View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

SailorSam
10-07-10, 07:32
Anyone tried this yet?

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/1987799581.html

I may have to TOFTT, but it will be next week sometime before I get a chance.

Dallas7008
10-17-10, 22:30
Anyone tried this yet?

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/1987799581.html

I may have to TOFTT, but it will be next week sometime before I get a chance. So how did it go?

SailorSam
11-09-10, 08:03
So how did it go?I guess I missed my chance. I had a busy couple of weeks, and then when I had time to check it out, it was gone. The ad is gone, and the signs that were up around the house have been taken down.

Hardup 2
12-14-11, 19:29
Check out the new girl at Esquire. Goes by the name Sidney. Beatiful tall real light skined, nice boobs. She will be working.

Thursday Dec 15,

DukeyLukey
08-16-12, 00:28
Britney is coming back to Esquire for 2 days in Aug. 2012

Member #4364
08-17-12, 01:19
Britney is coming back to Esquire for 2 days in Aug. 2012Who is Britney and what is the significance of her coming back for only 2 days?

Looking Loving
08-23-12, 08:53
Any experiences with Tom Cats? I know it's been around for awhile. Wondered if I should give it a try?

Thanks in advance.

Karlton
08-23-12, 20:06
Any experiences with Tom Cats? I know it's been around for awhile. Wondered if I should give it a try?

Thanks in advance.I had been going there a very long time. Best value for HE. The more times you go the better the results. Yes give it a try.

Karlton, Senior Member

Member #5168
08-24-12, 02:47
I've only been once, I wound up paying $1. 50 for a 20 minute awful massage and a HJ from an ugly older woman. It was my first foray into the hobby and I have zero intention of repeating it. In retrospect, its pretty obvious I got swindled hard.

NcFunSeeker
08-24-12, 15:04
I had been going there a very long time. Best value for HE. The more times you go the better the results. Yes give it a try.

Karlton, Senior MemberI agree with Karlton. Had a dream there with this tight blonde spinner for a HE about 9 months ago.

Looking Loving
08-25-12, 00:34
I've only been once, I wound up paying $1. 50 for a 20 minute awful massage and a HJ from an ugly older woman. It was my first foray into the hobby and I have zero intention of repeating it. In retrospect, its pretty obvious I got swindled hard.Thanks for the intell! I travel that way a lot and has thought it might make a nice rest break. Think I'll forego.

Karlton
08-25-12, 11:18
Thanks for the intell! I travel that way a lot and has thought it might make a nice rest break. Think I'll forego.House fee used to be $60. Or $50. $50 tip was enough. True I have not been in many years.

Karlton

Crash1811
08-29-12, 17:27
Noticed that there is a new Chinese MP in the Durham / Parkwood area on Hwy 54 near Hwy 55. While driving by earlier, noticed the "Chinese Massage" sign at a small strip shopping center near the Akashi Chinese Buffet and Captain D's. Didn't have time to stop in, but the outside looks very similar to the SR on Six Forks.

Vossen
09-10-12, 22:25
Whats up? New here just learning the ropes around here. I'm planning to visit the new massage parlor in Durham of hwy 54 soon, I'll let you guys know how it is.

Es421
09-11-12, 07:39
Whats up? New here just learning the ropes around here. I'm planning to visit the new massage parlor in Durham of hwy 54 soon, I'll let you guys know how it is.Please do. I did not know there was a new one on 54. Do you know the name?

Vossen
09-11-12, 21:21
Please do. I did not know there was a new one on 54. Do you know the name?It just says "Chinese Massage" in the windows. Its over there in the little strip mall next to the Captain D's. But its one of the "Super Relax" massage parlors. I found that out when I went in to take a look and the lady gave me a card.

SMS 54
09-13-12, 20:47
It just says "Chinese Massage" in the windows. Its over there in the little strip mall next to the Captain D's. But its one of the "Super Relax" massage parlors. I found that out when I went in to take a look and the lady gave me a card.Http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/3269506328.html

DreamMaster
09-16-12, 13:47
It just says "Chinese Massage" in the windows. Its over there in the little strip mall next to the Captain D's. But its one of the "Super Relax" massage parlors. I found that out when I went in to take a look and the lady gave me a card.Stopped by about a hour ago to take a peek. Just stopped in to get a feel of what they offer, and if I liked what I saw was going to go for a test drive. I ended up grabbing a card and leaving. If the girl that greeted me is any measure of the talent pool, won't be back.

Vossen
09-17-12, 12:31
Stopped by about a hour ago to take a peek. Just stopped in to get a feel of what they offer, and if I liked what I saw was going to go for a test drive. I ended up grabbing a card and leaving. If the girl that greeted me is any measure of the talent pool, won't be back.Well that sucks. The lady that greeted me was attractive. I'm guessing she was about 35+, Asian, pretty face and nice body. I wasn't expecting that at all.

Charles543
09-17-12, 21:04
Well that sucks. The lady that greeted me was attractive. I'm guessing she was about 35+, Asian, pretty face and nice body. I wasn't expecting that at all.So, what did she DO?

Vossen
09-18-12, 19:39
So, what did she DO?I just went in for a card. Didn't have time to stay.

Mike Ockenball
10-05-12, 16:54
Superrelax is a legit massage place. Don't bother.

Buki1
10-07-12, 19:12
Brittney and Sidney will be at Esquire Sunday and Monday 10/07/2012 10/08/2012.Will you please share photos of the ladies, and let us know what the rates are?

Es421
10-07-12, 19:49
Will you please share photos of the ladies, and let us know what the rates are?Unless things have changed, this has become an expensive experience at this establishment. Last time I visited (and it's been a while) , the house fee and a reasonable tip exceeded exceeded what some of the well reviewed BP ladies or TBD ladies were asking for an hour. And time is more important here as it is a walk in. So most ladies don't want to be in a room while more customers are waiting / leaving / going for service with another lady. So your experience may end faster than you preferred. Again, it's been a while and I would like to get some current reviews about their experience. It's really close by me and I would go more often, but it seemed to get too "up$cale" for me.

DudeInTen
10-12-12, 15:45
Couldn't find AMP on 124 SW maynard Road or 922 ne maynard? Underground or something LOL?

Buki1
10-12-12, 19:22
Unless things have changed, this has become an expensive experience at this establishment. Last time I visited (and it's been a while) , the house fee and a reasonable tip exceeded exceeded what some of the well reviewed BP ladies or TBD ladies were asking for an hour. And time is more important here as it is a walk in. So most ladies don't want to be in a room while more customers are waiting / leaving / going for service with another lady. So your experience may end faster than you preferred. Again, it's been a while and I would like to get some current reviews about their experience. It's really close by me and I would go more often, but it seemed to get too "up$cale" for me.Thanks for the info. That's what I've been hearing and "Jerry" won't respond either on the forum, or via PM.

For Jerry: if you are going to post here, it would be great if you could provide more information, and reply to our questions.

Jerry R
10-13-12, 21:54
Thanks for the info. That's what I've been hearing and "Jerry" won't respond either on the forum, or via PM.

For Jerry: if you are going to post here, it would be great if you could provide more information, and reply to our questions.Our prices are about close to the other massage parlors.

30 mins.$ 75. 00.

45 mins. $105.

60 mins- $150

Fox Joe
10-15-12, 23:22
Couldn't find AMP on 124 SW maynard Road or 922 ne maynard? Underground or something LOL?I did find 922 NE maynard road. Its doesn't say AMP on the outside. It just beside pizza hut.

MajorSlowCum
11-26-12, 01:03
Ne Maynerd closed. SW Maynerd is bow wow city. Same for 54. All the Cary AMPs are not worth it. Six forks and capitol have been A+ experiences so far. Expect more of Cary AMPs to close soon due to lack of talent and business. [no big loss that's for sure. That market is oversaturated.

QUOTE=Fox Joe; 1571431]I did find 922 NE Maynard Road. Its doesn't say AMP on the outside. It just beside pizza hut.[/QUOTE]

SailorSam
11-26-12, 12:19
Our prices are about close to the other massage parlors.I think you left out a word. If you meant to say,"about close to double the other massage parlors," then that would be about right.

Es421
11-26-12, 18:31
I think you left out a word. If you meant to say,"about close to double the other massage parlors," then that would be about right.Agreed. Are those the house fees and then a tip on top? Used to be like $65 1 hr house fee and then tips were worked out with the ladies once in the room. I can't imagine stacking a tip on top of $150 for the hour. Ouch. That's why I have not been there in years. It got too expen$I've.

Stang613
11-26-12, 20:36
Unless things have changed, this has become an expensive experience at this establishment. Last time I visited (and it's been a while) , the house fee and a reasonable tip exceeded exceeded what some of the well reviewed BP ladies or TBD ladies were asking for an hour. And time is more important here as it is a walk in. So most ladies don't want to be in a room while more customers are waiting / leaving / going for service with another lady. So your experience may end faster than you preferred. Again, it's been a while and I would like to get some current reviews about their experience. It's really close by me and I would go more often, but it seemed to get too "up$cale" for me.TBD? What's that?

Es421
11-27-12, 07:12
TBD? What's that?The Big Doggie. Google.

SailorSam
12-03-12, 07:42
Last night I visited the Superrelax Chinese Massage place in Durham on Hwy 54, near Hwy 55.

Having read reports on the board, I went in expecting nothing but a massage. And that's pretty much what I got, but.

I was greeted by an attractive Asian lady. I won't try to guess her age, but she is much younger than me (I'm in my mid 50s) and cute. She was wearing street clothes, not lingerie, which I took to be a sign that I wasn't going to get anything but a massage. I paid for a table shower and massage. She asked if I wanted the shower first or last, and I opted for first.

First surprise: she actually washed the little Sailor and his shipmates. I noticed that she was careful not to touch him with her bare hands, but she used her little scrubby puff to gently soap him up and then rinsed him with the shower head. Nice!

Then on to the massage. She asked me if I liked it hard or medium pressure, and I said hard. She obliged, and the massage was one of the better ones I've had, and I've had quite a few at both massage parlors and from legitimate therapists. She was very skilled. She also spent a good bit of time working my glutes and thighs, and managed to lose the drape during this part. During the thigh work she "accidentally" made light contact with the twins a couple of times.

On the flip, she covered my crotch with a towel and started massaging my head. Again, as a straight massage, this was top notch. She moved to the side of the table and began using very light strokes on my stomach, and told me that we had five minutes left in the massage. Then she began stroking the inside of my thighs, very softly, and again making "accidental" light contact with the twins. At this point I got an erection and and commented "he likes it, too," pointing at the little Sailor. She laughed, and said "you do it," gesturing so I knew what she meant. So I did. She put a towel on my belly to catch the inevitable, and provided a squirt of oil to help out, and kept up the light rubbing of my inner thighs until I popped. Then she fetched a hot towel and cleaned me up.

Overall, based on the price I paid and the quality of the actual massage, this place has definitely earned a "will repeat" from me. I got the impression that more help with the ending might be available for regulars, but maybe not. And I'm pretty sure that nothing beyond a HJ is ever going to be available here, but again, YMMV. I left happy. Maybe that was just because of my low expectations going in. But I had a good time and will go back.

Vossen
12-03-12, 19:36
Thanks for saving me a trip and $$.

Last night I visited the Superrelax Chinese Massage place in Durham on Hwy 54, near Hwy 55.

Having read reports on the board, I went in expecting nothing but a massage. And that's pretty much what I got, but.

I was greeted by an attractive Asian lady. I won't try to guess her age, but she is much younger...

DirtyDeeds38
12-04-12, 10:55
Come on mate! You would have been better off just chalking this experience up to a regular massage and describing your experience based only on that! Whacking yourself off does not constitute a sensual or sexual massage experience. Like the previous poster said. Thanks for saving me a trip and $$.

I was greeted by an attractive Asian lady. I won't try to guess her age, but she is much younger than me (I'm in my mid 50s) and cute. She was wearing street clothes, not lingerie, which I took to be a sign that I wasn't going to get anything but a massage. I paid for a table shower and massage. She asked if I wanted the shower first or last, and I opted for first.

First surprise: she actually washed the little Sailor and his shipmates. I noticed that she was careful not to touch him with her bare hands, but she used her little scrubby puff to gently soap him up and then rinsed him with the shower head. Nice!

Then on to the massage. She asked me if I liked it hard or medium pressure, and I said hard. She obliged, and the massage was one of the better ones I've had, and I've had quite a few at both massage parlors and from legitimate therapists. She was very skilled. She also spent a good bit of time working my glutes and thighs, and managed to lose the drape during this part. During the thigh work she "accidentally" made light contact with the twins a couple of times.

On the flip, she covered my crotch with a towel and started massaging my head. Again, as a straight massage, this was top notch. She moved to the side of the table and began using very light strokes on my stomach, and told me that we had five minutes left in the massage. Then she began stroking the inside of my thighs, very softly, and again making "accidental" light contact with the twins. At this point I got an erection and and commented "he likes it, too," pointing at the little Sailor. She laughed, and said "you do it," gesturing so I knew what she meant. So I did. She put a towel on my belly to catch the inevitable, and provided a squirt of oil to help out, and kept up the light rubbing of my inner thighs until I popped. Then she fetched a hot towel and cleaned me up.

Overall, based on the price I paid and the quality of the actual massage, this place has definitely earned a "will repeat" from me. I got the impression that more help with the ending might be available for regulars, but maybe not. And I'm pretty sure that nothing beyond a HJ is ever going to be available here, but again, YMMV. I left happy. Maybe that was just because of my low expectations going in. But I had a good time and will go back.

Pmondore
12-05-12, 20:28
At this point I got an erection and and commented "he likes it, too," pointing at the little Sailor. She laughed, and said "you do it," gesturing so I knew what she meant. So I did.A little trick that sometimes works: When she indicates you should take matters into your own hands, do so. Then take a break after a few minutes and shake your hand to indicate it is tired. Sometimes that is all it takes. Now she knows it is safe for her to take over.

McOhio
12-09-12, 20:32
Hey guys, I am visiting down here from out of state.

I should have checked here before walking into SuperRelax tonight.

Was encouraged to take the table shower and 30 minute massage for $75. 00. Not bad I figured, a nice quick HJ at the end and all would be well.

She was cute, late 30's, street clothes, bad leopard print panties peaking out of the top of her jeans. Pretty straightforward table shower, no attention to Mr. Johnson.

To the room, face down and waiting. She returns, gives good massage, some attention to butt and glutes, not too much.

Clock ticks down and she says "sir, time up"."All finished"

No flip. Nothing.

Get dressed to leave, she asked for a tip!

I messed up something at this place for sure.

Vossen
12-11-12, 20:16
LOL! Its almost like false advertising because every single person I know who has seen the place expects the same thing. They know what they're doing; either that or you just have to visit the place a lot. Its just not worth it.

Hey guys, I am visiting down here from out of state.

I should have checked here before walking into SuperRelax tonight.

Was encouraged to take the table shower and 30 minute massage for $75. 00. Not bad I figured, a nice quick HJ at the end and all would be well.

She was cute, late 30's, street clothes, bad leopard print panties peaking out of the top of her jeans. Pretty straightforward table shower, no attention to Mr. Johnson.

To the room, face down and waiting. She returns, gives good massage, some attention to butt and glutes, not too much.

Clock ticks down and she says "sir, time up"."All finished"

No flip. Nothing.

Get dressed to leave, she asked for a tip!

I messed up something at this place for sure.

Joe Looking
12-12-12, 16:15
I messed up something at this place for sure.You didn't do anything wrong it's just the area. I've only been to one AMP in the area and it was pretty clear that nothing was going to happen (door cracked, wearing street clothes.). Some guys on the Raleigh boards report success, but they tend to be few and far between. The weird thing about AMPs is that from my trip and comments they seem to expect tips for just doing their job. If you go to most Asian countries the HE is all but guaranteed because without it most men won't tip or return. I remember being in Vietnam and turning down a HJ. The girl did not speak much English so she had another chick come in and explain that she would give me a baby massage (HJ) if I would leave a tip. When I said I would give her a tip anyway they both had the cutest look of confusion.

If you want the he then your best bet is probably a private provider via backpage. From other reports the cost will probably work out the same and some of the advertisers at least claim to know various types of massage techniques. You won't get the table shower but I'm sure any chick willing to give you a he would be willing to wash you in the shower upon request.

Member #4364
12-15-12, 18:35
Britney, will be at Esquire, Saturday Dec. 15th, Monday Dec. 17, and Tuesday Dec. 18th.Who is Britney?

Stang613
12-17-12, 02:14
One area AMP was pretty well known for that.WTF, really? Was? It doesn't anymore or isn't around anymore? What name?

Vossen
01-06-13, 11:59
Has anybody actually had a good time at one? The reviews here seem to give mixed messages. I'm asking because last night around 8:00 I stopped by the Chinese Massage on Hwy 55/54 in Durham just to see if I got any signs that I could have a fun, (I grabbed a card and acted like I was looking at prices). The girl that met me at the desk was early 18. 20's and HOT! I mean she actually looked like one of the girls in the ad. But she was dressed like she was about to go grocery shopping so this coulda been the old bait and switch. I didn't really feel like wasting $80+ this week after Christmas and New Years kicked myat$$, so I just left. So my question is, are these simply relax places strictly legit? Do they use the erotic section of backpage just to trick us to come in? Any feedback at all?

Grambo007
01-07-13, 13:35
Has anybody actually had a good time at one? The reviews here seem to give mixed messages. I'm asking because last night around 8:00 I stopped by the Chinese Massage on Hwy 55/54 in Durham just to see if I got any signs that I could have a fun, (I grabbed a card and acted like I was looking at prices). The girl that met me at the desk was early 18. 20's and HOT! I mean she actually looked like one of the girls in the ad. But she was dressed like she was about to go grocery shopping so this coulda been the old bait and switch. I didn't really feel like wasting $80+ this week after Christmas and New Years kicked myat$$, so I just left. So my question is, are these simply relax places strictly legit? Do they use the erotic section of backpage just to trick us to come in? Any feedback at all?Been there 3 times and had 2 good massages and one poor. No extras and no sign of extras. I have given up.

Grambo

BlueIce7
01-07-13, 21:58
Vossen [Has anybody actually had a good time at one? The reviews here seem to give mixed messages. I'm asking because last night around 8:00 I stopped by the Chinese Massage on Hwy 55/54 in Durham just to see if I got any signs that I could have a fun, (I grabbed a card and acted like I was looking at prices). The girl that met me at the desk was early 18. 20's and HOT! ]

IME the young one (reddish tint to hair-do) is actually a piece of work. If you stray from legit she'll scowl at you, ask you about your wife, then at the end demand a tip. The older lady is more accommodating, but not much to look at. Even her accommodation only means an assist to your self service after she teases you for a while. I've written this place off.

Vossen
01-13-13, 19:46
I was thinking of going to visit Quality Bath House next week or weekend. I'm tired of wasting money at these AMP's. I haven't seen any recent reports on that place and it been there for years. Am I missing something? Should this place be avoided? I know they don't advertise much so maybe a lot of people don't know about it. I appreciate the intel and will share my experience if I do make the trip.

Anallvn
01-14-13, 06:05
I was thinking hinking of going to visit Quality Bath House next week or weekend. I'm tired of wasting money at these AMP's. I haven't seen any recent reports on that place and it been there for years. Am I missing something? Should this place be avoided? I know they don't advertise much so maybe a lot of people don't know about it. I appreciate the intel and will share my experience if I do make the trip.I only went in the place once probably 8 years ago. It is a small fairly run down house on holloway / 98. You go in and it is dark and dingy. When I went there were two ladies working and I promptly asked about prices and left. This was as much for the feel of the place as the ladies working. Again this was eight years ago so things might have changed, but the house looks the same from the road.

Joe Looking
01-14-13, 16:59
I was thinking of going to visit Quality Bath House next week or weekend. I'm tired of wasting money at these AMP's. I haven't seen any recent reports on that place and it been there for years. Am I missing something? Should this place be avoided? I know they don't advertise much so maybe a lot of people don't know about it. I appreciate the intel and will share my experience if I do make the trip.It might be worth checking into some of the backpage body rub providers. The cost, in some cases, seems comparable to what guys pay for a massage / he at an AMP.

I've tried the following two with good results:

http://greensboro.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-new-specials-all-week-50-24/9611035

She has a real table, you will get a professional massage as opposed to a body rub and her prices are a steal considering the experience. Another big plus about her is that she will actually ask if you have any problem areas and focus on those. Sex (oral and vaginal) are off the table but the traditional happy ending should happen.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ultimate-sensual-bliss-by-sexy-treat-nude-available-now-23/5496450

I think she travels a bit but when she is in town you should give her a call. She's very fun to talk to and will keep you entertained for the hour. Another huge plus is that she is a fan of giving a happy ending and a happy beginning. I get the impression that sex is off the table, but if you're a breast man she's got some pretty big ones and will let you get your happy ending that way.

MajorSlowCum
01-15-13, 18:06
Yes super relax at 55/54 He with the young hot girl. She had on super tight jeans, and tee. Great lookin tits but didn't touch, she was mean, but HE was bizarrely fulfilling staring at that tight ass and frown. LOL.

Vossen [Has anybody actually had a good time at one? The reviews here seem to give mixed messages. I'm asking because last night around 8:00 I stopped by the Chinese Massage on Hwy 55/54 in Durham just to see if I got any signs that I could have a fun, (I grabbed a card and acted like I was looking at prices). The girl that met me at the desk was early 18. 20's and HOT! ]

IME the young one (reddish tint to hair-do) is actually a piece of work. If you stray from legit she'll scowl at you, ask you about your wife, then at the end demand a tip. The older lady is more accommodating, but not much to look at. Even her accommodation only means an assist to your self service after she teases you for a while. I've written this place off.

Vossen
01-16-13, 08:18
Yes super relax at 55/54 He with the young hot girl. She had on super tight jeans, and tee. Great lookin tits but didn't touch, she was mean, but HE was bizarrely fulfilling staring at that tight ass and frown. LOL.Congrats. How'd you manage to pull that one off?

MajorSlowCum
01-16-13, 21:00
Gave it the old college try, never give up. Sooner or later they say yes just to get you to shut up, LOL.

Congrats. How'd you manage to pull that one off?

Stang613
01-16-13, 22:51
Congrats. How'd you manage to pull that one off?Sounds like she was the one pulling it off.

Durham Runner
01-17-13, 03:55
I was thinking of going to visit Quality Bath House next week or weekend. I'm tired of wasting money at these AMP's. I haven't seen any recent reports on that place and it been there for years. Am I missing something? Should this place be avoided? I know they don't advertise much so maybe a lot of people don't know about it. I appreciate the intel and will share my experience if I do make the trip.Went there once about a year ago. If you've ever visited Tom Cats, it's a very similar experience. Worse neighborhood, but it was just a little bit nicer inside. One weird thing was they offered a choice of rooms. Once had a massage table, another had what appeared to be a stripper pole, and the final had a lounge chair similar to Cats'.

I received a pretty uninspired rub from a spinner I think was named Star. I left happy, but not happy enough to bother making the return trip.

$.6 for 30 min. Not sure how much for an hour. Tips of an equal amount or more expected once inside. Higher tips allow for some level of nude mutual massage. How mutual and how much tip is required depends on the girl.

Vossen
01-17-13, 13:33
Sounds like she was the one pulling it off.LOL! Well done.

Diplotmatace
01-17-13, 22:55
Can someone give me some intel on Tom Cats? Passed by it on Saturday, so now I'm thinking of visiting.

Thanks,

PM is fine.

MajorSlowCum
01-17-13, 23:22
She pulled it off alright, LOL. Pulled it up down all around like a roller coaster. So next time when they ask what massage technique you want, say "roller coaster."

LOL! Well done.

Mike Ockenball
03-12-13, 10:58
It's been a few months since I've been to Esquire, but it looks like Sunshine doesn't work there anymore.

Grsmnky
03-12-13, 17:26
I was thinking of going to visit Quality Bath House next week or weekend. I'm tired of wasting money at these AMP's. I haven't seen any recent reports on that place and it been there for years. Am I missing something? Should this place be avoided? I know they don't advertise much so maybe a lot of people don't know about it. I appreciate the intel and will share my experience if I do make the trip.Over the years I've been to Quality a few times and it changes with the years between, most recently about a year ago, I chose a 1/2 hour with my choice of one between two very pretty women, she took me into a room asked if "this is okay?" and read me the selections, topless, mutual nude etc. Told me to get comfy and left, when she returns she stood in front of me and asked me to help her take off her dress, and mentioned tipping and her "usual tips" for what I was looking for.

I was very satisfied with my choice of extras and I don't think I overpaid at all, I think she said they even take credit cards, I say try them out and I think they even have a website with the girls schedules.

Slate Gravel
03-25-13, 20:35
Was in NC last weekend and decided to visit Quality Bathhouse. It was the only place I found open late night. While the saying goes "YMMV", my mileage was not good. Sketchy is about as high a review as I can give the facility. Went in the first door, ended up being 2 of us waiting in the alcove after ringing the bell (awkward). When I went in, although the ad said you got to choose, there was only 1 girl there. Not awful is about as high a review as I can go. The room had a bathtub / shower enclosure and an exposed toilet, and one barkolounger with ottoman. The services were less than expected, and not as good as expected, and there were lots of noises in the hallway that made her keep stopping and looking at the door. Which of course made me nervous as hell (pimp? Police?). Finished and got the hell out of there and the "donation" ended up being way too much but I didn't feel like arguing in that atmosphere. This is one if those situations where if it doesn't feel right, sometimes you should turn around and leave before you get started. Next time I will know better. Though I am grateful that I was only out a few bucks and nothing worse happened. Long story short, I would NOT recommend.

Durham Runner
03-27-13, 04:48
Long shot: there used to be a girl named Nadia at Tom Cats. Any idea whether she does any shifts there, or is working somewhere else now?

She provided service with enthusiasm and flew way above TC's mediocre standard.

Jmn69
03-27-13, 20:07
Was in NC last weekend and decided to visit Quality Bathhouse. It was the only place I found open late night. While the saying goes "YMMV", my mileage was not good. Sketchy is about as high a review as I can give the facility. Went in the first door, ended up being 2 of us waiting in the alcove after ringing the bell (awkward). When I went in, although the ad said you got to choose, there was only 1 girl there. Not awful is about as high a review as I can go. The room had a bathtub / shower enclosure and an exposed toilet, and one barkolounger with ottoman. The services were less than expected, and not as good as expected, and there were lots of noises in the hallway that made her keep stopping and looking at the door. Which of course made me nervous as hell (pimp? Police?). Finished and got the hell out of there and the "donation" ended up being way too much but I didn't feel like arguing in that atmosphere. This is one if those situations where if it doesn't feel right, sometimes you should turn around and leave before you get started. Next time I will know better. Though I am grateful that I was only out a few bucks and nothing worse happened. Long story short, I would NOT recommend.My experience at quality has never been like that. While I haven't been there a lot I would say the last 2 times were good and I left very happy. I've never had any problems but I've never been there with one girl and never ended up in the bathroom.

Grsmnky
03-29-13, 20:41
Was in NC last weekend and decided to visit Quality Bathhouse. It was the only place I found open late night. While the saying goes "YMMV", my mileage was not good. Sketchy is about as high a review as I can give the facility. Went in the first door, ended up being 2 of us waiting in the alcove after ringing the bell (awkward). When I went in, although the ad said you got to choose, there was only 1 girl there. Not awful is about as high a review as I can go. The room had a bathtub / shower enclosure and an exposed toilet, and one barkolounger with ottoman. The services were less than expected, and not as good as expected, and there were lots of noises in the hallway that made her keep stopping and looking at the door. Which of course made me nervous as hell (pimp? Police?). Finished and got the hell out of there and the "donation" ended up being way too much but I didn't feel like arguing in that atmosphere. This is one if those situations where if it doesn't feel right, sometimes you should turn around and leave before you get started. Next time I will know better. Though I am grateful that I was only out a few bucks and nothing worse happened. Long story short, I would NOT recommend.I have never been there when only one girl was working either, I've always had a choice, never seen the bathroom either, if there was someone else waiting in the alcove, I think I would've left, but I do understand it was the only available late night.

MajorSlowCum
04-17-13, 13:24
Unfortunately have to agree with Slate. My three times at quality were disappointing in many ways. Big negative was the smoke smell, coundnt get out of my clothes. Plus other issues. Will not repeat.

Was in NC last weekend and decided to visit Quality Bathhouse. It was the only place I found open late night. While the saying goes "YMMV", my mileage was not good. Sketchy is about as high a review as I can give the facility. Went in the first door, ended up being 2 of us waiting in the alcove after ringing the bell (awkward). When I went in, although the ad said you got to choose, there was only 1 girl there. Not awful is about as high a review as I can go. The room had a bathtub / shower enclosure and an exposed toilet, and one barkolounger with ottoman. The services were less than expected, and not as good as expected, and there were lots of noises in the hallway that made her keep stopping and looking at the door. Which of course made me nervous as hell (pimp? Police?). Finished and got the hell out of there and the "donation" ended up being way too much but I didn't feel like arguing in that atmosphere. This is one if those situations where if it doesn't feel right, sometimes you should turn around and leave before you get started. Next time I will know better. Though I am grateful that I was only out a few bucks and nothing worse happened. Long story short, I would NOT recommend.

Stang613
05-27-13, 23:05
Seeking release on the holiday but with VIP closed, decided to check out 55/54 SuperRelax, and in summary, left happy and with a good massage. Provider didn't give name and I didn't push on requesting, but was thin 50 +- yo. Massage advertised .8, but was offered .7, plus provided .4 tip which seemed accepted. Hand gestures suggested owners may be listening, so don't be oral! Initially offered only to handle self with assist, and only after beginning, provider stepped up. Seems like may vary by provider, owner presence, client, etc, so don't push and maybe get lucky.

HaoBa
06-11-13, 21:27
Seeking release on the holiday but with VIP closed, decided to check out 55/54 SuperRelax, and in summary, left happy and with a good massage. Provider didn't give name and I didn't push on requesting, but was thin 50 +- yo. Massage advertised .8, but was offered .7, plus provided .4 tip which seemed accepted. Hand gestures suggested owners may be listening, so don't be oral! Initially offered only to handle self with assist, and only after beginning, provider stepped up. Seems like may vary by provider, owner presence, client, etc, so don't push and maybe get lucky.Checked out the same place, guessing I had the same prov. As you (thin 50ish). Was offered. 7, but after giving $, got Jackson and Abe back, whatever. Half way through the hr, front door goes crazy, prov. Leaves, returns and says 'boss is here'. Standard from there on out, but gave Jackson and Abe back for the good massage.

Stang613
06-12-13, 17:52
Checked out the same place, guessing I had the same prov. As you (thin 50ish). Was offered. 7, but after giving $, got Jackson and Abe back, whatever. Half way through the hr, front door goes crazy, prov. Leaves, returns and says 'boss is here'. Standard from there on out, but gave Jackson and Abe back for the good massage.I went back, got a different one, mid-40s, seemed to be boss / boss's woman, left hard and not happy.

LuckyAzn
08-04-13, 02:50
Had a chance to stop by there the other night and was shocked that it was still the same ladies working bc they have been there for a while now. Got a great massage and left happy. I did get a chance to talk to the ladies a little bit and found out that their staff has been cut down to 2 and that business hasn't been booming like before. Probably bc of all the competition around all over. But overall the visit was great. I always get great massages here and I always leave happy no matter who's working.

Pm for more details. Good luck to all and be safe out there.

HotLcndyt
08-13-13, 08:44
Hey folks. Will be in town for a couple months from Ohio. Wondering which are the best AMPs in the area to visit. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Harry Bush
08-13-13, 09:40
Hey folks. Will be in town for a couple months from Ohio. Wondering which are the best AMPs in the area to visit. Any info would be greatly appreciated.Look at the "Massage Parlor " thread in the Raleigh Forum

Stang613
09-08-13, 00:10
I went back, got a different one, mid-40s, seemed to be boss / boss's woman, left hard and not happy.Went a handful of times to 55/54 cAMP, handshake first visit but no other times, other times were among different providers than first visit. Lack of reliability means I will no longer repeat.

Mike Ockenball
12-26-13, 08:55
It looks like Esquire has closed down. I tried calling, and got a "number has been disconnected" message and when I rode by there, it was dead.

Es421
12-26-13, 21:39
It looks like Esquire has closed down. I tried calling, and got a "number has been disconnected" message and when I rode by there, it was dead.Yes, they had done a shout out on BP to former clients to call. They posted that it was a surprise and abrupt. Not sure the staff will try on their own to get a place or if they will do incall massages from their homes. Wait and see. That place had been there decades. I'm very sorry to see it go and I do not know what happened.

NC Wanderer
12-26-13, 21:39
Yes, they advertised on BP back in November that they had gone out of business. R.I.P.

NC.

It looks like Esquire has closed down. I tried calling, and got a "number has been disconnected" message and when I rode by there, it was dead.

NeedsSome
12-30-13, 12:09
Yes, they advertised on BP back in November that they had gone out of business. R.I.P.

NC.It is a shame to see Esquire go. That is where I had my first massage parlor experience way back in 1988. I did have several rememberable experiences there over the years.

MD Bellamy
12-30-13, 19:57
Sad to see one of the old traditional places go to the wall. I spent some happy (if expensive) times there. From past experience, once such a joint closes, nothing opens in its place. Still miss Buddy's in SC!!

Spooner Strum
01-04-14, 09:16
Sad to see one of the old traditional places go to the wall. I spent some happy (if expensive) times there. From past experience, once such a joint closes, nothing opens in its place. Still miss Buddy's in SC!!Man{TCS. Ellipses}that sucks!

How about the Quality Bath House? Is that place worth it at all?

Spooner Strum
01-04-14, 09:33
Looks like they all moved to Charlotte.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/niki-from-esquire-heath-club-is-working-at-staceys-place-today-704-527-9127-w-britney-35/13577802

TheChosen1
01-11-14, 00:59
Any tips or advice to a new hobbyist?

Joe Looking
01-11-14, 03:24
Any tips or advice to a new hobbyist?Don't ask questions yet. First read, read and read some more. Not just the NC boards either. Then go out and do some experimenting based on what you read. If you have specific questions use the search feature.

MD Bellamy
01-12-14, 04:56
Man{TCS. Ellipses}that sucks!

How about the Quality Bath House? Is that place worth it at all?Went one time, many years ago. A dingy dump with one attendant who was well past "time expired" (IMHO). I walked!

NC Wanderer
01-12-14, 09:19
Good advice. I would also recommend reading:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_mongeringrules

NC.

Don't ask questions yet. First read, read and read some more. Not just the NC boards either. Then go out and do some experimenting based on what you read. If you have specific questions use the search feature.

MrBlues
01-12-14, 15:14
Went one time, many years ago. A dingy dump with one attendant who was well past "time expired" (IMHO). I walked!I've visited there a few times over many years. It has gone from being a little bit of a dumpy atmosphere to being a truly dumpy atmosphere the last time I was there, but that was probably 3 years ago.

However, like any other establishment of this type, the quality of service you get is entirely dependent on the lady you're with. I've never left there completely unhappy. And there have been a couple of times that I left deliriously happy. Pricing was always a little on the high side for me, but for whatever reason, I decided to stop there anyway.

Would I go again? Depends entirely on how much disposable cash I have on hand. These days I don't have much extra cash so probably not. It was also my impression, especially in the later trips there, that management is pretty tight on the kinds of activities tolerated.

But as always, YMMV and I think it also is dependent on how you treat your hostess.

Sordid
01-25-14, 08:34
Was with a co-worker at Happy Hour and he shared his last experience at TK last week. This while we were at a table with female co-workers sitting across from us! He went with an older buxom blonde named Samantha, which he said he regretted the moment he stepped in the room with her. Her required tip rate was 40% higher than any of the other girls. She gave poor service, was very rushed, does not like what she does, and had such a bad attitude he left early rather than put up with being in a room with her any longer.

Overall, a really bad experience. Watch out for that one.

Fatboy9
01-25-14, 17:18
Was with a co-worker at Happy Hour and he shared his last experience at TK last week. This while we were at a table with female co-workers sitting across from us! He went with an older buxom blonde named Samantha, which he said he regretted the moment he stepped in the room with her. Her required tip rate was 40% higher than any of the other girls. She gave poor service, was very rushed, does not like what she does, and had such a bad attitude he left early rather than put up with being in a room with her any longer.

Overall, a really bad experience. Watch out for that one.What the hell is "TK"?

Thanks.

NC Wanderer
01-26-14, 08:12
Tom Kats on Miami Blvd. Just north of the 70 intersection. Old time non-oriental rub and tug.

NC.

What the hell is "TK"?

Thanks.

DamThat
01-30-14, 17:29
Over the years I've been to Quality a few times and it changes with the years between, most recently about a year ago, I chose a 1/2 hour with my choice of one between two very pretty women, she took me into a room asked if "this is okay?" and read me the selections, topless, mutual nude etc. Told me to get comfy and left, when she returns she stood in front of me and asked me to help her take off her dress, and mentioned tipping and her "usual tips" for what I was looking for.

I was very satisfied with my choice of extras and I don't think I overpaid at all, I think she said they even take credit cards, I say try them out and I think they even have a website with the girls schedules.I visit Quality once a month, it's usually hit or miss with the selection of girls.

Depending on the time of month they usually have three girls with only one out of the three worth talking about.

Mike Ockenball
02-28-14, 11:01
Has anyone been to this place? It's in a house and not a strip mall, so I'm wondering if it's legit or not.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wow-dont-miss-out-grand-opening-and-asian-massages-26/15766672

Falkin70
03-02-14, 18:02
Has anyone been to this place? It's in a house and not a strip mall, so I'm wondering if it's legit or not.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wow-dont-miss-out-grand-opening-and-asian-massages-26/15766672I tried to find it some months ago and couldn't. Gps was worthless. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it.

Mike Ockenball
03-03-14, 00:09
I tried to find it some months ago and couldn't. Gps was worthless. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it.It's a little White House, it doesn't stand out at all. When I drove by it had an LED "Open" sign in the window.

Falkin70
03-03-14, 23:22
It's a little White House, it doesn't stand out at all. When I drove by it had an LED "Open" sign in the window.I will look for it tomorrow.

Vicechairman
03-17-14, 14:21

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/wow-dont-miss-out-grand-opening-and-asian-massages-26/1576667227) Asian Massage [Deleted by Admin] Durham NC. 919-XXX-6726.

John252
03-21-14, 05:26
Does the Durham lady that does Thai massage out of a house have reports here?

I have scrolled back several pages.

Seems legit on ads.

I'd love feedback here or via PM, legit and otherwise as I love a firm vigourous massage.

The Bobster
05-24-14, 10:10
I was curious, called this lady and she set expectations over the phone. Definitely not a clock watched and I WILL repeat next time in the area. She is kind of "out there", doesn't talk very much, but has a very pleasant demeanor and gives one great massage.

SailorSam
05-24-14, 16:54

Seems legit on ads.

I'd love feedback here or via PM, legit and otherwise as I love a firm vigourous massage.She has reports in the Raleigh thread. Excellent massage, strictly legit, according to what I've read there. Never seen her myself.

NColdOne
05-24-14, 19:25

Seems legit on ads.

I'd love feedback here or via PM, legit and otherwise as I love a firm vigourous massage.I've seen her several times. Strictly legit.

BlueBall2234
07-24-14, 19:18
Sad to see one of the old traditional places go to the wall. I spent some happy (if expensive) times there. From past experience, once such a joint closes, nothing opens in its place. Still miss Buddy's in SC!!MD Bellamy, I have had some fuuuuuunnnnn times at Buddy's. It was a 21/2 hour drive for me but I would make that drive as often as possible. You ever vist the Shady Pine?

MD Bellamy
07-25-14, 03:03
MD Bellamy, I have had some fuuuuuunnnnn times at Buddy's. It was a 21/2 hour drive for me but I would make that drive as often as possible. You ever vist the Shady Pine?I tried Shady Pines a few times, but usually they were closed. The one other time, I indulged in an interesting experience with a "waitress". A bit hurried, very grimy, and I'd not repeat.

Grsmnky
08-06-14, 16:19
Has anyone been to quality or tomcats recently? Curious about fees and such.

Emeralddragon6
08-12-14, 01:53
Your convo has sparked my interest. Where is it and what can you expect. I am definately wanting to make the road trip now.

NC Wanderer
08-12-14, 18:55
Your are about 3 years too late. Your best bet is to contact Dr. Emmett Brown.

NC.

Your convo has sparked my interest. Where is it and what can you expect. I am definately wanting to make the road trip now.

Stevet35
08-21-14, 10:25
Your are about 3 years too late. Your best bet is to contact Dr. Emmett Brown.

NC.I love it. Very good.

Jquillin
08-21-14, 16:28
Has anyone been to quality or tomcats recently? Curious about fees and such.I've been to both in the last few months. I'm sorry not to remember exactly, but I think it was0. 6 or 0. 8 for a visit at both places. I've seen Lexis a couple of times. Paris is pretty but unenthusiastic. Two times in a row I saw girls who couldn't do much because of their period. Of course they don't tell you until after you pay. Farrah at Quality is great!

As for fees. , after the door fee you can pay another 0. 8 for topless up to 150 for daty. More than that is unsure.

RealCrgHead
11-27-14, 12:16
Anyone been to magic touch lately? How are the line up? Is it worth my time? Tired of AMP looking for an nice blonde or ebony dream. Any suggestions?

Vossen
12-01-14, 21:59
Just spotted a new place in Greenwood Commons Shopping Center off hwy 55 in Durham. Its the same shopping center where Papa Mojo's was. Its looks done, the open sign was lit but there was a sign that said opening soon. Its my first time noticing and I pass that place every other day.

MajorSlowCum
03-02-15, 00:43
Tried it out. Sweet lady. Good massage including backwalk. Enjoyed it.

Just spotted a new place in Greenwood Commons Shopping Center off hwy 55 in Durham. Its the same shopping center where Papa Mojo's was. Its looks done, the open sign was lit but there was a sign that said opening soon. Its my first time noticing and I pass that place every other day.

RandomDood
07-01-15, 01:30
I'm new here as of today, just moved to the area and I'm looking at different AMPs and trying to choose. I keep seeing jj's list referenced in posts, can someone tell me where to find it?

Joe Looking
07-01-15, 15:27
I'm new here as of today, just moved to the area and I'm looking at different AMPs and trying to choose. I keep seeing jj's list referenced in posts, can someone tell me where to find it?His list us under the Raleigh section.

Satan 666
07-14-15, 18:36
Since long time a go I want to try this place but I'm not sure if is good some one has try this place before?

At less I want a BJ after the massage or FS.

HoganMike04
07-14-15, 23:38
Be careful though, I guess some of those spots have been watched by LEO.

I'm new here as of today, just moved to the area and I'm looking at different AMPs and trying to choose. I keep seeing jj's list referenced in posts, can someone tell me where to find it?

MD Bellamy
07-15-15, 00:47
I'm new here as of today, just moved to the area and I'm looking at different AMPs and trying to choose. I keep seeing jj's list referenced in posts, can someone tell me where to find it?It's on the Raleigh page but its not under Massage Parlor Reports. Scroll down to the bottom of the page (User blogs) and it has its own section.

MD Bellamy
07-15-15, 00:59
Since long time a go I want to try this place but I'm not sure if is good some one has try this place before?

At less I want a BJ after the massage or FS.666, for a first-time visitor, VIP is currently your best bet for FS (or even a BJ) at an AMP locally. It's out of time and been plying its trade for years. JimJim's list (on Raleigh page) will give you guidance to the scene but places (or individual girls) that offer more than a HJ tend to shut down quickly. Even VIP, though, is sometimes paranoid and is no safe bet and also, is too damn expensive. Finally, as many have grumbled about, personnel locally are usually no spring chickens, making this a dire place to live for the AMP experiences you desire.

Satan 666
07-16-15, 17:00
666, for a first-time visitor, VIP is currently your best bet for FS (or even a BJ) at an AMP locally. It's out of time and been plying its trade for years. JimJim's list (on Raleigh page) will give you guidance to the scene but places (or individual girls) that offer more than a HJ tend to shut down quickly. Even VIP, though, is sometimes paranoid and is no safe bet and also, is too damn expensive. Finally, as many have grumbled about, personnel locally are usually no spring chickens, making this a dire place to live for the AMP experiences you desire.Thank you buddy ill just want to have a clue before go there.

MD Bellamy
07-17-15, 11:43
Thank you buddy ill just want to have a clue before go there.In fact, if you scroll down to the bottom of the Raleigh page there's a section dedicated to Youngsville.

MikeLittle
10-26-15, 15:13
Hi,

I am new to this raleigh board, a senior member in charlotte. I am visiting, and would love to see this lady. Any intel on her would be really great. It's very intriguing to see an outdoor relaxing massage. Has anyone seen her? Please PM me for any details you could share. Thanks in advance.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/5274713234.html

SailorSam
10-26-15, 16:45
You should ask this in the Raleigh board, she is not in Durham.

Hi,
I am new to this raleigh board, a senior member in charlotte. I am visiting, and would love to see this lady. Any intel on her would be really great. It's very intriguing to see an outdoor relaxing massage. Has anyone seen her? Please PM me for any details you could share. Thanks in advance.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/thp/5274713234.html

MikeLittle
10-27-15, 05:36
You should ask this in the Raleigh board, she is not in Durham.Any recommendations in Durham area?

GrillMaster
12-30-15, 22:32
Had a hh to spare. Found Rose on JJ's list at the bottom of the Raleigh page. JJ's rating of P+ is accurate. Got a hh for a pair of Jacksons. No TS. Girl was not a looker but sweet and friendly. No idea about extras. Didn't ask. None offered.

However. The sheer, loose fitting shirt / shorts combo with nothing underneath (I checked) invited generous UTC roaming. After 15 min of soft touch she signaled she wanted to churn butter (or something similar). This happy middle was followed by some harder massage and was really satisfying.

She told me more girls than her were available. She told me her name but I couldn't repeat it let alone spell it. Sounded like it started with O. This was my first visit but I will return. Again, no extra opportunities presented or explored. Just a good rub with good natured roaming.

Grambo007
12-31-15, 05:26
Been there several times and always enjoyed. Several girls, some more attractive than others. All attractive and attentive. Ask for what you want and come prepared.

Very reasonable.

Grambo.

Had a hh to spare. Found Rose on JJ's list at the bottom of the Raleigh page. JJ's rating of P+ is accurate. Got a hh for a pair of Jacksons. No TS. Girl was not a looker but sweet and friendly. No idea about extras. Didn't ask. None offered.

However. The sheer, loose fitting shirt / shorts combo with nothing underneath (I checked) invited generous UTC roaming. After 15 min of soft touch she signaled she wanted to churn butter (or something similar). This happy middle was followed by some harder massage and was really satisfying.

She told me more girls than her were available. She told me her name but I couldn't repeat it let alone spell it. Sounded like it started with O. This was my first visit but I will return. Again, no extra opportunities presented or explored. Just a good rub with good natured roaming.

MD Bellamy
12-31-15, 13:02
Been there several times and always enjoyed. Several girls, some more attractive than others. All attractive and attentive. Ask for what you want and come prepared.

Very reasonable.

Grambo.Yes, that is an important point!

KennyPdx
05-23-16, 16:41
Was in town at the end of February, chose rose based on location and decided to try it out on a Sunday afternoon. The complex it is in look dead but ring the door bell and she comes right out, mid 40's nice top little bottom. Immediately asked if it was my first time and I said, yes, she then walked me to the closest room and took my donation for an hour at. 6. Massage was awesome, small talk was like a mini interview told her I was a student that just moved here. On the flip continued with a light massage then the pointing and motioning goes into play left happy. 1. Overall. Was also told that there was a younger masseuse available but I didn't mind.

MD Bellamy
05-26-16, 01:33
Was in town at the end of February, chose rose based on location and decided to try it out on a Sunday afternoon. The complex it is in look dead but ring the door bell and she comes right out, mid 40's nice top little bottom. Immediately asked if it was my first time and I said, yes, she then walked me to the closest room and took my donation for an hour at. 6. Massage was awesome, small talk was like a mini interview told her I was a student that just moved here. On the flip continued with a light massage then the pointing and motioning goes into play left happy. 1. Overall. Was also told that there was a younger masseuse available but I didn't mind.Has anyone ever met this younger masseuse? For me, after three visits, (all satisfactory, by the way), not a trace! Does the younger masseuse really exist?

XHippie
06-07-16, 00:55
Has anyone ever met this younger masseuse? For me, after three visits, (all satisfactory, by the way), not a trace! Does the younger masseuse really exist?Mamasan answers the door and is not a bad provider if you don't mind her age and yes there is a younger lady there just ask for Sasha.

MD Bellamy
07-27-16, 23:51
This place is new to me so I decided to TOFFT. Seems to be a private residence. Met at the door by Yin-Ta (who is late-40's / early-50's at my best guess.) As always, with Asian women, you can add or subtract a decade or two! $60 for the hour (a $10 table shower was offered part-way into the session, either then or at the end. A bit strange, and I declined.) Reasonable soft massage on back, starting with the neck. Roaming hands UTC were tolerated.

On the flip, which came quite soon, the light massage continued (unlike the usual "flip now negotiate"). Further roaming hands were discouraged from some areas, but encouraged elsewhere. The main focus of MY attention was not touched and my hand was directed there. (After many mongering years, I've finally found a DIY place!) Despite some coaxing, that was as far as I got.

If you want a decent soft massage, with the full time given, then this is a good option but I doubt that much more is available.

NColdOne
07-29-16, 08:08
Appreciate the intel. Was going to do the same but sounds like you have saved me $.

This place is new to me so I decided to TOFFT. Seems to be a private residence. Met at the door by Yin-Ta (who is late-40's / early-50's at my best guess.) As always, with Asian women, you can add or subtract a decade or two! $60 for the hour (a $10 table shower was offered part-way into the session, either then or at the end. A bit strange, and I declined.) Reasonable soft massage on back, starting with the neck. Roaming hands UTC were tolerated.

On the flip, which came quite soon, the light massage continued (unlike the usual "flip now negotiate"). Further roaming hands were discouraged from some areas, but encouraged elsewhere. The main focus of MY attention was not touched and my hand was directed there. (After many mongering years, I've finally found a DIY place!) Despite some coaxing, that was as far as I got.

If you want a decent soft massage, with the full time given, then this is a good option but I doubt that much more is available.

Es421
07-30-16, 09:55

If you want a decent soft massage, with the full time given, then this is a good option but I doubt that much more is available.Thanks! Was just about to hit this place and make the first report. Sounds like $$ saved. I've seen the place and wondered if it was entry through the front door or rear. I may try in a few weeks to see if they want to do what is necessary to have repeat clientele.

XHippie
07-31-16, 23:09

If you want a decent soft massage, with the full time given, then this is a good option but I doubt that much more is available.I visited the first week they were open got the girl with the color in her hair it was just a test visit pretty good massage with a few brushes I didn't push the issue. Went back a week later same girl massage flip she went for the pole. A little covered breast play allowed but that was it. So only having 2 visits under my belt it seemed to be a standard rub and tug operation "for now" but as we all know the more time you invest in a place who knows. She did tell me 2 other girls work there, I'm not sure if all at the same time or if they are on some kind of rotation schedule. It's a new operation so they have to pace themselves but I've seen places like this before fizzle out but I've also seen places like this with potential for fun times, wait and see. I may return just to keep my face recognizable.

MD Bellamy
08-02-16, 07:25
Thanks! Was just about to hit this place and make the first report. Sounds like $$ saved. I've seen the place and wondered if it was entry through the front door or rear. I may try in a few weeks to see if they want to do what is necessary to have repeat clientele.I forgot to mention this but, without asking, the lady applied a heavily scented oil and, since I didn't object after she'd started, applied it liberally. If you have a keen-nosed significant other, then the $10 TS at the end of the session will become a necessity!

Es421
08-04-16, 05:57
I forgot to mention this but, without asking, the lady applied a heavily scented oil and, since I didn't object after she'd started, applied it liberally. If you have a keen-nosed significant other, then the $10 TS at the end of the session will become a necessity!Very important info! Yes it is a factor. Would need to hit this on a day off I guess. Also, was it front door entry or a rear door. I don't want to ring a doorbell in front and stand there with the traffic going by. Thanks again!

MD Bellamy
08-04-16, 08:56
Very important info! Yes it is a factor. Would need to hit this on a day off I guess. Also, was it front door entry or a rear door. I don't want to ring a doorbell in front and stand there with the traffic going by. Thanks again!Front door and park in front too. However, it is secluded due to the vegetation.

Shake202
08-05-16, 16:34
Love this place, nice private rooms. Anyone have any idea where Emily went? She was amazing! My go to now is CiCi. Very cute, but almost no English. Great if you like back walking! I wish Emily would come back though.

ClockWatcher
08-11-16, 16:24
Checked into the Rose Health Soa since I was in the area. It's been many years since I have been to an AMP but all was well, got a nice massage, left with a hand shake and a smile. Had an older caretaker that looked ok, saw a younger girl working there also but didn't get placed with her. Maybe next time.

Member #1552
08-11-16, 17:51
Mamasan answers the door and is not a bad provider if you don't mind her age and yes there is a younger lady there just ask for Sasha.I went, I asked for Sasha.

Mamasan played me. Walked me to the room took my money and went to get "Young" sasha.

Bottom line, Sasha is NOT young. This place does have the right idea with the loose clothes and willingness to massage naked.

I'm pretty sure extras were possible but I had no interest in partaking with Sasha. I will likely try again but be more careful about committing and giving up my money LOL.

BarredMark
08-12-16, 11:36
I was recently a visitor to this area and after checking out things here and on TUSCL I decided to pay a visit to Quality BH. I liked the location because there was parking in the rear and a rear entrance. It was and early morning stop so only Star was working. She quickly explained how things worked and led me to a room. After I got comfortable we did some negotiating and things got started. Since they are not licensed I only got a body rub, but she made it nice and relaxing. Since it was warm Star got comfortable as well. Did I mention she has nice soft skin. After about 10 minutes I flipped and the rub continued. She soon had her hands encased in a layer of nice warm oil and she applied it liberally to nether regions. I asked to to slow her pace and she readily agreed. After several minutes of her warm caresses my rub came to a very enjoyable conclusion. She left and returned with a hot towel to clean me up.

After reading about Asian Remedy I decided to try it the next day. Nice, clean place. A 35-40 ish lady greeted me and led me to a room. After I undressed she started the rub. Not as pleasant as Star, but not bad. After the flip things progressed in the normal manner and I had a very happy rub.

Steeltown
08-27-16, 08:13
Was in town for a work call and stopped in to check this place out. The day I went the AC was broken and it was super hot inside. Star was one of two girls working the other one was with a customer. Went back to the room and used the shower to cool off before the session, that helped alot! Star has some ink which I like, nice touch and is not in a rush. Afterwards we hung out a few minutes and got to know each other a bit. I'd repeat with her, she makes you feel relaxed and her look is right up my alley. I think I just talked myself into going back today.

Steeltown
08-27-16, 22:20
What's the skinny on Tom cats? I went there quite a bit 2 years ago when Shelley (what a girl) and Haley (blonde with huge rack) worked there. Haley and I hit it off very nicely. I stopped in 3 weeks ago and just 2 girls there during the day. I passed, but is there a different staff on nights or weekends? If so, who do you recommend?

HornyIndo
10-30-16, 02:47
Visited after reading the positive reviews on the forum.

Went after 1 AM, there was only one car. Was met by a rather stocky middle aged woman. 60 door fees as I was expecting, but the upsell started immediately.

She wanted 200 for a nice session, or 100 for a session. I mentioned the rates I had gathered from various sources but she was relentless.

Even though we settled price at the starting, she again asked for more after the massage had started.

Ended up with a meh session and overpaying for it.

Would not repeat.

The place was clean though which is different from what I read in the reviews.

Also on the way out I saw the another girl who was also probably in mid 30's but in good shape.

Also she mentioned she used to work at Tom Cats which got closed down.

Spooner Strum
12-10-16, 09:44
Damn. TC was the only place I hadn't visited. First the Esquire, now TCs.

Try Quality during the day. I went around 11:30/12 and had my choice of 3. The prices ranged from $75 to $160.

I'm hot, so I may have gotten a discounted rate.

Visited after reading the positive reviews on the forum.

Went after 1 AM, there was only one car. Was met by a rather stocky middle aged woman. 60 door fees as I was expecting, but the upsell started immediately.

She wanted 200 for a nice session, or 100 for a session. I mentioned the rates I had gathered from various sources but she was relentless.

Even though we settled price at the starting, she again asked for more after the massage had started.

Ended up with a meh session and overpaying for it.

Would not repeat.

The place was clean though which is different from what I read in the reviews.

Also on the way out I saw the another girl who was also probably in mid 30's but in good shape.

Also she mentioned she used to work at Tom Cats which got closed down.

Icon211
07-09-17, 23:59
Heading to charlotte from Richmond tomorrow and want to make a pit stop in Durham. Can one of you fellow mongers dm me a nice place to get a massage so I can leave happy. I'll really appreciate it.

HavingFun5190
12-26-17, 08:45
I recently moved to Durham and looked through the thread and didn't see any good reviews for AAMP's in Durham. I dreamed about an AAMP that provides an above average massage with a HJ with women mid 30's or younger. If anyone had this dream please let NE know.

ChaphillMan
12-28-17, 14:39
I recently moved to Durham and looked through the thread and didn't see any good reviews for AAMP's in Durham. I dreamed about an AAMP that provides an above average massage with a HJ with women mid 30's or younger. If anyone had this dream please let NE know.The Raleigh massage thread covers Durham too. Not much is written specifically about Durham as the action is almost all encompassed on the Raleigh discussion threads even though much of the action is actually in Durham. The Durham Streetwalker thread seems to be the only one that is not eclipsed by the Raleigh version. The Raleigh Streetwalker thread only talks about Raleigh from what I have read. That leaves the Durham Streetwalker thread with a purpose but not much updating.

I have never partaken on the Durham streets. I have been curious and looked a few times but nothing caught my eye that actually was a working girl.

Vossen
01-06-18, 12:16
I recently moved to Durham and looked through the thread and didn't see any good reviews for AAMP's in Durham. I dreamed about an AAMP that provides an above average massage with a HJ with women mid 30's or younger. If anyone had this dream please let NE know.We all dream of this magical place. Doesn't exist, not in Durham.

XHippie
01-09-18, 01:48
The Raleigh massage thread covers Durham too. Not much is written specifically about Durham as the action is almost all encompassed on the Raleigh discussion threads even though much of the action is actually in Durham. The Durham Streetwalker thread seems to be the only one that is not eclipsed by the Raleigh version. The Raleigh Streetwalker thread only talks about Raleigh from what I have read. That leaves the Durham Streetwalker thread with a purpose but not much updating.

I have never partaken on the Durham streets. I have been curious and looked a few times but nothing caught my eye that actually was a working girl.Guys that cruise the Durham streets know this but for the ones thinking about it should know. Important! Holloway Street can be high volumne. Guess Rd they stroll between Bojangles and Dog House, once in awhile around the Home Depot area. More important, the cops are everywhere driving unmarked Trucks, unmarked small compact cars as well as other unexpected vehicles. I passed by a guy that had been pulled over maybe for a serious offense maybe 5 cops and I was like WTF these look like soccer mom & dad cars with flashing lights. Be careful! Guess Rd girls are low volumne maybe 2 out strolling toward McDonald's if you are lucky some look road worn maybe a blow job away from loosing their room and don't seem to stay on the street for long periods of time. Holloway Street is different, crack heads, trannies and a few SW that can be ok I guess if you know who to pick up and know their mental state but picking one up for the first time better Be careful! Street Walker mongering is not a game for amateur's IF you are not familiar with the walkers and especially the neighborhood and don't forget those fucking cop cars that are impossible to spot and some times the cop are driving in their street close with a beard etc. But that big ass badge is hanging on their hip. Assume ANY car or truck could be LE. Although I’m very familiar with these areas due to business an my commute home and I too popped a nut or two in these parts but I'm too old for this shit I'll leave it to you young bucks I prefer pussy indoors. Good times can be had but think of your health and safety first use common sense and trust your gut and get to know the area and walkers before rushing it. Sorry for the preaching

XHippie
01-09-18, 17:58
Guys that cruise the Durham streets know this but for the ones thinking about it should know. Important! Holloway Street can be high volumne. Guess Rd they stroll between Bojangles and Dog House, once in awhile around the Home Depot area. More important, the cops are everywhere driving unmarked Trucks, unmarked small compact cars as well as other unexpected vehicles. I passed by a guy that had been pulled over maybe for a serious offense maybe 5 cops and I was like WTF these look like soccer mom & dad cars with flashing lights. Be careful! Guess Rd girls are low volumne maybe 2 out strolling toward McDonald's if you are lucky some look road worn maybe a blow job away from loosing their room and don't seem to stay on the street for long periods of time. Holloway Street is different, crack heads, trannies and a few SW that can be ok I guess if you know who to pick up and know their mental state but picking one up for the first time better Be careful! Street Walker mongering is not a game for amateur's IF you are not familiar with the walkers and especially the neighborhood and don't forget those fucking cop cars that are impossible to spot and some times the cop are driving in their street close with a beard etc. But that big ass badge is hanging on their hip. Assume ANY car or truck could be LE. Although Im very familiar with these areas due to business an my commute home and I too popped a nut or two in these parts but I'm too old for this shit I'll leave it to you young bucks I prefer pussy indoors. Good times can be had but think of your health and safety first use common sense and trust your gut and get to know the area and walkers before rushing it. Sorry for the preachingHey Xhippie dumb shit, This belongs on the streetwalker thread.

Spooner Strum
03-03-18, 08:55
It has been over a year since I hit the Quality. Anybody have any recent intel?

Monger83
03-24-18, 12:53
It has been over a year since I hit the Quality. Anybody have any recent intel?I went a few months ago and it was okay. The provider discouraged FS or BJ. Just a nude HJ was available. A little too expensive for the service I got. I went about 3 weeks ago (to see what mileage I could get from a different girl), and there was an old guy who answered the door and said none of the girls showed up that day and to come back in 2 hours. I didn't.

Spooner Strum
03-25-18, 08:33
I went a few months ago and it was okay. The provider discouraged FS or BJ. Just a nude HJ was available. A little too expensive for the service I got. I went about 3 weeks ago (to see what mileage I could get from a different girl), and there was an old guy who answered the door and said none of the girls showed up that day and to come back in 2 hours. I didn't.I think it depends on the girl at that place.

And man, what a bummer that some bro opened the door.

Member #1552
05-18-18, 18:56
Wow,

Was worried this place might be gone forever!!

Anyone, is Shi-Shi still over with our Familiar face?

She is my ATF not counting VIP.

Thanks.

BrownRod
06-10-18, 13:58
Wow,

Was worried this place might be gone forever!!

Anyone, is Shi-Shi still over with our Familiar face?

She is my ATF not counting VIP.

Thanks.If we are talking about the same location, they closed down a few months back. No idea where Shi-Shi is. I hope she resurfaces soon. Maybe someone can provide addition info on her new work place.

ElAzteca1992
07-06-18, 09:56
Hello everyone. I usually roam the spas in Charlotte, but I am tempted to check out some new locations. Especially since I have had no luck finding the type of girls I am looking for. I saw some reviews about this place and I was wondering if they were still open. I am hoping somebody can tell me if there are any big booty white or latina girls working in this location or any other locations. At one time it was not to hard to find one in Charlotte, but I guess they all moved on. Also if there are any more American spas in the area as I am not really interested in AMPs. Thank you.

-Aztec.

Spooner Strum
07-07-18, 08:55
Hello everyone. I usually roam the spas in Charlotte, but I am tempted to check out some new locations. Especially since I have had no luck finding the type of girls I am looking for. I saw some reviews about this place and I was wondering if they were still open. I am hoping somebody can tell me if there are any big booty white or latina girls working in this location or any other locations. At one time it was not to hard to find one in Charlotte, but I guess they all moved on. Also if there are any more American spas in the area as I am not really interested in AMPs. Thank you.

-Aztec.Yep. Still open.

The girls vary. I've never seen the same girl working twice. The variety is all over the board. Hot white women, big booty black women, skinny hispanics. Just give it a shot. At the very least you bust a nut.

ElAzteca1992
07-11-18, 23:56
Yep. Still open.

The girls vary. I've never seen the same girl working twice. The variety is all over the board. Hot white women, big booty black women, skinny hispanics. Just give it a shot. At the very least you bust a nut.Thank you for the info my friend. I have to stop by and check it out sometime. I will post my experience for everyone to enjoy. Thank you.

-Aztec.

Elgrande4
10-23-18, 16:20
I have not posted in a while so thought I would post for today's visit. I happen to notice this place while heading for empanadas. I got a very tiny younger lady. Didn't catch her name but she gave a very FIRM massage. She was very strong for a such a small woman. If you look back at my posts you will see I am a basic guy. She had a nice attitude, minimal chit chat and was able to turn my ouch frown upside down.

Kolsch
10-29-18, 13:28
I visited your area a week ago and made my way to Quality bath house. 140 total got me a quick non-technical massage and a manual release. The big head thinks I paid too much but beggars can't be choosers. There was three in the lineup, sorry didn't catch her name. Not bad, not great, like fast food in a pinch it got the job done.

Joe Looking
10-30-18, 15:21
I visited your area a week ago and made my way to Quality bath house. 140 total got me a quick non-technical massage and a manual release. The big head thinks I paid too much but beggars can't be choosers. There was three in the lineup, sorry didn't catch her name. Not bad, not great, like fast food in a pinch it got the job done.What did they look like? Last time I tried there was a white chick with fake tits, a cute thick black chick and a fat black chick. I won't say you paid too much but for 140 could have gotten a qv with half and half or a BJ from a hooker. FWIW quality is a little safer than a hooker but some of the girls can be cutthroat. I used to go a couple of years ago when backpage was in full swing and let's say the girls were nicer and cheaper.

XHippie
10-31-18, 23:09
I visited your area a week ago and made my way to Quality bath house. 140 total got me a quick non-technical massage and a manual release. The big head thinks I paid too much but beggars can't be choosers. There was three in the lineup, sorry didn't catch her name. Not bad, not great, like fast food in a pinch it got the job done.Just me thinking out loud. I haven't been to Quality Bath in god knows when maybe 5 years or more. Even then when I went in I felt like I was stepping back in time. Like when the 3 main choices to go to were Quality Bath the place on Hwy 70 near Bethesda in the little dark stained building that eventually moved across the street in the house up on the hill beside the Palm Reader also the place in Hillsboro off of 85 across from the BP. Damn getting old I can't even remember their names. And the place in Chapel Hill / Carrboro which I actually enjoyed going to. Got to hand it to Quality Bath they outlasted them all and survived the Asian invasion and are still kicking strong it appears - good for them wish them well in the future.

RichardParker
11-18-18, 18:02
I was looking for a decent body rub / massage in the RDU area and came across Haily's post on Rubratings. I was curious about those huge beasts, and was in town for the morning, so I got in touch and set up an appointment. She was able to accommodate me about an hour later. Location was decent. She met me at the door of her room with a sheer robe on. She is short. Very large breastsn a bit thicker elsewhere than pictures let on, but certainly not a dealbreaker. She was very nice and conversational. The room was nice and clean. She had a massage table set up. Nothing seemed rushed. I got situated on the table and she gave me a nice rubdown while we talked. On the flip, she stayed for a bit near my head and torso keeping those huge breasts near me. She turned her attention lower and put those tatas to use. It didn't take long to finish up that way. I probably won't repeat since I don't find myself in that area often and I wouldn't drive far out of my way, but it was worth it for the experience of seeing breasts that large up close and personal.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/122852

BobComet333
11-20-18, 07:32
I was looking for a decent body rub / massage in the RDU area and came across Haily's post on Rubratings. I was curious about those huge beasts, and was in town for the morning, so I got in touch and set up an appointment. She was able to accommodate me about an hour later. Location was decent. She met me at the door of her room with a sheer robe on. She is short. Very large breastsn a bit thicker elsewhere than pictures let on, but certainly not a dealbreaker. She was very nice and conversational. The room was nice and clean. She had a massage table set up. Nothing seemed rushed. I got situated on the table and she gave me a nice rubdown while we talked. On the flip, she stayed for a bit near my head and torso keeping those huge breasts near me. She turned her attention lower and put those tatas to use. It didn't take long to finish up that way. I probably won't repeat since I don't find myself in that area often and I wouldn't drive far out of my way, but it was worth it for the experience of seeing breasts that large up close and personal.

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/122852Thank you for this. Those breasts appealed to me too but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

I was hoping that she was decent as well as FS.

Spooner Strum
11-22-18, 09:13
What did they look like? Last time I tried there was a white chick with fake tits, a cute thick black chick and a fat black chick. I won't say you paid too much but for 140 could have gotten a qv with half and half or a BJ from a hooker. FWIW quality is a little safer than a hooker but some of the girls can be cutthroat. I used to go a couple of years ago when backpage was in full swing and let's say the girls were nicer and cheaper.What do you mean by cutthroat?

Also, is the blonde with the short hair still there? She was amazing.

Joe Looking
11-23-18, 18:15
What do you mean by cutthroat?

Also, is the blonde with the short hair still there? She was amazing.I remember when I used to go there a lot most of them cared about repeat business. That meant that they were generally willing to go the extra mile and finding one who wasn't trying to dig out your pockets on the first visit was easy. Back when I used to go there for about 3 chicks there were times when I could get laid and pay the house fee for around 120 or less. There was also more than once where I rolled the dice on a new girl who didn't want to do what I wanted and one of the regulars came in to finish me without charging the house fee. 3/4 times have been bad. Once I just walked due to quality, once was a good HJ for the standard tip, once was a blow job for a little more than the standard and the last was a lackluster BJ for far more than I should have paid. Self control is a must there because once you're in the room you've already paid 60 so sometimes it's just get it done even if it costs you more than you want to pay.

My last few visits went as such:

1. walk in and ask if the girl who worked there years ago is still there (you never know with sex workers who'll rotate back in).

2. get told no and pick a chick.

3. get to the room and the upsells begin (the exception is the blonde with fake tits she was very easy to deal with but I'm not sure how far she'll take things and for what).

4. over pay for a BJ that often turns into a HJ.

5. try to talk the chick into going the extra mile which gets a speech about how she usually charges extra for such and such.

The truth is that for the most part customer flow seems to largely be abysmal. The chicks there now seem to largely try to make up for that by charging the few guys who walk through the door more and not caring if they come back. Again the older blonde with fake tits seemed to be the exception. I have some time off coming up so maybe I'll try the day shift and report back.

FWIW Fayetteville has a couple of jack shacks too and I've found the girls there more easy to deal with. The house rate is also slightly cheaper IIRC.

MD Bellamy
11-30-18, 14:34
I've posted this report in the Raleigh section also. Made a trip (my first) to Asian Remedy yesterday about 2. 30. $70 for the hour. No TS offered (Is it available?) The session got off to a bad start as I was left in the room for almost 20 minutes. At this point, I donned by towel and stepped out into the corridor. Instant panic! I said I'd maybe have to cut back to 30 minutes (or leave). Ushered back into the room. A couple of minutes later, my masseuse arrived--with $20 refund for the change in time.

Drew April. Slim, long hair and (I'd guess) mid-20's. She said she'd been there about a month. She was wearing tight slacks and a tightly fitting blouse. After the start of the session (because she was delivering a good massage) I reinstated the 60 minute session.

Perhaps because I'd complained, perhaps not, I got the full 60 minute session, maybe a little more. April also forgot that she's refunded me $20 until I reminded her while adding in a $40 tip.

Details: As I said, the massage was very good. I like a structured massage and April worked the different muscle groups quite effectively. I usually make minimal OTC contact during the massage and the same was true this time. April did stand close enough to my hand (off the table) to allow me to touch, so we were on the same wavelength. After about 45 minutes, she began focusing on the legs and then got to the gentle, erotic fingertip stuff. And the flip. She asked what I wanted and I held up four fingers. OK. I asked her to remove her top and she said that would be an extra payment, so I passed. I then pointed to my mouth and she instantly said no. So some things can be bought but others cannot. In fact, she allowed me generous access by pulled up the blouse and bra--small, dark-nippled, supple breasts.

The HE was one of the best I've received and April has an engagingly shy personality.

Alert: She did use a scented lotion (which she toweled off at the end) but the scent lingered. Those with keen-nosed significant others might need to beware.

Overall: A very good visit in a clean environment, with an attractive and skilled masseuse. Won't be my last visit.

Spooner Strum
11-30-18, 20:46
I remember when I used to go there a lot most of them cared about repeat business. That meant that they were generally willing to go the extra mile and finding one who wasn't trying to dig out your pockets on the first visit was easy. Back when I used to go there for about 3 chicks there were times when I could get laid and pay the house fee for around 120 or less. There was also more than once where I rolled the dice on a new girl who didn't want to do what I wanted and one of the regulars came in to finish me without charging the house fee. 3/4 times have been bad. Once I just walked due to quality, once was a good HJ for the standard tip, once was a blow job for a little more than the standard and the last was a lackluster BJ for far more than I should have paid. Self control is a must there because once you're in the room you've already paid 60 so sometimes it's just get it done even if it costs you more than you want to pay.

My last few visits went as such:

1. walk in and ask if the girl who worked there years ago is still there (you never know with sex workers who'll rotate back in).

2. get told no and pick a chick.

3. get to the room and the upsells begin (the exception is the blonde with fake tits she was very easy to deal with but I'm not sure how far she'll take things and for what).

4. over pay for a BJ that often turns into a HJ.

5. try to talk the chick into going the extra mile which gets a speech about how she usually charges extra for such and such.

The truth is that for the most part customer flow seems to largely be abysmal. The chicks there now seem to largely try to make up for that by charging the few guys who walk through the door more and not caring if they come back. Again the older blonde with fake tits seemed to be the exception. I have some time off coming up so maybe I'll try the day shift and report back.

FWIW Fayetteville has a couple of jack shacks too and I've found the girls there more easy to deal with. The house rate is also slightly cheaper IIRC.I appreciate the info!

Spooner Strum
12-01-18, 09:47
I appreciate the info!That being said. I have had a few that were better than others. I haven't had a bad experience there though. I have gotten extras at no upcharge here and at the Esquire (RIP).

HappyMan22
12-02-18, 17:42
Where was this at?

MD Bellamy
12-03-18, 00:23
Where was this at?Quality Bath House, Holloway Street, Durham.

JustJay72
12-06-18, 00:01
WOW! What a shit show this place was! Arrived on a weeknight around 915 pm greeting by two ladies, both black, one thinner one full figured. I choose the thinner but don't recall a name. Back to the room, and the standard 1/2 hour donation was given. Upsell commences and 16 minutes later I'm out the door, out $140, for a lack luster 3 minutes "back rub" and a lackluster topless handy. Won't be back in this lifetime or the next. YMMV Solid pass.

JcBoy77
12-15-18, 21:13
I used to be a regular visiting here usually during day. I would see "Star" for 30 minutes, paid $60 house fee and then we would negotiate on donations usually. 40 for CBJ, HJ, and cfs. Place has went down hill I used to see Lexus and she was great but her price was definitely more than Star. Not sure where Lexus went, she left like 6-8 months and hasn't been back. I haven't been to Quality in like 2 months. During the day is it still Star and Candy working? They sure need more ladies there. It was better when Tomcats was open along Hwy 70.

SukMaiCok
12-17-18, 08:18
I've posted this report in the Raleigh section also. Made a trip (my first) to Asian Remedy yesterday about 2. 30. $70 for the hour. No TS offered (Is it available?) The session got off to a bad start as I was left in the room for almost 20 minutes. At this point, I donned by towel and stepped out into the corridor. Instant panic! I said I'd maybe have to cut back to 30 minutes (or leave). Ushered back into the room. A couple of minutes later, my masseuse arrived--with $20 refund for the change in time.

Drew April. Slim, long hair and (I'd guess) mid-20's. She said she'd been there about a month. She was wearing tight slacks and a tightly fitting blouse. After the start of the session (because she was delivering a good massage) I reinstated the 60 minute session.

Perhaps because I'd complained, perhaps not, I got the full 60 minute session, maybe a little more. April also forgot that she's refunded me $20 until I reminded her while adding in a $40 tip.

Details: As I said, the massage was very good. I like a structured massage and April worked the different muscle groups quite effectively. I usually make minimal OTC contact during the massage and the same was true this time. April did stand close enough to my hand (off the table) to allow me to touch, so we were on the same wavelength. After about 45 minutes, she began focusing on the legs and then got to the gentle, erotic fingertip stuff. And the flip. She asked what I wanted and I held up four fingers. OK. I asked her to remove her top and she said that would be an extra payment, so I passed..Your review was really helpful. She does deserve. 4 at least.

Spooner Strum
12-22-18, 09:23
I used to be a regular visiting here usually during day. I would see "Star" for 30 minutes, paid $60 house fee and then we would negotiate on donations usually. 40 for CBJ, HJ, and cfs. Place has went down hill I used to see Lexus and she was great but her price was definitely more than Star. Not sure where Lexus went, she left like 6-8 months and hasn't been back. I haven't been to Quality in like 2 months. During the day is it still Star and Candy working? They sure need more ladies there. It was better when Tomcats was open along Hwy 70.Trying to get back out that way one AM for a visit. Seems like only 1 of them comes in to open the joint up around 9 ish.

Also, WTF takes them so long to get back to the room after they initially drop you off. Seems like 10 minutes before they come back. WTF are they doing?

HappyMan22
12-27-18, 11:50
Last week I went to Asian Remedy. I called and made an appointment. I was lucky to get Amy. I requested a 30 minute session. A decent massage on while I was on my stomach. Then when I flipped over she started to rub the little man. He wasn't little for long. There was mutual touching. She flipped up her shirt and she had some nice tits. As I sucked on them her nipples grew longer. Finished with a good hand job. It was $50 for hand job and another $10 to suck on her tits. Overall cost $130.

JcBoy77
01-26-19, 18:28
Star.

After taking a hiatus from visiting here frequently I returned the other day. Paid the normal. 60 for house fee. And dropped. 40 donation to Star. She definitely lost some weight which she doesn't need to. YMMV. She allows FIV, which I did and she is not groomed below. Anyways personally I like to make sure after a FIV, I take a whiff but that kitty stunk usually did not. But she put on cover followed by a quick CBJ. And then K9 which was not pleasurable at all. Told her to finish with a hand release. I thought I would come back after spending time and checking out escorts. Total damage + house fee. $200. I won't repeat. Although I believe there is another girl named Lola there. I've seen Candy a few times, she's a AA, big booty, nice but overall won't repeat here. I really do miss seeing Lexus. She was a bombshell and I got FS, covered BJ, DATY (numerous times) and never caught anything and mish and K9. But she's been done for a year now.

Spooner Strum
01-27-19, 09:49
Was Lexus the short haired blond?

And yeah, lola = A++++.

Might be $$ but is a decent option.

Star.

After taking a hiatus from visiting here frequently I returned the other day. Paid the normal. 60 for house fee. And dropped. 40 donation to Star. She definitely lost some weight which she doesn't need to. YMMV. She allows FIV, which I did and she is not groomed below. Anyways personally I like to make sure after a FIV, I take a whiff but that kitty stunk usually did not. But she put on cover followed by a quick CBJ. And then K9 which was not pleasurable at all. Told her to finish with a hand release. I thought I would come back after spending time and checking out escorts. Total damage + house fee. $200. I won't repeat. Although I believe there is another girl named Lola there. I've seen Candy a few times, she's a AA, big booty, nice but overall won't repeat here. I really do miss seeing Lexus. She was a bombshell and I got FS, covered BJ, DATY (numerous times) and never caught anything and mish and K9. But she's been done for a year now.

MarlinMan
02-11-19, 11:39
Driving to Greensboro for some business. Took detour on Rt. 55 to Asian Remedy. Rita met me at door and took 70. Nice build, small woman about 35. Light touch massage with lot of teasing. On flip. Very slow HJ. Stopped a few times to edge me. Let loose nice load. Cleaned me up and gave shoulder massage until hour was up. 40 tip. She seemed fine with it.

Bostsouth
02-11-19, 17:13
Same here, I am in RTP for work, stopped at remedy last week and drew Rita. I only did the 1/2 hour for 50, had very nice time, some OTC, didn't push it. Left happy and gave her 40 tip, she asked for more, nope, she did indicate top could come off next time (of course for bigger tip! Will repeat

Driving to Greensboro for some business. Took detour on Rt. 55 to Asian Remedy. Rita met me at door and took 70. Nice build, small woman about 35. Light touch massage with lot of teasing. On flip. Very slow HJ. Stopped a few times to edge me. Let loose nice load. Cleaned me up and gave shoulder massage until hour was up. 40 tip. She seemed fine with it..

Jay1646
02-22-19, 06:24

https://raleigh.rubratings.com/122852Thank you for posting this! I want to make the trip out there for her so bad. Not many girls that do this with breasts as large as hers.

Tabor
02-24-19, 09:22
Star.

After taking a hiatus from visiting here frequently I returned the other day. Paid the normal. 60 for house fee. And dropped. 40 donation to Star. She definitely lost some weight which she doesn't need to. YMMV. She allows FIV, which I did and she is not groomed below. Anyways personally I like to make sure after a FIV, I take a whiff but that kitty stunk usually did not. But she put on cover followed by a quick CBJ. And then K9 which was not pleasurable at all. Told her to finish with a hand release. I thought I would come back after spending time and checking out escorts. Total damage + house fee. $200. I won't repeat. Although I believe there is another girl named Lola there. I've seen Candy a few times, she's a AA, big booty, nice but overall won't repeat here. I really do miss seeing Lexus. She was a bombshell and I got FS, covered BJ, DATY (numerous times) and never caught anything and mish and K9. But she's been done for a year now.Can't believe she is still there. It's been a couple of years since I was there and the top end service was 200 after house fee. I passed. Made her provide release for 60.

Elgrande4
03-18-19, 16:12
Asian Remedy or Emily?

HighLife390
04-17-19, 09:18
Is there anything worth visiting in Cary these days?

Tomas247
04-20-19, 20:44
Remedy closed for a few weeks according to sign on the door. I hope they don't bring in new ladies.

Donatello
04-22-19, 13:24
Remedy closed for a few weeks according to sign on the door. I hope they don't bring in new ladies.Vacation sign is gone, and replaced with an envelope taped to the door read "Confidential for Owner".

HighLife390
04-24-19, 16:00
Did you open the envelope and see what was inside?

Vacation sign is gone, and replaced with an envelope taped to the door read "Confidential for Owner".

SpaceNut
05-08-19, 09:50
I would like any intel on quality bathhouse I can find. Not many recent posts here I'm hoping someone will pm me some details I'll return the favor if you are visiting Va.

MD Bellamy
05-08-19, 19:58
Vacation sign is gone, and replaced with an envelope taped to the door read "Confidential for Owner".Checked by last Friday. "Open" sign was on, so I suspect things are back to normal.

Spooner Strum
05-11-19, 08:07
I would like any intel on quality bathhouse I can find. Not many recent posts here I'm hoping someone will pm me some details I'll return the favor if you are visiting Va.Scroll through the posts. I've posted a few reports.

Rickyyyy17
05-21-19, 18:21
Thank you for this. Those breasts appealed to me too but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

I was hoping that she was decent as well as FS.She will do FS. Done it a few times! Just got to be a regular and she opens up!

Joe Looking
05-22-19, 08:00
I would like any intel on quality bathhouse I can find. Not many recent posts here I'm hoping someone will pm me some details I'll return the favor if you are visiting Va.It's a jack shack. A couple of years ago it used to be really fun. I'm talking threesomes, good bjs and so forth. Over the past year and some change I've been maybe 3 times (used to go a few times a month) and will say it's way downhill. Maybe the dayshift is still okay (I work too far now) but the night shift is lackluster. They're not cute and the last time one chick wanted 160 for a CBJ. That's 160 in addition to the door fee which I believe starts at 60.

If you're curious go in and see if you think one is cute. Just know that their tips start at the door fee but if you only pay 60+60 she'll probably stay clothed and give you an angry HJ. On the overall unless you just want a HJ in a safe environment and cost is no objection, this is a good choice. If you know you want something more then check the escort page. Also in all of my times visiting there have only been 2 of them who could give a decent massage. Most of them are right down to business hoping to get you gone asap so don't go in expecting a massage followed by a HJ.

Spooner Strum
05-25-19, 08:05
It's a jack shack. A couple of years ago it used to be really fun. I'm talking threesomes, good bjs and so forth. Over the past year and some change I've been maybe 3 times (used to go a few times a month) and will say it's way downhill. Maybe the dayshift is still okay (I work too far now) but the night shift is lackluster. They're not cute and the last time one chick wanted 160 for a CBJ. That's 160 in addition to the door fee which I believe starts at 60.

If you're curious go in and see if you think one is cute. Just know that their tips start at the door fee but if you only pay 60+60 she'll probably stay clothed and give you an angry HJ. On the overall unless you just want a HJ in a safe environment and cost is no objection, this is a good choice. If you know you want something more then check the escort page. Also in all of my times visiting there have only been 2 of them who could give a decent massage. Most of them are right down to business hoping to get you gone asap so don't go in expecting a massage followed by a HJ.Have had some decent experiences with things off the menu. I've never been at night though but will be soon. Curious to see if it is that dramatic of a difference.

Joe Looking
05-26-19, 13:43
Have had some decent experiences with things off the menu. I've never been at night though but will be soon. Curious to see if it is that dramatic of a difference.Please report back if you do. When I used to go regularly I found that the day shift girls were nicer. When I asked about it one said it's because they don't get a lot of guys in during the day so you try to keep guys coming back. I think some of the recent-ish night shift girls came from Tomcats where they thought they were too pretty to do more than a HJ.

Do you mind sharing the names of the chicks who work day shift? Years ago there was a chick named Claire who seemed to work both but I'm guessing she's long gone.

Spooner Strum
05-27-19, 08:32
Please report back if you do. When I used to go regularly I found that the day shift girls were nicer. When I asked about it one said it's because they don't get a lot of guys in during the day so you try to keep guys coming back. I think some of the recent-ish night shift girls came from Tomcats where they thought they were too pretty to do more than a HJ.

Do you mind sharing the names of the chicks who work day shift? Years ago there was a chick named Claire who seemed to work both but I'm guessing she's long gone.I will definitely report back. I wish I remembered the names. Just not a strong suit of mine. I did have one white chick with short hair who jumped my cock as soon as I got in the room. Wish I knew her name but I haven't seen her since. Most recent crop has been great too.

Though they take you back and then make you wait for like 15.

Pmondore
06-09-19, 08:07
I will definitely report back. I wish I remembered the names. Just not a strong suit of mine. I did have one white chick with short hair who jumped my cock as soon as I got in the room. Wish I knew her name but I haven't seen her since. Most recent crop has been great too.

Though they take you back and then make you wait for like 15.Any updates? I'm passing thru next weekend and was thinking of paying a visit.

Spooner Strum
06-15-19, 08:49
Any updates? I'm passing thru next weekend and was thinking of paying a visit.Haven't had a chance to get over yet. I'll let you know if I can this week.

Riddick1983
06-16-19, 19:30
I'll be in town next week and I saw some glowing reviews of Sunny on another board.

I'm looking for a FS AMP. Has anyone seen Tina at Sunny?

Thanks.

MD Bellamy
06-17-19, 14:24
I'll be in town next week and I saw some glowing reviews of Sunny on another board.

I'm looking for a FS AMP. Has anyone seen Tina at Sunny?

Thanks.She'll give you what you desire. The roof leaks so take a raincoat. Don't expect a very good massage, though. Should cost you $100 or $120 + the door fee of $60.

Riddick1983
06-18-19, 16:13
She'll give you what you desire. The roof leaks so take a raincoat. Don't expect a very good massage, though. Should cost you $100 or $120 + the door fee of $60.Thanks for the report. I don't care about the massage. But I need my own raincoat. Damn. I hate to ask what would happen if I didn't bring my own raincoat.

Sir Arrow
06-18-19, 16:57
She'll give you what you desire. The roof leaks so take a raincoat. Don't expect a very good massage, though. Should cost you $100 or $120 + the door fee of $60.I can second this. I actually thought the massage was good. I opted for the 60 full hour massage and she didn't look at the clock. I left my raincoat on the chair and on the flip FS just. Happened (mish / k9). 100 tip.

Went back for another visit and due to time, opted for a half four massage for 40. She offered HJ. Tip 20. She was very attentive.

Her English isn't great but she knows key words.

Apart from mamasan and Tina, does anyone else work there?

MD Bellamy
06-19-19, 02:01
I can second this. I actually thought the massage was good. I opted for the 60 full hour massage and she didn't look at the clock. I left my raincoat on the chair and on the flip FS just. Happened (mish / k9). 100 tip.

Went back for another visit and due to time, opted for a half four massage for 40. She offered HJ. Tip 20. She was very attentive.

Her English isn't great but she knows key words.

Apart from mamasan and Tina, does anyone else work there?It's reported that Sasha (Sha-Sha) who worked at Red Rose and New Haven is there now, too.

Sir Arrow
06-20-19, 11:05
It's reported that Sasha (Sha-Sha) who worked at Red Rose and New Haven is there now, too.Anyone with experience with Sasha? Or better yet, a comparison between Sasha and Tina?

Member #1552
06-24-19, 07:45
Anyone with experience with Sasha? Or better yet, a comparison between Sasha and Tina?A comparison:

Both about 60 year old auntees.

Sasha less fat more playful.

It's a tragedy that this is the best we can get here.

GrillMaster
06-24-19, 21:11
Anyone with experience with Sasha? Or better yet, a comparison between Sasha and Tina?Actually posted this on the wrong board a few days ago.

Low lighting kept me from seeing her face clearly, but I remember her body being pretty damn petite and sexy. My one time with her included some copious touching, but when she climbed on top for what I hoped would be some good cowgirl, it all went South. She stayed in a squat position the entire time and totally controlled the encounter. Barely got junior through the door, let alone down the hall. Finished with CBJ. Better than nothing I guess, but I really was craving something a little deeper. Was not on the menu that day. Haven't been back.

GM.

XHippie
06-25-19, 13:48
Anyone with experience with Sasha? Or better yet, a comparison between Sasha and Tina?Ok for very playful standard finish if you are looking for more avoid choose Tina if she's still there / available.

Riddick1983
06-29-19, 19:51
While I was in town I checked out Sunny. I first met with Wendy who I think is the MMS there. Of course, I had forgotten my cover. So Wendy / mms went back and tried to give me a CBJ with saran wrap. I'm not even kidding about that.

So she stripped and let me play around after she cleaned my hands. With something you'd clean counters with. Not with hands. It was bizarre. She tried for the standard handy but I was just not in the mood at this point. I asked her if Tina was in and she was not but she told me to come back later. I told her I'm not paying full boat again for an unsatisfying finish. So she told me for. 8 I could come back later and see someone that would provide what I was looking for.

So I came back a few hours later and met Sasha (she pronounces it Sah-sah). Sasha had to be 55 or more but she was very petite and tight, got me hard and we had some fun. All covered. I was satisfied with my visit with her.

My takeaway is a) bring covers and b) skip it if Sasha or Tina aren't available. I'd repeat with Sasha.

SBO10
07-09-19, 07:53
How's the parking at Sunny during daytime? Looking it up on Google earth. Looks to be parking behind building? But still doesn't seem to be very discreet parking if going during the day.

While I was in town I checked out Sunny. I first met with Wendy who I think is the MMS there. Of course, I had forgotten my cover. So Wendy / mms went back and tried to give me a CBJ with saran wrap. I'm not even kidding about that.

So she stripped and let me play around after she cleaned my hands. With something you'd clean counters with. Not with hands. It was bizarre. She tried for the standard handy but I was just not in the mood at this point. I asked her if Tina was in and she was not but she told me to come back later. I told her I'm not paying full boat again for an unsatisfying finish. So she told me for. 8 I could come back later and see someone that would provide what I was looking for.

So I came back a few hours later and met Sasha (she pronounces it Sah-sah). Sasha had to be 55 or more but she was very petite and tight, got me hard and we had some fun. All covered. I was satisfied with my visit with her.

My takeaway is a) bring covers and b) skip it if Sasha or Tina aren't available. I'd repeat with Sasha.

Sir Arrow
07-09-19, 13:39
How's the parking at Sunny during daytime? Looking it up on Google earth. Looks to be parking behind building? But still doesn't seem to be very discreet parking if going during the day.Parking is not discreet. It's out front, in the open.

NcWilmMan28
07-09-19, 16:01
Parking is not discreet. It's out front, in the open.You can park behind, I did just last week.

Sir Arrow
07-19-19, 14:22
You can park behind, I did just last week.Thanks, good to know. That front lot is extremely out in the open.

Admiral91
08-11-19, 20:10
Asia remedy always treats me great, even though it is a little pricey.

I tried to go to Sunny a few months back and she was busy and asked me to come back later, so I left and haven't returned. The woman who greeted me was not the best looking, and I hate places that don't at least have a small lobby to step inside while you wait. Felt very exposed.

Any info on the place on University?

AlvinPurple
08-15-19, 13:47
Asia remedy always treats me great, even though it is a little pricey.

Any info on the place on University?Just posted a report on the Raleigh section (University is 0053 on JJ's list).

Abridged version. Horrible. Filthy. Creepy. I still shudder thinking about the uncleanliness. Avoid.

Kurt309
08-31-19, 21:11
Sasha has always held you and controlled the depth. I felt like I had been in a wrestling match one day when I got through with her.

Actually posted this on the wrong board a few days ago.

Low lighting kept me from seeing her face clearly, but I remember her body being pretty damn petite and sexy. My one time with her included some copious touching, but when she climbed on top for what I hoped would be some good cowgirl, it all went South. She stayed in a squat position the entire time and totally controlled the encounter. Barely got junior through the door, let alone down the hall. Finished with CBJ. Better than nothing I guess, but I really was craving something a little deeper. Was not on the menu that day. Haven't been back.

GM.

GrillMaster
09-02-19, 17:29
Sasha has always held you and controlled the depth. I felt like I had been in a wrestling match one day when I got through with her.Maybe I read it in here ages ago when she was at Rose (I think this is the same girl) someone suggested her box was, um, "after market" and wasn't built as deep as original equipment. It may have been a joke (probably was) but that could explain her aversion to anything too deep, doggy, mish, etc. Seems like a long time ago when I read it, but she's always so accommodating otherwise she might warrant another visit.

MedJohnson
09-03-19, 06:03
I remember that and believe others with more "experience" in that area refuted the idea. I don't see her because this train needs to go all the way in to the station.

Med.

Maybe I read it in here ages ago when she was at Rose (I think this is the same girl) someone suggested her box was, um, "after market" and wasn't built as deep as original equipment. It may have been a joke (probably was) but that could explain her aversion to anything too deep, doggy, mish, etc. Seems like a long time ago when I read it, but she's always so accommodating otherwise she might warrant another visit.

XHippie
09-06-19, 00:16
Maybe I read it in here ages ago when she was at Rose (I think this is the same girl) someone suggested her box was, um, "after market" and wasn't built as deep as original equipment. It may have been a joke (probably was) but that could explain her aversion to anything too deep, doggy, mish, etc. Seems like a long time ago when I read it, but she's always so accommodating otherwise she might warrant another visit.It was probably one of my post about her. I wrote a few about her when she was at Rose that I gave her a few try's but in agreement with Med she just wouldn't let me dip the wick. Very frustrating! Not to mention it's what I paid for! There was a question recently about comparing her to Tina at Sunny I commented choose Tina she's a nasty girl and will dip & lick your wick. Now all that said Sasha does show you a good time she will get naked in a heart beat pop a condom on your rod climb on top in the 69 position suck away while you DATY. If that does it for you then she's ok but don't expect to ride her like a bronco unless you have a micro penis. Her body is not that bad compared to what we have to choose from around here especially at Sunny. BTW she expects at least a Benjamin anything less she frowns but she will live with $80 trust me. She's off my list, if or when I go to Sunny I always ask who do you have for me today, if it's Sasha I always pass. And for what it’s worth, from what I saw up close looked like what the good lord gave her, no alterations. And lawdy mercy I’ve seen my share of Asian Pussy up close.

Kurt309
09-06-19, 08:00
Has Tina returned?

GrillMaster
09-06-19, 14:58
It was probably one of my post about her. I wrote a few about her when she was at Rose that I gave her a few try's but in agreement with Med she just wouldn't let me dip the wick. Very frustrating! Not to mention it's what I paid for! There was a question recently about comparing her to Tina at Sunny I commented choose Tina she's a nasty girl and will dip & lick your wick. I have to be in town tomorrow for a thing and may have time to get over to that area. Are there more girls than Sasha and Tina? Or can I assume anyone who is not Sasha, who I recognize, is Tina, who I've never seen?

GrillMaster
09-08-19, 10:40
Who's who didn't matter, Tina is on vacation. Anyway I decided to give Sasha another go. To my surprise she gave me a damn fine massage! I was probably too tired to have ventured here to begin with but her surprisingly good rub was a relief, and I mean a good, deep lower back massage. Enough UTC for her to know all was well and on the flip she had already found a donation and cover on the chair. Some really sensual b2 b / Russian (haha, I know, with those A cups!) soon had my attention. Cover goes on, some champ CG, and this time I got the whole train into the tunnel, table side doggie, Mish, and then. Gotdang it's hot in here! AC probs, fan went off. But like a trooper she went to 69, pulled the cover just at the pop and kept working away. I said it's ok, it's getting sensitive, you can stop. She says "Nick still come. " Wut? "Nick still coming!" She keeps stroking. It almost felt too good. "Nick!" She points to junior. OH! Dick! Hahaha. Anyway she gets a hot towel, water, and I'm off. But now Junior's name is Nick!

MD Bellamy
09-08-19, 15:37
Who's who didn't matter, Tina is on vacation. Anyway I decided to give Sasha another go. To my surprise she gave me a damn fine massage! I was probably too tired to have ventured here to begin with but her surprisingly good rub was a relief, and I mean a good, deep lower back massage. Enough UTC for her to know all was well and on the flip she had already found a donation and cover on the chair. Some really sensual b2 b / Russian (haha, I know, with those A cups!) soon had my attention. Cover goes on, some champ CG, and this time I got the whole train into the tunnel, table side doggie, Mish, and then. Gotdang it's hot in here! AC probs, fan went off. But like a trooper she went to 69, pulled the cover just at the pop and kept working away. I said it's ok, it's getting sensitive, you can stop. She says "Nick still come. " Wut? "Nick still coming!" She keeps stroking. It almost felt too good. "Nick!" She points to junior. OH! Dick! Hahaha. Anyway she gets a hot towel, water, and I'm off. But now Junior's name is Nick!This doesn't sound like Sasha at all! Sounds like you got her at peak performance. I'm encouraged enough to try her again. BTW, if Junior is cut, Nick is really appropriate!

LuvTheLadeez
09-09-19, 16:13
Who's who didn't matter, Tina is on vacation. Anyway I decided to give Sasha another go. To my surprise she gave me a damn fine massage! I was probably too tired to have ventured here to begin with but her surprisingly good rub was a relief, and I mean a good, deep lower back massage. Enough UTC for her to know all was well and on the flip she had already found a donation and cover on the chair. Some really sensual b2 b / Russian (haha, I know, with those A cups!) soon had my attention. Cover goes on, some champ CG, and this time I got the whole train into the tunnel, table side doggie, Mish, and then. Gotdang it's hot in here! AC probs, fan went off. But like a trooper she went to 69, pulled the cover just at the pop and kept working away. I said it's ok, it's getting sensitive, you can stop. She says "Nick still come. " Wut? "Nick still coming!" She keeps stroking. It almost felt too good. "Nick!" She points to junior. OH! Dick! Hahaha. Anyway she gets a hot towel, water, and I'm off. But now Junior's name is Nick!What's up fellow mongers. Feel like I might be dreaming of it being Sunny in Durham soon. What's the damage look like there?

MD Bellamy
09-10-19, 06:09
What's up fellow mongers. Feel like I might be dreaming of it being Sunny in Durham soon. What's the damage look like there?Door is $60. Tips run from $40 (HE), to $100 (FS). You might negotiate down to $80.

LuvTheLadeez
09-10-19, 09:06
Door is $60. Tips run from $40 (HE), to $100 (FS). You might negotiate down to $80.Sounds good, thanks man!

Bronco Driver
10-11-19, 22:26
Saw windy who opened the door. Tina was not there but should be next month according to windy. Was pushed to see Sasha but said no thanks. Regular door price and windy gave a average rub. On the flip started to haggle on price so I said 50 max. HJ was below average with little teasing. Fun bags could have been better used but were not. Doubt I will go back unless tina is there.

Spooner Strum
10-12-19, 07:50
Anybody ever get a 4-hander over at the Quality? Is the door fee still $60 or do they double it up?

Scottydn00
10-13-19, 10:36
Been trying to see Amy again. But she's neverthere!

Nice flirty personality l, great tits and awesome CBJ.

Girls at hypnotist will never let me get deep. Vaginas to shallow I guess.

Saw windy who opened the door. Tina was not there but should be next month according to windy. Was pushed to see Sasha but said no thanks. Regular door price and windy gave a average rub. On the flip started to haggle on price so I said 50 max. HJ was below average with little teasing. Fun bags could have been better used but were not. Doubt I will go back unless tina is there.

HighLife390
10-23-19, 13:28
Has anyone been here lately? Last time I went was a good time, that was probably 4-5 months ago.

GovernorsClub
10-23-19, 15:40
Has anyone been here lately? Last time I went was a good time, that was probably 4-5 months ago.2 years ago it was the best Durham had to offer. Several girls from Taiwan. All excellent at massage. Super therapeutic, super friendly, super pleasing. Then went downhill. About a year ago, it "temporarily closed for renovation" re-opened and I was hoping for better. The super aggressive negotiation tactics are a turnoff. Even if they remember you as a good tipper. Not the same place. Surprised they are still in business. I stopped going 4-5 months ago so perhaps things have improved and I would be willing to give them another try if I hear differently.

MD Bellamy
10-23-19, 20:32
2 years ago it was the best Durham had to offer. Several girls from Taiwan. All excellent at massage. Super therapeutic, super friendly, super pleasing. Then went downhill. About a year ago, it "temporarily closed for renovation" re-opened and I was hoping for better. The super aggressive negotiation tactics are a turnoff. Even if they remember you as a good tipper. Not the same place. Surprised they are still in business. I stopped going 4-5 months ago so perhaps things have improved and I would be willing to give them another try if I hear differently.I went several times over the space of a few months, but didn't get the aggressive negotiation tactics. Even as a "regular" all I got was a standard HE for a tip of $40, although I tried for more. Topless would be an additional $20 (forget that!) Like others I stopped going when it looked like I had reached the limit they would offer. But your comment makes me wonder if more was / is available. Could you, or others, enlighten me? (PM would be OK.).

HighLife390
10-24-19, 11:36
Last time I visited the massage was awesome and HE. With a girl named Mew Mew, but I called yesterday, no one there by that name. So she must have quit. I debated on trying it again but just didn't feel like spending the cash on a maybe good maybe not.

I went several times over the space of a few months, but didn't get the aggressive negotiation tactics. Even as a "regular" all I got was a standard HE for a tip of $40, although I tried for more. Topless would be an additional $20 (forget that!) Like others I stopped going when it looked like I had reached the limit they would offer. But your comment makes me wonder if more was / is available. Could you, or others, enlighten me? (PM would be OK.).

Sgiii
10-24-19, 13:49
See Apple. She's fun.

Last time I visited the massage was awesome and HE. With a girl named Mew Mew, but I called yesterday, no one there by that name. So she must have quit. I debated on trying it again but just didn't feel like spending the cash on a maybe good maybe not.

MedJohnson
11-05-19, 11:31
T is back according to mamma.

Med.

Been trying to see Amy again. But she's neverthere!

Nice flirty personality l, great tits and awesome CBJ.

Girls at hypnotist will never let me get deep. Vaginas to shallow I guess.

RandomJacob
11-20-19, 18:13
Had a good visit with LiLi. April was there but busy. I really wanted to try her so I may go back. LiLi was a good hard massage and I left happy. With the options in the area I would say this place is currently my top choice but I have not had a chance to try them all. I really liked the no up sale or tactics just a good time and she seemed to enjoy herself.

ThatGuy910
11-20-19, 20:04
T is back according to mamma.

Med.May be time for me to try the infamous Tina!

MedJohnson
11-20-19, 22:13
Thanks for update.

Med.

Had a good visit with LiLi. April was there but busy. I really wanted to try her so I may go back. LiLi was a good hard massage and I left happy. With the options in the area I would say this place is currently my top choice but I have not had a chance to try them all. I really liked the no up sale or tactics just a good time and she seemed to enjoy herself.

MD Bellamy
11-23-19, 22:45
Thanks for update.

Med.Rubmaps reports Asian Remedy as closed.

HappyMan22
11-29-19, 15:23
I want to thank the person who put up this website and the person / people who put in info about different locations. So, my dream started where I was off today. And I called Sunny and made an appointment. I was greeted by Wendy. She was wearing a cute little outfit. She put me in 1 room then came back 2 minutes later. And took me to a different room. I took off my clothes and got under the sheet. She came back and took off the sheet and started giving me a okay message. Then on the flip she asked me what do I want. I said FS. She said do you have a condom. I'm like no. So she said okay. And got some plastic wrap and gave me a good BJ. I hands roamed all over and inside. No ordor really sweet person. And nice nice tits. Be nice to her and the other girls there. Again, this was a nice dream.

MwmForHotFun
12-01-19, 22:43
Hey Happy- what was the cost of the dream?

I want to thank the person who put up this website and the person / people who put in info about different locations. So, my dream started where I was off today. And I called Sunny and made an appointment. I was greeted by Wendy. She was wearing a cute little outfit. She put me in 1 room then came back 2 minutes later. And took me to a different room. I took off my clothes and got under the sheet. She came back and took off the sheet and started giving me a okay message. Then on the flip she asked me what do I want. I said FS. She said do you have a condom. I'm like no. So she said okay. And got some plastic wrap and gave me a good BJ. I hands roamed all over and inside. No ordor really sweet person. And nice nice tits. Be nice to her and the other girls there. Again, this was a nice dream.

Joey Sambora
12-02-19, 01:25
I want to thank the person who put up this website and the person / people who put in info about different locations. So, my dream started where I was off today. And I called Sunny and made an appointment. I was greeted by Wendy. She was wearing a cute little outfit. She put me in 1 room then came back 2 minutes later. And took me to a different room. I took off my clothes and got under the sheet. She came back and took off the sheet and started giving me a okay message. Then on the flip she asked me what do I want. I said FS. She said do you have a condom. I'm like no. So she said okay. And got some plastic wrap and gave me a good BJ. I hands roamed all over and inside. No ordor really sweet person. And nice nice tits. Be nice to her and the other girls there. Again, this was a nice dream.Where did your dream occur?

MD Bellamy
12-04-19, 21:15
Where did your dream occur?Wendy is the mama there.

Dasalt
12-07-19, 05:37
Middle aged chunky Asian women is the forecast for Durham's most conspicuously located Asian jack shack.

Went to see if Tina was any better than she was before. Nope! Maybe even a bit more mechanical than before.

So as usual I don't let her start with her unbelievable crappy massage. I pull her close while sitting undressed on the table and start playing with her naughty bits. She tries to get me to lie down and let her start the massage but I keep play with her being more assertive about taking her clothes off. Eventually she gets the message and turns down the light and gets undressed.

I have her start with a BBBJ and once she gets me close a few times, I ask her to switch to FS. She usually offers BBFS but no thanks, I am not that convinced about the power of my immune systems. She hops on the little Salt shaker and starts riding away. You guys must be really hard on her tits because she always says her nipples are sore when I try to give them a good twist. She is relatively tight and does manage to get a bit more enthusiastic with her bounce and grind once her cooch is warmed up. So usually I get close and have her take the load of pudding pop in her mouth. But this time I pulled her arms down towards the floor to put her tighter down on my cock and busted on in the jimmy jacket.

One she is finishing cleaning herself and me up, I then roll over on my stomach and get her to massage my legs until my time is over.

I noticed when she was helping me get dressed that she was shorting me about 15 minutes of my hour. Since we had not agreed to a tip amount before the deed I just gave her $80. Man she was not pleased but I point at the clock and said You cheated me out of 15 minutes. She started saying but you got and pointing to her cooter and the grabbing my cock. I just started leaving the room and she followed me to the door complaining that she deserves $40 more. I unlocked the door and walked out.

I am sure she will be huffy if I go back, but since I only goes once every couple of months I am betting she will not remember me. And if she does, somewhat?

HappyMan22
12-11-19, 19:25
Where did your dream occur?My dream occured at Sunny Hypnotists.

NCSuperman
12-16-19, 18:29
Anyone go into the new one in the south point mall? Any luck?

Joe Looking
12-16-19, 22:22
The other day I was going down 55 and noticed a sign for a foot spa and massages on what appeared to be a house. To make things stranger there was a mannequin in the yard holding the sign. I've seen some AMPs set up in odd spots, is this one? Or is it someone luring in the unsuspecting?

BallAllDay
12-17-19, 01:05
A dumb question but. Can a first timer expect the same results you got using the same method? Asking for a friend.

Middle aged chunky Asian women is the forecast for Durham's most conspicuously located Asian jack shack.

Went to see if Tina was any better than she was before. Nope! Maybe even a bit more mechanical than before.

So as usual I don't let her start with her unbelievable crappy massage. I pull her close while sitting undressed on the table and start playing with her naughty bits. She tries to get me to lie down and let her start the massage but I keep play with her being more assertive about taking her clothes off. Eventually she gets the message and turns down the light and gets undressed.

I have her start with a BBBJ and once she gets me close a few times, I ask her to switch to FS. She usually offers BBFS but no thanks, I am not that convinced about the power of my immune systems. She hops on the little Salt shaker and starts riding away. You guys must be really hard on her tits because she always says her nipples are sore when I try to give them a good twist. She is relatively tight and does manage to get a bit more enthusiastic with her bounce and grind once her cooch is warmed up. So usually I get close and have her take the load of pudding pop in her mouth. But this time I pulled her arms down towards the floor to put her tighter down on my cock and busted on in the jimmy jacket.

One she is finishing cleaning herself and me up, I then roll over on my stomach and get her to massage my legs until my time is over.

I noticed when she was helping me get dressed that she was shorting me about 15 minutes of my hour. Since we had not agreed to a tip amount before the deed I just gave her $80. Man she was not pleased but I point at the clock and said You cheated me out of 15 minutes. She started saying but you got and pointing to her cooter and the grabbing my cock. I just started leaving the room and she followed me to the door complaining that she deserves $40 more. I unlocked the door and walked out.

I am sure she will be huffy if I go back, but since I only goes once every couple of months I am betting she will not remember me. And if she does, somewhat?

Sir Arrow
12-17-19, 11:39
A dumb question but. Can a first timer expect the same results you got using the same method? Asking for a friend.Yes. I had a successful FS first time with Tina. All I did was put my clothes away under the chair. On top of the chair, easy to see, the donation under a Trojan. That's it. She did the massage like normal (she stands close to let you touch her during) and on the flip, she takes her clothes off and just starts.

MD Bellamy
12-21-19, 11:27
New girl, CiCi, at Sunny. Full Sunny menu with everything covered, so bring your own accoutrements. Back rub, not massage, and she stayed at my head or feet most of the time, so not much opportunity to roam, but with a LOT of pre-flip teasing. Very pleasant (even wacky) personality. Enthusiastic FS and finished off our time with a scalp massage and assisted dressing (always a nice touch). Will be around for two months, so leaving in February. Only complaint was that the room was chilly.

MD Bellamy
12-22-19, 15:55
Following my visit to Sunny H (see report below) I noticed a black and white of Durham's finest parked in the otherwise empty lot of the church that is adjacent. Driving past, about thirty minutes later, the cruiser was still there. It makes me wonder, given the recent and&O coverage, the closure of Asian Remedy, and impeding election campaigns, if there may be a stake-out in progress. I suggest we each post to this space (and tell Mama Wendy) if we spot anything suspicious.

Be careful out there.

HighLife390
12-23-19, 15:41
Isn't Asian Remedy the one on 55 in the strip mall? Did it close recently? I was just there.

Following my visit to Sunny H (see report below) I noticed a black and white of Durham's finest parked in the otherwise empty lot of the church that is adjacent. Driving past, about thirty minutes later, the cruiser was still there. It makes me wonder, given the recent and&O coverage, the closure of Asian Remedy, and impeding election campaigns, if there may be a stake-out in progress. I suggest we each post to this space (and tell Mama Wendy) if we spot anything suspicious.

Be careful out there.

NcWilmMan28
12-23-19, 20:00
Isn't Asian Remedy the one on 55 in the strip mall? Did it close recently? I was just there.Been closed for a bit now. We ate lunch there the other day in that plaza still closed.

NcWilmMan28
12-23-19, 20:01
New girl, CiCi, at Sunny. Full Sunny menu with everything covered, so bring your own accoutrements. Back rub, not massage, and she stayed at my head or feet most of the time, so not much opportunity to roam, but with a LOT of pre-flip teasing. Very pleasant (even wacky) personality. Enthusiastic FS and finished off our time with a scalp massage and assisted dressing (always a nice touch). Will be around for two months, so leaving in February. Only complaint was that the room was chilly.Sent you a message about Cici.

Joe Looking
12-26-19, 09:42

Be careful out there.Could be a lot of things. Especially this time of year in areas like that an increased police presence isn't unheard of and outside of downtown areas you're more likely to see a cop parked than actually on foot patrol. I'd also avoid telling anyone who works at an AMP about this unless you have a really good rapport because fear makes people do dumb things. Assuming Asian Rememdy is where I think it was, that's not an area to set up a jack shack in. You've got restaruants (inlcuding some with families) as well as a bottleshop and other retail businesses. With the exception of the swanky looking store across the street there's not much around Sunny's. Hell from the outside it could be a law firm.

Sir Arrow
01-02-20, 13:12
Could be a lot of things. Especially this time of year in areas like that an increased police presence isn't unheard of and outside of downtown areas you're more likely to see a cop parked than actually on foot patrol. I'd also avoid telling anyone who works at an AMP about this unless you have a really good rapport because fear makes people do dumb things. Assuming Asian Rememdy is where I think it was, that's not an area to set up a jack shack in. You've got restaruants (inlcuding some with families) as well as a bottleshop and other retail businesses. With the exception of the swanky looking store across the street there's not much around Sunny's. Hell from the outside it could be a law firm.Agreed. Anything undercover would not use a marked car. Officers have to type their reports somewhere and their supervisors tell them to do them parked in "problem" areas.

MedJohnson
01-07-20, 11:52
Got hypnotized by Cici. Took me as deep into relaxation as she could (I think) but not as deep as Mamma, more guarded technique like Sasha. Excellent intro and outstanding imagery for energetic release. Left relaxed and more focused on my goals. Had to use my raincoat because it was raining.

Med.

GrillMaster
01-08-20, 20:30
Got hypnotized by Cici. Took me as deep into relaxation as she could (I think) but not as deep as Mamma, more guarded technique like Sasha. Excellent intro and outstanding imagery for energetic release. Left relaxed and more focused on my goals. Had to use my raincoat because it was raining.

Med.Which one is Mama? I usually ask for Sasha, but I've been greeted at the door by two different women. One is taller than a typical Asian provider, and the other is short and pudgy. I took the pudgy one out of desperation once at Rose, never again. Is one of them mama? Deeper experiences are good sometimes.

GM.