PDA

View Full Version : News and Media Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

XHippie
02-09-20, 07:14
I'm no lawyer and don't have the answers, just what I've read in the past. You would think if LE makes the arrest and are not there to see or hear the agreed transaction it's got to be a under cover female officer. However in the past when they list the names of the arrested they were usually the customer and the known SW. So I'm guessing they spot the provider get in the vehicle then LE makes their move at some point. There were a lot of these types of LE pops when Angier Ave was active. It's common knowledge Holloway & Fayetteville are the zone. Like I said I don't know the law but I don't think LE has to see the actual transaction or catch her with your tally wag in her mouth. They just have to catch the two of you making the potential deal " hence the word soliciting" I think? Just be careful of your surroundings.According to ABC11 web page 18 arrested for soliciting prostitution I think yesterday at a Durham hotel, didn't say what hotel. The names of the arrested are listed in the article. Careful fella's.

LifeLine
02-09-20, 20:52
I normally post in the Raleigh forums, but here's the news article. Do your LE checks and be safe out there.

https://abc11.com/18-charged-with-soliciting-prostitution-in-durham/5912090/

Phil Deez123
02-11-20, 10:20
I appreciate the heads up, XHippie and Lifeline. Sad that these guys go downtown and not real criminals.

According to ABC11 web page 18 arrested for soliciting prostitution I think yesterday at a Durham hotel, didn't say what hotel. The names of the arrested are listed in the article. Careful fella's..

DudeNgso
02-12-20, 23:38
Election year. The ****** in office want the attention.

I appreciate the heads up, XHippie and Lifeline. Sad that these guys go downtown and not real criminals..