PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

BulldogTop22
07-29-15, 22:53
Anybody else notice the girls in sexy outfits hanging around there area in the early am? Seems like there can only be one reason they are there. Anybody have any intel?

Southerncfp
07-30-15, 12:56
Anybody else notice the girls in sexy outfits hanging around there area in the early am? Seems like there can only be one reason they are there. Anybody have any intel?I drive by myself everyday for work. I'll start paying more attention and report back.

Mdcraig
07-30-15, 23:42
Anybody else notice the girls in sexy outfits hanging around there area in the early am? Seems like there can only be one reason they are there. Anybody have any intel?Sutton Road? Really?

NC Transplant
07-31-15, 08:11
Truck stops are famous for girls hanging around to service the truck drivers? I wonder if they have seen an uptick in business since you posted this? In the early AM? Sounds too early to me. Their prices for gas is usually pretty good. There is one reason to check it out.

Anybody else notice the girls in sexy outfits hanging around there area in the early am? Seems like there can only be one reason they are there. Anybody have any intel?

Member #5689
07-31-15, 10:24
What exit are you talking about?

NC Transplant
07-31-15, 16:34
Only one that I know of is on I-77 between FT Mill and Rock Hill.

What exit are you talking about?

Gigabyte40
08-02-15, 23:43
Girls that work truck stops are sometimes called "lot lizzards".

The discussions I see on this topic are only telling us where the i77 SC truckstops are located. Not where the girls are.

I don't see any mention of any lot lizzards working these stops.

GB40.

SmittyG
08-03-15, 00:04
Girls that work truck stops are sometimes called "lot lizzards".

The discussions I see on this topic are only telling us where the i77 SC truckstops are located. Not where the girls are.

I don't see any mention of any lot lizzards working these stops.

GB40.Loves truck stop was mentioned below. Not a definite but it appears to me a possibility if you want to take the time to hang out there. Not my thing but that's what he's saying if you don't understand. Somewhat new guy here looking at your typical uninformItive 526. Congratulations.

NC Transplant
08-03-15, 08:24
He also said EARLY AM too? That can be a wide range from after midnight to 5 to 6 in the morning. I am usually snoozing those hours and I am not getting up to make a special trip not to find anything.

Loves truck stop was mentioned below. Not a definite but it appears to me a possibility if you want to take the time to hang out there. Not my thing but that's what he's saying if you don't understand. Somewhat new guy here looking at your typical uninformItive 526. Congratulations.

RollingDirty
08-07-15, 12:39
Did a new Loves open up on I-77 or are we talking about that dump of a Pilot by I-77 and I-85 by mistake?
What am I missing here ?

R D

Member #5689
08-07-15, 14:35
It sounds like they are talking about ft mill or rockhill.

Did a new Loves open up on I-77 or are we talking about that dump of a Pilot by I-77 and I-85 by mistake?
What am I missing here ?

R D

RollingDirty
08-07-15, 16:35
It sounds like they are talking about ft mill or rockhill.Ok, got it.

Being this is the Charlotte forum I got confused. I have never seen anything in that Loves or anywhere along I-77 for that matter.

Now if one were to venture down to Columbia, SC that truck stop on I-26 that changed over to a T / A truck stop has always had BSW action of varying quality.

R D

Cammie77
08-24-16, 15:55
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Jimnc
09-05-19, 09:17
Are there any Lot Lizards along I-85 that are 30 or younger?