PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Admin
04-10-02, 01:37
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Mike Hock
04-13-02, 00:49
Making a swing through Fresno next weekend and wanted to see if anyone has visited with Tiphanie (see previous posts). She sounds good and I've chatted with her on the computer. Seems pretty cool....anybody with experience with her?

The_Hurricane77
04-14-02, 15:01
Mike Hock-

If you do end up hooking up with Tiffanie, please post it here as I am very anxious to find out some details about her. I go to fresno very often and would love to get with her if things are ok.

carlnam72
04-22-02, 02:57
Just wondering where a good place is to meet up with a nice lady. I will be traveling in Fresno during the week. Thanks

alpha10a
04-23-02, 20:21
new to fresno, was woundering if anybody had any phone #'s or some good SW were a guy can get a BJ. Also were is most of the action at and the best time to go there to get the "creme" of the crop? thanks

Mike Hock
04-25-02, 13:25
Alpha and Carlnam:
There's not a lot going on in Fresno...was going to hook up with Tiphanie about a week ago (fresnopleasures@aol.com) but decided at the last minute to stay down in L.A. (why go to Fresno when you don't have to). I've had a few chats with her and she seems hot and nasty (I like that!)...she has had some mixed reviews (but don't we all) but she seems like a good sport. Downside is that she told me she is leaving for Sacramento for awhile....but email her at the address above and maybe she's still in town and can offer her services....ya gotta post the results though!

El Pitonga
04-26-02, 14:12
Where is all the action in Fresno at? I'm sure there's got to be peepz that knows where all the SW's are at? Please post

whyisitsohard
05-16-02, 13:56

alpha10a
05-16-02, 20:42
Come on guys some one out there know some info. And whats the best time to go. If you have a sw pager # and don't want to post it, email it to me at alpha10a@hotmail.com. come on guys

The_Hurricane77
05-17-02, 03:13
Has anyone had an experience with Tiphanie(fresnopleasures@aol.com) yet? If so, can you please inform me Im wanting to pay her a visit but am alittle unsure of her. She seems inexpensive $200 but dont know if shes good or not. Any info would be great

whyisitsohard
05-17-02, 12:56

The_Hurricane77
05-17-02, 15:23
Why-
I dunno.....I think she looks alright. Is there something better in the greater Fresno area??

The_Hurricane77
05-20-02, 23:45
I will be in Fresno this weekend and was wondering if all the action was still on Blackstone? If not where is a good spot to pick up some action? Let me know

whyisitsohard
06-03-02, 16:47

Octatron
06-04-02, 14:05
Where is Motel row? What cross streets?

Ilike2pay4it
06-24-02, 20:06
Fresno rocks!

I stay there about every other month. Here is one of many great experences I have had there.

I call adds from the book. This one was for a private 30 min dance, nude of course! $70 for 30 min. Great price. She arrived on time. He took the money and left. She was petite and cute, about a 7. Great body. She danced with lingerie for about 5 min. I asked if I could get naked. She said yes. She then lap danced me for the next five min. I almost came. I asked if I could fuck her. She smiled and said yes. I put on a rubber and did for the next 15 min. She was great! I tipped her $30 And she was happy! I will ask for her next time!

Fresno has always been the best deal for me! Better that Sacramento!

wilmington98
07-07-02, 04:05
Fresno sw info: I saw 2 on blemont avenu around 9 pm. They were dressed a little better than the usual Fresno sw. One african american girl with cork cloged high heels and a tight outfit and white earrings. The other girl was a large framed brunette wearing black pants and a black top and non sexy shoes. Otherwise Fresno was lame as usual.

Perv45
07-24-02, 15:52
Hi Alpha....
Have you had any responses to your request. If so, care to share. I will be up there tomorrow. Lookin' for inexpensive wsw. I saw someone comment that Tiphany wanted $200 and that was inexpensive..... NOT. Lookin' for a useable down and out lady.

Originally posted by alpha10a
Come on guys some one out there know some info. And whats the best time to go. If you have a sw pager # and don't want to post it, email it to me at alpha10a@hotmail.com. come on guys

scalabc
09-11-02, 16:12
I will be traveling to the area next week. Anything in Visalia area?

stevej
09-28-02, 18:38
anybody have an updated action report for hanford (40 miles south of fresno) or fresno it self

stevejones800@hotmail.com

stevej
10-06-02, 13:29
was out on friday and picked up a couple of sw on belmount and blackstone one was a six and one a seven got good service for a bout 100 apiece for half and half lets get this board kickn again

Member #6586
12-06-02, 04:54
Well well well, no activity here for awhile... that's about to change.

Well gents I'm from San Jose & had the honor of coming to FresHo for a sales call. It's about 11:30 AM after exiting 99 onto Olive Street heading east bound I spot 3 white crack ho's on the Roeding Park side of the street. Now mind you the freakin' CHP station is across the street & one such ho is making the hello gesture. At this point I was not looking for a date but scrutinizing the street paying attention to where I'd have to turn to get to my appointment. This one in particular thought I must have been looking...lol Well after spending a good portion of the day at this company I cut out of there around 3:00 & thought I'd give myself a tour of Fresno. Wow, I will pre-apologize to Fresnoians but the fucking place looked like a big welfare & gang banger camp. Now bear in mind that I did not get to check out every square inch of the town. I took Olive to Wishow then towards downtown & cruised all around that area & then some. I will give props for the stadium that the Grizzly's play in, nice ball park for a minor leauge team. I really tried to drive the whole area to see where I could peddle my wares if I have to make another trip down soon. Of course I kept my eyes open for the gals as well. Whew, lots of drugged up looking skanks all over the place.

Around 4:30 I decide to head home got on 99 & exited Olive to get some gas for a $1.35!!! We get so ripped off in San Jo! After gassing up I thought I'd give Olive east a once over. Just as I crossed the rail road tracks I noticed an attractive black gal walking out of the motel that is on the notheast corner. I did an illeagal U, something I rarely do especially when looking for action but man I had to have one for the road. So I pull up to get a closer look at this gal who is on the corner by now. She looks good, eye contact is made & she motions me into the motel parking lot. Once in the car I notice she is older than she appeared at first but still good looking. She tells me her name is Rose & we settle on $30 for sex after I establish she is not a heroin ho. In fact she claimed not to be a crack ho but did like to get her drink on. We went into the room she lives out of at the motel, of course after her lighting it up so I could see that I would not get jumped by the boogy man. Down to business, it turns out she is 40 with no kids, man what a bod for a 40y/o street walker. Long braided hair standing about 5'4" all of 105 pounds, no tummy fat, nice perky B-cups, nice legs, ass & a totally smooth beaver. I could not beleive this was a SW. I fucked that shit good!! Missionary then doggy, I could not last long because she had an exceptionally tight pussy for a 40 y/o black SW. Her only draw back was she did have that ghetto hood thing goin' on. She told me that she grew up in south-central L.A. & has been living in Pasadena recently & in Fresno for the past 4 months. If I was staying in town she would have done an overniter with me for $100. Damn, I definately could have used that!! I would have taken her out & gotten her all liquored up for a nice fuck fest. Maybe I'll find an excuse to get back down to FresHo soon! Happy hunting boys!

Jurassic
12-06-02, 17:40
Allen once again my hats off to you. I nominate you as the KING of the WSG Ho hunters. Where ever you go you drum up the action. I'll let you know if I can make it up to San Jose.

Boobman88
12-07-02, 19:45
I've been scoping out the scene alot myself lately as I'm looking for an alternative to the 1 quality provider i know. Blackstone is all but dead all the way down to Suzie's video, if there is anything that looks like it might be a worker it's probably gonna have to be in the afternoon. Down on Motel row, when first entering Motel Dr from McKinley, is a good chance to score a worker with her own place without a pimp. I got lucky enough one late afternoon to find one in front of that motel on the very north side before mckinley. She said she had her own place so i drove up into the back and she let me in. After making sure no one else was there, i gave her $20 for head then after it was hard for a while but not cumming, i asked if she'd do anal for another $20, she said yes. She was old, about 50, goes by the name of Peaches, and maybe D sized cup but they were pretty shriveled enough with the rest of her body to not ask for her #. And there are some more older ones around there too.
Going a little farther south to the next set of motels and a bar, I have picked up some good ones. One older, big buff blonde, with a huge rack that gave me half&half for $40, I am killing myself for not getting her #. She had manly hands but she could squeeze her pussy really tight doggy style. Unfortunately, this info isn't very good because this was over 2 years ago, but this area seems like it still has some potential being by that bar. And I have seen some other 7's in that sector i passed up for asking too much. She wasn't the tall, raunchy blonde with the severely bruised up face mentioned by Allen that seems to be the most popular one now i see out all the time down on Parkway.
Once you get past that next light where West cuts into it, just keep going. On a dead night, the only walkers i saw were there, but surrounded by crackhead pimps and i have seen cop cars parked in front of those 2 motels just south of that intersection more than once. That's the problem with LE going too far out of their way to prey on hookers, they are forcing them underground into situations like this.
Once you get past that, it's pretty much a dead zone except for a random walker coming or going. It's still pretty dead as you take a right into Olive except for the bus stops to keep an eye out for. Going through the freeway overpass, you might see one looking for her regular john walking back and forth but not for long. Taking the next lefthand turn into Parkway, take a quick look at that busstop just north of Denny's and that corner. I have never seen anything worth picking up there. in fact, that's a spot for transexuals as i have seen more than the same one working that corner, but you never know.
The law enforcement is pretty heavy down Parkway now, but there are still some ways the workers get around those anti-loitering laws. Like there's some kind of a travel bus stop that they pretend theyre waiting for just south of Denny's sometimes. Once you get into that first street that cuts into Parkway, Dennet Ave, be wary of cops, 50% of the time i see a cop car camped out there. I have been seeing that tall blonde Kat alot now, but those bruises are too big of a turn off and there was another older lady wearing an A's jacket that i avoid too. Then there is motel just about in the middle of that stretch with the payphone, i used to see a girl out there but not anymore because the pigs are onto that too.
Welcome Inn used to rock, this summer i found an 8 blonde in front of that payphone just north of it. She had a place right in the back so i drove up to it and had great half&half for $60 with some titsucking. She told me to call her room # whenever, but when i tried the next week she was gone. i looked at the back of that motel from the street behind it and they were stripping that very same room out and a whole bunch of others probably looking for drugs.
The middle part of Parkway is alot tougher afterdark especially now until you get up to that liqour store and Texaco accross the street too. The only ones i see in this exposed area now are blacks that know their way around but even they don't stay out that long unless they have a place, but sooner or later the cops catch up to their place too. I have a theory that the cops target the better looking girls and are content to cut the ulgier ones some slack as they deter johns. That is a sound strategy but not ethical in the least.
There was a black worker that looked like she was walking back and forth from her motel to that liqour store too.
My latest venture in that area just before Belmont, I found an 8.5 young latina gem with a bad complexion but with a nice, tight bod with blue eyes and rack. This was about 4 pm. I got a good look at her, then circled around and saw her talking to a guy inside a car parked behind that Texaco station where about 4 other cars and a truck were, all looked like jons. I kept circling around till she was done, just so i could try and get her # at least but on the 3rd or 4th time back around she was gone by then.
That same night, i wasnt finding anything. So i decided to check out motel dr north of mckinley just for the heck of it, and found a blonde with a pink tanktop on on the dirty railroad trackside. I knew she wasn't going too last long out there so i picked her up asap, got head for $20. She said she was up there to keep away from those pimps down the street. Her name is Carol from Dallas and I have her home phone # if anyone wants it. She must be in her mid 30s at least with C cups but for some reason i'm not enthusiastic enough to call her back as she a little too much babyfat. My goal is a younger latina or someone with a a bigger rack as i have been spoiled with 1 or 2 before i guess. Overall,it's a lot harder to find action than even 3 years ago, but it's still there if you're patient enough or compromise or be lucky enough to find a new one.
P.S. if anyone has anything at all on the Fresno Airport motels area, that info would be much appreciated, I have spotted a black worker as far East as Clinton & Peach by the bus stop and have heard things about gas stations by there. My email is Matchbox42O@aol.com with a capital O not a zero.

Boobman88
12-07-02, 23:42
I forgot to mention the street to the west of the 99 north freeway entrance between McDonalds and Motel 6. Way back in summer 97, I saw a swedish looking 40 year old brunette with glasses and dentures, but with a full rack and decent face. Got half&half for what i usually pay $40 and still mad at myself for not getting a # too. Since then i have hardly seen any girls there, when i think i see one, they turn out not to be or disappear. It seems like a perfect area for it as there always alot of truckers parked there, so maybe I am just getting very unlucky or the cops are really onto that place. I'll be sure to keep looking there.

Boobman88
12-08-02, 10:07
Hit motel row after sunset yesterday, didn't find anything. Went back home and came back later at 1:30. Looked deep into the dark shadows in front of the vacant field by that 1st motel when you take a rightturn south from mckinley, spotted a chunky, short blonde standing by just 1 guy. Followed through the rest of the street just to see if there was anything else, all i saw were a few black workers walking behind some gangbangers in front of those motels where West cuts thru. So made a U-ie back to the girl I saw 1st asap. Her name was Sarah, she was pretty flat and caught the hint she might have ass stench, so i only asked for $20 bbbj, we agreed to $30 and it was good, must have lasted about 10-12 minutes. Dropped her off and went home happy.

stevej
12-17-02, 16:13
was out last friday about 2 pm saw a pretty latina at abby and belmont pick her up she said action was down due to heavy le in the area and if your looking for 6 and above best to cruise in early afternoonor or early in the am.... does anyone have info on places south of fresno the drive is killing me??

stevej
01-01-03, 15:39
wanted to bring in the new year with a bang but all i saw were pretty strung out girls on the stroll fianlly about 11:40 picked up a lsw on blackstone she was about 5 in looks (real skinny and dirty)but took her to the room and ckeaned her up just in time to bring in the new year right...let see some other posters in here

Boobman88
01-04-03, 05:03
Got the word on Belmont. Had some time to check it out, so cruised it 3:30 in the afternoon back and forth for about 45 minutes. Didn't see anything obvious at all. Then went back after dark, nothing then either. Then made my way to motel row and it was deader than a doornail, didn't even see a cop. Must be the weather or the wellfare checks just came out. Going to end up going up to Sacramento this weekend for 1 or 2 of their fine incall providers.

thesecretdude2
02-08-03, 23:36
a little nervous about the scene...especially with the local news being what it is...don't the LE have anything better to do...?

anyway...looking for a provider...someone nice...in her 20's or so..blonde or redhead..prerably thin (tall helps too) and clean...good personality a must...

also..have anyone ever seen Ronnie? A blonde that used to work Bel by the liquor store east of abby?

any help...please email me at theecretdude@yahoo.com

thanks

thesecretdude2
02-10-03, 01:35
Sorry..my email is ******retdude@yahoo.com

Email me if you have any contacts...

I did meet a girl named Sunshine... saw her ID.... she was 19..nice and friendly and not really rushed...she is down in LA or SAC sometimes...very nice...I miss her and only saw her once. picked her up by the Albertson's on Blackstone...really cute body and smelled fresh too..had kids though she said..previously..

Wondered if anyone ever tried any of the locals like Ivy or tiffany...or have any numbers of locals that are not too pricy..

OH By the Way...word on the street is that April - a redhead that usualy hangs out on Motel Drive has the Beast...careful..

Please email me if you have a fresh and clean lady in her twenties...not fat (prefer thin, but not skinny) blonde or redhead or black hair (white girl prefered )
thanks

sd

thesecretdude2
02-27-03, 23:42
I haven't seen much added here at all...is there some reason? I did meet a girl the other day..a redhead named Anna who lives on the edge of downtown somewhere. She was a pleasant girl and I had a fulfilling date with her. She was a redhead in her twenties with a nice body and nice personality. She looked like a college student. I'd be willing to swap info. You share first.

Thanks,

joey

stevej
04-10-03, 15:15
Am making a Retun visit to fresno after a long trip abroad and was wonding where the hot spots of the street have moved to I'll be down for the weekend so any info will help

steve j

AlwaysLooking03
04-12-03, 17:01
Hey,

Can you please let me know if you have any contact # for Anna. i work downtown and i think i might have seen this girl when i took the bus a few months ago. she was really talkative with a well dressed guy in the front of the bus and another one she didnt seem to know like she might be looking for a john, either that or just very friendly, i wasnt sure so i didnt approach her because i was clear on the other side of the bus. i saw her again the next week getting off at shaw by fresno state in front of that super8 motel...the busdriver stepped out so the bus was parked for a while. i looked out behind and she was still there looking at cars going by. i almost got out of the bus to see what was up but didnt. she was a young, redhead and fine/girl nextdoor looking. havent taken the bus for a while and havent seen her or any potential workers on Shaw ave since. if you have her #, would be appreciated.

AlwaysLooking03
04-12-03, 17:33
oh and my email is "lust4booty @ hotmail . com"

Again, if anyone knows, please let me know.

Infatuated
05-14-03, 10:01
First time visit to the area, late this week and over the weekend. Looking for tips, current status, or anything else noteworthy in the Fresno area.

John
05-17-03, 06:13
Action on Belmont after 8:00 at night to about 11:00 pm.

This report was edited by Jackson for capitalization and punctuation.

John
05-17-03, 21:06
Hi guys,

Does any one know of someone that charges $50-$100 and is pretty good looking in Fresno or the surrounding area. I am tired of the SW in Fresno. I have nunbers for several SW's good and ok ones but no luck yet finding a 8 or a 10 kind of girl that is reasonable.

EDITOR's NOTE: I took a few minutes to revise the capitalization and punctuation mistakes in this report. However, with everything else I have to do to maintain the forum, I don't really want to spend my time doing this every day, so I would very much appreciate it if everyone could refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. I don't expect everyone to be a great writer, but it's not difficult to use the CAPS key for names or to put a period at the end of sentences. Thanks!

Mikey78
07-01-03, 17:16
Hi, Iam new to this, and I was wondering if someone can help me find some action in the Fresno area. I heard Belmont is good but had no luck there. I was also hoping if anyone had info on other towns around here like handford, selma and such. If any one had numbers of girls I could call I would appreciate it alot.

Ilike2pay4it
07-30-03, 00:56
Great luck with adds in the newspaper! Highly recommended!

Paland
08-05-03, 17:22
Originally posted by Mikey78
Hi, Iam new to this, and I was wondering if someone can help me find some action in the Fresno area. I heard Belmont is good but had no luck there. I was also hoping if anyone had info on other towns around here like handford, selma and such. If any one had numbers of girls I could call I would appreciate it alot.

Mikey,

Don't be a lazy butt. First off, you probably will not find a sw in small towns that is not to say there are not working girls there but they would be to obvious for local LE to ignore. Fresno probably has what you are looking for. I used to live in Visalia but have moved to the East. Used to find some lovelies in Fresno.

If you haven't, I would suggest that you go back to the beginning of this site and read every post and take notes. You will find certain areas that yield sw at least sometimes. If you are really disfunctional, find a cabby and give him a jackson for the local info on sw action.

Good Luck and missing the Valley,

Paland

stevej
08-09-03, 12:37
hey

all the action in hanford is in home gardens or at the casino in lemoore check the .05 keno

Seldon69
08-18-03, 20:21
Will be there this week, any good amps?

Depraved
08-30-03, 20:46
Hey Folks,

Just wanted to post my recent Fresno experience that happened around August 22nd, which turned out to be a total disaster.

I was passing through town and was there for a layover for one night and decided to see if I could find some action. Last time I was in Fresno I stayed at a Motel 6 that was clustered along with a bunch of other motels next to the freeways. I remember the amount of SW's that worked the area so I asked a cabby to take me to that part of town so I can try my luck again. Fortunately he knew where I wanted to go after hearing my description. Sorry I can't offer any specific details, but I wasn't driving and therefore didn't remember any of the streetnames--just the places. I think one of the streetnames might be Crystal, but I'm not sure. There are a few landmarks around like a Deny's restaurant, a McDonald's and a Taco Bell not far off.
That said, I surveyed the area and only found a bunch of sub-par ho's mostly ranging in the 2-4 area. One black chick was even suspicious of me being an undercover cop and started spouting off all sorts of B.S. to me while I was hanging out up on the hotel balcony. This area is definately a ghetto, with most of the SW's hear being really skanky and servicing many of the truckers that stop off of the freeways. Anyhow, I saw no real prospects that night and was surprised to see most of the action die off as soon as the neighboring gas stations closed. It was around 2 AM by this time. Still feeling hungry for some action, I decided to take a gamble on the escort agencies in the Yellow Pages.

BIG MISTAKE.

People, I could not BELIEVE how ripped off I was! I called the ad that read:

[Centerfolds]

Escorts

24 hrs-7 Days a Week

1-559-431-1516

I should've known better the instant I heard a girl's voice pick up the phone. There were lots of voices in the background as if there were a party going on. In trying to arrange for a girl to come to my room I was cut off 3 seperate times, which left me feeling really agitated. It was like these bitches were all fucked-up on some substance and were too incoherent to field my call, so they'd just hang up. It figures. I'm not totally naive to the kinds of idiot girls who get involved in this kind of buisiness, but it seriously bugged me. The ONLY reason I kept calling back was because none of the other escort buisinesses were answering at all--except for one, where a guy had 2 blondes that sounded a little too chunky for my tastes.
I should've given up by that point, but I was too bull-headed and horny for my own good. After calling again for the 3rd time, I finally ended up speaking to an older-sounding woman who seemed polite enough. I gave her my room info and asked if she had any asian girls. She said, "Sure, no problem. She'll be there in about 20 mins."
So I waited and soon enough there came a knocking at my door. I opened it expecting to see some nice looking, slim asian girl and instead I see this fat, chocolate-skinned girl that looked more like a Latina or possible Philipina than an asian! I should've slammed the door on that *****'s face right then and there, but stupid me was still thinking "Well... maybe she isn't as bad as she smells..."

Seriously, this girl was stinking like she'd just pigged-out on some late-night Mexican food and her hair was sweaty and messy and looked as if she'd just come from that party I overheard on the phone. She came inside and said, "WOW. You're cute!" and proceeded to lay on my bed trying to look sexy. Mind you, this woman wasn't horribly unattractive, but just some average fat chick who had no buisiness pretending she was some hotty.
To make a long, stupid story short: she grabs me between my legs and squeezes my dick and then asks me for the $150 right up front. I foolishly handed it over and she promptly buried it deep inside her purse. She then excused herself to go take a piss in my toilet and then comes back and starts making incredibly stupid small talk: "Do you have a girlfriend?", "I bet you'd cheat on her, huh?", "I just got a divorce. My husband was very intimidating and always controlling me"... all the while I'm thinking she's this fat stupid **** who has an incredible knack for killing the mood. There she was on my bed rubbing her fat **** through her pants trying to look sexy while asking me about my fucking ex-girlfriend. On top of that, she'd be insisting that I take my pants down and join her in jerking myself off. Yeah, like I needed her for that. The whole thing was totally ridiculous and by this time I was getting very annoyed that we hadn't already cut to the chase. While talking she'd occasionally flash me her boobs and beckon me to come suck on her nipples, which I did, only to then be pushed away as she'd continue with her ridiculous line of conversation, while rubbing herself. It was a total fucking joke. I knew by this time that something was up, so it was time to call her stupid bluff:

"So are we going to do it?" I asked as politely as I could, to which she replied as if shocked and surprised, "Do what?"

"You know... make love" I answered, still trying to be respectful, though my patience for her stupid headgame was wearing thin.

"What?! I don't do that honey. I'm an escort. You have me here for the hour..." She then goes into some bullshit diatribe about prostitution being illegal in Fresno and why it is that guys always expect sex-- to which I promptly cut her off. It was late and I'd be damned if I was going to sit there and have this bean-smelling idiot give me some bullshit lecture when it was MY money she'd already taken from me!
She was there for no more than 16 minutes. I was watching the clock the entire time. The idea of her being in my room for "company" was absolutely ridiculous as it was now deteriorating into this stupid cow trying to school me in Fresno sex laws. I could've had better company with the crackwhores I'd seen earlier.
I asked for what I thought was fair: a partial refund, to which she refused. "There are no refunds. You solicited sex..." to which I rebutted: "What do you mean no refunds? You haven't given me any kind of receipt and I didn't sign any contract. YOU grabbed MY penis! I didn't solicit anything. I can't believe you're trying to rip me off like this."
I was so mad by her pulling this bullshit and not being cool and at least partially refunding my money. It was obvious that I was winning this ridiculous argument and that's when she decided to cry wolf: "Wow, I think you might harm me..." and reached for her cell phone, bluffing about calling her "security".
I was furious, but keep in mind I was also very composed and trying to keep things fair and civil. I never had a problem like this before. I just wanted a fair resolution and she was refusing to bend. Had it at least been some attractive slim woman who knew how to take care of her body I probably wouldn't have been so angry, but this ***** was stupid, fat, under the influence of something--whether it was drugs or booze--and was reeking of food. If she were working at a strip club, she'd rate about a 2 or 3, tops. Soon enough, she claimed that she needed to leave to go discuss this dilema with her manager waiting outside and that made me even more mad as I knew what she was really trying to do. I told her as she was leaving, "You said my money was for your time and that I've paid to have you for the hour. I expect you to hold up to that." I followed her out to the door to see who it was she was supposed to be talking to. She went downstairs and got in an old white Acura with some middle-aged woman (probably the one I talked to on the phone) as the driver. They started backing out of the driveway and at this point I just wanted to bash in their hood and get my damn money back--those fucking thieves, but I held back not wanting to get pepper-sprayed or shot or something. Man, I was so mad watching them drive away after all that bullshit. I tried getting the license plate number, but it was dark and they were far away. I seriously wanted to call the cops on them, but it was probably better that I didn't spend the rest of my only night in Fresno dealing with the LE about some fat scam-artist *****.

My lesson was learned: NEVER AGAIN.

I hope the rest of you who read this will benefit from my bad experience and avoid these shitheads at all costs. I had to learn the hard way.

No Cyber
09-02-03, 15:01
Depraved,

What a sad story. The next time you go to Fresno try checking out SF Redbook. I've had great times with Butterscotch. Shes about a 6 in looks, but a 10 in service. Also,has anyone tried Sicilian Belle and or her friend?

Good luck all,

Happy hunting

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods at the ends of sentences. To avoid future delays, please use just one period at the end of sentences in future reports. Thanks!

Sin Remeo
11-06-03, 22:49
RE: Sunshine

I was in Fresno for business last week and was about to head back to Washington DC. It was 7:30am Sunday morning and I was fueling the gas to go to the airport. There stood a nice looking, good body, young girl right by the gas station and the motel on Parkway South right by I-99. I went over and she was asking for a ride. She claimed that her boyfriend dumped her and left her there and she just wanted to go home - what a nice story. I agreed to give her a ride and in the car she told me her name is Samantha. When I turned at the roundabout toward Belmont, she pointed out a girl walking on the sidewalk and said that girl is her friend. I was trying to get her to pay me back by getting me some release but it did not work. I was kind of pissed and drop her off at her apartment complex and she disappered like wind.

Has anyone had her before? Share some info, will you?

Went back to Parkway and saw her friend was there. Same thing, she was asking for a ride. I was not willing to waste my time so I said I need some reward. She said she will not promise. Anyway, pick her up and she said her name is Sunshine. I told her that I just gave her firend a ride home and Sunshine said she saw us. I asked "how's wrong with your friend? Sunshine told me that "Magic" was done with this and wanted to be square. I was confused and asked "I thought her name is Samantha!" Sunshine replied "Magic wanted to be out and doesn't want to do this anymore that is why she told me her real name." Anyway, I told Sunshine that I was stressed from work and want to get some release. We did the cop Q&A things and she asked for $50 and we settled for $40. Find a remoted aprtment complex and went to work in the car. She was friendly enough and told me a lot of do's and don'ts in Fresno. She even advised me go to Blackstone next time because most SW's on Parkway are drugheads and with all kind of STD's. I can find some nice girls on Blackstone. Is this true?

Well, I did not have time to think through if but why the hell she was on Parkway anyway.

I got released and was happy to catch my flight home. I don't know when I will be back but I will keep reading the forum.

So, mongers in Fresno, don't be lazy and report some updates.

Depraved
12-12-03, 19:35
Sin Remeo,

Was Sunshine or any of those girls you picked up young? I've met some teen runaways that told me it's very common for their friends to prostitute themselves for money, food and a place to stay. Call me a sicko, but I wanted to look into that.

The Vintage One
12-29-03, 17:35
Hey,

If you guys like chocolate flavors like I do, than contact either Senerity or Butterscotch. You can find them in either the red book or ***. Well worth your time. Have fun!

HOconomy
02-18-04, 13:58
Hi fellow hobbyists. I'm from So. California but was in Freson area for biz. Saw some of the reports on Motel and Olive streets. Had the urge so went for a drive.

Saw a latin sw named 'Raina' standing in front of liquor store at Parkway and Olive(?) putting on makeup. After a little small talk, she agreed to come to my hotel room where I was staying nearby. We agreed on 40 for fs. not bad at all. had a good time. started with mish then flipped her over doggy while watching ourselved in mirror then busted a nut. she's cute..lots of makeup. small chest, cute ass. body is not that tight. she says she has five kids. she's only mid 20's, think she said 25. treat her nice and shel'll nice to you too. She says she's only out twice a day. She doesn't aproach car. you have to approach her. It's her way of staying safe. Good hunting.

Wild Dog
05-06-04, 12:13
Hey All,

I'm from LA. We used to get an asian SW down here from Fresno for a week at a time every month named Sophia. Hot little babe, about 5'2", black hair, really nice ass, would do about anything you want. Do any of you know her or what happened to her?

Thanks in advance, happy hunting.

WD

Seven Spot
05-30-04, 19:40
Any suggestions for AMP? Looking for table shower and more.

Merlin Magician
08-13-04, 20:54
Amber frey from the Laci Peterson case worked in a massage parlor in Fresno. Anybody ever get a body rub from her?

News media certainly says she worked in a "parlor". I just wondered if she gave happy endings.

Majasa
10-24-04, 20:23
I'll be in Fresno on a business trip next week. I see nobody posts here so that's not promising. Anyway is there any MP action. Last year I was in town and tried the strip clubs and found a waste of time being only topless but didn't stay long. Any of those girls do outcalls? Is there any action to be found?