may have been lucky so far she hasn't tried it with me. The only issues I have had with her is she rushes from time to time and expected me to pay as much as I would for a BP provider and that's not happening.I have had two experiences with Jess. I had read about her and swore that I would never entertain the idea of picking her up. However, after watching her body as she strolled one evening I couldn't help but give her a try. I had been scouting for nearly an hour and she was about the only one out. While riding, she started feeling under my seat both on the passenger side as well as my side. She claimed she has a small money purse in her pocket but it was no longer there and she was trying to see where she dropped it. I couldn't believe that she would say something that dumb and expect me to believe it. We then went to one of my spots and got down to business. I can't say she was rushed because I simply couldn't last long. She was a little pricey but I didn't argue and chalked everything up as learning experience. I left feeling a little cheated given what I paid for roughly three minutes. I looked for her on several occasions after that and finally ran into her one night when the temperature was in the high 20's. I had made sure to remove everything from my glove compartment, my console and under my seats and lock it in the trunk. I only left a cigarette pack with five or six cigarettes in the console. I had an old wallet (on purpose) containg a 20, a 10 and a 5 along with a note saying "Thieves never win". I hadn't seen any other mongers so I thought she would be wlling to bargain if I gave her a story about needing ten to buy gas to last three days until payday. She agreed and we proceeded to do the deed. I put on a cover and plunged into that beautiful pit. After about five or six minutes she asked if I was almost done. I said "almost" and went on for a few more minutes being asked the same question two more times. After dropping her off I noticed that the cigarettes in the console had automagically disappeared and so had the old wallet which I put there after paying her. I doubt that I wlll be repeating again unless.

Triangleman
01-17-15, 17:35
One night, while looking for Jessica, I ran across what I thought was a new Mexican girl near the intersection of Alston and Holloway. I stopped and she hopped into the car and greeted me by name. I then realized she was Sandy. Thirty pounds heavier and much clearer skin. She told me she had been locked up for four months and was only out that night because she had had a bad day. She gave me a BBBJ followed by one of the absolute best CFS I can remember. Scoop her up if you ever see her out. Before she gets on drugs again. She is worth every cent. She is a nice lady and I hope she overcomes her past.

CrazyCrazy5982
01-19-15, 15:11
One night, while looking for Jessica, I ran across what I thought was a new Mexican girl near the intersection of Alston and Holloway. I stopped and she hopped into the car and greeted me by name. I then realized she was Sandy. Thirty pounds heavier and much clearer skin. She told me she had been locked up for four months and was only out that night because she had had a bad day. She gave me a BBBJ followed by one of the absolute best CFS I can remember. Scoop her up if you ever see her out. Before she gets on drugs again. She is worth every cent. She is a nice lady and I hope she overcomes her past.I have yet to see her. I have a soft spot for latina women and look a likes but haven't found one yet. LOL.

CrazyCrazy5982
01-24-15, 00:27
I saw a BSW at Guthrie and Holloway standing on the corner and also saw Jessica in the store parking lot directly across the street about 3:45 pm today. It was pouring rain and I was busy with some stuff so sure enough that's when I see them out. LOL just my luck.

Spooner Strum
01-27-15, 07:56
Saw 2 new women out there today. One white woman was hanging out at the laundrymat by Hardee st and then moved down to the gas station near McDs. Black skinny woman walked from past 70 down to guthrie.

Orion262
02-07-15, 03:07
REALLY in the mood for some action last Sunday, kinda the same mistake as grocery shopping when your hungry. Hoping to find tall Jessica (looking good on BP ad below) or other attractive option but didn't find much. A few BSWs out and I settled on Jay / Jess who I've seen standing at Holloway and Briggs many times. Detached, smelly, and crude. Couldn't finish and absolutely will not repeat. After that experience, I'm going to be really selective with SW providers. That shit was nasty!

http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/seductive-scarlett/19969902

Joe Looking
02-08-15, 22:04
REALLY in the mood for some action last Sunday, kinda the same mistake as grocery shopping when your hungry. Hoping to find tall Jessica (looking good on BP ad below) or other attractive option but didn't find much. A few BSWs out and I settled on Jay / Jess who I've seen standing at Holloway and Briggs many times. Detached, smelly, and crude. Couldn't finish and absolutely will not repeat. After that experience, I'm going to be really selective with SW providers. That shit was nasty!

http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/seductive-scarlett/19969902As good as she looks in the photos I'm sure her performance will be no better than it is on the streets. If you do take the plunge please let us know how it goes.

Happy Hunting.

Orion262
02-09-15, 01:01
As good as she looks in the photos I'm sure her performance will be no better than it is on the streets. If you do take the plunge please let us know how it goes.

Happy Hunting.I've established a rapport with her and sometimes I'm seeking her out on a SW basis but I wouldn't see her via backpage. I don't see too many backpage gals and there I'm usually going for something new, something different every time. However there was at least one favorable review of her (Scarlett) recently on the Raleigh page.

Spooner Strum
02-14-15, 11:17
I've established a rapport with her and sometimes I'm seeking her out on a SW basis but I wouldn't see her via backpage. I don't see too many backpage gals and there I'm usually going for something new, something different every time. However there was at least one favorable review of her (Scarlett) recently on the Raleigh page.May want to check the mugshot section on wral. She's on there 2 x in the past week.

NightTraveler
02-18-15, 23:14
Just drove through Durham this evening, saw two WSW, walking on holloway, only two that were out, one looked like jessica, tall, but couldn't tell who either, actually were since they were too bundled up.

FrankItaly
02-19-15, 05:36
Anyone else sick of the cold? Hobby sucks in the winter!!

=Franky.

MalcomM
02-27-15, 01:08
Now that was crazy. I just got back from CVS over on North Roxboro Street. I was getting in my car when a random lady, about early 50's white, with unkept hair, knocked on my window and was like, "Hey, sir, can you help me out? I am new to town and I have a hotel for the night but I am 40 bucks short. Can you do anything to help?

Now it may sound fucked up, but at first I did not get her point. I don't play the street, BP is as low as I normally go and North Roxboro Street did not seem like SW turf so the whole thing went over my head and I sent her walking without even realizing what she was. But then while pulling out I noticed her talking to other drivers and it dawned on me what she was. So I drove up beside her and asked, "Hey, do you need a ride to this hotel?" She quickly got in directed me across the street to a closed bank which had some trees that offered cover in the back parking lot. Before I even had the thing parked she was unzipping my pants and lifting her top showing me some pretty saggy flat tits with some mighty nice long nipples. Never having picked a girl up off the street I had no idea of prices but agreed to her 40 bucks and she sunk down on my tubesteak, with no condom, like it was the most natural thing in the world. I never do bareback especially with some pro I don't know but this was not like a BP arrangement this went down fast and her wet mouth felt so good I never stopped it. A few minutes in she was like, "you want to fuck now to finish it?" I must have looked at her like she was crazy because she was like,"40 bucks, it is for everything, I got shit to do, I want to finish this and nut you, come on!" I said something about not having a condom and she was like "so what?" and as hard as I was there was no way I was going there without a wrapper.

I got her to finish me with sucking as I pulled on her nips rather hard but she did not seem to care. Her tits was small but she had great nipples I pulled and twisted away, and she really let me go to town with some rough tit play because she seemed to tell it turned me on. I cummed quickly after that and she sucked it all clean making sure she had every drop in her mouth. I think when she sat up she was going to open the car door and spit. But I told her we did not fuck so she can at least swallow it because it almost ended up in her pussy. She did not look thrilled but complied. And that was pretty much it, she hoped out and I saw her head back across to CVS.

I headed to a rest room to scrub my cock with soap LOL. I never did anything like that before, but it was a rush, even if the girl was a 5-6 at best. Not sure I'd do that again but I did enjoy it and giving her her rough tittie play and the rush of a woman this desperate.

Orion262
03-03-15, 01:33
Saw Danielle out a few nights ago around Spruce and Holloway. Couldn't stop then but saw her at the same spot tonight when I did have some time. She's put on some weight since the last time she was around but she is still fun and accommodating.

ElPutero
03-04-15, 15:38
Hey why'all if you want Melissa here she http://posting.raleigh.backpage.com/online/classifieds/VerifyAd.html/20289236/53a814922fe6df183292bfc514d6ddd9.

ElPutero
03-04-15, 15:51
Het why'all if you're looking for Melissa you can now find her on backpage http://posting.raleigh.backpage.com/online/classifieds/VerifyAd.html/20289236/53a814922fe6df183292bfc514d6ddd9.

The War Host
03-04-15, 15:54
Melissa. She used to be a regular sight in the Holloway area. Guess she figured out a better gig.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/10-special-10-special-10-special-10-special/20289236

Sgiii
03-04-15, 16:24
Melissa. She used to be a regular sight in the Holloway area. Guess she figured out a better gig.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/10-special-10-special-10-special-10-special/20289236She's outcall only though per her ad, and $10 special. OMG. Can you say Red-flag? You better say Hotel or somewhere not where you live. Set up to be Robbed later.

ElPutero
03-04-15, 18:01
She's outcall only though per her ad, and $10 special. OMG. Can you say Red-flag? You better say Hotel or somewhere not where you live. Set up to be Robbed later.It's just to get your attention.

NightTraveler
03-04-15, 19:51
She's outcall only though per her ad, and $10 special. OMG. Can you say Red-flag? You better say Hotel or somewhere not where you live. Set up to be Robbed later.I'm pretty sure you have to pick her up. A car date would probably be ok for her, like the other girls found on holloway. I'm sure it's just so she can get contacts and doesn't have to walk.

ElPutero
03-04-15, 20:05
I'm pretty sure you have to pick her up. A car date would probably be ok for her, like the other girls found on holloway. I'm sure it's just so she can get contacts and doesn't have to walk.And it's not a scam. She is heading back to durham.

Velasco
03-05-15, 03:08
We have seen several SW style chicks get on BP but they never last. Being on BP requires some organization and planning. Have a working phone number, clean reliable incall, reliable transportation if you are doing outcall and much more, not to mention good service. Sure, some people will call and get suckered and then never return. Eventually, she will be back on Holloway.

NightTraveler
03-19-15, 00:53
Had to drive through the zone today, while going up the hill past the stores and church on the right, on the corner of Holloway and Guthrie I believe, I saw a woman wearign a jean jacket and purple pants. She looked very out of place, wearing glasses, and blonde hair, don't know if she was working. By the time I made a loop she was gone, hope one of you snagged her and have a report about her, she looked familiar. Seen a girl who looked similar to her out there, then met her after I found her Backpage site. Can't think of her name off the top of my head but I'll check BP to see if she is still posting. The warm weather seems to be getting the girls back out there, more people were walking up and down the street, but none that I would pick up.

Spooner Strum
04-02-15, 16:33
We have seen several SW style chicks get on BP but they never last. Being on BP requires some organization and planning. Have a working phone number, clean reliable incall, reliable transportation if you are doing outcall and much more, not to mention good service. Sure, some people will call and get suckered and then never return. Eventually, she will be back on Holloway.Jessica (red head) was out there today, all day, near the Big Apple. Some tweaker dude was lingering around her too. Probably getting her $, then going to score. No idea why the cops don't just sit there all day. It isn't like the don't drive up and down that road.

She was with some Blonde girl too.

Bonneville
05-24-15, 22:27
No one to be seen out mid day today except a BSW at the bus stop close to Hyde Park on Holloway. Not too appealing. Pass. Is this zone dead now? What is another good zone to visit?

NightTraveler
05-27-15, 02:39
Saw a girl looking at cars passing by near Leon Street loop. Seemed like she was working. Got in to a car. Have seen her before in that guess to leon loop. This has mainly been at night around midnight to 2 pm.

NightTraveler
05-28-15, 10:39
So followed up on looking for the girl I saw the other night, caught her crossing the bridge, she got to the car jumped in said she was lost needed money and had never been in the area before. Whatever saw her in that area the night before, anyway, small spinner WSW. Soft ass, everything was on the menu, only sampled the hoover, very good. Spacy and talks a lot, but might be fun in a different setting. Good luck guys they are out there.

Velasco
05-28-15, 14:28
Cool report. The warmer weather tends to bring out new people. I have not been out there in a while, I think I may just drive past there a little more often.

Buki1
05-28-15, 14:54
I'm now thinking about taking a drive through, but am a little confused about a couple of things. On Google Maps, I don't see the bridge referred to below on Leon and am not sure what the "Guess to Leon loop" is. Any help would be appreciated.

Joe Looking
05-28-15, 20:27
I'm now thinking about taking a drive through, but am a little confused about a couple of things. On Google Maps, I don't see the bridge referred to below on Leon and am not sure what the "Guess to Leon loop" is. Any help would be appreciated.I'm not sure where it intersects with guess rd but I think they're talking about the area near costco. If so there is a bridge if you approach from broad street. I haven't done much cruising lately but I'll definitely add this place to the list.

Buki1
05-29-15, 19:20
I'm not sure where it intersects with guess rd but I think they're talking about the area near costco. If so there is a bridge if you approach from broad street. I haven't done much cruising lately but I'll definitely add this place to the list.Thanks. I cruised by today and didn't see anything, but am thinking the apartments off of Leon look like a possibility. I'll start cruising through a couple of times a week and will post if I find any action.

NightTraveler
05-29-15, 23:44
Guess, broad, north pointe dr. Surrounding roads sometimes yields UTR treats.

Velasco
05-30-15, 00:59
Guess, broad, north pointe dr. Surrounding roads sometimes yields UTR treats.I have mentioned this here before. Occasionally the females that are veterans of Holloway can be found there, staying at the Carolina Duke Inn. However, most of the women I have seen there are NOT women that have been seen in the zones. While cruising there, feel free to pop into Hog Heaven BBQ right on Guess for a great cheap meal. I would urge people to exercise some caution if you are there around 9 pm. A lot of high school age kids who work at Northgate Mall are usually walking home as the mall closes, so take a close look before you honk at someone.

I looked at WRAL.COM and it seems that there have been a few pickups, so it would be a good idea to be careful out there. One of my rule of thumbs is I don't pick up a chick I have never seen before. The good news is that the trannies are also being busted, that did not happen last time there was a crackdown.

Moiz33
06-01-15, 20:20
Guess, broad, north pointe dr. Surrounding roads sometimes yields UTR treats.What time of day? It was empty Sunday evening.

Joe Looking
06-01-15, 20:26
What time of day? It was empty Sunday evening.Since we don't live in a city with a massive street walker scene it really comes down to luck. The only way to increase your luck is to cruise more often. I've picked up chicks at times as varied as 0730,1300 and 2200. Nobody can really tell you what time to cruise because unlike other cities, most streetwalkers aren't pros tied to the street.

SailorSam
06-02-15, 15:17
I've been following the discussions of the Guess Rd. Leon St area with some interest. Years ago I would occasionally see someone in that area who looked like she might be a SW, but not often; once or twice a year, tops. Lately that's gone up to once or twice a month.

I learned something Saturday night that may provide a partial explanation. I was at a party, and one of my neighbors who lives several miles closer to I-85 than I do was commenting on a rash of burglaries in his neighborhood. Someone else pointed out that a methadone clinic recently opened in that area. It's on Lamar street, right behind the Holiday Inn Express.

Between the influx of heroin addicts into the neighborhood, and the location of the sleazebag no-tel across Guess Rd, it's no surprise that there are more SW around. But be careful out there, and be sure to wrap up because STD's and addicts go together like peas and carrots.

Velasco
06-03-15, 01:29
I was driving down Fayetteville St. Between the Durham Freeway and downtown at around dusk when I saw a redhead walking along the road. I hooted, pulled over and asked her if she needed a ride. She jumped in her eyes were somewhat glazed and she was slightly nodding off. The conversation quickly went the way I hoped. I actually thought, "This redhead looks familiar, I swear I have seen her somewhere. " Well, as soon as we started talking business she asked for 50 bucks. I expressed my surprise at that and her response was "I do this for 100 bucks on backpage, so I am doing you a favor by asking for 50 bucks. ".

I told her I was not interested after all and dropped her off, but did ask for her number just in case I changed my mind in future. I searched for the number and voila, here we have it. Angel from backpage. The pics are real, but fairly old. The hair is still red, she has some extra weight around the waist and the teeth are completely decimated. She would stare ahead as she was talking instead of looking at me. When she did briefly look I noticed that several teeth were missing, an absolute turn off. So between the attitude of "I charge more on backpage" and the teeth, I will not be partaking. I believe there has been at least one decent review of her here in the last 6 months, though she was not on my to- do list. Now I know she will never get on that list. Links are below.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/the-classiest-bad-ass-angel-fell-out-of-heaven-firey-red-hair-bright-blue-eyes-9196567878/15341958

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/raleigh/919-656-7878/1/122288/ter

NightTraveler
06-03-15, 02:45
I was driving down Fayetteville St. Between the Durham Freeway and downtown at around dusk when I saw a redhead walking along the road. I hooted, pulled over and asked her if she needed a ride. She jumped in her eyes were somewhat glazed and she was slightly nodding off. The conversation quickly went the way I hoped. I actually thought, "This redhead looks familiar, I swear I have seen her somewhere. " Well, as soon as we started talking business she asked for 50 bucks. I expressed my surprise at that and her response was "I do this for 100 bucks on backpage, so I am doing you a favor by asking for 50 bucks. ".

I told her I was not interested after all and dropped her off, but did ask for her number just in case I changed my mind in future. I searched for the number and voila, here we have it. Angel from backpage. The pics are real, but fairly old. The hair is still red, she has some extra weight around the waist and the teeth are completely decimated. She would stare ahead as she was talking instead of looking at me. When she did briefly look I noticed that several teeth were missing, an absolute turn off. So between the attitude of "I charge more on backpage" and the teeth, I will not be partaking. I believe there has been at least one decent review of her here in the last 6 months, though she was not on my to- do list. Now I know she will never get on that list. Links are below.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/the-classiest-bad-ass-angel-fell-out-of-heaven-firey-red-hair-bright-blue-eyes-9196567878/15341958

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/raleigh/919-656-7878/1/122288/terFunny thing, I passed her tonight in a similar area near the KFC asked for 30. Must be a rough night for her, seen her before, but only in passing while I went to see another BP girl, who at the time was staying with her. But kept driving.

Sam, your right about the clinic, but the clinic has been open 2 years now I think. But I have found some crazy girls over there. Used to be able to go through the see / the motel and pretty much pick 2 or 3 options around 1030 am trying to make rent, but now those days are over, I have a feeling the new gas stations and mcdonalds both will help pick up buisness around there with those motels. The girls from BP that are working out of those hotels and other women can claim they are just going to the store. Since they are now open 24/7 makes more sense then them just walking around that area. But tonight looping through I did happen to see a few cop cars hanging around the area. Always check the area before being a helpful ride for these ladies.

Spooner Strum
06-03-15, 16:12
Funny thing, I passed her tonight in a similar area near the KFC asked for 30. Must be a rough night for her, seen her before, but only in passing while I went to see another BP girl, who at the time was staying with her. But kept driving.

Sam, your right about the clinic, but the clinic has been open 2 years now I think. But I have found some crazy girls over there. Used to be able to go through the see / the motel and pretty much pick 2 or 3 options around 1030 am trying to make rent, but now those days are over, I have a feeling the new gas stations and mcdonalds both will help pick up buisness around there with those motels. The girls from BP that are working out of those hotels and other women can claim they are just going to the store. Since they are now open 24/7 makes more sense then them just walking around that area. But tonight looping through I did happen to see a few cop cars hanging around the area. Always check the area before being a helpful ride for these ladies.Thanks for that info. Holloway was OK for a bit, but is now freaking tranny central.

Is that area good for checking out or is she pretty much it?

Velasco
06-04-15, 03:16
Thanks for that info. Holloway was OK for a bit, but is now freaking tranny central.

Is that area good for checking out or is she pretty much it?She is pretty much it, I don't know how long she has been there since I don't drive down Fayetteville St. Often. I actually think she has had a kid since those pics were taken, going by the amount of belly fat she had. There are other chicks, a few that have been seen on Holloway, but nobody I would pick up. Uncle LEO also has just as much presence there as on Holloway. I think I will spend more time on the Chapel Hill Road area that I posted about several months ago.

NightTraveler
06-08-15, 03:28
So last few days I have had the opportunity to venture out. Few nights ago so a WSW out, didn't make the scoop in time, looked like a chubby red head. Last night saw a WSW who was about the same size as Laurie, small, also chubby, ended up getting ripped off, I would avoid, she was wearing a black shirt last night, said she needed to give someone a key. Stupid. Saw another girl out with blonde or white hair, she was walking holloway as were the others mentioned.

Tonight, driving around the holloway area and see this thick redhead WSW getting in to a car, missed her by seconds. Ended up laying low on the streets for a bit not aggressively drive the block and taking some time in a different area where not much else is usually happening over by the old durham ball park. Came back and saw the redhead walking down holloway, turn on side street she walks up gets in and off we go. I she was looking pretty good ended up only getting some head but damn was it worth it. Figure she's pretty known by the long time "drivers" of the area. Figure she doesn't want her name out here because she said she's only out for a few nights. NEVER head that one before, but they are out there. Just got to find them.

Orion262
06-11-15, 20:34
Picked up a new WSW yesterday daytime who said her name was Elizabeth and that she's been in Durham for a couple weeks after leaving Greensboro. I'd say about 30 yo, two-tone blond and brown hair, and a bit over weight but not bad. Went to my place which included BBBJ, decent mish with one leg back, doggy, and some BBFS at the end because the condom was hurting her. Date also included laundry, dinner, and a one hr nap but I might see her again because her orgasms were some Meryl Streep shit if they weren't real.

Moiz33
06-11-15, 20:37
Picked up a new WSW yesterday daytime who said her name was Elizabeth and that she's been in Durham for a couple weeks after leaving Greensboro. I'd say about 30 yo, two-tone blond and brown hair, and a bit over weight but not bad. Went to my place which included BBBJ, decent mish with one leg back, doggy, and some BBFS at the end because the condom was hurting her. Date also included laundry, dinner, and a one hr nap but I might see her again because her orgasms were some Meryl Streep shit if they weren't real.What part of town and what time of day do you see them out there?

Orion262
06-11-15, 21:02
What part of town and what time of day do you see them out there?It was about 6 p at Holloway and Spruce.

HighFlying
06-17-15, 18:32
Looking for some help. I met this little spinner in the GSO in the early 2000's. Her name is Stephanie (actual name) I wanted to know if anyone knows her. She was an escort that I got to dream about for free. Thanks for the help. Be safe out there. I included pictures also.

Ghost Traveler
06-20-15, 04:17
Picked up a new WSW yesterday daytime who said her name was Elizabeth and that she's been in Durham for a couple weeks after leaving Greensboro. I'd say about 30 yo, two-tone blond and brown hair, and a bit over weight but not bad. Went to my place which included BBBJ, decent mish with one leg back, doggy, and some BBFS at the end because the condom was hurting her. Date also included laundry, dinner, and a one hr nap but I might see her again because her orgasms were some Meryl Streep shit if they weren't real.She has been around for a few years. She will disappear for a while and then pop up again for a few weeks and then be gone again. The times that I have met with her she goes straight for BBFS but I have insisted on covering up and she goes along with it. She told me once that she just doesn't like the cover. I get the feeling there are other issues, mentally, not physically that makes it more desirable for her to do BBFS. On a couple occasions she would ask me to hug her tightly and tell her I love her, kind of acting like I was her boyfriend or lover. She is (or was) a sweet girl the last few times I saw her, which was about a year ago, but like all SW's, has a lot of mental and emotional baggage.

It's good to hear she is back in town. I might track her down just to have a chat and see what she has been up to.

Happy Travels.

Ghost.

Spooner Strum
06-21-15, 07:36
So last few days I have had the opportunity to venture out. Few nights ago so a WSW out, didn't make the scoop in time, looked like a chubby red head. Last night saw a WSW who was about the same size as Laurie, small, also chubby, ended up getting ripped off, I would avoid, she was wearing a black shirt last night, said she needed to give someone a key. Stupid. Saw another girl out with blonde or white hair, she was walking holloway as were the others mentioned.

Tonight, driving around the holloway area and see this thick redhead WSW getting in to a car, missed her by seconds. Ended up laying low on the streets for a bit not aggressively drive the block and taking some time in a different area where not much else is usually happening over by the old durham ball park. Came back and saw the redhead walking down holloway, turn on side street she walks up gets in and off we go. I she was looking pretty good ended up only getting some head but damn was it worth it. Figure she's pretty known by the long time "drivers" of the area. Figure she doesn't want her name out here because she said she's only out for a few nights. NEVER head that one before, but they are out there. Just got to find them.You sure it wasn't a dude?

Spooner Strum
06-21-15, 07:38
She has been around for a few years. She will disappear for a while and then pop up again for a few weeks and then be gone again. The times that I have met with her she goes straight for BBFS but I have insisted on covering up and she goes along with it. She told me once that she just doesn't like the cover. I get the feeling there are other issues, mentally, not physically that makes it more desirable for her to do BBFS. On a couple occasions she would ask me to hug her tightly and tell her I love her, kind of acting like I was her boyfriend or lover. She is (or was) a sweet girl the last few times I saw her, which was about a year ago, but like all SW's, has a lot of mental and emotional baggage.

It's good to hear she is back in town. I might track her down just to have a chat and see what she has been up to.

Happy Travels.

Ghost.I think I saw her a couple of weeks ago working near that newly painted store. She was near a car that seemed to have a guy in it that was talking to her in a pimpish manner.

NightTraveler
06-21-15, 09:44
You sure it wasn't a dude?The redhead was April, the cash and dash chubby one was that elizabeth girl and the blonde or white hair was the girl with a bad limp I cannot remember her name, but the only females left in the area, BTW I over heard from one girl, that they (the he / she's) were trying to push the girls off the block. So just letting you guys know about that. Spooner, I do understand your concern, thanks!

Spooner Strum
06-22-15, 14:36
The redhead was April, the cash and dash chubby one was that elizabeth girl and the blonde or white hair was the girl with a bad limp I cannot remember her name, but the only females left in the area, BTW I over heard from one girl, that they (the he / she's) were trying to push the girls off the block. So just letting you guys know about that. Spooner, I do understand your concern, thanks!Thanks!

Wasn't trying to be a dick. Just some of them out there require a second look. One of them looks like Chris Farley in drag.

NightTraveler
06-23-15, 15:17
Thanks!

Wasn't trying to be a dick. Just some of them out there require a second look. One of them looks like Chris Farley in drag.Word on that. The trannys have been apparently telling the girls they need to leave and it's becoming a "mens" only thing. Just letting you guys know, I feel there may be a drop off in women in the area.

Also side not this heat has made anyone on the street scarce save your gas for when it's cooler temps in the day, I. E early morning and evening.

Mark User
06-26-15, 14:22
Friday afternoon (NOW): Homicide investigation. Lots of LEO activity, Much of East Durham closed off.

CrazyCrazy5982
07-09-15, 11:57
http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/outcall-raleigh-durham-chape-hill/21762977

Am I wrong or is this one also a SW from the zone. If so look at the rates here.

Brucea06
07-09-15, 14:50
http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/outcall-raleigh-durham-chape-hill/21762977

Am I wrong or is this one also a SW from the zone. If so look at the rates here.Well, in March her rate was $100 Hour!

I guess this is what ya call rate creep.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/10-special-10-special-10-special-10-special/20289236

NC Wanderer
07-09-15, 18:29
Well, in March her rate was $100 Hour!

I guess this is what ya call rate creep.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/10-special-10-special-10-special-10-special/20289236First time I say her it was. 4 for half-and-half, maybe 2-3 years ago.

NC.

Velasco
07-09-15, 23:56
I have seen her on Holloway several times this summer. I once chatted with her outside the auto stores and based on that, I decided not to see her. I think she has a few loose screws upstairs.

Spooner Strum
07-10-15, 09:38
I have seen her on Holloway several times this summer. I once chatted with her outside the auto stores and based on that, I decided not to see her. I think she has a few loose screws upstairs.She is pretty brazen too. Flagging down cars right in front of the fuzz.

But hell, aren't most chicks kooky?

Joe Looking
07-10-15, 12:44
I have seen her on Holloway several times this summer. I once chatted with her outside the auto stores and based on that, I decided not to see her. I think she has a few loose screws upstairs.I've known the chick for years and when she's sober she's pretty fun and interesting to talk to. When she's been up for a few days she is pretty all over the place. All that said assuming she hasn't lost the touch, she give a hell of a BJ. Not 200 worth but good enough to pick her up on the street if she's sober.

Ghost Traveler
07-10-15, 23:46
I've known the chick for years and when she's sober she's pretty fun and interesting to talk to. When she's been up for a few days she is pretty all over the place. All that said assuming she hasn't lost the touch, she give a hell of a BJ. Not 200 worth but good enough to pick her up on the street if she's sober.That's Melissa and I agree with Joe, she use to be pretty cool to hook up with but lately she's just out there. Way out there! When I first met her maybe 5-6 years ago she was more like a GFE. We met a couple times and actually went on a picnic out by the lake and got busy in a big grass field. Spent probably 3 or 4 hours together on a few occasions. The BJ's were fantastic and she was willing and eager to jump on the horse and ride CG or RCG. Unfortunately, it wasn't long before the drugs and most likely some sort of mental issue took over and she went downhill. The last time I met her, and I never will meet her again, she left a brown stain on my leather seats, couldn't keep her mouth shut long enough to even get my junk hard and when I asked her to get out she slammed my seatbelt in the door and actually broke the plastic housing off the buckle. In my opinion she isn't even worth the going street price any more. That's just my opinion.

As always, YMMV.

Happy Travels.

Ghost.

Satan 666
07-16-15, 17:01
I'm driving around down town but I don't see any action so.

Can you guys guimme any tip or may I'm at wrong time.

Whats the right time or where I have to be?

Pm are welcome to.

Joe Looking
07-18-15, 20:08
I'm driving around down town but I don't see any action so.

Can you guys guimme any tip or may I'm at wrong time.

Whats the right time or where I have to be?

Pm are welcome to.You can read though the older posts for more details but Holloway, Guess Road and Fayeteville St are areas where I've struck gold. Unless you want a tranny, the times are hit and miss. The more you cruse, the better your chances are. I'd also recommend trying different times of the day. I've gotten lucky at 5 am as well as 6 pm. Good luck.

NightTraveler
07-31-15, 17:01
So driving around today after seeing my UTR (no my UTR is not looking for more clients, if she is I will let people I have talked to before know) down holloway, saw this flash of blonde hair around the walgreens. Drove in to the parking lot. WOW she was wearing a romper dress, white, did not look that clean kinda like it had been worn a while. This woman looked like she could have been anywhere from 18-24 yrs old. When she came back out tried to get her attention. She got in to a blue car. That looked very new and she did not look like she belonged in the car or with the driver compared to what he was wearing. Won't go in to more of the car or the man, but the blonde looked very good, and slightly familiar. She reminded me of the thick one of the twin backpage girls. If you have any info on this girl PM me figure someone else knows her or she will be on the block in a few weeks. Anyone else looking for my UTR I will NOT be giving her number up for nothing.

MD Bellamy
07-31-15, 19:20
So driving around today after seeing my UTR (no my UTR is not looking for more clients, if she is I will let people I have talked to before know) down holloway, saw this flash of blonde hair around the walgreens. Drove in to the parking lot. WOW she was wearing a romper dress, white, did not look that clean kinda like it had been worn a while. This woman looked like she could have been anywhere from 18-24 yrs old. When she came back out tried to get her attention. She got in to a blue car. That looked very new and she did not look like she belonged in the car or with the driver compared to what he was wearing. Won't go in to more of the car or the man, but the blonde looked very good, and slightly familiar. She reminded me of the thick one of the twin backpage girls. If you have any info on this girl PM me figure someone else knows her or she will be on the block in a few weeks. Anyone else looking for my UTR I will NOT be giving her number up for nothing.I get the sense of the abbreviation, but what do the letters stand for? (Not a listed forum abbreviation.) Excuse my ignorance!

Mark User
07-31-15, 21:38
UTR is just another UTA. It means Under The Radar. (not well publicized, not necessarily advertising, known to those who know, etc).

MD Bellamy
08-02-15, 11:19
UTR is just another UTA. It means Under The Radar. (not well publicized, not necessarily advertising, known to those who know, etc).Duh! I guess another brain cell or two must have died. Thanks, Mark!

TheDarkSkorpio
08-18-15, 09:33
Just moved here from be-more. Searching the sites, any Intel on SW above RTP? I am NFF Creedmoor. The in advance.

Jd9845
08-23-15, 18:03
I heard Tia also be on Holloway st. But did not see her when I passed thru. She is a black skinny girl if anyone sees her let her know James is looking for her. I lost her phone number but read on BP forum that she is on Holloway. Guess I will ride back in a few.

Harry Bush
08-24-15, 08:26
I heard Tia also be on Holloway st. But did not see her when I passed thru. She is a black skinny girl if anyone sees her let her know James is looking for her. I lost her phone number but read on BP forum that she is on Holloway. Guess I will ride back in a few.Should have looked on BP: http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/down-to-earthclassy-and-intelligent-lady919-885-7478/22608491.

The War Host
08-26-15, 15:42
Was coming thru Durham late last night, about 1:00 am. Found a blonde thick chick with tight jeans and a pink tight shirt on Holloway by the big church. Being there was nothing but trannies out (again! I circled and picked her up. Started out the zone and got a good look and was none other than April. For anyone not familiar with her, see post in Durham General Reports #512 from 7/24/12. Has a photo. She is about the same size. Hair is a little shorter and blonder. I considered throwing her back in the pond. Saw her twice before and didn't have a bad experience with her, just nothing to write home about. Plus I like something new, but April has been out and about seemingly since the Clinton Administration! But then we passed yet another bulldog looking tranny with a bad wig and knew my options were limited, but I was still not thrilled so I told her I only had. 15 which she agreed to, so went back to her spot. (Also a side not regarding the trannies, If anyone has not seen Ted 2 yet, most memorable line from the movie, "There are no such thing as chicks with dicks, just dudes with tits!

After we parked and I played with her floppy but nice sized tits and got junior up, I slipped on a cover. I know the risk of getting anything from oral is low, but knowing how many dicks have been in her mouth would have been a bigger mental block than the cover was. I opted not to do any roaming but I have to admit, she gave one helluva BJ! Mouth was warm and wet, with lots of deep throating, ball sucking, and even a little taint tickling with her tongue. She needs to be a freelance consultant on instructing some of these younger girls on how to suck a dick! Before I dropped her off she gave me her digits and told me to pass it on to whoever wants them. Senior members and regular contributors pm for her number. She's not my UTR but I'll consider calling her when I just need an itch scratched.

Was also wondering if anyone has any info on the cute slim blonde that appears every so often. I've seen her twice. The first time was a month or so ago. Saw her getting out a car at the little crappy convenience store beside the AutoZone? (It may be Advanced Auto). 5'5", blonde shoulder length hair. Was wearing a khaki skirt that stopped mid thigh and a cream or white colored blouse. Very pretty. Thought to myself, damn I wish she was working. Ten minutes later I saw her walking down Holloway on the block beside the church. Before I could circle the block she had disappeared. Saw her again a little over a week ago on Driver headed towards Liberty. This time long sundress, hair in a bun with her purse and a McDonalds cup. Really looked out of place so I was hesitant to stop. Watched her from a block away and saw a car stop, talk to her, and she got in. Lucky monger! I followed them down Liberty and onto 98 all the way to Sherron Rd where I turned off and they kept going. If she was LE, I don't think they would have let him go that far with her and there were no other cars following us. Anyone have any info on this one?

Happy Hunting!

NightTraveler
08-26-15, 18:30
Was coming thru Durham late last night, about 1:00 am. Found a blonde thick chick with tight jeans and a pink tight shirt on Holloway by the big church. Being there was nothing but trannies out (again! I circled and picked her up. Started out the zone and got a good look and was none other than April. For anyone not familiar with her, see post in Durham General Reports #512 from 7/24/12. Has a photo. She is about the same size. Hair is a little shorter and blonder. I considered throwing her back in the pond. Saw her twice before and didn't have a bad experience with her, just nothing to write home about. Plus I like something new, but April has been out and about seemingly since the Clinton Administration! But then we passed yet another bulldog looking tranny with a bad wig and knew my options were limited, but I was still not thrilled so I told her I only had. 15 which she agreed to, so went back to her spot. (Also a side not regarding the trannies, If anyone has not seen Ted 2 yet, most memorable line from the movie, "There are no such thing as chicks with dicks, just dudes with tits!

After we parked and I played with her floppy but nice sized tits and got junior up, I slipped on a cover. I know the risk of getting anything from oral is low, but knowing how many dicks have been in her mouth would have been a bigger mental block than the cover was. I opted not to do any roaming but I have to admit, she gave one helluva BJ! Mouth was warm and wet, with lots of deep throating, ball sucking, and even a little taint tickling with her tongue. She needs to be a freelance consultant on instructing some of these younger girls on how to suck a dick! Before I dropped her off she gave me her digits and told me to pass it on to whoever wants them. Senior members and regular contributors pm for her number. She's not my UTR but I'll consider calling her when I just need an itch scratched.

Was also wondering if anyone has any info on the cute slim blonde that appears every so often. I've seen her twice. The first time was a month or so ago. Saw her getting out a car at the little crappy convenience store beside the AutoZone? (It may be Advanced Auto). 5'5", blonde shoulder length hair. Was wearing a khaki skirt that stopped mid thigh and a cream or white colored blouse. Very pretty. Thought to myself, damn I wish she was working. Ten minutes later I saw her walking down Holloway on the block beside the church. Before I could circle the block she had disappeared. Saw her again a little over a week ago on Driver headed towards Liberty. This time long sundress, hair in a bun with her purse and a McDonalds cup. Really looked out of place so I was hesitant to stop. Watched her from a block away and saw a car stop, talk to her, and she got in. Lucky monger! I followed them down Liberty and onto 98 all the way to Sherron Rd where I turned off and they kept going. If she was LE, I don't think they would have let him go that far with her and there were no other cars following us. Anyone have any info on this one?

Happy Hunting!Host, that sounds like my blonde I saw by the Walgreens, pale and very shall I Juicy ass? Did she have glasses?

The War Host
08-26-15, 23:30
Host, that sounds like my blonde I saw by the Walgreens, pale and very shall I Juicy ass? Did she have glasses?No glasses either time I saw her. She also had a skirt on both times, but the sundress showed she had a little bump, not overly big. The short skirt did reveal a nice set of legs tho. The second time I saw her, I would describe her looks as Eastern Bloc European. Maybe German like. High cheek bones and slight angular features if that sounds like her.
I usually try to snap a quick pic but both times were at night so I didn't bother this time.

NightTraveler
08-29-15, 01:52
No glasses either time I saw her. She also had a skirt on both times, but the sundress showed she had a little bump, not overly big. The short skirt did reveal a nice set of legs tho. The second time I saw her, I would describe her looks as Eastern Bloc European. Maybe German like. High cheek bones and slight angular features if that sounds like her.
I usually try to snap a quick pic but both times were at night so I didn't bother this time.There is another girl on the street that sometimes wears glasses when she doesn't forget them places, she fits your description of her. Used to work backpage, forgot her name though. I found her walking the area occasionally with some black guy, tried to get her but she kept walking with him. Might be a bf because she didn't look away from him long. I saw her one day checking in to the budget.

Wanderer9577
08-30-15, 20:19
There is another girl on the street that sometimes wears glasses when she doesn't forget them places, she fits your description of her. Used to work backpage, forgot her name though. I found her walking the area occasionally with some black guy, tried to get her but she kept walking with him. Might be a bf because she didn't look away from him long. I saw her one day checking in to the budget.Saw this same girl walking away from the Budget towards McD. This was around 4 a and she was wearing a small blue skirt. Looked real good and I considered stopping but there was more traffic than I like believe it or not at that time.

Wanderer9577
08-30-15, 20:25
Didn't have to go to the part time job after all this past Wed. Night and decided to cruise the many different zones around Durham. I have to say I was very surprised by the number of ladies available. There were many BSW and WSW to be had. I missed out on the one I really should have stopped for. I am sure others have been guilty of the same thing I did that made me miss out. You see a good looking one and think, "let's see what else is out here, maybe something even better. " Only to not see anything better but she is gone by the time you return. Yeah, that was me that night. The time was between 3:45 a until 5:30 a. I don't know, I guess I am a little hesitant to pick up in Durham anymore since there are now quite a few transvestites out and some of them are hard to spot until you have already stopped. Good luck and be careful!

Most High
09-07-15, 11:53
I'm in the zone often and don't see many white girls that are not talked about here, but I pass black girls all the time. I know someone is picking these girls up, but no reports. I'm looking for a new regular and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. I've know Tia for years, she isn't new to me. Sometimes I'm afraid to try new girls with all the trannies out lately. Any suggestions guys?

Spooner Strum
09-09-15, 15:53
I'm in the zone often and don't see many white girls that are not talked about here, but I pass black girls all the time. I know someone is picking these girls up, but no reports. I'm looking for a new regular and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. I've know Tia for years, she isn't new to me. Sometimes I'm afraid to try new girls with all the trannies out lately. Any suggestions guys?Some newer WSW talent out there recently. But always makes me a bit suspect of them not being legit.

NightTraveler
09-16-15, 00:26
Past 24 hours has seen a lot of LEO activities all over triangle I'm sure most of you have seen it. Saw a couple new faces out tonight aborted after a few passes considering some of these girls looked TGTBT and with LEO around not willing to chance it even on some of this good looking new talent decided to call it a night. Had some regular girls call but after seeing the book store girls in Raleigh, just no comparison. Saw a new girl out tonight in black and grey stripes. Seen her around the neighborhood never working but all of a sudden. She's chasing after cars. I'd be careful with my wallet around her about 5'8 possibly dyed black hair. Maybe 20 to 25 years old. Stay safe.

The War Host
09-16-15, 13:13
Past 24 hours has seen a lot of LEO activities all over triangle I'm sure most of you have seen it. Saw a couple new faces out tonight aborted after a few passes considering some of these girls looked TGTBT and with LEO around not willing to chance it even on some of this good looking new talent decided to call it a night. Had some regular girls call but after seeing the book store girls in Raleigh, just no comparison. Saw a new girl out tonight in black and grey stripes. Seen her around the neighborhood never working but all of a sudden. She's chasing after cars. I'd be careful with my wallet around her about 5'8 possibly dyed black hair. Maybe 20 to 25 years old. Stay safe.Thanks for the heads up. Saw Jessica Monday afternoon behind her usual hangout, being fitted for a new set of bracelets by her favorite Uncle. There were three chariots there to escort her so think they were looking for something. Also standing there onlooking was the red head girl that use to hang out on Pecan in Raleigh at the bus stop next to the BP.

Seen at least three white girls walking with black males in the last couple of weeks. Two on Holloway and one on Fayetteville down from Central University. All three seemed to be engaged with their companions, either holding hands, arms around each other, or carrying bags from the store. Don't know their relationship but didn't seem to be a pimp arrangement. More like gf / bf. I hate to be the one to wish a girl into the street life, but would not be disappointed if I saw any of the three out selling their wares!