PDA

View Full Version : BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72

Nycinsc
02-28-17, 16:41
What can I say about her. WOW what an absolute sweet heart and damn is she a wildcat in bed. Run do not walk to see her!She is my go to girl when I want a guaranteed fun time.

MustUask
03-01-17, 00:36
She is my go to girl when I want a guaranteed fun time.I saw those words I see so often in SO many ads. "No AA", guess I'll keep walking. Hopefully I'll find another under the radar girl like I used to have. Work promotions suck sometime. LOL.

David3131
03-01-17, 10:57
She is my go to girl when I want a guaranteed fun time.Is this the Lizzy your talking about, if so she looks very hot, any details would be appreciated.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lizzy/33154608

NC Transplant
03-01-17, 11:25
I never met her but that is the Lizzy they are talking about. She used to go by Pagely when she started. You can find reviews under that name as well.

Is this the Lizzy your talking about, if so she looks very hot, any details would be appreciated.

TallBear
03-01-17, 13:08
I had the pleasure of meeting this lovely young lady a couple of nights ago & two thumbs up! We had communicated before, so her response to text was immediate & helpful. I arrived at her place, conveniently located for an out-of-towner like myself, & was delighted to discover that she really is prettier than her pictures (a cliche', I know, but true IMO) and perhaps a little slimmer. Juliette is curvy & lush but in no way overweight & oh my God, those beautiful girls & awesome ass! I found her full smile especially charming. She immediately made me feel comfortable & welcome. Then we got comfortable & things got fun fast. All was tight & delicious, with special high marks for gobbling & Greek skills. I will most definitely return. You guys have a prize in the Queen City, please be good to her.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/juliette-704-654-2830-sweet-like-candy-down2earth-sexy-ready-for-you/34001163

Ckbnc
03-01-17, 13:22
I never met her but that is the Lizzy they are talking about. She used to go by Pagely when she started. You can find reviews under that name as well.Lots of reviews on the oThER board for her. Very good time to be had.

BBHunt
03-01-17, 16:40
Had a great dream about Jasmine. It included an above average rub and BBBJ fof $. 4 plus I left a. 4 tip.

Jasmine is a small BBW, not my usual type, but if you're a tit man you'll love those DDs.

Looks 6. Attitude 10. Flute skills 11. Call her and use my handle as a reference.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-girl-good-at-body-rubs-comeee/33991948

I'm jasmine. Xxx. 2. 3. 8. 4531. I'm lovely. Sweet. Cute and fun?. Please professional men only.

Poster's age: 22.

Member #5371
03-01-17, 17:14
Had a great dream about Jasmine. It included an above average rub and BBBJ fof $. 4 plus I left a. 4 tip.

Jasmine is a small BBW, not my usual type, but if you're a tit man you'll love those DDs.

Looks 6. Attitude 10. Flute skills 11. Call her and use my handle as a reference.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-girl-good-at-body-rubs-comeee/33991948

I'm jasmine. Xxx. 2. 3. 8. 4531. I'm lovely. Sweet. Cute and fun?. Please professional men only.

Location: Charlotte, South park / Charlotte area.You'd think I'd have the $ figured out by now but does $. 4 mean $140 and so total damage was $1. 8?

HDLover
03-01-17, 20:14
You'd think I'd have the $ figured out by now but does $. 4 mean $140 and so total damage was $1. 8?That's the way I read it. Seems kind of expensive for BJ.

SmittyG
03-02-17, 00:56
Saw Kristina in the university area. Pics are real, few years old but she is an 8 easy. Dd implants done nicely. Really close to natural. Private incall with everything covered. Not GFE but great personality and doesn't rush. Pm for details. I'll respond to decent members.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/what-better/33773865

BBHunt
03-02-17, 09:21
That's the way I read it. Seems kind of expensive for BJ.Yes total was $1. 8. Tip was not required, but I wanted to reward good service and attitude. Might have been the best BJ I ever dreamed.

BadTtBone
03-02-17, 09:34
Put her on your must see list. She is one I have never seen till Feb I took a treat myself trip and seven first hand what all the talk is about. You will not want to leave or pulling out the drive you will be ready to go back for another round of pure fun. A trip I should have already taken by now.

Is this the Lizzy your talking about, if so she looks very hot, any details would be appreciated.

JackDroxFourMe
03-02-17, 12:37
Has anyone been able to set something up with Jordyn? She's close to the office which is a bonus but I can't seem to catch her on the right days.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-dirty

WRushJr1
03-02-17, 18:05
Saw Kristina in the university area. Pics are real, few years old but she is an 8 easy. Dd implants done nicely. Really close to natural. Private incall with everything covered. Not GFE but great personality and doesn't rush. Pm for details. I'll respond to decent members.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/what-better/33773865I saw her a couple of weeks ago myself and she was amazing!!

DollarBill50
03-03-17, 11:36
What is this world coming to when now the independent Asian girls (in the hotels) are not seeing black men anymore? Contacted a couple of them and they don't see black men anymore. What you guys do to those girls? Try to make a movie with them? Try the things in the movies on them?. They are cheaper than the ones at the Store front AMP. List is getting smaller for us brothers out here. The only saving grace for me is that a lot of the ladies will see black men over 35 (I'm 45). Now I just to the bottom of the add and look for "No AA, No black men, etc.

But I love this hobby. I just need to keep searching. Will hit up that Nicole's this weekend to see what I can get.

Will report back.

Mandingo61
03-03-17, 15:57
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

JackDroxFourMe
03-03-17, 16:56
They're afraid you'll split them in two my friend.

What is this world coming to when now the independent Asian girls (in the hotels) are not seeing black men anymore? Contacted a couple of them and they don't see black men anymore. What you guys do to those girls? Try to make a movie with them? Try the things in the movies on them?. They are cheaper than the ones at the Store front AMP. List is getting smaller for us brothers out here. The only saving grace for me is that a lot of the ladies will see black men over 35 (I'm 45). Now I just to the bottom of the add and look for "No AA, No black men, etc.

But I love this hobby. I just need to keep searching. Will hit up that Nicole's this weekend to see what I can get.

Will report back.

MikeRallyay
03-03-17, 23:16
Can someone please clear up the report on Candace. This is just and example of how to post a report with all info and pic of provider. This will help all to clarify the provider in question.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/8o-breathtakingly-beautiful-brunette-princess-mak3out-cuddl3-chance-of-a-lifetime-8o/33895691

I'm Candace. I'm the SEXXY GODDESS that loves to have a good time. I'd love to share an EROTIC experience full of KISSING and PASSSION with a generous gentlemen!

I have enticing SEXXY eyes and a captivating smile that holds you in a transe. I guarentee to leave you completely satisfied and craving another dose of me!128536;.

94 one. 3 four3. 7982.

Poster's age: 21.

Location: Charlotte, Charlotte Airport.I got her to send me a pic and she definitely doesn't look like the ad pics.

Mrecengr
03-03-17, 23:19
I need a quick reply. I am about to see amber rose. Anyone seen her recently? I'm a bit nervous since I've been out of it for a while. Not sure if she's safe or not. Please reply! Thanks!

Lister69
03-04-17, 06:54
Curious how the visit was?

Reviews say she is real but would love your opinion on the experience.

Thanks.

Pk.

I need a quick reply. I am about to see amber rose. Anyone seen her recently? I'm a bit nervous since I've been out of it for a while. Not sure if she's safe or not. Please reply! Thanks!

Hanger42
03-04-17, 10:01
I saw her a couple of weeks ago myself and she was amazing!!Agree with ya all.

BadTtBone
03-04-17, 10:46
I posted back in Nov that I had a visit with her and Sr Members can pm me for details. TWOT and would not repeat.

Curious how the visit was?

Reviews say she is real but would love your opinion on the experience.

Thanks.

Pk.

Aldo69
03-05-17, 03:58
I had a date with this one she is the one on the pics killing body.

She doesn't cooperate on anything everything covered qv was. 8 too much for a sorry date.

I would not repeat and won't recoment her.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/playmate/33991745

980XXX8086.

RodneyWrc8
03-05-17, 04:13
They're afraid you'll split them in two my friend.If you are referring to that old rumor as being a fact, then most of the posts these women are putting up not wanting to see black guys are a fact that women overall aren't into this BIG-ONES!

Aldo69
03-05-17, 05:18
Had A date with this one is the one in the pics has a killer body.

Everything cover damage was. 8 for qv.

Only stays in one position and won't let you do anything I would not repeat.

HardBill47
03-05-17, 09:57
Anyone seen this Lacey. I've searched for reviews but haven't been able to find any. Can find lots of comments on the other Lacey in the Matthews area but none on this one. She post a lot on BP so there should be some info on her. Thanks in advance.

MikeRallyay
03-05-17, 18:21
Anyone seen this Lacey. I've searched for reviews but haven't been able to find any. Can find lots of comments on the other Lacey in the Matthews area but none on this one. She post a lot on BP so there should be some info on her. Thanks in advance.I've looked at her as a couple of times wondering about trying her out just haven't yet.

DollarBill50
03-05-17, 19:43
Made my way to Salisbury on Saturday night at halftime of the NC / Duke game. First stop Nicole's. Why? They have TV to watch game just in case. Looking to see the ladies I saw the first time I went there, I was totally disappointed. They had 3 girls there and none of them was the ones I saw the first time. A little older were all of them, a lot of mileage on them. Just was what I wanted. I was informed that the VIP room did provide protection if you visit that room an, d each girl has her own price for that room. No set price. The entry fee into the room was. 7 for 30 minutes and what happens after that is taken care of in the room. So since none of the girls that I wanted to see wasn't there I sat on the couch, had a sprite and watch the end of the NC / Duke game. I did give the girl was provided me the info a $5 dance in the back. (A $5 couch dance is the best deal going. The gentleman working the bar told me he sent a couple of the girls home early😩128553;128553;128553;. May try that place again. It has my interest. The drive up 85 is light at night.

All I can say about the Foxy Lady is this: You know the movie 48 hours, when Eddie Murphy walked into the bar. Where he said there was a new sheriff in town and his name is Reggie Hammond. Well the minute I walked in all the patrons stop what they were doing and stared at me. I'm serious! Everything stop to see me walked into the place. Now I will say that they might have been the nicest people in all of Salisbury, but I didn't stick around to find out. All I said was OH SHIT! Said HI and turned the hell back around and left. Somebody will have to tell me if the place is cool.

Anyway there goes my Saturday night in Salisbury.

You guys be safe.

Xian101
03-05-17, 20:40

Location: Charlotte, South park / Charlotte area.Had Dream about her today. Great attitude very pleasant. Awesome! Flute skills highly recommend seeing her.

Lister69
03-06-17, 05:37
10 years ago, was stationed in Salisbury on a project for a year or more. Me and two other guys used to go to foxy lady about every night just to hang out. If you are a redneck, you'll fit right in, otherwise it may take a visit or two for the crowd to warm up to you, or the other way around. Ended up making some FWB relationships with a couple of the girls for play outside that place during the days. All were 6/10 at best but it was fun at the time and there wasn't much else to do in the town. They call it foxy lady for a reason, at one time, there was one foxy lady there. One.

PK.

Made my way to Salisbury on Saturday night at halftime of the NC / Duke game. First stop Nicole's. Why? They have TV to watch game just in case. Looking to see the ladies I saw the first time I went there, I was totally disappointed. They had 3 girls there and none of them was the ones I saw the first time. A little older were all of them, a lot of mileage on them. Just was what I wanted. I was informed that the VIP room did provide protection if you visit that room an, d each girl has her own price for that room. No set price. The entry fee into the room was. 7 for 30 minutes and what happens after that is taken care of in the room. So since none of the girls that I wanted to see wasn't there I sat on the couch, had a sprite and watch the end of the NC / Duke game. I did give the girl was provided me the info a $5 dance in the back. (A $5 couch dance is the best deal going. The gentleman working the bar told me he sent a couple of the girls home early😩128553;128553;128553;. May try that place again. It has my interest. The drive up 85 is light at night.

All I can say about the Foxy Lady is this: You know the movie 48 hours, when Eddie Murphy walked into the bar. Where he said there was a new sheriff in town and his name is Reggie Hammond. Well the minute I walked in all the patrons stop what they were doing and stared at me. I'm serious! Everything stop to see me walked into the place. Now I will say that they might have been the nicest people in all of Salisbury, but I didn't stick around to find out. All I said was OH SHIT! Said HI and turned the hell back around and left. Somebody will have to tell me if the place is cool.

Anyway there goes my Saturday night in Salisbury.

You guys be safe.

Member #6043
03-06-17, 12:19
What is this world coming to when now the independent Asian girls (in the hotels) are not seeing black men anymore? Contacted a couple of them and they don'tbbq see black men anymore. What you guys do to those girls? Try to make a movie with them? Try the things in the movies on them?. They are cheaper than the ones at the Store front AMP. List is getting smaller for us brothers out here. The only saving grace for me is that a lot of the ladies will see black men over 35 (I'm 45). Now I just to the bottom of the add and look for "No AA, No black men, etc.

Will report back.I would ask anyway. I'd say that I am an aa professional over 40 just looking to hang out. The worst they can do is say no.

FreakyBoy
03-06-17, 14:31
Had A date with this one is the one in the pics has a killer body.

Everything cover damage was. 8 for qv.

Only stays in one position and won't let you do anything I would not repeat.I'm glad it didn't work out with her for me then.

I tried to connect with her a few weeks ago and right when I get to her place she goes off telling me I sound like a cop because I'm "too proper" - So she hung up and refused to take my calls after that.

Oh well!

Scott1969
03-06-17, 18:01
I've looked at her as a couple of times wondering about trying her out just haven't yet.Curious as well. Sent a text. She's near the airport. 100 hhr and 200 hr. Says she's GFE. Seems a bit low for her appearance in the ad.

HardBill47
03-06-17, 18:10
I would stay away from this one. Both times I've seen her she was using someone else's pics. These are her real pics on this ad. Everything covered and you can't touch anything. No GFE or anything close. The first time I saw her she had a panic attack just when I started after a covered lackluster BJ. Second time after she opened door and I walked she chased me down and begged me to come back. I should have kept going. As always YMMV, but I damn sure will not repeat.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/δ969;949;949;-innocent_independent-and-xtremely-open-minded-andλught-and-nice-new-pics /33530148.

Hello my name is Monica ❤65039;I am the adorable girl next door you have always fantasized about. I am a sexy, sultry temptress, ready to show you a fantastic time. I am very open-minded and know how to put a gentleman at ease. I love to excite myself and others and discover new experiences<3.

980-223-5110 call / text NEW NUMBER 💓128139;.

MattMc
03-06-17, 21:00
I am in town on business. I am looking for a reliable provider that is reasonably priced. Can somebody pm me with a suggestion? I am by the airport. Prefer white.

Has anyone seen Jae?

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/you-gotta-see-this/34077995

PorcPorc
03-06-17, 21:29
I had a dream with this lady a couple weeks ago. Most likely won't repeat due to high prices with the low you.

Pros: She is the girl in the photos, works out of a nice clean town house in a good neighborhood, massage was decent and she seems to be a nice lady.

Cons: Pricey (2 hh $. 8 h) for massage in bra and panties with HE, extra. 4 topless or. 8 for naked, no other upgrades available, paid for the hour but finished within 40 minutes, ending a bit mechanical.

I offer upscale luxurious full body massages.

I do house calls as well!

Very clean and discrete Location.

Fresh linen.

Candles.

Music.

Drinks.

I do not discuss details or have explicit conversation on the phone.

I choose to only take Amazing clients.

Clean respectful drug free gentlemen only.

Sara 336-558-0392.

BestBuyerNC
03-06-17, 21:33
Can someone please tell me if Lisa is the girl in the pictures?

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/qualified-to-leave-you-satisfied-100/34086031

I suspect not but hoping.

Thanks.

LoveVegas
03-06-17, 21:50
Anyone heard from cystal the red head spinner that was around al the time about year or so ago from the salisbury area.

MustUask
03-06-17, 22:20
I SOO want to see her. She is MY type. Sadly no hits on the phone number, no hits on the pictures. Which already disqualified her for me. But then on top of all then she's yet another "NO AA".

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/upscale-men-only-rock-hill-no-aa/34084063

😍Secrets

😍Very real and ready

😍Your wish is my command

👮No law enforcement
☻No AA

😍VERY OPEN MINDED

MANDY # 8286155358
Poster's age: 21

• Post ID: 34084063 charlotte

Anyone ever see her?

MustUask
03-06-17, 22:22
I would stay away from this one. Both times I've seen her she was using someone else's pics. These are her real pics on this ad. Everything covered and you can't touch anything. No GFE or anything close. The first time I saw her she had a panic attack just when I started after a covered lackluster BJ. Second time after she opened door and I walked she chased me down and begged me to come back. I should have kept going. As always YMMV, but I damn sure will not repeat.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/δ969;949;949;-innocent_independent-and-xtremely-open-minded-andλught-and-nice-new-pics /33530148.I tried to see her last Monday. Told her I was coming from Rock Hill and would call when I was in her area on S. Tryon near the airport. I call, I tell her I'm near, the chick hangs up. WTF?

CltMavi
03-06-17, 23:51
I am in town on business. I am looking for a reliable provider that is reasonably priced. Can somebody pm me with a suggestion? I am by the airport. Prefer white.

Has anyone seen Jae?

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/you-gotta-see-this/34077995Stay far away from Jae. Used to be Zoey, or Juliette, or Roxie. Straight up junkie.

JakeLoftt
03-07-17, 06:45
Can someone please tell me if Lisa is the girl in the pictures?

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/qualified-to-leave-you-satisfied-100/34086031

I suspect not but hoping.

Thanks.Sadly no it's not. I TOFTT and it's an overweight girl with a big belly. I even asked if the pics were a fair representation before I came over. TWOT.

BTR2010
03-07-17, 08:10
I believe this is the same girl reviewed in post #15029. Her pics always draw me in too but she's changed names and numbers at least 4 times that I've seen. Add to that no reviews anywhere and I haven't bitten the bullet and TOFTT.

I SOO want to see her. She is MY type. Sadly no hits on the phone number, no hits on the pictures. Which already disqualified her for me. But then on top of all then she's yet another "NO AA".

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/upscale-men-only-rock-hill-no-aa/34084063

😍Secrets

😍Very real and ready

😍Your wish is my command

👮No law enforcement
☻No AA

😍VERY OPEN MINDED

MANDY # 8286155358
Poster's age: 21

Post ID: 34084063 charlotte

Anyone ever see her?

Member #5660
03-07-17, 10:00
Sadly no it's not. I TOFTT and it's an overweight girl with a big belly. I even asked if the pics were a fair representation before I came over. TWOT.She looks like an overweight tub in the pics so if it is worse than that she must have been hideous LOL.

Ckbnc
03-07-17, 12:19
Stay far away from Jae. Used to be Zoey, or Juliette, or Roxie. Straight up junkie.The Tats do not lie. Junkie and known rip off.

BadTtBone
03-07-17, 19:13
Anyone interested pm me. She is looking for guys that want a little BBW fun. I've not seen her but know her. UTR and will just put out a field post for her.

Member #5371
03-07-17, 20:07
Reached out to this one today that's new on BP. Doesn't even offer an incall or nice hotel. Outcall only. Nearly died when she quoted $5 for an hr of "GFE!" I like a great GFE but $5? Come on. Give me a break, But then again I guess she only needs one monger to say yes and she's doing pretty okay.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/j_u_s_t-_-w_h_a_t-_-y_o_u-_-n_e_e_d/33156690

I am truly a unique provider with an open minded passionate approach to pleasing your every need. Very down to earth and sensual by nature. A sexy, true GFE companion. Intelligent, warm and comfortable to be around. Always on the look out for new fun, and odd facts! I love interesting people and tend to become enthralled by their conversation and stories.

Come spoil yourself and let my erotic touch take you to ecstasy! Come experience what you haven't before!

You owe it to yourself to indulge!

Alicia.

(954) 299-3360.

I cannot host at this time.

(NO BLACK MEN).

Poster's age: 25.

BestBuyerNC
03-07-17, 22:32
Sadly no it's not. I TOFTT and it's an overweight girl with a big belly. I even asked if the pics were a fair representation before I came over. TWOT.Yep. Thanks for letting me know.

Reggie1980
03-08-17, 09:17
Anyone heard from cystal the red head spinner that was around al the time about year or so ago from the salisbury area.Received a spanking from the ops on my last reply so I'll try again. She's retired, doing the "wife" and kids role at the moment.

WSWChaser
03-08-17, 12:19
Can't figure out if I have seen this girl post before, or not. Seems like someone that used to post a ton. As always with girls coming "back" for a visit you got to watch out, anyone have any intel on her? Did the usual, tiny, that other bd, nada. Looks familiar as hell, and kind of hot, too. I remember an alexis from the gastonia area that had some bolt ons that had some good reviews, but I can't say for sure.

http://northcarolina.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/alexis-is-back-in-charlotte-first-time-in-two-years-980-925-7695/33460289

* 980-925-7695 * Due to popular demand I'm back in Charlotte. Limited time only. THE WHOLE PACKAGE You def don't want to miss out!!The incredible Miss Alexis Upscale playmate.

Highly reviewed by. Ask how to find my reviews.

Breast enhancements.

Athletic body.

Gym attendance.

Discreet and safe appts.

Pics are 100% real I am not affiliated with law enforcement Located in Charlotte Airport area.

Mature gentlemen only I am completely independent No pimps.

Alexis 980-925-7695.I am almost certain this is Linda who is the SW off Woodlawn, picked her up once and she gave me a great blowjob in the OMB parking lot, nice gal with a sweet personality, great head game only a Jackson.

BadTtBone
03-08-17, 13:03
She looks to good to be true. Passed on her the first time I saw the post.

Reached out to this one today that's new on BP. Doesn't even offer an incall or nice hotel. Outcall only. Nearly died when she quoted $5 for an hr of "GFE!" I like a great GFE but $5? Come on. Give me a break, But then again I guess she only needs one monger to say yes and she's doing pretty okay.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/j_u_s_t-_-w_h_a_t-_-y_o_u-_-n_e_e_d/33156690

I am truly a unique provider with an open minded passionate approach to pleasing your every need. Very down to earth and sensual by nature. A sexy, true GFE companion. Intelligent, warm and comfortable to be around. Always on the look out for new fun, and odd facts! I love interesting people and tend to become enthralled by their conversation and stories.

Come spoil yourself and let my erotic touch take you to ecstasy! Come experience what you haven't before!

Alicia.

(954) 299-3360.

(NO BLACK MEN).

DollarBill50
03-08-17, 13:51
WOW!

She would turn down $5 from a black guy? Now that would be hard to believe! But you know what? I wouldn't doubt it.

Alicia.

(954) 299-3360.

(NO BLACK MEN).

HardBill47
03-08-17, 14:31
I am almost certain this is Linda who is the SW off Woodlawn, picked her up once and she gave me a great blowjob in the OMB parking lot, nice gal with a sweet personality, great head game only a Jackson.That is not the Linda that I see and pick up on occasion on Woodlawn and NF. She does resemble her but not her if we are talking about the same Linda. Wears baseball style hats most of the time always putting makeup on her face and is more the tomboy type that's into hunting. She will do full service for. 4 but bring your own cover.

Forand06
03-08-17, 14:59
With limited choices these days, I am considering trying out an American Spa. However, my experience in the past have not been the best (don't know who you're going to get or what you're getting until after donation made). Pics of girls at Nice Spanseem very appealing but I can't find any reviews with significant details. Does anyone have any they could please share? Thanks in advance and stay safe!

Treaderpi
03-08-17, 15:46
Met Lia yesterday at decent hotel near the center of Charlotte. Pics are real. A little heavy, but great breasts with super nipples! Was just a QV, all covered, no GFE - $60. Nice girl, open to more. Would repeat for quick satisfaction.

See: T✪TAL ❌128074;128074;128074; KN✪CK✪uT 👊128074;128074;10060;10024;128680;128068;128081;xotic BeautY👑 💋9996;Ppls Choice ➓ *128525; - 24.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/t-tal-kn-ck-ut-xotic-beauty-ppls-choice/33522706

NC Transplant
03-08-17, 16:02
She is probably doing you a favor. I can't image any pussy being that good. I can't afford GPS. I have heard some of these expensive girls do BBFS with the thinking they are lower mileage. She is doing me a favor too. I can't afford it so I can't waste my dough on her.

WOW!

She would turn down $5 from a black guy? Now that would be hard to believe! But you know what? I wouldn't doubt it.

Member #5660
03-08-17, 16:24
She looks to good to be true. Passed on her the first time I saw the post.Looks like stolen pics from a porn chick. Melissa Debling. So she is lying right off the bat.

http://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/melissa-debling

Plus she is in the UK

http://melissad.co.uk/

Mravcapo69
03-08-17, 16:31
Fellow mongers. I keep seeing these posts on BP. Perhaps she was reviewed before, but I can't find any info. Does anyone have any experience with this young lady? Please inbox me with details. Is she legit or extras are available? If not, I may TOFTT and report back.
Here is the link to her post

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-relax-with-me/33684660

Thanks!

PaintSplat
03-08-17, 17:43
Fellow mongers. I keep seeing these posts on BP. Perhaps she was reviewed before, but I can't find any info. Does anyone have any experience with this young lady? Please inbox me with details. Is she legit or extras are available? If not, I may TOFTT and report back.

Thanks!She is real and really nice, she makes good conversation and hosts out of the same condo that other providers with less talents do.

Solo3
03-08-17, 19:09

Thanks!Yep. That's Jess. She is a sweetheart.

MikeRallyay
03-08-17, 20:04

Thanks!She is real and quite nice.

XpVesta
03-08-17, 21:26
Put her on your must see list. She is one I have never seen till Feb I took a treat myself trip and seven first hand what all the talk is about. You will not want to leave or pulling out the drive you will be ready to go back for another round of pure fun. A trip I should have already taken by now.She should b listed on Charlotte's trip advisor lolz. On a serious note she's a keeper.

CltMavi
03-08-17, 23:18
Anyone have any intel? Searching has led to a lot of ads but no reviews. I feel like I saw some reviews for her a while back though, like last fall.

She quoted me. 5/.8/ 2.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/im-back-come-let-me-rock-your-world-7042145704/34116702

Gentlemen. Come see me. I can fulfill all your fantasies. I have The mouth of the south and will give you an experience of a lifetime call 704XXXX704 Leah is the name. And I play no games. You will enjoy a professional discreet environment. I am not affiliated with the police or any type of law enforcement. If your are don't bother. This is not prostitution or any form of it. I don't tolerate any drama, nasty talking, or rude behavior. Call now. Leah.

Jrzyboy
03-09-17, 09:00
Was in the mood for a Hispanic girl and saw Jirasol ad so I figure I would TOFFT. Not the girl in the picture. Works out of an apartment off of Central. Handlers rotate different girls in and out. The apartment was clean and the complex safe. When I was there she was from Honduras but told me girl coming in a few days is from Colombia. Basic service no GFE. Slap on cover and hit it hard. $. 1 30 min and $. 6 1 hour. Would not repeat . http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/jirasol/34093448

Member #5371
03-09-17, 12:09
Was in the mood for a Hispanic girl and saw Jirasol ad so I figure I would TOFFT. Not the girl in the picture. Works out of an apartment off of Central. Handlers rotate different girls in and out. The apartment was clean and the complex safe. When I was there she was from Honduras but told me girl coming in a few days is from Colombia. Basic service no GFE. Slap on cover and hit it hard. $. 1 30 min and $. 6 1 hour. Would not repeat . http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/jirasol/34093448Yes, she's been reviewed on here several times. Often pops up for several days with a set of pics and disappears. Then a few weeks later pops up again with a different set of pics that are clearly not the same girl. So this explains her handlers shuttling different girls in and out under one name and just hoping you'll go along with it since you've already gone to the trouble of showing up. She's been poorly reviewed on here in the past but think I remember one or two decent reviews on her.

ClarkW
03-09-17, 14:21
Been corresponding with this girl, any one have any info?

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-southern-belle-guaranteed-to-please-2052672822tex/33358714

HDLover
03-09-17, 18:27
Was in the mood for a Hispanic girl and saw Jirasol ad so I figure I would TOFFT. Not the girl in the picture. Works out of an apartment off of Central. Handlers rotate different girls in and out. The apartment was clean and the complex safe. When I was there she was from Honduras but told me girl coming in a few days is from Colombia. Basic service no GFE. Slap on cover and hit it hard. $. 1 30 min and $. 6 1 hour. Would not repeat . http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/jirasol/34093448I saw this one Tuesday. She looked a little like the pics. Had short hair, she was short and had some weight on her but tight. I had the same service as reported, cover went on and she went straight to work.
She seemed like a nice enough middle age lady. Getting dressed she thanked me for calling and said see you later. About thirty minutes after leaving I received a text saying different girl tomorrow. I would try again sometime. Total 1. 1.

PorcPorc
03-09-17, 20:23
Made the mistake of seeing her several weeks ago, I think she was posting under a different name and number at the time. I should have just left on a couple of occasions. The only thing that was slightly positive is that the photos are real.

Here's your opportunity and hang out with the most beautiful down-to-earth young woman you have ever met give me a call 980-251-9262 Megan. (please do not contact me if you are not serious about booking a date furthermore I am looking for upscale gentlemen who are financially secure if you are broke I'm not the girl for you the level of entertainment and which I bring to the table must be accommodated by the right kind of gentleman.

MongerRon
03-10-17, 00:28

Thanks!She is really high dollar. Is that she has went to a spa. She was much more affordable when she was out of the condo. For the price now, you could get a top notch GFE provider.

NupeDog
03-10-17, 21:20
I'll be in town Thursday thru Sunday can any senior member make recommendation prefer chocolate Latina or white in that order drug free spinner types or slim thick won't be picky prefer GFE however if not it's ok please pm don't have to be.

BadTtBone
03-11-17, 14:22
Same chic I reported on back in Jan and she is a ripoff.

She is back with a new name to throw off the game of slow business.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/huggable-kissable-loveable-megan/33156767

Here's your opportunity and hang out with the most beautiful down-to-earth young woman.

You have ever met give me a call 704-223-4216.

Made the mistake of seeing her several weeks ago, I think she was posting under a different name and number at the time. I should have just left on a couple of occasions. The only thing that was slightly positive is that the photos are real.

Here's your opportunity and hang out with the most beautiful down-to-earth young woman you have ever met give me a call 980-251-9262 Megan. (please do not contact me if you are not serious about booking a date furthermore I am looking for upscale gentlemen who are financially secure if you are broke I'm not the girl for you the level of entertainment and which I bring to the table must be accommodated by the right kind of gentleman.

BadTtBone
03-12-17, 19:22
Once again she don't have time to waste but loves to waste our time.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lets-passionately-kiss-and-take-it-slow/33156767

Here's your opportunity and hang out with the most beautiful down-to-earth young woman you have ever met give me a call 980-251-9262 Megan.

(please do not contact me if you are not serious about booking a date furthermore I am looking for upscale gentlemen who are financially secure if you are broke.

I'm not the girl for you the level of entertainment and which I bring to the table must be accommodated by the right kind of gentleman.

HereForFun411
03-12-17, 20:36
Been corresponding with this girl, any one have any info?

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-southern-belle-guaranteed-to-please-2052672822tex/33358714New to site, but not new to scene. I took the plunge and saw her this morning. Tall MILF type (I am 6, 2 and she was taller than me) some stretch marks on tummy but otherwise a nice gal. Looks better in person!

JerryChevy
03-13-17, 06:13
Thank God for do diligence found a cute little white girl Only has two reviews one of those are bad then I put the number into Facebook and there she is a pictures are real but she has a pimp and loves having a pimp because that's all she talks about on Facebook. It's sad really that these girls think it's OK that's dangerous to us so I'm going to chalk this one up as a loss and I think a good Loss.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sᗯ-t-new-955;t-1407;1413;fեC9%91տ1407;-pξ1103;fξcγ-cц1103;vξs-1409;irӏ1394;1213;1381;1386;/34164061.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sᗯ-t-new-λt-տօfե-%C9%91տտ-pξяfξcγ-cцяvξs-ցirӏ-ղҽ-ե-ժ/34164061

Can't get link to upload her name is jazzy

Member #6043
03-13-17, 09:42
The agency that she is with is highly regarded in Atlanta and almost impossible to get appointments with. Riley is definitely real.Saw riley on Friday. She is really pretty and has a great attitude. Sorry but I think the link has been deleted, but I can pm her number to those interested. I don't do GFE, but she was willing to do a BBBJ and said if I wanted daty that was fine with her. The pics were not her, but a very fair representation, but I was still a little disappointed because I liked the pics so much and someone here said they were real. She is probably the prettiest and coolest provider I've seen, so she is definitely recommended.

Xian101
03-13-17, 17:05
Saw riley on Friday. She is really pretty and has a great attitude. Sorry but I think the link has been deleted, but I can pm her number to those interested. I don't do GFE, but she was willing to do a BBBJ and said if I wanted daty that was fine with her. The pics were not her, but a very fair representation, but I was still a little disappointed because I liked the pics so much and someone here said they were real. She is probably the prettiest and coolest provider I've seen, so she is definitely recommended.Are you talking about this Riley http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/visiting-beauty-returning-soon-riley/34138391.

Tried setting something up yesterday but the snow made me stay in. Really pleasant on the phone though. I'm going to try to set something up another time.

HereForFun411
03-13-17, 18:33
Has anyone seen this provider or have any intel?

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/blonde-hair-and-blue-eyes-come-see-me/34160692

Hanger42
03-13-17, 18:34
Went there a week ago. Only Ivy working other girl was leaving. Wasn't interested. Seems like all the regulars have moved someplace else. Won't repeat.

DarkSideOfMe
03-13-17, 21:21
I have started to read, look, study, your board for my return trip to your city, I will be collecting info. For the next weeks so I can make some" Educational" picks, my list is" growing" from your info. Already provided. I hope to have a great time this year also, better then last year! Talk to you soon. (open for suggestions always.) drk.

Colchain76
03-13-17, 21:38
Hey guys,

Couldn't find reports on this one, but trying to TOFFT. I'll let everyone know how it goes. However, any input would be appreciated.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/warning-way-2-ot-2-andle-from-my-l-ps-2-my-ps-best-mouth/34178333

DayTimeFun
03-14-17, 08:29
Hey guys,

Couldn't find reports on this one, but trying to TOFFT. I'll let everyone know how it goes. However, any input would be appreciated.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/warning-way-2-ot-2-andle-from-my-l-ps-2-my-ps-best-mouth/34178333Thanks Colchain, look forward to your report. Redheads just do it for me.

ThroatLover69
03-14-17, 08:50
Been lurking here for awhile. Have dabbled in the game a couple times. Was nervous as hell every time LOL. What are the main tips to avoid LEO? And obviously I'm looking for someone with a bottomless pit for a throat and doesn't mind it being pounded and gagged LOL. Any help / tips?

Wandererj11
03-14-17, 10:41
I have seen Lizzies ad for awile and finally took the plunge. Was glad I finally did. Easy to set up appt, she had me stop at a BK on a road near her house, called her and she gave me directions to her house. $$ fee, She met me at her door wearing the outfit from her ad top left pic. She offered me a drink and we proceeded to get confy. Started with a bbjcim, went on to multiple more positions and everything was on the table, but the was a surcharge for foreign trips. She is a true MILF and I would recommend her if you are into older women, or younger in my case.

PorcPorc
03-14-17, 10:57
Saw riley on Friday. She is really pretty and has a great attitude. Sorry but I think the link has been deleted, but I can pm her number to those interested. I don't do GFE, but she was willing to do a BBBJ and said if I wanted daty that was fine with her. The pics were not her, but a very fair representation, but I was still a little disappointed because I liked the pics so much and someone here said they were real. She is probably the prettiest and coolest provider I've seen, so she is definitely recommended.I too have seen Riley recently but I would have to respectfully disagree with you about the photos. I just think the photos may be about a year old but to me she looks identical to them. I do agree whole heartedly with your accessment of her as a provider. She has been the only one that I have seen that I would like to repeat.

Vinod4470
03-14-17, 14:29
Tried uptown spa and as usual paid hr fee and got good massage from moyo. The massage was fine also went for standard finish ov HJ. Think still more on menu but did not try as am fine with standard.

Thanks.

NC Transplant
03-14-17, 16:00
I see her advertise all the time and I wonder what her deal is? Her website says "cuddling" but her posts say "down there facials". She keeps advertising on the Charlotte board though I get the impression she isn't here. Anybody know anything?

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/tuesday-12-00pm-to-10-00pm/34016393

Here is another link for cuddling.

http://www.cuddleinraleigh.com

Aldor
03-14-17, 16:12
I see her advertise all the time and I wonder what her deal is? Her website says "cuddling" but her posts say "down there facials". She keeps advertising on the Charlotte board though I get the impression she isn't here. Anybody know anything?

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/tuesday-12-00pm-to-10-00pm/34016393She has a spa in Raleigh. Heavy set black lady. Very enterprising, spa services, grooming, massage, cuddling etc.

NC Transplant
03-14-17, 16:33
I figured that much. I wonder what extras are on the menu?

She has a spa in Raleigh. Heavy set black lady. Very enterprising, spa services, grooming, massage, cuddling etc.

Xian101
03-14-17, 18:13
Met Eliza today at decent hotel in south Charlotte. Pics are real. Small BBW, but has great breasts nice attitude was a half hour, all covered, no GFE. Nice girl. Would repeat.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/curvy-latina-1-l-k-λll-958;-j-why /34148068.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/curvy-latina-1-l-k-%CE%BBll-%CE%BE-j-y/34148068

BlackSvt93
03-14-17, 18:29
Hey guys,

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/warning-way-2-ot-2-andle-from-my-l-ps-2-my-ps-best-mouth/34178333Been eyeballing this one for a long time myself, if the pics are accurate she's 100% right up my alley. Tried to call her last night to finally take the plunge but no answer.

HereForFun411
03-14-17, 19:50
Has anyone seen this provider or have any intel?

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/blonde-hair-and-blue-eyes-come-see-me/34160692All of the response and info is staggering! LOL! I thought I might have at least got a no. She did offer GFE so I'm sure someone has seen her. Any input would be appreciated and favor returned if I have seen the gal your asking about.

CltMavi
03-14-17, 19:51
Anyone heard from cystal the red head spinner that was around al the time about year or so ago from the salisbury area.This one.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-country-redhead-23-salisbury/33396970

Hey guys, Crystal here. I'm a 23 year old sexy country girl just waiting to hear from you! All pics 100% real, Salisbury area. Party friendly. Hit me up! Treat yourself you won't regret it 980 XXX1497.

I texted her a few weeks ago, was going to go for it, then something came up on my end had to cancel. Haven't gotten in touch with her since. Can't find any reports, would take info if any one has any.

Cooter86
03-14-17, 22:41
Been eyeballing this one for a long time myself, if the pics are accurate she's 100% right up my alley. Tried to call her last night to finally take the plunge but no answer.I don't know spoke with her yesterday but was only providing outcall am interested in a review if anyone has any info.

Malcolm Mcfly
03-15-17, 12:09
Met Eliza today at decent hotel in south Charlotte. Pics are real. Small BBW, but has great breasts nice attitude was a half hour, all covered, no GFE. Nice girl. Would repeat.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/curvy-latina-1-l-k-λll-958;-j-why /34148068.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/curvy-latina-1-l-k-%CE%BBll-%CE%BE-j-y/34148068What was the damage my friend?

Ram32
03-15-17, 12:37
Got there, felt like I was the only person in there beside mamason. Asked if I could choose the girl and she showed me to the room. Couple minutes later a penny comes in. Nice body for most part. Not a good massage and not a good experience. No pressure and no enthusiasm. $60 house $60 standard.

Reggie1980
03-15-17, 13:41
This one.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-country-redhead-23-salisbury/33396970

I texted her a few weeks ago, was going to go for it, then something came up on my end had to cancel. Haven't gotten in touch with her since. Can't find any reports, would take info if any one has any.I have seen her twice within the last month. She's still available in Salisbury. However she only posts once or twice a week. So you have to catch her within a few hours after she posts.

MustUask
03-15-17, 15:24
I've got some info on a HOT spinner with perfect tits. SENIOR members pm me for details and digits. 😉.

BBHunt
03-15-17, 16:58
She is really high dollar. Is that she has went to a spa. She was much more affordable when she was out of the condo. For the price now, you could get a top notch GFE provider.She quoted me. 80 house plus upgrades $1. 0 to $2. 5, so $3. 3 total. Eros has several nice looking GFE in that price range.

Schandl2
03-15-17, 17:51
I have seen Lizzies ad for awile and finally took the plunge. Was glad I finally did. Easy to set up appt, she had me stop at a BK on a road near her house, called her and she gave me directions to her house. $$ fee, She met me at her door wearing the outfit from her ad top left pic. She offered me a drink and we proceeded to get confy. Started with a bbjcim, went on to multiple more positions and everything was on the table, but the was a surcharge for foreign trips. She is a true MILF and I would recommend her if you are into older women, or younger in my case.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lizzy/33154608I was wondering, are those real or implants?

ThroatLover69
03-15-17, 18:38
Anybody have any info on this? New at this and not sure. Please help. Thanks guys.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/i-l0ve-whit3-men/34131554

Triad Traveler
03-15-17, 18:49
In a recent dream I had stopped by there on a Friday afternoon. I met two girls. I slim brunette and a blonde. I chose the brunette. I gave her. 8 for the house and she told me to leave tip on the table while she was gone. I put 1. 2 on the table and she came back and counted it and then immediately got full nude. The rub was good and roaming was plentiful. She asked me if I wanted to rub her and I said sure. I rubbed every inch of her and the view was incredible. She said it was a bad angle for her to rub me so told me to get back on the table. She proceeded with a nice HE. It was a little pricey but a very high quality experience. I would repeat.

Cooter86
03-15-17, 18:53
Had a dream about Jia today not the same girl as pics but equally hot if not hotter nice hotel she was nice right and tight pierced nips CBJ wouldn't get on top but was good with every other position finishing doggie.

NC Transplant
03-15-17, 19:10
I bet they are store bought.

I was wondering, are those real or implants?

BlackSvt93
03-15-17, 20:31
I've got some info on a HOT spinner with perfect tits. SENIOR members pm me for details and digits. 😉.Hey man, PM box is full, trying to respond to your earlier message.

MustUask
03-15-17, 21:00
Hey man, PM box is full, trying to respond to your earlier message.Its accessible again, sorry about that.

WokeUpWithWood
03-15-17, 21:21
I bet they are store bought.They're real, and they're spectacular!

BestBuyerNC
03-15-17, 21:28
Visited this one yesterday. Unfortunately not the girl in the pics.

But was nice with it. I hate that they are never as thick as the pics suggest. It's the whole reason I call. LOL.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/the-best-is-here-thick-n-curvy-girl-of-your-dreams-new-in-town-23/34230610

Any opinion on these would be appreciated. Obvious pattern.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/thick-wet-and-extra-juicy-sexy-milky-chocolate-w-a-body-of-a-goddess/34159259

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/fantasy-28-why-waite/34080524

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/miss-pink-pussy-sexy-bbw-ready-to-play/34224069

Thanks!

BadTtBone
03-15-17, 21:49
No link at all? What did you do to her and I have never seen no ad up at all. Sr member know something pm me. Thank you.

JerryChevy
03-15-17, 21:57

But was nice with it. I hate that they are never as thick as the pics suggest. It's the whole reason I call. LOL.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/the-best-is-here-thick-n-curvy-girl-of-your-dreams-new-in-town-23/34230610

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/thick-wet-and-extra-juicy-sexy-milky-chocolate-w-a-body-of-a-goddess/34159259

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/miss-pink-pussy-sexy-bbw-ready-to-play/34224069

Thanks!If you like thicker BBw. I suggest leelee or charity. I have seen both. Charity is a little more in the expensive side but both have stellar reviews and you don't have to worry about le or drugs. Haven't seen charity in town in a while leelee is here every two weeks Both of them are real and pics are accurate.

NC Transplant
03-15-17, 22:04
Sounds like Costco pussy. Cheaper to buy it in Bulk? I see a lot of those lately. I don't mind a big ass but usually it comes with big everywhere else.

Thanks!

BestBuyerNC
03-15-17, 22:08
Sounds like Costco pussy. Cheaper to buy it in Bulk? I see a lot of those lately. I don't mind a big ass but usually it comes with big everywhere else.Cosco pussy. Lolol!

DollarBill50
03-15-17, 22:26
Well I just found out that I will be making business trips to Hong Kong and the Philippines at the end of the month. Should have seen my eyes light up when boss told me. I have never been to any Asian country but I have read and heard a little stories about those countries. Now being a black male all I want to know is this. "Will the pickings be great for me when I get there?" Now HK is expensive so I figure it will be a little high in cost there, the the pesos in the Philippines is just right. Should I leave HK alone and wait til I get to Philippines and splurge?

All you world travels gives me some tips. PM if you like if you got ant specials girls / agency I should look into. Getting my black book in order for that trip. Even thinking about using a dating web site to set something up. The possibilities are endless.

Gigabyte40
03-15-17, 22:37
Well I just found out that I will be making business trips to Hong Kong and the Philippines at the end of the month. Should have seen my eyes light up when boss told me. I have never been to any Asian country but I have read and heard a little stories about those countries. Now being a black male all I want to know is this. "Will the pickings be great for me when I get there?" Now HK is expensive so I figure it will be a little high in cost there, the the pesos in the Philippines is just right. Should I leave HK alone and wait til I get to Philippines and splurge?

All you world travels gives me some tips. PM if you like if you got ant specials girls / agency I should look into. Getting my black book in order for that trip. Even thinking about using a dating web site to set something up. The possibilities are endless.Check.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?247-The-Philippines

And.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?234-Hong-Kong

CltMavi
03-15-17, 22:40
Anybody have any info on this? New at this and not sure. Please help. Thanks guys.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/i-l0ve-whit3-men/34131554Just a heads up, she also posts in under the TS section. Don't know if that's your thing. Not here to judge, just wanting to inform.

BBHunt
03-16-17, 08:11
Just a heads up, she also posts in under the TS section. Don't know if that's your thing. Not here to judge, just wanting to inform.Good to know. There have been a couple of times I met a provider and wasn't sure.

NC Transplant
03-16-17, 08:38
I didn't know she was posting in the TS section. For some reason I have been wondering if she is a chick with a stick. If she has a stick she should disclose that. Not everybody wants that. Some do, some don't. It should be disclosed in the ad.

Just a heads up, she also posts in under the TS section. Don't know if that's your thing. Not here to judge, just wanting to inform.

ThroatLover69
03-16-17, 14:35
Just a heads up, she also posts in under the TS section. Don't know if that's your thing. Not here to judge, just wanting to inform.Definitely good to know. Not my thing. And now that you mention it the face looks a little dudish LOL. Such a shame since she was talking the whole deep throat thing. Oh well. Have to find another one LOL.

Solo3
03-16-17, 15:12
Had a dream about this one recently.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-morgans-back-100-real-guaranteed/33183199

In the dream she hosts in a shared condo. Pictures seem to be her but are definitely old. She is tiny. Around 5'. Decent mic skills (6/10). Body is not as firm as the pictures suggest. She was personable but I won't repeat due to the misleading photos. Feel free to message me if you want details.

ClarkW
03-16-17, 15:22
Not sure WTF is going on, but had tried to set up something 3 times this week, only to have each of them fail me. One lady who I had recently seen had her schedule changed, at least gave me a day's notice. Set up another new friend for a Wednesday "nooner", texted her in the AM to confirm, nothing but crickets until around 3 PM, said she "overslept". When I didn't hear back Wednesday morning, I texted another new friend in GSO who I had been going back & forth with, since I was up that way for the morning, and asked her about a nooner, she said yes, I'll text you the address later. She gave me the general area, which was out in the boonies. Was there at 12. The clock rolls on & I text her again, and she tells me she won't be home until 1. Almost makes me want to give this up. WTF.

NC Transplant
03-16-17, 15:35
These gals have to be the flakiest on the planet. It depends on how bad they need their fix? When you find a good one they don't seem to last very long. They save me a lot of money being flakey.

Not sure WTF is going on, but had tried to set up something 3 times this week, only to have each of them fail me. One lady who I had recently seen had her schedule changed, at least gave me a day's notice. Set up another new friend for a Wednesday "nooner", texted her in the AM to confirm, nothing but crickets until around 3 PM, said she "overslept". When I didn't hear back Wednesday morning, I texted another new friend in GSO who I had been going back & forth with, since I was up that way for the morning, and asked her about a nooner, she said yes, I'll text you the address later. She gave me the general area, which was out in the boonies. Was there at 12. The clock rolls on & I text her again, and she tells me she won't be home until 1. Almost makes me want to give this up. WTF.

Faync
03-16-17, 16:29
Any chance this one is not TGTBT? I searched by her name and didn't see any reports about her.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/absolutely-stunning-breathtaking-green-eyed-model/33162991

DarkSideOfMe
03-16-17, 19:32
These gals have to be the flakiest on the planet. It depends on how bad they need their fix? When you find a good one they don't seem to last very long. They save me a lot of money being flakey.Agree with you big Brother, 100%, cumming to your city in a few weeks, have a great list of providers from this board and some good Brothers! Have been cuming for many years so I do have Favs. The problem with a list, you need, have to collect as many names, numbers as you can because you are going to eliminate, throw more then 1/3, out the window (doped out, bad pics, stinky pussy, not working, Bf, no phone, don't need money now, moved on, the list go's, on, and on!) If you have been playing this game, you know, expect this Failure, disappointment ,95% of the time now. I am a"Good Player", but if I achieve, score 1,2, good Dreams over a long weekend in Char. That will be a success story for me, and something to write to you about! Finding good ones takes, a lot of luck, and skill playing this" Dangerous game we are playing", so prepare yourself, for disappointment, and Flaks and, drama and at the end of the night, ask yourself is this BS. (cost, time wasted) All worth it to find, fuck new pussy? Drk.

JerryChevy
03-16-17, 21:52
Anyone seen this trash?? I've heard she is bad on drugs and has a black pimp and by the look of her new pictures she looks pretty beat up slot of bruises. Just didn't know if anyone had ever took the chance??

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-freaky-cupcake/34071551

Zapit
03-16-17, 23:04
Yikes, that's not something I would pay for but man those pics actually made me feel bad for her. It looks like she is about to cry in one of those, probably not doing it by her on will. That's what makes the hobby look bad and the biggest obstacle to ever going legal in my opinion.

Anyone seen this trash?? I've heard she is bad on drugs and has a black pimp and by the look of her new pictures she looks pretty beat up slot of bruises. Just didn't know if anyone had ever took the chance??

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-freaky-cupcake/34071551

CltMavi
03-17-17, 00:28
Definitely good to know. Not my thing. And now that you mention it the face looks a little dudish LOL. Such a shame since she was talking the whole deep throat thing. Oh well. Have to find another one LOL.Also a lot of her posts are about creampies and bb. More then likely a junkie full of STI's.

YisItSoEasy
03-17-17, 01:13
Was wondering if anyone has any Intel on Babydoll. She's a cute AA chick that I'm thinking about taking the plunge with. Feel free to share in forum or PM. Thanks!

Hello Gentleman!

My name is Babydoll 👸127998;.

I am your number one choice in Charlotte for all your special needs. Whether it's a been a long day at the job or personal quarrels, I am here to relieve any stress you may be struggling with. I promise you will never leave dissatisfied and you will never be discriminated against regardless of race. My pics are real! 💋. Stop going to the fakes and photoshopped 😘 SnapChat👻: BabydollDesires.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/babydoll-petite-young-sweet-up-all-night/34076995

BadTtBone
03-17-17, 06:11
Seems to go in runs. Providers are in plenty then they are gone and all we see is a dry spell. We must help burn the good ones out since there are so few of them now.

Reggie1980
03-17-17, 08:06
Yikes, that's not something I would pay for but man those pics actually made me feel bad for her. It looks like she is about to cry in one of those, probably not doing it by her on will. That's what makes the hobby look bad and the biggest obstacle to ever going legal in my opinion.She's been reported on before. Definitely not doing it against her will. She does have a boyfriend and she's the "breadwinner" of the relationship. She's high and incoherent 90% of the time. Never had a session with her but we communicate from time to time. I wouldn't touch it.

TallBear
03-17-17, 09:26
If I'm not mistaken this is the same girl who uses multiple names:

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/michelle-your-southern-belle-is-in-charlotte-tonite-only980_925_3941-sub/33170982

No experience with her but I read the board quite often and think she's been mentioned as being Chrissy too.

Good luck.

BTR.She posted 2 BP ads a month ago & seems to have vanished. She has always been quick to respond & now nothing. Would appreciate an update from someone in the know, either here or PM. Thanks!

NC Transplant
03-17-17, 10:51
I seen some pics posted on the Raleigh board that looked a little like her. It may not be her but the face had a resemblance. I don't know what happened to her. I think someone said she had breast cancer? The one time I met her she wouldn't take her top off.

She posted 2 BP ads a month ago & seems to have vanished. She has always been quick to respond & now nothing. Would appreciate an update from someone in the know, either here or PM. Thanks!

NC Transplant
03-17-17, 10:52
She posted a video one time and she sounded high as a kite in that video. ALL her words were slurred. When I seen that I lost any interest I had.

She's been reported on before. Definitely not doing it against her will. She does have a boyfriend and she's the "breadwinner" of the relationship. She's high and incoherent 90% of the time. Never had a session with her but we communicate from time to time. I wouldn't touch it.

NC Transplant
03-17-17, 10:55
I always liked the older MILF types that were down on their luck and just needed a little help. Those are damn hard to find these days, at least for a decent price.

Agree with you big Brother, 100%, cumming to your city in a few weeks, have a great list of providers from this board and some good Brothers! Have been cuming for many years so I do have Favs. The problem with a list, you need, have to collect as many names, numbers as you can because you are going to eliminate, throw more then 1/3, out the window (doped out, bad pics, stinky pussy, not working, Bf, no phone, don't need money now, moved on, the list go's, on, and on!) If you have been playing this game, you know, expect this Failure, disappointment ,95% of the time now. I am a"Good Player", but if I achieve, score 1,2, good Dreams over a long weekend in Char. That will be a success story for me, and something to write to you about! Finding good ones takes, a lot of luck, and skill playing this" Dangerous game we are playing", so prepare yourself, for disappointment, and Flaks and, drama and at the end of the night, ask yourself is this BS. (cost, time wasted) All worth it to find, fuck new pussy? Drk.

TallBear
03-17-17, 11:44
I seen some pics posted on the Raleigh board that looked a little like her. It may not be her but the face had a resemblance. I don't know what happened to her. I think someone said she had breast cancer? The one time I met her she wouldn't take her top off.Yes, I had the same experience. She told me one of her breasts was scarred by breast cancer & she is very sensitive about it, especially after unkind comments were made in a review. She is straightforward, sweet & very accommodating with all ports of call, so keeping her top on is something I can live with. I do understand why it might be a showstopper for boob guys.

BadTtBone
03-17-17, 12:18
I seen reviews on this lady and I would pass. They recommend she is a TWOT.

She posted 2 BP ads a month ago & seems to have vanished. She has always been quick to respond & now nothing. Would appreciate an update from someone in the know, either here or PM. Thanks!

If I'm not mistaken this is the same girl who uses multiple names:

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/michelle-your-southern-belle-is-in-charlotte-tonite-only980_925_3941-sub/33170982

No experience with her but I read the board quite often and think she's been mentioned as being Chrissy too.

Good luck.

BTR.

NC Transplant
03-17-17, 12:50
She was OK but nothing to write home about and I had a hard time finding her out in the boonies. She started moving around after that. I didn't have any desire to go back.

Yes, I had the same experience. She told me one of her breasts was scarred by breast cancer & she is very sensitive about it, especially after unkind comments were made in a review. She is straightforward, sweet & very accommodating with all ports of call, so keeping her top on is something I can live with. I do understand why it might be a showstopper for boob guys.

NedThered
03-17-17, 14:46
Any chance this one is not TGTBT? I searched by her name and didn't see any reports about her.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/absolutely-stunning-breathtaking-green-eyed-model/33162991I can't speak to the person posting that ad, but I have definitely seen those pictures used before, in multiple different ads. So, at minimum there is near zero chance it is the girl in the pics. Plus the multiple cities in her location is a red flag too.

ScottNc123
03-17-17, 21:55
Has anyone had any contact with these ladies? Their pictures look almost too good to be true.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/last-day-in-town-indian-princess-100-fun-respectful-men-only/34225638

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/east-indian-bombshell-punjabi-visiting-limited-time/33186097

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/namaste-exotic-indian-beauty-available-now/33796559

SvtCobraGuy
03-18-17, 07:54

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/i-l0ve-whit3-men/34131554This guy used to post on CL all the time awhile back, definitely a dude. He's got a lot of nerve not disclosing that in his ad and his manly face is a dead give away. Stay far away.

SvtCobraGuy
03-18-17, 08:00

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-freaky-cupcake/34071551She's been running ads for awhile and she used to be pretty good looking but it looks like she's gained a ton of weight, probably from all the pills she's been ingesting. Between the abusive BF / pimp and all the drugs I can't imagine her phone ringing at all.

SvtCobraGuy
03-18-17, 08:20
Well, I've been following this forum and backpage for awhile, I figured it was time to post. I'm not really much of a monger at all, I've had 2 experiences and they were well over a year ago and both were with girls I found on CL. The first one I met at a motel in rock hill, waited well over a 1/2 hour for her to come to the car. Looking back now I should've left right away as I was a sitting duck sitting in that parking lot waiting for her but I drove all the way from huntersville and I really had no idea what I was doing so I stuck around and waited. The second girl was a good find, actually developed a bit of chit chat through text before we met. She sent me a few videos of her giving head so after that I knew I had to meet her. I saw her a few times and I fixed her car for her in exchange for service. I lost contact with her though, I need to reach out to her and see if she is looking to make some extra $. Now, I must say, I give a lot of you guys a ton of credit for playing this game. A few reasons why I don't monger really at all because a) I'm way too picky and b) I'm chickenshit. I scroll the ads on backpage and every ad the girl is either the size of a dump truck, she's covered in tats, drugged out, fake pics, posing like it's her booking mug shot (is it asking too much to smile in your ad?) the room she's taking the pic in is a compete pig sty, holding a cigarette, random dude in the background or dude stuff in the picture (hats and sneakers you know she's not wearing) and the list goes on. Not to mention, the possibility of being setup, robbed, attacked, etc has me way too cautious to take the plunge. There's a few girls on BP I've had my eye for awhile that have been reported on here and eventually I'll work up the nerve to arrange a meeting with them.

BestBuyerNC
03-18-17, 08:48
So what's the Intel on platinum pearl retreat? Post has been very frequent the last few weeks.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/snapchat-verify-add-us-now/34186653

Here are my concerns.

1. Address is clearly posted. So, maybe it's off a few house numbers or something but Google finds and shows the location so, what are the neighbors thinking or calling LE about the increase in traffic?

2. Who owns the house? I guess is easy enough to find out.

3. Age posted as 18.18 yolds mostly are not that mature or smart about the game in general.

But, after all that. I'm considering. LOL. If anyone can vouch. Thanks.

NC Transplant
03-18-17, 13:04
Being in a middle class residential neighborhood is kept getting that one in Concord busted. All it takes is one neighbor complaining to LE to cause trouble. Be careful.

So what's the Intel on platinum pearl retreat? Post has been very frequent the last few weeks.

Here are my concerns.

1. Address is clearly posted. So, maybe it's off a few house numbers or something but Google finds and shows the location so, what are the neighbors thinking or calling LE about the increase in traffic?

3. Age posted as 18.18 yolds mostly are not that mature or smart about the game in general.

But, after all that. I'm considering. LOL. If anyone can vouch. Thanks.

Member #5652
03-18-17, 13:37
If you like thicker BBw. I suggest leelee or charity. I have seen both. Charity is a little more in the expensive side but both have stellar reviews and you don't have to worry about le or drugs. Haven't seen charity in town in a while leelee is here every two weeks Both of them are real and pics are accurate.I agree with him with LeeLee. I she been in the game for years now and is really good with what she does. No BS what so ever with her and the price is great.

JerryChevy
03-18-17, 15:36
Being in a middle class residential neighborhood is kept getting that one in Concord busted. All it takes is one neighbor complaining to LE to cause trouble. Be careful.From reading the ad it seems to be there are a bunch of girls sharing one place and using it as a massage parlor that's the gist faggot anyway.

Member #5660
03-18-17, 18:58

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/absolutely-stunning-breathtaking-green-eyed-model/33162991Tineye pulls those pics up from anywhere from Vegas to Jersey. Probably stolen and used.

Monger913
03-18-17, 21:13
I called. It is anything from massage to escort. Outcall may be available. FS is $$$ for an hour. Massage is. 5.

She said there were four to choose from and the clothes they are wearing inn the ads is the way to identify them. As always, be safe.

From reading the ad it seems to be there are a bunch of girls sharing one place and using it as a massage parlor that's the gist faggot anyway.

LordNog
03-18-17, 21:33

Here are my concerns.

But, after all that. I'm considering. LOL. If anyone can vouch. Thanks.I went through there is it a pretty nice setup they have. Price line is higher than I would have thought though.

Bullvyi
03-18-17, 22:23
Does anyone know what happened to her? She lived near north lake area and posted on BP for years.

Lister69
03-19-17, 07:23
Trying to find something to do in that area.

Any tips or recommendations?

PK.

ANewHope84
03-19-17, 10:25
Might have to just TOFTT couldn't find anything on this one. She looks like a hot MILF type.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/jenna/34197604

ThroatLover69
03-19-17, 16:52
If you like thicker BBw. I suggest leelee or charity. I have seen both. Charity is a little more in the expensive side but both have stellar reviews and you don't have to worry about le or drugs. Haven't seen charity in town in a while leelee is here every two weeks Both of them are real and pics are accurate.http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/leelee-well-reviewed-do-your-homework-and-call-me/34270994

Is this the Leelee you mean?

MikeRallyay
03-19-17, 17:03
Planning on seeing her tonight. Has anyone seen her yet?

http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pretty-girl-college-student-model-dancer/34173886

Gastonian4
03-19-17, 17:35

http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pretty-girl-college-student-model-dancer/34173886Pics are certainly interesting good luck! Hope she's of age!

MikeRallyay
03-19-17, 20:01
Pics are certainly interesting good luck! Hope she's of age!Well she just informed me something came up with her family so I will have to try another time.

BestBuyerNC
03-19-17, 22:05
Might have to just TOFTT couldn't find anything on this one. She looks like a hot MILF type.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/jenna/34197604Yes very interesting. Looks like one of those cuckold milfs. That's the last thing on the bucket list. Still looking. Let us know.

TallBear
03-19-17, 22:23
Does anyone know what happened to her? She lived near north lake area and posted on BP for years. I saw Felicia half a dozen times but it has been a while. She was my first provider & that fine ass was very good to me. If she has moved on, I wish her only the best. And thanks.

And if she is still around, I'd definitely like to know that.

Gigabyte40
03-19-17, 22:49

http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pretty-girl-college-student-model-dancer/34173886Tell us how you like Nikki after you see her.

Was she the girl in the pics?

Was she fun and cooperative?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Please share.

GB40.

JerryChevy
03-19-17, 23:31
http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/leelee-well-reviewed-do-your-homework-and-call-me/34270994

Is this the Leelee you mean?Yes. Pm if you would like details.

Lister69
03-20-17, 05:05
Keep us posted, looks interesting.

Pk.

NC Transplant
03-20-17, 08:10
I met her years ago. I wasn't overly impressed with her. She is nothing to look at for sure. Each his own.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/leelee-well-reviewed-do-your-homework-and-call-me/34270994

Is this the Leelee you mean?

NC Transplant
03-20-17, 08:11
I have been wondering about that one too.

ANewHope84
03-20-17, 08:49
Well guys I tried the number a few times and it looks like it was shut off. No luck. I'll keep an eye out and see if she posts again. I'll keep you guys updated.

I have been wondering about that one too.

MustUask
03-20-17, 09:06

http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pretty-girl-college-student-model-dancer/34173886Please let me know if pics are real, and what the damage was and what she offers. I've wanted her since I saw that ad, but couldn't find any reviews and only ONE other ad.

Scott1969
03-20-17, 09:17
Please let me know if pics are real, and what the damage was and what she offers. I've wanted her since I saw that ad, but couldn't find any reviews and only ONE other ad.Would be very interested. If the pictures are real and the price is reasonable she will be popular.

BBHunt
03-20-17, 09:17
Please let me know if pics are real, and what the damage was and what she offers. I've wanted her since I saw that ad, but couldn't find any reviews and only ONE other ad.I texted her but got no response. Very interested to hear your report.

JerryChevy
03-20-17, 10:16
I met her years ago. I wasn't overly impressed with her. She is nothing to look at for sure. Each his own.Yes to each his own we've had this Same conversation before. She has plenty of great reviews some people want a size two girl some people like a bigger girl I myself have no preference I just prefer someone that I know I'm not going to get robbed or arrested with I don't like the drama nor do I want to walk out of somewhere smelling like cigarette thank God leelee does not tolerate any of that as well that's why I continue to see her. Don't want to take a chance in something just cause it look good and then get screwed (in a bad way) I'll stick for the for sure thing any day!

NC Transplant
03-20-17, 10:35
If all of us liked the same thing there would be a lot more fights. Her service didn't do it for me. Not getting robbed or dealing with a druggie is also high on my list. I have fucked some big girls and I have fucked some ugly ones. Good and bad with all of them.

Yes to each his own we've had this Same conversation before. She has plenty of great reviews some people want a size two girl some people like a bigger girl I myself have no preference I just prefer someone that I know I'm not going to get robbed or arrested with I don't like the drama nor do I want to walk out of somewhere smelling like cigarette thank God leelee does not tolerate any of that as well that's why I continue to see her. Don't want to take a chance in something just cause it look good and then get screwed (in a bad way) I'll stick for the for sure thing any day!

Calvin0
03-20-17, 10:55
She's been running ads for awhile and she used to be pretty good looking but it looks like she's gained a ton of weight, probably from all the pills she's been ingesting. Between the abusive BF / pimp and all the drugs I can't imagine her phone ringing at all.Having a pimp gets a lot of bad media / movie attention. My reality has been that if you are just looking for a good time (and not looking to beat on a girl) a pimp helps quality. Any time I've ever had a prob with a girl who has a "handler" I've simply said something like "look, that's not what we agreed on" or "those rules are unacceptable, just give me my money back" coupled with the hint that I need to talk to her man. 9/10 times, the girl straightens right the hell out and you never need to talk to him.

The natural fear is that she's going to make up a story and the handler is going to kick your ass. The reality is that the guy knows all her bullshit, and a simple reasonable "I'm a simple guy looking for a good time. I can be the guy who calls back and makes her an earner, or the guy that leaves a bad review -- which might be the reason she isn't getting as many calls as you think she should be getting. ".

Follow up with "you are the boss here, how do you want to make this right?

If I had a choice I think I'd always choose to negotiate price and menu with a pimp in front of the girl.

Calvin0
03-20-17, 11:04
Ts.

Originally Posted by CltMavi.

Just a heads up, she also posts in under the TS section. Don't know if that's your thing. Not here to judge, just wanting to inform.

Good to know. There have been a couple of times I met a provider and wasn't sure.Please tell me that there are a few good stories to go with this statement!

WRushJr1
03-20-17, 11:07
Well guys I tried the number a few times and it looks like it was shut off. No luck. I'll keep an eye out and see if she posts again. I'll keep you guys updated.I have tried numerous times as well to call and text and no response.

Murphy69
03-20-17, 11:47
Please let me know if pics are real, and what the damage was and what she offers. I've wanted her since I saw that ad, but couldn't find any reviews and only ONE other ad.Ummm, yeah I second that one. If that is real, legal age and decent service its time to drive up from Columbia to have a dream with this young lady immediately. Oh and by the way MustUask, I appreciate the Pm and I have a couple suggestions coming over for you in Charlotte and another two if you are willing to either drive down to Columbia SC or Grennville SC that will blow your socks off guaranteed. I will message you before day is out.

MikeRallyay
03-20-17, 11:58
Ummm, yeah I second that one. If that is real, legal age and decent service its time to drive up from Columbia to have a dream with this young lady immediately. Oh and by the way MustUask, I appreciate the Pm and I have a couple suggestions coming over for you in Charlotte and another two if you are willing to either drive down to Columbia SC or Grennville SC that will blow your socks off guaranteed. I will message you before day is out.Nikki told me she probably will be working tomorrow after she said she couldn't do last night. The address she had given me was one I've been to already to see another. She had told me $2 for FS.

Murphy69
03-20-17, 12:36
Nikki told me she probably will be working tomorrow after she said she couldn't do last night. The address she had given me was one I've been to already to see another. She had told me $2 for FS.I would say at least a partially decent way to judge how service may go is to judge by how service went with provider at same location you saw before. If that visit went well this one may also. Its nota sure proof way but I have noticed many of the ladies who run together or work out of same location often times have similar service so if service was okay with other provider this one could be good as well.

MikeRallyay
03-20-17, 12:37
I would say at least a partially decent way to judge how service may go is to judge by how service went with provider at same location you saw before. If that visit went well this one may also. Its nota sure proof way but I have noticed many of the ladies who run together or work out of same location often times have similar service so if service was okay with other provider this one could be good as well.That is what I'm thinking.

WRushJr1
03-20-17, 14:20
Could not find any reviews on this one but I took the plunge anyway. Was $$ for FS with a short lotion rub. Pm Me for details. http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/im-serenity-great-at-what-i-do/33333809.

Nycinsc
03-20-17, 14:40
No link at all? What did you do to her and I have never seen no ad up at all. Sr member know something pm me. Thank you.Her ad is back up today 3/20. She doesn't work when her kids are home from school, so could have been spring break last week? That's also why she only works weekdays and daytime hours. I have seen her several times and found everything is on menu except BBFS and video / photos.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lizzy/34314802

Lizzy- 41.

Posted: Monday, March 20,2017 9:59 AM.

Hi. Looking for mature gentleman over 35 no AAs.

Call or text to meet and location is off lawyers rd. I'll be available 9 til 2 most days.

704.XXXX989.

Poster's age: 41.

Nycinsc
03-20-17, 14:44
They're real, and they're spectacular!Yes they are, and bonus points to you for the reference!

ThroatLover69
03-20-17, 16:16
Got a PM from regular member with one post. I don't have much credibility either. But was wondering if anybody has been to Columbia and seen this one?

http://columbia.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/claire-your-g-f-e-p-s-e-milf/16511593

BazeMore
03-20-17, 17:05
Haven't been on the scene for a while, but just moved to the area. Wondering if any fellow hobbyist in Charlotte could recommend a good and reasonably priced provider with above average CBJ. I have Atlanta providers in exchange if needed.

SvtCobraGuy
03-20-17, 22:17

Here are my concerns.

But, after all that. I'm considering. LOL. If anyone can vouch. Thanks.I was out on a road test so I decided to do some recon of the address in the ad. I work only a few miles away so I said what the hell and went for a ride. It is indeed in a residential neighborhood, it's a corner house and the houses are small and real close together in this neighborhood. The neighborhood is off statesville road, in between sunset and I-85. I didn't see any activity at the house although there was a car parked on the side of the house in the street. There was a young black teenager just hanging out in front of the house across the street. There is no way the neighbors won't catch on to what's going on there given how close and tight the houses are.

Gesab69
03-20-17, 22:18
Haven't been on the scene for a while, but just moved to the area. Wondering if any fellow hobbyist in Charlotte could recommend a good and reasonably priced provider with above average CBJ. I have Atlanta providers in exchange if needed.Welcome to Charlotte. I used to live in Atlanta, and sadly, Charlotte's market just does not compare. Good luck in your search, and again, welcome.

Gigabyte40
03-20-17, 22:47
I met her years ago. I wasn't overly impressed with her. She is nothing to look at for sure. Each his own.We've seen her pics on here before. Years ago. Old pics. She looks like she was in a tanning bed accident.

She looks huge too.

Monger913
03-20-17, 23:04
I have tried twice to meet independent asian providers that advertise on backpage.

Both times the woman who met me at the cheap hotel bore no resemblance to the woman in the picture.

Not even close. NOT. EVEN. CLOSE.

Both times I walked away.

Am I searching for fools gold? I know the ads for AMPs are fake. The women move from place to place. I get it.

But are the "independents" on backpage ALWAYS fake too?

Lister69
03-21-17, 06:56
Very scarce commodity around these parts. Unless you find reviews on here or the other site, it's probably fake.

You should go to vegas for a few days, easy to find there.

PK.

I have tried twice to meet independent asian providers that advertise on backpage.

Both times the woman who met me at the cheap hotel bore no resemblance to the woman in the picture.

Not even close. NOT. EVEN. CLOSE.

Both times I walked away.

Am I searching for fools gold? I know the ads for AMPs are fake. The women move from place to place. I get it.

But are the "independents" on backpage ALWAYS fake too?

ThroatLover69
03-21-17, 07:18
We've seen her pics on here before. Years ago. Old pics. She looks like she was in a tanning bed accident.

She looks huge too.Yea I was going to try and set something up with her just to check her out. She sent something about a P.S. Service? Told her I was knew to thisand had no idea what that was. So she flipped and said she didn't do business with crackheads LOL. And said I was blacklisted?

NC Transplant
03-21-17, 08:10
She IS pretty hefty.

We've seen her pics on here before. Years ago. Old pics. She looks like she was in a tanning bed accident.

She looks huge too.

NC Transplant
03-21-17, 08:13
Looks like they stand up really nice for natural. That is why I thought they were store bought.

Yes they are, and bonus points to you for the reference!

Monger913
03-21-17, 09:24
Thanks.

I was hoping it was just bad luck.

Very scarce commodity around these parts. Unless you find reviews on here or the other site, it's probably fake.

You should go to vegas for a few days, easy to find there.

PK.

Lister69
03-21-17, 09:29
Curious if anyone has seen her and has any experience to share? I like an older MILF type so I'm curious.
Saw her 3 reviews on another site but was curious about this group's experiences.

Thanks.

PK.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/mature-classy-very-skilled-sexy-quality-lady/34320647

BadTtBone
03-21-17, 10:01
Use to go by another name and is not worth the trip. That is her and I've seen her out in public place before.

Curious if anyone has seen her and has any experience to share? I like an older MILF type so I'm curious.
Saw her 3 reviews on another site but was curious about this group's experiences.

Thanks.

PK.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/mature-classy-very-skilled-sexy-quality-lady/34320647

David3131
03-21-17, 10:16
Her ad is back up today 3/20. She doesn't work when her kids are home from school, so could have been spring break last week? That's also why she only works weekdays and daytime hours. I have seen her several times and found everything is on menu except BBFS and video / photos.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lizzy/34314802Have wanted to see her, always love a hot MILF. Is the in call location secure. She looks pretty hot in her pics. Any detailed info would be appreciated. PM is fine by me.

JerryChevy
03-21-17, 10:58
Yea I was going to try and set something up with her just to check her out. She sent something about a P.S. Service? Told her I was knew to thisand had no idea what that was. So she flipped and said she didn't do business with crackheads LOL. And said I was blacklisted?I've seen her over a dozen times and have never heard about "P.S." what is that??

MustUask
03-21-17, 11:52
I've seen her over a dozen times and have never heard about "P.S." what is that??P.S. Is porn Star service AKA pfe porn Star experience.

PokerJack1
03-21-17, 12:25
http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/my-tantra-escape-best-in-the-art-of-tantra-704-777-6551/33181817

Really cute spinner, just found out she's back! Going to see her today! I reported on my dream of her a while back. Damage is steep, but she is worth it for those of you that like spinners.

Jake.

JerryChevy
03-21-17, 12:28
P.S. Is porn Star service AKA pfe porn Star experience.I've always known that to be PSE. I don't know if she even offers that. Something I will ask!! Thanks for the input.

ThroatLover69
03-21-17, 12:54
I've seen her over a dozen times and have never heard about "P.S." what is that??She said it was some way to verify and keep her safe.

Marter82
03-21-17, 13:05
She IS pretty hefty.I saw her along time ago before she got that big. Then a few months after that she seems to have gained like 100 lbs over night. Both QV, wouldn't want anything more. Just not nice nor mean just very to the point.

NiceAndSlow
03-21-17, 14:35
Hey guys, I'm going to be in town for business on Thursday. Going to be staying in the renaissance park area, near the airport. Didn't know if someone could give me some recommendations on who to see. You can pm me if you would like. Any intel would be appreciated!

WRushJr1
03-21-17, 14:50
Has anyone tried this one? She has my curiosity peaked http://charlotte.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/come-and-spend-some-quality-time-with-me-baby/33432291.

Calvin0
03-21-17, 16:54
I've seen her over a dozen times and have never heard about "P.S." what is that??Anyone with the kind of attitude who blacklists you for saying "I have no idea what that is" is *saving* you money. The only thing you would miss out on is the experience of wasting your money and leaving unfulfilled. Most of the providers are spamming acronyms without having any relation to what they provide. "I think I am hot; therefore all sex with me is a porn star experience. " I see P.S. And "porn star" listed regularly, and can maybe find a pro video less than 5% of the time. "I let my ex take pictures of me naked once; therefore I am a porn star" I still have no idea what "five star" service actually relates to, but seems impossible to list that and have no reviews.

Sucks that this field is rife with poor performers and terrible service, but that's why you are here, to help root out the few gems.

-Cal0.

RSVP, TTFN, TGTBT, TOFTT, LOL.

PokerJack1
03-21-17, 17:28
She's back! I dreamt of her a while ago, and shared my dream. Got to see her again today, and it was even better than he first time! Very cute spinner, great shower before and after the session. Pricing is steep (go to their site for it, or call them), but she is awesome!

http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/my-tantra-escape/33893707

MikeRallyay
03-21-17, 19:37
I did end up seeing her just a little while ago. Had a great time. Her pics are a little older because I got there and she is old enough. I'll message the few of you that asked about her already.

BluSilver
03-21-17, 20:54
Been away for a while, but had a dream about Logan recently. It was my first time dreaming about her. In my dream she was an experienced pro, and we started with a make out session with DFK and FIV. This lead to a BBJ and a little dining at the why. Ended with CFS to completion. Logan is built very nicely IMO, with a little bit of belly. I hope to dream about her again. $/ hhr.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ready-for-some-fun-logan-is-back/33333669

Made a little trip to 2nd Breath recently, as well. I met a nice girl named Mystic. She has reddish brown hair. She is built very nicely with nice breasts, hips and ass. She has a little baby fat, but no unattractive stretch marks or baby damage in abdomen area. Unfortunately for me, she plays by Terri's rules only. So, nothing beyond a HJ, bottoms stay on and no touching under the bottoms.

Contrary to another member's post Sara is not working at 2nd Breath again. I found this out by calling every day for a week or more, before finally asking Terri. Terri confirmed that Sara was not back. If any of you know what Sara and Paige are up to these days, please PM me.

BestBuyerNC
03-21-17, 22:35
I was out on a road test so I decided to do some recon of the address in the ad. I work only a few miles away so I said what the hell and went for a ride. It is indeed in a residential neighborhood, it's a corner house and the houses are small and real close together in this neighborhood. The neighborhood is off statesville road, in between sunset and I-85. I didn't see any activity at the house although there was a car parked on the side of the house in the street. There was a young black teenager just hanging out in front of the house across the street. There is no way the neighbors won't catch on to what's going on there given how close and tight the houses are.My recon says it's owned by a Dr. Who lIves in CA. Probably investment property manged and not much scrutiny. Yeah, it won't last long and I don't think I'll take the chance.

Gevalia41
03-22-17, 10:21
Had a bad dream about this place, not a TWOT but not worth the sleep. The Tantra is low quality and you can get better looking providers for the amount of sleep it takes. I read the reviews on this place on TER. The last 3 reviews were exactly the same which should have raised a red flag since my dream was different from their review. First you sit with the provider and have a so called counseling session where they ask if you have any ED problems. That ends the session and time you spend sleeping 3. 50 hours, although I only spent 3. 00 hours. After that 2 consenting adults go into the other room where she undresses you then you undress her. Next is a mutual shower where you wash each other. Then onto the bed for a so called massage, on goes the cover and cowgirl. The point of tantra is to learn how to breath, and the provider is supposed to bring you to the end then back off. This is done several times before the grand finale. She did not do this.

The three reviews state that a BBJ is done during the disrobing. This did not happen and when I asked she said that never happens. Dame liars on TER. I would not recommend due to the amount of sleep it takes and the quality of the dream. 33181 My dream was about Jennifer, very nice lady but the view is not worth it. Below is the link to their website.

http://mytantraescape.com/

Gevalia41
03-22-17, 10:30
Reviews on TER are not very good.

PokerJack1
03-22-17, 10:55
Remember that YMMV, what one provider is willing or not willing to do with you doesn't mean another mongers account is not truthful. Also, depends on the session you paid for. Another thing is that one provider doesn't make a whole place, some are better than others. Kind of like, just because my friend's BMW is always in the shop, doesn't mean all bmw's suck.

Eve is great, I didn't get a BBBJ, the first time, but that was because she had a bf / fiance. She got out of the biz for a while, then came back. She and I clicked during our first session, so she decided to give me a BBBJ this time, and it got hot and heavy in the shower, but cover came on before anything happened.

Went 3 rounds with her.

Had a bad dream about this place, not a TWOT but not worth the sleep. The Tantra is low quality and you can get better looking providers for the amount of sleep it takes. I read the reviews on this place on TER. The last 3 reviews were exactly the same which should have raised a red flag since my dream was different from their review. First you sit with the provider and have a so called counseling session where they ask if you have any ED problems. That ends the session and time you spend sleeping 3. 50 hours, although I only spent 3. 00 hours. After that 2 consenting adults go into the other room where she undresses you then you undress her. Next is a mutual shower where you wash each other. Then onto the bed for a so called massage, on goes the cover and cowgirl. The point of tantra is to learn how to breath, and the provider is supposed to bring you to the end then back off. This is done several times before the grand finale. She did not do this.

The three reviews state that a BBJ is done during the disrobing. This did not happen and when I asked she said that never happens. Dame liars on TER. I would not recommend due to the amount of sleep it takes and the quality of the dream. 33181 My dream was about Jennifer, very nice lady but the view is not worth it. Below is the link to their website.

DollarBill50
03-22-17, 11:08
Did you have a choice of what girl you wanted? From the pics Jennifer wouldn't have been my first choice.

Wishbone7
03-22-17, 13:55
She has been around a long time with few good reports other than she appears to have a good head game. Older than even her stated age and not a great body. Search on this thread under Heather (not Heather Nicole) or look at post 9193.

Unless you can get a good rate for headache relief only probably not worth the effort.

Reviews on TER are not very good.

NC Transplant
03-22-17, 14:09
The Heather I am thinking about that fits your description was a TOTAL WASTE of time.

She has been around a long time with few good reports other than she appears to have a good head game. Older than even her stated age and not a great body. Search on this thread under Heather (not Heather Nicole) or look at post 9193.

Unless you can get a good rate for headache relief only probably not worth the effort.

BillK9999
03-22-17, 15:53
Have wanted to see her, always love a hot MILF. Is the in call location secure. She looks pretty hot in her pics. Any detailed info would be appreciated. PM is fine by me.Her incall location is definitely secure. Quiet neighborhood, and her place is on a good-sized wooded lot. I don't think you can even see her neighbors.

As for the service -- she is definitely someone to see.

Ranger87
03-23-17, 08:43
Has anyone ever seen her? She use to post pretty regularly in Charlotte but I haven't seen her adds in a while. She is back around and I'm thinking about taking the plunge.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/pretty-pink-panther/33221768

NC9876
03-23-17, 21:03
Any history with this Latina beauty?

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/trust-me-i-am-better-than-her-and-her-best-goodies-in-town/33851705

NiceAndSlow
03-24-17, 01:09
OK so no one decided to help a out of towner. So I decided to do the opposite and help locals. Not to any ones recommendation I decided to try this lady.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/you-be-the-judge-no-one-perfect-but-i-dam-sure-come-close-704-912-5113/33147797

Glad I did. She was cute and sweet. Talked to me and was on time. No bs. I would recommend. She came to my hotel and was awesome!

Devgrp
03-24-17, 09:11
Has anyone ever seen her? She use to post pretty regularly in Charlotte but I haven't seen her adds in a while. She is back around and I'm thinking about taking the plunge.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/pretty-pink-panther/33221768I've seen her once. Same girl in the pictures. She gained a little weight but still looks good. I paid $. 2 for hh. Everything covered. Overall a good time was had. I'd repeat if my regular was not around.

Marter82
03-24-17, 10:57

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/trust-me-i-am-better-than-her-and-her-best-goodies-in-town/33851705I'd be careful. Can't find anything on the phone number. They have right click disabled on the images (using chrome) so I can't look them up on Google without going through alot of work.

At the very least I'd say fake pics.

Jforte87
03-24-17, 12:06

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/trust-me-i-am-better-than-her-and-her-best-goodies-in-town/33851705Check the Raleigh and Fayetteville area forums. Numerous negative reviews.

DollarBill50
03-24-17, 19:50
I must admit, there are some BAD Latina coming into town now. OMG they look good. I wonder what the story is. I guess I'll do some research on a couple of them. But of course there is one I really like. I may try to get her to retire. (Movie: Pretty Woman) 😃128515;128515;128514;128514;128514;128514;.

Tasty101
03-24-17, 22:49

Unless you can get a good rate for headache relief only probably not worth the effort.Best guess is that her true age is low 50's.

Pics have been used for at least 4 years, and 4 years ago they were old images.

I think she's based near Ballantyne area (at least she was a few years ago.).

Lister69
03-25-17, 03:36
Anyone seen this Rylie gal?

Has a couple decent reviews elsewhere but I like this groups opinions more.

Pk.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-and-let-me-make-you-happy-beyond-your-wildest-dreams/33749252

Lister69
03-25-17, 04:20
Moved from working near GSO this past year to CLT and my ability to satisfy my craving for chocolate has gone all to hell.

I'm just looking for a young ebony regular or two in the CLT area to see. Any Sr members got any tips or UTR gals?

BP has turned out to be a total crapshoot in chasing my chocolate craving. Lots of them traveling through and nothing regular, and those traveling only work out about 1/10 of the time.

I've seen Winter a dozen times or so but even she has shifted to outcall most of the time, which I can't do as easily.

Pk.

KMcAbee24
03-25-17, 07:13
I'm visiting Charlotte next week and looking for a provider with amazing DT skills. Any advice?

BlueMoon1131
03-25-17, 08:19
Hello to all my fellow hobbyist in the Charlotte area. I am visiting the area (Mooresville and Denver) in the next couple of weeks and was wondering if you had any recommendations from personal experience that you are willing to share? I am very familiar with Backpage and will sometimes frequent P411 for better service options (when extra $ is available). Also, I do not have access to TER. If it helps, I prefer good service in a safe location over a cheap thrill in a crappy and unsafe environment from a teeny bopper.

Any assistance you can offer a fellow hobbyist would be greatly appreciated. If you are ever in the Savannah, GA or Jacksonville, FL area, I would definitely have recommendations to share.

BBHunt
03-25-17, 08:22
I'd be careful. Can't find anything on the phone number. They have right click disabled on the images (using chrome) so I can't look them up on Google without going through alot of work.

At the very least I'd say fake pics.Google search worked on my android. Pics are from NJ.

John555
03-25-17, 10:25
http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/latina-δ953;11525;961;lყ-sⴕ965;951;951;953;951;609;-sω1213;1213;1381;11545;949;945;1075;11541;-l /33273743.

Went to see this young lady this morning an I have to say most horrible session I've ever had with any BP girl. She was literally like a dead fish. An felt like 45 year old not as tight as I thought it would have been. She is boring feel like she doesn't like what she's doing. There's some man that walks back an forth by the door afterwards collects money so she's being managed. Had a dog in the room so it smelt doggie. Was being rushed she wouldn't even moan. I won't be repeating at all her friend Thai isn't too pleasant either. IF YOU LIKE DEAD FISHES THESE THE GIRLS YOU NEED TO SEE.

ScreamingSheep
03-25-17, 10:41
I tried contact Thursday late morning, got no response, not even a later call back. I'm striking out finding petite clean white girls with incall now days.

Pk.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-and-let-me-make-you-happy-beyond-your-wildest-dreams/33749252

SCwhoreMonger
03-25-17, 10:50
I don't understand why it is so hard to find a lady that will suck the soul out of you for a reasonable price.

ScreamingSheep
03-25-17, 10:56
Did see this one Thursday, since I was striking out everywhere else. Should have gone on to Ruby Spa and tapped one of them. Big boobs, if that's your thing, but has the extra weight that comes with them. $. 5 for the hh, expected better. Not the girl in the pics for sure.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/blonde/34316113

Hello Gentlemen, I'm Holly. If you are looking for beauty, quality, personality and sweetness all wrapped up in one exquisite package, Escape with me and break away from the stress and monotony of daily life. I have a very friendly demeanor that you will love. I'm just what you need today a young hot blonde that's actually REAL So what are you waiting for? I'm always in the mood for company.

Holly 321-230-1831.

Reviews *overnights and dinner dates available.

Poster's age: 26.

Member #5652
03-25-17, 13:18
Checked out this girl yesterday and she is pretty good. Very very sweet and friendly. The hotel she stays at isn't great and the room is full of clutter (not trashy but you can tell she lives there) but she is nice and has some great flute skills hands down. Body looks like she had 5 kids and can tell she been in the game for a min but she is willing to please. Only 3 Jackson was the damage for 15 minutes so not bad. If you are ever in salisbury and just need a quick fix with no issues, I would recommend.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-in-town/34310237

Riosamba
03-25-17, 18:18
I've had good sessions with her, especially k9.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/latina-δ953;11525;961;lყ-sⴕ965;951;951;953;951;609;-sω1213;1213;1381;11545;949;945;1075;11541;-l /33273743.

Went to see this young lady this morning an I have to say most horrible session I've ever had with any BP girl. She was literally like a dead fish. An felt like 45 year old not as tight as I thought it would have been. She is boring feel like she doesn't like what she's doing. There's some man that walks back an forth by the door afterwards collects money so she's being managed. Had a dog in the room so it smelt doggie. Was being rushed she wouldn't even moan. I won't be repeating at all her friend Thai isn't too pleasant either. IF YOU LIKE DEAD FISHES THESE THE GIRLS YOU NEED TO SEE.

BadTtBone
03-25-17, 18:30
Guys I'm posting this to confirm and put my name as approval of Selina. She is not for everyone and will not take everyone. Trusted Sr members can pm me. Yes she is a body rub girl and is of good taste.She is very sweet lady and will go the extra mile.

Don't use USA Sex Guide to get you in the door if you can't give her your handle name. I can get a second from BillDollar50. Yes this is her in the pics and she doesn't see AA. But that some of you younger guys make it hard on all the brothers.

I got brother Bill a pass as he is cool.

BadTtBone
03-25-17, 18:35
Problem now is if they are really skilled they cost. The price you will pay for reliable, quality service.

I don't understand why it is so hard to find a lady that will suck the soul out of you for a reasonable price.

John555
03-25-17, 19:55
I've had good sessions with her, especially k9.Maybe back then but she totally garbage now.

Wildcat86
03-26-17, 09:33
http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-take-me/34421749

She looks good for 45 and has posted more extensive ads. Anyone w / experience with her?

ThroatLover69
03-26-17, 12:07

She looks good for 45 and has posted more extensive ads. Anyone w / experience with her?If she's real then she looks like a lot of fun. Might toftt myself.

BlackSvt93
03-26-17, 18:43

She looks good for 45 and has posted more extensive ads. Anyone w / experience with her?She has been reviewed on here before, search for Amber Rose. Her website is Amber Rose Delights.

NC Transplant
03-26-17, 19:15
She also has posted here in the classified section.

She has been reviewed on here before, search for Amber Rose. Her website is Amber Rose Delights.

Scott1969
03-26-17, 22:48
I did end up seeing her just a little while ago. Had a great time. Her pics are a little older because I got there and she is old enough. I'll message the few of you that asked about her already.Based on your PM, I visited Nikki today. A few years older than the pics and a bit skinnier too. She's very thin. Had a good time with her for a reasonable rate. Didn't go for the upgrade, but will likely give that a shot next time. Senior members can PM for details. Very similar experience.

RomanticsTone
03-26-17, 23:48
OK so no one decided to help a out of towner. So I decided to do the opposite and help locals. Not to any ones recommendation I decided to try this lady.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/you-be-the-judge-no-one-perfect-but-i-dam-sure-come-close-704-912-5113/33147797

Glad I did. She was cute and sweet. Talked to me and was on time. No bs. I would recommend. She came to my hotel and was awesome!Read your review, did my due diligence and tried to set up a meet Sat night, just before Midnight. Texted back and forth, thought she was about to come over. 20 after midnight, she disappears, no response. Figured she must have had another bite. Texts me back after 1 am, wants to know if I'm still interested. Had already called it a night and asked to set something up Sun night.

Sunday, a little more than an hour before the agreed time I text to make sure it's still a go. She says yes, then proceeds to ask more questions than the night before. 15 min before the agreed time, she texts to say she's on the way. I'm keeping an eye out for her, and there's no traffic in or out of the rental abode. 20 min after the agreed time, I get a flurry of texts that she's at the wrong place, then no she's not. Tell her I don't see her, says she's in the lobby. I go to the lobby, no one there but me and the night clerk. Text her back, she says she left. No traffic in or out of the place. Don't know where she was but it wasn't here. Flaky girl, might be on something.

BBHunt
03-27-17, 08:35
Based on your PM, I visited Nikki today. A few years older than the pics and a bit skinnier too. She's very thin. Had a good time with her for a reasonable rate. Didn't go for the upgrade, but will likely give that a shot next time. Senior members can PM for details. Very similar experience.I've been looking for her ad be never see it.

Forand06
03-27-17, 09:33
Fellow mongers, I see a review on the other site, but trust the folks here more. Anyone experience this place? With so many no shows and fake pics, thinking of giving this one a try. Girls in pics look HOT!

Scott1969
03-27-17, 09:38
I've been looking for her ad be never see it.Haven't seen her ad for a while, but I kept her number and just called her periodically until I got her. Have to chase a bit.

Shakey1965
03-27-17, 10:54
Guys I'm posting this to confirm and put my name as approval of Selina. She is not for everyone and will not take everyone. Trusted Sr members can pm me. Yes she is a body rub girl and is of good taste.She is very sweet lady and will go the extra mile.

Don't use USA Sex Guide to get you in the door if you can't give her your handle name. I can get a second from BillDollar50. Yes this is her in the pics and she doesn't see AA. But that some of you younger guys make it hard on all the brothers.

I got brother Bill a pass as he is cool.Damn, she looks like a hottie. Can't believe that is her in the pics. Are they recent? Thanks in advance for the info.

Jasmurph
03-27-17, 13:45

Pk.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-and-let-me-make-you-happy-beyond-your-wildest-dreams/33749252I saw her a month ago or so. Had a great time. Pm me any questions you may have.

BadTtBone
03-27-17, 14:20
She needs to come with a warning label. She is so hot don't blister your and or your body.LOLYes that is her and she is the real deal. A true sweetheart so be a gentleman with her and it will get you a lot farther. All inquiry about her I'll try to reply to the pm tonight or tomorrow. Just been busy guys.

I got brother Bill a pass as he is cool.

Damn, she looks like a hottie. Can't believe that is her in the pics. Are they recent? Thanks in advance for the info.

BadTtBone
03-27-17, 14:25
I posted back in Nov on her and she looks nothing like that in person and if you want the details pm me. Trust me just keep the money in your pocket or send it to me. LOL
A lot of sr members thanked me for the save. The looks are all marketing as that was her Career .

She looks good for 45 and has posted more extensive ads. Anyone w / experience with her?

XpVesta
03-27-17, 16:22
Remember that YMMV, what one provider is willing or not willing to do with you doesn't mean another mongers account is not truthful. Also, depends on the session you paid for. Another thing is that one provider doesn't make a whole place, some are better than others. Kind of like, just because my friend's BMW is always in the shop, doesn't mean all bmw's suck.

Eve is great, I didn't get a BBBJ, the first time, but that was because she had a bf / fiance. She got out of the biz for a while, then came back. She and I clicked during our first session, so she decided to give me a BBBJ this time, and it got hot and heavy in the shower, but cover came on before anything happened.

Went 3 rounds with her.Damages please for your most recent visit with Eve?

Solo3
03-27-17, 17:32
I had a dream planned with Sara last week. She ended up flaking out with a no call / no show. As always, YMMV but it was a complete waste of time for me.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/luxurious-massages-petite-bombshell/34343875

Good luck fellas.

Riosamba
03-27-17, 18:22
Has anyone been?

http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/paradise-awaits-you-luxury-spa-verify-snapchat/33940917

Treaderpi
03-27-17, 19:26
I saw the asian lady on Church Street recently for a massage. Nice looking, long hair. Comes downstairs to let you into building. Nice apartment. Clean massage bed. Good rub, but HE is self service. Asked for attention in that area, but was just encouraged to help myself. I think damage was $80 before tip.